PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58

BigT5
10-01-21, 07:33
So apparently there is a grand opening for Oasis at 192X York rd Lutherville Timonium and want to go check it out but was wondering if anyone has checked it out yet?

DCHung
10-01-21, 14:45
So apparently there is a grand opening for Oasis at 192X York rd Lutherville Timonium and want to go check it out but was wondering if anyone has checked it out yet?Based on advertising and hours. I'd say not applicable to our interests.

https://oasisspamd.wixsite.com/21093/contact

Open Hours.

Mon-Sat 9:30 am-9:30 pm.

Sunday 10:00 am-9:00 pm.

SyntorX
10-01-21, 20:06
Man oh man. I truly miss this place. It was struggling in 2013 and just fell off. I enjoyed my time with Tiffany, Rose, Sophie, Ruby, June who treated me as FWB. The MMS would invite me to the back for snack or to fix the internet haha.It reminds me of the old days. I started helping a lady I visited regularly. I fixed her laptop, bought and installed an Internet router with WiFi when they first came out, hung her sex swing and fixed a phone problem. She took very good care of me each time I helped her. Trying out the sex swing after hanging it was very memorable. The best part was she let her friends know I was a nice guy and could help them with issues. Ladies would call me for help from time to time and they all took good care of me after I fixed their issue. One time a lady I had been trying to contact for a month or two called wanting help. She was just as good as her reviews said she was, but I did not have to pay her a dime. I just cleaned a virus off her laptop and installed anti-virus software she had already bought.

Kris106
10-01-21, 22:01
I went in there. I was pretty disappointed. Massage was terrible and no extras. It was a waste of time and money.

Based on advertising and hours. I'd say not applicable to our interests.

https://oasisspamd.wixsite.com/21093/contact

Open Hours.

Mon-Sat 9:30 am-9:30 pm.

Sunday 10:00 am-9:00 pm.

HardwoodFlores
10-02-21, 00:47
I have been a reader of this forum for a few years. As I have never posted before, let me say thank you. I have enjoyed reading about your dreams. I have appreciated you taking one or many for the team. I have followed your paths to places or providers I wanted to try or witness and I have avoided many of the troubles that you have warned about.

Today, for my first and probably only post, I want to share info about my 2 all time favorites: Jenny at Seasons Foot Spa (Timonium) and Coco (formerly Tina) at Zen Garden (Germantown). I believe that of the many double-digit-dozens experiences I have dreamed of at dozens of AMPs up and down I95 and the parkway, there are scant few experiences that I remember and rely on as those 60 minutes of bliss these 2 ladies provide. Please, treat them well.

It may surprise you to hear that neither has never "touched" me and I would wager that they will never "touch" you. But my time with both is always amazing because these women have a way of giving a "legit" massage that just makes me feel so very very good.

I started going to AMPs years ago. I had been going to Red Door and Ojas and the others because I really enjoy massages. But one day, when my membership to one of the chains had expired and my budget didn't match the non-member pricing, I tried the $50/ hr Asian Reflexology place that was on Joppa road. And the whole world changed. After years at the mainstream shops having part of my leg and part of my torso and part of my neck massaged, these therapists were massaging my whole leg, my whole torso, the small and smaller of my back, my neck, my face, my temple, my ears, my scalp, my fingers, my toes. And my gluts. The biggest muscles in the body, the ones that hold the most stress are in the buttocks but nobody had ever massaged mine before. It was glorious.

And then in researching this newly "discovered" magic when I googled "Asian massage" I found this site. Now, many of you bad, bad boys are having way too much happiness. I enjoy reading about your dreams and, to be honest, I have dreamed of putting my own limits to the test. But my truth is that I just LOVE to have a good looking woman use her hands, her energy, her therapeutic craft to make me feel good without a menu. I like to know that she WANTS to make me feel good, wants to bring my whole self to a better place. And I have realized that for me, the extras and full service that are so commonly exalted here are small potatoes compared to the joy of having a real artist, yes an attractive artist, mend your body and soul. I know the alternatives and I am more than ok with feeling charged up when the massage is over. Of the many times I have considered leaving AMPs alone, (AM I the only one?) it has never been after a session with either of these ladies.

Coco, formerly at Freedom Foot Spa (I think she owns it and Zen Garden now) is a master. Truly the very best massage therapist for anyone who enjoys having hands on their body. A very very close second is Jenny of Season's Foot Spa (also formerly at Freedom) . She is a sweetheart. If you love massage and can be satisfied with having a lovely attentive therapist put her hands on your body, then you don't have to take this one for the team. These are sure things with wonderful ladies. Give it to yourself. For both, the house is 60 for an hour. I almost always tip 40 . Because the therapy from Coco and Jenny is more than worth it.

If you know of similar others, then please share.

Sixth Man
10-02-21, 05:27
So I decided to TOFTT today. No extras just like Kris said. However, I do believe there may be potential. A lady in her 50's greeted me. She walked upstairs to get a gorgeous lady in her late 30's / early 40's. This lady told me to lay on the massage table, it'll be about 5 minutes. Now I'm laying butter balled waiting on her to return. To my surprise, a third lady walked in to give me a massage. She was very cute and probably in her late 20's. Massage wasn't bad at all. I say there may be potential because OTC was encouraged. I think she had an O too. Also DIY with minimal help. I was able to rub on those puffy nips briefly. She asked for my number, so I feel like they may be building a regulars list. I could be wrong. I'll give them one more shot before adding them to my do not visit list because I can DIY in my own house. HR was $. 6 plus tip.

So apparently there is a grand opening for Oasis at 192X York rd Lutherville Timonium and want to go check it out but was wondering if anyone has checked it out yet?

Msu930
10-03-21, 16:19
So I decided to TOFTT today. No extras just like Kris said. However, I do believe there may be potential. A lady in her 50's greeted me. She walked upstairs to get a gorgeous lady in her late 30's / early 40's. This lady told me to lay on the massage table, it'll be about 5 minutes. Now I'm laying butter balled waiting on her to return. To my surprise, a third lady walked in to give me a massage. She was very cute and probably in her late 20's. Massage wasn't bad at all. I say there may be potential because OTC was encouraged. I think she had an O too. Also DIY with minimal help. I was able to rub on those puffy nips briefly. She asked for my number, so I feel like they may be building a regulars list. I could be wrong. I'll give them one more shot before adding them to my do not visit list because I can DIY in my own house. HR was $. 6 plus tip.Oasis was wondering before make a trip the rooms do they have Doors or Curtains?

Spaco1
10-03-21, 18:28
I have been posting more on Columbia / Jessup as all providers in Balt County have gone away. I will check out Oasis in the next couple of weeks to see if there is anything there. My last provider in the area is going straight to VM. If anyone is willing to PM with anyone in the Reisterstown Road corridor. I would be appreciative. Unfortunately, I have nothing not known to offer in return right now.

Hopefully you all at least got a chuckle out of the title.

Satya
10-03-21, 19:11
I have been a reader of this forum for a few years. As I have never posted before, let me say thank you. I have enjoyed reading about your dreams. I have appreciated you taking one or many for the team. I have followed your paths to places or providers I wanted to try or witness and I have avoided many of the troubles that you have warned about.

Today, for my first and probably only post, I want to share info about my 2 all time favorites: Jenny at Seasons Foot Spa (Timonium) and Coco (formerly Tina) at Zen Garden (Germantown). I believe that of the many double-digit-dozens experiences I have dreamed of at dozens of AMPs up and down I95 and the parkway, there are scant few experiences that I remember and rely on as those 60 minutes of bliss these 2 ladies provide. Please, treat them well.

It may surprise you to hear that neither has never "touched" me and I would wager that they will never "touch" you. But my time with both is always amazing because these women have a way of giving a "legit" massage that just makes me feel so very very good.

I started going to AMPs years ago. I had been going to Red Door and Ojas and the others because I really enjoy massages. But one day, when my membership to one of the chains had expired and my budget didn't match the non-member pricing, I tried the $50/ hr Asian Reflexology place that was on Joppa road. And the whole world changed. After years at the mainstream shops having part of my leg and part of my torso and part of my neck massaged, these therapists were massaging my whole leg, my whole torso, the small and smaller of my back, my neck, my face, my temple, my ears, my scalp, my fingers, my toes. And my gluts. The biggest muscles in the body, the ones that hold the most stress are in the buttocks but nobody had ever massaged mine before. It was glorious.Not that it is my glass of beer, I am glad you are happy.

Satya
10-03-21, 19:27
Oasis was wondering before make a trip the rooms do they have Doors or Curtains?I wasn't there and all but I don't think a $60 tip for OTC is setting a bad precedent. What is next $80 for a HJ? It they are getting $60 for OTC maybe they will be happy with that and not widen the menu. But I feel you are happy for your 60.

Ignatius369
10-06-21, 07:13
Thanks for TOFTT and your report. I am, however, very confused. Kris wrote "no extras" and you confirm that. You then say OTC encouraged, DIY with minimal help and think she had an O. These are all usually extra to a massage unless I am totally mis-reading your abbreviations. Could you please clarify as this might be just what I have been looking for.

Thanks in advance.

So I decided to TOFTT today. No extras just like Kris said. However, I do believe there may be potential. A lady in her 50's greeted me. She walked upstairs to get a gorgeous lady in her late 30's / early 40's. This lady told me to lay on the massage table, it'll be about 5 minutes. Now I'm laying butter balled waiting on her to return. To my surprise, a third lady walked in to give me a massage. She was very cute and probably in her late 20's. Massage wasn't bad at all. I say there may be potential because OTC was encouraged. I think she had an O too. Also DIY with minimal help. I was able to rub on those puffy nips briefly. She asked for my number, so I feel like they may be building a regulars list. I could be wrong. I'll give them one more shot before adding them to my do not visit list because I can DIY in my own house. HR was $. 6 plus tip.

Satya
10-06-21, 08:48
I wasn't there and all but I don't think a $60 tip for OTC is setting a bad precedent. What is next $80 for a HJ? It they are getting $60 for OTC maybe they will be happy with that and not widen the menu. But I feel you are happy for your 60.I fucked that up. What I meant to say is I think a $60 tip for OTC is setting a bad precedent and screws the rest of us.

JustWill
10-06-21, 12:14
I fucked that up. What I meant to say is I think a $60 tip for OTC is setting a bad precedent and screws the rest of us.Satya, agreed, that would be a bad precedent. When I re-read his original post though he said $60+ tip. So maybe not so bad.

Sounds like people have already had a range of experiences at Oasis. I have been twice and extras have been available both times with Helen (maybe late 30's / early 40's) and Jennifer (maybe late 40's / early 50's). So far menu has been limited to a standard finish at standard prices. Both clearly are experienced with junior and have some actual technique.

I will say that their York Rd location does not bode well for longevity if they're opening up the menu but they have done some things that indicate they want to grow some roots (I. E legit road signage which usually requires permits, renovated building).

Satya
10-06-21, 12:43
Satya, agreed, that would be a bad precedent. When I re-read his original post though he said $60+ tip. So maybe not so bad.

Sounds like people have already had a range of experiences at Oasis. I have been twice and extras have been available both times with Helen (maybe late 30's / early 40's) and Jennifer (maybe late 40's / early 50's). So far menu has been limited to a standard finish at standard prices. Both clearly are experienced with junior and have some actual technique.

I will say that their York Rd location does not bode well for longevity if they're opening up the menu but they have done some things that indicate they want to grow some roots (I. E legit road signage which usually requires permits, renovated building).Thank you for correcting me, I appreciate that.

Sixth Man
10-06-21, 18:13
I fucked that up. What I meant to say is I think a $60 tip for OTC is setting a bad precedent and screws the rest of us.Pardon the radio silence fellas. JustWill was correct, $. 6 was house for an hr. Tip was a Jackson.

Ignatius, when I think of extras, I'm thinking a HJ or better. I don't think of DIY or OTC as an extra, but maybe I'm interpreting it wrong.

To answer MSU930, the room I was in had a door. I didn't pass any other rooms, but I assume they have doors on all. I will update upon my second visit. Oh and the pic attached was inside the room. Lol!

Satya
10-06-21, 18:27
Pardon the radio silence fellas. JustWill was correct, $. 6 was house for an hr. Tip was a Jackson.

Ignatius, when I think of extras, I'm thinking a HJ or better. I don't think of DIY or OTC as an extra, but maybe I'm interpreting it wrong.

To answer MSU930, the room I was in had a door. I didn't pass any other rooms, but I assume they have doors on all. I will update upon my second visit.Oh shit you shorted her then, I am kidding, I don't know what I would have done.

Kris106
10-06-21, 21:40
Wow! Nice tip man. I went back and got a new lady this time. She was late 40's I think. I am terrible at guessing their ages. I had a pretty standard HE experience. Nothing too exciting or over the top. . 6 +. 4 out in 45 min.

Pardon the radio silence fellas. JustWill was correct, $. 6 was house for an hr. Tip was a Jackson.

To answer MSU930, the room I was in had a door. I didn't pass any other rooms, but I assume they have doors on all. I will update upon my second visit. Oh and the pic attached was inside the room. Lol!

MarlinMan
10-07-21, 13:12
Stopped in Green massage in Glen Burnie. $60 house fee. No shower. Older lady. Not much to look at. Requested soft massage and got a unique massage. She used the tips of her fingers in a way that was just short of tickling. Very nice feeling especially when she massaged the boys.

Jr was stiff and throbbing from the teasing. She asked me. You cum? Lot of pre cum on the sheet. I laughed and said no. Turned over and she used oil. Might be wise to bring your own lube. Her technique was fast. Not a fan of it but let her go.

She worked the boys and taint with other hand and after few minutes I let loose. She caught most of it in her hand. Said - now you cum. We both laughed at that. Clean up with nice warm towel and got about 10 more minutes massage. Full hour. Tipped $40.00 - she seemed happy.

While getting dressed I saw her remove sheet and put down fresh. If you go. Plenty of parking behind building. The left side drive way is IN, right side. OUT. I used back door up steel steps. Door bell is there.

