PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58

Rockman 2000
10-21-16, 11:21
So I came to your good city hoping to find a little fun and was greeted at the door with this!!

They sure do act fast.I would be very careful going to an AMP on York Rd north of the Beltway. Most of the businesses are directly adjacent to residential areas. The neighbors are vigilant and contact LE frequently. A few years ago they video'd people coming and going from a spot in a building that I thought was a very discreet location. All the places come and go quickly. The Cockeysville precinct is right off York Rd and they are not shy. There is a new one I know for a fact they are watching. Be careful.

Marcus Weiner
10-21-16, 23:26
Private residence, if that's not bad enough, there was a place on Crain Hwy which was next to a hair salon. They were only there for about a month before they were raided. I don't think that they pressed charges, but they did close up shop. American girls working for a Russian couple. With all of the chatter boxes at the salon, I'm surprised that they lasted that long! MW.

Locating an AMP next door to a private residence is never a good idea. The location certainly did not help matters.

Elliott Brood
10-22-16, 21:52
Someone please explain how 905 stays open and how 530 stays open. The only explanation I can think of is that 1. They are not in residential areas or 2. They have paid off someone and continue to pay them off every month. Any competition that pops up and doesn't want to play the game gets shut down after a few weeks.

Just went to a place on Reisterstown Rd that did not advertise its address on CL. When you called a phone you got the address after speaking to someone. Nothing but a tiny open sign indicating what it was. Very UTR. Maybe this is the way things are going to go in the future around here.

I would be very careful going to an AMP on York Rd north of the Beltway. Most of the businesses are directly adjacent to residential areas. The neighbors are vigilant and contact LE frequently. A few years ago they video'd people coming and going from a spot in a building that I thought was a very discreet location. All the places come and go quickly. The Cockeysville precinct is right off York Rd and they are not shy. There is a new one I know for a fact they are watching. Be careful.

Rockman 2000
10-24-16, 11:19
Someone please explain how 905 stays open and how 530 stays open. The only explanation I can think of is that 1. They are not in residential areas or 2. They have paid off someone and continue to pay them off every month. Any competition that pops up and doesn't want to play the game gets shut down after a few weeks.

Just went to a place on Reisterstown Rd that did not advertise its address on CL. When you called a phone you got the address after speaking to someone. Nothing but a tiny open sign indicating what it was. Very UTR. Maybe this is the way things are going to go in the future around here.I have posted about 905 earlier this year, don't know about 530.905 has been there for over 20 years and you can see the police department from their window. They back up to a residential area. The folks that live there, and there are many, have complained but nothing happens. Use basic logic and you can figure it out. Cockeysville is a different animal. Over the past 3 years any place that opens is shut quickly. For years places like Baco, the little house next to the gas station south of Padonia and the Russian place across the street (it was great) existed just fine but the hammer came down on them as well as others and all the new places that popped up.

I know that the county LE keeps a very close eye on this activity north of the beltway. The cheap hotel rooms up the 83 corridor are all being watched closely and I have seen the cop cars in their parking lots. I would stay away from any hotel that has a door from the outside going into the room. I think the days of 905 are numbered.

I think I have been to the place in Pikesville you are referring to. There is a house right off the road. No one can sneak up on that place. I actually saw a firefighter leaving there one time when I was coming in. Good girls, nice service but a, little pricey.

Top Job
10-26-16, 11:38
905 was raided and closed a few years ago. It was closed for a couple of months before reopening. There was quite a bit of discussion on here at the time. A month or so prior to the bust, I had my car parked in front, when I came out a State LE pulled up behind my car and took down my plate. I don't know the purpose, I was never pulled over and never received any type of notice. Just an FYI. I have been back a time or two since they reopened, but not nearly as often as I used to. IMHO the level of service has not been the same since the reopen. I didn't take notes or keep a file so consider the time span an estimate.

A couple of side thoughts:

Since my experience with LE above, I don't go AMPs that are located where you have to park in a lot that is only theirs. I park away, and walk in. I don't want my plates ending up on a list kept by some inter-agency task force list. A bit paranoid I know, but that's my MO.

To remember the old 905 in a fond way. There used to be a gal there named Judy. She was older with a butter-face. Mongers mentioned a few times about asking for someone else or even leaving if there wasn't another choice. I gave her a chance and treated her nicely and always had a tremendous time with her. Instead of rushing she seemed to like to prolong things. She would take me to the edge at least three times a session, then back off, returning to massage. I would pay for an hour and usually end up getting 1 1/2 - 2 hours. I saw her many times and she will always be on my top ten list.

Speaking of older. Someone mentioned Baco recently. Anybody remember and older provider named Lee? Decent massage but had huge gumdrop nips. I would like to find a set like those again if anyone knows where they might be available send me a PM.

Thanks,

Do your own thing, have fun, be safe! TJ

I have posted about 905 earlier this year, don't know about 530.905 has been there for over 20 years and you can see the police department from their window. They back up to a residential area. The folks that live there, and there are many, have complained but nothing happens. Use basic logic and you can figure it out. Cockeysville is a different animal. Over the past 3 years any place that opens is shut quickly. For years places like Baco, the little house next to the gas station south of Padonia and the Russian place across the street (it was great) existed just fine but the hammer came down on them as well as others and all the new places that popped up.

I know that the county LE keeps a very close eye on this activity north of the beltway. The cheap hotel rooms up the 83 corridor are all being watched closely and I have seen the cop cars in their parking lots. I would stay away from any hotel that has a door from the outside going into the room. I think the days of 905 are numbered.

I think I have been to the place in Pikesville you are referring to. There is a house right off the road. No one can sneak up on that place. I actually saw a firefighter leaving there one time when I was coming in. Good girls, nice service but a, little pricey.

Surfing for Fun
10-26-16, 14:15
I miss the house next to the gas station near padonia! Had some good / great times there!

Speaking of Pikesville, did anyone ever go to the place that was in an office that included a Balt. Co. Police station or office? Went once, wasn't Asian, a little pricy for services. All those things made me not want to go back.

Went to Baco once, older ladies, so I moved on.

RayMichaels82
10-26-16, 22:07
I was on my way through Baltimore the other night when a meeting I was counting on fell through. I didn't feel like doing a bunch of research, so I found a place on BP, called the number, and was texted the address. A quick visit the the forum turned up two okay reviews, so I bit. I opted for an hour of four hand, and had two decent-looking middle-aged gals. They would't shut up, and I wish I'd had Frank Costanza there to translate, since I'm guessing at least some of the chatter was negative. The massage was okay, and I got some decent roaming on the flip. (They weren't keen on cavity searches, and I was too tired and had spent too much money already throughout the day to press the issue.).

Overall, the gals were a short-haired C-cup 7/10, and a thin, long-haired older A-cup 6/10. I'm glad to have finally indulged in the four-hand thing, and now my interest is satiated- I'll stick to the two-hand (or the one-hand and save myself some dough)!

http://baltimore.backpage.com/BodyRubs/you-want-young-sweetest-asian-girl-come-to-the-best-100-443-278-3384-baltimore/12266251

Exclient
10-26-16, 22:28
A real coincidence that I was about to ask about 5107. I have been once, and got the older one, for sure. Although I didn't see the younger to compare. Paid minimum and got minimum. But I would love a PM from anyone who has made this place their habit some basic intel please. Like, what can I expect if I make this my regular spot? How warm do they get? What are their names? (never caught one the first time, and she didn't care to know mine either, which suits me just fine, until I start going back again and again.) What are their personalities like? Do they always stay as silent and seemingly uninterested when you come back, as when you first went? Thanks in advance.

Rockman 2000
10-27-16, 09:00
I miss the house next to the gas station near padonia! Had some good / great times there!

Speaking of Pikesville, did anyone ever go to the place that was in an office that included a Balt. Co. Police station or office? Went once, wasn't Asian, a little pricy for services. All those things made me not want to go back.

Went to Baco once, older ladies, so I moved on.I did go there years ago. I forget the name. It was in an office building, with admin offices for the police. I went once after TBC closed and had great service from a good looking white girl. I was a little sketched out by the police offices but the little head took over. I didn't go back because of that and they were busted not long afterward. I would really like to find a good non-Asian place with extras in the north Baltimore area. Anyone know such a place? Or just a good looking white massage girl with extras. I have tried some of the BP girls but they didn't really make me comfortable. The good looking ones with great services were as crazy as they could be.

Butter Dog
10-27-16, 20:48
I did go there years ago. I forget the name. It was something like Soothing Touch or L&J Associates. Not your regular AMP name. That was back in the day. There was a place on Rt. 40 and Rogers in HoCo that had a nice young American staff. Red Shoe of something like that. Lost a fair amount of money there. Long gone too.

BD.

Satya
10-27-16, 21:01
It was something like Soothing Touch or L&J Associates. Not your regular AMP name. That was back in the day. There was a place on Rt. 40 and Rogers in HoCo that had a nice young American staff. Red Shoe of something like that. Lost a fair amount of money there. Long gone too.

BD.The place next gas station just of Padonia was "JNW.

Muff Scout
10-27-16, 21:04

Went to Baco once, older ladies, so I moved on.I remember that place.

It was called Soothing Touch. It was in an office building on the corner of Reisterstown Road and Slade Avenue.

Only went twice. Didn't have much luck there either time. TBC was better for me.

It has been awhile since they closed. I'm guessing about 5 to 6 years.

Muff.

BonsaiBoner
10-28-16, 15:51
Stopped in a couple weeks ago. Wasn't real impressed. Dingy, mildewed basement. Forgot the girls name. But rub was very hard. Looks 5 of 10. But got everything I wanted for standard tuition. Probably won't repeat.

Ginger Man
10-30-16, 12:05
Got a call from an old friend, said she was working in the area. Saw her today and she wants out ASAP. Can I take her to the NYC bus?

The reason is two guys held up the place at gunpoint Saturday (I think then, Google Translate issues). They took all the money and scared away the girls working there, hence my friend's quick appearance.

They could not call the police for fear of being arrested themselves.

This is the second CAMP this year I know of held up by guys. The first was an Hispanic male with a knife in EC, this was two white guys with guns near Laurel. They are easy targets with no protection. Sad.

JRockerX
10-31-16, 23:23
Got a call from an old friend, said she was working in the area. Saw her today and she wants out ASAP. Can I take her to the NYC bus?

The reason is two guys held up the place at gunpoint Saturday (I think then, Google Translate issues). They took all the money and scared away the girls working there, hence my friend's quick appearance.

This is the second CAMP this year I know of held up by guys. The first was an Hispanic male with a knife in EC, this was two white guys with guns near Laurel. They are easy targets with no protection. Sad.That is sad to hear.

These thugs are ruining everyone lives out there including the customers.

Even though these CAMP usually only have below average providers, I only wish one day we have more operators in the area to drive up the competition and we as the customers can enjoy better services.

Jalb25
11-01-16, 17:33
I was in Severna Park last weekend and I noticed a couple of very attractive ladies entering Evergreen Spa before it opened. I'm assuming they are the massage girls. Anyone ever been there? Is it legit only? Please PM me.

Thank you!

Youngster83
11-02-16, 12:56
I was in Severna Park last weekend and I noticed a couple of very attractive ladies entering Evergreen Spa before it opened. I'm assuming they are the massage girls. Anyone ever been there? Is it legit only? Please PM me.

Thank you!I've always wondered the same about the place. Drive by it everyday. I'd assume it's not that "kind" cause it's been around for awhile.

AceKing88
11-02-16, 17:02

Just went to a place on Reisterstown Rd that did not advertise its address on CL. When you called a phone you got the address after speaking to someone. Nothing but a tiny open sign indicating what it was. Very UTR. Maybe this is the way things are going to go in the future around here.You hit it on the head the cops definitely know. They will be open until the cops get pissed off or the parlor get tired off paying the fee every month.

IlDiavolo
11-02-16, 17:28
Hello,

Coming in to town in a couple weeks. I have RTFF and found some leads, thanks. But clearly there's a bit of a code here that we don't use on the Chicago forums (numbers etc.).

If someone could PM me and just let me know how to decipher things like "1416" etc. , that would be most helpful.

If you want to just go ahead and PM me a few recommendations with details, that would be even more helpful, but I don't want to come across as "that guy" who wants to be led to water and have the cup held to his lips too.

Also I can share helpful information on Chicago and Houston for anyone here that might visit either of those cities.

Thanks in advance and apologies in advance if I have asked for too much without making any real contribution here.

Sleeping Bag
11-02-16, 20:25
Hello, Coming in to town in a couple weeks. I have RTFF and found some leads, thanks. But clearly there's a bit of a code here that we don't use on the Chicago forums (numbers etc.). If someone could PM me and just let me know how to decipher things like "1416" etc. , that would be most helpful. If you want to just go ahead and PM me a few recommendations with details, that would be even more helpful, but I don't want to come across as "that guy" who wants to be led to water and have the cup held to his lips too. Also I can share helpful information on Chicago and Houston for anyone here that might visit either of those cities. Thanks in advance and apologies in advance if I have asked for too much without making any real contribution here.

Welcome to Charm City, Dia. Lots of great mongering to enjoy. With that said, I'm not sure what 1416 means myself TBH. But just to let you know, since you posted in this section: the DMV (DC / MD / VA) AMP scene is pretty much killed off. The heydays was like 10 years ago. It is all 40-50-60 year old mamasans nowadays around here. The young 20's and 30's, you won't find. You have to fly to Philly or NYC for that. But strip clubs, SWs, and online is pretty ripe for the picking.

PM for recommendations.

Note to noobs out there with less than 10 postings expecting free handouts and too lazy to do any homework: Dia is a great example of what you should be doing: RTFF! Then ask what you don't understand.

Peace!

Ginger Man
11-03-16, 07:37
Hello,

Coming in to town in a couple weeks. I have RTFF and found some leads, thanks. But clearly there's a bit of a code here that we don't use on the Chicago forums (numbers etc.).

If someone could PM me and just let me know how to decipher things like "1416" etc. , that would be most helpful.

If you want to just go ahead and PM me a few recommendations with details, that would be even more helpful, but I don't want to come across as "that guy" who wants to be led to water and have the cup held to his lips too.

Also I can share helpful information on Chicago and Houston for anyone here that might visit either of those cities.

Thanks in advance and apologies in advance if I have asked for too much without making any real contribution here.If you can, stay south of town. Look to the spas in Greenbelt. Look at the Prince Georges County MP board. Bring lots of money. You will find paradise.

Max #01
11-03-16, 08:13
I've always wondered the same about the place. Drive by it everyday. I'd assume it's not that "kind" cause it's been around for awhile.Rubmaps reports it as "non-erotic. ".

Broken Arrows
11-03-16, 13:14
I posed this on the Jessup board recently, but it's worth repeating. This is the reason HoCo set up LEO stings. They didn't just do this randomly; it was a response to a brutal robbery where a provider was tied up and left in a room. In other words, it's more to catch thugs than johns. I agree with the others on here who noted this is ruining it for everyone.

This is the second CAMP this year I know of held up by guys. The first was an Hispanic male with a knife in EC, this was two white guys with guns near Laurel. They are easy targets with no protection. Sad.

