PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Dtaylor1972
02-03-06, 15:55
Went there last nite for the first time.

Not all that impressed by the quality of ladies inside, but looks good on the outside.

No cover, and 3.75 a beer - Beggers cant be choosers though.

Cummboy
02-04-06, 03:17
This was an overlooked idea for our forum. Terrific man!

My Fave is “The Millstream Inn” on my side of town.

No cover, Great chicks, good personalities, no touchie-of course,

Tuesday 2-for-one drinks. Even have a web site millstreaminn.com

(maybe I should put in for a commission or at least a trip to the VIP room with Kathy ((who only works on Saturday night cause she is sooo bad ))

Thanks again Taylor, excellent move!

Lapdance
02-05-06, 02:31
Been hanging out here for at least 30 years off and on.

It's the LAST of the Old Go-Go Bars that you could once upon a time run up and down Eastern Ave in Highlandtown hitting 2 Beers here, 2 Beers there when you didn't have the Cash that weekend for the Block.

The Old Timers here if there are any will remember Fondly the Good Old Days where you could start out at one end of the Avenue and work your way to the other.

The "Red Garter" on Broadway which some of us Jokingly called the "Red Gutter" and is now the Ritz, to Boots' on Eastern & Washington, now Chubbies/Exotica where you went to make sure you got some Crud under your Fingernails as all of us should from time to time, then it was Mike's "Silver Dollar" where more of the Neighborhood Girls would strip for us and sometimes do More if you got to know them. Glava's Bar was always good for a Refill, though they always kept their Tops on there, most were Nice looking Gals. Then there was Stanley's "Red Room" in Greektown which to me was at one point the "Ultimate" Go-Go Bar, we knew Everyone in there, All the Girls, All their Stories and some of us were Lucky or Unlucky enough depending on your view to have some Relationships with some of them. Last but not Least was the Playpen referred by some of us as the "Pigpen" on O'Donnel St. down from O'Connors, who can forget the Times we had in those places?

Then we would go to "Lucky Spirits", Wally's place where all the Bikers hung out, but we never had a problem there as I guess we were All the same Rednecks, Damn they had some Fine Women there and finally Charlie's "'Haven Place".

The Haven is still the Same place it always has been, the Young Guys looking for Strip Clubs don't understand that these type of places always were BARS First and Strip Clubs Second, you Can't "Hang Out" in those other places like you can still do in the Haven Place, WHY? Because it's a BAR!!! Plain and Simple, it just has Better Scenery than most others.

Once upon a Time even "The Block" was also more Friendly to it's "Regulars" but that's another Story.

I'm NOT a Monger as those who post in the other areas, but I've spent my Whole Life here in Baltimore, for Better or Worse, since my 20's all the Girls I've Dated and had "Relationships" with over all the years have been Dancers, I don't know many "Regular" women, my Job and Lifestyle doesn't bring me in contact with such Women. I probably wouldn't know how to Deal with one if I did!

There have been Ups and Downs, times when things have been Unbelieveably Frustrating and there have been times that have Exceeded most peoples Wildest expectations.

But except for the Haven that I still keep going back to, things just aren't what they used to be.

Maybe I'll write a Book someday.

Rapid
02-06-06, 00:07
Lap,

Thanks for the thumbnail history of strip clubs in the east end. I began exploring these clubs in the final days of Lucky Spirits, and I always loved that name still remember the thrill of actually finding it there on Haven St.

I am surprised you did not mention Tony's, which is in the same end of town on Monument and Kresson. When I first went there many years ago, they were a T bar, then they graduated to full nudity. I am not sure what the current state of undress is, but I like that bar because it is a kind of budget version of the block. I met some spectacularly beautiful dancers in there -- one Hungarian I'll never forget -- and some street quality ones as well. I never know what to expect in that place. I hope to drop back again and will report.

You filled in a piece of local history I have not found reported elsewhere.

Rapid

Muff Scout
02-06-06, 16:30
The Haven is still the Same place it always has been, the Young Guys looking for Strip Clubs don't understand that these type of places always were BARS First and Strip Clubs Second, you Can't "Hang Out" in those other places like you can still do in the Haven Place, WHY? Because it's a BAR!!! Plain and Simple, it just has Better Scenery than most others.

But except for the Haven that I still keep going back to, things just aren't what they used to be.

Lapdance,

Know what you mean.

Places like The Haven are few and far between. Seems like every time I find one and get comfortable, the schmuck owner decides to remodel and everything changes. When I first moved to Baltimore, I hung out at The Millstream. It was a fun place until the owner remodeled. Now it's a hustle club.

That's why I am not a regular at The Haven, for fear of the place changing. I pop in once a month or so and always have a good time. Hope it never changes.

Safe hunting to all.

Muff Scout

Lapdance
02-06-06, 20:08
Yeah, I forgot Tony's, for a while it was my Last Stop on my Highlandtown Bar Crawls. It was a place where you could certainly drink on the Cheap, I knew Tony well and used to talk with him quite a bit and there were a couple of decent gals there some years ago but the last time I stopped there last summer it's gotten about as Crummy as you can get. I think one of his Sons runs it now.

Sherrie's on Pulaski has seen better days as well, Larry, the owner does nothing to improve the situation, the last time I saw any decent girls here was at least a year or two ago. Sherrie's certainly isn't worth the "Block" Prices they still charge but it was once upon a time. I used to stop in to say "Hi!" to the Barmaids Tippy and Faye. I'll show my age and tell you that I remember Faye when she used to dance at the Old "408" on the Block, she had Long Straight Hair down to her Ass!

Hugh Jardon
02-06-06, 22:56
I love Haven Place. I've been going there, off and on, for about 20 years. They have fixed it up a little, tearing the ceiling off a few years ago to leave the exposed beams, but that's about it. A place to have a cheap beer and watch a babe take her clothes off. What could be better?
Oh, and if you want to buy the lady a drink? Hold onto your hat....it costs the same as if you would have bought it for yourself!

Tony's, on the other hand, is quite a bit downscale, I'd say. The interior really needs some cleaning and some new fixtures, seats, etc would be good. You can get lappers at Tony's, which you can't get at Haven.

Muff Scout
02-07-06, 12:27
Cheap beers, watching ladies undress, twi-night doubleheaders, Friday night fights, yeah, and Sophia Loren was hot too.

Guys, we are showing our age:)

Safe hunting to all.

Muff Scout

Rapid
02-08-06, 00:00
HJ,

Just one square foot of that black ceiling with the little gold erotic images would be enough to bring it all back. I hope someone saved a square foot of it somewhere. It should be in a museum of the City of Baltimore.

Rapid

Smiling Fox
02-08-06, 01:00
Now in the old days, you could pull into the local pub, and find some honey sittin at the bar. she was available either lonely or a pro hustler. today, where are these fine ladies. i woul love to find a bar where you can actually find a hooker and go to notel. i always thought that the place next to tims would be good. in the old days, the bar next to the marylander was good too.
oh well. smiling fox on the lookout.
SF

Thencame Brnsn
02-08-06, 09:38
I have to go to Baltimore on business next month and will probably bring the SO. We spent a few nights in DC/Alexandria last year and I took her to a Bikini Club there (pretended I didn't know it was a Club, because it was called a "Grill" or something on the outside but I knew, hee hee). It was her first time in a club, and she really enjoyed it (which was great for me later) because it was so overall tame (bikini's/pasties, fun at the Bar, etc.).
Would Haven match this? I figure, it is always safe to bring a lady to a "no touch/lap dance" because of the low risk. Previous post says this is a no touch Club.

Any info would be appreciated. I can exchange all the horrible reports of Norfolk and other Tidewater area clubs if you would like (but there is really nothing to like!!).

Horsetrader
02-09-06, 01:03
I have to go to Baltimore on business next month and will probably bring the SO. We spent a few nights in DC/Alexandria last year and I took her to a Bikini Club there (pretended I didn't know it was a Club, because it was called a "Grill" or something on the outside but I knew, hee hee). It was her first time in a club, and she really enjoyed it (which was great for me later) because it was so overall tame (bikini's/pasties, fun at the Bar, etc.).
Would Haven match this? I figure, it is always safe to bring a lady to a "no touch/lap dance" because of the low risk. Previous post says this is a no touch Club.

Any info would be appreciated. I can exchange all the horrible reports of Norfolk and other Tidewater area clubs if you would like (but there is really nothing to like!!).The things that people write about the Haven are much better than reality. The Haven is a total dive. Very near the Haven is a place called the Gentlemen's Gold Club; that should work out well for you. The major strip bar area in Baltimore is called "The Block", which is the 400 block of East Baltimore Street (downtown). There are about 20 small bars, most of which are dives with really ugly girls and a few decent ones scattered about. You can get anything you want at the block, for a price.

Have a good time.

Horsetrader

Muff Scout
02-09-06, 03:51
I am only going to say this nicely once.

This is an open, public, forum.

It is for the exchange of information and opinions regarding the sex trade.

If any member posts an opinion or story of an encounter with a provider that you disagree with based on personal experience, then post a rebuttal.

Isme, Fox, Rapid, Jardon, Lap, I apologize for the interruption. Please continue this fine discussion.

BTW, picked up a blockette tonight and had an awesome experience. Will provide details on the general reports board.

Safe hunting to all.

Muff Scout

Saleing
02-09-06, 14:19
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing any personal attacks or derogatory comments directed towards another Forum Member or the Forum Membership in general.

Please be advised that Forum Members who succeed in having three or more of their reports deleted for personal attacks, racial epithets or other derogatory comments, will be banned under the Forum's Serial Antagonist Policy.

Lapdance
02-09-06, 20:28
As far as the Haven being a Dive, I don't see it as such, I guess it all depends on where you're coming from.

If you were raised in the City with corner "Neighborhood Bars" dotting the landscape, this is an atmosphere you find yourself Comfortable in.

If you're from the Suburbs where things could be called more Upscale like Bars in a Restaurant or in a Strip Mall that you have in the Counties, well then the Haven might not be for you.

I haven't patronized the Gold Club in Years, too "Businesslike" for me, you can't "Hang Out" there and certainly don't get to know the people working there. The Gold Club is a Strip Club. The Haven is a BAR, there's a Big Difference in both the Clientele and Staff and the Attitudes in each.

Hugh Jardon
02-10-06, 09:27
Lapdance,
That's exactly the way I see it, too.

Muff Scout
02-10-06, 10:56
Your the only Muffass bullshit I see.
Officer Saleing,

Let’s review your illustrious board career. It won’t take long my brothers.

Your first post was a request for info on Total Body Concepts. No hello guys, no intro, not even a feeble attempt too offer up some information in exchange for your requested data.

This post was followed in very short order, like six hours, by three more posts, all requesting info on TBC.

Your fifth post was an incoherent reply to me.

Your next two posts were attacks on an esteemed senior member, Mr. Smiling Fox, when all he did was suggest a way for you to get the info you desired.

Your eighth post was an attack on all the seniors. Quote appears below.

To all the so called high and mighty so called seniors:

I came on this board and asked a simple question and all I got was a rash of shit from you so called seniors. I resign my membership in this group of low class individuals who have nothing better to do than blow their welfare checks on $20 bj's. Wake up, get a job and get a life!

You said you were resigning your membership, yet you are still here. You say we have no life, but you are still here. You say we have nothing better to do than to blow our welfare checks on $20 bj’s, yet you have nothing better to do than to follow our antics.

Your ninth post was a nonsensical rebuttal

Ditto your tenth, eleventh and most recent post.

You have never contributed even a morsel of information to this or any other board. Your feeble rebuttals lack humor and intelligence. All you do is take up bandwidth.

Did you ever stop and wonder why not one member has ever responded to your requests for info on TBC, officer?

You once said you were resigning your membership. Do us all a favor and be true to your word.

Muff Scout

Muff Scout
02-10-06, 11:04
Hugh and Lap,

One man's dive is another man's palace.

I myself prefer dives. I call the Haven a dive affectionately. A dive is just a down to earth, low key corner bar where you feel comfortable.

Upscale establishments have their place too, but to relax and unwind, I'll take a dive anytime.

We all have our favorite joints. It's a personal thing. No need to put one place down to build your place up. I love it when one of my buddies introduces me to his favorite dive. That's how I found the Haven.

Think I'll stop in for a beer tonight:)

Safe hunting to all.

Muff Scout

Rapid
02-10-06, 23:23
I actually like bars like Boots' Saloon with its broken "Go Go Girl" sign, broken bar stool, and "stage" by the bathrooms. They create the feeling that the girls are accessible and affordable.

Rapid

Dulcimer
02-11-06, 13:07
It's where I like to go, been there twice this past week. I like to consider it like Cheers with nudity. Tony's sounds like a place I'd like to try. Would someone tell mewhere it is?

Smiling Fox
02-11-06, 16:01
well a nice titty bar is ok,,, but i want a place that a guy can really p/u a babe. lap dances and garter belt snappen is for amatures, i want the real thing, with really accessable babes. like the old days. i think midway may be the closest thing, and i cant handle the skank.
SF

Benchseats Rock
02-11-06, 17:31
There was the bar on Eastern Ave. that became Chubbies that used to be a strip club/working girl bar.

The strip bar part of it was nothing at all like the block. It was more like paying your best friend $5.00 to watch his retarded sister dance naked in his basement.

Of course when you left you felt like you needed a Lysol shower and a can of warm beer was $3.00, but the girls were all working.

I haven't been to the new incarnation but I suspect that it is nothing like the old one. Ahh, the memories.

Benchseats Rock

That's the one I was talking about.

Muff Scout
02-11-06, 17:43
Bench, Rapid,

You guys are sick fucks.

Think I would like to buy you guys beers:)

Bench, did you ever really pay your friend to see his retarded sister dance naked?

Safe hunting to all.

Muff

Benchseats Rock
02-11-06, 17:56
Muff,

I think I owe you as it is. I work near the Haven Lounge - lets meet there.

And as for your question, the answer is no, but I would have.

BR

Hugh Jardon
02-11-06, 20:24
It's where I like to go, been there twice this past week. I like to consider it like Cheers with nudity. Tony's sounds like a place I'd like to try. Would someone tell mewhere it is?
It's about 2 blocks from Haven. Ask someone Haven and I'm sure they can tell you.

Rapid
02-12-06, 11:26
I tried to get into Tony's last evening for old times sake, but they appeared to be closed. All I saw was one car out back, and a blue F 150 4x4 parked out front. Sign out front was not lit.

However, they did have a new sign on top of the building, something about girls six days a week. I hope that does not mean they are remodeling or cleaning.

Perhaps they were closed for snow, although I did not hear any announcement of it.

Rapid

Muff Scout
02-13-06, 11:29
My run of good karma continues.

In case you guys have not noticed, Jackson has seen fit to delete about one third of Saleing's posts.

Because of the snow, didn't get a chance to hit the Haven or try Tony's. Maybe later this week.

Safe hunting to all.

Muff Scout

Saleing
02-13-06, 14:31
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing any personal attacks or derogatory comments directed towards another Forum Member or the Forum Membership in general.

Please be advised that Forum Members who succeed in having three or more of their reports deleted for personal attacks, racial epithets or other derogatory comments, will be banned under the Forum's Serial Antagonist Policy.

Cummboy
02-13-06, 21:42
Foxxy and Mr. Cummboy are going to the Panty and bra Auction at the Stream (I mean. THE MILLSTREAM) Valentines Day night.

Sure. The nite 'If you were ever gonna get some ass, this is that night'

Right?

Yuck Yuck!

Will I be dismemberde fore such comments?

Rapid
02-14-06, 09:18
Muff,

Thanks. If I ever am at Tony's when you are, I'll buy you a Ten Dollar BJ. A drink, that is.

My main problem with Tony's is that the good-lookers tend to settle in with guys who are not buying them any drinks. But maybe that's because I didn't buy them any drinks.

I am on the lookout for new lows in strip clubs. I will report.

Rapid

Smiling Fox
02-14-06, 19:00
jackson,
thank you for taking action on saleing. you are correct that that behavior is not warranted in this forum.

i may not agree with what alot of us say, and as a matter of fact im not sure i even agree with what i am saying. but personal attacks are just not acceptable, so i wont say any more on the subject, except maybe to tell muffer he aint quite that bad, and to tell cummer, i aint goint to the millstream tonight. lol.

but did i mention that my I SO, thats my insignificant other is heading to cozimel the end of this week. sorta leaving the smiling fox in the chixin coup.

yeeeaa-aahhhhhh
SM

Cummboy
02-15-06, 10:40
What ever happened with that STRIP CLUB?

It was on Liberty Road, Rt. 26, outside the beltway, left hand side,

About one mile to 1 1/2 miles out, going west toward the Cycle Shack.

It was a BYOB place.

Elcheapo Cummboy

Rapid
02-15-06, 20:21
And while we are trying to track down strip bars, how about that one that was out on 40 several miles beyond Rosedale on the right hand side? It was a relatively large building with beer, run by an old man and his wife/SO. She stripped now and then. First time I went in, they had some younger dancers. Next time I went in, they had only the old lady dancing, and I was the only customer.

Rapid

Hugh Jardon
02-15-06, 23:43
I know the one you're talking about. I went there once. If I remember correctly, it opened and closed within a couple months.

Drop a Load
02-17-06, 12:33
Cummboy refers to Bodytalk on Liberty Road. I believe it was shutdown due to some obscure law regarding too near a church. Rapid refers to Charlottes. She may have passed away as even the trailer home behind it seems to be abandoned. Charlotte was an Ex Block stripper back in the day and a very nice lady overall. So much for my history lesson.

Cummboy
02-19-06, 10:45
And while we are trying to track down strip bars, how about that one that was out on 40 several miles beyond Rosedale on the right hand side? It was a relatively large building with beer, run by an old man and his wife/SO. She stripped now and then. First time I went in, they had some younger dancers. Next time I went in, they had only the old lady dancing, and I was the only customer.

RapidI remember that place. I think it was called Gail's. The building is still there, a small brown cinder block place. The trailors behind were for the girls. The place has been closed several years now. It is just before where 43 cuts into 40 east (but it feels like your traveling North)

Cummboy
02-19-06, 10:50
Didn't read the complete board.

Excuse me.

DING...DING.....Charlotte's is correct for $300!

Dulcimer
02-25-06, 16:54
Well, I found it and made by virgin journey to Tony's after a beer or two at my customary stop, the Haven. HJ was correct when he characterized Tony's as "downscale" but it was enjyable anyway. It's really the upscale money sinks that I like less. I learned that the girls have a 5 drink minimum quota imposed on them, and it shows. It's not such a bad upsell though because their drinks are only $10 - half the downtown rate.

At the Haven upselling just does not occur and Tony's does not have quite its the laid back atmosphere. I'll repeat at Tony's, probably tonight to see Chocolate entertain again. But the Haven will remain my favorite hangout.

Girls at Tony's are racially diverse. There were about 6 or 7 on the rotation on Thusday night. There was a pretty wide range in quality.

Dulc

Muff Scout
02-26-06, 19:00
I learned that the girls have a 5 drink minimum quota imposed on them, and it shows. It's not such a bad upsell though because their drinks are only $10 - half the downtown rate. Dulc

I hate clubs with a two-tiered pricing system. Bullshit, plain and simple.

Just goes to show you how special places like the Haven are.

Muff Scout

WebDog
03-03-06, 02:26
I am coming down for a visit in a week. Any advice regarding "the Block"??

Any response(s) will be much appreciated. Thanks!

Muff Scout
03-03-06, 18:28

Hey guys,

WebDog is a good contributer up in Boston. I'm not really a block guy so I would appreciate it if some of you block vets could help our fellow brother out.

Thanks

Muff Scout

Horsetrader
03-03-06, 20:12
WebDog,

I've been to the block about a million times so I'll give you some of my thougts.

First, most bars have a shift change at 8:00 pm; the same bar can go from good to bad or bad to good at 8:00. But at about 7:15 the afternoon girls start whining that they want to leave and the night girls don't really get started until about 8:30 or later. The place is often pretty dead in that time span. My experience has been that the girls are better looking at night but extras come easier in the afternoon. Sometime I go to the block at about 6:00 and make arrangements for a 8:00 date at a local notel.

Second, any bar can be great on one day and lousy the next, it all depends on who shows up for work that day. So, be sure to take a quick peak in several of the bars before you decide where to have your first drink. Only 1 or 2 of the bars have cover charges.

