PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Baltimonger
07-01-08, 16:27
How the H*** did that happen. At 2:00 am, there are usually a minimum of 10 LEO in uniforms hanging out on the block every night. Did they not know him or recognize him or at least see than an altercation was taking place?

The story can be seen through this "in depth reporting" by Channel 2 news:
http://www.abc2news.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=5d61c5c6-42e2-4da8-b3fa-40f6b70ae5df
I smell Edward R. Murrow Award here. LOL

One Man
07-02-08, 19:13
The story can be seen through this "in depth reporting" by Channel 2 news:
http://www.abc2news.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=5d61c5c6-42e2-4da8-b3fa-40f6b70ae5df
I smell Edward R. Murrow Award here. LOL

Indeed. I can believe that an officer might take one punch from one of the occassional drunks on the block. What the story doesn't tell you is what happened to the drunk. I'll bet by the time baltimore's finest were finished with him, he's the one that should have gone to shock-trauma by ambulance.

Stoves Hot
07-09-08, 16:08
I just got back to baltimore, went down to the block to see if this girl was working but couldn't find her. She worked at Harem (when Brian owned it) her name was Adriah(sp). She was about 5'6"-7", 135lb, red hair and glasses. She worked/ was friends with this 5'11"-6' chick named Julie, brown hair. The last time I saw her dance was around june 04. I did run into her at the GB dmv in Nov 05 (had some paperwork to clear up) I was back in town in spring 06 when I went down to the Harem and saw Julie working there. Iasked about Adriah but she didn't know anything.

If any of you know if shes still around please let me know.

New to the site didn't know if this would violate the rules.

Bdls73
07-10-08, 08:04
If you are talking about the redhead that used to light matches and attach them to her nipples.... She hasn't been dancing on the block for years the last time I saw her dance was at fantasies about 4 years ago.

B.D.

Stoves Hot
07-10-08, 15:05
If you are talking about the redhead that used to light matches and attach them to her nipples.... She hasn't been dancing on the block for years the last time I saw her dance was at fantasies about 4 years ago.

B.D.Don't think I ever saw that.

Smiling Fox
07-10-08, 18:35
Its a beautiful day out, I finished up my service work today and decided to take a pass thru the old Millsteam joint. Hadn't stopped in for a while so good day to grab a late afternoon beer. I am a very serious drinker. I drank that beer seriously.

Any way, so I am sittin there watchin the young honeys strut their stuff. The next girl gets up to dance. Hmmm there is something so very familiar about this fine lookin lady. Tall, 5'8-9" light brown hair, beautiful eyes, small breasts, "B", 3" stiletto heels, not platform shoes. Dam good looking face.

What, who. I know this lady. OH MY F***KIN SELF

Its ANNA LISA. !

Oh and who is Anna Lisa. Well about a year ago, we had an Round Table down at the Goddess. I was lookin for Anna Lisa.

This is the lady that responded to my post on CL. Came to meet me, at a coffee shop in Columbia, wearing an unbelievable short skirt, 3" stiletto heels. A blouse that was so open, and she sat down in front of me, glass table, and she was, COMMANDO. I had to talk to her and have an incredibly magnificent pussy staring up at me. OH she wanted $$$. And then backed out. Anna Lisa.

So when you go to the Millstream to have a beer, and you meet Anna Lisa, Tell her to call me. Anna, you know that great guy you met in Columbia, at the coffee shop, and he stopped by the other day. OMG she does have my email and phone #. I hope she calls. I am so smitten with lust. LOL.

Smiling Fox

Stoves Hot
07-13-08, 21:00
There is one other dancer I'm looking for. Her name is Tara she danced at Fantasies for a few years. She was about 5'8", Blonde, and had a large Koi tattoo on her upper left arm. I know she also worked at nightshift as a dancer/bartender for a bit.

I use to work at a bar with her called Scorz Unlimited and was just curious if she was still around.

Stoves Hot
07-15-08, 19:38
Went down to The Block last night to hang out for a bit and was wondering how long has the city had the "no parking after 8" going on for?

Frank99
07-16-08, 09:15
Inches, orgasms or PM?

Stoves Hot
07-16-08, 18:23
Inches, orgasms or PM?PM.

I also saw Chubbies was open again.

Does anyone know if it is like the Chubbies of old or full of new strict rules?

Feldman
07-17-08, 14:42
PM.

I also saw Chubbies was open again.

Does anyone know if it is like the Chubbies of old or full of new strict rules?

Hey Stoves Hot...RTFF!!!

Stoves Hot
07-17-08, 17:40
Hey Stoves Hot...RTFF!!!Maybe I missed it. All I saw in the older posts was that they closed. I didn't see anything about them re-opening. I'll go back and search again.

Mdsmartguy
07-19-08, 10:02
Does anyone know how I might locate info in a chick that worked on the Block like 13 years ago, is the management the same at the Pussycat club, do they keep like tax records and stuff? I think I vaguely remember what here stage name was.

Any suggestions?

Bjroll John
07-19-08, 15:51
Does anyone know how I might locate info in a chick that worked on the Block like 13 years ago, is the management the same at the Pussycat club, do they keep like tax records and stuff? I think I vaguely remember what here stage name was.

Any suggestions?
Get a life.Seriously

Squire Kent
07-20-08, 00:26
Visited on Thursday night. Had about nine dancers. Best looking one was a blond by the name of Angel with a 10 body. She sat at the bar and kept asking me to try a lap dance. I didn't expect much but she was hot looking so finally paid the $20 and went upstairs.

They have remodeled and the booths are gone so the possibility of extras is reduced. Angel wanted a Grant to get naked and then reduced the quote but I wasn't buying. She didn't allow touching during the lap dance and she didn't entice me into more than one dance.

There was another dancer in there and she was naked. Not that great looking but perhaps more accomodating.

Sleeping Bag
07-20-08, 08:15

Any suggestions?

Hire a P.I.

Frank99
07-21-08, 11:57
Sometimes posting on action at strip clubs on the block is like playing a broken record because so much of the same thing applies to most of the clubs. However, since I have not posted in a while (travelling) I thought I would post about this.

I took a trip to the Plaza last night. Unfortunately I forgot her name. She used to dance at the Mouse Trap and was not there when I used to frequent the place a year ago. She is tall, red headed about 30, fully shaved where it counts, probably B cups up top but nice. Very nice ass. Ask for her when you go in...former mousetrap dancer and works both day and night for the last few months. She seem relatively clean. Standard service and everything else, but the poor economy must have changed rates for the better I am finding. I know that the girl loves sex and trusted members can PM me for details.

I confirmed what I had heard and read that the mousetrap, glass slipper, and one more club is going to get taken over by Norma Jeans. I guess that part of the block will be occupied by only two mega clubs (by block standards) soon - Norma Jeans and Hustler.

Now that I am back, I will continue to post my activities and get back into the swing of things.

--Frank

Paavenue
08-09-08, 11:28
Anybody know where I can find Kimmie from the Jewel Box or across the street where Joe works?

Stoves Hot
08-09-08, 14:52
I has some time this afternoon and was taking a quick break so I went in to check out Chubbies. I showed up about 12:30 and waited till about 15 mins later before someone came down to dance. Se was a white bbw. Not my cup of tea but I know some of you guys like that. Next a decent looking black girl showed up to talk to the manager about a job but he wasn't in and she left.

Then another black girl showed up and went upstairs to get ready but she never came down before I left. While she was upstairs a real nice looking white girl showed up, but she wasn't there to work (I almost and should've asked her for a lapdance anyway).

I didn't see anything except for the bbw dance for 2 songs and ask me to buy her a drink or get a lapdance from her a few times in the 1 hr and 15 mins I was there. I'm gonna try again on a different day hopefully it goes better the second time.

Robertm73
08-10-08, 22:48
So checked out several places,

The mouse trap, three girls work, place was dead. Rating a 2? Drink where $7 a a lap dance was $70.

Went next door to norma jean, $10 cover, very busy, not a lot of girls, hip hop crowd, left.

Went to the glass slipper, look like rejects from norma, left right away.

Went to the pussycat club, about 15 girls working, no cover, drinks $9. Lapdance $100 for 5 songs.

Rating about 5-6.

Your milage may vary

Frank99
08-10-08, 23:52
A would assume a lot of guys don't like the Plaza because it is one of the lowest end clubs on the block and yeah, they get busted from time to time. But who doesn't like to live dangerously?

I am one to always err on the side of caution when it comes to AMPs and Strip Clubs. So, let me be brief. I talked about a lady I saw a while back at the Plaza but could not remember her name. Her name is Sabrina. Cute and described in previous post. If interested, RTFF. She can do amazing things with an ice cube from a gin and tonic (mine).

Trusted senior posters feel free to pm for details. Those not so trusted, you won't be disapointed at all regardless of what you want.

Jedman
08-11-08, 15:39
Hey all. I've been lurking on here for a couple months. I am relatively new to this world and am basically looking for some intelligent guidance in my pursuits. I've gone to Night Shift off and on for awhile and enjoy it, to a point, but get the feeling there is a lot more out there.

I used to have a buddy that I went out to clubs with, but he's no longer around. I know this sounds dorky, but I always feel a bit uncomfortable going into clubs alone. I still GO, of course! Just feel awkward.

Ideally, if one or more of you veterans would like to contact me off-line and give me some tips/pointers, favorite spots, etc, I would be forever in your debt.

Dis Joint
08-12-08, 09:28
Jed,

There is a lot of great information on this site. Please read apply and report your findings.

Yours Truly,
DJ

Hey all. I've been lurking on here for a couple months. I am relatively new to this world and am basically looking for some intelligent guidance in my pursuits. I've gone to Night Shift off and on for awhile and enjoy it, to a point, but get the feeling there is a lot more out there.

I used to have a buddy that I went out to clubs with, but he's no longer around. I know this sounds dorky, but I always feel a bit uncomfortable going into clubs alone. I still GO, of course! Just feel awkward.

Ideally, if one or more of you veterans would like to contact me off-line and give me some tips/pointers, favorite spots, etc, I would be forever in your debt.

Stoves Hot
08-12-08, 10:06
I was off mon. So I decided to try Chubbies again in the afternoon. 2 decent black dancers and the white "bbw" were working and the one girl Angel was there hanging out. The "bbw" was way to clingy and annoying for me but the other dancers were ok.

I came back later that night to see if anything had changed. Angel was dancing, and I will say she does have a great body but the review the other poster put up about her lap dances made me stay away. There were another 2 black dancers working plus one from earlier.

I did get a lap dance from a girl named Caramel which she told me up front that would be all nude and I would be able to touch. And that was about all it was. Nothing special but it might be ok to hang out if you can find parking.

Sir Barton
08-16-08, 20:38
I get to Baltimore about once a year or so. I just got back from a two-night trip. Wednesday night I though I would check out Scores, since I'd never been there. There was a $5. 00 cover. I sat at the bar for a few minutes and an attractive blond with giant tits sat down next to me and asked if we could do a shot together. I told her I was just drinking beer, and she asked if I would buy her a beer. I said OK. It took the bartender a couple of minutes to get over to us. The dancer asks if it's OK if she gets a shot. I said it was OK, thinking she wanted a shot instead of the beer, but she ordered one of each. Drank her shot and asked if I would buy her something to eat. I said no. About a minute later she asked if I would buy her another shot. After I told her no, she left. Scores did not make a good first impression with me. It took a while after the ***** left for me to stop being pissed off. Fully nude dancers helped. After a couple of beers, I got a lap dance from an Hawaiian-looking brunette. $30. 00/song. I was allowed to touch her ass and tits with my left hand, but had to keep my right hand on my side since the lap dance doorman could see that side of me.

Left Scores and headed to the block. Walked into and right back out of a couple of bars, as all their girls were ugly. Tried Oasis. They had about a dozen girls and not a single customer. A couple were cute, but I did not want to be hustled by 12 girls before I had a chance to have a couple of drinks. I next went to the Pussycat club and stayed for a couple of drinks. They had some decent girls working, but all the ones I was interested in were occupied. I went to the Mousetrap next, 3 girls working and one other customer. Two of the girls looked OK (at least before they took their clothes off) so I stayed for some drinks. While I was there, I overheard the other customer buy a $1, 000. 00 drink for one of the girls. That's not a typo, it was a thousand dollars. The girl was a cute blond with big tits, but had to be at least 160 lbs. I was dying to know what $1000 buys you at the block. I waited for him to leave with the girl or take her to a private room, but for the next hour he just sat at the bar with her, drinking and smoking cigarettes. (Both bartenders and all of the dancers were also smoking). I finally got tired of waiting and left.

Sir Barton
08-16-08, 21:31
Thursday night I started out at Goddess. There was one very attractive, light-skinned black dancer with nice legs and a great ass and so-so tits. One of the other customers was monopolizing her time and none of the other dancers were worthwhile so I left.

I went to the Block and after checking out 3 or 4 places, I ended up at the Pussycat Club. I bought a drink for a dancer named Kim. She was mid 30's, very thin, tanned and toned, with small but perky tits. She was pretty good looking, but had on too much makeup. Brunette (although it was a wig, and she was shaved, so I can't be sure of her actual hair color). The private room was $230 and she wanted another $150 for FS. We settled on $80 for oral.

Since I only go to the Block about once a year, I wasn't too concerned about paying so much for a BJ. A novetly like the Block is something that is missing from most cities.

Anyway, the BJ was covered, which I requested. A BBBJ was available, but not CIM. She had a good technique and it was enjoyable. I felt like I was close to cumming for several minutes, but just couldn't get there. (I recently had the opposite problem. See my 8/1 post on the Philly SC forum). I could tell she was starting to get tired, so I offered her an extra $20 to finish inside her. She immediately climbed on top of me. I probably didn't even need to offer the extra $20. After a couple of minutes of cowgirl I was able to cum. As we were cleaning up, we heard a knock on the door to let us know time was up.

I'm not sure if this is a reliable way to get some FS at a cheaper price, but it might be worth a try.

Sir Barton
08-16-08, 21:35
I recently went to Goddness for the first time. I noticed that the prices for dancer drinks, lap dances, etc is the same as the bars on the Block. Is Goddess the same type of bar, in that anything (I. E FS) is available with all of the girls? Or some do and some don't? Or are no extras available at all?

Dr.Monger
08-17-08, 21:59
I recently went to Goddness for the first time. I noticed that the prices for dancer drinks, lap dances, etc is the same as the bars on the Block. Is Goddess the same type of bar, in that anything (I. E FS) is available with all of the girls? Or some do and some don't? Or are no extras available at all?
I spent some time in this club, because on weekend nights the often have a couple of hotties. As far as I know, no extras at Goddess, but I have not gotten a lap dance. Like any other club, if you drop enough coin, take out may be available.

Dr. Monger

Dis Joint
08-18-08, 01:50
Hit the block one early afternoon, and descended down a flight of stairs to find a bar full of 5-7 out of 10 girls. Found one who provided me with some entertainment and encouragement to purchase a higher priced drink. We went to the back and all was has for $50.00 plus $100 for the bar.

I love it when rent is due!

-DJ

Seniors PM me for more info

Top Jimmy
08-20-08, 01:17
So I have lived within an hour of Baltimore for almost 3 years, and worked in and around the are for 5, and had never been to THE BLOCK. I had a client cancel this afternoon, so I left DC early on my way home, and it just hit me. Time to go check out these clubs.

It was actually MUCH more fun than I would have anticipated. I made my way through several of the bars, kinda trying to avoid the biggest, (Hustler, Norma Jeans) that I saw and aim for the slightly more hmm. Shall we say "seedy" looking places.

First stopped in Pussy Cats. Not my scene. The bartender was annoying. I bought my $6 diet coke, and drank fast as all five of the girls were on me immediately. They wanted twenty something for a drink for the girl, and I think the private rooms started at like 220. I straight up asked the first girls if she had any idea what fun I could have for 220 on CL? She just kinda smiled and said she understood.

Next I walked over to the Mouse Trap and the club just to the left of the Mouse Trap. The Mouse Trap literally had 1 girl working. She was hot, but just one. Blonde, nice sized fake tits, super friendly. She was quickly busy with what seemed to be regulars. The owner/bartender was a real character and we chatted about rent in the area, and he kinda hinted that his future may not look good, as his lease is up very soon.

Next door, I really can't recall the name of the place, to the left, there were about 6 girls working. 2 were just obese. One older white woman was all over me, and would probably be a lot of fun, but the prices they were quoting were ridiculous. Really. Ridiculous. I just had a diet coke, and chatted with some of the girls and eventually took off.

Went back in the Mouse Trap as this girl had been by far the best looking thing I had seen. She was still pretty busy, but the guy inside was cool, and gave me some good advice on take out elsewhere in the area.

All in all, it was pretty fun. It gave me hope that with enough hunting there might be some real good times to be had on The Block.

