PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Frank M
01-27-06, 23:44
This is my first post to the Frederick forum, the majority of my input has been to the NOVA section. What I want to do is report on the Silver Lining Spa which sits just on the outside of the city limits of Frederick, MD. I have driven by it often but never stopped, until today. As suggested by another monger, I entered by the back door. After pressing the buzzer I was greated by Luni. A Korean lady early to mid thirties, small body with a slight belly, nice to the eyes. She offered me two types of sessions, one for 40 minutes for 3 Jacksons and 60 minutes for 4. Not having been there before I took the 40 minute session. She took me to a back room where I undressed. She left the room for a minute so I just hung around waiting to be taken to a table shower. She came back quickly but I am sorry to say that the table shower never happened. I am not sure if it was because I only got a 40 minute session or if it was Out of Order. (I saw this sigh on a door on my way out) The massage offered came in two flavors soft or hard. Being the man I am, I opted for hard. (at times I thought it was a mistake) For the next 35 minutes Luni worked my body (back, legs and arms) like there was no tomorrow. She was great. This was the first massage that I have had where the majority of it was done with the feet. After this workout, there was some nice light touching, and then the flip. The massage on the front was limited but satisfying. I left happy and fully stress free.
As a note, Luni’s english was excellent. She was very relaxed. When I went to my back I was able to lightly run my hand over her back. I did not ask for any extras. Maybe next time. And finally, I only saw one other lady in the building, an older Korean lady, who I was very glad did not answer the door when I arrived.

Gauge
01-28-06, 14:25
Could someone PM me where on Route # 85 the Silver Lining Spa is?

Thanks,

Gauge

LexLuther
01-28-06, 16:42
Frank,

Seems like you have never been to an AMP before.

There's always an older lady in an AMP. The workers don't clean and don't cook. But they usually live in the AMP. So the older woman keeps it clean, washes the towels, sheets, etc. She also cooks for anyone else who works there. This is just the way these places are run.

Try some of the AMP's in HoCo or even in VA or DC. You'll have a better experience.

Lex

BigTigger
02-02-06, 02:37
First of all, almost anytime you want a shower, you have to get the 1 hour session.

Second, if you ask for the soft massage, that's usually a key to the woman that you want at least the HJ.

I may be in that area next week, if so, I'll check it out and let you know.

BigTig

This is my first post to the Frederick forum, the majority of my input has been to the NOVA section. What I want to do is report on the Silver Lining Spa which sits just on the outside of the city limits of Frederick, MD. I have driven by it often but never stopped, until today. As suggested by another monger, I entered by the back door. After pressing the buzzer I was greated by Luni. A Korean lady early to mid thirties, small body with a slight belly, nice to the eyes. She offered me two types of sessions, one for 40 minutes for 3 Jacksons and 60 minutes for 4. Not having been there before I took the 40 minute session. She took me to a back room where I undressed. She left the room for a minute so I just hung around waiting to be taken to a table shower. She came back quickly but I am sorry to say that the table shower never happened. I am not sure if it was because I only got a 40 minute session or if it was Out of Order. (I saw this sigh on a door on my way out) The massage offered came in two flavors soft or hard. Being the man I am, I opted for hard. (at times I thought it was a mistake) For the next 35 minutes Luni worked my body (back, legs and arms) like there was no tomorrow. She was great. This was the first massage that I have had where the majority of it was done with the feet. After this workout, there was some nice light touching, and then the flip. The massage on the front was limited but satisfying. I left happy and fully stress free.

As a note, Luni’s english was excellent. She was very relaxed. When I went to my back I was able to lightly run my hand over her back. I did not ask for any extras. Maybe next time. And finally, I only saw one other lady in the building, an older Korean lady, who I was very glad did not answer the door when I arrived.

Gauge
02-14-06, 10:22
Finally made my way to this place in Frederick. I had the day off so off I went at about 3 PM. Went in the back way (suggested). The woman met me at the door, small woman in her 40's I would guess. I heard another woman in the background speaking in Korean I think, and much older (but didn't see her). This was my first time here, and she had asked me if I had been before, and I said the usual, "It has been a while. "

I was taken to a massage room and asked how long? There was no talk about any choice of girls. This was it. She wasn't unattractive, but older. Small little frame, and nice shape. I opted for the 1 hour (4 jacksons) appointment and was given the chance to disrobe. She then returns and covers me with a towel to go off to the TS. She has also changed into a tight, clingy little thing. Her name is Yumi.

The TS was nice and warm. She was fairly brief with it, and I tried to complement her as she did a nice job. She didn't spend to much time with the the Asian, which was fine by me. I flipped over and when she was walking around I would try to caress her ass and legs. At one point she took my hand off her ass and put it down. I wasn't sure what services would be offered.

She then washed me topside and got me back up to dry me off. Off we went back to the masssage room. They did have that little zippered case on the side table which you can place your valuables into, and I did with my cash. It went with me to the TS and back to the massage room. She asked me what type of massage I wanted, and I opted for the soft (as I thought this would give me the best chance of other services). She started off very softly and all over while I was on my stomach. She eventually started to spend some time around my butt and balls. This felt good and started getting me feeling better.

The flip came and she started to look at Gauge Jr. , and applied some baby powder around and got some baby oil for the HJ. I asked her if she would take off her clothes and she said "No. " She continued to work the HJ for the Happy Ending. After the nice clean up, she asked if I wanted more massage on my back. I said sure. She really went to work on my back. Her hands were deep into all the muscle groups and really worked the kinks out of my shoulders and back. Then she actually got up on me and did the walking type of massage. Man oh Man! She really worked the stuffing out of me.

Yumi finished with some stuff around the legs and a little more on the back and that was it. Nothing else other than she helped me up and helped me dress. I am not sure that other services are available or whether it's just that she wasn't really sure about me as a regular customer yet. I did give her a samll tip and thanked her.

Overall, if all you want is a great massage, TS, and a Happy Ending. Silver Lining would suit you well. If you are looking for the GFE, FS, and DATY. I am not sure I would recommend. It doesn't appear that they have any other women to choose from.

I would like to hear from others that have gone as well. Tell us what you have experienced.

Gauge

Member #4954
03-11-06, 00:27
I just joined this group and glad to be here. I ussually go to Friendly Evergreen Spa in Chambersburg . I also used to go to Sukura(?) behind the Ford dealer on the goldenmile. I havent heard of Silver Lining on 85 Could somebody help a poor horny boy with directions? I did go to a mp that forgot the name but it was sorta behind the Jug Bridge restraunt (again ??) Had a great massage there by a young girl, That was some time ago so names are gone from my aging brain.but she had nice, firm boobies and a tatoo just above her butt that said "Heaven". Second and last visit, different girl, pissy 'tude, and bad hj. I could do better, but thats no fun!

Thanks

Genre
03-11-06, 11:56
I havent heard of Silver Lining on 85 Could somebody help a poor horny boy with directions?Small white house, next to a tatoo parlor on the north west corner of 355 (Urbana Pike) and Grove, less than 1/2 mile south of the 70/355/85 intersection.

Gauge
03-11-06, 12:56
Silver Lining Spa is NOT on Route 85, but over on #355. You will need to take Grove Street from Route # 85 over to # 355, turn Left at the light, and it should be right on your Left hand side. You should be able to see the sign.

Try that!

I'd like to hear more about the places you spoke about on the Goldenmile and behind Jug Bridge?

PM me about those, will you?

Gauge

Sugoi Nippon
03-11-06, 21:20
Hello all,

I'm a bit of a newbie to the whole AMP experience but will be posting my two visits to DC AMPs in the proper section. Reading the forum here, I see that Silver Lining is a whole lot closer so I drove up there today to investigate. I arrived about 6-7pm (saturday) night. However, looking in the windows the entire place looked black - like nobody was home. I didn't see any cars parked out back of it either. Since two of the windows looked painted over or boarded up, I decided not to chance it at this time of night. I peered around the front to see if there were any "shut down" signs but I didn't see any. I would expect the early evening of a saturday night to be a busy time!

Do you think it was closed? Does it usually not have any lights visible at night? Should I still go up the back way? If anyone could enlighten me on the status of the place I'd appreciate it and will return to post my experiences.

Thanks

Edit: I'm going to attempt to head back on Monday, early in the day. See if they're open.

Sugoi Nippon
03-13-06, 20:30
Well, I returned to Silver Lining this late afternoon to some unwelcome surprises. If this is too much detail please let a mod PM me.

Arriving around 5-6 again, I was happy to see the Open sign lit. There were three or four cars parked out back. I pulled into the lot and decided to sit there for a few minutes as I noticed there were three or four guys at the tattoo parlor hanging around out back. They did not go inside for quite awhile. My first question would be if these guys are in fact cool. The paranoid part of my brain has me thinking they're taking down liscense plates, pictures, or something else. Are these guys anything to worry about? Logic tells me no, but I'm a bit nervous about LE plants.

Now the big news. After 5 or so minutes of waiting in my car, a white two door chevy shows up. It has Red White and Blue govt or state plates of some kind..the kind where only 4 numbers are visible. Otherwise, it is unmarked The guy who steps out of it is a cop/fed if I ever saw one. Short buzzcut, marine or state trooper style (difficult to tell which), sunglasses, a polo shirt, and tan slacks.

Guy gets out of the car, walks up to the back door. I couldn't tell if he actually got in or not because of my angle. In any case, he comes back in like 5 minutes or so - obviously not a patron. He gets in his vehicle and leaves. Between this and the tatoo parlor guys hanging out, I get nervous and drive the hell off. I make a few loops and go to mess around for awhile, get something to eat etc.. by the time I make my final check of the area to see if the tatoo parlor guys are gone, the "cop"'s car is back waiting in the parking lot. Needless to say, I don't pull in.

