PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86

Skarabajo69
03-12-21, 01:32
Cruising tent hood on 11th street and 3rd aver northwest, I see a small punky hair looking street walker. Signal her over and jumps in with delight and quickly jumps on my Jackson offer after my quick not needed LEO check. Tell me she don't like sucking dick but I tell her if she follows my directions, she will get me to pop. Didn't mention about whether she was going to get my babies in er mouth or not but in my mind is to blow in there mouths is such a satisfaction in my book. As pictures shows she changed it up, a little hand job and them sum sucki saki. Blew up in er mouth and brought me to tears her reaction as capture shows.

Good times.

Monger on.She has been around since at least 2007, I remember picking her up when I first started mongering back then.

RaiderKid24
03-12-21, 02:57
Cruising tent hood on 11th street and 3rd aver northwest, I see a small punky hair looking street walker. Signal her over and jumps in with delight and quickly jumps on my Jackson offer after my quick not needed LEO check. Tell me she don't like sucking dick but I tell her if she follows my directions, she will get me to pop. Didn't mention about whether she was going to get my babies in er mouth or not but in my mind is to blow in there mouths is such a satisfaction in my book. As pictures shows she changed it up, a little hand job and them sum sucki saki. Blew up in er mouth and brought me to tears her reaction as capture shows.

Good times.

Monger on.I cried 🤣.

BbwLover954
03-12-21, 10:26
Went to 79th cruising and literally ever single saw was a transsexual any spots that I need to be where only women.

Gringo2123
03-12-21, 16:43
Great pics as always. Saw her on a bike in the same area so didn't stop her. Had her several times going back at least 8-10 yrs

Good times.

Monger on..

Jack76
03-12-21, 17:33
She has been around since at least 2007, I remember picking her up when I first started mongering back then.She's been around a while and has a long rap sheet. I picked her up once by the dolphin, she took my Jackson then didn't want to perform and wanted to get out of the car. I wouldn't stop the car so she slammed my car into park while I was rolling. I've never hit a girl but I really wanted to that day.

BillyBob000
03-12-21, 22:57
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

If there is somebody singling out your posts you know how to use the Report Post button, you are no better than him if you continue to engage in the argument through posts to other people.

This thread is about street walkers not drama.

A2

Agent J
03-13-21, 01:02
Much respect to you brother. We understand you know both off these girls well as you have posted about them several times over the years. I am sure what most of us want to know and care is how to find them so that we can get some good service from them.

Thanks in advance.

JB.

Well you would be wrong.

Yaya is not Nana.

I am no new school Monger I've been around for a very long time.

I've known Nana since she first started walking before she was even in Lake Worth when she lived in West Palm I was only her third ever customer.

Yaya on the other hand is a completely different girl who very well possibly could be her sister as Nana is adopted and they do look extremely similar but yeah yeah only has one tattoo on her whole body right on her thigh very high right near her couch is is the Roman numerals "XXL".

Here are a couple of pictures of Yaya.

If you still think she is Nana then you obviously don't know either of them.

So please stop following around my posts and for some reason trying to make me out to be a liar. I don't post fake stuff.

As this is the 3rd post you have done this on. The last one your post was removed. Not sure why your doing it. But please fallow someone else. I am her to share information and with with other like minded mongers.

Please don't message me asking for her number. She would not want me to share it.

I have also included a couple pictures of Nana obviously a very different girl.

AlRod2020
03-13-21, 01:15
So its Friday March 12.

I decided to just take a drive. Not really in the mood but bored. I come across April after not seeing her for a while. Did usual BBBJ and BBFS with CP for 30.

Was going to leave when I decide to go up unity. Low and behold I find Erin. She remembers me and off we go. Do BBBJ and BBFS with CP for 30.

Drop her off at her place.

I am going east on 46th when I see Morgan. Another I haven't seen in forever.

She gave me the slowest most passionate BBBJ. Then did BBFS with CP. Gave her 40.

3 great dates. 3 cps given. 100 bucks well spent. In total.

Joseph Kerr
03-13-21, 09:23
So its Friday March 12.

I decided to just take a drive. Not really in the mood but bored. I come across April after not seeing her for a while. Did usual BBBJ and BBFS with CP for 30.

Was going to leave when I decide to go up unity. Low and behold I find Erin. She remembers me and off we go. Do BBBJ and BBFS with CP for 30.

She gave me the slowest most passionate BBBJ. Then did BBFS with CP. Gave her 40.

3 great dates. 3 cps given. 100 bucks well spent. In total.Living the dream! This is what it's all about right here.

AlRod2020
03-13-21, 13:23
Living the dream! This is what it's all about right here.Lmao. So true.

Its amazing my luck. I spent 3 weeks maybe more going daily to look for a girl. Dead all this time and I don't like to masturbate so I hold it for when I find someone.

So been holding for like a month.

Everyday I want to find just one girl and nothing.

The day I don't even go to look and not really in the mood, I find 3 lmao. And all 3 who I always have great dates with.

Insane how that works out.

My luck seems to be all or nothing apparently LOL.

MustangTony305
03-13-21, 13:59
I met this LSW by the store on 43st and unity gave her 40 for bbj and BBFS was very nice and no attitude forget her name pussy was clean and no smell will repeat. I am going to the placio hotel tonight trying to fuck to ****** tonight will report back.

Onexxxva
03-13-21, 16:26
I found "Paradise" on 95th / nw27th. BSW, Purple wig and petite sexy body. She says she's from Cali. Her CBJ was horrible and her attitude after we started, turned bitchy. I would definitely avoid, I was thinking with my little head, her skills and attitude were so bad, I just had her finish with a HJ.

AlRod2020
03-13-21, 21:50
And the luck continues.

Ran into Tracie and did BBBJ and BBFS with CP for 30.

I've loaded her up for years.

Anyway I will enjoy this streak because I have a feeling it won't last LOL.

NutInsider88
03-14-21, 04:34
So its Friday March 12.

3 great dates. 3 cps given. 100 bucks well spent. In total.So what time was this? What is the best time to cruise?

Only times I see girls on unity is around 89th st BSW's and they quoted me 60 CBJ.

MiamiMonger
03-14-21, 07:07
Sorry, I'm having trouble believing you fucked three hookers in one night. Its hard to believe you even found three fuckable hookers in one night. And its hard to believe you held out for a month not jerking off. Erin, April and Morgan you say? Anyone else know these girls? Pictures would have proven a point. No pictures, it didnt happen.I haven't seen Morgan in months. She must have changed the times she's out because I used to see her all the time. Never a bad with her. The only April I know of is in Overtown. If that's the one I had her a week ago. No complaints. The Erin I know also goes by Blondie. Thought she was still on " vacation ".

MiamiMonger
03-14-21, 10:17
She's back LOL. Did any usual morning drive and went to check mysore to make sure is was available in case I found anyone worth picking up. Saw her about a block away. Picked her and off we go. She said she was horny as fuck and wanted dick. Usual bb everything with CP. Kept pounding away for another 10 minute after I blew my load LOL. By the way she's blonde now instead of the red hair that I loved so much on her. Hopefully she stays around for awhile.

AlRod2020
03-14-21, 16:55
She's back LOL. Did any usual morning drive and went to check mysore to make sure is was available in case I found anyone worth picking up. Saw her about a block away. Picked her and off we go. She said she was horny as fuck and wanted dick. Usual bb everything with CP. Kept pounding away for another 10 minute after I blew my load LOL. By the way she's blonde now instead of the red hair that I loved so much on her. Hopefully she stays around for awhile.Where did you find her? I lost contact with her last year when she went to Hialeah.

AlRod2020
03-14-21, 16:57
I haven't seen Morgan in months. She must have changed the times she's out because I used to see her all the time. Never a bad with her. The only April I know of is in Overtown. If that's the one I had her a week ago. No complaints. The Erin I know also goes by Blondie. Thought she was still on " vacation ".Yes those 3.

Erin is out. Been out for 2 or 3 weeks.

Morgan did change her times. She says she only comes out Friday nights on occasion. She is trying to be good. Has a court date this week to get her kid.

AlRod2020
03-14-21, 16:59
So what time was this? What is the best time to cruise?

Only times I see girls on unity is around 89th st BSW's and they quoted me 60 CBJ.Between 6 pm and 8 pm.

Found morgan on 46th and 28th.

April on 7th ave and 17th st.

Erin on unity and 50th.

Calizum69
03-14-21, 22:10
Cruising tonight and it was popping with naked charade going on in the later night with the time change. This was but naked crazy as she told me she suck and fuck me free but she going to stay the night over and I'm like no way Jose. Later I saw Daniella, gained weight and looked good, she told me she was busy and jumped in another car quicker then quick. Saw other short blonde but missed her. Looked like Alabama bell I had last time.

Joseph Kerr
03-15-21, 10:39
Cruising tonight and it was popping with naked charade going on in the later night with the time change. This was but naked crazy as she told me she suck and fuck me free but she going to stay the night over and I'm like no way Jose. Later I saw Daniella, gained weight and looked good, she told me she was busy and jumped in another car quicker then quick. Saw other short blonde but missed her. Looked like Alabama bell I had last time.Damn! You lucky dog! I would have taken that back to Broward and had one hell of a night with her.

AlRod2020
03-15-21, 11:24
Cruising tonight and it was popping with naked charade going on in the later night with the time change. This was but naked crazy as she told me she suck and fuck me free but she going to stay the night over and I'm like no way Jose. Later I saw Daniella, gained weight and looked good, she told me she was busy and jumped in another car quicker then quick. Saw other short blonde but missed her. Looked like Alabama bell I had last time.I always see this girl. Tempts me but every time I see her she is talking to herself and out of it.

MiamiMonger
03-15-21, 12:38
Where did you find her? I lost contact with her last year when she went to Hialeah.I was on 36 ave and 33rd or 34th st. Maybe some else kicked her close by LOL. There are no girls in that area. She's usually on 27 from 36 down to the trailer park past the bridge. I usually cruise the area Saturday and Sunday mornings. Has short curly blonde hair now. I'll be keeping an eye for Morgan. Always had fun with her until I gave her my number and she started blowing it up at all times during the day so had to block her LOL.

Also saw Rebecca Snow aka Dailin Dreams aka whatever other name she decides to go by in OT last weekend. Stopped for her but she said she was waiting for someone.

BbwLover954
03-15-21, 21:37
Between 6 pm and 8 pm.

Found morgan on 46th and 28th.

April on 7th ave and 17th st.

Erin on unity and 50th.What is unity I been searching in chrome don't see anything.

Pickled Peter
03-15-21, 22:06
What is unity I been searching in chrome don't see anything.Unity is 27th Ave.

BigLuber
03-17-21, 05:09
What is unity I been searching in chrome don't see anything.If you type in Unity Street / Blvd / avenue, either one, on maps and it takes you here.

KittyWhisperer
03-17-21, 14:49
If you type in Unity Street / Blvd / avenue, either one, on maps and it takes you here.Unity Boulevard /27th Avenue = The boulevard where the mongers and hoes unite.

John Goodie
03-17-21, 16:19
Cruising tonight and it was popping with naked charade going on in the later night with the time change. This was but naked crazy as she told me she suck and fuck me free but she going to stay the night over and I'm like no way Jose. Later I saw Daniella, gained weight and looked good, she told me she was busy and jumped in another car quicker then quick. Saw other short blonde but missed her. Looked like Alabama bell I had last time.Same Danielle / Daniela? Haven't seen her since December.

