PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

My Time
02-08-06, 23:23
Is it me or is this one of the deadest places in MD. It used to be jumping with SW's. I haven't been here in a while but I was here about a year ago you could see SW's everywhere.

My Time

Horsetrader
02-11-06, 00:27
I agree, the SW scene in Annapolis is almost gone. A year ago there were plenty on Spa Road, West Street, Gibralter, and probably other places that I didn't ever find. I take a pass through Annapolis about one night a week and haven't seen anything worth picking up for over 6 months. Occassionally there will be an older, homely, overweight, street worn SW on West Street. I've seen nothing else in a long time.

Crazy Dick
04-30-06, 18:38
8 charged with prostitution
Originally published April 28, 2006
Annapolis police charged eight women with prostitution Wednesday during a downtown sting.
From 4 p.m. to 11 p.m., four undercover officers posed as customers along West Street and arrested women who offered sex in exchange for money.

"We do this every couple of months, and we get six or seven people every time," said Officer Hal Dalton, a police spokesman.

He said the officers stopped making arrests because they were short on manpower and facilities.

Two of the women are being held on bail because of previous offenses, and six were released. Seven are from Annapolis, and one is from Crownsville.

Aacountyman
05-19-06, 20:00
I was in Annapolis yesterday around 1PM to 3PM and decided to drive West St to see what was happening.

As I was driving downtown from Solomons Island Rd, I saw a girl, mid-20's who had a coat and gym bag and was wandering along the side of the road across from the Shell Station. I continued driving.

I went all the way downtown and only saw one interesting lady with sunglasses. I think she was a civilian as she wasn't really looking at the traffic passing her.

On my way back out of town towards Hwy 50, I saw the same girl with a gym bag. I took a left on Solomons, U-turned and head back down West. She crossed the road and went to the Shell station. She was making a phone call outside of the station next to the road.

I eventually turned around on West and pulled into the Shell station. I watched her making phone calls on this phone. I put my cell phone up to my ear to look like I was making phone calls. We made eye contact.

What bothered me was there was a Jeep parked in the handicapped spot right next to where she was. This guy was cleaning out his truck and doing a very bad job of looking like he belonged there. At first I thought he was a monger getting up the nerve to pick up the girl. He kept looking around and looking at her. Then I noticed the license plate. It was a police force vanity plate.

I started up the vehicle and pulled on out of there.

What bothers me about this is that this girl was not the classic police sting bait. She was very plain looking and was dressed in a baggy t-shirt and jeans. Are the police getting that sophisticated?

Aacountyman
06-05-06, 19:47
From a Baltimonger post on 7-3-2004 in the Annapolis Archives:

"For real entertainment on West St., watch that crazy homeless guy with the nasty dreads play with that plastic bag."

I saw that guy yesterday. He is still on West Street. He loves his plastic bags.

ed21403
06-08-06, 22:00
He has actually been around for 30 years that I know of. A rooky trooper was trying to get him on the sidewalk & end up in a scuffle. The trooper was transfered.

DCnasty
06-09-06, 00:49
By the homeless guy, you mean buckwheat? He is an icon of the city. Been along west street for more than 30 years. Had a nasty and almost funny run in with a rookie State trooper the other year who thought he was a high crackhead (he really is just slow). The City cops actually came out and defended him in a standoff with the staties. It was in all the papers.

Aacountyman
06-09-06, 18:01
From the Annapolis Police site:

A prostitution sting was conducted during the early morning hours of June 7th in the area of West Street in Annapolis. Plainclothes Officers in unmarked vehicles were solicited for prostitution. Arrested were the following:

Shannon Rae *****, 34,of Richmond Hwy, Alexandria, Va.,Christine M. *****, 33, of Jamesrown Rd., Davidsonville, Ricky C. *****, 32, of Lafayette Ave., and Kim *****, 41, of Bay Ridge Ave. All were charged with Soliciting for Prostitution.

I guess they are out there. I have had no luck in finding any. I saw a blonde walking down West today. She was watching traffic but would not approach when I pulled down a side street.

Benchseats Rock
06-09-06, 18:26
I'm convinced now. The next free afternoon I have I'm going to West St. to see what this guy is all about. All of the human icons have been pushed out of my neighborhood by recent real estate development and zoning. I suppose that's what they call progress right?

Bench

Baltimonger
06-10-06, 10:39
Anyone know anything about a white female who sometimes walks with a younger wf along old Rt. 4 north (now a service rd)? I have seen her several times during the day for about 1 1/2 years. She's blond, a little older (maybe late 30's), not too bad looking, with a kick ass body. Her younger buddy is just plain sexy. Both always walking wearing headphones, and an outfit that makes them look like they're just out getting some exercise. Last night, I saw the older one get out of a truck near the post office and walk back down the road.

Any info on these? PM it to me if you want.

P.S. I have been stopped by a car with colorful males carrying a WSW they were pimping out right along there. A picker:(

Cigarguy
06-14-06, 13:42
I've lived here for 4 years and have seen that lady several times, but she has never made eye contact. I've never seen her 'friend' with her, but she is as you described. I know of nothing in this area, except for maybe a stray SW around Upper Marlboro, but that's always few and far between.

