PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137

WavyZay
12-12-18, 16:57
Moved closer to the downtown area, decided to hit up OBT on my off day at work last week. Didn't take long before I spotted a cute little thing by Popeyes with Red hair, jeans and a black shirt. I asked if she needed a ride and she said yes, a friend of hers came out and started yelling about something. She waved her away and got in my car, caused a bit of a scene which I did not like but everything got better when we drove away. Found a nice quiet place by a large work building. BBBJ for 30 roses and we were on our way. It was rushed but she went to town. Ariel was her name but she didn't have a phone. Said she's usually at this area when its not too sunny but its been nice so she should be out more. I would drive by again as a 2nd option in the future.Anymore details on this talent? Was she BSW, WSW, LSW? And did she do cim?

Johnson69
12-12-18, 17:23
I saw her out in the same general area last night (23rd and Nash) where she was hollering for me to pick her up. From my recollection, she was usually reviewed favorably in the forum if it's the one I am thinking I saw. I chose to pass her by as I was trying to find the BSW named Dream I saw Sunday night. I also saw BSW CiCi who has a bigger body but looked good on Monday night in the teens. I ended up leaving the teens area all three nights due to lack of opportunity on my part.

As far as getting out of a situation of a SW that won't leave your car, I've luckily never had a knife pulled on me, but I have had a few SWs over the years that won't get out for one reason or another. It usually had to do with demanding more money or thinking what I gave wasn't enough. What I do is simple. I keep a $20 bill and a $1 bill in a small storage door on my dash beside the steering wheel. When I am in a rental car, I put them in the side pocket of the door. Anyway, the $20 is folded in half and the $1 is wadded up into a little ball. When the SW's won't get out I take the money out of the little compartment but only show the SW the $20 telling her this is all I have. I then quickly wad the $20 into a ball keeping the $1 in my hand and hiding the $20. I either drop the $20 to my side or palm it in my hand. I then open the window, show the wadded up $1 bill to the SW and throw the $1 over the top of the car where it would hit the ground on the SW's side. They can't tell the difference when it's wadded up. EVERY TIME the SW got out to get what she THINKS is a $20 bill. Every time I then drove off safely once she cleared the door and I was now free and safe and only $1 lighter. It may take some practice but it is a simple maneuver to pull off, especially in the dark and with a SW who is zonked out of their mind. They aren't too hard to fool.

I am glad you are safe but your experience should be a reminder to everyone that no matter how many times you have seen someone, they could turn on you at any time. My guess is she was desperate due to the cold weather need for more candy. Good job getting away.

Grain 56.Sameeee shit happend to me like year ago! I bet same *****! Fuck her LOL.

Rudiger
12-12-18, 18:42
I saw her out in the same general area last night (23rd and Nash) where she was hollering for me to pick her up. From my recollection, she was usually reviewed favorably in the forum if it's the one I am thinking I saw. I chose to pass her by as I was trying to find the BSW named Dream I saw Sunday night. I also saw BSW CiCi who has a bigger body but looked good on Monday night in the teens. I ended up leaving the teens area all three nights due to lack of opportunity on my part.

As far as getting out of a situation of a SW that won't leave your car, I've luckily never had a knife pulled on me, but I have had a few SWs over the years that won't get out for one reason or another. It usually had to do with demanding more money or thinking what I gave wasn't enough. What I do is simple. I keep a $20 bill and a $1 bill in a small storage door on my dash beside the steering wheel. When I am in a rental car, I put them in the side pocket of the door. Anyway, the $20 is folded in half and the $1 is wadded up into a little ball. When the SW's won't get out I take the money out of the little compartment but only show the SW the $20 telling her this is all I have. I then quickly wad the $20 into a ball keeping the $1 in my hand and hiding the $20. I either drop the $20 to my side or palm it in my hand. I then open the window, show the wadded up $1 bill to the SW and throw the $1 over the top of the car where it would hit the ground on the SW's side. They can't tell the difference when it's wadded up. EVERY TIME the SW got out to get what she THINKS is a $20 bill. Every time I then drove off safely once she cleared the door and I was now free and safe and only $1 lighter. It may take some practice but it is a simple maneuver to pull off, especially in the dark and with a SW who is zonked out of their mind. They aren't too hard to fool.

I am glad you are safe but your experience should be a reminder to everyone that no matter how many times you have seen someone, they could turn on you at any time. My guess is she was desperate due to the cold weather need for more candy. Good job getting away.

Grain 56.Sparking a cheap stun gun works well, too.

ShadowMonger
12-12-18, 22:32
I paid this chubby hot brunette WSW in advance for what was equivalent to one hour of my pay only for her to open the door and walk away (with my cash) after 5 minutes. So what if Jr was nervous about the location and it took a minute to get his attention. 1) paid in advance 2) when to her location 3) she had an attitude from the start. I broke several rules like a rookie. I should've dumped her when she had the ovaries to ask for 50 BBJ. I made the mistake of snagging her again a week later but realizing who she was I drove where Jr directed me this time. She's hot but take her out of her comfort zone for best performance. (Forgot her fake name).

Bush Hog
12-12-18, 23:06
Experience this type of behavior from our street walker girls. I truly feel your pain. Maybe it will help to tell you, we have all had this experience. Sometimes even something worse, like a pimp with a gun. It's just part of street life. Try not to let it get you down. A lot of us are in the same club with this one. Bush Hog.

I paid this chubby hot brunette WSW in advance for what was equivalent to one hour of my pay only for her to open the door and walk away (with my cash) after 5 minutes. So what if Jr was nervous about the location and it took a minute to get his attention. 1) paid in advance 2) when to her location 3) she had an attitude from the start. I broke several rules like a rookie. I should've dumped her when she had the ovaries to ask for 50 BBJ. I made the mistake of snagging her again a week later but realizing who she was I drove where Jr directed me this time. She's hot but take her out of her comfort zone for best performance. (Forgot her fake name)..

BigLoser
12-13-18, 00:46
So I was out and about this morning around 9 am and decided to see who was out and spotted a WSW with a phat ass in a short black dress on 24th and Nashville that I had previously dreamed with and reviewed a while back I think her name was Ashley / ashleah. Last time was a decent experience so I didn't think twice about pulling over and letting her in. Right away I could tell she was high as a kite but she was eager to get to work on jr. It was a decent BBBJ nothing special but I was enjoy playing with that ass and pussy. So I after I finished I cleaned up and drive back to where I picked her up I gave her 20 for her trouble as that was all I had on me she wanted more but that's all I had I never carry more than what I want to spend. Guess she didn't believe me cause the crazy ***** pulled a knife on me and refused to get out of my car. I was able to get the knife away from her and pull her out of my car without too much trouble fortunately. Craziest shit that's ever happened to me and has me seriously questioning weather or not I'll ever pick up another SW. Have any of you other mongers gotten into a similar situation how did you handle it?

-AlphaXWolf-.Had two bad experiences with SW's. Both times were many years ago.

Had one who not get out of car, picked her up and she was heavily medicated and was bugging out. Stopped car at numbered streets and she refused to get out unless I paid her for driving her 20 seconds down the road. I yelled for her to GTFO, but still wouldn't then she started yelling that I would need to pay her or she would fuck up my car. I turned car off took keys out and walked around to passenger side by the time I got there she was trying to go into glove compartment (locked) and then to the center console arm rest. I grabbed her by her hair with both hands and drug her out of the car. When she was out of my car completely, I still had two fist fulls of her hair and she starts clawing at my hands and with all my strength I tossed her by her hair into the grass. I tossed her so hard by her hair she got airborne a good few feet before landing in the grass. I booked it to the car and took off.

Another time was similar, another crazed out meth head would not get out unless I paid her for turning down a date after getting a good look at her scabbed up face / missing teeth and smelling her stank odor. Talked her into finally getting out of the car and that I would pay her a few dollars, well she gets out and I guess has a feeling that I am not going to pay her. So she jumps and hangs onto the closed passenger door. I start driving off with her still hanging onto the door, I try to close the window but it doesn't do anything, it won't go up due to the weight on it. I speed up to about 30 mph and think to myself that I am going to sideswipe a garbage can or mailbox to get this lunatic off my car. But I don't want to hurt her so I speed up to about 40 and slam on the brakes. She goes flying into my side view mirror, it breaks off and she goes tumbling into the road, I turn the wheel to the left so I won't run her over and floor it.

TeenLover
12-13-18, 08:34
So I had to do an airport pickup at about 11 pm last night. I stopped at the Wawa to grab a drink before heading to the airport and I met a very cute girl named Bree. She had a hoodie on so I couldn't tell what color hair she had but I think it was blondeish but she was very young looking. What struck me the most was she had a perfect killer smile, she was way cuter that 99% of streetwalkers.

I was already late so I couldn't partake which is part for the course for me, I asked for her phone number but she said her battery is dead.

What I need is, does anyone know her? If you do, do you know her number?

MxKid111
12-13-18, 08:57
This is exactly why I now carry pepper spray and a stun gun, all totally legal unless your a felon, in which case pepper spray only, for personal protection of course. Pepper spray less then $4 at Harbor freight and just the right size.

Had two bad experiences with SW's. Both times were many years ago.

Had one who not get out of car, picked her up and she was heavily medicated and was bugging out. Stopped car at numbered streets and she refused to get out unless I paid her for driving her 20 seconds down the road. I yelled for her to GTFO, but still wouldn't then she started yelling that I would need to pay her or she would fuck up my car. I turned car off took keys out and walked around to passenger side by the time I got there she was trying to go into glove compartment (locked) and then to the center console arm rest. I grabbed her by her hair with both hands and drug her out of the car. When she was out of my car completely, I still had two fist fulls of her hair and she starts clawing at my hands and with all my strength I tossed her by her hair into the grass. I tossed her so hard by her hair she got airborne a good few feet before landing in the grass. I booked it to the car and took off.

Another time was similar, another crazed out meth head would not get out unless I paid her for turning down a date after getting a good look at her scabbed up face / missing teeth and smelling her stank odor. Talked her into finally getting out of the car and that I would pay her a few dollars, well she gets out and I guess has a feeling that I am not going to pay her. So she jumps and hangs onto the closed passenger door. I start driving off with her still hanging onto the door, I try to close the window but it doesn't do anything, it won't go up due to the weight on it. I speed up to about 30 mph and think to myself that I am going to sideswipe a garbage can or mailbox to get this lunatic off my car. But I don't want to hurt her so I speed up to about 40 and slam on the brakes. She goes flying into my side view mirror, it breaks off and she goes tumbling into the road, I turn the wheel to the left so I won't run her over and floor it.

Andy1979
12-13-18, 09:27
Had two bad experiences with SW's. Both times were many years ago.

Another time was similar, another crazed out meth head would not get out unless I paid her for turning down a date after getting a good look at her scabbed up face / missing teeth and smelling her stank odor. Talked her into finally getting out of the car and that I would pay her a few dollars, well she gets out and I guess has a feeling that I am not going to pay her. So she jumps and hangs onto the closed passenger door. I start driving off with her still hanging onto the door, I try to close the window but it doesn't do anything, it won't go up due to the weight on it. I speed up to about 30 mph and think to myself that I am going to sideswipe a garbage can or mailbox to get this lunatic off my car. But I don't want to hurt her so I speed up to about 40 and slam on the brakes. She goes flying into my side view mirror, it breaks off and she goes tumbling into the road, I turn the wheel to the left so I won't run her over and floor it.This shit had me laughing. Had one in Daytona do the same thing didn't want to get out after I saw her face. Demand 10 to get out and I gave in since I was new at this and just wanted to get the fuck out. Since then I get pepper spray and a taser hidden and easy acces for me to get to in a hurry.

WindyMan
12-13-18, 09:48
So I had to do an airport pickup at about 11 pm last night. I stopped at the Wawa to grab a drink before heading to the airport and I met a very cute girl named Bree. She had a hoodie on so I couldn't tell what color hair she had but I think it was blondeish but she was very young looking. What struck me the most was she had a perfect killer smile, she was way cuter that 99% of streetwalkers.

I was already late so I couldn't partake which is part for the course for me, I asked for her phone number but she said her battery is dead.

What I need is, does anyone know her? If you do, do you know her number?Which Wawa?

TeenLover
12-13-18, 11:01
Which Wawa?The one across from the McDonalds near 528.

WindyMan
12-13-18, 12:05
The one across from the McDonalds near 528.She could be the Bree who is being talked by Gaputh in the past a few weeks. Check Gaputh’s posts with pictures.

Omar1979
12-13-18, 15:30
I paid this chubby hot brunette WSW in advance for what was equivalent to one hour of my pay only for her to open the door and walk away (with my cash) after 5 minutes. So what if Jr was nervous about the location and it took a minute to get his attention. 1) paid in advance 2) when to her location 3) she had an attitude from the start. I broke several rules like a rookie. I should've dumped her when she had the ovaries to ask for 50 BBJ. I made the mistake of snagging her again a week later but realizing who she was I drove where Jr directed me this time. She's hot but take her out of her comfort zone for best performance. (Forgot her fake name).She's scammed me and many others and does hang around that area.

Montes2
12-13-18, 23:19
Such was the case last night. I saw her around 5:30 am. Right after Tac patrol had cleared out. She looked like a bookkeeper or a librarian -dressed so conservatively. Plot begins. She gets in my car and asks for a cigarette. As she's reaching up to grab the pack- I noticed something sparkle on her left hand. Hmmm. I wonder. Plot unfolds. We talk and eventually I steer the conversation around to her home life. Ask her what's she doing out. She says- "we just needed to make some change to make rent. " OK. "We" I thought hmmm- maybe. Then I asked her if that ring she was wearing was a wedding ring and she said "yes. " Plot thickens. So do you date. I inquired. She said, "I do". We go park and she takes all her clothes off- and begins to suck on another man's ya-ya. Then while DFKing I play with her wedding ring- while she strokes me. I say- do you like your breasts fondled- while being with other men besides your husband. She says, " I do". Plot is taking off. I switch to overdrive as I enter her and I say -do you enjoy being a dating wife and she says, " I do. " Plot is on fire. Next I whisper in her ear -what's it like being married and being a prostitute, she says "it strengthens my marriage. " Right at that moment- as she said that- I strengthened her marriage.Don't know who this girl is on USA Classifieds but- she is doing the same thing.

EMale7676
12-14-18, 02:38
This shit had me laughing. Had one in Daytona do the same thing didn't want to get out after I saw her face. Demand 10 to get out and I gave in since I was new at this and just wanted to get the fuck out. Since then I get pepper spray and a taser hidden and easy acces for me to get to in a hurry.Bella saint did this to me. Wanted to date at the newstar apts. Hell no. She didn't want to go to my place. Nor she wanted to agree to the price. We didn't even move from the side street I picked her up. Then demanded I pay her because she lost another date. What other date no one was around. Anyways, I started driving away with her in the car heading towards the freeway. She grabs the steering wheel and almost caused an accident. At that point I threw a 20 out the window in the middle of OBT and said go fetch. Run out on OBT looking for that 20.

