PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Night Haunter
01-03-06, 21:38
Stopped by location mentioned by Smiling Fox, and saw Ling. I'd rate her as about an 8. Very sensual massage. As it was my first time I played it cool until she nonchalantly placed my hand against her right calf. Very subtle, she did not change what she was doing otherwise. After delecately testing the waters, I set out the amount previously mentioned for the tip. Did not say another word. She nodded, and explained that she needed to have her manager count it. Forwarned of this, I wan't worried. Upon her service the massage became even more sensual, and led to an excellent CBJ. Unfortunately I was too excited, and found total relaxation before FS. She was apologetic and very cuddlesome. i cannot wait to try again and finish what was started. ;)

Like SF, I am trying to protect this place. But it's not too hard to find.

TTFN,

Night Haunter

Romeo1
01-07-06, 22:55
Our favorite place in west Baltimore is getting so crowded, it's like waiting at a cafeteria. Odd to immediately follow someone else; makes some of the girls tense, some still do a great job. When they get to know you and provide bbj, they do a lot of shushing and promising like it's a state secret to keep from the other girls and their mamasan. Bebe's recovered from her sore back (wonder how that happened); Yumi is off and on; two previous and one new provider are in also.

Smiling Fox
01-08-06, 01:49
dam, i go to my favorite new place, and you guys are standing in f**king line, WTF. bad enough i cant get away, and im broke now. but then i gota wait in line. god, slopy 23rds. well i at least hope you guys have the consideration to not share any of your deseases please. keep those nasty beasties home with your wives, and no virises either.
dam
SF

Tony Terrific
01-08-06, 16:59
I live out of town and get in about once a month to play. I am now pretty good with Conkling, PP and Wilkens. Can anyone pm me with directions to Brooklyn or any other areas? Start in one of the areas that I know, like WW
and guide me in. Thanks!!
Also, I have been with a Carrie on WW who has short blonde hair, talks to herself, has quite firm tits for a sw but is sweet as honey when I am with her. I have also been with a blonde Rachel who did not rip me off but did not get an A for performance.
On Thursday, I was in town and hit the places that I am familiar with. WW offered only the skanks, nothing on Conkling or PP and a few scary sw on Washington. It seemed as if the LE all came out at once. They were all over the place so I headed home to visit rosie palm and the gang. I also hit the block but have no idea what to do there when I am alone.

Baltimonger
01-09-06, 23:17
First this:

Gentlemen..I love Baltimore and have had some GREAT sw. It is amazing how you can have a good run. I ran into 6 great girls in a row one month last fall but it always ends..anyway..I am not from the city and I would like directions coming from Frederick to get to Brooklyn. thanks!
and now this:

I live out of town and get in about once a month to play. I am now pretty good with Conkling, PP and Wilkens. Can anyone pm me with directions to Brooklyn or any other areas? Start in one of the areas that I know, like WW
and guide me in. Thanks!!So, let's see here: In 33 months of coming into town since you first asked how to get to Brooklyn; you still never managed to figure it out, get a map, or bothered to RTFF for that matter.

Then again, you can't figure out to which thread you should have posted your latest stupid newbie question. How you haven't ended up in central booking by now is amazing. Then again, maybe you have.

This is an AMP thread, btw.

Just when I thought I was free, they pull me back in.

K.J. Baltimonger

Scorpo Rising
01-09-06, 23:25
Just when I thought I was free, they pull me back in.

K.J. BaltimongerI'm sure somebody missed you. The world is an ever changing place. I have a word for you. It is BOOMCHAKALAKA.

Muff Scout
01-10-06, 00:20
Baltimonger,

You continue to persist with your personal attacks and mocking of members and don't know when to stop.

It has been a major distraction on the board. It's neither cute nor funny.

Flaming members is a violation of Jackson's policies. Yet you persist. Guess you think you are above his rules or they don't apply to you. You are lucky that Jackson is too busy to monitor our board to see for himself the disruption you are causing.

You need to remember that we are here as guests and at the pleasure of Jackson. He can pull the plug on anyone of us at any time. It is almost like you are taunting or challenging Jackson. You have shown total contempt and disregard for Jackson and are putting all of us at risk.

Baltimonger, I have asked you repeatedly, both privately in PM and publicly on this board, to quit your flaming of members and to treat ALL members respectfully and courteously, but you continue your attacks.

I don't know how many more members we will lose because of your rude behavior, or members who will be reluctant to post for fear of ridicule by you. It's a shame and has a chilling affect on our board.

If you don't like a post (or the member who wrote it), move on to the next one without comment rather than berate the member.

Very frankly, members are not going to put up with your personal attacks. Do us all a favor and stop it.

:)Fuck all that pussy shit.

Welcome back.

Muff Scout

Bmorepierced27
01-11-06, 23:26
This is my first post but I have been reading your postings and taking your advice for a long time now. I was bored tonight and had some money in my pocket so I decided to go to my neighborhood AMP. This is the AMP located on Harford rd just inside the beltway. I usually go to this location for a decent massage and jo. On my arrival I was greeted by a younger woman. Maybe late 20's, it is hard to tell age with asian women. I would rate her about a 7. I have never seen her at this location so I was excited to try her out. I paid for an hour massage and at the half hour mark she had me turn over. At this point the negotiations began. She asked if I wanted a certain area massaged and I said of course. She then asked for .8 . I almost laughed. I am a young guy and I am guessing she thought I was new to the game and she could get one over on me. When I told her I have been to this location a number of times and never had to pay that much before she said "more because I am young". I wasn't having it so I told her I would give her .4 and that is my limit. She tried get more but eventually said ok. I then asked her if I could see the whole package and she asked for .8 . I replied how about .5 . She finally agreed and looked great when she was on display. She had an attitude and showed no emotion throughout the act. This may because I would not give her the amount that she wanted so YMMV. It is a shame she had an attitude because I think she could possibly be very fun. After everything was done the doorbell rang, I guess she was the only person there so she had to leave to get the door. I hope if it was one of you guys you had better luck than me. I think I will stick with York Rd and Charles St. Where the girls are both young and very friendly not to mention attractive.It is a shame because this location is so close to me it was always my fall back for a decent jo and occasionally more. I hope this was an acceptable first post and no one flames me for anything I may of said.

I have a question for the group as well. About a year ago I went to an AMP on Bel Air rd that was pretty good, I forgot the name. It was in the back of a shopping center. Does anyone know if this place is still open.

Connaisseur
01-12-06, 15:26
Pierced Man from B'more,

Sounds like the gal I had on York Rd last time moved to Harford Rd...!
As far as Belair Rd is concerned I presume you are talking about Victoria Health Center, which to my knowledge does not exist any longer.
If anyone has intel indicating the contrary, please share!

Conn.

Smiling Fox
01-13-06, 01:10
a few years ago, there was a list of mp's in maryland/baltimore. i wish it was still around. it was great. it was helpful. and it got me in the door. chinese, korean, russian, and just plain mp.

however, you still dont get it, its not luck. if the mp does or allows fs. then put the money up front and say what you want. its never about luck. its about money and service.
SF

Winefan
01-13-06, 11:33
Gentlemen,

Hope this helps

Victoria Health Inc.

6643 Belair Rd, Baltimore, MD 21206
(410) 254-8958

DrummerBoy
01-13-06, 13:23
Post looks good to me except you forgot to name the AMP. They don't sound like a place with anything "special" going on, but if there is a problem with service, curious minds want to know.

This is my first post but I have been reading your postings and taking your advice for a long time now. I was bored tonight and had some money in my pocket so I decided to go to my neighborhood AMP. This is the AMP located on Harford rd just inside the beltway. I usually go to this location for a decent massage and jo. On my arrival I was greeted by a younger woman. Maybe late 20's, it is hard to tell age with asian women. I would rate her about a 7. I have never seen her at this location so I was excited to try her out. I paid for an hour massage and at the half hour mark she had me turn over. At this point the negotiations began. She asked if I wanted a certain area massaged and I said of course. She then asked for .8 . I almost laughed. I am a young guy and I am guessing she thought I was new to the game and she could get one over on me. When I told her I have been to this location a number of times and never had to pay that much before she said "more because I am young". I wasn't having it so I told her I would give her .4 and that is my limit. She tried get more but eventually said ok. I then asked her if I could see the whole package and she asked for .8 . I replied how about .5 . She finally agreed and looked great when she was on display. She had an attitude and showed no emotion throughout the act. This may because I would not give her the amount that she wanted so YMMV. It is a shame she had an attitude because I think she could possibly be very fun. After everything was done the doorbell rang, I guess she was the only person there so she had to leave to get the door. I hope if it was one of you guys you had better luck than me. I think I will stick with York Rd and Charles St. Where the girls are both young and very friendly not to mention attractive.It is a shame because this location is so close to me it was always my fall back for a decent jo and occasionally more. I hope this was an acceptable first post and no one flames me for anything I may of said.

I have a question for the group as well. About a year ago I went to an AMP on Bel Air rd that was pretty good, I forgot the name. It was in the back of a shopping center. Does anyone know if this place is still open.

Connaisseur
01-13-06, 14:37
S.F., I do agree on the convenience of such a list. I have repeatedly attempted to compile one but have encountered the same obstacle again and again: the MP scene in MD is almost too dynamic to list (almost like rush-hour traffic updates...). Sure, there are a few that have been around for a long time, but the majotity of the places come and go. During my short 5-6 years as a hobbyist, I have nostalgic memories of Sun Health in Towson, a place whose name has eluded me on Sudbrook Ln in Pikesville, a number of joints on York Rd in and outside the beltway, and so on.
Also, I have been offered the full menu on nearly all locations at one point or another, always dependent on the current provider.

As far as the statis quo from my point of view, these are the options in and in close proximity of B'more:

Moonlight (Woodlawn) - FS avail.
Charles St MP (24th block of N-Charles) FS avail, don't have recent intel
Jade Heart (Joppa Rd) - FS may be avail., see recent reports
Towson Spa (York Rd) - older providers, never been offered FS. No recent intel.
Lotus Health (York Rd) - FS avail., see recent reports
TBC (Loch Raven in Towson) - non-Asiam MP, FS may be avail.
Baco Therapy (York Rd) - never been myself, believe HJ-only
Alberto's (Eastern Ave) - been once, FS may be available to repeat cust.
Pine Tree (Eastern Ave) - YMMV, see recent reports
Asia Health (Harford Rd) - FS avail., YMMV
Far East Health Ctr (Catonsville) - no intel avail.
Green Tree Health Ctr (Reisterstown Rd) - typical HJ joint, YMMV
Soothing Touch (Reisterstown Rd) - more $$, YMMVMiss (Reisterstown Rd, Owings Mills) - never been, no intel
Oriental Spa (Elkridge) - see posts on this forum, never been myself

Will add new intel as it becomes available!

Happy hunting,

Conn.

Smiling Fox
01-13-06, 18:41
i could review some, ive been spoiled by charles st, york rd, that has no name, and moonllight from awhile ago,,,, the others are either hj, or fs not avail or i havent been to them yet.,,,,

SF

Benchseats Rock
01-14-06, 16:49
FS was available at Soothing Touch at least as recently as 5 years ago - and going back to '95 Bianca was simply one of the sexiest little pieces of mobster ass I ever had the pleasure of drinking vodka with. I miss her (Not nearly as much as Sam from PP) but every time I meet a client in that building I wax a bit nostalgic.

In all of my experiences there the providers appear have much more personal discretion than the "contracted help" of the AMP scene. What can I say? Russian mobster girls like bench seats. They are just so much more comfortable. :-) Well, at least they were like ten years ago - now I'm loathe to pay more than a jackson for anything, though I have to admit that I am more than intrigued by one or two of the providers on CL as of late.

Who knows? Maybe I'll go out and spend some money this year.

Stay Safe,

Benchsseats Rock

Smiling Fox
01-15-06, 01:52
last time i was there, well 2 times ago, and that was prob. last year, oh, a year ago. lovely comes and opens the door, thanks said i, i would prefer just a rub and tug, dont think i want to mess with that cold soar on your lip.
duh,,,,,,,

SF

Surfing for Fun
01-15-06, 14:44
Soothing touch was always my place when I wanted something other than asian cuisine. It is pricier, I only ever got hj, but I think more may be available.

Was creepy going in there w/ the police station right there.

The place down on belair road also had fs I think, but it had a weird pricing system the one time I went (high rate for a ts) and I had to wait a long time. Place appeared to have a good set up though, lots of rooms, just not providers I guess.

Still saving my pennies for an adventure. York road is my go-to, as the last few times I went to ML, it was busy.

Enjoying the activity on the boards though, this one seems to be picking up.

SFF

Muff Scout
01-15-06, 20:21
I only went to ST once, about two years ago. FS was not on the menu because the manager at the front desk would periodically come to the door of your room and peer in the peephole to make sure nothing was going on besides a R&T.

Maybe he was the only manager so dedicated to doing his job, but from what the girl said, I doubt it. Never went back to see. Too bad, they had some cute girls on staff.

Safe hunting to all.

Muff Scout

Smiling Fox
01-16-06, 01:31
soothing touch, thats the one at reisterstown rd. and slade, in the office bldg. upstairs from the county LE substation. nope never been there.
the place i refered to was an amp out in owings mills, in a wht house, near fudruckers, i think. not even sure it has a name, they advertise in CP.
sorry for the mixup.

i priced ST, at rt and slade, i hate paying the house and it was far to expensive. i met gina, came from ST. she was an independent. a true class act. great massage, licensed, and a great piece too, actually became friends, used to bump into her at the giant. lol.
hooked me up with some fine ladies too. i actually thought the place was called something like JL assoc. or something. met the "J" part of the org. one day in hamden. oh well. thats enough baltimore geography.

SF

dob1969
01-16-06, 13:32
I am going to visit Baltimore for a short business trip and would appreciate it if someone could give me a pricing structure for 1/2 hour, 1 hour, R+T, bj, and fs.

Thank you in advance for the info.

Connaisseur
01-16-06, 16:05
Things are looking up again! Decided to drop in at Jade again and was being asked 'You like hard or soft?' by Mamasan right away (thanks for the update on that, UMDSTUDENT!); decided on soft, and was presented Mimi (late 20s/early 30s, skimpy outfit and actually quite cute, perhaps a 7-8). She proceeded with very soft and sensual touching (can't quite call it a massage), stroking and caressing my backside. Once she moved between my thighs little Conn. was almost ready to go! Then the flip, little Conn. was covered at first with a towel (the famous "pitching a tent" analogy came to mind...LOL), then Mimi playfully approached the region with licks and kisses, which were soon extended to little Conn. and his crown jewels... All the while touching and groping was encouraged, and she popped out a boob to play with. Damn, she was good! To cut a long story short, I left very happy and almost convinced that more may yet to be had at Jade. Total damage: .7 house fee, .4 tip.

Conn.

Butter Dog
01-16-06, 17:40
Well, I decided to celebrate the holiday with a trip to the Harford Rd. AMP. Of course I now realize that it wasn't in the budget, but what can you do?

The results are much like my last post of this place. Excellent rub. Both times the girls knew exactly how to do it. Then the flip and negotiations. I must of had the same provider as described earlier (cute, late 20's, short hair) because she asked for 7 for hj. 7??? You have to be kidding me. Maybe just to piss of Incog, but I didn't have the cash. 4 was offered and agreed on. And not too much fake moans eaither.

I am still mixed on this place. No TS (points off in my book). The providers don't dress the part. But boy can they give the relaxing rub.

Butter Dog

Essex15
01-18-06, 22:57
Ok, what in hell happened this morning at Jade Health? I go there at 10AM, figuring I'd be first in line and get to pick from the girls. To note, I've had full service there twice in the past month, been too busy to post the full reports though.

I get there, knock on the door at a few minutes after 10 since that's when they open, and some ugly ass woman other than the mama san opens the door. In her 30's, face like a shovel hit it, scowling. I figure it's just a new mama san, tell her I'd like a soft massage for an hour, give her the 70 and get naked on the table. She goes and takes the money away, I figure I'd be getting a new girl.

Wrong.

The sea hag comes back in and proceeds to start massaging me. I figured ok, just get a good massage and an HJ, no FS today. What folllowed was the worst massage I've had, her hands felt like sandpaper. Every time I tried to reach out and touch her leg to at least occupy my thoughts she'd dart away. Then at the end after the flip, she says that I'm done and to put my clothes on. WTF? I looked at her like a deer in the headlights and asked after the ending, did the hand motion thing and showed her the money for the tip. She said no, she doesn't do that and to leave.

I have no idea what happend. The last two times I was there I treated the girls exceptionally well and tipped above the .1 normal fee. I really don't know if I will go back or not. If I go and this woman answers the door again I'm leaving.

For the rest of the day I felt frustrated and a little pissed, so I figure I'd go to a tried and true place where I know I can get a good HJ guarenteed. I went to the parlor off exit 41A in Jessup off of 95, I can never remember the name of it though! New mamasan, I think this place has a faster turn over for management than they do girls, but I digree. I go in and get a woman who's name was Cookie. She was one of those odd girls who was a 6 in looks but who's attitude oozed so much fucking sex she got elevated to an 8. She hiked up her dress during the table shower to show off her kitty, was rubbing all around during the washing, etc. We get back to the room, I get a 10 minute massage then she stood up, took off her clothes and said to pay her. I was shocked, I've never been offered FS there and sure as shit didn't expect it so I didn't have a condom with me, but this girl was ready to go. She laid on the table under me and had me massage her as she ground her ass back up against me, then I had a little DATY followed by a BBBJ. Since I didn't have a condom she turned over and had me slip between her cheeks and thrust away without any entry which was very different but still gratifying. I will probably go back next week with a rubber in the hopes of seeing her again. She was very friendly afterwards too, highly recomend her.

