PDA

View Full Version : 2000-2004 Archived Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Admin
04-09-02, 23:46
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

Alexx
04-13-02, 08:44
I hope everyone who has posted in the past in this section takes the time to register and keep the Waterbury section going. This has bee a valuable resource for Waterbury AMP's for old pro's (like me - over 15 years of going to AMP's) and beginners alike. Anyone else check out the 7 Star? I would like to get some more opinions. Keep up the good work men!

Joe_c
04-13-02, 10:27
Has anyone visted the new "7 Star Spa" on Lakewood Rd? Any feedback?

ThePlayer
04-13-02, 20:21
Hey everybody! ThePlayer has made the successful transition. New site looks nifty-keen! I hope that my future as well as past posts have been informative. I think a celebration is in order. Time to go to Magic tonight, or Lily, or Tokyo... I'll let you know how it goes. My compliments to Jackson on a first class operation. I'll talk to you all real soon...

jam master jay
04-14-02, 13:41
Good to see so many familiar names here...

I usually go to Hong Kong regularly, and had a so-so experience at Magic on my only visit there. Can someone post some experience of the other Waterbury AMP's...I want to pay a visit to somewhere new, but need some direction...

Alexx
04-14-02, 16:13
Jam Master Jay:
The Tokyo is usally pretty good, athough the girls change quicker there than most places. June and Cindy were very good but both are no longer there. Just remember when you go in any place go for the girl with the personality, not necessarly the looks (well, there are limits as to what to take look wise). A good rule of thumb is to ask the girl her name and smile at her, if she smiles back when she says her name it's a good bet she will treat you right. If there is no smile, ask to meet the other girls... you do NOT have to take the girl who meets you at the door... if you walk out they lose you as a customer, so they will allways let you meet the others. If you don't see a girl you like, leave.... there are 6 AMP's in Waterbury... check out the other five. Waterbury is the best in CT for AMP's. Just check out the postings for the other cities... pretty pathetic ... we are all lucky to have such a good choice here. I personaly never liked the Lilly... it used to be the 777. The girls seemed to be "business only" and in a hurry to get you out. Too bad about your experience at the Magic ... it's my favorite... Anna and Jennifer are great...and before them Yoko and Nancy wer the ones to have... from the reports here you should be able to find what you want pretty easily....

Stoner
04-14-02, 21:46
Definitely check out the Tokyo.

I'll be stopping by the 7 Star soon enough to give you all a good report.

I will walk out if its not worth my dime & time...but if I do have a great time, you'll be the first to know afterwards.

Later!

Dan West
04-14-02, 22:11
HELP, I'm stuck in Bangor Maine.
Not much going on up here. Only a strip club and not open on Sunday.
Can't wait to drive thru Waterbury next week and stop in to the Hong Kong and see Mamasan and the girls. I'll keep you posted if they have any new and really good girls. Be safe guys and happy HO'ING.

ThePlayer
04-15-02, 15:12
Ah yesss!!! Went to Lily Spa on Saturday night and had a great time. Met at door by Lisa (est. 34C-23-34) and was whisked away in back. I have been with Lisa a couple of times and have never been disappointed. Definately GFE! Table shower was nice and she paid nice attention to the good parts. Sauna must of been about 160 degrees, but it felt real good. Massage was OK, but the FS was fantastic. Where they hide those condoms when they put them on with their mouths I'll never know! Maybe secret of the Orient???

I don't go to the Tokyo since the parking arrangements are lousy. Right on main drag (Huntingdon Ave).

If anybodies curious, here is the current list of AMP'S in Waterbury:

Tokyo, Lily, Hong Kong, 7 Star, Hawaii, and probably the best Magic!

'Till next time.....

jam master jay
04-20-02, 20:19
Good to see the board back up...

Thanks for the advice guys, I will definitely try out the Tokyo next. And, I probably have to give Magic another try, since everyone else has such positive things to say. My favorite has been Hong Kong, with Jessica, great GFE, awesome body, FS for a bill...will post my experience at Tokyo soon.

Dan West
04-21-02, 20:19
AHH... Back in CT again. Stopped in the Hong Kong on my way to Danbury, (If only I didn't have to work). Was met at the door by Mamasan who scolded me for being away so long. It's nice to be missed. She sent me her newest girl, (she must have told her to take special care of me) can't remember her name. She was one of the smallest cutest Korean girls I've ever seen. Long hair, perky tits , tight little ass and a great smile. Table shower was awesome, one of the best I've ever had. Skipped the sauna since they had another customer in there and went to the room. Really great massage and then the fun began. The girl gave the best head I've had in a long time and rode me for all she was worth. Best FS in a while. It was great to be back.

As for Bangor, Maine Divas strip club was not bad after all. The girls dance topless Wed thru Sat but only bikini Mon/Tue. Did go upstairs for private dance. Tall bleach blond with what looked like fake tits but they wern't. Had 4 dances from her and got to play with her tits and ass. She ended up fully nude and playing with herself by the end of the last one. They also do private dances at the motels she told me. The price was a little high, Min $200 + tip but I figured what the hell I'm on vacation. She showed up to my room and gave a great dance and then a great BJ. She brought along some toys so I could play while she straddled me for the BJ. The best part of the night was that she did anal. Its great when you can find a dirty girl like that. All in all it was worth the money spent.

CT Hobbyist
04-23-02, 17:46
Tip for those of you who go to Magic. Went to Magic today and was met at door by Suzzy, a 6 or so. Def not what I would call a GFE experience, and very hesitant to give a bj, though once she got started, she was pretty good at it. The FS was ok at best, all in all I don't think she is worth a $120 tip.

Bookie
04-29-02, 13:09
Magic: Anyboy know where Sopia went? She was one of the best BJ's I ever had. If anyone knows her or see's her at another AMP please let me know.

TIA

Stoner
05-01-02, 00:51
Anyone who runs into June who use to be at Tokyo please post up.

Man, she was worth every drippin' dime!

Alexx
05-01-02, 07:57
Yeah Stoner ... June has the best body if any AMP girl I've ever seen.... perfect natural tits... a 10 +++ , though performance wise she was not quite as good as Anna at the Magic... but with that body she was well worth the time and money. I was sorry to see that she had left. As I have mentioned before, the Toyko has a higher than most turnover in girls.... another favorite of mine at the Toyko was Cindy ... also long gone ....
Alexx

Bookie
05-01-02, 11:04
"coco" at Magic was the best AMP experience I ever had by far! She had a smokin body and beautiful face. Looked like a mix of American and Korean. She left about 6 months ago and I keep praying she returns. I'm getting stiff just thinking about her...lol

Stoner
05-02-02, 01:45
Glad to see I'm not the only one who treasures June. I've nto tried this other chick you mentioned...and I've not the cash to invest in a new one right now.

I'm too busy up in Hartford, it seems.

But if you hear word of that delicious treat...you just scream out loud. :)

Nutbuster5
05-02-02, 11:30
I went to Hong Kong on Tue. Had a chick named Pam. Good looking, great massage, and full service. I've been going there for about 3 yrs. and have never been disappointed.

Member #4477
05-03-02, 11:26
Went to Hong Kong yesterday. I asked for Chi-Chi as suggested in earlier posts. A pretty good looking girl named "Yo-Yo or yoko" came in. She was ok, cbj & fs but I was not overly impressed. Looks 7, performance 5, house 60 tip 120 should have been 100 for this one

Wsgman
05-06-02, 12:13
Been to Hawaii twice this year. ( standard rate 60-100 ).

Met at door by older lady, takes you to your room.

First time cute petite with firm little naturals, Lucy ( 8-9 ) shows up. Great time, gfe, gets all hot during the massage and tongue fucked my butt. Later as I am coming on top of her she wraps her legs tight around and me urges me on telling me yes baby, I love you.

Nice affect. Kissed me good bye at the door.

Second time I came back, I asked for her, but the older lady says she has a boyfriend now ( no wonder! ).

She says I got another pretty girl for you though..

Well into my room walks GIGI, every bit as nice as Lucy, taller.

GIGI was perfect, nice light touch, silky smooth hands, good covered BJ, almost brought me off, and then sits on me to completion. Wonderful massage afterward.

One suggestion to newbies. Put the tip off to the side of the table before you begin. That way they will start with their clothes off.

Also they will completely ignore it - so the sex part is just of course because they love you, want you to be their boyfriend and get hot from giving you a massage.

Two consenting adults you see.

malachie
05-07-02, 11:44
wagman- what did you leave as a tip on the side table?
thanks!

Joe_c
05-14-02, 19:31
Hello,

I have some good info on Fantasy, but first I need to ask anyone living in the Waterbury Area, that uses Tele-Media Cable, and has a cable box - what is the
Number that is in the back of the BOX.

I do not have a box, but looking into gettng one. In order to make certain that I purchase the right one that will work in this area, I need that model number.
So, if you can, let me know what the Model Number of Box that is used by you (for tele-media cable) to receive premium channels in the Waterbury area.

Greatly Appreciated!! Now onto the good stuff...

Fanstasy....

Meet with Yoco last week at Fanstasy. She was great, and GFE. She told me to just relax and she will by my girlfriend for the hour. What an hour. Great table shower (nice ass fingering), and then to a very long slow sensual massage. Nice ass licking as well. I proceeded to lay her down and give her a little attention, by massaging her, and gently kissing her body - she loved it!, She then proceeded to give me a nice bj and the rest was history. Great Experience!

bigbwana1
05-17-02, 12:15
Went to Magic the other day. Met with Alisha I believe. Nice location, rooms were excellent for an amp and services were very good all around. would recomend and return

Alexx
05-18-02, 08:58
7 Star Spa - Field Report

I decided to check out the 7 Star Spa on Lakewood Ave. Since there was no real feedback in this forum on it, I decided to do a very objective and impartial visit. I was to take whatever girl greeted me at the door and see what happened. I went on Thursday 5/16 at about 11:30 am. After pushing the buzzer button at the door I heard the tone and a voice that said to come in. The door was a bit sticky and I had to try several times to get it to unlatch. Inside I was in a small entry room with some excersize equipment, and a stairway that led up. I went up the stairs and was greeted by a momasan at the top in a quite large lounge area. She took me to a room and told me she would send in "the girl". The room was very large, about 20' X 20'. The massage bed was large too, about twice the size of the ones at the Magic or the Tokyo. In the room there was also a tanning bed. I wonder if they ever use it? In the back was a large closet with an accordian dor. I peeked inside and there was a hot tub in there! The girl came in and I was plesently suprized. She was young and had a cute face, her body looked good as far as I could tell with her clothes on. She said her name was Connie. I asked her how much an hour was and she said $60. I then asked her if she acccepted tips and she did not know what I was saying. It took a bit but I got it across (her english was not very good). She kind of just looked at me and I then said I wanted a full service massage ... again she gave me a look ... I repeated it and kept asking her "yes or no?" while holding a $100 bill out. She then finally said "full service $160". She wanted the tip right then which made me a little nervious, but I as trying to be objective so I went along with it. I handed her the money and put my arm around her .. she responded back with a hug and a smile while I felt up her nice ass. She told me to get undressed and gave me a terry cloth robe ... a nice touch I though ... most places just give you a towel to wrap around yourself. She came back and led me out and down the hall. She put her arm around me and her head on my shoulder .. very nice GF tecnique. We went around to the left, through a hall and into another area ... this place is huge!! I spotted what looked like a sauna in the corner. She led me to the body shampoo room which again was very large. The body shampoo was excellent... she washed my cock 3 or 4 times with obvious sexual intent. After the shampoo she took me to a steam room and put me in there for about 15 min. She comes back and told me to shower down (there was a shower in the steam room), then dried me off. Then ... back to the massage room. She told me to lie face down, then got on the table and straddled me and gave me an excellent massage, from my neck all the way down to my toes. Then she tells me to turn over... I did and told I'd like her to get naked. She says OK but would be right back. Goes out and comes back a few min. later. She strips ... she has a great slim body with natural breasts... well proportioned to the rest of her body... with that cute face she was a 8 or 9 in my book (just my kind of girl, other guys may not agree). She gets on the table with me (plenty of room with that big size) and cuddles up to me... caressing and hugging me. Excellent GF moves. We play and fondle for a while, then she starts to lick and kiss me on the neck.... working down to my nipples, belly button, thighs and finally she is licking my balls. She then starts sucking on my balls.... then works up to licking my cock... then goes down on it using the standard "condom in the mouth" tecnique. She's great... almost makes me shoot my load with her cocksucking. I pull her away and sit up with her... playing with her clit and fingering her for a while. I motion for her to lie down. I get on her and she gives me a real good ride... moaning very convincingly ... not the fake "Oh Baby-oh Baby" you usally get. We switch and she gets on top and rides my cock hard and fast while I suck her tits and play with her ass. I then have her finish me off with a hand job.... again well done. She get some warm wet washcloths and cleans me up ... takes her time and does a very complete job ... wiping down my cock, balls, stomach and thighs. I thank her, get dressed and she walkes me out with her arm around me. On the way out the momasan asks me if everything was OK and did I have a good time ... yes I replied.... All in all this was a very good time. I would definatly go back to see Connie again... though I did not see any of the other girls so I can't say what they look like. And this place is like a country club compared to some of the others... so big and I guess because it was just built clean and nice. So that's it guys.... go see Connie... she's worth every penny!!!

CT Hobbyist
05-19-02, 00:25
Originally posted by alexx
7 Star Spa - Field Report

She said her name was Connie. I asked her how much an hour was and she said $60. I then asked her if she acccepted tips and she did not know what I was saying. It took a bit but I got it across (her english was not very good). She kind of just looked at me and I then said I wanted a full service massage ... again she gave me a look ... I repeated it and kept asking her "yes or no?" while holding a $100 bill out. She then finally said "full service $160".

Alexx, was the total you gave her $160 or $220? I just want to make sure. Also, did you happen to ask when connie works in general?

Alexx
05-19-02, 07:38
The total cost was $160. Money was never mentioned again after I gave her the cash up front. I didn't ask what her work hours were, but typically most of the girls at an AMP live there. Call first and ask if she's on the day you want to go... the girls take a week per month off when their "friend" arrives.
Alexx

Johnp
05-19-02, 22:06
Hi guys,
Have any of u guys been to hongkong spa recently? Cause I'm thinking of going to new york and will visit there this coming week? I'm interested on those slim and petite young asian girls. Any recommendation will be appreciated. Also any other AMP recommendation will also be great too..

Ziggman
05-21-02, 18:40
Just had a wonderful afternoon at hong kong (my second time there).....It's a hike for me since I live in MA, but there is nothing like it here.. Took the 1.5 hour ride....and had a nice young girl named Pamela. The mammasan with the huge milk glands did my table shower....and was massaging my neck during the wash (guess where the boobs were....yes right in my face wanting to burst out of her top). Pam did my massage. She was so,so. I think she was new because after the event was consumated...mammasan came in and gave me a long massage. She told me that HR is available after FS if a person needs it at no extra charge. Well....not wanting to let this go..I asked her to further relax me...she obliged while I had those mammoth boobs in my mouth (they are real). She also did anal stilulation with one hand while using the other to massage my soldier. I ended up spending almost 2 hours there!! This is no joke....I left a rather large tip after that. She introduced to me to all of the girls and said I can have my pick next time. What an afternoon....I think I was the only person smiling going through rush hour traffic in Hartford on my way back. I can't wait to get more funds and go back. Also,,,all of the other girls had nice bodies like pam did. No implants....

jam master jay
05-29-02, 00:58
I had an strange experience at Hong Kong over the weekend. I have been there many times before, and the mamasan recognizes me, and always treats me very well. She brought me a new girl, "Suzy", who said she had only been there 8 days. Suzy gave me a nice table shower to start, and then led me to the room. After a so-so massage, she leaned in and asked me what else I wanted. I am not interested in FS, just a good CBJ, so that is what I requested (in a nice way) from her. She seemed happy with that, and began kissing me gently on the lips, for an extended period. After putting the condom on, she began a very mediocre CBJ, and then after just a few minutes, began to get on top of me. I politely declined this, and asked her to just keep up the BJ. She was a bit taken aback by this, and went back to my johnson, and started to lick it. But, she suddenly removed the condom, and I thought was going for a BBBJ, when she reached over and grabbed the baby oil (I hate that), and before I could stop her, she poured some on my johnson, and feverishly gave me HR. After she finished, the mamasan came in, seemed to argue with Suzy, Suzy left the room, and mamasan said "I will finish massage for you, just pay her", which I did. Mamasan gave me a 10 minute massage (clothed) and then said "OK, honey all set"...I asked her if I did something wrong (I obviously did not, but I was just checking), and she said, "No, Honey, come back soon, I will have more new girls coming". I couldn't help but feel unsatisfied, but didn't know how much to explain, so I just left. Usually this place has been great, but this kind of sucked. I appreciate any comments...

Skirt Flirt
05-29-02, 07:00
DONT BE DISCURRAGED. I HAVE HAD AWSOME TIMES IN THE AMP'S AND HAVE GONE BACK THE NEXT WEEK AND IT SUCKS... LIKE EVERYTHING ELSE IN LIFE IT IS HIT OR MISS THERE ARE NEVER ANY DEFINATES, ONLY POSSIBILITIES. SO MAKE THE MOST---HAPPY HUNTING.

