PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137

Lokm321
12-15-16, 11:37
Hey guys,

It's been awhile for me being down there, is this the same 'Snowflake' that would lift her hands in victory and say "I win!" When she takes a throat full? Last I heard she got all gross and busted up, but if she's back on track or 'cleaned up' that would be awesome! I don't think in all my years I have ever met a girl who loves sucking dick more! No joke on more than one occasion draining me without even a penny exchanged only other who has been like that in years was Brandi. It's been a long time since before Brandi, since I've seen Swonflake though.

Feel free to pm.

Thanks in advance.

Lokm.

1) Latin Michelle.

Mature latin blowjob queen allows you to face fuck her as hard as you want non stop! Always puts on slutty make up and sexy lipstick and loves posing for pics with your load in her mouth. Does the no hand blowjob to perfection! She's my slutty dirty blowjob queen! Latin Michelle phone has exploded with much new business from mongers wanting her services! She's become an overnight celebrity. Unfortunately I'm also having a hard time reaching her due to her sucking so much new cock. C5 made this chick and now even I can't get a return phone call! Lmfao!

2) Kevon the bottomless throat.

Kevon was given the nickname the bottomless throat by the legend SFJ, and for very good reason. Kevon tells me she can deep throat any size cock. She's Very proud of this and I'm very happy she accomplished this very important goal in life! She's a doll and I will let her suck my dick any fucking time.

3) SnowFlake the Princess of Paradise Trail.

SnowFlake is a Paradise Trail Legend who can make a dick nut in under 60 seconds! LOL! I love this chicks head game and her pussy is even better than her head!

Special mention to my girl Lexi! She's graduated now from Paradise Trail but her head game is fucking awesome!!

C5.

Chris5
12-15-16, 12:17
Hey guys,

It's been awhile for me being down there, is this the same 'Snowflake' that would lift her hands in victory and say "I win!" When she takes a throat full? Last I heard she got all gross and busted up, but if she's back on track or 'cleaned up' that would be awesome! I don't think in all my years I have ever met a girl who loves sucking dick more! No joke on more than one occasion draining me without even a penny exchanged only other who has been like that in years was Brandi. It's been a long time since before Brandi, since I've seen Swonflake though.

Feel free to pm.

Thanks in advance.

Lokm.Yep, Same chick. She has reinvented herself on Paradise Trail.

C5.

ChrisB642
12-15-16, 12:18
I did a date with her yesterday mourning. I saw her walking near clarcona Ocoee and obt while I working. She was nice and she didn't rush me. I think she had bad reviews in the past but I think she changed her ways now. She told me to call her, I'll see again when I'm around there.

Chris5
12-15-16, 12:39
I did a date with her yesterday mourning. I saw her walking near clarcona Ocoee and obt while I working. She was nice and she didn't rush me. I think she had bad reviews in the past but I think she changed her ways now. She told me to call her, I'll see again when I'm around there.Unfortunately she has NOT changed her ways at all. There's a recent ripoff report from yesterday I believe in the BP thread on this crazy chick. She's a hot chick but she's also very dangerous and not safe at all to be around. Avoid at all costs this chick.

C5.

NudyDude
12-15-16, 13:20
Was coming home from work, broke and tired, when I saw Strawberry walking towards the new Waffle House between 528 and Taft Vineland. Had not talked to her in a while so I went and said hi. She was looking amazing wearing a nice tight outfit and flip flops. (I love her feet) We talked for a bit and even though we were not going to date then. She is always friendly and told her I hope to hook up soon. She said that be great and wished me a good night.

By chance I had to go back towards work to check on something on my return I see Maria waving at me. She was by the RTG so I went back to get her. I told her we could not date as I was out of roses, but wanted to see how she was doing and tell her how happy I was to see her. She had that great smile and thanked me for saying hi. Her back is doing better, but not having a bit of trouble with her knee. She still gave a big hug and like with Strawberry said we meet again soon.

These are two of my favorite ladies, my third is Leah. Hope to see her again soon.

Smielyswim
12-15-16, 13:47
Before I start, just wanted to say. This board is amazing! So glad I found it. It's already saved my butt a few times.

Okay, I know it's a long shot, but there was this girl I met a few times that I'd really like to see again. She went by the name Red or Redd. Last time I saw her it was around late October / early November. She never posted on BP, she actually messaged me on POF of all places. Anyway, the 2 times I saw her, I met her at a Citgo around S. OBT and Anderson street. Despite the name, she wasn't a redhead. She was a white girl with dark blonde / brownish hair. I also remember she has tattoos. One is a dollar sign close to her chest. Both times it was always car fun and she was always amazing. She could suck a golf ball through a hose! Then she'd climb on top and ride the hell out of me (first time we hooked up, she surprised me by jumping on top and sliding it in bare. Although it felt AMAZING, I quickly put a stop to it and covered it up. I've been tested recently and nothing. WHEW!

She messaged me a few times afterwards, but unfortunately I couldn't see her when she was available. Now it's radio silence. Shame because I'd really like to see her again. Does she sound familiar to anybody here?Check side street near i4 over pass saw Rio grand over there.

TrailHunter
12-15-16, 17:12
Amber is my ATF when it comes to white girls with PHAT asses!!

C5.Bro, one of the ALL TIME Best looking asses to ever walk The Trail. And I'll never forget the first time, years ago, that I hooked up with her. I'll never forget it because she was hounded by like 5 cars and I managed to beat them to the scoop. LOL. And I had a great time with her. That fuckin ASS!!

TH.

TrailHunter
12-15-16, 17:37
Mega fucking Tits!!

C5.Whose fuckin Tits?

TH.

Tom Brownl
12-15-16, 17:57
Visiting your fine area from SWFL this weekend. Staying in Disney Springs. Started doing the intel. Scouring the threads. What's my best option on the road in that area? Not finding much through here. Helping a fellow monger appreciated. PM or report. Whatever is best for all. Thanks in advance. Be safe.

Luex7
12-15-16, 18:10
How you find all these LOL?, no wonder your like a legend here. I am with the other comments that said, they mainly come to this thread for your pics / reviews. You seriously got some good finds with some good pics to back it; maybe one day I will too.

We may have fresh new pussy on Paradise Trail soon boy's. This chick has an awesome body. When I'm done with her you guys can have her! All depends on if she want to walk.

C5.

Member #5768
12-15-16, 19:07
We may have fresh new pussy on Paradise Trail soon boy's. This chick has an awesome body. When I'm done with her you guys can have her! All depends on if she want to walk.

C5.She is hot. Looking forward for review.

Hargow20
12-15-16, 21:49
She's hot. I just keep kicking myself and and keep asking why we never see any SW's like this in SD these days. !!

I did a date with her yesterday mourning. I saw her walking near clarcona Ocoee and obt while I working. She was nice and she didn't rush me. I think she had bad reviews in the past but I think she changed her ways now. She told me to call her, I'll see again when I'm around there.

Buster Hymen
12-15-16, 23:59
Yep, Same chick. She has reinvented herself on Paradise Trail.

C5.I have bonked her quite a number of times over the last several years. She has been on the trail for years, when she started she was borderline underage. Always a good time, but she has always had a candy / picking issue, but the last time I was with her (maybe a month ago), her skin was clearer than the time before.

For several years, the reason she went by Snowflake was because of the stuffed horse toy she used to carry around. When I was with her maybe 6 months ago, it was the first time I picked her up when she didn't have the stuffed animal. I asked her what was up about it, and she got really defensive, saying that people were always fucking around with it and she couldn't take it anymore. (she was really weird about it.).

Buster Hymen
12-16-16, 00:01
She's hot. I just keep kicking myself and and keep asking why we never see any SW's like this in SD these days. !!SD has been dead for years. I moved from SD to Tampa a couple of years ago. I still go back to visit family, but don't even bother to roll ECB because it is pointless.

You still got the great supply of panocha just over la linea, nothing like that here in FL.

ASpeedyBird
12-16-16, 00:58
[Deleted by Admin]Not trying to start anything just saying seems funny.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

You are aware that saying "not trying to start anything" when you are CLEARLY trying to start something doesn't mean you didn't start it right?

A2

Chris5
12-16-16, 08:44
Hooked up again with this sexy little cutie last night at her room she has in the new quadrant. Alexis is a tiny little thing that my dick loves fucking. Super tight pussy and I barely got half way inside her before she started screaming. Nice head game but in time it will get better. She's brand new at this and it shows. MJ is her bestie and they normally always walk Paradise together, especially early in the morning. Brand new pussy boy's.

PM for digits.

C5.

ChrisB642
12-16-16, 08:52
That's interesting that you would point out she used to have bad reviews in the past but that she's changed now. Also you have her real instagram which seems odd too. To me it seems like management trying to speak well about a girl that has been doing really bad. Idk though. Not trying to start anything just saying seems funny.LOL. I never met with her before until Wednesday and if I have a least a decent date with a girl I might post a good review to help a girl out. If it was bad, I'll post a bad review including for her. I definitely don't have her personal instagram, that picture was taken from her backpage ad. Since Chris5 said to avoid at all costs and I read the bad reviews from a recent review I would avoid her. The only 2 girls that I really helped out was Sharon and Bella and no I'm not management at all, I'm a real monger who dated many girls since March 2013 like Carrie, Natasha, Desiree, baby Jamie and Lilly. Not trying to start anything but it does look alot like you trying to start stuff, thanks for you 2 cents though.

Chris5
12-16-16, 08:54
Anyone recognize this sexy chick?

C5.

Chris5
12-16-16, 09:06
LOL. I never met with her before until Wednesday and if I have a least a decent date with a girl I might post a good review to help a girl out. If it was bad, I'll post a bad review including for her. I definitely don't have her personal instagram, that picture was taken from her backpage ad. Since Chris5 said to avoid at all costs and I read the bad reviews from a recent review I would avoid her. The only 2 girls that I really helped out was Sharon and Bella and no I'm not management at all, I'm a real monger who dated many girls since March 2013 like Carrie, Natasha, Desiree, baby Jamie and Lilly. Not trying to start anything but it does look alot like you trying to start stuff, thanks for you 2 cents though.That is indeed a pic off her BP ad. This monger ChrisB642 has mentioned many chicks that I personally know and judging by his excellent reviews I would definitely say he's a real monger and not management. I for one appreciate and enjoy his reviews.

C5.

Chris5
12-16-16, 09:08
Whose fuckin Tits?

TH.That is Anna brother. Tits galore my friend.

C5.

Chris5
12-16-16, 09:11
Bro, one of the ALL TIME Best looking asses to ever walk The Trail. And I'll never forget the first time, years ago, that I hooked up with her. I'll never forget it because she was hounded by like 5 cars and I managed to beat them to the scoop. LOL. And I had a great time with her. That fuckin ASS!!

TH.Man bro you bring back the memories of the old blossom days! Amber was fresh on the scene with that big white ass. My dear friend SFJ snapped some pics of her in those red tight shorts walking the Trail. Remember those?

C5.

Chris5
12-16-16, 09:14
Visiting your fine area from SWFL this weekend. Staying in Disney Springs. Started doing the intel. Scouring the threads. What's my best option on the road in that area? Not finding much through here. Helping a fellow monger appreciated. PM or report. Whatever is best for all. Thanks in advance. Be safe.Hit up south Paradise Trail. Near the Florida Mall. What's your typical type of chick?

C5.

Chris5
12-16-16, 09:21
How you find all these LOL?, no wonder your like a legend here. I am with the other comments that said, they mainly come to this thread for your pics / reviews. You seriously got some good finds with some good pics to back it; maybe one day I will too.I personally enjoy reading reviews. Good or bad I still love reviews. I post a lot to give other mongers on Paradise Trail real time reports from the ground. This thread is awesome due to all of us that contributed to help out. This is not a one man show. We need every ready dick monger out dreaming and immediately posting his stories back to this great thread that Jackson has provided for all of us.

C5.

TrailHunter
12-16-16, 11:24
Man bro you bring back the memories of the old blossom days! Amber was fresh on the scene with that big white ass. My dear friend SFJ snapped some pics of her in those red tight shorts walking the Trail. Remember those?

C5.Those old BP days good times I remember! Yeah Bro our great friend SFJ posted many great photos and many great reviews. Yeah BP has produced some of the greatest ALL TIME Trail Legends! So much good pussy, more pussy than you could shake a stick at. Yeah Bro I remember. Great times, great fuckin memories, those Old Quad BP days. Legendary!

TH.

Wayupinya
12-16-16, 11:33

C5.No but I'm dying to know!

GhostRiidah
12-16-16, 12:26
I did a date with her yesterday mourning. I saw her walking near clarcona Ocoee and obt while I working. She was nice and she didn't rush me. I think she had bad reviews in the past but I think she changed her ways now. She told me to call her, I'll see again when I'm around there.She just recently got a Bad review,. Monger called her a "Thief" either way. Watch out with this one.

SexJuice
12-16-16, 13:28
Hi fellow mongers. It's been a while since I hit the trail so I went cruising last night. It was pretty dead. I saw one WSW by the south Wawa with dirty matted brown hair wearing a pink sweater and gray jeans. Her body was ok, but her face had as much sex appeal as a potato. Saw a good looking BSW up north past oakridge, but I can never tell. Saw a thick BSW by the 711 in the old quadrant with a blonde dirty wig staring down every car that went by. No thanks haha. Pretty much dead other than that. I saw about 11 cops standing around 6 police cars at the Hoyal Inn. Not sure what was happening there. Where do you scoop all this fine pussy, C5? At what time is best?