OK place. For $100 total. Nice release.

Spaco1
10-07-21, 13:31
Satya, agreed, that would be a bad precedent. When I re-read his original post though he said $60+ tip. So maybe not so bad.

I will say that their York Rd location does not bode well for longevity if they're opening up the menu but they have done some things that indicate they want to grow some roots (I. E legit road signage which usually requires permits, renovated building).I guess it depends on the provider as always. Angela looked to be 30's but I am bad at ages. OTC roaming encouraged. Self service with a lot of assistance to the point that self service was not that necessary. Will likely open up after a couple of visits.

David Celtic
10-07-21, 13:53
I Don't know Green. Please give real name of place.

Thanks.

Stopped in Green massage in Glen Burnie. $60 house fee. No shower. Older lady. Not much to look at. Requested soft massage and got a unique massage. She used the tips of her fingers in a way that was just short of tickling. Very nice feeling especially when she massaged the boys.

Jr was stiff and throbbing from the teasing. She asked me. You cum? Lot of pre cum on the sheet. I laughed and said no. Turned over and she used oil. Might be wise to bring your own lube. Her technique was fast. Not a fan of it but let her go.

She worked the boys and taint with other hand and after few minutes I let loose. She caught most of it in her hand. Said - now you cum. We both laughed at that. Clean up with nice warm towel and got about 10 more minutes massage. Full hour. Tipped $40.00 - she seemed happy.

While getting dressed I saw her remove sheet and put down fresh. If you go. Plenty of parking behind building. The left side drive way is IN, right side. OUT. I used back door up steel steps. Door bell is there.

OK place. For $100 total. Nice release.

Satya
10-07-21, 14:32

OK place. For $100 total. Nice release.That was a fine report, all the info and no BS.

Horsetrader
10-07-21, 15:25

Nothing too exciting or over the top. . 6 +. 4 out in 45 min.The forum abbreviation guide for prices is as follows:

$ $100
$$ $200
$$$ $300
$$$.5 $350

These abbreviations are awkward and often improperly used. It's even worse since the forum's auto correct puts a space after the "." where it isn't intended. Per the abbreviation guide, Sixth Man paid $160 to the house plus $20 tip while Kris106 paid $60 to the house plus $40 tip. I suspect Sixth Man actually paid $60 to the house plus $20 tip.

The $ or $$ or $$.5 is just an abbreviation, it isn't any kind of magical code that only mongers can understand. IMHO, it's better to just write the amounts paid in normal notation. The abbreviations don't make it easier for anybody.

MarlinMan
10-07-21, 16:38
David / others.

Green Spa 420 Crain Hgwy suite # 6 , Glen Burnie. 443 713-0464.

2nd floor of office building. Close to Friendly ice cream.

SyntorX
10-07-21, 16:50
The forum abbreviation guide for prices is as follows:

$ $100
$$ $200
$$$ $300
$$$.5 $350

These abbreviations are awkward and often improperly used. It's even worse since the forum's auto correct puts a space after the "." where it isn't intended. Per the abbreviation guide, Sixth Man paid $160 to the house plus $20 tip while Kris106 paid $60 to the house plus $40 tip. I suspect Sixth Man actually paid $60 to the house plus $20 tip.

The $ or $$ or $$.5 is just an abbreviation, it isn't any kind of magical code that only mongers can understand. IMHO, it's better to just write the amounts paid in normal notation. The abbreviations don't make it easier for anybody.I totally agree. The forum abbreviation guide is available to anybody, so the abbreviations really serve no real purpose. If you paid $60 to house and tipped $140, just say that and let's drop the silly abbreviations.

RodneyNixon
10-07-21, 22:10
Ironic name. Enjoy it while it lasts. Even the newest know that's an area that doesn't put up with this. I admire their effort in legitimacy though.

Member #6126
10-08-21, 19:22
Ironic name. Enjoy it while it lasts. Even the newest know that's an area that doesn't put up with this. I admire their effort in legitimacy though.Drove by today and there's a guy crawling on the roof checking the rain spouts so I thought also maybe LE planting their survalliance.

Kris106
10-08-21, 22:14
I doubt LE is on to Oasis this early. It took them 2 years to raid the other spot. I don't care anyway. They don't do anything to mongers so I'm going to keep visiting until they get raided.

Drove by today and there's a guy crawling on the roof checking the rain spouts so I thought also maybe LE planting their survalliance.

Dis Joint
10-10-21, 08:20
Does anyone subscribe to RM? Just wondering.

1 Is it worth it?

2 Do you use a card or crypto?

Truckie2
10-10-21, 10:00

1 Is it worth it?

2 Do you use a card or crypto?In the subscription, you get more details about the providers, what is available or not. Mongers provide very good detail of their encounters.

SyntorX
10-10-21, 10:52

1 Is it worth it?

2 Do you use a card or crypto?If you like AMPs it is definitely worth it. It also has other massage places like the Latina place in Greenbelt and the Russian place in Bethesda, but no surprise the majority are Asian. It has almost every massage place around including many if not most of the "non-erotic"/ no fun ones. It saves you from going to a place and not getting a release. About the only AMPs missing are new ones, but they get added fairly quickly. It has good information about the provider and services available. It also has reviews on places not covered here much like Seven Spa and Emerald in Temple Hills and Pandora Spa in College Park to mention a few. The AMPs are grouped by city making it easy to find ones near you. Reviews tend to be more detailed than here. I have used it for years, because I could get information when I traveled for business. For massage places, it is the best. For anything else like streetwalkers, escorts or strip clubs you will have to use sites like this.

AirRade
10-10-21, 14:21
If you like AMPs it is definitely worth it. It also has other massage places like the Latina place in Greenbelt and the Russian place in Bethesda, but no surprise the majority are Asian. It has almost every massage place around including many if not most of the "non-erotic"/ no fun ones. It saves you from going to a place and not getting a release. About the only AMPs missing are new ones, but they get added fairly quickly. It has good information about the provider and services available. It also has reviews on places not covered here much like Seven Spa and Emerald in Temple Hills and Pandora Spa in College Park to mention a few. The AMPs are grouped by city making it easy to find ones near you. Reviews tend to be more detailed than here. I have used it for years, because I could get information when I traveled for business. For massage places, it is the best. For anything else like streetwalkers, escorts or strip clubs you will have to use sites like this.The only thing to look out for are the scam listing. Most of the massage places listed have websites and ads somewhere else. Scammers will put up legit massage places on RM and put their own phone number and try to make you put up a deposit for services in advance.

Just make sure phone numbers match their website or ads elsewhere.

Franchise2
10-10-21, 15:20
Is there a Latino massage parlor in greenbelt? Any info would make my birthday wish next week cum true.

SyntorX
10-10-21, 18:27
The only thing to look out for are the scam listing. Most of the massage places listed have websites and ads somewhere else. Scammers will put up legit massage places on RM and put their own phone number and try to make you put up a deposit for services in advance.

Just make sure phone numbers match their website or ads elsewhere.Thanks for the heads up. I have never ran into to that, but I will watch for it now.

SyntorX
10-10-21, 18:29
Is there a Latino massage parlor in greenbelt? Any info would make my birthday wish next week cum true.I thought it was in Greenbelt, but I guess it is actually in Lanham. It is Majestic II.

Msu930
10-10-21, 21:35
Made a visit to Oasis on Saturday and had a good massage nothing else she did give me a nice foot massage which I needed. I forgot name her she was nice looking place is clean. Did the 1 Hr for 60 received the full 60 minutes left 40 tip.

HeavenKnows
10-10-21, 22:00
Catching up on past visits. Saw an ad on Bodyrubsmap about a place on and Camp Meade road in Linthicum. Typical photos of girls you will never see but thought I would try it out. If the typical older provider was there I planned to leave. The location is in a small strip mall on the corner of and Camp Meade and B&A. Called and was told to come in. Outside entrance is locked and there is a camera in the upper corner of the building apparently new to this place. The woman let me in. Chinese about 5'7", medium build, short skirt and short top. We hugged and I felt she was only wearing a thong. Nice B's on top with small hard nips. Definitely more one the table than what I went with on first visit. There was a small shower in the bathroom but I assume it is more for the providers than us. Her name was Suzy. Got a very good ending with free UTC roaming. Afterward I asked in BJ was available and was told yes but would expect $. Gave to house and 60 tip. As always YMMV but I will be going back, The rooms have doors but the walls are very thin. If they have more than one provider working they will have to muzzle them. Stay safe.

Franchise2
10-10-21, 22:26
Is it extra to be had, at majestic?

SyntorX
10-11-21, 00:27
Is it extra to be had, at majestic?They have a full menu, but they are expensive.

Kris106
10-11-21, 00:38
Clean out your inbox.

Made a visit to Oasis on Saturday and had a good massage nothing else she did give me a nice foot massage which I needed. I forgot name her she was nice looking place is clean. Did the 1 Hr for 60 received the full 60 minutes left 40 tip.

SkipAway1
10-11-21, 08:26
Catching up on past visits. Saw an ad on Bodyrubsmap about a place on and Camp Meade road in Linthicum. Typical photos of girls you will never see but thought I would try it out. If the typical older provider was there I planned to leave. The location is in a small strip mall on the corner of and Camp Meade and B&A. Called and was told to come in. Outside entrance is locked and there is a camera in the upper corner of the building apparently new to this place. The woman let me in. Chinese about 5'7", medium build, short skirt and short top. We hugged and I felt she was only wearing a thong. Nice B's on top with small hard nips. Definitely more one the table than what I went with on first visit. There was a small shower in the bathroom but I assume it is more for the providers than us. Her name was Suzy. Got a very good ending with free UTC roaming. Afterward I asked in BJ was available and was told yes but would expect $. Gave to house and 60 tip. As always YMMV but I will be going back, The rooms have doors but the walls are very thin. If they have more than one provider working they will have to muzzle them. Stay safe.Thanks for this review. I have seen her on WeChat but was hesitant on seeing her thinking she was some old lady with a fake pic. LOL.

Dis Joint
10-11-21, 10:57
If you like AMPs it is definitely worth it. It also has other massage places like the Latina place in Greenbelt and the Russian place in Bethesda, but no surprise the majority are Asian. It has almost every massage place around including many if not most of the "non-erotic"/ no fun ones. It saves you from going to a place and not getting a release. About the only AMPs missing are new ones, but they get added fairly quickly. It has good information about the provider and services available. It also has reviews on places not covered here much like Seven Spa and Emerald in Temple Hills and Pandora Spa in College Park to mention a few. The AMPs are grouped by city making it easy to find ones near you. Reviews tend to be more detailed than here. I have used it for years, because I could get information when I traveled for business. For massage places, it is the best. For anything else like streetwalkers, escorts or strip clubs you will have to use sites like this.Thanks. I am debating on signing up. They want cc I for which always makes me leery. But having good info save me from wasting time and cash TOFTT which it seems I have done way too often since ML and The City Paper doesn't advertise anymore.

SyntorX
10-11-21, 17:59
Thanks. I am debating on signing up. They want cc I for which always makes me leery. But having good info save me from wasting time and cash TOFTT which it seems I have done way too often since ML and The City Paper doesn't advertise anymore.I used a CC and have never had a problem. I pay by the year and have done it a number of times.

Barkeater
10-12-21, 09:12
Great service. You connect the account with a bank and they give you a virtual CC that you can turn on and off, and it makes a little more difficult to track. Also handy for sites like RM that have an automatic 'recurring' charge.

I used a CC and have never had a problem. I pay by the year and have done it a number of times.

SyntorX
10-12-21, 14:40
Great service. You connect the account with a bank and they give you a virtual CC that you can turn on and off, and it makes a little more difficult to track. Also handy for sites like RM that have an automatic 'recurring' charge.No reoccurring on a year subscription. That is why I do yearly.

BigTipper19
10-13-21, 11:29
Who should I ask for when going?

BigTipper19
10-13-21, 11:32
They have a full menu, but they are expensive.What's expensive and who should I ask for.

MDFootLover
10-13-21, 13:40
https://baltimore.rubratings.com/224509?layout=list

I didn't see any reviews so I TOFTT Friday and it ended up being a waste. The massage was shitty so I expected a HJ but there was 0 signs or teasing when I was face down, on the flip, she massaged my chest very light and flirty which got me hard and she pointed at it and did suggest I finish myself and offers oil, I asked her if she could and she said she can't. I finish myself and clean up and leave, just left the basic 20% tip for the massage and left. Her name was Vina, I don't think anything good can happen there so don't waste your time. I'm cool with a good massage without a HE or cool with a bad massage with a HE, but it sucks when it's that combo of no HE and a bad massage.

Kris106
10-13-21, 18:12
I was wondering about this place. I almost went last week. Thanks for the review.

I didn't see any reviews so I TOFTT Friday and it ended up being a waste. The massage was shitty so I expected a HJ but there was 0 signs or teasing when I was face down, on the flip, she massaged my chest very light and flirty which got me hard and she pointed at it and did suggest I finish myself and offers oil, I asked her if she could and she said she can't. I finish myself and clean up and leave, just left the basic 20% tip for the massage and left. Her name was Vina, I don't think anything good can happen there so don't waste your time. I'm cool with a good massage without a HE or cool with a bad massage with a HE, but it sucks when it's that combo of no HE and a bad massage.

SyntorX
10-13-21, 18:48
What's expensive and who should I ask for.$100 to the house and $200 for CBJ and CFS. I am not sure who to ask for.

TechnoBroker20
10-15-21, 11:56
$100 to the house and $200 for CBJ and CFS. I am not sure who to ask for.Ask for Camilla or Sophia. No disappointments.

Rolling Stoned
10-15-21, 19:06
It's been about 9 months for me, older but not old masseuse, 140 for the whole 1/2 hr tour. Never did make an appointment. Just wondering bc it's hardly mentioned.

