PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

AToyForYou
09-22-14, 00:03
Hey all,

Just a heads up but I visited this joint off the strength of another monger who posted while back and had a good time with Lisa. Therefore I had high hopes for this place because "Ni-Ce" off of bird road near the Lucky Oriental Market panned out. Big mistake. I saw Lisa not just once bug twice and both times I got nothing, not even a HJ. Perhaps this is a YMMV situation but it just didn't happen for me. I hope someone else gets better luck on this. The link is posted below. Thanks.

http://miami.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-openning-calle-ocho-asian-massage-four-new-girl-work-incall-and-outcall-miami-area/19873499

AToyForYou
09-22-14, 00:19
Hey all,

This was a spur of the moment visit and I wish I didn't go through with it. Walked in and met with Nina, a cute and attractive girl in short shorts and a low cut shirt. She seemed nice and asked me to wait about 10 minutes while she finished up with her client. Finally, she came out and got me and we went into the room. The massage was terrible and was more of a rub but who cares right? She started playing with the boys during the back rub then asked me to turn over and motioned if I wanted a HJ. I countered with FS and she agreed but at $150.00 (plus the $50 house fee.) Evidently she does not do BJ's of any kind and I'm fairly certain it wasn't because of me, my demeanor, or appearance. She's just lame and it got worse during the FS. She kept complaining about how big I was and did nothing to make any of the deed hot. I finished in the hat and went on my way. I will not be repeating. Link is below.

http://miami.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/asia-spa-elegant-and-peaceful-high-class-skill-give-us-a-try/20272282

AToyForYou
09-22-14, 00:31
Hey all,

Stopped in here one night and met with Lucy, a cute asian wearing medical scrubs. I fell in love with her (from a massage point of view) and ended up seeing her twice. Believe me when I tell you that I received the best massage ever from her to the point that I almost didn't care about the extras. She only does HJ's due to a supposed heart condition that she has. Total damage for both visits was $80.00 ($60.00 house and $20.00 tip.) Will recommend to anyone looking for a legit massage and doesn't mind only receiving a HJ. I also have digits available for vetted members here. Link is below. Thanks.

http://miami.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/asiami-oriental-massage-305471-0808/24173235

KasualKorean
09-22-14, 23:43
Hey all,

Stopped in here one night and met with Lucy, a cute asian wearing medical scrubs. I fell in love with her (from a massage point of view) and ended up seeing her twice. Believe me when I tell you that I received the best massage ever from her to the point that I almost didn't care about the extras. She only does HJ's due to a supposed heart condition that she has. Total damage for both visits was $80.00 ($60.00 house and $20.00 tip.) Will recommend to anyone looking for a legit massage and doesn't mind only receiving a HJ. I also have digits available for vetted members here. Link is below. Thanks.

http://miami.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/asiami-oriental-massage-305471-0808/24173235I've been to 2 other AMPs in the Doral area and I can attest that FS is not on the menu either. However, as the OP indicated, they give great "real" massages with possible HE.

Dave9090
09-24-14, 11:55
In strip mall just west of Hospital is massage parlor. Sunday at 6 I was leaving friends house after game and had been drinking. Needed to have time pass and feeling bad be / see dolphins so stopped into this parlor. This is only important because of how the lady responded: I had had five beers in four hours. Paid 60 even though sign said 70. Asian lady takes me to room and she is real friendly. Now before I went in I put 5 twenties in pocket so she must have seen the other two but no mention. She undressed me and said, "You no police. " I said no I am not. She said, "I know you no police, you have beer. " I said Yes. She got me naked and I just laid on back and she smiled. Started rubbing front and in half hour HE. She allowed topless roaming. Then she started kissing legs got me hard and took me to shower room. Another HE. At end she told me, "YOu good drive now. " I gave her the 40 and she hugged me and kissed neck.

I was amazed how friendly she was and it seemed to me it was becasue she could tell I had been drinking so she knew I was not LE. It shows how scarred they are of LE and teaches us to get drunck before we go to Parlors. Dave's lesson for the day.

AToyForYou
09-24-14, 13:06
I've been to 2 other AMPs in the Doral area and I can attest that FS is not on the menu either. However, as the OP indicated, they give great "real" massages with possible HE.Actually I'll have to disagree on your point about FS in Doral. I still haven't gotten around to giving all my reports in the last 6 months however I will take this opportunity to advise of the AMP on 25th st and 78th ave. I stopped in there nearly an hour after it closed but knocked on the door anyways and an ugly 40 something year old woman came up to the door and opened it with some light convincing through the glass. I should have walked right then and there but I said to hell with it, was already there and she opened it up after hours which I appreciated.

Massage was average but was not attracted to the girl whatsoever. I tried to change her out to no avail. She offered FS for $150 but I declined. I'm not sure if this is offered in the day time or if this was done simply since they were shut down and the risk was low. Perhaps someone else can shed more light into this. Thanks.

Member #4860
09-24-14, 14:36
So yeah, get drunk before you go to parlors but just make sure you walk there cuzz if you drive you might just end up with bigger problems than getting busted as a john in an AMP lawl!

In strip mall just west of Hospital is massage parlor. Sunday at 6 I was leaving friends house after game and had been drinking. Needed to have time pass and feeling bad be / see dolphins so stopped into this parlor. This is only important because of how the lady responded: I had had five beers in four hours. Paid 60 even though sign said 70. Asian lady takes me to room and she is real friendly. Now before I went in I put 5 twenties in pocket so she must have seen the other two but no mention. She undressed me and said, "You no police. " I said no I am not. She said, "I know you no police, you have beer. " I said Yes. She got me naked and I just laid on back and she smiled. Started rubbing front and in half hour HE. She allowed topless roaming. Then she started kissing legs got me hard and took me to shower room. Another HE. At end she told me, "YOu good drive now. " I gave her the 40 and she hugged me and kissed neck.

I was amazed how friendly she was and it seemed to me it was becasue she could tell I had been drinking so she knew I was not LE. It shows how scarred they are of LE and teaches us to get drunck before we go to Parlors. Dave's lesson for the day.

Dave9090
09-24-14, 16:34
You are right I did a dumb thing just wanted to share the Parlor note of the ladies being scarred of LEO.

So yeah, get drunk before you go to parlors but just make sure you walk there cuzz if you drive you might just end up with bigger problems than getting busted as a john in an AMP lawl!

Member #4860
09-24-14, 23:53
It's not a bad strategy. You get to the AMP, take a swig of something alcoholic while in your car, walk in and make sure she smells it on your breath, and you're good to go. No LEO suspicion. But that being said, I wouldn't put it past the pigs to actually show up on a covert vice operation smelling of alcohol LOL, so it's not a foolproof strategy.

You are right I did a dumb thing just wanted to share the Parlor note of the ladies being scarred of LEO.

Normal Guy
09-26-14, 00:08
In strip mall just west of Hospital is massage parlor. I have been to that place TWICE and both times got a big zero. "I'm sorry sir, we don't do that here. " An un-happy ending both times, so I never went back. On the first visit the girl was absolutely stunning, but wore blue medical scrubs. Super pretty face. This was a couple years ago, so I am sure she has rotated out by now.

I am glad to hear they have improved.

Dave9090
09-26-14, 10:22
That is my point you looked normal which meant LEO. 8 posts back the guy who showed up late at night got offered FS at Parlor. Maybe be / see lady knew he could not be LEO working sting that late. Imagine how easy this would be if legal.

I have been to that place TWICE and both times got a big zero. "I'm sorry sir, we don't do that here. " An un-happy ending both times, so I never went back. On the first visit the girl was absolutely stunning, but wore blue medical scrubs. Super pretty face. This was a couple years ago, so I am sure she has rotated out by now.

I am glad to hear they have improved.

Very Scary
09-26-14, 16:51
I try to have a little drink in me before I get to these places because it helps me last longer. If I'm drunk enough I can pretty much decide when I'm ready to cum.

MongerIn305
10-02-14, 08:43
I have been to that place TWICE and both times got a big zero. "I'm sorry sir, we don't do that here. " An un-happy ending both times, so I never went back. On the first visit the girl was absolutely stunning, but wore blue medical scrubs. Super pretty face. This was a couple years ago, so I am sure she has rotated out by now.

I am glad to hear they have improved.I'm with you Normal. The place is a dud. Don't know what the place is trying to be. They offer an hour massage with a body scrub in the "Tiki" room for $. The massage was the lamest I've had in awhile from Yami a chunky latina. The Tiki room is a small shower room with some plastic decorations. I can cross this one off my list.

MongerIn305
10-02-14, 08:57
Well fellow writers, let me tell you about a good time I had at the place next to the Asian market on 84th. I drove up there from Homestead based on the strength of the reviews I've read, and had no trouble finding the correct location. I swear it seems like Bird is a veritable cornucopia of AMPs, kinda reminds me of Southern California actually. Anyway, I called ahead to see how many girls were working and the sweet lady on the other end of the line told me there would be 4 when I arrived. After doing the read ahead here, I stopped by the Lucky market and bought a cheap item to break a Jackson so I'the have $65 exactly when I walked in. Stashed my purchase in the car and then walked on in. Sitting in the front watching TV and wearing headphones was who I can only assume was Ni-Cee. She turned and looked at me and then smiling got up and greeted me. I told her I had called ahead and wanted to get an hour. She said sure thing, . 6 please (not. 65? Awesome), and then for some reason she backpedaled and said she'the get a girl from the back to take care of me. She called out in Chinese for someone in the back and at this point things got a little awkward because she handed me my cash back right as another customer walked in. Always just a little awkward when there are two of us in the lobby and we both know why we're here and such.

To whoever you were, sorry Lisa wasn't there for ya, but you busted my chance with Ni-Cee cause she was totally googaly eyed for you when you walked in.

Anyway, out from the back walks the other girl who greets me with a big smile, takes my arm and leads me back to a room. I would describe her as late 30's early 40's, spinner body, long brown hair, a good solid 6-7 in the face, 7-8 in the body. See cups would be my best guess, and a nice bottom. She asks how long I paid for and I tell her an hour. If it was possible her smile got a little bigger, rather Cheshire cat like, and she said "ok, I be back. " I start getting undressed and she comes back in right as I'm laying my pants on the stool and asks / gestures about money. I grin at her and explain that I wasn't sure what had been going on, but that the girl in the front handed me my money back, and then I happily forked over the 3 jacks. Again, big smile from her (I guess she was happy I didn't try to pull a fast one) and she pops out. I finish getting undressed, choose to ignore the towel (why the hell not) and hop on the table. She comes back in, dims the lights a little and then lightly runs her hand along my leg, over my arse, and up my back and to my head. OK I think, this is a good start. She begins with a dry rub all over, and I just got the vibe from the get go that this was going to be a very good experience. Her massage technique was actually pretty good, both on the dry and once she got the oil out; not too hard, but not a gentle tickle either.

Now, given then I had the good vibe going already, I decided to pull out all the stops early to see how far I could push my luck. She came around to in front of my head and was working my shoulders so I brought my arms around and encircled her tiny waist and then brought my hands up and proceeded to massage her tiny arse. This immediately elicited a giggle from her and she leaned forward ostensibly to press harder on my back, but in reality so she could push against my hands a little more. I had my head turned to the side as I'm doing this and she can see I've got a smile on my face and keeps giggling as she works and as I work. This is going really well, but as I said, I'm pushing my luck here, so I bring my hands around to the front and try to pull the front of her pants down. She pulls away, and I think, "shit I misread the situation". Nope, she had undone the tie on the front and loosened the pants for me.

BINGO!

Dropping all pretense at only receiving a massage, I decided to treat myself to a preview of what she was packing, and was very happy to discover a very light covering of hair (not bushy, trimmed) and a VERY soft but firm girl. Things proceeded rapidly from there, with her quickly walking around to the door and locking it as quietly as possible and then practically flinging her clothes off. We wasted no time getting a rubber on, and she gave a very lovely CBJ, actually seemed into it and was eager to mount me right on the table. VERY tight little lady, I was actually concerned I was hurting her, and asked as much to which she again giggled and said "no, just good" in her broken English. Suffice to say I did not last long, and even after I had finished she kept riding and grinding to get one more out for herself.

Afterward grabbed a quick shower, she brought me a cup of cold water, and kept hugging me saying "you come back again soon, you ask for me. ".

No talk of money what so ever, but I very happily gave her a good tip, and took several attempts to get her name right. Mi* was an absolute doll, and I think after writing this out, I'm going to go ahead and call and see if she's available.

Happy Hunting fellas.

ManG.Stopped by Lucky Oriental yesterday. . 6 for a hour massage. Angela a little Malaysian gave me one of the better massages I've had in awhile. On the flip she had a great technique on the HJ.

ShockRt
10-04-14, 01:12
Stopped by Lucky Oriental yesterday. . 6 for a hour massage. Angela a little Malaysian gave me one of the better massages I've had in awhile. On the flip she had a great technique on the HJ.Is angela busty?

MongerIn305
10-04-14, 13:31
Is angela busty?She has a decent size rack, wouldn't call her busty though.

AToyForYou
10-04-14, 16:38
Well fellow writers, let me tell you about a good time I had at the place next to the Asian market on 84th. I drove up there from Homestead based on the strength of the reviews I've read, and had no trouble finding the correct location. I swear it seems like Bird is a veritable cornucopia of AMPs, kinda reminds me of Southern California actually. Anyway, I called ahead to see how many girls were working and the sweet lady on the other end of the line told me there would be 4 when I arrived. After doing the read ahead here, I stopped by the Lucky market and bought a cheap item to break a Jackson so I'the have $65 exactly when I walked in. Stashed my purchase in the car and then walked on in. Sitting in the front watching TV and wearing headphones was who I can only assume was Ni-Cee. She turned and looked at me and then smiling got up and greeted me. I told her I had called ahead and wanted to get an hour. She said sure thing, . 6 please (not. 65? Awesome), and then for some reason she backpedaled and said she'the get a girl from the back to take care of me. She called out in Chinese for someone in the back and at this point things got a little awkward because she handed me my cash back right as another customer walked in. Always just a little awkward when there are two of us in the lobby and we both know why we're here and such.

To whoever you were, sorry Lisa wasn't there for ya, but you busted my chance with Ni-Cee cause she was totally googaly eyed for you when you walked in.

Anyway, out from the back walks the other girl who greets me with a big smile, takes my arm and leads me back to a room. I would describe her as late 30's early 40's, spinner body, long brown hair, a good solid 6-7 in the face, 7-8 in the body. See cups would be my best guess, and a nice bottom. She asks how long I paid for and I tell her an hour. If it was possible her smile got a little bigger, rather Cheshire cat like, and she said "ok, I be back. " I start getting undressed and she comes back in right as I'm laying my pants on the stool and asks / gestures about money. I grin at her and explain that I wasn't sure what had been going on, but that the girl in the front handed me my money back, and then I happily forked over the 3 jacks. Again, big smile from her (I guess she was happy I didn't try to pull a fast one) and she pops out. I finish getting undressed, choose to ignore the towel (why the hell not) and hop on the table. She comes back in, dims the lights a little and then lightly runs her hand along my leg, over my arse, and up my back and to my head. OK I think, this is a good start. She begins with a dry rub all over, and I just got the vibe from the get go that this was going to be a very good experience. Her massage technique was actually pretty good, both on the dry and once she got the oil out; not too hard, but not a gentle tickle either.

Now, given then I had the good vibe going already, I decided to pull out all the stops early to see how far I could push my luck. She came around to in front of my head and was working my shoulders so I brought my arms around and encircled her tiny waist and then brought my hands up and proceeded to massage her tiny arse. This immediately elicited a giggle from her and she leaned forward ostensibly to press harder on my back, but in reality so she could push against my hands a little more. I had my head turned to the side as I'm doing this and she can see I've got a smile on my face and keeps giggling as she works and as I work. This is going really well, but as I said, I'm pushing my luck here, so I bring my hands around to the front and try to pull the front of her pants down. She pulls away, and I think, "shit I misread the situation". Nope, she had undone the tie on the front and loosened the pants for me.

BINGO!

Dropping all pretense at only receiving a massage, I decided to treat myself to a preview of what she was packing, and was very happy to discover a very light covering of hair (not bushy, trimmed) and a VERY soft but firm girl. Things proceeded rapidly from there, with her quickly walking around to the door and locking it as quietly as possible and then practically flinging her clothes off. We wasted no time getting a rubber on, and she gave a very lovely CBJ, actually seemed into it and was eager to mount me right on the table. VERY tight little lady, I was actually concerned I was hurting her, and asked as much to which she again giggled and said "no, just good" in her broken English. Suffice to say I did not last long, and even after I had finished she kept riding and grinding to get one more out for herself.

Afterward grabbed a quick shower, she brought me a cup of cold water, and kept hugging me saying "you come back again soon, you ask for me. ".

No talk of money what so ever, but I very happily gave her a good tip, and took several attempts to get her name right. Mi* was an absolute doll, and I think after writing this out, I'm going to go ahead and call and see if she's available.

Happy Hunting fellas.

ManG.Mafiamang,

Great review buddy. I've seen Ni-Cee about 3 times now and although she's a good provider, I've gotten a little bored of her. Did you happen to catch the name of the broad in your review? Was it Lisa? Thanks.

