PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58

GuideFan34
12-19-19, 17:06
Anyone stop by 93x9 yet? Seems to be 91x5 reopened. Heard mixed reports of the last location, wondering what the new one is like. They're running ads on cityx but they're also on google offering $10 coupons off your next visit when you get a full hour.

Waahoo
12-20-19, 00:43
Anyone stop by 93x9 yet? Seems to be 91x5 reopened. Heard mixed reports of the last location, wondering what the new one is like. They're running ads on cityx but they're also on google offering $10 coupons off your next visit when you get a full hour.That is exactly what it is. Was there a few nights ago for the coupon special. Drew Helen. Cute girl early 30's. Good English. She told me that this was the new 9105. She gives an excellent massage, not just a rub. Very good English. On the flip, she went to work with no negotiation, HJ only. Only allowed otc roaming. Got full hour uninterrupted for standard rates.

Alasqano
12-22-19, 19:40
As someone who has never been to RL Therapy, but has driven by and has read the forum, it's my understanding that they have a friendly backdoor. Do you have to call ahead to use it, or can you just arrive and knock? All of my MP visits have been walk-ins and it's been over a year since I've been to one so I'm looking to get a better idea of things.

BigCCKGuy21
12-23-19, 07:13
Went to 7801 in greenbelt the other day. Got lucky and got a beautiful lady. . 6 for the half, on the flip another 1. 2 for FS. Was definitely a great time. CBJ, CFS, and a great massage.

David Celtic
12-23-19, 12:42
As someone who has never been to RL Therapy, but has driven by and has read the forum, it's my understanding that they have a friendly backdoor. Do you have to call ahead to use it, or can you just arrive and knock? All of my MP visits have been walk-ins and it's been over a year since I've been to one so I'm looking to get a better idea of things.I suggest you go in the front and ask to be let out the back so you get the lay of the land. Park on the side of the corner building.

The NewGuy
12-24-19, 10:03
I suggest you go in the front and ask to be let out the back so you get the lay of the land. Park on the side of the corner building.You can park to the side near dunkin D and walk to the back door.

Alasqano
12-25-19, 06:06
I suggest you go in the front and ask to be let out the back so you get the lay of the land. Park on the side of the corner building.

You can park to the side near dunkin D and walk to the back door.This is helpful. I wasn't sure if you could just park back there or not.

That said, I was wondering about the second part of my question:

Do you have to call ahead to use it, or can you just arrive and knock?

HeavenKnows
12-25-19, 14:32
As someone who has never been to RL Therapy, but has driven by and has read the forum, it's my understanding that they have a friendly backdoor. Do you have to call ahead to use it, or can you just arrive and knock? All of my MP visits have been walk-ins and it's been over a year since I've been to one so I'm looking to get a better idea of things.You can call ahead if you have a specific girl to request otherwise you can go to the back door. It is the same as the front entrance an outside door and an inner door with a doorbell. If you have never been I would recommend the front door.

HK.

Alasqano
12-26-19, 01:43
You can call ahead if you have a specific girl to request otherwise you can go to the back door. It is the same as the front entrance an outside door and an inner door with a doorbell. If you have never been I would recommend the front door.

HK.Thanks. Appreciate it. Front door it will be for the first time.

BrightLeaf
12-29-19, 21:24
I visited thaitastik massage in DC. Went to crappy basement in building. Different name on door. GOOD MASSAGE 40 something massage lady. BUGGING for tip again and again. With sad story to get more out of you. An nothing else. She hurt my throat. Forget going there.

Member #6126
12-30-19, 13:51
Sophia has been around for awhile she gets business out of the way early. I appreciate that hate to deal in the mist of any special moment. She kind of like my 97 accord simply gets you where your going no frills never freaks out no drama. As she said walking out the door "no worries" I'm kind of into that today all these cockeysville EB girls been playing with my head but I feel sanctified. The only truely emotional moment was her giving me two thumbs up as she jumped around the room like a monkey after Mickey visited the casbah which is to cavernous for me but you have to take the good with the bad.

NKYmann
12-31-19, 16:21
Anyone stop by 93x9 yet? Seems to be 91x5 reopened. Heard mixed reports of the last location, wondering what the new one is like. They're running ads on cityx but they're also on google offering $10 coupons off your next visit when you get a full hour.I went in on Sunday and had an hour with Hana, it was a good massage and she was pleasant, fairly typical of a nicer and better AMP. Good enough that I went back this morning. This time I drew Vindi, a really pleasant 30 ish woman with excellent skills and took direction well, when I asked for more work on my lower legs and less on the shoulders. On the way out I saw Helen at the front desk and said I want to see her next time. .

AOmega0
01-04-20, 21:24
Don't forget Facebook for sourcing providers. Apparently: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/769381853560498/?ref=netego_ssfy_www.

McMuffins
01-05-20, 19:53
Sophia has been around for awhile she gets business out of the way early. I appreciate that hate to deal in the mist of any special moment. She kind of like my 97 accord simply gets you where your going no frills never freaks out no drama. As she said walking out the door "no worries" I'm kind of into that today all these cockeysville EB girls been playing with my head but I feel sanctified. The only truely emotional moment was her giving me two thumbs up as she jumped around the room like a monkey after Mickey visited the casbah which is to cavernous for me but you have to take the good with the bad.Are there other providers there? I've been there twice and have only seen Sophia and one other whose name I can't remember.

RubMeRight1
01-06-20, 00:12
Anybody have any recent experience / intel (last 2- months or newer) for 86 x0 Belair Rd? Thanks in advance if you do. Are.

JiffyPop
01-06-20, 13:31
Hey All. I'll be downtown Baltimore in a few weekends. Can anyone recommend a decent AMP with a good finish? Appreciate any ideas. Thanks. JP.

Member #6126
01-06-20, 17:39
Are there other providers there? I've been there twice and have only seen Sophia and one other whose name I can't remember.Yes it seems that Sophia is always answering the door I might suggest if she opens to the door next time just act like your mad and walk away. She will call you back and said I get you other girl worked for me before but what is waiting in the wings might be worse just sayin.

Waahoo
01-07-20, 00:50
Yes it seems that Sophia is always answering the door I might suggest if she opens to the door next time just act like your mad and walk away. She will call you back and said I get you other girl worked for me before but what is waiting in the wings might be worse just sayin.Was there a couple days ago. Sophia was there, but I got the other girl, Lucy. No, not that one! LOL. This girl is older, but good at her job, speaks decent English and is accommodating. Left very happy!

B Saurus
01-07-20, 16:05
Saw Lulu a second time, got happy at the beginning and end. She's a pleaser. I think Cici is due back in about a week.I've been once and saw I think Lulu. What are your thoughts on the two in comparison? Also as someone who is new to the scene, any tips for safety?

RubMeRight1
01-09-20, 14:46
Tried to go to Elite today. The have been shutdown by the county. Don't know if they will be back.

Spaco1
01-09-20, 15:55
Unfortunate, but not surprising for Carroll County https://www.wbal.com/article/429899/3/2-at-eldersburg-spa-charged-in-prostitution-probe/amp.

Jokester1
01-09-20, 16:17
Police arrested 2 masseuses at Elite in Eldersburg. Both charged with massage without a license. One also charged with prostitution. No mention of human trafficking, not surprising. Most likely just 2 lady entrepreneurs. So again male elites slamming down the glass ceiling! If you can actually slam a ceiling down, that is.

MDFootLover
01-09-20, 22:15
Anyone stop by 93x9 yet? Seems to be 91x5 reopened. Heard mixed reports of the last location, wondering what the new one is like. They're running ads on cityx but they're also on google offering $10 coupons off your next visit when you get a full hour.I went here for the first time tonight. Paid 40 for the HH, probably late 40's lady started with soft touch, did that for about 5-10 mins, asked me to flip, didn't ask but just went ahead and squirted oil on Jr and massaged him. I finished, she said thanks and went and got a towel. So my HH was only about 15 mins top. So I gave her 20, but she said no, 40, so I have another 20 and left. I won't repeat.

Fuzby69
01-09-20, 23:01
Stopped in paid for hour and girl tried to flip me in 20 min. Did complain and ending was bs. Phone rang while I was on table and was rushed out of the door. Shit attitude and service as usual. Fuck that place they don't change table after Johns leave. ***** strained the paper cover and reused the face paper towel. I'm done I don't want to get pink eye there. Place is a dump and filthy. Not trying to hate but better service is available at other places. I'll choose to not waste hard earned money in being double parked in a dirty dump. Save your money.

Les Tosterone
01-12-20, 14:22
Police arrested 2 masseuses at Elite in Eldersburg. Both charged with massage without a license. One also charged with prostitution. No mention of human trafficking, not surprising. Most likely just 2 lady entrepreneurs. So again male elites slamming down the glass ceiling! If you can actually slam a ceiling down, that is.It's a miracle this place lasted as long as it did. Seemed obvious during my last visit that they felt under pressure, being extremely cautious and frankly just not delivering to my expectations being a repeat customer. Sounds like Subjects A and B folded like cheap tents. This story also affirms that I simply cannot guess the ages of Asian women.

McMuffins
01-15-20, 23:29
Just curious. Have any AA guys actually been successful with ads that stated no AA? Or did you just not bother?

Rocky99
01-16-20, 00:06
Guys, visited RL Therapy. Left the place as the spa seems legit to me. Is it so? Thought to visit next week after taking opinion with the people have visited over there. Can you guys suggest a SPa or independent provider provides good service?

CudaKid
01-16-20, 09:01
A visit after a 2+ month hiatus I had a dream.

Got 'Merry' late 20's spinner with hot body and a beautiful rack.

Good TS / and back massage. A little rushed but I was in a rush so no problem.

Great tongue massage.

Standard house: did CFS for $. 2 no haggle.

I'll be back. She is on standard AMP rotation.

SteveStone123
01-16-20, 14:40
It's a miracle this place lasted as long as it did. Seemed obvious during my last visit that they felt under pressure, being extremely cautious and frankly just not delivering to my expectations being a repeat customer. Sounds like Subjects A and B folded like cheap tents. This story also affirms that I simply cannot guess the ages of Asian women.Its difficult to guess the age of women from Japan / Korea / China from looks.

Markss
01-18-20, 14:59
OK. I'm a newbie for the Baltimore massage parlor scene, but where is my most consistent / best chance for a good fun, clean, erotic massage up around the Towson area? What is the most consistent place for cute girls and quality service?

SyntorX
01-18-20, 20:46
Guys, visited RL Therapy. Left the place as the spa seems legit to me. Is it so? Thought to visit next week after taking opinion with the people have visited over there. Can you guys suggest a SPa or independent provider provides good service?It is definately a fun place to visit. You might visit the Columbia / Jessup section. There is plenty of information there including a review by me. You may need to visit more than once to really enjoy yourself.

HttN1
01-19-20, 21:55
Looking south of Baltimore. I have a bad back, and though I'm definitely looking for simple extras, its nice to be able to communicate, a little more here, less there. Any recommendations?

Mizzle
01-20-20, 11:49
Looks like this place is closed. The sign has been dark for a few weeks. And the car with NY plates that was always in the parking lot is gone.

Michael Taylor
01-20-20, 12:40
Looking south of Baltimore. I have a bad back, and though I'm definitely looking for simple extras, its nice to be able to communicate, a little more here, less there. Any recommendations?I'm not an expert. I've only been to two, but perhaps it can save a trip.

1) There's a place on Furnace Branch Rd just east of 10 (maybe 1/2 mile). It doesn't really have a sign on the front or anything. It just says "massage". It's really crappy inside and I'm pretty sure the woman that owns it, lives there. She sears a moomoo all morning. I usually do this at 11 am or noon. Probably not a popular time. Her name is Daisy. The first time I went, I got her. For a 60 year old woman, the massage was passable. She gave me a handy afterwards. It was a little weird, but it got the job done. The next time I went, I got LuLu. Worst massage ever, but we went right to BBJ and CFS. Tightest pussy I've ever fucked. Apparently that was a one time thing, because it appears she has left. It's just back to Daisy. It's not very private, so if you don't mind banging away at someone while Daisy is 20 feet away in the other room (separated by a curtain), then go for it. But I'd make sure there's another provider in there.

2) There's the Glen Burnie Acupuncture. They are the only provider that advertises on RubRatings. I got one woman and got a decent massage and CFS. The was older and not very attractive. Too expensive $$ for everything (CFS + massage). I went back a second time and got a different older woman. Crappy massage but she did a titty-fuck. That was surprisingly awesome. Still too expensive at $.80 for all of that. I usually go at around noon. Perhaps it's better in the evening.

Hope it helps. I think you're looking for something that doesn't exist (ha).

Cusip21
01-20-20, 16:35
Looking south of Baltimore. I have a bad back, and though I'm definitely looking for simple extras, its nice to be able to communicate, a little more here, less there. Any recommendations?I am not sure how far south you want to go. But if you are looking for a solid massage at a reasonable price, I have been going to Rest and Repose Spa in Rockville (not too far off highway). I have seen Angela a few times and she listens to direction and provides an EXCELLENT massage. They are also on Groupon from time to time.

(and NO extras. At least from what I can gather. But she does spend a lot of time on my glutes which I love).

Tsuscrumhalf
01-20-20, 19:59

Great tongue massage.

I'll be back. She is on standard AMP rotation.Is $. 2.

A - 20.

Or.

B - 200.