BonsaiBoner
11-03-16, 16:31
Stopped by yesterday it's in a building with a Dr. Office. Walk in and your in the hallway. I was greeted by a younger lady who was my attendant. I took the 30 minutes and got a very good legit massage for a full 30 minutes. Maybe more. No flip at all was offered. I met the older lady on the way out. They are both attractive. I may go back again for a good massage.

Ginger Man
11-04-16, 07:06
This one is new to me.

http://baltimore.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/catonsville-you-need-a-place-to-relax-body-new-staff-443-603-4019/15245312

I may TOFFT.

The NewGuy
11-04-16, 07:27

Thank you!I haven't been there recently but I know in 2015 they did offer HJs and then stopped and the started again and then stopped. It was more YMMV. I also think it stopped at the time due to random crackdowns too in that area. PM if you end up trying it out. I would love to see how it is now. Also it was OTC roaming too at the time.

DCHung
11-04-16, 09:23
This one is new to me.

http://baltimore.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/catonsville-you-need-a-place-to-relax-body-new-staff-443-603-4019/15245312

I may TOFFT.There was a yelp reviewed place a few years ago at that location.

https://www.yelp.com/biz/ancient-touch-massage-traditional-thai-massage-catonsville

NoDirection
11-05-16, 20:36
http://baltimore.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-opening-new-asian-staff-call-now-667-207-9813/14140361

Says its new and in the heart of Towson but no solid reviews. Any word on this place?

JaeBmore
11-06-16, 07:50
Been open about 16 months. Nice facility, discreet parking in back by entrance. My experience was provider dependent, so-so massage, but they were all attractive. Worth trying and filing your report. Suggest you say either "bad time, avoid" - or else - "good experience at north baltimore spa, seniors PM for details. " No names, no details. Open, specific, glowing reviews draw unwanted attention. Check seniors for their contributions before reply, your will build some trust and cred.

And learn to search the forum, you obviously don't know how. This is a careful, research dependent hobby, work required to get best results and stay safe. If you are just skimming looking for a sure thing, you will miss a lot.

http://baltimore.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-opening-new-asian-staff-call-now-667-207-9813/14140361

Says its new and in the heart of Towson but no solid reviews. Any word on this place?

Scumbler
11-06-16, 15:03
Been open about 16 months. Nice facility, discreet parking in back by entrance. My experience was provider dependent, so-so massage, but they were all attractive. Worth trying and filing your report. Suggest you say either "bad time, avoid" - or else - "good experience at north baltimore spa, seniors PM for details. " No names, no details. Open, specific, glowing reviews draw unwanted attention. Check seniors for their contributions before reply, your will build some trust and cred.

And learn to search the forum, you obviously don't know how. This is a careful, research dependent hobby, work required to get best results and stay safe. If you are just skimming looking for a sure thing, you will miss a lot.Roger that, Jae. Good advice for all noobs.

Top Job
11-07-16, 16:20
I found this (see photo) in a junk shop awhile back. It made me chuckle, to think about what the next monger would think if I went to an AMP and just left this on table on my way out.

Hope you at least grin.

T. J.

JaeBmore
11-09-16, 09:24
Now that Trump has happened, I wonder how many of our favorite therapists will be rounded up and deported?

BonsaiBoner
11-10-16, 17:49
Stopped by again on Tuesday. Wanted to try the older masseuse. But ended up with the same girl again. Stayed for the 30 minutes had a soft touch massage. I was satisfied. Seniors can pm for info.

AmpLovr
11-10-16, 22:23
Coming to Columbia this weekend and looking for a CMT Asian massage with excellent HE but no FS. Used to always hit KYOTO But looks like they are gone. Visited Lotus the last few times but erratic. Young is nice but MILF is fine. Will have time to drive an hour. May also go to Ocean City or Atlantic City so I'm wide open. I will now RTFF but things change fast. I was a breast fed baby so.

Thanks.

Horsetrader
11-10-16, 22:54
Coming to Columbia this weekend and looking for a CMT Asian massage with excellent HE but no FS. Good luck with that.

I'm not sure if a CMT is the same thing as having a license, but I assume it is. Getting an actual massage license in Maryland is not an easy thing for girls who struggle with English. I've heard rumors that getting a massage license in other states is much easier. There is a requirement for lots of classroom training, there is a standard written exam (in English) concerning massage procedures, and there is another written exam (also in English) concerning legal issues. Most of the immigrant Asian girls who claim to be licensed massage therapists do not really have licenses (even in the nice "legit" Asian spas). In the cases where one of these girls gets a license, she is darn proud of it and isn't likely to risk things with a happy ending. That being said, a few do exist. Wish I could direct you to one. Kyoto used to have at least one. I haven't gotten a decent massage in a HE or FS spa in years.

Ginger Man
11-11-16, 07:08
Coming to Columbia this weekend and looking for a CMT Asian massage with excellent HE but no FS. Used to always hit KYOTO But looks like they are gone. Visited Lotus the last few times but erratic. Young is nice but MILF is fine. Will have time to drive an hour. May also go to Ocean City or Atlantic City so I'm wide open. I will now RTFF but things change fast. I was a breast fed baby so.

Thanks.Empty your mailbox, bro.

JamesRussells
11-11-16, 07:41
Stopped by again on Tuesday. Wanted to try the older masseuse. But ended up with the same girl again. Stayed for the 30 minutes had a soft touch massage. I was satisfied. Seniors can pm for info.Brecon is run by the same people as Gerwig. I visited Gerwig, they misunderstood me, texted me the Brecon address.

JamesRussells
11-11-16, 07:44
There was a yelp reviewed place a few years ago at that location.

https://www.yelp.com/biz/ancient-touch-massage-traditional-thai-massage-catonsvilleNot the same place anymore.

This is CG wellness, used to be on Frederick. Relatively UTR.

I go in the afternoons and it's an older, short, chubby Chinese woman.

4 and 4 for he. Don't really want much else.

She's enthusiastic at least.

Hungryman23
11-15-16, 00:33
AKA freedom foot spa.

Went next door to 8622 as their was an AMP on their second floor.

Out of business now, and someone saw me and tells me they relocated next door.

So I go to 8622, and it says Grand Opening. Rooms had only curtains and open ceilings, so I knew I was in for a legit time.

Awesome massage, 1 hour for $60+tip. I left with red marks and bruises all over. Very strong, thin, young, but unattractive attendant.

I tried for HE, and best I could get was girl offered me some oil for self service.

Heard other mangers in there and didn't hear anything sexual going on.

But again, very good massage. Maybe after further visits menu appears.

KentMm
11-15-16, 12:31
No sadly no improvements with further visits.

AKA freedom foot spa.

Went next door to 8622 as their was an AMP on their second floor.

Out of business now, and someone saw me and tells me they relocated next door.

So I go to 8622, and it says Grand Opening. Rooms had only curtains and open ceilings, so I knew I was in for a legit time.

Awesome massage, 1 hour for $60+tip. I left with red marks and bruises all over. Very strong, thin, young, but unattractive attendant.

I tried for HE, and best I could get was girl offered me some oil for self service.

Heard other mangers in there and didn't hear anything sexual going on.

But again, very good massage. Maybe after further visits menu appears.

JaeBmore
11-15-16, 14:19
Got some action there with one therapist last fall, but it was lackluster. Good massage though, from several providers.

Member #6126
11-15-16, 20:14
Went to check out 905 and had a lovely provider name Kimmie, one of those kind of asian women who likes to joke and make funny faces. Imagine Suzanne Summers if Asian got that. I went along with it. Talked and joked about Flushings go figure. She was quite during a great massage. Very professional.

When I left she said be careful someone may take your picture. If you read the forum everything we have been saying is true.

Satya
11-16-16, 01:39
Picture making is part of LE building a case or maybe it was a community organization starting to pitch a *****.

Satya
11-16-16, 02:15

Says its new and in the heart of Towson but no solid reviews. Any word on this place?How about TOFTT.

DonTheMon
11-16-16, 13:16
Have business upcoming in the greenbelt area. Could I get advice on AMPs in that area. Any specific one stand out? Is it easy to get FS? Thanks for any info.

The NewGuy
11-16-16, 19:06

Thanks.Clear your inbox.

GrimmShipTrees
11-19-16, 00:11
I stopped by Cherry in Greenbelt after a few month hiatus when my ATF there (Bella) left. I pulled a really attractive younger lady who was very helpful. If you have never been there, the setup is reasonable. Typical professional condo park, use the entrance on the side and exit out the front. The worst time I ever had there was still OK, the problem was being left in the room waiting for about 15 minutes before starting, which was quite irritating. And I find waiting like that a bit nerve-wracking.

-grimm.

JaeBmore
11-21-16, 17:06
Get your massage early boys. Monger's Eve is Wednesday and the lines will be out-the-door. Hour massages every 15 minutes.

MoonMonger
11-21-16, 23:36
The scene has been relatively quite recently since the closure of my latest ATF on Joppa Rd. Tried a few up north but didn't get further than second base. Found this condo one behind the car dealership and been back twice. Latest one got serviced by a 42 yo therapist, Linda or Lina, I can't figure out. Sad thing about these girls are most do not speak a lick of Chinglish. Of course you can google translate but it cuts into rub time. Anyway, look is 6/7, so is body. Not a spinner, not a bbw. Just a mature MLIF is you are into that. Service is acceptable and I did got to third base. Greenbelt has better choices but this one is close to work. Don't mind repeating just for that reason but if you have to travel, you can get better choice elsewhere.

Bullmarket2
11-28-16, 13:17
This massage parlor may be closed. Tried to make an appointment last night, but the telephone number was not working. Tried again this morning, same result. It may be closed for good. Who knows!

Paulson
11-28-16, 17:12
We have to be able to do something about this. I say from this time forth we stop using the hourly motel, add the additional forty dollar, get a daily hotel (making sure you sleep with at least two different women that day, to make it worth while). Force those nasty ass notel owner to change there practices, or go out of business for lack of customers. We can speck with our dollars, and it will make a different. $30 dollars for two hours, is $360.00 dollars a day, for that amount you could stay at a 5 star motel. It is funny how the heath dept, goes ape shit over how spa's run, but yet let this nasty dirty practice carry on. So without further delay for you viewing please. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQes0ug_yDc.

While I on on the subject, something closer to my heart, lets talk about the spa's. The ones that don t use sheets but towels (the ones they don't wash and use over and over).

Where you lay down and smell the person, that use this same towel before you, how they shake the sheets out and reuse them. How they reuse the towels that they wipe us down with.

Over and over. I know we all know these thing, but we put them out of our mind, to feel better. The longer we allow them to treat us this way they will. So you ask what can we do about it. Well if you ever laded on a massage table and it felt wet, I did it. I do my best to make the sheet / towel unusable, by pouring oil on them, I lay them on the floor, use there oil and wet the sheet down, roll it up placing it back on the table, (they freak out when they see this) I am long gone when they see the sheets as unusable, some places I can return some I can't, but I feel I am doing my part for the next person. The one that have to get the clean sheet to replace the one I fucked up. I started carrying my own wipe down towels just to make sure I not getting someone else dead skin thingies. This is such a pety way to deal with this subject (and childish), but here is my thought, if we all did this maybe they would get the idea, and change this practice. After all it really don't take that much to provide a clean sheet / towel environment, I tip well, I should demand cleanness, and not feel that I am asking to much. This practice is done because we allow it, and they think it is funny. F_ _k that. I know what we are using the spa's for, so cleanness is not at the top of our list, but it should be, and it is up to us, to demand it, or decide to Waller in our own muck, uck. I know I know, stop going, but that still don't help the nasty people, rolling in someone else S_ _ t.

Bullmarket2
11-28-16, 17:21
This massage parlor may be closed. Tried to make an appointment last night, but the telephone number was not working. Tried again this morning, same result. It may be closed for good. Who knows!I looked at the phone number that I had dialed last night as well as today and realized that I had dialed 443 instead of 410. Turns out, the establishment is OPEN. My mistake and my apologies to members of this board.

ProjectMayham
11-29-16, 00:05
Let us know how it went. I will let you guys know if I take the jump.

I looked at the phone number that I had dialed last night as well as today and realized that I had dialed 443 instead of 410. Turns out, the establishment is OPEN. My mistake and my apologies to members of this board.

MoonMonger
11-30-16, 01:00
We have to be able to do something about this. I say from this time forth we stop using the hourly motel, add the additional forty dollar, get a daily hotel (making sure you sleep with at least two different women that day, to make it worth while). Force those nasty ass notel owner to change there practices, or go out of business for lack of customers. We can speck with our dollars, and it will make a different. $30 dollars for two hours, is $360.00 dollars a day, for that amount you could stay at a 5 star motel. It is funny how the heath dept, goes ape shit over how spa's run, but yet let this nasty dirty practice carry on. So without further delay for you viewing please. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQes0ug_yDc.

While I on on the subject, something closer to my heart, lets talk about the spa's. The ones that don t use sheets but towels (the ones they don't wash and use over and over).

Where you lay down and smell the person, that use this same towel before you, how they shake the sheets out and reuse them. How they reuse the towels that they wipe us down with.

Over and over. I know we all know these thing, but we put them out of our mind, to feel better. The longer we allow them to treat us this way they will. So you ask what can we do about it. Well if you ever laded on a massage table and it felt wet, I did it. I do my best to make the sheet / towel unusable, by pouring oil on them, I lay them on the floor, use there oil and wet the sheet down, roll it up placing it back on the table, (they freak out when they see this) I am long gone when they see the sheets as unusable, some places I can return some I can't, but I feel I am doing my part for the next person. The one that have to get the clean sheet to replace the one I fucked up. I started carrying my own wipe down towels just to make sure I not getting someone else dead skin thingies. This is such a pety way to deal with this subject (and childish), but here is my thought, if we all did this maybe they would get the idea, and change this practice. After all it really don't take that much to provide a clean sheet / towel environment, I tip well, I should demand cleanness, and not feel that I am asking to much. This practice is done because we allow it, and they think it is funny. F_ _k that. I know what we are using the spa's for, so cleanness is not at the top of our list, but it should be, and it is up to us, to demand it, or decide to Waller in our own muck, uck. I know I know, stop going, but that still don't help the nasty people, rolling in someone else S_ _ t.The only place I know that changes sheets and towels after EACH customer is Ivy. That being said, I have learned over the years 2 things, I don't trust what I lay on and I don't trust what they put on me. Therefore I always bring my own towel, it's only $2 if you buy them by the bulk from Amazon. Use it and leave it. I don't want to be lying on some guy's sweat, drippings or worse, cum. Just the mere thought makes me shiver. Same goes with having the girl shower with me so I can clean off what ever you guys left on her. As to the raincoat they put on me, nah nah. I know they buy in bulk and always buy the cheapest one. I can't afford to have one break on me. I bring my own Trojen. Just my 2 cents.

Member #6126
11-30-16, 12:30
The only place I know that changes sheets and towels after EACH customer is Ivy. That being said, I have learned over the years 2 things, I don't trust what I lay on and I don't trust what they put on me. Therefore I always bring my own towel, it's only $2 if you buy them by the bulk from Amazon. Use it and leave it. I don't want to be lying on some guy's sweat, drippings or worse, cum. Just the mere thought makes me shiver. Same goes with having the girl shower with me so I can clean off what ever you guys left on her. As to the raincoat they put on me, nah nah. I know they buy in bulk and always buy the cheapest one. I can't afford to have one break on me. I bring my own Trojen. Just my 2 cents.I have found the flavored condoms are a nice ice breaker. Choose your own flavor chocolate, strawberry, etc. And they hold up through a lot of action.