Member #4477
05-29-02, 17:50
I have a long history with the Hong Kong. The M'san used to be my regular. She appreciates most civilized behavior and I always make it a habit of telling her what I want. Don't be afraid to invite her to join in with the girl attendant for the funpart. I've had several good treesomes for free there. I even remember popping the cork too early and getting a partial refund, from her. The girls are hit and miss for quality because they get lots of newbies. Ask for the regulars and pay attention to good reviews here. I have moved on to the b'pt area for now but I'll find some good names for y'all.

Johnp
05-29-02, 18:03
I went to hongkong spa.. last week.. I met a korean girl, suzy, man!! She's not the massage girl I ever had.. She's very manipulative, and always trying to gain something.. I'm asking fs... While we were doing it, she keep giving excuses and she was tired, she was cramp.. and want me give a Hj instead.. The worst experience I ever had!!

jam master jay
05-30-02, 00:41
I appreciate the input, guys. I know there are no sure things, but when you spend that kind of money, you should be satisfied with the experience. Apparently, johnp (below post) had the same girl and bad experience as I did...interesting! Anyway, I might not return there for a while, unless I read some worthwhile info from everyone. I think I am Bpt. bound myself from now on...

ThePlayer
05-31-02, 02:03
It's been a little while since I last posted. Dinero doesn't grow on tress you know! Went to Magic last Monday. Slow day due to the holiday. Was greeted at door by Jennifer. I've heard so many positive things about her and I decided to try her out. Gave basic tableshower and massage. Put out a bill and she left to get a rascal wrapper. Came back and rubber her tits on my back. I was hoping for a little tongue action in the nether regions, but none to be had. Turned over and she gave the requisite FS. Nothing special. Was dissapointed since I was hoping for a little rim action. I guess I'll just have to go back to Anna. I knew I should have went to Lilly instead. 'Till next time!

Bookie
05-31-02, 10:13
Hong Kong???? Guys, are we talking about the same mamasan??? The one I see is close to 60 years old?

Thanks

jam master jay
05-31-02, 16:01
Nah...there is a younger mamasan with big (I think) real tits, who was always around there when I was there. I noticed a few older women, but they didn't interact with the patrons much. One did thank me on the way out once, but that's about it. I remain disappointed about my last experience...

ThePlayer
06-04-02, 15:27
Just an FYI... I think the name of the mamasan with the major league yavoos (hooters) is Chi-Chi. I could be wrong. It's been a while since I've been to Hong Kong. I remember late last year, she was there but the other older lady (mamasan) wanted me to go with some other stick figure. I asked about Chi-Chi and was told that she was unavailable. When I said that I was now unavailable, she quickly recanted and in popped Chi-Chi. I've always had very good sessions with her. I could be wrong about the name. I'm not that good with names, but always good with major league hoots!

DrummerBoy
06-09-02, 22:20
The mamasan (chi-chi) is the owner. Don't call her mamasan, that implies she is pretty old. She has very nice hooters. She treats me real well there. I had a really good experience with YOKO. Nice bod I'd score her about an 8.5, doesn't talk much but gives a verygood cbj and FS.

Owner introduced me to another girl with the largest hooters I ever saw on an asian woman. Looked real as she shook them up a little. They must have been 46 DDD. If anyone is interested, ask for Diane.

I've scoredseveral times with Chi-Chi. She is very good, but she is trying not to take business away from her girls. She is trying to quit working but stay as owner and make sure her favorite clients are VERY well taken care of.

The last time I was there she gave me an additional experience as "gift" and would not take payment.

play safe

Stoner
06-10-02, 09:32
Yeah!

June has returned to the Tokyo!

Tell her your a fan from a website. It will make her smile.
Always had a great time with her.

Bookie
06-10-02, 11:54
Hong Kong: Prompted by some fellow hobbiest reviews, I decided to pay another visit to Hong Kong. I have been their several times before but always returned to my favorite "Magic". Well, this time I got the Royal treatment as others have claimed before me. I met with a new girl only there a few days. She was petite and on the Asian scale of looks probably a 7. She performed a quite adequate cbj into full service. The highlite of the experience was when I turned over for my massage and chi-chi came in for a 2 girl massage. After about 10 minutes of one great massage my first "therapist" left as chi-chi continued. I then turned over on my back as she kept kept massaging me down to my thighs telling me this was good for circulation. I then pointed to my somewhat errect rocket and told her that needed some circualtion as well. She laughed and said ok,ok and proceeded to a nice h/j. All I can say is I will be going back real soon and this may turn into my new favorite spot!

stonehead
06-11-02, 19:23
hey everyone, i am a newcomer here. Just checked the old post, there was Oriental Spa in waterbury previously which had a high reputation. How about this now?
Also not too clear about the payment. Besides the FS fee(if it is $160), do i need to pay additional tip? Thanks!

Nutbuster5
06-11-02, 19:38
I've been going to hong kong studio for about 4 years and have never been disappointed. visited magic for the first time today and meet with lisa. pretty face and nice tits and ass. she provided a great half and half with rimming. would definately visit again.

Mighty Spearsman
06-12-02, 08:53
To Stonehead:

At the Waterbury AMPs, the normal room charge is $60 up front, pay as soon as you get inside. Then the tip to the lady is $100 - $120 for FS - that IS the additional tip that you pay. Thus you end up spending $160 - $180 total for a nice, relaxing visit.

You could also pay a lower tip for a lower level of service, for example if you only want a HJ. In theory, you don't have to pay any tip at all, of course you'd end up with nothing but a massage and a pissed lady.

Check out all of the postings in the Old Forum as well as this New Forum for a more complete picture. Happy hunting!

CT Hobbyist
06-13-02, 02:10
Originally posted by stonehead
hey everyone, i am a newcomer here. Just checked the old post, there was Oriental Spa in waterbury previously which had a high reputation. How about this now?
Also not too clear about the payment. Besides the FS fee(if it is $160), do i need to pay additional tip? Thanks!

Stonehead,
Like Mighty said, 60 at door for an hour plus 100/120 for tip is normal. Most places also offer a 30/40 at door for 1/2 hour option if your interested, or on a tighter budget, but you don't get as many services, and things are a bit more rushed in general. With 1/2 hour, I have gotten in and out for 140 for no probs. If your looking for just a cbj or bbbj and massage, norm tip is 60/80 so the girl doesn't end up giving you attitude. Hope that is a good break down for you and have fun!

stonehead
06-13-02, 21:45
Thanks Mighty Spearsman and CT Hobbyist. I think i will try 1 hr and FS. I will try to post my experience then.

HummerKing
06-18-02, 17:35
Has anyone tried out the new MP Ipanema?

I saw it in the latest issue of the advocate.

Mighty Spearsman
06-24-02, 17:42
I for one would like to thank ThePlayer for his excellent review of "Ipanema" and his willingness to try the place out first and let the rest of us know what to expect. I also sympathize in that it can be difficult to get the lowest price at a new place when one of your objectives is to learn as much about the place as possible (as well as getting off). ThePlayer is also correct in pointing out that non-Asian places usually have a higher price structure than AMPs.

Look at it this way - now we all know how much it costs to have a good time with a hot non-Korean babe in a safe environment (as opposed to picking up a latina SW and having sex in your car). If you think the price is too much or you can't afford it, then at least you know ahead of time what the costs will be and you don't have to waste your time travelling to Ipanema and then driving away without anything.

To ThePlayer - please keep up the good work, and don't let the nay-sayers get you down!

jam master jay
06-25-02, 00:42
I concur also. I appreciated the review and info, and hope you continue to post relevant info when you get it...

ThePlayer
06-26-02, 16:31
Thanx (Mighty Spearsman, Stoner and Jam Master Jay)! I tried to be as informative as possible. Getting a BBBJ is relatively rare now-a-days and it was a real treat.

You know, some people DESERVED to be flamed! I like to look at exploring new places and finding out as much as possible a valuable service. I figure with the first hand knowledge that I get, it might save the next guy a few bucks or a headache. I know that when one of you guys post something of value, I make a determination of weather or not it is worth my time and money. If we don't have some first hand knowledge, then we are at the mercy of these establishments!

Don't worry, I'll keep posting as long as I can keep it up!

ThePlayer
07-02-02, 20:09
I decided to check out Magic this afternoon. Greeted by Chanel, new girl I never saw before. Looked like late 20's, fake boobs (small c cup), petite. I asked for a line-up and only 2 others were on duty. I chose Chanel. Table shower was decent. She scrubbed everywhere. I put the tip immediately on the table and she excused herself. Came back and gave OK massage. Gave OK FS. Nothing special. Was rushed out the door this time. Had hour session, but it only lasted 45 minutes. Maybe dinner was getting cold. Overall place was really dead.

Overall, session was only OK. I was hoping to see Anna, but she was nowhere to be found. Lots of new faces. Then again, I don't go there too often so they could be regulars. Could have been the heat, but nobody was really enthusiastic (spelling).

I see that this creative writing course in fiction at night school is really paying off! Ha Ha

Alexx
07-03-02, 20:04
Player:
If you want a specific girl it's always prudent to call before you go to see if she's working that day... it avoids disappointment... Anna is worth the call to see if she is available... also I reccomend Connie at the 7 Star ...

kingsley
07-09-02, 11:41
Went to Hong Kong last night. Service was so-so. Chose a girl but was later told she had an appointment. Not customer oriented, at least to me......Probably won't go back.

Maxwell Madison
07-17-02, 22:30
Originally posted by Stoner
How much was the cash drop for entrance and light fare?

60+120 for an hour that was a full hour. Anna definitely deserved a little extra.

TexnCT
07-23-02, 11:44
Hey guys,

I checked out Ipanema last Thursday. It wasn't so difficult to locate as it's right beside Video for Adults that I have frequented in the past. Mighty Spearsman's description was very accurate. A long hallway and each room with futons and TV&VCR. When I went, the regular girl was out, and I went with the door girl, an athletically built black girl with big juicy lips. The fee was 30$ and 100$ for half hour and 150$ for hour.
She wasn't a usual "girl" so I gave her 140$ and she gave me some great hand action for at least a half hour after a really relaxing massage. I asked about FS, but she said that wasn't really her thing, as the usual girl was out on vacation. It was very pleasing, and I was able to feel her up with no complaints. I'd definitely go back, but for more than just a HJ.

cityboy
07-25-02, 16:54
I was thinking about heading down to Fantasy or Tokyo this evening but no calls are answered at Fantasy and the line had been busy all day at Tokyo. Hopefully they are just busy. My Asian galpal at a Dallas AMP called and said there was a bust in Ct of 16 girls. I hope this is only a rumor. She was not sure where so I am keeping the fingers crossed. Say it aint so!

Whome
07-25-02, 22:09
There was an article in the Bpt paper several weeks ago about a crackdown on the Milford Parlors. 2 or 3 arrests back then. go to connpost.com and search on massage, should find the article from 7/2/02. It mentions a couple of them were going to go "legit" and at least one closed. Maye that's what they heard about?

Stoner
07-26-02, 07:58
Read the article...
If all they can get them on is that charge...
I'm amazed.

Thats Milford though. Not Waterbury.

BIG DIFFERENCE.

One does not appreciate the business...the other may not care as long as it keeps its nose clean and "local" taxes paid uptodate.

QUESTION:
I must ask though...37 full cans of beer?
Have any of you ever got a single can O beer? Or even asked?
Or been asked?

Stoner
07-29-02, 09:50
FYI, I stopped by Tokyo...

(One must protect their regular water hole... ;) )

It says on the window..."Cosed due to Water Leak"...

Bad timing as the other places...or something more. No idea.

But its not as bad as dreamscapes in Windsor - which went completely GHOST according to another WSG regular. He suspects it was due to lack of business for Dreamscapes...not hardly the problem for the wisely run AMPs.

I fully expect them to be back up soon...we shall see.

Out

wsmgn
07-29-02, 21:12
is there any sw action in waterbury,especially in the daytime hours???thanks

Gmo11
08-06-02, 14:18
I'd just like to second Maxwell Madison's post on Aiko(like echo echo echo with an "A"). Jokingly I asked her, "could you write the characters out for me??"
Personally, I think she's better than a 6 - at least a 7 - 7 1/2. Then again, I have a thing for asian chicks. Her body is fantastic/tight and she has fake D cup tits.
I swear to god I'd go back just for the massage. She is amazing. Just like MM said, she cracked joints in my body I didn't know existed.
As stated, she's incredible with her tongue, gave great GFE, and was incredibly enthusiastic and friendly. I don't know if this is typical, but we were totally making out the entire time once we got down to business. It was my first trip to an AMP, so I really don't know what's standard practice. Unfortunately, I didn't last as long as I'd like due to her phenomenal oral and RJ skills, but I had such a great time I honestly didn't care.
A little more info. on her. She's Korean and she used to work at Magic a couple years ago and just returned less than a month ago. In her case, it sounded like she saves up money for a while and then goes travelling. She had definitely been back to Korea for sometime before returning to Magic. She told me she'll be working everyday. Oh, she also speaks excellent English. Of course, I don't have any basis for comparison, but from what I've read I would assume hers is "top notch". My guess would be that she's in her late 30s. Don't let that deter you though. Asian woman almost always look years younger than there actual age, as did she.
Anyway, definitely give Aiko a try. Everyone needs to experience her at least once. :) For the overall experience I had, I'd give her a 10.

CTDan
08-13-02, 11:04
Went to Magic on Friday pm, only a fair time. New, older, lady. Good looking but she kept an eye on her watch. Never felt so rushed in an amp -- especially in Wtby. I am getting the feeling that something is up w/ amp's in CT right now. Lack of ladies, rushed service....any other similar experiences lately? I know YMMV, but not this bad.

TexnCT
08-13-02, 17:41
Hey,

I drove by Ipanemas a couple times last week, and looks like
LE or lack of customers put them outta business. Knocked on the door and no answer, and the lettering was removed from the door. Anyone hear anything?

TexnCT
08-13-02, 17:46
Hey WSGman,

I got some great kissing from Lisa at Lilly Spa in
Waterbury off Watertown Avenue. She was definitely
very friendly, even at my first time. Definitely a GFE.

Stoner
09-26-02, 17:35
Tokyo's closed again, eh?

What is THE best place to go in Waterbury?
Any opinions?
Is it open till 4am like Tokyo?

I really need some help. The drive out is killer for me. I could use the intel, so to speak.

GordonFreeman
09-26-02, 20:35
Originally posted by Stoner
What is THE best place to go in Waterbury?

You really can't go wrong with Magic.

ThePlayer
09-27-02, 02:07
Like the soft rock song (I forgot who sung it): "It's Magic...It's anything that you desire....Magic.....

Mighty Spearsman
09-27-02, 12:10
Dear Stoner:
As my respected colleagues "ThePlayer" and Gordon Freeman seem to agree with, the two best choices are #1 Magic and #2 Hong Kong Studio. Magic's advantages include location (Exits 24/25 off of I-84) and the good parking situation, plus recent postings here on this board give you the names of at least 3 reliable girls (Jennifer, Anna, Suki) who work there. Hong Kong is a great place but is about a 10-minute drive from Exit 23 on a confusing sequence of streets, and the parking situation is not as good.

Look forward to a report from you. Happy hunting!

Eagle86
09-28-02, 23:07
Stopped in at Magic on Friday. New girl there, Mama San told me she had not even named her yet and told me she would give her to me. They recognize me there. She is about 5 ft 1 or so nice little body not big tits though. Gave me the table shower and you could tell she was new but not bad. Walked me to room and Mama San asked if everything was ok and then started to pretend to fuck me from behind and told me "make sure you give it to her good"? I was a bit surprised. The massage was not good and after about 5 min she asked me if there was anything else I wanted and I pulled her on the table with me. She was into the GFE experience and started kissing me and letting me kiss her and lick her tits. She pulled her dress and thong off and then started to wrap her legs around me and started grinding on me, which was pretty nice and then I remembered she had not put the rubber on yet! I am pretty sure I could have fucked her right then without it since she was trying to get it in her. I then asked about the rubber and she grabbed it, put it on and then pulled me inside and started to ride me, then I had her on top and then I stood her up and fucked her from behind like Mama San had done. She was screaming my name during this and was really into it.

Overall great sex, lousy massage but who cares on that, just be careful on which head is thinking. When I left she still did not have a name but came from NY

Wsgman
10-02-02, 16:11
Hawaii Report,

I have been to this place 5 times this year. First three were excellent each with a different top notch girl. The fourth time in August, I got the larger chunkier girl the-player refers to. Penny is her name.

I can't put my finger on it, she was not that bad, but she just did not do it for me, like I wanted to leave in the middle of it, but I was already in for the deal. Boring as hell and nothing to excite me.

Really kept wondering at first when is this lady going to start the massage!!. The funny thing is that she seemed to really like me and thought she was doing well. I thought, hello, do something, start massaging my muscles.

YUck, I like them thin and tight too, not chunky, can't stand a woman like that. Why pay for a 4 body. I finished her doggie style and could not wait to leave.

