PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137

TheLantern
01-24-19, 19:34
Ran into Desiree the other day. She can really get the job done. She kept sucking after I came so long I thought I was going to cum again LOL. Drank the kids and cleaned my car out on her way out LOL.

Also. Has anyone seen maria? Been a while.I last saw Maria about 9 days ago. She was going to spend a couple nights with her mother she said. I asked her if she would be gone a while and she said no, but haven't been able to contact her since. I need me some Maria though dammit.

TheLantern
01-24-19, 19:38
If she's just breaking into the hobby Jenn is not someone she'd want to be learning the ropes from. If she's anything like Jenn she will get unpopular quickly. At least with this group she will.The abnormal sized hand won't help her either! LOL.

Silent Tracker
01-24-19, 22:06
I'm from the West Palm area. On my job doing deliveries, the route that I'm on takes me to Orlando in the early mornings around 3:30-4:00 am. I always see 2 fine street walkers on Orange Blossom between Consulate and Taft-Vineland. They look as if they could be Hispanic but I'm not sure. One is thick asf with black hair and another is nice slender built with black curly hair. Both look pretty from what I can see, although it's late. They don't walk together. I may see them on different nights. Do you guys have any info on them. Been tempted to stop and sample the goods. Just want to make sure they're not LE. Any info would be helpful, Thanks.

DoingObt
01-24-19, 22:50
I'm from the West Palm area. On my job doing deliveries, the route that I'm on takes me to Orlando in the early mornings around 3:30-4:00 am. I always see 2 fine street walkers on Orange Blossom between Consulate and Taft-Vineland. They look as if they could be Hispanic but I'm not sure. One is thick asf with black hair and another is nice slender built with black curly hair. Both look pretty from what I can see, although it's late. They don't walk together. I may see them on different nights. Do you guys have any info on them. Been tempted to stop and sample the goods. Just want to make sure they're not LE. Any info would be helpful, Thanks.If you're seeing them multiple times and especially at that time of the night they are not LE. There's nothing wrong with stopping and asking their names. Just follow the rules and there won't be a problem. There is no law against asking someone their name. That area has been dead for months.

Ding A Ling
01-24-19, 23:50
Picked up Autumn on Nashville over in the 20's. Decent BBBJ but she got a stank ass pussy. Could not finish cause of the smell. After I made a comment about the rancid smell she said she hadn't showered today yet. Sorry hunny but a shower won't make that rotten pussy smell go away. Had her finish me with BBBJCIMW swallow. Would only pick her up for BBBJ in the future. Gave her 30 dollars in Monopoly money and she gave me stank eye and said she sucked and fucked me and that she should get more. I told her we barely fucked because of your stank pussy. She shut up, hopped out and went over to The Oasis, her favorite place in town.

Couple hours later hit up Mex Salina scooped her up at the Walmart. Great DT then bent her over between the two front seats and went to town on her petite ass. Right before I blew she swung around and swallowed a billion of my babies. Clean, shower fresh, fun personality to boot. Would always repeat with her. Threw her 30 dollars in Monopoly and she said she usually gets more for what we did, I said I'll get you next time and she said, you always say that! LOL. If you are free tomorrow go see Mex Salina and give her a load for her birthday.

RyanNickels
01-25-19, 00:46
Wow, Uncle is out in full force (10:30 pm) this evening. Four or five on a call at the Sunoco station, two hiding out by Oakridge, and another pair working a guy in the old quad. Ladies are out and looking, just be cautious. Stay safe.

DarkKnight2K
01-25-19, 08:41
Is she still in Orlando? I know she moves around from time to time. She was posting on the sister site but I haven't seen an ad for awhile. I may need to get back in contact with her, she was always good when I used to see her.Last I heard Baby Jamie moved to Texas, not sure if she retired though.

DK2 K.

Ghost9099
01-25-19, 10:24
This one bro? That's the tightest pussy of '18 , KiKi.

Missionary Man.Where can I find her? Or you have her contact please.

Ding A Ling
01-25-19, 14:27
Seen her down by the mall area one day then seen her Glamour shot online a day later. Just noticed that she is wearing the same sweater as her glamour shot pic.

I was tempted a few times to pick her up but she looks bitchy af and kept on driving. Any info?

Bri4324
01-25-19, 15:09
Where can she be found in Kissimmee hanging?

Met this hottie down in Kissimmee. She doesn't walk too much- mainly hangs around her friends down there. We've dated a couple.

Of times and on this night- I suggested we go to one of the local establishments. This just happened to be Secrets Hideaway.

The local swingers club. Had a fantastic time exploring this giant facility, highly recommend it. So Vida Loca guys till- next time!

Luc Belaire
01-25-19, 16:40
Picked up Autumn on Nashville over in the 20's. Decent BBBJ but she got a stank ass pussy. Could not finish cause of the smell. After I made a comment about the rancid smell she said she hadn't showered today yet. Sorry hunny but a shower won't make that rotten pussy smell go away. Had her finish me with BBBJCIMW swallow. Would only pick her up for BBBJ in the future. Gave her 30 dollars in Monopoly money and she gave me stank eye and said she sucked and fucked me and that she should get more. I told her we barely fucked because of your stank pussy. She shut up, hopped out and went over to The Oasis, her favorite place in town.

Couple hours later hit up Mex Salina scooped her up at the Walmart. Great DT then bent her over between the two front seats and went to town on her petite ass. Right before I blew she swung around and swallowed a billion of my babies. Clean, shower fresh, fun personality to boot. Would always repeat with her. Threw her 30 dollars in Monopoly and she said she usually gets more for what we did, I said I'll get you next time and she said, you always say that! LOL. If you are free tomorrow go see Mex Salina and give her a load for her birthday.Your post made me laugh LOL but that sucks about her smelly snatch. I haven't seen her recently but she's never had that issue when I saw her, so hopefully she gets that taken care of. Few things worse in the hobby than getting a big whiff of some fishy coot. Was her ass still fat though? LOL.

I've yet to run into Mex Salina but I always read that she's usually clean and does a great job. I need to find her asap. Oh and your donations were in the right range, don't let them tell you differently LOL.

Binder79
01-25-19, 18:37
I just got home from a little trip to the sunshine state and tried to enjoy the fruits of OBT. I was only able to hit the trait on a cold night early last week. Met a young, clean looking thing on the south end of the trail at a Wawa. Had shorts, shorter blonde hair, nice legs, about 5'3" C cup, Said her name was Vanna or Vanessa. (traffic noise) We went to a dark street for a BBBJ. Now I am on the antibiotic regimen. Just an FYI for the regular trail mongers. Best of luck to you all and I may try the trail again next year.

WeSobt1
01-25-19, 19:00
Been staying offf the trail Sence talent has dropped. Been hooking up with lady's on list crawler Just search BBBJ and you will find the ones we like. Little more gas $ then the trail but ARE cleanER and haveA Room. Some want you to take them for a car ride though. I like those. THEY ARE MORÉ LIKE SW. TRAIL IS HOT. AND DEAD.

Rudiger
01-25-19, 20:26
Been staying offf the trail Sence talent has dropped. Been hooking up with lady's on list crawler Just search BBBJ and you will find the ones we like. Little more gas $ then the trail but ARE cleanER and haveA Room. Some want you to take them for a car ride though. I like those. THEY ARE MOR LIKE SW. TRAIL IS HOT. AND DEAD.This is good advice, at least until Pro-Bowl weekend is over.

OutOfTowner19
01-25-19, 22:15
In town for a couple of days and in need of a little assistance. I'm not familiar with the area and was wondering just where it is I should go to have a look at the local talent. Also any information on who to stay clear of would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for helping me out.

MarcAlec
01-25-19, 22:31
Worked all day and figured on the way home I'd drive down the trail. Made one pass and nothing, too cold wasn't going to give up so made another and another and finally saw Vanessa across from the mall. Nice conversation and missed my turn so talk to little bit more till we find a spot then she said she wants paid up front. Well I'm start to listen to you guys and said no way, took her back she got out saying I was an ass. I'm always more than fair but been beat a couple times, going to try to limit that part into thousand 19. Another day, be safe.

WindyMan
01-25-19, 23:00
Worked all day and figured on the way home I'd drive down the trail. Made one pass and nothing, too cold wasn't going to give up so made another and another and finally saw Vanessa across from the mall. Nice conversation and missed my turn so talk to little bit more till we find a spot then she said she wants paid up front. Well I'm start to listen to you guys and said no way, took her back she got out saying I was an ass. I'm always more than fair but been beat a couple times, going to try to limit that part into thousand 19. Another day, be safe.You are luck enough to miss the antibiotics. Other guy just got burned by her for BBBJ in Post #25622

Rudiger
01-26-19, 00:13
Seen her down by the mall area one day then seen her Glamour shot online a day later. Just noticed that she is wearing the same sweater as her glamour shot pic.

I was tempted a few times to pick her up but she looks bitchy af and kept on driving. Any info?I've seen that one a couple times down by the mall, myself, but that Resting B!tch Face kept me away. She was always walking fast and had her face down into her smartphone, as well.

Ding A Ling
01-26-19, 01:10
Your post made me laugh LOL but that sucks about her smelly snatch. I haven't seen her recently but she's never had that issue when I saw her, so hopefully she gets that taken care of. Few things worse in the hobby than getting a big whiff of some fishy coot. Was her ass still fat though? LOL.

I've yet to run into Mex Salina but I always read that she's usually clean and does a great job. I need to find her asap. Oh and your donations were in the right range, don't let them tell you differently LOL.She gotten thinner, her ass is still fat tho and her beer belly that she had last time I seened her is pretty much gone. When I rolled up on her she looked good af from the street.

TheLantern
01-26-19, 04:57

I was tempted a few times to pick her up but she looks bitchy af and kept on driving. Any info?Blue eyed Jessica I believe is her name. She's been around a while and disappears for periods of time like they all do. She will try to over charge but will come down to our normal prices if she knows your not a rookie. Decent BBBJ. If you pay up front and she says she will catch she will not catch. If you don't pay up front and she knows her $ depends on it then she will. Just my experiences with her but haven't seen her in about 10 months to a year.

Rudiger
01-26-19, 05:54
Worked all day and figured on the way home I'd drive down the trail. Made one pass and nothing, too cold wasn't going to give up so made another and another and finally saw Vanessa across from the mall. Nice conversation and missed my turn so talk to little bit more till we find a spot then she said she wants paid up front. Well I'm start to listen to you guys and said no way, took her back she got out saying I was an ass. I'm always more than fair but been beat a couple times, going to try to limit that part into thousand 19. Another day, be safe.Well done, my friend. They get pissed when you're on to their scam.

Rather than do it right after they get in the car, part of the scam is to wait until you get to the location, then demand the donation upfront. Play it exactly as you did and tell them, "Nope" and take them back to where you found them. Better still would be to dump them right there if you can.

WindyMan
01-26-19, 08:10
You are luck enough to miss the antibiotics. Other guy just got burned by her for BBBJ in Post #25622It's posting #25534

Nutted
01-26-19, 11:23
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

TittyManCam1
01-26-19, 11:51

Couple hours later hit up Mex Salina scooped her up at the Walmart. Great DT then bent her over between the two front seats and went to town on her petite ass. Right before I blew she swung around and swallowed a billion of my babies. Clean, shower fresh, fun personality to boot. Would always repeat with her. Threw her 30 dollars in Monopoly and she said she usually gets more for what we did, I said I'll get you next time and she said, you always say that! LOL. If you are free tomorrow go see Mex Salina and give her a load for her birthday.I haven't met her but from the pics I've seen I like her look, word is she's quite skilled orally as well. Bad smell kills everything for me though. My question is did you smell anything with the bottoms on? If not I wouldn't mind picking her up and dropping a load in that mouth.

TMC.

TittyManCam1
01-26-19, 11:55
Your post made me laugh LOL but that sucks about her smelly snatch. I haven't seen her recently but she's never had that issue when I saw her, so hopefully she gets that taken care of. Few things worse in the hobby than getting a big whiff of some fishy coot. Was her ass still fat though? LOL.

I've yet to run into Mex Salina but I always read that she's usually clean and does a great job. I need to find her asap. Oh and your donations were in the right range, don't let them tell you differently LOL.She's not out there stopping traffic with her looks put will take care good of you. Pm sent.

TMC.

Ding A Ling
01-26-19, 12:25
I haven't met her but from the pics I've seen I like her look, word is she's quite skilled orally as well. Bad smell kills everything for me though. My question is did you smell anything with the bottoms on? If not I wouldn't mind picking her up and dropping a load in that mouth.

TMC.No smell with bottoms on, she smelled good then. Smelled like some cheap perfume.

It when the jeans came off I got a good whiff. Not bad at first but when I started stirring up her insides is when the smell of rancid death hit my nose. It was thick in the air, so fucking thick I swear I could taste it in my mouth. Pick her up for her mouth. Not her pussy.

Omar1979
01-26-19, 14:49
If you're looking for trail action this weekend try and get it today because tomorrow will be raining and windy all day. Add in pro bowl traffic and its just a cold mess. Yet another reason why its beneficial for these girls to have phones.

Montes2
01-26-19, 18:13
Last week we went to the pimp and ho's party at Secrets Hideaway for a fantasy date. She was so enthralled by the amount of fun she.

Had she wanted to do it again. Dressing her up as a ho was rather easy as I have lots of those dresses. She walks 192 but is rather hard.

To find. We had a lot of fun last night as couples were camped out around us concentrating on us. When you bring a hottie to a.

Swingers club that always happens. Well good luck you all I recommend Secrets highly. Very highly.

BlowMyMt
01-26-19, 19:59

I was tempted a few times to pick her up but she looks bitchy af and kept on driving. Any info?LOL she's old school buddy. Unfortunately she some what thinks she's top notch shit but she aint she's the same as any other $20 hoe out there. Has a lot of rules and can't does. Trust me it's safe to say she can be fun.

-BMM.

Ding A Ling
01-26-19, 23:19
LOL she's old school buddy. Unfortunately she some what thinks she's top notch shit but she aint she's the same as any other $20 hoe out there. Has a lot of rules and can't does. Trust me it's safe to say she can be fun.

-BMM.That her? I read about her before.

I don't hit the trail up often. 95% of them are gross af or give shit service. I usually stick with a few regulars but venture to the trail if I'm in the area.

WeSobt1
01-27-19, 00:49
She is out by 7-Eleven and Jordan for your Mira lovers I skipped out picked up a girl from Jacksonville she claims you up for a little ride BBBJ cim Don't know what she did with the evidence shoes great should be hanging around the same area didn't catch her name I think Amanda heavyset WSW. No rush at all like 25 minutes of pleasure.

Montes2
01-27-19, 11:46
You got me reeling. Went to the dance looking for romance. Went to the trail. Looking for some tail.

Saw Barbara Ann. Thought I'd take a chance. Tried Mariah Lou. Tried Tracy Sue. Tried Breanna Lou but I knew it wouldn't do.

Took her to my bedroom and she brushed her breasts against my chest with her lingerie on. I have her digits.

MarcAlec
01-27-19, 21:16
You are luck enough to miss the antibiotics. Other guy just got burned by her for BBBJ in Post #25622Isn't it interesting that what was thought to have been neg turns out to be a plus. Happens all the time, when I am so determined usually is when I F up or get burnt. She was a *****, never need to see her again.

MarcAlec
01-27-19, 21:19
Well done, my friend. They get pissed when you're on to their scam.

Rather than do it right after they get in the car, part of the scam is to wait until you get to the location, then demand the donation upfront. Play it exactly as you did and tell them, "Nope" and take them back to where you found them. Better still would be to dump them right there if you can.It did run through my mind but no reason to stoop, I want to be fair for good service but hate demands for bad. Oh well, another story for our enjoyment, its all a dream anyway.

Ding A Ling
01-28-19, 00:05
You got me reeling. Went to the dance looking for romance. Went to the trail. Looking for some tail.

Saw Barbara Ann. Thought I'd take a chance. Tried Mariah Lou. Tried Tracy Sue. Tried Breanna Lou but I knew it wouldn't do.

Took her to my bedroom and she brushed her breasts against my chest with her lingerie on. I have her digits.She got an ad.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=78149&cityid=98

Ding A Ling
01-28-19, 00:13

Took her to my bedroom and she brushed her breasts against my chest with her lingerie on. I have her digits.Number from Ba Ba Ba Barbara Ann's ad matches Missus Elizabeths number from her ad.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=78149&cityid=98

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=76551&cityid=98

Rudiger
01-28-19, 02:02
Number from Ba Ba Ba Barbara Ann's ad matches Missus Elizabeths number from her ad.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=76551&cityid=98In Elizabeth's last photo, it looks like she's wearing the same thing as Barbara Ann, as well.

RoadWarrior2K
01-28-19, 02:03
Number from Ba Ba Ba Barbara Ann's ad matches Missus Elizabeths number from her ad.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=76551&cityid=98Not only do they have the same number but they're wearing the same negligee (Pics 1 and 2). Some of the Elizabeth pictures have darker hair but the arm is the same as is the ring on the third finger (Pics 2 and 3). Looks like the same person to me.

Too Long
01-28-19, 02:40
I just got home from a little trip to the sunshine state and tried to enjoy the fruits of OBT. I was only able to hit the trait on a cold night early last week. Met a young, clean looking thing on the south end of the trail at a Wawa. Had shorts, shorter blonde hair, nice legs, about 5'3" C cup, Said her name was Vanna or Vanessa. (traffic noise) We went to a dark street for a BBBJ. Now I am on the antibiotic regimen. Just an FYI for the regular trail mongers. Best of luck to you all and I may try the trail again next year.What antibiotic regimen do they have you on?

Iceman407
01-28-19, 02:49
Not only do they have the same number but they're wearing the same negligee (Pics 1 and 2). Some of the Elizabeth pictures have darker hair but the arm is the same as is the ring on the third finger (Pics 2 and 3). Looks like the same person to me.If you look on Sanford DeLand forum look up Molly and if you Google the number it also shot Molly. I'm not sure who it is but Molly and Elizabeth look totally different.