Big Comanche
11-30-16, 12:42
I have found the flavored condoms are a nice ice breaker. Choose your own flavor chocolate, strawberry, etc. And they hold up through a lot of action.If the condom ends up in your mouth you're doing it wrong.

MdLatinGuy
11-30-16, 14:28
Anyone know if they do 4 hand and how $?

OmyBack
11-30-16, 15:00
Hahahahaha.

If the condom ends up in your mouth you're doing it wrong.

JWilliams2321
11-30-16, 16:59
Anyone been to VR recently? Is it still worth going or has it gone totally legit?

Ginger Man
11-30-16, 17:36
If the condom ends up in your mouth you're doing it wrong.ROFL! You win.

Paulson
11-30-16, 17:42
The only place I know that changes sheets and towels after EACH customer is Ivy. That being said, I have learned over the years 2 things, I don't trust what I lay on and I don't trust what they put on me. Therefore I always bring my own towel, it's only $2 if you buy them by the bulk from Amazon. Use it and leave it. I don't want to be lying on some guy's sweat, drippings or worse, cum. Just the mere thought makes me shiver. Same goes with having the girl shower with me so I can clean off what ever you guys left on her. As to the raincoat they put on me, nah nah. I know they buy in bulk and always buy the cheapest one. I can't afford to have one break on me. I bring my own Trojen. Just my 2 cents.That is a good idea, and I am almost at that point to carry a bag with me with me own stuff that I will carry back in forth, just for my piece of mind. Funny how when I say something to them about clean sheets / towels they look at me crossed like I ask them a math question. Afterward you get the great lies, (no dirty, I clean, I clean), at that point I stand back, waiting for the lightening to strike them. I am not even talking about the hope you get a massage at all spots, I am specking of those that don't really do anything (maybe a little playing), that represent themselves as massage spa. Hint hint. If any of the spa owners are reading this, a selling point for you. I provide a clean sanitary environment, clean sheets, heated tables (I know I am asking for to much). But try that, provide it, watch your business grow, add a 23 year old spinner watch your business explode. Especially if she is ambidextrous. , smile.

Paulson
11-30-16, 17:51
If the condom ends up in your mouth you're doing it wrong.Since and most cases you do that before you go deep, that would have to mean that the one you taste, did not belong to you, at least first.

Chew on that for a min.

ChillAxed
11-30-16, 20:37
I'm looking to get more active here. I think I have lurked long enough and its time to give back.

I have been here twice over the past three weeks. If you don't mind middle aged women then she will take good care of you.

HcLine
12-02-16, 01:10
I'm looking to get more active here. I think I have lurked long enough and its time to give back.

I have been here twice over the past three weeks. If you don't mind middle aged women then she will take good care of you.Huh?

I'm old and confused. Who? What? I got the where part.

BonsaiBoner
12-02-16, 10:21
Stopped by 905 last Friday. Drew Mickey attractive young looking with an ice body. 7 and 7. Had great service and a great time. . 7 house and $. 3 tip. Talked her down from $. 4 That's where she started. TS was awesome. And massage was great. Flip was also great. PM for details.

BonsaiBoner
12-02-16, 10:22
Stopped by 905 last Friday. Drew Mickey attractive young looking with an ice body. 7 and 7. Had great service and a great time. . 7 house and $. 3 tip. Talked her down from $. 4 That's where she started. TS was awesome. And massage was great. Flip was also great. PM for details.Tip was $. 2.

ChillAxed
12-03-16, 14:29
Huh?

I'm old and confused. Who? What? I got the where part.Sorry it's my fault I should probably lurk more. I don't know what to say and not say here yet. I saw too much being said on RM and not too long after the spa got shut down. I should clarify, Friendly is not the name, just a hint as to where it is close to.

I just came from there today and opted for the hour. The thirty minutes is fine but always feels rushed. She did not offer me her name but I've been 5 times and I've only ever seen two, she was the skinnier one.

Very polite and skilled. If you ask for medium, expect light. Next time I will ask for hard pressure. Surprisingly good massage on the back and the flip was nice as well. Willing to go in more detail in pm.

PumperNickle
12-04-16, 21:27
I'm in Baltimore looking for a nice body rub. Any suggestions? I have been to several places around the city. Just looking for something different.

JBuckman
12-05-16, 07:22
I'm in Baltimore looking for a nice body rub. Any suggestions? I have been to several places around the city. Just looking for something different.Well, this is your first post. Welcome to the forum! Can you tell us what places you have been to in the past before we can tell you something?

JB

ThroatPlunger
12-06-16, 21:32
I really wish these AMPs would source their girls from the same place the Chinese buffet uses for their waitresses. Any tHoughton on how to flip one of these girls into a sugar baby? Don't want kicked out of the restaurant.

GuinessGuy
12-08-16, 11:34
Hi guys. I'm an out of town monger coming that way shortly. Actually, I'll be in the Annapolis area, but seems close enough to Baltimore for me.

Can anyone give me recs for AMP with a younger (ish) provider? Feel free to PM me.

Satya
12-08-16, 13:39
I really wish these AMPs would source their girls from the same place the Chinese buffet uses for their waitresses. Any tHoughton on how to flip one of these girls into a sugar baby? Don't want kicked out of the restaurant.After going to many AMPs we tend to look on all Asian women as potential prostitutes but they are not and we should remember that and respect them all.

ThroatPlunger
12-08-16, 14:21
After going to many AMPs we tend to look on all Asian women as potential prostitutes but they are not and we should remember that and respect them all.I don't hit that many AMPs, but knowing women long enough, I'd say everyone has a price. Hell, I have a price, but I don't think you could afford me.

Barraquda22
12-08-16, 14:59
After going to many AMPs we tend to look on all Asian women as potential prostitutes but they are not and we should remember that and respect them all.I don't view them all as prostitutes. However, I have found that quite a few of them are interested in taller / larger men. I'm lazy and don't like to have to cultivate for months and months to get some pussy, so I won't claim to have banged 3000 asian chicks, but there are some out there that can be easily swayed into just a casual encounter (and some have been serious freaks). There is also the idea that quite a few of them are here in not totally legal ways and we may view them as being desperate and that leads to our dicks thinking and wallets doing the seduction. But as has been said, everyone has their price. And I second that I seriously doubt anyone on this forum can pay my hourly rate LOL.

BQ22.

Satya
12-08-16, 15:10
I don't view them all as prostitutes. However, I have found that quite a few of them are interested in taller / larger men. I'm lazy and don't like to have to cultivate for months and months to get some pussy, so I won't claim to have banged 3000 asian chicks, but there are some out there that can be easily swayed into just a casual encounter (and some have been serious freaks). There is also the idea that quite a few of them are here in not totally legal ways and we may view them as being desperate and that leads to our dicks thinking and wallets doing the seduction. But as has been said, everyone has their price. And I second that I seriously doubt anyone on this forum can pay my hourly rate LOL.

BQ22.I guess I am a little less cynical than some. I am having a short of term short time memory loss due to something I ingested so if I have sent this twice please overlook it.

Barraquda22
12-08-16, 22:27
I guess I am a little less cynical than some. I am having a short of term short time memory loss due to something I ingested so if I have sent this twice please overlook it.I don't think I'm cynical per se. I prefer to think of myself as realistic.

A guy walks into a bar and sits down next to a beautiful woman. He orders a drink and a few minutes later turns to her and asks "Would you have sex with me for a million dollars?" The woman ponders for a minute and looks the guy over, then says "Yes, I would for a million dollars. " The man then asks "Would you have sex with me for one hundred dollars?" To which the woman replied "NO! What kind of woman do you think I am?" The man just casually responds with "Thats already been established, we are just negotiating price now.".

BQ22.

ThroatPlunger
12-10-16, 01:21
Thinking about an AMP the last couple days. Oriental was closest Bad choice. Hate getting grannies.

Popcruiser
12-12-16, 07:09
I haven't been out much recently. New s / o. Is 9118 still open?

Youngster83
12-12-16, 12:16
Thinking about an AMP the last couple days. Oriental was closest Bad choice. Hate getting grannies.Feel your pain. I was there sat and regret it.

Dan White
12-12-16, 14:08
I have a question for the group. What is a reasonable tip for an one hour massage at a therapeutic only AMP?

HcLine
12-12-16, 18:02
Feel your pain. I was there sat and regret it.I went back there last week and hit up an old regular that I used to smash several years back. How disappointing. She packed on about 35 lbs and while fun, was not what I remembered. They are a bit long in the tooth but a quick half hr ride for me. Small head ofter dictates and I don't venture to new venues as much as I should. Ahhh well. Hc.

Horsetrader
12-12-16, 20:46
I have a question for the group. What is a reasonable tip for an one hour massage at a therapeutic only AMP?I have a good friend who is a registered massage practioner (that's what the license is called). She averages about $15-$20 per hour in tips. This is at a massage place that has about 70% female customers, I expect that extras at her place are uncommon. The business is owned by a Chinese woman and nearly all of the therapists are Asian.

DCHung
12-14-16, 10:10
15% to 20% is customary for therapeutic tips.

MoonMonger
12-16-16, 00:19
Had a craving for Sushi so headed over to this Whitcomb eatery. Called ahead and ask if fresh young oysters are in season. Was told they just got a shipment in, fresh off the boat. A bushel of 25 and one 26. Mr. Johnson was drooling, so headed over in a hurry. I thought Chinese were good at math but this was way off by at least by 50% or more. Should have bolted when granny sat me down at the table. Hoping the waitress was newer to the business and proceed to change into my dining attire. Mr Johnson was starving and don't want to go elsewhere. Besides, it was bitter cold outside and at least the place was warm. The waitress came in and I swear she was granny's twin sister, either that or granny had a change of clothes. Since I already paid for the buffet, as they always collect upfront, I had no choice but to close my eyes and picture something delicious. I ate till I threw up, she helped to wipe me off and I hurried off the establishment. At least the place was warm and I did get to sample the oysters, though they were way past their expiration date. If you like seafood that's been around, go for it. Otherwise find another place to eat. My 2 cents.

MoonMonger
12-16-16, 00:20
Had a craving for Sushi so headed over to this Whitcomb eatery. Called ahead and ask if fresh young oysters are in season. Was told they just got a shipment in, fresh off the boat. A bushel of 25 and one 26. Mr. Johnson was drooling, so headed over in a hurry. I thought Chinese were good at math but this was way off by at least by 50% or more. Should have bolted when granny sat me down at the table. Hoping the waitress was newer to the business and proceed to change into my dining attire. Mr Johnson was starving and don't want to go elsewhere. Besides, it was bitter cold outside and at least the place was warm. The waitress came in and I swear she was granny's twin sister, either that or granny had a change of clothes. Since I already paid for the buffet, as they always collect upfront, I had no choice but to close my eyes and picture something delicious. I ate till I threw up, she helped to wipe me off and I hurried off the establishment. At least the place was warm and I did get to sample the oysters, though they were way past their expiration date. If you like seafood that's been around, go for it. Otherwise find another place to eat. My 2 cents.

DCHung
12-16-16, 10:11
Had a craving for Sushi so headed over to this Whitcomb eatery. Called ahead and ask if fresh young oysters are in season. Was told they just got a shipment in, fresh off the boat. A bushel of 25 and one 26. Mr. Johnson was drooling, so headed over in a hurry. I thought Chinese were good at math but this was way off by at least by 50% or more. Should have bolted when granny sat me down at the table. Hoping the waitress was newer to the business and proceed to change into my dining attire. Mr Johnson was starving and don't want to go elsewhere. Besides, it was bitter cold outside and at least the place was warm. The waitress came in and I swear she was granny's twin sister, either that or granny had a change of clothes. Since I already paid for the buffet, as they always collect upfront, I had no choice but to close my eyes and picture something delicious. I ate till I threw up, she helped to wipe me off and I hurried off the establishment. At least the place was warm and I did get to sample the oysters, though they were way past their expiration date. If you like seafood that's been around, go for it. Otherwise find another place to eat. My 2 cents.LOL, great change of pace on the reviews. When it is warm and toasty inside, I'm reluctant to turn around and head back outside.

Clix
12-16-16, 18:19
Had a craving for Sushi so headed over to this Whitcomb eatery. Called ahead and ask if fresh young oysters are in season. Was told they just got a shipment in, fresh off the boat. A bushel of 25 and one 26. Mr. Johnson was drooling, so headed over in a hurry. I thought Chinese were good at math but this was way off by at least by 50% or more. Should have bolted when granny sat me down at the table. Hoping the waitress was newer to the business and proceed to change into my dining attire. Mr Johnson was starving and don't want to go elsewhere. Besides, it was bitter cold outside and at least the place was warm. The waitress came in and I swear she was granny's twin sister, either that or granny had a change of clothes. Since I already paid for the buffet, as they always collect upfront, I had no choice but to close my eyes and picture something delicious. I ate till I threw up, she helped to wipe me off and I hurried off the establishment. At least the place was warm and I did get to sample the oysters, though they were way past their expiration date. If you like seafood that's been around, go for it. Otherwise find another place to eat. My 2 cents.One of the finer reviews I have read in a long time. And hate seafood. LOL.

Lioil
12-17-16, 19:54
At http://thaileelawadeehotmassag88.escorts.biz/#/ home.

While I am interested when they give me special of 6 for 90 minutes (typically 8) but not sure if I get the bang out of the buck for it. I have never done 4 hands and not sure if it will be "too busy" to really enjoy it. Any advice? Thanks!

JRockerX
12-18-16, 02:19
Had a craving for Sushi so headed over to this Whitcomb eatery. Called ahead and ask if fresh young oysters are in season. Was told they just got a shipment in, fresh off the boat. A bushel of 25 and one 26. Mr. Johnson was drooling, so headed over in a hurry. I thought Chinese were good at math but this was way off by at least by 50% or more. Should have bolted when granny sat me down at the table. Hoping the waitress was newer to the business and proceed to change into my dining attire. Mr Johnson was starving and don't want to go elsewhere. Besides, it was bitter cold outside and at least the place was warm. The waitress came in and I swear she was granny's twin sister, either that or granny had a change of clothes. Since I already paid for the buffet, as they always collect upfront, I had no choice but to close my eyes and picture something delicious. I ate till I threw up, she helped to wipe me off and I hurried off the establishment. At least the place was warm and I did get to sample the oysters, though they were way past their expiration date. If you like seafood that's been around, go for it. Otherwise find another place to eat. My 2 cents.I believe there were reports of Whitcomb eatery serving old and expired seafood from other members. There are many advertisement on the back of the city page that also seem to be in competition. But it is often hit or miss. Sometimes they have fresh and new products but more often than not, they also serve you old and expire seafood. However, I do have to say that there are couple ads that caught my eyes because they use realistic pictures to represent their dishes. Although you cannot see the entire presentation of the dishes, you can guesstimate the freshness of the food.

I am all ears if anyone can get in touch with the best and freshest seafood in MD.

