PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Relaxed Inak
02-05-18, 22:49
Hello Miami,

I am going to be spending a week in your fair city for the Boat show.

I appreciate the reviews provided and by reading them I have a good idea of the places I want to visit. My question is, Are there any certain area that a 55 year old gray haired Caucasian should avoid even during the daytime? It seems that a lot of the AMPs are along SW 8th and also Flagler st in the airport area. ?? And I plan on needing a Massage or five.

Thanks.

Relaxed InAK.

Bato5613
02-06-18, 10:24
I had a long stressful week and I was looking for a good massage with a HE. Ina did not disappoint. She's young, very cute and she wants to please. I did the one hour session and she started off with a slow, soft sensual massage and proceeded to work my ass and inner thighs. On the flip she asked me if I wanted a HJ and told me it would be. 60, the house was. 68 for the HR. I agreed and she took some warm oil and slowly dripped it on my boy then started stroking. It was great and she let me play with her ass and tits. I am almost certain there is more on the menu as halfway though I jokingly asked her to sit on it and she said okay. Having paid enough already and not wanting to go over my budget I told her just continue. I blew my load and she cleaned me off then reminded me we had more time and gave me a really relaxing head and foot rub. I am already planning to go back.
W. Flagler St, Miami, FL.

Miami, Florida 33144.What's the name of the AMP and location?

WankySwank
02-06-18, 22:30
What's the name of the AMP and location?It's called "Asian Massage Miami" in the Coral Point Plaza on West Flagler right before you reach 84th Ave. If you're looking for a more full filling dream you can try Mimi. She's a lot older but for 1. 5 to 2 +house fee. I don't remember what that was. She'll BBBJNQNS and likes a finger in the butt. Although, she did say I was getting special service because "she liked me". So YMMV.

Joe Pimp
02-07-18, 12:50
So for $210-$260 you can get a rub and BBBJ from an older asian chick. Dang. .

It's called "Asian Massage Miami" in the Coral Point Plaza on West Flagler right before you reach 84th Ave. If you're looking for a more full filling dream you can try Mimi. She's a lot older but for 1. 5 to 2 +house fee. I don't remember what that was. She'll BBBJNQNS and likes a finger in the butt. Although, she did say I was getting special service because "she liked me". So YMMV.

Glenn Uknow
02-08-18, 07:41
It's called "Asian Massage Miami" in the Coral Point Plaza on West Flagler right before you reach 84th Ave. If you're looking for a more full filling dream you can try Mimi. She's a lot older but for 1. 5 to 2 +house fee. I don't remember what that was. She'll BBBJNQNS and likes a finger in the butt. Although, she did say I was getting special service because "she liked me". So YMMV.Wow, 2 bills to have an old lady suck you off? I have been on many fruitless monger strolls but have never settled on a deal like that.

And even if I did, I wouldn't tell anyone.

Joe Pimp
02-09-18, 10:23
And you know if she looks older its because she must be close to 50. Asians age very well.

Wow, 2 bills to have an old lady suck you off? I have been on many fruitless monger strolls but have never settled on a deal like that.

And even if I did, I wouldn't tell anyone.

Bato5613
02-10-18, 20:15
It's called "Asian Massage Miami" in the Coral Point Plaza on West Flagler right before you reach 84th Ave. If you're looking for a more full filling dream you can try Mimi. She's a lot older but for 1. 5 to 2 +house fee. I don't remember what that was. She'll BBBJNQNS and likes a finger in the butt. Although, she did say I was getting special service because "she liked me". So YMMV.Ok. I know the place, been there. And I got the young chick. We haggle the price. She want $50 , but you know. My price is always $20. She agreed but littlebit not happy. Got hhr with free table shower. Told her my first time. The place back of AMSCOT.

Kanky Mofo
02-12-18, 23:05
Saturday night, tried a "hood" strip club. No bueno. Googled AMP. Found a late night place. Entered as others pulled up. It was a race. Place advertises a $ "bodyworks" special. I took that figuring it was code for something LOL. Things got interesting. Got my pick of the litter which I'm not used to. 3 mt's came out and it was like the 1st could read my soul. Bingo! A Columbian. Blond hair on the chunky side, broad fat arse, pretty face and feet!

Broken english so conversing was diff. Entered the room. I got undressed. Laid flat then she asks if I want ts. Yep. Nope, it's not available so she offered to do the ts after the massage. OK. Every time I look in her eyes, I get more aroused, I'm expecting the time of my life. She starts what turns out to be the absolute worse massage ever attempted! So much so, I thought it was a joke. Used cheap lotion and what felt like two fingers on each hand to basically rub me down. Avoiding all sensitive areas. Unreal! About 6 minutes of this and she says. Shower? WTF!! Ok. Hopefully some action on the table. Weird TS. Water shoots out the sides in about 4 places on each side. She just had me lie down. She lathered her hands. Quick wipe down. Unfcknreal!! I'm getting pissed and frustrated. How is this a bodyworks option. And then. She tells me to get up. And rinse myself off in a stand up shower. I'm disgusted at this point and wanted to end my session early when suddenly she bent over while cleaning TS and I saw some cheeks!! Drove me insane. Ok. I have to go in for the direct method. I ask if she was getting in the shower with me. She said yes. 2 minutes later, I realize she had no fckn idea what I said. Insert a 1000 anger emoji's.

I dry myself off, we head back to the room, I'm completely boned up and pissed at the same time. We get back in the room and sht took a 180 turn!! Asks off top, do I want FS or just a BJ. WTF! Where did this come from? Insanely arousing. I'm like oh baby, I want the kitty cat!! She says ok $ . WOW! A deal for me. Bad news. I got fckn. 83 and she won't budge. She just keep saying. 6 for the blow. Fckkkkkk. Then in broken english she claims stomach issues which I assumed it was that bloody time. That sht grosses me out. So I mentally blocked that convo. Accepted the blow. Which under most circumstances is a blank mission for me. Bags are usually too tight and cheap and mt is usually mediocre with the task, but my gawd was she pretty and after this roller coaster, I sense that finishing will not be a prob. I WAS CORRECT. She had a great technique. And I had a hand on her neck and the other hand full of arse. Boom! Deal done. More wack azz lightly chest rubbing. Dressed and left. Great time if any of this was true. LOL.

Be safe boys!

Liquid3867
02-13-18, 20:00
What is the name of this place?

Saturday night, tried a "hood" strip club. No bueno. Googled AMP. Found a late night place. Entered as others pulled up. It was a race. Place advertises a $ "bodyworks" special. I took that figuring it was code for something LOL. Things got interesting. Got my pick of the litter which I'm not used to. 3 mt's came out and it was like the 1st could read my soul. Bingo! A Columbian. Blond hair on the chunky side, broad fat arse, pretty face and feet!

Broken english so conversing was diff. Entered the room. I got undressed. Laid flat then she asks if I want ts. Yep. Nope, it's not available so she offered to do the ts after the massage. OK. Every time I look in her eyes, I get more aroused, I'm expecting the time of my life. She starts what turns out to be the absolute worse massage ever attempted! So much so, I thought it was a joke. Used cheap lotion and what felt like two fingers on each hand to basically rub me down. Avoiding all sensitive areas. Unreal! About 6 minutes of this and she says. Shower? WTF!! Ok. Hopefully some action on the table. Weird TS. Water shoots out the sides in about 4 places on each side. She just had me lie down. She lathered her hands. Quick wipe down. Unfcknreal!! I'm getting pissed and frustrated. How is this a bodyworks option. And then. She tells me to get up. And rinse myself off in a stand up shower. I'm disgusted at this point and wanted to end my session early when suddenly she bent over while cleaning TS and I saw some cheeks!! Drove me insane. Ok. I have to go in for the direct method. I ask if she was getting in the shower with me. She said yes. 2 minutes later, I realize she had no fckn idea what I said. Insert a 1000 anger emoji's.

I dry myself off, we head back to the room, I'm completely boned up and pissed at the same time. We get back in the room and sht took a 180 turn!! Asks off top, do I want FS or just a BJ. WTF! Where did this come from? Insanely arousing. I'm like oh baby, I want the kitty cat!! She says ok $ . WOW! A deal for me. Bad news. I got fckn. 83 and she won't budge. She just keep saying. 6 for the blow. Fckkkkkk. Then in broken english she claims stomach issues which I assumed it was that bloody time. That sht grosses me out. So I mentally blocked that convo. Accepted the blow. Which under most circumstances is a blank mission for me. Bags are usually too tight and cheap and mt is usually mediocre with the task, but my gawd was she pretty and after this roller coaster, I sense that finishing will not be a prob. I WAS CORRECT. She had a great technique. And I had a hand on her neck and the other hand full of arse. Boom! Deal done. More wack azz lightly chest rubbing. Dressed and left. Great time if any of this was true. LOL.

Be safe boys!

Kanky Mofo
02-13-18, 21:54
What is the name of this place?Sorry. Googled the place. Hit directions. Didn't note name.

Glenn Uknow
02-14-18, 06:14
Sorry. Googled the place. Hit directions. Didn't note name.Not singling anyone out here as the problem is widespread.
But, if you're wanting to post and share info about a particular AMP or LMP, then it makes all the sense to have the address.
After all, you were there, you had to find it somehow. Unless somebody blind folded you and drove you there and never shared any info on the place, you at least have a link to it somewhere.

So, boasting about your exploits at some vague, nondescript location is pointless on the info and frustrating to your fellow forum members.

Rico1000
02-16-18, 07:07
The ph# (305-266-1157) is still active, but I drove by there yesterday and the sign outside is gone.Had a moment to pass by, and yea even though open sign is off and no one answer the phone the door was open but was greeted by some grandma who looked like she was the cleaning lady. Asked if there was another girl she said "yes 2 girls" and demanded I pay immediately. Been down this road before was afraid once I was on the table she would be tending to me. Told her I need to go to ATM and told me about an ATM in plaza and demanded I be back in couple of minutes even looked out the door to see where I was. They briefly put back their ads but now they are down. Maybe try again next week.

Jones Loop
02-19-18, 15:31
Hello East Coast brethren. Heading to Ft. Lauderdale / Miami tomorrow and will have time in the a. M until noonish. Would like to find a clean independent girl for massage and a handshake or HE. Prefer younger, prefer sane, but will appreciate all intel. Will reciprocate if able.

Rush0011
02-26-18, 14:11
http://miami.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/beautiful-classy-ebony-soft-skilled-hands-real-therapy-and-stress-the-place-youve-searched-4/34256757

Hey guys, wondering if anyone seen her. Looking for a good massage with a HE.

Tyger3801
02-26-18, 20:03
Was visiting south florida and thought I would check this place out.

http://miami.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/1o-off-grand-opening-japanese-girls-outcall-available-786-429-3775/68938687

Very cute young (20's) Kiki was masseuse, she gave a very thorough massage, walked on my back and for the flip gave a good finale -- she gave a kiss and let me know that a repeat was an open menu.

Good luck and b safe.

Jack76
03-06-18, 08:52

http://miami.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/1o-off-grand-opening-japanese-girls-outcall-available-786-429-3775/68938687

Very cute young (20's) Kiki was masseuse, she gave a very thorough massage, walked on my back and for the flip gave a good finale -- she gave a kiss and let me know that a repeat was an open menu.

Good luck and b safe.I thought I would give this place a try since the girls in the pictures were really cute! Hahahahaha. First off, the place is on the second floor so you take a sketchy elevator to get there. I kept thinking what if I get stuck in this thing and the firefighters come to get me out at 11 pm in front of an AMP and I get on the news! Well I made it up there ok. Lilly came out and she was young and cute but not very excited too see me. I mentioned the first time coupon and she said "no more coupon". She said she had more girls if I come back later. I decided to try 30 min with her for 40. The first thing she says is 40 is for the room and basic massage only everything else is tips. So at least I knew there was a menu. What sucked was she wanted to know up front how much I was going to tip her and wanted the tip in advance. I almost walked at that point but she was pretty cute. After she made some hand and mouth gestures I offered 40 and she said hand only but "no touch". "Touch extra, bra off 80" I started to get up and said I would come back with more money. She settled on 50 for hand with touch, bra on. Massage was all over the place. No oil. She had some strong techniques but she would do completely different things to the left and right side, like she didn't have a plan or method. She even attempted to walk on my back. Again, it felt like it was her first time trying it. 20 minutes into it, the light touching starts and she asks for the flip. Technique was awful but she was even cuter up close and had a great rack. The bad technique was well timed because it kept me from finishing too quickly. After a while I said pull those babies out and I'll finish myself. She was shy about letting me see them, but boy they were nice. The service was below average but she was way cuter than anyone else I've seen down here. I heard another customer arguing with another girl in the next room about the extra tip. The other girl was young and almost as cute. Theres potential there but it won't be cheap. Oh yeah, and they're Chinese not Japanese!

Rustys
03-06-18, 09:46
Fan of the sauna, jacuzzi experience. 125th and Biscayne supposedly. Anyone try? Prices seem a little high, but I get the impression they include FS.

http://ftlauderdale.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/shower-sauna-hot-tubs-till-5am-305-924-1689/74541777

VeteranMonger
03-06-18, 13:18
[Deleted by Admin]

Exactly. Why are you posting in here if you hate MP's?

A2

MiamiManiam
03-06-18, 16:38
Ok, it was a good trip. I've never been there before, was not sure if I remembered the address right, and if it was the right one. I'm driving around the parking lot and see a girl walk in. That sold me.

I had Kiki, very good body, decent rub, excellent FS. 45 for the half hour. 160 for FS, I do not know if I paid too much, I'm new at FS, have only done some Rub and tugs.

Glenn Uknow
03-07-18, 08:18
Ok, it was a good trip. I've never been there before, was not sure if I remembered the address right, and if it was the right one. I'm driving around the parking lot and see a girl walk in. That sold me.

I had Kiki, very good body, decent rub, excellent FS. 45 for the half hour. 160 for FS, I do not know if I paid too much, I'm new at FS, have only done some Rub and tugs.You definitely PAID TOO MUCH. Offer 100 take it or leave it, be prepared to get dressed and leave if necessary. Because you're messing it up for everyone else paying 160. I don't know how it doesn't affect the sense of satisfaction one normally gets after a good deal, because paying extra money ruins it for me. Good luck.

HD Murdock
03-07-18, 15:29

I had Kiki, very good body, decent rub, excellent FS. 45 for the half hour. 160 for FS, I do not know if I paid too much, I'm new at FS, have only done some Rub and tugs.205 for half hour? You overpaid way to much for a FS in an AMP.

Bato5613
03-07-18, 18:28

I had Kiki, very good body, decent rub, excellent FS. 45 for the half hour. 160 for FS, I do not know if I paid too much, I'm new at FS, have only done some Rub and tugs.Been that place before and I get the same girl kiki, she charge 160, but said give only 100 but no luck and finally we agreed on 120 for FS. That's, the most I could give. MiamiManian, try the one along Flagler and 84th Ave. Its behind AMSCOR 2nd floor, young lady too. FS $20 only.

ElephantCreep
03-10-18, 02:04
I don't care how old they are. I'm just wondering where the cheapest FS AMP is. I've been to the one on Flagler and 67th and FS there is $120. Anyone know where it's cheaper?

MiamiManiam
03-10-18, 08:35
Been that place before and I get the same girl kiki, she charge 160, but said give only 100 but no luck and finally we agreed on 120 for FS. That's, the most I could give. MiamiManian, try the one along Flagler and 84th Ave. Its behind AMSCOR 2nd floor, young lady too. FS $20 only.Thanks for the heads up. Ill bargain more. I don't always know what the going rate is.

HD Murdock
03-10-18, 10:43
I don't care how old they are. I'm just wondering where the cheapest FS AMP is. I've been to the one on Flagler and 67th and FS there is $120. Anyone know where it's cheaper?120 is the asking price for FS and never needs to be accepted at first. You should say to her usually gave 80 in others AMP and wait and see the reaction. Most of the times, the agreement is made at the middle point, which is 100.

Glenn Uknow
03-12-18, 05:11
120 is the asking price for FS and never needs to be accepted at first. You should say to her usually gave 80 in others AMP and wait and see the reaction. Most of the times, the agreement is made at the middle point, which is 100.Like I said, find a provider you like and is friendly then offer 100 take it or leave it, be prepared to get dressed and leave if necessary.

Also, I'm going to start having her agree to get fully naked before I pay, I hate it when she just raises her skirt and takes off the panties, like that's suppose to turn me on.

HD Murdock
03-12-18, 12:36
Like I said, find a provider you like and is friendly then offer 100 take it or leave it, be prepared to get dressed and leave if necessary.

