PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58]

Senrab224
04-15-24, 07:27
Sorry for the double post. First one gave me an error when I submitted and wasn't sure if it took.

FreeBlastOff
04-15-24, 17:31
I've been to Alberto's many times over the years. Today I went and paid my seventy for the hour and had an additional 100 in my pocket. After the hour 1 check my funds and only had sixty left. This is the first time I've ever had this problem. Her name was Nancy. The other girl (don't remember her name) I've never had a problem with.So she took money our of your pants while you were face down in the room?

RodneyNixon
04-15-24, 18:01
Before I TOFTT I don't see any reviews on 58 xx Belair, seems fairly new. Anyone sample yet?

CudaKid
04-15-24, 20:34
Drew Gina. 40's, small tight body A cups (I like DD).

This girl thinks she is a production line. Well maybe.

Anyway super fast and hard TS. Was too rough with the boys IMHO.

Massage was quick. Like 10 minutes before the light touch.

BJ, CG, stand up mish then doggie and blew. About 15 minutes.

8/ $ . 4.

Solid 5.

And yes. Yet again. I miss cookie!

JMaggio
04-15-24, 20:51
Just drive by the old White House on RY 40, and there's an open sign on in the front window. Are they open again?

BaltCityGuy
04-15-24, 21:36
So she took money our of your pants while you were face down in the room?They have shower and sauna. Easy pickings if someone is so inclined.

Jalb25
04-16-24, 10:29
Just saw this post and was wondering if anyone had any information about her. It looks interesting! She claims to be a 'very fit, mature 45+, Caucasian blonde'. Sounds yummy. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Please post or PM. If you PM, your reply will remain private.

Thank you!

https://baltimore.craigslist.org/hws/d/linthicum-heights-amazing-massage/7737613460.html

RandoMando
04-16-24, 13:39
Visited again recently. Asked for Eva, got Susan. It doesn't appear your requests are honored. You get who you get. The person I texted quoted me a hh rate but Susan said they only service for a full hour. Be prepared to bring 160 roses to cover that.

They also cycle out girls. If you contact ask for pictures. Unlike every other AMP, the pictures are legit.

Oh, they aren't very discrete. They brought another client in through the back door as I was being sent out. Haha. Should have high fived one of you.

B. U.
04-16-24, 13:47
Drove up to Aberdeen to see if they actually had a table shower on Friday. Got there in the middle of the afternoon. Did not get Cici, I got some other women. She was in her 30's about 5'2" and average build. She did not ask for a tip up front. Got an hour for. 7 . The table shower was good. The massage was alright not great. Half an hour in a women came in from the outside and started talking in the hall, another woman answered her. Sounded like Mamasan wasn't happy about something. On the flip the girl didn't ask for a tip or if I wanted anything she just rolled me over and kept massaging. Then an Asian guy came in and joined the ongoing conversation. I saw my girl look at the door and roll her eyes. She then asked me if I wanted to play. I said sure she said $. 4. She then excused her self and walked out the door and shushed them very loudly. The guy then started to say something she cut him off and then they all walked out of the hallway. She came back a couple of minutes later and said Boss man and rolled her eyes. It was alright, not great. Really about the same as Wellness, though I will second what has already been said about the women at Wellness getting older. I would repeat. I Cici might be the better choice if you are willing to pay the extra bit.

B. you.

Play Safe.

ExtraPoundAge
04-16-24, 14:33
First time checking out Cici and I got to say it was a good but typical experience, she has a good touch, works a nice massage and finish with no problems but I was expecting maybe L2 or 3. I still give her a solid yes, its nice to have a girl like her around, I'll see her again. Walked in without an appointment, had to wait in my car for about 30 minutes. Went in at the time they told me to, we shown to a room and introduced to Cici. She had me strip and started working on me. Nothing much happened there other than some light touching. Massage was great, but she never closed the door all the way. She let me touch her ass and her tits but just on top of her clothes. She talked a good game but I couldn't get anywhere with her. On the flip, she lowered the lights and asked if I was good while touching my little guy. I said yes please and she finished me off. She cleaned me up and I was on my way. Overall it was a very nice massage and I got what I came for, I was just hoping for a little more fun. Would go again, just maybe wouldn't tip as much.

BobMaximus
04-16-24, 15:01
Just saw this post and was wondering if anyone had any information about her. It looks interesting! She claims to be a 'very fit, mature 45+, Caucasian blonde'. Sounds yummy. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Please post or PM. If you PM, your reply will remain private.

Thank you!

https://baltimore.craigslist.org/hws/d/linthicum-heights-amazing-massage/7737613460.htmlI would be interested in this too! Always looking for potentially good new talent!

YoyoLaserBeam
04-16-24, 17:38

Thank you!

https://baltimore.craigslist.org/hws/d/linthicum-heights-amazing-massage/7737613460.htmlYes, I saw her last time she was here. I don't recommend booking with her. I had a TERRIBLE time. By far my worst time I had in my relatively short list of experiences with AMPs (so far). Details:

Amanda was trash, scheduled a 90 min session for $250. She's white was older (ad said 45+ but I gauge it to be 55-ish) but I don't mind MILF / mature if they're in-shape which she was. She was a small framed woman too, b-cups. Small ass, not flat. Doable, not bad.

Scheduled it for 8 pm, got their a little early (7:55). She wasn't ready, told me to give her 10 min. 23 min later she told me to come up. Came up, everything is good and forgivable at this point. Get naked, and massage starts. Now it starts going down hill.

She BARELY massaged anything. She lightly rubbed my legs and inner thighs, that's it. NEVER touched anything above my hips or feet. 10 min in she asked me to flip, gave me a meh bbj and jerked me off. During the "massage" she RANTED about TER, Privatedelights and Tryst prices.

After I popped she said 90 min is okay for 2 pops, I'm thinking great the massage will continue and we'll work back up to it again.

Nope, she just lays down on my chest and cuddles me while lightly grazing my chest. I scheduled a massage, I expect one. I didn't come here to cuddle. If I wanted GFE services, I would've hired someone my age, not someone old enough to be my mom. Then goes on ranting and asking my opinions on crossdressers, gays, and why they take it up the ass, all while yawning constantly. I beyond done with her at this point. She starts jerking and giving me head again, I get hard but I'm disgusted at this whole experience. I said yeah it's not happening and I'm leaving. She's like oh okay, you can take back your $50 because we're still under an hour. I'm like okay cool and got the hell out of there.

RoboMayor
04-17-24, 08:30
I have had a very different experience at York. They have always honored my requested provider. If RandoMando was asking for Eva in the last couple of days she has already rotated out, Eva's last day was Friday or Saturday. Additionally, they have been very discreet, always asking that I wait in the car until the coast is clear. Perhaps they had a walk-in that caused the traffic jam, who knows but they try hard to make it comfortable. 160 is not the going donation, more like 100-120, stop driving up the rate please.

Visited again recently. Asked for Eva, got Susan. It doesn't appear your requests are honored. You get who you get. The person I texted quoted me a hh rate but Susan said they only service for a full hour. Be prepared to bring 160 roses to cover that.

They also cycle out girls. If you contact ask for pictures. Unlike every other AMP, the pictures are legit.

Oh, they aren't very discrete. They brought another client in through the back door as I was being sent out. Haha. Should have high fived one of you.

SwiftChariot
04-17-24, 13:04
Yes, I saw her last time she was here. I don't recommend booking with her. I had a TERRIBLE time. By far my worst time I had in my relatively short list of experiences with AMPs (so far). Details:

Amanda was trash, scheduled a 90 min session for $250. She's white was older (ad said 45+ but I gauge it to be 55-ish) but I don't mind MILF / mature if they're in-shape which she was. She was a small framed woman too, b-cups. Small ass, not flat. Doable, not bad.

Scheduled it for 8 pm, got their a little early (7:55). She wasn't ready, told me to give her 10 min. 23 min later she told me to come up. Came up, everything is good and forgivable at this point. Get naked, and massage starts. Now it starts going down hill.

She BARELY massaged anything. She lightly rubbed my legs and inner thighs, that's it. NEVER touched anything above my hips or feet. 10 min in she asked me to flip, gave me a meh bbj and jerked me off. During the "massage" she RANTED about TER, Privatedelights and Tryst prices.

After I popped she said 90 min is okay for 2 pops, I'm thinking great the massage will continue and we'll work back up to it again.

Nope, she just lays down on my chest and cuddles me while lightly grazing my chest. I scheduled a massage, I expect one. I didn't come here to cuddle. If I wanted GFE services, I would've hired someone my age, not someone old enough to be my mom. Then goes on ranting and asking my opinions on crossdressers, gays, and why they take it up the ass, all while yawning constantly. I beyond done with her at this point. She starts jerking and giving me head again, I get hard but I'm disgusted at this whole experience. I said yeah it's not happening and I'm leaving. She's like oh okay, you can take back your $50 because we're still under an hour. I'm like okay cool and got the hell out of there.She certainly talked alot and got the same service, but it wasnt all bad for the price.

04-17-24, 15:58
My understanding.

House fee is $XX. 00.

Donation is separate tip amount I give to my masseuse based on the quality of massage she provides.

RandoMando
04-17-24, 21:37
I have had a very different experience at York. They have always honored my requested provider. If RandoMando was asking for Eva in the last couple of days she has already rotated out, Eva's last day was Friday or Saturday. Additionally, they have been very discreet, always asking that I wait in the car until the coast is clear. Perhaps they had a walk-in that caused the traffic jam, who knows but they try hard to make it comfortable. 160 is not the going donation, more like 100-120, stop driving up the rate please.If I gave the impression I didn't like Wellness, my bad. It is the best, honestly.

1. The first time I visited I was told 160 for 1 h *total*. Including house. This last time Susan said the same. If the price was raised, it wasn't me.

2. I texted them 30 minutes before arriving asking for Eva. They agreed, but they must have been very busy. I talked to them yesterday and they said to text requests like that when in the parking lot.

3. I'm all about protecting this place. I'm curious about Xin but it isn't close.

SnarfTheCat
04-17-24, 22:45
She certainly talked alot and got the same service, but it wasnt all bad for the price.Just to be clear on this, what she gave for $$. 5 was a BJ, a meh massage, a HJ, and some GFE? No FS? I like the idea of a white older woman for a massage, but for those prices would really have to be more on the menu IMHO.

SwiftChariot
04-18-24, 14:08
Just to be clear on this, what she gave for $$. 5 was a BJ, a meh massage, a HJ, and some GFE? No FS? I like the idea of a white older woman for a massage, but for those prices would really have to be more on the menu IMHO.That was for 90 min. I did 30 min, should do no more than 30 really it's the same service.

MDFootLover
04-19-24, 10:55
That was for 90 min. I did 30 min, should do no more than 30 really it's the same service.How were her looks? Did she have a pretty face? Teeth? Look her age or younger?

SwiftChariot
04-19-24, 11:55
How were her looks? Did she have a pretty face? Teeth? Look her age or younger?She looks high 40's with a good body, face was below average, teeth and breath were ick.