HotMascarita
12-16-16, 14:35

C5.Any digits for this girl?

WeSobt1
12-16-16, 18:02

C5.No sir. She available?

Chris5
12-16-16, 19:34
Those old BP days good times I remember! Yeah Bro our great friend SFJ posted many great photos and many great reviews. Yeah BP has produced some of the greatest ALL TIME Trail Legends! So much good pussy, more pussy than you could shake a stick at. Yeah Bro I remember. Great times, great fuckin memories, those Old Quad BP days. Legendary!

TH.Bro it was like a full buffet 24 hours a day in the old quadrant. My dick had never been so satisfied! Beautiful young women from all over the country flocked to blossom park. The old Travelodge on land street was hooker central! You could simply leave your door cracked open and girl's would walk right up to you! SFJ pretty much ran the old Travelodge. Everyone loved him!!

C5.

WindyMan
12-16-16, 22:33
Yep, Same chick. She has reinvented herself on Paradise Trail.

C5.Her belly looks big, has she been knocked up currently?

Chris5
12-16-16, 23:02
Her belly looks big, has she been knocked up currently?Pregnant pussy is the best!

C5.

Chris5
12-17-16, 04:00
Hi fellow mongers. It's been a while since I hit the trail so I went cruising last night. It was pretty dead. I saw one WSW by the south Wawa with dirty matted brown hair wearing a pink sweater and gray jeans. Her body was ok, but her face had as much sex appeal as a potato. Saw a good looking BSW up north past oakridge, but I can never tell. Saw a thick BSW by the 711 in the old quadrant with a blonde dirty wig staring down every car that went by. No thanks haha. Pretty much dead other than that. I saw about 11 cops standing around 6 police cars at the Hoyal Inn. Not sure what was happening there. Where do you scoop all this fine pussy, C5? At what time is best?I shit you not I was grabbing food at noon yesterday and I wasn't even looking for pussy and I ran across this sexy ass blonde near the goodwill! I immediately pulled out my phone and snapped pic. There is pussy all over the Trail boy's!!

C5.

Chris5
12-17-16, 04:14
Bumped into my good friend MJ at the wawa in the new quadrant. Big fucking tits boys! I've sucked and fucked them several times. MJ is a cool laid back chick who has good skills.

Yes these were taken in broad daylight at wawa.

PM for digits.

C5.

Rudiger
12-17-16, 09:09
Around 6:30 yesterday evening, just north of Lancaster saw a skinny latina with frizzy hair half-stumbling / walking, looking like she was concentrating on something. Stopped and walked up to her, which startled her. Asked her name, to which she replied, "You got a room? I said no, to which she just turned away and continued walking. With that demeanor, probably best it didn't happen. I've seen pics of her here but can't place her name.

Then, down by the mall around 8:30 after getting something to eat, saw a younger white blonde girl in shorts with a big, white purse. Stopped and asked what she was doing. Said, "Trying to make some money" but when asked if she needed a ride, said she wasn't from around here. At least I got her name (Barbie). Not too crazy about someone with a purse, particularly in that area which has been reported to be rather hot.

TrailMaestro
12-17-16, 09:36
I was enjoying our favorite strip the last Tuesday when I ran into this thick WSW with a big ass. This ass was calling my name all over. I am a big fan of PAWG. Made a loop around and went for the scoop. As I got closer, I realized that it was Brandi. The first time I saw her was a long time ago, around Rose and Tampa. I fucked this girl a lot of time and the last time was just 3 months ago. She was sexy with a nice body and a big ass at that time. 3 months later, last Tuesday, she is thick and has put a lot of lbs for sure, close to 35 - 40 lbs. I didn't recognize her at first but was glad that I ran into her. Anyway, took her to my spot and pound that big ass again. Told her that the next time I see her, I will stick everything in her ass. I have to take a trip to the islands with that butt and she said sure. Know that Brandi can be trouble sometimes according to her encounter with the candy. She is a very mean candy user and when she starts mumbling some words, I know that it is not a good idea to pick her and look for an alternative.

RookieMonger
12-17-16, 11:48
I shit you not I was grabbing food at noon yesterday and I wasn't even looking for pussy and I ran across this sexy ass blonde near the goodwill! I immediately pulled out my phone and snapped pic. There is pussy all over the Trail boy's!!

C5.This morning pickings were slim but finally found Tennessee Amanda. She remembered me from before! WTF!! LOL.

I remembered her after she told me where we went to park and even told me what we did. Cool ass chick with great oral skills, Lets you FF her till she gags and takes a breather and continues. Monthly visit was there so no FS. But she swallowed every drop like a good girl. Even took good care of the boys without asking. No phone, was stolen a few days ago but working on getting another one.

TrailMaestro
12-17-16, 12:44
The last five or six months, I have been surfing the trail expecting hopefully to find Lindsay or Natasha. I really like these two a lot. Yesterday, I was south of 528 by the BK area and I saw one gal who I thought may be Maria at first. When she got in the car; bammm, it was Natasha. She was looking really good. I was very happy to run into her and Jr was already getting mad. I didn't have a place close but really want to fuck that ass again. I suggested to pay a visit to the stomp grinder but she said that it was too far. Other alternatives were declined. I ended with a BBBJCIM in the car. Pulled out her tits which I sucked very well. Played with her pussy and grabbed that round ass while receiving a nice head. Very good job from her as always. She drained me completely and opened the door to spit it. No mess in the car. I need to get a room close and pound that ass again.

Chris5
12-17-16, 12:51
Many remember this gorgeous chick. She's back!

C5.

Chris5
12-17-16, 14:13
This morning pickings were slim but finally found Tennessee Amanda. She remembered me from before! WTF!! LOL.

I remembered her after she told me where we went to park and even told me what we did. Cool ass chick with great oral skills, Lets you FF her till she gags and takes a breather and continues. Monthly visit was there so no FS. But she swallowed every drop like a good girl. Even took good care of the boys without asking. No phone, was stolen a few days ago but working on getting another one.Nice pics bro! Tennessee Amanda is always a good dream.

C5.

Chris5
12-17-16, 14:15
The last five or six months, I have been surfing the trail expecting hopefully to find Lindsay or Natasha. I really like these two a lot. Yesterday, I was south of 528 by the BK area and I saw one gal who I thought may be Maria at first. When she got in the car; bammm, it was Natasha. She was looking really good. I was very happy to run into her and Jr was already getting mad. I didn't have a place close but really want to fuck that ass again. I suggested to pay a visit to the stomp grinder but she said that it was too far. Other alternatives were declined. I ended with a BBBJCIM in the car. Pulled out her tits which I sucked very well. Played with her pussy and grabbed that round ass while receiving a nice head. Very good job from her as always. She drained me completely and opened the door to spit it. No mess in the car. I need to get a room close and pound that ass again.Good to see she's back. One of the trails finest.

C5.

GhostRiidah
12-17-16, 14:27
This morning pickings were slim but finally found Tennessee Amanda. She remembered me from before! WTF!! LOL.

I remembered her after she told me where we went to park and even told me what we did. Cool ass chick with great oral skills, Lets you FF her till she gags and takes a breather and continues. Monthly visit was there so no FS. But she swallowed every drop like a good girl. Even took good care of the boys without asking. No phone, was stolen a few days ago but working on getting another one.Niice find bro' ,. Chick looks good as fuq' .

Sfla09
12-17-16, 17:06
Hey all,

I'm staying down here in Kissimmee was wondering if there any areas that have some action walking around? You can also pm me if you want to.

Thanks in advance!

JoeBlow421
12-17-16, 19:49
Hey all,

I'm staying down here in Kissimmee was wondering if there any areas that have some action walking around? You can also pm me if you want to.

Thanks in advance!I come down to Kissimmee regularly and no SW action to be found, probably because LE is all over, the KPD and Osceola Sheriff patrol 192 non-stop. Its odd because there are tons of Bloosom Park type motels all along 192, especially between South OBT and Hoagland, and then further West from the Walmart to 535 but never saw any obvious SW action like you have in the Old Quadrant from the Bloosom Park mothership!

Heisenberg5150
12-17-16, 22:18
Mega fucking Tits!!

C5.Nice Big tits! Definitely a big tits lover!

TrailHunter
12-17-16, 22:34
Rolled into HO Town tonight about 8 pm and here's what happened. Immediately spotted a sexy tall PAWG at the Wendy's south of 528 . And I let her in because I never hooked up with her. I love variety and I love young new pussy. We talked and played with each other on our way to the spot. She's a BIG Tit and BIG Ass dirty blond haired 24 yr old born in HO Town. And she showed me her spot which BTW I liked because it's an excellent spot. Anyway at the crime scene she wanted 6 to fuck and took 4 . She made my cock hard with a very good BBHJ and then we fucked in missionary. And holding and squeezing that BIG Ass I fucked her hard and I fucked her deep. And I shot a big load into her phat shaved pussy. And NO NO mother fuckin Party Hat!! Safely dropped her off at her place and TH went home very satisfied. And I would gladly fuck Caroline again because she was friendly, and clean, and trustworthy. Oh and because she gave a very good HJ and very good fuck. And that's what happened!!

Trail Hunter Livin' The Dream.

ChrisB642
12-17-16, 23:22
Anybody looking for Liz, I have her number and she's looking for dates so pm me. She's a nice girl and a great date who won't rush you.

TrailHunter
12-18-16, 00:40
I come down to Kissimmee regularly and no SW action to be found, probably because LE is all over, the KPD and Osceola Sheriff patrol 192 non-stop. Its odd because there are tons of Bloosom Park type motels all along 192, especially between South OBT and Hoagland, and then further West from the Walmart to 535 but never saw any obvious SW action like you have in the Old Quadrant from the Bloosom Park mothership!NO comment. LOL.

Trail Hunter.

Chris5
12-18-16, 04:45
NO comment. LOL.

Trail Hunter.I simply cannot agree with you more. No comment.

C5.

Chris5
12-18-16, 04:50
Rolled into HO Town tonight about 8 pm and here's what happened. Immediately spotted a sexy tall PAWG at the Wendy's south of 528 . And I let her in because I never hooked up with her. I love variety and I love young new pussy. We talked and played with each other on our way to the spot. She's a BIG Tit and BIG Ass dirty blond haired 24 yr old born in HO Town. And she showed me her spot which BTW I liked because it's an excellent spot. Anyway at the crime scene she wanted 6 to fuck and took 4 . She made my cock hard with a very good BBHJ and then we fucked in missionary. And holding and squeezing that BIG Ass I fucked her hard and I fucked her deep. And I shot a big load into her phat shaved pussy. And NO NO mother fuckin Party Hat!! Safely dropped her off at her place and TH went home very satisfied. And I would gladly fuck Caroline again because she was friendly, and clean, and trustworthy. Oh and because she gave a very good HJ and very good fuck. And that's what happened!!

Trail Hunter Livin' The Dream.Another Awesome Post by a true legend TH! Man I'm like you, I love NEW pussy and big asses! I'm pretty sure I've seen this chick before walking. Great find my friend! Also excellent job on filling her pussy all the way up with the CP!

C5.

MyTankMan
12-18-16, 05:41
Had a dream I picked up Christina on 42nd. Short. Dark, curly hair with a medium build. No phone. Full serve for. 4 . Adequate BBBJ. Good fuck. Will backdoor. I will avoid her in future because drug use is prevalent and she wants to partake on the date. Otherwise nice, fun girl in my dream.

Furrber
12-18-16, 07:26
NO comment. LOL.

Trail Hunter.Ummm. Kissimmee is about being in the right time and place and sometimes you have to sit awhile. But like everyone said you better be careful. Also they do a lot of scams down here.

Chris5
12-18-16, 13:13
Saturday night for me was full of fun and excitement. Lots and lots of drinking, smoking, strippers and hookers! What more can a man ask for! Paradise Trail was in full swing last night all over! From the 528 through the 408. Girls every where!!

C5.

Chris5
12-18-16, 13:25
I've had the pleasure of knowing Ginger for a while now and we've always had good times talking and hanging out at my favorite spots on Paradise Trail. I bumped into this gorgeous woman in the old quadrant at around midnight at wawa. Ginger is not a full time trail blazer. Ginger only comes out on Paradise once every blue moon and Ginger is truly one of the most beautiful chicks on Paradise Trail. I spent time with this woman last night and her skills are on fucking point! Ginger knows her way around a man body and does everything near perfection! Beautiful eyes and soft lips and her body and hair smell great! Ginger is cool people and I hope to steal this chick for an entire weekend and fuck her sweet pussy non stop all fucking weekend! Ginger has excellent reviews on this site and Ginger has tons of fans here in Orlando! Now I know why!

PM for digits Senior Members.

C5.

Chris5
12-18-16, 13:34
Finally met my long time friend early this morning in the old quadrant wawa. Gave Maria a big hug and a kiss and Maria looks great! She's gained a few pounds and looks delicious! Maria gave me one of her mind blowing slow love making blow jobs last night and swallowed every last drop as always! I really need to fuck Maria! Her body is on point! Nice big tits as well! Maria is one of the best out there on Paradise Trail.

PM for digits! Maria does indeed have a phone! It's the same number boys! Let's give Maria some business!

C5.

Chris5
12-18-16, 13:36
The Beautiful Miss Dee!

C5.

TrailHunter
12-18-16, 13:45
Anybody looking for Liz, I have her number and she's looking for dates so pm me. She's a nice girl and a great date who won't rush you.Ok who knocked up Liz? Bro C5 was it you? LMAO. LOL.