Also, I'm going to start having her agree to get fully naked before I pay, I hate it when she just raises her skirt and takes off the panties, like that's suppose to turn me on.That's why tips should be given after, never before. Worst-case scenario, show her the donation to prove you got the money, otherwise, no deal.

Talltex
03-12-18, 13:00
I don't care how old they are. I'm just wondering where the cheapest FS AMP is. I've been to the one on Flagler and 67th and FS there is $120. Anyone know where it's cheaper?What kinds looks scale we talkin about?

Bato5613
03-12-18, 16:59
I don't care how old they are. I'm just wondering where the cheapest FS AMP is. I've been to the one on Flagler and 67th and FS there is $120. Anyone know where it's cheaper?What's the name of the AMP and the location?

MongerIn305
03-12-18, 18:36
What's the name of the AMP and the location?$120 plus house fee?

ElephantCreep
03-13-18, 01:34
$120 plus house fee?So where I go the fee is $40 for HH. I usually pay it upfront, then inside I give her $40 more and it gets as far as BBBJ. Last time I went I asked her for FS before I gave her the other $40. She doesn't speak English so she wrote $80 on my hand. I only had the $40 on me so I could only go so far as I usually go. So $120 should get me the FS including house fee.

She doesn't look that great. Is kind of on the older side, but I don't mind.

This is where I go, BTW:

https://www.google.com/maps/@25.7704936, -80.3053115,3 a,20.8 y,311.23 h,89.53 t / data=!3 m6!1 e1!3 m4!1 sWWxxfBycLpEjLMM9 BgHsLg!2 e0!7 i13312!8 i6656.

Bato5613
03-13-18, 11:12
I don't care how old they are. I'm just wondering where the cheapest FS AMP is. I've been to the one on Flagler and 67th and FS there is $120. Anyone know where it's cheaper?ElephantCreep, what's the name of the girl?

Talltex
03-13-18, 20:38
So where I go the fee is $40 for HH. I usually pay it upfront, then inside I give her $40 more and it gets as far as BBBJ. Last time I went I asked her for FS before I gave her the other $40. She doesn't speak English so she wrote $80 on my hand. I only had the $40 on me so I could only go so far as I usually go. So $120 should get me the FS including house fee.

She doesn't look that great. Is kind of on the older side, but I don't mind.

This is where I go, BTW:

https://www.google.com/maps/@25.7704936, -80.3053115,3 a,20.8 y,311.23 h,89.53 t / data=!3 m6!1 e1!3 m4!1 sWWxxfBycLpEjLMM9 BgHsLg!2 e0!7 i13312!8 i6656.Copied and pasted. Failed.

ElephantCreep
03-14-18, 12:07
Copied and pasted. Failed.Sorry, guys. Here is the link to the place. Hope it works. https://goo.gl/maps/tJQMzpf8vFn.

The place is called Lucky Spa Asian Massage, and it's on 6789 W Flagler St, Miami, FL 33144.

As for the name of the girl, she doesn't speak English so I never really got a name for her. There is another woman who works there that I had to get once because the main one wasn't there. She didn't offer BBBJ, just HJ. I can only describe her as oily? She has really long black hair, shiny skin, and looks older. Don't go for her if you want more than a HE as she will charge the same as the other one for less service. The other one is shorter and looks a bit younger.

Glenn Uknow
03-15-18, 09:13
I was down on Flagler yesterday, had to take care of some important business. But once that was out of the way I wanted to go spa hopping. Just like to check out the latest talent.

Checked out the AMP at 888 NW 27 ave, total dud. Was greeted by a woman that was built like a penguin. And when I asked who else is working there were 2 other unattractive looking girls that would hide back in the shadow in the hallway and look out. It was like visiting a crazy ward. The penguin says, "Gooda-massage" Red flag! Sounds very Korean.

I'm not a fan of Korean women, I know there are beautiful, young Korean women around, but they never seem to show up in an AMP.

Heading west on Flagler, I spot a little hole-in-the-wall AMP that I have not visited in probably 2 years. 3618 W. Flagler St. The parking here is in back, and it's tight. If you're in a big SUV or pick-up, it's a chore to park here if there's other vehicles in there.

But I remember getting FS here so I go inside and am immediately greeted by Lulu. Very cute Chinese girl, very warm and friendly. All good signs!

She comes in, after getting rid of a previous client, and I'm on my back so she goes straight to soft touch.

Then the negotiations start. I have one tip, 100, take it or leave it. Surprisingly she holds out for more, won't take it, so I deploy the leave it tactic. Get up and start to get dressed, then she pulls me by the arm and says ok. I reply with OK, and maybe a tip at the end if it's good. She likes that.

Afterwards, I ask her for a face by face selfie for a nice tip. But she won't, so I don't, tip. Bit I did snap this bad photo with her turning her head.

KWMonger
03-15-18, 15:24
But did you fuck her?

I was down on Flagler yesterday, had to take care of some important business. But once that was out of the way I wanted to go spa hopping. Just like to check out the latest talent.

Checked out the AMP at 888 NW 27 ave, total dud. Was greeted by a woman that was built like a penguin. And when I asked who else is working there were 2 other unattractive looking girls that would hide back in the shadow in the hallway and look out. It was like visiting a crazy ward. The penguin says, "Gooda-massage" Red flag! Sounds very Korean.

I'm not a fan of Korean women, I know there are beautiful, young Korean women around, but they never seem to show up in an AMP.

Heading west on Flagler, I spot a little hole-in-the-wall AMP that I have not visited in probably 2 years. 3618 W. Flagler St. The parking here is in back, and it's tight. If you're in a big SUV or pick-up, it's a chore to park here if there's other vehicles in there.

But I remember getting FS here so I go inside and am immediately greeted by Lulu. Very cute Chinese girl, very warm and friendly. All good signs!

She comes in, after getting rid of a previous client, and I'm on my back so she goes straight to soft touch.

Then the negotiations start. I have one tip, 100, take it or leave it. Surprisingly she holds out for more, won't take it, so I deploy the leave it tactic. Get up and start to get dressed, then she pulls me by the arm and says ok. I reply with OK, and maybe a tip at the end if it's good. She likes that.

Afterwards, I ask her for a face by face selfie for a nice tip. But she won't, so I don't, tip. Bit I did snap this bad photo with her turning her head.

Bato5613
03-15-18, 17:22

Afterwards, I ask her for a face by face selfie for a nice tip. But she won't, so I don't, tip. Bit I did snap this bad photo with her turning her head.Is it on 1st floor or in the 2nd floor?

Glenn Uknow
03-15-18, 23:49
Is it on 1st floor or in the 2nd floor?It's on the ground level, says "massage" on the door, you can't miss it. Why? Is there one on the second story that I'm unaware of?

Glenn Uknow
03-15-18, 23:55
But did you fuck her?Yes

ShockRt
03-16-18, 00:21
I thought I would give this place a try since the girls in the pictures were really cute! Hahahahaha. First off, the place is on the second floor so you take a sketchy elevator to get there. I kept thinking what if I get stuck in this thing and the firefighters come to get me out at 11 pm in front of an AMP and I get on the news! Well I made it up there ok. Lilly came out and she was young and cute but not very excited too see me. I mentioned the first time coupon and she said "no more coupon". She said she had more girls if I come back later. I decided to try 30 min with her for 40. The first thing she says is 40 is for the room and basic massage only everything else is tips. So at least I knew there was a menu. What sucked was she wanted to know up front how much I was going to tip her and wanted the tip in advance. I almost walked at that point but she was pretty cute. After she made some hand and mouth gestures I offered 40 and she said hand only but "no touch". "Touch extra, bra off 80" I started to get up and said I would come back with more money. She settled on 50 for hand with touch, bra on. Massage was all over the place. No oil. She had some strong techniques but she would do completely different things to the left and right side, like she didn't have a plan or method. She even attempted to walk on my back. Again, it felt like it was her first time trying it. 20 minutes into it, the light touching starts and she asks for the flip. Technique was awful but she was even cuter up close and had a great rack. The bad technique was well timed because it kept me from finishing too quickly. After a while I said pull those babies out and I'll finish myself. She was shy about letting me see them, but boy they were nice. The service was below average but she was way cuter than anyone else I've seen down here. I heard another customer arguing with another girl in the next room about the extra tip. The other girl was young and almost as cute. Theres potential there but it won't be cheap. Oh yeah, and they're Chinese not Japanese!Is she busty?

Smiley305
03-16-18, 21:00
Anyone know a spot where it's a for sure FS and less than 140 roses? I've been dying to get an Asian chick but they always want more than 100 plus house fee please PM me.

Sbhiv19
03-17-18, 01:46
Hey guys,

I am in Miami for the weekend. Looking for input for a good FS available during weekends. Please PM me. Thanks in advance.

Bato5613
03-17-18, 08:55

Good luck and b safe.Tyger? How much the damage?

Bato5613
03-17-18, 11:55
It's on the ground level, says "massage" on the door, you can't miss it. Why? Is there one on the second story that I'm unaware of?Just asking? Is it near Jacalito Restaurant?

Glenn Uknow
03-17-18, 13:21
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Daley26
03-17-18, 13:25
In town in two weeks. Looking for a good FS Latin Massage parlor. I've seen Planet Beauty on this thread but haven't really seen any others. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks.

Tampa Dude2
04-08-18, 01:35
In town in two weeks. Looking for a good FS Latin Massage parlor. I've seen Planet Beauty on this thread but haven't really seen any others. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks.Last time I went to planet beauty they had 2 impressively hot latin chicks working but they wanted 3. 00 mario coins for FS. Too rich for me so I left without completing the session. Would love to know of a LMP with more reasonable pricing for FS.

Glenn Uknow
04-09-18, 05:25
Last time I went to planet beauty they had 2 impressively hot latin chicks working but they wanted 3. 00 mario coins for FS. Too rich for me so I left without completing the session. Would love to know of a LMP with more reasonable pricing for FS.Of course there's LMPs that are more affordable. Just don't expect to find those Maxim models there like you would at the 2-300 joints.

Just not the Ooh-La-La in Hialeah, next to the Gratigny Expressway.

https://www.local10.com/news/crime/police-check-of-ooh-la-la-massage-parlor-nets-4-arrests

ImHank
05-21-18, 15:26
I have a (long) little story.

The Setup:

I travel through somewhat regularly for business and stay at the Hampton Inn which is right next door to the plaza that Asiami Massage is in.

That was to be my very first visit to any type of massage parlor and I had extremely high hopes since they were open until close to midnight (which I've read CAN BE an indicator that extras are available).

If I recall, the price for the 1 hr massage was $69.

As lame as it may sound, I requested the "Free Table Shower with the purchase of a 1 hr massage," as advertised on their website, but the young girl at the counter said "no. " I didn't push back at all. Just took the massage only.

I was cheerfully greeted in the room by a very cute petite woman wearing blue medical scrubs, who was most likely in her early 30's.

Just before leaving the room, she explained that I was to remove all clothing and lie face-down on the table.

I disrobed to being totally nude, taking my time in getting to the table in an effort for her to walk in and see I wasn't shy about being nude (which I also read was a suggestion to increasing the odds of a HE).

The Massage.

Although this was my first ever massage, from what I could tell she did a pretty darn good job.

Midway through, she asked my to flip to my back.

I got an obvious erection several times which caused my BARELY covered dick to become partially exposed; each time, she said "oh" and softly arranged the cover to, once again, barely cover it; her hand brushing along it each time. I thought YES, this is going to be great!

ASIDE: I have a pretty lean, athletic build (6'-1" tall and 185 lbs) which she admiringly mentioned more than once.

The Ending:

When the hour was nearly over she gently removed the corner of the blanket, completely exposing me. I moaned in anticipation of her small, soft fingers slowly wrapping around me, when she suddenly grabbed my wrist and moved my hand, placing it directly on my dick.

Confused, I immediately replaced my hand at my side.

She grabbed it again, and this time when placing my hand on my erection she guided my hand up and down whispering; "you do. ".

Taken aback, in a whisper I said; "No, you do it. ".

She declined, slowly shaking her head back and forth.

Thinking she may have feared I was suspicious or something, I gripped my now very firm erection at the base swaying it and stroking it some. I again asked her if she would do it.

She whispered a long "no. ".

I replaced my hand to my side and sighed heavily.

She said "you have 10 minutes left. You want head massage? You want more chest massage?

The mood was dead, so I said no and she turned and exited the room.

The Exit:

I got up, quickly dressed, dropped a tip on the table and then opened the door to leave.

To my surprise, she was standing just a few feet from the door with, as I recall, her hand out for the tip.

When I explained that I had left it on the table, she became quite irritated, abruptly darting around me and to the room (I found that behavior very odd and unprofessional).

The Walk of Shame:

I then walked back the the hotel.

Defeated, I undressed, showered and then begrudgingly got into bed for the night.

The time was nearly 10:30 pm. I was still astonishingly horny and completely frustrated.

I was resolute to get a HE on this trip, so I got out of bed and hurriedly looked up Asian Massage Parlors (on another site as this one was down) using a search filter for those that were open late.

BINGO. I found one.

I picked up the phone and dialed the number.

I'll conclude this in a report which I'll title "Asian Massage. SW 8th".

Entreri
05-22-18, 10:33
Of course there's LMPs that are more affordable. Just don't expect to find those Maxim models there like you would at the 2-300 joints.

https://www.local10.com/news/crime/police-check-of-ooh-la-la-massage-parlor-nets-4-arrestsI had been hitting that place up a lot before the bust, the last time I left I saw two hotties walk in, so I called asked their names so I would get them the next time I went then. Busted. Ugh regret not going sooner LOL. Aw well.

Gringo2123
05-22-18, 11:02
Funny story. I was received a shitty massage with no HE, old asian lady meets me at front door, with hand out as I'm leaving, told her I left it in the room, I speed walked to my car and she still made it out to the parking lot as I was driving away yelling about her tip. I was cracking up

I have a (long) little story.

The Setup:

I travel through somewhat regularly for business and stay at the Hampton Inn which is right next door to the plaza that Asiami Massage is in.

That was to be my very first visit to any type of massage parlor and I had extremely high hopes since they were open until close to midnight (which I've read CAN BE an indicator that extras are available).

If I recall, the price for the 1 hr massage was $69.

As lame as it may sound, I requested the "Free Table Shower with the purchase of a 1 hr massage," as advertised on their website, but the young girl at the counter said "no. " I didn't push back at all. Just took the massage only.

I was cheerfully greeted in the room by a very cute petite woman wearing blue medical scrubs, who was most likely in her early 30's.

Just before leaving the room, she explained that I was to remove all clothing and lie face-down on the table.

I disrobed to being totally nude, taking my time in getting to the table in an effort for her to walk in and see I wasn't shy about being nude (which I also read was a suggestion to increasing the odds of a HE).

The Massage.

Although this was my first ever massage, from what I could tell she did a pretty darn good job.

Midway through, she asked my to flip to my back.

I got an obvious erection several times which caused my BARELY covered dick to become partially exposed; each time, she said "oh" and softly arranged the cover to, once again, barely cover it; her hand brushing along it each time. I thought YES, this is going to be great!

ASIDE: I have a pretty lean, athletic build (6'-1" tall and 185 lbs) which she admiringly mentioned more than once.

The Ending:

When the hour was nearly over she gently removed the corner of the blanket, completely exposing me. I moaned in anticipation of her small, soft fingers slowly wrapping around me, when she suddenly grabbed my wrist and moved my hand, placing it directly on my dick.

Confused, I immediately replaced my hand at my side.

She grabbed it again, and this time when placing my hand on my erection she guided my hand up and down whispering; "you do. ".

Taken aback, in a whisper I said; "No, you do it. ".

She declined, slowly shaking her head back and forth.

Thinking she may have feared I was suspicious or something, I gripped my now very firm erection at the base swaying it and stroking it some. I again asked her if she would do it.

She whispered a long "no. ".

I replaced my hand to my side and sighed heavily.

She said "you have 10 minutes left. You want head massage? You want more chest massage?

The mood was dead, so I said no and she turned and exited the room.

The Exit:

I got up, quickly dressed, dropped a tip on the table and then opened the door to leave.

To my surprise, she was standing just a few feet from the door with, as I recall, her hand out for the tip.

When I explained that I had left it on the table, she became quite irritated, abruptly darting around me and to the room (I found that behavior very odd and unprofessional).

The Walk of Shame:

I then walked back the the hotel.

Defeated, I undressed, showered and then begrudgingly got into bed for the night.

The time was nearly 10:30 pm. I was still astonishingly horny and completely frustrated.