Dem Gnomes
01-19-06, 21:29
UmdStud,

ROFL, I love it. "The sea hag." That's also the name of a fantasy story (maybe more than one). David Drake, I think.

Maybe they were up late last night and so the "normal girls" were hung over or something?

You'll have to go back and get some details. (Especially after the hard/soft thing.)

Sea hag...chortle.

Giant Figure
01-20-06, 03:22
Does anyone know about Far East Health Center in Catonsville? I mean about the rates and the service.

Connaisseur
01-20-06, 16:35
UMDSTUDENT...sounds like you took one for the team, just as Jade had risen so much higher in my personal list of preferred joints based on your and my recent experiences... I believe mornings are generally bad news at AMPs, though;that's when the gems are out in the mall spending our money...
Hope next time works out better for you; keep up the great reports!

Conn.

Yellofvr
01-21-06, 13:00
For the rest of the day I felt frustrated and a little pissed, so I figure I'd go to a tried and true place where I know I can get a good HJ guarenteed. I went to the parlor off exit 41A in Jessup off of 95, I can never remember the name of it though! New mamasan, I think this place has a faster turn over for management than they do girls, but I digree. I go in and get a woman who's name was Cookie. She was one of those odd girls who was a 6 in looks but who's attitude oozed so much fucking sex she got elevated to an 8. She hiked up her dress during the table shower to show off her kitty, was rubbing all around during the washing, etc. We get back to the room, I get a 10 minute massage then she stood up, took off her clothes and said to pay her. I was shocked, I've never been offered FS there and sure as shit didn't expect it so I didn't have a condom with me, but this girl was ready to go. She laid on the table under me and had me massage her as she ground her ass back up against me, then I had a little DATY followed by a BBBJ. Since I didn't have a condom she turned over and had me slip between her cheeks and thrust away without any entry which was very different but still gratifying. I will probably go back next week with a rubber in the hopes of seeing her again. She was very friendly afterwards too, highly recomend her.

Are you talking about Lotus Shiatsu (in the strip mall with the yellow roof)? That was the first AMP I went to regularly before I discovered the wonders of DC. Most of the providers were older but there was a real cutie named Candy with a wonderful set of big, natural ta-ta's that she would let you grope during the finale. FS never seemed to be an option, but I was new to the game and wasn't sure how to score any extra's.

I might have to take a trip out there soon for shits and giggles and see what happens.

Big Tx
01-21-06, 19:08
Any updated reports on what to expect? Do you need an appointment? I plan to visit on my next trip to the area.

Randy7777
01-22-06, 20:28
Does anyone know about Far East Health Center in Catonsville? I mean about the rates and the service.Same services and rates. $70 and hour and I believe $50 for a half hour.Nice Table shower area ,clean facilities and massueses are good at combo of real Shiatsu with finish. They are not lookers and don't think FS is on the Menu .

Massueses at Green Tree are younger and cuter but facilities there are not as nice. just depends what your looking for.

Connaisseur
01-23-06, 15:42
Fellow mongers, has anyone checked this ad out: http://baltimore.craigslist.org/ers/127754847.html ? It's Alberto's address - same place, or new mgmt?

Conn.

Liketowatch56
01-24-06, 08:42
Fellow mongers, has anyone checked this ad out: http://baltimore.craigslist.org/ers/127754847.html ? It's Alberto's address - same place, or new mgmt?

Conn.I've been there several times over the years and it's still not worth the trip or time.

Essex15
01-28-06, 12:36
Got off work late last night and figured I'd go back to Jade Health and see what it looked like. If the seahag opened the door again I'd split. Nope, someone new again greeted me, I paid the 70 and went back into the room. Got a girl named Tan Tan(I know thats wrong but that's what it sounded like) who didn't even bother covering my ass with a towel, just hopped on and went to work with the massage. She was ok looking but had a tattoo under her armpit that scrolled out and made it look like she had armpit hair and for some reason that was very distracting to me. Long story short, FS is back on the menu but wasn't much to write home about. She is also, how should I put this, very shallow and not very wide, so don't expect to be able to thrust away with gleeful abandon.

I think I'm done with Jade for now. FS is there but for the same price you can get it better and younger at Moonlight.

Handiman66
01-28-06, 19:14
Yes sir !! That was Lotus alright. I have seen cookie recently but was only taken to BBBJ. Knowing FS is on the table will warrant a return. Thanks Student for the info. You are right, not that cute, but sex appeal galore. Add in B2B TS and she would be a ten.

HM

whmonkey
02-02-06, 16:10
I went to ML last wednesday.$70 for one hour.I got nice table shower and massage.Since I was first time here, I did not ask some special things till my service Haidi(Late 20s) asked me .I said I want FS that she changed me $130.After few minutes unuseful negotiation,I decided to try this Korean girl.I had a happy ending.

Face - 7
Massage - 8
Body -8
Price -6

MrMeyers
02-04-06, 00:39
Monkey

Never pay more than 100 to the girl, we have to work together to keep the prices down. I don't want Baltimore to end up like Tampa where good looking amp girls are demanding 200+

Moonlite has a new girl named Cici who is a real stunner. The problem is she knows she's beautiful and her service is very rushed and no GFE at all.

Romeo1
02-04-06, 23:21
Thanks for the update on ML. I was given a lineup of three new girls and spent an hour with CiCi. I had fun with her once she relaxed--she's pretty lively, a lot of opinions and spunk. Nice skin, slender, though, implants seem out of place. She's GFE if your definition includes the kind of girl who is pretty strong willed, not passive. Another new girl was very tall and attractive. I just pay the standard amount at the end--never a negotiation. In the past I've had amazing service that left me feel as if I was floating out of my shoes and I'd add $20 extra.

MrMeyers
02-06-06, 01:06
Romeo

My second session with Cici was much better, I guess the first time she was having a bad day. I think she is leaving this week though, some of the girls are more loose down there and can take the daily workout, but not Cici.

MrMeyers
02-09-06, 21:50
Cici is gone I'm sorry to say............now there is only Yumi & Ruby who are kind of older and plain, then there is Julie (not the same Julie from a few months ago) she is pretty except for the bad implant job. But I rank her as one of my worst sessions there, very rushed and no GFE, very mechanical service.

Please someone post if any new girls arrive

Romeo1
02-10-06, 05:32
There must be a little part of the male brain that wants to buzz around and constantly pollinate new flowers: Yumi is sweet, has a great figure and is prettier than 95% of young women you might bump into. I saw Cici again (apparently the last time). Funny girl--said she wants implants to make her a bubble-but--outrageous. She also said she was 29, not 21, though, she was a fresh flower.

Rapid
02-19-06, 15:42
They say they're now open till eleven p.m.

Maybe happy days are here again.

Romeo1
02-25-06, 08:15
New owner and policy at ML: $70 for $45 minutes and a customer appreciation card. New girl Sue, young, nice skin, huge ass if you like that sort of thing.

Johnny Rebel1
02-25-06, 16:05
The Moonlight has been bought by new owner. But service doesn't lax. I meet Sue, hot 9/10. She is 5'2 110 lbs, long black hair... i leave rest for you to fig. out. The service is all action and lots of fun. TS and suna than to room. Ask what I like, and I say everything. She got undressed, and gave me the work over. Massage everywhere I like and loves to play with your butt, if you like it. FS is 100 and is willing to do any positions you like. Very good place, and only place I will go.

Big Tx
02-26-06, 01:13
They say they're now open till eleven p.m.

Maybe happy days are here again.Pine is still offers HJs only. I've tried it twice, same results. ML gives you more for $...

reese_nova
02-28-06, 00:27
Is anyone on this board black and has received good service at these AMPs? Can someone PM me some info on ML? I am in Baltimore on business near BWI and looking for Asian oly action.

Night Haunter
02-28-06, 02:57
Visited LHS in baltimore county. Greeted at the door by Apple, a very petite and sexy lady. (She was acting as the mama-san this day, but seemed to suggest that she was available for more...) Was introduced to a new girl by the name of Akino. Est 31-35 age bracket, flat chested, approx 5'0", black (straight) hair, bad teeth, some baby fat. About a 6 for appearance. Very patient, and quite accomodating. Was treated to the use of the upstairs facilities. No TS, but regular shower with masuesse is available. While she was reserved at first, Ms. Akino warmed up quickly when treated with respect, and a good time was had by all. (She claims to be new at this, and given her uncertainty I believe her...) FS available, though first-time buyers are carefully screened. Ling and Dana not available at this time; Apple says Ling is on Vacation. (Could mean anything...)

Good Luck and Good Hunting,

NH

DcDonkey
02-28-06, 09:58
Is anyone on this board black and has received good service at these AMPs? Can someone PM me some info on ML? I am in Baltimore on business near BWI and looking for Asian oly action.
I've never gone to any of the AMPs in Baltimore, but I have been to a couple in DC and a couple of AAMPs in Montgomery County and race has never been an issue.

Baltimonger
03-01-06, 19:55
I am new to AMPs. Can some provide some details on how things work?

If you are new to AMPs, I as a long time guitarist, can suggest the following:

If you just want a practice AMP, I would suggest a solid state between 10 & 25 watts. A headphone AMP such as the Rockman series is another option.

If you are looking for an AMP with some balls, I would suggest a 30 to 50 watt with spring reverb, and tube preamp.

If you are a club musician, I would recommend an all tube half stack AMP.

If you are playing Merriweather or comparable sized venue, I would suggest a wall of Marshall super lead or JCM 100 AMP heads with (2) 4 x 100 cabinet stacks.

If you are a member of Spinal Tap, I would suggest an AMP that goes up to "11".

I'm so happy to help you, and am enthused that police officers are finding ways to outlet their aggression and creativity through music.

Crazy Dick
03-01-06, 20:31
I am new to AMPs. Can some provide some details on how things work?

Dcooper,
I don't know how your post got by Jackson. But I'll be nice to you,
R T F F - That should give you lots of info on how things work.

The best way for a newbe is to have a couple of beers, put $160 in you your pocket and visit an AMP. I'm sure you will be able to figure that out.

If all else fails - R T F F - go to "Forums" - Special Interest - Massage

Crazy Dick
(so many AMP's so little money)

USTraveller
03-02-06, 00:21
I am new to AMPs. Can some provide some details on how things work?Check out the first post (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=351682&postcount=1) from the Special Interests > Massages (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=266) > AMP Tips and Guidelines (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=2291) section for a lowdown on how to act in an AMP. Then read through all of the other posts in that section too. That should answer most of your questions.

-USTraveller

Butter Dog
03-03-06, 20:28
Balti,

That was f**king hilarious. It is good to see that you are using your energy towards humor and not the knee jerk flame throwing reactions that some others give.

It's clear that our newbie hasn't spent more than five minutes on this board, or you would have seen some other board members still smouldering.

Read my friend, and the answers will come.

Butter Dog

Smiling Fox
03-04-06, 02:58
ok, mr d. cooper.
in days of merry old england, the police of that fine country got a nickname, a copper, cause thier badge was made of copper or something, and of course it was shortened to cop. now mr. d. cooper, how stupid do you think we are. or if you not, than how stupid are you. you know if you cant find out the info here, just go in and have a nice asian massage form one of those fine ladies. their technique is wonderful. and you will feel wonderful and refreshed and relaxed when done. now you can bust them for not having a licence to perform massage. carries a much bigger fine than does prostititution. and the legit massage community will applaud your actions.
thank you, thank you,
SF

Muff Scout
03-04-06, 11:04
Fox,

I think we should change your name to Smiling Sniffer.

No one can sniff out LE like you.

Score another one for the Sniffer.

Muff Scout

Smiling Fox
03-04-06, 11:33
its because i am all F**KED up from being paranoid in 60-70's. former revolutionary, and patriot. looked for LE, FBI, NSA, DIA, CIA, and COMMUNISTS, under my bed. thats why i put my matress on the floor, they couldnt get under my bed, kept the monsters out too,,,, but the top of the bed was a great place to be, sexual revolution, every babe wanted to ball. smoke a little dope, and fuck. what a great time.

if any of you are former protesters, you will remember that at one point the SDS in towson was infiltrated by more govt people than actual members of the supposed USSR suported group. for myself i was more a patriot, protesting against an unconstitutional war, stupid potitics, dictitorial and dangerous govt actions here. and yet a complete supporter of our somewhat disfunctional govt. the guys went to nam, with targets on their backs, just like today. lost a bunch of friends from school. try to get to the wall as often as i can. they all say the same thing. "i cant remember when he was killed, but it was around....."

sounds very familiar today,,,,,,,,,, do you think NSA will intercept this post.... here,,,,,,, nuclear weapon, weapon of mass distruction, anthrax, alqida, white house, president, congress, new york..... i like to tease NSA.....

as for my name, please dont change it. besides i am a P.L.M.
that stands for pussy likin man,,,,,,, there is a great blues cd with that title,

ah, who cares, go out and get some hot babes today, its a great day.
be safe,
Smiling Fox........... :-P

Muff Scout
03-04-06, 11:41
looked for LE, FBI, NSA, DIA, CIA, and COMMUNISTS, under my bed.

What's DIA?

Damn Fox, you are older than I thought. The Fox must have some gray in that fur:)

It is a beautiful day for muff hunting. Alas, I have too much on my plate to partake in the hunt today.

Safe hunting to all.

Muff Scout

Smiling Fox
03-04-06, 16:56
DEFENCE INTELLIGENCE AGENCY, runs out of the pentigon,
dont ask why they where spying on us kids, but sure enough they where.
only the fbi and cia got reemed over the coals in congress publicly, dia, and nsa got away with anything. thats because they are "double super secret." given there job i guess thats ok, just wish nsa had someone watchen who they are watchen these days, and not some nsa shift low level beaurocrat. sorta like LE bustin mongers, and ladies, while the drug dealers, robbers murderers and criminals run the streets.
i gotta stop,,,, dam im opinionated. stop, shut up smiling fox, go get laid.

oh yeah, im old, but not quite that old, haven a blast. catchen up for some lost time.
SF

Big Tx
03-08-06, 19:32
The Moonlight has been bought by new owner. But service doesn't lax. I meet Sue, hot 9/10. She is 5'2 110 lbs, long black hair... i leave rest for you to fig. out. The service is all action and lots of fun. TS and suna than to room. Ask what I like, and I say everything. She got undressed, and gave me the work over. Massage everywhere I like and loves to play with your butt, if you like it. FS is 100 and is willing to do any positions you like. Very good place, and only place I will go.

Johnny's right, there has been a change, but the quality is still first rate. I met all the new girls seem very willing to please. Will try to remember the names on the next visit.

Booty Pirate
03-08-06, 22:49
Angel is one of them and wow.

Booty Pirate

Dickster
03-12-06, 15:42
See a new massage place called Escape advertised in Sun Paper today..any 411 on this one?

Handiman66
03-17-06, 16:17
Balti,

You are a classic! I would have expected more of the same from fox, though
HM.

If you are new to AMPs, I as a long time guitarist, can suggest the following:

If you just want a practice AMP, I would suggest a solid state between 10 & 25 watts. A headphone AMP such as the Rockman series is another option.

If you are looking for an AMP with some balls, I would suggest a 30 to 50 watt with spring reverb, and tube preamp.

If you are a club musician, I would recommend an all tube half stack AMP.

If you are playing Merriweather or comparable sized venue, I would suggest a wall of Marshall super lead or JCM 100 AMP heads with (2) 4 x 100 cabinet stacks.

If you are a member of Spinal Tap, I would suggest an AMP that goes up to "11".

I'm so happy to help you, and am enthused that police officers are finding ways to outlet their aggression and creativity through music.

Handiman66
03-17-06, 16:18
I must missed this when I hit Baltimore.

This is what I expected.

Beautifull!

HM

ok, mr d. cooper.

in days of merry old england, the police of that fine country got a nickname, a copper, cause thier badge was made of copper or something, and of course it was shortened to cop. now mr. d. cooper, how stupid do you think we are. or if you not, than how stupid are you. you know if you cant find out the info here, just go in and have a nice asian massage form one of those fine ladies. their technique is wonderful. and you will feel wonderful and refreshed and relaxed when done. now you can bust them for not having a licence to perform massage. carries a much bigger fine than does prostititution. and the legit massage community will applaud your actions.

Thank you, thank you,

SF

Smiling Fox
03-18-06, 02:03
who is this guy anyway, comes back with a different name, i checked out his posts, boston, dc, balto, up to 25 back. didnt bother to go to all 40. well at least he is responding to an old post. long forgotten. tell us handi, did they just let you out. im too sick to even attempt to flame him. oh just raspberries to you hand ma....lol

Handiman66
03-23-06, 18:34
ya lost me, Fox. I have had this screen name since I joined the group in Nov (or dec, can't remeber which). Sometimes I'm not on for weeks, thus I respond to older stuff when I get on. I'll get to 40, no worries. Sadly, I don't get to monger often like I did in beatown, so I have not too much to offer other then to banter with the gang. So i don't post too often.

I participte in DC becasue I travel there for work.

I participate in Boston because i can relate to their posts (I lived it).

Cut me some slack, man.

I'll take rasberry's over flames any day!

who is this guy anyway, comes back with a different name, i checked out his posts, boston, dc, balto, up to 25 back. didnt bother to go to all 40. well at least he is responding to an old post. long forgotten. tell us handi, did they just let you out. im too sick to even attempt to flame him. oh just raspberries to you hand ma....lol

Smiling Fox
03-24-06, 01:32
im feeling much better now, the cold in my chest and head is just about gone. im up and out again. visiting my fav with ling today. so for you mr traveling handiman, it will be rasberries to you ~~~~~~~~ (sound of the infamous rasberries). be safe out there.
lol
SF

Handiman66
03-26-06, 15:50
And so it shall be, my friend and I thank ye!