Ding A Ling
01-28-19, 03:35
If you look on Sanford DeLand forum look up Molly and if you Google the number it also shot Molly. I'm not sure who it is but Molly and Elizabeth look totally different.Molly.

Elizabeth.

BarbaraAnn.

If she didn't give shit service she wouldn't have to change her name every few months.

Ding A Ling
01-28-19, 06:17
Last week we went to the pimp and ho's party at Secrets Hideaway for a fantasy date. She was so enthralled by the amount of fun she.

Had she wanted to do it again. Dressing her up as a ho was rather easy as I have lots of those dresses. She walks 192 but is rather hard.

To find. We had a lot of fun last night as couples were camped out around us concentrating on us. When you bring a hottie to a.

Swingers club that always happens. Well good luck you all I recommend Secrets highly. Very highly.She looks beautiful bro, can you PM me digits?

Also what kind of van is that? Looks nice!

Billybbad
01-28-19, 08:20

Took her to my bedroom and she brushed her breasts against my chest with her lingerie on. I have her digits.That's great and I'm lmao. You should be in Nashville instead of OBT.

NC Hunter
01-28-19, 10:40
You old timers remember Serenity. Light skin, mixed, BSW has gotten some weight on her now and looks good. She's had mixed reviews in the past but her latter posts had her as a cash and dashs. Never had any problems with her. Found her at the house on 23rd. Se's about 5'5, 125 lbs, saggy C cup. No pics and no digits. $20 for the head on on my way.

Be safe out there, happy hunting.

NC Hunter.

Montes2
01-28-19, 11:23
In this world were living in ain't no room for sorrow I always aim for a new tomorrow. I had another thing coming.

You can have another thing coming too- because I have more pictures of this hottie. Just ask.

She's wearing one of my cool dresses and she takes it off. So don't be a ding a ling request you picture.

Grain 56
01-28-19, 11:59

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=76551&cityid=98

In Elizabeth's last photo, it looks like she's wearing the same thing as Barbara Ann, as well.

Not only do they have the same number but they're wearing the same negligee (Pics 1 and 2). Some of the Elizabeth pictures have darker hair but the arm is the same as is the ring on the third finger (Pics 2 and 3). Looks like the same person to me.In addition to the match the person game, we also may have a SPOT the PIMP game! Check out the second ad, last pic. It may be an upholstered chair arm but looks like a Pimp knee to me.

RLP68
01-28-19, 15:29
In addition to the match the person game, we also may have a SPOT the PIMP game! Check out the second ad, last pic. It may be an upholstered chair arm but looks like a Pimp knee to me.If Elizabeth isn't Lauren then she has a twin. I have been with both, Barbara Ann is her in the first post and I am 100% sure that is Lauren and the Knee is her boyfriend or whatever.

Ding A Ling
01-28-19, 16:05
In this world were living in ain't no room for sorrow I always aim for a new tomorrow. I had another thing coming.

You can have another thing coming too- because I have more pictures of this hottie. Just ask.

She's wearing one of my cool dresses and she takes it off. So don't be a ding a ling request you picture.Nice!

I put a load in her a few days ago, scooped her up off Westmoreland. She just walked out of her house and was a genuine sweetheart. Good head game, nice small perky a cups and she's got a soft furry kitty. She needs to get a damn phone though! She talked about your on our last visit, LOL. Funny shit my man!

Enzo2018
01-28-19, 19:04
Was passing through the trail this morning on my way to do a pickup, spotted a WSW, dirty blonde, spinner body by the 711. Parked, called her over to see if she needed a drive and off we went. I've never seen this chick before (I don't hit the trail that often, only when in need) but she was cute. BBBJCIM was on par, alot of roaming allowed, I nutted with 2 fingers in her as. Good atitude. No #, said she was staying at the lodge though. Was in a jeans and a black sweater. Worth the pickup.

Montes2
01-29-19, 00:42
I knew a girl named Nikki- you could say she was a fiend. I saw her in the street reading a magazine. I had to go to Pine Hills trap house to find this one so don't be a ding a ling and try to stay with me- you'll get humiliated. Well go ahead make up another story without pictures.

DoingObt
01-29-19, 05:28
I knew a girl named Nikki- you could say she was a fiend. I saw her in the street reading a magazine. I had to go to Pine Hills trap house to find this one so don't be a ding a ling and try to stay with me- you'll get humiliated. Well go ahead make up another story without pictures.Seriously, do you dress these girls up like that as some form of humiliation? These look like clothes the Salvation Army couldn't give away in the most hick town in the country.

Donnylad
01-29-19, 09:42
Hi guys. I'm UK based and have been in Florida for 4 weeks now, mainly doing a mongering trip of the state. I thought I had posted at the beginning to tell of the inaction I experienced on my 1st night in Orlando when I arrived. It was a Friday and I landed at about 3 pm. Bybthectime I got to my motel in the Lee rd area and got on the trail it was 6 pm. It was also raining that night. Not a lot out and nothing in the northern stroll described previously. So no action at all.

I returned yesterday (Mon.) for 3 nights before I fly home. This time staying in the hot zone. Maybe a bit too close. Anyway, I arrived onto OBT at Gore. This was 1 pm before checking in. Between there and i4 no less than 4 SWs! A couple my type. Checked in and didn't get back out till about 4 pm. Typically for me, nowhere near as many out! That was in the 20's area. I then made the error of going down to the Wal-Mart area and then went too far. Got caught up on lots of traffic. Was an hour before I made It back to i4! A few SWs and some who were quite well to do if they were real SWs. They prob weren't. Seemed to be a spike in girls around the 20's at about 6. 30 but soon died down. Gave up around 8. 30. Back out around 10 pm and nothing anywhere except a big was WSW and couple of BSWs in the South. Also a tall thin BSW who was prob a TS in the 20's area.

The girls of note throughout the day were. A tall, thin WSW with a yellow / beige top hanging around just south of 408. Might live in the Carter st area as saw her scurry that way after getting food from the chicken place cross the street.

***** looking skinny young WSW hanging around 18th and also on Nashville earlier. Could be a guy though. Gestured to me at one point.

A youngish blonde WSW standing near Miller and Nashville around 7 pm. Bit too meaty for me though. Disappeared within an hour.

Big tall BSW with blonde highlights. On Nashville but also saw her on obt too.

Medium sized young blonde with a crescent type tatt on her face. Couple of times around obt in the 20's and once with a guy.

A decent sized lady in the 40's area that I didn't get A good look of around 8. 30 but high as a kite so annoyingly left well alone.

A tall, skinny older lady who I talked to in the car at around 8 pm on 23rd. Said her name was Sherry (searched he and found reports since). Bit too perfect for my tastes and syre enough out of my budget so it didn't happen. Should have negotiated I suppose.

Thought I would catch a couple of hrs sleep and check it or around 1 am. Next thing I know it's 5 am! Still got out there. Had read a detailed breakdown of the different obt areas by then, which was really useful. First checked Nashville and obt in the 40's. Nothing. Wakulla rose and oak ridge. Nothing. 7 11 near Jordan had the fat was WSW from the night before and a mixed race or Latina SW walking up to it. Nothing in the blocks behind it. Back around to the 20's and at least 3 girls on corners. One I think was Sherry but disappeared soon after anyway. Wondered at this point if she was the beige topped girl from in the 408 area the day before. Anyway, saw a tall skinny hooded one on 25th who gestured to me. Swung around via Nashville and stopped. Got in and it was a brown haired girl with a bob style haircut. Said her name was Ashley. Pussy check was fine but not hairy. Reluctantly agreed to my deal but reassured me she was ok with it. Got Back to motel and realised she's preggo which is one of my things. Only a couple of mths according to her but seems further on. Not big though alas. She seemed very nervous and a little apprehensive. Bit of a clovkwatcher but not a real rusher. Daty was fine. Got wet but didn't come. No kissing or photos. Oral on me was enthusiastic but seemed to use the preg as an excuse to hurry things a little. Not feeling well etc. Sex with condom was fine. Cheekily suggested I fuck her ass as it would be quicker. Amazing how many times it works. The cunning ones ask for an upgrade but this one agreed but said the wasby experiences in it. Lubed up but too tight really. Didn't cum in the end. Oh well.

Dropped her at gas station on kaley and obt. The big BSW seem before was there too. Later went down Nashville and saw her there too. Also another petite BSW and older skinny blonde WSW I don't remember seeing before. Decided to call it a day. Asked ashley if she was.

The one I saw around 408 but it wasn't. Said it might be Christine who robs people.

So will be ready for early afternoon action today. Will post daily on my experiences.

DL.

OtownCruiser
01-29-19, 09:42
You old timers remember Serenity. Light skin, mixed, BSW has gotten some weight on her now and looks good. She's had mixed reviews in the past but her latter posts had her as a cash and dashs. Never had any problems with her. Found her at the house on 23rd. Se's about 5'5, 125 lbs, saggy C cup. No pics and no digits. $20 for the head on on my way.

Be safe out there, happy hunting.

NC Hunter.Really?

I thought she put this life behind her after the news article.

Donnylad
01-29-19, 10:57
I only realised yesterday that OPD HQ is right on OBT! On a positive note, there wasn't much LEO around yesterday. Lomg may that continue. Also the works on I4 are annoying as hell!

DL.

Rudiger
01-29-19, 13:56
I only realised yesterday that OPD HQ is right on OBT! On a positive note, there wasn't much LEO around yesterday. Lomg may that continue. Also the works on I4 are annoying as hell!

DL.Well, the Pro-Bowl's over, so things shouldn't be quite as intense, at least until the next major event / holiday.

Montes2
01-29-19, 18:29
Picked up Victoria after she called me. We decided to go- last Saturday- to an all-girl club at Southern Nights. Saturday is the night to go as it is the night they call " A night for girls who love girls. " And boy did she. She danced scissor style with several lesbians- until she found the one she wanted. She enticed the butch lesbian cutie she wanted and brought her to the house. Words can't describe the action that happened next. After the girls put on their lingerie they proceeded to rub their nipples together thru the filmy material they were wearing. Reaction! Well that's it for today folks see ya later.

NC Hunter
01-29-19, 20:58
Really?

I thought she put this life behind her after the news article.She is back. I can understand as I have a pussy addiction I just can't slip. Seriously, one has to leave the area where they practiced their addiction or they are doomed. Calls for a whole life style change. I wish the best to anyone who is trying to recover. But hey, if I don't buy it, somebody will. No guilt trip here.

Be safe out there and happy hunting.

NC Hunter.

ShadowMover
01-29-19, 22:38
I picked up a cute long hair Filipino just off 24th she was fun very cool easy to hang with.

38 ish very easy to talk and play with. Has anyone had a date? If not you should 25 roses very nice mouth for relaxing.

RookieMonger
01-30-19, 00:14
Anyone hear from her? Last time I got a text from her, she had told me that she had a place in downtown Orlando.

WavyZay
01-30-19, 00:52
Finally was able to get ahold of Candace (limp) Today was my lucky day I suppose. Made the scoop at a fast food chain near Holden and Paradise. Parked at one of my spots and the rest was amazing. Polished my silver nice and slow then picked up the pace all while cuffing the boys. I was definitely in the zone. A little gagging towards the end as she took Junior deep as she could then I blew a thick protein shake in her mouth which she gladly caught till Junior went back to sleep. My third and best visit of them all. She agreed to a pic afterwards but after the finish I completely forgot.

Necron009
01-30-19, 02:03

She's wearing one of my cool dresses and she takes it off. So don't be a ding a ling request you picture.What is her usual rate? She actually looks sharp.

WindyMan
01-30-19, 06:43
Anyone hear from her? Last time I got a text from her, she had told me that she had a place in downtown Orlando.I think I saw her vacation photo yesterday.

Donnylad
01-30-19, 08:43
So I found the earlier part of the afternoon a lot quieter than the day before alas. Quite a few all along OBT by late afternoon though. Spoke to an older, round faced spinner type who was around Nashville and 22nd around 5 pm. Pussy was fairly shaven. Couldn't agree a deal though but definitely seemed by type that wouldn't be any trouble. Asked her name but couldn't recall it minutes later! Was thinking Ashley but maybe getting mixed up with the Ashley I had earlier. Deffo an A name anyway. For the first time I saw SW on Nashville in the 40's. It was on 45th. A medium sized WSW or Latina mix. Walked sexy and gave me the look. Looked 20's but could have been double. Looked like the one with the face tatt from day before. BTW I saw that one earlier but without the tatt I think so may be just paint. With a guy again. A couple of other failed scoops till I adjourned at around 7. 30 pm.

Out again around 10 pm. Couple of spinner types around 40's. Not much in the 20's but busier than the night before. One of those looked like a guy with short hair but older. Wasn't sure. Also deffo TS along nashville in 40's especially at 41st. After about an hour I saw the butcg one from earlier sat at the food mart around 43rd I think. Any could now see deffo a woman with sizeable tits and really skinny. Totally my type. In car said name was Cindy. Talking a lot of shit but nice with it. Pussy was nicely shaved. Seemed very clean. Agreed to the deal. At the motel showered. Frankly and tits droopy but nice enough. Fairly flexible and compliant. Didn't really get into daty and her oral wasn't amazing. Sex was ok. Also agreed to try anal which I was sure would work but got all nervous about it. Wouldn't repeat. Said she knew a preg girl at the apartments I dropped her off at off Rio grande. Had a look around but not much anywhere so called it a day.

BTW lots of LEO all day!! Everywhere! Even around Nashville on both sides of i4. Lots of busts too. Hope weds is better!

DL.

TittyManCam1
01-30-19, 08:46
Finally was able to get ahold of Candace (limp) Today was my lucky day I suppose. Made the scoop at a fast food chain near Holden and Paradise. Parked at one of my spots and the rest was amazing. Polished my silver nice and slow then picked up the pace all while cuffing the boys. I was definitely in the zone. A little gagging towards the end as she took Junior deep as she could then I blew a thick protein shake in her mouth which she gladly caught till Junior went back to sleep. My third and best visit of them all. She agreed to a pic afterwards but after the finish I completely forgot.Seems like catching her walking is the best way to get a hold of her because she replies so late through text. Shame because I know a few guys that would like to meet her.

TMC.

BaldEagle66
01-30-19, 16:14
Lot of LEO out in full force on Tuesday eve. Arressted and handcuffed nice looking girl WSW about 930 down on south end of OBT. Also lights flashings everywhere. Even hauled off old homeless dude. Be careful with The ones SW's that want to hang at your car window asking you if you want a date and drawing attention?

WavyZay
01-30-19, 16:45
Seems like catching her walking is the best way to get a hold of her because she replies so late through text. Shame because I know a few guys that would like to meet her.

TMC.I called her phone and surprisingly she picked up. Terrible phone reception but was able to set up our meeting.

WavyZay
01-31-19, 11:46
Her name is daysha, LOL. Actual spelling and all, she's preggo right now hence the weight gain. She will try to get the most she can out of you, but the bbj is on point. Treat her well, she used to be my reg SW she's always worth a repeat.Had an incredible encounter with her a few weeks ago. She didn't have any digits. She made me blow literally in 3 min tops. Most definitely will contribute to any of you bros with info on her. I believe she's either PR or mixed. I scooped her up from Paradise near the Mex restaurant close to the Eye4.

Montes2
01-31-19, 12:10
Mercy, growl pretty women don't walk away. Please come back to stay. Hooray. Met these two between 39th and 25th. Needless to say they fit the criteria of pretty women. I won't give out any names to protect the innocent. Suffice to say they know what their doing as seen by the pictures. You can fulfill your fantasy with these girls just by picking up one and then dialing the # of the other. So let the games begin gentlemen. Tootaloo.

Calsan13
01-31-19, 12:35
Hey guys just got word, the strip will be hot for the rest of the week!

Stay safe!

Over50
01-31-19, 13:15
I think I saw her vacation photo yesterday.Lindsey is in need of help gentlemen. She is staying in the downtown area. I have new digits.

WindyMan
01-31-19, 16:37
Mercy, growl pretty women don't walk away. Please come back to stay. Hooray. Met these two between 39th and 25th. Needless to say they fit the criteria of pretty women. I won't give out any names to protect the innocent. Suffice to say they know what their doing as seen by the pictures. You can fulfill your fantasy with these girls just by picking up one and then dialing the # of the other. So let the games begin gentlemen. Tootaloo.Blonde is Candace. Does anyone know who is the black hair girl?

Ding A Ling
01-31-19, 16:56
Blonde is Candace. Does anyone know who is the black hair girl?Victoria. She walks on Westmoreland. Fun girl. Low donations and good service.

She covered her face cause she didn't want evidence of her doing BBFS. Got video too of the cream pie, definitely scoop her up if you see her. Careful picking her up though, her Uncles were watching her pretty good the other day. 2 SUV's and 1 squad car followed her around for about 30 minutes before they tired of stalking her and I was able to make the pick up.

SuitNTie420
01-31-19, 19:55
Mercy, growl pretty women don't walk away. Please come back to stay. Hooray. Met these two between 39th and 25th. Needless to say they fit the criteria of pretty women. I won't give out any names to protect the innocent. Suffice to say they know what their doing as seen by the pictures. You can fulfill your fantasy with these girls just by picking up one and then dialing the # of the other. So let the games begin gentlemen. Tootaloo.You're the ficking man! That's what I'm talking about. I'll be in the lookout for that brunette, I got some money to burn.

DeeperJedi
02-01-19, 00:06
Anyone seen Maria lately? Any news appreciated. Be safe. Cheers.

Montes2
02-01-19, 00:24
Victoria. She walks on Westmoreland. Fun girl. Low donations and good service.

She covered her face cause she didn't want evidence of her doing BBFS. Got video too of the cream pie, definitely scoop her up if you see her. Careful picking her up though, her Uncles were watching her pretty good the other day. 2 SUV's and 1 squad car followed her around for about 30 minutes before they tired of stalking her and I was able to make the pick up.Victoria doesn't do anything without a condom- notice you can't see his dick. Also why does she show her face on my pictures. Because he's a liar that's why.