So I need some advice on this situation. Can they really bust you just for being in the area, or being a patron of a legit massage (ie they didn't see any "extras" only you leaving)? It sure as hell looked like this car was waiting for people to exit the AMP.

Alternately, if the driver of that car is on these boards and is a hobbiest who just so happens to look like LE... uh, my apologies. But you freaked the hell out of me heh.

LexLuther
03-14-06, 08:08
Sugoi Nippon,

The possibility of being arrested is somehwat like the possibility of being sued. Any person can sue you at any time and likewise any LEO can arrest you at any time. The real questions are:

1.) Can the establishment make the charge stick?

Answer, for the circumstances you described, is "NO".

2.) Even if you can't be convicted, what are your family, friends, and employer going to say about your being arrested?

Only you can answer this.

Lex

Sugoi Nippon
03-16-06, 22:14
Good to know, Lex. I try not to let these kind of things defer me, especially considering that these spas are legit businesses and advertise as such.

In any event, I went back today and saw the welcoming Open sign lit. However, when I again went to the back door and knocked the mamasan told me they were busy and promptly denied me service again. Am I just getting blown off because of the way I look? I'm fairly sure the only cars in the parking lot belong to the staff. Or maybe they really do only serve one person at a time?

Should I just keep checking back? Do something else? I'm a younger guy (20s) (decent looking, if I do say so myself) who doesn't look anything like typical LE, so I'm a little perplexed here. I never had such a problem down in DC.

I had thought of calling, as they have a number on the window, but I'm a little bit concerned to leave a trail, so to speak.

LexLuther
03-17-06, 09:10
Sugoi Nippon,

You are correct in your point. This is, as far as you or anyone else knows, a legit business. So you should not be breaking the law by entering or leaving.

If you call, you could perhaps schedule an appt. and tell them who and what to expect. Describe yourself, etc. Depending upon the time you knocked, they could have been in the process of closing for lunch, dinner, or a shopping trip.

Keep trying, or drive a little further and take with you Lex's wishes for better luck.

Lex

Gauge
03-22-06, 09:34
Interesting reading here about Silver Lining?

I had no idea that anyone was having any problems with them when they were open.

I suspect that they only have one woman (Yumi) working there, and then the older Mama.

I haven't been there in a month or two so I can't quite comment on why some of you are having trouble. I hope they are not getting harassed by LE. Frederick needs something like this as they don't even have a strip club within the city lines.

Be careful and good luck.

Gauge

Frank M
03-28-06, 00:57
I think the deal is more that they only have one provider vs. not wanting someone inside their establishment. I went by the other day at lunch and found three vehicles in the parking lot. Thinking I was to late, I rang the bell. Sure enough the older asian lady answered the door and said the other lady was busy. When I asked for how long she replyed 40 minutes. I did not go back. My lunch time was over.

Sugoi Nippon
03-29-06, 21:02
Well, I finally got my time in Silver Lining today, but I came away a little dissappointed. I got there early and the place was busy, so I came back later. I saw Yumi, who told me she's the only one working there. She told me they offer 1/2 hour for 60 (!) or 1 hour for 80, which is about 20 past what many of the DC spas do. Still I figure its worth it. I passed the room with the out of order sign on it. Yumi tells me since she's the only one working there, I can't have the 60 minute, just the 40. I pull out the $60 and disrobe when she leaves the room, putting on the towel and laying on the table, which has fresh linens.

No shower was offered, but she gave an absolutely fabulous back massage. This woman certainly is at least an experience, if not a professionally trained massueus. However, at the end of the time there was no flip, or any of the other acountrements thereof. I wonder why this was, and would very much like to discuss it with a senior. I have more details, if an experienced member would like to PM me.

At the end, I tipped her $10 for her time, which I do to just about any regular masseus. Certainly a great massage, but any muscle stretching/training wasn't on the menu.

Sugoi Nippon
04-18-06, 20:59
I have been wanting to visit Yumi again for some time, so yesterday I ventured back up to Silver Lining. I arrived bit late at around 5:30 to find it closed - no cars in the parking lot and the open sign turned off. Attributing it to the fact it was the monday after Easter, I resolved to return later.

Well I wake up this morning tense as ever and hope they are open. Arriving around 4:15pm, I'm treated to a repeat performance of absolutely nothing, as the sign is still dark and the parking lot still empty.

Does anyone know what's going on here? Are they closed? Have they changed their hours? Still on Easter break?

Also, I'd like to request that any patrons who are on good terms with the establishment "feel out" how extensive the menu can be, if they get a chance.

Who knows, maybe I'm just too late :)

Sugoi Nippon
04-24-06, 23:00
I think I spend more time /trying/ to get into Silver Lining. Wish there's more to contribute, but I'll give you guys what I can.

Dropped by again today, and thankfully they are back in service. Up to the back door and Mamasan tells me (surprise) they are busy, and to come back in 40. I leave and return, but see two new cars in the parking lot, so I assume someone beat me to the punch. I really wish they'd get more girls. Seems like I'm always waiting or out of luck!

For being so popular, I'm surprised there arn't more reports here! If any of you read the board but arn't posting, please post your experiences!

Sugoi Nippon
05-20-06, 09:40
Time for another story of fancy and whimsy ;)

A little while ago I lucked out with my timing and got into seeing Yumi again. This time, she was a lot friendlier and though I thought it hard to believe, the massage itself was actually better than last! This time a flip was included and there was a substancial chest and front massage. All in all, a very good manual workup. I'd definately go back, but still hope additional content is on the menu. Definately got my hour's worth.

Hondo Lane
06-28-06, 12:18
I recently saw Lauren Haze. It was worth the drive through the pouring rain. Lauren is a very attractive lady with a body that looks like it was carved out of marble. That ass is probably without peer.

On top of that she is very friendly and very talented. I almost put out my eye when launch was achieved as no cim was requested. Very, very good skills. My favorite picture is on top.

Wow!

Hondo Lane

Doing all the gals so you don't have to.

A John
06-28-06, 16:38
I recently saw Lauren Haze. It was worth the drive through the pouring rain. Lauren is a very attractive lady with a body that looks like it was carved out of marble. That ass is probably without peer.

On top of that she is very friendly and very talented. I almost put out my eye when launch was achieved as no cim was requested. Very, very good skills. My favorite picture is on top.

Wow!

Hondo Lane

Doing all the gals so you don't have to.She is a hot one she looks small frame spinner type? She have a web site, Or how does one get in touch with her?

Fudge1
06-28-06, 19:02
OK Where is see listed and how many roses is it. See looks great. I would have a hard time picking out a favorite picture.

VanDriver
06-28-06, 20:18

Wow!

Hondo Lane

Doing all the gals so you don't have to.

Hondo:
Is this the Lauren Haze the porn star @ $850/hour?

http://www.sophiesdreamgirls.com/LaurenHaze.html

Aman Tuleev
06-28-06, 22:30
Hondo:
Is this the Lauren Haze the porn star @ $850/hour?

http://www.sophiesdreamgirls.com/LaurenHaze.html

at april it was : 300 hr & 550 for 2 hr @ Frederick.

the better way to reach her is e-mail ... laurenhaze@yahoo.com

LexLuther
06-29-06, 08:40
There's no pussy that's worth that much money. Sorry!

In my opinion, if you have that much to blow, you'd be better off spending 1K or so on a ticket to Thailand or China where you could get some real poontang, have a great time, and fuck your brains out for a month or so. Then come back home and you'd have great memories.

Just my opinion.

Lex

Geesh
06-29-06, 09:08
$850 = 42 BJs on the street.

Hugh Jardon
06-29-06, 22:58
I don't want to buy it.
I just want to rent it.

Sugoi Nippon
07-01-06, 23:36
Glad it was worth it, Hondo, but that's a little beyond my means!

In any event I should be heading back to silver lining any day now. Anyone else visit recently? I'd be be interested to see some other stories before I head back again. In any event, I'll have a write up when I'm done.

Gauge
07-07-06, 08:23
I am just getting caught up here in the Frederick post, but I can't believe what I am reading about Lauren Haze!

Who would pay that much money? Is it for the PSE?

Now if I had a chance to be with some super sexy Adult stars from the 1980's and 1990's. I might have to do that too.

Give me Ebony Ayes or Jeannie Pepper anyday and I would fork out some dough. That would be worth it.

Gauge

Bronze Hornet
07-09-06, 09:41
Lauren Haze's current donation requirement is $$$.5

BH

Benchseats Rock
07-09-06, 11:08
That is a hunk of cash, but I prefer to look at this from the once in a lifetime perspective. A porn star is a rare enough kind of woman that they command a certin respect about them. We are pretty much in awe of them, from puberty till death, they rule our fantasy, ignite our libido, allowing us a few moments of happiness thinking about what could be if only.... while we pursue our day to day grind. On the other hand, you can fuck as many as you want any day of the year with one good night in Vegas.

The reason to spend the 3.5 on Ms. Haze is because as rare as a Porn Star is, even more rare is the girl from Dundalk who made it to 30 still looking amazing, never having had children, who got rich, and can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch (not a big deal from Dundalk) while maintaining all of her teeth (a big deal to be sure). Well, and that ass too... but realistically, does anyone know a bookie brave enough to lay down the odds of that ever happening again to a girl from Baltimore? I remind you that Ms. Lords was imported.

I think I'll listen to some Van Halen this afternoon.

Bench

Gauge
07-11-06, 07:13
I have to take my hat off to Benchseats. He has a very valid point.

I agree with him on all the points about the chances to be with a stunning porn star. Let alone in Frederick. Great point. And you really got me with the Miss Lords issue. I still think she is one of the sexiest women alive today.

If anyone has contacts for Miss Lords. Then I am willing to spend some serious roses.