Aacountyman
06-17-06, 12:55
I have hit Annapolis a few evenings the last week. There is absolutely NOTHING on West. Maybe I am not looking in the right spot. Yet once a month or so the APD is busting 4 to 5 SW's in the evenings from 4-8pm according to their reports.

Weird.

DCnasty
06-18-06, 00:49
Aacounty, don't be surprised.

The town has always been like that. You will get a few girls and a tran or so working together on inner west street and the local police will roll up the whole show the minute they get annoyed (say state politician's wife sees something). It cycles about every 3 to 9 months (I guess when the girls get back out and hard up). If you really want any consistent and safe from the cops action, you will need to make friends with a low life drug dealer in one of the project areas. Annapolis is really a little town, so the girls really don't have pimps, but a bribe or real friendship with the right person (the one selling the dope to the girl) will get you some distance as everybody generally knows everybody. Business is business. Just watch out for getting robbed (especially along Clay street). The thugs are just local kids, so they probably will not hurt you like the slime of the big city, but will take your money if you seem weak or phony.

Personally, you would do better with less hassle to go to the big cities nearby. However, if you put in the effort you can get yourself a ghetto GFE setup where everybody profits and after the intial work, the risk goes way down.

Alan Duval
07-13-06, 23:20
The papers always report more arrests than I've ever seen girls there. 9 out of 10 times that I drive through, there is nothing. But then there's someone there 1 out of 10 times. It's not often enough to keep one from heading to DC or B'more, but just often enough to keep wasting my time by taking a run through the area when I'm there.

Benchseats Rock
07-15-06, 04:25
I missed this one, luckily someone emailed it to me to post here.
Watch out for the stings all, election season is coming and so are the bs complaints by neighbors about 2 hookers.... Must have been the two they got because I have never seen any out on 198 before - then again, I do like to hunt local.

Stay Safe,

Benchseats Rock

Article Reprinted from gazette.net for those interested in MD's backwated publication.

Three arrested in prostitution sting
Wednesday, July 12, 2006

E-Mail This Article | Print This Story

by Steve Earley

Staff Writer

Three suspects were arrested in Maryland City Tuesday in a prostitution sting completed by Anne Arundel County Police.

Police said they completed an undercover operation along Route 198 in response to several resident complaints about prostitution in the area.

Charged with soliciting undercover detectives for sex are Christina Marie White, 20, of Atlantic City, N.J., Tahesia Melanie Christian, 20, of Landover and Hazette James-Black Wright, 40, of Temple Hills.

Geesh
07-15-06, 09:35
I drive through that area often and always see girls in the area of Md City.(198 & Whisky Bottom Rd)
The problem is AA County is always doing stings there, you never know who they have on the street and when. Better off just ignoring them and keep on driving as it's not worth taking a chance. Allways remember some of those cops will lie and it's their word against yours. Who do you think the Judge will side with? Even if you ask them if they need a ride chances are your getting arrested. (I know from experience, trust me)

Larry 56
07-21-06, 22:56
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/s...0783#post450783

Hugh Jardon
07-27-06, 07:47
Thursday morning, about 7:30 AM, spotted 2 WSW on inner West Street. No time to pick either up, but either one would have done me fine.

Piehole
08-27-06, 12:20
I haven't seen anything or anyone working. Used to be good for something once in a while but has really fallen off in the past six months.

Went by today - nothing. Even hit the presidents across the river - again nothing.

Anyone seeing anything otherwise?

Piehole
09-16-06, 09:54
She doens't look too good. I remember when they both started, they weren't bad. actually had them both once.

So there is action (slow as is might be) back in Annapolis.

Baltimonger
10-28-06, 20:03
9. SCAM: 10/10 1700 blk. of West St. - a Hilltop Lane resident reported that he was the victim of the age-old “Pigeon-Drop” scam. Two unknown male suspects approached him and asked for a ride. They engaged him in conversation, which eventually got them to the point of asking him for a $2,000.00 “donation”. He was shown a bag that they had that appeared to contain a large amount of cash. They told him that in exchange for his $2,000.00, they would give him the bag, which would more than double his money. He agreed and withdrew the money from an ATM. He handed the money over to them. He received the bag, and the suspects left. He then discovered that the bag contained only a $10.00 bill and shredded up plain paper. {doesn’t make sense to us either, but, hey, it happened!!!!?????} (06-005826)

VanDriver
10-29-06, 09:12
9. SCAM: 10/10 1700 blk. of West St. - a Hilltop Lane resident reported that he was the victim of the age-old “Pigeon-Drop” scam. Two unknown male suspects approached him and asked for a ride. They engaged him in conversation, which eventually got them to the point of asking him for a $2,000.00 “donation”. He was shown a bag that they had that appeared to contain a large amount of cash. They told him that in exchange for his $2,000.00, they would give him the bag, which would more than double his money. He agreed and withdrew the money from an ATM. He handed the money over to them. He received the bag, and the suspects left. He then discovered that the bag contained only a $10.00 bill and shredded up plain paper. {doesn’t make sense to us either, but, hey, it happened!!!!?????} (06-005826)

Well, anybody who would fall for this deserves their just rewards. How incompetent can you get?