Better the 20 than a broken car. Its not worth it with these cars. This hobby isn't perfect. I do it assuming there will be bad apples and eat my losses!

EMale7676
12-14-18, 02:55
Was in the area so decided to take a little trip of the trail run across a few familiar faces seen The beautiful Mayra taking direction from her pimp skipped on that she is so hot. Was looking good. By the way fell for first time I came across her on 39 like 4 am like 6 months ago thought I had found a gem but obviously I was incorrect. The next one I saw was a new girl to be named kk. Decent really didn't give me a hard time and all went for a little ride CBJ my choice greeted her happy cause no roaming Under but she was great great attitude will repeat again KK had no digits but she'll be in the Jordan area most of the night.I saw this new girl named KK. She looked pretty damn hot. I didn't recognize her name or face, so I passed. Said her phone and wallet just got stolen. Yeah yeah usual shit. Anyways I had a planned date with Lauren anyways and it turned out good!

Bri4324
12-14-18, 16:54
Anyone know if there I any decent service providers out and about today?

SailorGuy789
12-14-18, 17:11
Anyone know if there I any decent service providers out and about today?Saw some near wm.

Redsox2005
12-14-18, 17:22
Anyone know if there I any decent service providers out and about today?I will head down there and let you know.

Sox.

Glenn Quagmire
12-14-18, 18:34
Lindsey is on Vacation.TH, do you know if Lindsey's still on vacation / with uncle?

Glenn Quagmire
12-14-18, 18:35
Link to this Lindsey?Mojo, see post #24696 for the Lindsey in reference.

Nutted
12-14-18, 19:01
TH, do you know if Lindsey's still on vacation / with uncle?GQ, TH died (RIP) . One of TH's connections told me that Lindsey is no longer on vacation.

Monger Bro
12-14-18, 20:14
Was in the area so decided to take a little trip of the trail run across a few familiar faces seen The beautiful Mayra taking direction from her pimp skipped on that she is so hot. Was looking good. By the way fell for first time I came across her on 39 like 4 am like 6 months ago thought I had found a gem but obviously I was incorrect. The next one I saw was a new girl to be named kk. Decent really didn't give me a hard time and all went for a little ride CBJ my choice greeted her happy cause no roaming Under but she was great great attitude will repeat again KK had no digits but she'll be in the Jordan area most of the night.

I saw this new girl named KK. She looked pretty damn hot. I didn't recognize her name or face, so I passed. Said her phone and wallet just got stolen. Yeah yeah usual shit. Anyways I had a planned date with Lauren anyways and it turned out good!Is this "KK" the same girl from the pictures posted recently in the East side thread?

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?4967-East-Hwy-50-Union-Park-area

Rudiger
12-14-18, 20:25
She's scammed me and many others and does hang around that area.Sure sounds like Big Tit / Thief Jennifer's way of doing business. And, yeah, the mall area is where she usually hangs out, too, although a month ago I saw her by WM. She saw me, too, and quickly moved on.

One prolific reviewer claimed she was a good date, but you had to work at it. She'll try every trick in the book to get the donation upfront, or have it somewhere she can do a cash and dash because she's 'too nervous' to continue. That's just way too much of a hassle when there are plenty others you won't have to deal with such scams.

Ccwdgaf
12-15-18, 02:48
I call her 5 ft Kourtney. Dreamt of her twice now. BBBJ skills are unbelievable, she makes sounds I've never heard before. Fair price, super cute and polite, no drama, no bs. She's a dream come true.

She's only in town on weekends. Either here or Tampa, if we give her a reason to come here she'll be around more.

PM for digits.

Robcha
12-15-18, 09:36
WOW! She's a little cutie.

I call her 5 ft Kourtney. Dreamt of her twice now. BBBJ skills are unbelievable, she makes sounds I've never heard before. Fair price, super cute and polite, no drama, no bs. She's a dream come true.

She's only in town on weekends. Either here or Tampa, if we give her a reason to come here she'll be around more.

PM for digits.

Nutted
12-15-18, 10:26
But to the disappointment of many here, I am sorry to report that Ashley aka Ass-a-lay & Emily aka Kitty Kat are on vacation.

Nutted.

WindyMan
12-15-18, 11:47
But to the disappointment of many here, I am sorry to report that Ashley aka Ass-a-lay & Emily aka Kitty Kat are on vacation.

Nutted.So is Mariah.

BigLoser
12-15-18, 12:02

PM for digits.She's got an ad, no need to PM you for digits.

http://escortalligator.com.tampa.listcrawler.com/post/26849228/

BigLoser
12-15-18, 12:07

Nutted.To the disappointment of who? The ones who want to get robbed or stabbed?

TittyManCam1
12-15-18, 13:24
Got her new digits from calling the old one and letting it ring a few times. At the end she leaves a message with her new digits. Been a few months since I last saw her and she's closer to the trail now than the Goldenrod area. Picked her up at the wawa on Sandlake and Orange Ave. I absolutely love that when its been a while since you've seen some of them they really want to show what you've been missing. She wanted to show me something by fitting both my balls in her mouth. Was a little uncomfortable when she was trying to do it but once in there that shit felt so good. The BBBJCIM was as good as ever. I work in this area and will try and setup some morning dates in the morning. Ran into Heritage Nicole on the way back who (of course) just lost her phone.

Negatives? None.

Will repeat? Sure.

Digits? Those of you who had her old digits just call and listen to the very end. Contributing members can PM.

Performance grade? A.

TMC.

TheRock20
12-15-18, 13:27
Where is big tit Shelley? I haven't seen her in a while!

TeenLover
12-15-18, 14:44

PM for digits.This was from someone with 7 posts. Someone with 18 posts provided her link then someone with 10 posts declares what a cutie she is.

I know we all start somewhere and she could very well be valid but to have 3 people whose post totals don't add up to 50, that seems a little fishy to me. As always I could be wrong.

XMan1970
12-15-18, 15:15
To the disappointment of who? The ones who want to get robbed or stabbed?Hysterical.

BigLoser
12-15-18, 15:47
This was from someone with 7 posts. Someone with 18 posts provided her link then someone with 10 posts declares what a cutie she is.

I know we all start somewhere and she could very well be valid but to have 3 people whose post totals don't add up to 50, that seems a little fishy to me. As always I could be wrong.I don't know the original poster or the other guy, I posted a link so people don't have to PM him for her digits. Didn't say she was legit or worth 5 bucks.

Bu I'll post non-sense posts so I can get my post totals over 50 and gain some street cred from your royal highness. Roflmao.

Ranger425
12-15-18, 15:47
She also is exceptionally pretty for your typical SW.

Sting much. Or am I paranoid?

This was from someone with 7 posts. Someone with 18 posts provided her link then someone with 10 posts declares what a cutie she is.

I know we all start somewhere and she could very well be valid but to have 3 people whose post totals don't add up to 50, that seems a little fishy to me. As always I could be wrong.

SuckMyDicka2
12-15-18, 16:49
https://adultsearch.com/florida/orlando/female-escorts/1386669

SuckMyDicka2
12-15-18, 16:54
State was looking to give her double time due to her habitual offender status of violent attacks, hope the charges stick this time.

Luc Belaire
12-15-18, 16:57
To the disappointment of who? The ones who want to get robbed or stabbed?

Nutted.Lmao. I've never seen Kitty Kat but the streets are a safer place without Ass-a-lay for sure.

OdinsBeard78
12-15-18, 18:44

I know we all start somewhere and she could very well be valid but to have 3 people whose post totals don't add up to 50, that seems a little fishy to me. As always I could be wrong.Who is known for multiple accounts.

WeSobt1
12-15-18, 23:44
Got her new digits from calling the old one and letting it ring a few times. At the end she leaves a message with her new digits. Been a few months since I last saw her and she's closer to the trail now than the Goldenrod area. Picked her up at the wawa on Sandlake and Orange Ave. I absolutely love that when its been a while since you've seen some of them they really want to show what you've been missing. She wanted to show me something by fitting both my balls in her mouth. Was a little uncomfortable when she was trying to do it but once in there that shit felt so good. The BBBJCIM was as good as ever. I work in this area and will try and setup some morning dates in the morning. Ran into Heritage Nicole on the way back who (of course) just lost her phone.

Negatives? None.

Will repeat? Sure.

Digits? Those of you who had her old digits just call and listen to the very end. Contributing members can PM.

Performance grade? A.

TMC.Holy shit she still around. I remember hooking up with her years ago. She looks diifernt today was prime.

Caputh
12-16-18, 02:03
https://adultsearch.com/florida/orlando/female-escorts/138666926 my ass.

WeSobt1
12-16-18, 02:08
I don't mind paying top dollar for SW on the trail when they treat you excellent Victoria did that Victoria is a wonderful She is so GFE. When he was completely open to pretty well CBJ my preference went for like a 45 minute drive reach just kept going and going What a dream she'll be around Oakridde.

TheRock20
12-16-18, 02:18
https://adultsearch.com/florida/orlando/female-escorts/1386669Wow 250? Nah I'm good.

WeSobt1
12-16-18, 02:19
26 my ass.More like 46. I've seen her plenty of times but the Burlington but always passed.

WeSobt1
12-16-18, 02:24

PM for digits.Super cute what kind of donation.

Andy1979
12-16-18, 05:04
Wow 250? Nah I'm good.I think she put the period in the wrong place.

SuckMyDicka2
12-16-18, 10:16
26 my ass.She was 26 like 30 years ago.

TittyManCam1
12-16-18, 11:32
Holy shit she still around. I remember hooking up with her years ago. She looks diifernt today was prime.She was also my backup girl out there since I don't head that way often.

TMC.

Don1990
12-16-18, 11:40
https://adultsearch.com/florida/orlando/female-escorts/1386669Yeah I'll never pay that but I'm sure there's a sucker born everyday.

Iceman407
12-16-18, 12:20
https://adultsearch.com/florida/orlando/female-escorts/1386669Isn't she one of the obt girls?

Paul Atreides
12-16-18, 12:32
More like 46. I've seen her plenty of times but the Burlington but always passed.Looks like a dog used them as a chew toy. No telling how many needles have been in there.

Robcha
12-16-18, 12:49
So please let us all know exactly what constitutes as top dollar for your 45 minute BJ?

I can assure ya'll she requests 2+ per FS.

Hear ye, hear ye: Not worth it. Ever. JS

I don't mind paying top dollar for SW on the trail when they treat you excellent Victoria did that Victoria is a wonderful She is so GFE. When he was completely open to pretty well CBJ my preference went for like a 45 minute drive reach just kept going and going What a dream she'll be around Oakridde.

Rudiger
12-16-18, 12:50
Isn't she one of the obt girls?Kind of looks like Big Tit Shelly. If that's who it is, everything about that ad is just plain wrong.

SuckMyDicka2
12-16-18, 14:50
Isn't she one of the obt girls?C5's favorite only after kitty cat.

TittyManCam1
12-16-18, 14:54
Isn't she one of the obt girls?Dated her a few times last year and once back in July. She's a nice girl and a good date but the fellas are spot on here, definitely closer to 46 than 26. Not really sure what the thought process was in saying 26. Even those who haven't dated her wouldn't buy that based on those pics.

TMC.

SuckMyDicka2
12-16-18, 14:55
Looks like a dog used them as a chew toy. No telling how many needles have been in there.Then used her arms for protection!

Savage33
12-16-18, 15:55
Had a crazy dream last night. In my dream I was cruising down the trail late at night and spotted several girls walking. Seen mostly BSW and a couple of WSW. Drove by and did some recon before deciding who I wanted to pick up. There were several really good looking BSW but they were asking for more $ than usual SW rates. Passed on a couple of options until I saw a really sexy BSW with huge titties walking by the McDonald's. Picked her up in the parking lot. Forgot her name but she was very attractive and had some H size titties. At first we were going to do car date but then she mentioned she had a room. Drove to her room and the fun began. Sucked on those natural titties and then she slipped on the cover and gave a nice CBJ. Then after a few minutes I bend her over and hit it from the back. She makes great noises and you can tell she gets into it. She told me she was from Miami but was here for a few weeks already. Great dream and damage was reasonable. Got digits and then my dream ended.

MxKid111
12-16-18, 16:22
Anyone heard from or seen Liz lately, she was posting on the sister site but I no longer see any postings from her there. Her number I have no longer works.

Thanks.

DoingObt
12-16-18, 16:45
Anyone heard from or seen Liz lately, she was posting on the sister site but I no longer see any postings from her there. Her number I have no longer works.

Thanks.I ran into Liz and Gigi last week at the Wawa by GFS. I didn't date her / them.

RoadWarrior2K
12-16-18, 17:08
26 my ass.Oh, she's 26 all right, at least twice.

Monger Bro
12-16-18, 17:16
26 my ass.26 and dyslexic maybe.

DoingObt
12-16-18, 17:48
Tiffany just texted that she's in a jam and could use some company tonight. It's probably a great time to get excellent service at a decent price. I've got digits for contributing members.

Omar1979
12-16-18, 18:24
I think she put the period in the wrong place.Lmao.

Kind of looks like Big Tit Shelly. If that's who it is, everything about that ad is just plain wrong.What are the odds that the ad is 20 years old?

PowerDrill
12-16-18, 20:27
I don't mind paying top dollar for SW on the trail when they treat you excellent Victoria did that Victoria is a wonderful She is so GFE. When he was completely open to pretty well CBJ my preference went for like a 45 minute drive reach just kept going and going What a dream she'll be around Oakridde.I got her digits a few days ago and set up a date but she stood me up.

Ccwdgaf
12-16-18, 22:48

I know we all start somewhere and she could very well be valid but to have 3 people whose post totals don't add up to 50, that seems a little fishy to me. As always I could be wrong.I've been on here awhile, just been silent. Seen plenty of girls. Autumn, Kira, bunny, etc. Been on the trail, been on all the sites. Ever since before BP got taken down. I know it seems sketchy gents but I assure you I'm legit.

I'd love to be apart of this group.

Ccwdgaf
12-16-18, 22:54
Super cute what kind of donation.She did me for an 80 qv. Then a 50 BBBJ when I came back.

Rudiger
12-17-18, 00:41
Lmao.

What are the odds that the ad is 20 years old?Well, Big Tit Shelly has one of the better attitudes of the trail girls, so if she can find some tourist to give her half of what she's asking in the ad, it wouldn't be so bad.

FlbMac31
12-17-18, 19:37
A Monger's Guide To Measuring Oral Quality.

 The Novice. Saw a dick when she was babysitting some years ago. Makes a effort to perform oral sex but terrified something might "happen" and will argue in just a few moments to let her "pussy do the work. " Attention to the head only with little desire or effort to participate. Let's move on.

61556; The Journeyman. A 1-diamond learner who can get a rise to the occassion and is developing technique to finish the job but is often too soft, too much teeth, no depth, and little technique. No charisma to combine technique and excitement to finish the job, but inconsistently makes it happen. In training.