I was resolute to get a HE on this trip, so I got out of bed and hurriedly looked up Asian Massage Parlors (on another site as this one was down) using a search filter for those that were open late.

BINGO. I found one.

I picked up the phone and dialed the number.

I'll conclude this in a report which I'll title "Asian Massage. SW 8th"..

SouthBeacher
05-23-18, 04:32
Of course there's LMPs that are more affordable. Just don't expect to find those Maxim models there like you would at the 2-300 joints.

https://www.local10.com/news/crime/police-check-of-ooh-la-la-massage-parlor-nets-4-arrestsI see a lot of yall frequent Kendall and more southern AMPs. Glenn you seem to know your shit. Any recommendations further north? Say North Miami / Miami Shores. Appreciate it bro.

SouthBeacher
05-23-18, 07:19
Noticed yall are very knowledgable about Downtown and Central MIA. What are some good AMPs near North Miami / North Miami Beach? I've heard about A Ling Spa, Biscayne Blvd, Meme's and Best Asian Massage. Thoughts on these or others? Thanks so much!

SouthBeacher
05-23-18, 10:39
Heard A Ling Spa, Best Asian Massage and Oriental Spa are up there. Which is the best?

Robert94
05-29-18, 22:45
Tampa checking in. I'll be in Miami this Thursday, can anyone recommend a good LMP to get a legit massage and FS from a thick Latina, all in place. I'll be sure to return to favor of you guys ever come out my way In Tampa. Thanks in advance.

HoloGuru
05-31-18, 13:37
Hey glad this is back, I'm not really new to the scene but I'm not also a veteran or anything, I had a few escort, but I wanted to try some AMP, close to the downtown area, I know one on 71st but IDK anything about it. Just let me know the best spots.

HoloGuru
05-31-18, 16:59
Hey everyone I'm not really a newbie but I'm not really a veteran either, I had a few escorts and I wanted to try some AMP now, I'm wondering if anyone has any tips and tricks to get FS and not really pay much and get more bang for your buck. I'm interested in the one on 71st and 2St oasis something. Thanks again Bros happy hunting.

Glenn Uknow
06-02-18, 09:13
Hey everyone I'm not really a newbie but I'm not really a veteran either, I had a few escorts and I wanted to try some AMP now, I'm wondering if anyone has any tips and tricks to get FS and not really pay much and get more bang for your buck. I'm interested in the one on 71st and 2St oasis something. Thanks again Bros happy hunting.I believe you're referring to the Oasis Bodyworks at [Deleted by Admin] 71st St, Yeah, if you're new to the hobby and you're looking for some experience, then go try the Oasis, then you'll know what a DUD parlour looks like.

HoloGuru
06-03-18, 04:10
I believe you're referring to the Oasis at 71st St, Yeah, if you're new to the hobby and you're looking for some experience, then go try the Oasis, then you'll know what a DUD parlour looks like.Yeah that's the one, do you have any recommendations? Any tips on how to Get HE, what's the damages for house and HE.

And what's DUD?

DarkHeaven
06-03-18, 05:42

https://www.local10.com/news/crime/police-check-of-ooh-la-la-massage-parlor-nets-4-arrestsThis bust killed most of my spots and a FS spot I had just discovered. I frequent Hialeah. Glad to say my go to HE spot is still up.

And running but man hitting FS milestone was great then it was taken.

Roggae
06-06-18, 13:33
So I don't post very often but I felt I had to share my experience. I came on here the other day looking for a FS massage place near SW Kendall / Westchester and I saw itt that someone mentioned this place allows FS for another 80 (on top of the initial 40 for the room). So I paid the 40 for the initial HH. However, when it came to negotiation, she wouldn't have it. I even offered her more money but she refused. Is this normal for places to offer FS off / on like that? Do you think maybe she just didn't want to fuck me? I didn't even get to finish and she still requested a tip. She was nice so it's whatever but still. Left very unsatisfied. Just trying to lose my v-card asap. Would appreciate a pm for any suggestions. Thanks! Stay safe!

Glenn Uknow
06-07-18, 04:56
Yeah that's the one, do you have any recommendations? Any tips on how to Get HE, what's the damages for house and HE.

And what's DUD?Dud: a thing that fails to work properly or is otherwise unsatisfactory or worthless.

Bato5613
06-07-18, 09:23
So I don't post very often but I felt I had to share my experience. I came on here the other day looking for a FS massage place near SW Kendall / Westchester and I saw itt that someone mentioned this place allows FS for another 80 (on top of the initial 40 for the room). So I paid the 40 for the initial HH. However, when it came to negotiation, she wouldn't have it. I even offered her more money but she refused. Is this normal for places to offer FS off / on like that? Do you think maybe she just didn't want to fuck me? I didn't even get to finish and she still requested a tip. She was nice so it's whatever but still. Left very unsatisfied. Just trying to lose my v-card asap. Would appreciate a pm for any suggestions. Thanks! Stay safe!Is this near Sedanos Supermarket in Flagler? 6789 W Flagler St. ?

MisterTwinkies
06-08-18, 13:56
I was recently in Florida for a tour of some of your cities. I would like to leave a short review for a good parlor I found here.

Latina place called the Beauty Bar, on SW 87th, place is nice and well kept, parking is a fuckin' pain though.

Lady on the front desk is named Lola, I'm half latino so I speak OK spanish, we hit it off right away, sadly she's not available for massages.

Ages range from young to not so young, but all girls have nice bodies, or thick bodies, the two latina flavors. I had Chanel, nice body and a bit of a loudmouth but very good lady. $ got me some French with her, but all was done with a rubber.

Roggae
06-08-18, 16:36
Is this near Sedanos Supermarket in Flagler? 6789 W Flagler St. ?Yes. I also checked out the other one that was mentioned on Flagler. I believe the other one was on 36th? When I tried to go in the door was locked. Is there another entrance or something? Thanks. Also, if anyone's been to the one on Coral Way & 107th I would love to hear about it as it's really close by. Thanks!

Bato5613
06-10-18, 13:07
So I don't post very often but I felt I had to share my experience. I came on here the other day looking for a FS massage place near SW Kendall / Westchester and I saw itt that someone mentioned this place allows FS for another 80 (on top of the initial 40 for the room). So I paid the 40 for the initial HH. However, when it came to negotiation, she wouldn't have it. I even offered her more money but she refused. Is this normal for places to offer FS off / on like that? Do you think maybe she just didn't want to fuck me? I didn't even get to finish and she still requested a tip. She was nice so it's whatever but still. Left very unsatisfied. Just trying to lose my v-card asap. Would appreciate a pm for any suggestions. Thanks! Stay safe!How old is the thera?

Roggae
06-17-18, 12:15
How old is the thera?The one I had was pretty old. Maybe mid 40's? I definitely still found her attractive but I have a thing for older women so maybe that's just me. Now I'm thinking maybe I just got the wrong person working.

Amitjlc2
06-17-18, 21:50
So I'm visiting miami for a few days and I was hoping to find a good body to body massage, but would be great. Does anyone know of any in the area? I'm in Brickell but I will drive if needed. Thanks.

Bato5613
06-18-18, 04:26
I was recently in Florida for a tour of some of your cities. I would like to leave a short review for a good parlor I found here.

Latina place called the Beauty Bar, on SW 87th, place is nice and well kept, parking is a fuckin' pain though.

Lady on the front desk is named Lola, I'm half latino so I speak OK spanish, we hit it off right away, sadly she's not available for massages.

Ages range from young to not so young, but all girls have nice bodies, or thick bodies, the two latina flavors. I had Chanel, nice body and a bit of a loudmouth but very good lady. $ got me some French with her, but all was done with a rubber.You have a contact number of that place?

MisterTwinkies
06-19-18, 16:16
You have a contact number of that place?It's on RM my dude, but I'll PM you the number if you don't got an account there LOL.

While I'm here, I have to go visit my fam-fam living in Miami again during the summer, anyone want to recommend me a nice parlor with Asian girls? You can PM me names if you want, I'd appreciate it.

Glenn Uknow
06-19-18, 18:44
Do any of you guys use Viagra or the generic Sildenafil Citrate 100 mg?

I'm getting old and taking the generic stuff stuff really helps, I'm pounding pussy like I was 35 again. I get it for less than $2/ pill.

Ramonini
06-22-18, 11:53
FS $20 ? What do you mean by this?

Been that place before and I get the same girl kiki, she charge 160, but said give only 100 but no luck and finally we agreed on 120 for FS. That's, the most I could give. MiamiManian, try the one along Flagler and 84th Ave. Its behind AMSCOR 2nd floor, young lady too. FS $20 only.

Exoticcar
06-25-18, 17:48
FS $20 ? What do you mean by this?LOL there has to be a zero missing.

HoloGuru
06-26-18, 02:37
Hey does anyone know any AMP, that offer FS, also latinas will be nice too.

Bato5613
06-28-18, 06:46
LOL there has to be a zero missing.Go to Abbreviations and look the symbols meaning.

Bato5613
06-29-18, 03:28
Went to this place yesterday for 1/2 hour service 40 dollars. Massage not that quite good. Ask if how many are they working and said two. Coco is the name of thera. No FS on the menu for her, she charge 40 for HJ. Next time going to try other thera. Place is located at Gratigny Shopping Plaza. At 68th st. Hialeah.

Glenn Uknow
06-29-18, 05:23
Went to this place yesterday for 1/2 hour service 40 dollars. Massage not that quite good. Ask if how many are they working and said two. Coco is the name of thera. No FS on the menu for her, she charge 40 for HJ. Next time going to try other thera. Place is located at Gratigny Shopping Plaza. At 68th st. Hialeah.Been there as well as the AMP on the west side of 826, next to the hospital. Tried twice at each one, but passed as the talent there was sorely lacking at both. Two AMPs just blocks apart, but generally older, non-attractive women there.

Bato5613
06-29-18, 13:15
Going home from work along 82nd Ave. Saw a sign of massage in the area before reaching 33st. In Doral. Get in and have massage 45 1/2 hour. I thought am going to get one today but no luck same as yesterday zip. LOL. She said no touch which I respected. Better luck next time.

Glenn Uknow
07-02-18, 05:19
Going home from work along 82nd Ave. Saw a sign of massage in the area before reaching 33st. In Doral. Get in and have massage 45 1/2 hour. I thought am going to get one today but no luck same as yesterday zip. LOL. She said no touch which I respected. Better luck next time.That place on 82 ave and 36 street is probably the second worse spa in Doral.

JayRodz84
07-02-18, 12:47
I'll be visiting later this week. Can anyone give me any recommendations for LMP or if there are any good Eastern European places? I think there was one around lejeune when I visited a year ago but didn't get a chance to visit. I did visit a couple LMPs. One on Flagler and one on coral way. I think they rotated attendants. I'm not sure if there are any new, better places. I personally love enhanced bodies. Is the going rate for FS really between 80-120? It is a lot more in SC. Please pm me any suggestions / details. Thanks.

Normal Guy
07-05-18, 09:45
There were 3 handy places in North Beach at Collins & 75th and two more on 71st. They all got raided on the same day, with a couple others. They are open again under new mgmt but seems more legit massage than HE places. Any intel? Has anyone been there since January? Thanks.

Rolly Polly
07-11-18, 20:42
Of all my mongering over the years, I'm yet to hit an AMP. It's now on my immediate bucket list!

I drive down 163rd /167th street in North Miami Beach and see a number of them along the way.

Does anyone have intel on any of those places? Or somewhere not to far from that area?

DeepThroat88
07-20-18, 03:38
Do any of you guys use Viagra or the generic Sildenafil Citrate 100 mg?

I'm getting old and taking the generic stuff stuff really helps, I'm pounding pussy like I was 35 again. I get it for less than $2/ pill.I take the generic tadalfil (Cialis) I order from an Indiian Pharma company called CIPLA. Works for me. I pay $1. 20/ ea for a 90 pill order.

Bato5613
07-21-18, 08:16
I take the generic tadalfil (Cialis) I order from an Indiian Pharma company called CIPLA. Works for me. I pay $1. 20/ ea for a 90 pill order.Do you have the website?

Glenn Uknow
07-23-18, 05:16
I take the generic tadalfil (Cialis) I order from an Indiian Pharma company called CIPLA. Works for me. I pay $1. 20/ ea for a 90 pill order.Yup, generic is definitely the way to go, the American made Rx stuff is crazy expensive. It's like a 50% increase in your mongering bill.

Cialis is great too, each monger just needs to experiment and see what works best for him.

I went to an AMP this weekend, and took half a Viagra that morning. I performed like a champ.

SpecialOne8
07-25-18, 10:55
While down in South Florida on business this week, I made time to stop into this location to get rid of built-up stress. It's located in a small strip center off USA 1. It is also a BUSY strip center during the day. When entering, like others I have been in down South Florida and the Keys, there is no barrier between the front door and the rooms, so if you're like me and prefer a door before the typical hallway to the TS room, consider yourself warned. Other than that, the place was clean, organized and quiet. Two ladies were in the back, I only got to see one. "Singee" (pronounced sing E). She was a bit older than most girls (about 35-40) attractive (but could stand to lose 20 pounds) with an otherwise nice frame. Long hair and a pretty smile. Best of all was her personality. She was sweet and ambitious if you get my drift. Singee greeted me at the door, shortly after I walked in. She asked the obligatory question "Do you want massage?" to which I responded yes. She guided me back to door #1 and told me to disrobe. Prior to her leaving the room, I made sure to confirm that the TS was included in my fee (it is an extra fee here) to which she said YES. Okay, so door closes and off with the clothes, the jump on the table and assume the position. She re-enters and immediately begins a feather-touch back massage, making sure to hit the sweet-spot. Once she got the response she was expecting from me, she remained there and failed to go nowhere else. Not what I came there for, not what I expected either. I told her my girl up in Central Florida where I'm from first provides TS, then the massage. She said "we do massage first". Oh well. She never provided a real massage, but was quite attentive if you get my drift. She then had me flip and negotiated her tip before going further. Bottom line. I gave up an Uncle Ben in return for nearly FS. We both had fun on the table, then it was off to the TS room where she cleaned me up spic and span! Back to the room to get dressed, leave tip and head out the door to finish my errands for the day.

So if all you want is the real nitty gritty boys, this place seems to provide it. Ask for Sing-e.

Rico1000
07-25-18, 17:20
While down in South Florida on business this week, I made time to stop into this location to get rid of built-up stress. It's located in a small strip center off USA 1. It is also a BUSY strip center during the day. When entering, like others I have been in down South Florida and the Keys, there is no barrier between the front door and the rooms, so if you're like me and prefer a door before the typical hallway to the TS room, consider yourself warned. Other than that, the place was clean, organized and quiet. Two ladies were in the back, I only got to see one. "Singee" (pronounced sing E). She was a bit older than most girls (about 35-40) attractive (but could stand to lose 20 pounds) with an otherwise nice frame. Long hair and a pretty smile. Best of all was her personality. She was sweet and ambitious if you get my drift. Singee greeted me at the door, shortly after I walked in. She asked the obligatory question "Do you want massage?" to which I responded yes. She guided me back to door #1 and told me to disrobe. Prior to her leaving the room, I made sure to confirm that the TS was included in my fee (it is an extra fee here) to which she said YES. Okay, so door closes and off with the clothes, the jump on the table and assume the position. She re-enters and immediately begins a feather-touch back massage, making sure to hit the sweet-spot. Once she got the response she was expecting from me, she remained there and failed to go nowhere else. Not what I came there for, not what I expected either. I told her my girl up in Central Florida where I'm from first provides TS, then the massage. She said "we do massage first". Oh well. She never provided a real massage, but was quite attentive if you get my drift. She then had me flip and negotiated her tip before going further. Bottom line. I gave up an Uncle Ben in return for nearly FS. We both had fun on the table, then it was off to the TS room where she cleaned me up spic and span! Back to the room to get dressed, leave tip and head out the door to finish my errands for the day.

So if all you want is the real nitty gritty boys, this place seems to provide it. Ask for Sing-e.Can you give a cross street to US1 since it goes for miles. And there are dozens of AMP off of US1 because it goes on for miles.