BigLuber
03-17-21, 19:06
Unity Boulevard /27th Avenue = The boulevard where the mongers and hoes unite.Yup, from 103 street south th the Miami River. And turn east on 79th street, and visit one of the Notell-Hotels if you're in the know.

BenRob1982
03-18-21, 08:42
Anyone seen Arlene lately? I need those big Spanish tiddies in my life. HMU in the DMs if you know her number. Thanks fellas.

Tenn279
03-18-21, 12:34
Hey,

What's happened to all the girls in the Naranja area or even Homestead. Haven't seen a single one for some time now.

Calizum69
03-18-21, 14:45
I last saw her few weeks ago with the others regularly on Unity and 88 street and her belly gotten fatter, don't know if she preggo?

KittyWhisperer
03-18-21, 15:09
Anyone seen Arlene lately? I need those big Spanish tiddies in my life. HMU in the DMs if you know her number. Thanks fellas.
I met this "Spanish Tiddies" twice, the first time the head game was lame and rushy and the last time I decided to pick her up she ripped me off and I was put in a dangerous situation which it was my fault as the first lackluster meet up should have prevented me from trying her a second time, but sometimes the wrong head gets in the way. In both ocassions a strong smell of alcohol was present.

Having said that, hope your wishes to find her become a reality.

DaBlackPicasso
03-18-21, 15:41
I met this "Spanish Tiddies" twice, the first time the head game was lame and rushy and the last time I decided to pick her up she ripped me off and I was put in a dangerous situation which it was my fault as the first lackluster meet up should have prevented me from trying her a second time, but sometimes the wrong head gets in the way. In both ocassions a strong smell of alcohol was present.

Having said that, hope your wishes to find her become a reality.I had a similar experience, her head game is trash af!

KittyWhisperer
03-18-21, 15:48
I had a similar experience, her head game is trash af!In other words, she's a scammer and SW game is lame to put it kindly. By the way, great to see you back posting, D.B.P.

DaBlackPicasso
03-18-21, 15:56
In other words, she's a scammer and SW game is lame to put it kindly. By the way, great to see you back posting, D.B.P.Ha thanks! I'm always checking the forums even though I don't post much anymore. I stopped picking up girls just seeing regulars and that's about it really. Been doing this since I was 22, I'm turning 30 in a few months. SW game isn't the same like it was when I first started.

KittyWhisperer
03-18-21, 16:02
Ha thanks! I'm always checking the forums even though I don't post much anymore. I stopped picking up girls just seeing regulars and that's about it really. Been doing this since I was 22, I'm turning 30 in a few months. SW game isn't the same like it was when I first started.I feel you. Besides, as you grow older you realize you expose yourself to losing a lot by risking picking up SW and sticking to regulars or safer options is the mature and safer way to go about. Either way, good to see a great monger still around these waters. (two thumbs up!

Winchester321
03-18-21, 16:31
Cruising tonight and it was popping with naked charade going on in the later night with the time change. This was but naked crazy as she told me she suck and fuck me free but she going to stay the night over and I'm like no way Jose. Later I saw Daniella, gained weight and looked good, she told me she was busy and jumped in another car quicker then quick. Saw other short blonde but missed her. Looked like Alabama bell I had last time.Where can I find her?

Calizum69
03-18-21, 23:12
Been seeing her as she loves a mutual interest too cum play and she loves to play with the jizz. Took extra captures as she is a cum lady trooper. All for a nice action Jackson with a smile and did I say she loves it like I do, just making sure.

Monger on.

AlRod2020
03-19-21, 13:28
I last saw her few weeks ago with the others regularly on Unity and 88 street and her belly gotten fatter, don't know if she preggo?She is almost 60. Doubt preg is a concern lmao.

KWMonger
03-19-21, 17:46
Mongers I went to PH to show a buddy an old video of Amy Bear (remember her, old mongers will) and saw all her videos I had saved were gone, then I look for Nana and they gone too. Did PH clean up or something and where are mongers posting videos now.

Devs954
03-20-21, 02:44
Met this LSW on unity and 56 calls herself Flaca. Had a great fun attitude gave a couple of Jackson's, everything covered, amazing BBJ and tight kitty. Have her digits and willing to exchange info.

WeShare
03-20-21, 05:31
Had got out of work at 2 am so I strolled OT and boom rite across the red rooster I see her (Kristina) body looks good but she was all hoodied up and covered due to the slight cold and wind I pulled over walked across the street and sat in the front steps of the building across waited for her to get a better look and she engages ask if I'm a cop etc, says I been following her since Boston talking crazy stuff about third eye how she can predict the future and has dejavu and just that gave it away that she's a user and a freak offered her 2 jacksons for FS she declines says she's worth more etc (2 Franklin's yea ok) I told her fine let's go to a telly, take her to motelx on 8st and as soon as she's getting naked I told her I got 2 Jackson if you don't like it take off I'll just find another girl (lmao) she was mad but agreed BBJ, BBFSCIP I only recommend if you have patience.

ThaRiddler
03-20-21, 15:01
Hey guys, what's up with 79th street. I've gone 2 Saturdays in a row and nothing. Saw some transmissions, but I don't count them. I'm going at the wrong time or are the girls hanging somewhere else? Also, has anyone one seen Big Titty Paris on 79th ST or anywhere?

DaBlackPicasso
03-20-21, 15:16
Hey guys, what's up with 79th street. I've gone 2 Saturdays in a row and nothing. Saw some transmissions, but I don't count them. I'm going at the wrong time or are the girls hanging somewhere else? Also, has anyone one seen Big Titty Paris on 79th ST or anywhere?I saw Paris 3 days ago at the Valero on 79th at NW 13th ct. I haven't hooked up with her in a long time like over a year ago But When ever I do see her its usually between 1pm-5pm. An 79th st is dead 27th ave is where I see most girls now a days.

BillyBob000
03-20-21, 17:37
I saw Paris 3 days ago at the Valero on 79th at NW 13th ct. I haven't hooked up with her in a long time like over a year ago But When ever I do see her its usually between 1pm-5pm. An 79th st is dead 27th ave is where I see most girls now a days.Friday & Saturdays are the worst days to hunt. 10 k mongers grabbing up everything, and some renting for the night or many hours. And she will get out of one car, and right into the next. Only the worst of the worst are found normally. Best Tuesday- Thursday.

BillyBob000
03-20-21, 17:54
Met this LSW on unity and 56 calls herself Flaca. Had a great fun attitude gave a couple of Jackson's, everything covered, amazing BBJ and tight kitty. Have her digits and willing to exchange info.Wow, get more pics of that huge meaty taco she has got, hard to see in these small pics. I would drive down to Miami From Lake Worth for meat like that.

If you find yourself in Lake worth I know a few LSW. DM me.

BillyBob000
03-20-21, 18:07
Mongers I went to PH to show a buddy an old video of Amy Bear (remember her, old mongers will) and saw all her videos I had saved were gone, then I look for Nana and they gone too. Did PH clean up or something and where are mongers posting videos now.Yep, lost 1000's of videos, and tens of 1,000's of photos too. Everyone lost. With no warning.

Here are a few pics you can show your friend of Amy Bear & Nana.

Guwop305
03-20-21, 19:11
Anyone seen Arlene lately? I need those big Spanish tiddies in my life. HMU in the DMs if you know her number. Thanks fellas.Haven't seent her in awhile.

KWMonger
03-21-21, 02:33
Damn dog TY for the drive down memory lane, I actually remember some of them pics, can't believe this shit happened. Anybody know where mongers be posting pics and vids these days?

Yep, lost 1000's of videos, and tens of 1,000's of photos too. Everyone lost. With no warning.

Here are a few pics you can show your friend of Amy Bear & Nana.

CruisingGuy
03-21-21, 02:54
Haven't seent her in awhile.First post but no newcomer by any means. I've known Aileen for close to 20 years. She frequents Unity and 80 ish street. I see her at that location frequently.

BigLuber
03-21-21, 09:19
Yep, lost 1000's of videos, and tens of 1,000's of photos too. Everyone lost. With no warning.It started last year, in December.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/lifestyle/pornhub-purges-unverified-user-two-thirds-content

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aR5ln5HNYyA

ThaRiddler
03-21-21, 17:15
Friday & Saturdays are the worst days to hunt. 10 k mongers grabbing up everything, and some renting for the night or many hours. And she will get out of one car, and right into the next. Only the worst of the worst are found normally. Best Tuesday- Thursday.I got to work. So Saturday and Sunday is all I have.

Calizum69
03-21-21, 22:35
So I'm chilling in Hialeah in the parking lot of Fresco on Red Road and 68th and I see a street walking walking straight to me. I ask her if she needs a ride and mumble yeah, I got hop right in. She quickly passes my LEO test and has a meth pipe in hand and I'm like this meth girl is going to suck my cock with no problem. She took a hit and she was crazy wild that I can believe she got me to pop in her mouth and she did.

Won't repeat as this bee och is of the chain, literally.

BigLuber
03-22-21, 05:11
So I'm chilling in Hialeah in the parking lot of Fresco on Red Road and 68th .Actually your between 65th and 66th street. You have the Dream Girls AMP there in that plaza, #14, some hot young Asian ladies in there, near the pawn shop and liquor store. Very shady location. But that's good.

Hidden cameras outside there too, the managers Lease Office is next door so they watch everyone coming and going, but it's been cool there.

ThaRiddler
03-22-21, 09:14
Mongers I went to PH to show a buddy an old video of Amy Bear (remember her, old mongers will) and saw all her videos I had saved were gone, then I look for Nana and they gone too. Did PH clean up or something and where are mongers posting videos now.They had to do it. They were about to lose their credit card merchants. There was a lot of child "Stuff" on there so they had to do it. Move your media to xvideos and always keep external hard drive.

TurdMuffin
03-22-21, 20:11
Damn dog TY for the drive down memory lane, I actually remember some of them pics, can't believe this shit happened. Anybody know where mongers be posting pics and vids these days?External drives encrypted of course x 4 different drives. Then use google drive to segment further (as its 15 gb cap). Personally, its a blessing that PH account got KO; for stepped on a lotta wh0 res posting vids trying to be cool like Cali. But how SW scene is right now, have learned to not burn bridges fast. There area always exceptions to rule I. E outliners in stats.

KingLama
03-23-21, 23:23
Has anyone seen Barbi, I haven't seen her in a few weeks.

BigChungas
03-24-21, 10:02
Hey guy am completely new to this, I would like to know what are some of the usual spot in the Miami dade area.

Pm if you guys got any digit Thanks.

Jack76
03-24-21, 12:20
What's up with all the LEO on 27th Ave recently? I keep seeing guys getting pulled over by 4 or five cars at a time. Last night there were 8 cruisers at the big fire station by 65th St and pairs of cars parked in a few spots all the way up to 79th. 88th Street is starting to look like Flagler back in the day. 6 or 7 girls all on the same corner. Unfortunately all have GPS and are quoting escort prices!

MysticMack
03-24-21, 20:26
Is there any action near the airport?

Mys2416
03-24-21, 22:42
She's out around 27th st with a nice little pregnant belly.