TH.

Chris5
12-18-16, 17:25
Ok who knocked up Liz? Bro C5 was it you? LMAO. LOL.

TH.LOL! Could've been!! Halfpint is pregnant?

TheReal84
12-18-16, 17:57
The Beautiful Miss Dee!

C5.Wow! Love this pic. Would love to see her. Good Job C5.

TrailHunter
12-18-16, 20:03
KF can't PM you because your inbox is full. Make some space.

TH.

BoobsLover
12-18-16, 21:02
Those are some nice tits!!

The Beautiful Miss Dee!

C5.

ValenciaGuy
12-18-16, 22:10
Anybody have Marias digits?

RookieMonger
12-18-16, 22:57
I've had the pleasure of knowing Ginger for a while now and we've always had good times talking and hanging out at my favorite spots on Paradise Trail. I bumped into this gorgeous woman in the old quadrant at around midnight at wawa. Ginger is not a full time trail blazer. Ginger only comes out on Paradise once every blue moon and Ginger is truly one of the most beautiful chicks on Paradise Trail. I spent time with this woman last night and her skills are on fucking point! Ginger knows her way around a man body and does everything near perfection! Beautiful eyes and soft lips and her body and hair smell great! Ginger is cool people and I hope to steal this chick for an entire weekend and fuck her sweet pussy non stop all fucking weekend! Ginger has excellent reviews on this site and Ginger has tons of fans here in Orlando! Now I know why!

C5.This is one I've been meaning to get with. I talk to her every now and then ever since she had her baby. She's looking mighty yummy these days.

Member #5489
12-18-16, 23:01
Paradise Trail continues to be very good to C5! As this year comes to an end it seems Paradise just keeps getting better and better. I've dreamed with the beautiful passion several times so today I visited her at her room right off of Paradise Trail. This chicks body is amazing and has an ass and pussy to die for! I never get tired of dreaming with this sexy curvy white chick! My dick is tattooed deep inside her pussy! Excellent session with all positions done! Anal will definitely be next with this sexy chick! I nutted as hard as I could deep inside her pussy! Check out my creampie!

PM for digits! Seniors Members only please.

C5.Where do you find these chicks would love to give them a nice cream pie. Stuck in Orlando until right before New Years.

Chris5
12-18-16, 23:12
This is one I've been meaning to get with. I talk to her every now and then ever since she had her baby. She's looking mighty yummy these days.One of the coolest chicks you can ever meet!

C5.

ChrisB642
12-19-16, 00:48

C5.I 100% agree with you, that woman is a sex goddess I've been sleeping on her for a couple of years. I've should been picking her up more often than I did other girls. I picked her up last night, she gave me one of the best dates I ever had on the trail. She was more freaky than before, she wanted me to finger her and play with her plus she shaked her beautiful ass for me. Then she gave a great CBJ then rode me cowgirl then I fucked her hard in Mish. She definitely drain me for the night and I had a great night sleep after that. What a great stress reliever. I'll love to take her somewhere for a weekend too.

ChrisB642
12-19-16, 01:07
I was just looking around the trail while I wait for my laundry to finish. I saw a few girls while raining including the sexy Latina Star. She's is a nice girl, who does a excellent job every time with no rush. She said she's looking for dates pm me if you need digits.

Dragon88
12-19-16, 01:45
For those of you in hunters creek http://independent.com.orlando.escortbabylon.com/post/19295252/headache#.

RealTreemjd
12-19-16, 02:07
Frankie is back on Paradise Trail and is thick as fuck!

Enjoy her big tits!

C5.Sent ya a pm chris5 looking for a few numbers for some busty ladys.

ChrisB642
12-19-16, 02:21
Ok who knocked up Liz? Bro C5 was it you? LMAO. LOL.y

TH.Liz is definitely not pregnant, I just talked to her and she wants me to shut down that rumor. This is a prime example why I don't believe rumors anymore especially from the trail, because either they twist stories around or some straight up tell lies because they are jealous of another girl.

DcPimpin12
12-19-16, 03:20
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

DcPimpin12
12-19-16, 03:21
Yo lately I been seeing alot of sting operations on obt is like when I think I got the right person I spot a suspecious vehicle. Leos are out. It wasnt this crazy before what the hell happened?

Member #1555
12-19-16, 08:51

C5.More pics and details please? Does she do BB anal?

Thank you.

TrailHunter
12-19-16, 14:23
The Beautiful Miss Dee!

C5.Bro when I hookup with BIG fuckin tits like Miss Dee's I can't resist fuckin them and nuttin on them!! LOL.

TH.

Hobbiest12
12-19-16, 18:58
Finally met my long time friend early this morning in the old quadrant wawa. Gave Maria a big hug and a kiss and Maria looks great! She's gained a few pounds and looks delicious! Maria gave me one of her mind blowing slow love making blow jobs last night and swallowed every last drop as always! I really need to fuck Maria! Her body is on point! Nice big tits as well! Maria is one of the best out there on Paradise Trail.

PM for digits! Maria does indeed have a phone! It's the same number boys! Let's give Maria some business!

C5.I absolutely love that girl! I have known her 3 or 4 years. She is a doll.

Chris5
12-19-16, 19:08
Paradise Trail Legend Lists coming soon! Including those beauties that will do BBFS and will do anal.

Stay tuned.

C5.

Chris5
12-19-16, 19:44
If any of you brothers have experienced the deep throat mouth of Kevon then you will know she truly is the bottlemless throat! Scooped this cute up again yesterday in the old quadrant. Kevon swallowed my entire dick in her mouth and sucked it for nearly a half hour with no complaints. Busted a big nut down her throat. Highly recommended.

C5.

Chris5
12-19-16, 19:47
Fucked this sexy white chick again today in my car. Very good price but unfortunately her pussy her not as tight as it was the last time I fucked her. You animals must be pounding that white pussy good!

PM for digits.

C5.

Chris5
12-19-16, 20:59
I absolutely love that girl! I have known her 3 or 4 years. She is a doll.Agreed. Maria is the best! One of the few and I mean few chicks I would love to take out to dinner. LOL.

C5.

RookieMonger
12-19-16, 21:14
Agreed. Maria is the best! One of the few and I mean few chicks I would love to take out to dinner. LOL.

C5.You'd take her to dinner and make her pay you cheap bastard! LMFAO.

Chris5
12-19-16, 21:18
You'd take her to dinner and make her pay you cheap bastard! LMFAO.You got me there RM!! LOL! I have no comeback for that one brother!!

C5.

Chris5
12-19-16, 21:34
You'd take her to dinner and make her pay you cheap bastard! LMFAO.Hey man I just want to tell you that your posts and reviews and photo's here on the Orlando Street Walker Thread are much appreciated! I know you are a Tampa monger but you find time to drive here to Paradise Trail and enjoy our sexy ladies here.

Much appreciated.

C5.

Chris5
12-19-16, 21:37
Has anyone seen this chick lately? Young WSW normally posted up at speedway south of the 528.

C5.

Jimh0069
12-19-16, 23:38
Saw this WSW by Waffle House south of 528. Laid back, very cool, 40 coins and got a BBJCIMSW. No digits as she said she had no phone as of yet.

JohnFf12
12-20-16, 00:54
Where do you find them, I drive up and down the trail and don't spot anything, what signs sould I look for? Where is a good place to start? I'm from Miami and it was never this tough.

WFresh182
12-20-16, 02:31
Offered BBFS, no TY. About 5'1".Great thin little spinner.

WFresh182
12-20-16, 02:32
Fucked this sexy white chick again today in my car. Very good price but unfortunately her pussy her not as tight as it was the last time I fucked her. You animals must be pounding that white pussy good!

PM for digits.

C5.God damn I got to visit her.

Jeep95
12-20-16, 10:32
Great thin little spinner.Have you seen her? Saw her 2 days in a row and now nothing, lost her digits. She's atf 4 me.

Chris5
12-20-16, 12:19
I can't seem to get enough of fucking this young chicks sweet tight pussy! Lexi is fucking Gorgeous and is always one of the best dreams in Orlando. Excellent reasonable prices and excellent attitude. BBBJ and CFS. I'm trying to see if she will do anal for me.

PM for contact info Senior Members.

C5.

Chris5
12-20-16, 12:25
One of the Legends of Paradise Trail.

C5.

Chris5
12-20-16, 12:47
End of 2016 is near and this chick was on of the finest of 2016.

C5.

Chris5
12-20-16, 12:50
Bro I would like to know your top five chicks on Paradise Trail of 2016.

It's been a wild roller coaster ride on the Trail this year. Many beautiful ladies have come and gone. I'm putting together a special post to recognize the best of the best for 2016.

C5.

TrailHunter
12-20-16, 14:56
I can't seem to get enough of fucking this young chicks sweet tight pussy! Lexi is fucking Gorgeous and is always one of the best dreams in Orlando. Excellent reasonable prices and excellent attitude. BBBJ and CFS. I'm trying to see if she will do anal for me.

C5.Bro great photos! And that landing strip pussy, fuckin good stuff!

TH.

TrailHunter
12-20-16, 16:39
Bro I would like to know your top five chicks on Paradise Trail of 2016.

It's been a wild roller coaster ride on the Trail this year. Many beautiful ladies have come and gone. I'm putting together a special post to recognize the best of the best for 2016.

C5.Ok Bro good stuff! What are we talkin? Are we talkin Old Quad and New Quads of Paradise Trail? LOL.

TH.

Southern Rolla
12-20-16, 19:13
Hey guys,

Just wanted to update ya'll on a bad experience today. After 2 hours up and down the trail it was fairly slow. Didn't see anything on the first pass starting from Sams all the way up to Americana. Pulled in behind the 7-11 in the Old quad and accidently spotted a strung out young SW hanging out in the hotel parking lot Baymont as I passed through. Went back to the Wawa across from the Mcdonalds under construction and waited there for 15 minutes for a hot SW to come back out of the bathroom. After 15 minutes of waiting she came out completely changed and fresh and asked me for a light. But strangely just continued on and got into a car with another girl and maybe her handler driving. Bored and headed home at this point drove back south under turnpike and spotted a sexy BSW behind the Burger King. Made my move and she asked for a ride to Wendys. She was curvy sexy about 5'7" 160 pounds, long braids, very dark skin and tattoos on her lower back. Went by the name Daysha or something similar and visiting 2 weeks from Miami. Started off very nice but turned quickly and was pure business. Quoted 50 for BJ and went for 30. At the spot, no touching, no showing of nothing, all covered and completely turned off. After about a minute I gave up and took her back. Attitude was terrible and when I asked so that's the way its going to be she responds, trust me this is my nice side and you get what you pay for. I wanted 50 so this is all you get for 30. So try to stay away from her unless you enjoy the hard core hustlers and bad attitude. She's staying at the Suburban Lodge and gave me the room number if I wanted to return for a better service when I was ready to pay. Ya sure. Good luck guys.

DarkRaijin
12-20-16, 20:21

C5.The corner stones of memory palace. Mines was brittany. Sweetest pie maker ever. So much so gave me the worse throat infection ever (made me loose 15 lbs). I will drop a pix; sweet little italian-american princess. "Love your brittany; and please forgive me holy father as I shagged a harlot in your domain / parking lot" . I was freaking out for sin I committed but Brit laughed it off. Guess we'll find out in hell with the trident push back into firey flames. Lawll.

Chris5
12-20-16, 21:25
I truly want to Sincerely thank the beautiful young harlots of the world famous Paradise Trail. 2016 has been an amazing year for C5 on the trail. I've met so many beautiful model like harlots that I sincerely consider myself one lucky monger. I've experienced many many excellent blowjobs this past year, so much that I lost count long time ago. I've fucked some of the best pussy in Orlando this past year. Again, I repeat, Paradise Trail has been very very good to me.

We've all shared the good times and the bad times with these beautiful chicks. Sure I've had many disagreements with many chicks on the trail but in hindsight, the good far outweighs the bad! Lots of people don't like me and I actually prefer it that way, but they do respect me. I've been told many many times by these chicks that even though they don't approve of how I handle certain things, they always know where they stand with C5. I love the hobby and all the excitement that it brings.

Mongers and working girls are very similar. We're all living on the edge constantly. Most of our family and friends would not approve of this lifestyle. I gave up family and friends long ago. My lifestyle is with beautiful young harlots. Shout out to all the girls we have lost this year. They are all missed deeply. Cleaning out my cars I find thongs, hair brushes, make up, lipstick tubes, compact mirrors, earrings, perfumes, jewelry, bras, and the list goes on and on. This is the life of a street walker monger.

Looking forward to 2017 on Paradise Trail.

C5.

Nerdy10
12-20-16, 21:32

C5.Can you pm her number.

Redsox2005
12-21-16, 04:55
So you paid 30 for one min of covered head? That's steep.

Sox.