61556;61556; The Expert. A 2-diamond specialist whose personalized technique is developed and can consistently use body language, depth, stroke, smell and physical contact to hit target to either run to spit or swallow. Unafraid whose motto is "I suck cock for a living" and isn't starving. She has finally figured out male anatomy and knows all the trigger zones including prostate massage if required. The healthy man's dream come true.

61556;61556;61556; The Queen. A 3-diamond expert whose talent has developed to overcome personal client diversity and age to make a dead dick rise in spite of anatomical or physiological challenges. Hard or soft, with or without pills, CD or in / outcall, lives by the motto "I've got you babe. " An ED sufferer's dream come true.

61556;61556;61556;61556; The Empress. A 4-diamond expert who has progressed to meet all previous criteria but can provide sex therapy quality care to repeat completion in any twelve hour recovery period after the last event. It's a control thing so regardless of age, medical condition, surgical or prostate status, service can make the impossible dream come true. A truely rare find whose exercise of power is so focused that referals come from her own clients.

Nutted
12-17-18, 20:36
C5's favorite only after kitty cat.Bro, C5 & Kitty Kat are married. The ceremony was at Blossom Park. And witnessed by M2 (gave away the bride) , SFJ, BMM, & TH. Blessed day.

NoFear101
12-17-18, 21:28

 The Novice. Saw a dick when she was babysitting some years ago. Makes a effort to perform oral sex but terrified something might "happen" and will argue in just a few moments to let her "pussy do the work. " Attention to the head only with little desire or effort to participate. Let's move on.

61556; The Journeyman. A 1-diamond learner who can get a rise to the occassion and is developing technique to finish the job but is often too soft, too much teeth, no depth, and little technique. No charisma to combine technique and excitement to finish the job, but inconsistently makes it happen. In training.

61556;61556; The Expert. A 2-diamond specialist whose personalized technique is developed and can consistently use body language, depth, stroke, smell and physical contact to hit target to either run to spit or swallow. Unafraid whose motto is "I suck cock for a living" and isn't starving. She has finally figured out male anatomy and knows all the trigger zones including prostate massage if required. The healthy man's dream come true.

61556;61556;61556; The Queen. A 3-diamond expert whose talent has developed to overcome personal client diversity and age to make a dead dick rise in spite of anatomical or physiological challenges. Hard or soft, with or without pills, CD or in / outcall, lives by the motto "I've got you babe. " An ED sufferer's dream come true.

61556;61556;61556;61556; The Empress. A 4-diamond expert who has progressed to meet all previous criteria but can provide sex therapy quality care to repeat completion in any twelve hour recovery period after the last event. It's a control thing so regardless of age, medical condition, surgical or prostate status, service can make the impossible dream come true. A truely rare find whose exercise of power is so focused that referals come from her own clients.Damn. This is the best little literary club on the planet. LOL.

MrGoldgerg
12-17-18, 22:16
I don't know if we can rightly consider Lauren a SW these days but this is the forum she's known in.

Another awesome time with her. Love when a girl fucks so long on top she's dripping in sweat. Everything just 100% GFE.

Also the incall has moved to a different location down past the Turnpike. It's nothing special however the inside was much much cleaner.

ZaviJava
12-17-18, 22:30

61556;61556;61556;61556; The Empress. A 4-diamond expert who has progressed to meet all previous criteria but can provide sex therapy quality care to repeat completion in any twelve hour recovery period after the last event. It's a control thing so regardless of age, medical condition, surgical or prostate status, service can make the impossible dream come true. A truely rare find whose exercise of power is so focused that referals come from her own clients.This is up there with the 22 Rules of Mongering! Thanks for sharing it.

MrGoldgerg
12-17-18, 22:34
Tall drink of water. Thickish, not quite BBW, can still get away with just being curvy. Dark hair tinted red, big brown eyes and time to put proper makeup on the face. Very complimentary of my beer can thick cock and would like to take a pounding when Geneva is on my time schedule. Although I'm not sure of the value when I can just drive to OBT and get exactly what I want.

Still not bad on those horny days when my impulse control sucks and I don't have time for Paradise Trail.

Damsel in distress with a blue winter hat hanging near the Econ Post Office with that Christmas rush and all. Had that feeling, nodded her way and yes she was willing to take a ride with me. Professional BBBJCIM. Attention to the boys, sucking the boys, working the head etc. Feel sorry for some girls as protein shakes take me a little longer. Large hooters. Really all things being equal pretty damn attractive.

Would repeat however, the search function here has me a little curious.

MxKid111
12-18-18, 08:12
I am not sure if you are serious or joking, however since you brought up C5, I have not seen any of C5's posting lately, anyone heard from him?

Bro, C5 & Kitty Kat are married. The ceremony was at Blossom Park. And witnessed by M2 (gave away the bride) , SFJ, BMM, & TH. Blessed day.

Chris5
12-18-18, 09:11
I am not sure if you are serious or joking, however since you brought up C5, I have not seen any of C5's posting lately, anyone heard from him?

Bro, C5 & Kitty Kat are married. The ceremony was at Blossom Park. And witnessed by M2 (gave away the bride) , SFJ, BMM, & TH. Blessed day.LOL! Me and my Kitty are definitely husband and wife. I'm lucky to have her.

C5.

MarcAlec
12-18-18, 10:55
I don't know if we can rightly consider Lauren a SW these days but this is the forum she's known in.

Another awesome time with her. Love when a girl fucks so long on top she's dripping in sweat. Everything just 100% GFE.

Also the incall has moved to a different location down past the Turnpike. It's nothing special however the inside was much much cleaner.The time with Lauren is always a pleasure but must say the new place was by far a step up. I didn't wreak of cigs, she said no smoking in the rm or lose the deposit and must add that I didn't worry as much about my wheels still being on my car.

SwaggyD
12-18-18, 12:20
I don't mind paying top dollar for SW on the trail when they treat you excellent Victoria did that Victoria is a wonderful She is so GFE. When he was completely open to pretty well CBJ my preference went for like a 45 minute drive reach just kept going and going What a dream she'll be around Oakridde.Is that the BSW that hangs around oakridge and WG with the glasses?

OdinsBeard78
12-18-18, 12:44
Is that the BSW that hangs around oakridge and WG with the glasses?If its the one I think he's talking about she's a WSW although to me she kind of looked latina. Blondish hair, great service tight kitty.

BigLoser
12-18-18, 12:54
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

Redsox2005
12-18-18, 15:18
Sorry I missed the ceremony. Did Santa Claus make it? I ain't heard from him in years.

Sox.

LOL! Me and my Kitty are definitely husband and wife. I'm lucky to have her.

C5.

RookieMonger
12-18-18, 18:25
So over the weekend (Sat) I was in OTown and streets were bare. From Consulate all the way down to I4. I finally see an older women at the Walmart on OBT / Wakulla holding a I'm homeless sign etc. I thought to myself. "self". "wonder if she's a worker as well"?

Well, sure enough. She hops in and off we go. Shannon was her name, I'm guessing 40/ early 50's. Decent B / C cup tits with extra sensitive nipples. I offer the street rate for a bbbjwswalloe. She accepts but say she normally gets 30 blah blah blah!!

She starts roadhead and DAMN! This is one of those "you can't judge a book by its cover" kinda deal.

She can't take a FF or DT but her skills were still very good. She was able to get me to pop in no time and as promised, swallow my whole load. I love when I see them gagging over how much the load was, but she was a champ!

I'll post the pic when I get home. No digits but she says she's normally there but at night time. I dropped her off close to the House Inn.

ShadowMonger
12-18-18, 20:17
Experience this type of behavior from our street walker girls. I truly feel your pain. Maybe it will help to tell you, we have all had this experience. Sometimes even something worse, like a pimp with a gun. It's just part of street life. Try not to let it get you down. A lot of us are in the same club with this one. Bush Hog.

.In my travels I have found the 3rd & 4th runner-ups are the best and most appreciative. If I had a gun pulled I think I would trip out. This is why I GTFO the area for the deed!

TittyManCam1
12-19-18, 00:41
First shout out to WavyZay for the digits. After a few texts she had me pick her up near Holden. She hops in and off we go to my favorite spot in that area. She asked if I was LEO twice before getting to my favorite spot in that area. We get there and she's not feeling it, then suggests her spot which is something I don't do. I take her to my 2nd spot which she accepts. I was thinking her paranoia was going to ruin the date but I'm glad I was so wrong. That was one of the better BBBJCIM I've had. Her technique is to start slow then switch up from slow then fast then back again, also takes direction well. She's got a flu or cold or something so she kept stopping because of the sniffles which got annoying. On the third stoppage I said just let it run that's why the puppy pads are down there. The girl is talented. She didn't want a pic but she's a thin blonde, wears a padded bra, and a nice petite ass that matches her figure. I must also add face wise one of the prettier girls out here. If anyone remembers Cindy while the 2 don't look alike I've always said Cindy had one of the prettier faces I've seen in this hobby and she's right there with her. I'm not a fan of the nose ring but I think those who've seen her would agree she's very cute.

Negatives? Paranoid and can take a while to relax.

Will repeat? Sure and looking forward to it. I'll just wait a few weeks when I'm sure she'll be healthy. First date paranoia will be gone as well.

Digits? For contributing members.

Performance grade? B. I'm certain next date will be an A.

TMC.

WavyZay
12-19-18, 01:37
First shout out to WavyZay for the digits. After a few texts she had me pick her up near Holden. She hops in and off we go to my favorite spot in that area. She asked if I was LEO twice before getting to my favorite spot in that area. We get there and she's not feeling it, then suggests her spot which is something I don't do. I take her to my 2nd spot which she accepts. I was thinking her paranoia was going to ruin the date but I'm glad I was so wrong. That was one of the better BBBJCIM I've had. Her technique is to start slow then switch up from slow then fast then back again, also takes direction well. She's got a flu or cold or something so she kept stopping because of the sniffles which got annoying. On the third stoppage I said just let it run that's why the puppy pads are down there. The girl is talented. She didn't want a pic but she's a thin blonde, wears a padded bra, and a nice petite ass that matches her figure. I must also add face wise one of the prettier girls out here. If anyone remembers Cindy while the 2 don't look alike I've always said Cindy had one of the prettier faces I've seen in this hobby and she's right there with her. I'm not a fan of the nose ring but I think those who've seen her would agree she's very cute.

Will repeat? Sure and looking forward to it. I'll just wait a few weeks when I'm sure she'll be healthy. First date paranoia will be gone as well.

TMC.Will be seeing her later this evening actually. Yeah, slow technique in the beginning then speeds up (best part). She's cute with a nice slim figure. Glad you finally got to hang out with her TMC.

WavyZay.

ChrisB642
12-19-18, 04:46
Liz has a new number for senior members and contributing members only. I dated her 2 weeks ago at her house and left very satisfied. She always did a good job but this time I think she improved her head game, it was nice and slow just like I love it. I will be definitely be seeing more of her soon.

Omar1979
12-19-18, 09:32

TMC.Don't think I've even heard of her.

TittyManCam1
12-19-18, 15:39
Don't think I've even heard of her.This is from February. She took a long vacation shortly after and I haven't seen her since.

TMC.

Luc Belaire
12-19-18, 19:37

TMC.The first time I dated her, I got pulled over by the cops after dropping her off. Apparently he saw me drop her off, but gave me the "you stopped over the white line" BS excuse, just to question me. Needless to say I BS'ed my way out of it. But anyway, she used to be way thicker than she is now. When I first dated her, it started off as headache relief (which was great), but I kept feeling her ass and it was super soft and juicy, so I asked for FS. I asked her for RCG, and when we got in position, she started twerking in my face before she sat on me. I said to her that she just made a regular client out of me LOL. Her personality was super chill and the donation was right up my alley. Unfortunately after the date, she gave me a number that didn't work, so for about two weeks, I was looking for her, but with no luck. The next time I spotted her, which was almost about a month later, she was on some sort of candy, as she was slurring her speech and wasn't making sense, and also walking towards some house with a possible D boy / handler, so I left her alone that night. The next time after that, we had a great date. Her head game was on point, but I didn't opt for FS again because she was nowhere as thick as she was the first time I met her. There's still a little something back there though. But her attitude is cool, and she never gave me problems. Not sure what the paranoia you experienced was about, but hopefully it's not a persistent issue. Candice is definitely a repeat in my book.

WavyZay
12-19-18, 19:42
Only wanted medicine for my headache. She approved this pic.

WavyZay.

FlbMac31
12-20-18, 01:18
Tiffany's returned from retirement and I had heard she needed a little help with rent. I was able to get digits and offered to help a lady I distress. Regretfully, she's forgotten some basic couteousies of the biz. As a returning client I can compare past and present and state these were not past practices.

First, mongers with android phones can dictate text messages. Respond, respond, respond. If you're traveling, time and distance will determine how far you've moved down the trail. Or answered a text from another friend who has a more sincere interest.

Second, don't state that you'll meet in 15 minutes at a specified place only to later text you haven't left. Or worse, state a longer time period. This is particularly applicable to a client you know and who has a reputation for showing up as agreed.

Third, I really don't care about texts your getting, and I particularly don't like you setting up appointments when I'm with you or on the way to spend time with you. Can't do that then don't agree to meet and find a comfortable place to do your business. If you're lucky you'll find a client who might show up. The one who would have has flown away.

And the real killer for me. Tell your driver, friend, handler, landlord or whoever you owe money to or arranged to wait or pick you up to never ever call you in the middle of a service call. Turn off the * phone. Apologies don't cut it. I'm not into dream distruptors or any other form of mental anguish during my dream.

Even us older more experienced dreamers still tend to let the little head dictate policy and procedure. A bad choice on my part, and an impossible issue to fix mid service mid dream.

It may be the best approach, at least for me, to not visit Tiffany again. At least until reviews show a more service-oriented love for her guests.

Mac Out.

TittyManCam1
12-20-18, 09:39
The first time I dated her, I got pulled over by the cops after dropping her off. Apparently he saw me drop her off, but gave me the "you stopped over the white line" BS excuse, just to question me. Needless to say I BS'ed my way out of it. But anyway, she used to be way thicker than she is now. When I first dated her, it started off as headache relief (which was great), but I kept feeling her ass and it was super soft and juicy, so I asked for FS. I asked her for RCG, and when we got in position, she started twerking in my face before she sat on me. I said to her that she just made a regular client out of me LOL. Her personality was super chill and the donation was right up my alley. Unfortunately after the date, she gave me a number that didn't work, so for about two weeks, I was looking for her, but with no luck. The next time I spotted her, which was almost about a month later, she was on some sort of candy, as she was slurring her speech and wasn't making sense, and also walking towards some house with a possible D boy / handler, so I left her alone that night. The next time after that, we had a great date. Her head game was on point, but I didn't opt for FS again because she was nowhere as thick as she was the first time I met her. There's still a little something back there though. But her attitude is cool, and she never gave me problems. Not sure what the paranoia you experienced was about, but hopefully it's not a persistent issue. Candice is definitely a repeat in my book.I'm sure it was more of a first date thing. As the date went on she was much more relaxed once she realized I'm not trouble, and you're right she's very laid back and chill.