This was all from around 3pm to 5pm. Tons of cops all over the streets. Would hope they are there at night too!

Take it easy.

TJ

Sir Barton
08-20-08, 21:34
I spent some time in this club, because on weekend nights the often have a couple of hotties. As far as I know, no extras at Goddess, but I have not gotten a lap dance. Like any other club, if you drop enough coin, take out may be available.

Dr. MongerThanks for the reply.

I always assumed that the whole point of the $25 dancer drinks was to sit and negotiate prices and services. If there's nothing to negotiate, why would anyone buy these drinks? Maybe it's just a way to rip-off the drunks after baseball and football games.

Essex15
08-20-08, 22:57
I have had quite a bit of experience at the goddess thanks to the bizzare adventures my friends and I had in graduate school right down the street. Some of my friends lived in The Redwood which is right across from the Goddess, and every time we had an exam we had a sort of ritual where we'd go in there the night before for an hour or two, get some beers and lapdances, and then go pull all nighters. Without going into too much personal detail, once the girls found out our majors and where we worked, they became very, very friendly and takeout *was* available. The caveat was this was only after we got to know the girls for about a year and they became comfortable with us. Hell, the owner of the club knew a couple of us and I think my friends had him over for a BBQ once, although the details of this are slightly foggy.

Also, things were very, very different during the weeknights. When it's slow the girls were more creative for getting money and I received a few handjobs just sitting in the booths, and I saw a couple of girls go with customers into the bathrooms. This was few years ago, last time I went was end of 2006, so it's probably changed just like everything else.

Kram13
08-22-08, 17:25
Had a fem minutes to kill and was driving through the city. Decided to stop at the block. In and out of a few bars. Nothing impressed me. Went downstairs Plaza. About 5 girls working 3 black, 2 white. One white dancing giving a nice kitty show. Six bucks for a soda and I sit. Halfway through the soda I am joined by Eve. For the block she looks exceptional. White maybe 23, nice body. She says Hi by sitting on the stool next to me and shaking hands with my crotch. Within a minute she is giving me lap dance prices in the VIP room. No lights, one hour, etc. Now my heads are spinning (both because she is really saying high to my pants now) The last thing I remember was 3 song lap dance behind the curtain, lights off, you can touch whatever you want. 5 for the bar. 4 for me with the best blow job you ever had. She was right. Nice shaved kitty and she let my fingers roam, hard nipples and lot action. She paid lots of attention to the boys and finished the job! I will repeat!

Stoves Hot
08-23-08, 18:53
Couldn't sleep today so I made a trip to the block and stopped by the Plaza and saw the show. There were about 5-6 white girls and 1 black girls there. I saw Eve and I waited for her to come over. She was finishing a lap dance with another girl named Sabrina who also looked really good. There was an "older" girl behind the bar named Danni who with the help of surgery had some fantastic breasts.

Greeted very fondly by Eve who went into her very reasonably price list and I decided to get a private dance. $. 4 to the bar and $ to her. We got settled in the back and she told me to prepare for the best BJ ever (she wasn't lying about that either). Started off with a BBJ then got covered up, eventually moved to CG. She really loves having her nipples played with and sucked on alot. She said she also liked CG since she cums faster that way and she either us a good actress or wasn't lying about that. We moved to doggie for a while and she came again. When I pulled out she flipped around and told me to JO and CIM as I got close she slammed her mouth all the way on until I was done and the next thing I know she swallowed it all down.

The was one of the best experiences I've had on the Block, I hope I get to try her and Sabrina next I'm there.

As for the Drama. A large group of guys showed up and a second girl tried to dance with another on stage and that let to a loud disagreement with the bartender, a senior dancer and the second girl.

Dr.Monger
08-24-08, 01:35
Had a fem minutes to kill and was driving through the city. Decided to stop at the block. In and out of a few bars. Nothing impressed me. Went downstairs Plaza. About 5 girls working 3 black, 2 white. One white dancing giving a nice kitty show. Six bucks for a soda and I sit. Halfway through the soda I am joined by Eve. For the block she looks exceptional. White maybe 23, nice body. She says Hi by sitting on the stool next to me and shaking hands with my crotch. Within a minute she is giving me lap dance prices in the VIP room. No lights, one hour, etc. Now my heads are spinning (both because she is really saying high to my pants now) The last thing I remember was 3 song lap dance behind the curtain, lights off, you can touch whatever you want. 5 for the bar. 4 for me with the best blow job you ever had. She was right. Nice shaved kitty and she let my fingers roam, hard nipples and lot action. She paid lots of attention to the boys and finished the job! I will repeat!
I would be very very cautious with Eve. She is an IV drug user. (Shocking I know). Her best friend is/was also an IV drug user. They used to shoot up together. The best friend is HIV positive. (Eve has confirmed this). Did they share needles? I do not know...Better safe than sorry. Glad to hear Eve is looking good. For quite a while she looked just awful. Its funny, when she was brand new (and I met her the first week she worked) she was drop dead gorgeous. She was also one of the Trashman's favorites, but that was many years ago. He has been dead 4 years now...

Dr. Monger

Dis Joint
08-27-08, 21:56
OK so I was bored today and I felt like blowing some $$ so I thought AMP or strip club, and I decided on The Block. So I started walking the block early and visited a few clubs. I saw a tall light skinned cutie at Circus, A cutie at the Jewel Box, and a couple cuties at the red room and lust (downstairs). I found myself in the back of one club making out with 2 dancers at one club and then doing the exact same thing 10min later at another.

Nothing else to report except that my take-out fell through (but that was partly my fault).

-DJ
P.S. there was some serious foot traffic on Baltimore Street WORKING hard

Frank99
08-28-08, 10:40
Yep, agreed. Everytime I go the foot traffic is incredibly heavy. I wonder if a virgin can walk from one end of the block to the other without becoming de-flowered? LOL.

I never take part in the foot traffic. Midway-yes. But I usually link up with the strippers at the Midway before take-out.

Frank

Squire Kent
08-29-08, 00:11
Clubs Lust and Pussycat were closed Thursday night due to police raids. I believe this took place on the afternoon shifts. At evening shift time there were many police vehicles parked in front of Lust. Doorman at Red Room indicated they were closed because of prostitution charges. Flamino and Hope Diamond seemed to have a large number of dancers. Perhaps some were from the closed clubs.

Dis Joint
08-29-08, 12:27
So I went to the block again yesterday. I went to a snake charming club off the beaten path. There were various amounts of talent big and small, short and tall. I found one young lady who enticed me with her snake charming skills and was able to make my garter snake stand up and sway. We went to the back and I asked her what other tricks can she do she tells me that when she plays the skin flute she can make snake spit venom. She also said that she can also protect herself from the snake poison by covering the snake with some sort of apparatus (I believe she called it Latex?) and sitting on it. I was impressed. I inquired about the price of these various talents. She replied 100 rubies. I told her I don't have 100 rubies I told her that I only had 40 rubies left. She enthusiastically showed me the talents that she had. I enjoyed her show and left only spending 80 rubies.

8 rubies for my drink
2 rubies for a tip to the bartender
10 rubies to tip other various snake charmers
60 rubies for lap dance and snake charming show.

-DJ

P.S. does anyone know of meetings for those of us that are addicted to snake charming clubs?

Off Color
09-02-08, 22:42
Clubs Lust and Pussycat were closed Thursday night due to police raids. I believe this took place on the afternoon shifts. At evening shift time there were many police vehicles parked in front of Lust. Doorman at Red Room indicated they were closed because of prostitution charges. Flamino and Hope Diamond seemed to have a large number of dancers. Perhaps some were from the closed clubs.Last I knew Lust and PC were owned by the same guy. Maybe he pissed somebody off.

Stoves Hot
09-05-08, 20:12
So I woke up and decided to head out before work. I watched a few girls dance, then decided to talk to Sabrina. I got a private dance with her in the back. We settled on. 80+tip. She started with a sloppy playing of the skin flute, although she played a little too long cause when she got things covered up to show me her riding skills she wasn't able ride long as I was done.

Also an Eve update she was picked for pros. And she had an open warrant so she'll be gone for a bit. This happened way outside the club though.

WebHen
09-05-08, 21:11
Went to the block on Thursday afternoon. Pussycat club around 12:30. Five or six girls, all decent looking, one really hot. Her body anyway. Perfect ass and long blond hair down past it. Nice girl. Taylor. $7 diet coke, $3 tips for dancers. Stayed about 20 minutes, on my lunch break. On my way out, I asked Taylor about lap dances or whatever. She told me the prices, which I forget, and grabbed my dick. I will be back to try her out. She seems like a lot of fun. Says she works mostly weekends.

Only Me
09-06-08, 13:46
Stopped by Chubbies on a recent weekday afternoon.

Of the dancers, two caught my eye: Katie, a rather plump white woman, and Sherry, an attractive African-American woman. Katie wasn't doing much for my libido until she started spreading her legs and lips on the stage; up close I found her to be fairly attractive, but I found Sherry more interesting. She explained her prices: $20 for a clothed lap dance; $40 for a nude one. After checking out the other dancers, I decided to go for the $40 dance with her.

Up the stairs we went, to the empty second floor, where she pulled a chair up to the low stage and began to dance. She slid from stage to lap a couple of times and slowly undressed. It was very slow and very sensual, and much more fun than I expected. I opted for a second go, and she went downstairs to hand over another $40 of mine to the bar. It got better and better, and for a extra tip, I had a very good time.

InsaneDC
09-13-08, 02:22
First Friday daytime run in years. Stopped in Flamingo, Lust and Plaza. The Plaza had only 3 girls, who had nice bodies, but were obviously high. Lust had decent talent, but I decided not to stay. The Flamingo had about 10 girls. One was really nice, who I bought a drink with.

Extras were available at Flamingo and Plaza, but I declined at both. In hindsight, I should have done the Flamingo. The Plaza was cheap, with a full service experience price around 140. Full service at Flamingo would have been 200-220.

Overall, not a bad time. Much better than my last daytime experience. Looks like I will stick with weekend visits only.

MikedD
09-14-08, 09:26
First Friday daytime run in years. Stopped in Flamingo, Lust and Plaza. The Plaza had only 3 girls, who had nice bodies, but were obviously high. Lust had decent talent, but I decided not to stay. The Flamingo had about 10 girls. One was really nice, who I bought a drink with.

Extras were available at Flamingo and Plaza, but I declined at both. In hindsight, I should have done the Flamingo. The Plaza was cheap, with a full service experience price around 140. Full service at Flamingo would have been 200-220.

Overall, not a bad time. Much better than my last daytime experience. Looks like I will stick with weekend visits only.

Are weekends really that much better in most peoples opinion? I have been there both weekdays and weekends and weekend nights. Weekend nights obviously are busy with lots of customers in most of the bars. However, I have not noticed any difference between weekend days and weekday days. Not many customers during any day. Thats why usually after checking out the bars (in and out so I don't pay the cover), if I see nothing interesting I go to the local Midway bar. Usually you can find a girl and buy her a beer for 2 or 3 bucks and get some cheap feels in while she plays with you. That is all I usually do. I have never taken out a girl from there, but they are available if you want one. Have fun and stay safe.

Belairman
09-14-08, 21:38
Went to the Gold Club last Wednesday afternoon. A lot pricier than the block stories you guys have but I got off work early and was only a block or two away. Watched for about a half an hour from the floor and declined a couple of dance offers. Finally settled on Isis, 21 and going to college, and spent a half an hour in the VIP area. Private booth, curtain and video camera. She has a great body and is very motivated. Could have been more liberal with contact but still a great time.

Value - 5, based mostly on price
Looks - 9
Attitude - 9
Overall - 8

Primprimate
09-15-08, 01:14
http://www.crazyrussiangirls.com/

Anyone here go here at all? I was thinking about checking it out. Also I really have never been to a strip club before and I was wondering where is a good place to go that might also have some good hot wings.

Sleeping Bag
09-15-08, 19:13
Went to the Gold Club last Wednesday afternoon. A lot pricier than the block stories you guys have but I got off work early and was only a block or two away. Watched for about a half an hour from the floor and declined a couple of dance offers. Finally settled on Isis, 21 and going to college, and spent a half an hour in the VIP area. Private booth, curtain and video camera. She has a great body and is very motivated. Could have been more liberal with contact but still a great time.

Value - 5, based mostly on price
Looks - 9
Attitude - 9
Overall - 8

In just about any and every city I've been in the U.S., "Gold Clubs" are all the same: hot girls, hot dances, boucoup $$$, and no extras.

Spinnerluvr
09-15-08, 19:55
http://www.crazyrussiangirls.com/

Anyone here go here at all? I was thinking about checking it out. Also I really have never been to a strip club before and I was wondering where is a good place to go that might also have some good hot wings.If you have NEVER been to a strip club before your first should be Sherries Show Bar, down the road heading in town on the left. has been a while for me but i think its still there.

Go by yourself about 2 in the afternoon.

Don't know about wings but the woman are cheap.

Don't hurt yourself in there.

Jack Meoff2

Belairman
09-15-08, 20:10
In just about any and every city I've been in the U.S., "Gold Clubs" are all the same: hot girls, hot dances, boucoup $$$, and no extras.I'll agree with that.

In respect to the post about the Crazy Russian, went there on a weekend about 2 years ago, never went back. Girls weren't great then and I don't think things would have changed based on the rest of the club.

Dis Joint
09-16-08, 15:15
Isane you can get the same price at the Flamingo especially if you are in there on a MOnday Tuesday or Wednesday. The Girls will ask for approx 110 for the VIP then want a tip. Depending on how well you negeotiate I have had it offered to me at 140 total.

Thenocturnal
09-16-08, 22:25
If you have NEVER been to a strip club before your first should be Sherries Show Bar, down the road heading in town on the left. has been a while for me but i think its still there.They had a fire back in Dec. 2007.

Thier website still indicates they are closed.

Jim N Maryland
09-16-08, 23:07
I made a trip to the block recently, and found that my ATF was back. While discussing drink prices I began to wonder how much of the bar fee do the dancers get? Perhaps some of the senior members with connections know what percentage they get from the $20 "buy her a drink" drink or $80-$150 "lap dance" drink.

Smiling Fox
09-16-08, 23:27
I just went to thier site.

those girls look pretty good to me.

next night out I am heading over there. Just for a visit.

Smiling Fox

Jim N Maryland
09-17-08, 00:26
Who would have thought those working at the block take every advantage to get more money. I bought my drink at a block club, with a 20. Left my change sitting in front of me for my next drink (s). Noticed after a while that my $14 had dwindled down to $10. The bartender kept taking 1s here and there. I had noticed her "shuffling" or "stacking" my change a few times while she and I and a blockette where talking. I know it wasn't tips for dancers, because nobody was dancing.

Lesson learned.

Bdls73
09-17-08, 01:38
Most of the girls get $4.00 for every $20.00 drink

B.D.

I made a trip to the block recently, and found that my ATF was back. While discussing drink prices I began to wonder how much of the bar fee do the dancers get? Perhaps some of the senior members with connections know what percentage they get from the $20 "buy her a drink" drink or $80-$150 "lap dance" drink.

Horsetrader
09-17-08, 08:26
Most of the girls get $4.00 for every $20.00 drink

B.D.That is the same as I've been told. When the Pussy Cat drinks increased from $20 to $25, the girls' cuts increased from $4 to $5. The more expensive drinks were also 20%.

I don't know if this is still true, but years ago I was told that the girls got a certain amount just for showing up and dancing. They didn't get anything additional for the first few drinks but then started making the $4 per drink.

Years ago the different bars had different pay schemes. Don't know the current pay schemes.

Member #4061
09-17-08, 10:46
Who would have thought those working at the block take every advantage to get more money. I bought my drink at a block club, with a 20. Left my change sitting in front of me for my next drink (s). Noticed after a while that my $14 had dwindled down to $10. The bartender kept taking 1s here and there. I had noticed her "shuffling" or "stacking" my change a few times while she and I and a blockette where talking. I know it wasn't tips for dancers, because nobody was dancing.

Lesson learned.

Sounds like mousetrap. I thought that place closed down. The block is a shark tank. Most of the people down there came out of the womb hustling somebody. When you're on a shark feed, you want to put the food out in small increments otherwise the sharks will take your arm off at the elbow. As you have learned, never ever put money on the bar unless it is a tip for the bartender. Even if you keep your change from a drink stacked neatly at your rail with your drink in front of it, someone will continue to hustle and haggle until you part with the money because they know you are planning on spending that money. The faster you spend it. The faster you will reload. Blockettes are smart ass a whip when it comes to parting a man and his money. I wouldn't even advise getting change(dancers tips) in some of these places because they'll put you on a number as soon as they see your wallet. Ever notice how hard they stare at an open wallet? Reserve one pocket for ones for dancer tips. Start saving your ones a month or two out and you won't even need change.