Hey guys,

Just wanted to update ya'll on a bad experience today. After 2 hours up and down the trail it was fairly slow. Didn't see anything on the first pass starting from Sams all the way up to Americana. Pulled in behind the 7-11 in the Old quad and accidently spotted a strung out young SW hanging out in the hotel parking lot Baymont as I passed through. Went back to the Wawa across from the Mcdonalds under construction and waited there for 15 minutes for a hot SW to come back out of the bathroom. After 15 minutes of waiting she came out completely changed and fresh and asked me for a light. But strangely just continued on and got into a car with another girl and maybe her handler driving. Bored and headed home at this point drove back south under turnpike and spotted a sexy BSW behind the Burger King. Made my move and she asked for a ride to Wendys. She was curvy sexy about 5'7" 160 pounds, long braids, very dark skin and tattoos on her lower back. Went by the name Daysha or something similar and visiting 2 weeks from Miami. Started off very nice but turned quickly and was pure business. Quoted 50 for BJ and went for 30. At the spot, no touching, no showing of nothing, all covered and completely turned off. After about a minute I gave up and took her back. Attitude was terrible and when I asked so that's the way its going to be she responds, trust me this is my nice side and you get what you pay for. I wanted 50 so this is all you get for 30. So try to stay away from her unless you enjoy the hard core hustlers and bad attitude. She's staying at the Suburban Lodge and gave me the room number if I wanted to return for a better service when I was ready to pay. Ya sure. Good luck guys.

Jooop
12-21-16, 04:56

C5.Nice landing strip.

Chris5
12-21-16, 08:23
The corner stones of memory palace. Mines was brittany. Sweetest pie maker ever. So much so gave me the worse throat infection ever (made me loose 15 lbs). I will drop a pix; sweet little italian-american princess. "Love your brittany; and please forgive me holy father as I shagged a harlot in your domain / parking lot" . I was freaking out for sin I committed but Brit laughed it off. Guess we'll find out in hell with the trident push back into firey flames. Lawll.What's up my brother! DarkRaiijin hails from south Florida! Bro post pic of Brittany.

C5.

Chris5
12-21-16, 08:25
Ok Bro good stuff! What are we talkin? Are we talkin Old Quad and New Quads of Paradise Trail? LOL.

TH.Let's do both quadrants combined bro.

C5.

Chris5
12-21-16, 08:27

Sox.Goes back to my number one saying, NEVER ever pay upfront.

C5.

Southern Rolla
12-21-16, 11:40
Yes, I realize I broke a few of the monger rules like paying up front, paying too much and a weak pimp hand. But the goal here was to share an experience and alert the brothers of a problematic chick near the Burger King area. Because these things would have never happened with a good chick like Kevon or Baby Jamie but was bored and just tried someone new for the team. Went to Kissimmee late last night and had the total opposite dream for 20 with everything top notch and without drama. So redeemed that situation a little. Chick was near OBT and 192 by the way and easy to find.

TheGlove
12-21-16, 14:20
So got off early yesterday evening and decided to blow some steam. Started around the Parlament all the way down to CFL Pk and not much action and the 2 3 I saw did not make me smile, back up same result, back down, saw something I liked took a loop and pooooof gone.

So I said 1 more trip and then home, because its now 8:30, and I am glad I did!

On my way back south headed home I see this fine ass Latina standing at the corner on her phone by the Wawa north of Sand Lake. I pull into parking lot next to Wawa and cross my fingers. 2 lights later she still there looking at phone so I said fuck it, I beep horn she looked up and I flash the hazards. Here she comes. Then walks right past me, My truck looks like a cop truck. I'm sure the monger with the Black X German vehicle that beet me to the punch 2 3 weeks ago shit his pants I pulled into a parking lot behind him for same chick corner of Sand Lake. LOL, I start driving and pull into next lot with all windows down, she walks up and My Jaw dropped, damn she is fine! I offered 4 coins she said 5 and I didn't hesitate because she is the type I would bring home to mom. And boy pounding that, sucking and kissing her damn, perfect body perfect kitty and no smell.

I dropped her off where she was staying, she invited me up and offered me a corona and to see me again the next day for free she said. We both loved the date, yes it was that good. She had me wait in the truck while she checked to see if girlfriend was there, 10 min later nothing so I left.

On our drive back to her hotel I asked for # but she said this phone is only wi fi for texts, now I'm thinking how the hell were you glued to your phone on the corner for that long? Wi fi there? Hmmmm. LOL. Here she is. I hope you can see pic, pic is from her Facebook she gave me her info.

Has anyone else seen this Gem?

Hobbiest12
12-21-16, 14:59
I've been a very good boy this year. I'm asking Santa for a dream with Maria and Lexi, at the same time. I wonder if my heart could take it?

BlowMyMt
12-21-16, 19:32
Bro it was like a full buffet 24 hours a day in the old quadrant. My dick had never been so satisfied! Beautiful young women from all over the country flocked to blossom park. The old Travelodge on land street was hooker central! You could simply leave your door cracked open and girl's would walk right up to you! SFJ pretty much ran the old Travelodge. Everyone loved him!!

C5.Legendery.

Chris5
12-21-16, 19:37
I've been a very good boy this year. I'm asking Santa for a dream with Maria and Lexi, at the same time. I wonder if my heart could take it?Excellent dream wish!! Couldn't agree with you more. If you need any assistance making this dream a reality, let me know!

C5.

Chris5
12-21-16, 19:54
Texted my tiny friend little Alexis this afternoon to see if she was available to hook up. Yep!! I head to her room in the new quadrant and everytime I see this tiny little spinner I want to fuck her brain's out! LOL! And you know what? That exactly what the fuck I did! I pounded her little pussy hard as I could! Flipped her over for K9 and killed this little pussy! I was tempted to stick it in her ass but she's so little, next time I will definitely bring some ky gel! I told her when I finished that her asshole is mine the next time I see her!!

Head game has gotten a little better!

She's looking for business from trusted SENIOR MEMBERS boy's!

PM for digits.

C5.

Furrber
12-21-16, 20:55
Legendery.I miss those days of the old travel lodge. What a fun time. And it was actually safer than driving around on the street. The one I miss is Liz.

TheLantern
12-21-16, 21:06

Sox.I'm no expert by any means, but I've had great success by setting all the details of how I want it up front. I figure I'm the customer I can order it my way. BB, CIM, ball sucking, freedom to roam or whatever I get it all out front in the beginning. Then most importantly I don't pay up front. Best of luck to you bro.

Member #5533
12-21-16, 23:41
I've been a very good boy this year. I'm asking Santa for a dream with Maria and Lexi, at the same time. I wonder if my heart could take it?Lexi is away until Jan. 4 so you better find a substitute for Christmas.

WindyMan
12-22-16, 01:37
Lexi is away until Jan. 4 so you better find a substitute for Christmas. The last Sunday is her last day in town for the year 2016. She had put her Ad on backpage for a few days. From what I heard, she is probably in Virginia with her family now. Anyway, it is good to know that she will be back in town soon next year.

TrailSurfer
12-22-16, 13:46

C5.Wow, who is she?

Info?

Jaypno1
12-22-16, 19:29
What's good.

After work wanted some release, drove from Florida Mall area up, I didn't see anything out or what I wanted (dead out). Called Barbie went to her place, got a great gum Job (no teeth) bbbjws. Could not help myself face fuck the shit of her and cum a month old nut. Took pictures enjoy, after I left I looked for a BSW but didn't see anyone.

SultansMut
12-23-16, 09:01
A few days late, but better late than never. Was hanging out with Desiree the other day around lunchtime at her place. She is a very close friend of mine and I enjoy spending time with her whenever I can. I have known her for a long time, and have nothing but good things to say about her. Desiree is a latina with some nice curves, great ass, beautiful face, and just a very sexy look overall. Love her smooth soft skin. So anyway, I am hanging out, minding my own business, and her friend Caroline is there as well. Desiree and I were going to have a little fun, and decided it wouldn't be nice to leave Caroline out, so I told her to start sucking on my my cock while Desiree got ready. Caroline is a blonde girl, pretty face, nice big tits, and really sweet. She is one of the best cocksuckers I have ever known. Real deep throating, slobbering all over my cock. At one point, she is on her knees in front of me, with my cock totally buried in her sweet throat and her nose is touching my belly while her tongue is licking around my balls. I have deep been throated like that maybe a handful of times my entire life! Slobber is dripping off my cock down onto her tits and she is making the nicest little moaning sounds while she works to really take care of my dick. Desiree was loving the show, and decided to get down on her knees as well. There was so much slobber all over my cock, that she had to wipe some off before she went to work. Her head game is incredible as well. Many of you know this already! She is sucking and stroking my cock, and Caroline is watching the action, like an excited school girl, she is checking out Dez, and saying how pretty she is, so I told her, it's ok, go ahead and play with her pussy and ass. So Caroline got down on the floor so she could lick Desiree's pussy and ass hole while she while throating my cock. A few minutes of this, and I need to fuck. Caroline got on the bed, on her back, with her head lying on the edge of the bed. Desiree got into doggy position with her pussy right above Caroline's face, and got ready for me to push my cock inside. I worked my cock into Desiree's pussy while we talked to Caroline about the view. She is very a good listener, and did a great job making sure that Desiree's pussy or my balls were getting attention from her mouth while we fucked. I told Dez that I thought it would be a good idea for me to paint Caroline's face, after I pulled out of her pussy, so that was the plan. We fucked for a while, then Dez climbed off the bed, and got down on her knees to suck and stroke my cock, while Caroline waited patiently and eagerly on the bed for her much deserved reward. As I got close, Dez sucked and licked my balls and I stroked my cock above Caroline face. I was ready to blow, and I fucken let it fly. Cum was everywhere. Caroline had stripes of cum from her hair down to her gorgeous tits (her nipples were rock hard BTW). All I could do was grunt and groan as I unloaded a big load all over her pretty face. Desiree loved the show, and we both agreed that Caroline looked so good with her face covered in cum. We all had a very good time, and will do it again. Some of the filthiest conversations were had during this adventure, and it was a great way to spend my lunch break. If you have the chance to meet up with either of these girls, treat them well. They are nice girls and deserve to be treated right.

Chris5
12-23-16, 09:50
Little Alexis is one of my new atf!! Love this chicks tight pussy!

C5.

Hobbiest12
12-23-16, 11:22
Lexi is away until Jan. 4 so you better find a substitute for Christmas.Guess I'll have to have Christmas after Jan 4. Thanks for the heads up brother.

Member #5533
12-23-16, 12:54
Is back on the trail. I saw her this morning near Landcaster. Although she looks pregnant she insists that she's not and I believe her for those of you Who are fans, she could use some business right now. She has a new phone it will probably be the same number that you used to have she will activate it today. More importantly though she just returned from vacation and seems to be Overcome by the candy again real fast. She says she's going to be going to rehab and for those who see her, I would hope you encourage her to do so.

BabyJamie
12-23-16, 15:05
Damn you are fine as fuck LOL. I never got to meet you but wish I did LOL. And I know Nikki is real 100% but that ad isn't her because she's on vacation right now.You know I'm still doing Incalls right?

FloridaTony60
12-23-16, 15:11
A few days late, but better late than never. Was hanging out with Desiree the other day around lunchtime at her place. She is a very close friend of mine and I enjoy spending time with her whenever I can. I have known her for a long time, and have nothing but good things to say about her. Desiree is a latina with some nice curves, great ass, beautiful face, and just a very sexy look overall. Love her smooth soft skin. So anyway, I am hanging out, minding my own business, and her friend Caroline is there as well. Desiree and I were going to have a little fun, and decided it wouldn't be nice to leave Caroline out, so I told her to start sucking on my my cock while Desiree got ready. Caroline is a blonde girl, pretty face, nice big tits, and really sweet. She is one of the best cocksuckers I have ever known. Real deep throating, slobbering all over my cock. At one point, she is on her knees in front of me, with my cock totally buried in her sweet throat and her nose is touching my belly while her tongue is licking around my balls. I have deep been throated like that maybe a handful of times my entire life! Slobber is dripping off my cock down onto her tits and she is making the nicest little moaning sounds while she works to really take care of my dick. Desiree was loving the show, and decided to get down on her knees as well. There was so much slobber all over my cock, that she had to wipe some off before she went to work. Her head game is incredible as well. Many of you know this already! She is sucking and stroking my cock, and Caroline is watching the action, like an excited school girl, she is checking out Dez, and saying how pretty she is, so I told her, it's ok, go ahead and play with her pussy and ass. So Caroline got down on the floor so she could lick Desiree's pussy and ass hole while she while throating my cock. A few minutes of this, and I need to fuck. Caroline got on the bed, on her back, with her head lying on the edge of the bed. Desiree got into doggy position with her pussy right above Caroline's face, and got ready for me to push my cock inside. I worked my cock into Desiree's pussy while we talked to Caroline about the view. She is very a good listener, and did a great job making sure that Desiree's pussy or my balls were getting attention from her mouth while we fucked. I told Dez that I thought it would be a good idea for me to paint Caroline's face, after I pulled out of her pussy, so that was the plan. We fucked for a while, then Dez climbed off the bed, and got down on her knees to suck and stroke my cock, while Caroline waited patiently and eagerly on the bed for her much deserved reward. As I got close, Dez sucked and licked my balls and I stroked my cock above Caroline face. I was ready to blow, and I fucken let it fly. Cum was everywhere. Caroline had stripes of cum from her hair down to her gorgeous tits (her nipples were rock hard BTW). All I could do was grunt and groan as I unloaded a big load all over her pretty face. Desiree loved the show, and we both agreed that Caroline looked so good with her face covered in cum. We all had a very good time, and will do it again. Some of the filthiest conversations were had during this adventure, and it was a great way to spend my lunch break. If you have the chance to meet up with either of these girls, treat them well. They are nice girls and deserve to be treated right.Great story Loved It.