I'm not sure how much cash I need. Heading there this week. Perhaps Tuesday afternoon. Will give a report when I'm back home.

Michael Taylor
01-20-20, 22:47
Is $. 2.

A - 20.

Or.

B - 200.

I'm not sure how much cash I need. Heading there this week. Perhaps Tuesday afternoon. Will give a report when I'm back home.Check out the "Abbreviations" page.

MoonMonger
01-20-20, 23:15
Is $. 2.

A - 20.

Or.

B - 200.

I'm not sure how much cash I need. Heading there this week. Perhaps Tuesday afternoon. Will give a report when I'm back home.120. Search & you'll find. RTFF.

Rocky99
01-20-20, 23:48

Great tongue massage.

I'll be back. She is on standard AMP rotation.Hi,

Any link to this place or provider? Or any digits can share? Thanks.

Alasqano
01-21-20, 01:22
Is $. 2.

A - 20.

Or.

B - 200.

I'm not sure how much cash I need. Heading there this week. Perhaps Tuesday afternoon. Will give a report when I'm back home.I'm not the one you asked, but the easiest way to answer this is for me to strongly recommend reading the first four lines on the abbreviations page (http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Abbreviations) - assuming that people are following it consistently.

Tazdevil77
01-21-20, 03:06
Is $. 2.

A - 20.

Or.

B - 200.

I'm not sure how much cash I need. Heading there this week. Perhaps Tuesday afternoon. Will give a report when I'm back home.It should mean $120. $= $100 and. 2= $20.

Rocky99
01-21-20, 20:33
Hi,

Any link to this place or provider? Or any digits can share? Thanks.Any luck guys?

Member #6126
01-22-20, 18:38
I went here for the first time tonight. Paid 40 for the HH, probably late 40's lady started with soft touch, did that for about 5-10 mins, asked me to flip, didn't ask but just went ahead and squirted oil on Jr and massaged him. I finished, she said thanks and went and got a towel. So my HH was only about 15 mins top. So I gave her 20, but she said no, 40, so I have another 20 and left. I won't repeat.Went to new place just follow the signs to the back. Very clean. Sheets were changed- got 60 min that lasted 60 - greet by a very cute woman from Flushing named Anna she asked how I liked massage I said hard and she went for it man. One of the best I ve had like at llys left feeing extremely light on my feet upon leaving. Will repeat to see if the menu changes. In my mind it has great potential. Only complaint was the temperature was cold but space heater was put on for me.

Spaco1
01-22-20, 20:31
Will need to be up north of Balt.

Anyone been to https://bodyrubshop.com/ads/3new-open-korean-asian-spa-table-shower-443-554-1385-127-s-philadelphi-20373723.

MDFootLover
01-23-20, 00:03

Anyone been to https://bodyrubshop.com/ads/3new-open-korean-asian-spa-table-shower-443-554-1385-127-s-philadelphi-20373723.I went there once like a year ago, nothing special on my visit, just a. 4 hand finish.

Soldier826
01-23-20, 16:02

Anyone been to https://bodyrubshop.com/ads/3new-open-korean-asian-spa-table-shower-443-554-1385-127-s-philadelphi-20373723.I have been to both of the ones in Aberdeen. Both had table shower. Nothing special at either. Standard HE. Never tried for more.

MarlinMan
01-23-20, 19:14
Stopped in around 2:00 - drew Pippsy. Table shower with some teasing. So / so massage with a lot of attention to my butt hole. On flip. I asked for everything, quoted $ 40 - countered with $10 (all I really had). She took it but said bring more $$$ next time. Off came her clothes. Decent spinner with man mades. HJ to CBJ. Then CFS cowgirl, mish, doggie. She tapped out and had me lay back for more CBJ and really seemed set on finger fucking my ass. Not into that. She tried 3-4 times. Took a while to get off. CBJ always tough for me. 50 minutes. About average for AMP hour.

Fugazi5723
01-23-20, 20:36
I know most ads say close around 11:30 give or take, but has anyone had any luck 12 or later? I get off work late and sometimes I get that late night itch but I know everything around harco is closed up (I've tried). Just wondering if anywhere keeps the doors open if ya call ahead?

Forddiesel06
01-24-20, 13:02
Looks like this place is closed. The sign has been dark for a few weeks. And the car with NY plates that was always in the parking lot is gone.I was just there about a week ago and it was open. But no sign in the window.

SyntorX
01-24-20, 20:11
I know most ads say close around 11:30 give or take, but has anyone had any luck 12 or later? I get off work late and sometimes I get that late night itch but I know everything around harco is closed up (I've tried). Just wondering if anywhere keeps the doors open if ya call ahead?RL Therapy in Laurel use to be open 24 x7, but it now closes at 1:00 am.

Fuzby69
01-25-20, 11:15
Saw her ad on escort index. Looks hot and offering massage in parkville. Any Intel would be greatly appreciated.

MDFootLover
01-25-20, 15:11
http://baltimore.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/therapeutic-cuddling-bodywork/079057567534

As old reporters say, Don't waste your time with this one. I figured I'd give it a shot to see if anything has changed but, it was just an hour of basically her rubbing lotion on me. Not even a "accidental" graze of the boys. She wouldn't shut up the whole time LOL not teasing, no flirting, nothing at all.

OralOne69
01-28-20, 16:18
Whats the address of this place in Glen Burnie?

Bitek
01-29-20, 23:35
Stopped in 8610, got a completely standard massage. Probably half my fault dozens of texts came in that I had to reply too and half that it seemed super busy for low staff. I won't complain because it was a pretty decent massage and I ended up at another spot and caught my finish with old harford rd.

Boring review but it kinda worked out well because I couldn't figure out if 7444 even existed, I did a lot of driving. Cheers all.

If anyone has decent info for 7444 hmu I'd like to hit it up cause I live closer to there than the other side.

OralOne69
01-30-20, 19:43
Where is 7XX4 located in Glen Burnie?

Les Tosterone
01-30-20, 20:01
Went to Glen Burnie and drew Pepsi, who is a bit tall for a true spinner but sports a fit, slender bod with tasteful man made C's. Pleasant demeanor. Table shower, then back to the room. Massage was just average, with lots of attention to the posterior towards the finish. Was looking for a p-massage originally, but opted for everything so the exam got skipped. Standard fare. Will repeat.

KentMm
01-31-20, 22:04
8610 is no action at all place. Trust me I tried.

Stopped in 8610, got a completely standard massage. Probably half my fault dozens of texts came in that I had to reply too and half that it seemed super busy for low staff. I won't complain because it was a pretty decent massage and I ended up at another spot and caught my finish with old harford rd.

Boring review but it kinda worked out well because I couldn't figure out if 7444 even existed, I did a lot of driving. Cheers all.

If anyone has decent info for 7444 hmu I'd like to hit it up cause I live closer to there than the other side.

HttN1
02-01-20, 10:17
I don't see any mention of how much you guys have been spending. What can I expect to drop?

Msu930
02-01-20, 13:21
Where is 7XX4 located in Glen Burnie?I believe there is no 7444 I think it means 7954 or also 7 x54.

ArtistOfWar1
02-01-20, 17:42
I don't see any mention of how much you guys have been spending. What can I expect to drop?Area rates are pretty standard rtff will benefit a lot.

MarlinMan
02-04-20, 11:14
My phone corrected my typing and I missed it on report of 7444.

Got a lot of PMs asking me about the new place. Sorry for confusion. I went to 7954 B&A blvd. This place has been there for some time.

Small phone screen and bad eyes. Next time I'll proof read.

OralOne69
02-05-20, 14:31
Can anyone tell me where / who might be offering a 4 hand massage by a male / female couple, that would include extras? Huge fantasy would love to experience, please let me know.

Member #6126
02-07-20, 11:12
I had reported I thought 9309 after second visit with different provider again I get a promise of so much more are they puttin us on or not but that is the cutest mamassan I have ever seen.

Waahoo
02-08-20, 02:14
I had reported I thought 9309 after second visit with different provider again I get a promise of so much more are they puttin us on or not but that is the cutest mamassan I have ever seen.Been there twice. Drew Helen each time. Already reported on her, so no since repeating. Lot of fun and got full time. You are right about the boss lady. I'd like to see if she still has skills. Has to be a former therapist. Only weird thing was when I got ther, things were busy and the why had me wait on the couch. Brought another monger out past me. Most places go out of their way to avoid monger contact. Anyway, the place is what it is. Good middle-of-the-road rub and tug and nothing more.

Waahoo.

Java0013
02-10-20, 18:43
Long time monger but don't post a lot.

I've been here twice (once Wendy or? Vendi and once Anna) The good, a legit therapeutic massage, place kept clean and nice teasing before flip with hand shake to end.

The bad, providers late 40's /50's, average to cute but that's it. Both times I had to wait in a lounge type chair in the waiting room with mongers walking out and in waiting area in the open. Usually that would be a deal breaker but decided to give another shot hoping if a short wait would be put in a room.

While this is a decent experience for legit TM leaving happy, I worry that it will get busted. First off, the number is a New York number and that seems to draw negative attention from uncle LEO. The providers are too open with HE (I prefer some discretion of a visit or two so monger provider have some more comfort). The other issue is the second time I went, there was a lunatic somewhere in the building screaming about something, pounding the wall and on telephone screaming to his friend that if they don't come up with the money, someone is going to break his jaw. Very unstable situation.

So while I don't mind a cute early 50's provider and actually prefer the legit TM and the rest is just icing to me, I'm not sure I'll be going back. I don't like sitting in the open waiting, and I just worry for the above reasons. I might be off, but not willing to chance it. Be safe guys.

SingleDaddy400
02-10-20, 23:15
Looking for Candice / Candi. She used to provide an amazing legit massage. She always advertised in CL but haven't been able to find her since the cracked down. She didn't have her own place but would usually have a room in the Baltimore area, sometimes Hanover Pa, or travel to you. Very beautiful dark hair girl about 35. Had amazing tattoo on her rib cage. Would love to find her again. Anyone remember who I'm talking about?

MisterBred
02-13-20, 21:31
Long time lurker, finally making my first report. I had my first visit to 7954 on Super Bowl Sunday, after calling ahead and the MMS telling me it wasn't busy. I walked and was immediately shown to a room by mamasan. After about 5 minutes in walks Mary. She wasn't much of a looker in my opinion but she was very pleasant and enthusiastic. She complimented me on my facial hair and overall looks. I greeted her by grabbing her ass with both hands during the initial hug. TS was thorough, although she attempted a p massage (which I'm not into). After the TS we headed back to the room. The massage was actually decent, and she managed to work out a few knots in my back. After she kept brushing her kitty up against me and putting her boobs on my neck and head, I took the hint. Flip time came and she immediately put one hand on my chest before asking if she could put her hands on Jr. I obliged. Next it was all business. CBJ was okay. Then onto to CFS. She's a rider. We did CG to Mish then Doggy. Blew inside of the cover. I still had about 10 minutes to spare so she laid me down for more massaging. After getting dressed I got my water and was on my way. Damage was $$.

My second visit was halted initially when I tried calling the place early Monday night (around 6:30) to no avail. Was going straight to voicemail. I assumed maybe Uncle LEO had gotten to them. I decided to give it another shot Tuesday night. I needed a release after work so I went to go scratch the itch. I called ahead expecting no answer but mama picked up and told me to come on. I arrived and mama recognized me from last time. From the moment I walked in something felt off. Something in the air. About mama's body language, and also the provider later on. I was ushered to a side room that I can tell they don't usually use. Mama told me that this was not my massage room and to just wait here for a few minutes. I'm thinking maybe there was another monger either coming or going. After about 3 minutes mama returns and takes me down the hall to my actual destination. An older provider came in soon after. TS was the usual, attention paid to the right places. Jr was even at attention when she was showering me face up during the soap lather portion. She took notice and complimented him. After the TS it was back to the room. This woman didn't even try to give me a massage. But she did do a nice back walk that really helped. After she got down she immediately asked me to flip and started in on CBJ without having to ask. We were basically in a 69 position for me to get some FIV action. Kitty was actually moist for a woman her age. Next was CG. As soon Jr went in she was gasping for air. (Mind you I'm not that big, Just slightly above average) so I wasn't sure if she was acting. She's not much of a rider but she did try her best to take a nice pounding. Next was mish. Once I got into my rhythm it was magic. We were pretty loud in there and I'm sure you could hear her outside of the room. She must not have expected me to have any stamina, because she was begging me to release because It was beginning to hurt. After about 15 minutes of me pounding her mish, I was finished in the bag. She got dressed and wanted to keep the session going but I was ready to go, mostly due to the Monday situation and the general vibe I got when I walked in. $$.

As always be smart and be safe out there fellow mongers.

Peace.

DCHung
02-14-20, 08:41
Looking for Candice / Candi. She used to provide an amazing legit massage. She always advertised in CL but haven't been able to find her since the cracked down. She didn't have her own place but would usually have a room in the Baltimore area, sometimes Hanover Pa, or travel to you. Very beautiful dark hair girl about 35. Had amazing tattoo on her rib cage. Would love to find her again. Anyone remember who I'm talking about?She's still listed at https://adultsearch.com/maryland/baltimore/body-rubs/1140536 but I haven't seen a recent ad by her.