RodneyNixon
10-15-21, 22:55
It's been about 9 months for me, older but not old masseuse, 140 for the whole 1/2 hr tour. Never did make an appointment. Just wondering bc it's hardly mentioned.I've wondered the same. Asked I to the TA options but tumbleweeds. Wondering why going to the Bel Air Rd area is seemingly frequented more?

Horsetrader
10-16-21, 10:32
Thanks for this review. I have seen her on WeChat but was hesitant on seeing her thinking she was some old lady with a fake pic. LOL.Made an hour appointment and arrived on time. Place looks nice on the inside, large well furnished room. Girl looks OK, 50ish, tall, slender, long hair, mask. That's the end of the positive. Back massage was unskilled, but typical for these places. Flip was twice interrupted by customers at the door, first time she was gone for about 2 minutes, second time gone for about 3 minutes. One other time she left the room for 2 minutes, I don't know why. Got the flip finished in the least enjoyable way possible, very mechanical jack hammer, then I was rushed out as quickly as possible. Her room cleanup was insufficient, changed table paper but only straightened towels and sheets. Nothing went to the laundry. Even the towels at the face hole were not changed. No cleaners used at all.

While walking to the front door I could hear another customer in the next massage room, but there was no other employee in the building. She must have brought in the other customer during one of my interruptions. Got the famous parting words: "More time next time." I got less than 30 minutes after paying for an hour, there won't be a next time.

Went to my car and found 1 man leaning against my car talking to 2 others. Drinking and smoking. They politely scrambled when I arrived. I guess this is to be expected when an AMP is in the same small mini plaza as a liquor store.

I had returned to my car 32 minutes after I left the car. Probably in the building for 30 minutes and with the girl less than 25 minutes. Not good when I paid for an hour.

Massage table not cleaned. Shorted on time. Mechanical. Sketchy parking lot. Not recommended.

Satya
10-16-21, 11:47
I've wondered the same. Asked I to the TA options but tumbleweeds. Wondering why going to the Bel Air Rd area is seemingly frequented more?"Asked I to the TA options but tumbleweeds. "

What does that mean?

RodneyNixon
10-17-21, 11:55
"Asked I to the TA options but tumbleweeds. "

What does that mean?Typed faster than the keyboard could keep up with. Meant to read that I had asked into the TS options here but never heard if it was available.

Delamancha
10-17-21, 20:57
It's been about 9 months for me, older but not old masseuse, 140 for the whole 1/2 hr tour. Never did make an appointment. Just wondering bc it's hardly mentioned.Visited this week, saw Asa for the second time. Perfunctory massage, limited menu due to menses, rushed service. Another place which is past its "good old days. ".

Delamancha
10-17-21, 20:59
I've wondered the same. Asked I to the TA options but tumbleweeds. Wondering why going to the Bel Air Rd area is seemingly frequented more?No TS at 7111. You can have an assisted standup shower, which the one time I accepted wasn't sexy at all.

RodneyNixon
10-17-21, 22:27
No TS at 7111. You can have an assisted standup shower, which the one time I accepted wasn't sexy at all.That confirms my memory that it wasn't memorable or an enticing offer. IIRC it was basically a garden hose and a lawn chair, LOL.

SkipAway1
10-18-21, 00:21
Made an hour appointment and arrived on time. Place looks nice on the inside, large well furnished room. Girl looks OK, 50ish, tall, slender, long hair, mask. That's the end of the positive. Back massage was unskilled, but typical for these places. Flip was twice interrupted by customers at the door, first time she was gone for about 2 minutes, second time gone for about 3 minutes. One other time she left the room for 2 minutes, I don't know why. Got the flip finished in the least enjoyable way possible, very mechanical jack hammer, then I was rushed out as quickly as possible. Her room cleanup was insufficient, changed table paper but only straightened towels and sheets. Nothing went to the laundry. Even the towels at the face hole were not changed. No cleaners used at all.

While walking to the front door I could hear another customer in the next massage room, but there was no other employee in the building. She must have brought in the other customer during one of my interruptions. Got the famous parting words: "More time next time." I got less than 30 minutes after paying for an hour, there won't be a next time.

Went to my car and found 1 man leaning against my car talking to 2 others. Drinking and smoking. They politely scrambled when I arrived. I guess this is to be expected when an AMP is in the same small mini plaza as a liquor store.

I had returned to my car 32 minutes after I left the car. Probably in the building for 30 minutes and with the girl less than 25 minutes. Not good when I paid for an hour.

Massage table not cleaned. Shorted on time. Mechanical. Sketchy parking lot. Not recommended.Thank you for the update. Guess I definitely won't be making the trip to see her LOL.

WillBarnes
10-18-21, 13:59
Wondering about suite massage on 23rd st. I'm assuming it's completely legit, but thought I'd check with everybody.

Kris106
10-18-21, 17:02
Jill is awesome. She will take care of you. Massage is decent.

Wondering about suite massage on 23rd st. I'm assuming it's completely legit, but thought I'd check with everybody.

MisterBred
10-22-21, 11:34
Jill is awesome. She will take care of you. Massage is decent.Open menu?

BonsaiBoner
10-25-21, 10:47
When I heard about a new place in timonium I had to try it before it gets shut down. Arrived and went to back door. No bell or anything door was ajar so I walked in to a kitchen. Saw no one around. Then a middle aged Korean cutie came around the corner. Goes by Jennifer. Led me to the room upstairs. And took the. 6 house fee for the hour. Massage was decent. And on the flip she offered me oil. I responded with no you do. She said that extra. I offered. 4. But she wouldn't budge from. 6. So finally I caved. And got a very nice standard HE. With plenty of under the shirt roaming. But couldn't get in the pants. I believe this place is rub and tug only. Had a good time and may return.

JustWill
10-25-21, 13:05
New AMP just opened in Perring Plaza last week. So far it appears to be strictly legit. I believe it may be associated with the same crew who used to have the Asia Massage location in the same shopping center which closed a few years back. That place if you remember was fairly high volume and mostly legit but every once in a while have some providers who pushed the limits. Aka Amy.

Provider was Cassie (Cathy?) who I think I have seen at the Catonsville location Relax Spa location with the guy who used to have a pony tail. Time will tell if this places evolves but I'm not holding it breath.

DCHung
10-26-21, 08:43
New AMP just opened in Perring Plaza last week. So far it appears to be strictly legit. I believe it may be associated with the same crew who used to have the Asia Massage location in the same shopping center which closed a few years back. That place if you remember was fairly high volume and mostly legit but every once in a while have some providers who pushed the limits. Aka Amy.

Provider was Cassie (Cathy?) who I think I have seen at the Catonsville location Relax Spa location with the guy who used to have a pony tail. Time will tell if this places evolves but I'm not holding it breath.https://windfall-spa.business.site/

Seems like a regular business like relax.

MJC0994
10-27-21, 10:15
When I heard about a new place in timonium I had to try it before it gets shut down. Arrived and went to back door. No bell or anything door was ajar so I walked in to a kitchen. Saw no one around. Then a middle aged Korean cutie came around the corner. Goes by Jennifer. Led me to the room upstairs. And took the. 6 house fee for the hour. Massage was decent. And on the flip she offered me oil. I responded with no you do. She said that extra. I offered. 4. But she wouldn't budge from. 6. So finally I caved. And got a very nice standard HE. With plenty of under the shirt roaming. But couldn't get in the pants. I believe this place is rub and tug only. Had a good time and may return.Where is this place? I really want to send time with a pretty Asian woman.

Satya
10-27-21, 12:40
Where is this place? I really want to send time with a pretty Asian woman.RTFF how to contact them is glaringly visible. We can't walk you to the door.

BobbiBrown1981
10-27-21, 23:33
Been a while since I've been out there. Decided to ease some leg and shoulder pain this evening. Went to Silk first but was told they were busy. Headed to RL and walked right in. Greeted by Yoko thought she would be the one but she just prepped the room—very friendly; small thin but older. Asked for house fee at 70. In came Joanne. Not a spinner but smaller build; decent. Little bit of a language barrier and kind of struggled to make conversation. Gave me a table shower which I didn't expect but it was nice. She cleaned the right places thoroughly. Very thoroughly. Back to the room, get a massage that was fairly weak. Didn't really do much for my muscles but it was fairly pleasant. On the flip she grabbed Jr. And asked what I wanted. She offered HE and CBJ. Opted for the latter. She provided protection. She wanted 100 but settled on 90. She told me 100 next time. Got completely nude and went to work. Had her get in 69 so I could see the goods. Everything clean. Gave her the finger while she gave me the gawk. Got my little water and bounced.

MDFootLover
10-28-21, 15:49
https://baltimore.rubratings.com/251670?layout=list

Anyone tried her? Looks like it might be a fake?

SyntorX
10-28-21, 16:28
https://baltimore.rubratings.com/251670?layout=list

Anyone tried her? Looks like it might be a fake?I hope she is real. I have always wanted to try a nuru massage.

Jalb25
10-28-21, 16:45
I hope she is real. I have always wanted to try a nuru massage.If anybody finds out this ad is legit (I doubt it) sign me up!

Satya
10-28-21, 16:53
If anybody finds out this ad is legit (I doubt it) sign me up!She mentions the right words but many mention nuru none perform it, I mean the slip and slide soaped up and naked.

SyntorX
10-28-21, 23:34
She mentions the right words but many mention nuru none perform it, I mean the slip and slide soaped up and naked.I got close at a place in Dallas a number of years ago. They had two good size TS rooms, so one could be used for fun instead of TS. One lady basically did a nuru, except she used soap. I had seen her before and she said she had a surprise for me and took me to the TS for a soapy massage. She rubbed her nude soapy body all over mine. We tried CFS, but it was a little difficult, because we kept slipping and sliding. No complains from me though, she pulled the condom off for a BBBJ / TC finish and then spit. I just want to see if nuru is better than soap or about the same.

Horsetrader
10-29-21, 00:24
I just want to see if nuru is better than soap or about the same.Some of the girls in the old DC AMPs from 20 years ago did very nice slip and slides. It's still common in the better places in Orlando (and probably other places that I don't know about). The $20 extra for body to body offered at some places in Philly are not very good because of insufficient facilities.

Nuru is not even close to the same as the soap slip and slide. Nuru requires special equipment, primarly a large air mattress in a room with floor drain. You are both completely covered in slime and can roll around in any position you want, no restrictions. We are not talking a quart of slime, we are talking 2 or 3 gallons, concentrate is mixed with warm water for a wonderful feeling. That being said, when you, the girl, and the air mattress are covered in slime it is difficult to move as you normally move. I can imagine getting injured trying to get off the nuru mattress. The nuru slime (gel?) is more slippery than soap.

I would recommend you should try it at least one time, if you have the chance. It's a different experience. I've never seen it in USA, Canada, or Mexico. It is available in Thailand, but most places don't offer it.

Horsetrader
10-29-21, 08:52
Take a look at the Tampa massage parlor thread. Major bust 2 days ago.

Tampa had a long history of very good AMPs. A few years ago table showers were outlawed in Tampa, which degraded the experience. Now some of the best places got raided. There still are other places in Tampa, perhaps they will self close, perhaps they are being raided right now.

Where is next?

MDFootLover
10-29-21, 08:55

I didn't see any reviews so I TOFTT Friday and it ended up being a waste. The massage was shitty so I expected a HJ but there was 0 signs or teasing when I was face down, on the flip, she massaged my chest very light and flirty which got me hard and she pointed at it and did suggest I finish myself and offers oil, I asked her if she could and she said she can't. I finish myself and clean up and leave, just left the basic 20% tip for the massage and left. Her name was Vina, I don't think anything good can happen there so don't waste your time. I'm cool with a good massage without a HE or cool with a bad massage with a HE, but it sucks when it's that combo of no HE and a bad massage.I was thinking about giving it a 2nd try but my Wallet said don't gamble and just go to your jackpot, Dinah always gives a great ending and I left there feeling very happy and empty LOL I went at night and I still felt safe, I still haven't had any issues so it's worth the extra 20 min drive from nottingham knowing you'll be happy when you leave.

https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/Dinah-mcintyre-magic-hands/299470618024

Satya
10-29-21, 09:07
Take a look at the Tampa massage parlor thread. Major bust 2 days ago.

Tampa had a long history of very good AMPs. A few years ago table showers were outlawed in Tampa, which degraded the experience. Now some of the best places got raided. There still are other places in Tampa, perhaps they will self close, perhaps they are being raided right now.

Where is next?Florida is second on the list of states with crackpot governors right behind Texas, so it wouldn't surprise me if they banned nudity.

FinishSecond
10-29-21, 11:16
I hope she is real. I have always wanted to try a nuru massage.The photos in the ad are from Sandra Selbach, an IG thot. I also found identical ads from LA and Austin, as early as last month. I would tread with caution. You're definitely not getting the girl in the photo.

As for nuru, I would recommend Jasmine Monet. She advertises on rubratings, privatedelights, and others. I saw her for a nuru massage last month. She has an upscale apartment just outside of Gaithersburg. Check the Montgomery thread for a full review.

Les Tosterone
10-30-21, 13:44
Stopped by yesterday, location is unclear on maps but it's to the left of the gray building, around back. Parked in the small office building lot a couple doors up. Drew Jennifer, tallish with nice figure wearing skin tight t-shirt and yoga pants. Mask on entire time. Took $60 for house, and I left the same on table to indicate I meant business. Was prepared to ask for some back if penalized as first timer, which was probably evident. Massage was just ok, but thorough. Light brushing and teasing later allayed any service fears. Resumed massage after the flip, then pointed to junior. Replied "oh yeah", to which she chuckled. As far as handies go, it was very decent with full spiraling technique, not too fast or slow, with nice attention to the boys. OTC roaming. Left me dry, then resumed short massage to nearly complete the hour. Normally that tip is high for a clothed rub and tug, but I considered it a hazard tax for the locale, and the service was otherwise very good. Didn't break the bank in any case. Would probably repeat, and am curious to see if other services are available.