Gauge

Gauge
07-14-06, 14:20
Has anyone here tried this Blond in Frederick?

http://baltimore.craigslist.org/ers/181224464.html

Sounds like a few good reviews on CL, but no FS, oral, or foreign languages.

Gauge

Benchseats Rock
07-16-06, 15:51
I have to take my hat off to Benchseats. He has a very valid point.

I agree with him on all the points about the chances to be with a stunning porn star. Let alone in Frederick. Great point. And you really got me with the Miss Lords issue. I still think she is one of the sexiest women alive today.

If anyone has contacts for Miss Lords. Then I am willing to spend some serious roses.

Gauge

Save your roses. She is happily retired and actually decries the biz and most if not all of the crap and abuse that goes along with it. She's very much on the record about it and has been concentrating her career efforts in legitimate film projects and has been involved in many music projects. I have a signed by the band first printing of the Juno Reactor album and other film memorabilia from Cry Baby and more recent projects. Her ex husband and I used to drink together often, speaking of which, if he reads this forum he should pm me.

Rumour had it years ago that she could occasionally be seen on the water taxi, but I think the exposure to the sun may have fried some of those boat driver's brains...

Benchseats Rock
07-16-06, 15:52
Has anyone here tried this Blond in Frederick?

http://baltimore.craigslist.org/ers/181224464.html

Sounds like a few good reviews on CL, but no FS, oral, or foreign languages.

Gauge

From what I have heard she provides a bad handjob at best with limited roaming to the nether regions. Of course, this is if she makes the appointment at all.

Cgeorgri
07-16-06, 19:44
Hey whats up fellas,

I work in Frederick and Hagerstown but I live in Baltimore. Sometimes during lunch I would like to find some fun. But these areas seem dry. I like BSW or WSW or amp. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Member #4954
07-17-06, 16:48
Hey whats up fellas,

I work in Frederick and Hagerstown but I live in Baltimore. Sometimes during lunch I would like to find some fun. But these areas seem dry. I like BSW or WSW or amp. Any suggestions?

ThanksI've been seeing some sw action in Hagerstown lately, BUT they are fugly. Thay are so fugly, Bill Clinton would pass on them!lol. But a word of warning, in Hagerstown at least, if the girl is cute, and weighs less than your car, cruise around the block and look out fot for LE. 'Cause she is probley a decoy. Around the Mid town motel is a normal sw hangout. Also Walnut st. However LE also cruises these areas.

Keep your eyes open & good luck

Gauge
08-17-06, 12:42
Hey~!

What's going on here? No one have anything to report?

have you all seen the latest from the DC Board about all the busts in DC at the AMP's? Five are shut down, and all others are closed. WTF!

I hope this doesn't effect Silver Lining. Granted, I haven't been there in a while.......................who has?

I did enjoy reading about Silver Lining in the 2005 and 2004 archives. Sounds like it was a great spot at one time. Probably not now with all the DC activitiy.

Any comment?

Gauge

Member #4954
08-27-06, 23:48
Stopped by Silver Lining just for grins & giggles, all to no avail. A sign on the back door said closed and there was no answer to the phone. Oh well, maybe in the future it will reopen. Oh it was about 11:30 - noon when I was there.

It figures. I have a rare saturday off, I have spare cash to spend, and the place is closed. Its almost enough to piss off the Pope!

Gauge
09-19-06, 15:33
Hey Dudes!

I drove bye SL over the weekend and the LIGHT was on! Not sure what is being offered. I had too much to do to stop in.

Check it out!

Gauge

Gauge
10-05-06, 14:57
Drove bye yet again this last weekend and saw the "OPEN" light on!

I couldn't stop, but notcied a few cars parked in the back.

Someone needs to find out if Frederick is back in action.

Gauge

Sugoi Nippon
10-10-06, 12:37
Great to hear! I may stop by next I'm in the area! If you can get in there sometime soon, let me know what you find (in PM if you prefer!)

Member #4954
12-15-06, 11:03
Does anybody have any info on Silver Lining? Are they open yet has there been any takers since they ( IF ) reopened? I am getting the itch and want to give meself an early Christmas gift!

Gun Runner
03-05-07, 05:25
So I'm going to be in town for a couple of days. Any thing exciting going on in Fredrick or do I have to go into Baltimore for some action??

How about any good strip clubs in Fredrick?

Enor Muscock
03-05-07, 12:25
So I'm going to be in town for a couple of days. Any thing exciting going on in Fredrick or do I have to go into Baltimore for some action??

How about any good strip clubs in Fredrick?

Fredneck? You gots to be joking.

Your choices are to head east toward Balto, or west toward Charles Town and Martinsburg. East you'll find the Mill Stream. I 70 across the Balto Beltway at the end of Security Blvd. About 30 mins. Great eye candy, expensive beer and no touching. Go downtown to the Block, even more expensive beer, $20 drinks for the ladies, is possible to get a blowjob at the bar but expect to part with a lot of $. BUT, having said that, the Block is an experience not to be missed if you're up for a debauch. About 45min to 1hr drive. DUI's are big business here, and MD is a .08 state so watch yourself.

Go west to Charles Town, play the ponies and slots and keep your eye out. Lots of civilians out to have a good time. Place called the Huddle Club not too far which is a pretty good time, and a place called the Pequea or some indian name a little further. Lots of places if you keep heading toward Martinsburg, Legs and the Millenium come to mind but realistically none have the extreme possibilities of the Block. However, they are a hell of a lot easier on the walle, and have some pretty good eye candy. You can party in WV for a week on what you'll spend for a night in Balto. Charles Town is about 30 minutes, Martinsburg about another 20 after that.

Final Thought. Head down to Market Street. Lots of bars with horny civilians. DO NOT PROPOSITION FOR CASH IN A BAR! FDK LE has been running stings in clubs lately.

Enjoy your stay.

Gun Runner
03-05-07, 22:01
Fredneck? You gots to be joking.

Your choices are to head east toward Balto, or west toward Charles Town and Martinsburg. East you'll find the Mill Stream. I 70 across the Balto Beltway at the end of Security Blvd. About 30 mins. Great eye candy, expensive beer and no touching. Go downtown to the Block, even more expensive beer, $20 drinks for the ladies, is possible to get a blowjob at the bar but expect to part with a lot of $. BUT, having said that, the Block is an experience not to be missed if you're up for a debauch. About 45min to 1hr drive. DUI's are big business here, and MD is a .08 state so watch yourself.

Go west to Charles Town, play the ponies and slots and keep your eye out. Lots of civilians out to have a good time. Place called the Huddle Club not too far which is a pretty good time, and a place called the Pequea or some indian name a little further. Lots of places if you keep heading toward Martinsburg, Legs and the Millenium come to mind but realistically none have the extreme possibilities of the Block. However, they are a hell of a lot easier on the walle, and have some pretty good eye candy. You can party in WV for a week on what you'll spend for a night in Balto. Charles Town is about 30 minutes, Martinsburg about another 20 after that.

Final Thought. Head down to Market Street. Lots of bars with horny civilians. DO NOT PROPOSITION FOR CASH IN A BAR! FDK LE has been running stings in clubs lately.

Enjoy your stay.

Thanks so much for the info, especially about the DUI levels. I'll be checking out the ponies and the clubs on Market.... Thanks Again!!

Mysterystench
03-06-07, 14:25
Hey guys,

I just moved here a few weeks ago from the Rockville / Bethesda area. Is there any SW activity on market street or south street anymore? Or maybe any of the other side streets. I cruised a few times with no luck, just wondering if its totally dead or if I might just get lucky one of these days. Any advice or info would be awesome.

Member #4954
04-02-07, 22:49
I called Silver Lining last Sat. But got no answer. Does anybody know if they are closed for good or what????

Woofermagoo
04-03-07, 05:30
I called Silver Lining last Sat. But got no answer. Does anybody know if they are closed for good or what?Drove by Silver Lining the other day and the open sign was on.

I haven't been there in over a year and a half, so not sure what is on the menu.

I might have to TOFTT.

Gauge
04-12-07, 08:28
I too, have driven by lately and seen the "OPEN" sign on and many cars parked in the back.

I haven't been in about a year as well, and don't usually like to go if too many cars are there.

I would look forward to hearing from anyone who goes to see what's on the menu. I could use something nice and fun that was more local for me.

Keep posting and let us know.

Holdmetoo
04-13-07, 17:54
I too, have driven by lately and seen the "OPEN" sign on and many cars parked in the back.

I haven't been in about a year as well, and don't usually like to go if too many cars are there.

I would look forward to hearing from anyone who goes to see what's on the menu. I could use something nice and fun that was more local for me.

Keep posting and let us know.

I stopped there around April 3. I was met at the door by an older (40's ?) woman, who I took to be the mamsan. She conducted me to a room and asked $80 for an hour. (Too much, compared to most places, but I was in the mood.) She left, and I waited expecting a younger girl to be sent in. Surprise! She returned in a lacy nighty.

To make a long story short, she gave an adequate massage and HJ, but wouldn't do more and was unhappy with a $60 tip.

Bill

Jeff Beon
05-17-07, 16:57
I emailed to this CL ad and she reply stated she was 45. The ad says she is 43.

OUTCALL TO MOTEL - w4m - 43
Reply to: pers-332438958@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-05-16, 8:49PM EDT

ARE YOU IN TOWN ON BUSINESS ? NEED COMPANY?? AVAILABLE 5/17

There is a second ad a few days earlier.
44DD - 45
Reply to: pers-330145441@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-05-13, 4:47PM EDT

HOW MANY ROSES TO JO ON PAIR OF ROSEY WHITE SIZE 44 DD OF FULL SIZE WOMAN
MUST BE IN HAGERSTOWN AREA WILL GO TO FREDERICK IF ENOUGH INTREST, WILL SEND PIC OF WHAT YOUR GETTING

Sure sounds like the same person! Am I more paranoid than horny? I know LE is pretty bad around here.

