PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59

Lokicue82
12-22-08, 18:30
So, this will be an interesting report. This happened yesterday morning. My SO and I picked up a couple friends of mine and decided to go finish up some last minute Xmas shopping. The girls wanted to go to Costco and get some cheap gift baskets for people that they don't know very well in their ofice. They said that they need at least an hour... Women. Anyways, I said that we would find the time to occupy ourselves :).

It has been a while since I visited an AMP and lucky for me, GHC is right next door. Now, my friend has been to AMP before but he is one of those uptight people that hoards their money and complains afterwards. Well, I told him that I know a great way to kill some time and surprisingly...he agreed. We drove over to GHC and walked in.

The woman who came to the door is a nice 30-ish lady (could be older, they can look ten years younger), maybe 5' 2" and about 100 lbs or so wearing this black and white dress that just molds her body. A point off here because her breathe smelled like Kim-Chi. I got to the room and she asks again if I have been here before. (I should mention that when she asked me the first time, I said yes and that I wanted to know if Kay came back to work at GHC). I said yes again and this time by rubbing her ass a little. Now because of the time, I chose to be on the safe side and opted for half hour. Fellas, did you know that they take credit cards?! I had about 70 cash on hand, which meant my SO must have taken about $100 from my wallet. I didn't want to leave to go to the ATM and thought that I may just have to get my Asian fix another time when she said that she can charge the credit card. I figured why not and gave her one and she asked me have my license as well. I used to pay Rainbow with a credit card, I just didn't know that GHC took them.

I layed down and got comfortable, she comes in and puts a towel over my ass and start with a crap touch massage and then she started walking on my back. I didn't care, I was there for a R & T. Less than 5 minutes later, she tells me to flip and takes down her top to run my body with her tits and starts to rub my meat and veggies as well with those perky A to a small B cups while I am stroking her ass. I tried to take off her panties but she didn't want to. Tried to get her to take the dress off and she didn't want to. Tried to get her on the table and she didn't want to. Finally, she took my dick in her hands and started to move her head towards my head. I thought I was going to get some bbbj action but turns out she just starting blowing air at it. WTF. I guess I am just used to when Kay did it. She turns to me and said "no suck" and started to blow and tug. I gave up trying to do anything and just laid back to enjoy it. After about five minutes, I finished and she left to clean up and came back with a hot towel for the wipe down. While she was wiping me off, I did manage to get her to take her top down again and got to lick and suck those perky nipples for about a minute.

Overall, I was not very satisfied. MAybe it would have been different if I opted for the hour? The problem is the ever since I read the report of a fellow monger picking up a fungus from the TS, I have been apprehensive of it. Then again the surface is constantly wet and that is a great condition for bacteria to fester. Towels and sheets on the other hand is just as bad but as least if they are dry (whether it was washed or not), it decreases the chance of contracting the uglies due to les fluid exchange. Paid $54 for half hour (normally it is $50 cash but they tack on extra charges like Rainbow for using a card). and I tipped $55 since I did release but the attitude and Kim-Chi breathe took her down in what I was prepared to tip.

Massage - 4
R&T - 6
Body- 7.5
Face- 7.5

Mcbmore
12-24-08, 12:59
I have had the good fortune to be with Suzy a couple times now, and both times I would rate her a 10 of 10. Everything I have every wanted is on the menu, and last time more than once.

Been hearing rumors from other other mongers,(reviews from other sites), that Suzy is now offering 2 girl fmf sessions with her sister. But yet when I go to her website;

http://www.massageanywhere.com/profile/suzyturner

There is no mention of the "4 hand treatment", or any update what so ever.

I would call her and ask myself, but she really shys away from those types of details over the phone, as i would expect her to be. Besides, I try and be a bit more classy than that. (try that is..lol)

Just wanted to ask all the fellow mongers who have experience with Suzy as well if they have actually had the fmf experience with them. Are they really sisters? If so, is the sister, (I forgot the sister's name), available for one on one as well? Rates for them both? any 411 would be much appreciated.

Happy Mongering and play safe out there,

HawkeyeIs she still around tried to get intocuh with her couple of time but no luck. She sure is a treat i would say 10 for personality If anyone have seen her lately plz let me know.

Martin

Rtlr1
12-24-08, 22:37
As I reported last time I had to go back and try Victoria after she played with my cock upon leaving the last time I was there. I went in and asked Mama-san for Victoria, They were talking chinese but I can only gather that Mama told her to take care of me, being a regular. She let me to the basement room I asked for TS, she got nude as did I and we went to the TS room. That was a new experience for me, the girl getting nude for the shower room. She washed my back side and then I flipped and she soaped us both up and climed on top for some body to body slip and slide. It was fucking great and she played with my cock. Then she mounted me in 69 position and I ate her pussy untill she came. We then went back to the massage room and I finger fucked her to her 2nd O. She then gave me a real nice BBBJ then back to the TS room for a clean up. Not done yet, back to the room for a nice massage, with body to body action and her rubbbing her nice tits all over me. I said I wanted to eat her again so she sat on my face and I ate her again for her 3rd O. She got me dressed and I left with a smile on my face and thinking there is a Santa Clause.

Baltjay
12-25-08, 01:45
Is she still around tried to get intocuh with her couple of time but no luck. She sure is a treat i would say 10 for personality If anyone have seen her lately plz let me know.

MartinI've been with Suzy and her sister, but never together. A few months ago when I hooked up I was told they had a falling out. They are sisters, but very different styles. Both are a great time, but I prefer Suzy. If you're looking for a great bj call her sister.

Jamesho2000
12-27-08, 12:36
I've been with Suzy and her sister, but never together. A few months ago when I hooked up I was told they had a falling out. They are sisters, but very different styles. Both are a great time, but I prefer Suzy. If you're looking for a great bj call her sister.Hi,

I have seen Suzy and her sister Tamitha. Boy, you couldn't have two very differenrt babes. They both have their pluses but I prefer Tamitha - much softer.

Suzy - according to her sister, is awol and can't be located.

Connaisseur
12-27-08, 13:30
On the occasion of my seasonal visit to my former hometown, I decided it was time for a bit of AMP action again and, for a lack of more creative ideas, picked MU just outside the Beltway on York. Man, was I in for a treat!

MMS recognized me again from previous visits, and gave me a warm welcome hug at the door. Once having been lead into the room (very clean, and the massage table always covered with disposable tissue), I was told I had a choice in providers that afternoon. MMS was one of the candidates, and I already toyed with that idea as her C-cups were beguilingly peeking out of her low-cut top when I was introduced to Morgan, followed by Mimi. No this would have been nothing out of the ordinary except that Morgan was a stunning Af-Am (!) female in her late 20ies, boasting a monstrous rack and a curvaceous bootie barely covered by her black hotpants. Not much more need to be said, for fairness sake Mimi was a young Asian spinner who appeared rather shy and plain, especially in Morgan's shadow. Now given this unique opportunity, I made my selection and commenced to get comfortable.

Morgan began an amazing massage, using a combination of lotion and oil, and her firm and then soft touches left me speechless. After about 40 min of this, with proper teasing intermittently, I was asked to turn over and my eyes and hands began to roam. Morgan loves to lean over the face, and in no time we had those bad boys out in the open. The massage continued with occasional touching Little Conn, who by now was at full salute. "Anything special today?" Morgan asked with a big smile. I opted for a HJ this time, which turned out to be one of the best I have ever had the privilege to experience. Morgan's magic touch, her attitude and my hands exploring her curvacious body made me explode with the force of a rocket launcher in no time. I am certain more options are on offer, will for sure return to explore.

A pleasant chat after Morgan had cleaned me and herself up with a hot towel revealed that she was working Sundays only until further notice. Also, it was brought to my attention that I could have a four-hand special with Morgan AND MMS next time...AMP heaven....?!

In a nutshell, an experience well worth the .7 house fee, and a tip of .4 to Morgan. Highly recommended experience!

Happy New Year, everyone!

Conn.

Y Lover
12-27-08, 20:24
Went to P T early this week, asked if Tia had come back she is on vacation again. Got this beautiful asian name Lisa beautiful hair, great body ( fake boobs but real nice), great legs, 5'2" she only works mondays and tuesdays. She is in her early 40's. Massage was good not great but the touching and playing sure made up for that. She asked me to help her get undressed, started caressing her boobs, she likes that, she lightly stroked the putter and boys, had them aching to explode. she laid on the table let me kiss her body, and DATY, was great nice patch right above, asked if I had a condum and she sure knows how to put one on, great CBJ finished with MISS. Left $150, said I would return. Looks like some new younger talent is back at P T.

Excellent Dude
12-30-08, 23:50
New to Bawlmer area. I think I will try out some of your fine establishments. Will post. Not a new hobbyist however. Been all over. For real. Have done L. A. , Seattle, New Orleans, Tulsa, Wichita, Tampa, Honolulu, SanDiego, Minneapolis, Manhattan, Harford, Greensboro, D. C. , Guam, Manila, Little Rock and then some. Just Braggin a little. I get bored easy.

Big Black1289
12-31-08, 03:55
Hey guys,

This is Big Black and this is my new user name, I changed the password to my old user name and I can't remember what it is and when I reseted it I still haven't received a confirmation so I just created a whole new account.

Hotnow101
12-31-08, 07:16
Horseman,

Don't take offence at this but age 40 is not young. Man come on we had a thread recently about accuracy. For all those who are not sure. Lets set a standard.

20-29 = Young
30-37 = Milf
38-39 = boderline.
40 = Old

And yes I can tell if someone is boderline or old. LOL :)

Any questions on this.

Went to P T early this week, asked if Tia had come back she is on vacation again. Got this beautiful asian name Lisa beautiful hair, great body ( fake boobs but real nice), great legs, 5'2" she only works mondays and tuesdays. She is in her early 40's. Massage was good not great but the touching and playing sure made up for that. She asked me to help her get undressed, started caressing her boobs, she likes that, she lightly stroked the putter and boys, had them aching to explode. she laid on the table let me kiss her body, and DATY, was great nice patch right above, asked if I had a condum and she sure knows how to put one on, great CBJ finished with MISS. Left $150, said I would return. Looks like some new younger talent is back at P T.

Hotnow101
12-31-08, 14:55
Connaisseur that was a great report, thanks for sharing information. I think you gave great info. The key point for me was this was HJ only at a 7/4 split. So guys remember HJ only 7/4 split if your interested in MU with the AF AM girl. Some guys like this, but others like myself are not really interested in that. But at least I do know what to expect. Great report again.

On the occasion of my seasonal visit to my former hometown, I decided it was time for a bit of AMP action again and, for a lack of more creative ideas, picked MU just outside the Beltway on York. Man, was I in for a treat!

MMS recognized me again from previous visits, and gave me a warm welcome hug at the door. Once having been lead into the room (very clean, and the massage table always covered with disposable tissue), I was told I had a choice in providers that afternoon. MMS was one of the candidates, and I already toyed with that idea as her C-cups were beguilingly peeking out of her low-cut top when I was introduced to Morgan, followed by Mimi. No this would have been nothing out of the ordinary except that Morgan was a stunning Af-Am (! ) female in her late 20ies, boasting a monstrous rack and a curvaceous bootie barely covered by her black hotpants. Not much more need to be said, for fairness sake Mimi was a young Asian spinner who appeared rather shy and plain, especially in Morgan's shadow. Now given this unique opportunity, I made my selection and commenced to get comfortable.

Morgan began an amazing massage, using a combination of lotion and oil, and her firm and then soft touches left me speechless. After about 40 min of this, with proper teasing intermittently, I was asked to turn over and my eyes and hands began to roam. Morgan loves to lean over the face, and in no time we had those bad boys out in the open. The massage continued with occasional touching Little Conn, who by now was at full salute. "Anything special today? " Morgan asked with a big smile. I opted for a HJ this time, which turned out to be one of the best I have ever had the privilege to experience. Morgan's magic touch, her attitude and my hands exploring her curvacious body made me explode with the force of a rocket launcher in no time. I am certain more options are on offer, will for sure return to explore.

A pleasant chat after Morgan had cleaned me and herself up with a hot towel revealed that she was working Sundays only until further notice. Also, it was brought to my attention that I could have a four-hand special with Morgan AND MMS next time. AMP heaven? !

In a nutshell, an experience well worth the. 7 house fee, and a tip of. 4 to Morgan. Highly recommended experience!

Happy New Year, everyone!

Conn

Winefan
12-31-08, 15:35
I have had the pleasure of having singles with both ladies, and a doubles appointment.

As previous posters have said; each lady is unique, and has a different style/technique from their sister.

Suzy is more aggressive. Wants as many pops as she can get, and will ride you incredibly.

Tammi is more the gfe. Incredible oral skills, but also very orgasmic and will do almost anything to please you.

The doubles session was one in contrasts, but also one of the two-girl expriences I have had.

As for Suzy being AWOL, I don't know a thing about that. Last time I talked with Tammi was about a week ago. But her sister did not come up in conversation.

Showboatt
01-01-09, 03:37
As the old adage goes, Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.
So goes the adage, Age is in the eyes of the beholder.

Meaning, years and numbers are one way of projecting age.
And there are many other ways of keeping track of age.
Hotnow, you may not understand what I'm saying now, but oneday you difinitely will, if you're lucky.

Also, no matter what country a provider is from, the young ones never leave home.

Baldconan1
01-02-09, 11:04
Decided to TOFF and visited new AMP on Liberty. Seemed like only the MMS in house, but that was ok. No shower, location is a house with parking and entrance in the rear. House fee was .6, and regular donation for R&T, which was all I was up for. Actually a pretty good massage overall, and roaming was allowed on the flip. I got the feeling that more mght be available, but for my money I'll go back to MU and Kelly or to 1310 in Pikesville. YMMV. Happy hunting.

Baldconan1

Towson
01-02-09, 15:49
Do they have a table shower?

Thanks

Timiu8441
01-02-09, 23:14

ThanksNot that I have ever seen and I have been there quite a bit.

Excellent Dude
01-03-09, 00:13
So there is Bluesky, MU, Moonlite, Pinetree and Jade heart.

Of these which is my best bet?

JankMonster
01-03-09, 07:09

ThanksI'm not sure how quickly this'll be posted so others with more seniority than myself may get to answer more quickly, but it's a standard bathroom shower and you clean yourself up before heading back to the room.

Bigguy53
01-03-09, 09:41
I have had the pleasure of having singles with both ladies, and a doubles appointment.

As previous posters have said; each lady is unique, and has a different style/technique from their sister.

Suzy is more aggressive. Wants as many pops as she can get, and will ride you incredibly.

Tammi is more the gfe. Incredible oral skills, but also very orgasmic and will do almost anything to please you.

The doubles session was one in contrasts, but also one of the two-girl expriences I have had.

As for Suzy being AWOL, I don't know a thing about that. Last time I talked with Tammi was about a week ago. But her sister did not come up in conversation.I see both their websites are down and my mail gets bounced back from Tammi.

I agree with your assessment of Suzy, she is almost PSE, well maybe she is, greek, etc all on the table.

Never got a chance to see Tammi, but your description sounds like others.

Skyways240
01-03-09, 11:05

ThanksNo, they don't have one.

Showboatt
01-03-09, 12:08
1310 was always great for me. YMMV. I believe a TS is of avail. Baldy, stick to the street. Again as with baldy, YMMV.

Excellent Dude
01-03-09, 13:34
Just got pm'd. 1310 has a makeshift TS.

Having read some of the Boatt's posts, I definitely will check out JHH.

Where's MU?

Excellent Dude
01-03-09, 13:57
I've read several posts where mongers just dream'd they were in AMP's/EMP's and then write the whole experience off as just a silly whim.

I got one for the Mongers that dream.

I dream'd that I'm being raped by three (3) beautiful women with tight kitty's and I couldn't hold them off. Now that's a dream to end all dreams.

Dream on Mongers. Live life and prosper. Win one for the gipper.

Happy New year. Any more provider parties out there?

All this from one really no count monger (scumbag) to the other!

Showboatt
01-03-09, 17:43
I did recall seeing Kelly about a half dozen times, I almost forgot. It was OK.

Aacountyman
01-03-09, 21:26
Gams were pretty much hard baloons.Gams are legs.

If you are going to lie, please lie intelligently.

Showboatt
01-03-09, 22:02
Thanks,

Kelly

Gams are not in the monger definitions.

And Oh yes, that was the best part.

You know I loved those.

01-04-09, 07:31
As usual I opted for the full hour and was introduced to Miso. Had a difficult time communicating with Miso, massage was harder than I prefer. Very pretty with a great figure but ZERO personality, needs to work on her people skills. Hard massage, very little teasing, asked to flip and finished the front side. I will return, but will request someone else.

Bman39
01-04-09, 10:21
I have a dream i going to see a Jade Heart and i need to know to whom i should see. In the past i dreamt of a Wendy.

I wonder are there any there like that.

Aacountyman
01-04-09, 11:19
Got this in PM from Showboatt:

I'm sorry Kelly. But you deserve this. By the way, does everyone know you're a transexual.

Let's see you put this in public, *****.

Excellent Dude
01-04-09, 23:26
Went over to R-town Road and 1310. Parked in back and went up the stairs.
MMS met me and led me to one of the rooms. Did a makeshift TS and back to room. Basically a solo TS, only room for one.
got back to the room, finished drying off, and laid face down. Mimi was my masseuse. Real pretty, looked about 25 maybe younger, about 5'-2", short blk hair , brn eyes and very nice figure. Could be classified as a spinner. Anyhoo, she started massaging my back, neck, legs, and butt, very nice medium massage. On the flip I started the roaming. I guess she must be new at this, so I figured to place her hand on stiff junior. She says what did I have in mind. I said the works. We settled on $.3. and that's when she started. CBJ first, a real wicked experience. Then into cg, really nice movements, good rhythm. almost popped. K-nine is my position of choice, and I pounded her into submission, really made noise w/climax. I followed about 10 seconds later.
Real friendly, kissing but no tongue, real good technique.

Will repeat.

Nobbodynindy
01-05-09, 01:23
I'm visiting the BWI area and am trying to pick a decent AMP near by but am having a little trouble converting the local descriptions of places into something I can plug into my GPS.

Could someone point me at, or PM me some info that an out-of-towner can use to find a decent AMP near the airport?

Thanks in advance!

Tree House
01-05-09, 18:48
With a few hours of unexpected free time and being nearby I dropped in to JS in Ellicott City. Spent an hour with Lee (or more likely, Li) and got a phenomenal massage. Li is short, 5' give or take an inch, and probably under 100lbs, low 20 something. A totally lovely Asian spinner. I've had the walking-on-my-back treatment at Baco Therapy that consisted of 5 minutes of of stepping up and down my spine. Li spent 45 minutes giving a deep tissue massage with her hands followed by walking or pressing her feet with partial body weight over every part of my back, shoulders, arms, hands, legs, feet, hips and chest. I've never experienced anything quite like it. The massage, while unique, was as satisfying as the expert Swedish/deep tissue treatment that Bobbi (massagesbyme) used to give and that Jill still does. Finished with an exquisite R&T enhanced by a succulent DATY, hot towel wipe-up, and hug & kiss goodbye. Gave. 7 to the house for the hour and a tip of. 6 and will definitely repeat. For me this was a nearly perfect AMP visit; a sensual table shower would have made it perfect.

Ginger Man
01-05-09, 19:50
Try Kimberly. Once she knows you or just if she feels comfortable, a good time can be had. Equivalent to what you had.

With a few hours of unexpected free time and being nearby I dropped in to JS in Ellicott City. Spent an hour with Lee (or more likely, Li) and got a phenomenal massage. Li is short, 5' give or take an inch, and probably under 100lbs, low 20 something. A totally lovely Asian spinner. I've had the walking-on-my-back treatment at Baco Therapy that consisted of 5 minutes of of stepping up and down my spine. Li spent 45 minutes giving a deep tissue massage with her hands followed by walking or pressing her feet with partial body weight over every part of my back, shoulders, arms, hands, legs, feet, hips and chest. I've never experienced anything quite like it. The massage, while unique, was as satisfying as the expert Swedish/deep tissue treatment that Bobbi (massagesbyme) used to give and that Jill still does. Finished with an exquisite R&T enhanced by a succulent DATY, hot towel wipe-up, and hug & kiss goodbye. Gave. 7 to the house for the hour and a tip of. 6 and will definitely repeat. For me this was a nearly perfect AMP visit; a sensual table shower would have made it perfect.