Necron009
02-01-19, 00:39

She covered her face cause she didn't want evidence of her doing BBFS. Got video too of the cream pie, definitely scoop her up if you see her. Careful picking her up though, her Uncles were watching her pretty good the other day. 2 SUV's and 1 squad car followed her around for about 30 minutes before they tired of stalking her and I was able to make the pick up.Does she have a phone?

OhNasty
02-01-19, 01:05

She covered her face cause she didn't want evidence of her doing BBFS. Got video too of the cream pie, definitely scoop her up if you see her. Careful picking her up though, her Uncles were watching her pretty good the other day. 2 SUV's and 1 squad car followed her around for about 30 minutes before they tired of stalking her and I was able to make the pick up.What part what love to get my hands on that!

Iceman407
02-01-19, 02:49
Mercy, growl pretty women don't walk away. Please come back to stay. Hooray. Met these two between 39th and 25th. Needless to say they fit the criteria of pretty women. I won't give out any names to protect the innocent. Suffice to say they know what their doing as seen by the pictures. You can fulfill your fantasy with these girls just by picking up one and then dialing the # of the other. So let the games begin gentlemen. Tootaloo.All I can say is damn & .awesome.

Grain 56
02-01-19, 03:55
Was out on the trail for several hours where I never could reel in what I was looking for. I covered heavily in the teens, twenties and forties with a stop or two at WM and the new Quad and one quick loop of the old Quad. The Twenties have really picked up activity. The problem was I kept seeing the same BSW over and over for most of it. I did come across what I thought was a HSW named Melanie BUT a previous post mentions a Melanie that is Hawaiian. This could be the same girl. She is young, cute, petite with long black hair. She was wearing a lavender color sweatshirt when I spoke to her. I had a car on my tail so I told her I would be right back around. When I got around she was gone from the spot at 22nd and Nashville I talked to her. I then saw her on OBT at 25th a few minutes later where she was now eating something from a foam package. She waved when she saw me so I turned around to get her off 25th and she vanished again. I am guessing she went into the Sands because she was on OBT near 25 walking towards the Sands. A devastating miss I think.

Also, there is a BSW who I have seen on Nash at 23rd repeatedly the past couple of weeks. She is tallish very skinny and wears a stocking cap. She kind of looks like Wanda, the man hungry girl from In Living Color. She would even say, "Heeeyyyyyy!" in the same creepy voice that Jamie Fox would use when playing Wanda as I drove by each time. She looks like she has big C or D's though. But also kind of looks like a dude. It's hard to tell in the stocking cap. Does anyone have any intel on her? I never got her actual name because she kind of creeps me out and she isn't very discrete with lots of traffic nearby.

I also saw in the twenties someone that looks like Alisha the Wolf. I haven't seen her in years it seems but since she lost all her teeth due to not brushing after candy, I wasn't into that tonight. I didn't speak to her either as she was always at a spot I couldn't stop and speak but I think it was her but I think it was her.

The 40's were hopping too but they were mostly BSW that looked too rough to try anything. When I would see someone I was maybe interested in, they would be wearing a hoodie covering most of their face. I didn't want any surprises getting in my car so I passed. While I was parked at the conv store across from the 7/11 at 39th catching up on some texts, Bree literally opened my car door and tried to get in my car without saying a word to me. I said what are you doing? She said, I need a ride. I said, not from me. She said, why not? I told her, because you won't catch and I am not going to give a ride to someone that does half the job. She kept tying to get in. I finally told her if you get in, were going to go look for a cop. She got out and shut the door.

I did see heavy police activity off and on but it was mainly dealing with bigger things as there were groups of LEO Cars that would all be heading the same direction.

I will try again tomorrow with Melanie as my number one target.

Of course this was all a dream and I won't remember any of this in the morning.

Grain 56.

Caputh
02-01-19, 07:22
I went out for a cruise really late. I concur with all the reports of le activity all over. I drove from Nashville all the way back to Mall area. I spotted a chica by the Sunoco that gave me the look. After a quick LEO check we discussed my favorite things to which she agreed to only do half of them. Lucky for me it was my favorite half. The bottom half. Anyway I got digits but she goes by Malaysia on our sister site.

Enzo2018
02-01-19, 09:19
I went out for a cruise really late. I concur with all the reports of le activity all over. I drove from Nashville all the way back to Mall area. I spotted a chica by the Sunoco that gave me the look. After a quick LEO check we discussed my favorite things to which she agreed to only do half of them. Lucky for me it was my favorite half. The bottom half. Anyway I got digits but she goes by Malaysia on our sister site.Nice catch man. What was the damage?

PharmaGuy
02-01-19, 09:52
I went out for a cruise really late. I concur with all the reports of le activity all over. I drove from Nashville all the way back to Mall area. I spotted a chica by the Sunoco that gave me the look. After a quick LEO check we discussed my favorite things to which she agreed to only do half of them. Lucky for me it was my favorite half. The bottom half. Anyway I got digits but she goes by Malaysia on our sister site.Is Olivia Kane and she def. Has hot body.

PG.

Nutted
02-01-19, 10:05
I went out for a cruise really late. I concur with all the reports of le activity all over. I drove from Nashville all the way back to Mall area. I spotted a chica by the Sunoco that gave me the look. After a quick LEO check we discussed my favorite things to which she agreed to only do half of them. Lucky for me it was my favorite half. The bottom half. Anyway I got digits but she goes by Malaysia on our sister site.Gupth, is that a new camera? Cause the photos are a lot clearer!

Nutted.

Ding A Ling
02-01-19, 10:16
What part what love to get my hands on that!You can catch her walking on S. Westmoreland between Kaley and Michigan. She likes to go out early, around 10 am.

And Montes2 was with us when she apparently did not BBBJ / BBFS and let me Cream pie cause he was in the front passenger seat watching us. SMFH. All these girls will do BBFS, maybe not with you, but they all do it. You are naive to think otherwise or they keep telling you no, ha!

Dixen Cider
02-01-19, 10:37
I went out for a cruise really late. I concur with all the reports of le activity all over. I drove from Nashville all the way back to Mall area. I spotted a chica by the Sunoco that gave me the look. After a quick LEO check we discussed my favorite things to which she agreed to only do half of them. Lucky for me it was my favorite half. The bottom half. Anyway I got digits but she goes by Malaysia on our sister site.Awesome pics and awesome find.

Dixen Cider
02-01-19, 10:39
Any sightings lately? She's not responding to the 0186 number.

ASpeedyBird
02-01-19, 11:27
Anyone have good intel on where and when to find Victoria? Really want to pick her up.

Ding A Ling
02-01-19, 11:38
I went out for a cruise really late. I concur with all the reports of le activity all over. I drove from Nashville all the way back to Mall area. I spotted a chica by the Sunoco that gave me the look. After a quick LEO check we discussed my favorite things to which she agreed to only do half of them. Lucky for me it was my favorite half. The bottom half. Anyway I got digits but she goes by Malaysia on our sister site.She give you SW prices or online Escort prices?

She looks nice and thicc. Camera upgrade?

Caputh
02-01-19, 14:24
She give you SW prices or online Escort prices?

She looks nice and thicc. Camera upgrade?SW rates of course. And all I got for my trouble was bb k9.

Luc Belaire
02-01-19, 14:58
Was out on the trail for several hours where I never could reel in what I was looking for. I covered heavily in the teens, twenties and forties with a stop or two at WM and the new Quad and one quick loop of the old Quad. The Twenties have really picked up activity. The problem was I kept seeing the same BSW over and over for most of it. I did come across what I thought was a HSW named Melanie BUT a previous post mentions a Melanie that is Hawaiian. This could be the same girl. She is young, cute, petite with long black hair. She was wearing a lavender color sweatshirt when I spoke to her. I had a car on my tail so I told her I would be right back around. When I got around she was gone from the spot at 22nd and Nashville I talked to her. I then saw her on OBT at 25th a few minutes later where she was now eating something from a foam package. She waved when she saw me so I turned around to get her off 25th and she vanished again. I am guessing she went into the Sands because she was on OBT near 25 walking towards the Sands. A devastating miss I think.

Also, there is a BSW who I have seen on Nash at 23rd repeatedly the past couple of weeks. She is tallish very skinny and wears a stocking cap. She kind of looks like Wanda, the man hungry girl from In Living Color. She would even say, "Heeeyyyyyy!" in the same creepy voice that Jamie Fox would use when playing Wanda as I drove by each time. She looks like she has big C or D's though. But also kind of looks like a dude. It's hard to tell in the stocking cap. Does anyone have any intel on her? I never got her actual name because she kind of creeps me out and she isn't very discrete with lots of traffic nearby.

I also saw in the twenties someone that looks like Alisha the Wolf. I haven't seen her in years it seems but since she lost all her teeth due to not brushing after candy, I wasn't into that tonight. I didn't speak to her either as she was always at a spot I couldn't stop and speak but I think it was her but I think it was her.

The 40's were hopping too but they were mostly BSW that looked too rough to try anything. When I would see someone I was maybe interested in, they would be wearing a hoodie covering most of their face. I didn't want any surprises getting in my car so I passed. While I was parked at the conv store across from the 7/11 at 39th catching up on some texts, Bree literally opened my car door and tried to get in my car without saying a word to me. I said what are you doing? She said, I need a ride. I said, not from me. She said, why not? I told her, because you won't catch and I am not going to give a ride to someone that does half the job. She kept tying to get in. I finally told her if you get in, were going to go look for a cop. She got out and shut the door.

I did see heavy police activity off and on but it was mainly dealing with bigger things as there were groups of LEO Cars that would all be heading the same direction.

Grain 56.The woman you saw was definitely Alisha. I think she was locked up for awhile but I'm not completely sure. I passed her by a few nights ago, I was glad that she didn't recognize me because in the past when she saw me, she would yell "hey!" and wave and try to flag me down, running towards my car, no matter if it was on the side streets or the main road, which got annoying and attracts too much unwanted attention. I wouldn't mind a decent gum job though LOL. But as far as the BSW goes, I don't think I've seen her (it), but usually if I can't tell what it is right off the bat, I stay away. Some of the trannies tend to not be so discrete too, dancing around and other foolishness when cars are going by, so that keeps me away too. There's a tranny in the 40's with huge breast implants, so you can't even take the bust to determine if it's a girl or guy. Some of them try to do a good job with their makeup to look passable, but they don't do a good enough job to fool me LOL. It could be a woman though, but I'm leaning towards it not being a female. Stay safe.

Montes2
02-01-19, 15:28
The story line her is that a neighbor comes over to borrow some milk (you can see in her hand). Well the other girl offers her some milk- fresh milk. One thing leads to another and they go to the bedroom and start undressing each other. There's more but suffice to say it's not too hard to make screen shots out of a movie- one doesn't need to be a ding a ling to do that do they?

MackMaine
02-01-19, 15:41
I went out for a cruise really late. I concur with all the reports of le activity all over. I drove from Nashville all the way back to Mall area. I spotted a chica by the Sunoco that gave me the look. After a quick LEO check we discussed my favorite things to which she agreed to only do half of them. Lucky for me it was my favorite half. The bottom half. Anyway I got digits but she goes by Malaysia on our sister site.I got to give props my man caputh comes thru with premium talent and is always down to share the digits with me. But when I hit them up they always want top mario coins for their services that I'm just not willing to pay but more props too you man you definitely are out here killing it getting top notch girls.

Donnylad
02-01-19, 15:49

Grain 56.Hi guys,

Had a busy Weds & Thurs so haven't been able to report back fully yet. Small matter of a 7 hr flight home too. Anyway, I will report in full soon, but just wanted to let Grain & you all know that I had an all too short session with Melanie early Thurs afternoon. She is a Filipina who grew up in Hawaii. I did read about a Filipina in the 20's recently but didn't believe it till I saw it. All I will say is amazing! Best experience I had in Florida on this trip. Further details will follow in the next couple of days.

DL.

ChrisB642
02-01-19, 16:56
Awhile back I set up a date with another girl and Leah. Before we got to the room half of the donation ends up missing. I kept a cool head about it and ask them about it and they both deny taking it but they still want to continue with the date. Me and the other girl finish round one while Leah spends the next 30 minutes in the bathroom. When she comes out the other girl goes in. Me and Leah start to have a little fun but then she starts getting text. She says her "roommate" needs rent money and she needs to go give It to them. She take half of what I left on the dresser and heads outside. She come back up and let's her "roommate" in. Me and him discuss how he needed to leave and he does, he leaves with Leah as she takes what's left on the dresser while me and him were talking and left the other girl without a donation.

I've known this other girl for awhile and I can confidently say she wouldn't steal from me.

I was warned about her but I didn't listen or see it because she is charming and manipulative. She stold 40 from my wallet a while ago when I fell asleep but she did pay me back the same day but it doesn't make it okay but I gave her another chance and didn't say anything. Now yesterday she did me wrong again. I have no car right now so I walked with her for an hour and I bought her a good amount of food at Wendy's and gave her 50 bones for medicine. She quickly got her medicine and did it as soon as she can while I waited for her then we tried to walk to wawa but she got into the second car that pulled up on us even though I already paid her already and told me she will come right back in 15, I waited for her at wawa for an hour and never came back. I knew she was going to do something fucked up because she kept making excuses and kept stalling. I will never pay upfront again. Alot of these girls are all the same no matter how nice you treat them and do stuff for them they will fuck you over if they get the chance. I did alot of stuff for Tiffany including get her a hotel, picked her up from Kissimmee and Maitland when she was stranded and she turns around and do this to me.

Bri4324
02-01-19, 17:42
PM me the information for these two.

Mercy, growl pretty women don't walk away. Please come back to stay. Hooray. Met these two between 39th and 25th. Needless to say they fit the criteria of pretty women. I won't give out any names to protect the innocent. Suffice to say they know what their doing as seen by the pictures. You can fulfill your fantasy with these girls just by picking up one and then dialing the # of the other. So let the games begin gentlemen. Tootaloo.

MrGoldgerg
02-02-19, 00:00
I went looking for this one last night. The night Before I let in a BSW with long straight hair who kinda fooled me I think her name was Desi, but I said no can do, looking for the Filipina. ***** Sprayed perfume in my car that still stinks how do I get that smell out? I'm running out of excuses to steer the wifey from getting in that car.

Anyway it was very clear when I saw Melanie the Filipina. I whipped around as fast I could to make the scoop. I took this one to a room and when to pound town for a while. Total GFE, smooth soft skin, and took a pounding considering she's only 5 foot tall.

I will be repeat.

ValenciaGuy
02-02-19, 09:43
I seen her. I'm pissed. She was walking in the 20's had on all black but uncle was near by in a dodge van. Undercover. Seen him light up a Challenger on Michigan. Does she have digits.

OtownCruiser
02-02-19, 10:02
I went looking for this one last night. The night Before I let in a BSW with long straight hair who kinda fooled me I think her name was Desi, but I said no can do, looking for the Filipina. ***** Sprayed perfume in my car that still stinks how do I get that smell out? I'm running out of excuses to steer the wifey from getting in that car.

Anyway it was very clear when I saw Melanie the Filipina. I whipped around as fast I could to make the scoop. I took this one to a room and when to pound town for a while. Total GFE, smooth soft skin, and took a pounding considering she's only 5 foot tall.

I will be repeat.Is this the same Hawaiian Melanie that lives on Kaley?

Iceman407
02-02-19, 12:21
So I got caught speeding somewhere else not SW related or anything but just wondering about something. I'm taking the driving class online and something caught my eye, which scared me. It says something like if you're caught in the act with a SW in your vehicle, they can suspend your license. Has anyone had any experience or does anyone know this. I'm just asking and informing about this. Just sounds scary.

NC Hunter
02-02-19, 14:00
So I got caught speeding somewhere else not SW related or anything but just wondering about something. I'm taking the driving class online and something caught my eye, which scared me. It says something like if you're caught in the act with a SW in your vehicle, they can suspend your license. Has anyone had any experience or does anyone know this. I'm just asking and informing about this. Just sounds scary."Using a car in prostitution" which can be broadly defined can get your license suspended in the state of Florida. All one has to do is admit there is a prostitute involved and was paid for services.

https://www.lavallebrown.com/reasons-for-drivers-license-suspension-in-florida/

Be safe out thee and happy mongering.

NC Hunter.

Binder79
02-02-19, 14:26

I will be repeat.Go to the mall, buy a gift box of perfume. Damage the box and packaging, spill some in your car. Then take it home and tell her you bought her a gift, but some a**hole on the road made you stop suddenly and it flew onto the dash and floor and some spilled. Give her the sorrowful puppy dog look and hope for the best. If that does not work, you are screwed.

TittyManCam1
02-02-19, 14:46
The woman you saw was definitely Alisha. I think she was locked up for awhile but I'm not completely sure. I passed her by a few nights ago, I was glad that she didn't recognize me because in the past when she saw me, she would yell "hey!" and wave and try to flag me down, running towards my car, no matter if it was on the side streets or the main road, which got annoying and attracts too much unwanted attention. I wouldn't mind a decent gum job though LOL. But as far as the BSW goes, I don't think I've seen her (it), but usually if I can't tell what it is right off the bat, I stay away. Some of the trannies tend to not be so discrete too, dancing around and other foolishness when cars are going by, so that keeps me away too. There's a tranny in the 40's with huge breast implants, so you can't even take the bust to determine if it's a girl or guy. Some of them try to do a good job with their makeup to look passable, but they don't do a good enough job to fool me LOL. It could be a woman though, but I'm leaning towards it not being a female. Stay safe.Its pretty simple with me when I'm hunting. If there's even a tiny bit of doubt, I'm out. Sure there's a chance I'd be wrong but better to miss her than catch a mister.

TMC.

TittyManCam1
02-02-19, 14:50
"Using a car in prostitution" which can be broadly defined can get your license suspended in the state of Florida. All one has to do is admit there is a prostitute involved and was paid for services.

NC Hunter.I got pulled over once. It was just after pick up so not in the act but the officer separated us and kept try to scare me into a confession. "You sure you're sticking with that story?" Yep I was giving her a ride. Eventually let us both go but I'd imagine a whole different ball game if caught mid act. Always be aware of your surroundings fellas and if you feel you're being followed don't go directly to your spot.