Jack76
10-07-14, 09:59
Last night my back was sore and I needed a little release so I thought those were two good reasons to visit one of the local AMPs. I stopped by the 95th Ave / Bird Rd spot on the second floor but as I parked, a group of 3 guys walked in so I bailed. I went to 84th Ave / Bird and asked for Angela based on reviews but was told she is "on vacation". I'm not really into Ni-Cee so I left. Tried Bird / 105th Ave but there was one lady and she was older and not very attractive. Next. Down 107th Ave to the place on 56th St (Miller). Same story, one chick, old and unattractive. No thanks. Kept going down 107th to 72nd St (Sunset). This time there are two girls and one is decent looking (Susan) so I try 30 minutes for $40. Massage was ok. Shoulders, back and legs but she kept telling me I needed an hour. I wasn't watching the clock so I was surprised when she said "Ok, you finish" So I flipped over and she looked at me with a blank stare. I blank stared back and asked "Are we done?" and she asks if I want more time. We were almost at the 30 minute mark and figured this wasn't going to end well so I said no thanks and got dressed. She stood there with the blank stare again and asked if I was going to take care of her. I figured the massage was decent so I gave her a $20 and left. Now I'm thinking I can't go home in this condition so I stop at 95th Ave and Bird again. There are two girls. One I've been with before. Long hair, early twenties, bigger body. I think her name is Jennifer. She always wears sweatpants and walked in yawning. I asked who else was working and she said Lucy. She was decent looking and dressed more like a SE Asian SW. Little cut off jean shorts and a half top. Decent curves. I figured the massage might be weak but the ending will be better so I went with the 30 minute $40 deal. The first 10 minutes were solid, then the tickling, light touching bullshit started. 5 minutes into that she asks for the flip. She had walked out of the room every time the front door rang (3 times) which annoyed me because then you have to turn around each time to make sure some dude didn't just walk in to finish me off. The tickling continued, consciously avoiding the most important muscle of all. I reached around and felt some leg. She stopped and asked how much I was going to tip her while making the infamous HJ sign. I said depends on how good it is. She didn't really understand so she repeated the same thing. I hate when they do that. So I answered 40. She said only HJ no touching. I said what do you mean "no touching"? She said clothes off $100. $40 no touching. Crap, what the hell is going on tonight?? I got up and got dressed while she kept asking about the $40. I said no thanks and started walking out while she kept asking " what about tip?" I said you only massaged me for 10 minutes, no tip! Now I'm pissed. It was 11:30 pm so I hauled ass down the street back to 84th Ave and Ni-Cee was standing at the door. I made a "are you closed" motion and she said come in!. Once inside, another girl showed up, middle aged, not great looking (I think her name was Melissa) but at that point I only cared about one thing. So off I went on my third 30 min $40 adventure of the night. This time the massage was good. Strong hands. 20 minutes in I do the flip. Moderate roaming. So so technique. She had to work pretty hard to finish me off. She stopped twice to rest her arm. I probably wouldn't repeat with her unless I just wanted a solid massage. Gave her 40 tip and left, at peace. Pretty crappy for a $180 evening.

Normal Guy
10-08-14, 21:29
Bad massage.

Ugly girls.

Sad ending.

Waste of time and money.

Will never repeat. Ever.

This is the place in North Miami Beach in the same shopping plaza as Winn-Dixie. I understand there are other places with the same name that are better. This isn't one of them.

Jack76
10-09-14, 16:34
Bad massage.

Ugly girls.

Sad ending.

"Sad ending". That's awesome. We need to add that to the forum dictionary.

SE. Sad ending. An unfulfilling conclusion to a session. Not a happy ending.

Rico1000
10-10-14, 08:59
Last night my back was sore and I needed a little release so I thought those were two good reasons to visit one of the local AMPs. I stopped by the 95th Ave / Bird Rd spot on the second floor but as I parked, a group of 3 guys walked in so I bailed. I went to 84th Ave / Bird and asked for Angela based on reviews but was told she is "on vacation". I'm not really into Ni-Cee so I left. Tried Bird / 105th Ave but there was one lady and she was older and not very attractive. Next. Down 107th Ave to the place on 56th St (Miller). Same story, one chick, old and unattractive. No thanks. Kept going down 107th to 72nd St (Sunset). This time there are two girls and one is decent looking (Susan) so I try 30 minutes for $40. Massage was ok. Shoulders, back and legs but she kept telling me I needed an hour. I wasn't watching the clock so I was surprised when she said "Ok, you finish" So I flipped over and she looked at me with a blank stare. I blank stared back and asked "Are we done?" and she asks if I want more time. We were almost at the 30 minute mark and figured this wasn't going to end well so I said no thanks and got dressed. She stood there with the blank stare again and asked if I was going to take care of her. I figured the massage was decent so I gave her a $20 and left. Now I'm thinking I can't go home in this condition so I stop at 95th Ave and Bird again. There are two girls. One I've been with before. Long hair, early twenties, bigger body. I think her name is Jennifer. She always wears sweatpants and walked in yawning. I asked who else was working and she said Lucy. She was decent looking and dressed more like a SE Asian SW. Little cut off jean shorts and a half top. Decent curves. I figured the massage might be weak but the ending will be better so I went with the 30 minute $40 deal. The first 10 minutes were solid, then the tickling, light touching bullshit started. 5 minutes into that she asks for the flip. She had walked out of the room every time the front door rang (3 times) which annoyed me because then you have to turn around each time to make sure some dude didn't just walk in to finish me off. The tickling continued, consciously avoiding the most important muscle of all. I reached around and felt some leg. She stopped and asked how much I was going to tip her while making the infamous HJ sign. I said depends on how good it is. She didn't really understand so she repeated the same thing. I hate when they do that. So I answered 40. She said only HJ no touching. I said what do you mean "no touching"? She said clothes off $100. $40 no touching. Crap, what the hell is going on tonight?? I got up and got dressed while she kept asking about the $40. I said no thanks and started walking out while she kept asking " what about tip?" I said you only massaged me for 10 minutes, no tip! Now I'm pissed. It was 11:30 pm so I hauled ass down the street back to 84th Ave and Ni-Cee was standing at the door. I made a "are you closed" motion and she said come in!. Once inside, another girl showed up, middle aged, not great looking (I think her name was Melissa) but at that point I only cared about one thing. So off I went on my third 30 min $40 adventure of the night. This time the massage was good. Strong hands. 20 minutes in I do the flip. Moderate roaming. So so technique. She had to work pretty hard to finish me off. She stopped twice to rest her arm. I probably wouldn't repeat with her unless I just wanted a solid massage. Gave her 40 tip and left, at peace. Pretty crappy for a $180 evening.You must have been extra greasy and reeking of baby oil. I have been to those spots on a few occasions and never had a bad ending. I was at the lucky place a couple of weeks back, was with nana or something semi good looking did not really care for her, OK massage, only offered HE, I just passed, I was looking for some ass.

Rico1000
10-10-14, 09:04
Bad massage.

Ugly girls.

Sad ending.

Waste of time and money.

Will never repeat. Ever.

This is the place in North Miami Beach in the same shopping plaza as Winn-Dixie. I understand there are other places with the same name that are better. This isn't one of them.Been to a few places along 163st but always have bad experience and I reek like grease afterwards.

Llango28
10-10-14, 18:11
Sup guys, it's been a while since I reported due to a force retirement (economics) and I'm sad to report that after all the good comments that this AMP got I couldn't resist anymore.

I get there in the afternoon 4:30 to be exact, there was a lady watching TV and she proceeded to to call for Linda, Linda comes to the front collects my payment of 60 cents for the hour and to the room we go, the massage was OK even though it started with the towel covering me. On the flip I start to explore the azz while she was doing the typical play from the chest to the boys. The fail came when we start the negotiation, she ask if I want HJ I say no I want kitty while I touched the kitty, she says OK it's $ I counter saying that I only have 60 more cents (techniques used by another monger that worked) she says no that for that only HJ, I'm like hell no that's too much for just HJ, we go back an forth for way to long for my liking until she won and I had to settle for CBJ.

She tells me that next time she will do me for 80 cents.

Even though it wasn't a total loss I walked out disappointed because I went in with high expectations.

Linda is an older lady with a decent body, small be cup that didn't have a bra to cover them.

I'm still not sure if I will go back to finally scratch the Asians girl out of my list. LOL.

Take care Llango.

Smiley305
10-12-14, 14:32
Sup guys, it's been a while since I reported due to a force retirement (economics) and I'm sad to report that after all the good comments that this AMP got I couldn't resist anymore.

I get there in the afternoon 4:30 to be exact, there was a lady watching TV and she proceeded to to call for Linda, Linda comes to the front collects my payment of 60 cents for the hour and to the room we go, the massage was OK even though it started with the towel covering me. On the flip I start to explore the azz while she was doing the typical play from the chest to the boys. The fail came when we start the negotiation, she ask if I want HJ I say no I want kitty while I touched the kitty, she says OK it's $ I counter saying that I only have 60 more cents (techniques used by another monger that worked) she says no that for that only HJ, I'm like hell no that's too much for just HJ, we go back an forth for way to long for my liking until she won and I had to settle for CBJ.

She tells me that next time she will do me for 80 cents.

Even though it wasn't a total loss I walked out disappointed because I went in with high expectations.

Linda is an older lady with a decent body, small be cup that didn't have a bra to cover them.

I'm still not sure if I will go back to finally scratch the Asians girl out of my list. LOL.

Take care Llango.Hey what's the address to this place? Pm me please looking for an AMP but looking for asian women.

Smiley305
10-12-14, 14:38
Anybody know of any good AMP with older asian woman willig to do FS or give good bbbbj? Pm me the address or repost please.

Llango28
10-13-14, 11:48
This is on Bird RD and 84th Ave, this is one of the most talk AMP'S in this forum.

Hey what's the address to this place? Pm me please looking for an AMP but looking for asian women.

AToyForYou
10-17-14, 21:29
It's been a long week for me so I decided to call up Ni-Ce for a massage and therapeutic relief. Called her up and she informed me that she's at a different AMP off of 67th ave and SW 24th st. Evidently it is the same owner so she alternates at times. She did advise that she'll be back on 84th and Bird next week. Once I got there, I told her to make the only other employee there to go on break so we can have more privacy. She made it happen.

Nice massage, short CBJ session, banged her in mish and k-9, ending with a HJ to completion. I must say it was sexy hearing her say "I coming" over and over with that cute little accent. Clearly her sweet spot seems to be in the mish position. Closed it out with a table shower and off I went.

Total damage: $1 including the house fee, FS, and table shower. Can't beat it. Until next time gentlemen.

AToyForYou
10-18-14, 21:38
Been to a few places along 163st but always have bad experience and I reek like grease afterwards.I reported a good experience while back with the AMP on 163rd st and NE 20th ave. I went there without any expectations (or very much money) as I was expecting to be disappointed but I turned out to be caught with my pants down (literally.) Linked up with Cindy, a cute tall asian that allowed me to roam, suck on her tits, and gave me a HJ all for only a. 20 tip.

Granted, I grossly underpaid her but I was truly was not prepared and was expecting an experience similar to what NormalGuy had reported. Link is below. Enjoy.

http://miami.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/and-asian-massage-magic-hand-grand-opening-free-table-shower-786-916-2039/27818859

Smiley305
10-19-14, 18:44
It's been a long week for me so I decided to call up Ni-Ce for a massage and therapeutic relief. Called her up and she informed me that she's at a different AMP off of 67th ave and SW 24th st. Evidently it is the same owner so she alternates at times. She did advise that she'll be back on 84th and Bird next week. Once I got there, I told her to make the only other employee there to go on break so we can have more privacy. She made it happen.

Nice massage, short CBJ session, banged her in mish and k-9, ending with a HJ to completion. I must say it was sexy hearing her say "I coming" over and over with that cute little accent. Clearly her sweet spot seems to be in the mish position. Closed it out with a table shower and off I went.

Total damage: $1 including the house fee, FS, and table shower. Can't beat it. Until next time gentlemen.Wow man would love to go and meet her do you have a number I can reach her at?

Smiley305
10-19-14, 18:55
Hey what are some good AMP with good older asian woman willing to do FS? PM me or reply please.

LikFolk
10-20-14, 00:44
http://miami.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/best-oriental-massage-in-doral-and-airport-area/25590305

3900 NW 79 Ave Suite 603.

Very nice massage. The fans blowing my therapist's hair was a nice touch. Really helped me relax. Recommended.

Llango28
10-23-14, 11:52
You see this is the type of treatment I was expecting when I went to the 84th spot. So as I see NI-CE is the one I need to ask for.

That sounds like a great experience and that's what I'm going to be looking for on my second visit to 84th paradise.

Later,

Llango.

Total damage: $1 including the house fee, FS, and table shower. Can't beat it. Until next time gentlemen.

MongerIn305
10-23-14, 14:02
You see this is the type of treatment I was expecting when I went to the 84th spot. So as I see NI-CE is the one I need to ask for.

That sounds like a great experience and that's what I'm going to be looking for on my second visit to 84th paradise.

Later,

Llango.Went by this place over on Coral Way and 67 Ave.

http://miami.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/coral-way-massage-just-opened/25863647{tagreplacement1}

Awesome massage, one of the best I've had by Donna but seriously lacking HJ skills. Asked about NICI (Nancy) told she wasn't there but in NYC. Called over to Lucky's and was told NICI is working today.

AToyForYou
10-29-14, 20:35
I reported a good experience while back with the AMP on 163rd st and NE 20th ave. I went there without any expectations (or very much money) as I was expecting to be disappointed but I turned out to be caught with my pants down (literally.) Linked up with Cindy, a cute tall asian that allowed me to roam, suck on her tits, and gave me a HJ all for only a. 20 tip.

Granted, I grossly underpaid her but I was truly was not prepared and was expecting an experience similar to what NormalGuy had reported. Link is below. Enjoy.

http://miami.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/and-asian-massage-magic-hand-grand-opening-free-table-shower-786-916-2039/27818859For those of you that continue to have doubts on AMP's in North Miami Beach, I have yet another positive report to bring to you. If you go back to my original post about the AMP on 163rd and NE 20th Ave, I discussed having a good experience with Cindy but I I also saw a much more attractive girl on the way out named Michelle. Well, I decided to give her a shot this week. Upon arrival at the AMP on 20th Ave, I was told that she has now relocated to 186th and West Dixie Highway so off I went.

She was posted at the Front Desk wearing a tight black shirt with even tighter jeans. She seems to like keeping up her appearance as she's always wearing make up. I would rate her as a 7, about 5'6, medium build with be cups. Paid the house fee (. 40 for hh) and in the room I went. No towel was placed over me (always a good sign) gave an incredible massage, and did not flinch for a moment when I grabbed her legs and ass during the massage. On the flip, she grabbed my hand and had me stroke junior (LEO check,) then she grabbed the oil and took it from there. Great technique and even allowed full roaming. Grabbed the two girls, along with the kitty and ass, until I exploded. She even extended the HH and volunteered to walk on my back as it still seemed tense to her. That's what I call great service! I did ask if her or any of her other coworkers do more than a HJ but she told me no along with the other AMP on 20th Ave. Tipped her $40 which she was happy with and away I went. I'll definitely repeat. Link is below. Thanks.

Total damage: $. 80.

http://miami.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-beautiful-asian-massage-therapists-free-table-shower-786-440-7158/27897634

Jack76
11-05-14, 13:49
Visited the Bird and 84th Ave spot last night. Same chick that's always at the front desk. I ask her who's working. She says Ni-Cee. I ask if anyone else is working. She doesn't understand the question. Then she asks "You no like Ni-Cee?" So I ask again if she's the only one working. Again, she doesn't understand. I rattle off some other names of girls that have worked there and she responds "You first time here?" Then her and Ni-Cee rattle off some anti American insults and she asks "One hour?" Fuck me. Do these girls really only have an English vocabulary of twelve words or are they just sneaky? Fine, give me 30 minutes with Ni-Cee. Usual mediocre massage. After the flip she seemed rushed and was going at warp speed. I went for the melons and she stopped and asked "how much tip?" I answered you've never asked how much I'm going to tip so just keep doing what you're doing, but slower. She ask again, and again, so I said 30. She complains, then starts up again and lifts her shirt. The whole time she's asking "why you no finish already? Definitely not the usual happy experience all around. I'm over Asians. No ass and too much attitude!

Member #4860
11-05-14, 20:46
Agree with you. It borders on monger exploitation, so unless you got cash to burn you're better off paying 10 for a HJ from a SW, or better yet, 20 for BBBJCIM from a sweet young thing like Nana.

Visited the Bird and 84th Ave spot last night. Same chick that's always at the front desk. I ask her who's working. She says Ni-Cee. I ask if anyone else is working. She doesn't understand the question. Then she asks "You no like Ni-Cee?" So I ask again if she's the only one working. Again, she doesn't understand. I rattle off some other names of girls that have worked there and she responds "You first time here?" Then her and Ni-Cee rattle off some anti American insults and she asks "One hour?" Fuck me. Do these girls really only have an English vocabulary of twelve words or are they just sneaky? Fine, give me 30 minutes with Ni-Cee. Usual mediocre massage. After the flip she seemed rushed and was going at warp speed. I went for the melons and she stopped and asked "how much tip?" I answered you've never asked how much I'm going to tip so just keep doing what you're doing, but slower. She ask again, and again, so I said 30. She complains, then starts up again and lifts her shirt. The whole time she's asking "why you no finish already? Definitely not the usual happy experience all around. I'm over Asians. No ass and too much attitude!

AToyForYou
11-05-14, 20:51
Visited the Bird and 84th Ave spot last night. Same chick that's always at the front desk. I ask her who's working. She says Ni-Cee. I ask if anyone else is working. She doesn't understand the question. Then she asks "You no like Ni-Cee?" So I ask again if she's the only one working. Again, she doesn't understand. I rattle off some other names of girls that have worked there and she responds "You first time here?" Then her and Ni-Cee rattle off some anti American insults and she asks "One hour?" Fuck me. Do these girls really only have an English vocabulary of twelve words or are they just sneaky? Fine, give me 30 minutes with Ni-Cee. Usual mediocre massage. After the flip she seemed rushed and was going at warp speed. I went for the melons and she stopped and asked "how much tip?" I answered you've never asked how much I'm going to tip so just keep doing what you're doing, but slower. She ask again, and again, so I said 30. She complains, then starts up again and lifts her shirt. The whole time she's asking "why you no finish already? Definitely not the usual happy experience all around. I'm over Asians. No ass and too much attitude!I'm surprised to hear this coming from Ni-Ce. Just a few weeks ago, she kicked a coworker out and shut down the AMP just so we can have more private fun (although this was when she temporarily rotated out to the AMP on 67th ave and Coral Way.) The massage was fairly decent however I'm not sure how thorough the flip massage should be as its only meant to lead to one thing anyways. Sorry to hear about your experience and hopefully it doesn't continue this way with her. Thanks.