..so I went again last week and hoped to get the thinner girl, even asked the mamasan...she sais not available, you will like the other girl better...but in walks the same chunky penny lady. I should have left then and there.

lousy massage again, it is as if I had to tell her how to massage!

I ended up finger fucking her in a 69 position and had her grab my cock and jerk me off from behing, I really did not want to fuck her again. I guess I am too kind, I was nice to her as well, kissed her on the neck, and on the way out the mamasan asked me if I like and I lied and said yes.

last time for me at Hawaii.

Boston528
10-14-02, 16:29
Hi guys,

I'm usually on the boston boards but am going to NYC later this week and will be traveling through your digs in Waterbury. How do I get to Magic if I'm going south on 84....also, is Aiko still there? (saw some great posts about her during the summer)....and what should I tip on a massage and BJ? (no full service). Many thanks.

Mighty Spearsman
10-15-02, 11:38
If you're taking I-84 West, you should get off at Exit 24. At the end of the exit ramp, turn left and drive over the highway, then at the light turn left again (there's a Texaco station on the corner). Magic will be on your right about 100 yards down. You can park in back of the building and there's a rear entrance there.

If you're stopping by Magic on your way back from New York, then on I-84 East you would take Exit 25, then at the end of the ramp you go straight through the light (with the Texaco on your right-hand side) and Magic is down the hill on your right.

Rates are $60 for an hour plus $100 or $120 tip for FS. I've always had good luck with placing the tip down on the table right after the shower - it's up to you. Jennifer and Anna are highly recommended. Not sure if Aiko is still there.

Good luck, and please post again and let us know how you made out.

Chipper
10-20-02, 19:50
play2 thanks for the super posting everything is very informitive
keep up the good work was at alpha last week in with sandy very pleasant thin with nice boobs good session has anyone been to asian accupressure in bristol don't see many cars there thanks again

Mighty Spearsman
10-21-02, 13:50
Dear chipper:

There are only a few postings for the Asian Accupressure Center in Bristol, all in the "Other Areas" board for Connecticut. You are correct in that they don't seem to get much business - maybe because they don't offer extras, according to one post. From what I've read, my opinion is if someone wanted to drive to Bristol, that it would be worth the extra 15 minutes to keep driving until you get to Waterbury for FS, or else drive 5 more minutes and go to the Sun Accupressure Center in Berlin for HJ and a good massage..

If you do go to the Bristol MP, please post and let us know how you made out. Thanks!

Leem
10-21-02, 21:13
Chipper--Great review. At Magic, can you call ahead and make appointment for a specific girl?

Alexx
10-22-02, 11:55
Sure ... call Magic before you go.. I do it all the time... even if you don't call and you go, and don't like the girl who greets you... ask to meet the others... they will let you pick (they have never refused to let me) ... they DO NOT want to loose your business.... plunking down $160 you should be hapy with who you get... don't be shy ... ask for another girl!

Leem
10-22-02, 17:22
Alexx Thanks for your response. I will be coming up from NJ. Can you give me phone #
Thanks

Alexx
10-28-02, 12:21
The number for Magic is: 203-755-0353

popz
11-04-02, 20:43
So which providers/amps in waterbury will give a prostate massage... something a bit deeper than the traditional rim job..

been to hong kong numerous times, and its great.. pepsi is quite hot!

day
11-05-02, 17:10
I got to stop into magic a week ago.
Had a nice time with cun. If you like a girl that
can move her butt while your in there, you'll
enjoy her I think.

Alexx
11-07-02, 11:40
Looks like the Toyko is open again .... went by yesterday and both the "Toyko" sign and the neon "open" sign were lit up .... wonder if they have a new stable of cuties?

Maxwell Madison
11-07-02, 21:53
I had my first mediocre experience at Magic on Sunday after many excellent experiences. Met June. Ok body with large breasts. However, she rushed me even though I paid for an hour. Her sensual massage was rather brisk. She faced away from me when doing the ride. No real spark.

My advice if you meet June is to ask who else is working.

CTDan
11-08-02, 09:37
I agree, MM. I haven't been to Magic in about three months. Last time I was there was w/ June -- uninispired, somewhat rushed. Not what I'd come to expect at Magic. Thanks for the post, it kind of jarred me to return and look for some of that good ole' Maqic -- just not with June.

Stoner
11-09-02, 01:19
I'm hoping thats not the same June from Tokyo.

Thanks for the info, btw.

I'll give it a week or two and drop in.

Joe_c
11-17-02, 13:29
Has anyone been to the Seven Star lately? What's the quality?

Alexx
11-19-02, 09:35
I've only been to the 7 star once... read my post from a few months ago... I liked the place... big, roomy and the girl I had (Connie) was great.

Alexx
11-19-02, 09:48
Hit Pine St. on Sunday around 3:00 to see if there was any street action. Picked up a redhead named Lorie. She was older, not my first choice, but the only one around at the time and I was horny. Turns out she had a real nice personality and was real friendly. We talked a bit then went down to Tomaston Ave. and parked behind a factory building. She agreed to suck my cock for $20. I brought a condom and used it. She would have done it bareback, no problem. This was one of the best BJ's Ive ever had. She took her time, used her tounge a lot and did deep throats. No rush to make me cum at all... when I did cum she kept sucking.... not the typical "cum you're done" you get with most girls. I had to tell her to stop when I couldn't take it any more! All in all a real bargin... I'm going to look for her in the future...

Mr. Wtby
11-19-02, 21:35
Good Job Alex! The Wtby street scene has been picking up lately. Lower Pine St and Grove St have been hopping lately. I work downtown so I pass thru there alot. Even the daytime has been plentiful. Saw a cute young white girl at 9am the other day. Saw a cute PR girl and a chubby PR girl yesterday and tonight I saw a really good looking white girl on Grove st. Go get em guys
Mr.Wtby

Anybody know of any other good street scenes in Wtby? I used to hear about So.Main st a while back

Mr. Wtby
11-30-02, 22:24
2 new WTBY SW's on Grove St

Julie brunette,white girl (from Worchester) moved to wtby. just started 2 weeks ago. Nice and Slow and soft BBBJ

Denise (Diane? can't remember) blond,white girl, nicely dressed. Lives in Wtby. Spot her by her funky hat that she wears down almost covering her eyes. Very nice and friendly personality. Great BBBJ, but does the napkin trick at the end. Moans during which is a nice touch.

MR WTBY

Lgkok
12-04-02, 08:31
I usually make the trip to Magic,but I'd like to try a different spa.
Anyone have any recent up to date info on Hong Kong,is it any better than Magic,or is there a better place I should check out. Also,if I'm in the area, where should I look for SW's,might be nice to start out with a BJ on my way to the spa!!

Mighty Spearsman
12-04-02, 18:44
Dear Igkok:
These days the Hong Kong Spa seems to be on a par with Magic - several cute girls, good service, similar tip prices. So, if you're looking for a change from Magic, I encourage you to try out Hong Kong. Both of these places seem to be better than the other Waterbury places. Of course, as always YMMV!

DrummerBoy
12-05-02, 15:55
I always stop in to Hong Kong Studio whenever I pass thru on I84! Have never had a bad experience there. Owner seems to always have a stable of cuties with a high turnover rate so we don't get bored. The Owner is a former SW herself and I have been able to get her to service me from time to time. She has a great rack and can be quite adventurous!

QA911
12-06-02, 00:24
Dear drummerboy,
Are there any particular high value recommendations at Hong Kong Spa? I have been to Magic a few times but would like a change of atmosphere... What is the name of the owner at Hong Kong?

DrummerBoy
12-07-02, 11:13
The short house mama with the great hooters goes by the name Chee-Chee. There is no mistaking her as she looks great for a "greeter". You should check out the June 10th posts on this thread as there are much more detail from experiences there.

I haven't been there since August, I stop in when I am driving from Wash DC to MA but, have been doing this for about 8 years.
We have some good AMPS in Washington, but, this is a great way to take a break on a long drive....

Since I haven't been there in a while, I don't know what the current stable is, they do change fairly often. Chee-Chee will bring them out for your review if you ask. She might join in too also if you ask nicely but tip well and visit so that she "knows" you.

ThePlayer
12-07-02, 23:28
I know that in the past if she (chee-chee) is on, she'll try to direct you to one of the girls on. A couple of times I said that I wasn't interested in anyone else except her. She said that she wasn't available, so I tried to walk out. She then said OK and I had a session with her. You are right, so has a great set of Juggs and she loves to lick in the nooks and crannies! Worth the time and $$$ with her!!!

Stoner
12-08-02, 00:24
Now she seems like a reason to visit. Yummy...Great reviews.

DrummerBoy
12-09-02, 22:35
If you guys get a chance to tap Chee-Chee, let us know. Inquiring minds have a right to know!

Mr. Wtby
12-18-02, 21:24
Although Wtby has been dead as far as SW's lately
Picked up at Grove and Prospect st

27 yrs old white girl, very petite, really long dark hair named Michelle. BBBJ but with the tissue. Very good one though, slow and lots of tongue around the head, no rushing. Definitely will look for her again.

Mr.Wtby

Mighty Spearsman
12-19-02, 17:10
Dear drummerboy:
I've been lucky enough to "tap" Chee-Chee at least three times over the years, and she's as good as they come. Unfortunately she will almost always try to steer you away from her and towards one of her girls. Remember, the other girls won't be happy if the owner gets all the business, plus Chee-Chee gets her cut anyway from the house fee so is less dependent on tips.

The last time I was with her was over a year ago. She rode on top and squeezed every last drop out of me, then afterwards told me that I should definitely try one of the other "younger" girls next time. Although she appears to be "young" herself and was fine as is!

York
12-19-02, 20:39
Hi!

I wanted to know if you guys have been to any spa
where the name of the mamasan is 'TOY'. She used
to own the famous Callowhill Relaxation Center in
Philadelphia. I understand that she has moved
to Connecticut. She always had the best stable
in Philly; though older and somewhat crude, she was
very much customer oriented. She is Korean and usually
has all Korean attendants.

She would be in her 50s, tall, thin, husky voice;
matches the client to girl really well.

Finally, being new to WSG, is there a way to contact
a member without posting to everyone? Is my
personal email address forbidden here?

Please inform me of this.

If you need info on Philly, ask.

Thanks.

Stoner
12-20-02, 22:27
Originally posted by york
Finally, being new to WSG, is there a way to contact
a member without posting to everyone?

No, not really. You post up, you post for all...but from what I see, its rarely if ever a problem. Although, I think there is a spammer that pickups addresses here. So break it up with (!) or something. J.o.n@aol.com (remove the dots).

No...personal email addresses are not forbidden. Hmm...you must be from UG. lol

CTDan
12-21-02, 20:05
york:
Don't know of your mamasan, but will keep an ear, eye, and everything else to the ground to find out. Heard the Callowhill in Philly was great. I go down to Philly about 1X per month, I could use some advise on the town. I usually stay near the airport.
Looking for a sleazy lady (who isn't) who might not be for-pay to hook up w/ on my monthly visit. Any suggestions of bars would be appreciated. Otherwise, I hit up Club Ozz, didn't like it -- tried to get a # off a dancer who wouldn't give it up, and was then provided one of the worst LD I've had in years for a 20. Drove by the Rum Keg, but was afraid to park, let alone get out of my car. Besides that, AMPs are kind of ok in PA, but I like the Waterbury and Bpt scene much better.
Check out Magic in Wtby or Fantasy in Bpt, I doubt you'll be disappointed.
This is a great state for the hobby, especially the Bpt bars and the better AMPs...welcome

john711
12-29-02, 00:56
in waterbury i have never been disappointed at magic. usually i ask for slow service, not rushed and they aim to please.

Frank Africa
01-03-03, 01:08
Back on August 13, 2002, a poster named TexnCt reported that the Ipanema massage place on Framingham seemed to be closed down. Since then, there have not been any more posts about this place.

I was in the area earlier this week and stopped by to see what was up. The place has been completely cleaned out to the bare walls, no furniture or furnishings at all, not even any lettering on the door. So obviously this place is closed down forever. Too bad - competition is always good, in my opinion.

Mighty Spearsman
01-03-03, 19:37
Well, after patronizing the Hong Kong Spa regularly since it opened in August 1994 and always having a good time there, I finally had a bad, very strange visit there yesterday (Jan 2nd) around dinnertime.

The mamasan/owner with the big boobs, Chi-Chi, had just gone home, but the 40-ish greeter recognized me with a big smile and immediately brought me to a massage room. I requested a specific lady that I had been with in the past and was told that she wasn't working there anymore, but that the greeter would find me a very beautiful girl who was even better. The greeter then grabbed the arm of a young lady who was passing by and asked do you like her? I took a quick look, immediately said yes and paid the $60 house fee for 1 hour.

This young lady (23 to 25 yrs old) was beautiful, truly stunning and very exotic, unlike anyone I've ever seen in an AMP. She was dark-skinned with great full lips and appeared to be mixed blood Korean-black, just about 5 feet tall, slender but with oversized fake boobs (that unfortunately showed a lot of veins on the tops of her tits), very nice medium length brownish hair. I have come across a couple of white-Korean and white-Vietnamese girls in AMPs in San Francisco, but this was my first black-Korean mix. She also spoke fluent English with an American accent as well as Korean - unusual as most AMP girls speak little English with a heavy accent.

Unfortunately she was by far the most boring, uninterested and uninspired woman I've ever come across at an AMP. For the table shower, she simply went through the motions and didn't seem at all interested; one indication of this is that I didn't get aroused at all by the table shower (normally the AMP girls like to play and tease while giving the shower and I end up rock hard). She then moved me to the sauna to dry me off, but looked tired and yawned a few times while towelling me down. I leaned over to kiss her on both cheeks and she continued to look bored (most AMP girls light up when I do this). At this point I was already thinking of bailing out based on her demeanor and my gut feeling, but I figured I'd wait until we got back to the room, that maybe she'd change and become more lively.

Back in the room, she was very quiet and continued to seem totally uninterested in being with me. She rubbed my back a few times with one hand, a rubbing that was neither a massage or sensual, then said quietly "you want FS, right" to which I said yes, usually when I'm here I come twice, first FS, then a massage, then a HJ to finish off the hour (recent posts here on WSG indicate that this happens regularly at Hong Kong). She asked me how much did I pay, and I replied usually $120. She then said that FS was only $100 and that was all she would do ("just one time"), and that she didn't know of any girl who did the second HJ at the end. I then said that both I and other guys have in fact received the "two time" treatment, and that I was more than willing to pay the extra $20, to which she said well, one time for $100 is all I'll do.

So, I decided to cut bait - I got up and said look this isn't going to work, today must be a bad day, I'm going home and will try again another time. She continued to sit on the bed and didn't appear very concerned or put up any fight to block me from leaving. She did ask why and I said that she look totally uninterested, etc. to which she replied this is my nature, I'm always like this until I get to know someone, but she didn't say it with much conviction. I pointed out that she shouldn't feel so uncomfortable since she knew from the greeter that I was a long-time regular customer, was not LE and was not a trouble-maker, and she just shrugged her shoulders.

Out in the lobby, the greeter apologized profusely and refunded me $20 without my even asking (since I had been there just less than 1/2 hour instead of a full hour). The greeter said that two new girls were coming in from New York that evening and that I should come back again soon.

Turns out that the girl's name was "Su Ji" and I'm wondering if this is the same person as the "Suzy" who received a bad report in a WSG posting by Johnp on 5/29/02. Then again maybe she was just tired, to which I would say take the day off and go home, and let another more-interested girl take care of the customers. Has anyone have any similar experiences with this chick, or perhaps a better story? Please report!

By the way, this is the first time that I've ever given up in the middle of an AMP visit. And yes, a $40 table shower (which is what I ended up receiving) sounds expensive, but I decided that it would be worth it to cut my losses rather than spend even more money and end up having a lousy time.

Stoner
01-05-03, 05:22
Well done, MS. Well done on all accounts in my book.

You said she was stunning in description. When you talked to her, did she seem to have any interests or whatever? She may be fun to break in some how.

Mighty Spearsman
01-06-03, 13:44
To "Stoner" - thanks for your kind words. No, she didn't indicate any interests or anything other than being tired and bored. But her face and body are so stunning that they deserve further investigation by you or one of our other WSG friends.

I decided to go back to Hong Kong on Saturday. I was greeted at the door by the owner/mamasan with the big boobs. She told me that "Su Ji" was on Christmas vacation (strange to be taking Christmas vacation on Jan. 4th, since she had been working on Jan. 2nd, unless she's Greek Orthodox or celebrating 3 King's Day early). I assumed that this was a face-saving comment to cover for the fact that Su Ji had either been fired or was hiding in the back room somewhere. The owner indicated that she had heard about what had happened with me on Thursday and promised me that she'd give me a better girl.

Which was true - I was introduced to Lily, who had one of the best attitudes I've ever seen at an AMP, 10 out of 10, a real GFE. It was obvious that the owner had talked to Lily and told her to be as friendly as possible to make up for Thursday's fiasco. Lily is thin and fairly attractive (7 out of 10), with medium-sized boobs that I discovered later were fake (although they looked natural at first). The massage was also 10 out of 10, featuring back-walking etc., and the extra services were 9 out of 10 (sorry, but Jennifer and Anna at Magic are both better in this department). I left a happy man!

john johnson
01-09-03, 14:01
I know this post is a bit belated, but what can I tell you.