Third, your drinks run a Lincoln or a bit more. Drinks for the dancers run a Jack or a bit more, depending on the bar. Depending on the girl and how she likes you, that drink may last for 2 minutes or 30 minutes. Some of the girls will be very friendly with you until you spend the money, then they won't touch you until the bartender asks you if you want to spend another Jack. Others will be friendly (and allow you to be friendly) for the entire drink. Sometimes the more you touch the faster they drink.

Fourth, many of the bars offer dances in total privacy, but the girls may not tell you about it until they are comfortable with you and they like you. She will probably quote you a price for the bar and then take you to the private area. Once there, she will tell you that she wants a huge tip. Prices may be 5 to 12 Jacks for the bar plus 3 to 10 Jacks for the girl for F/S. I always ask how much tip she wants before paying the bar. Most of the girls are F/S. Last week I went to the block with a friend who bought a F/S experience in the back room, he was back at the bar in 7 minutes (I timed it). It was F/S, but amazingly fast. It isn't always that quick.

Last, I've been in all the bars hundreds of times, except the Hustler Club. I guess I'm just to cheap to pay the cover charge and not know what is inside. Perhaps someone else can help you with that bar.

Hope you have a great trip, and don't hesitate to send me a PM if you have any specific questions.

Horsetrader

Crazy Dick
03-03-06, 20:52

Hi WebDog,
I havn't been to the Block in about 2 years. Last trip was with a buddy, late on a Saturday night. Don't remember which club but got a BBBJCIM for a Jackson at the back of the bar.

My advise for what it's worth: There are a number of clubs on the Block. Each one has its own character. If you don't like the action in one move on to another. Most of all - ENJOY !!

Crazy Dick

Enor Muscock
03-04-06, 10:02
The Hustler Club is enormous. Two floors with a mezzanine around a big central dance floor, and the VIP area upstairs. You can get laps from the "local" talent in booth's, but don't expect any extra attention. The "national" talent in on-stage only. It's nice and clean inside, and at night you'll see some good looking women in the audience with their BF's. Basically it is to the Block experience what Disneyland is to Vegas.

The $30 cover is to keep out the riff-raff (like us). Look in the local freebie glossy strib club magazines. Chances are you'll find a coupon to get in free, or at greatly reduced price.

For free, go. For buy, let slide. Your $ is better spent elsewhere.

Be sure to hit the bars on Custom House. The Mousetrap has some real gems during the day. Stop into the Midway for a regular drink at a regular price and maybe some good company too.

Welcome to Charm City. Please enjoy your stay.

WebDog
03-04-06, 23:04
Thanks Guys. I really appreciate your help. I will report back on my results. Certainly feel drop me a note if you every come to Boston (although I wouldn't recommend it for the night life) and I am also pretty familiar with matters in the rest of New England, Florida, and California. If I can be of help, please let me know. In the meantime, one last question on The Block. I have come across a lot of references to "buying drinks." In Boston and other places without LDs, "buying drinks" at inflated prices is a backdoor route to extras (e.g., you drop $100+ on drinks and get an HJ literally "under the table" -- which requires the right sense of humor). In places like California and Florida where extras are above board, girls have drink quotas and buying strippers drinks doesn't get anything other than sometimes goodwill. In reviews of clubs on the block, however, I have seen references to $60 drinks. What the hell is that?? Can someone clue me in so I don't make an ass of myself or otherwise look like a chump? Thanks!

Horsetrader
03-05-06, 01:28
The price of the drink determines two things. First, the more expensive drinks supposedly last longer. Second, the more expensive drinks are served in a more private location. For example, if you pay 1 Jack for a drink, it will be right at the center of the bar. If you pay 3 Jacks for a drink, it might be at the back of the bar where there is a very slight sense of privacy. Also, for 3 Jacks some bars have semi private areas, but people can walk by and see whatever is happening. If you pay 7 to 12 Jacks you will likely get a private room for the drink. Some of the bars refer to drinks as lap dances, but it is pretty much the same thing at the block.

The girls typically get about 25% of the price you pay for the drink, so they are going to want some major tips for major services. The drink price gets you the time and the place; the tip gets you the service. But, sometimes you can get a service for very little (or zero) tip; but don't expect to get that from a hot girl.

Horsetrader

Enor Muscock
03-05-06, 10:59
You're not paying for the drink, you're paying for the companionship. The more you pay, the more companionship you get ;)

Find a blockette you like, spend a little time and money and be nice. She'll tell t you everything you need to know. Don't be afraid to negotiate, but always with a smile.

Cummboy
03-05-06, 12:54
I was there on Saturday from 2 to 3 pm lookin' for something extra.

No action...(only one girl, and she was puttin' on make up for an hour, gettin' ready for I do not know what).

I do wish to announce their fine selection of mouth watering cold bottled beverages now includes 'Naty Boh' for 2.5 Washingtons.

Enor Muscock
03-05-06, 16:05
Almost forgot. Tip your bartender well and they'll steer you to the best girls, and perhaps even turn their back to the clock. Oh, and don't forget to ask about the "Block handshake". I almost wish I could meet you down there. All this talk has got me thinkin' about a little perversion excursion.

Rasta
03-18-06, 21:26
I've been enjoying the block for sometime now, developing my own routine of usually going in the daytime to better negotiate extras as they are usually cheaper. My best bet has been at Chez Joeys for some time.

I was just curious if there are non Block strip clubs that offer the same extras? I have been to a few and could not seem to find any? Just wondering if the same service is available outside of the Block for less...

Rasta

Muff Scout
03-19-06, 10:43
I was just curious if there are non Block strip clubs that offer the same extras? I have been to a few and could not seem to find any? Just wondering if the same service is available outside of the Block for less...Rasta
Of course it's available, but the real question is, would you want it.

Having spent many thousands of dollars in strip clubs over many years, I can tell you that girls are available at every club, for a price. Despite Marx's best efforts, the law of supply and demand still rules. The cute ones cost many ducats, the skanks come cheap(er).

I think it's every man's dream to find a strip club with cheap drinks and beautiful slutty women who will suck your cock and take it up the ass just because they like you:)

When you find this nirvana, let me know.

Good luck.

Muff Scout

TodoRob
04-17-06, 08:38
Just wanted to say thanks to the board about the Block. Was there over the weekend and managed to sneak away for a couple of hours on Saturday.

Drove over to the block and paid ten bucks to park in the alley. Hit most of the bars and nothing but ugly hoes and HIGH pressure to buy them drinks.

Finally on my last stop hit the one across the street from Hustler. Had about 6 or 7 girls. 3 were decent looking. Gave one the eye and she comes over and starts kissing me and feeling my cock thru my pants and letting me feel and kiss her right at the bar. The scoop: 60 dollar drink 10 dollar tip for the bar and 20 for the lady got a corner with a 5 foot wall. Got a light bbbj then a nice rub and HJ while sucking on her tits and even let me finger her for a little. All this in about 2 and a half songs. Kind of had an attitude when i wouldn't tip more but 90 bucks was enough for that short of a time. I know a little pricy but had a few chips to burn so said WTF.

Todorob

AlabamaSam
05-19-06, 12:44
How can it be that none of you mongers have been to a strip club in the last month.

Going to be in Baltimore and usually hit the circus because the women are nice and dirty, almost too dirty. Any advice on a place thats a bit nicer than Circus and not as stuff as Hustler where P4P is available?

Benchseats Rock
05-19-06, 19:15
How can it be that none of you mongers have been to a strip club in the last month.

Going to be in Baltimore and usually hit the circus because the women are nice and dirty, almost too dirty. Any advice on a place thats a bit nicer than Circus and not as stuff as Hustler where P4P is available?

Just because I'm fucking a blockette doesn't mean I'm ever going to visit her at work.

If you really want to know why, read Jet's saga with Stripperella: she is now on the block, and while certainly not the rule, a good enough example to keep me out of there for anything other than porn in the middle of the night and the odd bachelor party. Well, 90 bucks for a rushed and in public BJ/HJ is a bit steep for me too, I guess that is another reason in and of itself, but have no fear. A thorough examination of *all* of the clubs on the block shouldn't take you more than an hour, max. If it takes longer than that, you found the bar you're asking about.

Tip one back for me while you're there, maybe one day soon I will re-enter the land of the 6 dollar coke.

Stay Safe,

Bench

Trashpicker
05-19-06, 22:31
Did anyone see the new message on Sherri's Markee (sp) 3 beers and all the girls look pretty. Now thats some funny stuff.

Unless they've stopped watering down the Coors lite. it'll take ALOT more then 3 beers for those "gals" to look pretty.

Bad Bad Boy
05-21-06, 09:42
Trash, I couldn't agree with you more about the lack of girl quality at Sherri's. It definitely needs upgrading. I admit my one experience there is dated, but I doubt it has changed much.

I usually avoid these places because most are giant rip-offs with their over-priced drinks, girls constantly hustling you for drinks with the promise of a good time, and the amount of money you can blow through in such a short time.

I have driven past there numerous times and one night (several years ago) my curiosity got the better of me so I stopped in to see what it was all about. It is a relatively small place and they had about 3 or 4 girls working at the time. They had a female bartender who asked me if I wanted her to send any of the girls over to me for company. Only one of the girls was half decent looking.

No sooner than I sat at the bar, one-by-one the girls came up to me asking if I wanted any company and if I would buy them a drink. In short, they wanted you to buy them drinks for the promise of some play at either one of the back tables or in a back room for a fee. I respectfully declined wanting more time to size up the place and their operation.

Not being impressed at all, I left. As I was starting the car, I heard a knock on my passenger side door window and saw a SW who wanted to know if I was looking for a date. Thank god the car doors were locked or she would have jumped in. I couldn't believe her boldness as there was a police cruiser parked 4 spaces away from me in their back lot.

It was funny when I told her about the LE car. She laughed and said don't worry he is just another customer who frequents the place. My comfort level was not right so I took off and called it a night.

I know a lot of our members here enjoy the strip bars and AMPs, but it's just not my scene. Too much money for so little in return.

BBB

Bad Bad Boy
05-22-06, 07:37
If you are ever in the District or just looking for something to do and you don't mind a little driving, you might want to give ARCHIBALD'S (1520 K Street, N.W., phone: 202.737.2662) a try.

Archibald's is an upscale gentlemen's club that caters mostly to businessmen during the day and offers food, pool tables, TV sports bar, and nude dancers.

My business used to take into the District a few times a year. I would skip lunch and head over to Archibald's to look at the ladies. The girls were top quality, mostly college girls and a few married/single women. There were no skanks and the girls were very attractive.

Their routine was to dance three song sets and do a slow strip while customers would come up to the stage and place bills in their garters. It was a small stage with mirrors covering the wall behind the dancers. When you placed the bills in their garters, they would raise their leg slightly treating you to a view of heaven. They would smile and thank you. After finishing their set, they would come over to your table and thank you again. They would be available to join you at your table if you asked.

The few times I was there, it was obvious that the regulars got special attention. It's a pretty low-keyed place as far as being hustled for drinks or to otherwise spend money. I am sure the some of the girls would be available for the right price after hours. It's a pretty respectable place so there wasn't any playing going on that I could see at the back tables.

I took a friend of mine (Connie) who was staying with me over there one evening. We decided to have some fun so I had her wear her black leather micro-mini, no panties, and a white blouse. While sitting at our table and drinking, I would ask Connie to discretely open her legs and show off her shaved kitty to the three guys sitting at the next table. She made it look accidental which drove those guys crazy as they rubber-necked while alternatingly looking at the nude dancers and Connie. It made for some great sex later on that night.

I haven't been there in a long while, but I suspect it's still pretty much the same venue. I really had some good times there even though I don't normally patronize those places.

BBB

AlabamaSam
05-22-06, 18:31
Places like Archibalds, I find that I leave with nothing other than a hard on after dropping $300. At least on the Block I can have a girl work me over a little for the money. I realize its expensive but its relatively safe and there's something really wrong about a girl pulling your cock out and stroking it in a bar! Then her asking you let her know when you're going to cum so you don't get it all over her dress is enough to make you cum!

Writing this makes me want to get a tissue. Doh!

AlabamaSam
05-31-06, 11:44
Whats the deal with all these drinks at the Baltimore strip clubs. Cant a just sit and talk to a girl? Am I missing something here or am I getting ripped. Seems like you want to buy one to see how far the mileage goes and then go right for the big drink? I like to loiter a little though.

Surely there's a Baltimore expert out there somewhere. Hopefully Trashman has internet access up there.

Benchseats Rock
05-31-06, 13:23

Whats the deal with all these drinks at the Baltimore strip clubs. Cant a just sit and talk to a girl? Am I missing something here or am I getting ripped. Seems like you want to buy one to see how far the mileage goes and then go right for the big drink? I like to loiter a little though.

Seems to me you answered your own question there Bama. When I want to talk to the girls, I go to regular bars in Fells. When I want to see them nekkid, I hit the loop. You might try the Ritz though... back in the day they were a bit more casual than the Block but since the remodel I can't honestly say.

Stay Safe,

Benchseats Rock

Enor Muscock
05-31-06, 14:46

Surely there's a Baltimore expert out there somewhere. Hopefully Trashman has internet access up there.Remember that you're not paying for drinks, your paying for companionship. If you're not spending, they're not making any $.

If you just want to have a few and watch the nekkid chicks, try Haven's off Pulaski. Kinda like a corner bar with tits, but expect no extras. Nice girls though, and you can sit and have a real conversation with them.

I find the key to having a financially reasonable good time on the block is to find a favorite bar (mine's the Mousetrap) and learn the schedule of a couple of blockettes you like. Go in and spring for a big drink right off the bat, which is ok since you've already gotten to know the talent. After that, at most places your drinks will be on the house, as long as you tip the barkeep well.

Works for me. YMMV.

AlabamaSam
06-01-06, 01:45
Thanks for the responses. Is the fee to go to the back just the house (normally) or do I have to pay more?

Thanks for the insight. Just tired of getting ripped.

Larry 56
06-01-06, 10:17
There was a time when across from the Fabulous Baltimore Arena that you could get anything for a price and it was cheap. The bartenders would cheat the bars as long as you tipped them. Lots of quality girls.

Now we are reduced to Sherrie's-Like places. Even that place was better a number of years ago.

What ever is a monger to do??? ;)

Larry!

Motorback
06-12-06, 07:55
Sherry's Cabaret doesn't have REAL dancers? DAMN ! I guess I was so easily fooled those many moons ago when I stopped by there. It was a dive back then and from reading here, it hasn't changed much. Used to be a creepy dude in a wheel chair who would ALWAYS be in there stalking one of the girls. VERY WEIRD place.....

Larry 56
06-17-06, 23:49
Sherry's Cabaret doesn't have REAL dancers? DAMN ! I guess I was so easily fooled those many moons ago when I stopped by there. It was a dive back then and from reading here, it hasn't changed much. Used to be a creepy dude in a wheel chair who would ALWAYS be in there stalking one of the girls. VERY WEIRD place.....

They used to have on their sign, "Fat chicks, Cold Beer". That was pretty accurate. Though I have met a girl or two after hours. Usually new and not too smart.

Larry!

Anal Lover
06-26-06, 16:54
My girlfriend and I are visiting the DC area this weekend and I was looking for some info/recommendations from anyone on strip clubs in the DC, Baltimore, or Arlington area that feature mostly Black and/or Hispanic dancers?

Also, could you let me know if these places offer lap dances and if you're allowed to touch during the dances?

Thanks for the info & have a great day!

Baltimonger
06-26-06, 19:28
My girlfriend and I are visiting the DC area this weekend and I was looking for some info/recommendations from anyone on strip clubs in the DC, Baltimore, or Arlington area that feature mostly Black and/or Hispanic dancers?

Also, could you let me know if these places offer lap dances and if you're allowed to touch during the dances?

Thanks for the info & have a great day!

dubyadubyadubyadotstripclublistdotcom is a good place to look. Ebony Inn, Lanham Inn, around Capitol Heights, Hyattsville, Forestville, DC; are the best places to look for ebony deelites.

Bastosboy
07-06-06, 13:49
http://scoresbaltimore.com/

I'm looking for a place to have a bachelor party and was wondering what the details of this place was. Is it just a renovated version of an old B-more closed down club or is it a brand new place?

Girls? Looks?
Dances? Lap?
Cost?

Let me know. ASAP, please!

Funguyusa
07-16-06, 14:54
Help: Where is the block?

Paland
07-16-06, 21:05
I'm going to help you out. Look up several strip clubs that reside on Baltimore Street such as Oasis, Flamingo, Circus, etc. One of the clues is to look up @ stripclub.com and the second thing is to concentrate on Baltimore Street.

If you do those then you are at the "Block". Take only the money you are willing to spend and have fun.

pennsyldick

Motorback
07-19-06, 11:49
Paland....allow me to help you....Not that you need it but...

Funguyusa......RTFF.! There is MORE then enough info for even a newbie like you to find all (ALL) the information you'll need to find your way around the scene. Let your fingers do the walking and spend about ten minutes and you will be surprised how much you'll find in this thread. By taking the easy way out you disrepect evey person who has taken the time to post something in here.

If that doesn't work pull up mapquest you lazy bastard !

Bad Bad Boy
07-28-06, 10:31
My friends, Randy, his brother Rob and I were coming back from an afternoon archery (preparation for bow season) shoot in WVA when we got lost after taking a shortcut.

We stopped at this restaurant for directions and the manager asked if we were here for the show. Show?? Still looking for a little more fun we said yes. He directed us down a dark flight of stairs to the basement where we could see some light under the locked door.

When we walked in, we were shocked to see a horseshoe stage with a brass pole and off to the left folding tables with bottles of liquor where you placed your drink orders. There were tables in front where you could sit.

The music was blaring and the girl dancing on stage was a real hottie so we sat around it. The naked girl came up to each of the customers seated around the bar, jiggled some, bent over shaking her booty, and then knelt facing you with her legs apart baring her kitty which was a foot from your face. You weren't allowed to touch, but only look. It was heaven!

I was completely taken back by the beauty of the college age dancers with perfect bodies. I was expecting your stereotypical WVA gals who looked like something out of a horror flick. Of all the girls there, only one was a little on the chubby side. The others could have been models.

The routine was for each girl to dance two song sets and strip completely naked. You tipped when they approached you. One guy who was slightly drunk tried to touch one of the girls and was escorted out the door.

While I went over to the "bar" and unknown to me, my two buddies arranged a lap dance for me. When I got back to our table, the buxom ("D" cup darling) came up to me, took off my glasses, and proceeded to do her thing. It was very nice, erotic and she smelled and looked great. They told her it was my birthday (which it wasn't) so I got some special treatment. It's nice to have such good friends. lol

The highlight was when one of the guys was selected to sit in a chair up against the brass dancing pole while an absolutely stunning creature in a white bikini danced all around and over him. When she was completely nude, she started rubbing up against him, put her cooter in his face, and all the guy could do was look, but not touch. It was one erotic scene.

Our trip to the Brass Rail was a few years ago so I don't know if it still exists or what the deal is now. I don't have their address since we were so lost that we had no idea where we were.

As I mentioned before, going to strip clubs is not my thing since you can blow through a lot of money and have little to show for it. We only stayed for about 40 minutes, but it was one of the best times I have had.

BBB

Larry 56
07-30-06, 16:33
Very near the Haven is a place called the Gentlemen's Gold Club; that should work out well for you. Horsetrader

That's the one used to be called the Spectrum? A sh*thole but it was much fine. How is it now?

Is the Gold Club on rt. 40? I'm confused.

Larry!

Horsetrader
07-30-06, 21:02
That's the one used to be called the Spectrum? A sh*thole but it was much fine. How is it now?

Is the Gold Club on rt. 40? I'm confused.

Larry!
The Gentlemen's Gold Club that I mentined is on Rt 40 (Pulaski Highway) slightly east of I-895. I don't remember it ever having another name. It is a large place and has had many good looking dancers when I have been there. I recommended that place to someone who wanted to take his SO to a strip club. I don't go there often because I wouldn't expect any outside action unless I spent a lot of money.

Horsetrader

Larry 56
07-30-06, 21:23
The Gentlemen's Gold Club that I mentined is on Rt 40 (Pulaski Highway) slightly east of I-895. I don't remember it ever having another name. It is a large place and has had many good looking dancers when I have been there. I recommended that place to someone who wanted to take his SO to a strip club. I don't go there often because I wouldn't expect any outside action unless I spent a lot of money.

