PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58

Eggroll
05-05-11, 21:27
Sounds like you need to get laid Lex.

-BenchI agree.

Eggroll

Mo Sizlack
05-05-11, 21:49
I have been a member for a long time. I don't usually post because quite frankly I don't want to get mixed up in the drama of these boards and I am a private dude. However, I have been reading this board for many years and I have learned alot and gained much advice. So in the interest of fairplay and what is right. Victoria Spa on York Road. Angela, and Jamie. Very friendly. I showed up one week after it opened and had Angela as my masseuse. Met most of the spa requisite for average rub. But the turn was very nice. I was able to pick the lock though it was a tight fit. Once I found the key the lock was easy to manipulate.

I hope to have more input in the future. Sorry for the soapbox. There is a respectable group on hear, and they know who they are. Thank you for your tutelage. Much respect!

Blkninj01
05-05-11, 22:33

-BenchI second that!

Foxfax
05-05-11, 23:28
Visited the western location. Unfortunately, this was the first subpar performance I experienced there. I was greeted by Lisa, an older lady. She had a nice personality, but rushed through the massage part of the session. On the flip, she had a more limited menu than other folks I've seen there. I wasn't too interested in roaming all that much since she's older (just not my type) , but it didn't seem like much was available. Her technique wasn't working for me as quickly as she would have liked, and finally she called a halt to the session. I thought there was some time left, but she was ready to move on, so I did as well. Perhaps she was having a tough day, as always, YMMV.

Franchise2
05-06-11, 02:23
Have heard decent things about this place. Heard its the best. Trying to get some info. New, in town trying to figure out where the best lookin gurls are that's fun. Without all the rif raffin around. Can you help a brother out?

Gintonicrocks
05-06-11, 07:08
Trying 2 find pic of Heather.You might want to try the SW thread.

GTR

HipOldGuy
05-06-11, 15:12
Asked a little while back if anyone knew where my former favorite Lada was, maybe she's not around anymore. For a long time she was at the place in Pikesville on Reisterstown Road. Any recommendations on American or Russian places or ladies?

Thanks

Butter Dog
05-06-11, 20:23

-BenchI'll thirds that!

Butter Dog

Gintonicrocks
05-06-11, 21:24
Asked a little while back if anyone knew where my former favorite Lada was, maybe she's not around anymore. For a long time she was at the place in Pikesville on Reisterstown Road. Any recommendations on American or Russian places or ladies?

ThanksTry TBC, Pamper Yoursef, and there was another one down on Rt. 7. Check reports for more details, City Paper for directions, BP has ads for Pamper Yourself. It's been a while since I've been to TBC, to expensive for my blood, and to many upsells. If you eant white meat, check out some of the girls on BP. Countrygirl, Michelle (Owings Mills or Whitemarsh) , Vannessa in OM, and others. You'll end up forking out the same amount of cash, maybe less.

GTR

Baldconan1
05-07-11, 01:09
Gentlemen,

A few weeks back someone on this board noted a new spa on Harford road, at 9100 : YoYo. Had some time and curiosity today so I checked it out. It is directly across from another AMP. OK. The good news, easy to find, good parking in rear, side entrance, no doorbell. I was met at the door by the lady who ultimately took care of me, and was quoted. 6 for the hour. The place was quite clean and comfortable. My attendant suggested that we do a double with her sister, (who was apparently the only other provider in staff) , for. 6 more. Looking at her face, I declined, especially after I was told what comes next.

Now here is where it got interesting. Before she took me upstairs, the attendant told me in no uncertain terms that all clothes would stay on. We can play, and I was allowed to touch over the clothes, but nothing came off. At the end of the day, it was a pretty good massage, and a better than average HE, but there are no extras on the menu.

So there you have it, gentlemen. Monger safely.

Baldconan1

Houndog1
05-07-11, 11:05
I have been a member for a long time. I don't usually post because quite frankly I don't want to get mixed up in the drama of these boards and I am a private dude. However, I have been reading this board for many years and I have learned alot and gained much advice. So in the interest of fairplay and what is right. Victoria Spa on York Road. Angela, and Jamie. Very friendly. I showed up one week after it opened and had Angela as my masseuse. Met most of the spa requisite for average rub. But the turn was very nice. I was able to pick the lock though it was a tight fit. Once I found the key the lock was easy to manipulate.

I hope to have more input in the future. Sorry for the soapbox. There is a respectable group on hear, and they know who they are. Thank you for your tutelage. Much respect!I was thinking about trying this one out, any more info? What did the girls look like and how many $? I'll probably check them out this coming week and put in my 2 cents but it would be nice to get some more intel in advance. With the location I get the feeling they won't last long before LE shuts them down.

Happy trails!

Dickster
05-07-11, 11:16
Gentlemen,

A few weeks back someone on this board noted a new spa on Harford road, at 9100 : YoYo. Had some time and curiosity today so I checked it out. It is directly across from another AMP. OK. The good news, easy to find, good parking in rear, side entrance, no doorbell. I was met at the door by the lady who ultimately took care of me, and was quoted. 6 for the hour. The place was quite clean and comfortable. My attendant suggested that we do a double with her sister, (who was apparently the only other provider in staff) , for. 6 more. Looking at her face, I declined, especially after I was told what comes next.

Now here is where it got interesting. Before she took me upstairs, the attendant told me in no uncertain terms that all clothes would stay on. We can play, and I was allowed to touch over the clothes, but nothing came off. At the end of the day, it was a pretty good massage, and a better than average HE, but there are no extras on the menu.

So there you have it, gentlemen. Monger safely.

Baldconan1I hope you didn't pay more thar the. 6. DID YOU?

Blkninj01
05-07-11, 16:44

ThanksRt 40, under B&B, on the bottom floor there is a "spa" that has white and maybe even black providers. I think it is a little more expensive than the AMP. I called to see if they were still open last week and I hope to give them a try with in the next two weeks.

Blkninj01
05-07-11, 17:02
I have seen this page a few times on CL and I was wondering if anyone has ever tried the services. Seems like it is very ligit but not sure how ligit! Any info on this?

http://baltimore.craigslist.org/thp/2271107754.html

I just saw a new advertisement for christina and her other partner from Halthorpe. LOL. They put in bold letters "No Hand Jobs" so don't call if that is what you are looking for. I guess they were asked one time too many.

Blkninj01
05-07-11, 23:49
Saw this add from an Alexandria. Add said she returned to Baltimore and hope to find some of her old customers. Anyone had her and remember how the service was?

http://baltimore.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/alexandra-is-back-swedish-therapeutic-discrete-and-safe-location-tip-included/3544389

Baltimonger
05-07-11, 23:57
Saw this add from an Alexandria. Add said she returned to Baltimore and hope to find some of her old customers. Anyone had her and remember how the service was?

http://baltimore.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/alexandra-is-back-swedish-therapeutic-discrete-and-safe-location-tip-included/3544389

White chick in that ghetto azz hood? I don't think so.

Aacountyman
05-08-11, 06:42

Could be CeCe who used to work out of Silver Spring. She always threatens people with her cop friends, etc.

Blkninj01
05-08-11, 14:29
White chick in that ghetto azz hood? I don't think so.LMAO! Yeah, something about it I honestly am not sure of. Moving on then!

Mo Sizlack
05-08-11, 19:23
I was thinking about trying this one out, any more info? What did the girls look like and how many $? I'll probably check them out this coming week and put in my 2 cents but it would be nice to get some more intel in advance. With the location I get the feeling they won't last long before LE shuts them down.

Happy trails! Read between the lines dude.

The NewGuy
05-09-11, 00:19
I hope you didn't pay more thar the. 6. DID YOU?Well I went there to get more intel. I ended up getting YoYo. As noted before, she is the one that takes all the calls etc too. She is working there with her older sister. She is 25 and her sister is 26. She is alot better looking than her sister. I learned from her that she grew up in China and learned her massage practice there and came into the USA a few years ago where she became a nurse in NYC. She practiced for a few years there before going back to China to learn massage therapy and Electric Acupuncture. I went since I was curious about the Electric Acupuncture and since I was very sore from helping a friend move to a new apt. In any case, she told me how she was a nurse and then went back home to China and the Philippines to learn more about massage therapy. She told me she will be working for about 2 months and then will hire someone else to take her place at this parlor so that she can start nursing again. She gave me the speech also about being a legit place and how she wanted to be different from all the other parlors. I started off with a deep tissue which was really good but 1/2 way through the massage I asked her about the Electric Acupuncture and she told me that honestly for the soreness and the knotts she was finding, she would really recommend this. She told me that it was 1. 0 which is. 4 more than the massage I was getting now. I decided hell, I'm sore and stiff so why not. She told me to give her. 4 after the massage and she ended up hooking me up to the wires and the way this works was that you get to wires you lay on and she has 2 wires on her too. As she massages current goes through both your bodies. It was one of the best massages I had! I was suprised. As she massage me and we continued to talk. She gave me a HJ at the end. The total damage was 1. 0 for the serivce (ended up being a 1. 5hr) and. 4 for the tip. She asked more for the tip than. 2 she said since using the Electric Acupuncture takes more energy for her too (which was understandable). She also told me the reason why she won't offer alot of stuff like other AMPs is because her establishment is new and she had alot of LEs come already pretending to be customers. She did hint that as a regular customer and as she feels comfortable with you, the menu can change and she may offer more services. She also told me even tho she advertises the hours she does, she does do exceptions for other times as long as arranged a head of time. Ie real late night etc. I wasn't disappointed at all since the massage I got was worth every penny. I wasn't sore afterwards and she found all the knotts that I had too!

The NewGuy
05-09-11, 00:20
Rt 40, under B&B, on the bottom floor there is a "spa" that has white and maybe even black providers. I think it is a little more expensive than the AMP. I called to see if they were still open last week and I hope to give them a try with in the next two weeks.Does anyone know their rates? Also how would you rate the girls there too?

Blkninj01
05-10-11, 07:18
Does anyone know their rates? Also how would you rate the girls there too?Last time I checked the place out it was $ +. There was a white provider, slightly older with blond hair and an accent who answered the door. She was the only one there at the time and she looked pretty good for her age. I know they were closed for a minute but I called last week and the person who answered the phone had a younger sounding voice. I have not had any service there yet but planning on it soon.

Eggroll
05-10-11, 08:23
Last time I checked the place out it was $ +. There was a white provider, slightly older with blond hair and an accent who answered the door. She was the only one there at the time and she looked pretty good for her age. I know they were closed for a minute but I called last week and the person who answered the phone had a younger sounding voice. I have not had any service there yet but planning on it soon.This place is pretty much a spin off of TBC-all white providers, some east europeans, some locally sourced. They were originally located in York Road near Padonia and moved to this place sometime early last year (if I remember correctly). The quality of the girls and fee system ($ base fee, +$, +$) are also similar to TBC except that they do not have as many providers. They are expensive. So, go, if you like non-asian providers and willing to spend $$-$$$. Otherwise, I would stick with the good old ML.

Eggroll

Lvillig
05-10-11, 12:42
I visited this place last weekend for the first time. I hadn't read any reviews but thought I'd try it on for size as it was a Sunday and they were advertising on CL. I had been to two of my regular places first and they were closed or didn't answer.

There was a very cute early 20's Chinese girl in the house and she seemed to be the only one working. I called first and she asked me to come in an hour (had a client). We went upstairs to the room and I got naked with a towel around me and laid down on the table. My hand brushed against her calf accidentally but I let it linger for a moment. After which she took my hand off of her leg and laid it to the side of the table. She gave me a very nice massage which was firm and spent an extremely long time on my ass cheeks for some reason. On the flip she massaged my neck, face and head and then legs but never removed the towel. When I thought she was about to she told me I was done and that that was it. It was a really good massage and she did take the full hour to do it but there were no extras. Not sure if it was because the place is legit or that it was my first time there. She was cute enough to give it a second chance though.

Anyone else been here?

The NewGuy
05-10-11, 17:29
This place is pretty much a spin off of TBC-all white providers, some east europeans, some locally sourced. They were originally located in York Road near Padonia and moved to this place sometime early last year (if I remember correctly). The quality of the girls and fee system ($ base fee, +$, +$) are also similar to TBC except that they do not have as many providers. They are expensive. So, go, if you like non-asian providers and willing to spend $$-$$$. Otherwise, I would stick with the good old ML.

EggrollI'm trying to figure out if it is worth it. Do you know what the base $$$ is and what the flip $$$ will be for FS?

The NewGuy
05-10-11, 17:32
Not sure if anyone was in that area today, but I drove by it on my way to lunch today to see 2 LEs with their lights on outside of the place and an asian lady yelling at them outside of the establishment. So if you are going here tonight, just be warned they maybe watching today.

Rapid
05-10-11, 18:10
Well I went there to get more intel. I ended up getting YoYo... I wasn't sore afterwards and she found all the knotts that I had too!

I agree with both reviewers. No table shower or sauna. They had the blinds open in the reception room window which let public see in, but they get you out of that room fast.

Rapid

Butter Dog
05-10-11, 19:07
Left to right: 1406, 1416, 1502, & 2808Wow, didn't know about 1416. Found something on CL, but other than that pretty much a mystery. Any intel on this place, like a name?

BD

Blkninj01
05-10-11, 20:01
This place is pretty much a spin off of TBC-all white providers, some east europeans, some locally sourced. They were originally located in York Road near Padonia and moved to this place sometime early last year (if I remember correctly). The quality of the girls and fee system ($ base fee, +$, +$) are also similar to TBC except that they do not have as many providers. They are expensive. So, go, if you like non-asian providers and willing to spend $$-$$$. Otherwise, I would stick with the good old ML.

EggrollI feel you on that. I think I wil just stick to reliable. The end result will be the same and I can save some money for a follow up.

Zappa3
05-10-11, 21:45
This place is also advertised in the citypaper. The title to the add is Chinese Massage with no business name listed. Strangely enough, it was Ryan's Massage before that and at one time it also was Phoenix shortly after they left West Road in Towson. Google the address and you'll see that it has been several other businesses as well. I don't know why some of these places will list a name in one advertisement and in not in others. The place just to the east on Joppa, Dolphin Wellness, usually doesn't list their name either?

Z3.

Wow, didn't know about 1416. Found something on CL, but other than that pretty much a mystery. Any intel on this place, like a name?

BD

Johnfamous
05-10-11, 21:56
Wow, didn't know about 1416. Found something on CL, but other than that pretty much a mystery. Any intel on this place, like a name?

BDI've gone there half a dozen times and have reported on this place a few months ago. You can get a fantastic and thoroughly professional message there for $60. As far as I know the young Chinese lady is strictly legit, and others have reported the same. I have even used my puppy eyes and a pleading look. Always a shake of the head and eyes cast away. Still, if you'd like a really good, legit massage, you can't beat the price. If anyone had a different experience, I'd love to hear about it.

Gintonicrocks
05-10-11, 23:46
Stopped by tonight to visit mama and the girls. Four MT's, Lucy, Bonnie, and two others. God I love me some Lucy. Went back to big room and had a wonderful time. The place was rocking, I could hear people coming in and leaving the Whole time I was there. I actually had to wait 10 mins. For Lucy to finish with a customer. When I left there were two other patrons talking in the rear lot. Don't know if they were waiting or leaving. Later.

GTR

Dickster
05-11-11, 18:20
Vivian is back!

Lvillig
05-12-11, 02:17
That's great news. I know I"m new here (usually use spahunters) but this is much better. Glad to see Viv back.

BmoreDude
05-12-11, 08:13
When searching threads I found nothing. Has anyone seen this one yet?

http://baltimore.backpage.com/BodyRubs/having-a-hard-day-let-me-help-29/3658979

Lvillig
05-12-11, 13:28
I saw her a couple of times last year. She works out of a little house and gave a decent massage. I thought she was prettier than her pictures although she's older than she appears in the pics too. She has a full menu after she likes you but I get the sense that YMMV.

http://baltimore.backpage.com/BodyRubs/having-a-hard-day-let-me-help-29/3658979

Blkninj01
05-12-11, 23:15
Just came back from blue Sky. Parking lot had one car in it so it was all go for me. Only thing is that somebody left 2 dogs in their car and they barked every time someone drove up to the parking lot. Went for my standard 1/2 hour session. I had a new provider named angela. Was not bad looking and she was new to me so that was good. Massage was ok. She got the back, arms, and neck but never got to the legs. She had very soft hands and when she was doing the light touching, it felt pretty good. The flip and she began massaging legs etc. She pointed to specific areas to ask if I wanted that "massaged". No talk of tip at all and she went to work. She seemed very focused and did a pretty good finish. She was on her way about to walk me out without a tip but I had to make sure she got one. Would probably repeat again.