Have fun. The block is a great time.

Slim

Gintonicrocks
09-18-08, 05:01
If you have NEVER been to a strip club before your first should be Sherries Show Bar, down the road heading in town on the left. has been a while for me but i think its still there.

Go by yourself about 2 in the afternoon.

Don't know about wings but the woman are cheap.

Don't hurt yourself in there.

Jack Meoff2

Didn't they have something like "10 hot dancer's, and 3 big fat one's" on their marquee out front?
GTR

Horsetrader
09-18-08, 08:22
Didn't they have something like "10 hot dancer's, and 3 big fat one's" on their marquee out front?
GTR"Cold Beer, Fat Chicks"

Eldo123
09-18-08, 19:23
Well fellows I don't know of this place. But I've been to everything on the block and never spent less then 200 per adventure in just one club, total if I had partakin. So is this place worth chkng out? I'm always up for a fresh adventureHows the neiborhood, and please don't tell me the women are like buffalo. Anyway a little enlightinment would be apreciated form you pros. So be safe and happy mongering 4 now.

Benchseats Rock
09-18-08, 23:52
...and please don't tell me the women are like buffalo.

Sometimes there is truth in advertising.

- Bench

Spinnerluvr
09-19-08, 00:30

GTRAs I remember it was more like 10 fat chicks and 3 dancers on crutches.

Seriously, I got a BJ at the bar in there one afternoon for. 2 while sipping a Bud.

One time I saw this real hot looking tiny little short almost a midget blond, she rolled over on her hands and knees and took out a bottle of suave hand lotion from next to the stage. It was about 3 inches around and 10 inches long including the cap. She squirted that stuff on her ass and rubbed it in ALL over, got my attention right now. Then she turned over on her ass, legs spread wide and buried that big ol' bottle of hand lotion out of sight, gone, not even the cap showing. Next thing I know there's a girl tapping on my shoulder that looks like some bodies grandmother (talk about bait and switch) that says "hey, don't I know you? " I said " I don't think so" she said, "I'll suck your cock anyway". I said "excuse me" and walked out the door and never looked back and that was in 05.

So I figured it would be a good place to break in a young man on his first trip to a strip bar looking fun some fun, would give him some stories to tell his friends.

If his dick didn't fall off first!

Willy Wanka
09-19-08, 02:04
I used to frequent this place when it was open, it caught fire, and is now closed for renovation. You used to be able to get what ever you wanted there, and during the day was the best time to go. I used to go in there around 2 or 3 and would be one of only two guys there. All the girls would do HJ at the end of the bar for. 2, they called it a lap dance. Had a lot of fun there and was bummed when it close down. Its right around the corner from the haven place where the cop was shot, its on 40. The web site says that it will be reopening soon, but I doubt it will be the same as the old Sherrie's. Party on mongers.

Wanka

Bullmarket2
09-19-08, 15:02
Update: I drove by yesterday, and the bar was closed for renovations. Too bad, as the prior report by Wanka stated, it was a nice place to visit.

Top Jimmy
09-19-08, 15:03
Been in Bmore a lot more than usual for work, and have had a few adventures, most recently at the Plaza. Wow. This place is hardcore.

I asked the door guy if "any thing good" was going on, and he just gave me the "you have to go check it out for yourself" type of reply. So I went downstairs, into a room that was so dark it took about three minutes for my eyes to adjust. I grabbed a seat at the bar about midway down. Bought my $6 diet cola, and within seconds had a fairly attractive, but WAY TOO THIN, blonde girl sitting on my knee. She told me I should have some fun, and asked her what she meant. She quoted. 5 for a "lap dance" behind the sort-of partition with no lights on. I told her I thought that was a really expensive lap dance, and she smiled and said: "But you can do anything you want! " With the emphasis on the word "anything".

"Anything? " I asked.

"Well, you have to tip me, but it is really slow, so I just need like 20".

I told her that was quite the sales pitch, so let's do it. Payed the bartender. 5 and went back behind the bar. She asked what I wanted, I asked for a lesson in French. She said that was her favorite.

The place totally filled up while I was back there exposed from the chest up with this pretty blond on her knees doing her thing. Kinda unnerving, but it was cool. She finished, spit on the floor, and asked for her tip. I gave her two Jacksons, as I just don't have it in me to let a girl off the hook for. 2. Sorry to the bargain hunters, if I am screwing with the prices.

All in all, I felt like I had a great time, all maybe 12 minutes of my time underground, for a totally reasonable price.

Eldo123
09-19-08, 17:40
This place sounds like a must see just for the story of it alone.

And for a first timer, it may be traumatizing to say the least hehe

Smiling Fox
09-20-08, 11:04
Ok, Friday night 1 pm Crazy Russian. You just have to go there, buy a beer, and enjoy the entertainment.

First off. Any one who said they are fat and ugly. Your wrong. The place is filled with mostly Russian girls. Met the owner. Russian too. One girl was from Equador, and one USA. Most young, cute, slim, 1 was a tad chubby, but Russian girls tend to be with meat on them.

Now for what happens.

This is the first time I have ever witnessed syncronized poll dancing. 2 girl show, dancing on 2 polls, together. Pasties, and covered pussy.

1 set the girls danced to a piece by Carl Orff, or something. High brow stuff, for those musicoligists. Any way they came out in long black capes, maskes and had play swords and had a "fight". One western set. The owner, Valeria, says they do a school girls set, and a bunch of others. She has a theatrical vein in her. The girls are Russian, that means they have a eastern European look, I love it. They are adorable. I would have taken any one of them home, in a heart beat.

The down side to this marvelous adventure in theatrical, syncronized poll dancing, THERE ARE NO EXTRA'S.

Valeria, runs a completely tight ship. I can't believe it, But thats what the girls say, and thats what she said. I asked 8 girls to go home with me. Seems Valeria keeps track of the mongers in her place.

Now we have all tried to crack the Russian market, so maybe some one might want to invest time and money to explore this, but I think it won't work.

Then again, next time I'm over on Pulaski hwy. I will stop in and say Hi to my new found friend, Valeria. LOL.

Smiling Fox

Rizzo 27
09-20-08, 19:35
It is true that the girls are beautiful and it's also true that take out is damn near impossible. A girl I knew before she became a dancer worked there and she knew I took care of girls who took care of me. I became a semi regular and had a friendship with a few before I saw them dance and even that didn't help. That was 3-4 years ago. Hopefully someone can step up and pull some take out.

Stay safe.

SirDrDunk
09-25-08, 11:40
Was scratching my monger itch and happened to make my way to the block. This happened in the middle of tour of the loop (see SW report) Went to the plaza trying to see if I can partake of Sabrina's charm, but everytime I go in there someone is always there. So I ran into something different. Nikki is about 26 decent body with no noticable marks and some nice a cup tits. Was waiting this dude out with Sabrina when Nikki approached me for the second time and asked if I changed my mind? I asked her if she particpated in extracurricular activities? She said yeah and asked me what's up. Had to pay her draw and even gave her another jack to get her medicine. Now I deducted from said negotiations which was 4 jacks. Waited for her to leave and headed out the highway. Got to the ho-tel and chatted it up a little before getting down to business. Nikki gave an alright cbj with lots of suction and some lovely licking on the mic. Played with the na-na and got her real wet. Started out mish switched to the dogg-style was pounding real good until the love sleeve broke. Stopped and did "the porn star pop" on those itty bitty titties overall pretty good might repeat if I get an urge. Now for some other news our favorite spot that does'nt have black dancers will be open a little longer as I found out that the Mouse Trap we be open at least a couple of months before it is shut down. I also found out that one of my favorites that worked there is coming back which means I will setting up my take-out again.

Hardluck511
10-11-08, 11:28
Ok after all the hipe about the plaza had to try it myself went at about shift change so had to hang out roamed a little went back and ran into a girl named dannelle nice implants almost clean shaved asked what was on the menu got the list took the vip plan which was an hour turned out to be maybe a half started out good cbj then to f/s was rushed after that nice girl but not worth it to me should have got a SW but they were pretty slim le was heavy might go to symrna de tonight see whats on the menu.

Member #4061
10-14-08, 13:10
Has anyone tried the new ritz? It looks as if it went upscale in the style of big money clubs. The prices look similar except for the beer is now 6. The last time I was there I noticed the top floor was 'moderated' by two big fellows. I don't ever remember it being looked over in the past. In my opinion the old ritz had the best selection in the city with jockettes, students, russians, lifers, and hot black chicks, along with the occasional latina. My question is weather of not it's anywhere close to what it use to be in terms of quaility, value, and experience.

Thanks,
Slim

ThroatPlunger
10-20-08, 21:57
There is a little blond hottie at this place.

She goes by J@ck13. Pay her well.

I should take out a few Gs and keep her busy for a week.

Cumgun
10-21-08, 10:40
Would appreciate and info available on a very tall, very chesty, attractive blonde lisa or leesa. We met and shared some great converstaion and take out a while back, would love a reapeat!! bc please

Dr.Monger
10-23-08, 14:49
Would appreciate and info available on a very tall, very chesty, attractive blonde lisa or leesa. We met and shared some great converstaion and take out a while back, would love a reapeat!! bc please

It would help if you gave a club name...

Horsetrader
10-23-08, 22:37
There is a little blond hottie at this place.

She goes by J@ck13. Pay her well.

I should take out a few Gs and keep her busy for a week.BigBlueBalls - I'm calling BS on this one. That was your first post and you are so positive about her that it is hard to believe. Perhaps you have a financial interest in J@ck13? Or you are J@ck13?

Never mind.....just do what you said......take out a few Gs and keep her for a week. There hasn't been anything at the Plaza worth more than $ for years.

Horsetrader

Cumgun
10-29-08, 13:52
It would help if you gave a club name...Downstairs club on the block... not sure which, I always confuse the names of the bars down there. Stupid beer.

seating to the left and ront, stage to the right behind the bar, private area to the rear...

Eldo123
10-29-08, 17:49
I think that downstairs one is the Red Room or Red somthing.

Thenocturnal
10-30-08, 23:06
And been pretty much the same (except for continually shrinking) for 25ish years. Not much to say that hasn't already been said. If Club A is has ugly girls, it's because the pretty ones went to B. If Club C is getting greedy, Club D is lean and hungry and willing to deal. A, B, C, & D swap places every few months.

One thing that I don't ever recall seeing there was a woman (not a dancer) in the place. Every strip club I've known gets antsy if not hostile to an un-escorted lady coming in, but in the past the DC clubs seemed to be OK if a lady came in with one or more guys, and stayed with them. Baltimore is closer to me these days, and a female friend has expressed interest in seeing what it's like. I rarely venture off The Block anymore (since the Spectrum closed) so I'm not sure what other places are like. Any strip clubs in the Baltimore area that would be OK with an escorted female?

Benchseats Rock
10-31-08, 12:25
And been pretty much the same (except for continually shrinking) for 25ish years. Not much to say that hasn't already been said. If Club A is has ugly girls, it's because the pretty ones went to B. If Club C is getting greedy, Club D is lean and hungry and willing to deal. A, B, C, & D swap places every few months.

One thing that I don't ever recall seeing there was a woman (not a dancer) in the place. Every strip club I've known gets antsy if not hostile to an un-escorted lady coming in, but in the past the DC clubs seemed to be OK if a lady came in with one or more guys, and stayed with them. Baltimore is closer to me these days, and a female friend has expressed interest in seeing what it's like. I rarely venture off The Block anymore (since the Spectrum closed) so I'm not sure what other places are like. Any strip clubs in the Baltimore area that would be OK with an escorted female?

The Hustler Club for sure, though I've seen women (not dancers) in every bar there at one time or another. I have a friend who mongers with his girlfriend at the Hustler Club every time they're in town... I'd start there.

Bench

Bdls73
10-31-08, 14:52
The have reopened. The place actually looks pretty good inside. No more wall to wall carpeting on the walls. The girls were a step or two above there norm as well.
B.D.

Benchseats Rock
10-31-08, 22:23
The have reopened. The place actually looks pretty good inside. No more wall to wall carpeting on the walls. The girls were a step or two above there norm as well.
B.D.

So now they're just skanks? :)

Bench

Liketowatch56
11-01-08, 18:11

B.D.Heard they have a new manager on the weekends and some new girls. Hope to check it out soon.

Member #4061
11-01-08, 20:49
The girls were a step or two above there norm as well.

That sucks. I guess they did not rehire the midget.

Stoves Hot
11-03-08, 10:41
I haven't been there in a while but The Gentlemen's Gold Club on 40 or for a low key spot Memories in Dundalk.

Big Ted
11-03-08, 10:43
The Hustler Club for sure, though I've seen women (not dancers) in every bar there at one time or another. I have a friend who mongers with his girlfriend at the Hustler Club every time they're in town... I'd start there.

BenchI have to agree on the Hustler, but if you want to try something a little less corporate, try The Rittz on Broadway in Fells Point. Most of the girls there might end up ignoring you and offering free lap dances to your female friend if she is hot.

Good Luck

Horsetrader
11-06-08, 10:03
I've been to the block several times in the last 2 weeks and noticed a change at the Plaza. For many years that bar attracted the most addicted junkies. The last couple of trips their dancers seemed to be of a higher level, the Plaza now seems similar to the other bars. The dancers are still junkies, just not as bad as before. Perhaps new management or new ownership came in.

Horsetrader

ThroatPlunger
11-07-08, 01:59
I've been to the block several times in the last 2 weeks and noticed a change at the Plaza. For many years that bar attracted the most addicted junkies. The last couple of trips their dancers seemed to be of a higher level, the Plaza now seems similar to the other bars. The dancers are still junkies, just not as bad as before. Perhaps new management or new ownership came in.

HorsetraderI talked to the new daytime bartender, Chris. She is the hottest one in there, but that is another issue. I'll just say that I would drink her bathwater. Two weeks ago, the cops busted the place again for drugs. Some girls were forced out. The owner sold it to the owner of the Jewel Box, so some of the girls are dancing at both and the old daytime bartender had to seek employment elsewhere. We can only hope that it stays nice in there.

NOTE: One of the new dancers is very muscular (you can see veins in her abs) and looks to be in her late 40s. Nice body, but the aged face makes her look a little freaky.

Rocpness
11-07-08, 20:04
I've got to add it to you guys in Baltimore, I really enjoy that block scene.coming from NYC for business, our scene here (while plentiful) is a little too clean (thanks to Guiliani). Was in town Wednesday and hit up a few places, including one where I got a HJ and another where I got a BBBJ. You really can't get that in NYC. As for the street scene, it's obvious some of the SW have some issues (as it is in the clubs), but I've seen a few "decent" ones out there (and picked up one or two on the way to the hotel). I used to hit the Goddess all the time, but no extras there. Block's definitely better.

Dr.Monger
11-07-08, 20:20
The owner sold it to the owner of the Jewel Box, so some of the girls are dancing at both and the old daytime bartender had to seek employment elsewhere. We can only hope that it stays nice in there.

Nope. Both bars have been owned by the same person for a long time. Once upon a time The Jewel Box was one of the best places on the Block(TM). Then they removed the bench seating from the area facing the bar, and at the same time the quality of the dancers diminished. I had some great times in the Old Jewel Box. And we are talking about the Jewel Box on street level, not the one upstairs with the bitchy bartender. Although Diamond, one of the formerly highly regarded SWs from W/W used to work at the upstairs Jewel Box before her addiction led her to the streets.

Dr. Monger

Benchseats Rock
11-07-08, 21:10
Although Diamond, one of the formerly highly regarded SWs from W/W used to work at the upstairs Jewel Box before her addiction led her to the streets.

She did work there, as did her sister. Another top rated Jewel Box alum was Cindy... gawd I miss her/them/all.

Bench

Baltimonger
11-08-08, 22:49
There was a fatal stabbing in front of the Glass Slipper 2:30am early Friday morning. Word is it was 2 Blockettes arguing over money.

Bdls73
11-09-08, 13:09
There was a fatal stabbing in front of the Glass Slipper 2:30am early Friday morning. Word is it was 2 Blockettes arguing over money.

Bet ya three beers to one at the bar of your choice; if in fact they were dancers that at least one was from Norma Jeans.

Benchseats Rock
11-09-08, 13:34
Thanks Bob, lets get back the video making.

In addition tot he card, you have to provide a verifiable US telephone number. Phone numbers which are purchased online cannot be used, I tried that and it did not work. There is a sure way of doing it, but will not burn out this card.

I tried the process this morning, and yes, it did ask for a credit card,a nd an address which must match the billing address. I also noticed significantly lesser number of girls advertise in the Baltimore area, but a large number (like before) int he DC area.

As stated before, personnel and other non-erotic services are still free and remain unverified. You can post a Massage with Happy Ending, Full Body Parts Utilization for free.