SyntorX
10-30-21, 15:22
The photos in the ad are from Sandra Selbach, an IG thot. I also found identical ads from LA and Austin, as early as last month. I would tread with caution. You're definitely not getting the girl in the photo.

As for nuru, I would recommend Jasmine Monet. She advertises on rubratings, privatedelights, and others. I saw her for a nuru massage last month. She has an upscale apartment just outside of Gaithersburg. Check the Montgomery thread for a full review.I had already read your review. Sounds like exactly what I want to try. Could you please post a link? I have looked and can not find her.

ShadowBK
10-30-21, 16:54
Some of the girls in the old DC AMPs from 20 years ago did very nice slip and slides. It's still common in the better places in Orlando (and probably other places that I don't know about). The $20 extra for body to body offered at some places in Philly are not very good because of insufficient facilities.

Nuru is not even close to the same as the soap slip and slide. Nuru requires special equipment, primarly a large air mattress in a room with floor drain. You are both completely covered in slime and can roll around in any position you want, no restrictions. We are not talking a quart of slime, we are talking 2 or 3 gallons, concentrate is mixed with warm water for a wonderful feeling. That being said, when you, the girl, and the air mattress are covered in slime it is difficult to move as you normally move. I can imagine getting injured trying to get off the nuru mattress. The nuru slime (gel?) is more slippery than soap.

I would recommend you should try it at least one time, if you have the chance. It's a different experience. I've never seen it in USA, Canada, or Mexico. It is available in Thailand, but most places don't offer it.You can find nuru massage in Canada.

Korman23
10-31-21, 09:58
I had already read your review. Sounds like exactly what I want to try. Could you please post a link? I have looked and can not find her.I found this after a quick search for you. https://www.jazzdc.net/introduction.

BaltimoreBoy25
10-31-21, 13:27
https://baltimore.rubratings.com/193080

Trying to find an independent. Anyone know her or Does it look legit?

BaltimoreBoy25
10-31-21, 13:30

First time trying to get an independent. Or anyone knows of a good independent near Baltimore.

SyntorX
10-31-21, 14:15
I found this after a quick search for you. https://www.jazzdc.net/introduction.Thanks, she is expensive, but looks very attractive.

FinishSecond
10-31-21, 15:18
I had already read your review. Sounds like exactly what I want to try. Could you please post a link? I have looked and can not find her.www.jazzdc.net

Satya
10-31-21, 15:29

First time trying to get an independent. Or anyone knows of a good independent near Baltimore.It's most likely real but the pictures are not, you can bet your ass on that.

MDFootLover
10-31-21, 18:21
https://baltimore.rubratings.com/214652?layout=list

Last week I sent her a message to see the fees for a half hour, I knew the hour was $200 so I was expecting $100 for HH which I was going to try it out. She replied back that the hh was 180. So I skipped trying that out.

Kris106
10-31-21, 21:23
It is a tactic to ward off low budget mongers.

Last week I sent her a message to see the fees for a half hour, I knew the hour was $200 so I was expecting $100 for HH which I was going to try it out. She replied back that the hh was 180. So I skipped trying that out.

Horsetrader
11-01-21, 15:27

Last week I sent her a message to see the fees for a half hour, I knew the hour was $200 so I was expecting $100 for HH which I was going to try it out. She replied back that the hh was 180. So I skipped trying that out.I would never expect 30 minutes to be half the price of 60 minutes. Her time and effort to schedule, prepare, and cleanup are the same regardless of how long you stay. Nevertheless, $180 for 30 minutes does seem high if it is $200 for 60 minutes.

OralOne6969
11-01-21, 15:52
M*g*c Fing**s Linthicum

Great experience there 2 weekends ago, very large place with big well lit rooms. Only one lady on-site when I was there, roughly 40/45 attractive petite great smile. House was 60 and since I brought a probing toy with me I tipped 100. Massage was good the extra attention with both hands and the toy was awesome, after the eruption wash towels were provided and the massage resumed until time was up. All in all it was great and I would highly recommend. Others have stated the parking lot was sketchy, I didn't feel that way. Good service economically priced. Enjoy.

OralOne6969
11-01-21, 15:56
Hello all,

I am in definite need of an erotic sensuous four handed massage by a couple (M / F) hopefully will include mutual massage by all with prostrate. Does anyone have a place or a couple they recommend? Are you by chance a couple that is interested? Please let me know. Thanks.

Kris106
11-01-21, 19:09
Just get the 60 min. The ad doesn't state 30 min or quick visit as an option.

I would never expect 30 minutes to be half the price of 60 minutes. Her time and effort to schedule, prepare, and cleanup are the same regardless of how long you stay. Nevertheless, $180 for 30 minutes does seem high if it is $200 for 60 minutes.

SkiieeuUp
11-02-21, 18:27
Anyone been to GBA lately? Are they still price gouging? If so, I'll have to cross it out as my go to regardless how close it is to me.

I might have to branch to RL and other spots if they are.

MuffCheese3510
11-02-21, 18:52
https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/maryland/baltimore/69600429

Hello all,

I am in definite need of an erotic sensuous four handed massage by a couple (M / F) hopefully will include mutual massage by all with prostrate. Does anyone have a place or a couple they recommend? Are you by chance a couple that is interested? Please let me know. Thanks.

JaeBmore
11-02-21, 19:35
Stopped in Oasis, 60 + 40, good rub and left happy. On the way out saw three more therapists. One looked so young that I would have passed. Enjoy y'all.

BaltimoreBoy25
11-03-21, 07:35
Anyone recommend any independent near Baltimore I want to try one out. Is it common some independent wants me to meet in some motel?

B. U.
11-04-21, 15:54
https://baltimore.rubratings.com/214652

Because she was reported below as not having half hour or quick rates, but no one talked about seeing her, or dreaming about her I thought I would try to put up some useful information. So I took a nap next to my crystal ball today and had a dream. She was in it. Only it wasn't her in the pictures, probably. She was a good looking little spinner. About 5'4" and thin, but not drug habit thin. She was listed on other sites as latin, 32, and with a c cup, but I am going to guess b cups and probably 35. But a really good 35. Her place was where she advertised it as being, which was an up scale area in the burbs. It was text communications set up like the standard 2 call set up. She greeted me at the door in yoga pants and a top. I kicked off my shoes and we went down to the basement (which was finished), where she had a massage table set up. She was friendly, and professional. The places was clean with fresh sheets on the table. I got undressed and got on the table. She did a light touch massage, nothing special, but good. Next time I will ask if she does massage with more pressure to also work out the knots. On the flip there was more massage and some HE, which she did pretty well. There was no offer of anything else and there was no touching of her, but I didn't really try or ask. We did talk a bit, she is articulate, but not chatty. I get the feeling more is available but not on the first go round. She seems to treat it like a meet and greet. I think she has been in business a while but either somewhere else, or lower profile. One of her other advertisements list her name as Sarah. There was someone else in that townhouse. Either another provider was there with a customer or her significant other / handler was upstairs. It was a good dream I will probably dream that dream again. If you are looking for a lower price by shortening the time or haggling, she isn't for you. There was a tiny dog there if that is a problem for anyone. Tiny, like I have seen bigger rats tiny.

Play Safe,

B. you.

FunShip75
11-05-21, 16:37
Anyone been to 7 Day Foot Spa? It's on Belair Rd right by 695. Looks new with a temp banner out front that says grand opening. Typical asian masaage posters on windows.

MDFootLover
11-05-21, 18:06
Anyone been to 7 Day Foot Spa? It's on Belair Rd right by 695. Looks new with a temp banner out front that says grand opening. Typical asian masaage posters on windows.I reviewed this a few weeks ago, they only offer a do it yourself.

DCHung
11-05-21, 23:32
Stopped in Oasis, 60 + 40, good rub and left happy. On the way out saw three more therapists. One looked so young that I would have passed. Enjoy y'all.I dropped by oasis and met Jenny. She was a bigger gal and could have been 35-55. I have no idea because she left her mask on the entire time. The most basic of services which is still uncommon for the area. Park in the rear and go through the back door. I don't think there are any meaningful upgrades.

DCHung
11-06-21, 09:29
Stopped in Oasis, 60 + 40, good rub and left happy. On the way out saw three more therapists. One looked so young that I would have passed. Enjoy y'all.I saw the young girl. She didn't have a mask and was working the counter. Definitely in her early 20's. I'd revisit if she's available.

J Richard
11-06-21, 14:24
I am not familiar with Maryland, let alone which town is really in what area of the board.

I have and will be spending time in Edgewood, Abderdeen, Abingdon, and White Marsh. So is this the correct area?

I went 15 or 16 pages looking for info on Relax J's spa on 2903 Pulaski Highway.

Can anyone provide any details? It would be appreciated.

I have no problem TOFTT, but if there is intel already and not good, the effort and money may be better supporting another.

Thanks.

MDFootLover
11-06-21, 15:59
I am not familiar with Maryland, let alone which town is really in what area of the board.

I have and will be spending time in Edgewood, Abderdeen, Abingdon, and White Marsh. So is this the correct area?

I went 15 or 16 pages looking for info on Relax J's spa on 2903 Pulaski Highway.

Can anyone provide any details? It would be appreciated.

I have no problem TOFTT, but if there is intel already and not good, the effort and money may be better supporting another.

Thanks.You're in the correct area, I've been to that place several times and I've never had any issues, 45 hh 40 He, I've never been able to get more than a HE there but it's a very clean place.

DCHung
11-08-21, 23:05
I dropped by oasis and met Jenny. She was a bigger gal and could have been 35-55. I have no idea because she left her mask on the entire time. The most basic of services which is still uncommon for the area. Park in the rear and go through the back door. I don't think there are any meaningful upgrades.https://oasisspamd.wixsite.com/21093

Address: 192X York Rd, Lutherville-Timonium, MD 2109X.

Rollins111
11-11-21, 11:25
Thanks for the review. Did she undress at all?

https://baltimore.rubratings.com/214652

Because she was reported below as not having half hour or quick rates, but no one talked about seeing her, or dreaming about her I thought I would try to put up some useful information. So I took a nap next to my crystal ball today and had a dream. She was in it. Only it wasn't her in the pictures, probably. She was a good looking little spinner. About 5'4" and thin, but not drug habit thin. She was listed on other sites as latin, 32, and with a c cup, but I am going to guess b cups and probably 35. But a really good 35. Her place was where she advertised it as being, which was an up scale area in

Play Safe,

B. you.

BobMaximus
11-11-21, 12:33
Anyone have info on Brooke? Is she retired? Haven't seen her advertising anywhere. She was special.

John Chad 2
11-11-21, 13:52
Since the board has been dead. I will give a review. I came here with no appt and immediately saw Coco. Very cute girl. Speaks great English. The massage was phenomenal. One of the best I've ever had. Before the flip she teased me and did the light fingertip massage along my spine and even my scalp. The scalp massage felt incredible. After I flipped, we negotiated the normal $40 and she went to work. Overall great experience. I did not try to roam or ask for other extras.Anyone know if the girls here look like the ones in the ad? Doubt it but thought I would ask. Usually the ones that say not fake are fake. Captions on the pictures say "no young no pay".

https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/new-face917-297-1993/160500027904

Add is on skip the games if link does not work.

Satya
11-11-21, 19:47
Anyone know if the girls here look like the ones in the ad? Doubt it but thought I would ask. Usually the ones that say not fake are fake. Captions on the pictures say "no young no pay".

https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/new-face917-297-1993/160500027904

Add is on skip the games if link does not work.That will never happen.

MDFootLover
11-11-21, 20:45
Anyone know if the girls here look like the ones in the ad? Doubt it but thought I would ask. Usually the ones that say not fake are fake. Captions on the pictures say "no young no pay".

Add is on skip the games if link does not work.I've never had anyone under 40, I've been several.

Times. I called a few weeks ago and asked about the young girl in the ad and she laughed and said, sorry no young today, give me try?

MarlinMan
11-12-21, 15:23
TOFTT at Paradise massage in Severna Park - 354 Ritchie Hgwy.

Went in and was shown room. Stripped down and got on table. No one asked for house fee - $60.00. I told woman to do soft massage. She did and soon towel was off. Nice massage on butt cheeks but no brushing of the boys. Even though I lifted up off table a bit. I did a gentle butt grab on her when she was at head of table. She giggled so I thought all was good.

Finally got to flip and she kept towel over Jr who was 3/4 standing tall. She massaged inner thighs but when I pulled towel off. She put it right back over me.

Ended massage with leg stretches. I pointed to Jr and said, You forgot something. She shook head and said. One hour time up, which it was on wall clock. She left and I got dressed. Gave her the $60.00 house fee at front door counter and a $15.00 (20%) tip.

Hope someone has better luck than I did. Everything from sign to rooms looked like good AMP but I struck out.

B. U.
11-12-21, 21:22
Thanks for the review. Did she undress at all?She did not. It was the first time I saw her. I think she relaxes the rules with more visits. I am wondering if that means she is going to upsell.

B. you.

CoinDad
11-15-21, 08:55
She did not. It was the first time I saw her. I think she relaxes the rules with more visits. I am wondering if that means she is going to upsell.

B. you.She will try to upsell you to be in a bikini and upsell you more to undress if you want to pay 200 for rub and tug.

BeardNBooze
11-15-21, 09:08
Have had very little luck with her as well. Just doesn't seem worth it in the end.

She will try to upsell you to be in a bikini and upsell you more to undress if you want to pay 200 for rub and tug.

MDFootLover
11-15-21, 14:33
Have had very little luck with her as well. Just doesn't seem worth it in the end.Yeah I couldn't see putting out $200 for her, even if she is 5 minutes from work. I ended up going to see Dinah, I always get what I need there and it's worth the extra time driving to her.

https://tryst.link/massage/dinah-mcintyre

SweetDickBilly
11-15-21, 18:29
Yeah I couldn't see putting out $200 for her, even if she is 5 minutes from work. I ended up going to see Dinah, I always get what I need there and it's worth the extra time driving to her.