MIA0813
11-09-14, 18:41
I moved to an area where I have at least 4 AMP's near by to choose from. I chose Ana Ling spa. I arrived at the front desk to see a young attractive Chinese girl who got up to greet me wearing a little black dress. Jojo was her name she had to be in her late 20's early 30's spoke really good english compared to other asian girls I've had in the past. The massage was decent it wasn't the best nor the worst but she was really sweet, and friendly the entire time. I chose the hour option. 70, and HE was. 4. I left feeling relaxed, and great I will definitely repeat again.

Miami. backpage.com/ TherapeuticMassage / new-cute-girls-jiajia-yoyolala-comming-in-1021-ives-dairy-Road-117 miami-33179-p305-653-9233/28203718.

AToyForYou
11-09-14, 22:36
I moved to an area where I have at least 4 AMP's near by to choose from. I chose Ana Ling spa. I arrived at the front desk to see a young attractive Chinese girl who got up to greet me wearing a little black dress. Jojo was her name she had to be in her late 20's early 30's spoke really good english compared to other asian girls I've had in the past. The massage was decent it wasn't the best nor the worst but she was really sweet, and friendly the entire time. I chose the hour option. 70, and HE was. 4. I left feeling relaxed, and great I will definitely repeat again.

Miami. backpage.com/ TherapeuticMassage / new-cute-girls-jiajia-yoyolala-comming-in-1021-ives-dairy-Road-117 miami-33179-p305-653-9233/28203718.

Hi MIA0813,

If massage parlors are your thing, you've definitely moved to the right area. In addition to the Anna Lee Spa that you went too (which has received generally good reviews for years now,) the LMP's in that area are also pretty good and readily offer FS if your willing to spend the damage increase for them. Thanks and enjoy!

ShockRt
11-10-14, 22:48

Miami. backpage.com/ TherapeuticMassage / new-cute-girls-jiajia-yoyolala-comming-in-1021-ives-dairy-Road-117 miami-33179-p305-653-9233/28203718.Jiajia is super cute, she's at her27. FS is available, YMMV. There are always new busty girls almost every month.

BlueFin66
11-13-14, 19:40
Dreamed that I visited Anna Lee spa earlier this week. Walked in the door and was greeted by mamasan. She brought me to a room and said someone very young and pretty will be with me shortly. So I sat on the table and in walks a mid-20's gorgeous girl named Lala. She looked at me and gave me a very sweet smile and I knew this was going to end well. The massage was slightly above average but Lala was always attentive so it made the atmosphere much better. During massage free roam was fine with her so I got to play with her little booty for a bit. After the flip she grab my member, gave me a wink and a nod to see if I was okay with it. Why wouldn't I beI ask her to take her dress off before everything starts, she obliges and reveal a very nice pair of be / see cups. I got to play and suck on her nipples while she stroke me. She used a slow but very sensual tempo and pay attention to the boys as well. She cleaned me up after and gave me another one of her shy but also naughty smiles.

I want to emphasize that tipping was not discussed or hinted at any point, when I gave her. 4 at the end she didn't even look at it and just happily accepts and said thank you. Overall a very very happy dream and would 100% repeat. Make sure to treat her nicely if you fellas get a chance to visit and make sure to spend some time playing with her nipples, cause OMG they were so soft and fun to play with: the.

MIA0813
11-18-14, 00:45
This evening I went to a AMP near my home New Oriental Spa an older Asian women greeted me at the front desk. I chose 30 minutes for. 4 , and another older women escorted me to the room. She was not attractive at all, and when the massage started she draped a towel on me, and I knew then things weren't going to be good. The massage was really good 8/10 but nothing else. I tipped her. 2 & was on my way. I won't repeat unless I want a real good massage.

Miami. backpage.com/ TherapeuticMassage /99991 hour-4-hands59991 hour-massage-954-2979508/28656115.

Sflbangin
11-20-14, 08:11
The review is late since I saw her about 2 weeks ago but she was really great. She is nice looking and super friendly. Gave me a truly good massage and was sensual and sexy as hell in fact she got me hard again and when she saw that she decided to help me out and relieve me a 2nd time. Rubbing me on her tits and stroking me until she made me explode again. I think more is on the menu YMMV but I would recommend and I will definitely repeat.

http://ftlauderdale.backpage.com/BodyRubs/soft-and-relaxing-body-treatment-by-sheyla-305-762-0218-now-in-kendall/27026790

MongerIn305
11-20-14, 12:57
The review is late since I saw her about 2 weeks ago but she was really great. She is nice looking and super friendly. Gave me a truly good massage and was sensual and sexy as hell in fact she got me hard again and when she saw that she decided to help me out and relieve me a 2nd time. Rubbing me on her tits and stroking me until she made me explode again. I think more is on the menu YMMV but I would recommend and I will definitely repeat.

http://ftlauderdale.backpage.com/BodyRubs/soft-and-relaxing-body-treatment-by-sheyla-305-762-0218-now-in-kendall/27026790So she does happy beginnings and ending?

What was the total damage?

Sflbangin
11-21-14, 13:46
It wasn't really at the beginning I would say maybe 15 min in and then when she was finished and saw I was hard again she went for it again including Russian. It was 60 plus 30 tip.

So she does happy beginnings and ending?

What was the total damage?

Writer954
11-22-14, 17:13
Nana was in her late 30's or early 40's. I thought she was a very sexy Chinese woman, great body. We would play all with hand except when I would daty and dato on her. We would dfk for 20 minutes. She just oozed sex. I guess chemistry had a great deal to do with it also. I never got FS with Nana, but would still opt for 90 minutes massage / play sessions. She used to work at an AMP here in North Miami. It is has been about a year or more sonce Nana left the AMP on Ives and I still crave a MILF like her. Can anyone PM or point me to someone. Her massage was very good also by the way! Uff! If I were a rich man, I would have booked her for an entire day.

SubwayEatFresh
12-01-14, 00:16
It wasn't really at the beginning I would say maybe 15 min in and then when she was finished and saw I was hard again she went for it again including Russian. It was 60 plus 30 tip.I dreamed about visiting Shayla and my experience was alright.

She is definitely not 28, to me she looked more like late 30's early 40's.

She did have the attitude to please, went BBBJ and provided a decent rub.

I don't see myself dreaming about her again, not my type. I was expecting a younger girl.

Total damage was a. 60 + . 40 tip.

Sflbangin
12-03-14, 12:17
Your right about the age thing. And she really does try to please. Last visit was BBBJCIM and then after she even did more massage on me and a hot towel cleanup. I did. 60 + . 25 and she was fine. We recently txt a few times and she said next time there would be more. I'm sure I will have to try.

I dreamed about visiting Shayla and my experience was alright.

She is definitely not 28, to me she looked more like late 30's early 40's.

She did have the attitude to please, went BBBJ and provided a decent rub.

I don't see myself dreaming about her again, not my type. I was expecting a younger girl.

Total damage was a. 60 + . 40 tip.

AroundtheGlobe
12-10-14, 02:02
Was recently in Miami gambling at some of the Casinos down there. Buddied up with some locals who pointed me in the right direction w / some beautiful Russian girls.

Walk in; nice massage. Had the a nice dream that she put her hand on my crouch and let me finish all over her tits. Worst part of dream was I believe it was that time of the month for her:(Who knows what could have been? While leaving was a beautiful brunette in lobby with a nice smile. Not sure how dreamy this place could be. Had to skip town.

I have a # and address for RELIABLE, LOYAL members of this board in the Miami area if interested.

PM me soon, only can access boards next day or so!

BlueFin66
12-13-14, 19:18
Looking for a comparable AMP to anna lee with young girls. Anyone with recommendations?

Very Scary
12-14-14, 09:51
Looking for a comparable AMP to anna lee with young girls. Anyone with recommendations?I've been looking too. Anna Lee seems to have the best looking, young, FS girls. Every other place I go to the girls are either unattractive or only provide HJ.

The place on SW 40 and 92 ave has cute ones but I could never get anything but a HJ.

LongRider65
12-14-14, 14:26
The place on SW 40 and 92 ave has cute ones but I could never get anything but a HJ.You probably didn't offer enough. Those providers have a high opinion of themselves, and expect a high rate of return for their services, but everything is available at that location.

Very Scary
12-14-14, 21:55
You probably didn't offer enough. Those providers have a high opinion of themselves, and expect a high rate of return for their services, but everything is available at that location.It's $150 tip at Anna Lee for FS. Anything higher than that is a no go. Might as well see an escort at higher prices.

SubwayEatFresh
12-18-14, 03:56
Does anyone have a Rubmap account so they can check reviews for a specific AMP for me, I will greatly appreciate.

This is for the AMP on 93 and 40th. The comments on that site says girls are not clean, can't get more info from the reviews without membership.

Please PM me.

Thank you.

MiamiThug
12-18-14, 23:27
Does anyone have a Rubmap account so they can check reviews for a specific AMP for me, I will greatly appreciate.

This is for the AMP on 93 and 40th. The comments on that site says girls are not clean, can't get more info from the reviews without membership.

Please PM me.

Thank you.I was qouted FS for $. 50 tip one time and $$ another time!! Declined both time it's way too much for the quality, that was at the beginning of the year, and haven't gotten any more offers.

ArvoPart
12-21-14, 12:35
Hello everybody! First post here.

I'll be in Miami next week and would love to try some massage parlor at Miami Beach, after doing some research I found Jee Jee Spa and lulu massage, any recommendation?

Also could you please recommend an incall girl with good massage for a reasonable price?

Thanks you all!

BlueFin66
12-24-14, 02:19
Went to lucky spa and saw Ni Ce there. She's a late 30-40 women. Very cute attitude and aim to please. Decent massage. Got a short BBBJ and finished with a HJ. Free roam available. I will repeat.

AToyForYou
01-01-15, 22:22
Went to lucky spa and saw Ni Ce there. She's a late 30-40 women. Very cute attitude and aim to please. Decent massage. Got a short BBBJ and finished with a HJ. Free roam available. I will repeat.BlueFin66,

I'm glad you enjoyed it. I've had good times with her. What was the damage? Just wondering if the rates have changed at all. Thanks.

BlueFin66
01-03-15, 01:42
BlueFin66,

I'm glad you enjoyed it. I've had good times with her. What was the damage? Just wondering if the rates have changed at all. Thanks.I tipped. 60 . She seemed very pleased with that. I went again a couple day ago and she went above and beyond what I expected. Be nice and friendly to her and make small talk, and hint that you want some extra special massage and she will not disappoint.

MongerIn305
01-21-15, 12:39
Stopped by this new place in the neighborhood.

http://miami.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-new-new-grand-openingasian-massage786-542-5252/29310996

Clean decent hour massage for $69.30 ish Asian tight little body but nothing out of this world. Typically rub and tug place. HJ ending. Will probably stick with Luckys.

DownForPoundin
01-23-15, 00:23
Your right about the age thing. And she really does try to please. Last visit was BBBJCIM and then after she even did more massage on me and a hot towel cleanup. I did. 60 + . 25 and she was fine. We recently txt a few times and she said next time there would be more. I'm sure I will have to try.Sorry for the late report. Visited her twice in December. BBBJCIM both times. Both times she tried the HJ first and I had to put her head down there. Second time I needed to blow so I just started with the BJ. Definitely on the older side. Very nice but far for me in Kendall. Her place is a yellow apartment complex.

Member #4860
01-23-15, 02:48
Where is Lucky's located? Or do you have a link?

Stopped by this new place in the neighborhood.

http://miami.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-new-new-grand-openingasian-massage786-542-5252/29310996

Clean decent hour massage for $69.30 ish Asian tight little body but nothing out of this world. Typically rub and tug place. HJ ending. Will probably stick with Luckys.

MongerIn305
01-23-15, 08:43
Where is Lucky's located? Or do you have a link?Luckys.

http://miami.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/h-a-p-p-y-h-o-u-r-s-a-s-i-a-n-m-a-s-s-a-g-e/19425594

Shadow68
01-23-15, 11:15
I am a long time Seattle monger who has recently moved to Miami. After reading the last few pages of Massage Reports I decided Anna Lee would be my first stop.

I received a very nice massage and a very nice finish from Fannie. I paid 70 to the house and tipped 50. There was no mention of money prior to the HJ and I am not sure of the local rates but I think I may have tipped bit too much.

The only downside to Anna Lee is the location. It is a very long drive from Coral Gables. Any advice on similar places that are closer?

On another note, I've been trying to locate some Ficha Bars or Hostess bars in the Miami area but haven't been able to get a lead on them. I had a local take me to a couple when I was visiting a couple years ago but haven't been able to find any in my first 2 weeks here.

Member #4860
01-23-15, 18:53
I'm not getting it. I used to hit that place when it was an AMP, but about a month ago I called to see if my fave NeeCee was there and I got some Hispanic woman who didn't speak English. She transferred me to a young hoe who spoke some English, and she explained that this was no longer an AMP but now a Bikini something or other, I think she said body to body friction or something like that. Well, that was all I needed to hear so I hung up and wrote another one off. So can you or someone clarify what the hell is going on over in that place? Thanks!

Luckys.

http://miami.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/h-a-p-p-y-h-o-u-r-s-a-s-i-a-n-m-a-s-s-a-g-e/19425594

ShockRt
01-23-15, 20:12
I'm not getting it. I used to hit that place when it was an AMP, but about a month ago I called to see if my fave NeeCee was there and I got some Hispanic woman who didn't speak English. She transferred me to a young hoe who spoke some English, and she explained that this was no longer an AMP but now a Bikini something or other, I think she said body to body friction or something like that. Well, that was all I needed to hear so I hung up and wrote another one off. So can you or someone clarify what the hell is going on over in that place? Thanks!I was with NeeCee 2 weeks ago and the place still post the ad on BP.

MongerIn305
01-26-15, 10:13
I'm not getting it. I used to hit that place when it was an AMP, but about a month ago I called to see if my fave NeeCee was there and I got some Hispanic woman who didn't speak English. She transferred me to a young hoe who spoke some English, and she explained that this was no longer an AMP but now a Bikini something or other, I think she said body to body friction or something like that. Well, that was all I needed to hear so I hung up and wrote another one off. So can you or someone clarify what the hell is going on over in that place? Thanks!Mundo.

In the same mall as Luckys there is a LMP:

http://miami.backpage.com/BodyRubs/hot-skilled-stunning-staff-2499hr-for-the-best-body-rub-miami-has-to-offer-ven-papi/27977648

Two totally different places same mall.

Enjoy something for everyone.

Member #4860
01-26-15, 15:16
An explanation that makes sense. Thanks for clarifying it for me. I'm headed straight back to Luckys but will make sure to steer clear of that LMP as I'm not very fond of overpriced Latin scams. Thanks Monger!

Mundo.

In the same mall as Luckys there is a LMP:

http://miami.backpage.com/BodyRubs/hot-skilled-stunning-staff-2499hr-for-the-best-body-rub-miami-has-to-offer-ven-papi/27977648

Two totally different places same mall.

Enjoy something for everyone.

Normal Guy
02-01-15, 14:37
Anybody been there lately? Any news?

This is the former Rainbow Spa on the westbound side of 71st Street. (Not the spa on the eastbound side).

And.

PhilipinoBill
02-01-15, 23:31
From no menu to FS. Need some referrals for AMPs in SB area. PM if you want or reply.

JaxGuy3182
02-04-15, 23:13
Has anyone here seen this gorgeous woman? I'm wondering if she's really worth the visit and if she is FS or what her limits are? Found some reviews on TS but no details. PMs are ok. I'm thinking of seeing her while I'm going to be here on business.

JaxGuy3182
02-05-15, 15:27
Has anyone here seen this gorgeous woman? I'm wondering if she's really worth the visit and if she is FS or what her limits are? Found some reviews on TS but no details. PMs are ok. I'm thinking of seeing her while I'm going to be here on business.I forgot the links. Seems she has two different numbers and three different names?

http://miami.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/swedish-body-teat-at-my-home-79-shower-available/28589488

http://miami.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-eva-scrubs-79-or-120-hr-shower-available-at-my-home-leave-stress-behind/29634737

http://miami.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/tense-frustrated-brokeneed-to-vent-call-me-swedish-by-susan/29650166

TGTBT? Sting?

Writer954
02-05-15, 20:00
Anybody been there lately? Any news?

This is the former Rainbow Spa on the westbound side of 71st Street. (Not the spa on the eastbound side).

And.Hey NORM!

Funny, I went last night. $70 and totally legit! Very disappointed and the two girls were milfs and not so pretty, but I was horny! One was potentially doable. So I tried. Massage was just ok. NO TOUCHING HER! Even over clothes. Her name was Nina.

I went to Jade on 71st before to see a girl that I had seen months before. But they tried to get me in the room and sent another girl using her name. They were hoping that I'd bite, but the girl was a fatty and not pretty at all. So I left. It was 10:30 and I gambled on Shanghai. In the end it worked out I drove off to play poker and won 3 bills.

Back to Anna Lee and Golden for me!