Horsetrader

Wrong club. The place I was thinking about is/was a dump. Gold Club is upscale for B-More.

I used to see Destiny from there once in awhile. She lived in Chase and was very nice and really attractive.

I met her first at the Spectrum. They had back rooms there. I'm sure that is gone now. Full service was on the menu.

Larry!

TwistedBrother
08-06-06, 23:25
From the midwest, but was in the Baltimore area for a week last month and had heard about the Block. Tried to read as much as I could in here, but it wasn't really enough, or at least soon enough. During the middle of my stay, I was tooling through Baltimore back to my motel south of town and - boom - there I was on Baltimore street and a quick glance left showed me I was where I needed to be.

Had time to kill and it was about 10 p.m., so I tried to take in the whole scene. The carnival barker atmosphere was unlike anything I've ever seen and I sure wish I'd remembered which were the recommended clubs, but I finally caved into one and entered the Diamond club to pop my "Block" cherry (or something like that).

I did remember the routine about drinks and knew, given my lack of research and rookie status, that I was going to probably settle for a very expensive lap dance. But I wound up sitting next to a girl named "China," who turned out to be very nice and conversational. Not pushy, though the bartender was a tad so. Took the 3-song option and fortunately, they turned out to be real long songs.

China was a mid-20s Asian (Thai?) who said she'd worked there 5 years and seemed very relaxed and professional, but friendly, too. Although I think I just got standard treatment (limited touching by me), she did a very good lap dance and worked hard the whole time. She even kept going into a fourth song until I had reached that special moment. I would probably go back and see her again, even w/o extras or anything, just because she was who she was.

Benchseats Rock
08-07-06, 08:12
From the midwest, but was in the Baltimore area for a week last month and had heard about the Block. Tried to read as much as I could in here, but it wasn't really enough, or at least soon enough. During the middle of my stay, I was tooling through Baltimore back to my motel south of town and - boom - there I was on Baltimore street and a quick glance left showed me I was where I needed to be.

Had time to kill and it was about 10 p.m., so I tried to take in the whole scene. The carnival barker atmosphere was unlike anything I've ever seen and I sure wish I'd remembered which were the recommended clubs, but I finally caved into one and entered the Diamond club to pop my "Block" cherry (or something like that).

I did remember the routine about drinks and knew, given my lack of research and rookie status, that I was going to probably settle for a very expensive lap dance. But I wound up sitting next to a girl named "China," who turned out to be very nice and conversational. Not pushy, though the bartender was a tad so. Took the 3-song option and fortunately, they turned out to be real long songs.

China was a mid-20s Asian (Thai?) who said she'd worked there 5 years and seemed very relaxed and professional, but friendly, too. Although I think I just got standard treatment (limited touching by me), she did a very good lap dance and worked hard the whole time. She even kept going into a fourth song until I had reached that special moment. I would probably go back and see her again, even w/o extras or anything, just because she was who she was.

I have been on an admittedly most infrequent hunt for an asian dancer on the block. I have to admit that I only get there for the odd pickup or for bachelor parties - but this is exactly the kind of report that is going to get me to visit for a drink this week. Who's up for a night of club hopping?

Benchseats Rock

Tippy
08-07-06, 18:47
Try Kim at the Pussycat / Daytime. # 1 Boom Boom Girl on The Block.

Dr.Monger
08-08-06, 00:29
I have been on an admittedly most infrequent hunt for an asian dancer on the block. I have to admit that I only get there for the odd pickup or for bachelor parties - but this is exactly the kind of report that is going to get me to visit for a drink this week. Who's up for a night of club hopping?

Benchseats Rock

I think I am :)

There is only one club I have to avoid...

Benchseats Rock
08-08-06, 21:09
I think I am :)

There is only one club I have to avoid...

That certainly makes things easier on the planning end of things. I dont thing I've been pinged anywhere down there, yet...

TwistedBrother
08-10-06, 17:10
Let me know if you like China ... she really was a nice gal. Attitude goes a long way ...

Benchseats Rock

BigTigger
09-02-06, 13:57
Stopped in a club called Stage Door. It's a $10 or $20 entrance fee, it was so late, they let me in for a 1 drink minimum. (4 ounces of coca-cola for $7!!) It is a small place, was packed full of African-Americans and nothing but black booty all over the place. The lap dances were $20 and they didn't cut the songs short like some other places.

The lap dances are in the back with a bunch of couches in a dark corner. I was amazed at what I saw back there as I was getting my lapper. FS is there to be had, but you'd better be comfortable getting your FS as part of the lap dance with others either watching you or doing the same.

Just make sure to ask for a "date" with your dancer. She'll know what you are talking about, cover you up and go to work. I did not partake, but I was offerred a date for .80. This is high in comparable to SW, but it seems reasonable to me when I think about how sexy these dancers are and how you handle your business immediately.

So I will be going back.

I left there and drove around the Wilkens, Fulton area until I picked up Sonya. About a 2 on the SW scale, but she gets a 8 for attitude and performance. BBBJCIM .. woohooo.. perfect release since I was so excited after my Stagecoach experience.

BigTig

H20 Monger
09-09-06, 13:27
A few weeks ago business brought me back to Baltimore. It's been 10 years since lived here. A block trip was a part of the homecoming experience.

No expectations. That's the mantra.

But any I may have had were exceeded!

It was a Monday night, got there around 11PM.

Parked in the garage.

The block has changed little.

First step, a loop around peeking into each and every little club. I saw a few lookers in The Harem, The Circus and Chez Joey. Most places were slow and I only got "grabbed" in a few.

One place (The Mouse Trap?) on a side street a tired face but hot body beckoned me or to the side of the bar, So I sat down next to her. Immediate hand in my pants and tongue in my ear and asking for a drink. But she was too drunk and the face was too old. So I bookmarked her in case of later desperation and moved on.

Norma Jeans was full of big booty sista's. Not what I was looking for that night.

Went back to Chez Joey for the youngest and hottest girl I had seen. A Brunette, barely legal. She was certainly cute, and fun to flirt with, but after a long lasting short drink, I got the feeling that that was going to be about it so got nice kiss and hug and moved on.

Next to The Harem. Bought another beer and nursed it for about 10 minutes, no pressure, a few $ tips.

Until Sunshine showed up. Sneaked up behind me and gave me a big hug. I turn around and she hops onto my lap and gives me a big kiss. I catch my breath to see a pretty cute 30 something blond with freckles, nice soft body, mid sized naturals straddling my lap and smiling.

We go to the side, I buy a small drink, which brings me about 15 minutes of chat, kissing, nipple play and teasing. How could I resist a large drink, and a move to the very back?

Mutual wet groping of numerous body parts of both ensued for an extended period.

Felt like I was back in high school going for it in the back room at some adolescent party. (except it took me far longer to pop than it would have then)

A true GFE.

The only downer was her disappointment at the amount of my tip ( I was tapped, emptied my wallet for her, would have given her more if i had it, she was worth it.)

If I ever make it back, I will search for Sunshine.

Enor Muscock
09-09-06, 15:16
If that's the same Sunshine who used to work around the corner at the Jewel Box, you had yourself a real treat. She's top shelf-literally. Her picture is on the the top shelf of the Jewel Box entranceway if it's the same girl.
Picked her up one Sun night after a Ravens game in the Midway after her shift. Sweet girl, smart and a real trooper. A jockey but you wouldn't know it. Spent a couple of hours, multiple pops in about every position imaginable. Had myself a good case of whiskey dick, but she worked it like a pro to keep me in the game. Gave her 4 jacks, tipped her another two, and worth every dime. Went back to find her a couple of times, but she left shortly afterward. If she's back, that's great news.
Be careful though. I found out later rumor has it she's positive for Hep C. Unconfirmed, and don't know if was just a couple of jealous blockettes talking. Stay wrapped.

CasaDelAmor
09-09-06, 17:53
Since none of us want to catch an STD we should always practice safe sexx while Mongering. However, to set the record straight on HEP-C. HEP-C is not a STD. Its a Liver Virus and virtually impossible to catch HEP-C from any type of sex unless again its blood to blood contact. Most HEP-C is transmitted through needle sharing, blood transfusions and the like. I was in a relationship with a lady for over 5 years. She was recently diagnosed with HEP-C. Indications are she has had it for 20 years. We had sexx several times a month. Oral, French, Greek and you name it, we did it. I have been checked and I am negative. She also notified a few of her former lovers and husband and they were tested and are all also negative. But as always, be safe and happy hunting.

Casa

Incognito
09-11-06, 18:13
HEP-C is not a STD. Its a Liver Virus and virtually impossible to catch HEP-C from any type of sex unless again its blood to blood contact. Most HEP-C is transmitted through needle sharing, blood transfusions and the like.
Casa

Casa:

By your definition, HIV/AIDS is also not an STD. The fact is, HepC can be transmitted via sexual activites and is one more reason to keep it wrapped. It's transmission is similar to that of HIV in that blood needs to be transferred from one party to the other, which can occur during sex via any type of open cut, scrape, etc.

That being said, HIV and HepC is much more difficult to contract than some others such as HPV, Herp, Chlamydia, etc.

On another note, Sunshine is a very sweet girl with a very big drug problem.

incog

Squire Kent
09-19-06, 23:31
This is my first report and a follow-up on a previous report by Big Trigger.

Club is located on Commerce Street at the East end of the Block. Unlike most block clubs they charge $10 admission but I have had it waived. This is a long narrow bar with a pool table where you enter, then about a 25 foot bar with the lap dance room at the end. Lap dance room has about 3 couches and is somewhat visible from the bar since there is no door. Furnishings are rather ragged and the stage dancing leaves a lot to be desired as dances are usually just topless.

Visited twice last week and both times all the dancers were black. about 10 on Thursday night and 14 on Saturday night. Drinks are $7 but this is not bad considereing the dancers do not ask you to buy them drinks. You don't have to buy dancers any drinks to get a lap dance and no fee to the bar to go back for a dance.

The dancers come by and ask if you are tipping. If you indicate in the affirmative or tip them a dollar they will start grinding on you at the bar. After a couple dollars they will ask if you want a lap dance. Many of the dancers are big and heavy but they have a few more attactive ones.

When an attractive dancer asked me if I wanted a dance, I said "Tell me about the dances." She indicated they were $20 and that I could touch anyplace. So off we went to the lap dance room which is quite a bit darker than the bar which is well lit. She lived up to her word and gave a good dance. She also indicated a "date" type experience was available.

On the Saturday night visit, my experience was much the same. For $20 lap dance touching was allowed without restrictions. She also indicated extras were available but the lap dance area is not very private and did not partake. For good lap dances and more this club is a great value for the money. Date type experiences were quoted at $80 to $100.

Larry 56
09-21-06, 02:34
On another note, Sunshine is a very sweet girl with a very big drug problem.

I've met more than a few of those. All too common in B-More.

I prefer take out @the Block.

Larry!

Normus Johnson
09-27-06, 18:21
I've met more than a few of those. All too common in B-More.

I prefer take out @the Block.

Larry!OK, Larry here is your opportunity to spill the beans! I'm coming down from NYC area in one week, and would love to have a little take out with one of the blockettes. I used to party in Baltimore 10 - 15 years ago - and looking to re live that again.

I have RTFF.

Staying at the marriott courtyard @ the innerharbour. Not sure how far I'm away distance wise from the block, but my question is this-

Suggestion on which bar to hit and what time?

I would imagine it be best to hit it 2 hours before sift change. This would give me some time to chat up with the blockette herself. Any info would be greatly appreciated. otherwise I stuck with the bs on craig's list and traveling to BWI for some overpriced action.

Normus Johnson

Larry 56
09-28-06, 15:13
I think you know what to do. Anybody from the City remembers 8th avenue.

Larry!

Benchseats Rock
09-28-06, 15:26
I have RTFF.

Clearly, you have not.

Robux
09-28-06, 16:18
I think he wants a sure thing. *snort*

Me great NY hunter! Me come from BIG city in sky! Me fuck you women! You bring me women! I fuck you women!

Oh, sorry. Bad manners.

Normus Johnson
09-28-06, 17:13
I think he wants a sure thing. *snort*

Me great NY hunter! Me come from BIG city in sky! Me fuck you women! You bring me women! I fuck you women!

Oh, sorry. Bad manners.Hope that you guys had your laugh.

When I read your post Robux, all I could think was that you look like the Caveman in the car insurance commericals. Yes, I did read the forum, but I guess what I was looking for was the post by Horseman ( #43? ). Must have missed it the first time through. Sorry

Will report back, but I didn't want to start from scratch.

Normus Johnson

Motorback
09-28-06, 19:01
Mee uze speel checkz too.....

Benchseats Rock
09-28-06, 19:24
Oh, sorry. Bad manners.

My deepest thanks to Bratt for showing me the error of my ways. Robux, it ain't us who have the bad manners here, not at all. Check this out.

Will be down in the inner harbour this week. Looking to cruise the block of bars and order some take out.

Any suggestion on the best place and time.

Thanks,

Normus Johnson

Norm,

Out of your 10 posts, 9 of them ask for information. The other one mentions you paid too
much for too little, well, that may actually be unfair of me. It says you paid .80 to a sw
in a bar. Its not fair for me to criticize the amount you spent because you provided NO other
siginificant details.

Read The Fucking Forum before you post, and when you do, try to be more elaborate than
saying "it was money well spent."

Sorry that I have not had enough posts for your quota. I mostly post to the utopiaguide
in Jersey as that where I can offer the most info.I do enjoys Jackson's work here, he has
done a nice job.

Yes, I could have been more specific in my info request, sorry.

I go to Baltimore maybe every couple of years. I would like to spend some time on Baltimore
Street, and maybe if the stars come into line - a little take out. I travel a alot, and because
I'm not in one area all the time,my experiences are poor and don't always add value. I like the
stripper and club scene ( which usally requires more work on the mongers part - vs. the street
scene).

Sorry that I was not specific. I do RTFF, and have been following boards back to the big dog
before he sold out in the Florida bust.

What's that saying about when you assume?

NormusJohnson

What's that saying about when you assume?

Indeed Norm. For once in your life, do us all a favour and answer your own fucking questions. And if you only get down here once a year it's still far, far too often. My only regret is that the Atlantis is closed, I would have sent you there.

Benchseats Rock

Benchseats Rock
09-29-06, 09:22
Will report back

It would be your first time, not going to hold my breath.

Booty Pirate
10-01-06, 10:05
Stopped in a club called Stage Door....
BigTig

The scene at SD was confirmed and the booty was plundered by BP on Friday. BigTig's post was right on.

BP

Wallyw03
10-06-06, 23:48
OK, I don't want to use the name, b/c of everything getting shut down recently. I went to b-more SC, rtff to get some intel and it helped. Stopped into a club on monday night that I read about here. I was slow only about 3 girls and 2 customers, including me. Manager told one of the girls to come over to me and I lucked out. She was not the type I'd normally go for, skinny blond, not much tits and little ass. Looks 6/10. We talked about dances and I chose the 45 min, private dance. Total cast $$$.2 split between bar and girl, not including tip (which she earned). I know, I know, way too much, but damnit I was horny, didn't want an asian and I don't do SW's. Ended up going to a private room and It went down. Altough she didn't have the look I wanted her attitude was the BEST. She only wanted to be sure I was pleased. She was totaly clean and made sure I was too. I came twice for no additional cost and, GFE, DFK, DATY, BLS, 69, BBBJTCWS! Everything was available. Overall GOOD experience, but I gotta save up to go back. YMMV

Benchseats Rock
10-07-06, 20:41
She was totaly clean...

Are you certain you were on the block? In Baltimore? And if so, how in the world do you define clean?

Robux
10-07-06, 21:26
Now I know why my diet consists entirely of street meat (some might say road kill). Gents who know the block, is that par for a course and/or a meal?

Benchseats Rock
10-07-06, 21:36
Now I know why my diet consists entirely of street meat (some might say road kill). Gents who know the block, is that par for a course and/or a meal?

Cheers. I think the amount is spot on, but I have serious questions as to Newbie's definitions of clean and GFE as well. I can't see all of the acronyms listed being offered in the block's version of a private room from the block's version of provider. It sounds like a slight case of embellishment to me, but I'm not going to say either way as I wasn't there and don't know the Newbi who reported. DATY on a blockette? Brave (and rich) Newbi.

Benchseats Rock

Schwing
10-07-06, 22:07
I have serious questions as to Newbie's definitions of clean and GFE as well. I can't see all of the acronyms listed being offered in the block's version of a private room from the block's version of provider.I'm a fan of the block. If one is discriminting then such as he describes can certainly be found. I mean the clean, GFE. Isn't too hard to get the expanded menu on the block.

I've got the #s of a couple cuties (11s on a SW scale or 7s for non-SW) that do take-out for less. But usually they need to get to know you first. One in particular is absolutely the tightest ever. I simply cannot explain how tight she is, she could cut off the circulation to my pinky, and she can control it well (damn well for a 22 yo). No tits, but pretty and with a great available ass, GFE and no real drug abuse. DATY, and I am pretty choosy about where I chow down. She did have a painkiller problem but has since rehabbed. Gets tipsy easy but not drunk. $$ for a real nice time incall.

There are always proponents of SW or non-SW. SW = more work + more risk + low cost + worse looks, take-out = higher price + less risk + less work + better looks.

Horsetrader
10-07-06, 22:27
$$$.2 total for the bar and the girl is about what they typically request at the more pricey clubs. But that doesn't mean that is what you need to pay, sometimes you can get everything for half the originally requested rate. I prefer carry out over the private dining room, but that takes more time to arrange.

I have no idea how someone would know if a blockette is clean. They don't even know themselves. Any services they offer to you, they are also offering to others. And that doesn't even mention the IV drugs and needle sharing. Can anyone say STD?

Horsetrader

Block Partier
10-08-06, 03:01
Clean means you finger doesn't smell like rotten old romano cheese after a $20 dance. A douche can do wonders but it doesn't kill HIV. A blockette offered me a BBBJ in mt car tonight for $. She also offered to come home with me for half again that much. I deferred. She's not my type. I like friendly girls. She's a ***** once she gets paid.

Brgrk
10-08-06, 11:33
Highly recommended!

Enor Muscock
10-08-06, 11:56
A couple of benefits to the block. If you go enough so that you get to know a barkeep, they'll take care of you, get to know your likes and dislikes and steer the goods your way. Spend a few dollars, and you'll reap the rewards. Second, it's pretty safe. I have yet to hear of a block customer getting robbed at knifepoint, in the bar at least. If you meet a blockette you like, generally you can make arrangements to meet off-campus, but I always spring for the dining room at least once. Only seems fair to the proprietor. Finally, it's usually only a matter of time before most of these girls hit the street, so you're getting them will pretty low miles, sometimes showroom condition.

It's pricey, but you get what you pay for. If you don't, tell the management, and they might just make it right for you. Discounts can be had off-hours days and during the day Saturday. Even I haven't been down there on a Sunday. It was a great place in the late 80's. Only a shadow of it's former self now, but can still be a lot of fun with the right girls.

Bdls73
10-08-06, 18:10
I've been there a few times and have never had or even seen anyone getting any action so I don't know how it can be highly recomended.

Hugh Jardon
10-09-06, 22:52
I've been there a few times and have never had or even seen anyone getting any action so I don't know how it can be highly recomended.
Me either.

Shadydude
10-10-06, 00:47
I was at Tony's only a 5-6 times.

I hate to say this, because Tony is one hell of a good guy. But, the women at Tony's are generally not as attractive as those on the Block. But, then again, Tony's is a cheaper gig. At least, as I remember it.

I would say that Tony's is more of a corner bar, while the Block is a bit less personable and more profit oriented. Take your pick.

So, that's the good and the bad of it.

Block Partier
10-10-06, 23:51
I was at Tony's only a 5-6 times.

I hate to say this, because Tony is one hell of a good guy. But, the women at Tony's are generally not as attractive as those on the Block. But, then again, Tony's is a cheaper gig. At least, as I remember it.

I would say that Tony's is more of a corner bar, while the Block is a bit less personable and more profit oriented. Take your pick.

So, that's the good and the bad of it.

Somehow that was next to a strip club I'd never seen named Tony's. Amazing. Makes the block look like Ceasars fucking palace. All the girls but one were horribly ugly and as marked up as most of the w/w girls. The beer was cheap though. The one that wasn't ugly spent 15 minutes telling me how much she hated her work. At least she didn't charge me for listening.