Reply welcome. Any suggestions for action tonight close to Frederick? I called silver lining on phone and got no answer.

I visit Frederick a couple of times a year and it used to have a something to offer. Now? Please send PM if you have any suggestions. Thanks.

Woofermagoo
05-18-07, 05:16
Finally got a chance to stop by Silver Lining yesterday.

I drove up just before noon and the "open" sign was off.

WTF?

I saw a couple of cars parked in back, but not sure if it was for SL or the tattoo place next door.

I will try again soon and hopefully the sign will be back on.

Crackers
06-05-07, 13:24
Finally got a chance to stop by Silver Lining yesterday.

I drove up just before noon and the "open" sign was off.

WTF?

I saw a couple of cars parked in back, but not sure if it was for SL or the tattoo place next door.

I will try again soon and hopefully the sign will be back on.I was there a few months back. It's not bad for a quick service but Chambersburg is right up the road. Also they stopped TS.

Woofermagoo
06-08-07, 15:19
I was there a few months back. It's not bad for a quick service but Chambersburg is right up the road. Also they stopped TS.What?

No more TS at SL?

I guess I will need to make a trip to Chambersburg then.

Thanks for the info, Crackers.

Member #4954
07-15-07, 23:24
Stopped by Silver Lining Sat. but sign on back door said 'sorry busy' I waited in the parking lot about ten minutes, got bored so I scooted. There were 4 cars allready there. Maybe some other time.

Member #4954
11-08-07, 02:13
Have things died in Fredneck??? No posts since July?? Is Silver Lining still open? I'm thinking of going there this Saturday. My last time through I spotted a sw on West Patrick st, by the time I got around the block she was gone. I am pretty sure she was a working girl.... she waved and flashed a booby at me while I was at a stop light. Kinda cute too! oh well.

C L Hunter
11-08-07, 12:18
Frederick used to be awesome with all american FBSM places like Alpine, New Attitudes, Annette's, etc along with escorts. Not anymore!

You'd be better off hitting the bars & hooking up with a civilian instead of wasting time looking for a pro

Eldo123
11-08-07, 16:51
Yea silver lineing is still open. But all you can get is a hj.

Other then that swers are hit and miss mostly miss.

Happy hunting

Crude Oil
11-08-07, 19:14
Have things died in Fredneck??? No posts since July?? Is Silver Lining still open? I'm thinking of going there this Saturday. My last time through I spotted a sw on West Patrick st, by the time I got around the block she was gone. I am pretty sure she was a working girl.... she waved and flashed a booby at me while I was at a stop light. Kinda cute too! oh well.Hello, Sundance. I'm not sure there was any action going on in Frederick. I went to Silver Lining about 4 years ago and got a standard massage. That was it. I remember the good old days up here. Alpine, Connie's, etc.

SW in Frederick? Are you serious? I have yet to see one on Market or Patrick. I imagine not many will be out due to the cold. If I see any, I'll definitely let you know. As for Silver Lining, I want to get it another try. It's too much of a pain in the butt to go down the road for a TS among other things.

Frank M
11-08-07, 22:42
Don't expect a TS at Silver Lining Spa. It is not going to happen. The service has not been available for a while.

Frank M

Crude Oil
11-08-07, 23:37
Don't expect a TS at Silver Lining Spa. It is not going to happen. The service has not been available for a while.

Frank MGreat. Thanks for the info, though. I guess if I'm going to reward myself I must go down the road.

Chrlie Brown
11-13-07, 01:36
Don't waste your time with sw in frederick. most of are in bad shape. If you do see one one market, and she good looking. It's an undercover. They run their stings a few times a month. Do not make a mistake and have your mug on FDP web site for all to see. I have been in fred for 5 years and have never seen a good looking SW. Only the same undercover.

Lil Pp
01-01-08, 15:15
Don't waste your time with sw in frederick. most of are in bad shape. If you do see one one market, and she good looking. It's an undercover. They run their stings a few times a month. Do not make a mistake and have your mug on FDP web site for all to see. I have been in fred for 5 years and have never seen a good looking SW. Only the same undercover.The undercovers look like crap! dykes,fat,old,hillbilly types,they are Frederick cops ,whattya expect? Jessica Alba?

C L Hunter
01-02-08, 14:40
http://bridget.rare-companion.com

Just recently saw Bridget in Frederick this week. I had a good time with her. She is definitely not the Girl Next Door, but a sexual freak. Here is a report I gave on another site:

I have been trying to meet up with Bridget for about a month or so and due to scheduling conflicts we never got together. However, we did finally meet up and I met her at her incall apartment in Frederick. She met me at the door wearing a sexy black, tight lingerie dress and nothing else and invited me in.

I placed the agreed upon donation in an envelope on the coffee table and started chit chatting. She was obviously a bit hungover from New Year's Eve, but she was very eager to please.

After a little getting to know you chit chat we went to the bedroom and I got undressed. Before I got off my shirt she starting giving me a nice BBBJ while I was standing.

She continued giving me an excellent BJ while I was standing up. We both started playing with her cleanly shaved pussy. She had the biggest, longest labia I've ever encountered and was so fun to play with. I went down on her and she easily had a few orgasms (she is a sex freak). She pushed me down on my back and started giving me deep throat BBBJ like I've never had before. She also sucked my balls and did some really soft rimming which drove me wild.

She then mounted me cowgirl and we started fucking. I had assumed she put on the condom while going down on me, but the sex felt too good. I asked her if she put the condom on and she said no. I asked her about getting a condom and she said she was ok with BBFS if I was. Well, I'm not ok with that and she put one on and she continued to ride. She was perhaps one of the greatest fucks of my life. She was on top riding me until she came. She then wanted it doggie style which I was happy to give it to her. We went doggie for a while and I couldn't contain myself anymore and finished.

She cleaned me up and we laid there talking a while more. I got dressed an left. I will repeat if I get the chance again. Highly recommended, but be careful about the condom & bring your own just in case.

Lil Pp
01-04-08, 18:00
Two arrested for soliciting officer

Originally published January 04, 2008 - Updated 4:36 PM, January 04, 2008

[quote]By Gina Gallucci
News-Post Staff

Two women were arrested after they offered an undercover officer sexual acts in exchange for money Thursday night in the 400 block of West South Street, according to the Frederick Police Department.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX were both charged with prostitution, police said.

Officers also found a suspected crack pipe and a trace amount of suspected crack cocaine on XXXXXX, police said. She was also charged with possession of a controlled dangerous substance and drug paraphernalia.

Both were taken to the Frederick County Adult Detention Center, authorities said. XXXXXX remained there this afternoon in lieu of $3,500 bail; Duvall remained in lieu of $1,500 bail.

Crazy Jim Wood
01-25-08, 18:25
I stopped by Silver Lining. Mama-san let me in, took me to the room, and collected the house fee (.6).
It was a rather decrepit room and cold. There was an advertisement on the wall with rates: 30 min for $60 (no shower), 60 min for $80, self shower.
After 7-8 minutes mama-san came back wearing nothing but a red body suit. Ow. She wasn't bad for 50 but she still looked 50. However, being a kind-hearted fellow, I did not send her on her way, but consented to the massage.
The massage was nice, release was nice, and she was even good-natured when complaining about the tip (.2) that I left. I felt a little bad, but I just didn't want to pay more for ajima in a body suit.
She said "is this all?" "it's not normal, no massage leave tip like dat".
Sorry. But I figure I won't be going back anyway.

Enor Muscock
01-29-08, 17:22
CL girl advertising Frederick. Looks good, maybe too good to be true.
Any intel?

Stimpson J Cat
01-30-08, 03:22
CL girl advertising Frederick. Looks good, maybe too good to be true.

Any intel?I emailed her a couple times on Monday and she never replied. She says monday thru friday, but i guess it's at her whim.

Considering her youth, looks, the amount she's charging, and the lack of spefic details about her services in her ads, I would guess that she is merely doing topless bodyrubs w/ happy ending, probably only half hour. Not something I would pay $.5 for, personally. She looks like the spoiled-brat type who upsells and then wears a latex glove when she has to (ewwww) touch "it."

Stimpy

C L Hunter
01-31-08, 10:59
Has anyone been to Nicole's (i.e. French Connection) lately? I hadn't been there since spring 2007 since I saw a really skanky 40+ that reeked of smoke and Nicole wouldn't give me a discount the next time.

She used to have some great young talent, but last year it was mostly skanks you could pick up at a dumpy bar.

Crude Oil
02-02-08, 12:38
Can't say that I have, Darth. If this is the same Nicole's that I'm thinking about I wasn't too happy with the service, either. Too expensive with a less than enthusiastic attitude. But, then again, it's been years since I went there. By years I mean many years (10).

Frederick is so dead right now. I'm a lazy monger and will gladly go to a place within the county. But to go all the way to DC or Baltimore, no thanks.

Good luck

Has anyone been to Nicole's (i.e. French Connection) lately? I hadn't been there since spring 2007 since I saw a really skanky 40+ that reeked of smoke and Nicole wouldn't give me a discount the next time.

She used to have some great young talent, but last year it was mostly skanks you could pick up at a dumpy bar.

Stimpson J Cat
02-05-08, 11:28
Just recently saw Bridget in Frederick this week. I had a good time with her. She is definitely not the Girl Next Door, but a sexual freak.

I met Bridget last week and can confirm everything in Darth's post.

My encounter was very similar, right down to what she was wearing. My main complaint is that she didn't seem very "together," in that she has some personal issues she is working out right now. As a result, she kept changing the time of our appointment, and communication with her was difficult, to say the least. She's nice enough, though, and capable of carrying on a conversation. All in all, a really good GFE and worth the $$.5.

Interesting note: she works at Nicole's. If she is any indication of the quality there, I will have to check it out.