DownForPoundin
02-06-15, 08:25
Called the first place in your post and no one answered. Called the 186th one and was told 60 for an hour. Asked for Michelle and apparently it was her day off. Wednesday night. Took the leap anyway. Walk in typical AMP. Old lady in the back and I was about to back out. A little less old lady came to the front I would say mid 40's. Already there so I said WTF. Got a decent massage. Turned over gave me the look. Didn't want to play games soi just guided her hands to the spot on the flip. Gestured her to take her top off and she asked about donations. At that point I thought forget it. Let her finish up her sub par HJ. Overall will not repeat unless they tell me Michelle is there so I can hopefully get a younger one to make it worth it.

For those of you that continue to have doubts on AMP's in North Miami Beach, I have yet another positive report to bring to you. If you go back to my original post about the AMP on 163rd and NE 20th Ave, I discussed having a good experience with Cindy but I I also saw a much more attractive girl on the way out named Michelle. Well, I decided to give her a shot this week. Upon arrival at the AMP on 20th Ave, I was told that she has now relocated to 186th and West Dixie Highway so off I went.

She was posted at the Front Desk wearing a tight black shirt with even tighter jeans. She seems to like keeping up her appearance as she's always wearing make up. I would rate her as a 7, about 5'6, medium build with be cups. Paid the house fee (. 40 for hh) and in the room I went. No towel was placed over me (always a good sign) gave an incredible massage, and did not flinch for a moment when I grabbed her legs and ass during the massage. On the flip, she grabbed my hand and had me stroke junior (LEO check,) then she grabbed the oil and took it from there. Great technique and even allowed full roaming. Grabbed the two girls, along with the kitty and ass, until I exploded. She even extended the HH and volunteered to walk on my back as it still seemed tense to her. That's what I call great service! I did ask if her or any of her other coworkers do more than a HJ but she told me no along with the other AMP on 20th Ave. Tipped her $40 which she was happy with and away I went. I'll definitely repeat. Link is below. Thanks.

Total damage: $. 80.

http://miami.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-beautiful-asian-massage-therapists-free-table-shower-786-440-7158/27897634

MrSunnyHills
02-07-15, 12:58
I saw ni-ci at Lucky and it was decent. For whatever reason I made the mistake of asking how much when she said what do you want. Should have just gone full and then tipped after. In any case, the massage wasn't as good as I would have liked but it was OK. And the service was decent enough. Perhaps would repeat but may try an independent next time I'm in town.

ShockRt
02-07-15, 12:59
I saw ni-ci at Lucky and it was decent. For whatever reason I made the mistake of asking how much when she said what do you want. Should have just gone full and then tipped after. In any case, the massage wasn't as good as I would have liked but it was OK. And the service was decent enough. Perhaps would repeat but may try an independent next time I'm in town.I was there with Wendy, she's petite and looks younger than Ni-cee. She moved from New York last week. There was another new face too with short hair.

Shadow68
02-09-15, 18:46
I was there with Wendy, she's petite and looks younger than Ni-cee. She moved from New York last week. There was another new face too with short hair.I stopped in to Lucky on Sat and Wendy was my masseuse. Looks wise she wasn't really what I was hoping for but I paid 60 to the house and went for an hour. Masage wasn't bad but it wasn't great and whenever I tried to touch her she would reposition herself out of easy reach. On the flip she asked what else I wanted massaged, I told her HE and she asked how much I would tip. I offered 60 and she said 80. I agreed and she finished me off with a nice topless HJ.

This is only my 2nd AMP visit in Miami (recently relocated from Seattle).

My 1st AMP in town was Fannie at Anna Lee and everything about that session was far superior to this visit. I would return to Wendy at Lucky in a pinch but I know that I have a whole new city to explore and lots of AMPs, strip clubs and SWs to sample.

MongerIn305
02-13-15, 12:37
Who's Cece and should I care?

http://miami.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/cece-is-finally-back-we-know-you-missed-her/26359849

KevinII
02-20-15, 10:46
Might want to wait till next week to visit these fine establishments.

MrSunnyHills
02-21-15, 06:23
I stopped in to Lucky on Sat and Wendy was my masseuse. Looks wise she wasn't really what I was hoping for but I paid 60 to the house and went for an hour. Masage wasn't bad but it wasn't great and whenever I tried to touch her she would reposition herself out of easy reach. On the flip she asked what else I wanted massaged, I told her HE and she asked how much I would tip. I offered 60 and she said 80. I agreed and she finished me off with a nice topless HJ.

This is only my 2nd AMP visit in Miami (recently relocated from Seattle).

My 1st AMP in town was Fannie at Anna Lee and everything about that session was far superior to this visit. I would return to Wendy at Lucky in a pinch but I know that I have a whole new city to explore and lots of AMPs, strip clubs and SWs to sample.No need to pay 80 for a HJ. Should be able to get a BJ for less than that. Stay tough during negotiations.

Jack76
02-21-15, 09:32
I offered 60 and she said 80. I agreed and she finished me off with a nice topless HJ.
Do a little research on here before you pay twice what you should have paid and spoil these women who up to now have been content to get a 30 or 40 tip.

ShadowKnigh305
02-24-15, 22:53
Hi guys, it's been a while. I hope everyone is doing well. Well yesterday I finally knocked something off of my bucket list. I went to an AMP. I have been to lmp's in the past, but it was my first time ever going to an AMP. I was always worried of being turned away for looking too young or something.

First, I tried hitting up Michelle, and I had an appointment set for 10 pm, but I was late and some other bastard had gotten to her first.

Next, I tried passing by the Anna Lee spa, but it was closed and no one answered the phone. The door stated that it closed at midnight and was open 7 days a week. I'm calling BS on that one!

Now at this point, I'm frustrated and in need of some relief that only petite female Asian hands could provide. I tried hitting up Asian molly, but according to her she is on vacation for a month. I finally look to BP and found this add for a spa in the same plaza as Anna lees. It was called New Oriental Spa.

I called the number and a sweet sounding Asian woman picked up. She told me that they close at 11, but she would take me for a half hour. I was happy to hear that and a bit nervous about what service I would receive since I haven't read any reviews about the place. I get there and walk up the stairs to the second floor. I notice two fellow mongerers exiting the place, looking pretty content. I took that as a good sign.

I walk in and meet cici. She is a petite Asian woman, probably in her late 20's or very early 30's. Cici was very pretty, she probably had a bcup and had absolutely no tailbone to speak of. I was pretty excited though, I read a few reviews of an old mama San coming in to give a massage, but cici literally looks like the pretty receptionist.

She leads me to a room. Everything is clean and the lights are dim. I get in my bday suit and lay on the massage table. Cici proceeds to give me a very light massage focusing on my cheeks and occasionally rubbing the boys. She was out of my immediate reach and it was hard to roam. She pulled away a few times, which had me feeling nervous since, it was my first time. Finally there was a flip. I thought she was just going to continue the massage, but she gave me a look and then she went right to work. She gave me a sloppy bbj and and LOL jk. She finished me off with a decent he. I was happy that she saw me so late. I paid her 4. 0 cents for the half hour and tipped her 60. I know I shouldn't have tipped that much, especially after reading the forums, but I couldn't help it. I will do better next time. I was just happy to knock that one off my lost finally. I didn't see the other girls who work there so I can't give any info on that one. Hope I helped.

-SK.

Rico1000
02-25-15, 09:12
Had some time yesterday and was close by the Lucky place had not been there in a while, got amy, Chinese women slim but not really much to look at. Ok massage plays very well with the jewels though. Trying to negotiate for FS she wanted a paper I countered with. 6 and she said that is for HE. After 10 minutes she was trying to force a HE on me but I said no thanks. I was being generous at 6 cents but I just wanted to smash and dash due to time constraints. Got dressed was on verge of just not tipping but I gave her hamilton and she lost it. Told her to take it or leave it. She tried to force me back into the room and demanded a Jackson. I grabbed her by the shoulders picked her up and put her in the room and I switched places with her blocking her at the door. At this point a totally stacked Chinese women was passing by, I would have given her a paper for sure. Stacked Chinese women said something real quick and continued on. I asked Amy if she is going to continue causing problems and she said no and just to please leave. I might pass by again to see if I can hook up with that other women. She was a real bad *****.

Smiley305
02-26-15, 16:21
Has anyone seen or heard of this girl she says she offers FS but it's a little sketchy why she only posts on the body rubs section maybe the escort section is too hot for LEO idk but let me know fellow friends if anyone has heard about her or is willing to take the plunge and report LOL.

http://miami.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sexy-colombiana-playfull-love-to-hug-and-kiss/30017358

Sflbangin
02-26-15, 19:50
Isn't this video such a turn on. Can't wait to see "it" LOL.

http://miami.backpage.com/Domination/sensual-rubdown-deep-tissue/19161215

Arealfreak2000
02-27-15, 10:52
Isn't this video such a turn on. Can't wait to see "it" LOL.

http://miami.backpage.com/Domination/sensual-rubdown-deep-tissue/19161215Clearly there is something for everybody.

LongRider65
02-27-15, 11:06
Had some time yesterday and was close by the Lucky place had not been there in a while, got amy, Chinese women slim but not really much to look at. Ok massage plays very well with the jewels though. Trying to negotiate for FS she wanted a paper I countered with. 6 and she said that is for HE. After 10 minutes she was trying to force a HE on me but I said no thanks. I was being generous at 6 cents but I just wanted to smash and dash due to time constraints. Got dressed was on verge of just not tipping but I gave her hamilton and she lost it. Told her to take it or leave it. She tried to force me back into the room and demanded a Jackson. I grabbed her by the shoulders picked her up and put her in the room and I switched places with her blocking her at the door. At this point a totally stacked Chinese women was passing by, I would have given her a paper for sure. Stacked Chinese women said something real quick and continued on. I asked Amy if she is going to continue causing problems and she said no and just to please leave. I might pass by again to see if I can hook up with that other women. She was a real bad *****.Did I read that right? You gave "Amy" $20.00 for FS and you intend to go back to see if you can hook up with the other ("stacked") woman? That takes some balls!

Gringo2123
02-28-15, 09:23
I believe she wanted a hundred he countered with 60 she said 60 is for HE. He tried to give her 10 tip and hit the road

Did I read that right? You gave "Amy" $20.00 for FS and you intend to go back to see if you can hook up with the other ("stacked") woman? That takes some balls!.

Mikeebear
03-01-15, 23:21
Clearly there is something for everybody.I've seen her a number of times as a straight-massage and some extras. This must be her new or alternative approach for attracting clients. Nice person, good massage and fairly skillful. I wasn't aware of the kick-boxing stuff but then again not looking for a fight when I see her.

MB.

Inspiron123
03-13-15, 20:14
Hi, from the Jacksonville board. Curious if anyone tried http://miami.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/professional-massage/29995038.

If so please PM me how it was, thanks!

She is in Jacksonville now and I'm trying to decide whether or not to make an appointment.

Sflbangin
03-14-15, 12:00
This statement in her ad "draping is always required" leaves me out.

Hi, from the Jacksonville board. Curious if anyone tried http://miami.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/professional-massage/29995038.

If so please PM me how it was, thanks!

She is in Jacksonville now and I'm trying to decide whether or not to make an appointment.

Normal Guy
03-14-15, 18:51
So, I tried it out, not bad.

8334 SW 40th Street.

Miami, Florida 33155.

There are two genres of LMP here in Miami. One is where they dress like sluts and clickety-clack their way across the floors in stiletto heals. The other is the pseudo-medical places where they wear white medical uniforms, and then strip down to bikinis or bra / panties. The LMP near Lucky is the latter.

3 Latinas, all blond at the desk. You can pick which one you want, but there is one that is clearly "up" for her turn at bat.

I chose the smallest of the 3, cute blond spinner named Amy.

25/ house with a "minimum tip" of. 6 and Amy unzipped & stripped down to bra / panties. But when I gave her the minimum tip she told me that the minimum tip is for nothing. Nothing? Not even HE? "Watchu want to do papi? She pointed to her lips, made a up / down motion with a closed hand (HE) and then made another motion that meant FS.

$$ for FS, and you can probably negotiate down to 1. 8 tip, but I opted for the BBBJ for 1. 6 (which was probably not the best choice, but it was very good.

I have never been to Lucky and keep reading about it, so I thought I would give it a try -- but ended up at the LMP instead.

This place is on the other side of the shopping center in a little connecting section that joins both sides of the center.

I'd be interested in hearing other people's experiences, as I may return and want to know the intel.

Enjoy -.

Norm.

ChillyWilly325
03-14-15, 22:43

8334 SW 40th Street.

Miami, Florida 33155.

There are two genres of LMP here in Miami. One is where they dress like sluts and clickety-clack their way across the floors in stiletto heals. The other is the pseudo-medical places where they wear white medical uniforms, and then strip down to bikinis or bra / panties. The LMP near Lucky is the latter.

3 Latinas, all blond at the desk. You can pick which one you want, but there is one that is clearly "up" for her turn at bat.

25/ house with a "minimum tip" of. 6 and Amy unzipped & stripped down to bra / panties. But when I gave her the minimum tip she told me that the minimum tip is for nothing. Nothing? Not even HE? "Watchu want to do papi? She pointed to her lips, made a up / down motion with a closed hand (HE) and then made another motion that meant FS.

$$ for FS, and you can probably negotiate down to 1. 8 tip, but I opted for the BBBJ for 1. 6 (which was probably not the best choice, but it was very good.

I have never been to Lucky and keep reading about it, so I thought I would give it a try -- but ended up at the LMP instead.

This place is on the other side of the shopping center in a little connecting section that joins both sides of the center.

I'd be interested in hearing other people's experiences, as I may return and want to know the intel.

Enjoy -.

Norm.If I get the math right 265 damn hope you had fun phewww too rich for my blood.

Member #4860
03-15-15, 00:10
Bad choice dude, but you didn't know. The fucking LMPs, that one included, are just a waste of coin and total BS in my opinion compared to the AMPs. Had you gone to the AMP you might have found Nee-cee, who would have sucked you and given you FS for less, depending on the mood and how much she liked you, down to 120 or so, though I've heard other mongers say she does it for less. Clearly these "cheenas" (learned that Spanish word the other day guys) aren't the best lookers compared to the Latinas, but they are much more service oriented and certainly accommodating. In my book fuck those Latina hoes; all they're interested in doing is fucking over a monger and frankly I can do better on BP, Indy, or even OTC at certain clubs with better looking hoes. Try it out next time you're in the area and let us know. And do try to resist the LMP temptation, though I understand how difficult that is if you like women with curvy shapes, big azzes, and big tits, which the AMP is not likely to offer. Good luck.

8334 SW 40th Street.

Miami, Florida 33155.

Enjoy -.

Norm.

Cousin Vinny
03-15-15, 08:43
Saw that this place was posting and figured I'll share my experiences here. For starters I believe this was my first or second mp visit ever. Came because of the price it was $ for session. The girl I got had a fuller figure (nice t&a just didn't have a washboard stomach but def wasn't a kep or spare tire) and was really nice. She was Cuban and was like a business admin that was out of work at the moment. She gave me a good massage and on the flip she revealed those delicious sweater puppies she had hidden and proceeded with a HE. She let me free roam as long as I didn't pull her panties to the side and let me finish in her mouth and yes she swallowed every last drop. Think her name was Russia but this was a while and the girls that are currently working there might not know her or remember her. Would def go back with her she seemed like there would be many more things on the menu to try.

The second time I came I had a crappier exp leading me not to go back there again LOL. This time I got some ok Colombian girl who's name was Cali because that's where her family is from in Colombia. First sign I was going to have a subpar rub / exp was that she was upselling me saying the ad was 120 not 100 and then she said the 160 session would be a better alternative as it would be nuru or some bullshit. I gave her the benefit of the doubt and did the 160. I really wish I would've taken my business somewhere else or maybe known I could request a specific provider because if that was her nuru I did NOT want to see her regular rub. Barely had body contact and didn't really know how to massage someone or maybe she just didn't care to do a good job. I felt like the entire environment was pretty uncomfortable. On the flip she barely let me roam and gave like an uncomfortable look any time I felt her ass. I was surprised she let me finish on her tits because the way it was looking I thought I was going to be cleaning up my stomach LOL.

All in all don't be lured by their pics because those chicks are def not working there or ever will. I would only go back if they had super mega going out of business type specials. Other than that just go somewhere else LOL. If anything get the girl you've been dating for a while and built a relationship with to give you a massage chances are you'll save a lot more money and get more bang for your back. Pun intended LOL.

Cousin Vinny.

Link:

http://miami.backpage.com/BodyRubs/vip-saturdaysyour-1-hotspot13255-sw-137th-ave-suite-213305-971-0230new-girlsopen/30278860

Ted6721
03-15-15, 19:52
Was in Miami for a few days, staying at the Holiday In Crowne Plaza by the airport. Saw a place called Best Asian Massage. Went in. Decent massage, decent HE. Grand total was about $100 with tip. Next time I'm in Miami I'll do my homework first.

ShadowKnigh305
03-19-15, 21:54
Hey guys, I took a quick visit to Anna Ling on Ives dairy. Met up with YoYo. She's in her late 20's, early 30's. She led me to the back room and I worked out some FS details. Apparently FS is 15 cents instead of the 1 cent I had on me. YoYo still agreed to FS. We had a good time, I couldn't finish quick enough so I was finished off with he. I guided her hand to the boys and she paid extra attention to them. I had a good time. I will definitely repeat. Yoyo was pretty cool and hot and Asian. Now I need a decent 2 girl special and anal and I can die happy.

Normal Guy
03-21-15, 03:12
If I get the math right 265 damn hope you had fun phewww too rich for my blood.Nope, 1. 6.

Tim P14
03-24-15, 23:08
Miami is a big town and I need a little geography help. I will be on the far south end of South Beach next week and won't have a car. Cab is an option, but curious if there is any parlors worth a visit within walking distance. Staying at the Marriott South Beach. Thanks in advance.

DownForPoundin
03-25-15, 17:47
Went back and saw Cindy. Said she was 26 more like 30's. Decent massage. Technique on flip was good.