ScubaHere
04-21-24, 05:30
I loved my first trip to Glen Burnie accu but it's a little out of my way. I wanted to try some other places and started with jade in ellicott city. It's in a small strip center. The double door entrance with doorbell told me I was on the right track. I was met by jasmine, a beautiful lady. After using the rr I was led to a typical room with a curtain. The house fee was 70 for 1 hour. I heard her talking to someone else who sounded older. Jasmine was scantily dressed and gave me a great massage which I like and needed. My complaint would be it was way too quick, barely 20 min. She didn't even hesitate to start the light touch and playing around. Very direct she said FS was 200 . No way I'm paying that. I said I only have 130 which was true and she agreed. Very hot looking. Nice rack and soft skin. CBJ and her on top and mish. She was impatient with me taking a while and wanted to HJ the finish. I insisted though. I was just enjoying the moment and taking my time. Good thing no one else was there bc the curtain was useless. Total time was maybe 40 min. Something I would want to discuss next time. Across the street is another place I want to try. Personally, I like a real massage. The extras are enjoyed and appreciated but if there is no massage I usually don't repeat. I'll repeat jade at some point.

DCHung
04-23-24, 11:56
I loved my first trip to Glen Burnie accu but it's a little out of my way. I wanted to try some other places and started with jade in ellicott city. It's in a small strip center. The double door entrance with doorbell told me I was on the right track. I was met by jasmine, a beautiful lady. After using the rr I was led to a typical room with a curtain. The house fee was 70 for 1 hour. I heard her talking to someone else who sounded older. Jasmine was scantily dressed and gave me a great massage which I like and needed. My complaint would be it was way too quick, barely 20 min. She didn't even hesitate to start the light touch and playing around. Very direct she said FS was 200 . No way I'm paying that. I said I only have 130 which was true and she agreed. Very hot looking. Nice rack and soft skin. CBJ and her on top and mish. She was impatient with me taking a while and wanted to HJ the finish. I insisted though. I was just enjoying the moment and taking my time. Good thing no one else was there bc the curtain was useless. Total time was maybe 40 min. Something I would want to discuss next time. Across the street is another place I want to try. Personally, I like a real massage. The extras are enjoyed and appreciated but if there is no massage I usually don't repeat. I'll repeat jade at some point.The place across the street is not what you're seeking They advertise in the Korean newspapers and have predominantly female customers.

ScubaHere
04-23-24, 21:11
The place across the street is not what you're seeking They advertise in the Korean newspapers and have predominantly female customers.Thanks for the tip.

ScubaHere
04-24-24, 17:48
So in my effort to replace j1 and Lilly acupressure I tried another place. Wellness foot massage near Ellicott city. There is no double door or door bell, just step in and you should be greeted promptly. An attractive lady helped me. I'd say she was in her 30's. Very pretty long hair, bubbly personality and nice smile. I used the rr and then she showed me to a room. I think she said it was 50 for an hour. I gave her 60 and never got back a 10 . I wasn't too worried about it since most places have gone up to 70 or 80 . She gave a good massage. I love when the petite girls climb up and kneel on the table to be effective. She joked that she wanted a massage and I said I would. 10 or so minutes later, she was laying face down and I was kneeling behind her. Gave me a chance to unsnap her bra and pull her pants down some. Built very fine. That didn't last too long really but I think she enjoyed it.

I was back on the table face up and she offered HJ and shirt pulled up for 100 . I agreed. A little more than I wanted to spend but I was eager. That soon turned into her straddling my face and me having a nice DATY session for 140 . She was so fine. Young tight body. Said she never had kids and was not married. It was a great ending.

So. My complaints. This place is small. It's likely you will see or hear other customers. I was fortunate to be the only one. Thin walls and small curtains.

And again, not a full hour. What's with these girls? We need to teach them where the big hand should end up!

So 60 house, 140 top for great service. Her name was Kerry. Beautiful lady with a happy personality.

I will repeat.

Randy7777
04-24-24, 20:41
So in my effort to replace j1 and Lilly acupressure I tried another place. Wellness foot massage near Ellicott city. There is no double door or door bell, just step in and you should be greeted promptly. An attractive lady helped me. I'd say she was in her 30's. Very pretty long hair, bubbly personality and nice smile. I used the rr and then she showed me to a room. I think she said it was 50 for an hour. I gave her 60 and never got back a 10 . I wasn't too worried about it since most places have gone up to 70 or 80 . She gave a good massage. I love when the petite girls climb up and kneel on the table to be effective. She joked that she wanted a massage and I said I would. 10 or so minutes later, she was laying face down and I was kneeling behind her. Gave me a chance to unsnap her bra and pull her pants down some. Built very fine. That didn't last too long really but I think she enjoyed it.

I was back on the table face up and she offered HJ and shirt pulled up for 100 . I agreed. A little more than I wanted to spend but I was eager. That soon turned into her straddling my face and me having a nice DATY session for 140 . She was so fine. Young tight body. Said she never had kids and was not married. It was a great ending.

So. My complaints. This place is small. It's likely you will see or hear other customers. I was fortunate to be the only one. Thin walls and small curtains.

And again, not a full hour. What's with these girls? We need to teach them where the big hand should end up!

So 60 house, 140 top for great service. Her name was Kerry. Beautiful lady with a happy personality.

I will repeat.Unless they changed ownership since my visit a month ago I find the review suspicious. The 2 woman working their have been older. You can leave happy but Full Service and nudity has never been on the menu. Even if the pricing you quote is off. Always been 60 for hour. Other reviews on Wellness are similar to my experiences.

ScubaHere
04-24-24, 21:23
Unless they changed ownership since my visit a month ago I find the review suspicious. The 2 woman working their have been older. You can leave happy but Full Service and nudity has never been on the menu. Even if the pricing you quote is off. Always been 60 for hour. Other reviews on Wellness are similar to my experiences.So, this is all true. I never said I got FS.

I may have misheard the house fee, like I said she didn't give me 10.

Back.

She may be older than I thought. She looked good whatever her age is.

Franchise2
04-25-24, 01:19
I've just left a masseuse,. And she was telling me how these poor saps. Get tricked into believing that they're their gf's. And its ony them. Smdh. She told me that it's a easy for these pitiful ol geezers. Think that they are their gf's. They get their money. And smile. And tell them what they want to hear. Then they, see me. And tell me how simple and easy it is to trick the stupid white man. I'm white myself. I can't get mad. Cause they're right. Guys please understand they are telling each of us a fake name. With fake feelings. And getting real money. I don't want to believe. That some of us. Are so desperate and lonely and gullible. I'm trying to save some poor sap. That think that these girls only see them as a slot machine. That says jackpot everytime. Or more like jack at $$.

GuideFan34
04-25-24, 01:47
Unless they changed ownership since my visit a month ago I find the review suspicious. The 2 woman working their have been older. You can leave happy but Full Service and nudity has never been on the menu. Even if the pricing you quote is off. Always been 60 for hour. Other reviews on Wellness are similar to my experiences.They had an attractive younger provider (with a nice bubble butt) about 2 years ago, but it is usually older with just a standard finish. Once I was allowed to unbutton a shirt to expose a braless A cup. Times change though. Being next to Hana, maybe they have some newer providers pushing the limits.

ScubaHere
04-25-24, 07:45
Unless they changed ownership since my visit a month ago I find the review suspicious. The 2 woman working their have been older. You can leave happy but Full Service and nudity has never been on the menu. Even if the pricing you quote is off. Always been 60 for hour. Other reviews on Wellness are similar to my experiences.No need for me to be dishonest.

I never stated I received FS.

As far as house fee, I may have heard wrong. I stated I did not receive a 10 back. So that makes 60.

As far as her age, I don't know. If she is in her 40's then she surely wears it well.

Denturesman
04-25-24, 16:05
Went on a late night expecting to see Amanda again, but a new girl Anna was available. Mamasan answered the phone and told me they were still open (I called after 10 PM.) Anna is new and spoke very little English. She has a decent body and looked like she could be in her late 20's or early 30's. She gave a rather bland massage not too much pressure. On the flip she gave HJ signal and I gave her the FS signal she put 1 finger up as in 100. I accepted and we went to town lots of positions and moaning. Since I did the half hour I didn't want to go to long with her. I definitely recommend if you're not to in need of a real massage. After we were finished I gave an additional 20 for no haggling and just being nice. This is why the total is 120. Anna was extremely appreciative. Mamasan showed me a picture of a new girl coming and this girl is smoking hot. I have to try to see this new girl.

OlderGentleman
04-27-24, 15:43
Her name is Jessie. She's better than Ella. PM me for details.

ScubaHere
04-29-24, 21:09
I have been really wanting to go back to a new spot for another great time, but I was really really sore from the gym and I turned to ivy for a massage. The boss lady texted me that they have a new girl. I was sure I knew the new girl named Juny but I was wrong. 70 house fee, no ts or regular shower. In comes a stocky, unattractive lady. I really didn't care bc I just wanted a good massage. And that part she did well. Her beefy arms and masculine hands got the job done with a feverish vigor. While on my back, after about 45 min, she started a little soft touch down below and my hand started roaming around her but. She went to get hot towels and wiped me down and I flipped over. Here is where it went bad. She made the motion and I nodded. Whew, this lady was anything but gentle. She was in such fear of someone coming through the door she was going to town. She let me hesitantly reach under her bra, but here again, she was extremely worried. I tried to reassure her to relax and take it easy but if it wasn't for the oil, I'm pretty sure she would have started a fire. I got up and grabbed my phone to use a translator to tell her to calm down and relax. So. She didn't. I looked up and saw the grimace on her face watching the door and her hands abusing my member. I had to stop her. I motioned "no" and she put a towel on me and massaged more since I still had a few minutes left. She kept trying again and again and I stopped her, finally just getting up. Then came the flood of 'sorries' and couldn't help but laugh at the whole event. On the way out, the bathroom was out of order and a customer was standing there bewildered. I pretty much ran out of there giving her 50 just for the effort. Later at home, I thought I might serve myself but it looks like I lost a layer of skin. But. My sore muscles fell better.

SwiftChariot
04-30-24, 12:54
I've just left a masseuse,. And she was telling me how these poor saps. Get tricked into believing that they're their gf's. And its ony them. Smdh. She told me that it's a easy for these pitiful ol geezers. Think that they are their gf's. They get their money. And smile. And tell them what they want to hear. Then they, see me. And tell me how simple and easy it is to trick the stupid white man. I'm white myself. I can't get mad. Cause they're right. Guys please understand they are telling each of us a fake name. With fake feelings. And getting real money. I don't want to believe. That some of us. Are so desperate and lonely and gullible. I'm trying to save some poor sap. That think that these girls only see them as a slot machine. That says jackpot everytime. Or more like jack at $$.Ever thought that this is the way they play you?

SwiftChariot
04-30-24, 18:18
Hello Gents,

Found an ad on craigslist that led me to TER.

https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/zan-2405547988-215690

She is the one in the pics, BBBW about 51 yrs old. Place is an office complex with private rooms. Asked for B2 B for 1. 8. Face down was excellent with good tease with boobs. Did rub her body on me. On flip it was a standard HJ with no B2 B, which was disappointing. I finished.

She is very friendly and not ghetto.

Franchise2
05-01-24, 00:10
I take everything with a grain of salt. No one in this room will admit it. But its a lot of lonely old guys. That believe. That these girls. Are their girlfriends. And that. They are in a relationship. Silly old saps. I'm just trying to enlighten the fellow gentlemens. That these females. Move from city to city. Telling the same lies. They know we're old and desperate and will believe anything they say. Because our lives sucks. We give them our real names.

I hope you suckers. Don't belive. Anna. And sarah. Are their real names.

You guys make me want to have tits. So I can get all of your money. And make you believe. We're in a relationship! I'm trying to help us out. I myself being 67. Have been part of the shame game. But no more. These females. Lie to us. Take our money. Rush us out the door. And some other poor sap. Walks in. Smiling thinking. Yeah. This could be the one!. You stupid fool. I can't help buy feel sad. For my fellow. Lonely naive. Pitiful, idiots. And those are your best qualities.