Rico1000
07-25-18, 17:39
https://independent.com.miami.listcrawler.com/post/26599815/

Its getting harder for me to get service all my regulars disappeared so I had to go outside the box and decided to hit up a lmp. Pics are her Romanian jew tall totally stacked. Was trying to hook up with alex in kendall originally but she said she won't be in until tonight. She speaks fluent spanish and english along with italian and few other lingos. For a paper you got rub and CBJ, buck fitty gets you FS. Everything covered no daty allows fiv very friendly overall. Did not rush me at all she let me pound away fast and slow never complained. The only thing was the massage table was high so some of you might have to get up on your tippy toes to pound standing up. Very busy professional bldg terrible parking I nearly got boxed in by typical asshole truck driver parking where ever the fuck he wants. You need a smart car to park there very small spaces. Its not a typical lmp though its a very small room looks like a converted utility room this place was like 10 X10. Susan said alex has been working there for 10 years with no problems the neighbors and bldg management knows what's up. Bit pricey most likely would not return but its been years since I hit up a lmp.

Talltex
07-26-18, 06:39

So if all you want is the real nitty gritty boys, this place seems to provide it. Ask for Sing-e.A little more info on the location, please.

SpecialOne8
07-26-18, 11:13
[Deleted by Admin]SW 211th street.

Sorry, it seems I'm a little out of practice due to not reporting much in recent years. I thought the pic of their business card uploaded, but apparently not.

Can you give a cross street to US1 since it goes for miles. And there are dozens of AMP off of US1 because it goes on for miles.

Bato5613
07-31-18, 15:14
Went to this AMP to visit my regular therapist, but no avail. There's a new girl and ask if where's Wendy and said she went back to California. Since am there already I do try 1/2 hr. Massage. She massage me for 10 minutes, as soon I flip over my hand are all over her twat. BTW the name is Lucy, I think she's somewhat 40-45 yrs. Damage 140 bucks.

Rico1000
08-01-18, 01:06
Went to this AMP to visit my regular therapist, but no avail. There's a new girl and ask if where's Wendy and said she went back to California. Since am there already I do try 1/2 hr. Massage. She massage me for 10 minutes, as soon I flip over my hand are all over her twat. BTW the name is Lucy, I think she's somewhat 40-45 yrs. Damage 140 bucks.Can you be more specific there 3 sedanos along flagler.

MisterTwinkies
08-01-18, 13:18
Can you be more specific there 3 sedanos along flagler.If I had to guess I think he's talking about W Flagler? Place has been around a while and offers FS for 140.

Bato5613
08-02-18, 06:37
Can you be more specific there 3 sedanos along flagler.I'm talking about the Sedanos West Flagler on 67th Ave.

ElephantCreep
08-02-18, 14:44
What's the word on good AMPs or LMPs in the Homestead area? Looking around the 280th ST and US1 area.

Lyle416
08-04-18, 14:20
Is beauty bar on 87th closed? It was one of my favorites, but I am hearing its closed down.

UniCorn Hunter
08-07-18, 08:46
Stopped by the AMP on NW 7 Street and 39 Court last week and had a session with Candy. She met me at the door with a tight hug and I gave her ass a squeeze to break the ice. $70 for hour massage. Got to the room fair massage not firm enough but good. Hands roamed during the massage and they met no resistance. Not much English but keep telling me it was her last day, she was leaving for NYC, they move the girls around a lot. On the flip let me know FS was on the menu but wanted $200. Laughed and said didn't have that much worked down to $90 for mutual rub, DATY, CBJ and finished off with her bent over the table. Nice ride.

Anyway went back yesterday knowing Candy was gone but figured I would try and use that knowledge to my advantage. Meet by Coco, asked her for Candy, told me she wasn't there, acted devastated, telling how she was my special girl and how much I was going to miss her and turned around to leave. Coco grabbed me and saying she could be my special girl now. Still heading to the door told her I didn't think so because only Candy could do the special things I like. She said she could do anything Candy did. Here was my opening so told her how Candy would start with a nice HJ to relax me, then massage. Then how on the flip she would be naked letting me give her a massage, DATY then she would give me a BBJ and finger my ass milking my prostate all for $80. At first she said no no but again I started to leave and she countered with $160 told her no and finally settled on $100. Think I have a new favorite place.

HD Murdock
08-07-18, 15:00
Stopped by the AMP on NW 7 Street and 39 Court last week and had a session with Candy. She met me at the door with a tight hug and I gave her ass a squeeze to break the ice. $70 for hour massage. Got to the room fair massage not firm enough but good. Hands roamed during the massage and they met no resistance. Not much English but keep telling me it was her last day, she was leaving for NYC, they move the girls around a lot. On the flip let me know FS was on the menu but wanted $200. Laughed and said didn't have that much worked down to $90 for mutual rub, DATY, CBJ and finished off with her bent over the table. Nice ride.

Anyway went back yesterday knowing Candy was gone but figured I would try and use that knowledge to my advantage. Meet by Coco, asked her for Candy, told me she wasn't there, acted devastated, telling how she was my special girl and how much I was going to miss her and turned around to leave. Coco grabbed me and saying she could be my special girl now. Still heading to the door told her I didn't think so because only Candy could do the special things I like. She said she could do anything Candy did. Here was my opening so told her how Candy would start with a nice HJ to relax me, then massage. Then how on the flip she would be naked letting me give her a massage, DATY then she would give me a BBJ and finger my ass milking my prostate all for $80. At first she said no no but again I started to leave and she countered with $160 told her no and finally settled on $100. Think I have a new favorite place.Settled for 100 FS should be the maximum to tip an AMP. The fact is that we are the customers and we set these prices in the market. I'm glad you found your ATF.

AToyForYou
08-07-18, 17:03

Anyway went back yesterday knowing Candy was gone but figured I would try and use that knowledge to my advantage. Meet by Coco, asked her for Candy, told me she wasn't there, acted devastated, telling how she was my special girl and how much I was going to miss her and turned around to leave. Coco grabbed me and saying she could be my special girl now. Still heading to the door told her I didn't think so because only Candy could do the special things I like. She said she could do anything Candy did. Here was my opening so told her how Candy would start with a nice HJ to relax me, then massage. Then how on the flip she would be naked letting me give her a massage, DATY then she would give me a BBJ and finger my ass milking my prostate all for $80. At first she said no no but again I started to leave and she countered with $160 told her no and finally settled on $100. Think I have a new favorite place.Well done son. I have been with both of them for around the same price points, although I also got FS from Candy in addition to Coco. It's good to hear that AMP continues to be a hit. On the other hand, it really comes down to the girls and whether there is a manager on site or not. With this AMP, it's always a good sign when they lock the front door and head off to the room.

Monger on.

Rolly Polly
08-10-18, 14:16
This place is off the beaten path. In a old, dingy, two story office building.

There is no name on the door, but I swung in to give it a shot.

I was greated by Wendy, who would later be giving me my rub down. She was wearing a sexy red lingerie of sorts and had the perfect body for it. Of the four AMPs I've recently visited (other three being the one in Davie, the one on 123rd just east of Biscayne, and the one just west of 95 on Ives Dairy), Wendy was the best looking with the best body.

She gave a great and very firm massage. Maybe even a little too firm for my taste, but it was good. She asked me to flip and then offered a rub, which I took for. 5. She offered a BJ (didn't get far enough to find out if it would B or C), but her tug was so damn good I just let her keep going. Hands are able to roam freely during the whole process.

I don't know if FS is on the table, but it wouldn't surprise me.

YMMV.

ChillyWilly325
08-10-18, 17:45

I was greated by Wendy, who would later be giving me my rub down. She was wearing a sexy red lingerie of sorts and had the perfect body for it. Of the four AMPs I've recently visited (other three being the one in Davie, the one on 123rd just east of Biscayne, and the one just west of 95 on Ives Dairy), Wendy was the best looking with the best body.

She gave a great and very firm massage. Maybe even a little too firm for my taste, but it was good. She asked me to flip and then offered a rub, which I took for. 5. She offered a BJ (didn't get far enough to find out if it would B or C), but her tug was so damn good I just let her keep going. Hands are able to roam freely during the whole process.

YMMV.When I go to those place I tend not to relax knowing that the longer arms of the law might show up at anytime, LOL.

Glenn Uknow
08-11-18, 11:26

YMMV.Yeah, that use to be the Golden Tiger or something. Suite 200. Right? Second floor, back SE corner of the building? It's licensed under Spa 168 now.

I was there a couple of times, once had to negotiate down with this average looking girl and once with a really cute, overly dressed girl wanted 200/ FS, no way, 100 is my limit so I passed and went to Meme's.

An array of women have passed through there, so yes, YMMV.

AToyForYou
08-11-18, 13:59
Yeah, that use to be the Golden Tiger or something. Suite 200. Right? Second floor, back SE corner of the building? It's licensed under Spa 168 now.

I was there a couple of times, once had to negotiate down with this average looking girl and once with a really cute, overly dressed girl wanted 200/ FS, no way, 100 is my limit so I passed and went to Meme's.

An array of women have passed through there, so yes, YMMV.I've had better success and encountered higher quality girls in the Spa on the 1st floor than the 2nd floor. However as always, YMMV.

Rolly Polly
08-12-18, 09:08
Has anyone been to G Spa on Hallendale?

According to other sites, FS is available, but I can't see any of the fine details about the place.

HD Murdock
08-12-18, 17:51
Has anyone been to G Spa on Hallendale?

According to other sites, FS is available, but I can't see any of the fine details about the place.Most ofthe gals are latin and they rotate a lot. If you are looking for FS be prepared to expend at least 100.

HD Murdock
08-12-18, 17:52
Most ofthe gals are latin and they rotate a lot. If you are looking for FS be prepared to expend at least 100.Be prepared to expend at least 160.

Glenn Uknow
08-13-18, 05:03
I've had better success and encountered higher quality girls in the Spa on the 1st floor than the 2nd floor. However as always, YMMV.OK, cool. So the spa on the ground floor is open again. I'll have to investigate that.

I have had several positive interactions there a few years back, thanks.

Bato5613
08-13-18, 14:54
OK, cool. So the spa on the ground floor is open again. I'll have to investigate that.

I have had several positive interactions there a few years back, thanks.Where's this place located? More info please?

Glenn Uknow
08-14-18, 05:15
Where's this place located? More info please?190 Ives Dairy,(Ives Point Building).

DNice2889
08-19-18, 12:48
Does anyone have an details on the asian massage spot on SW 137th ave and 176th st in country walk? Old or young workers there? Extras? Any help would be appreciated.

JRuds
08-21-18, 12:36
Does any one have any info on Asian Day Spa it's located at 3713 W Flagler st. I believe the entrance is in the back on the second floor. I searched the thread and didn't see anything. I've been working on a construction site across the street and see a few of the workers using the rear entrance they don't look half bad from a distance. Any info would be great before I take the gamble.

Thanks.

Bato5613
08-21-18, 16:22
Does any one have any info on Asian Day Spa it's located at 3713 W Flagler st. I believe the entrance is in the back on the second floor. I searched the thread and didn't see anything. I've been working on a construction site across the street and see a few of the workers using the rear entrance they don't look half bad from a distance. Any info would be great before I take the gamble.

Thanks.Maybe you are talking about Asian Day Spa on 7313 W Flagler st. If you're talking about that address the entrance is in front 2nd floor. Been that place 2 months ago and got out a happy person.

JRuds
08-21-18, 20:05
Maybe you are talking about Asian Day Spa on 7313 W Flagler st. If you're talking about that address the entrance is in front 2nd floor. Been that place 2 months ago and got out a happy person.I appreciate the info and you correct 2nd floor front & back entrance.

BamBamSmash
08-21-18, 22:47

Thanks.Across the dollar tree? Entrance is in the back. First floor. Very discreet. Been there a few times. Sometimes the girls there are a hit or miss. $45 house fee. Be ready to negotiate the rest. Never left disappointed tho.

Bato5613
08-23-18, 03:46
Across the dollar tree? Entrance is in the back. First floor. Very discreet. Been there a few times. Sometimes the girls there are a hit or miss. $45 house fee. Be ready to negotiate the rest. Never left disappointed tho.BamBam, where's this place located? Need more info.

PGibbons
08-24-18, 13:29
Does anyone have an details on the asian massage spot on SW 137th ave and 176th st in country walk? Old or young workers there? Extras? Any help would be appreciated.This place is absolutely "non erotic", no HE, no nothing! Just a boring time and money lost! I hope they close soon.

DNice2889
08-24-18, 20:41
This place is absolutely "non erotic", no HE, no nothing! Just a boring time and money lost! I hope they close soon.Thanks a lot. I wasn't sure but I did had an uneasy feeling about them.

Madra Bid Dog
09-03-18, 11:49
Anybody know what happened to the AMP in NW 36st? Around 87 ave or so?. I was desperate for a massage and when get to it, it was gone. I mean the whole plaza / shopping center gone, as demolished-tore down. Even the parking lot was gone. I was demolished myself , they had great massages, reasonable prices and excellent finish. Did they move somewhere?

Glenn Uknow
09-03-18, 19:48
Anybody know what happened to the AMP in NW 36st? Around 87 ave or so?. I was desperate for a massage and when get to it, it was gone. I mean the whole plaza / shopping center gone, as demolished-tore down. Even the parking lot was gone. I was demolished myself , they had great massages, reasonable prices and excellent finish. Did they move somewhere?There's several AMPs in that area, some new, I have not checked them out in a while as Broward action has been good, but you need to be specific, if you don't know the address after going there numerous times, at least have the street and avenue down.

Bato5613
09-05-18, 01:51
There's several AMPs in that area, some new, I have not checked them out in a while as Broward action has been good, but you need to be specific, if you don't know the address after going there numerous times, at least have the street and avenue down.I think he is talking about the AMP in 41st and 79th ave. The Atrium plaza that area has been demolished.

Rush0011
09-06-18, 13:55
Anybody know what happened to the AMP in NW 36st? Around 87 ave or so?. I was desperate for a massage and when get to it, it was gone. I mean the whole plaza / shopping center gone, as demolished-tore down. Even the parking lot was gone. I was demolished myself , they had great massages, reasonable prices and excellent finish. Did they move somewhere?The way doral been growing most likely they are making new high-rises.

Glenn Uknow
09-07-18, 05:01
I think he is talking about the AMP in 41st and 79th ave. The Atrium plaza that area has been demolished.Oh yeah, The Atrium. I checked that AMP out probably 2 or 3 years ago, there was a cute, young Asian girl there and an older, less attractive looking lady.

I opted for the younger one, but when I proposed an offer for 100, she said no. So I get dressed and go to leave stops me at the door and she starts ranting about not getting a tip.

I said, you declined the tip. She says, I don't do that, so the older, not nearly as attractive lady steps in, blocking the door not letting me leave says to me, I'll take care of you, I usually charge 200, but I will do 100, just for you, just this one time.

So, I said to her, I usually offer 100, but I will go 50, just for you, just this time. Of course she gets upset and starts cursing at me in Chinese, but I was able to get to the door and bail the hell out of there.

BoatMan1
09-07-18, 08:00
Went to AMP in Cutler Bay on US1. It is on Northbound side of US 1 where road splits in Perrine area. Usual House fee and then got Cindy, About a 5, skinny with little tits in my dream. I then dreams that for $. 30 after asked what I wanted and got CFS, DATY. OK. But there are better dreams out there just not down south.

GoldMine
09-07-18, 23:28
Oh yeah, The Atrium. I checked that AMP out probably 2 or 3 years ago, there was a cute, young Asian girl there and an older, less attractive looking lady.

I opted for the younger one, but when I proposed an offer for 100, she said no. So I get dressed and go to leave stops me at the door and she starts ranting about not getting a tip.

I said, you declined the tip. She says, I don't do that, so the older, not nearly as attractive lady steps in, blocking the door not letting me leave says to me, I'll take care of you, I usually charge 200, but I will do 100, just for you, just this one time.

So, I said to her, I usually offer 100, but I will go 50, just for you, just this time. Of course she gets upset and starts cursing at me in Chinese, but I was able to get to the door and bail the hell out of there.Hey Glenn.

I know which MP you are refering to.

The same has been now movd to 82 av and 36st.

The girls are youngs there but there mamasaan is very strict.

I have visisted there multiple times but never got FS. Only HE only when older lady is not there.

No doubt, there massage skills are very good and won't leave you disappointed if you are looking for good massage.

I have experience in several MP in Same area, if interested let me know.

Looking for some LMP experience with AMP rates and good expreienece. All the LMP I visited are over priced.

Any recommendations, let me knwo.

Doral does not have LMP action.

Glenn Uknow
09-08-18, 07:10
Hey Glenn.

I have visisted there multiple times but never got FS. Only HE only when older lady is not there.

No doubt, there massage skills are very good and won't leave you disappointed if you are looking for good massage.

Looking for some LMP experience with AMP rates and good expreienece. All the LMP I visited are over priced.