TMC.

Iceman407
02-02-19, 15:12
"Using a car in prostitution" which can be broadly defined can get your license suspended in the state of Florida. All one has to do is admit there is a prostitute involved and was paid for services.

NC Hunter.Yeah, this just too scary for me probably going to try escort only.

Mikaeles
02-02-19, 15:17
A lot of crazy laws in Florida I once got stopped about 3 years ago leaving a place because I didn't stop behind the white line at a stop sign (441 near Geneva). I had no one in the car but this is another reason for them to stop you and see what your doing I told him I was just driving around because I was bored this is a perfectly fine response and they will question you more just don't change your answer say I was bored and just out for a drive. I didn't get a ticket he joust told me becareful it's not a safe part of town to be driving up and down the side roads and he left me.

NC Hunter.

SuitNTie420
02-02-19, 16:09
Deader than dead! Old quad, new quad, Bermuda quadrangle, Lockhart, obt main stretch and ajascent streets, Wally World. I mean damn. I'm going to have to go rub my magic 8 ball and try back later.

Did find a spinner black Melanie a few nights ago in the old quad that was fine. Told me she danced at Lees. Cool, down to earth and sucked good dick. Got didgets if anyone has anything worth wild for me.

Iceman407
02-02-19, 16:11
Yeah, this just too scary for me probably going to try escort only.Seems harsh vs dui, this is crazy.

Grain 56
02-02-19, 16:46
Alicia used to do me the same way. Back then when I saw her, I told her to stop chasing me down and being too obvious. She also used to call me "Dan" for some reason, but that's fine because my name isn't Dan. Back then, we used the trap house on 19th as our safe spot, if that is EVER a safe spot, and I got to the point where when I signaled her she would WALK to the trap house and I would pull in and park. That way she was never in my car BUT I was at a trap house. I don't know which is worse! She used to do a really good job for a low, low price back in the day. I became less interested in her because she wouldn't willingly catch when I was in the mood. Then when her teeth began to rot away, that was it for me. One day, she smiled real big with her broken grey teeth shining and I literally drove off. That was the last time I spoke to her a couple of years ago.

As far as the Wanda-looking BSW, I think it is a female, just really fugly. She has a banging body and once I can see her without the stocking cap and maybe in daylight. I may talk to her some and get a better feel. She looks like she has a nice rack and from my experiences, the really ugly ones with hot bodies are usually a fantastic dream! I will report back if I find out more.

I will FIRST try to find PSW Melanie. She is smoking hot from what I saw. Of course YMMV with any of these girls and this was all a dream and I won't remember any of this in the morning.

Grain 56.

The woman you saw was definitely Alisha. I think she was locked up for awhile but I'm not completely sure. I passed her by a few nights ago, I was glad that she didn't recognize me because in the past when she saw me, she would yell "hey!" and wave and try to flag me down, running towards my car, no matter if it was on the side streets or the main road, which got annoying and attracts too much unwanted attention. I wouldn't mind a decent gum job though LOL. But as far as the BSW goes, I don't think I've seen her (it), but usually if I can't tell what it is right off the bat, I stay away. Some of the trannies tend to not be so discrete too, dancing around and other foolishness when cars are going by, so that keeps me away too. There's a tranny in the 40's with huge breast implants, so you can't even take the bust to determine if it's a girl or guy. Some of them try to do a good job with their makeup to look passable, but they don't do a good enough job to fool me LOL. It could be a woman though, but I'm leaning towards it not being a female. Stay safe.

MarcAlec
02-02-19, 18:21
More of a comment this time. Been dreaming of OBT lately as the AMP's were getting expensive. With that said I am used to paying $$ for service so been OK w / . 5 even though many will pay less for the same conversation. My issue is the attitude even from the best. Seen Lauren 3 times last mo and donated $. 5 each time and yet last time got an attitude for trying 2 many positions, can't bring myself to go back. Seen Bunny these past 3 weeks and yet yesterday was during the day and felt uncomfortable at her location, tons of traffic in the middle of a busy store lot so drove around the block and got the attitude, lost all incentive and dropped her off, done with her. Not sure I will stick to the 1 strike your out policy but don't need to donate and take any crap. Today I was dreamin of an AMP to relax for an hr and saw Ruby at you massage, left really happy. Dmg $$.

Ding A Ling
02-02-19, 23:46
More of a comment this time. Been dreaming of OBT lately as the AMP's were getting expensive. With that said I am used to paying $$ for service so been OK w / . 5 even though many will pay less for the same conversation. My issue is the attitude even from the best. Seen Lauren 3 times last mo and donated $. 5 each time and yet last time got an attitude for trying 2 many positions, can't bring myself to go back. Seen Bunny these past 3 weeks and yet yesterday was during the day and felt uncomfortable at her location, tons of traffic in the middle of a busy store lot so drove around the block and got the attitude, lost all incentive and dropped her off, done with her. Not sure I will stick to the 1 strike your out policy but don't need to donate and take any crap. Today I was dreamin of an AMP to relax for an hr and saw Ruby at you massage, left really happy. Dmg $$.You'll get attitude from all the SW's eventually, no matter how good you got along in the past. You're only a trick to them, NEVER EVER FORGET THAT.

Ding A Ling
02-03-19, 00:05
I was warned about her but I didn't listen or see it because she is charming and manipulative. She stold 40 from my wallet a while ago when I fell asleep but she did pay me back the same day but it doesn't make it okay but I gave her another chance and didn't say anything. Now yesterday she did me wrong again. I have no car right now so I walked with her for an hour and I bought her a good amount of food at Wendy's and gave her 50 bones for medicine. She quickly got her medicine and did it as soon as she can while I waited for her then we tried to walk to wawa but she got into the second car that pulled up on us even though I already paid her already and told me she will come right back in 15, I waited for her at wawa for an hour and never came back. I knew she was going to do something fucked up because she kept making excuses and kept stalling. I will never pay upfront again. Alot of these girls are all the same no matter how nice you treat them and do stuff for them they will fuck you over if they get the chance. I did alot of stuff for Tiffany including get her a hotel, picked her up from Kissimmee and Maitland when she was stranded and she turns around and do this to me.Sorry that happened to you brother. You're not the only one, family and friends in her personal life she has also fucked over. Tiff has a long list of people she has fucked over.

I've known Tiffany for a long time, even before she came to Florida. Fuck, I'm homies with her baby daddy.

Fuck her, pay her. Thats it, that's the extent of any type of relationship you should have with Tiff. John and Walker.

Don't buy her food, don't give her a ride anywhere, don't get her a room, don't buy her a fuck thing, don't listen to her BS stories. That pretty face and charming personality has fooled many people. But god damn she has got some good pussy! I'll keep fucking her, but all that other shit, hell naw.

DeeperJedi
02-03-19, 05:08
Hey gents. Any one into trans women? Would welcome any digits. But more one the lower roses side. Got to be someone willing to pass a long a nice trustworthy trans.

Cheers,

Caputh
02-03-19, 05:34
Orange county, might need to invest in more street sweepers to clean up my splooge. I got a little room down there with my ATF Bree. She's such a cutie. I had something arranged with another monger brother but that's not appropriate for this thread. I had a good time with Bree. I called up kangaroo to keep her well behaved while I met up with reinforcements. She's going to give me shit for posting her here but SW reports is where it's at. Screw that other nonsense. Best of 2018 fighting for some cock. Lauren and Bree make a good team. If only I could have snapped a photo with my shitty phone where I popped my cock out of cute Bree's tight pussy and stuck it in Lauren's hot little mouth.

Go Eagles.

Redsox2005
02-03-19, 06:29
I hope them snatches were a little cleaner than their feet.

Sox.

Orange county, might need to invest in more street sweepers to clean up my splooge. I got a little room down there with my ATF Bree. She's such a cutie. I had something arranged with another monger brother but that's not appropriate for this thread. I had a good time with Bree. I called up kangaroo to keep her well behaved while I met up with reinforcements. She's going to give me shit for posting her here but SW reports is where it's at. Screw that other nonsense. Best of 2018 fighting for some cock. Lauren and Bree make a good team. If only I could have snapped a photo with my shitty phone where I popped my cock out of cute Bree's tight pussy and stuck it in Lauren's hot little mouth.

Go Eagles.

Don1990
02-03-19, 06:48
More of a comment this time. Been dreaming of OBT lately as the AMP's were getting expensive. With that said I am used to paying $$ for service so been OK w / . 5 even though many will pay less for the same conversation. My issue is the attitude even from the best. Seen Lauren 3 times last mo and donated $. 5 each time and yet last time got an attitude for trying 2 many positions, can't bring myself to go back. Seen Bunny these past 3 weeks and yet yesterday was during the day and felt uncomfortable at her location, tons of traffic in the middle of a busy store lot so drove around the block and got the attitude, lost all incentive and dropped her off, done with her. Not sure I will stick to the 1 strike your out policy but don't need to donate and take any crap. Today I was dreamin of an AMP to relax for an hr and saw Ruby at you massage, left really happy. Dmg $$.Brother with what you paying go to GG or BO you get better service for pretty much the same price and they look 10 times hotter.

Caputh
02-03-19, 08:38
I hope them snatches were a little cleaner than their feet.

Sox.Bree says come and lick them.

Don1990
02-03-19, 08:56

Go Eagles.Great post brother might be looking for some 3 some action this week. After the big game.

Montes2
02-03-19, 09:40
Desiree likes to crawl on top of me in the back of my van. Ivy likes the stem-fast diet that has transformed her into a hottie. Which one do you like. They both like to fuck your brains out. Which one is best. Or maybe Breanna. There she is draining next to the sink. Or Lauren. I broke her in in March. Which one do you like. Which one does Caputh like the best- didn't he already tell us. Loved his response to the dirty feet. By the way. Tell us. In the words of Nimitz to Halsey. The world wants to know.

Evanos
02-03-19, 09:46
Bree says come and lick them.Feet first I imagine.

Bronc01
02-03-19, 10:01
Was on vacation from Colorado. Went out for a Cruz and ran into your legend. Got digital but it does me no good. Long shot but will trade for some in my town.

Missionary Man
02-03-19, 10:19
But god damn she has got some good pussy! Sorry Bro, got to disagree with you. Leah doesn't have some good pussy. That * has some GREAT fucking pussy!

Don't mess with a.

Missionary Man.

BrandonS
02-03-19, 11:12
Big no on licking anything from her LOL

Bree says come and lick them..

ChristItsTiny
02-03-19, 11:14
Bree says come and lick them.For guys who are into shrimping they could at least wear socks and keep them clean for the sucking!

Dixen Cider
02-03-19, 11:29
More of a comment this time. Been dreaming of OBT lately as the AMP's were getting expensive. With that said I am used to paying $$ for service so been OK w / . 5 even though many will pay less for the same conversation. My issue is the attitude even from the best. Seen Lauren 3 times last mo and donated $. 5 each time and yet last time got an attitude for trying 2 many positions, can't bring myself to go back. Seen Bunny these past 3 weeks and yet yesterday was during the day and felt uncomfortable at her location, tons of traffic in the middle of a busy store lot so drove around the block and got the attitude, lost all incentive and dropped her off, done with her. Not sure I will stick to the 1 strike your out policy but don't need to donate and take any crap. Today I was dreamin of an AMP to relax for an hr and saw Ruby at you massage, left really happy. Dmg $$.I haven't dated her but you'd think any SW getting that much would give that guy the absolute best treatment to keep him coming back, guess not.

PasionMmx
02-03-19, 11:39
Woah that looks like a fun threesome or whatever with Bree. I will start the date with a shower. They got digits?

Missionary Man
02-03-19, 11:55
After fucking hundreds upon hundreds of Trail girls (all shapes & sizes, all ages, & nationalities) . She's earned the title of All Time Best Trail Fuck. Total GFE & an ATF. GG's sister. Sexy & with a tight Heavenly Pussy.

SuitNTie420
02-03-19, 12:13
Good pics Caputh.

NC Hunter
02-03-19, 12:13
Desiree likes to crawl on top of me in the back of my van. Ivy likes the stem-fast diet that has transformed her into a hottie. Which one do you like. They both like to fuck your brains out. Which one is best. Or maybe Breanna. There she is draining next to the sink. Or Lauren. I broke her in in March. Which one do you like. Which one does Caputh like the best- didn't he already tell us. Loved his response to the dirty feet. By the way. Tell us. In the words of Nimitz to Halsey. The world wants to know.Posts like a monger but tag says Escort-Advertiser. Which is it. I'm confused. Did A2 slip up?

Be safe out there and happy hunting.

NC Hunter.

MarcAlec
02-03-19, 13:14
Brother with what you paying go to GG or BO you get better service for pretty much the same price and they look 10 times hotter.They are all the same, YMMV is very appropriate for the big 3, haven't been to WB. It's a crap shoot wherever you go and 1 good session does not guarantee the next one. I was looking to pay less thus the SW try. Dreaming of OBT is exciting and exhausting, I guess it's just the game and it's hit or miss in whatever direction. Best advice is to stay safe. Enjoy the Super Bowl guys, who knows may scoop one in front of you later.

MarcAlec
02-03-19, 13:20
I haven't dated her but you'd think any SW getting that much would give that guy the absolute best treatment to keep him coming back, guess not.Lauren wants to move beyond the SW, my suggestion is to play the role well. Anyone can act, the great ones get the awards but I fully understand it's an act. All I ask is make me believe.

ChrisB642
02-03-19, 13:25
Sorry that happened to you brother. You're not the only one, family and friends in her personal life she has also fucked over. Tiff has a long list of people she has fucked over.

I've known Tiffany for a long time, even before she came to Florida. Fuck, I'm homies with her baby daddy.

Fuck her, pay her. Thats it, that's the extent of any type of relationship you should have with Tiff. John and Walker.

Don't buy her food, don't give her a ride anywhere, don't get her a room, don't buy her a fuck thing, don't listen to her BS stories. That pretty face and charming personality has fooled many people. But god damn she has got some good pussy! I'll keep fucking her, but all that other shit, hell naw.I didn't know and I wish I've known she has a long list of people she fucked over then I would have been more cautious, I only heard about loniestSoul beef with Tiffany. Yet she always telling me a lot of people fucked her over it's probably her b. S. Stories or Karma bitting her in the ass. For now on I'll treat any new girl like that as John and SW, and stop listening to their sob stories so I won't start to care.

Ding A Ling
02-03-19, 13:40
I haven't dated her but you'd think any SW getting that much would give that guy the absolute best treatment to keep him coming back, guess not.She will never leave SW status.

Lauren as a Streetwalker: Looks fucking sexy for being on OBT; Good service for being on OBT; Mostly has an incall available; Good comms for being on OBT.

If she ever made the jump to Escort: Average looks; Average service; High price; Has incall; Good comms.

Ding A Ling
02-03-19, 14:15

Go Eagles.Damn.

Good job my man, you got some of OBT's premiere talent in one room.

MrGoldgerg
02-03-19, 15:25
I say Filipina because that's her heritage by birth. Of course it's true she's Hawaiian but if anyone has Yellow Fever it's good to know she's from The Phils by birth.

Is this the same Hawaiian Melanie that lives on Kaley?

MrGoldgerg
02-03-19, 16:08
I was out the good part of town Saturday about 4:00 looking for the Asian.

Decided to go get some chicken and pulled into Murphy's when I saw this blonde with a brotha. Since I didn't have time I figured I'd buy her some Peanuts to get to know who she is. I hate when they give a name like Jessica as there are so damn many of them.

In any case IMHO opinion this lady was exceptionally attractive blonde, tan with some killer blue eyes and all teeth present. I wasn't real keen on her partner but he stayed away and let us talk. Apparently he's a baby-daddy. I have seen a couple of reviews on "Blue-eyed" Jessica and wondered if that was the girl. There doesn't seem to be a lot of reviews but enough to give her a go. So far no luck finding any face pic, Facebook profile or posting so I was hoping someone here could verify that is the correct girl.

Grain 56
02-03-19, 16:45
Hit the Trail to try to find Melanie. Around 11:30 am there was a small Bacon meeting with 4 LEO cars parked behind the 7/11 at 39th. They dissipated fairly quickly though. Usually when there is a meet and greet like that, there's going to be more action later. Over the next couple of hours I off and on was on the hunt but LEO was VERY active on most sections of the trail, especially in the 40's and Twenty's.

Around 2:30 pm there was a Teddy Bear Picnic going on with about 7 to 10 marked LEO all converged on 40th in the same general area. They had the street blocked so I couldn't get to go see what the party was about.

During my hunting, I did see a couple of SWs that were worth a second look but there were so many mongers out today to get their pre-game pop out, that it was like trying to park at the mall at Christmas time, you had to just happen to be on the right street and the right moment to get anyone worth dreaming with. You'd see a girl and before you could swing around, she had vanished like a fart in the wind.

Around 3 pm I decided to hang it up for the afternoon. I may go out during the game as I am not a sports fan so missing the game isn't going to bother me. I figured most of you WILL be busy so I am hoping it will be like shooting fish in a barrel this evening. Hopefully all the Bacon is finished with their Trail Sweep by then. The heat as been on for the past two weeks with the Pro Bowl and all the hype of the supposed increase of trafficking the past two weeks.

If you ARE out, stay safe. I saw mostly marked units today and yesterday, BUT that could mean the heavy presence of marked units makes picking out the unmarked units all the harder.

Grain 56.

CheesyOlives
02-03-19, 17:43
I got pulled over once. It was just after pick up so not in the act but the officer separated us and kept try to scare me into a confession. "You sure you're sticking with that story?" Yep I was giving her a ride. Eventually let us both go but I'd imagine a whole different ball game if caught mid act. Always be aware of your surroundings fellas and if you feel you're being followed don't go directly to your spot.

TMC.Alittle less than a month ago I was stopped cruising, fairly obviously, and questioned what I was doing. I replied that a friend of mine had relapsed after a couple of months sobriety and I was fearful she went back to what she knew. The trail. He asked her name as a way of verifying my story and I instantly gave it to him. He wished me the best and even said that he hopes I find her, got in his car and left. I continued up and down the trail for hours because my story was in fact true. Later I saw the same officer at a gas station and he said "no luck yet?" I replied not yet. I did eventually find her but remember thinking that it could have been a good excuse for someone to use that was actually looking for a dream. Explains the random driving and looking around known "bad" areas.