TheGlove
12-23-16, 17:58
Had a fun time with Ju Ju last night, picked her up by the Waffle Place, she was all happy, I was the 1st date of the night, she pretty, said she just recovered from a broken neck and all a while back, showed me her scars then her kitty. She initially wanted 60 to 70 bucks for full-serve I countered with. 4, agreed on. 5 then damn. All I had were, Jacksons, gave. 6 but negotiated BB pull out. Damn sexy thick (not fat) and very pse talkative in the back of the Beast.

Kitty smelled great can't wait to see her again.

RLP68
12-23-16, 18:52
Merry Christmas my fellow hobbyist and a happy new year. Santa knew I was being naughty an rewarded me today with the lovely Bella Saint AKA Ashley. So I see this really cute HSW walking north on OBT and I dip into the BK parking lot next to that Italian restaurant. She walks by I give her the eye she gives me a smile and a wink. She gets in and I say would you like a ride sexy. She says yes, I smile and give her a wink. I ask her name she replies Ashley. ? I'm thinking she asks what's a matter? I ask are you Bella Saint?? She replies why? I say I heard bad reviews about her. She replies you can't believe everything you hear. I reply this is true, I still haven't figured it out. Worked a long day take it easy on me. So we settle for headache relief for $30 with catch and release. She pulls her top up and pants down. Dam I want a condom, she has got me instantly hard. She begins to suck my cock so slow and deep OMG I am about to nut. Fuck that Jersey Mikes, Jersey Mikes, Jersey Mikes with kettle chips. I hold out for 5 minutes and blow a huge nut, I can see the strain in her eyes to take it all. We clean up and start having small talk she then tells me I am Bella. I went duh I new that the whole time. I have been doing this a while, so I tell myself. Anyway talked for about 15 minutes and I dropped her off at the trap house. She said she lost her phone so no digits. This girl is awesome and hopefully not my last time seeing her. I need to get a room and gobble this girl up for a few hrs. Wishing who ever is roaming the strip tonight, tomorrow or whenever good luck with finding a wonderful present for yourself. I know I did. I think I'll go to Kay's. Wonder how big she likes her rock? I smell flowers. Singing in my head, driving from side to side. I'm dreaming of a white Christmas the only Ashley / Bella Saint will get into my car and pull my pants down. For those blow jobs I'm dreaming Ashley will give me gleaming and I will bust my nut for her.

WindyMan
12-23-16, 19:28
Little Alexis is one of my new atf!! Love this chicks tight pussy!

C5.Where is the place she hangs out? How to find her?

TrailHunter
12-23-16, 20:46
Top 5 Tag Teams 2016.

1 - K Town Mom / Daughter. Mary / Anne. Both took loads in the pussies. Setup by Mom. Thank you Mom, love ya! Lmao!

2 - St Cloud Chickies. Sandy / Lindsey. Sandy took the load and spit.

3 - Boston Tourists. Amber / KC. Amber took the load and spit.

4 - HO Town Duo. Alexis / Crystal. Alexis took the load and spit.

5 - HO Town Duo. Kali / Shelly. Shelly took the load HJ finish.

And I'm not happy because the K Town mom / daughter tag team moved out of state. And again I'm not happy because ALL the other tag team members are MIA. But 2016 has been a good year for me for Tag Teams. Oh, Bro will post my Top 5 (Quad combo) later on because I'm waiting for the end of December.

TH.

Chris5
12-23-16, 22:54
As I've repeatedly said in many previous posts, 2016 has been an amazing year on Paradise Trail. So many great memories I can't begin to even say how lucky I was this year! Throughout the year I get tons of messages always wanting to know who's the Best chicks on Paradise Trail, who's the best at this, who's the best at that and on and on and on. If anyone knows the answer to this question it's C5. So here the best of the best in 2016.

1) This is no surprise to anyone who has ever followed my posts this year.

Emily aka KittyKat is flat number one in all categories on Paradise Trail for 2016. No other chick even came close to this sexy young big blue eyes masterpiece. Whether it's getting your dick sucked and your ball's drained or getting to fuck that tight juicy of hers, hands down the number ONE chick of 2016.

2).

Kevon.

No one can deep throat like Kevon aka the bottomless throat! So many blowjobs from this chick and I'm still not tired of her! Kevon is a Paradise Trail Legend!! Enough said! LOL.

3).

Maria.

Maria is by far the most caring and sweetest chick I've ever encountered on Paradise Trail. Maria head game is legendary and she's a beautiful young woman inside and out. My friend SFJ loved this chick, now I know why.

4).

SnowFlake.

Been knowing this sexy blonde for year's. One of the best bodies and head game out there. SnowFlake had her issues with hygiene but she's pretty much have her shit together now. Proud to call her a friend of mine. SnowFlake favorite saying is "I WIN".

5) Big tit Shelley.

I have lost count how many times I've fucked her huge tits! Me and Shelley also go way back and she also a dear friend of mine. Biggest tits on Paradise Trail.

Photos of all these chicks will be posted again tomorrow!

C5.

Member #6490
12-23-16, 22:58
Wow, who is she?

Info?She actually goes by Jayda. She is quite pleasing. Search Backpage Orlando Jayda and you will find her info.

TrailMaestro
12-24-16, 09:40
I saw this one too on Thursday night. She wanted to drive between 80 to 100 mph initially at full tank. I told her that she is joking that if I wanted to drive at that speed, I will not be on trail. Anyway, asked her if she had a place. She said that she had a place by Colonial but it is too far from WH and she had company there too, so it was out of question. I tried to convince her to take a ride to the stomp but she declined that request too. She is a thick very sexy and sensual gal, basically my type of gal and I needed to sample her by any means. Ended up having a BJ car fun at 30 mph and she was very pleasant. She was open to a lot of things but I was not able to sample them due to the small car. I will definitely look for her again and see if I can get some good foreign lessons. She seems to be just sending all these big numbers. I think she will realize soon that she is on the trail and these numbers are unacceptable.

Had a fun time with Ju Ju last night, picked her up by the Waffle Place, she was all happy, I was the 1st date of the night, she pretty, said she just recovered from a broken neck and all a while back, showed me her scars then her kitty. She initially wanted 60 to 70 bucks for full-serve I countered with. 4, agreed on. 5 then damn. All I had were, Jacksons, gave. 6 but negotiated BB pull out. Damn sexy thick (not fat) and very pse talkative in the back of the Beast.

Kitty smelled great can't wait to see her again.

WindyMan
12-24-16, 10:53
Where is the place she hangs out? How to find her?Could you guy with her number send me the number by PM? Thank you.

Chris5
12-24-16, 12:25
Big Tit Shelly.

C5.

Chris5
12-24-16, 12:28
Kevon the bottomless throat.

C5.

Chris5
12-24-16, 12:34
Emily aka KittyKat.

C5.

Chris5
12-24-16, 12:39
SnowFlake.

C5.

Chris5
12-24-16, 12:41
Maria on Paradise Trail.

C5.

Chris5
12-24-16, 12:44
Nicole did not make my best list but maybe next year!

C5.

Chris5
12-24-16, 12:47
TinkerBell who I've fucked many times is an Utr in Deland. Creampied her every single time in 2016.

C5.

TheGlove
12-24-16, 14:33
Ok fellas,

I've been getting quite a few PM about this sexy Latin. And I had the opportunity to see her again!

Damn. I will start this off with my review and then how you just may be able to see her.

So after I created my fake FB account and added her as a friend she commented on my profile photo and that is how we communicated. She does not have FB messenger and phone only works when she has Wi-Fi connection so contact and conversation times are extremely spread apart. She asked when she can see me again at 2 am, I responded to her at 9 am Telling her anytime after 3 pm Her next reply came at 9 pm Stating same place 10 pm. Off to the Races I went. I did have to drive for an hour before seeing her.

And then bam. There she was walking northbound on west side of street right by you-Haul wearing stilettos in a dress that barely covered her ass. She saw my truck instantly and she smiled from ear-to-ear walked over got in and went staight for LFK. I drove to the spot, she got into the back of the beast she was shower fresh so I played with the kitty a bit and went down for 5 min. More DFK, BBBJ, and then went in BBFS pull out. I can not get enough of this girl. The moans and noises in her thick Spanish accent.

When done we hung out for a good half hour 45 minutes. Then she said to take her home. She wants me to come by again the next day. Gave her. 60 coins and she said she was done for the night? Hmmm I believed her but kind of don't believe her if you know what I mean.

So how to find her? A little about her and what I got out of our long conversation.

Her English is not great at all she can get by but it's very tough for her. Good thing I am bilingual.

She said she was starting a new job Monday a real job. So I don't know if he's going to continue to do this in the evenings. (But can you really believe that?) I don't.

If you are AA she will probably keep walking. She said she typically goes for old white men with nice cars she is very shy even on our 2nd date, so if she feels comfortable with you and you are older and have a trusted face, you have a chance. Those who have read my first post I mentioned she walked by me the first time. I did not fit her bill because I'm middle age not old and I look a lot younger than my actual age. She told me when she got a better look at me when I went around for the second pass she saw how cute and sexy I was that's why she decided to partake. I am a charmer. LOL.

I asked if I can recommend some people to see her and give up Facebook because she has no phone she declined because it is her real facebook with real name. I'm sorry guys I tried. She did say that she would get a phone just for me. (Yea OK) if she does then maybe I can give # only will tell.

But here is how you find her if you get lucky.

She walks after 10 pm on the west side of street from The Wells Fargo up.

Good luck and be safe. O and another pic.

TheGlove
12-24-16, 15:39
I saw this one too on Thursday night. She wanted to drive between 80 to 100 mph initially at full tank. I told her that she is joking that if I wanted to drive at that speed, I will not be on trail. Anyway, asked her if she had a place. She said that she had a place by Colonial but it is too far from WH and she had company there too, so it was out of question. I tried to convince her to take a ride to the stomp but she declined that request too. She is a thick very sexy and sensual gal, basically my type of gal and I needed to sample her by any means. Ended up having a BJ car fun at 30 mph and she was very pleasant. She was open to a lot of things but I was not able to sample them due to the small car. I will definitely look for her again and see if I can get some good foreign lessons. She seems to be just sending all these big numbers. I think she will realize soon that she is on the trail and these numbers are unacceptable.Sample you need to do, try harder negotiation tactics. LOL. I can still picture her spread wide window to window in the 3rd row.

Chris5
12-24-16, 18:22
Top 5 Tag Teams 2016.

1 - K Town Mom / Daughter. Mary / Anne. Both took loads in the pussies. Setup by Mom. Thank you Mom, love ya! Lmao!

2 - St Cloud Chickies. Sandy / Lindsey. Sandy took the load and spit.

3 - Boston Tourists. Amber / KC. Amber took the load and spit.

4 - HO Town Duo. Alexis / Crystal. Alexis took the load and spit.

5 - HO Town Duo. Kali / Shelly. Shelly took the load HJ finish.

And I'm not happy because the K Town mom / daughter tag team moved out of state. And again I'm not happy because ALL the other tag team members are MIA. But 2016 has been a good year for me for Tag Teams. Oh, Bro will post my Top 5 (Quad combo) later on because I'm waiting for the end of December.

TH.Bro, you're the only person besides me that had a spectacular list for 2016!! No shit, I can't tell you how many chicks I've fucked this year that have mentioned TH! LOL! What is you're secret with these chicks bro?

C5.

GJammer
12-25-16, 05:46
I didn't save the number!

I guess when the car rearended the other one at the light I didn't hit "save!

We can try again.

TheReal84
12-25-16, 08:13
Ok fellas,

I've been getting quite a few PM about this sexy Latin. And I had the opportunity to see her again!

Damn. I will start this off with my review and then how you just may be able to see her.

So after I created my fake FB account and added her as a friend she commented on my profile photo and that is how we communicated. She does not have FB messenger and phone only works when she has Wi-Fi connection so contact and conversation times are extremely spread apart. She asked when she can see me again at 2 am, I responded to her at 9 am Telling her anytime after 3 pm Her next reply came at 9 pm Stating same place 10 pm. Off to the Races I went. I did have to drive for an hour before seeing her.

And then bam. There she was walking northbound on west side of street right by you-Haul wearing stilettos in a dress that barely covered her ass. She saw my truck instantly and she smiled from ear-to-ear walked over got in and went staight for LFK. I drove to the spot, she got into the back of the beast she was shower fresh so I played with the kitty a bit and went down for 5 min. More DFK, BBBJ, and then went in BBFS pull out. I can not get enough of this girl. The moans and noises in her thick Spanish accent.

When done we hung out for a good half hour 45 minutes. Then she said to take her home. She wants me to come by again the next day. Gave her. 60 coins and she said she was done for the night? Hmmm I believed her but kind of don't believe her if you know what I mean.

So how to find her? A little about her and what I got out of our long conversation.

Her English is not great at all she can get by but it's very tough for her. Good thing I am bilingual.

She said she was starting a new job Monday a real job. So I don't know if he's going to continue to do this in the evenings. (But can you really believe that?) I don't.

If you are AA she will probably keep walking. She said she typically goes for old white men with nice cars she is very shy even on our 2nd date, so if she feels comfortable with you and you are older and have a trusted face, you have a chance. Those who have read my first post I mentioned she walked by me the first time. I did not fit her bill because I'm middle age not old and I look a lot younger than my actual age. She told me when she got a better look at me when I went around for the second pass she saw how cute and sexy I was that's why she decided to partake. I am a charmer. LOL.

I asked if I can recommend some people to see her and give up Facebook because she has no phone she declined because it is her real facebook with real name. I'm sorry guys I tried. She did say that she would get a phone just for me. (Yea OK) if she does then maybe I can give # only will tell.