BBBJ and she insisted FS to get me to nut, too hairy down there but got the job done.

Got digits.

Winchester321
03-25-21, 08:47

BBBJ and she insisted FS to get me to nut, too hairy down there but got the job done.

Got digits.Whats her number?

ArodAgain34
03-25-21, 15:42

Got digits.Sup Brother you have any pics of Her is she young or old is she sexy.

PeterPipes
03-26-21, 07:01

Got digits.Had her during her Bangbros days around 2010 when she was about 20. Saw her about a year ago and all I could do was feel bad for her. She smelled of sweat and weed and her head looked way too big for her body. I gave her a $20 and dropped her off. I didn't even try to do anything with her, she was just so unattractive to me that day.

AlRod2020
03-26-21, 13:55
So its 3/26.1 pm.

I am going by 79th towards 95.

See someone I never seen before.

Tiny petite skinny blonde. Very pretty. Green shorts and top. Ass hanging out. She was white. Blonde hair with red at the bottom.

Try to pick her up but she went into the trailer park that's across from the gas station. I waited for like 20 minutes to see if she came back out but she never did. Anybody know who this girl is? She's a 10 on the Walker scale and in reality would probably be like a seven or eight.

Agent J
03-26-21, 20:23
Careful with this one guys as I been told she is having health issues.

Jb.

Got digits.

Derks
03-26-21, 22:09
Is there any game by north miami beach?

ArodAgain34
03-27-21, 13:15
Is there any game by north miami beach?I live in North Miami its No Sws in North Miami but there are plenty of Escorts in The Area just look them up.

AlRod2020
03-27-21, 19:22
So I hooked up with someone I will not name. She is very known and I don't want her knowing that I'm on this site because she checks. [Deleted by Admin]

So what if she checks it, do you call her up and ask permission to piss? When you rediscover your testicles try again.

A2

BillyBob000
03-28-21, 15:58
I got to work. So Saturday and Sunday is all I have.Unless your working 24 hours a day, you have time. You just need to make time. Let's say you get off work at 5 pm. Take a ride for an hour before heading home each day, that way you have much higher chances on weekdays M-T to find a few good pieces. If you have the old ball and chain at home, well, your going by the store on the way home, or meeting one of your trusted guy friends. Or suddenly you've picked up the hobby of fishing a little after work. LOL. Fishing trips for me was always a great tool, my brother would be with me on that, we would plan "Fishing" trips all the time, even over night ones, just for the guys. But our lines never got wet LOL. Only our cocks. We would pack up the poles, even buy bait LOL. Stop at the store and by a few whole snapper to put in a cooler LOL. And go out all night taking both trucks. We would meet back up after a good night of "Fishing" LOL. Return to the house with a few whole fish in the cooler, rub a bit of fresh squid bait on our hands for the smell LOL. Many times we would rent motel room close to the best area for Walkers and also order escorts. Share the room. In and out all night. Pounding pussy left and right. So my friend where there is a will, there is always a way.

Chilller
03-28-21, 20:36
This was last night at around 9 pm, was driving on Unity and saw a WSW walking around 64th and Unity, near the train station. She made eye contact as I drove by so I knew for sure she was working. I turned around and pulled over on a side street and rolled down my window. She came to the window to see what's up, this is usually when I decide to let them in or not. She spoke in a very calm and mild manner so I knew right away this one is going to be good, so I told her to get in. She's in her 30's curly brown / blonde hair, and chunky but not horribly fat. Said her real name was Amber but sometimes she goes by Hazel, said she moved here from NY to be with a man who got the neighbor pregnant while they were living together and while she herself was pregnant. Sounds like bullshit but who knows with these hoes. We find a quiet dark street and parked. She climbs in the back seat and takes her clothes off. This one was super submissive and did everything I asked her to do without saying a word. A good time was definitely had. I gave her a tip when I dropped her off at the store on 62nd, the whole thing cost me just $30.

Agent J
03-28-21, 23:16
Great Idea Billy, I was thinking of a way to step out and you just made why day. From now on I will follow your plan to a T. Ajjaja jaj jajaja.

JB.

Unless your working 24 hours a day, you have time. You just need to make time. Let's say you get off work at 5 pm. Take a ride for an hour before heading home each day, that way you have much higher chances on weekdays M-T to find a few good pieces. If you have the old ball and chain at home, well, your going by the store on the way home, or meeting one of your trusted guy friends. Or suddenly you've picked up the hobby of fishing a little after work. LOL. Fishing trips for me was always a great tool, my brother would be with me on that, we would plan "Fishing" trips all the time, even over night ones, just for the guys. But our lines never got wet LOL. Only our cocks. We would pack up the poles, even buy bait LOL. Stop at the store and by a few whole snapper to put in a cooler LOL. And go out all night taking both trucks. We would meet back up after a good night of "Fishing" LOL. Return to the house with a few whole fish in the cooler, rub a bit of fresh squid bait on our hands for the smell LOL. Many times we would rent motel room close to the best area for Walkers and also order escorts. Share the room. In and out all night. Pounding pussy left and right. So my friend where there is a will, there is always a way.

Agent J
03-28-21, 23:21
That's amber for sure. She is very sub and calm but also Bi-polar and a crack-head. She always asked to be dropped off at around 32 av lon the house to the left going south. Last time I got great head from her but I decided to place my hand on her pussy and I can still smell the fish two months later.

JB.

This was last night at around 9 pm, was driving on Unity and saw a WSW walking around 64th and Unity, near the train station. She made eye contact as I drove by so I knew for sure she was working. I turned around and pulled over on a side street and rolled down my window. She came to the window to see what's up, this is usually when I decide to let them in or not. She spoke in a very calm and mild manner so I knew right away this one is going to be good, so I told her to get in. She's in her 30's curly brown / blonde hair, and chunky but not horribly fat. Said her real name was Amber but sometimes she goes by Hazel, said she moved here from NY to be with a man who got the neighbor pregnant while they were living together and while she herself was pregnant. Sounds like bullshit but who knows with these hoes. We find a quiet dark street and parked. She climbs in the back seat and takes her clothes off. This one was super submissive and did everything I asked her to do without saying a word. A good time was definitely had. I gave her a tip when I dropped her off at the store on 62nd, the whole thing cost me just $30.

VeteranMonger
03-29-21, 07:22
Hey gents, recently got digits for Blondie on Uni. Can anyone provide info in her? Is she good, crazy, worth it? Any health issues I should know about? Suggestions? Appreciate it.

DadeMack
04-02-21, 01:30
Late post but lets see how many here are true O. G's. That can put a name on this one?

I found her down unity about 3 weeks ago and I almost didn't recognize her. She really lost her marbles this time. Cool at first then started talkin to herself. Till I wiped it out and told her to speak into the mic. Lmfao. And then my patience payed off with a few vids and pics.

Chilller
04-04-21, 06:11
Why'all know Lulu? She can be found on Unity between the bridge and 24th. This one gets all into it and starts yelling "ay si papi que rico" and loves taking loads in her pussy, "me encanta" she told me afterwards. She says she lives in the trailer park and comes out all the time, but I've only managed to date her just 2 times. If anyone can point me at a good time to find this little Cuban sex toy I would appreciate it.

Agent J
04-04-21, 17:29
Lulu or Lili? There was a Lili that was around that trailer park.

JB.

Why'all know Lulu? She can be found on Unity between the bridge and 24th. This one gets all into it and starts yelling "ay si papi que rico" and loves taking loads in her pussy, "me encanta" she told me afterwards. She says she lives in the trailer park and comes out all the time, but I've only managed to date her just 2 times. If anyone can point me at a good time to find this little Cuban sex toy I would appreciate it.

TheRock20
04-06-21, 11:13
Does anyone know where Maegan can be found or if she's still around?

MiamiMonger
04-08-21, 21:44
Met a BSW on 79th and 9th ave. Nice handle full size melons and fat little ass. She goes by little Bit or Little Bit. Anyone have experience with her?

Chilller
04-10-21, 05:40
Had the pleasure of dreaming with this little super tight Cuban package with big boobs (fake titis but real nice) her name is Roxy and picked her up at the Chevron on Unity. A little jittery and rushed however under the pandemic circumstances can't ask for more, nice FS in the car.Picked up Roxy tonight near the Chevron. All she had on was a skimpy dress, no underwear. So just pull up the dress and stick it in LOL. She kept looking out the windows looking for other cars while we were doing the deed which was super annoying and made it feel rushed. I still enjoyed that sweet Cuban pussy very much. $30 FS in the back seat. Will get a hotel room next time.

KingKong2021
04-10-21, 12:25
Hey guy am completely new to this, I would like to know what are some of the usual spot in the Miami dade area.

Pm if you guys got any digit Thanks.PM on bro.

Namdat
04-11-21, 21:22
I keep seeing unity but can find the street on maps, there are buildings with it in the title but scattered all over. Where is unity?

Agent J
04-12-21, 00:40
Unity is NW 27 Avenue Area. Hot Areas are from NW 36 street and 27 av all the way to 100 street. Assumed that is about 60 blocks were you can find some SW and also back streets.

Good Luck.

JB.

I keep seeing unity but can find the street on maps, there are buildings with it in the title but scattered all over. Where is unity?

BigLuber
04-12-21, 04:49
I keep seeing unity but can find the street on maps, there are buildings with it in the title but scattered all over. Where is unity?Here ya go.

GoodGuyBad
04-12-21, 21:57
I keep seeing unity but can find the street on maps, there are buildings with it in the title but scattered all over. Where is unity?University in broward county turns into unity in Miami. Joe Robbie stadium is on it (hard rock stadium) good luck.

CueBall826
04-14-21, 11:14
It's been awhile since I seen some streetwalkers on SW 8th st and Flagler st. I did see one earlier this year back in January on SW 8th st and near 42nd ave near the motels and marathon gas station at about 5 am. I've seen more streetwalkers on nw 27th ave by the chevron by 41st street. Be safe mongers.

CueBall826
04-14-21, 16:37
You might find some streetwalkers hanging out in the parking lot or in front of the Park Motel. If you don't see them during the day you'll see them at night or some nights. Sometimes they hang out in front of the Park Motel. I heard it's one of the worst motels in Miami-Dade County compared to Ernesto Motel on Flagler St. Nexx motel you can probably get a room for about $29 for 2 hrs I believe. I think it's all the Nexx motels that have the same rate correct me if I'm wrong. I never been there but it looks promising and I heard it's got good potential or nice rooms.

Winchester321
04-14-21, 18:04
It's been awhile since I seen some streetwalkers on SW 8th st and Flagler st. I did see one earlier this year back in January on SW 8th st and near 42nd ave near the motels and marathon gas station at about 5 am. I've seen more streetwalkers on nw 27th ave by the chevron by 41st street. Be safe mongers.Can you give me the address of the Chevron?

CueBall826
04-15-21, 12:57
Can you give me the address of the Chevron?It's 4100 NW 27th Ave which is on the left side as you go north. It's on the corner north of the 112th Expressway. I think they still have computers you could rent by the hour. Last time I was there was a few months ago and only saw 1 BSW. It's a huge convience store where they got everything. Kind of like the RaceTrac in Florida City. Be careful out there.