Green Machine
12-18-16, 23:15
This massage parlor may be closed. Tried to make an appointment last night, but the telephone number was not working. Tried again this morning, same result. It may be closed for good. Who knows!Was just there tonight. Still open.

NoDirection
12-18-16, 23:43
Was just there tonight. Still open.Inbox is full, so I'll ask here. How was it? Any fun to be had?

Stlpilot
12-20-16, 15:10
At http://thaileelawadeehotmassag88.escorts.biz/#/ home.

While I am interested when they give me special of 6 for 90 minutes (typically 8) but not sure if I get the bang out of the buck for it. I have never done 4 hands and not sure if it will be "too busy" to really enjoy it. Any advice? Thanks!It can be fun, but you're correct that it can be distracting as well. For me it's fun to have two there, as one usually watches the other in action with me. I kinda like being watched, but that's another story for another forum. When everyone plays at the same time its even better, but for me, I've yet to have a bad 4 hand experience. Give it a shot YMMV, but new adventures are always interesting!

Pilot.

Bob Sully
12-20-16, 20:32
Her name is Cici and everything is safe but very ez on eyes. Last 4 digits 0182. Cindy has not had any sushi here in past 2 months as someone allegedly tried to rob her girls.

BoloBellgrande
12-23-16, 22:45
I guess I didn't get the memo. I got off of 95 via 175 and headed toward Bmore. When I passed the strip mall with OS on my right, I glanced over to take a look. All I could see was a dark corner with a low light on.

I got nostalgic and googled the # , then asked if Lisa was there. The momason told me, she has been gone for a long time, but she has a lot of nice girls there now. I told her I'd stop by sometime.

You know, there's a chunky asian chick that use to do BP and a few other sights with her face blurred out. I always thought that might be her. Anyway, has anyone been to OS recently? Are the girls really nice?

Ginger Man
12-25-16, 21:45
Stay out of trouble, get that pussy, and try not to fall in love!

JaffeMD
12-27-16, 12:40
I guess I didn't get the memo. I got off of 95 via 175 and headed toward Bmore. When I passed the strip mall with OS on my right, I glanced over to take a look. All I could see was a dark corner with a low light on.

I got nostalgic and googled the # , then asked if Lisa was there. The momason told me, she has been gone for a long time, but she has a lot of nice girls there now. I told her I'd stop by sometime.

You know, there's a chunky asian chick that use to do BP and a few other sights with her face blurred out. I always thought that might be her. Anyway, has anyone been to OS recently? Are the girls really nice?Last time I was there it was basically just Lisa and Mickey. They had also recruited Kathy from Hana in EC to be Mamasan. Based on the horrible therapist at Hana, skill, age, etc, I'm going to say OS probably isn't worth the trouble.

Krock21
12-27-16, 21:48
Was in the area with no better time or options so I hit up an old haunt. Met with Angie who has been there for a while. She keeps it tight for an older gal, late 40's I'm guessing. Great massage, really worked the spots and the tease. The more experienced girls work the cock tease so much better in my opinion. After the flip I was ready to go. Went straight to work on the BJ and after about 2 minutes switched to some great taint / ball action to which I couldn't resist and blew it out quick. Normal tuition but gave her an extra Jackson because of the great work and holiday season LOL.

Nucleophile
01-03-17, 02:05
Long time lurker, finally have decided to contribute. I went to 1416 a few months ago, and PT last month. 1416 provider was okay looking, but a little heavy (4. 5 ish /10). Standard massage, followed by come nice choices on the flip on the flip. I don't remember the exact tip (this was a few months back), but I think it was around $1. The service on the flip was okay, nothing fantastic. I would probably return.

PT was interesting, I entered the building and was greeted by an older, but fairly attractive lady (6 ish /10). She gave me a table shower, during the table shower she started to Polish my sword. I asked her to stop after a few min, because I wanted to see what was on the menu after the massage. Unfortunately the ladies switched after the TS. I ended up getting some older lady for my massage who was pretty ugly (3/10). Massage was okay. On the flip, she agreed to do a few things. I will probably go back, hopefully I can get the attractive lady at the beginning for a massage.

Weatherman64
01-03-17, 10:14
Had to pass by Wilmington during the holidays. On advice of reviews on the Wilmington Board, I stopped by Crystal Spa - 302-XXX-2392 - in downtown Wilmington. Busy street area on okay section of town. I was there during the day time and can see it being a place where you need to watch yourself at night. Parking not the easiest, but the place reminds me of the Hospital at its best. Standard Baltimore rates +20 apply. A Top 5 AMP experience. Safe Travels!

OlderGentleman
01-03-17, 22:37
I read a few reviews of little Apple at Crystal Spa, and just had to give her a try. Delightful little (under 5' tall) cutie. Perfect breasts, tight bottom. Tasty pussy and bum. Great Oral Skills, which did me in. Will definitely return.

Papuk
01-04-17, 18:23
Had vsiti to check what options available on AMR in rosedale. Standard massage service with no options. LMK if anybody similar expereince. Any good places to go in White Marsh area.

Nicedeath
01-04-17, 21:42
Does anyone know or if either one of these girls offer full service? I did some searching and it wasn't clear. Thanks in advance.

http://baltimore.backpage.com/BodyRubs/60-and-100-2and4-hand-specials-w-juniper-and-jezzy-txt-for-appt-443-292-2434-available-now-24-7/15176113

Tae Boner
01-05-17, 23:51
Does anyone know or if either one of these girls offer full service? I did some searching and it wasn't clear. Thanks in advance.

http://baltimore.backpage.com/BodyRubs/60-and-100-2and4-hand-specials-w-juniper-and-jezzy-txt-for-appt-443-292-2434-available-now-24-7/15176113RTTF, Jezzy has been talked about quite a bit. She may even give you a departing gift that you won't be able to give back.

Tom McAn
01-06-17, 01:28
RTTF, Jezzy has been talked about quite a bit. She may even give you a departing gift that you won't be able to give back.I've seen some reviews of Juniper as well, most of them not good. It's best to steer clear of these two.

ThroatPlunger
01-06-17, 02:37
Last time I was there it was basically just Lisa and Mickey. They had also recruited Kathy from Hana in EC to be Mamasan. Based on the horrible therapist at Hana, skill, age, etc, I'm going to say OS probably isn't worth the trouble.Old ass dirt therapist last time I was there about three weeks ago. I wouldn't even let her touch my junk. I refuse to get a happy ending by a woman who is as old as my mother.

Ljfeld
01-06-17, 09:08

http://baltimore.backpage.com/BodyRubs/60-and-100-2and4-hand-specials-w-juniper-and-jezzy-txt-for-appt-443-292-2434-available-now-24-7/15176113There is a video on cccptube that shows Jezzy def does.

DCHung
01-06-17, 10:11
There is a video on cccptube that shows Jezzy def does.I'd avoid those 2. They consistently receive poor reviews.

Capfun
01-06-17, 11:37

http://baltimore.backpage.com/BodyRubs/60-and-100-2and4-hand-specials-w-juniper-and-jezzy-txt-for-appt-443-292-2434-available-now-24-7/15176113I saw Jezzy when she first started advertising. I opted for sensual massage for first visit. It wasn't so sensual. Lame rubdown, alot of talking (decent conversation though), and ending. Upsell for more. That was my first and last visit.

ProjectMayham
01-07-17, 02:54
Let us know how it went. I will let you guys know if I take the jump.Shower was great same as massage. . 40 for a handful finish I asked for extras not sure if she understood me she was around 35-40 . Sorry for the short unedited post but it's late Happy New Year to all.

Bob Sully
01-09-17, 17:14
Saw Aeriel and massage was good but no extras besides standard finish. A little pricey but YMMV. Will not repeat. She was nice but probably 6 on civi scale. Located just off the beltway. Used to be a few Russians when I went there about year ago.

Rockman 2000
01-09-17, 17:20
I've seen some reviews of Juniper as well, most of them not good. It's best to steer clear of these two.Juniper looks good but I know someone who went for it ad regretted it. Messy place and the girls weren't very clean or that nice. Don't know about parting gifts but medicine use was apparent. I don't need to be near parting gifts or medicines that are not prescribed.

Scumbler
01-14-17, 15:24
So Backpage goes dark and not a word here on the forum? I guess everything will migrate back to Craigslist, eh?

Satya
01-14-17, 15:37
So Backpage goes dark and not a word here on the forum? I guess everything will migrate back to Craigslist, eh?I saw a story maybe yesterday and what I noticed was the writer was of the attitude that it wasn't common knowledge. I think anyone who knows about back pages knows about.

Brahmabull
01-14-17, 17:20
So Backpage goes dark and not a word here on the forum? I guess everything will migrate back to Craigslist, eh?Craigslist has not taken adult ads for some time. People didn't suddenly dump CL for BP by choice, years back. CL deleted the Adult section and stopped accepting those ads. There are already BP alternatives about. Just find them. Google is your friend. I'm sure you can fall into one of the hundreds of sites that were scanning backpage ads and claiming them as their own sites content and ads word for word pic for pic.

FYI BP massage section is just fine. They didn't touch it. In fact most all the former adult ads are getting posted here.

Butter Dog
01-15-17, 13:06
FYI BP massage section is just fine. They didn't touch it. In fact most all the former adult ads are getting posted here.Exactly. All of the Escort ads migrated to Women seeking Men. All of the Body Rubs ads are now under Massage. Took all of 5 minutes to figure it out. Sort of like CL when they shut down their massage ads and they immediately popped up under Therapeutic. BP gets the best of two worlds (for now). The ads are still running and they get to cry about first amendment rights being taken away from them.

According to the rant on the BP site, they are making the argument that the government is doing the same thing to them as they are doing against the weed people. They don't go after the suppliers or users. But they harass the banks and credit card companies that they need to help run the business. But that's a whole different rant.

BD.

niceguy466
01-15-17, 17:39
I know this is Baltimore, but Bmore AMPs are less than to be desired of late.

Greenbelt is off the hook. Boob jobs, lingerie at the door. Line ups. Etc.

Went to TWBC, massage was a 5 out of 10. I have been to some that are 10 our of 10 with all services open.

But TWBC had talent of the staff. For an AMP worker, 8 out 10, boob job, nice face, didn't ask to be paid up front, everything afterwards. Really clean and safe place too.

UnsungHero
01-16-17, 11:00
I know this is Baltimore, but Bmore AMPs are less than to be desired of late.

Greenbelt is off the hook. Boob jobs, lingerie at the door. Line ups. Etc.

Went to TWBC, massage was a 5 out of 10. I have been to some that are 10 our of 10 with all services open.

But TWBC had talent of the staff. For an AMP worker, 8 out 10, boob job, nice face, didn't ask to be paid up front, everything afterwards. Really clean and safe place too.Agree with at niceguy466.

Sometimes the massage is non existent. However, their services are top notch and love their line-up!

TWBC is my 'Go-To' place!

Bob Sully
01-16-17, 16:37
Overpriced and tries to upsell everything. She is fairly attractive in mid 20's with boltons. Def not worth the upsell #s IMHO but YMMV. These girls are trying to get a lot for nothing and it is crazy. Will DEF not repeat. PM with any additional questions.

Gibz1981
01-20-17, 15:21
Went last week drew mid 40's lady. Little to no conversation. Massage only wouldn't bite on extras. Guess I got unlucky. Will try again and report.

Scumbler
01-20-17, 18:10
Can't tell if this place is legit or not: https://baltimore.craigslist.org/thp/5964650083.html.

Anyone have intel? If not, I may have to TOFTT.

Feldman
01-25-17, 15:52
I see that Liz is back (again) and two online reviewers said that they left happy. Has anybody experienced this with her? I will TOFTT as soon as I can set something up, but I was just curious.

SignerJeff
01-26-17, 11:08
Tracey, who used to work out of her home in Rosedale? None of her numbers on the the other site are correct anymore.

Satya
01-26-17, 16:33
Can't tell if this place is legit or not: https://baltimore.craigslist.org/thp/5964650083.html.

Anyone have intel? If not, I may have to TOFTT.I would not TOFTT on this one. It sure looks legit to me.

Member #5415
01-26-17, 18:14
I see that Liz is back (again) and two online reviewers said that they left happy. Has anybody experienced this with her? I will TOFTT as soon as I can set something up, but I was just curious.Very unlikely to get anything from her.

Rockman 2000
01-27-17, 14:58
Tracey, who used to work out of her home in Rosedale? None of her numbers on the the other site are correct anymore.I think she is long gone. Maybe she went back to doing hair? She was a great value and a nice person, too bad. Just like Amber Autumn in Cokceysville. She was great value too and a great body. Still see her at the gym in Timonium though. She had a full time gig anyway.

Barraquda22
01-27-17, 18:55
I think she is long gone. Maybe she went back to doing hair? She was a great value and a nice person, too bad. Just like Amber Autumn in Cokceysville. She was great value too and a great body. Still see her at the gym in Timonium though. She had a full time gig anyway.She is still around. I tried to set up with her a couple months back and the rule book comes out all over the place. I think it was an ad on CL that I found her through. She aint never going back to cutting hair as her real job. She owes too much money over her salon going belly up.

BQ22.

Butter Dog
01-28-17, 11:16
Okay, so this is a little off topic. But I ran across this and found it funny and decided to pass it along.

1. Any massage parlor open after say 9 pm is bound to be packing an assortment of extras, nobody virtuous goes looking for a therapeutic back rub at 1 am on a Tuesday!

2. It's packing Neon signs with words like "massage", "bodyrub" or "fellatio barn". There's just something seedy / appealing about a flashing neon signs, they know degenerates like us can't resist the lure of a good neon sign.

3. Odd / distant Location If the massage shop is smack in the middle of an industrial area there's a good chance they'll have buckets of extras as they're often driven out of the 'burbs by nosy fuckers with erection problems and church groups who believe a that administering a handjob = holiday in Hades.

4. If the masseuse is wearing / displaying any of the following then it's probably going to be sensual miniskirt, high-heels, tight-dress, side-boob, lingerie, snorkel.

5. The seedier / ramshackle the place the better your chances of a happy ending, if I ever see a scummy mattress on a floor I always think I'm odds on for a handjob (or lice).

6. Check out the customers. If it's all nervous looking men then you've probably hit the jackpot. A nervous man walking out of a massage place is the sign of a man with freshly emptied babysacks. I love when I see guys about to walk into a massage joint which I know is a 100% erotic and they start twisting / stretching there arms like they're a little sore and are just there to get some knots rubbed out. We know where the knot is bro!

7. The masseuse doesn't leave the room whilst you get unchanged. This rarely happens and when it does, it's always awkward as fuck. Kinda retarded to feel awkward I know, she's about to see me naked and will soon be milking my man-jam but there's a system people WHEN THE MACHINE BREAKS DOWN, WE BREAK DOWN.

8. The massage slogan "Oriental" or "Asian" massage is always a good erotic shot but are not to be confused with "Thai Massage" which always results in something in me dislocating.

9. The massage room has items like vaseline, lubricant, dog-collars or a box of tissues so big that you could wipe up one of Thor's loads.

10. The Masseuse walks in and takes off her clothes. If I got to explain this one then you belong in that Sarlacc pit son.

HA!

BD.