OhioRich
02-14-20, 10:31
Hello my Baltimore brethren. OhioRich here, originally from Ohio, I now reside in 804, VA. I have a fetish for older providers. I'm probably the only guy who would complain when the woman is 20 years younger then shown in the AMP's ad. So, when I had a chance to travel through Charm City I looked at the reviews here and it looked like this place was just what I was looking for: 60+ supplementing their meager Chinese retirement account. I'm all in. Actually, a couple of the reviews here stated the provider was 60+. Imagine my disappointment when, to me, I put her in the early 50's / late 40's. But, hey, any port in a storm.

She's no CMT, but hey, her massage was pretty good. And, the handy at then end really hit the spot. She knows exactly why every guy walks in there and she's OK with it. Often I read a review where the provider has an attitude and I avoid those places -puts a real bummer on the session. This was a jolly (not to) ol' woman who was a hoot. If I had met her in the line at Publix I'd be asking her out. I'll pick an older provider with a great attitude over a young filly trying to just turn me around any day. 60 for the 61 minute hour and she was happy with the 40 tip. I had to hunt around for the place (doesn't show up on google maps). I don't want to break any rules here, but as other reviews have stated, it is on E. Furnace Branch RD, half-mile east of RT 10, on the left when you're traveling east -shares a building with an upholstery place.

And, to provide some info about where I reside, River City. When you plan a visit here, you don't need to bring any extra cash because the chances of leaving happy at a RVA AMP is between zero and zero. The local authorities are happy to play wack-a-mole with any providers that break the rules. You'd think we were in the middle of the Bible Belt. A place like this wouldn't last a month. Enjoy your good fortune, my fellow mongers.

Michael Taylor
02-14-20, 11:24
Hello my Baltimore brethren. OhioRich here, originally from Ohio, I now reside in 804, VA. I have a fetish for older providers. I'm probably the only guy who would complain when the woman is 20 years younger then shown in the AMP's ad. So, when I had a chance to travel through Charm City I looked at the reviews here and it looked like this place was just what I was looking for: 60+ supplementing their meager Chinese retirement account. I'm all in. Actually, a couple of the reviews here stated the provider was 60+. Imagine my disappointment when, to me, I put her in the early 50's / late 40's. But, hey, any port in a storm.

She's no CMT, but hey, her massage was pretty good. And, the handy at then end really hit the spot. She knows exactly why every guy walks in there and she's OK with it. Often I read a review where the provider has an attitude and I avoid those places -puts a real bummer on the session. This was a jolly (not to) ol' woman who was a hoot. If I had met her in the line at Publix I'd be asking her out. I'll pick an older provider with a great attitude over a young filly trying to just turn me around any day. 60 for the 61 minute hour and she was happy with the 40 tip. I had to hunt around for the place (doesn't show up on google maps). I don't want to break any rules here, but as other reviews have stated, it is on E. Furnace Branch RD, half-mile east of RT 10, on the left when you're traveling east -shares a building with an upholstery place.

And, to provide some info about where I reside, River City. When you plan a visit here, you don't need to bring any extra cash because the chances of leaving happy at a RVA AMP is between zero and zero. The local authorities are happy to play wack-a-mole with any providers that break the rules. You'd think we were in the middle of the Bible Belt. A place like this wouldn't last a month. Enjoy your good fortune, my fellow mongersNice review! I've been there three times. It gets the job done in a pinch. But this place doesn't have a ton of privacy (but, it's not like there was a line waiting to get in, either). The third time I went, there was a younger (30's) provider there, but I don't think she's around any longer. Daisy (the old one) gives a pretty decent massage and makes jokes throughout. If you flirt with her, she'll flirt back. Even with her broken English, she jokes that she knows you're there for a handy. She was very happy with a. 40 tip. But I'm not going to lie. It's a little strange getting a handy from someone so old.

SingleDaddy400
02-15-20, 09:34
She's still listed at https://adultsearch.com/maryland/baltimore/body-rubs/1140536 but I haven't seen a recent ad by her.Thanks, though that is actually not the one I was looking for. This girl had dark hair and was close to being all legit.

Member #6126
02-15-20, 17:28
She's still listed at https://adultsearch.com/maryland/baltimore/body-rubs/1140536 but I haven't seen a recent ad by her.This AD is suspicious middIde pic are not candy for sure. The first and Iast photo are her. I was aII over that 10-15 years ago know every inch of that girI. If you ever saw her for reaI you wouId know that is not Candys Iips and teeth.

DC good to know you are stiII around.

OskarM
02-16-20, 01:04
This AD is suspicious middIde pic are not candy for sure. The first and Iast photo are her. I was aII over that 10-15 years ago know every inch of that girI. If you ever saw her for reaI you wouId know that is not Candys Iips and teeth.

DC good to know you are stiII around.A couple of those photos have been the same for a decade. If she is 29, she had her kid when she was 12!

Youngster83
02-17-20, 17:07

And, to provide some info about where I reside, River City. When you plan a visit here, you don't need to bring any extra cash because the chances of leaving happy at a RVA AMP is between zero and zero. The local authorities are happy to play wack-a-mole with any providers that break the rules. You'd think we were in the middle of the Bible Belt. A place like this wouldn't last a month. Enjoy your good fortune, my fellow mongers.Being someone of your kind. The older really get me LOL. Try for FS next time. It can be had and is a good time. You have to just work for it alittle.

Rikken12
02-17-20, 20:37
Recently saw they went black. Was my usual place to go to as they treated me well. Any news on what happened? Haven't seen anything about it. And even more so, anyone know MMS from pre-2018 and if she's gone anywhere local? She treated me very well in past and sadly, I went on vacation right before she left (so I was gone about 2 months before I found out she moved on). She always had quality girls.

But since Laurel closed out, decided to take a look back at silk. Been a good few years since I visited. Got Cherry first go. And as all the other reviews stated, quite the spinner. The next 2 times I went however, I got older gal with very big busty resume. Didn't catch her name either time as she wasn't really my type (older gal, little heavy). But no other choice as I didn't call ahead and apparently cherry was on vacay for a while. But she did have some large cans which she let me fuck and can't lie, it was pretty amazing. But from what I've read, silk is no FS and won't ever be. And now that Laurel is gone (which was my go to) I'm kind of lost on where to go. I used to be a reg at RL, but stopped after Jenny left (few years now). Now, I highly doubt any would recognize me there and I'd need to rebuild a rep (which I'm not sure I even want to). Could use some good suggestions at this point as I'm not sure I want to commit to silk (good quality, but not great rewards for loyalty), and RL takes a good few times before they trust you (and then it's mostly older). And lately, haven't found the 'independents' to be very good either. Most usually rush and offer half of what they state (if even). Not to mention the constant bait and switch.

JoonLee7838
02-18-20, 17:54
Check out either Cherry or Rising Sun in GB, both offer FS and right next door to each other.

Recently saw they went black. Was my usual place to go to as they treated me well. Any news on what happened? Haven't seen anything about it. And even more so, anyone know MMS from pre-2018 and if she's gone anywhere local? She treated me very well in past and sadly, I went on vacation right before she left (so I was gone about 2 months before I found out she moved on). She always had quality girls.

But since Laurel closed out, decided to take a look back at silk. Been a good few years since I visited. Got Cherry first go. And as all the other reviews stated, quite the spinner. The next 2 times I went however, I got older gal with very big busty resume. Didn't catch her name either time as she wasn't really my type (older gal, little heavy). But no other choice as I didn't call ahead and apparently cherry was on vacay for a while. But she did have some large cans which she let me fuck and can't lie, it was pretty amazing. But from what I've read, silk is no FS and won't ever be. And now that Laurel is gone (which was my go to) I'm kind of lost on where to go. I used to be a reg at RL, but stopped after Jenny left (few years now). Now, I highly doubt any would recognize me there and I'd need to rebuild a rep (which I'm not sure I even want to). Could use some good suggestions at this point as I'm not sure I want to commit to silk (good quality, but not great rewards for loyalty), and RL takes a good few times before they trust you (and then it's mostly older). And lately, haven't found the 'independents' to be very good either. Most usually rush and offer half of what they state (if even). Not to mention the constant bait and switch.

McMuffins
02-18-20, 22:21

But since Laurel closed out, decided to take a look back at silk. Been a good few years since I visited. Got Cherry first go. And as all the other reviews stated, quite the spinner. The next 2 times I went however, I got older gal with very big busty resume. Didn't catch her name either time as she wasn't really my type (older gal, little heavy). But no other choice as I didn't call ahead and apparently cherry was on vacay for a while. But she did have some large cans which she let me fuck and can't lie, it was pretty amazing. But from what I've read, silk is no FS and won't ever be. And now that Laurel is gone (which was my go to) I'm kind of lost on where to go. I used to be a reg at RL, but stopped after Jenny left (few years now). Now, I highly doubt any would recognize me there and I'd need to rebuild a rep (which I'm not sure I even want to). Could use some good suggestions at this point as I'm not sure I want to commit to silk (good quality, but not great rewards for loyalty), and RL takes a good few times before they trust you (and then it's mostly older). And lately, haven't found the 'independents' to be very good either. Most usually rush and offer half of what they state (if even). Not to mention the constant bait and switch.I too would like to know what happened. I really enjoyed going there and always had consistent service. Hope all is well.

BostonBob744
02-21-20, 10:23
Long time lurker of the form. Had some information that I felt I needed to share. Went by 7111 and while I left fully satisfied it seems I also left with ringworm.

BostonBob744
02-21-20, 16:36
Long time lurker wanted to share. Went by 7* left fully satisfied but took ring worm with be. Be careful.

JRavensLoot
02-22-20, 00:22
Just curious. Have any AA guys actually been successful with ads that stated no AA? Or did you just not bother?I've been successful a few times, everytime to be exact. I've only done it about 4 times. When they say no AA, what they really mean is no thugs or hood dudes. I sound "White" on the phone so I don't raise any flags.

ArtistOfWar1
02-23-20, 10:38
Baltimore such a weird location imo.

Sore from work I need an actual good rub.

Do I hike it to a NOVA thai? Travel time plus expensive for what you get. But it Is a good experience.

Do I hit one of the Laurel establishments? Good rub / non granny provider is a toss up, plus a bit expensive.

Or one of the glen burnie granny gangs?

It seems the indy providers never returned from the purge.

Les Tosterone
02-23-20, 13:54

Do I hike it to a NOVA thai? Travel time plus expensive for what you get. But it Is a good experience.

Do I hit one of the Laurel establishments? Good rub / non granny provider is a toss up, plus a bit expensive.

It seems the indy providers never returned from the purge.Cherry the spinner at Silk gives a near therapeutic massage. Then the usual silky finish.

AirRade
02-25-20, 21:02

It seems the indy providers never returned from the purge.There's a spa place near the MD / DE (Elkton) border that opens till 12 AM. It is managed by the same crew that did the AAMP scene in Laurel / Silver Spring area. It's too bad they don't come here anymore.

EyeSpi
02-26-20, 10:41
There's a spa place near the MD / DE (Elkton) border that opens till 12 AM. It is managed by the same crew that did the AAMP scene in Laurel / Silver Spring area. It's too bad they don't come here anymore.You must be talking about Candy!

DCHung
02-28-20, 07:26
I know it sounds silly but I feel like there are changes in behavior during a panic when the best course of action is to wash your hands and not touch your face.

Has anyone noticed less traffic at the AMPs and CAMPs due to coronavirus? Anecdotally it seems less busy to me.

Chinese restaurants are citing loss of business. Corona beer sales are lower https://nypost.com/2020/02/27/americans-are-avoiding-corona-beer-amid-coronavirus-outbreak-survey-finds/.

Member #6126
02-28-20, 15:41
I know it sounds silly but I feel like there are changes in behavior during a panic when the best course of action is to wash your hands and not touch your face.

Has anyone noticed less traffic at the AMPs and CAMPs due to coronavirus? Anecdotally it seems less busy to me.

Chinese restaurants are citing loss of business. Corona beer sales are lower https://nypost.com/2020/02/27/americans-are-avoiding-corona-beer-amid-coronavirus-outbreak-survey-finds/.Funny you mentioned that as I made that prediction in a PM yesterday this might just be the last nail in the coffin. First case I here of in Flushings and I am getting worried.

SyntorX
02-28-20, 19:43

Chinese restaurants are citing loss of business. Corona beer sales are lower https://nypost.com/2020/02/27/americans-are-avoiding-corona-beer-amid-coronavirus-outbreak-survey-finds/.The article about Corona beer had me laughing.

I can understand the concern about AMPs and Camps, but I doubt the risk is that much higher than any lady you visit in the hobby. The ladies we see have close personal contact with many men in a day. The more men a lady sees, the higher the risk of catching something including corona.

Michael Taylor
02-29-20, 21:08
Decided to get a massage at the place on East Furnace Branch in the Burnie. Just east of route 10. It doesn't really have a name and the storefront barely has a sign that says it's a massage place.

The mamasan speaks a tiny bit of English and it appears there's a new provider there. LuLu left. But the new provider has a similar build / age and skills. Which is to say she's pretty sucky at massages, but moves to the fun stuff pretty fast. I've been there a few times, so perhaps the mamasan put in a good word for me. 0. 4 for 30 minutes. Left a nice tip for a nice experience that left me with a smile on my face. She has a pretty nice body. I'm guessing mid-to-late 30's. Perky C cup. Very clean and smelled nice.

I'll only add that this place is really strange. Very little privacy, but not many people go there, it seems. I think there's only one room and it only has a curtain on it for privacy. When I got there, they were prepping the room after the prior customer. Nothing worse than hearing your provider gargling with mouthwash while you're in the waiting room (ha). I don't want to make assumptions, because I have no idea if she does CIM.

