PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Long Stroker
02-23-06, 03:00
Depending on how things go at Centro, I might also need a massage. Sometimes I just like a rub and a tug - something not available in Virginia from which I hail.

I dug thru the General Reports a bit, but didn't really see anything recent on massage places. Can anyone kick off this new thread Jackson started with some general info about massage in Miami?

Rolly Polly
02-23-06, 08:46
Depending on how things go at Centro, I might also need a massage. Sometimes I just like a rub and a tug - something not available in Virginia from which I hail.

I dug thru the General Reports a bit, but didn't really see anything recent on massage places. Can anyone kick off this new thread Jackson started with some general info about massage in Miami?

Massage parlors aren't the biggest or most abundant P4P action in Miami. West palm Beach is more known for their massage parlors, but I doubt it's worth that drive. I know in my neighborhood that is a asian massage place that's open pretty late with "walk-ins" welcome, but no monger here has ever ventured inside to "take one for the team".

I can give you the name and address, but being a 'non-local' you may not be interested in experimenting (although we would appreciate your sacrifice :) ).

Hard Working 19
02-23-06, 19:28
Being an occasional Miami visitor, I have found Fountain Spa on 79th Av near 25th St to be accomodating. Lucy and Andrea are 2 names that come to mind. There is another one on 79th Av. and 36th St., on the 2nd floor of the only 2 story office complex on that corner.

Massage parlors aren't the biggest or most abundant P4P action in Miami. West palm Beach is more known for their massage parlors, but I doubt it's worth that drive. I know in my neighborhood that is a asian massage place that's open pretty late with "walk-ins" welcome, but no monger here has ever ventured inside to "take one for the team".

I can give you the name and address, but being a 'non-local' you may not be interested in experimenting (although we would appreciate your sacrifice :) ).

Long Stroker
02-27-06, 14:07
Thanks, guys. I'll be checking it out soon.

Herb Al
03-02-06, 13:52
Sometimes I just like a rub and a tug - something not available in Virginia from which I hail.

What?! I've been up that way many times. There are a million AMPs up there. What part of VA are you in?

- Al

Herb Al
03-02-06, 13:54
Massage parlors aren't the biggest or most abundant P4P action in Miami.

In Miami proper, no. But all you have to do is drive a bit up to the Hallandale Beach area and there are a lot of them. Also Miami Lakes, etc.

Just look in the New Times near the back. There are a ton of ads for these places.

- Al

Cudjoe Man
04-10-06, 08:31
I went there on Saturday, Asked for Gabriella -- as we discussed in our PM-- but I was told he was off till Tuesday. Got Patty. Same deal as yours. I too wish they had showers.

I went to The International Spa Friday after getting home from work early.

I requested Gabriella like last time but she had left for the day.
There was a nice big tittied Latina calls herself Patty and a fine young black girl calls herself Brandy,,,I opted for Brandy.

50. to walk in and 100. got FULL, and I do mean FULL, service after a nice massage, no shower here though. I like the shower first but this place is better for extras.

PM me for details.

International Spa & Care Center
2122 Tyler St
Hollywood, FL 33020

(954) 923-3502

Rhh33
04-10-06, 12:32
I went to The International Spa Friday after getting home from work early.

I requested Gabriella like last time but she had left for the day.

There was a nice big tittied Latina calls herself Patty and a fine young black girl calls herself Brandy,,,I opted for Brandy.

50. to walk in and 100. got FULL, and I do mean FULL, service after a nice massage. No shower here though. I like the shower first but this place is better for extras.

PM me for details.

International Spa & Care Center
2122 Tyler St
Hollywood, FL 33020

(954) 923-3502Anyone been to International Spa and had Patty the Latina described above?

Shark34
04-11-06, 20:31
Went to International Spa late morning and her name fails me, but it was not Gabriella, not Brandy or Patty if that helps. This was a late 30's blond with 38d's enhanced and a little wear on her body, but still not too bad. $50 door fee followed by $ 100 tip. Below avg massage, but above avg for DFK, mutual touching and CBJ. Next time I will remember the name!

Thaj Todad
04-21-06, 17:59
I was told of a MP on bird rd and 137 avenue next to the bp. Two girls to choose from, for $150 you get a massage and the extras.

BigBadLou305
04-22-06, 03:21
I was told of a MP on bird rd and 137 avenue next to the bp. Two girls to choose from, for $150 you get a massage and the extras.

Damn thats close to where i live but it's not exactly kendall. It's westchester.

Thaj Todad
04-23-06, 00:20
Actually Westchester ends on 117th avenue.

BigBadLou305
04-23-06, 00:30
it ends on 157av

Northbound11
04-23-06, 01:09
According to mapquest it isn't either of those.

There are a bunch of towns I never heard of like foutainblue and then there are the unincorp. areas.

Not sure what the town is called but hey atleast you can get a fs massage, or so I have heard.

Thaj Todad
04-23-06, 14:28
Lou, I am a property appraiser thats what i do for a living, go to 117 and bird, and you will see the sign that says now entering westchester.

BigBadLou305
04-24-06, 03:37
well thats only if u go north of bird and i know cause my 94 yr old grandmother lives there. u selling me a house.

Rhh33
04-24-06, 22:38
In Florida on business and headed south on I-95 to check out Internatioonal Spa. About 8pm, shakey area, parked and stood at the door ringing the bell. No answer,no sign of life. Closed? Headed north to old standby Suun Spa in Lake Worth.

Cudjoe Man
05-15-06, 02:21
I went to International Spa yesterday around mid-day and it was closed. Phone number does not work either.

I believe they are only open from 10 to 8

Guy X
05-23-06, 15:25
Just wanted to let you guys know that I went yesterday to International Spa yesterday and there is a "For Rent" sign in the window and the phone is disconnected. So I went to VIP Spa nearby, was told use back door.

Not a problem but when I got there Woman named Nicki answered showed me in and said they only offer 30 min sessions. She looked at least 50 years old with wrinkled fake tan skin so I declined and walked out.

I made it over to place called Madame Butterfly on Sheridan Street ( Real Dive ) $80 for an hour session. Lady named Judy ( Oriental ) gave a great massage and HJ for $40 tip. No other extras, what a bummer.

Any Ideas where to go next time?

Thanks! Life is not the same now after Centro closed.

jiggsaw88
06-03-06, 05:11
Well not sure if this is the right place to post this.

Don't see a spa section for Broward.

My all time favorites So FLa AMPs were Times Spa and Tokyo Spa both of which have disappeared ages ago nothing else came close compared to those two. Some of the older mongers may remember those two places.

Aiko's was getting close but could never make it to the point of getting take out or fs no matter how many times I went but I did get great bbbjs and hp endings.

Had a friend come from out of town this past weekend on business and we were both exhausted after a long day. I decided to take him out for an experience with the AMPs here. I knew of Harmony but had never tried it but decided to take the dive anyways. We got there and it was some what quiet. Two girls came out maybe late 20s or early 30s very small petite and shoulder length hair and both I would say about a good 7 in looks.

Yoko was the cuter one, she was in a short white mini skirt and red blouse and Sonia was in a short mini blue jean skirt with a tight brown polo blouse. I gave my friend first choice and he took Yoko. They took us to undress and gave us lockers to put away our things, typical of AMPs. They then took us to the steam room and after 10 mins or so Yoko came in and grabbed my friend, another ten mins later Sonia came in and grabbed me. After the steam room I was feeling a whole lot lighter.

Sonia took me for a table shower and wet me with warm water then proceeded to shampoo and massage my head real good then every once in a while her tits would slightly brush over my face. Intentional or not it felt good.

Sonia lathered my body and saw that I had a muscle pop out and commented

“Ohhhhh, Soooo soon” “No!”

She lathered the muscle really well and every crevice and nook on my body. Sonia rinsed me off then toweled dried me from top to bottom and asked me to raise my leg then dried me everywhere in between. I tell you these Asian girls treat you like a Master. Only one complaint, the shower table was too short and I am about 5ft 9in and could not stretch out.

Sonia asked me if I wanted a soft or firm massage. I opted for the firm. She massaged and then walked on my back, her small feet and 95lb weight was just right for me. The massage was top rate and Sonia worked every kink and knot out of me.

Now on the flip, she started working the main muscle so well it popped out of place. The technique was really great as she kept slowly working the muscle and bending over blowing hot air on it, almost as if she was speaking French. Suddenly Sonia gave out a gasp and I felt splats of warm hot lotion all over my chest. Sonia apologized for knocking over the lotion bottle, she then went out to get a very warm towel to wipe me off. After wiping me down she continued massaging my top half for another 20 mins.

Total time from beginning to finish about and 1hr & 20 mins. Cost $ 80 plus $ 30 tip. I tipped a little more, flame me if you like but I though the service was top rate. My friend told me the experience was the same for him. Those of you that experienced Song Yee, Yumi and the other girls at Aikos. Yoko and Sonia both are very easy going and great to talk to and are much on par with the Aiko girls.

Now I have to start on working on getting to the next level of service.

Dan23
06-11-06, 16:16
Do you have the adress of Harmony Spa?

Thank You

Herb Al
06-14-06, 12:25
They advertise in the New Times. No table shower, but otherwise a typical AMP experience, except for one thing - the massage was phenomenal. The location was clean, quiet, and discreet. Yumi took care of me, and was very thorough. I went very late, around midnight, so I was afraid I'd get poor service. Instead, it was one of the best therapeutic massages I've ever had, with a top notch happy ending. Due to her casual dress (khaki shorts and a small shirt) I assume no other services are available...which is a shame because she was very cute and has very nice skin (my hand accidentally touched her legs). House was $80, tipped $40 - could have gotten away with less but felt the tip was well-earned.

I would definitely repeat.

- Al

Dan23
06-27-06, 18:55
Anyone know a very good massage outcall?

Thank you

Goolapper
08-14-06, 17:03
Anyone know if any of the MP's providing Prostrate Massage services? Inquiring minds & burning buttholes wanna know!

Thanks

Goolapper
08-15-06, 17:14
But indicates that you yourself don't have any prostrate problems (yet !!!!).
Believe me if you ever do try a PM, its alleviative as well as pleasurtive...Believe me, wouldn't wish the kind of NFL football sized Prostrate I have on anybody...But got to admit, it is kind of funny when thought about in a certain light

Maybe one of the gay dudes..(LOL)

Goolapper
08-16-06, 17:01
Posters & still are. We can't all be all sensitive all the time for sure. I envy'ya your still young age & health. I do own up to consuming everything on your list that's bad for this "condition", usually in Conehead sized mass quantities.

Goo

Xbbdc
09-01-06, 01:18
I just got back from 5815 massage,,,it has been referred to as Madam Butterfly's

It's the AIKO in a crappy house,,, table bath,,great massage, walk on back/ 80. per hour-cash.

I got Sunny,,not the same Sunny in AIKO but a nice Korean 28 y.o.

Got great service for a 40. tip,,,even got her to kiss it.......(smile)The one in Hollywood or by the airport?

Member #4231
11-19-06, 10:55
I just got back from Beauty Sensations Spa on 36 st. at 7319....very nice.
I met Gabriella ( there always seems to be Gabriella) Nice Colombian 33 y.o. with nice implants.-HOT..!

I will repeat.............. :)Glenn,

Did you score a full service? If so, at what cost?

Thanks.

BigLou107
11-19-06, 18:23
Hey guys,

I don't have much to report. Just seeing what's new on this forum. I didnt do the flagler scene like i usually do every week. I just came back from Sarasota county and Ft Myers. I didnt see any action on MLK,Ford or Lincoln and Palm Beach Blvd which had major construction around 10pm. After that i was gonna goto Outback in Ft myers but there was a fire in the back of Outback so I went to Carrabas. Excellent place if you guys pass by there it's on 41.

Fun Guy 71
12-15-06, 14:51
Tyco on 5th, just west of Washington. The Open sign was on and I had read about it on another board. Met both ladies who were initially cautious. That seems to be the order of the day. Fee for 1 hour was $ and then tip was a .6. Overall a bit expensive but very high quality massage. Maybe the best NS massage I have ever had. Safe environment with no drama.

Above average table shower, followed by spectacular hard massage, including quality walk on back and lthen an ending that left me very happy. This place provides a quality massage without extras but will certainly have you leaving with a smile on your face. On the way out met Candy who is younger and quite playful. Will try her on the next visit.

KYFireman
01-18-07, 16:03
Hello my fellow hobbiests,

I am from Kentucky and will be there next week for a few days. Did some looking on the board and its hard to make decision where to go to relax. Any input would be great and I would be glad to return the favor if anyone is ever in the area. PM for details if desired.

Thanks in advance,

Kyfireman

White Devil
02-24-07, 13:27
This spa use to be the International Spa, its open again as mother natures day spa. it is located just off dixie one block north of hollywood blvd. its open again and offers food somehow now. can someone give it a look and report on it? heres the craigs list post from last night.

Full Body Relaxing Massage $ 60.00 Plus Grilled Food

Reply to: serv-283831899@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-02-24, 9:36AM EST

Enjoy our spa and cafe in Hollywood:

Full Body 60-Min Massage: $ 60.00
Facial: $ 80.00
Waxing Full Body : $ 70.00
Couple's Massage $ 160.00
Couple's Facial: $ 160.00

Grand opening of our cafe today ( Saturday ). We invite you for a complimentary lunch buffet. Enjoy very delicious grilled food.
Open 10am to 7 pm
Please call: 954-920-9070
Mother Nature Day Spa,
2122 Tyler St,
Hollywood, FL 33020

It's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

License info: Licensed and Insured in FL

Johnnybimmer
02-28-07, 12:58
Has anyone been to this spa? They advertise in the backpages of Miami New Times. I've driven around the area and can't find the spa to do a drop-by and check the talent. Any information would be appreciated.

Johnnybimmer
02-28-07, 13:01
I went to this massage place the other day, it's on the ground floor of an office building around 14th Avenue (?) and 163rd Street. You'll know the place when you see a bunch of military recruiting stations in the building.

The girls are pretty cute, prices are $38 for half hour, $69 for an hour, but as far as I can tell it's all legit. There were actually two cute girls who were waiting for their massage when I walked out of my session which was pretty weird.

The massage is excellent and the girl (Susie) paid attention to my whole body EXCEPT for the part that matters. Good legit place, but don't expect extras.

Herb Al
04-13-07, 14:57
Has anyone been to this spa? They advertise in the backpages of Miami New Times. I've driven around the area and can't find the spa to do a drop-by and check the talent. Any information would be appreciated.

Yes, I have been there a few times - although not in the last year. When I went they had a few small rooms, no table shower or anything like that. The girls were attractive and nice, not asian if that's what you're looking for. I think I paid $80 total and got a light rub. I left happy - obviously, since I returned a few times. There is no sign or anything. You have to call to get the exact address.

Fingen1
04-24-07, 20:36
Hi,

I am coming from France at the end of the week, and for 4 nights, at the Miami hilton International Airport.

Could you give me some advice for some massage parlor, gentleman 's club or stripclub in this area?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Very Scary
04-25-07, 21:30
Hi,

I am coming from France at the end of the week, and for 4 nights, at the Miami hilton International Airport.

Could you give me some advice for some massage parlor, gentleman 's club or stripclub in this area?

Thanks a lot in advance.Well the best strip club close to the airport is Pink Pussycat and you want "extras" $220 for vip and about $200 for the girl.

Johnnybimmer
04-26-07, 07:47
Well the best strip club close to the airport is Pink Pussycat and you want "extras" $220 for vip and about $200 for the girl.If you're spending more than $400 you may as well not go to a strip club, for that price you can have a supermodel come to your hotel room!

Fingen1
04-26-07, 17:32
Many thanks for the name of the pink pussicat.

You pay 220$ for vip (I suppose you mean the access to a private room?) and then 200$ for the girl for the services.

So for 420$ ,i could get a full service?

I hope that for that price ,the girl is quite goodlooking.

Is this place safe?And is there a possibility to bring the girl back at my hotel?

Many thanks in advance.

Very Scary
04-26-07, 22:56
If you're spending more than $400 you may as well not go to a strip club, for that price you can have a supermodel come to your hotel room!LOL yeah, I've only done it once, but I'm like in love with that girls so I cant help it.