Is Dinah's menu pretty open? Or is it a standard rub and tug?

https://tryst.link/massage/dinah-mcintyreIs Dinah's menu pretty open? Or is it a standard rub and tug.

MDFootLover
11-15-21, 19:26
Is Dinah's menu pretty open? Or is it a standard rub and tug.Menu is pretty open but no greek.

Cheerful6
11-17-21, 19:29
I setup appointment at Cloudleap today and I aborted after entering into apartment. Chick looks too old (grandma) with full makeup. She said that she is 31 year old but I can add 20 to it. Asked 160/ hr. Sunny not there as another monger mentioned previously. Stay safe guys.

SyntorX
11-17-21, 21:28
I setup appointment at Cloudleap today and I aborted after entering into apartment. Chick looks too old (grandma) with full makeup. She said that she is 31 year old but I can add 20 to it. Asked 160/ hr. Sunny not there as another monger mentioned previously. Stay safe guys.What is wrong with a grandma if she looks nice? I have seen some nice looking grandmas.

Kris106
11-17-21, 23:36
I wonder if the girls feel like they are jerking off grandpa's.

What is wrong with a grandma if she looks nice? I have seen some nice looking grandmas.

Nyyfan
11-18-21, 12:53
Menu is pretty open but no greek.It's very rare to find an AMP provider in this area that will offer Greek. I've found some over the years but it is hit or miss. There're a few AMP providers that will offer rimming, TUYA, PM, etc. Take care and enjoy.

SyntorX
11-18-21, 13:37
I wonder if the girls feel like they are jerking off grandpa's.They do with me I bet, except I normally get more than a HJ. I will take the grandmas and you can have the young one. I find the older more experienced ladies tend to be more fun anyway.

BMore21
11-18-21, 16:34
It's maybe odd to ask but I wonder if there is any place that does earcleaning / massage type in DMV area? Those are usually found a lot in Asia, like China or Vietnam. I know NYC has a few but curious if there is any place like this here.

Kris106
11-18-21, 20:30
I know her very well. Her rules / limits vary guy to guy.

She will try to upsell you to be in a bikini and upsell you more to undress if you want to pay 200 for rub and tug.

MoonMonger
11-18-21, 22:24
It's very rare to find an AMP provider in this area that will offer Greek. I've found some over the years but it is hit or miss. There're a few AMP providers that will offer rimming, TUYA, PM, etc. Take care and enjoy.Had a couple trips to Greek at JHH, on a take out basis arranged through Lilly. Yes, they do that. Few knows. 4 hr min. Alas, those were the days. Miss the secret house too. (it's now a vet hospital) for those who remember. Sigh.

Nyyfan
11-19-21, 10:24
Had a couple trips to Greek at JHH, on a take out basis arranged through Lilly. Yes, they do that. Few knows. 4 hr min. Alas, those were the days. Miss the secret house too. (it's now a vet hospital) for those who remember. Sigh.I know of a place that has an AMP provider that has offered Greek to me. If you're interested send me a DM. Take care and enjoy.

HeavenKnows
11-21-21, 18:38
Catching up with past dreams. Paid a visit to Magic Fingers in Linthicum. Suzy was replaced with Nancy. Nancy reminds me of the ladies at RL, very friendly and attentive. The massage is on point and the menu only includes HJ with DATY or UTC and FIP options. She is a real doll and will definitely visit again. This spot is is a very small strip mall with limited parking. Daytime in my opinion is the best time to visit. Stay safe.

HK.

XavierJones
11-21-21, 20:08
First post,

If anyone could PM the location located in Linthicum, I'd really appreciate it. Stay safe everyone!

Djmd1
11-21-21, 21:36
Hey all,

I stopped by Magic Fngr the other week. I got Nancy. Small strip with limited parking. There's a train station behind so I parked there. I also went in the middle of the week in the am. Got an hour. Daty, fip and HJ. She said if I bring more next time more will be on the menu. Not sure if it's true because everyone else seems to have gotten the same level of service. Might go back and test that waters.

Stay safe.

Feldman
11-22-21, 00:49
First post,

If anyone could PM the location located in Linthicum, I'd really appreciate it. Stay safe everyone!I didn't know where it was either, so I Googled it. DO THE SAME!

EyeSpi
11-22-21, 20:32
I'll bet I am not the first to ask for this fine massage establishment, to return the favor what area do you prefer to stay in? I travel Virginia to Delaware.

I know of a place that has an AMP provider that has offered Greek to me. If you're interested send me a DM. Take care and enjoy.

Nyyfan
11-25-21, 19:21
I'll bet I am not the first to ask for this fine massage establishment, to return the favor what area do you prefer to stay in? I travel Virginia to Delaware.I wish everyone to have a blessed and happy Thanksgiving Day. May God Bless America. Take care everyone.

Bandit2779
11-26-21, 06:10
It's very rare to find an AMP provider in this area that will offer Greek. I've found some over the years but it is hit or miss. There're a few AMP providers that will offer rimming, TUYA, PM, etc. Take care and enjoy.I would really like to find a provider that offers TUMA, any suggestions out there would be greatly appreciated.

Nyyfan
11-26-21, 16:47
I would really like to find a provider that offers TUMA, any suggestions out there would be greatly appreciated.I send you a DM with info on a provider who offers TUMA. Take care.

OrangeOx73
11-29-21, 15:23
I don't think this is a rant. Just asking. I haven't found anyone in the area that truly gives a good NURU massage. Many say they do. But don't seem to understand what it means (lost in translation or just bait and switch me). Any recommendations for Baltimore area ladies that specialize in this for a fair price? They don't have to be Asian. Just good at Nuru. PM me with any suggestions. Thanks.

Drews4
11-29-21, 16:05
Any good message places net the Riverfront Marriot?

JustWill
12-02-21, 22:50
Careful- may be some heat on the aptly named Oasis. Tough area for their business model.

Msu930
12-03-21, 15:20
Careful- may be some heat on the aptly named Oasis. Tough area for their business model.It just don't matter they're doing basic massage service right room door curtains always open find one wall why are they catching heat or being looked at is it because what we write or what we put on this board that they're looking at or just sold a bad rap they received in the past these massage places nobody wants him around the neighborhood they basically have a good location and you're basically giving good massage service maybe they should go and try it out if anyone can PM me information on Oasis what's going on thank you. I can call or talk to Jennifer let her know what's going on let them know they're getting a bad rap maybe.

Msu930
12-04-21, 18:11
It just don't matter they're doing basic massage service right room door curtains always open find one wall why are they catching heat or being looked at is it because what we write or what we put on this board that they're looking at or just sold a bad rap they received in the past these massage places nobody wants him around the neighborhood they basically have a good location and you're basically giving good massage service maybe they should go and try it out if anyone can PM me information on Oasis what's going on thank you. I can call or talk to Jennifer let her know what's going on let them know they're getting a bad rap maybe.Had to many Rum & cokes did not see all the typos. What I was trying to say was this place is nice and nothing going on there but good massage service just because it's in that area I guess certain people will lie and call and make bad accusations just to put them in trouble or something hope not it is a good place for massage and last time there the pain in my back is gone.

Kris106
12-05-21, 20:39
Enjoy Oasis while it lasts. We all know it won't be very long.

Had to many Rum & cokes did not see all the typos. What I was trying to say was this place is nice and nothing going on there but good massage service just because it's in that area I guess certain people will lie and call and make bad accusations just to put them in trouble or something hope not it is a good place for massage and last time there the pain in my back is gone.

DisDudeBmore
12-05-21, 22:42
I'm interested but something feels off. It may be paranoia but the area they are in is pretty upscale for this type of work. If it was in a BWI hotel I'd buy it. The rates are a little hire than asian parlors, normally an hr there is $70 plus tip so I'm assuming extras would cost way more here as well.

I might be old and paranoid though. I love black chicks, so if I could get a good massage and some extras afterwards I would be a weekly customer. I just need to figure out how to go see them in person without setting myself up for a sting. If I go, I'll let everyone here know ASAP.Meant to share awhile back. I tried my luck with this but got cancellation email. Not sure what the deal is, oh well. Anyways can anyone speak to experiences with these ladies below? I'm thinking of reaching out to one of them instead of the traditional AMPs for a change.

Lamina https://baltimore.rubratings.com/172877.

Yasmeen https://baltimore.rubratings.com/236150.

Lisa https://adultsearch.com/maryland/baltimore/body-rubs/2595877.

AnomBox
12-11-21, 11:19
Menu is pretty open but no greek.Has Dinah always required a deposit? She is talking about cashapp or PayPal which immediately tuen on alarm bells in my head.

Dff 4580
12-14-21, 12:16
Has Dinah always required a deposit? She is talking about cashapp or PayPal which immediately tuen on alarm bells in my head.She's legit and a relatively enjoyable time (though it's been a while for me). I believe she's only doing that for new clients though. I am also dubious of deposits but I'd trust her.

MDFootLover
12-14-21, 14:24
Has Dinah always required a deposit? She is talking about cashapp or PayPal which immediately tuen on alarm bells in my head.She requires deposits but you can trust her. I've never been screwed over by her.

Truckie2
12-14-21, 15:50
I saw an ad on Baltimore Rub Ratings for Halethorpe and since I was in the area decided to take a chance. Good looking picture, but we know how those go, with a $. 60 hour cash only. I made contact and got the address on Sulpher Spring Road and headed over. When I arrived an Asian lady about 45 answered the door, closed it after I was in and locked it. She led me to a room, 1 of 2 that I saw asked for the money (total amount) then said the get ready and walked out. Unfortunately she returned to give me the massage, she is about 5'5 130, shoulder length hair with B cups. She asked if I wanted soft or hard and told her medium, which was soft in my opinion. She was rubbing my shoulders, back legs and butt, with some incidental brushing. When she was at my head, I was able to rub her legs and butt and got my hand between her legs (OTC). I was rubbing her OTC and she asked if I like, I said yes, do you like and she replied no and moved away. She told me to flip and started a HJ finish, I asked if there was more and she said no. I was able to get my hand under her sweater but when I got to the bra, she said no and moved away. Settling in for just a HJ finish which she accomplished shortly after and a clean up using a cold wet washcloth, the said done. I asked done? She said finished and walked out of the room. I got dressed and walked out to the door, where she gave me a hug, kiss on the cheek and said come back soon. I left and when I was driving realized it had only been 30 minutes. Her ad is now saying Catonsville if you decide to look for it. There are better out there for that kind of money. Not recommended.

SkiieeuUp
12-16-21, 17:53
Busted GBA last week and it's the same old same old. Lackluster massages with high prices. I recommend not going there for the foreseeable future.

Kris106
12-17-21, 01:26
I also followed up on the rubratings Halethorpe advertisement. The ad states she is independent. I texted the girl and set up an appointment. I made sure to arrive 5 min early. Instructions were easy. I went to her ace. I was greeted by a petite Asian spinner. I would guess she is in her late 30's. B cups. Cute body. I handed her the donation and threw in an extra $20. When I give the tip upfront I have never had bad service. She started off with a firm massage. I was amazed by her skills. She can really give a massage. For about 30 min, she prob gave me one of the best massages ever with neck and back cracking. Then she moves into a sensual mode once I was super relaxed. OMG!! She had me so excited, I thought I was going to bust face down. She has some crazy skills. She was massaging my balls and asshole and it was driving me insane. She even had me on all 4's. Then I flipped over. She started kissing me all over my chest. It felt like GFE. I thought she would work her way down to junior and give me a BBBJ but then she stopped. She has some crazy handjob skills. My dick has never felt like this before. She edged me quite a few times before I came buckets in her hand. This was not like an AMP. Everything was amazing. It was non rushed and I got my full time. I will definitely repeat.

SkipAway1
12-17-21, 09:09
Saw her one day last week and here's my review:

The good:

Easy to contact and great communication.

Tits.

Friendly.

The bad:

Didn't feel safe in the area.

Place was a mess.

Loud music during massage (Sorry, I want to relax when I'm getting a massage).

Talks way too much during massage (Like I said above, I want to Relax).

Pics must be old.

Massage:

Just some oil on you and a BS rubdown. I wouldn't even call it a massage. She then tells you to turn over and she grabs a cover. There was no teasing before the flip. Maybe I'm used to an AMP??

Should have went to a regular AMP. Definitely disappointed.

Top Job
12-17-21, 11:56
She requires deposits but you can trust her. I've never been screwed over by her.She did me. I fell for the pay ahead and save. She stiffed me for the entire amount! I thought I would be safe because she has good reviews but nope!

Some lessons are tough! Funny thing is I probably would have gone to see her a couple of times a month so in the end it's her loss. Karma's a ***** and so is she IMHO.

T. J.

LibidoLuvr
12-17-21, 14:13
I also followed up on the rubratings Halethorpe advertisement. The ad states she is independent. I texted the girl and set up an appointment. I made sure to arrive 5 min early. Instructions were easy. I went to her ace. I was greeted by a petite Asian spinner. I would guess she is in her late 30's. B cups. Cute body. I handed her the donation and threw in an extra $20. When I give the tip upfront I have never had bad service. She started off with a firm massage. I was amazed by her skills. She can really give a massage. For about 30 min, she prob gave me one of the best massages ever with neck and back cracking. Then she moves into a sensual mode once I was super relaxed. OMG!! She had me so excited, I thought I was going to bust face down. She has some crazy skills. She was massaging my balls and asshole and it was driving me insane. She even had me on all 4's. Then I flipped over. She started kissing me all over my chest. It felt like GFE. I thought she would work her way down to junior and give me a BBBJ but then she stopped. She has some crazy handjob skills. My dick has never felt like this before. She edged me quite a few times before I came buckets in her hand. This was not like an AMP. Everything was amazing. It was non rushed and I got my full time. I will definitely repeat.Sounds nice. Where is this place located?

Kris106
12-17-21, 16:54
It was in a house around the side has a private entrance.

Sounds nice. Where is this place located?

DriftingFan101
12-18-21, 01:21
Never give anyone a deposit, it has been a scam and will always be a scam, she can be the highest rated provider in town, never give her a deposit before meeting. Give it to her in person and get what you went there for.