The Big Man
05-13-11, 07:01
I saw her a couple of times last year. She works out of a little house and gave a decent massage. I thought she was prettier than her pictures although she's older than she appears in the pics too. She has a full menu after she likes you but I get the sense that YMMV.She gives an awesome titi Fu-k, BBBJ was a 10 and yes YMMV

HipOldGuy
05-13-11, 11:05
Last time I checked the place out it was $ +. There was a white provider, slightly older with blond hair and an accent who answered the door. She was the only one there at the time and she looked pretty good for her age. I know they were closed for a minute but I called last week and the person who answered the phone had a younger sounding voice. I have not had any service there yet but planning on it soon.

Did you get her name? Was it Lada?

Foxfax
05-13-11, 13:35
Stopped by again yesterday. Cindy was available so we took care of business and went back to the room. She has a very pleasant disposition. This session actually started with the main event, and both of us were very satisfied. Lots of roaming and other fun activities. During the remaining time she provided a nice massage that worked all the kinks out of my back. On my way out I saw Vivian, and she told me she's only in town for two weeks. Another great visit, hope this place lasts.

The NewGuy
05-17-11, 00:40
Has anyone been here? If so, what can you report? Rate? Flip? Etc.

Thanks

I just noticed the ad:

http://baltimore.craigslist.org/thp/2383906438.html

Jmrvail33
05-17-11, 10:59
She gives an awesome titi Fu-k, BBBJ was a 10 and yes YMMVIs it 160 all inclusive or does she try to upsell and charge?

Lostpuppy3
05-17-11, 16:02
Has anyone been here? If so, what can you report? Rate? Flip? Etc.

Thanks.

I just noticed the ad:

http://baltimore.craigslist.org/thp/2383906438.html

I believe they renamed the old Jade Shiatsu.

Woodlawn Mike
05-17-11, 21:32
I believe they renamed the old Jade Shiatsu.You're right. Another provider at an AMP told me she was leaving to go to Jasmine.

Smiling Fox
05-17-11, 23:51
I want to know about the "&9829; ——Mysterious Oriental Massage! ——&9829;".

OOOOOOOH.

Smiling Fox, ; }

The NewGuy
05-18-11, 01:09
You're right. Another provider at an AMP told me she was leaving to go to Jasmine.Do you know what their rates are and how much for FS flip there? I found there BP page too:

http://maryland.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/do-you-have-any-stress-do-not-worry-come-here/3790926

Hotnow101
05-18-11, 13:53
Does anyone know if I* is working on days other than the weekend at TBC. I am thinking about going there but weekends are out of the question. I haven't really heard about any new talent that would make it worth the extra $$$ on a week day. If you do know of new talent worth the funds PM me.

Kousei
05-18-11, 20:12

EggrollHey, brand new here. I'll be traveling through the area in about two weeks and was wondering what and where ML is. I know JHH, but I have seen a couple people refer back to ML with good remarks. Thanks.

Rahjohn
05-18-11, 22:31

http://baltimore.backpage.com/BodyRubs/having-a-hard-day-let-me-help-29/3658979Just ok. Nothing special. Advertises as 30, more like 40. I could think of better ways to blow 1. 6

Rahjohn
05-18-11, 22:58
I saw Kristy at KB yesterday.

She was awesome.

Still looking for additional information on GIA. Had plenty of good times with kb. Nice pyt. Her massage really isn't all that good but she does like to party, primarily with doctors. I have a thing for small petite girls. Haven't visited her since she made the move from canton. I usually spend between. 6 and 1. 0 for FS.

Rahjohn
05-18-11, 23:07
Is it 160 all inclusive or does she try to upsell and charge?1. 6 for an AMP in bmore is just silly. You guys are going to eventually start pricing yourself out of the market. Keep in mind most girls are here either illegally or on gc. $20 a day would be considered great wages where they come from (and intend on returning someday). I'd pay no more than. 6 for an hour door fee at a bmore AMP. The quality of girls up here doesn't really justify anything higher than that.

Butter Dog
05-19-11, 07:41
1. 6 for an AMP in bmore is just silly. You guys are going to eventually start pricing yourself out of the market. This provider is not an AMP. I mean, she's not even Asian! Do a little more research and you'll find that going rates for non-AMP's tend to run higher.

BD

Rockman 2000
05-19-11, 07:52
Does anyone know if I* is working on days other than the weekend at TBC. I am thinking about going there but weekends are out of the question. I haven't really heard about any new talent that would make it worth the extra $$$ on a week day. If you do know of new talent worth the funds PM me.I reported earlier this year that I was at TBC in the evening one Monday. ABout half way throught the session, juts after the flip, cops started banging on the door. The girl, Candace, and I waited and they went away. I feel like I was very lucky. The cops have busted many MPs in the Towson area and I think its just a matter of time before TBC is busted for good. I wouldn't go to TBC ever again.

I did get Candace's number and met her at her house where she gave me a pretty good BBBJ for $.

Rahjohn
05-19-11, 10:28
This provider is not an AMP. I mean, she's not even Asian! Do a little more research and you'll find that going rates for non-AMP's tend to run higher.

BDI have had non asian mp's, namely white (college type) and Russian. Never paid more than 1. 2 for massage and BBBJ or FS. Then again I guess it can vary from guy to guy. Most younger non a mp's in that category request party favors too. I have noticed that every since the adult gigs section got shut down on CL more non AMP's have been popping up charging ford escort rates rather than massage rates. If your going for purely ford escort svcs than I can see where 1. 6 for an hour might be ok.

Rahjohn
05-19-11, 10:37
Had plenty of good times with kb. Nice pyt. Her massage really isn't all that good but she does like to party, primarily with doctors. I have a thing for small petite girls. Haven't visited her since she made the move from canton. I usually spend between. 6 and 1. 0 for FS.Wolverineman meant to tell you about gia but forgot. Used to see her a while ago when she stayed with a friend in highlandtown. Very pretty girl. Skinny. Very personable. She's definitely a life of the party type of chick. Massage was just ok but the extra innings were awesome. Her and kb used to work together as well, not sure if they still do.

Heavy D
05-19-11, 10:42
Hey, brand new here. I'll be traveling through the area in about two weeks and was wondering what and where ML is. I know JHH, but I have seen a couple people refer back to ML with good remarks. Thanks.This is getting so damn old. Just why can't anybody just look back a few pages. ML and Jhh have been talked about so much you have to be a lazy ass or real stupid not to find anything on this site about the locations and the girls that work there.

Most everybody with new post is doing nothing but asking. Where is it, How much, Do they have TS.

Get real people, just look and you shall find. It's same 10 questions for the last 10 pages. I'm sure you would not have to look back but a few pages to find the answer.

Sorry to vent on you but this is damn stupid with some of the How, what and where questions the last two months. Read and go out and do it and report your stories here.

This web site has all your answers if you would just LOOK Around

Benchseats Rock
05-19-11, 10:56
This is getting so damn old. Just why can't anybody just look back a few pages. ML and Jhh have been talked about so much you have to be a lazy ass or real stupid not to find anything on this site about the locations and the girls that work there.

Most everybody with new post is doing nothing but asking. Where is it, How much, Do they have TS.

Get real people, just look and you shall find. It's same 10 questions for the last 10 pages. I'm sure you would not have to look back but a few pages to find the answer.

Sorry to vent on you but this is damn stupid with some of the How, what and where questions the last two months. Read and go out and do it and report your stories here.

This web site has all your answers if you would just LOOK AroundThank you for saving me the effort of whipping out Trashman's. 45 cal Flamethrower.

At least someone else gets it.

Bench

Rahjohn
05-19-11, 11:49
I just saw a new advertisement for christina and her other partner from Halthorpe. LOL. They put in bold letters "No Hand Jobs" so don't call if that is what you are looking for. I guess they were asked one time too many.Man I learned that the hard way 2 years ago when she first started. 1000% legit massage. Won't go anywhere near your man parts. Comes off as super professional but she's doing massages in her living room in the hood. Idk

Gintonicrocks
05-19-11, 16:07
No posts for a week, and then, nothing but crap. If this wasn't free, I'd cancel my membership. Would somebody go and get taken for a Magic Mountain Ride and leave a detailed report. It dosen't even have to be real, just better than the "where is","has anyone seen","how much", and "does anybody know" questions. READ THE FUCKING FORUM you ignorant nose breathers! I'm going on break.

GTR

05-19-11, 17:01
Stopped by a place north of the beltway this afternoon, walked down stairs. 70 for an hour of light touch massage with table shower. No sauna available, table shower was draped in clear plastic, pretty nasty. Took one for the team. Technician was 30ish small up top, flat backside not the prettiest gal in town. I tipped more than I should have. I would return.

Blkninj01
05-19-11, 17:44
Man I learned that the hard way 2 years ago when she first started. 1000% legit massage. Won't go anywhere near your man parts. Comes off as super professional but she's doing massages in her living room in the hood. IdkDamn! Someone else posted about family members being around and all.

Rahjohn
05-19-11, 21:11
The older and fatter the mp will be. I am truly convinced.

Went to 8910 Hard Fought Rolls the other day. This was my 3rd time. All 3 times I've gone, the quality of the mp has gone down. This particular time, when I called on the phone I specifically asked for a younger girl. I don't really know how many girls this spot has working as it seems to be a 2 girl op. When I got there, I quickly realized that I guess mama thought I meant younger than 60. LOL The girl was not thin, not that it's a requirement, was dressed like a 50 year old french teacher from Champaign, Il and her body was not all that. She led me to the room, I quickly dethroned and jumped on the table. Fuck it, I wasn't about to go back home. She asked what I wanted and I opted for the hh. The massage was great. Me being the young horndog that I am, I always make the best out of a bad situation. Went she went around to massage my shoulders I just started feeling on the back of her ass. She was turned on by how muscular and in shape I was, so I made sure that all my moves were exagerated LOL. She was getting really turned on. I don't know if it was because it was late or because she really wanted to fuck but 15 minutes into the massage she asks me to flip and says that she wanted to take mr candy in her mouth. I smiled and said but of course. She might have been older and less attractive but her head skills made her look like Ms. America at the moment. She then gets up, strips down bends over on the end of the table and taps her bottom. I think you all know what happened next. Stella Chang got her groove back because I rocked that thing something good. When all was said and done and after she toweled me off, she only charged me. 4 for the half and. 2 for what went down. I tipped her an extra. 2. It was a nice little suprise. When life hands you lemons, make some lemonade.

On a side note, has anyone been to 9001? Any reviews?

Rah

The NewGuy
05-19-11, 22:31
I went to ML this afternoon since I figured. Why not, it's storming and hailing and it would probably be slow. Well, I was right=) No one was there but Ruby and Rose. I paid mamason the normal fee and she assigned Rose to me again. Rose remembered me from last time. I went to the TS and while Rose was taking care of me, Ruby came in and joined her and both of them ended up cleaning me. It was nice feeling with four hands on you! After the TS, Rose didn't even wait for a flip. She dried me off and started to kiss me and undress herself. She didn't even ask if I wanted FS and proceeded herself. The TS really put me in the mood and I wanted to thank her for it. I don't normally go down on an AMP but was in the mood to do so today and went down on her. She liked it alot and you could tell from her face and how she was grabbing the sheets. I was really suprised on her squirting! She didn't squirt a little but flooded. The sheets were all wet from her and she was embarassed. She blushed and appologized and I told her it was ok. She stopped and quickly changed the sheets and then proceeded to please me with a BBJ and FS. As she was giving me my FS, I was suprised by Ruby walking in and then pleasing me too! Ruby striped also and started making out with me and Rose at the same time! I ended up having FS with both of them. Ruby then left while Rose was cleaning me up. Mamason suddenly yelled out something. Rose ended up telling me in broken english to flip over on my stomach quickly and she quickly covered me in a towel. She then quickly put the rest of her clothes on and said that an LE was at the door. I couldn't understand what she was trying to tell me since her english was really bad but from her sharades, I could tell. She told me she would be right back. She was gone for a few minutes and came back and said everything was good since the LE left. She ended finishing me with a massage (wasn't all that as I have mentioned in the past her skills were in other things.). I tipped her 1. 0 (combined with her flip fee) and was going to tip Ruby but Ruby wouldn't accept it. She said it was her pleasure for all the years I have been loyal to her. This shocked me since I never seen an AMP pass up $$$$. In any case, it was a good day. Had almost 1. 5hrs of service.

Dr.Monger
05-20-11, 00:42
Had plenty of good times with kb. Nice pyt. Her massage really isn't all that good but she does like to party, primarily with doctors. I have a thing for small petite girls. Haven't visited her since she made the move from canton. I usually spend between. 6 and 1. 0 for FS.Really? Can anyone verify this? I searched all of the poss about KB, and I don't recall any others indicating she provides FS.

Dr. Monger

Kousei
05-20-11, 09:00
Right, so where is this place? Hahaha!

This is getting so damn old. Just why can't anybody just look back a few pages. ML and Jhh have been talked about so much you have to be a lazy ass or real stupid not to find anything on this site about the locations and the girls that work there.

This web site has all your answers if you would just LOOK Around

Rahjohn
05-20-11, 09:47
Really? Can anyone verify this? I searched all of the poss about KB, and I don't recall any others indicating she provides FS.

Dr. MongerPerhaps I should have stated that YMMV. I don't know what everyone else gets with her but I have gotten cfs. I also mentioned that she likes gifts from doctors. If you want more info pm me if you are a senior member with good reviews.

Ginger Man
05-20-11, 13:36
I went to ML this afternoon since I figured. Why not, it's storming and hailing and it would probably be slow. Well, I was right=) No one was there but Ruby and Rose. I paid mamason the normal fee and she assigned Rose to me again. Rose remembered me from last time. I went to the TS and while Rose was taking care of me, Ruby came in and joined her and both of them ended up cleaning me. It was nice feeling with four hands on you! After the TS, Rose didn't even wait for a flip. She dried me off and started to kiss me and undress herself. She didn't even ask if I wanted FS and proceeded herself. The TS really put me in the mood and I wanted to thank her for it. I don't normally go down on an AMP but was in the mood to do so today and went down on her. She liked it alot and you could tell from her face and how she was grabbing the sheets. I was really suprised on her squirting! She didn't squirt a little but flooded. The sheets were all wet from her and she was embarassed. She blushed and appologized and I told her it was ok. She stopped and quickly changed the sheets and then proceeded to please me with a BBJ and FS. As she was giving me my FS, I was suprised by Ruby walking in and then pleasing me too! Ruby striped also and started making out with me and Rose at the same time! I ended up having FS with both of them. Ruby then left while Rose was cleaning me up. Mamason suddenly yelled out something. Rose ended up telling me in broken english to flip over on my stomach quickly and she quickly covered me in a towel. She then quickly put the rest of her clothes on and said that an LE was at the door. I couldn't understand what she was trying to tell me since her english was really bad but from her sharades, I could tell. She told me she would be right back. She was gone for a few minutes and came back and said everything was good since the LE left. She ended finishing me with a massage (wasn't all that as I have mentioned in the past her skills were in other things.). I tipped her 1. 0 (combined with her flip fee) and was going to tip Ruby but Ruby wouldn't accept it. She said it was her pleasure for all the years I have been loyal to her. This shocked me since I never seen an AMP pass up $$$$. In any case, it was a good day. Had almost 1. 5hrs of service."Dear Penthouse."

Sounds like a really good day!

The NewGuy
05-20-11, 13:39
Right, so where is this place? Hahaha!As mentioned before, if you read a few pages back. There is information there.

Heavy D
05-20-11, 14:05
Right, so where is this place? Hahaha!I guess you don't know how to click the back pages and LOOK for yourself.

Also I would guess you don't know how to use the search box in the upper right hand corner

The NewGuy
05-20-11, 14:52
"Dear Penthouse."

Sounds like a really good day!It was a GREAT DAY!

Kenosha Kid
05-20-11, 16:09
I guess you don't know how to click the back pages and LOOK for yourself.

Also I would guess you don't know how to use the search box in the upper right hand cornerCan somebody explain to me how to use the search box? When I use it it refers me to an entire forum, not a page number or specific post.

Dickster
05-20-11, 20:55
Don't waste your money. Massage was OK but not great. Completely clothed and when I touched her she said too hard. HJ was OK which she said on phone was included. After massage she wanted a tip, I said for what you didn't even get nude, she said for HJ, I gave her. 20 and she was pissed, she wanted. 40. Too fucking bad, I only pay for what I get. My guess is that she won't be around long, hope she didn't sign a 1 yr lease.