Very Scary
04-26-07, 22:58
Many thanks for the name of the pink pussicat.

You pay 220$ for vip (I suppose you mean the access to a private room?) and then 200$ for the girl for the services.

So for 420$ ,i could get a full service?

I hope that for that price ,the girl is quite goodlooking.

Is this place safe?And is there a possibility to bring the girl back at my hotel?

Many thanks in advance.Yeah it's full service

Pink pussycat has some nice looking girls

It's a safe place. I've never seen any problems. I heard of some guys getting girls to go to their hotel. I never tried it.

BigLou107
04-28-07, 04:49
400 for full service , for a quicky on a hard bench? are you crazy ?
go to any Latin massage parlor, pay 20-40 bucks to the spa and tip her 200 for a full hour of nude massage w/ full service at your leisure.

If you like strip clubs so much then get a lap dance, pull out your boner and have her wrap her thighs around it for a 20. tip and shoot your load in her lap...... :pI wanna welcome back Glenn61 for those of u who know him. He's the best monger I've known so far. I'm sure you guys are good too. Keep up the good work and let's be careful out there like I said before.

Welcome back Glenn.

Sc1919
06-08-07, 12:57
I was in Miami in 2005 for a construction project. Pink Pussycat did have some REALLY good looking women. I have been on the receiving end of some GREAT full service there, taking advantage of the entire time allotted. But there ARE much cheaper options. For someone not familiar with the latin massage parlor scene, like the gentleman coming in from France, if you don't know where to look, you'll never find them.

Bigt Wp
06-09-07, 19:47
I stopped by the airport Madam Butterfly location. I was the only person there, which lead to a great session. She took her time with the table shower and made sure that all areas were squeaky clean. This was followed by a great massage including a walk on the back. After the walk on the back, she proceeded to give a very light rub of my back for what seemed like 10. 15 minutes. When she saw that this light rub had me feeling really good, she told me to flip over. Without any encouragement, she proceeded to make sure that I was very happy. After I was very happy, she followed this up with about 15 more minutes of massaging my chest and the front of my legs. I was there for about an hour and a half. It was a great session and she never asked for anything after the door fee. I proceeded to tip her well, because the session was really great. I must admit that I have really enjoyed my sessions at both locations of Madam Butterfly.

Americanufc
06-10-07, 02:23
I stopped by the airport Madam Butterfly location. I was the only person there, which lead to a great session. She took her time with the table shower and made sure that all areas were squeaky clean. This was followed by a great massage including a walk on the back. After the walk on the back, she proceeded to give a very light rub of my back for what seemed like 10. 15 minutes. When she saw that this light rub had me feeling really good, she told me to flip over. Without any encouragement, she proceeded to make sure that I was very happy. After I was very happy, she followed this up with about 15 more minutes of massaging my chest and the front of my legs. I was there for about an hour and a half. It was a great session and she never asked for anything after the door fee. I proceeded to tip her well, because the session was really great. I must admit that I have really enjoyed my sessions at both locations of Madam Butterfly.Are all the girls asian?

Americanufc
06-10-07, 02:25
400 for full service , for a quicky on a hard bench? are you crazy ?
go to any Latin massage parlor, pay 20-40 bucks to the spa and tip her 200 for a full hour of nude massage w/ full service at your leisure.

If you like strip clubs so much then get a lap dance, pull out your boner and have her wrap her thighs around it for a 20. tip and shoot your load in her lap...... :pWhich ones,been to one off CL, rip off. No FS.

Bigt Wp
06-10-07, 21:02
Are all the girls asian?Both locations are all Asian.

Animal131
06-24-07, 18:14
Both locations are all Asian.How much was it and where is it by the airport. Can u pm me and address

Tom Tanna69
06-28-07, 12:08
How much was it and where is it by the airport. Can u pm me and addressHi All.

I'm new here and I live in the Hollywood area. I am looking for a place to get a massage with sex. Love Latinas and Asian Woman.

Will Travel to Miami and WPB Area.

You cam PM me or just post.

Thanks,

New Monger

Tom

Jethro63
07-17-07, 21:58
Saw the report from GLEN from a page or so back and tried the above. It's on 36th at around the 7300 block range. It's in a 2 story strip mall, upstairs. I missed it a couple of times. Got there around 10: 30 and I think the hours on the door said closed at 9, but they were open. Got a big-boned Latina named. Michelle? Awesome rack and a beautiful face, but. Only my second non-Asian massage. Great massage. On the flip wouldn't offer anything but HJ, but I did get her to lay on the table on top of me for a bit while I enjoyed the globes. Anyway, pretty good service. $40 at the door and she said tips started at $80. Offered me "bikini" service for $120. I got a little more for less. Still, probably too much for HJ.

Good hunting

Plaztic
09-06-07, 18:07
In town for a couple of days, went to 36th street. Thanks guys for putting me on to that location. Inquired about a massage and was asked "What kind of a massage was I looking for" talk about getting to the point. I asked for a BJ. I was led to the back, she got undressed. It started as a regular massage, then the flip, next thing I know she's going to work, but with no hat. It was too late to ask for one. That was strange.

Horny Massage2
09-12-07, 21:38
She just got undressed? I'm sure she had to tell you the rates for topless, bottomless, and a BJ. I think you left out some info. Most important, what was the bottom line? We know its forty at the door.

In town for a couple of days, went to 36th street. Thanks guys for putting me on to that location. Inquired about a massage and was asked "What kind of a massage was I looking for" talk about getting to the point. I asked for a BJ. I was led to the back, she got undressed. It started as a regular massage, then the flip, next thing I know she's going to work, but with no hat. It was too late to ask for one. That was strange.

TheDoggPound
09-13-07, 09:30
Hi all

Will be staying at Loews Hotel Miami Beach, visiting from London, England.

Any help on locations of massage parlours, especially Latinas would be apprecited, also are there any sex clubs in Miami or is that just a european thing.

Feel free to PM me.

Plaztic
09-14-07, 22:08
$40 at the door and $120 for a BJ. She took everything off but her thong. Went back the next nite and there was another girl, she didn't speak any english, that was painful. She did a great BJ, so I guess it balanced out.

Big Fat Grassy
09-21-07, 18:30
Hello,

I'm coming into Ft Lauderdale next week near the airport on Powerline Rd, looking for a good massage there. The Ft Lauderdale board doesn't seem to get much traffice, so I'm asking on the Miami board.

Thanks!

Boogaloo92
10-23-07, 10:44
Hi there,

I need your help!

I tried already a bunch of Latinas MP, but would like to try AMP now.

Any good adresses? Madame Butterfly? Do you know the exact location next to the airport? Do they do FS? How much!

Thanks for your help.

Feel free to PM me.

Kwik Ryk
10-23-07, 18:04
I have been to the Latina incall for $.3 several times. Numerous girls from South America, Central America, and Caribbean. Most of them are 7-8's. Day time selection is definitely better than night. I recommend going before 4pm. Senior members PM for details.

Bigt Wp
10-23-07, 20:20
Madame Butterfly does not offer FS.

Hi there,

I need your help!

I tried already a bunch of Latinas MP, but would like to try AMP now.

Any good adresses? Madame Butterfly? Do you know the exact location next to the airport? Do they do FS? How much!

Thanks for your help.

Feel free to PM me.

NorthBound
10-23-07, 23:32
The closest asian place that offers full service or cbj is in Tampa.

Only the latin massage parlors do and even then it is very expensive and they have to trust you. Hit or miss unless you pull out about $400. 00 for 30minutes and leave it on the table.

If you are going the asian route try nu look in pompano beach, worth the drive for a great massage and he.

Other than that the rest are nothing special. Try vip spa on pembroke and 441, miami has dried up on the asian scene.

Boogaloo92
10-24-07, 11:38
I've been to Dolly's on 8th street. Level varies a lot...sometime you get lucky with a hot chick. Any other Latina place that you guys would recommend? Hoe much do you pay for a CBJ?

Xicculus
12-02-07, 10:46
Anyone know what happened to the massage place next to the 95 off of Ives Dairy Rd? I took a drive by there the other day and it all but disappeared.

I have heard though that a new one opened, across from the hard rock on 441 in the same plaza where the fetish shop is located, anyone been there yet?

Mark22
12-11-07, 02:54
Couple of questions.

1) Why are people so enamored with AMP's? Is it just an attraction to Asians? I've been to a few MPs, but they were Latins. What is the benefit of AMPs over Latins?

2) Anyone ever heard of The Refreshing Spa in Hallandale. Web site is angelsbabes.com. Saw it on craigslist, but am naturally suspicious of anything on there.

It's been a while since I've been to an MP, but my best experience was at a place in Doral, in the little strip mall just north of 25th Street at the first light west of the Palmetto. Don't remember the name. My "masseuse" was named Vicki, I think. Nice, big breasted Blonde. It was kind of steep ($100 to the house, $60 for CBJ), but once I saw her, I wasn't thinking with the right head (and I'm not experienced enough at this to wheel and deal).

Showbob123
12-12-07, 13:52
AMPs are for a serious massage where you get detailed muscle attention, walk on back, crack joints and a nice hot shower ahead of time....

Latin Spas are almost exclusively about hanky panky..............:DAnd let me add, if you ever find an AMP that can give you a rub-down just the way you like it, it can be more addicting than the extras. I still almost always require at least a hand shake to be happy. But man, a good rub is so good.

Mark22
12-12-07, 18:04
AMPs are for a serious massage where you get detailed muscle attention, walk on back, crack joints and a nice hot shower ahead of time....

Latin Spas are almost exclusively about hanky panky..............:DThat answers the question on the differences.

But it certainly leaves open the question as to why people are so enamored with AMPs as opposed to Latin spas?

Animal131
12-14-07, 09:24
That answers the question on the differences.

But it certainly leaves open the question as to why people are so enamored with AMPs as opposed to Latin spas?Why are you so into Latin Spas?

Asian Massages are more of a novelity.

Mark22
12-17-07, 12:06
Why are you so into Latin Spas?

Asian Massages are more of a novelity.As Glenn said, Latin Spas are more about the Hanky Panky.

I don't have anything against AMPs, though. I've never been to one. That last response of mine was more tongue in cheek since Glenn seemed to be saying that the Latin Spas are more into the extras.

Gringo2123
12-18-07, 08:18
Skip this place. A decent massage, no hope for a happy ending, no steam or bath.

6700 Taft st

Grizzley461
12-18-07, 20:29
Why are you so into Latin Spas?

Asian Massages are more of a novelity.With so many more Asian MP's than Latin MP's it is just easier to find Asian than others.

I know that there are no Latin MP's in my area and I wish there were.

Grizz

Satiating
12-24-07, 00:42
Oriental Massage on 163rd St in North Miami Beach looked promising. They have an ad in the back of the Miami New Times for $39 massage (1/2 hr) and the name conjures up promising hopes that it is like every other AMP I've ever been to. Hint one should have been that it appeared in the massage section rather than the body rub section, but I like a good hard massage, so I thought I'd try it anyway.

When you walk in, there is a note that says "We give professional massages." Okay, I've heard that before. There is no table shower, but there is a regular shower you can use (alone) if you need to before or after the massage. That's another sign, but not all MPs have table showers.

True to their note, they do offer professional massages and nothing more. They kept me recovering me with the towel whenever it would slip off. I was going to call this TOFTT, but it was actually TFFTT (f = four). I thought maybe the first one was just because I had never been there before. I kept going back and all I got were great massages but no happy endings (despite leaving some really good tips for a therapeutic massage on the first few visits).

Lapper 2
12-25-07, 14:59
This place is running frequent ads in the backpage section of New Times. It's near the airport. Has anyone tried it? How long has it been in business? The pics of the gals look attractive but I am dubious they are real. I am looking for a quickie between flights, is this the best choice? Many thanks for any help.

Keepitasahobby
12-27-07, 12:14
Toftt and went to Gee Gees in South beach yesterday. It looked promising and advertised in the erotic section.

The experience was terrible, The sauna room was actually cold, the provider was in her 50's and out of shape. The ther providers I saw looked no better,

The massage was unskilled and left me with a sore back There was also constant pressure. In the middle of the massage she began asking me for a tip, 100 for hr. I was thinking, she should be paying me. She cotinued to speak of nothing else for the next half hour (with the price going steadily down).

Usually I find a massage to be like pizza or ice cream, even when it is bad, it is great. Not here, though, stay away.

Worst in my opinion.

cyypen
01-05-08, 01:32
Fellow mongers,

I'll be visiting the Miami area in February and was hoping to check out the mongering options. If any of the locals (or frequent visitors) know of any consistently good MPs (Latina or Asian, since that seems to be the trend in Miami), I would really appreciate the input.

Thanks in advance!

Xicculus
02-18-08, 10:16
It's really amazing when you consider the whole game you have to play before you get them to do anything... the 'I'm not a cop, you're not a cop' and the hints for a 'good time' without ever saying anything... that makes you wonder how these places get raided.

But I'll tell you one thing, to whomever it was that was complaining to BSO about the unlicensed massage... Jesus, karma is gonna bite you in the ass one day.

The Garden Paradise at 3103 W. Hallandale Beach Blvd got raided recently.....it's next to several other spas just west of I-95 next to the RaceTrack Gas Station,,,,,,,,,word to the wise, go to Madam Butterfly's.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/broward/story/402044.html

PEMBROKE PARK

Sting nets 2 arrests at Pembroke Park massage parlors

Posted on Fri, Feb. 01, 2008Digg del.icio.us AIM reprint print email

Two women were arrested Tuesday in an undercover sting operation at two Pembroke Park massage parlors, according to a health department spokeswoman.

Viviana Arias was arrested at Refreshing Spa at 3107 W. Hallandale Beach Blvd. and charged with unlicensed practice of massage therapy and solicitation of prostitution, said Eulinda Jackson, spokeswoman for the Florida Department of Health.

Arias allegedly gave a massage and ''offered prostitution-related services'' to an undercover detective Tuesday, Jackson said in a press release.

The Florida Department of Health and the Broward Sheriff's Office coordinated the investigation named ''Operation Red Light'' after anonymous callers to the Broward Crime Stoppers tip line said unlicensed employees were giving massages at the Refreshing Spa.

Two men who claimed to be joint owners of the business, Ivan Guillem and John M. Raimonda, were charged with operating an unlicensed massage establishment, according to the press release.

Jessica Castanedas was charged with unlicensed practice of massage therapy at Garden Paradise at 3103 W. Hallandale Beach Blvd., Jackson said.

Big Dick69
03-13-08, 07:30
Speaking of massage parlors. I know one in Kendall off of N Kendall Dr and 107ave. It's in a office complex. I think it's called Angel Health Services. It's at 10621 N Kendall Dr and it's on the 2nd Floor. It's liisted in the new times as KENDALL I. If you want the room #. PM me. It's right across from Subway. It faces Subway and the west side so i believe it's on the corner.

Bgswo222
03-14-08, 11:32
I am going to be in Miami soon and was wondering if someone could give a heads up the AMP's.

I was there last ear and found one that was real good and wanted to try another.

Does anyone know where there might be a latina or black MP?

Northbound11
04-16-08, 10:54
From a post I did on the indiboard, thought you guys may be interested-

great clean place, much better than most that offer the same thing and those posted in this section of Miami Massage

So last night I was in the area and recalled reading about the jasmine spa. The first thing about the rtff notes on the subject is that alot of people are having trouble finding the place. I say forget that it is a pink house, because at night there are a few that look pink. Instead just look at the large numbers on the front that say 3301. When the houses start turning into offices and dentists your there.

Amazing that it is on such a busy street with no back parking like Madame B. in hollywood.

The korean who answered the door led me right in and was with me the entire time. Like the other home setups there is no waiting room, you walk in and are led right to the room. She closes door and you hand her $80.00 for the hour. Then off to the Table shower.

I will say that this place has all of the hollywood places beat in that the table shower is more of a soappy massage (with her hands only, of course). If I was fully erect I am sure it would have happened - however I wasn't yet. The table shower last twice as long as others in the past and it felt good to have a massage and not just a loofa sponge.

Now back to the room. YMMV but the first half of the massage, untill it became soft and sensual was with a blanket on top of me. I find this happens for a handful of reasons:

Your still wet.