Van

Crazy Dick
11-29-06, 19:57
Guys, Annapolis is kind of slow, so I couldn't resist!!!
Crazy Dick

Piehole
12-10-06, 04:47
At 3am this morning and I hit pay dirt. Krysta (? ) a WSW with big tits. Glad I made the detour.

Not a druggie, has a j-o-be in Naptown. Guess she was just trying to make ends met this holiday season.

Pie

Hawkeye In Md
02-13-07, 12:18
There isnt an Anne Arundel County Thread, so I am posting here since this is the closest thread to Odenton.

Anyone have any 411 Intel on this chick? Saw her ad on CL and did not show a pic or phone #. Inital contact was through email.

Now taking incalls all day!!! - w4m - 24

with no pic or phone# just email reply.
no longer comes up through any search i do with cl, so she must have pulled it already.

Got a pic back through email, said she offered only GFE and incall was Odenton. I requested some verification, but was told that "I do not release information on my clients, nor do i ask them to write reviews." and that "there is really no way to verify in this business."

Either this chick is real new or she is LE. My initial gut feeling is that its the
AACPD putting on a sting.
If any of you fellow mongers have anything to add with this chick, please let me know.
The one thing I hate is passing up on a good snapper because of my paranoia.

Peace and be safe.

VanDriver
02-15-07, 22:34
Guys, Annapolis is kind of slow, so I couldn't resist!!!
Crazy Dick

And, to think that the owner is a DICK to boot!

Van

Aacountyman
02-19-07, 08:09
There isnt an Anne Arundel County Thread, so I am posting here since this is the closest thread to Odenton.

Anyone have any 411 Intel on this chick? Saw her ad on CL and did not show a pic or phone #. Inital contact was through email.

Now taking incalls all day!!! - w4m - 24

with no pic or phone# just email reply.
no longer comes up through any search i do with cl, so she must have pulled it already.

Got a pic back through email, said she offered only GFE and incall was Odenton. I requested some verification, but was told that "I do not release information on my clients, nor do i ask them to write reviews." and that "there is really no way to verify in this business."

Either this chick is real new or she is LE. My initial gut feeling is that its the
AACPD putting on a sting.
If any of you fellow mongers have anything to add with this chick, please let me know.
The one thing I hate is passing up on a good snapper because of my paranoia.

Peace and be safe.

I got the same vibe you did. She is either very careful or a trap.

Hugh Jardon
02-19-07, 23:21
Same with me. She emailed me a couple times, but we haven't set anything up. Not a good vibe at all.

Zepplin
04-07-07, 12:20
Was there for lunch last week and is the last place I'd ever suspect of being able to post about. bsw ~5 or 6 short med build short fro w/glasses on west near the library. She stops and watches me go by. she's still standing there looking back at me as I drive away. If i ever got the look that was it but did not stop for her. Just so you know it's not totally dead there.

Z

Journey 57
05-04-07, 14:02
Thursday 5/3/2007 at 4:30 PM, noticed a SW near the small store just west of Brewer Hill Cemetary. Went around the block and she was gone, so took one more pass, and caught up to her. She was about 5'2" 120 lbs, brown hair [clean and pulled back] tan shorts, t-shirt with about 32 be tits wearing big sunglasses. I asked her "what's up? " She answered in a strange accent. Like eastern europe. "I don't understand" I then notice a huge black SUV turn into the store and stop behind me. I just told her. "sorry, I thought you were someone else" and drove on. As I looked back she had a cell phone out and was talking. Don't know if she was part of LE sting or not. Instincts told me to hit the road. I will roll past again today. Just to see if she's around. Anyone else see her? She is about a 8. 9 on the SW scale for this area. She just looked too good to be a SW. Any info you may have on the annapolis scene will be appreciated.

J-57

Journey 57
05-15-07, 07:07
Saw SW at crown station on West St at 4:30 PM. About a 4. Tall thin, with short brown hair. I think her name is Sherry. Have never hooked up with her, but I have talked to her a couple of times on the way to work. As I have to work near the Clay St. & W. Washington "Hood". So they are out there boys. Just few and far between.

Trompe032
05-30-07, 13:41
I worked in Annapolis for 5 years in the hotels around there but never really saw SWs readily available. I was on graveyard so I saw a little of everything. Even talked with the cops that would do security about it. They said mainly Whiskey Bottom Rd near laurel. You can find some seriously cracked up BSWs in or around Clay st area but that area is so rough and swarms with AAPD that most don't feel its worth it.

No AMPs in Annapolis but I did see this ad in City Paper. Might be an AAMP in annapolis.

????????? MISS Sweet Asian. 410-858-3953 7 days/wk. Nonsexual
Massage & Relaxation - Baltimore City Paper - 05/29/2007

Piehole
11-12-07, 08:19
I picked up stacy (? ) on Friday about 11am near the convenience store off 6th street in eastport. Cheaspeake and burnside to be exact.

5'8, heavyset, brown shoulder length hair. Looked drug free but you never know.

I was just passing thru but have learned how to look with this hobby. She was sitting on a small wall mending her own biz but I starred anyway as I passed. She starred back so I figure circling back was worth it. Sure enough.