Rocket R
01-05-09, 20:54
New talent will be in town on Thursday.

Hetero Man
01-06-09, 12:47
Hi all,

Hope I am welcome here. Totally new to area. However been mongering for a long time.

Can't wait to get around the Balt/DC scene. Anyway, Hi to all.

And Happy New Year.

Evilotto
01-06-09, 19:48
After being away for a few years, I am sad to see how much things have changed in Howard Co. I guess it all evens out since there are a bunch of new places in the city and Baltimore Co.

I am headed up to a place after RTFF but was wondering if anyone had tried Pinetree on Eastern by 95 anytime recently? Can't seem to find much on it and it would be great if it was good since it is convenient for me.

E_O

Nutmutt26
01-06-09, 19:55
I'm going to Aphrodites in Whitemarsh Friday.

Does anyone have any reviews?

Scott B 1966
01-07-09, 00:25
Well, I finally visited MU. Got Mimi I believe. She is a small and very good at what she does. It was not an overall really sexy time, but WOW what a massage, lets begin.

No shower was offered as I was already clean. Mimi met me at the door and asked if I had been there before and I said no, but had heard about the place and wanted to try. She was pleasant. I entered and layed on the table. She came in and asked me to remove my glasses and lay my had on the round face holder on the table. Room was clean and paper type covering on the table seemingly to prevent the goo we all know about that can get in towels (if not washed properly).

So she started and asked if I like the massage firm. I said yes and she was off. This by far gentleman was the BEST deep tisue massage I have ever had. She just LAYED into me, but in a GOOD way! This small woman REALLY knew what to do. After the back session and I mean EVERY muscle and appendage was massaged (except any anus massaging as I do NOT like that), she went and got a hot towel and laid it on me and pressed. It was HEAVEN! Then she started to play with the boys and reached under for some playing.

She then asked me to turn over and IMMEDIATELY started to make Mr. Happy, HAPPY! She remained clothed the entire time and it was rather mechanical but she never asked or asked for a tip, just did it. It was nice, but not sensual, but I really didn't care. After she cleaned me up from the explosion of goo.... It was back to the intense massage. She worked EVERY inch of my body from my scalp to my face and temples all the way down to my feet and each toe. It was really incredible!

After she was done with the massage of the front, again a hot towel and wiped off. She NEVER asked for a tip, but I gave her .6 (house got .7). She seemed SO happy and said to ask for her the next time. She perked up, helped me with my clothes and just was so excited. I don't know if next time will be more sensual during the Mr. Happy working or other Mr. Happy activities will be offered, but I do plan on returning.

Guys, I have had a LOT of massages in my life and this one was TOP NOTCH PROFESSIONAL and I almost could not stand up after the session. Not because of working Mr. Happy to death, but just a unbelievable massage experience, although not the roaming or disrobing I am used to, but what the HELL!

If you want a GREAT massage and a hand massage of Mr. Happy, this is for you If you are looking for more of a sensual experience, I supose you just have to ask. But if she remains clothed as she was for me, it would kinda ruin it I suppose. All in all.... a pretty good experience, although not what I was expecting from the other reviews. Hope this helps everyone. OH by the way HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone!!!

Scott

Gintonicrocks
01-07-09, 09:45
Happy new year to all (well, most of you). Things have been a little tight lately, but I did get a chance to ring in the New Year with my friends at JHH. Ended up in the basement room, due to busy lunch time, and got to spend time with Heidi, who was new to me. Solid marks on all rating points, and bonus points for no quit effort. GFE, used up full 60, plus a couple extra mins. Definitely worth seeing again. Full menu, Standard rates apply.

I would like to welcome some of our newer posters, but remember, If you want fine wine, use the best grapes, and give them time. You'll be happier with the results.
GTR

Gintonicrocks
01-07-09, 10:01
I'm going to Aphrodites in Whitemarsh Friday.

Does anyone have any reviews?

RTFF back one month and a few days. J.H.Christ, don't you get the idea of a forum. It's here to provide information to keep your butt out of a sling. You aren't going to learn a damn thing untill you grasp this simple concept.
Baltimore, the City that used to Read!!

Be Safe, GTR

Rtlr1
01-07-09, 10:38
RTFF back one month and a few days. J.H.Christ, don't you get the idea of a forum. It's here to provide information to keep your butt out of a sling. You aren't going to learn a damn thing untill you grasp this simple concept.

Be Safe, GTR

Lighten up GTR and get a life, it will be easier on your heart.

Evilotto
01-07-09, 13:53
Like I said, I have been gone for a few years and what I have noticed is a lack of one of my favorite parts of the AMP experience. Damn laws! I want my table showers back!

Grrr.

E_O

Timiu8441
01-07-09, 20:35

Be Safe, GTRIn this guy's defense, I have RTFF and there is nothing in regards to the establishment he was referring to.

Rtlr1
01-07-09, 21:25
In this guy's defense, I have RTFF and there is nothing in regards to the establishment he was referring to.

Some people think they know everything, run their mouths and only prove that they are A/H's

01-08-09, 05:55
After a short wait I was introduced to Jade. Young, dark skinned, Afram with an exotic look and in my opinion a perfect figure. Lots of conversation through out the hour long session, Jade was eager to please and asked many times if the massage was as I preferred. One note of caution, Jade used large amounts of oil which could lead to complications for some clients. I was wiped down with a hot towel but did head straight home and hit the shower. This was one of my better sessions at Moo, will definitely return to see Jade.

Jb 193
01-08-09, 07:54
In this guy's defense, I have RTFF and there is nothing in regards to the establishment he was referring to.If you did rtff you would have seen I reported on that place a few weeks ago.

Butter Dog
01-08-09, 08:49
I have RTFF and there is nothing in regards to the establishment he was referring to.

Hint #1:

RTFF back one month and a few days.

Did you look back that far? You can lead a horse to water, but you just can't make him drink. I guess that wasn't good enough, do you need the exact date?

Hint #2:

There is this little thing near the top of this page that says "Search This Thread". Hmmmm, I found the report GTR spoke of in 0.0001 seconds. Try it sometime. You would be amazed how quickly you can find information on certain topics.

RTFF again.

BD

Gintonicrocks
01-08-09, 08:52
In this guy's defense, I have RTFF and there is nothing in regards to the establishment he was referring to.

Gus, I remembered reading the report when it posted, so I did a search on the thread for "Aphrodite's". I was guided to post #1699 12/3/08, and #1675 11/21/o8. That was a little more than a month ago so I don't think you RTFF'd that much, and I stand by my previous report!
I usually check my magazine before I pull the trigger.
GTR

Personal to BD
You can lead a horse to water, but you can't teach a fish to ride a bicycle!
Te He He

Timiu8441
01-08-09, 17:38
Gus, I remembered reading the report when it posted, so I did a search on the thread for "Aphrodite's". I was guided to post #1699 12/3/08, and #1675 11/21/o8. That was a little more than a month ago so I don't think you RTFF'd that much, and I stand by my previous report!
I usually check my magazine before I pull the trigger.
GTR

Personal to BD
You can lead a horse to water, but you can't teach a fish to ride a bicycle!
Te He HeMy apologies, I did just see it...I will insert foot into mouth now.

Bdls73
01-08-09, 17:59
I just called to find out who is working there tonight. Unfortunately my favorite Celeste is not but the have Julia (a little bigger than I care for) Crystal (not my type) and Joy. Have any of you guys seen Joy? Is she worth seeing?

Thanks
B.D.

Red330
01-08-09, 18:26
New to the forum and read what was written about Kelly from MU being a transexual. She's the mamasan - but looks like a lady to me. Can anyone confirm this?

Scott B 1966
01-08-09, 22:28
Personal to BD

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't teach a fish to ride a bicycle! Te He HeGreat. Just great! I am ROTF! Sometimes you just have to LOL. Especially here. Thanks for a good laugh!

Scott

Oh yea. Some of us DID learn to RTFF. And have been promoted to a SENIOR MEMBER. <<BOW thank you. Thank you. Please no cheering. Just throw money. Thank you! You are all too kind. (HAHAHA)

Member #4061
01-09-09, 00:19
New to the forum and read what was written about Kelly from MU being a transexual. She's the mamasan - but looks like a lady to me. Can anyone confirm this?

Nice try pal. Your time here is limited!

Excellent Dude
01-09-09, 00:45
About time I made it to MU. Was greeted by Mms at the door. Very gracious and I do like her gams too. I'm hoping for her. She led me to the room took my .70 massage fee and said Miso would be in. Maybe next time. I got naked and lay on my belly.
And then in walks Miso, wearing short shorts and nice revealing top. A real cute spinner. About 5'0" tall with real nice a to b tits and a lucious petite bod. I took one look at her and I knew I had to have her. I couldn't wait, I got up, gave her a hug and gently squeezed her butt. I got no resistance. I started to reach under her blouse, still no resistance, and unsnapped her bra. She raised her arms up and I lifted her blouse. She says, no massage. I said later. I removed her bra and blouse in one sweeping movement. At this point she goes down on me. She grabs my joint at the root with her right hand and starts in and out going as far as she can with her throat. About this time, I'm in MU heaven. This goes on for about 15 min. I then broke it off and went for the gold. I took my raincoat from under the massage table cushion and handed it to her. I really think I could have skipped that. She laid width wise on the table and I inserted it. Wow, really tight. I said first time, here, she nodded yes. That's when I commenced pounding. Immediately she started yelling something in chinese. I realized she climaxed when she squeezed my arms and yelled . I said to myself, "Damn thats a tight little kitty. I wanted more. And I got more. We went into doggie I pounded once again and she laid her cheek on the pillow and really tensed up and did one loud pop. This time with little effort on my part. This little lady was really sexy. My favorite position was cg/rcg. So off we went. It wasn't very long before I popped. Wow, I just love her technique and rythm. This chick is one for the record. That was really Mu heaven. What a great way to spend an evening. We had about 15 min left so she decided to finish with a massage. The massage was also really good. I just laid there and enjoyed it. I then took a shower and left. When I left I told Kelly I wanted to see her next time. She said she'll be waiting and to hurry back. I definitely will.
$.30

Red330
01-09-09, 15:09
Was at BT a couple weeks back (new to the forum so sorry for late report). Normal MMS let me in and led me to the good room on the right. Only had time for half-hour. New girl comes in, young, maybe 30 tops. Massage was just ok, in fact it was mostly nails and fingertips. After a while flip and she goes topless and a decent HJ with plenty of fondling. 2 tip.

Butter Dog
01-09-09, 21:00
My apologies, I did just see it...I will insert foot into mouth now.

Live and learn. Next, insert self in AMP (and then report back).

BD

Redcobra
01-09-09, 21:15
Great report E Dog! And the MU report before too from NewB!

When I go to MU I never get girls like this. I usually get a girl named Comet who is an Afram, who appears to be the only one there other than Kelly, and not too good (at massage or other). If I call for an appt and ask for Mimi or a young oreintal they are not available. I go about 1 or 2 in the afternoon which may be the problem. At what times do you generally go to MU? Maybe I am going too early.

Thanks

Rtlr1
01-10-09, 13:30
About time I made it to MU. Was greeted by Mms at the door. Very gracious and I do like her gams too. I'm hoping for her. She led me to the room took my .70 massage fee and said Miso would be in. Maybe next time. I got naked and lay on my belly.
And then in walks Miso, wearing short shorts and nice revealing top. A real cute spinner. About 5'0" tall with real nice a to b tits and a lucious petite bod. I took one look at her and I knew I had to have her. I couldn't wait, I got up, gave her a hug and gently squeezed her butt. I got no resistance. I started to reach under her blouse, still no resistance, and unsnapped her bra. She raised her arms up and I lifted her blouse. She says, no massage. I said later. I removed her bra and blouse in one sweeping movement. At this point she goes down on me. She grabs my joint at the root with her right hand and starts in and out going as far as she can with her throat. About this time, I'm in MU heaven. This goes on for about 15 min. I then broke it off and went for the gold. I took my raincoat from under the massage table cushion and handed it to her. I really think I could have skipped that. She laid width wise on the table and I inserted it. Wow, really tight. I said first time, here, she nodded yes. That's when I commenced pounding. Immediately she started yelling something in chinese. I realized she climaxed when she squeezed my arms and yelled . I said to myself, "Damn thats a tight little kitty. I wanted more. And I got more. We went into doggie I pounded once again and she laid her cheek on the pillow and really tensed up and did one loud pop. This time with little effort on my part. This little lady was really sexy. My favorite position was cg/rcg. So off we went. It wasn't very long before I popped. Wow, I just love her technique and rythm. This chick is one for the record. That was really Mu heaven. What a great way to spend an evening. We had about 15 min left so she decided to finish with a massage. The massage was also really good. I just laid there and enjoyed it. I then took a shower and left. When I left I told Kelly I wanted to see her next time. She said she'll be waiting and to hurry back. I definitely will.
$.30

Sounds like a lot of BS to me, at no AMP are you going to get fs for $30 LMAO

A Otay
01-10-09, 15:19
I thought I would post this report for any of you driving to Florida or other areas down south. I was driving back to Maryland from Florida this week and saw a sign on I 95 for Osaka Spa. I figured WTF, why not try some different talent. It was really easy to find too and not like any Asian spa I have seen in Maryland. If you are familiar with South of the Border, it is located at the same Exit 1, US 301 south. Go about a mile past South of the Border on the right side. You can't miss it. It's a separate building, completely lighted, with a 3' high sign with Osaka Spa on it. There is nothing secret about it. There is some kind of strip joint next to it.

Anyway, I walked in and of course was asked if I had been there before by the MMS. I said I was just driving by and saw their sign on 95. Then the provider came in and started asking a bunch of questions about being there before and my experience. Many were the same questions the MMS asked. I told her that I driving my motorhome back from Florida and thought I would stop in. She said, "you have a motorhome?" Then she told me it was $.7 for the massage and when I gave her the money she left the room again. I think she went and checked to see if I was telling the truth. My 40' motorhome was right outside their door and I guess that worked because when she came back the questons stopped and we began doing business.

The provider's name was Chenn or Chemm or something like that. Nice looking and in her early thirties I think and spoke the best English of any provider I ever had. We did the shower which was OK and I passed on the sauna. When she came back to the room she jumped up on the table and sat on my butt to give me a massage. I could tell she had no underwear on too. The massage was sort of sensual but not that good. She did have a nice lite touch on all the right places though. I suggested it was time to turn over and she said OK. That is when the negotiations started. She asked what I wanted and I asked for a BJ. She said that would be $. I said, "you have got to be kidding!" In Maryland I can get that for $.4 to $.6. She told me I could just get a massage and that would be OK but we negotiated on $.5 for a HJ. She wanted to know why I was doing that to her. That is way too much, but I was already there. I found on the forum for South Carolina that the rate for FS there is $1.3 on top of the house fee.

Things really got better at this point. She got totally naked which is when I realized that she had a really kick-ass body. She was at least a D and they were all natural. They really stood out (sorry) on her very thin body. Then she got up on the table and laid beside me and started to play nice and soft. Eventually she sat up and really gave me one of the best HJ I ever had. Of course the hands were able to wander where ever I wanted. When done, we still had about 20 min. left so she laid down again and we had a really nice conversation while she continued to lightly rub my body. I finally learned about how they move around and how they find work at different places. It was nice to be able to talk to an Asian provider for a change.

Even though it was expensive and a hard sell, the experience turned out to be a good one. Check out the reports on the South Carolina board; specifically SC-other areas. Next time to Florida I will definately stop back.

Salsero Loco
01-10-09, 20:26
Great report Excellent Dude, sounds like you had an Excellent Time! My only question is, you only paid $. 3 as a tip for that service?

SL

About time I made it to MU. Was greeted by Mms at the door. Very gracious and I do like her gams too. I'm hoping for her. She led me to the room took my. 70 massage fee and said Miso would be in. Maybe next time. I got naked and lay on my belly.

And then in walks Miso, wearing short shorts and nice revealing top. A real cute spinner. About 5'0" tall with real nice a to be tits and a lucious petite bod. I took one look at her and I knew I had to have her. I couldn't wait, I got up, gave her a hug and gently squeezed her butt. I got no resistance. I started to reach under her blouse, still no resistance, and unsnapped her bra. She raised her arms up and I lifted her blouse. She says, no massage. I said later. I removed her bra and blouse in one sweeping movement. At this point she goes down on me. She grabs my joint at the root with her right hand and starts in and out going as far as she can with her throat. About this time, I'm in MU heaven. This goes on for about 15 min. I then broke it off and went for the gold. I took my raincoat from under the massage table cushion and handed it to her. I really think I could have skipped that. She laid width wise on the table and I inserted it. Wow, really tight. I said first time, here, she nodded yes. That's when I commenced pounding. Immediately she started yelling something in Chinese. I realized she climaxed when she squeezed my arms and yelled. I said to myself, "Damn thats a tight little kitty. I wanted more. And I got more. We went into doggie I pounded once again and she laid her cheek on the pillow and really tensed up and did one loud pop. This time with little effort on my part. This little lady was really sexy. My favorite position was cg/rcg. So off we went. It wasn't very long before I popped. Wow, I just love her technique and rythm. This chick is one for the record. That was really Mu heaven. What a great way to spend an evening. We had about 15 min left so she decided to finish with a massage. The massage was also really good. I just laid there and enjoyed it. I then took a shower and left. When I left I told Kelly I wanted to see her next time. She said she'll be waiting and to hurry back. I definitely will.

. 7

$. 30

8, 9, 9

Excellent Dude
01-10-09, 22:01
Loco : Please read the forum abbreviations at the beginning of the forum.

Otay, Thanks for the tip. I am visiting here in Centreville, Va. and will visit Chenn on the way back. I will definitely report. I hope she looks as you say.
I want to thank you ahead of time. I think it will be real nice.

I know another Chen whom I'll never see again. I used to be in love with her..

XLT DUDE

Rtlr1
01-10-09, 23:56
You Said: Please read the forum abbreviations at the beginning of the forum.
I read the abbrevialtions and here is what I found relating to money:

Terms and Abbreviations List

$ $100
$$ $200
$$$ $300
$$$.5 $350 (get it?)

I think you are seeing things just like the experience you thought you had at MU

Red330
01-13-09, 16:41
So I asked about Kelly last week and Baltimore Slim gave me some comment that I didn't understand. He never responded to a personal message so eff it, I'll share what happened. I'm a newb to the board and I REALLY appreciate the info that's shared here.

Last week I dropped into MU on a weekday about 4pm. Kelly answered the door and said everyone was busy for at least 15 minutes so I could have her or wait. I said she's fine and we went into the room. I had been there before but only once and just got an HJ. Kelly is all business, I guess she wasn't sure about me. I told her I wanted FS and we joke about CBJs, but she wasn't forthcoming despite my roaming hands, which she wasn't stopping. So I stopped her to try and make her feel comfortable I laid some money on the table. More than I should have, but I was trying to make her feel comfortable. It probably did the opposite. I put down 1. 4. So to make her at ease I just said, whatever you want to do this time is fine, I'll come back. She apparently got comfortable because she got naked, and proceeded to do a really nice massage. She flipped me after a while and kept on going beginning with an HJ before offering me to titty fuck her. Which I did before popping on her neck and chest. It was well worth the money.

Can't wait to go back.

Excellent Dude
01-13-09, 20:22
Heard so much about Jade Heart from the Web I thought I'd really try it.

I finally found the place and parked out back. Walked up the stairs and knocked on the door. Mms answers, I walked in and settled on Candy. Mms escorts me to the room, where she says to get comfy and left. So I got naked and sat on the chair. About 5 minutes later, in walks candy. A little baby fat but was more delightful than not. She said to me, what would you like. I said you. I then walked up to her and put my arms around her and gave her that sexy look stairring into her eyes. She commented that she thought I was handsome and she wanted me too. I then sat back on the chair again and had her back up on my stiff rod. Nothing was said about a cover. So I enjoyed that real silky feel of her insides. I grabbed her hips and pushed her forward as I moved my hips backward. and then vice versa. After about 10 minutes I almost popped so I had to stop. I had her lay on the massage table on her belly and I went for the paydirt and I mean paydirt. Surprisingly she did not complain so I just kept inserting until my balls hit her cushiony bottom. Wow, unbelieveable. I then began pumping as hard and as fast as I could. She really tightened up and yelled throughout ending in a climactic screem. Wow even my old girlfriend never felt like that. I then turned her over and wanted cg/rcg so I could pop. We went at it in my favorite position. She was reeling and I was feeling an upward spiral in my sexual areas. And Bam I popped. She must have felt that load all the way in her throat. This woman was truly one to have and to hold and to pop with.