This place is hit or miss depending on who's there. Can't complain, though. Just keep expectations low. At worst, you'll get a cheap crappy massage.

Kev2333
03-02-20, 14:49
http://baltimore.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/therapeutic-cuddling-bodywork/079057567534

As old reporters say, Don't waste your time with this one. I figured I'd give it a shot to see if anything has changed but, it was just an hour of basically her rubbing lotion on me. Not even a "accidental" graze of the boys. She wouldn't shut up the whole time LOL not teasing, no flirting, nothing at all.Did you get the cuddle massage? Or just regular.

HeavenKnows
03-03-20, 23:13
Decided to get a massage at the place on East Furnace Branch in the Burnie. Just east of route 10. It doesn't really have a name and the storefront barely has a sign that says it's a massage place.

The mamasan speaks a tiny bit of English and it appears there's a new provider there. LuLu left. But the new provider has a similar build / age and skills. Which is to say she's pretty sucky at massages, but moves to the fun stuff pretty fast. I've been there a few times, so perhaps the mamasan put in a good word for me. 0. 4 for 30 minutes. Left a nice tip for a nice experience that left me with a smile on my face. She has a pretty nice body. I'm guessing mid-to-late 30's. Perky C cup. Very clean and smelled nice.

I'll only add that this place is really strange. Very little privacy, but not many people go there, it seems. I think there's only one room and it only has a curtain on it for privacy. When I got there, they were prepping the room after the prior customer. Nothing worse than hearing your provider gargling with mouthwash while you're in the waiting room (ha). I don't want to make assumptions, because I have no idea if she does CIM.As

This place is hit or miss depending on who's there. Can't complain, though. Just keep expectations low. At worst, you'll get a cheap crappy massage.Another monger recently reported this place as giving great service. My first impression going there over a year ago was not favorable and I just walked out. Things change so I thought to give it a try. Finding a closer place is always a plus for me. First time I called for an appointment. When I got there was told Lulu was still with a client and come back in a half hour. Then it was for another 15. Finally I got in. No privacy and mamasan stayed in through most of the beginning if the session. She said was training Lulu on massage. After the flip nothing happened. I hinted but no results. I was planning a tip but Lulu said no. I cam back another time and who; e Mamasan was not in the room like the first time, there was constant chatter between them through the curtain. Again on the flip nothing. Maybe it was me but for the way the place looks and for the lack of being able to make an appointment that they honor I will pass on this place again.

As always your experience may be better. I will stick with RL and more reliable places.

HK.

MDFootLover
03-04-20, 00:00
Did you get the cuddle massage? Or just regular.Just the regular massage, she did tell me that for the cuddling, we stay fully clothed.

ThomasTrain1
03-06-20, 09:52
There is new talent at 5505, told me stays till April and that business has been low. Good signs: full time used, post-festivities the lengthy foot rub and helping you with clothes (appropriately deferential; also provided wechat) Nice body is plus. Damage $. 4 or $. 6 depending.

Fuzby69
03-06-20, 12:19
Chick in there will rush you and double park people. Been going there for years. I know the chick in there now. Plays games trust me. Demanded my money back when I was on the table and a monger was let in and I was told to wait. Amy plays games and will hurry you when she double parks mongers trust me. It's your money don't waste it.

ThomasTrain1
03-06-20, 23:29
Chick in there will rush you and double park people. Been going there for years. I know the chick in there now. Plays games trust me. Demanded my money back when I was on the table and a monger was let in and I was told to wait. Amy plays games and will hurry you when she double parks mongers trust me. It's your money don't waste it.May just been lucky (twice). Her wechat goes by sunny (in mandarin). There was an older gal before maybe that was amy. Anyhow could have been an x factor thing. Got lucky as well same weekend in youni in belair rd. Another wechat friend made that day. I am part hispanic so I tell them I'm from Malaysia seems to let their guard down after that. Chinese feel superior to Malaysians so I'm safe. Also use the words 'piao liang' at the right moment. Makes them smile.

MDFootLover
03-07-20, 00:24
Half hour massage was a 5 minute rub without oil followed up by a quick happy ending. 45/. 40 not worth repeating.

JonesApple
03-07-20, 04:12

As old reporters say, Don't waste your time with this one. I figured I'd give it a shot to see if anything has changed but, it was just an hour of basically her rubbing lotion on me. Not even a "accidental" graze of the boys. She wouldn't shut up the whole time LOL not teasing, no flirting, nothing at all.I've been tempted to try her for a while since she posts her bare tits all the time. Guess since things never change.

MDFootLover
03-07-20, 09:53
I've been tempted to try her for a while since she posts her bare tits all the time. Guess since things never change.She told me she can't figure out why guys come expecting "that type of behavior" and I' said well your pics suggest something fun is going to happen especially since you post on every adult site The guys use. And she said she gets reviews removed if she sees them.

Topshelf63
03-07-20, 11:27
She will take your money and smile! That's all your getting!

RubMeRight1
03-07-20, 12:21
They went dark. Reopened. Anybody been there since the reopened? Curious minds want to know if they are worth a visit?

Thanks in advance- R.

Broken Arrows
03-07-20, 18:19
She told me she can't figure out why guys come expecting "that type of behavior" and I' said well your pics suggest something fun is going to happen especially since you post on every adult site The guys use. And she said she gets reviews removed if she sees them.There's an infamous story on this forum about her not allowing a client to use the rest room when he needed to. It's probably in the Columbia / Jessup section, because that was her old stomping grounds. The word "crazy" used to come up a lot when it came to her. I wish Harford County good luck now that she's out there. They'll need it.

RadGasm
03-07-20, 18:40
There's an infamous story on this forum about her not allowing a client to use the rest room when he needed to. It's probably in the Columbia / Jessup section, because that was her old stomping grounds. The word "crazy" used to come up a lot when it came to her. I wish Harford County good luck now that she's out there. They'll need it.I don't think she lets anyone use her bathroom. Not sure what she's trying to hide. Also, she had this big smelly dog or dogs in the same room. It was a horrible waste of money.

ThomasTrain1
03-07-20, 23:04
Dear all, thanks for the tips over time, today had a good time at VIP. The prices can be NY prices, having partaken there in the past. But the quality was also comparable, drew Angie who is a sweetie. Damage $. 4 only because that's what I walked in with. For the full hour and services it can run from $. 9 to $$. 1 (50+ or 70+).

MisterBred
03-09-20, 19:35
This place is back in action, new MMS. Went in for the hour, drew an unattractive granny. TS was nothing special. Massage was subpar. Flip came and a titty fuck was offered. I was very unimpressed so I just went for the standard HE finish. Damage was $. 5, . 7 to the house and. 8 tip. I literally was ready to go within 40 minutes. Mama noticed and made sure she introduced me to the two new girls on the way out. I met DeeDee, a cute petite spinner who's set of man mades justifies such a name. I was also introduced to Tina, another beauty who does not have as much up top but had a very nice shape overall. Then Mama walked me out and told me more new girls were coming this week and to make sure I come back. Happy hunting guys.

As always be safe, fellow mongers.

WillBarnes
03-11-20, 20:07
Sophia, maybe 40's cute, tight bod.

Boy I'm telling you menu is wide open.

Bought 30 minutes then negotiated extras.

Just what I wanted and needed.

ThomasTrain1
03-11-20, 22:40
Sophia, maybe 40's cute, tight bod.

Boy I'm telling you menu is wide open.

Bought 30 minutes then negotiated extras.

Just what I wanted and needed.Agree, I can hear her saying. "You take care of me. I take care of you".

MrJusnupin1
03-12-20, 06:10
Agree, I can hear her saying. "You take care of me. I take care of you"Perhaps s a little bit more info on this Sophia please? Having trouble finding it.

Tsuscrumhalf
03-12-20, 13:24
Perhaps s a little bit more info on this Sophia please? Having trouble finding it.Harford Rd.

Dead Freddie's.

Fenwick bakery.

General vicinity.

Fuzby69
03-13-20, 16:38
Went by today and 2 cops in a dark blue Chevy caprice sitting out front. Saw their best. Was approaching and was going to knock when cop asked me what I'm doing. Told him nothing and he responded keep on walking. I live around the corner from there and had an idea the place was getting hot. They were busted when lulu ran the place. Just wanted to report to you guys.

DeCoria
03-13-20, 19:13
Was just wondering if AMPs were offering lower prices due to the CV crisis.

Fuzby69
03-18-20, 15:04
I know this msm very well and wanted to see one of her girls and was told she was isolated at an address that I know. Said it was in reference to the virus. Definitely concerned for my health now. Some how I'm going to get checked out. Will report back. Play safe people.

LuvARub88
03-18-20, 21:15
Was just wondering if AMPs were offering lower prices due to the CV crisis.NO discount. But upon leaving. You have your choice of a bottle of water. Or a roll of singly ply toilet paper.

Scumbler
03-19-20, 22:40
Looks like game over, guys. All the establishments I frequent have closed and many of the providers have returned to NY to be with family and friends.

No one knows how long this will last or if business will ever return to normal.

In the meantime, stay safe. Your health is all you've got.

Bullett64
03-20-20, 05:47
An excellent explanation of how the coronavirus works:

https://youtu.be/BtN-goy9VOY

Fuzby69
03-20-20, 06:28
Couple places shut down. Know 1 Asian girl in isolation at a house. Also most don't change the bedding on the tables. Anyone who frequents places on the regular knows this. Talked to a few MSM and no people in rotation period. Be safe and use your big head.

KDogg76
03-26-20, 07:57
Does anyone know of any AMPs that are still operating? Thanks in advance.

Fuzby69
03-29-20, 07:53
Went to a place last night. Girl had 6 people yesterday and when I was done the sheet was strained out and put back in place. As much as I like going I must stop now. Pretty much girl had the I don't give a shit attitude. I am a procrastinator but now I am done for now. Know a girl that has shut her place down and has isolated. I think she may be ill. I called her personal number and says she is done. Only god knows what will happen with all this virus shit.

Member #6126
03-29-20, 09:48
Surprised providers have hot resorted to glory hole and or milking table would certainly cut down on infectious spread of virus.

ThomasTrain1
03-29-20, 23:35
Indeed strange times for AMP fanatics, or just massage fanatics. All the skin contact is NOT good from a Coronavirus perspective. The provider should do the 20 sec handwashing like CDC suggests (between finger, etc), wear a mask at a minimum. They should allow you to shower on site AT THE end. You might wear a mask too, although it's not really that protective, it mostly prevents spread by someone with symptoms. I had an experience this week. Preferred provider contacted by WeChat. Her place in the 5# of BelAir Rd was blacked out (OPEN sign dark). But she is a friend now, let me in, had regular clothes, said had "nothing for 2 weeks". We got to it, while we were doing the reconnaisance in the nude on top of the table, some old dude came up stairs and walked in (WTF. He left and said "I'm next". She explained, flustered, that it was "the rent". Not sure what to believe, it could be true. She locked the door. Pounded her good, $. 3, kind of a bargain. She wore a mask at all times, she didn't feel had a temperature but she was sweaty at the end. We use alcohol spray all over me then. Not sure it was worth it. This will be going on for months, that is the epidemiological modelling, nothing will be normal until mid-late summer. Suggest use your contacts built over time, and then proceed at your own risk. This is a nasty and sticky bug. This is F-you gentlemen.

Fuzby69
03-30-20, 07:05
Glad to see I'm not the only one who double parked. Amy pulls this shit all the time. Yes the sheets are soiled and not changed. She is closed now but hope they get new help. She has been there for 3 months since new year's. Plays games trust me. Been put on hold before when I got there first in the past while she attempts to fuck others. Lest there before. The white paper cloth covers are left to dry on upper rail after every use. This is happening at another location on Belair.

JamesGlia
04-08-20, 10:06
I'll be coming down from out of state. Are any places open? RL seems to be the popular choice but I'm not sure anything I'd open. Any help appreciated.

Otto Man
04-08-20, 10:35
I'll be coming down from out of state. Are any places open? RL seems to be the popular choice but I'm not sure anything I'd open. Any help appreciated.Nope. Nothing open.

MDFootLover
04-08-20, 10:59
I'll be coming down from out of state. Are any places open? RL seems to be the popular choice but I'm not sure anything I'd open. Any help appreciated.There's one on w. Bel air in Aberdeen open as of last week. The sign says closed but if you call, they'll let you in. This one is only HE nothing extra.

JamesGlia
04-08-20, 12:37
There's one on w. Bel air in Aberdeen open as of last week. The sign says closed but if you call, they'll let you in. This one is only HE nothing extra.Ok, thank you. I will hope things change in the weeks ahead.

JazzMan29
04-08-20, 13:23
She is an above average FBSM provider in Lutherville / Timonium area. I haven't seen her in two years, and that is about the last date of her latest ad posting. I called her number yesterday and it went into voicemail. She doesn't like texting. When I called today it said number was not accepting phone calls.

Does anyone know if she has a new number, or if she is taking a break from massages? I'd appreciate any help you could give me.

Thank you,

Jazz.

Fuzby69
04-08-20, 17:18
Agree with others. All places I know are closed. In lieu of that have made good escort connections near me that provide better service than the parlors. Most chicks are giving regulars discount. Def a good game changer for me. Any regular of AMP know the places are dirty. Definitely a concern. If you been hitting any of these places for a while you get what I'm saying. Be safe.