Drop a Load
05-20-11, 21:06
Perhaps I should have stated that YMMV. I don't know what everyone else gets with her but I have gotten cfs. I also mentioned that she likes gifts from doctors. If you want more info pm me if you are a senior member with good reviews.I believe he refers to the old " Script for a screw" exchange. Ahh the barter system.

The NewGuy
05-21-11, 00:51
Driving up from VA today I had to make a detour onto Washington Blvd since of an accident right after route 32. While driving by I noticed a sign for a SPA on my left side. I swung by and noticed that there was actually 2 SPAs in the area. I discovered Silk in the back when I drove around to see if there was a back entrance so I don't have to be seen by all the people hangin out outside the other spa. Before going in, I googled the spa and saw there was good reviews on it. I called the # and asked if they had anyone available. The mamason said yes. I asked for the address to make sure I was making an appt at the correct spot. Mamason said they were on the border of Elkridge and Jessup. (However to me I think it was in Jessup). I entered and she collected the due. 7 for 45mins (they don't offer 1 hr massages) and a few minutes later a cute korean girl walks in.

She said her name was Kim. She told me she was 28 yrs old (even though she looked like she was 21/22). She was tall and slender with maybe a B / C cup. She asked if I wanted a shower, I said sure. She took me to the shower and it was not a TS but a standing one. She didn't clean too well but did pay attention to the boys to make sure they were well cleaned and was smiling. She then took me to the Sauna. This all took about 10-15mins. She then took me back to the room and began to give me a back massage and started asking what else she can do to make me relax more. I took that for a hint for a flip and I told her what I wanted. She told me everything else was on the menu but FS. She insisted. 8. I know this was more than I wanted to spend for something non FS but since I was already there and she was good lookin, I said sure. She had a rule about no kissing her above the neck (even the neck) when I tried. She ended up giving me BBBJ and a HJ. She enjoyed the 69 position and didn't really hint but insisted on this. She was very clean and well groomed. My hands and fingers did alot of probing and she was tight compared to the many K girls I have seen. After the deed was done. She left and cleaned me up with a hot towel and continued the massage. Her skills wasn't really in the massage but rather the BBBJ. I decided to tip her. 2 at the end since after the massage to end it off she ended up giving me a 2nd BBBJ. It was my first time there so I assume that is why FS was not on the menu but on the way out all the girls walked out and said Hi since they were all about to eat dinner together it seems. The girls look very young. I would probably recommend this place again. Not sure if anyone of you remember niki from Kyoto way back, but she reminded me of her since she was tall, slender, with long legs.

Gintonicrocks
05-21-11, 01:01
Can somebody explain to me how to use the search box? When I use it it refers me to an entire forum, not a page number or specific post.After logging in, and selecting a thread, click on search, put in search request and click. If your request is recognized, the screen will fill with all reports in that thread that contain your parameters. Scroll them, and click on the ones you want to read, and they will show rest of report.

Hopes this helps.

GTR

Kousei
05-21-11, 08:26
I guess you don't know how to click the back pages and LOOK for yourself.

Also I would guess you don't know how to use the search box in the upper right hand cornerI have to say, I think some people might be a little uptight here, others, thanks for not blowing a gasket when a newcomer asks a question. In all fairness, yes, I should have just searched. To avoid any bad blood with anyone here, I apologize if my humor is not your brand.

I fully intend to make a visit to one of the aforementioned Towson / Baltimore area locations and make a full report.

Cheers to you all!

Rapid
05-21-11, 11:22
Can somebody explain to me how to use the search box? When I use it it refers me to an entire forum, not a page number or specific post.

Click Advanced Search first.

Rapid

Rod Philderup
05-21-11, 11:31
Can somebody explain to me how to use the search box? When I use it it refers me to an entire forum, not a page number or specific post.Log in, select a thread, right hand corner you will see "thread search" Click that, a box will appear with search or advanced. I always use search not advanced.

Hope this helps.

Rp

Rod Philderup
05-21-11, 11:35
Can somebody explain to me how to use the search box? When I use it it refers me to an entire forum, not a page number or specific post.Should have been "Search Thread" not the other way around. Sorry, also you must log in or you you won't see the right display.

Rp

Satya
05-21-11, 22:57
1. 6 for an AMP in bmore is just silly. You guys are going to eventually start pricing yourself out of the market. Keep in mind most girls are here either illegally or on gc. $20 a day would be considered great wages where they come from (and intend on returning someday). I'd pay no more than. 6 for an hour door fee at a bmore AMP. The quality of girls up here doesn't really justify anything higher than that.Where these girls come from maybe $20 is a good days wage but these girls are not in China, S. Korea, or Malaysia, they are in the USA where $20 ain't shit. I have been with over 100 of these girls and most live in "China Town", Flushing, LA and San Francisco which are not the cheapest places to live in America. So don't sell them short while all of them lie about some things but most do send money home to family.

Satya
05-21-11, 23:12
The older and fatter the mp will be. I am truly convinced.

Went to 8910 Hard Fought Rolls the other day. This was my 3rd time. All 3 times I've gone, the quality of the mp has gone down. This particular time, when I called on the phone I specifically asked for a younger girl. I don't really know how many girls this spot has working as it seems to be a 2 girl op. When I got there, I quickly realized that I guess mama thought I meant younger than 60. LOL The girl was not thin, not that it's a requirement, was dressed like a 50 year old french teacher from Champaign, Il and her body was not all that. She led me to the room, I quickly dethroned and jumped on the table. Fuck it, I wasn't about to go back home. She asked what I wanted and I opted for the hh. The massage was great. Me being the young horndog that I am, I always make the best out of a bad situation. Went she went around to massage my shoulders I just started feeling on the back of her ass. She was turned on by how muscular and in shape I was, so I made sure that all my moves were exagerated LOL. She was getting really turned on. I don't know if it was because it was late or because she really wanted to fuck but 15 minutes into the massage she asks me to flip and says that she wanted to take mr candy in her mouth. I smiled and said but of course. She might have been older and less attractive but her head skills made her look like Ms. America at the moment. She then gets up, strips down bends over on the end of the table and taps her bottom. I think you all know what happened next. Stella Chang got her groove back because I rocked that thing something good. When all was said and done and after she toweled me off, she only charged me. 4 for the half and. 2 for what went down. I tipped her an extra. 2. It was a nice little suprise. When life hands you lemons, make some lemonade.

On a side note, has anyone been to 9001? Any reviews?

RahI have been going there off and on for years and the workers vary and like anywhere else they change every 10-14 days. There is only one worker but the manager only goes there when busy. There was a very nice girl maybe 26 who worked through the 14th of May and it sounds like you missed her. BTW it is a good practice to bring your own rain coats. Some of the women who work there have been middlin so I go with a HJ.

Saty

Rahjohn
05-22-11, 01:52
12:30am and I caught the first itch I've had in over 5 months. Most providers were off the clock. I had to have called at least 4. This one picked up. Looked like I was going to be swimming in a green ocean on this night. Spefically asked for a more youthful provider. This was my first time going there, didn't know what to expect. Reports on here weren't really cohesive or complete. The location is awful. Bar was packed next door full of drunkards I suppose. Anyway, provider opens the door and doesn't look half bad. Give her a solid 7 on the east coast AMP scale. Told her I saw there ad for. 5 for 1H and she said that they were getting ready to go to sleep so could I do. 4 for HH. That should have been my first clue right there. Stupid me. Get to the room and I gave her the. 4. She looks at the. 4 as if it were monopoly money. Asks me was I going to tip her. Mind you this is before the massage or any clothes were off. What the hell? Should have been my second clue. She leaves out. I disrobe and jump on the table. She comes back and starts off with a very lame massage. I mean it was OK but definitely not anything to write home about. Massage lasted all of 10 minutes. She tells me to flip. Once I flip, she wants to negotiate her tip. She asks me what I want and I ask for BJ. She says $. I tell her I'd give her. 7. Given her very lame massage I wasn't really too pressed for the BJ. She then tells me she would give HE, and strip for. 7. At this point I knew I was overpaying but rather than make a scene I just decided to oblige her take the loss. 15 seconds of titty suck and finger bang later, my loads on her arm and she's cleaning me up. I'm pretty sure for some, that would have been great but for me. I've always prided myself on the fact that I've never paid more than $ for FS. To add insult to injury, I gave her the. 7 and she asks if I could give her. 8. WTH? I told her maybe next time. So for a HH nude HE with touching I was out 1. 2. I guess the good thing I can report back is that when I was leaving out, there was a much younger chick in the living room. Perhaps one of you lucky bastards was in the room with her, idk!

Butter Dog
05-22-11, 10:51
Went to 8910 Hard Fought Rolls the other day. This was my 3rd time. All 3 times I've gone, the quality of the mp has gone down. That's too bad. This place used to be my go to when you really needed a Grade A rub to work outsome kinks and soreness. The providers never dressed the part, but were on the younger side of 35, and an average of 8 on looks.

Sometimes these things go in cycles. Anyone with 50+ under their belt will know what I'm talking about. Specially with the AMP's that have been around for 20+ years.

BD

Houndog1
05-22-11, 13:43
Dropped into Victoria spa last Monday morning. I had some time off work and was feeling like some attention. It's right on York road next to a bike shop but you can pop in the door and down the steps without attracting any attention. Door has a buzzer and answered by a the manager who looks good enough to take a swing at. Got a girl, Shee-Shee, couldn't really catch the name. She's got a tight body but about a 6 for the face. Table shower is good with a lot of attention where it belongs and the girl is friendly and laughing and smiling while she plays with me which I like. Back to the room and a pretty nice massage with lots of attention to the boys and roaming for me. After about 20 minutes I flip and get her out of her clothes and she starts with lots of nice tongue action and a good BBBJ that about gets me gone before I can get her to CG me. She is super tight and from the look on her face she's feeling it too. We go for it and after we're done she finishes the massage. Must have been slow because I got about 1 1/2 hours instead of the agreed hour. Tipped her, got a nice hug from her and the manager and out the door again. Nice place, real convenient, hope it lasts!

The NewGuy
05-22-11, 19:57
12:30am and I caught the first itch I've had in over 5 months. Most providers were off the clock. I had to have called at least 4. This one picked up. Looked like I was going to be swimming in a green ocean on this night. Spefically asked for a more youthful provider. This was my first time going there, didn't know what to expect. Reports on here weren't really cohesive or complete. The location is awful. Bar was packed next door full of drunkards I suppose. Anyway, provider opens the door and doesn't look half bad. Give her a solid 7 on the east coast AMP scale. Told her I saw there ad for. 5 for 1H and she said that they were getting ready to go to sleep so could I do. 4 for HH. That should have been my first clue right there. Stupid me. Get to the room and I gave her the. 4. She looks at the. 4 as if it were monopoly money. Asks me was I going to tip her. Mind you this is before the massage or any clothes were off. What the hell? Should have been my second clue. She leaves out. I disrobe and jump on the table. She comes back and starts off with a very lame massage. I mean it was OK but definitely not anything to write home about. Massage lasted all of 10 minutes. She tells me to flip. Once I flip, she wants to negotiate her tip. She asks me what I want and I ask for BJ. She says $. I tell her I'd give her. 7. Given her very lame massage I wasn't really too pressed for the BJ. She then tells me she would give HE, and strip for. 7. At this point I knew I was overpaying but rather than make a scene I just decided to oblige her take the loss. 15 seconds of titty suck and finger bang later, my loads on her arm and she's cleaning me up. I'm pretty sure for some, that would have been great but for me. I've always prided myself on the fact that I've never paid more than $ for FS. To add insult to injury, I gave her the. 7 and she asks if I could give her. 8. WTH? I told her maybe next time. So for a HH nude HE with touching I was out 1. 2. I guess the good thing I can report back is that when I was leaving out, there was a much younger chick in the living room. Perhaps one of you lucky bastards was in the room with her, idk!So which provider did you end up going to? The review didn't give us a name so that we can avoid it.

Lvillig
05-23-11, 11:07
Thanks to all of the info here I stopped into JHH a week or so ago before my trip to the DR. I saw Bonnie who was absolutely wonderful. This is the best AMP around hands down.

Malvster
05-23-11, 11:16
Sorry this isn't up to date info, but I've been to 8910 3 or 4 times over the past several years and figured I'll share the info I have. My experience has been mostly standard with a. 6 tip for HJ. One time I got a slightly older woman (but still fairly attractive) who gave me FS for a $ tip. The most recent time I was there (sometime in winter) nothing beyond HJ seemed to be on the menu and the girl wasn't that much fun, but it was OK.

Also recently mentioned on this board is the green ocean. I've also been there a couple times in the last few years. I concur with the other poster who noted that it is next to a bar that gets crowded. To make it worse, there can be lots of smokers standing outside. I didn't have any problems, but the thought crossed my mind that some drunk guy would know what I was doing and yell something at me while I was waiting for them answer the door. Luckily, nothing like that happened.

I did have an interesting experience at ocean once though. I got an older woman (but not ridiculously old) who was a bit chubby and not dressed very sexy giving me my massage. I think she must have been the mamasan. After the flip I couldn't exactly understand her, but I think she said something about going to get a younger girl. I think all the girls must have been occupied, because she returned herself. She massaged a little more and then told me the massage was done. I then asked this mamasan lady for a HJ and she kind of laughed and acted like it was an odd request. I am guessing she doesn't usually do that, and maybe she thought I should have known that based on her age and manner of dress. But, she gave me the HJ, it was pretty good, and she didn't ask for any tip whatsoever. So at the end of the day I got an HJ from a fully-clothed, plainly-dressed, middle-aged Asian woman. But for only. 6 with massage included I was actually pretty happy with the deal. In hindsight, I should have at least slipped her a. 2 tip for being such a good sport, but it really seemed like she wasn't looking for any extra money. I am guessing she didn't want me to leave disappointed so that I would return in the future.

Gintonicrocks
05-24-11, 00:50
So which provider did you end up going to? The review didn't give us a name so that we can avoid it.Which rock do you live under? Swim in green ocean, bar nextdoor, drunks, haven't you paid any attention to the posts in this forum? Get a new hobby, one that doesn't require attention to detail. You are going to get yourself taken by these smart little asians if you aren't carefull. The mantra here is RTFF, do so.

GTR

The NewGuy
05-24-11, 01:06
Which rock do you live under? Swim in green ocean, bar nextdoor, drunks, haven't you paid any attention to the posts in this forum? Get a new hobby, one that doesn't require attention to detail. You are going to get yourself taken by these smart little asians if you aren't carefull. The mantra here is RTFF, do so.

GTRSorry. I never been nor heard of the green ocean so I had asked. I thought when I had read that posting at the time green ocean was a reference to something else like a bad atmosphere or something some sort.

The NewGuy
05-24-11, 01:12
I went there again today. Had Yoyo again. She remembered me from last time and was happy to see me. I decided to take a shower before the massage. The shower was a tub shower (not too clean either)! She left the door ajar while I took a shower. She started off as if she wasn't going to assist but ended up giving me a HJ with soap! She told me I reminded her of an ex bf she had. She then help dry me off and led me to the room for a massage. It was a good massage just like last time. She continued to hint that the menu will open up more if I continue to come. Oh yeah. She allowed me to roam on her but wouldn't let anything outside of the clothing except for the breast. Same rate as before.

Zappa3
05-24-11, 18:20
I avoid the bar by parking east at across from the Mars. Don't use the front door. Go around the back by their parking area. One time, as I was leaving there, I ran into a female bar employee who was in walking out of the backyard of the house next door. I know the bar workers must know about this place so I was feeling real uncomfortable about it.

It sounds like you got the mamasan whom I haven't seen there since last fall. She does have an above average massage and with a few beers in you looks decent enough to me, but I know what you're saying.

Sorry this isn't up to date info, but I've been to 8910 3 or 4 times over the past several years and figured I'll share the info I have. My experience has been mostly standard with a. 6 tip for HJ. One time I got a slightly older woman (but still fairly attractive) who gave me FS for a $ tip. The most recent time I was there (sometime in winter) nothing beyond HJ seemed to be on the menu and the girl wasn't that much fun, but it was OK.

Also recently mentioned on this board is the green ocean. I've also been there a couple times in the last few years. I concur with the other poster who noted that it is next to a bar that gets crowded. To make it worse, there can be lots of smokers standing outside. I didn't have any problems, but the thought crossed my mind that some drunk guy would know what I was doing and yell something at me while I was waiting for them answer the door. Luckily, nothing like that happened.