My old friend Chen could never hold a candle to this exciting woman. Candy did me like only a real woman could. Wow.

Will be back for more.

'7
$.0

8, 8, 8

Rtlr1
01-13-09, 20:50
So I asked about Kelly last week and Baltimore Slim gave me some comment that I didn't understand. He never responded to a personal message so eff it, I'll share what happened. I'm a newb to the board and I REALLY appreciate the info that's shared here.

Last week I dropped into MU on a weekday about 4pm. Kelly answered the door and said everyone was busy for at least 15 minutes so I could have her or wait. I said she's fine and we went into the room. I had been there before but only once and just got an HJ. Kelly is all business, I guess she wasn't sure about me. I told her I wanted FS and we joke about CBJs, but she wasn't forthcoming despite my roaming hands, which she wasn't stopping. So I stopped her to try and make her feel comfortable I laid some money on the table. More than I should have, but I was trying to make her feel comfortable. It probably did the opposite. I put down 1. 4. So to make her at ease I just said, whatever you want to do this time is fine, I'll come back. She apparently got comfortable because she got naked, and proceeded to do a really nice massage. She flipped me after a while and kept on going beginning with an HJ before offering me to titty fuck her. Which I did before popping on her neck and chest. It was well worth the money.

Can't wait to go back.

DUDE you remind me of the guy that went to see a shrink completely nude except for a piece of clear saran wrap around his middle. The shrink said I can clearly see your nuts. Maybe this was you because of your last two post I can clearly see your nuts..DUDE wake up and get a life...F?S for free!!!!!!!!!!!! LMFAO

Rtlr1
01-13-09, 20:53
[QUOTE=Excellent Dude]Heard so much about Jade Heart from the Web I thought I'd really try it.

I finally found the place and parked out back. Walked up the stairs and knocked on the door. Mms answers, I walked in and settled on Candy. Mms escorts me to the room, where she says to get comfy and left. So I got naked and sat on the chair. About 5 minutes later, in walks candy. A little baby fat but was more delightful than not. She said to me, what would you like. I said you. I then walked up to her and put my arms around her and gave her that sexy look stairring into her eyes. She commented that she thought I was handsome and she wanted me too. I then sat back on the chair again and had her back up on my stiff rod. Nothing was said about a cover. So I enjoyed that real silky feel of her insides. This so far is much better than MU heaven. I grabbed her hips and pushed her forward as I moved my hips backward. and then vice versa. After about 10 minutes I almost popped so I had to stop. I had her lay on the massage table on her belly and I went for the paydirt and I mean paydirt. Surprisingly she did not complain so I just kept inserting until my balls hit her cushiony bottom. Wow, unbelieveable. I then began pumping as hard and as fast as I could. She really tightened up and yelled throughout ending in a climactic screem. Wow even my old girlfriend Chen never felt like that. I then turned her over and wanted cg/rcg so I could pop. We went at it in my favorite position. She was reeling and I was feeling an upward spiral in my sexual areas. And Bam I popped. She must have felt that load all the way in her throat. This woman was truly one to have and to hold and to pop with.

My old friend Chen could never hold a candle to this exciting woman. She did me only like a real woman could. Wow.

Will be back for more.

'7
$.0

8, 8, 8[/QUOTE

DUDE you remind me of the guy that went to see a shrink completely nude except for a piece of clear saran wrap around his middle. The shrink said I can clearly see your nuts. Maybe this was you because of your last two post I can clearly see your nuts..DUDE wake up and get a life...F?S for free!!!!!!!!!!!! LMFAO

Wickedweasel
01-14-09, 19:49
No cover?

Are you absolutely crazy?

No offense, but what are you thinking?

Showboatt
01-14-09, 22:46
Nice post ELT Dude.

Excellent Dude
01-14-09, 22:52
Didn't want to bring this up.
The statistics show that there's only (3) ways a person can catch hiv.
1. Transfusion.
2. Dirty needles.
3. Homosexual behavior.

Other than (3), the first two are direct blood contact. The third is because of the amount of infected sperm inserted into the intestines.

In Heterosexual sex, only a very small amount is actually transferred to the male, because of the method of transferance from the female to the male.

Now, in heterosexual sex, if the male is infected and dumps a load into the female. The female automatically has hiv. This is because of the volume transferred. And I believe this is what the fear and small percentage infected is all about.

A male, can even reduce his chances to less than zero if he pulls out and ejaculates on the females stomach. The reason is because of the suction motion that the male organs have during ejaculation is negated.

Apparently, because of the small percentage of infected males in heterosexual sex, leads me to believe that the persons who say they are infected by heterosexual sex are actually bi-sexual males wanting to hide this same sex attraction from their mates.

And of course if your immune system is shot. Than you can become a statistic no matter what. So, if you have a poor immune system. Do not monger.

I have to believe that this is a designer disease. Concocted by the Reagan Team, way back when.

Published in National Geographic a few years ago was an enigma happening in Africa.
On one side of the river was a tribe that had 90% hiv/aids infection, and on the other side of the river was a tribe almost zero hiv infection. Scientists were sent in to get to the bottom of this enigma. After months of delineating and deductions it was found that the tribe with no hiv infection had a tribal ceremony involving rites to manhood. These rites to manhood included circumcision and they engaged only in heterosexual sex. Now the tribe with the high percentage of infection had no rites to manhood and did not have circumcision males. The doctors and scientists came to the conclusion that because of the circumcision the tribe with no hiv had much cleaner males than the tribe with high infections.
So, in males who are not circumsized, I say keep it clean no matter what. Apparently, the virus thrives in unclean areas where bodily fluids can accumilate and hiv fester.

I say, for those who are leary, protect yourself.

This rhetorical conclusion by

Excellent Dude

Benchseats Rock
01-15-09, 00:17
Didn't want to bring this up.
The statistics show that there's only (3) ways a person can catch hiv.
1. Transfusion.
2. Dirty needles.
3. Homosexual behavior.

You're an idiot.

For anyone who wants to know the real information and not some urban legend bullshit, go to http://www.cdc.gov/std/hiv/default.htm

Member #4954
01-15-09, 00:27
EDude, go read WEBMD.com 16% of HIV in hetero males comes from infected females.

http://www.webmd.com/hiv-aids/top-10-myths-misconceptions-about-hiv-aids

Read myth #6 I dont walk in strange wet caves without a raincoat anymore. It would be like playing Russian Roulette with an automatic pistol.

Wrap it or wack it 'cause she might be clean, but you dont know about the guy before you, or how long time wise before you.

Natty Bohner
01-15-09, 02:03
Hey guys,

Long time lurker, first time posting. I live in the White Marsh area, and usually visit the Pikesville location for a nice massage and HJ. Normally see a very sexy girl with a hot ass (Julie, for get her real name). But I am interested in finding an AMP a little closer to home.

I read the review in this thread for Aphrodite's Bodyworks, but I was looking to see if anyone else has since visited. Any help with some closer places to WhtieMarsh would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

A Otay
01-15-09, 02:12
Heard so much about Jade Heart from the Web I thought I'd really try it.

I finally found the place and parked out back. Walked up the stairs and knocked on the door. Mms answers, I walked in and settled on Candy. Mms escorts me to the room, where she says to get comfy and left. So I got naked and sat on the chair. About 5 minutes later, in walks candy. A little baby fat but was more delightful than not. She said to me, what would you like. I said you. I then walked up to her and put my arms around her and gave her that sexy look stairring into her eyes. She commented that she thought I was handsome and she wanted me too. I then sat back on the chair again and had her back up on my stiff rod. Nothing was said about a cover. So I enjoyed that real silky feel of her insides. I grabbed her hips and pushed her forward as I moved my hips backward. and then vice versa. After about 10 minutes I almost popped so I had to stop. I had her lay on the massage table on her belly and I went for the paydirt and I mean paydirt. Surprisingly she did not complain so I just kept inserting until my balls hit her cushiony bottom. Wow, unbelieveable. I then began pumping as hard and as fast as I could. She really tightened up and yelled throughout ending in a climactic screem. Wow even my old girlfriend never felt like that. I then turned her over and wanted cg/rcg so I could pop. We went at it in my favorite position. She was reeling and I was feeling an upward spiral in my sexual areas. And Bam I popped. She must have felt that load all the way in her throat. This woman was truly one to have and to hold and to pop with.

My old friend Chen could never hold a candle to this exciting woman. Candy did me like only a real woman could. Wow.

Will be back for more.

'7
$.0

8, 8, 8

Dude, I have to agree. Are you crazy???? I once had the famous Anne at BT jump on me without a cover for about 10 to 15 seconds. When I came to my senses I immediately pulled out. Then I sweeted bullets for six months until I donated blood and they took it. It's not worth it. Stay safe.

The funny thing here is that you responded to my post about the place in NC and went to JH. After writing the report on the NC place I got the urge for some Asian again and went to JH, one of my favorites. I went late Saturday afternoon. Just after I got there there was another guy that pulled into the rear lot and entered up the back steps. Maybe that was you.

I had a great visit with Victoria. She gave me a great massage for about a half hour and then got down to business. I offered .8 for FS and she didn't seem to like that but said yes. Even though she wasn't happy about what I offered, she put 100% into it. Did BBBJ, CG, and Doggie. I tend to take a long time to get off and she seemed to have several orgasms. She really did or was a good actor. She also was nice enough to tell me I was really good and asked me if I had a good time. I did and gave her $ instead of the .8. I will definitely repeat.

Excellent Dude
01-15-09, 04:07
They are talking 16% of the total heterosexual count infected. Not 16% of all hiv cases. There's 2% of all the hiv cases are heterosexual in the U.S.
So 16% of 2% = .0032% of all cases. Minuscule. And I'm even saying that these are bi-sexual.
So, if there are a million cases then the amount of heterosexual = 320 out of a million.
A male getting hiv heterosexually is almost like winning the lottery.

I'm not saying you couldn't get it. I'm saying your chances are slim.

I am just showing statistics here.

So, definitely protect yourself. I do 99% of the time. Unfortunately women are particularly susceptable to catching hiv.

Also, Not to knock particular massage owner K..y. But if a guy was to titty fuck her and she got some highly infected hiv sperm in her mouth/nostrils/eyes she could easily get infected. And if some got into her nostrils, they could easily be absorbed by her sinus glands and infected. If she got some in the eyes then she would go blind even if she got treatment to save her life. There is no treatment for hiv in the eyes. Everything has a price. Her self respect must have hit bottom for a MP owner.
Incidentally, I know a woman who used to do that. She said she was getting tested for hiv. She never called me again.

I've always tested negative.

A little thought on the part of

Excellent Dude.

Member #4105
01-15-09, 08:10
Then I sweeted bullets for six months until I donated blood and they took it. It's not worth it. Stay safe.

WTF!

This is why people need autologous blood donations for planned surgeries. Never accept donated blood if you can avoid it.

There are big signs in the donation clinics stating that you should not donate blood for the purpose of obtaining a HIV test.

How did you answer the questions on the medical history questionnaire?

Had sexual contact with a prostitute or anyone else who takes money
or drugs or other payment for sex?

Had sexual contact with anyone who has ever used needles to take
drugs or steroids, or anything not prescribed by their doctor?

Go to the clinic on Caroline Street for free, anonymous and non-judgemental STD/HIV tests.

It's not worth it. Stay safe.

Towson
01-15-09, 17:12
They are talking 16% of the total heterosexual count infected. Not 16% of all hiv cases. There's 2% of all the hiv cases are heterosexual in the U. S.

So 16% of 2% =. 0032% of all cases. Minuscule. And I'm even saying that these are bi-sexual.

So, if there are a million cases then the amount of heterosexual = 320 out of a million.

So, definitely protect yourself. I do 99% of the time. Unfortunately women are particularly susceptable to catching hiv.

Also, Not to knock particular massage owner K. Y. But if a guy was to titty fuck her and she got some highly infected hiv sperm in her mouth/nostrils/eyes she could easily get infected. And if some got into her nostrils, they could easily be absorbed by her sinus glands and infected. If she got some in the eyes then she would go blind even if she got treatment to save her life. There is no treatment for hiv in the eyes. Everything has a price. Her self respect must have hit bottom for a MP owner.

Incidentally, I know a woman who used to do that. She said she was getting tested for hiv. She never called me again.

Excellent Dude. Interesting. While I agree that transmission of HIV is remote from female to male during unprotected vaginal intercouse, there are several circumstances which dramatically increase the rate of transmission. Isn't there a significant increase of risk if the female has syphilis or herpes? The risk increases further if both people have either STD.

Also, how do you account for increased lesbian rates?

Member #4061
01-15-09, 20:13
But if a guy was to titty fuck her and she got some highly infected hiv sperm in her mouth/nostrils/eyes she could easily get infected. And if some got into her nostrils, they could easily be absorbed by her sinus glands and infected. If she got some in the eyes then she would go blind even if she got treatment to save her life. There is no treatment for hiv in the eyes.

I hope you're being sarcastic. (ROTFLMAO) This could be one of the most absurd things I've ever read. Glad you had a good time.

Also, Not to knock particular massage owner K..y.
Her self respect must have hit bottom for a MP owner.

Excellent Dude.

Question- How did this massage establishment wrong you in the past. I think it would benefit most members on this board if you stated how, why, and what happened to warrant multiple bad reviews and personal attacks against the mama/women of mu. I'd just like to know how a place with such a good reputation among amp vets for friendly service and good customer relation go down hill this quickly. It seems strange to me.

- Thanks for the response 'special ED'. We'll go with that since it's your initials and we've digressed.

Excellent Dude
01-15-09, 22:49
Since your initials are BS we'll go with that.
No I'm not kidding. Hiv is absorbed into the eyes and eyelids. And there is no way to save the vision in that titty fucking case. This also applies to sinuses. Are you saying it's not possible to get cum in K's eyes and nostrils.
The reason you think it's absurd is because you don't want to accept it..
I just thought k.... was a little unusual for a mms.

Usually the MP owners unknowingly let the girls do the cavorting with the clients without their knowledge. I heard she had an incident. I mean he was only there the second time. Wreckless.

Sounds wreckless to me. That's all. She could very easily have whatever.
Plus I hear she has a boyfriend who's there all the time. I think I saw him. Real ugly guy. Made me nervous.
Nothing personal. My own preference. And incidentally I have never met her until the other night when I saw miso. And also, if she ever has any new girls like her I might be willing to drop by to see the new girl. If the guy wasn't there.

Just another thought from the

Excellent Dude

Rocket R
01-15-09, 22:57
With all due respect fellas, can we get back on topic.

Thanks,

Rocket

Chessie Chaser
01-16-09, 00:42
Have you ever heard of somebody having their schlong fall off because they caught HIV that way. Have you heard about any gay guys having their ass fall off as a result of getting HIV infected there?

Seriously think these things through before believing every thing you hear.

Excellent Dude
01-16-09, 12:57
Both herpes and HIV is a disaster on
The eyes. Why r u a customer too?

Ask your MD. He will cringe at the thought.

Excellent dude

Edge 101
01-16-09, 15:04
Excellent Dude:

Please stop wasting your time for the things you can't have. Kelly is a single adult and she is definately not your cup of tea. Moving on!

Edge 101

Excellent Dude
01-16-09, 23:02
What a dreamer!

Showboatt
01-16-09, 23:09
Couldn't help but reading this tit for tat or is it tit fuck for tat.

I'm the expert on Kelly.

Anybody want a blow by blow description on doing her.

Enough people respond (PM) and I'll do all the juicy tidbits. Of course, I am one among many. She actually told me she was doing 10 other guys.
You are probably one of them. Aren't we the lucky ones. I heard she gave the royal brushoff to a lot of guys, giving them worthless titty fucks, for the same donation, damn!
And she laughed hard when she told me that.

Digamex2000
01-17-09, 00:55
They are talking 16% of the total heterosexual count infected. Not 16% of all hiv cases. There's 2% of all the hiv cases are heterosexual in the U. S.

So 16% of 2% =. 0032% of all cases. Minuscule. And I'm even saying that these are bi-sexual.

Also, Not to knock particular massage owner K. Y. But if a guy was to titty fuck her and she got some highly infected hiv sperm in her mouth/nostrils/eyes she could easily get infected. And if some got into her nostrils, they could easily be absorbed by her sinus glands and infected. If she got some in the eyes then she would go blind even if she got treatment to save her life. There is no treatment for hiv in the eyes. Everything has a price. Her self respect must have hit bottom for a MP owner.

Excellent Dude. Ugh. I don't care what the statistics are. You've got to have your silly little head thinking for your big stoopit head to put your unprotected dick into the splooge pool of the likes of any of us, courtesy of an asian sex slave, who might not have the best judgement considering her circumstances.

Quite honestly, the whole encounter sounds like a "fantasy" to me.

Smiling Fox
01-17-09, 16:55
There is something vaguely familiar here on the board of late.

I have already had a run in. I don't feed the trolls. I ignore. I delete.

I generally don't pay any attention to this sorta thing. Trolls try to make trouble. I just IGNORE it. And there is an ignore button to push. But I was attacked on a PM already.

Dunno. Just voicing my hunch. No comment is required. Actually prefer it that way. Having far too much fun eating pussy, and getting laid. . Well you know. LOL

Be safe ,

Smiling Fox

Rtlr1
01-17-09, 21:32
Once I get a hundred PM's I'll post the report.

Hi All

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Couldn't help but reading this tit for tat or is it tit fuck for tat.

I'm the expert on Kelly.

Anybody want a blow by blow description on doing her.

Enough people respond (PM) and I'll do all the juicy tidbits. Of course, I am one among many. She actually told me she was doing 10 other guys.

You are probably one of them. Aren't we the lucky ones. She told me she gave the royal brushoff to a lot of guys, giving them worthless titty fucks, for the same money, damn!
And she laughed hard when she told me that.

Smiling Fox, you can't be.......who I know you are. It's Kelly! Damn How you been Kelly. You haven't posted for a while... Nice to see you again. Is it okay to post your report?

I did Kelly

Smiling Fox
01-18-09, 02:59
Showboat, I don't know who you are, or what you are talking about.

No one knows me, except for a very select few. And I don't recall ever meeting you. And even if I did, you still don't know me.

Suggest you take your report and your mistaken assumptions, and try to inflame someone else.

As I posted, there is something very familiar here, I will choose to ignore it.

Mr. Jackson, please scold these children of lesser manners.

There is no room in this debauched group of low human males, for personal attacks. Thanks

Smiling Fox

Gintonicrocks
01-18-09, 12:47
Hey guys,

Long time lurker, first time posting. I live in the White Marsh area, and usually visit the Pikesville location for a nice massage and HJ. Normally see a very sexy girl with a hot ass (Julie, for get her real name). But I am interested in finding an AMP a little closer to home.

I read the review in this thread for Aphrodite's Bodyworks, but I was looking to see if anyone else has since visited. Any help with some closer places to WhtieMarsh would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Try Citypaper.com, and go to the adult ad pages. Plenty of #'s and addresses there. With a whole 2 posts under your belt, you have no credibility here. If you can't find the citypaper online, try the sports section of the Sunpaper. Once you have the name of the place, come back here and learn how to use the search function in this thread.
Til then RTFF and when you are done, RTFF again.
Another fish on a bicycle OMG.

GTR

Excellent Dude
01-18-09, 21:00
Walked into JNW last night and saw Yumi. Just in from L. A. And real nice she said she was 23 yrs old and looked it. Really pretty bordering on very pretty. We're looking at close to 34's in the C class for chi-chi's. I must say I should keep this one a secret. Ass real round and won't quit. Well proportioned body.

Anyway, she is wearing a very revealing dark negligee, and I must say she is camera perfect. I am in love.

She says to take clothes off and lay on the bed face down. She takes off all her clothes and jumps on my back. I can feel that warm kitty on my back. Again I cannot take it when a beautiful young girl is in the same bed with me. I can't wait, so I raise up and pat the bed on the left side of me. She then points to herself and points to where I patted the bed. I said yes, patting the bed.