There have been recent busts in the area and want to stay protected incase le comes barging in.

She thinks it is possible your LE.

Doesn't like skin to skin unless there is soap, lotion, etc.

Company policy

Whatever the reason I hate it. Almost all of those wellness centers throughout miami do it. I have gone to the same place and on different occasions depending on the girl, I have had with and without the sheet.

It all depends I guess. I would like to find a place that never does this no matter who the girl you get.

Madame in Hollywood is pretty consitent with no sheet.

Anyway after a medium massage (koreans don't really know what medium means) so after a strong skin stretching massage she brings in lotion and rubs down my entire body. Then she comes back with a hot towel-nice after a massage with the hot towel on top she dries me off again and fingertips my balls from the back and says yes? I say of course, she giggles.

Fingertip massage and then the flip she graps some oil and some napkins. the napkins are placed on my belly and she goes to work. By the way, her name is CANDY? I think, short, large breasts for a korean, was wearing a mini skirt and a tank top with breasts popping out. So my hand is under the skirt and she has a nice technique on the happy ending. I took out her breasts and started playing, after about 5 minutes I lean up to start sucking on her nips and I came and accidentaly gave my SELF A FACIAL. she was laughing her ass off. I had it on my forehead, cheeks, lips, etc. she got me a towel and cleaned me up.

As she started massaging again she found a pearl necklace on ME, it was funny as hell. after a short massage we were done.

Through conversation she misheard me and thought I said I was a computer repair guy. I am not sure how she came up with that, because I am the opposite of that and my career doesn't even sound like that nor has the letter c in it.

Anyway I got dressed and she runs out of the room. I go out of the room and the other girl who was in the house is standing there and says oh my it has been long time since you have been here, good to see you again.

I have never been before, but I guess my Geek Chic look was like most everyone else.

So I spot Candy and she leads me back into the massage room with her white sony laptop. I am now pretending to know what I am doing. She opens it up and it is windows Korea - and Yahoo Korea. There are little pokeman icons and everything is in Korean.

Turns out she just wanted to get online, but her service isn't paid yet.

Enjoyed this place and if I am down south I will probably visit again. Next I am off to 7th heaven, English Rose, and Lady V. after that who knows.

Bgswo222
04-29-08, 20:54
Tried Dolly's on SW 8th.

Body rub was ok and by a very sexy black girl.

However all it was, was a body rub.

Went to this place on S. Miami

Turns out to be a latin place.

First massage ever by a latin girl.

So this girl about 5'8" shoulder length dark hair (Angie) and thick in the right places answers the door, however she needed some help communicating with me from this other girl who was about 5'6" long curly light brown hair.

.6 for Angie for the hour.

She comes in the room and proceeds to give a decent full body rub followed by a good finish.

She has a nice tattoo on her right ass cheek as well.

I would definately repeat this place.

Kwik Ryk
05-03-08, 10:05
Do you have to call before you show up? What are their hours of operation? Thanks man.

From a post I did on the indiboard, thought you guys may be interested-

great clean place, much better than most that offer the same thing and those posted in this section of Miami Massage

So last night I was in the area and recalled reading about the jasmine spa. The first thing about the rtff notes on the subject is that alot of people are having trouble finding the place. I say forget that it is a pink house, because at night there are a few that look pink. Instead just look at the large numbers on the front that say 3301. When the houses start turning into offices and dentists your there.

Amazing that it is on such a busy street with no back parking like Madame B. in hollywood.

The korean who answered the door led me right in and was with me the entire time. Like the other home setups there is no waiting room, you walk in and are led right to the room. She closes door and you hand her $80.00 for the hour. Then off to the Table shower.

I will say that this place has all of the hollywood places beat in that the table shower is more of a soappy massage (with her hands only, of course). If I was fully erect I am sure it would have happened - however I wasn't yet. The table shower last twice as long as others in the past and it felt good to have a massage and not just a loofa sponge.

Now back to the room. YMMV but the first half of the massage, untill it became soft and sensual was with a blanket on top of me. I find this happens for a handful of reasons:

Your still wet.

There have been recent busts in the area and want to stay protected incase le comes barging in.

She thinks it is possible your LE.

Doesn't like skin to skin unless there is soap, lotion, etc.

Company policy

Whatever the reason I hate it. Almost all of those wellness centers throughout miami do it. I have gone to the same place and on different occasions depending on the girl, I have had with and without the sheet.

It all depends I guess. I would like to find a place that never does this no matter who the girl you get.

Madame in Hollywood is pretty consitent with no sheet.

Anyway after a medium massage (koreans don't really know what medium means) so after a strong skin stretching massage she brings in lotion and rubs down my entire body. Then she comes back with a hot towel-nice after a massage with the hot towel on top she dries me off again and fingertips my balls from the back and says yes? I say of course, she giggles.

Fingertip massage and then the flip she graps some oil and some napkins. the napkins are placed on my belly and she goes to work. By the way, her name is CANDY? I think, short, large breasts for a korean, was wearing a mini skirt and a tank top with breasts popping out. So my hand is under the skirt and she has a nice technique on the happy ending. I took out her breasts and started playing, after about 5 minutes I lean up to start sucking on her nips and I came and accidentaly gave my SELF A FACIAL. she was laughing her ass off. I had it on my forehead, cheeks, lips, etc. she got me a towel and cleaned me up.

As she started massaging again she found a pearl necklace on ME, it was funny as hell. after a short massage we were done.

Through conversation she misheard me and thought I said I was a computer repair guy. I am not sure how she came up with that, because I am the opposite of that and my career doesn't even sound like that nor has the letter c in it.

Anyway I got dressed and she runs out of the room. I go out of the room and the other girl who was in the house is standing there and says oh my it has been long time since you have been here, good to see you again.

I have never been before, but I guess my Geek Chic look was like most everyone else.

So I spot Candy and she leads me back into the massage room with her white sony laptop. I am now pretending to know what I am doing. She opens it up and it is windows Korea - and Yahoo Korea. There are little pokeman icons and everything is in Korean.

Turns out she just wanted to get online, but her service isn't paid yet.

Enjoyed this place and if I am down south I will probably visit again. Next I am off to 7th heaven, English Rose, and Lady V. after that who knows.

Northbound11
05-03-08, 10:35
You don't need to call. Not sure of there hours but they have two locations, close to each other.

If you call information and ask for jasmine spa you can get both numbers and address.

I was there at 8:30pm...I am sure it the basic amp - 10am 11pm or later

This is a great amp and better than most, but in the end they offer only the same he only.

The providers here are attractive, larger breasts and younger than some of the other places though.

Kwik Ryk
05-04-08, 13:15
Great News! Thanks NB

You don't need to call. Not sure of there hours but they have two locations, close to each other.

If you call information and ask for jasmine spa you can get both numbers and address.

I was there at 8:30pm...I am sure it the basic amp - 10am 11pm or later

This is a great amp and better than most, but in the end they offer only the same he only.

The providers here are attractive, larger breasts and younger than some of the other places though.

Bgswo222
05-05-08, 12:23
Glenn,

I went to that place a few months back and tried to check it out again last week.

I stopped by and noone answered the door the first time.

I went back a little later and the door was proped open and there were a couple people sitting at the desk and they told me they were closed and it was only 9.

It was your typical rub and tug when I was there a few months back.

Northbound11
05-06-08, 22:50
Hey Glenn,

You should check out the jasmine spa I mentioned a few posts back. From that asian spa place just hop on the palmetto to 8th street west to FIU it is right there.

Worth the drive as it better, cleaner and newer than some of the other ones. Or

If you really want the ultimate, but again just HJ. No clock watching--table shower, and the works, even give you a drink on the way out. Attractive and if you have been to nu look in pompano this place has it beat by alot.

Then go to seventh heaven in deerfield. Just west of 95. In shopping center

Best there is with the exception of:

English Rose at Stirling and 95---she has a memory foam table and is an awesome provider HJ only--private in home. No clock watching, no table shower.

Both have websites--do a search.-google or other boards---it is hard to post websites here.

R Consultant
05-17-08, 12:13
We have or maybe had since I havent been up that way lately a top-less bar called Tally-Ho on Park Blvd. Its was billed as an upscale top-less club. I hardly ever saw anyone there when I first went to see about the action. As you are so right it gets real expensive doing field work all the time.

Happy Hunting[

QUOTE=Glenn61]I don't know if the place is still in business, it's was on the upper level just past Tally-Ho Uniforms heading west.

The building has been painted and there still is no sign,,,it's at 5399 NW 36 st.,,,on the north side of the airport,,,I want to investigate one day when my financial situation permits.

Things have gotten tight for me lately and I'm not out mongering every weekend now,,,just banging the same couple of MILFs that while not as much fun as a sweet little wh0re are still a cheap date and it's a sure thing............. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Bgswo222
06-20-08, 21:24
Any new info on the AMP's? How about the LMP's?

Showbob123
06-22-08, 08:17
Normally I post on the Gainesville/Jax/Tally forums. I never post asking for help in MIA b/c I normally just hit up BP when I'm in town, find a girl and do my thing.

Problem: I stay with relatives, I lost my cel phone. I don't want to call BP girls from their home phone.

Question: Can someone PM me or post directions to a spa where I can get at a least hand.. with my back pain of course?

I am in South Kendall.

Big Dick69
06-22-08, 19:35
Normally I post on the Gainesville/Jax/Tally forums. I never post asking for help in MIA b/c I normally just hit up BP when I'm in town, find a girl and do my thing.

Problem: I stay with relatives, I lost my cel phone. I don't want to call BP girls from their home phone.

Question: Can someone PM me or post directions to a spa where I can get at least hand.. with my back pain of course?

I am in South Kendall.There is one at an office complex on the ne corner of SW 88 ST & 107TH AVE on the 2nd floor. Just goto subway and ask one of the guys. They have more details about the place since i dont know the name and room number. But goto subway at night between 9pm to 3am for info.

R Consultant
06-26-08, 09:33
Do as alot of guys and escorts do go to a store get a prepaid phone and use that as your ho-dar phone. I can tell you Sams club has the Trac Phone for 60 bucks with 1000 minutes. It lasts forever and a day. Or they have them all day long at convience stores for 20 bucks for like 30-50 mintues.

One problem solved..

Happy Hunting..

Question: Can someone PM me or post directions to a spa where I can get at a least hand.. with my back pain of course?

I am in South Kendall.

Feanor7
06-26-08, 22:31
I was wondering what hours these massage places are usually open? I've never been to one, but I always have the urge when it's 10:00 PM and later. I was thinking of trying the Jasmine Spa (the pink house at 3301 Sw 107th). So are they open late or throughout the night? Or do they have more "normal" hours like 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM.

Thanx!

Kwik Ryk
06-28-08, 00:40
Hey Glenn if this is the one on 36th, I went there a year and a half ago. Went there around midnight on a Saturday night. Got a bullshit massage for $60 if I remember correctly. Place sucked and service sucked. The masseuse lady wanted .5 for HJ but talked her down to .4. Terrible experience, lady said no table shower because there was no water. She was older too, late 40's. Haven't been back there since.

Here's some pics from the outside,,,any one wanna report on the service here...?

Feanor7
06-29-08, 00:01
I would like to thank Northbound11 for his earlier report about Jasmine Spa. I just got back from there and had a good experience. It was my first time doing one of these. The address for this place is 3301 SW 107th Ave Miami, FL 33165. It's right off of the intersection of Bird Rd (40th St.) and 107th Ave. And it is a pink house. Easy to find. Just look for the numbers 3301 on the front. It looked dark inside so I called the number I had for them and made sure they were open and double checked the house number with the girl who picked up the phone. When I pulled up someone looked through the window, so when I got out of the car I didn't even have to knock. I was greeted at the door by a short Korean (who later said her name is Candy), and she led me straight into a room. She was obviously a bit older, but still cute. I'd do her. I'd say she was 5 feet 2 inches. She was wearing a little black skirt and a tank top. She asked for the $80 up front, I gave her a $100, and she went and gave me change. She did offer a shower, but I didn't go for it. I had just showered anyway. So I lay on my stomach completely naked and she spent half an hour massaging me. She did try to make some small talk about my work and how old I am and where I'm from. A little hard to understand her sometimes, she has a strong Korean accent. Said she's been in Miami for 5 years or so. Even asked me if I have a girlfriend to which I said no. Then I asked her if she has a boyfriend, to which she said "Yes, you for an hour". I thought that was funny. The massage was very good. She even cracked my back and neck a bit. This might be scary to some people but I thought it was cool. Well after about 40 minutes, she told me to turn over. Then she did the "jack off" movement with her hand and said "Yes? ". Of course I said yes, but she was like "no, I no touch" and I said "yes, touch", and she said "no, no", and I said "yes, yes", and finally she said "ok but shhhh, you can't tell anybody". And I said of course. I think this was just her way of making sure I wasn't LE or something. Just a little game she had to play to feel OK doing it. There was nothing mean about the exchange. So then I asked if I can see her tits, and she played the little game a bit, but then let me. Then she gets lotion and goes to work on my member and I'm allowed to touch her breasts and then sit up and suck them (similar to Northbounds experience). After this she finishes up the rest of the hour massaging me, and I give her an extra $40. She gives me a hug and tells me I have a nice body and stuff. Even kinda kissed me on the lips which I thought was weird. Held my hand and walked me to the door and everything and then I was out. It was a really good experience.

Northbound11
06-29-08, 22:49
Since no one really reads the Ft. Lauderdale and most massage fans are here I will post this.

TOOK ONE FOR THE TEAM
I was driving on Griffin Road just past 441 and I hit the intersection of the turnpike. At the light in the ground median there are some get rich signs, an obama sign and also a very easy to read sign that says royal asian massage, and there number and broward and 441.

Didn't think much of it.

Then on this past thursday, for some strange reason I was in the area of broward and 441 and drove around to each shopping center untill my third try on the southwest corner yeilded the Asian spa.

It is very flashy--- big neon open sign and the white sign above it says Royal (very small) and then Asian Massage. I didn't think this place was connected to the other asian massages on 163rd or even on stirling so I went in.

The too young to be legal receptionist ask if I have been before and then she caught me in a lie, because she asked for my name or membship card.

Here is how it works...you give your name and phone number-- fake is ok and they give you a membership card...same as Geisha they punch holes and the 8th or so is free. if you forget your card just give your name.

Anyways after that was over --- She took my $69.00 (yes that is really what they charge for an hour) and asked if I wanted a shower. I took this as not a table shower but myself and said no....I later relized that I should have said yes to see what it was, but I was still pretending I was there before to receive better service.

It is a very big place... all of the rooms have doors that close completely but don't lock. Also you take off your clothes in the room, another good sign of extras=== however there is absolutely no place to put your clothes...I stacked them on the floor.

Very attractive and semi tall therapist comes in and right away covers my back, but only for about 5 minutes, then it came off and I had requested a light massage. These asians always pull my skin off and leave me in bad shape with a medium or hard.

I had an intense medium type/sexual massage. When I say sexual I mean her hands were on my ass half of the time and if she was massaging my back she would always come back to the ass with one hand.

No fingertips before the flip (a usual bad sign)....then after the flip, covered the tool-- and massaged my head and face, then chest..

She sat me up and massage more...

Bottom line is one of the == if not the best actual massage I have ever gotten in an AMP. == BUT NO HE or even a hint of it. Just lots of tease on my ass and back and then the flip yeilded nothing.

It could be once you are known it is possible, however just like the stirling rd and also 163rd street, it may be an incredible massage without the possiblity of a he ever.

Alot of mongers I go love the fact that you could somehow get the he and it keeps them going back to places that are known not to give extras.

But if you go to Royal Asian Massage on the SW corner of 441 and Broward -- go for the massage and be surprised if you experience a happy ending as it seems like not the norm.

Feanor7
06-30-08, 19:20
Good report but a hard read,,,I had to drop the view menu and switch to the LARGEST text.

par·a·graph
–noun 1. a distinct portion of written or printed matter dealing with a particular idea, usually beginning with an indentation on a new line.Hahahaha! Point well taken Glenn! Sorry about that. I'll keep it in mind for next time.