Bunker Buster
01-28-17, 18:23
Okay, so this is a little off topic. But I ran across this and found it funny and decided to pass it along.

1. Any massage parlor open after say 9 pm is bound to be packing an assortment of extras, nobody virtuous goes looking for a therapeutic back rub at 1 am on a Tuesday!

2. It's packing Neon signs with words like "massage", "bodyrub" or "fellatio barn". There's just something seedy / appealing about a flashing neon signs, they know degenerates like us can't resist the lure of a good neon sign.

3. Odd / distant Location If the massage shop is smack in the middle of an industrial area there's a good chance they'll have buckets of extras as they're often driven out of the 'burbs by nosy fuckers with erection problems and church groups who believe a that administering a handjob = holiday in Hades.

4. If the masseuse is wearing / displaying any of the following then it's probably going to be sensual miniskirt, high-heels, tight-dress, side-boob, lingerie, snorkel.

5. The seedier / ramshackle the place the better your chances of a happy ending, if I ever see a scummy mattress on a floor I always think I'm odds on for a handjob (or lice).

6. Check out the customers. If it's all nervous looking men then you've probably hit the jackpot. A nervous man walking out of a massage place is the sign of a man with freshly emptied babysacks. I love when I see guys about to walk into a massage joint which I know is a 100% erotic and they start twisting / stretching there arms like they're a little sore and are just there to get some knots rubbed out. We know where the knot is bro!

7. The masseuse doesn't leave the room whilst you get unchanged. This rarely happens and when it does, it's always awkward as fuck. Kinda retarded to feel awkward I know, she's about to see me naked and will soon be milking my man-jam but there's a system people WHEN THE MACHINE BREAKS DOWN, WE BREAK DOWN.

8. The massage slogan "Oriental" or "Asian" massage is always a good erotic shot but are not to be confused with "Thai Massage" which always results in something in me dislocating.

9. The massage room has items like vaseline, lubricant, dog-collars or a box of tissues so big that you could wipe up one of Thor's loads.

10. The Masseuse walks in and takes off her clothes. If I got to explain this one then you belong in that Sarlacc pit son.

HA!

BD.And a way to upvote for saving in a "Best Of" category.

Fellatio Barn, snorkel, one of Thor's loads. LOLOLOLOL.

JamesRussells
01-31-17, 06:47
Not the same place anymore.

This is CG wellness, used to be on Frederick. Relatively UTR.

I go in the afternoons and it's an older, short, chubby Chinese woman.

4 and 4 for he. Don't really want much else.

She's enthusiastic at least.This place seems to be gone.

She recently moved, but it looks like she got closed down again.

SignerJeff
01-31-17, 19:02
She is still around. I tried to set up with her a couple months back and the rule book comes out all over the place. I think it was an ad on CL that I found her through. She aint never going back to cutting hair as her real job. She owes too much money over her salon going belly up.

BQ22.Thanks man. I will keep an eye out. CL is littered with spam, its tough to find a real one.

BigCoolie
01-31-17, 20:27
I decided to try out something new, and visited a "new" AMP. It was in a secluded area with nice rooms, table shower, and a very friendly mamasan. Only two girls available right now, though. One was cute and the other one was not so cute. Both had Cs or bigger. I had to wait for 15 minutes, so I opted for a quickie. A little less than standard prices for entry. 5, but the upsell was high. 7 for HJ. As usual, I followed the wrong head, and after my session I left within 25 minutes from sitting in the room. I probably would not repeat, but I am not an AMP person. The girl that I spoke with, Sara (not so good looking), said to have much more on the menu, though, YMMV.

Be safe gents.

Satya
02-01-17, 00:30
Thanks man. I will keep an eye out. CL is littered with spam, its tough to find a real one.You are aware we still have BP, yes?

Ginger Man
02-01-17, 07:28
I decided to try out something new, and visited a "new" AMP. It was in a secluded area with nice rooms, table shower, and a very friendly mamasan. Only two girls available right now, though. One was cute and the other one was not so cute. Both had Cs or bigger. I had to wait for 15 minutes, so I opted for a quickie. A little less than standard prices for entry. 5, but the upsell was high. 7 for HJ. As usual, I followed the wrong head, and after my session I left within 25 minutes from sitting in the room. I probably would not repeat, but I am not an AMP person. The girl that I spoke with, Sara (not so good looking), said to have much more on the menu, though, YMMV.

Be safe gents.That place is like 'Alice's Restaurant. ' You can get anything you want.

Bullmarket2
02-01-17, 08:36
For all my friends who are seeking only a legitimate massage with absolutely no extras and / or no touching or roaming of any type or nature, I found Theresa at Asia Massage Reflexology to be excellent. Arguably one of the better massages that I have ever received. This spa is located in a shopping center near a Home Depot and Office Depot and is off the main streets of Joppa Road and Perry Parkway in Parkville. Theresa does not speak English and offers no extras of any type or nature. She only provides an excellent massage. My recommendation for the ultimate in relaxation therapy.

Best wishes, to all my friends.

Michael.

JaeBmore
02-01-17, 10:38
Agree, Julie and Jackie also excellent legit MTs, Jackie's foot massage the best.

For all my friends who are seeking only a legitimate massage with absolutely no extras and / or no touching or roaming of any type or nature, I found Theresa at Asia Massage Reflexology to be excellent. Arguably one of the better massages that I have ever received. This spa is located in a shopping center near a Home Depot and Office Depot and is off the main streets of Joppa Road and Perry Parkway in Parkville. Theresa does not speak English and offers no extras of any type or nature. She only provides an excellent massage. My recommendation for the ultimate in relaxation therapy.

Best wishes, to all my friends.

Michael.

Satya
02-02-17, 00:33
I paid them a visit tonight after maybe 2 years. When I called I asked if they had any young pretty girls and mamas an said "yes". When I got there I asked her again for a young pretty girl and she said sure. To no one's surprise she sent in a hag who must have been 60 year old And I said I want the mamas an and I told that woman definitely old and not pretty. In the end I got a much younger woman who was a little thick named Tina but I thought to myself she's okay and got on with it. $70 for the house and a bit better than usual tip. Everything was on the menu. Her mic skills were very good. I was told Kimberly was back but was off today but I don't if she told the truth.

JamesRussells
02-02-17, 06:23
I TOFTT and checked out this place:

http://baltimore.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/you-want-young-sweetest-asian-girl-come-to-the-best-100-443-278-3384-baltimore-23/11812596

It's on belair near moravia.

It's in an old townhouse that is pretty filthy.

An old woman, probably in her late 40's or early 50's greeted me, and she was Chinese.

She would also be the masseuse.

Standard fare. She wasn't too enthusiastic, but I left happy.

Upon leaving, another Chinese woman, much older, ran up to me, and they both stopped me. They wanted some information about something local, but I couldn't understand. They were using google translate, but it was a mess!

I probably wouldn't repeat.

Sleeping Bag
02-02-17, 08:42
So checked out a couple of AMPs posted on BP. They all claim on ad and also by phone that they were in their mid- to late-20's. But turns out that they are all in their mid- to late-40's. Totally fake.

Member #6126
02-02-17, 10:56
I paid them a visit tonight after maybe 2 years. When I called I asked if they had any young pretty girls and mamas an said "yes". When I got there I asked her again for a young pretty girl and she said sure. To no one's surprise she sent in a hag who must have been 60 year old And I said I want the mamas an and I told that woman definitely old and not pretty. In the end I got a much younger woman who was a little thick named Tina but I thought to myself she's okay and got on with it. $70 for the house and a bit better than usual tip. Everything was on the menu. Her mic skills were very good. I was told Kimberly was back but was off today but I don't if she told the truth.Yes kimberly back she does not look the same, goes by KIM and very toned down no enthusiasm of old. Infact I did not recognize her until leaving when she slapped her own ass as she left the room. She was the one who warned me that they are taking pictures as you leave. The place is finished for awhile.

Satya
02-02-17, 12:56
Yes kimberly back she does not look the same, goes by KIM and very toned down no enthusiasm of old. Infact I did not recognize her until leaving when she slapped her own ass as she left the room. She was the one who warned me that they are taking pictures as you leave. The place is finished for awhile.Since I didn't see her I don't know but I would bet it is not the same woman because Kimberly was one of the most enthusiastic women I have been with.

KentMm
02-03-17, 10:16
Who takes your pic. F*ck that.

Yes kimberly back she does not look the same, goes by KIM and very toned down no enthusiasm of old. Infact I did not recognize her until leaving when she slapped her own ass as she left the room. She was the one who warned me that they are taking pictures as you leave. The place is finished for awhile.

Bullmarket2
02-03-17, 22:18
Friends,

It is my understanding that Gentle River of Cockeysville voluntarily closed due to some neighborhood complaints. This is a sad loss for a place nearby although it never provided extras other than the traditional HE, it was nice, clean and provided customers with a good massage.

MoonMonger
02-03-17, 22:37
So checked out a couple of AMPs posted on BP. They all claim on ad and also by phone that they were in their mid- to late-20's. But turns out that they are all in their mid- to late-40's. Totally fake.As a senior, you should know that those pics are lifted from various Chinese sites, they are never real (one exception is the one in Newark, the body shots consistently matches the girls that was there or damn close, but they were so far away). It's also pointless to ask MMS if the girls are young or pretty, you might as well ask if the sun is going to come up tomorrow. The only places I know (how I miss Jenny's or Lilly's place, or even 1416, sigh!) that consistently has younger and decent looking girls are the CMP on the north side of Columbia and the one at the Extended Stay on hotel row near the airport. Go there, check out the merchandise, if they don't pass the eye test, drive on to the next.

Sleeping Bag
02-04-17, 00:23
As a senior, you should know that those pics are lifted from various Chinese sites, they are never real (one exception is the one in Newark, the body shots consistently matches the girls that was there or damn close, but they were so far away). It's also pointless to ask MMS if the girls are young or pretty, you might as well ask if the sun is going to come up tomorrow. The only places I know (how I miss Jenny's or Lilly's place, or even 1416, sigh!) that consistently has younger and decent looking girls are the CMP on the north side of Columbia and the one at the Extended Stay on hotel row near the airport. Go there, check out the merchandise, if they don't pass the eye test, drive on to the next.As a senior, I know enough to know that Maryland was disappointing when it came to AMPs vs. Cali and NY being true with their ads and the girls. So I ditched AMPs like. I don't remember. Maybe 5 years ago? So thought I'd give it a try again. So I did. No change. So I shared it here. That is all. Nothing more for you to condescend because I was only reporting what I already knew. Not reporting something new.

Peace!

GrimmShipTrees
02-04-17, 18:40
Gentlemen,

I hadn't been back here for quite some time since one of my go to gals left there, but a recent trip was nice. Really attractive younger girl, good massage and etc. If you have never been to this place, it is a fairly secluded office park. Go in the side and out the front. The turn in can be kind-of odd, seen a few near-accidents so stay alert.

GST.

GrimmShipTrees
02-04-17, 18:45
Guys,

I was trying to make a stop in to see what the fuss was about regarding the Columbia place. After making contact and getting the usual age, race, blah blah blah questions, I got a request for a picture. WTF? I texted back no, and then they stopped returning my texts. Has this become standard? I have had some of the BP girls on the higher end ask for my linked in or facebook accounts (again WTF! But I understand some like to screen even though I always balk at that point. Anyone else get that from the Columbia place or did I just get unlucky on who was handling the phones at that point?

Thanks,

GST.

HcLine
02-04-17, 19:27
As a senior, I know enough to know that Maryland was disappointing when it came to AMPs vs. Cali and NY being true with their ads and the girls. So I ditched AMPs like. I don't remember. Maybe 5 years ago? So thought I'd give it a try again. So I did. No change. So I shared it here. That is all. Nothing more for you to condescend because I was only reporting what I already knew. Not reporting something new.

Peace!I'm inclined to agree. What is a senior? Why are there people here who feel that they have the "right" or need to be condescending. The few people I commnicate with here are helpful, forthright, and in it for the same reason, good intell. Go ahead and fire up on this post, if you're having a rough time but really, I initially thought this was more or less a group effort between like thinking individuals.

Steverino1968
02-05-17, 14:59
Guys,

I was trying to make a stop in to see what the fuss was about regarding the Columbia place. After making contact and getting the usual age, race, blah blah blah questions, I got a request for a picture. WTF? I texted back no, and then they stopped returning my texts. Has this become standard? I have had some of the BP girls on the higher end ask for my linked in or facebook accounts (again WTF! But I understand some like to screen even though I always balk at that point. Anyone else get that from the Columbia place or did I just get unlucky on who was handling the phones at that point?

Thanks,

GST.I don't know anything about the"Columbia place," but I've found independents increasingly ask for photos, which I NEVER provide. It's just not worth it. After refusing to provide a photo, one chick agreed to meet me in a public place, after which she agreed to me as a regular.

-- Steve.

Tom McAn
02-05-17, 15:53
Guys,

Thanks,

GST.No provider has ever asked me for a pic once I made contact with her, nor have any ever asked for my Facebook or LinkedIn accounts. If anyone does so, I'll refuse and move on. Likewise, I don't answer ads that request screening information which could compromise my privacy. I understand providers are trying to protect themselves, but I need to do the same. I don't mind giving my approximate age (I never tell exactly how old I am, but reasonably close). However, anything which could potentially cause trouble if LE ever gets hold of my information is a no-go.

GrimmShipTrees
02-05-17, 23:57
Hey Guys,

Thanks for the sanity check. I thought I was going crazy -- I agree no way I provide this type of compromising information. It is dangerous out there -- When you see former chiefs of police, and members of prominent local political families being publicly prosecuted and called out it is a really tough gut check to try to meet new people. I still see Anjel a. K. a. Kat regularly, and hit some of the more discrete Greenbelt places, but the siren song of new strange always seems to call.

GST.

No provider has ever asked me for a pic once I made contact with her, nor have any ever asked for my Facebook or LinkedIn accounts. If anyone does so, I'll refuse and move on. Likewise, I don't answer ads that request screening information which could compromise my privacy. I understand providers are trying to protect themselves, but I need to do the same. I don't mind giving my approximate age (I never tell exactly how old I am, but reasonably close). However, anything which could potentially cause trouble if LE ever gets hold of my information is a no-go.

Satya
02-06-17, 01:20
Hey Guys,

Thanks for the sanity check. I thought I was going crazy -- I agree no way I provide this type of compromising information. It is dangerous out there -- When you see former chiefs of police, and members of prominent local political families being publicly prosecuted and called out it is a really tough gut check to try to meet new people. I still see Anjel a. K. a. Kat regularly, and hit some of the more discrete Greenbelt places, but the siren song of new strange always seems to call.

GST.I am one of those who has nothing to lose so I don't care. I haven't told my mother about it but I know she would say "Well you always went your own way. ".

Nugen
02-07-17, 21:40
http://www.carrollcountytimes.com/news/crime/ph-cc-lin-yanbin-prostitution-20170206-story.html

I didn't know about his place and was surprised to read this. But, in case anyone has visited or were planning to.