Here we go. I began kissing her ample tits and intermittently DFK/LFK. She grabs my face on each side with her hands and really DFK over and over again. This goes on for about 10 minutes and then I inch my face down to her kitty and indulge in the youngest, tightest kitty I have come in contact with since high school days. She motions pointing to her mouth and then my joint. We then position ourselves in our mutually partaking position and go wild with each other. I have dreamed about a beautiful young asian girl and here I am in the flesh. Both of us indulgiing wildly in each other with amorous abandonment. This was a long time coming and I am savoring every second of it.

I want to go for the gold now. I turn around and enter her noticing that she had placed a condom without my noticing. This is when I started going out of my mind pounding this young meat and she returning the motion even more. She is yelling and yelling and cumming multiple times and I am pounding and pounding and pounding and I can feel the release coming and I blasted my cum like it was shot from a cannon.

At this point I am laying on top of her and she is kissing my cheek and shoulders like a young lovers appreciation of multiple climaxes for the first time. We kissed for another five minutes til I rolled over and we both lay comatose just staring at the ceiling. After catching our breaths, I ask for a table shower, dress and kissed me more at the door and I left wishing the experience could have lasted forever.

She was absolutely fantastic and I may return tomorrow.

$. 8 mms out shopping.

9, 10, 10

Your very Excellent Dude

Benchseats Rock
01-18-09, 22:08
Just in from L.A. and real nice she said she was 23 yrs old and looked it.

So probably she was 35 or so... gotta love Yellow Fever.

Bench

Happy One
01-19-09, 00:04
You really should write sex novels. Do you no the difference between a sea story & a fairy tale? Fairy tale starts off once upon a time, a sea story starts off, this aint no shit. Sorry couldnt resist.

Y Lover
01-19-09, 18:28
Go to Pinetree on Eastern Ave in Baltimore MD.

Ask for TIA, or Lea Lea.

A great time, everything, no condum needed, shaven, 5'5" 140lbs, great head, nice and slow, great rub, nice and slow, great long black hair.

Y Lover
01-19-09, 18:34
Picture of Tia, or Lea Lea at Pinetree.

Imurman
01-19-09, 21:12
This is my first time reporting. Not first time visiting.

Went to MU today around 2:30pm. This was my first time here and since it is not labled I drove past a few times. Saw a guy come out and walk doen the street, so I decided to park on the side street and walk as well.

Rang both bells, and Kelly answered the door. She was a little cautious as she had never seen my I guess. Showed me to my room and told me to get comfortable and she would be back in a few. I got undressed and waited. She came back about 5 min. Later and started the massage. She is not too bad looking. Very nice touch, smooth hands. After massaging and talking a while, I let her know I was ok and she would be to. She said she was going to get a hot towel to clean off my back. Returned with the towel, cleaned off my back and I flipped. We started to massage each other and she undresses. Got an very nice HJ while my hands were able to roam freely. She has great breasts!

Cleaned up and talked for a few min. She told me when I come back I can see another provider who is very "customer oriented" name Elaine. Told her I would definatley be back.

Looks 6
Body 7
Attitude 8
Massage 5

Imurman
01-19-09, 21:28
Sorry guys,

I posted MU Today and forgot something.

$.3

Excellent Dude
01-19-09, 21:28
I am getting better at interpreting my experiences. It was real easy with Yumi.

Your very Excellent Dude

Rtlr1
01-19-09, 21:56
You said about JNW :
After catching our breaths, I ask for a table shower, dress and kissed me more at the door and I left wishing the experience could have lasted forever.

Man your stupidity just blew your fanasty posts, FWI..JNW doesn't have a table shower. Why don't you use your stupidity for some other reason, I have a few ideas.

Excellent Dude
01-19-09, 22:51
Sorry Towson but I just read your Questions concerning HIV transmittals.

You mentioned that persons having Herpes or Syphilis may have a greater chance of contracting HIV .
Also, lesbians have increased hiv.

Most definitely. Persons who have untreated syphilis or herpes or both are absolutely more vulnerable and the reason is is that these diseases take a huge toll on the immune system. I did mention, in no uncertain terms that persons with weakened immune systems can easily contract HIV. As a matter of fact, these people can contract almost any disease. There are a huge mass of people in this country who don't even know they have either Syphilis or Herpes. Testing and treatment is the answer to that question.

Lesbians having clean sex with lesbians alone is not going to increase their diagnosis of hiv.
However, women having sex with infected women who have not completed their menstral cycle, are going to be more susceptible to hiv because of the direct contact with blood and the virus being easily absorbed thru the vaginal tissues. Also, as I've said, these women, can easily contract the disease thru heterosexual contact with an infected, unknown bisexual male, sharing needles. unsterilized tattoo needles etc.
So there are inherent basic rites and rituals that are culprits in this disease.
Also, as shown in the "Enigma in Africa" uncleansed folds in foreskin is a major method of transference of hiv and possibly all communicable diseases.

To explain the seriousness of the eyes in these diseases. The eyes are a very delicate and complex organ having delicate lenses, pupils, eyeball, retina,
optic nerve and in general very vulnerable items and each item is essential for sight. Any loss of just one of these items thru infection will easily cause blindness. And to make things worse, because of the inherent poor systemic nature of the eyes they are very hard to treat. Your eyes are your most valuable and precious commodity. Don't play with your sight!

Your most Excellent Dude

Red330
01-20-09, 13:51
Saw Dude's report on JNW and decided to give it a try, I had never been there. Dropped in yesterday around 430 and was greeted by a girl matching the description. Nice breasts, not bad looking and she led me into a room. At that point she just became rude and short. No flirting. I asked for an hour and gave. 7, when she came back she asked what I wanted. And I said I was looking for anything she had when she started to get pushy about laying down for the massage and didn't let me touch her at all. Massage was actually very good and when I flipped I asked for the BJ when she offered more and she said $. 3. I said too high, she didn't budge. In the end she was rude and gave a clothed HJ for. 3 with no touch. Will not go back there. She said she was from Cali and had been here a week.

And she said her name was Cho or Jo

Firefly2010
01-20-09, 16:18
Newbie here. Went to Total Body. They were running a special for $180. Laid down, gal undressed and started massage. Beautiful young lady. Just not much personality. She me massage her but she never grabbed me until I laid back down. Then it was down to business. 1 hour session turned into a 45 min. Quicky and she got very rude. Not worth the "special". I will report back on other experiences.

Francis1
01-20-09, 17:18

Ask for TIA, or Lea Lea.

A great time, everything, no condum needed, shaven, 5'5" 140lbs, great head, nice and slow, great rub, nice and slow, great long black hair.Do you mean She provided a Condum or you didn't use one?

Y Lover
01-20-09, 20:21
Gentleman:

I have to apologize for the false report about Tia, she does not give or receive head nor does she have sex, if you want that as I truely do then you will be disappointed as I have been. The statement I made was just my wishing that she would. Tia is a very special person, if you want a great massage she will give it to you. She really is one of a kind, great attitude, very good at the massage, if you like this you will not be disappointed. Do not expect more then that. I am sorry and if the ladies read these reviews I hope she will except my apology. For the readers I am sorry.

The picture that is her, the discription is her. But she is not the regular type girl.

Digamex2000
01-20-09, 22:18

Ask for TIA, or Lea Lea.

A great time, everything, no condum needed, shaven, 5'5" 140lbs, great head, nice and slow, great rub, nice and slow, great long black hair.Guys,

Every one loves this treatment... BUT... hppv-- venerial warts to be blunt, basicly incurable hep c, and a host of throat borne ailments beckon.

Protect protect.

Just my 2 cents.

Turbo Man1234
01-20-09, 22:23
I am coming to Baltimore next week on Tuesday night for one night.

Can you guys give me a recommendation for someone to contact to give me a sensual erotic massage in my hotel room?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Timiu8441
01-20-09, 23:00
I am not very familiar with the Balto AMPS (only ML). My regular stomping grounds are Jessup and Columbia. I have checked the CP and previous posts and found no info on Charles/Swan. Could someone please let me know its' location. Linda sounds like someone that I really should meet very soon :)

ThanksI am convinced this place does not exist, I have tried to find it 3 times now between 24th and Charles and I can't find it anywhere. I have just hit the Towson joints every time I have been unsuccesful.

Turbo Man1234
01-21-09, 09:43
Hi,

I am coming to Baltimore next Tuesday night for one night. I am looking for an outcall massage in my hotel room. Looking for sensual, nude whole body massage. Maybe with extras.

Any suggestions? I am from Boston and don't know the Baltimore providers.

Want someone safe, clean, D&D free, discrete. All obvious wants, right?

Thanks

Gintonicrocks
01-21-09, 14:39
Quote:

Try Citypaper.com, and go to the adult ad pages. Plenty of #'s and addresses there. With a whole 2 posts under your belt, you have no credibility here. If you can't find the citypaper online, try the sports section of the Sunpaper. Once you have the name of the place, come back here and learn how to use the search function in this thread.

Til then RTFF and when you are done, RTFF again.

Another fish on a bicycle OMG.

GTRIs it really necessary to be so nasty to people new to this board?[/QUOTE]

I'm terribly sorry if I offended you enough to address me on the forum as well as PM me with your whine. Your only other contribution to this board was to ask where you could get a lapdance and maybe more. Read the forum! Don't expect everything to drop from the sky into your lap. I think I was only expressing what others here to polite to tell you firsthand. Now be a good boy and read the f'n forum!
GTR

Lostpuppy3
01-21-09, 15:12
Newbie here. Went to Total Body. They were running a special for $180. Laid down, gal undressed and started massage. Beautiful young lady. Just not much personality. She me massage her but she never grabbed me until I laid back down. Then it was down to business. 1 hour session turned into a 45 min. Quicky and she got very rude. Not worth the "special". I will report back on other experiences.I hate to tell you this, but being a long time customer of TBC, they only offer a 45 minute session. I am also aware that they are very clear about this when they quote you over the phone. I am one of the few on this board that seems to get his moneys worth at TBC, it's not a place for everyone, I've been going there since they were located in Ellicott City under the name Euro Therapy. Most of the posters here say it costs too much for too little, that's their opinions. I find that they offer exactly what I need, so the price is just right for me. IMHO.

As far as the girl being rude, I don't have an answer for that. Sometimes your attitude and expectations may have set off the rudeness factor in your girl, but I wasn't there, so I'll never know. just my .02¢

Herbie Versmel
01-22-09, 09:38
Gentleman:

I have to apologize for the false report about Tia, she does not give or receive head nor does she have sex, if you want that as I truely do then you will be disappointed as I have been. The statement I made was just my wishing that she would. Tia is a very special person, if you want a great massage she will give it to you. She really is one of a kind, great attitude, very good at the massage, if you like this you will not be disappointed. Do not expect more then that. I am sorry and if the ladies read these reviews I hope she will except my apology. For the readers I am sorry.

The picture that is her, the discription is her. But she is not the regular type girl.Kind of weird dude.

Smiling Fox
01-22-09, 17:46
Hey, not weird. The ladies must read the boards. Its not always a good idea to post exactly what happens. We are not dummies, and if the language is broad and grandiose we can get the message. If someone is too dense to figure out that there was more than a massage. Well RTFF.

Hope horse got out from under. It has happened to me. Mr. Jackson was kind enough to remove my inappropriate post.

Smiling Fox

Excellent Dude
01-24-09, 11:46
Just want to say.
I have never met a more finer group or MP people than here.
I know times are tough but I'm sure all will weather the economic storm.

I want to say that Kelly at MU is one of the finest and beautiful ladies in the business. And I love her dearly. Any derogatory remarks about her is totally false. She is all woman.
Also I want to say that Lily at JHH is also a wonderful lady that is dear to me.
Cynthia at Sunlight is also a truly fine and wonderful lady.
All run very classy establishments.
I want to also compliment the mms's at JNW, Asia Health, Moonlight and Oriental Spa.

If anyone wishes to follow my escapades please do so.
It has been a pleasant stay here in Baltimore. Will miss you all.
I do have a couple of recent experiences I may post.

In the immortal words of Roy Rogers and Dale Evans, " Happy Trails to You, Until We Meet Again".

Your most Excellent Dude, goodbye.

DrummerBoy
01-24-09, 18:43
Picture of Tia, or Lea Lea at Pinetree.

Probably a nice personality, looks to be a little old (50's I bet they usually look 30 but really 50). Great BJ lips heheheh. Too bad she doesn't offer that to clients!

Average Amp woman, but that is about all you get here in this neck of the woods. The real talent has left the building!

Member #4609
01-24-09, 20:55
Assuming that MU stands for Massage Universe, I visited both MU and JNW today, my first time at each.

JNW is a bit scary as it's in a house on York Road right next to a big medical office complex, in a residential area, next to a Texaco. The place is in the basement. The girl, Jo, was cute, not obviously Korean.- maybe Lao or Chinese?.- and the service was FS and adequate, not great. She had nice natural attributes and a pretty face.

MU was a bit different and I wasn't as happy. MU is on York Road right next to the exit for 695, across the street from a smallish office complex and not much cover in the parking lot right in front of the office.

Both places reminded me of some of the places in Wheaton back about 10 years ago. That's not necessarily a compliment.

Misu was my girl at MU (massage universe) and she was cute, a bit weird, not up to even considering a BJ and, at one point, going out to get Saran Wrap to wrap me with (! ). I don't know if FS is on the menu.- I think *so* as she mumbled something about bringing cover myself next time. I dined at the Y and it wasn't great, a bit gamey, frankly. Her personality was pleasant and could be nicer on a 2nd or 3rd visit but I don't have the inclination to go back, frankly.

Both places were a disappointment, frankly.

The glory days of Sunny and other women at Arikato in Waldorf are over; there is no place with women of that caliber or grooming anymore, obviously.

Not to be cruel, just quite disappointed now that I made the effort to drive all the way out of my normal radius just to try these two places near Baltimore.

I would have a hard time reconciling *my* experiences today with the reviews I've read on this board of both places.

Please do not flame me for this honest appraisal.- my tips were more than generous at both places and were asked for, and give, up front.- just providing information from a fellow adventurer.

Kujome
01-25-09, 10:55
Okay. I've RTFF'd multiple times now, and I'm trying to figure out if JHH or MU offer a table shower. Just wondering, since it doesn't seem like it was mentioned as part of the prose.

I'm definitely disappointed that the HC AMPs don't offer TS anymore, and few offer assistance (which is nice). For me, that's one of the best parts of the overall experience.

Thanks,

KJ

Kujome
01-25-09, 11:05
I went to see how the 'under new management' One Spa was over in Ellicott City last month. I hadn't been there for about 5 years (or more). Back when Connie was there. And Sue (who was quite old, but gave a great massage). I went in, following the mms to the room, and handed over my $70 for the hour. She asked if I wanted a shower, I responded affirmatively, and waited for my provider to lead me down the hallway. After about a minute, the mms came back in and had me follow her. I'm thinking. "okay, not what I was hoping for". Ended up showering myself while mms waited outside the curtain. Led me back to the room, where I waited for more assistance.

Sunny came in, who directed me to the table, and began administering a half-hearted massage. After about 15 minutes of this, she starts with some light stroking, and then asks if I brought a big tip with me. I hadn't since I wasn't really going for all options. Normally, I carry 4 bills to cover a fun time. Anyway, she decided that I looked like I really needed some relief anyway, and proceeded to get undressed. The rest is pretty textbook (or is it forum-book) procedure for administering relaxation. Due to my own shortcomings I was in and out in about 40 minutes.

I had a pleasant enough time, but probably won't repeat. I really do like the shower and massage. I didn't get a look at any other girls there, so I cannot report on them either.

Rtlr1
01-25-09, 20:27
Okay. I've RTFF'd multiple times now, and I'm trying to figure out if JHH or MU offer a table shower.

KJ

MU....No
JH....Yes...If you get Victoria you will get a nude bodyrub/slide and get to eat her on the table. She gave me the option of staying in shower room and playing water games or going to the massage room. Happy sliping and sliding

Excellent Dude
01-25-09, 23:29
Went to MU today to say farewell to Kelly. As I was sitting there I happen to see this really nice looking asian girl making her way across the hallway into one of the rooms. She smiled at me and I just knew I wanted her. Kelly said her name was Fong and I immediately got an appointment with her. Anyway, I had just taken a shower at home, so I simply undressed as directed by Kelly and lay on the table belly first. In walks Fong wearing a really short cut pair of shorts, where I could see her nice round ass is hanging out. I say to myself, Oooh crap.
Really cute, with a nice figure. probably 33 and b chi-chi's. Really petite and really struttin her body. She starts off massaging directly in front of me. That's when I reached over grabbing those cheeks giving them a slight squeeze. At this point, I say to myself, what the hell just go for it. So I unbutton her shorts, and pull them, and her underwear down to her knees. As she bent over to remove the shorts, I decided to stand up. As she stood up I grabbed the bottom of her blouse and pulled it over head and then unsnapped her bra. Now we are both totally naked and I grabbed between her cheeks with the left hand and my right hand made its way between her shoulder blade and I pulled her towards me gently fingering the upper part of her brown spot. I started kissing and tongueing her neck and kissed my way to her lips. Our lips locked in position and I was squeezing her against my naked body and continued gently fingering her brown spot. After a couple of minutes of this, she starts returning my squeezes and she really is getting into it. She is really reacting like my lover at this point. She is really hot. Kelly did mention that she is new to the business and I can see that she is really acting like a girl friend. It's been a while since I've gotten this kind of reaction, and I really love this. I motion for her to lay on the table and she leans back and opens her legs. I start kissing her ample nipples and reach down for the kitty with my middle finger and start massaging her little tender spot. Looking down at her body I can see how remarkably proportioned it is. I can't take it anymore. I want in. I try to insert it and it won't go in. Really tight. She says K.Y. I reply yes.
She sees my cover sitting on the table and puts it on me and lubricates it.
It slid in slowly amid her moans. As I worked her she loosened, thats when I started to pound her little kitty. Wow, her facial expressions went thru the roof. She really made some noise and then she just tightened up and let go with a huge yell. I pulled out stood up and motioned for me to lay down for cg and rcg my favorite positions. I then lay on my back and she got on top. I just started pounding that little kitty again and again. She yelled and came and I followed just after. I pulled her towards me and she laid on top of me while I'm still in her. When we recovered I had ten minutes left so she finished off with the massage with me just laying there. I asked for an assisted shower and she oblidged. I then got dressed gave her a long DFK said my farewells to Kelly and left.

Fellas take care of this one. Really nice.

Excellent Dude
$$.0

Rtlr1
01-26-09, 09:21
Went to MU today to say farewell to Kelly. As I was sitting there I happen to see this really nice looking asian girl making her way across the hallway into one of the rooms. She smiled at me and I just knew I wanted her. Kelly said her name was Fong and I immediately got an appointment with her. Anyway, I had just taken a shower at home, so I simply undressed as directed by Kelly and lay on the table belly first. In walks Fong wearing a really short cut pair of shorts, where I could see her nice round ass is hanging out. I say to myself, Oooh crap.
Really cute, with a nice figure. probably 33 and b chi-chi's. Really petite and really struttin her body. She starts off massaging directly in front of me. That's when I reached over grabbing those cheeks giving them a slight squeeze. At this point, I say to myself, what the hell just go for it. So I unbutton her shorts, and pull them, and her underwear down to her knees. As she bent over to remove the shorts, I decided to stand up. As she stood up I grabbed the bottom of her blouse and pulled it over head and then unsnapped her bra. Now we are both totally naked and I grabbed between her cheeks with the left hand and my right hand made its way between her shoulder blade and I pulled her towards me gently fingering the upper part of her brown spot. I started kissing and tongueing her neck and kissed my way to her lips. Our lips locked in position and I was squeezing her against my naked body and continued gently fingering her brown spot. After a couple of minutes of this, she starts returning my squeezes and she really is getting into it. She is really reacting like my lover at this point. She is really hot. Kelly did mention that she is new to the business and I can see that she is really acting like a girl friend. It's been a while since I've gotten this kind of reaction, and I really love this. I motion for her to lay on the table and she leans back and opens her legs. I start kissing her ample nipples and reach down for the kitty with my middle finger and start massaging her little tender spot. Looking down at her body I can see how remarkably proportioned it is. I can't take it anymore. I want in. I try to insert it and it won't go in. Really tight. She says K.Y. I reply yes.
It slid in slowly amid her moans. As I worked her she loosened, thats when I started to pound her little kitty. Wow, her facial expressions went thru the roof. She really made some noise and then she just tightened up and let go with a huge yell. I pulled out stood up and motioned for me to lay down for cg and rcg my favorite positions. I then lay on my back and she got on top. I just started pounding that little kitty again and again. She yelled and came and I followed just after. I pulled her towards me and she laid on top of me while I'm still in her. When we recovered I had ten minutes left so she finished off with the massage with me just laying there. I asked for an assisted shower and she oblidged. I then got dressed gave her a long DFK said my farewells to Kelly and left.