I did have an interesting experience at ocean once though. I got an older woman (but not ridiculously old) who was a bit chubby and not dressed very sexy giving me my massage. I think she must have been the mamasan. After the flip I couldn't exactly understand her, but I think she said something about going to get a younger girl. I think all the girls must have been occupied, because she returned herself. She massaged a little more and then told me the massage was done. I then asked this mamasan lady for a HJ and she kind of laughed and acted like it was an odd request. I am guessing she doesn't usually do that, and maybe she thought I should have known that based on her age and manner of dress. But, she gave me the HJ, it was pretty good, and she didn't ask for any tip whatsoever. So at the end of the day I got an HJ from a fully-clothed, plainly-dressed, middle-aged Asian woman. But for only. 6 with massage included I was actually pretty happy with the deal. In hindsight, I should have at least slipped her a. 2 tip for being such a good sport, but it really seemed like she wasn't looking for any extra money. I am guessing she didn't want me to leave disappointed so that I would return in the future.

Kousei
05-25-11, 00:42
I just visited JHH. Bonnie was who greeted me and ultimately provided. The place was, as some have mentioned, a little dungeon like. The towel on the massage table smelled stale and I asked her to change it; she did with apologies. Bonnie was a little chubby, but very pleasant and willing to make sure I was happy and comfortable. I live in Japan and am only here visiting briefly and when I told her I spoke Japanese she was very excited.

She apparently worked in Japan for four years and we had a brief conversation in Japanese. She told me first timers don't typically get FS, but she made an exception for me. Maybe not really the case, nice treatment. The service very good, the massage, mediocre. Nice little trick with the condom in her mouth.

At the end she made sure to tell me next time tell whomever answers the door that I had been there before and saw her so that I get to "try" a different girl. She assured me if I did there would be lots of mutual touching during the massage and that I would be very happy with the service. I thought it was great she encouraged trying all the girls there.

On the way out she intruded me to the mamasan who was very polite as well as some of the other girls. They were all much younger and cuter. Should I find the time before I leave I will go back.

Cheers!

Butter Dog
05-25-11, 08:09
Which rock do you live under? The mantra here is RTFF, do so.

GTRGin man, you're sounding a bit stressed. You need to take care of that. May I suggest a nice relaxing session at a local establishment to take the edge off? It has been known to do wonders.

BD

Gintonicrocks
05-26-11, 16:25
BD.

Thanks for the advice. I am due for a service call. The burr under my saddle comes from having to read so many posts, where the poster has the inability to do some simple reading between the lines. As is typical of this generation of instant gratification seekers, it is easier to ask someone else, rather than take time to do ones due dilligence. While some requests are actually warranted most are not, and should not be given the respect of an answer. Most in this hobby have spent years of time and money learning what we know, and feel out of place imparting our experience to someone who doesn't show the ability to put a simple sentence together.

Thanks for letting me vent, I'm off for my Memorial Day tune-up.

GTR

Satya
05-26-11, 21:13
BD.

Thanks for the advice. I am due for a service call. The burr under my saddle comes from having to read so many posts, where the poster has the inability to do some simple reading between the lines. As is typical of this generation of instant gratification seekers, it is easier to ask someone else, rather than take time to do ones due dilligence. While some requests are actually warranted most are not, and should not be given the respect of an answer. Most in this hobby have spent years of time and money learning what we know, and feel out of place imparting our experience to someone who doesn't show the ability to put a simple sentence together.

Thanks for letting me vent, I'm off for my Memorial Day tune-up.

GTROh great one please impart some your knowledge that is vast and deep."Due dilligence" give us a break all you really talk about I'd fucking massage girls er I mean "FS". I don't know why we simply say what we want instead of using stupid abbreviations that are explaned on this forum.

"Most in this hobby have spent years of time and money learning what we know,". That is really funny, what you have spent years doing is paying money to bang a girl who wouldn't look at you twice on the street. Its not much of a accomplishment. All it takes to learn what you know is $160 and a copy of the City Paper.

Hugh Handsoman
05-26-11, 21:43
Was this Bonnie Sporting some tatoos on her Tatas? If so shes a good cocksucker.

I just visited JHH. Bonnie was who greeted me and ultimately provided. The place was, as some have mentioned, a little dungeon like. The towel on the massage table smelled stale and I asked her to change it; she did with apologies. Bonnie was a little chubby, but very pleasant and willing to make sure I was happy and comfortable. !

Blkninj01
05-26-11, 22:35
Had to take a trip tonight to Jappa. Many cars in the lot but I took the advice of a fellow board member and parked at the shopping center and walked up. Many cars in the back parking lot so I was not sure about stopping in. I did anyway and got a new provider. She was a little up in age like the other ones I had their. Went for the 1/2 hour service and I would rate the massage about a 8. Was not bad but I like the other older provider there a little better. She hit the back pretty good and then the flip. She went right for the HE and asked about tip. Was happy with. 4 and was pretty good. Could not remember her name because she almost did not remember her own name she was using LMAO. Heard many voices in the house and was glad to get on out.

Jalb25
05-27-11, 11:35
I have been "off the circuit" for a while due to travel and lack of funds. I want to get back out this weekend and I have a serious hunger for some big, natural Asian breasts. No store bought boobies (unless they are huge and look and feel amazingly real) for me this weekend. I want the real thing! Does anyone have any advice on where I should visit and who should I see. I'm just looking for BIG NATURAL breasts. I'm not much concerned about looks, just boobs. FS is not necessary and a standard HE is all I'm looking for right now. Thanks for the help!

Butter Dog
05-27-11, 16:21
Oh great one please impart some your knowledge that is vast and deep."Due dilligence" give us a break all you really talk about I'd fucking massage girls er I mean "FS". I don't know why we simply say what we want instead of using stupid abbreviations that are explaned on this forum.

That is really funny, what you have spent years doing is paying money to bang a girl who wouldn't look at you twice on the street. Its not much of a accomplishment. All it takes to learn what you know is $160 and a copy of the City Paper. Do you want to try that one again, in English?

Butter Dog
05-27-11, 16:25
I am due for a service call. GTRI'll second that one. Managed to embezzle some funds out of the ol' household account to cover one service call. Hopefully will have something good to report back.

BD

Gintonicrocks
05-28-11, 03:38
That is really funny, what you have spent years doing is paying money to bang a girl who wouldn't look at you twice on the street. Its not much of a accomplishment. All it takes to learn what you know is $160 and a copy of the City Paper. [/QUOTE]I suppose that the hundreds of Asians that you say you have been with, over the many years you have patronized the Asian MP would look at you twice? You seemed to miss the whole point of my post, which has to do with questions posed by members, asking questions that are easily found by searching past posts. You, for your part, haven't asked tor information yet, and with your attitude, probably won't get an answer. Fuck Off.

GTR

Dj Platinum
05-28-11, 06:34
I avoid the bar by parking east at across from the Mars. Don't use the front door. Go around the back by their parking area. One time, as I was leaving there, I ran into a female bar employee who was in walking out of the backyard of the house next door. I know the bar workers must know about this place so I was feeling real uncomfortable about it.

It sounds like you got the mamasan whom I haven't seen there since last fall. She does have an above average massage and with a few beers in you looks decent enough to me, but I know what you're saying.You have no clue as to what you are talking about.

DJP

Ginger Man
05-28-11, 07:28
I have been "off the circuit" for a while due to travel and lack of funds. I want to get back out this weekend and I have a serious hunger for some big, natural Asian breasts. No store bought boobies (unless they are huge and look and feel amazingly real) for me this weekend. I want the real thing! Does anyone have any advice on where I should visit and who should I see. I'm just looking for BIG NATURAL breasts. I'm not much concerned about looks, just boobs. FS is not necessary and a standard HE is all I'm looking for right now. Thanks for the help!LOL. I see you are on a mission from the Lord! Sad, with all the um, turnover, at the spas there are no guaranteed BIG BOOBIES!

So alas, you must take that lonesome journey by yourself until you find the BIG BOOBIES you seek. But the good news is that there are indeed boobies aplenty out there, and no boobie is a bad boobie. They are all good.

Vaya con Dios mi amigo! Find those boobies!

Jalb25
05-28-11, 12:11
LOL. I see you are on a mission from the Lord! Sad, with all the um, turnover, at the spas there are no guaranteed BIG BOOBIES!

So alas, you must take that lonesome journey by yourself until you find the BIG BOOBIES you seek. But the good news is that there are indeed boobies aplenty out there, and no boobie is a bad boobie. They are all good.

Vaya con Dios mi amigo! Find those boobies! Yes, I feel as if I'm on a mission from God. Must find BIG ASIAN BOOBIES!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Gintonicrocks
05-28-11, 16:08
I have been "off the circuit" for a while due to travel and lack of funds. I want to get back out this weekend and I have a serious hunger for some big, natural Asian breasts. No store bought boobies (unless they are huge and look and feel amazingly real) for me this weekend. I want the real thing! Does anyone have any advice on where I should visit and who should I see. I'm just looking for BIG NATURAL breasts. I'm not much concerned about looks, just boobs. FS is not necessary and a standard HE is all I'm looking for right now. Thanks for the help!Victoria at JHH has a nice set, not huge but 34c, c+. Call first and see if she's there.

GTR

Zappa3
05-28-11, 16:58
Asian women and big boobs seem to be mutually exclusive, the holy grail of yellow feverdom (unless you find a fatty). If you find what you seek let us all know. Nancy from jhh is close but not quite what you may desire. Just about a see cup.

Yes, I feel as if I'm on a mission from God. Must find BIG ASIAN BOOBIES!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Butter Dog
05-28-11, 17:26
Speaking of which, just got back from a little holiday servicing with the assistance of Amy. Not bad. Still shorted a little on time, but the rub was way better than my last visit there with Cindy. Really worked a few aches and kinks out.

Ended getting soaked for. 6 HE, but some extras were thrown in to make it worthwhile. Ms. A seems to have very sensitive nips.

LARS™ Rating:

Face: 7.

Body: 7

Attitude: 8

Service: 8.

Butter Dog

Dickster
05-28-11, 18:21
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Jalb25
05-29-11, 09:43
Asian women and big boobs seem to be mutually exclusive, the holy grail of yellow feverdom (unless you find a fatty). If you find what you seek let us all know. Nancy from jhh is close but not quite what you may desire. Just about a see cup.Thanks for the suggestions. I'm looking for a large C or bigger and a fatty is ok (a big girl is fine with me but just not grossly obese). Would love to find another Kay (Rainbow. 21, B&B and mentioned many times on these local forums) but she is now retired or taking a long break. She has perfect D's with long nipples and a lot of fun with great personality too! We still keep in touch.

Also, Connie formerly from Silk was another favorite of mine. She was a larger girl (tall and big boned, not a spinner) with big D's (not sure if they were real but they were spectacular) and a really nice ass. I read some negative comments but she was awesome once you got to know her (or I guess, spent enough money on her). If I could design my perfect sex partner it would be modeled after her! Does anyone know if she is still working anywhere?

Ok. That is what I'm looking for and I don't think I'm going to have much luck finding her this weekend. I greatly appreciate the help and suggestions.

Thanks!

Dickster
05-29-11, 19:22
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Houndog1
05-30-11, 07:25
Had such a good time the other day went back to the new place. Saw the manager at the door and greeted her by name and she seemed surprised, didn't recognize me I guess. I tried to get the same girl as last time but didn't get her name right and when I tried to describe her they seemed to get confused so instead I pulled a petite 30's girl, about an 8 and went for the shower. I was in there for a few minutes when the manager showed up with the other girl and peeked in to see if she recognized me, which she did so everything is cool and I now have three girls in the shower with me. I would like to report an interesting experience here, but it didn't happen, the other two left and we went back to the room. Average massage, not much roaming, and on the flip she wasn't interested in a lot of preliminaries. Tried kissing her neck and she went nuts, real ticklish, so anything above the boobs technically off limits but I kept going for it since it got a great reaction and everything tightened up. Finished mish and that was pretty good but overall her attitude wasn't all that friendly and I won't repeat. I like a lot of smiles and laughing and playing. Any recommendations for a new guy? I think this is Coco that has been described before in other places in the forums (see, I RTFF, why can't everyone chill and just have fun? New guys need some advice so their first experiences are good and they don't call it quits. I've tried to give some good reports as a new guy so please don't give me shit, happy memorial day!).

Butter Dog
05-30-11, 11:58
Why are you (Dickster) even here?

There's a level of ignorance, anger, and infantile idiocy from your posts that doesn't seem to illicity any kind of assistance, brotherhood, or respect. Yeah, I just read all of Dick's "reports". And I am sorry that I wasted my time in doing so. He has nothing to contribute to this board but a crappy attitude and pointless attacks (see Smiling Fox and GTR). I guess I'm the next target for the same crappy attitude and pointless attacks. Oh well, don't mean a thing to me. I just need to find that ol' ignore button and make it all go away.

BD

Jalb25
05-30-11, 13:58
Thanks for the suggestions. I'm looking for a large C or bigger and a fatty is ok (a big girl is fine with me but just not grossly obese). Would love to find another Kay (Rainbow. 21, B&B and mentioned many times on these local forums) but she is now retired or taking a long break. She has perfect D's with long nipples and a lot of fun with great personality too! We still keep in touch.

Also, Connie formerly from Silk was another favorite of mine. She was a larger girl (tall and big boned, not a spinner) with big D's (not sure if they were real but they were spectacular) and a really nice ass. I read some negative comments but she was awesome once you got to know her (or I guess, spent enough money on her). If I could design my perfect sex partner it would be modeled after her! Does anyone know if she is still working anywhere?

Ok. That is what I'm looking for and I don't think I'm going to have much luck finding her this weekend. I greatly appreciate the help and suggestions.

Thanks! Enough of the bickering, please.

I need BOOBIES! The weekend is almost over!

Thanks again!

Gintonicrocks
05-30-11, 17:40
I did read the FF and the FF didn't tell me shit. Just like you!I wrote the post referred to in this Dickster rant. BD, sorry to inflict this bothersome waste of time on you. If he would have gone back less than a month to #3431 he would have found the key. Sorry I was so secretive in my choice of wording. But now the Orphan Annie decoder rings can be put away, the code is English, plain and simple. This along with a wee bit of effort will provide all the answers. Happy Memorial Day.

GTR

Butter Dog
05-30-11, 19:47
But now the Orphan Annie decoder rings can be put away, the code is English, plain and simple.Yeah, you ain't kidding me. Just a little wee bit of effrot is all it takes. But aparently this dick is just a complainer. Oh, don't forget about 3426 and 3193. I don't want to hear about any complaints about just ONE vague reference.

El Mantequilla Perro

The NewGuy
05-31-11, 00:30
Had such a good time the other day went back to the new place. Saw the manager at the door and greeted her by name and she seemed surprised, didn't recognize me I guess. I tried to get the same girl as last time but didn't get her name right and when I tried to describe her they seemed to get confused so instead I pulled a petite 30's girl, about an 8 and went for the shower. I was in there for a few minutes when the manager showed up with the other girl and peeked in to see if she recognized me, which she did so everything is cool and I now have three girls in the shower with me. I would like to report an interesting experience here, but it didn't happen, the other two left and we went back to the room. Average massage, not much roaming, and on the flip she wasn't interested in a lot of preliminaries. Tried kissing her neck and she went nuts, real ticklish, so anything above the boobs technically off limits but I kept going for it since it got a great reaction and everything tightened up. Finished mish and that was pretty good but overall her attitude wasn't all that friendly and I won't repeat. I like a lot of smiles and laughing and playing. Any recommendations for a new guy? I think this is Coco that has been described before in other places in the forums (see, I RTFF, why can't everyone chill and just have fun? New guys need some advice so their first experiences are good and they don't call it quits. I've tried to give some good reports as a new guy so please don't give me shit, happy memorial day!).Saw your previous posts and didn't see any where what the damage $$$ was. Can you give details on how much the damage was? I'm debatin on checking this place out this week and wanted to see if it was worth it or just going to JH.

Kousei
05-31-11, 09:42
I recently paid a visit to Victoria Spa on York road in Lutherville. Have not seen a lot of buzz on the place so I though I would leave a quick report.

The place was clean and quite. In the basement of the building. Entry is on the side so it is easy to avoid attracting to much attention, also one can park in the back, albeit the place is on a busy street.

I was met by Coco who was sort of attractive but not ugly. Tall, thin nice skin, small-ish chest. Massage was mediocre although she did ask if I wanted soft or hard massage. When she led to the room she asked me to undress. She stepped out, and to my surprise didn't return for far to long. When the massage started it was little more than girlfriend quality soft touching, although I asked for hard massage. Just prior to the turn she said,"just a minute" and left the room again. I was all ready to go and began to lose interest as it took her about 3 minutes to return.

When she did, she arrived completely dis-robed which quickly put me in the mood again. She began with a CBJ on her own and then pointed to her honey-spot and asked if I wanted that as well. Her attitude improved and the service finished nicely. I got the feeling service would improve with repeat visits.

Cheers!