Doral does not have LMP action.Yeah, I saw them pop up on a G-search a couple of weeks ago. Thirty two twenty one, eighty second.

LMP action? Yeah. There's Latin Spas and independents working all over Doral. Check List Crawler / Ay Papi.

Glenn Uknow
09-09-18, 07:11
[Deleted by Admin]

FYI, it is the official position of the USASG that using spycams to film people without their consent is reprehensible.

Just saying,

A2

Glenn Uknow
09-10-18, 05:25
"FYI, it is the official position of the USASG that using spycams to film people without their consent is reprehensible.

Just saying,

A2".

Yeah, I was just asking. Goes on all the time now with the micro tech available.

I know, doesn't change the fact that it's wrong as fuck. I delete pics like that when I see them because it's amazing how the guys taking them never seem to have any interest in showing their faces.

A2

Bato5613
09-10-18, 17:37
Hey Glenn.

Doral does not have LMP action.GoldMine, where is this SPA located in 82nd ave and 36st? I've been in 82nd ave and 33st.

Glenn Uknow
09-10-18, 17:58
"FYI, it is the official position of the USASG that using spycams to film people without their consent is reprehensible.

Just saying,

A2".

Yeah, I was just asking. Goes on all the time now with the micro tech available.

I know, doesn't change the fact that it's wrong as fuck. I delete pics like that when I see them because it's amazing how the guys taking them never seem to have any interest in showing their faces.

A2I guess that you've not seen my old Agent61 PH page when it was active, I had lots of face time on there. But, yeah, I do spy vids that show my face too, but I just share them with friends. Loads of laughs.

I still think it's fucked up but if they don't get posted here then there's nothing for me to do about it.

A2

Black345
09-11-18, 23:26
Will be in the Miami Area / S. Beach for a Bachelor party in the next couple weeks, can somebody PM me some nice places, just looking for a nice place, cute girls, HE only.

Glenn Uknow
09-13-18, 18:39
Will be in the Miami Area / S. Beach for a Bachelor party in the next couple weeks, can somebody PM me some nice places, just looking for a nice place, cute girls, HE only.This site is probably the best for finding a spa near you, then look further till you find a good one.

http://www.asianspafinder.com/florida/

GoldMine
09-13-18, 20:59
GoldMine, where is this SPA located in 82nd ave and 36st? I've been in 82nd ave and 33st.Bro.

Glennis write, not on 36. I was wrong. Sorry for confusion.

Glenn Uknow
09-15-18, 07:33
This site is probably the best for finding a spa near you, then look further till you find a good one.

http://www.asianspafinder.com/florida/Or just google Asian massage in your city or zip code. YP usually has everyone on there, even some long closed spas. You just got to research them.

I generally just stick to three spas near me. One in Davie, one ion Ives Dairy and one down in Miami just off Biscayne.

These are my go to spas because I know what to expect there and so do the masseuses.

Axel88
09-15-18, 21:40
Streets are too scary for me nowadays with LEO and escorts charging too much. Planning on trying out my first asian massage. Can anyone tell me a good place that's known for at least a mouth massage? Already did a little research and I have one in mind in kendall but I really don't want to be let down since most girls will only do HE. No worries ill keep the tipping to the absolute maximum of double jacksons so as not to inflate value with you boys. Help me out!

Glenn Uknow
09-16-18, 12:56
Ok, so I've been trying out spy cams and come to discover that there's a whole bunch of apprehension with me recording myself interacting with various people. While one can record anyone in a public setting, despite what the cops tell you, you have that right.

Here in Florida, for private interactions it's a 2 party consent law for wired calls. And there's also the "Reasonable Expectation of Privacy" factor. Such as in bathrooms, changing rooms, hotel rooms, bed rooms or any place where a person may get undressed. That being said, the only person "expecting" to get undressed in a massage table room is the paying client.

But this is AMP action, so this video was recorded in shadow. That's with low lights and without the use of infrared night vision and low contrast edited so that no facial recognition can be used. Also I'm not posting the name nor location of this newly discovered spa so as not to violate anyone's privacy but my own.

So for the newbies here looking to monger in AMPs. This is what the action looks like. Click the link.

https://jmp.sh/beheTlS

Very Scary
09-16-18, 20:02
Ok, so I've been trying out spy cams and come to discover that there's a whole bunch of apprehension with me recording myself interacting with various people. While one can record anyone in a public setting, despite what the cops tell you, you have that right.

Here in Florida, for private interactions it's a 2 party consent law for wired calls. And there's also the "Reasonable Expectation of Privacy" factor. Such as in bathrooms, changing rooms, hotel rooms, bed rooms or any place where a person may get undressed. That being said, the only person "expecting" to get undressed in a massage table room is the paying client.

But this is AMP action, so this video was recorded in shadow. That's with low lights and without the use of infrared night vision and low contrast edited so that no facial recognition can be used. Also I'm not posting the name nor location of this newly discovered spa so as not to violate anyone's privacy but my own.

So for the newbies here looking to monger in AMPs. This is what the action looks like. Click the link.

https://jmp.sh/beheTlSI like how you take control and let her know what your want.

Axel88
09-17-18, 01:10
Haha awesome glen. Went to one off 72nd and got a real nice figured one probably late 20's early 30's. Decent massage but unfortunately as I suspected just a HE. I realize now not only is service based on the individual girl but it's hard to communicate LOL.

Bato5613
09-17-18, 08:23

https://jmp.sh/beheTlSGlenn where's this place? Want to try.

Glenn Uknow
09-17-18, 13:00
Haha awesome glen. Went to one off 72nd and got a real nice figured one probably late 20's early 30's. Decent massage but unfortunately as I suspected just a HE. I realize now not only is service based on the individual girl but it's hard to communicate LOL.Bring your smart phone, use the Google Translate app, set it on English US to Simplified Chinese. And choose the dual microphones for 2 way translation. Makes talking real easy.

Bato5613
09-18-18, 08:17
Haha awesome glen. Went to one off 72nd and got a real nice figured one probably late 20's early 30's. Decent massage but unfortunately as I suspected just a HE. I realize now not only is service based on the individual girl but it's hard to communicate LOL.Axel, where in 72nd and what's the name of the AMP?

Axel88
09-18-18, 17:58
Axel, where in 72nd and what's the name of the AMP?I never notice the name aside from "asian massage" but it's right by a few plazas after 97th on the 2nd floor. North side of 72nd.

Glenn Uknow
09-19-18, 05:37
I never notice the name aside from "asian massage" but it's right by a few plazas after 97th on the 2nd floor. North side of 72nd.97th what and 72 what? Street, avenue?

If you want to post about a spa's location, at least give the street address, or major intersection with a land mark.

80 street and nw 72 ave is a 2 story complex with a restaurant and a church inside, north of that is Hialeah.

I make deliveries in there. There's a LMP in there somewhere, or there was.

97 ave and 72 street is the God Damn Land fill.

If you go to a place, at least take notice of the address and suite number.

Kdjdididkdkdkd
10-01-18, 01:29
Are there any good spots in Miami I want a soft massage but a hard finish mainly worried about finish need a good time but every time I go they say no no or only HJ.

Kdjdididkdkdkd
10-01-18, 01:31
Anyone know where I can have my first full session happy ending with a nice Asian I have no luck everyone I go to only does HJ and the only one I could wanted 200 tip need help any spots.

BamBamSmash
10-01-18, 17:34
Anyone know where I can have my first full session happy ending with a nice Asian I have no luck everyone I go to only does HJ and the only one I could wanted 200 tip need help any spots.Meme Spa. 2180 NE 123st. Skinny gal. A little older. Not bad though. Easy to negotiate with. Also takes a good face fucking. Theyre open 24 hrs. Never too late. Never too early. Door is always open.

Glenn Uknow
10-01-18, 20:30
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

BoatMan1
10-02-18, 08:43
97th what and 72 what? Street, avenue?

If you want to post about a spa's location, at least give the street address, or major intersection with a land mark.

80 street and nw 72 ave is a 2 story complex with a restaurant and a church inside, north of that is Hialeah.

I make deliveries in there. There's a LMP in there somewhere, or there was.

97 ave and 72 street is the God Damn Land fill.

If you go to a place, at least take notice of the address and suite number.I think he is referring to SW 72st and that is not a landfill there.

Glenn Uknow
10-03-18, 05:18
I think he is referring to SW 72st and that is not a landfill there.OK, SW Miami, I'm just trying to help members here who are posting reports about a place they went to but can't even say where they were. I'm not looking to argue with them, just point out that sharing juicy info about an AMP needs a where an well as a what and when.

Two Nutts
10-03-18, 12:19
I'll be staying at the Hilton on blue loogoon next week. Any parlors close by? I can walk or cab it.

Glenn Uknow
10-03-18, 20:32
I'll be staying at the Hilton on blue loogoon next week. Any parlors close by? I can walk or cab it.NW 25th street and 79th ave, there's an AMP behind the Starbucks you may want to check out, have had many fun encounters there.

Also just up the road at 52nd street and 79th ave there's a choice AMP on the east side of the street. Ask for Candy, or the front desk girl will do if you like.

Good luck.

PowerThrust
10-04-18, 09:05
Glenn where's this place? Want to try.Bring you greetings and thanks from Savannah, GA. Thank you for sharing. I'm looking forward to my upcoming trip to Miami. Stay safe out there!

Respectfully,

PowerThrust.

Two Nutts
10-06-18, 00:18
NW 25th street and 79th ave, there's an AMP behind the Starbucks you may want to check out, have had many fun encounters there.

Also just up the road at 52nd street and 79th ave there's a choice AMP on the east side of the street. Ask for Candy, or the front desk girl will do if you like.

Good luck.Thanks brother, looks like your the man in the know down there. I'll hit something for sure.

Glenn Uknow
10-13-18, 23:08
I was out early this morning, AMP hopping. I tried the spa on 64th and Pembroke, one very eager and agreeable troll there now. She tried to pull the other girl is busy so take me scam. But I wouldn't boink her for free, she was built like a tree stump.

So I continued on south, checking out the talent in my favorite "go to" spas. But it was wall to wall less than desirable women.

Then I checked out one of my all time fav spas and I found this 30 year old Cutie from Shanghai. She was absolutely adorable. I'm not posting any identifying info here because I've been warned by A2 about showing girl's faces now that I'm doing the candid camera / spy cam thing for kicks.

I like to go to an AMP, and after I'm shown to the room and the girl leaves to deposit the house money, I'll get undressed, stash my spy-cam in my clothes.

When she comes back, I'm not face down, I'm sitting on the table with a full on Viagra induced boner, a condom, lube and 100 sitting out in plain view.

It's my only tip, take it or leave it. It's usually a go, as it was today. Otherwise I get dressed and start to leave, and then she will change her mind once it's 100 or zero.

It's a fair deal for a working guy, select the talent and weed out the greedy hustlers. This technique works in any spa that has women wanting a 100 tip.

I'm only sharing the full vid and info with my known monger friends on here that have my email. But here's some nice clips of the affordable action you'll get if you can stick to the script.

https://jumpshare.com/v/WoPKsCfnJRWUDtTY90CC

OnePocket
10-14-18, 06:51
I was out early this morning, AMP hopping. I tried the spa on 64th and Pembroke, one very eager and agreeable troll there now. She tried to pull the other girl is busy so take me scam. But I wouldn't boink her for free, she was built like a tree stump.

So I continued on south, checking out the talent in my favorite "go to" spas. But it was wall to wall less than desirable women.

Then I checked out one of my all time fav spas and I found this 30 year old Cutie from Shanghai. She was absolutely adorable. I'm not posting any identifying info here because I've been warned by A2 about showing girl's faces now that I'm doing the candid camera / spy cam thing for kicks.

I like to go to an AMP, and after I'm shown to the room and the girl leaves to deposit the house money, I'll get undressed, stash my spy-cam in my clothes.

When she comes back, I'm not face down, I'm sitting on the table with a full on Viagra induced boner, a condom, lube and 100 sitting out in plain view.

It's my only tip, take it or leave it. It's usually a go, as it was today. Otherwise I get dressed and start to leave, and then she will change her mind once it's 100 or zero.

It's a fair deal for a working guy, select the talent and weed out the greedy hustlers. This technique works in any spa that has women wanting a 100 tip.

I'm only sharing the full vid and info with my known monger friends on here that have my email. But here's some nice clips of the affordable action you'll get if you can stick to the script.

https://jumpshare.com/v/WoPKsCfnJRWUDtTY90CCLooks like you got you 100 worth!!

BoatMan1
10-16-18, 08:25

https://jumpshare.com/v/WoPKsCfnJRWUDtTY90CCGlenn, You ever go to any AMP's down south? They seem to be popping up a lot on SW 72st and down on US1 in Perrine and those areas. Wondered if you had any intel on those and if your style worked if you did. I have tried it up north in Broward and it sens to do well although I usually do 1. 2.

Glenn Uknow
10-16-18, 20:12
Glenn, You ever go to any AMP's down south? They seem to be popping up a lot on SW 72st and down on US1 in Perrine and those areas. Wondered if you had any intel on those and if your style worked if you did. I have tried it up north in Broward and it sens to do well although I usually do 1. 2.Nope, I live near Hard Rock Stadium so my AMP hopping territory is from normally Davie, south to Hialeah, Doral or NE Dade.

Glenn Uknow
10-27-18, 21:46
So I went to an AMP where an older but really sweet lady works. This AMP shall not be named here, nor her name or face be shown as this video attached is a "Spy-Cam" vid.

So, if you like the action here you'll have to PM me for info as A2 doesn't like candid videos that give away the person's identity.

It was one of those days that I just wanted to pound on some twat. I have seen this Chinese lady before and even though she's not top-notch looking, she has a nice shape and she can take a pounding without any gripes about how big my dick is.

She goes by a "stage name" as do pretty much all women working in massage parlors. You know the common ones. Kiki, Cici, Coco, Lily, Nana, even Julie, Cathy and Jenny.

Anyways, I made a full length video of my encounter with my trusty little infa-red spy cam, and my trusted monger friends can see it.

But here's some highlights of the action. Normally I give her 80, but she got 100 today because of he excellent massage afterwards. I like to get the boom-boom in first, then relax with a "good-a massage".

https://jmp.sh/paJ6pwx

Lakater
10-28-18, 03:42
Been thinking of going to the Doral parlor on nw 25th right behind the starbucks. Any info on this place? Don't get too many chances to go to these.

How much am I looking at in terms of spending total? How are the girls? Anyone you guys like? What's on the menu? FS?

Kdjdididkdkdkd
10-28-18, 04:58
Any AMP's that see black guys cause I'm having no luck they either say everyone got fired or vacation.

Winefan
10-28-18, 07:57
Could you share, or private message me, the type / model of spycam you have and used for your video?

I have been looking for one and the quality of your video is amazing.

Thanks, in advance, for your assistance.

So I went to an AMP where an older but really sweet lady works. This AMP shall not be named here, nor her name or face be shown as this video attached is a "Spy-Cam" vid.

So, if you like the action here you'll have to PM me for info as A2 doesn't like candid videos that give away the person's identity.

It was one of those days that I just wanted to pound on some twat. I have seen this Chinese lady before and even though she's not top-notch looking, she has a nice shape and she can take a pounding without any gripes about how big my dick is.

She goes by a "stage name" as do pretty much all women working in massage parlors. You know the common ones. Kiki, Cici, Coco, Lily, Nana, even Julie, Cathy and Jenny.

Anyways, I made a full length video of my encounter with my trusty little infa-red spy cam, and my trusted monger friends can see it.

But here's some highlights of the action. Normally I give her 80, but she got 100 today because of he excellent massage afterwards. I like to get the boom-boom in first, then relax with a "good-a massage".

https://jmp.sh/paJ6pwx

Glenn Uknow
10-28-18, 12:35
[Deleted by Admin]

You can do this cowardly shit if you want but I'll be fucked if I'll let you use the forum to teach guys how to do it.

When you posting links to videos where people can see your face as well ok, but until then no.

A2

Admin2
10-28-18, 13:16
So, if you like the action here you'll have to PM me for info as A2 doesn't like candid videos that give away the person's identity.Since this is in blue it's the official position of the forum.

I don't in any way object to candid video's where people's identity is shown but you don't seem to understand the idea of consent when filming. Before the TV show Candid Camera, candid only meant honest. What you are talking about is the fucking douchey as fuck act of filming somebody in a situation where they have every expectation of privacy and then only obscuring your face, but see nothing wrong in showing theirs.

That's about as fucked up as it gets. This video is ok because this woman's mother wouldn't know her from it, but I'll ban you if I ever see one where you can actually see who somebody is.