So am I to take it that you're a provider trying to break into porn?
If you want I can send you a model release :P

Bench

Liketowatch56
11-09-08, 16:13
Bet ya three beers to one at the bar of your choice; if in fact they were dancers that at least one was from Norma Jeans.I heard it was all caught on the blue light crime cameras nearby.

Old Dirty
11-09-08, 16:55
Bet ya three beers to one at the bar of your choice; if in fact they were dancers that at least one was from Norma Jeans.Why must it have been a Norma Jeans girl? I think Norma's has established themselves as a no nonsense type of club? Does Norma's have a reputation for having unruly girls?. I have been living in Baltimore for 13 years and have been visiting the block for 10 of those years. I think that Norma's has one of the best reputations down there, unlike the PLAZA.

Bdls73
11-10-08, 18:00
Why must it have been a Norma Jeans girl? I think Norma's has established themselves as a no nonsense type of club? Does Norma's have a reputation for having unruly girls?. I have been living in Baltimore for 13 years and have been visiting the block for 10 of those years. I think that Norma's has one of the best reputations down there, unlike the PLAZA.

You OBVIOUSLY haven't been there at 2 am. The last time I was down the block talking to Lou Hershey he was telling me that every night there is a fight in front of Norma Jeans. I personally make it a point to leave well before 2 in order to get out of the parking garage.

Aacountyman
11-10-08, 20:39
What is a model release?

A model release allows Bench to distribute the pictures and videos he makes of the model........

Paulnova2
11-17-08, 12:44
Headed for the block tomorrow around 1.

Any advice?

Paul

Kram13
11-18-08, 21:44
I decided to TOFTT and made a pit stop at the re-opened Sherries on Pulaski Last Friday around 3 PM. Entrance is still around the back. Went in and sat down right in the middle against the dance floor. Layout is the same with a large dance area behind the bar in the middle with the bar curving around both ends to meet the dance area. It was VERY bright in the bar. Did not see any place for a lap dance or a quiet corner for any specials. I was approached within 5 minutes by two dancers. "are you from around here? . "want some company? . Not my type. There were 5 or 6 dancers working and two women in street clothing, the best looker was the bartender. I did hear a new one. When I said no to the company the standard line seens to be "can I have two dollars for a tip? "

I will try this place again one night to see the night shift.

Paulnova2
11-20-08, 09:51
Made monthly, and sometimes semi-monthly on Tuesday around 1. I typically visit the same spots: Jewel Box, new bartender, one girl (the same one as 2 weeks ago); Circus, 6-8 girls, some possibilities for later; Red Room, a couple of definites; Flamingo, 10 girls with 2 talking my type of language; Plaza, some new talent, again 2 definites, the new bartender is worth looking at. Didn't take care of my problem, but had a good time.

Paul

ThePunter7216
11-21-08, 00:34
Bet ya three beers to one at the bar of your choice; if in fact they were dancers that at least one was from Norma Jeans.

Not sure if you ended up betting anyone, but you would have won:
http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/local/baltimore_city/bal-md.ci.stabbing11nov12,0,6165338.story

One Man
11-22-08, 17:08
As it happens, I am likely to be in baltimore on Christmas. I just wondered if anyone knows whether the bars on the block are going to be open Christmas evening? Thanks in advance for your help.

Bdls73
11-22-08, 19:34
Historically you will find about 1/2 of the bars open on the block x-mas night.

One Man
11-22-08, 20:00
Historically you will find about 1/2 of the bars open on the block x-mas night.

Thanks. I appreciate the reply.

One Man

Thenocturnal
11-23-08, 04:01
As it happens, I am likely to be in baltimore on Christmas. I just wondered if anyone knows whether the bars on the block are going to be open Christmas evening? Thanks in advance for your help.For several years running it had been a personal tradition to stop there xmas evening after finishing dinner etc with the family. It was a from me - to me present.

True a bunch of the places are closed, but the ones that are open are generally in a decent mood and I had a good time whenever I did it.

I only stopped because family scheduling got complicated.

Dr.Monger
11-24-08, 19:24
For several years running it had been a personal tradition to stop there xmas evening after finishing dinner etc with the family. It was a from me - to me present.

True a bunch of the places are closed, but the ones that are open are generally in a decent mood and I had a good time whenever I did it.

I only stopped because family scheduling got complicated.
I have stopped by the Block(TM) on christmases and New Years in the recent past. Usually worse than mediocre at best. I suspect this year will be a new low. The Block(TM) is just a shadow of its former self. Recent trips there have resulted in me leaving within a 1/2 hour of arrving. Pretty much zero talent, and you just can't have the "at the bar" fun that you used to be able to have.

Dr. Monger

Martin Dobro
11-26-08, 02:07
From a Providence veteran: Congratulations on your block. It's quite something. "Destiny" at Plaza was offering all kinds of crazy s*** for $100, no wait, $80, hell ... $60.

Sold ... though I have this urge to purell my junk.

Kwhopper
11-28-08, 07:23
Stumbled across this great thread a few months ago while looking for a change of pace from my usual escort pursuits. As a former NYC Times Square regular (before Guliani killed it) The Block sounded like something I'd been missing for a long time. Thanks to everyone here for some great info, you guys shorten the learning curve for an out of towner tremendously.

Made it into Bmore about 10PM and needed a burger before hitting he first club. All the fast food joints on the west end of US40 were closed so I headed for the McDonolds past the hospital. On the way catch a WSW with blonde curly hair and glasses about to cross the street, looks pretty good in the dark, but I keep heading toward Mcd's. Heading back toward the block I find her again, standing in front of Patterson Park on the North side. I slow down for a better look and she is cute, 9 on SW scale, about a 6-7 for a civvie, clearly gives me the look. I looped around the park real quick checking for LE, pass one on Eastern Ave and find another now parked directly across from where the SW was standing. She's nowhere to be found. Time to go, not what I'm here for anyway.

The three previous times here I hit the clubs on the odd numbered side. Time to try across the street. Skip The Plaza, from reports, here doesn't sound like my kind of place. Go into a club with a fitting name to find three girls and no customers. Not exactly a recipe for getting mileage out of your cash, but what the hell. Buy a drink from the bodybuilder bartender and have a seat next to Bonnie, a tallish gal with tiny tits and long brown hair. Nice looking young, petite, blonde haired black girl dancing on stage definiately worth a look if you dig black chicks, killer body on her, cute face and nice personality too.

Since I'm the only one in there I go head and buy Bonnie a drink right away. Turns out she has family that lives close by my area. Hmm, take out without the two hour drive says the little head. Her hand in my crotch coaxing me along gets. 6 to the house for a dance (3 songs) plus a promise of at least a. 2 tip to her.

Off to the back we go. Bonnie does a nice grind, but extras according to her are not possible in lap dance area. Where are they possible dear? Upstairs of course. And how much? $$. 5 +tip, blah, blah. About midway through the third song she stops abruptly and sits next to me WTF? Then I see. At the far end of the bar are three of Bmores finest chatting with the bartender. These guys are killing me tonight! We sit chatting for a bit till they leave, but I decide against trying for anything more with Bonnie. Good grinder, but doesn't seem like she has much enthusiasm for much else. Besides is that Danica Patrick that just stepped on stage?

Those who watch auto racing are probably familiar with the name. This girl is a dead ringer for her. 21yrs old a beautiful pair of C cups, no obvious drug problem and the hip action while she was dancing and I knew I was in trouble. She finishes her dance and introduces herself by shaking hands with my crotch and asking if she can sit on my lap.

Right off the bat its easy to tell this girl is a hustler. A little chatting and you can see she is also pretty hungry (three kids and a loser boyfriend at home). About 10minutes of making out at the bar while we negotiate FS, had not even bought her a drink. She wants $$$$ total I start at $$ we find common ground at $$. 5 for 45minutes. She hops off to negotiate with the bodybuilder then comes back with a tongue in my ear and a sweet whisper of $$ to the bar and. 5 for her. Upstairs we go.

Like I said this girl is a hustler. Soon as we get upstairs the kissing, foreplay stops and its clear she's going to try move on to the next mark as soon as possible (5-6 other guys had filed in while we were making out downstairs). She starts with a BBBJ and goes for the condom after about 2 minutes. No dear you just keep doing what your doing. Lots of deep throat action and nice and wet. Hustler or no this girl is very good at what she does. Ready to move on I have her climb on top and get one hell of a ride for next 15minutes witout her even slowing down once. Knew I wouldn't get the full 45minutes out of her if I let her keep going, but I didn't care, felt way too good and the little girlie noises she started making as she felt me getting close just did me in.

Back downstairs she didn't hang around for the remaining time as promised, but I wasn't about to argue, she was quite a lot of fun.

Baltjay
11-28-08, 12:38
So you guys have motivated me to go down to the block and check things out. Went into Flamingos and had a good time. There were only about 6 girls, 4 that were worth looking at. Two really nice spinners that I hope to link up with at some point soon. I was out with a friend and couldn't have as much fun as was offered. Once girl quoted high, wondering what the going bar/girl rate is there. Any help?

Dr.Monger
11-28-08, 20:06
Besides is that Danica Patrick that just stepped on stage?

Those who watch auto racing are probably familiar with the name. This girl is a dead ringer for her. 21yrs old a beautiful pair of C cups, no obvious drug problem and the hip action while she was dancing and I knew I was in trouble. She finishes her dance and introduces herself by shaking hands with my crotch and asking if she can sit on my lap.I know which bar, but have never seen her. Apparently that is good news as to hot chicks working, although working on Thanksgiving implies a serious drug problem. (just how I see it). Do you recall the stage name? You can PM me if you don't want to post it.

Dr. Monger

Paulnova2
11-30-08, 11:42
In addition to my somewhat regular, daytime, weekday visits, a buddy of mine and I make the trip every year a week or two before Christmas. " 'Tis the Season" There are always more girls, and they are usually hungry for Christmas cash. We always have a good time.

Trav Pokerman
11-30-08, 13:09
I decided to TOFTT and made a pit stop at the re-opened Sherries on Pulaski Last Friday around 3 PM. Entrance is still around the back. Went in and sat down right in the middle against the dance floor. Layout is the same with a large dance area behind the bar in the middle with the bar curving around both ends to meet the dance area. It was VERY bright in the bar. Did not see any place for a lap dance or a quiet corner for any specials. I was approached within 5 minutes by two dancers. "are you from around here? . "want some company? . Not my type. There were 5 or 6 dancers working and two women in street clothing, the best looker was the bartender. I did hear a new one. When I said no to the company the standard line seens to be "can I have two dollars for a tip? "

I will try this place again one night to see the night shift.Sherrie's is hit-or-miss. Sometimes, the girls are plentiful and hot. Other times, they are low quality, and not many of them. It's not even related to the day of week. I've seen hot girls during the week, and low quality ones on weekends. If they can obtain consistency, this may be a fun place.

Rizzo 27
12-02-08, 03:55
I hope the management takes the advice from this board and makes some positive changes. I always had a good time there and look forward to many more. The old $2 for the juke box follow up is how the girls say "bye" around there. It's just as bad on The Block. Fellas, if you can help me think of a witty or smartass comeback please feel free to post and I'll try to use every one the next time i'm at the clubs.

Stay safe.

Member #4061
12-02-08, 19:15
I hope the management takes the advice from this board and makes some positive changes. I always had a good time there and look forward to many more. The old $2 for the juke box follow up is how the girls say "bye" around there. It's just as bad on The Block. Fellas, if you can help me think of a witty or smartass comeback please feel free to post and I'll try to use every one the next time i'm at the clubs.

Stay safe."No thanks honey. I gotta save it for the dancers. When you dance, I'll tip"

It's especially helpful in the clubs that allow working girls who aren't actually working(one being named recently). It also works when the clubs are slow. The girls will either continue dancing or stop, and you have time to size them up before you opt for a dance, or take the 4 bucks down the street and get a beer and check out another option.

SirDrDunk
12-03-08, 13:10
Has anyone seen our favorite girl at the Plaza Sabrina been there a few times and have'nt seen her.

Horsetrader
12-03-08, 19:53
... The old $2 for the juke box follow up is how the girls say "bye" around there.... Fellas, if you can help me think of a witty or smartass comeback please feel free to post ...I'm actually a consistent tipper, but sometimes these girls irritate me with their entitlement attitude. Some of the ways that I've said no have been

"why?"
"I only tip girls who are sexier than my mother"
"no"
"I'll tip if I like your dance"
"If I tip, will you promise to stay off the stage?"
"The other girl said the juke box was $1"
"Only when I pick the songs"
"You just got juke box money from the other guy"
"I'm saving my money for a sexy dancer"

You can't be too witty or they won't understand. Recently I tried "Are you AIG?". Only tried it one time and it totally went over her head.

None are witty, I usually just get dumb looks and then they walk away.

Horsetrader

Cyzik
12-03-08, 20:26
Why isn't there a rating of dancers on on the block on this site?

I am just trying to avoid living the YMMV nightmare anymore.

Dr.Monger
12-04-08, 00:01
Has anyone seen our favorite girl at the Plaza Sabrina been there a few times and have'nt seen her.
Surprisingly I last saw her working night shift at Club Pussycat. Surprising because she has always been a dayshift girl. That was a few weeks ago. Have not seen her since. She has definitely gained weight, so maybe she is off the drugs.

Dr. Monger

Loopy De Loop
12-04-08, 08:12

Stay safe.

"And where is my $2 worth of grind/Lap ?" or
"Baby this is an advance on your lap dance payment ..." or
"Ok now You show me the money ... :)"

LDL
The happy mongering wolf.

Drunk Again
12-05-08, 10:44
Since I had the whole day off Wed, and being recently married, I'm finding that my freedom has completely evaporated since those vows I so humbly spoke out loud, I tried to take complete advantage of the time and to capitalize on as much pussy as I could in those waning hours. The day didn't turn out as expected.

After a CL girl flaked on me (you get to her hotel, call her back to find the room #, and she doesn't pick up), I decided to check out the afternoon menu on the Block. Now, I've had some amazing times here. Love this place. But, my God, what has happened? It was around 2:30, and I walked in and out of every place, nothing but fugly, fatter than fat, summer teeth, etc.

Absolutely nothing available.

Maybe it was my luck yesterday, but it seems that lately, you step foot in any of these fine establishments, the talent level has dropped. I met a buddy the other week for happy hour, and we were roaming around the Block, looking for a nice place to camp, and let me tell you something, it's not a good time to come. The hours before the night shift change are probably worse than daytime. All the daytime girls are either ready to leave, outside smoking, too fucked up, whatever. And the nighttime girls don't really get started til 9, so if you come during happy hour you have to rely on chance.

We would walk into a bar where there would be 1 girl who weighed about 300+ and no one else, and the bartender would say, the girls are coming back, or I have 3 beautiful babies just about to start. Sure, my friend, sure.

Where are all the good times, my friends. Where.

Keep drinking

Cyzik
12-05-08, 21:24
I am a newbie on here and have only been to the block once or twice. I apologize if this is against the rules of the site, but I wanted to get some advice.

I have seen from the forum that Lust usually has the hottest ladies (at least in the majority of threads I read). I have been in there and really liked the girls. Lots of choices (black, white and the first time I went there was an asian). There was a short girl with big tits and a tattoo that was kinda hot and a skinny blonde chick too that looked decent.

I don't know how to approach for mileage, and am wondering who is the best in this club. Just looking for advice so I don't waste my time and most importantly money. I have so little. Any help?

Showboatt
12-06-08, 00:49
About 4 weeks ago went on the block and met Holly. Nice blonde fine looking and cute. I bought her a drink and she got friendly. She said that she only came to work there because she needed something to do. She works sometime during the week days but definitely on Friday. I noticed that newly met couples were walking to the back and asked her where they were going. She said that there were rooms in the back where a couple could get to know each other. Anyway, we exchanged numbers, then I bought her another drink and I left. I called her about two weeks later and we got together at the Towson motel.

This ran me $. 60. All in all it was nice and so I will repeat sometime soon.

Trav Pokerman
12-10-08, 20:55
IJust looking for advice so I don't waste my time and most importantly money. I have so little. Any help?Most important tip for someone with little money. Stay away from The Block. The girls and bartenders there will take it all. A drink alone costs nearly $10.

As far as mileage, make them take the initiative. If a girl is reluctant to touch at barside, they are likely to be poor choices for extra mileage. On the other hand, excessive friskiness on their part may indicate that they are a scam artist. Each girl is different, so it really just takes practice. You will have to invest some money in order to learn and make mistakes.

Never, Never, Never accept the first price. Also resist the pressure to tip the bartender 100% or more of dance/drink price.

If you have not been to many other clubs prior to the block, make trips to those other clubs to enhance your assertiveness and willingness/ability to say "no".