KingLama
04-16-21, 09:11
Has anyone seen Paris I pass by where she usually is and the car by the small store where she sleeps is no longer there. Also haven't seen Barbi around in like a month.

Bird Mangy
04-16-21, 10:06
Visit from Atlanta. Which is dead now.

Anyways.

Drove to the Chevron. Saw a older Latina sitting on the curb with huge tiddies. However, didn't partake because I need to see her standing up.

Someone eventually made the block and scooped her. After seeing her standing, I'm glad that I passed.

Any other hotspots?

Winchester321
04-16-21, 21:48
Picked up thick ass Latina 312st Krome paid 30 she did everything I ask she had a big ass and thick thighs nice boobs great v highly recommended.

AlRod2020
04-17-21, 00:30
Picked up thick ass Latina 312st Krome paid 30 she did everything I ask she had a big ass and thick thighs nice boobs great v highly recommended.No pics. No phone. No name. No nothing.

Yea this didn't happen.

Winchester321
04-17-21, 17:29
No pics. No phone. No name. No nothing.

Yea this didn't happen.Swear it did, she has a huge scar stitch up on her right leg she said she didn't have phone, honestly forgot to take picks.

BigLuber
04-17-21, 19:24
It's 4100 NW 27th Ave which is on the left side as you go north. It's on the corner north of the 112th Expressway. I think they still have computers you could rent by the hour. Last time I was there was a few months ago and only saw 1 BSW. It's a huge convience store where they got everything. Kind of like the RaceTrac in Florida City. Be careful out there.And let's not forget the 112 House, right behind there.

NutInsider88
04-18-21, 12:10
If anyone here has experience with the BSW on Unity Between NW 95th st and 87th st?

What are the rates and do they do BBJ? If so how much?

Thanks in advance for any info.

VeteranMonger
04-18-21, 15:35
Picked up thick ass Latina 312st Krome paid 30 she did everything I ask she had a big ass and thick thighs nice boobs great v highly recommended.There are WG on Chrome?

Agent J
04-18-21, 15:40
They want 100 for head and rush you. Most of them have pimps that park on the gas tation on the corner and wait for them to return with the cash so Imagine that you will be rushed to meet quota. I honestly don't recommend them.

Jb.

If anyone here has experience with the BSW on Unity Between NW 95th st and 87th st?

What are the rates and do they do BBJ? If so how much?

Thanks in advance for any info.

CueBall826
04-18-21, 17:01
And let's not forget the 112 House, right behind there.There's a 112 house where you can your hoes at.

CueBall826
04-18-21, 17:22
Swear it did, she has a huge scar stitch up on her right leg she said she didn't have phone, honestly forgot to take picks.Last night around 9:30 pm in homestead on Krome Ave and SW 312th st I saw a thick latina walking north of the west side of krome ave wearing a white sundress or dress. Her arms were thick and she had curly hair. I honked at her when I passed by her and she looked at me and went on her way. Not sure if she's a hooker but I saw her going inside the store by the s & b gas station on krome and 308th st. I saw her between on krome between 308th st and 312th st. There might be some hookers at hang out at Park Motel but if you pick up that latina again you can take her to the nexx motel on Krome Ave close to 312th st. I think it's $30 for 2 hrs. I use to go there when it was Caribe Motel I think that was the name. Correct me if I'm wrong.

CueBall826
04-18-21, 17:23
Swear it did, she has a huge scar stitch up on her right leg she said she didn't have phone, honestly forgot to take picks.

Swear it did, she has a huge scar stitch up on her right leg she said she didn't have phone, honestly forgot to take picks.Last night around 9:30 pm in homestead on Krome Ave and SW 312th st I saw a thick latina walking north of the west side of krome ave wearing a white sundress or dress. Her arms were thick and she had curly hair. I honked at her when I passed by her and she looked at me and went on her way. Not sure if she's a hooker but I saw her going inside the store by the s & b gas station on krome and 308th st. I saw her between on krome between 308th st and 312th st. There might be some hookers at hang out at Park Motel but if you pick up that latina again you can take her to the nexx motel on Krome Ave close to 312th st. I think it's $30 for 2 hrs. I use to go there when it was Caribe Motel I think that was the name. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Winchester321
04-18-21, 18:19
There are WG on Chrome?Yeah, I was searching for like 1 hour and half I got so lucky, she did everything I said I only have 30 she said okay but paid her 29, she was a thick ass Latina rides good, good head and everything. Krome 312th.

NutInsider88
04-18-21, 23:04
They want 100 for head and rush you. Most of them have pimps that park on the gas tation on the corner and wait for them to return with the cash so Imagine that you will be rushed to meet quota. I honestly don't recommend them.

Jb.Thank you so much. Dodged a bullet.

Winchester321
04-19-21, 09:06
Last night around 9:30 pm in homestead on Krome Ave and SW 312th st I saw a thick latina walking north of the west side of krome ave wearing a white sundress or dress. Her arms were thick and she had curly hair. I honked at her when I passed by her and she looked at me and went on her way. Not sure if she's a hooker but I saw her going inside the store by the s & b gas station on krome and 308th st. I saw her between on krome between 308th st and 312th st. There might be some hookers at hang out at Park Motel but if you pick up that latina again you can take her to the nexx motel on Krome Ave close to 312th st. I think it's $30 for 2 hrs. I use to go there when it was Caribe Motel I think that was the name. Correct me if I'm wrong.She was wearing gray sweat pants might have been her I only paid her 29 dollars got her by the 31X n=Nexmotel if you do get her she has a huge scar on her right leg I got so lucky she was thick nice belly big ass. She did everything, she wanted to go home with me. Some monger probably took her home for days.

FrankSays
04-19-21, 12:27
She was wearing gray sweat pants might have been her I only paid her 29 dollars got her by the 31X n=Nexmotel if you do get her she has a huge scar on her right leg I got so lucky she was thick nice belly big ass. She did everything, she wanted to go home with me. Some monger probably took her home for days.What time of day did you see her?

LuvHookers84
04-19-21, 17:10
So I'm chilling in Hialeah in the parking lot of Fresco on Red Road and 68th and I see a street walking walking straight to me. I ask her if she needs a ride and mumble yeah, I got hop right in. She quickly passes my LEO test and has a meth pipe in hand and I'm like this meth girl is going to suck my cock with no problem. She took a hit and she was crazy wild that I can believe she got me to pop in her mouth and she did.

Won't repeat as this bee och is of the chain, literally.Send me a message I'm tryna get in touch with you homie. [Deleted by Admin]

Winchester321
04-19-21, 17:53
What time of day did you see her?I saw her around 7:30 pm Ish but she told me she's there around 10 or 11 ams.

Winchester321
04-19-21, 17:59

Jb.Where the hell is this at?

BillyBob000
04-20-21, 00:43
I love it.

CruisingGuy
04-20-21, 01:34
Supply has continued to thin out progressively year after year. The days of.

SWers lined up all the way from 79th street south to Burger King by the Omni and 79 west to 17th ave are well gone. Same thing in Hollywood and even in the 27 ave corridor when as recent as 2 years 10 or more SWErs was the norm. Average waiting time for a SWEr on Chevron or 27 & 27 is a matter of a few minutes. Pickings and quality is way down. Too much time and effort.

Put forth, IMO.

CruisingGuy
04-20-21, 01:53
Where the hell is this at?The long gone days of SW all up and down Biscayne and 79st west.

To 17 ave are over. When I "discovered " Unity 7 years ago there were plenty of.

Pickings from the TP all the way to 46st. Several years ago multiple unfortunate events took place leading to.

RIP. These days whatever is out there go mostly by digits if at all.

BillyBob000
04-20-21, 14:08
Supply has continued to thin out progressively year after year. The days of.

SWers lined up all the way from 79th street south to Burger King by the Omni and 79 west to 17th ave are well gone. Same thing in Hollywood and even in the 27 ave corridor when as recent as 2 years 10 or more SWErs was the norm. Average waiting time for a SWEr on Chevron or 27 & 27 is a matter of a few minutes. Pickings and quality is way down. Too much time and effort.

Put forth, IMO.You can thank fentanyl for most of that.

Winchester321
04-20-21, 14:17
I saw her around 7:30 pm Ish but she told me she's there around 10 or 11 ams.I went back today, I didn't see her, like I said someone got her and is f*cukin her for days, I did see a mature Latina with a sundress idk if she was a streetwalker. But there was a lot of LEO in the area.

Calizum69
04-20-21, 22:05
I picked up Amber on 79th street, behind Miami Ave store, as she was dealing with some brothers. She got her scooter in the back and away we go. Camera shy and had me put my camera away but got these shots as she sped away. Nice BBBJ as she listens to directions and plays with the jizz under her smirk smile, will repeat and she got digits.

Monger on.

CueBall826
04-21-21, 00:13
I went back today, I didn't see her, like I said someone got her and is f*cukin her for days, I did see a mature Latina with a sundress idk if she was a streetwalker. But there was a lot of LEO in the area.I like your post dude. That was a find lady you picked up.

AlRod2020
04-21-21, 16:32
I picked up Amber on 79th street, behind Miami Ave store, as she was dealing with some brothers. She got her scooter in the back and away we go. Camera shy and had me put my camera away but got these shots as she sped away. Nice BBBJ as she listens to directions and plays with the jizz under her smirk smile, will repeat and she got digits.

Monger on.I remember Amber. Use to plow her in OT.

WeShare
04-22-21, 05:14
Just saw Barbie on 46 bus stop.

CruisingGuy
04-22-21, 08:24
Just saw Barbie on 46 bus stop.Among other spots she frequently sleeps under a tree on the East side of Unity as one exits the TP and goes under the bridge to head North on Unity, she's been using that spot on and off for years. She's been way too bipolar lately. Either too happy or too dramatic, candy dictates that I suppose.

WeShare
04-22-21, 16:31
Among other spots she frequently sleeps under a tree on the East side of Unity as one exits the TP and goes under the bridge to head North on Unity, she's been using that spot on and off for years. She's been way too bipolar lately. Either too happy or too dramatic, candy dictates that I suppose.Yea, I got felacio from her once and she started crying and trying to stay with me cause she was scared never again have I scooped her up.

Last night I also saw a pawg with short hair black and blonde wearing pink a spandex suit at the red gas station on 47 I took a pic from far but quality sucked she was posted there all night with a D boy.

Winchester321
04-22-21, 17:10
I like your post dude. That was a find lady you picked up.I was I got so lucky I was looking for like an hour and half, she was thick Latina big ass big thighs and a little hairy pussy ain't going to lie she seemed clean I only paid 29 dollars she did everything. I know someone got that for days didn't see might go looking again, but she was high I could tell.

Skarabajo69
04-23-21, 00:45
I remember Amber. Use to plow her in OT.Hmmm time to hit 79th again, I would love to see her again.

CueBall826
04-23-21, 05:03
Yeah I think I'm going to go in the early morning before 6 am Fri. To see if she's there.

CruisingGuy
04-23-21, 20:11
Anyone has seen Colombiana lately on 79 by the TP?

Rumor has it she's laying low after removing some devise off her ankle.

Wishing her the best here, pretty, classy and accommodating not to mention.

Enjoys her job to the fullest.

WeShare
04-24-21, 04:41
Anyone has seen Colombiana lately on 79 by the TP?

Rumor has it she's laying low after removing some devise off her ankle.