Lover Bug
06-01-11, 14:35
I recently paid a visit to Victoria Spa on York road in Lutherville. Have not seen a lot of buzz on the place so I though I would leave a quick report.

The place was clean and quite. In the basement of the building. Entry is on the side so it is easy to avoid attracting to much attention, also one can park in the back, albeit the place is on a busy street.

I was met by Coco who was sort of attractive but not ugly. Tall, thin nice skin, small-ish chest. Massage was mediocre although she did ask if I wanted soft or hard massage. When she led to the room she asked me to undress. She stepped out, and to my surprise didn't return for far to long. When the massage started it was little more than girlfriend quality soft touching, although I asked for hard massage. Just prior to the turn she said,"just a minute" and left the room again. I was all ready to go and began to lose interest as it took her about 3 minutes to return.

When she did, she arrived completely dis-robed which quickly put me in the mood again. She began with a CBJ on her own and then pointed to her honey-spot and asked if I wanted that as well. Her attitude improved and the service finished nicely. I got the feeling service would improve with repeat visits.

Cheers! What was the $ damage?

06-01-11, 16:31
Food for thought, this previous report by Drofnalb may apply to newly opened spots.

Highly detailed reports may draw fire, I would hate to see a good thing be shut down prematurely.

Quote Originally Posted by Drofnalb View Post.

I do not pretend to be the police of this board, but current times require more discretion.

Let me explain, I went to the westside location recently. They were full of customers. Mama wanted me to wait in the tanning room until someone was free (I left and went to Blue instead). This is because all of our spots are getting shut down.

Lets try not to loose the little we have left. Please keep reporting, but try to save the juicy details for a PM session.

Thanks

Houndog1
06-02-11, 20:32
Saw your previous posts and didn't see any where what the damage $$$ was. Can you give details on how much the damage was? I'm debatin on checking this place out this week and wanted to see if it was worth it or just going to JH.Same damage as JH, .7 house and $ for FS (at least that's what they've charged me ). I really like JH but prefer how clean VicSpa was. Forgot to mention the last time I was there 1/2 way through sounded like the landlord or the bike shop manager from upstairs came in and was complaining loudly about the humidity problem and how it smelled like a swimming pool (the table shower) and how they never had that problem before. I was getting annoyed and CoCo eventually went out and let mama know in Chinese and she finally kicked him out so we could get back to business. Hope this doesn't cause unwanted attention.

Anybody seen any other girls here or is it just Sheshe and Coco?

Cheers!

Zappa3
06-02-11, 20:36
I agree with this, especially considering the fact that our beloved AMPs are stationary targets. SWs and escorts are a little different in that the girls can move around, change their names, and phone numbers. A simple recommendation with ratings scale would suffice for me. Sometimes I cringe when I read some of the reports here and it makes me think twice about going anytime soon. There is no reason to be too graphic, unless you want the fun to stop.

Food for thought, this previous report by Drofnalb may apply to newly opened spots.

Highly detailed reports may draw fire, I would hate to see a good thing be shut down prematurely.

Quote Originally Posted by Drofnalb View Post.

I do not pretend to be the police of this board, but current times require more discretion.

Let me explain, I went to the westside location recently. They were full of customers. Mama wanted me to wait in the tanning room until someone was free (I left and went to Blue instead). This is because all of our spots are getting shut down.

Lets try not to loose the little we have left. Please keep reporting, but try to save the juicy details for a PM session.

Thanks

Jbt1140
06-03-11, 09:16
Well I went to jhh for the first time last week. Was a little unsure of the parking but I parked outback next to a shed. I walked up the rear entrance and was greater by a very nice young lady. Said her name was Bonnie. I was very pleased with her youthful appearance. She was not thin but was not heavy either and the best thing was her English was really not broken. I paid her for an hour house fee. Went back to the room and the Massage was nice but not the best I have ever had although there was a lot of playing around my special place. On the flip she asked what I was willing to spend. I said. 6 and she said he HJ. Now I have been to massage parlors before and spend anywhere from 2 to 3 for that service. So I said no I don't think so. Much to my surprise she told me. 8 for full. SOLD. I've never done FS at an AMP but figured it was a good deal. Pretty decent experience. On the way out I was introduced to 2 other ladies that were working, they were older and not my cup of tea but she told me to cone back and try all the ladies. I will def go back but with the intention to see bonnie again.

Dickster
06-03-11, 21:49
Does anyone know what happened to Nirvana on Bel Air Road and the Beltway, they appear to be closed? ? Wonder where Tina is now, she was a friendly litle filly!

Winefan
06-04-11, 13:50
Have been now a few times.

Have had Linda 3x, and Nancy (CheChe) once.

I believe there is one or two other maseusses there, but have not tried yet.

Both ladies, though different in technique and attitude, were excellent providers.

One more business like, one more playful.

This is a very welcome addition to the Northern Baltimore area.

Gintonicrocks
06-04-11, 23:15
What does it take to become a Sr. Member on this board? Apparently it takes 6 posts of little value, and 30 posts degrading fellow comrades, or calling them out for calling a spade a spade. YOU, and I'm sure you know who you are, are degrading this forum. For somebody who likes to talk the talk, you can't seem to walk the walk. Go back to the playground and grow a pair!

Butter Dog
06-05-11, 17:00
Jalb, haven't heard from you in a while. Did you ever find those elusive big Asian boobies that you were so desperately looking for? Good luck and good hunting. I got to say that big Asian boobies are more of the exception than the norm.

BD

Jalb25
06-06-11, 23:40
Jalb, haven't heard from you in a while. Did you ever find those elusive big Asian boobies that you were so desperately looking for? Good luck and good hunting. I got to say that big Asian boobies are more of the exception than the norm.

BDHey,

Thanks for the interest in my noble quest but I am still looking.
Does anyone have any info if Connie from Silk is still working anywhere in the area?
I do need a fix and I need it bad!

Thanks again.

Dj Platinum
06-07-11, 05:46

BDEspecially if they are natural kind. Bigger ones are usually store bought.

DJP

CourtesanLover
06-07-11, 15:57
Yea guys the most to hope for in Rockville is HJ. Went to 2 yesterday. The first one I should have known it would be crap cause they advertise on dc craigslist for 45 / hr. Absolutely no extras were available she just said "massage finish" and left the room, massage was good gave a. 2 tip. Still feelin backed up I decided to check out another place.

I've been seein many places advertising asian and latin girls available. But what I think happens is that its a AMP and they have some contract latinas that they call if a client asks for one ahead of time and they come over. So checked out a spot on shady grove ct, was told they had latina. So when I get there a asian DUDE answers the door, I'm like WTF, but I say he is a guy he won't waste another guy's time he mus know why men go to parlors and it aint just for HJ. Anyway he tells me the latina chick's car broke down and she can't makeit so he show me the asian chic there who had some nice D's, so I say why not. The massage was ok, she however was not even comin close to the boys which was strange. So on the flip she ask me what I want so I do the universal hand symbol of the index and thumb on one hand and the index finger of the other hand.

I ould see the fear in her eyes she said " no, no I will get locked up", I tried to reassure her I was not he police nor would I tell anyone but she was too scared, had to plead with her to show me the funbags, I realised the night was a waste so I settled for a HJ gave her. 4 tip. So I think rockville is over priced and under serving.

Courtesan Lover

Butter Dog
06-07-11, 18:57
Rockville parlors suck!

Psssst. This is the Baltimore AMP board.

Propilot
06-07-11, 20:49
I dropped by Jasmine Spa yesterday to waste some time since I was in the area. Mamasan asked if I had made an appointment. I told her that I had not. She explained that she only had one girl working today and that she was only taking appointments. I am not sure if that is for every Monday or if another provider could not make it in. I have a feeling that it is more of the former than the latter. It may give the girls a little time to rest and recuperate. I have heard good things about the place, so the next time I am in the area, I will make an appointment.

Propilot-Always check your six.

Brahmabull
06-07-11, 22:14
Yea guys the most to hope for in Rockville is HJ. You must be new to the hobby or the area.

Do not look for any SPA in Mont Co to give you extras. There may be a 1 off here and there for a short while, but 99. 9% of what is in Mont. Co. Is all tease and no please. The Rockville pike spas typically will even hint that if you tip them something else may happen. You know what it is, they will leave the room with the tip and come back and finish the standard massage.

And for future reference this is the forum you want to post about Rockville in: http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?527-Montgomery-County

The NewGuy
06-07-11, 22:45
Hey,

Thanks for the interest in my noble quest but I am still looking.

Does anyone have any info if Connie from Silk is still working anywhere in the area?

I do need a fix and I need it bad!

Thanks againJalb, have you checked out ML yet? Specifically Rose from there?

The NewGuy
06-07-11, 22:52
After all the talks recently about Vic Spa, I went there this evening around 7pm with the intension of visiting. I decided that I was going to park in the back so I wouldn't have to use the front entrance. As I turned around the corner, I saw 2 unmarked LEs with their owners in full uniform sitting in the cars talking to each other.

I am not sure if it was just a coincident that they were parked there to chat, but I didn't take any chances and just drove out. Just wanted to give you guys a heads up to becareful.

Franchise2
06-08-11, 00:25
Haven't been to either one. But keep hearing good things about both. Which one is better: ML or JHH?

Dj Rivaa
06-08-11, 12:48
Has anyone been able to get in reach with Kristy lately, from the many numbers I call from she doesn't pick up. I hope everything is ok.

BWalker
06-08-11, 20:30
Haven't been to either one. But keep hearing good things about both. Which one is better: ML or JHH?. I like ML. Been many times in the past years, usually consistant. I tried Jhh once, felt the ladies were older. I was down in the so called dungeon. The mamasan at ML is very nice as she gets to know you. Let us know.

The NewGuy
06-08-11, 21:03
Haven't been to either one. But keep hearing good things about both. Which one is better: ML or JHH?They both are good. It just depends on wether you have a preference for a Chinese girl or a Korean girl.

Gintonicrocks
06-08-11, 22:39
Haven't been to either one. But keep hearing good things about both. Which one is better: ML or JHH?Depending on which side of town you are on, it's pretty much a toss-up. Read back a few pages, and make your own choice. Then, report on your adventure. You'll be satisfied with either choice.

GTR

Dink74
06-10-11, 12:37
Had another great visit at ML not sure who I saw seemed to be a new girl but she had the practice to make it all good. 7. For 45 and $ for FS. Super CBJ and multiple positions before the COB.

Dink

Kousei
06-10-11, 14:36
They both are good. It just depends on wether you have a preference for a Chinese girl or a Korean girl.In my experience both in the States and overseas ALWAYS go with a Korean girl over a Chinese. Unless she is from Hong Kong, then it might be a toss up.

However, the Korean girls are way more service oriented. They want you to have a good time and feel like they are something special to you. The Chinese girls are typically all business; courteous enough to keep you handing over your money, but not much more along the lines of depth.

Sure there may be some outliers, but this has been my overall experience with each group. The Koreans also tend to communicate better making the experience more enjoyable.

Doe Us2
06-10-11, 16:31
Has anyone been able to get in reach with Kristy lately, from the many numbers I call from she doesn't pick up. I hope everything is ok.I sent her an email and she replied so I guess she is still in business.

Paul Hahn3
06-10-11, 17:51
Haven't been to either one. But keep hearing good things about both. Which one is better: ML or JHH?I prefer ML, but both are nice.

Doe Us2
06-10-11, 18:42
http://baltimore.backpage.com/BodyRubs/awesomely-delicious-new-location-26/3557865

Wanted to know if this person is legit I have read conflicting reviews on her any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

Doe Us2
06-10-11, 21:39
So I decided to do my research so if someone answers I have all the intel I need. Apparently this chick is a scam artist I went back and read a couple of posts and reviews all over the place. Glad I decided not to be lazy and be taking for a chump.

Dream Line
06-11-11, 10:07
Hello, all. It has been months since my last post, I had two deaths in the family and blah blah blah. Too much to tell.

Anyway, Wed eve I just had to go get some relaxation after not having a thing since a trip to Providence RI in Feb (BTW the BEST AMP I have ever been too. OMG the girls!).

I decided to try the semi-new establishment on Phildelphia Road. I arrived about 845p and was greeted by a rather rough and almost nasty middle aged. This is kind of a stark mediocre entrance at best. Was taken to the first room on left and it was a plain jane room with a basic table. Hmmm. Anyway paid my. 6 for the hour and the lady came back 30 seconds later (much to my dissapointment because I was hoping for someone else) with money in had. She asked if I had made an appointment and I said no. She said "boss lady said we have a 9oclock and we can't help you maybe you come back tomorrow night? WTF? Only one person avail? And you are going to turn me away? It was a blessing in disguise becasue I was pretty disgusted by the place and the woman anyway.

At this point I was raring to go and needed to continue, I was going to head over to Harford Rs but decided just to trek down to the OS (as I call it my Old Standby).

Greeted by a mid aged ok looking woman wearing a pretty loose black T and an unappealing pair of black jogging type shorts. I thought here we go (although I knew that no matter what in the end I am guaranteed to be pleased).

She asked if I wanted a shower I said yes (I literally took a shower before I left myhouse but I like the shouwer). After the shower, no sauna (a little dissapointed. It may have been off because it looked like it was very slow).

She starts off with a good massage and it ended up being pretty relaxing. After a bit of handwork she moved to the lower areas. She was gently caressing the upper parts of my legs, rear and then started the "under reach". She stayed there soflty caressing my rear and the back of my sack for what seemed like 40 minutes, it was awesome. She would tease a little then back off a little and then come right back. I truly enjoyed it.

On the flip she did a little caressing and laid on the table and went to it. I was rubbing her legs and over her shorts in her region and she didn't mind, just before the pop I moved to her chest and she had a pretty good set. Pop, wipe down and back for about 5 more minutes of belly and upper leg rub. She said ok, I said ok and she walked out.

I dressed. Dropped my. 4 tip and she led me out.

Upon leaving. Standard walk out I asked her name. Mimi.

I want to try Delaware and Elkton but I will always still come back to my Old Standby. LOL.

Hope all is well with everyone!

RookyTooky
06-11-11, 19:18
Enough of the bickering, please.

I need BOOBIES! The weekend is almost over!

Thanks again!Aiymee is a Soeul who thinks She's Japanese@an Old Road.

36d soft as cotton, sikly smooth skin, succulently sweet taste, and perfectly pendulus.

The NewGuy
06-12-11, 00:26
Does anyone know the hours for Vic Spa? I went there at 11pm tonight only to find the doors (atleast at the front next to the bike shop) locked. Does anyone know what time they open and close? I couldn't find any phone # for the it either.

Since it seemed to be closed, I didn't want to end the evening that way so I hit up JH and had a great time as always.

Houndog1
06-12-11, 17:37
Does anyone know the hours for Vic Spa? I went there at 11pm tonight only to find the doors (atleast at the front next to the bike shop) locked. Does anyone know what time they open and close? I couldn't find any phone # for the it either.

Since it seemed to be closed, I didn't want to end the evening that way so I hit up JH and had a great time as always.Check craigslist, google, or other info sources and you'll find it's 10-10/7 days. Anything interesting to report from JH we haven't heard already? Is Vivian still around?

Houndog1 *ruff*

Zappa3
06-12-11, 20:32
Sorry, I could not decipher your code. I understand your discretion, but can you give a little more help with the name and or location? Pendulous and asian sounds good.

Aiymee is a Soeul who thinks She's Japanese@an Old Road.

36d soft as cotton, sikly smooth skin, succulently sweet taste, and perfectly pendulus.

The NewGuy
06-12-11, 22:31
Check craigslist, google, or other info sources and you'll find it's 10-10/7 days. Anything interesting to report from JH we haven't heard already? Is Vivian still around?

Houndog1 *ruff*I actually ended up going to Vic Spa this afternoon. Had CoCo. She is a 29 yrs old Chinese Girl. Her english was good. She played a bit during the TS. The massage was really bad at first. She then took the flip and what I thought was interesting, she told me she only uses her own umbrella since she doesn't trust anyone elses. She said she heard of alot of AMPs where the umbrella broke and she refuses to do FS unless it is her own. She was pretty good and actually likes to be the dominate one (which suprised me since most AMPs prefer the opposite from my experience). She also was very sensitive and ticklish at the nipple area and above. After the deed, she clean up everything and endup giving a better massage. This suprised me and really made me wonder why the other massage before the deed was so bad if she could give a good one. I guess it was her way to get the flip to occur sooner than later. In any case, I don't think it is worth pursuing since I kinda felt ripped off in my time when an hour massage only took 30 mins and she told me they do 50 mins for their 1 hr. I'll stick to ML or JH. She also insisted a total of 1. 0 since for the FS was. 8 and she insisted on. 2 tip afterwards too plus the house. 6.