TMC.

TittyManCam1
12-20-18, 10:20
Only wanted medicine for my headache. She approved this pic.

WavyZay.Dam, that round ass looks so much better in a room.

TMC.

IITouch
12-20-18, 12:07
The time with Lauren is always a pleasure but must say the new place was by far a step up. I didn't wreak of cigs, she said no smoking in the rm or lose the deposit and must add that I didn't worry as much about my wheels still being on my car.

Also the incall has moved to a different location down past the Turnpike. It's nothing special however the inside was much much cleaner.Met up with Lauren last week I don't knew in call location however Uncle was all over the parking lot so I met her at the gas station down the street. She looked like she gained some weight since the last dream I had which makes it even more appealing. So we go back to the room in the dream begins with DFK And lots of mutual touching then grab the boys and began some of the most sensuous and sloppy BBBJ with DT. Tried to DATY but she was ready to go felt like make up sex with an ex. First mish then CG, then her fave K9 She really gets into doggie, her moans intensify With deep long strokes. As I am pumping away slapping that ass from behind JR starts to swell up and I release. She does her Keagles because I could feel her kitty pulsating pulling me deeper inside. I pulled out after getting mine and she was utterly disappointed as she was on the brink of a massive 'O'. Maybe next time baby. Will definitely repeat.

Enzo2018
12-20-18, 17:27
Hey guys, wondering if any of you could help with this question. I recently deleted my account because my girl found it (yea). I was a senior member, is there a way to re open or do I just need to restart all over again. Thanks.

We might be able to fix it, PM me at Admin2

A2

Lehmonade
12-21-18, 00:59
Hey guys, wondering if any of you could help with this question. I recently deleted my account because my girl found it (yea).

Would love to hear how this story played out.

ValenciaGuy
12-21-18, 10:20
Was getting a iced latte (addicted to them) and putting 30 in my tank as I wait for my latte I see a hispanic or light skin chick she has the look. Her chest had a tat that said Sandy or Sara or something like that. Any info?

PillowPants9
12-21-18, 10:37
Was getting a iced latte (addicted to them) and putting 30 in my tank as I wait for my latte I see a hispanic or light skin chick she has the look. Her chest had a tat that said Sandy or Sara or something like that. Any info?She told me she goes by Kitty. Everything covered. Cool personality, sexy and very clean.

SmokeCamels
12-21-18, 14:23
Anybody seen Bobbi down towards sams recently? Man she was a gem. Would love to do an incall sometime.

Optiquest
12-21-18, 15:16
Can someone please pm me her current number? The 1329 one is off.

Thanks.

WeSobt1
12-22-18, 00:38
This is from February. She took a long vacation shortly after and I haven't seen her since.

TMC.I'm pretty sure I've seen her walking on 192 could be wrong though.

Monger Bro
12-22-18, 10:19
Make out who this is in these crappy pics I took?

I had to get gas on my way to work and for some reason chose OBT to do it. I see this blonde strutting between wawa and the bookstore. I was pressed for time and cash as I emptied my petty cash reserve with Lauren last night so I had to pass because an ATM stop would have definitely made me late. I made a you and the guy behind me at the light made the scoop. So if that was you or anyone else who has intelligence on her I would appreciate a heads up because I might just have to leave for work a bit earlier in the future and see if I can find her.

Andy1979
12-22-18, 10:20
I'm done with WSW and BJ's. Seems like every time I give a WSW a ride it's a very lack luster experience but the couple times I've given a BSW a ride they really get into it with lots of getting IT worked up before we even park. Anyone else experience this?

Omar1979
12-22-18, 12:30
Has updated her ad to a more believable age.

https://escortalligator.com.orlando.listcrawler.com/post/28127312/

Quoted me 200 roses for an hour lmao.

RLP68
12-22-18, 13:04

I had to get gas on my way to work and for some reason chose OBT to do it. I see this blonde strutting between wawa and the bookstore. I was pressed for time and cash as I emptied my petty cash reserve with Lauren last night so I had to pass because an ATM stop would have definitely made me late. I made a you and the guy behind me at the light made the scoop. So if that was you or anyone else who has intelligence on her I would appreciate a heads up because I might just have to leave for work a bit earlier in the future and see if I can find her.Saw her couple of days ago she still sucks dick like a champ. Very cool and laid back. Just don't trust herceith styrofoam cups.

TittyManCam1
12-22-18, 13:23

I had to get gas on my way to work and for some reason chose OBT to do it. I see this blonde strutting between wawa and the bookstore. I was pressed for time and cash as I emptied my petty cash reserve with Lauren last night so I had to pass because an ATM stop would have definitely made me late. I made a you and the guy behind me at the light made the scoop. So if that was you or anyone else who has intelligence on her I would appreciate a heads up because I might just have to leave for work a bit earlier in the future and see if I can find her.If you catch her at the right time (meaning not high) she's a good date. Her reviews are mixed but all the bad ones are when she was medicated.

TMC.

TittyManCam1
12-22-18, 13:36
I'm done with WSW and BJ's. Seems like every time I give a WSW a ride it's a very lack luster experience but the couple times I've given a BSW a ride they really get into it with lots of getting IT worked up before we even park. Anyone else experience this?I wouldn't put it on race as I've had good and bad from them all. But what we're curious to know is who gave you the bad BJ? I had a shitty BJ from the infamous WSW Jojo who seems to have gotten us all. There's another girl Nadia near Nashville who's actually a nice girl but fells like your dick is being chewed. I honestly don't know how I finished, she kept apologizing then went right back to chewing.

TMC.

Monger Bro
12-22-18, 15:56
Saw her couple of days ago she still sucks dick like a champ. Very cool and laid back. Just don't trust herceith styrofoam cups.Is this the same Barbie from the trail about 1.5-2 years ago? If so she sure dresses different nowadays.

Enzo2018
12-22-18, 18:08
If you catch her at the right time (meaning not high) she's a good date. Her reviews are mixed but all the bad ones are when she was medicated.

TMC.Some of the best head I ve had.

Monger Bro
12-22-18, 18:33
Saw her couple of days ago she still sucks dick like a champ. Very cool and laid back. Just don't trust herceith styrofoam cups.Is this the same Barbie from the trail about 1. 5-2 years ago? If so she sure dresses different nowadays.

WeSobt1
12-22-18, 22:26
Selena another super performance by my homegirl Selena she almost suckef my piece out of me I recommend her she'll be on Wakullah I don't have digits.

Rudiger
12-23-18, 00:22
Selena another super performance by my homegirl Selena she almost suckef my piece out of me I recommend her she'll be on Wakullah I don't have digits.FWIW, I think this is the one who spells her name 'Salina' At least that's the one who's usually in that area. It helps identify and separate her from others with a similar sounding name.

GreatPlains
12-23-18, 01:11
If you catch her at the right time (meaning not high) she's a good date. Her reviews are mixed but all the bad ones are when she was medicated.

TMC.The picture reminds me of a girl from 3-4 years ago. She went by Amber Bliss. Anyone remember what happen to her. She was on BP. Did she regress to a SW and this is her?

Rich5
12-23-18, 09:35

Quoted me 200 roses for an hour lmao.It was always. 4 / . 8 with me. But haven't seen her for awhile and at those rates, I may not see her again.

Dixen Cider
12-23-18, 14:47

Quoted me 200 roses for an hour lmao.I used to see her months ago and the number in the ad is the same as the on she had then. I texted her yesterday and still no reply. Guess my 40 is no longer good enough for her. I also see the "no aa" in her ad when I know at least 3 of our aa members she has seen before. 200 is laughable the type of well off men she's now seeking will pay top dollar for 20 year old spinners. Not 45 year olds who's arms clearly give away the candy habit. Also some of those pics are a much younger girl if you click on the more pics option.

DC.

Robcha
12-23-18, 15:03
A Christmas time SHOUT out to one of O. B. T's finest street providers Orlando had to offer. Circa 2014.

She was popularly known as the, "Lithuanian Leg's. ".

With a sexy, beautiful smile she offered many lucky & fortunate John's impeccable services during her tenure. She was a gal to be desired, & was on fyre until this year 2018 when she went m. I. a. ?

Wishing all reader's a safe & blessed holiday season.

Caputh
12-23-18, 17:54
I was cruising around looking for some action and spotted Dem legs. I had to have spent at least 2 hours in that pussy. Msog baby. Apparently she had some bet where she showed guys her tits or something LOL. Damn those tits are nice. I really wanted a new toy this Christmas but man let me tell you that Lauren gets better and better every time. The back of my truck is flooded. Snapped a shitty pic when I took her out to breakfast.

JwFinder
12-23-18, 23:16
I was cruising around looking for some action and spotted Dem legs. I had to have spent at least 2 hours in that pussy. Msog baby. Apparently she had some bet where she showed guys her tits or something LOL. Damn those tits are nice. I really wanted a new toy this Christmas but man let me tell you that Lauren gets better and better every time. The back of my truck is flooded. Snapped a shitty pic when I took her out to breakfast.Does she have a phone? And where on earth is that breakfast you took her to?

Caputh
12-24-18, 09:31
Does she have a phone? And where on earth is that breakfast you took her to?The pancakes are delicious. Lauren's hotcakes are pretty tasty too. I'll pm you her digits.

Missionary Man
12-24-18, 10:27
A Christmas time SHOUT out to one of O. B. T's finest street providers Orlando had to offer. Circa 2014.

She was popularly known as the, "Lithuanian Leg's. ".

With a sexy, beautiful smile she offered many lucky & fortunate John's impeccable services during her tenure. She was a gal to be desired, & was on fyre until this year 2018 when she went m. I. a. ?

Wishing all reader's a safe & blessed holiday season.Yeah, arguably the sexiest chick to ever walk The Trail. And man oh man can she suck a dick! DAMN! Best BBBJ of the year. Made me jump around like a fish out of water (Spasms) . An All Time Master. Sorely missed. Thanks for the memories & Happy Holidays.

Missionary Man.

MyTankMan
12-24-18, 10:30
Had a date set up with Gigi at her place. Turns out Liz and HN were there too. Got bjs separately from all rhree and they were all good.

TittyManCam1
12-24-18, 10:33
Had a date set up with Gigi at her place. Turns out Liz and HN were there too. Got bjs separately from all rhree and they were all good.Is she still at that spot just off Lancaster?

TMC.

TittyManCam1
12-24-18, 10:41
I used to see her months ago and the number in the ad is the same as the on she had then. I texted her yesterday and still no reply. Guess my 40 is no longer good enough for her. I also see the "no aa" in her ad when I know at least 3 of our aa members she has seen before. 200 is laughable the type of well off men she's now seeking will pay top dollar for 20 year old spinners. Not 45 year olds who's arms clearly give away the candy habit. Also some of those pics are a much younger girl if you click on the more pics option.

DC.If there's a chance she's getting 200 roses than 40 from anyone isn't good enough. Hot girl Mystical made a post in the rat trap (post #10289) that I think every guy in the hobby should read and keep in mind. Most of these girls are awesome to us but if the opportunity shows up for a bigger donation we're all getting shoved aside. With that said for reasons you've already mentioned I doubt this will work in her case. As for the "no AA" thing ahahahahaha.

TMC.

Wayupinya
12-24-18, 11:06
The picture reminds me of a girl from 3-4 years ago. She went by Amber Bliss. Anyone remember what happen to her. She was on BP. Did she regress to a SW and this is her?No Amber retired a few years ago. She was one of my ATFs! I got a text from her last month on my birthday.

Billybbad
12-24-18, 16:53
Wawa by mall spotted Barbie walking with red hair chick with small tits. Barbie looking hot in a gray dress but needs a little makeup. They left with a dude who summoned them over. Possibly their handler.

Another girl in the same area wearing shorts and red sweat shirt. Bad skin and teeth.

Moving on for better choice.

Stay horny.

Stay safe.

Dixen Cider
12-24-18, 20:01
A few girls I saw before I discovered the site Selena, Shelly, Jennifer, and GG. All were great except Jennifer but from what I've read you guys already know this. Anyway this afternoon the only girl I spotted was a nice looking young blonde in a grey dress and black boots near the best buy. I parked on the side street to motion her over and she sees me then backs away. I might be giving off an le vibe. Any tips? Feel free to message if you prefer.

DC.

Monger Bro
12-24-18, 21:35
Had to work today and on the way home on Taft-Vineland I was going g to go straight but I find my vehicle making a Northbound turn on to trail seemingly by it's self. Being that it was Christmas eve, traffic was light and so were the options. Saw almost nothing in the WHOLE way even the Nash area. I figured I wasn't finding something today and continue north.

I never monger much north of I-4 but keeping an eye out paid off. In the 20's I spot an attractive blonde with a nice ass and pretty face seemed clean and in good condition. (Sorry to the guy I out scooped). Said she was new in town or stranded or something (stuff like that goes in one ear and out the other).

I Wanted FS due to the ass, but she didn't have a room. So then I opted for BBBJ asked her how many Mario's and she said 30 then admitted she would take 20 (negotiation not her strong-suit). I told her I'd guarantee 20 and had a tip for a job well done (my M. O lately) and I'm not sure if that was the reason but a good job she did.

Better than decent mechanics coupled with some playfulness real kicked up her performance grade. Took direction well and wasn't afraid of burying her face in the boys. Cim but spit. (Ok with me as long as it's caught).

We had a nice chat on the way back. Nice girl, not as rough around the edges as you might expect being found in the 20's and all. She said her phone was stolen (rolling my eyes). Would definitely repeat and hope to soon. Damage was a well worth it 20+10 (being it is Christmas and all).

GcFantasy93
12-24-18, 22:03
Someone please give me digits to 20 roses dreams?

Caputh
12-25-18, 08:14
I had a very merry day despite having to work 9-5 on Christmas Eve. Interestingly enough I ran into Mariam far away from her stomping grounds on my lunch break. My job can suck my dick but nowhere near as well as Mariam can. Finished k9 and made it back in just over 30 minutes. I couldn't stop craving more pussy so I skipped on over to the trail after work and caught the infamous Heritage Nicole before swinging by to see that incredible round ass of Star's. Man that woman sure can fuck. I have to make an effort to snap a pic next time I see her. And of course, I saved one of those teeny spinners that I know you guys like for last. The infamous petit treat Tinkerbell!!

Damn she has an amazingly tight body for an SW. Do you think she has a gym membership?

SumDumbFuk
12-25-18, 11:46
I was cruising around looking for some action and spotted Dem legs. I had to have spent at least 2 hours in that pussy. Msog baby. Apparently she had some bet where she showed guys her tits or something LOL. Damn those tits are nice. I really wanted a new toy this Christmas but man let me tell you that Lauren gets better and better every time. The back of my truck is flooded. Snapped a shitty pic when I took her out to breakfast.Surprised she was walking. Last few times I saw her she says she is trying to be an utr. Asked that any reviews not be posted under streetwalkers. She's the best creampie I've had in a long time. Pretty sweet girl to talk to too. Those titties are perfect for me.