Excellent Dude
$$.0

IS this your final, farewell, BS post?, we can only hope so.........

Miller Light
01-26-09, 17:08
Read last post and went for a visit. I opted for a massage first, which she did a great job. After massage it was down to business. She did not know the language very well so basically you just had to lead her. She in town for 1 month.

A must see instead of playing all of the games elsewhere.

Mandingo18
01-26-09, 22:35

Really cute, with a nice figure. Probably 33 and be chi-chi's. Really petite and really struttin her body. She starts off massaging directly in front of me. That's when I reached over grabbing those cheeks giving them a slight squeeze. At this point, I say to myself, what the hell just go for it. So I unbutton her shorts, and pull them, and her underwear down to her knees. As she bent over to remove the shorts, I decided to stand up. As she stood up I grabbed the bottom of her blouse and pulled it over head and then unsnapped her bra. Now we are both totally naked and I grabbed between her cheeks with the left hand and my right hand made its way between her shoulder blade and I pulled her towards me gently fingering the upper part of her brown spot. I started kissing and tongueing her neck and kissed my way to her lips. Our lips locked in position and I was squeezing her against my naked body and continued gently fingering her brown spot. After a couple of minutes of this, she starts returning my squeezes and she really is getting into it. She is really reacting like my lover at this point. She is really hot. Kelly did mention that she is new to the business and I can see that she is really acting like a girl friend. It's been a while since I've gotten this kind of reaction, and I really love this. I motion for her to lay on the table and she leans back and opens her legs. I start kissing her ample nipples and reach down for the kitty with my middle finger and start massaging her little tender spot. Looking down at her body I can see how remarkably proportioned it is. I can't take it anymore. I want in. I try to insert it and it won't go in. Really tight. She says K. Y. I reply yes.

She sees my cover sitting on the table and puts it on me and lubricates it. It slid in slowly amid her moans. As I worked her she loosened, thats when I started to pound her little kitty. Wow, her facial expressions went thru the roof. She really made some noise and then she just tightened up and let go with a huge yell. I pulled out stood up and motioned for me to lay down for cg and rcg my favorite positions. I then lay on my back and she got on top. I just started pounding that little kitty again and again. She yelled and came and I followed just after. I pulled her towards me and she laid on top of me while I'm still in her. When we recovered I had ten minutes left so she finished off with the massage with me just laying there. I asked for an assisted shower and she oblidged. I then got dressed gave her a long DFK said my farewells to Kelly and left.

Excellent Dude $$. 0

9, 9, 9Is Kelly leaving?

Rtlr1
01-27-09, 00:34
Read last post and went for a visit. I opted for a massage first, which she did a great job. After massage it was down to business. She did not know the language very well so basically you just had to lead her. She in town for 1 month.

A must see instead of playing all of the games elsewhere.

Wondering what you are talking about, wondering if you know what you are talking about !!!

Rut Roh
01-29-09, 09:53
Is leaving the Smalltimore area.

He mentions it four posts down in this thread.

Not Just John
01-30-09, 18:08
Lets be very carefull guys we don't want this around here.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=8047961&version=1&locale=EN-US

Smiling Fox
01-31-09, 04:01
We are all pretty sure LE visits here regularly.

But descretion is always useful.

LE is cruising CL. I talked to a lady that was busted in BA.CO.

She was just open enough to tell the cop that he could do a sex act. The cop thru money at her and the boys came out of the bathroom.

You know its alway good to take a piss when you enter the ladies motel room. LOL. " OH hi there officers, I see six of you trying to take a shower together".

LOL

Smiling Fox

01-31-09, 07:40
This was my first visit to this establishment and went on the reccomendation of a friend. Called ahead and made appointment with Eri. She was just as I had imagined, hot American, short blond hair, huge rack and a phat bottom. Opted for 45 minute session for 100, once in the room upsell began, toftt and shelled out 100 tip. Received half hearted massage and almost rushed into the flip. I held out and made her earn her tip. The highlite of my session was Eri, curves in the right places, and a bottom I would have liked to seen from behind. In and out the door in 40 minutes. Kind of pricey for services recevied, reminded me of TBC. Because this was my first visit, menu was limited although I was assured FS was not available. I do like the semi-secluded parking out back and the fact that I was not on display as I parked and walked into the building. I will return to see her again.

Aacountyman
01-31-09, 19:00
We are all pretty sure LE visits here regularly.

But descretion is always useful.

You know its alway good to take a piss when you enter the ladies motel room. LOL. " OH hi there officers, I see six of you trying to take a shower together".

LOL

Smiling Fox

I always check out the room/bathroom and also check to see if the connecting door between rooms is locked.

Brent J66
01-31-09, 21:02
Went to WC in earlier this week. An old white car in the lot but no one answered Randlestown when I knocked (tried for a while). Did some erands and came back an hour latter and there was now also a van in the lot with some guy leaning in his door, smoking and on his cell. I am guessing he was having a hard time getting in too. What gives? Saw some reports on this place after RTFF, anybody have this experience?

We to BS in Pikesville and saw Lisa again. I really like her. Awesome massage and let my fingers do some wandering while she was working on the tug. Helps to be a regular.

Horsetrader
02-01-09, 23:50
It was cold this this evening so I had a small cup of coco under the moonlight. They will be serving coco only for a limited time. I'm not sure if the menu item started 3 days ago or it will end in 3 days. Most of us would like to be served this cup of coco.

Horsetrader

Bigguy53
02-01-09, 23:55
It was cold this this evening so I had a small cup of coco under the moonlight. They will be serving coco only for a limited time. I'm not sure if the menu item started 3 days ago or it will end in 3 days. Most of us would like to be served this cup of coco.

HorsetraderI was there Friday nite. Paid Mamason $20 for a good girl,never saw any coco there. In fact grill I had (no name) short, not very good.

ThroatPlunger
02-02-09, 03:26
Saw this one at my fun spot on Rt 1. She is probably the youngest one there. I over tipped, but I enjoyed myself. I just like them to look and feel younger than most of the girls you find. I think she might have had a kid though. Her tits and nips seemed deflated. Mileage went a little further because I could speak some Korea.

Kev Kev
02-04-09, 12:37
This was my first visit to this establishment and went on the reccomendation of a friend. Called ahead and made appointment with Eri. She was just as I had imagined, hot American, short blond hair, huge rack and a phat bottom. Opted for 45 minute session for 100, once in the room upsell began, toftt and shelled out 100 tip. Received half hearted massage and almost rushed into the flip. I held out and made her earn her tip. The highlite of my session was Eri, curves in the right places, and a bottom I would have liked to seen from behind. In and out the door in 40 minutes. Kind of pricey for services recevied, reminded me of TBC. Because this was my first visit, menu was limited although I was assured FS was not available. I do like the semi-secluded parking out back and the fact that I was not on display as I parked and walked into the building. I will return to see her again.With this place, TBC- that ($$)is the kicker- it isn't a "value". I am not cheap or a cheapskate, but out of principle I hate the upselling and spending FS $$ for a R&T. And at this point of my life- I am not looking for FS anyway.

I love getting a rubdown by a hot American babe (spent too much time overseas in Asia- AMP's are not my fav's) but at $180-$200? Nah. And as soon as you find a good, dependable regular- she is either getting out of the business or moving out of town.

If they only knocked it down to $120 or so, stopped the upselling- they would be booked up solid with appts til the cows came home and rake in a lot more dough, imo.

Excellent Dude
02-04-09, 13:33

Excellent Dude
$$.0

Scott B 1966
02-04-09, 14:32

Excellent Dude
$$.0

9,9,9[/QUOTE]Is it me or is this is the exact report (word for word) from a week or 2 ago, posted today?

Whats up with that?

Butter Dog
02-04-09, 19:11
Went to MU today to say farewell to Kelly...

Dude, this was the SAME report, verbatim, that you gave on 1/25. What gives? Not an Excellent move on your part.

BD

Happy One
02-04-09, 19:45
You really should be writting fiction stories instead of so called reports on this forum. We all appreciate boneified helpful reports from any members to help us along, but really, you are stretching me.

Rtlr1
02-04-09, 21:38
Dude, this was the SAME report, verbatim, that you gave on 1/25. What gives? Not an Excellent move on your part.

BD

The only thing Excellent about this Dude is his stupidity !!!!!!!!

Rtlr1
02-05-09, 14:37
This appeared in CP this week, has anyone been there and can supply a report ? Thanks

ELITE SPA
Grand Opening
Asian Acupressure – Shiatsu Massage
443-299-9900
7 days a week, 8am – 11pm
7510 Bel Air Rd, Baltimore MD 21236
695 to exit 32A, turn into tint shop & park in rear
Nonsexual

Excellent Dude
02-05-09, 16:03
Sorry about the mix-up.

Jackburtonpce
02-05-09, 17:22
Gentlemen,

I recently moved into the area, and after RTFF, wanted to introduce myself and contribute.

Although it is typically out of my way, work brought me near KYOTO last week and I thought I would drop in. As other fellow pilgrims have mentioned one nice thing about this place is that it is in a nondescript office building, and the entry allows you to go into a entry chamber and then ring the bell so you are not standing around outside like a rube.

Anyway, after taking care of the standard. 7 entry fee a girl named Lisa came in. I would say she has a few extra pounds, but has a nice shape. Probably 30ish (but I admit to being bad at that sort of thing), and altogether a nice package. After a nice shower.- standing up, but then I prefer the standing showers personally), and a nice massage it was time to flip over. She was in to plenty of hand roaming, NE, SE, and we ended 69. Very nice experience. Left $. 0 for a tip. The rooms are OK. I would say they do look like they are kept clean, but are simply older. I am guessing the management isn't keen on rehabing the space for them as they might be if it were say. A law office.

Recommended.

JB

Terpterp
02-06-09, 12:17
Gentlemen,

I recently moved into the area, and after RTFF, wanted to introduce myself and contribute.

Although it is typically out of my way, work brought me near KYOTO last week and I thought I would drop in. As other fellow pilgrims have mentioned one nice thing about this place is that it is in a nondescript office building, and the entry allows you to go into a entry chamber and then ring the bell so you are not standing around outside like a rube.

Anyway, after taking care of the standard. 7 entry fee a girl named Lisa came in. I would say she has a few extra pounds, but has a nice shape. Probably 30ish (but I admit to being bad at that sort of thing), and altogether a nice package. After a nice shower.- standing up, but then I prefer the standing showers personally), and a nice massage it was time to flip over. She was in to plenty of hand roaming, NE, SE, and we ended 69. Very nice experience. Left $. 0 for a tip. The rooms are OK. I would say they do look like they are kept clean, but are simply older. I am guessing the management isn't keen on rehabing the space for them as they might be if it were say. A law office.

Recommended.

JBNewb to the forum, but not to the scene. WTH is "NE, SE? I'm thinking NorthEast SouthEast but, I think that can't be right LOL. Feel free to PM.

Visited the joint on near the new Costco in Elkridge, used to live near there. Never been a good place, still isn't. Attendant was large and in charge, and asking for much bigger tip than standard, especially for her age and physique. Beatch, I'm not here to pay for your McDonald's habit! WTF

02-07-09, 06:39
Without giving up too many details I'll just say that I was shown to a room by Kelly and then introduced to Fong. Very pretty with a great figure, nice thin waste and a great bottom. Fong gave a great rub down, not as soft as I prefer but very relaxing. Again I will leave out details but say that I left with a huge smile. I am beginning to believe that too many details on this board may cause trouble for the massage providers. As mentioned in a previous post by E. Dude, "take care of this one".

Jake Jj 1492
02-07-09, 16:32
Without giving up too many details I'll just say that I was shown to a room by Kelly and then introduced to Fong. Very pretty with a great figure, nice thin waste and a great bottom. Fong gave a great rub down, not as soft as I prefer but very relaxing. Again I will leave out details but say that I left with a huge smile. I am beginning to believe that too many details on this board may cause trouble for the massage providers. As mentioned in a previous post by E. Dude, "take care of this one".

Good review Newbie. Clearly you're not the typical newbie as you actually gave thought about what is appropriate vs. what could potentially cause trouble. Keep it up!

Now if only the guys on the DC board (New Cruiser comes to mind immediately) were as insightful...

Drnew S
02-08-09, 01:37
Hello everyone,

First of all just want to say thank you, I’ve been reading the reviews for a couple months now, visited some of the places that some of you impartially have made (will explain that some other time), but I would like to taste some other type of food I. E. American or Mexican, have no complains about my kun pao chicken but every now and then my stomach ask for something else, do you guys know of any other ethnic restaurants around the area.

This Week
02-11-09, 17:14
Cannot second the Most Excellent Dude's recommendation of Yummi @ JNW. She was rushed and preoccupied, and felt like the visit had ended even before it had started.

Hetero Man
02-16-09, 04:08
Found myself at 1202 york rd. About 10 Friday night. Ms kelly greeted me at the door. Nice looking lady. Gave her the 7. 00 for the masage and led to a room. She asked if I'd been there before, I said no but I been to JNW and JHH. I guess she wasn't comfortable with that. She said that the other lady was busy and if she was okay. I said I was hoping she would take care of me. I got comfy and she returned about 5-10 min later. She gave a light massage that felt good. On the flip I guess I was excited. She didn't say a thing, so I grabbed her hand and placed it on junior.

To cut a long story short. I left with a smile on my face. She said she hoped to see me again. I said I would return.

.7 house
$.00 tip

Benchseats Rock
02-16-09, 11:48
Found myself at 1202 york rd. About 10 Friday night. Ms kelly greeted me at the door. Nice looking lady. Gave her the 7. 00 for the masage and led to a room. She asked if I'd been there before, I said no but I been to JNW and JHH. I guess she wasn't comfortable with that. She said that the other lady was busy and if she was okay. I said I was hoping she would take care of me. I got comfy and she returned about 5-10 min later. She gave a light massage that felt good. On the flip I guess I was excited. She didn't say a thing, so I grabbed her hand and placed it on junior.

To cut a long story short. I left with a smile on my face. She said she hoped to see me again. I said I would return.

.7 house
$.00 tip

$170.00 for a handjob?
I'll bet she really does hope to see you again.

Bench

Butter Dog
02-16-09, 14:06
Decided to celebrate the economic stimulus at the Moo this weekend for a massage, and a massage. Finally got to see what everyone has been talking about Fong. Definitely a keeper. Hope she sticks around for awhile.

Massage #1 was great, and #2 was even better. Somewhere in between she might have lost her dress and bra.

LARS™ Rating:

Face: 8
Body: 9
Attitude 9
Service 9.5

.7/.4

B.D.

Mademarked1
02-18-09, 12:51
Visited escape in Timonium yesterday. Greeted by a late 30s woman who provided the service. Paid house $. 00 for hour and $. 6 tip for mediocre tug. NOT WORTH THE TRIP!

Stoniey
02-18-09, 15:34
Does anyone have any info on the spa at the corner of rt. 1 and 175 in elkridge? Looking to attend there this week

Thank,

Stoniey

Showboatt
02-19-09, 16:07
Thought I'd log on to say hi to all.

Ginger Man
02-19-09, 17:38
Does anyone have any info on the spa at the corner of rt. 1 and 175 in elkridge? Looking to attend there this week

Thank,

Stoniey

Historically, this has been, year in and year out, the gold standard of terrible spa experiences. I went two or three times a decade ago, and left once just disgusted. However, it has stayed in business, maybe it is better now.

You could always TOFFT?

Crazy Dick
02-19-09, 18:30

Thank,

Stoniey

I've only been there twice, last time was many years ago. The location is in Jessup, not Elkridge. You might want to check on the Jessup board, there have been a few OK reports posted there.
Crazy Dick (So many Korean Women, so little money)

Baltimonger
02-19-09, 18:47
Visited escape in Timonium yesterday. Greeted by a late 30s woman who provided the service. Paid house $. 00 for hour and $. 6 tip for mediocre tug. NOT WORTH THE TRIP!

Am I reading this right: 2.6 Bengies for a R&T???

If I walk into an AMP and get quoted 1.0 for the house, I know I'm getting jerked off, but in the wrong way. Then right back out the door I go.

Rut Roh
02-19-09, 20:16
I spoke with Kelly to set up an earlier appointment with Fong. Set the appointment for 9:30, was a little late due to traffic. Met by Kelly at the door, paid the .70 house fee for the hour and then Fong arrived. Very nice massage, one of the best I've had. Lots of sign language, her English is better than my Korean. Big smiles all around, PM for details.

Face: 8
Body: 8, great ass, I like 'em curvier up top
Attitude 9
Service 9.5

.7/.6

RR

Horsetrader
02-19-09, 21:16
Historically, this has been, year in and year out, the gold standard of terrible spa experiences. I went two or three times a decade ago, and left once just disgusted. However, it has stayed in business, maybe it is better now.

You could always TOFFT?Lotus usually has some choices and you need to shop carefully before you place your order. I used to be a regular but stopped after a terrible experience a few months ago (and another bad experience long before that). I went back a few days ago. I rejected the 1st and 2nd girls. Mamasan just brought in the 3rd girl and said "Give me some money", in a very nasty tone. The 3rd girl was cute but mamasan was too nasty and I walked out (unescorted), mamasan bitched at me in Korean. As I walked away, I spotted a 4th girl at the candy dish, who was fat and sloppy. I was surprised that there were that many girls available.

When you get a good attendant, the place can be fine. It is hit and miss, just like most of the other places. I don't hesitate to walk out if I don't see something that looks good and acts friendly during the initial introduction. Mamasan can be nasty.

I'll stay away for a few months before I try that place again.

Horsetrader

Mademarked1
02-19-09, 23:20
Am I reading this right: 2.6 Bengies for a R&T???

If I walk into an AMP and get quoted 1.0 for the house, I know I'm getting jerked off, but in the wrong way. Then right back out the door I go.My bad, Im new at this. $.0...but yes, I still got jerked off in more way than 1!

Liketowatch56
02-20-09, 19:18
Was in the mood for a AMP massage yesterday and decided to try Alberto's once again. To my surprise, the house fee is now $80. With everyone hurting for business, why would you increase fees now?

Hetero Man
02-21-09, 05:31
The reason the prices go up is because there are fewer patrons visiting them. And the overhead and upkeep stays the same. Knowing this, " what would you do #1499".

So in order to stay in business, the MP owners must try to make up for lost revenues. To do this the prices have to go up. Otherwise the MP's are out of business.

It's a catch 22. You're damned if you do and you're damned if you don't.

These people have to be able to survive for at least the next two years to make it thru this depression.

A business is a business is a business is a business.

HM

The little man that just left office put this country into jeopardy for the crumbs off the table.

Liketowatch56
02-21-09, 15:25
The reason the prices go up is because there are fewer patrons visiting them. And the overhead and upkeep stays the same. Knowing this, " what would you do #1499".

So in order to stay in business, the MP owners must try to make up for lost revenues. To do this the prices have to go up. Otherwise the MP's are out of business.

These people have to be able to survive for at least the next two years to make it thru this depression.

HM

The little man that just left office put this country into jeopardy for the crumbs off the table.Most people will reduce the number of times they visit the AMP's so they will lose more income and business.

Member #4061
02-21-09, 18:24
Was in the mood for a AMP massage yesterday and decided to try Alberto's once again. To my surprise, the house fee is now $80. With everyone hurting for business, why would you increase fees now?

Maybe they finally upgraded from that 45 yo Koreaen with bad breath. The only words she ever said were no and yes. She said them 15-20 times during every massage no matter how many times you went in there. I do miss Cindy 'Long Hair' though. She was a special lady.

