PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58

OneHitWonders
04-14-09, 20:10
Decided to celebrate my promotion and what better way to celebrate it by going to MU for a extremely relaxing massage by a stunning beautiful asian honey.

I really adore Kelly. She is specia and sexyl. Fantastic massage and awesome finish. She really helped me relax.

I will repeat!

John Bloodwood
04-14-09, 20:11
New to the hobby. What is the correct procedure when going to AMP. Once the door fee is paid, do you negoiate for services or leave a tip on the table. Is is better to wait for the flip or discuss at the beginning. As I said, new, just need guidance.

OneHitWonders
04-14-09, 20:15
I agree with the previous post about this place.

However, I do have mixed feelings about this place.

Nothing special about this place to even post about.

I will try again, to see if service get betters.

Alex2918
04-14-09, 20:41
Hello guys,

I normally don't post message here but I decided to post to let you guys know that this place is really good. I can only talk about my provider Leanna. Real sweet young girl with great attitude. Other girl looked good also. An all American provider with good attitude is a welcome change from Asian professional place and also from older providers at Loch Raven. Little expensive and only basic service but for occasional visitor like me this is as good as it gets.

Rtlr1
04-14-09, 20:52
[QUOTE=Rapid]They seem to be under new management. Before, this place was on my avoid list because of their white nurse's uniforms and clinical attitude. They have loosened up a bit. Same curtains over the doorways, same table shower and sauna, but a new attitude and better looking women in short dresses, in the 6-8 category, and they didn't rush.for the time being.

Nice report but can you give us more info as to what was available and the pricing?

Shayjadeed
04-15-09, 09:16
Dudes, go see Bobbi at ML. Hot, hot HOT! As soon as I saw her I wanted her so bad my money practically flew out of my pocket on its own. Slim, smooth tanned skin, gorgeous face, perfect C breasts. Fun table shower, good massage, and great attitude. I left satisfied but still horny. Could have gone back for a second round immediately, and I'm usually a one-shot guy.

Face: 10
Body: 9
Attitude: 9
Services: 9

.7/$

Ginger Man
04-15-09, 17:22
New to the hobby. What is the correct procedure when going to AMP. Once the door fee is paid, do you negoiate for services or leave a tip on the table. Is is better to wait for the flip or discuss at the beginning. As I said, new, just need guidance.

Take three hours. Read the forum back for a long time. Learn from what has been posted. The guidance you need is there.

Member #4338
04-15-09, 21:16

John:

You're new, we get that...but have you availed yourself of the wealth of knowledge that is on this forum before you come asking for guidance? I think not.

My advice is to start over and start here:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=5123

Good luck,

Lax

Nah He
04-16-09, 13:18
This is my first report so be kind if I screw this up. Was looking for a camera on CL a few months ago and had never looked around for anything else but noticed erotic services. Clicked on w4m and started reading. Searched under massage and found a few. Saw an obvious Asian post with pics but no faces. Called the number and a lady named Alice picked up the phone. Asked how much for a massage and she said $70 and asked if I wanted to make an appointment. I said sure and we set a time [1 hour later because I was an hour away, Ha Ha ]. She gave me the address and off I went. I had already showered so I was ready for action. I forgot to say that this would be my very first massage. I had a little problem finding the place but was surprised to see it was a private home right off the main drag. It housed an insurance company and a piano teacher. Parked in the empty lot and walked to the door. I barely knocked when the door opened slightly and an Asian girl stuck he arm out and pulled me in. There was a small living room with some Asian TV program running but no one else inside. She took my hand and seemed very giddy. We walked to a small room with a massage table and she closed the door. Her English was very bad but she did say her name was Alice. She asked for the money and I gave it to her. She had to make change so she told me to strip and then she left the room. I went all the way to my shorts and stopped. When she returned with my change she giggled and told me to take it all off. I laid down on a massage table face down and she dimmed the lights and then started to massage me. I was very nervous and my junk was shrunk to the mini. As this was my first time I was not sure what to expect but I felt adventurous and safe so I laid there relaxed. She got real close to me with her body as she did her massage. She brushed against my head and my arms and I could tell that she giving me a signal. I was still pretty nervous as she made her way around me for the massage. I took a chance to touch he leg while I was still on my face and she did not move so I figured it was OK. I rubbed her leg for a while and made my way up her thin dress to her butt. She still did not stop me. I found her thong and stuck my hand inside and gave her a squeeze. Still no protest. I was feeling like a young kid. She gets to my butt area and she lightly stroked my ass crack. That's nice. The massage goes on and I am asked to roll over. She works her way from top to my middle area and gently flips my junk and looks at me and gives me the international hand sign for HJ. I said OK how much? She said 60 I think and I said 40 and 50 it was... Back off the table for more money. She then starts the process and I go back for more groping. Did some tit action and then dropped her thong for some front side finger probing. She was moist and did not say anything. She did speed up the HJ and I am not sure what her other hand was doing but it was either up my ass or somewhere very close. It may be what is called massaging the prostrate but I am not 100%. Anyway it worked and shot my load on my tummy. She has not said one word that I understood during this whole session but she was very excited at my finish. She left the room and returned with some warm towels and cleaned me off. She helped me dress and walked me to the door. I have been back once more but the time are tuff now and I don't have the extra cash. I also noticed that their CL add is gone. Not sure if the business is still there.

Nah He

Nah He
04-17-09, 00:00
I found this site today and decided to post about a place I had been a few months ago [see below]. Well it got my juices flowing reading the other reports so I called my first place and low and behold the number has been disconnected. I was a little heartbroken but decided I needed to get out of my funk and checked some of the older reports. Came across a few reports about Kay's near Ellicott City. I decided to give it a try. I called first and a lady with a carton of cigs a day voice answered the phone. I asked what their hours where and she said they were open till 10. I plugged the address into my BlackBerry and some divine thing kept the sat gps from working so I did it the old fashion way, I drove around till I found it. Funny thing is this place is in an office building. That means instead of slinking up to some house in the woods I am walking in the door with people going to work or whatever else is in this building open at 8:45PM. I felt a little funny and embarrassed but still pushed forward. A bunch of guys were in the hallway dressed in red t shirts from some company and they were joking around. My brain told me that they knew I was coming here to get a HJ because it was written on my forehead. It wasn't written on my forehead but it sure was all I was thinking about under my forehead. Found the suite number and pulled the door handle and ended up in a small vestibule with a button and a sign that said the premises was monitored by the police or something like that. WTF, I pushed the button and an angel from HJ heaven appeared at the door. Sandy was her name. Very Asian except for the fake eye lashes. She took me by the hand and led me past a bunch of doorways and ended up in my hole in the wall. She turned on the space heater and asked for the .7 so I gave her $ and she went to get change and on the way out she said take it all off. Well here we go. The place is very clean with a table in the middle of the room. I did as ordered and when she came back she placed my change on the table and I was under my towel. This girl was about 5'4" and slim build. She was wearing a mini dress. She started the massage and it was pretty light but that was not why I was there. I asked if I could touch and sort of got an OK. Grabbed some leg followed by some under wear and finally squeezed some butt cheeks. This girl had an OK body for an Asian. Got done with the back and made a flip. She did the shaker motion and I asked for FS and she shook her head no. Ended up getting a CBJ w/69. She was naked and my hands were everywhere. She had a very slim body with nice small tits. Tight ass and great skin. I was in heaven. Wearing a beret and busy with my own job I was not exactly sure what was going on with my junk. It was getting cloudy but it came clear at the end. She was moaning and I am sure it was my great skills or maybe the $ on the table. She cleaned me up, gave me some mouth wash, dressed me like my mommy, took my hand and led me out the door.

Nah He

Ricowiz
04-17-09, 10:20
Just curious as I havent seen their ad in about a week on CL or CP.

I dont remember their phone number as I usually just look up the # on their ad and call to set up their appointment that way.

They still in operation?

edit: Just found their ad on backpage...called it and got automatic voice mail...hhmmm.

another edit: They finally answered...but its the place on 10210 Reisterstown....going there soon will report back next week =)

Nah He
04-17-09, 11:12
The number is dead and their CL listing are gone, deleted. Alice is the only lady I met but I guess that had more.

four four three-889-three three zero five is disconected.

Nah He

John Bloodwood
04-17-09, 18:48
Anyone have information on Green Ocean Oriental Health Center or the Oasis Spa?

Scott B 1966
04-17-09, 18:53
Dudes, go see Bobbi at ML. Hot, hot HOT! As soon as I saw her I wanted her so bad my money practically flew out of my pocket on its own. Slim, smooth tanned skin, gorgeous face, perfect C breasts. Fun table shower, good massage, and great attitude. I left satisfied but still horny. Could have gone back for a second round immediately, and I'm usually a one-shot guy.

Face: 10
Services: 9

.7/$I too visited this beauty yesterday in the evening. She is very slim and a real beauty, just as Shay said. Very relaxing and she definately took care of my needs. She even worked out the kinks in my shoulders and neck from working out the day before. All in all a great time and never rushed! I will return. Gents. Go get her. She is a fresh change from the hardened "seasoned" girls we have all had at least once in our mongering careers.

Scott

04-17-09, 21:39
Stopped in for a well deserved session of relaxation. To my surprise, Kelly did not answer the door but instead a glowing Jade. Had last seen her several months back and recalled a great session. This go round I asked for a very lite touch massage with a minimal amount of oil. Just as in my last visit with Jade, I had a great session and left smiling. Jade's great figure and deep brown skin made me want to come back for seconds. A great young lady overall with extremely soft and talented hands.

Newb

Nah He
04-18-09, 01:12
I am new to this reporting stuff. Just wanted to share my night. By the looks of all the other reports from last night the rest of your were home with the dogs. Next time I will make sure that there is some meat in my report.

Nah He

Scott B 1966
04-18-09, 11:32
Sorry to report that there is no report. Did see some BSW’s walking but even though seeing them sent a charge thru me I am not ready for that workload. I will need to decode the other AMP names and try and find them. Now I am home again, money in my wallet, some gum on the dresser and a ½ tank of gas. I am left with the task of trying to equalize my bicep size myself. Well there is always tomorrow.

Nah He[/QUOTE]I think I have now seen it all. This was the longest "non report" I have ever read on this site. If this keeps up, RTFF will have a new meaning. It will mean waste your time and not learn a damn thing. We all appreciate reports, let's just make sure the report is a LEARNING EXPERIENCE, not a novel with no information.

Thanks,

Scott

Aacountyman
04-18-09, 16:53
I think I have now seen it all. This was the longest "non report" I have ever read on this site. If this keeps up, RTFF will have a new meaning. It will mean waste your time and not learn a damn thing. We all appreciate reports, let's just make sure the report is a LEARNING EXPERIENCE, not a novel with no information.

Thanks,

Scott

I disagree. There was actionable intel in his reports of closed AMPS etc. It is a LOT better than the "somebody PM me a hotties number" request.

Butter Dog
04-18-09, 19:24
It is a LOT better than the "somebody PM me a hotties number" request.

and let's not forget...

Anyone have information on Green Ocean Oriental Health Center or the Oasis Spa?

Still, it was a weak report.

$0.02 BD

Scott B 1966
04-19-09, 00:42
I disagree. There was actionable intel in his reports of closed AMPs etc. It is a LOT better than the "somebody PM me a hotties number" request. You are correct AAcountyman, there was a tiny little intel and we appreciate that WAY more than the other goofs you spoke of, but you had to read the "WAR AND PEACE" article to find it. <<SMILE A little less would have been nice. I am sure this poster will get better as he goes on. I, as most of us on here did, learned to refine our posts as time went on.

Thanks for your input, I should give some credit where it is due.

Scott

Smiling Fox
04-19-09, 15:30
Actually I enjoyed the story, the trials and tribulations of being in this areana. The stupidity, and ignorance of a newbie is very informative. The mistakes we make as being not familiar with how to cheat on wives, girlfriends, etc. Is most iformative. No, I enjoyed the piece. And having written narratives of simialar nature, I hope he continues to explain how he has f**ked up his adventures. Perhaps we all could learn a little more about not doing stupid things.

How ever, having given Nah the nod, I will now take away the HE.

Dam boy, break up the narrative into like 9 paragraphs or something. What a ***** to read and keep straight.

Smiling Fox

Nah He
04-20-09, 11:02
Yep, I guess I got a little carried away. This is not something you can talk to your neighbor about and I guess I had to vent a little when I found some friends.

I'll work on the paragraph thing also.

Once again, thanks for constructive critique.

Nah He

PS: Who knows what Nah He means?

Heavy D
04-20-09, 14:57
[QUOTE=Ricowiz]Just curious as I havent seen their ad in about a week on CL or CP.

I dont remember their phone number as I usually just look up the # on their ad and call to set up their appointment that way.

They still in operation?

QUOTE]

They are gone, stopped by this weekend. The front door is changed ( no sight glass) and the camera is gone.

they will be missed as they gave a damn good massage.

Caddie Master
04-20-09, 19:00
Yep, I guess I got a little carried away. This is not something you can talk to your neighbor about and I guess I had to vent a little when I found some friends.

I'll work on the paragraph thing also.

Once again, thanks for constructive critique.

Nah He

PS: Who knows what Nah He means?Ain't it lak Jeff Foxworthy says. Redeck language.

"Nah he don't know whut da hail e's talkin bout"

Baldconan1
04-21-09, 22:13
Gentlemen

Decided to TOFTF and checked out new AMP on Eastern Blvd in Essex, just off 702. Had the time and thought why not? Got Jojo, and mid-20's from Taiman, very cute. Got the best massage I've gotten for a long time, excelent technque, followed up by a thorough rub down with a quality lotion. All for the normal 1 hour fee. She left to get a hot towel to wipe me down, and I thought, "Ok, I had a massage that was truly good enough to repeat" and was ready to leave and leave a .2 tip just for the rub. After the wipe down she asked me to turn over and asked if there was any other area I needed massaged. OK, I indicated the only area still in need. She signed to find out my preference, and long story short, BaldyJr was treated to a BBBJCIM while BaldySr got to observe and play with a practically perfect spinner body. Not GFE, but definitely a repeat. Total damages, .7 + .8 (her quote). treat her well and be safe.'

BaldConan1

Nah He
04-21-09, 23:40
Readers’s Digest version for the Cliffs Notes Fans.

When: Within the last month.

Where: Kay’s near EC.

Who: Ktown skinny.

Greeted at door by tall MMS who I fell in love with on the walk to my cell. .7/hr was the quote.

Ktown skinny enters and decides to check my tonsils. I said Hi back by checking hers. Very happy to see me. Jumped into my bday suit and off to the huge shower. Skinny checks the water for temp and gives me the best shower I have ever had. She stayed in there with me and cleaned every inch of my body. Took 10 mins. Off to the sauna where I steamed alone for 5 mins or so.

Then skinny comes back and takes me back to my cell where she gives me the strongest massage ever. After the flip she works on my good side and after a while she starts to HJ me and I tug on her clothes and off they come. Still no talk of fee just a naked skinny jumping back on the table and now I am daty. I worked it from top to bottom. Very clean girl. She worked her magic, very close, a lot of touching and sniffing, cuddling, just like my OL before I said I do. Cleaned out my ears and FK till I passed out.

More massage followed by more closeness. Some mouth wash and some hot towels. Got out of my bday suit. Got the full hr. Finally asked her how much? She did not really understand [yeah right] so I pulled out a few .2s. I ended up giving her .6 and was more pleased with my session then any in my many years of life.

Nah He

Crazy Dick
04-21-09, 23:51
I don't get out as much as before. But I made a visit to ML Monday. Had a very good visit with Bobbie, who has been the subject of 2 previous posts.

She was very good at her craft. My only complaint was that she had her routing down pat. I had my own agenda and it to her a little while to remember that I was the customer. She agreed to follow my lead. I also told her that she could use a little hair cut.

My last 2 visits to ML have been very good. Amy from the previous visit is no longer there. If the quality keeps up maybe they will get back to the point when Jackie ran ML.

As a side note. Guys learn to speak a little Korean. It would help you have a more pleasurable visit to AMPS.

Crazy Dick
(So little money, so many Korean Women)

Rtlr1
04-22-09, 00:26
Gentlemen

Decided to TOFTF and checked out new AMP on Eastern Blvd in Essex, just off 702. Had the time and thought why not? Got Jojo, and mid-20's from Taiman, very cute. Got the best massage I've gotten for a long time, excelent technque, followed up by a thorough rub down with a quality lotion. All for the normal 1 hour fee. She left to get a hot towel to wipe me down, and I thought, "Ok, I had a massage that was truly good enough to repeat" and was ready to leave and leave a .2 tip just for the rub. After the wipe down she asked me to turn over and asked if there was any other area I needed massaged. OK, I indicated the only area still in need. She signed to find out my preference, and long story short, BaldyJr was treated to a BBBJCIM while BaldySr got to observe and play with a practically perfect spinner body. Not GFE, but definitely a repeat. Total damages, .7 + .8 (her quote). treat her well and be safe.'

BaldConan1

Thanks for the report, looks like I will have to partake of a little Jojo....

Heavy D
04-22-09, 00:28
yes Bobbie was very nice looking and sexy. She could use a cut but it wasn't to bad. Only problem I have, she always repeated everthing you said. That was weird. like hearing yourself talk. Besides that she was a hot ticket.

Gintonicrocks
04-22-09, 11:49
As a side note. Guys learn to speak a little Korean. It would help you have a more pleasurable visit to AMPS.

Crazy Dick
(So little money, so many Korean Women)If I learn Korean, I'm still F'd. Most of the girls at my favorite spots are Chinese and Japanese, and I eat enough at these places to ala carte off the menu.

Thanks,

GTR

Smiling Fox
04-22-09, 16:24
Ask them to teach you a few words.

Tell the Chinese girls you are "pong yo"

LOL;

Smiling Fox

Aacountyman
04-23-09, 07:42
Like Baldy, I visited the AMP in question yesterday morning. Same girl (jojo), same services, same price, and a very good time.

The only negative is that she answers the door and phone during your session.

Recommended.

Shayjadeed
04-23-09, 08:42
Been to see Yumi a couple times over the last few weeks. She's pretty, with a great body, nice b-cups, and a fun attitude. The wrinkles around her eyes suggest that she's older than she looks otherwise, but she's definitely still attractive.

First time was also my first time at Kyoto. I did the. 5 hour, so no shower. She remained clothed, but hands were allowed to roam beneath her dress, and the massage itself was pretty good. It was your basic R&T.

The second time I did the full hour. She recognized me, and so was much more forward and accommodating. She has a fun attitude, and there was some foreplay, groping, and lfk before the shower. Shower was good and thorough, with more teasing. Few minutes in the sauna, then back to the room where she dried me off thoroughly and teased me a little more. At this point I was ragin' so I made it clear that fun was to be had before the massage, and she went with it. Long story short, a BBBJ was had, then DATY in 69 with HJ until I shot a massive load on her chest and mine. After the usual cleanup she asked if I wanted a massage, but I declined since I'd gotten what I was there for already. Total time spent was 45 minutes, though that was by my choice, not hers. Overall, a good experience, and I will most likely repeat.