HM

im feeling much better now, the cold in my chest and head is just about gone. im up and out again. visiting my fav with ling today. so for you mr traveling handiman, it will be rasberries to you ~~~~~~~~ (sound of the infamous rasberries). be safe out there.

lol,

SF

Muff Scout
03-27-06, 08:54
Seeking info on the new Escape Spa at 2430 York Rd.

Anyone visited there?
RealOne, welcome.

Are you WickedOne's brother?

I see you just joined the forum the other day. Since your very first post was a request for information, I am going to assume you just found this forum and that you are new to the area and have never visited an amp in this area before.

I make the above-mentioned assumptions because no individual who has read this forum for any length of time would start off their forum career with a request for information. They would know that their first post should be introductory in nature, offering some useful information to begin the process of building credibility. Only after several such posts would they think of asking the existing members for help. They would not be offended by this practice because they would understand that it is necessary to protect us from unknowingly giving intel to LE.

Think I am being a hard ass? Read the following which was posted just this morning on the Charlotte board. http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=3712

I think you will find most boards on this forum operate in this manner.

Since you are new to the board, let me help you get off to a good start. Read the FAQ and abbreviations sections of the forum. Also, learn how to use the forum's search function. Having said that, I did a search on both the "General Reports" and the "Massage Parlor Reports" threads and found no data on Escape Spa. You could build some quick credibility and make a contribution by visiting the spa and posting your experience on this board.

One last piece of advice. This board, like all others, has a culture all it's own. Make a small effort to fit in and you will be welcome.

Hope the above advice helps. I look forward to your future contributions.

Muff Scout

Member #4338
03-27-06, 15:38
Muff:

Good job with the noob. Can't say that I have your patience.

BTW, how was the safari?

Southpaw
03-27-06, 23:36
Got off work late last night and figured I'd go back to Jade Health and see what it looked like. If the seahag opened the door again I'd split. Nope, someone new again greeted me, I paid the 70 and went back into the room. Got a girl named Tan Tan(I know thats wrong but that's what it sounded like) who didn't even bother covering my ass with a towel, just hopped on and went to work with the massage. She was ok looking but had a tattoo under her armpit that scrolled out and made it look like she had armpit hair and for some reason that was very distracting to me. Long story short, FS is back on the menu but wasn't much to write home about. She is also, how should I put this, very shallow and not very wide, so don't expect to be able to thrust away with gleeful abandon.

I think I'm done with Jade for now. FS is there but for the same price you can get it better and younger at Moonlight.

Hey, I just came across this Asian provider on C-list that calls herself Ting Ting. These photos were with the ad along with a phone number. Could this have been her Umdstudent05??

Member #4338
03-28-06, 05:14
Holy fuck! I come on here and ask one simple question and I get a rash of shit from some ass that must think he is some kind of king and master. For your information I did do a search for Escape and nothing turned up, that is why I asked the question. Doh.

I'm sorry my first post wasn't introductory, I hope that this, my second post will surfice to introduce myself!

Peace

You think that was a "rash of shit"??? No, what will likely follow is a rash of shit!

Winefan
03-28-06, 08:32
These are indeed two different ladies. I have been with both this past week, actually week and a half. Experience with Ting Ting was incredible, Tan Tan very good.

Muff Scout
03-28-06, 09:21
Holy fuck! I come on here and ask one simple question and I get a rash of shit from some ass that must think he is some kind of king and master. For your information I did do a search for Escape and nothing turned up, that is why I asked the question. Doh.

I'm sorry my first post wasn't introductory, I hope that this, my second post will surfice to introduce myself!

Peace

Your second post just proved two things. First, you can't read and second, you are a cop.

Guys, watch out for Realone. He is trying to get info on the board and through PM's. He is LE. Do not respond to his requests for info.

Muff Scout

Kitt1
03-28-06, 09:45
Your second post just proved two things. First, you can't read and second, you are a cop.

Guys, watch out for Realone. He is trying to get info on the board and through PM's. He is LE. Do not respond to his requests for info.

Muff Scout
Muff,
I am just curious why Realone's reponse indicates he is LE.
Thanks,
Kitt

Barthomer2005
03-28-06, 12:59
Muff,

I am just curious why Realone's reponse indicates he is LE.

Thanks,

KittHe doth protesteth too much.

Muff's response was spot on the first time, then the guy flames him try to garner sympathy. Rather than attacking Muff's logic, he attacked Muff. Big mistake.

Don't expect Muff to answer your question as to how he knows, for that would be info on how to hide as LE. Just accept it and learn from it. Muff's instincts are good.

Geesh
03-28-06, 14:14
Man oh man, this board is getting way too negative for me.
The guy asked a question and gets slammed by everyone and accused of being a cop???
Is there not a better way to deal with such problems? Ignore?

Kitt1
03-28-06, 16:02
That is why I question Muff's logic. The number of posts one has does not make anyone an expert. Just proves that you like to type :)

Smiling Fox
03-28-06, 16:39
LE is cruzin craig list. i know of at least one lady caught, and a second has not responded. for over a week now. i have been PMed by a number of people questioning me for information on a number of my past posts. they have o-2 posts, thier PM are probing and not the kind of stuff a true monger asks. if there is such a thing.
if muff thinks real one is LE then instead of real one being so defensive lets see some references. the girls require them too.

LE is very active. and a number of insiders have mentioned LE activity, especially, in pgco,hoco,aaco,baco.

sorry if real one isnt a cop, but there is danger out there and LE is on this board. we all know that. so again,,,, caution will robinson, caution...

so leave muff alone,,,,,

oh and i expect LE to put a girl out side my door, any day now to get me.
boy am i paronoid.
SF

Member #4338
03-28-06, 16:55
Man oh man, this board is getting way too negative for me.
The guy asked a question and gets slammed by everyone and accused of being a cop???
Is there not a better way to deal with such problems? Ignore?

Geesh:

With all due respect to you, IMHO Muff hardly slammed the guy with his initial reaction. Here is a complete newbie to the USG, let alone the Baltimore board, asking for intel in his first post. I actually thought Muff cut the guy a whole lot of slack and was trying to be helpful in providing some friendly advice on how to fit in and I said as much in my prior post. Realone then lashed out at Muff, and the board in general, for not providing him with the intel requested.

I for one happen to agree with Muff and others that you have to establish some sort of creibility before you can expect people to share detailed intel.

Lax

Smiling Fox
03-28-06, 18:10
seems number 2 lady was arrested but for driving license and failure to appear.

but she was aware of LE on craig, she had a call and turned it down. and there was an article in one of the papers about it,,,,,

so am i paronoid, or what
SF

Geesh
03-28-06, 19:41
Lax, I agree with Muff trying to lead the guy in the right direction it is all the other neg post after the inital muff post that I was refering to.
Sometimes my rambling typing does not convey the message that I'm trying to say. I think the ones that don't want to abide by the rules should simply be put on ignore.

Muff Scout
03-29-06, 20:04
Once upon a time there was a newbie named Saleing. He showed up one day and posted the following.

Has anyone been to Total Body Concepts on Loch Raven?

What kind of services do they offer, ie. mutual touching, release, french, etc?

Over the next seven hours, he repeated the request three times. I found out later that he also PM’d two senior members requesting detailed info on services provided. I, along with one other senior, tagged him as LE and identified him as such on this board. One misguided newbie defended him. Several months later, Saleing was banned by Jackson.

Not once did Saleing ever provide any useful intel, nor did he ever post any of his own experiences with amp’s. His final seven posts consisted of attacks on the senior members of this board, capped off by an attack on Jackson. Thus ended Saleing’s career.

Flash forward four months. A newbie named Realone shows up and posts the following.

Seeking info on the new Escape Spa at 2430 York Rd.

Anyone visited there?

Just as in the case of Saleing, Realone had just joined the board. Just as in the case of Saleing, he immediately requests info on an amp. Just as in the case of Saleing, he PM’d seniors requesting info. Just as in the case of Saleing, he reacted harshly to the fact that we will not help him until he proves himself.

Is it possible that we were wrong about Saleing and are wrong about Realone? The answer is, absolutely yes. It is very possible that we are wrong. However, the price of making a mistake in this situation is too high to pay to be careless.

Realone could very easily prove us wrong by just posting some of his prior experiences at amp’s. If he is a total newbie to the scene, that is understandable. We all started as newbies at one point. In that case, there is sufficient info already on this board for him to get started. He can then post his experiences on here and build credibility.

Does it make sense to give up detailed info on providers at amps and sw’s who take good care of us to guys we don’t know? I think not. I can’t see how any reasonable monger would disagree with either the logic of this practice or its necessity. LE in DC, Boston, Myrtle Beach and even here in Baltimore have increasingly been using both Craig’s List and this forum to attack prostitution in their jurisdictions. We need to be cautious. If you read other boards on this forum, you will see that our brothers have come to the same conclusion.

As I see it, the USG has two purposes; providing a forum for exchanging information on how to get laid, and exchanging info to protect ourselves from street rip-offs, disease and LE.

Realone, as I said before, it would be very easy for you to prove us wrong. I look forward to you sharing your amp and sw experiences with us, building credibility and becoming a contributing member of this board.

Lax, Fox, Barth, thanks for your support:)

Those of you who wish to ignore this post, feel free. After all, I am just the guy who likes to type and have never contributed anything of consequence.

Safe hunting to all.

Muff Scout

Smiling Fox
03-30-06, 02:16
WELL SAID MR. MUFF.

today, finally had an appointment with my former sat lunch date, she was still very concerned, and wasnt comfortable. guess she needed the donation, more than she was worried. she has a lawyer, and she will get off with probation before verd. oh as for the meeting, eh, ive been with better, ive been with worse.

SF

MrMeyers
03-30-06, 19:24
Stopped in moonlite today and saw Sasha, she has implants but otherwise about as perfect of a body you will ever see. Also a very cute face. Usual service although i would not classify her as a GFE, but she is friendly. Saw Annie but not too impressed with her looks, anyone know about the third girl there? Not Bebe, she is gone.

I watched a show about sexual addiction on the medical channel, I'm sure many of us can relate. (I know I can) I always say if you are going to have one addiction, it might as well be having sex with beautiful women :)

Cracksmoak
03-30-06, 20:48
Once upon a time there was a newbie named Saleing. He showed up one day and posted the following.

... etc, etc

Muff ScoutWhile I agree with Muff Scout's assessment of saleing and realone, i wouldn't post how they could "correct" their behavior in the future.

If they are LE, then giving them pointers on how to fit in is not a good thing. And, if they aren't LE, then they obviously lack the social skills to treat the girls in any kind of dignified or respectable manner. Also, someone that is so interested that he repeatedly BEGS for information, while at the same time is unwilling to spend his own time and money to investigate is, to me, a selfish, lazy slob and doesn't deserve any kind of response whatsoever.

Those fuckers got exactly what they deserved. BANNATION!

Big Tx
03-31-06, 00:46
Stopped in moonlite today and saw Sasha, she has implants but otherwise about as perfect of a body you will ever see. Also a very cute face. Usual service although i would not classify her as a GFE, but she is friendly. Saw Annie but not too impressed with her looks, anyone know about the third girl there? Not Bebe, she is gone.

I watched a show about sexual addiction on the medical channel, I'm sure many of us can relate. (I know I can) I always say if you are going to have one addiction, it might as well be having sex with beautiful women :)

It could have been Angel..Yesterday I was told Bebe would be back in 2 weeks....

Butter Dog
04-02-06, 16:35
I went back to my usual (Pine Tree) and got the usual. I won't bore you with a detailed report because most of you know the routine.

First, it was a little too busy for just two girls. I had to wait about 15 min. I could hear the monger in the next room negotiating. It was pretty funny. But I couldn't make out the deal over the piped in music. I did hear him ask her age, and that she said 21, and that he said so looked much older. I almost fell off the table laughing.

Two girls. One was hot, the other not. I ended up with the pretty one, but she was a little aloof. Young, skinny, nice rack and long, slightly curly black hair. She almost took care of business in the TS. Very thorough. Very good technique on the massage too, but not as long as I would like. Everything ended very happily and I was on my way. She was definately worth a repeat.

ON the subject that has taken over this board, I have to agree with Muff (and most everyone else that has responded). Realone could have really gotten lit up by asking a stupid questions. Muff showed a lot of restraint to help out. People have been flamed for less. And it probably took me 15-20 minutes when I first joined to get to know the general rules of posting reports. You have to have build up your credability.

Happy Spring,

Butter Dog

CasaDelAmor
04-02-06, 18:56
Everyone has been telling me to Post to get respect from the Oldies so here goes. DaDa. Anyone tried out Already Seen (Get my Drift in French) on Route 40. Black and White providers. 60 to 80 roses for entry and then negotiate in the back. FS is available along with CBJ. Well, this is now out of the way, lol Enjoy.

Casa

Cgeorgri
04-02-06, 20:33
I to have been dissadppointed with the SW action so I went to my old faithful, Lilly's spa. Usual tip very nice. Ask for a girl named Linda. She is asian, and very friendly.

She seemed to open the menu up for me more than I was used to.

Handiman66
04-03-06, 19:33
I love it when I go weeks without logging in, so much fun shit to read!

I agree with all those who feel the risk of giving LE too much info is real and jeprodizes this forum. Not veryone who jumps right in and asks for info is LE, but why take chances?

I PM'd Lax my first time out. He flamed my ass good, but also taught me the lesson of trying to fit in before making requests of the mebers here.

I have said before, and will say again, this forum is like a club, and as such it's members will protect eachother and the club.

Make the attempt to participate, and you will be rewarded with the trust of the "club" members.

Off the soap box.

Be safe,

HM

Enor Muscock
04-11-06, 08:42
Spent a very pleasant 45 minutes with Suzi. Said she's new. She's very pretty, all natural and a nice personality, though overall uninspired performance. Good TS, but pretty perfunctory massage.

Could I prevail on one of you seniors for PM to school me on tipping at Moonlight? I've always tipped the same as the house fee, and never had any complaints before. Am I mistaken here?

Thanks.

MrMeyers
04-12-06, 00:12
Enor,

For FS 100 is always the tip, no more and no less. Maybe once in a while an extra 20 if the girl is a true GFE & beautiful, and you want to come back to see her again.

Caffeind
04-14-06, 16:30
I visited with Sue the other day at moonlight. Ts was excellent with a little massage in there also, massage was not so good Sue is a really cute girl and a bit thicker as I read here before I went. I probably wont see her again since her performance was not so hot. I saw another chick there who was really hot, I am guessing this is cc, but not sure

MrMeyers
04-14-06, 18:31
Is Cici back at Moonlight? Was there Monday and Sue, Sasha, and Angela were working. I never use their frequent users card, I think girls don't give as good a service if they know you always switch girls anyway.

Drop a Load
04-14-06, 19:49
I was going to start this post with I took one for the team, but that really is not true when I think about it. 70 for an hour of very good hard massage is not bad at all. Standard ending no extras offered but massage was so good I didn't bother to ask. Hands roamed a bit during with no reaction either way so YMMV. Not the youngest provider. Kind of skinny but very nice overall attitude wise. I would definately repeat as the massage alone was worth the trip. Back and legs felt great!

Romeo1
04-18-06, 00:36
Is Cici back at Moonlight? Was there Monday and Sue, Sasha, and Angela were working. I never use their frequent users card, I think girls don't give as good a service if they know you always switch girls anyway.No Bebe or Cici (doubt Cici will return). Wonderful session today. The SW shoppers seem to enjoy the thrill of the search. AMPs provide the search for fresh, sweet encounters. Felt like an exhausted shell leaving today--soft kissing, 69, mutual massage, etc.

Leaker
04-18-06, 11:30
I will be staying at BWI Thurs-Sun and am looking for AMP nearby. TS, good massage and happy ending all that's needed. I won't have a car so close by will help since I will have to get a cab. I've looked at the last 4 months of reviews and Yahoo'd the AMP's I could find and none seem to be real close, although the maps make it a little difficult to estimate time to get there. TIA

Delamancha
04-18-06, 16:08
Back in the day my favorite AMPs near BWI were:

Lotus Shiatsu, 7840 Washington Blvd # A, Elkridge, 21075
Oriental Spa 6325 M Washington Boulevard, Elkridge, 21075

Each is about a 10-15 minute cab ride from BWI.

I haven't been to either in over a year, but they used to be reliable rub and tugs, with other extras very rarely offered.

de la M.

Leaker
04-18-06, 18:13
I haven't been to either in over a year, but they used to be reliable rub and tugs, with other extras very rarely offered.

de la M.

I'll see if I can't update you on current conditions. Thanks for the info.

Kitt1
04-19-06, 08:42
I haven't been to an amp in a while so I decided I need some muscle relaxing. I decide to go to Kyoto in Columbia. I was there back in November and the service was OK but I hated having to fill out that "health information" form that Howard County requires now. I think that the amp may keep these on file since the mamasan didn't ask me to fill out a new one. The forms were on the small table in the room so I know they still do them. Oh well, on to the massage. My masseuse was an older lady (~40). Said her name was Judy but I am pretty sure that wasn't real. Fairly nice body with D-cups but she had that belly roll that they all hide with spandex bottoms and tops. The TS was a bit rushed and she put me in the sauna for way too long. The massage was one of the worse I have had. She mainly just rubbed my back and not much cracking of the joints in the legs and arms. On the flip she did crack my main joint and she did that well. She let my hands roam and play with a bushy kitty but that was about it for extracurruclar activities. Since the massage was poor and I bascially only got the tug without the rub I gave her 1.5 jacks as a tip. She was obviously pissed but I knew I wouldn't be wanting to see her again anyway. I did see another girl named Yan there that was very attractive and younger. Maybe I will call ahead next time and see if she is available.

DrummerBoy
04-28-06, 23:45
Thanks for the report Kitt1, It isn't often we see any reports on HC Amps anymore. I used to be a frequent flyer at these Amps and certainly enjoyed the service at Kyoto more than anybody (LOL).