Showboatt
02-21-09, 19:33
Actually she is 42 years old and really nice. Her breath was light with cigarette. Very beautiful. She gave me her phone #. I'm seeing her at her place. There's nothing wrong with her. I'm in love.

Liketowatch56
02-21-09, 19:39
Maybe they finally upgraded from that 45 yo Koreaen with bad breath. The only words she ever said were no and yes. She said them 15-20 times during every massage no matter how many times you went in there. I do miss Cindy 'Long Hair' though. She was a special lady.They upgraded to a 40 something yo Lisa, but I can't say she is anything to brag about either. I also miss Cindy and Candy, they were always pleasant and understandable.

Member #4954
02-21-09, 22:59

HM

The little man that just left office put this country into jeopardy for the crumbs off the table.

Mayhaps all the MP's and the Amps should all get together and apply for a piece of the Stimulus package. Shouldn't all those billions go where it would help us mongers???

Hetero Man
02-22-09, 03:01
Good idea!

Jay Licsem
02-22-09, 10:12
I'm reporting for the first time. I've been reading all the reports on this forum and decided to check out JNW Sat. Afternoon. Was greeted by "Jo" who had a smokin body. We did the usual have you been here before stuff and then she led me to the room. I asked if there were any others there, since I prefer rather thin girls. She said no that she was the only one. I said ok, and away we went. She left to take a shower and returned in full glory. There wasn't much 4play, and I felt a little rushed in that she was not up for any gymnastics. CG as fast as her little hips would move and it was over. All in all, it was good. Probably return but would be more assertive. 6 for the 45 min, 1. 0 for the rest. Looks 9, attitude 6, overall 8.

Jay

Paradox1213
02-22-09, 23:25
New to the forum, just wanted to give some info back after reading it for awhile now.

Went to JHC for the first time last weekend. Had to pay .7 up front for just the massage (hour session). The girl was average looking, she said she was half-Japanese and half-Chinese. They asked me how I heard about them and I said a friend told me about it. They tried to get more details but I just re-iterated a friend recommended me. For the first half hour it was just a massage but she was very good about asking how I liked it and how hard I wanted her to rub. She barely spoke any english but eventually came out forthright and asked me if I wanted a HJ or FS. I chose the FS for $. I think the HJ was .7. She provided the condom and have a decent BJ before we did both Asian Cowgirl and Missionary for maybe 10-15 minutes. She finished me off with a HJ. She wiped me down after it. The weird part for me was she insisted on dressing me. I have never had this happen anywhere else, but I havent been to many AMP's. Can someone explain the reason behind this to me please? She asked for the $ after she dressed me and I tried to tip her but she refused which confuses me even more. Since when do girls refuse extra tips?

Anyways thats my 2 cents, hope its helpful to someone.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Gintonicrocks
02-23-09, 15:02
New to the forum, just wanted to give some info back after reading it for awhile now.

Went to JHC for the first time last weekend. Had to pay .7 up front for just the massage (hour session). The girl was average looking, she said she was half-Japanese and half-Chinese. They asked me how I heard about them and I said a friend told me about it. They tried to get more details but I just re-iterated a friend recommended me. For the first half hour it was just a massage but she was very good about asking how I liked it and how hard I wanted her to rub. She barely spoke any english but eventually came out forthright and asked me if I wanted a HJ or FS. I chose the FS for $. I think the HJ was .7. She provided the condom and have a decent BJ before we did both Asian Cowgirl and Missionary for maybe 10-15 minutes. She finished me off with a HJ. She wiped me down after it. The weird part for me was she insisted on dressing me. I have never had this happen anywhere else, but I havent been to many AMP's. Can someone explain the reason behind this to me please? She asked for the $ after she dressed me and I tried to tip her but she refused which confuses me even more. Since when do girls refuse extra tips?

Anyways thats my 2 cents, hope its helpful to someone.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Great first report. FYI the $ was the tip, the girls at JHHC are some of the most accommodating around, I've even been told that the tip was to large on one visit, and was promised extras on my next visit.( Search my reports for 'slip and slide') I would suggest asking for the table shower when you go in, it lets you and your new friend get better acquainted, as well as a turn on. It also let's them know your hygiene habits and gives them a better easel to work with. Lily, the MMS has one hell of a memory, aided, I think, by her caller ID, and will give the girls quick summary of your preferences before you are taken to your room. Again, Good hunting, and keep up the fine reports.

Gintonicrocks
02-23-09, 15:10
Mayhaps all the MP's and the Amps should all get together and apply for a piece of the Stimulus package. Shouldn't all those billions go where it would help us mongers???

I get stimulated every time I go.
GTR

Brent J66
02-26-09, 20:20
Went back to BS today. Asked for my favorite and she was not there. Amy, who is new, has a beautiful slender body (which seems rare these days). She was good, not quite up to par with my favorite (PM if you want that name), but promised more next time. I will likely give her another try.

Big Black1289
03-01-09, 19:06
Went to elite, had a dream that i met N (but she also called her self mama) i dropped 50, for the house fee. And straight to upsell, she wanted money. She rushed me and she seemed to new to this. Left with just a r&T. Don't plan on returning.

J Whistler
03-04-09, 09:50
Ok, first time poster, not that long a lurker, either. Won't try to be anything other than just a newbie...but in Balto not really a newbie though I moved away and not Balto anymore. I'll post a comment and then ask a few questions.

Comment: I hear all the competing claims about AMPs and others but, come on Baltomorans, compared to other cities you have a good thing. I'm not really a fan of AMPs... they are cheap and you never know what you're going to get and you end up getting usually less than what you pay for. This leads me to the one provider that I think is russian head and shoulders (maybe head not so much) above the competition and this is TheBestCprovider.

I hope not to ruin a good thing by bringing attention to them but they are truly a rare gem-for any city- and you guys are lucky to have them in Beantown. Even better than high priced escorts (which are a huge pain in the ass to vett and be vetted by), there's no hassle seeing them and you nearly always have plus 7s available. This is just not found in other cities. (Spitzer would stlll be Governor!). Of course, they are not spinners but that’s fine by me!

My faves are La---, De--- and Ju---, runner up (for those seeking extras) would be Ir--- (not the owner but, I did have her once many years ago in EC -ha). I respect these women and don't want to reveal their names but many of you know who I mean. And yes, they are a luxury but a luxury other cities do not have.

Now to my Q’s in the genre of “Do you remember them?” and “Where are they now?”:

My hall of fame provider is/was Micky at the old Absolute in SecuritySq. I popped 3x in 20mins with her once, a never before or since occurrence (hey I’m an old guy). She was IMHO, except for needed dental work, one world class spinner. I was told years ago she married and quit the business (good for her, I hope it’s true.) Does anyone know what happened to her?

Two other providers of note were also at Absolute: the mom Valerie whose daughter also worked there (I preferred the mother, never had them together, either) and my favorite massage giver/spiritualist/mystic- Rosemary. Rosemary was older (and kooky) but I tend to like older (and kooky, too). I was told years ago that she left Absolute for Albertos-would anyone know if she’s still in the biz? Could any of these ladies migrated to the Wilkens address (the “new” Absolute). Is the “new” Absolute even still in business?

Thanks, in advance, for any replies.

Rtlr1
03-04-09, 10:43
Ok, first time poster, not that long a lurker, either. Won't try to be anything other than just a newbie...but in Balto not really a newbie though I moved away and not Balto anymore. I'll post a comment and then ask a few questions.

Comment: I hear all the competing claims about AMPs and others but, come on Baltomorans, compared to other cities you have a good thing. I'm not really a fan of AMPs... they are cheap and you never know what you're going to get and you end up getting usually less than what you pay for. This leads me to the one provider that I think is russian head and shoulders (maybe head not so much) above the competition and this is TheBestCprovider.

I hope not to ruin a good thing by bringing attention to them but they are truly a rare gem-for any city- and you guys are lucky to have them in Beantown. Even better than high priced escorts (which are a huge pain in the ass to vett and be vetted by), there's no hassle seeing them and you nearly always have plus 7s available. This is just not found in other cities. (Spitzer would stlll be Governor!). Of course, they are not spinners but that’s fine by me!

My faves are La---, De--- and Ju---, runner up (for those seeking extras) would be Ir--- (not the owner but, I did have her once many years ago in EC -ha). I respect these women and don't want to reveal their names but many of you know who I mean. And yes, they are a luxury but a luxury other cities do not have.

Now to my Q’s in the genre of “Do you remember them?” and “Where are they now?”:

My hall of fame provider is/was Micky at the old Absolute in SecuritySq. I popped 3x in 20mins with her once, a never before or since occurrence (hey I’m an old guy). She was IMHO, except for needed dental work, one world class spinner. I was told years ago she married and quit the business (good for her, I hope it’s true.) Does anyone know what happened to her?

Two other providers of note were also at Absolute: the mom Valerie whose daughter also worked there (I preferred the mother, never had them together, either) and my favorite massage giver/spiritualist/mystic- Rosemary. Rosemary was older (and kooky) but I tend to like older (and kooky, too). I was told years ago that she left Absolute for Albertos-would anyone know if she’s still in the biz? Could any of these ladies migrated to the Wilkens address (the “new” Absolute). Is the “new” Absolute even still in business?

Thanks, in advance, for any replies.

It seems to me that when you are giving information it is in some form of foreign language. I have no idea WTF you are talkng about. But when you want info you speak english clearly...What gives??????????

Stimpson J Cat
03-06-09, 04:52
I rarely post because for one, I don't post just to post. For another, I almost always go to the same place by Security Mall, and things rarely change there. They've been rotating the same girls for months, it seems, and there is never anything newsworthy.

So imagine my surprise when I went there on Saturday and met Nana. It was her first day on the job. I don't think she was new to the biz, but she still seemed like a breath of fresh air at ML.

Nana is 24, about 5' 2", Nice C cups. A real spinner. Without boring anyone with the details, I'll just say that the service was superb; my only complaint is her TS technique. When she wasn't using the handheld showerhead, she rested it on my back. Her attitude was just as good as her service, constantly smiling. The usual fee was tendered and accepted.

Face - 9
Body - 10
Attitude - 10
Service - 9

On a side note, I wondered if someone could PM me with advice on the next best MP for me to go to. I live about 20 miles down I-70 west and don't want to go much further than ML. Thanks.

Ambiguousjoe
03-08-09, 09:39
Pretty hot but no spring chicken. 7 to the house. $ to her for FS. Everything top notch. Would definitely repeat.

Arc Happy
03-09-09, 00:01
Went to JNW and ask for Jane, you will not be disappointed.

Great Service, even better if you are a repeat.

Stick a finger up her ass, and she gets really crazy.

ZippedDown
03-09-09, 12:09
I will be visiting the area soon, and will be staying close to the stadium. Where would the closest parlor be? I have never visited the the area, so I have no clue what is around that area. I can not wait to stimulate balt.'s economy, sounds like these girls take care of you and enjoy what they do.

Timiu8441
03-09-09, 16:30

Stick a finger up her ass, and she gets really crazy.You did a good job here.

DrummerBoy
03-09-09, 17:44

Stick a finger up her ass, and she gets really crazy.

I'd rather stick something else up her a$$! LOL

Scott B 1966
03-10-09, 12:36
Hi guys,

Looks like Suzy the massuse is no more.... (See the attached website link) and you can search for her previous reports here on this board.

I tried calling for an appointment and her phone has been disconnected. She has had no reports since December on TER or here and I am not sure her email is still working. Looks like this BEAUTIFUL talented provider is no more gents. If anyone has any information please let everyone know. She had a unbelievable reputation and was really sweet!

http://baltimoresbest.escortsite.com/contact.phtml

Scott

Rapid
03-11-09, 17:55
Tableshowers are back.
That means Pinetree has tableshowers, dry sauna, wet sauna, and massage rooms all on the same floor.

The old place seems to have regained some of its spunk.

Rapid

Baldconan1
03-11-09, 21:39
Hi guys,

Looks like Suzy the massuse is no more.... (See the attached website link) and you can search for her previous reports here on this board.

I tried calling for an appointment and her phone has been disconnected. She has had no reports since December on TER or here and I am not sure her email is still working. Looks like this BEAUTIFUL talented provider is no more gents. If anyone has any information please let everyone know. She had a unbelievable reputation and was really sweet!

http://baltimoresbest.escortsite.com/contact.phtml

Scott

I had the pleasure of meeting with her sister this past fall, and we discussed Suzy. Apparently there was some fallout between the two and some major problems ensued. I really don't know any more details. Sister is still active, and actually a better provider.

Baldconan1

Bigguy53
03-11-09, 22:07
I had the pleasure of meeting with her sister this past fall, and we discussed Suzy. Apparently there was some fallout between the two and some major problems ensued. I really don't know any more details. Sister is still active, and actually a better provider.

Baldconan1I was trying to keep her sisters name off of the board because of what you said. If anyone is interested please back channel and we will help.

Bigguy53
03-11-09, 22:10

Baldconan1I was trying to get keep the info off of the board because of what you said, if anyone is interested Suszy is gone and there is more info but please back channel.

Baldconan1
03-11-09, 23:57
I was trying to keep her sisters name off of the board because of what you said. If anyone is interested please back channel and we will help.

Not sure I understand your post, Bigguy53, since I mentioned no names nor info on the sister, and would only share such with a trusted senior. Not trying to start a flame war here.

BC

Notorious Phal
03-12-09, 10:50
Hey guys,

Well after reading about it on here for about a month or two I finally decided I had to try an AMP. I decided to go to a little spot on rt1 (o. S.). Mainly because it was the closest to my house. Anyway knocked on the door can't say I was pleased by the looks of the woman that answered the door but I figured what the hell I'm here no point in not trying it out. I'd say she was in her 30's or 40's face not very pretty but a decent body. Paid the. 6 house fee for an hour. Massage was excellent and of course my hands were roaming wherever they pleased the whole time. When the flip came I didn't even have to tell her what to do I was already standing at attention and the towel had left my body long ago. Was planning on getting oral but when her hand went to work I just laid back and enjoyed the ride. She didn't ask but I tipped her anyway. 4. All in all a good experience and I wouldn't mind repeating just with higher quality girls. I asked her how many girls work there and she said 2. So I might go back and see who the other one is.

Face: 5
Body: 7
Attitude 9
Service 9

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was originally written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING and thus it was edited it to normal case lettering. In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

======================================

Notorious Phal,

I sincerely appreciate your contributions to the forum, but...

Would you please refrain from WRITING IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS!

It's difficult to read and it's time consuming to fix.

On behalf of myself and your fellow Forum Members: Thank You!

Jackson

Towson
03-12-09, 14:26
Tableshowers are back.
That means Pinetree has tableshowers, dry sauna, wet sauna, and massage rooms all on the same floor.

The old place seems to have regained some of its spunk.

RapidI guess it was either that or go out of business.

Liketowatch56
03-12-09, 16:27
Nice report from a new cummer, keep up the good work!

Hey guys,

Well after reading about it on here for about a month or two I finally decided I had to try an AMP. I decided to go to a little spot on rt1 (o. S.). Mainly because it was the closest to my house. Anyway knocked on the door can't say I was pleased by the looks of the woman that answered the door but I figured what the hell I'm here no point in not trying it out. I'd say she was in her 30's or 40's face not very pretty but a decent body. Paid the. 6 house fee for an hour. Massage was excellent and of course my hands were roaming wherever they pleased the whole time. When the flip came I didn't even have to tell her what to do I was already standing at attention and the towel had left my body long ago. Was planning on getting oral but when her hand went to work I just laid back and enjoyed the ride. She didn't ask but I tipped her anyway. 4. All in all a good experience and I wouldn't mind repeating just with higher quality girls. I asked her how many girls work there and she said 2. So I might go back and see who the other one is.

Face: 5
Body: 7
Attitude 9
Service 9

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was originally written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING and thus it was edited it to normal case lettering. In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

======================================

Notorious Phal,

I sincerely appreciate your contributions to the forum, but...

Would you please refrain from WRITING IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS!

It's difficult to read and it's time consuming to fix.

On behalf of myself and your fellow Forum Members: Thank You!

Jackson

03-13-09, 14:15
Was in need of a tableshower so I decided to climb the stairs in Timon. As usual, provider was on the older side, low cut top did expose some better than average cleavage. I really do enjoy being soaped up & down on the table, the main reason I repeat at this place, good effort to ensure I was squeaky clean all over. Gina did provide a better massage than usual, working outs some knots in my shoulders and back, she even threw in some lite touch teasing. Paid for an hour and was in and out in 58 minutes. Standard house fee and tip, left relaxed and smiling.

Kipapa Gulch
03-13-09, 19:39
Decided to begin posting soon.

Hello all.

Kipapa Gulch
03-13-09, 22:08
Heard so much about MU that I thought I'd try it out.

Set my GPS for the address and arrived about a half hour later. Knocked on the door and was greeted by Mms Kelly. Very nice lady, I liked her backside and legs. Anyway, after a barage of questions, I was led into the room in the very back. I handed the. 7 fee to her and she asked if I wanted to shower and I agreed. After I dried myself off, I lay face down on the table.

About a couple of minutes go by and in walks Chen. From L. A. , Very cute, long flowing brown hair to her waist, nice legs, slender with curves, about 32-33 a-b breasts. Her short mini denim skirt and pink revealing lowcut blouse with nipples pushing out really turned me on. I knew I hit the jackpot on this one. After the intro's were made, she began her massage. The massage was really good. I opted for a hard massage since my back muscles did ache a bit. As she made her way in front of me. I decided to make my move. I reached under her skirt and inside her panties to softly massage her cheeks. She didn't complain, so I undid her skirt and pushed her panties down. She stepped out of her panties and that's when I got up and put my arms around her and removed her blouse. I began softly kissing her nipples and slowly worked my way up to her cheek and lips. She was game. We DFK for a while, and at the same time I was squeezing her cheeks. She moved her head down toward my johnson and began giving me a BBBJ and really nice. After about ten minutes of this I stopped her because I almost popped and I motioned for her to lay on the table. I began kissing her and moving down to her breasts and kitty. Really nice sweet kitty. After about a minute of this, she opened her legs real wide and I got into her from her brown spot to her clit. Her moans were getting to me and I needed feel her warm kitty.

I got on top with my lubbed cover and began to insert into her. She was moaning as I slid it in, ever so slowly, until it was all the was in. I then worked it in her until I felt that I could start pounding her. She absolutely went crazy when I started pounding her. Kelly did say she was new to the business and this was her first job. I really loved seeing her in extasy as I pounded. She grabbed my shoulders and arms and waist and nipples while moaning. I decided to pick up the pace and she began to really arch her body and with that long hair it was a real turn on. She arched her body and head back and yelled out and I kept pounding. I stopped and rested. Then motioned for to get on top. She began on top by inserting junior real slowly. I cannot believe her kitty got really really tight that fast. She looked at the ceiling as she pushed it in and until it was all the way in. She began her cg by moving her body forward and aft and I couldn't take it. My groin started to tingle and she was moaning at the same time real loud. I could feel the tingling getting really intense. She started to lose it so she stopped moving and I began pounding from below. Her whole body began to do uncontrollable jerking and I knew she popped. I was totally intense and I was about to really explode when she dismounted me pulled the cover off while jerking me and putting her mouth over my joint when I totally blasted, she bbbjcimws.

I have never experienced that in my life. Totally unpredictable and I loved it. I don't know if I should post this. I want her for myself!

She gave me a hot towel and finished with a 10 minute massage.

I got dressed gave her a big kiss and told her I would be back soon.

As I left I told kelly she hit the jackpot with her.

Guys be good to this babe. She is a keeper.

Would I repeat---Of course

. 7 $. 50

9, 9, 9

TheBigo19
03-14-09, 10:18
Has anyone found a place that will do this local. I RTFF and couldn't find anything.

I'm out of town on business so I was reading some reports for the city I'm currently in and they mentioned that the MMS offers the service at the door! Freaking awesome! I want that!

Rtlr1
03-14-09, 13:53
Has anyone found a place that will do this local. I RTFF and couldn't find anything.

I'm out of town on business so I was reading some reports for the city I'm currently in and they mentioned that the MMS offers the service at the door! Freaking awesome! I want that!