Hairball
07-04-08, 19:44
Thanks to all for the info on places to visit. This forum rocks. Anyway on my way back to Orlando from a week in the Keys decided to try Jasmine but somehow messed up the address and went farther up the road near Lake Worth close to the turnpike I found Sun Spa. No appointment but had to wait 20min. so Mammason asked if I would like to wait in the steam bath. Well I had plenty of booze in me from the week that needed to be purged so went for it. They have a locker for you stuff and you cary the key with you. Right on time I was retrieved by Jamie who led me to the table shower which was quite pleasent. She asked I washy here? Of coarse the answer was yes. On to the room for the massage which was above average. My only concern was the rooms did not have real doors but curtains. On the flip she asked again with unit in hand This OK? No negotiations just started the HE which was not the best technique but still good for a warm and fuzzy squirt. Cleaned me up and finished the top side massage. Jamie barely speaks english and had a hard time saying her name. I would guess Japanese 25yrs old? Limited touching with hard to access white jeans with tight top but she was real easy on the eyes.
I liked this place because there was no 3rd degree interogation have you been here before stuff. I can't say if more extras could be had but if I lived here would try when they remembered me after a few visits. Standard .80 door and tip of .4 which was never asked for.

Bone Yard
07-07-08, 15:53
I was looking to soothe all the aching bones from the weekend activities so I headed down to Paradise Spa on 123rd just west of Biscayne. I had read G61's positive post a while back and noticed they were advertising on Backpage recently.

It's fairly close to work, so I headed out for an extended lunch only to find a 'for rent' sign in the front window. I went to the front and peeked in the window and it was dark and empty. I called the number from the ad and it was disconnected.

Guess it's time to head up to Hallandale.

Let's be careful out there!

Showbob123
07-08-08, 12:53
Pink house 3301.

Got a late 40's-early 50's Asian woman. $50 for the Half hour. Tipped $30 at the end--not discussion prior to that.

Horrible back rub. I found myself feeling pain for the next few days whenever I would stand up. She shook my hand automatically. Extras looked to be off the menu, but who knows, it was my first time there so maybe YMMV in a positive way if you are a returning customer.

Kwik Ryk
07-09-08, 12:16
Which day of the week was it? Around what time did you go? Did you tell them it was your first time there? Tipped $30 for a hand shake, no HJ? This is the first bad post I've read about the Pink House.

Pink house 3301.

Got a late 40's-early 50's Asian woman. $50 for the Half hour. Tipped $30 at the end--not discussion prior to that.

Horrible back rub. I found myself feeling pain for the next few days whenever I would stand up. She shook my hand automatically. Extras looked to be off the menu, but who knows, it was my first time there so maybe YMMV in a positive way if you are a returning customer.

Rodeo9112
07-15-08, 01:03
I see a lot here on Asian places, but, does anyone have any info (current) on the local (Dade County) LMPs? Specifically, I'm looking for anything on Fountain Spa, girls that do FS at Queen Spa, and anything on Beauty Sensations or other spas in Doral, Kendall or Coral Gables.

Thanks,

Rodeo

Manny33919
07-15-08, 18:28
I see a lot here on Asian places, but, does anyone have any info (current) on the local (Dade County) LMPs? Specifically, I'm looking for anything on Fountain Spa, girls that do FS at Queen Spa, and anything on Beauty Sensations or other spas in Doral, Kendall or Coral Gables.

Thanks,

RodeoAnd while we're at it, can we get the owners names for you as well?

Adoc69
07-18-08, 00:26
Has anyone hit the AMP on 163rd, about a mile east of 95/826 interchange (south side of the road)?

I live about 2 hours away, and was passing through with the old lady so I couldn't stop. Any info. would be appreciated.

Likes It Bare
07-21-08, 11:52
On Friday went to see this provider http://miami. Craigslist.org/mdc/ers/759833197.html. Told 150 for all. When I get there and get undressed, she tells me its for bikini only. As I am horny as hell I tell her to just do it. She give me a 30 second rub and then tells me to turn over. She gives a disinterested HJ and I'm just happy to get out of there. Worst that I have ever been to.

Likes It Bare
07-22-08, 12:51
Post the ad next time with the pics,,,the link is gone.

I learned to stay off CL and BackPage for anything other than massage parlors near my house...the independents are risky,,,NorthBound has the best info on this type of action.

Shooting in the dark and taking a chance on what sounds like a treat will usually leave you with your dick in your hand.Here is the add. they all say something like gorgeous latinas or the like.

Need to let go and feel really good? Then surrender to my strong sensitive hands and I will make you feel incredibly wonderful. I am totally focused on your body, very intuitive and trained in both therapeutic and erotic work. I do blend of exceptional therapeutic bodywork combined with incredible erotic touch that relaxes you and makes your whole body come alive with pleasure. I have taken workshops in erotic work with Body Electric. I can work nude or clothed, its up to you.

Call me Gina and friends! 305 763 70 24

Incall only

North Miami (123 Biscayne)

Tanboat05
07-22-08, 14:00
Agreed. Thats why I have been hitting the clubs. I like the smorgasboard approach and by the time you get over the wasted time and money, the fun you can have in a club before you get to the back room and then the dances, it is money well spent. I still like the street girls and they seem to be commin gback but I have almost been left unhappy with the Rub N tug places. Here and on the road.

Bone Yard
07-23-08, 19:45
Here are some names and locations from the Miami Herald.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/broward/story/614359.html

Bone Yard
07-23-08, 19:52
And for a more complete list, including some mugs:

http://cbs4.com/local/Operation.Red.Light.2.776993.html

Bgswo222
08-19-08, 08:08
Any updates on that place on 36th or any others?

TheJohn
09-25-08, 20:56
Here's some pics from the outside,,,any one wanna report on the service here...?Any info on this place? Don't go into too much detail. Just basic: yes or no, and how much $.

Also, there is a Japanese AMP a few blocks East of this place on 36 street. Any info?

Xicculus
09-26-08, 15:18
I've been there. It's the same strip plaza as the pizza store and the marijuana head shop on 123rd just west of Biscayne. It's not well marked and you enter from the parking lot in the back. They are good, but they charge way too much considering they're working out of what should be a condemned building. It's really a dump.

Here is the add. they all say something like gorgeous latinas or the like.

Need to let go and feel really good? Then surrender to my strong sensitive hands and I will make you feel incredibly wonderful. I am totally focused on your body, very intuitive and trained in both therapeutic and erotic work. I do blend of exceptional therapeutic bodywork combined with incredible erotic touch that relaxes you and makes your whole body come alive with pleasure. I have taken workshops in erotic work with Body Electric. I can work nude or clothed, its up to you.

Call me Gina and friends! 305 763 70 24

Incall only

North Miami (123 Biscayne)

Miami Scooter
09-26-08, 15:43
http://miami.backpage.com/AdultJobs/_adult_spa_now_hiring_hiring_24/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=1786618

http://miami.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sexy_sensual_body_rubs_25/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=2708038

Lerrena
09-27-08, 18:57
That's the Paradise Spa,,,it was great a couple of years back when the Brazilian girls worked there,,,I actually got BBBJ from one girl there once.

But the last time I was there, there where two fat ugly Latinas and their attitude sucked,,,I passed and did not return.....I still have the their business card.

But the price is not set there,,it's negotiable if they like how you look.

Glenn, that doesn't look like a business card anymore...it looks like a well-worn VIP card! LOL!!!

Bone Yard
10-04-08, 22:21
Unless they've cranked up again, when I was there back in July, it was closed. See my report on 7/7/08 or so.

AlterBuu
10-05-08, 23:25
I haven't been there or on the boards for about a year, so not sure how useful this is but its 30 for the house with a $60 minimum tip for basic service. Full service runs about 200. The girls there change a lot so its luck of the draw. When i was there they had an asian chick and a latin one. The latin chick was an actual Masseuse but still tight.

TheJohn
10-08-08, 11:31
555 E 25th St

Hialeah, FL 33013-3848

It's just West of Lejune on East 25th street/ close to Hialeah Gold (which I will report on soon).

Any info?

John

TheJohn
10-08-08, 13:35
From BP/ Body Rubs

Professional massage & relaxation for busy Executives - 24
posted: October 5, 2008, 12:59 PM

The Ultimate in Relaxation for busy Executives
Discret Home & Hotel vizit
From friendly, charming, skilled and sensual 24 russian college girl.
You are cordialy ivited to discover a new dimension in sensual simulation
VIP MASSAGE - 60 min massage - 120$
This popular anti-stress treatment start with professional swedish or deep-tissue and Californian massage which due to its long, slow strokes and use of warm oil is great way to relax and release you from stress frombusy corporate life. The gentle electrifying Thai BODY-TO-BODY massage to help you for total relaxation.
VIP De LUXE MASSAGE - 90 min - 180.
I sets the room with candle and incence stick infusing it with my own sensuality. And I use only hipoallergenic oil, candles and incence with the finest soothing sensuous music selection.
ONLY ACCEPTS CASH PAYMENTS! Simple. Effective. Discret.
Rates are all inclusive, except for local taxi fare. My fee + local taxi must be paid in cash at the begining of your massage!
PLEASE...
-have a shower before my arrival
-set the room temperature warmer for your comfort
-have the fee for mee ready in an open envelope
-enjoy touch....and let go

TEL 786 715 8053 Visited her at her apt in South Beach about 2 months ago. She's about 27/ 28 and very hot. Do not let her deep voice fool you. She sounds older than she is.

I opted for the Deluxe (90 min). Top less full body rub with her whole body (bikini bottom on) on her bed. Very nice. Lots of rubbing from behind down there. After the flip a decent HE. I don't remember paying 180 though. But close enough. I recommend the 60 min.

Definately worth checking her out. But $ considered, I probably would not repeat.

John

Stockbroker21
10-09-08, 01:37
http://www.independentgirls.com/indiboard-new/index.php?showtopic=139095

7392 NW 35th Terrace, Suite 205, Doral
305-406-0383

http://miami.backpage.com/BodyRubs/_sexy_f...wAd?oid=3141270

If your willing to dish out $150 you can get a cbj and some touching

Latin girls

9582 NW 41st St., Doral, FL 33178 305-597-4477

Full Service- AMP

2565 Nw 79th Ave Doral, FL 33122
305-463-0084

CBBJ- $125..Prob could get more if you become a regular
Latin

7319 NW 36th St, Doral
305-444-0442

FS!

Member #3982
11-30-08, 14:07
Hi crew,

Any word on the ever changing andromeda spa over on hallandale. 30 bucks entry fee.

You know, the one near scarletts that posts like crazy on bp.

LatinaLover77
12-26-08, 11:50
Doral is the capitol of Latin MPs in Florida,,,,I work in the area all day and being right next to Miami Intl A/P and the center of a major business district brings plenty of clients.

I believe that the one at 7319 NW 36 st. is Beauty Sensations,,,,had some good times there but the quality dropped off and my budget has not allowed me to return lately.......

I tried to call several of these and the lines were disconnected. Does anyone know of any parlor that is still operating in or around Doral? Looking for Latina's not asians. Shoot me a PM or post on here please. A search on google didn't reveal too many places that look like what we would visit.

Member #3982
01-11-09, 14:12
Bumping up the Inquiry.

Does anyone know about the constant ads in CL, and BP?

Places on Hallandale.

Dave9090
01-12-09, 11:26
Bumping up the Inquiry.

Places on Hallandale.A little: the add says 40, when you get there they say 60, so you say add says 40, and for 40 you are in room. Minimum tip is 60 so 100 for 1/2 hour. This gets some mutual touching and HE. The whole time you will be badgered for upsell and really nice stuff.

Here is trick. Put up with awful nonsense for the first time and come back. Now for the 100 it is clamer and nicer and the more you come back the nicer it all gets. For a one shot deal it is awful.

BTW some of the girls are just perfect for whatever size you wnat and they like being anonymous and having a small customer base. They are afraid of all publicity of the clubs.

Dave9090
01-12-09, 14:18
Bumping up the Inquiry.

Places on Hallandale.I wrote report four hours ago and not listed yet so this is just a check to see how forums work.

Allover
01-13-09, 04:40
I had the opportunity to cruise the Hallandale spas for the first time this weekend. It's a very interesting group of AMPs all located in what looks like a business park. Most seem to be closed but there were several open as well.

I decided to visit several AMPs and saw some decent Latinas. The best looking was Elena at #108 in the middle row. $29 for 30 minutes and $60 for HE after furious negotiation. I hated the fierce negotiation but Elena was really hot. Prior to vising this AMP I went to 4-5 others just to see the provider. I made a polite excuse and left until Elena greeted me at her establishment.

I'd like to ask if it is appropriate to visit several AMPs here until I find a very good looker? I didn't notice anybody else doing that? Also, I didn't see any Asians. Are there Asian girls at the Hallendale Bl. joints?

I highly recommend a visit to this area although it may be a little pricey.

Dave9090
01-13-09, 09:49
I had the opportunity to cruise the Hallandale spas for the first time this weekend. It's a very interesting group of AMPs all located in what looks like a business park. Most seem to be closed but there were several open as well.

I decided to visit several AMPs and saw some decent Latinas. The best looking was Elena at #108 in the middle row. $29 for 30 minutes and $60 for HE after furious negotiation. I hated the fierce negotiation but Elena was really hot. Prior to vising this AMP I went to 4-5 others just to see the provider. I made a polite excuse and left until Elena greeted me at her establishment.

I'd like to ask if it is appropriate to visit several AMPs here until I find a very good looker? I didn't notice anybody else doing that? Also, I didn't see any Asians. Are there Asian girls at the Hallendale Bl. joints?

I highly recommend a visit to this area although it may be a little pricey.How long did you get for your 90. Did you have to negotiate for the 60 after you payed the 30. Also, was all the negotiation done before session started. were you able to enjoy the session.

Yes, I check out more than one and many other guys do as the girls say come back after you check out the others.

Member #3982
01-13-09, 15:08
I hit up Mandys, its right near scarletts. Pm me for info.

Anyone hit up the pure pleasure place? Its a few blocks away.

Member #3982
01-14-09, 01:59
A little help here.

So far the reports seem to indicate that the AMPs on hallandale are 30-40 for 1/2 hour?

Don't the ads all say 40 for an hour?

I don't get it. Also, any hop of getting a description to us out here about some of the girls?

Always on the lookout for a girl with big bolt ons. The bigger the better.

Dave9090
01-14-09, 11:44
A little help here.

So far the reports seem to indicate that the AMPs on hallandale are 30-40 for 1/2 hour?

Don't the ads all say 40 for an hour?

I don't get it. Also, any hop of getting a description to us out here about some of the girls?

Always on the lookout for a girl with big bolt ons. The bigger the better. The ads lie.

40 half or 60 whole. May be albe to get coupon for Swiss wellness for 20 off full hour. Most important 1/2 hour really 20 min and full hour really forty min.

After you pay forty or sixty to get in room the torment starts as the sweet wonderful lady becomes the most ferocious sales person ever.

Everything is on table and they wnat the most money. If you get mutual touching above waist and he you should be able to get 40 for room and 60 tip. On second trip it becomes easier and the more you go the easier it gets. But, the first time is bad.

Some girls will not do anything but scowl at you for less than 100. Problem is you do not know this until you are already out the 40 or 60.

Regarding looks, just go door to door some of the ladies are jsut perfect.

NorthBound
01-14-09, 22:56
The Hallendale situation are NOT amp's they are regular Jack Joint types. There massage hardly exists if it all.

In an AMP there is usually a table shower and lots of massage action with fingertip body rub before the flip.

In these places, there is a rush to get you off and out. Sometimes you can find a very attractive provider, but generally it is a rip off.

Mostly White or Latin girls. But different from the Latin Doral situation where if you have $300.00 plus you can get fs.

The hallandale scene is really not for me, so others will need to report back or check the indi board. They are also too high profile in there advertising for me to visit.

Member #3982
01-15-09, 00:06
So I just returned from a visit to the hallandale spa area. I figured, "screw it time to toftt and see what the deal is"

Wasnt in the mean to fight, so it was 40 to get in. Actually decent massage rub before the flip. She uses the lotion to rub it in (! )

After the flip, very attentive to all the necessary regions. No upsell attempts. Nice convo. Pleasant. Seemed that upon future visits, might be more "interactive".