SkipAway1
12-18-21, 10:53
She did me. I fell for the pay ahead and save. She stiffed me for the entire amount! I thought I would be safe because she has good reviews but nope!

Some lessons are tough! Funny thing is I probably would have gone to see her a couple of times a month so in the end it's her loss. Karma's a ***** and so is she IMHO..I was hesitant of the deposit but with the reviews here I took a chance. Didn't get scammed but I won't be repeating with her.

MJC0994
12-19-21, 01:44
I really like asian women and am desperatley looking for a nice massage spot.

Duuuuuuude
12-19-21, 14:58
Read the forum!

i really like asian women and am desperatley looking for a nice massage spot.

Franchise2
12-19-21, 22:17
Would love to relax a little. Please help with address or link.

Jackbenimble17
12-20-21, 16:19
Read the forum!While I agree with the RTFF sediment, go to the PG County board and read the Massage Parlor thread. Lots of nice Asian places.

NietzscheKeen
12-20-21, 16:24
I was hesitant of the deposit but with the reviews here I took a chance. Didn't get scammed but I won't be repeating with her.I'd rather just skip the massage with her. Seemed just like a way to lengthen the date and charge more. Plus she rubbed me with lotion and I layed on the same blanket as all the sex that was had previously.

MJC0994
12-21-21, 07:16
Read the forum!How does that help? I read this forum all the time. I'm looking for an Asian woman that isn't that old looking and also a place that does a little more than just regular massages if possible but I can't find any places like that. I'm mainly in the Towson area.

SkipAway1
12-21-21, 09:26
I'd rather just skip the massage with her. Seemed just like a way to lengthen the date and charge more. Plus she rubbed me with lotion and I layed on the same blanket as all the sex that was had previously.Haha. That's one of the reasons I won't be repeating.

SignerJeff
12-21-21, 11:01
It was in a house around the side has a private entrance.Can you provide a link, or last 4 of the cell to search? Not helping us much here.

Franchise2
12-21-21, 11:43
Having problems. Finding the Halethorpe location. I've re read the room. And searched the web. No luck. Anyone can lead me to an address?

Kris106
12-21-21, 16:42
https://baltimore.rubratings.com/258929

Having problems. Finding the Halethorpe location. I've re read the room. And searched the web. No luck. Anyone can lead me to an address?

SyntorX
12-21-21, 19:09
How does that help? I read this forum all the time. I'm looking for an Asian woman that isn't that old looking and also a place that does a little more than just regular massages if possible but I can't find any places like that. I'm mainly in the Towson area.Good luck with that. Young Asian ladies are not real common in the DMV area. I have never been, but Virginia is suppose to have some "younger" ladies. I believe most if not all Virginia places are HE (hand job) only. Greenbelt has a number of AMPs (Asian Massage Parlors), but I believe most ladies are 30's or older. There is a full menu though. Laurel has Lily's and RL Therapy. There is Silk in Jessup. Ladies are supposed to look good, but tips are higher than most places. No FS or BJs from moy understanding. The reports on Lily's are not great. RL has an full menu, but most ladies are late 40's to early 50's. There are some other places around, but they do not get reviewed often. Rubmaps tends to cover AMPs better than here including the ones not reviewed here very often.

NotZ4477
12-21-21, 21:42
Good luck with that. Young Asian ladies are not real common in the DMV area. I have never been, but Virginia is suppose to have some "younger" ladies. I believe most if not all Virginia places are HE (hand job) only. Greenbelt has a number of AMPs (Asian Massage Parlors), but I believe most ladies are 30's or older. There is a full menu though. Laurel has Lily's and RL Therapy. There is Silk in Jessup. Ladies are supposed to look good, but tips are higher than most places. No FS or BJs from moy understanding. The reports on Lily's are not great. RL has an full menu, but most ladies are late 40's to early 50's. There are some other places around, but they do not get reviewed often. Rubmaps tends to cover AMPs better than here including the ones not reviewed here very often.I am in the same boat. I have a hard time with older women or unattractive. I can't get into it. Greenbelt is where to go. I was referred there and visited Cherry, VIP and Rising Sun. All three had young girls. Mostly Chinese but Koreans too. Cherry and Rising Sun are tied for number 1. VIP had beautiful women, it's more of a clinical, rushed experience. TK is supposed to be good also but haven't tried it.

SyntorX
12-22-21, 00:23
I am in the same boat. I have a hard time with older women or unattractive. I can't get into it. Greenbelt is where to go. I was referred there and visited Cherry, VIP and Rising Sun. All three had young girls. Mostly Chinese but Koreans too. Cherry and Rising Sun are tied for number 1. VIP had beautiful women, it's more of a clinical, rushed experience. TK is supposed to be good also but haven't tried it.You do know most Asian women are likely older than you think? I mainly go to RL. I know for a fact that Sue who has been at RL for at least three years is 51 or 52 years old. Some guys think I am crazy. They think Sue is in her mid to late 30's.

Korman23
12-22-21, 10:26
I am in the same boat. I have a hard time with older women or unattractive. I can't get into it. Greenbelt is where to go. I was referred there and visited Cherry, VIP and Rising Sun. All three had young girls. Mostly Chinese but Koreans too. Cherry and Rising Sun are tied for number 1. VIP had beautiful women, it's more of a clinical, rushed experience. TK is supposed to be good also but haven't tried it.All of the places you mentioned are Korean places not Chinese.

Looper923
12-22-21, 18:17
Just thought I'd share a story that happened to me a few years ago.

I went to a local AMP I've been to several times before in Glen Burnie. I won't mention the name because it was a while ago and there's no need.

I called before and the Chinese owner / manager said a new girl was working so that sparked my interest. I got there undressed and laid face down a minute later I hear in perfect English "Hello how are you".

I looked up and saw a very cute early 20's thin red head standing there. She gave me a decent massage. But it got a lot better after the flip.

Without any negotiations she proceeded to give me a very skilled and sensual BBBJ, CIM. I tipped 80 $ left happy and for the next couple of months I called and asked if she was working and always got the same answer "not today, maybe next week" sadly never saw her again.

Kris106
12-23-21, 01:48
Wow!! Totally stiffed the redhead on her tip.

Just thought I'd share a story that happened to me a few years ago.

I went to a local AMP I've been to several times before in Glen Burnie. I won't mention the name because it was a while ago and there's no need.

I called before and the Chinese owner / manager said a new girl was working so that sparked my interest. I got there undressed and laid face down a minute later I hear in perfect English "Hello how are you".

I looked up and saw a very cute early 20's thin red head standing there. She gave me a decent massage. But it got a lot better after the flip.

Without any negotiations she proceeded to give me a very skilled and sensual BBBJ, CIM. I tipped 80 $ left happy and for the next couple of months I called and asked if she was working and always got the same answer "not today, maybe next week" sadly never saw her again.

MJC0994
12-23-21, 07:06
Good luck with that. Young Asian ladies are not real common in the DMV area. I have never been, but Virginia is suppose to have some "younger" ladies. I believe most if not all Virginia places are HE (hand job) only. Greenbelt has a number of AMPs (Asian Massage Parlors), but I believe most ladies are 30's or older. There is a full menu though. Laurel has Lily's and RL Therapy. There is Silk in Jessup. Ladies are supposed to look good, but tips are higher than most places. No FS or BJs from moy understanding. The reports on Lily's are not great. RL has an full menu, but most ladies are late 40's to early 50's. There are some other places around, but they do not get reviewed often. Rubmaps tends to cover AMPs better than here including the ones not reviewed here very often.30's and 40's is fine just as long as they are decent looking. I just don't want no wrinkled up grandma looking Asian giving me a massage. There's a massage parlor I go to in the Timonium area where she is 40 but still looks pretty young and attractive but they only offer massages and nothing more. As long as they still look somewhat decent even though they're a little older that's ok. I've accepted the fact that anything younger than that is impossible to find at least here where I live. Do I really have to travel far to find more than a massage? Like I said I'm mainly in the Baltimore Towson area.

AbsoluteSavage
12-23-21, 11:08
Wow!! Totally stiffed the redhead on her tip.How did he stiff her?

HJ is 40 to 60, FS is 100 to 120.

A BJ for $80 is fair.

SyntorX
12-23-21, 11:33
30's and 40's is fine just as long as they are decent looking. I just don't want no wrinkled up grandma looking Asian giving me a massage. There's a massage parlor I go to in the Timonium area where she is 40 but still looks pretty young and attractive but they only offer massages and nothing more. As long as they still look somewhat decent even though they're a little older that's ok. I've accepted the fact that anything younger than that is impossible to find at least here where I live. Do I really have to travel far to find more than a massage? Like I said I'm mainly in the Baltimore Towson area.Well if that is the case, then Greenbelt may be your best option if you want FS. My understanding is Greenbelt ladies prefer FS for the higher tip. I only got FS when I use to visit Greenbelt AMPs.

I have not been there, but based on reviews, Silk in Jessup would be a good option if you just want a HJ.

RL my go to AMP in Laurel may work also. RL ladies are fine with a HJ up to a FS finish. RL ladies tend to be older and thick. Most guys say Bonnie is supposed to be thinner and looks younger. Sue is another good choice. In her 50's but still attractive. She is pretty has a great body with a nice set of C's.

Not reviewed here often, but Emerald in Temple Hills seems to have younger ladies. Again FS is on the menu.

I hope that this gives you some options to explore. Go have fun and then report back here.

Looper923
12-23-21, 13:07
Wow!! Totally stiffed the redhead on her tip.T1.

I gave her everything I had in my wallet.

Like I said I was there many times before but never had this happen. If I would have known before I would've taken out more money from the ATM.

Cardel234
12-23-21, 18:17
I never see any comments on here about PT Spa near Bay view, which has been around forever. I love the girls there. Certainly not young, but they all look attractive and look younger than their age. I've gotten service beyond HJ. I love the table showers. 80 is worth the table shower, DATY and BBBJ. FS is probably a lot more, but haven't asked lately, so am not sure.

Rolling Stoned
12-23-21, 19:10
From what I've heard through the grapevine.

30's and 40's is fine just as long as they are decent looking. I just don't want no wrinkled up grandma looking Asian giving me a massage. There's a massage parlor I go to in the Timonium area where she is 40 but still looks pretty young and attractive but they only offer massages and nothing more. As long as they still look somewhat decent even though they're a little older that's ok. I've accepted the fact that anything younger than that is impossible to find at least here where I live. Do I really have to travel far to find more than a massage? Like I said I'm mainly in the Baltimore Towson area.

OldCodger56
12-23-21, 20:07
I never see any comments on here about PT Spa near Bay view, which has been around forever. I love the girls there. Certainly not young, but they all look attractive and look younger than their age. I've gotten service beyond HJ. I love the table showers. 80 is worth the table shower, DATY and BBBJ. FS is probably a lot more, but haven't asked lately, so am not sure.The last time I checked they were closed. Have you been there recently?

MJC0994
12-24-21, 01:55
Is there anyone here in this forum that's been to seasons in Timonium? There's this very nice Asian lady I usually see. Unfortunately I only get regular massages but besides that she is very accommodating and always gives off a warm friendly vibe. She called me handsome one time about a month ago and also she gave me a hug when I see her today. She also texts me after the massage one time she text me saying she was happy to see me again (because I had seen her multiple times before) today she text me Christmas trees after the massage later just as a friendly message meaning merry Christmas I guess. My question is if anyone has had her before or knows who I am talking about has she ever been that way to you guys? Her name is Jenny she is somewhat attractive Asian woman she looks about in her 40's but not too bad looking somewhat attractive. Or does that just happen to me?

MJC0994
12-24-21, 01:57
From what I've heard through the grapevine.I been to oasis there's an attractive 40 year old Asian woman there but they only do massages and nothing more. Relax I have been there before also but again just a regular massage. I haven't been there since last year though so maybe it has changed.

12-24-21, 13:29
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Cardel234
12-24-21, 15:32
The last time I checked they were closed. Have you been there recently?I was there a few months back. The advertise in the Baltimore Sun daily.

Fuzby69
12-24-21, 18:07
Went there a few months ago, 70 for an hour. Got my head blown off at a substantial upswell Woman was 50 or older, nice but didn't nearly get an hour. As for any place, frequently patronizing them will get you a better foot in the door. In a pinch I'll go there again due to the close proximity to my work. Place was better years ago most definitely.

Kris106
12-24-21, 19:38
I'm not sure what you are doing at Oasis but I get a hell of a lot of extras in there. Oasis is fairly new but it is also the new Youni Wellness spa. Same owner and same types of girls.

I been to oasis there's an attractive 40 year old Asian woman there but they only do massages and nothing more. Relax I have been there before also but again just a regular massage. I haven't been there since last year though so maybe it has changed.

MDFootLover
12-24-21, 20:15

Provider was Cassie (Cathy?) who I think I have seen at the Catonsville location Relax Spa location with the guy who used to have a pony tail. Time will tell if this places evolves but I'm not holding it breath.I was in the area and figured I'd give it a try, still just massage only, not even an accidental graze.

SyntorX
12-24-21, 21:02
Is there anyone here in this forum that's been to seasons in Timonium? There's this very nice Asian lady I usually see. Unfortunately I only get regular massages but besides that she is very accommodating and always gives off a warm friendly vibe. She called me handsome one time about a month ago and also she gave me a hug when I see her today. She also texts me after the massage one time she text me saying she was happy to see me again (because I had seen her multiple times before) today she text me Christmas trees after the massage later just as a friendly message meaning merry Christmas I guess. My question is if anyone has had her before or knows who I am talking about has she ever been that way to you guys? Her name is Jenny she is somewhat attractive Asian woman she looks about in her 40's but not too bad looking somewhat attractive. Or does that just happen to me?Good customer service ensures repeat visitors. I figure she is just making sure you keep coming back. Many of the no HE places will tease you, so you think you might get one next visit, so you keep coming back. I have seen HJ only places imply more is on the menu next time, so you keep coming back hoping for more than a HJ, but you just keep getting a HJ. You really need to do your homework.