Went for something that was a sure thing. Don't know if I will go back unless I want a sure thing. Really wanting to hit these BP Ads up just hard to schedule when I am available.

Called the first place in your post and no one answered. Called the 186th one and was told 60 for an hour. Asked for Michelle and apparently it was her day off. Wednesday night. Took the leap anyway. Walk in typical AMP. Old lady in the back and I was about to back out. A little less old lady came to the front I would say mid 40's. Already there so I said WTF. Got a decent massage. Turned over gave me the look. Didn't want to play games soi just guided her hands to the spot on the flip. Gestured her to take her top off and she asked about donations. At that point I thought forget it. Let her finish up her sub par HJ. Overall will not repeat unless they tell me Michelle is there so I can hopefully get a younger one to make it worth it.

Normal Guy
04-01-15, 02:25
Anybody been there lately? Any good?

In the strip mall at 7968 SW 8th Street.

Member #4860
04-01-15, 17:01
Been there, Norm. More of the same if you ask me, but the girls do rotate so you never know what you're gonnah find. They are not too aggressive in soliciting tips.

In the strip mall at 7968 SW 8th Street.

Rico1000
04-02-15, 12:02

In the strip mall at 7968 SW 8th Street.Been there a couple of times same ol, no FS.

Malcono
04-04-15, 18:06
Hey guys,

I'm in the area and was wondering if there were any good recommendations for a non-asian massage, latina or white girl if possible.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers and happy mongering.

Normal Guy
04-05-15, 12:25
Hey guys,

I'm in the area and was wondering if there were any good recommendations for a non-asian massage, latina or white girl if possible.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers and happy mongering.Lots mentioned on the board, although I think the Broward County board will have more LMPs than Miami.

Normal Guy
04-05-15, 12:27
Been there a couple of times same ol, no FS.But customers leave happy? Or not always. ?

Rico1000
04-06-15, 09:19
But customers leave happy? Or not always. ?That depends on the girl you see mostly but the the 2 times I went there I got a nice massage and HE. I just prefer a sure thing on FS with a nice looking girl.

Muff Diver 305
04-06-15, 12:19
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

BlueFin66
04-13-15, 15:07
Any news on busty talents at Anna Lee? Been seeing Lala there for the past 3 times and getting a bit bored of her, especially after she tried to ask for more during our last encounter. But I recommend her if you're looking for young asians.

Also couldn't find a post regarding sweet t oil massage on pines blvd across from the mall. Hows that place?

ShockRt
04-14-15, 00:19
Any news on busty talents at Anna Lee? Been seeing Lala there for the past 3 times and getting a bit bored of her, especially after she tried to ask for more during our last encounter. But I recommend her if you're looking for young asians.

Also couldn't find a post regarding sweet t oil massage on pines blvd across from the mall. Hows that place?I was with the new girl 3 weeks ago she just came from new york.

BlueFin66
04-14-15, 00:33
I was with the new girl 3 weeks ago she just came from new york.What's her name and any good?

DQuil Man
04-14-15, 16:07

Also couldn't find a post regarding sweet t oil massage on pines blvd across from the mall. Hows that place?What's the damage on Lala? Last I've been to Anna Lee, Fanny was my favorite but she always charged $2 for FS. I'm hoping lala is cheaper. How good is she?

ShockRt
04-14-15, 23:10
What's the damage on Lala? Last I've been to Anna Lee, Fanny was my favorite but she always charged $2 for FS. I'm hoping lala is cheaper. How good is she?Fanny, Lulu, Lala or Amanda. Is the same person. The girl just change the name. She's actually older than we thought. She has a teenage son. But she looks so young.

ShockRt
04-14-15, 23:11
What's her name and any good?She's good. Her name sound like "Nana" or something.

BlueFin66
04-14-15, 23:31
What's the damage on Lala? Last I've been to Anna Lee, Fanny was my favorite but she always charged $2 for FS. I'm hoping lala is cheaper. How good is she?I had lala for 1. 6 FS, and. 4 for a topless HE. But the last time I went she asked. 6 for topless HE. I regret giving in but damn she got big eraser nipples that I can't resist.

BlueFin66
04-14-15, 23:34
Fanny, Lulu, Lala or Amanda. Is the same person. The girl just change the name. She's actually older than we thought. She has a teenage son. But she looks so young.I called yesterday and mamasan said a new girl name Amy is there now as well.

Amp Middleman
04-15-15, 09:27
Hey guys, I took a quick visit to Anna Ling on Ives dairy. Met up with YoYo. She's in her late 20's, early 30's. She led me to the back room and I worked out some FS details. Apparently FS is 15 cents instead of the 1 cent I had on me. YoYo still agreed to FS. We had a good time, I couldn't finish quick enough so I was finished off with he. I guided her hand to the boys and she paid extra attention to them. I had a good time. I will definitely repeat. Yoyo was pretty cool and hot and Asian. Now I need a decent 2 girl special and anal and I can die happy.LuLu,or what name she chooses for that day, does participate in the anal department. But I like lala's the best. Smells and tastes great.

Downfall was that is was double the tip, but all the services(LaLa) were uncovered.

Amp Middleman
04-15-15, 09:54
This was around the beginning of Feb. When I was there. But I wold think she's still there because she lives in the area. I also saw her around Oct.

RooBear
04-16-15, 02:12
Fellow mongers,

I'm looking for a good, verified, MP (preferably an LMP, not a huge fan of the Far East ladies) in the North Miami / South Broward area. Any suggestions, not looking for anything crazy. Just a relaxing time that won't break my wallet and a short drive. I've never hit the MP's figured I'd expand my horizons. Help point me in the right direction. I'll be glad to share info with you, my contacts list runs deep (senior members only).

Happy hunting!

Roo.

Normal Guy
04-16-15, 14:14
Great experience with Cathy (formerly of Eden Spa) at Asian Massage on Calle Ocho.

7968 SW 8th Street, Miami.

She still looks great and dresses hot too.

Norm.

Member #4860
04-16-15, 15:18
Norm, what was the damage?

Great experience with Cathy (formerly of Eden Spa) at Asian Massage on Calle Ocho.

7968 SW 8th Street, Miami.

She still looks great and dresses hot too.

Norm.

Very Scary
04-16-15, 22:45
For the past couple of weeks I've been having lots of fun at Ting ting spa in Hollywood. The girls there are in their 20's and actually attractive, unlike most spas in south florida. House fee is 60 and 100 tip for FS which includes dfk, daty, CBJ.

ShockRt
04-17-15, 15:35
This was around the beginning of Feb. When I was there. But I wold think she's still there because she lives in the area. I also saw her around Oct.Went there 2 weeks ago, she was on vacation now they got new girl Amy.

Normal Guy
04-17-15, 15:59
For the past couple of weeks I've been having lots of fun at Ting ting spa in Hollywood. The girls there are in their 20's and actually attractive, unlike most spas in south florida. House fee is 60 and 100 tip for FS which includes dfk, daty, CBJ.I will try it. I am up that way a lot. Thanks.

FYI, ting ting is Chinese for dragon fly and is used to mean graceful, agile. There is a song where a girl is called Ting Ting, but I am not sure if that is her nickname or what.

Trivia for the day.

Norm.

Lurker X
04-18-15, 13:03
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

PumpkinHead3
04-20-15, 17:27
http://miami.backpage.com/BodyRubs/amazing-new-girls-1850-sw-8th-st-miami-fl-33135-suite-313/30722427

The girl was a dead fish. She quoted 1. 2 for the hour. When I tried to spread out on the table she pushed my legs back in. That was the first sign that things were going downhill. Shortly after she asks: "So what do you want?" And she went to the upsell. Quoting. 5 for bikini, 1. 0 nude, 1. 5 CBJ, and 3. 0 for FS. When I told her that I could only offer. 4 more (I had already given an extra. 2 at the beginning figuring that I would get things started on the right foot) but would be done in hh she declined. Then she told me that there was no more lotion so she told me to flip over. This was 5 minutes in to the session!

On the flip I was less than enthused and it showed. But I didn't care, I just sat back and figured I'd let her at least try to earn some of what she had already taken from me. She then asked what was going on and started complaining! Finally she just started squirting baby oil and worked it until I had no choice but to finish. She handed me a paper towel and I got dressed and GTFO ASAP.

I've read about crappy encounters here and I've had some that weren't quite what I expected but this one was the absolute worst. There's no need to spend that kind of $$$ to be treated like crap. I'd advise you not to waste your money on this place.

MrSunnyHills
04-24-15, 16:21
Called Lucky the other evening and asked if Ni-ci is working. Yes, come in. Got there and she was busy. Took someone with a very Chinese name that I've already forgotten. High quality massage, not so great quality extras. Should have waited for Ni-ci, but at least it was a good massage.

Sflbangin
04-24-15, 16:38
Haven't reported on Sheyla again but I have seen her many times since and my visits have gotten better and she is a great provider for me. I never go and don't get a 2 x release and a great massage. Last time I needed a real good massage so she really worked on my whole body and then included the nice strokes on my ass and the boys and my rod. She then turned me over and really continued a great massage. Of course I was hard so I had to have her BBBJ me and take her panties off so I could finger the crap out of her wet pussy. She was really getting into it so I had her lay on the table face up and she let me face and throat fuck her while I was jamming her pussy with my fingers. She was moaning and soaking wet and honestly she loved the face fuck and took every inch of me. I was ramming the hell out of her throat until I blew right down her throat and she kept sucking away. She did take a towel and I guess she spit up some of my choking fluids but man it was great and a total surprise. But get this. After she gets a hot towel and rubs me all down and cleans me up then asks if I want more massage. Of course LOL so she massage me for a good 15 min more and then BAM I'm hard again and I had her do a combo of sucking me again and jerking me off until I blew again. I was truly shot and laid down for a few minutes and she returned with water and another towel. Holy crap I loved it. No she isn't young and she isn't beautiful but for me she is one of the best I have found.

By the way she told me that her and others are getting more and more afraid about LEO and not knowing people so that's why they have seriously reduced advertising. If anyone is interested PM and I will give you something specific to use as a reference from me so she knows it's real and trust me if no one does its fine this is not me looking for anything. I just don't want to ruin a great thing I have that is local to me.

Your right about the age thing. And she really does try to please. Last visit was BBBJCIM and then after she even did more massage on me and a hot towel cleanup. I did. 60 + . 25 and she was fine. We recently txt a few times and she said next time there would be more. I'm sure I will have to try.

Ferrucho
04-27-15, 17:49
http://miami.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/305-225-4040-best-place-to-relax-till-late-sexy-staff-call-us/28427816

Gentlemen, new to this game but have been impressed by the info and willing to help each other out on this forum. This place may have been reviewed here, just wanted to get some thoughts on the place.

Dave9090
04-28-15, 10:25
Your box is full so here goes. I notice that this thread is in Massage Parlor Reports. So where is she located and what is set-up. Also, how are the Boobies. Finally, how much time does the $60 with $25 get? Thanks.

Haven't reported on Sheyla again but I have seen her many times since and my visits have gotten better and she is a great provider for me. I never go and don't get a 2 x release and a great massage. Last time I needed a real good massage so she really worked on my whole body and then included the nice strokes on my ass and the boys and my rod. She then turned me over and really continued a great massage. Of course I was hard so I had to have her BBBJ me and take her panties off so I could finger the crap out of her wet pussy. She was really getting into it so I had her lay on the table face up and she let me face and throat fuck her while I was jamming her pussy with my fingers. She was moaning and soaking wet and honestly she loved the face fuck and took every inch of me. I was ramming the hell out of her throat until I blew right down her throat and she kept sucking away. She did take a towel and I guess she spit up some of my choking fluids but man it was great and a total surprise. But get this. After she gets a hot towel and rubs me all down and cleans me up then asks if I want more massage. Of course LOL so she massage me for a good 15 min more and then BAM I'm hard again and I had her do a combo of sucking me again and jerking me off until I blew again. I was truly shot and laid down for a few minutes and she returned with water and another towel. Holy crap I loved it. No she isn't young and she isn't beautiful but for me she is one of the best I have found.

By the way she told me that her and others are getting more and more afraid about LEO and not knowing people so that's why they have seriously reduced advertising. If anyone is interested PM and I will give you something specific to use as a reference from me so she knows it's real and trust me if no one does its fine this is not me looking for anything. I just don't want to ruin a great thing I have that is local to me.

Sflbangin
04-28-15, 13:57
Sorry cleaned up my box I was away. She's in Kendall, nice boobs and nipples and she never watches the time and neither do I so I sincerely have no idea.

Your box is full so here goes. I notice that this thread is in Massage Parlor Reports. So where is she located and what is set-up. Also, how are the Boobies. Finally, how much time does the $60 with $25 get? Thanks.

Dave9090
04-29-15, 09:16
Sorry cleaned up my box I was away. She's in Kendall, nice boobs and nipples and she never watches the time and neither do I so I sincerely have no idea.I noticed in her Miami ad that she meets in a private home. I have always meet in parlors how safe is the home and what is it like? Thanks.

Sflbangin
04-30-15, 08:24
Her place is very safe extremely clean its low key its a residential condo area. She shares the place with 2 other well know ladies and the place is used just for business.

I noticed in her Miami ad that she meets in a private home. I have always meet in parlors how safe is the home and what is it like? Thanks.

Sflbangin
04-30-15, 08:26
Guys sorry but if you have no reviews or contributions on the board I simply can't recommend you since I have no way of knowing I'm not setting her up. And her ads can be found quite easily if you search.

MiamiLoco
05-01-15, 00:18
Guys sorry but if you have no reviews or contributions on the board I simply can't recommend you since I have no way of knowing I'm not setting her up. And her ads can be found quite easily if you search.How does Sheyla look?

MarcoViteri
05-02-15, 14:39
Norm, what was the damage?Just went there. Excellent! Body and face a ten. Best BJ.

DownForPoundin
05-05-15, 07:32
How does Sheyla look?Older I would say late 30's. Went there a couple of times. Not a looker but great service.

Member #5638
05-05-15, 14:45
Sorry cleaned up my box I was away. She's in Kendall, nice boobs and nipples and she never watches the time and neither do I so I sincerely have no idea.I just visited her at her place down south. She's not hot but she aint ugly and like the man said the place is quiet and safe. She is not a clock watcher and lets your hands roam. The body rub is decent not 3 minutes of rubbing some oil on you and flip. She actually rubs the muscles and works on your ass. She didn't even ask for a donation just did the body rub and when I was ready gave her the cue and she finished me off nicely. She rubs the oils off with a hot towel. It ws a good experience, thanks for hooking it up. I probably won't go often since she's pretty far south and I'm in north broward.

Jevodominican
05-09-15, 20:43
Anyone seen this one lately?

http://miami.backpage.com/BodyRubs/lucy-hot-bikini-call-4appt-10am-8pm-305-834-3850-cutler-bay/7830198

I've seen old reviews, supposedly good massage, nice personality, but I called her recently and she was kind of in a bitchy mood -- not surprised, boricuas tend to be like that.

Anyway, just want to see if anyone has enjoyed her service lately.

URMonkey
05-22-15, 14:14
I missed golden asian spa.

I tell you what I am glad I got back into this. It's been a while that I check out a parlor due to money constraints. Got some so decided to play. I went back to one that I went to before. I feel like the luckiest guy. So I walk in and see the mamasan and think great I'm going to get an old lady. Well I get into room and then she says ok I'm going to put Angelina. Well come to find out she is a hot ass asian 28 years old. She wears no bra. Has. See cup natural. The only thing is that she had no ass but what asian does. So I got 1/2 hour. She gives a great massage nice and soft. When it came down to turning over of course my boy was ready. She rubbed me on the front and then after a few she asked if I wanted extra. I agreed she went at it. She got gods hand skills. I knew I was going to unload quick so I pre worked myself out before I went there. Took her a good 10-15 minutes to work me up and make me pop. She likes to play with your rear area. I was comfortable so I let her. She was nice and gentle. She played with my rear while stroked. Unloaded nice and good. Will definitely repeat.

Member #4860
05-22-15, 19:12
Are you saying you let her stick her finger up your ass, or just shy of that?

I tell you what I am glad I got back into this. It's been a while that I check out a parlor due to money constraints. Got some so decided to play. I went back to one that I went to before. I feel like the luckiest guy. So I walk in and see the mamasan and think great I'm going to get an old lady. Well I get into room and then she says ok I'm going to put Angelina. Well come to find out she is a hot ass asian 28 years old. She wears no bra. Has. See cup natural. The only thing is that she had no ass but what asian does. So I got 1/2 hour. She gives a great massage nice and soft. When it came down to turning over of course my boy was ready. She rubbed me on the front and then after a few she asked if I wanted extra. I agreed she went at it. She got gods hand skills. I knew I was going to unload quick so I pre worked myself out before I went there. Took her a good 10-15 minutes to work me up and make me pop. She likes to play with your rear area. I was comfortable so I let her. She was nice and gentle. She played with my rear while stroked. Unloaded nice and good. Will definitely repeat.

ShockRt
05-23-15, 12:57

I tell you what I am glad I got back into this. It's been a while that I check out a parlor due to money constraints. Got some so decided to play. I went back to one that I went to before. I feel like the luckiest guy. So I walk in and see the mamasan and think great I'm going to get an old lady. Well I get into room and then she says ok I'm going to put Angelina. Well come to find out she is a hot ass asian 28 years old. She wears no bra. Has. See cup natural. The only thing is that she had no ass but what asian does. So I got 1/2 hour. She gives a great massage nice and soft. When it came down to turning over of course my boy was ready. She rubbed me on the front and then after a few she asked if I wanted extra. I agreed she went at it. She got gods hand skills. I knew I was going to unload quick so I pre worked myself out before I went there. Took her a good 10-15 minutes to work me up and make me pop. She likes to play with your rear area. I was comfortable so I let her. She was nice and gentle. She played with my rear while stroked. Unloaded nice and good. Will definitely repeat.Is FS in her menu?