In regards to JH, I had mamason since all the girls were busy. She remembers me and took care of me well; she actually had another girl take over (bonnie I think she said her name was). So it was a good night for an hour massage became to 1. 5 thanks to mamason being appologetic that they were full.

RookyTooky
06-13-11, 19:15
Sorry, I could not decipher your code. I understand your discretion, but can you give a little more help with the name and or location? Pendulous and asian sounds good.City in the central part of the island of Honsh&363; , Japan.

Dickster
06-13-11, 21:38
I see Amber of Cockeysville has reached new horizons and taken on some friends. Has anyone tried her friends?

I hope she has expanded her space, it was crowded with two.

Friendly Professional Relaxation - baltimore body rubs - backpage.com

York
06-13-11, 22:27
Mamasan told me new girl named Tiffany.

Its a long drive for me, so wondered if anyone has seen her.

Either PM me or post a review or both.

York

Gintonicrocks
06-14-11, 04:50
City in the central part of the island of Honsh&363; , Japan.Osaka Spa?

GTR

Tae217
06-14-11, 13:50
Tiffany is not new at ML. She has been there since Februrary. She is Tall about 5'8 nice face rack. She gives a very good massage and is skilled on the flip. She gets into it and seems to enjoy what she does. Very accommodating and I have repeated multiple times. Worth the trip.

Mamasan told me new girl named Tiffany.

Its a long drive for me, so wondered if anyone has seen her.

Either PM me or post a review or both.

York

Member #4338
06-14-11, 15:22
Tiffany is not new at ML. She has been there since Februrary. She is Tall about 5'8 nice face rack. She gives a very good massage and is skilled on the flip. She gets into it and seems to enjoy what she does. Very accommodating and I have repeated multiple times. Worth the trip.The real question is who left? Is either Rose or Ruby still there or is there also a new girl besides Tiffany?

The NewGuy
06-14-11, 17:19
The real question is who left? Is either Rose or Ruby still there or is there also a new girl besides Tiffany?No one has left. She has been there for a few months.

Lil Donkey
06-14-11, 17:38
http://baltimore.backpage.com/BodyRubs/awesomely-delicious-new-location-26/3557865

Wanted to know if this person is legit I have read conflicting reviews on her any help will be appreciated.

ThanksShe will take your money than leaves the room and don't come back.

Johnfamous
06-14-11, 22:52
Had a sore muscle and went here today:

http://baltimore.backpage.com/BodyRubs/awesome-asian-bodywork-28/3466149

Which, it turns out is the same NW place as.

http://baltimore.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/superb-theraputic-asian-bodywork-you-need-it-today/3380780

So, I saw "Jessica" again. Well, I'd driven all that way. Jessica is about a five but her massage was 2 today. And she went for the flip after 20 mins. I had to tell her I really needed the actual massage, and we could play in a while. After another 10 mins. I got tired of her lame efforts, and let her finish me as she wanted. It actually seemed like she had somewhere else to go or something else to do. Would not recomend, and I will not be returning.

Geoleo2083
06-14-11, 23:34
She will take your money than leaves the room and don't come back.I saw her in Canton back before all these negative reports started showing up. She acted a little funny at first but everything was great. She is really hot and we got along well. I got my money's worth and would love to go back, but I admit the reports are keeping me away.

Member #4338
06-15-11, 02:26
No one has left. She has been there for a few months.In my experience (which I'm sure is not as great as yours) , ML is a two girl operation. Last time I was there it was Rose and Ruby. If Tiffany has returned from vacation that means, IMHO, at least one of the other girls went on vacation.

Doe Us2
06-15-11, 15:59
She will take your money than leaves the room and don't come back.I even got some intel from her former partner and her reviews were enough for me to say no thanks.

I however visited P. A on Belair, it was pretty good. Great massage and the flip hit the spot, I guess I found a new go to place.

Columd
06-15-11, 18:12
In my experience (which I'm sure is not as great as yours) , ML is a two girl operation. Last time I was there it was Rose and Ruby. If Tiffany has returned from vacation that means, IMHO, at least one of the other girls went on vacation.Rose is on vacation.

Rahjohn
06-16-11, 17:35
In my experience both in the States and overseas ALWAYS go with a Korean girl over a Chinese. Unless she is from Hong Kong, then it might be a toss up.

However, the Korean girls are way more service oriented. They want you to have a good time and feel like they are something special to you. The Chinese girls are typically all business; courteous enough to keep you handing over your money, but not much more along the lines of depth.

Sure there may be some outliers, but this has been my overall experience with each group. The Koreans also tend to communicate better making the experience more enjoyable.I would agree BUT you are forgetting one crucial aspect. This is where race (of the guy) tends to come into play. While money is money, I have come to the understanding that Korean women don't really dig massaging non-white guys.

IMHO, if you are latino or black or darker indian (red dot or feather) you are better off going with:

1. Japanese. Very rare in MD.

2. Chinese. Mostly operate out of houses.

3. Koreans. Storefronts and office buildings.

That's just my little anecdotal opinion. I have lived in japan, korea, and China as well and it pretty much is the same thing over there.

Rahjohn
06-16-11, 17:48
I know most of you guys are rack guys so this is probably a long shot but are there any providers with good asses? I know it's subjective but in your opinion, which AMP has the best ass?

Elixir
06-17-11, 16:33
Thanks to this site and the reviews. I decided to visit Victoria while I was in Baltimore on business. Thanks to all who gave up the info as it was a great trip and I got what I needed. All the fees were as indicated previously in this thread.

I said the last time I was there I think I saw Amy (because I had not been there before. And luckily was told that she was on "vacation"). A small risk you have to make sometimes when it's your fist visit. For the younger lads here. If you say "Amy" and it's actually "Amy" you are talking to and you just don't know it. You're not necessarily screwed. You just have to act a little embarrassed and say something charming.

Saw Coco and everything was great.

Anyway. Happy weekend. Thanks again to the others for the info.

Blkninj01
06-17-11, 18:49
I know most of you guys are rack guys so this is probably a long shot but are there any providers with good asses? I know it's subjective but in your opinion, which AMP has the best ass?LMAO! I am also an ass man and I can honestly say that you may have a better chance hitting the lottery than finding a nice round ass at an AMP. I have seen some very pretty ones, with a nice rack, nipples, lips etc. But most were lacking in the ass department. The nicest ass I have seen in an AMP was at B&B a year or so ago but I can not honestly remember her name.

Houndog1
06-17-11, 18:51
I know most of you guys are rack guys so this is probably a long shot but are there any providers with good asses? I know it's subjective but in your opinion, which AMP has the best ass?In my limited experience Victoria aka Vicky at JH had the best ass, nice and round though the trade off was she was a little chubby. She's really sweet too and gives a great experience with a fabulous BBBJ.

If you know of any girls with an extra long head of hair and / or some nice large / puffy nipples, I've been looking but haven't found either (Coco now at Vic Spa has mid back hair but kind of mechanical experience, looking for something better). Gintonicrocks recommended one of his relatives but she didn't do it for me either.

Happy hunting!

Houndog *ruff*

Crazy Dick
06-17-11, 19:06
The nicest ass I have seen in an AMP was at B&B a year or so ago but I can not honestly remember her name.You may be talking about Kay. She had a nice tail end.

Crazy Dick

Rahjohn
06-17-11, 20:45
LMAO! I am also an ass man and I can honestly say that you may have a better chance hitting the lottery than finding a nice round ass at an AMP. I have seen some very pretty ones, with a nice rack, nipples, lips etc. But most were lacking in the ass department. The nicest ass I have seen in an AMP was at B&B a year or so ago but I can not honestly remember her name.Cool. Will check her out. Out in Cali, they have filipina and pacific island massage providers and they have some nice asses. I got to get used to being back in bmore. Whole different vibe out here with the AMPs and non asian mps are non existent, the few who are around are basically glorified escorts so I usually pass on them.

Airtech22
06-18-11, 05:48
Cool. Will check her out. Out in Cali, they have filipina and pacific island massage providers and they have some nice asses. I got to get used to being back in bmore. Whole different vibe out here with the AMPs and non asian mps are non existent, the few who are around are basically glorified escorts so I usually pass on them.In my travels, I would rate the women at Silk superior to any found in Baltimore county. ML has always been kind to me in that department as well. As always, your results may vary!

The NewGuy
06-18-11, 14:10
In my travels, I would rate the women at Silk superior to any found in Baltimore county. ML has always been kind to me in that department as well. As always, your results may vary!The girls of Silk are far better, but it is a drive to get there. Also Silk is always busy too! I would vote for ML since it isn't as busy.

Blkninj01
06-18-11, 19:41
You may be talking about Kay. She had a nice tail end.

Crazy DickI think that was her name! She had a nice fiting dress on when I saw her and I just could not keep my hand off of the booty during the finish.

Blkninj01
06-18-11, 19:45
In my limited experience Victoria aka Vicky at JH had the best ass, nice and round though the trade off was she was a little chubby. She's really sweet too and gives a great experience with a fabulous BBBJ.

If you know of any girls with an extra long head of hair and / or some nice large / puffy nipples, I've been looking but haven't found either (Coco now at Vic Spa has mid back hair but kind of mechanical experience, looking for something better). Gintonicrocks recommended one of his relatives but she didn't do it for me either.

Happy hunting!

Houndog *ruff*I was introduced to Vicky once when my provider brought me down from upstairs to introduce me to some of the girls. Did not get a chance to see her "backyard" but I will ask for her next time.

Satya
06-18-11, 22:59
She will take your money than leaves the room and don't come back.What the hell? Do you mean she leaves you on the table and disappears or what? Are you left in the joint all by yourself?

I am going to 8910 Harford on Monday and will report back. My last four visits have been very rewarding.

Houndog1
06-19-11, 11:46
Went back to Vic Spa again, like the place, it's real convenient and haven't been through all the girls yet. Was met at the door by a 30 something girl, Jamie, with mid back hair and nice looking body. She gave me a big smile and a hug, smacked me on the ass with a laugh and led me back to a room. Had the best massage of my life, she was great! The flip was a little rushed as she had used up most of the hour on the massage, but it was nice too. Best part was she had a great attitude, joked, laughed and played the whole time, lots of fun.

Cheers,

Houndog

Pikey488
06-20-11, 18:48
Went to Vic spa today based on the prior reviews. It's a nice place, very clean. Only went for the half hour because it was my first time there. Massage was amazing really got the kinks out. Flip was standard fare with standard rates. Good place, very convenient. Will repeat. Please backchannel if you have any specific questions. Many thanks to those who have posted earlier, this is my way contributing. I would go into more detail but feel that what has been said about this place has been said, don't want to bring too much unwanted attention.

Be safe

Eatatmoes
06-21-11, 00:28
You may be talking about Kay. She had a nice tail end.

Crazy DickForget just the bottom half, her top half was on point too. I never did figure out if she was all natural or if she had assistance. If they were fake, they were spectacular.

Where is Kay now? I'd pay top dollar to hang out with her again.

Ginger Man
06-21-11, 09:12
Forget just the bottom half, her top half was on point too. I never did figure out if she was all natural or if she had assistance. If they were fake, they were spectacular.

Where is Kay now? I'd pay top dollar to hang out with her again. If this is the Kay from Rainbow in the past, or whatever it was called at the time, then I say all natural. Nice lady.

Foxfax
06-21-11, 21:18
Had another very pleasant time at the westernmost spot. I had heard good things about Anna, and she was available this visit. After taking care of the normal house fee for half an hour, off we went to the massage room. She's one of the better masseuses IMHO, she has a nice technique that really helped get some knots out. She also has a decent grasp of English, we were able to chat reasonably well. She has a very playful personality. Additional services were available at standard rates. Once again, another great visit.

Liquor Good
06-22-11, 10:20
Visited B&B for the first time after seeing it here. Pleasant mamasan, pretty and perky and happy provider (name pronounced "oh-yeay"). .7 house. Provider looks. 7 with real C's and past her shoulders hair. Massage: 5. Standing shower (alone, no help) , short sauna stay. Massage was adequate. After the flip, she was willing to let me roam a little, but fully clothed. No real service beyond both hands on me. HE. .4 tip. Was not sure she would be friendlier with more visits. Saw so much more available at other locations on the boards, probably will not repeat.

Was also tempted to go down the stairs and try Escape. Any 411 on it? Did I read right that there are non Asian providers there?

Liquor Good
06-22-11, 10:33
After a not-so-successful visit to B&B Saturday, tried my luck Sunday night in Columbia at Kyoto. Not too obvious or visible from the road, but clean and safe and in the middle of a business park and building complex. Made appointment to see Ann who had excellent reviews elsewhere.

Happy mamasan set me up with room and took. 7 house fee. Ann was lovely (30's, shoulder length black hair, see, tight buns, long legs). Just perfect. Great to look at, friendly, smiling, laughing and reasonably easy to understand! Ideal. Was aided in the stand up shower (swift but thorough. It was as if she had other things to do with me on her mind and couldn't wait to get started) .2-3 minutes in the dry sauna while she cleaned the shower room, then back to our room.

What followed was with the single best AMP experience I had ever had (in over 100 visits to about 15 AMPs). For more details PM me. Ann gave good massage and without prompting made sure take care of other needs and desires and left me feeling amazing.

Since this was a first visit to Kyoto and Ann, I left some room for future adventures and better tips to come. Gave her. 8 and could not wait to get back to see her again for more.

WOW! Never had an experience like this in HoCo. Had to travel to find service like this, and it took a lot of time and money to become familiar to providers to get treated so well. Kyoto was a total surprise!

If there was one thing they could improve. It would be TS instead of standing. But that's par in HoCo.

Liquor Good
06-22-11, 10:41
OK. Sunday I tried Kyoto and saw Ann there. I was blown away by the great treatment they gave me on a first visit. So I went back Monday night to see Ann again. Was obviously remembered from the night before by mamasan and Ann. Mamasan even copped a feel of butt before and after I was undressed for massage. What a riot. Ann lit up like Christmas to see me so soon again and I got massive hug and kiss "you're back!".

Standing shower, fast sauna and back to our room. Ann knew I had a massage the night prior, so we shortcut the full-body massage and got to spend a lot of time talking and pursuing other relaxing pursuits. Her touch is magical. Her body is lithe and flexible, her face is pretty, her smile is electric. She's a fun lady and a fine provider. She made the visit special. Very special. Two days in a row I had the two best AMP visits of my life. I tipped 1. 0 this time to drive home how happy I was with her massage and my visit, and to make sure we get to visit again and again.

If you have questions about my visits there or Ann, PM me.

Happy mongering!

Steam Heat
06-22-11, 10:47
Visited the York Road AMP. Open 10AM to 11PM. Can confirm that it's a nice place- great massage- good attitude- good service- There were 3 women. Cocoa took care of me with a HE.

Rahjohn
06-22-11, 11:25
Forget just the bottom half, her top half was on point too. I never did figure out if she was all natural or if she had assistance. If they were fake, they were spectacular.

Where is Kay now? I'd pay top dollar to hang out with her again.Man now you guys are going to make me do some serious reading and research to find this kay. She seems hot. I have to say I have been dissappointed in the looks of most of the baltimore girls. While there definitely is a lot of girls for a city the size of baltimore the quality is far below what I have found in other areas like rhode island, atlanta, and l. A.

But I will continue to monger on and fight the good fight, forever hoping that the girl behind the door will look 70% as good as the girl on the net LOL.

Blkninj01
06-22-11, 21:45
Visited B&B for the first time after seeing it here. Pleasant mamasan, pretty and perky and happy provider (name pronounced "oh-yeay"). .7 house. Provider looks. 7 with real C's and past her shoulders hair. Massage: 5. Standing shower (alone, no help) , short sauna stay. Massage was adequate. After the flip, she was willing to let me roam a little, but fully clothed. No real service beyond both hands on me. HE. .4 tip. Was not sure she would be friendlier with more visits. Saw so much more available at other locations on the boards, probably will not repeat.

Was also tempted to go down the stairs and try Escape. Any 411 on it? Did I read right that there are non Asian providers there? None Asian and somewhat higher in price!

Rahjohn
06-23-11, 10:24
I had a little down time last week, and I was going to be around the area since I had a later flight that day. I decided I had time to taste a little Toyota flavor so I chose Ann. Cute, nice body and what a great attitude. Very fun and willing. I only wanted 30 minutes since I knew what I was really there for. I am pretty sure we went over that. It was early Thursday afternoon and I might have been the only one there. I got everything and way more than I paid for since I only had $ to begin with. I shouldn't be telling you guys this since I said I wouldn't. But I got a hell of a deal for $ which included the house. I'm starting to think that some of these women actually get turned on by certain guys and are willing to play a little.