But here is how you find her if you get lucky.

She walks after 10 pm on the west side of street from The Wells Fargo up.

Good luck and be safe. O and another pic.Enjoyed reading. When you say find her is this the trail?

Chris5
12-25-16, 11:51
Who could ever forget this young sexy 19 year old white chick! Always a good dream. Lindsey can take a load of cum down her throat very well. Sweet young tight pussy.

C5.

Chris5
12-25-16, 11:54
One of the trails newest in 2016.

C5.

Chris5
12-25-16, 11:59
Boob Lovers!

C5.

Chris5
12-25-16, 12:02
Most Memorable.

C5.

Chris5
12-25-16, 12:04
When she was brand new to a Paradise.

C5.

Chris5
12-25-16, 12:05
Sexy Lexi.

C5.

Chris5
12-25-16, 12:06
Nova.

C5.

ArtInOrlando
12-25-16, 12:22
By chance I ran into the lovely and talented Leah last night. I hadn't seen her in quite some time as she had been living on the coast for a while and it was a pleasant surprise. She is fun to be with in more ways than one. We hung out a while and then drove to a nice secluded spot for the deed. BBBJCIM for. 3 and got digits.

PopperOrland
12-25-16, 13:42
Big Tit Shelly.

C5.Those tits are so soft.

Chris5
12-25-16, 22:43
Those tits are so soft.Agreed! Big round and soft!

C5.

Member #5768
12-25-16, 23:13
Most Memorable.

C5.Who is she. She is hot.

Chris5
12-26-16, 01:08
Got a nice gift this beautiful Christmas Day on the world famous Paradise Trail. New Latin chick was visiting and was in desperate need of some candy and ended up at a well know candy house in the old quadrant. I walked in and boom! Ass galore on this chick and I immediately asked her if she wanted to make some cash. Of course answer was yes and fucked this chick bareback nonstop til I busted deep inside her pussy. You can tell she was somewhat in shock afterwards that I nutted in her. Oh well!! LOL.

She was cool people!

Digits available for Senior Members.

C5.

MunkysLove
12-26-16, 01:28
Boob Lovers!

C5.Could you hook me up the the ones on the top left my brother? I need that!

Chris5
12-26-16, 01:42
Who is she. She is hot.Chick on the top pic I met in San Jose Costa Rica at the Del Rey Hotel and casino. She spoke zero English and she was 18 and she enjoyed snorting powder like no tomorrow! I fucked this chick for 3 straight day's non stop in Costa Rica! Unfortunately now, she hates my fucking guts.

C5.

Stang89
12-26-16, 04:23
Nova.

C5.I am from WPB and heading up north this week. Can someone PM where this Paradise trail is located.

Thanks.

Stang89
12-26-16, 04:32
Could you hook me up the the ones on the top left my brother? I need that!I think I may have to head up north more often.

ArtInOrlando
12-26-16, 06:49
Nova.

C5.I've seen her on the trail and she really caught my eye but I couldn't get around to her to talk. Got digits?

HoundDawgg
12-26-16, 09:56
I am also interested in heading up and live south. Would love to know where to look on the trail or get some digits. I am quite a distance away and would appreciate it. PM would be great. Be safe out there.

TheReal84
12-26-16, 10:12
Boob Lovers!

C5.Wow lovely! Can you share names C5? I would love to spend time w them.

BbbjCimWs
12-26-16, 11:34
Just got back from a dr. Appointment with http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-now/18185443. Got off the 408 to the speedway south of 528. The trail is dead at this moment (10:00 am). Your mileage may very! Happy Holidays!

Chris5
12-26-16, 11:50
I've seen her on the trail and she really caught my eye but I couldn't get around to her to talk. Got digits?Check your PM.

C5.

Nerdy10
12-26-16, 12:00
Got a nice gift this beautiful Christmas Day on the world famous Paradise Trail. New Latin chick was visiting and was in desperate need of some candy and ended up at a well know candy house in the old quadrant. I walked in and boom! Ass galore on this chick and I immediately asked her if she wanted to make some cash. Of course answer was yes and fucked this chick bareback nonstop til I busted deep inside her pussy. You can tell she was somewhat in shock afterwards that I nutted in her. Oh well!! LOL.

She was cool people!

C5.Chris what exactly do you tell these girlS, how do you always get pictures? Don't they say no when you ask them?

RookieMonger
12-26-16, 13:33

She was cool people!

C5.HOLY SHIT! Now that's AN ASS! Pm' me digits please fine sir!

Nerdy10
12-26-16, 13:56

She was cool people!

C5.Hey man I message you even though I am not a. Senior member but eventually I will get there. I just joined. Can up you please pm her digits.

Member #5489
12-26-16, 17:11
TinkerBell who I've fucked many times is an Utr in Deland. Creampied her every single time in 2016.

C5.I think I have seen this chick before nice and tight.

DiscoDan
12-26-16, 18:51
Would love to find C5's Shelly, but I never seem to find her when I'm out cruising. Anyone know where she hangs out or how to best get a hold of the Double D queen?

DiscoDan
12-26-16, 19:26
Every now and then, I see walkers around the Inn Towne Suites on Central Florida, by the Honda dealership. Anyone else see regulars walking that far south on the Trail?

Chris5
12-26-16, 19:53
Chris what exactly do you tell these girlS, how do you always get pictures? Don't they say no when you ask them?I think you ask a great question dude. I've been in this game for a very long time. I know how to get these chicks to willingly do anything I pretty much ask for. Photo's are easy, simply offer her a tip and take if from there. Most chicks if they don't know you and you seem strange or weird to them will say no. I don't have that problem. I have a larger than life personality and I am. Used to getting what I want. Now listen up, this is the most important part of this post. What chicks may do for ME, they may not do for the next monger. We all monger differently. What I get is due to my wonderful personality.

If all else fails, I Mention I know my good friend TH, once they hear his name, they pretty much let me have my way with them willingly. LOL.

C5.

TrailHunter
12-26-16, 21:58
Top 5 Best Bareback Fucks Pullouts 2016 in alphabetical order.

1 - Brianna The Italiana. Cummed on her landing strip pussy. Because I prefer hairy pussy it's my pick for second best looking hairy pussy.

2 - Cindy aka PR Sindy. MILF early 30's. This sexy senorita scared the fuckin shit out of me because she YELLED " you're cumming pullout " And because she pushed me out, I shot a load on her shaved pussy.

3 - GiGi aka The Sexy Russian. Because we agreed to a pullout I asked her where can I cum. And GiGi said " in my mouth " and that's what I did. And looking at her pussy in those open crotch fishnet stockings was one of the best sights of the year.

4 - Jennifer aka the Amazing African American. This 19 yr old is my best chocolate catch of 2016 because she is hands down the hottest AA that I've EVER seen on The Trail. And her pussy is my pick for Best Looking Shaved Pussy. NO PMs because she is off limits. Lmao!

5 - Killer Kitty Kylee. Cummed on her hairy pussy and she said, " that's a lot of cum ". Because I prefer hairy pussy it's my pick for Best Looking Hairy Pussy.

Yeah Bro THE SECRET works like a fuckin charm!! LMFAO.

TH.

TheGlove
12-26-16, 22:59
Saw that same pic on a BOT craigslist ad in the Tampa section. WTF dude?I would sure like to know?

TwistedOldMan
12-26-16, 23:02
Check your PM.

C5.That pic was taken years ago these are only a couple months ago. You might as well see what you are really getting. Different story once the clothes are off. Yes it is easy to get the girls to pose for pics. After all they will do anything to get coins for their candy. She ripped me off that was her mistake.

NewStarWater
12-27-16, 00:02
[Deleted by Admin]

TrailBlazer22
12-27-16, 00:07
By chance I ran into the lovely and talented Leah last night. I hadn't seen her in quite some time as she had been living on the coast for a while and it was a pleasant surprise. She is fun to be with in more ways than one. We hung out a while and then drove to a nice secluded spot for the deed. BBBJCIM for. 3 and got digits.What's her usually hang out spot? Or can you pm the number.

HardWoodsman
12-27-16, 01:59

She was cool people!

C5.Thanks for the report.

ArtInOrlando
12-27-16, 02:15
Check your PM.

C5.Nothing from you there.

RoyGoodman
12-27-16, 03:13
Finished late today and on my way back home think about to try my luck. Drive from 528 to speedway find this sexy hot women in front of Sam's. She have very pretty face and sexy body! Parked in my secrect spot and got a excellent bbbbj and fucked her at my back seat. She got huge tits and her pussy was very tigh too. Excellent dream! Got her digits. Senior pm for it.

SC1975
12-27-16, 07:08
[Deleted by Admin]

Member #5768
12-27-16, 07:37
Chick on the top pic I met in San Jose Costa Rica at the Del Rey Hotel and casino. She spoke zero English and she was 18 and she enjoyed snorting powder like no tomorrow! I fucked this chick for 3 straight day's non stop in Costa Rica! Unfortunately now, she hates my fucking guts.

C5.Lucky you.

Big Dre
12-27-16, 09:15
6:25 am saw her walking to the 7-11 just north of 528. Motioned for her to meet me there & she nodded. Made the you-turn & pulled into the parking lot in time to see another monger scoop my prize. What time does the trail get active?

Chris5
12-27-16, 11:59
That pic was taken years ago these are only a couple months ago. You might as well see what you are really getting. Different story once the clothes are off. Yes it is easy to get the girls to pose for pics. After all they will do anything to get coins for their candy. She ripped me off that was her mistake.Clothes off can be a different story for ALL these chicks, not just her. I personally only pick her up to get my dick sucked. I think she gives excellent head.

C5.

Chris5
12-27-16, 12:15
Top 5 Best Bareback Fucks Pullouts 2016 in alphabetical order.

1 - Brianna The Italiana. Cummed on her landing strip pussy. Because I prefer hairy pussy it's my pick for second best looking hairy pussy.

2 - Cindy aka PR Sindy. MILF early 30's. This sexy senorita scared the fuckin shit out of me because she YELLED " you're cumming pullout " And because she pushed me out, I shot a load on her shaved pussy.

3 - GiGi aka The Sexy Russian. Because we agreed to a pullout I asked her where can I cum. And GiGi said " in my mouth " and that's what I did. And looking at her pussy in those open crotch fishnet stockings was one of the best sights of the year.

4 - Jennifer aka the Amazing African American. This 19 yr old is my best chocolate catch of 2016 because she is hands down the hottest AA that I've EVER seen on The Trail. And her pussy is my pick for Best Looking Shaved Pussy. NO PMs because she is off limits. Lmao!

5 - Killer Kitty Kylee. Cummed on her hairy pussy and she said, " that's a lot of cum ". Because I prefer hairy pussy it's my pick for Best Looking Hairy Pussy.

Yeah Bro THE SECRET works like a fuckin charm!! LMFAO.

TH.Impressive List my friend. Looking forward to 2017 on Paradise Trail!

Happy New Year TH!

C5.

Chris5
12-27-16, 12:23
Early morning dream with a new chick named Kelly who was walking in circles in the new quadrant near Jordan. Young petite WSW with a lot of freckles on her face. Picked her up and she wants cash upfront and a trip to the candy store before we did anything. LOL! I couldn't help but laugh in this chicks face! Told this punk ass beitch she can either get to fucking work sucking my dick or she can get the fuck out of my ride. Candy girls are the hardest to deal with when their sick. Of course she chose to get to work over getting booted out! Went to one of my spots and her head game is weak. Just grabbed her head and facefucked her til I busted down her throat. Gave her 15 buck's and a spoon that was in my car and she was happy.

C5.

Gambler83
12-27-16, 13:53
[Message to Admin deleted]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

Chris5
12-27-16, 19:08
Mega tits.

Chris5
12-27-16, 19:25
After a lackluster blow job this morning I bumped into my friend MJ in the new quadrant near OakRidge. Scooped this sexy chick up and immediately headed to a nice quiet spot for a decent BJ. The reason I say decent is because MJ insists on a CBJ. While her blow jobs are still good, nothing compare to BBBJCIM! There's always next time!

These pic's were taken TODAY right on Paradise Trail.

C5.

Chris5
12-27-16, 20:48
Would love to find C5's Shelly, but I never seem to find her when I'm out cruising. Anyone know where she hangs out or how to best get a hold of the Double D queen?Shelly frequents the old quadrant rookie.

C5.

TrailHunter
12-27-16, 22:36
Top 5 Best BBBJs 2016.

5 - Amazing Alexis. She's a well known 32 yr old sexy white girl with brown eyes and brown hair from Gainesville. Excellent BBBJCIMWSpit.

4 - Killer Kitty Kylee. She's a well known slim 27 yr old white girl with blue eyes and blond hair from Clermont. Excellent BBBJCIMWSwallow.

3 - Sultry Sofia. She's a thick 21 yr old smokin hot Italian / Brazilian civilian with brown eyes and brown hair from Houston, Texas. Excellent BBBJCIMWSpit.

2 - Runner Up. Sexy Shay. She's a smokin hot 20 yr old white girl with blue eyes and blond hair from St Cloud. Phenomenal BBBJCIMWSpit.

1 - The Queen. Lithuanian Lee. She's a stunning statuesque 30 yr old with brown eyes and blond hair from K Town. Unbelievable BBBJCIMWSpit. She made me jump around like a fish out of water.

Oh Happy New Year Brother C5 !

TH.

Nerdy10
12-28-16, 00:17
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=5710). Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

DeeperJedi
12-28-16, 01:52
Mega tits.Who is this chick?