TheLantern
02-03-19, 18:44
More of a comment this time. Been dreaming of OBT lately as the AMP's were getting expensive. With that said I am used to paying $$ for service so been OK w / . 5 even though many will pay less for the same conversation. My issue is the attitude even from the best. Seen Lauren 3 times last mo and donated $. 5 each time and yet last time got an attitude for trying 2 many positions, can't bring myself to go back. Seen Bunny these past 3 weeks and yet yesterday was during the day and felt uncomfortable at her location, tons of traffic in the middle of a busy store lot so drove around the block and got the attitude, lost all incentive and dropped her off, done with her. Not sure I will stick to the 1 strike your out policy but don't need to donate and take any crap. Today I was dreamin of an AMP to relax for an hr and saw Ruby at you massage, left really happy. Dmg $$.Bunny has been like that for long time. If she gives attitude then she doesn't get paid and she wasted her time.

BaldEagle66
02-03-19, 21:17
They are all the same, YMMV is very appropriate for the big 3, haven't been to WB. It's a crap shoot wherever you go and 1 good session does not guarantee the next one. I was looking to pay less thus the SW try. Dreaming of OBT is exciting and exhausting, I guess it's just the game and it's hit or miss in whatever direction. Best advice is to stay safe. Enjoy the Super Bowl guys, who knows may scoop one in front of you later.For a couple of Ben's $$, the same amount for the big three. I have enjoyed some real hot escorts in Orlando, and if they go south or catfish, I can walk away from the provider. It is nice to have OBT as a back up though. I have wasted a lot of cash on many Asian rip off places. I will save the house fee. And getting shorted time. OBT much better with a BBBJ.

Naive Guy
02-03-19, 22:16
After fucking hundreds upon hundreds of Trail girls (all shapes & sizes, all ages, & nationalities) . She's earned the title of All Time Best Trail Fuck. Total GFE & an ATF. GG's sister. Sexy & with a tight Heavenly Pussy.AT Best Trail Fuck? I remember there was another guy who thought the same about Liz. Perhaps you recall him also. Well, although she is fine, I myself would not vote her All-time Best. BUT, for some strange reason she took a liking to me and talks to me all the time, including today. Knowing her, she'll be repeating your comments to everyone she meets for the next week. And yes, she is a good fuck.

CssnPilot
02-03-19, 22:53
Good pics Caputh.

Bree says come and lick them.

Just putting things together.

Pilot.

Missionary Man
02-03-19, 23:15
AT Best Trail Fuck? I remember there was another guy who thought the same about Liz. Perhaps you recall him also. Well, although she is fine, I myself would not vote her All-time Best. BUT, for some strange reason she took a liking to me and talks to me all the time, including today. Knowing her, she'll be repeating your comments to everyone she meets for the next week. And yes, she is a good fuck.Liz told me twice that GG is her " full blooded sister " . Smh.

Missionary Man.

Caputh
02-03-19, 23:37
Just putting things together.

Pilot.She's just a show off at this point. Someone get this woman a phone LOL.

Dixen Cider
02-04-19, 00:06
She's just a show off at this point. Someone get this woman a phone LOL.I guess her flexibility is part of the reason she's your atf?

NoFear101
02-04-19, 00:34
Alittle less than a month ago I was stopped cruising, fairly obviously, and questioned what I was doing. I replied that a friend of mine had relapsed after a couple of months sobriety and I was fearful she went back to what she knew. The trail. He asked her name as a way of verifying my story and I instantly gave it to him. He wished me the best and even said that he hopes I find her, got in his car and left. I continued up and down the trail for hours because my story was in fact true. Later I saw the same officer at a gas station and he said "no luck yet?" I replied not yet. I did eventually find her but remember thinking that it could have been a good excuse for someone to use that was actually looking for a dream. Explains the random driving and looking around known "bad" areas.A freaking genius idea. But make up a name. Yknow what I mean?

Omar1979
02-04-19, 00:44
More of a comment this time. Been dreaming of OBT lately as the AMP's were getting expensive. With that said I am used to paying $$ for service so been OK w / . 5 even though many will pay less for the same conversation. My issue is the attitude even from the best. Seen Lauren 3 times last mo and donated $. 5 each time and yet last time got an attitude for trying 2 many positions, can't bring myself to go back. Seen Bunny these past 3 weeks and yet yesterday was during the day and felt uncomfortable at her location, tons of traffic in the middle of a busy store lot so drove around the block and got the attitude, lost all incentive and dropped her off, done with her. Not sure I will stick to the 1 strike your out policy but don't need to donate and take any crap. Today I was dreamin of an AMP to relax for an hr and saw Ruby at you massage, left really happy. Dmg $$.She used to get a bunch of reviews good and bad on the forum months ago. Then she got mixed up with the wrong crowd and seemed to disappear. I figured she moved or found a real bf. Nice spinner body but awful teeth. I see the attitude is still there.

Thanos1880
02-04-19, 00:46
I picked up a liz near lancaster few days ago. Sort of looks like the pics. Not sure if it was her. I kicked her out cause she wanted $$ up front. She talks alot of shit, says guys be paying her $100's up front. Also smelled like an old ashtray. Picked up Sarah shortly after, she smelled great and looking sexy had an awesome time with her!!

After fucking hundreds upon hundreds of Trail girls (all shapes & sizes, all ages, & nationalities) . She's earned the title of All Time Best Trail Fuck. Total GFE & an ATF. GG's sister. Sexy & with a tight Heavenly Pussy.

Montes2
02-04-19, 04:37
When things slow down sometimes you got to go somewhere else. I used to live in Ocoee which is next to Winter Garden. The hoods in WG are well known to me and this is where I met Nicole. Picked her up and after we were done she thought about me for about an hour. Good luck to all in WG. Bye for now.

OtownCruiser
02-04-19, 09:29
I say Filipina because that's her heritage by birth. Of course it's true she's Hawaiian but if anyone has Yellow Fever it's good to know she's from The Phils by birth.Wow.

I haven't dated her in a LONG time cause I thought she was out of the game and went straight after getting a job and a live in sugar daddy.

I did see her walking on Kaley last September, but she didn't recognize me cause I was in a different vehicle.

She was one of my go to girls back in the day, but had an abusive hubby that was in and out of jail and always kickin the shit out of her.

Donnylad
02-04-19, 12:13
Apologies for the delay in this. Following on from my last report regarding my experiences last Tues. Sorry if the details are a little hazy.

Weds.

Had some stuff to sort out in the morning, as it was the last full day of my trip. So didn't get out hunting till lunchtime. Quite a bit of LEO in the 20's and no ladies really, so decided to stick to south of I4 mainly. There were 3 separate, horrible looking WSWs on Nashville in the 40's early on. There was also a couple of BSWs on 45th. Especially one with big tits that could be the one I read about in a recent report, saying its a TS. I thought that myself, but on closer inspection (not that close!) I'm sure she was female. A bit later 2 slightly better looking, smaller, spinner types having a conference. 1 looked down and out and fully covered up, whilst the other looked much more presentable but probably troublesome. Could have been a LSW as slightly tanned with fair hair. A fair bit of LEO around that area too. A handful of different types all the way down to the mall on OBT, as usual. A couple of hours in I saw a short, spinner type with brown hair walking south from the 40's. Was going the wrong way so disregarded her. Much later I spotted her again, this time near Oakridge. Scooped her up at the McD's near there. She was young and stunning with a few facial marks but nothing major. Had a Latina look. Wasn't very talkative but agreed to the pussy check. Reluctantly agreed to my deal but could tell she wouldn't be top notch. Asked to get her meds first, which I obviously refused (I can't imagine a girl ever returning to complete her part of the bargain after getting her meds first). Turns out she was dopesick. At the room, she had an unbelievable figure and seemed to get into the DATY but unable to nut. No DFK. To be fair her oral attempt was reasonable considering her condition. Did try to rush things though. Sex was decent too. Said her name was Tiffany. 24 from Chicago. Don't think she's the same Tiffany as reported here.

After dropping her off, I was on the prowl again. Before it got dark I spotted this older, medium-build WSW who I had seen hanging around the Walmart area quite a bit over the last couple of days. Eventually managed the scoop at the Walmart car park. At first I thought it was the same one I had spoken to in the 20's on Mon but realised it wasn't when she said she was Chantal / Chantelle and completed pussy check. Bit hairy for my liking but didn't insist on it being shaved first. Again, reluctantly agreed to my deal. Seemed like she was my ideal type of SW attitude-wise. At the room she had a bigger body than I hoped but not too big. Some nice tats and a very hairy pussy. Hairy pits too, but I have a thing for those. Said she was 37 and local. Used to be a heavy trucker till she lost the weight. Quite, short, brown hair and pretty sure she didn't have a full set of teeth. Small, saggy tits too. Sensitive clit so DATY was tricky. Had this no fingering pussy rule, which was annoying. Enjoyed it but failed to nut. She was compliant when giving oral with decent technique and little inhibition but not much stamina. Decided to forego the sex as she would be to big for me to be able to enter her as I'm a very large guy (and I don't mean cock size! She would have been happy with COF. After dropping her off it was nearly 7 pm and dark so decided to take a dinner break and have a long, late night prowl.

Just to say at this point that I didn't see much action around the Skydrive 7-11 all day. Also, as I had read about there being action on Westmoreland, I did a few runs through there at different ties and saw no one. I didn't see the face paint girl around at all after Tues I think. She had red hair and I think it might be the Bree that has been posted about recently but I could be wrong. I also think that the sexy chick I spotted at 45th & Nashville on Tues was Erica, as she looks a bit like a photo I've seen here. There was a tall, fair skinned, dark haired LSW type around the 40's spotted quite a few times in these last 2 days. Looked like a poss TS but also resembles the recently posted photos of Laura so not sure.

Cdmanoise
02-04-19, 12:46
Any sightings lately? She's not responding to the 0186 number.You thinking of Gig with the Red Hair? Just saw her last week and those are not the digits she has.

Enzo2018
02-04-19, 13:47
I was out the good part of town Saturday about 4:00 looking for the Asian.

Decided to go get some chicken and pulled into Murphy's when I saw this blonde with a brotha. Since I didn't have time I figured I'd buy her some Peanuts to get to know who she is. I hate when they give a name like Jessica as there are so damn many of them.

In any case IMHO opinion this lady was exceptionally attractive blonde, tan with some killer blue eyes and all teeth present. I wasn't real keen on her partner but he stayed away and let us talk. Apparently he's a baby-daddy. I have seen a couple of reviews on "Blue-eyed" Jessica and wondered if that was the girl. There doesn't seem to be a lot of reviews but enough to give her a go. So far no luck finding any face pic, Facebook profile or posting so I was hoping someone here could verify that is the correct girl.That's Jessica, beautiful blue eyes, exceptional BBBJ.

ChrisB642
02-04-19, 14:47
Sorry Bro, got to disagree with you. Leah doesn't have some good pussy. That * has some GREAT fucking pussy!

Don't mess with a.

Missionary Man.Yeah you right, damn I'm going to miss the BBFS we had. I accidentally cream pied her the first date I had with her because her pussy was so good.

Donnylad
02-04-19, 17:14
Following on from my earlier report. I hit the sack after dinner and awoke around midnight. As I was leaving my hotel on 34th right by OBT, I noticed someone walking along 34th outside the fence of the property. I later realised as I drove onto OBT that it looked like a SW. All covered up so couldn't see the details. Didn't stop. Over the next 6 hours I barely saw any ladies anywhere at all. The odd one at the southern end of OBT but none my type. Only a couple of BSWs in the 20's around Nashville. One was a larger one (but not the blonde one) who was there on most of my passes. Also the crazy looking one that has been recently reported about. Around 6 am there was a skinny-looking BSW that was hooded up. If it was light I probably would have scooped but it was still dark. I deliberately told myself I wouldn't venture into the 40's on Nashville at all. There were only 2 other incidents of note during this period.

The first was a cute, young, spinner type I spotted walking south towards Americana from Holden. I learnt the hard way that there are no side roads that are easily accessible between Holden & Americana on the western side! By the time I came around she was quite near Americana so I parked up near the 7-11 there. There was a white sedan that parked nearby and kept its lights on etc. Thought it was a pretty crazy move if it was another monger. The girl in the meantime had stopped and was stood on the sidewalk north of us. After a few minutes she continued walking to us. The white sedan then took off. As she walked past me we gave each other the look but she continued towards the 7-11. She went around the car park area and seemed to be looking for someone or thing. I took off soon after. I'm thinking she was arranging a meet on the phone which is why she stopped walking and then wasn't interested in anyone else. The 2nd was a couple of hours later near the other 7-11 further south and on the eastern side. I saw a SW in shorts and tights underneath scurrying along in the same direction I was driving. She then disappeared but appeared some time later at a bus stop near there. All I could see was that it was a blonde WSW who appeared to have a tight upper body and possibly specs. I parked into a nearby Family Dollar car park. She came over and I realised her ass was massively bigger than her top half! She got in and was apprehensive about the pussy check. Seemed quite stern and said her name was 'Sweet Cheeks' and said it was actually Dana. She baulked at my offer and I was glad about that as she was too big for me.

During this time there was very little LEO. The likely reason is that they were too busy manning roadwork blocks! I didn't realise they had shut down OBT at I4 both ways. First time I got caught up and ended up wasting half an hour on one of their crazy, ridiculous detours. After that, Rio Grande was my weapon of choice to counteract that. Out of sheer frustration later on, I did go down Nashville in the 40's. Saw 2 possible walkers who both looked like TS. After 6 am there seemed to be a little more action around. A WSW appeared around the 20's but kept disappearing. A tall, skinny WSW also briefly appeared. Think this might have been Sherry but not sure. I eventually managed to stop for the the 1st WSW and realised it was the same one I spoke to in that area on Mon or Tues. Confirmed her name was Alisha (maybe the same one mentioned recently but seems more grounded than that person). I offered her 0. 1 more than before and she agreed but collapsed when she refused DATY as on her period. Maybe she just doesn't do DATY at all. Around 8 am I discussed a late check out with the motel. I wanted 3 pm but they said anything after midday would be a full night's charge. As I had unspent cash I decided to fork out for that. Glad I did.

Didn't see much else of note along the whole length of OBT. I had decided I really wanted a BSW on my last day, provided it was the right one. It wasn't until after 10 am that things got interesting. Firstly it was around the 40's. There were a couple of rough looking WSWs on Nashville again but I was refusing to go for those as I was sure they would be shit. There was a cure, petite black girl wearing a ruscksack whom I wasn't sure was a SW or not but she did keep walking around the area on her own and with a friend. Decided not to risk it. Weirdly, there was also this really skinny, spinner type dressed in a tight, black outfit with some white bits. Hooded up but looked like a WSW with dark hair. Young too. Over the period of a couple of hours I parked up near her (first time by in the lot of the mex resto). She kept looking at me and seemed nervous and never came over. Very frustrating as I'm sure she was working but may have been under the influence which made her paranoid etc. Maybe she thought I was a cop. Also I am brown skinned so maybe that was it. Gave up on both occasions. Eventually I decided to fuck it and stopped for one of the scary looking ones on Nashville in the 40's. Surprisingly she was softly spoken. Quite tall, slim with reddish tied up hair. Freckly face. I decided if I offered 0. 2 tip instead of 0. 1, I would more likely get a good performance. Pussy check revealed a horribly hairy one. Had a bad feeling from the start. Agreed to have a shave and shower beforehand. Took her ages! She had sores everywhere and I was regretting it before we started. She started by asking for the basic $20 first up but I refused. She was then very mechanical and cold. Tried DATY but couldn't do it. Got her to do oral which was terrible. Decided to cut my losses after about 10 minutes action. Needless to say she didn't get the tip and didn't cause trouble. Dropped her off in the same area.

Back on the prowl, things were hotting up in the 20's. I decided I needed to call it a day at 1 pm in order to get myself ready to leave for the airport by 3 pm. Leading up to 1 pm I spotted the Filipina that I had heard about around Nashville in the 20's. As I was swinging around, up pops a relatively stunning, short, spinner type BSW with specs and big hair. I decided I had to try her first so pulled up. Pussy check was awkward due to her layers. Said her name was Tiana. I decided to quote for half an hour rather than the usual hour due to the time situation. She accepted the deal. Says she's 29 from Connecticut. Looks about 10 yrs younger as she's 5 foot nothing tall. At the motel she had stunning body. Small tits with great nips and a cute ass. Other points are a lazy left eye and hairy pussy (bit of a downer) and pits. Offered to shave but no time. Really responsive to DATY and nutted in due course. Some LFK but said she doesn't as she has a BF. Oral on me was enthusiastic, uninhibited and with good technique. Sex as awesome with CG & K9. Reallly slammed it. Don't think she would do greek. COF wasn't a problem at all. Dropped her off at McD's near Gore.

I had decided that I would have to scout the 20's again for the Filipina, half expecting her to have disappeared as that was the usual pattern of events. I couldn't live with the regret if I didn't at least check! Sure enough, she was still out on Nashville!! I pulled over, part of me hoping she wouldn't agree a deal as it was now past 2. 30 pm. Obviously she said that she was Melanie and grew up in Hawaii etc. 46 years old!! Anyway, I offered the same deal as Tiana and (in hindsight) I'm glad she accepted the half hour deal. Very easy to talk to. At the room she had a smoking body considering she has had 6 kids! Unbeliveably flexible body for her age too! DATY was great and she seemed to really appreciate that as she nutted twice. Oral on me was similar to Tiana. Excellent. Sex was also very similar but couldn't nut for obvious reasons. She felt bad but I assured her it wasn't her fault. Dropped her off on Nashville and then a heart-stopping moment. She had barely stepped out of the car when LEO sped past me from behind!! Thankfully no lights and didn't stop and turn around. I beat it as fast as I could! The worst time to be caught! Was past 3 pm when I got to the motel and after a hasty shower and packing I left before 4 pm. In the end I had plenty of time to return the car and get to my flight home.