Now it seems that most of the providers in HC and Kyoto are over 40 as you mentioned and not all that pretty. I have seen Candy at Kyoto and she was pretty good overall, but, certainly the age factor is there. Yan sounds like she may be worth a visit and I might try her in a few weeks-if she is still there. Kidney Stone problems has hit the Drummerboy with a ferocity that required surgery, so my mongering ways has to smolder for a few weeks! backchannel me if you get a chance and let me know how it goes.

Wallyw03
05-03-06, 00:47
Called Erotic Body Sensations (EBS) [near the gentlemens gold club] and the number has been disconnected. I looked in the city paper and there ad is no longer there. Anyone know if they are still open for Business? Went once, NOT the best looking women , but a GOOD time.

Fredbaltimoron
05-04-06, 11:43
I went here (Eastern Ave) 2 weeks ago, had a very good looking Korean lady, Cindy, from NYC, spoke exc. English, great little body, friendly. Gave moderate tip up front in a small purse, very sensous massage and intense finish. She works weekends. Worth a visit.

Holdmetoo
05-04-06, 17:16
Stopped in moonlite today and saw Sasha, she has implants but otherwise about as perfect of a body you will ever see. Also a very cute face. Usual service although i would not classify her as a GFE, but she is friendly. Saw Annie but not too impressed with her looks, anyone know about the third girl there? Not Bebe, she is gone.Probably Angel. The last time I was there, they had one girl named Angel and one named Angela. I spent time with Angel and decided it was an appropriate name, since she was pretty heavenly. Nice, slender body with C-cup natural tits. Very good attitude and technique, though she doesn't like to kiss.

Holdmetoo
05-04-06, 17:26
Visited LHS in baltimore county.Although I've been to the Moonlight and some of the Howard County spas, I don't know anything about those in Baltimore County. What and where is LHS?

TIA,

Bill

Holdmetoo
05-04-06, 17:34
Does anyone know about Far East Health Center in Catonsville? I mean about the rates and the service.I tried it when they first started advertising in the Citypaper. The girl who answered the door was pretty, and I got my hopes up. However, when she led me to a room, the provider was older, overweight and not pretty at all. TS was OK. FS was not offered. HJ was...an HJ. Her massage skills, though were superb. During the warmup, she had kinks in my spine popping and unkinking. She spoke almost no English, and I didn't get her name.

Smiling Fox
05-05-06, 08:46
? 3 posts, in a row,

Benchseats Rock
05-05-06, 09:20
? 3 posts, in a row,

Posting ADD?

Smiling Fox
05-05-06, 09:41
you know it would be ok if the guy was ADD.....he forget about the last post. even OCD... he couldnt stop posting.

but it was that one question about LHS. that really set me to thinking. who and what is LHS. perhaps the fellow knows of a new place that we dont know of. or doesnt ring a bell. perhaps the fellow should tell us where this place is. BUT BY PM..... GOT IT, PM......
do not post publicly..................

thats just in case he is a real monger, and not, not a monger....lol
SF

Holdmetoo
05-05-06, 10:59
? 3 posts, in a row,Jeez, you guys are never satisfied. :) You complain if a guy hasn't posted. You complain if a guy hasn't posted any contributory information. You complain! I saw how Muff and others went after that poor newbie who dared to simply post a question, and I wanted to avoid the virtual tar and feathers.

Seriously, I don't get to visit the board very often due to a hectic work schedule, so when I do I have to make it count.

To avoid doing too many posts in a row, I'll also respond to the guy who posted after you and said something like "posting ADD": I did not ask for an address to be posted. "Where" can be answered in a general fashion. For example, "In the Towson area" or "In the Owings Mills area". On the off-chance that it was a witty attempt at humor (suggesting Attention Deficit Disorder), I think I've explained that.

I'll also respond to the post about doing a PM: In the example, I mentioned above (or one close to it in the General section) some newbie sent a PM and was not only roundly criticized but declared to be LE, half-witted, syphilitic, impolite and just an all-around loser. Besides that, it wasn't received too badly.

In addition to ADD and OCD, you could have listed PDB (Pretty Damn Busy).

I suppose that leads this back to "You complain", doesn't it?

In an effort to make nice, let me say that I really appreciate the efforts of you, Smiling Fox, and the others who offer the benefit of their wisdom and experience to the rest of us. Thanks, guys.

Your real monger,

Bill

Smiling Fox
05-05-06, 11:13
i have a great idea,,,,,, why dont you complain some more,
i offered a suggestion.
no one should give you any info bassed on your volumonous amout of posts spread over a long period of time, too.
i really dont care who you are, or how busy you are, but there are some very nice people that could be hurt by the wrong post here. and i would be sad. i already expect the john set up by LE so i have nothing to lose, my lawyer is well notified to expect my call. but just in case you are just a newbie monger, amp fan, just review the past posts, there is a wealth of info inthem. what ever that alphabet is.
oh,,, and i will hold you to that....

SF
p.s. we dont really care if you add ocd pdb vip or any other alphabet, as long as the initials of LE dont appear. and yuo know we all love the alphabet soup of the hobby,,,,,, lol... although we try to aviod csob, or am,,, thats crazy son of abitch and axe murders........

Benchseats Rock
05-05-06, 12:08
I was just trying to be funny.

Not to make a point of your post count, but I would never ask for info from anyone with 4 posts, just because LE is a very real issue to be considered.

I'm not saying that you are LE, or that you aren't, but the guy who got flamed that you referred to was and got off pretty easy as far as I can see it.

I hope that smiley in your last post meant you weren't taking things too personally - strictly speaking for myself, I love to complain and am almost never satisfied.

Nothing personal eh?

RookieMonger
05-05-06, 13:21
Thanks for the heads-up Ebdawgg!! No punt intended-lol. Rook.

Kitt1
05-05-06, 13:55
It looks like Hold was just answering "3" different requests from "3" different mongers with "3" different responses. See the "3" theme? I don't believe it to be wrong as long as he is giving good intel, which he did.

Smiling Fox
05-05-06, 15:58
kitt you are right, right and of course right.
it was the question for info that set me curious. and he didnt pm, he posted. and bitched. well sorta. hope he wasnt too busy. so. i wonder if LE is allowed to go into an amp, and get a massage, with a HJ> and be legel. any legel eagles out there?

ebdawgg,,, on top, look out for that blonde. wonder if it was the same blonde that popped up on wash blvd a few months ago.
SF

Muff Scout
05-05-06, 18:15
Jeez, you guys are never satisfied. :) You complain if a guy hasn't posted. You complain if a guy hasn't posted any contributory information. You complain! I saw how Muff and others went after that poor newbie who dared to simply post a question, and I wanted to avoid the virtual tar and feathers.

Hold,

To set the record straight, RealOne did not get spanked for asking a question. See my initial response to him. Any reasonable guy could not possibly mistake my response for a spanking. He was spanked for his rebuttals.

He never posted any intel. You have posted some unspecific intel. Credibility is built over time. You have started well but we still have to be careful. If you really are a brother monger, I'm sure you can understand why.

Glad to have you on the board and be safe.

Muff Scout

Holdmetoo
05-06-06, 10:03
I was just trying to be funny.

Not to make a point of your post count, but I would never ask for info from anyone with 4 posts, just because LE is a very real issue to be considered.

I'm not saying that you are LE, or that you aren't, but the guy who got flamed that you referred to was and got off pretty easy as far as I can see it.

I hope that smiley in your last post meant you weren't taking things too personally - strictly speaking for myself, I love to complain and am almost never satisfied.

Nothing personal eh?I understand and share your justifiable paranoia regarding LEO (that's Law Enforcement Oafs or Law Enforcement Ogres, depending on your point of view). I'm not one; I couldn't stand having to spend eight hours a day around cops. :)

And the smiley meant just that. These forums (subject matter doesn't seems to matter) seem to always treat newbies with a degree of roughness. I expected it and tried to respond with the right balance of attitude and respectfulness toward senior members, hence the expression of gratitude to balance the attitude.

No, nothing personal. We're all in this together.

Bill

Holdmetoo
05-06-06, 10:06
It looks like Hold was just answering "3" different requests from "3" different mongers with "3" different responses. See the "3" theme? I don't believe it to be wrong as long as he is giving good intel, which he did.And I'm gonna do it again, today. I've got a few minutes wherein I have to wait for a delivery, so I'll use them productively(?) to answer some posts.

Thanks, Kitt1 for your support.

Bill

Holdmetoo
05-06-06, 10:15
kitt you are right, right and of course right.Oh, good! Now, we all agree. ;)

it was the question for info that set me curious. and he didnt pm, he posted. and bitched. well sorta. hope he wasnt too busy. so. i wonder if LE is allowed to go into an amp, and get a massage, with a HJ> and be legel. any legel eagles out there?

SFNot a legal eagle - I don't like to associate with lawyers any more than I do with LE - but I have been told by more than one provider at different MPs (both Asian and non-Asian) that LEOs are not allowed to remove their underwear. This is why we are always instructed to "get comfortable".

Example: Once, I forgot to turn off my cell phone and got a call just as I got down to my skivvies. After I completed the call and turned off the phone, the provider walked in, took one look at the underwear, and left saying, "I'll return when you're ready." She was the first one to explain the rule to me.

So, the short answer to your question is "No".

Bill

Holdmetoo
05-06-06, 10:18
Hold,

To set the record straight, RealOne did not get spanked for asking a question. See my initial response to him. Any reasonable guy could not possibly mistake my response for a spanking. He was spanked for his rebuttals.

He never posted any intel. You have posted some unspecific intel. Credibility is built over time. You have started well but we still have to be careful. If you really are a brother monger, I'm sure you can understand why.

Glad to have you on the board and be safe.

Muff ScoutThanks for jumping in and the kind words. And, yes,I understand why.

Although I read the General thread, I didn't really have anything to contribute there, while I could at least answer a couple of questions here. I'll be lurking on the other thread until I can offer some information that I think will be useful.

Bill

whmonkey
05-06-06, 10:19
Originally Posted by Holdmetoo

Although I've been to the Moonlight and some of the Howard County spas, I don't know anything about those in Baltimore County. What and where is LHS?

Since LHS is close to me,I have been LHS(Lotus Health Center) few times last month even thought there is not TS.You can get phone number from Citypaper.It is located at the conner of Padania road and York road ,red old singer house by a gas station,sorry I can not remeber address.

whmonkey

Gregster
05-06-06, 12:50
Finally had a chance to return to my all-time fave AMP of Moonlight Spa. This was my first visit since the change in ownership and I hoping that I just hit it on a bad day.

I was paired up with Kim, who was rather plainly dressed. Nice body, but the face was somewhat lacking.

Quick go at a table shower, then into the sauna for more time than I was at the table shower. Back to the room, very basic massage and then some very quick extra curricular items.

I guess I am just spoiled by past visits over the years with Jennifer, Coco or Tina. For the first time in my six years of going here, I now have a membership card to boot.

Smiling Fox
05-06-06, 14:04
1. ah ha.,... hold,,, i have figured it out,.,,, your prob not LE. but i got to hand it to you, you may set a record to senior membership. lol. do we have a fast track to senior membership. lol,,,,didnt mean to upset you so, just we are so dam paranoid. well i am especially. and especially about the sacred house. (which isnt sacred anymore). it was just such an unusual set of posts with that open ended question. i think we see,,,, its just "your" style. hope you got delivered. oh thanks for the info, of course thats it. thats why my massage therapist did a HJ cause i went to nude. if i had been shy she wouldnt have done it. yeahhh!

2. monkey, and all. i had no idea LHS was listed in city paper. that was the sacred house. shit if fran listed in the city paper every bacoLE knows where it is and has been there three times. im prob following sloppy 5ths with every horney cop in baco. that was my 1.80 in advance, place.
ling called twice last week, things must be slow. must be sloppy 3rds then.

3. just other stuff,,,, get a email from krystal, laurel, listed on CL. and indies friends. dam she is great lookin. want$ me to come down $oo.n. i will, i love top ladies. and i checked out a site on eros. seems www.sweetlatinas.tv
is alive and well. i have been with 3 of the ladies. top flight gfe's. top $ too.

4. ok, ok... lets try to all be friends now,,,,,,lol and get laid ;)

cya around, be safe out there,
SMILING FOX

Geesh
05-06-06, 14:22
kitt you are right, right and of course right.

ebdawgg,,, on top, look out for that blonde. wonder if it was the same blonde that popped up on wash blvd a few months ago.
SF
A few months ago the Spotsylvania Va PD did a vice sting at some massage parlors by sending ULE and letting them get full service in order to get the evidence they needed for an arrest. The cases were thrown out of court and the PD came under fire by the county council and residents for spending tax dollars on cops getting laid and the feds were investigating the PD.

Holdmetoo
05-06-06, 14:42
Originally Posted by Holdmetoo

Although I've been to the Moonlight and some of the Howard County spas, I don't know anything about those in Baltimore County. What and where is LHS?

Since LHS is close to me,I have been LHS(Lotus Health Center) few times last month even thought there is not TS.You can get phone number from Citypaper.It is located at the conner of Padania road and York road ,red old singer house by a gas station,sorry I can not remeber address.

whmonkeyThanks. You can see why I was confused. Due to dyslexia or something, I didn't read it as Lotus Health Senter. I've got to learn to not be so hidebound in my interpretation of TLAs.

Holdmetoo
05-06-06, 14:48
Finally had a chance to return to my all-time fave AMP of Moonlight Spa. This was my first visit since the change in ownership and I hoping that I just hit it on a bad day.

I was paired up with Kim, who was rather plainly dressed. Nice body, but the face was somewhat lacking.

Quick go at a table shower, then into the sauna for more time than I was at the table shower. Back to the room, very basic massage and then some very quick extra curricular items.

I guess I am just spoiled by past visits over the years with Jennifer, Coco or Tina. For the first time in my six years of going here, I now have a membership card to boot.It's not bad, but the new owner seems to crack the whip. The girls seem to be acutely aware of the time. (I tend to take my time, so I hear a lot of "Come for me, baby. Come for me now.")

I salute you for your excellent taste. Jennifer was my all-time second-from-the-top favorite, and Tina was a close third.

Holdmetoo
05-06-06, 14:53
1. ah ha.,... hold,,, i have figured it out,.,,, your prob not LE. but i got to hand it to you, you may set a record to senior membership. lol. do we have a fast track to senior membership. Does that mean that I get a senior discount?

lol,,,,didnt mean to upset you so, just we are so dam paranoid. I'n not and was not upset. It just seemed as if there was a damned-if-you-do-and-damned-if-you-don't paradigm.

well i am especially. and especially about the sacred house. (which isnt sacred anymore). it was just such an unusual set of posts with that open ended question. i think we see,,,, its just "your" style. hope you got delivered. oh thanks for the info, of course thats it. thats why my massage therapist did a HJ cause i went to nude. if i had been shy she wouldnt have done it. yeahhh!

2. monkey, and all. i had no idea LHS was listed in city paper.

4. ok, ok... lets try to all be friends now,,,,,,lol and get laid ;)I'll drink to that!

cya around, be safe out there,

SMILING FOX

Gregster
05-08-06, 00:06
I salute you for your excellent taste. Jennifer was my all-time second-from-the-top favorite, and Tina was a close third.You have me curious now - who was number 1 at ML?

Johnny Rebel1
05-08-06, 17:00
I went to Moonlight today. It was a blast. Like always. They may have new owners but the girls are getting better. I have a thing for young asian girls. I visted April... at least name she gave me. She was about 21 5' 100 lbs at most, long black hair.mmm. Massage was not the best but the shower she knows where to clean. Loves to play with the front and rear. After return to room and crap of a massage, she went to work releasing all that tension. In all different positions I like. Well worth it, and only place I go.

Donkeyballs
05-08-06, 19:54
First time poster guys, so please be kind. I'm an asian and wanted to go to an AMP to see what its like. Are any of you guys asian on this board? Do you feel you are treated differently than the experiences posted by other members?

Thanks

Smiling Fox
05-09-06, 00:07
OMG.... he comes on the line and begs for us to be kind,,,,, and he calls him self DONKEY BALLS,,,,,,? we should give it to you twice as hard. and rack you over the coals. an asia monger, thats never been to an AMP. dam another stereo typical concept squashed in the trash heap of stupid stereo typical generalisms. We stupid mongers have always heard that asian men knew where all the really good asian houses where. dam. and here comes some donkey balls guy just killing that idea. i was hoping, for just a moment, that we had found an entray, into some of the finest asian houses in the area, the ones that we, caucasians, blks, and others, not asian, could never get in with out an inside contact.

donkey balls,,,,,,,, OMG,,,, what possessed you to name yourself donkey balls,,,,,,, i am having far to much fun,,,,
welcome,,
and i will shut up.
SF

Yu Yank Kafh
05-09-06, 07:48
It does not seem to matter if your white, black, asain, or hispanic, the process is still the same.

Whenever I have been I get the same questions:

1. Have you been here before?
2. Are you a gangster? (not many asians running around covered in tattoos)
3. Are you korean, chinese, japanese, etc.

I have never felt they treated me any better or worse. THey might drop there guard a little if you speak korean, but that can work for anyone.

And Fox, there are no secret asian only MP, but maybe if I was a gangster I would know for sure. Damn, I knew studying and going to college was a waste of time.

MrMeyers
05-09-06, 14:32
Hey Johnny Rebel....

You owe me 10 bucks for gas. I went to Moonlight today because of your post and no April, just the same girls (Angel, Bebe & Kim) who have been there for the past two weeks. I declined, the old owner always thanked me anyway...the new one I don't think is as friendly.

Anyway...off to Asia tomorrow...see you guys in a month :)

Donkeyballs
05-09-06, 17:21
Tough crowd, but I partly expected it. Thanks for the info YYK. And no, I'm not a gangster either, so I know of no secret handshake AMP society.