Said she had been sitting there for 2 hours.

She was worried I was a cop even after told her I was gonna pay her for sex. Found a park and got her done to work but she was nervous the whole time.

Wanted to be dropped in parole afterward. A bit of a nut case.

Happy hunting,

Pie

Trompe032
12-11-07, 16:17
I picked up stacy (? ) on Friday about 11am near the convenience store off 6th street in eastport. Cheaspeake and burnside to be exact.

5'8, heavyset, brown shoulder length hair. Looked drug free but you never know.

I was just passing thru but have learned how to look with this hobby. She was sitting on a small wall mending her own biz but I starred anyway as I passed. She starred back so I figure circling back was worth it. Sure enough.

Said she had been sitting there for 2 hours.

She was worried I was a cop even after told her I was gonna pay her for sex. Found a park and got her done to work but she was nervous the whole time.

Wanted to be dropped in parole afterward. A bit of a nut case.

Happy hunting,

Pie

Man you definitely have a good eye. I could never locate anything in crabport.

Erowdy
03-03-08, 20:23
Saw a BSW on West St. yesterday. She smiled and stared as I drove past. I turned around, realizing I didn't have any money, so I drove past her again and hurried at the ATM, hoping she wouldn't disappear. As I went back there she was walking past a driveway. I pulled into the driveway, which turned out to be a parking lot further back.

She approached and I asked if she needed a ride. She said No, but told me she needed some money. I asked what she wanted to do for the money. She told me BJ $.2. I said Hop in!

Turns out the parking lot was surrounded by buildings on all four sides and empty. Perfect spot!

She gave me the best BJ a SW has ever given me. If I ever see her again, I will be a repeat customer.

Never caught her name though.

Eldo123
03-31-08, 16:12
I have been down there thur. Fri. And sun nights all about 1am to 3am. And haven't seen a thing. Now I am on west street or around the little circle that goes past the projects and back out to west again. Thats the only places I know. What did you guys do to them? Hehe

B safe fellows

The Lovemuscle
04-01-08, 15:49
I have been down there thur. Fri. And sun nights all about 1am to 3am. And haven't seen a thing. Now I am on west street or around the little circle that goes past the projects and back out to west again. Thats the only places I know. What did you guys do to them? Hehe

B safe fellowsLE came down on them really hard on the old West St haunts because with the construction on Park Place, the area is fast becoming very upscale.

I've found it's a very short drive to Baltimore.

Member #4061
04-15-08, 02:47
I've been reading the forums and following this site for quite some time now, so I figured it was time to pop my cherry with some posts. It's sort of ironic I found this site in the midst of a three year hiatus (Retired from the craft! ). Well that didn't last too long. At first glance, I was in awe of the vast amount of information and resources as well as the camaraderie. In fact, I was a bit bitter the site was not available or rather I had not discovered it circa '93-05. I felt I had so much information and stories to tell as to help the newbies to avoid some of the pitfalls, heart-ache, money-waste, and near tragic experiences I incurred. Well, now I'm here to stay, so I look forward to contributing. Alright, enough bs already. Heres the dime.

Annapolis was a monster dating town back in the 90's up to 05. It all dried up right. (Wrong) There is still the same talent as well as some new talent there. It's much harder to find these days, and they get scooped up quicker than ever. I have been scoping out the old spots the last few weeks as well as some new ones. Found West street is dead from Church all the way to Solomons Island. Except for the occasional SW. Big Black Mary is still out there, (God bless her and anyone that has the balls to date her: She's definitely the bottom of the barrel) and I think I saw Laura aka Renee on Sat. Night (She was a hall of famer). Old Solomons Island Road hits on occasion during rush hours, and shift changes. The great thing about small town Annapolis was the girls were always aware of the shift changes and they hit the pavement hard. The other spot is the round about through the backside of the hood off west which was covered in previous posts.

Saturday night I spotted two SWs at the gas station on Bay ridge and forest as I pulled in for some petrol. A hottie Black SW maybe 5'7 130 new to the game, she was taking direction from the most hideous white SW I've seen in some time. (Big girl 185-190 brown hair messy likes the brightly colored clothes). Was about to make my move on hottie when a fellow practitioner scooped up the two of them on a quick stop. Bust of night but just scouting. Sorry about being so long winded with little info, but I had to get this one out.

Eldo123
04-15-08, 16:52
Hey there Bmore,

Where is Bayridge and Forest?

I don't see them on the map.

And what round about behind The Projects, or do you mean the street that runs behind it, and then left and past the shingle place to back out on west?

I've been trying to learn that area better.

Be safe,

Eldo

Member #4061
04-16-08, 00:25
The round about is Gibralter and Moreland PK. It spits you back out at Admiral. Croll Dr is also down there which is good sometimes. Just don't go down that way in the middle of the night 5. 0 will make you for user, and pull you over if your tags don't match close proximity to that area. Bayridge ave hits Forest Dr down by Victor Haven. I think this spot will be warm all summer as it has many entrances and exits along with thick traffic and lots of pick up spots. Check it out, and let me know if you find something. There is a gas station on the corner which caught on fire not to long ago.