You didn't RTFF very good:

JHH...Victoria

As I reported last time I had to go back and try Victoria after she played with my cock upon leaving the last time I was there. I went in and asked Mama-san for Victoria, They were talking chinese but I can only gather that Mama told her to take care of me, being a regular. She let me to the basement room I asked for TS, she got nude as did I and we went to the TS room. That was a new experience for me, the girl getting nude for the shower room. She washed my back side and then I flipped and she soaped us both up and climed on top for some body to body slip and slide. It was fucking great and she played with my cock. Then she mounted me in 69 position and I ate her pussy untill she came. We then went back to the massage room and I finger fucked her to her 2nd O. She then gave me a real nice BBBJ then back to the TS room for a clean up. Not done yet, back to the room for a nice massage, with body to body action and her rubbbing her nice tits all over me. I said I wanted to eat her again so she sat on my face and I ate her again for her 3rd O. She got me dressed and I left with a smile on my face and thinking there is a Santa Clause.

Badboy22
03-14-09, 18:45

I'm out of town on business so I was reading some reports for the city I'm currently in and they mentioned that the MMS offers the service at the door! Freaking awesome! I want that!I really hope there are some but i'm very doubtful. Most of the places around here aren't set up for that. Pretty much every room would be have to be set up like a shower room since it would get pretty mess. Did you enjoy one while you were out of town?

Xsham
03-15-09, 05:28
A few weeks ago I made a second visit to Kyoto. I like the location (inside an office building with its own entrance waiting room). I did not have an appointment and initially I was met by an older masseur in pretty awful shape and with horrible teeth (blackened from smoking). She wreaked of cigarettes as well. I politely declined her services and patiently waited for Jeannie instead, a typical standby of mine. Jeannie is, by D.C./BC/NoVa standards a pretty good provider. She is probably ~34-38ish years old in appearance. She has a set of full C's (with a mediocre at best behind) and she always wears a cute sarong style outfit Polynesian outfit. I would say she is overall a 7.5ish out of 10 on a LARs scale but only when placed in the context of the area and times we are in. In California, New York and even Florida I have found much much better quality service and therapists. Compared with them she is a 6.5 or so. I've found that visits there follow the same pattern: 1) Enter and be greeted by mamansan, 2) wait patiently a few minutes, 3) meet therapist and get 'ok' standup shower, 4) a few short minutes in the sauna, 5) back to room for decent, 7/10, massage and 6) standard NoVa HE or Russian (7.5/10 with limited or no negotiation, depending on what signals you give). 40 or 50 is a good tip here. Extras might be available but I don't want them so I can't be sure. Jeannie is very very nice and I enjoy visiting her a lot just because she is so mellow. I will almost certainly visit again if the urge to go arises. As far as I can tell, the only other person who works there is the woman with the bad teeth (my memory is shoddy here but her name might have been Lisa).

http://kyotospamassage.com/

Tom Reagan
03-15-09, 14:03
Heard so much about MU that I thought I'd try it out.

>>She moved her head down toward my johnson and began giving me a BBBJ and really nice.<<

>> Kelly did say she was new to the business and this was her first job.<<

>> She started to lose it so she stopped moving and I began pounding from below. Her whole body began to do uncontrollable jerking and I knew she popped. I was totally intense and...<<

>> I was about to really explode when she dismounted me pulled the cover off while jerking me and putting her mouth over my joint when I totally blasted, she bbbjcimws.<<Long. long time lurker, frequent poster on other boards under other names, and trying to stay retired.

The likelihood that a third time poster (first time reviewer, on his second day of membership., posting the day before on a Hawaii matter), got a first *session* AMP girl, got BBBJ, then got her off, then got BBBJ-CIM-WS is unlikely far past the point of improbable. If you went back 5 years on this particular board, the joint probabilities of (first time poster) x (first visit to particular AMP) x (first time AMP worker) x (BBBJ) x (CIM) x (WS) is about 10 million to one. I'll buy this fool's next session if any particular part of it turns out to be true.

Kipapa Gulch
03-15-09, 15:10
I do plan on vacationing there soon. Everybody does some investigating.

And I do like to get women off. Its a hobby of mine.

I think Chen will be happy to accommodate anyone who is friendly and nice.

Chen was great.

Tanaka
03-15-09, 17:13
I am new to Baltimore area. I was there couple years ago, and had very little experience with the local scene, so I found Oriental Spa place at around 10 pm. Surprising, they opened the door, and very old mms said that they have many beautiful young girls. The girl which showed up said she is Korean, and showed me the way to the shower. She was OK, not quite "young" (i.e. in her 30-s). A warm shower was assisted on her side, but was very quick (2 min the most). The same way we went to the sauna, which was cold but allowed me to explore the girl's body, which was firm. By that time, I believe she started to wake up and even touched my junior, when she was asking if I am ready for massage. Well, massage did not last for more than 10 minutes, and normally I do not call it massage, but on the flip she suggested HJ for 0.4 or BJ for 0.8. After some talking with fingers and hands, saying yes or no in between, we agreed upon 0.5 for BBBJ with DATY on my side. As I understood, Baltimore allows many things on the first date. However, somehow I do not have any good memory of this particular spa. I guess, I prefer a good massage for the full (or, almost full) hour, and something else to make me happy.

What will be my best bet in Baltimore?

Baltoguy03
03-15-09, 23:45
Well I have been a longtime monger but don't report much I apologize but I will start contributing. I had been to Towson spa a couple times, mainly for the massage, flip is an average HJ. 4 usual tip. This was last year. Went again recently and to my surprise they had gotten a nice new paint job and a new girl. She seems to be late 30's, totaly rocking body nice thick legs great ass and natural see cup's. Massage wasnt up to my standards lots of hard rubbing that was it. Standard slip with HJ. Does anyone know if they are offering more these days?

ThroatPlunger
03-16-09, 02:52
Long. long time lurker, frequent poster on other boards under other names, and trying to stay retired.

The likelihood that a third time poster (first time reviewer, on his second day of membership., posting the day before on a Hawaii matter), got a first *session* AMP girl, got BBBJ, then got her off, then got BBBJ-CIM-WS is unlikely far past the point of improbable. If you went back 5 years on this particular board, the joint probabilities of (first time poster) x (first visit to particular AMP) x (first time AMP worker) x (BBBJ) x (CIM) x (WS) is about 10 million to one. I'll buy this fool's next session if any particular part of it turns out to be true.

I don't know about the other guy, but I have frequented the AMPs over in Virginia, DC, and Maryland a bit. I'd say that I have completely struck out only three times. There were a few where I tried to not get the ***** to do anything more than a massage because of them being fat or ugly. I have only been able to get 1 BBBJCIM, 2 all the way covered, and at least 20-25 R&T. I always ask for the BBBJ too. While it is possible to get, I don't see it being offered much. Maybe it is just the way I look. I don't think they want to risk getting a disease by allowing CIM. Note, the two times I went all the way, it was a hell of a lot more expensive than most of you guys quote in here. On top of the hour, I had to pay $$ for one and $$.5 for the other. They weren't even worth it really. The one BBBJCIM girl was the same as the $$ on a different day. I didn't have a cover so all she would do is the BBBJ one day, and I couldn't contain myself. I'd rather have good head than sex any day.

Digamex2000
03-16-09, 03:49
I don't know about the other guy, but I have frequented the AMPs over in Virginia, DC, and Maryland a bit. I'd say that I have completely struck out only three times. There were a few where I tried to not get the ***** to do anything more than a massage because of them being fat or ugly. I have only been able to get 1 BBBJCIM, 2 all the way covered, and at least 20-25 R&T. I always ask for the BBBJ too. While it is possible to get, I don't see it being offered much. Maybe it is just the way I look. I don't think they want to risk getting a disease by allowing CIM. Note, the two times I went all the way, it was a hell of a lot more expensive than most of you guys quote in here. On top of the hour, I had to pay $$ for one and $$.5 for the other. They weren't even worth it really. The one BBBJCIM girl was the same as the $$ on a different day. I didn't have a cover so all she would do is the BBBJ one day, and I couldn't contain myself. I'd rather have good head than sex any day.The first time I went to ML... years ago before they had been busted by LE- the MMS was somewhat suspicious of me and apparently gave the young (and hot!) Korean girl the word that it would be massage only. On the flip, at the start of the HJ, I waved her off, and asked her if she would like me to massage her, and she said yes. I gave her a slow soothing rub, which she seemed to really enjoy. She kept saying, "you nice man, you nice man!" At that point, I asked her for FS, and she said she couldn't. I sort of badgered her good naturedly, and she continued to refuse, but finally asked if I had a cover. Unfortunately, (or maybe FORTUNATELY!) I didn't, and she said ... "I give you BJ for $1. but you not tell anyone!" I negotiated her down to .9, and with that, she laid down, propped herself up, and as I stood above her, she proceeded to give me a FANTISTIC bbbjcim. Not bad for a first timer, but I have to tell you, it's unusual to get much more than a HJ on the first encounter, and at some places, you never get much more than that on repeat visits.

(Two or 3 years back, ML had some way hot, young asian providers, and anything went with them it seems. I haven't been doing AMP's in ages, but it seems like ML has gone downhill since the bust, and there's not much to be had there anymore if recent posts are any indication.)

Arc Happy
03-16-09, 08:34
Visited JNW on Sunday nite. To my surprise, there are 3 gals (usually 2) there, and they are all pretty.

FS is provided, so bring your cover . extra tip is 1.

Business in AMP has deteriorated , and the gals are desperate. This very much a buyer's market.

I like it.

Jizzblaster
03-16-09, 21:03
As AMPs go, this has always been satisfactory from shower to massage to the typical non-fs ending. But I went in there on the 6th and there was a new girl there. Shower was ok as was the massage. The flip was non-existent. Her comment was "you drinking all done". Now, I am very respectful of the ladies and am conservative in my demeanor, and I had had a couple of shots. She then proceeded to slap at me when I said "all done, no tip". It's a shame because of the closeness to my place and the previous service, but I will be going elsewhere. I always tip for the non-fs ending, but if all I wanted was a massage and shower, I could have jumped in my tub and rubbed against the wall afterword for free.

Arc Happy
03-16-09, 22:44
That happened to me too.

I was quite drunk, and just could not finish the job. The girl pushed me off and refused to continue. I complained to the mms and left without paying any except the house fee.

You did the right thing!!

Gintonicrocks
03-17-09, 11:44
Does anyone know if this place is still open. Have tried phone # from CP ad., but message says that # is no longer in service. Drive by and OPEN light is on?
WTF, did they get a new #. Any input appreciated.
GTR

Jackburtonpce
03-17-09, 14:39
I found myself in the area again Monday evening and went by Kyoto. Like other reviewers I too like the setup in the office building. Discrete enough to not feel quite so exposed. It was my4th or 5th time, and the mms (who recognizes me now) sent in Bonnie. I found her to be very cute, thin with small but perky tits. She gave me the full range of desired activities. My only complaintcame after the act.- where other therapists there spend some more time with you chatting/touching/etc she was just "OK get dressed and go now", which put a slight stain on an otherwise great experience. 7 + 1

Rtlr1
03-17-09, 17:37
Does anyone know if this place is still open. Have tried phone # from CP ad., but message says that # is no longer in service. Drive by and OPEN light is on?
GTR

I was there a couple weeks ago and the experience was not worth it. On the plus side other times I have had a good time but think I will stick to Jade Heart, always a good time there.

Paradox1213
03-17-09, 19:40
Returned to JHHC the other week, just wanted to share how a returning visitor can be treated.

After I parked in the nearby shopping center, I made the short walk to JHHC (Parking is available in back for those who don't mind being less discreet than myself). I used the side door and had to wait a minute or two before someone answered it after knocking. The woman who greeted me was older, probably in her 50's and not too atractive, but not horribly ugly either. She definately was not the MMS. She was probably more friendly than she should have been (Light kisses on the cheek and lips almost immediately after I stepped inside). This worried me a little bit, but I thought maybe the MMS had told her about me since I setup an appointment and she supposedly has a knack for remembering phone numbers and faces. I asked to see all the girls but she said all of them were busy which upset me a bit, but I wasn't in the mood to wait. So I agreed to have a 1 hour session with her. Once again it was $.7 for FS. At the reccomendation of one of the other members, I requested the TS. She replied by saying she was going to give me 2 pops and would use the TS after the first one. So she took me to one of the rooms and went straight into heavy FK and body rubbing. She definately was an eager one. After a minute or two she signaled me to strip down, then she started to rub, pet and compliment me all with a smile. I admit I almost had to laugh when she pointed to me and said "You....Superman, you...like superman". She had such a heavy accent it was hard not to. She really did an excellent job of warming me up for about 5 minutes with all the touching and kissing. For about the next 20 minutes she gave me a BBBJ, CW, missionary, and finally getting me to pop with an HJ (She provided protection for the penetration portion). She tried to put her finger up my butt at one point, which I personally dislike but I just gently nudged her hand away and she got the message. Next, she went outside the room and got a towel, wiping me down before bringing me downstairs for the TS. She showered and massaged me for maybe about 15 minutes before bringing me back upstairs for a regular massage. She liked to be very rough with her massage, which I actually like but do not recommend for everyone. To end the session we basically repeated what we did before, only she finished me off with alternating between BBBJ and HJ until I popped. I consider myself very lucky to get this kind of treatment having only been there once before. Once again the girl wasn't much on looks, but when it come to technique and ethusiasm she's definately worth the money. I really think this one was probably closer to an hour and 20 minutes rather than an hour. Maybe I just have a bad sense of time though. I wasn't rushed out either which is nice, she actually took her time escorting me out. Overall I think its worth the money if you don't mind sacraficing a little on looks for good service.

Well hopefully thats helpful to someone.

M1951
03-18-09, 05:37
Hi All
Went to Asian Flower last night, House fee .60 had a girl name Lisa around 40 but could pass for early 30's. Massage was good and a little roaming was allowed. Nothing offer but HJ for .40 extra. I didn't take up on it gave a tip and out the door I went. Would I don't think so.

Have a good one and be careful
m1951

Josh2456
03-18-09, 12:45
Returned to JHHC the other week, just wanted to share how a returning visitor can be treated.

After I parked in the nearby shopping center, I made the short walk to JHHC (Parking is available in back for those who don't mind being less discreet than myself). I used the side door and had to wait a minute or two before someone answered it after knocking. The woman who greeted me was older, probably in her 50's and not too atractive, but not horribly ugly either. She definately was not the MMS. She was probably more friendly than she should have been (Light kisses on the cheek and lips almost immediately after I stepped inside). This worried me a little bit, but I thought maybe the MMS had told her about me since I setup an appointment and she supposedly has a knack for remembering phone numbers and faces. I asked to see all the girls but she said all of them were busy which upset me a bit, but I wasn't in the mood to wait. So I agreed to have a 1 hour session with her. Once again it was $.7 for FS. At the reccomendation of one of the other members, I requested the TS. She replied by saying she was going to give me 2 pops and would use the TS after the first one. So she took me to one of the rooms and went straight into heavy FK and body rubbing. She definately was an eager one. After a minute or two she signaled me to strip down, then she started to rub, pet and compliment me all with a smile. I admit I almost had to laugh when she pointed to me and said "You....Superman, you...like superman". She had such a heavy accent it was hard not to. She really did an excellent job of warming me up for about 5 minutes with all the touching and kissing. For about the next 20 minutes she gave me a BBBJ, CW, missionary, and finally getting me to pop with an HJ (She provided protection for the penetration portion). She tried to put her finger up my butt at one point, which I personally dislike but I just gently nudged her hand away and she got the message. Next, she went outside the room and got a towel, wiping me down before bringing me downstairs for the TS. She showered and massaged me for maybe about 15 minutes before bringing me back upstairs for a regular massage. She liked to be very rough with her massage, which I actually like but do not recommend for everyone. To end the session we basically repeated what we did before, only she finished me off with alternating between BBBJ and HJ until I popped. I consider myself very lucky to get this kind of treatment having only been there once before. Once again the girl wasn't much on looks, but when it come to technique and ethusiasm she's definately worth the money. I really think this one was probably closer to an hour and 20 minutes rather than an hour. Maybe I just have a bad sense of time though. I wasn't rushed out either which is nice, she actually took her time escorting me out. Overall I think its worth the money if you don't mind sacraficing a little on looks for good service.

Well hopefully thats helpful to someone.This is probably a dumb question, but what does jhhc stand for? I'm trying to find it.

Benchseats Rock
03-18-09, 15:05
This is probably a dumb question, but what does jhhc stand for? I'm trying to find it.

RTFF, which stands for Read the Fucking Forum.
The whole reason we post information is for it to be read and learned.

Bench

Bertoni212
03-18-09, 16:47

GTRI think it is still open. I live close and am by there all the time. Open sign is on every night until 11:00 and there is usually a car or two in the lot at night so I would assume there is someone there. Have never been in due to the close proximity of my home.

Rtlr1
03-18-09, 21:28

Bench

I don't see any reason that just because someone is a senior member that that gives them the right to be nasty. JHHC is Jade Heart Health Center on Joppa Rd. Go there and enjoy yourself, I know I do everytime I go there.

Natty Bohner
03-19-09, 04:25
Same here. I am in the area and see the open light often. Im in white marsh. I have seen it still on up to midnight! I tried the old number awhile ago, but no luck also. I have not ventured in yet. Who is going to be the first to explore again? If i get a chance before the weekend I will. If someone beats me make sure to post up here :)

I think it is still open. I live close and am by there all the time. Open sign is on every night until 11:00 and there is usually a car or two in the lot at night so I would assume there is someone there. Have never been in due to the close proximity of my home.

Danny MD
03-19-09, 08:41

BenchThis is precisely why I 'lurk' here instead of contributing to this forum. The man asks a question, and immediately gets flamed. If you don’t want to answer his question, that’s fine, but you don’t need to flame him. Why not just ignore the man if you don’t want to answer his question? I don’t know what JHHC means either.

I’ve been in this hobby for 30 years and am quite familiar with the Baltimore scene. I submitted several posts when this was a static site and tried to contribute when Jackson started using the vBulletin software, but I stopped when things just turned into an endless argument. It is for the most part, a great site to glean information from, but when I see people getting flamed for no reason, I don’t want to contribute and I know this is the reason many other people lurk as well. There are occasionally occasions when I see justifiable retribution such as with a person whose name I don’t even want to list here, but will just say the person was so obnoxious, Jackson eventually gave him his own thread.

Bench, you’ve contributed a lot to this forum, but I don’t consider flaming people a contribution. All this does is chase potential contributors away.

Connaisseur
03-19-09, 13:24
Returned to one of my all-time favorites on a recent Sunday; my high hopes kindled by my previous visit (search my posts for Morgan) were quickly deflated when Kelly introduced me to Mae, the one and only choice that day (unfortunately, Kelly couldn't be persuaded).

Mae is a 30-some y/o Asian, average to ok in the looks department, but below my standards in attitude. A mediocre massage, during which I attempted a bit of touching, at first. No teasing, etc. Then the flip, and Mae would not remove her shirt ('Noooo, you pay me marney!'), either. Mechanical HJ, and the tip of .3 (completely not earned, but I am a polite person) was frowned upon.

In conclusion, I still do like MU, but a word to the wise: if you get Mae, don't walk away, run!

Happy Hunting!

Conn.

Smiling Fox
03-19-09, 13:24
I would be willing to bet there are at least 15 references to lists of AMPs here.

So RTFF

Dam, I dont have a clue what the stupid initial stand for,,,
but I do know that there are all kinds of list.
Ah how about this one:
http://baltimore.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/here_is_a_list_of_every_erotic_massage_parlor_in_your_town_find_out_what_they_do_don_t_do/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=1089551

Smiling Fox ;}

Kipapa Gulch
03-19-09, 13:37
JHHC stands for Jade Heart Health.

They are located on E. Joppa Road in a house, usually with a porch light on and a sign in front. Circa Applebees. Say hello to Lily for me, the mms and my all time favorite Lucy, if she's there.

This info brought to you from, one of many, of this Forum's, typical

"No Count Mofo's"'.

Benchseats Rock
03-19-09, 15:50
Oh the memories of a flame war from way back in 2004.
That was when we had real flame wars, telling someone to RTFF doesn't count as being flamed.

Now I know that you tried to have Jackson delete your membership in protest, but he denied you - he refused to be dragged into what he called grandstanding.

Why not just go back to lurking?