I've never been to any AMP's before and I live in the Woodlawn area so I was interested in ML. The only problem is that I've "RTFF" and I have yet to see any information on the location of said establishment. Anyone care to PM the info?

Holdmetoo
05-11-06, 15:41
You have me curious now - who was number 1 at ML?For me, the Absolute Unconditional All-time Top-of-the-heap Best and Most-gratifying experience was [drumroll, please]...

Yumi.

YMMV

Holdmetoo
05-11-06, 17:08
Sunday - I had a reason to be in the Towson area and decided to try LHS (see previous posts in this thread, if that doesn't ring a bell). In spite of the nice things said about the place by other mongers, it was a downer for me. We previously discussed the fact that many people here suffer from paranoia. At LHS, they suffer from Stark Raving Severe Chronic Galloping Paranoia with Delusions of Apocalyptic Ruin and Desolation.

Speaking in their defense, I may have committed a faux pas by going to the upstairs entrance rather than the downstairs one.

Whether that was the reason or there was some other, the Mamasan regarded me with an ill-concealed terror wholely out of proportion to my unassuming appearance. She gave me the feeling that it was only a monumental act of self-control that kept from running out of the house and down the street screaming, "THE END! The End is upon us!"

She led me downstairs to one of the rooms. After a long time, Donna appeared. I had the impression that Donna had dressed down just for me: no make-up and an outfit that can only be described as frumpy. First off, she insisted that I put my underwear back on. Then, she assured me repeatedly that there were no extra services available. She offered a mediocre (at best) massage and sent me on my way.

Well, d@mn! That didn't go well.

I decided to try my trusty Plan B, ML. I called. Either they were having a staffing shortage or business was booming unreasonably for a Sunday morning. I was told that they wouldn't have anyone available until late afternoon.

Now what? Recalling that I had a copy of the CityPaper in the car and that JH in Towson had been mentioned favorably on this board, I called them. The answers were short and polite. The voice tone was "Come here, NOW; we need the business." I love that tone of voice.

Arriving at JH, I was again presented with the appearance of paranoia. A mysterious pair of eyes spied on my from behind a venetian blind in a corner window. When I knocked at the door, another pair of eyes peeked out. I expected a gruff voice to demand a password.

Finally, I was admitted and taken to a room, where I was given the standard instructions. A while later, Angela came to the room. Angela appears to be about 5'6" and very nicely proportioned. Though she seems to me to be in her mid- to late-thirties, she is trim and athletically built with substantial (D or perhaps DD) breasts surmounted by large and sensitive nipples.

I had been asked by the Mamasan if I wante a hard, medium or soft massage. When I asked for "hard", she had replied, "Good. We do hard good." This was honesty in advertising. Angela demonstrated that with a lot of pressure and long strokes. She used a lot of lotion, but that was OK, since she would have flayed me without it. (We're talking a LOT of pressure.)

Now, perhaps, for TMI. I have been troubled for a few weeks with pain in the iliotibial tract (outside of thigh down to the knee for those too lazy to google it) and, as Murphy's Law would have it, that pain flared up after I got on the table. I could sense Angela's frustration when I didn't relax under her ministrations. (I'm a wimp; it's hard to relax when I'm in pain.) Finally, I interrupted her redoubled efforts and explained the situation and that I would need to reposition myself to try to relieve the pain.

Without being asked, she set upon the offending thigh with a will. She displayed an intuitive, if untutored, grasp of deep tissue techniques and even demonstrated an unschooled sort of myofascial release (google it) which made the pain go away. Now, I relaxed.

I began to peel her clothes as though she were a bananna, taking time to tease and stimulate those sensitive nipples with my tongue and lips. She began to breathe faster and more raggedly, exclaiming, "You make me horny."

My response was "Good". She smiled.

Rolling off the table, I peeled her clothes down to the floor, kissing and caressing her as I went. When she was nude, I picked her up and placed her on the table, kissed and licked her nipples some more, then climbed between her legs to administer a thorough clit licking.

Some girls don't seem to like receiving oral from clients ( I recall watching in horror as one doused her pussy with rubbing alcohol, then danced around the room holding her crotch, crying "Ow! Ow! Ow!.") Angela seemed to be one of tese, since she interrupted me and insisted that I lay down. She then proceeded to give me a "Goldilocks" blowjob. You know: It'e not too fast; it's not too slow; it's not too hard; it's not too soft; it's ju-u-u-u-ust right.

I had intended to try for FS, but under her expert attentions, I was impelled into a deep and satisfying orgasm. oh darn ;)

I heartily recommend Angela to you.

Tuesday - I had seen an ad on Craigslist:

"need $ome head? - w4m - 30

bbbjtcws 100 anybody interested get back to me"

I did get back to her. If she is, indeed, 30, it has been a hard 30 years. She appears older and can no longer be described as pretty. To her credit, she was well-groomed, neatly dressed and seemed to be clean. She did not offer an incall location, and I'm paranoid about fooling around in the car, especially in the day time. I politely declined, but I might see her some time after dark.

I decided to try my trusty Plan B, ML. I called. This time, I got the "come here now; we need the business' response that I like to hear. Once inside, I inquired after Angel. I was told that Angel was "on vacation". (Sometime we'll have to get that phrase more carefully defined.) This often happens at the ML, and usually greet the announcement with sadness, since it means that some favorite, like Yumi, Jennifer or Tina, has gone away.

The good news is that I seem to be lucky in making the acquaintance of someone new and rarely have a bad experience. This time was no exception.

Gentlemen, i give you Angie. I'd rather not, though. I'd rather keep her all to myself. Angie's face is reminiscent of Annette Funicello--not the mature Annette of the "Beach Party" movies, but the Mouseketeer-era Annette.

oh darn

Her breasts have not been artifically enhanced and are, at most, petite but perky B-cups. This goes nicely with the Annette fantasy.

oh darn

Those of you who remember Jennifer and liked her attitude will almost certainly like Angie. Though she is not as stunningly beautiful as Jennifer (not one in a thousand is), she has that same wicked sense of playfulness that made Jennifer so unforgettable. She demonstrated this during the TS by stimulating me to full attention (like Jennifer did), then saying with feigned innocence, "Oh! What's this? How did that happen?"

I assured her it was an allergic reaction to the soap that had caused the swelling. Her silvery laughter filled the room.

While she toweled me off, I studied her face and found there a crackling intelligence, as well as a sense of wicked humor, that had me hopelessly hooked.

Returning to the room, I was instructed to lie down. She began to disrobe. Her pert, well-formed breasts and perfect proportions cause me to be consumed with desire. I don't know how well she does massage and may never learn. I sat up on the table, pulled her to me and began circling her tiny nipples with my tongue. At first, she reacted - like Jennfier - with a professional litany of moans and rapid, shallow breaths. After a time, though, my efforts were rewarded with the slippage of her professional persona into real arousal.

We moved into a 69 position. Like Jennifer, she focused on pushing me toward orgasm. oh darn After a time, though, she succumbed to my efforts and lost herself in her own orgasm. She then slid down my body and made the insertion to create a reverse cowgirl position. As you know, the angle of insertion causes a lot of stimulation to the frenulum. As a result, most guys can't last long. Angie and Jennifer, I believe, purposely assume that position to make clients come ASAP.

Exerting considerable effort, I held off until she decided that I was not going to be a quickie. She then rotated herself around my dick until her left knee was on the table between my thighs and her right foot was on the table near my ribs. This provided a marvelous 3/4 view of her charms as well as of our conjoined parts.

Note: She's good.

With this combination of physical and visual stimulation, I soon lost control, and she lowered herself onto my chest and embraced me tenderly. For a time, we held, stroked and kissed each other (dainty kisses, not DFK) and murmured endearments.

As the end of our time neared, she brought in a hot towel and began to wipe me off, beginning with my face and continuing downward, as necessary. During this time I was sitting on the edge of the table with her standing between my knees. I stroked her back, shoulders and hips, interrupting myself - and her - with occasional kisses and hugs. Somewhere in the course of our mutual ministrations and endearments, I said something about "my pretty little girl".

She drew herself up on tiptoe, assumed a haughty demeanor and announced, "I not little...I tall...See?" She held the pose for a beat (in the best comedic tradition), then settled to her heels and flashed a mischievous grin that would have endeared her to anyone whose blood still coursed in his veins.

I hope you will find this information useful. Please, don't go see Angie, Leave her for me.

Gregster
05-11-06, 20:06
For me, the Absolute Unconditional All-time Top-of-the-heap Best and Most-gratifying experience was [drumroll, please]...

Yumi.

YMMVI only had the pleasure of Yumi's company on two visits and a smile is creeping onto my face with the memories.

Gregster
05-11-06, 20:09
Gentlemen, i give you Angie. I'd rather not, though. I'd rather keep her all to myself. Angie's face is reminiscent of Annette Funicello--not the mature Annette of the "Beach Party" movies, but the Mouseketeer-era Annette.
Nice report. I'll have to make another trip back in the very near future.

Spoondog
05-13-06, 00:17
You guys enjoy Angie while you can because she will be coming back to Va. soon enough. Is Angie not the hottest and most playful girl you've been with or what?

Holdmetoo
05-13-06, 09:28
I only had the pleasure of Yumi's company on two visits and a smile is creeping onto my face with the memories.You are abviously a man of taste and discernment.

Mike32703
05-15-06, 08:27
Ok guys here goes. My 1st post if its wrong please be gentle. Been years since I have played in this hobby. Saw Moonlight was still around in the same location by RTF. I went in older lady asked if I had been before, told her long time. She takes me to room. After a short time comes back and says she will start the shower. this isn't looking good. Hit the TS, she asked lots of question and why its been so long. Told her I had been a good boy but I was ready to be bad today.

She tell me she has a nice young girl for me today. In walks Kim and I get very excited. She was very good looking. Kim finish's the TS and takes me to the room and only now asks for the house fee. I had 1.8 laying on the table. She says"been here before?" Tell her same story. After about 5 mins she come back. Covers me with a towel. This can't be good. Then she takes all her clothes off and starts massage. It was decent. Then takes the towel off starts licking and kissing. She does some french and russian on the flip then rides CG. The on the side of the table for a few more workouts. All in all a fun 1st time back. Got my VIP card. will visit again

Romeo1
05-15-06, 19:57
Kim is beautiful and friendly and it is great to have a tanned, sexy girl rubbing her body on yours. She gives a good cbbj, but the rest is pretty distant--don't touch, this tickles too much, tender implants, etc.

Angie is a different story. Not as beautiful, but curvy and more skilled. First time I've had a girl who could reach over and tickle my balls with her toes while we do it!

Mike32703
05-16-06, 08:46
I really didn't try and touch Kim very much, but like I said 1st time back and that beautiful tanned body and the different positions was great for me. Who is Angie?

Old Geezer II
05-28-06, 00:05
I will be visiting Baltimore in a few weeks. I will be staying near the airport.

Anything close by or places that can be recommended. Thanks !

Sex Addict69
05-28-06, 01:39
Longtime lurker, first time poster. I went to everyones favorite AMP in west baltimore and I saw Sasha. Very friendly girl with long, pretty, straight hair (I like). The session was standard fare but not GFE. She seems like a nice girl (friendly and not solely about hustling you for extra money). I would like to try to stick with one girl (I think sessions get better after a girl gets to know you) and since Sasha is friendly and pretty, my question is: to anyone who has been a repeat customer of hers, does she become a better experience after a couple sessions? What I define as a better experience is GFE (DFK, acts like she really likes you and makes you feel like you are a special customer to her). If this does not describe Sasha, then are there any girls at ML that treat you this way? BC if neccessary.

Sex Addict69
05-28-06, 09:32
Longtime lurker, first time poster. I went to everyones favorite AMP in west baltimore and I saw Sasha. Very friendly girl with long, pretty, straight hair (I like). The session was standard fare but not GFE. She seems like a nice girl (friendly and not solely about hustling you for extra money). I would like to try to stick with one girl (I think sessions get better after a girl gets to know you) and since Sasha is friendly and pretty, my question is: to anyone who has been a repeat customer of hers, does she become a better experience after a couple sessions? What I define as a better experience is GFE (DFK, acts like she really likes you and makes you feel like you are a special customer to her), BBBJ etc. If this does not describe Sasha, then are there any girls at ML that treat you this way? BC if neccessary.

Elric
05-29-06, 00:51
It looks like it is open again. Any reports?

Danger Lad
05-30-06, 22:33
Hello all. I would like to applogize in advance for the following question but I don't know where I should post it.

While I not new to visiting MPs, I tend to feel uncomfortable bringing up the subject of "extra Services" after the massage portion is finished. My question is how doing I ask for the "extras" without insulting the provider? Is there a proper ettiquette for that? Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

Danger Lad

Bilbo Baggins II
06-01-06, 23:51
I am a first time visitior to Baltimore and I found LHC with information from this board and wanted to say thanks. I can't remember the young ladys name but she was pretty, friendly and an excellent massuse. I can recommend this place to all the folks who have not tried it.

Bilbo Baggins II

Butter Dog
06-04-06, 14:42
Hey Johnny Rebel,

You also owe me 10 bucks for gas, AND a refund of the house fee. Just kidding, not your fault, at least not entirely.

My SO went out of town for the week and left me to my own devices. So, I needed to treat myself. Typically I go to PT (out of convenience, not preference). But I had a day to burn, so I drove to the westside to ML. I drew Kim (mentioned in the posts many times). Paid the house fee, got comfortable, went to TS (nice TS) and then back to the room. Rub was nice and firm. Then she asks about happy ending. I told her that I fly economy(hey, I’m not a cheap bastard, just poor). I offered 2 Jacksons. She wanted three. I told her no way, and that she could take the two or I’m taking them with me and out the door. Long story short, I ended up leaving with two Andy’s (after I made her give me a full hour (45 min) rub). She could have cut her losses, but chose not to.

So I had to make a stop at PT on the way home to “get right”. (I tried to not make this a PT report, and it ends up one anyways!!!) Paid the house fee (again) and met Michele. Nice, skinny, not quite b-cups, very good English. But get this, PT no longer has their TS!! Apparently some new law (according to Michele) that they can’t have one (FYI, you can still shower by yourself if wanted or needed). Has anyone heard about this? Anyways, since I just had a $.7 TS not more than an hour before, I felt nice and clean. Her technique was nice, and ending was very nice (for two Andy’s dammit!!).

I hope none of you mongers are paying 3 Jacks for the economy flight. And if you are, STOP IT!! Your screwing up everything for the rest of us. We should organize a Monger Union so that we can set the prices and stop playing these silly games. And the irony is, I paid two house fees for one happy ending!! But I feel vindicated because I didn’t overpay for that.

Happy mongering,

Butter “Cheap Bastard” Dog

Johnny Rebel1
06-05-06, 14:23
Hey all,

Hope alot of the fighting ends. Hate reading post with all the hate. We all are here to have a good time.

Last night I went to my fav. Aamp. The Moonlight. I went about 10pm and same as always, meet at door by fat old lady. I show her my card as a repeat custmer. In came Sha Sha, and the fun started. She knows how to get into a table shower and rub each spot good. She is one of the few that likes to play with a guys ass. Back in room, I get soft massage till she starts playing with my ass. Licking my hole and started fingering it. Try it before you jump away. It was different. Of course she can blow you hard or soft. I like it all hard and deep. BBBJ, first time there. If you like anal she does provide but will cost you. Alot. After banging her hard, god I love when the scream, I came and she cleaned all up.

Only amp I will go to. You all be safe and have fun. Get a card to show you been there before. Makes it all easier.

MrMeyers
06-06-06, 21:14
I am now back from a month in Asia and i can't believe I am already in need of my fix from Moonlight. I went this morning and Angel, Sasha and Sylvia were working. Passed on Angel who has been there forever and took Sylvia, a little older and fuller than I usually like but a very pleasant and eager to please girl.

Anyone know if this is the same Sasha who was there several months ago? She was busy so I did not get a chance to see her in a line up today. The Sasha from a while ago was beautiful and young, I hope it's the same girl :)

Romeo1
06-11-06, 15:11
Big surprise. Last weeks "Sasha" was not the recent Sasha who got her name from a Russian girl in NYC, but was Jennifer from days of old. She was very energized and sweet. She is alternating several weeks of vacation and work and is avoiding burnout.

I am now back from a month in Asia and i can't believe I am already in need of my fix from Moonlight. I went this morning and Angel, Sasha and Sylvia were working. Passed on Angel who has been there forever and took Sylvia, a little older and fuller than I usually like but a very pleasant and eager to please girl.

Anyone know if this is the same Sasha who was there several months ago? She was busy so I did not get a chance to see her in a line up today. The Sasha from a while ago was beautiful and young, I hope it's the same girl :)

Caffeind
06-18-06, 19:59
I had a visit with sasha a few weeks ago. I thought it was the old jennifer too. I mentioned that to her and she said no it was not her. Jennifer had apparently married a customer a while back. If its not her they definitly look alike. Angel is formerly known as Nana

Philipj
06-26-06, 20:40
WOW. Hot new girl in form LA at the asian place near Pad and Yk. Not sure of the name. Ymmv. Only here for ten days.

Rash Lover
06-27-06, 23:32
So far it had always been good until this worst experience with moonlight! i visited it 2 weeks back. Mamasan asked me to wait in a room. I waited for literally 45 minutes mamasan not even showing up once! i was so pissed off.

Finally Kim arrived. it was my first meet with her. she is ok in looks, short height and a little on heavier side. But she is so unprofessional and completely money-oriented!!! After usual TS, she put me in sauna even though I said i did not want one.