She said she was moving to Rockville, so her availability in this area may be limited. On the other hand, if you work down in the Rockville area, Bridget might be an option for some.

Stimpy

Orionsdream
02-07-08, 06:48
Where is this located?

Is there a contact number?

Not from area and want to know as I will be in area soon.

Orionsdream
02-07-08, 06:49
Where is this located? is there a contact number?

Will be in area soon and would like to stop by if it is good.

Crazy Dick
03-17-08, 23:01
I have not been to SL in a couple of years.

The following ad is in the current Baltimore City Paper:
RELAXATION MASSAGE Featuring young pretty Asian ladies offering relaxation body massage in a quiet and clean private place, shower available. Please call 240-575-1822 to schedule the appointment, located in Frederick, MD. Nonsexual

Just wondering is this is SL, or has another placed opened in Frederick.

Crazy Dick

Member #4954
03-18-08, 00:03
I have not been to SL in a couple of years.

The following ad is in the current Baltimore City Paper:
RELAXATION MASSAGE Featuring young pretty Asian ladies offering relaxation body massage in a quiet and clean private place, shower available. Please call 240-575-1822 to schedule the appointment, located in Frederick, MD. Nonsexual

Just wondering is this is SL, or has another placed opened in Frederick.

Crazy Dick

Hmmm, Different phone number
SL is 301-846-4443

Frank M
03-19-08, 17:08
The place is off of the 7th St exit and 15. I called and the house fee is 70 for an hour.

Triple E
03-19-08, 17:27
If I get there before anyone else, I'll post my experience, but that'll likely be a while.

Love to see some intel on this place if anyone makes it earlier, even if it's a PM. SL wasn't so hot when I'd been in there before.

The place is off of the 7th St exit and 15. I called and the house fee is 70 for an hour.

Sugoi Nippon
03-19-08, 21:54
70 is a little expensive, but if I recall correctly SL was 80. 7th street and 15 -is that near the costco? Or am I thinking incorrectly, and its up closer to motter ave? In any case, this could be interesting, if I could find it.

Masterrick
03-20-08, 09:17
70 is a little expensive, but if I recall correctly SL was 80. 7th street and 15 -is that near the costco? Or am I thinking incorrectly, and its up closer to motter ave? In any case, this could be interesting, if I could find it.This should be the Hospital exit, I checked around 7th Street and Ft Detrick area and couldn't find anything. Let me know if you get a better location and how it works out. This could save some traveling for me, I'll pay a little extra for good service to save on fuel driving towards the city.

Frank M
03-21-08, 07:01
I think they are in an apartment complex. The directions were to get off at the 7th st exit and turn left, then at the first light, make the next left. Assuming I am coming from the south, it would be the light just after the small office complex and before the shopping center with Starbucks.

Chrlie Brown
03-21-08, 10:04
I went yesterday. IT is a privite location. One girl working in her mid 40's. Massage was a 7, looks 6, extra stuff 5. Very nice lady, but if your looking for something hot, like ML. This is not the place. I suggest not posting an address. Frederick PD would be all over this and shut it down. Overall, better places to goto.

Sugoi Nippon
03-21-08, 14:12
I tend to prefer nice, friendly and a little older to really young, hot, cold, and financially focused.

Do you know her country of origin? I ask because (as you may notice) I love any chance to practice my Japanese.

Lesned
03-25-08, 08:30
Tried the new place in Frederick. Don't waste your money. Have read several posts here about Nicole's in Frederick. Can anyone provide more info.

C L Hunter
03-27-08, 06:40
Tried the new place in Frederick. Don't waste your money. Have read several posts here about Nicole's in Frederick. Can anyone provide more info.I don't want to sound like one of those a-holes from the B'More board, but here is some info to new guys on the site even if you have been mongering for 20 years!

If you have 1 post or even 20 posts, long time members are not going to give out any information unless you share your detailed experiences. Especially under the radar places like Nicole's. And especially ANY places in Fredneck. Unless you have good, worthwhile and reliable intell to share nobody is going to help you out.

C L Hunter
05-06-08, 07:34
Does anybody have Shayna's number? I have her email and she never checks it unless she posts on CL which is hardly ever. Any help would be appreciated.

Tony Terrific
05-14-08, 19:09
I usually go to Baltimore & do their board but money's tight so I am looking closer to home. Any one use the DreamGirls??

Mdampfan
05-29-08, 19:06
Tried to visit SL today, sign was off, nobody there. Called the new place discussed a few posts before this one, was told by whoever answered that they are located in Rockville now. How disappointing.

C L Hunter
05-30-08, 07:25
Tried to visit SL today, sign was off, nobody there. Called the new place discussed a few posts before this one, was told by whoever answered that they are located in Rockville now. How disappointing.
I usually go to Baltimore & do their board but money's tight so I am looking closer to home. Any one use the DreamGirls??Frederick is sucking ass big time. As is Hagerstown. I wish I had the time to get to B'more & Mont. County more often!

As far as Dream Girls goes a) They are too expensive and b) They want too much personal information

How can all these girls expect us to keep coughing up more the $$ for entertainment let alone $$$. It won't be long that they start dropping prices because I know for damn sure I'm not paying more than $$ for an hour.

One Knight
06-14-08, 16:08
Typically when I go into at AMP I usually get what I want, but SL was resistive anything more than a simple a happy ending. So it is not a great loss to see SL go. Lastly the cops really should be after the bad guys not harassing AMPs, SW or the like.

Enor Muscock
07-11-08, 08:53
CL girl in New Market. Tried to hook up but she shot me down when I told her I live close by. Guess she didn't want any awkward meet-ups at the grocery store. Looked cute. Anybody got info?

Chrlie Brown
07-11-08, 12:06
Post the pict, I would be interested in seeing her.

Lesned
09-07-08, 16:53
I've been trying to get in touch with Sexi Bridget. Anyone have an update on her?

Contact #?

C L Hunter
09-18-08, 11:50
I've been trying to get in touch with Sexi Bridget. Anyone have an update on her?

Contact #?There are 2 phone numbers listed on her website. The 301-418 number which is what I last used to contact her goes to a guy with Sprint. The other number I always get VM with no return call. If you get in touch with her, please PM.

http://bridget.rare-companion.com

Chip_s
10-04-08, 23:13
Typically when I go into at AMP I usually get what I want, but SL was resistive anything more than a simple a happy ending. So it is not a great loss to see SL go. Lastly the cops really should be after the bad guys not harassing AMPs, SW or the like.Silver Lining is still in business. You're not going to get anymore than a happy ending on your first visit.

Tony Terrific
10-05-08, 19:31
It is a bad time right now: few girls, little money, lots of LE. damn.

I hope 2009 is better.

Has anyone visited an escort in Berkley Springs named Terri?

Tony

Chrlie Brown
10-15-08, 12:57
I has some time to kill today and a few girls were running ad's in frederick. Jada and tyna work out of a house in spring ride. I think they are sisters. 150 got me both of them. They are just out for the money, don't waste your time.

http://westmd.craigslist.org/ers/879660584.html

Chrlie Brown
10-21-08, 23:06
I finally got to meet Gray Jane. She posts on CL, but pulls her after a few hours. She is 22 5'7 125 34c from Mt Airy. Nice face and used to work at VS. All I can say is well worth the wait. Not a pro by any means and does this a few times a year to get some extra money. A pure 10..

Mustang69
12-07-08, 14:40
Does any one have the number to nicoles or have they been there latley?

Fredneck
12-27-08, 21:03
Hmmm, Different phone number
SL is 301-846-4443I called this place today, hoping to be relaxed, but the number has been disconnected. All the chatter may have shut this place down.

Fredneck
12-28-08, 07:18
I finally got to meet Gray Jane. She posts on CL, but pulls her after a few hours. She is 22 5'7 125 34c from Mt Airy. Nice face and used to work at VS. All I can say is well worth the wait. Not a pro by any means and does this a few times a year to get some extra money. A pure 10..Curious to know what Gray Jane's number is. Perhaps you can share? I have been unable to time my CL scouting to when she has her ad up. PM maybe?

Missjane
03-16-09, 20:26
GreyJane has deleted her add off CL for a few months. GreyJane is not looking for any contacts as of right now. I do know how to get in touch with her if anyone is trying to find her.

Jane

Monger Huntin
04-07-09, 04:03
http://westmd.craigslist.org/ers/1110270803.html

I saw this today on CL.

Does anyone know about her?

Dsmith2179
04-15-09, 13:10
Anyone seen these two in the Frederick area.

Advertise on CL.

The Sarge
06-21-09, 00:13
Why is frederick dead?

Gauge
06-28-09, 21:30
SARGE,

Not that Frederick is dead, but that this thread is dead. I have had some luck in Frederick, but do not want to discuss because of Uncle LEO.

Gauge

Eldo123
06-29-09, 16:13
Well all I can say is there is 2 or 3 out here and there but not often and not long. But leo would already no where anyway. South, Saint, south bentz. And they arnt much to look at ether.

Bsafe,

Eldo

Woofermagoo
07-01-09, 11:43
Well all I can say is there is 2 or 3 out here and there but not often and not long. But leo would already no where anyway. South, Saint, south bentz. And they arnt much to look at ether.

Bsafe,

EldoYou got that right.

I wish Fredneck could go back to the way it was 7 to 10 years ago.

Those were some fun times.

Member #4954
07-02-09, 23:26
You got that right.

I wish Fredneck could go back to the way it was 7 to 10 years ago.

Those were some fun times.

I had some great times in a couple of AMPS and 1 MP in Frederick, then the moral police took over. Has any body tried Silver Lining lately? Is it still open?
Hagerstown had a couple massage parlors downtown when I moved to the area. Those too are gone. :( Cant seem to rember what they were named. Getting old is a b!tch.

Eldo123
07-03-09, 12:05
Yea they are still there.