YoyoLaserBeam
05-01-24, 15:06
Hello Gents,

Found an ad on craigslist that led me to TER.

https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/zan-2405547988-215690

She is the one in the pics, BBBW about 51 yrs old. Place is an office complex with private rooms. Asked for B2 B for 1. 8. Face down was excellent with good tease with boobs. Did rub her body on me. On flip it was a standard HJ with no B2 B, which was disappointing. I finished.

She is very friendly and not ghetto.Thanks Swift, I was very curious about that one.

I have my eye on a few listings currently, you just scratched one off of the list.

Msu930
05-02-24, 19:08
Was driving in Towson yesterday to grab some barbecue and my eye caught a new massage place I believe it was called health healing or healing massage. It was right where the old 905 Towson spa was on York Rd. Used to be just two doors down from where Towson spa was. Wasn't able to stop in and check out yet you won't miss it has a lot of posters and big sign on front and windows.

Franchise2
05-03-24, 03:18
Anyone have any intel on 5882 belair rd?. I've heard Spanish exotic females are there. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thats a goldmind. If true.

Msu930
05-03-24, 14:13
Anyone have any intel on 5882 belair rd?. I've heard Spanish exotic females are there. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thats a goldmind. If true.Was there about four weeks ago Sarah was there she was Latin and also there was an Asian girl there. I saw Sarah she was nice easy to talk with call the phone # and ask if there is Latin girl there today or this week they will let you know the spa lady's that are working.

FrigginBeast
05-03-24, 18:25
Cici met me at the door and was very friendly from the get-go. Her English was better than my other experiences at AMPs and we had a short conversation. I actually had a need for a massage and she spent probably 35 minutes of the hour legitimately giving me a good massage. Afterwards she started some light teasing and got naked and up with me on the table. I like my neck kissed so she kissed and cooed and did all the stuff, changing positions a couple times. She let me grab her ass and play with her tits while she stroked me to completion, that was more than enough. Afterwards she came back and did a cool-down rub on my front and did a temple massage. I left after a hug and got in my car just past the hour mark, so actually didn't feel short-changed time-wise or anything.

Watoothe
05-03-24, 20:30
Has anyone ever had any luck at Golden? Went there only expecting a legit massage and while no extras were offered there was a lot of contact that gave me the feeling it's possible. Actual massage was really good deep tissue but she grazed my taint and between my cheeks several times. At one point she put my legs in butterfly and basically wrapped my cock and balls in the thin sheet so everything else was exposed. Since the vibe of the place and the way she was dressed didn't seem like an extras situation I didn't try.

MrChips11
05-04-24, 07:09
Unless they changed ownership since my visit a month ago I find the review suspicious. The 2 woman working their have been older. You can leave happy but Full Service and nudity has never been on the menu. Even if the pricing you quote is off. Always been 60 for hour. Other reviews on Wellness are similar to my experiences.I love how some of you doubt other, s because they get more than you at some places. Sometimes these women don't want to fk some of us because we put off a vibe or they are tired / sore from having someone pound them 30 minutes before we got there. Don't hate if others get more than you.

Michael Taylor
05-04-24, 09:35
Cici met me at the door and was very friendly from the get-go. Her English was better than my other experiences at AMPs and we had a short conversation. I actually had a need for a massage and she spent probably 35 minutes of the hour legitimately giving me a good massage. Afterwards she started some light teasing and got naked and up with me on the table. I like my neck kissed so she kissed and cooed and did all the stuff, changing positions a couple times. She let me grab her ass and play with her tits while she stroked me to completion, that was more than enough. Afterwards she came back and did a cool-down rub on my front and did a temple massage. I left after a hug and got in my car just past the hour mark, so actually didn't feel short-changed time-wise or anything.I'm not familiar with LLY. . . . can you give some closer info on the location and info on rates?

The NewGuy
05-04-24, 15:45
Cici met me at the door and was very friendly from the get-go. Her English was better than my other experiences at AMPs and we had a short conversation. I actually had a need for a massage and she spent probably 35 minutes of the hour legitimately giving me a good massage. Afterwards she started some light teasing and got naked and up with me on the table. I like my neck kissed so she kissed and cooed and did all the stuff, changing positions a couple times. She let me grab her ass and play with her tits while she stroked me to completion, that was more than enough. Afterwards she came back and did a cool-down rub on my front and did a temple massage. I left after a hug and got in my car just past the hour mark, so actually didn't feel short-changed time-wise or anything.Is this the place off Loch Raven blvd near where the hooters used to be? If so how much was the damage etc? This place used to be a hit or miss where sometimes someone schedule you and then still make you wait when you get there or the doors are locked and the place is closed after making an appointment.

MonogamousMan
05-04-24, 16:34
First was led in by a very unattractive masculine looking woman, started to have 2nd thoughts. Got undressed and a very nicely shaped woman came in with a tiny skirt on. Started with a nice massage with the perfect pressure. Not too light and not too hard. Kept positioning herself for me to touch her in this weird corner next to the table. She giggled when I finally obliged. Some teasing towards the end of the massage and then she asks me to flip. Upon flipping she asked what I wanted and we agreed to a tip. She completely stripped down and rubbed her breasts all over me and then let me suck on them for a while. Next she grabbed some lotion and hopped on the table with me. First was by my side stroking me and eventually straddled me. Was stroking with 1 hand and gently rubbing my taint with the other. She let me touch wherever I wanted and ended up just sitting on my face while giving the HJ. A few minutes in and I explode all over her. Been a few weeks since my last release so it took her a minute to get it all off. Wipes me down and puts my clothes on for me. Gave me a bunch of hugs as I was getting up. Grabbed my hand and escorted me to the door. Probably the best AMP I've ever been to, very welcoming. Will be my go to until it isn't around anymore. Of course YMMV.

Baduk
05-04-24, 19:53
Anyone have any intel on 5882 belair rd?. I've heard Spanish exotic females are there. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thats a goldmind. If true.I just came back from there. There were three ladies out there, two are Chinese ladies, they are both over 45 years old, another one was a girl from Guatemala. Her name is Sally. Under 30 years old, Look 5/10, very thin, no boobs. Her price is different with other Asian ladies. She ask 1 for HJ, 1. 5 for CBJ. I was able to negotiate to. 8 for HJ, still pricey. I won't repeat.

MoonMonger
05-05-24, 00:34
Is this the place off Loch Raven blvd near where the hooters used to be? If so how much was the damage etc? This place used to be a hit or miss where sometimes someone schedule you and then still make you wait when you get there or the doors are locked and the place is closed after making an appointment.Yes & yes. It has been written up many times. Search back & you'll find all the info including diff providers. Always a good massage. HJ to finish. If you're a regular & get to know the girls, you might get to 3rd base. As always, YMMV. Enjoy.

AlbertAFinn
05-05-24, 19:14
Was driving in Towson yesterday to grab some barbecue and my eye caught a new massage place I believe it was called health healing or healing massage. It was right where the old 905 Towson spa was on York Rd. Used to be just two doors down from where Towson spa was. Wasn't able to stop in and check out yet you won't miss it has a lot of posters and big sign on front and windows.I've drove past it on the way home yesterday, They occupied the buidling at the corner this time and they are at the 907 on York Rd. It has all the tell-tale signs, curtains covering all the windows, open everyday from 930-930. They are next to a major high way and parking is bad imo.

Msu930
05-06-24, 01:51
Visit 5882 this weekend ring bell door open met me me about 5'6 nice b cups not sure of age maybe 38–40 ish decided to do 30 min. Paid 50 house fee for 1/2 hour.

Undressed lay on table started back rub with oil on back and butt legs and starts the ST feeling good flip over lay on my back negotiations started wanting 1. 4 only had 1. 0 agreed on that said but told 1. 4 next time had good session with me me but she doesn't speak any English hard to talk with try to use translator on phone didn't work to well got clean up and dress hug good bye.

Tsuscrumhalf
05-06-24, 10:55
First was led in by a very unattractive masculine looking woman, started to have 2nd thoughts. Got undressed and a very nicely shaped woman came in with a tiny skirt on. Started with a nice massage with the perfect pressure. Not too light and not too hard. Kept positioning herself for me to touch her in this weird corner next to the table. She giggled when I finally obliged. Some teasing towards the end of the massage and then she asks me to flip. Upon flipping she asked what I wanted and we agreed to a tip. She completely stripped down and rubbed her breasts all over me and then let me suck on them for a while. Next she grabbed some lotion and hopped on the table with me. First was by my side stroking me and eventually straddled me. Was stroking with 1 hand and gently rubbing my taint with the other. She let me touch wherever I wanted and ended up just sitting on my face while giving the HJ. A few minutes in and I explode all over her. Been a few weeks since my last release so it took her a minute to get it all off. Wipes me down and puts my clothes on for me. Gave me a bunch of hugs as I was getting up. Grabbed my hand and escorted me to the door. Probably the best AMP I've ever been to, very welcoming. Will be my go to until it isn't around anymore. Of course YMMV.Do you recall the house fee?

Tip?

BaltCityGuy
05-06-24, 12:43
First was led in by a very unattractive masculine looking woman, started to have 2nd thoughts. Got undressed and a very nicely shaped woman came in with a tiny skirt on. Started with a nice massage with the perfect pressure. Not too light and not too hard. Kept positioning herself for me to touch her in this weird corner next to the table. She giggled when I finally obliged. Some teasing towards the end of the massage and then she asks me to flip. Upon flipping she asked what I wanted and we agreed to a tip. She completely stripped down and rubbed her breasts all over me and then let me suck on them for a while. Next she grabbed some lotion and hopped on the table with me. First was by my side stroking me and eventually straddled me. Was stroking with 1 hand and gently rubbing my taint with the other. She let me touch wherever I wanted and ended up just sitting on my face while giving the HJ. A few minutes in and I explode all over her. Been a few weeks since my last release so it took her a minute to get it all off. Wipes me down and puts my clothes on for me. Gave me a bunch of hugs as I was getting up. Grabbed my hand and escorted me to the door. Probably the best AMP I've ever been to, very welcoming. Will be my go to until it isn't around anymore. Of course YMMV.Belair Road?

Dream Line
05-06-24, 14:23
I was unaware but it seems our place that was raided a few months ago that I posted seems to be open again under new "ownership" - was headed up that way and saw an open sign on out front, nothing else as far as signage. Decided to pull up -.

New entrance, on side now not in back. Greeted by a slim little thing, cute I was like "alright!

Went in laid on the table and next thing I know a 6/10 walks in "wendy".

Massage 6-7/10 - did ok for a while on the flip motioned and kind of asked if I want HJ. How much? 1 - I said no too much and motioned a mouth motion as well for that. She said no, new owner won't allow. I said then now and stated I'd do. 6.

Handed a benjamin to her and she asked if I wanted change. I said yes unless (mouth motion again) - she said sssshhhhhhh and agreed.

The bbq was 3/10 at best and minimal. The HJ was 6/10 and did its job.

She was nice, communication was very tough but I wouldn't repeat w her.

Dream Line
05-06-24, 14:24
Anyone ever hit this place for the asians?

I'm so tempted but want to make sure all is cool.

Hugh Wang
05-06-24, 14:55
Do you recall the house fee?

Tip?He copy and pasted my review from another site, trying to pass it off as his to try to get some intel cred on here. The house fee was $60 with the tip being $60, I threw in an extra 20 for her going above and beyond.