Kalato
01-19-09, 01:31
Found an ad. On CL for an afordable massage, She said 40. Or 50. Will do. So, I called her and had her come over, big mistake.

Big, fat, plus-plus size girl, streatch mark all the way up to her neck.

Not wanting to be a total asshole, I told her I needed a girl to walk on my back, and gave her 20. For gas. Here's the pic she sent me.

Agent, can u pass me her ad. I'm into BBW.

Driveby305
01-19-09, 01:34
Agent, can u pass me her ad. I'm into BBW.I 2nd that motion

Noa123
01-20-09, 01:26
I 2nd that motionLink would be nice.

Driveby305
01-24-09, 15:19
Link would be nice.Bump, Agent 61 can you provide the info for an affordable massage?

Stockbroker21
02-09-09, 13:42
http://miami.backpage.com/BodyRubs/_sensual_body_rub_sessions_25/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=4812935

http://imagesa.backpage.com/centralimages/mia/6f/6f5c8051f72dc914c79db801716f414e--2--amandajpg--large.jpg

7392 NW 35th Terrace Suite 205
305-406-0383

**Just go down 72 av/Milam Dairy and suite 205- very discrete

http://www.elclarin.com/penat_noe.gif

305 716-1172
4733 NW 79th Ave
Latin
7-night plaza (next to 7-11)

(305)-480-7126
2648 sw coral way 87th ave
suite 209

http://www.elclarin.com/Guerra_Luis_001.gif

Kendall Dr. & 106 Ave suite 216
305-270-0535
Suite 216

http://www.elclarin.com/Ramos_Yaneth_001.gif

305-513-8507
7319 Nw 36th St Miami, FL 33166

LatinaLover77
02-09-09, 21:06
Thanks for the listing of the MP's in Doral. We could have done that ourselves which we have. As a member with only "2" posting's, how about you go to one of those places and post a reply!

Mark22
03-03-09, 18:17
Does it seem like the number of AMPs advertising in the Herald sports page have really picked up? It seems that on an average mid-week day (which tends to have fewer ads than the weekends), there used to only be 1 or 2 AMPs, and then 5-6 regular MPs. Lately, it's been the reverse, almost all AMPs. Interesting.

In any event, does anyone have any AMPs that they would recommend for having ladies under 25, or even under 20? What are the latest favorite for AMPs based on attractive girls (which is more important to me than any extras)?

It doesn't seem like there is much update in the last 6 months (other than mentions of some busts in Hallandale.

Thanks in advance!

Toogone
03-04-09, 14:05
Found an ad. On CL for an afordable massage, She said 40. Or 50. Will do. So, I called her and had her come over, big mistake.

Big, fat, plus-plus size girl, streatch mark all the way up to her neck.

Not wanting to be a total asshole, I told her I needed a girl to walk on my back, and gave her 20. For gas. Here's the pic she sent me.Hey, I sent you a message.

Chuchon
03-06-09, 16:26
Ok, I have never used this type of services and got curios from your reports. I picked up "el clarin" local magazine from a restaurant, looked up the MPs and chose one on flagler and 8th ave, called and they told me $30 for the hour plus tip. So I got there arund 7pm, went in and was greeted by a very good looking cuban girl with the standard issue latin big ass. She asked me to strip and lay down for a not so good rub, flipped without a towel and she started the massage then, after a couple of teases she finally grabs my tool and starts giving me a hand job. She asks me if I'm LE, then proceeds with the menu, standard handjob $60 tip, hand job with her in a bikini $120, blow $150, full $200.

Its hard for me to bargain when a hottie like her has my tool in her hands, so I went for the full, wow that big ass really moves a lot, I had a fun time but she was not into it that much. I would repeat but only for a hand job, too much money for somebody not interested in what you are doing.

LatinaLover77
03-08-09, 12:26
Ok, I have never used this type of services and got curios from your reports. I picked up "el clarin" local magazine from a restaurant, looked up the MPs and chose one on flagler and 8th ave, called and they told me $30 for the hour plus tip. So I got there arund 7pm, went in and was greeted by a very good looking cuban girl with the standard issue latin big ass. She asked me to strip and lay down for a not so good rub, flipped without a towel and she started the massage then, after a couple of teases she finally grabs my tool and starts giving me a hand job. She asks me if I'm LE, then proceeds with the menu, standard handjob $60 tip, hand job with her in a bikini $120, blow $150, full $200.

Its hard for me to bargain when a hottie like her has my tool in her hands, so I went for the full, wow that big ass really moves a lot, I had a fun time but she was not into it that much. I would repeat but only for a hand job, too much money for somebody not interested in what you are doing.

Holy Shit that's a lot of money! I can get a cbj from a totally naked hot stripper in Doral for $. I thought $ was pricey but it sounds like either the place thinks way too highly of its services or they saw you a mile away...

BTW. A HJ from the naked stripper would only have been .5 which is a lot better than $.20 with a girl in a bikini

Bone Yard
03-08-09, 15:38
Holy Shit that's a lot of money! I can get a cbj from a totally naked hot stripper in Doral for $. I thought $ was pricey but it sounds like either the place thinks way too highly of its services or they saw you a mile away...

BTW. A HJ from the naked stripper would only have been .5 which is a lot better than $.20 with a girl in a bikini

Sir Amp Alot,
Did you want to share your good fortune with us? You can PM if you wish. A CBJ from a stripper (at a strip club?) is hit or miss at best. At most LMP's one is assured of a menu (albeit expensive). But even then, one can negotiate.

LatinaLover77
03-08-09, 17:21
Sir Amp Alot,
Did you want to share your good fortune with us? You can PM if you wish. A CBJ from a stripper (at a strip club?) is hit or miss at best. At most LMP's one is assured of a menu (albeit expensive). But even then, one can negotiate.

I sent you a PM but I posted on here in Jan I believe of my expenses at Pink Pony. I wouldn't expect anything more than $ for full service at a MP. Times are tough and if these girls at the MP's think they can charge us $$ for full service then we need to set the price again for them.

Correct prices to pay at an LMP
.4 handjob with some roaming
.60 cbj with/without top on and roaming
$ full service

Sharpie1
03-09-09, 19:23
The AMP located near tamiami airport, advertised in the paper is a latina's paradise. The house fee ($30) plus tip might get you more than a tug if your lucky and say you've been there before.

I tried to call several of these and the lines were disconnected. Does anyone know of any parlor that is still operating in or around Doral? Looking for Latina's not asians. Shoot me a PM or post on here please. A search on google didn't reveal too many places that look like what we would visit.

Bone Yard
03-12-09, 13:18
I recently tried this one: http://miami.backpage.com/BodyRubs/_39_99_soft_hands_22/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=5086805

She went right to available menu and I negotiated a full course meal under $$ which included the door fee. It was not GFE, but took care of the needs. I went to the Miami Lakes one which is actuall just north of OpaLocka airport around 37 Ave. There is a very similar ad with other locations (one near Doral) and if they are related i suspect you could get similar service. Their ad is usually posted right before or after the one above.

The AMP located near tamiami airport, advertised in the paper is a latina's paradise. The house fee ($30) plus tip might get you more than a tug if your lucky and say you've been there before.

LatinaLover77
03-18-09, 17:24
So since it was a rainy crappy day, I decided to go fourth and find a nice LMP to report about.

1st- S&R also listed as Beauty Sensations. 36th St and Palmetto Pkwy.
Entry .60 told once at the table that the tip was also .60 (didnt even discuss anything prior to getting into the room). The girl (from Peru) stated that she does not do massage and nobody there does. Only oil and lotion rubs. Well OK then.... I said sure go ahead to find out what this road would lead to. The girl was about 30yro and had long straight highlighted blonde hair. Kinda cute with an obvious fake boob job. She wore sweats that were very tight and you could tell that she kept her body in shape. She was very petite. Anyways, she asked a ton of questions about who I was and etc. I said I just got in the area and found the place online. She said that she's only been working there 2 weeks and not sure when she will leave. She spoke decent English. I kept asking about what else is included with the massage. Never really got a good answer. After awhile towards the flip (which she held the towel over me while flipping) I asked if she could help me loosen up a little more. She said sure. Well at the end I asked point blank, "Is there anything extra that I can get"? She said that she's an innocent girl and doesnt do that. Ok WHATEVER! But she insisted that I return for a better time. Not likely. Once I get the cold shoulder I don't like to repeat. I left .40 just because the rubdown was nice.

2nd place- No names mentioned but she was Cuban with a large round juicy ass! It was a very thorough massage with attention everywhere. At the end she asked if I wanted the middle of the front done and I said sure. It was nice and when I asked if I could touch she threw down the pants and away she went. $ for the massage and tip all included. Will repeat! Not posting the name of the place as we all know LEO will ruin it for all of us. Trusted senior members can PM me

Geffthom
03-19-09, 10:17
Can anybody give a report on the spa located off us1 in Falls Warehouse?

Geffthom
03-19-09, 11:31
Does anybody have info on AMP in falls warehouse just off US1.

LatinaLover77
03-19-09, 13:59
Does anybody have info on AMP in falls warehouse just off US1.

Some many new people want handouts. When I started coming to this site I RTFF like so many other senior members had said. I found what places to go to and I also found that by RTFF you discover that intel is not handed to you without some sort of attempt on your own to discover things and post them on here. We all have paid our dues to know the places to go to have a good time. My suggestion is to go visit a few AMP's or LMP's and find out what is offered and report back to us. Then you will receive some help with your needs if you still need it.

Dragster
03-19-09, 17:01
So after driving to a jobsite today I seen this hot blonde, she was looking for fun!!!! trust me, with her shirt open in front of the DQ on 41 south of Coral Gables. I had to check to see if this really was a chick looking top be picked up. Damn she looked hot anyway I pull up into parking area and here comes a pimped out MBenz. She jumps in his and I don't blame her she was a 9 on looks. So that being said now my dick is wanting some fun. So i grab a newspaper and flip through tell I find an add. I call up first one Asian, couldnt answer simples questions. so I pick another latin girl answers the phone and I tel her i am on my way. Nice clean Business, met this 25 year old looking find out she is colombian, get to the door and the fee is 35 for 30 mins. I give her 40 "she doesnt have change" get to the room get down to ground zero and lay on the table, she does a bikini massage and puts on rubber gloves. Gives me a nice relaxing massage then flips and never comes close to the goods. I let her know i do like her touch and put my hand on her bosy feeling her. She is a 5 in the face and 8 on body, naturals b's and basic chatting. she said the session is almost over???? I say you forgot the most important part she said whats that and i point she says she does not do that here not that type of place and told me i could do it, I told her juntos and she complied. after her hand touched it i remove mine and off to the races she goes, slowed her down just a little and played with her nice nips and tits, blew my load about 5 shots of out 5 and paid my tip .60 and left. I was happy because that chick i seen earlier killed me, i didnt feel like getting caught choking the chicken in Burger King. I would repeat but I prefer no rubber gloves is that the standard here in Miami? I might see if more extras are on the menu or even after work.

Kwik Ryk
03-20-09, 16:02
I think you overpaid for a HJ. 2 Jacksons would have been more than enough. Gloves are not standard in Miami, this is the first time I've heard of rubber gloves being used during the body rub. Anyone else experience this? Too bad you didn't pick up the other chick. Where was this place with rubber gloves? I wanna make sure I don't go there.

So after driving to a jobsite today I seen this hot blonde, she was looking for fun!!!! trust me, with her shirt open in front of the DQ on 41 south of Coral Gables. I had to check to see if this really was a chick looking top be picked up. Damn she looked hot anyway I pull up into parking area and here comes a pimped out MBenz. She jumps in his and I don't blame her she was a 9 on looks. So that being said now my dick is wanting some fun. So i grab a newspaper and flip through tell I find an add. I call up first one Asian, couldnt answer simples questions. so I pick another latin girl answers the phone and I tel her i am on my way. Nice clean Business, met this 25 year old looking find out she is colombian, get to the door and the fee is 35 for 30 mins. I give her 40 "she doesnt have change" get to the room get down to ground zero and lay on the table, she does a bikini massage and puts on rubber gloves. Gives me a nice relaxing massage then flips and never comes close to the goods. I let her know i do like her touch and put my hand on her bosy feeling her. She is a 5 in the face and 8 on body, naturals b's and basic chatting. she said the session is almost over???? I say you forgot the most important part she said whats that and i point she says she does not do that here not that type of place and told me i could do it, I told her juntos and she complied. after her hand touched it i remove mine and off to the races she goes, slowed her down just a little and played with her nice nips and tits, blew my load about 5 shots of out 5 and paid my tip .60 and left. I was happy because that chick i seen earlier killed me, i didnt feel like getting caught choking the chicken in Burger King. I would repeat but I prefer no rubber gloves is that the standard here in Miami? I might see if more extras are on the menu or even after work.

LatinaLover77
03-20-09, 17:44
I think you overpaid for a HJ. 2 Jacksons would have been more than enough. Gloves are not standard in Miami, this is the first time I've heard of rubber gloves being used during the body rub. Anyone else experience this? Too bad you didn't pick up the other chick. Where was this place with rubber gloves? I wanna make sure I don't go there.

Agreed, never had rubber gloves used even though I've seen them in the room. 40 is standard for HJ.

LatinaLover77
03-21-09, 11:51
What about ones that dont include door fee or say its 80 upfront?

When I visit I pay the fee for an hour massage upfront. Usually 60. The last place I went it was $ for massage fee and tip included before I went to the room. I was hesitant about giving a tip with payment upfront, but I was not disappointed. I got a nice hj and some bbbj.

Member #4860
03-21-09, 16:26
When I visit I pay the fee for an hour massage upfront. Usually 60. The last place I went it was $ for massage fee and tip included before I went to the room. I was hesitant about giving a tip with payment upfront, but I was not disappointed. I got a nice HJ and some BBBJ.The bottom line is that if you want FS you're better off going to Craigslist or Backpage where for between 100 and 150 you can get one full hour at a place of your choice or a clean incall location. Downside is you only have that one provider to work with, not multiples, but upside the risk of LEO barging in is much less and if she likes you you can negotiate better $$s. Also, no rubber gloves or door fees apply as everything is included, sometimes even greek if you like that sort of thing.

Sharpie1
03-23-09, 11:00
Can anybody give a report on the spa located off us1 in Falls Warehouse?Been there before. Its an Asian HJ place. Its a hit or miss in that place. I havent been there in a while, but the women there were old, and too much makeup. There is table shower and sauna offered. Nothing special

Member #4860
03-23-09, 14:54
Care to share your spot in PM? I could use some BBBJDragster,

Ever had any issues develop with BBBJ.

Even with previous mouth cavity examinations, it's still a bit risky.

Stockbroker21
03-28-09, 20:22
Went to splash spa after long time

72 ave/12 st (right across El Dorado) furniture

They must have lost their minds

Good looking blonde, good body

$40 door charge

And $120 for naked rub and tug. No touch down low

And that was the most offered. I laughed and left.

They have a sister spa and I'm assuming same menu prices.

Spudhub
04-17-09, 14:18
Hey, I am visiting from out of town and I am looking for a full body rub down from a beautiful, petite hispanic or white provider. I am not necessarily looking for full-service, which is why I am asking the question as it is difficult to distinguish by looking at the forum, so please no RTFF. Would I be better off going to one of the strip clubs, which seem to be great from what I have read here. Please help if you can. I can and will return the favor for info on Chicago, LA, or Houston.

Another question--there are some great looking girls offering massage on backpage at reasonable rates. I know in Houston and Chicago these pictures are generally accurate and can be trusted, but in Cincinnati where I live currently they are usually too good to be true. Can I trust backpage in Miami? Thanks.

LatinaLover77
04-17-09, 20:55
Hey, I am visiting from out of town and I am looking for a full body rub down from a beautiful, petite hispanic or white provider. I am not necessarily looking for full-service, which is why I am asking the question as it is difficult to distinguish by looking at the forum, so please no RTFF. Would I be better off going to one of the strip clubs, which seem to be great from what I have read here. Please help if you can. I can and will return the favor for info on Chicago, LA, or Houston.