Wishing her the best here, pretty, classy and accommodating not to mention.

Enjoys her job to the fullest.What's her name?

CruisingGuy
04-24-21, 07:51
What's her name?Goes by "Colombia".

For a SW from a 1 to a 10 she's a 9.5 so those who have seen her have not forgotten her.

Service: same way: at least 9 5.

BigBanging7
04-24-21, 08:00
Goes by "Colombia".

For a SW from a 1 to a 10 she's a 9.5 so those who have seen her have not forgotten her.

Service: same way: at least 9 5.Got to post photos bro. One man 9. 5 is others 1. 5.

CueBall826
04-25-21, 01:10
I saw 2 SW's one nw 27th ave between 43rd st and 49th st by the chevron gas station. Actually both were north of the chevron gas station. One was a petite or spinner BSW wearing short shorts BSW with blonde dreads. She was short maybe 5'3. The other was LSW or WSW with short curly dirty blonde hair wearing a dress. I think it was a green / white stripe dress. Both were on the west side of 27th aver. I saw them at almsot 8 am Saturdday Morning as I was going inside the Chevrron.

VeteranMonger
04-25-21, 15:35
Hey guys, I know this is a very hit or miss hobby but I've spent all Saturday and Sunday cruising Miami for SWs and haven't seen anything. Started off on 8th Street and Flagler, them hit Unity down to 79th and then into OT. Absolutely nothing! Both daytime and night. I see tent city in OT has moved to 20th street. OT is going to be gone in 5 years. Alot of girls are putting up ads online but charging 100 for QV BJ. Fucking ridiculous! I need to get a girlfriend.

ArodAgain34
04-25-21, 20:49
Hey guys, I know this is a very hit or miss hobby but I've spent all Saturday and Sunday cruising Miami for SWs and haven't seen anything. Started off on 8th Street and Flagler, them hit Unity down to 79th and then into OT. Absolutely nothing! Both daytime and night. I see tent city in OT has moved to 20th street. OT is going to be gone in 5 years. Alot of girls are putting up ads online but charging 100 for QV BJ. Fucking ridiculous! I need to get a girlfriend.Sup Bro I feel your pain the hobby has changed for the worse pickings are slim to none And the chicks online are no help either I think I might have to Start back watching porn and do what it does LOL and $100 for a Qv I'm not definitely not paying that ever.

CueBall826
04-26-21, 01:49
Sup Bro I feel your pain the hobby has changed for the worse pickings are slim to none And the chicks online are no help either I think I might have to Start back watching porn and do what it does LOL and $100 for a Qv I'm not definitely not paying that ever.I don't do qv. I usually pay $100-150 for 30 min.

Manwhore786
04-26-21, 06:10
Our girl loves what she does!

Just saw Barbie on 46 bus stop.

Calizum69
04-26-21, 08:20
Cruising and scouting I see another on a scooter, seems a catch on the ride I been up picking scooter girls. Nice latina that loves to please and gives great action Jackson BBBJ and serves local motel for full monty pleasing.

Has digits and definitely repeat.

Winchester321
04-26-21, 09:03
I don't do qv. I usually pay $100-150 for 30 min.I paid 29 for a thick ass Latina big thighs and big ass maybe I got lucky.

Yoyes
04-26-21, 10:59
Cruising and scouting I see another on a scooter, seems a catch on the ride I been up picking scooter girls. Nice latina that loves to please and gives great action Jackson BBBJ and serves local motel for full monty pleasing.

Has digits and definitely repeat.Anyway I can I have her digits.

ToniSnif
04-26-21, 15:47
I paid 29 for a thick ass Latina big thighs and big ass maybe I got lucky.You are lucky what area I love thick latina bbw.

ArodAgain34
04-26-21, 16:59
I don't do qv. I usually pay $100-150 for 30 min.Hell yea bro I rather have 30 minutes to get my moneys worth I don't like paying 100 just to be rushed out quickly that wud upset me.

Winchester321
04-26-21, 17:26
Anyway I can I have her digits.What area was this?

Winchester321
04-26-21, 17:27

Has digits and definitely repeat.What's the street you found her on?

Winchester321
04-26-21, 17:29
You are lucky what area I love thick latina bbw.Bro honestly I got really lucky she's from New York, Latina thick thighs and big ass, she wanted to go home with me, I found her on 312th Krome street next to the nex motel she didn't even asked for money upfront, she just stated grabbing on me, she did everything, I'm 100% someone picked her up and is fcuking her for days! I did pay her 29 bucks though!

Winchester321
04-26-21, 17:30
Our girl loves what she does!Can give me the exact location where you picked her up?

Sflbangin
04-26-21, 17:49
Nice find by the way your box is full.

Has digits and definitely repeat..

Skarabajo69
04-26-21, 23:10
Bro honestly I got really lucky she's from New York, Latina thick thighs and big ass, she wanted to go home with me, I found her on 312th Krome street next to the nex motel she didn't even asked for money upfront, she just stated grabbing on me, she did everything, I'm 100% someone picked her up and is fcuking her for days! I did pay her 29 bucks though!Pics, or it didn't happen.

JusLukin2
04-27-21, 08:16
You are very popular with these finds, mailbox is full, but could we have Roxy and Amber's digit? Thanks.

CruisingGuy
04-27-21, 14:32
Sup Bro I feel your pain the hobby has changed for the worse pickings are slim to none And the chicks online are no help either I think I might have to Start back watching porn and do what it does LOL and $100 for a Qv I'm not definitely not paying that ever.Definitely not a monger's market anymore. SW'ers getting scooped within minutes of walking the walk and getting escort prices.

CueBall826
04-27-21, 17:46
Pics, or it didn't happen.It probably did happen. Anything can happen these days. LOL.

WeShare
04-27-21, 20:45
So I just ran into Danielle in OT SHE LOOKS REALLY GOOD AND THICK said she went to North Carolina to clean up and all but I feel like someone wife's her up she's living in coral gables now asked if She was down to get piped down she said she's not working anymore.

Winchester321
04-27-21, 23:52
Nice find by the way your box is full.Can you give me some digits?

Winchester321
04-27-21, 23:54
Hell yea bro I rather have 30 minutes to get my moneys worth I don't like paying 100 just to be rushed out quickly that wud upset me.Lmao I wouldn't pay that much, I payed 29 for a thick ass Latina with a huge ass I got lucky I guess.

CueBall826
04-28-21, 01:32
So I just ran into Danielle in OT SHE LOOKS REALLY GOOD AND THICK said she went to North Carolina to clean up and all but I feel like someone wife's her up she's living in coral gables now asked if She was down to get piped down she said she's not working anymore.What kind of pic is that? LOL.

IceCube49
04-28-21, 10:29
Hey Cali,

She's a longtime resident of downtown / OT. She looks like she cleaned up. Can you provide her digits? Your inbox is full! Thanks!

Has digits and definitely repeat.

ArodAgain34
04-28-21, 11:59
Lmao I wouldn't pay that much, I payed 29 for a thick ass Latina with a huge ass I got lucky I guess.$29 Buckaroos Man oh man what a sweet deal, now that's what I'm talking about I love it when the chicks are thick asf and prices right play on player LOL.

Martillo305
04-28-21, 12:24
What kind of pic is that? LOL.That's a picture of the street Danielle once walked through.

WeShare
04-28-21, 15:25
What kind of pic is that? LOL.It's a sneaky pic while driving away you look into the mirror she was sitting in the green bench on the dark corner where Jackson soul food is I said hi parked my car chopped it up for a bit and as I was leaving tried to take a good pic but iPhone new live setting and etc fucked it for me. I feel she's relapsing again which sucks to say no other reason why she would be in OT unless she was buying from a new dealer if that's so she'll be back in the streets again.

Chino2020
04-28-21, 16:54
I'm glad to see I wasn't going crazy, after noticing very little to no SWs in all my usual cruising areas. 27th Av from the bridge to 119th, 17th from 79th to 46th, 79th down to 2nd av. Nothing! I thought it was due to the curfew, but now the curfew is over and no change, I realized I'm just wasting gas. I see mention of OT. Where about in OT are you guys finding anything and are they available very late at night?

HD Murdock
04-29-21, 00:06
So I just ran into Danielle in OT SHE LOOKS REALLY GOOD AND THICK said she went to North Carolina to clean up and all but I feel like someone wife's her up she's living in coral gables now asked if She was down to get piped down she said she's not working anymore.Interior car door handle Pic?

ThaRiddler
04-29-21, 11:00
I'm glad to see I wasn't going crazy, after noticing very little to no SWs in all my usual cruising areas. 27th Av from the bridge to 119th, 17th from 79th to 46th, 79th down to 2nd av. Nothing! I thought it was due to the curfew, but now the curfew is over and no change, I realized I'm just wasting gas. I see mention of OT. Where about in OT are you guys finding anything and are they available very late at night?Yo I feel you. Going to try 79th again today. Will drive around for 30 to 45 minutes at the most. After that it is wasting gas. I don't know what's going on. Thank God for escorts.

Gringo2123
04-29-21, 11:23
I've seen better bigfoot photos

What kind of pic is that? LOL..

Winchester321
04-29-21, 13:28
Went looking for thick ass big ass Latina I fucked 2 weeks ago and nothing, I swear some monger is keeping her hidden and fucking her. Can someone tell some good places in Ot or Hialeah to find SW I only want WSW and LSW.

CueBall826
05-01-21, 07:02
Went looking for thick ass big ass Latina I fucked 2 weeks ago and nothing, I swear some monger is keeping her hidden and fucking her. Can someone tell some good places in Ot or Hialeah to find SW I only want WSW and LSW.I don't think you'll find SW's in Hialeah but ot yes. I went to homestead on Krome ave where you picked up that Latina early in the morning and I still didn't find her. I doubt you'll ever see her again. Some guy probably has her for good or long time.

Winchester321
05-01-21, 13:05
Went roaming around 312st saw this SW Latina heading down Krome next to metro PCs, then I was going to the bank saw another thick white Latina next to the next motel she passed by my car I could have picked her up but chose not then she crossed the street and went back to the next motel she was roaming if someone would pick her up again she was thick. Here are some pics. I tried uploading but it failed, message me if you want some pics I saw like 3 SW in Krome.

HD Murdock
05-01-21, 13:17
Went looking for thick ass big ass Latina I fucked 2 weeks ago and nothing, I swear some monger is keeping her hidden and fucking her. Can someone tell some good places in Ot or Hialeah to find SW I only want WSW and LSW.Where did you scoop her two weeks ago?

Winchester321
05-01-21, 13:21
Where did you scoop her two weeks ago?312 street Krome next to the next motel.

CueBall826
05-01-21, 14:21
Went looking for thick ass big ass Latina I fucked 2 weeks ago and nothing, I swear some monger is keeping her hidden and fucking her. Can someone tell some good places in Ot or Hialeah to find SW I only want WSW and LSW.They're a bar next to the Nexx motel on krome ave north of SW 312th st. She probably goes to that bar at night if you found her outside the Nexx motel. I would go there tonight after midnight or anytime tonight. Just giving you a clue or hint. They're might be some Latinas that go to that bar making some cash on the side whether they're Mexican, Cuban or whatever. I'm thinking they're might be more than one Latina that hangs out in that area or goes to that bar.