To quote myself.

Junky11
11-05-06, 20:04
So what clubs do have the best take out?

Bbbjlover51
11-06-06, 16:13
I go to the block whenever I am in Baltimore never asked about take out but been to the dining room a few times even had a lot of fun at the bar talking and messing around.

Larry 56
11-07-06, 21:26

I haven't been to a strip club lately but it has always been the clubs in Baltimore City have the best takeout over the years. YMMV.

Larry!

WiseBorn
11-14-06, 20:07
I haven't been to a strip club lately but it has always been the clubs in Baltimore City have the best takeout over the years. YMMV.

Larry!
Hmmm. That might be the club named after a female dog. LOL

Crazy Dick
11-14-06, 21:36

The best take out I ever had on the Block was at Club Pollock Johnny's. Had to ask for the works. Havn't been to the Block in awhile is Pollock Jhonny's still there?
Crazy Dick

Bdls73
11-16-06, 01:00
Pollock Johnny's is long gone there is however a Crazy Johns.

Larry 56
11-16-06, 14:24
Pollock Johnny's is long gone there is however a Crazy Johns.

Where food poisioning is always available. :D

Larry!

Pennstiff
11-22-06, 21:25
Good Evening - Nice to make your acquaintance.

Was poking around on the net and found this excellent forum. Have spent the past few hours reading the Baltimore section then decided to register. I'm a regular visitor to Baltimore, staying over 2-5 times per month on business.

Needless to say, since I'm here, I've done some poking around the block, and checking on CL, Eros and TER about the local scene. Typical of the professional business traveler, I stay in a midscale brand-name hotel in the inner harbor, and have stayed there enough that the staff knows me by name and puts me on the preferred floors.

The big head generally rules the small one, and this causes perhaps too much timidity and/or circumspection in the hunt. Need for caution as neither work nor family would take kindly to an incident involving LE! Still, the smaller head doesn't seem to be able to stop hearing voices.

I've found the block to be much as described here, although I've not been successful in arranging any take out. Now for a question to the learned ones here - should I arrange take out, (I walk to the block from my hotel) would it be a faux pas to use my standard hotel?

Benchseats Rock
11-23-06, 12:56
Now for a question to the learned ones here - should I arrange take out, (I walk to the block from my hotel) would it be a faux pas to use my standard hotel?

I think that success in this game is directly linked to how much distance you keep between the provider and your personal information and objects. It's fine to bring them back to your hotel, it won't shock the hotel staff, not in Baltimore, trust me, they have seen it all. They have heard it all. They may even know the girls. No biggie there unless you're not alone in the hotel from your company, but the real issue is taking a drug addicted thief up to your room and taking the risk that you're going to get cleaned out. Meet them somewhere else and go to a notel. The extra $25-30 is a small price to pay for your security and safety.

Welcome to the board.

Bench

Max #01
11-24-06, 10:34
I think that success in this game is directly linked to how much distance you keep between the provider and your personal information and objects. It's fine to bring them back to your hotel, it won't shock the hotel staff, not in Baltimore, trust me, they have seen it all. They have heard it all. They may even know the girls. No biggie there unless you're not alone in the hotel from your company, but the real issue is taking a drug addicted thief up to your room and taking the risk that you're going to get cleaned out. Meet them somewhere else and go to a notel. The extra $25-30 is a small price to pay for your security and safety.

Welcome to the board.

Bench

I agree 100% -- even to the point of removing all of your personal items and expensive stuff and leaving them in your briefcase in the trunk of your rental car. (You have to be careful how "public" you are doing even this.) If you're gong to be at the hotel for several days after your session, bear in mind that she now knows where you're staying. it would be easy for her to come back during the day when the maids are on your floor and ask them to let her into "her" room.

Larry 56
11-26-06, 03:44
Anyone been there lately?

Larry!

Bdls73
11-26-06, 13:32
There's something about the $7.00 beers that seems to keep me away from here, besides the last time I was there (about 6 months ago) I found out that the beer's cheaper and the women are better lookind at the block.

Pennstiff
11-26-06, 17:51
I think that success in this game... but the real issue is taking a drug addicted thief up to your room and taking the risk that you're going to get cleaned out.

Welcome to the board.

BenchThanks, Bench. So at what point in the food chain does it become less of an issue? I've had positive experience with the $3C escort in other cities, but that drains the wallet explicitly. If an escort has good reviews on TER or BD, I'm reasonably sure that I'm not inviting a thief into my room. The SW scene looks a bit dangerous from my POV, and thought Strip Club take-out might be a middle ground.

And thanks for the welcome to the board. My success in business has has something to do with RTFM, clearly related to RTFF.

Pennstiff

Block Partier
11-27-06, 20:02
So at what point in the food chain does it become less of an issue?

Pennstiff\\

In my experience the more they want per hour the more they want to steal. The twenty dollar girl will be happy to steal $20. The $200 girl isn't happy unless whe gets your credit cards and gets them maxed out. The really hardcore girls aren't satisfied with anything less than alimony.

Junky11
11-27-06, 21:32
Go down I 95 right before Hollins Ferry Rd. and get off at I 195 east, then get back on Rt.1 toward Elkridge. There is a notel called the Tip Top and a couple other right next to it. Should take about 10 or 15 minutes. Rooms by the 2 hour or 4 hour.

Clixxx
12-02-06, 21:58
Well, the block is certainly the home to a wide variety of ladies, many on the path to being sw. I enjoy it for what it is, but knowing how to handle oneself there is a challenge. Often, fellow mongers I have known simply iinvest time there, getting to know the ladies with occasional added expenditures to win confidence only to lead to future encounters at discounted rates etc outside of the clubs.....but very careful not to let the owners know of thier encounters, particularly if it interferes with the girls work scheduled.

If the ladies are short one day they may call you up and give you discounted service for long periods of time etc.

Time and duration of acquaintance can be the best way to be successful at the Block clubs.

I personally enjouy the Wagon Wheel on the east side of Route 40 the most.

All nude but and bring your own booze. I dont drink alcohol at all which appears to be an advantage in dealing with girls there and at the block.

Wagon wheel usually has about 15 girls working most rate from 6-9 and NOT on the SW scale either. Many will do outside activities, but it also requires some time investment, which can be costly with the so called :"annual membership" to enter the club. Sadly, it used to be an annual charge but as of late, membership cards seem to expired 24 hours after purchase.

I used to watch over a friend of mine years back when she first started dancing and started at Wagon Wheel. She was "too good" for the block and was in her mind not of that caliber. She was hot, but well, you know.

She ended up in two weeks doing menage a trois with her boyfreind, whom she met there, and other girls at the club on the regular basis (and the other dancers boyfriends too). Within a few months she was off to rehab .....just like block girls who get lucky so to speak.

Anyway, closing down the WW was interesting when I "watched over her". The lap dance section always had about 20 belts on the floor from when the girls took the belts off the guys and the guys forgot.

I should add that most dancers at the WW, although YMMV, do aim to please in thier lapdances. I generally only where thin fabric sweat pants there (easy access, less material to interfere with dance, and easier on the girls). I have essentially gotten blow jobs through my sclothes and blown a nut cause it was that good.

I recommend the wagon wheel if only once just to see what I am talking about and enjoy it. It is got a reputation pretty much nationwide.

Later dudes

Monger on

Clix

Big Red50
12-08-06, 19:28
Well, the block is certainly the home to a wide variety of ladies, many on the path to being sw. I enjoy it for what it is, but knowing how to handle oneself there is a challenge. Often, fellow mongers I have known simply iinvest time there, getting to know the ladies with occasional added expenditures to win confidence only to lead to future encounters at discounted rates etc outside of the clubs.....but very careful not to let the owners know of thier encounters, particularly if it interferes with the girls work scheduled.

If the ladies are short one day they may call you up and give you discounted service for long periods of time etc.

Time and duration of acquaintance can be the best way to be successful at the Block clubs.

I personally enjouy the Wagon Wheel on the east side of Route 40 the most.

All nude but and bring your own booze. I dont drink alcohol at all which appears to be an advantage in dealing with girls there and at the block.

Wagon wheel usually has about 15 girls working most rate from 6-9 and NOT on the SW scale either. Many will do outside activities, but it also requires some time investment, which can be costly with the so called :"annual membership" to enter the club. Sadly, it used to be an annual charge but as of late, membership cards seem to expired 24 hours after purchase.

I used to watch over a friend of mine years back when she first started dancing and started at Wagon Wheel. She was "too good" for the block and was in her mind not of that caliber. She was hot, but well, you know.

She ended up in two weeks doing menage a trois with her boyfreind, whom she met there, and other girls at the club on the regular basis (and the other dancers boyfriends too). Within a few months she was off to rehab .....just like block girls who get lucky so to speak.

Anyway, closing down the WW was interesting when I "watched over her". The lap dance section always had about 20 belts on the floor from when the girls took the belts off the guys and the guys forgot.

I should add that most dancers at the WW, although YMMV, do aim to please in thier lapdances. I generally only where thin fabric sweat pants there (easy access, less material to interfere with dance, and easier on the girls). I have essentially gotten blow jobs through my sclothes and blown a nut cause it was that good.

I recommend the wagon wheel if only once just to see what I am talking about and enjoy it. It is got a reputation pretty much nationwide.

Later dudes

Monger on

ClixHi Clix,

Do you think they might re-build The Drake Hotel? A monger could stumble out of the Waggon Wheel, a short stumble at that to 3 wings of SW.

Just a thought

Big Red

Larry 56
12-13-06, 14:59
Hi Clix,

Do you think they might re-build The Drake Hotel? A monger could stumble out of the Waggon Wheel, a short stumble at that to 3 wings of SW.

Just a thought

Big Red

Hell, I remember on Friday and Saturday nights, the SWs would just open their doors at the Hotel and you could take your pick. Isn't this better than bothering neighbors in CB or the Clix? One would think. Think Boys Town but in Charm City.

Larry!

Bdls73
12-14-06, 03:36
Quote by Clixx

Hey Clixx how long ago are you talking about?

Your story sounds like an old experience of mine.

Back in 1997 I met a dancer there that I dated on and off for a few years
anyway on our first date we ended up at another dancers apt in harbor view playing a game of strip spoons It was myself I believe 2 other guys and 4 or five of the dancers. So to make a long story short it ended up with myself the dancer I just met and one other having a threesome on the dining room table.

Anyway I was wondering if she might have been your friend.

Clixxx
12-14-06, 21:08
That Drake Hotel was something. Scary at times.

Yea there were a bunch of streetwalkers there, hell I think the whole place was a huge whorehouse just not working together.

Some of those ladies were trannys, which I am not into whatsoever, and others were as ugly as my dogs ass.

However, that section of Pulaski back then was hopping like nobody's business. IT was actually my first area for mongering. My first looping was defined by Erdman on the North, Highland, Monument/Pulaski down to Wagon Wheel. I coupled that with Brooklyn. I never knew that Patterson Park hopped (pre internet and WSG). I found out later about Patterson Park.

Easy to get from one to the other and the toll was less crossing from that loop area to Brooklyn on 895. A buddy of mine introduced me to the WW loop that became known as the clix loop. But I simply passed on what I was shown by a non internet monger.

That area by the Wheel seemed to be less fruitful for mongering with the demise of the Drake though. But, as we all know, The Highland area west of 895 is still a good hunting ground all the way to the park.

Couple of other things. There was a guy on WSG many years ago who insisted there was an ASIAN STYLE Whorehouse, not an AMP, that operated in that area, but he would not share any information on it. I tried for a long period of time to try and find it even walking suspected areas and asking civilians, never with sucessl. IF ANYONE FINDS this whorehouse, please pm me.

BLDS. The time frame is right for my friend to perhaps been involved but don't think it was your girlfriend for a while. I knew her boyfriend and I think they lived, for a while, in a different area of the City (closer to North Ave) near hopkins.

She eventually got into a treatment program for an extende period. After getting clean, she worked in a strip club for a while in another state.

She came back to Maryland in 99/2000 and eventually got married then divorced. She is still clean & sober and I still see her from time to time.

If you PM mean with description, I may be able to confirm if it was my buddy. And she is my buddy still to this day and I never had sex with her, just lap dances. Many of my friends f*cked her (she loved it in the ass) but not me. Sometimes we have to be brothers not mongers I guess.

Later .

Larry 56
12-15-06, 01:19
Out Rt. 40 over to the country line was even very productive.

I once picked up this hot blond, 20, 5'4" blue eyes and a killer body.

She said her and friend were there from Cleveland. Both strippers. Ooooh baby. 45 minutes with her and I was in pain for 2 weeks. She had ALL the moves my friends. Gave me her digits in Cleveland but I never found her again. Now that one was worth the $$ I spent.

Larry!

Benchseats Rock
12-15-06, 09:34
Couple of other things. There was a guy on WSG many years ago who insisted there was an ASIAN STYLE Whorehouse, not an AMP, that operated in that area, but he would not share any information on it. I tried for a long period of time to try and find it even walking suspected areas and asking civilians, never with sucess. IF ANYONE FINDS this whorehouse, please pm me.

The WSG you're talking about isn't the same thing as the WSG that is out there now. The story of which you speak is in the archives here, I doubt if there will ever be any good hard intel over there if the current state of affairs is any indication. Regardless, I have been back over those months of reporting many times to see if there were any clues I may have missed and to see if I could figure it out on my own. My conclusion is that that dude was full of shit - although there was during the same period a whorehouse in the general vicinity that had a highly specialized selection of girls but not a one was Asian - and I won't go further than that outside of a face to face meeting - some things are not trusted even to the pm system.

Benchseats Rock

Big Red50
12-15-06, 17:53
The WSG you're talking about isn't the same thing as the WSG that is out there now. The story of which you speak is in the archives here, I doubt if there will ever be any good hard intel over there if the current state of affairs is any indication. Regardless, I have been back over those months of reporting many times to see if there were any clues I may have missed and to see if I could figure it out on my own. My conclusion is that that dude was full of shit - although there was during the same period a whorehouse in the general vicinity that had a highly specialized selection of girls but not a one was Asian - and I won't go further than that outside of a face to face meeting - some things are not trusted even to the pm system.

Benchseats RockI agree with Bench, I have heard of stories of Asian and Latina brothels, but they never pan out. I know there were two house of ill repute I have visited, one in CB on Brooklyn St. that 4 to 5 CP providers used around 1999 and one in Highlandtown on Oldham St. several strippers used in 1995. Both lasted about two weeks before they were busted. An actual brothel with several providers, unless they are an AMP or MP in a commercial area with a massage cover, can’t last. The kind of traffic they generate brings to much attention; some CL and TBD individual providers have been busted using their own homes with the traffic from one provider.

There were a few half jack houses off the Clix, I used to frequent, like old man Joe and Al. I would meet SW there or sometimes they would hang out waiting for mongers. On one occasion I was done mongering and having a beer, I would usually bring Joe a 6 pack. When a very healthy clean, white male walked in with a hood outfit on asking about drugs and where the girls were. Being intuitive and clever as I am, I responded “No only a few cold ones here officer, want one”? He displayed his badge, then pulled up Joe and myself, searched us and demanded ID. He then went on to explain he knew exactly what we were doing, that the row house was a known bawdy house and he could lock us up. I assumed that if ULE had probable cause for a warrantless arrest I would have been gone. My next comment was not so clever, I asked if I was under arrest, the ULE responded not yet, I then asked if I was being detained, the ULE said no. I then asked for my ID which the ULE returned and I said have a nice day and left. The ULE said if he saw me there again he would arrest me, I did not go back.

The fact is BCPD can arrest any body for anything, getting a conviction is something different; however I am not looking forward to spending 48 hours plus in Central F**king Booking. Now I spend another .15 and use a notel.

Getting older and wiser

Big Red

Dr.Monger
12-16-06, 11:48
Now I spend another .15 and use a notel.

Big Red

I don't usually hunt on the west side. Last time I got a notel on the east side it ran me over $55.00. Am I correct in reading that you go somewhere that is $25?

Dr. Monger

Benchseats Rock
12-16-06, 12:16
I don't usually hunt on the west side. Last time I got a notel on the east side it ran me over $55.00. Am I correct in reading that you go somewhere that is $25?

Dr. Monger

Doc, I think it's time to take you on a highly specialized tour of the west side.
We could do a ride-a-long, just like the cops do.

Larry 56
12-16-06, 13:05
I agree with Bench, I have heard of stories of Asian and Latina brothels, but they never pan out. I know there were two house of ill repute I have visited, one in CB on Brooklyn St. that 4 to 5 CP providers used around 1999 and one in Highlandtown on Oldham St. several strippers used in 1995. Both lasted about two weeks before they were busted. An actual brothel with several providers, unless they are an AMP or MP in a commercial area with a massage cover, can’t last. The kind of traffic they generate brings to much attention; some CL and TBD individual providers have been busted using their own homes with the traffic from one provider.

There were a few half jack houses off the Clix, I used to frequent, like old man Joe and Al. I would meet SW there or sometimes they would hang out waiting for mongers. On one occasion I was done mongering and having a beer, I would usually bring Joe a 6 pack. When a very healthy clean, white male walked in with a hood outfit on asking about drugs and where the girls were. Being intuitive and clever as I am, I responded “No only a few cold ones here officer, want one”? He displayed his badge, then pulled up Joe and myself, searched us and demanded ID. He then went on to explain he knew exactly what we were doing, that the row house was a known bawdy house and he could lock us up. I assumed that if ULE had probable cause for a warrantless arrest I would have been gone. My next comment was not so clever, I asked if I was under arrest, the ULE responded not yet, I then asked if I was being detained, the ULE said no. I then asked for my ID which the ULE returned and I said have a nice day and left. The ULE said if he saw me there again he would arrest me, I did not go back.

The fact is BCPD can arrest any body for anything, getting a conviction is something different; however I am not looking forward to spending 48 hours plus in Central F**king Booking. Now I spend another .15 and use a notel.

Getting older and wiser

Big Red

CB has had SWs living together and working but they don't last. No Asians or Latinas though.

Dundalk had houses at one time but that is at least 10 years ago.

Larry!

WebDog
12-16-06, 13:48
Having been meaning to post my 2nd and most recent block experience. Started of with dinner at the Restaurant Row, and headed over to the block around 10pm (Wednesday night). About half-way from the restaurants to the Block, I notice the streets are crawling with SWs and pimps, and simultaneously with cops. Cops were walking a beat as well as writing tickets, but SW and LE passed each other like they were in parallel universes. Weird! This is a unique place.

But I ignored the SWs and went to Haraem. Same place I visited on my last trip. But totally different experience. Last time I had a black woman bartender (looked like former dancer) who was hitting me up for tips constantly (over the course of the night I probably gave her $40) It was a huge turn-off as she was an obnoxious **** about it -- like I was an asshole for not throwing a $20 at her every 10 mintes, and like I didn't know I was getting rolled as the new guy. This time it was a curmudgeony old white guy who paid no attention to anything, and seemed shocked and appreciative with a $5 tip.

Last time I saw a young, petite, white granola girl from VT who didn't want to do anything more than a lap dance (5 for $60) and was very affectionate but in a dainty, innocent sort of way (who's kidding who, but she was very polite and proper and seemed content to spend the night with me for $60).

This time I saw -- and could not in any way avoid -- this very tall yet fairly hot black "dancer" who was hands on from Second 1 and was big on the upsell. Agreed for the same $60 set of lapdances, but she immediately got into DFK'ing and put my hand inside of her panties and had me fingering her, and got her hands in my pants and again was shoving her tongue down my throat for about 20 minutes -- plus sucking just about everything but the one thing you'd want sucked. Wanted $300 to go upstairs, which we talked about in detail and confirmed it was an hour with multiples and anything goes -- but in the end I turned her down. I didn't bargin because frankly I wasn't into FS that night and wanted the same experience I had last time.

I can see why locals probably don't go to the block as much. At the same time, it is a pretty interesting place to visit. Wish I had deeper pockets. I have dropped $1000+ a night in Europe, where it is legal, but it seems like a stretch to do it there.

One interesting aspect, LE came in and inspected the place while I was with the girl. Everyone jumped into action seconds before they came through the door, because they have a secret signal that the doorman uses to give the highsign and all the girls jumped off immediately -- just before one of the crusty old beat cops walks through. Reminded me of speakeasy times, right down to the fact that it all seemed to be a formality when it was obvious to everyone what was going on.