While massage, she asked me if i wanted more. I was so tired that day and just wanted a good massage. As soon as she came to know that I only need a massage and no extra services, she started behaving rude. She said she will massage for only 10 minutes and then leave me to relax for 10 mins, and that will be it. It pissed me further off. I told her I have been to ML quite many times, and you should complete 1 hour in total since I paid for it. She still did not agree and left after 5 minutes of uninterested massage.

I decided to leave since my experience was getting worse and worse. Before leaving, I told mamasan about their unprofessional manner of treating the customers, although I knew it went to deaf ears! It's never an easy feeling paying big bucks to AMPs for horrible services.

I am not saying ML is bad. I had great experience with Tina, Jennifer, and Bebe.

But I would never ever recommend Kim to anyone. She is so money-oriented that she won't give a simple massage unless you throw big bucks on the table. I hate her!

Old Geezer II
06-28-06, 13:26
My friend and I visited Moonlight last week sometime during a brief stopover in Baltimore. Waited about fifteen minutes before getting Hana. It was close to closing, so no shower and brief massage. Good looks, small petite girl. Total was 60/100. Not sure who the girl was that my friend seen but she was pretty hot. Anyways thanks to the fellow mongerer that gave us a ride back to our hotel. That was cool of you.

Thanks

Butter Dog
06-28-06, 19:41
Rash,

Read my report about 6 posts back. I was unlucky to draw Kim and I agree. She was EXTREMELY money hungry. She tried to gouge me for twice the going rate of the standard service, and then had the gall to tell me that I was the one who was wrong.

At least I got another 10 min. massage before I got up and left her with no tip.

To many ML might seem like the bomb, but Kim is giving providers a bad name. Skip her if at all possible. And if not, skip ML all together. There are other AMP's around.

Butter Dog

Rash Lover
06-28-06, 23:26
You are so right!!! I missed to read your post before visiting ML. I never had bad experience before meeting her..so had relied on past experience. Gotta read regularly now!

I would say we mongers should not pay her a nice tip unless she improves her attitude or you get good service.

Rash,

Read my report about 6 posts back. I was unlucky to draw Kim and I agree. She was EXTREMELY money hungry.
Butter Dog

Swpc10
06-30-06, 23:26
Did a recent visit to Pine Tree. NOT impressed. No table shower, only shower yourself. Very paranoid seeming. I got Lee (IIRC) and while she was hot looking in a little black dress. Not a bad massage, including walking on back. Then got a bit more down to business. I wanted massage only so turned over and she tgot to work. I slid my hand up her dress and she kept twisting and turning to avoid any contact with any interesting parts.

Overall, not worth a repeat visit.

Holdmetoo
07-12-06, 17:55
I had one of those "I need to be pampered" days, so I went to ML. Angel (aka Nana) was "on vacation", whatever that means. The mamasan sent in July (pronounced like the month), who apparently took that name since she was born then. Since this was in the last week of June I asked if she was often teased about "July come too soon". She didn't get it.

July is *very* pretty. In a sweater and short skirt, she would be a Korean cheerleader. While clothed her breasts didn't appear very large, but once revealed, they were the low-profile and large type that spread all across her chest. I just wanted to take off my shoes and run barefoot through them. :)

Brief complaint: Under the new managment, the ML has become somewhat of a production factory, and the CBJ portion is just enough to get a condom on the customer, then get him off vaginally. The girls seem to have been told to suggest doggy style ASAP, since guys usually don't last as long in that position. The shortened interval of 45 minutes is an absolute maximum, with the intent being to get you done and on you way in as little time as possible.

With that said, July was very nice, but obviously playing by the management's rules. This doesn't mean that she didn't do a good job, but there was no hint of pampering.

Holdmetoo
07-12-06, 18:15
A couple of weeks ago I felt the need to see Angela, so I went to JH. The bad news is that you @#$% apparently read my post about her, and she was booked up to forever. The Mamsan said, over the phone, that I could have Yoyo (perhaps YuYu - hard to tell with the accent), but when I got there and got in the room, I had the Mamsan herself. Apparently another customer had arrived before I did.

The Mamasan was a slightly overweight woman who appears to be in her late 20s or early 30s. The good news: She tried to emulate Angel's style of massage and did a fair job. However, she doesn't have Angela's intuitive talent for it. The bad news: She wouldn't consider anything but a HJ, and I wasn't really in the mood. After a loooooong time her arms were worn out. She sent in Yoyo, who was now available. Yoyo put a finger up my ass and did a prostate massage with one hand while stroking me with the other. That did the trick. Yoyo is an older woman, looks to be in her early to mid 40s, but she is well-preserved and, I think, might be a good time.

A couple of days ago, I really wanted to Angela, so I called and was very specific about it. No problem. Angela was available.

She greeted me warmly. Her hair was styled differently, and she appeared a little older than when I first saw her. Not bad, just older. I peeled off her clothes and spent some time on her nipples while stroking her back. She really got in the mood. This time, I was more insistent about DATY. I discovered why she discourages it: she can't take it. By the third orgasm, she was barely able to see straight. I like that in a woman. :)

In a husky voice, she asked if I had a condom. When I said "no", she was obviously disappointed, but recovered nicely. Pushing me down on my back, she spread my legs, cleaned the area with some sort of spray and a towel, then set about making memories. Starting at my anus, she licked everything in sight. Talk about Happy Balls! She repeated the pattern 3 or 4 times going from anus to the tip of Mr. Happy, then set about some serious cocksucking. Thank God this was one of those days when I could last and last. This was a working definition of Heaven. She finished with a swallow and kept licking and sucking for sometime afterward.

They poured me into my shoes and sent me out the door. I went home and slept for 6 hours straight.

Member #4866
07-14-06, 18:20
Sorry for the newbie question.

I've searched the forum for the answer with no luck. I have frequented ML for about four years now (great memeories of Yumi, Bebe amoung others). I know the standard tips to the SP's but what I'm confused about is what the appropriate entrance is. Seems 60 was standard until about a year ago now it seems to be 75. Is that the new standard?

Member #4866
07-14-06, 23:34
Just got back from ML. Bebe is back after a two month vacation. Says she went to Orlando, LA, NYC, then back to ML. For those of you who have not had the pleasure to meet Bebe, you don't know what you're missing. Said she traveled with Kim who used to also work at ML but don't remember her. Apparantly Kim went back to Korea after the vacation. Just glad BeBe came back.

Alan Duval
07-15-06, 19:42
Sorry for the newbie question.

Seems 60 was standard until about a year ago now it seems to be 75. Is that the new standard?Standard entry: 70

Booty Pirate
07-16-06, 01:34
I will have to do some research and read up on this one - though nothing beats a 'first hand experience'... ;)

BP

Johnny Rebel1
07-16-06, 13:33
Standard fee has gone to 70 for the hour. I know it sucks but if people pay it, than the will rise rates. If their custmer base drops off they will adjust to meet.

Rayray773
07-18-06, 22:30
Went to ML and got assigned bebe. I had asked for Sasha, but they were very weird about it. I almost didn't get in the door, but I lied about seeing Yumi months ago and leaving my vip card at home and it worked. Bebe was probably the best looking girl i've ever seen at an amp.

I paid for two straight sessions and enjoyed her thoroughly for an hour and a half. She gives a great table shower, average massage and then pays a ton of attention to your ass and member. we did the massage for a while, then flip over for a happy ending. during the recuperation period, she massaged me again, licked my anus and balls for 15 minutes or so, which was heavenly and cuddled quite a bit, even initiating quite a bit of kissing, which i was surprised she did.

I was finally ready for round 2 and she climed on me for a while, then missionary, then doggie, then repeated all of them a couple times...it still wasn't happening. we stopped, took off the wrapper and she worked it with her hand for about 20 minutes to finally get me off. we finished with a table shower. i would definitely recommend her, with the only drawback being that she doesn't really want to be touched. she kept saying she was sore and she likes a light touch, which i was doing. she would even stop me from lickinng her boobs, but was otherwise very warm and affectionate. appearance is a 9 or 10, overall experience is 8 or 9. the only thing taking away is i'm very into making the sure the female gets her "O" too and she wouldn't let me.

Smiling Fox
07-19-06, 17:44
What Am I To Say, Its Been A While Since I Visited The Place, Rose Was Glad To Hear I Was Coming. She Fixed Me Up, Beautiful Korean Lady. Bless Her.

I Have Made Love To Many Ladies In My Life, And Im Not Sure How To Explain The Effects An Incredible Lady Can Have. At My Tender Age, I Am Far To Sophisticated To Get Soppy, And We Realize That This Love Is Like A Breath Of Fresh Air, That Passes All Too Soon. None The Less. Fall I Did. Oh The Service (massage Only!) Was Incredible.
Dfk, Omg. But To Look Into This Young Lady's Eyes And To Feel The Kegels/spasms Of Pleasure, Was More Than I Could Bear. And So I Fell Completely Head Over Heels In Love. I Have To Go Back And Take A Snap Shot Of This Incredible Woman, So I Can Remember That Face And Eyes For The Rest Of My Life. No Doubt One Of My Atf.

Fortunatly, I Only Had A Massage, From This Lady, Thats All That Is Ever Avail At The Sacred House. And Nothing Ever Happens More. I Believe We Have Discussed This Before. I Know They Adv. But I Will Die Telling You That Only A Massage Is Avail. Got It.

SMILING FOX ;)

Member #4866
07-25-06, 00:14
[QUOTE=Rayray773] Bebe was probably the best looking girl i've ever seen at an amp.

Maybe I shouldn't have let the cat (pussy) out of the bag. Glad you had a good time. I just got back from Las Vegas and have an amazing story to tell about an entertainer who came to my room -- turned out to be a porn actress who has appeared on Howard Stern. I gave quite a donation to her cause though, but at least now I can say that I've been enterained live by a porn star. Sorry, off topic and off city...I'll post to the Nevada board sometime with the full story.

Benchseats Rock
07-26-06, 03:36
Now that is a tease - hope your post goes up in Vegas soon, but for future reference (mine at least) a little diversion like a porn star review is more than welcome, especially if you're already writing a report.

I'm watching the Geisha/Japan thing on MPT in the background - I think the samurai would flip out to see the modern AMP, I think I may make a trip out myself this morning.

BSR

Caffeind
07-28-06, 22:53
sasha= bad attitude I had a session with sasha recently we did the ts then into the room she said she will be right back. She did not come back in for almost twenty minutes. She took care of all deeds and then gave me a quick but full body massage, then said ok like she was finished. I then explained how she left the room for twenty minutes and I still have some time left. She said it doesnt matter if I paid for 45 min or not and that she gave me good service in a bad tone with an attitude. After explaining myself a few times she offered me twenty dollars back and I left. I will not repeat her again for sure.

Booty Pirate
07-30-06, 11:52
first time with her was a good time - highlight was having my thumb inserted to the second knuckle in her booty while pounding from behind. Ripped the cover off and shot a jet to the back of her head. hahaha! Man, I hope they got that on film... She's going to FL in a week or two and says that new girls will arrive in 2 weeks. Get em while they're fresh... well, at least 'fresh' to B-more.

BP

MrMeyers
07-31-06, 00:36
Sasha was ok at first but she has been there a long time now, and i think the new owners are not as service friendly because they make the girls spend less time with customers.
Bebe in my opinion is only average looking and you have to be careful with her, she has a drug problem and she will try to do BB if she likes you and wants you to always return.

I think the new owner does not get the best girls, and turnover is too slow. I remember a Hana from 2 years ago who looked like the porn star Charmane Star. What a GFE too, I was hooked and I actually think I saw her everyday she was working. (lucky for me she stayed less than 2 weeks) Mia from two summers ago was a great one also.

Speaking of pornstars, I think they are overated. About a year and a half ago I saw Sabrine Maui in New York. She certainly was as sweet and cute in person as she is in her films, but really once you get their clothes off and get down to business it is not much different than any good looking amp girl. (by the way, she used to be a amp girl before she was discovered) Yet you pay 10 times the price, although I guess you get the bragging rights of doing a pornstar.

Benchseats Rock
07-31-06, 05:15
Speaking of pornstars, I think they are overated. About a year and a half ago I saw Sabrine Maui in New York. She certainly was as sweet and cute in person as she is in her films, but really once you get their clothes off and get down to business it is not much different than any good looking amp girl. (by the way, she used to be a amp girl before she was discovered) Yet you pay 10 times the price, although I guess you get the bragging rights of doing a pornstar.

I prefer to look at it as fantasy fulfillment as opposed to bragging rights, though the pragmatist monger in me says that every time you fuck a porn star you're essentially having a private audition for the chance to be the next Ron Jeremy.

Benchseats Rock

Larry 56
07-31-06, 05:39
I prefer to look at it as fantasy fulfillment as opposed to bragging rights, though the pragmatist monger in me says that every time you fuck a porn star you're essentially having a private audition for the chance to be the next Ron Jeremy.

Benchseats Rock

Fantasy, you say? To be a porn star, you have to have the equipment. You??? :)

Larry!

Benchseats Rock
07-31-06, 09:25
Fantasy, you say? To be a porn star, you have to have the equipment. You??? :)

Larry!

Mary won't let me fuck her anymore. Last time she screamed something about me paving a road.

MrMeyers
07-31-06, 20:37
I guess you are right, it is more about fantasy fulfillment because I would never talk about this part of my life anyway with someone I know!!

Sue is back at ML and Bebe is gone. Sue has always been a real sweetheart and GFE with me, she is very cute and always gives me the full hour. It's just her excess weight that keeps me from keep coming back. I love the super thin girls with no enhancements.

Booty Pirate
07-31-06, 21:57
As per MrMeyers post, looks like the rotation has already begun. Wonder if Sasha (or Shasha) stays or moves on. I, on the last three occasions, had to fight the urge to hit it BB - she wanted to, but the big head still had just enough blood circulating in it for me to make the right call... The Hanna I recently had the pleasure of plundering was not the Charmane Star look-alike, tho I wish to hell it was! lol! Again, she told me "new, young girls will be here in 1-2 weeks"... we'll see.

BP

Sex Addict69
08-12-06, 15:48
Anyone know if there are any new girls at ML. If so, what is the quality both in looks and service.

Sex Addict69
08-12-06, 15:51
I would like to get everyone's opinion on which AMP is their favorite in terms of quality of service and quality of girls.

Myself, I have been going to ML exclusively. I have gone to many others but the girls at ML are top-rated (IMO). I would like to know how ML compares to others, girl wise.

Booty Pirate
08-12-06, 23:33
Got a call from her - she's back in NYC for a couple weeks vacation. We're going to hook up there next weekend. Note to self - keep it wrapped, keep it wrapped. Anyway, I haven't been to ML since last weekend, but Shasha did say the new girls are there. I'm also looking for some reviews of the new talent.

Sex Addict69
08-13-06, 18:21
Just got back from ML and I got one of the new girls, July. Like July in Africa, she is HOT. Probably one of the hotter girls I have seen in an AMP. Her service was very standard though. I'm hoping with familiarity, she may heat up in that department. Didn't get to see any other girls.

MrMeyers
08-14-06, 18:22
Booty, not sure what you are talking about because Shasha is nowhere near NYC and has no plans to go there as of two days ago.

Moonlight is really getting old, they keep recycling the same girls. Angel and July are back along with big girl Sue. The past owner never ran the business this way. Really makes for too much drama.....or maybe it is my fault for telling each girl how "special" they are :)

Booty Pirate
08-14-06, 19:41
MM,

That lyin' little wench, I'll teach her. I'll shaft Shasha in the booty when I get back in town. Wait, she might like that... !

So I'm seeing mixed reviews on the lineup at ML - in order to make this a scientific poll, we'll need more folks to head on over, stick the talent and post a review. Volunteers? Anyone? heh heh.

Butter Dog
08-15-06, 19:34
ML seems to be cornering the market right now. And I think that they know it. But my last experience there turned me off and will avoid that place.

All in all, I don't think that any of the AMP's are doing that well right now. Point 1: It's election season. Point 2: Not much chatter here, specially from most of the senior mongers that I used to read regularly.

I think that the AMP's go in cycles, and we are in the down cycle right now. Let's just hope for better times ahead for the head.

B. Dog

JankMonster
08-15-06, 22:26
Visited ML and Sue entered the room. I don't go there a ton. I've seen Sasha and Bebe in the past. Bebe was wonderful. Maybe its a case of "they all look alike" or something -- I thought she was Bebe. But no, it was Sue. I went for it anyhow. Off to the shower. Typical shower with the appropriate attention paid to the appropriate places. Back to the room -- no sauna -- a plus although my time with Bebe in the sauna was very memorable. Laid down the donation. She asked "is this for me? ". I said of course. She left for a couple minutes, came back and activities commenced. She was just not into it as was Bebe. Couldnt barely touched her. Kept pulling herself away. Went down for the anticipated french, followed by quick and brief cowgirl. Finished this way. I wasnt a very satisfied customer as memories of Bebe kept roaring back to me. She did help matters by finishing with a decent massage. The typical $70/45 minute session saw me out of there in 43 minutes. This was after waiting 10 minutes for her to even come into the room. Will I go back? Probably, but if Sue is offered up I'll be walking out the door.

Smiling Fox
08-16-06, 16:34
Big Dog, Report,,,, Balto Co, Closed Ml....
Not Confirmed.

Butter Dog
08-16-06, 18:26
From WBAL:

Sex Trafficking Ring Smashed; 31 Arrested

BALTIMORE -- Federal officials said they have broken up a human trafficking ring that ranged throughout the northeast United States and into Maryland.

Officials said Korean women were smuggled to the United States to work as prostitutes in brothels. Thirty-one Korean nationals were arrested and charged with conspiracy and interstate sex trafficking.

U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement and Federal Bureau of Investigation agents made arrests in Maryland, New York, Washington, D.C., Pennsylvania, Connecticut, Rhode Island, North Carolina, and California. They said those arrested included brothel owners and managers, middlemen who worked as transporters, and those involved in unlicensed money transmitting businesses.