Another question--there are some great looking girls offering massage on backpage at reasonable rates. I know in Houston and Chicago these pictures are generally accurate and can be trusted, but in Cincinnati where I live currently they are usually too good to be true. Can I trust backpage in Miami? Thanks.

If you want a BJ or HJ from an incredibly hot Latina, visit any strip club. Most will charge around $ for a cbj and you'll spend .40 for entry into VIP for the action, but it can be worth it to have a totally naked hottie blow you. If you want a nice rubdown with a tug, visit almost anyplace in Doral.

Bone Yard
04-17-09, 22:11
Typically the posted rate is a 'door' fee if its in the $20-50 range. From there you will negotiate what additional services you would like and you're probably in the driver's seat right now. As for the pictures, I would say that if they look 'amateurish' then they're probably close to being real.

Stockbroker21
04-22-09, 13:06
Wow---if you are in the area def check it out. Go see Alex

25th and 79th ave in doral

Fountain spa

Everything on the menu.

If its your first time there they may ask you to fill out your name and stuff. Just scribble it down. Its just for security I guess.

Stockbroker21
04-23-09, 00:05
I meant Christina.

Alex isn't there anymore they said.

Stockbroker21
04-28-09, 11:56
For Full Service Fountain Spa is the only one I know where you can get more than oral.

Here is a pic of what it looks like from the outside

http://********.com/erotic-massage-parlors.htm?country=16046&state=&name=&zip=33178&mile=10&phone1=&phone2=&phone3=&x=0&y=0

25th/79ave- in Doral, right across from Checkers

But if you are looking for full service why not try the local agencies in SFL, which have incall and outcalls

http://adorablexxx.com/home

http://www.gfesxxx.com/indexhome.php

Argentino
04-28-09, 17:27
There may be others. I hope to post details soon.

I am kind of new at this and I don't want to get ripped off. Could any of you tell me what would be an acceptable fee for FS. I drove around the other day visiting different places and most seem excessively high, like .4 to .6 at the door and over $ to start.

By the way thanks for all the comments, they were very educational.

For Full Service Fountain Spa is the only one I know where you can get more than oral.

Here is a pic of what it looks like from the outside

http://********.com/erotic-massage-parlors.htm?country=16046&state=&name=&zip=33178&mile=10&phone1=&phone2=&phone3=&x=0&y=0

25th/79ave- in Doral, right across from Checkers

But if you are looking for full service why not try the local agencies in SFL, which have incall and outcalls

http://adorablexxx.com/home

http://www.gfesxxx.com/indexhome.php

NorthBound
04-28-09, 22:21
Hey man...

It is that if you grow up in FLA especially Miami, then as a kid you remember making midnight runs there and etc. etc.

I feel the same way about taco bell. It taste like shit, but I love it because it reminds me of my youth and partying all night, etc.

Agent always brings some flashbacks about growing up in Miami to his postings over the years and that royal castle thing is just one of those.

I remember there was another place called hot and now, that also had sliders in broward county and I used to eat them buy the dozen...tasted like horse meat though for .30 cents couldn't beat it.

It is like smelling an old cologne-- brings you back to high school, etc.

Dragster
04-30-09, 06:49
Guys, I ate that shit was really bad, I have no idea how you ate it. Its like the real White Castle being Publix and the Royal Castle being Save-A-lot. I have ate Swansons freezer burned dinners from a year stay in the freezer better than Royal Castle. I was just taking ideas of well known members to enjoy Miami a little more. so far it sucks and it takes an hour to go anywhere. I am purchasing a investment back in Sarasota and will return there once this Monkey Business is done down here. This place in General is very corrupt. Its way overrated. I hit the ground in Colombia May 21 and G61 has seen my girls photo she is hot and worth every penny not spent here to go there and have a blast!

Later !

Feanor7
05-14-09, 22:04
There is a new AMP down south and I was wondering if anyone had any experience there. It is on SW 184th St, right off the Turnpike. If you're going south on the Turnpike and you Exit on SW 184th St. (Eureeka Drive) and make a right, there is a shopping center immediately on your left (it has a blue roof I believe). Well, in here there is a sign that reads "Japanese Massage". I think it may be new because I'm in the area somewhat frequently and I haven't seen it until recently. Anyone know anything about it? I may take one for the team sometime, but I've been doing the escort thing so not sure if I will get around to it anytime soon.

Mr Clubberman
05-15-09, 07:39
As a "way down south guy", and one with "yellow fever", I'll see what I can find out as soon as I can. If it is where I think you are talking about, it's about 15 minutes away.

Feanor7
05-15-09, 09:04
Actually it has a green roof.

There is a new AMP down south and I was wondering if anyone had any experience there. It is on SW 184th St, right off the Turnpike. If you're going south on the Turnpike and you Exit on SW 184th St. (Eureeka Drive) and make a right, there is a shopping center immediately on your left (it has a blue roof I believe). Well, in here there is a sign that reads "Japanese Massage". I think it may be new because I'm in the area somewhat frequently and I haven't seen it until recently. Anyone know anything about it? I may take one for the team sometime, but I've been doing the escort thing so not sure if I will get around to it anytime soon.

Mr Clubberman
05-15-09, 16:59
Yes, that is correct, green. I drove into the parking lot today, when I had a couple of minutes. I couldn't tell anything from a quick glance, but I still plan to check it out when I can take the time.

LatinaLover77
05-25-09, 16:02
Went to my atf place today in Doral and was pleased with the new girl there. Her name was Gaby and she was from Peru. Said that she only works there 2 days a week as a PT job. She was about 5'5" 120lbs, Fantastic ass, all natural tits, short brown hair with blonde highlights. She insisted that she was not allowed to do a massage because she wasnt licensed so she did a rubdown which was fine for me. She spoke perfect English which leads me to believe that she has lived in the US for some time. She told me that she is recently divorced and just looking to have fun. She asked if I wanted a shower towards the end of the session (which is a first for me) and I obliged and that is where my dreams were completed. I tried for more than I normally get but only got to suck on her natural tits with nice size nipples and rub her ass the entire time. I tried to get a little sticky finger but she kinda gasped and laughed and pulled away. Maybe next time she will loosen up. I asked for cob but she said no. Oh well. It was still well worth $ including the tip

Now if I can only find this damn Fountain Spa at 72nd and 25th in Doral!

Stockbroker21
05-26-09, 19:10
Hmm. This Gabby sounds very familiar. Perhaps shes the one from the Spa down on 79th in 7-11 plaza.

Yes shes awesome. Big boobs. But the most I've gotten from her is rub and tug but she does allow you to play and kiss boobs and body.

305-716-1172

Call to make sure shes workin that day

http://www.elclarin.com/Penate_Noel_001. Gif

Went to my atf place today in Doral and was pleased with the new girl there. Her name was Gaby and she was from Peru. Said that she only works there 2 days a week as a PT job. She was about 5'5" 120lbs, Fantastic ass, all natural tits, short brown hair with blonde highlights. She insisted that she was not allowed to do a massage because she wasnt licensed so she did a rubdown which was fine for me. She spoke perfect English which leads me to believe that she has lived in the US for some time. She told me that she is recently divorced and just looking to have fun. She asked if I wanted a shower towards the end of the session (which is a first for me) and I obliged and that is where my dreams were completed. I tried for more than I normally get but only got to suck on her natural tits with nice size nipples and rub her ass the entire time. I tried to get a little sticky finger but she kinda gasped and laughed and pulled away. Maybe next time she will loosen up. I asked for cob but she said no. Oh well. It was still well worth $ including the tip

Now if I can only find this damn Fountain Spa at 72nd and 25th in Doral!

Mr Clubberman
05-29-09, 20:33
Feranor7 asked, "There is a new AMP down south and I was wondering if anyone had any experience there. It is on SW 184th St, right off the Turnpike."

AS I said later, I did go by in the lot, but didn't stop. Today I did, relatively early and the door was locked. I'll try again when I can.

Logger Head
05-29-09, 23:04
Hmm. This Gabby sounds very familiar. Perhaps shes the one from the Spa down on 79th in 7-11 plaza.

Yes shes awesome. Big boobs. But the most I've gotten from her is rub and tug but she does allow you to play and kiss boobs and body.

305-716-1172

Call to make sure shes workin that day

http://www.elclarin.com/Penate_Noel_001. GifYeah, I've seen this Gabby at the 7-11 Plaza in Doral. She is good but rt only. Good at it though.

Stockbroker21
05-30-09, 12:29
I suggest Fountain Spa over the 7-11 Plaza more action. Prettier girls.

Its on the opposite way of the 7-11 plaza. Just go down 79th ave until you hit 25th street. It will be on you left (European Fountain Spa, in Doral. Google it)

Yeah, I've seen this Gabby at the 7-11 Plaza in Doral. She is good but rt only. Good at it though.

Member #4084
07-06-09, 20:31
Went to Morell Body works on 36th street on the recommendation of someone here posting but what a disappointment.I was met at the door by 2 old chinese women in their 40's or 50's who wanted to give me a legit massage.I asked if there were any younger girls but they got pissed knowing what I was inferring and said they only do massages there and the young girls arent hired there because they dont know how to give a massage.Bad intell from a member here.

I went down the street to another place called Geisha something and it was the same story.I usually stay away from these jack shacks if I can but I wanted to try something i havent done in quite awhile.

Dave9090
07-09-09, 10:03
I also went by twice and both times the two older ladies wanting to give nice legit massage. I left. The original intell seemed good what is up with the original intel?
My favorite place on the se corner of sw 88th street and 107 ave second floor closed. Dnyone have other good spots down south?

Went to Morell Body works on 36th street on the recommendation of someone here posting but what a disappointment.I was met at the door by 2 old chinese women in their 40's or 50's who wanted to give me a legit massage.I asked if there were any younger girls but they got pissed knowing what I was inferring and said they only do massages there and the young girls arent hired there because they dont know how to give a massage.Bad intell from a member here.

I went down the street to another place called Geisha something and it was the same story.I usually stay away from these jack shacks if I can but I wanted to try something i havent done in quite awhile.

Mr Clubberman
07-09-09, 21:14
I also went by twice and both times the two older ladies wanting to give nice legit massage. I left. The original intell seemed good what is up with the original intel?

My favorite place on the se corner of sw 88th street and 107 ave second floor closed. Dnyone have other good spots down south?There is a relatively new AMP on the SW corner of the intersection of the Turnpike and SW 184th Street. Not sure of the hours, but was closed when I went by in the AM.

Bgswo222
07-27-09, 23:22
Does anyone know of any LMP or Black MPs?

Bone Yard
07-28-09, 16:54
Does anyone know of any LMP or Black MPs?

Go to http://www.elclarin.com/
Click on "E-LLOW PAGES"
and scroll down to
OCIO Y RELAX (escorts, masajes, baños, etc.)

New Times has it's fair share and those ads are also on Backpage.

And then there's the cleaned up CL

LatinaLover77
07-29-09, 09:45
Does anyone know of any LMP or Black MPs? Damn bro, spend some time reading this site! You have 45 posts but don't know if there are Latin MP's in Miami. Actually, I'm now having to edit my previous post because I took the time to look at your prior posts and see that almost ALL of them is stating the same thing. (I'm coming to the area, can someone point me to the right area). What is the worse part is that you asked the same question within two minutes of each post which is double stacking your stat on here. Read the F'ing Forum and go spend your damn money and give a proper post. Actually, save your money, leave MIAMI and don't bother the true monger's down here. Go buy yourself some damn donuts because you smell like a cop!

Yankee1234
07-29-09, 15:02
Was downtown last week and decided to try a Latino MP. Usually I stay with AMP, but decided to try something different.

Paid.3 door fee to a very attractive, 30 something dominican lady, Gina or Gia, I think. Nice massage, but too much upselling. Wanted 2.5 for FS. 1.5 CBJ

I started to leave and then she settled on CBJ for 1.2 Nice technique, alternated btwn. HJ and CBJ

I suspect the service and fees are better for regulars.

Stockbroker21
07-29-09, 16:41
Tired of people PM and asking for info in posts but not sharing their experiences.

Travelrr 433
08-30-09, 10:46
Visiting from Tampa Bay and flying overseas and needed a massage before flight.4630 NW 7TH ST,thought the mamasan was going to do me, she said $35 for one hour.Come 10 times get on free asked me to sign book Bill Wilson is always a good name!

Mamasan leaves me naked, you pay later and then n comes Attila the Hun dressed in a uniform from the People Republic of China! WOW! Great massage in the buff ,no issue. She says on the flip you have 6 mins left.I indicated ok lets do it, she says no you finish self ans she massage by balls like I was a panda!
$20 bucks for a tip and out the door,place is clean and loks like an old Dr's office by the furniture. NO repeat unless I really needed a great massage!

Travelrr

Gaesaeki
09-03-09, 21:00
There is a relatively new AMP on the SW corner of the intersection of the Turnpike and SW 184th Street. Not sure of the hours, but was closed when I went by in the AM.

Mr Clubberman
09-04-09, 14:50
Gaesaeki.

I've been by there 3-4 times. Has never been open. Maybe just the wrong times, but all were in the daytime.

There is a relatively new AMP on the SW corner of the intersection of the Turnpike and SW 184th Street. Not sure of the hours, but was closed when I went by in the AM.

Member #4084
09-09-09, 23:57
Yesterday I went to a jack shack on 57th ave.The irony of it was that this nasty chick jerks me off and I was so horny that when she tried to get me to unload on her tits,I explode and it goes flying in her hair and into her ear! She was a good sport about it though and mentioned that it reminded her of a scene in a movie called "Something about Mary".So I go home and turn on the TV and lo and behold, what do you think is playing? Something about Mary!

Logger Head
09-13-09, 10:19
Yesterday I went to a jack shack on 57th ave.The irony of it was that this nasty chick jerks me off and I was so horny that when she tried to get me to unload on her tits,I explode and it goes flying in her hair and into her ear! She was a good sport about it though and mentioned that it reminded her of a scene in a movie called "Something about Mary".So I go home and turn on the TV and lo and behold, what do you think is playing? Something about Mary!Where is this place located? I know of an AMP on SW 57 St (near 826) but not sure if the same place.

Joker1214
09-20-09, 17:11
Went searching Saturday, all the ones I knew where gone, used to have alot in the back of NTimes, not know more. Anyone know where they all went to, whats the hotspot now.

Pussy hunting is getting harder in the tri count!

Stockbroker21
10-01-09, 16:47
I still haven't found a better MP.

Than european fountain spa in Doral.

No need to check out any other place.

Fountain always has a variety of hot girls and FS.

Member #4084
10-20-09, 08:08
I went to the Fountain Spa on 79th ave and 25th st in Doral yesterday. I've wanted to check it out for a long time. The girls I saw there were outstanding. However, they have a policy now of making you fill out a form and then they ask to make a copy of your drivers license. Then they give you a customer number. Now, I would be the last person to make trouble in a place like that but I just can't get over giving out that kind on information. If by some chance I whipped my dick out inappropriately and the girl gets pissed then they have all the info they need to make my life miserable. No thanks I said and hauled ass.

Stockbroker21
10-20-09, 14:57
Ya when i first signed up...i scribbled some info and girl didnt bother to verify if it was exactly like my driver license..

They did not make a copy of my DL>

I suggest you go at night, closer to closing time around 9:30-9:45, when theres one girl working and then fill out the form and hopefully she doesnt ask for a copy or ur license.

Michael33100
10-20-09, 15:32
My experience exactly.

The girls were gorgeous but there was no way i was going to give out the Info.

I used them several years ago when Lucy was there and had a "code" name in their system but it seems like they started all over.

The girl told me don't worry we do not keep any info here, it is all at the owners house.

That made me feel good!

Like I said, I left

Ddiym09
11-06-09, 21:16
My experience exactly.

The girls were gorgeous but there was no way i was going to give out the Info.

I used them several years ago when Lucy was there and had a "code" name in their system but it seems like they started all over.

The girl told me don't worry we do not keep any info here, it is all at the owners house.

That made me feel good!

Like I said, I leftNever been but most everyone agrees the girls are very attractive.

What are the rates like?

Stockbroker21
11-07-09, 12:22
Never been but most everyone agrees the girls are very attractive.