There is also a good deal of Latina talent on spa road and Hilltop, but it's all on the inside track. You need to have the cards, and recommendation from the latinos. I don't have that info right now. I might work on it though. There's a latin food vendor that sets up shop off of Hilltop and Chatham. I saw a bunch of latinas over there Saturday night. If you speak, Spanish it's a big plus. If you don't speak the lingo, you can still check it out. Latinos love to talk shit and share info just be cool. Scope out the scene and get to know the people before ask any crazy questions. MS13 is thick around there, so be respectful.

Good Luck

Eldo123
04-16-08, 16:01
Hay thx bmore, that was very informative. I like latinos. I'm glad to no about the gang stuff I wasn't aware of that. And I'll give you a report. Sometimes when I'm there I'm in a tracktortrailer can I get that thing down some of these routes?

Eldo

Member #4061
04-16-08, 19:35
I'm not sure of the truck routes. I know Annapolis has a very stringent policy on trucks. When they are off the routes, they get pulled over as soon as le sees them. You may want to ask someone who is more familiar with the topic, or just hop on your bike and take a weekend ride.

Member #4061
04-19-08, 03:10
Headed to Napptown early in the night to check out the bar scene. On the way through decided to hit the spots to see what was up. Cruised West, and to my amazement there were 4 SW within a block and a half of each other in a very conspicuous location. I heard it was dead in this area, but I think that is an understatement as they were out in the open ready for business. On the pass saw 2 SW with a manager. They shopped at SW R' Us and flaunted that stuff all over the curb. I saw big Mary again. One would think as much as this woman walks up and down the street she would lose some weight. (Never she's indelibly fat)

Popped in for some gas and a soda to get a better look at a WSW that set up on the bench in the middle of everything. At first I thought it was Sherry with some new hair, but I realized she would never be that dumb to set up in the middle of the action. Also, Sherry was not this hot. This Chick was new to the game. Good looking, long legged dirty blond in her mid-late 30s. Guess her interest rates went through the roof. Thought she might be le until a fellow practitioner walked up on her. She chased him away, and I knew she was down after that occurred. I decided to roll around the block and make the scoop when all of a sudden I catch this hot blond out of the corner of my eye. She was hanging out in the back of the parking lot, and I didn't see her. She was floating around on her tip toes like she just hit the meth. There were several trucks back there with guys in them and around them. Couldn't tell if they were le or laborers meeting up for drinks. She was walking away from them bantering. I was about to beep the horn and scoop her up, but my gut told me no. Decided to go around the block, and check for LETU. On the pass long legged hottie was gone as well as the hot blonde. No buses passed within that time, so I know what's up with them now. Should have made the scoop, but some of my best moves were moves I never made. Decided to check other options and come back in 35 minutes to see if she posted up.

Rolled down West. Dead as a door nail except for a BSW toward the end near the old pakistani gas station. I didn't have a bottle of vodka in me, so I pasted. Cruised to VH, and it was dead. I must have just missed something as there were two le cruisers posted up checking traffic.

Rolled back around to the west corridor were I saw hottie, and they were no shows, but I saw another one out smoking a jack. I was headed in the wrong direction again, so I busted a left around the block for the scoop, but she was gone in no time. You guys sure do scoop them up quick. You guys need to start posting. I need some rewiring. I used to pull the trigger quick, but I'm a bit rusty. I suppose.

Be safe Good luck. Thank you for allowing me to write these wonderful fictional accounts. It is great practice for a young author.

Member #4061
04-22-08, 03:08
Erowdy you crazy bastard. That was a good report, but we all know were that pk-lot is located. I agree with you that is feels like a great location for a 1st time fantasy, but le scopes it twice per shift. There was a time where le was pulling mongers and sws out of there like crabs out of the bay. Do not go back to that spot. It has been hot for years. There is only one way in and out. (plain and simple). If you are 5. 0 spiting game that's cool. If you are a novice trying to establish yourself, pull back and chill. There was and will always be a street scene on that block, so you should chill, and take dates away from that block.

Be safe

As always, I love fantasy writing.

Prairieprowler
05-10-08, 09:23
http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/local/annearundel/bal-md.ar.prostitution10may10,0,5472103.story

Anne Arundel County police have charged a 22-year-old West River woman with prostitution - and say charges are pending against her husband, who is accused of facilitating some of her rendezvous.

Howard Huge
07-10-08, 20:13
Greetings fellow mongers,

I've been a long time lurker and have always found this forum to be incredibly useful.

I'm new to the Annapolis area, where I came from before was pretty lax in regard enforcing the laws against our hobby of choice. So imagine my disappointment upon learning how dead Annapolis in general is.

Not wanting to believe any of what people said I traveled up and down west st a few times. What I mostly saw were homeless men and women, including the famous Buckwheat/bagman. I turned into a few of the back streets, though I admittedly stayed out of the roughest of areas. I did see a blond on west st. Around what I think some one here called the clay street hood? The other day, wasn't sure if she was a Civi, LE, or a SW. She was just hanging around the front of a church and there were a few other girls, B&W hanging around there. The whole are seemed shady, but I don’t know.