In closing, Orlando was one of the best 'scenes' in the state for me. Quite a few ladies to choose from but such a wide area and timeframe made scooping hard for me. Prices were a bit over my budget but that's fair enough. All in all not bad at all. Disappointed I didn't encounter too many latinas, but that's probably just my bad luck. I hope that some of the other great SW hubs I have experienced in other parts of the country haven't changed and turned into this kind of scene. Some of the ladies offered digits but I didn't take any. If you have any questions about the above then please PM me. Stay safe and good luck. Obviously YMMV.

DL.

Missionary Man
02-04-19, 18:00
AT Best Trail Fuck? Well, although she is fine, I myself would not vote her All-time Best.LOL. Yeah Bro, yeah ATBTF. Did you ever think that maybe, just maybe, Lancaster Liz throws a better Fuck for me than you? LOL.

Don't mess with a.

Missionary Man.

Luc Belaire
02-04-19, 18:51
After dropping her off, I was on the prowl again. Before it got dark I spotted this older, medium-build WSW who I had seen hanging around the Walmart area quite a bit over the last couple of days. Eventually managed the scoop at the Walmart car park. At first I thought it was the same one I had spoken to in the 20's on Mon but realised it wasn't when she said she was Chantal / Chantelle and completed pussy check. Bit hairy for my liking but didn't insist on it being shaved first. Again, reluctantly agreed to my deal. Seemed like she was my ideal type of SW attitude-wise. At the room she had a bigger body than I hoped but not too big. Some nice tats and a very hairy pussy. Hairy pits too, but I have a thing for those. Said she was 37 and local. Used to be a heavy trucker till she lost the weight. Quite, short, brown hair and pretty sure she didn't have a full set of teeth. Small, saggy tits too. Sensitive clit so DATY was tricky. Had this no fingering pussy rule, which was annoying. Enjoyed it but failed to nut. She was compliant when giving oral with decent technique and little inhibition but not much stamina. Decided to forego the sex as she would be to big for me to be able to enter her as I'm a very large guy (and I don't mean cock size! She would have been happy with COF. After dropping her off it was nearly 7 pm and dark so decided to take a dinner break and have a long, late night prowl.

I'm surprised she is still around. I used to pick her up back when she was by Consulate. She later moved down towards the Holden area. She told me stories of her being a trucker, and how she's good with directions, like she always knows what direction she is facing (don't know how but that's what she said LOL). She was, like you mentioned, bigger back then. She always tried to get more coin from me (the usual "oh, this person gives me this much" blah blah blah) but she usually did a decent job. I stopped seeing her when she started pretty much demanding a certain amount, so I left her alone. Not good enough IMO for me to ever repeat after that point, plus I liked her better before the weight loss because of the size of her ass, so I wish her the best out there.

Luc Belaire
02-04-19, 19:12
Alicia used to do me the same way. Back then when I saw her, I told her to stop chasing me down and being too obvious. She also used to call me "Dan" for some reason, but that's fine because my name isn't Dan. Back then, we used the trap house on 19th as our safe spot, if that is EVER a safe spot, and I got to the point where when I signaled her she would WALK to the trap house and I would pull in and park. That way she was never in my car BUT I was at a trap house. I don't know which is worse! She used to do a really good job for a low, low price back in the day. I became less interested in her because she wouldn't willingly catch when I was in the mood. Then when her teeth began to rot away, that was it for me. One day, she smiled real big with her broken grey teeth shining and I literally drove off. That was the last time I spoke to her a couple of years ago.

Grain 56.Thanks for the report "Dan" LOL. I happened to see her a few nights ago, and when I pulled up to her, dressed pretty nicely I'd have to say, she came up to my window and was like "Trevor?" LOL. I told her I wasn't him but I dated her a few times. I had to mention that fact a couple times, as she really thought I was this Trevor guy. Anyway, on the way to a spot, she mentioned that we could go to her place close by, so I believe it's the same house you used to go to. She said I could just pull in the driveway. I dated someone else in that driveway, can't recall who, but there were girls in and out of that house, some trying to look to see whose head was bobbing up and down while I was getting serviced. But instead, I went to the normal spot I take her to. I didn't see or notice any missing teeth but it was dark, so I'm sure they're probably gone. Before she started she did mention her "no catch" rule, which I unfortunately forgot about, but I went ahead with it anyway. It was pretty decent, not anything to write home about but it got the job done. She kept saying something about needing to go to a store but I was just trying to go home afterwards, so I dropped her off near Kaley. She gave me her digits but I'll probably only use them in a pinch.

Ding A Ling
02-04-19, 19:39
Apologies for the delay in this. Following on from my last report regarding my experiences last Tues. Sorry if the details are a little hazy.

Weds.

Had some stuff to sort out in the morning, as it was the last full day of my trip. So didn't get out hunting till lunchtime. Quite a bit of LEO in the 20's and no ladies really, so decided to stick to south of I4 mainly. There were 3 separate, horrible looking WSWs on Nashville in the 40's early on. There was also a couple of BSWs on 45th. Especially one with big tits that could be the one I read about in a recent report, saying its a TS. I thought that myself, but on closer inspection (not that close!) I'm sure she was female. A bit later 2 slightly better looking, smaller, spinner types having a conference. 1 looked down and out and fully covered up, whilst the other looked much more presentable but probably troublesome. Could have been a LSW as slightly tanned with fair hair. A fair bit of LEO around that area too. A handful of different types all the way down to the mall on OBT, as usual. A couple of hours in I saw a short, spinner type with brown hair walking south from the 40's. Was going the wrong way so disregarded her. Much later I spotted her again, this time near Oakridge. Scooped her up at the McD's near there. She was young and stunning with a few facial marks but nothing major. Had a Latina look. Wasn't very talkative but agreed to the pussy check. Reluctantly agreed to my deal but could tell she wouldn't be top notch. Asked to get her meds first, which I obviously refused (I can't imagine a girl ever returning to complete her part of the bargain after getting her meds first). Turns out she was dopesick. At the room, she had an unbelievable figure and seemed to get into the DATY but unable to nut. No DFK. To be fair her oral attempt was reasonable considering her condition. Did try to rush things though. Sex was decent too. Said her name was Tiffany. 24 from Chicago. Don't think she's the same Tiffany as reported here.

Just to say at this point that I didn't see much action around the Skydrive 7-11 all day. Also, as I had read about there being action on Westmoreland, I did a few runs through there at different ties and saw no one. I didn't see the face paint girl around at all after Tues I think. She had red hair and I think it might be the Bree that has been posted about recently but I could be wrong. I also think that the sexy chick I spotted at 45th & Nashville on Tues was Erica, as she looks a bit like a photo I've seen here. There was a tall, fair skinned, dark haired LSW type around the 40's spotted quite a few times in these last 2 days. Looked like a poss TS but also resembles the recently posted photos of Laura so not sure.That was Tiffany / Leah that you picked up. She is going down hill fast, every time is her (every week) she gets worse and worse.

ChrisB642
02-04-19, 19:58
Last post about Tiffany, a few guys ask me on here or on text on how she looks like so here's a few pictures. This is the Tiffany that helped herself to my wallet while I thought I was safe with her and the one who did Cash and dash on me a few days ago. She does offer full great BB service though so if you want to pick her up still don't give her anything not even half until she works for it. Unlike most girls 20 is enough for her to great straight with her medicine for a few hours.

CircumAl
02-04-19, 20:02
Got a call from Tiffany asked if I was free its been a while since the last time has gotten thicker anyway went to a safe spot and performed a very good Cimwspit. No obvious evidence of controlled substances very laid back cool person. PM digits 407XXX2521.

Grain 56
02-04-19, 21:08
The Tiffany you most likely saw IS Tiffany / Leah that is mentioned quite a bit. I am pretty sure she is from Chicago. I spent the night with her a while back before she became an issue on the trail. She used to be so sweet and still can be if she isn't too messed up. Like someone said earlier, she got mixed up with the wrong crowd.

Grain 56.

Weds.

CircumAl
02-04-19, 22:43
Got a call from Tiffany asked if I was free its been a while since the last time has gotten thicker anyway went to a safe spot and performed a very good Cimwspit. No obvious evidence of controlled substances very laid back cool person. PM digits 4077102521.This Tiffany is 33 and from Orlando.

Grain 56
02-05-19, 02:49
A couple months back I mentioned seeing a light skinned BSW named Dream at 18th and NASH hanging off the street sign post, but heavy traffic kept me at bay that night. Tonight I was out celebrating my recent quarterly 10 panel test results coming back. I passed with flying colors again. I was looking for Melanie when I turned onto 17th and saw a light skinned BSW with medium length curly hair. I pulled up and asked her name, she said, "DREAM". I immediately said, "GET IN!" She is bubbly and was giggling quite a bit. I offered to take her to my safest spot. She agreed.

We got there in record time when she hopped in the shower for a quick shower using Ginger / Orange Body Wash. She came out of the shower smelling great. She had a pretty tight body with just a little loose skin around the hips and middle. NOT AT ALL a negative, she reminded me of a darker skinned Tiffany / Leah, whose pics were just posted by ChrisB642. Almost identical body but Dream has much smaller breasts. She sang and danced the whole time she was in the bathroom. Still giggling, we started the dream with a light massage to her body, then we went through the toy box. We worked her up to a few orgasms and she was getting very wet.

We slid into MISH, Lazy K-9, K-9, and a couple more I don't know the acronyms for. She grabbed a vibrator while I was in MISH with her legs as far back as they could go. She tightened up for another orgasm which pretty much did me in as well. I pulled out and shot up her body onto her belly, chest and face. She said, "Wow!, you hit my face. I need another nut. " She took the vibrator again and I used two fingers to bang her pretty hard while using natures bounty as a lubricant. She tightened up her legs straight and let out a loud moan of ecstasy. When she moved, there was a HUGE wet spot on the sheets. She hopped up and went back to the bathroom and said, "I still have your cum on my face, I think I am going to leave it there!" I don't know if she ever wiped it off or not.

We drove back to the trail with her still in a great mood. I dropped her off at the Trailer Park. She gave me digits to share with good friends (Senior Members with legit contributions to thread) and for us to stay in touch as she put it. With I tip I threw in I would say I gave her about double normal trail rates, remembering I took her over 10 miles away from the trail each way and kept her for about an hour at my safe spot. So for less than what many escorts charge for a QV, I got an hour of play and great company with a provider that has young looking, soft, smooth skin and a beautiful face.

Of course this dream with DREAM was all a dream and I won't remember any of this in the morning.

Grain 56.

Ding A Ling
02-05-19, 03:37
Last post about Tiffany, a few guys ask me on here or on text on how she looks like so here's a few pictures. This is the Tiffany that helped herself to my wallet while I thought I was safe with her and the one who did Cash and dash on me a few days ago. She does offer full great BB service though so if you want to pick her up still don't give her anything not even half until she works for it. Unlike most girls 20 is enough for her to great straight with her medicine for a few hours.Too bad she looks nothing like that now. Scars / sores every where, fingers / hands and feet are all fucked up too. SMFH.

Donnylad
02-05-19, 05:15
The Tiffany you most likely saw IS Tiffany / Leah that is mentioned quite a bit. I am pretty sure she is from Chicago. I spent the night with her a while back before she became an issue on the trail. She used to be so sweet and still can be if she isn't too messed up. Like someone said earlier, she got mixed up with the wrong crowd.

Grain 56.Thanks to Chris for the photos. That is the same Tiffany I encountered.

DL.

CssnPilot
02-05-19, 06:45
A couple months back I mentioned seeing a light skinned BSW named Dream at 18th and NASH hanging off the street sign post, but heavy traffic kept me at bay that night. Tonight I was out celebrating my recent quarterly 10 panel test results coming back. I passed with flying colors again. I was looking for Melanie when I turned onto 17th and saw a light skinned BSW with medium length curly hair. I pulled up and asked her name, she said, "DREAM". I immediately said, "GET IN!" She is bubbly and was giggling quite a bit. I offered to take her to my safest spot. She agreed.

We got there in record time when she hopped in the shower for a quick shower using Ginger / Orange Body Wash. She came out of the shower smelling great. She had a pretty tight body with just a little loose skin around the hips and middle. NOT AT ALL a negative, she reminded me of a darker skinned Tiffany / Leah, whose pics were just posted by ChrisB642. Almost identical body but Dream has much smaller breasts. She sang and danced the whole time she was in the bathroom. Still giggling, we started the dream with a light massage to her body, then we went through the toy box. We worked her up to a few orgasms and she was getting very wet.

We slid into MISH, Lazy K-9, K-9, and a couple more I don't know the acronyms for. She grabbed a vibrator while I was in MISH with her legs as far back as they could go. She tightened up for another orgasm which pretty much did me in as well. I pulled out and shot up her body onto her belly, chest and face. She said, "Wow!, you hit my face. I need another nut. " She took the vibrator again and I used two fingers to bang her pretty hard while using natures bounty as a lubricant. She tightened up her legs straight and let out a loud moan of ecstasy. When she moved, there was a HUGE wet spot on the sheets. She hopped up and went back to the bathroom and said, "I still have your cum on my face, I think I am going to leave it there!" I don't know if she ever wiped it off or not.

We drove back to the trail with her still in a great mood. I dropped her off at the Trailer Park. She gave me digits to share with good friends (Senior Members with legit contributions to thread) and for us to stay in touch as she put it. With I tip I threw in I would say I gave her about double normal trail rates, remembering I took her over 10 miles away from the trail each way and kept her for about an hour at my safe spot. So for less than what many escorts charge for a QV, I got an hour of play and great company with a provider that has young looking, soft, smooth skin and a beautiful face.

Of course this dream with DREAM was all a dream and I won't remember any of this in the morning.

Grain 56.Would you clear your inbox?

Thanks,

Pilot.

ChrisB642
02-05-19, 10:39
Too bad she looks nothing like that now. Scars / sores every where, fingers / hands and feet are all fucked up too. SMFH.Yeah when I first met her she had clear skin and did not look like she walks the streets at all but now she totally does. When I had a room with her she was constantly picking her face and skin for hours, I ask why and she said it relaxes her after she does her medicine. DtMaestro took the pic of her next to the tv around August and she took the picture with her breast showing in the back seat of my taxi in September last year.

MongerSeeker
02-05-19, 11:28
Years ago I was with one hot WSW got a good CBJ / facial from her. When we were done I asked if she wanted to be dropped off somewhere she could was up. The crazy girl got out and started cruising for other customers.

Grain 56.

Grain 56
02-05-19, 11:37
Cleared. Forgot the sent file is part of your total message count in your allowed storage!

G56.

Would you clear your inbox?

Thanks,

Pilot.

Ding A Ling
02-05-19, 11:41

Grain 56.Any pics of this one? She sounds hot af.

Grain 56
02-05-19, 13:42
A pic of her was posted in December on the forum but I can not find the picture. I can't remember which tread or by whom the picture was posted.

Grain 56.

Any pics of this one? She sounds hot af.

Enzo2018
02-05-19, 13:59
At the doc appt by target right now, then hitting the trail to see what I can find. Has anyone been out this morning and seen anything good. Ill report what I see afterwards. Its nice I'm doing this all while on the clock.

Enzo2018
02-05-19, 14:02
Has anyone seen Kaylee lately? I miss that pretty ass of hers.

NotACop1
02-05-19, 15:39
Well tonight will be my third night back. I have been on many cruises over the last couple weeks but the areas have showed no signs of life. Uncle has been around and overseeing any activities. So as I head out tonight around nine I will be in search of the best I can find. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I have been away because of holidays and family reasons. But the plan now is to find a horse and get mounted. Time to ride again. Pm me with your suggestions. Of of you have my personal mail and can reach out.

YordAgain
02-05-19, 16:47
Please, could everybody post pics like Caputh.

Caputh
02-05-19, 19:55
Has anyone seen Kaylee lately? I miss that pretty ass of hers.She's on vacation for out of state warrant in PA.

Montes2
02-05-19, 20:12
Who am I to disagree. Some of them want to use you. Some of them want to be used by you. Had a multi hour date with dream. She is very sweet and will leave you drained and her draining. Also met Anna her little sister who has a knock out body -for real. Arrivederci baby. Ya!

Naive Guy
02-05-19, 23:07
Liz has loSt her vacation flab and looks great. She has a new number.

Enzo2018
02-06-19, 10:29
She's on vacation for out of state warrant in PA.Damn that sucks.

Enzo2018
02-06-19, 11:13
So after my appt. I went ob the hunt around 2 pm, drove thru the teens and Nashville, saw the petite asian, a fire red hair WSW and WSW with side of her head shaved but did not want to partake in any of those lovely ladies.

I drove up to the 40's and saw a couple WSW, one in little mini skirt and tube top looking pretty good but still not what I wanted.

Continued up to walmart area and saw the pretty blue eyed jessica (which I've had a great experience with before) but decided to keep looking around. Saw another WSW by the mcds also in black pants and black tank top lookong pretty good but there were to many cars so I passed.

Drove a little further and saw tiffany in a grey short dress, now I know theres been some mixed reviews on her but she treated me well last time we hooked up so I figured why not, she got in, had a good atitude, decided on BBBJ, found a spot, dress up Panties down She started doing her thing while I played with her. Great BBBJCIM+swallow. Great time with her. No phone yet she said but is usually between lancaster and holden. Snapped a pic too.

Missionary Man
02-06-19, 11:40
Liz has loSt her vacation flab and looks great. She has a new number.Bro, Lancaster Liz looks sexy with or without some extra weight. Personally, I like the extra weight cause it goes to her Tits & Ass. Can't resist slapping her fat sexy Ass. LOL.

Missionary Man.

TittyManCam1
02-06-19, 15:25
So after my appt. I went ob the hunt around 2 pm, drove thru the teens and Nashville, saw the petite asian, a fire red hair WSW and WSW with side of her head shaved but did not want to partake in any of those lovely ladies.

I drove up to the 40's and saw a couple WSW, one in little mini skirt and tube top looking pretty good but still not what I wanted.