CueBall826
05-01-21, 14:25
Hell yea bro I rather have 30 minutes to get my moneys worth I don't like paying 100 just to be rushed out quickly that wud upset me.I like that post where you screwed ruby outside the building near 27th ave. I just read it. I keep thinking about her. You heard from her lately?

Calizum69
05-01-21, 16:25
I don't think you'll find SW's in Hialeah but ot yes. I went to homestead on Krome ave where you picked up that Latina early in the morning and I still didn't find her. I doubt you'll ever see her again. Some guy probably has her for good or long time.I can't remember her name but I was heading home drained from Amber Hialeah I posted about earlier this year and not to be confused with 79st Amber scooter girl. I know, two scooter girls and two girls Amber, I'm trying to keep track so stay with me and keep posting. If your of interest I contact you as two many shady cats on here, caliche. So after getting drained by Amber Hialeah, I'm heading south Le June approaching Okeechobee road and pull into corner gas Mobil station. While I'm pumping gas I see a chick by the gas station building south side, I finish pumping gas and wane over and start chat and she working, picked her up. Got a quick Jackson BBBJ nearby and dropped her off back at same location, this was like 9 something at night.

Winchester321
05-01-21, 23:47
I don't think you'll find SW's in Hialeah but ot yes. I went to homestead on Krome ave where you picked up that Latina early in the morning and I still didn't find her. I doubt you'll ever see her again. Some guy probably has her for good or long time.Your probably right, some guy took her and is fucking her for days until he's done, when I first got her she didn't even ask for money she started to grab my hand and wanted to go home with me super thick, nice little hairy pussy, and good riding skills. And head, if you ever get just remember she had a big scar on her right leg.

ArodAgain34
05-02-21, 00:46
I like that post where you screwed ruby outside the building near 27th ave. I just read it. I keep thinking about her. You heard from her lately?Last time I saw her she was by the BBQ pitt on 46st, I didn't persue her that day I rode right pass her LOL.

BbwLover954
05-02-21, 01:02
Anybody looking to gb some of these girls together got a few I'm willing to?

CueBall826
05-02-21, 02:52
Your probably right, some guy took her and is fucking her for days until he's done, when I first got her she didn't even ask for money she started to grab my hand and wanted to go home with me super thick, nice little hairy pussy, and good riding skills. And head, if you ever get just remember she had a big scar on her right leg.Ok I'll remember. Any tattoos? I'll check the other motels especially the Park Motel on SW 177 Ave one block north of SW 328th St. It's probably one of the worst motels in Miami-Dade. I never stayed there but I'm not sure.

CueBall826
05-02-21, 02:58
I can't remember her name but I was heading home drained from Amber Hialeah I posted about earlier this year and not to be confused with 79st Amber scooter girl. I know, two scooter girls and two girls Amber, I'm trying to keep track so stay with me and keep posting. If your of interest I contact you as two many shady cats on here, caliche. So after getting drained by Amber Hialeah, I'm heading south Le June approaching Okeechobee road and pull into corner gas Mobil station. While I'm pumping gas I see a chick by the gas station building south side, I finish pumping gas and wane over and start chat and she working, picked her up. Got a quick Jackson BBBJ nearby and dropped her off back at same location, this was like 9 something at night.So they're still are SW's in Hialeah. I haven't seen a SW in Hialeah in years especially on Okeechobee. I wonder if she hangs out at the Palacio Motel on Okeechobee and Lejeune. I heard it's a drug ring. They're was a shootout there about a few days ago I think. I saw it on the news. I also read the reviews there. Not too good.

PeterPipes
05-02-21, 10:46
Visited with Maegan on Saturday and she's looking very good, still recovering from a broken arm but should be ready to go soon. Took a few pics for entertainment purposes that she said I could post. The ass is looking thick and the nipples are looking very chewable.

CueBall826
05-02-21, 13:56
Visited with Maegan on Saturday and she's looking very good, still recovering from a broken arm but should be ready to go soon. Took a few pics for entertainment purposes that she said I could post. The ass is looking thick and the nipples are looking very chewable.She looks like mamabear.

Winchester321
05-02-21, 14:59
Ok I'll remember. Any tattoos? I'll check the other motels especially the Park Motel on SW 177 Ave one block north of SW 328th St. It's probably one of the worst motels in Miami-Dade. I never stayed there but I'm not sure.Didn't see any tattoos just a stitch up scar on her right leg, tan she was wearing grey joggers. You can check there but keep an eye on nex motel and the street where metro PCs is at.

Chilller
05-02-21, 23:55
I saw 2 SW's one nw 27th ave between 43rd st and 49th st by the chevron gas station. Actually both were north of the chevron gas station. One was a petite or spinner BSW wearing short shorts BSW with blonde dreads. She was short maybe 5'3. The other was LSW or WSW with short curly dirty blonde hair wearing a dress. I think it was a green / white stripe dress. Both were on the west side of 27th aver. I saw them at almsot 8 am Saturdday Morning as I was going inside the Chevrron.The short BSB with shorts and colored wigs that is always between the chevron and the liquor store she is a real bi tch. Asks for money upfront then becomes very aggressive and keeps asking for more and more. She will let you fuck her but will ask for more money every 30 seconds, definitely not a good time. I've also seen her get into a fight with another hoe by the liquor store, she broke a beer bottle over her head there was blood everywhere. This one is a huge risk, stay away.

CruisingGuy
05-03-21, 09:49
Visited with Maegan on Saturday and she's looking very good, still recovering from a broken arm but should be ready to go soon. Took a few pics for entertainment purposes that she said I could post. The ass is looking thick and the nipples are looking very chewable.By no means am I trying to contradict PeterPipes here. WOW looks so much older and beat up than the Meagan I met some years ago, she had just relocated to OT from North Miami and even while street walking she demanded escort prices and rightfully so. On occasion when I've had the fortune to meet a fresh girl from out of town planning to stay in OT to chase their "boy" I let them know if they get stuck in OT a year from now they'll look nothing like they do at the time.

BbwLover954
05-03-21, 12:18
Any spots BSW near 27th?

CueBall826
05-03-21, 12:31
The short BSB with shorts and colored wigs that is always between the chevron and the liquor store she is a real bi tch. Asks for money upfront then becomes very aggressive and keeps asking for more and more. She will let you fuck her but will ask for more money every 30 seconds, definitely not a good time. I've also seen her get into a fight with another hoe by the liquor store, she broke a beer bottle over her head there was blood everywhere. This one is a huge risk, stay away.Thanks for the heads up. Most of these bsb I dated I don't trust. I had bad experiences with them especially the one I dated 3 yrs ago in homestead but she's gone. I haven't seen her since but almost a year later I saw her at the movie theatre with some guy in cutler ridge in the auditorium. That was when we saw the movie superfly. They were sitting about 10 rows behind. I hope I never see her again. She had short dreads down to her neck about 40's. Some were not SW's but most of them that were not SW's were about demanding money from me and they were still my girlfriends or ex girlfriends. I'll stick to white or Hispanic ladies.

CueBall826
05-03-21, 12:35
Didn't see any tattoos just a stitch up scar on her right leg, tan she was wearing grey joggers. You can check there but keep an eye on nex motel and the street where metro PCs is at.Okay gotcha. I passed by the Park Motel at almost 5 am on Krome and close to SW 328th st. I saw this big black lady in the parking lot. Not sure if she's a SW or homeless or someone that lives close to the motel. I think I seen her before about 2 yrs ago. She was wearing a light color dress. It was dark so I couldn't tell exactly what color it was. She was hanging out with a few guys. Is the park motel a bad place to get a room. Guys let me know. It looks like a hole in the wall from the outside. Any thoughts let me know. Winchester what can you tell me about the park motel?

ArodAgain34
05-03-21, 15:42
The short BSB with shorts and colored wigs that is always between the chevron and the liquor store she is a real bi tch. Asks for money upfront then becomes very aggressive and keeps asking for more and more. She will let you fuck her but will ask for more money every 30 seconds, definitely not a good time. I've also seen her get into a fight with another hoe by the liquor store, she broke a beer bottle over her head there was blood everywhere. This one is a huge risk, stay away.You hooked up with keke? She's the Redbone that's always across the street by the chevron by herself most of the time. I had her about 6 times and she does try and beg for more money once you start the session that's why I go ham that ass when I'm hitting her from the back so I can get my nut and get the hell from around her weird ass, I saw her Friday she asked me for a date I was like ill be right back, I never came back I'm tired of her bipolar attitude, plus sometimes she looks to filthy for me to even want to touch her Hygiene is Something I pay attention to if a chick is to filthy I don't want her.

PeterPipes
05-03-21, 15:55
By no means am I trying to contradict PeterPipes here. WOW looks so much older and beat up than the Meagan I met some years ago, she had just relocated to OT from North Miami and even while street walking she demanded escort prices and rightfully so. On occasion when I've had the fortune to meet a fresh girl from out of town planning to stay in OT to chase their "boy" I let them know if they get stuck in OT a year from now they'll look nothing like they do at the time.I met her about 8 years ago and all things considered her body looks better now than it did back then. Her tits are filled in, her hips are wider (good for gripping) and she's got the tongue ring back.

Joe Pimp
05-04-21, 10:38
She's not on the street as much, so she actually has meat on her bones. Titties looked meatier and more curves. I've had her before when her tits were droppy and skinny and just loose skin. Her mouth was always good but I like her now much more.

I met her about 8 years ago and all things considered her body looks better now than it did back then. Her tits are filled in, her hips are wider (good for gripping) and she's got the tongue ring back.

CueBall826
05-04-21, 12:02
I met her about 8 years ago and all things considered her body looks better now than it did back then. Her tits are filled in, her hips are wider (good for gripping) and she's got the tongue ring back.These girls should hang out in front of the casinos like Micoossukkee, Magic City so they can make more money than the streets just like Hard Rock Casino but problem is they have cameras inside and outside the casino so if you're caught by security they might kick you out if you're with a hooker. If you do your business either get a room near the hard rock or park across or down the street from the casino.

Winchester321
05-04-21, 12:16
Okay gotcha. I passed by the Park Motel at almost 5 am on Krome and close to SW 328th st. I saw this big black lady in the parking lot. Not sure if she's a SW or homeless or someone that lives close to the motel. I think I seen her before about 2 yrs ago. She was wearing a light color dress. It was dark so I couldn't tell exactly what color it was. She was hanging out with a few guys. Is the park motel a bad place to get a room. Guys let me know. It looks like a hole in the wall from the outside. Any thoughts let me know. Winchester what can you tell me about the park motel?Never got a room there, but there are SW there sometimes, and in front of the park motel the other motel as SW to you'll find SW on Krome where next motel is at all the way to 344th and turn right you find SW you just have to keep looking. But I've seen a lot by nex motel.

Winchester321
05-04-21, 12:18
I only like WSW and Latina SW.

Winchester321
05-04-21, 13:39
Saw this thick Mexican thought she was a SW I think she was, but she rejected me she had big ass I got some pics.

Jhayze
05-04-21, 13:55
Belated report, Destiny texted me last Saturday, apparently she's back in town or been quite sometime now, she lives closer now to Unity and 54th with a new BF LOL.