What we have here is 2 newbies - one asking for help with a simple question that could be simply answered by a senior member or the newbie himself with 5 minutes of research, and the other newbie, who with 2 posts to his name already has a post in the R.O.D. thread because his first post was noticed by Jackson as being that damn good. His second post was even better imho.

Post count means nothing, Talent for this sport is everything, and more than that, the willingness to share with others just counts for alot. It's not that we won't respect someone with 2 posts, it's about what those 2 posts are.

I don't need to build any cred. I have it to burn in spades, I don't really use the forum for information anymore, but for communication. One newbie gets it, the other one doesn't. As the good Dr.Monger says, facts is facts.

Benchseats Rock

This is precisely why I 'lurk' here instead of contributing to this forum. The man asks a question, and immediately gets flamed. If you don’t want to answer his question, that’s fine, but you don’t need to flame him. Why not just ignore the man if you don’t want to answer his question? I don’t know what JHHC means either.

I’ve been in this hobby for 30 years and am quite familiar with the Baltimore scene. I submitted several posts when this was a static site and tried to contribute when Jackson started using the vBulletin software, but I stopped when things just turned into an endless argument. It is for the most part, a great site to glean information from, but when I see people getting flamed for no reason, I don’t want to contribute and I know this is the reason many other people lurk as well. There are occasionally occasions when I see justifiable retribution such as with a person whose name I don’t even want to list here, but will just say the person was so obnoxious, Jackson eventually gave him his own thread.

Bench, you’ve contributed a lot to this forum, but I don’t consider flaming people a contribution. All this does is chase potential contributors away.

Danny MD
03-19-09, 16:54
Why not just go back to lurking?

Post count means nothing, Talent for this sport is everything, and more than that, the willingness to share with others just counts for alot.

Benchseats RockThe willingness to share with others.

My point exactly. That is what this site is supposed to be about. You burn some of your ‘credibility’ when you fail to live up to the words you just wrote. By credibility, I will assume you are referring to the contributions you make on this board. You’ve contributed a lot of valuable information to this board, but credibility is also about respect. I respect people whose posts here actually help others. Flaming someone doesn’t contribute anything to this board, and I sure as hell don’t respect you or anyone else when you flame someone. It’s a rare occasion that someone needs to be flamed on here. Terra Sanctimonious deserved much of what he got, but outside of him it’s rare when I see someone that deserves it. Like I said before; why not just ignore the mans post if you don’t want to contribute any information to him?

Everyone has the ability to ignore someone’s request for info. Well, almost everyone.

I’ll return to my lurking now.

Herbie Versmel
03-20-09, 08:36
Its open. I went the other night. Only 1-2 girls at a time. Whoever answers the door is yours. FS offered but just took the HR instead. Need to make sacrifices in a down economy :)

Benchseats Rock
03-20-09, 09:02
Let me slow this down for you real simple stupid like.

Telling someone with 2 posts to RTFF isn't flaming, not when there are other people with 2 posts writing incredible reports (ironically about the same fucking place.)

Oh, and fuck you.
Chiming in every couple of years to start shit with seniors just wastes everyone's time. Dr.Monger, Baltimonger and I all remember you and your bullshit.

Benchseats Rock

The willingness to share with others.

My point exactly. That is what this site is supposed to be about. You burn some of your ‘credibility’ when you fail to live up to the words you just wrote. By credibility, I will assume you are referring to the contributions you make on this board. You’ve contributed a lot of valuable information to this board, but credibility is also about respect. I respect people whose posts here actually help others. Flaming someone doesn’t contribute anything to this board, and I sure as hell don’t respect you or anyone else when you flame someone. It’s a rare occasion that someone needs to be flamed on here. Terra Sanctimonious deserved much of what he got, but outside of him it’s rare when I see someone that deserves it. Like I said before; why not just ignore the mans post if you don’t want to contribute any information to him?

Everyone has the ability to ignore someone’s request for info. Well, almost everyone.

I’ll return to my lurking now.

Danny MD
03-20-09, 12:52
Let me slow this down for you real simple stupid like.

Telling someone with 2 posts to RTFF isn't flaming, not when there are other people with 2 posts writing incredible reports (ironically about the same fucking place.)

Oh, and fuck you. Chiming in every couple of years to start shit with seniors just wastes everyone's time. Dr. Monger, Baltimonger and I all remember you and your bullshit.

Benchseats RockYou don’t need to slow anything down for me; I’m brighter than you’ll ever hope to be.

As far as the flaming, you call it what you want; I’ll call it what I want. Again, rather than ignore the mans question, you jumped his ass. It wasn’t necessary. Period.

Why are you including the Dr. And Balti in this? While the Dr and I certainly had a few prior go rounds, I have NEVER had an issue with Balti. If there is one ‘Senior’ on this board that has my respect, it is Balti. Hell, I’ve even noticed over the last few years that even the good Dr. Seems to have mellowed some and I’ve noticed many times where he has helped someone rather than jump them for no reason. That is what earns my respect, not flaming someone. Me ‘chiming in’ has nothing to do with ‘Senior’ status. Senior status does not guarantee my respect.

Untwist your panties.

Benchseats Rock
03-20-09, 13:49
This weekend, Saturday night.
This will probably be more of a social thing, but if you want in, pm me.
You know who you are.

Bench

Butter Dog
03-20-09, 22:42
Untwist your panties.

Oh, and fuck you.

Settle down boys. I too get very frustrated with the typical newbie questions. #1 FNG question is always "where can I find [fill in here]". And yeah, the standard answer is RTFF! But that's not a flame, at least compared to some of the flames that I have seen and read!! If we had a LARS™ Rating on flames, I'd have to give that a 1.

Boys, get back to neutral corners and let's get back on topic. In Bench's defense, board history proves that the typical #1 FNG question in most cases are responded by simple, yet pointedly, response that the information sought is found within, if you're willing to look. If you don't get the point, leave (and take your bicycle riding fish with you!). If you do get the point, well, then the world is your oyster (or hopefully many Happy Endings).

Sometimes the willingness to share starts with a little shove.

Just a $0.02 thought (while I still have the $ to give).

Butter Dog

Fatpig
03-21-09, 16:10
Was in the and decided to get some relaxation in the area. 70$ at the door. She told me her name was jo. Not bad looking. Not a spinner though. Self shower and massage sucked, more like a rub and it was short. Did the flip and she made me give the tip first. Was not my thing but will be for others. I will not go back there. I think I will have the hit some of the others in the area.

Meeeee
03-21-09, 18:02
went to the best in the west recently. Pulled Amy. Tiny little thing with sexy long hair and nice curves. B-cup but looks c in her top. Can't speak much english so she sings everything to you. TS was mechanical, massage was ok, she's small enough to walk on your back and will wether you ask or not - that actually helped my back pain. fs was damn near gfe, dfk and the noisiest amp girl I've ever had, it was making me a little nervious. All in all not the best ever but would recommend. I can see repeat encounters improving.

Y Lover
03-22-09, 20:40
Went to Kyoto Saturday night, saw Jeannie (Michele at P.T.), she still looks good for mid 40's woman. Standing shower sucked, but like always she makes up for it in the room dropped the cloths instant hard on, massage not great, touching and founding the fake tits and the pussy made up for it, the light touch and special time with the boys was great. 69 and finished with doggy, that pussy is so tight, must be doing pussy exercises. 70 door fee, $$ for services, will repeat.

Dr.Monger
03-23-09, 00:56
You don’t need to slow anything down for me; I’m brighter than you’ll ever hope to be.
That I sincerely doubt. You have shown time and time again you are of limited intelligence. Now THAT is a FLAME. RTFF is NOT and never has been a flame. But that was your issue back in 2004, when you promised to leave and never come back. So you are a liar.

Why are you including the Dr. And Balti in this? While the Dr and I certainly had a few prior go rounds, I have NEVER had an issue with Balti....Hell, I’ve even noticed over the last few years that even the good Dr. Seems to have mellowed some and I’ve noticed many times where he has helped someone rather than jump them for no reason.
First of all, Bench knows me well, and correctly remembered your prior antics. Therefore he was correct in mentioning me. So much for your "superior intellect". You cannot even follow simple logic. Do us all a favor and crawl back under your rock.

Dr. Monger

P.S. I have not mellowed a bit, so f- off.

Herbie Versmel
03-23-09, 07:50
Hey guys,

Any new info on this place? I went in the other day but the one girl working (hot BTW) said she was booked until late afternoon. Seems like it might be a cool place for a change of pace but wasn't sure what the deal is there. Be warned though. You have to go to the front door and knock. There is a lot of construction and traffic out front. So, you paranoid guys may have a problem with this place.

Dr.Monger
03-23-09, 16:04
Hey guys,

Any new info on this place? I went in the other day but the one girl working (hot BTW) said she was booked until late afternoon. Seems like it might be a cool place for a change of pace but wasn't sure what the deal is there. Be warned though. You have to go to the front door and knock. There is a lot of construction and traffic out front. So, you paranoid guys may have a problem with this place.
Word on the street is that it is expensive, and rates just went up. It's a R&T place. Word is the providers are very hot. You might want to check out the Big Dog, as there was just a post there about Aphrodite.

Dr. Monger

Paradox1213
03-24-09, 20:32
Time Saver: The objective stuff is all summed up at the bottom if you hate to read.

Went to JNW this weekend. I had made an appointment, and as always they asked if I had been there before. I told them on the phone that I have had friends who have been there before, but it was my first time there. I do this intentially because I think you learn a lot about a place based on how you are treated your first time. I parked in the nearby Mars supermarket lot and walked to the address. I had read somewhere else in the forum to take entrance in back and it would be the door in the basement. I had to open up a tall wooden gate to do this because the back is fenced in. There are signs in the windows that say clearly which door to knock on and how late they're open which is a dead give away that you're at the right place. So if you knock on the wrong door you're either illiterate or not thinking clearly. It was bit creepy that I didn't even have to knock, someone opened the door for me as soon as I got to the steps leading to the basement. I didn't have to pay at the door, she led me to a room and then asked for. 7 then told me to undress and that someone would be with me shortly.

One thing I like about this place is that the room was well heated almost like a sauna. Another thing I liked is that they had a clock in the room so I could actually check the time and make sure I wasn't cheated. Eventually, my Chinese massue came. She had a pretty face and nice tits, but her lower body, ass and legs weren't too great, below average definately. She immediately asked if I wanted it hard, medium or light. I like it hard and she did a prety good job, nothing particularly special though.

After the massage which lasted about 50 minutes, she asked me to flip over. She simply pointed to my between my legs and said "Massage? ". I said yes, but I wanted everything. She asked for money and I asked her several times how much she needed, but she pretended to not understand (she spoke way too good of English to not understand). So I stated specific amounts before opening my wallet first. 7 then. 8, . 9, and $. Finally she said $. 3. This was a little disappointing because I thought earlier in the forum I had read $ for FS. I also distinctly remember that they advertise discount rates before 7pm (I was there early afternoon). Then again maybe I am just spoiled by the rates at JHHC.

I wound up paying the $. 3 (which is really not too bad for FS in the big picture) and she got naked and gave me a Tit rub and BBBJ to warm me up. Its a shame she was pretty quick with the BBBJ because she was great at it. I didn't even get a chance to ask her to do it longer because as soon as she got done, she went into Asian CG (She put the condom on damn fast). She was very mechanical in this position, and she liked to come down pretty hard, probably was trying to make it quick job but I can't say for sure. After she got tired, she said "You tell me when you want to cum" (music to my ears). We switched to me being on top for a bit, and she seemed to get a little more into what we were doing. The she was even less mechanical when we did doggy style next. After awhile into doggy, I tapped here on the shoulder and she finished me off with an HJ. One other thing I liked this place is they seemed to fairly cleanly, she wiped me off fairly thoroughly before and after the experience (not as good as a TS but the next best thing). And even after the experience as I was getting dressed, she was adamant about cleaning up the massage table and surrounding area.

Entry Fee: .7
Tip for FS: $.3
Condom Provided: Yes
Length: ~1 hour (~50 minutes massage, ~15 minutes adult)
Massue Looks: Decent overall: Nice face and tits. Not so good ass, stomach and legs.

Reccomendation: This place isn't bad, its hard to criticize any place that gives you FS the first time and the provider tells you to tell her when you want to cum. Honestly, if this place was .3 cheaper, I would come here regularly.But its not so I won't be back here for at least 5-6 weeks.

6/4/7

Jb 193
03-25-09, 07:08
I have been there a couple times now. Yes its best to call and book ahead of time usally the day before. The girls there are hot I recommend Lena she is great. LIke I've said in other posts about this place its American so don't plan on more than a R&T. They do offer a two girl massage which is nice an hour goes 150+tip which. 5 seems to be ok, and the two girl was$$ + $. 2 tip split between the two girls. I had Lena and Audry I believe and they were into it lots of kissing and playing with each other during session. Again not as much for your dollar as an AMP but nice if you like American girls.

Ginger Man
03-25-09, 15:58
No flame, but you paid too much. Seriously too much. $ is the going rate everywhere, not $$$!

Unless the universe changed all its' rules and no one told me.

Lostpuppy3
03-26-09, 11:56
No flame, but you paid too much. Seriously too much. $ is the going rate everywhere, not $$$!

Unless the universe changed all its' rules and no one told me.Ginger,

I believe he stated that he paid $.3 not $x3 either way, it was still too much, but not bad, he just needs to hone his negotiating skills. Trust me paradox, when they tell you $.3, counter offer with $ they will accept!

Just my 2¢,

LP3

Pikey488
03-26-09, 16:49
Recently had the opportunity to take a trip to JNW. I've frequented this place often as it is convenient for me and have gotten to know the mms very well. The last few times I went there the talent was quite stunning but the service was lacking. After debating whether or not I should give up on the place I gave it one more chance. Today my attendant was Coco. She was far better than any I've had there in a long time. Good looking, enhanced but not huge, receptive and playful. All in all well worth it. I may still decide to give up on the place because the talent is so hit or miss there, and I am looking for a nice regular that isn't too hard on the wallet. At least through this weekend the talent seems to be worth it.

Fee was typical for half hour. PM if you have any questions.

Any suggestions for a good regular provider, looking for nice, playful and fun person.

Thanks in advance

Md Handy
03-28-09, 18:59
Visited to the re-opened Rainbow\21. MMS led me to the shower, alone. Magazines in the Sauna are current, but address is Rainbow Spa. 1x girl working, Half hearted massage, crappy finish, asked for a larger tip than the 3 I gave. On't waste my time.

Ginger Man
03-30-09, 17:03
Ginger,

I believe he stated that he paid $.3 not $x3 either way, it was still too much, but not bad, he just needs to hone his negotiating skills. Trust me paradox, when they tell you $.3, counter offer with $ they will accept!

Just my 2¢,

LP3

My bad, you are right.

I used to be friendly with a gal that worked at the old Sky Spa in DC. I once asked her what was the biggest tip she ever got?

She said one night a guy came in from Miami. He employed her services for two hours. During these hours he alternately enjoyed her services and did lines of coke. When he was done he gave her nine hundred bucks (Yowsa!).

Another time she said a man came and saw her twice in one day, morning and evening. She said he was older, lonely. He tipped her two hundred each time, and then never came back again.

Some guys just don't know the ropes and pay too much, these boards are helpful for that, and some guys have too much money.

Bukowskichuck
04-01-09, 08:13
Went to Lily's last weekend. 75 door fee. I don't like the place with the open cubicles and the women seemed edgy; perhaps recent LE visit? During the massage I heard some doofus "negotiating" saying he wanted to be sure of what he was going to get before paying, offering various amounts of $$ for different services, wanting to see a line up; the staff kept telling him to quiet down as he got louder and louder. As all I could hear was him I cut my time short (I had a shower that's it). I would not go back, not because of the staff but because of the set up.

The Lovemuscle
04-01-09, 15:35
I'm headed up to the old home town for a quick turnaround visit next week.

Have any of you guys ever had FS from Kelly? I've scored with a couple of her providers since she opened but the only extra I was ever offered from her was a nude HJ.

I'm usually a SW kinda guy but since time will be really short, I thought I might give MU another shot.

LM

Imurman
04-02-09, 10:25
I went to MU a few months ago (January) and since it was my first time there I got Kelly. I recevied the same service you describe, nude HJ. I read this post often, and it seems that is the only service most people get from her.

Excellent Dude
04-02-09, 19:17
I have seen Kelly a few times and I have to say that she does have a great presence about her. I've gotten great massages and she is really sexy when doing a Nude HJ.
I would love to do more and am still looking forward to her maybe doing me one of these days. I guess I really like her company.

HowieTee
04-02-09, 23:00
Long time lurker - first time poster! Same name on TER (if that means anything) - I like variety.

I work really close so I've frequented this place on more than one occasion. There are only two ladies - Linda & Summer (not counting mamasan - she only answers the door and shows you to the room, dont worry). If you're familiar, Judy is not there anymore.

Very friendly and quiet location --

Standard door fee: .5 for half, .7 for hour
Shower (alone) and the quick sauna

Linda has decent looks and a decent body, but pussy is always fresh and what she lacks in looks she makes up for in other ways.

(IMHO) Summer is sexy. She has a very nice body and is very tasty. Summer is my favorite season, so I take a summer vacation as much as I can.

They speak and understand english. Standard AMP rules, place tip $ on table upfront and you will have a great time.

I apologize upfront if this is in the wrong place.

Happy Hunting!

Gintonicrocks
04-04-09, 03:58
Stopped in yesterday, and it looks like a new bunch of talent at JHH. I saw at least 3 girls I didn't recognize. Standard house fee and tuition for full dinner. My waitress was Jenny, and was very accommodating. Well deserving of her tip. Augmented B, hard as baseballs, and now good c's. I could have driven a sand wedge off of them!!!
Stop in and see the girls, be safe.
GTR

"Some of us are wise, and some of us are otherwise".

Ginger Man
04-04-09, 06:20
Long time lurker - first time poster! Same name on TER (if that means anything) - I like variety.

I work really close so I've frequented this place on more than one occasion. There are only two ladies - Linda & Summer (not counting mamasan - she only answers the door and shows you to the room, dont worry). If you're familiar, Judy is not there anymore.

Very friendly and quiet location --

Standard door fee: .5 for half, .7 for hour
Shower (alone) and the quick sauna

Linda has decent looks and a decent body, but pussy is always fresh and what she lacks in looks she makes up for in other ways.

(IMHO) Summer is sexy. She has a very nice body and is very tasty. Summer is my favorite season, so I take a summer vacation as much as I can.

They speak and understand english. Standard AMP rules, place tip $ on table upfront and you will have a great time.

I apologize upfront if this is in the wrong place.

Happy Hunting!

Sunny (Sonny?) still work there? As I recall, the woman who opens the door is a, um, manly woman. Not that there is anything wrong with that....

Butter Dog
04-05-09, 13:41
Curses on you GTR! I have been working hard at being good and reforming my ill-gotten ways. I have been good at resisting the urges, UNTIL NOW!

Just kidding. About the curses, but not about trying to reform my ill-gotten ways. I keep saying that I quit one of these days. Today wasn’t that day.

I visited the aforementioned establishment to check out the new talent. I drew the same provider. A little older that my likes, but a great personality really made up for it. And yeah, they were hard as baseballs. A nice start to the afternoon. Now I need to get outside and enjoy this nice weather.

LARS™ Rating:

Face: 9
Body: 8
Attitude 9
Service 9.5

.7/.8 (DATY & BBBJ)

B.D.

This Week
04-08-09, 07:06
The well reviewed Fong is no longer @ MU. They are passing off an older provider or possibly whoever is under the roof that night as Fong, but she no longer works there.

TW

John 1007
04-13-09, 10:57
Anybody been to OS in elkridge, been there few times never gotten more than a good HJ. AAny body suggest any places local to columbia if looking for FS?

Rapid
04-14-09, 12:38
They seem to be under new management. Before, this place was on my avoid list because of their white nurse's uniforms, curtained doorways, and clinical attitude. They have loosened up a bit. Same curtains over the doorways, same table shower and sauna, but a new attitude and better looking women in short dresses, in the 6-8 category, and they didn't rush. Standard fee.

Not JHH, but at least they are off my avoid list for the time being.

Would repeat.

Rapid

Wickedweasel
04-14-09, 18:08
Most of the post about the OS are in the Jessup forum, should be able to do a simple search and come up with something beneficial.