Day before Xmas I went to Magic Health, and saw Anna. I've had her maybe 3 or 4 times now, so I get a lot of (maybe fake?) enthusiasm and happiness when she sees me, but this time took the cake.

As soon as she entered the room, she hugged me and we started french kissing, then she starting sucking and biting my nipples. After a minute, the towel wrapped around my waist was a tent, so Anna dropped to her knees and gave me a nice BBBJ for about 5 mins. I was close to losing it, so I picked her up, threw her on the bed, and ate her nice shaved snatch till she came.

Then she gave me the Anna special -- licking my balls and tonguing my ass while I was facedown on the bed. Gets me every time. I finished up by fucking her HARD doggystyle.

Had a holly-jolly Christmas indeed.

ThePlayer
01-09-03, 18:04
I have also been with Anna 4-5 times and she treats me the same way. I haven't seen her since I moved to Las Vegas (October). I really do miss her very personalized service. It really pays to patronize the same girl again and again as long as the chemistry is right. When I come home to visit later this month, I'll most definitely (sp) visit her and sample her charms again!

Stoner
01-10-03, 04:16
First, yes, first visit to Magic tonite.

Fellas...I'm really disappointed.

First...only 3 girls who I'm not allowed to meet. I'm told immediately that session are only 30 minutes because they don't have enough girls.

I drove quite a bit to get there. My big head was like, take your money and head to Alpha AGAIN. But the little head was like, NOW! So I obeyed.

Got rushed into a session. No choosing the ladies, I had to go with AIKO(sp?).

Bit rushed, but pretty good experience. She tongue lashed me all over then set to work doing greek. Now, I've never been a fan of anyone touching my exit only ramp sexually, but when I let go, it was very enjoyable.

Then I turned over and she took my BBBJ. I was quite shocked...I fully expected the hidden condom in the mouth, but there she was, workin' that tongue again up, down, and all over the pole till I could barely see it in her mouth. She said she was feelin' horny and wanted me to eat her. We pause, switch places, and enjoy.

Now...Aiko has a horrid misshappend fake breasts. One is clearly going the wrong way, poor thing. But she made up for it with hot action.

We later did the 69 till she begins to do that jitter dance we all know and love. She then jumps on the jimmy. I almost reeled until I realize she slipped the baggy on me and I relax. Then it gets bad. She starts reminding me of the f@$@%! time.

Not wanting to be rude, and wanting to get mine, I ignore it and ALMOST have a happy moment. We switch again for some doggy, and damn, it was payback.

Afterwards I asked her to rub the pole. She whips out the oil and rubs the pole and lashes me with that tongue until I cream once again, which shocked her for some reason.

I leave a bit pissed. Yeah, shes an old pro alright, but she's no looker. Magic is a f*@#!@ house where they all live it seems. Oh well.

The saddest part of all...I found out June from Tokyo is gone...the original reason I drove some 60+ miles. Oh well.

We can always hope for reincarnation, right.

ThePlayer
01-11-03, 09:02
I don't know, but I would say that that was a fairly good session that you had. I have also encountered only getting a half hour session myself when they are shorthanded. Getting a BBBJ on your first visit and then able to get a second time in is pretty good in my book. I have also been with AIKO and yes, she is an old pro. I know that we all wax poetic justice about certain places that we all favor. I just think that you got serviced well for just a half hour and being a newbie.

JMG
01-11-03, 11:13
Stoner -- I'm not a really big fan of Magic either. I've only been twice (and maybe I haven't given it a fair shot), but I've never had a *great* experience there. For one, I really dislike fake boobs, and both girls I saw had aftermarket equipment. It seems (from many of the posts I've read here) that a lot of the girls at Magic have had fakes installed. Yuk. But that's just me. On the upside, I don't know of anywhere else that offers rimming...

Also, both times at Magic, I've been rushed, and been out the door before my full hour was up.

I always seem to find myself heading back to Tokyo. They have generally young girls, you get the full hour, and they usually offer a pretty good massage too. Sherry is one of my favorites. She's cute and friendly, energetic, a little soft in the middle, but makes up for it in service. She really takes pride in her massage abilities, and I sometimes have to tell her to ease up, because she works so hard it hurts -- I LOVE a nice hard massage, but sometimes she goes overboard. But by the time we get to dessert, I'm so relaxed I feel like jello. She also sports a mostly shaved kitty.

Summer (I'm not sure she's still there) is pretty good too. Her massage isn't as good as Sherry's, but still good. Good service in general, and a hot body. Nice long hair, and a cute face too.

**1-12-2003 edit- The more I think about it, I think I got the name wrong in the above paragraph... It should be "Sunny".... I think. Sigh.... the mind is always the first thing to go.

Mighty Spearsman
01-12-03, 18:31
Concerning the girls at Magic, Jennifer does not have fake boobs. And I've never been rushed or felt rushed at any of my visits there, I guess it depends what day and what time you stop by Magic.

Stoner's and jmg's experiences along with my two recent visits to Hong Kong just further prove that with AMPs, YMMV.

Alexx
01-14-03, 12:33
Just for your guys imformation ... Anna at the Magic does not really give BBBJ's .. it just appears that way. She does have a condom hidden in her mouth, but she only puts it on over the head... leaving the shaft uncovered and making it look like bare back.... when she takes your cock out of her mouth she keeps the condom in her mouth.... watch her next time... when she goes to get the condom for the fuck she takes a cleanex and whipes her mouth off..... actually spitting out the condom in the cleanex and throwing it away... a VERY interesting trick... last time I was with her I was watching her... for some reason I was not getting into it as much as usual... must be getting bored with her... time to find another hottie to give my business to... glad to hear the Tokyo has a nice selection after they closed and reopened.... have to go back to the 7 Star some time.... liked that place...
Alexx

Stoner
01-15-03, 01:59
Alexx...no offense dude, but I know all about the hidden condom in the mouth.

Not until we did the 69 did she put it on with the tongue and hand. Like I said, I was looking for it...it was not on. She's was good, but not that damn good. I've had better.

Now...she was doing the BBBJ right after a bit of the HR with oil. May be she was smart enough to know that oil breaks down the latex in the condom. In any case...it was a BBBJ. Not TC though.

Alexx
01-15-03, 09:17
No need to be defensive about it... I was just relating what happened to me... and she did what I said... the condom in the mouth is a very old trick... this was just a new twist on it. Who she decides and when she decides to use condoms is not going to be predictable by any means. Everyone has different experiences with the girls.... these posts are just a guide.... nothing carved in stone. She also deep fucked my ass with her tongue... why she feels that does not need a condom but a BJ and fuck does is a mystery in itself....

Pleasureguy
01-17-03, 00:50
Has anyone been successful at getting private phone #s from any of the girls at the AMP's to set up a private appointment on the side to cut out the middleman(the AMP itself), and to have a nice discreet, safe , and hopefully unrushed session in a more private location?? I've never been to an AMP yet, but want to try it soon. Hope i hit the right girl on the right night and have a good first experience.

I'm looking ultimately for a good, safe, discreet, one-on-one situation privately on the side with a decent lady with a good GFE attitude. Any suggestions?? I'm asking around and continaully looking for a situation like this. Happy New Year!

Stoner
01-17-03, 22:06
Alexx...
No problem. As we all know, YMMV. No harm done.

Hey Pleasure...
Good luck on your first go. It will be worth your time.
As far as finding a nice safe spot, your in the wrong hobby dude, to be honest. Minimize your risks, yes, but thats about it.

The ladies at the AMPS are rarely the type to do off premise business. Literally some live at the establishment trying to rake in some dough for the AMP and themselves to support family far away to make it over. Some actually open up nail salons or buy apartments and stuff with the money they make. They don't intend on building long-lasting relations and generally, its VERY high turnover.

If you want to set up anything remotely like you are describing, try some of the non-AMP. Much better chance there, in all honesty. Also, the occassional stripper...but be warned, they see you as a free dinner and quick hard cash, and not as a long term BFE.

As always...YMMV. (your mileage may vary).

Good luck.

Pleasureguy
01-18-03, 04:43
Hey Stoner,

Thanks for the neighbourly advice. I think the AMP's might be the best thing for the $$. I saw ads on the net in our area for indy escorts. Many of them want $300, and they aren't very hot at all! In this realm, they have it so much better in Europe! I'd still rather be living in this great country regardless though! Things have changed a lot since the 80's I see.

I still am curious about this indy known as "Amber" in central CT. Dreamy beautiful blonde hardbody who claims authentic GFE. She's on escortamerica.com site. Any feedback on her???? Thanks again.

This is nuts though! This hobby should be either legal or decriminalized. Then uncle sammy could tax it, regulate it, and everyone would be a lot happier. It works fine that way in Amsterdam. As it stands now, we have to worry about losing families and vehicles.

Oldtimer
01-19-03, 08:56
Re: Amber- Daytime only- Hard to connect with, but many
highly recomend her

Pleasureguy
01-24-03, 03:40
Yeah, Amber is only available until 7:PM. You have to have time during the day to hook up with her. It's encouraging to hear that she is good though! Thanks.

GordonFreeman
01-24-03, 09:51
Originally posted by Pleasureguy
I still am curious about this indy known as "Amber" in central CT. Dreamy beautiful blonde hardbody who claims authentic GFE.
I would not really classify Amber as authentic GFE. She denies some of the services that really set apart a great GFE. You might get daty but don't expect kissing and forget about DFK. Very attractive however. Some photos on the web are not actually her but only "similar"

Pleasureguy
01-25-03, 03:21
Hi Gordon,

What is "daty"?? I keep hearing it , but don't know what it means. I think that very few ladies would allow kissing at all. Am I right?? Have you been with Amber?? If so, does she at least do a real good job? I'll bet that she is beautiful in person. I'd love to find a lady (d/d free) who is into kissing for that "girlfriend experience" effect.

ThePlayer
01-25-03, 04:05
DATY = Dining At The Y. I think you know what the "Y" is!

Alexx
01-25-03, 10:32
Stopped buy the 7 Star yesterday.... had "Hanna". One of the best GFE's I've experienced (been going to AMP's for over 15 years).... she was licking my cock and I was sucking on her tits in the sauna before we went back to the room and I'd given her her tip! Took her time and gave me a great massage after the deed was done "to help me relax"... no rush.... very personalized service ... very friendly... we talked and joked the whole time... she used to work the Stamford area... just came up to Waterbury a week ago after spending a long vacation with her family in Seattle. Highly recomended!!!

Pleasureguy
01-27-03, 01:19
Alexx, Where is the 7 Star?? Is it an AMP??

Player, thanks for translating "DATY" for me. Yes, I do know what the "Y" stands for. I just wouldn't think that would be a good idea to do that on a working girl........ya know????????? There's a lot of traffic that goes through that valley in a day's time. A bit of a potential health hazard.........wouldn't you think??

GordonFreeman
01-27-03, 08:46
Originally posted by Pleasureguy
Player, thanks for translating "DATY" for me. Yes, I do know what the "Y" stands for. I just wouldn't think that would be a good idea to do that on a working girl........ya know????????? There's a lot of traffic that goes through that valley in a day's time. A bit of a potential health hazard.........wouldn't you think?? [/i]
I never daty at an AMP. The girls do not shower between sessions (at least as far as I can tell). I would stick with a indy that only does limited calls or I believe that the girls are required to shower between sessions at Alpha (Hartford, CT).

Gordon "DATY" Freeman

Alexx
01-27-03, 10:55
Seven Star:
562 Lakewood Rd., Waterbury. 203-591-9293 - It's near the Town Fair Tire place... if you want to ask some one for directions...tell um you're looking for the Town Fair Tire dealer. Big Yellow sign, side entrance and parking. I like to go to AMP's in the AM when the girls are fresher, and not tired of giving service all day .... I was there at about 11:30 am... was probably one of their first customers of the day. Hanna is very enthusiastic and seemed to enjoy giving me pleasure and pampering me... she was really into it and seemed to be having a lot of fun in the process. Like I said..... highly recomended.

Mighty Spearsman
01-27-03, 15:14
I actually did DATY once at an AMP (Hong Kong) in Waterbury, but only because I know that I was the first customer of the day and it was obvious that the lady was squeaky-clean. Generally I would agree with Gordon Freeman and Pleasureguy that DATY is not a very good idea, even if the girl does shower between sessions.

Writing this post made me think of a bizarre story from a few years ago. I picked up a mixed black-latina cutie at the Ashley Tavern in Hartford and drove her back to her motel room in East Hartford. Hopped into bed and started playing with her snatch with my left hand. Kissed her boobs and started heading down to kiss her snatch when one of my fingers discovered something strange just inside her snatch - a broken-off piece of a latex condom! Needless to say I was glad that I had not started "eating dinner," in fact I decided to cut my losses and got up and left, then went home and poured bleach on my left hand and washed it for several minutes. True story!

Mr. Wtby
01-28-03, 21:32
Tonight, Cherry St, frizzy young white blonde by the name of Ang (22yrs old, 3 kids), nice figure. Awesome, slow and powerfull BBBJ for 20. Will go there again!

Bruno68
02-05-03, 12:33
I live in boston and drive through waterbury on my way to NYC once in a while. i always partake in an AMP when i do. i used to drive from boston to providence all the time but VIP spa and several other FS places were shut down

My question for the group is if anyone here has been to san francisco? i have had several trips out there and received service at market street cinema (ripoff) and lee's, a massage place only a few blocks away from market street cinema.

I found 2 striking differences between lee's and the new england AMP: first the girls at lee's were breathtaking. there were some pretty girls at VIP when it was at its peak, but the waiting area at lee's was like the most exclusive dance club in chinatown. girls were chinese not korean and they were smokin hot. the second difference was that lee's did not offer a table shower.

It struck me that no matter where i go (i travel a fair amount) there is always some tradeoff. the absolute best service is in east coast AMPs (table showers and eager girls). the hottest girls anywhere are streetwalkers in vancouver (like nothing u have ever seen) but they have a million rules and arent enthusiastic. SF AMPs have girls almost as hot as vancouver, but not as eager & friendly as new england and the lack of a table shower really makes a difference for me.

Any posters in here who travel a lot? have u noticed the same things? what cities have you been to and what are the differences from RI and CT?

Mighty Spearsman
02-05-03, 19:30
Hey guys, it's now been over a month since I posted my two reports on Hong Kong Spa (bad report on "Su Ji," good report on Lily) and requested that others write a post about any recent visits to Hong Kong Spa, especially if any of you had been with "Su Ji."

Since that time, nothing. Surely someone here has been at Hong Kong during the last 31 days. Come on now, time to post!

Noah Chapin
02-05-03, 21:37
Yeah, I spent a session with Su-Ji, I would not recommend her at all, she rushed me through the session. I paid for an hour and only got about forty five minutes, and most of that was the table shower. Ther are other girls that are better at Hong Kong, but the problem is that the turn over is unbelievable. I had many sessions with Sandy from Hong Kong, but unfortunately she is gone now. I have no clue where she dissapeared to. She was excellent. I spend more time at the Magic now.

Noah Chapin
02-06-03, 12:54
Suji is not worth the time, she rushes you through your session. At least that is what happened with me. There are many girls worth the time and effort than her. Unfortunately the turnover rate is unbelievable at Hong Kong. I always spent time with Sandy at Hong Kong, but she left four or five months ago, and I still have not tracked that babe down yet.

gazzinka
02-06-03, 22:22
I always spent time with Sandy at Hong Kong, but she left four or five months ago, and I still have not tracked that babe down yet. [/i]

There's a Sandy at Magic, but I don't know if it's the same girl. She says she's been there for a few months, so it's possible.

Petite, thin, natural A's, partial shave. Nice enough.

Noah Chapin
02-07-03, 12:56
Thanks Gazzinka, Im gonna check that out, she may have been hiding right under my own nose this whole past 3 or four months. Ive been travelling to vegas for buisness as of late. After spending some time in Vegas, I appreciate the AMP's here so much more. You're lucky to get a hand job out there, if you're lucky! Prices are much more reasonable out here, and the service is much better. Vegas is still fun, just not as much as it could be I guess.

MarkS
02-12-03, 12:39
I have gone to 7 STAR Spa in Waterbury. It is easy to find, just
past the Town Fair Tire on Lakewood. The girls are very friendly and accomodating. It is a very large place with large, sound proof rooms and large tables, large shower, sauna , steam and as someone noted a sun bed. The sun bed does work, I tried it. It is very clean and and the girls are all 8 or better. I like the fact that you may park in the rear, in a well lighted,fenced area and NO ONE CAN SEE YOU FROM THE STREET. Some of us have lives and do not need problems. The priceses are the same as everywhere else but you are in a hotel like facility rather than a small room with a drape. A great place where you can get everything you expect, more like a private club.

lurker1843
02-13-03, 11:08
Ok... For an AMP first-timer... Seven Star or Tokyo? (or another place)? I want a nice easy relaxed hour. Prefer BBBJTC (if possible).