TideLover
02-07-17, 22:51
I know some of you probably have figured that out. I probably should have researched more before making the appropriate. The ads I read should have sent the red flag up but thinking with the other head. I called, got to area and she called again, she was at extended stay place and was wishy-washy with what building and room until she could see me driving around like an idiot. Go in and had to piss, she wouldn't let me go alone, then get on table while she's flirting and talking dirty. She talked entire time with some weird crap. (thinking certified crazy, I understand why you're single crap) anyhow average massage with teasing, was thinking it had hope. I didn't try to rub on her but she avoids my hands. I flip with her grabbing my arms to keep from touching her. She wouldn't let me leave happy.

This is her.

http://baltimore.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/tired-sore-need-tlc-professional-cmt-here-4-u/18646932

Member #5415
02-08-17, 18:05
I know some of you probably have figured that out. I probably should have researched more before making the appropriate. The ads I read should have sent the red flag up but thinking with the other head. I called, got to area and she called again, she was at extended stay place and was wishy-washy with what building and room until she could see me driving around like an idiot. Go in and had to piss, she wouldn't let me go alone, then get on table while she's flirting and talking dirty. She talked entire time with some weird crap. (thinking certified crazy, I understand why you're single crap) anyhow average massage with teasing, was thinking it had hope. I didn't try to rub on her but she avoids my hands. I flip with her grabbing my arms to keep from touching her. She wouldn't let me leave happy.

This is her.

http://baltimore.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/tired-sore-need-tlc-professional-cmt-here-4-u/18646932Yep. Certifiable nut with no extras.

Ljfeld
02-08-17, 18:17
Really. No happy end? Then what the hell does she do for the "shower assist" she advertises 10 times a day?

This is her.

http://baltimore.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/tired-sore-need-tlc-professional-cmt-here-4-u/18646932

Broken Arrows
02-09-17, 02:48

This is her.

http://baltimore.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/tired-sore-need-tlc-professional-cmt-here-4-u/18646932I had originally planned to ask if she uncovered at all, but no need to answer. The part about not being allowed to go to the bathroom alone has weirded me out so much, I'll never go near this woman. Might just be the strangest thing I've ever read on this board and I've been here for around ten years.

JoeF1987
02-09-17, 20:57
Just came from checking out cherrylane and it was a good massage saw a girl name lucky she was def drop dead standard. 7 for hr def better then RL.

TideLover
02-10-17, 17:48
Really. No happy end? Then what the hell does she do for the "shower assist" she advertises 10 times a day?I decided not pay extra the shower until I seen how the massage went. Figured I could always add it. Glad I decided not to pay anymore.

MarlinMan
02-12-17, 15:54
Stopped by Saturday night - 1/2 hour for. 40. Older lady. Amy - average looks.

Light touch massage was almost all teasing. She had to wipe up pre cum. Nice HJ happy ending and got full 30 minutes.

Tricky to find. Small driveway that is easy to miss. Older type house but everything was clean / fresh.

Tip. 40 - she seemed happy with it.

Ampdude69
02-16-17, 09:29
Can anyone recommend a spot in the Baltimore area, parlor or indy? Haven't had any luck lately whatsoever. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

DriftingFan101
02-18-17, 01:39
Thinking about trying a place in owings mills called the asian shop, seen a bunch of old reviews here and there but was wondering if anyone has been there recently, how the place is, would like to know if it's worth giving a try or if I should pass. Post back here or PM me.

Shock55
02-19-17, 16:10
Stopped in at OW in Lanham and drew Paula. What a sweetheart. She was extremely sexy and passionate, gave a fairly decent massage and all the bells and whistles. Will definitely request her when I go back.

CapnJohnSmith
02-19-17, 16:42
Thinking about trying a place in owings mills called the asian shop, seen a bunch of old reviews here and there but was wondering if anyone has been there recently, how the place is, would like to know if it's worth giving a try or if I should pass. Post back here or PM me.Haven't been there recently. The place always had a very limited menu and the attendants were long in the tooth.

If the place hasn't changed, save your cash.

Visitor1980
02-19-17, 19:15
Sorry I'm a new user who just joined. I wanted to ask if anyone knows what happened to all the numerous MPs in the Baltimore / DC area suddenly around 2012-2013 to make them disappear.

I remember that in the 2000's there was a wide array of choices in and around Baltimore, all of them good-quality, not only Asian but also Russian and Black. There were easily 10-12 excellent massage offices with attractive ladies. Now you're lucky if you can find an ugly dirty crackwhore on Backpage.com (which, by the way, is censored now: http://baltimore.backpage.com/) MPs don't exist anymore, they're a distant memory.

There appears to have been some kind of large-scale crackdown across the country around 2012, either that or all the businesses closed for financial reasons? Can anyone shed light on what happened? And is there any hope of having a return to the boom of the 2000's when no one seemed to bother these establishments, and they operated freely? Why were these offices allowed to operate in the 2000's but were suddenly shut down in 2012-13?

I'm not sure if anyone's aware, but across the border in Canada, there are excellent MPs that advertise openly with hot white women and have their own websites with galleries and actual office buildings, and no one bothers them. Canadians are lucky -- they have hundreds upon hundreds of MPs and providers and even their strip clubs are full contact. No one shuts them down. But we Americans have to make do with a horrible non-existent scene and a draconian police state that shuts down all erotic entertainment.

Has there been anything like this before in Baltimore, is this just a wave? Or is this a permanent purge of MPs?

Jokester1
02-19-17, 20:18
Thinking about trying a place in owings mills called the asian shop, seen a bunch of old reviews here and there but was wondering if anyone has been there recently, how the place is, would like to know if it's worth giving a try or if I should pass. Post back here or PM me.Wow, the old Asian Shop. Steep stairs! It's been a few years since I went there. There was a gal there who was probably early 40's, but pretty well preserved. The first time I went, service was OK, average--good enough to go back if I happened to be in the neighborhood. But things definitely got better on repeat visits. But it was a while back. If you go, let us know how it is now.

Horsetrader
02-20-17, 01:14
There appears to have been some kind of large-scale crackdown across the country around 2012, either that or all the businesses closed for financial reasons? Can anyone shed light on what happened? And is there any hope of having a return to the boom of the 2000's when no one seemed to bother these establishments, and they operated freely? Why were these offices allowed to operate in the 2000's but were suddenly shut down in 2012-13?There was much written over the years on this subject and the reports are still available on this website. Check both Baltimore and Washington, DC sections. If I recall, the major reduction of places happened before 2012.

Visitor1980
02-20-17, 01:46
Thanks for the reply. I've scoured this thread but it's 645 pages long and I see some references here and there to individual places, but the overall impression is, LE suddenly got very aggressive in Maryland in after 2010? Why, was there a political change of some kind? Could you summarize in brief what happened, and whether there's any hope of these places coming back?

It got so bad out here that I've been traveling to Canada which has a burgeoning and legal scene with lots of options and full-contact strip clubs, but I get stopped by Canadian customs officers and they're very suspicious and ask me why I'm traveling alone. You need a plausible reason to cross the border otherwise they detain you.

Are there any places in the US which have a variety of good quality MPs with attractive women, and very little persecution by LE? As well as full-contact strip clubs similar to Canada? I don't like Vegas and it's too far, plus everyone's trying to hustle you. Their MPs are scattered and low-quality, and you can't touch in most strip clubs.

Thanks for any advice and comments.

JaeBmore
02-20-17, 18:04
Agree with Jokester except early 40's is generous. Was in not long ago. Best described as safe but tired, very tired.

Wow, the old Asian Shop. Steep stairs! It's been a few years since I went there. There was a gal there who was probably early 40's, but pretty well preserved. The first time I went, service was OK, average--good enough to go back if I happened to be in the neighborhood. But things definitely got better on repeat visits. But it was a while back. If you go, let us know how it is now.

BonsaiBoner
02-23-17, 11:08
Thought I would try this place yesterday. Had an older provider. Not attractive. I took the half hour. The massage was good. And got the standard HE on the flip. I'm not sure if anything else is on the menu. But I don't really want to know either. It was a very nice place but won't return as I am looking for more and younger. There was another lady working. But I never saw her.

http://baltimore.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/news-grand-opening-443-501-6019/19028057

Member #6126
02-23-17, 15:59
Thought I would try this place yesterday. Had an older provider. Not attractive. I took the half hour. The massage was good. And got the standard HE on the flip. I'm not sure if anything else is on the menu. But I don't really want to know either. It was a very nice place but won't return as I am looking for more and younger. There was another lady working. But I never saw her.

http://baltimore.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/news-grand-opening-443-501-6019/19028057Beginning to believe Maryland is the place old asian providers come to die. Kind of like that Tarzan movie with the dying elephant. As far as the place mention above the community and property owners will not put up with this kind of activity I would move on.

JaeBmore
02-23-17, 18:52
When it comes to AMPs, Baltimore is an old sushi town.

Beginning to believe Maryland is the place old asian providers come to die. Kind of like that Tarzan movie with the dying elephant. As far as the place mention above the community and property owners will not put up with this kind of activity I would move on.

Parkville
02-27-17, 01:36
When it comes to AMPs, Baltimore is an old sushi town.So I started going to AMPs in Baltimore, from 2010-2012. Mostly went to just 1 place, Moonlight spa. But also Kyoto, where at least one of the girls who used to work at ML moved to work there and I saw her by chance. Anyway.

Moonlight spa was fairly amazing. Girls were 8/10 and one 9/10 once. They were in their 30's but looked 20's and some were in their 20's. Really amazing bodies too, very good breast enhancements etc etc. It seems that is all in the past now from what I gather (I don't stay in America anymore), all of the prettier ones have moved onto agencies.

Hans3
02-27-17, 20:01
So I started going to AMPs in Baltimore, from 2010-2012. Mostly went to just 1 place, Moonlight spa. But also Kyoto, where at least one of the girls who used to work at ML moved to work there and I saw her by chance. Anyway.

Moonlight spa was fairly amazing. Girls were 8/10 and one 9/10 once. They were in their 30's but looked 20's and some were in their 20's. Really amazing bodies too, very good breast enhancements etc etc. It seems that is all in the past now from what I gather (I don't stay in America anymore), all of the prettier ones have moved onto agencies.Yeah, Moonlight was really something in its day. Beautiful providers and extensive service. Sadly no more.

Jokester1
02-27-17, 21:50
So I started going to AMPs in Baltimore, from 2010-2012. Mostly went to just 1 place, Moonlight spa. But also Kyoto, where at least one of the girls who used to work at ML moved to work there and I saw her by chance. Anyway.

Moonlight spa was fairly amazing. Girls were 8/10 and one 9/10 once. They were in their 30's but looked 20's and some were in their 20's. Really amazing bodies too, very good breast enhancements etc etc. It seems that is all in the past now from what I gather (I don't stay in America anymore), all of the prettier ones have moved onto agencies.I remember the girls wore flirty, hot clothes, too. Flippy little dresses, low cuts, etc. Always well-groomed. Though the place was a bit shabby, the girls were top notch.

Then there was JHH--Lucy, Anna, Cindy, Angela, Sophie, Victoria. . .

JMaggio
02-27-17, 22:17
Yeah, Moonlight was really something in its day. Beautiful providers and extensive service. Sadly no more.I sitll have my Moonlight card that they signed everytime you came in /.

Rockman 2000
02-28-17, 15:57
Any non-Asian massage parlors with attractive women like TBC or the one that was in the office building in Pikesville (L & J Associates? Not into the Asian girls at all. TBC and the other place had hot women. It wasn't cheap but the services were outstanding! Need something like that.

JaeBmore
02-28-17, 16:03
Read a review this week on another site about the place in Parkville seniors will know. HE only, not cheap ... "After about 5 minutes a gorgeous tall slender Russian woman came out. Her name was Irena."

Visitor1980
02-28-17, 23:19
Any non-Asian massage parlors with attractive women like TBC or the one that was in the office building in Pikesville (L & J Associates? Not into the Asian girls at all. TBC and the other place had hot women. It wasn't cheap but the services were outstanding! Need something like that.Oh, the memories. There were so many hot MILFs at TBC on Joppa Rd. The office building in Pikesville had a really hot blonde MILF named Vlada. But she went back to Ukraine. The year was 2007 or thereabouts.

I've thought a lot about the situation with white non-Asian women and part of the problem is, there's a white decline in America. You see a lot fewer middle-aged white women in the population than you did 10-15 years ago. Reports indicate that white women are dying in great numbers across America due to drug overdoses or alcoholism. Their mortality has now surpassed white men's. You wouldn't really be able to find that demographic now. Young white girls in America don't enter the sex industry, unlike in other countries, and it was just the MILFs who filled that niche, but now they've also evaporated.

There is a hot Russian brunette in her 40's who occasionally advertises on Backpage who is a holdover from that era. But I don't want to see private individuals, it's too creepy, I liked it much more when there were office buildings.

Sadly, we're reminiscing about a time that is now gone forever. The closest equivalent would be Toronto Canada, or as someone has mentioned Tampa FL.

Member #6126
03-01-17, 14:06
Looks like new Japanese AMP maybe condo Advertised on BP Girls name is LULU could find only one other reference which was NY based.

Anybody hit it? Down for the count with the flu or I'd call. You got to have hope the drought will end.

Binggo3
03-02-17, 18:00
Looks like new Japanese AMP maybe condo Advertised on BP Girls name is LULU could find only one other reference which was NY based.

Anybody hit it? Down for the count with the flu or I'd call. You got to have hope the drought will end.I just left the one in whitemarsh. Parking is very visible from the hwy. Provider was in the 40 something range, but not to old looking. I went for hhr for $45. Massage was ok but she had a towel covering my whole back and would only massage through the towel. That's a first for me. Towel came off for the flip. Just HE on the menu. The real problem for me was leaving door opens right to a bus stop full of kids and parents. I won't be returning. Shame it was close to home.

ProjectMayham
03-02-17, 20:17

Anybody hit it? Down for the count with the flu or I'd call. You got to have hope the drought will end.Went Tuesday near Loch Raven she was a bit heavy about 6/10. She didn't seem very into it I felt sort of rushed. She was very sore and things were kind of uncomfortable because of that. I believe they have more than 1 girl. I wouldn't repeat.

Satya
03-02-17, 23:50
Went Tuesday near Loch Raven she was a bit heavy about 6/10. She didn't seem very into it I felt sort of rushed. She was very sore and things were kind of uncomfortable because of that. I believe they have more than 1 girl. I wouldn't repeat.Thanks man.

DCHung
03-03-17, 09:57
Oh, the memories. There were so many hot MILFs at TBC on Joppa Rd. The office building in Pikesville had a really hot blonde MILF named Vlada. But she went back to Ukraine. The year was 2007 or thereabouts.

I've thought a lot about the situation with white non-Asian women and part of the problem is, there's a white decline in America. You see a lot fewer middle-aged white women in the population than you did 10-15 years ago. Reports indicate that white women are dying in great numbers across America due to drug overdoses or alcoholism. Their mortality has now surpassed white men's. You wouldn't really be able to find that demographic now. Young white girls in America don't enter the sex industry, unlike in other countries, and it was just the MILFs who filled that niche, but now they've also evaporated.

There is a hot Russian brunette in her 40's who occasionally advertises on Backpage who is a holdover from that era. But I don't want to see private individuals, it's too creepy, I liked it much more when there were office buildings.