Stoves Hot
12-11-08, 18:37
Most important tip for someone with little money. Stay away from The Block. The girls and bartenders there will take it all. A drink alone costs nearly $10.

As far as mileage, make them take the initiative. If a girl is reluctant to touch at barside, they are likely to be poor choices for extra mileage. On the other hand, excessive friskiness on their part may indicate that they are a scam artist. Each girl is different, so it really just takes practice. You will have to invest some money in order to learn and make mistakes.

Never, Never, Never accept the first price. Also resist the pressure to tip the bartender 100% or more of dance/drink price.

If you have not been to many other clubs prior to the block, make trips to those other clubs to enhance your assertiveness and willingness/ability to say "no".He could always head over to The Midway and set-up something after hours with one of the girls there.

Brutus1985
12-12-08, 00:30
The Block is a strange place. You can have fun and leave "satisfied" but you have to be on your toes. I never negotiate services for small drinks, although I hear is can sometimes be done. However, for medium drinks, I ALWAYS negotiate in advance before buying the drink and I state "point blank" what I want to do. What I want to touch and what I want them to touch and how I expect to leave. It sounds weird but I think it simplifies things for us (! ) and the girl. They know you are a player w/$$ to spend and you have no doubt what you will get for your money. That's eliminates about 80% of any problems. To raise that to 90-95%, I never tip the blockette until after services have been provided. (I don't go for upsells in the mid either! Get the services negotiated! ) There are always exceptions but I have found that only the times that I forget (listened to little head) and tipped first did I have problems.

Good Luck

Paulnova2
12-12-08, 11:58
Brutus:

Your advice is right on the money. I rarely buy small drinks and always tip the bartenders $2 for a beer. I tip the girls who come by a dollar or two for the pleasure of touching them. I visit several bars and if I decide on mileage, I have already decided on a girl or two. I'm right upfront about what I want (not perverted), and if they don't do that or are offended (I find that amusing given the nature of the block), that's ok. If they agree and the price is fine, then ok. If the price is high, I say "this is what I can get across the street. " Almost always, they'll negotiate. I tip the bartenders what I think is a fair amount because I want them to remember me when I return. Two of the bartenders know what I like (I've been visiting the Block for a long time) and will refer me to specific girls.

This isn't brain surgery. You can have a good a time as you want at a reasonable price if you play by the rules.

Paul

Cyzik
12-12-08, 20:09
Great advice. Thank you! I will head out tonight and post back how it goes. Some boards are really unfriendly. This one rocks.

Muchas Thanks

Smiling Fox
12-13-08, 15:54
Great advice. Thank you! I will head out tonight and post back how it goes. Some boards are really unfriendly. This one rocks.

Muchas ThanksIts easy Cyzik. you RTFF.

And aqually asked an interesting question.

OMG a fu**ing newbie, asking an intelligent question.

Seniors, I am not sure what to do. Ah, I know. Lets all get laid.

Good luck out there on the block, It is a rough place. And cyzik(?) you should ask doc.

CYA out there,

Smiling Fox

Paulnova2
12-21-08, 10:49
For those who are inexperienced, the numbers of girls increases dramatically during the Season and lots of deals can be made. I'm heading up with a friend tomorrow afternoon.

Paulnova2
12-23-08, 14:00
On the block from 1-5 yesterday. Well, there were more girls and a possibility at the Jewel Box and the Circus (1st 2 stops). The economy is not affecting the Red Room. The one I liked cited $$. 2 for the drink and a $ tip. I don't think so. Flamingo had some possibles, but I wanted to check out the my old standby, the Plaza. I was shocked $$. 6 for the drink and the bartender wouldn't budge. "For the Plaza"! I was drinking, but not that much. Came home with my problem, but there's always another day.

Jai1084
12-24-08, 22:56
I'm new to the strip club scene and looking to see what clubs actually have private rooms where girls are trying to make a little "extra". Can anyone clue me in on what spots are good and what spots I would just be wasting my time in.

Patraveler
12-27-08, 01:09
I'm new to the strip club scene and looking to see what clubs actually have private rooms where girls are trying to make a little "extra". Can anyone clue me in on what spots are good and what spots I would just be wasting my time in.RTFF! It ain't rocket science.

One Man
12-28-08, 15:08
Last night, I picked up a girl on the block as it was closing down. I took her to my hotel room. She is thin and has curly dark hair. She told me her real name was Michelle. She is currently detoxing from some sort of opiod addiction and is day 5 on some sort of pills. That may at least partially explain the bad attitude. She also told me that she ran an escort service on the side with several girls who work at the Jewel Box.

When we got to my room, we began talking and the conversation came around to the economy as it applied to late night encounters in baltimore. I told her her that I usually offer $. She said she would insist on $$.5. So I got up and said I would take her back to the block, and give her .2 for her trouble and a cab. She refused to leave my room unless I gave her $.5 with no services in exchange. She told me that she would call LE and that would get me arrested. Instead she called the front desk and they sent up security. He was very nice but said that I should try and settle this without calling LE. Long story short he and I stood out on the balcony talking and she drifted out there eventually, so I went back in the room and shut the door before she could follow me.

She ended up with nothing and had to call a ride. I ended up with nothing but my right hand but a little richer that I would otherwise have been.

Bottom line, avoid this chick like the plague.

Horsetrader
12-28-08, 16:06
Last night, I picked up a girl on the block as it was closing down. I took her to my hotel room. She is thin and has curly dark hair. She told me her real name was Michelle...
Bottom line, avoid this chick like the plague.Thanks.

What is her stage name? Does she work in a bar or does she work the streets? Which bar?

Horsetrader

One Man
12-28-08, 16:17
Thanks.

What is her stage name? Does she work in a bar or does she work the streets? Which bar?

Horsetrader

She told be her stage name, but I forgot it. I think she told me that she works at the Jewel Box, but I don't remember if that was upstairs or down stairs. (In the bright lights of the street, women sometimes look totally different than in the light of a club. I know I didn't recognize her as one of the girls I saw in the clubs I went to, and both Jewel Boxes were among those clubs.)

Benchseats Rock
12-28-08, 19:57
Did checking out of the room while she was still on the balcony occur to you or is that just me?

Glad to hear you didn't get hosed, and thanks for the warning.

Bench

Last night, I picked up a girl on the block as it was closing down. I took her to my hotel room. She is thin and has curly dark hair. She told me her real name was Michelle. She is currently detoxing from some sort of opiod addiction and is day 5 on some sort of pills. That may at least partially explain the bad attitude. She also told me that she ran an escort service on the side with several girls who work at the Jewel Box.

When we got to my room, we began talking and the conversation came around to the economy as it applied to late night encounters in baltimore. I told her her that I usually offer $. She said she would insist on $$.5. So I got up and said I would take her back to the block, and give her .2 for her trouble and a cab. She refused to leave my room unless I gave her $.5 with no services in exchange. She told me that she would call LE and that would get me arrested. Instead she called the front desk and they sent up security. He was very nice but said that I should try and settle this without calling LE. Long story short he and I stood out on the balcony talking and she drifted out there eventually, so I went back in the room and shut the door before she could follow me.

She ended up with nothing and had to call a ride. I ended up with nothing but my right hand but a little richer that I would otherwise have been.

Bottom line, avoid this chick like the plague.

Horsetrader
12-28-08, 21:55
She told be her stage name, but I forgot it. I think she told me that she works at the Jewel Box, but I don't remember if that was upstairs or down stairs. (In the bright lights of the street, women sometimes look totally different than in the light of a club. I know I didn't recognize her as one of the girls I saw in the clubs I went to, and both Jewel Boxes were among those clubs.)It sounds like she works the streets now, maybe that is all she ever did. Many of these girls couldn't tell the truth if it would save their lives. Anything she told you could have been fabricated for effect (works at the Jewel Box, ran an escort service, on a detox program). They want to sound better than reality to increase their chances of a big payout. We all run into this type of girl from time to time, all you can do is end the date early and minimize your losses.

BSR makes a good point. Never leave them alone in your room or car.

Horsetrader

Baltjay
12-30-08, 03:15
Had a little adventure on the block tonight. The bird wasn't to bad. Nice selection for the block (quality is sometimes lacking in my book). There were at least 5 nice ladies in there. City is a hot little number, lots of options. There was also a new girl alexia (something like that) who was nice, but says she doesn't do take out. All in all it was a good night. I wasn't taking it to serious since I had a great 3 pop dream earlier.

Mindwarp1966
01-02-09, 15:17
The first time on the block was my last time on the block. I was ROBBED!. lol

Brutus1985
01-02-09, 19:54
I never could figure out the Flamingo "drinks" situation so I kinda stayed away. I assume a $20 drink is the same as everywhere else. Talk, light touch, negotiate more. But what happens next? Is there a $60 drink to hang out in those not so private booths to the right when you enter or do you go to the other half of the bar? How much to go to the other side half of the bar and is that negotiable as far as the type of service you get or is that strictly hand shake time and more negotiation and different room for other stuff maybe. All help is welcome.

Thanks

Horsetrader
01-02-09, 21:35
The first time on the block was my last time on the block. I was ROBBED!. lolSorry to hear you were robbed. We would appreciate some details so we can all learn from your experience.

I've been to the block about 1000 times over the last 20 years and never had that kind of problem. I was almost taken by a con man one time, but I've never been robbed. Some of the girls have been accussed of being pickpockets, so you do need to be careful about that.

Horsetrader

Excellent Dude
01-03-09, 12:35
Cruised around Inner Harbor last weekend with a friend.

Found that in the Block, as with Bourbon Street in N.O.La. and strip clubs in Vegas, Tijuana, Hotel St in Hon. and just about anywhere else, a no count monger can drop a shitload of cash before getting laid. Its definitely an art to come out of one of these joints with even lunch money in your pocket.

To coin a new phrase, "Your Money and Mileage May Vary". Which is much closer to the truth.

From your friendly no count monger.

Xdude.

Trav Pokerman
01-03-09, 17:42
I think she told me that she works at the Jewel Box, but I don't remember if that was upstairs or down stairs.I've seen numerous references to "upstairs" and "downstairs" Jewel Boxes, but am not sure where the downstairs Jewel Box is. Is "dowstairs the club with the "Diamond Lounge" sign above the entrance?

One Man
01-04-09, 20:31
I've seen numerous references to "upstairs" and "downstairs" Jewel Boxes, but am not sure where the downstairs Jewel Box is. Is "dowstairs the club with the "Diamond Lounge" sign above the entrance?
The upstairs Jewel Box has an entrance that goes immediately up stairs to the club. It is a smaller club with usually only 3 or 4 girls working.

The downstairs Jewel Box entrance is immediately to the right of the entrance to the upstairs club and the club itself is on the ground floor. You don't go down any stairs to get to the "downstairs" Jewel Box.

Breakoff27
01-11-09, 13:39
So I go to this spot in the block that is basically hidden away in the ally about a month ago. I was pretty "wired" so to speak and was looking for a place to burn of excess energy. I bought a dancer a drink, which to my chagrin cost 25 bucks. She had a great body, was black but older as could be seen in the lines in her face. Not overly intersted in her face though. She began to negoitate for a more expensive drink, she said a. 75 plus tip could get anything goes lap dance, but wanted me to pay $. 75 to go to a room plus tip. I said to expensive but went for the. 75 which I thought meant a small room for lapdance and fs. Dumb me. I ended up spenidng around $. 75 for a HJ next to the bar. Way to expensive, could have gotten treated like a king in D. C. At an AMP. Still a rookie to the scene, if you have any tips for me please don't hesitate to post or pm.

Top Jimmy
01-13-09, 12:03
Breakoff27.

You live you learn, right? I have had the same thought about the price comparisons in the past. However, the variety of girls/experiences/thrills you can have on The Block is really what you are paying for.

As for what to do as to maximize your experience and minimize your money spent, I would say this. Be as direct and clear with your dancer as you can. If she doesn't want to talk explicitly, move on. I don't buy a drink until I find a girl who like to talk sex.

I usually will straight up tell the girl, that I just don't think all that money is worth the VIP, and ask her to tell me why I should splurge. The real fun girls almost always just tell me what they are up for, and name a price. Then you just have to try and bargain a bit.

My most recent trip, and it is kinda sad I don't even know the name of the club I was in, (downstairs, super seedy, far end away from police station) the first quote was $$. 25 for a half hour in the back, plus a tip. After being very friendly with the bartender and promising the girl I was talking with she would have as much fun as I would, I ended up paying $ for the back and just a 2 Jackson tip. Never bought a drink for her at the bar. Much fun was had, I left with digits and have since payed just $ to meet this pretty girl at her place in Towson. It's all about the negotiations.

Good luck,

Be safe.

Baltimonger
01-13-09, 19:30
My most recent trip, and it is kinda sad I don't even know the name of the club I was in, (downstairs, super seedy, far end away from police station) the first quote was $$. 25 for a half hour in the back, plus a tip. After being very friendly with the bartender and promising the girl I was talking with she would have as much fun as I would, I ended up paying $ for the back and just a 2 Jackson tip. Never bought a drink for her at the bar. Much fun was had, I left with digits and have since payed just $ to meet this pretty girl at her place in Towson. It's all about the negotiations.

Good luck,

Be safe.Was it the Plaza (same side of Baltimore St as Crazy John's)?

Breakoff27
01-13-09, 20:15
Was it the Plaza (same side of Baltimore St as Crazy John's)? I don't really recall, might have been norma jean's not sure. I kinda dig a grungy atmosphere and it had that. Next time I'll try a different place, I kind of like it dirty, which you don't get at an AMP. I wanna get something popping at one of those places that'll leave me a few ounces short but not so many dollars light.

Enor Muscock
01-14-09, 10:45
Was it the Plaza (same side of Baltimore St as Crazy John's)?

Sounds more like the Flamingo. I once negotiated a BBBJCIM at the back of the bar for two jacks and 1/2 jack tip. Blockette asked me to hold her hair back out of her face. I started to laugh. "I didn't thinkl you'd mind" she says.

Good times...

Little Man
01-16-09, 10:58
Has anyone been there lately? This past summer I went a few times after a few reviews were posted, but then there were some LE issues and no one has reported on what is going on there these days. I may TOFTT today if ppl have stayed away, but I would like to hear about any recent experiences before I go out in this cold.

Paulnova2
01-17-09, 13:12
Arrive at 1. Plaza now closed during the day for lack of business. As we know, stuff like this changes frequently. Some Plaza girls relocated to the Jewel Box. Liked one who agreed with BBBJCIM for a reasonable $. Circus has some new talent which also was agreeable. Red Room has some real lovelies (two 9's) but the prices reflect the talent. One at Flamingo was willing but the price was way too high. Ran out of time had to drive back to Northern VA with problem in hand.

Paul

Dulcimer
01-17-09, 15:07
Has anyone been there lately? This past summer I went a few times after a few reviews were posted, but then there were some LE issues and no one has reported on what is going on there these days. I may TOFTT today if people have stayed away, but I would like to hear about any recent experiences before I go out in this cold.I was there on Dec. 29 for a late afternoon/early evening visit. A couple dancers were, both black, neither a knockout but they were pleasanr and attractive enough. I was told though that there will be renovations occurring this month. Downstairs is being turned into a sports bar. Stage and dancers will be upstairs. Looks like the privacy to be had up there is coming to an end.

I'll be out for a few on the 22nd, and will probably stop by there, check the progress, and post the result.

Firehouse
01-17-09, 18:21
Call me crazy, but with the prices I read, $75 to get a tug in the block seems pretty reasonable. Hell, that is less than the hour room rate at most AMPS these days, not counting the tip.

I go to a place in Seaford DE a lot, called the Canton Inn, and although not the block, you can get champagne rooms for $100 for 15 minute with full DATY, fingering, etc..

Once you get to know the girls, I have had up to a full on BBJCIM and gotten fucked in there as well, all for the sticker price or a modest extra tip. You have to be a serious regular and know the girls for that kind of treatment, but even the standard fare ain't bad, particularly for lower, slower DE.

Paulnova2
01-19-09, 06:49
Sounds more like the Flamingo. I once negotiated a BBBJCIM at the back of the bar for two jacks and 1/2 jack tip. Blockette asked me to hold her hair back out of her face. I started to laugh. "I didn't thinkl you'd mind" she says.

Good times...I haven't heard of that service for 2 jacks and a 1/2 jack tip in a very long time and the Flamingo is one of my favorite stops.

Smiling Fox
01-23-09, 19:03
Ok, so i have a friend that has a friend that says Megan is cute.

She dances at Escape?

Any info.

OH and hey, could you please be a bit descrete about it.

Thanks,

Smiling Fox

Dulcimer
01-25-09, 01:04
I can't get the spelling right.