Thanks...

Eagle86
02-13-03, 15:38
LuvDozer re: San Francisco

Empire Health Spa on O'Farrell a few doors up from the Hilton does a great AMP service. When you go in just ask to go upstairs and you should be all set.

Mighty Spearsman
02-13-03, 16:56
Originally posted by lurker1843
Ok... For an AMP first-timer... Seven Star or Tokyo? (or another place)? I want a nice easy relaxed hour. Prefer BBBJTC (if possible).

Thanks...
Guys, correct me if I am wrong, but I doubt if you'll ever get BBBJTC at any AMP in Waterbury, at least not during your first visit.

Check out the Stamford section of the Connecticut board, there have been several postings about one or two women (Jay and Susan) at one of the AMPs (Apple) who seem to specialize in BBBJs. Good luck!

lurker1843
02-13-03, 18:05
OK, So let's drop the BBBJ and just ask, Where will I get the best and easiest experience?

Thanks...

Nutbuster5
02-13-03, 19:09
OK, So let's drop the BBBJ and just ask, Where will I get the best and easiest experience?

Thanks...

I like hong kong studio, magic is also good but the last time I was there a one hour session was not possible because the girls were out "sick"

TheHammer
02-14-03, 12:18
Originally posted by nutbuster5
I like hong kong studio, magic is also good but the last time I was there a one hour session was not possible because the girls were out "sick"

Maybe they were all out on call. BTW, I will be in the Trumbull on Monday and wonder if there is any SW action in the area. I am from the Manhattan board and any info would be greatly appreciated and reciprocated.

TheHammer

Mighty Spearsman
02-14-03, 15:26

Thanks...
My favorites in Waterbury are Magic (especially Jennifer & Anna) and Hong Kong (except beware of Su Ji). I would put Magic first only because it is easier to find and get to (right off of I-84) and you can park in the back and enter through the rear door. Hong Kong is harder to find and is located diagonally in back of a McDonald's so there's always the risk of someone you know driving thru McDonald's and seeing you either entering or leaving Hong Kong.

Others seem to like Tokyo and Seven Star - check out the postings for the last few months to get more details. As always with any AMP, YMMV. And be sure to post a report once you do visit one of Waterbury's AMPs. Thanks!

MarkS
02-16-03, 20:40
I recently took a friend to 7 Star. He is from Norwalk and goes to the places in his area. He said 7 Star is nicer than any down county place and the girls are as good looking and more eager to please. He had a great time and wishes it were closer.

doubleg
02-19-03, 15:58
PLEASE BEWARE!!!!!! Cleopatra's in Waterbury is a joke. I got absolutely ripped off and I feel absolutely stupid. Got charged 65 for the hour, and I knew something was not right when they had a sign that said No Massages. Well anyway, I chose a semi-decent looking women, and when we got to the room she asked what I wanted to tip. I said $100, for the hour. She said oh no wait that's way too little, it should be $120 for the 1/2 hour and $240 for the hour. So like an idiot I gave her the $240. The session lasted no more than 20 minutes and the whole time I felt rushed. It was HORRIBLE!!!! For some reason I thought Cleopatra's was going to be an AMP and it wasn't I should have gone to Magic

ThePlayer
02-19-03, 20:41
I just returned home after a snow filled President's Day weekend. I only had the opportunity to visit one place and tried my old stomping grounds at Magic. I really wanted to try Nirvana in Norwalk or Apple in Stamford. Maybe next time.

Back to Magic, came in and asked for Anna or Aiko. Was told that Anna was busy with appointment and that Aiko was available. I had Aiko before and was happy then. Had typical 60 minute session. Got the usual CBJ (had BBBJ last time with her). Decent rimming and lackluster massage. She looked tired as well as Anna did (saw her in back but with no customer???). Place had no other customers. Place usually has 5-6 on, but only saw 3 on a Tuesday afternoon.

I get the feeling that there is more going on than meets the eye there. anyone else care to comment?

OccasionalTaste
02-19-03, 21:24
About to try my fiet forray into Waterbury (regular haunts are Fantasy and Nirvana)
There's lots of tips below....but just thought I'd ask if anyone has seen or run into a Mimi or Michelle that worked at Fantasy some time back?...would love to find them

Thanks

Noah Chapin
02-20-03, 03:16
Hey Player, Maybe Anna's been over worked lately. Just imagine the mileage some of these girls have on them after working in this trade year after year. Everytime Im with Anna she is unbelievably energetic towards me, and I'm sure many of you have experienced the same enthusiasm. I'm sure her routine can be tiresome to her day after day. I've also noticed that Anna seems to be the real money maker at the magic. I doubt any of the girls that work there pull in the the kind of dough she makes. It must be irritating to see Anna being chosen over them on many occasions. Hell, if I'm gonna spend close to a couple hundred for an hour, why not choose who you like rather than who they suggest you to be set up with.

ThePlayer
02-20-03, 19:45
I agree Noah. She is the same way with me ( bundle of energy). I just kind of got the impression that the place as a whole is kind of changing. Having been away for about 5 months, it was apparent to me. I just can't quite put my finger on it. I'll be back sometime in the summer and will check it out again firsthand.

Just out of curiousity, has anyone been to Hawaii and/or Cleopatra's recently? I haven't seen anything on either one of these places. I know that there has been a very limited selection at Hawaii for some time now and that Cleo's has had some rough looking attendants in the past. I know that it is hard to find a place other than an AMP in Connecticut for some fun. I haven't been there for at least 2 years and was just wondering.

Roosterroc
02-21-03, 00:37
I frequent Hong Kong when I am in the Waterbury area. I was always well pleased but lately, the last four times, it has not been as good as previously.

I don't think I have been with the same girl twice in the last three months, they must have a big turnover. I keep asking the Mamasan (with the big hooters) to take care of me she always has some excuse not to and promises me next time. I don't think there will be a next time for me.

I don't think the girls are as hot as they had before and the action is more mechanical. I was there on Wednesday (02-19-03). I guess it is o.k. but for my money I think I will save it for my trips to Canada (Windsor), Lic. escorts, sharp and energetic, full hour for $150 Can. (about $105 US).

Wsgman
02-21-03, 01:34
Hawaii has been renamed. I just went last night.

Stay away,

I asked mamasan if she had a petite girl, she said yes, problem though is that you don't see the girl until you pay,

well guess who I got again for the third time in a row, shit, that fat ugly penny chick I had last september.

She wanted more than my standard century rate, saying oh no it has gone up since the beginning of the year...

well lesson to the wise here, I just no way, sorry, acted pissed and said I am leaving and really meant it.

scared the shit out of her, she then had to practically beg me to stay, imagine how bad it would look if her customer walks out.

next I get the complete deal without giving anything up front,,,when all is said and done, I leave her the standard tip stuffing it in her bra,

well I'll never go back again.

as far as cleo's, I only went once and paid FS 150 total, but the lady is probably not there still,

Poor doubleg, sorry you got ripped, unfortunately you just made it harder for the rest of us. Problem with Cleos is that the women are ugly fat and want too much and of course the place is nearly always empty. Go figure.

We got to make these bitches take what they deserve. 100 for FS, 140 for two goes. The economy sucks, they should get less.

Tonight, I went to the Gold club in Hartford for the first time in a long time, cover was only 5, used to be more, I was the only guy there and I luck out and get two really great looking young chicks dancing just for me, shit has been a while since I just went out viewing. Anyhow, for the amount I ended up forking out, I got the best money/to turned on ratio I have had in a long time. Don't always have to get laid at my age to haave fun! Wish I could have given these two all of the money that fat big titted ***** penny took from me last night!

keep in mindy guys, I like them young, trim and small breasted like these two ladies at gold club, the memories of which will be making me come in my sleep.

ps> I previewed my message and apparently this web site puts ***** when you mean B I T C H

Mighty Spearsman
02-23-03, 19:53
Originally posted by wsgman
Hawaii has been renamed. I just went last night.
I was looking in the ads in the back of the Hartford Advocate and saw that there's a new AMP in Waterbury named Evergreen. Is this the new name for Hawaii? And thanks for your good review.

Mighty Spearsman
02-23-03, 19:57
Originally posted by Roosterroc
I frequent Hong Kong when I am in the Waterbury area. I was always well pleased but lately, the last four times, it has not been as good as previously.

I don't think I have been with the same girl twice in the last three months, they must have a big turnover. I keep asking the Mamasan (with the big hooters) to take care of me she always has some excuse not to and promises me next time. I don't think there will be a next time for me.
Thanks for your review. I chuckled when I read about Mamasan because she's told me the same thing on numerous occasions. On the other hand, if she did all the work, then the other ladies would be pissed as there wouldn't be much work for them.

Any names on the girls who you were with here recently? Back in early January I was with Lily (great time) and Su Ji (horrible time) and am curious to see if they're still there or not. Thanks!

Lapper
02-24-03, 12:20
I went to Hong Kong Friday evenig and asked if Lily was there and the mamasan said that she is on vacation. She then brought me a girl who I told her no. I told her that I liked girls like Lily. She then brought me "Annie". She had real nice naturals, but she was a little taller than I like.

Off to the table shower we go for a thorough scrubbing.

Once back in the room I just sat on the edge of the bed and started to hug and kiss her, which she allowed. I then told her that I had 100 for everything to which she smiled and said ok. She then tongued my balls for a long while and then ran her tongue up to my small head and slipped the condom on with her mouth. If I hadn't been so sensitive I never would have known it was on. She gave the best CBJ ever, including deep throat. I had to stop her so I could F*** her.

Her looks were about a 7, but everything including the time spent after was a "10"

Gecko
02-25-03, 18:51
Got my income tax today so I decided to treat myself to some time at Hong Kong. Was given Julie (Junie maybe? a little hard to tell, her english wasnt the best), very pretty girl with nice boobs, cute ass and a few extra pounds round the middle, but hell I have a few extra of my own so I dont care heh
usual routine, 60+100. Left the tip on the dresser right away and that took care of everything.
It was really busy when I went, mid afternoon, but never felt rushed at any time, although I did nearly run into another girl with her customer while at the sauna (any of you guys there today too? whoever it was got a better draw then me, that girl was really hot)
great massage, average albeit very short cbj (just as well for me,I dont last long for bjs, wanted to make it last) and some good sex. Julie is a little bossy for my taste but not to the point that its irritating. So in short, I had a good time!
One thing I did notice is I left there smelling more strongly of perfume than other places, is this normal for Hong Kong? I only mention it cause it was VERY strong, if you have a significant other to worry about this could be a concern. Had to shower when I got home but that's generally a good idea after any visit to an AMP in my opinion.

Erector
02-26-03, 14:47
Hi everyone. I'm new to this board. Visited 7 Star yesterday. Had a very good time with Mia. Very pleasant and friendly. Saw another girl, very pretty, but didn't get her name.

Roosterroc
03-01-03, 22:44
Originally posted by Mighty Spearsman
Thanks for your review. I chuckled when I read about Mamasan because she's told me the same thing on numerous occasions. On the other hand, if she did all the work, then the other ladies would be pissed as there wouldn't be much work for them.

Any names on the girls who you were with here recently? Back in early January I was with Lily (great time) and Su Ji (horrible time) and am curious to see if they're still there or not. Thanks! I think one girls name was Lisa, annother Anne, I like asian girls smaller, these were both fairly tall. I did not see all the girls, Lily was not there at the times I was there. There used to be a very short (about 5') she was real cute and petite.

As far as names they turn over the girls a lot and names change when they go other places.
I know the Mamasan does not want to take work away from the girls but I was willing to pay some to the girl just to get to the Mamasan.

Let me know if it gets any better there. Thanks

Sprint23
03-03-03, 00:14
Went to Magic this weekend and entered in the front to get a view of the girls available. Was met by a tall (per orintal standards) thick girl but in the TV room there was a smaller girl. Found out her name was Paula (don't get excited guys it wasn't Paula from Nirvana). Said she was new so I thought I would chance it with her. Cute face, decent figure seemed in good spirits started out like it might be a good experience. Started to go to the table shower and someone starts to come in the back door (busy time four cars in the back lot and more coming in). Paula gave a decent table shower and afterward a nice massage. Pay the tip then she starts rushing me. Had to tell her to slow down I don't want to be finished in 3 minutes. She has limited English skills and tells me that she is from LA, second day here and boss lady want to send her back. Lays on her back and tells me to get on top. I do the deed, take a quick shower with her and then she wants to dance with me.
I don't recommend her to you guys and hope she does go back. Had a much better experience with Cherry about 2 motnhs ago but the girls said she isn't there anymore (short-timer).

Keep up the good reviews

Mr. Wtby
03-07-03, 22:47
Lucked out on the street scene tonight. Was happening by Hillside Ave/Prospect St and saw a really cute Latina hanging out on the corner. Didn't really get the eye, didn't really think she was working, but doubled back a few minutes later and got the eye. Asked her is she needed a ride, she said yep, hopped in and right away asked for money. She then mentioned a BJ, which I agreed to in a parking lot above UConn. Really good BBBJ, I rubbed her ass the whole time, she kept asking to f*ck, said she likes to f*ck esp for money. She said I was grande! She then had me drop her off at her house near Bishop St. Her name was Naomi and she was only 19!! Told me to look for her tomorrow. I just may do that.

Hot Rodd
03-09-03, 15:45
THANKS!!! Returning to this lifestyle after many years off, I've found all of the spots I frequented in south eastern CT were shut down by jonny law. BUMMER!! so, I went in the phone book and found Cleo's 80 miles away. After two disappointed trips for 270 a crack, I started searching the web. It took weeks of falling into pay traps, pop up's and getting spammed to death, Until I found you guys.

Yesterday, I took the trip back to the plentiful Waterbury, only this time, Thanks to this site, I went armed with a plan. Went to Hong Kong and Was lucky enough to see Annie*** I did see an older girl from The old Laura's in Groton.. Stay away from her!!! She's at best a 1.5

Anyway, I spent an hour with Annie and walked out feeling like a new man!! In my opinion The AMPS are the only way to go for clean, safe, cheaper, consistent service with a smile.

The American spots seem to be filled with overpriced has been's..
Now that I have some good data, I will get to know Waterbury better and will give you reports as they happen. Was going to try The Russian Girls in Stamford, but am a little leary of getting little for a lot. Any input would not be forgotten.

Thanks Again,

Hotrodd

Monger22
03-09-03, 23:40
Mr W..Can you direct me to that corner from Main St. Like to find Naiomi. How much. What time of day? What does she look like?

Stick54
03-11-03, 20:57
Driving across the state today I decided on a lunch time stop at Magic. I'm from Vernon and Stoner had suggested that Magic would be a better experience than New Seoul. Thanks, man, you were on the money. I spent time with Kay - a little thick, but well proportioned (great breasts!), very pretty face, and inviting lips. Sauna, table shower, great massage, followed by a very talented session - what a tongue! - She took excellent care of me - showered me twice and dressed me to go. wow.

Mr. Wtby
03-12-03, 09:44
Monger, Its not really worth it, as its hit or miss (more miss) in Wtby lately. If you love the hispanic girls like I do, stick to Htfd and Springfield as well as the clubs in Bdgpt. But, if you must, get off meadow St exit of 84 and follow sings to Uconn branch. Thats where it happens albeit rarely. haven't seen Naomi since that night around 5:30-6pm.later.
Mr Wtby

Alexx
03-12-03, 10:23
Checked out the Waterbury street (Pine, Highland, and the area) action yesterday at about 1:00 in the afternoon. Only a couple of sluts walking... but the place was crawling with cop cars... every time I turned a corner there was a cruiser there.... WATCH OUT! I beat it and went home.

Gecko
03-13-03, 18:20
Went back to Hong Kong today, and got Yoko. Had a GREAT time, she was fantastic.. large natural boobs that are unbelievably soft, she was laughing cause I kept playing with them heh. massage was ok, not superb but not bad either. great sex though, practically shoved her boobs up my ass which took me by surrpise but was actually kind of nice, i dont think i would have asked for that sort of thing but it worked out ok. sucks cock like beyond belief, started out BBBJ for a little then put the condom on, very nice. did a few positions then finished with me on top, she bit my shoulder a little which was a really frigging sexy move and I couldnt hold out. then she rubbed my feet with lotion, very nice and sweet. Best time I've had at Hong Kong, I'm probably just going to stick with her... on the way out got introduced to two new girls, one was pretty good but the other was kinda scary looking heh so be wary.. place was dead as far as other customers due to the snow i assume, if you dont mind the weather a snowstorm's a good time to get the place to yourself :)

I passed 7 star on the way, in fact the reason I went to waterbury today is to give it a try, but is it still open? it looked deserted from the front so I just passedit by. I've never been there so I dont know if its normal for it to look like that.

Alexx
03-14-03, 08:55
Gecko:
Is that the same Yoko who used to work at the Magic? If it is, she was one of my favorites... very hot.... I was sorry to see her go. Also the 7 Star entrance is on the side of that building just past the garage door for the carpet place and always looks desereted.... just park on the side and ring the buzzer.... the place is upstairs... give Hanna a try... she's excellent....