Nerdy10
12-28-16, 04:18
Saw that chick kelly today, bought her lunch and she wanted to become my girlfriend after. Hell no. I. think she is just making a few bucks to expand her chef school dreams.

Chris5
12-28-16, 10:10
Top 5 Best BBBJs 2016.

5 - Amazing Alexis. She's a well known 32 yr old sexy white girl with brown eyes and brown hair from Gainesville. Excellent BBBJCIMWSpit.

4 - Killer Kitty Kylee. She's a well known slim 27 yr old white girl with blue eyes and blond hair from Clermont. Excellent BBBJCIMWSwallow.

3 - Sultry Sofia. She's a thick 21 yr old smokin hot Italian / Brazilian civilian with brown eyes and brown hair from Houston, Texas. Excellent BBBJCIMWSpit.

2 - Runner Up. Sexy Shay. She's a smokin hot 20 yr old white girl with blue eyes and blond hair from St Cloud. Phenomenal BBBJCIMWSpit.

1 - The Queen. Lithuanian Lee. She's a stunning statuesque 30 yr old with brown eyes and blond hair from K Town. Unbelievable BBBJCIMWSpit. She made me jump around like a fish out of water.

Oh Happy New Year Brother C5 !

TH.Love your top 5 of 2016! Ahhhhh the memories.

C5.

TrailHunter
12-28-16, 10:26
Love your top 5 of 2016! Ahhhhh the memories.

C5.Bro more fuckin good memories to cum because at the end of December my Top 5 BBCIP!! Yeah more fuckin good memories!!

TH.

Chris5
12-28-16, 12:11
Kelly can be found in both the old quadrant and the new quadrant. Kelly is definitely a lower tier street Walker in the looks department but she delivers a nice and sloppy and swallow every last drop blow job.

C5.

LuvLargeCheeks
12-28-16, 13:33
Last night around midnight was passing OBT going home then saw a black girl with a phat ass in black leggings. I never do sws but I had to pick this girl up she was a notch above others. Black leggings, nice top, heels nice and thick. When she got in she was clean and looked good with make up. Asked for 40 for head countered with 30 but she asked me to be quick. CBJ. This is a girl I would try to hit on if I ran into her randomly she looked that good. Grabbed her by sand lake. Have digits but no need to share:

http://reviewed.com.orlando.hoxnif.com/last_phone_post/2065788193/#.

GhostRiidah
12-28-16, 13:57
Last night around midnight was passing OBT going home then saw a black girl with a phat ass in black leggings. I never do sws but I had to pick this girl up she was a notch above others. Black leggings, nice top, heels nice and thick. When she got in she was clean and looked good with make up. Asked for 40 for head countered with 30 but she asked me to be quick. CBJ. This is a girl I would try to hit on if I ran into her randomly she looked that good. Grabbed her by sand lake. Have digits but no need to share:

http://reviewed.com.orlando.hoxnif.com/last_phone_post/2065788193/#.Yea that's Hunny,. Very sexy chick to dream with. She looks really hot in person' . You can't tell in pics.

Chris5
12-28-16, 15:09

http://reviewed.com.orlando.hoxnif.com/last_phone_post/2065788193/#.Once you cruise Paradise Trail, there's no turning back! Ours girls are the hottest and sexiest in Orlando! With excellent prices! Welcome to Paradise Trail!

C5.

Grain 56
12-28-16, 17:16
Saw Gigi out walking south of the NQ near the HD on Tuesday early afternoon. I spoke to her for a minute but didn't partake. Across the street was a younger looking brown hair spinner wearing blue yoga pants that I had never experienced. I spun around and went down the side street where she hopped in and said her name was Elizabeth from North Carolina. She was 5'04" with a bigger than normal nose (not huge) and a tight little body. Said she had a private spot to go to. Its a place that she says she shares with her roommate. I agreed to check it out to see if it would work. She took me off Lancaster to the small place that I recall it being Gigi's "grandma's house", but I had only been there once and wasn't 100% sure. We went in, small single room, some smoke smell but not too bad. Bathroom was very clean, which I find appealing.

She undressed and had an almost flawless body, no boobs to speak of, tiny nipples and a little hairy patch down below. I told her I wasn't sure what I wanted to do yet but wanted to start with a BBBJ. I told her if I wanted more, we could discuss. She said she usually gets .4 for BBBJ, I agreed to pay .3 - I did this since she provided a clean spot to dream. She said she would make me happy and went right to work. She was up on her knees where I could play with the kitty. I played around with the outside for a minute or so then went inside. I kid you not, this may have been the TIGHTEST kitty I have ever seen. My middle finger was being squeezed tightly and I had to push hard just to get it inside. She said to be careful as she was very tight. I replied that she indeed was very tight. I fingered her while she did a decent job with her mouth. I didn't want to stay too long with it being my first time there and was uncertain about if someone would disturb us so stuck with the BBBJ. I fingered her the entire time she worked. After several minutes I couldn't hold back any longer and she caught all of nature's bounty, she went to the bathroom to spit. She looked great and I will repeat going for full service next time now that I feel a little better about the place.

I have digits for trusted senior members. She said I could share but said not to give out too much. I looked up the number and it came up as Kaci from a July 2016 BP ad. The girl there appears to be the girl I saw. Ad says 21, she isn't much older than that from what I could tell, maybe 24 or 25 at the most.

Of course this was all a dream and I won't remember any of this in the morning.

Grain 56.

Grain 56
12-28-16, 17:32
Out this afternoon and saw The Saint, Christina, Amethyst and several more of the usual 39th - 45th gang. Not a lot out around the teens or in the NQ. I didn't go down to the OQ today. I saw one incredible younger-looking brunette on Nashville in the 40's that caught my eye (pretty sure she was legal age) but every time I saw her there was LEO sitting a block or two over from her so I passed. She was very cute and looked TGTBT but she was hanging with another SW at one point so I don't know for certain. I finally decided on Taylor, the fire-crotch, older spinner. I picked up at the Racetrac while she was charging her phone. We went to a safe spot where she preformed a BBBJ for a copy of Jackson. I dropped her off and she went away happy.

Of course this was all a dream and I won't remember any of this in the morning.

Grain 56.

Jimh0069
12-28-16, 17:49
Brunette WSW near Sam's South of 528. Bbjcim for 40 coins. Great rack on this one.

WeSobt1
12-28-16, 19:14
I had a dream with this girl, had great time!

TheGlove
12-28-16, 19:23
Will be out tonight guys, 10 11 ish near my previous post. Can someone scoop her up before I?

I hope this gets posted in time. If not A2 don't post it LOL.

Gambler83
12-28-16, 20:22
Is it a 336#?

WindyMan
12-28-16, 23:37
Is it a 336#?I actually found her ad and some information of her. It seems that her real first name is actually Kaci. She is probably just out of her vacation. The face pictures of her on the Internet look good and clean.

GhostRiidah
12-28-16, 23:48
Will be out tonight guys, 10 11 ish near my previous post. Can someone scoop her up before I?

I hope this gets posted in time. If not A2 don't post it LOL.LOL Duude' ,. You shoulda told me' .

Chris5
12-29-16, 01:59
2016 was a phenomenal year for C5 on the world famous Paradise Trail.

Let's take a trip down memory lane. Enjoy!!

Special miss you to my girl Autumn from C5! You're missed dearly by you're family and friend's baby girl.

Chris5
12-29-16, 02:02
Enjoy the memories.

C5.

TheGlove
12-29-16, 02:08
So. Was on my last pass headed home and saw this WSW, huge tits, dirty blond hair a little thick on the mid section, wearing pink shirt and black shorts. Legs were ok and she was not ugly nor looked like she needed a fix. Got the scoop.

She gave me her rates, I tried to counter and succeeded. But wanted the whole 9 yards after a few min of BBBJ. Then realized I only had a bunch of. 2 coins and no change. I gave her. 4 up front told her to get in back and will give the extra. 2 she crawled into the back of the beast and damn ass was nicer than what can be seen driving.

Let me tell you, her tits. Amazing. Her ass grom k9 amazing at at at at I prefer enough tits for my hand but I think she opened my eyes to more. BBBJ, mish, K9, then mish to finish, this girl is cool and as wet as can be! She enjoys what she does and she told me. Prior to starting any of this I reached down and was like woahhh, damn you wet. She replied yup I love having fun.

So all in all. 6 for my dream and will do it again. No phone. Damn. Bit she did tell me if I could take her home with me she would do it again for no extra coins. Of course I couldn't.

She loves Eminem music, I hope her court date tomorrow goes well so I can say hi again.

O. Since I am reporting this means I vpuld not find lismarie this go around, did any of you find her?

Chris5
12-29-16, 02:08
Enjoy the memories.

C5.

Chris5
12-29-16, 02:12
Enjoy the memories.

C5.

Chris5
12-29-16, 02:18
For all you Lexi fans, Sexy Lexi will be back in Orlando next week. Lexi is by far one of Paradise Trails finest. Lexi is ready for 2017!

C5.

Chris5
12-29-16, 02:22
Enjoy the memories.

C5.

MackMaine
12-29-16, 03:00

I hope this gets posted in time. If not A2 don't post it LOL.After seeing your post decided to see if I could find lizmarie. Hit the trail around 11 and didn't see much. So circled around once I got by 528, got to the new Q and saw my good friend Kevon walking so scooped her up. Unfortunately she said she was spotting from her period so only a sloppy deep BJ tonight. Went to a safe spot and she got to work. Tonight I was in the mood for pussy and knew it would take a little while for me to bust, Kevon blew me for 25 mins straight no complaining until I coated the back of her throat and she kept sucking getting every drop out of me this girl is the best. Did I mention no complaints in a 25 min BJ LOL so nice to get blown with no whining of when your going to cum or hurry up your taking to long. Dropped her off on Oakridge drained but said fuck it let me see if I can bump into ms lizmarie. So headed to where Glove reported her being and there she is. So we make a little eye contact as I pass by her and I hit the next street, so loop around and by the time I got there she was gone. Rode around for another 20 mins hoping she would re emerge but she didn't. So maybe next time I can catch her.

Balze
12-29-16, 06:29
S. OBT just past the 528 was great this morning about 5 different girls to chose from. Had a great dream with Kim tight spinner body nice rack and most important some great head.

Chris5
12-29-16, 11:40
So many chicks in 2016.

C5.

Peejay2015
12-29-16, 11:51
Enjoy the memories.

C5.Who is number 3? She's an angel! She still around?

MunkysLove
12-29-16, 13:03
So. Was on my last pass headed home and saw this WSW, huge tits, dirty blond hair a little thick on the mid section, wearing pink shirt and black shorts. Legs were ok and she was not ugly nor looked like she needed a fix. Got the scoop.

She gave me her rates, I tried to counter and succeeded. But wanted the whole 9 yards after a few min of BBBJ. Then realized I only had a bunch of. 2 coins and no change. I gave her. 4 up front told her to get in back and will give the extra. 2 she crawled into the back of the beast and damn ass was nicer than what can be seen driving.

Let me tell you, her tits. Amazing. Her ass grom k9 amazing at at at at I prefer enough tits for my hand but I think she opened my eyes to more. BBBJ, mish, K9, then mish to finish, this girl is cool and as wet as can be! She enjoys what she does and she told me. Prior to starting any of this I reached down and was like woahhh, damn you wet. She replied yup I love having fun.

So all in all. 6 for my dream and will do it again. No phone. Damn. Bit she did tell me if I could take her home with me she would do it again for no extra coins. Of course I couldn't.

She loves Eminem music, I hope her court date tomorrow goes well so I can say hi again.

O. Since I am reporting this means I vpuld not find lismarie this go around, did any of you find her?Around where did you make this scoop at? Going to be on the look out for her, love some big titties!

MunkysLove
12-29-16, 13:09
Boob Lovers!

C5.Please hook your bro up with top left!! I need that! Holla at me!

Sukerxxx
12-29-16, 14:31
Hey man you helped me before (for a couple summers now) in your famous trail, I am on Orlando for the rest of the week and just want to ask for your help. I hope you remember me. Sent you a PM. Thanks.

Chris5
12-29-16, 14:51
Michelle is one of the best blow jobs on Paradise Trail.

PM for digits.

C5.

TheGlove
12-29-16, 15:00
Around where did you make this scoop at? Going to be on the look out for her, love some big titties!She walks upband down by the Taco Bell, the plaza where has the Chineese Paruvian place and publix, Skyview Plaza.

GhostRiidah
12-29-16, 15:24
Enjoy the memories.

C5.Nice Albums C5 ,. Thankz for sharing,. Uve been blessed bro'.

Grain 56
12-29-16, 16:10
Is it a 336#?

I actually found her ad and some information of her. It seems that her real first name is actually Kaci. She is probably just out of her vacation. The face pictures of her on the Internet look good and clean.She said she has been down here for about a year from NC. She was very clean. Face, body, other parts. No odor at all. Her complexion was not at all like some of the pox-faced girls that are sometimes out there. Would like to see what you found out about Kaci.

WindyMan. PM me if you can.

Thanks.

G56.

Chris5
12-29-16, 16:11
Hey man you helped me before (for a couple summers now) in your famous trail, I am on Orlando for the rest of the week and just want to ask for your help. I hope you remember me. Sent you a PM. Thanks.Yea I remember you. You're the dude from Chicago that my ATF Emily fell in love with! LOL! She told me how well you treated her and that's much appreciated. I'll help you brother. Check your PM.

C5.

