PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : [1] 2

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Bee Sure Man
02-06-06, 23:52
Anyone have current information on Jo-Jin? Last time I was there I saw Julie. Any new ladies there now or on the way? I would like to see Cookie again but I think she is out east somewhere.

BSM

Voodoo Chile
02-10-06, 19:44
Bee Sure Man,

Last time I was there Julie told me they would have a new girl around the 1st of February. Julie was leaving town when the new girl, Mimi, arrived. Apparently Mimi has worked there before. I may know her, but you meet a lot of girls named Mimi in this business. Will report if I get there soon.

Voodoo

Anyone have current information on Jo-Jin? Last time I was there I saw Julie. Any new ladies there now or on the way? I would like to see Cookie again but I think she is out east somewhere.

BSM

Peter_Girth
02-12-06, 15:51
I am reposting this report here, since Danville now has it's own little corner of the USASG.

Stopped by the exercise and massage facility south of Danville on Friday. Hoped that maybe CeeCee was back. The place was closed. Don't know if it is permanent, or just related to the holidays. Based on what I got the last time I was there, my guess is they were forced to close due to lack of business.

Voodoo, I drove by there the other day. I did not stop but the "Open" signs were lit. There were cars at both the Bakery and Joe Jin so I did not stop at either of those either. Last trip to E&M I TOFT and would prefer not to repeat the experience, at least not until I get a favorable report on the place from another hobbiest.

P.S. Drove by again since originally posting the report, the "open" sign is still on. May have to stop in and see if there is anything new on the menu.

Voodoo Chile
02-25-06, 18:10
Gentlemen,

Stopped by JoeJin this week, and they have a new girl working. Her name is Mimi, and I highly recommend. She is slightly chubby, but still cute and very sexy. Great attitude and service. Apparently Juli went home for some much needed rest.

Voodoo

Yet Another Guy
04-14-06, 16:54
Gentlemen,

Stopped by JoeJin this week, and they have a new girl working. Her name is Mimi, and I highly recommend. She is slightly chubby, but still cute and very sexy. Great attitude and service. Apparently Juli went home for some much needed rest.

Voodoo

I have to say, I've much appreciated your reports on the AMPs around this area.

Visited the Joe Jin recently. Met up with Kim, Mimi nowhere in sight and I got the impression she was the only one available.

Got a REAL rush job, and while the experience wasn't stellar, she got the job done.

Turk1
05-26-06, 10:52
Intended to visit Joe Jin yesterday, but when I pulled up there were 4 other cars in the lot and 2 more hobbyists getting out of a truck and entering. Based on past reports of only a single person available, I passed. Must be more than a single girl for that many customers at 3PM in the afternoon.

Any of you seen multiple girls there?

Bee Sure Man
05-28-06, 23:30
Haven't beem to Joe-Jin for a few months, since the last few times I was there the quality of service wasn't quite what I have been used to. Every since Cookie left, I haven't been over thrilled with any of my more recent experiences.

However if there were several cars in the lot, maybe things are looking up. Has anyone been ther recently and have any first hand information on current providers? Thank You.

BSM

Champaigndude
06-02-06, 00:53
Does anyone have any information about the Swedish massage place south of Danville (Westville)? I went there last year and got a HJ from the mamasan for $.4, it wasn't bad at all. I'd love to go back, but is the place still open? Would she be willing to do more?

Voodoo Chile
06-03-06, 19:25
Intended to visit Joe Jin yesterday, but when I pulled up there were 4 other cars in the lot and 2 more hobbyists getting out of a truck and entering. Based on past reports of only a single person available, I passed. Must be more than a single girl for that many customers at 3PM in the afternoon.

Any of you seen multiple girls there?

Turkey,

Yes, they sometimes have two girls there, but not usually. When they do have two, they like to introduce you to the other one as you are leaving. I think it is a smart thing to do from a business standpoint, and a nice touch.

Voodoo

Voodoo Chile
06-03-06, 19:36
Does anyone have any information about the Swedish massage place south of Danville (Westville)? I went there last year and got a HJ from the mamasan for $.4, it wasn't bad at all. I'd love to go back, but is the place still open? Would she be willing to do more?

Dude,

I think you are talking about the Exercise & Massage Facility on Lyon Road. The mamasan there is Linda, and you probably won't get her to do more than a HJ. I did get her to do FS several years ago, when she was running the place farther south, at the old bakery. It was actually very good. I have tried since, but she won't go for it. The last time I was there, she gave me so much grief for not being married, that I have not been back. Jeez, give a customer a break! She did take .4 for HJ, and that was OK.