BonsaiBoner
04-10-20, 19:06
Yeah I'm with ya on this. I wish I did have a good number. Been about 2 years since I've seen her also. And haven't seen an ad in I don't know how long. She most definitely was a treat.

=JazzMan29;4735818]She is an above average FBSM provider in Lutherville / Timonium area. I haven't seen her in two years, and that is about the last date of her latest ad posting. I called her number yesterday and it went into voicemail. She doesn't like texting. When I called today it said number was not accepting phone calls.

Does anyone know if she has a new number, or if she is taking a break from massages? I'd appreciate any help you could give me.

Thank you,

Jazz.

Rolling Stoned
05-08-20, 18:34
Never been there before, drove past because they still have ads on CXG. Drawn venetian blinds from top to bottom on all windows but I figured if I called they would let me in. Reversed course and didn't pull the trigger. Anyone know their menu and fees? I didn't feel good enough to fly in blind with all the weirdness going on. Thanks in advance.

MDFootLover
05-08-20, 22:04
Never been there before, drove past because they still have ads on CXG. Drawn venetian blinds from top to bottom on all windows but I figured if I called they would let me in. Reversed course and didn't pull the trigger. Anyone know their menu and fees? I didn't feel good enough to fly in blind with all the weirdness going on. Thanks in advance.It's nothing special, I've been there a few times. Hand only, no extras and they want the tip first. Last time the lady asked for $. 9 for the hand, I laughed and started to walk out, she said she'll do a discount so I said. 3 and she did it.

Rolling Stoned
05-09-20, 19:29
It's nothing special, I've been there a few times. Hand only, no extras and they want the tip first. Last time the lady asked for $. 9 for the hand, I laughed and started to walk out, she said she'll do a discount so I said. 3 and she did it.Thanks for the quick reply- $. 9? Thats laughable. Seriously though how is the talent? I made the mistake of Loch Raven & Joppa and that was a big mistake (talent wise).

Hillman86
05-11-20, 08:46
Been since February since I hit my go to in The Burnie on the 2nd floor. Lately been tempted to use the condo / apartment service. Those have always been a roll of the dice. Haven't done those since 2014. Seem like that still the case. May take a shot and report back.

Waahoo
05-11-20, 13:55
Thanks for the quick reply- $. 9? Thats laughable. Seriously though how is the talent? I made the mistake of Loch Raven & Joppa and that was a big mistake (talent wise).Just best to avoid. Michelle has been there forever. Sounds like her MO. She wants max cash for min effort, and everything is an upsell. The last time I was there, she answered the door and I left! Just so you know, the place down the road by the karate studio (39x3 maybe) is owned bey the same group.

Waahoo.

Bas9841
05-11-20, 20:49
First time couple months back LS, place was sketchy but the old Asian lady was cool. The girl Tina made good conversation and had great titties which she let me play with. Since it was my first time didn't know how to ask for more than a HJ she agreed next time I come she can do FS.

Binggo3
05-12-20, 11:02
Been since February since I hit my go to in The Burnie on the 2nd floor. Lately been tempted to use the condo / apartment service. Those have always been a roll of the dice. Haven't done those since 2014. Seem like that still the case. May take a shot and report back.If you have any luck or info on a condo service please let me know. I have been looking for a good one since my old favorite closed down. I have tried the airport scene a few times, but it's just to far.

Thanks.

CoinDad
05-12-20, 14:59
She told me she can't figure out why guys come expecting "that type of behavior" and I' said well your pics suggest something fun is going to happen especially since you post on every adult site The guys use. And she said she gets reviews removed if she sees them.I am looking for contact info on this lady can someone help beware of her she made comments on hiya app about my phone number check your number If you have contact info please pm me.

LuvARub88
05-12-20, 17:03
I am looking for contact info on this lady can someone help beware of her she made comments on hiya app about my phone number check your number If you have contact info please pm me.I never pulled the trigger. But did contact her a few years ago. When she had dogs staying with her. Didn't do it. It seemed the price of admission if nothing happened. Was well above and beyond the price of the best massage in the universe. And then she needs screening? WTF?? I go get a legit massage. They just need an appointment time? And WTF is a cuddle session?

If someone has had anything. I wish they would speak up.

MDFootLover
05-12-20, 20:49
I never pulled the trigger. But did contact her a few years ago. When she had dogs staying with her. Didn't do it. It seemed the price of admission if nothing happened. Was well above and beyond the price of the best massage in the universe. And then she needs screening? WTF?? I go get a legit massage. They just need an appointment time? And WTF is a cuddle session?

If someone has had anything. I wish they would speak up.Now she also has an only fans and says she'll do dick ratings.

CoinDad
05-12-20, 21:20
Now she also has an only fans and says she'll do dick ratings.She posted comments on my number on an app called hiya I saw her many years ago in glen burnie she is a nut said she wouldn't see me I am scary then went on to post negative comments I had removed everyone should look up there number on the app to see if anyone left comments this lady is a waste very odd probably some psychiatric disorder.

CoinDad
05-12-20, 21:22
I never pulled the trigger. But did contact her a few years ago. When she had dogs staying with her. Didn't do it. It seemed the price of admission if nothing happened. Was well above and beyond the price of the best massage in the universe. And then she needs screening? WTF?? I go get a legit massage. They just need an appointment time? And WTF is a cuddle session?

If someone has had anything. I wish they would speak up.I said the same thing for a massage just a massage and she eludes to more why screening was topless pics why sell videos or so called naughty I am confused.

ChrlieBrown
05-18-20, 10:38
I have been using the one working out of an Apt for over two years now with mixed results. I have a new burner phone and reached out to them. They did not recognize the new number so I gave them the old one. She told me when I was there last. I was surprised to know they have kept very detailed information about clients. So if you're not using a burner think again. I am glad I do not park near the building, they made be recording plates.

ThomasTrain1
05-18-20, 19:07
I have been using the one working out of an Apt for over two years now with mixed results. I have a new burner phone and reached out to them. They did not recognize the new number so I gave them the old one. She told me when I was there last. I was surprised to know they have kept very detailed information about clients. So if you're not using a burner think again. I am glad I do not park near the building, they made be recording plates.I have several masseuse atf on speed dial, and in we chat which is monitored by the Chinese government. Their messages are all Christian stuff Not much that can happen with that except to get that call in the middle of the night so I keep phone close. Used to have burners but it's so much work. Now just client X.

Jgm1291
05-28-20, 13:50
https://adultsearch.com/maryland/baltimore/body-rubs/1433240 I finally visited her a two months ago after years of texting back and forth. She's definitely not cheap, but she and I had a good time. YMMV. I like women much older than me (She's at least 30+ years older than I am). So it was fun. I plan to see her again sometime soon.

BMoreDog69
05-28-20, 17:55
Very risky. The apps have access to all kinds of personal data, from when you registered your phone, contacts, etc.

I have gotten real-life info on a number of ladies that used "privacy" apps on a personal phone. Just don't do it, unless you can afford to have your info leaked to someone.

I have several masseuse atf on speed dial, and in we chat which is monitored by the Chinese government. Their messages are all Christian stuff Not much that can happen with that except to get that call in the middle of the night so I keep phone close. Used to have burners but it's so much work. Now just client X.

Tsuscrumhalf
05-28-20, 22:33
https://adultsearch.com/maryland/baltimore/body-rubs/1433240 I finally visited her a two months ago after years of texting back and forth. She's definitely not cheap, but she and I had a good time. YMMV. I like women much older than me (She's at least 30+ years older than I am). So it was fun. I plan to see her again sometime soon.What services were on the menu?

MHassan
05-29-20, 03:26
https://adultsearch.com/maryland/baltimore/body-rubs/1433240 I finally visited her a two months ago after years of texting back and forth. She's definitely not cheap, but she and I had a good time. YMMV. I like women much older than me (She's at least 30+ years older than I am). So it was fun. I plan to see her again sometime soon.What was the finish? She says no FS in her ad but you say she's not cheap. Is oral on the menu or simply a rub and hand release?

Jgm1291
05-31-20, 03:31
What was the finish? She says no FS in her ad but you say she's not cheap. Is oral on the menu or simply a rub and hand release?Yeah it's just a rub and hand release. I don't necessary look for oral at times. I just enjoyed an older sexy woman giving me an HJ.

ValJean999
06-01-20, 15:38
Can anyone speak to the validity of this one? I am a bit paranoid these days.

https://bodyrubshop.com/ads/bj-spacial-2hr-for-70-and-no-rush__1591020221-40468482

Tsuscrumhalf
06-01-20, 20:54

https://bodyrubshop.com/ads/bj-spacial-2hr-for-70-and-no-rush__1591020221-40468482With prices THAT low, and an email address rather than phone # . Looks like scam to me.

BrightLeaf
06-02-20, 10:30
What was the finish? She says no FS in her ad but you say she's not cheap. Is oral on the menu or simply a rub and hand release?She been around a long time. She takes break. I am sure she mentioned her health. Trying to make you fell bad so you tip better. PM me if you want.

EyeSpi
06-02-20, 11:11
You can search the email address and see the various advertisements, no hits on the pic search.

With prices THAT low, and an email address rather than phone # . Looks like scam to me.

MHassan
06-02-20, 12:41

https://bodyrubshop.com/ads/bj-spacial-2hr-for-70-and-no-rush__1591020221-40468482100% scam. Big red flags mentioning overt sex acts in the ad and an email instead of a phone number.

Cusip21
06-02-20, 23:00

https://bodyrubshop.com/ads/bj-spacial-2hr-for-70-and-no-rush__1591020221-40468482Ad has already been pulled. That was quick!

EyeSpi
06-05-20, 09:43
Back to work Girls!

ThomasTrain1
06-05-20, 22:41
Back to work Girls!Open today. Regular massage and ending but felt x10 better due to drought ending.

SagerFromNY
06-06-20, 11:04
Open today. Regular massage and ending but felt x10 better due to drought ending.What is the damage?

SagerFromNY
06-06-20, 11:05
Open today. Regular massage and ending but felt x10 better due to drought ending.More details on the encounter please.

ThomasTrain1
06-07-20, 09:52
More details on the encounter please.Its back to normal at Youni except she wears a mask and takes your temp when you come in, you have mask too but I took it off laying down, everything else same.

Sniffer151
06-09-20, 20:39
Anyone know if RL is open?

JazzMan29
06-09-20, 21:08
Anyone know if RL is open?See recent posting in Columbia / Jessup forum.

DCHung
06-11-20, 07:09
Anyone know if RL is open?Yes open but make sure to call to make an appointment.

StayAnonymous
06-11-20, 10:37
Open today. Regular massage and ending but felt x10 better due to drought ending.Is this a FS sorta place or just HE? Any standouts there?

ThomasTrain1
06-13-20, 06:47
Is this a FS sorta place or just HE? Any standouts there?No regulars there. They seem to rotate frequently. No standouts that I've seen. Just walked in to break the drought. Good enough. As usual YMMV.

ThomasTrain1
06-13-20, 19:34
Foot is open too. Drew Lily, young and enthusiastic. Vigorous massage everywhere except in the nether parts. At least good effort. Friendly but not much experience. Damage $60 for hour, + minor tip. Kung Fu in Padonia my next stop. Similar experience there in past, deep massage gets excruciatingly close, but no cigar.

GuideFan34
06-14-20, 20:07
Foot is open too. Drew Lily, young and enthusiastic. Vigorous massage everywhere except in the nether parts. At least good effort. Friendly but not much experience. Damage $60 for hour, + minor tip. Kung Fu in Padonia my next stop. Similar experience there in past, deep massage gets excruciatingly close, but no cigar.Last time I went to the new Kung Fu location, the sheets were practically see through and it seemed like SS was no longer encouraged. Same experience?

GuideFan34
06-15-20, 09:35
Last time I went to the new Kung Fu location, the sheets were practically see through and it seemed like SS was no longer encouraged. Same experience?Sorry, meant curtains.

Rolling Stoned
06-16-20, 20:44
Like normal except temp read, free mask if needed, squirt of sanitizer at entance. Great rub with lots of "ball-milking" (whatever you call the grab the boys from behind maneuver that makes me feel like a very lucky animal. Followed by flip with little small talk that included NO NEGOTIATION. Ended with a determined HJ with happy banter. Very good vibe, would repeat. . 4 entrance tipped. 4 for good will.

Youngster83
06-18-20, 12:49
Like normal except temp read, free mask if needed, squirt of sanitizer at entance. Great rub with lots of "ball-milking" (whatever you call the grab the boys from behind maneuver that makes me feel like a very lucky animal. Followed by flip with little small talk that included NO NEGOTIATION. Ended with a determined HJ with happy banter. Very good vibe, would repeat. . 4 entrance tipped. 4 for good will.More details of where this is or a link please.

Ignatius369
06-19-20, 06:40
I believe this is the place:

https://youni-wellness-spa-massage-therapist.business.site/?utm_source=gmb&utm_medium=referral

More details of where this is or a link please.

Java0013
06-19-20, 10:32
I believe this is the place:

https://youni-wellness-spa-massage-therapist.business.site/?utm_source=gmb&utm_medium=referralIggy, you are too kind. Come on Youngster, you got to do a little investigation here especially when the name of the place is in the title. Stay safe fellas.