Gecko
03-15-03, 03:49
Thanks for the heads up about 7 star.

I havent been to Magic so I have no idea if its the same girl, here's a better description. 5'7", thin but not skinny, big super-soft breasts, d cup i would guess. hair was mid shoulder, black with dyed brown highlights. had a small mole above her lip but not detrimental to her pretty looks. good english too.

Hot Rodd
03-16-03, 10:40
Went to Magic yesterday, found it to be a very clean, comfortable environment and ez to get to.

Had an hour with Maria, she didn't speak good English, but she made up for it in skills.. What a dynamo. If she was faking it.. She should be in Hollywood!! The table shower and the excellent massage alone is worth the 190 mile round trip. Then I just had to go across town to Hong Kong for further therapy. After all, it's a long ride home. When I got there things were quite, only one car in the lot. I was going to try someone different this time, but when Mamasan spotted me she said you want Annie? So I played it safe and went with it for an hour. I got a very inthusatic CBJ followed by an outstanding massage.

I'll take the AMPS over the East coast girls all day...

Sprint23
03-31-03, 00:51
Took Gecko's advice and tried Hong Kong for first time and met with Yoko. Asked if I wanted a hard, medium or soft massage, responded with medium not that it mattered. Kept asking if massage was OK. when massage was over asked if I wanted extra. Of course and proceded with the extra's. You're right about the boobs, very nice. Average experience with the extra. After the extra, she lays and cuddles with me for about 5 minutes then gives a lotion foot massage. Overall not a bad experience. When leaving mama san asks if I have good massage. Asks next time try different girl for different technique. The one with her was not very appealing.

I've been reading great things about Teddies in Bridgeport may give it a try.

Thanks for all the good posts.

York
03-31-03, 12:39
Fee / Tip: $60 / $140 Weight: 120 lbs Waist: 25
Duration: 80 minutes Hair: Black Hips: 35
Recommend: Yes - High Recommend Eyes: Black

Face: 9 Body: 8 Attitude: 9 Service: 9 Overall: 9

Review: Went to Magic Spa for the first time on March 22,
2003. Saw Angie.

MAGIC in Waterbury. It's exit 25 on I-84 East (Harper's Ferry Road). Go traight at the exit. It's about a quarter mile on the right. (203) 755-0353.

Woman asked me "Ypu been here before or first time?". I said "I was here around Christmas last year". It was my first time but I wanted full service.

A woman asked me how long I would like to stay; she was one of the attendants. I said "I would like to see everyone who is working". She said "I will send someone nice, how long you stay?". I said "First show me the girls". She showed me the girls.

There were five of them, the girl who led me in, one who was lying on the sofa and was not going to be a choice (just done with customer or not feeling good), and three others. They all looked good, there was a short slim girl with reddish/blondish hair, a tall skinny girl and and medium height and weight girl. I picked the medium girl (normally like very skinny) but I really liked her face and her eyes were king;

Her name is Angie. She said it was her first day at Magic. Said she would be there only two weeks. She speaks and understand rather good English.

Every room has a walk in shower. It is used to shower afterwards if you want. She was going to lead me to the shower room and sauna outside; I said "I shower quickly here in room". She was surpised but said OK (I wanted my hands on her for a long as possible).

She went out to shower and came back quickly. She said lie down and I will massage you. I said "You lie down, because I will give you a massage". She said you kidding. I said no, I give you massage. She was so happy! I give great massages. I gave her a non sexual massage of neck, shoulders, arms, toes, legs and butt for 10 minutes.

I know, I know what you are thinking, but after doing this you will be rewarded richly.

She was so relaxed and ooohed and aawed. Then I kissed her from neck to toes, then I had her turn over and kissed her neck, shoulders, breasts, nipples, belly, thighs and finally pussy. She was so hot, she was tipping up her pelvis to have her cat kissed and sucked. It was really clean and no smell. Her clitty got real big, her outer lips which are pretty big got engorged, I tongue lapped and sucked her, she liked the tongue lashing best, then she started to hump out of control, she pulled my face down to her with both hands, her face was all screwed up with pleasure, that's when slowly put two fingers in her kitty and started to massage her G-spot, she really like this, she got all wild and loud (and she is a quiet and refined person with no bad language), she kept up-thrusting her pelvish while at the same time pushing my head down and whispering "faster, faster" to my tongue lashing and finger movements. Finally she exploded and pushed away, I tried to keep sucking on her clit, but she said "I finish too sensitive now". I let her lie and enjoy it for about 4 or 5 minutes, she was on another planet.

Then she turned her head back over the bed, hanging over it and started doing a BBBJ on me while I was standing up next to the bed. This went on for a while. Then she said "you are big and ready now", and she put the equipment on. I went inside of her, starting with the missionary position, I moved in and out slow and long, she got exicited again, I did this for a really long time, gradually increasing the speed, she started to explode again but held off; she said "we try to come together, I'm really close, try to cum together." I increased the speed and we finished together.

She cleaned me off; she said "I give you massage now", I said "no I want to lie together with you; we did that; her head against mine, her thighs and pussy against my thing, and my arm on her should and her arm around my middle; she feel asleep; it really felt like a GFE; I got about 80 minutes with her; we really hit it off. She said "you come back and ask for me again:. She told me her real Korean name.

She is really a nice woman, you could marry her, she would be loyal.

Services: FS, CBJ, BBBJ, DATY, Light Kissing, 69,

StarMan
04-02-03, 03:33
Been going to 7 Star Spa the last 7 months and probably continue to go there because it is a place that is always clean, large, private rooms, large shower room and a very nice hostess who meets you when you come in and sees you on your way out. She always ask it everything went OK and the girls are very nice. They do change girls every month or so. They also have additional parking in the back (well lit and fenced in, and out of sight of prying eyes). They are usually open at 10 am and close around 3 am during the week days and till 4 am on the weekends.

My favorite Ha Na went home for a few weeks (nice face, body, boobs, excellent english). She really takes pride in her work. I noticed that some people mentioned they were having a hard time finding the place, they are located on the side of Arthur's Carpet Store. Prices are about the same as most places $40 1/2 hour and $60 one hour. They even have $100 1 1/2 hours. Check it out, you won't be sorry.

Lapper
04-02-03, 15:03
Why is it that all the glowing reports that I see for 7 Star are the first or second post linked to that screenname?

CT Visitor
04-02-03, 15:52
Originally posted by Lapper
Why is it that all the glowing reports that I see for 7 Star are the first or second post linked to that screenname?

because he's the StarMan...Good pick-Up!

too_big
04-02-03, 23:55
Are CT AMPs really worth the drive from boston. I ussually go to the RI AMPs but a bunch of them recently got raided, so I don't want to tempt fate. I've heard that Waterbury is the place to be for CT AMPs; I've also heard that 7 star is one of the best. Can anyone give me the street address and any additional info I might need to make a pilgrimage down there(local strip clubs peep shows etc). Any info would be much appreciated.
Thanx

Stoner
04-03-03, 11:25
Originally posted by too_big
Are CT AMPs really worth the drive from boston.

For now, Waterbury is just fine. So is Bridgeport. Either is 2.5 hour drive for you. Yes, the amps are good. Just remember...Never say this is your first visit, and don't mention RI. I'm sure there may be some connections between whats going in RI and CT.

Being the best is a relative term. You will find some satisfaction at any of them, and some times its all about the chemistry and how at ease you put the ladies.

Street info? Hit the Yellow Pages on Yahoo! Easy enough to find with a bit of effort and you can get detailed directions. (I don't have it on me).

If you're look for a good evening, I'd suggest hitting Mr. Happys Strip club, then head to Tokyo Health Spa. They are about 1 minute from each other. Get as horny as you want at Mr. Happys, enjoy yourself fully at Tokyo. They are open till late, like 3am. Again...almost every amp is fine these days in Waterbury.

If you want really good strip clubs, don't look to Waterbury. Check out http://www.stripclublist.com/y.asp?s=CT
Thats all the clubs in CT and some reviews as well. Pretty decent.

Member #4477
04-03-03, 13:05
Being a veteran od many venues of monger-mainia, I would definitely say that CT is worth the trip from Boston. RI clubs s*ck by comparison. Wtby favs are Magic & Tokyo, Bridgeport is Fantasy modeling, Norwalk is Nirvana, good time will be had in any of these places. If you want to try the most popular girls posted on the boards, then call for an appointment first.....

PS. reviews posted on 7 Star look like advertising to me.....

Mighty Spearsman
04-03-03, 14:05
Are CT AMPs really worth the drive from Boston? Just a quick message in support of my distinguished colleagues Stoner and canopuss. I've had good luck at Magic and Hong Kong in Waterbury. One advantage to Magic is that it's easy to find, right off I-84 West at Exit 24 (at end of ramp, turn left, then cross over the highway, make first left by gas station, Magic is 100 yards down on right. Park in the back).

I also agree that the most recent post on 7 Star looks like it was posted by 7 Star's owner trying to drum up business. Also agree that Waterbury is not really the best place for strip clubs, for that you should drive to Bridgeport to check out R Place, Teddie's or Keystone. Check the Bridgeport section of WSG for further details.

Finally, when it's all over please post a trip report here on WSG of what happened to you. Good luck!

Alexx
04-03-03, 14:53
Although the post for the 7 Star does sound like a sales pitch.... I've been going there and have to agree that it's a really nice place.... and Hanna is very good. I'm not pitching it... but It's become my usual haunt now...
Alexx

too_big
04-03-03, 19:14
A Couple Questions:
What is everyones favorite AMP in waterbury and why?

Does anyone have any particuler girls they always ask for and ussually get(ie they have not moved on)?

Which AMPs have on site parking?

Do any of the AMPs have the table shower in the room?

Do any AMPs have a real full size bed in the rooms, not just the usual massage table with a towel over it?

Thanx

Stoner
04-04-03, 03:01
A Couple Questions:
What is everyones favorite AMP in waterbury and why?
Does anyone have any particuler girls they always ask for and ussually get(ie they have not moved on)?

June from Tokyo. I could give a rats ass about Tokyo by itself, but she was the best. I really think all the AMPs share the same pool of imports. No place seems to corner the market with the best women, imo.

Do any AMPs have a real full size bed in the rooms, not just the usual massage table with a towel over it?
Keep in mind these are still...massage parlors. They can't just put beds with satin sheets up in there, you know.

IMO...and its just that...my opinion, AMPS are about as franchised as your favorite local small Chinese Food restaurant. They all have the same damn menus, with just different names and "slightly" different prices. Even that doesn't vary. I wouldn't be shocked if they all get shippments from the same damn boat or truck. They all have chefs, but they all don't cook the same way. When you find a place that has a good chef, you tend to stick with it...until the chef leaves and you're back to square one.

The big ticket is always the lady, the chefs, if you will. Some come with apprehension and shy, others with lots of flare. When you find one that actually speaks english and genuinely enjoys herself...you have a winner, imo. Otherwise, be prepared to see that sweetheart move on in her little life...usually from what I've seen...to nail shops or to Chinatown in NYC.

To me, its the american MPs that have something special to offer. True variety. If only they treat the customers like AMPS do...oh well... can't have the cake and eat it too...

Alexx
04-04-03, 09:24
Stoner...
I'm with you ... June from Tokyo was prime.... I haven't been back to the Tokyo since she left.... she's probibly out in Seattle.. seems like most of the girls come from or go there...

Too Big ...
Everone has their personal favorites... but all of the Waterbury AMP's are pretty much the same stuff, as Stoner said... me, I like the Magic and the 7 Star... but only because of a couple of girls... not because of the place itself... I've been to a few in Bridgeport and Waterbury is still far better over all. Check out the postings for Danbury... FS over there is a standard $140 tip!!!! Lucky for us with 6 AMP's here in Waterbury the compitition keeps the tips down to the $100 range... I can remember a time when FS was $50! But that was years ago. Anyway it's pretty much each to their own for which is the best.... take your pick ... just remember to pick a girl who is friendly and smiles a lot over the better looking ones... you will usually get much better service...
Alexx

Alexx
04-04-03, 09:27
Too Big ...
The only AMP that has a full size bed that I know of is the 7 Star... the beds are twice as big as the most of the rest....
Alexx

Mighty Spearsman
04-04-03, 16:40
A Couple of Questions:
What is everyone's favorite AMP in Waterbury and why?

Does anyone have any particular girls they always ask for and ussually get(ie they have not moved on)?

Which AMPs have on site parking?

Do any of the AMPs have the table shower in the room?

Thanx Hong Kong in Waterbury has beds that are pretty much regular size. Hong Kong has parking but only in the front, and you are visible from a McDonald's on the corner near a busy street, so that can be an issue if you're afraid of someone seeing you. The girls seem to rotate pretty quickly through this place, except for the owner/young mamasan who's been there since the place opened in 1994 but is still in her early 30s (with monstrous ta-tas). She usually doesn't give massages, etc. but can be persuaded to sometimes, with nothing but good reviews afterwards (from me and others). The last time I was with her I had a great time with riding cowgirl so I could play with her boobs, then she squeezed every drop out of me to finish off.

Magic has parking in the front and back and entrances in both front and back, plus when you leave you can drive through the neighbor's lot and enter the street from there, so a passerby would think you're leaving the neighbor's lot. Some of the ladies here seem to stick around for a while - Jennifer and Anna have been here for at least a year now.

Stoner is right in that it seems like all of the AMPs are franchises. I've patronized AMPs in California, Arizona, Colorado, Minnesota, Texas, Seattle, Oklahoma, Ohio, Maryland and DC as well as in CT, and they all have about the same MO. At one point the same owner(s) owned three separate AMPs in Waterbury - not sure if that's still true. Some girls move from one AMP to another AMP pretty regularly. I know of one woman who worked at four separate AMPs in Hartford-Wallingford-Fairfield-Bridgeport in the early 1990s (with a different name at each place!), while two of her roommates each worked at three separate AMPs. All three ladies are now out of state, probably working at another AMP.

The best thing to do is to always check WSG before you patronize a place, so you can get the latest 411. Always say you've been there before even if you haven't. My trick is to read WSG and find the name of a girl who got good reviews but then left, then say that you were with her when you show up at the front door. Most AMPs don't seem to know anything about WSG, so you'll be believed.

Bruno68
04-04-03, 18:03
Question about Hana from 7 star: is she the same Hana who worked at the VIP in providence? she was tall for an asian but with a killer bod and implants. Very tan with long hair. I hope so - I miss her.

As per the discussion re: all AMPs operating basically the same. Yes, this is true to an extent. However, I really think the San Francisco AMPs are different. The girls are hotter (model gorgeous) but there are no table showers

too_big
04-04-03, 20:25
Sorry to be asking so many questions but i need to know if I'm going to make a 2hr+ trip to an AMP. Are there any girls at any AMPs that have been offering BBBJ recently and if so how much $? I would assume it would be more than a CBJ. Is this something you could ask the mamasan or is it kind of hit or miss.
By the way mapquest says it willl take aprox. 2hrs 20min to get to waterbury, ct; how long does it realistically take assuming an avg. speed of around 70-75mph. Also are there many staties either in MA or CT, I'd have a pretty tough time explaining to a cop that I was traveling 140 miles to visit an AMP(of course I wouldn't say that but still). Has anyone got pulled over for a minor traffic viloation and had to explain where they were going? What did you say.
Thanx

Moe_Greene
04-05-03, 00:31
too_big,

After that last post I just have to ask you one question: Who ties your goddamn shoes in the morning?

For Crissake, get a grip!!! And read the old posts!!!

If your big concern is time traveled, go to the Danish Health Club in Kittery, ME. Boston to Kittery is about 1.5 to 1.75 hrs tops... and yes you do have to worry about staties, but only for the most part on the 20 mile stretch through NH.

The staties generally do not really care where you are going. Besides, if you are unable to dream up some excuse ahead of time, then perhaps sex with professionals is not really your thing.

I encourage other truly senior members to tell me if my post is completely out of line

Moe

Buffalo Bill
04-05-03, 00:38
As usual Mr. Moe has hit it !

Member #4477
04-05-03, 15:02
Moe...... I'm gonna guess that by the nature of the questions asked by Too-Big, he is probably still chasing 16 y.o. girls in High school. I mean really, who doesn't know how to handle a traffic stop...........

Hot Rodd
04-05-03, 15:59
Went to Magic today. Before I went in, I decided to take whoever answered the door and let the cards fall where they might. I got Aiko (Lee). I thought I remembered reading some negative posts about Aiko and got vibes from her in the beginning that made me think I was about to have a bad session. She, at first, seemed a little cold, so I kept my tip money in my pocket and was considering getting just a massage, then going somewhere else for a stab at some new blood. After a not so bad rubdown, But I've had better, she said "u tip"? there was a big pause... I'm thinking.. I should get out while I'm ahead.. But, I didn't.. As it turned out, She warmed up to me, Gave me a good ass licken, A decent CBJ, And a somewhat enthusiastic FS.. then finished me with more CBJ. This time I only brought enough $$ for one round so I couldn't talk myself into running to the next AMP before going home.. When I go to Waterbury, I feel like a Kid in a Candy store.. Want to try Stamford, but Leary about that part of CT.