I mostly found my dates from the SC scene in my area, and am fairly new to the SW area. I've been to Bmore before, so I may just give up and head up that way.

Member #4061
07-11-08, 16:26
Greetings fellow mongers,

I've been a long time lurker and have always found this forum to be incredibly useful.

I'm new to the Annapolis area, where I came from before was pretty lax in regard enforcing the laws against our hobby of choice. So imagine my disappointment upon learning how dead Annapolis in general is.

Not wanting to believe any of what people said I traveled up and down west st a few times. What I mostly saw were homeless men and women, including the famous Buckwheat/bagman. I turned into a few of the back streets, though I admittedly stayed out of the roughest of areas. I did see a blond on west st. Around what I think some one here called the clay street hood? The other day, wasn't sure if she was a Civi, LE, or a SW. She was just hanging around the front of a church and there were a few other girls, B&W hanging around there. The whole are seemed shady, but I don’t know.

I mostly found my dates from the SC scene in my area, and am fairly new to the SW area. I've been to Bmore before, so I may just give up and head up that way.

You have to be very patient in the Annapolis area. It does not hit often, but it is a good time when it does. I think that blond is Renee/Laura. She went away for a minute, but I saw her a couple weeks ago with her old pimp. If you see her again, pick her up. She's a great time. Although I have seen another good looking long haired blond down that way recently, and she is in the game. I cruised through last night, and did not see a damn thing until I hit the Pakistani gas n go at the end of the west corridor. A bsw with a nice ass got scooped up quick. She look very close in looks to Andrea whom I have not seen in three or four years. You can go days, weeks, months without seeing a sw. Other times you'll see three or four on the same block. It's very odd. Just remember the sw'ers in these parts go fast. Most times you can't loop around, or you'll miss them. I always loop once which is why I come up empty handed in Napptown so often. Get on foot this weekend between Washington St and Taylor ave on West st. It is safe to walk that area, and you won't draw attention. You'll find a few of them between 9:30- ? You can always hit the B-more Loops.

Good luck man.

Slim

Piehole
07-11-08, 22:21
I've never heard Renee go by Laura but I guess she does. In all my years of mongering (I started in 1987 in San Diego), by far and away the best head I have ever received has been from Renee. Every time except once, she has been great, Hall of Fame as has been mentioned on the forum recently.

I fondly remember getting head from her while taking a call on my cell from my SO, I told her who it was and to be quiet, she was and I got a great blowjob while explaining to my SO how long it would be before I got home.

Last I heard she was prego but was very glad to hear she's back. In fact, when I heard I jumped in the car and drove down to West Street in hopes of finding her.

Here's to hoping she hangs around for a little while.

Pie

Howard Huge
07-15-08, 17:41
Get on foot this weekend between Washington St and Taylor ave on West st. It is safe to walk that area, and you won't draw attention. You'll find a few of them between 9:30- ? You can always hit the B-more Loops.

Good luck man.

SlimGot any tips for on foot mongers? Almost everything on this site is for people in cars.

Dog Bone
07-25-08, 17:05
Anybody know this former SW?

http://www.hometownannapolis.com/cgi-bin/readne/2008/07_24-55/LIF

The Lovemuscle
08-06-08, 15:52
Anybody know this former SW?

http://www.hometownannapolis.com/cgi-bin/readne/2008/07_24-55/LIFShe and her sister used to be known as the "gold dust twins" and could be found on West St more often than not. I wondered what became of them. God knows, she looks better now.

Member #4338
08-08-08, 05:51
PROSTITUTION ARRESTS: Evening hours, 7/31 West St. Corridor - A Prostitution Enforcement Operation was conducted, in which undercover officers posed as potential customers for Prostitutes. Four women were arrested and charged with Solicitation Of Prostitution.

Be careful out there!

Member #4061
08-08-08, 14:37
The girls are coming back in force. I saw three out last night, but nothing to write home about or stop. I guess the department is trying to curtail the activity before they have pre-Moyer levels(first two years were good). I think many of the girls are fresh out of the clink. Funny thing is I haven't seen much on the corridor except for the side streets out by the Pakistani gas n go. They have been in other conspicuous locations. Good luck and be safe.

Slim

Jim Kirk
08-08-08, 19:59
The girls are coming back in force. I saw three out last night, but nothing to write home about or stop. I guess the department is trying to curtail the activity before they have pre-Moyer levels(first two years were good). I think many of the girls are fresh out of the clink. Funny thing is I haven't seen much on the corridor except for the side streets out by the Pakistani gas n go. They have been in other conspicuous locations. Good luck and be safe.

SlimGreetings fellow mongers.

Long time lurker. 1st time poster. Got to say I was shocked to actually see new posts in the Annapolis forums. Still this is good news that some ladies are back on the street. Careful though, the cops are not just going after the women. While I didn't get dragged off, not long ago I was out and a cop stopped me, telling me he saw me chatting with a questionable lady along west st. He tried to get me to confess with a few targeted questions. If they're not arresting mongers they're being pretty aggressive about scaring us off.

Anyway, I was out today along west street and I saw a blond woman around the spa circle. She was kinda floating around the corner, wandering back and forth watching traffic, but for all I knew she was waiting for the bus, so I looped around for a 2nd pass only to see her get into another car. Those are the breaks I guess.