Piehole
06-19-20, 10:55
Like normal except temp read, free mask if needed, squirt of sanitizer at entance. Great rub with lots of "ball-milking" (whatever you call the grab the boys from behind maneuver that makes me feel like a very lucky animal. Followed by flip with little small talk that included NO NEGOTIATION. Ended with a determined HJ with happy banter. Very good vibe, would repeat. . 4 entrance tipped. 4 for good will.Japanese ladies?

SoloWalk
06-19-20, 12:54
Like normal except temp read, free mask if needed, squirt of sanitizer at entance. Great rub with lots of "ball-milking" (whatever you call the grab the boys from behind maneuver that makes me feel like a very lucky animal. Followed by flip with little small talk that included NO NEGOTIATION. Ended with a determined HJ with happy banter. Very good vibe, would repeat. . 4 entrance tipped. 4 for good will.It always amazes me how members find places like this. I'm probably inexperienced and don't know as much about the hobby as I think. I'd just like to say thanks for info like this because I would never know about places like this without your contributions. If I read that correctly, fun is less than 1.0? If so I'm going to have to visit there and get a massage as soon as I can!

Out of curiosity, how do senior members go about finding places like this? I wouldn't even know where to look on my own. There's websites that advertise girls and places, but still.

Feel free to DM if these kind of questions are too specific. I'm looking to get back in the hobby after "breaking the dam". I'll report when I can.

Thanks.

Rolling Stoned
06-19-20, 21:03
It always amazes me how members find places like this. I'm probably inexperienced and don't know as much about the hobby as I think. I'd just like to say thanks for info like this because I would never know about places like this without your contributions. If I read that correctly, fun is less than 1.0? If so I'm going to have to visit there and get a massage as soon as I can!

Out of curiosity, how do senior members go about finding places like this? I wouldn't even know where to look on my own. There's websites that advertise girls and places, but still.

Feel free to DM if these kind of questions are too specific. I'm looking to get back in the hobby after "breaking the dam". I'll report when I can.

Thanks.Any adventures I have had do not contain new information to this board. RTFF and all will be revealed. Yes, all fun was had <100.40+40 is the usual for 1/2 hour.

AirRade
06-20-20, 06:41
The site had a mixture of spam and legit ads, mostly rubs, but not as bad as EB or mega.

WillBarnes
06-21-20, 10:28
There's a mature lady from Mozambique doing massages out of her apartment in Silver Spring. She's probably late 40's, not much to look at and not a great masseuse either. But she is reasonably priced. You can get a 30 minute light massage with HJ for point 5. No other extras available. She wears a mask right now the whole time. She wears a night gown kinda thing and will not remove it. She does allow me to roam a bit though. I'm only sharing her info with contributing seniors or those who have info to trade.

Member #6126
06-27-20, 11:40
Went to the muched taIked about spa on BeIair Rd Had a young attractive girI named Anna very atheIetic buiId. Gave poor massage but was transfixed on my junk the whoIe time. And she encouraged groping. Eager for a tip. NaiIs aIittIe Ionger then standard therapist. So I started to think this might be a good provider who might open the menu. The down side is that mamasan is aways peaking in. Maybe just my imagination going back for an hour and try again. Anybody eIse get that vibe from her.

Waahoo
06-28-20, 18:03
Went to the muched taIked about spa on BeIair Rd Had a young attractive girI named Anna very atheIetic buiId. Gave poor massage but was transfixed on my junk the whoIe time. And she encouraged groping. Eager for a tip. NaiIs aIittIe Ionger then standard therapist. So I started to think this might be a good provider who might open the menu. The down side is that mamasan is aways peaking in. Maybe just my imagination going back for an hour and try again. Anybody eIse get that vibe from her.Saw her yesterday. Was playful right out of the gate. Same basic experience as MassagaMe. So, so massage but lots of groping and playing by both of us. She didn't allow utc roaming though. Had to mask up, hand sanitizer and temp check to enter, but no mask during massage. She wore hers the whole time, but I got her to remove it for a few seconds so I could see her face. Great time was had by all. Only negative was during her clean up. Changed the paper, but not the bedding itself.

Waahoo.

Tsuscrumhalf
06-29-20, 17:42
Went there this morning about 1030. Drew? Yuki / Youkie? Great little body. Showed me her face. Took mask off for a few seconds as I undressed. So so massage but lots of roaming over clothing. Did an hour. . 6 house fee. While roaming over clothing, unhooked bra. Lifted shirt. Cute little A / B range. Lotsa touching & nipple play allowed. She climbed on top & did some grinding w yoga pants on. Boobies in my face. Hands went down Back of yoga Pants to a nice butt. Was able to pull her up & get a finger in. She enjoyed that. Think she may have climaxed from finger & nipple sucking. She quivered & then we did some titty F'ing. She kept pants & shirt on. Just not fully. Finished w oil & her hands. No negotiation. Overall. Tons of fun. Lots of giggling. Will absolutely repeat.

BCSFan
07-01-20, 12:00
Went to Youni which has been reported on here previously. Got a cute girl, about early 30's. Temp taken and hands sanitized right when you walk in. Mask required the whole time. Decent massage, girl was friendly and not just going through the motions. Anyway, I found it hard to figure out what was on the menu with the language barrier. Fairly new to AMP hobby, this was fourth or fifth time. Ended up not getting anything extra besides HJ. Not a waste of money / time though.

M1951
07-01-20, 19:31
Visit 127 about a couple days ago. The masseuse was a little on the heavy side in her 40's I would say. She started the massage normal stuff down your back and do on. The interesting part on the flip she tells me 4 for a HJ and I'm supposed to tip her 2 because boss gets hour fee. I look at her and tell touch nothing. So she proceeded for about another 5 minutes. She left the room and came back with a water. She hung around waiting for tip. I told her if she wasn't so demanding I would have tip her but now you can go see boss for tip.

Repeat no way.

Waahoo
07-01-20, 22:20
Visit 127 about a couple days ago. The masseuse was a little on the heavy side in her 40's I would say. She started the massage normal stuff down your back and do on. The interesting part on the flip she tells me 4 for a HJ and I'm supposed to tip her 2 because boss gets hour fee. I look at her and tell touch nothing. So she proceeded for about another 5 minutes. She left the room and came back with a water. She hung around waiting for tip. I told her if she wasn't so demanding I would have tip her but now you can go see boss for tip.

Repeat no way.That place is known for those actions. They are also in cahoots with 3913 by the tattoo joint. Avoid them both. I have much better luck at the places by HD. The place down past harbor freight is good too.

Waahoo
07-06-20, 01:15
Was out and about this weekend. Drove past 1413 in Harford County. Very overgrown and unkept. Looks like this one won't be back. I'll let it be known if things change.

Waahoo.

MDFootLover
07-06-20, 08:13
Was out and about this weekend. Drove past 1413 in Harford County. Very overgrown and unkept. Looks like this one won't be back. I'll let it be known if things change.

Waahoo.Yeah I've been checking on 1413 for months and I think it's gone for good. We also.

Lost 2 of the ones on 40, the one in edgewood, and the one by Home Depot.

Waahoo
07-06-20, 20:03
Yeah I've been checking on 1413 for months and I think it's gone for good. We also.

Lost 2 of the ones on 40, the one in edgewood, and the one by Home Depot.The one down past Harbor Freight? I always had a good time there. What about the one in the red building a little past the Depot on same side? It was decent as well.

Waahoo.

MDFootLover
07-06-20, 23:53
The one down past Harbor Freight? I always had a good time there. What about the one in the red building a little past the Depot on same side? It was decent as well.

Waahoo.Yeah as of last week, I still haven't seen any lights on at the one past harbor freight. The one past Home Depot by sand pebble is also still closed.

OneIron15
07-07-20, 09:39
Yeah as of last week, I still haven't seen any lights on at the one past harbor freight. The one past Home Depot by sand pebble is also still closed.Past Harbor Freight? Is that the one that is in the little shopping center by the tattoo place?

There is "Relax Js" by the car lot and the adult bookstore. Never tried it.

MDFootLover
07-07-20, 10:56
Past Harbor Freight? Is that the one that is in the little shopping center by the tattoo place?

There is "Relax Js" by the car lot and the adult bookstore. Never tried it.It's 7-11, tattoo studio and the massage place.

Mongerian
07-07-20, 16:11
Up in Delaware they have been leaving the open lights off I guess to not draw attention.

I sampled Youni today, got Emily, nice massage and left happy, a little bit of roaming but didn't last too long in my excitement so didn't go further, ha.

Yeah as of last week, I still haven't seen any lights on at the one past harbor freight. The one past Home Depot by sand pebble is also still closed.

Waahoo
07-09-20, 22:34
It's 7-11, tattoo studio and the massage place.Drove by tonight and the open sign was lit, as well as the place by the car lot. The one at Sand pebble looked like it was being worked on / cleaned out.

Waahoo.

KimchiloverZ69
07-10-20, 16:44
Like normal except temp read, free mask if needed, squirt of sanitizer at entance. Great rub with lots of "ball-milking" (whatever you call the grab the boys from behind maneuver that makes me feel like a very lucky animal. Followed by flip with little small talk that included NO NEGOTIATION. Ended with a determined HJ with happy banter. Very good vibe, would repeat. . 4 entrance tipped. 4 for good will.Great place, very friendly and clean. But nothing more than HE from what I can tell.

MDFootLover
07-10-20, 17:37
Drove by tonight and the open sign was lit, as well as the place by the car lot. The one at Sand pebble looked like it was being worked on / cleaned out.

Waahoo.Thanks for the update, I went to the one by the car lot Wednesday, usual HJ finish, I've never had any extras at that one though.

AdamSteele
07-10-20, 19:56
Hey guys! I'm brand new to the hobby and looking for a recommendation non where to go for my first visit?

I'm not interested in full service, but wouldn't mind a nice BJ (over a HJ, but still willing for that if no other).

What is / are there normal tip? I don't want to insult the ladies, but want to pay reasonable to afford another visit .

MDFootLover
07-10-20, 22:20
Hey guys! I'm brand new to the hobby and looking for a recommendation non where to go for my first visit?

I'm not interested in full service, but wouldn't mind a nice BJ (over a HJ, but still willing for that if no other).

What is / are there normal tip? I don't want to insult the ladies, but want to pay reasonable to afford another visit .What area are you located? It'll help with someone giving a recommendation. And normal HJ finish is a $40 tip.

Alasqano
07-11-20, 03:24
...normal HJ finish is a $40 tip.Someone should be sure to pass that message along to 3221 if they ever reopen. They seem to think it's $.

FapAway5592
07-12-20, 11:54
Went two days ago, temp check and sanitizer. Took me to a room, no nudity or face at all. Good massage. Some touching on my part she didn't play along. Surprisingly great massage. A lot of ass / ball play. . 4 for the half. On the flip she asked for 50 for the HJ. I obliged. Anybody know if they do ts's there? I'd go back for the hour if they did. Will repeat!

MikeBalt1
07-12-20, 23:21
Hey all, passed by this place a bunch of times but have not ventured in yet. Seems like newer place. Anyone have any info or experience to share?

Thanks.

Stay safe and healthy all!

VicariouslyNew
07-15-20, 16:09
Its open.

They got a new girl named Yomue (or w / e).

They check your temp, and temp the girl for you before you can take it off.

Def helped scratched my itch.

Does anyone have info on 40X Crain?

AdamSteele
07-15-20, 17:13
What area are you located? It'll help with someone giving a recommendation. And normal HJ finish is a $40 tip.Bel Air / Edgewood / Aberdeen.

Thanks!

Youngster83
07-16-20, 12:39
Its open.

They got a new girl named Yomue (or w / e).

They check your temp, and temp the girl for you before you can take it off.

Def helped scratched my itch.

Does anyone have info on 40X Crain?No shower, only hand is offered. Front room is cool but the back gets hot.

Fugazi5723
07-19-20, 04:32
Sorry I've been meaning to update but ya know how it is. Will report in most recent order.

711* saw sophia for an hr. It was my bday so I had some fun. $. 6 for full service plus threw in a tip to take a pic or two. Definitly worth it, older but nice tight body.

391* abingdon, been a couple times. Nice table shower for. 65 but limited menu.

280* pulaski hwy, decent young girls but always no more HJ.

141* foutain grn rd, over priced and very weak. 65 with only HJ on the menu.

Hrdndp
07-19-20, 12:52
Hey all, passed by this place a bunch of times but have not ventured in yet. Seems like newer place. Anyone have any info or experience to share?

Thanks.

Stay safe and healthy all!If your looking for just a great massage then you will be fine.

Alasqano
07-20-20, 00:41
711* saw sophia for an hr. It was my bday so I had some fun. $. 6 for full service plus threw in a tip to take a pic or two.Is that $ plus the. 6 to house, or $. 6 on top of the. 6 to house?

SiDizzle
07-23-20, 15:53
First time poster. Whats up everyone? I've been dabbling in the scene for about a year, just now getting the hang of things. Went to check out a spot in wood lawn that didn't disappoint. Area was nice, apartment was clean and smelled good. Only thing is I had to wait when I got there even though I called ahead of time. Damage was $$ Could've been cheaper but rookie mistake. Let me touch and got two FBSM for about a hr. I can post more reviews of providers I've seen but also looking for recommendations! I'm in the Columbia / ellicott city area. She looked just like her pics too! B Will be back.

(https://adultsearch.com/maryland/baltimore/female-escorts/1404274).