Looks: 7
Attitude: 8
Massage: 7
Services: 7

JankMonster
04-23-09, 17:35
It has been about 4 years since I've seen this beauty given the accident I had a few years ago. Today was my first time back. Autumn has been a favorite of mine for years going back to the Absolute days. Guys let me tell you, she's more stunning today than she was then. She works out constantly and she's ripped. She's soft in the right places and cut in other places. She sports a quality six pack and her biceps are hard as a rock. She's added a number of tattoos to her body since I last saw her. Mmm Mmm Mmm, to me she's stunning.

Anyhow, service today was as it was before. Very personable, sociable, not a clock watcher at all. Very accomplished R&T service and I left a very happy guy. As many times as I've seen her I've never gotten anything more, nor would I even ask. It's just not on the menu.

It's just good to see an old friend again. I think she typically works afternoons if you were to call and ask for her.

Kelvinb
04-24-09, 10:58
I'll be visiting Baltimore next week staying at the Sheraton Inner Harbor with no transportation. If a fellow monger can send me a PM with any info on a close spot it would be greatly appreciation.

I'll gladly return the favor if you ever visit San Diego

Bertoni212
04-24-09, 17:43
Had to try out the Eastern Blvd. massage place. I had to call first to see if they are Chinese or Korean. The girl who answered said Chinese. I am afraid to go to Korean places as my girl has to many friends and I want to keep the peace at home. Found the place and parked right out front which I didn't like because my car was the only on there. Rang the bell and was greeted by a nice lady in her upper 30's,small and skinny. Paid my 70 and went to the room. She was constantly saying she was sorry because it was cold inside. They have a table shower but no sauna. Everything is clean and new. The massage was the same as described in the other two posts. The lotion was also great. She asked if there was any place she missed to I had to point and tell her where. She then gave me some sign language and I shook my head in argreement when she pointed at her mouth. She said 80 and I said ok. I good time and she was very very friendly to me. I was there for 70 minutes.

Nah He
04-24-09, 23:15
This place is not too far from the home so I have been there three times this month. I had a different lady each time. I wanted my last ktown skinny UM but she had an appointment. Damn, someone had my lady, well in pops YY and she had a good attitude but it was just not the same. We started with a so so shower followed by a bake in the oven and back to my stall.

Did a lot of talking, some begging and ended up paying too much for a HJ and DATY. 8 ouch. Anyway I am trying to stretch out these experiences so once we start I have to give instructions and actually start to feel like a porno director. I was more in control this time and did a better showing with the equipment. We hugged a little more after the ending. Sloshed some mouthwash, mommy dressed me and gave me a piece of candy and she sped me through the door. As I passed all those other cells I knew my UM was there making one of you guys smile.

Next time I will call first.

Nah He

Jim N Maryland
04-27-09, 23:25
I know this place got bad reviews in the past, so I stayed away. I saw on CL under theraputic some ads saying "grand opening". Any one know if management has changed, or anything else has changed there?

Randy7777
04-28-09, 15:55
I know this place got bad reviews in the past, so I stayed away. I saw on CL under theraputic some ads saying "grand opening". Any one know if management has changed, or anything else has changed there?Yes has gone thru a management change. Old crusty Massuesse is long gone. Younger more attractive talent . Full menu. I have a feeling it's same ownership as Silk Spa in Jessup. The girls dress simalar and it's mostly new talant from New York like Silk. If your looking for Full Menu then Tip on the SideTable will let them know if not they may think you want just the basic Happy Ending.

Baltoguy03
04-28-09, 16:29
I would frequent Towson spa in the past. The women were older but gave a hell of a massage. No joke really worked me into jelly. For the happiness standard HJ. 4. Went back about 2 months ago. They have gotten a face lift. New paint and new women. A mamasan answers the door now and a girl with a knock out body gives you massage. Received nothing more than HJ massage wasnt andything to write about did not return.

Gintonicrocks
04-28-09, 17:30
I finally got through to them by adding 1 to the phone #. Made an appointment with Helen? Standard house fee, and tuition after the flip. Nice little package, b-c cup, soft bush, not good English. Good listener, and willing to try anything to please. Got a full 60 mins. and was promised more shower action on next visit. I had been there a year ago, but she didn't know me.
GTR

OneHitWonders
04-29-09, 10:34
Had some time and decided that i need a nice relaxing massage with a place that i am familiar with.

Went to Koyota. This place is quickly becoming my favorite place to visit.

My favorite Yumi, is a stunning looking woman. I think she is very very attractive and stands out from the rest of the asia woman i meet.

Yumi sexy body, and her personality is very sweet!

A shower is something i always looking forward to when visiting a spa, and Yumi's shower service is great! I left the shower super super clean.

Yumi is comfortable with me and i realized a needed a relaxtion massage with a lot of sensual healing. She is the best at this.

I highly recommend this place. I will repeat many more times.

Treat her nice. She is the best!

OneHitWonders
04-29-09, 10:43
Thanks for the info on this spa regarding Helen. I will have to check them out. My experiences have been, once a therapist has perfomed a massage on me they will remember you for a lifetime!

I just recently visited a spa, where the attendent remembered me from three years ago. I would have never, I mean never, had recognized her, but she mentioned the name of the place and I thought Wow. What a memory. She had changed her hair style and looke totally different from what I remembered.

OneHitWonders
04-29-09, 10:53
Great infor on the Essex AMP. I adore Chinese woman. They always seem to treat you like a king!

It is nice to know they a shower! Even better, the place is new and clean.

Much more nicer and comfortable to get a massage with total relaxtion.

While I was out of town, I went to eat at a Chinese Restaurant. The waitress was very friendly and flirty. I was thinking to myself, I wished you worked at a spa, I would tip her much higher for her services.

I report visit this place and report back!

OneHitWonders
04-29-09, 10:56
To Kelvinb - Welcome to the area.

During your stay, I would highly recommend Kyoto.

Great customer service!

OneHitWonders
04-29-09, 11:05
I agree with the posters who have said ML is getter better and better. My experiences have taught me once you become a regular the girls become very comfortable with you.

I also agree with the other posters about Bobbie, she is very nice, very sexy and highly recommended. Be nice to her! She is a keeper!

OneHitWonders
04-29-09, 11:14
Wow! If I spoke Korean and Chinese my life would be complete.

Some places you visit I can barely understand a word they are saying. I find it a little awkard but at the end, while I still don't know a word what was said, the process of communicating non verabally prevails! Imagine that!

OneHitWonders
04-29-09, 11:22
Wow. Great post JankMonster.

I too, remember the Absolute Days!

Amazing and great to hear she is more stunning than before. I will visit this spa soon and be happy to report back at ya!

Natty Bohner
04-29-09, 16:11
Well I had some free time today, so I thought I would look for this new AMP in Essex. I have read on this forum it is on Eastern Ave off of 702. I live near by and I am familiar with the area. Sadly I was unable to find it. I drove all the way up Eastern from Martin Airport, all the way to the bridge to Dundalk. So I was alittle disappointed. Maybe my vision is starting to go. If someone wants to clue me in on a more accurate location iI would appreciate it. Feel free to PM me.

NATTY BOHner

OneHitWonders
04-30-09, 00:47
Sorry you could not find the place! I am plan visiting this place soon!

Sometimes during my travels, I will drive up to a shopping center and

discover a spa for the first time. Other times, when I am looking for a

specific spa I cannot find it. Most cases, most of the time they have a l

lighted

open sign. Good luck. I Hope I have no problems finding this place.

I understand this place is staff by attractive chinese ladies. My kind of spa!

Lostpuppy3
05-01-09, 16:51
Just noticing how a poster by the name of "OneHitWonders" has 26 posts on the board with none of them offering anything of substance. Yet now has been promoted to "senior member" status. Wow, one day and 8 posts with nothing to say except that he agreed with someone else. It seems as though he could have gotten his point across in one post. This is how I would have done it.

"I agree with everyone here, Asian girls are hot and I wish I knew how to speak Chinese or Korean so I am not so confused in the spa. Once you go to a spa a lot you get more extras, and showers are really nice in a spa, now I am off to eat Chinese food and wish my waitress would give me extras, thanks for all the good posts everyone."

That's what was said in 8 posts.

Natty Bohner
05-01-09, 18:29
Well, I still have not found the Essex AMP, but I did located the Rossville/Rt. & AMP (Body and Soul) Now that I know its location, and that it is very close to me, I will be making an appointment this week. More reports to come

Sorry you could not find the place! I am plan visiting this place soon!

Sometimes during my travels, I will drive up to a shopping center and

Discover a spa for the first time. Other times, when I am looking for a

Specific spa I cannot find it. Most cases, most of the time they have a l

Lighted

Open sign. Good luck. I Hope I have no problems finding this place.

I understand this place is staff by attractive Chinese ladies. My kind of spa!

Butter Dog
05-02-09, 10:05
Yet now has been promoted to "senior member" status.
"Senior" status sometimes comes with with reaching the 25 post milestone. In this case, it really doesn't mean a thing. I would imagine that OHW would have trouble getting any good intel through back channels with more knowledgeable seniors.

Wow, one day and 8 posts with nothing to say except that he agreed with someone else. It seems as though he could have gotten his point across in one post.
Yeah, I think it's a record. And pretty much all worthless.

BD

Smiling Fox
05-02-09, 11:52
As I said before, Ask them to teach you how to say a few words. Just becareful that you speak the right language to the right ethnic lady. They tend to hate each other, culturally.

My cleaners, suezy, taught me to count 1 thru 10 and how to say. And you will love this. "I Have a headache".

What can I say, I had a headache that day, Seemed like a nice phrase to use. Massage lady, rubs head good. LOL

Just spell out the word phenetically.

Like I said in Chinese. "pong yo". Girls will smile, and take you into their confidence.

Smiling Fox

Loucous
05-02-09, 14:34
Well, I still have not found the Essex AMP, but I did located the Rossville/Rt. & AMP (Body and Soul) Now that I know its location, and that it is very close to me, I will be making an appointment this week. More reports to comeThe Essex AMP is on the left about 1/4 mile from the 702/Eastern Ave junction. Just get off 702 on Eastern heading towards Chase and look for an Open sign and plain white door, you have to make a u turn at the Mars because there is a median there and you can't turn left into the place.

Loucous
05-02-09, 15:06
Hello all,

I just stumbled onto this board and thought I would make a contribution. Although I am a noob here, I am a highly skilled and experienced monger. Baltimore is home but I have mongered in 9 countries and atleast 20 states. Ok intro's complete now onto Elite. This is a fairly new place located on Bel Air RD. As per the norm here in BALT. , the general rule of thumb being Korean places are store fronts usually in strip malls and Chinese places are in old houses on commercial corridors, the later being the case here. The parking and entrance is discreet as long as you visit after dark, you have to turn in by the tint shop and go up the hill and park on the hill top, then walk down the path to the door and ring the bell. During the course of 3 visits, I can attest that the ladies here are all a bit older and not as good looking as some competing places. They are, however, very willing to please and accommodating. Upon entry they will lead you in and up a flight of steps lined with white Christmas lights to one of two rooms upstairs with massage tables. I do not think a table shower is available here so you should bathe before going. They have a. 4 hhr. Deal going on now, (I always opt for the lower entry fee for less time) The massage is half hearted and then its on to the extras. Only one out of three times was I ask for the tip upfront, FS is available, they seemed very happy with my usual tip of $.

Exclient
05-03-09, 03:48
Hi all,

I am normally in the PG and DC establishments and of this forum. But always wanted to know more about/try Balt. But first, in your opinion, is there an advantage to Balt AMPs over DC's right now/these days? Also, I've been with so many koreans and would like to try Chinese or Japanese. Are there noticeable differences with those from these respective areas, in your experience? (beyond superficial things like appearence, etc)

Finally, are there some places you all would reccommend to me, taking into account the distance a bit.

And of course, if someone can put me on the right path, a time-saving 1-2 for someone travelling from that far who can't be driving for very long, I would very much appreiciate it.

Also, we have the sports pages of the WPost among other places to put up/find AMP addys. Does your city paper, or the Sun cover the same, in some way? PM me if you prefer.

Thanks, exclient

Benchseats Rock
05-04-09, 01:42
Does your city paper, or the Sun cover the same, in some way?

That's what the sports section is for... I could give a flying fuck about baseball:)

Bench

Aacountyman
05-04-09, 07:33
Does your city paper, or the Sun cover the same, in some way? PM me if you prefer.

http://citypaper.kaango.com/feListAds/categoryID/1253

Firefly2010
05-04-09, 14:16
Visited MU on Saturday. Greeted at the door and received bill for tuition.. 7. Beautiful teacher arrived. Offered a rushed massage. Not even that good. At least she was pleasant but spoke NO english. Flipped and the negoatiations began. 1. 4 for an A on the test. Ended up witb a R&T for. 8. Very rushed, barely allowed any mutual contact. Not worth the effort and not terribly enjoyable. Two thumbs down.

Butter Dog
05-04-09, 20:50
R&T for. 8.

.8 for R&T??? You were ripped off. You should have gotten two at that price. Maybe even a .5 for great service. Next time, hold out for the standard rate, or take your business elsewhere.

BD

Smart Alec
05-06-09, 09:17
This spa is reviewed both in the Jessup board and here. Since the Jessup board is so boring I decided to post here.

Have hit most of the Columbia/Jessup spa’s and finally decided to check out JS. Greeted by the mama, taken to a decent room, paid the $. 7 entrance fee and declined the unassisted shower (I had taken one at home). I asked for a pretty girl and mama replied, "what, me not pretty", which made me start stammering and mama laugh. After a short time Linda walked in and greeted me. Not great, not bad; short, thin with a little belly and a decent natural rack. What happened next was a very, very good massage with almost no talking. The massage was so good that she was going to get $. 2 above whatever we finally negotiate. On to the flip and it didn’t take long before the "oh my, you need massage there? " dialogue began. After agreeing to $. 6 ($. 4 + the aforementioned $. 2) the festivities began. She asked me to turn over on my stomach. Huh? , I said to myself, isn’t the action on the other side? . Teasing began with some tit rubbing and back kissing. Then the OMFG moment when the tongue went you know where. And it didn’t leave quickly. This wasn’t simulated folks, and I was glad I was squeaky clean. Now I knew why I started on my stomach!

On to the flip and I was offered unspecified ecstasy for $. 8. Hell, why not, I already had all my expectations surpassed with the tongue cleaning. So off we went to a little more rimming with my legs up in the air followed by BBBJ and HJ for completion. Have to say one of the better experiences at a MD spa. I shall return.

What A Life
05-06-09, 18:08
Took a ride to JNW the other day and had a rather nice session. After getting through Jennie? , the owner, for the standard hour fee of. 7, I was paired up with a nice provider named Vicky. I believe that she was Thai. Whatever she was, she was smoking!

After getting the nice massage, we got down to business. She was playful and enthusiastic. The menu had everything on it. Only a little negotiation was necessary. She asked for $1. 3 and I countered with $1 and was ready to walk if necessary. She buckled.

Looks -- 9
Service -- 9
Attitude -- 9

Top Jimmy
05-07-09, 15:18
This spa is reviewed both in the Jessup board and here. Since the Jessup board is so boring I decided to post here.

Have hit most of the Columbia/Jessup spa’s and finally decided to check out JS. Greeted by the mama, taken to a decent room, paid the $. 7 entrance fee and declined the unassisted shower (I had taken one at home). I asked for a pretty girl and mama replied, "what, me not pretty", which made me start stammering and mama laugh. After a short time Linda walked in and greeted me. Not great, not bad; short, thin with a little belly and a decent natural rack. What happened next was a very, very good massage with almost no talking. The massage was so good that she was going to get $. 2 above whatever we finally negotiate. On to the flip and it didn’t take long before the "oh my, you need massage there? " dialogue began. After agreeing to $. 6 ($. 4 + the aforementioned $. 2) the festivities began. She asked me to turn over on my stomach. Huh? , I said to myself, isn’t the action on the other side? . Teasing began with some tit rubbing and back kissing. Then the OMFG moment when the tongue went you know where. And it didn’t leave quickly. This wasn’t simulated folks, and I was glad I was squeaky clean. Now I knew why I started on my stomach!

On to the flip and I was offered unspecified ecstasy for $. 8. Hell, why not, I already had all my expectations surpassed with the tongue cleaning. So off we went to a little more rimming with my legs up in the air followed by BBBJ and HJ for completion. Have to say one of the better experiences at a MD spa. I shall return.Wait, are you saying 180 on top of a 70 door fee?

Loucous
05-07-09, 20:54
Very subdued place, no name, just open sign in the 1700 blk of Eastern Blvd in Essex. It appears they have a couple rooms, probably only one provider on duty. It is a rickety old massage table that creaks and groans while you are receiving your 10 minute half-hearted massage. I have not seen behavior of this magnitude at an AMP in quite some time. Total rip off. Older provider but in decent shape, very sweet until $ changed hands then turned into a total biotch and refused service. Stay away There are too many honest, reputable places around now to have to put up with this sort of amateur scam. I would bet my house they will be out of business in the short term.

Rtlr1
05-09-09, 22:28
Went to JH and asked for Jenny because of the prior report of her. She was busy so I chose YoYo, a petite spinner with big nipples from Taiwan. Asked for the table shower and asked if she would shower also, so off with the clothes and to the shower room we go. After the back wash I flipped and she soaped me up and I pulled her on top of me for some slip and slide. Guys you have to try this, it is worth the price of admission. Back to the room and we both were worked up and I sucked her nipples which turned her motor on so to 69 we went. After the hot towel clean up she gave me a very nice massaage. On the way out I met Jenny, she is hot as hell and on my to do list very soon.

Butter Dog
05-10-09, 20:54
Not your father’s Towson. New and improved. Not sure about extras yet. Got Shanghaied for a .60 R&T, but Mimi had a great attitude and a rockin’ bod that made it worthwhile. Unsure if I’d repeat, but not counting it out right now.

LARS™ Rating:

Face: 9
Body: 9.5
Attitude 9.5
Service 9

B.D.

Horsetrader
05-11-09, 12:54
Very pretty girl and new to Baltimore. Younger than most. Thin with a nice set of bolt ons. Slightly better than average performance in most respects (TS, main event, actiing skills, dressing me). Massage was slightly below average, but very sensuous. Like many of these girls, she is a very sweet. Cost .7 for house plus $ for her. Nothing at all bad but nothing outstanding, except her very pretty face.

Baltoguy03
05-11-09, 21:06
Hmmm well was reading the forum and have had great experiences at ML Bobbi is a gem I know what I am going to get. The first time I went had a great provider with shaved kitty. Thought it was bobbi requested bobbi the next time and the very next week hairy kitty. Do Bobbi and Penny have very similar features that I mistake them for each other?

Horsetrader
05-12-09, 10:15
Hmmm well was reading the forum and have had great experiences at ML Bobbi is a gem I know what I am going to get. The first time I went had a great provider with shaved kitty. Thought it was bobbi requested bobbi the next time and the very next week hairy kitty. Do Bobbi and Penny have very similar features that I mistake them for each other?I requested Bobbi and mamasan said "Bobbi on bacation, new giul bewy pwetty." Then she sent Penny to my room. I've heard stories about men requesting a particular girl and mamasan bringing whoever she has available, but I don't think that would happen with the current mamasan when she has a hottie like Penny available.

Joe Stuart123
05-13-09, 14:14
Went to Jade the other week. Very clean place. Decent looking girl. A bit old for my taste but did an excellent job. Didn't ask for extras but she gave me a HJ without asking. Would go back again.