I was there on December 29, January 22, and January 23rd. There is a different experience to be had depending on whether you're there with the daytime happy hour crowd or the after-eight partiers. But they're both fun.

In the former: a diverse crowd, no cover, good attention by the entertainers. Destiny's my fav, but Speechless and Tasty are no slouches.

After eight: a $10 cover on Friday on Friday and Saturday, pat downs at the door. Predominantly black crowd. By a wide margin. But even a pale face like me finds it enjoyable.

The advent of a sports bar threatend downstairs has been postponed. It's still one of my favorite stops and it will soon to be featured on an episode of The Wire.

There something upstairs for the late night crowd on Fri/Sat night. I took a trip up to see last night. Didn't see anything outrageous but all appeared to be having fun. Entirely a young black crown up there. I couldn't stand the volume long enough to see what the attraction was, and went back downstairs to enjoy the company of Destiny for a little longer until it was time for me to carry my sorry white ass home to my Beloved who doesn't like me too much.

Happy One
01-25-09, 22:25
Did anybody catch the new girl that started this afternoon? She is about
5'8 or 5'9 with long brown hair, just beautiful. Hope she sticks around awhile.
What a body that girl has.

Jim N Maryland
01-26-09, 00:33

Good times...I haven't heard of that service for 2 jacks and a 1/2 jack tip in a very long time and the Flamingo is one of my favorite stops.On a recent stop on a dead night I was quoted 2 jacks and a 1.5 jack tip for whatever I wanted at the end of the bar. I don't recall which establishment I was in, only that it was a basement club.

KarlHungus
01-28-09, 16:02
[QUOTE=Dulcimer]I can't get the spelling right.

The advent of a sports bar threatend downstairs has been postponed. It's still one of my favorite stops and it will soon to be featured on an episode of The Wire.
QUOTE]

Hey Dulcimer - Just FYI - Chubbie's isn't going to be featured on an upcoming episode of The Wire (GREAT show!) since the series ended last year. There are no plans to film any more episodes and all episodes have aired.

Dulcimer
01-28-09, 18:11
Damn! I guess I was lied to by a dancer. By my very own Destiny to boot. Imagine that. I'll be visiting again anyway. Just disappointed I won't be seeing one of my favorites on the tube.

[QUOTE=Dulcimer]I can't get the spelling right.

[QUOTE]Hey Dulcimer,

Just FYI - Chubbie's isn't going to be featured on an upcoming episode of The Wire (GREAT show!) since the series ended last year. There are no plans to film any more episodes and all episodes have aired.

Stoves Hot
02-04-09, 10:35
Trying to avoid being hassled by the cops for driving up and down Conklin I ducked into Sherries. A thick tall Black dancer was getting up on stage when i sat down, not my thing but I watched and tipped after. I was in for a treat a civi decided she wanted to get on stage and had been in the back get an outfit to take off moments later. Claims had been made that she was "shy" and "this is her first time" but the second she took to the stage I new they were lies. This little beauty was about 5'5" 105 Brunette with some of the best man made 36 D's I've ever seen. After her set was over she ran to the dressing room so I didn't get to give her a tip.

Is Sherrie's topless only?

Breakoff27
02-05-09, 20:09
So Monday I walked in a couple of places. Went into the pussycat and almost walked out when this cute white spinner rubbed my neck and told me to hang around. She go on stage danced got my whole attention. When she got done we talked the bartender suggested I get her a drink, and she was rubbing on me so I did. 60 bucks for the drink and she said 40 for the dance. I pushed for 30. She said cool she gave me a great lap dance and while the bartender wasn't looking a great HJ. I came she was cool and asked about the other 10. What can I say I was feeling good. Gave it to her. Her name starts with an L can't remember it though. She's a star, I wanna see if I can get to her outside of the club.

Benchseats Rock
02-06-09, 11:48
Is Sherrie's topless only?

If Sherrie's hasn't changed much since I moved, and I don't think it has, it might not be a bad thing :)

Bench

Dr.Monger
02-06-09, 12:14
So Monday I walked in a couple of places. Went into the pussycat and almost walked out when this cute white spinner rubbed my neck and told me to hang around. She go on stage danced got my whole attention. When she got done we talked the bartender suggested I get her a drink, and she was rubbing on me so I did. 60 bucks for the drink and she said 40 for the dance. I pushed for 30. She said cool she gave me a great lap dance and while the bartender wasn't looking a great HJ. I came she was cool and asked about the other 10. What can I say I was feeling good. Gave it to her. Her name starts with an L can't remember it though. She's a star, I wanna see if I can get to her outside of the club.

Sounds like a dayshift girl. About what time was your adventure?

Dr. Monger

Breakoff27
02-06-09, 19:24
Sounds like a dayshift girl. About what time was your adventure?

Dr. MongerAround 1 o' clock.

Chessie Chaser
02-08-09, 13:02
http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/local/baltimore_county/bal-fire0203,0,4264772.story

Until I saw this in the paper I had never heard of Busto's. However, I'm not that familiar with Dundalk. IMHO, "Bikini Strip Club" sounds like an oxymoron. Does anybody know anything about this place?

Feldman
02-08-09, 17:45
I think it was called Skin before this - the old Gail's maybe?

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/local/baltimore_county/bal-fire0203,0,4264772.story

Until I saw this in the paper I had never heard of Busto's. However, I'm not that familiar with Dundalk. IMHO, "Bikini Strip Club" sounds like an oxymoron. Does anybody know anything about this place?

Dulcimer
02-08-09, 21:53
Bustos is at 4020 North Point Blvd. Memories is at 4040. So yes, it must have been in the building that was Skin and before that Gail's.

I stopped by Chubbies Friday night again, and spent some very pleasant time with Destiny. Also, I made a stop at Tony's on the way home. For those of you who may stop in now and then, Jessie's back - with dark hair now. That $10 drink goes quite a way with Jessie, and Candy for that matter.

Until I saw this in the paper I had never heard of Busto's. However, I'm not that familiar with Dundalk. IMHO, "Bikini Strip Club" sounds like an oxymoron. Does anybody know anything about this place?[/QUOTE]

Dr.Monger
02-09-09, 01:42
Also, I made a stop at Tony's on the way home. For those of you who may stop in now and then, Jessie's back - with dark hair now. That $10 drink goes quite a way with Jessie, and Candy for that matter.

Wow, its been forever since I have been to Tony's. I risked my life once, that was enough...lol. It was everything it was cracked down to be when I went, and that was probably ten years ago. I can't believe it is still around!

I think I know where our next roundtable will be! Not for the faint of heart though!

Dr. Monger

Paulnova2
02-09-09, 14:35
I'm from Northern VA. Where is Tony's? and is it worth the trip, rather than my regular Block visits?

Paul

Jackburtonpce
02-10-09, 11:28
I dropped by the block yesterday, and after RTFF decided to start at the pussycat lounge. In general, the previous reports about girl quality is true. Of the 4 girls there, 3 were good looking. I selected an attractive white girl, with a small amount of post-baby weight. She had a spectacular ass though, and long thick nipples. Sadly, I opted for a dance in the back rather than upstairs, not realizing that there was no privacy in the back of this club. To make matters worse, the lap dance area in the back was right where the jukebox was so girls were constantly going back there and selecting songs. Plus the bartender and the only other guy in the bar also decided to hang out in the back and chat.- WTF? ! In any case, since I was really only after a good dance I was only marginally pissed. During the dance I did get the details though, a full menu is available for this girl. Her name was A***. PM me if you want it, I am not including it in the post for discretionary reasons as I was recently taken to task (fairly) for being too indiscreet.

After that I wandered down to Circus, where I met a girl named M******e. Very nice looking gal, great body and a somewhat exotic look. She flat out told me that she runs a service on the side, but as times were slow she is diversifying. The thing I like about circus is the couches in the back offer enough privacy that people can (and do) do just about anything. The room downstairs is even more private.- the door at the top of the stairs sticks, and it makes a sound like a crashing rhino whenever anyone comes through it so there can't really be any surprise interruptions. Anyway, she performed beautifully and gave me her digits.

JB

Natty Bohner
02-10-09, 15:17
BUSTOS burned down. They are getting charged with insurance scam and arson.

Gails was great back in the day, ashame it turned into a ghetto piece of shit the last few years.

Bustos is at 4020 North Point Blvd. Memories is at 4040. So yes, it must have been in the building that was Skin and before that Gail's.

I stopped by Chubbies Friday night again, and spent some very pleasant time with Destiny. Also, I made a stop at Tony's on the way home. For those of you who may stop in now and then, Jessie's back - with dark hair now. That $10 drink goes quite a way with Jessie, and Candy for that matter.

Until I saw this in the paper I had never heard of Busto's. However, I'm not that familiar with Dundalk. IMHO, "Bikini Strip Club" sounds like an oxymoron. Does anybody know anything about this place?[/QUOTE]

Dr.Monger
02-10-09, 23:33
I'm from Northern VA. Where is Tony's? and is it worth the trip, rather than my regular Block visits?

Paul
It is definitely NOT worth the drive from VA...or even from Baltimore.

Dr. Monger

Dulcimer
02-11-09, 01:10
Tony's is at the corner of Monument and Kresson. It's not the most attractive of areas and the entertainment allure is average. Some below, some above. But it is a friendly place. And the dancers need to sell six (more on the weekends) drinks to make their quota and actually get paid for the night. Their drinks are only $10 compared to the standard $20-$30. Racially mixed, but leans black. As am aging white guy, I still enjoy it. And after a few years years of going, I never saw a fight except the occasional dispute among the dancers over tips.

ThroatPlunger
02-12-09, 02:00
Went to Diamond last week. I would have reported earlier, but I was having issues getting on the computer. Anyway, ran into a girl who is part Hawaiian and part Italian. Not a bad combo. A little thicker than I would have liked, and probably a few too many tatoos, but she gave a good time. We didn't even go to the upstairs room. She was able to hide everything quite well in the little lapdance area. Will repeat.

Rapid
02-12-09, 19:13
For those who haven't been there, it's a stage-behind-the-bar kind of strip club, the girls come around for tips after their songs.

I still stop in now and then. I usually feel safe there. The parking lot is rustic, apparently they don't believe in making improvements, which adds to the squalor and charm. I know I'm there when I hit the old familiar pot hole going in.

My problem with this place isn't safety, it's the fact that the good looking dancers usually keep to themselves after their performance, and the less good looking dancers keep asking you to buy them drinks. I have seen this pattern time and time again. It's often the same dancers doing the asking. One of the worst offenders, the fat chick with the bad back who has been there for years, was behind the bar serving drinks last time I was there a few weeks ago. That is a positive sign of change.

I used to go on Monday or Tuesday when they weren't busy. I have met some amazing dancers there. Except for a regular or two, it's almost never the same group of girls.

Rapid

Paulnova2
02-15-09, 09:27
Made my somewhat usual Block run on Tues, 02/10. Slow day. Two dancers at the Jewel Box, not even interested in chatting; didn't bother to finish my beer. Circus had a few more girls. An old regular, Yvonne, is back. A little rough around the edges, but promises everything. Red Room continues to have talent. Liked one who came in half-high, but wanted to go private for what I liked: $$. 5 for the room and $ for the tip. Out of my league. Flamingo was good. Two solid offers: I opted for Cara (real name, black girl, med skin, big tits) reasonable prices and delivered.

Bad Bad Boy
02-15-09, 10:08
My son took me over to DIVAS (formerly, THE HUDDLE CLUB) located off route 340, Charlestown, WVA. for my birthday. The place is clean and spacious with ample free parking. Everyone was very friendly to us holding open doors, joking while I hobbled to a table. I still have to weare a large leg brace, a small wrist splint while recovering from a severe stroke 15 months ago. No cover, no minimum. Their routine consisted of 12 all nice looking girls dancing to two song sets (e.g. like such big CW hits like my country boner won't go down, you're so fuckable ). Totally nude dancing. Not a pig among them. A few of the girls came over to me and shook their tits in my face. Some lucky guy had a girl put her legs around his head and pushed his face toward her cooter. My son BOUGHT ME A LAP DANCE for $5.00. The girl, Dakota, shook her nice D cups in my face and rubbed herself all over me. Due to my lack of mobility, and being in an open space I didn't try for more, next time maybe. My favorites were ATHENA and KITTY, both tall (5'8"), slender girls with beautiful trimmed cooters. Oddly enough none of the girls were completely shaven - all were nicely trimmed and begging for attention. Since I didn't pay for any drinks I can't tell you their cost, but I guess were reasonable. You weren't hustled to buy the girls anything either. A very nice change and a day to remember. I highly recommend DIVAS.

BBB

Enor Muscock
02-15-09, 10:46
My son took me over to DIVAS (formerly, THE HUDDLE CLUB) located off route 340, Charlestown, WVA. for my birthday. The place is clean and spacious with ample free parking. Everyone was very friendly to us holding open doors, joking while I hobbled to a table. I still have to weare a large leg brace, a small wrist splint while recovering from a severe stroke 15 months ago. No cover, no minimum. Their routine consisted of 12 all nice looking girls dancing to two song sets (e.g. like such big CW hits like my country boner won't go down, you're so fuckable ). Totally nude dancing. Not a pig among them. A few of the girls came over to me and shook their tits in my face. Some lucky guy had a girl put her legs around his head and pushed his face toward her cooter. My son BOUGHT ME A LAP DANCE for $5.00. The girl, Dakota, shook her nice D cups in my face and rubbed herself all over me. Due to my lack of mobility, and being in an open space I didn't try for more, next time maybe. My favorites were ATHENA and KITTY, both tall (5'8"), slender girls with beautiful trimmed cooters. Oddly enough none of the girls were completely shaven - all were nicely trimmed and begging for attention. Since I didn't pay for any drinks I can't tell you their cost, but I guess were reasonable. You weren't hustled to buy the girls anything either. A very nice change and a day to remember. I highly recommend DIVAS.

BBB

I like the place too, but there is definitely no sex in the champagne room. You can also hit the Golden Horseshoe in Ranson, closer to Charles Town. Slots at the track did wonders for the strip joints. But they don't cross the line.

Bad Bad Boy
02-16-09, 11:20
While enjoying the dancers at DIVAS, two couples came in and sat near us. One of the girls was all bundled up in her winter coat, wore glasses and was taking in the show. When she removed her coat, she was wearing a sweater (had a nice figure)and had that innocent Liberian look. One of the dancers came over to where she was sitting and shook her tits at her and then spread her legs exposing everything. The liberian girl seem to be enjoying it. One of the other dancers walked up to another girl embraced and planted a big kiss on her lips. For a minute, I thought we were going to be treated to a girl/girl show, especially after the girl returned the kiss. Unfortunately, it never went beyond just that. Damn. I was hoping the Liberian girl was an armature and was going to perform for us. Nope. I found out later she was also a dancer waiting for her shift to start. A very nice looking girl. I am afraid my hopes and imagination got too carried away.This was my first time at DIVAS and I didn't know what to expect. I really enjoyed the evening there and look forward in returning. The whole scene started me thinking about my regulars ALICIA and MICHELLE on the W/W loop. It's been way to long since my last mongering there.

BBB

Bad Bad Boy
02-16-09, 11:37
I like the place too, but there is definitely no sex in the champagne room. You can also hit the Golden Horseshoe in Ranson, closer to Charles Town. Slots at the track did wonders for the strip joints. But they don't cross the line.It's a shame that the girls are not available for play at DIVAS, I just assumed all these clubs were the same P4P in the privacy of a lap dance. Thanks for the heads up. BBB

Member #4954
02-16-09, 18:00
I stopped at Divas on Saturday afternoon (about 12:30) and I ran into a skinny short girl. She called herself Kitty. A little long in the tooth, no boobs at all to speak of and not muck ass either, but she gave me a very entertaining lap dance which convinced me to go for a private dance. In the room (I foolishly paid for 2 dances) she strips down to nuthin' real quick, gave jr and the boys a massage through the jeans, and then got them real hot with her breath (again through the jeans). She then rubs her kitty ALL OVER me, face, head. mouth etc. when I left Jr had gotten sick and had to be cleaned up, and I smelled like kitty. If I had seen this girl in the daylight, you would think crack ho. I think extras could be on the menu, perhaps take out.
Other girls were a 'lil pudgey, one of the looks like she just pushed out a young'en. as she had some nasty stretch marks on her tummy. I was hoping to see my favorite lady, Treasure. But she wasnt there when I was.
I know this place has had some smokin' hot babes but not Sat.!
sorry this got long winded.