Member #4061
08-10-08, 00:08
Welcome to the board Jim. Thanks for the intel and the post. It's a bit of a crap shoot, but the women are out there. For a while, it was totally dead on the streets except for some serious crack heads. Glad to see the streets come alive with some decent ass.

Piehole
08-15-08, 14:34
I've also spied a few SW out and about in Naptown. They were sitting pretty on the bench in front of the gas station and I couldn't get any one of them in the car since I wasn't going to stop directly in front of the bus stop. I'm now thinking that they didn't want to stray from the bench since LE would hassle them.

Pie

Jim Kirk
09-27-08, 01:12
So, I guess annapolis is dead again?

Shayjadeed
10-31-08, 10:16
I just wanna go on record as being pissed about the fact that there's nowhere in Naptown to get a R&T. So, on a day like today, when my morning wood won't go away, I can't even pop out during lunch for a bit of release. Sucks ass.

I mean, what's up with this county anyway? Guess LE keeps tight reins on the massage joints around here.

Piehole
02-10-09, 11:52
I've had the opportunity to do a few drive-bys on West Street lately. I've seen two BSW who are Tgurls (so be careful).

Yesterday about 1:30 pm I caught a blond SW named Gina. Took a bit to get her in the car as there were civilians walking around. Once she got in the car things were cool, no games. Asked if I had a spot, I said not really but that we could find one, she said cool.

Found a great daytime spot that I never had thought of before but most of my Naptown runs are in the darker hours. Anyway after getting to the spot she asked if I wanted head. I was then told the damage would be a Grant. I was taken back some. Way more than what I was prepared to drop. She was a decent enough looking blond with seemly big tits but yikes. She wasn't backing down but I soon found out that FS was on the table. She was cool and relaxed so I figured why not. We climbed in the back, didn't ask for anything upfront and got busy.

After some head she laid back and I climbed on. I took my time and she didn't complain once. After a while I had her flip and I finished up.

Was she pretty enough for a grant. No. Was the service worth a grant? Not sure. Is she the only piece of ass I've seen in over a year walking Annapolis? Yes.

Be careful out there,

Pie

Lover Bug
02-11-09, 00:55
I've had the opportunity to do a few drive-bys on West Street lately. I've seen two BSW who are Tgurls (so be careful).

Yesterday about 1:30 pm I caught a blond SW named Gina. Took a bit to get her in the car as there were civilians walking around. Once she got in the car things were cool, no games. Asked if I had a spot, I said not really but that we could find one, she said cool.

Found a great daytime spot that I never had thought of before but most of my Naptown runs are in the darker hours. Anyway after getting to the spot she asked if I wanted head. I was then told the damage would be a Grant. I was taken back some. Way more than what I was prepared to drop. She was a decent enough looking blond with seemly big tits but yikes. She wasn't backing down but I soon found out that FS was on the table. She was cool and relaxed so I figured why not. We climbed in the back, didn't ask for anything upfront and got busy.

After some head she laid back and I climbed on. I took my time and she didn't complain once. After a while I had her flip and I finished up.

Was she pretty enough for a grant. No. Was the service worth a grant? Not sure. Is she the only piece of ass I've seen in over a year walking Annapolis? Yes.

Be careful out there,

PieWow! I thought Annapolis had developed a case of prohibition. Glad to see that something is still alive out there, regardless of the quality.

Thanks Pie. Play Safe! Lover Bug

J0811
04-28-09, 21:21
Where have they gone?

If they are not on West Street, they must ahve moved somewhere.

Any iea where?

Member #4338
05-07-09, 21:20
Prostitution sting results in 10 arrests
By LISA BEISEL, Staff Writer
Published 05/07/09
The city Police Department arrested 10 people last week during a prostitution sting on West Street.

In a little more than two hours on Thursday, officers rounded up men police said were trying to solicit prostitutes in the 200 block of West Street.

They were arrested in vehicles, on scooters and on bicycles. Officers also seized one vehicle after drug paraphernalia was found inside, police said.

"It needs to be clear that Annapolis is not a place to come to and solicit prostitution," Chief Michael Pristoop said in a statement. "We want to send a message that we are out there and that this type of activity will not be tolerated."

The sting was not done as a result of citizen complaints, but was a proactive effort, said Ray Weaver, police department spokesman.

The area has had problems with prostitution in the past. In 2006 police said there were as many as 20 prostitutes working on West Street, according to previous stories in The Capital. In 2007, residents of Ward 1, in which part of West Street falls, banded together to complain to police about prostitution and show up to testify in court.

"People argue that it's a victimless crime, but the thought here is that it can lead to assault and other sorts of crime," Weaver said.

The most recent sting targeted men who were seeking prostitutes, but there are other stings being planned that target both men and the prostitutes they're looking for, police said.

"The technique they use here is to sort of be in front of things rather than behind them," Weaver said.

Doug Smith, president of the Ward One Residents Association, said he has not noticed any uptick in prostitution in the area, but that he appreciates the extra police effort.

"It's another example of good police work. These are the things that help make the neighborhood safer," he said.