Sadly, we're reminiscing about a time that is now gone forever. The closest equivalent would be Toronto Canada, or as someone has mentioned Tampa FL.There is a Russian Sonya who occasionally advertises on BP and works out of an old Pikesville spa. Great body and accent but sadly very limited services.

Member #6126
03-03-17, 11:04
Looks like new action on harford rd. Right next to a church. Do they just set themselves up for failure or what.

Thanks for info on previously discussed AMP towson / parkville. They must be busy the phone just keeps ringing or busy signal.

Satya
03-03-17, 18:06
Looks like new action on harford rd. Right next to a church. Do they just set themselves up for failure or what.

Thanks for info on previously discussed AMP towson / parkville. They must be busy the phone just keeps ringing or busy signal.I think some of these shops open with the intention of operating for a couple months and then fold when the heat gets close or are forced to close because the profits are worth it. To them what the girl looks like is secondary are cause they already have our $60.

Scumbler
03-04-17, 12:55
I think some of these shops open with the intention of operating for a couple months and then fold when the heat gets close or are forced to close because the profits are worth it. To them what the girl looks like is secondary are cause they already have our $60.I agree. This has been the pattern in NE for a long time.

Member #6126
03-04-17, 14:06
8902 is strictly legit. Made great effort to do great massage with draping towel. They should invest in sheet. Really thought that with the 5 guys who came to the door and three phone calls I was in for some good time. Provider was plain Jane, who told me we have five more minutes, and I did get full hour. Guess that was my cue to get out. Rooms super small with curtain for doors not to discreet for making a lot of noise, one other girl with plain Jane. The bottled water leaving was refreshing. Regretted leaving her a twenty call me crazy.

Tom McAn
03-04-17, 16:47
Oh, the memories. There were so many hot MILFs at TBC on Joppa Rd. The office building in Pikesville had a really hot blonde MILF named Vlada. But she went back to Ukraine. The year was 2007 or thereabouts.

Sadly, we're reminiscing about a time that is now gone forever. The closest equivalent would be Toronto Canada, or as someone has mentioned Tampa FL.Many years ago, and I'm talking late 1990's or early 2000's, I visited TBC a few times. Most of my visits were with a Russian gal whose name, I believe, was Katya. I saw her one time when I was driving back to DC from the Worcester, MA area and she provided me some first-class stress relief. Sadly, she moved on soon thereafter. I saw a couple of other gals as well, but they charged high prices for limited service. With Katya, I got a lot more value for my money.

I never visited L&J in Pikesville, but I visited an American MP with that or a similar name in Columbia a few times. I ran into a few nice gals but never received anything more than standard NOVA.

As for the hot Russian brunette, are you referring to Luna? I saw her a few years ago. She may have been hot at one time, but not any more. She's got to be well into her 50's by now. Also, her menu was rather limited considering the price.

Visitor1980
03-04-17, 19:16
Well, I disagree as far as age is concerned, I love mature women and consider them very attractive and sexy. I'm not a big fan of young girls.

Broken Arrows
03-04-17, 21:45
Many years ago, and I'm talking late 1990's or early 2000's, I visited TBC a few times. Most of my visits were with a Russian gal whose name, I believe, was Katya. I saw her one time when I was driving back to DC from the Worcester, MA area and she provided me some first-class stress relief. Sadly, she moved on soon thereafter. I saw a couple of other gals as well, but they charged high prices for limited service. With Katya, I got a lot more value for my money.

I never visited L&J in Pikesville, but I visited an American MP with that or a similar name in Columbia a few times. I ran into a few nice gals but never received anything more than standard NOVA.

As for the hot Russian brunette, are you referring to Luna? I saw her a few years ago. She may have been hot at one time, but not any more. She's got to be well into her 50's by now. Also, her menu was rather limited considering the price.There was an L&J in the Columbia area, although technically it was in Ellicott City. It was in my 'hood, in fact. There was also Tokyo Spa right up the street. In retrospect, golden days. The Sun is now reporting the county is taking measures to shutter all massage places in HoCo. They want to make it legal for cops to walk in at anytime and demand papers -- the Fourth Amendment notwithstanding.

JaeBmore
03-05-17, 04:47
Irene from TBC owns Vita Revive.

Many years ago, and I'm talking late 1990's or early 2000's, I visited TBC a few times. Most of my visits were with a Russian gal whose name, I believe, was Katya. I saw her one time when I was driving back to DC from the Worcester, MA area and she provided me some first-class stress relief. Sadly, she moved on soon thereafter. I saw a couple of other gals as well, but they charged high prices for limited service. With Katya, I got a lot more value for my money.

As for the hot Russian brunette, are you referring to Luna? I saw her a few years ago. She may have been hot at one time, but not any more. She's got to be well into her 50's by now. Also, her menu was rather limited considering the price.

Tim1820
03-05-17, 12:58

Thanks for info on previously discussed AMP towson / parkville. They must be busy the phone just keeps ringing or busy signal.Hope 8902 is like its old neighbor 8910 which lasted for several years. Many good memories from 8910.

KentKassidy
03-05-17, 18:04
Just started thinking about going to MP. Which do you recommend that also give you table showers? Thanks for any info or help. I'm new to this MP lane.

Satya
03-05-17, 23:46
Just started thinking about going to MP. Which do you recommend that also give you table showers? Thanks for any info or help. I'm new to this MP lane.The first thing you should do is read the last 15 pages of this forum. We are shy of providing info until you share some. So read the forum and then put your er feet in.

Popcruiser
03-07-17, 16:14
Front door? Side rear door? Second story porch door?

Member #6126
03-07-17, 19:02
Front door? Side rear door? Second story porch door?Place looks so remote they could set up shop in store front windows. Location location location. Legit or what guys.

Jokester1
03-07-17, 20:32
Place looks so remote they could set up shop in store front windows. Location location location. Legit or what guys.Reminds me of when we were driving from Prague to Berlin a few years back. About 20 miles from the German border, our son says "She'd better close her drapes or she'll cause an accident. " I look over and there's a small house on a small rise just off the highway. In a big picture window there's an attractive girl in very black,. Very sheer, very skimpy lingerie. Not shy at all about standing there.

OK.

About 1/2 a mile further on, there's 2 small houses, one on each side of the road. Both with picture windows with women in lingerie--one topless--posing for the world to see. Our Czech friend breaks out laughing at the looks on our faces. They were highway ***** houses catering especially to Germans. It's a lot cheaper in the Czech Republic, so horny Germans drive a few miles across the border to get their rocks off. We counted 15 houses before we reached the border. Our friend said it's mostly housewives working during the day, earning shopping money while hubby is at work. Then mostly college students and shop girls at night.

Binggo3
03-08-17, 08:47
Front door? Side rear door? Second story porch door?It's the side white door.

Mdman24
03-08-17, 13:56
Just experienced a first in the many years I've been going to mps. Walked in to 3913, descent looking Asian asks for house $ then asks for her tip UP FRONT? I tell her, no, I tip later! She says no! So I took my money back and left. This area is killing me anymore.

KentKassidy
03-08-17, 14:31
The first thing you should do is read the last 15 pages of this forum. We are shy of providing info until you share some. So read the forum and then put your er feet in.Appreciate the advice, look forward to contributing.

Tim1820
03-08-17, 15:25
Just experienced a first in the many years I've been going to mps. Walked in to 3913, descent looking Asian asks for house $ then asks for her tip UP FRONT? I tell her, no, I tip later! She says no! So I took my money back and left. This area is killing me anymore.You'd have better luck going next door to Bush River. LOL. Seriously, go down to 2805 near Home Depot. My experience was quite good with a mutual tasty exercise.

HavanaDreaming
03-08-17, 23:28
I remember the girls wore flirty, hot clothes, too. Flippy little dresses, low cuts, etc. Always well-groomed. Though the place was a bit shabby, the girls were top notch.

Then there was JHH--Lucy, Anna, Cindy, Angela, Sophie, Victoria. . .Loved me some Lucy, that tiny little spinner. Legs wide, banging her standing, she was so light and so fun.

Waahoo
03-09-17, 01:43
Loved me some Lucy, that tiny little spinner. Legs wide, banging her standing, she was so light and so fun.You had to bring up Lucy! Oh, the memories. Now I have to go do bad things to myself. Thanks pal! LOL!

Waahoo
03-09-17, 01:49
You'd have better luck going next door to Bush River. LOL. Seriously, go down to 2805 near Home Depot. My experience was quite good with a mutual tasty exercise.I must agree. 3913 tends to have gps girls who are high-rent. I have way better time at 2805, when I can get in. They tend to stay busy. Joanna at 2805 has been there since day one, and is mamma now. Been there almost 3 years. Place is very stable and consistent.

Jokester1
03-09-17, 06:15
Loved me some Lucy, that tiny little spinner. Legs wide, banging her standing, she was so light and so fun.Yeah, Lucy was my favorite overall. Miss her a lot. Hot and sweet.

Cindy was, for me, the sexiest--you could tell when she was getting into it, and she often did. Her lips (the ones on her face) would get puffy and she'd get this pinkish blush over her throat and upper chest. When she got like that, she was open for anything. Wild.

Speaking of wild--Anna was as unpredictable and, at times, loony as any girl I've known in or out of the business. I remember she paid a cab to take her to West Virginia for a couple of days of gambling. What a great table shower she gave--best body to body water slide in the area.

Satya
03-09-17, 20:37
Yeah, Lucy was my favorite overall. Miss her a lot. Hot and sweet.

Cindy was, for me, the sexiest--you could tell when she was getting into it, and she often did. Her lips (the ones on her face) would get puffy and she'd get this pinkish blush over her throat and upper chest. When she got like that, she was open for anything. Wild.

Speaking of wild--Anna was as unpredictable and, at times, loony as any girl I've known in or out of the business. I remember she paid a cab to take her to West Virginia for a couple of days of gambling. What a great table shower she gave--best body to body water slide in the area.I know Anna most intimately, she lives with me and her only problem is Baccarat. She is not loony.

Jokester1
03-10-17, 05:53
I know Anna most intimately, she lives with me and her only problem is Baccarat. She is not loony.Yes, not loony. I did overstate a bit. But she was a free spirit. Hope she still is.

DriftingFan101
03-10-17, 14:53
Wow, the old Asian Shop. Steep stairs! It's been a few years since I went there. There was a gal there who was probably early 40's, but pretty well preserved. The first time I went, service was OK, average--good enough to go back if I happened to be in the neighborhood. But things definitely got better on repeat visits. But it was a while back. If you go, let us know how it is now.Thanks for the intel, and not I did not try nor will I if the woman is in her 40's or older, I'd prefer someone in their 20's or 30's for that, not spending money on old sushi, decided to try out a provider named Bella and had an ok time.

Dan White
03-10-17, 16:13
I must agree. 3913 tends to have gps girls who are high-rent. I have way better time at 2805, when I can get in. They tend to stay busy. Joanna at 2805 has been there since day one, and is mamma now. Been there almost 3 years. Place is very stable and consistent.I was at 2805 a couple of weeks ago and had very enjoyable experience with Amy. According to Joanna, Amy will be staying for awhile. I hope so.

Dan White
03-10-17, 16:24
Against the advice of the negative reports on here, I booked an appointment with the shower assist women. It was a totally bizarre and horrible experience and I seriously think she has major psychological issues. I would definitely stay clear of this one.

Dan White
03-10-17, 16:32
I must agree. 3913 tends to have gps girls who are high-rent. I have way better time at 2805, when I can get in. They tend to stay busy. Joanna at 2805 has been there since day one, and is mamma now. Been there almost 3 years. Place is very stable and consistent.I remember when Joanna first started working there, she was not very much fun and very uptight. She always had a look on her face like, how did I screw up so bad I'm doing this for a living She has gotten much better in the last couple of years though.

Waahoo
03-10-17, 22:00
I remember when Joanna first started working there, she was not very much fun and very uptight. She always had a look on her face like, how did I screw up so bad I'm doing this for a living She has gotten much better in the last couple of years though.Yeah, I remember her look and attitude from the early days. You were spot-on there. Talked to her some last trip. She seemed surprised I recognized her, but was polite.

Dalink
03-10-17, 22:03
8902 is strictly legit. Made great effort to do great massage with draping towel. They should invest in sheet. Really thought that with the 5 guys who came to the door and three phone calls I was in for some good time. Provider was plain Jane, who told me we have five more minutes, and I did get full hour. Guess that was my cue to get out. Rooms super small with curtain for doors not to discreet for making a lot of noise, one other girl with plain Jane. The bottled water leaving was refreshing. Regretted leaving her a twenty call me crazy.I had the opposite experience I stayed for the hr. 60 and. After the flip a happy ending was offered with an upgrade to mic service for. 60.

MarlinMan
03-15-17, 12:20
Stopped by 704 C in Lithicum about 7 pm. Located in small strip building. Might be busy during day time. Constuction and insurance business on both sides. Easy parking but have to stand outside the door until they hear bell and open it. Always hate standing out like that.

OK place. Ad said shower but not offered one. Even with one hour at $60.00. Had 25 ish year old as host. Ok to look at, small frame and little boobs.

Room had small space heater. Kept it warm as toast. Nice table and everything was clean.

Massage was light and playful. Some teasing. She leaned on my hand and wiggled. My signal that roaming was fine. Inside panties she said. Period, I felt pad. Might be extras when not her time of month? She kept top on. I did not ask for it to come off.

Flip and standard finish for $40.00. Afterwards. She said next time and motioned a BJ and held up 8 fingers. Confirming a least that extra is there.

Told me her name was Elsa. Or close to that. Heavy accent made it tough to understand.

RubNTugMcGraw
03-15-17, 17:34
Hi,

I am thinking of getting a massage soon based on an ad in Backpage, and yet, there are many times where I do a Google-search of police and the phone number, where the search comes up with alarmist hits from EscortPolice.com or BustedEscort.com. For example: 667-XXXX612 and 443-XXXX631 to name two. What is going on? Are these fabricated false alarms intended to get hits from the curious, or is there something to these sting operations?

ThroatPlunger
03-16-17, 00:27
I was testing a monger buddy earlier about recent activity, so I felt compelled to share for the group. Seniors can PM for exact location. Week ago I hit the place on my way home from DC. It had been at least a good 6 months or more. It was busy as hell, and I had to wait towel around my waist for 20 minutes even though I had asked for just a half to get my ass home for something. Anyway, super apologies from the younger Korean chick who came in. Eager to please. Menu was expanded, and she had already put in real work on the massage. Because I was going for the half and didn't shower there, I just told her that I wanted to do them naturals she had. It was good, and I nut on her chin and neck. Attitude was great, so I tipped a full bill. Just so you know, if you don't already, girls at most of these joints during the week are better than the weekend girls from my experience, and that goes for all AMPs.

MoonMonger
03-16-17, 05:55
Hi,

I am thinking of getting a massage soon based on an ad in Backpage, and yet, there are many times where I do a Google-search of police and the phone number, where the search comes up with alarmist hits from EscortPolice.com or BustedEscort.com. For example: 667-XXXX612 and 443-XXXX631 to name two. What is going on? Are these fabricated false alarms intended to get hits from the curious, or is there something to these sting operations?If you RTFF you will find the answer to your question & many others. It had been answered many times. They post bogus arrest info on the site & contact the girls & charge them $$ to take it down. Do your research & use your spider sense before the plunge. My 2 cents.