Fluff
04-05-03, 16:32
Hey, Not_Too_Big. If the LE pulls you over for speeding on the way to an AMP, just tell him that you're on your way to bang his old lady. That always works for me.

too_big
04-05-03, 16:46
Originally posted by Moe_Greene
too_big,
If your big concern is time traveled, go to the Danish Health Club in Kittery, ME. Boston to Kittery is about 1.5 to 1.75 hrs tops... and yes you do have to worry about staties, but only for the most part on the 20 mile stretch through NH.

The staties generally do not really care where you are going. Besides, if you are unable to dream up some excuse ahead of time, then perhaps sex with professionals is not really your thing.
Moe
I don't really care how long it takes to get to waterbury, ct I just wanted to know how accurate mapquest was on this particular destination(some times they can be way off).
Also The Danish is not an AMP they don't give table showers there aren't any asians working there( the last time I went) and there overpriced for the service they provide.
Making up some story to tell a cop (just in case) is one thing if you live near that area but if you live almost 150 miles away he/she is probaly going to be asking more questions, which gives me more chances to slip up in my lie.
I happen to drive w/ a lead foot and I just wanted to know if
I should watch it when driving in an area I'm not acustomed to(like CT or western MA).
Thanx

Gecko
04-06-03, 02:37
If you drive with a lead foot you'll be right at home in Connecticut, don't worry about that anyways. I suppose a good story might be you're a watch collector and you're headed to the Timex Museum, thats right off the highway and in the general vicinity of the waterbury AMPS. cant miss it either cause of the big easter island statue guy. As for BBBJ, it's pretty rare for even a regular customer to get that never mind a first timer. Too rare to set a pattern by so its down to luck IMO

Bubba261
04-06-03, 02:37
Originally posted by Fluff
Hey, Not_Too_Big. If the LE pulls you over for speeding on the way to an AMP, just tell him that you're on your way to bang his old lady. That always works for me.

Fluff,

Reminds me of the story of the guy who's speeding when he sees a state trooper. So, he hits the gas and speeds up to 95 MPH. Finally after a few miles the trooper gets him to stop. The trooper tells the guy that it's late in the shift and he'd like to avoid the paperwork, so if he could give the trooper a good reason why he was speeding and evading the cop, he'd let him go.

So, the guy tells him, "last week my wife ran off with a state trooper, and I thought you were bringing her back".

The trooper let him go without a comment!

Hot Rodd
04-06-03, 09:01
If it we're me I'd be more concerned about the $196.50 you'll be giving The LE If he nails you. That's equates to a 400. dollar date you just tossed away.. And lets not forget the increase (almost double) to the insurance Co. for 3 years!!

Mighty Spearsman
04-06-03, 13:40
Dear too_big:

- About the only AMP that I know of where you can usually get BBBJ is one in Stamford that has an older woman working who seems to specialize in that. Check out the Stamford board of WSG for details. Unfortunately that's a long drive from Boston.

- Jennifer of Magic Spa in Waterbury usually gives an uncovered licking of everything except the tip of your p---- before finally putting on a condom that was hidden inside her mouth, not quite a BBBJ but better than nothing

- I'm assuming that you'd be driving on I-84 from Massachusetts. Recently a local TV station had a show on speed traps, and one of the regular speed trap locations is on I-84 (both directions) in Union, CT just after you cross into Connecticut from Massachusetts. If I were you I'd slow down for the first ten miles or so after you get off of the Mass Pike and onto I-84 West. Another location is around Exit 26 of I-84 (just before Waterbury if you're heading west).)

- not sure you need to say anything to a state trooper who catches you were speeding, especially if you were clearly going way too fast. An article in the NY Times on Friday March 28, 2003 gives the advice that one should just keep their mouth shut and accept the ticket, unless of course you have a woman in labor in the car with you.

P.S. I love Bubba261's joke!

Stoner
04-07-03, 04:52
Too_Big...

You do know there are MPs, even AMPs in Mass? Many independents.

Touch Of Asia 617-407-0696
Matrix Quincy (617) 472 2990

Elisha or Melissa
(617) 792-2497 or (617) 859-1708
12:00 to 9:00 Monday through Wednesday

Vanessa 617-331-8799
Near Sympphony Hall in Boston

Don't expect to pay CT, prices though...they go about 25% more than in CT.

too_big
04-07-03, 15:41
The AMPs in MA are either massage only or over priced, some are both. None of them offer table showers and there aren't many WSGforum reports on them. I've pretty much decided that I'm going to go to Magic in Waterbury, CT. I just have to find a day that I'm not doing anything and go. If anyone wants to give me there favorites so I can drop there name when the attendent asks me if I've been there that would be great.
Thanx

Stick54
04-07-03, 23:42
The AMPs in MA are either massage only or over priced, some are both. None of them offer table showers and there aren't many WSGforum reports on them. I've pretty much decided that I'm going to go to Magic in Waterbury, CT. I just have to find a day that I'm not doing anything and go. If anyone wants to give me there favorites so I can drop there name when the attendent asks me if I've been there that would be great.
Thanx

I had a great time with Kay at Magic about a month back. She's very pretty, a good kisser, does wonders with her tongue. Her English is fair, not good. She's just a little bit thick, kinda big boned - but proportioned well (I usually insist on petite with flat tummy) with excellent breasts.

CountryClub
04-08-03, 04:25
Well, I finally popped my WSG cherry. I've been reading up on the AMP's for about 2 weeks and wanted to join in on the fun. I am a big fan of Hong Kong. Do any of you have any good reports on Chi Chi the owner, the ones with the huge cans that you want to box like Rocky? Ive always wanted to ask her if she could give me some relaxation. Also I noticed you guys have scored some extra points with these pros, I was also wondering what "extras" you can get from them (ie: kissing,DFK, GFE, bbbj, sucking on titties, daty, or fingering)? I havent been down to Waterbury in about two months, Im going to make a field trip down there this week and give details. Later.

Mighty Spearsman
04-08-03, 12:34
Hong Kong:
As mentioned in many previous posts, the Hong Kong owner/mamasan Chi-Chi is available but only once in a while. Her specialties are that you get to play with those monstrous ta-tas then she rides you on top cowgirl style and squeezes every last drop out of your loins. Take some vitamins and ginseng!

Generally speaking, LFK, sucking on titties, DATY (if you're brave), CBJ, HJ, fingering, missionary, doggie and cowgirl are all easily available, also DFK and Russian usually available. BBBJ and anal not available. Near-GFE sometimes yes, especially if the girl is young and not yet burnt out from the business (like Ruby last year), but a true GFE is nearly impossible at almost any AMP due to language and cultural barriers. A $100 tip on top of the house fee will almost always give you a nice session (table shower, sauna, massage) ending with some sort of non-anal FS.

Mighty Spearsman
04-08-03, 12:46
I'm going to go to Magic in Waterbury, CT...If anyone wants to give me their favorites so I can drop their name when the attendent asks me if I've been there that would be great.
Thanx My favorites are Jennifer and Anna. An old favorite who has been gone for over a year now is Coco. When an AMP mamasan asks me if I've been there before, I always quote the name of someone who no longer works there. The danger in using the name of someone who still works there is that the mamasan will then check with the girl to see if you're telling the truth or lying, and these girls seems to have incredible memories of who their customers have been. But that's up to you.

MarkS
04-10-03, 00:03
7 Star is really an exceptional place. Clean and very big beds, steam, sauna, very large shower, good looking girls that do everything with no rush. Hide away parking so no one sees you. Isn,t that what we are all looking for????Is it just me, isn't anyone else tired of the tiny rooms most have.

York
04-10-03, 13:52
Angie at Magic in Waterbury

Saw an Angie at Waterybury on 3-22-03; about 5'5';
black hair, shoulder length, really nice face, 34B/C breasts,
good legs, 10 pounds overweight; really nice time; good
English. She said she just got there.

Then I read a review of Kay; someone said "Hey, Kay is
back at Magic and is a few pounds overweight"

My question, is Kay really Angie or are they 2 different
women? Can someone give me description and
mannerisms of Kay?

Really hit it off with Angie; let me know. Thanks.

too_big
04-10-03, 17:25
Are CT AMPs really worth the drive from boston?

To answer my own question the AMPs in CT are worth the drive from boston and are much better then RI AMPs.
I visited Magic Health Spa today and had a pretty good time. This place is truly one of the easiest to get to(I'm used to having to go into downtown Prov. to visit Spa Midori).
Even though this was my first time at this place I told the mamasan I had seen Jennifer the time before and she told me Jennifer had moved on. I chose the cuter of the two girls that were there at the time(noon). Her name was suzie or susan or something like that(about 5'1" straight hair decent size for an asian tits; real or at least they felt that way, and had a tatoo on her ass. The table shower, and actual massage were good, but when we got to the point of talking about extras; I asked her for BBBJ which i offered her 100$ for thinking it would be a bit more for BBBJ. I guess her english wasn't so good( she said she'd been there 10 days) because half way through the BJ I noticed I had a condom on, since I didn't want her to stop to discuss the issue(she probaly wouldn't understand half the words I would've said any way) I let her finish. Not bad although I think I shoud've paid a little less for a CBJ. So after that I cleaned up, took a shower and left through the business next door(which is very convienent for people that are as paranoid as I am).
I would definetly go to this place again.
Thanx,
too_big

Ps; I definitely think that guy "Marks" is in cahoots with the seven star spa. This guys posts are always really vague. I know that in my trip reports and most of the other people who regularly post on this board; there is always something that is not as good as it could've been (even if it is the most miniscule little detail). His however always speak of the wonderful facilities but never of the girls, rates, services etc. What are everyone else’s feelings on this subject?

Stoner
04-11-03, 02:41
Too_big...

I'm glad you had a good time. You chose a good time too, imo. Not too busy and all.

When you arrive next time, realize now that they almost never deviate from the plan. Just ask for it all and donate $1.00 and you are gold. You'll get the exact same freedoms everytime. Never haggle just for a single type of act per se, imo.

As for the places I mentioned earlier...do realize that they too offer it all at just for the cost you donated.

Mighty Spearsman
04-13-03, 21:12
Dear too_big:
Thanks for your post, I was smiling the whole time I read it. Glad to see that you claimed to have been with Jennifer in the past - good move. Your experience also confirms one of my earlier statements that BBBJ is difficult to get at a Waterbury AMP, especially for one's first session with a particular girl.

And I agree with you about the "7 Star" post by Mark S - looks like a plant from an insider. There's no details, no names of recommended girls, no prices, nothing useful at all except telling us that the rooms are not tiny, which is not something most posters on WSG have ever complained about. Ironically, the last time that I was in Magic I had a nice big corner room, and the sex was good but no better than if I had been in a smaller room.

GeoMan
04-13-03, 23:21
While the action is what I go for where can you get the better masage?

Stoner
04-14-03, 02:07
Mighty Spearsman...

Everyone knows that a date with a talented gorgeous women in a "smaller" yet clean room means you feel less satisfaction overall.

Spacial dimensions of the room is the first order of business on my mind when enjoying a pleasureable moment. Don't you feel the same, my friend?

ThePlayer
04-14-03, 15:37
Stoner...

That's an interesting observation. I kind of feel the same way about small rooms. When I used to go to the AMP's in CT, I would always request a room that had some elbow room. Magic seems to have about the same size rooms. Never been in Tokyo. Hong Kong I really disliked because the rooms were so small. Only having a session with Chi-Chi and those wonderful melons let me overlook that shortcoming.

Mighty Spearsman
04-14-03, 15:47
Originally posted by GeoMan
While the action is what I go for where can you get the better masage? I have always gotten a good massage at both Magic and Hong Kong, including walking on my back, in addition to the "extras," with the exception of my one bad visit to hong Kong on Jan 2, 2003 (see old post). Can't really speak about the other spas in Waterbury. My experience is that, any time you visit an AMP, if you make it clear to the masseuse that you need a good massage as part of the session's activities, that you'll get it. That's one of the reasons why I go to AMPs regularly as opposed to the American massage parlors, especially in the winter after shovelling snow.

Stoner
04-14-03, 19:46
This is a deep truth, Mighty. Except for this one chick named Ginger, if you want your back muscles loosened up, your shoulders un hunched and your heart rate relaxed...nothing beats a good amp. Nothing.

Even a "chiropractic" massueuse leaves me pissed. All I keep thinking is "damn...for the money I'm spendin', I'm not even gettin' some after this abuse I get."

Nothing beats eye candy while you get a good massage.

Bubba261
04-14-03, 20:10
Originally posted by ThePlayer
Stoner...

That's an interesting observation. I kind of feel the same way about small rooms. When I used to go to the AMP's in CT, I would always request a room that had some elbow room. Magic seems to have about the same size rooms. Never been in Tokyo. Hong Kong I really disliked because the rooms were so small. Only having a session with Chi-Chi and those wonderful melons let me overlook that shortcoming.

When I go to an AMP I'm usually looking for room for something other than my elbow......

ThePlayer
04-16-03, 18:56
So tell me something Bubba, would you rather have a session in a Yugo rather than a Lincoln? I seriously doubt that you've ever been in an AMP in your life.

Bubba261
04-16-03, 20:26
So tell me something Bubba, would you rather have a session in a Yugo rather than a Lincoln? I seriously doubt that you've ever been in an AMP in your life.

How about 15 or so times at Magic (I think I was Chi Chi's first customer), T42 when it was decent and the Garden of Eden in Meriden (neither AMPs though), and several others in NJ, PA, RI, KY, AZ, CA........enough for you?

Chill out, get a sense of humor!

Stoner
04-17-03, 00:19

I'll take 45 minutes rolling with Devin Deray in a Yugo any day.

The braggin rights alone is worth the back problem. Then I head to a large roomed AMP to get my back worked on. :)

If I met up with Jennifer Lopez however...I definitely need all the space I can get to bang her from behind. So I'll choose the Lincoln or a custom Van if you've got one. She's got big-booty forever.

I liken big rooms vs small rooms with big boobs vs small boobs. I'd always prefer big boobs, but some ladies with small boobs work damn hard to please their man, while a big boob woman tends to take things for granted.

This is the type of logic one will only find in a forum such as this. Keeps me coming back for the humor alone.

MarkS
04-17-03, 01:43
If you only look for the same girl all the time, isn't that like going to an amusement park and only going on one ride?

If you only praise one girl all the time isn't that like a pimp?

When you go to dinner at a restaurant, and always order the steak, the steak is always a steak, don't you go to certain ones for the look of the interior?

I have yet to find a girl that had two of something where there was only suppose to be one. The girls and services, in the good places don't vary, only the in the bad ones. Some things are better left unsaid. If you want to find the same girl all the time they call that a wife.

Alexx
04-17-03, 09:10
Hey MarkS ...
Your i Ching is showing!

mysteriousguy
04-17-03, 09:38
Mighty Spearsman,

You mentioned American massage parlours, can you name them for me? What extras do they offer and their rates, I've never tried a non asian parlour here and I just want to try one. The only one I heard about was the American Apa in Bridgeport but after reading the posts, I don't think I should try it.

Thanks for helping

Mighty Spearsman
04-17-03, 13:45
Originally posted by mysteriousguy
Mighty Spearsman,

You mentioned American massage parlours, can you name them for me? What extras do they offer and their rates, I've never tried a non asian parlour here and I just want to try one. The only one I heard about was the American Spa in Bridgeport but after reading the posts, I don't think I should try it.

Thanks for helping Off the top of my head I can think of only a few "non-Asian" massage parlors in Connecticut. You should be able to get FS in all of these places (except Club Laura/Kit Kat), but of course YMMV. CBJ generally available, BBBJ less so, anal may be difficult to find:

Alpha in Hartford (generally good reviews), $180 should be enough

Tubs for Two (overpriced and lately only bad reviews) in Meriden, usually demands $210 minimum

Club Laura formerly known as Kit-Kat Club in Meriden (not really a massage parlor, generally poor unless you hook up with Jessie), $20 door fee, $20 room fee + $40 tip for BBBJ, prices more variable here, high possibility of receiving nothing but lap dance if you choose someone other than Jessie

Genesis in Danbury (most ladies are burnt out and over 30 except for Candy), not sure about $$, maybe $180 - $200?

Cleopatras in Waterbury (nothing special), not sure about $$

some Russian massage parlors in Stamford, don't know anything

as well as the American Spa in Bridgeport that you already mentioned.

There are also three very interestings bars in Bridgeport - Teddies, Keystone, R-Place - which are not massage parlors but where a variety of extras services are available from the dancers (usually not-thin Hispanic and Brazilian girls).

There's probably a few non-Asian spots that I've overlooked, especially in lower Fairfield County (I live in the Hartford area and only know about some of the places on the coast). I invite all of my friends here on WSG (especially Stoner, monger22 and Gordon Freeman) to make additions and corrections to this list!

DrummerBoy
04-17-03, 16:15
Went to my favorite place (Hong Kong Studio) while passing thru last month...

Had a so-so table shower from an old mamasan unit (they were busy). Sauna and wait for masseuse. I got lucky and had the one and only Chi-Chi with the big hooters.