A2

Glenn Uknow
10-29-18, 04:31
OK, never-mind about the spy-cam vids then.

Very Scary
10-29-18, 20:16
Any AMP's that see black guys cause I'm having no luck they either say everyone got fired or vacation.I'm black and I have never had that happened. You have to understand asians though. If you're black and you're not clean shaven and dressed decent then they probably won't see you. I've been to asian and know they have a thing about dark skin. Even asians with dark skin have a hard time over there.

Glenn Uknow
10-30-18, 06:52
I'm black and I have never had that happened. You have to understand asians though. If you're black and you're not clean shaven and dressed decent then they probably won't see you. I've been to asian and know they have a thing about dark skin. Even asians with dark skin have a hard time over there.Very True, I will speak honestly here. Asian women mostly prefer White men, but there's no shortage of Asian women in the AMPs who like to service Black men either.

The key, like Very Scary said, is being clean. Hygiene and weight are the over riding factors, along with demeanor, when appealing to a woman in an AMP.

Oriental women have told me, they don't like fat, hairy, smelly, un-kept looking, loud-mouthed Americans. I was in Meme's Spa once and saw a woman leave a customer looking disturbed, covering her mouth and nose, I asked another girl what was going on, she said that he smelled bad. So, it goes without saying, he got no FS.

When I go AMP hopping, I start my day with 100-mg of Viagra, a light breakfast, exercise, then it's off with the body hair using my Andis clippers, and finishing up with my Man Groomer, an excellent tool available on-line.

Fresh hair cut, face and neck clean shaved, nails, very important to thoroughly clean your nails.

And finally. I'm shaving my junk too. Everything clean and well groomed. A light touch of cologne, I like Cool Waters by Davidoff.

That's how you appeal to Asian women. Be fit, clean and polite. Or you'll get lucky still but it's costing you more. Depends on how needy the woman is for a tip.

Bato5613
10-30-18, 11:15

https://jmp.sh/paJ6pwxWhere is this place located?

UniCorn Hunter
10-31-18, 08:28
Very True, I will speak honestly here. Asian women mostly prefer White men, but there's no shortage of Asian women in the AMPs who like to service Black men either.

The key, like Very Scary said, is being clean. Hygiene and weight are the over riding factors, along with demeanor, when appealing to a woman in an AMP.

Oriental women have told me, they don't like fat, hairy, smelly, un-kept looking, loud-mouthed Americans. I was in Meme's Spa once and saw a woman leave a customer looking disturbed, covering her mouth and nose, I asked another girl what was going on, she said that he smelled bad. So, it goes without saying, he got no FS.

When I go AMP hopping, I start my day with 100-mg of Viagra, a light breakfast, exercise, then it's off with the body hair using my Andis clippers, and finishing up with my Man Groomer, an excellent tool available on-line.

Fresh hair cut, face and neck clean shaved, nails, very important to thoroughly clean your nails.

And finally. I'm shaving my junk too. Everything clean and well groomed. A light touch of cologne, I like Cool Waters by Davidoff.

That's how you appeal to Asian women. Be fit, clean and polite. Or you'll get lucky still but it's costing you more. Depends on how needy the woman is for a tip.LOL.

All of that prep for a massage? Thats just funny. Or maybe sad.

RipeFox
10-31-18, 19:53
I'm black and I have never had that happened. You have to understand asians though. If you're black and you're not clean shaven and dressed decent then they probably won't see you. I've been to asian and know they have a thing about dark skin. Even asians with dark skin have a hard time over there.Strange. I'm black and 9 times out of ten I get FS. Once in a blue moon only HJ. Just banged a cute 20-something Sunday night. 60 house, 100 for Full.

I'm slim clean cut professional.

Glenn Uknow
10-31-18, 20:20
LOL.

All of that prep for a massage? Thats just funny. Or maybe sad.Nope, I'm lean and clean every day. Wouldn't step out any other way. I'm compulsive like that, and I'm always organized.

I guess it was when The Marine Corps got hold of me when I was a teenager and messed up my head.

And the massage comes after the real reason I'm there, a really good satisfying fvck.

BoomBom
10-31-18, 20:40
I'm black too, dark skin as a matter of fact. I have never had a problem smashing Asian women in the AMPs. Some I haven even smashed BBFS.

I, too, am a clean shaven to stubble Black man. I'm athletic too and always get complemented for my abs and biceps by the women.

I shave my junk regardless but I make sure I do so before going to an AMP as well as take a shower with good smelling body wash. I also don't show up looking like a bum, put on some nice casual clothing.

It's just common sense and self respect, honestly.

Women, regardless of race, like well groomed men.

BoatMan1
11-05-18, 14:01
My dream started today after I saw an AMP going to the gun show yesterday. 107 Ave and SW 30St. In my dream went in and saw 2 asian women both a little thick but otherwise OK. Took the $45 half hour. Went in and got ready with two 50's on bed and pillow already put out. Jenny came in and said oh, you ready and I checked her out with NO objection from her and gave her tip and she left room. Came back in with protection and proceeded to disrobe so we were both equal. Checked and smelled good so did some DATY and then she rolled on protection and said come fuck me. Of course I did and after deed was done. (She was tight but I am thick so oh well) Finished up and gave her a kiss and then woke up from dream refreshed. Finally something down south. Other girl looked perhaps a little better but this dream was over.

Rico1000
11-05-18, 19:02
Went to the location in doral on nw 79 ave and 52st met with alma, older asian busted face but she looked thick so go the half hour, let her rub me for about 10 minutes before I got all grabby, flipped over and started the negotiations. Skank told me no FS but wanted a paper just to finger her or 60 for HJ. Told her too much I got a paper to smash. She said no, got up started to dress and she took the paper. No BJ, no fiv she just wanted this over with. Gave her a downtown pound and she took it like a champ but no repeat for me. I'm going to avoid this place for a while until they rotate the girls.

MDee813
11-24-18, 17:58
Down on a quick work trip and staying near the beach. Any AMP around?

Glenn Uknow
11-25-18, 08:04
Went to the location in doral on nw 79 ave and 52st met with alma, older asian busted face but she looked thick so go the half hour, let her rub me for about 10 minutes before I got all grabby, flipped over and started the negotiations. Skank told me no FS but wanted a paper just to finger her or 60 for HJ. Told her too much I got a paper to smash. She said no, got up started to dress and she took the paper. No BJ, no fiv she just wanted this over with. Gave her a downtown pound and she took it like a champ but no repeat for me. I'm going to avoid this place for a while until they rotate the girls.RULE #1 for me is no old fatties, they are normally bitter and strictly money oriented.

But, When ever I enter a new AMP, of encounter a new lady in a familiar AMP I always do the friendly check first.

I say hello and extend my arms for a hug.

If she just stands there and repeats, "half hour, half hour?" then I just excuse myself and leave. But if she moves in and hugs me and better yet, grabs my junk, then it's a go.

My AMP provider needs to be young looking, slender, fit, friendly and in a good mood or I'm just going to take a pass.

Also, if the woman is overly dressed in a tight dress like she's going out for the evening, that's a red flag, I look for women in comfortable, easy to remove outfits.

And once all these criteria are met, I follow the 100 or zero script, and have had a 90% plus success rate.

Bato5613
11-25-18, 08:12
Went to this spa today, and get 1/2 hr massage for $50. Massage is acceptable after flipping she ask what I like, from there she wants 150 for FS, I haggle the price to $100 take it or leave it, am start dressing up and said ok. Total damage $150 massage and FS. It's on SW 8th St, Miami, FL 33144 ,west of Palmetto in the south side before 87th Ave.

Gringo2123
11-25-18, 08:47
Smart man. As in any negotiation you have to be prepared to walk away.

Went to this spa today, and get 1/2 hr massage for $50. Massage is acceptable after flipping she ask what I like, from there she wants 150 for FS, I haggle the price to $100 take it or leave it, am start dressing up and said ok. Total damage $150 massage and FS..

Normal Guy
11-28-18, 22:24
Down on a quick work trip and staying near the beach. Any AMP around?I'd be interested in hearing that too. Our illustrious civil servants shut them all down on the same night a couple years back.

EroSenpai
11-28-18, 23:03
Went to this spa today, and get 1/2 hr massage for $50. Massage is acceptable after flipping she ask what I like, from there she wants 150 for FS, I haggle the price to $100 take it or leave it, am start dressing up and said ok. Total damage $150 massage and FS. It's on SW 8th St, Miami, FL 33144 ,west of Palmetto in the south side before 87th Ave.Been here a few times actually. Great spot and everything is on the menu! What I like is that the women are good looking, nice set of tires and young which is a key critirea for me. Monger on boys!!

Tpl66
12-04-18, 16:43
Gents I'll be in town the next few days staying in South Beach area. Seeing if theres any decent AAMP nearby. I'm down to travel if I have to or if there is a spot that is not to be missed.

I usually just like a standard HE, and hopefully a place that isn't a complete dump. I can give recs for Boston area or Chicago. I also have a UTR in Hollywood area but I'm maybe looking for something new this time. Interested in either AAMP or a MILF who does outcall.

I may as well post the review of a spot I tried that is a no-go in Hallandale. Golden massage is a no go. The massage was good but nothing you folks are interested in offered. 80 for 1/ hr Gave $10 tip since it was normal massage and they harassed me yelling "twenty percent twenty percent". Stay Safe.

ChillyWilly325
12-07-18, 19:09
Hi fellas, anyone try that asin spa around 71st and 2nd ave ne, any info would be great thanks.

Glenn Uknow
12-08-18, 07:25
Hi fellas, anyone try that asin spa around 71st and 2nd ave ne, any info would be great thanks.Yeah, that's the oasis, just search that here.

Leggomy
12-08-18, 10:52
Gents I'll be in town the next few days staying in South Beach area. Seeing if theres any decent AAMP nearby. I'm down to travel if I have to or if there is a spot that is not to be missed.

I usually just like a standard HE, and hopefully a place that isn't a complete dump. I can give recs for Boston area or Chicago. I also have a UTR in Hollywood area but I'm maybe looking for something new this time. Interested in either AAMP or a MILF who does outcall.

I may as well post the review of a spot I tried that is a no-go in Hallandale. Golden massage is a no go. The massage was good but nothing you folks are interested in offered. 80 for 1/ hr Gave $10 tip since it was normal massage and they harassed me yelling "twenty percent twenty percent". Stay Safe.Officer we didn't do nothing.

BamBamSmash
12-08-18, 22:48
Yeah, that's the oasis, just search that here.Couldn't find anything. Is it recommended? Good experience?

Glenn Uknow
12-09-18, 08:03
Couldn't find anything. Is it recommended? Good experience?Oasis Bodyworks, 71st St, Yeah, if you're new to the hobby and you're looking for some experience, then go try the Oasis, then you'll know what a DUD parlor looks like.

Gringo2123
12-09-18, 10:02
I once had a rough massage with no HE and the old hag was at the front door with her hand out and I told her I left tip on the table in the room which was in the very back of the AMP, I walked briskly to my car and she still made it to the parking lot start yelling at me as I drove away. Good times.

I may as well post the review of a spot I tried that is a no-go in Hallandale. Golden massage is a no go. The massage was good but nothing you folks are interested in offered. 80 for 1/ hr Gave $10 tip since it was normal massage and they harassed me yelling "twenty percent twenty percent". Stay Safe..

Glenn Uknow
12-10-18, 04:56
I may as well post the review of a spot I tried that is a no-go in Hallandale. Golden massage is a no go. The massage was good but nothing you folks are interested in offered. 80 for 1/ hr Gave $10 tip since it was normal massage and they harassed me yelling "twenty percent twenty percent". Stay Safe.You got to keep in mind that these women generally do not get paid to work in these AMPs, most places charge the women $20 per day to work there, so they can eat and have use of the facilities and don't need to go out for the necessities.

Some even live inside the parlor, but that's illegal and if the cops see them living inside a business they can be in trouble, so often it's the case that they have a communal house they live in near by.

So when you don't tip, you're just wasting their time. That's why it's better to put out the tip ahead of everything else and make a "take it or leave it" offer. So she's not doing a massage for 30 minutes or an hour wondering if this is just a useless effort.

I like to go to an AMP, and after I'm shown to the room and the girl leaves to deposit the house money, I'll get undressed. When she comes back, I'm not face down, I'm sitting on the table with a full on Viagra induced boner, a condom, lube and 100 sitting out in plain view.

It's my only tip, take it or leave it. It's usually a go, as it was today. Otherwise I get dressed and start to leave, and then she will change her mind once it's 100 or zero. It's a fair deal for a working guy, select the talent and weed out the greedy hustlers. This technique works in any spa that has women wanting a 100 tip.

I like to do the FS first, then relax into a nice massage. It's affordable action you'll get if you can stick to the script.

RULE #1 for me is no old fatties, they are normally bitter and strictly money oriented.

But, When ever I enter a new AMP, of encounter a new lady in a familiar AMP I always do the friendly check first.

I say hello and extend my arms for a hug. If she just stands there and repeats, "half hour, half hour?" then I just excuse myself and leave. But if she moves in and hugs me and better yet, grabs my junk, then it's a go.

My AMP provider needs to be young looking, slender, fit, friendly and in a good mood or I'm just going to take a pass.

Also, if the woman is overly dressed in a tight dress like she's going out for the evening, that's a red flag, I look for women in comfortable, easy to remove outfits.

And once all these criteria are met, I follow the 100 or zero script, and have had a 90% plus success rate.

HoloGuru
12-12-18, 00:25
So from what I can understand the osais on 2nd st is a waste of time? Cause I really want to go try it since it's down the street from me, anyone can pm any details on how to get FS etc too if they like.

ChillyWilly325
12-12-18, 07:58
You got to keep in mind that these women generally do not get paid to work in these AMPs, most places charge the women $20 per day to work there, so they can eat and have use of the facilities and don't need to go out for the necessities.

Some even live inside the parlor, but that's illegal and if the cops see them living inside a business they can be in trouble, so often it's the case that they have a communal house they live in near by.

So when you don't tip, you're just wasting their time. That's why it's better to put out the tip ahead of everything else and make a "take it or leave it" offer. So she's not doing a massage for 30 minutes or an hour wondering if this is just a useless effort.

I like to go to an AMP, and after I'm shown to the room and the girl leaves to deposit the house money, I'll get undressed. When she comes back, I'm not face down, I'm sitting on the table with a full on Viagra induced boner, a condom, lube and 100 sitting out in plain view.

It's my only tip, take it or leave it. It's usually a go, as it was today. Otherwise I get dressed and start to leave, and then she will change her mind once it's 100 or zero. It's a fair deal for a working guy, select the talent and weed out the greedy hustlers. This technique works in any spa that has women wanting a 100 tip.

I like to do the FS first, then relax into a nice massage. It's affordable action you'll get if you can stick to the script..Damn those pro s advice, well thought amigo.

JohnDoe2010
12-12-18, 08:40
You got to keep in mind that these women generally do not get paid to work in these AMPs, most places charge the women $20 per day to work there, so they can eat and have use of the facilities and don't need to go out for the necessities.

I like to do the FS first, then relax into a nice massage. It's affordable action you'll get if you can stick to the script.

RULE #1 for me is no old fatties, they are normally bitter and strictly money oriented.

I say hello and extend my arms for a hug. If she just stands there and repeats, "half hour, half hour?" then I just excuse myself and leave. But if she moves in and hugs me and better yet, grabs my junk, then it's a go.

And once all these criteria are met, I follow the 100 or zero script, and have had a 90% plus success rate.I've never been to an AMP but would like to try one. Those are some great tips but I have another question. On average how much does the AMP usually charge don't want to over pay the house.

BillyHoyle1
12-12-18, 15:09
I've never been to an AMP but would like to try one. Those are some great tips but I have another question. On average how much does the AMP usually charge don't want to over pay the house.Typically it is $50 for 1/2, 60-70 for 45 min. And 75-100 for hour. Then as other have stated YMMV but for AMP 100 for FS. If they say more be prepared to walk they will take it if the know you will walk.

BillyHoyle1
12-12-18, 15:16
Been here a few times actually. Great spot and everything is on the menu! What I like is that the women are good looking, nice set of tires and young which is a key critirea for me. Monger on boys!!Thanks for the recommendation. Went last night dreamed I walked in and met Anna looked 30 ish so probably older. Went for 50 for half as I like to feel it out. Massage starts nothing to right home about. On flip asked what I wanted said FS she ask how much said 100.00 she says more. Tell her nevermind and start to get up she quickly accepts. She has bolt ons that looked good. On went the cover. BJ was good got me going then switch to mish she has a nice Asian Bush. Not super tight and just laid there and let me pound away. Blew right as time was up. Good not great will try again with someone else.