Buffalo Tongue
12-25-18, 13:17
Surprised she was walking. Last few times I saw her she says she is trying to be an utr. Asked that any reviews not be posted under streetwalkers. She's the best creampie I've had in a long time. Pretty sweet girl to talk to too. Those titties are perfect for me.So why is this posted under Streetwalkers.

SumDumbFuk
12-25-18, 13:25
So why is this posted under Streetwalkers.Caputh posted it here because she was walkin I guess. Where her picked her up. Guess if she don't want to be classified as a walker she needs to stop walkin. Actions speak louder than words.

Electrian
12-25-18, 17:27

I had to get gas on my way to work and for some reason chose OBT to do it. I see this blonde strutting between wawa and the bookstore. I was pressed for time and cash as I emptied my petty cash reserve with Lauren last night so I had to pass because an ATM stop would have definitely made me late. I made a you and the guy behind me at the light made the scoop. So if that was you or anyone else who has intelligence on her I would appreciate a heads up because I might just have to leave for work a bit earlier in the future and see if I can find her.Barbie has been good to me twice recently. Excellent skills like TMC says. If she is not high.

Ranger425
12-25-18, 18:07
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=5710). Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Caputh
12-25-18, 19:15
BBFS is not worth the risk. Lauren is a sweetheart but she is simply a high volume SW. The risk is minimal with a BBBJ, but BBFS is dancing with death.

Stay smart and stay safe.

Peace, and happy holidays!Yes the fuck it is worth it. You aren't living if you aren't hitting that pussy raw dog. I really love that feeling when you get the stubble right outside those pussy lips rubbing on the base of your cock. Oh and if you get one of those wet tight ones with ridges forget about it. You'll never go back to condoms. And that nice white ring the girls leave around your cock when you finish is nice proof that she came all over your cocks. Those things you simply can't get with a condom.

Ranger425
12-25-18, 19:25
This is one of your previous posts:

Just got back from clinic.

Dammit, I got burnt. This really only pertains to the other mongers that have an apprehension to party hats but I'd recommend using one with the last 5 ladies I've reviewed. The danger comes with the territory I guess but nothing a couple penicillin shots can't fix hahahaha haha.

Yes the fuck it is worth it. You aren't living if you aren't hitting that pussy raw dog. I really love that feeling when you get the stubble right outside those pussy lips rubbing on the base of your cock. Oh and if you get one of those wet tight ones with ridges forget about it. You'll never go back to condoms. And that nice white ring the girls leave around your cock when you finish is nice proof that she came all over your cocks. Those things you simply can't get with a condom.

TittyManCam1
12-25-18, 19:41
It was warm out yesterday during the day so I was surprised that more girls weren't out at that time. Chics on Nashville seem to be looking scarier and scarier. Made a loop around the Walmart and spotted her walking on Rio Grand. Short version she had just walked out due to a bunch of drama at the nearby place she's staying. Took her out of that area for a great BBBJCIM. Haven't seen her in a while but same great attitude and performance. No digits can be found in that general area.

TMC.

Caputh
12-25-18, 20:14
This is one of your previous posts:

Just got back from clinic.

Dammit, I got burnt. This really only pertains to the other mongers that have an apprehension to party hats but I'd recommend using one with the last 5 ladies I've reviewed. The danger comes with the territory I guess but nothing a couple penicillin shots can't fix hahahaha haha.God bless penicillin.

Andy1979
12-25-18, 20:34
A few girls I saw before I discovered the site Selena, Shelly, Jennifer, and GG. All were great except Jennifer but from what I've read you guys already know this. Anyway this afternoon the only girl I spotted was a nice looking young blonde in a grey dress and black boots near the best buy. I parked on the side street to motion her over and she sees me then backs away. I might be giving off an le vibe. Any tips? Feel free to message if you prefer.

DC.I get accused of that a lot being clean cut, half way in shape half way young.

Caputh
12-25-18, 21:42
God bless penicillin.It's almost like I was never burnt in the first place. Although if you see a girl with spots rubber ducky your dick. As far as I know all the providers I've dealt with don't have any issues. I recommend getting tested anyway. I got a special BB special with a provider that normally doesn't do that because of my paperwork.

LogJammin18
12-25-18, 22:25
It's almost like I was never burnt in the first place. Although if you see a girl with spots rubber ducky your dick. As far as I know all the providers I've dealt with don't have any issues. I recommend getting tested anyway. I got a special BB special with a provider that normally doesn't do that because of my paperwork.Yep, and as everyone is getting tested, make sure to use a fake name. If you turn up positive for Gon or Clam the health department puts you in a database and starts meddling in your life. One way to do it is by using http://myprivatelabs.com. You sign up and pay online using your monger name and email address. They assign you to a local lab with paper work that instructs them to respect your privacy and not check your I'd. Results then get sent to your online account under your monger name.

I did it. Worked great.

Nutted
12-25-18, 23:57
I got a special BB special with a provider that normally doesn't do that because of my paperwork.Bro, did the chick ask you to show her your Photo I'd?

Nutted.

Dearhart
12-26-18, 00:36
Is she still at that spot just off Lancaster?

TMC.I saw her about a month ago and she was still staying with family off of Lancaster.

NewJustDoing
12-26-18, 10:35
Anyone have digits to obt walkers. Obt was where I used to hunt but about a year ago I had to move to polk and I haven't tried hunting here because of those stings they always like to pull. Every time I happen to find myself in the area I seem to never have any luck if anyone could help out I would appreciate it.

RoadWarrior2K
12-26-18, 10:52
Bro, did the chick ask you to show her your Photo I'd?

Nutted.Sometimes it happens.

BK Punisher
12-26-18, 13:44
Anybody know anything? One of the few things I miss from NYC.

The lineup of latinas for dirt cheap.

If anyone knows let me know. I'm Latino and speak Spanish. Got no problem sharing intel.

Mia305
12-26-18, 15:28
I'm sure it was more of a first date thing. As the date went on she was much more relaxed once she realized I'm not trouble, and you're right she's very laid back and chill.

TMC.Hey TMC.

I'm visiting from Miami and would like to hookup with Candance. Mind sharing digits and donation info?

Tried PM but storage is full.

GSmasher
12-26-18, 17:21
I hears The saint was out of jail. Checked the county inmate website and her pic was gone so I went to the fl state correction website and it said that she was on community supervision still haven't seen her out on the streets though. Think she been hiding out hope she doesn't get in and e more teouble, probably be gone for a long time if so. But if anyone sees her let me know.

Omar1979
12-26-18, 17:25
It was always. 4 / . 8 with me. But haven't seen her for awhile and at those rates, I may not see her again.Was she a good date?

TeenLover
12-26-18, 17:57
Anybody know anything? One of the few things I miss from NYC.

The lineup of latinas for dirt cheap.

If anyone knows let me know. I'm Latino and speak Spanish. Got no problem sharing intel.Do a YouTube search on the Fuji building. 18 floors of hot Chinese girls.

Wayupinya
12-26-18, 18:32
Was cruising OBT when out of the corner of my eye I see Barbie and Mariah walking down Jordan. Pulled up to them and asked them if they were up for a 3 some and they said sure! So off to the sands we go. It was quite the sight to have these two cuties fighting over my cock. Mariah lays back on the bed and said I want you to fuck me now. So I rolled over and started pounding that tight little pussy while Barbie was playing the dirty commentator and playing with her pussy at the same time. Felt like I was about to blow so I pulled off the cover and gave them both a protein shake. Great time! Unfortunately neither one of them have a working phone but they are staying with each other at the Royal I think.

Monger Bro
12-26-18, 20:23
Had to work today and on the way home on Taft-Vineland I was going g to go straight but I find my vehicle making a Northbound turn on to trail seemingly by it's self. Being that it was Christmas eve, traffic was light and so were the options. Saw almost nothing in the WHOLE way even the Nash area. I figured I wasn't finding something today and continue north.

I never monger much north of I-4 but keeping an eye out paid off. In the 20's I spot an attractive blonde with a nice ass and pretty face seemed clean and in good condition. (Sorry to the guy I out scooped). Said she was new in town or stranded or something (stuff like that goes in one ear and out the other).

I Wanted FS due to the ass, but she didn't have a room. So then I opted for BBBJ asked her how many Mario's and she said 30 then admitted she would take 20 (negotiation not her strong-suit). I told her I'd guarantee 20 and had a tip for a job well done (my M. O lately) and I'm not sure if that was the reason but a good job she did.

Better than decent mechanics coupled with some playfulness real kicked up her performance grade. Took direction well and wasn't afraid of burying her face in the boys. Cim but spit. (Ok with me as long as it's caught).

We had a nice chat on the way back. Nice girl, not as rough around the edges as you might expect being found in the 20's and all. She said her phone was stolen (rolling my eyes). Would definitely repeat and hope to soon. Damage was a well worth it 20+10 (being it is Christmas and all).I am curious to find out if any other of you guys have ever seen her or if she was telling the truth about being new in town. So have any of you guys ever picked her up? Pics in original post.

LateNightFl
12-26-18, 20:55
Do a YouTube search on the Fuji building. 18 floors of hot Chinese girls.Geez, just did that search. Wish there was something like that in the states at those prices. Is it actually friendly to Westerns?

Caputh
12-26-18, 21:08
Was cruising OBT when out of the corner of my eye I see Barbie and Mariah walking down Jordan. Pulled up to them and asked them if they were up for a 3 some and they said sure! So off to the sands we go. It was quite the sight to have these two cuties fighting over my cock. Mariah lays back on the bed and said I want you to fuck me now. So I rolled over and started pounding that tight little pussy while Barbie was playing the dirty commentator and playing with her pussy at the same time. Felt like I was about to blow so I pulled off the cover and gave them both a protein shake. Great time! Unfortunately neither one of them have a working phone but they are staying with each other at the Royal I think.How the hell did you get both of them to behave. I have trouble with either of those two when I pick them up.

Kevin44
12-26-18, 22:28
I haven't posted as often although I've been on the trail often. I've had a lot of help and had a good time so I'll post some advice for some of the rookies and maybe it'll help others as well.

1. Currently Nashville from 39th to 44th is where a bunch of girls are followed by royal inn. You'll find others by Best Buy and travelodge but if you want to be efficient keep your loops to these areas.

2. Don't discuss money until she is in your car, you have moved the car and you've done your cop check (fingered her pussy or let her grab your dick.

3. Every single girl barebacks on the trail, every single one. If you do, you accept the consequences if they arise. Be responsible and get tested frequently. Don't ever pay extra if you do. Also understand if any girl is doing it with you, she's doing it with 50 other guys no matter how convincing she is that she "never does it". The only girls I've personally not done bareback with, were skye and tinker bell but I'm not surprised if others have.

4. You choose how much you pay, however don't believe "you get what you pay for". The most I've been paying for most girls is 30 for everything cum in mouth or cream pie. The only girl I'm suing 40 for is Lauren, though we did start at 30 for the first couple times. The black girls with a pimp and random backpage girls who walk will demand more, ignore them and kick them out of your car.

5. Don't drive reckless, make a complete stop at stop signs and make sure your headlights are intact and on. The cops know what your doing they just need a reason to pull you over.

6. If you ever do get pulled over, get the girls real name quickly and give her yours ask where she's staying and your story is you're friends and your dropping her off. She probably has drugs on her so unless they have a reason to search her you'll be fine. Don't let the girls do drugs in your car. The cops will pressure you into cofessing, as long as you stick to that simple story you should be fine.

7. Get girls digits if you can and text them before you leave because they will take there time responding. Don't be offended if they don't respond. They will lose their phones, they will let their phones die, they will be hella high on drugs, they'll be fucking some other guy, or maybe they're just in jail.

8. Only take the money your willing to spend that night and hide everything else in your trunk or something. If given the chance these girls will rob you.

9. Never go to their spot, if you've been with the girl a couple times and you feel cool with her it's ok to go to her room but not before then and make sure no one else will be there.

10. Don't be afraid to walk away from pussy and drop these girls off where you picked them up. Sometimes they'll give in to negotiation, other times they won't.

Good luck.

Mia305
12-27-18, 00:08
How the hell did you get both of them to behave. I have trouble with either of those two when I pick them up.Yup. Just had a very bad experience with Mariah. Long story short picked her up and we were trying to set up a 3 way but couldn't find Barbie. Told her to call me when Barbie and herself was avaliable. Kept insisting on a date just with her. Didn't want to get out of my car. Started threatening, call her goons on me, blah blah etc. Took $25 to get her out. F that. She isn't all that.

On the other hand. I just saw Liz. One word. WOW. Definitely A+ experience and attitude. Thats the way you keep returning customers.

TittyManCam1
12-27-18, 00:10
I haven't posted as often although I've been on the trail often. I've had a lot of help and had a good time so I'll post some advice for some of the rookies and maybe it'll help others as well.

1. Currently Nashville from 39th to 44th is where a bunch of girls are followed by royal inn. You'll find others by Best Buy and travelodge but if you want to be efficient keep your loops to these areas.

2. Don't discuss money until she is in your car, you have moved the car and you've done your cop check (fingered her pussy or let her grab your dick.

3. Every single girl barebacks on the trail, every single one. If you do, you accept the consequences if they arise. Be responsible and get tested frequently. Don't ever pay extra if you do. Also understand if any girl is doing it with you, she's doing it with 50 other guys no matter how convincing she is that she "never does it". The only girls I've personally not done bareback with, were skye and tinker bell but I'm not surprised if others have.

4. You choose how much you pay, however don't believe "you get what you pay for". The most I've been paying for most girls is 30 for everything cum in mouth or cream pie. The only girl I'm suing 40 for is Lauren, though we did start at 30 for the first couple times. The black girls with a pimp and random backpage girls who walk will demand more, ignore them and kick them out of your car.

5. Don't drive reckless, make a complete stop at stop signs and make sure your headlights are intact and on. The cops know what your doing they just need a reason to pull you over.

6. If you ever do get pulled over, get the girls real name quickly and give her yours ask where she's staying and your story is you're friends and your dropping her off. She probably has drugs on her so unless they have a reason to search her you'll be fine. Don't let the girls do drugs in your car. The cops will pressure you into cofessing, as long as you stick to that simple story you should be fine.

7. Get girls digits if you can and text them before you leave because they will take there time responding. Don't be offended if they don't respond. They will lose their phones, they will let their phones die, they will be hella high on drugs, they'll be fucking some other guy, or maybe they're just in jail.

8. Only take the money your willing to spend that night and hide everything else in your trunk or something. If given the chance these girls will rob you.

9. Never go to their spot, if you've been with the girl a couple times and you feel cool with her it's ok to go to her room but not before then and make sure no one else will be there.

10. Don't be afraid to walk away from pussy and drop these girls off where you picked them up. Sometimes they'll give in to negotiation, other times they won't.