GhostRiidah
12-29-16, 17:11

O. Since I am reporting this means I vpuld not find lismarie this go around, did any of you find her?Wow' Nice bro' ,. Luv when they be Wet like that. Yall had better luck yesterday out there then me,. Just saw one spinner with teeth that looked like she exploded firecrackers in her mouth" fvck"" LOL.

Member #5570
12-29-16, 17:30
I got to say you guys got the nicest looking SW girls on these forums. I might be out on the street if these girls exist in our backyards. LOL.

And what is this "Paradise Trail" thing?

Jaypno1
12-29-16, 17:50
So many chicks in 2016.

C5.Keep it coming, great post like always.

Chris5
12-29-16, 17:54
I got to say you guys got the nicest looking SW girls on these forums. I might be out on the street if these girls exist in our backyards. LOL.

And what is this "Paradise Trail" thing?I've been saying the same thing for year's about our girls. Beautiful, young, model like beauties on Paradise Trail. You ask what is this Paradise Trail thing? The Search engine on this forum is excellent. Type in Paradise Trail and boom! All you're questions will be answered brother! Paradise Trail is truly what every man's dreams are made of.

C5.

TrailHunter
12-29-16, 17:58
So many chicks in 2016.

C5.And great memories but Bro Natasha?? Kali?? The Saint?? Kylee?? LOL.

TH.

Chris5
12-29-16, 18:51
Please hook your bro up with top left!! I need that! Holla at me!Well so do I brother! Why don't you gas up your ride and hit up Paradise Trail and find us both some NEW big tits! Now there's a thought right brother! LOL.

Check your PM punk!! LOL.

C5.

Blackfire085
12-29-16, 20:38
Yea I remember you. You're the dude from Chicago that my ATF Emily fell in love with! LOL! She told me how well you treated her and that's much appreciated. I'll help you brother. Check your PM.

C5.Interesting, cause I'm from Chicago and have seen Emily on multiple occasions. Hmm.

Nerdy10
12-29-16, 21:10
What is the name of the first firl in this picture. She is sitting down behind a brick wearing blue top.

Enjoy the memories.

C5.

WindyMan
12-29-16, 21:39
She said she has been down here for about a year from NC. She was very clean. Face, body, other parts. No odor at all. Her complexion was not at all like some of the pox-faced girls that are sometimes out there. Would like to see what you found out about Kaci.

WindyMan. PM me if you can.

Thanks.

G56.I have pm'ed you.

Chris5
12-29-16, 21:59
Interesting, cause I'm from Chicago and have seen Emily on multiple occasions. Hmm.

Yea I remember you. You're the dude from Chicago that my ATF Emily fell in love with! LOL! She told me how well you treated her and that's much appreciated. I'll help you brother. Check your PM.

C5.

Hey man you helped me before (for a couple summers now) in your famous trail, I am on Orlando for the rest of the week and just want to ask for your help. I hope you remember me. Sent you a PM. Thanks.I am lucky enough to get tons of messages on this great site. I'm a super busy dude and sometimes I get handle names mixed up in my messages. BlackFire is indeed the name I meant to use on my post to the other cat suxxet from Chicago as well. BlackFire told me some stuff via PM that only he would know about Emily. So correction, BlackFire was the monger that stole my ATF heart! LOL!!

Now Suckexx has also seen her as well so it's all good. Even C5 makes mistakes! LOL.

C5.

Sukerxxx
12-29-16, 22:16
No disrespect to you at all but I know I'm the guy Chris5 is talking about, just this last summer I had a great time with Emily thanks to Chris and right before I left Chris told me the same thing. I'm not a "Ladies Man" but most of this girls you just treat them with a little bit of friendship, and they go the extra mile for you, even they never seen you before. Just Saying, everybody works better at whatever job you do when you see that your boss gives us you a compliment or give you a stupid "gift card" just for doing a good job. And with this girls sometimes just give them a 25 cents bottle of cold water that you have in your fridge after they being walking on the street for a few hours, means a lot to them and give you better service than the last guy that just want it to "hit it and quit it". And how much more cost you?? 25 cents in walmart. LOL. Just saying. That's my own opinion. Again Thanks to Chris for having my back when I'm in beautiful Orlando.

Interesting, cause I'm from Chicago and have seen Emily on multiple occasions. Hmm.

Chris5
12-29-16, 22:32
No disrespect to you at all but I know I'm the guy Chris5 is talking about, just this last summer I had a great time with Emily thanks to Chris and right before I left Chris told me the same thing. I'm not a "Ladies Man" but most of this girls you just treat them with a little bit of friendship, and they go the extra mile for you, even they never seen you before. Just Saying, everybody works better at whatever job you do when you see that your boss gives us you a compliment or give you a stupid "gift card" just for doing a good job. And with this girls sometimes just give them a 25 cents bottle of cold water that you have in your fridge after they being walking on the street for a few hours, means a lot to them and give you better service than the last guy that just want it to "hit it and quit it". And how much more cost you?? 25 cents in walmart. LOL. Just saying. That's my own opinion. Again Thanks to Chris for having my back when I'm in beautiful Orlando.Two Chicago mongers who love Paradise Trail! That's what I'm talking about!! Sukerxxx has definitely seen Emily. Yes I do remember him and yes I've helped him his last few trips to Orlando and Sukerxxx always messages me months before his trips. It's all good fellas!

C5.

Blackfire085
12-29-16, 22:56
No disrespect to you at all but I know I'm the guy Chris5 is talking about, just this last summer I had a great time with Emily thanks to Chris and right before I left Chris told me the same thing. I'm not a "Ladies Man" but most of this girls you just treat them with a little bit of friendship, and they go the extra mile for you, even they never seen you before. Just Saying, everybody works better at whatever job you do when you see that your boss gives us you a compliment or give you a stupid "gift card" just for doing a good job. And with this girls sometimes just give them a 25 cents bottle of cold water that you have in your fridge after they being walking on the street for a few hours, means a lot to them and give you better service than the last guy that just want it to "hit it and quit it". And how much more cost you?? 25 cents in walmart. LOL. Just saying. That's my own opinion. Again Thanks to Chris for having my back when I'm in beautiful Orlando.Well said brother! I spent quite some time with Emily. She's good people. Friendship goes a far. All about building and maintaining relationships. Lifes secret. BTW, how is my hometown. Been in orlando for 5+ years. I miss chi a bit.

Chinsu11
12-29-16, 23:04
Jessica is a very nice looking blonde with a nice ass and great thighs I meet her by the WH past 528. She gave great BBBJCIM for 40 bought her some dinner after got digits.

WindyMan
12-30-16, 00:23
I have pm'ed you.Pm'ed you.

JJFresh
12-30-16, 00:29
Enjoy the memories.

C5.The first girl with blonde hair is Joan Luv, she's a SW?

TeenLover
12-30-16, 00:43
Well said brother! I spent quite some time with Emily. She's good people. Friendship goes a far. All about building and maintaining relationships. Lifes secret. BTW, how is my hometown. Been in orlando for 5+ years. I miss chi a bit.Not from Chicago but I have a BA and MS from Northwestern so I've spent plenty of time there.

Sukerxxx
12-30-16, 01:45
Chicago still as crazy as always, some really nice places and some of the most dangerous places nationwide in the same City. About the Hobby the SW scene is pretty much dead there, the cold is a big part in my own opinion of why the SW scene is so bad (no matter how bad you need the money when you are -20 degrees nobody is on the streets), so most of the action if you check the Chicago forum is on BP and of course the prices are Crazy.

But one thing that is blooming right now (check the Chicago board and you see I'm not lying) is we have a lot of Easter European providers. (Polish, Ukraine, Russia) they are around the same normal prices as other girls on BP but they look as if you were sleeping with a magazine model. LOL.

Well said brother! I spent quite some time with Emily. She's good people. Friendship goes a far. All about building and maintaining relationships. Lifes secret. BTW, how is my hometown. Been in orlando for 5+ years. I miss chi a bit.

Sukerxxx
12-30-16, 02:21
Well my first report on this trip to Orlando.

So I got some help from Chris5 with some digits and I was about to call somebody and I went to get something to eat around midnight and as I was driving I start "window shopping" on OBT and right by the Sunoco by the mall I saw walking this blonde that looked good (specially that rack of her) so I parked close to where she was walking and she immediately say to me "do you want company?" I said sure and she told me her name was Shelley, I told her I heard her name before and she immediately said "if you read the reviews in Internet probably you know my name because of Chris". So we agree in. 4 for FS but I told her I had a room and she had to come to my hotel which she agreed, once there She was really nice, and pleasant. She start with a BBBJ which was really nice and I could kept my hands from that rack, then she put the cover and went for CG and her kitty is tight, while she was in that position her rack was on my face, at that point I almost start sucking in those massive twins but then I remember that our good friend Chris5 sometimes he does "Russian" with her and that he sprays all that rack with his little babies and I thought "what if Chris just did that and I'm Sucking on those twins?" LMAFO so I pass on the sucking and just play with my hands all the time she was riding, we switch to MISH and I kept pounding that kitty and looking those twins going all over the place, we switch to DG and I hit that kitty as hard as I could. After some time I ask her to finish with a BBBJ and she went to work until she drain all that load. I took my time and she never complained a bit and kept on sucking until I was totally drain.

Then she ask me if I could give her a ride to her place, which I did and told me that if still around to call her again.

She is a nice lady and has a sweet attitude.

If you find her give her a try and I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

MunkysLove
12-30-16, 03:52
Well so do I brother! Why don't you gas up your ride and hit up Paradise Trail and find us both some NEW big tits! Now there's a thought right brother! LOL.

Check your PM punk!! LOL.

C5.I've been trying bro! LOL, everytime I'm out I run into the smallest titties ever, then come on here and read like 20 reports of chick's I'd love to run into! Did find my all time favorite BBBJ provider, but everytime I meet one they've all had C5's dick in them, so I can't even share the love back! LOL! I didn't get a PM big homie, hit me when you get a chance.

Chris5
12-30-16, 05:17
Left the Dollhouse strip club around midnight and was in need of some action. Started cruising Paradise heading North. I was craving a good blow job tonight boy's and as I'm cruising passing Holden approaching 39st I see the Saint all bundled up walking fast as fuck! Its been awhile since I picked up the saint but I said fuck it why not! She gets in car and right away I can tell she has two black eyes! Face was not looking good at all but body was looking hot as fuck! She says she fell and blah blah blah. Whatever.

Then as I'm pulling off with the Saint I see young sexy ass Flacka! Right on 39th by gas station with like four dudes and of course her loser boyfriend! Flacka is sexy as fuck and I wish I could have just booted the saint for Flacka! Anyway I park with Bella and get a mind blowing head job! Took entire load and spit.

Dropping her off on 42nd and went back for Flacka but she was long gone! Fuck me!

Maybe next time.

C5.

Chris5
12-30-16, 05:28
After eating chicken wings at my favorite spot on 39th I was still fucking horny. Headed towards the new quadrant and passing oak ridge I spot a tiny little Shadow with a hoodie on. Tight little petite body! Had to swoop this chick! Shannon is a Small cute WSW with a banging little ass on her. If you like tiny chicks, she's your girl. Shannon is cool as fuck and I fucked this chick hard and deep in a private spot! Beautiful soft lips and a tiny little body. Chick can take a pounding!!

PM for digit's, she's looking for new customers boys.

C5.

Chris5
12-30-16, 05:32
Who can forget the gorgeous green eyed Jessica!

C5.

Chris5
12-30-16, 05:42
Lexi was good to Paradise this year. Very rarely walks! Always has nice quiet room. Lexi is the absolute hottest, Young, and sexiest escort in central Florida! Her popularity has skyrocketed in 2016!

C5.

Rich5
12-30-16, 05:54
Met up with Renee around 18:30 last Friday near the new Waffle house on OBT south of 528. She is about 45 yo. For 40 roses I got BBBJCIMWS. Her DT skills were very good. I would repeat but I usually like them younger.

Wrencher426
12-30-16, 06:51
This is a dream, and all characters are fictitious.

So, I call my buddy C5 a few days ago and let him know I'm coming into town for the day. Said I need on of the best Head Masters out there. So we go back and forth on the merits of a few in the stable, and I come across Latin Michelle.

I say, dude, shoot me the digits, and magically they appear. So I message the young lady and say let's get together and go for a ride. She says OK, cool. Come pick me up. So off I go in my leadsled to get her.

Picked her up and we ride aroind a bit, getting familiar with each other. We head out on the trail and after looking around, we find a place to kick back and relax.

Do the check and we're good to go. She gets my pants down, and I'm sure she figured "oh hell, itty bitty Dickie committee! So she starts sucking me, nice and slow, and as expected, the tree starts to grow!! Hahahahahhahahahah! She gets her nice tits out for me to play with, while she's servicing the lance. This shock can suck a cock! But as I continued to grow, she couldn't go as deep as before. She's taking juinor to the back of her throat and moaning like a woman in heat. She takes a break, and then goes back with gusto. At this point I had to get the speed up as I had to get back to the reason I was up in O land in the first place. So, she starts sucking a little faster and I just cupped the back of her head, fucking that mouth and throat, and she took it nice and deep then. Gets to the climax, and I am ready to unload, and with no warning I dump a heavy duty triple shot down her throat, and she hungrily swallowed every ounce!! Love a woman that leaves no evidence.

We talk a bit more on the return trip and off I go into the sunset.

Definitely a repeater. Big thanks to my bud C5, for the hookup.

Monger on and be safe out there.

W426.