Glenn Uknow
12-12-18, 21:46
I've never been to an AMP but would like to try one. Those are some great tips but I have another question. On average how much does the AMP usually charge don't want to over pay the house.The house money is just that, for the owner's fee. $40,45 or maybe 50 for Half Hour. And $50,60,70 or even $80 in some places for the hour. Depends on the area or the AMP owner.

Once you've paid the house money, don't expect to get it back if you can't negotiate extras, in most cases. They will drop the cash into a safe and then it's all up to your tip if they make good or waste their time.

That's why fair trade is 100, generous enough, take it or leave it baby. It's the leverage you need, don't be hustled into 120 or 140 or even more like some clowns will be.

Mark22
12-14-18, 15:31
Been years since I've been on here until recently. I'm not all that frequent of a massage goer, maybe 2-3 times per year, but with the demise of backpage, I have trouble finding places. I prefer Latinas, but it's interesting reading on here that most of you say LMPs are overpriced, etc. I don't do AMPs all that often because the few times I've gone to one, the most I get is a hand, while LMPs (mostly in Dade) were more open to my roaming hands and offering more upgrades. Prices have been high, but at least I was offered. The only LMP I've been to in Broward offered a lot at good prices. It was in Hollywood on 441 and Park Rd, across from Hollywood Jeep. No sign on the door or anything. But I fear they may have closed down a while ago, unless anyone knows different, or knows somewhere similar.

The AMPs I've been to were down around Coral Gables, as it's closer to my job. Maybe I need to find better places. I know there are a ton in and around Hollywood, and I can sometimes get to South Broward so any recos on the best of that bunch? Or around Hialeah / Miami Lakes?

Glenn Uknow
12-15-18, 20:51
Did the old 100 up front for everything tip ploy and as usual it works like a charm. I can't post any details here as this is a spy cam pic of myself and the back of a woman's head (job) But hopefully my fellow sex slobs here will like it, and A2 will approve.

G.

Generally speaking I find spy cam stuff reprehensible however in this case that chick could be anybody with long dark hair.

It's not so much the filming, though filming people who are fucking in a place where they have a reasonable belief in privacy is bad regardless of who is doing it what I object to is the guys who make great pains to hide their identity while completely exposing the chick.

A2

Glenn Uknow
12-17-18, 20:35
Generally speaking I find spy cam stuff reprehensible however in this case that chick could be anybody with long dark hair.

It's not so much the filming, though filming people who are fucking in a place where they have a reasonable belief in privacy is bad regardless of who is doing it what I object to is the guys who make great pains to hide their identity while completely exposing the chick.

A2Thank you sir for letting me show off here, it's one of my favorite things to do, aside from reading a reply from Big lou. But, yeah, she is hot!

Muff Diver 305
12-18-18, 10:19
EDITOR'S NOTE: Regardless of what this idiot says, as the Admin of this forum I can confirm without any doubt that Muff Diver 305, as Mister Roboto was before him, is in fact an alias for the member know as "BigLou". A2

Glenn Uknow
12-18-18, 13:49
If I were you I would stop talking about big lou cause the next person you fuck with in person will knock the shit out of you or worse. This is why they're so many shootings here especially in dade county and the majority of the one's that get shot or killed are the one's that shit talk the most. I can tell you really hate big lou as he's no longer here. Thank god I'm not biglou.I like BL, I wish he would come back, he is on my favorite people list, near the top.

CartelKid14
12-19-18, 13:34
Hey guys,

I'm coming into town from the space coast and I'm hoping to find a Latina Massage Spa around Hollywood. Do you guys have any recommendations? TIA!

CartelKid14
12-19-18, 13:37
Hey,

I'm looking for a Latina spa near Hollywood. Do any of you guys have any recommendations? TIA!

Normal Guy
12-19-18, 22:17
The house money is just that, for the owner's fee. $40,45 or maybe 50 for Half Hour. And $50,60,70 or even $80 in some places for the hour. Depends on the area or the AMP owner.

Once you've paid the house money, don't expect to get it back if you can't negotiate extras, in most cases. They will drop the cash into a safe and then it's all up to your tip if they make good or waste their time.

That's why fair trade is 100, generous enough, take it or leave it baby. It's the leverage you need, don't be hustled into 120 or 140 or even more like some clowns will be.AMPs pay the girl about half the house fee. It's all negotiable between them. No matter what the girls tell you. Trust me on this. LMPs might be different.

Normal Guy
12-19-18, 22:20
So from what I can understand the osais on 2nd st is a waste of time? Cause I really want to go try it since it's down the street from me, anyone can pm any details on how to get FS etc too if they like.I have been burned there twice and have not been back since. That was a few years ago. Reports posted here. This is the AMP near the statue place? Great massage, but no extras, at least not for me. Maybe for regulars, but I doubt it.

Glenn Uknow
12-20-18, 05:24
I have been burned there twice and have not been back since. That was a few years ago. Reports posted here. This is the AMP near the statue place? Great massage, but no extras, at least not for me. Maybe for regulars, but I doubt it.RubMaps and SpaHunter have both consistently rated this place as "non-erotic" If HoloGuru had intellectual curiosity he would know this.

LuvJackShack
12-20-18, 10:14
AMPs pay the girl about half the house fee. It's all negotiable between them. No matter what the girls tell you. Trust me on this. LMPs might be different.And if the girls aren't getting good tips they leave, because just part of the house fee isn't going to pay to all bills.

Glenn Uknow
12-21-18, 06:01
Because of its seedy location, the Oasis Bodyworks will draw attention from mongers. But it has been classified as *Non-Erotic Massage Reported* on Adult search since it opened.

The Oasis does not advertise on sites like Spazilla, you'll find them on Yelp, Craigs List, Miami New Times, and tourist related places, thus the ornately decorated lobby, full of Chinese cultural junk. Makes the tourist feel like they're entering a temple of some kind.

The Oasis likes to target the Mid-town types that can't afford the spas on Key Biscayne or Doral. The art festivals bring in lots of clients there. They seem to have a strict "no extras" policy as I have not read any credible monger reports in there, just wishful thinking.

It's possible that there are regulars big tippers who are known to a particular girl that get the FS treatment there, just like everywhere. But for a monger on the prowl checking it out for the first, second or even third time, it's been thumbs down.

I visited it once, back in about 2005 or 2006, can't recall. But the two women there were less than attractive and I just politely excused myself and moved on.

http://digitalissue.miaminewtimes.com/publication/index.php?i=163470&m=&l=&p=193&pre=&ver=html5#22 page%22:190,%22 issue_id%22:163470}.

Rolly Polly
12-21-18, 11:41
I don't know the formal name of this parlor, but it has gone from being a jack shack to definite FS.

When I got there, there was one thicker Asian lady with a big rack. Not my top, but didn't seem anyone else was there so I went with her. Great massage, so so FS.

As we were first walking back to the room, we walked past a bathroom and I heard the shower running. At that point, I knew I had another option, but I didn't have the time to wait.

Damage was. 5 for the hh and 1. 0 tip. She asked for more andbi told her that's all I had and she was perfectly fine with that.

As I was leaving there was not 1, but 2 other ladies at the front.

One was average all around and the other was thinner, a drop younger (35 ish), thinner, perky B cups. Much more my top so will be back in a couple of days.

Glenn Uknow
12-21-18, 20:46
I don't know the formal name of this parlor, but it has gone from being a jack shack to definite FS.

One was average all around and the other was thinner, a drop younger (35 ish), thinner, perky B cups. Much more my top so will be back in a couple of days
.That's the Golden Spa, or Golden Asian Spa. I have been there only once, about 2 years ago. There was an exceptionally hot girl there when I walked in. I did the half hour and promptly tried to negotiate FS. But only a rub and tug was on the menu. So I bailed a a reliable FS spa.

If the new talent there is of good quality, then I will be there as it's near my local. Thanks Rolly.

Glenn Uknow
12-22-18, 22:07
I went to Sunny Spa on Pembroke Road this morning, negotiated a double-pop on the one hour deal for 170. My provider did not disapoint, very good FS, awesome walk-on-back masage, plenty of BBBJ and attention to my junk.

Overall a very satisfying / worth wild experience.

Glenn Uknow
12-23-18, 09:33
And if the girls aren't getting good tips they leave, because just part of the house fee isn't going to pay to all bills.I know one of the owners of 3 spas, and he says that each massage lady is able to negotiate her business with him.

The older / less attractive women do get half the house money because generally all they can make tips on is a hand job. The hot / young women may get just $10 on the house money or even take zero house money in exchange for being left alone with her clients to do FS and make what ever she can providing she knows how to spot an under cover cop.

And certain spas don't ever have to worry about cops running a sting on them because the local police are taking, and if there is a sting being organized by some dickhead in the department, the owner gets a text alerting him.

That's why being a regular with a particular attractive looking lady is a pathway to above and beyond service at a reduced price.

Bato5613
12-24-18, 08:57
I went to Sunny Spa on Pembroke Road this morning, negotiated a double-pop on the one hour deal for 170. My provider did not disapoint, very good FS, awesome walk-on-back masage, plenty of BBBJ and attention to my junk.

Overall a very satisfying / worth wild experience.Glenn, any more info about the location? The street maybe?

Glenn Uknow
12-24-18, 15:19
Glenn, any more info about the location? The street maybe?Sure, 6415 Pembroke road, Hollywood. I saw the younger woman but she said she's leaving for New York then on to China today, but who ever you find there, just do a friendly check and then start with 100 or nothing for everything.

Glenn Uknow
12-24-18, 15:21
Glenn, any more info about the location? The street maybe?Yeah, I PMed you, I didn't want to send every monger running over there at once.

SantaClaws
12-26-18, 00:31
190 Ives Dairy Rd. Suite 200.

Based on reviews here, decided to give this place a shot. Ended up with Lucy, 29 years old from Beijing, claims to have just gotten to town a couple weeks ago. I had a very nice visit with Lucy. Opted for 1 hour for 70. Her English is very good, so conversation was easy, and she's outgoing enough to be able to keep a conversation going. The massage was nothing too special, I've had better and I've had worse. On the flip, I asked for the full menu, she wanted $. 5, I told her all I had with me was $. 1. In the end, she accepted it. She got quite into it, or if not she faked that very well. Definitely not the usual fake gibberish. Total damage was 1. 8 and I would repeat.

Be safe out there.

SC.

Glenn Uknow
12-26-18, 05:41
190 Ives Dairy Rd. Suite 200.

Based on reviews here, decided to give this place a shot. Ended up with Lucy, 29 years old from Beijing, claims to have just gotten to town a couple weeks ago. I had a very nice visit with Lucy. Opted for 1 hour for 70. Her English is very good, so conversation was easy, and she's outgoing enough to be able to keep a conversation going. The massage was nothing too special, I've had better and I've had worse. On the flip, I asked for the full menu, she wanted $. 5, I told her all I had with me was $. 1. In the end, she accepted it. She got quite into it, or if not she faked that very well. Definitely not the usual fake gibberish. Total damage was 1. 8 and I would repeat.

Be safe out there.

SC.It's nice when they can speak English, makes the experience more intimate. I got to say that sometimes, when I find the cutest, youngest, best looking girl in a place. She can barely say two words in English.

But that's OK cause I set my Google translate to English / Simplified Chinese and tap the conversation icon, then the auto icon and it's a direct translation back and fourth. Then the conversation can get into details and not be confusing.

SlimShady132
12-29-18, 12:46
Checked out calle ocho spa instead of the Brazilian house I believe? Seemed like a sure thing and didn't want to miss my flight. Everything went as described on here negotiations were a little tough since it seems alot of us have been saying 1. Or nothing LOL but got the job done in the end. Kind of a turn off but after the new year I'll be in town again this time looking for a nice LMP either in Miami or ft Lauderdale before my flight home. Thanks for all the tips guys!

Slim.

Glenn Uknow
12-29-18, 15:02
Hit the Spa at 199st and 2nd ave today. Apparently the name of this place now is Spa 168.

Not sure why, But OK. It's definitely not the Golden Asian Spa anymore and the staff is all new. All I'm going to say is "Grade A" and don't believe what you read on the wall.

At least for the clean, fit, nice smelling monger as the girl went on and on about how my clean cut appearance and healthy look was a turn on. It's like I've always said, Asian women don't like fat / hairy, un-kept American men.

Anyways my 100 or nothing offer was no problem, but if you're a less than desirable man or look like BL, then expect to be asked to pay 1. 5 , or more.

SantaClaws
12-29-18, 23:53
Hit the Spa at 199st and 2nd ave today. Apparently the name of this place now is Spa 168.

Not sure why, But OK. It's definitely not the Golden Asian Spa anymore and the staff is all new. All I'm going to say is "Grade A" and don't believe what you read on the wall.

At least for the clean, fit, nice smelling monger as the girl went on and on about how my clean cut appearance and healthy look was a turn on. It's like I've always said, Asian women don't like fat / hairy, un-kept American men.

Anyways my 100 or nothing offer was no problem, but if you're a less than desirable man or look like BL, then expect to be asked to pay 1. 5 , or more.That's the same one I wrote about. I guess that section of 199 is also called Ives Dairy Rd. Went back the night before last and saw YuYu. 27 years old from Gangzhou I think. She was one of I think 5 girls working there. Saw one other girl on my way out in what looked like a spandex workout outfit. Very nice selection there now, don't know what it was before. Same story as last time, agreed to 1 after some attempts at more. After all was done, I left quite happy. Might go back for one last visit before I leave.

HoneyRoasted
12-31-18, 13:33
Visiting in El doral today. Anyone sure thing FS or BBBJ massage parlors nearby? Any quick response we'll be greatly appreciated.

Glenn Uknow
01-01-19, 22:07
I visited an Asian massage parlor in the Ives Dairy Road area today, met this nice lady here, really sweet. , and such a nice eager to please attitude. Very pleasant. $100 tip negotiated for the whole shebang.

This was my first time encountering her, and there where also 2 other ladies there when I walked in, so I do the friendly check.

Basically I say "Are you friendly? " and reach out for a hug, the quickest to respond is usually my choice, and if she's grabbing my junk while in close, it's extra points.

But also, the idea of asking for a hug lets me gauge her upper body fat as I don't like stocky women. ,I prefer petite on top and curvy down below. So, top heavy / thick / chunky girls get weeded out this way.

Check out the Spy-Cam pics, they have been edited to not reveal any recognizable faces or identifying tattoos.

And Thank You to A2 for allowing me to proceed in this manner. G61.

Muff Diver 305
01-02-19, 11:58

Anyways my 100 or nothing offer was no problem, but if you're a less than desirable man or look like BL, then expect to be asked to pay 1. 5 , or more.Glen you're alot less desirable than BL and me so pis off. I paid $200 for massage but the girls you pick are butt ugly. They have no more for skarlett cummings and I pay this latina $250 for 3 hrs which is a good buy. I been seeing her since she was 17 but she was in georgia and I would visit her twice a year everytime I visit my cousins. Now she lives in miami. I been seeing her for almost 15 yrs. Sorry I promise not to share info like some mongers. I see her 2-3 times a month.

Glenn Uknow
01-02-19, 14:29
Glen you're alot less desirable than BL and me so pis off. I paid $200 for massage but the girls you pick are butt ugly. They have no more for skarlett cummings and I pay this latina $250 for 3 hrs which is a good buy. I been seeing her since she was 17 but she was in georgia and I would visit her twice a year everytime I visit my cousins. Now she lives in miami. I been seeing her for almost 15 yrs. Sorry I promise not to share info like some mongers. I see her 2-3 times a month.Pics BigMuff, we want to see pictures of your amazing, big dollar adventures. PLEASE.

PorkSword
01-04-19, 00:41
I visited an Asian massage parlor in the Ives Dairy Road area today, met this nice lady here, really sweet. , and such a nice eager to please attitude. Very pleasant. $100 tip negotiated for the whole shebang.

This was my first time encountering her, and there where also 2 other ladies there when I walked in, so I do the friendly check.

Basically I say "Are you friendly? " and reach out for a hug, the quickest to respond is usually my choice, and if she's grabbing my junk while in close, it's extra points.

But also, the idea of asking for a hug lets me gauge her upper body fat as I don't like stocky women. ,I prefer petite on top and curvy down below. So, top heavy / thick / chunky girls get weeded out this way.

Check out the Spy-Cam pics, they have been edited to not reveal any recognizable faces or identifying tattoos.

And Thank You to A2 for allowing me to proceed in this manner. G61.What spy cam did you use? Thanks.