Animal131
05-25-15, 12:53
Anyone ever hit this up. http://miami.backpage.com/BodyRubs/massage-sensual-europeo/30858491.

ShockRt
05-25-15, 22:15
Anyone seen this one lately?

http://miami.backpage.com/BodyRubs/lucy-hot-bikini-call-4appt-10am-8pm-305-834-3850-cutler-bay/7830198

I've seen old reviews, supposedly good massage, nice personality, but I called her recently and she was kind of in a bitchy mood -- not surprised, boricuas tend to be like that.

Anyway, just want to see if anyone has enjoyed her service lately.I was with her today, look better than the picture. Good personality but she is a BBW.

LongRider65
05-26-15, 13:59
Anyone ever hit this up. http://miami.backpage.com/BodyRubs/massage-sensual-europeo/30858491.Because she also advertises in the Escort section of Backpage, I assume there is a full menu.

URMonkey
05-26-15, 14:09
Is FS in her menu?I really doubt there is more on her menu. I asked her to take her shirt off and she says she does not do that. Which I am ok because touching was enough for Me. She was the best asian I ever had as in looks.

Gringo2123
05-26-15, 17:32
BBBJ?? F. s?? H. E?? Details please

I was with her today, look better than the picture. Good personality but she is a BBW..

ShockRt
05-28-15, 00:07

.HE is the default service. FS is also available. From other site's review, she does BBBJ too but that day I got FS.

Sflbangin
05-28-15, 08:08
She does BBBJ and I had a few of them with her she was definitely nice but I only saw her as a last resort since I didn't find her attractive at all.

Sflbangin
05-28-15, 08:09
I have been wondering about her as well. Wanted to visit her but she is out of my way so I'm not sure about making a special trip to see her.

Anyone ever hit this up. http://miami.backpage.com/BodyRubs/massage-sensual-europeo/30858491.

BoBo15
05-28-15, 20:44
I saw Chloe at 151 SW 57th ave at a jackshack that's been there forever. She's a young latin cutie with a pretty face, long straight hair and a big butt and flat stomach. I first chose her coworker who seemed thinner but darker like a Dominican or something like that, but her breath was so bad I asked for Chloe before I handed over any money. Once Chole was in the room it was all business and everything is on the menu no matter what she tells you at first. Everything is in increments of 20. I gave 40 up front for a naked nuru message, she then got naked and she has the cutest little kitty. A couple of tats but perfect smooth skin. She says she dances at Tootsies on the weekend. For another 20 got me a HE and she says I could cum all over her and I think FS might be available for 80 more. I get all confused in the heat of the moment so I really don't know what I ended up spending but it was a nice release. I would see her again because she is nice to you and fine looking.

Joe Pimp
05-29-15, 09:16
Is this by the palacio de Los jugos on 57th by Flagler?

I saw Chloe at 151 SW 57th ave at a jackshack that's been there forever. She's a young latin cutie with a pretty face, long straight hair and a big butt and flat stomach. I first chose her coworker who seemed thinner but darker like a Dominican or something like that, but her breath was so bad I asked for Chloe before I handed over any money. Once Chole was in the room it was all business and everything is on the menu no matter what she tells you at first. Everything is in increments of 20. I gave 40 up front for a naked nuru message, she then got naked and she has the cutest little kitty. A couple of tats but perfect smooth skin. She says she dances at Tootsies on the weekend. For another 20 got me a HE and she says I could cum all over her and I think FS might be available for 80 more. I get all confused in the heat of the moment so I really don't know what I ended up spending but it was a nice release. I would see her again because she is nice to you and fine looking.

Member #4860
05-29-15, 12:07
It's about 150 yards south of the Flagler and Red intersection right on Red on the east side. FYI the place is sketchy and has high turn over so hurry if you want to nail Chloe.

Is this by the palacio de Los jugos on 57th by Flagler?

BoBo15
05-29-15, 19:31
I saw Chloe at 151 SW 57th ave at a jackshack that's been there forever. She's a young latin cutie with a pretty face, long straight hair and a big butt and flat stomach. I first chose her coworker who seemed thinner but darker like a Dominican or something like that, but her breath was so bad I asked for Chloe before I handed over any money. Once Chole was in the room it was all business and everything is on the menu no matter what she tells you at first. Everything is in increments of 20. I gave 40 up front for a naked nuru message, she then got naked and she has the cutest little kitty. A couple of tats but perfect smooth skin. She says she dances at Tootsies on the weekend. For another 20 got me a HE and she says I could cum all over her and I think FS might be available for 80 more. I get all confused in the heat of the moment so I really don't know what I ended up spending but it was a nice release. I would see her again because she is nice to you and fine looking.http://miami.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/nuru-massage-with-wendy-40hh/21366421

I think this pic is Chole or someone who looks just like her.

Normal Guy
05-30-15, 21:24
I saw Chloe at 151 SW 57th ave at a jackshack that's been there forever. What's the name of the place? Latin place?

Jevodominican
05-30-15, 21:41
http://miami.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/nuru-massage-with-wendy-40hh/21366421

I think this pic is Chole or someone who looks just like her.I have nothing else to add.

Jack76
05-30-15, 23:39
There is a saying that you can't get something Good, Cheap and Fast. You have to pick two. The same goes for AMPs. Just substitute Fast for Hot. So I go over to Anny Lee on Ives Dairy today after reading some decent reports of young cleavage. I was greeted by the same old Mamasan and I asked who is working today? She says "young girl, very young girl". I ask her name and she says Yulu or Yumu or Yumi. Yu-something. So I opted for 30 minutes and handed over the 40 and she says no it's 50. Wow, ok, here's the 50. I was sure it was 40 the last time I was there. I get into the room and the hottest young big breasted girl walks in. I swear that annoying-ass Chinese Muzak all of sudden sounded like a choir of angels and a little rainbow appeared across the room. She was that hot. Long hair down to her waist. Very pretty face. She looked 19 or 20. Big rack, small waist. No ass of course. If I said she had a great ass you guys would know I was either high or lying. The massage was pretty mediocre but I was so excited to see those twins that she could have dripped hot wax on my back for 15 minutes and I wouldn't have cared. So I do the flip and she points to my best friend and asks how much I'm going to tip her. I really didn't have the time to go all out so I was content with a HJ while I play with the puppies. I said I've got 40 and she jumped back like I had snakes coming out of my eyes. She said she doesn't do anything for 40. At that point I knew this wouldn't end well so I said sorry, that's all I've got. She said she usually charges minimum 60 for HJ and that's fully clothed with no roaming. As tempted as I was to give in, I stuck to my guns and she went ahead and started a very mechanical HJ and as expected, with very little enthusiasm. Well, for 40 bucks I was still going to make her work for it. So I kept telling her that if she at least lets me see "them" it would definitely speed up the process. She said no way. 80 minimum to see them! Ok, then you'll be switching your cute tired hands for the next 15 minutes until I'm good and ready. She eventually gave in a bit and lifted her shirt up and pulled her bra down just a bit. Still no nips. It was killing me. So I just looked into her eyes and concentrated. It could have been so much better. I can't imagine what she wants for FS. I'm just not comfortable with a ninety buck HJ. That's almost five rounds from an SW and if you think about it, those 60 seconds or so of ecstasy feel pretty much the same no matter what the setting is. Back to the streets for me!

Member #4860
05-31-15, 03:33
Jack, most Jackshacks are monger highjacks LOL. They're designed to take your money for a mere HJ, which is why I usually avoid those, and when I don't I make sure I impose my own rules whether the hoes like it or not. Discipline is the secret. I can name several times I settled just for the massage, and tipped the hoe nothing cuzz it sucked, and left without getting the HE cuzz the asking price was way high, much to the dismay of the highjacking hoe. On several occasions I have grabbed the towel and put it over Johnny Johnson and instructed the hoe to just proceed with the massage. They can't believe it. Some get angry and finish the massage poorly (they get zero tip), others relent and settle for what I offered initially (I make sure I take exactly what I'm going to spend, the rest stays in the car), and still others go all out with a very enthusiastic HJ expecting me to dig out more mullah from some hidden pocket somewhere, only to be disappointed when they get exactly what I offered. Those always tell me the same thing: "you come back and make it up to me". I rarely do LOL. So yes, you need to be in control, but the only way to do that is to use the Big Head and learn how to master the blue ball syndrome. And BTW, pill poppers need not apply cuzz once you pop a blue one you're done for.

There is a saying that you can't get something Good, Cheap and Fast. You have to pick two. The same goes for AMPs. Just substitute Fast for Hot. So I go over to Anny Lee on Ives Dairy today after reading some decent reports of young cleavage. I was greeted by the same old Mamasan and I asked who is working today? She says "young girl, very young girl". I ask her name and she says Yulu or Yumu or Yumi. Yu-something. So I opted for 30 minutes and handed over the 40 and she says no it's 50. Wow, ok, here's the 50. I was sure it was 40 the last time I was there. I get into the room and the hottest young big breasted girl walks in. I swear that annoying-ass Chinese Muzak all of sudden sounded like a choir of angels and a little rainbow appeared across the room. She was that hot. Long hair down to her waist. Very pretty face. She looked 19 or 20. Big rack, small waist. No ass of course. If I said she had a great ass you guys would know I was either high or lying. The massage was pretty mediocre but I was so excited to see those twins that she could have dripped hot wax on my back for 15 minutes and I wouldn't have cared. So I do the flip and she points to my best friend and asks how much I'm going to tip her. I really didn't have the time to go all out so I was content with a HJ while I play with the puppies. I said I've got 40 and she jumped back like I had snakes coming out of my eyes. She said she doesn't do anything for 40. At that point I knew this wouldn't end well so I said sorry, that's all I've got. She said she usually charges minimum 60 for HJ and that's fully clothed with no roaming. As tempted as I was to give in, I stuck to my guns and she went ahead and started a very mechanical HJ and as expected, with very little enthusiasm. Well, for 40 bucks I was still going to make her work for it. So I kept telling her that if she at least lets me see "them" it would definitely speed up the process. She said no way. 80 minimum to see them! Ok, then you'll be switching your cute tired hands for the next 15 minutes until I'm good and ready. She eventually gave in a bit and lifted her shirt up and pulled her bra down just a bit. Still no nips. It was killing me. So I just looked into her eyes and concentrated. It could have been so much better. I can't imagine what she wants for FS. I'm just not comfortable with a ninety buck HJ. That's almost five rounds from an SW and if you think about it, those 60 seconds or so of ecstasy feel pretty much the same no matter what the setting is. Back to the streets for me!

ShockRt
06-06-15, 00:55
There is a saying that you can't get something Good, Cheap and Fast. You have to pick two. The same goes for AMPs. Just substitute Fast for Hot. So I go over to Anny Lee on Ives Dairy today after reading some decent reports of young cleavage. I was greeted by the same old Mamasan and I asked who is working today? She says "young girl, very young girl". I ask her name and she says Yulu or Yumu or Yumi. Yu-something. So I opted for 30 minutes and handed over the 40 and she says no it's 50. Wow, ok, here's the 50. I was sure it was 40 the last time I was there. I get into the room and the hottest young big breasted girl walks in. I swear that annoying-ass Chinese Muzak all of sudden sounded like a choir of angels and a little rainbow appeared across the room. She was that hot. Long hair down to her waist. Very pretty face. She looked 19 or 20. Big rack, small waist. No ass of course. If I said she had a great ass you guys would know I was either high or lying. The massage was pretty mediocre but I was so excited to see those twins that she could have dripped hot wax on my back for 15 minutes and I wouldn't have cared. So I do the flip and she points to my best friend and asks how much I'm going to tip her. I really didn't have the time to go all out so I was content with a HJ while I play with the puppies. I said I've got 40 and she jumped back like I had snakes coming out of my eyes. She said she doesn't do anything for 40. At that point I knew this wouldn't end well so I said sorry, that's all I've got. She said she usually charges minimum 60 for HJ and that's fully clothed with no roaming. As tempted as I was to give in, I stuck to my guns and she went ahead and started a very mechanical HJ and as expected, with very little enthusiasm. Well, for 40 bucks I was still going to make her work for it. So I kept telling her that if she at least lets me see "them" it would definitely speed up the process. She said no way. 80 minimum to see them! Ok, then you'll be switching your cute tired hands for the next 15 minutes until I'm good and ready. She eventually gave in a bit and lifted her shirt up and pulled her bra down just a bit. Still no nips. It was killing me. So I just looked into her eyes and concentrated. It could have been so much better. I can't imagine what she wants for FS. I'm just not comfortable with a ninety buck HJ. That's almost five rounds from an SW and if you think about it, those 60 seconds or so of ecstasy feel pretty much the same no matter what the setting is. Back to the streets for me!I was there last Sunday, she already moved to New York. They got another new girl. Aida or Ada. And Anna.

NoJudgment
06-20-15, 08:24
Hope I'm getting this in the right thread. I didn't see one for independents.

Visited Miami last week for work. Flight was delayed a couple times so while I'm waiting to board decide to see if I can set up a massage for when I land. Saw Ally's ad and sent her a text.

http://miami.backpage.com/BodyRubs/miami-outcall-call-now-hot-all-natural-blonde-independent-7864990359-call-now/22076468

Set everything up by text. Barely had time to shower when I got to the hotel before she arrived.

Here are the highlights.

- pics are representative.

- slim, great legs, and a great body.

- EXCELLENT massage. She says CMT and you can tell. Just by the way she was using her elbow to work the knot out of my shoulder.

- full nude, mutual touch.

- great HJ ending. Takes direction well.

- no rush, no timers, great conversation.

- I knew it was a service, but it wasn't mechanical.

YMMV.

- she says she doesn't use her mouth for anything. No kissing, no BJ.

- but you can dine at the why all you want and FIV is good (no FIA).

- NO FS. She'll tell you that up front. There was no offer for an uncharge. She just doesn't do it.

Great massage, little more to put a smile on my face, she took a shower left me relaxed and happy.

Overall, better massage than I'd get at a legit spa, hot gal who tasted great. I'll definitely repeat next time I'm in town.

$. 4 + tip. Not sure about Miami pricing, but worth it from my experience.

Great visit. Thanks for the hospitality.

NoJudgment.

BlueFin66
06-27-15, 23:10
So I been to Anna Lee on 2 occasions this month and I asked for Aiko? She's got some implants but not hard at all. She is a very talkative and friendly girl, if you're friendly with her she WILL be more touchy touchy with you throughout the massage. Free roaming is welcomed and her massage technique is not bad, she looks for knots and works them out with her elbow.

On the flip, gave her 100 both times for FS. She started with some light stroking and I asked her to blow me for a little bit and down she goes without a cover (YMMV) and then CG, RCG, doggy, missionary, anything you ask for. She lets you cum on her too: the.

Not sure how difficult it is to bargain with her down to 100, but treat her nice if you have some extra dough. Highly recommended.

Anyone can recommend a natural busty asian?

ShockRt
07-01-15, 22:38
So I been to Anna Lee on 2 occasions this month and I asked for Aiko? She's got some implants but not hard at all. She is a very talkative and friendly girl, if you're friendly with her she WILL be more touchy touchy with you throughout the massage. Free roaming is welcomed and her massage technique is not bad, she looks for knots and works them out with her elbow.

On the flip, gave her 100 both times for FS. She started with some light stroking and I asked her to blow me for a little bit and down she goes without a cover (YMMV) and then CG, RCG, doggy, missionary, anything you ask for. She lets you cum on her too: the.

Not sure how difficult it is to bargain with her down to 100, but treat her nice if you have some extra dough. Highly recommended.

Anyone can recommend a natural busty asian?Anna is working there too. She got see Cups and natural. Another one is Amy from Sunflower Asian Massage and Spa in Fort Lauderdale. The cup,big natural.

BlueFin66
07-05-15, 13:29
So I visited sunflower as ShockRt hinted of busty talent there. Saw Amy who I would guess to be in her late 40's and avg in her looks. She gives a very strong massage, using her elbows and forearms. On the flip HE was very mechanical but I got to play with her tits, they were in fact very nice, round, soft, and big. Tipped. 4.

Its a one time thing for me, I wouldn't go again but those who want to see some big natural asian tits then this is a good chance.

DownForPoundin
07-11-15, 13:00
Anna is working there too. She got see Cups and natural. Another one is Amy from Sunflower Asian Massage and Spa in Fort Lauderdale. The cup,big natural.Went to Anna lee although I could have swore the sign at the front door said Anny Lee. Harder to find as it was in a office park. Wanted 70 but I told them it was my first time so I could get the 60 special. Good massage by Angela I think her name was. On the flip wanted 40 extra for topless. This was during the HJ. Had enough power to decline. Then she came back with 20 when she noticed I wasn't going to finish any time soon. Took the extra 20 so off the top went. Really nice size for an Asian. Will repeat in a pinch.

Writer954
07-15-15, 19:27
Anyone have a find at an AMP that does DFK? I know this is difficult to find in Asian girls.

ShockRt
07-15-15, 23:43
Anyone have a find at an AMP that does DFK? I know this is difficult to find in Asian girls.I usually get DFK at Lucky Massage, Anna Lee and Asian Massage on 92 av and bird road even at Sun Flower too. However YMMV since some girls don't but most of them I visited do.

Writer954
07-16-15, 19:37
I usually get DFK at Lucky Massage, Anna Lee and Asian Massage on 92 av and bird road even at Sun Flower too. However YMMV since some girls don't but most of them I visited do.Unfortunately, I got all I wanted at Anna Lee except that for the last 2 times. Last night I found my quest at Golden on Ives Dairt with Jessica. Good massage, FS, CBJ, dfk and tip 140 roses. Cute girl, nice legs and face has higher cheek bones than most Chinese.