Rahjohn
06-23-11, 10:45
Got back in town Monday and had to try out the spa that seems like it's a planet away from here. I called first to see if this was legit because the non AMP providers around here are sketchy and glorified escorts most of the time. They offer no real quality massage. The girl who answered said her name was Yazmine. If you're used to mongering out in the northern and western end of the burbs, this spot will definitely seem like a planet away. It was located in the empire of Essex. Found the place and parked. My car was the only one there so I was on guard. Went to the door, knocked and was greeted by a very nice looking white lady in her early 30's, small and skinny. Went in and said what I wanted. I opted for the deep tissue and hot stone massage for an hour. Gentlemen, when I say that it was one of the best (pure) massages I have ever had, I mean it. The place was pretty comfortable. Everything was clean. I forgot to mention that she started the massage off and was dressed in nothing but the sexiest thong, and stilleto's. She asked if there was any place she missed or that needed more attention. Of course, I pointed to my old friend. She smiled and then gave me one of the most sensual and erotic HJ with tit action I have ever had. I will definitely be back. I have been looking for a non AMP in the area for a while. She says there are other girls who work there as well. Total damage was $.6 which is more expensive than an AMP but this girls skill, patience, and looks were well above anything I've seen in the area on the AMP side. I'm not sure if I'm the first to review but I would definitely check for her if I were you.

Rah

Always Learnin
06-23-11, 11:58
So I decided to go into the tree spa for an hour and was greeted by a late thirty-mid forty lady who introduced herself as Ginji. I went in for an hour and paid the. 7 to the house. She was a cute older gal, around 5'4, maybe 115. Nice massage, TS was ok but kept getting interrupted by other girls. They could have at least joined in. After the flip I was told "no full service just HJ. Maybe because I was a new face? Service was rushed but at least the convo was nice. She was one of few to know what my tattoos mean. I may try again with Summer. She seems to be the star there.

The NewGuy
06-23-11, 17:11
So I decided to go into the tree spa for an hour and was greeted by a late thirty-mid forty lady who introduced herself as Ginji. I went in for an hour and paid the. 7 to the house. She was a cute older gal, around 5'4, maybe 115. Nice massage, TS was ok but kept getting interrupted by other girls. They could have at least joined in. After the flip I was told "no full service just HJ. Maybe because I was a new face? Service was rushed but at least the convo was nice. She was one of few to know what my tattoos mean. I may try again with Summer. She seems to be the star there.I've been there a few times in the past. I haven't seen them do a flip for FS for maybe 2 years now when they had some spanish girls working. The asian girls that I have seen since then will off HJs and extra $$$ for them to be naked it. I wouldn't recommend wasting your money there.

Jalb25
06-23-11, 19:38
LMAO! I am also an ass man and I can honestly say that you may have a better chance hitting the lottery than finding a nice round ass at an AMP. I have seen some very pretty ones, with a nice rack, nipples, lips etc. But most were lacking in the ass department. The nicest ass I have seen in an AMP was at B&B a year or so ago but I can not honestly remember her name.You may be thinking about Dee Dee. She is a little older with new boobies and a tattoo on her shoulder. She has been around forever and I have known her since her days at Rainbow. She has a great personality and is a lot of fun especially after you get to know her. Her boobies were fairly new when she was at B&B. They look and feel nice but her ass is to die for. I must say that I spent many an hour with Dee Dee sticking my face and tongue where the sun doesn't shine. She loved it and would get very loud and absolutely get off! One time at B&B she got so carried away and loud that mommasan actually came into the room and made me stop. Good times!

She stopped working about a year ago and I lost contact with her. Hopefully she is still working in the area. If anyone has any info about Dee Dee could you please let me know. It will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Mo Sizlack
06-23-11, 21:25
If any of you know the place on Gwynn Oaks be wary. Found it on BP today and took a swing by. After my visit I was pulled over and questioned by a detective. Asked me a bunch of questions told to cooperate and I'd be on my way.

I was scared but oddly calm. Been doing this for years and this is my first run in. He told me what was up said they been watching this place amongst many others. Took all my info and asked me my phone number. When all was said and done he let me go. I am a married guy and this scared me. What can I expect? I mean I gave a fake phone but he had my license?

The NewGuy
06-23-11, 22:00
If any of you know the place on Gwynn Oaks be wary. Found it on BP today and took a swing by. After my visit I was pulled over and questioned by a detective. Asked me a bunch of questions told to cooperate and I'd be on my way.

I was scared but oddly calm. Been doing this for years and this is my first run in. He told me what was up said they been watching this place amongst many others. Took all my info and asked me my phone number. When all was said and done he let me go. I am a married guy and this scared me. What can I expect? I mean I gave a fake phone but he had my license? Was he in a marked LE? Was he in uniform? Usually if he is legit, he would have shown you his badge and also gave you a business card. A few years back, I had a similar run-in at another location. At the time I was calm enough and smart enough to take down his info ie tags etc. I played dumb and told the LE at the time that I didn't know what happens at that place and I only went for the service since I saw the advertisement when I drove by. I was iffy about the guy that pulled me over since he wasn't wearing a uniform and didn't flash his badge long enough for me to make sure it was legit. In any case, I asked a friend of mine to check on the guy that pulled me over and it turned out to be a fake LE from a competitor. Needless to say, my friend decided to setup a trap with his friends on it and arrested the guy for impersenating. My friend's advice to me was that if you do get pulled over like you were, make sure you get the person's info since if he is legit, then he would have the cards with the location of his station etc. I would not have given all the info you gave without being absolutely sure he was legit.

Gintonicrocks
06-23-11, 23:04
Found myself at Guitar Center this afternoon, decided not to go on a spending spree there. Went to 1404 instead. Call told me 4 ladies available, Cindy, Amy, and I forget the others. Went there, picked Cindy, best time in a while. Got to room, started hugging, and kissing, with a little roaming. After she shed her dress, we got into some of the best fooling around I have had there in a long time. Went straight to lunch, most tasty treat. When I finished, she had her turn, I'm still enjoying the aftertaste. $.5 inclusive for Hr. Do the math. Cindy is not a spinner, but a well proportioned lady. Nice see's, well fed. Treat her nice while she's in town, she will be here a couple of weeks.

GTR

Brahmabull
06-23-11, 23:51

I was scared but oddly calm. Been doing this for years and this is my first run in. He told me what was up said they been watching this place amongst many others. Took all my info and asked me my phone number. When all was said and done he let me go. I am a married guy and this scared me. What can I expect? I mean I gave a fake phone but he had my license? Never talk to the police. You are only required to identify yourself, provide ID when asked and that is it.

You politely tell him, that you have an appointment you need to get to, he will likely run your information as slowly as possible, once it comes back clean he has to send you on your way. While they may wish for you to cooperate you are in no way obligated to help them with their investigation.

I do not know, I did not see anything, I have no idea, etc. Should be the only answers you are giving them.

Why were you there? To get a massage.

What else? I got a massage.

Did they ask you / offer you. ? No.

DId you know this place does? No.

If you do not help us we can contact wife or job. I don't know, I have no idea.

They do not have to give you the miranda warning until they decide to arrest you, if you say something that incriminates you before that during their investigation or you just arbitrarily confess, they can and will use it against you or the spa. They take anything bad you tell them and go to the judge and say they have probable cause for a warrent.

Do not talk to the police unless YOU called them for some reason. If not, nothing good will come of it.

Member #4338
06-24-11, 07:07
Everyone needs to watch this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wXkI4t7nuc

Lax

Brahmabull
06-24-11, 09:10
Everyone needs to watch this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wXkI4t7nuc

LaxSeen it. Very good video.

Rahjohn
06-24-11, 09:14

I was scared but oddly calm. Been doing this for years and this is my first run in. He told me what was up said they been watching this place amongst many others. Took all my info and asked me my phone number. When all was said and done he let me go. I am a married guy and this scared me. What can I expect? I mean I gave a fake phone but he had my license? Dude never talk. Ever. They can't arrest you without probable cause lmao. If you're leaving a licensed massage therapist office and get pulled over, they can't arrest you unless someone called and said you just robbed the place or raped someone. Sounds like you were the victim of a want to be cop or a jealous competitor. Remember these are big business operations. People know that it is an all cash operation most time. Sounds like some guy looking for intel on how to rob or con.

Bikjik69
06-24-11, 10:09
You may be thinking about Dee Dee. She is a little older with new boobies and a tattoo on her shoulder. She has been around forever and I have known her since her days at Rainbow. She has a great personality and is a lot of fun especially after you get to know her. Her boobies were fairly new when she was at B&B. They look and feel nice but her ass is to die for. I must say that I spent many an hour with Dee Dee sticking my face and tongue where the sun doesn't shine. She loved it and would get very loud and absolutely get off! One time at B&B she got so carried away and loud that mommasan actually came into the room and made me stop. Good times!

She stopped working about a year ago and I lost contact with her. Hopefully she is still working in the area. If anyone has any info about Dee Dee could you please let me know. It will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks! Please let us know if anyone has found her. BTW Jalb25, it says your PM box is full

Jim1240
06-24-11, 10:10
[Do not talk to the police unless YOU called them for some reason. If not, nothing good will come of it. [/QUOTE]Bramabull is absolutely correct.

Never never ever respond to a policeman without legal counsel. There is nothing to be gained.

Towson
06-24-11, 13:42
If you do not help us we can contact wife or job. I don't know, I have no idea.Has this ever happened? That sounds over the top.

AoxoMoxoa
06-24-11, 17:42
New cell phone apps have flashing blue and red lights on them.

Satya
06-25-11, 01:26
New cell phone apps have flashing blue and red lights on them.What does that mean?

DamianJameson
06-25-11, 20:50
Howdy just moved up from Va I used to frequent NoVA and was wonderin for any info on places near charles village pm for details and as always I trade info for info.

EasternShoreDr
06-25-11, 23:39
Never talk to the police. You are only required to identify yourself, provide I'd when asked and that is it.

You politely tell him, that you have an appointment you need to get to, he will likely run your information as slowly as possible, once it comes back clean he has to send you on your way. While they may wish for you to cooperate you are in no way obligated to help them with their investigation.

I do not know, I did not see anything, I have no idea, etc. Should be the only answers you are giving them.

Why were you there? To get a massage.

What else? I got a massage.

Did they ask you / offer you. ? No.

DId you know this place does? No.

If you do not help us we can contact wife or job. I don't know, I have no idea.

They do not have to give you the miranda warning until they decide to arrest you, if you say something that incriminates you before that during their investigation or you just arbitrarily confess, they can and will use it against you or the spa. They take anything bad you tell them and go to the judge and say they have probable cause for a warrent.

Do not talk to the police unless YOU called them for some reason. If not, nothing good will come of it.USASG should really consider making a specific forum with excellent general information of do's and don't's. This post should be the header of that forum. Very informative and excellent examples Bull.

Mo Sizlack
06-26-11, 01:24

I was scared but oddly calm. Been doing this for years and this is my first run in. He told me what was up said they been watching this place amongst many others. Took all my info and asked me my phone number. When all was said and done he let me go. I am a married guy and this scared me. What can I expect? I mean I gave a fake phone but he had my license? He pulled up in a black nissan with uc lights. Came to the car and asked me to step out. He had the badge and all. Support pulled up in a similar car. He asked me questions said he was not going to take me in. He let me go home.

Journeyer
06-26-11, 02:54
[Do not talk to the police unless YOU called them for some reason. If not, nothing good will come of it.Bramabull is absolutely correct.

Never never ever respond to a policeman without legal counsel. There is nothing to be gained. [/QUOTE]The only thing to say in this situation is:

Am I being detained. Am I free to go?

Nothing else should be said. This phrase politely dismisses you of any participation in their investigation. Anything you say can be used against you. Its that simple.

Rahjohn
06-26-11, 06:55
He pulled up in a black nissan with uc lights. Came to the car and asked me to step out. He had the badge and all. Support pulled up in a similar car. He asked me questions said he was not going to take me in. He let me go home.Either you are joking or just flat out lying. Uc's in baltimore do not drive nissans.

The NewGuy
06-26-11, 11:27
Went to Phoenix this morning and had Cindy for the usual rate w FS. Only thing different and was a turn off today in a way was while the FS, she began to cry. I asked her if everything was ok, she said everything was fine. I did notice that after everything was done and she cleaned up. She was back to normal and very affectionate again. When she returned I noticed this time she had a wedding band on which she didn't have when I arrived nor throughout the whole ordeal until she came back from cleaning up and with the hot towel. Nothing new to report except everything was the same as before except for the crying. I even offered to stop and she continued on herself with it.

Tim1820
06-26-11, 14:18
Either you are joking or just flat out lying. Uc's in baltimore do not drive nissans.It is true that they only buy American vehicle, however, they do use seized vehicles, mostly for drug enforcement.

MikedD
06-26-11, 18:02
Friday afternoon I could not choose between going to ML for the first time or going back to Kyoto and seeing Amy again. I choose somewhere new and went to Moonlight. Asked for Tiffany. In she came and asked me how I heard of her. I looked her right in the eye. And lied. I said a "friend" recommended her. Not all a lie she is recommended here, but since I don't know anyone I can't call them "friends". She was satisfied. Decent TS right to the room.

Decent massage. On the flip I gave the standard donation for the works. I would try her again. Have fun and stay safe.

Jagged Oaf
06-26-11, 23:11
Went to the Amber Autumn's place this weekend. She's revamped and expanded across the hall with multiple rooms that are pretty spacious. Her "friends" are those of the past back at Royalty. I saw Ashley, pale milky skin, tight little bod and big implants with some nice bolt ons. Her and Khalia (I think) were available as well as Amber. The same rates still apply, which are completely fair considering them being American providers. Damage was 40 up front for 30 minutes (it's usually 50 but they are running a June special 10 off) .40 topless. Standard service with a HE. Ashley said there are different girls during the week, but I'm pretty sure Amber's running the show.

Jag

Rahjohn
06-27-11, 11:21
It is true that they only buy American vehicle, however, they do use seized vehicles, mostly for drug enforcement.I know which is why I said it smells like bs. The only way he gets pulled over by a cop in a nissan leaving an mp is if drugs are involved. No singular uc is going to be in a nissan. Furthermore if they are doing a sting you wouldn't blow your cover like that. Either the worlds dumbest cop or the worlds dumbest monger.

The Big Man
06-27-11, 15:56
It is true that they only buy American vehicle, however, they do use seized vehicles, mostly for drug enforcement.I did see two UC in a Nissan Altima. I do not know if it was seized.

The NewGuy
06-27-11, 17:34
I was going to 14. On Joppa but no one answered the door even though they told me they were going to be open since JH had alot of cars parked. Since no one answered, I called JH and they knew me from the caller I'd and told me to just come over and they will have a girl for me. I went and saw Bonnie. I'm pretty sure she got stolen away from another monger since I was led to a room on the main level in the back and Jessica yelled for her. She came downstairs and said something to Jessica and then came into the room and was suprised. She told me she was sorry for the delay since she thought she was going to be with someone upstairs but was asked to come down for me. She said I must be someone special since they don't normally call a girl away from a client after she already said Hi to them. In any case, she helped me undress and led me downstairs for the shower as usual. We talked a bit and I always thought everyone at JH was Chinese but turns out from talking to Bonnie she is Korean. She also speaks some japanese since she spent time there. She told me she speaks Chinese, Korean, and Japanese. She has been in the USA for 3 years. She is a C but used to be a D until she lost some weight. Had FS for the regular rate and tip.

Had a great time. JH never lets you down.

Rahjohn
06-28-11, 14:56
Quick question for the boards. Hd a really weird encounter the other day. Took my lady to the nail salon to get her nails done. She asked that I get my nails done too since she claims I have rough man hands. We entered into this shop and there were about 4 younger asian (don't know nationality) women working. I am almost 100% that 1 of those girls worked at a local AMP. Of course she was the one that did my mani. I promise you her hand massage technique was the same as a HJ technique and she kept looking me in my face smiling. I was trying to look@the television and not look her in the eyes while she did it. I'm not sure if she remembers me from somewhere but I definitely think she moonlights somewhere else afterhours. I've lived in Cali and some of the nail girls also did massages too. Not sure if that's the same in baltimore. Anyone have any idea?