That is my $0.02 block report. BTW - anyone think I would have gotten an honest hour with multiple for $300, or would she have taken off after the first pop??

Big Red50
12-16-06, 14:42

Dr. MongerHey Doc:

Tim's Motel week days, 2hr $25.00, if you can ride that for 2 hours straight plus overtime, you da man.

Maybe we should start a SW chamber of commerce.

Big Red

Benchseats Rock
12-17-06, 14:52
CHAPTER 3 : BALTIMORE'S BAWDY "BLOCK"

By Stephen Hull

(Copyright Stag (1952))

THE OLDEST, lushest, bawdiest tenderloin in the United States today is that back-of-the-waterfront area of Baltimore, Maryland, known as "The Block." Actually the district covers about three blocks along East Baltimore Street, one block down from the great Patapsco River docks that have made the Maryland metropolis America's second port in tonnage. From Holliday Street on the west to the Fallsway on the east, East Baltimore Street is a garish, neon-lit artery dotted with burlesque shows, penny arcades, tattoo parlors, saloons, cheap hotels fifth-rate movies, night clubs and shooting galleries. This low-down amusement sector roars full blast from mid afternoon to 2 A.M. At that time the legal closing hour for the sale of liquor jet-propels the customers from the strip-tease joints out on to the street to pick up girIs and taxi off to the broad minded hotels in the neighborhood, or to the dives around lower Broadway where after-hours hootch is available in teacups.

This Baltimore Barbary Coast has the longest, continuous history of any honky-tonk area in the country. Chicago's North Clark Street Rialto dates back only to the latter years of the last century; and New Orleans' Bourbon Street was a respectable Vieux Carre thoroughfare 100 years ago. But marines, fresh from the shores of Tripoli, and the jolly jack-tars of Admiral John Paul Jones' navy roistered through the grog shops and dance halls of 'The Block," with soft-spoken, hard-drinking floozies from Fells Point on their arms, 75 years before the California goldrush and 35 years before Chicago had a single inhabitant.

Fells Point, named after an 18th century merchant and shipbuilder, was the old name of the waterfront tender-loin. The first market area in town was there, where lower Broadway met the Thames Street docks, and to the rest of the community, The Point was known as "Sailortown." Even then it had a steamy reputation; its dancehalls, sailors' boarding houses, taverns and inns providing a favorite slumming place for Baltimore's upper crust, who came down to "Sailortown" to gape at the bearded sea-men and their trollops as they sang, danced, gambled, and made love in full public view.

As time went on, the center of the tenderloin shifted slightly westward along Baltimore Street, never getting more than a block from the docks until, by the late 19th century, it was occupying its present location between Holliday Street and the Fallsway (old Fells Point). From earliest days it was absolutely uninhibited and, to date, Baltimore remains just about the only large city in the country which has never experienced at least one major reform era. "The heat" which has periodically closed down the tenderloins of Chicago, San Francisco and New Orleans has never amounted to more than a balmy breeze in Baltimore, a town which is extremely partial to good beer and fast horses.

Baltimore's great fire of 1904 wiped out most of the tenderloin along East Baltimore Street; such old landmarks as Pearce and Scheck's Nickelodeon Theatre, Arthur Humbert's Penny Arcade, Filling's Basement Wine Room (champagne 10 cents a glass) and Jake Goldberg's Dancing School going up in flames. Phoenix-like, from the sinful old ashes arose "The Block". Back too, came the wine rooms, the penny arcades and the nickel-odeons. Competition between the latter grew so keen that the houses presented animal shows in the lobby and gave away pianos. The new tenderloin even took on some opposition territory; the Church of the Messiah, on Baltimore Street, being converted into a theatre for Presenting the "new" craze -- motion pictures. Today, as the Rivoli Theatre, the old church reverberates to the soundtrack hoof-beats of a dozen different horse-operas per week.

"The Block's" central structure today, is the Gayety Burlesque Theatre. For more than 40 years, Baltimore men have stagged it to the Gayety on Friday and Saturday nights while their wives played bridge, knitted and gossiped. The Gayety itself is not just another burlesque show. It is also a saloon, pool hall and night club. The pool hall is upstairs, over the theatre; the saloon and night club are in the basement It is about the only burlesque house in the country where alcoholic beverages are for sale on the premises. Until about six months ago, the house was a part of the Eastern Mutual Burlesque Wheel; then it was sold to the same outfit that runs the Casino Theatre in Boston.

The Gayety Night Club, in the basement, is a strip-tease joint with a tiny stage at one end of the bar. The club starts up when the last show is out upstairs and goes on until the 2 A.M. curfew on liquor sales. Thus, it is possible for a customer to start in at the Gayety at noon, ogle peelers all afternoon, have a couple of drinks and a sandwich, shoot some pool and do more drinking and ogling in the night club until 2 A.M. In fact, it has been alleged that a pair of sailors once lived in the Gayety for four days while a Shore Patrol was looking for them.

The Gayety Night Club is still run by John (Hon) Nickels, although he sold the burlesque end to the Boston outfit. He is an old hotel man who found himself in the theatrical business, back in 1921, when a burlesque troupe went broke while staying at his hotel. Hon took over the troupe, leased the Gayety, ran it successfully for almost 80 years.

The show at the Gayety can get pretty rough after the cast and audience have shared fellowship at the bar a few times. But it is mild compared to the goings-on in the two tiny burlesque houses across the street -- the Clover and the Globe. These joints, popularly known as "scratch houses," feature two ancient movies and five or six semi amateur strippers. The band at both scratch-houses consists of a piano player and drummer. One of the features of the show is a long intermission pitch for filthy books, pictures and "novelties." Sailors, seamen, dockers, industrial workers and teen-age kids seem to make up most of the audience at these emporiums of joy. They think nothing of shouting at the performers who frequently reply in kind. On stage, the girls quickly take off everything. The Globe advertises its show as "the meanest, most low down burlesque in the world." Check.

The same outfit seems to own both of these joints, and the casts appear to be interchangeable. Outside of the girls, working the scratch houses looks like a lifetime job; two comics named Miles (Cohen) Murphy and Billy (Dutch) Schultz have worked steadily for close to 20 years. When they are not on stage they double as barkers in front of the theatres. A whole generation of Baltimore men has grown to maturity without ever having seen any other comedians at the Clover or Globe than Miles and Dutch; they, like Hon Nickels, are town characters.

In addition to the Gayety Night Club, there are 13 other cabarets in "The Block" dispensing entertainment, most of it strip-tease. Some of the more popular are Kay's, the Miami, the Two O'Clock Club, and the Oasis. Kay's and the Miami are low joints with the peelers operating practically in the laps of the customers; the former is currently featuring Puerto Rican gals who have calypso and the rhumba for bumps and grinds. "Moana" is the feature of Kay's show with a dance in which one-half of her, dressed like a man, seduces the other half, not dressed at all, to speak of, but obviously female. At the Miami, the m.c. is a very feminine gent whose specialty is jokes about perversion. Hostesses, performers and B-girls solicit the customers for drinks or anything else that may occur to them. In one club the writer saw the bar tender serve ginger ale to two B-girls who called for "gin." The sucker with them paid for gin, of course.

The Two O'Clock Club, sandwiched in between the Globe and the Clover, is the most respectable cabaret in "The Block." It has a Chicago type "burlesque bar" and high-hats the local talent featured elsewhere in the Tenderloin by importing "name" strippers from New York like "Zorita," "Syra" ("Most Beautiful Girl in the World"), and "The Wow Girl," Jessica Rogers.

One of "The Block" spots has a national reputation. This is the Oasis, the only night-club in America solvent enough to be listed in Dun and Bradstreet. From 1927 to 1945 the Oasis was operated by a jovial character named Max Cohen, and was so successful that Max has been able to buy the entire block in which the cabaret is located. The place has a staff of more than 100 and, next to the Gayety Theatre, is Baltimore's most popular stag hang-out. It caters to an uptown crowd and frowns on the waterfront riff-raff that patronize the Miami and Kay's, although the floor show is the same low-down rump-shake that is featured in the other two dives. But just so as not to offend anybody, Max opened up a joint upstairs in the Oasis which he called Harry's Bar and welcomed the unshirted who were persona non grata in the down-stairs room. Harry's has a floor show in keeping with its cheaper clientele.

When Max took over the Oasis in 1927, he had the entire room redecorated by a couple of local artists who were on their uppers. The boys turned it into a sultan's paradise with sultry-eyed, bare-bosomed houris smiling down from a background of camels, tents and sand. Max had no dressing rooms for his performers at that time, so he let them change clothes off in one corner of the club, in full view of the customers. This novel arrangement was an instantaneous hit. He also capitalized on the lack of talent in the revue by advertising it far and wide as "the worst show and the best time in the world." This cagey promotion, plus the anything-goes atmosphere of the place, soon ganed it a national reputation and theatrical stars took to dropping down to the Oasis when they were passing through. John Barrymore once recited Hamlet's soliloquy there, and a national news magazine dignified the club with a write-up. Senators, Congressmen and assorted embassy staffs, fleeing dull Washington week ends, took to making the Oasis their Friday to Monday headquarters. Max was always good to his help, paying them a base salary of $35 per week plus commission on drinks and whatever "tips" they could wheedle out of the customers. Willie Gray, the m.c. who opened the Oasis in 1927, has been there ever since -- a 24-year run. Some of the girls have been there almost as long, being taken on as waitresses when through as strippers.

Max is full of cute angles. In 1937 he hired a lady bouncer by the name of Mickey Steele, a six-foot acrobat from the Pennsylvania coal fields. Mickey was always considerate of the people she bounced; first asking them where they lived and then throwing them in that general direction. She was succeeded by a character known as "Machine-Gun Butch," the current incumbent.

The Oasis has been the scene of some memorable brawls. On the writer's last visit, a liquor glass, hurled by an irate female guest at Willie Gray, the m.c., grazed his (the writer's) scalp before thudding into the bosom of a vocalist known as Battleship Maggie, who was standing beside Willie. Maggie, whose chief forte is singing an obscene ballad called "Hot Nuts," didn't seem to mind. When a disturbance seems imminent at the Oasis, "Kid Shoofly" takes over. The Kid comes out of a bottle behind the bar and his real name is Michael Finn. He generally quiets things down. If he doesn't, Machine-Gun Butch comes in. Butch plays pretty rough. Neither Kid Shoofly nor Butch had much to do during Max's regime, for Max was a fast talker and generally got people to see things his way. On one occasion, he forestalled a hold-up of the club by persuading the heisters that the hold-up concession was held by the house.

Max has always had a finger in politics in Baltimore, and in 1937 he was appointed a Justice of the Peace by Governor Harry Nice. From then on he was known as "the Judge" by "The Block." But the honor was short-lived as someone got to the governor with the suggestion that Max wasn't quite the type, and the latter rescinded the appointment.

In 1945, however, Max got a little ahead of himself. He sold the Oasis to one Sam Levin and agreed to get out of the entertainment business. No sooner had Sam taken over than Max bought the Miami and began applying the Oasis formula to that club.

Not the least of 'The Block's" attractions are the many pin-ball arcades and tattoo parlors. Most of the former feature contraceptives, Polish sausage, orangeade and dirty pictures. The largest of the tattoo emporiums was established by a Baltimore Street character named Frenchy De Saule, who shared with Hon Nickels and Max Cohen the distinction of being a "Block" personality, known all over town. Frenchy had at one time been a pupil of the world's foremost tattoo artist, Robert Sommers, and Sommers had paid Frenchy the compliment of executing his masterpiece, "Day of Judgment" on Frenchy's back. Frenchy's own masterpiece was the entire British fleet tattooed on a British sailor.

"The Block" is today what it has always been -- a hang-out for the town's politicians and gamblers. The mayor's office overlooks the area, and the Miami Cabaret is located right next door to the police station. Most of the politicians and gamblers eat at Horn and Horn's restaurant in "The Block," while ward heelers, bookies, numbers runners, and lesser lights dine at Bickford's cafeteria, also known as "No.10 Downing St."

Old Baltimoreans are likely to be sentimental about "The Block," the town has a congenital dislike for reformers and prudery. But the plain truth is that "The Block" is about as vicious and lawless an area as it is possible to find in this country. Narcotics are openly sold there, indecent entertainment is the rule rather than the exception, prostitutes solicit without hindrance in the bars and night clubs, and no real attempt is made to keep teen-agers out of burlesque.

Baltimore, of course, has laws and ordinances on the books which empower the authorities to keep "The Block" well under control. But the town is also one of those unfortunate cities which, like Chicago and Galveston, is pretty well entwined in the toils of the nation-wide crime syndicate known as the Mafia (the old Unione Siciliano of the Capone days). Indeed, a recent book states categorically that Baltimore is the best (or worst) example of Mafia control in the country. This means that the city runs wide open.

Baltimoreans like to bet the horses and, therefore, tend to take a dim view of all attempts at clean-up.

So, 'The Block" goes on today pretty much as it has for the past 175 years; a place where up-town Baltimore can come to be shocked or titillated; where sailors and their gals, reinforced these days by crowds of industrial workers from the town's new aircraft and shipbuilding works, can disport themselves without fear of interference. But the profit from all this not-so-merry hell today goes into the pockets of a country wide crime syndicate which, as the Kefauver Committee discovered, has its brains in New York, its muscles in Chicago and its greedy fingers in every sub-rosa business in the United States.

Baltimore changes, but "The Block," like sin itself, goes on forever.

Artifackt
12-18-06, 02:05
OK, I know I'll probably get a RTFF for this one, but maybe not.

Just want to know if any of you know the name of the Goth looking chick at Club Pussycat. The one with all the tattoos. Saw her the night of 12/15, she told me her name, but I forgot. Want to know so I can call, see if she's working in about 2 weeks.

Junk Yard Dog
12-18-06, 21:13

By Stephen Hull

(Copyright Stag (1952))

THE OLDEST, lushest, bawdiest tenderloin in the United States today is that back-of-the-waterfront area of Baltimore, Maryland, known as "The Block."

Baltimore changes, but "The Block," like sin itself, goes on forever.You are the man! I never cease to be amazed at what some of you seniors post but you could make a living at this.

Artifackt
12-18-06, 21:29
Maybe I've just got a thing for Goth-y tattooed chicks. Any of the other Block bars have any? Cause I sure didn't see any others when I went.

Baldconan1
12-18-06, 21:40
In case any one is looking for a cutie on the block, I ran into a really cute thin brunette in the glass house last weekend named Star. Legs that went forever, A cups, the way I like them, and a nice flat stomach. Her opening line was "What can I do to keep you here to buy me a drink?" got me. Full course dinner on the menu for Ben plus the bar tab, and veryhh worthwhile.

Baldconan1

Dr.Monger
12-19-06, 00:55
OK, I know I'll probably get a RTFF for this one, but maybe not.

Just want to know if any of you know the name of the Goth looking chick at Club Pussycat. The one with all the tattoos. Saw her the night of 12/15, she told me her name, but I forgot. Want to know so I can call, see if she's working in about 2 weeks.

She is so new even the doorman did not know her name. Trust me I asked. Some monger had her tied up all night. A lot of art for my tastes, but beautiful face...more a Betty Page look than Goth look. Even had some "Vargas" type art on her. And being new, we may ever see her again. You just never know at the Block.

Dr.Monger
12-19-06, 00:57
In case any one is looking for a cutie on the block, I ran into a really cute thin brunette in the glass house last weekend named Star. Legs that went forever, A cups, the way I like them, and a nice flat stomach. Her opening line was "What can I do to keep you here to buy me a drink?" got me. Full course dinner on the menu for Ben plus the bar tab, and veryhh worthwhile.

Baldconan1

Nighttime? Daytime? White? Black? If she's on the Block, you are not the only one doing her, so share the pertinent info, eh?

Artifackt
12-19-06, 18:19
Doc,

Maybe it's just me, but the pale, tattooed and pierced type is my weakness...and you're right, she's very reminiscent of Betty Page. When I saw her, I was reminded of a song by a band called "Bile" appropriately titled "Betty Page".

Baldconan1
12-19-06, 20:46
Nighttime? Daytime? White? Black? If she's on the Block, you are not the only one doing her, so share the pertinent info, eh?Sorry. Starr is or at least was daytime, white, probably 22 or so. Looks 10 if you like small tits, attitude 9, technique 8, great kisser. Will do again. Hopefully this covers the needed info, if not please PM me.

Baldconan1

Big Red50
12-19-06, 22:18
I hereby award this Pulitzer Prize Gold Medal for Public Service in Journalism in the category of Investigative Reporting, to Benchseats Rock PhD., for his tireless efforts to bring, history and ancestry of the Baltimore Block to USG members.

With homage and applause

Big Red

Evilotto
12-20-06, 02:21
Returned to Charm City and hit the Block on a rainy Tuesday night about 6 weeks ago. Since it was slow and lots of girls were working, the offers were rolling in and none with a hint of subtlety. Went to several bars to see if it was common, and saw several that I would not hesitate to drop a wad on (in either sense). Ended up aound closing time in a corner basement bar in a backroom getting thoroughly molested by an attractive, if not more mature, blonde for a good 25-30 minutes. Got a # too for future visitations. Wish I had more $$$ (don't we all) so I could sample some of the more high end joints with the younger hotties - and they are around for the taking.

To quote a certain Governator, "I'll be back".

Benchseats Rock
12-20-06, 23:02
Returned to Charm City and hit the Block on a rainy Tuesday night about 6 weeks ago. Since it was slow and lots of girls were working, the offers were rolling in and none with a hint of subtlety. Went to several bars to see if it was common, and saw several that I would not hesitate to drop a wad on (in either sense). Ended up aound closing time in a corner basement bar in a backroom getting thoroughly molested by an attractive, if not more mature, blonde for a good 25-30 minutes. Got a # too for future visitations. Wish I had more $$$ (don't we all) so I could sample some of the more high end joints with the younger hotties - and they are around for the taking.

To quote a certain Governator, "I'll be back".

I just hope that you're not talking about the older blonde downstairs in one of the corner bars who wears a headset. I have heard some funny stories about her.

Baltimonger
12-20-06, 23:54
I just hope that you're not talking about the older blonde downstairs in one of the corner bars who wears a headset. I have heard some funny stories about her.
You're not talking about "Britney" fomerly of Chez Joey, are you?

Bleeech!

Benchseats Rock
12-21-06, 00:29
You're not talking about "Britney" fomerly of Chez Joey, are you?

Bleeech!

To quote the doorman/barker infront of the bar where she is now,

"Oh... you know Britney do you?"

Bleeech indeed.

Bdls73
12-21-06, 15:36
I hope you moved her balls out of the way before you got busy.

Baltimonger
12-21-06, 18:24
A former block girl told me Britney had the plumbing redone. By law, if she gets locked up, they have to put her (it?) in the women's jail.

Benchseats Rock
12-21-06, 18:58
A former block girl told me Britney had the plumbing redone. By law, if she gets locked up, they have to put her (it?) in the women's jail.

Don't the girls in the women's jail have enough cock already?

Johnny Fever35
12-23-06, 04:16
Decided to hit one of my favorite Clubs on Thursday Night. But discovered that my buddy (don't really know him-but a few dollars tip made him my get in free without cover buddy) was not at the door and the doorman wanted the $10 cover so decided to wait and check out another club and stop back in a little while. Figured it was a slow night and if I came back the new doorman would likely let me in without a cover. Besides $10 cover plus $7 drink and a $1 or $2 tip for bartender and I've paid about $20 just to setdown at the bar.

So walked around and decided to settle in a while at the club with an upstairs (can't remember it's name, but has a downstairs one door and an upstairs right next to each other). Got my beer and just wanted to relax a few minutes and watch the show. But think because it was a slow night every girl in the place maybe 10 or so start their routine of a 30 converstaion and then either you want a dance or the bartender (who was nice) want to buy the lady a drink. Interesting drinks were from $30 at the bar to $60 or $80 or more in the booths. Girls were nice and friendly, but working hard to get some $$'s. I had just got there and just wanted to relax.enjoy the show-and get the lay of the land so to speak before I decided what I wanted to do..-Just try to determine what benefits comes with with each drink level and which girl would be best. But like I said first just wanted to have 1 beer and relax. Then came the tips as most came up and said how about a tip-give them a $1, wasn't in a $2 mood yet-could have been if they would have just let me finish my beer and get another.