Colombian26
07-18-15, 20:22
Well I m new to this hobby, so hope my review is good enough.

I went to Ting Ting in Hollywood, last week. This little cute petite asain greeted me at the door. I forget her name. Walked in and she locked the door behind me. Hh /40 h /60. Took the hh as I wanted to have enough for extras. I did not see table shower, just a regular full bath. So she leaves me to undress after a while comes back. I lay on the table no towel to cover. So I thought so far so good. She gives me a a couple slaps on the ass, nothing wrong with that. I tell her hard message, but its was just light and not good. She said several times to me you strong. I have been working out but nothing to warrant that I thought. Hell I still have a gut. The massage was not good a 2 on the scale. I can't even remember if she used oil or not. So on the flip she does some light petting and ask what I want. I point and she ask how much. I say. 4. She doubts that I have it on me, which was my fault to begin with as I did act a bit iffy in the front about how long, due to money I had on me. So she asks me to see $ and I then ask what can I get for $. She makes to riding motion and that was that. Paid her first which I now is a rookie mistake, but nothing came of it. She went and put the $ away and came back. She undressed and dame nice little body on this girl. Nice real tits, small but a nice palm cup. Nice little ass too. She is very cute, but needs some sun. Pale if you know what I mean. So she hops on the table and tells me you to big. That she will lye on her back. So okay what ever. I am not small and not big either, would say about average. So she puts on the hat and then we start the ride. We do mish for a bit, and as I got to sample those nice tits she kinda holds my head / face back. Does not say no, but just a halt. She does a little moaning when I pound here, the to shoulder holder, where I pop. She cleans me up and we are done. No hot towel either. When I am getting dress she says next time I shave. I guess she does not like beards. That was why she held my face back. Total damage was $. 4.

Be safe out there.

Nknk789
07-19-15, 14:22
I will have a trip to Miami Beach area soon. Any bro have any information about AMP around the beach area like lulu massage? Shangai spa or jade massage? Thank in advance.

Very Scary
07-24-15, 14:56
I was going to the Donkin Donuts on 54th strett and across the street I saw a new AMP. Anyone try it out yet?

http://miami.backpage.com/BodyRubs/49hour-new-beautiful-sweet-young-therapists-best-asians/27829409

Colombian26
07-24-15, 20:42
I was going to the Donkin Donuts on 54th strett and across the street I saw a new AMP. Anyone try it out yet?

http://miami.backpage.com/BodyRubs/49hour-new-beautiful-sweet-young-therapists-best-asians/27829409Is been there awhile. Have seen that places advertise on BP for over a month now.

Let us know how it goes. And if its worth it.

Normal Guy
07-25-15, 13:23
I will have a trip to Miami Beach area soon. Any bro have any information about AMP around the beach area like lulu massage? Shangai spa or jade massage? Thank in advance.I like Shanghai.

Normal Guy
07-25-15, 13:27
She went and put the $ away and came back. My guess is that is not the only reason she left the room and came back a few minutes later. ;).

MikeyGaGa1
07-28-15, 07:12
So. What's the best CAMP In Miami for all around service? I will be there tomorrow and want to explore.

Very Scary
07-28-15, 10:21
So. What's the best CAMP In Miami for all around service? I will be there tomorrow and want to explore.For sure thing with young attractive girls I would go with Anna lee spa.

http://miami.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/special-today-10-offbest-asian-massagebeautifulyoung-girl-305-842-9707/32072870

Sflbangin
07-28-15, 12:31
Well I recently got a report that someone told Sheyla about the forum and the girls read the posts. Chris is in the crapper. Not sure what possessed any guy to do that and ruin a good thing!

Very Scary
07-29-15, 01:45
Went to a new AMP on 255 park blvd. It's across from mall of americas. It was after midnight and there was nothing else open. I noticed they posted an ad around 11 so I call to see if they were open. Only 1 lady there. Not too bad looking seeing as she was my last chance for the night. Said her name was Lulu. She was wearing a cute little dress, decent face, few extra pounds but not fat, I say she's somewhere around 35-40. Paid the 60 for and hour and went to the room. She came in while I was still undressing. Laid down and she didn't cover me with the towel. During the massage I was rubbing her legs then kept moving my hand up until I was under her dress. She didn't stop me and after a few minutes of that she asked me to flip. She asked if I wanted a HJ and how much would I tip. I said how much for everything. She asked how much I would tip. I said 100 and she said 120. I agreed and she went to get a condom. Started playign with her breast, went down for some daty, then banged her in mish for a good 20 minutes. If it's late at night and you have no where else to go then she's good enough.

Leggomy
07-29-15, 14:07
Are there any massage places that aren't with Asian providers?

ShockRt
07-31-15, 19:31
Went to a new AMP on 255 park blvd. It's across from mall of americas. It was after midnight and there was nothing else open. I noticed they posted an ad around 11 so I call to see if they were open. Only 1 lady there. Not too bad looking seeing as she was my last chance for the night. Said her name was Lulu. She was wearing a cute little dress, decent face, few extra pounds but not fat, I say she's somewhere around 35-40. Paid the 60 for and hour and went to the room. She came in while I was still undressing. Laid down and she didn't cover me with the towel. During the massage I was rubbing her legs then kept moving my hand up until I was under her dress. She didn't stop me and after a few minutes of that she asked me to flip. She asked if I wanted a HJ and how much would I tip. I said how much for everything. She asked how much I would tip. I said 100 and she said 120. I agreed and she went to get a condom. Started playign with her breast, went down for some daty, then banged her in mish for a good 20 minutes. If it's late at night and you have no where else to go then she's good enough.Is she busty?

Very Scary
08-01-15, 00:28
Is she busty?They were more than a hand full. I'm not really a boob man so I didn't really pay attention to them.

ShockRt
08-01-15, 14:17
They were more than a hand full. I'm not really a boob man so I didn't really pay attention to them.Thanks, I'll try her this weekend.

ShockRt
08-02-15, 14:32
They were more than a hand full. I'm not really a boob man so I didn't really pay attention to them.I was with her today, Lulu is a busty with 36 C, her massage Technic is very good too.

ShockRt
08-07-15, 23:45
I found the busty pretty girl around 25- 30 ,she told me later that she was 27. Her name is Joanna from Taiwan, she was working at Coral Gable location before she moved to California.

The massage Technic is very good. When it came to the flip, I played with those melon, round firm butt and silky skin. HE was on the menu. She did not asked for tips in advance but I gave her. 40. She's Gorgeous and friendly.

http://miami.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-1ooff-asian-massage-305-456-3248-outcall-available/31111202

Very Scary
08-08-15, 02:37
I found the busty pretty girl around 25- 30 ,she told me later that she was 27. Her name is Joanna from Taiwan, she was working at Coral Gable location before she moved to California.

The massage Technic is very good. When it came to the flip, I played with those melon, round firm butt and silky skin. HE was on the menu. She did not asked for tips in advance but I gave her. 40. She's Gorgeous and friendly.

http://miami.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-1ooff-asian-massage-305-456-3248-outcall-available/31111202Any extras other than HJ?

ShockRt
08-08-15, 12:39
Any extras other than HJ?Yes, YMMV. 2nd visit is always better.

TamerTime
08-08-15, 13:25
This is for sunny day.

In Hollywood blvd across from m and m.

Actually a good massage masseuse wasn't attractive and only he was on menu.

60 and. 25 damage.

I've gone and mamasan has done massage and she is excellent.

But no extras here at all.

TamerTime
08-10-15, 12:17
Does anyone have any contact info for sheyla.

And what can I expect.

I would love to see her this week.

Post it here or PM me.

Will share my experiences also.

KittyWhisperer
08-15-15, 22:53

http://miami.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-1ooff-asian-massage-305-456-3248-outcall-available/31111202Feeling adventurous to give AMP a try, I headed to the above spa mentioned. Not feeling all convinced, went for the half hour. Massage was lame at best and Joanna wanted 40 for he. Playing with them puppies was not included. I decided to cut my losses and left as soon half hour was done. Lesson learned. No more Spas for me.

Gringo2123
08-16-15, 17:39
1. 40 is minimum you can get f. S from parlor where as you can normally get a nice 19 or 20 yr old BP girl for 1. 00 for the half hour.

Feeling adventurous to give AMP a try, I headed to the above spa mentioned. Not feeling all convinced, went for the half hour. Massage was lame at best and Joanna wanted 40 for he. Playing with them puppies was not included. I decided to cut my losses and left as soon half hour was done. Lesson learned. No more Spas for me..

ShockRt
08-18-15, 17:52
Rebecca from Anna Lee has moved to this location, she called me and let me know that Lisa. The new pretty girl is here.

Lisa is a pretty petite girl however she's busty 34 D. Her age is like 27-30 and her body is so firm. The massage was ok at the beginning but lower back massage is very good with pause Technic.

When it came to the flip, I asked for FS as I always have my condoms ready. When she stripped, I found that she has the six pack. Not so clear and her body is so tight. Extra is available YMMV.

We went to table shower after she cleaned me up. She went to the shower closet and clean her self. She even comb my hair. Very nice and sweet girl. I will come back for sure.

ShockRt
08-18-15, 17:53
1. 40 is minimum you can get f. S from parlor where as you can normally get a nice 19 or 20 yr old BP girl for 1. 00 for the half hour.

.Totally agree .80-1.2 for older providers. I really missed Ni-Cee or Nancy. She's busty and never asked that much. I heard she moved to Chicago.

ShockRt
08-18-15, 17:56
Feeling adventurous to give AMP a try, I headed to the above spa mentioned. Not feeling all convinced, went for the half hour. Massage was lame at best and Joanna wanted 40 for he. Playing with them puppies was not included. I decided to cut my losses and left as soon half hour was done. Lesson learned. No more Spas for me.YMMV however I found that the girls in the different area like Anna Lee and Asian wellness are younger and pretty but more $$ however you can talk to them.

Colombian26
08-18-15, 19:14
Rebecca from Anna Lee has moved to this location, she called me and let me know that Lisa. The new pretty girl is here.

Lisa is a pretty petite girl however she's busty 34 D. Her age is like 27-30 and her body is so firm. The massage was ok at the beginning but lower back massage is very good with pause Technic.

When it came to the flip, I asked for FS as I always have my condoms ready. When she stripped, I found that she has the six pack. Not so clear and her body is so tight. Extra is available YMMV.

We went to table shower after she cleaned me up. She went to the shower closet and clean her self. She even comb my hair. Very nice and sweet girl. I will come back for sure.So what was the damage? Session and extras.

ShockRt
08-19-15, 01:11
YMMV however I found that the girls in the different area like Anna Lee and Asian wellness are younger and pretty but more $$ however you can talk to them.Session is. 6 . Extra depends HE usually. 4 FS like Gringo2123 said 1. . More or less (sometimes you may get for 1), you can negotiate.

MiamiThug
08-19-15, 20:18
I used to get FS at AMPs 1 year ago for. 8 or. 9 including door fee, then girls started to raise the prices, it became $.

Now they want $. 4 which is too much for a pump and dump.

Colombian26
08-23-15, 19:39
TOFTT.

I just wanted a quick massage for some reason. So I found this place on BP. . 4 for hh and. 5 for hr. 2 women there both older. The old at front desk, looked like she was from the Chinese lifting team. So I got the other one thank good. I got the hh. Good massage, nice and hard as requested. Did not tickle or play with boys. But I did get to feel up the leg from time to time. She never said no. Hot towel clean up on both front and back. On flip some small talk in-sued and then does the international sign. I say yes, she shows 4 fingers and I say I only have. 3. She ponders for a couple of secs and says OK. But she did ask if I had more when I gave her the. 3. I said no and that was it. No issues. Session was good and she said till next time. HE was good and OTC was allowed.

Rico1000
09-01-15, 07:48
http://miami.backpage.com/BodyRubs/the-most-relaxing-and-wonderfull-treatment-by-sheyla-305-762-0218-now-in-kendall/27026790

I needed a massage and was not in the mood to deal with AMP. So I called this one up took the hour. Read a few reviews on here she is good at massaging. Total gilf maybe 50's or even 60 nice little body face not too bad for someone her age. I was planning on letting her do her job undisturbed but she came back in nice panties and bra and I just could not contain myself. She gets hot and into it. Was about to go FS with her but she asked for. 5 tip. Told I only had. 1 left. After a little clittoral persuasion we went at it. Definite repeat if your into gilfs.

Colombian26
09-01-15, 16:50
http://miami.backpage.com/BodyRubs/the-most-relaxing-and-wonderfull-treatment-by-sheyla-305-762-0218-now-in-kendall/27026790

I needed a massage and was not in the mood to deal with AMP. So I called this one up took the hour. Read a few reviews on here she is good at massaging. Total gilf maybe 50's or even 60 nice little body face not too bad for someone her age. I was planning on letting her do her job undisturbed but she came back in nice panties and bra and I just could not contain myself. She gets hot and into it. Was about to go FS with her but she asked for. 5 tip. Told I only had. 1 left. After a little clittoral persuasion we went at it. Definite repeat if your into gilfs.What was the damage? Break it down. Planing on seeing her next week if things work out.

DownForPoundin
09-05-15, 09:32
Went to Anna lee although I could have swore the sign at the front door said Anny Lee. Harder to find as it was in a office park. Wanted 70 but I told them it was my first time so I could get the 60 special. Good massage by Angela I think her name was. On the flip wanted 40 extra for topless. This was during the HJ. Had enough power to decline. Then she came back with 20 when she noticed I wasn't going to finish any time soon. Took the extra 20 so off the top went. Really nice size for an Asian. Will repeat in a pinch.Went back again on Tuesday. Didn't catch the girls name but she was ok in the face but had a nice rack. She actually did walk on my back which was awesome. I asked her to do it at the end before the flip. I think that ate in to the time. Got the HE but started to grab the top and asked her to take it off. She did without negotiations which I liked. Overall a great experience with her. I think more was on the menu but with the second walk on back she said we were running out of time. Tried to see her afterwards but maybe next time when not rushed.

DeDarkOne80
09-15-15, 02:09

We went to table shower after she cleaned me up. She went to the shower closet and clean her self. She even comb my hair. Very nice and sweet girl. I will come back for sure.Visiting Miami NEXT month. Will she still be there or do they rotate out quickly?

ShockRt
09-18-15, 20:11
Visiting Miami NEXT month. Will she still be there or do they rotate out quickly?I was with her last week. She's still there.

RockStar01
09-19-15, 12:39
Hiddn Secrts, They were not ready to talk about the rates till you pay the house fee 1. 2 $, then a body rub, just applied moisturizing cream on the body. The girls are not the same in the picture. No table shower, just a dark room.

Normal Guy
09-26-15, 02:49
There is a little AMP in a shopping center on Bisc and 108.

Any intel?

Norm.

SpinnerPls
09-26-15, 03:26
There is a little AMP in a shopping center on Bisc and 108.

Any intel?

Norm.Solid massage for an AMP. Best I've experienced short of LMT. No upgrades (ever) and light roaming on first visits, but expect the standard AMP experience (don't expect too much roaming until she gets to know you, which still might be YMMV). Ask for Vicky. She's cute, petite (less than 100 lbs), sweet girl, and young-looking. Definitely my ATF as far as non-upgrade AMP experiences go. Very clean and nice facilities. Decent table shower. There has been one haggling experience there that I heard of, but it wasn't with Vicky. Other girl is also petite, but not as skinny as Vicky.

Rico1000
09-28-15, 07:05
Tried this place for 4th time, I must be just unlucky with this place, I get candy very nice little petite asian house fee 70/ h. Tried FS started. 6 worked up to a paper and all she could say how cheap I am. It was also that time of the month anyway, same thing happened last time I was there, also called me cheap. It was good massage and nice HE and she was able keep a nice demeanor even though she made it clear she was offended by my offers.

Normal Guy
09-30-15, 23:48
Solid massage for an AMP. Best I've experienced short of LMT. No upgrades (ever) and light roaming on first visits, but expect the standard AMP experience (don't expect too much roaming until she gets to know you, which still might be YMMV). Ask for Vicky. She's cute, petite (less than 100 lbs), sweet girl, and young-looking. Definitely my ATF as far as non-upgrade AMP experiences go. Very clean and nice facilities. Decent table shower. There has been one haggling experience there that I heard of, but it wasn't with Vicky. Other girl is also petite, but not as skinny as Vicky.Thanks, Spin. By no extras you mean not even HE? Or just not FS?

MarieDude
10-03-15, 14:01
Anyone know of a good AMP with BBJJ near Coral Gables?

SpinnerPls
10-03-15, 22:32
Thanks, Spin. By no extras you mean not even HE? Or just not FS?Hey man. Sorry for the delayed reply. I mean no FS or BJ.

Gringo2123
10-10-15, 13:03
Can anyone give me a reference for Erica in Kendall?? Twice I've tried to hook up but when I say I've never seen her before she blows me off:

RealTalk
10-12-15, 00:46
Gringo, pm me your issue with her and the name you give her and I'll make a call to Lizzy and have her know you are ok. I've hung out with them a few times. Should be able to get you set up.

DeDarkOne80
10-12-15, 03:05
Hello fellow mongers.

I'm visiting your beautiful city this weekend and I was wondering if there are any good places with good looking providers and FS. Not too picky about the massage but definitely needs to be more like a GFE / PSE type deal. If you can tell me a few hotspots that are open later I would appreciate it. We may be spoiled here in ATL but we can find these by the handful. Please PM me if you're more comfortable. Thanks!

KingChrome
11-08-15, 16:07
I hate when theres a switch in providers. I used to frequent the Golden Asian Spa on Ives Diary and was close with a provider. One day she just asks me to come late one night and she'll treat me extra nice. Couldn't because of work so I didn't show up, but I stopped by a week later and she was no longer there. "On vacation" the new girl said. Bummer, just venting.