The place was open the last time I drove by, a few weeks ago.

Voodoo

Ci-Traveler
06-24-06, 11:03
Visted yesterday - first time.

Sandy showered me and agreed to HJ or French. I had paid .6 at the door and met up with a solid .6 for HJ or $ for French. Chose the HJ and enjoyed the finish - but the session was dull, and Sandy is too old.

Won't return. But they don't need me to - apparently lots of regulars and return visitors keep them in business.

ci-traveler

Turk1
07-19-06, 17:04
Visited there mid-morning yesterday and was greeted by a girl in early 30's or late 20's, slim build, enhanced top and shaved bottom. Standard 60 door fee. Left $ on the table after undressing and went to shower. She paid a lot of attention to vital areas. Could not get her name with broken English but sounded like "Mimi". When we got back to the room she noticed the fee on table and tried upsell. Agreed to 20 extra for request. She agreed and immediatley went to work on the front end of the requested half and half with excellent oral skills. When she stopped, I requested cowgirl and this is when I was pleasantly suprised. She climbed on without touching the rest of my body and essentially jerked my off with only her pussy muscles. Never had this done before! When she finished me off, then she let her body down on me for a good 3-5 minutes, sat montionless, and flexed her muscles and groaned. She seemed to really enjoy that part! The best experience I have ever had at an AMP!

Cleaned me up and then gave me a 30 minute massage which was totally relaxing! Never had the massage afterward before.

Highly recommend her if you can catch her on duty. Hope to repeat myself!

Voodoo Chile
07-24-06, 00:42
Visited there mid-morning yesterday and was greeted by a girl in early 30's or late 20's, slim build, enhanced top and shaved bottom. Standard 60 door fee. Left $ on the table after undressing and went to shower. She paid a lot of attention to vital areas. Could not get her name with broken English but sounded like "Mimi". When we got back to the room she noticed the fee on table and tried upsell. Agreed to 20 extra for request. She agreed and immediatley went to work on the front end of the requested half and half with excellent oral skills. When she stopped, I requested cowgirl and this is when I was pleasantly suprised. She climbed on without touching the rest of my body and essentially jerked my off with only her pussy muscles. Never had this done before! When she finished me off, then she let her body down on me for a good 3-5 minutes, sat montionless, and flexed her muscles and groaned. She seemed to really enjoy that part! The best experience I have ever had at an AMP!

Cleaned me up and then gave me a 30 minute massage which was totally relaxing! Never had the massage afterward before.

Highly recommend her if you can catch her on duty. Hope to repeat myself!

Turk1,

That was probably Penny you met at JoeJin. This is the same Penny that worked at Tokyo in Bloomington a few years ago. She has put on a little weight but still looks great.

Voodoo

Turk1
07-24-06, 12:42
Thanks Voodoo for the heads up on her name. I agree that looks and service are great.

Tokyo must have been good training! May have to visit there soon to find a new trainee.

Ci-Traveler
07-28-06, 07:15
Thanks Voodoo for the heads up on her name. I agree that looks and service are great.

Tokyo must have been good training! May have to visit there soon to find a new trainee.

Turk -

Chi-Chi at Tokyo is a great choice - almost a GFE.

Mimi left - thankfully - a big upseller - and there is a new girl there I've heard, but I don't know anything about her.

I'm going to have to get over to Jo-Jin - I remember Penny very well.

Ci-Traveler

Turk1
12-08-06, 13:41
5 months and no posts - Danville must have fallen off the face of the earth!

Jammin 2
12-15-06, 19:14
Went to Joejin last night. They have a new younger girl, Ruby. She is 5'8'' or so and rail thin, except for the implants. I like them thin, but this girls hips stuck out, which is too thin for my taste. Her face is o.k.

She wanted $$, but eventually settled on $.4 I hate this part of negotiating. The service was good, but I don't think I will repeat for this price. She rimmed, gave a CBJ with lots of effort, but it just doesn't do much for me covered. Then we moved on to cowgirl, followed by doggie to completion. She kind of kept me from penetrating too deep in doggie style by keeping her legs together and back arched.

Looks: face-5, body 8
Massage: 5 (she needs lessons, although in KMPs I have almost never had a good massage. In this aspect the Chinese places in INDY are far superior)
Service: 6
Attitude: 8 Decent conversational skills except for the negotiating

She is just visiting, so if you want to see you I would go before the holidays.