Today she was a little ditsy, like couldn't make up her mind how or what she wanted to do, but, with her bod, it didn't matter. She takes care of me real good normally and this was a little below her standards, but I did get a good time with CBJ and Russian to get things started. We graduated to different positions (cowgirl, doggie, reverse cowgirl). I liked them all especially with those huge cans of hers swaying and nice bubble-butt squeezing my Johnson.

Ended up blasting in reverse cowgirl, cleanup and a free hour soft/medium massage and another hour to rest (I just drove 300 miles passing thru for another 100).

Very good treatment for the standard fare.

Stoner
04-18-03, 01:52
I'm tempted to rattle off all the other various nitches and spots to find extras...but then...thats what this entire board is for...

As for extras...hmm...at a non asian, no appointment incall in CT...those mentioned are the ones that survived on the most part. I have my own biased towards Alpha and its ladies.

Keep in mind that in CT, using the term "massage" causes some issues of licensing and scrutiny. More than most places can safely face ongoing without support from "people in high places".

If you can travel lightly, there are several non-asian mp in Mass and Maine (kittery, portland and lewiston mostly).

There are other "venues" that offer similar. The few swinger spots in Hartford (i.e. Leisure Time on Zion street, near Park. Don't let the building fool you. www.pvwebsex.com/home.htm ) and out in the deep burbs (Unique Diversions). I've enjoyed Leisure Time, but its not for everyone.

BTW...the diversions of Bridgeport are no where near unique. The same can be had from Stamford (Harry O's) to Southington (The Blue Parrot). This I say first hand. Its not the lay of the land, but it's not impossible. Recently, even the beautiful ladies of Ka-hoots have begun to offer what men want more and more.

MarkS...
"When you go to dinner at a restaurant, and always order the steak, the steak is always a steak, don't you go to certain ones for the look of the interior?"

This is a most profound thought. I must meditate this next time I'm at the temple of Tang in Poon.

Gecko
04-18-03, 04:37
What is the deal with Leisure time anyways? I've been meaning to ask about it for ages now but it always slips my mind. there's a fairly good chance I could talk my girl into going there but I would like at least a basic idea of what type of chicks show up at a place like that.

mysteriousguy
04-18-03, 15:42
Mighty Spearsman and Stoner,
Thanks for the information, one thing I want to know about Alpha I thought they only offer services to members, is that true? And if yes what do they require to obtain a membership?

too_big
04-18-03, 16:02
That web page that Stoner gave out said that Leisure Time is couples only(like most swingers clubs). Is there any way of getting around that stiplulation?

GordonFreeman
04-18-03, 17:06
Unique Diversions seems to be the same "couples only" situation.
http://www.uniquediversions.com

Stoner
04-18-03, 23:22
The only way around the stipulation is be a female or bring a friend. I've opted for the bring a friend.

As for the type of ladies...well...its not a bad time to be had. I've only been there on one saturday nite. I was nervous, so don't grill me on details. If you've been to, or seen the crowd at Le Chateau, then you know exactly the type of crowd to be here.
I brung a latina, so she got asked out like crazy but turned down everyone. I didn't have the guts to ask anyone...I just wanted to see the scene before I get my feet wet.

Unique Diversions is exactly the same...couples only clubs.

As for mysteryguy...well...I think you need to look through the archives, dude. Its all in there...or better still...just call. They are in the phone book. Ask them directly. Thats your best bet.

ThePlayer
04-20-03, 00:04
Just so that you know Bubba, Chi-Chi works at Hong-Kong and not at Magic. BTW, I do have a sense of humor cause I think that you don't have a clue about AMP's. Why don't you at least give us a report about your adventures (if there are any).

Bubba261
04-20-03, 01:32
Just so that you know Bubba, Chi-Chi works at Hong-Kong and not at Magic. BTW, I do have a sense of humor cause I think that you don't have a clue about AMP's. Why don't you at least give us a report about your adventures (if there are any).

Well, then....there are TWO Chi-Chi-s, because I've been with the one at Magic 3 times. She's a bit on the heavier side (not fat) with very big lips (mouth, that is), and gives great bbbj. Look back a few months, you'll find a review or two. As I said, I've been to many, but I don't have anything to prove to you.

Lgkok
04-20-03, 09:01
Bubba is right, there are 2 Chi CHi's. The one that works at magic looks just like he said. And if she likes you she'll do some very nice things.

JTL
04-20-03, 10:28
There appears to be a new AMP in Bristol called Asian Accupressure Sauna. From the look sof the outside it appears it may be a standard AMP with all the usual service from similar places in Waterbury. Has anyone been there? Any reports?

It's located on Route 6 (Farmington Ave) close to the Main Street Intersection with Rt 6.

GordonFreeman
04-20-03, 17:14
Originally posted by JTL
Asian Accupressure Sauna
If I had to put money on it, I would day that it is a sister club to the one in Berlin. If so that means hj only, no fs.

Hot Rodd
04-20-03, 17:24
After my not so good encounter last week with an Advocate girl (see Mass. Other area's) I decided to go back to the reliable AMP's in Waterbury, but this time I would venture out to one I haven't been to yet. After all, If I wanted the same old same ol, I'd be married. I picked Tokyo Health Spa on Huntingdon Ave. When I rang the buzzer, Michelle greeted me with the standard question "you been here before" and of coarse, Thanks to the good advice given from the WSG I said "Yes" Michelle was very young, I'd say 20 tops. She had a very tight little bod, with a small, but nice, natural rack, Maybe "C's". I took an hour for .6 As soon as we got to the room, I put a .1 on the table without any discussion. She told me to undress, then took me to the table shower, then to the steam room, then gave me a nice massage. All the while not saying too much.. I think her English was lacking, But hell, I don't go to pallor's to chat, so I'm fine with that. After the massage she say's "you want everything?" I said "Yes," She got undressed, gave me a very short and lackluster CBJ, But made up for it when she climbed aboard.
On my way out, feeling very relaxed, like a good AMP will do to you, I noticed Uncle Willies BBQ, a couple doors down from Tokyo. I got some of the best Baby Back's I've ever had! That alone was worth the 170 mile trip.
I love Waterbury!! What a great town!!

Bubba261
04-20-03, 18:54
Originally posted by lgkok
Bubba is right, there are 2 Chi CHi's. The one that works at magic looks just like he said. And if she likes you she'll do some very nice things.

Thanks lgkok....and you're right, if she likes you she can be amazing! Third time I saw her she got a big grin on her face, dragged me into the room (before paying, showering, or anything) and had my pants around my ankles and sucked like crazy for about 5 minutes. Only THEN did she take the entry fee and get me fully undressed for the table shower.......she's not the best looking of the bunch (not ugly either) but she sure knows her stuff.

Last time was about 11 months ago, I'm surprised anyone here remembers her....thanks.

Bruno68
04-21-03, 15:52
Any AMP hobbyists in here worried about SARS? I'm petrified to go to an AMP right now since so many of the girls are new to the country

Mighty Spearsman
04-21-03, 16:18
Originally posted by luvdozer
Any AMP hobbyists in here worried about SARS? I'm petrified to go to an AMP right now since so many of the girls are new to the country You have a good point but I wouldn't be too worried - most of the AMP girls come from Korea, where SARS is not much of a problem, not China where SARS is clearly a big problem (just look at today's news that the Chinese Gov't sacked the Minister of Health and Mayor of Beijing). Also, most people who catch SARS seem to get sick pretty quickly, so hopefully anyone who is SARS-infected would show symptoms and receive treatment before they end up at your local AMP.

My other hunch is that the AMP management themselves are aware of this and may be trying to screen the new arrivals - think about it, the other girls and the mama-sans at any AMP (who spend 12 hours or more a day together in tight quarters while wearing very little clothing) would be far more likely to catch SARS than any of us who stop by for an hour. But if you're still worried, just patronize the girls who have been here for awhile rather than any newbies.

Mighty Spearsman
04-22-03, 18:33
Hong Kong Spa Report:
Stopped by today and had a 1-hour session with the most stunningly beautiful woman I've ever seen at a Connecticut AMP. Her name is Pepsi, 5' 7", long straight dark hair with slight reddish highlights, slender waist and enhanced boobs, thin with no stretch marks, and with the most beautiful dark skin I've seen in years. She could work as a model, and I'm not exaggerating. At first I thought that she was Thai, not Korean since she was so much darker than the usual Korean AMP girls.

Only a so-so massage, but outstanding oral skills and the tightest p---- I've seen in quite a while. Afterwards we got to cuddle until the end of the hour. Great personality and decent English. Hope she's still there the next time I go to Hong Kong (there's lots of turnover here). Paid the usual $60 door fee for an hour plus $100 tip.

Monger22
04-22-03, 20:45
You had more fun than i did today with my Park St black girl. Was she Korean? Anyone know of a Thai or Viet girl working in a go go or Amp?

Stoner
04-22-03, 23:57
After that MS, I'll be heading to Hong Kong this week. Probably Thursday.

Mighty Spearsman
04-23-03, 12:36
Hey guys, I enjoyed your posts.

A few things to note: Pepsi claims to be from North Korea but her decent English leads me to believe that she's been in South Korea and/or the U.S. for some time. She also claims to be 25 although she looks and acts younger, with a tremendous sense of humor, quick to laugh. And after being outgoing and somewhat aggressive during the early part of the session, once we got to the FS part she became very passive. She only wanted to do the missionary position, claiming that my manhood was too big for her to ride on top (nice compliment but I don't believe it). On the other hand she truly was very, very tight, saying that the reason was because she had only been working for a few days, and she promised that if I came back in 2 to 3 weeks that she'd be a better fit. I did point out that there was nothing wrong with being tight, that it was certainly better than being too loose, to which she laughed some more.

My only regret is that I went along with the missionary position and wasn't more aggressive in trying out different positions, so Stoner, I recommend that you give her a good work-out to make up for me. Thanks!

P.S. Her boob job looks great but her boobs are rock-solid, which I haven't come across very much. Her nipples are VERY sensitive, so enjoy.

I look forward to your reports.

Bruno68
04-23-03, 12:40
MS

wow - she sounds like the kind of girl I always hope for at an AMP. I might have to take a special trip to waterbury. How late is HK open on a weekend?

Stoner
04-23-03, 21:11
Do not fear, MS. I am firmly committed to taxing and waxing that booty until it glosses with a high gloss finish.

I'll give you a report and have her especially prepare to be well suited for general consumption. Standards must be upheld, my friend.

Bruno68
04-23-03, 22:44
(I'm posting this message in the Boston, MA and Waterbury CT boards since i cruise MA RI & CT))

I am interested in hearing from other regulars about your thoughts on "bang for the buck" re: various types of providors. Here is how the sex industry breaks down for me (I emphasize these are my personal viewpoints):

Streetwalkers are the least expensive way to go, so they allow for the highest number of encounters per dollar spent. On the other hand, SWs also present the highest risk of getting busted or catching a disease. The quality of girls also tends to be lower. I never have sex with a SW, just BJ

Escorts are much more expensive but also much safer (in terms of LE). Depending on where you find the girl, she can truly hot. However, it is not at all uncommon to find an unenthusiastic escort - which makes sex more like work.

AMPs are the top of the food chain in my opinion. You are generally very safe from LE and diseases - just like an escort . Prices are often slightly below incall escorts. Most importantly, AMP girls are very often highly enthusiastic and i cannot understate the value of the table shower.

But which is the best value for the money? $200 provides me with 4-5 Boston blow jobs in my car (8-10 outside of Boston) from a SW. However, the girl will likely be old\ugly\addicted. There will be no concerns about chemistry\enthusiasm\performance (its a microphone check after all); however, there will lots of driving around, staying up late at night and a very real risk of arrest.

the same $200 is probably not quite enough for an incall with a very hot escort, but could get me a mid range. $200 is generally enought to get me one visit with a very enthusiastic, young and pretty AMP providor.

One combination I have enjoyed at times is combining SW with strip club. Using the same $200 i would spend at an AMP, I can go to a place like Mardi Gras in Springfield and get about 8 high mileage dances with a VERY hot girl who will grind me from head to toe and let my mouth and hands wander most places. I can then hit the street and get a mic check from a SW and go home feeling more satisfied then I usually do after an incall (which would set me back 250-300).

I tend to stick to AMPs and SWs to stretch my hobbyist dollars. How does it break down for the rest of you?

Ason1
04-24-03, 02:16
What you said is generally true, but it's a crap shoot most times, half the thrill of this thing is not knowing what your going to get

I've been ripped off had poor perfromance from AMP's, escorts and SW. Thw worse rip off is escorts becasue it's so much money with no guarentee of what kind of girl your going to get or attitude, with AMP' at least you get a decent massage/shower rub down. With SW your never usually out much change.

But I've had great performance from all three, most pleasing again is having a high quality escort with a good attitude that lets you do everything you want followed by a AMP's then SW's.

ThePlayer
04-24-03, 06:24
I've never seen another Chi-Chi other than the one at Hong Kong. But if it was verified by someone else, I guess their really is another one.

Bubba, you don't have to prove anything to anybody. You were the one to jump on me when I posted about the place called Ipanema last year. It is now since closed. It had a great location but probably had no business since nobody knew where it was.

I now live in Las Vegas but do keep abreast of the Connecticut scene and try to put some thought into my posts.

BTW, does Gordon Freeman post anymore. I enjoyed his comments.

Mighty Spearsman
04-24-03, 13:13
Lots of short replies to make. I'll reply in order of the posts:

To "luvdozer" - the Hong Kong Studio/Spa is open 7 days a week, at least until 12 Midnight and possibly later. Call ahead at 203-757 1999

To "Stoner" - I forgot to mention that Pepsi has a medium-hairy snatch, so good luck with the booty-waxing

To "luvdozer" again - these days I go for AMPs since they give the most value for your money. I always consult WSG first to get the names of the best girls, which is why I've rarely had a bad AMP session. As for escorts, they don't seem to be worth the trouble (too many mixed reports both here and elsewhere), and the risks of getting ripped off by a cash-and-dash type and getting busted are still there. As for SWs, my issues are that the SW scene in Hartford (where I live) has become very hit-or-miss, and I am less of a risk-taker now than when I was younger, so I no longer explore the SW scene much outside of Hartford. In the past, I had only gotten BBBJs from SWs the first time, but over the years I did make friends with a couple of SW girls who I then saw regularly and had FS with. In particular I hung with a beautiful young mixed-race lady named Tara from East Hartford for seven years, but then all of a sudden she got married and moved to New Haven. I'm sure her new husband walks around with a smile on his face every day now!

Finally, to "ThePlayer" - I haven't seen any posts by Gordon Freeman in several months, either here or on John's Action Guide (where he also posts). I also enjoyed his comments and hope that we all hear from him here on WSG again soon. More importantly, I hope that he's ok!

Bruno68
04-24-03, 13:39
What is John's Action Guide?

Mighty Spearsman
04-24-03, 14:02
Originally posted by luvdozer
What is John's Action Guide? It is also known as the Creative Writers Workshop and is a web site similar to WSG although not as good IMHO. I believe the website is www.jaginfo.net and I do like the "Creative Writers" part, since as you know, all of the posts on WSG and elsewhere by us mongers are just exercises in creative writing, pure fiction, and none of the girls discussed here actually exist :)

Monger22
04-24-03, 14:08
Spearsman...Could Pepsi be the same Korean who has a Yahoo website as bustyasianescort? She lived in Norwalk an just moved to NYC. She charges 160 incall now an does Conn AMPs. Her name is Yu-Ri. Her pic is in web site an in photo section. See if you regognize her. She is hot an very friendly.

Oldtimer
04-24-03, 20:17
Noticed an ad on The-back-room.com for Sakura Spa at 437
Watertown Ave in Waterbury. This is same address as the
Lilly Spa, in the "Paint Store" Plaza. The name has changed,
how about the management? Used to find a gem or two at
the old Lilly. Anybody been there under new name?

Stoner
04-24-03, 23:47
Luvdozer...I must say that i like the dialogue you want to start up.
I must also add a 4th element that I personally find a lot more fun.

Thats where you mine away at a strip club to see who will do extras or wants to hook up outside of the joint for consensual fun.

Its pricey research, but its damn fun compared to driving around ALONE in practical loops around the city trying to find chicas. I've had some fun success, and it only gets better. I'e been able to hook up like this 8 ladies so far, and 5 of those turned into friendships...(i like to call them "fuk for free", lol) . I've dropped $300 only once..and that was for two ladies at once. Wow...other than that, no more than $150. With other ladies (like this one chick named Simone at EBlue) it turned into a real trist...and damn good fuks cause no one is looking up at the clock, and this woman is sexier than the damn prom queen.

Its real miners work though...but its plowing through a bin full of sapphires to find a diamond. You have to think quick on your feet though.

I was up your way last time, hooked up again with an Israeli chick at Glass Slipper. First time I hooked up with her, I offered $60 and we had a good time sharing a bottle of good wine and fun till dawn. This time we hooked up...not a dime...and SHE paid for breakfast. I plowed through almost $600 in Boston between working Centerfolds and buying drinks for the ladies at Glass Slipper. Then I found her...and damn was that money well spent.

I wished I lived in Boston still...

I feel like Leisure Suit Larry sometimes...lol.