The investigation began in 2005 when a Korean couple that owned and operated a chain of brothels in New York attempted to bribe an undercover detective to protect their business. As the investigation progressed, investigators discovered an extensive network of Korean-owned brothels from Rhode Island to Washington, D.C. -- including Baltimore. Federal agents raided the Moonlight Tanning Salon and Spa on Woodlawn Drive Tuesday.

Investigators said women in Korea wanted to come to the United States, often to support their families. Recruiters would arrange for the women to come to the U.S., but the women would be forced to work in brothels to pay off their smuggling debt.

According to the federal complaint, the brothels would act as massage parlors, health spas and acupuncture clinics, but generated the vast majority of their money through illegal prostitution. Intercepted telephone conversations revealed the woman were routinely exchanged between brothels along the east coast.

"This case is a reminder that large-scale human trafficking occurs every day, right in our own cities and neighborhoods, " U.S. Attorney Michael Garcia said. "The United States government is dedicated to putting an end to this type of trafficking, and to punishing those who seek to profit from the sexual exploitation of others."

37-year-old XXXXXX and 52-year-old XXXXXX have been charged with running the alleged brothel in Woodlawn. If convicted of the charges, each defendant faces up to five years in prison for the conspiracy charge and up to 10 years for the interstate sex trafficking charges.

Johnny Rebel1
08-16-06, 18:31
Moonlight is raided and is shut down. Seen it on news Channel 2. They said most of the girls were part of sex slave.

Crazy Dick
08-16-06, 19:14
This is a link to the bust story in Charlotte, NC. To me the pictue looks like a previous mamasan from ML. Anybody else think so?
Crazy Dick

http://www.wcnc.com/news/local/stories/wcnc-ad-8_16_06-sex_trade.71014b1.html

Gregster
08-16-06, 21:46
This is a link to the bust story in Charlotte, NC. To me the pictue looks like a previous mamasan from ML. Anybody else think so?
Crazy Dick

http://www.wcnc.com/news/local/stories/wcnc-ad-8_16_06-sex_trade.71014b1.htmlYou are right - it does look like Jackie to me!

MrMeyers
08-17-06, 11:33
This is such BS, I have dated probably more than 20 of these girls on the outside and even visited their houses in Flushing and other towns. These girls are not sex slaves, they all do this on their own free will to make as much money as possible in a short amount of time. Media and cops just love to make the story sensational talking about "freeing 70 sex slaves".

Mack287
08-17-06, 14:17
This is such BS, I have dated probably more than 20 of these girls on the outside and even visited their houses in Flushing and other towns. These girls are not sex slaves, they all do this on their own free will to make as much money as possible in a short amount of time. Media and cops just love to make the story sensational talking about "freeing 70 sex slaves".Meanwhile our borders are swiss cheese and a walk downtown at night in a major American city is a deathwish.

Romeo1
08-17-06, 23:28
I suppose the bust was inevitable, but I think we were spoiled. It is difficult not to miss the long sequence of slim, sweet cuties from ML--Jennifer, Yumi, Tina, CeCe, Bebe, Sasha, etc. Once they saw you a few times, they accepted reciprocal activities, gave extras, often passed out their numbers for nights out and were tender and warm despite the grind of the job. The Washington Post describes the fixer in Flushing as selecting only attractive girls from Korea and there were enough hot, enthusiastic girls mixed in with the average, to make ML special. My experience was that probably 10 or 20% of the girls over the years were pretty unhappy and focused on paying off immigration debts, the rest seemed pretty eager to get ahead and continue making money well after any initial paybacks. One of the sexiest girls two years ago was pretty ashamed about having to hump away to pay off a debt. I felt a bit guilty since she was short but with a tremendous curvy, busty figure and her shy manner combined with her hot body made her especially fun to be with.

Crazy Dick
08-17-06, 23:32
Crazy Dick

http://www.wcnc.com/news/local/stories/wcnc-ad-8_16_06-sex_trade.71014b1.html

That is Jackie, I just read th story. She always treated me ok. I hope she get's out of this ok.

Crazy Dick

Oriole Mon
08-22-06, 10:55
With the ML gone I tried Cherry Blossums in Owings Mills. Rip Off! total waste of time. No BJ or FS, just HJ AKA happy ending. The rub down sucked and there was practically no variety in the service providers. Not sure where the next hot place will be, but I will miss ML.

Who was that poor sap that ended up on TV chaecking the door? Thank god that wasn't me. Go figure the luck, you stop by for a good time and end up on prime time news all over the city. Poor guy, right place, wrong time.

Holdmetoo
08-22-06, 16:49
With ML gone, I'm wondering about some of the other places I see in the City Paper and in the Baltimore Sun. Some have been around for a long time. Others seem to be new startups.

For example, has anyone tried Escapes?

There was another one on Resterstown Rd. (in Owings Mills). "Relaxation" or some generic name like that. Any experiences with that one.

Thanks to Oriole Mon for the info on Cherry Blossoms.

Butter Dog
08-24-06, 20:41
Hold,

When it comes to AMP's in Baltimore, I think ML was an exception rather than the rule. There are a few senior mongers who have their own shangrala, but for the most part, IMHO, most Baltimore AMP's are standard rub-n-tug with a few extras here and there.

If you're looking for the ML treatment (and better), my suggestion is a field trip to DC. From what I've RTFF'd, Baltimore can't hold a candle to providers in DC.

Butter D.

Benchseats Rock
08-24-06, 20:53
Hold,

When it comes to AMP's in Baltimore, I think ML was an exception rather than the rule. There are a few senior mongers who have their own shangrala, but for the most part, IMHO, most Baltimore AMP's are standard rub-n-tug with a few extras here and there.

If you're looking for the ML treatment (and better), my suggestion is a field trip to DC. From what I've RTFF'd, Baltimore can't hold a candle to providers in DC.

Butter D.

Under normal circumstances Butter would be correct, but he must have been living under a rock for the last 2 weeks. A field trip to D.C. these days is a waste of time unless you're going to the museums and memorials.

Benchseats Rock

Zhuxi
08-24-06, 21:00
Under normal circumstances Butter would be correct, but he must have been living under a rock for the last 2 weeks. A field trip to D.C. these days is a waste of time unless you're going to the museums and memorials.

Benchseats Rock"Museums and memorials".

Heh, oddly enough; that is what DC AMPs are these days.

Zhuxi

Swenniebob
08-26-06, 12:31
Went to JH yesterday and saw a ***** named Abigail, she was all about the money and sucked at giving a medium massage. I left and may not go back wanted to put her foot in the door for more of a tip, I should of took the jackson I thought was generous considering the session and replace it with a sawbuck. There are some good girls there but lately there have been nothing but money grubbers. I actually gave myself a happy ending and wouldn't let her help.

Johnny Rebel1
08-27-06, 12:02
Where do we go now for our fun? Damn cops always taking our fun away. No more ML or any good AMP,s left. Anyone know of any good places to go now? In MD or DC. Can pm me if you like. Be safe out there.

Johnny

Smiling Fox
08-28-06, 00:54
so your not paying attention.
rtff....seek and yee shall find.

SF ;)

MrMeyers
09-01-06, 22:58
Well it looks like there is a small silver lining with recent raids. One of my ATF spa girls called recently, had not heard or seen from her in several months. She was lucky to be on vacation during the busts. I won't give her name but she is one of the truly young and beautiful ones with a flawless perfect body. Anyway she has had nothing to do because all the girls are scared to work anywhere now. So I agreed to take her on a tropical vacation for almost a week, always a risk because you never really know how these girls are until you get them alone for a while. Usually i do a overnight get together first before I take them on extended trips, but this time there was no time.
So she meets me at the airport looking super hot and it was pretty late by the time we got to the hotel at our destination. We get in bed and she very sweetly asks me if is ok to wait until morning for sex because she is tired, and I very sweetly reply NO it is not ok. She quickly caught my hint that I was paying for her vacation and she was to be my personal LBFM (little brown fucking machine) and I never wanted to hear the word "no". We had no problems after that and after a couple of days I even felt bad about always randomly sticking my dick in her mouth, although she began to take the initiative by always asking me in her cute little broken English voice...you want to fuck me now? Took a few days to peel away her exterior and get to know her, she turned out to be a very sweet girl and i really enjoyed being with her. And no, I am not in love with her. Best time was when she wanted to go to a strip club. All the girls loved her because she looked so gorgeous and acting so innocent and sweet, and no shit...one really attractive tall blond type begged me to convince her to do a threesome, but she would not go for it.
We had a great time and no money exchanged hands, she was just looking to get away for a while. I have been informed by her and other sources that Moonlight will be open again soon, seems as though not everyone was caught in the net. Although the owner is concerned that guys will be too afraid to go there anymore. Not me, I'll be the first in line always looking for a new "special friend".

Enor Muscock
09-02-06, 09:00
I have been informed by her and other sources that Moonlight will be open again soon

Damn. And to think I just ritually destroyed my frequent visitor card.

Crazy Dick
09-02-06, 17:47
I have been informed by her and other sources that Moonlight will be open again soon

I talked to a AMP owner yesterday. She said that AMP's in DC will be opening up next month.

Crazy Dick

Zhuxi
09-02-06, 19:06
I talked to a AMP owner yesterday. She said that AMP's in DC will be opening up next month.

Crazy DickI'll drink to that.

Zhuxi

Member #4866
09-04-06, 17:59
I really miss ML (I'm sure I'm not alone). So today I was in particular need for a good massage and I called LH. The woman asked me if I was new and I answered honestly, "yes". To which she said, "today is a holiday, we're closed". It appears that I'm back to having to prove I'm "Ok" which is something long past due to the ML visitor card. Do you think they REALLY were closed or do you think that it was because I had never been there before? Did I mention that I REALLY need a massage? *Sigh*

Member #4866
09-04-06, 18:02
I have been informed by her and other sources that Moonlight will be open again soonYea, but you'd have to have a pretty big pair in order to go back since it's now high on the LE radar screen. Sad.

Dr.Monger
09-07-06, 00:31
Usually i do a overnight get together first before I take them on extended trips, but this time there was no time.

I had no idea take out was available from the AMPs in Baltimore. maybe I would have paid more attention. No shot now...

Essex15
09-10-06, 22:58
Been a while since I've posted and just wanted people to know that Jade Heart in Towson is still my favorite place in the area, the girls seem to change every week or two though so it's not the place to go if you want to develop a deep and meaningfull relationship with one of them.

That being said, while I might not have a relationship with any of the girls I am getting too reliant on the establishment and I do love strange soooo.

Any recomendations for a new parlor to go to? It's been a while since I've gone to Lily and even longer than Kyoto, anyone been there lately? And the hole in the wall nature of the joint on Charles street intrigues me, any idea if it's still open?

PM me if you want any more info on Jade Heart,I'll be happy to oblige.

edited to avoid tipping a sacred cow

Essex15
09-11-06, 11:51
After a Pm conversation I had my a senior member last night, I've been thinking about the way we talk about amps here and I think it might be a time for a shift in the discussion. While it's great to be able to read posts and figured out who provides what service at what house, it really isn't that hard for anyone with a badge to read this then go to that house and do a sting. I'm not saying that anything that's said here was responsible for the moonlight bust, hell everyone has been hyping the shit out of it for years on this board. But it was a lot of peoples ATF, so if there is the slightlest chance that toning down our descriptions will extend the life of the next place we all flock to, I say we do it.

Just post that you tried a new place, then invite members to PM you for details.

I know it sounds odd because seniors hate getting PMed by newbies, but it will remove the info from the public eye, and you can choose who you tell the info to and in what detail/language/tone. For instance, I've gotten several requests for info on Jade which I've responded to because I was able to read all their past posts and make a hopefull guess that they were legit. One PM I didn't respond to because of the wording and the fact the guy had 0 posts.

Obviously this would take a little more effort but the added caution and selectiveness of information dispersion could very well work to our benefit. Just a thought.

Butter Dog
09-11-06, 21:57
That seems to be the question.

But the answer seems obvious, since little to no information is being publically traded. On the one hand, LE already has plenty AMP information outside of this board. Just open a phone book or read the sports page.

On the other hand, there are some particulars (ie, provider's names) that could probably go without mentioning. Why make it easy for LE?

Dam, I can't wait for these elections to get over with so we can go back to the status quo.

My $0.02.

Butter Dog

Smiling Fox
09-12-06, 01:30
interesting post question. so i will chime in just abit. seems troublesome to post such specific info with out putting these nice ladies in danger. think its one thing to share our successes and and another to
turn our successes into LE. its true that LE knows about them anyway. but i will wager that some places will never get taken out for prostitiution. since all they do is a HJ and a massage. some of us get lucky maybe. but its rare.
well it just seems we have a little responsiblity to protect and care for the laies that care for us. enough...... im done

and as luck would have it. i decided to visit an old friend... N. charlse st.
always treated well here. i saw jeanny, nice lady, great massage. jenny is not a great beauty, but has some fine assets. she was responsive and gave one of the better massages. oh i slept like a baby, exhausted.

this location has not had great business since the main lady went off to have a baby, so service may be spotty. not sure they have the girls that say ML had, or even jade. but the girls are always very accomidating for great massages. oh umstudent, there is not a hole in the wall. i looked and i couldnt see any holes at all. oh except for in jenny.

Smiling Fox ;)

Larry 56
09-12-06, 02:21
So you don't think that LE has a few senior accounts on here? I'm sure they do. I think they know most of what is happening.

I don't worry since if they wanted me, they would have already gotten me. Now, I don't have a wife so my situation is different than most but I really don't think that we are that important to them. They scan these sites but I haven't seen any evidence that they jump when new info shows up here.

We just aren't that interesting. ;)

Larry!

Johnny Rebel1
09-12-06, 04:34
I don't think it will matter one way or another as to posting here. Most places that have good service get busy at all hours and the police don't care untill it gets out of control or people start complaining. For my understanding, this last bust they had was a result of a massage place in NY trying to pay off the gov't. and that lead to all her friends being busted to. All up and down east coast. I was thinking alot of the owners are friends and the girls keep going from one to another they are in some way connected. Just the ones that got busted. Sure the police know this site and others. Do they care? Not untill their bosses care or its an election year.

Be safe and have fun.

Johnny

Ricky Rocket
09-12-06, 14:40
Larry, I think your right in that most often LE only reacts to our hobby when they have their arm twisted by complaints, elections, or some idiot in NY bribbing LE. In other words they know this goes on but care only when told to.

That said I think we can (we - I should use that loosley since I rarely post. I worry about being "caught" too. But many of you have PMed with me) tone down the descriptions a little. But, isnt this board suppossed to help the newbies too. Without this board I would have never found myself balls deep in my favorite hobby. And seriously if LE wants to sting a place I doubt this is were they go to find info. Im sure there are a few on here but the latest round-up came from informants in the business after being busted for a larger crime.

Just my opinion.

Hammerin61
09-17-06, 09:34
Since I'm from the Shenandoah Valley of VA, I don't have many opportunities to sample the B'more "goodies" that I enjoy reading about here and envy your opportunities and appreciate all of you posting them on this board.

While I was there last week on business, and because of a crazy schedule, I was not able to hook up with any of the CL and CP chicks, so on the way out of town on Friday afternoon and really needing some "relief", I stopped "blindly" at Deja Vu for the first time after checking their website, and picked a very cute tall skinny 22 y.o. black girl from about 6 or 7 girls ranging from 6 to 8. And since I didn't know how they "played the game", I only had enough money on me to get a 30 minute massage and topless HJ for 100 roses - I know, way TOO MUCH! But at least it was a pretty decent massage with very good hand relief and my hands were allowed to freely roam to all of her private areas through her tight jeans.

This place is pretty much a dump by AMP standards and the room was very small. Daisy told me to get "completely comfortable", a good sign, and left for a few minutes. I undressed and laid down on the massage table on my stomach. Immediately upon her return, she asked me what I was looking for and I quickly learned that "everything" is on the menu for prices much higher than AMPs, however, since she had a fairly good attitude, I asked her if she would visit me in my motel room at lower rates the next time I'm in B'more, and she gave me her mobile no., so apparently private one-on-one sessions can be negotiated with some of the girls.

I'll try to post more often whenever I have anything worth reporting.

Hammerin

IAmAlwaysOutwe
09-18-06, 21:24
I just received a text message from Sha Sha. She is in town and looking for a few of her select "boyfriends". It was out of the blue but I agreed to a date. We are meeting later this evening in a place not far from the old ML. Actually I'm excited as hell to hear from her as she always provided excellent service. I'll file another report tomorrow or so..

IAmAlwaysOutwe
09-19-06, 20:02
I just received a text message from Sha Sha. She is in town and looking for a few of her select "boyfriends". It was out of the blue but I agreed to a date. We are meeting later this evening in a place not far from the old ML. Actually I'm excited as hell to hear from her as she always provided excellent service. I'll file another report tomorrow or so..Well last night went off perfectly. Sha Sha looked terrific. That little black teddy came off as soon as she opened the door. In no time flat we were in her bedroom with soft sheets, fluffy pillows, and that supple smooth skin. She insisted on a wonderful unrushed message. She is actually damn good. This was followed by a BBBJ that turned into a lengthy 69. When that dark skinned cowgirl started to ride I could barely hold back. We wound up changing positions 5-6 times from top, bottom, doggie, etc. Finally I just couldn't stand it an blew a load that I swere can from my hips and worked it's way out...yeah one of those!! Anyway it was soo good to see her again. I hope to make it a weekly meeting. If anyone else gets her call take her up on the offer. This was way better than any session at ML.