SeymourBoots
05-06-24, 20:32
Was driving in Towson yesterday to grab some barbecue and my eye caught a new massage place I believe it was called health healing or healing massage. It was right where the old 905 Towson spa was on York Rd. Used to be just two doors down from where Towson spa was. Wasn't able to stop in and check out yet you won't miss it has a lot of posters and big sign on front and windows.Sorry to burst the bubble on this one but based on my first experience there, it does not look promising. Place has been renovated. 3 or 4 rooms with doors. Front desk attendant. Drew Linda a 60 year old pear shaped woman. Average massage. Absolutely no indication of extras, low energy, no eye contact. Got the full hour, gave a tip and left. I saw 3 girls total, all 3. 5's or lower. Maybe things will change once they cycle through.

Writer7
05-07-24, 05:53
Saw the previous write-up but couldn't find a number so I stopped by and rang bell. 5/10 nerdy type girl answers and after a little back and forth, I end up in a room. Mamasan said I Had to wait a few minutes but that Amanda (shows me a picture) would stop in. When she does, I am very surprised how pretty she is. The massage was actually memorable. Standard teasing and such before the flip and after it was an expert standard HJ finish with free roaming. Could've asked for more but $ was tight on the whim of my quick decision to swing by. I left feeling completely refreshed, the massage is more important than the finish for me. . 7 hf. 4 tip. Would definitely go back, especially for the nerdy girl, something about her.

Writer7.

MDFootLover
05-07-24, 10:55
I was unaware but it seems our place that was raided a few months ago that I posted seems to be open again under new "ownership" - was headed up that way and saw an open sign on out front, nothing else as far as signage. Decided to pull up -.

New entrance, on side now not in back. Greeted by a slim little thing, cute I was like "alright!

Went in laid on the table and next thing I know a 6/10 walks in "wendy".

Massage 6-7/10 - did ok for a while on the flip motioned and kind of asked if I want HJ. How much? 1 - I said no too much and motioned a mouth motion as well for that. She said no, new owner won't allow. I said then now and stated I'd do. 6.

Handed a benjamin to her and she asked if I wanted change. I said yes unless (mouth motion again) - she said sssshhhhhhh and agreed.

The bbq was 3/10 at best and minimal. The HJ was 6/10 and did its job.

She was nice, communication was very tough but I wouldn't repeat w her.You didn't say a location but I'm going to guess it's the White House by home depot in Edgewood cause I passed by yesterday and saw an open sign as well as a hot asian on the porch on her phone.

FaceDownPro
05-07-24, 11:54
He copy and pasted my review from another site, trying to pass it off as his to try to get some intel cred on here. The house fee was $60 with the tip being $60, I threw in an extra 20 for her going above and beyond.That's wild he'd lie like that. Hahahaha, probably why I didn't get a response to PM. Hahaha.

BanananaMan
05-07-24, 15:08
Anyone ever hit this place for the asians?

I'm so tempted but want to make sure all is cool.Just typical hit or miss ACS experience. There are multiple groups operates there but more or less the same thing. $.4 to start, usually. 4 more if you want BBFS. 1 out of five times you may find a gem. One you are a regular they will send you the real pictures of new girls, but even that is usually heavily filtered.

Randy7777
05-08-24, 06:48
I love how some of you doubt other, s because they get more than you at some places. Sometimes these women don't want to fk some of us because we put off a vibe or they are tired / sore from having someone pound them 30 minutes before we got there. Don't hate if others get more than you.

I was protecting others who would not want to waste money thinking this was a FS Spa. I have been to this Spa many times including last weekend.
Same 2 ladies working neither are hot young ladies. If you think the YMMV experience is nudity ,giving a massage to Massuese and paying $140 for DATY but no Full Service as he stated in his reply to me,then go chase that. You will leave disapointed

I get YMMV in some Spas. But I still believe he posted a fake review. If you want to chase YMMV go spend your money at that Spa. You won't get the experience he describes.

ScubaHere
05-08-24, 10:39
I was protecting others who would not want to waste money thinking this was a FS Spa. I have been to this Spa many times including last weekend.
Same 2 ladies working neither are hot young ladies. If you think the YMMV experience is nudity ,giving a massage to Massuese and paying $140 for DATY but no Full Service as he stated in his reply to me,then go chase that. You will leave disapointed

I get YMMV in some Spas. But I still believe he posted a fake review. If you want to chase YMMV go spend your money at that Spa. You won't get the experience he describes.So, I repeated the same service again. Same experience, same price. I don't know what to tell you. Maybe she just likes me? Here again, not FS.

As far as her attractiveness. I find Kerry very attractive. Maybe the makeup makes her look younger. She stated she has never had children. She is petite. Maybe 5'1 or 2 . Maybe 110 lbs. Very tight body, no flab or stretch marks. Nice perky tits. She keeps her pussy very clean and shaven. Absolute delight to daty.

She stopped me at FS, much to my disappointment.

I also like that she has a bubbly personality.

I hate when they act totally disinterested, I get it. They are there all day and dealing with all kinds of situations but I just like it when they are a little enthusiastic about it. Kerry treated me like that.

I did get a glimpse of an older woman who I could take or leave.

I'm not here to post fake stuff.

Dream Line
05-08-24, 18:05
You didn't say a location but I'm going to guess it's the White House by home depot in Edgewood cause I passed by yesterday and saw an open sign as well as a hot asian on the porch on her phone.Yes you are correct on location. New name has "Best"in it.

Trying to be a touch discreet. Those Hazzard boys are always lurkin somewhere.

HeyShooter
05-08-24, 19:34
You know when you're trolling through AMP and AAMP ads and they have pictures of smoking hot Asian models with big tits, but when you go there, your girl never even comes close? Well I tried VIP for the first time two days ago and OMG! I drew Olivia. She walked through the door to my room and she was a total Asian smoke show. Big tits, tight waist, beautiful face. I had to pinch myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming. I asked for the hr $ . 7, with table shower. She cleaned me thoroughly and it felt great. Paid close attention to Jr and the boys. She chit chatted a bit, pretty decent English. Bubbly personality and actually funny. Made me laugh a few times. So she dries me off and I go to the room and she leaves for a few minutes. I lay on the massage table face down ready for my massage. She comes in and stands next to me and starts removing her dress. I'm like, okay, so this is how the massage is going to go. Nice!! She asks, what you want baby? I said, first I'd like a massage please. She says I don't give massage. Tell you what I rub my naked body on your back. She did that for a few seconds and whispers in my ear what kind of tip for what service you want baby? I give the ole tried and true symbol for FS and I say 120. She laughs and says 180. I said for that much you better open the back door. She laugh and says meet me in the middle 160. I say no, 140. So we agreed on 140 but I wound up giving her a 20 extra at the end. Amazing CBJ w / eye contact. DATY and she really gets into it. She has the perfect box too. Then she's ready and wants to hop on so we strapped up and she rode it for a while then k9 then mish then bent over the table, then back to mish with her legs up to her head and open. She's taking the D hard and loving it. All the while staring into my eyes. Don't forget she's smokin hot. After a while, I filled the bag and she went the extra mile cleaning me up and cracking jokes. Once all dressed we talked about her going back to NY then talked about her sexy body and how she likes DATY so much. So I gave her a little more of that before leaving. Totally forgot that I never got an actual massage. LOL.

Fellas, not only was this the best time I've ever had at an AMP or AAMP this is the best time I've had with a provider PERIOD! And I've been a hobbyist for 20+ years. You got to see Olivia before she goes back to NY in a few days. I'm going back for sure!

Shooter Out!!

BobbyD2189
05-10-24, 08:28
Thinking of trying wellness for the first time. Anyone got any advice on who to ask? Prices? Any muscle I need to worry about? It's kinda hard to relax and get my rocks off with some dude standing by. Had that happen in jersey, not a good time. Thanks brothers!

CaptainWillard
05-11-24, 00:43
You know when you're trolling through AMP and AAMP ads and they have pictures of smoking hot Asian models with big tits, but when you go there, your girl never even comes close? Well I tried VIP for the first time two days ago and OMG! I drew Olivia. She walked through the door to my room and she was a total Asian smoke show. Big tits, tight waist, beautiful face. I had to pinch myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming. I asked for the hr $ . 7, with table shower. She cleaned me thoroughly and it felt great. Paid close attention to Jr and the boys. She chit chatted a bit, pretty decent English. Bubbly personality and actually funny. Made me laugh a few times. So she dries me off and I go to the room and she leaves for a few minutes. I lay on the massage table face down ready for my massage. She comes in and stands next to me and starts removing her dress. I'm like, okay, so this is how the massage is going to go. Nice!! She asks, what you want baby? I said, first I'd like a massage please. She says I don't give massage. Tell you what I rub my naked body on your back. She did that for a few seconds and whispers in my ear what kind of tip for what service you want baby? I give the ole tried and true symbol for FS and I say 120. She laughs and says 180. I said for that much you better open the back door. She laugh and says meet me in the middle 160. I say no, 140. So we agreed on 140 but I wound up giving her a 20 extra at the end. Amazing CBJ w / eye contact. DATY and she really gets into it. She has the perfect box too. Then she's ready and wants to hop on so we strapped up and she rode it for a while then k9 then mish then bent over the table, then back to mish with her legs up to her head and open. She's taking the D hard and loving it. All the while staring into my eyes. Don't forget she's smokin hot. After a while, I filled the bag and she went the extra mile cleaning me up and cracking jokes. Once all dressed we talked about her going back to NY then talked about her sexy body and how she likes DATY so much. So I gave her a little more of that before leaving. Totally forgot that I never got an actual massage. LOL.

Fellas, not only was this the best time I've ever had at an AMP or AAMP this is the best time I've had with a provider PERIOD! And I've been a hobbyist for 20+ years. You got to see Olivia before she goes back to NY in a few days. I'm going back for sure!

Shooter Out!!I usually do Eros since my experience with the local AMP has been older heavier ladies, is this the place near Crabtowne?

Ranchhand
05-11-24, 13:26

Shooter Out!!Is that a nail salon?

05-11-24, 15:41
Called ahead for 1 hour. Made sure she could see I was carrying plenty of tip money when I paid before going into room. Prior to flip willingly agreed to 30 minute additional upsell, thought it might make the masseuse more comfortable with me. Soft to medium massage with oil, average to good. Noticed printed paper in the room with legal blah blah in English and Chinese. In and out in 90 minutes.

Sorry to burst the bubble on this one but based on my first experience there, it does not look promising. Place has been renovated. 3 or 4 rooms with doors. Front desk attendant. Drew Linda a 60 year old pear shaped woman. Average massage. Absolutely no indication of extras, low energy, no eye contact. Got the full hour, gave a tip and left. I saw 3 girls total, all 3. 5's or lower. Maybe things will change once they cycle through.

The NewGuy
05-12-24, 23:18
So, I repeated the same service again. Same experience, same price. I don't know what to tell you. Maybe she just likes me? Here again, not FS.

As far as her attractiveness. I find Kerry very attractive. Maybe the makeup makes her look younger. She stated she has never had children. She is petite. Maybe 5'1 or 2 . Maybe 110 lbs. Very tight body, no flab or stretch marks. Nice perky tits. She keeps her pussy very clean and shaven. Absolute delight to daty.

She stopped me at FS, much to my disappointment.

I also like that she has a bubbly personality.

I hate when they act totally disinterested, I get it. They are there all day and dealing with all kinds of situations but I just like it when they are a little enthusiastic about it. Kerry treated me like that.