Baltoguy03
05-13-09, 16:21
Recently I have had a lot of luck at ML. The service has been a little rushed at times but overall I leave satisfied. Went about a week ago and had a new girl named luz? Or loos couldn't really grasp it. Very friendly small a breasts but killer body. The table shower was very playfull new what I was here for and she went with it. Massage was alright nothing really to write home about but she was soft and hard with it. Very into the finish acting skills were a B rating. Standard tuition.

Bertoni212
05-13-09, 20:06
Very subdued place, no name, just open sign in the 1700 blk of Eastern Blvd in Essex. It appears they have a couple rooms, probably only one provider on duty. It is a rickety old massage table that creaks and groans while you are receiving your 10 minute half-hearted massage. I have not seen behavior of this magnitude at an AMP in quite some time. Total rip off. Older provider but in decent shape, very sweet until $ changed hands then turned into a total biotch and refused service. Stay away There are too many honest, reputable places around now to have to put up with this sort of amateur scam. I would bet my house they will be out of business in the short term.I have to disagree. Went back last night, a different lady then before. She was a little older but still attractive. Like the last time I was there she was also very nice during the whole time I was there which like before lasted close to the 60 minute mark. I got a decent massage and everything else that I requested.

The place is new and my table didn't squeak until after the massage. Both times I was there I was happy with how friendly the ladies were before, during and after.

MrMeyers
05-14-09, 13:23
After a long time away I checked out ML this morning, they showed me two girls...luk (?) and another. Neither was very attractive and older than I like. Maybe I should have waited for Penny? Then I left and went to Towson spa, what a mistake. One girl looked like she could play defensive tackle for the Ravens and the other was pushing 50. So i ended up at JH, also no beauty queens but they are always sweet and accomodating there.

M1951
05-15-09, 05:23
Hi All
Dose anyone know the location of Knot Plaza is.
Thanks
M1951

Firefly2010
05-15-09, 15:58
Found a new place advertised in the CP. Clean but standard AMP. Provider was pleasant looking (6), attitude (10). GREAT massage, flipped and she made her way to the pole. 5 for the massage and. 5 for a are&T. Got to see how wet the river was and it was WET. Very nice experience and would return. PM for details if interested.

Member #4061
05-17-09, 23:41
Dropped in on the spot earlier in the night. Haven't been there in so long they switched mamas on me. Sara walked into the room. She was rocking her outfit too. Nice looking Korean with pleasant attitude. The ts was very good as was the finishing act. The massage was quite different. It was more of light finger massage with lots of touching and kissing. Actually, it was a nice change of pace. I think this gal was here last year some time. She seems familiar. She has a thing for nipples. She loves to suck, lick , bite, pinch, tug. She's a little tiger. Very unique action with hard suction and some teeth. Normally I frown upon teeth, but the way she incorporated it into the theme, it worked for me. After all was done, she wanted to relax, pet, and talk which worked for me.(15 min) Nothing with this gal was rushed on the tail end of a busy day. Was there the full hour plus my twenty minute wait.(.7)

Sara Korean 28-30
5'4 120lbs
long dark hair with eye lash extension
bolt ons 32c

Looks 8
Body 9
Attitude 9
Personality 9
Service 9

Standard candy on my way out

Nah He
05-18-09, 12:10
Stopped by recently to get my oill changed. Decided to call first to see if YouMe was there/busy. She was there but busy and was given an appointment. I got there 5 mins early and made my way to the door. The greeter is this tall good looking lady who I have seen before. Not sure if she works there but maybe my next visit I will ask. Asked how long I wanted and I said 1 hr. Forked over the. 7 and got ready. YouMe comes in and passes an ice cube from her lips to mine. That's hot. Off to the shower where every nook and cranny is cleaned. That part is so refreshing. Hand and hand we make our way to the oven. 5 mins and I am ready for a drink. Back in the room I decided to give her a massage instead of the other way. It was the most fun. From all the sounds she made I was not sure if she liked it or just auditioning for a porno. Lots of touching, kissing and a lot of those numbers above 60. She almost fell off the table but I caught her. DATY and HJ were very refreshing. She never mentioned money, never pressured. Paid what I thought was fair as I was putting on my socks.

.7 + .6 + .2 tip.......

5 for face
4 for boobs [A's]
8 for tight body and nice ass
10 for attitude.

Nah He

Excellent Dude
05-23-09, 10:02
Will be in Silver Springs this week end to check out the talent.
May not make it to Balmor to see my ATF's at Jadeheart and Bluesky.

Will Report

ThroatPlunger
05-24-09, 14:53
I didn't go to my usual stomping grounds. Instead, I went to the little place in Columbia because many of you had given decent reviews. Old mama answered the door, but I knew I wouldn't get her. Unfortunately, I wished I had. Sopia (haha can't pronounce the F sound) had the rankest breath and was fat, old, and ugly. I just couldn't do it. I wanted to throw up. I can't go back unless they swap out staff.

ThroatPlunger
05-24-09, 14:55
Dropped in on the spot earlier in the night. Haven't been there in so long they switched mamas on me. Sara walked into the room. She was rocking her outfit too. Nice looking Korean with pleasant attitude. The ts was very good as was the finishing act. The massage was quite different. It was more of light finger massage with lots of touching and kissing. Actually, it was a nice change of pace. I think this gal was here last year some time. She seems familiar. She has a thing for nipples. She loves to suck, lick , bite, pinch, tug. She's a little tiger. Very unique action with hard suction and some teeth. Normally I frown upon teeth, but the way she incorporated it into the theme, it worked for me. After all was done, she wanted to relax, pet, and talk which worked for me.(15 min) Nothing with this gal was rushed on the tail end of a busy day. Was there the full hour plus my twenty minute wait.(.7)

Sara Korean 28-30
5'4 120lbs
long dark hair with eye lash extension
bolt ons 32c

Looks 8
Body 9
Attitude 9
Personality 9
Service 9

Been there. Done that a few times now. She is good, but I am waiting on another little hottie to get back there.

05-25-09, 06:58
Decided to TOFTT Saturday and tried a new place on York Rd(Grand Opening). advertised in CP. Parked in back, lots of neighborhood activity, this might be better after dark or during the work week. Approached back door which was slightly ajar, rang bell and knocked was told to enter to a second locked door. Was led upstairs to private room with door by Hummlee (spelling & pronunciation?) Opted for the 1/2 hour massage, I was in a hurry, paid fee of 40, and was asked to get comfortable. Friendly technician was tall, very thin, very small acup, tight ass, long hair and average in looks. I did inquire about table shower which is not available, not sure if the standup is assisted. Face down on table, back side was worked over with baby oil and cleaned with hot towel,then asked to flip. Massage was right to the point on the front side, with no time wasted. I did hint about other activities, which were not to be had on this visit, not sure if they will ever be available. There was mention that two new girls will be coming in next week. Newbie prefers not to report graphic detail but everthing ended happily and Newbie left relaxed and smiling, will repeat for new talent.

40 + 40 tip

5 for face
8 for boobs (I love em all)
8 for body ( didnt get to see or touch enough of it)
8 for attitude.

Prototype
05-26-09, 18:40
Stopped by recently to get my oill changed. Decided to call first to see if YouMe was there/busy. She was there but busy and was given an appointment. I got there 5 mins early and made my way to the door. The greeter is this tall good looking lady who I have seen before. Not sure if she works there but maybe my next visit I will ask. Asked how long I wanted and I said 1 hr. Forked over the. 7 and got ready. YouMe comes in and passes an ice cube from her lips to mine. That's hot. Off to the shower where every nook and cranny is cleaned. That part is so refreshing. Hand and hand we make our way to the oven. 5 mins and I am ready for a drink. Back in the room I decided to give her a massage instead of the other way. It was the most fun. From all the sounds she made I was not sure if she liked it or just auditioning for a porno. Lots of touching, kissing and a lot of those numbers above 60. She almost fell off the table but I caught her. DATY and HJ were very refreshing. She never mentioned money, never pressured. Paid what I thought was fair as I was putting on my socks.

.7 + .6 + .2 tip.......

5 for face
4 for boobs [A's]
8 for tight body and nice ass
10 for attitude.

Nah He

Wait a minute...you paid 1.5 for basically just HJ...man I miss the old days in the York AMPs!

Nah He
05-27-09, 15:18
Yep, I walked out $150 lighter but I got a full shower by a fully involved Asian lady who soaped me down and rubbed every part of my body including where the sun does not shine. She was very attentive and treated me very well in the shower. After the oven, I was able to explore every part of her tight body with no exceptions, kissed and hugged like teen agers in love, 69'd with her kissing all over my junk and finished with my shower of love all over the place. Hot towels, mouth wash and some candy.

Was I over charged?

Nah He

What A Life
05-27-09, 20:36
Stopped by JNW today for a little adjustment. My technician was named Jay (Jade? ). She a difficult accent, but we managed to communicate. The massage was decent; nothing to write home about. Then the negotiations began. She tried to hit me up for 1.3, but we settled on 1. I guess when I got up to leave she came around ot my way of thinking. I hate that whole negotiation thing; its like throwing cold water on a fire.

Anyway, Jay looked decent. Nice natural C's, long hair, but a flat ass. She was pretty much all business, but business was Taken care of.

Looks -- 7
Attitude -- 7
Service -- 7

Rtlr1
05-27-09, 22:43
Has anyone seen the new talent at JHH, Grace and Sophie ?

Member #4954
05-28-09, 01:56
Yep, I walked out $150 lighter but I got a full shower by a fully involved Asian lady who soaped me down and rubbed every part of my body including where the sun does not shine. She was very attentive and treated me very well in the shower. After the oven, I was able to explore every part of her tight body with no exceptions, kissed and hugged like teen agers in love, 69'd with her kissing all over my junk and finished with my shower of love all over the place. Hot towels, mouth wash and some candy.

Was I over charged?

Nah He

If you enjoyed the experience, had mutual fun then Noooooo you wenrt overcharged. Sounds like you found a winner.

Schlitz
05-28-09, 16:41
PS: Who knows what Nah He means?Na He, actually it should be Na'mean:

A contraction used to condense a six-word phrase (Do you know what I mean ?) into two syllables. Commonly used by those with limited vocabulary to confirm whether their audience is comprehending their babble-speak. Also used to convey excitement, disappointment, or anger about subject matter. Origin: 5 boroughs of NYC.

A'yo son, these chicks from Jersey be gettin' me tight for no reason, nah'mean?

Paradox1213
05-28-09, 19:49
I don't know about everyone else. But JHHC has been VERY disappointing for me for the past two visits. I have been a regular customer for a few months and the service had always been good until recently. Maybe I was just unlucky, but the two girls that gavce me bad service were Y_y_ and Gr__e. I was cheated on time by BOTH of these girls (paid for an hour and only got 45 minutes). Furthermore Gr__e had the nerve to criticize my appearance which I consider completely unacceptable in this sort of business. I personally don't think I will be returning here for quite awhile (but three strikes and I'll be gone for good). JHHC had always been an REALLY good place before this so I don't know what happened. And shame on me for not complaining to them or the mamasan. And I apologize to my fellow mongers as my lack of complaining may lead to others having poor service. But learn from my mistake, if you feel cheated on time or service be sure to make it clear to them. Remember the famous quote

"Give them an inch and they will take a mile"

I figure the next best thing I can do is to warn others. Happy hunting!

Gintonicrocks
05-29-09, 12:45
JHHC had always been an REALLY good place before this so I don't know what happened. And shame on me for not complaining to them or the mamasan.

Say something to Lilly, or ask to see someone else when you call in.
GTR

Gintonicrocks
05-29-09, 13:17
TOFTT at Elite yesterday aft. Called ahead to make appt. but when I got there, hostess said 20 min wait. She brought me a bottle of water, and led me to a seat in the waiting room/crash pad.
After a short wait, she reappeared and led me up the xmas tree lighted stairs to the massage rooms. Asked for .6 house fee, and told me to get ready. They have a low table there, and I found that quite handy later. Light massage with lots of a/r. Got me all worked up, as I was only expecting R/T because of first visit. Getting the word to flip, she went right to menu. I don't know how negotions were decided on,(I couldn't understand her engrish) but we settled on french for $.( My usual tip at JHH). Got right to mutual lessons and in a short while graduated at the Head of the class. Above average marks in all categories, a nice change of pace. Was not offered shower, only hot towel, and session was over early, but not rushed. Because of .6 house, maybe 45 min. was enough to do what I wanted to do. I sure wasn't going to have any pillow talk with her. The only thing she knew was OK Honey.
Probably could have gone cheaper, but proper motivation has a price.
Good hunting. Candle for FNG's..All needed info in City Paper!
GTR

Rtlr1
05-29-09, 21:10
I don't know about everyone else. But JHHC has been VERY disappointing for me for the past two visits. I have been a regular customer for a few months and the service had always been good until recently. Maybe I was just unlucky, but the two girls that gavce me bad service were Y_y_ and Gr__e. I was cheated on time by BOTH of these girls (paid for an hour and only got 45 minutes). Furthermore Gr__e had the nerve to criticize my appearance which I consider completely unacceptable in this sort of business. I personally don't think I will be returning here for quite awhile (but three strikes and I'll be gone for good). JHHC had always been an REALLY good place before this so I don't know what happened. And shame on me for not complaining to them or the mamasan. And I apologize to my fellow mongers as my lack of complaining may lead to others having poor service. But learn from my mistake, if you feel cheated on time or service be sure to make it clear to them. Remember the famous quote

I figure the next best thing I can do is to warn others. Happy hunting!

Man it must be you..I have been going there for yrs and have never been cheated on time. I saw YoYo and got my moneys worth and wasn't cheated on time. I saw Grace the ladt time Iwas there and plan on seeing her soon..

Baltoguy03
05-30-09, 03:52

I figure the next best thing I can do is to warn others. Happy hunting!I have had a couple of visits to JHHC i saw a couple girls a few years ago and had a pleasent visit recently i say yo yo but now she is on vacation. She treated me very very well. HJ out of this world, finished me off cg and left me wanting more. She was very polite fun and nice. The massage was alright nothing to write home about but overall made me very comfortable and returned.

English Bob
05-30-09, 17:12
I just got back from JHHC and had a great time. I got an early to mid 30's curvy woman with good sized C's, about 5'8". I asked her name but really couldn't tell what she was saying. It started with a "ch" sound.

I could find nothing wrong with the visit: reasonably good English, foreplay, every position, fulfilled all requests, enthusiastic, no rush at all (just over the hour) and she gave me 2 massages. After the main event, I told her I really needed her to work on my back (she already had but very lightly). So she gave me another massage. During the second one she really got into it and even walked on my back with her knees. She beat the crap out of me which is really what I needed (I just moved out of a third floor apartment). My back now feels great!

Anyway that ranks as one of my best AMP experiences. I got what I wanted and more. It has been about 10 months since I've been there. I will return sooner than that.

M1951
05-31-09, 15:47
Hi All
Went to the amp down below in Rosedale. Saw a girl name Kristy, The massage was good and not rush, roaming was allowed. On the flip she ask if she miss anyplace and of course I replied the usual. Then she began to ask about tip she ask for a little more $.2 and I said no I will go $ after her saying it 3 times I got up and said never mind. She said she was kidding and I said not me. Business is slow and the economy is even more slower. That dose not mean we have to make up for it.
Have Fun
M1951

Member #4061
06-02-09, 21:20
Stopped by the spot earlier in the evening. My favorite Mama answered the door. She's back from 'vacation' just in the nick of time.(fuckin humid) It was nice and cool in there today.(Thanks Mama) To the room I was led and in walks Hannah. Hannah has a personality that lights up the room. She is a sweet one. She said this is her first day. She seemed very laid back and was having fun with the staff as well as mama. This might be the Hannah from some time ago. I can't be sure. Very nice ts followed by leg, feet, back massage which was good. Could not keep my hands off her. A session that will keep me riled until the next time I see her. Hands down could be my all time fave at this place. She did everything that I love and showed her natural enthusiasm. I have to wait and see what next week brings.

Hannah Korean 28-30
5'3 108lbs
Long dark hair with a great ass
slightly altered 30c

Looks 8.5
Body 9
Attitude 10
Personality 10
Service 9

-Saw another new lady there who was shorter and more athletic with shoulder length hair. Not a looker, but looks like she could throw her body around.

-Standard Candy on the way out

Joe2114
06-03-09, 17:21
Back to my fav spot this AM when opening to check out the new action. Had Hannah. Nice! Typical $.7 house and did $ donation. Great hug and grabbed the boys on to TS very thorough and soapy HJ. To room (no sauna) for light touch and tease then AR proceeds to roaming, cover, CBJ and DT. BBBJ was a no go for her. By the way her English is pretty poor but we managed. Next some mish but couldn't hold out b/c DT got me crazy. Towel, massage and dressed. Cinnamon on the way out. Will definitely repeat. While toweling off I saw other new action a split second. Shorter, more muscular and stacked. Wish I got a better look.

30yo
Long hair, great skin, nice ass, enhanced 32c, maybe 5'4 110 lbs
Looks-8
Body-9
Attitude-10
Service-9

Nah He
06-03-09, 21:12
I stopped by Kays near Ellicott City recently and thought I would stop by during the day unanounced to see what would walk in the door. The old short msm took me through the the maze to my suite. I had to wait a while before my unknown lady came into view. I had visions of the tall trim Korean hottie who has greated me at the door before or maybe the new MILF who was helping hubbie make the house payment [a dream of mine ] but wait, it was YouMe, the kissing, tight bodied, itty bitty titty party girl. She locked lips with me and sucked up the contents of my insides. What a way to say hello. I can't say much more except that she is very giving, has never said no to any of my requests but then I am not too outside the norms. I had hoped to bring you guys a new story but alas, the same ass. I did get a little surprise while getting my wash down. My girl was doing the soapy thing when one of the other girls popped her head in the shower and giggled. She had a cute face and I had that split second thought that maybe she would come in and give me a hand or two. Poof and she was gone.

Anyway YouMe is still someone you should check out. Midpoint on the beauty scale but a real pleaser in every way.

I may give Kays a break and try Jade the next time. For sure I will find someone new.

Nah He

Watoothe
06-04-09, 02:01
Went to Mu about 5 months ago had may she was nice enough lots of groping during the massage ended up with $ for cbj and fs there was one other girl there that night heavy set while girl, mamasan was the prettiest one there just wondering if anyones seen any pretty girls there lately.

Facial
06-04-09, 17:37
Hey whats up with the old ladies here?

Went to pt, my girl quit so I had this old, fat out of shape lady (smell like smoke) I had her few months back, she told me her name was Yoko but this time she said her name was Hana (maybe she didn't remember me) table shower was nice but massage sucked and I felt rushed but I didn't mind at all, I could not take her loud talking. I saw a lady walking by as I was leaving out but she didn't make it any better, she also looked old. Pt used to be my spot, I'm going to have to check back later to see if my girl is back.

Aacountyman
06-04-09, 22:04
I stopped by Kays near Ellicott City recently and thought I would stop by during the day unanounced to see what would walk in the door.

Nah He

Are you talking about Hana Spa? I am confused.

Nah He
06-04-09, 22:30
Sorry for the cryptic posts.

Kyoto in Columbia

Your milage may vary,

Enjoy,

Nah He

Roamin Roman
06-05-09, 01:22
I have to agree with Butter Dog's recommendation.

R&T for .8

.8 for R&T??? You were ripped off. You should have gotten two at that price. Maybe even a .5 for great service. Next time, hold out for the standard rate, or take your business elsewhere.