Continued up to walmart area and saw the pretty blue eyed jessica (which I've had a great experience with before) but decided to keep looking around. Saw another WSW by the mcds also in black pants and black tank top lookong pretty good but there were to many cars so I passed.

Drove a little further and saw tiffany in a grey short dress, now I know theres been some mixed reviews on her but she treated me well last time we hooked up so I figured why not, she got in, had a good atitude, decided on BBBJ, found a spot, dress up Panties down She started doing her thing while I played with her. Great BBBJCIM+swallow. Great time with her. No phone yet she said but is usually between lancaster and holden. Snapped a pic too.I'm still on the look out for blue eyes Jessica. Her and Kaylee (who I'm just reading is unavailable) are on my bucket list. Only 2 girls I keep running into in that area are Tracy and Salina. And great pics, I like seeing them earning their coin.

TMC.

WavyZay
02-06-19, 18:48
Just got a visual on her a few min ago fellow mongers. Long day so I'm too tired to play. In her usual area right pass the PF gym across Bank of America ATM. She's wearing a dark yellow matching outfit.

TheLantern
02-07-19, 01:13

Drove a little further and saw tiffany in a grey short dress, now I know theres been some mixed reviews on her but she treated me well last time we hooked up so I figured why not, she got in, had a good atitude, decided on BBBJ, found a spot, dress up Panties down She started doing her thing while I played with her. Great BBBJCIM+swallow. Great time with her. No phone yet she said but is usually between lancaster and holden. Snapped a pic too.Just met with Tiffany for the 2nd time tonight. Great attitude, took her a little ways away from the trail as I normally do. BBFSCIP. Nice wet and sloppy for the standard rate. She looked better tonight than she has in a while.

Necron009
02-07-19, 02:21

Go Eagles.Where do you usually spot Bree?

Ding A Ling
02-07-19, 02:40
Looks like she will be on an extended vacation, she went HAM and went for the deluxe package this time around.

Luckily I ran into her a few nights ago and filled her pussy up. I must've have hit it real good cause she forgot to get her donation that I left in the cup holder for her. Hope she gets out soon, she was real sweetheart.

WavyZay
02-07-19, 09:44
Looks like she will be on an extended vacation, she went HAM and went for the deluxe package this time around.

Luckily I ran into her a few nights ago and filled her pussy up. I must've have hit it real good cause she forgot to get her donation that I left in the cup holder for her. Hope she gets out soon, she was real sweetheart.That sucks was thinking about hitting her up next week. Yes, a real sweetheart and always a pleaser.

Don1990
02-07-19, 11:21
So I was helping my friend move from obt to the eastside all yesterday when at the end of the day I was going back to his place to clean when I spotted a thick little thing walking down the trail pull into the front of the complex and talk to her for a quick second she stated she was here for the pro bowl and stayed a few extra weeks no she needed. 6 to catch the bus back home told her. 6 was alil high but if I get to fall asleep and bbfscip with photo ill help her out.

Headed back to my friend empty place and hop in the shower to get the sweat off fell asleep in the tub dream she came in the bathroom and completely drain me while I was shower toss salad and bbjcim with a smile on her face then I proceed to pull them panties down and doggy until I blasted a 2nd load.

Woke up and told her she could use the shower to clean but she left it in and said she was going to ride back to Alabama with it in her nasty. I dropped her off at greyhound with a load and a smile. Sorry for the 2nd pic tried to make her push it out some hand got to shaky.

Safe hunting brothers.

Ding A Ling
02-07-19, 11:34
Sara / Alexis is back out there, haven't seen her in a few months. She's gotten thinner, still flat chested as ever, lost the little booty that she had. Now she is just a stick but an attractive stick.

Made the scoop at the 7/11 at Americana / OBT. Found a quiet spot, did the LEO check that she always does. She is always careful even though she's seen you before. Mentioned that she got in trouble once from an undercover who looked like a dope boy and even had a gold grill in his mouth.

Anyway, she gave a jack hammering blow job and to ask her to slow down and squeeze the balls some. After 5 minutes she asks if I'm ready. Told her to keep sucking and that I was getting close and that maybe we didn't have to fuck for me to nut. Knowing damn well I hardly ever cum from BJ's, just wanted to feel her mouth around my cock a little more. After another 5 minutes told her ok lets fuck. She laid on her back and spread those skinny legs wide open for me. Pounded her out for awhile until she started to complain. Started to get close and made the "baby I'm going to cum" announcement, no protest from her so I slammed deep as I could go and unloaded all onto her cervix. She threw both hands on her face panting saying OMG you came in me, OMG you came in me. LOL.

She cleaned up and quickly made a call to her b / f who was cussing her out saying that he was waiting for her. Dropped her off at the McD's on Holden / OBT and gave her 30 dollars in Monopoly money for her time. I remember seeing pics of her on this site, do a search and you should find some.

I have digits if anyone is interested in her.

Monger654
02-07-19, 13:23

Go Eagles.It was the best of times, it was the worst of times. I found myself on the trail last night by BK and bump into the elusive Bree that Caputh mentions. She's hesitant to get in and I have to tell her either jump in or I'm driving off because I'm not going to just sit and talk with the window open. She jumps in and I can tell why she's paranoid. Smells like maryjane all over. She's a bit out of it too. We park somewhere safe and talk, tries to get. 5 out of me and a tip before we even start. Tell her. 4 and we can go from there but that tips come after, not before. She gave a lack luster BBBJ that lasted maybe 30 seconds and then takes forever getting her shoes and pants off. I ask for a quick fluffing and she looks at me like I kicked her dog. Finally do some mish and about a minute in she telling me I need to finish. I told her that's no way to get a tip. No pics, no enthusiasm, being rushed. We finish and I drop her off. She starts bitching at me for a tip and I told her to give me her number and that I tip based on performance. She says she doesn't have a phone so she takes my number and I drop her off at BK. Hopefully it's just a bad night for her or she was just 'tired' but she's young and cute so I'll probably hit it again if I see her.

After that lackluster performance I go up the trail hitting up Candace but realize why she wasn't answering after reading the last post here. Around Walmart I bump into another Bree AKA Royal. Young and blonde with some piercings. I've dated her before regularly before she went to an uncle visit and was hoping to reignite the chemistry. Apparently she's having a bad night and I'm having bad luck. She starts off by complaining about a friend in jail and how everyone is so cheap on the trail, tries to get. 4 from me for a BBBJ and charge me. 8 for everything. I laugh and tell her that she's a fun date but. 8 isn't trail prices and it's the trail. She starts to get pissed and I tell her I'll do. 5 and throw a. 10 for tip if we have the same kind of fun as times past. She agrees and we park at one of my spots. She starts a great DTBBBJ then starts freaking out. Talking about how she doesn't feel safe, how she has a spot, then a room, then wants me to move my car to another side of the parking lot. I tell her it's fine and I've never had problems here in like 10+years but she keeps flipping out on me. She tries looking for her phone and has me call it and she messages someone (I'm feeling a setup if I went to her spots). She suddenly grabs the $ on the dash board and bolts! I'm just left dumbfounded and not even wanting to waste the energy to try to go after her. But after about 18 months of us seeing each other she just burns a bridge. Oh well. The funny thing is like 2 minutes later she texts me asking if I want to meet up. I guess she forgot that number was my number. I told her I would like to meet up and when I go to where she says to meet up, she sees it's my car and just walks away. I don't bother chasing but buyer beware.

escortalligator.com.orlando. listcrawler.com/ post /28376498/.

Missionary Man
02-07-19, 21:38
Bro, can't answer your question cause.

MunkysLove has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

Missionary Man.

Grain 56
02-07-19, 23:40
Thanks to Monger654 I was able to get Melanie's digits. I contacted her via text and after quite a lengthy exchange of texts with her trying to be assured I wasn't LEO, she agreed to meet me at a common place.

Exactly at the agreed upon time, she showed up and we had some small talk in my car before we left. I got her to agree to go to my safest spot for the usual routine of fresh Shower, Toys, and Main Event. She readily agreed to hop in the shower and asked for a razor. I gave her a fresh razor from my stash (I use electric, so I keep some disposables handy for such an occasion) and introduced her to the array of soaps, body washes, shampoos, conditioners and other cleaners. She hopped on the scale as every person who comes to the safest spot tends to do. She weighed in at 99.6 lbs. Clothed and 98.4 lbs. Naked.

Her body is extremely well kept, especially for a more mature woman as she is. She is tiny and her body looks better than a lot of 25 year old girls. She told me she is a grandmother. Holy cow! Best looking granny I've ever seen. You tastes and opinions may vary, but I was not at all disappointed with her looks or her body. A 100 lbs. Spinner without a poochy belly suits me just fine.

We proceeded to the lovenasium and started the dream. She LOVED the toys I pulled out for her. She must have had 3 or 4 orgasms. She said she had enough for a few minutes when I went to MISH, followed by several other positions. She loved Lazy K-9 with clit rubbing. It switched between her rubbing and me rubbing. I finally took a heavy hand so to speak and rubbed fairly vigorously while really pushing hard into her. She kept shifting her body to get to an ultimate angle. She tightened up again and about squeezed junior off! After 20 to 30 minutes of various positions I came up her belly, chest but missed her face and instead, got her freshly washed hair pretty good. We laughed and laid there for a few minutes.

We had small talk both directions in the car but the revelation to me was the Melanie is or WAS China / Chyna from 10 years ago. She lived near Westmoreland back then. I thought she looked familiar but back then, I NEVER was able to hook up with her. Our paths never crossed properly. I spoke to her a few times back then, but each time one of us couldn't hook up. We talked about the times back then, of course she didn't remember me but she was surprised I knew her from 10+ years ago. Damage was about double trail rates but I felt comfortable with that rate with the travel, her flexibility to my wants and the long stay at the safest spot included. I had her for 1 1/2+ hours for less than one picture of Ben. On the way back as we were talking, she mentioned going for food. I obliged, even though I normally don't and took her to pick up some chicken to take home.

As always, YMMV and your opinions may differ, but to each his own. Of course this was all a dream and I won't remember any of this in the morning.

Grain 56.

NoFear101
02-07-19, 23:53
Thanks to Monger654 I was able to get Melanie's digits. I contacted her via text and after quite a lengthy exchange of texts with her trying to be assured I wasn't LEO, she agreed to meet me at a common place.

Exactly at the agreed upon time, she showed up and we had some small talk in my car before we left. I got her to agree to go to my safest spot for the usual routine of fresh Shower, Toys, and Main Event. She readily agreed to hop in the shower and asked for a razor. I gave her a fresh razor from my stash (I use electric, so I keep some disposables handy for such an occasion) and introduced her to the array of soaps, body washes, shampoos, conditioners and other cleaners. She hopped on the scale as every person who comes to the safest spot tends to do. She weighed in at 99.6 lbs. Clothed and 98.4 lbs. Naked.

Her body is extremely well kept, especially for a more mature woman as she is. She is tiny and her body looks better than a lot of 25 year old girls. She told me she is a grandmother. Holy cow! Best looking granny I've ever seen. You tastes and opinions may vary, but I was not at all disappointed with her looks or her body. A 100 lbs. Spinner without a poochy belly suits me just fine.

We proceeded to the lovenasium and started the dream. She LOVED the toys I pulled out for her. She must have had 3 or 4 orgasms. She said she had enough for a few minutes when I went to MISH, followed by several other positions. She loved Lazy K-9 with clit rubbing. It switched between her rubbing and me rubbing. I finally took a heavy hand so to speak and rubbed fairly vigorously while really pushing hard into her. She kept shifting her body to get to an ultimate angle. She tightened up again and about squeezed junior off! After 20 to 30 minutes of various positions I came up her belly, chest but missed her face and instead, got her freshly washed hair pretty good. We laughed and laid there for a few minutes.

We had small talk both directions in the car but the revelation to me was the Melanie is or WAS China / Chyna from 10 years ago. She lived near Westmoreland back then. I thought she looked familiar but back then, I NEVER was able to hook up with her. Our paths never crossed properly. I spoke to her a few times back then, but each time one of us couldn't hook up. We talked about the times back then, of course she didn't remember me but she was surprised I knew her from 10+ years ago. Damage was about double trail rates but I felt comfortable with that rate with the travel, her flexibility to my wants and the long stay at the safest spot included. I had her for 1 1/2+ hours for less than one picture of Ben. On the way back as we were talking, she mentioned going for food. I obliged, even though I normally don't and took her to pick up some chicken to take home.

As always, YMMV and your opinions may differ, but to each his own. Of course this was all a dream and I won't remember any of this in the morning.

Grain 56.You made a connection with this girl. Personally, that's the best interaction ever. No White Knighting and no bs. Its really what its supposed to be. Its like that one night stand where you dug one another. Life just gets in the way. Happy o's. I feel better now.

Kaleo
02-08-19, 02:06
Uncle's out rn.

OtownCruiser
02-08-19, 09:57

Grain 56.Great post.

I used to love hooking up with her back in the day, but it was difficult at times to have her over for more than a few hours due to her younger kids.

I would sometimes visit her at her house on Kaley, but it felt awkward with her kids in the other room.

One night, her hubby (just out of jail) was in the house without my knowledge.

While she was sucking me off in the darkness of her room, he came out of one of the other rooms, nudged the door open slightly and was breathing hard as if he was getting off watching us.

Definitely one of my scariest moments while mongering.

She stopped what she was doing briefly, yelled out sumthin to him (can't remember what) and he went back to the other room.

Then she said don't worry about him, he just got out and went back to sucking me off until I nutted.

On my way out, he was on the couch watching TV and gave me the death stare as I walked past him.

Needless to say, that was the last time I ever went to her house.

We hooked up many times afterwards, but only pickups after that.

Montes2
02-08-19, 10:31
I did. Did you catch her with that dress on? I did. Did you catch her as she was getting ready to lie down on a bed? I did. Did you watch her slowly take that dress of then touch her nipples? I did. Did she drag her nipples across your chest while mounting? She did. Being nutted is what it's all about- right nutted? Right?

MunkysLove
02-08-19, 11:11
Bro, can't answer your question cause.

MunkysLove has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

Missionary Man.Cleared brother!

Nutted
02-08-19, 13:10
I did. Did you catch her with that dress on? I did. Did you catch her as she was getting ready to lie down on a bed? I did. Did you watch her slowly take that dress of then touch her nipples? I did. Did she drag her nipples across your chest while mounting? She did. Being nutted is what it's all about- right nutted? Right?Right Deuce! That's it in a nutshell.

Nutted.

WeSobt1
02-08-19, 18:42
Looking for some car fun. Any providers that read this form I'm me. Will be out tomorrow morning in the am.

WeSobt1
02-08-19, 18:44
Sara / Alexis is back out there, haven't seen her in a few months. She's gotten thinner, still flat chested as ever, lost the little booty that she had. Now she is just a stick but an attractive stick.

Made the scoop at the 7/11 at Americana / OBT. Found a quiet spot, did the LEO check that she always does. She is always careful even though she's seen you before. Mentioned that she got in trouble once from an undercover who looked like a dope boy and even had a gold grill in his mouth.

Anyway, she gave a jack hammering blow job and to ask her to slow down and squeeze the balls some. After 5 minutes she asks if I'm ready. Told her to keep sucking and that I was getting close and that maybe we didn't have to fuck for me to nut. Knowing damn well I hardly ever cum from BJ's, just wanted to feel her mouth around my cock a little more. After another 5 minutes told her ok lets fuck. She laid on her back and spread those skinny legs wide open for me. Pounded her out for awhile until she started to complain. Started to get close and made the "baby I'm going to cum" announcement, no protest from her so I slammed deep as I could go and unloaded all onto her cervix. She threw both hands on her face panting saying OMG you came in me, OMG you came in me. LOL.

She cleaned up and quickly made a call to her b / f who was cussing her out saying that he was waiting for her. Dropped her off at the McD's on Holden / OBT and gave her 30 dollars in Monopoly money for her time. I remember seeing pics of her on this site, do a search and you should find some.

I have digits if anyone is interested in her.She is awesome We go back. Like her better with extra lb but she always take care me. Alway grab her if I see her.

WeSobt1
02-08-19, 18:46
Who am I to disagree. Some of them want to use you. Some of them want to be used by you. Had a multi hour date with dream. She is very sweet and will leave you drained and her draining. Also met Anna her little sister who has a knock out body -for real. Arrivederci baby. Ya!I skip every time. She is a CH and always has some thing on her. Skip.

JohnFf12
02-08-19, 23:55
At least 2 x a week I drive down there around 5 pm and spot nothing. What time are you guys going out there? I had to settle for some one named amy. Horrible, she did work for it but she was complaining etc. And after 20 minutes I dropped her off. Drove around again and still saw north nothing. What's a good time to hit the trail thanks. Also I been through all the 40's and through to the mall area. Ant other spots to check? Thanks again.

Grain 56
02-09-19, 00:41
There is not any one opportune time to be out on The Trail. The girls come and go all day everyday. There is no rhyme or reason to the abundance or destitute of SWs. I have seen 20+ out at times and 0 out at others. No one area is best, no certain time is best, it's all a crap shoot. I personally will usually have the best luck just after dark or after 11 pm or very early in the morning just after dawn. But I have literally had luck at 2 in the morning and 2 in the afternoon. Rain usually slows it down BUT if you can catch one just before a heavy rain, you can practically do whatever you want right out in the open. Rain hides a lot. Just after the rain can make several sprout from their shelters as they need candy. Cold weather can slow it down as can extreme heat, but it's not always that way. I am sure I am not the only one who has had success in all kinds of weather and conditions.

Others may have other opinions and as always, YMMV.

Grain 56.

At least 2 x a week I drive down there around 5 pm and spot nothing. What time are you guys going out there? I had to settle for some one named amy. Horrible, she did work for it but she was complaining etc. And after 20 minutes I dropped her off. Drove around again and still saw north nothing. What's a good time to hit the trail thanks. Also I been through all the 40's and through to the mall area. Ant other spots to check? Thanks again.