Agreed on a car date lollipop session and parked at her apartment building lot, as usual one of the best sloppy DT head doctors in the area ending with BBJCIM, YMMV on cim, decided to continue and upgrade to FS and bring her to Nexx, but she declined Nexx but suggested to use her place instead since BF is out, I took the plunge with what's up danger, normal apartment place and checked every corner if anyone's there, do her in their bedroom LOL, BBFS doggy, cowgirl, mish, ending with another BBJCIM, overall damage plus the cardate with tip included is a Benjamin and Jackson.

I called her the next day last Sunday night, was going to request for 2 pops of her BBBJ specialty, but can't use her place as BF is home, so decided for a 1 pop care date instead, gave her 2 Jacksons for it, usually if you haven't nutted yet in 5 minutes she will complain a little' bit and start rushing, but both car date session this time, she took her time and follow directions for 10-15 blissful minutes, must be desperate to earn some dough.

Sadly this time she didn't allow any vidz or pics, also I miss the old car port, that apartment parking lot is risky.

Monger on! -jhayze.

BlaBoy
05-04-21, 14:26
Hmmm time to hit 79th again, I would love to see her again.She's pregnant now. About to have a baby in a few months.

BlaBoy
05-04-21, 14:31

Monger on.Just curious. How long ago was that? Same day you posted?

CueBall826
05-05-21, 10:13
Saw this thick Mexican thought she was a SW I think she was, but she rejected me she had big ass I got some pics.Nice pic. Where did you take this pic at? What street and what ave?

CueBall826
05-05-21, 10:15
Guys sinc some SW's have bad hygiene, if I were you I would wear a mask so you don't smell the cooter. LOL.

Winchester321
05-05-21, 10:35
Belated report, Destiny texted me last Saturday, apparently she's back in town or been quite sometime now, she lives closer now to Unity and 54th with a new BF LOL.

Agreed on a car date lollipop session and parked at her apartment building lot, as usual one of the best sloppy DT head doctors in the area ending with BBJCIM, YMMV on cim, decided to continue and upgrade to FS and bring her to Nexx, but she declined Nexx but suggested to use her place instead since BF is out, I took the plunge with what's up danger, normal apartment place and checked every corner if anyone's there, do her in their bedroom LOL, BBFS doggy, cowgirl, mish, ending with another BBJCIM, overall damage plus the cardate with tip included is a Benjamin and Jackson.

I called her the next day last Sunday night, was going to request for 2 pops of her BBBJ specialty, but can't use her place as BF is home, so decided for a 1 pop care date instead, gave her 2 Jacksons for it, usually if you haven't nutted yet in 5 minutes she will complain a little' bit and start rushing, but both car date session this time, she took her time and follow directions for 10-15 blissful minutes, must be desperate to earn some dough.

Sadly this time she didn't allow any vidz or pics, also I miss the old car port, that apartment parking lot is risky.

Monger on! -jhayze.Is it the same destiny from the porn video? She's white has brown hair? 19 YO Miami FL Street Walker Destiny Sucking that black dick the right way. http://www.charmcityporn.com/watch.php?vid=2f8b5928f.

Winchester321
05-05-21, 13:13
Nice pic. Where did you take this pic at? What street and what ave?Across from metropcs 312st heading towards krome.

Calizum69
05-05-21, 13:43
Yes it is the same WG and I too have had great service over her building parking lot new location just east of 54th from Unity. She don't care and nor do I, as the other day, just after sunset, so still lights out. She bobbing her head and two girls walking next to my car noticed. I just stared at them, while am getting head grin and smirked a smiled at them. One of them nodded and the other just kind of looked all the time while driving away. She listens to directions and really deep throats, which I love and just add saliva, plus my pre kids all mixed in the loop.

Fuck it, good times, monger on.

Calizum69
05-05-21, 13:54
I picked her up the other week, can't remember her name, just before sunset on Unity and around Erin Blondies block after I saw Scooter Amber. Decided for a second nut and was pleased by er head service. Speaks little English but we made due with the international motion of rules.

Know her name? Is it her?

Good times.

Calizum69
05-05-21, 13:59
Scooter Amber I just saw this week is not pregnant and that was sometime last month.

Wishfull Gathering.

Happy Hunting.

Monger out.

Cali 2021.

Winchester321
05-05-21, 15:08
Found this bbw SW I saw drinking beer, she didn't want to get in though.

Winchester321
05-05-21, 15:10
Idk what she was waiting for but she crossed the street, went by the nex motel I know for sure she was SW but she didn't ant to get in.

BlaBoy
05-05-21, 19:30
Scooter Amber I just saw this week is not pregnant and that was sometime last month.

Wishfull Gathering.

Happy Hunting.

Monger out.

Cali 2021.Well if it's the Amber on the scooter that you made the post about that you took the picture of is pregnant and you can't miss the belly. She's been pregnant for a while. First she was telling people it was a stomach virus, then she was going to have an abortion and then when I guess she was too far along it's now being arranged to give it up for adoption. FYI, I know you probably don't care, but yes if you had sex you were hitting the baby in the head if you have any size. No one is gathering. There's a reason I know for a fact that she's is pregnant. I mean there's nothing wrong with banging preggo SW's.

AlRod2020
05-05-21, 22:41
Done a handful of dates and always good but this time was far different.

Chick went ape shit. Total bipolar. Kept babbling about how That her loser bf was setup and shot. That she is going to kill me and my friends. That my friends did it. That she told the cops. Etc.

Told her the drugs are Fucking her up. She said she doesn't do them LOL.

Anyway had to throw her ass to the curb. Chick is certifiable. I mean this was way worse than any of barbies mood swings.

Careful with her. She seems sweet but is extremely violent.

WrongNo
05-06-21, 08:51
Done a handful of dates and always good but this time was far different.

Chick went ape shit. Total bipolar. Kept babbling about how That her loser bf was setup and shot. That she is going to kill me and my friends. That my friends did it. That she told the cops. Etc.

Told her the drugs are Fucking her up. She said she doesn't do them LOL.

Anyway had to throw her ass to the curb. Chick is certifiable. I mean this was way worse than any of barbies mood swings.

Careful with her. She seems sweet but is extremely violent.Is Blondie / Erin pregnant? Does anyone know, one way or another? Has there been any discussion?

Jack76
05-06-21, 13:32
Careful with her. She seems sweet but is extremely violent.That's too bad. I haven't seen her since she returned from vacation. She was always cool and calm. Crack is whack.

Spermaphoros
05-06-21, 13:34
Lulu or Lili? There was a Lili that was around that trailer park.

JB.She was my second to last SW I fucked before I left FL. She was right outside the TP and got right in. Spoke Spanish only, and a very working class Cuban dialect. Great BBBJ and BBFS with CIP. She loved how fuerte mi primer got to de leche felt in her.

Darker skinned mixed race Cuban with somewhat greying hair and nice dark nips.

I'd do it again if I could.

This was a Saturday early afternoon. She had just come back from cleaning a house and was going to swim in a pool in the to after.

A year ago Nelly wanted to do a threesome with a Lili from the park as I'd like her I suspect they're the same person

TheRealDeal14
05-06-21, 13:34
So let me give you an update just in case you didn't know just because somebody gets older doesn't mean they can't look better can't feel better than when they were younger not that I didn't have skills back then because with age comes more beauty more skills more ability to take your whole shit down my throat but if it could even be big enough to get down there so you know maybe that's the problem well maybe you don't like me because I don't do shit for $15 like the other girls that you got to scrub the seat for 4 hours to get they stank ass smell out of it so before you start talking about people why don't you try them out because I guarantee your toes would be curling begging for more.

By no means am I trying to contradict PeterPipes here. WOW looks so much older and beat up than the Meagan I met some years ago, she had just relocated to OT from North Miami and even while street walking she demanded escort prices and rightfully so. On occasion when I've had the fortune to meet a fresh girl from out of town planning to stay in OT to chase their "boy" I let them know if they get stuck in OT a year from now they'll look nothing like they do at the time.

CueBall826
05-06-21, 13:52
Idk what she was waiting for but she crossed the street, went by the nex motel I know for sure she was SW but she didn't ant to get in.So that was the bbw in the pic? I still haven't seen a SW in that area in years except by the park motel. You know that area better than I do. LOL. I drive by that area 2-3 times a week early in the morning between 5-7 am. LOL.

Winchester321
05-07-21, 00:48
So that was the bbw in the pic? I still haven't seen a SW in that area in years except by the park motel. You know that area better than I do. LOL. I drive by that area 2-3 times a week early in the morning between 5-7 am. LOL.Bro that's to early, try around 8 or 12 pm or 7:30 you have to keep driving around, also by the dry cleaning area there's SW.

Winchester321
05-07-21, 00:48
So that was the bbw in the pic? I still haven't seen a SW in that area in years except by the park motel. You know that area better than I do. LOL. I drive by that area 2-3 times a week early in the morning between 5-7 am. LOL.I've seen already like 3 BTW LOL and picked up 1.

BbwLover954
05-07-21, 01:23
Cruised 27th, 79th since Monday 1 am-3 am ran into a lot of different SW mostly BSW. Me personally prefer LSW but times are hard.

Short shorts BSW next to chevron Near 27th and 46th top was decent she was rude at first but Allow me to research all 3 gates.

Light skin chick BSW next to chevron approach her but she didn't want to get in she had a nice face so I did want the dream.

Thick asf big booty (fake booty) BSW on 27th and 84th by the dealership bus stop let you pass the back gate but try to up sell.

Short LSW approached my car on 27th and 79th thought it was LEO so I drove off and came back around for about 4 minutes and decide to approach and she devoured Johnson For 5 x4.

79th street And 12th -17th is still full of guys with wigs nothing new there.

Have digits for all and willing to trade.

CueBall826
05-07-21, 13:16
I've seen already like 3 BTW LOL and picked up 1.This morning I saw a possible SW. Maybe WSW or LSW walking with 2 black guys with bicycle walking towards nexx. LOL.

Winchester321
05-07-21, 14:42
On us1 268th st there's SW by a store it's in front of the shell gas station you can find them there. I saw two WSW.

CueBall826
05-07-21, 23:39
On us1 268th st there's SW by a store it's in front of the shell gas station you can find them there. I saw two WSW.Oh ok. I heard those sleep in tents in back of shell on the west side of US1. I don't think they sleep in tents on the east side of US1 in back of popeyes anymore. I saw one inside popeyes one night wearing black dress and I think she had blonde hair, maybe black hair. Very nice lady. Always smiling.

Skarabajo69
05-08-21, 02:00
Why do I have the feeling that Winchester and Cueball is the same dude? With worthless reports?

Winchester321
05-08-21, 09:08
This morning I saw a possible SW. Maybe WSW or LSW walking with 2 black guys with bicycle walking towards nexx. LOL.I told you. LOL.

Winchester321
05-08-21, 09:09
Why do I have the feeling that Winchester and Cueball is the same dude? With worthless reports?Bro it's not my fault your not getting any action, and no we're not the same person.