Decided to exit rather quickly after gulped the last of my one lone beer. All and all I kinda liked the place, but gezz they need to tone down the hussle at least until you can have a beer or two. But maybe because it was a slow night, and will likely try it again. Likely, should have just paid the $10 cover at the SD, one of my fav.

Short stop at the club with an upstairs, but did determine you need to drop more money at that club than I was willing to at least that night. If you go and plan on spending some bucks and think you could have a good time.

Evilotto
01-04-07, 03:45
Can't recall her name, but no headset, and no extras downstairs. Maybe I'll stop in again when I go back to find out for sure. I agree, though, that on a slow night, the pressure was on to cough up the cash. Every bar I went into was the same.

Dr.Monger
01-04-07, 11:48
Can't recall her name, but no headset, and no extras downstairs. Maybe I'll stop in again when I go back to find out for sure. I agree, though, that on a slow night, the pressure was on to cough up the cash. Every bar I went into was the same.

No, the headset was from her old gig at Chez Joey, right before she got fired. And the word is she is an actual transexual...there is no equipment it was cut off. So it could have been her ;-)

I honestly can't believe anyone had the balls (pun intended) to hire her again. Rumor has it she is already stealing from the other bartenders, and got one of the quality ones fired. Daytime she apparently works at a local hospital as a aesthetician, believe it or not. Could you imagine going in for a peel and seeing that walk in?

Big Red50
01-04-07, 19:27
No, the headset was from her old gig at Chez Joey, right before she got fired. And the word is she is an actual transexual...there is no equipment it was cut off. So it could have been her ;-)

I honestly can't believe anyone had the balls (pun intended) to hire her again. Rumor has it she is already stealing from the other bartenders, and got one of the quality ones fired. Daytime she apparently works at a local hospital as a aesthetician, believe it or not. Could you imagine going in for a peel and seeing that walk in?Doc you are just an abyss of monger information, when do you find time to work? Again Doc you continue to amaze me.

Still Amazed

Big Red

VanDriver
01-04-07, 20:43
Decided to hit one of my favorite Clubs on Thursday Night. But discovered that my buddy (don't really know him-but a few dollars tip made him my get in free without cover buddy) was not at the door and the doorman wanted the $10 cover so decided to wait and check out another club and stop back in a little while. Figured it was a slow night and if I came back the new doorman would likely let me in without a cover. Besides $10 cover plus $7 drink and a $1 or $2 tip for bartender and I've paid about $20 just to setdown at the bar.

So walked around and decided to settle in a while at the club with an upstairs (can't remember it's name, but has a downstairs one door and an upstairs right next to each other). Got my beer and just wanted to relax a few minutes and watch the show. But think because it was a slow night every girl in the place maybe 10 or so start their routine of a 30 converstaion and then either you want a dance or the bartender (who was nice) want to buy the lady a drink. Interesting drinks were from $30 at the bar to $60 or $80 or more in the booths. Girls were nice and friendly, but working hard to get some $$'s. I had just got there and just wanted to relax.enjoy the show-and get the lay of the land so to speak before I decided what I wanted to do..-Just try to determine what benefits comes with with each drink level and which girl would be best. But like I said first just wanted to have 1 beer and relax. Then came the tips as most came up and said how about a tip-give them a $1, wasn't in a $2 mood yet-could have been if they would have just let me finish my beer and get another.

Decided to exit rather quickly after gulped the last of my one lone beer. All and all I kinda liked the place, but gezz they need to tone down the hussle at least until you can have a beer or two. But maybe because it was a slow night, and will likely try it again. Likely, should have just paid the $10 cover at the SD, one of my fav.

Short stop at the club with an upstairs, but did determine you need to drop more money at that club than I was willing to at least that night. If you go and plan on spending some bucks and think you could have a good time.

I admit that the first and only time I went to a club on the block I was taken for a $40 drink. Again, like with your situation, it was slow; but, it was also still early in the evening. The girl asked if I wanted to buy her a drink. Thinking it was the typical stripclub situation as in DC, I agreed. When the bill came for my Crown and Coke and her whatever drink (probably simply Diet Coke), it was $49. WTF? Then, the bartended pointed to a small sign at the top right hand portion of a mirror on the back of the bar stating that drinks for the "ladies" were $40.

Needless to say, that was the LAST time I ever bought a drink for a stripper before questioning the price. Purchasing a drink is fine; ripping off the consumer is not.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot to mention that when I arrived home I had makeup all over the crotch of my khakis from either a dancer's face or ass. I really can't remember much after I was ripped off for the $40 drink. I didn't notice the stains until I woke up around 4am and hurriedly threw them in the wash to hide the evidence. I have no idea how I would have explained that one to my SO.

Van

Trav Pokerman
01-04-07, 23:27
BTW - anyone think I would have gotten an honest hour with multiple for $300, or would she have taken off after the first pop??The Block is all about overpromising and undelivering, as well as significantly overcharging. Therefore, she would have been gone long before an hour passed.

Big Red50
01-10-07, 00:45
Hey Van Driver:

How about a $4.99 dancer drink Red Bull for Megan.

Went to Fantasies before taking friends to the Airport, beautiful women, three guys, 2 hours, 12 beers, 3 burgers, 2 dancer drinks for megan and I dont know her name, she was a tall blonde with big tits, they don't have f88King name tags and garter bucks. Big red is an ass man they gotta go in the crack, thong, or... I play a little stink finger now & then.

Any way the whole tab was $120 thats, $20/person/hour, reasonable entertainment. Now that was from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM maybe happy hour, I like to fell over when the tab came. Beers $5, burgers(good ones) $6 very affordable.

Van Driver if you don't know where it is PM me.

Just doing my part to keep prices down

Big Red

Junky11
01-11-07, 19:58
The Block is all about overpromising and undelivering, as well as significantly overcharging. Therefore, she would have been gone long before an hour passed.

I've had women ask me if I wanted a date on the block -its not entirely 'undelivering' but what is available is almost always overpriced or skagg ugly.

G Cubed
01-11-07, 20:34
Yes, I agree, dining at the club is overpriced. However, if you want to build a reputation and qualify for the take-out discounts, it's a necessary evil. As I no longer drive, (the maryland court system insists on this, and I comply) I frequently shop in this district. I have built a rapport with the bartenders at the club at the end of the odd-numbered side of the block, and have found that an occassional dalliance downstairs allows me full take-out priveliges. This works for me, as does Cp/Cl once in a while. The Block definitely requires an investment of both time and money, but I have found the return on investment worthwhile.

Trav Pokerman
01-11-07, 20:58
I've had women ask me if I wanted a date on the block -its not entirely 'undelivering' but what is available is almost always overpriced or skagg ugly.You're right. Thanks for clarifying that. I must have bumped my head before posting that. You may very well get what they promise, by it won't be cheap. BTW. Going to the Block at slow times (e. G. , Sunday afternoon), is much more fun.

TwistedBrother
01-12-07, 22:34
Stopped in a club called Stage Door. ...The lap dances are in the back with a bunch of couches in a dark corner. I was amazed at what I saw back there as I was getting my lapper. FS is there to be had, but you'd better be comfortable getting your FS as part of the lap dance with others either watching you or doing the same.

BigTig

I realize this is a really old quote, but was reading posts on this thread since my last one ... and ...

this is the first time I have heard someone else talk about this. I had this in a club in Jackson MS once, about 5 years ago, the only time I've seen it. I was just as stunned if not more. It was so out in the open, but sort of concealed at the same time. Didn't work well for me, though.

TwistedBrother
01-12-07, 23:01

By Stephen Hull

(Copyright Stag (1952))

THE OLDEST, lushest, bawdiest tenderloin in the United States today is that back-of-the-waterfront area of Baltimore, Maryland, known as "The Block." ...

Baltimore changes, but "The Block," like sin itself, goes on forever.

Excellent stuff. Thanks.

Benchseats Rock
01-13-07, 18:41
Excellent stuff. Thanks.

You're quite welcome.

Trav Pokerman
01-14-07, 12:53
It was so out in the open, but sort of concealed at the same time.And all this on the block next to an LE station. Good 'ole America.

Big Red50
01-14-07, 14:29
Yes, I agree, dining at the club is overpriced. However, if you want to build a reputation and qualify for the take-out discounts, it's a necessary evil. As I no longer drive, (the maryland court system insists on this, and I comply) I frequently shop in this district. I have built a rapport with the bartenders at the club at the end of the odd-numbered side of the block, and have found that an occassional dalliance downstairs allows me full take-out priveliges. This works for me, as does Cp/Cl once in a while. The Block definitely requires an investment of both time and money, but I have found the return on investment worthwhile.Hey G Cubed:

What club do you recomend for the best return and least amount of bullshit.

Thanks

Big Red

Block Partier
01-14-07, 21:54
We've seen the monger's rules of the road.
How about rules for the Block ?

Rule one. Never ever give anyone your credit card. I watched someone last night give up his card. Drunk fool. I immediatly sensed trouble. The tab was for two girls and two guys. When the bartender/owner asked the girl next to me what she wanted I thought for sure she'd order a big bottle of something. The card holder said "order anything". uh oh. The batender/owner suggested "Dom". Thats when I scanned the menu and saw the $500 bottle of Champagne. But the girl was ok. She just ordered a small drink for herself, her friend amd the two guys. The bartender looked peaved. Total tab $100. It could have been $600 easy. A bit later the girls left and the guy bitched at me about the tab. I explained how he got off easy and how he should says thanks to the girl who didn't rip him too bad. He wouldnt buy it.

Rule two. Negotiate about what you expect. Just like any other hos anywhere else. I've only had one episode where a girl wouln't follow through on her promises.

Rule three. You can get laid or blown on the block but its way too expensve, too public and too risky in an LE sense for me. Usually I like to just get hammered, play stink finger and collect phone numbers. Usually these numbers are only good for a limited time so use them as soon as you can. Meeting a girl away from work is about as LE safe as you can get I think. I was supposed to take a blockette to a strip club today to drink and be a customer but I had to cancel. Maybe one fourth of the girls will give you a number. Maybe half of those are good numbers. I often get numbers from the extra friendly girls when they wander around geting tips after their dances.

Rule four. As others have pointed out , get to know the bartenders. They can do you all kinds of favors.

Any more ?

Benchseats Rock
01-14-07, 22:04
And all this on the block next to an LE station. Good 'ole America.

Just to clarify a minor point. It ain't a police station... it's police headquaters - and up one block the other way, there is City Hall. I love Baltimore...

Dr.Monger
01-15-07, 01:13
Yes, I agree, dining at the club is overpriced. However, if you want to build a reputation and qualify for the take-out discounts, it's a necessary evil. As I no longer drive, (the maryland court system insists on this, and I comply) I frequently shop in this district. I have built a rapport with the bartenders at the club at the end of the odd-numbered side of the block, and have found that an occassional dalliance downstairs allows me full take-out priveliges. This works for me, as does Cp/Cl once in a while. The Block definitely requires an investment of both time and money, but I have found the return on investment worthwhile.

Well I must agree and disagree. Yes dining in is expensive. But it is not a necessary evil. I have never been in a backroom (well once but that is a long story and it was not for the reasons discussed on this board), and yet I have had numerous liasons with dancers from the block. Some for real dates, some for "dates" and some just as friends (of course sometimes when you go drinking with a friend...;-) ). All have been nothing less than a 7 and I would rate most in the 7.5-9 range. (The 9 was a real date - she actually worked at Hustler at one point...). Take out is also available at most bars by "buying the girl out". Usually that is MUCH more than just the back room because they are losing the lady's service for the night. In fact I just recently saw a very hot girl get bought out recently. Those guys from Indy must have lots of cash ;-)

I will say that it is hit or miss on how to approach the lady. By this I mean whether you think she may be someone who you might be able to date in the traditional sense of the word. Sometimes you can get an idea from the initial contact. However, if you want to score with a hottie, you had better be rich, or see "d" below. I have gotten numerous numbers for real world dates only to get get blown off, sometimes nicely, sometimes not. The possibility of success on this scale is much lower than getting a date, maybe 1 in 25. And there are NOT 25 hotties on the Block, so your odds are bad. But that occassional freebie score makes it sooooo worthwhile.

As for determining if a girl will go on a "date", sometimes you just have to go with your gut instincts and ask. However, if you see her go downstairs with a customer, odds are about 50/50 she will go out with customers on "dates". However, keep in mind she may not go out with you. Girls on the Block can be flaky (duh!) so don't take it personally. Some girls have a strict policy of no off-premises "dates", for a variety of reasons: if they get caught, they lose their job...the bars see you as taking away money that would rightfully be theirs, they worry about their safety (for good reason, there have been some girls hurt by custmers) or they just can't work you into their schedule between the kids and the slacker boyfriend.

Those who agree to meet you that night or call you immediately often are the ones with the worst drug problems. This can make some of the ones who don't go off premises change their mind though - a bad night at work does wonders for their motivation. And as their problems get worse, they tend to move to outside fun, and a few even wind up working at the Midway.

The ones who dance because of kids and/or deadbeat boyfriends and/or minor drug problems, and even a few who just like the cash will not go unless you a) know someone they know and have seen them; b) are a regular in the club and have established a rapport; c) you have gone downstairs with them d) you are young and hot. Just remember, they may tell you that if you go downstairs they will later go out with you, but there are no guarantees they will. How can you hold them to their word? Obviously you cannot. That is why I never fall for that line. I just don't trus anyone down there enough.

If you are serious about working the Block to your benefit, get to know the bartenders and doormen. There are quite a few who have been around for a long time. There are several bars on the block where I don't pay for drinks. But I do tip the girls AND the bartenders. The doormen and bartenders can be chock full of info. Never let them know you are seeking an outside liason, again, you are cutting into their business unless you are buying her out.

Sorry for thew book. There is probably more. Maybe one day I will write a Block Guide. Does anyone remember Salty's Guide?

Dr. Monger

Dr.Monger
01-15-07, 01:48
Just to clarify a minor point. It ain't a police station... it's police headquaters - and up one block the other way, there is City Hall. I love Baltimore...

Actually, the Central District Station is right there at the end of the Block, so technically the poster was right. Headquarters is on Fayette, officially 601 E. Fayette.

I guess I am feeling ornery tonight. :-)

Dr. Monger

Johnny Fever35
01-15-07, 03:54
It's all about the money! 99. 9% of the time the girls are there to make as much as they can. Some are really experts at stroking the patron's ego as well as other things. The have learned how to get the money flowing. I have dated a few dancers and some for an extended period of time (years) and some for the more traditional evening. Some off and on for many months. It's been my experience that a very few are interested in a relationship. Most even after you have been with them a while are still trying to work some kind of hustle.

Story-several years ago I was a regular at a strip bar for the "Free Lunch" for an hour or so 3 or 4 days aweek. (Lunch always ended up costing more than a nice prime rib and wine (don't drink wine), but I enjoyed it), Always tipped the girls even if they were not my type. Well, they were having an Halloween Party at the club at lunch time where the girls dressed in some sexy costumes. As luck would have it, I got held up at work and got there late. The only table available was in the last row of the club. But the girls found me and there was a steady parade for them to get there tip. 4 or 5 guys in the table in frount of me kept staring in amazed at the flow of young ladys to my table. Finally, one turns around and says "they must really like you. " The guy was serious! I told him no they liked the green. But don't think he got it.

From dating dancers over the years have learned that it's a tough life for most. And believe it or not some work very hard and long hours. (I once dated a dancer who worked the day shift at 1 club and they drove to a club an hour away to work the night shift 3 or 4 times a week.) Some days they make alot and some days just about nothing. They can never count on the money being there on any one night. It's job for some and nothing more.

Junk Yard Dog
01-17-07, 20:07
Sorry for thew book. There is probably more. Maybe one day I will write a Block Guide. Does anyone remember Salty's Guide?

Dr. MongerHey Doc,

We need good info like this from an experienced monger such as yourself. I don't go to the Block but years ago I used to visit similar establishments in DC. I found it less expessive and less time consuming to just ride the loops. No matter where you go or how much you spend, you still end up dealing with their crap most of the time any way.

Keep up the good work. You just may end up with a Pulitzer Prize.

JYD

Big Red50
01-18-07, 01:05
Hey Doc:

Great info, great post, I will cut to the chase, I don't care about other places or YMMV

How do I get into Januray's thong, three sentences or less please, I am a Man on a mission. LOL;)

Just wondering.

Big Red

Benchseats Rock
01-18-07, 03:14
Hey Doc:

Great info, great post, I will cut to the chase, I don't care about other places or YMMV

How do I get into Januray's thong, three sentences or less please, I am a Man on a mission. LOL;)

Just wondering.

Big Red

1. Wait for me to finish.
2. Wait for me to finish.
3. Wait for me to finish.

That was 3 or less right? :D

BSR

Big Red50
01-18-07, 14:51
1. Wait for me to finish.
2. Wait for me to finish.
3. Wait for me to finish.

That was 3 or less right? :D

BSRHey BSR,

Your count is correct, you learned something in Vegas!

Januray is so fine I would eat her after she pulled a train with a foot ball team.

If this appears intense to some, they just have not met January.

Thinking of her,

Big Red

LuvtheLife
01-19-07, 15:30
anu good high contact strip clubs around BWI, I will get in there on Tuesday/23. Ihope to check out Lauren Haze while I am there.

Big Red50
01-19-07, 18:01
anu good high contact strip clubs around BWI, I will get in there on Tuesday/23. Ihope to check out Lauren Haze while I am there.McDoogals on Fort Smallwood Rd, Pasadena it is a private club BYOB.

Also try Tikah fun girl, see Baltmore-Escort Reviews.

Enjoy Balmer Hon

Big Red

LoveLOS
01-21-07, 04:04
Januray is so fine I would eat her after she pulled a train with a foot ball team.OK, by the time you clowns finish with January, it will be February. Can I have her then?

LL

PS: Hey Bench,
You caught me... Again...

Bdls73
01-22-07, 16:01
Are you talking about January that strips at Sherri's?

Benchseats Rock
01-22-07, 20:52
Are you talking about January that strips at Sherri's?

We sure are.

Bdls73
01-24-07, 12:47
She actually is a fine piece of ass.

Loopy De Loop
01-25-07, 19:27
We sure are.Dropped by that place yesterday evening , did not see January but saw a Mandy who was a pretty young thing.

Bdls73
01-25-07, 22:32
My personal favorite there is Paris.

B.D.

Jgold
03-27-07, 14:57
Where to go in Baltimore for the best nude lap dance?

Bdls73
03-27-07, 17:40
The only place to get a nude lap dance will be on the block.

Dr.Monger
03-28-07, 11:42
The only place to get a nude lap dance will be on the block.

Uh, totally wrong. There are no nude lap dances on the Block. The best you will get is the bikini top pulled to the side to allow breast action. Unless you are talking about back room action, and that is certainly not the kind of lap dance the poster was asking about.

McDougals in Pasadena has actual real nude lap dances, with some pretty hot girls.

Dr. Monger

Enor Muscock
03-28-07, 16:21
Uh, totally wrong. There are no nude lap dances on the Block. The best you will get is the bikini top pulled to the side to allow breast action. Unless you are talking about back room action, and that is certainly not the kind of lap dance the poster was asking about.

McDougals in Pasadena has actual real nude lap dances, with some pretty hot girls.

Dr. Monger

No alcohol, BYOB.

Dr.Monger
03-28-07, 20:00
No alcohol, BYOB.

Good point E. McDoogals will issue you a ticket and put your alcohol in a cooler. They you have to get it from the Bartender. And keep in mind, whatever you don't drink you do not get back. There used to be a discount on the cover if you brought alcohol. Otherwise, you paid $5 more, but got a coupon for two sodas.

Dr. Monger

(And yes I have been to every strip club in the Baltimore area, well except Ceasar's Den. Is that place still around?)

Bdls73
03-29-07, 14:06
The only thing I dont like about Mcdougals is that they will only allow you to drink 6 beers per person so every time I go there I have to take two buddies who dont drink.

P.S. Ceasers is now Club Paradise.

BD

Booty Pirate
03-29-07, 19:35
Also regarding lapdances at MacD's - the large German version of a mamasan, Frau Helga, watches every lapdance. I have to add that she's a nice lady. However, if you're looking for privacy and some mileage, this place ain't it. If you want a nice nude grind in your lap with your arms at your sides, this is your place. Well actually, I was allowed to put my hands on a beautiful young lady's thighs. There are some very hot babes there though, I will give MacD's that.