Good luck.Even for guys that have been in the game for a while.

TMC.

Member #1658
12-27-18, 03:09
Currently Nashville from 39th to 44th is where a bunch of girls are followed by royal inn. You'll find others by Best Buy and travelodge but if you want to be efficient keep your loops to these areas.
Thanks for the EXCELLENT post. I'm going to be in the Orlando area soon. Could you confirm that this is the run you're talking about? I'm new to OBT. I see multiple Best Buy locations and multiple Travelodge locations, but I only see one Best Buy and Travelodge near each other and they are on OBT as well, so I think I'm right here -- just hoping for some confirmation so I don't waste a bunch of gas and come home empty handed... Thanks!

Monger Bro
12-27-18, 03:20
I hears The saint was out of jail. Checked the county inmate website and her pic was gone so I went to the fl state correction website and it said that she was on community supervision still haven't seen her out on the streets though. Think she been hiding out hope she doesn't get in and e more teouble, probably be gone for a long time if so. But if anyone sees her let me know.I think I saw her on Christmas eve. She was stumbling / dancing around in front of a crappy looking convenience store on obt north of I-4 south of the 408 (closer to I-4). She looked really bad and way to "elevated" to try and pick up.

DarkKnight2K
12-27-18, 10:11
Do a YouTube search on the Fuji building. 18 floors of hot Chinese girls.Guess I need to find a reason to go to Hong Kong, had no idea what I was missing. Descriptions remind me of a giant vending machine filled with pussy.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/inside-hong-kongs-high-rise-houses-of-prostitution-whos-really-in-charge

https://singlemansparadise.com/mongering-in-hong-kong-a-beginners-guide/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJcGlmWgOHY

Kevin44
12-27-18, 10:52
I think I saw her on Christmas eve. She was stumbling / dancing around in front of a crappy looking convenience store on obt north of I-4 south of the 408 (closer to I-4). She looked really bad and way to "elevated" to try and pick up.Fucked her the day she got out, she was sober so it was good. I passed by her again 2 nights ago and she seemed high. She's supposed to be laying low but looks like she's doesn't care LOL I don't try to see her or any girl when they're that high.

ChristItsTiny
12-27-18, 11:02
Thanks for the EXCELLENT post. I'm going to be in the Orlando area soon. Could you confirm that this is the run you're talking about? I'm new to OBT. I see multiple Best Buy locations and multiple Travelodge locations, but I only see one Best Buy and Travelodge near each other and they are on OBT as well, so I think I'm right here -- just hoping for some confirmation so I don't waste a bunch of gas and come home empty handed... Thanks!You are right on the money. Enjoy your stay!

SuitNTie420
12-27-18, 11:40
Follow these rules and you're set. Great fucking post.

Good luck.

SideSeed
12-27-18, 13:53
[Deleted by Admin]

Did any of you find gentleman get tested?

You sound like a chick, fuck off

A2

Wayupinya
12-27-18, 14:42
How the hell did you get both of them to behave. I have trouble with either of those two when I pick them up.The trick is to catch them when they're not all wasted. They were both surprisingly in pretty good shape when I picked them up. This all happened in the middle of the day.

RLP68
12-27-18, 14:50
I am curious to find out if any other of you guys have ever seen her or if she was telling the truth about being new in town. So have any of you guys ever picked her up? Pics in original post.I was with her on Wednesday. Picked her up at the 7-11 across from Shinner's car wash. The picks are from Facebook but she is a little compact hard body with nice little titties. She looks about 40 not bad cute but this girls performance is fantastic. BBBJ is up there with Lauren. Long sloppy gagging strokes with her mouth. So wet and warm then CFS not interested in BBFS. Anyway 2 positions positions positions mish and dogster my favorite. I look down when I pulled my cock out and my dick and her are covered in girl cum so hot. I came quick and was still horny second pop BBBJ in mouth with her fucking making the sexiest noises. Enjoyed my time very much but she has no phone so good luck. This girl will not disappoint just show her a little respect and you will have a great time. Hope this helps.

FunInSun000
12-27-18, 16:32

Good luck.If you are from out of town this should be your checklist for OBT. If you are unfortanute to be on the northern side of OBT you do have a small area by Claracona and OBT and you can loop around down to edgewater and Lee rd. It isn't as packed at the south area but it is a decent loop. Good Luck everyone.

FUNINSUN.

Ding A Ling
12-27-18, 22:22
Yup. Just had a very bad experience with Mariah. Long story short picked her up and we were trying to set up a 3 way but couldn't find Barbie. Told her to call me when Barbie and herself was avaliable. Kept insisting on a date just with her. Didn't want to get out of my car. Started threatening, call her goons on me, blah blah etc. Took $25 to get her out. F that. She isn't all that.

On the other hand. I just saw Liz. One word. WOW. Definitely A+ experience and attitude. Thats the way you keep returning customers.Had a bad experience with her today too. Been mongering for years and never had any issues on the Trail.

As we all know, she's got a slick mouth. After the date, she was asking to use my phone to call her dope man, told her I'll dial the number and put it on speaker phone so she can talk to him because I didn't want to hand her my phone. Well she gets slick with her trash talk. Asked her to shut her trap a few times and she wouldn't. Then she starts saying that she has a pistol and knife in her hand bag. I tell her that if I see her move her hand towards her bag that I will beat the fuck out of her in a quick second. Says I won't do shit. Tell her to be quiet for the rest of the ride and I'll drop her off, she doesn't. Keeps her gums smacking, I bust a hard right off of the trail down some road with a bunch of offices and tell her that I'm pulling into a nice dark spot and she can get the fuck out quietly or I can drag her ass out. She keeps up with the "you're not going to do shit, blah blah, you're a lame pusssy", I slam on the brakes, pull my keys out and come around to the passenger side swing the door open and tell her to get the fuck out. At this point I am heated and at my breaking point and she can tell it by my demeanor. She starts saying, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I was only joking", tell I her don't give a fuck and to get out and say some unpleasnt things will happen to her in a second if she does not comply. Well she hightails it out of my ride with all her shit. More things were said as I was driving off, biatch ran out my car so fast she left her big ass makeup mirror, diary book and a big ass hair brush on the passenger seat. I'm a chill dude, I left all that aggressiveness / thug mentality behind me. But I'll take it to the streets if a biatch wants to disrespect a mf'er.

Jiat2001
12-27-18, 23:33
Last night I decided to stay out for an extra hour after missing an opportunity further south. I was fortunate to come across Selena again and made the scoop. As usual, her BBBJ skills are superb as her mish skills. Please treat her right and she'll do the same. Take care and stay safe.

Jiat2001.

Explorer11
12-28-18, 09:45
Had a bad experience with her today too. Been mongering for years and never had any issues on the Trail.

As we all know, she's got a slick mouth. After the date, she was asking to use my phone to call her dope man, told her I'll dial the number and put it on speaker phone so she can talk to him because I didn't want to hand her my phone. Well she gets slick with her trash talk. Asked her to shut her trap a few times and she wouldn't. Then she starts saying that she has a pistol and knife in her hand bag. I tell her that if I see her move her hand towards her bag that I will beat the fuck out of her in a quick second. Says I won't do shit. Tell her to be quiet for the rest of the ride and I'll drop her off, she doesn't. Keeps her gums smacking, I bust a hard right off of the trail down some road with a bunch of offices and tell her that I'm pulling into a nice dark spot and she can get the fuck out quietly or I can drag her ass out. She keeps up with the "you're not going to do shit, blah blah, you're a lame pusssy", I slam on the brakes, pull my keys out and come around to the passenger side swing the door open and tell her to get the fuck out. At this point I am heated and at my breaking point and she can tell it by my demeanor. She starts saying, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I was only joking", tell I her don't give a fuck and to get out and say some unpleasnt things will happen to her in a second if she does not comply. Well she hightails it out of my ride with all her shit. More things were said as I was driving off, biatch ran out my car so fast she left her big ass makeup mirror, diary book and a big ass hair brush on the passenger seat. I'm a chill dude, I left all that aggressiveness / thug mentality behind me. But I'll take it to the streets if a biatch wants to disrespect a mf'er.Hysterical! LMFAO.

Kevin44
12-28-18, 10:11
Had a bad experience with her today too. Been mongering for years and never had any issues on the Trail.

As we all know, she's got a slick mouth. After the date, she was asking to use my phone to call her dope man, told her I'll dial the number and put it on speaker phone so she can talk to him because I didn't want to hand her my phone. Well she gets slick with her trash talk. Asked her to shut her trap a few times and she wouldn't. Then she starts saying that she has a pistol and knife in her hand bag. I tell her that if I see her move her hand towards her bag that I will beat the fuck out of her in a quick second. Says I won't do shit. Tell her to be quiet for the rest of the ride and I'll drop her off, she doesn't. Keeps her gums smacking, I bust a hard right off of the trail down some road with a bunch of offices and tell her that I'm pulling into a nice dark spot and she can get the fuck out quietly or I can drag her ass out. She keeps up with the "you're not going to do shit, blah blah, you're a lame pusssy", I slam on the brakes, pull my keys out and come around to the passenger side swing the door open and tell her to get the fuck out. At this point I am heated and at my breaking point and she can tell it by my demeanor. She starts saying, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I was only joking", tell I her don't give a fuck and to get out and say some unpleasnt things will happen to her in a second if she does not comply. Well she hightails it out of my ride with all her shit. More things were said as I was driving off, biatch ran out my car so fast she left her big ass makeup mirror, diary book and a big ass hair brush on the passenger seat. I'm a chill dude, I left all that aggressiveness / thug mentality behind me. But I'll take it to the streets if a biatch wants to disrespect a mf'er.Mariah is a terrible date. Probably only behind Jojo. She looks good but you will regret picking her up. If you see her just keep looking for someone else.

Robcha
12-28-18, 13:48
Just wanted to throw out another obvious & friendly reminder to the RULES of all whom embark upon the adventures of picking up OBT streetwalkers.

Never, ever trust anything that they tell. Most are long term, veteran junkheads with a never-ending appetite for the King. Avoid leaving with buyer's remorse. Be well, stay safe, & happy new year.

Ding A Ling
12-28-18, 15:47
Mariah is a terrible date. Probably only behind Jojo. She looks good but you will regret picking her up. If you see her just keep looking for someone else.Thats the thing, picked up her dumb ass a few times and had a good time. I guess treating her with some kinda respect made me look like a pussy in her eyes and thought she could talk out the side of her neck to me. Real talk, I was ready to beat the brakes off that biatch, I was beggin her for a reason.

Southern Rolla
12-28-18, 17:36
Was in the Idrive area last few days and looking for some higher quality action but without paying high prices. Hard to drive and keep the eyes out with all the added tourists in for the holidays driving around lost or pulling out in front of you. Even more difficult sometimes deciding workers from tourists and deciding if they are worth making a loop for a second look. Checked out the old Wet and Wild area and through the hotel zone. Did finally spot one but $100 just to get in the car was not for me. To much drama and trouble for me roaming in this area. Maybe better late night with less traffic and more choices.

Be safe guys.

WavyZay
12-28-18, 17:57
Hit up the living legend SALINA this morning, told her I had a major headache. Made the afternoon appointment for a dosage. Picked her up and off to safe location to get relief. The regulars know just as I do she's never in a rush, talkative at first but she calms down once she gets your Ballpark Frank in her mouth. A certified pro head doctor with cim finish everytime. Did I mention every last drop?

Digits for contributing members of course. HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE.

WavyZay.

Rudiger
12-29-18, 02:40
Hit up the living legend SALINA this morning, told her I had a major headache. Made the afternoon appointment for a dosage. Picked her up and off to safe location to get relief. The regulars know just as I do she's never in a rush, talkative at first but she calms down once she gets your Ballpark Frank in her mouth. A certified pro head doctor with cim finish everytime. Did I mention every last drop?

Digits for contributing members of course. HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE.

WavyZay.Salina's not much of a looker, but she makes up for it in enthusiasm. She's a great back-up if no one else is around.

Kevin44
12-29-18, 03:13
Met up with 3 girls today.

Karrey / Bunny: saw a red head at the bus stop, I didn't get a look her face but she looked solid. Wanted to pick her up and drove by but she was talking to a blonde and two guys and wasn't facing the road. I drove around and the blonde was in front me and I saw it was karrey who I hadn't seen in a while and she seemed to have a good attitude today so I decided to go with it. She let me know the red head was Mariah. So I dodged a bullet there. Karrey gave mediocre head until she got on top and we fucked. Reliable but I just don't enjoy it with her. I'll pass unless I'm desperate.

Jessica. East Orlando: I posted this in the east Orlando section already but idgaf it was part of my day. I was looking for another girl kayla who wasn't interested in hanging out so I kept driving and met Jessica who I've seen before. Opted for just head and did a good job. Uses her hand a lot but it works. She starts making complaining sounds periodically if she feels like your taking a while. Oh well I don't pay until I cum and lucky for her she got me off.

Crystal: Was still horny so hit the trail. Nashville looked dead outside some black girls and this Puerto Rican girl with gray sweat pants who's never interested in hanging out. By the Florida mall saw a girl I haven't seen walking before. Pulled up next to her and her face was not to my taking not candy damage just not appealing LOL. Figured I could just get head. Told her to get undressed so I could feel around and she actually had a solid body. She gave great head and her body was good so I said let's fuck, we got to the back seat and we started missionary. I'd repeat if I saw her again but she said she's trying to get money to get out of town.

Caputh
12-29-18, 03:39
Caught Puerto Rican star chilling at the Sunoco near the old quad. She's been around a little while. I don't see many reviews for her but she is quite a reliable service provider. Definitely has the padding in the right places. Our dream included bbj dt BBFS. We usually get a good workout but I got off really quickly this time. Negatives none other than my shit camera. I have and will repeat.

Kevin44
12-29-18, 03:41
Caught Puerto Rican star chilling at the Sunoco near the old quad. She's been around a little while. I don't see many reviews for her but she is quite a reliable service provider. Definitely has the padding in the right places. Our dream included bbj dt BBFS. We usually get a good workout but I got off really quickly this time. Negatives none other than my shit camera. I have and will repeat.Tried picking her up earlier in the week, she wanted the money up front and was okay being dropped off so that's what I did as I don't pay up front. Did you give her the money up front?

WeSobt1
12-29-18, 08:39
Caught Puerto Rican star chilling at the Sunoco near the old quad. She's been around a little while. I don't see many reviews for her but she is quite a reliable service provider. Definitely has the padding in the right places. Our dream included bbj dt BBFS. We usually get a good workout but I got off really quickly this time. Negatives none other than my shit camera. I have and will repeat.I like the extra weight on her haven't seen her in a few years. She was always a good time.

Missionary Man
12-29-18, 11:47
About 5 yrs ago. BBBJ & BBCIP. Excellent.

Missionary Man.

TittyManCam1
12-29-18, 12:09
Has a new number, contributing members can PM for digits.

TMC.