If they know you its a good spot.

But if they don.t then you may have to make a few stops to get v i p treatment.

Be safe,

Eldo

Lesned
07-25-09, 07:58
Sexi Bridget is back in Frederick. Don't miss this. Wow.

Ghill
07-27-09, 21:08
Sexi Bridget is back in Frederick. Don't miss this. Wow.
How can she be contacted?

Schlitz
07-29-09, 19:28
How can she be contacted?sexibridget@hotmail.com

The Sarge
10-11-09, 08:06
http://frederick.craigslist.org/thp/1407688838.html

Anyone tried her yet? or do I just need to TOFTT?

Feldman
10-11-09, 19:05
Two thumbs up. She rents space in the loft of a private residence, so noise from below may be an issue. She has worked some of the AMPS in Fredrick and Columbia. I think a full menu is available.

Desperado1037
12-29-09, 10:56
This appeared on CL:

http://frederick.craigslist.org/thp/1528232655.html

$100 Swedish/Hot Stone Massage (Frederick) Has any one tried the service or know any info on it?

Thanks

Caddie Master
12-29-09, 19:54
This appeared on CL:

http://frederick.craigslist.org/thp/1528232655.html

$100 Swedish/Hot Stone Massage (Frederick) Has any one tried the service or know any info on it?

ThanksIt's the same one that feldman reported on, directly under your post. I want to go, but her hours are tough for me. I contacted her & she says normal hourse end at 5, but she will make special arrangements from time to time to take an appt. as late at 6. Report on the service was good. Let us know if you go.

Frank M
12-30-09, 11:27
The girl in Frederick asked about in the prevoius reports is a very sweet and lovely lady. Great massage and location and aims to please. Highly recommended. I've seen her 4x so far and would be there today except for a cold. Hope to get back next week or so.
And as always YMMV.

Frank

Gauge
01-01-10, 15:44
The girl in Frederick asked about in the prevoius reports is a very sweet and lovely lady. Great massage and location and aims to please. Highly recommended. I've seen her 4x so far and would be there today except for a cold. Hope to get back next week or so.
And as always YMMV.

Frank

Called and asked about making an appointment. She doesn't do weekends or Holidays and states that she is open to about 7 PM. Hope to visit this next week.

Gauge

Chrlie Brown
01-05-10, 11:56
The girl in Frederick is in Adamstown in the middle of nowhere. She rents a loft, in a home. People can view you from the outside and at the bottom, in the living room. If you like people walking in, an old lady in a wheel chair, when you walk in the home. She's the girl for you. It's only a matter of time before you are reading about her, in the frederick post.

Gauge
01-10-10, 19:25
Sounds like someone didn't get what they wanted or expected too much?

I went and the whole place was empty except the girl. Very nice and spacious, quiet and remote. This was my first visit and better than I anticipated. Apparently timing is everything.

The girl in Frederick is in Adamstown in the middle of nowhere. She rents a loft, in a home. People can view you from the outside and at the bottom, in the living room. If you like people walking in, an old lady in a wheel chair, when you walk in the home. She's the girl for you. It's only a matter of time before you are reading about her, in the frederick post.

Chrlie Brown
01-13-10, 13:24
Why it, when someone gives a good report. Some assclown, always thinks, they did not get something?? She was bent over the bear skin rug, hanging over the rail. It does not take away from the fact, it's a joke of an operation.

Gauge
01-17-10, 18:01
Don't be a "Blockhead" Chrlie Brown!

Why it, when someone gives a good report. Some assclown, always thinks, they did not get something?? She was bent over the bear skin rug, hanging over the rail. It does not take away from the fact, it's a joke of an operation.

Desperado1037
01-27-10, 10:15
Sounds like someone didn't get what they wanted or expected too much?

I went and the whole place was empty except the girl. Very nice and spacious, quiet and remote. This was my first visit and better than I anticipated. Apparently timing is everything.Are all services available?

Stevevain15
02-09-10, 10:48
New to thread very excited to her about possible HJ/possible FS from Adamstown girl.

Will give full report!

Jay See
03-02-10, 17:54
Any update on the Adamstown girl?

CL link has expired.

Contact info?

Thanks

Mustang69
03-03-10, 14:12
Believe she is the one posting on CL under Thurmont same price quote.

Desperado1037
03-11-10, 10:19
Believe she is the one posting on CL under Thurmont same price quote.Does any one know what services she offers?

Fredneck
04-01-10, 00:06
I saw her ad in the Frederick CL and we met in a motel off of 85. After the usual "are you LE" banter, clothes flew off. Her body was an 8 face a 6, overall skills, an 8. She gave the best BBBJ I have ever received! She then got on top of me and rode me like a race horse. I nearly cummed she was so good! I then flipped her over and fucked her ass until I came. I am definitely seeing her again, and taking photos (she said it was ok).

Sorry fellas, I do not have the gift of writing to make this report better. After reading all the reports, I wanted to put one in also, but I am not much of a writer. Either way, I got Ginger's info off of CL.

http://westmd.craigslist.org/ads/1662206562.html

Wvsob
04-02-10, 14:14
I saw her ad in the Frederick CL and we met in a motel off of 85. After the usual "are you LE" banter, clothes flew off. Her body was an 8 face a 6, overall skills, an 8. She gave the best BBBJ I have ever received! She then got on top of me and rode me like a race horse. I nearly cummed she was so good! I then flipped her over and fucked her ass until I came. I am definitely seeing her again, and taking photos (she said it was ok).

Sorry fellas, I do not have the gift of writing to make this report better. After reading all the reports, I wanted to put one in also, but I am not much of a writer. Either way, I got Ginger's info off of CL.

http://westmd.craigslist.org/ads/1662206562.html

Good report but, what was the cost?

Colinization
04-06-10, 13:59
Good report but, what was the cost?No need, she is no longer on the radar. She had a one review on TER and the link to her site no longer works. I emailed her for some info and shortly after that I got an email from a Frederick City detective. I'm not saying she is LE but the email I used is only for the hobby and she was the only one i emailed that week.

http://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/show.asp?id=147341#

Elric
04-08-10, 13:39
I stopped by there while in the area at about 9pm. No lights. Closed. Is this gone now?

Gauge
04-25-10, 16:10
I still see the "OPEN" sign on on Saturdays. That's when I usually drive bye.

Gauge

I stopped by there while in the area at about 9pm. No lights. Closed. Is this gone now?

Randalthor
04-27-10, 22:44
Anyone have any info on Stacy.

She posts on CL and BP. Below is her ad:

http://frederick.craigslist.org/ads/1710691090.html

PM if you have info.

C L Hunter
04-29-10, 11:46
Anyone have any info on Stacy.

She posts on CL and BP. Below is her ad:

http://frederick.craigslist.org/ads/1710691090.html

PM if you have info.I've called the number a few times and get voicemail each time.

Hammerin
04-29-10, 23:29
C L, you have an older PM from me.

Hammerin

Desperado1037
04-30-10, 09:46
http://frederick.craigslist.org/thp/1710566633.html

If so did she move? Has anyone seen her? What services are available?

Thanks

Frederickboy
05-24-10, 17:04
Went to get a massage from Adamstown. I have to say that it was one of the best massages that I have received (unfortunately). Very attractive your lady with a great body gave a totally covered massage and worked out some kinks, that I didn’t even know that I had. I would love to find out if YMMV, however I did not even get a clue that anything was close to being on the menu. I guess it is back down I-70.

Schlitz
05-31-10, 12:49
No need, she is no longer on the radar. She had a one review on TER and the link to her site no longer works. I emailed her for some info and shortly after that I got an email from a Frederick City detective. I'm not saying she is LE but the email I used is only for the hobby and she was the only one i emailed that week.

http://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/show.asp?id=147341#Her website is back up...http://gingertreats.com/aboutus.htm

Randy7777
06-01-10, 16:43
Went to get a massage from Adamstown. I have to say that it was one of the best massages that I have received (unfortunately). Very attractive your lady with a great body gave a totally covered massage and worked out some kinks, that I didn’t even know that I had. I would love to find out if YMMV, however I did not even get a clue that anything was close to being on the menu. I guess it is back down I-70.Saw her recently. Now works out of a private basement room set up for massage. When she first started doing massage at this location it was upstairs in a Loft Room that some clients complained was not private enough. She does a good massage. If she is comfortable with you she will make you happy and your massage may be undraped. I think thats all thats on the menu. She is a nice lady who I believe has kids and other family members living with her. She is low key and careful. If you need more then a smile on your face at the end of your session then you should look elsewhere.

Jay See
06-04-10, 23:30
I called Ginger a while back and just got a weird vibe from her and made a point not to call back. Sure glad I didn't email her.

Frederickboy
06-15-10, 16:01
I called Ginger a while back and just got a weird vibe from her and made a point not to call back. Sure glad I didn't email her.Ginger is okay, now her little sister was fantastic... to bad she will not be out of the pokey for another year.

I did not realize Ginger was the one for the previous post on this board, because I would have stayed away, however as soon we met, we both remember each other (from her sister) and it was cool, eventhough the time was just so so, and I will not revisit.

Frederickboy
06-15-10, 16:05
Quick question: Is there any SW action in Frederick?

And if so where?

Woofermagoo
06-16-10, 12:05

And if so where?There used to be, but not anymore.

Frederick is pretty much dead now, thanks to LE.

Member #4954
06-17-10, 16:38

And if so where?

Also IF you see a 'working' girl use caution....she may be LE bait looking for mongers.

Frederickboy
06-17-10, 18:05
Also IF you see a 'working' girl use caution....she may be LE bait looking for mongers.You know, I am just having fun driving down 70 to a couple of AMPs. Thanks for confirming it that Frederick is dead.

Member #4954
06-18-10, 16:34
You know, I am just having fun driving down 70 to a couple of AMPs. Thanks for confirming it that Frederick is dead.