Glenn Uknow
01-07-19, 14:31
Ja-Ja-Ja I got to interject here, the Big Louser will never show you any photos of the women he dicks because they are all big fat ugly beast.LOL, You're probably correct, but I've seen pics of the women you've boned and they weren't all little miss perfects either.

Tates1
01-11-19, 18:44
Had a dream that I visited Yoko at this private home. She's an older lady who is half Peruvian and half Japanese. She speaks Spanish and broken English that's passable. If you're not into Cougars this one is not for you. The massage itself is lacking as she lightly rubs your choice of lotion or oil on you. On the turn she gives an ok HE but this is where the dream got better.

She was fully clothed but she got into my roaming underneath the clothing. I boldly decided to lift up her shirt and played with the girls. I asked if I could pull her pants down, she didn't say no so I decided to go for it. She didn't stop me and I pulled her jeans and panties down. She did pull back when I went for the FIV but a little more kissing and licking of the nips helped ease her into it. Mind you I'm sitting up on the table while she's still tugging away as I play with her little man in the boat. She was moaning pretty hard and it got me pretty excited that I didn't want the fun to end so I started to pull away so I could try and get her on the table but I ended up popping in her hands.

She's very accommodating as she offered to clean up with either hot towels or a body wash. The damage is. 8 plus tip for 45 minutes. Normally I wouldn't dream about an experience like that again but,1) it's in a comfortable private home so no need to do the embarrassing walk of shame past the Day Care / Barber Shop / Nail Salon, etc. Into an AMP and 2) even though I didn't get FS I do think with a little more coaxing I could take it there. This is when I woke up from the dream.

https://www.rubmaps.com/erotic-massage-japanese-massage-miami-fl-12039#reviews.

Rush0011
01-12-19, 13:24
How much was the tip in your dream.

Had a dream that I visited Yoko at this private home. She's an older lady who is half Peruvian and half Japanese. She speaks Spanish and broken English that's passable. If you're not into Cougars this one is not for you. The massage itself is lacking as she lightly rubs your choice of lotion or oil on you. On the turn she gives an ok HE but this is where the dream got better.

She was fully clothed but she got into my roaming underneath the clothing. I boldly decided to lift up her shirt and played with the girls. I asked if I could pull her pants down, she didn't say no so I decided to go for it. She didn't stop me and I pulled her jeans and panties down. She did pull back when I went for the FIV but a little more kissing and licking of the nips helped ease her into it. Mind you I'm sitting up on the table while she's still tugging away as I play with her little man in the boat. She was moaning pretty hard and it got me pretty excited that I didn't want the fun to end so I started to pull away so I could try and get her on the table but I ended up popping in her hands.

She's very accommodating as she offered to clean up with either hot towels or a body wash. The damage is. 8 plus tip for 45 minutes. Normally I wouldn't dream about an experience like that again but,1) it's in a comfortable private home so no need to do the embarrassing walk of shame past the Day Care / Barber Shop / Nail Salon, etc. Into an AMP and 2) even though I didn't get FS I do think with a little more coaxing I could take it there. This is when I woke up from the dream.

https://www.rubmaps.com/erotic-massage-japanese-massage-miami-fl-12039#reviews.

Tates1
01-12-19, 14:46
How much was the tip in your dream.Tips in dreams for HE usually range from. 3 to. 4 but I she got. 5 as I was trying to entice her for FS next time. Whatever happens I will be reporting back once I go back to sleep.

CuriousJorge
01-12-19, 19:19
I want to stop by this spot, how much damage can I expected to incur? House fee and only interested in good massage, table shower, and HJ + CBJ.

Glenn Uknow
01-15-19, 20:10
I want to stop by this spot, how much damage can I expected to incur? House fee and only interested in good massage, table shower, and HJ + CBJ.$50 for the half hour, and maybe 60, maybe 70, not sure, for the hour. The rest is between you and her.

MisterTwinkies
01-16-19, 14:21
$50 for the half hour, and maybe 60, maybe 70, not sure, for the hour. The rest is between you and her.I went to this spot on my last visit during the summer, is Wendy still there?

Foxdodgeit
01-16-19, 17:05
In town on business, got away this afternoon to visit this spot. I visited the same place a few years ago. Seems to be the same setup. Drew an early 30's petite but shapely Chinese girl with nicely matched enhanced B's. She did a number on me with her back walking. I don't understand how the girls can do it while wearing tight short one piece dresses. After the flip standard covered options available. Made a big deal about spraying hand sanitizer, which probably is a good thing. Overall a good visit.

Glenn Uknow
01-16-19, 21:23
I went to this spot on my last visit during the summer, is Wendy still there?Don't know, I can't recall the girl's name, but FS is on the menu, they just want 120 and may not settle for less.

Nycffnj
01-17-19, 06:35
New Yorker but visiting for a few weeks. Any good spas that are open late / after hours. I'm talking about past 2 am. Also if anyone needs info about the NY scene feel free to msg.

AceBoogie95
01-17-19, 21:38
Does anyone know of an asian parlor where they will shave me like my back area and down by jr.

Glenn Uknow
01-18-19, 05:52
Does anyone know of an asian parlor where they will shave me like my back area and down by jr.Hmm, I've not seen body shaving offered in any AMP in South Florida. That would likely be a more expensive service than a massage, I would think.

The best option for me there is to do all my grooming at home first, fresh hair cut, full body hair clipper action and shave my junk. I really don't know of any other option, but I'll recommend a couple of useful items. (pay attention here BL).

#1- Andes clippers for the bulk of my body hair. #2 the Man-Groomer, on line, on Amazon, cheap battery powered back scratch style clipper with a zero head, very useful for the back and hard to reach under areas.

I have found that the cleaner you are, and the fitter you are, and the better you smell can make a drastic difference in the enthusiasm to please you on the part of the lady doing the massage, and makes FS easier to negotiate.

ReadyFreddy
01-18-19, 11:36
Does anyone know of an asian parlor where they will shave me like my back area and down by jr.Call around to the gals that work out of their homes. They usually provide more services. Gal in Hallendale is one. Valentina? Call and ask.

Tates1
01-19-19, 03:02
I have found that the cleaner you are, and the fitter you are, and the better you smell can make a drastic difference in the enthusiasm to please you on the part of the lady doing the massage, and makes FS easier to negotiate.If I'm going through all of that trouble I might as well just get a gf or a fwb situation.

WalkerJedi
01-19-19, 07:58
In town on Collins and 41st for the night. Need a good rub. Spa 168 seems reliable but can't seem to find it. Can anyone direct me where to go. Not too picky. Good massage good release. Anything in Miami Beach?

Tates1
01-21-19, 18:35
Thanks to Glenn's recommendation I ended up having a dream at Meme's over on NE 123st in Miami Beach. In this dream I met with this really slim spinner with dyed blonde hair. Not much in the looks department but she was nice and petite. Had the. 1 on the counter but she asked for more. I told her that it was all I had (which was true because I left my wallet in the car.) She looked upset and asked if I was a quick. I told her that I usually take about 15-20 minutes at full speed, if I go slower then longer. She kept insisting that I be quick. So I was already upset right form the start. She went to get the hat, put it on with her mouth and went to work. Decent CBJ but only for about a minute. Then she asked how to start so I started with mish, she complimented me on my intensity and was moaning. I then put her legs on my shoulders for about 5 minutes. I then move to the table and have her hold her own legs back as I support myself in push up position and thrust violently into her. That only lasted for about 2 minutes before she started to ask me to come. At that point I also wanted this to be over so I just turned her around and finished k9. I thrusted so hard that she asked me to calm down because I was rocking the table too much. Then the dream was over and I awakened. The experience was fine but I would never want to dream there again. I don't like to be rushed and I definitely don't like to be directed. House fee is. 5 for 30 minutes. Kind of out of the way for me for a so so experience. The girl did have a nice slim bod though. She had just showered too so she was extra fresh. Would recommend if you so happen to be in the area but there are better places with better dreams.

Glenn Uknow
01-22-19, 06:13
Thanks to Glenn's recommendation I ended up having a dream at Meme's over on NE 123st in Miami Beach. In this dream I met with this really slim spinner with dyed blonde hair. Not much in the looks department but she was nice and petite. Had the. 1 on the counter but she asked for more. I told her that it was all I had (which was true because I left my wallet in the car.) She looked upset and asked if I was a quick. I told her that I usually take about 15-20 minutes at full speed, if I go slower then longer. She kept insisting that I be quick. So I was already upset right form the start. She went to get the hat, put it on with her mouth and went to work. Decent CBJ but only for about a minute. Then she asked how to start so I started with mish, she complimented me on my intensity and was moaning. I then put her legs on my shoulders for about 5 minutes. I then move to the table and have her hold her own legs back as I support myself in push up position and thrust violently into her. That only lasted for about 2 minutes before she started to ask me to come. At that point I also wanted this to be over so I just turned her around and finished k9. I thrusted so hard that she asked me to calm down because I was rocking the table too much. Then the dream was over and I awakened. The experience was fine but I would never want to dream there again. I don't like to be rushed and I definitely don't like to be directed. House fee is. 5 for 30 minutes. Kind of out of the way for me for a so so experience. The girl did have a nice slim bod though. She had just showered too so she was extra fresh. Would recommend if you so happen to be in the area but there are better places with better dreams.I have not been there lately as I have a special connection in another spa where I'm getting the royal treatment for 100.

But when I use to drive down there to North Miami (123 & Biscayne) I would always pay 45/ half hour and 100 up front for everything and I never got any attitude, just friendly, eager to please service from the nice looking petite lady there on Sunday mornings.

Tates1
01-22-19, 10:32
I have not been there lately as I have a special connection in another spa where I'm getting the royal treatment for 100.

But when I use to drive down there to North Miami (123 & Biscayne) I would always pay 45/ half hour and 100 up front for everything and I never got any attitude, just friendly, eager to please service from the nice looking petite lady there on Sunday mornings.Do you mind sharing where this special spa is?

Glenn Uknow
01-23-19, 05:45
Do you mind sharing where this special spa is?It's not about the spa, it's all about the individual girl, or girls in my case. If you regularly visit a spa and get the phone numbers of the girls to follow them when they rotate around, then they will always be happy to see you, invite another girl in to double team FS you, and even do BBFS.

For a bit more than street meat action at a hotel, a spa girl relationship gets you so much more. But you got to be nice, clean and have patients.

Normal Guy
02-08-19, 19:09
It's not about the spa, it's all about the individual girl, or girls in my case. If you regularly visit a spa and get the phone numbers of the girls to follow them when they rotate around, then they will always be happy to see you, invite another girl in to double team FS you, and even do BBFS.

For a bit more than street meat action at a hotel, a spa girl relationship gets you so much more. But you got to be nice, clean and have patients.I agree completely.

Repetitive visits, good behavior, decent dress and hygiene (plus the expected generosity) will open many doors for you. I have been to several girls homes, taken them out to dinner, met one girls young son, and done everything on the list Glenn mentioned. Why not learn a few words in Chinese to help yourself stand out? Ni hao, may li.

Glenn Uknow
02-09-19, 06:30
I agree completely.

Repetitive visits, good behavior, decent dress and hygiene (plus the expected generosity) will open many doors for you. I have been to several girls homes, taken them out to dinner, met one girls young son, and done everything on the list Glenn mentioned. Why not learn a few words in Chinese to help yourself stand out? Ni hao, may li.Cool, thanks for your input NG. Yeah, on the friendly check, I stand 3-4 feet back and extend my arms for a hug, like you said, don't be the aggressor.

It's awesome that you've been invited to the girl's houses, and met her kid and all, that's a good deal.

I have not perused that, not with any Asian Massage ladies.

But, I use to be friendly with certain Miami SWer's families. Met their mothers, brothers and kids.

The cool thing about getting to know a SWer's family is that you're welcome in their house.

So, when mom and her boyfriend are out for the day, I'm banging her in her there.

Getting personal with a SWer, Independent provider or Massage girl can definitely have its benefits.

This was at the pink house, for those in the know, back in my Agent61 adventures:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ANeBvDA73Fh7iJc9Qxu34kRDD55FWJMM

HoloGuru
02-17-19, 00:49
Hey Glenn do you think you can give me some tips on places in Miami, it doesn't matter about Latina parlors or asian parlor cause I love them all.

NewNcMonger
02-17-19, 10:02
Hello everyone, traveling down from the north and staying in Brickell for a few weeks. Looking for a latina / Cuban spa in the area to visit. Any information is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

BenRob1982
02-17-19, 21:46
Jesus Glenn! You'd make Peter North jealous with that load.

Glenn Uknow
02-18-19, 06:17
Hey Glenn do you think you can give me some tips on places in Miami, it doesn't matter about Latina parlors or asian parlor cause I love them all.I would say just locate all the massage and body rub places near your location and start with the closes one and work your way out, either north or south depending on the lay out. You can look on Adult Search or just Google massage near your zip code.

I like to get up early on Saturdays and Sundays, then around 9 am I will go out AMP hopping.

I'll walk into a new AMP and check out the morning talent, often times the old and unattractive will be on duty then, but after I've checked out several AMPs I did find that there was a circuit where the hot girls would rotate around in, often up to Broward or New York.

Find a cutie, do the friendly check, and then it's on to the room for 100 FS or I want to cancel and get a refund on the half hour. Simple.

Once you've located women that are up for the tip in AMPs, you can go later in the day, like after 1 pm, to check out the LMP and body rub places. But these places are more difficult to negotiate with. I would recommend offering 100 and hold say a 40 tip to be awarded for good service.

I use to like to go to one LM-BR place over in the Sky Lake area, on 19th ave, where 1 of the 2 girls that looked fine would do it all for 120.

But that place shut down, so now it's just AMPs I've been playing in.

Glenn Uknow
02-18-19, 21:01
Jesus Glenn! You'd make Peter North jealous with that load.Thanks Ben, yeah, I've got several videos from over the years where I'm dropping my "Horse Load" on SWer's faces.

When I have time, I'll do a compilation.

HoloGuru
02-19-19, 02:17
I would say just locate all the massage and body rub places near your location and start with the closes one and work your way out, either north or south depending on the lay out. You can look on Adult Search or just Google massage near your zip code.

I like to get up early on Saturdays and Sundays, then around 9 am I will go out AMP hopping.

I'll walk into a new AMP and check out the morning talent, often times the old and unattractive will be on duty then, but after I've checked out several AMPs I did find that there was a circuit where the hot girls would rotate around in, often up to Broward or New York.

Find a cutie, do the friendly check, and then it's on to the room for 100 FS or I want to cancel and get a refund on the half hour. Simple.

Once you've located women that are up for the tip in AMPs, you can go later in the day, like after 1 pm, to check out the LMP and body rub places. But these places are more difficult to negotiate with. I would recommend offering 100 and hold say a 40 tip to be awarded for good service..Thanks Glenn I live close to the Oasis on 71st I believe but idk if it's a dope spot or not so I was asking about any options to get great service and full of course, if there's anything else you want to let me know just pm or just reply here I'll be on the lookout, thanks brother.

Glenn Uknow
02-19-19, 14:11
Thanks Glenn I live close to the Oasis on 71st I believe but idk if it's a dope spot or not so I was asking about any options to get great service and full of course, if there's anything else you want to let me know just pm or just reply here I'll be on the lookout, thanks brother.I've posted multiple times on the Oasis Body Works, it's been rated as "non-erotic" on rub maps and the gone Spa Hunters since they opened.

Meme's on NW 123 is a go, so is Asian Massage at 85 ne 167st. And 1570 Ives, and 190 Ives, and East Jing on 441 and 52st in Hollywood, and Annie's at Orange and 441, and 104th and Taft, as well as most of the AMPs on Flagler and 8th street.

Basically FS can be had all over Dade and Broward, you just got to find the attractive women among the mis-shapened little trolls that you'll encounter everywhere.

HoloGuru
02-20-19, 01:40
I've posted multiple times on the Oasis Body Works, it's been rated as "non-erotic" on rub maps and the gone Spa Hunters since they opened.

Meme's on NW 123 is a go, so is Asian Massage at 85 ne 167st. And 1570 Ives, and 190 Ives, and East Jing on 441 and 52st in Hollywood, and Annie's at Orange and 441, and 104th and Taft, as well as most of the AMPs on Flagler and 8th street.

Basically FS can be had all over Dade and Broward, you just got to find the attractive women among the mis-shapened little trolls that you'll encounter everywhere.So osais is a no good then and I'll check out the spot on 123.

Also do you or anyone know any places like a sex club or swingers club?