Teddy86
11-16-15, 01:38
http://miami.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/amazing-asian-massagecome-inandtry-it-great-massage-305-952-2600/17371838

Had a dream here yesterday. 69 for the hour but they add 2 on top of it if you pay with cc. I decided to go for the table shower to allow time to warm up with her. I was put off when I flipped over and she put a towel on my drunk. I started think this dream is a nightmare. No attention to the boys so they felt lonely. When I get back to the room I threw the towel to the corner because I didn't want her to use it. When she came in it was the first thing she grabbed and I knew the nightmare wasn't over when she covered me. I pretty much decided just to enjoy the massage. It was good since my back was did anyways. She massaged the thighs and brushed the boys and I motioned to make it easier but she didn't do much. Then there was the flip. She massaged my chest and her chest was in my mouth and the nightmare was over and the dream began. We didn't talk at all but she gave a very enjoyable HE and my hands went everywhere without an issue. Left. 30 tip and out the door with a smile.

Sorry if this was too long, just wanted to share. I plan on visiting Miami again soon!

Normal Guy
11-18-15, 00:15
Sorry if this was too long, just wanted to share. I plan on visiting Miami again soon!

There are better places in town. Read the board.

Enjoy!

KingChrome
11-22-15, 20:38
After the switch in people, I decided to see the new management. Saw Tina and she is very helpful and fun. Just be sure the table and towels are clean, when I went for my massage, things seemed a bit dirty so I politely asked her if the towels can be refreshed. Aside from that, had a very happy experience here. Can't wait to try out the other MT's.

Ec827
11-22-15, 21:35
http://miami.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-girls-open-nowdemi-marielanicole-305-225-4040-new-hotties-till-late/25815702

How's it going guys, long time lurker but first time posting. The reports I've read here have really come in handy so I think it's finally time I contribute to our community.

This place is in Kendall, it's a little pricey but seeing as it's only 10 minutes from my house without having to get on the highway, it's usually my preferred spot to go to on short notice. They accept walk ins at all times but might want to call ahead to get better service.

I've seen a total of 7 different providers from this place in the last year but these were my top 2. Every time it's. 4 house fee and 2 for FS. If you pay with card they add. 05.

Nicole:

Gorgeous girl with an incredible body, although it's been enhanced. She's about 5'6 maybe (couldn't tel cause of the heels) Nice +2's the size, nice ass and a face you just want to drill all night. Her hair is long sleek and black which in my opinion gives her appearance a major boost. She's a nice girl, can hold a conversation although she doesn't give massage. It's more of a sliding her hands on you type of thing. Anyways everything's covered but I feel if you see the same provider a few times things might change. No FK, no limits to where your hands go. Her CBJ is unbelievable even covered and she gives attention to the boys. She isn't afraid to get it deep down the throat and enjoy every second of it. Went on for about 10 minutes till I told her to get on the table for some doggy action. What a site to behold I wanted to finish in that same position but wanted to flip her over and get close and personal with some mish. She performed like a champ, never once complained or rushed. After we finished she stood but didn't get dressed just stayed talking to me for a bit after about 10 more minutes of talking and string I decided it was time to go and I was on my way. Awesome night to say the least ✌65039;.

Ana:

Small petite Latina, bubble booty, and about ccups. Cute face and eager to please.

As always things start off with their "body scrub" which is pretty much running their hands on you with some type of water scrub. Nice conversation at first and when it came down to business she was ready. Again everything covered but still enjoyable, boys were left out though:/ this girl is sexy though and while she was doing her thing I had FIV and she was loving it.

She really came to work that day and wanted me on top first. Started with mish and her body language was very inviting. Spread wide open with a cute little smile waiting to get it. After about 20 minutes I decided to take a little break and let her get on for a little CG action. Watching that petite girl bounce just did it for me and I was done in 15 minutes as she really got into it and was performing like she had just drank 5 red bulls back to back. When I finally came she got mad that I didn't tell her to slow down as she wasn't done haha. I was in a rush that day myself so I couldn't give her that second cup she wanted. Got her digits in the end but haven't called to meet as I've been really busy at work making 2 hr commutes to work and another 2 hrs back.

This place is pricey but prefer it over meeting BP girls or SW as I know what to expect and the money really isn't an issue for me.

Never gotten rushed and only had 1 bad experience but that provider no longer works there.

Have fun friends.

Colombian26
11-23-15, 20:39
After the switch in people, I decided to see the new management. Saw Tina and she is very helpful and fun. Just be sure the table and towels are clean, when I went for my massage, things seemed a bit dirty so I politely asked her if the towels can be refreshed. Aside from that, had a very happy experience here. Can't wait to try out the other MT's.Can you or anyone please help with location for this Golden Asian Spa. Just want to verify if its just south of 441 on Ives.

Leggomy
11-23-15, 22:40
http://miami.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-girls-open-nowdemi-marielanicole-305-225-4040-new-hotties-till-late/25815702

How's it going guys, long time lurker but first time posting. The reports I've read here have really come in handy so I think it's finally time I contribute to our community.

This place is in Kendall, it's a little pricey but seeing as it's only 10 minutes from my house without having to get on the highway, it's usually my preferred spot to go to on short notice. They accept walk ins at all times but might want to call ahead to get better service.

I've seen a total of 7 different providers from this place in the last year but these were my top 2. Every time it's. 4 house fee and 2 for FS. If you pay with card they add. 05.

Have fun friends.So you payed $600?

Dave9090
11-24-15, 11:57
So you payed $600?The 4 means $40.

The 2 means $200.

This is my guess. By the way it would be better if we clearly used the dollar sign $ and told how much and for how long in our reports. I am basically a useless member of the board but still bold enough to suggest.

Ec827
11-24-15, 12:18
So you payed $600?No way! LOL for some reason the decimal didn't stick to the 4.

It's 240 total and they add an extra 5 $ for card fees.

You can also use it for tip, I know of some places that they don't allow that but this one does. Wouldn't recommend it tho since they add a separate $5 since its swiped again.

Ec827
11-24-15, 12:21
The 4 means $40.

The 2 means $200.

This is my guess. By the way it would be better if we clearly used the dollar sign $ and told how much and for how long in our reports. I am basically a useless member of the board but still bold enough to suggest.Hit the nail on the head. It's suppose to say. 4 but this damn phone autocorrects everything.

LongRider65
11-24-15, 14:47
Can you or anyone please help with location for this Golden Asian Spa. Just want to verify if its just south of 441 on Ives.Here is the information you were requesting.

http://southflorida.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/all-new-attractive-young-girls-eva-nancy-tina-jessicaives-dairy-rd954-668-0033/12443606

Mr Clubberman
11-24-15, 17:09
The 4 means $40.

The 2 means $200.

This is my guess. By the way it would be better if we clearly used the dollar sign $ and told how much and for how long in our reports. I am basically a useless member of the board but still bold enough to suggest.I am sure that LE would have no idea what is going on were one to use 2 rather than $200.

Jack76
12-07-15, 08:58
Driving home last night I spotted a little AMP on Flagler and 68th avenue. I have this recurring dream that one day I'll find a secluded little AMP where the girls actually look like the ones in the ads! Well this was definitely NOT it. I walked in and was greeted by a strong fish smell. That will put you in the mood! There was an older asian guy hanging in out in a chair. Then the madame walked in. Tall and scary. She may have been a man at some point in her / his life. Next.

KingChrome
12-07-15, 09:22
Driving home last night I spotted a little AMP on Flagler and 68th avenue. I have this recurring dream that one day I'll find a secluded little AMP where the girls actually look like the ones in the ads! Well this was definitely NOT it. I walked in and was greeted by a strong fish smell. That will put you in the mood! There was an older asian guy hanging in out in a chair. Then the madame walked in. Tall and scary. She may have been a man at some point in her / his life. Next.Try out Anny Lee spa on Ives Diary.

Smiley305
12-12-15, 20:46
How is the Anna lee spa? And anybody in particular to ask for? I wanted to take the plunge but I saw it was located next to all of these law buildings wasn't too sure how I felt about that LOL any input?

KidRiley1969
12-12-15, 21:06
How is the Anna lee spa? And anybody in particular to ask for? I wanted to take the plunge but I saw it was located next to all of these law buildings wasn't too sure how I felt about that LOL any input?I'd say hold off on Anna Lee for now, it now has a new name BTW. New management, service not what it used to be.

Monger825
12-14-15, 08:11
I'd say hold off on Anna Lee for now, it now has a new name BTW. New management, service not what it used to be.Place has dramatically changed. Used to be a sure thing with great service. It is now just a rub-tug with a demand for large tip. Leave it alone for a while and it will change back. They ask for $100 just to get a nude HJ without touching the kitty.

NickTheD
12-14-15, 16:49
Place has dramatically changed. Used to be a sure thing with great service. It is now just a rub-tug with a demand for large tip. Leave it alone for a while and it will change back. They ask for $100 just to get a nude HJ without touching the kitty.Same for Golden Asian Spa down the road. Very disappointed my last visit. Asking for tip upfront.

KingChrome
12-14-15, 17:38
Same for Golden Asian Spa down the road. Very disappointed my last visit. Asking for tip upfront.Really? That's my go to place, haven't had any issues there. I wonder who you had.

NickTheD
12-15-15, 14:42
Really? That's my go to place, haven't had any issues there. I wonder who you had.Eva? Ava? Something along those lines.

RjRobot
12-16-15, 19:41

Nicole:

Gorgeous girl with an incredible body, although it's been enhanced. She's about 5'6 maybe (couldn't tel cause of the heels) Nice +2's the size, nice ass and a face you just want to drill all night. Her hair is long sleek and black which in my opinion gives her appearance a major boost. She's a nice girl, can hold a conversation although she doesn't give massage. It's more of a sliding her hands on you type of thing. Anyways everything's covered but I feel if you see the same provider a few times things might change. No FK, no limits to where your hands go. Her CBJ is unbelievable even covered and she gives attention to the boys. She isn't afraid to get it deep down the throat and enjoy every second of it. Went on for about 10 minutes till I told her to get on the table for some doggy action. What a site to behold I wanted to finish in that same position but wanted to flip her over and get close and personal with some mish. She performed like a champ, never once complained or rushed. After we finished she stood but didn't get dressed just stayed talking to me for a bit after about 10 more minutes of talking and string I decided it was time to go and I was on my way. Awesome night to say the least ✌65039;.

Ana:

Small petite Latina, bubble booty, and about ccups. Cute face and eager to please.

As always things start off with their "body scrub" which is pretty much running their hands on you with some type of water scrub. Nice conversation at first and when it came down to business she was ready. Again everything covered but still enjoyable, boys were left out though:/ this girl is sexy though and while she was doing her thing I had FIV and she was loving it.

She really came to work that day and wanted me on top first. Started with mish and her body language was very inviting. Spread wide open with a cute little smile waiting to get it. After about 20 minutes I decided to take a little break and let her get on for a little CG action. Watching that petite girl bounce just did it for me and I was done in 15 minutes as she really got into it and was performing like she had just drank 5 red bulls back to back. When I finally came she got mad that I didn't tell her to slow down as she wasn't done haha. I was in a rush that day myself so I couldn't give her that second cup she wanted. Got her digits in the end but haven't called to meet as I've been really busy at work making 2 hr commutes to work and another 2 hrs back.

This place is pricey but prefer it over meeting BP girls or SW as I know what to expect and the money really isn't an issue for me.

Never gotten rushed and only had 1 bad experience but that provider no longer works there.

Have fun friends.I went to a message place 117TH and Kendall drive very good message but nothing offered, does anyone know a good place in the Kendalll area, thanks.

ChillyWilly325
12-25-15, 08:20
I know now a lot of you might get massage gift card for x mas but I just to know a good place that gives good massage and everything come second I need it.

SurfThis
12-26-15, 23:02
I had a dream that I visited this place today.

http://miami.backpage.com/BodyRubs/blu-heaven-r3al-pics-1-nuru1-vip1-quality-no-upcharge-no-scams/35215003

In my dream it was clean and I had a decent massage by Marlisa. 1. 2 for the massage and HJ. . 6 to get her naked and I bet for 2. 8 I could have had all the fun I could take. I hope to dream this again soon after I win the lottery. .

ChillyWilly325
12-27-15, 05:03
I had a dream that I visited this place today.

http://miami.backpage.com/BodyRubs/blu-heaven-r3al-pics-1-nuru1-vip1-quality-no-upcharge-no-scams/35215003

In my dream it was clean and I had a decent massage by Marlisa. 1. 2 for the massage and HJ. . 6 to get her naked and I bet for 2. 8 I could have had all the fun I could take. I hope to dream this again soon after I win the lottery. .I visited that place I believe it's the last building once I got the there I settle for 1. 2 for everything they will try to get every penny out of you there is a room with a king bed but they also have those lousy table massage I had fun with pamela but would not repeat too much for me plus they didn't want me to pick girls I was told it was her time now everything covered an a lot of lubricante.

Prometheus4321
12-28-15, 17:42
I will be visiting Miami for a day and leaving the same evening. Have 2 hours to kill before the flight and would like to have a HE. Not looking for FS but might bite the bullet if economical. I am looking for a place near the airport, so that I do not miss the flight if I am delayed.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Hobbyist00
12-30-15, 19:50
I went to what I thought was Annie Lees but the sign said Asian Wellness (the phone number on the storefront matched Anne's though).

Went in 45 for the house for the hhr, got an old woman who gave a nice massage, but I declined on any extras as I could not bear it considering the night before I pulled a nice civilian on holiday for a romp, I could not imagine paying this woman to give me a tug.

I heard Annie's was suppose to be a good bet for good looking asians? Did I go to the wrong place?

Hobbyist00
12-30-15, 19:55
I visited that place I believe it's the last building once I got the there I settle for 1. 2 for everything they will try to get every penny out of you there is a room with a king bed but they also have those lousy table massage I had fun with pamela but would not repeat too much for me plus they didn't want me to pick girls I was told it was her time now everything covered an a lot of lubricante.I too went to the Kendall place in room A260, and thought it was Blu Heaven, the sign on the door even says it.

But when I got there, there was only one attendant, it was not a selection and she quoted me a single price with some options towards the end for future reference. Not a bad thing, but I was looking for more of a Latin Massage parlor where I can get a line up or something. I generally Hobby in NYC and I'm having a very hard time finding LMP as there are Korean / Chinese places everywhere.

Regardless, her name was Juliana. Very pretty blonde college aged girl, very fit and toned, you can find her on backpages if you look up her name. Gave a nice massage, good conversation, and a nice ending.

The massage was a bikini massage until she gets to know you better.

Miketastic69
01-06-16, 14:44
Visiting so fla in the coming few weeks. Looking for a great no nonsense FS mp or similar. Any info provided will be appreciated, and I will return the favor if you're ever in LA, LV, San Diego etc. I can definitely take off work and show you around LV if you come out this way.

Pm me with details

Albertob
01-06-16, 15:44
Hello Gents.

Has anyone taken services at Rose Petals lately?

Feedback is appreciated.

Thanks!

ShockRt
01-08-16, 02:01
I went to what I thought was Annie Lees but the sign said Asian Wellness (the phone number on the storefront matched Anne's though).

Went in 45 for the house for the hhr, got an old woman who gave a nice massage, but I declined on any extras as I could not bear it considering the night before I pulled a nice civilian on holiday for a romp, I could not imagine paying this woman to give me a tug.

I heard Annie's was suppose to be a good bet for good looking asians? Did I go to the wrong place?You went to the wrong place, Annie Lee is closed to Asian Wellness on the same road but on the opposite site. Asian Wellness was next to 7-11.

Aragorn
01-10-16, 20:55
Hello Gents.

Has anyone taken services at Rose Petals lately?

Feedback is appreciated.

Thanks!This was just reviewed in that Backpage advertiser reviews thread. Basically full service, limited selection, a little rushed, and high price for the value is what I took away from that review.

Colombian26
01-16-16, 19:09
This place is located nest to Mall of Americas.

Been reviewed before. But thought I should update.

45/75 house fee. Katie was nice and very good massage. 45 & 40 tip. Happy finish and got to play / suck with the boobs.

NewForMe
01-20-16, 23:34
This place is located nest to Mall of Americas.

Been reviewed before. But thought I should update.

45/75 house fee. Katie was nice and very good massage. 45 & 40 tip. Happy finish and got to play / suck with the boobs.What do you mean by 45/75 house fee?

Yapes
01-21-16, 13:17
What do you mean by 45/75 house fee?1/2 HR vs 1 H.

Colombian26
01-21-16, 19:48
What do you mean by 45/75 house fee?

1/2 HR vs 1 H.45 = 30 min.

75 = 1 hr.

Its the same as ads, when they state the cost for each session. 2 cost, for 2 different length of sessions.

Hope this helps.

Yapes understood correctly

NewForMe
01-23-16, 14:23
45 = 30 min.

75 = 1 hr.

Its the same as ads, when they state the cost for each session. 2 cost, for 2 different length of sessions.

Hope this helps.

Yapes understood correctlyThanks. I am new to the terminology. Never been to one. Also, what is the 40 and 45? Did you tip twice?. Haha.

Colombian26
01-23-16, 21:15
Thanks. I am new to the terminology. Never been to one. Also, what is the 40 and 45? Did you tip twice?. Haha.45 house and 40 tip.

KingChrome
01-23-16, 22:15
Anyone stop by the Golden Asian Spa to see if they have a new rotation of providers?

ChillyWilly325
01-24-16, 06:18
Anyone stop by the Golden Asian Spa to see if they have a new rotation of providers?I stopped by there last time saw a girl name yummy or yommi, everything was on the menu cept that she had her montly friend visiting so opted for a mouthly service 50. House fee and 50 tips, probably will not repeat I just think those place charges more for less.