Smiling Fox
09-20-06, 08:20
hi there. now surely you want to help out an old amp monger. how about asking sha sha if she would like to see some old timers. i havent been to ml for a year or 2. i always go to padonia and york. the sacred house.
but to get some amp out of an amp sound quite thilling.
actually im trying to hook up with amy at charles st. too.
any way. if you can ask her,
oh what was the donation.

oh, im moving to toronto...... i need to do business there....... whewwwww
no wonder canada is such a nice place.
Smiling Fox

Holdmetoo
09-20-06, 16:32
This place is pretty much a dump by AMP standards and the room was very small. Daisy told me to get "completely comfortable", a good sign, and left for a few minutes. I undressed and laid down on the massage table on my stomach. Immediately upon her return, she asked me what I was looking for and I quickly learned that "everything" is on the menu for prices much higher than AMPs, however, since she had a fairly good attitude, I asked her if she would visit me in my motel room at lower rates the next time I'm in B'more, and she gave me her mobile no., so apparently private one-on-one sessions can be negotiated with some of the girls.

HammerinI went to DV some time ago, and Yes, everything is on the menu, but it will cost more than ML or the other AMPs. There is a little professional paranoia, but not as much as I've encountered at AMPs. The quality of the girls varies quite a bit. I was lucky on the day I arrived, since one of the two girls was a very attractive blond who was quite willing to work with me.

They wanted $100 for the house fee for an hour, and the girl wanted $180 for FS. At that rate it's cheaper to go to EROS or one of the other escort providers. However, she pointed out that I could get a shorter period of time for less money and agreed to accept $150 for her tip. BBBJ, DATY and CFS in 45 minutes totaled $230. She was pleasant and enthusiastic and let me know that she is available as an escort ($250/hr.) with incalls in the Baltimore area.

Since ML was as convenient, geographically speaking, and substantially cheaper, I haven't been back. That may change.

Len Pil
09-20-06, 22:01
I know that I don't type on this site very much. I just would like to say that I was a regular at the old ML and might have seen just about every provider that worked there in the past 9 months. I kept quite about my visits because I believe that sometime lose lips, sink ships. And ML was getting to much chatter lately. Yes, I was there before their count card and new 45 min change and had even recieved 3 free entry fees. Saying all this, I was sadden with the past legal action that occured, but glad when I got a page from Shasha. Yes, I saw her, she was one of their best looking ladies. And it was better than any of the times that I saw her at ML. Now because I want to see her more in the future...any more info is staying on the down low. If you were one of the chosen few, who managed to swap numbers with her and see her by way of getting her personal number before the police action, then consider yourself lucky. Lets keep this one to ourselfs. It can be good to have our own personal AMP provider in the area. Sorry guys, like cards..you got to know when to hold them.

Joetime2
09-23-06, 13:29
Haven't contacted her yet but for those of us lucky enough to have her number. Is she charging AMP rates or something else?

Thanks

IAmAlwaysOutwe
09-23-06, 22:22
No, not how it sounds. This is to respond to all the mail. She has asked not to make her number public at this time. I have to honor her wishes because as stated I want to stay close to this beautiful woman. If she has a number for any of you she may text you soon. Or she may want to see some of her past friends. If so I will gladly let you all know. Meanwhile I'll save my lunch money waiting for the next message!!

Member #4866
09-24-06, 18:35
Went to LH since ML closed and was dreading having to prove myself again. Low ceilings, bumped my head three times (slow learner). Later my head was given the proper attention. Took a little bit of finess but now I'm in. No table shower and older provider, but still had great body.

Prototype
09-27-06, 21:32
Since I'm from the Shenandoah Valley of VA, I don't have many opportunities to sample the B'more "goodies" that I enjoy reading about here and envy your opportunities and appreciate all of you posting them on this board.

While I was there last week on business, and because of a crazy schedule, I was not able to hook up with any of the CL and CP chicks, so on the way out of town on Friday afternoon and really needing some "relief", I stopped "blindly" at Deja Vu for the first time after checking their website, and picked a very cute tall skinny 22 y.o. black girl from about 6 or 7 girls ranging from 6 to 8. And since I didn't know how they "played the game", I only had enough money on me to get a 30 minute massage and topless HJ for 100 roses - I know, way TOO MUCH! But at least it was a pretty decent massage with very good hand relief and my hands were allowed to freely roam to all of her private areas through her tight jeans.

I'll try to post more often whenever I have anything worth reporting.

Hammerin

A friend of mine was visiting from out of town a couple weeks ago and had a similar experience at Deja Vu. I had been seeing them post on BD and wanted to try them out but haven't had the time so I sent him. FS available but you will pay for it...his total visit...4 poor Ben's...ouch. At that amount, Eros might be the way to go. Said the black girls were the hot ones, got a cell# as well.

Salsero Loco
09-27-06, 22:24
Tried this place last night. They have a house at 11505 Reisterstown Rd. Massage was $70 with only one not very good-looking provider. $40 tip for HJ but I would not recommend.

SL

Holdmetoo
09-28-06, 17:38
Tried this place last night. They have a house at 11505 Reisterstown Rd. Massage was $70 with only one not very good-looking provider. $40 tip for HJ but I would not recommend.

SL

I was there a few months ago, and I have to agree. Two Chinese girls - I'd rate'em about a 6, max. No shower, no FS, the worst attempt at oral I've ever experienced.

Smiling Fox
09-29-06, 10:53
there is only one amp worth its weight.
nope, its the sacred house. you will have to find it.. rtff or what ever....
i will say nothing about this magnificent place.
rose is a star, youngest freshest ladies in town.
have to say though i havent been there in few months.
so i dont know if there was any changes due to ML
cy,.

Smiling Fox ;)

Martin Dobro
10-01-06, 07:27
Headed south on 1 from the city, I stopped off at "Oriental Spa" the other day. Two providers (neither better than a 5 in the looks department) and a mama, usual routine. Just HR, but it was one of the most thorough and pleasant massages I've ever had. Plus, no rushing whatsoever.

Holdmetoo
10-03-06, 16:04
With ML gone, I'm wondering about some of the other places I see in the City Paper and in the Baltimore Sun. Some have been around for a long time. Others seem to be new startups.

For example, has anyone tried Escapes?

There was another one on Resterstown Rd. (in Owings Mills). "Relaxation" or some generic name like that. Any experiences with that one.

Thanks to Oriole Mon for the info on Cherry Blossoms.

The other one in Owings Mills is called "Tranquility". Any experiences there? There's another one that I've seen advertised in the Sun called "Presence". How about that one?

Baldconan1
10-03-06, 21:22
And just as well, everything was up sell. The one at inside 695 in Pikesville is ok when they get to know you. YMMV

Smiling Fox
10-04-06, 00:39
visited a good friend lol, at my charles st shop.
well small, one lady shop.
amy, 31 chinese milf. not a great lookin lady, eh,, maybe 6-7-8
this lady gives an amazing massage. with keguls. like omg.
take the hour. pay the going rate for the incredible massage. just put it down.
and tell dear amy you want.........
she has a great massage.
ok.

Smiling Fox :)

Johnny Rebel1
10-04-06, 22:16
My fav. lady (Shasha) from the old moonlight called and met up with her. Damn I sure missed her. Anyone have the chance to meet her before or since. Glad the old times are back. Guess she will be my only pay toy for awhile. If she calls you, take the time to meet and greet her, well worth it.

Johnny

Soccer85
10-05-06, 23:23
yeah I do agree with this talk of not given out names for places. And yes I am a newbie and yes signed up to find info about the area.

Hence I am a student at University of Baltimore, I live in this town and can say from experience I read post of the strip clubs on the block and ended up going there one night. Holy crap does every single bouncer litereally try to drag you in there. Well I can honestly say that I went to a certain strip club. And did get services. Without detail it was too much and this is why I am turning to ms parlors for quickies. Pm please and I will be pm you guys on info.

Salsero Loco
10-06-06, 11:21
Really been hankering for a hot black provider recently and visited Deja Vu. Was very disappointed with the offerings there and left without partaking. One girl was in session at the time, so maybe that was the hot one.

Ended up going to TBC instead. Been there a few times in the past and the place is pretty expensive ($$ for HJ) but at least they have consistently good to great looking providers in there.

Anyone driven past Moonlight lately?

SL

PowerAMP
10-06-06, 20:08
Alright, I'll admit I've been lurking several years here. I am finally breaking down and telling my experiences.

Only because something pretty weird but funny happened due to my experiences, uh I mean my friend's experiences.

My friend has visited amps all over the Eastern and Middle USA.

Here is the list of cities:

Indiana- Anybody remeber Tokyo Spa? 1992 and later
Michigan, Lansing Hawaii health Spa
Michigan, Jackson All 3 along 94 from Detroit to Battle Creek (watch out I caught Ringworm in Oriental)
Connecticut, Norwalk Crystal Spa
Baltimore Area (1992-2006) Jade, Rainbow, Siliver Lining etc.
Illinois, Naperville ACE(?) King 1997 and later Texas, Dallas ( oh I LOVE Dallas) Smile, Emerald, Fancy, Royal, One, 333 bodyworks, Spring etc.

Now (my friend) travel's as a technical engineer ( geeks have $$ and libido's)

The scary thing is, (my friend) ran into a provider at a Korean spa in Dallas who knew a woman I had visited many times in Jessup area, a well know provider in Baltimore area from a few years ago, Kimberly.

I realized how crazy this is when you travel the country and start meeting friends of providers you know from 1000 miles away.. I think it's time to retire. This is just too strange. But what a great trip it's been!

Has anyone else had this experience?

PowerAMP

Butter Dog
10-06-06, 21:54
Soccer,

You have GOT to be kidding me (us). I can't believe that I'm the first to say this to Soccer, but

RTFF !!!!

And you'll always be a newbie until you learn leason #1.

BD

Benchseats Rock
10-06-06, 22:23
Soccer,

You have GOT to be kidding me (us). I can't believe that I'm the first to say this to Soccer, but

RTFF !!!!

And you'll always be a newbie until you learn leason #1.

BD

*smile*
*grin*
*beaming with pride*

Soccer85
10-08-06, 20:24
What does RTFF mean? Read the fing facts? LOL, its not like I know enough. What I did was stupid and such. Just curios, and hey can ya please pm me also? I got some questions on rules and guidelines you want me to follow.

Thanks BD!

DrummerBoy
10-09-06, 16:16
Yes, this is normal. Many of the girls have a home (yes, even a family)from another area of the country. They prefer that their family does not know what they are doing. They are connected with their colleagues, owners, and network and travel like you wouldn't believe. Nothing new there. I have been to many Amps around the country including some of the ones you listed. Too bad you haven't posted your experiences. A background on this board helps with that layer of trust we all talk about. Usually it is a good thing that the AMP owners or workers are familiar with some of your (friends?) providers, they trust you better I am sure. and they will talk about you to their friends. So, beware if you treat any bad! LOL

Alright, I'll admit I've been lurking several years here. I am finally breaking down and telling my experiences.

Only because something pretty weird but funny happened due to my experiences, uh I mean my friend's experiences.

My friend has visited amps all over the Eastern and Middle USA.

Here is the list of cities:

Indiana- Anybody remeber Tokyo Spa? 1992 and later
Michigan, Lansing Hawaii health Spa
Michigan, Jackson All 3 along 94 from Detroit to Battle Creek (watch out I caught Ringworm in Oriental)
Connecticut, Norwalk Crystal Spa
Baltimore Area (1992-2006) Jade, Rainbow, Siliver Lining etc.
Illinois, Naperville ACE(?) King 1997 and later Texas, Dallas ( oh I LOVE Dallas) Smile, Emerald, Fancy, Royal, One, 333 bodyworks, Spring etc.

Now (my friend) travel's as a technical engineer ( geeks have $$ and libido's)

The scary thing is, (my friend) ran into a provider at a Korean spa in Dallas who knew a woman I had visited many times in Jessup area, a well know provider in Baltimore area from a few years ago, Kimberly.

I realized how crazy this is when you travel the country and start meeting friends of providers you know from 1000 miles away.. I think it's time to retire. This is just too strange. But what a great trip it's been!

Has anyone else had this experience?

PowerAMP

PowerAMP
10-12-06, 22:46
Drummerboy,

I'm a slouch, I know, But hey! I'm out of the closet now. Ready for more Kim Chee.

Man I have to go to Korea. Been to Taiwan, PPines, Japan.. not Korea! And yet I probably know more Korean women. They are sweet many times.

Some are not, some have given me thier real names, numbers, address's trying to get their hooks in me but NOOOOO.

Dallas is particularly fun, but I am basically like most of you guys, think hypocrite politicians and hypocrite cops should get the F* out of our lives, but it looks like they are doing thier best to prove their doing something.

Try to post more,

PowerAMP... 1000Twatts without even trying.... sorry ;)

Delamancha
10-21-06, 14:51
I recently had a VERY nice session at an old line Howard County AMP (I first went there when Reagan was president). More was on the menu than I am used to finding there, but they are *very* careful, and I doubt the discussion gets very far if you don't bring your own cover.

Sorry to be so vague, but I don't want to ruin a good thing for anyone. I think YMMV is always the rule now at AMPs -- I don't bother going to a spa anymore if I've got to have a sure thing. But when I go without much in the way of expectations I can be pleasantly surprised.

de la M.

Holdmetoo
10-21-06, 15:01
I recently saw an ad for Towson Spa. I don't think the place is new, but I don't recall seeing an ad before. Any experiencd with the place?

Smiling Fox
10-24-06, 00:05
oh bless the sacred house.
called rose today, told her i was about 45 minutes away. oh long time no see.
hello, meet susan. nice young chinese lady, petite, 26. and well trained in the art of massaggie....

a great exhillerating experience. best massage, full massage menu. and only massage. completely drained. if there was anything left from the past two weeks, susan got it all.

a perfect cap to the 2 weeks of debauchery. maybe wed. i will go visit gabriella, downtown. eros.

cya.
Smiling Fox ;)

MrMeyers
10-28-06, 22:04
Went to the "sacred house", lady said they have moved to the back of Padonia Shopping Center around the corner. Only saw 2 ladies there but both in their early forties, probably fool many guys who think they are in their twenties but I know better. I declined and went away. Looks like the place is in the back of a woman's hair shop, doubt it will last long.

Ronaldo7
10-30-06, 14:27
Stopped into JH this afternoon. I've had mixed results at this place, as most would agree. However, today was probably the best experience I've ever had (at JH).

I arrive, knock at the door and it appears to open by itself. As I stepped in, there was a cute little (4'10"/105lb) Asian girl looking at me with bulging eyes. She appeared to be in her early 20's, but we all know how gracefully these Asians age...

Would have given this girl a 10 easily, but then she smiled. Oh dear. They weren't yellow or brown...they were green. She had a terrible case of yuckmouth. What a shame, but I'm still game because her body was to die for.

The usual questions were asked, the usual replies were given and I pay the house fee for an hour. She leads me to the room, and I am saying to myself...Please God let her be the one, Please God let her be the one... I begin to disrobe and she tells me "just a minute", and walks out. The ol' bait and switch, right?

Wrong. I gave a HUGE sigh of relief when she came back, just a minute later. Any of you who've been before know that some of the JH hags can be quite...well...less than desirable. By that I mean, old flabby and downright ugly.

The message commenced, which wasn't bad, and she asked if I wanted a table shower. I declined. Pretty gross down there...stinks of mildew...moldy tiles...no thanks, I'll pass. After about a half hour, it was time for the flip, which I was eagerly anticipating. She asked me if I wanted lotion for the tug, and I'm thinking.."NO...PLEASE...TELL ME THIS CHICK IS OFFEREING MORE THAN A TUG!!??". She was Chinese and my Mandarin is a bit rusty, plus her English wasn't the best, so a few hand motions, etc. and she got the idea...I WANT FS! Price was 1.0, and of course I tried to negotiate, but she won...of course. I wanted her bad, and would have paid double that.

Her body was SO tight. I'm getting a woody now just thinking about it. She was 4'11"/105lbs (if that) and firm. I asked how old, she said 19, and I believe it. She was a bit on the immature side. Her thighs were firm, her belly was like washboard, she had nice little perky tits and a great little ass.

I whipped out the condom, put it on, then she proceeded to give CBJ for a few minutes. Could feel her teeth a little too much for my liking, so I grabbed her and eased it on in. Nice and wet, but not as tight as I had imagined it would be. Didn't take me long, and we were done. Little bit of cuddling after and the usually cleanup process was administered.

As always with JH (and any other AMP for that matter) YMMV. This bird's name was Candy...and I certainly enjoyed my piece!

-Ronaldo7

MrMeyers
10-31-06, 16:44
Thanks Ronaldo for your report. I went to see Candy today and was not disappointed. Although I think even if she had perfect teeth you are being too generous to rate her a 10. I would rate her overall in looks a 7.5 on the Baltimore AMP Scale, and a 6 on the Civilian Scale. But for personality I would give her a 9. Also, her true age is about 30.

Junky11
11-01-06, 17:54
oh bless the sacred house.
Smiling Fox ;)

..Please God let her be the one, Please God let her be the one... I begin to disrobe and she tells me "just a minute", and walks out.
-Ronaldo7

What's with all the religion in these posts?

Dear Lord,
Bless our mongering and bless thine hallowed MPs
Let not thy mongers by taken off by demon LE
and let not thy divine AMPs be locked and chained
Let each who enters the gates of ectasy
find themself reaching a little bit of heaven
Amen

Benchseats Rock
11-01-06, 18:37
What's with all the religion in these posts?

Dear Lord,
Bless our mongering and bless thine hallowed MPs
Let not thy mongers by taken off by demon LE
and let not thy divine AMPs be locked and chained
Let each who enters the gates of ectasy
find themself reaching a little bit of heaven
Amen

At least I'm not writing the Monger bible alone. If we keep this up we could end up with a new thread if not a new religion.

Monger's Serenity Prayer (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=462798&postcount=1709)

Rev. Benchseats Rock