BP

Clixxx
03-29-07, 20:04
Where to go in Baltimore for the best nude lap dance?

IT is off the beaten path, east of Gold Club on 40.
Make a right on the street that at Royal Farms is on.

It is not totally nude but as close as you can get to it.
All nude dancing and generally upscale looking young dancers usually at least 12 or more on duty.
Lap dances are generally excellent, depending of course on the girl.
It is my favorite, but there is no back room like at some block clubs.
BYOB and heavy cover to enter.

This place actually has a following outside of this state and two guys used to maintain a website on it.

809 Old North Point Rd, Baltimore, MD

Clix

Dr.Monger
03-29-07, 22:22
IT is off the beaten path, east of Gold Club on 40.
Make a right on the street that at Royal Farms is on.

It is not totally nude but as close as you can get to it.
All nude dancing and generally upscale looking young dancers usually at least 12 or more on duty.
Lap dances are generally excellent, depending of course on the girl.
It is my favorite, but there is no back room like at some block clubs.
BYOB and heavy cover to enter.

This place actually has a following outside of this state and two guys used to maintain a website on it.

809 Old North Point Rd, Baltimore, MD

Clix

The esteemed Clixxx is of course talking about the world famous Wagon Wheel/Manhattan Player's Club. I wasted a good portion of my twenties and thirties there. I recently ran into one of the girls who danced there. Brought back some memories.

Dr. Monger

Bdls73
03-30-07, 07:35
I have not been to the wheel in quite a while but there was a time when the dancers would be offended if you did NOT grab a handful of t and a during a lap dance.

Enor Muscock
03-30-07, 08:20
Anybody been since the "renovation"?
Always had some good lookin' pussy in there, but was always look but no touch.

Dr.Monger
03-31-07, 13:03
Anybody been since the "renovation"?
Always had some good lookin' pussy in there, but was always look but no touch.

Do you mean "Exxcape" out Rt. 40?

Dr. Monger

Enor Muscock
03-31-07, 17:23
Do you mean "Exxcape" out Rt. 40?

Dr. Monger

Yeah, that's the one. I could only remember it had a couple of those cutesy "xx" deals. Don't get up that way much. There was another real dive joint a little further north too but I think that's gone under.

Spent a couple hours at the Millstream Fri around 1pm. Pretty good eye candy, but business was slow. The nipple condom thing is just too strange. Talked for a while with a nice dancer who goes by "Jordan". No shot at takeout.

Got a laugh when the chick barkeep spritzed herself accidentally with the soda thing and says, "Look, I'm a squirter".

A "Jack and Jill" party came in, and the groom to be had lap dance pussy all over him for the whole time. Bride did her best to grin and bear it. Too funny.

I do love nekkid chicks.

Dr.Monger
03-31-07, 19:14
The Millstream stinks as far as mileage goes. Maybe if you are a Brad Pitt type you could get something outta there, but otherwise forget it. They generally have good-looking dancers, but it is very hard to get any time with them. I never tried a lap dance in the back, but I heard the owner, who lives next door, has the whole place wired with cameras, which he watches from home. Leads to zero action. Plus it is in Baltimore County which has no tolerance for anything, which is why the Wagon Wheel moved form Towson to Baltimore City.

Dr. Monger

Bdls73
04-01-07, 03:14
If you do stop by the stream do it on a Tuesday that way atleast you get two for one beers.

BD

Bad Bad Boy
04-05-07, 16:55
It doesn't appear that any place is safe in Baltimore these days where a guy can go have a few drinks and relax.

This article appeared in today's Baltimore Sun newspaper:

Two off-duty police officers inside a South Baltimore strip club opened fire on two men trying to rob the bar this morning, killing one and wounding the other, police said.

Officer Troy Harris, a police spokesman, said the incident occurred at Fantasies Nightclub in the 5500 block of Pennington Ave. about 2 a.m. when two men -- one armed with a shotgun, the other with a handgun -- walked into the bar.

Harris said one of the men fired a shot into the ceiling and announced a robbery. The two officers, who had just finished a 4 p.m. to midnight shift in the Southern District, took out their service weapons and shot the men.

The spokesman said one of the gunmen was pronounced dead at the scene; the other was hospitalized with gunshot wounds to his hand and arm. Harris said no patrons were injured.

Names of the suspected gunmen and the police officers were not released this morning. Harris said the officers have been placed on routine administrative duties while the shooting is investigated.

BBB

Enor Muscock
04-05-07, 17:22
If you do stop by the stream do it on a Tuesday that way atleast you get two for one beers.

BD
Now that's useful info.
Friday after 3pm they put out a complimentary spread.
Of food, that is.

Enor Muscock
04-05-07, 17:23
Two off-duty police officers inside a South Baltimore strip club opened fire on two men trying to rob the bar this morning, killing one and wounding the other, police said.

BBB
Good for them. I hope they got to finish their beers.

Ohiohighlander
04-05-07, 21:28
I'm coming to town soon. What's the best couple of clubs in town to visit?

Thanks

Trav Pokerman
04-07-07, 13:59
I'm coming to town soon. What's the best couple of clubs in town to visit?It depends on what you want. The Block is a must-see for any strip club enthusiast who has not previously been there. I'm not a fan of The Block, but it can be fun periodically. The great thing about The Block is that you can stroll from club to club without paying a cover. The disadvantage is that you are expected to purchase a drink within a few seconds of entering.

Here's the most important thing to know about The Block...."Hold your ground". Don't allow yourself to be strong-armed into buying a drink at a club where you do not see anyone of interest. Simply walk in, make a quick survey of the girls and environment, and decide whether the place is worth a $6-$7 beer.

While some Block clubs have nicer aesthetics than others, most Block clubs are essentially the same from an appearance perspective. Also, some of the girls may move between clubs.

I have enjoyed past visits to The Jewel Box, but as with anything, YMMV.

If you have not previously been to The Block, my advice is to roam among the clubs (The Block is very aptly named, as it is a city block filled with one club after another). Buy a drink at a club where you initially like the girls/atmosphere, and move one to another club for your next drink if you don't like it.

There are hawkers on the street (most of which are extremely irritating and pushy) which try to convince you that their club is the best. Don't allow them to intimidate you.

The Block is not cheap. You will be asked by one girl after another to buy a drink from her. Drinks start at $20 for the dancers, and go up from there. Be prepared to have them suck it down quicker than you've ever seen anyone drink anything, so they can move on to the next "victim".

If you're going to buy a drink for a girl, I recommend going with the ones that are frisky immediately upon going up to you. While that certainly doesn't not guarantee a satisfying experience, I have found that a dancer's initial approach is often indicative of your drinking time with her.

Depending on what you want, the older dancers may be a wise choice. By all means, if you simply want to hang out with a hottie (keeping in mind that a Block hottie is not the same as a hottie at another club...it's all relative), choose a younger one.

The Block has a larger variety of girls than more traditional clubs.3

There are other clubs in the city, which you can see reviewed on various Strip Club review sites.

Have fun.

Oh, and DO NOT use a credit card there. Also remember that if they ask for $200, they will likely settle for $100. In addition, the bartenders expect hefty tips. Depending on your intent, it may be worth giving into the 20% or more tip expectation, as they will ensure you have a good time.

Big Red50
04-17-07, 03:45
Yes Yes I am a bell ringer, last minute man, don’t do any thing to day you can put off until tomorrow. Well finishing up my 2006 personal tax returns at 11:00 PM EDT which allows me to get them to the Fayette Street US Post Office by 11:45PM EDT. Just drive by postal employees with bins offer curb side service to the lines of cars creating a midnight traffic jam. Hey I do my part I get there before midnight, no lines, no cars, no postal employees, Post office closed at 9:00 PM EDT, WTF. Get out my wireless laptop and the deadline is tomorrow 4/17/07 due to Emancipation Day in DC, I look at my Form 1040 filing Instructions and it clearly states 4/16/07 is the filling deadline WTF.

I am pissed I did something a day early WTF, first fucked by the IRS, then fucked by the Post Office, then fucked by the old wrong date routine. I am real pissed, I could go postal or get a drink, decisions decisions. It is time for me to fuck somebody, being conveniently adjacent to the Block at midnight, is this Karma or what? Drive Fayette Street to South Street to Baltimore Street and find an open parking place on the left, this is Karma again. The open parking is directly in front of the Club With No Name , I don’t think I have been here in 20 years. The last two Baltimore RT’s in December, I need help from attendees that were not as drunk as myself, did we go in The Club With No Name? Help me Doc, SF, BSR, Fool.

I go in to The Club With No Name, 1 patron, 3dancers and 1 barmaid the place is deserted. I need a f’ing drink, order a beer and a fine, fine, fine black dancer is coming off of the stage and heading for me. She is very pretty 22(finally saw her ID, you know the old fake name and then real name routine, I was not born yesterday, I come from the show me state) 34C-24-36 5-6 130#. Another black booty girl, Big Red might get lucky. Block Dancer(not her real name) starts rubbing my back, neck and other things; I flip for the lap dance. 2 this girl is grabbing little red through my jeans with that fine fine ass. She can clap her ass like RT Girl from the Last DC RT. Block Dancer(not her real name) goes down in the darkness of the bar, pulls my zipper down with her teeth and asks if she can taste my dick. This is the old are you A Cop test, I passed while Block Dancer(not her real name) is giving me a DT BBBJ at the bar. She stops and asks if I want to go down stairs, this is called suction, let me think, what do you want to do little red, but the big head asks how much, $ for the champagne and any tip I wanted to give.

So we go down into a small dingy basement changing room with a convenient mattress on the floor. The atmosphere and ambiance was shit but her attitude and service more than compensated for it. This girl was very cool and not pushy, I asked what kind of tip she had in mind, she suggested I lay back and think about it while she DTBBBJ and let me finger her fine sweet pussy, again this is called suction. I decide this could turn into a nice thing so I gave her $, that was the right incentive. DTBBBJ I mean with her tongue under my balls, stood up fucked her throat (this is Karma fellas), cover on Doggie, then CG, RCG, Mish, then head stand with me doing a inverted doggie if there is a better name for this let me know. That was it blew my load so much for Karma! She pulls off my rubber and cleans me off with her mouth DTBBBJTCNQCIM, Hoorah. She asked if I was pleased, wanted me to take her home, problem with BF Blah Blah Blah. Sorry sweetheart me casa es no su casa. She gave me her cell number, and real name, I said prove it she showed me her ID. She said she would meet me for a date at a hotel or any place of my choosing, she gave me her schedule and she said I could come by at end of shifts and pick her up. She was very accommodating lets see if digits work and attitude/service repeats.

Stats
Looks/body/attitude/service
8/8/9/9 she gets extra points for not using the standard block call: buy me a drink, buy me a drink, buy me a drink, buy me a drink…….

Well guys I had some eat in, I will try carry out later this week or next week and will report then.

Oh yeah my taxes are done a day ahead of time, I hate when that happens!

Big Red

Pphool
04-17-07, 16:24
I visited Baltimore for the first time a few weeks ago and thanks to all the information on this forum, I made efficient use of my extracurricular time in the city.

First, the profane. I couldn’t leave Baltimore without visiting the block. After walking around a while, I went into the Glass Slipper about 11 one weeknight and was immediately approached by Hollywood, a large black woman. She gave me lots of options but I settled for a HJ at the bar for .4 (plus the obligatory drink for .2). She didn’t charge anything for the lotion she used. Even though it was kind of crowded and we were in the open at the end of the bar against the mirrored wall, I was able to roam freely and finger her as she jerked me off. My fingers ended up smelling more like armpit odor than pussy smell. I left there both excited and disgusted.

And the sacred. The next morning I had an appointment with Jill, the CMT who advertises on craigslist. She has a small room in an old office building in a nice neighborhood. Soft lights, soothing music, nice conversation, very thorough massage. I left there happy and tingling all over.

Dr.Monger
04-17-07, 16:45
Yes Yes I am a bell ringer, last minute man, don’t do any thing to day you can put off until tomorrow. Well finishing up my 2006 personal tax returns at 11:00 PM EDT which allows me to get them to the Fayette Street US Post Office by 11:45PM EDT. Just drive by postal employees with bins offer curb side service to the lines of cars creating a midnight traffic jam. Hey I do my part I get there before midnight, no lines, no cars, no postal employees, Post office closed at 9:00 PM EDT, WTF. Get out my wireless laptop and the deadline is tomorrow 4/17/07 due to Emancipation Day in DC, I look at my Form 1040 filing Instructions and it clearly states 4/16/07 is the filling deadline WTF.

I am pissed I did something a day early WTF, first fucked by the IRS, then fucked by the Post Office, then fucked by the old wrong date routine. I am real pissed, I could go postal or get a drink, decisions decisions. It is time for me to fuck somebody, being conveniently adjacent to the Block at midnight, is this Karma or what? Drive Fayette Street to South Street to Baltimore Street and find an open parking place on the left, this is Karma again. The open parking is directly in front of the ******* Club, I don’t think I have been here in 20 years. The last two Baltimore RT’s in December, I need help from attendees that were not as drunk as myself, did we go in ******? Help me Doc, SF, BSR, Fool.

I go in to *******, 1 patron, 3dancers and 1 barmaid the place is deserted. I need a f’ing drink, order a beer and a fine, fine, fine black dancer is coming off of the stage and heading for me. She is very pretty 22(finally saw her ID, you know the old fake name and then real name routine, I was not born yesterday, I come from the show me state) 34C-24-36 5-6 130#. Another black booty girl, Big Red might get lucky. ***** (not her real name) starts rubbing my back, neck and other things; I flip for the lap dance. 2 this girl is grabbing little red through my jeans with that fine fine ass. She can clap her ass like Special from the Last DC RT. ****** (not her real name) goes down in the darkness of the bar, pulls my zipper down with her teeth and asks if she can taste my dick. This is the old are you A Cop test, I passed while ***** (not her real name) is giving me a DT BBBJ at the bar. She stops and asks if I want to go down stairs, this is called suction, let me think, what do you want to do little red, but the big head asks how much, $ for the champagne and any tip I wanted to give.

So we go down into a small dingy basement changing room with a convenient mattress on the floor. The atmosphere and ambiance was shit but her attitude and service more than compensated for it. This girl was very cool and not pushy, I asked what kind of tip she had in mind, she suggested I lay back and think about it while she DTBBBJ and let me finger her fine sweet pussy, again this is called suction. I decide this could turn into a nice thing so I gave her $, that was the right incentive. DTBBBJ I mean with her tongue under my balls, stood up fucked her throat (this is Karma fellas), cover on Doggie, then CG, RCG, Mish, then head stand with me doing a inverted doggie if there is a better name for this let me know. That was it blew my load so much for Karma! She pulls off my rubber and cleans me off with her mouth DTBBBJTCNQCIM, Hoorah. She asked if I was pleased, wanted me to take her home, problem with BF Blah Blah Blah. Sorry sweetheart me casa es no su casa. She gave me her cell number, and real name, I said prove it she showed me her ID. She said she would meet me for a date at a hotel or any place of my choosing, she gave me her schedule and she said I could come by at end of shifts and pick her up. She was very accommodating lets see if digits work and attitude/service repeats.

Stats
8/8/9/9 she gets extra points for not using the standard block call: buy me a drink, buy me a drink, buy me a drink, buy me a drink…….

Well guys I had some eat in, I will try carry out later this week or next week and will report then.

Big Red

BR50,

Great report, as usual. I know you were excited by your fantastic score. However, please edit this post to remove the name of the club and the stage name of the dancer, for her and the club's protection. Remember discretion is the better part of Valor.

Dr. Monger

Big Red50
04-17-07, 19:38
BR50,

Great report, as usual. I know you were excited by your fantastic score. However, please edit this post to remove the name of the club and the stage name of the dancer, for her and the club's protection. Remember discretion is the better part of Valor.

Dr. MongerThanks for reining me in Doc. I certainly would not want the Un-named Dancer at the Club With No Name to have LE or pervert problems. Thanks Doc and could you edit the Un-named dancers name in your report.

I might have to frequent the block more often.

Big Red

Lever2000
04-30-07, 14:46
Thanks for reining me in Doc. I certainly would not want the Un-named Dancer at the Club With No Name to have LE or pervert problems. Thanks Doc and could you edit the Un-named dancers name in your report.

I might have to frequent the block more often.

Big RedBlack dancers aren't my cup of tea, but I am sure curious/tempted by this post. $+$ tip for the block? That's a good price. Or I just have sucker written on my forehead.

Your post will probably tempt me to make my own trip down there tonight. I've been going to the same AMP for a year now and would like a different flavor.

Bad Bad Boy
05-04-07, 13:50
This article appeared in today's Baltimore Sun newspaper and is a follow up to an earlier article recently posted here. There doesn't appear to be any safe place to get away from violent crime these days.

Baltimore police have arrested a third man wanted in connection with the holdup last month of a Baltimore strip club that was foiled by two off-duty police officers.

Members of the Warrant Apprehension Task Force arrested David Robinson, 34, yesterday at an unspecified location in Prince George's County, police said.

Robinson, who lives in Mount Rainier, has been charged in a warrant with armed robbery and other related charges in connection with the April 5 incident at Fantasies Night Club in the 5500 block of Pennington Ave.

Police said two men entered the club shortly before 2 a.m. and announced a robbery, and one man fired a shot into the ceiling.

The off-duty police officers shot the pair, killing one man and wounding another. Police have said they believe Robinson was acting as the getaway driver.

BBB

Saiyen
05-16-07, 20:33

I am pissed I did something a day early WTF, first fucked by the IRS, then fucked by the Post Office, then fucked by the old wrong date routine. I am real pissed, I could go postal or get a drink, decisions decisions. It is time for me to fuck somebody, being conveniently adjacent to the Block at midnight, is this Karma or what? Drive Fayette Street to South Street to Baltimore Street and find an open parking place on the left, this is Karma again. The open parking is directly in front of the Club With No Name , I don’t think I have been here in 20 years. The last two Baltimore RT’s in December, I need help from attendees that were not as drunk as myself, did we go in The Club With No Name? Help me Doc, SF, BSR, Fool.

I go in to The Club With No Name, 1 patron, 3dancers and 1 barmaid the place is deserted. I need a f’ing drink, order a beer and a fine, fine, fine black dancer is coming off of the stage and heading for me. She is very pretty 22(finally saw her ID, you know the old fake name and then real name routine, I was not born yesterday, I come from the show me state) 34C-24-36 5-6 130#. Another black booty girl, Big Red might get lucky. Block Dancer(not her real name) starts rubbing my back, neck and other things; I flip for the lap dance. 2 this girl is grabbing little red through my jeans with that fine fine ass. She can clap her ass like RT Girl from the Last DC RT. Block Dancer(not her real name) goes down in the darkness of the bar, pulls my zipper down with her teeth and asks if she can taste my dick. This is the old are you A Cop test, I passed while Block Dancer(not her real name) is giving me a DT BBBJ at the bar. She stops and asks if I want to go down stairs, this is called suction, let me think, what do you want to do little red, but the big head asks how much, $ for the champagne and any tip I wanted to give.

Stats

8/8/9/9 she gets extra points for not using the standard block call: buy me a drink, buy me a drink, buy me a drink, buy me a drink.

Big RedDamn motha fucking congrats! I will have to venture out to MD 1 day. So how did the follow up call go Big Red?

Big Red50
05-18-07, 00:02
Damn motha fucking congrats! I will have to venture out to MD 1 day. So how did the follow up call go Big Red?I have spoken to her several times, but have not been able to hook up, I have been to busy with civilians, MILFS and a 22 year old non-pro Ivy League black booty college girl. I met her through an add on CL but she has not posted in a month, I guess she is now under the radar thank God for digits that work. This girls 36D-27-38 beautiful ass just floats my boat. 2 sets of working digits that would never happen with SW’s.

The un-named dancer at The Club With No Name TCWNN, has wanted to meet after 2AM shift way past my bedtime. But I will stay up late one night and report, perhaps this week end.