The following men were arrested and charged with soliciting prostitution

Sleeping Bag
06-24-09, 01:27
Where have they gone?

If they are not on West Street, they must ahve moved somewhere.

Any iea where?

1. Jail house
2. Crack house
3. Rehab
4. Hospital
5. Yo mama's house

Pick one.

J0811
11-16-09, 12:14
I am told that one can meet WSW in Eastport.

Any idea how to make this happen?

Activitey on West Street no longer exists.

Silver Tibby
03-29-11, 11:48
Just moved to Annapolis and am looking for some regular action. Can someone from Annapolis please PM me some info?

STibby

Notapriest
04-02-11, 02:59
There is nothing in Naptown. I am a lurker here and have had folks come to me however no real action here. Everyone is up by the airport. Best of luck.

Just moved to Annapolis and am looking for some regular action. Can someone from Annapolis please PM me some info?

STibby

Piehole
04-13-12, 15:13
Actually there are a couple of SWs in Nappy. BSW (could be a TS haven't gotten a good look) around West St and Southgate Ave. The other is a find. Young (23?) petite, white girl who appears to be in that beginning phase of adiction. Appears for a day or two then nothing. Then pops back up in clean clothes and makeup. Still has a regular job.

Head isn't great but FS for 2 jacks from a sweet thing like her is hard to pass up.

My monger sense tells me she works near her source otherwise she would be on West St. Next time I hit it I ask her if I can pass her info along.

Pie

Punished
07-04-12, 08:13
Actually there are a couple of SWs in Nappy. BSW (could be a TS haven't gotten a good look) around West St and Southgate Ave. The other is a find. Young (23?) petite, white girl who appears to be in that beginning phase of adiction. Appears for a day or two then nothing. Then pops back up in clean clothes and makeup. Still has a regular job.

Head isn't great but FS for 2 jacks from a sweet thing like her is hard to pass up.

My monger sense tells me she works near her source otherwise she would be on West St. Next time I hit it I ask her if I can pass her info along.

PieWhere is the second ones hang out area. You did not give that info

Happy hunting

Punished
07-04-12, 08:14
There is nothing in Naptown. I am a lurker here and have had folks come to me however no real action here. Everyone is up by the airport. Best of luck.Where by the airport. That is interesting.

Happy hunting

CoolBandit
02-22-13, 12:14
Is there any action in Annapolis. Seems like it's all dead!

Cool

SugarDaddy1974
05-14-16, 11:49
Looking for a new regular in the Annapolis area anybody got a utr girl that they can share?

SugarDaddy1974
05-14-16, 19:10
Any one have a utr they would like to share?

BigCoolie
02-22-17, 16:37
I know Annapolis is dead.

However, I stop at a light while driving through Annapolis just now, and I see this sexy ass street beggar asking for money in front of Applebees on Defense near 301. So, I try to convince her to earn more money in other business transactions. She smiles at me, but did not bite. I show her the cash, and she did not seem tempted. She stated that she has a child, but her body was too perfect. She is hussling everyone for money. After I told a fellow monger, he said that he drove out there to check her out, but no success either. This guy goes back and bought her flowers from 7-11 to try again. Nothing. He stated that there were a few mongers trying to pick her up without success. Man, if they were all sexy as she was.

Stay safe!

SugarDaddy1974
11-02-17, 10:22
Any help on a cute Ute girl in the Annapolis area would be great.

Mel89
02-04-21, 10:33
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

LoveToDine
03-03-21, 17:20
So I guess everyone is staying home with the Covid thing and all. I check in once in a while on hopefully new happenings on the Annapolis board but it has been total crickets for a while. Come on guys share the love! You all have to be mongering with someone? Massage, escort, etc. Rant over.

LTD.

Hugh Jardon
03-04-21, 09:24
So I guess everyone is staying home with the Covid thing and all. I check in once in a while on hopefully new happenings on the Annapolis board but it has been total crickets for a while. Come on guys share the love! You all have to be mongering with someone? Massage, escort, etc. Rant over.

LTD.Ya got to drive to either Glen Burnie, Laurel, or BWI. There's plenty there.

JamesRussells
07-27-23, 10:40
Has anybody been to any of the nudist clubs in AA county? There are 2.

Does any fun stuff happen there?

MarcusGoinsBig
07-27-23, 12:08
Do tell! PM is fine if you wish. Thank you in advance.

Does any fun stuff happen there?

SyntorX
07-27-23, 13:42

Does any fun stuff happen there?I know a nudist. He said nudists were family friendly. I asked what he meant by that. He said it meant the whole family went. He said most young children want to go nude like their parents. When children reach the time where their bodies starts to change, some start wearing clothes for a while, but eventually start going nude again. With children running around, nothing sexual happens. He has heard rumors that something happens from time to time in private, but he does not believe them. He said nudist are basically like everyone else, but just want to enjoy life in the nude. He said it was non-sexual. A women with great tits or a guy with a big dick do not cause a stir, because you see them all the time. He did say it was funny though. They really want to know the story when you have an interesting scar.

DirtyMax04
11-25-23, 09:13
I had a buddy telling me about some house in md where you can choose girls. Like a cat house. Anyone know of any place like this in Maryland.