Caputh
12-29-18, 13:50
Caught Puerto Rican star chilling at the Sunoco near the old quad. She's been around a little while. I don't see many reviews for her but she is quite a reliable service provider. Definitely has the padding in the right places. Our dream included bbj dt BBFS. We usually get a good workout but I got off really quickly this time. Negatives none other than my shit camera. I have and will repeat.

Tried picking her up earlier in the week, she wanted the money up front and was okay being dropped off so that's what I did as I don't pay up front. Did you give her the money up front?No, I never had that problem with her. I always paid after our workouts.

TittyManCam1
12-29-18, 21:51
Had plans this afternoon with another chic that didn't work out and since I was already in the area I did some hunting. A shit load of traffic around the mall area but I spotted Maria at her usual spot near the best buy. Its been a while since I last saw her but the poor thing messed up her neck yet again and says she's likely going back to the hospital, can't catch a break. Even with a messed up neck she can still suck dick with the best of them. Another outstanding job but soon she maybe out of commission for a while. Of course no digits.

TMC.

Missionary Man
12-30-18, 11:15
Picked her up a few weeks ago at WM. Said hello, how are you? And with an attitude she said, " look, you want your dick sucked and I want money " ! I said, " yeah I want my dick sucked " . And grabbing her pussy (she giggled) I said, " & I want to Fuck you " ! We fucked. Hard! I really get off fucking sexy biatches with an attitude. I would fuck that sexy biatch Mariah again.

Missionary Man.

WeSobt1
12-30-18, 12:27
Found her yesterday on the # st. What a sweet doll. No rush great service full. Did not digits my mistake. She is WSW tight body like a 8 in my book very young may 24 or 25 I think CBJ with roaming.

Rebel Rok
12-30-18, 12:39
Hey brothers, I will be staying off Lancaster's, I believe that should be a good location for action. I was wondering if Amy Bear / Amanda still around?

If anyone could help out with some contacts, prefer petite / spinner type, any race. I would hugely appreciate it. Miami stomping grounds has been decimated. Fuck that OT renovations.

Thanks, monger safe.

Monger Bro
12-30-18, 12:57
Hey brothers, I will be staying off Lancaster's, I believe that should be a good location for action. I was wondering if Amy Bear / Amanda still around?

If anyone could help out with some contacts, prefer petite / spinner type, any race. I would hugely appreciate it. Miami stomping grounds has been decimated. Fuck that OT renovations.

Thanks, monger safe.https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=1672300843

Is this you in the video?

Billybbad
12-30-18, 14:33
Picked her up a few weeks ago at WM. Said hello, how are you? And with an attitude she said, " look, you want your dick sucked and I want money " ! I said, " yeah I want my dick sucked " . And grabbing her pussy (she giggled) I said, " & I want to Fuck you " ! We fucked. Hard! I really get off fucking sexy biatches with an attitude. I would fuck that sexy biatch Mariah again.

Missionary Man.Damn bro.

I want to fuck that beatch until next year. I trust you got digits 🤑.

Dixen Cider
12-30-18, 16:32

Missionary Man.Love her look but if a girl looking that good tells me that directly about wanting cash for sex acts I'm driving off. But the temptation would be so strong LOL.

DC.

Rebel Rok
12-30-18, 16:43
https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=1672300843

Is this you in the video?No I've never posted any vids before.

TeenLover
12-30-18, 16:51
No I've never posted any vids before.That girl had a body that was nearly perfect and she was a pretty good cocksucker too, I wish she was still around. I never had any of the hygeine issues others reported. She told me she started streetwalking in Hollywood when she was 15 at the request of her parents. That's pretty fucked up if true.

Rich5
12-30-18, 17:24

Thanks, monger safe.I haven't seen her for a long time. Probably around a year. She use to be on BP working out of a trailer without any running water. She really knew how to suck a dick. She eventually became a SW living in the New Star area. Started going down hill quick and then she was gone. Never seening her again. I definitely missed my time with her. Nice PH video and that is not me either.

Mwm1290
12-30-18, 18:40
I hears The saint was out of jail. Checked the county inmate website and her pic was gone so I went to the fl state correction website and it said that she was on community supervision still haven't seen her out on the streets though. Think she been hiding out hope she doesn't get in and e more teouble, probably be gone for a long time if so. But if anyone sees her let me know.She's out. Been texting back and forth to meet up. I have digits.

Rebel Rok
12-30-18, 19:31
That girl had a body that was nearly perfect and she was a pretty good cocksucker too, I wish she was still around. I never had any of the hygeine issues others reported. She told me she started streetwalking in Hollywood when she was 15 at the request of her parents. That's pretty fucked up if true.Hollywood is where I met her. I wouldn't doubt the story she told you Is true. The last time I saw her in Orlando, she looked bad, too bad the substance hard life taking toll. She is pretty and a hot body and all around nice person. I hope she is doing well.

NewJustDoing
12-31-18, 00:31
Met up her last night as I finally had a chance to explore the trail for the first time in like a year and my first trip back was a success. Shout out to TMC for hooking me up with the digits. Crystal is MILF that has a pretty decent face and a nice body. Communication is not a problem with her she responds quickly which I like. I picked her up and off we went to the the spot she didn't for donations up front which is a plus. And when we finally got to it she gave me one of the best BBBJ I've had and she allowed FIV and plenty of roaming. She didn't rush and she went at it for a good while until I unloaded in her mouth. She spit but that's no problem for me. I paid her and went to drop her off. Can't wait to come back to the trail soon as in my area it seems walkers are pretty much non existent. Also thanks to the person who made that post of the general mongering area might have to do some loops around there if I have time next time.

Paul Atreides
12-31-18, 09:56
No I've never posted any vids before.Calizum?(sp) I think.

Rebel Rok
12-31-18, 13:10
Calizum?(sp) I think.Yeah that's his video, the originator.

Cdmanoise
12-31-18, 14:17
Out for a stroll the other early am and not much out. Finally ran into Sharon near the mall area. Skinny blonde with okay looking face. Skills are lacking and teeth hurt is all I can say. Definitely would not repeat. Short time later, headed back up to Consulate and found Tink who made up for the bad teeth job.

Anyone have Heritage Nicole's new digits if she got a new phone? If so, please pass along.

ScottChase1976
12-31-18, 14:55
First off, thanks to those who helped with digits and advice this year.

My Top girls of the year:

1. Lauren, with a bullet.

2. Kaylee, unreal ass on such a petite frame.

3. Bella Saint, amazing head game.

4. Dirty talking Crystal, she is really, really good.

5. Hazel, sneaky good, and most people forget about her.

6. Tiffany, recently out of retirement, can take a face pounding and never come up for air.

7. Jess from Ocoee, supposedly retired now, and fun fact, she is Skyee's step-sister.

8. Salina, what more can be said?

9. Sophia from Lockhart, no idea where so is now, wish I did.

10. Mary from Lockhart, no idea where she is either, but another sneaky good one with great BBBJ skills.

Saw others, but no one who set my hair on fire. Better 2019.

TittyManCam1
12-31-18, 15:27

6. Tiffany, recently out of retirement, can take a face pounding and never come up for air.

7. Jess from Ocoee, supposedly retired now, and fun fact, she is Skyee's step-sister.

10. Mary from Lockhart, no idea where she is either, but another sneaky good one with great BBBJ skills.

Saw others, but no one who set my hair on fire. Better 2019.I've met Lauren, Crystal, Hazel, Tiffany, and Salina and all are great. Kaylee is on my bucket list and even though I live near Lockhart I still haven't run into Sophia. Anna is usually the only one out there, either her or its dead. If she's as good a performer as she looks I'm expecting a lasting memory.

TMC.

Dixen Cider
12-31-18, 20:39
Was 80 degrees today and I only saw one girl out near the gas station in front of the Walmart. I parked at a pump and stared until she came over. A brown haired WSW didn't look as good when she got closer but still do able. Problem was the smell. I asked what her name was and she said Tracy. I asked for a number which she didn't have and told her I was busy now but will be around. Truth is I just couldn't with that smell and no one else out I headed home.

ChrisB642
12-31-18, 22:49
While looking for another girl I ran to Victoria who I always wanted to date when I use to be her taxi driver. I'm very glad I ran into her she definitely lived to her good reviews. She get a wet and sloppy BBBJ for a good amount of time unlike some girls. Then she rode me hard cg until she couldn't anymore than I switch to k9. Pounded her real good and she took it like a champ until I release on her back. Definitely will like to see her again but unfortunately no digits for now but she can be found walking from arrow to Oakridge.

Omar1979
01-01-19, 00:22

Saw others, but no one who set my hair on fire. Better 2019.I've never even heard of 7 and 10 but lots of great news on the others. I'd post a list but I haven't seen 10 girls all year. And of the few I've seen some were awful dates.

Monger Bro
01-01-19, 00:31
From this shitty pic if this is her?

Was 80 degrees today and I only saw one girl out near the gas station in front of the Walmart. I parked at a pump and stared until she came over. A brown haired WSW didn't look as good when she got closer but still do able. Problem was the smell. I asked what her name was and she said Tracy. I asked for a number which she didn't have and told her I was busy now but will be around. Truth is I just couldn't with that smell and no one else out I headed home.

BrollicD
01-01-19, 03:25
Anybody have any intel on her I love the lips!

Caputh
01-01-19, 04:35
I started off the new year's with a top 10. You know I had to keep it classy with this classy lady. Scooped her from her location and got all of my favorites. Got a nice sloppy bbj whilst my hands went South of the border. Bb Mish to completion with cim. Salinas such a cutie and an outstanding service provider. Def one of the best out there right now. Got some more pics because I'm trying to do a thing but bare with me my phones shitty as hell.

GcFantasy93
01-01-19, 06:32
Fell asleep late Friday night; I have to say around 11:00. Saw this beautiful BSW walking down the street. Decided to pull over and offer her a ride. She got in and we went to her place which by the way she has such a positive attitude and knows how to please. Discussed 60 pieces of cotton and we went to town in so many positions. K9, Mish, doggy, CBJ, Cg, rcg, and even some how it looked to me a Kama sutra position. Anything you want you can pretty much get as long as it's covered, which I preferred anyways. It was a qv but she is not a clock watcher. I think I watched it more than her LOL! If want I do it's on the sister site but if you can't find pm me. After all said and done it was an amazing dream when I had awoken.

CssnPilot
01-01-19, 08:37
I started off the new year's with a top 10. You know I had to keep it classy with this classy lady. Scooped her from her location and got all of my favorites. Got a nice sloppy bbj whilst my hands went South of the border. Bb Mish to completion with cim. Salinas such a cutie and an outstanding service provider. Def one of the best out there right now. Got some more pics because I'm trying to do a thing but bare with me my phones shitty as hell.I hoping that others will follow your example and give more detailed reviews.

Pilot.

KnightStalker
01-01-19, 08:59
I hoping that others will follow your example and give more detailed reviews.

Pilot.I was hoping others would not follow your example and clog up the board with post with no other purpose than to ride the jock of other mongers.

GSmasher
01-01-19, 09:49
She's out. Been texting back and forth to meet up. I have digits.Hey pm me buddy. Really need to see her.

Rich5
01-01-19, 10:06
From this shitty pic if this is her?Everybody gets turned off by bad smell and Tracy has it pretty bad. Most of the time I have known her she has been homeless. Many of us already know this. So what we do is get a room, get her to shower which she never hesitates and then go for it. She is well worth it! She has a nice figure, nice ass and bolt-ons with an added bonus of eraser head type nipples. Here are better pics of Tracy.

ChrisB642
01-01-19, 10:22
From this shitty pic if this is her?It looks like Mariam plus Mariam likes to carry multiple bags with her like that. Tracey never walks around with bags ever since I known her.

Dixen Cider
01-01-19, 10:44
From this shitty pic if this is her?After I got home I did a search and found a pic here. Post number 22888 by Rich5 is her.

Enzo2018
01-01-19, 11:54
Hit the trail yesterday looking for something new. There were several girls out but none to my liking besides barbie (which was looking really good in those high heels and light blue jeans) barbie gives some of the best head but like I said I wanted something new to me. Saw WSW walking by the new Mcd's. Made the scoop, name was kaykay. I've heard of this girl before but didn't have time to investigate being that she was in my car, LOL. This girl has the most beautiful eyes I've seen on a SW. Those eyes won me over. Found a nice spot, BBBJCIM was good but not great. She kept pulling off it then re starting which is annoying but she kepted at it and when I felt that I was going to bust, I grabed her head and shoved my dick in the back of throat to finish, she gagged some but took it like a champ. No digits.

ExEccieGuy
01-01-19, 13:57
Before heading out for evening festivities last night, had to be patient at the new quad but successfully scooped a WSW named brea / Bria / Breanna. Never seen this one. Had a near like Dorothy Hamill hairdo, size 5, perky A's and a very nice ass. Was allowed to roam freely below which I did as she started with hand action and then BBBJ. Said she was homeless, is a Florida native, showed no signed of track marks on arms or legs, was very coherent but let the typical walker mistruths fly left and right. No digits, of course but said she knew someone whose phone she could borrow (hint, hint). We negotiated menu items; 150 nuggets for overnight. Meanwhile got the dream done for 17 marios. I'd def repeat and hit her FS for 40 next time. The dress she wore was very nice!

EEG.

Caputh
01-01-19, 13:59
Before heading for evening festivities, had to be patient at the new quad but successfully scooped a WSW named brea / Bria / Breanna. Never seen this one. Had a near like Dorothy Hamill hairdo, size 5, perky A's and a very nice ass. Was allowed to roam freely below which I did as she started with hand action and then BBBJ. Said she was homeless, is a Florida native, showed no signed of track marks on arms or legs, was very coherent but let the typical walker mistruths fly left and right. No digits, of course but said she knew someone whose phone she could borrow (hint, hint). We negotiated menu items; 150 nuggets for overnight. Meanwhile got the dream done for 17 marios. I'd def repeat and hit her FS for 40 next time. The dress she wore was very nice!

EEG.She ain't new.

ExEccieGuy
01-01-19, 14:03
She ain't new.New to me. I haven't been hanging around the quads lately. Anything I need to know about this one?

EEG.

ExEccieGuy
01-01-19, 14:16
Spent three plus hours yesterday afternoon cruising the loops. It was nice driving weather and I had time to kill.

Apopka: the sheeler loop was dead. Went over to MZ / Central / Park loop, saw two walkers but wouldn't touch either with surgical gloves on.

Lockhart / Edgewater / Lee: only saw two on the triangle loop but both looked very preoccupied. A dude on a pink bike even tried to scoop one but was turned away. Saw nothing on Edgewater including the aloha loop. Moved onto Lee. El zilcho.

East Colonial: I'm sure the time of day had something to do with it because I saw nothing. Even made one pass all the way to the bithlo gas stations. GR and Forsyth was empty. Old Chaney had some major junkies so it wasn't worth exploring.

Obt: very sporadic from the teens on the north end all the way to consulate. Finally in the evening I saw brea (so? I reported on her separately.