I did get a glimpse of an older woman who I could take or leave.

I'm not here to post fake stuff.So trying to figure out which Wellness you're referring to since all you keep posting is Wellness. Is it the one in Ellicott city, Towson, or the one in Halethorp? Wellness Foot Massage or Wellness Today Spa or wellness in towson. Asking since I've seen older woman on both in the past but haven't gone to either recently so trying to see which one your referring to that has changed from old lineup of elderly. Yes I know YMMV as you have posted but some of us are skeptical with your posts so maybe one of us will hit the one your writing a review for to reconfirm but want to make sure we are talking about the correct one.

Randy7777
05-13-24, 05:32
So trying to figure out which Wellness you're referring to since all you keep posting is Wellness. Is it the one in Ellicott city, Towson, or the one in Halethorp? Wellness Foot Massage or Wellness Today Spa or wellness in towson. Asking since I've seen older woman on both in the past but haven't gone to either recently so trying to see which one your referring to that has changed from old lineup of elderly. Yes I know YMMV as you have posted but some of us are skeptical with your posts so maybe one of us will hit the one your writing a review for to reconfirm but want to make sure we are talking about the correct one.Ellicott City.

TalkinTrash
05-13-24, 09:21
Is that a nail salon?Good luck Shooter doesn't respond.

ScubaHere
05-13-24, 10:27
So trying to figure out which Wellness you're referring to since all you keep posting is Wellness. Is it the one in Ellicott city, Towson, or the one in Halethorp? Wellness Foot Massage or Wellness Today Spa or wellness in towson. Asking since I've seen older woman on both in the past but haven't gone to either recently so trying to see which one your referring to that has changed from old lineup of elderly. Yes I know YMMV as you have posted but some of us are skeptical with your posts so maybe one of us will hit the one your writing a review for to reconfirm but want to make sure we are talking about the correct one.Ellicott city.

I don't see that my posts are really any different than any others.

I have posted some about not so good experiences too.

I have also posted that I miss a couple places that closed.

So, it's not like anything really odd or extraordinary.

I want to try a couple other places I haven't made it to yet and I will probably post about that too.

RoboMayor
05-13-24, 11:09
Hey Shooter,

What is the name of this place I can't find VIP in Glen Burnie anywhere and would love to see Olivia. She sounds like my kind of girl. Do you have the phone number or full name? Thanks Robomayor.

Let

Shooter Out!!.

TheRC12
05-13-24, 12:34
Hey Shooter,

What is the name of this place I can't find VIP in Glen Burnie anywhere and would love to see Olivia. She sounds like my kind of girl. Do you have the phone number or full name? Thanks Robomayor..It's VIP Accupressure in Greenbelt, not Glen Burnie. Bit of a drive for the Baltimore based folks, but the greenbalt spas consistently have better quality (younger) providers than anything in the greater Baltimore area.

Jalb25
05-13-24, 12:48
Hey Shooter,

What is the name of this place I can't find VIP in Glen Burnie anywhere and would love to see Olivia. She sounds like my kind of girl. Do you have the phone number or full name? Thanks Robomayor.

Let

.I believe he meant VIP in Greenbelt. I don't know of any VIP spas in Glen Burnie.

If I did, I would be there right now! LOL.

OlderGentleman
05-13-24, 12:49
Her name is Jessie. She's better than Ella. PM me for details.PM me for details.

HeyShooter
05-13-24, 13:07
I believe he meant VIP in Greenbelt. I don't know of any VIP spas in Glen Burnie.

If I did, I would be there right now! LOL.Sorry y'all, I thought everyone knew that VIP GB meant VIP Acupressure in Greenbelt. Place has been around for a long time. My bad.

Shooter.

The NewGuy
05-14-24, 00:16
Ellicott City.Thanks. Just checking which one since this is the Baltimore Forum and usually the Ellicott City sites are posted in the Howard County one ie Columbia\Jessup forum since that's where most have posted about Hana Spa etc. Which is near this one. I did try to call this place to schedule an appointment to try to get this provider via request but no one answered their number. I guess it is walk-in only and can't make an appointment.

The NewGuy
05-14-24, 00:28
Ellicott city.

I don't see that my posts are really any different than any others.

I have posted some about not so good experiences too.

I have also posted that I miss a couple places that closed.

So, it's not like anything really odd or extraordinary.

I want to try a couple other places I haven't made it to yet and I will probably post about that too.I think its more of you getting to build a rep to be more reliable since your post where it is YMMV, a lot of us senior members here have frequent those places numerous times and got no where the same action you have noted to various places which hasn't offer the same services you mentioned on your post to numerous seniors nor the talent you described. Ie young when some of those places are more older and mature providers. I was going to YMMV your provider you noted but when I tried to make an appointment, no one answered the phone after multiple calls. Yes YMMV is usually the case, but to have YMMV + young provider at a place that is normally older and mature, it is a gem to find but skeptical to many who have frequented that area and didn't see that.

About what time of day did you frequent the Ellicott City location? I ask since a reliable friend went to that location over the weekend as a walk-in and he said all he saw were 2 older matured providers so he walked out and went to another location. I only learned of this when I mentioned I was going to go to EC to check it out based on a new member's post but didn't make it due to them not answering my calls. That's why I had asked which location whether EC, Towson, or Halethorpe since my friend's description of the providers didn't match yours for EC.

JamesRussells
05-14-24, 12:03
I visited about a month ago. They used to be a good legit place with some self service allowed.

They seem to have changed. Or maybe they just liked me. An older lady was pretty sensual and teasey from the get-go. Maybe 10 minutes of very light touch, some play on the boys then the flip. She went for the HJ without even asking or discussing tip. To be frank, I didn't even want it. My back was really hurting. I noticed they have poles on the ceiling now and was hoping they'd walk on me.

I finished, she allowed some UTC roaming, and continued with 15 more minutes of crappy massage.

She was older, but I did see a younger and prettier busty woman also working.

FreeBlastOff
05-14-24, 15:57
I don't view craigslist much, but came across this.

Any intel?

https://baltimore.craigslist.org/hws/d/abingdon-vip-massage/7742233185.html

Lolwut993
05-14-24, 15:58
I don't view craigslist much, but came across this.

Any intel?

https://baltimore.craigslist.org/hws/d/abingdon-vip-massage/7742233185.htmlDon't bother. The massage is average at best. Her hands don't roam at all. The "VIP Package" is she will put on some lingerie and dance while stripping. She asks you to put your underwear on if you don't have any on when she starts the dancing. The massage room is a literal shed.

SwiftChariot
05-15-24, 10:23
Good morning all.

My weekly massage took me to NE Baltimore on Bel Air Rd.

https://adultsearch.com/us/maryland/baltimore/female-escorts/3313948

I was interested in an indy Latina and I was not disappointed when I opened the door. Place is a row house in an okay neighborhood. Comms were good and I opened the door to a mid 30's civ looking latina. Face was 6/10 body was 7/10, but like I said very civ. There was another Chinese lady there in her low 40's. I think girls schedule appointments and rent the house when they are on the clock.

Paid 2. And laid down to a mediocre massage. Says she has a FT job but wouldn't let me know in what industry, if she didn't touch my junk I woulda thought she was a cop. On the flip she says 1. Topless and I said 2. FS. She says 5. FS and I declined. I knew I wouldn't finish with her but I was annoyed and made her HJ me for 5 min. She then says says she can ask the other girl is she will do FS for 2. I said, ok. Other didn't speak english. Body was 7/10 face, meh. Masasge was good and did some licking CBJ and CFS. I finished.

So 2 massages for 4. Won't return.

Dream Line
05-15-24, 21:21
Evening fellow mongers. This story isn't based here but I wanted to share. I travel a ton both personally and for business. I spend a lot of time in Charlotte (where I currently am). I just posted this to the Charlotte AMP page. Hope you enjoy. I really did!!

I wanted to share that I just got back to my hotel from jpl. I am from Maryland but am here very often on business typically once or twice a month.

Decided to hit jpl tonight after a lot of reading especially on Anna.

Got in touch and Anna was not avail so I was promised that Yurina would be fantastic also. I had my doubts after all the reading but I was already on the way and wasn't going to kill my mood.

Got there and was given a water and lead to Yurinas room. I'm going to tell you she's gorgeous. Pics do absolutely zero justice on her IMHO she's model quality in the face and has a tiny 5' tight body that rocks. I was immediately impressed and happy. She still has her straight black hair half way down her back that was so pretty.

Immediately came over big Gus and kisses. Closes door and we walk in room further. Dfk and she's you dressing me. Drops down to remove pants and right to town for a few minutes. Junior is super happy. Comes back up slowly after a few and asks for collection up front. Pd for hour. Back to work and down again BBBJ in full motion, lays me down in bed and goes to town BBBJ. O couldn't have been happier neither could junior. During the up front I made it clear two pops and she said ok no problem. During the BBBJ she asked if I'm ready to get down to business and I said yes. She placed the bag and hopped right on 69 style. After a bit of that she popped up and cowboy style you til the first pop.

Cleaned me up a bit and some snuggle and kiss g and rubbing she brought me to the shower. Washed me neck to feet and dried me off after of course. Back to bed she told me to lay face down and she started massaging me and caressing me. A few minutes later she's kissing on my neck and rubbing her big Cs all over me. Literally head to toe.

Next thing you know she's licking my back and working her way down to the rear and spends some time there.

On the flip she puts my legs up and rims for a solid 5 minutes getting right in. Comes up for the BBBJ again and nice attention to the boys as well. Does this for quite a while I'm just laying back relaxing and truly enjoying this literal model. Absolute perfect flawless soft skin I'm rubbing her as well.

She like to allow her throat to open as well which is really what I like.

After a good bit of the BBBJ she asks if I want to. I said sure. She straps me up and hops cowgirl then exc then we go mish. She's staring directly into my eyes and turns her head to kiss and suck my arm. This gave me a perfect profile of her and her neckline which to me always sexy as hell. It's wasn't long after that (necks are a big turn on for me) I'm done. She cleans me up and then continued to play and BBBJ and rub and tug for quite a while after that!! I'm the end she laid with me for maybe 5 minutes at most and time was up. She was not a clock watcher I think we went slightly over.

I'll be back soon and 1000% I'll repeat. She told me she will only be here 8 more days I wish I was coming back sooner or I wasn't leaving tomorrow.

Total $3. 5 well worth it I can't wait to drop it again.

Happy mongering and be safe!!

HotAttitude
05-15-24, 22:13
Does anyone know what the donation is here now a days? They seem to have lowerd the upfront but I am curious what is expected after that?

FreeBlastOff
05-16-24, 21:42
Don't bother. The massage is average at best. Her hands don't roam at all. The "VIP Package" is she will put on some lingerie and dance while stripping. She asks you to put your underwear on if you don't have any on when she starts the dancing. The massage room is a literal shed.Ohhh. It's that girl, shed girl! LOL. Thanks, didn't recognize.

LibidoLuvr
05-17-24, 07:25
Don't bother. The massage is average at best. Her hands don't roam at all. The "VIP Package" is she will put on some lingerie and dance while stripping. She asks you to put your underwear on if you don't have any on when she starts the dancing. The massage room is a literal shed.Yeah I went up there a few months ago. Total waste of time and money. No touching at all. And a ok massage. She kept her clothes on the whole time.

Pussymeister
05-18-24, 01:32
Evening fellow mongers. This story isn't based here but I wanted to share. I travel a ton both personally and for business. I spend a lot of time in Charlotte (where I currently am). I just posted this to the Charlotte AMP page. Hope you enjoy. I really did!!