What are the rates like?Depending on the girl, 200-250 for FULL Service

SUGGEST you go at night, where only one or two girls are working. The girls just want money.

when i went there they did not make any photcopy or anything.

She asked me to show her my license and then fill out some information on paper.

I scribbled, wrote a different name and address, though very similar to what it looked like on license and then she just said thanks and we were on our way.

So they don't have my real info.

Michael33100
11-20-09, 14:48
Depending on the girl, 200-250 for FULL Service

SUGGEST you go at night, where only one or two girls are working. The girls just want money.

when i went there they did not make any photcopy or anything.

She asked me to show her my license and then fill out some information on paper.

I scribbled, wrote a different name and address, though very similar to what it looked like on license and then she just said thanks and we were on our way.

So they don't have my real info.Back in Lucy's day 150 all in and she was great.

Bonus Jones
12-29-09, 20:00
I stopped by this place in the afternoon a couple days ago and caught a $50 for the hour special.

In an office park. OK.

My attendant was attendant and I liked how she made me think she actually liked me every once in a while.

She was cute and huuuuuge additional bonus for putting a new plastic sheet on the table shower table! I'd repeat at this place just to get that new plastic sheet.

The massage was great and I left happy.

T Shell
01-02-10, 00:52
Visiting you fair city and saw ad in local paper. With $20 off. Which seems like a lot. You guys have many listed discounts in the AMP arena. Must be all the competition.

Anyway, tried a place on 184 ST SW, near the FL turnpike around 7pm. It is in a small shopping complex with several still open shops, a convenience store and an restaurant which kept traffic coming in and out. I thought this was good b/c I prefer a busy lot to my car being the only one sitting in the dark.

There was a marked police car, with no one in it, parked over by the open stores. I drove around for a bit and on my return it was still just sitting there. I figured if they were trying to stop biz for the AMP they would park directly in front.

So I went on into the "Japanese Spa" (or something like that.) Met by 30's K gal with a nice figure. With discount. 6 for hour. She asked if I had been before, and I said no, I was from out of town, and she said they had only recently opened.

TS was nice but a little short.

On massage I mentioned my neck was stiff- and she pounded my neck and scalp. Which felt good then, but I think I am bruised on back of my head now.

After a long and decent back massage, including back walking- she never uncovered me, on flip she quickly tossed the towel over me. After a little grip and grope with the TS- things were not looking good.

She massages my face and front, legs, pushed towel up, but never slips under.

Then she says. All done.

So I ask, can you finish down there? She smiles, giggles, and gets some lotion. Outside roaming only, told me she couldn't do more b/c she was married!! Which I have to say was a first.

Normal HE with a. 4 tip. I think more is on menu b/c she asked when I would be back and to ask for her, she wants repeat customers (Mya?)

By the way the police car was still parked there when I left.

Animal131
01-03-10, 10:26
Visiting you fair city and saw ad in local paper. With $20 off. Which seems like a lot. You guys have many listed discounts in the AMP arena. Must be all the competition.

Anyway, tried a place on 184 ST SW, near the FL turnpike around 7pm. It is in a small shopping complex with several still open shops, a convenience store and an restaurant which kept traffic coming in and out. I thought this was good b/c I prefer a busy lot to my car being the only one sitting in the dark.

There was a marked police car, with no one in it, parked over by the open stores. I drove around for a bit and on my return it was still just sitting there. I figured if they were trying to stop biz for the AMP they would park directly in front.

So I went on into the "Japanese Spa" (or something like that.) Met by 30's K gal with a nice figure. With discount. 6 for hour. She asked if I had been before, and I said no, I was from out of town, and she said they had only recently opened.

TS was nice but a little short.

On massage I mentioned my neck was stiff- and she pounded my neck and scalp. Which felt good then, but I think I am bruised on back of my head now.

After a long and decent back massage, including back walking- she never uncovered me, on flip she quickly tossed the towel over me. After a little grip and grope with the TS- things were not looking good.

She massages my face and front, legs, pushed towel up, but never slips under.

Then she says. All done.

So I ask, can you finish down there? She smiles, giggles, and gets some lotion. Outside roaming only, told me she couldn't do more b/c she was married!! Which I have to say was a first.

Normal HE with a. 4 tip. I think more is on menu b/c she asked when I would be back and to ask for her, she wants repeat customers (Mya?)

By the way the police car was still parked there when I left.Thanks for the review.

Any other girls you see there?

Bonus Jones
01-03-10, 12:48
Where, what office park.?

You can give location details here, it's OK. A611001 Ives Dairy Rd #204

I saw the ad in the New Times and when I did a search they're advertising on BP.

Member #4084
01-05-10, 22:42
I made an appt last night to see Tiffany and her new friend from Costa Rica but they mysteriously disappeared and kept me waiting for too long a time. With nowhere else to go, I remembered a jack shack at 7316 NW 36 street (219). The only girl there was a real cute Cuban named Rubi. She couldn't speak a word of English but that didn't stop her from locking the front door and taking care of me with a FS in the massage room. Real nice body and pretty face. Wouldn't let me take pictures though. I would definately repeat but it can get expensive in there. And there's no shower.

Dave9090
01-06-10, 12:05
Can you tell about donation. Thank you for your post I went to this place aobut four years and never went back and can not even remember why. I have no info to add but I will try it again.

I made an appt last night to see Tiffany and her new friend from Costa Rica but they mysteriously disappeared and kept me waiting for too long a time. With nowhere else to go, I remembered a jack shack at 7316 NW 36 street (219). The only girl there was a real cute Cuban named Rubi. She couldn't speak a word of English but that didn't stop her from locking the front door and taking care of me with a FS in the massage room. Real nice body and pretty face. Wouldn't let me take pictures though. I would definately repeat but it can get expensive in there. And there's no shower.

Pensfan87
01-06-10, 16:43
Hey SD,

Tiffany has done this to me before too! Did she not answer her phone when you got to the incall? How long did you wait before you took off? I'm pretty sure this happend because she had another call show up before you. I think she gets alot of calls(because of price and good service) and so it's kind of a revolving door. I've even had another guy pass me in the hall as I was getting close to her room! As I said she's done this to me, but I just waited a little longer and kept trying her phone.

Stockbroker21
01-06-10, 19:03
Is this the place in the Wendys shopping plaza?

You guys should go to Fountain Spa, its never a hit or miss. The girls are hot.

Member #4084
01-06-10, 22:30
Is this the place in the Wendys shopping plaza?

You guys should go to Fountain Spa, its never a hit or miss. The girls are hot.It requires you to give them a copy of your drivers license.

No way, Jose.

Member #4860
01-07-10, 02:43
For those of you seeing Tiffany, I saw her a few days ago and apparently her Costa Rican friend left to Orlando to pursue other business, but she may be back. I agree that it's a revolving door at her incall mostly due to the .50 for 15 minute price, and I have to say that sooner or later somebody is going to get busted, although Tiffany is smart enough to change locations from time to time. We all wish these providers offered as good a service as Tiffany, but unfortunately that's not so, so I do believe eventually it will come to an end like all good things. Stay safe out there.

Hey SD,

Tiffany has done this to me before too! Did she not answer her phone when you got to the incall? How long did you wait before you took off? I'm pretty sure this happend because she had another call show up before you. I think she gets alot of calls(because of price and good service) and so it's kind of a revolving door. I've even had another guy pass me in the hall as I was getting close to her room! As I said she's done this to me, but I just waited a little longer and kept trying her phone.

Stockbroker21
01-07-10, 09:35
Go there at night, when only one girl is working, and be like this driver license thing is bs and be like i hope you guys dont get busted or something to scare and she'll change her mind and will say ok dont tell anyone though.

Desperado999
01-07-10, 14:42
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ChillyWilly325
01-08-10, 08:19
I made an appt last night to see Tiffany and her new friend from Costa Rica but they mysteriously disappeared and kept me waiting for too long a time. With nowhere else to go, I remembered a jack shack at 7316 NW 36 street (219). The only girl there was a real cute Cuban named Rubi. She couldn't speak a word of English but that didn't stop her from locking the front door and taking care of me with a FS in the massage room. Real nice body and pretty face. Wouldn't let me take pictures though. I would definately repeat but it can get expensive in there. And there's no shower.It's funny cause I texted tiffany for quick 15mns as she likes to call it got at the marriot on 36 street I was told to give them 5mns she insisted on doing a 3 some with her friend I told her we ll see when I got there her friend look better so I dated her friend and I heard her picking up calls in the bathrooms telling the same thing she was telling me give me 5 mns baby the point is if you want a rush session in and out ok go but anything is a no no well you know what they say you get what you paid for rush session would not repeat.

T Shell
01-08-10, 20:42
I only saw the one girl there - however while the massage was going on I did hear someone come in, and there were two other female voices in the hall.

Mark22
01-17-10, 02:21
Saw this ad in the herald for an AMP called MVP on South Douglas (aka 37th Ave) kind of near the Coral Gables Hospital. I'm not sure if it's new, or just never noticed the location.

Anyone ever been?

(Yes, I know I don't have a lot of posts, and some people hate when lurkers ask for reviews, but I have posted a few comments/reviews here and there. However, as an infrequent hobbyist, there's only so much I can offer).

Yakblat
01-21-10, 12:03
Greetings,

I generally operate out of Northern Viginia but it seems that I'm coming to Miami once or twice a month now. I've lurked on this forum for a while but I haven't seen anything around 71st and Collins. The MPs all seem to be located south or west of downtown. If someone can pm me a recommendation in this area I'd appreciate it.

Yak

Whyknot
01-22-10, 09:12
Can someone please give me an idea on how much a quick bodyrub will cost me at the fountain? I am 100% new to this so I have no idea of any cost.

Whyknot
01-22-10, 11:25
Can anyone let me know how much a quick body rub will cost me at the Fountain Spa?

Normal Guy
01-22-10, 17:33
There are lots of places on 163rd St but they are so public that I doubt they massage the muscle you are most concerned about.

I have also had a GREAT time at Yin Yang Spa on Hallandale Beach Blvd just west of Biscayne on the southern side of the road. However, a few months later I went back with a friend and he got nothing, and I had to actually beg for it, getting a pretty bad HJ. Hopefully that was just a bad night and not a sign of the times. If you find somewhere good, please let me know.

Norm

Greetings,

I generally operate out of Northern Viginia but it seems that I'm coming to Miami once or twice a month now. I've lurked on this forum for a while but I haven't seen anything around 71st and Collins. The MPs all seem to be located south or west of downtown. If someone can pm me a recommendation in this area I'd appreciate it.

Yak

Yakblat
01-22-10, 19:01
There are lots of places on 163rd St but they are so public that I doubt they massage the muscle you are most concerned about.

I have also had a GREAT time at Yin Yang Spa on Hallandale Beach Blvd just west of Biscayne on the southern side of the road. However, a few months later I went back with a friend and he got nothing, and I had to actually beg for it, getting a pretty bad HJ. Hopefully that was just a bad night and not a sign of the times. If you find somewhere good, please let me know.

NormI found a provider on Backpage that says she's near 71st and Collins.

http://bodyblisscmt.com I may call her and TOFTT because she's really close to where I'll B.

Thanks, Norm.

Yakblat
01-23-10, 22:32
As things worked out, I had time to visit the provider from my last post. She's up near the low 80s and Collins which made it about a 15 minute walk for me. She answered the door and I could see that it was a very good day when the photo for the website was taken. But she was pleasant and I was committed. She's in a small apartment and has only a massage table in the living room. She didn't offer a shower, so I left my clothes on a chair and assumed the position on the table.

It wasn't a massage so much as a very pleasant rubbing of some oil that wasn't too oily or smelly. She's nice and pleasant to talk to and so are the gilrs. They are big, just like her picture (if only the rest of her were like her picture too) and there's no need to fool with any territory south of there. I left with a smile and I just might go back one day for a lark, but I'd rather find someone that gives more of a massage.

She's really very nice to be with. This is the first time I've gone to an independent operator and I'm just glad I didn't get ripped off. If you see her, tell her the guy from near Washington DC said hello.

Yak

Bone Yard
01-25-10, 19:17
Hey Yak,
Do you know if Andrea is the same person?

http://bodytalkcmt.com/contact.php

The phone number from the link you posted below points to a few hits for an 'Andrea' that has several websites that are similar to the one you linked. Just want to make sure I got the right gal.

What was your investment?

As things worked out, I had time to visit the provider from my last post. She's up near the low 80s and Collins which made it about a 15 minute walk for me. She answered the door and I could see that it was a very good day when the photo for the website was taken. But she was pleasant and I was committed. She's in a small apartment and has only a massage table in the living room. She didn't offer a shower, so I left my clothes on a chair and assumed the position on the table.

It wasn't a massage so much as a very pleasant rubbing of some oil that wasn't too oily or smelly. She's nice and pleasant to talk to and so are the gilrs. They are big, just like her picture (if only the rest of her were like her picture too) and there's no need to fool with any territory south of there. I left with a smile and I just might go back one day for a lark, but I'd rather find someone that gives more of a massage.

She's really very nice to be with. This is the first time I've gone to an independent operator and I'm just glad I didn't get ripped off. If you see her, tell her the guy from near Washington DC said hello.

Yak

Yakblat
01-26-10, 00:36
Hey Yak,

Do you know if Andrea is the same person?

http://bodytalkcmt.com/contact.php

The phone number from the link you posted below points to a few hits for an 'Andrea' that has several websites that are similar to the one you linked. Just want to make sure I got the right gal.

What was your investment?It's not the same person. I think I called some other ad with the same photos as you've shown, but the name was Sandra and she was further west on 71st on one of those islands just west of the beach. Marsielle was her street I think. She wanted $170 so I passed.

Yvette is an even brown all over with very large tatas, very large natural ones. The girl in the pic doesn't come close in that way. I gave Yvette $100 but I might have gotten away with less.

I generally get to that area around 71st and Collins once or twice a month. There is a place called the Bikini Bar that's trying to make a go of it but business is always slow when I'm there and they have a hard time getting dancers to shlepp away from downtown. I'm thinking of trying some other indies around South Beach next time, unless someone can let me in on a good provider up around 71st.

Yak

Yakblat
01-26-10, 09:50
Boneyard, I found all the info I had on Andrea and she is definitely not the same as Yvette. Andrea/Sandra is in this ad:

http://miami.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/miami-beach-power-of-touch-full-body-massage-secrets-of-the-body-miami/9364711

Which will lead you to:

http://bodyblisscmt.com/ Where you see the name Sandra. Go to the website and you will see the same photos. When I called the number on the backpage ad, she gave me an address that I think was Marseille Dr in Normandy Shores, but she wasn't easy to understand and wouldn't give me the apartment number until I was to arrive. It's a good bet that the photos are fake. Yak

Yakblat
01-27-10, 11:28
I was searching for providers in another state and came across this statement in a thread:

"My limited experience in Florida says that most "Lingerie shops" that offer live modelling may offer the happy ending you require, although I'm not 100% certain."

Well, that's a nice clue. Is it for real? I've not run across that before. Confirmation anyone?

Yak

Bone Yard
01-27-10, 23:53
So if Yvette is not the one in the ads or the webpages, how do I get a hold of her? Does she also have an ad? or do you have digits? I like large natural tatas and the price is right.

Boneyard, I found all the info I had on Andrea and she is definitely not the same as Yvette. Andrea/Sandra is in this ad:

http://miami.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/miami-beach-power-of-touch-full-body-massage-secrets-of-the-body-miami/9364711

Which will lead you to:

http://bodyblisscmt.com/ Where you see the name Sandra. Go to the website and you will see the same photos. When I called the number on the backpage ad, she gave me an address that I think was Marseille Dr in Normandy Shores, but she wasn't easy to understand and wouldn't give me the apartment number until I was to arrive. It's a good bet that the photos are fake. Yak

Yakblat
01-28-10, 11:03
So if Yvette is not the one in the ads or the webpages, how do I get a hold of her? Does she also have an ad? or do you have digits? I like large natural tatas and the price is right.Sorry Bone, my very first post on the subject had Andrea's link. Here's Yvette:

Yvette @@ 305 746-3681 Miami Beach

http://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/thp/1563317052.html

They are very big and natural.