Member #5415
03-16-17, 10:11
Against the advice of the negative reports on here, I booked an appointment with the shower assist women. It was a totally bizarre and horrible experience and I seriously think she has major psychological issues. I would definitely stay clear of this one.That's a fact.

I'd love to know about how the actual shower assist went??

DCHung
03-16-17, 12:48
I was testing a monger buddy earlier about recent activity, so I felt compelled to share for the group. Seniors can PM for exact location. Week ago I hit the place on my way home from DC. It had been at least a good 6 months or more. It was busy as hell, and I had to wait towel around my waist for 20 minutes even though I had asked for just a half to get my ass home for something. Anyway, super apologies from the younger Korean chick who came in. Eager to please. Menu was expanded, and she had already put in real work on the massage. Because I was going for the half and didn't shower there, I just told her that I wanted to do them naturals she had. It was good, and I nut on her chin and neck. Attitude was great, so I tipped a full bill. Just so you know, if you don't already, girls at most of these joints during the week are better than the weekend girls from my experience, and that goes for all AMPs.Whitt, I tried to send you a PM but your box is full. Could you share details via pm thanks.

JRockerX
03-16-17, 19:46
I was testing a monger buddy earlier about recent activity, so I felt compelled to share for the group. Seniors can PM for exact location. Week ago I hit the place on my way home from DC. It had been at least a good 6 months or more. It was busy as hell, and I had to wait towel around my waist for 20 minutes even though I had asked for just a half to get my ass home for something. Anyway, super apologies from the younger Korean chick who came in. Eager to please. Menu was expanded, and she had already put in real work on the massage. Because I was going for the half and didn't shower there, I just told her that I wanted to do them naturals she had. It was good, and I nut on her chin and neck. Attitude was great, so I tipped a full bill. Just so you know, if you don't already, girls at most of these joints during the week are better than the weekend girls from my experience, and that goes for all AMPs.I wonder which one is it. There are like 4 in GB and 2 in Laurel. Hmmm.

Satya
03-16-17, 22:55
I wonder which one is it. There are like 4 in GB and 2 in Laurel. Hmmm.I think location or name of the shop should be included, otherwise why make a report? As you are saying there are joint in Greenbelt, Laurel, Glen Burnie, Washington Blvd, and a host of others. They do advertise don't they?

BigGuy1977
03-17-17, 08:09
I had the opposite experience I stayed for the hr. 60 and. After the flip a happy ending was offered with an upgrade to mic service for. 60.I tried it out. Aged non-attractive providers. Average to below average massage. No extras. Strong cigarette stench. Not recommended.

Member #6126
03-17-17, 11:05
I tried it out. Aged non-attractive providers. Average to below average massage. No extras. Strong cigarette stench. Not recommended.I had no luck there and why waste your money on YMMV. The have huge signage in front of the place when I was leaving a girl walks in door possible costumer and says well what kind of massage do you offer could help but laugh. There days are numbered next to that church.

OlderGentleman
03-17-17, 16:59
Saw Joanna at 2805 today. She told me our favorite BBBJ artist (Jenny) was asked to leave: apparently Jenny was providing BBFS to a number of clients. And if you are reading this and think you were the only one, you were wrong.

ChillAxed
03-17-17, 19:27
Happy St Paddy's day, mongers! I am on a budget with literally no money to spare until October so go out and have fun in my stead. Just pour out some bottled water for the homie. Stay safe out there!

Ginger Man
03-18-17, 15:19
Saw Joanna at 2805 today. She told me our favorite BBBJ artist (Jenny) was asked to leave: apparently Jenny was providing BBFS to a number of clients. And if you are reading this and think you were the only one, you were wrong.BBFS is a song that many of our sirens sing. I have been offered it many many times over the years. Buyer beware.

ApthyCat
03-18-17, 19:18
Saw Joanna at 2805 today. She told me our favorite BBBJ artist (Jenny) was asked to leave: apparently Jenny was providing BBFS to a number of clients. And if you are reading this and think you were the only one, you were wrong.

Saw Joanna at 2805 today. She told me our favorite BBBJ artist (Jenny) was asked to leave: apparently Jenny was providing BBFS to a number of clients. And if you are reading this and think you were the only one, you were wrong.I made my first visit to 2805 today, and I am very glad that I did. RE "Jenny" - based on my very limited experience at 2805, this seems to be a place you need to come "prepared". It could explain why Jenny is no longer working there if some unprepared customers were insistent. I assume Joanne is the manager? She looks to be about 25.

There were two girls working this morning. I got "Shi shi" - who was very cute, maybe 35 or so, nicely built. More like what you expect down in GB than in Baltimore as of late. The other provider seemed very cute (small spinner type) as well. Massage was good, she had a great attitude. I will make the drive again to see her again for sure.

One not so good thing I want to mention. Another customer came shortly after my massage started. The customer was, so he said, black (not that this usually matters) BUT they informed him that there would be no refunds and implied he had asked for a refund on a prior visit. He said it was not him and asked if they thought all blacks looked the same. I was a bit concerned things would get ugly, but he left angry. I can understand him being upset if he was innocent, I would be too, although he might have been better off letting them make it up to him. I have no reason to believe it was anything intentional on the spa's part, but I thought I should mention it.

BonsaiBoner
03-19-17, 14:16
I would like to know where this 2805 is. Could someone please help?

I made my first visit to 2805 today, and I am very glad that I did. RE "Jenny" - based on my very limited experience at 2805, this seems to be a place you need to come "prepared". It could explain why Jenny is no longer working there if some unprepared customers were insistent. I assume Joanne is the manager? She looks to be about 25.

There were two girls working this morning. I got "Shi shi" - who was very cute, maybe 35 or so, nicely built. More like what you expect down in GB than in Baltimore as of late. The other provider seemed very cute (small spinner type) as well. Massage was good, she had a great attitude. I will make the drive again to see her again for sure.

One not so good thing I want to mention. Another customer came shortly after my massage started. The customer was, so he said, black (not that this usually matters) BUT they informed him that there would be no refunds and implied he had asked for a refund on a prior visit. He said it was not him and asked if they thought all blacks looked the same. I was a bit concerned things would get ugly, but he left angry. I can understand him being upset if he was innocent, I would be too, although he might have been better off letting them make it up to him. I have no reason to believe it was anything intentional on the spa's part, but I thought I should mention it.

Tim1820
03-19-17, 14:58
I would like to know where this 2805 is. Could someone please help?2805 Pulaski Hwy, Edgewood, MD21040 Just go to craigslist or backpage and do a search under massage or therapeutic for 2805 or any other address and it should come up.

Ginger Man
03-19-17, 15:20
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

CapnJohnSmith
03-19-17, 15:34
I would like to know where this 2805 is. Could someone please help?Search "2805" in the massage section of BP. It's a bit of a drive.

Mbwrink
03-19-17, 22:43
Saw Joanna at 2805 today. She told me our favorite BBBJ artist (Jenny) was asked to leave: apparently Jenny was providing BBFS to a number of clients. And if you are reading this and think you were the only one, you were wrong.This would be why I had so much trouble convincing Amy for a BJ and she was paranoid the whole time.

HcLine
03-19-17, 23:03
Geez, a search on BP and I found it in five seconds.Google too.

TailChaser87
03-23-17, 22:55
After some time off, the infamous TailChaser87 has made a return to the world of moonlit mongering. I was so inclined this evening to partake in the ancient relaxation methods hailing from the orient. I decided to visit one of my past houses of leisure and relaxation (7111 in massage section of BP) . A house which I now regretfully believe is under the watchful eye of disguised wolves. With my instinct rattled I departed with haste and after a merry chase to ensure no character was making an effort to follow me, I relocated to another former house of leisure of my past (905 in massage section of BP). It was here I found the relaxation so sought after in the form of the maiden Tia. With firm hands she wrestled away the aches and pains and with lips soft as silk, she relieved the pent up tension.

In summary 7111 is dead to me and 905 was 60 for the house / hhr 80 for oral lessons in linguistics and 120 for entry to the forbidden city.

http://baltimore.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-angel-spa-korean-4hands-massage-free-table-shower-good-massages/12400420

http://baltimore.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/let-our-staff-make-your-day-unforgettable-today/17818487

ChillAxed
03-24-17, 17:48
One not so good thing I want to mention. Another customer came shortly after my massage started. The customer was, so he said, black (not that this usually matters) BUT they informed him that there would be no refunds and implied he had asked for a refund on a prior visit. He said it was not him and asked if they thought all blacks looked the same. I was a bit concerned things would get ugly, but he left angry. I can understand him being upset if he was innocent, I would be too, although he might have been better off letting them make it up to him. I have no reason to believe it was anything intentional on the spa's part, but I thought I should mention it.Hmmm. This is quite interesting. On my third visit to 404, I got the similar treatment and yes I'm black. The lady opened the door and looked me in the eye and said something along the lines of "no. You can't" It was pretty broken but the gist was I was not going to make it inside. She then mentioned something about a refund and I started to ask her what she was talking about since I have never asked for a refund. As we were trying to communicate (poorly I might add) the lady that knew me came from the back and told me to come in. The one that knew me never explained what was going on she just apologized and dropped it. I wonder if the two are related.

Johndoe1234
03-24-17, 20:56
Long time lurker and not so frequent poster. Anyone senior members familiar with this place? About five years ago I got the feeling that it should be part of the rounds but got the sense that it was strictly legit. I just noticed them posting again on BP and was wondering if anyone has any experience there. Their site talks up a very legitimate business but posting on the BP makes me think otherwise.

OlderGentleman
03-24-17, 21:11
I made my first visit to 2805 today, and I am very glad that I did. RE "Jenny" - based on my very limited experience at 2805, this seems to be a place you need to come "prepared". It could explain why Jenny is no longer working there if some unprepared customers were insistent. I assume Joanne is the manager? She looks to be about 25.

One not so good thing I want to mention. Another customer came shortly after my massage started. The customer was, so he said, black (not that this usually matters) BUT they informed him that there would be no refunds and implied he had asked for a refund on a prior visit. He said it was not him and asked if they thought all blacks looked the same. I was a bit concerned things would get ugly, but he left angry. I can understand him being upset if he was innocent, I would be too, although he might have been better off letting them make it up to him. I have no reason to believe it was anything intentional on the spa's part, but I thought I should mention it.Visited 2805 today. Saw Cici (Shi Shi). New (replaced Jenny) last week. Probably 35, looks younger. Pretty face. Slim figure. Natural B-cup. Post-Jenny fallout was "boss said cannot take off clothes" (the boss being Joanna). But Cici was wearing Daisy Dukes with a thong, and my wandering fingers found the mark. And a little adjustment of the top revealed nice tits. She was friendly and happy with my manual ministrations. I tend to have the ending first, so she finished with a pretty terrific face-up massage. I favor a good head and scalp massage after cumming, and she was pretty terrific at that. I left happy and will see her again.

StevieOhMy
03-24-17, 21:29
After some time off, the infamous TailChaser87 has made a return to the world of moonlit mongering.My dyslexia was telling me that Moonlight was back.

CabDriver52
03-25-17, 15:26
I sitll have my Moonlight card that they signed everytime you came in /.I still have my card as well. It was the best place. Hands down, no BS at all. I always left happy.

Sometimes the main event was first, then shower then out the door. Sometimes the first girl would vanish and another one would show.

Up to replace her. I miss it very much.

It's a hair place now.

Monk33
03-26-17, 07:20
I checked out Lotus last week. The quality can be hit or miss depending on the girl. I had previously had an awesome experience there, but this time was a bust.

Unfortunately, I don't recall the girls name. The language barrier was pretty difficult.

The girl was in her mid 30's. Dressed in a skimpy little dress and showed a decent attitude. We started with the usual standing shower and the soap teasing that went along with that. After a quick sauna stay we moved to the room. The massage was pretty good. There was little teasing during the massage and she was not receptive at all to any of my hands roaming. By the time we got to the flip, I just wanted a happy ending and I pretty much figured there was no point in even asking for FS.

I won't be back for a while. Next time I'll check on the Cherry place which is probably the best value for looks and service. Or I may go to Hana, where the girls are a little older, but I've never had one not try her best to offer awesome service.

Member #6126
03-26-17, 09:50
Anything happening at whitcomb. Curious it was really vintage my last visit last year.

Binggo3
03-26-17, 15:02
Anything happening at whitcomb. Curious it was really vintage my last visit last year.Stopped in last week twice. First visit got an attractive 30 something lady. She was only one working. Had a great session, and she really got into it. Couldn't wait to go back. So few days later I returned and the 2 ladies working were the usual 50 something swearing the add pics were them. Was told the lady from my first visit wasn't working that day. I stayed anyway and got a very mechanical dull service. Got the job done though. Just hesitant to go back, but the memory of first visit will cause me to give it another try.

MoonMonger
03-27-17, 01:54
Anything happening at whitcomb. Curious it was really vintage my last visit last year.It's a hit or miss. Mostly misses unless you like them old and I mean OLD. Not MILF.

MMS rotate the girls between there & the Annapolis location which tends to have younger ones. If you like them young & hot, try calling MMS Cindy. She keeps her ladies at the Extended Stay on the hotel row. I had quite a few of her offerings & they all surpasses my expectation.

Symptom Addict
03-27-17, 19:14
Got a txt today, my usual go-to out west is apparently closing after tomorrow. No sign given as to whether they'll be reopening soon, just some comments about it not being safe to stay in the same spot too long. Another one bites the dust I suppose.

The game is getting uglier and uglier around here, innit?

Yrunvs
03-28-17, 18:41
Stopped by to check out talent. Yeesh. Older woman probably in her early 60's with clown makeup. Other girl probably 50's in decent shape. Took her for a lap. Umi was her name I think. Totally unenthusiastic through. Her body looked better with clothes on too. Fucked her hard and she didn't like it. No touching pussy or DATY allowed. Would not recommend or repeat.

Ginger Man
03-29-17, 15:32
"Or I may go to Hana, where the girls are a little older, but I've never had one not try her best to offer awesome service."

You know, you are right about that. I have never had a provider not try to do her best there. The quality varies but the effort, yes. Probably why they are busy most times I have been there.

MainMan123
03-30-17, 01:41
Anyone been to Pinetree lately. I was wondering if they got any younger. Last couple times I went the ladies were old. Where are the younger ones. Help.

Jokester1
03-30-17, 05:35
Got a txt today, my usual go-to out west is apparently closing after tomorrow. No sign given as to whether they'll be reopening soon, just some comments about it not being safe to stay in the same spot too long. Another one bites the dust I suppose.

The game is getting uglier and uglier around here, innit?Be of stout heart. They usually find a new place before too long.

LildRick0282
03-30-17, 15:21
Anyone been to Pinetree lately. I was wondering if they got any younger. Last couple times I went the ladies were old. Where are the younger ones. Help.The youngest I've had there was Julie. Everyone else is I'd say mid 40's and up.

Alty100
03-30-17, 20:12
http://baltimore.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/443-870-1886-chinese-in-owings-mill/19028057

Didn't have time to search long to see if someone reported on this place. Thought I had a chance. She left me undraped and the massage sucked. Nope. Just a wasted 40 dollars.