On another note. 192 in kisstown does have action but like always, patience is a must. No dreams to report, but they are out there.

Happy New Year!

EEG.

Rebel Rok
01-01-19, 14:43
Anybody have any intel on her I love the lips!The one on the left is a dude.

WindyMan
01-01-19, 14:43
New to me. I haven't been hanging around the quads lately. Anything I need to know about this one?

EEG.She is one of the five girls Gupth had met during his recent adventures. You will get more information and pictures about her by checking Gupth's postings.

WindyMan
01-01-19, 18:42
She is one of the five girls Gupth had met during his recent adventures. You will get more information and pictures about her by checking Gupth's postings.Sorry for misspelling, it's Caputh's Postings not Gupth's postings.

Nutted
01-01-19, 18:55
Sorry for misspelling, it's Caputh's Postings not Gupth's postings.Thanks for posting the correction. Cause I used the advanced search box to look up Gupth & nothing other than your posts popped up. Thanks again.

Nutted.

Caputh
01-01-19, 19:19
She is one of the five girls Gupth had met during his recent adventures. You will get more information and pictures about her by checking Gupth's postings.Best of 2019. Picked up this petite teen treat by the Sunoco in the old quad. She's been out on the regs for about a year now but no signs of wear. You guys are really missing out if you haven't seen her. This provider can give a genuine GFE. Service included all of my favorites stellar bbj BBFS with a ton of feminine moaning. After I popped my first load in that cute little mouth, I had to repeat for an encore. My camera is shitty but I have to post this cutie Philly style. damn, no digits but I typically catch her walking.

Dixen Cider
01-01-19, 20:58
Best of 2019. Picked up this petite teen treat by the Sunoco in the old quad. She's been out on the regs for about a year now but no signs of wear. You guys are really missing out if you haven't seen her. This provider can give a genuine GFE. Service included all of my favorites stellar bbj BBFS with a ton of feminine moaning. After I popped my first load in that cute little mouth, I had to repeat for an encore. My camera is shitty but I have to post this cutie Philly style. damn, no digits but I typically catch her walking.She is sexy. Wish I had run into her yesterday instead of Tracy. As long as she doesn't smell I got 4 solid inches for her.

DC.

IWannatoy5656
01-01-19, 23:38
Ran into Shannon near the Wawa. Gave her a ride and dreamed I had a BBJ. I thought the dream was pretty good and she was very friendly. I saw a bad post about teeth. I'm pretty think and teeth were no problem. Happy hunting!

LateNightFl
01-01-19, 23:39
Best of 2019. Picked up this petite teen treat by the Sunoco in the old quad. She's been out on the regs for about a year now but no signs of wear. You guys are really missing out if you haven't seen her. This provider can give a genuine GFE. Service included all of my favorites stellar bbj BBFS with a ton of feminine moaning. After I popped my first load in that cute little mouth, I had to repeat for an encore. My camera is shitty but I have to post this cutie Philly style. damn, no digits but I typically catch her walking.Damn, she is adorable! If anyone has her digits let me know.

Casey3939
01-01-19, 23:51
Before heading out for evening festivities last night, had to be patient at the new quad but successfully scooped a WSW named brea / Bria / Breanna. Never seen this one. Had a near like Dorothy Hamill hairdo, size 5, perky A's and a very nice ass. Was allowed to roam freely below which I did as she started with hand action and then BBBJ. Said she was homeless, is a Florida native, showed no signed of track marks on arms or legs, was very coherent but let the typical walker mistruths fly left and right. No digits, of course but said she knew someone whose phone she could borrow (hint, hint). We negotiated menu items; 150 nuggets for overnight. Meanwhile got the dream done for 17 marios. I'd def repeat and hit her FS for 40 next time. The dress she wore was very nice!

EEG.Must not know what track marks look like, because she is covered in them. All these girls love their candy.

Necron009
01-02-19, 01:42
Best of 2019. Picked up this petite teen treat by the Sunoco in the old quad. She's been out on the regs for about a year now but no signs of wear. You guys are really missing out if you haven't seen her. This provider can give a genuine GFE. Service included all of my favorites stellar bbj BBFS with a ton of feminine moaning. After I popped my first load in that cute little mouth, I had to repeat for an encore. My camera is shitty but I have to post this cutie Philly style. damn, no digits but I typically catch her walking.Not sure where this is or what it references.

NightAudit
01-02-19, 04:40
Best of 2019. Picked up this petite teen treat by the Sunoco in the old quad. She's been out on the regs for about a year now but no signs of wear. You guys are really missing out if you haven't seen her. This provider can give a genuine GFE. Service included all of my favorites stellar bbj BBFS with a ton of feminine moaning. After I popped my first load in that cute little mouth, I had to repeat for an encore. My camera is shitty but I have to post this cutie Philly style. damn, no digits but I typically catch her walking.What a cutie. Love her look.

OtownCruiser
01-02-19, 12:18
Best of 2019. Picked up this petite teen treat by the Sunoco in the old quad. She's been out on the regs for about a year now but no signs of wear. You guys are really missing out if you haven't seen her. This provider can give a genuine GFE. Service included all of my favorites stellar bbj BBFS with a ton of feminine moaning. After I popped my first load in that cute little mouth, I had to repeat for an encore. My camera is shitty but I have to post this cutie Philly style. damn, no digits but I typically catch her walking.Damn she cute.

Wouldn't mind getting a piece of that.

Ding A Ling
01-02-19, 13:20
Best of 2019. Picked up this petite teen treat by the Sunoco in the old quad. She's been out on the regs for about a year now but no signs of wear. You guys are really missing out if you haven't seen her. This provider can give a genuine GFE. Service included all of my favorites stellar bbj BBFS with a ton of feminine moaning. After I popped my first load in that cute little mouth, I had to repeat for an encore. My camera is shitty but I have to post this cutie Philly style. damn, no digits but I typically catch her walking.She just went on vacation. Beautiful girl and a great date too.

OdinsBeard78
01-02-19, 15:01
Did a quick jaunt on the trail today. Found good ol tiger by BB. We went to a spot little be south of 528 and got a great bbbjwcim. As usual she half coherent but surprisingly not only does, she rememeber me but realized I had changed vehicles. So maybe she's got a few brain cells left. Dropped her off down by Holden. On the way I spotted Barbie and limping girl (don't recall her name) by numbered streets. Tiger actually looked, decent and offered all three options for 80 so if you have a room. She gave me a number but you can only leave a message and she'll, call back so take, that for, what its worth but I'll happily share.

TittyManCam1
01-02-19, 15:13
Did a quick jaunt on the trail today. Found good ol tiger by BB. We went to a spot little be south of 528 and got a great bbbjwcim. As usual she half coherent but surprisingly not only does, she rememeber me but realized I had changed vehicles. So maybe she's got a few brain cells left. Dropped her off down by Holden. On the way I spotted Barbie and limping girl (don't recall her name) by numbered streets. Tiger actually looked, decent and offered all three options for 80 so if you have a room. She gave me a number but you can only leave a message and she'll, call back so take, that for, what its worth but I'll happily share.I used to think she was just medicated but now thinking that's just the way she is. Everytime I've picked her up she sounded way out if it, even for a quick chat when the timing was bad for a date. Love the fun bags on her though.

TMC.

ChrisB642
01-02-19, 15:34
Did a quick jaunt on the trail today. Found good ol tiger by BB. We went to a spot little be south of 528 and got a great bbbjwcim. As usual she half coherent but surprisingly not only does, she rememeber me but realized I had changed vehicles. So maybe she's got a few brain cells left. Dropped her off down by Holden. On the way I spotted Barbie and limping girl (don't recall her name) by numbered streets. Tiger actually looked, decent and offered all three options for 80 so if you have a room. She gave me a number but you can only leave a message and she'll, call back so take, that for, what its worth but I'll happily share.It was probably Ashley / Bella Saint I saw her at Dollar General yesterday night and she gave me a hug but she was limping bad.

TalkStory
01-02-19, 16:35
Met Tracy with the bolt-ons on nye near wm. First time seeing her. She was obsessed with this small bottle of lotion that she kept squeezing and smearing lotion out of. Read about the smell issue on here but luckily she may have just started her tours as I didn't smell any. Nice smooth thighs. Must have been that damn lotion LOL. Very sweet and nice gal in her late thirties and performed all activities with enthusiasm. I had to remind her to take the donation at the end LOL. She told me she'd have a phone the next time I saw her. We'll see.

SlimShady96
01-02-19, 17:06
She just went on vacation. Beautiful girl and a great date too.I had an early morning run to MCO, went to the mall area gas station for a OJ and breakfast sandwich. Sat there for a while and didn't see anything. Actually one that looked like something the cat brought in, then another white girl with an awesome ass but was butter face with the candy splotches, I was only there looking for Bree, nothing else. Decided to make a loop and look around, nothing, then as I was about to give up boom I see her cutting across a parking lot heading to the back of a store, there was another monger in front of me in a silver crossover chasing her down, I thought to myself he's got this in the bag but the parking lot ended, she never looked back and he gave up. I looked at my GPS and figured a way to get where she was headed. Fingers crossed and boom it brought me right to where she and some older guy had camp set. I just put it in park about 100 ft away and waited to see if she would come my way and in about 2 minutes she did. She came up to the window saying we are only going to be here for a little while and we clean up after ourselves, I told her I don't care honey, I thought you might like to go for a ride, she laughed and said oh duh silly me and hopped in. I offered to take her to the G and she could shower if needed, nope I just left a friends hotel and my hair is still damp. She was fresh and said next time we can go there but I have to score some goods in a little bit so that's too far away for now. We found a safe spot where she jumped in the back seat, then got buck ass naked and looked better than the pics. I settled for a BBBJCIM and full roaming was allowed, damn I wanted to take her to the G and play for a bit but it wasn't in the cards today. Dropped her off behind the gas station prolly about 8:45. She is as sweet as they come and unfortunately headed down a dark path, no phone at this time. If she went away it was after that and I just checked the resort registry and she was not listed, call it my lucky day, peace SS96 out.

Wamo25
01-02-19, 17:49
I don't know for sure if I will be able tot make time tomorrow, but I am going to be visiting Orlando tomorrow and was wondering what streets are good with SW action, better yet if anyone has any digits to share that would be great too, but if not some streets would be good. If possible, maybe some specific land markers (like a specific restaraunt, grocery store, or building) that way I know a more specific area to look for. Thanks, stay safe and good hunting.

WeSobt1
01-02-19, 18:01
Decided to go hit my old Stomping ground in Kissimmee Found a islander black chick. She was heavyset but not too heavy had a very cute face Young turned me on. I go around I can already tell by the voice She was going to be fun with those Thick lip LEO check decide on the donation I A except well for about a 45 minute ride. CBJ But it was super on point sheall over the place shirt From my neck down to the boys repeat after repeat I had to pull over To let her work. Dang it she had no number. For the Kissimmee boys to be between 535 and Walmart.

CssnPilot
01-02-19, 18:13

Good luck.

I don't know for sure if I will be able tot make time tomorrow, but I am going to be visiting Orlando tomorrow and was wondering what streets are good with SW action, better yet if anyone has any digits to share that would be great too, but if not some streets would be good. If possible, maybe some specific land markers (like a specific restaraunt, grocery store, or building) that way I know a more specific area to look for. Thanks, stay safe and good hunting.I believe this will answer your question.

Pilot.

ExEccieGuy
01-02-19, 18:14
She just went on vacation. Beautiful girl and a great date too.Can confirm she is on vacation. Length of time is unknown.

EEG.

Kevin44
01-02-19, 19:19
Picked up some girl names Angie behind royal. Skinny white girl with freckles. She gets in and immediately starts whining that she basically got robbed on her last date so I'm about to kick her out but I don't have time to pick up another girl. I take her to a spot the whole time she's complaining, I just tune her out. We agreed to 20 for head and she does a decent job, however it was taking me a little bit but I don't say anything she starts asking 30 for sex to make it go faster but I was kind of just in the mood for head so I declined until she said she'll do it for the 20. Can't refuse that, got in the back she sucked me for another minute before I started fucking. Didn't even last a minute. I'll take a 15 minute blowjob and sex for 20. Advantages of not paying up front brothers. No digits but she's probably still out there by royal.

TeenLover
01-02-19, 19:34
Can confirm she is on vacation. Length of time is unknown.

EEG.Hopefully it won't be long. Don't want her to put on vacation weight.

WeSobt1
01-02-19, 19:47
Best of 2019. Picked up this petite teen treat by the Sunoco in the old quad. She's been out on the regs for about a year now but no signs of wear. You guys are really missing out if you haven't seen her. This provider can give a genuine GFE. Service included all of my favorites stellar bbj BBFS with a ton of feminine moaning. After I popped my first load in that cute little mouth, I had to repeat for an encore. My camera is shitty but I have to post this cutie Philly style. damn, no digits but I typically catch her walking.There so many option on the trail. I can say I go twice a week every week of the year and May be repeated no more then 3 time with a trick. I have never seen this gal any where. There are so many. The more you trick there more different one you see. And if you miss a day like I did you will miss out. She is a gem.

Caputh
01-02-19, 20:49
There so many option on the trail. I can say I go twice a week every week of the year and May be repeated no more then 3 time with a trick. I have never seen this gal any where. There are so many. The more you trick there more different one you see. And if you miss a day like I did you will miss out. She is a gem.The other bad news is that I heard Kitty Kat died. Is that true?

Rich5
01-02-19, 21:10
Started the New Year right and got probably the sexist girl on the trail. She is really hot with that figure, those legs and lets not forget, her ass. Picked her up at the Royal and asked her name. She told me Mariah. Previous posts about her attitude are probably valid. As she tried to give me some attitude as well. But I made it very clear to her with a straight face what she needs to do, which is BBBJCIM. That it needs to be performed to my liking or no donation. Anyone who pays this girl upfront are going to have problems. She got the done for the 40 roses I had for her. Performance grade is B. Will I repeat, maybe if their are no better options.

BaldEagle66
01-02-19, 21:24
I checked the forum and there seems to be a few different ones, but I am really interested in getting this one. I have seen her a few times walking and I picked her up once a long time ago but couldn't dine out. I saw her again a week ago or so but she seemed to be a little crazy maybe? Just wondering if anyone has any info on her.She seemed pretty crazy to me also. Was really mean and turning all kinds of customers away. Didn't know if she was somebody that just needed help. Nice body and young. She was down on north end by the racetrac on obt.

DoingObt
01-02-19, 21:31
The other bad news is that I heard Kitty Kat died. Is that true?No bond yet and there probably won't be one tomorrow either. The info on Kitty Kat is most likely NOT true unless it was in the last hour.

Wamo25
01-03-19, 01:39
I believe this will answer your question.

Pilot.Ok thanks for the help, good luck and safe hunting.

Paul Atreides
01-03-19, 01:45
No bond yet and there probably won't be one tomorrow either. The info on Kitty Kat is most likely NOT true unless it was in the last hour.Think I noticed her very recently on vacation.