BDIn fact, there have been times when the gal has tried to hustle a LOT more for R&T (before it began, and without even removing the top during the massage portion). In those (thankfully rare) instances, I've gotten up, thanked the girl for a nice massage (which it never was), gave her a.05 or.1 tip for her time, and then left. On one occasion, when the girl decided to follow me to the door and mutter at me in mamasan's presence, I simply turned to the MMS and said "She wanted twice the usual amount. She's unreasonable and not very friendly." I thanked the mamasan but said I might have to visit spas closer to home "because gas is so high now." She got the point and said something to the girl, but I didn't wait around to hear any more.

Next time, consider giving a minimal tip (for the girl's time) if you get another experience like the one you received at MU during this most recent visit. And, it goes without saying that you should try never to pay the tip up-front. The tip is always given at the end of the session. That way, it incentivises the girl to give good service.

R::R

VanDriver
06-05-09, 01:27
Went to Mu about 5 months ago had may she was nice enough lots of groping during the massage ended up with $ for cbj and fs there was one other girl there that night heavy set while girl, mamasan was the prettiest one there just wondering if anyones seen any pretty girls there lately.

Sorry, but you wait 5 months to post that crappy report and ask if there are any pretty girls there?

I am biting my tongue...

Van

Natty Bohner
06-05-09, 15:41
Went to B&S (rossville) yesterday. had a nice visit with CiCi(spelling?) Her Engrish was decent. I would rate her a 6. Prob in her mid 30s. .7 for house, .$ tip for pretty much everything on the menu. TS before the massage and suprisingly another after the activities. PM if you want details

Watoothe
06-06-09, 03:08
Sorry, newbie syndrome.

We cant all be pro's at this.

Sorry, but you wait 5 months to post that crappy report and ask if there are any pretty girls there?

I am biting my tongue...

Van

Oriole Mon
06-07-09, 14:59
Went to BS and saw Linda. Really good time with this lady, with standard tution. Things were great and no complaints. I will revisit. For those asking, this is in Silver Spring and full of Russians.

Oriole

Edosan70
06-07-09, 21:53
Sorry for the cryptic posts.

Kyoto in Columbia

Nah HeThanks for the tip, Nah He. Your post was spot on and I had a very pleasant and relaxing visit with Yumi. I'll be back soon (as soon as I have some Jacksons burning holes in my wallet again.

Edosan

Tanaka
06-08-09, 11:36
Visited Baltimore. Had an itch for Asian. The first place I tried was Jade Shiatsu. To my surprise, it was busy (3 pm) and mamasan (kinda big, with huge rack and not so good front teeth) asked me to come later. When I was leaving, another guy came, and he also was sent back to come in "30 minutes". WTF? Is this place SO hot?

Went to Oriental Spa. Yo-yo (does not look like mamasan, but she was the one who greeted me), was a cute one. .7 to get in. She asked me if I want someone in articular, and I said that she was good enough for me. While walking to a shower room, I saw another girl - not as pretty by her face, but had a slimmer body and a size "C". Shower was OK (they do not have TS, but I do not care much about it) and was used for getting to know each other. Short sauna trip followed by massage.

Massage was OK. It was not bad, but nothing to write about. A typical negotiation on extras, which resulted in HJ with Russian finish and elements of BBBJ for .6. She was trying to talk dirty, and seems like really enjoyed doing what she was doing, but no FS was on the menu. I stopped next day, and say her again, this time, before paying entrance fee, I asked about extras, and she said that her menu is not full. I stepped out and never returned back. I can get better massage and happy ending anywhere else.

Jackburtonpce
06-08-09, 17:49
Well,

Although I have given a number of good reviews of this place, I have to say I was extremely disappointed during my visit today. Seemed to be a new MMS from the last few times, didn't know me, I didn't know her. Was told my regular girls were either busy or on vacation, or not working today, but I was assured there was good talent. Drew a 50ish, thin gal with a marginal face. Short story, I was pressed for time and decided to stick it out. Bad, bad decision. Should have taken my cue from recent posters and just left rather than throwing good money after bad. My fault for that, but good lord, Kyoto obviously needs to deepen its talent pool!

One more experience like that and I am crossing it off my list.

JB

George Jones
06-08-09, 23:13
Went to BS and saw Linda. Really good time with this lady, with standard tution. Things were great and no complaints. I will revisit. For those asking, this is in Silver Spring and full of Russians.

OrioleWhich address in Silver Spring for this?

There are 2 blue skies in Silver Spring.

10701 Georgia and 9431 Georgia?

Thank you in advance.

George

Hotnow101
06-09-09, 19:37
Maybe things have changed. I use to go to Bluesky in silver spring but there were never any extras that would leave you satisfied. I found it to be a lot of money for little return. The only ones I saw there were older 40+ Russian ladies. Not all that appealing.

Is that what you saw?

Hotnow101
06-09-09, 19:48
I went to MU for the first time. Kelly was the one to take care of me. It was my first time at this place. I am not a newbie. Kelly looked good for her age. I would say she is in her mid 30's. She was not a young spinner like I was hoping for. I could take a shower there. This was of course done alone. There were no extra's at this place other than the standard treatment which includes extra work with the hands. So I put this place on my list of no action to be had. Kelly was nice but I won't repeat.

Nah He
06-09-09, 20:57
But I just keep getting drawn back to Kyoto. I know that in my last report I said I would try something North but my compASS just gets pointed one way. Walked in and waited 5 mins in the lobby because MMS's hearing is getting bad. Anyway she said she had 3 girls but they were a little busy. Asked if YouMe was in and was told not today. I said send in somebody pretty. I cooled my heels in the nude and finally in walks Jenny [sp]. She was cuter than YuoMe and maybe a little younger. Actually filled out her bra and had a cute smile. She was all business unlike YouMe who always does CPR before the shower. Anyway off to the shower we go. Not sure why I never run into any other guys on this walk, not that I want to. They must have traffic cop hidden someplace. Back to the shower, Jenny was very good at the soap down. Her skills are equal to YouMe's. Off to the oven and then back to bed. Jenny is cute, with manmade B's, tight bod and small ass. I got a very good massage but maybe I was hesitant or maybe Jenny knew I had asked for someone else and did not feel a connection. When time came for the tug I did some exploring. Now I usually do my exploring during the rub but this time I laid back and enjoyed it. The lights went down and I started grabbing skin which then caused her to stop and strip. I asked for a kiss but did not get any tongue and was not impressed with the contact. OK, the tug starts and I motion for a DATY and what I got was her standing on the bed tugging me. I did my best to get my head up far enough to practice my alphabet but no joy, I was barely lucky enough to get some finger play. After the 4th of July it was the standard hot towel followed by the money xfer and some candy and then the door. I was pleased at the time but as I write this report it is with a clearer mind and I think I should have pushed my case. Anyway I showed my satisfaction with a. 2 less than normal xfer. Maybe she was shy but I doubt it.

Nah He

Facial
06-09-09, 22:52
Kyoto usually have nice young girls, usually don't have anyone around 50's except the mamasan but then again who knows maybe its all new girls now. Its been a while since I've been there, I had made pinetree my spot but since my girl left, I'm looking for a new favorite spot. AMP need to get rid of all the older ladies. Why is it so hard to find a nice spot and when you do find someone you like, the girls leave.

Jackburtonpce
06-10-09, 14:10
At least she was cute, Nah he!

I'm almost afraid to go back, but I can't ignore the many good girls I have seen their either.

JB

But I just keep getting drawn back to Kyoto. Jenny is cute, with manmade B's, tight bod and small ass. I got a very good massage but maybe I was hesitant or maybe Jenny knew I had asked for someone else and did not feel a connection. When time came for the tug I did some exploring. Now I usually do my exploring during the rub but this time I laid back and enjoyed it. The lights went down and I started grabbing skin which then caused her to stop and strip.

Nah He

Kujome
06-11-09, 21:07
Hey, guys. Just wanted to add a few notes:

Yumi (or YouMe) is great fun. I've visited her a number of times over the past month or so. However, it seems that the quality is declining a bit. Got a great massage last time, but it lacked a little in the 'fun' department. Once when I was there we had some real hot pre-massage action with me sitting on the edge of the table and her standing, one leg up on the table. Lots of kissing and fondling. Another time, we spent quite a bit of time getting her warmed up. She made up for it with the 'big massage' last time. But, her attention to little head was not as intense as previous sessions.

If you end up going there around lunch time, make sure you don't time your session so you are leaving at 2:30. Ran into the mail lady delivering the mail to the place on my way out. She was waiting for me to come out of the entrance, and I was waiting for her to pass by. After I figured out she wasn't passing by, I just opened the door and held it for her since her arms were full. A little uncomfortable, but no big problems.

Has anyone noticed the security cameras in the main building entrance? Any idea if that tape is saved? Just curious

Finally. Last time I was there. On a recent holiday. I came out into the parking lot to find a guy sitting in his car with his window rolled down in the spot next to me in the parking lot. It freaked me out a little.- the parking lot was otherwise pretty empty. Dude.- if that was you out there, don't just sit there.

Also. One day I went in and asked for Yumi, but she was otherwise engaged, so I took Coco instead who has a pretty nice bolt-ons, and an otherwise decent body. She's a bit more business like, but generally a good time. Good English skills, and a sense of humour.

Looking forward to my next visit. Can't decide if I want to see Yumi again, who is really quite fun, or take my chances with someone new.

Cheers

Xsham
06-12-09, 05:13
My latest Kyoto visit (~1 week ago give or take 2 days) was pretty much the same as my last Kyoto visit. Kyoto is a conveyor belt much like Kim's with most visits following a familiar pattern: 1) Enter and be greeted by mamansan, 2) wait patiently a few minutes, 3) meet therapist and get 'ok' standup shower, 4) a few short minutes in the sauna, 5) back to room for decent, 7/10, massage and 6) standard NoVa HE or Russian (7.0 to 7.5/10 with limited or no negotiation, depending on what signals you give). However I saw a new provider (Yumi). I'm not as thrilled with her appearance as some other people are. She gets a 7 (barely) for face and body score combined. She is good 'in a pinch' and puts in a lot of effort if you are clean and well mannered but she shouldn't make those of you willing to spend a little extra for a better looking provider rush out of the house to get a massage there. Normally I see Jeannie but she wasn't there (see previous reports for information on Jeannie). As previously mentioned, 40 to 60 is the average and expected tip for traditional services at Kyoto.

I only want to make one point as a word of advice- ask for a shower after your visit or shower immediately after getting home. As I left the other day I saw them flip the towel on the table upside down instead of replacing it with a new, clean one. I always felt (and reported previously) that Kyoto was less 'clean' than other places. If you look closely at the tables themselves, or the linens, you will see marks here and there. The floors are also often not up to snuff. I quietly and politely called and told the MS about it after leaving and they allegedly replaced to towels. How many times have those towels been flipped instead of replaced with clean ones? It is sound advice to shower before you leave any of these locations as most places won't turn you down. The exception would be when they are very busy.

http://kyotospamassage.com/

Edit- It is really unsurprising that Kyoto is getting more traffic now. For Maryland AMPs, the Jessup area spas continue to allow themselves to be beat up in the bad economy. Silk, for it's first two weeks open, had 2 very attractive 26-34 year old providers that subsequently left within the first month. I have also noticed a trend where the hottest new AMPs with the youngest therapists are moving further north with the passing months. Elkton and Timonium for example have two AMPs with young (<35 year old) therapists. A visit to those locations would mean a 1 to 1.5 hour drive if you are close to D.C. There are still some good places, but it's dwindling out. The main cause of this seems to be a lack of new, attractive and young providers. If you're in the area, don't forget about Jade Shiatsu as it is home to a few old friends from the Jessup area.

Nah He
06-12-09, 07:52
I am new to this world of AMPs and saying that my score card has fewer ladies on it to use when doing the math. YouMe in not a looker and I think an earlier post may give her face a 4. She is a party with me and that is what I am paying for. Jenny [or maybe Jeanie] is cuter in the face, does not have a fully trimmed bush as YouMe does and has tits you can grap on to. Jenny did not come through like YouMe did for me. I am sure I had a lot to do with her performance BUT she is the pro and should be able to liven things up. Maybe if I get her next time things will be better. As far as clean, I have never noticed any problems, the place smells clean, the table towels look clean. During the dress up the provider strips the table and I assume they go back to the laundry. The shower smells of Lysol so I know that they clean it every now and then. With that said I really do appreciate the heads up and will take a closer look the next time. I am not against telling MMS to clean up her act.
I will need to set my GPS for Jade and give it a look.

Thanks,

Nah He

Oriole Mon
06-12-09, 08:32
Maybe things have changed. I use to go to Bluesky in silver spring but there were never any extras that would leave you satisfied. I found it to be a lot of money for little return. The only ones I saw there were older 40+ Russian ladies. Not all that appealing.

Is that what you saw?I guess YMMV. Hot 20's something.

Oriole

Jackburtonpce
06-12-09, 15:56
Actually, I have to agree regarding their questionable cleanliness. I have seen them flip towels. I have taken to bringing my own towel there, though now that I think on it maybe trying another place is the right solution.

JB

Johnjohnjr2000
06-13-09, 08:39
Good Stuff...I just relocated from the ATL (Atlanta and Birmingham). I have only been to Kyoto. Yumi does a good job I have been there three times looking for more but haven't got much more so I'm going to have to venture to other places. I will say Yumi does a good job of doing her work..I have had other women "get tired" after 5 minutes on a tug but Yumi does the job until complete. I have had some good times with her and what amaze me was her eagerness to do a DFK..wow..despite the smokers breathe. I also notice some stains on the bedsheet that did not cum(come) from me...I did meet another girl there but she was fired..i guess because she offered the menu that I was looking for...oh well I gues I have to go up north as a another poster suggested

cheers!!!

My latest Kyoto visit (~1 week ago give or take 2 days) was pretty much the same as my last Kyoto visit. Kyoto is a conveyor belt much like Kim's with most visits following a familiar pattern: 1) Enter and be greeted by mamansan, 2) wait patiently a few minutes, 3) meet therapist and get 'ok' standup shower, 4) a few short minutes in the sauna, 5) back to room for decent, 7/10, massage and 6) standard NoVa HE or Russian (7.0 to 7.5/10 with limited or no negotiation, depending on what signals you give). However I saw a new provider (Yumi). I'm not as thrilled with her appearance as some other people are. She gets a 7 (barely) for face and body score combined. She is good 'in a pinch' and puts in a lot of effort if you are clean and well mannered but she shouldn't make those of you willing to spend a little extra for a better looking provider rush out of the house to get a massage there. Normally I see Jeannie but she wasn't there (see previous reports for information on Jeannie). As previously mentioned, 40 to 60 is the average and expected tip for traditional services at Kyoto.

I only want to make one point as a word of advice- ask for a shower after your visit or shower immediately after getting home. As I left the other day I saw them flip the towel on the table upside down instead of replacing it with a new, clean one. I always felt (and reported previously) that Kyoto was less 'clean' than other places. If you look closely at the tables themselves, or the linens, you will see marks here and there. The floors are also often not up to snuff. I quietly and politely called and told the MS about it after leaving and they allegedly replaced to towels. How many times have those towels been flipped instead of replaced with clean ones? It is sound advice to shower before you leave any of these locations as most places won't turn you down. The exception would be when they are very busy.

http://kyotospamassage.com/

Edit- It is really unsurprising that Kyoto is getting more traffic now. For Maryland AMPs, the Jessup area spas continue to allow themselves to be beat up in the bad economy. Silk, for it's first two weeks open, had 2 very attractive 26-34 year old providers that subsequently left within the first month. I have also noticed a trend where the hottest new AMPs with the youngest therapists are moving further north with the passing months. Elkton and Timonium for example have two AMPs with young (<35 year old) therapists. A visit to those locations would mean a 1 to 1.5 hour drive if you are close to D.C. There are still some good places, but it's dwindling out. The main cause of this seems to be a lack of new, attractive and young providers. If you're in the area, don't forget about Jade Shiatsu as it is home to a few old friends from the Jessup area.

Roamin Roman
06-13-09, 14:44
I only want to make one point as a word of advice- ask for a shower after your visit or shower immediately after getting home. As I left the other day I saw them flip the towel on the table upside down instead of replacing it with a new, clean one. I always felt (and reported previously) that Kyoto was less 'clean' than other places. If you look closely at the tables themselves, or the linens, you will see marks here and there. The floors are also often not up to snuff. I quietly and politely called and told the MS about it after leaving and they allegedly replaced to towels. How many times have those towels been flipped instead of replaced with clean ones? It is sound advice to shower before you leave any of these locations as most places won't turn you down. The exception would be when they are very busy.Well, now there's a detail I don't mind seeing pointed out. Xsham is right on this score. Kyoto, and a couple other area AMPs, are apparently trying to cut expenses by reducing their laundry bills. Fewer loads of washing towels means less money "down the drain," as it were. Maybe this is a rating factor we ought to include in our reports on AMPs, i.e., whether they do the ol' "Linen Flip" or whether the place a new towel and perhaps even a new sheet after each customer.

One way to foil this re-use of towels: When you're alone in the room, look for where they store the towels. It'll usually be in a closet or open-shelf unit inside the room. Unless you're the first customer, or unless you see MMS or the therapist actually place a new towel on the massage table, take the towel that's there and fold it up and place it where it won't be seen readily. Then, get a fresh towel from the shelf or closet and put that one on the table. And, as a courtesy to the next customer, be sure to mess up the towel that was used for your session. You can use it to clean yourself, "spill" some alcohol on it, spit the mouthwash into it (if you're given a cup), "accidentally" drop it on the floor and ttred on it, etc. This way, it's difficult for them to re-use the towel.

R::R

(FWIW, in the Roman Senate saunas, that's how we deal with used towels. It just helps keep everyone happier.)

Stumbler53
06-13-09, 18:41
Been missing in action for some time because of the wonderful economy. Working again so time to play again. Went to old faithful on Joppa. Got Sophia ,older ,big chest, great ass, wonderful rose tatoo & tramp stamp. All was available, didn't last long because of all the time away. ok massage a little rushed out in 45 minutes. As I was leaving 2 young pretty girls in waiting room.

Nah He
06-14-09, 20:51
I stopped by Kyoto again, what is wrong with me? The little head is doing all the thinking. Called first to see if YouMe was in. Told she was waiting just for me. Be still my heart. Her work is always top notch and her back walking is just short of back breaking. Cut and paste my previous posts with one exception, I was looking for DNA. Now this place is not brand new and could use a paint job but I did not see any problems. Now this from an ex-GI who has been in some nasty places in all corners of the world so YMMV. After the little head was finished I decided to keep an eye on things during the wrap up. I noticed that the clean up towel and wash cloth were dropped on the floor. The table cloth was folded. OMG. I decided to break cover and let YouMe know that some people are saying that K's is not as clean as it could be and that towel flipping is a major no no. Her expression changed and she left with the towels. If I know Asians it will take more then me change their SOP. Maybe all of us should raise our voices. So here is my theory, if she folds the towel then that means I was first. The mind can rationalize it's way around any speed bump. As usual, YouMe cracks the front door to see if there is any traffic. Just my luck, the ladies church group just let out and were having a conversation in front of the door. YouMe giggled and held me back. Once the coast was clear I made the exit only to find them standing by the outside door. I made a left and hit the water fountain for a long drink. By then the girls had waddled outside and were in the street. I exited and made a circular route to my car. I almost backed over one wide load but was able to make my exit without any tickets.