Let us know how it went. inquiring minds want to know! ( naaaa thats just crap...we nosey!)

Gauge
06-24-10, 09:30
Looks like the illumination is on again on 355 at the spa in Frederick. I haven't stopped bye, just noticed the lights.

Gauge

Jay See
10-12-10, 21:49
Any intel on her?

http://frederick.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/thick-brunette-beauty-24/3154186

Member #4954
10-23-10, 01:30
Looks like the illumination is on again on 355 at the spa in Frederick. I haven't stopped bye, just noticed the lights.

GaugeI stopped by Friday afternoon abpot 2:30 didn't have enough $ with me, mamasan showed me the rooms and I spotted a sweat young lady in another room. Guess I got to go back.

So untill the goodie goodie police shut them down, we can have fun.

Jackhammerdan
02-26-11, 07:59
I have seen sam in the past and always hade a good massage with extras. Was in the area yesterday and drove up the country lane to see if her car was their before I called to try to get in last min. Did not call! In the upper parking area was 1 suburban with new md plates and 1 tahoe with LE plates. Turned around and headed out. Would suggest on not seeing now.

JACK

StartingOver40
04-01-11, 09:25
Anyone know anything about her as of late? I've seen posts on here about her and LE but she's local to Fred and I wouldn't mind trying her out if it's safe. Any intel would be great.

Mustang69
10-04-11, 15:32
Before toff, thought I'd ask if anyone has tried either one of these and any reviews if possible.

http://frederick.craigslist.org/thp/2620622645.html

http://frederick.craigslist.org/thp/2620303386.html

Justforme
10-07-11, 10:37
But the first link with the photo looks cute, please PM me if she works out well and give that extra BB care.

Thanks.

Before toff, thought I'd ask if anyone has tried either one of these and any reviews if possible.

http://frederick.craigslist.org/thp/2620622645.html

http://frederick.craigslist.org/thp/2620303386.html

Member #4954
10-18-11, 16:45
I had been trying to hook up with the Asian ladies that have been advertizing on BP Frederick for the past couple of weeks. This past Saturday I called to no avail and no answer. So I stopped by Silver Lining for a first time visit. I meet Sara. After a very complete shower, back to the room. I have NEVER had such a pleasurable massage as the one she gave me. I would have been happy with just that, but she added a great happy ending. I didn't persue FS or DATY, as my mind and body was still tingleing from her fingers. Frankly a HJ kept me smileing ear to ear. Sara I a little older than a lot of the girls I see at Friendlys in Chambersburg, but she may be my new all time favorite. She also speaks great english.

I may be in love (or just lust!)

Fredneck
10-26-11, 16:12
Anyone know anything about her as of late? I've seen posts on here about her and LE but she's local to Fred and I wouldn't mind trying her out if it's safe. Any intel would be great.Yes, I did have an encounter with Ginger, and she is legit. We started off with a uncovered BJ, and the lady has skills. Then she rode me hard and I popped early. We met at one of the hotels on Executive way and 85. Sorry I am not as verbose as the others.

Member #4954
11-22-11, 17:20
I stopped at Silver Lining again a couple of weeks ago, and had another outstanding massage etc. No FS just a great massage. BUT just before the flip when the light fingernail touch (my favorite part) the young lady gave me a full body to body experience. Ummmmm I still think of that. BUT when she breathed into my ears, (which normally I like) her breath would have knocked a buzzard of a manure wagon. I almost always carry mints with me, would it be in bad form too have one before the session starts myself and 'oh would you care for one also? ' I do not want to offend these ladies as I want to revisit and don't want a bums rush. May I ask your opinions?

LexLuther
12-28-11, 20:19
I stopped at Silver Lining again a couple of weeks ago, and had another outstanding massage etc. No FS just a great massage. BUT just before the flip when the light fingernail touch (my favorite part) the young lady gave me a full body to body experience. Ummmmm I still think of that. BUT when she breathed into my ears, (which normally I like) her breath would have knocked a buzzard of a manure wagon. I almost always carry mints with me, would it be in bad form too have one before the session starts myself and 'oh would you care for one also? ' I do not want to offend these ladies as I want to revisit and don't want a bums rush. May I ask your opinions?Well, it depends. If she is Korean, chances are she was eating kimchee or some other food that contained a lot of garlic. Personally, I am not offended by that sort of thing on the breath of a Korean woman. That sort of food is very healthy and I enjoy eating it. So nothing you could say or do would help in that situation.

If her oral hygiene was poor or she had some organic issue that made her breath foul, you could ask her to brush her teeth and use some mouthwash, which is always on hand in Korean AMPs. You are the customer. If there is something about her that she can change and that would make you a happier customer, go ahead and let her know.

LexLuther

Dink74
01-09-12, 15:05
Seems to be the same old over priced options week in and week out. We need some new blood in Frederick.

Dink

SteveVain29
04-17-12, 12:39
Went to Silver Lining last Friday, $80 then usual tip for FS. Saw Tammy, looks 7, Massage 8, FS 10.

Great time will repeat!

Laszlo
05-15-12, 11:40
Anyone know any under the radar girls in the Frederick area? I'm looking for single moms, college students, or others that just need some extra cash from time to time. I had a good thing going before I moved to Frederick but I haven't been able to have the same luck here. Just puting this out there to see if anyone had any advice or contacts. Any help will be appreciated. Send me a PM.

Thanks and stay safe,

Laszlo

TheCoolPicker
08-21-12, 14:04
Hi,

I see these posts get pretty old pretty quickly so I wanted to double check Silver Lining prices. I plan to go there in a couple weeks when I can be discrete. Looks like it's still $80 for a full hour. What is it to get a HJ afterwards there? And is the tip after extras supposed to be large like the extras price or just something nice for her services?

It'll be my first time at any AMP and as a monger so I want it to go as well as it can.

Thanks in advance.

John2526
09-11-12, 23:02
Went to SL on Friday. Got YoYo. Said she'd only been there a couple of days. She's mid40's, passably pretty, petite, big hair. Okay, but nothing to get excited about visually. Good massage. However, when she started on the ST, she did it slowly, and literally had me moaning, reaching from below. A big improvement from "flip and finish."

I'm a visual guy, but her technique more than made up for it.

Heelman69
11-19-12, 14:59
I Travel to the area and have seen this place many times before, but had never darkened the door. So the other week I dreamt I stopped by in the evening. I was shown to the room by MMS and got comfy. A nice young (late 20's) asian gal named Park came to my room. She was wearing a t-shirt dress and began my massage. SHe did an awesome light touch tease right before the flip and upon said flip, took the t-shirt off to reveal a lingerie top that accentuated her very nice rack. As she is doing the light touch tease, she freed the girls to allow a little sucky sucky. I was very happy and would love to see her again in my dreams.

Brom226
12-26-12, 20:01
Hadn't been to silver lining in a few months, and decided to try it out even though it wasn't too good last time I went, because the masseuse was awful as far as looks. This time I was met by an older, but attractive woman who proceeded to give an okay massage. During this, she told me that everyone had recently left and the whole staff was new. After the flip, that was it, no HE. Don't know if she thought I was LE or not, but she said massage only. Anyone else have the same experience?

Middletownman
01-10-13, 11:57
Went to Silver Lining Spa yesterday. The girl I usually see, Park, was gone. A girl who said her name was Linda took care of me. The MMS said only half an hour so no table shower. I told Linda I like very light massage. Which basically means erotic. She left a towel over my ass the whole time. I said you don't need the towel. She said I want the towel there. So after 30 minutes of bad rubbing the MMS came by the door and said time up. Linda got up and said goodbye and left me there to get dressed. Never showed any desire for a tip which of course I wasn't going to give anyway. Avoid this place until they get new girls again. Unless you just want a crappy rub down.

Henlopen
01-29-13, 16:01
Reason for the change in service is due to a visit by the popo about a month ago. Saw a minimum of 10 cars all over the front lawn and around back. They had the girls and Asian man {owner? } all outside while they searched the place and their cars. Was observing the show while I ate lunch at "the blue van" barbque.

John2626
03-12-13, 17:51
I am new to this site but not new to the hobby. If anyone would care to share I am looking for a connection that is not a pro but would like to earn a few extra bones. Silver Linning can be fur but it's hit or miss and never FS. BP girls are never as advertised and the up charges are too much. Hope someone is willing to help me out with a little info or chat a bit about the hobby.

John

FunkySex1221
10-23-14, 19:09
I have contact info and photos of 2 white ladies, 31 and 28, who are both a little curvy, about 5'6, and looking for assistance. They will work together or seperate. They live in the Hagerstown area however they are willing to travel for generous guys. PM me for details, pics and contact info.

Genre
10-24-14, 11:00
I have contact info and photos of 2 white ladies, 31 and 28, who are both a little curvy, about 5'6, and looking for assistance. They will work together or seperate. They live in the Hagerstown area however they are willing to travel for generous guys. PM me for details, pics and contact info.Is there any chance we could convince you to share some details of your experience with one, the other or both?

FunkySex1221
11-04-14, 07:43
Looks like the Hagerstown ladies who I posted about had some drama on their end and were not answering messages but now the issues have been resolved I'm told. However, only Layla is seeking assistance now, Mariah has decided not to participate any longer. So if I gave you their contact info, it is still the same but only Layla is available.

Now if this is new info to you, there is a 31 yo, curvy, white lady in Hagerstown looking for assistance.

Please PM me for info and pic. I do not check this page because I'm in Baltimore. Thanks.

DvlDogg05
02-05-15, 15:46
Will be in town on business who and where should I go?

RocketDoc
02-25-15, 17:56
Will be in town on business who and where should I go?This place is a bust, try a bit south like rockville, germantown, etc. Stick with AMP, Its the only places that are safe.