Caputh
02-09-19, 08:18
I told myself that I was going to take a week off the hobby after my last adventure. Fortunately jr took over the steering wheel on my way home from work and I went cruising for some tail. It's a good thing he was driving because I lucked out with a real gem. Scooped her in the numbers. This babe walks around prepared with her little toys. I had to stop in a little no-tell for a demonstration. I also got to do my usual favorite things. This babe goes by Aubrey and it's a good thing I got her number because I would gladly repeat.

Go eagles....

Paul Atreides
02-09-19, 09:01
I told myself that I was going to take a week off the hobby after my last adventure. Fortunately jr took over the steering wheel on my way home from work and I went cruising for some tail. It's a good thing he was driving because I lucked out with a real gem. Scooped her in the numbers. This babe walks around prepared with her little toys. I had to stop in a little no-tell for a demonstration. I also got to do my usual favorite things. This babe goes by Aubrey and it's a good thing I got her number because I would gladly repeat.

Go eagles....Is her name, been around forever I believe.

Did someone hook up with her recently and claim she was a bit past the expiration date down below? Some type of hygiene snafu?

Caputh
02-09-19, 09:06
Is her name, been around forever I believe.

Did someone hook up with her recently and claim she was a bit past the expiration date down below? Some type of hygiene snafu?No, odor I'm aware of. But don't take my word for it. Go fill her up.

Missionary Man
02-09-19, 10:37
The wettest, The sloppiest BBBJ EVER (gurgling, slurping, lip smacking) . Is there anything better than a wet, sloppy BBBJ? Yeah, there is! A wet, sloppy BBCIP. This hottie's pussy is so nice, that I've HIT it twice!

Missionary Man.

Dixen Cider
02-09-19, 11:59

Go eagles....Whatever she goes by the pics look good my dude.

TittyManCam1
02-09-19, 17:31

Go eagles....Listening to Jr usually turns out bad for us, worked out well for you though. Good stuff man.

TMC.

TittyManCam1
02-09-19, 17:39
At least 2 x a week I drive down there around 5 pm and spot nothing. What time are you guys going out there? I had to settle for some one named amy. Horrible, she did work for it but she was complaining etc. And after 20 minutes I dropped her off. Drove around again and still saw north nothing. What's a good time to hit the trail thanks. Also I been through all the 40's and through to the mall area. Ant other spots to check? Thanks again.Grain 56 is correct there really is no perfect time as these girls don't stick to a schedule. What can change are the hot spots. The 40's and mall area are good but in between them stop and check out the Walmart near Oakridge and even behind it on Rio Grand. You may also find a few walking on that side street Wakulla next to the WM. Just be aware of your surroundings because LE has been paying attention to that area as well. I even ran into one last night near Consulate south of Landstreet. That area used to be packed then dried up for the most part. Also 5 pm is traffic hour which doesn't affect the girls but can be a bee itch for hunting.

TMC.

Montes2
02-09-19, 19:36
Step 1 : Cut a hole in a box Step 2: Put your junk in that box Step 3: Make her open that box Step 1: find her walking down the street Step 2: Get her in you van Step 3: Take off her clothes. Then do some exploring lightweight.

TrailMaestro
02-09-19, 22:51
I knew her for almost 5 to 6 yrs now. I used to see her once a week last year before she was invited by uncle. Glad to have her back. I will look for her at her spots probably next week as I am sure that the digits that I have will no longer be good.

Lakers245
02-10-19, 00:07
The wettest, The sloppiest BBBJ EVER (gurgling, slurping, lip smacking) . Is there anything better than a wet, sloppy BBBJ? Yeah, there is! A wet, sloppy BBCIP. This hottie's pussy is so nice, that I've HIT it twice!

Missionary Man.How do I find her and get in contact with she looks good.

Necron009
02-10-19, 01:16
Step 1 : Cut a hole in a box Step 2: Put your junk in that box Step 3: Make her open that box Step 1: find her walking down the street Step 2: Get her in you van Step 3: Take off her clothes. Then do some exploring lightweight.Where did you spot her?

TittyManCam1
02-10-19, 03:10
Had plans to hookup with a utr of mine on Thursday night and she cancels on me at the last minute. Hit the trail and didn't see anything I liked and decided to go south of Landtreet which I rarely do these days. Saw Tiffany standing there with FL mall Heather (who now uses a walker) near the restaurant in front of the LaQuinta. Shot her a text that I was close and scooped her. I always like when you bring a girl to the room and the first thing she asks is can she take a shower. I'd never say no to that and its really the only thing I'll sit there and wait for them to do. After getting cleaned up she started with a doggie style BBBJ and the pics tell the rest. Only negative is the belly she's has now that she didn't have in 2017. Attitude and performance were always great for me.

TMC.

HD Murdock
02-10-19, 09:56
Any info about Layla 6007633.

https://escortalligator.com.orlando.listcrawler.com/post/28809903/

Ding A Ling
02-10-19, 10:19
Victoria hit me up a few days ago wanting to meet up, I was in the area so though why the hell not.

Scooped her up near the playground on S. Westmoreland and Kaley. She was looking good, makeup was a little sloppy but everything else was quality for her being a walker.

Started off with BBBJ and then moved to BBFS, after giving her the best 5 minutes of her life I shot my load up and down her belly (I only had a small window of time to play, LOL). She thanked me, said she has fun when we meet up and that she wants to see me again. No digits, she hits me up from her roommates phone when she can. I never text / call the number out of the blue.

Saw her yesterday walking on 26th and Nashville but didn't pick her up. Had another chicken head with me already. She was wearing a red sweater / black tights and was looking sexy af. She is a real sweetheart, definitely a must pick up if you see her.

Ding A Ling
02-10-19, 10:23
Had plans to hookup with a utr of mine on Thursday night and she cancels on me at the last minute. Hit the trail and didn't see anything I liked and decided to go south of Landtreet which I rarely do these days. Saw Tiffany standing there with FL mall Heather (who now uses a walker) near the restaurant in front of the LaQuinta. Shot her a text that I was close and scooped her. I always like when you bring a girl to the room and the first thing she asks is can she take a shower. I'd never say no to that and its really the only thing I'll sit there and wait for them to do. After getting cleaned up she started with a doggie style BBBJ and the pics tell the rest. Only negative is the belly she's has now that she didn't have in 2017. Attitude and performance were always great for me.

TMC.Have the scars / pick marks on the right side of her face healed up? Saw her a few weeks ago and she had a bunch of them that were in the process of healing. I was going to wait for all that shit to heal up before seeing her again. She has dick sucking skills that is for damn sure.

Omar1979
02-10-19, 12:43

TMC.I see that 2019 favorite list is already piling up, geez dude. I do wish Tiffany had kept the long hair.

Montes2
02-10-19, 13:43
A MILF a day keeps the doctor away, Nest ce pas. A man's best friend is his MILF. Her name is Ivy and she fits the bill. Precisely. Walks Nashville and 44th and is total GFE. None of this come on the stomach shit. Although I don't do that anyway. Have fun guys I do.

ChrisB642
02-10-19, 14:33
Me and Tiffany are in good standing again we ran into each other by Americana around 3 am and we talked it out. It was all a big misunderstanding she fell asleep for 2 days after she left me and forgot my number to make it right with me. She gave me an amazing date this mourning and definitely made up it up to me at her place. Then after that we slept together for hours. She is back to being one of my Top 4 favorite girl. Sorry for the drama.

TittyManCam1
02-10-19, 16:15
Have the scars / pick marks on the right side of her face healed up? Saw her a few weeks ago and she had a bunch of them that were in the process of healing. I was going to wait for all that shit to heal up before seeing her again. She has dick sucking skills that is for damn sure.I don't know how long this stuff takes to heal but they're still there, and just looking back at these pics only on the right side.

I see that 2019 favorite list is already piling up, geez dude. I do wish Tiffany had kept the long hair.2019 favorite list is a long way down the road and I'm not even sure she'll make the list. Going to have a lot of fun between now and December. As for the hair I've had this walk with a few guys and we all agree the longer hair looked better. The skills are still there but anyone who used to see her 2 years ago will remember this look.

TMC.

Ding A Ling
02-10-19, 18:40
Me and Tiffany are in good standing again we ran into each other by Americana around 3 am and we talked it out. It was all a big misunderstanding she fell asleep for 2 days after she left me and forgot my number to make it right with me. She gave me an amazing date this mourning and definitely made up it up to me at her place. Then after that we slept together for hours. She is back to being one of my Top 4 favorite girl. Sorry for the drama.Did you check your wallet and that all of your belongings where still there when you woke up? LOL.

Always remember, a tiger never changes its stripes.

Caputh
02-11-19, 00:42
Since, this is Asian new years I had the urge to visit an AMP. The thing is I didn't want to pay AMP prices especially when they don't do my favorite things. So I just casually hit up Melanie on my mobile and went to go see her. Did the no-tell thing. I hung out for a little bit and got to do my favorite things. She's a little older but still attractive and handled my favorite things very well.

Montes2
02-11-19, 01:57
Where did you spot her?Of the sign below.

Don1990
02-11-19, 02:39
Anyone one a good provider looking for a regular mines "apk jill with no teeth" is on vacation now so I'm looking for a new one hopefully closer to fl mall area but I drive so who cares just good service not bitchy attitude.

Ding A Ling
02-11-19, 03:27
Since, this is Asian new years I had the urge to visit an AMP. The thing is I didn't want to pay AMP prices especially when they don't do my favorite things. So I just casually hit up Melanie on my mobile and went to go see her. Did the no-tell thing. I hung out for a little bit and got to do my favorite things. She's a little older but still attractive and handled my favorite things very well.Kudos for sharing the pics!

But god damn she is butt fucking ugly!

Don1990
02-11-19, 04:36

I have digits if anyone is interested in her.

Kudos for sharing the pics!

But god damn she is butt fucking ugly!It don't matter what she look like if her head right you don't dream for eye candy you dream to drop a load LOL.

Caputh
02-11-19, 05:34

Missionary Man.That's back from when she used to post as an escort from years ago. I like to pick up the classics from time to time. I find it interesting that some providers that have been walking a long time might secretly enjoy sex as more than a means to an end. Perhaps they even become sex addicted themselves . I'm almost fairly certain Sarah enjoys her job a little more than her complaining would lead you to believe. But since I'm such a classy guy I'll post some accurate pics of Sara / Alexis here. She's a trip though that's for sure. Digits for her fans.

Smitten
02-11-19, 08:31
That's back from when she used to post as an escort from years ago. I like to pick up the classics from time to time. I find it interesting that some providers that have been walking a long time might secretly enjoy sex as more than a means to an end. Perhaps they even become sex addicted themselves . I'm almost fairly certain Sarah enjoys her job a little more than her complaining would lead you to believe. But since I'm such a classy guy I'll post some accurate pics of Sara / Alexis here. She's a trip though that's for sure. Digits for her fans.Damn Caputh, She is looking just a bit rough in those pics. What is her condition these days?

CssnPilot
02-11-19, 08:44
Since, this is Asian new years I had the urge to visit an AMP. The thing is I didn't want to pay AMP prices especially when they don't do my favorite things. So I just casually hit up Melanie on my mobile and went to go see her. Did the no-tell thing. I hung out for a little bit and got to do my favorite things. She's a little older but still attractive and handled my favorite things very well.

Kudos for sharing the pics!

But god damn she is butt fucking ugly!I'm going to agree with Caputh on this one. Perhaps Asian is an acquired taste.

Pilot.

Nutted
02-11-19, 09:39
That's back from when she used to post as an escort from years ago. I like to pick up the classics from time to time. I find it interesting that some providers that have been walking a long time might secretly enjoy sex as more than a means to an end. Perhaps they even become sex addicted themselves . I'm almost fairly certain Sarah enjoys her job a little more than her complaining would lead you to believe. But since I'm such a classy guy I'll post some accurate pics of Sara / Alexis here. She's a trip though that's for sure. Digits for her fans.Nice photos Bro. Did you do anything or just take photos? Cause no mention of BJ or whatever? Or did Alexis fall asleep? What happened if anything?

Nutted.

Ding A Ling
02-11-19, 11:56
I'm going to agree with Caputh on this one. Perhaps Asian is an acquired taste.

Pilot.I didn't say that her ethnic background had been a factor in her ugliness, she is fucking butt ugly no matter the ethnicity!

WholeThang448
02-11-19, 12:41

Missionary Man.Pass her this way my frin.

Enzo2018
02-11-19, 13:20

TMC.Nice pics bro.

Enzo2018
02-11-19, 13:22

Missionary Man.I wish she still looked like that. She does give amazing BJ though.

Nutted
02-11-19, 13:49
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Ding A Ling
02-11-19, 15:14
That's back from when she used to post as an escort from years ago. I like to pick up the classics from time to time. I find it interesting that some providers that have been walking a long time might secretly enjoy sex as more than a means to an end. Perhaps they even become sex addicted themselves . I'm almost fairly certain Sarah enjoys her job a little more than her complaining would lead you to believe. But since I'm such a classy guy I'll post some accurate pics of Sara / Alexis here. She's a trip though that's for sure. Digits for her fans.God damn, when I picked her up a few days ago she looked way better than that. She was sober, looked clean, smelled nice and was getting into the fuck action. She was rolling her hips in sync with my thrusts and added a little dirty talk.

ChristItsTiny
02-11-19, 16:19
I was just followed by a Black Infinity SUV after making a scoop. We decided to drop her off at her cousins to perhaps save us both some detention. Be CAREFUL!!

Caputh
02-11-19, 16:46
Nice photos Bro. Did you do anything or just take photos? Cause no mention of BJ or whatever? Or did Alexis fall asleep? What happened if anything?

Nutted.Did my favorite things blah blah blah. To get the best experience with her you have to like follow the mongers rules to the T. If you give her an inch she'll take a mile. Yeah, her bbj is good if that's what you are into. She's been around for years. I think that review about all the complaining about cip and waiting for hubby at McDonald's or whatever is classic Sara. The real Sara. She's a Trail Blazer though that's for sure.

Brizmo
02-11-19, 16:50

TMC.Nice Pics. Hope you got a video also.

Montes2
02-11-19, 17:29
Two girls together holding hands. (Sense of arousal) What are they going to do next? (Sense of anticipation) Maybe they will look longingly into each others eyes and move their lips toward each. Maybe not. (Sense of I can't wait) Will they end up like Victoria and Candace. (Sense of foreboding) Stay tuned.

CircumAl
02-11-19, 23:41
Tiffany has become my go to for good safe headache relief She's a little thicker with nice c's I helped her to get a phone and she said she would pay me back I didn't expect it but she actually called me and askd me if I was ready for my free visit You don't get that with your average harlot Those needing digits can PM

NightAudit
02-12-19, 01:59
Two girls together holding hands. (Sense of arousal) What are they going to do next? (Sense of anticipation) Maybe they will look longingly into each others eyes and move their lips toward each. Maybe not. (Sense of I can't wait) Will they end up like Victoria and Candace. (Sense of foreboding) Stay tuned.Damn damn damn. Swung by to see Christina early Monday and was thinking of her like that. Talk about timing but had to leave early due to time. Great pictures.

Don1990
02-12-19, 04:34
Went out for a quick hunt earlier today found a WSW who said she host at days inn on obt by Nashville figured why not fell asleep she did a ok bbj and toss my salad wasnt bad I left her with Santa Claus face and was ok probably would only repeat if I was around the area and nothing was out didn't have a phone but said she in town for a while skinny WSW and 35 tokens so up to you not the best not the worst average really alil too much teeth on the dt but it could just be me she didn't complain so I'm happy enough.

When I was leaving saw at least 8 women in the inn but I have to be honest half of them where crossdresser and it was alil hard to tell so if its dead one day and you shopping slide through just make sure you see the hardware 1st.

You been worn brothers.

Thanos1880
02-12-19, 16:01
I thought those pics look familiar. I picked her up 3 times. 1st time had an awesome time. Cip 2nd time she rushed me. No big deal cip. The 3rd time didn't even get to finish she complaining then start crying. She did mention hubby waiting for her at mcdonalds. Claims he doesn't know she's a trailblazer hahah anyways I noticed she watchs the clock alot. I'll never pick her up again.

Also picked up sweet cheeks awhile ago. Disgusting. And she wanted $$ up front. So far she holds the fastest record of a hoe getting in and out my vehicle.

Did my favorite things blah blah blah. To get the best experience with her you have to like follow the mongers rules to the T. If you give her an inch she'll take a mile. Yeah, her bbj is good if that's what you are into. She's been around for years. I think that review about all the complaining about cip and waiting for hubby at McDonald's or whatever is classic Sara. The real Sara. She's a Trail Blazer though that's for sure.

Ding A Ling
02-12-19, 16:24
I thought those pics look familiar. I picked her up 3 times. 1st time had an awesome time. Cip 2nd time she rushed me. No big deal cip. The 3rd time didn't even get to finish she complaining then start crying. She did mention hubby waiting for her at mcdonalds. Claims he doesn't know she's a trailblazer hahah anyways I noticed she watchs the clock alot. I'll never pick her up again.

Also picked up sweet cheeks awhile ago. Disgusting. And she wanted $$ up front. So far she holds the fastest record of a hoe getting in and out my vehicle.Sara is a reliable and cheap date in my experiences with her.

Now Dana aka Sweet Cheeks is a sloppy pig, horrible service and she looks gross af. Always see her sitting for hours on end on the trail because no one wants to pick up her nasty ass!

Montes2
02-12-19, 18:31
Star is shorter and more easily tossed around. Nikki is skinnier and more spinner type. Both are total GFE. Star's nipples are very responsive to the touch. Nikki's nipples are well you can just see. Both like fucking on my memory foam queen mattress in the back of my van. Which has seven mirrors by the way. No trolls area.

Montes2
02-13-19, 02:25
Star is shorter and more easily tossed around. Nikky is more of a spinner. Star's nipples are big and react nicely to the touch. You can see how Nikky's look for yourself. Both are totally GFE. Put either one into your car and you'll be very happy. Au revoir.

Robcha
02-13-19, 09:47
[Deleted by Admin]Get a life, losers!

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

I agree this was stupid and you should indeed get a life

A2