Nah He

Ginger Man
06-15-09, 16:12
I stopped by Kyoto again, what is wrong with me? The little head is doing all the thinking. Called first to see if YouMe was in. Told she was waiting just for me. Be still my heart. Her work is always top notch and her back walking is just short of back breaking. Cut and paste my previous posts with one exception, I was looking for DNA. Now this place is not brand new and could use a paint job but I did not see any problems. Now this from an ex-GI who has been in some nasty places in all corners of the world so YMMV. After the little head was finished I decided to keep an eye on things during the wrap up. I noticed that the clean up towel and wash cloth were dropped on the floor. The table cloth was folded. OMG. I decided to break cover and let YouMe know that some people are saying that K's is not as clean as it could be and that towel flipping is a major no no. Her expression changed and she left with the towels. If I know Asians it will take more then me change their SOP. Maybe all of us should raise our voices. So here is my theory, if she folds the towel then that means I was first. The mind can rationalize it's way around any speed bump. As usual, YouMe cracks the front door to see if there is any traffic. Just my luck, the ladies church group just let out and were having a conversation in front of the door. YouMe giggled and held me back. Once the coast was clear I made the exit only to find them standing by the outside door. I made a left and hit the water fountain for a long drink. By then the girls had waddled outside and were in the street. I exited and made a circular route to my car. I almost backed over one wide load but was able to make my exit without any tickets.

Nah He

you only have to walk past the smokers, if there, and they do not know where you have been. I used to enter that way, but it was locked last time.

Also good if LE is scouting the exit.

Member #4338
06-15-09, 19:17
On my last two visits to the west side I have encountered superior talent. First Cherry who is now gone and this afternoon Nana. Highly recommended.

Liquorinfront
06-16-09, 08:47
Good morning...newbie here. Curious about proliferation of AMP's in York Road corridor. Any recent experiences to help me choose for first time?

Ginger Man
06-16-09, 15:53
Good morning...newbie here. Curious about proliferation of AMP's in York Road corridor. Any recent experiences to help me choose for first time?

hope you are wearing flannel undies.

Seriously, you must read the forum yourself first. Get an idea of what is being said here and how it is being said. Then, if you figure it out, go somewhere and write a tactful report here. Build some credibility, few will want to trust you with intel until you have.

You have to earn trust, this is a high risk hobby.

Nah He
06-16-09, 21:59
Lets say I am stopped on the way out of an AMP and I get the 3rd degree from Barney Fife, what is the correct answer? Can you get a massage while in the nude from a person of the other sex? Can someone of the other sex give you a shower? I understand that sex is not alowed in a massage parlor so no reason to ask. BTW I always park out side close to the door because that seems the most natural thing to do. If you park a block away it would seem that you are trying to hide something.

Does that make sense?

Thanks,

Nah He

Brahmabull
06-17-09, 11:32
Lets say I am stopped on the way out of an AMP and I get the 3rd degree from Barney Fife, what is the correct answer? Can you get a massage while in the nude from a person of the other sex? Can someone of the other sex give you a shower? I understand that sex is not alowed in a massage parlor so no reason to ask. BTW I always park out side close to the door because that seems the most natural thing to do. If you park a block away it would seem that you are trying to hide something.

Does that make sense?

Thanks,

Nah HeIt makes perfect sense, I always see people park far away and wonder around like they are not going to the massage parlor. If you are ashamed to be seen there, that means your intentions are other then good, ie you want sex for money.

If you want a good massage then park right up by the door and do not be ashamed.

If you do not want the massage and are just there for the "extras" see a 15min escort and save yourself some $, after the shower, and massage you may have 15-20mins left for what ever is on you mind, so why even bother with a AMP?

Midnight
06-17-09, 23:20
Lets say I am stopped on the way out of an AMP and I get the 3rd degree from Barney Fife, what is the correct answer? Can you get a massage while in the nude from a person of the other sex? Can someone of the other sex give you a shower? I understand that sex is not alowed in a massage parlor so no reason to ask. BTW I always park out side close to the door because that seems the most natural thing to do. If you park a block away it would seem that you are trying to hide something.First off, I'm not a lawyer, and even if I were, I'm not YOUR lawyer. Don't count on anything you read here to save your butt if the cops come after you; you're going to have to deal with the situation as it plays out. Check out the ACLU's "Bust Card" to get an idea of what your rights are.

There's a difference between "can I get arrested?" and "will this arrest hold up in court and get me convicted?". You can get hassled or arrested for damn near anything, although it's doubtful that a flimsy arrest will hold up for more than a few hours. If you mouth off to the officer (especially if you're away from witnesses), you may very well get your ass kicked, so be polite. If spending a few hours in Central Booking is going to ruin your life, don't do anything that risks arrest. You DO have to identify yourself, and it's not a crime for the cops to look up your phone number and call your house (well, it's arguable about being "harassment", but that won't keep you from getting divorced). If THAT is going to ruin your life, you should REALLY avoid pissing off the officer.

Don't admit to anything, but don't lie, either. While receiving a massage isn't illegal, the judge may not believe your story that you were just there for a massage if there's even the slightest evidence that you're bullshitting (and the cop who is hassling you won't buy it, either). Pissed-off judges won't reach out and slap you, but they can and will make you regret screwing around with them; avoid going to court if you can help it at all. If the cops start talking about how they found dozens and dozens of condoms on the site, and you were caught with your dick in the girl's mouth, you cannot make a "not guilty" plea fly, so don't try. You *might* be able to get away with "I didn't see anyone I liked, so after my shower, I just left", but it's pretty shaky.

The problem with parking close to the place is that it gives vigilantes an opportunity to get your tag number and play games with you; see the antics of the recently-departed "Baltimore John Watch" for examples. Yes, that sort of thing is technically illegal, but in the short run, they can usually get away with it. BJW's current status shows that it doesn't work long-term, but note that their site was live for the better part of a year before it got taken down. Was there anyone who suffered because of their efforts? Quite possibly, and it's not like he can sue them for redress, either.

Ginger Man
06-18-09, 18:38
About LE questioning you, there are two interesting videos, one from a lawyer and one from a police officer, if you Google "Don't talk to the police" they will come right up. Both guys say under any circumstances, especially if you are innocent, do not answer any questions until your lawyer is present and agrees. The police will arrest you for anything you say. Know your rights.

This does not apply if you are a witness to a crime where the police need to arrest a scumbag. Only if they are looking at your behavior.

Baltimonger
06-18-09, 19:38
This does not apply if you are a witness to a crime where the police need to arrest a scumbag.

I'm sure Carl Lackl would disagree with you on that point. This is Baltimore, the land of "Stop Snitchin'" after all.

Aacountyman
06-18-09, 20:53
I'm sure Carl Lackl would disagree with you on that point. This is Baltimore, the land of "Stop Snitchin'" after all.

That is so true. If I saw a gang-banger whack a guy in Baltimore. I would pull the "triple monkey".....hear no, see no, speak no evil.

Watoothe
06-19-09, 03:12
Ok I kinda skimmed the details in my last post so heres the play by play.

After checking the forums out for months I finally decided that MU sounded right for me. Being a complete chicken shit I drove by about a dozen times over the course of 2 weeks, even pulling in the lot a few times.

Needless to say one night around 9 finally had the stones to actually pop my cherry. Walked up rang the bells and was greeted by mamasan, tall very sexy lady, later I would be wishing she was on the menu. She led me in the back to a room asking me lots of the normal questions, have I been there before? No. How did I hear about them? Through a friend.

She seemed very nervous at first but once I explained that my "friend" comes there alot and he recommended it to me she seemed to settle down.

Next she brought in 2 girls for me to pick from, first was a think but cute white girl and the other was may a middle aged asian girl. I figured when in rome and went for may.

She was wearing a small lace babydoll with boyshorts underneath, cute but not great. She started the massage fairly light asked what I wanted and how hard. Took a tip from the forums and let my arms dangle so they could accidently brush against her legs while she worked. Built up my courage slowly and let my hands roam. Every now and then she'd adjust herself sometimes to give me better access and sometimes to cut me off depending on where I was roaming.

When it came to the flip she seemed like she enjoyed teasing me a bit. When she saw me at attention did alot of giggling and proceeded to massage me more making sure to rub against it everytime she got.

Eventually got to negotiations. Had agreed to $.30 for FS but realized I only had $ left so cbj was offered instead. When it came to this I have to say I had read about the lite blowing on the undercarriage but wow is all I can say.

I must've made a good first impression cause about halfway through she started to say ok ok come on, I thought she was tryin to tell me to finish but she got up and gestured that FS was on the menu after all.

Afterwards she cleaned me up and gave me another 10 min rubdown all in all a very satisfying experience.

That One Kid
06-22-09, 22:18
Took the plunge the other night and made appointment for massage I found advertised on backpages. I was hoping it was the same AMP I read a report about that posted on craigslist a while back. Apparently I mistaken big time. They advertise at least 2 women when you arrive – not the case. Walk in, pay.6 for the hour, walk upstairs to wait upon the girls – but surprise mamasan is the only girl working, who is about mid 50, on the chunky side, no face to speak of and to top it off, smelled horrible. Settled for HJ which I think was all on the table and got the hell out of there. Paid $ total.

Massage – 2
Face – 1
Body – 1
Attitude – 5

Brent J66
06-24-09, 08:34
Lately I have been on a WSW kick, but I have had a pinched nerve in my back that I needed taken care of. My experience is that even with out a happy ending AMP can give the best massages if you let them do their job. Of course I went to an ol friend. Lisa at Blue Sky. She is middle age and not exactly slender but her massage skills are amazing. As far as happy ending goes. Lets just say that she knows me well enough now that I get to decide how the happy ending happens.

Facial
06-26-09, 23:44
Said they had new lady so I'm thinking I was going to get my girl back (which it had happend before) I went over there couple of days ago, the new lady is not new, she knew how to use the soap in the shower. She cleaned me soooooooo good on the ts. She's old but the old lady had some tricks. As soon as we were in the room she wanted to know what $ she was getting. I askes for her prices for fs and daty she replied one bill $ so I jumped at it, she took off all her clothes and she was ready for me, she acted like a cheap AMP you know I respect women but sometimes when they are aggrassive, you have have to treat then like thty want.

Have any other guys been getting lucky here too? Any new ladies worth coming to see?

Handsfree
06-28-09, 00:40
Lately I have been on a WSW kick, but I have had a pinched nerve in my back that I needed taken care of. My experience is that even with out a happy ending AMP can give the best massages if you let them do their job. Of course I went to an ol friend. Lisa at Blue Sky. She is middle age and not exactly slender but her massage skills are amazing. As far as happy ending goes. Lets just say that she knows me well enough now that I get to decide how the happy ending happens.If you want to take a drive to k street in DC you will find a ton of nice WSWs that have rooms. Massage is on the menu for many of them before the main course.

Butter Dog
06-28-09, 19:58
Back on the prowl. Stopped by B&S in Rosedale (car’s in the shop, so I had to pick something close that I could peddle the ol’ Huffy to). Met Jojo. Small, but packs a powerful punch. Very interesting rub. Kept away from the butt. And she used a quarter bottle of lotion on my back. Not recommended if you’re coming home to the SO (FYI, out of state right now!). Towel rubdown didn’t hide the evidence. Sweaty bike ride did the job! No TS (No TS???, WTF?) Offered upgrade, not sure, and didn’t ask, if full menu is available.

LARS™ Rating:

Face: 7.5
Body: 8
Attitude 8
Service 8

B.D.

Liquorinfront
06-29-09, 12:20
Finally took the plunge last week with a 30 min. session. Couldn't understand name of provider, approx. 5'2" mid-30's, petite bod. Expected negotiation upon flip but never happened. Went right to business on nice HJ and put my hand up her shorts. Poked the honey pot until fireworks went off. She stood nearby while dressing..got the hint and pulled out $.4 which she accepted happily. Overall good experience.

VanDriver
06-29-09, 21:53
Finally took the plunge last week with a 30 min. session. Couldn't understand name of provider, approx. 5'2" mid-30's, petite bod. Expected negotiation upon flip but never happened. Went right to business on nice HJ and put my hand up her shorts. Poked the honey pot until fireworks went off. She stood nearby while dressing..got the hint and pulled out $.4 which she accepted happily. Overall good experience.You mean you tipped $140 on top of the house fee for a HJ? I must have misread something here.

Van

Liquorinfront
06-30-09, 09:54
"You mean you tipped $140 on top of the house fee for a HJ? I must have misread something here."

Van

Sorry, still learning lingo. Paid $40.

Gintonicrocks
06-30-09, 10:46
You mean you tipped $140 on top of the house fee for a HJ? I must have misread something here.

Van

There, in the first listing of the Abbreviations Section is an explanation of Dollar Notation used in the forum. Up to a Benjamin it is .1, .2, .3, .4, to $. Then it goes $.1, $.2, $.3 and so on.

A .02 is what you put in, as I have just done.

Keep your heads down,
GTR

Popcruiser
07-01-09, 14:02
Had a late lunch with Vicki. She could easily become my favorite. During the back work my hands were able to roam freely. On the flip she did wonderful things to my thighs. Negotiated for.6 HJ. It was more than I wanted to do, but by then I wasn't thinking with my head and she was standing there in all her glory. Beautiful 36's that I had full access to while she was on the table with me. Nice tender clean up afterward.

Red330
07-06-09, 16:20
Just heard that a friend was pulled over upon leaving a York Rd AMP. He was asked if anything sexual happened, he said no. Was told not to come back - the parlors are being watched.

Be careful.

Johnjohnjr2000
07-07-09, 23:39
Visited my 2nd AMP place in the greater BWI area. Normal Tug and Massage. She begged me to come back but both girls were at least 40+. The girl was more concerned about her little puppy then me. She did get tired with the HJ but nohting was on the menu other than HJ. I'm hoping to find a full menu but not going to far out of odenton.

Skurge 1
07-08-09, 10:55
Reviewed CP and visited york rd to get away. Enjoyed nice roof-free session with mature euro. More options available. Heard voices of other euro and ameri women upon exit.

Check it out

Skyways240
07-08-09, 20:45
Just heard that a friend was pulled over upon leaving a York Rd AMP. He was asked if anything sexual happened, he said no. Was told not to come back - the parlors are being watched.

Be careful.There are five of them which one are you talking about?

Jim1240
07-09-09, 16:03
I am quite curious about the York Road concern that has been pointed by one of the previous posters. Does anyone have any more to offer regarding this locale and how should one respond to such an inquiry?

Baldconan1
07-10-09, 02:42
Greetings fellow mongers

I stopped in the Essex AMP, and noticed that there had been some new equipment and decorations. Of interest to me was a Table Shower; which I happen to enjoy. Older attendant Nancy did the deed for regular tuition and tip. Not a great massage, but was friendly enough and I was allowed total access to all including an amazingly tight kitty. She is not a spinner, but the whole package is natural. I will probably repeat.

Monger safely

BaldConan1

Red330
07-10-09, 10:03
I am quite curious about the York Road concern that has been pointed by one of the previous posters. Does anyone have any more to offer regarding this locale and how should one respond to such an inquiry?I did not ask which one. Probably should have. However, knowing this guy I would bet its BT.

Wish I could give more.

Member #4061
07-11-09, 03:07
Michele
Korean 32-36
5'5 118lbs 30A/B long flowing hair, nice tush

Face 8
Body 8.5
Attitude 9
Personality 9
Service 8
Massage x

Standard Candy on the way out...

Old Mama is back, so the ac is off for a few more days. Looks like someone is finally cleaning up the shower area. Half of the floor and walls have been refinished. It's about time...

Horsetrader
07-11-09, 09:54
Michele
Korean 25-28
5'5 118lbs 30A/B long flowing hair, nice tush

Face 8
Body 8.5
Attitude 9
Personality 9
Service 9

Standard Candy on the way out...

Old Mama is back, so the ac is off for a few more days. Looks like someone is finally cleaning up the shower area. Half of the floor and walls have been refinished. It's about time...I usually agree with BmoreSlim, but not this time. Everybody has different tastes. He must have liked Michele better than I did. I'd rate her well below the average west side girl.

My estimate of age is 35+. Said she grew up in Korea but has lived in USA for 15 years, family still in Korea. Says she only goes back there every few years, doesn't like it. She lacks some of that Korean sweetness, but still has the "I want money" Korean attitude. Her English is good enough and attitude is American enough for me to believe 15+ years here.

I didn't get a massage at all, she just wanted to cuddle and talk. All the other services were provided first, but everything was well below average in quality (acting skills were terrible). I was with her for a little more than an hour but not long enough for mamasan to come knocking.

Next time I'm presented Michele, I will ask for another option. I'm ready for her to go back to NYC.

Member #4061
07-11-09, 14:20
My estimate of age is 35+. Her English is good enough and attitude is American enough for me to believe 15+ years here.

I didn't get a massage at all, she just wanted to cuddle and talk.

Now that I think about it you might be right horsetrader. I'm not a very good judge of age with these women. I would say she might be 2 years away from needing a vaginoplasty for sure, but her face and body threw me off. I loved her ass. It was an ass I don't come across very often(very soft yet still shaped perfectly)

Anyway, I also didn't get a massage. After the shower she just laid down on the table face first which was sort of strange. I rolled with it and everything worked out well. No need for acting skills or gel last night because she took off like a rocket ship.(YMMV) I could have probably keep going until a second pop, but I was too tired. Although she didn't help me dress which was a first at this place, she did DFK which was also a first at this place for me.

-maybe I should stop writing reports while still horny.

Baltimonger
07-11-09, 17:46
Johnjohnjr2000,

Rising Sun and BT belong over in the Prince Georges County thread.

I did not ask which one. Probably should have. However, knowing this guy I would bet its BT.

Wish I could give more.

No, it would have to be something else such as:
BI
AM
MU
NC
JNW
ES

....or possibly another unnamed spa in the York Rd. corridor.

(If they really didn't want them in BalCo, then there wouldn't be so many. Of course the county leaps at every opportunity to zone drug treatment facilities out of existence- see A Helping Hand LLC)

Member #4061
07-12-09, 11:08
I am quite curious about the York Road concern that has been pointed by one of the previous posters. Does anyone have any more to offer regarding this locale and how should one respond to such an inquiry?

Don't tell them anything. The relations between two consenting adults are non of their business. The only thing they can prove in court is what you admit to them. They have no cameras in the place, and no listening devices. They are not in the room. Be calm, cool, and collective, yet assertive. Help them understand that you are familiar with your civil liberties, and you don't wish to partake in a witch hunt of a small business owner who pays many local taxes.

Booty Pirate
07-12-09, 17:45
Don't tell them anything. The relations between two consenting adults are non of their business. The only thing they can prove in court is what you admit to them. They have no cameras in the place, and no listening devices. They are not in the room. Be calm, cool, and collective, yet assertive. Help them understand that you are familiar with your civil liberties, and you don't wish to partake in a witch hunt of a small business owner who pays many local taxes.

Effin' right on, Brother!

Horsetrader
07-16-09, 23:13
Business takes me to Toronto from time to time and allows me the chance to sample the Toronto AMPs. There was never a surprise until last night when Penny (from ML) appeared in the lineup. We recognized each other and said "hi", but I opted for another provider.