MJC0994
12-25-21, 09:34
I'm not sure what you are doing at Oasis but I get a hell of a lot of extras in there. Oasis is fairly new but it is also the new Youni Wellness spa. Same owner and same types of girls.Are we talking about the same Oasis? In the room there's a sign in the room letting you know certain activities are not allowed.

AbsoluteSavage
12-25-21, 11:19
I never see any comments on here about PT Spa near Bay view, which has been around forever. I love the girls there. Certainly not young, but they all look attractive and look younger than their age. I've gotten service beyond HJ. I love the table showers. 80 is worth the table shower, DATY and BBBJ. FS is probably a lot more, but haven't asked lately, so am not sure.I never posted this because I'm legit embarrassed by it but here goes: One time in 2019 I had a provider who was super sensual. I'd gone to PT many times and gotten a great massage and decent HJ so I was just expecting that. This time the provider knew what buttons to push, I was super hard before the flip, I needed more that just an HJ. She upselled the shit out of me, long story short I paid 200 to eat her pussy and ass while she gave me a CBJ.

Bad enough, immediately got post nut regret and slinked out. Figure we all make mistakes, live and learn right? Wait 2 months, go back, get new girl. New girl proceeds to demand 200 for DATY and CBJ because "you pay other girl that much". So much for "Oh baby I give you extra, you tell no one, no talk ok?

Basically I got marked as a sucker, and a big enough one to remember months after.

Lesson learned, haven't gone back in years. Might hit them up again, logically they have to have new girls. If they are actually charging 80 for DATY and BJ that's fine. If I go and they try and upcharge more than 100 for it I'm walking the fuck out.

Cream
12-25-21, 16:05
Are we talking about the same Oasis? In the room there's a sign in the room letting you know certain activities are not allowed.Signs signs everywhere signs.

Ignored.

Had a great massage and release for a Benjamin.

Kris106
12-25-21, 16:20
Yup. Same Oasis. 192* York rd. I think the signs are there to ward off LE after their other spot was busted. It is definitely the new Youni Wellness Spa. The girls will do anything in there.

Are we talking about the same Oasis? In the room there's a sign in the room letting you know certain activities are not allowed.

Rolling Stoned
12-26-21, 00:28
I never got further than HJ at Youni and the same at Oasis, how about you?

Yup. Same Oasis. 192* York rd. I think the signs are there to ward off LE after their other spot was busted. It is definitely the new Youni Wellness Spa. The girls will do anything in there.

E2099
12-26-21, 15:02
Yup. Same Oasis. 192* York rd. I think the signs are there to ward off LE after their other spot was busted. It is definitely the new Youni Wellness Spa. The girls will do anything in there.Just a warning to all of you about to frequent this place.

According to my source locally, complaints have already flowed in and this place is now bright on LEO's radar.

Barraquda22
12-26-21, 20:28
Just a warning to all of you about to frequent this place.

According to my source locally, complaints have already flowed in and this place is now bright on LEO's radar.Every place that has ever popped up in that area has been squashed in 6 months or less LOL.

BQ22.

DoctorOlds
12-26-21, 20:44
Since trying AMP's again, VIP is a place I consider safe. That is to say, it's close and I know I'll get FS at a reasonable price. Back in the day, when dinosaurs roamed the earth, I usually saw escorts and dappled in AMP's. I was doing the Saw scene in NC a few months ago after being away from the hobby for a significant period of time, but hate car dates. The gals at VIP are not what I consider attractive, but they have gotten the job done. Always starts with a mediocre massage and within a minute of the flip, they ask what you really want. The first gal I saw lacked an ass and breasts, while the one I saw today had a nice ass and ample boobs, but her face. I'll need to start trying to try the places closer to home in the South Bay (Chula Vista) and hope the prices are similar. I expect to pay. 2 to. 4 more for better looks and performance.

At VIP today, I entered and was met (thankfully) by a different gal than the last one I saw. It appears to be a small establishment and I suspect they have only 2-3 gals. I don't know if there's a rotation. Either way, went back to room, paid for half hour, got undressed and in the table. She comes in, starts a somewhat hard massage, does that thing where she get up on table with your head between her thighs as she massages your back and I'm feeling a bit here and there. I wasn't as timid as last time, since I now know FS is on the menu. Caressed the boys before the flip, flipped, she asked, I answered, handed over 1. 0, she already had supplies with her, did a 2 minute CBJ, hopped on for rcg, I eventually pulled her back so I could massage her Rita while pounding her and decided I needed to pound harder. We got into doggy on the table and I pounded several minutes until I filled the bag. Honestly, I didn't think I'd have the stamina in my legs, but we kept that slapping noise going for several minutes. Good time, but not repeating.

Are there places that don't turn the lights down so damn low? I like to see what I'm working on / with. LOL!

Kris106
12-26-21, 21:12
YMMV. More is available at Oasis. Depends on who you get and how you tip.

I never got further than HJ at Youni and the same at Oasis, how about you?

Feldman
12-26-21, 21:59
Since trying AMP's again, VIP is a place I consider safe. That is to say, it's close and I know I'll get FS at a reasonable price. Back in the day, when dinosaurs roamed the earth, I usually saw escorts and dappled in AMP's. I was doing the Saw scene in NC a few months ago after being away from the hobby for a significant period of time, but hate car dates. The gals at VIP are not what I consider attractive, but they have gotten the job done. Always starts with a mediocre massage and within a minute of the flip, they ask what you really want. The first gal I saw lacked an ass and breasts, while the one I saw today had a nice ass and ample boobs, but her face. I'll need to start trying to try the places closer to home in the South Bay (Chula Vista) and hope the prices are similar. I expect to pay. 2 to. 4 more for better looks and performance.

At VIP today, I entered and was met (thankfully) by a different gal than the last one I saw. It appears to be a small establishment and I suspect they have only 2-3 gals. I don't know if there's a rotation. Either way, went back to room, paid for half hour, got undressed and in the table. She comes in, starts a somewhat hard massage, does that thing where she get up on table with your head between her thighs as she massages your back and I'm feeling a bit here and there. I wasn't as timid as last time, since I now know FS is on the menu. Caressed the boys before the flip, flipped, she asked, I answered, handed over 1. 0, she already had supplies with her, did a 2 minute CBJ, hopped on for rcg, I eventually pulled her back so I could massage her Rita while pounding her and decided I needed to pound harder. We got into doggy on the table and I pounded several minutes until I filled the bag. Honestly, I didn't think I'd have the stamina in my legs, but we kept that slapping noise going for several minutes. Good time, but not repeating.

Are there places that don't turn the lights down so damn low? I like to see what I'm working on / with. LOL!Wrong state?

Member #6126
12-26-21, 22:25
Just a warning to all of you about to frequent this place.

According to my source locally, complaints have already flowed in and this place is now bright on LEO's radar.Well figured that. That's why I went on a holiday Sunday at oasis. No busy. Nothing to write home about flip and standard. Girl very nice gave excellent massage. No idea as to what kris is talking about. They Don't close the door got so cold had to pee. And you think the bath room would be close by hell no. Had to walk thru the kitchen to get to bathroom. We walked so far thought she was taking me outside. At least I can say I was there. There is some validity to above story. Because living close to oasis and being the pervert I m I always pass by leaving or entering neighborhood. Patrol cars I think are watching cars parked in the neighborhood. Another factor that pisses off residents. I've Seen them circle that block three times a week just sayin.

MJC0994
12-27-21, 02:36
Well figured that. That's why I went on a holiday Sunday at oasis. No busy. Nothing to write home about flip and standard. Girl very nice gave excellent massage. No idea as to what kris is talking about. They Don't close the door got so cold had to pee. And you think the bath room would be close by hell no. Had to walk thru the kitchen to get to bathroom. We walked so far thought she was taking me outside. At least I can say I was there. There is some validity to above story. Because living close to oasis and being the pervert I m I always pass by leaving or entering neighborhood. Patrol cars I think are watching cars parked in the neighborhood. Another factor that pisses off residents. I've Seen them circle that block three times a week just sayin.I only go here for massages and nothing more should I stop now because of what Kris said?

MJC0994
12-27-21, 13:22
I only go here for massages and nothing more should I stop now because of what Kris said?I meant the other guy not Kris.

SkipAway1
12-28-21, 15:13
Can anyone speak of any experiences with Alessia? Some TER reviews but just wanted to see if anyone on here has seen her?

https://adultsearch.com/maryland/baltimore/body-rubs/1629427

Propilot
12-28-21, 22:30
Can anyone speak of any experiences with Alessia? Some TER reviews but just wanted to see if anyone on here has seen her?

https://adultsearch.com/maryland/baltimore/body-rubs/1629427I don't know anything about that girl, but damn I definitely want to know something about that girl.

Propilot-Always check your six.

BustaNut60
12-29-21, 10:27
https://baltimore.rubratings.com/258929I decided to toftt and visit the spot last week. Good massage, standard finish with 50 something Asian woman.

SkipAway1
12-29-21, 11:17
I decided to toftt and visit the spot last week. Good massage, standard finish with 50 something Asian woman.Man that's a far cry from the age of what the ad says. LOL.

MDFootLover
12-29-21, 11:55
I decided to toftt and visit the spot last week. Good massage, standard finish with 50 something Asian woman.The ad said $1. 6 for 60 mins with a choice of ending? That sucks you only gave the standard finish.

CerelliMan
12-29-21, 12:32
Long time lurker, I know, I'll post some intel soon.

In the meantime, any info on the foot massage spa on York rd. Next to a restaurant in the little strip center?

Adam85
12-29-21, 12:57
YMMV. More is available at Oasis. Depends on who you get and how you tip.Stopped by Oasis Spa today and the atmosphere was very nice and most importantly clean. The massage was above average and the Ladies were pretty and very professional. Someone stated earlier that this Spa was affiliated with Youni spa from PerryHall, but this is not true. I highly recommend this establishment for a nice deep tissue massage.

Adam85
12-29-21, 13:11
Signs signs everywhere signs.

Ignored.

Had a great massage and release for a Benjamin.Very professional.

JakeStateFarm6
12-29-21, 13:53
Any one been to 70X Nursery recently? Have had success there in the past but it's been a few years.

RavensFan2012
12-29-21, 17:32
I'm visiting Bmore next week and after reading this forum it's seems like there's only one place to get a massage and a smile and that's Oasis. Is that correct? Surprised there's not more options in an area this large. Feel free to DM if you want. Can provide info on Virginia Beach and Myrtle Beach if ever down this way.

ArtistOfWar1
12-29-21, 17:54
I'm visiting Bmore next week and after reading this forum it's seems like there's only one place to get a massage and a smile and that's Oasis. Is that correct? Surprised there's not more options in an area this large. Feel free to DM if you want. Can provide info on Virginia Beach and Myrtle Beach if ever down this way.Drive another half hour /45 minutes and check the PG county forum.

Rolling Stoned
12-29-21, 20:23
I'm visiting Bmore next week and after reading this forum it's seems like there's only one place to get a massage and a smile and that's Oasis. Is that correct? Surprised there's not more options in an area this large. Feel free to DM if you want. Can provide info on Virginia Beach and Myrtle Beach if ever down this way.Hate to say but Oasis seems 100% legit and just trying to do a good clean business. I'm sorry for my whack intel. FWIW Relax and Enjoy also seems legit but more people PM'd me saying they got extras there. Carry on mongers.

Kris106
12-29-21, 21:31
What the heck is going on here? Again YMMV on how you treat and tip the girls and how often you visit. This is not just at Oasis. It is everywhere.

Hate to say but Oasis seems 100% legit and just trying to do a good clean business. I'm sorry for my whack intel. FWIW Relax and Enjoy also seems legit but more people PM'd me saying they got extras there. Carry on mongers.

CaptainWillard
12-30-21, 00:29
Any one been to 70X Nursery recently? Have had success there in the past but it's been a few years.I stopped here a couple of months ago, it was ok but not great. I was greeted by an 50 something Asian lady who was ok looking and she took me to a room where I had to wait for about 10 minutes. There was no shower and she came into the room and gave me a mediocre massage with my undies on. She eventually finished the job but to be honest it wasn't that great and I can't remember how many roses I paid. I was here a couple years ago and saw a very pretty young girl and that was great, she didn't take anything off but she was beautiful, this one wasn't exactly that. I guess in a pinch it's ok, but I wouldn't recommend it. Then again, maybe it was all a dream, I did have a bit to drink that day.

MJC0994
12-30-21, 01:12
Hate to say but Oasis seems 100% legit and just trying to do a good clean business. I'm sorry for my whack intel. FWIW Relax and Enjoy also seems legit but more people PM'd me saying they got extras there. Carry on mongers.So is this place safe to go to?

Adam85
12-30-21, 14:52
I'm visiting Bmore next week and after reading this forum it's seems like there's only one place to get a massage and a smile and that's Oasis. Is that correct? Surprised there's not more options in an area this large. Feel free to DM if you want. Can provide info on Virginia Beach and Myrtle Beach if ever down this way.Regular massages but clean and professional.

Kris106
12-30-21, 16:18
https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/our-place-is-clean410-656-9998/698659484258

Regular massages but clean and professional.

Kris106
12-31-21, 00:14
They've got the prettiest, youngest, and freakiest girls. Give it a shot bro.

So is this place safe to go to?

MJC0994
12-31-21, 01:52
https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/our-place-is-clean410-656-9998/698659484258That ad is false advertisement. I've been there and there girls do not like like her. They are decent looking bt not as decent as the girl in the ad.

DCHung
12-31-21, 14:40
That ad is false advertisement. I've been there and there girls do not like like her. They are decent looking bt not as decent as the girl in the ad.I don't look like the men in the ad either so I guess that's an even swap.