Member #6126
07-24-20, 11:27
Since no body gave the green light on the Blasian this morning in escort forum. I stopped by Belair rd. Been there a lot. Drew Helen great massage. Wish I had hour- the tease is not much. But she makes up for it on the flip. Examining junior with her face very close has he passed the finish line. Got to love that. English is good said be there for 6 months. Has a sense of humor. Lots of covid precaution. Didn't encourage roaming but didn't complain about it. Only negative she was talking to girl outside room think they were looking for something. Hate that shit but didn't last long.

BigT5
07-25-20, 02:12
Sorry I've been meaning to update but ya know how it is. Will report in most recent order.

711* saw sophia for an hr. It was my bday so I had some fun. $. 6 for full service plus threw in a tip to take a pic or two. Definitly worth it, older but nice tight body.

391* abingdon, been a couple times. Nice table shower for. 65 but limited menu.

280* pulaski hwy, decent young girls but always no more HJ.

141* foutain grn rd, over priced and very weak. 65 with only HJ on the menu.Would also like to know was it total $. 60 or $ . 60 plus house also you got an address would like to check it out.

BigT5
07-25-20, 02:17
Went two days ago, temp check and sanitizer. Took me to a room, no nudity or face at all. Good massage. Some touching on my part she didn't play along. Surprisingly great massage. A lot of ass / ball play. . 4 for the half. On the flip she asked for 50 for the HJ. I obliged. Anybody know if they do ts's there? I'd go back for the hour if they did. Will repeat!If I recall there is no Ts and it's definitely limited menu. If you go a lot they let you roam but nothing to much just typical happy.

Mbator6993
07-25-20, 13:45
First time poster. Whats up everyone? I've been dabbling in the scene for about a year, just now getting the hang of things. Went to check out a spot in wood lawn that didn't disappoint. Area was nice, apartment was clean and smelled good. Only thing is I had to wait when I got there even though I called ahead of time. Damage was $$ Could've been cheaper but rookie mistake. Let me touch and got two FBSM for about a hr. I can post more reviews of providers I've seen but also looking for recommendations! I'm in the Columbia / ellicott city area. She looked just like her pics too! B Will be back.

(https://adultsearch.com/maryland/baltimore/female-escorts/1404274).Thanks for the review. I've been looking to see her as well, but couldn't find any info when searching her number.

BigGuy1977
07-26-20, 10:01
Anyone have any intel on 8640 re-opening status? I have had some very good times there. From some posts in the past in this forum, it seems that not everyone has had the same success. However, with one provider there, I have enjoyed some great massages and finishes. They have not answered the phone since March. On the door there is a sign about renovations that appears to have been there since March. Anyone know anything?

MarlinMan
07-26-20, 12:51
Stopped by 7954 in Glen Burnie. Met at door by masam. Took my temperature and made sure I had mask on. Did half hour at. 5 , had to put name and phone number on paper. Make up anything you want.

Rex came in and put her name on paper as well. With OK next to names. I guess some type of BS Covid tracing. Rex is thin but nice tits. Only been there about 3 weeks. Quick teasing massage and flip. I mentioned for BJ. She nodded and got a cover. HJ to get Jr stiff and slipped it on with her mouth. She really lacks skill. It was just up / down with mouth barely gripping. Might have been OK bare but covered it was not good.

She stripped down and sat on my face. Think she had better time in 69 than I did. I finally asked her to finish me with HJ. This she did very well. I think FS is on menu. I don't normally ask for that first time meeting a woman. Dressed and out the door in about 30 minutes. I tipped. 8 - she was OK with that.

Draman
07-27-20, 22:35
New to the hobby for a place like Youni do you call And make a appointment first or do they just take walk-ins?

FaceDownPro
07-31-20, 08:22
So I normally shop on the street but decided I want to switch lanes. Hit a spot in Glen Bernie. Got a decent massage but on the flip, I bitched up and started thinking of everything that could go wrong. I'll jump back out there so I can give a real report. But have a good laugh at the failed mission. LOL.

DCHung
07-31-20, 08:55
New to the hobby for a place like Youni do you call And make a appointment first or do they just take walk-ins?Best to just call and make an appointment.

BigDaddyC1
07-31-20, 14:34
Stopped by 7954. Met at door by masam. Took my temperature and made sure I had mask on. Did half hour at. 5 , had to put name and phone number on paper. Make up anything you want.

Rex came in and put her name on paper as well. With OK next to names. I guess some type of BS Covid tracing. Rex is thin but nice tits. Only been there about 3 weeks. Quick teasing massage and flip. I mentioned for BJ. She nodded and got a cover. HJ to get Jr stiff and slipped it on with her mouth. She really lacks skill. It was just up / down with mouth barely gripping. Might have been OK bare but covered it was not good.

She stripped down and sat on my face. Think she had better time in 69 than I did. I finally asked her to finish me with HJ. This she did very well. I think FS is on menu. I don't normally ask for that first time meeting a woman. Dressed and out the door in about 30 minutes. I tipped. 8 - she was OK with that.Try Pepsi next time. She may be careful at first but repeat visits will be rewarded. My only problem with 7954 is that they normally only have 2 ladies at any given time and they don't seem to rotate.

FirstTimer1
08-01-20, 01:40
Try Pepsi next time. She may be careful at first but repeat visits will be rewarded. My only problem with 7954 is that they normally only have 2 ladies at any given time and they don't seem to rotate.I would second this note. Had a dream with Pepsi a few weeks ago and it went pretty well. I would recommend giving her a try next time you stop in. I've seen throughout the forum though that some individuals say to be careful with this place given the previous history of the area but never felt like anyone was watching me go in.

To each their own.

JudasPreist
08-01-20, 19:45
Took a gamble out in Elkridge after some rumors came through. Just my luck it was open for business. Dropped in and got my temp took with my mask on. Pay. 8 to the house got my change and was courted to a room by mamasan. Sliding doors rooms, no table but nice enough place. Didn't catch the name, didn't care though. She hit all the spots on my back and even walked on it (didn't know that was still a thing!) On the flip the massage a great medium but firm. Asked for tip upfront and I obliged, I mean came this far why not go further. Slid out of her dress and panties gave me good oily nuru slide. Told me I could look but no touchy. Straight flushed my boys in the end and was on my way Paid. 5 for the extras but it was worth it. Take a gamble yourself you might get lucky.

MuffCheese3510
08-03-20, 15:21
Let me start out by saying very, very longtime lurker and first time poster. Not sure why I waited so long to post and most of my experience is in the strip club / escort scene but here goes. I had seen several reviews about this location and this isn't normally my cup of tea but I'm bored on vacation and decided to give it a try. This was mid day on Sunday and the place was very busy I pulled in seconds after another monger. I came in sanitizer and temperature check waited for about 15 minutes then was guided back to the room. Because it was so busy the mamasan actually gave me the massage. This was bad because every time the phone rang or doorbell she would have to leave the room and come back. The massage was pretty good on OTC roaming was encouraged. On the flip she gave nice slow HJ as my preferable BJ was not on the menu. . 6 to the house and. 4 tip. Unsure if I would repeat, really looking for somewhere I can get the whole AMP experience with bbj like the good old days at 905 with Kimberly or even at Padonia / York. Anyway I promise to contribute if anyone has any suggestions much appreciated.

SamEyeAm
08-03-20, 19:27
Hey guys,

Can someone DM me with the addresses of some of the currently open Asian massage parlers in the area?

I used to go to 905 somewhat regularly because it was near my house, but after it closed down and BP was taken down, I'm having trouble finding ads for places that are legit.

Sammy.

HereForThThril
08-04-20, 09:07
Long time hobbiest here, somewhat new to this site. I was a big TER guy, back in the day. I go back to the days of Moonlight Spa in Woodlawn. I've also hit all the Greenbelt shops, plus the normal EC spots like Hana, Lotus, and what used to be Rainbow. I'm heading out this afternoon to try one of the spots you guys have mentioned. Not sure if it's going to be 711 or Youmie (sp? In your experience, who offers the best actual massage? I mean, the extras are always a plus, but today I really want a good rub down?

MuffCheese3510
08-04-20, 14:30
Long time hobbiest here, somewhat new to this site. I was a big TER guy, back in the day. I go back to the days of Moonlight Spa in Woodlawn. I've also hit all the Greenbelt shops, plus the normal EC spots like Hana, Lotus, and what used to be Rainbow. I'm heading out this afternoon to try one of the spots you guys have mentioned. Not sure if it's going to be 711 or Youmie (sp? In your experience, who offers the best actual massage? I mean, the extras are always a plus, but today I really want a good rub downI have been to both and 711 will have much more in the way of extras but the massage at Youni was much better.

Sweetness420
08-04-20, 17:24
This was last week, I'm pretty sure I saw Sophie. So-so massage, as soon as I walked in she basically motioned to ask if I wanted FS. Kinda old place, she is also old. Not my first choice unless I really want FS. Just moved to Baltimore so if anyone else has some suggestions please pm me.

MuffCheese3510
08-04-20, 21:48
OK, so I have been on vacation this week and saw another mongers rec. So I decided to take the plunge and request Pepsi. I'm glad I did this reminded me more of the experiences of old. Very good firm massage with lots of attention paid to the cheeks. Lots of grazing around exit. . 7 for hour house fee and $ tip. Was brought in first for very nice TS with lots of friendly touching. Wound up getting the mic work and negotiated without the cap as this is my preference. Very slow starting all the way north and slowly moving south paying lots and lots of attention to the boys! Her body was on point and out of nowhere she flipped around and threw herself into 69 position. I didn't complain and 5 minutes later not even finished what I came for. Pepsi is a very good provider and makes you feel very comfortable. DATY was actually very clean and enjoyable. This isn't exactly my scene and truth be told I would be in the strip clubs if they were open but I am enjoying my tour de Baltimore AMP.

Muff.

HereForThThril
08-05-20, 14:57
So. Yesterday I ended up heading to 711. Met the older lady at the front door. No one else in the place. She also was the one to give me the massage. Door to the room was open the entire time. Like I said, it was empty, so I didn't really care. The massage was so so. She asked me how I liked it and asked for medium pressure. If that was her version of medium, whoever asks for hard is going to end up leaving there battered and bruised! LOL On the flip it was a no ask standard HJ finish. Nothing else offered, nothing else requested or wanted. Doubt I will go back. Thinking of trying Ace in Elkridge on Friday, based on JudasPriests review. Will report in. Thanks for the info on the best quality massage. I'll be up that way next week and will be sure to check out Youni.

Dagame
08-06-20, 10:36
OK, so I have been on vacation this week and saw another mongers rec. So I decided to take the plunge and request Pepsi. I'm glad I did this reminded me more of the experiences of old. Very good firm massage with lots of attention paid to the cheeks. Lots of grazing around exit. . 7 for hour house fee and $ tip. Was brought in first for very nice TS with lots of friendly touching. Wound up getting the mic work and negotiated without the cap as this is my preference. Very slow starting all the way north and slowly moving south paying lots and lots of attention to the boys! Her body was on point and out of nowhere she flipped around and threw herself into 69 position. I didn't complain and 5 minutes later not even finished what I came for. Pepsi is a very good provider and makes you feel very comfortable. DATY was actually very clean and enjoyable. This isn't exactly my scene and truth be told I would be in the strip clubs if they were open but I am enjoying my tour de Baltimore AMP.

Muff.Hello my good brother,

I'm not familiar with these codes for the specific place I have had a hard time looking for it what is your abbreviation stand for and where is this place I'm looking to find out what Pepsi is all about thanks in advance fellow monger.

SoloWalk
08-06-20, 16:36
Long time hobbiest here, somewhat new to this site. I was a big TER guy, back in the day. I go back to the days of Moonlight Spa in Woodlawn. I've also hit all the Greenbelt shops, plus the normal EC spots like Hana, Lotus, and what used to be Rainbow. I'm heading out this afternoon to try one of the spots you guys have mentioned. Not sure if it's going to be 711 or Youmie (sp? In your experience, who offers the best actual massage? I mean, the extras are always a plus, but today I really want a good rub downI remember years ago when Moonlight in Woodlawn was open. That and Jade Heart Health were my favorites to go to. I miss those parlors and Covid hasn't made things any easier for travel or finding open places with the same quality of service. Sometimes I wander over to Chinatown in NYC for my go-to Asian MILF but finding another experience closer to home would be like striking gold these days.

MuffCheese3510
08-06-20, 16:58
Hello my good brother,

I'm not familiar with these codes for the specific place I have had a hard time looking for it what is your abbreviation stand for and where is this place I'm looking to find out what Pepsi is all about thanks in advance fellow monger.Glen Bernie on Balt Annap blvd.

Airtech22
08-07-20, 13:13
Took a gamble out in Elkridge after some rumors came through. Just my luck it was open for business. Dropped in and got my temp took with my mask on. Pay. 8 to the house got my change and was courted to a room by mamasan. Sliding doors rooms, no table but nice enough place. Didn't catch the name, didn't care though. She hit all the spots on my back and even walked on it (didn't know that was still a thing!) On the flip the massage a great medium but firm. Asked for tip upfront and I obliged, I mean came this far why not go further. Slid out of her dress and panties gave me good oily nuru slide. Told me I could look but no touchy. Straight flushed my boys in the end and was on my way Paid. 5 for the extras but it was worth it. Take a gamble yourself you might get lucky.Judas Priest. Could you tell if the provider was old / young?

Difficult with a mask on but th body should be a good indicator. Want to start going back again.

JudasPreist
08-08-20, 14:52
Judas Priest. Could you tell if the provider was old / young?