Big Red

Member #6222
05-20-07, 14:42
Its been about 4 years since I've been to the block as I've moved away from the Wash DC/ Baltimore area. Upon my return on Friday around rush hour, I stopped in for a delicious cheesesteak at Crazy John's. Unfortunately, that was probably the best part of my trip. I'm not sure if my perceptions have changed as I've gotten older or if I've been spoiled by hot French Canadian girls while living in Montreal, but the Block has seriously gone down the shi**er. I meandered in all the clubs on the side street and in Club Pussycat and walked right back out of each one. Also stopped in the Jewel Box, had a beer and left. No less than 3 girls asked me for a "couple dollars" without so much as to putting 5 minutes into trying to develop a repetoir with me. One just asked me for some change.

The blocks days appear to be numbered as condos are going up nearby and business seems to be really bad (lack of any tourists or businessmen, seemed to be all "locals").

Dr.Monger
05-20-07, 22:07
I had the misfortune of visiting the Block(TM) lately. It is unbelievable how pathetic it has become. I swear to you that on a recent trip I spent $2. Two dollars. One was a tip to the bartender who gave me my drink (on the house) and the other was to a dancer who came by whilst I was imbibing said drink. And I only stopped becuase of the free drink. No other club I ventured into had anything even worth a $6 drink to watch. The quantity and quality of girls was simply sad. If I only knew many years ago what I know now (and had the cash) I could have had some fun before things got so bad. A variety of factors has changed the Block(TM), but the shutting down of the westside clubs and their transference to the Block(TM) has definitely changed the nature of the gents (and I use that term loosely) wandering E. Baltimore street, as well as rendering several clubs simply a waste of time for some of us as they don't offer the type of dancer we like.

I am sure in time the pendulum will swing back. It had better be soon.

Dr. Monger

Enor Muscock
05-21-07, 08:13
I had the misfortune of visiting the Block(TM) lately. It is unbelievable how pathetic it has become.

Wow, that's distressing. Nothing decent on the streets, the AMP's on the downswing and even the Block, the last bastion of anonymous sex, isn't worth the parking fee. What's a brother monger to do?

I've been looking at trying some of the TER and BD local talent, but they all want this verification bullshit. I'm married, self-employed, and work out of the house. I'll be damned if I'm going to give a contact where my wife can answer the phone to talk to some "courtesan". Any of you guys have an answer to this conundrum?

Horsetrader
05-21-07, 08:37
I've been looking at trying some of the TER and BD local talent, but they all want this verification bullshit. I'm married, self-employed, and work out of the house. I'll be damned if I'm going to give a contact where my wife can answer the phone to talk to some "courtesan". Any of you guys have an answer to this conundrum?One of my buddies and I have a deal on this. I give the new provider a fake name (Jennifer) and then have the new provider call my friend's cell phone. My friend says that he is the scheduler for Jennifer and that the only records he keeps are the bad clients. He says that I'm not on the bad list so I must be OK.

We have used this about 5 times, but so far only 1 provider has actually made the call. They usually just call me back and give me the location.

Horsetrader

Android67
05-21-07, 19:22
I've been looking at trying some of the TER and BD local talent, but they all want this verification bullshit. I'm married, self-employed, and work out of the house. I'll be damned if I'm going to give a contact where my wife can answer the phone to talk to some "courtesan". Any of you guys have an answer to this conundrum?
Another approach is one of the pre-verification services, like Room Service 2000 (aka RS2K). I don't know how much they cost, but there is a fee involved... Some agencies have less-stringent requirements (if any, LOL), which can be a stepping stone to the independent girls.

You can also try building a professional relationship with the courtesan of your choice via e-mail, explain your situation, etc. Once you've actually met, you can ask her to white-list you on TER, too. And TER members have been having Meet & Greets -- they can be a way to meet several prospective ladies at once. The DC forum is quite active in that regard.

Good Luck!

Midnight
05-22-07, 00:18
I've been looking at trying some of the TER and BD local talent, but they all want this verification bullshit. I'm married, self-employed, and work out of the house. I'll be damned if I'm going to give a contact where my wife can answer the phone to talk to some "courtesan". Any of you guys have an answer to this conundrum?They're not looking to make trouble for you -- they're just wanting to confirm that you're not a cop. When I was getting references at first, I picked reputable ladies who were well-known for discretion. If you tell her your situation, she can work something out; she might pose as a customer, or someone from your insurance agent's office. Reputable providers who are interested in screening will have some cover stories put together in advance, and will work with you to provide something plausible. They just want to be able to do a reverse phone number lookup and confirm that it doesn't go to "Howard County Police, can I help you?", that's all.

There are some services that will take care of screening you; Preferred411 is a good one, as is Date-Check. RoomService2000 is also good, but doesn't seem to be widely used around here. The advantage to a service is that you can get screened while traveling; for instance, when I go to Dallas, I just give my P411 ID when I email the lady, and I'm good to go. None of this "let me call these references and get back to you once I hear from them" bullshit -- I can have a lady finish screening and be on her way to my hotel in 30 minutes, if everything goes right. I called a chick once, gave her my P411 ID over the phone, and she checked it while I was on hold. She set me up right then for later that evening. It's $60 per year, but well worth it.

Mr Jon
05-28-07, 01:20

First, don't bother with agencies if you are looking to build up references. If the lady is serious about requiring references, she probably will not accept an agency as one. They normally specify a reference by an independent provider.

Don't make an appointment via their web site appointment request form. There will usually be some mandatory fields for the references. Just use the email or phone numbers for contact for an appointment. Don't even mention references and they usually will not either. I have only had one provider who posted that she required references actually ask for them when I called her. By that time I had several ladies I could give.

I have never had to give up personal info, like work numbers or such. I always call using an unblocked cell phone and give that number for them to return a call.

Dr.Monger
05-29-07, 23:58
I finally had some success on The Block(TM) recently. One club had a few hotties while the others were dead. One beautiful dancer who looked like the hot girl next door with a cute face and a killer 19 y.o. body was extremely aggressive until she found out I don't do the back room. Does not go out of the club however, two bad, she was escort quality. But another young hottie was more than eager to meet me, and lived up to her word about a meeting outside the club. It was the first sign of life there in some time.

Dr. Monger

P.S. My 500th post is coming up, I hope to make it special...any suggestions?

Big Red50
05-31-07, 04:59
I finally had some success on The Block(TM) recently. One club had a few hotties while the others were dead. One beautiful dancer who looked like the hot girl next door with a cute face and a killer 19 y.o. body was extremely aggressive until she found out I don't do the back room. Does not go out of the club however, two bad, she was escort quality. But another young hottie was more than eager to meet me, and lived up to her word about a meeting outside the club. It was the first sign of life there in some time.

Dr. Monger

P.S. My 500th post is coming up, I hope to make it special...any suggestions?Well Doc this is a milestone. I just did my 333th post with three girls Brazilian, Black Booty and MILF in three states. I suggest 5 incredible blockettes, or a single 5 star blockett. Is there such a thing as $$$$$ pussy in Baltimore. LOL

Big Red

Benchseats Rock
06-02-07, 00:10
Well Doc this is a milestone. I just did my 333th post with three girls Brazilian, Black Booty and MILF in three states. I suggest 5 incredible blockettes, or a single 5 star blockett. Is there such a thing as $$$$$ pussy in Baltimore. LOL

Big Red

Knowing Doc as well as I do, I would be hard presserd to imagine that there are in fact, 5 blockettes that he would find acceptable. At least, 5 working on the Block at the same time....

But damn... 500 posts deserves something special.. We should have a RT or something.

- Bench

Evil Chux
06-03-07, 12:46
Ok, so I've been lurking here for awhile, more interested in the AMP side of things, but I've had some experiences in the strip clubs, and previously had nothing to write about.

Last night, that changed.

First off, I am familiar with places like GGC, where you pay an arm and a leg to get in, pay a lot for a room, and then get a fully clothed grind for $$$. I actually met and dated a few girls outside of the club, but it always seemed to be too expensive for a hobby. I'm 'friendly' with a few of the girls that work there now but I've decided to keep the wallet closed when it comes to them.

So last night my best friend and I went out and ended up at The Block. Now the last time I was there, I was probably 16 years old, and it was, quite frankly, scary as shit. Now I'm a little more in touch with the world, and know how things work, so I felt more comfortable.

The first place we went into was a very nice looking club, girls probably in the 8+ range for looks. Too bad they were all skiers. Also, the guy-to-girl ratio was low, so my buddy and I were swarmed with 4-5 girls as soon as we sat down. Paid $8 for a shotglass full of jack and coke, and then left quickly.

From there we went across the street, the doorman used to work with my buddy at The Ritz, and we stood and bs'd for awhile with him, and then went into the bar. WHOA!

This was the same place I went when I was 16 (different name back then). Still a shithole compared to places like GGC. But the Bartender, Debra was hot as hell, poured heavy drinks, that were big drinks, and they were the same price as the place across the street. She also hooked us up with free shots after we helped her open some bottles (long fake nails don't make for easy opening) and $1 premium drinks courtesy of our favorite new stripper, Wonderland. We were throwing $1's at her and if we could land them in the glass between her tits we got a drink. The owner was cool too.

Granted, I saw some shit there that made me want to burn my eyes out. Like the very hirstute black stripper. But all in all, a good night.

I ended up back with Tara, got a private room 40 minute lapdance for. 6 +. 2 tip (which is still cheaper than GGC, where you pay. 3 for a 5 minute public lapdance, no touching, and still have to pay a tip. Private rooms there are $$$+tip and still no touching.). My private dance was only supposed to be 20 minutes but the owner came over and asked if I wanted another, and before I could answer she looked at the clock and said 'nevermind, have fun', because it was close to closing time.

For those of you keeping track, Tara claimed to be 21, about 5'4", nice trim dancers body, short blond hair in a bob. I would say overall about a 6. Nice teeth (all there, clean and straight), clear blue eyes (didn't have that coked out look that they get. She said she was fairly new to this), and nice personality, not pushy at all. Small tits, probably an A-cup, and shaved blonde snizz (had a little stubble).

So I'm thinking about possibly going back, my dancer told me the best times to come in, and how much FS costs, etc.

So since this was my first foray outside of the overpriced clubs near the county, do you think I got ripped off or did I do OK? I spent, including the bar tab, around $ and was there for about 3 hours total.

EC

Smiling Fox
06-03-07, 21:47
Hey guys, lets all get together and have an RT!

I'm in. Just let me know. After next week end I'm free till July 3.

Smiling Fox; )

Big Red50
06-04-07, 04:34
Hey guys, lets all get together and have an RT!

I'm in. Just let me know. After next week end I'm free till July 3.

Smiling Fox; )

Hello Smiling Fox

Hell yeah, we have DC RT's lets have a Doc RT or Block RT. We have trifuctas, and bifuctas how about a blockfucta, every body has to get sexed by a blockette, barstool BJ's count (this could be the title for a new country western hit "Barstool BJ's", no somebody already recorded that one). Lap dances do not count unless you can hide the pickle while grinding.

I am free 6/11-6/29/07 wedding on 6/30/07(wedding's have been very productive lately for civilian MILF's, thanks to SF pointers) and after the 4th.

Patiently waiting on the edge of my barstool.

Big Red

Big Red

Big Red50
06-04-07, 05:22
Ok, so I've been lurking here for awhile, more interested in the AMP side of things, but I've had some experiences in the strip clubs, and previously had nothing to write about.

So last night my best friend and I went out and ended up at The Block. Now the last time I was there, I was probably 16 years old, and it was, quite frankly, scary as shit. Now I'm a little more in touch with the world, and know how things work, so I felt more comfortable.

For those of you keeping track, Tara claimed to be 21, about 5'4", nice trim dancers body, short blond hair in a bob. I would say overall about a 6. Nice teeth (all there, clean and straight), clear blue eyes (didn't have that coked out look that they get. She said she was fairly new to this), and nice personality, not pushy at all. Small tits, probably an A-cup, and shaved blonde snizz (had a little stubble).

So I'm thinking about possibly going back, my dancer told me the best times to come in, and how much FS costs, etc.

So since this was my first foray outside of the overpriced clubs near the county, do you think I got ripped off or did I do OK? I spent, including the bar tab, around $ and was there for about 3 hours total.

EC

Hello Chux

Welcome to the board, great first post one of the few newbies who get it, "ask not what your forum can do for you but, what you can do for your form.

Drinking at the block 3 hours and lap dances for $ you did fine. Hell I can go to Annapolis with friends for the evening and spend more than $, you know carbombs and oyster shooters run up the tab; Furthermore the closest we might get to any block quality pussy is a warm bar stool. If you get to know the girls schedules and likes you can get FS for twice that $$. The goal here is to get an incredible looking blockette for carry out to a hotel/motel/notel so you can open up the whole package and savor it for a while.

As a suggestion, in the future when you post, omit the bar name or the dancers name, and offer it to “trusted members or senior members” via private message (PM). This advice was given to me by the Honorable Dr.Monger, Mayor elect of the Baltimore Block, when I posted a graphic Block report with to much information. You would not want to cause trouble for your favorite Blockette or her club with LE or some weirdo; yes unfortunately weirdoes do read this board. Now whom is a trusted member, you decide it is your intel and recon. I suggest looking at their posts, to see a history of reports and look for information exchange. As our fearless leader has so often stated

Gentlemen,

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between Men on the subject of finding Women for Sex. The key word here is exchange of information going both ways.

Don't wait so long between Block trips

Big Red

Evil Chux
06-04-07, 19:17
Hello Chux

As a suggestion, in the future when you post, omit the bar name or the dancers name, and offer it to “trusted members or senior members” via private message (PM). This advice was given to me by the Honorable Dr.Monger, Mayor elect of the Baltimore Block, when I posted a graphic Block report with to much information. You would not want to cause trouble for your favorite Blockette or her club with LE or some weirdo; yes unfortunately weirdoes do read this board. Now whom is a trusted member, you decide it is your intel and recon. I suggest looking at their posts, to see a history of reports and look for information exchange. As our fearless leader has so often stated The key word here is exchange of information going both ways.
BR, Thanks for the suggestion - I was very conscious not to name the clubs themselves but didn't think about the providers name. I went back to see if I could edit it out but was unable to...if you know how to do this or if there's a mod out there who could, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks again for the advice and words of encouragement. Gonna keep reading up, I'm getting an education here. :)

EC

Loopy De Loop
06-20-07, 06:41
Friday night, I was able to be out and about, since the SO was out of town. Here is what I checked out

In the Baltimore area: could not checkout the loops yet (my wheels are not monger mobile like and stand out like a sore thumb) but at Sherrie’s: was happy to refuse to buy " X " a drink because there were no good vibes and that she was going to give me the middle finger later.

New Haven and Eldorado: being the first time I go there I just wanted to get the feel. Did not stay long but would return.

Larry 56
06-21-07, 01:27
Friday night, I was able to be out and about, since the SO was out of town. Here is what I checked out

In the Baltimore area: could not checkout the loops yet (my wheels are not monger mobile like and stand out like a sore thumb) but at Sherrie’s: was happy to refuse to buy " X " a drink because there were no good vibes and that she was going to give me the middle finger later.

New Haven and Eldorado: being the first time I go there I just wanted to get the feel. Did not stay long but would return.

Ah Sherrie's on Rt. 40?? My favorite. No back room and the bartenders keep hitting you for drinks. I once a while got lucky there and got some take home but the lap dance rates are way off the charts. If you can get take out, it can work out though as those girls are truly desparate.

Larry!

Loopy De Loop
06-21-07, 08:26
Yes Larry, the one on Pulasky.

When I will go back again I will sit far from the barman

:)

Ah Sherrie's on Rt. 40?? My favorite. No back room and the bartenders keep hitting you for drinks. I once a while got lucky there and got some take home but the lap dance rates are way off the charts. If you can get take out, it can work out though as those girls are truly desparate.

Larry!

Larry 56
06-21-07, 12:47
Yes Larry, the one on Pulasky.

When I will go back again I will sit far from the barman

:)

Pulaski! Named after the General. ;)

There used a be a woman named Tipsy or something like that wqho worked there. She's been there forever.

She's a crook. If you drink watch your change and never leave money on the bar. He favorite was to clear away your drink if you went to the head.

"Oh, I didn't know you were still here." I made her replace the drink often. She later figured out that I was on to her scam. I saw her pull it on other guys.

Larry!

Loopy De Loop
06-21-07, 14:07
Thanks for the warning, the barman I saw had a bandana on his head.

Pulaski! Named after the General. ;)

There used a be a woman named Tipsy or something like that wqho worked there. She's been there forever.

She's a crook. If you drink watch your change and never leave money on the bar. He favorite was to clear away your drink if you went to the head.

"Oh, I didn't know you were still here." I made her replace the drink often. She later figured out that I was on to her scam. I saw her pull it on other guys.

Larry!

Larry 56
06-21-07, 19:06
Thanks for the warning, the barman I saw had a bandana on his head.Sorry. I don't know him. Watch out there!

Larry!

Bdls73
06-23-07, 08:18
Does anybody know what nights January works at Sherrie's. I haven't seen her the last few times I stopped in.

BD

Happylife
06-30-07, 15:53
What is the difference between lap dance and nude lap dance?

Frank99
06-30-07, 17:20
One is when she has clothes on and the other is when she does not.

What is the difference between lap dance and nude lap dance?

Happylife
07-03-07, 22:11
One is when she has clothes on and the other is when she does not.Floks,

Which club is the best one for nude lap dance in DC and Baltimore areas?

Liketowatch56
07-13-07, 21:04
Visited the Baltimore Scores for lunch last week and it was a very nice experience. The girls were very friendly and there is no pressure to buy high priced drinks.

Redd55
07-19-07, 17:07
This is the first time me posting in this forum. I used to live in Glen Burnie from 96-99 and used to go down to the Block all the time. I am now back in the area and was wondering if I could meet up with some guys who know the Block and give me some info on the area. I would be willing to buy some drinks for some general knowledge. PM me if interested. Thanks.

Adobe James
07-20-07, 10:12
As for clubs, having done clubs in DC and Baltimore, I like the Showcase Theater in Beltsville.

http://www.noplacelikeshowcase.com/

As for the earlier question, the other difference between a regular lap dance and a nude/topless dance is price. Was that what you meant, the difference in price?

If that's not what you meant, and you really couldn't figure out the difference, then you might need to get out more.

Benchseats Rock
07-20-07, 10:50
As for clubs, having done clubs in DC and Baltimore, I like the Showcase Theater in Beltsville.

http://www.noplacelikeshowcase.com/

As for the earlier question, the other difference between a regular lap dance and a nude/topless dance is price. Was that what you meant, the difference in price?

If that's not what you meant, and you really couldn't figure out the difference, then you might need to get out more.

Those girls must have personality - or the club needs to spend some money on a better in house camera or actually go and hire a professional photographer. If that's all they've got to offer, I won't be headed there any time soon.

Larry 56
07-20-07, 11:08
Those girls must have personality - or the club needs to spend some money on a better in house camera or actually go and hire a professional photographer. If that's all they've got to offer, I won't be headed there any time soon.

Nutri-System for them, baby!
Arf-arf! :D

Larry!

Gunga Din
07-20-07, 13:07
I agree with that. Places like Hustlers and other glam joints that have attractive women and no action have no place on the block and no place in my life. Pretty soon they'll be trying to put a Baby Gap on the block and its over. Keep the block dirty.

Nutri-System for them, baby!

Arf-arf! :D

Larry!

Larry 56
07-20-07, 14:34
http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/local/baltimore_city/bal-md.ci.block20jul20,0,784439.story

Mayor Sheeeela is working hard too.

What a waste of money. They fire the dancers that offer sex? PLEASE!! No girls would be working on the block if that was true. What a joke!

Larry!

Horsetrader
07-20-07, 18:48
http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/local/baltimore_city/bal-md.ci.block20jul20,0,784439.story

Mayor Sheeeela is working hard too.

What a waste of money. They fire the dancers that offer sex? PLEASE!! No girls would be working on the block if that was true. What a joke!

Larry!Thanks for the link, I hadn't seen it.

That Sun comment doesn't represent the block accurately, we know that. Every now and then you see a newspaper article or local news broadcast that implies that many of the block dancers are college students just dancing to make money for tuition, books, and living expenses. Those are the real funny ones. I've probably had over 100 girls make sexual advances for each girl that was a real college student.

Horsetrader

Smiling Fox
07-21-07, 15:35
Need 411 on the Goddess.

Also, for all the guys who go to strip and dance clubs.

Need to know where you go to see the very best woman. Where they make the most $ The place for AAgirls.

Thanks for the help,

Smiling Fox. ;)

I will owe you a beer.