I wanted to share that I just got back to my hotel from jpl. I am from Maryland but am here very often on business typically once or twice a month.

What is jpl??

Goodtimes69
05-18-24, 09:58
Yeah I went up there a few months ago. Total waste of time and money. No touching at all. And a ok massage. She kept her clothes on the whole time.She is attractive and pleasant. Man made bolt ons, but they look decent.

As mentioned, she remained fully clothed for the massage. She does not allow roaming and her massage is fairly basic. There is nothing even remotely VIP about her sessions. I will not repeat unless she expands her menu considerably. Even then, I would think twice before I went back.

ImSmitten
05-18-24, 11:28
Kimberly seems to have loosened up a bit. But still wants you to book an hour. This is my second time at this location and each time I got her. Even when asking who is working or making an appointment. Back to her, she still asks for a lot but is much more available to touch than before. Fingering and face sitting on the table. DATY available for an extra $60 she said. Denied as I wanted to make it to Top Golf afterward. What surprised me was after seeing my condom on the fold-out chair she produced a CFS motion (y'know like cowgirl). Next time?

The NewGuy
05-18-24, 13:59
I visited about a month ago. They used to be a good legit place with some self service allowed.

They seem to have changed. Or maybe they just liked me. An older lady was pretty sensual and teasey from the get-go. Maybe 10 minutes of very light touch, some play on the boys then the flip. She went for the HJ without even asking or discussing tip. To be frank, I didn't even want it. My back was really hurting. I noticed they have poles on the ceiling now and was hoping they'd walk on me.

I finished, she allowed some UTC roaming, and continued with 15 more minutes of crappy massage.

She was older, but I did see a younger and prettier busty woman also working.Stopped by Wellness after making an appointment for the younger one and when I arrived I was led to the back room where an older lady was there. I said I had made an appointment for the younger one and was told that only 2 of them were working and the other lady was the same age as her but with a customer already. Younger one wasn't available for another 1-2 hrs she said. I said I'll just come back. The older lady then said not sure if she will be back tonight and tried to be persistent that I get a massage with her. I said no thank you and left. Came back 2 hrs later and was told younger girl would come back in an hour. I gave up trying and ended up going a few doors down to Hana Spa.

Hana Spa currently had 2 younger females working for them opposte to Wellness. They looked like they were in their early 30's. Their names were April and Lisa. I saw April and she was very accommodating for all the services. The damage was just like the same in Greenbelt for the same services being offered. House: $70/ per hour (Wellness was $60/ hr). Table shower was also available at this location. Unlike some other areas, they request tip up front. April wore a nice tight dress while being commando. Massage was too light for my taste even though I asked for a strong one. She spoke good english and as noted very accommodating to my requests. Not GFE like RL girls were however. I'll try out Lisa and report back when I get a chance again to be in the area.

BobbiBrown1981
05-19-24, 12:10
Kimberly seems to have loosened up a bit. But still wants you to book an hour. This is my second time at this location and each time I got her. Even when asking who is working or making an appointment. Back to her, she still asks for a lot but is much more available to touch than before. Fingering and face sitting on the table. DATY available for an extra $60 she said. Denied as I wanted to make it to Top Golf afterward. What surprised me was after seeing my condom on the fold-out chair she produced a CFS motion (y'know like cowgirl). Next time?FS has never been available at Ace that I know of. However, there are some who do CBJs. If so, let us know; could be a new era there.

Dream Line
05-19-24, 18:21
What is jpl??Thats the place in CLT -.

RetrieverGuy
05-19-24, 22:47
Went a few weeks ago having read good reviews here, had a nice time with Amanda. Had the urge relatively late (9:30-ish) on Friday hoping that they were still open. To my surprise, they were. I'm used to AMPs closing around 9 or 10 PM. Told her that I wanted to come by for an hour and she said that I could come by whenever, they'd be waiting for me. Got there around 10:30, rang the doorbell, and mamasan answered. She remembered me from last time, led me upstairs, telling me about the new girl Lucky. Showed me a picture, very cute. Paid the 70 house fee and waited patiently. About 10 minutes later, in comes Lucky. Very pretty girl probably in her mid-late 20's. Her English was much better than Amanda. Undressed and laid on the table. Massage was actually very good, managed to work out the knots between my shoulders. Lots of focus on the glutes.

When the soft touch came, I gave her access to underneath to play with the boys a bit. She apparently took that as an invitation to start a prostate massage because she got the alcohol wipes and started prepping my butthole, which I was not ready for, nor do I really enjoy. She asked what I wanted, told her that I wanted everything. As before, FS is 100 tip. I made international hand gesture for DATY thinking she would not go for it. To my surprise she did, and laid down on the table. I assumed the position, she smelled clean and sweet. As I dined away, I was able to make her cum at least twice before she bucked me off. She then grabbed my dick and demanded that I fuck her right now. I obliged and pounded her good in mish and K9. She was very vocal, quite loud actually. I think she may have came once more before I made her aware of my pending arrival when she demanded that I fill her. So I obliged and filled her like a donut. After cleaning me up she told me that she's not allowed to go BB. After the cleanup we cuddled for a few minutes, it almost seemed like she wanted a second go, because she started giving me an HJ to get me hard again, but mamasan knocked on the door. Got dressed and was escorted downstairs, where I spoke with mamasan for a bit before leaving. I sure as shit will be returning.

BobbyD2189
05-20-24, 10:28
Any info on Windfall spa? Thanks brothers!

MDFootLover
05-20-24, 13:29
Any info on Windfall spa? Thanks brothers!I've been twice without even an accidental graze. Also, both times they had some men working there.

ScubaHere
05-20-24, 21:34
Went a little out of my way to golden in Perry hall. Somehow they have my info and have been luring me there for a while. This is a 2 level single building. Very clean and fresh. Lots of rooms, the rooms in the basement level were darker like I like it. The ones upstairs were lit up by sunlight. It was pretty empty as far as I know. I paid an older but friendly lady 70 for 1 hour. She led me upstairs and after some time a cute petite lady entered. I'd say 30 maybe 40 . No flimsy nightgown and all the sunlight made me think there would be no he. Great massage, so much we went to 90 min. I roamed a little, gave hints etc. but she wasn't really making any motion to a he. So I just asked. She said no but she was nice about it. Definitely a pleasant personality which I like. I hate those crabby old ladies who need to do something different. I'm thinking I could work on this a little. I'll definitely repeat bc I like a good massage. I have her 60 bc it was 90 min and she worked hard.

ScubaHere
05-20-24, 21:43
If you are sore and want a real massage, head to ivy in Glen Burnie. Ask for Juny. Not Judy. Juny. She is short and stocky and not real attractive. This woman (I think) will work you over. She even grunts and pants. I'm pretty sure I heard her fart. She may offer a HJ if you want it. Maybe close your eyes and picture someone else. You can get a HJ from all the old ladies at ivy but that's about it. A couple of them don't even really give a good massage.

Rpatl
05-22-24, 05:47
I was in town for work on Sunday and this was the closest spot to me. Honestly it being open until 11 PM was great for me and parking was easier.

Walking in the setup was odd with the fitness equipment but I just hit the doorbell and a middle aged woman came up in a red dress. She was very sexy.

They have a table shower so I decided to partake and it did not disappoint. Went back to the room and got a very nice massage. On the flip negotiated $$ and the lights went down and she got to work. She really got into it and she was on top the whole time so I got to stretch her out.

If I am ever back in the area I would go there.

MJC0994
05-27-24, 11:38
Sorry to burst the bubble on this one but based on my first experience there, it does not look promising. Place has been renovated. 3 or 4 rooms with doors. Front desk attendant. Drew Linda a 60 year old pear shaped woman. Average massage. Absolutely no indication of extras, low energy, no eye contact. Got the full hour, gave a tip and left. I saw 3 girls total, all 3. 5's or lower. Maybe things will change once they cycle through.I'm curious was she latina or asian cause I like fat asses.

MJC0994
05-27-24, 13:00
I've been lurking here and have been curious as to what the girls here look like Are they typically older or fairly younger? I don't expect 20's young but at least 30's or sometimes 40's is ok depending on how decent they look. When it comes to AMP's I am kinda shallow cause I want someone that is good looking and has a decent attitude and I prefer to be called pet names and compliments but I never get that sadly. At regular AMP's theyre too formal and I don't like that. What is it like for those that been here?

SeymourBoots
05-27-24, 14:10
I'm curious was she latina or asian cause I like fat asses.Feels like Groundhog Day.

MJC0994
05-27-24, 14:39
Feels like Groundhog Day.I don't get it.

RandoMando
05-28-24, 12:25
Drew Nikki. About 5 foot five. Small breasts. Mid 30's. Pretty face. 160 roses. Susan spoiled me.

She wanted to know if I wanted to jump right in to FS. I opted for a little massage first. It wasn't bad. She sat on my back. Those soft thighs and little bit of stubble felt great. Pressure was light. Not a terrible massage but not Susan level.

FS was good. I am not a porn star like some of yall but she made me feel like one. She didn't want deep. Man, I need to train like Rocky for this hobby. Blowing in 10 for an hour visit is a waste.

Nikki was sweet, didn't check her phone too much, but did at one point while I was going down.

Susan was there weeks ago and moved to a spa near Salisbury. She was the best. Great FS but, after I popped, she gave a killer massage for the rest of the time.

I am going to take a break from AMPs until I am a damn marathon man.

Vagitarian
05-28-24, 14:31
I don't get it.It wasn't that long ago where, after a lot of posts asking for information but providing little, you made a dramatic exit from the board, promising never to return (but not before insulting the members who went out of their way to help you).

Now you're back doing the same thing. It's like you didn't learn anything. Because you probably didn't.

You said you're interested in Wellness. There are already lots of posts about Wellness. If you're really interested, go to an ATM, get some cash, go there, and write a post describing your visit.

You may not be interested in AMPs since you said you don't like the AMP experience. You might be better off with escorts. Search for one who can tailor the experience to your preferences, pet names, etc.

If you're having difficulty finding what you want in this realm, you may be better off giving up the hobby and pursuing civilians through dating sites.

If you're going to post here, on any of the forums, I suspect you'll find it to be a more positive experience if you provide intel before asking for it.

Whatever you decide to do, don't do the same thing and expect a different result.

MJC0994
05-28-24, 19:54
It wasn't that long ago where, after a lot of posts asking for information but providing little, you made a dramatic exit from the board, promising never to return (but not before insulting the members who went out of their way to help you).

Now you're back doing the same thing. It's like you didn't learn anything. Because you probably didn't.

You said you're interested in Wellness. There are already lots of posts about Wellness. If you're really interested, go to an ATM, get some cash, go there, and write a post describing your visit.

You may not be interested in AMPs since you said you don't like the AMP experience. You might be better off with escorts. Search for one who can tailor the experience to your preferences, pet names, etc.

If you're having difficulty finding what you want in this realm, you may be better off giving up the hobby and pursuing civilians through dating sites.

If you're going to post here, on any of the forums, I suspect you'll find it to be a more positive experience if you provide intel before asking for it.