Difficult with a mask on but th body should be a good indicator. Want to start going back again.She was fairly old like maybe mid to later 30's.

Airtech22
08-08-20, 16:07
She was fairly old like maybe mid to later 30's.Understood.

Thanks, but too old for me.

Cusip21
08-08-20, 17:52
Understood.

Thanks, but too old for me.These days, mid 30's seems young to me! Prior to CV, most of the ones I experienced were 40's and 50's.

Airtech22
08-09-20, 09:41
These days, mid 30's seems young to me! Prior to CV, most of the ones I experienced were 40's and 50's.Unfortunately my sarcasm went unnoticed. You are correct, 30's is very young in today's market!

Some places, I almost want to yell send GRANDMA home!

Horsetrader
08-09-20, 12:11
These days, mid 30's seems young to me! Prior to CV, most of the ones I experienced were 40's and 50's.Most Americans underestimate the age of Asian women. About a decade ago I became involved with a woman from a top Philadelphia AMP. When I met her I thought mid 20's, but she immediately admitted she was 40 and the other girls at the AMP were not much younger. I still see her occasionally and she is about to turn 50 and she still looks better than most of Maryland's AMP girls.

Don't be surprised if you one day learn that your 30-something AMP girl is actually over 50. Healthy food, exercise, sleep, cosmetics, genetics, and plastic surgery can work wonders.

BigGuy1977
08-09-20, 14:37
Most Americans underestimate the age of Asian women. About a decade ago I became involved with a woman from a top Philadelphia AMP. When I met her I thought mid 20's, but she immediately admitted she was 40 and the other girls at the AMP were not much younger. I still see her occasionally and she is about to turn 50 and she still looks better than most of Maryland's AMP girls.

Don't be surprised if you one day learn that your 30-something AMP girl is actually over 50. Healthy food, exercise, sleep, cosmetics, genetics, and plastic surgery can work wonders.I think you are correct. Imagine how old the ones that actually look like grannies are!

SyntorX
08-09-20, 14:43
Most Americans underestimate the age of Asian women. About a decade ago I became involved with a woman from a top Philadelphia AMP. When I met her I thought mid 20's, but she immediately admitted she was 40 and the other girls at the AMP were not much younger. I still see her occasionally and she is about to turn 50 and she still looks better than most of Maryland's AMP girls.

Don't be surprised if you one day learn that your 30-something AMP girl is actually over 50. Healthy food, exercise, sleep, cosmetics, genetics, and plastic surgery can work wonders.It is not just Asian ladies that we get the age wrong on. I moved here a little over 5 years ago. My ATF there was a CMT. She advertised for both real massage and body rub sessions. My wife actually was her client and told me to see her when my neck was acting up. She got me mixed up with a body rub client and came out in nothing but a thong. She apologized, but I told her it was great. I could get a massage anf then have some fun. Just do not tell my wife. Most reviewers placed her age between 35 and 40, but she told me she was actually a little over 50 and had grandkids. Like Asians, she was short, thin, small breasts, eraser nipples and did not have any apparent wrinkles. Most people think women like that are young. The same thing happens the other way. My son had a friend in school who was 16. She was not fat, but thick. She also had DDD breasts. She bragged about the fact that she could go into any bar, order a drink and not get carded. Most people thought she was around 30.

NietzscheKeen
08-09-20, 17:38
Sorry, I'm trying to do my own homework and research, but it's hard not knowing the area. Can anyone please recommend a decent AMP for me in the Baltimore, Annapolis or Eastern Shore area? I don't care if there are extras, I just would legit like to unwind and get a rub from a sexy asian girl. Extras are a plus, but so is a decent massage. Message me please.

Thank you in advance.

NietzscheKeen
08-09-20, 20:59
Is that $ plus the. 6 to house, or $. 6 on top of the. 6 to house?I'm sorry. I've been on this site fir years but never could figure out the cost stuff. I'd it sixty plus one sixty for extras?

How do you decipher the codes? LOL.

Alasqano
08-09-20, 22:22
I'm sorry. I've been on this site fir years but never could figure out the cost stuff. I'd it sixty plus one sixty for extras?

How do you decipher the codes? LOL.This page helps a lot. (http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Abbreviations) Read the first four, and you'll have your answer.

NietzscheKeen
08-10-20, 00:24
This page helps a lot. (http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Abbreviations) Read the first four, and you'll have your answerNumbers aren't very helpful to someone unfamiliar with the area and abbreviations. Taking your advice, I'll wind up at a convenience store, LOL.

MarcuAurielis
08-10-20, 07:30
I'm new to the massage parlor thing any nice places with non ts women there also what are the numbers are thos parts of addresses?

NietzscheKeen
08-10-20, 07:55
This page helps a lot. (http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Abbreviations) Read the first four, and you'll have your answer.Thank you. My posts have been weird lately. That page is a big help. I didn't see it was a link until a day or so later.

Mongerian
08-10-20, 19:53
Dropped by recently, . 7 for the hour, ruby enters the room, a little older, Bolt-ons, skinny body.

Shower offered and accepted just a standing one in a room, but did clean all the areas so knew there would be some fun.

Massage pretty good but neck / jaw was hurting since the table didn't have a cutout, so my neck was at weird angle while on my belly. Used her forearms like a massage bar rather then use her hands as much. Hit the muscles well but not as sensual as a massage where they are using their hands.

After working back, arms and legs, left room then came back and asked for tip up front. Wanted 1 but I only had. 9 in pocket. She seemed ok with it, pulled top down and skirt up a little (had a thong on though) went to work on junior, BBBJ and HJ action. Roaming allowed but the way she was sitting, didn't have full access, and I don't like to be too pushy first time out. Sucked on the jewels at lift-off and used hand. Ended up almost reaching my neck. Had some pressure built up.

Cleaned me up and came back to do some more arms, chest and leg massage. I almost rose again but didn't seem like she was going to allow second round (didn't quite burn the entire hour) helped dress me also (almost asked to shower again, lotion she used had a little residue, especially on legs and feet).

Haven't had much time or funds but did leave pretty happy. Better than some other local places in terms of the action.

Java0013
08-11-20, 17:45
Belair beltway village.

TOFTT.

Very clean. Nice rooms. Attendant Iris pretty and very nice. Good therapeutic massage. Absolutely no teasing. Not sensual. Got full time. Good massage so I went back a second time just to see if things could get better and the answer is no. Would recommend if looking for a strictly therapeutic massage from a pretty Asian. Stay safe fellas.

BigGuy1977
08-12-20, 09:32
Visited 9309 the other day in the late afternoon. Not busy. A couple of months ago I had a pretty good massage with Helen, who relaxed my body all over with a pretty good massage and then finished the job with some fully clothed head game.

This time I drew Jennifer. Milfyish, wore a mask so I couldn't see her face. Wore a t shirt and short shorts. (BTW, the woman at the desk is a young and pretty Asian. Prettier than the ones who provide the services.). Massage. Overall was just okay. She asked me I wanted medium or strong. I said strong. She tried, but simply does not have a real technique to be therapeutic. This was not a super lame body rub with no effort. But no real technique to be a soothing massage. There were a few moments where she stumbled on hitting a sore spot in a good way. But each time it didn't last. To me, a somewhat therapeutic massage that soothes sore muscles and is relaxing is an important element of the game. Seems like at this joint the level of the massage skill is YMMV.

Towards the end of working each leg and glute, she did the fingernail soft touch dance to get junior going.

On the flip, she only offered HJ and could not be persuaded to offer more. She also had the door open a crack. I asked her to close the door. She said the boss doesn't allow that, but then she closed the door anyway. That was odd. She wanted $ for a HJ. Uhhh. No. . 6 is my limit for a clothed HJ. She proceeded to jerk the guy with a vengeance. She allowed me to pull out her full boobies (Bs I think, but I didn't check her bra size). I also got a finger in her shorts and played with her Netherlands and towards the end got a FIV. She enjoyed somewhat. She really went after junior with a vengeance like she needed him to get it done NOW. She made that happen notwithstanding that I asked her to slow it down. Tipped. 8 because she allowed the aforementioned roaming.

Overall, these are desperate times. Upcoming election of a crazy man vs a senile man along with his party that supports burning down police stations. On top of that, it's difficult to find a good deep tissue with a sensual twist.

My go to for a couple of years has been 8640 where the massage is always therapeutic and great, and I developed a great rapport with one provider with whom I always had a variety of extras for a very fair tip. That joint has not reopened and does not answer the phone. Still though, appears that 9309 is YMMV on both the quality of massage and extras available and the cost of such extras. I used to be in DC and NOVA a lot for work. Seen many of the independent providers there, including several who give a great therapeutic massage every time along with at least a standard HE and sometimes more depending on their moods and your wallet's mood. I am tempted to venture down. But that is a trek for a massage and HE.

Hey, at least my wife is hot. Please keep reporting gents. Together, we must find a haven for good respite.

Java0013
08-12-20, 12:10
This place is actually massage health. There is a health massage on Joppa by Mission. I've been there as well and also strictly therapeutic. Coco is a pretty spinner type that used to be at 8620, but no extras ever from her.

Belair beltway village.

TOFTT.

Very clean. Nice rooms. Attendant Iris pretty and very nice. Good therapeutic massage. Absolutely no teasing. Not sensual. Got full time. Good massage so I went back a second time just to see if things could get better and the answer is no. Would recommend if looking for a strictly therapeutic massage from a pretty Asian. Stay safe fellas.

OneIron15
08-13-20, 10:30
I've been curious about this place for a while and went there today. Decided to TOFTT and see if this place was good to go or not. Paid $. 40 for 30 minutes and left a. 20 tip. Good message but wasn't offered any extras. Tried to be somewhat suggestive about it and got a vibe that there might be more on the menu but can't confirm. Any Harford County peeps have any experience there?

Address is 210x Laurel Bush Road.

Ignatius369
08-13-20, 12:05
Tried the search function for Ace and it comes up empty. Any hints on where this is?

Dropped by recently, . 7 for the hour, ruby enters the room, a little older, Bolt-ons, skinny body.

Shower offered and accepted just a standing one in a room, but did clean all the areas so knew there would be some fun.

Massage pretty good but neck / jaw was hurting since the table didn't have a cutout, so my neck was at weird angle while on my belly. Used her forearms like a massage bar rather then use her hands as much. Hit the muscles well but not as sensual as a massage where they are using their hands.

After working back, arms and legs, left room then came back and asked for tip up front. Wanted 1 but I only had. 9 in pocket. She seemed ok with it, pulled top down and skirt up a little (had a thong on though) went to work on junior, BBBJ and HJ action. Roaming allowed but the way she was sitting, didn't have full access, and I don't like to be too pushy first time out. Sucked on the jewels at lift-off and used hand. Ended up almost reaching my neck. Had some pressure built up.

Cleaned me up and came back to do some more arms, chest and leg massage. I almost rose again but didn't seem like she was going to allow second round (didn't quite burn the entire hour) helped dress me also (almost asked to shower again, lotion she used had a little residue, especially on legs and feet).

Haven't had much time or funds but did leave pretty happy. Better than some other local places in terms of the action.

SyntorX
08-13-20, 13:07
Tried the search function for Ace and it comes up empty. Any hints on where this is?It is off of Rt. 1 in Elkridge. You might check out rubmaps in the future. Rubmaps costs to see the reviews, but the name, address, phone numbers and hours for most AMPs are available for free.

MDFootLover
08-13-20, 13:41
I've been curious about this place for a while and went there today. Decided to TOFTT and see if this place was good to go or not. Paid $. 40 for 30 minutes and left a. 20 tip. Good message but wasn't offered any extras. Tried to be somewhat suggestive about it and got a vibe that there might be more on the menu but can't confirm. Any Harford County peeps have any experience there?

Address is 210x Laurel Bush Road.This is a legit place. I've gone probably 30.

Times since it's opened for legit massages. I've only had 3 "fun times" and that was about 2 years ago. One lady gave a HJ 2 times and another time, they talked me into a 4 hands and suggested that finish myself and they'll watch.

OneIron15
08-13-20, 14:56
This is a legit place. I've gone probably 30.

Times since it's opened for legit massages. I've only had 3 "fun times" and that was about 2 years ago. One lady gave a HJ 2 times and another time, they talked me into a 4 hands and suggested that finish myself and they'll watch.Thanks. I figured it was legit. Maybe I should be a bit more forward LOL!

ThomasTrain1
08-13-20, 21:46
It is off of Rt. 1 in Elkridge. You might check out rubmaps in the future. Rubmaps costs to see the reviews, but the name, address, phone numbers and hours for most AMPs are available for free.For ACE search Sushi Q Elkridge. ACE is at the end of the row if storefronts. After fun have a hot hot roll.

AirRade
08-14-20, 21:13
Tried the search function for Ace and it comes up empty. Any hints on where this is?The place "changed management" a few years ago and is now ACE. You'll some reviews here and on the Columbia section.

Swpc10
08-15-20, 13:57
Anybody try Magic Fingers 2?

I had been to Magic Fingers a few times.

MDFootLover
08-15-20, 17:11
Anybody try Magic Fingers 2?

I had been to Magic Fingers a few times.I'm not sure if you're talking about the ones in harford county or not but if so, there is a magic fingers on 40 near Edgewood Home Depot, this was only a HJ Asian spa and is still closed down. There is also a magic fingers in forest hill by the Pizza Hut, this is a legit massage place, magic fingers 2 in churchville / bel air by the college is also the same people and a legit massage place.