Lover Bug
02-16-09, 20:33
I stopped at Divas on Saturday afternoon (about 12:30) and I ran into a skinny short girl. She called herself Kitty. A little long in the tooth, no boobs at all to speak of and not muck ass either, but she gave me a very entertaining lap dance which convinced me to go for a private dance. In the room (I foolishly paid for 2 dances) she strips down to nuthin' real quick, gave jr and the boys a massage through the jeans, and then got them real hot with her breath (again through the jeans). She then rubs her kitty ALL OVER me, face, head. Mouth etc. When I left Jr had gotten sick and had to be cleaned up, and I smelled like kitty. If I had seen this girl in the daylight, you would think crack ho. I think extras could be on the menu, perhaps take out.

Other girls were a 'little pudgey, one of the looks like she just pushed out a young'en. As she had some nasty stretch marks on her tummy. I was hoping to see my favorite lady, Treasure. But she wasnt there when I was.

I know this place has had some smokin' hot babes but not Sat. !

Sorry this got long winded.I was at Diva's several weeks ago and there was only one dancer there--your one with stretch marks I believe. She was not my ticket. What was your total outlay for the stay at Diva's?

Play safe. Lover Bug

Dr.Monger
02-16-09, 20:49
I stopped at Divas on Saturday afternoon (about 12:30) and I ran into a skinny short girl. She called herself Kitty. A little long in the tooth, no boobs at all to speak of and not muck ass either, but she gave me a very entertaining lap dance which convinced me to go for a private dance. In the room (I foolishly paid for 2 dances) she strips down to nuthin' real quick, gave jr and the boys a massage through the jeans, and then got them real hot with her breath (again through the jeans). She then rubs her kitty ALL OVER me, face, head. mouth etc. when I left Jr had gotten sick and had to be cleaned up, and I smelled like kitty. If I had seen this girl in the daylight, you would think crack ho. I think extras could be on the menu, perhaps take out.
Other girls were a 'lil pudgey, one of the looks like she just pushed out a young'en. as she had some nasty stretch marks on her tummy. I was hoping to see my favorite lady, Treasure. But she wasnt there when I was.
I know this place has had some smokin' hot babes but not Sat.!
sorry this got long winded.
Sorry to be a downer, but this is the BALTIMORE strip club thread. Lets try and keep the discussion pertinent! Thanks,

Dr. Monger

Max #01
02-16-09, 23:04
Sorry to be a downer, but this is the BALTIMORE strip club thread. Lets try and keep the discussion pertinent! Thanks,

Dr. Monger

This really needs to go over on the Eastern Panhandle thread in the West Virginia Forum. Actually, this would be quite relevant for the guys over there (including me).

Benchseats Rock
02-16-09, 23:09

Dr. Monger

And here I thought there was a new place to go in town. Damn, I should have RTFF'd more carefully.

Bench

Tippy
02-17-09, 23:13
Hey Doc,

There's just a little bit of West Virginia in most Baltimorons, don't you know? Hit the Block last Thursday afternoon. Plaza closed, Mouse Trap Closed, Flamingo closed, Circus & Harem completely lame, Pussy Cat hurting and the little bald bartender in the Red Garter screaming at all his ******.

Close down the Honkytonks!

Member #4954
02-18-09, 01:26

Dr. Monger

You are quite correct, I am sorry for the transgression. I will pay more attention in the future.

to Lover bug
From 2 beers, lap dance,g-string stuffing at the stage and the private dance..... I guess I spent around 80-90

Benchseats Rock
02-18-09, 11:14
There's just a little bit of West Virginia in most Baltimorons, don't you know?

Well, that certainly explains alot.:p

Ebdawgg
02-18-09, 15:16
There's just a little bit of West Virginia in most Baltimorons, don't you know?

I'm a life long resident; we're actually BALAmorons...

Stoniey
02-18-09, 15:32
I was working in delaware and went to the Canton Inn. Three other guys and my self where the only guys in there. I was there 20 mins and saw no girl on the stage dancing. A blonde came over and offered me a lap dance. I accepted and what a waste. She said she couldn't tale nothing off and was horriable. She offered the champaign rm for 100. 00 for 15 mins. And I could toucj what ever I wanted to but she would still be unable to take off anything. I declined and waited around 15-20 mins and still no dancers the bar tender even left. I was there between 6:30 and 7:30 on Tuesday night.

Bullmarket2
02-28-09, 14:40
Went to Sherrie's on Thursday afternoon at about 2 PM. The interior has been visibly improved. Nice, clean and modern. Quite a change from the old interior. Security was at the door and carded me, even though I am in my late 50s. The bar was clean and fresh and the barmaid attractive and sweet. Actually very engaging in a warm way.

I wish I could give the three girls dancing the same high marks that I can give the club and its interior. One was chubby, but to her credit a good dancer. The other two were half way attractive.

In my opinion, this club is worth watching as it may get better in a few months. All of the girls liked working there and no one hit me up for any dance money. But, they were all pleasant though not that attractive.

In closing, I would give the bar a B+ for atmosphere, but only a C- for the dancers.

Drunk Again
03-01-09, 11:45
Had last Tuesday off from work (sorry for the late post, but you know, things to do, people to see), had a few minutes to kill between errands, so I thought I'd make a stop at my favorite block. Haven't been here in awhile, last time wasn't too memorable. It was around 6 pm and most of the places were quiet. I went downstairs to the Diamond club, and saw a hot asian girl and I knew I was going to stay for a bit. I've seen her before at other clubs, she gets around I guess, so I sat down got a $7 beer and watched her dance. Man, she has an amazing body. Tight ass and legs, nice fake perky tities. She knows how to work it. She comes over for her tip afterward and decides to mount me and give me a light kiss. Let me tell you something, her body feels better than it looks. Services were offered, but I was low on funds and didn't want to have them crack my head over my credit card. So I opted for a drink with her and let her drive me nuts for a couple of minutes. She's a pro and she knows what she's there for, she wants her money. She gobbled that drink down and was asking for another in a matter of minutes. She is definitely all business and was ready to negociate for a better time, but another time. Another time.

Keep drinking.

Firehouse
03-02-09, 17:32
sorry - I know this is the Baltimore thread but did want to add my five cents to the post below:

The place opens around 5pm but nobody really starts dancing until well after 8pm a lot of times. Couch dances are a waste, but the champagne rooms can be fun if you know the girls. Sounds like you had Stormy.

I was working in delaware and went to the Canton Inn. Three other guys and my self where the only guys in there. I was there 20 mins and saw no girl on the stage dancing. A blonde came over and offered me a lap dance. I accepted and what a waste. She said she couldn't tale nothing off and was horriable. She offered the champaign rm for 100. 00 for 15 mins. And I could toucj what ever I wanted to but she would still be unable to take off anything. I declined and waited around 15-20 mins and still no dancers the bar tender even left. I was there between 6:30 and 7:30 on Tuesday night.

Itstal212
03-07-09, 13:49
Is it worth going to the block in the daytime on a Saturday?

Horsetrader
03-08-09, 11:04
Is it worth going to the block in the daytime on a Saturday?Thank you for your first contribution to the forum. It was very informative and we look forward to your future posts.

Ambiguousjoe
03-09-09, 01:28
Couple spinners here. A hot skinny blond with great legs quoted 1. 6 for the house and $$ for her. I wasn't all that careful with my cash and by this time I had already pissed away $. Was constantly bothered by ugly bitches wanting tips for dances I wasn't even watching. I had no intentions of dropping $$$$, I don't care hot. I was lucky to leave with the shirt on my back.

Member #4954
03-09-09, 10:47
Is it worth going to the block in the daytime on a Saturday?

I have been there on Sat. afternoons, and found it hit or miss. I will wander in and out of the various clubs to check out the talent. Then go back to the one that interested me the most. Also, not as crowded by other mongers so the ladies are more willing to make deals. I have had girls sitting on my lap at the bar playing tonsil hockey and providing a hand job at the same time. Oh damn I wish I were younger!!!!

Dr.Monger
03-09-09, 22:52
Couple spinners here. A hot skinny blond with great legs quoted 1. 6 for the house and $$ for her. I wasn't all that careful with my cash and by this time I had already pissed away $. Was constantly bothered by ugly bitches wanting tips for dances I wasn't even watching. I had no intentions of dropping $$$$, I don't care hot. I was lucky to leave with the shirt on my back.

Nice report. In exchange I will give you a little tip. Those prices are negotiable. Even the house fees. Just remember, the Bartender expects a tip as well.

Dr. Monger

Dr.Monger
03-09-09, 22:59
I have been there on Sat. afternoons, and found it hit or miss. I will wander in and out of the various clubs to check out the talent. Then go back to the one that interested me the most. Also, not as crowded by other mongers so the ladies are more willing to make deals. I have had girls sitting on my lap at the bar playing tonsil hockey and providing a hand job at the same time. Oh damn I wish I were younger!!!!
In many clubs, the daytime rules are far different than the nighttime rules. What used to be standard night time fare is now only found daytime. Trust me, in the good old days, the behavior you described used the be standard any evening for a medium sized drink, right at the bar. Those days are long gone, but then the Block at night is currently a disaster.

Dr. Monger

Tippy
03-09-09, 23:58
Don't forget, the late great Sunshine was a night shifter.

Good things can happen after 8, though it's true , I usually give up and go to the Midway.

ThroatPlunger
03-10-09, 00:10
In many clubs, the daytime rules are far different than the nighttime rules. What used to be standard night time fare is now only found daytime. Trust me, in the good old days, the behavior you described used the be standard any evening for a medium sized drink, right at the bar. Those days are long gone, but then the Block at night is currently a disaster.

Dr. Monger

Are you saying that it is better during the day? I can't get out much during the day to drive up and enjoy myself, so I only get to hit the block at night. If it is that much better during the day, I might just take a day off work for a mini vacation.

Bullmarket2
03-10-09, 10:54
Heard reports from reliable sources that the Mouse Trap will close after Saturday, March 28th. For those who still remember Lou, you may wish to stop by and give your final regards. I know I will during March madness.

Dr.Monger
03-10-09, 17:57
Heard reports from reliable sources that the Mouse Trap will close after Saturday, March 28th. For those who still remember Lou, you may wish to stop by and give your final regards. I know I will during March madness.
It won't be soon enough for me. The doorman there is a real prick...he keeps more customers out than he draws in because he is such a shithead. He always has a smartass comment, and I know there is another poster here who was seen outside the Block by this jerk, and called something out to him in a public place. Not cool. I feel bad for Gary and Sylvia, but they will be able to find another job somewhere. I doubt anyone will hire the doorman.

Dr. Monger

Dr.Monger
03-10-09, 18:00
Are you saying that it is better during the day? I can't get out much during the day to drive up and enjoy myself, so I only get to hit the block at night. If it is that much better during the day, I might just take a day off work for a mini vacation.
I'm sorry, was I not clear? Let me repost what I said:

So let me translate: DAYTIME IS BETTER. I sincerely hope this clears it up for you. And you don''t have to miss work, weekend day times can be fun too.

Dr. Monger

Horsetrader
03-11-09, 16:11
It won't be soon enough for me. The doorman there is a real prick...he keeps more customers out than he draws in because he is such a shithead. He always has a smartass comment,... I doubt anyone will hire the doorman.

Dr. MongerVery well said. I tend to check out all of the bars before I buy a drink. The 20 other doormen either say nothing or say something nice like "thanks for stopping by" or "we will have more girls later." They make you want to come back. But the Mousetrap doorman says stuff like "you are too hard to please" or "you must have a lot of money because you never spend it here" or "you must be gay." I usually just walk by that place because I don't want to listen to his comments. What a jerk.

Robert Langdon
03-11-09, 17:06
Went to Sherrie's on Thursday afternoon at about 2 PM. The interior has been visibly improved. Nice, clean and modern. Quite a change from the old interior. Security was at the door and carded me, even though I am in my late 50s. The bar was clean and fresh and the barmaid attractive and sweet. Actually very engaging in a warm way.

I wish I could give the three girls dancing the same high marks that I can give the club and its interior. One was chubby, but to her credit a good dancer. The other two were half way attractive.

In my opinion, this club is worth watching as it may get better in a few months. All of the girls liked working there and no one hit me up for any dance money. But, they were all pleasant though not that attractive.

In closing, I would give the bar a B+ for atmosphere, but only a C- for the dancers.I read this and thought I should pay this establishment a visit.

As previous mentioned, the interior is clean and the ladies are at best a C average with a few exceptions.

One girl sat next me, Meisha or something like that. Said it was her first night there. The bar tender nodded and smiled when I asked if it was true.

Anyhow... long story short.

Drinks for the girls are .2 which i thought was outrageous.

There was a secluded area near the front that looked like it was constructed for VIP.

Despite the place being small I feel like it might have some potential.

R.Langdon

Jim N Maryland
03-12-09, 00:54
Very well said. I tend to check out all of the bars before I buy a drink. The 20 other doormen either say nothing or say something nice like "thanks for stopping by" or "we will have more girls later." They make you want to come back. But the Mousetrap doorman says stuff like "you are too hard to please" or "you must have a lot of money because you never spend it here" or "you must be gay." I usually just walk by that place because I don't want to listen to his comments. What a jerk.There is something that keeps drawing me back to the Mouse Trap, but it isn't the doorman. Saw him at an O's game once and thought I'd be called out in public, just seems like that kinda guy. I did hate the comments as I left the place after them not having what I was after that night.

I will be disappointed to see the Mouse Trap go, but I suppose I will see the dancers elsewhere in my block travels. I had my introduction to some of the phenomenon that occur in a pregnant female there. Que sera sera.

Dr.Monger
03-12-09, 18:35
R.Langdon

I just wanted to compliment you on your nom de plume!

Dr. Monger

Towson
03-13-09, 09:57
Do any girls at the Haven date the customers?

Aacountyman
03-13-09, 19:22

They all do.

Tippy
03-13-09, 23:58
The Mousetrap has always been the anti Pussy-Cat. Never more than 3 girls at once. All of them ready, willing and able! Sarah and Sherri have been berry berry good to me! I will miss them all. Never really gave a shit what the doorman had to say, miserable bastard that he is.

Member #4954
03-14-09, 00:50

Ok I rtff, I did a search, I went to City Page, went to srtipclubdirectory.com, even googled, where is the Haven please???? thanks

Benchseats Rock
03-14-09, 03:33
Ok I rtff, I did a search, I went to City Page, went to srtipclubdirectory.com, even googled, where is the Haven please???? thanks

It's on N. Haven St. just below Pulaski Hwy. on the left side going north.
Sherrie's Showbar is right around the corner.

Hope this helps.

Benchseats Rock

Enor Muscock
03-14-09, 09:54
Stopped at the "new" Sherries yesterday for a brew. What a difference in the joint! Actually clean without the overwhelming stench of piss and cheap perfume.
Four dancers, about a average 5 on my quality scale. One short plump one who I hit on the ass accidentally with the bathroom door. Pet her cooch and asked if I hurt that thang. I sat down, she came over and started feeling Mr Happy through the jeans. She was more than ready to please. However, I thought she was knocked up, she said she was just overweight. Kinda took the bloom off that rose.
The rest were one overweight but nice black chick, one black chick who could really pump that azz on the floor, and one tall, good looking white chick who couldn't dance a lick but has the biggest brown nipples I have seen in a long time. She was occupied with another patron, and I didn't have the time or inclination to wait.

I'd go back. Something I never thought I would say that about Sherries.

Dr.Monger
03-15-09, 17:35
They all do.
Been there many times, and that is news to me. And trust me, I tried!

Hugh Jardon
03-16-09, 11:08
Been there many times, and that is news to me. And trust me, I tried!
This is news to me, as well.

Where exactly do you take them for the "date"?

Rapid
03-16-09, 11:19
It's news to me, too. Every time I go into Haven Place the girls are clustered at the far end of the bar when they aren't on stage. I don't see them mingling, or asking customers for tips or drinks. This is the reason I stopped frequenting Haven and started going around the corner to Tony's, where the atmosphere is seedier and the girls circulate a bit more.

Rapid

Member #4954
03-16-09, 16:55
It's on N. Haven St. just below Pulaski Hwy. on the left side going north.
Sherrie's Showbar is right around the corner.

Hope this helps.

Benchseats Rock

Thank You sir.

Metalmanix
03-17-09, 00:50
Went to the Jewel Box tonight for my first 'block experience'. Horrible time. RIght when I went in, this pretty ugly blockette approached me. She seemed strung out. Anyway, for some odd reason, I went in the back with her, instead of a hot blonde that was in the same place.

This blockette was extremely strung out or drunk. I paid WAYY too much for a BBBJ, which had not much effort put into it. Lame.

Now of course, I have buyers remorse. I'm down around $200, and I'm worried about diseases from the BBBJ. Have any of you ever gotten any std from a BBBJ from a blockette?

Stay safe

Natty Bohner
03-17-09, 19:05
You have to let the big head decide which girl to go back with. The jewel box has a few decent girls. Just have to hit it on the right night. And yes it is possible to pass along STDs through oral sex. No I have never caught anything from any girls on the block. But I only pick certain girls.