SyntorX
12-31-21, 22:35
That ad is false advertisement. I've been there and there girls do not like like her. They are decent looking bt not as decent as the girl in the ad.Is there an AMP with accurate pictures? Over the years, I have been to some AMPs with very cute young ladies, but never as cute as the ones in most ads.

Jokester1
01-01-22, 09:35
That ad is false advertisement. I've been there and there girls do not like like her. They are decent looking bt not as decent as the girl in the ad.They aren't idiots. They aren't going to have their real photos advertising themselves as sex workers for both the police and immigration. I can't remember ever seeing an AMP ad with real pics. I guess it's possible, but it would be an extremely rare event.

Dunnit
01-01-22, 12:16
Has anyone seen Bella who advertises on RR? Ran some searches but it is a common name.

https://baltimore.rubratings.com/253552

Thank you, and happy 2022 to all.

IlikeDiveBars
01-01-22, 12:28
I have seen her a few times over a couple of years, she is one of the few that truly do a body to body slide, not sure if its real nuru gel.

Her pics are not her. She looks more Filipino / Indonesian. Not a great body, but a nice enough lady.

Has anyone seen Bella who advertises on RR? Ran some searches buy it is a common name.

https://baltimore.rubratings.com/253552

Thank you, and happy 2022 to all.

RavensFan2012
01-03-22, 12:21
Hate to say but Oasis seems 100% legit and just trying to do a good clean business. I'm sorry for my whack intel. FWIW Relax and Enjoy also seems legit but more people PM'd me saying they got extras there. Carry on mongers.So none of the places on RR are legit? This is depressing LOL.

AnonMonger69
01-05-22, 15:24
Will be taking a flight home from here on Monday. Was hoping for a provider to help soothe my layover. LOL. I am from triad NC and happy to help if you guys are ever in the area. Prefer younger.

MarlinMan
01-06-22, 14:05
Stopped by Hanna. Had some time to kill in area. Got nice surprise with Lily. Nice looking younger (I'll guess mid 30's). $70.00 to house for hour. Shower was OK with enough teasing to let me know all was cool. Light massage and then she asked what I wanted. I motioned BJ. She asked for $100.00. I had $90.00 on me. She said OK but was not thrilled.

She went and got cover. I was hoping for BBJ. She got me hard and slide cover on. Nice but CBJ just does not do it for me. I think she caught on after about 5 minutes. Took off cover and gave HJ. I pointed to her tits. Wanted something better than HE for my money. Nice Russian for few minutes and let go all over her.

Cleaned up and nice massage to finish out 50 minute stay.

Autopaintguy
01-06-22, 16:08
Where's the best Massage parlor in town? I'm in Laurel area. The one's close to me that I know of only have older Asian ladies working. I'd like to find a Latina massage place or an Asian place with younger girls working to get a massage and full service at. Thanks in Advance for any help.

DCHung
01-06-22, 17:47
Stopped by Hanna. Had some time to kill in area. Got nice surprise with Lily. Nice looking younger (I'll guess mid 30's). $70.00 to house for hour. Shower was OK with enough teasing to let me know all was cool. Light massage and then she asked what I wanted. I motioned BJ. She asked for $100.00. I had $90.00 on me. She said OK but was not thrilled.

She went and got cover. I was hoping for BBJ. She got me hard and slide cover on. Nice but CBJ just does not do it for me. I think she caught on after about 5 minutes. Took off cover and gave HJ. I pointed to her tits. Wanted something better than HE for my money. Nice Russian for few minutes and let go all over her.

Cleaned up and nice massage to finish out 50 minute stay.I haven't been to Hana in over a decade. Thank you for the report.

Kris106
01-06-22, 21:10
Check out Oasis.

Where's the best Massage parlor in town? I'm in Laurel area. The one's close to me that I know of only have older Asian ladies working. I'd like to find a Latina massage place or an Asian place with younger girls working to get a massage and full service at. Thanks in Advance for any help.

MJC0994
01-07-22, 12:04
Any thoughts on pine tree place?

DCHung
01-07-22, 17:41
Any thoughts on pine tree place?Pinetree has been negatively reviewed on this site and other sites for years. You will get an overpriced HJ and if you're likely an overpriced BJ. If you must stay close to the city Harford rd in Parkville is your best bet.

Cardel234
01-07-22, 18:02
Any thoughts on pine tree place?I like Pine Tree. The hour is $70. I love the table shower. They are always very detail oriented. I have had a sauna there, but I haven't always been offered that. I guess if you asked after the table shower, you can get a sauna. The ladies are always decent looking but middle aged, I would put them between 35 and 50. So what? They aren't run down. They are always perfect in looks. Always small. Always pleasant. They give you a professional massage. There are extras with the right price. They often help you put on your clothes, from your underwear to your socks, and tying your shoes. They often hold your hand as they walk you to the door. Very sweet ladies!

Kris106
01-07-22, 20:46
I never had a great experience there. I would not recommend.

Any thoughts on pine tree place?

MJC0994
01-08-22, 01:34
Pinetree has been negatively reviewed on this site and other sites for years. You will get an overpriced HJ and if you're likely an overpriced BJ. If you must stay close to the city Harford rd in Parkville is your best bet.Are the asian women in there somewhat attractive or all the way attractive?

Horsetrader
01-08-22, 12:18
Are the asian women in there somewhat attractive or all the way attractive?I haven't seen an "all the way attractive" Asian woman in any Baltimore area AMP since Moonlight closed. That was something like 10 years ago. Greenbelt is a bit better. Philadelphia is better yet, though I haven't been there in about 3 months. Some out of the region still have hotties, Orlando being my favorite because they are also nymphomaniacs.

MDFootLover
01-08-22, 17:08
Check out Oasis.I had some time to kill and tried this place out today. I liked how it blended in to the area and able to park around back. The place was very clean. Started with Hannah I believe, about 20 minutes into it, no teasing or anything and another therapist named Cindy came in and randomly switched out with her. Anyway, 20 mins later finally got some ball teasing, she told me to flip and said "good tip" as she pointed at my hard D and finished me. If I was in the area, I'd repeat but I won't drive the 45 mins from home to come there.

MJC0994
01-09-22, 01:27
I had some time to kill and tried this place out today. I liked how it blended in to the area and able to park around back. The place was very clean. Started with Hannah I believe, about 20 minutes into it, no teasing or anything and another therapist named Cindy came in and randomly switched out with her. Anyway, 20 mins later finally got some ball teasing, she told me to flip and said "good tip" as she pointed at my hard D and finished me. If I was in the area, I'd repeat but I won't drive the 45 mins from home to come there.Check your PM's I sent you a message there.

DCHung
01-09-22, 08:46
Are the asian women in there somewhat attractive or all the way attractive?Only if you can close your eyes and imagine you're with a hot Asian. That's the only way you'll find a hot one there.

DCHung
01-09-22, 08:50
I haven't seen an "all the way attractive" Asian woman in any Baltimore area AMP since Moonlight closed. That was something like 10 years ago. Greenbelt is a bit better. Philadelphia is better yet, though I haven't been there in about 3 months. Some out of the region still have hotties, Orlando being my favorite because they are also nymphomaniacs.Every hobbyist should take a pilgrimage to Orlando. Take the hottest and best provider you've ever seen in Baltimore and multiply it by 45 for the daily line up at milk massage. Multiply by 3 for NDS and 2 for King spa and so on and so on.

Korman23
01-09-22, 14:22
Every hobbyist should take a pilgrimage to Orlando. Take the hottest and best provider you've ever seen in Baltimore and multiply it by 45 for the daily line up at milk massage. Multiply by 3 for NDS and 2 for King spa and so on and so on.I'd love to make an ampt trip to FL but these days I don't really have the time available. NY offers a lot of great options too though.

ArtistOfWar1
01-09-22, 17:58
Every hobbyist should take a pilgrimage to Orlando. Take the hottest and best provider you've ever seen in Baltimore and multiply it by 45 for the daily line up at milk massage. Multiply by 3 for NDS and 2 for King spa and so on and so on.Here here.

Cardel234
01-09-22, 18:18
Are the asian women in there somewhat attractive or all the way attractive?Sorry, but I find the ladies there attractive, but I do. They are not old, they are not young. They are on average, about 45 years of age. Not skinny, not fat. I think they are for the most part, attractive. They tend to be sweet. They hold your hand. They lovingly put your clothes on for you. They are attentive when in the table shower. I think guys don't want you to know that they are special, hoping you will stay away. I think they are great.

MJC0994
01-09-22, 23:33
I had some time to kill and tried this place out today. I liked how it blended in to the area and able to park around back. The place was very clean. Started with Hannah I believe, about 20 minutes into it, no teasing or anything and another therapist named Cindy came in and randomly switched out with her. Anyway, 20 mins later finally got some ball teasing, she told me to flip and said "good tip" as she pointed at my hard D and finished me. If I was in the area, I'd repeat but I won't drive the 45 mins from home to come there.I came back today in hopes that maybe I'd get an extra offer because since I've been going to massage spots I've always left my underwear on and I recently heard that if you leave that on you most likely won't get offered anything extra. I basically just got the plain massage I got when I still had my underwear on. I have no idea how you were able to get an extra offer. I'm just so disappointing. Also the women there do not make me feel at home and its like when I'm there they don't make me feel good at all. Its basically just get the massage and leave type deal. I'm never going back again.

MJC0994
01-09-22, 23:35
Sorry, but I find the ladies there attractive, but I do. They are not old, they are not young. They are on average, about 45 years of age. Not skinny, not fat. I think they are for the most part, attractive. They tend to be sweet. They hold your hand. They lovingly put your clothes on for you. They are attentive when in the table shower. I think guys don't want you to know that they are special, hoping you will stay away. I think they are great.How does it look when you first walk in the door? Also as far as the looks they don't have to be super attractive just attractive to want them to put there hands on you I'm looking for.

Frenulum
01-10-22, 02:45
Every hobbyist should take a pilgrimage to Orlando. Take the hottest and best provider you've ever seen in Baltimore and multiply it by 45 for the daily line up at milk massage. Multiply by 3 for NDS and 2 for King spa and so on and so on.OK so let's think this through. 45 times hotter than a Baltimore type is equivalent to like Yoko Ono, Rosie O'Donnell, or Oprah.

So considering cost of travel, transfers, and accommodations I'd say a pass to ride Space Mountain would be more exciting. Sorry only stating fact.

DCHung
01-10-22, 10:26
OK so let's think this through. 45 times hotter than a Baltimore type is equivalent to like Yoko Ono, Rosie O'Donnell, or Oprah.

So considering cost of travel, transfers, and accommodations I'd say a pass to ride Space Mountain would be more exciting. Sorry only stating fact.It was a typo 4 to 5. Referring to the # of attendants.

MJC0994
01-10-22, 14:11
I was curious to know what happened to the spa in Towson if anyone knows.

DCHung
01-10-22, 15:54
I came back today in hopes that maybe I'd get an extra offer because since I've been going to massage spots I've always left my underwear on and I recently heard that if you leave that on you most likely won't get offered anything extra. I basically just got the plain massage I got when I still had my underwear on. I have no idea how you were able to get an extra offer. I'm just so disappointing. Also the women there do not make me feel at home and its like when I'm there they don't make me feel good at all. Its basically just get the massage and leave type deal. I'm never going back again.Get into your birthday suit. Make the first move not grabby but just a sensual caress or rub just under the clothes. It also helps if you're at full attention. It's not rocket science.

Cardel234
01-10-22, 17:56
How does it look when you first walk in the door? Also as far as the looks they don't have to be super attractive just attractive to want them to put there hands on you I'm looking for.Pinetree has an area that you walk into as soon as you open the door that is an unheated room with gym equipment that looks like it's just in storage. There is another door on the far end with a doorbell that you ring. The lady that will be with you the entire time will answer the door. There is a dark aisle that you will walk down. It's nondescript because it's so dark. It looks like rooms off to one side.

Horsetrader
01-10-22, 18:04
OK so let's think this through. 45 times hotter than a Baltimore type is equivalent to like Yoko Ono, Rosie O'Donnell, or Oprah.

So considering cost of travel, transfers, and accommodations I'd say a pass to ride Space Mountain would be more exciting. Sorry only stating fact.The girls at the places mentioned by DCHung are hot, the Baltimore AMP girls are not. In addition to what he mentioned, another great place in Orlando is U-Massage. NDS is New Day Spa. With that information plus Google maps they can all be found. These places are likely to make you feel like you found your long lost girlfriend. Service is very personal.

Some places you do not tip, but might be $200 at the door for 45 minutes. Other places are $80 at the door plus $160 tip for the hour. I haven't been there for a few months, so prices may have changed. Check the Orlando board.

I wouldn't travel to Florida just for this, but I always stop by when I'm in the area.

MJC0994
01-11-22, 00:05
Pinetree has an area that you walk into as soon as you open the door that is an unheated room with gym equipment that looks like it's just in storage. There is another door on the far end with a doorbell that you ring. The lady that will be with you the entire time will answer the door. There is a dark aisle that you will walk down. It's nondescript because it's so dark. It looks like rooms off to one side.Does it look scary in there?

DoublePud1
01-11-22, 17:23
Every hobbyist should take a pilgrimage to Orlando. Take the hottest and best provider you've ever seen in Baltimore and multiply it by 45 for the daily line up at milk massage. Multiply by 3 for NDS and 2 for King spa and so on and so on.100% to this. I had my first business trip since COVID in November, which was to Orlando. I went to Blue Ocean based on the Orlando board, and had one of most memorable experiences of my mongering days. The high point was going to the table shower with the lady doing a fully nude body slide leading to TUMA and an amazing BBBJ, still in the shower. Then another lady came in, already nude and holding a cover. The first rode CG while the second roughly took one of my hands and forced multiple FIV, and grabbed my other hand to choose her breast and pinch her nipple hard, while she was standing next to the table shower and spraying herself with water.

Needless to say, I didn't last long. I had never been there before, and obviously YMMV, but I cannot turn down the blessings of the universe when they are thrust upon me. So, I'm looking forward to my next Orlando trip, and you should too if you can.