Chrlie Brown
02-26-15, 16:05
Will be in town on business who and where should I go?I would avoid mont county too many stings and rip off scams. IMO the girls blonds in chamsburg are worth the trip. Avoid any street action in Fred too many stings and police around. Look at the balti boards of AMPs or try dc AMPs.

DtLover63
08-08-15, 23:12
I have a friend that has moved to Montgomery County and would like to meet a few new friends. She's "under the radar" and would like to stay that way.

She told me it was ok to provide her email info. Not sure if that's ok with the Admin. Guess we'll find out if this is posted.

DTL.

DtLover63
08-09-15, 08:54
I've had quite a few PMs asking for info on this Lady. I haven't seen her in over a year but.

I know from experience that if she's comfortable with you she can be very open & sharing. As for pictures and details, those have to be between you and her.

She gave me her email and I'm putting that below (she also gave me a picture but I couldn't get it attached. Sorry) but she's white in her mid to late 30's, clean, and has tattoos. She will provide recent pictures as well as answer your questions when you contact her.

Please treat her nice she's always been sweet to me.

yourhighness34@gmail.com

DTL.

I have a friend that has moved to Montgomery County and would like to meet a few new friends. She's "under the radar" and would like to stay that way.

She told me it was ok to provide her email info. Not sure if that's ok with the Admin. Guess we'll find out if this is posted.

DTL.

Frank9988
10-28-18, 17:33
Where did everyone go? Is their a better board somewhere for Frederick activities?

SpicySticks
10-29-18, 09:17
Where did everyone go? Is their a better board somewhere for Frederick activities?This forum has been dead it seems. The MOCO one is fairly active but it seems like a lot of the regular joints there have been shut down by the fuzz. The Baltimore forum is active and occasionally has some good info even for us that arent close to there.

John2626
12-02-18, 16:23
I'm hoping to find someone that's willing to share some Viagra with me. My wife holds the Rx account so I need to stay under the radar. I don't expect something for nothing so let me know what you need in return. PM me if you can help or have a lead.

Lil Pp
12-10-18, 23:35
I'm hoping to find someone that's willing to share some Viagra with me. My wife holds the Rx account so I need to stay under the radar. I don't expect something for nothing so let me know what you need in return. PM me if you can help or have a lead.I'm in frederick. I have some prescribed generic viagra made by chesapeake urology associates I have like 100 of them all good for a while.

David Celtic
12-13-18, 12:24
I'm hoping to find someone that's willing to share some Viagra with me. My wife holds the Rx account so I need to stay under the radar. I don't expect something for nothing so let me know what you need in return. PM me if you can help or have a lead.I have been buying at this off-shore site for 12 years: https://bmpharmacy.com/index.php?osCsid=98527d8f155b0e5a78dd278517dde297.

Of course the ads are all over TV, but I think my source has better prices and the meds are genuine. They are in Mauritius in the Indian Ocean and ship to my PO Box.

DJohnsonFungi
12-14-18, 12:48
Where did everyone go? Is their a better board somewhere for Frederick activities?Hi,

Looking for MP experience, but in a private setting. Had good luck recently, but have since wiped the texts.

Near Food Lion in Ballenger Creek- nice looking, actually got a good massage, plus a tasty menu items.

Dark hair, nice 38 DDD; anybody help a guy out? Thanks.

Schlitz
05-27-20, 12:56
https://tryst.link/escort/valerie-951

ThomasLong
07-14-20, 08:54
https://tryst.link/escort/valerie-951I've tried multiple times to contact her. No luck so far. Not active anymore I guess.

ThomasLong
07-17-20, 17:30
I've tried multiple times to contact her. No luck so far. Not active anymore I guess.I was able to see her. Be nice and treat her well. She is super sensitive about being respectful.

MadeYoulLook29
10-26-20, 11:38
Hey gents,

I have this couple I see in Winchester (28 yr old AA female. Late 30 something white male). It's straight action the hubby just watches and light records (no face). She's into and loves anal. Very petite. It's the typical we act like we're friends. We meet at their place in winchester. Fk and go our separate ways. This is happening soon today. Hit me up if interested.

Lmoe0
06-14-21, 08:39
I have a lead on a UTR girl near Fredrick. Are there good options for inexpensive hotels for a meetup? Need to be discreet because she has an old man.

SweetDickBilly
06-15-21, 13:01
I have a lead on a UTR girl near Fredrick. Are there good options for inexpensive hotels for a meetup? Need to be discreet because she has an old man.Motel 6 is always pretty cheap.

Lmoe0
06-16-21, 13:27
Thanks. You are right that Motel 6 is cheap. RRI is about the same. They are usually pretty low rent but passable.

I was wondering about options that were not chains and might have a more flexible check in policy and might not think it odd that we checked out so soon.

Thanks for the input.

Broker1968
06-17-21, 10:43
Hey gents,

I have this couple I see in Winchester (28 yr old AA female. Late 30 something white male). It's straight action the hubby just watches and light records (no face). She's into and loves anal. Very petite. It's the typical we act like we're friends. We meet at their place in winchester. Fk and go our separate ways. This is happening soon today. Hit me up if interested.Can you send me their contact info?

MadeYoulLook29
06-17-21, 14:49
Can you send me their contact info?Umm no. This isn't a URL or somebody even charging.

Broker1968
06-18-21, 10:06
Umm no. This isn't a URL or somebody even charging.If you're not going to share info why even post about it.

Truckie2
06-18-21, 14:31
Thanks. You are right that Motel 6 is cheap. RRI is about the same. They are usually pretty low rent but passable.

I was wondering about options that were not chains and might have a more flexible check in policy and might not think it odd that we checked out so soon.

Thanks for the input.I always pay in cash when I use the notells. When I am finished with the room, I leave the key on the desk next to the TV and have never had any problems. They won't know what time you checked out.

MadeYoulLook29
06-18-21, 15:52
If you're not going to share info why even post about it.Ummm I was trying to share a piece of azz actually and needed a wing man. Thats why I posted about it. I also posted about it under the general section not the escorts because she is not a escort.

WinstonSmith84
06-07-22, 13:08
During my mongering, I have only visited massage parlors or incalls but in an effort to expand the menu, I'd like to see if anyone knows of any motels in the Frederick area which are inexpensive and / or rent hourly, preferablyplace which done require a credit card for deposit / hold. If so, then I could try to have some fun with Outcall ladies which I would normally ignore.

MrZoidberg
06-24-22, 19:39
Hi,

Looking for MP experience, but in a private setting. Had good luck recently, but have since wiped the texts.

Near Food Lion in Ballenger Creek- nice looking, actually got a good massage, plus a tasty menu items.

Dark hair, nice 38 DDD; anybody help a guy out? Thanks.Or at least food Lion? The one on Crestwood or near Goddard. Or was it in a private residence.

Ripper99
08-19-22, 14:03
Replied to her ad on Craigslist, said her name is Sarah, then Allie, says she's living in her car, says she can only host on Fridays, then wanted me to get her a room, wanted a lot of information, I refused then accused me wasting her time.

Tony1254
08-20-22, 15:04
Replied to her ad on Craigslist, said her name is Sarah, then Allie, says she's living in her car, says she can only host on Fridays, then wanted me to get her a room, wanted a lot of information, I refused then accused me wasting her time.Where did you find her on CL? What category?

Ripper99
08-20-22, 19:06
Where did you find her on CL? What category?Under the health and wellness section, she's posted in Frederick and Western Maryland.

ChrlieBrown
08-22-22, 09:39
Replied to her ad on Craigslist, said her name is Sarah, then Allie, says she's living in her car, says she can only host on Fridays, then wanted me to get her a room, wanted a lot of information, I refused then accused me wasting her time.Sounds like my kind of nut job. It's a real score if you can get them early. My last GF was just entering this game and lasted me 8 months before durgs and Balti took over.

Hugh Jardon
08-22-22, 16:18
Replied to her ad on Craigslist, said her name is Sarah, then Allie, says she's living in her car, says she can only host on Fridays, then wanted me to get her a room, wanted a lot of information, I refused then accused me wasting her time.With titties like that, she'll never go hungry!

Mrondin
12-05-22, 16:30
Not having any problems or symptoms, but I've done enough fooling around to realize that I really ought to get tested. Any advice on where to go in the area? I assume I should not use insurance if I want to stay anonymous. Is the cost reasonable? I have seen some adds online too, hard to know these days what is a scam and what isn't. Any experience or advice is greatly appreciated.

SwiftChariot
12-05-22, 17:21
Not having any problems or symptoms, but I've done enough fooling around to realize that I really ought to get tested. Any advice on where to go in the area? I assume I should not use insurance if I want to stay anonymous. Is the cost reasonable? I have seen some adds online too, hard to know these days what is a scam and what isn't. Any experience or advice is greatly appreciated.If you go to Frederick Hlth Dept and everything is negative then you remain anynonmous.

Old Chinese Guy
12-06-22, 20:49
Not having any problems or symptoms, but I've done enough fooling around to realize that I really ought to get tested. Any advice on where to go in the area? I assume I should not use insurance if I want to stay anonymous. Is the cost reasonable? I have seen some adds online too, hard to know these days what is a scam and what isn't. Any experience or advice is greatly appreciated.I've used https://www.stdcheck.com/?pid=1007239&iid=9007526&gclid=Cj0KCQiA7bucBhCeARIsAIOwr-8WqjgP295qjpgUTrK2F17vJfu8afefVvzlRmqwBAHEv1zzqFUNssgaAvUKEALw_wcB 2-3 time before, pay for tests online, specify the lab you want, have paperwork sent directly form online, turn up, get samples taken and get results online in a couple of days. Pay by cc and don't use insurance if you don't want your insurance to have a record of your testing and results.

Cod592
04-06-23, 22:11
Have a lady lined up need a few more guys if interested pm me.