Went to the Jewel Box tonight for my first 'block experience'. Horrible time. RIght when I went in, this pretty ugly blockette approached me. She seemed strung out. Anyway, for some odd reason, I went in the back with her, instead of a hot blonde that was in the same place.

This blockette was extremely strung out or drunk. I paid WAYY too much for a BBBJ, which had not much effort put into it. Lame.

Now of course, I have buyers remorse. I'm down around $200, and I'm worried about diseases from the BBBJ. Have any of you ever gotten any std from a BBBJ from a blockette?

Stay safe

Bdls73
03-28-09, 11:54
Today is the last day of business for the Mousetrap. I talked to Lou last week and he said he is officially retiring today.

B.D.

Md Curious
03-28-09, 23:43
Today is the last day of business for the Mousetrap. I talked to Lou last week and he said he is officially retiring today.

B.D.I stopped by there today. Sherry told me that the place will be opening up on Monday where the Dynasty club is currently. Same people , dancers, etc.
Even our favorite bartender/doorman who is out for three weeks(medical) will be there. So stop by before the troll gets back from the hospital.

Enor Muscock
03-29-09, 09:29

B.D.
How about "Horndoggie"? Is she retiring too, or is she moving on to another location? I haven't been able to get down to the MT for a while. Could never get a number to see her outside the club.

Dr.Monger
03-30-09, 00:44
Even our favorite bartender/doorman who is out for three weeks(medical) will be there. So stop by before the troll gets back from the hospital.
His act will never cut it on the main drag.

SirDrDunk
03-30-09, 11:15
How about "Horndoggie"? Is she retiring too, or is she moving on to another location? I haven't been able to get down to the MT for a while. Could never get a number to see her outside the club.Who is horndoggie?

Benchseats Rock
03-30-09, 22:48
Who is horndoggie?

I don't know but with a nickname like that I think I want to.

Bench

Horsetrader
03-31-09, 09:00
Dynasty now has the old Mousetrap bartenders and jerk doorman. None of the old Mousetrap dancers were inside while I was there on Monday night. It looked like a standard set of Dynasty dancers.

Dr.Monger
03-31-09, 11:21
Dynasty now has the old Mousetrap bartenders and jerk doorman. None of the old Mousetrap dancers were inside while I was there on Monday night. It looked like a standard set of Dynasty dancers.
I wonder what the deal is with the doorman? Any owner with half a brain would realize that he is costing him money not making him money. I don't understand why Lou put up with his bull for all these years. Maybe the doorman is sucking him off. It's the only logical explanation.

Oldtar
04-05-09, 10:27
I was in Baltimore yesterday (4/4/09) and thought I'd give Sherries a try. It was a very slow day, only about three customers and three dancers plus the bartender (Heather), who refused to dance and a security man. There were two fairly attractive but chubby white dancers and one large (not chubby, just large) black dancer. All were very friendly and nice. Lap dances (fully clothed) are available in a not-too-private side room with the most uncomfortable bench I've ever seen for $70 plus tip. Nude dances are available in a separate room, upstairs and very private for $270 plus tip.

I had a great time and will return, although I don't get to Baltimore frequently.

SW Surfer
04-06-09, 15:29
After some good recon of the board and some intel from some PM's, I hit the block on Sunday afternoon.

Started at the Flamingo and did a full tour of all the clubs. At least half of them had girls feeding their faces from white Styrofoam containers. But I ended up spending some time and money in Flamingo and the Jewel Box. Extra's and take out to be had at both.

While drinking a the JB I inquired about girls leaving early. At first it was 1K for the house for her to leave early, plus a tip of 1K for her....Yeah, I don't think so. So back to Flamingo and a table dance or two.

I have found out that some bartenders will give you a free beer if you buy a dancer a .20 drink. I also like that if you buy a girl a drink, she will dance and grind all over you as you drink and talk about the VIP's.

I ended up getting a number for Baby Girl with the promise of a BBBJ and anal for .60 at my room. Then spotted a thinner/cutie (Cali) and got a dance from her and a HJ under the bar for a .20 drink and a .05 tip.

I then headed back to the JB, sat in the back of the bar and bought Gretchen a drink. She is a dirty blond Russian, shaved and a set of nice bolt on's.

Mid way through the drink she was giving a nice HJ with some lotion and found out she was getting off in 45mins so we would meet at the video store up the street. She wanted $$$ for all night, I told her I would pay .6 - .8 for 1 hour and 2 pops, but price depended on what we did. She agreed and 45mins later we were back in my room and she rocked me with a BBBJCIM for pop 1 and a BBBJ/CFS for pop 2. No Anal, but a very tight Puss.

.60 + .10 taxi, I would have given .20 more if she did anal.

I have digits for respected members.

Surf Out

Dr.Monger
04-08-09, 01:30
After some good recon of the board and some intel from some PM's, I hit the block on Sunday afternoon.

Started at the Flamingo and did a full tour of all the clubs. At least half of them had girls feeding their faces from white Styrofoam containers. But I ended up spending some time and money in Flamingo and the Jewel Box. Extra's and take out to be had at both.

While drinking a the JB I inquired about girls leaving early. At first it was 1K for the house for her to leave early, plus a tip of 1K for her....Yeah, I don't think so. So back to Flamingo and a table dance or two.

I have found out that some bartenders will give you a free beer if you buy a dancer a .20 drink. I also like that if you buy a girl a drink, she will dance and grind all over you as you drink and talk about the VIP's.

I ended up getting a number for Baby Girl with the promise of a BBBJ and anal for .60 at my room. Then spotted a thinner/cutie (Cali) and got a dance from her and a HJ under the bar for a .20 drink and a .05 tip.

I then headed back to the JB, sat in the back of the bar and bought Gretchen a drink. She is a dirty blond Russian, shaved and a set of nice bolt on's.

Mid way through the drink she was giving a nice HJ with some lotion and found out she was getting off in 45mins so we would meet at the video store up the street. She wanted $$$ for all night, I told her I would pay .6 - .8 for 1 hour and 2 pops, but price depended on what we did. She agreed and 45mins later we were back in my room and she rocked me with a BBBJCIM for pop 1 and a BBBJ/CFS for pop 2. No Anal, but a very tight Puss.

.60 + .10 taxi, I would have given .20 more if she did anal.

I have digits for respected members.

Surf Out
That is just eerie. I swear I logged in to post Dr. Monger's Block Tip #6: Save some money by asking the bartender if you can just buy the girl a drink. Often the will offer you a free beverage of your choice if you do. The caveat is that you should know something about the girl or have sat with her before. They won't let you sit around without a drink. If she is on stage, or with another customer, you can tell them you are waiting to buy Ms. XXX a drink, and they will often let you sit there without buying a drink until she is available. Kudo's to you for beating me to the punch!

Dr. Monger

Baltjay
04-10-09, 12:51
So I've been MIA a while since my civi is taking care of my needs. She's out of town so the plan was to venture to the Block and visit some old friends. When I got there I was joined by about 12 LEOs so I decided to try elsewhere. Went to the Crazy Russian, quality was poor. I know there isn't take out, but it was crap to watch. Might be 2 worth looking at and the one was talking about her husband. Continued down 40 to Escape. Quality was better and it was at least something to watch. Overall dissappointing night, have to see what trouble I can get into tonight.

Old Dirty
04-10-09, 22:24
There are a lot of clubs mentioned in theses threads, have any of you ever tried the stage door? depending on what you like, there is lots of good entertainment there.

Dis Joint
04-16-09, 09:53
There are a lot of clubs mentioned in theses threads, have any of you ever tried the stage door? depending on what you like, there is lots of good entertainment there.

OD-

The SD is nice and extras are to be had, but if you are not young and black you may standout a bit. But the have some very nice black dancers he last time I was there.

-DJ

Winefan
04-22-09, 14:47
I was just wondering if anybody knew if Chubbies was closed? I have done a couple of drive-bys, the past two weeks, during their previous open-hours, and it has been closed.

Bad Bad Boy
04-24-09, 10:58
Fells Point restaurant, strip club to keep liquor licenses
Timothy Dean's, Chubbies reach pact with neighborhood
A popular Fells Point restaurant and a strip club three blocks away will keep their liquor licenses after reaching agreements Thursday with neighborhood associations at a liquor board hearing.

Several Fells Point community associations were protesting the renewal of liquor licenses for Timothy Dean's Bistro, in the 1700 block of Eastern Ave., and Chubbies, citing loud noise and disorderly conduct when both places close at 2 a.m. But Timothy Dean and the licensee for Chubbies agreed to make changes in their establishments, and the cases were settled before liquor board commissioners made a ruling.

Timothy Dean was fined $3,100 in January after one of the board's inspectors was manhandled by restaurant security during an investigation last year, and commissioners also found the restaurant guilty of operating as a de facto dance club, which violates its zoning designation. Dean said he turned the restaurant into a lounge in June because he was losing money as a high-end bistro after the economic downtown.

Since then, Dean and members of the Upper Fells Point Improvement Association have sparred over the change, with residents angry over what they call late-night noise and long lines outside the restaurant Fridays and Saturdays. During yesterday's hearing, Dean agreed to encourage his crowd to depart quickly after closing and to not have any live entertainment and dancing.

Dean conceded to other provisions, including the removal of outside tables and chairs and moving speakers away from the door.

"It's in writing," liquor board chairman Stephan Fogleman said. "We're happy about that because Mr. Dean is a fantastic chef and he's well known in the city, and we wish him the best of luck without having to come before the liquor board again."

Dean's case was settled without testimony, but the community presented its case against Chubbies, calling four witnesses.

Denise Whitman, a member of Friends of Fountain Street, told the board that she lives two blocks from the club and once saw a scantily clad woman sitting on the lap of a bouncer outside the place.

Liquor board commissioners helped negotiate an agreement before Chubbies presented its case.

Chubbies, in the 2000 block of Eastern Ave., will get rid of its sandwich sign in front of the club, will not encourage people on the street to come inside and will explore planting trees around the place. The owner also agreed to not hire known sex offenders or anyone who has been convicted of prostitution in the past five years.

Once solidly blue-collar, the area has seen an influx of professionals buying rowhouses blocks from the water. Over the past five years, residents have complained about Chubbies and fought to have its license revoked.

Chubbies, which has been open in some form since 1964, is one of the few strip clubs in the city not on The Block. In 2005, a previous liquor board nearly took the club's license after a six-hour protest hearing. But the owner had filed for bankruptcy earlier that day, and federal proceedings supercede local judgments. One liquor board commissioner said the board was set to void the license.

"We're sensitive to longtime license holders in a changing neighborhood," Fogleman said Thursday. "In this case, we believe Chubbies need to keep up with that neighborhood, and if that means adopting more decorum, then so be it."

The liquor board did not renew the license for M&M Discount Liquors, in the 5100 block of Park Heights Ave.

Article recently appeared in the Baltimore Sun. BBB

Baltimonger
04-28-09, 15:40
Club Miami did lose its liquor license do to inactivity.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/local/baltimore_city/bal-miami0427,0,4200349.story

Dr.Monger
05-01-09, 17:32
I just want to say publicly that I want to fuck Mandy, the tall thin blonde with small breasts. That's all. OMFG she is hot.

Dr. Monger

Rtlr1
05-01-09, 18:12
I just want to say publicly that I want to fuck Mandy, the tall thin blonde with small breasts. That's all. OMFG she is hot.

Dr. Monger

THANKS FOR YOUR SHOW OF PURE IGNORANCE !!!!!!!!!!

Natty Bohner
05-01-09, 18:23

Dr. MongerAs do I Dr. ! I have been stopping in the Haven the last few years and she is one of my favorites!

Bullmarket2
05-11-09, 13:42
On my way to the office yesterday, I noticed the old Dynasty now has a new sign. The white with large black letters new sign hanging over the top, where the words Dynasty once read, now reads Mouse Trap II. Seems like reports of the old Mouse Trap staff moving across the street have some credence. Now, if only the doorman would not move with them.

Da Tantric
05-15-09, 23:16
I've started frequenting Balt. St the last couple of months, usually I go to just 2 clubs per visit but being Tuesday afternoon, 4 PM, I decided to check them all out.

First stop was at Flamingo, there were 2 patrons besides me and there were 7 girls, this is always a good thing for us! I whisked off a few girls but Lexi was persistent and let me have a sampler of everything on her menu. My big brain took a hike and so took Lexi to VIP room. It costed me $.6 (for FS) for the girl and $.8 for the house. Rick, the bartender/bouncer, showed me two different VIP rooms. The less private one is by girls locker room and the other one behind a little office room. Both places sucked, but as I said the little brain took over so I had no sense of reasoning. Service was good, but wouldn't repeat Lexi again. I have Lexi's number and rates, PM me for details.

Next stopped at Pussy Cat, I used to be a regular here but the last couple of times I got ripped off by the girls there and am a little cautious these days. Didn't find it interesting, so I left within 5 mins.

Next was Plaza. The moment I entered Diane grabbed me and offered many goodies for free and promised more for $.5. At this point I realized that I wasted money on Lexi and comparatively, Diane was way more good looking. HJ and BBBJ was good and being my second pop for the day she had to work hard for a happy ending.

Next wanted to see what's new at Mouse Trap II - well nothing's new. On my way out I got the usual compliments from the doorman.

Next stopped at Lust. 5 girls in all, 1 was dancing, 3 were hanging at the far end of the bar and one was sharing her pizza with the bartender. Finally Sugar (a mix of Black, Czech & Indian) stopped by and started a conversation. Good looks with nice assets. Spoke very sweetly but that was it, dont waste your money on her. Met another Lexi here ... she only gives private dances and no more extras. Next Angel stopped by for a tip and just hung around. She didn't sell herself well ... otherwise I would have bough her a drink.

Next stopped at Red Door. Met Courtney, I had her the last time I was there and paid $.8 for a pop plus house fees $.9. She immediately recognized me and this time was willing to do for $.5, I thanked her for the offer, bought her a drink and left (not finding anyone more interesting).

After 4 beers, 2 pops and 8 drinks for the girls I was out of cash and so headed back home, to Virginia. I learnt from all my visits that you must let the girl negotiate the house fee with the bartender. Girls try to discourage this but if they are desperate then they'd do the talking :)

Tantric.

PS: Anything new at Hustlers?

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Dr.Monger
05-19-09, 15:30
Service was good, but wouldn't repeat Lexi again. I have Lexi's number and rates, PM me for details.

Service was good but you wouldn't repeat? Why would you want to give her number to others if you yourself would not repeat? I'm not flaming, just curious. Some guys try to never repeat, but on the Block (TM) that is very difficult due to the usual suspects always being around.

Dr. Monger

Slippery Jimbo
05-19-09, 20:25
What's the best club in Baltimore for grinding in a lap dance (preferably in a club with some white girls)?

Da Tantric
05-20-09, 07:43
Service was good but you wouldn't repeat? Why would you want to give her number to others if you yourself would not repeat? I'm not flaming, just curious. Some guys try to never repeat, but on the Block (TM) that is very difficult due to the usual suspects always being around.

Dr. MongerIts just me I guess.

Dr.Monger
05-20-09, 19:50
Its just me I guess.
That's as good an answer as any. :-)

Dr. Monger

Bigdog99
05-22-09, 21:49
Guys,

First time post long time lurker (over a year now). I don't post, but I had to let you know about this. You guys do a GREAT job and I appreciate the reports as they have been very helpful. Went to Club PussyCat on the block the other day. Been there many times and usually have a great time as I find the girls very "friendly". However this time when I got back home (I am from Philly), I checked my credit card report online and I found that they charged my card an extra $800! So beware, they will rob you blind. I called to complain and have them take it off, I was told I had to come back in to fix it (remember I am in Philly at this point) and they hung up on me numerous times. Karma is a b*tch, so I hope it comes back around to them quickly!

Stay safe out there.

Member #4954
05-23-09, 01:16
Guys,

First time post long time lurker (over a year now). I don't post, but I had to let you know about this. You guys do a GREAT job and I appreciate the reports as they have been very helpful. Went to Club PussyCat on the block the other day. Been there many times and usually have a great time as I find the girls very "friendly". However this time when I got back home (I am from Philly), I checked my credit card report online and I found that they charged my card an extra $800! So beware, they will rob you blind. I called to complain and have them take it off, I was told I had to come back in to fix it (remember I am in Philly at this point) and they hung up on me numerous times. Karma is a b*tch, so I hope it comes back around to them quickly!

Stay safe out there.

And THAT is the reason I will never use my plastic at any kind of sex related business. Whether it's a strip club, massage, or escort service. cash wont get traced, and when its getting low, I stand up, thank the ladies for the pleasure of their company and bid them adieu.
Some of these places are also guessing that guys wont ***** 'cause they dont want their wife or significant other to know whats been happening.Just my .02 worth