Whatever you decide to do, don't do the same thing and expect a different result.I didn't have any intentions on being rude or anything but since you took me there, I have no choice but to defend myself. First off I didn't think anyone would even remember me from posting here like 2 years ago but obviously since you and maybe others probably remember me also, I'm never posting here again and this time I mean it. I may have come off aggressive at times on here in the past and it was dumb sure but its in the past now. I didn't think this forum was a give and take type of thing when it comes to giving out information but since that's the case it is what it is I don't feel comfortable doing that's also another reason I rather not post here anymore. Also you recommended dating apps. I wouldn't be here if dating apps actually worked for me which they don't and I am extremely socially awkward and have no luck with regular girls and afraid to cold approach which I'm not ashamed to admit. I'm man enough to admit my flaws but at the same time that doesn't mean I'm a pushover and I just let anyone just talk or disrespect me any type of way hence this forum or in real life period. I'm just going to have to go to these places and find out for myself what its like since this is a "give or take" type of forum and no one is friendly enough to share anything but it is what it is. Whatever you or whoever is reading this decides to reply to this post I'm not going back and forth so yall keep doing you. This place just isn't for me.

BobbyD2189
05-29-24, 05:54
I've been twice without even an accidental graze. Also, both times they had some men working there.Thanks for that!

ScubaHere
05-29-24, 06:15
Went back to golden. Jo Jo was busy so I went for lily. Paid 70 for hour. This time I was in the basement. They pipe th music throughout the whole place at a nice volume. I kinda like that. And all the rooms have actual doors. Lilly was pretty, big smile. Maybe 30 . I couldn't make out her build too well, she had baggy clothes on. She did a great massage, maybe a little too light. I think it's a regular thing for them to take their time and want to do 90 min. Which I did.

I let my hand roam some and it was never swatted away. But nothing at the end. She didn't know any English at all. There seems to be 4 different girls there. I am not giving up yet. It's like a mission now.

Next visit I'm going to be a little more aggressive and flash some green. Maybe try Jo Jo if I can. She felt promising, actually gave me a kiss last time. Will keep you posted.

ScubaHere
05-29-24, 06:25
Ever been to magic fingers / j1 in Linthicum? There was a steady older lady there named Amy. Anybody seen her?

How about Lilly accu in Glen Burnie? There was a steady older lady there named Anna.

MDFootLover
05-29-24, 13:27
Went back to golden. Jo Jo was busy so I went for lily. Paid 70 for hour. This time I was in the basement. They pipe th music throughout the whole place at a nice volume. I kinda like that. And all the rooms have actual doors. Lilly was pretty, big smile. Maybe 30 . I couldn't make out her build too well, she had baggy clothes on. She did a great massage, maybe a little too light. I think it's a regular thing for them to take their time and want to do 90 min. Which I did.

I let my hand roam some and it was never swatted away. But nothing at the end. She didn't know any English at all. There seems to be 4 different girls there. I am not giving up yet. It's like a mission now.

Next visit I'm going to be a little more aggressive and flash some green. Maybe try Jo Jo if I can. She felt promising, actually gave me a kiss last time. Will keep you posted.Do they still ask for cash up front, all 3 times I've been they wanted cash first and then just a normal massage without even an accidental graze. Another poster said he paid for the tableshower but they covered his d and no play.

PuppyHood
05-29-24, 14:11
Texted for pics and was kinda indifferent about making the trip as I wasn't blown away. But the itch needed scratched.

Parked in lot behind and entered via back door. Jenny met me immediately and walked me to the room (closest to back door) had the customary brown "sexy clinician" outfit on. Gave me a kiss and asked for money up front (no prob). She left and came back to find me laying on the table ready to go. She smiled and slipped off the brown get up. Wow! She looked stacked in the outfit she had on underneath but alas. The typical AMP push up get up. She started on my back from the head of the table with her lower half easily accessible. So I accessed. After about 5 minutes of rubbing on her while she's rubbing on me. She turns and goes to counter to get cover I suppose. I laid on my side and motioned her back to the table. She giggled and smiled and came back over to lie down next to me. That's when the fun started. Great make out session,. Her twisting and rolling on top of me and vice versa, arms and legs intertwined. Neck kissing nipple kissing, groping and back scratching it was great. All the while she's giving me some hand action and I'm fingering her. This goes on for awhile. Then I go down on her for awhile. , she loved it. Gentle FIV and then FIA. She's loving it and making all the right noises. , do this for 10 minutes or so. Then I turn on back for my turn. And she busts out a top shelf BBBJ. While playing with balls and stroking my ass. I'm sure I popped in less than 2 minutes, then more cuddling and kissing. Then she says one more time. Alas I wanted to. But the nut I busted the first time wasn't going to allow for a second one. So more cuddling and rubbing and rolling around on the table for the remainder of the hour. It was a very sexy session. Definitely would repeat.

ScubaHere
05-29-24, 15:06
Do they still ask for cash up front, all 3 times I've been they wanted cash first and then just a normal massage without even an accidental graze. Another poster said he paid for the tableshower but they covered his d and no play.I paid the house fee upfront. The tip I did afterwards. I saw the table shower but didn't even consider it nor was it offered.

Yea, so far pretty unexciting. Lilly did giggle a little when the sheet moved off my junk, but she put put it back. But, like I said, my hand wasn't swatted away from feeling her ass. So I don't know. I'm going to try again. Keep you posted.

PuppyHood
05-31-24, 16:45
Do they still ask for cash up front, all 3 times I've been they wanted cash first and then just a normal massage without even an accidental graze. Another poster said he paid for the tableshower but they covered his d and no play.I don't like asking upfront but haggling is not my thing so I changed my mind. Before heading a place, I try to find out their standard fee and put that amount on the table. In my experience, if they ask for anything more that, it must be a red flag. So if I'm still all dressed I just walk.

BobbyD2189
06-04-24, 06:45
Anyone got any info on an AMP with the numbers 531? I was hearing something about there possibly being a new one around.

Thanks brothers.

LibidoLuvr
06-05-24, 18:34
Texted for pics and was kinda indifferent about making the trip as I wasn't blown away. But the itch needed scratched.

Parked in lot behind and entered via back door. Jenny met me immediately and walked me to the room (closest to back door) had the customary brown "sexy clinician" outfit on. Gave me a kiss and asked for money up front (no prob). She left and came back to find me laying on the table ready to go. She smiled and slipped off the brown get up. Wow! She looked stacked in the outfit she had on underneath but alas. The typical AMP push up get up. She started on my back from the head of the table with her lower half easily accessible. So I accessed. After about 5 minutes of rubbing on her while she's rubbing on me. She turns and goes to counter to get cover I suppose. I laid on my side and motioned her back to the table. She giggled and smiled and came back over to lie down next to me. That's when the fun started. Great make out session,. Her twisting and rolling on top of me and vice versa, arms and legs intertwined. Neck kissing nipple kissing, groping and back scratching it was great. All the while she's giving me some hand action and I'm fingering her. This goes on for awhile. Then I go down on her for awhile. , she loved it. Gentle FIV and then FIA. She's loving it and making all the right noises. , do this for 10 minutes or so. Then I turn on back for my turn. And she busts out a top shelf BBBJ. While playing with balls and stroking my ass. I'm sure I popped in less than 2 minutes, then more cuddling and kissing. Then she says one more time. Alas I wanted to. But the nut I busted the first time wasn't going to allow for a second one. So more cuddling and rubbing and rolling around on the table for the remainder of the hour. It was a very sexy session. Definitely would repeat.Where is this place?

TalkinTrash
06-07-24, 07:10
After the massage and the deed. Provider takes the bag and empties the load and sells it. Keep an eye on yo shit. Got to watch the Asians sneaky little fuckers.

Tsuscrumhalf
06-07-24, 11:02
After the massage and the deed. Provider takes the bag and empties the load and sells it. Keep an eye on yo shit. Got to watch the Asians sneaky little fuckers.Who would buy monger jizz?

Fuzby69
06-07-24, 14:44
Who would buy monger jizz?I wouldn't doubt it, cherry plays games, I know. I'm suprised her door hasn't been booted in again, front door has been battered in by cops a few times in the past, had more bad times there than good. Anyway, how does someone know absolutely this is happening. If true, it's your dna, place is not good anymore, you may get a good hosebag on occasion on the other hand there's a high rotation of girls, cherry can't keep any good help for any duration of time.

Dunnit
06-09-24, 07:28
After seeing her ads for months and not much information on any of the review sites, the boobs got the better of me and I made an appointment. One member here had previously told me it isn't her in the pics and she is bigger in person. Can confirm. I made an appointment and found myself in the numbered streets in the city. She had given me an address a few doors away and called to direct me to her location. Metered street parking is available, and was pretty sparse but I found somewhere a short walk away.
Entering I was greeted by a short BBW in bra and panties. Quite attractive to me, but on the high side of what I like size-wise. Also has a tattoo which makes it clear pics are not her, or at least majorly shopped.

I stripped, got on the table and asked for firm massage. The bad, massage was very light, even when I reminded her I wanted firm. Very light stroking all over which seemed to last forever. Occasional brushing between my legs. I though no other extras were coming, as I had been there for almost the full hour when I was flipped. She was naked, and her boobs are huge but have a bit of a sag. I nursed on them for a while and she gave a nice slow HJ and some Russian until I blew. I was there for well over the hour but she cleaned me up and let me take a shower. She was still naked when we said goodbye. I gave her the $$ rate from the ad. Had an okay time but won't return.

https://tryst.link/massage/natynaturalddd

Lolwut993
06-09-24, 07:42
Seeing if anyone has any intel on.

https://baltimore.craigslist.org/hws/d/baltimore-rejuvenation-massage-with/7755117446.html

ScratchDent
06-09-24, 08:16
I work on and off in the Baltimore area and am really curious about trying wellness. Except for all my digging I can't seem to find a location. It keeps popping up a weed dispensary and a ton of other places that have 'wellness' in their name. Pointing me in the right direction is seriously appreciated.

DCHung
06-09-24, 08:21
After seeing her ads for months and not much information on any of the review sites, the boobs got the better of me and I made an appointment. One member here had previously told me it isn't her in the pics and she is bigger in person. Can confirm. I made an appointment and found myself in the numbered streets in the city. She had given me an address a few doors away and called to direct me to her location. Metered street parking is available, and was pretty sparse but I found somewhere a short walk away.
Entering I was greeted by a short BBW in bra and panties. Quite attractive to me, but on the high side of what I like size-wise. Also has a tattoo which makes it clear pics are not her, or at least majorly shopped.

I stripped, got on the table and asked for firm massage. The bad, massage was very light, even when I reminded her I wanted firm. Very light stroking all over which seemed to last forever. Occasional brushing between my legs. I though no other extras were coming, as I had been there for almost the full hour when I was flipped. She was naked, and her boobs are huge but have a bit of a sag. I nursed on them for a while and she gave a nice slow HJ and some Russian until I blew. I was there for well over the hour but she cleaned me up and let me take a shower. She was still naked when we said goodbye. I gave her the $$ rate from the ad. Had an okay time but won't return.

https://tryst.link/massage/natynaturaldddThank you for the report. I really would like to diversify my experiences beyond Asian spas but they still offer the best"bang for the buck".

Tsuscrumhalf
06-09-24, 11:45
I work on and off in the Baltimore area and am really curious about trying wellness. Except for all my digging I can't seem to find a location. It keeps popping up a weed dispensary and a ton of other places that have 'wellness' in their name. Pointing me in the right direction is seriously appreciated.In between Jerry's Belvedere & Zen West. In their skip the games ad, it says "convince location". They probably meant convenient location.

Ortho313
06-09-24, 13:57
Seeing if anyone has any intel on.

https://baltimore.craigslist.org/hws/d/baltimore-rejuvenation-massage-with/7755117446.htmlProbably a scam of some sort. Have seen the same ad with pictures of different ladies in other states.