Yak

T Shell
01-30-10, 15:19
"My limited experience in Florida says that most "Lingerie shops" that offer live modelling may offer the happy ending you require, although I'm not 100% certain."

YakI have seen this type in advert in Tampa, and went to a place in Colorado. It was more like a private strip club, one on one, bump and grind, and expensive for what was offered (HE). I haven't tried another since. If I want a stripper and a lap dance. I can go to a club and get a variety of choices (and maybe more in VIP), or if I want direct escort, I can just do that.

Prefer a massage b/c I get massage plus extras, but if no extras, at least I get a massage.

Bklyn Born
02-01-10, 18:40
Senior O Town monger heading down for the big game. Looking for a good prostate massage if anyone could lend a hand. No pun intended!

Thanks
BB

Member #6038
02-26-10, 09:31
After a bad experience over in Houston. I was glad to be headed to Miami for a great time with a hot latina.

Tofft and picked Body Splash on Flagler. They advertise on bp. The fixed rate of 1.2 including tip is, as expected, not fully accurate depending on the service you want from your attendant (they offer massage, nails and bikini waxing!). Drew a hot latina who was thick in all the right ways. Very nice gal. Could carry on a conversation and there was absolutely no rush at all. Very nice time and I would repeat if I was hanging down here for awhile.

Seniors, who contribute useful info to this pretty quiet Miami board, feel free to pm me for more details.

Hugh Johnson
02-26-10, 15:18
Saw this ad in the herald for an AMP called MVP on South Douglas (aka 37th Ave) kind of near the Coral Gables Hospital. I'm not sure if it's new, or just never noticed the location.

Anyone ever been?

(Yes, I know I don't have a lot of posts, and some people hate when lurkers ask for reviews, but I have posted a few comments/reviews here and there. However, as an infrequent hobbyist, there's only so much I can offer).Been there a couple of times, but only because it is so close by. The gals look fifty-ish but do give a nice enough rub. You will leave happy but IMO can do better elsewhere in Miami.

Avernus
03-02-10, 23:17
FYI:

http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/03/02/1508870_miami-dade-police-name-four-in.html

Member #4860
03-02-10, 23:33
Gents, this will send shivers down the MP community causing supply to go down and prices up! And you can blame your local LEO for it. Why they just don't legalize and regulate prostitution is beyond me! We continue to live in the dark ages in this country. Be safe.

http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/03/02/1508870/miami-dade-police-name-four-in.html

ChillyWilly325
03-03-10, 00:20
Gents, this will send shivers down the MP community causing supply to go down and prices up! And you can blame your local LEO for it. Why they just don't legalize and regulate prostitution is beyond me! We continue to live in the dark ages in this country. Be safe.

http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/03/02/1508870/miami-dade-police-name-four-in.htmlLOL I was just about to visit Flagler Spa.

Shit shit shit LEO, damn you.

Avernus
03-03-10, 17:03
Folks I went over the weekend to this black womans apt off little havana SW 6st and 13ave. Her name is Simone. She massage me pretty good, very friendly, talked alot, ask alot of questions, very open. She loves to drink and party. She massage my dick while I fingered her pussy. Her ass is very well firm. I have digits and will defiinitely repeat. Says if I want more than a massage to let her know.With the recent crackdown on MPs, this is promising.

Cost? Looks?

Mangus Man
03-08-10, 08:07
That place was a disaster.

Very greedy provider there was charging about +$200 for FS but less than 10 minutes until time was up, they deserved to get arrested. Then wanted another $200 for 10 more minutes!

By the way, it was strictly FS, no massage available.

Dave9090
03-08-10, 10:24
That place was a disaster.

Very greedy provider there was charging about +$200 for FS but less than 10 minutes until time was up, they deserved to get arrested. Then wanted another $200 for 10 more minutes!

By the way, it was strictly FS, no massage available.The PLAZA at Hallandale Beach BLVD and I-95 is just like he said. I used to go there ten years ago but last four years just turned into FS only and horrible upsell. 20 minutes and get out Mister.

Just stay away is my advice.

Joe Black
03-10-10, 17:30
I gave them a visit and I got the same treatment you got...
I got some fucked up white girl from Michigan trying to upsale like crazy and with a fucked up attitude...
She wanted me to step out in 5 minutes ....
Never again.

The PLAZA at Hallandale Beach BLVD and I-95 is just like he said. I used to go there ten years ago but last four years just turned into FS only and horrible upsell. 20 minutes and get out Mister.

Just stay away is my advice.

Very Scary
03-17-10, 13:22
Are there any young and attractive women at these AMP that will FS?

Or atleast BBBJ?

Normal Guy
03-17-10, 14:42
Great place for both your yin and your yang, but I notice they now have a page taped to the wall outlining rules against the good stuff. Funny, since that is the main reason people go there.

Still, money talks and depending on the girl the massage can still end happily ever after, and gets better with repeat visits. It just takes a little begging and tip-bragging at first. $69/room plus $ tip. Not a cheap night, but there's nothing like a helping hand.

I have never gotten FS there and am thinking those days might be over in Asian massage, at least around here. I noticed a hand sanitizer dispenser in the bathroom, which made me chuckle. I may start applying it to more than just my hands after my exploits...

Norm

p.s. One of the rules posted on the wall forbids girls from leaving the premises with clients UNLESS they have permission from mgmt. I asked about that and learned that these places deliver to your home, but for big bucks. Something like $165 plus tip. My lovely little girly said in her cute China-style bloken Engrish "It not worf it, bettah you come here."

Normal Guy
03-17-10, 14:49
Gents, this will send shivers down the MP community causing supply to go down and prices up!

http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/03/02/1508870/miami-dade-police-name-four-in.html

Guys, I am not familiar with any of these places listed in the article. Are they Asian style or the Latina places the advertise in Spanish newspapers?

I'm a big fan of Asian for many years, but was thinking of trying the Latina version for something new. Suggesstions welcome.

Norm

Lurker X
04-02-10, 17:25
I found this new place listed on BackPage this morning, it's the VIP Rejuvenation?

Met Pamela there, a tall, fine ass Dominican babe with some awesome implants.

I tossed her a Ben to do body on body and get me off, F/S is available for an extra 60., but I have a limit I will pay at a Body Rub place.

http://ftlauderdale.backpage.com/BodyRubs/body-rubs-in-hollywood-come-be-a-star-with-us-22/9936497

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=maps&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wl

Ode to Glenn61

Maiko
04-03-10, 17:19
Down here in FL for a few days on business and decided to try a local MP out. I ended up going to Jasmine Oriental Wellness. Very easy to find due to it being a pink house. Buzzed and was let in by a attractive lady in her 30's. Paid .60 for a 1 hr massage and table shower. Table shower was mediocre, but the massage was good. She did a very good deep tissue massage. She let my hands roam free the whole time. She let me finger her kitty and the backdoor. The fingesr in the kitty and backdoor seemed to have surprised her as she let out a cute little yelp when I first did it.

On the flip we got down to business. I asked for a R&T, but mentioned I only had .20. She seemed ok with that. Proceeded to give a nice R&T, then she asked me to get back on my stomach. Which surprised me, but I did anyway. Surprisingly then she proceeded to give me a prostate massage. I had never received one before, but I must say that getting one while having the R&T is amazing. Overall a strange and good experience. I am still not sure if she gave me the prostate massage to get even with me because of my finger play earlier or because she thought i might enjoy it.

Normal Guy
04-07-10, 14:14
Down here in FL for a few days on business and decided to try a local MP out. I ended up going to Jasmine Oriental Wellness. Very easy to find due to it being a pink house. Buzzed and was let in by a attractive lady in her 30's. Paid .60 for a 1 hr massage and table shower. Table shower was mediocre, but the massage was good. She did a very good deep tissue massage. She let my hands roam free the whole time. She let me finger her kitty and the backdoor. The fingesr in the kitty and backdoor seemed to have surprised her as she let out a cute little yelp when I first did it.

On the flip we got down to business. I asked for a R&T, but mentioned I only had .20. She seemed ok with that. Proceeded to give a nice R&T, then she asked me to get back on my stomach. Which surprised me, but I did anyway. Surprisingly then she proceeded to give me a prostate massage. I had never received one before, but I must say that getting one while having the R&T is amazing. Overall a strange and good experience. I am still not sure if she gave me the prostate massage to get even with me because of my finger play earlier or because she thought i might enjoy it.

Maiko, what a great report. I have to say though, is that the same hand she'll rub me with if I go there? (joke) I've never heard of this happening before, but nice to know the happy endings have not completely ended. I've been teased (not pleased) a few times.

Norm

Tanaka
04-16-10, 12:24
I was in Miami and decided to sample local AMPs. Since I came to Miami without any prior knowledge that I will be there, I didn't do any research and just relied on Yellow Pages. Oriental Massage on 163 was intriguing, but on the way to it I notice Tokyo Massage place in some mall on the same 163. Well, the name is encouraging, and I decided to stop by. The place was clean, and the price ($69 for 1 hour) sounded like I am in the right place.

Shasha - 40-something old provider - is Chinese and is not quite talkative. Looks good for her age. The massage was quite good, and every single square inch of my body got her attention. Except the most important ones. I tried to politely ask her to make me a happy man and got a firm "no". Too bad ... After I came back and did some research, I found that it is rather typical for Miami. Well, it is not my cup of tea.

In short, for $69 you get a good quality massage. I do not tip if no extras are provided and if the price is set above $50/hour.

Normal Guy
04-19-10, 23:16
Tanaka, I had the same experience at one of the very visible AMPs on 163rd. I think the ones that are REALLY blatant are likely to be tourist traps with unhappy endings. The better ones are smaller, more discreet, usually in smaller strip malls. The ones on 163rd with the big neon signs are a disappointment.

Norm

I was in Miami and decided to sample local AMPs. Since I came to Miami without any prior knowledge that I will be there, I didn't do any research and just relied on Yellow Pages. Oriental Massage on 163 was intriguing, but on the way to it I notice Tokyo Massage place in some mall on the same 163. Well, the name is encouraging, and I decided to stop by. The place was clean, and the price ($69 for 1 hour) sounded like I am in the right place.

Shasha - 40-something old provider - is Chinese and is not quite talkative. Looks good for her age. The massage was quite good, and every single square inch of my body got her attention. Except the most important ones. I tried to politely ask her to make me a happy man and got a firm "no". Too bad ... After I came back and did some research, I found that it is rather typical for Miami. Well, it is not my cup of tea.

In short, for $69 you get a good quality massage. I do not tip if no extras are provided and if the price is set above $50/hour.

Normal Guy
04-21-10, 10:51
This is a fairly new place on the corner of Sheridan and 59th Terrace, one block east of 441. HUGE sign out front - can't miss it.

Its brand new, clean, attractive, but not much parking. $70/hour plus $10 if you want a table shower. The prices vary by time depending on whether you get there before or after 10:30. They use grapeseed oil, $125/gallon.

Nancy, who is the manager, gave me an excellent massage -- but that's it. No ending. She was kind, sweet, funny - but made it clear she was not going to massage my chopsticks. Told me about police crackdowns and that another place in Hallandale just got busted and shut down for a week - $20k fine. Not sure if that is insider news, or just knocking the competition.

Since she is the mgr, she might be more strict with the rules and you might have a better chance with one of the other girls. But I will not return since the only reason I go to AMPs is for the handyman special.

This only proves my AMP theory: The bigger the sign out front, the smaller the chance you will get what you want.

Norm

Lurker X
04-21-10, 20:14
This only proves my AMP theory: The bigger the sign out front, the smaller the chance you will get what you want.

NormIf you're really into a happy ending then Madam Butterfly's is where you want to go,,,just a couple of blocks from there.

But, there's no nudity and the technique is boring and robotic.

LX.

Normal Guy
05-09-10, 14:10
Lurk, where is it? I looked in google maps and could not find it... Thanks

If you're really into a happy ending then Madam Butterfly's is where you want to go,,,just a couple of blocks from there.

But, there's no nudity and the technique is boring and robotic.

LX.

Normal Guy
05-09-10, 14:12
Went there last night but it looked closed. No sign, no lights - nothing...

Is it still there? It was midnight, and maybe they were just closed for the night...

Jill James
05-11-10, 21:59
double post

Jill James
05-12-10, 00:48
http://miami.backpage.com/BodyRubs/take-a-full-relaxing-body-scrub-and-body-rub-with-exotic-mariana-and-gabi/10285843

http://miami.backpage.com/BodyRubs/young-_-petitte-_-hot-_-vanessa-_-new-talent-_-body-rubs-_-21/10478263

Anyone know anything about these?

Loufl
05-24-10, 12:43
Kendall Dr. & 106 Ave suite 216
305-270-0535
Suite 216This location is pretty close to me. It's a rental office complex. I been there for Banking, Dentist, etc. So, I went over with out calling since I don't have a special phone like some of the folks here on this forum. I went up to the 2nd floor but the office isn't mark and I wasn't going to ask a doctor's office oh hey do you know which door is to the MP? lol It's a hall with lots of non transparent doors. So getting the right door with out asking is not going to be easy with out knowing some specifics.

So I'm hoping someone can call and check if they still open and how to tell which one is their door. And of course I will reply with my experience.

Thanks!

Massagedealma
05-24-10, 17:01
I am looking for an incall massage.

Your address brought up Air Angel Health on Google maps.

This link, too:

http://digitalissue.miaminewtimes.com/publication/index.php?i=17033&m=&l=&p=60

Aragorn
05-24-10, 19:59
It's a rental office complex. I been there for Banking, Dentist, etc. So, I went over with out calling since I went up to the 2nd floor but the office isn't mark It's a hall with lots of non transparent doors. So getting the right door with out asking is not going to be easy with out knowing some specifics.Follow your nose. This is a very common set up in Caracas. I just walk slowly and breathe deeply. Unless you are a three pack a day smoker, you should be able to smell the lotion, incense and candles wafting from behind the door.

Loufl
05-25-10, 03:18
I am looking for an incall massage.
Your address brought up Air Angel Health on Google maps.
This link, too:
http://digitalissue.miaminewtimes.com/publication/index.php?i=17033&m=&l=&p=60Yes that's the place. I got the same address from google. There is a post on this forum with the exact address. I went to the building on that address. But no signs or even an office number tag.

Follow your nose. This is a very common set up in Caracas. I just walk slowly and breathe deeply. Unless you are a three pack a day smoker, you should be able to smell the lotion, incense and candles wafting from behind the door.That's a pretty good tip I'll try tomorrow just don't want to look suspicious if other people see me on the hall way they might get the wrong idea. I'll probably should call from a pay phone and try to get some info directly.

Mac Millan
05-25-10, 17:42
This location is pretty close to me. It's a rental office complex. I been there for Banking, Dentist, etc. So, I went over with out calling since I don't have a special phone like some of the folks here on this forum. I went up to the 2nd floor but the office isn't mark and I wasn't going to ask a doctor's office oh hey do you know which door is to the MP? lol It's a hall with lots of non transparent doors. So getting the right door with out asking is not going to be easy with out knowing some specifics.

So I'm hoping someone can call and check if they still open and how to tell which one is their door. And of course I will reply with my experience.

Thanks!Hi Loufl,

I was in this "no special phone" category a few days ago. Sign up for google voice with your number, they will give you a special number. You won't make calls with your phone, its pretty slick and perfect for this kind of usage. And above all it is freeeee for everything. Calls, text, everything. Try it and your problem will be solved.

Mac

Loufl
05-27-10, 05:42
Hi Loufl,

I was in this "no special phone" category a few days ago. Sign up for google voice with your number, they will give you a special number. You won't make calls with your phone, its pretty slick and perfect for this kind of usage. And above all it is freeeee for everything. Calls, text, everything. Try it and your problem will be solved.

MacThanks Mac.

Good tip but it has one flaw. It can be traced back to you. The pre-paid phone (Tracfone from Walmart I think they mention) idea is the best. You pay for it with cash. You buy more minutes when you need too with cash. So, there is no record of you is the important part.

They can still find you by triangulating your signal but I don't think any of us might be that important for that kinda of work :P

I still need to get me some action but I think I might go for an escort. SD on the other forums have been doing some nice reviews and the risk of trying an MP after the LE raids in Miami is not worth it.

Lou