After the Black Wednesday event, I believed that most of these girls do not have proper passports and pretty much live underground. But how did Penny get across the Canada boarder? Perhaps they are doing better jobs of getting proper travel papers, which may help keep immigration authorities off their backs.

Just a random semi-related thought.

Horsetrader

Chulk Doe
07-16-09, 23:49
Hey pals.

I'm new in town and I don;t know where to get started. Perheps someone generous enough could PM me and give me the nuts and bolts of this.

Greatly appreciated and thanks in advance.

Popcruiser
07-17-09, 04:28
"the defunct little brick house on York Rd near the old Crown Station"

Defunct? There is nothing "defunct" about the little brick house near the Crown station, unless your definiton of defunct is different than mine.

LexLuther
07-17-09, 07:32
Digamex2000,

I think you put too fine a point on this issue. Yes, people are making money in China and other source countries on the traffic in human beings. But the women who are so trafficed into the U.S. can hardly be considered slaves. It's entirely analagous to the Mexicans who come across the border illegally.

Both sets of people have debts which they are obliged to pay off in order to protect their families, who are held hostage (in an economic sense) until those debts are satisfied. But in both cases, the traficee has the freedom to move about the country at will. In both cases, the traficee could (in theory) work in another industry if (in so doing) he/she could make enough money to pay off their debt.

These women are only enslaved to the extent that all Americans are slaves to their debt and to the extent that most Americans are "wage slaves."

LexLuther

Smiling Fox
07-17-09, 08:59
I don't believe I have ever been to an AMP where I didn't get a chance to talk to the lady. In many cases they live in town or they stay at the place or in a dormatory setting. Yes they work long hours, and maybe we don't think the conditions are the best. But none has ever indicated that they are their against their will. Many infact are students. Mostly in NY. I met a couple of girls from LA, going to school out there. Look the money is good. The work is protected. Maybe not what we think, but for them its easy and probably boring work.

Some where I heard they are allowed to see 10/day. They can go out and return after hours. They are fed, housed, and cared for.

Yes they are assets, and worker bees, and slaves to their jobs. Arent we all.

I think there is an agency or two in NY that sets up a contract between the girls and the the house. Its just an impression I got from a few conversations.

Just my take on it.

Smiling Fox

Jim1240
07-17-09, 09:09
Horsetrader,

You refer to a something called "Black Wednesday," plese be specific to what you are referring. What? When? Please provide more details.

Thanks

Member #4061
07-17-09, 13:12
Enough with lawyer talk. I know I'm not a frequent contributor, but I could care less about someone's travails with their bad marriage. What ever happened to detailed MP reports with a happy ending. Sheesh.

I pegged you as a cop/community activist one year ago, and it seems I was right on the money. To anyone that reads this do not send Digamex2000 any info over PM. If you don't visit AMPs, you have no business on this thread. You state you stopped visiting AMPs years ago, but you still PM for information pertaining to providers/locations. BBBJCIM on your AMP visit at ML. That was a Blatant lie and you know it, sir. ML is a standup establishment as are the rest of the AMPS in the county. Have a nice life.

-If you're worried about slave labor than stop drinking orange juice and eating tomatoes. Field workers earn .80 per buschel. AMP workers earn more than your wife.

Airtech22
07-17-09, 17:16
Long time member, new "name". All area Amps that I frequent are definitley stand up establishments with real working class people just trying to make a living. "Slave labor" is just a figment of somebodys fantasy, especially in the Maryland area. Treat the ladies with respect and you will recieve the same, if not more.

Horsetrader
07-17-09, 17:55
Horsetrader,

You refer to a something called "Black Wednesday," plese be specific to what you are referring. What? When? Please provide more details.

ThanksThis was a while ago so I'll give a newbie a break. Go to the archived 2006 DC massage parlor reports. Start reading at about August 15, 2006.

Brahmabull
07-18-09, 01:19
I don't believe I have ever been to an AMP where I didn't get a chance to talk to the lady. In many cases they live in town or they stay at the place or in a dormatory setting. Yes they work long hours, and maybe we don't think the conditions are the best. But none has ever indicated that they are their against their will. Many infact are students. Mostly in NY. I met a couple of girls from LA, going to school out there. Look the money is good. The work is protected. Maybe not what we think, but for them its easy and probably boring work.

Some where I heard they are allowed to see 10/day. They can go out and return after hours. They are fed, housed, and cared for.

I think there is an agency or two in NY that sets up a contract between the girls and the the house. Its just an impression I got from a few conversations.

Just my take on it.

Smiling FoxNot quite,

I have been dating a girl for over a year who worked in an AMP several years. And she has worked at many, most of them are the same setup.

They are not "slaves", as they can quit the place when they want to and go somewhere else. However they are working for 1-5 years typically to earn money to support their families back home (usually China, even the Korean girls in most AMPs are from China which has a large Korean population).

They can NOT, repeat can NOT come and go as they please. Most owners do not like the girls to have any type of life outside the spa as it invites unwanted "DRAMA", boyfriends, friends, local family etc, all create issues for owners who want the girls 100% focused on the owners business.

They can only go on their designated days off/vacation, at all other times they are not free to come and go as they please.

If they work in the NY city area, they may have 1 day off a week or 2 days off every 2 weeks, some spas are like this in the NY area, usually the girls go to their apt only on these days off.

They usually sleep there in the service rooms. They do not get free food, most spa owners charge the girls 10-20.00 a day for food, then make them cook it themselves on a rotating schedule.

They all share in the housekeeping daily duties, and also rotate a laundry schedule, example Monday: Yumi cooks, Julie washes towels.

If they are working in a 7 days/week place (meaning all girls work everyday) they rotate a vacation schedule based on the number of girls, example: 6 girls means a girl goes on vacation for 1 week every 6 weeks.

Its not a paid vacation, actually the week after vacation, the girl does NOT get any of the house money (70.00 fee you pay for 1hr) for the week immediately after their vacation (the only money they earn this week is from your tips). This is the owners way of re-couping $$ for the customers he was not able to service while that girl was out the previous week.

They are expected to equally pay for, toothpaste, toliet items, tissue, soap etc.

For those in MD, they typically take their week off and return to NY, where they probably pay around 300.00 per month to share an apt with 3-4 other girls who rotate in and out on their vacations. They may have friends in NY that they came to the US with or they may just want to rest and shop. Most have limited english, but speak fluent Korean and Chinese, which they can find businesses in NY that cater to them.

Most AMPs in NY and NJ are about the same as MD. The girls in MD, typically do not live in this area and see very little outside of the AMP and the bus station in chinatown that has the 20.00 Ny tickets. There are of course a few exceptions.

You would not believe how little of that "House Fee" ever gets to the girls doing the work. So remember this when you are considering your "tip".

Remember if they make 10.00 per 1/hr session their first 1-2 customers just pays for their daily food fee.

They do may good money because they work 12-17 hour days, and you may think it is easy or boring, but how would you like to do what they do to 10 or more guys a day? DO NOT FOR YOUR LIFE think these girls love what they do. They do it because there is no other way for them to make the same amount of money with their limited english and absent valid work papers.

Digamex2000
07-18-09, 01:24
"the defunct little brick house on York Rd near the old Crown Station"

Defunct? There is nothing "defunct" about the little brick house near the Crown station, unless your definiton of defunct is different than mine.Last I had seen they had quit advertising ages ago so I assumed they were closed. My only experience there was with an empty house, not very attractive MMS doing a rnt then wanted 20 to take her top off on top of that. , then when I left, all of a sudden there were 4 "therapists" sitting on the sofa, the youngest, maybe 21, displaying her wares in a short black mini playing computer games. Go figure.

Digamex2000
07-18-09, 01:37
ML is a standup establishment as are the rest of the AMPS in the county.

Have a nice life.

I'm not sure if you're joking or not. I always laid down.

LexLuther
07-18-09, 09:25

Just my take on it.

Smiling Fox

I still think you all don't understand what's going on. I think the model is less that of agencies setting up contracts. The girls do not work under any sort of contract. Certainly nothing written down and certainly nothing enforceable in any court of law. In reality it's more of a networking kind of arrangement. The nodes on the network are other working girls; spa owners; mamasans; Korean Taxi drivers.

If anyone pays any kind of fee, it's usually the working girl who is unhappy at her current establishment and wishes to find a new locale, new spa, new manager. There may be an informal method by which she reimburses someone else who is involved. But I believe the biggest outlay comes in where she pays the Korean Taxi driver who transports her by private car over sometimes great distances.

This mode of transportation works well for working girls who may not have the English skills or support infrastructure (friends, relatives, etc.) who would help an ordinary citizen or permanent resident to get from one place to another. If it happens the girl is not here legally, it would be difficult or impossible for her to fly across the country. She may feel uncomfortable taking the bus or train. Thus the Korean Taxi model for transportation.

This is not just my take on it, it's the way it works. The next time you talk to a K-girl who says she is from NYC or Flushing, ask her how much she paid the Korean Taxi driver to bring here to the spa.

There are, of course, exceptions. These include a fair number of Koreans who were married to Americans and whose marriages failed. They then discovered that they could indeed support themselves despite their lack of English or any usable training or experience. These girls may transport themselves by POV, fly, or take bus or train. You will find that these are the girls with a decent command of the English language. They may also have their own abode and are more likely to rotate among the spas in a given area and not go from state to state as other girls do. Some of them, in fact, are not only working girls but may be the owner as well.

LexLuther

Jim1240
07-18-09, 10:07
Horsetrader et. Al. I have been doing my homework as I fear being "castigated" by the senior members for not having done the proper reviews before asking a question. I appreciate your acknowledgement that something that happened in 2006 "may" have been overlooked. I have thoroughly enjoyed reading this board for the last couple of years and will ready myslefself to provide a review soon.

Airtech22
07-18-09, 11:52
Well said and extremely accurate!

Smiling Fox
07-18-09, 12:04
Therre was one location. Won't mention it but it was sacred.

They broght new girls in. I believe every thrus eveing.

Came in by van. I do believe.

Now I won't gurarntee it.

I just know there is a network, contract, agreement, and alot of it comes out of NY. And I know that most of the girls I have spoken with leave me with the very destinct impression that they are there to make money, some don't like it, some need it for school, some like the work. But I have not ever heard any indication that they are their against their will.

Lex, you are definetly more versed, and is a few others out there.

And I have no problem with any of your info. I suspect unless we were actually in the business we would know more.

I wouldn't mind that. LOL. Wouldn't mind owning a bar on the block, wouldn't mind owning an escort service. Hm. If you hit on a girl and your an escort service, is that sexual harrassment. LOL.

I have a rule at work. I never ever talk or touch. NEVER.

Now fire the lady, and take her upstairs. Ah. What joy.

Smiling Fox

Ginger Man
07-19-09, 05:56
I spoke once with a Korean Cab Driver in Annandale, well twice actually. He said he was an 'independent business man.' I know from a spa gal that he helped set up girls with the spas, knowing where the vacancies are and who was available. He got paid for that and for secure transportation 24X7 to anywhere.

The women are in it to make money. Korea is a male dominated society still, with few good opportunities for women, especially those with limited skills. Many have children from failed marriages. They need money. Oddly, many end up dating and marrying customers here. You would be surprised.

You know, I once read that in the early 1900's most of the providers in New York were Jewish. It is an entry occupation for participation in the economy.

Smiling Fox
07-19-09, 15:47
Ginger man,

You may be right. But, be sure of your history.

There was a considerable difference of opinion and reality in the 1900 than of today. The industry basics may not have changed, Nor the low respect of the industry. But it was very different in the 1900's, than today.

I am sure many female immigrant minorities resorted to prostitution then. Many of those groups had inroads to industry, trades, work. Different groups tended to go to diffent cities and followed the opportunities. The women followed too helping and surviving any way they could.

What the women did, I am sure can be documented, somewhere. Just be careful about the stereo types. Any thing you say about any one group, can probably be said about most if not all of the others too.

Smiling Fox

No phd in history. Just BA w/honors. American History.

Hotnow101
07-19-09, 17:11
Well, the information is interesting twist on what we usually get but I want to put a little more reality and less theory in this post. What's up with jnw? I went there 2 times both times asking for 130. The first time I said no the second time I thought what the heck. It was pretty bad. Guys don't waste the money there. I won't say names but let's just call her T. I would not visit this place until the service improves and rates come back to the norm. Avoid at all cost on this one. I took another one for the team.

Popcruiser
07-19-09, 21:16
""What's up with jnw? .......I would not visit this place until the service improves and rates come back to the norm. Avoid at all cost on this one. I took another one for the team"""

Sorry to hear you had a bad experience. I always enjoy myself there, even though I now prefer to escape to the other side of the street. I know who "T" is and I think she is new and will hopefully soon learn the norms.

Hotnow101
07-20-09, 18:39
""What's up with jnw? . I would not visit this place until the service improves and rates come back to the norm. Avoid at all cost on this one. I took another one for the team"""

Sorry to hear you had a bad experience. I always enjoy myself there, even though I now prefer to escape to the other side of the street. I know who "T" is and I think she is new and will hopefully soon learn the norms.I wish I had your luck, but I have to keep it honest for the guys reading this. They will charge you $30 for good service which is not good. T is not the person to deal with. Both times I went it was the same demand $30. Rule one for newbies, there is a reason you do not over pay as I did, it generally is not worth it. You will be unsatisfied in the end. Keep the your money and spend it on those who really want to work.

Baltjay
07-21-09, 18:57
Been a while since I've ventured to an AMP. I seem to have more luck with agency tail. It's HQ and I don't have to guess what I'll get. Anyway I figured I would get a rubdown this afternoon. Well went to JHH and for the first time went upstairs. Can you say shady? Bed on floor and overall dirty. Sophie was less than friendly, or at least she couldn't speak a lick of english. I tried but it was horrible, the hr session was about 40 tops. Nothing had. No tip, bad experiance. Now someone on here might have had their toes permanently curled by this chick, but it wasn't doing it for me.

So not being a quiter I went over to the new place on york. Nice 30's see rack and good shape. Great massage and nice flip. Somewhere you have to get to know the folks but I'll see her before she leaves.

I guess I'll venture out some more now that I'm not bartering for sex. Ie buying ladies dinner ect ect.

Hetero Man
07-22-09, 19:23
Tried to reach MU. Phones are full of messages.

Are they still in business?

Showboatt
07-22-09, 19:28
Tried to call Mu. Phone won't take messages. Are they open?

Baltoguy03
07-22-09, 19:39
Sophie was less than friendly, or at least she couldn't speak a lick of english. I tried but it was horrible, the hr session was about 40 tops. Nothing had. No tip, bad experiance. Now someone on here might have had their toes permanently curled by this chick, but it wasn't doing it for me.

So not being a quiter I went over to the new place on york. Nice 30's see rack and good shape. Great massage and nice flip. Somewhere you have to get to know the folks but I'll see her before she leaves.

I guess I'll venture out some more now that I'm not bartering for sex. Ie buying ladies dinner ect ect.Well I beg to differ. My usual girl is now on vacation and I had to settle for sophie. Big tits little chubby and big ass with nice tattoo. She was awsome. So friendly. Great massage. She started on top very slow and made sure I felt every inch of the inside of her. Gave me hot towel, and came back and started to massage again for about 10 minutes. After the ten she leaned over and said again? I said absolutely. This was just my first visit. The second visit. Lets just say I had a little bit of everything excellent rimming. Would def repeat.

Bullmarket2
07-23-09, 12:48
May be temporarily closed. Busted a few days ago. The usual biz violations. Seems Baltimore County is cracking down on the York Road corridor.

Baltjay
07-23-09, 16:52
Well I beg to differ. My usual girl is now on vacation and I had to settle for sophie. Big tits little chubby and big ass with nice tattoo. She was awsome. So friendly. Great massage. She started on top very slow and made sure I felt every inch of the inside of her. Gave me hot towel, and came back and started to massage again for about 10 minutes. After the ten she leaned over and said again? I said absolutely. This was just my first visit. The second visit. Lets just say I had a little bit of everything excellent rimming. Would def repeat.Glad you had better luck.

Skydiver
07-23-09, 17:25
Too bad about the closure.

I'll be on the east coast soon.

Thanks for the 411 from this forum.

If I partake, I will post a report.

Excellent Dude
07-23-09, 18:11
Busted! I called, no luck! I'd like to talk to her to wish her luck.

Excellent Dude

Alpha D
07-24-09, 23:55
Went there very recently. Had a good experience. Massage was OK. Other services worth repeating. Therapist was a very fit (no baby fat anywhere) former dancer of Korean heritage. Best abs I've seen in a long time. Great complexion. 30C enhanced. Standing shower with assist, dry sauna, and back to fan conditioned room. She walked on my back and worked the muscles well but lacked the technical skill of others. But what she lacked in technique with her hands she more than made up for in her personality, overall looks, and fetching frame. Oh, and she had a great pair of legs all the way up! Would have loved to watch her dance. Late 30s. Goes by Coffee (like the morning beverage).

Gave mammasan.8 and she promised to return with my change but never did.8 tip because of my therapist's total package. Will return. Will recommend.

Sr members feel free to pm.

AD

Mynameiswithhe
07-26-09, 02:44
Jnw was not very good the first few times I went there. However, my other place in Ellicot City was just a bit too far so I would go back from time to time.

The last few times have been better, but the girls change so much. It is cool to have the new girls there, but I personally like to have a regular.

Joe Stuart123
07-27-09, 14:21
Hit up Jade in Ellicott City. I believe her name was Ching. Great backrub, actually one of the best I've had in a long time. Took her time. Offered a HJ on the flip and couldn't resist. Very sweet girl.

Nah He
07-28-09, 22:09
I had some money and a penis burning a hole in my pocket so I decided to stop by my second home. Had a strange thing happen, while walking to the front door I noticed a guy in shorts ahead of me. When I got to the building front door he was entering the door to Kyoto. Well I know that it takes mms a little while to get to the door and I did not want to stand there with another guy drooling on the floor. I decided to make a right and get some water at the fountain. I rinsed my mouth for about 30 seconds and gave it a shot. The coast was clear. MMS came to the door and took my hand and led me to a room used by the girls for breaks. Gave my fee, asked for YuMi and was told she was off. Asked for someone cute and waited for about 5-10 mins. Yanked on my little guy to try and make a good impression and as usual it never works. Finally a retired sumo wrestler Lee pokes her head in and grabs my duds and heads for another room. As we walk down the hall I see MMS and I give her the "WTF" look and she sort of smiles. Then we hit the shower and the oven. Back to the room and Lee starts to massage. Not a great massage but the girl actually speaks. I talked to her about a whole bunch of stuff and everthing was OK till the flip. As long as I did not see her it was OK. Now that I had to get to work it was a little harder. She started playing with Willy and I grabbed some tits. She pulled them out and started rubbing them on Willy. Now I know that this should really be a turn on but this girl turned me off. Anyway mother nature can overcome many things and Willy gave up the sauce and I was ready to run.

Looks 4
Attitude 8
Would I do her again, NO.

Nah He

Hotnow101
07-29-09, 06:04
Jnw was not very good the first few times I went there. However, my other place in Ellicot City was just a bit too far so I would go back from time to time.

The last few times have been better, but the girls change so much. It is cool to have the new girls there, but I personally like to have a regular.Yeah JNW also was not very good for me. I tried it twice both times over charged with poor service. Well first time I said no to the charge second I tried it out.