Calizum69
05-08-21, 12:11
On us1 268th st there's SW by a store it's in front of the shell gas station you can find them there. I saw two WSW.
Oh ok. I heard those sleep in tents in back of shell on the west side of US1. I don't think they sleep in tents on the east side of US1 in back of popeyes anymore. I saw one inside popeyes one night wearing black dress and I think she had blonde hair, maybe black hair. Very nice lady. Always smiling.
Why do I have the feeling that Winchester and Cueball is the same dude? With worthless reports?Same dude by there grammar and outlook I see. Amusing there discussion among the two, bi pooler posters are good too. Always get sum analogy from them, dead on Skara, but oh well. I profile all and see thee good monger monsters on here and the disarray. But I find it entertaining like our past orange in chief that I rather see Howard Stern interview. You'll see when you get all mature with age and monger fine wine I do. When I don't care what wine you have to offer and especially when you don't post it here, don't bother to engage. Mines a bliss in my scouting in the street corner for my next explosion in her mouth and see the seed drip from there mouths.

Blondie is always a good subject and when there minds turn, have a srong monger hand to keep in check like I and other gran monsters on here.

Monger on.

CueBall826
05-08-21, 14:44
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

PeterPipes
05-08-21, 15:01
Any of you vets on here ever pick her up. She was in her 40's, dark curly hair and always wore sexy bras and panties. She claimed her old man was a gangster from NY that owned properties in OT. She wasn't a regular, she would ghost for months then reappear then be gone again. Also claimed she owned an awning business.

Agent J
05-08-21, 15:36
Perhaps they are the same guy. Who cares I say if it brings more traffic to the site.

If you go back 10 years we have always had characters in the group and I assure you too many to name.

JB.

ThaRiddler
05-08-21, 17:45
Anybody looking to gb some of these girls together got a few I'm willing to?Depends on what women you're talking about smashing. I'm not gangbanging any of these ugly hoes.

BbwLover954
05-08-21, 18:18
Why do I have the feeling that Winchester and Cueball is the same dude? With worthless reports?That would be very sad honestly.

John Goodie
05-08-21, 19:23
Any of you vets on here ever pick her up. She was in her 40's, dark curly hair and always wore sexy bras and panties. She claimed her old man was a gangster from NY that owned properties in OT. She wasn't a regular, she would ghost for months then reappear then be gone again. Also claimed she owned an awning business.Brunette, curly-ish hair, big tits had a place in sans sousci?

BigLuber
05-08-21, 21:44
Perhaps they are the same guy. Who cares I say if it brings more traffic to the site.

If you go back 10 years we have always had characters in the group and I assure you too many to name.

JB.Guilty as charged here, I've had several names here over the years due to problems with my actions on the forum under Admin, so I tread lightly now. But the old timers here know me as Glen.

Hey, speaking about going back 10 years, does any of the old timers here remember Aimy, she use to hang outin Mid-town.

I'd pick her up at the bus stop on NE 2nd ave and 23rd street. We would go to the pink house and even though she was married with a couple of kids, she was a good date.

She had her tubes tied, so she would let me raw dog and cream pie her. Wow, I miss her, wish I could find her again.

Winchester321
05-08-21, 23:40
Same dude by there grammar and outlook I see. Amusing there discussion among the two, bi pooler posters are good too. Always get sum analogy from them, dead on Skara, but oh well. I profile all and see thee good monger monsters on here and the disarray. But I find it entertaining like our past orange in chief that I rather see Howard Stern interview. You'll see when you get all mature with age and monger fine wine I do. When I don't care what wine you have to offer and especially when you don't post it here, don't bother to engage. Mines a bliss in my scouting in the street corner for my next explosion in her mouth and see the seed drip from there mouths.

Blondie is always a good subject and when there minds turn, have a srong monger hand to keep in check like I and other gran monsters on here.

Monger on.Bro we're not the same person he lives close to homestead, and he knows some areas. Promise we're not the same I was giving him some areas to check out.

Aamco
05-09-21, 00:44
Always enjoyed your posts and your pics Glen61. Its great to hear from you! Hot damn Aimy is beautiful. What a gorgeous gal!!

Guilty as charged here, I've had several names here over the years due to problems with my actions on the forum under Admin, so I tread lightly now. But the old timers here know me as Glen.

Hey, speaking about going back 10 years, does any of the old timers here remember Aimy, she use to hang outin Mid-town.

I'd pick her up at the bus stop on NE 2nd ave and 23rd street. We would go to the pink house and even though she was married with a couple of kids, she was a good date.

She had her tubes tied, so she would let me raw dog and cream pie her. Wow, I miss her, wish I could find her again.

CueBall826
05-09-21, 02:45
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

CueBall826
05-09-21, 02:50
[Deleted by Admin]

CueBall826
05-09-21, 02:52
[Deleted by Admin]

I'm gonna ban you again if you don't figure out how to use the report post button.

A2

Agent J
05-09-21, 13:27
Obviously we know you as one of the founders. Matter of fact I started following you here and that is how I got into this fucking game down here many moons ago. I know aimi well and facked her many times but that crew is gone since they developed 2 v and O. T. I remember picking her up at the horse shoe on 79 street right behind take-one many years ago. That was around the time that your beloved yenifer was hanging around the trailer park on 79 and 14.

JB,

Guilty as charged here, I've had several names here over the years due to problems with my actions on the forum under Admin, so I tread lightly now. But the old timers here know me as Glen.

CueBall826
05-09-21, 14:53
[Deleted by Admin]

You are soon going to be gone

A2

CueBall826
05-09-21, 16:48
Are SW's potty trained? LOL.

PeterPipes
05-09-21, 20:39
Brunette, curly-ish hair, big tits had a place in sans sousci?I don't know about the place in Sans Souci but definitely the fake rack sounds like her. I saw her about 3 times in the span of a few years. She always wore pretty bras and panties too which is rare for these girls.

LuvHookers84
05-09-21, 20:44
I picked her up the other week, can't remember her name, just before sunset on Unity and around Erin Blondies block after I saw Scooter Amber. Decided for a second nut and was pleased by er head service. Speaks little English but we made due with the international motion of rules.

Know her name? Is it her?

Good times.Hey waszup man I was wondering do you have videos on a site if so can I be a friend so I can see your great work homie. I'm from south Carolina. I'm a big fan inbox me big dog.

CueBall826
05-09-21, 21:42
[Message to Admin deleted]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

Calizum69
05-09-21, 22:00
Saw her early this year at 17 street trap house along with Rebecca aka Dailyn Dream Snow chatting up on the same stick.

CueBall826
05-09-21, 22:56
I might take a drive to Okeechobee rd in Hialeah late tonight or early in the morning to see if they're any SW activity. I hear d they're was last week. Haven't seen any in years.

CueBall826
05-10-21, 12:05
Jesus I get reported for no reason from a2. This person is crazy. I'm a nice guy and I don't bother anyone so don't be sensitive. Well I didn't go to Hialeah this morning to look for SW. Maybe I'll go tomorrow as well as homestead or SW 8th st in Little Havana.

CueBall826
05-10-21, 15:53
I might go see this escort in palm beach tonight. She use to stay in Miami. A lot nice people in this forum. You guys are friendly. My English not that good but I learn with practice.

Winchester321
05-10-21, 16:34
I might take a drive to Okeechobee rd in Hialeah late tonight or early in the morning to see if they're any SW activity. I hear d they're was last week. Haven't seen any in years.No luck in homestead?

Pensfan87
05-10-21, 17:35
I don't know about the place in Sans Souci but definitely the fake rack sounds like her. I saw her about 3 times in the span of a few years. She always wore pretty bras and panties too which is rare for these girls.Could she suck dick like a demon, and great stamina? If so, saw her years ago at the bus stop on 2nd Ave. I remember her blowing me on the night the Heat won a championship.

CueBall826
05-11-21, 11:54
No luck in homestead?Na no luck. I drove by this morning and saw a couple of females walking on krome by nexx. Not sure if they're SW's. Both were wearing mask and had shorts on. That's all I know. This was about 8 am.

LuvHookers84
05-11-21, 12:36
Saw her early this year at 17 street trap house along with Rebecca aka Dailyn Dream Snow chatting up on the same stick.Calizum waszup man I was wondering do you have a profile on one of xvideos or xhamster I love ya work check me out on there what's your profile name if you have one on one of those? Hit me up I'm cool I can add you. Keep mongering on great work.

Destiny327
05-11-21, 15:08
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

PeterPipes
05-12-21, 06:25
Could she suck dick like a demon, and great stamina? If so, saw her years ago at the bus stop on 2nd Ave. I remember her blowing me on the night the Heat won a championship.Sounds like her, she was above average in all skills. Last time I picked her up I took her to the starlite and pounded her for a good 30 minutes straight then dropped her off at the Walgreens at the roads. The last time I saw her she just ignored me and kept walking. Haven't seen her in years but I passed by an awning company and it reminded me that she said she owned one. I looked her up on FB and it appears as if she does, then again it's FB. She did have a great man made rack on her.

Winchester321
05-12-21, 11:24
Na no luck. I drove by this morning and saw a couple of females walking on krome by nexx. Not sure if they're SW's. Both were wearing mask and had shorts on. That's all I know. This was about 8 am.Bro you got to pull over and hit your shot, and just ask. You never know.

Manwhore786
05-13-21, 06:17
Let us know when she's back in business. I still haven't been on a date with her. Can never find her.

Visited with Maegan on Saturday and she's looking very good, still recovering from a broken arm but should be ready to go soon. Took a few pics for entertainment purposes that she said I could post. The ass is looking thick and the nipples are looking very chewable.

CueBall826
05-13-21, 14:04
Bro you got to pull over and hit your shot, and just ask. You never know.Yeah you're right. I should go late at night. I hope I see some activity.

MaxHard1
05-14-21, 09:52
Saw Blondie again walking University stroll and she was alot of fun, cream pie beaver was such a delight. She tells me she gets more cock on Uni stroll.

Monger On.Walk.

I'm in Miami and had sometime today so I decided to take a drive to unity. I saw Erin she told me Goldie walking past the BBQ place I remembered from this post and wanted to pick her up. I don't like picking them up there so I circled back around. I pulled up and negotiated a fair price and she hopped in. I was surprised because she actually looks better than the pics Cali provided and looked better once she got in the car. We found a spot and I instantly realized that she is very talented. She started making love to my cock bringing it from a dormmate state to fully erect. I didn't have a lot of time and uncle was everywhere so I helped her out after enjoying her mouth for about 5 min. I told her to put her mouth on it right before I let go and she started making love to my cock as I exploded and to my surprise to continued to make love to it for another minute or two. Her tits are great and feel real even though I don't know if they are. She submissive and listened to everything I told her. I messaged her this morning but I she replied a little too late as I just left for another date. Of course I asked her if she speaks Greek she said yes if the roses are right. I'm going to find out more about that later today if time provides. I highly recommend her she pretty and very talent with a great attitude.

Report on my other date will be in the escort section shortly.

Eagle72
05-14-21, 14:27
Hi,

I love street girls where can I get them here in Miami.

MongeringMicky
05-14-21, 19:58
Would love to put my stick in her mouth again. Swore up and down she wouldn't catch it.

https://spankbang.com/5dp8q/video/miami+chubby+latina+takes+unwanted+unexpected+load+in+her+mouth.

TopSaucy
05-15-21, 09:12
WOW that's an awesome BJ.

Would love to put my stick in her mouth again. Swore up and down she wouldn't catch it.

https://spankbang.com/5dp8q/video/miami+chubby+latina+takes+unwanted+unexpected+load+in+her+mouth.