Blkninj01
06-28-11, 20:40
Quick question for the boards. Hd a really weird encounter the other day. Took my lady to the nail salon to get her nails done. She asked that I get my nails done too since she claims I have rough man hands. We entered into this shop and there were about 4 younger asian (don't know nationality) women working. I am almost 100% that 1 of those girls worked at a local AMP. Of course she was the one that did my mani. I promise you her hand massage technique was the same as a HJ technique and she kept looking me in my face smiling. I was trying to look@the television and not look her in the eyes while she did it. I'm not sure if she remembers me from somewhere but I definitely think she moonlights somewhere else afterhours. I've lived in Cali and some of the nail girls also did massages too. Not sure if that's the same in baltimore. Anyone have any idea?I have to admit that when I gone to some of the nail salons I have wondered sometimes if some of the girl were ex-massage girls.

John Chad
06-28-11, 21:14
Either you are joking or just flat out lying. Uc's in baltimore do not drive nissans.Either you are oblivious or you do not spend much time in the city.

Harmankardon
06-28-11, 22:23
But if you want to PM me there is one I know of that is a nail salon with a back room. Only 1 table but they have a shower and is pretty good. As far as I know its only HE. Not full service but I like to go there every now and again.

Lvillig
06-29-11, 14:32
Yoyo. They took the sign down but are still open. Maybe they were getting too much attention. The one across the street has survived for years in an unmarked building (unless you need hypnosis).

Mo Sizlack
06-29-11, 17:09
Either you are oblivious or you do not spend much time in the city.I've lived in the city for 15 years. I am not joking, I have no cause to joke. Police drive seized cars all the time. There was one that pulled me over driving a black altima with 2 lights on the dash. He had a badge around his neck called in my license plate number as I stood there. Maybe UC was the wrong term to use. I guess unmarked car would have been more appropriate. Another unit pulled up, but I did not see the make of his car. I'm smart enough to know when a cop is a cop. Go find out for yourself. These type of remarks are the reason I don't post often. This a forum to share helpful info. I thought it might be helpful to warn others.

Rahjohn
06-29-11, 17:10
Fellow monger brothern

I lived in vietnam for a year and I have to admit that imo they are by far the best massage providers after japanese women. Being a big muscular guy, I prefer deep tissue / harder massages. I love women who can reach all of those deep kinks in my back, legs, and shoulders. I also love a good head (the big one, not the little one) massage. Can anyone suggest an AMP that has a good deep tissue or hard massage like in the pics and link below:

http://vimeo.com/7488338

Basically a massage where they aren't afraid to climb on your back and get physical with the massage.

The NewGuy
06-29-11, 17:20
Yoyo. They took the sign down but are still open. Maybe they were getting too much attention. The one across the street has survived for years in an unmarked building (unless you need hypnosis).Well keep in mind if you read most of the reviews here, they didn't get the service like most AMPs offer at 9001 so they may be trying to stay open to compete with the others now by offering the services they weren't offering before. I say this since I noticed they have ads now on BP too.

Rahjohn
06-29-11, 17:24
I've lived in the city for 15 years. I am not joking, I have no cause to joke. Police drive seized cars all the time. There was one that pulled me over driving a black altima with 2 lights on the dash. He had a badge around his neck called in my license plate number as I stood there. Maybe UC was the wrong term to use. I guess unmarked car would have been more appropriate. Another unit pulled up, but I did not see the make of his car. I'm smart enough to know when a cop is a cop. Go find out for yourself. These type of remarks are the reason I don't post often. This a forum to share helpful info. I thought it might be helpful to warn others.It's all good my friend. No worries. As a legal guy, I just get a little frustrated when people don't recognize what to do in proper situations. There is absolutely NO WAY you can get arrested leaving a massage parlor. In your situation the first thing you should have said was 1. Am I being arrested? 2. Am I free to leave.

Doesn't matter what he says about a wife, a job, a cousin, a preacher.

They use intimidation and confusion to get people to confess to stuff they have no proof or insufficient evidence to charge you with.

Prostitution in a massage parlor is probably the hardest of all prostitution charges to get a conviction because you either need to be caught in the act or you must have an abundance of evidence in or near your possession (I. E. A naked massage girl with used condoms in your room while you are naked).

Yes, police do use unmarked cars all the time in the city. But uc's typically only use them when doing uc work related to drugs. Also lets keep in mind that many many LEO's get HE's too, and it is very likely that a few of them are well known posters on this board. Let's not act is if all LEO's are patron saints LOL. You have a few renegade ones that like to shake down little mom and pop spots like this for hush money (I. E. You give me $$ and I'll look the other way). The do the same stuff with hookers (give me sex when I want and I'll look the other way).

Gintonicrocks
06-30-11, 04:47
Yoyo. They took the sign down but are still open. Maybe they were getting too much attention. The one across the street has survived for years in an unmarked building (unless you need hypnosis).Stopped by Wed. Night for a nice rubdown. Yoyo says that a new sign is being made. Great medium hard massage. Got all of the kinks out. This lady has some talent, and worked up a nice sweat during the rubdown. I will probably go back often just to get a great massage. Till thn.

GTR

Tim1820
06-30-11, 13:46
Drove past Elite on Belair Road today. The Massage lsign in the front window has been replaced by a large FOR RENT sign. Not the best but it was always dependable.

What A Life
07-01-11, 14:15
Today (Friday) , I thought that I would get a little therapy at Towson Spa off York Road. As I walked towards the door, I noticed a county police officer sitting in an unmarked car. He was in the parking lot just a space or two away from the front door of Towson Spa. He kept looking at me and, needless to say, I just kept on walking. Went around the block and back to my car. After reading on this forum about a ML customer being hassled as he left that establishment, the last thing I needed was a similar experience.

Stay vigilant,

WAL

Tim1820
07-01-11, 16:09
Today (Friday) , I thought that I would get a little therapy at Towson Spa off York Road. As I walked towards the door, I noticed a county police officer sitting in an unmarked car. He was in the parking lot just a space or two away from the front door of Towson Spa. He kept looking at me and, needless to say, I just kept on walking. Went around the block and back to my car. After reading on this forum about a ML customer being hassled as he left that establishment, the last thing I needed was a similar experience.

Stay vigilant,

WALTowson Spa has a back door on the second floor. A little difficult to find.

Satya
07-01-11, 19:26
I went out Old Annapolis and asked for Amy and it was great al the way around. My only complaint was that the room had a curtain rather than a door and everyone heard her.

Maryland998
07-01-11, 23:30
Just got back from a trip to JHH. Got there at 9:30 Parking front and back empty.

Called before I went Mama said not busy. She wasn't lying.

Drew Anna. Had read good things about other girls. But she is my "type" spinner. About 5'2" 110 lbs. I would guess her age at 40-45. Cute IMHO.

Paid usual fee for the HR.

Went straight to the room. Declined the TS. Put cover and tip on table Asked for Medium massage. She was stronger than she looks. Firm massage. I would say her technique is slightly above average.

Took her time. Worked out all the kinks. Hiked up her skirt and sat on my back. Let her long hair and nips tickle my back. On the flip got playfull and showed me some mic skills. On to the main event and rode me like a champ for a while. I managed to hold out. Nice kitty. Then she tuckered out and asked if I wanted to get on top. Good acting skills.

Got a hot towel clean up and finished out the little bit of time left with and nice light massage with some roaming for me.

Happy once again from a visit here.

Satya
07-02-11, 01:12
I had a little down time last week, and I was going to be around the area since I had a later flight that day. I decided I had time to taste a little Toyota flavor so I chose Ann. Cute, nice body and what a great attitude. Very fun and willing. I only wanted 30 minutes since I knew what I was really there for. I am pretty sure we went over that. It was early Thursday afternoon and I might have been the only one there. I got everything and way more than I paid for since I only had $ to begin with. I shouldn't be telling you guys this since I said I wouldn't. But I got a hell of a deal for $ which included the house. I'm starting to think that some of these women actually get turned on by certain guys and are willing to play a little.Are you flattering yourself? Remeber this everyone lies at the MP. Forget it I am just having a little fun. I was there yesterday (Friday) and it was much like you said and I am not one of those certain guys so I rode full fare, but I am not complaining.

Columd
07-02-11, 18:03
Anyone know if Rose is back from vacation, or if Ruby is still there?

MacMazda3
07-03-11, 00:21
I'm traveling through for a little bit and looking to kind a better experience than I've had previously at kyoto. Can anyone recommend a place? Please pm me.

Foxfax
07-03-11, 00:43
Stopped by again a few days ago to catch Bonnie. I'd heard good things about her, and suffice it to say I wasn't disappointed. For that matter, I don't think she was either. Although all the girls there can be very good actors. I don't mind that very much, it shows they want their clients to have a good time. As usual, standard rates for standard service. I will be back again.

Blkninj01
07-03-11, 01:58
Fellow monger brothern

I lived in vietnam for a year and I have to admit that imo they are by far the best massage providers after japanese women. Being a big muscular guy, I prefer deep tissue / harder massages. I love women who can reach all of those deep kinks in my back, legs, and shoulders. I also love a good head (the big one, not the little one) massage. Can anyone suggest an AMP that has a good deep tissue or hard massage like in the pics and link below:

http://vimeo.com/7488338

Basically a massage where they aren't afraid to climb on your back and get physical with the massage.I had a few at B&B that would walk on my back and she could make her feet spread all the muscles in my back out. I have not been to that one in about a year so I am not sure what providers are there anymore.

Lvillig
07-03-11, 17:31
I had a few at B&B that would walk on my back and she could make her feet spread all the muscles in my back out. I have not been to that one in about a year so I am not sure what providers are there anymore.Silver Lining Spa in Frederick is the best for that. They don't advertise so you have to look the # up online. Best Walk on Back massage ever.

Brahmabull
07-03-11, 17:39
It's all good my friend. No worries. As a legal guy, I just get a little frustrated when people don't recognize what to do in proper situations. There is absolutely NO WAY you can get arrested leaving a massage parlor. In your situation the first thing you should have said was 1. Am I being arrested? 2. Am I free to leave.

Doesn't matter what he says about a wife, a job, a cousin, a preacher.

They use intimidation and confusion to get people to confess to stuff they have no proof or insufficient evidence to charge you with.

Prostitution in a massage parlor is probably the hardest of all prostitution charges to get a conviction because you either need to be caught in the act or you must have an abundance of evidence in or near your possession (I. E. A naked massage girl with used condoms in your room while you are naked).

Yes, police do use unmarked cars all the time in the city. But uc's typically only use them when doing uc work related to drugs. Also lets keep in mind that many many LEO's get HE's too, and it is very likely that a few of them are well known posters on this board. Let's not act is if all LEO's are patron saints LOL. You have a few renegade ones that like to shake down little mom and pop spots like this for hush money (I. E. You give me $$ and I'll look the other way). The do the same stuff with hookers (give me sex when I want and I'll look the other way).Actually I will put money on every UC who has ever visited a spa did so in an unmarked car. How dumb would they have to be to roll up in a marked car and try to get serviced. Vice does not use marked cars, unless they are comming to take it down / bust it. As a "legal guy" you should know this.

Eatatmoes
07-03-11, 18:05
If this is the Kay from Rainbow in the past, or whatever it was called at the time, then I say all natural. Nice lady.I thought the same. I know she was at B&B for a while but lost track about a year or more ago.

Jalb25
07-03-11, 19:32
I thought the same. I know she was at B&B for a while but lost track about a year or more ago.She is taking a long break and not sure if she is ever coming back. Things have changed quite a bit over the last few years and LE especially in HOCO is making this line of work very risky for the girls. Yes, she is a sweetheart and I do miss her. All natural and all spectacular!

Does anyone have any idea if Dee Dee her coworker at Rainbow. 21 and B&B is working anywhere in the area. I would love to see her again (and again)!

Gintonicrocks
07-03-11, 22:02
Stopped by 1406 again and had a session with Bonnie. Tried table shower, as the temp was quite warm and I had been running around for a couple of hours. New table in room, walls and floor recently scrubbed. But still the problem with intermittant hot water. Adequate lighting, not so much of a dungeon anymore. (.7 house, .8 tip) Standard, not rushed, made use of full hr. Last couple of visits have been lot's of fun. I wonder if Victoria is coming back. Be safe.

GTR

Rahjohn
07-03-11, 23:10
Actually I will put money on every UC who has ever visited a spa did so in an unmarked car. How dumb would they have to be to roll up in a marked car and try to get serviced. Vice does not use marked cars, unless they are comming to take it down / bust it. As a "legal guy" you should know this.How does your reply have anything to do with my post? 2 totally different points. Show me where I said anything about uc's getting serviced. If you want to get into a pissing match, do so via pm.

Thanks

BWalker
07-04-11, 11:56
Anyone know if Rose is back from vacation, or if Ruby is still there?She is there as of last week. Not sure about Rose

The NewGuy
07-05-11, 18:00
I went to ML this morning. Same great service. Ruby was there. Didn't see any of the other girls while I Was there tho.

Blkninj01
07-05-11, 18:59
Silver Lining Spa in Frederick is the best for that. They don't advertise so you have to look the # up online. Best Walk on Back massage ever.Got to go give them a try!

Brahmabull
07-06-11, 20:05
How does your reply have anything to do with my post? 2 totally different points. Show me where I said anything about uc's getting serviced. If you want to get into a pissing match, do so via pm.

ThanksGuess you failed to read what I quoted from you in my reply, or perhaps you failed to read what you wrote.

Here it is for you. My response was directed at this particular nugget of your post.

Yes, police do use unmarked cars all the time in the city. But uc's typically only use them when doing uc work related to drugs. Also lets keep in mind that many many LEO's get HE's too, ...

UCs in unmarked cars are going to be the ONLY UCs you find around a spa. You can't be Under Cover in a MARKED patrol car.

Blkninj01
07-06-11, 20:39
I just came back from the "psychic" place on Harford Road. Saw another monger go to the door so I waited for him to go in and get settled. Rang the door bell a few minutes behind him and a provider came to the door and asked if I could come back because they were very busy. Looked almost as if she was the only one working at that time. Had to make some phone calls so I waited outside for about 45 minutes. Saw the monger come out so I went ahead and went to the door. She was ok looking. About a 6 or 7 on a scale. She had spiked like short hair cut and full lips. She said her name was Jenny and she had a nice personality. Massage was probably a 6 on a scale to 10. The flip came and she made a comment about us having 5 minutes left. I could tell it was a HE hint. She got close to the muscle so I place her hand on me. She did not talk about the amount of tip but said "you pay ok?" Gave the nod and she went to work. Very good technique. She said I was very nice and she will make next massage much better. Over all a good experience and will be visiting Jenny again.

MrPaperNose
07-06-11, 22:59
I just came back from the "psychic" place on Harford Road. Saw another monger go to the door so I waited for him to go in and get settled. Rang the door bell a few minutes behind him and a provider came to the door and asked if I could come back because they were very busy. Looked almost as if she was the only one working at that time. Had to make some phone calls so I waited outside for about 45 minutes. Saw the monger come out so I went ahead and went to the door. She was ok looking. About a 6 or 7 on a scale. She had spiked like short hair cut and full lips. She said her name was Jenny and she had a nice personality. Massage was probably a 6 on a scale to 10. The flip came and she made a comment about us having 5 minutes left. I could tell it was a HE hint. She got close to the muscle so I place her hand on me. She did not talk about the amount of tip but said "you pay ok?" Gave the nod and she went to work. Very good technique. She said I was very nice and she will make next massage much better. Over all a good experience and will be visiting Jenny again.Where was the place at on Harford Road whats the address

Lvillig
07-07-11, 01:29
Sounds nice but the hypnotist has been far more accomodating in the past. Just saying.

I just came back from the "psychic" place on Harford Road. Saw another monger go to the door so I waited for him to go in and get settled. Rang the door bell a few minutes behind him and a provider came to the door and asked if I could come back because they were very busy. Looked almost as if she was the only one working at that time. Had to make some phone calls so I waited outside for about 45 minutes. Saw the monger come out so I went ahead and went to the door. She was ok looking. About a 6 or 7 on a scale. She had spiked like short hair cut and full lips. She said her name was Jenny and she had a nice personality. Massage was probably a 6 on a scale to 10. The flip came and she made a comment about us having 5 minutes left. I could tell it was a HE hint. She got close to the muscle so I place her hand on me. She did not talk about the amount of tip but said "you pay ok?" Gave the nod and she went to work. Very good technique. She said I was very nice and she will make next massage much better. Over all a good experience and will be visiting Jenny again.

Gintonicrocks
07-07-11, 02:44
Where was the place at on Harford Road whats the addressThere are 2 AMP's talked of on Harford Road. Do a thread search on that info and it will give you both addresses. From there you have a 50-50 chance of selecting the right place. Both advertise on CL and BP with phone numbers. After your RNT post a report and get off to a better start than most noobs. If you want to get information you need to give it. Don't be afraid to spend a little time doing your homework, it will benefit you and your status here wih the rest of us degenerate bastards. Look for the really big ashtray.

GTR