Ortho.

MatMan
06-09-24, 15:00
Have an UTR white mid 30's does nuru and unwrapped 260 hr for nuru not a clock watcher only HJ but a fun time. If interested pm me for digits.REMY1029, if still available, I would appreciate her info, the NURU gal. Many thanks, Matman.

ScratchDent
06-10-24, 07:12
In between Jerry's Belvedere & Zen West. In their skip the games ad, it says "convince location". They probably meant convenient location.Thank you sir! Going to be out that way next week and hope to have time to give it a try.

LonsLong
06-12-24, 21:59
Stopped at Wellness a few weeks back and opted for two instead of just one. Parked out back and waited for the green light to enter. I was greeted at the back door by Yumi and Jenny. I will say Yumi looked a bit older than she looked in the pictures I was sent but I didn't let the stop me. Started with the four hand massage which wasn't Bad. Then got to enjoy both.

ScubaHere
06-13-24, 10:32
Paid a visit to golden again. I requested Jo Jo but lily was at the desk and showed me to a corner basement room. I didn't argue, it was fine. She was dressed in tighter clothes and looked pretty fine. Although I directed her to close the door, she liked it to be open a little bit. She does not speak English at all.

Great massage, requested more time as usual. This time, she was more playful. She played with my nipples, left the drape off some, let me feel her all over, hoc. Lots of smiles and giggles. Even though I made hand motions, she left me with blue balls. Next time maybe.

ScubaHere
06-13-24, 13:24
Any info on best reflex spa Parkville?

SnarfTheCat
06-13-24, 21:21
Any info on best reflex spa Parkville?Went there a year ago, good legit massage, comments after posting were that others also got only a legit massage there.

GuideFan34
06-13-24, 23:00
Any info on best reflex spa Parkville?Some girls a year ago allowed some extras but the manager (despite being very focused on glutes) was very strict about it.

MDFootLover
06-14-24, 10:58
Some girls a year ago allowed some extras but the manager (despite being very focused on glutes) was very strict about it.I've been several times but not even an accidental graze.

Tsuscrumhalf
06-14-24, 11:23
Stopped at Wellness a few weeks back and opted for two instead of just one. Parked out back and waited for the green light to enter. I was greeted at the back door by Yumi and Jenny. I will say Yumi looked a bit older than she looked in the pictures I was sent but I didn't let the stop me. Started with the four hand massage which wasn't Bad. Then got to enjoy both.What was the tab on a 4-hands there?

LonsLong
06-14-24, 16:20
What was the tab on a 4-hands there?House fee $, FS $$.

IslandSchlang
06-14-24, 17:24
I got there around like 8:15 tried to get an hour session in but they are real big about leaving on time so I only got a 30 min session in, The spot one of the nicer spots I been to very vibrant no weird odors like some of these spots we all been to smelling like moth balls and old wood. Fellas when I tell you this was an attractive older lady I said dammm skin was glowing lip gloss poppin, she lead me upstairs and I never been more attracted to a woman who aint have no ass but she had on some spandex with a mean gap I'm talking about that perfect diamond gap. You could hit her from the back standing straight up LOL. She led me to the room took off my clothes laid down, she came back in the room and made some noise like ooohh big man big man, The massage was great she uses palm of the hand forearm and elbow pressure just right, you know at the end she did the spirit fingers and on the flip she like leans over you and goes to work a nice handy dandy, man she toots that little tooty up and you can rub your fingers (otc) in that nice little gap and she really likes it. Blast off left feeling good told her I come back tomorrow for an hour. Enjoy freaks =0 50 for house I gave her 60 for feeling even better. Stay safe.

Lolwut993
06-15-24, 09:10
Any info on best reflex spa Parkville?I went there a few times in 2021 time frame. Mainly miss. I did get an HE my second time there. Older woman. It was the only time. I came in late morning on a Wednesday. I kinda knew she was game when she gave my ass a lite spank when she entered the room. Every other time there I got teasing and that was it.

SeymourBoots
06-15-24, 20:03
If anyone would like to trade notes on some of the "legit" establishments send me a PM. There are some legit establishments that have rogue providers who give extras from time to time. I would rather not post direct to the forum given that they would be immediately canned if mamasan caught wind.

CaptainWillard
06-16-24, 02:27
I had a dream that the other day I saw this somewhere on the interweb: https://baltimore.bedpage.com/Escorts/linthicum-heights-4-hands-200/23218791.html.

Called the number and after a hello I asked if I could stop by and was hung up on. I then may have received a text with the location and prices. The half hour for $140 sounded ok so I texted back and stopped by a couple hours later. The location was safe and clean and no issues there. She asked for $160 and between the language barrier and being incredibly horny I just went with it. Of course I wasn't expecting her to look like the girls in the add and she didn't, but she was cute, I'd say mid 40's with bolt on's and nice and thin. Wasn't BBBJ like the add, I hate condoms for that but she insisted. She was very good though, then we started fucking multiple positions and eventually got back to CBJ where I finished. I'd say she looked like the girls you would see in the AMP in the area, I would repeat. Then again, maybe this was just a nice dream. Stay safe guys.

FaceDownPro
06-16-24, 09:12
New to the massage game. Any leads or spots in Pikesville or Owings Mills area?

DCHung
06-16-24, 09:14
New to the massage game. Any leads or spots in Pikesville or Owings Mills area?Both those areas are dead.

Swifty 53
06-16-24, 10:41
Did you get the name of your massage provider? I'm not sure all of the girls working at Royalty give HJs.

I got there around like 8:15 tried to get an hour session in but they are real big about leaving on time so I only got a 30 min session in, The spot one of the nicer spots I been to very vibrant no weird odors like some of these spots we all been to smelling like moth balls and old wood. Fellas when I tell you this was an attractive older lady I said dammm skin was glowing lip gloss poppin, she lead me upstairs and I never been more attracted to a woman who aint have no ass but she had on some spandex with a mean gap I'm talking about that perfect diamond gap. You could hit her from the back standing straight up LOL. She led me to the room took off my clothes laid down, she came back in the room and made some noise like ooohh big man big man, The massage was great she uses palm of the hand forearm and elbow pressure just right, you know at the end she did the spirit fingers and on the flip she like leans over you and goes to work a nice handy dandy, man she toots that little tooty up and you can rub your fingers (otc) in that nice little gap and she really likes it. Blast off left feeling good told her I come back tomorrow for an hour. Enjoy freaks =0 50 for house I gave her 60 for feeling even better. Stay safe.

BrightLeaf
06-16-24, 15:51
Stay away from this crazy one. Her massage is in the shed where you would keep the lawn mower. VIP massage is 200 bucks. She wears 7 inch heels and dances while you watch and do whatever. What grown man wants that for 200 its crazy. She playing with fire if the wrong guy makes an appt. https://baltimore.craigslist.org/hws/d/abingdon-vip-massage/7756880731.html.

SeymourBoots
06-16-24, 16:03
Both those areas are dead.There is a spot in Owings Mills called Ivy Spa. One worker. She screens her calls and I think has enough regulars but if you can get through, you can get a standard finish from a middle aged Asian woman.

DCHung
06-17-24, 06:21
Stay away from this crazy one. Her massage is in the shed where you would keep the lawn mower. VIP massage is 200 bucks. She wears 7 inch heels and dances while you watch and do whatever. What grown man wants that for 200 its crazy. She playing with fire if the wrong guy makes an appt. https://baltimore.craigslist.org/hws/d/abingdon-vip-massage/7756880731.html.That's just too crazy for me. With summer temperatures in the 90's this summer it's going to be an oven. The oddest place I've used is the old Rv used by https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3025193151.

IslandSchlang
06-17-24, 16:02
It was late night and was in need of a thorough back and foot massage. Anna directed me to a spacious room, took the house fee and asked me to lay face down. Comes back 2 min later and massage commences. Firm and effective technique, really satisfied with this part of session. About 35 minutes, she notices me dozing off and wakes me up and says "you okay? And I turn around and say "ooh it's great". She laughs and says "sorry I wake you" while teasing the boys and my junior and I reply "it's okay, you wake him up too" while pointing to my Johnson LOL. Immediately she turns me over and gets the oil and executes a very sensual HJ and lets me feel her sweet ass and those nice tits while maintaining sultry eye contact till the point of explosion. As I'm climaxing, she comes in and nibbles my ear, I really liked that. Cleans me up while I'm still sort of pulsating and continues with a temple / foot rub for 10 min. Nice soft spoken girl. Idk if she offers more than HJ. But I may be back to find out.

LibidoLuvr
06-17-24, 16:51
Stay away from this crazy one. Her massage is in the shed where you would keep the lawn mower. VIP massage is 200 bucks. She wears 7 inch heels and dances while you watch and do whatever. What grown man wants that for 200 its crazy. She playing with fire if the wrong guy makes an appt. https://baltimore.craigslist.org/hws/d/abingdon-vip-massage/7756880731.html.You are right. I went to see her a few months ago. $. 5 for a half hour. All she was gave me some lame massage and rub her covered tits in my face. Total waste of time.

SeymourBoots
06-17-24, 19:50
There is a spot in Owings Mills called Ivy Spa. One worker. She screens her calls and I think has enough regulars but if you can get through, you can get a standard finish from a middle aged Asian woman.Meant to say Orchid Spa not Ivy.

Michael Taylor
06-17-24, 22:08
That's just too crazy for me. With summer temperatures in the 90's this summer it's going to be an oven. The oddest place I've used is the old Rv used by https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3025193151.Is that Stacey, from a few years ago? I always wanted to see her. Maybe now's the chance (trailer home or not). Pics look great. Hope they're real.

Tsuscrumhalf
06-17-24, 22:29
Drove by there today & while sitting at a traffic light, noticed the old Bubba's Breakaway is now a AMP. Or at least looked like it. Wondering if anyone has tried that one yet. If not. I'm going to TOFTT this coming weekend.

BaltCityGuy
06-17-24, 23:18
Drove by there today & while sitting at a traffic light, noticed the old Bubba's Breakaway is now a AMP. Or at least looked like it. Wondering if anyone has tried that one yet. If not. I'm going to TOFTT this coming weekend.Legit establishment.

CudaKid
06-18-24, 06:15
Not sure if long term or just a one shot deal.

Anybody know similar nearby? TIA.

ScubaHere
06-18-24, 06:18
Seems ivy has learned what to do. My latest visit I requested lily. House fee is 70 per hour. Good massage with a lot of focus on my back and shoulders. A little roaming with my hands etc. On the flip she went right down my chest and asked me directly if I wanted a finish. We agreed on 60 for the finish including utc touching. I agreed to 20 more to suck on her fairly nice tits. Asians have the best nipples imo. I did get some bare ass too and otc fingering. She is ok looking. As the others there, a little older.

Tsuscrumhalf
06-18-24, 08:47
Legit establishment.Thank you sir, even though that news sucks. Had some great times at the old Towson Spa. Was hoping to re-live some of that. Oh well. Maybe in a few months they will shoot for some extra income & we can benefit.

SamEyeAm
06-19-24, 01:03
Stopped by Wellness today. Parked in the back and was greeted at the door by Sako. A very attractive, petite girl who at least looked to be in her mid-30's. She has breast implants. They're very beautiful, but they felt very hard. Great massage. Spent a lot of time making me feel comfortable. On the flip we got right to it. Very nice BBBJ. Was very nice. Cfs was good.

$60 to the house and a $140 tip to Sako.

I have yet to be disappointed by Wellness.

Sammy.