Don't feel bad you are not the only one that have made mistakes.

Member #4061
07-30-09, 00:39
I am looking for an AMP with cute young girls (18-25) please help. I used to goto the one in dc off of k and vermont like 3 years ago before the big raid. I hate looking around for these things, if someone helps me out I will hook them up with Kristen (My girl) and she will F*uck you for free. Remember the staff must be full of cuties, not of old B*itches

Deal!It seems your syntax and grammer have improved since your streetwalker postings. Congratulations, that is quite an achievement in less than one day.

First and foremost you must understand that there is no such thing as a cute young girl in this hobby. That is a term used by propagandists to tear apart the relationship between a consenting man and a consenting woman. There are many reasons these persons are involved in this victimization, but the most common form nowadays is homosexuality/lesbianism/asexuality. These individuals don't want to see anyone happy. They must victimize someone somewhere because it's much easier to point their finger than to fix their own pathetic meaningless lives.

The more you post, the more familiar you sound. This whole driving force behind Kristin. What is this? I'm in W/W constantly and have never seen her there. In fact, if you watch the documentary, she copped and tricked due north of W/W. At about the same time these Kristin posts began to surface, one specific member of the community began to 'Feel sorry' for her. His heart went out to her. He was generally concerned and very horny. Maybe he can 'help her'. And by help her I mean lore her into his life and home with the promise of a better life. After all, he knows lots of people and he can get her the 'help' she needs. Once her mind is full of hope and his heart is full of 'help', they can begin a lovers' relationship. He is full of pride because he is a 'good man'! God would be honored to have him in his Kingdom! He doesn't pay for sex/companionship. He will never pay for sex/companionship. "That is disgraceful" he states. Once his lust fades for Kristin, he will remove her from his life by ending the relationship then telling the entire community how he tried everything to help this woman, but in the end it was all for not then he'll drink another beer. Kristin will be on the curb again sans money with an empty heart and a mind full of broken promises. I know his MO. I've seen it many times in this city. He is a form of a monger although he remains undecided.

If you are not part of that circle so be it. Check the city paper and Baltimore Sun for AMPs listings. Read this forum throughly. Start going to AMPs. There is an AMP guide on this thread. No one is going to hand you the platter with the meat already sliced. You have to do your own cooking 'round here. Lose that Ghetto talk too. If I wanted to hang out with pimps, I'd give them rides. These are women; They are not bitches; They are not little girls.

KAPISH?

Member #4061
07-30-09, 01:47
I passed four amps tonight before I finally made my way back to this place against my better judgement. The place is always consistent, but I really wanted a superb massage which has been lacking at this establishment for the last few visits. It seems the providers have taken the rate of inflation to heart. Instead of increasing price and risk losing costumers, they have taken to reducing standard services. I guess in the Korean mind if they exert less energy during each visit it's just as good as a raise. I hope good mama comes back soon, so I can talk to her about this problem. The shower at this place is either out of this world or standard. Tonight was very standard.

Yumi (fresh from Manhattan likes to shop and eat 'so she says')
Korean 36-39 yo
5'7 135-142lb 34 C (lots of make-up/ nice frame)

Face 7
Body 7
Attitude 8
Personality 6
Massage 5
Service 6

Standard Candy on the way out the door

She's no spring chicken and she's got some weight on her, but she wears it well. In her younger years, she was a damn fine looking Korean. You can see it in her face. She does not like dinning at ymca apparently, but she is a great orator. She is very skilled in that respect. As most Asians do, she looks good from behind. She had a great ass when she was younger, wow.

Pikey488
08-01-09, 12:43
Was on my way to JNW last night and last minute decided to check a new place advertised as Accupressure clinic. Haven't been to JNW in a few months and the last several times I went I was so turned off by the service I made a uturn and thought I would try this new place.

The place is much cleaner than JNW and got the same service I at a cheaper price. The woman, didn't catch her name gave a nice massage and extras were available upon the first visit. Opted for the "best service" for an additional $. Was worth it. Rates: 50 for half 60 for hour.

Will give this place a second try at a future date and hopefully it will replace the void of JNW, used to like that place, but it has go so downhill not even worth it now. Too bad. MMS is nice person and she always treated me well.

Careful out there. Hope this helps.

Butter Dog
08-01-09, 13:40
I went from a Jojo last time to a Yoyo this time. Not sure if it's the same Yoyo reported in the past at GH. Great body, in her 40's. Gave a DATY that almost threw me off the table and took her down for the count for a few minutes before she could recover. She returned the favor and a fun time was had by all.

BTW, there were three other providers there on my way out. All younger and a solid 8+ on the looks/body scale.

LARS™ Rating:

Face: 7
Service: 9
(Lost a few bonus points because of smoker's breath, or was it last night's kimchi?)

B.D.

Member #4338
08-01-09, 14:12
I went from a Jojo last time to a Yoyo this time. Not sure if it's the same Yoyo reported in the past at GH. Great body, in her 40's. Gave a DATY that almost threw me off the table and took her down for the count for a few minutes before she could recover. She returned the favor and a fun time was had by all.

BTW, there were three other providers there on my way out. All younger and a solid 8+ on the looks/body scale.

LARS™ Rating:

Face: 7
Service: 9
(Lost a few bonus points because of smoker's breath, or was it last night's kimchi?)

B.D.Good to see that some things endure!

Boom to bust on the west side. Ten days ago had a once in a life time session with Micky (young spinner with short hair) and then today a mediocre experience with linebacker material Yoyo.

As always YMMV.

Peace and love,

Lax

Pplovr
08-02-09, 01:01
Hit up 4 locations and was told by 3, "busy". Whoever settled for mms at the Elkridge establishment- times must be tough. Ended up climbing some stairs into a place sharing a DC area code. Met by Cindy, told to undress, no shower, paid for an hour, ended up paying for half hour, but stayed only 15 minutes. Massage therapist left door open and kept leaving to speak with someone. No menu, will not repeat. Save your time and your money.

Times for AMPs are tough, considering tapping other resources- if you know what I mean.

G Dose
08-03-09, 14:31
In Reisterstown. Went on Fri. All white american staff. Paid for 45min. Turned out to be more like 35. + 4jack tip to get nude. I know it costs more but I just enjoy american women more. Massage ok. Got Miranda. Sexy sexy sexy 20 something with killer ass. Just HJ, tho she said if I come back more will be on menu once she comfortable with me. I know YMMV.

Member #4061
08-05-09, 02:03
I hooked up with a Korean war vet tonight at the tree. I usually hit this place up once every 18 months just to see if they restocked with younger good looking providers(negative). When people tell me these woman are smuggled and held against there will, I just have to point to a provider like Lily. No one smuggled her anywhere. She looks like she arrived via the Florida Straits, and I don't mean through the arrival lounge. Anyway, since it was last call at AMPS throughout the state, I decided to give it a try. I have no more dead skin on my body thanks to the shower. It was not playful, but it was nice. The massage was actually quite good as can be expected with a provider this old. I could have done without the half jar of lotion and powder she keep dumping on me, but it felt good getting it rubbed into my skin. The only down side thus far was her age/looks and a distinct sour smell coming from the sheets, towels, or pillow. I got rid of the pillow and buried my nose in my hands for the next 30 minutes. She kept coughing, wheezing and saying yes, oh yes, in a raspy voice. I almost didn't want to flip(Almost).

Lily
Korean 50-54 yo
140-145 lbs 36 B (broad up top with small cup)
Face 2
Body 2
Attitude 3
Personality 3
Service 4

This might be a good .8 spot if you can find younger attractive providers with clean sheets. That sour smell followed me all the way home with the windows down. Needless to say, I won't be back anytime soon.

Jim1240
08-05-09, 07:36
"Anyway, since it was last call at AMPS throughout the state, I decided to give it a try."

Baltimore Slim

I am trying to figure out the meaning of this statement in your latest post. Are we seeing an end to these wonderful providers of joy? I don't understand your note!

Jim1240

Josh2456
08-05-09, 15:56
"Anyway, since it was last call at AMPS throughout the state, I decided to give it a try."

Baltimore Slim

I am trying to figure out the meaning of this statement in your latest post. Are we seeing an end to these wonderful providers of joy? I don't understand your note!

Jim1240I think he was refering to the time of day.

Alpha D
08-05-09, 16:23
Based on the timing of his report, I would suggest that what Bmore Slim meant was it was closing time ("last call"). I imagine he hit the place around 11:30 p.m. to 12:30 a.m. since his post was around 2:30 a.m.

I could be wrong, but without articulation of a speculation there can be little provocation.

Member #4061
08-06-09, 00:04
I was referring to the time of day. I believe most amps close at eleven or midnight except for Lotus Shiatsu which closes at 2 a.m. It was a late night. The only amps in the direct area are Pinetree and Albertos, so I stayed put. Trust me, if amp closures were on the front, my posts would be much more vivid and I would be livid.

Have fun guys and stay safe.

Slim

Rapid
08-06-09, 10:59
I hooked up with a Korean war vet tonight at the tree. I usually hit this place up once every 18 months just to see if they restocked with younger good looking providers(negative). When people tell me these woman are smuggled and held against there will, I just have to point to a provider like Lily. No one smuggled her anywhere.

Sadly, Pinetree has become a bonsai tree, although it still surprises me now and then. I stopped in last year, had a very good session with a lusty, chunky middle aged provider complete with shower fun which continued on in the massage room till way past the hour. Stopped in a month later and I drew a younger, 20s, very attractive but shy girl who wouldn't get out of her underwear and had me on dressed and out within the hour. Quality and service are uneven, to say the least.

My best and worst AMP experiences have taken place in that building and I keep checking back hoping.

Rapid

Facial
08-08-09, 19:57
Pinetree used to have youger pretty lady by the name of Lily. This Lily must be new cause my Lily is not there anymore, from the description she doesn't sound like my Lily. Lily that I know is in her early 30's, tall to be a korean lady and sexy as hell, gives great massge too but alittle shy, not like the other AMP. I think pt is going down, things changed alot. For the worse. Pt need to switch to younger ladies and leave the old ones out.

Bdls73
08-10-09, 18:55
I just ran across this link and thought some guys might find it useful
http://www.mapbuilder.net/users/bargaining/19077

B.D.

Mcbmore
08-12-09, 08:58
Hi,

Came across this add on CL has anybody been there any reviews? I am planning to check it out next week.

http://baltimore.craigslist.org/thp/1317309531.html

martin.

Woodlawn Mike
08-12-09, 19:31
I just ran across this link and thought some guys might find it useful
http://www.mapbuilder.net/users/bargaining/19077

B.D.I'm considering checking out Moon Light tonight. I didn't even know it still existed. I went there back in the day before the raid. I'm kind of skeptical about it now. Anyone been recently?

Scott B 1966
08-12-09, 22:56
Hi,

Came across this add on CL has anybody been there any reviews? I am planning to check it out next week.

http://baltimore.craigslist.org/thp/1317309531.html

martin.Hi,

When you get back, be sure to report. Looks promising. Report and gain more respect. Now is your chance.

Happy Hunting!

Scott

Baldconan1
08-12-09, 23:22
TOFTF today at new place. They told me it was the first day. Place was very clean and well-appointed. Regular tuition to Mama. Drew a late 30 - 40 Korean lady that looked 20 named for Kelogg's diet cereal. She was dressed in heels and a petty silk dress, with perfect make-up. Very friendly with a hug. She offered me a shower...stand-up...but she offered to assist and who am I to say no to a lady. A few minutes in the sauna and then back to the room. I requested and received a light touch massage, and was delighted with the tender attention. Free roaming was allowed, and I loved finding the hairless kitty and exploring the fullest natural mammaries I've ever seen on a Korean. Everything sampled was clean and tasty, and we finished with a standard ending. All in all a very good first experience and I will be back.

Face 9
Body 8-9
Skills 7
Attitude 8 Would be higher if there was a GFE available. Maybe this will improve over time. As always YMMV. Hopefully any other attendants will be as sweet, But I will repeat with same girl.

Be safe

Baldconan1

Propilot
08-13-09, 19:47
I need a AMP with nothing but young girls 18-24 age.

Please help, were are they location and the serivces name os the best B*tch

Dave

I consider myself a pretty level headed guy,and it takes alot to upset me,but dude( AVsmith/Davemiller65), you are starting to get in my craw. You come to our forum creating alot of anger,animosity and chaos. You're demanding,with no sense of respect for women. I do not give a damn about you or your point to point services. It can go to hell as far as I am concerned. You will never get a dime from me or others like me. YOU ARE NOT going to come to our Baltimore massage parlors to recruit young girls and pimp them. Find them on your own. No way. No how if I can do anything about. The buck starts and stops with me. If it sounds like you have pissed me off, you have. You caught me on a bad day with you're BS and I am on your ass like a hungry man on a Christmas turkey.

Propilot-over and out.

Facial
08-13-09, 21:22
Hey, lets not disrespect the ladies. They are not B****es.

Alot of the ladies are very sweet so lets not call names here.

Propilot
08-14-09, 08:36
Let me know were the cuties are and I will buy you a drink.

My friends and fellow mongers. Please DO NOT give this guy any information about any of our girls. He is definitely not who he claims to be. I have proof. I have (3) pm's from him threatening me but I do not know how to post them. There are other members that have been threatened by this Davemiller65/Avsmith guy also. He likes to threaten members who disagree with him or any of his requests for info. This guy is truly bad news to us and the girls.

I truly believe Bmore Slim when he states that the new crop of newbies(AVSmith/Davemiller65/Whiteboydp/ChuckieKimmel) are a collective group of ULE ,activists, or pimps that are very determined to get information about our girls. Whomever they are, they do not like it when we question their post or their motives.

Members, I would not lie to you. There are other mongers,senior mongers who like myself (have been here for years and who are well established),that can verify everything I write here. Once again I ask that you use a little detective work, compare post,compare pm's that have come forward and the truth will reveal itself. Please be careful out there.

Propilot-over and out.

What A Life
08-14-09, 16:53
Saw that this new place had opened and thought that I would check it out.

First, I like it's privacy. Although it is off of Rt. 40, it is hidden and the businesses located in the small strip mall are not very busy. Plus, the place is located on the third floor --- all by it's lonesome self.

Anyway, met Kay, an older but cute provider, and had a fine time. Standard tuition, great assisted shower, and plenty of playfulness. All my needs were met and there wasn't any upselling like I've been getting of late --- a very welcome development.

Also, the place was really nice! Not run down like so many other joints. The shower was big and clean, the rooms were spacious, and the place just had a vibrant look to it. So many places today look so seedy, but not this place. Well, it is new, so see it while it is in all it's glory.

Great service, nice location, pleasant atmosphere. I recommend it.

Rockerrexxx
08-14-09, 21:01
Went to TBC a few Wednesday afternoons ago. $$ flat fee. Nice medium massage from a great looking euro girl about 30. 8-9 on scale of 10, slim, blonde, NO TATS, clean shaven. Great conversation, non rushed, skillful release. Best I have had in a long time. No extras on menu.

Parkville
08-15-09, 00:10
Went to TBC a few Wednesday afternoons ago. $$ flat fee. Nice medium massage from a great looking euro girl about 30. 8-9 on scale of 10, slim, blonde, NO TATS, clean shaven. Great conversation, non rushed, skillful release. Best I have had in a long time. No extras on menu.That sounds good. My problem with TBC is that even though it is very nearby, the women are too old when I stopped by, although I went latter past 5pm, alhough I hear their morning shift is younger.

I have found younger talent, although not much, at ST. This is my preferred spot but I still go there sometimes and let the bigger head do the thinking and decide to save my money for another time.

Clinton Bush
08-15-09, 00:43
My friends and fellow mongers. Please DO NOT give this guy any information about any of our girls. He is definitely not who he claims to be. I have proof. I have (3) pm's from him threatening me but I do not know how to post them.

You can always copy and paste. But these forums are not really the place for getting into pissing contests. You should report any problems to Jackson. He is the Board Administrator and will take action as he sees appropriate.

Member #4061
08-17-09, 02:16
Cookie is back at the spot! She arrived five days ago. I almost forgot how much I missed her. I wasn't expecting much since the same old mama is there and the ac is still off, but when she walked in the room I almost passed out. She still looks good. She put on a few pounds, but haven't we all. Still the only woman in the state that offers a head shampoo. She is one clean masseuse. The shower was clean and vibrant. She took her time and massaged well with the soap. As far as showers go, it was in my top 5 for sure of all time. Best shower since I saw her last year. She still has a wonderful attitude, and claims she's still 27. Went back to the room for the massage which was very good. She worked my legs and back well then did her famous cookie soft touch. Wow, she is still very good at finding a man's soft spots. She has lots of teeth in her mouth as most asians, but now I'm nit-picking. Without going into too much detail, it's like this.
Anytime I catch myself saying aloud, "you're going to make me love you too much", I know I'm having a good time. After it was all said and done, I said "I could go for another one of those". Without hesitation she jumped up on the table and said "ok, it's ok if we're 5-10 minutes late." What a woman! Unfortunately little slim was exhausted. I got the full hour and she helped me dress.

Cookie
Korean 29-34 yo
5'4 118-125lbs 32 B/C
Face 8.5
Body 8.5
Attitude 10
Personality 10
Massage 8.5
Service 10

$ .1 for Candy on my way out the door

I tried to drop .2 for candy on my way out. She argued with me and said 'no, no it's ok". Meaning the original $ was good enough for the candy she had on hand. I was so shocked that I didn't know what to say. That's a first. Left .1 anyway.

-Treat her well fellas. She is a special woman. I look forward to next week.

Rtlr1
08-17-09, 08:00
Cookie is back at the spot! She arrived five days ago. I almost forgot how much I missed her. I wasn't expecting much since the same old mama is there and the ac is still off, but when she walked in the room I almost passed out. She still looks good. She put on a few pounds, but haven't we all. Still the only woman in the state that offers a head shampoo. She is one clean masseuse. The shower was clean and vibrant. She took her time and massaged well with the soap. As far as showers go, it was in my top 5 for sure of all time. Best shower since I saw her last year. She still has a wonderful attitude, and claims she's still 27. Went back to the room for the massage which was very good. She worked my legs and back well then did her famous cookie soft touch. Wow, she is still very good at finding a man's soft spots. She has lots of teeth in her mouth as most asians, but now I'm nit-picking. Without going into too much detail, it's like this.
Anytime I catch myself saying aloud, "you're going to make me love you too much", I know I'm having a good time. After it was all said and done, I said "I could go for another one of those". Without hesitation she jumped up on the table and said "ok, it's ok if we're 5-10 minutes late." What a woman! Unfortunately little slim was exhausted. I got the full hour and she helped me dress.

Cookie
Korean 29-34 yo
5'4 118-125lbs 32 B/C
Face 8.5
Body 8.5
Attitude 10
Personality 10
Service 10

I tried to drop .2 for candy on my way out. She argued with me and said 'no, no it's ok". Meaning the original $ was good enough for the candy she had on hand. I was so shocked that I didn't know what to say. That's a first. Left .1 anyway.

Thanks for sharing so much info but what and where is The Bakery ?

Techboy1200
08-17-09, 12:37
Fairly long time member, 1st time report. Feel that the board needs more quality reports. I have been to this location quite a few times and last time I was there I asked the provider to take a table shower with me, she said next time When I showed up last week I held her to her promise. She said that she had never done that but would honor her promise. Started out with her on the table to soap up, wow worth that alone. Hopped on top and slid around. Great feeling flipped her and finished her shower. She than proceeded to table shower me. More slip sliding and then the rinse. Back to the room. Very lite massage with focus on one thing. She laid down beside me and I was able to roam and finger her to what felt like an O, she was either going for an oscar, or it was real. I could feel her getting wetter as I was roaming down there. I brought the condom and she proceeded to blow me and laid flat on the table pulling me in. After a prolonged mish and doggie she blew me again and finished in mish. She cleaned me up and a hug and goodbye until next time. Standard admit and $ for wonderful time spent.

Korean 29-34 yo
5'4 118-125lbs
Face 7
Body 8.5
Attitude 9
Personality 9
Service 10

Big John 33
08-17-09, 13:34
Hi Guys,

I am really new at this and never done this before. I was wondering if you guys can help me out. I'll be going to Bethesda, MD next week. I was wondering if there's any AMP in the Bethesda area that you would recommend? If not I found this ad on craigslist.. Any review on her?

*HERE ON BUSINESS??*JET LAG ??*UNRUSHED !!*MASSAGE IN YOUR HOTEL ROOM* - w4m (ღ*ღ*outcalls Bethesda/Rockville *ღ)
Date: 2009-08-12, 7:22PM EDT
Reply to: serv-mgckd-1320170806@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

When Calling Me Please Be Respectful....No Dirty Questions. Please remain A Gentleman, I will hang up!!!

"CURRENTLY OFFERING SENSUAL MASSAGES CALL NOW!!"

HELLO MEN I AM AMANDA I DO SPECIALIZE IN A VERY SENSUAL FULL BODY MASSAGE I AM A 5'5 115 36 D WITH A SMALL PETITE SIZE WAIST AND A FABULOUS SOFT TO THE TOUCH SEXY ASS I AM LIGHT-SKINNED COMPLECTED BI-RACIAL BEAUTY WITH SILKY BLACK HAIR IF THIS INTRIGUES YOU CALL ME AND MAKE YOU'RE APPT TODAY. I DO DRESS BUISNESS CASUAL AND CAN COME TO YOU AT ANY PLACE AND AT ANY TIME

I SPECIALIZE IN MASSAGE THERAPY

When Calling Me Please Be Respectful....No Dirty Questions. Please remain A Gentleman, I will hang up!!

SET YOU'RE APPT NOW ASK FOR AMANDA
540***446***1156

Baltimonger
08-17-09, 19:47
Hi Guys,

I am really new at this and never done this before. I was wondering if you guys can help me out. I'll be going to Bethesda, MD next week. I was wondering if there's any AMP in the Bethesda area that you would recommend? If not I found this ad on craigslist.. Any review on her?

Your best bet is to get on the Metro rail in Bethesda and go to an AMP in downtown DC. It's much less hassle than TOFTT with a CL gal. Read the DC Massage Parlors forum.

J Whistler
08-18-09, 09:38
Good to see that some things endure!

Boom to bust on the west side. Ten days ago had a once in a life time session with Micky (young spinner with short hair) and then today a mediocre experience with linebacker material Yoyo.

As always YMMV.

Peace and love,

LaxCould this be the legendary Micky from the now defunct Absolute Health Spa?

Robert Langdon
08-18-09, 17:39
The professor here browsing the list on a rainy night.

I came upon this:

http://baltimore.craigslist.org/thp/1328867097.html

Can anyone confirm?

Anyone TOFFT yet?

Robert Langdon
08-19-09, 18:01
I just wanted to edit my first post but the interim-edit time is too long.

So here you go.

Drove by this place. There is some potential.

I didn't have the patience to TOFTT.

So I drove over to JHH.

Usual scene here.

Name was Bonnie-Q. Older lady (upper 30's? ) who knows. Great attitude. Natural a's almost a b, maybe not it was dark. Skipped the massage. Went right for the main course.

Asked if a beret was ok for the activity, which leads me to believe that it is optional. I was for it, I'm a caution kind of man.

A quick CBJ, then CCG, MISH, DS, Sideways, back to MISH then turbo-boosted to an explosive finish. I was very surprised at how narrow the situation was down there.

L6.5 A6.50 S7.0

Cleaned up, and made some small chat while getting dressed:

She says 4 workers at all times, none more. No new talent in the near future.

Tried to take a photo, she asked not to, I didn't.

When walking out I passed by a living area and said "buh-bye! " and waved. 3 girls turned around. None looked over a 6 one looked downright scary.

It was supper time or something because it smelled like someone was making some tempura shrimp.

That's all for today's class.

Read chapter 4 and do the review at the end.

Baltjay
08-20-09, 07:45
The professor here browsing the list on a rainy night.

I came upon this:

http://baltimore.craigslist.org/thp/1328867097.html

Can anyone confirm?

Anyone TOFFT yet?Good massage, PM for details.

Nah He
08-21-09, 20:49
My last visit to Ellicott City KoYoTo I was entertained by Lee because YouMe was out. I called this time before coming...he...he..., and made an appointment. While driving down the main road a car was waiting for me to make the turn as I had the right of way. I pulled into a spot close to the door and made my way down the walk of shame and I noticed that the car had followed me into the parking lot and a man was about 50 ft behind me. I thought to my self this could be wierd if we are both standing in the lobby at the same time. I had mentioned before that I had to do a long drink at the fountain because I had followed someone in the main door and had to cool my heals as he was cleared for landing. This time I was first and as I pushed the love button I looked back over my shoulder and saw him pacing outside. Sorry Charlie. Anyway I told MMS who I was and she said YouMe was waiting just for me. WOW, but first give me some money. After the exchange and strip, YouMe comes through the door. My brain refreshes the memory and she huggs me like her long lost sugar daddy. Off to the shower and yes you can touch the goods but remember that there is only one shower and someone may be waiting. I have never been rushed but I never played too long. Did the shake and bake followed by more hugging and kissing back in the room. A little cig taste but I am used to it. Got a very detailed massage followed by a side by side GFE and some eating at the Y for me. This went on for a while and then I motioned to free willy and she started the rub. She used both hands and I could only see one. I must say that this action brought on a spasmatic reaction as I was kneeling on the table and almost fell off. I could here the 911 calls repeated on CNN now. Hellro, prease send help, my bouy flend frell off the table and bloke his dick. He is smilling but not bleathing.

Anyway, if you get a chance ask for YouMe.

Nah He

PS: Should this be posted in the Jessup forum as I see K stuff there also? Is double posting a no no?

Alpha D
08-22-09, 19:25
... I must say that this action brought on a spasmatic reaction as I was kneeling on the table and almost fell off. I could here the 911 calls repeated on CNN now. Hellro, prease send help, my bouy flend frell off the table and bloke his dick. He is smilling but not bleathing.

Anyway, if you get a chance ask for YouMe.

Nah He

PS: Should this be posted in the Jessup forum as I see K stuff there also? Is double posting a no no?When posts end as funny as this one, triple posting isn't even a no no!

As little as I really want a visual of another monger in a room I might visit, that visual was worth the laugh!

Thanks Nah He. Priceless

AD

Vito187
08-23-09, 10:26
Anyone know if any MPs over the Nuru Massage service?

http://youporn.com/watch/357130/amazing-japanese-nuru-massage/

Mandingo18
08-23-09, 18:48

Cookie
Korean 29-34 yo
5'4 118-125lbs 32 B/C
Face 8.5
Body 8.5
Attitude 10
Personality 10
Massage 8.5
Service 10

Can anyone point me in the right direction of where this is? Slim check your PM :)

Mizzle
08-23-09, 23:53
I went to ML last Thursday. I was greeted my MMS and taken to a room. I was told to wait 5 minutes. Well, 5 turned to 10. 10 turned to 15. After 15 or 20 minutes I started putting my clothes on to head back home. MMS walked in to check on me and saw me redressing. She assured me I would get a nice girl who would take care of me. So I decided to wait it out.

About 10 minutes after that, Cookie came in. The earlier post on her was spot on. She is a real treat. I tried to get her to go for a second time, but it was just about midnite and she said couldn't, but she would next time. She spent a good hour and fifteen minutes with me already.

So tonite, I called ahead and made an appointment to see her again. I was led to a room by MMS, and I began to undress. To my suprise a different girl walks in. When I arrived, I didn't mention Cookie's name to MMS, I just assumed she remembered me from the other nite and the fact I requested Cookie at this specific time.

Anyway, I wasn't too sure what to do. I figured with Cookie I had the shot at multiiple pops, but Julie had a body that was out of this world. Beautiful 36 C's or so, nice full lips, long hair. She was really my type. So I told her to apologize to Cookie for me and I let Julie do her thing.

Unfortunately, Julie gave a really terrible massage. She just squeezed things and that was about it. She was also really talkative. I guess she was trying to be nice, but I really wasn't in the mood to discuss movies and the economy at that particular moment. After about 20 minutes it came time for the good part.

We started off with some 69. This girl has the smallest, tightest hole I think I've ever seen. After about 5 or 10 minutes of good 69'ing, she got up and bent over for doggie. I'm sorry, but I could only last a about another 5 minutes. She was ridiculously tight and wet. And she didn't use any lube, which was nice for a change. So after it's all said and done, if I can afford to go back, I'd see Cookie. Julie is extremely beautiful and has a smoking body, but the entire experience with Cookie was more enjoyable. Plus I want to see if I can get those two pops!

Well, that's my story. Thanks for listening

Rtlr1
08-23-09, 23:55
Anyone know if any MPs over the Nuru Massage service?

http://youporn.com/watch/357130/amazing-japanese-nuru-massage/

If you play your cards right you can get a slip and slide soapy table shower at JHH..Probably as close as you will get around here.

Crazy Dick
08-25-09, 00:47
Can anyone point me in the right direction of where this is? Slim check your PM :)

Mandingo18,
While I should say RTFF - I'll show you how:
Go to Google type in "Moonlight Massage Baltimore" then hit enter.
Why am I such a nice guy.
CD

J Maggio
08-25-09, 13:05
I went to Golden this past Sunday, and will probably never go back. I have gone there and had A++ visits but this by far was the worst. They have gone through some staffing changes and if the old staff were 2009 porches, the new staff 1983 pintos, so disappointing. Long story short I paid for my half hour and got a massage. Thats it.

Stay away

Mandingo18
08-26-09, 20:39
Mandingo18,
While I should say RTFF - I'll show you how:
Go to Google type in "Moonlight Massage Baltimore" then hit enter.
Why am I such a nice guy.
CDHa thanks CD,

I know of ML but i had never seen it referred to as the bakery and favorite west side point. I appreciate the help though and try to RTFF when possible.

Nevertooold
09-03-09, 15:51
A week ago I made an appointment for Cookie. Got there at the right time but was told she would be busy for another 25 minutes. The girl who appeared at the window looked very nice. I asked her name and it was Julie. And I remembered a positive report about her. So I said I would go with her.

She gave a great table shower, dealing with all the right places. She took offer her top and dressed in bra and shorts. Back in the room she gave a fairly decent massage, much of it walking on my back, which was fine since I suffer from lower back pains, and it felt good.

She then turned to a softer massage and then I felt something very soft stroking my back. She had completely disrobed. Then I turned over and she continued with some great stuff. Suffice it to say I was totally satisfied.

Looks, 9

Attitude 10

Skills 9

A definite repeat.

Joe Stuart123
09-04-09, 10:33
Saw Cookie the other week after reading the her reports. She is amazing. Had a great massage and left totally satisfied. I highly recommend going to see her. Well worth your money.

Woodlawn Mike
09-04-09, 22:01
Saw Cookie the other week after reading the her reports. She is amazing. Had a great massage and left totally satisfied. I highly recommend going to see her. Well worth your money.I tried to go to ML one night, but because I had never been there before, I think they were a little nervous, especially considering their troubles with the law a few years ago. Mamasan actually told me to go look up some places in Timonium. I was like, "Are you for real?"

I live not far from this spot. Would it be better to just make an appointment?

I tried a new spot in Catonsville. Been there twice. Not sure if any extras are on the menu, but both girls were very good. Lee was one and I couldn't understand the other girl's name.

Randy7777
09-04-09, 23:32
Located at 1521 York RD same location as a previous Spa.

They have been open a few months and since I could find no reviews except a hint by another poster on this site that he had a good experience I decided to give it a try.

Went this evening and entered using the back door. Paid the 60 dollar fee for 1 Hour. 30 something attendant. Was in the room as I undressed and started an undraped massage. On the plus side it was an excellent therapuetic massage. Lots of interesting technique including scalp massage and neck and back work. Nothing sensual on the back. Fliped over and massaged a little on the front and eventually teased around the general area with an occasional brush and when she got the response she was looking for she pointed and said you do. I though she was testing so I touched mayself briefly to prove no LE and then requested she take over and again she said no. She tickled a little around the area but would not touch Home Plate.

I gave up and got up and got dressed. I have been going to AMPs for years I know they can be cautious when they first open but this place has been open a few months and she had no idea whether I had ever been there. Considering it was an undraped massage with a tease it's amazing there is no happy ending.

YMMV and the place was busy as it was Friday night, So maybe others have found a better attendent or found better service on the second visit. But since money is tight these days and its a rare treat to go to an AMP I will not make the same mistake twice. I tiped the massuesse $20 out of mercy she was whispering "next time' on the way out and I told her no next time. I did not get her name and don't care to know it at this point.

If your a regular at this place feel free to show this review to the Mamasan if there is one.

CabDriver52
09-05-09, 09:53
Wow, amazing to see ML has fallen so far. I was planning a trip to that neck of the woods this weekend. I guess that's off now. Used to be tip-top, I mean a rival of Sun in DC, when sun was rolling full tilt. No VIP room at ML, but it's only 1 floor so I guess it's cool. There was a king size bed last time I was there, but it's been a while. Hopefully things will 'perk up'. A showbiz term for get better.

Be safe out there, watch out for LEO this weekend, they're EVERYWHERE. Just use common sense, do drinkin' & drivin', the bacon loves that.

Cabbie!

Butter Dog
09-07-09, 09:46
I read some mixed reviews on this place and decided to TOFTT. Big dissapointment. The provider was jurassic and had the body of a middle linebacker. Massage was very good, but lacked any kind of playfullness. Then tried to negotiate a higher price for the happy ending.

Will not repeat. The experience was not horrible, but becuase there are so many other options around that I would go elsewhere than back to this one.

LARS™ Rating:
F
.6/.4

Butter Dog

Nachodaddy
09-07-09, 13:46
Stopped by ML on a weekend evening, during rush hour. The place looked abandoned on the inside, no lights, and the "doorbell" button made no sound that I could hear. Mamasan appeared and seemed nervous or suspicious or something. Asked questions about who I had seem before and how long ago it was. Soon enouhg I got the "to busy come back later". I hadn't been to ML since it was in moved to this location, so YMMV.

So no rating to share but another report below indicated trouble getting serviced here. Your drive out there could be wasted time, unless they add staff or loosen up the q&a entrance criteria.

Member #4338
09-07-09, 20:55
Going about my weekend business which has usually included a stop at ML, in recent days to include an appointment w/Cookie. Called ahead as usual to schedule appointment so that I don't drive all that way for nothing. On the phone was told no problem.. you see Cookie XX:30AM. I get there at the appointed hour (and I mean on the nose) and was told "Cookie busy".

I have to admit, I was pissed.. as a matter of fact I still am. They tried to call me and apologize and texted me but damn, based on an assurance from some >,Y&%$, I plan my time and then am told, sorry, "Cookie busy". Common courtesy says if a provider can't make a pre-arranged appointment, call me and say "Sorry it won't work".

Extremely disappointed. Not sure I'll be back.

Gintonicrocks
09-09-09, 10:28
I read some mixed reviews on this place and decided to TOFTT. Big dissapointment. The provider was jurassic and had the body of a middle linebacker. Massage was very good, but lacked any kind of playfullness. Then tried to negotiate a higher price for the happy ending.

Will not repeat. The experience was not horrible, but becuase there are so many other options around that I would go elsewhere than back to this one.

LARS™ Rating:
F
.6/.4

Butter Dog

BD, Sorry to read your report on Elite, I have been there twice with excellent results. Good massage, all access pass for standard tuition. The only problem I had was negotiating service/rate after the flip. I found out that speaking clearly and distinctly in English doesn't work as well as holding up 10 fingers and making weird gestures with your hand and mouth.

On another subject, my last two trips th JHH have been excellent. On one visit we both slipped and slid in the shower room, and the last visit, got new girl, B*****, who, aside from a little gut, was outstanding. I have been going there regularly for a couple of years now, so when I get a new girl, Lilly, tells her my likes and tastes. I haven't had a bad time there yet.

Happy Hunting,
GTR

Joe Gardikan
09-09-09, 21:31
Anyone know where this establishment moved too.

Looking for Loopy.

DrummerBoy
09-15-09, 17:11
It has been a long time since I been to Kyoto Spa in columbia, but I really needed a massage so I gave it a try.

It seems that there is new ownership over there (I haven't been in a while so it could have happened over the last year). I seen Yumee who did an adequate job as a "rub and tug" establishnment. I needed a massage more than anything else for a change and she was able to satisfy me for that. One of the things to note, she never disrobed or offered anything else but a HJ. Massage was very good and the light massage with plenty of action for "the boys" The HJ was good quality but, again no disrobing. The assisted standup shower was ok, but nothing like I get at a TS!

Does anyone know what happened to Sunny?

looks= 7

body=7 slim, A-cup

massage=9

extras=4

Drofnalb
09-16-09, 18:30
It has been a long time since I been to Kyoto Spa in columbia, but I really needed a massage so I gave it a try.

It seems that there is new ownership over there (I haven't been in a while so it could have happened over the last year). I seen Yumee who did an adequate job as a "rub and tug" establishnment. I needed a massage more than anything else for a change and she was able to satisfy me for that. One of the things to note, she never disrobed or offered anything else but a HJ. Massage was very good and the light massage with plenty of action for "the boys" The HJ was good quality but, again no disrobing. The assisted standup shower was ok, but nothing like I get at a TS!

Does anyone know what happened to Sunny?

looks= 7

body=7 slim, A-cup

massage=9

extras=4Well I just got back from Kyoto and saw Lee. This was horrible. She didn't even try to massage, just starts getting freaky from the start. She says she is getting a breast reduction because her tits make her look fat, well she is fat but the tit job won't help a thing. I tried to fuck those nasty things but they were too sloppy. Also, I forgot to mention that her breath smelled like some nasty fish. She tried to end with a hand job but I stopped her. All I could think about was getting the hell out.

Paid.5 +.4 tip

Aint going back.

Nah He
09-16-09, 22:36
There must be some sort of time warp thing happening with Kyoto. YuMee is one of the best ladies when it comes to service. Maybe you look like a serial killer because I am flat out ungly and Yumee greets me with a big kiss, hug and stroke and this is before the wash rack. Her massage is great and when she walks on your back your back problems will go if you have them or you will get back problems if you don't. As far as asking for anything, don't ask, just do. It works for me. I have stripped her naked, folded her into a pretzle and probed every part of her skinny frame. Now she does have a little smokers breath but I am real used to that. Give her another try and this time loosen up.

NOW FOR LEE. As I have reported before, this beafer is a nice big girl whose English is the best I have run into but she is a No-Go for me and if Ajima brings her in then head for the door if you like them small.

Nah He