Ci-Traveler
02-04-07, 19:13
Was through Danville on Friday - stopped in at JoeJin. Tall, slender Sarah was there. $.6 for everything - including house fee - but it was a 30 minute session. I really had to scramble - she says it is always $.4 plus house fee. I consider myself warned.

Enjoyed myself, but I won't be back for prices like that.

ci-traveler

English Bob
02-05-07, 00:26
Since I was over that way I went to Joe Jin for the first time today. I was the only customer. Had a nice un-rushed session with a girl but didn't catch her name. I would assume from the last post it was Sarah. Very pretty and a nice attitude. Given the weather, the sauna felt as good as the massage.

As is my custom I left my wallet in the car and only went in with the amount of money I was willing to spend. I've read the reviews here and knew roughly what to expect. For some reason Danville is much more expensive than the AMP's I used to frequent when I lived out east. I'm just not willing to pay that when I can book with one of the girls in CU or Springfield for nearly the same prices. I got the same exact quotes that Ci Traveler did. She was politely firm when I tried to haggle. I wanted everything but didn't have enough. I settled for the next best thing and was happy with that.

Glad I went but certainly won't go out of my way to go back.

Bee Sure Man
02-08-07, 00:19
Was passing by Danville on I-74 last week and decided to stop at Joe Jin. Hadn't been there in some time and I had nice session with Sara and I believe she was there last time I visited. There used to be frequent turnover and usually two providers at Joe Jin but now the duration of the providers seems to have increased and only one provider available. It would be nice to have some variety and choices available. Maybe getting providers to Danville has become a problem. Of course it always possible a known quantity is better than the unkown.

BigRed
04-02-07, 17:24
Sorry for the late post. I did get a chance to smple Sarah last month. Nice girl, very attentive. Looks 8, enthusiasm 8, price 4. It was a little more pricey than I am used to paying at these places.

ButtRaider
07-19-07, 12:55
I haven't been or seen a post here about Joe Jin for a while. How are the current girls? I saw 2 reviews on another post that Suki was one of the girls in late June and early July. She was rated as average/good looks and good both times on skills. I'm thinking of going soon. Does anyone have input as to quality of girls and names that is more recent?

Thanks,

Buttraider

Rico Forty
07-22-07, 19:55
I actually was at Joe Jin about 8 months ago and I was with a sophia who was decent looking and provided a nice BJ. When I left a woman by the name of Nana was there also who I would say would be unreal. Any news on her.

Turk1
07-23-07, 12:16
New girl started last week - Candy. Average looks, natural top, and a little flabby around the middle. An 8 on the massage which was before and after. Extras standard $ and also an 8 due to her seeming to really enjoy giving a rim job. Seems to be more than just one choice of girls now, which was different than 6 months ago.

ButtRaider
07-24-07, 20:27
I took the trip Sunday. There are 2 girls. Candy and Cookie. I got to choose. That's never been an option before. I chose Cookie. There was a different Cookie there about 2 years ago. This is a new one. Very pretty and nice body (I say 9). Nice top and muscular legs. English wasn't good, but great massage and very accommodating. Dressed me when massage was over.

Google74
08-23-07, 11:50
I was wondering if JoeJin offers table showers. I will be moving back to the area after living in east coast for awhile and it is a service that I am not sure I can live without. I have looked through the previous posts here but it was only mentined in older posts (year old). Just wondering if it still availible.

Thanks

Jammin 2
08-24-07, 12:08
I was wondering if JoeJin offers table showers. I will be moving back to the area after living in east coast for awhile and it is a service that I am not sure I can live without. I have looked through the previous posts here but it was only mentined in older posts (year old). Just wondering if it still availible.

Thanks

Yes, it does have a stand-up shower, and steam room.

Google74
08-24-07, 17:37
Yes, it does have a stand-up shower, and steam room.
Thanks Jammin. I guess that is better than nothing. Is it a self-service shower or are they willing to help out? If you guys haven’t had the full table shower experience I highly recommend. If anyone is coming to the Northeast in the near future let me know. There is plenty to choose from.

Indguy
08-24-07, 18:28
Joe Jin definitely has a table shower. Been there several times and you can't go wrong. Always left happy. Sauna room available also although I wouldn't enjoy that when it's as hot outside as it would be in there.

Jammin 2
08-25-07, 13:34
Thanks Jammin. I guess that is better than nothing. Is it a self-service shower or are they willing to help out? If you guys haven’t had the full table shower experience I highly recommend. If anyone is coming to the Northeast in the near future let me know. There is plenty to choose from.
They wash you up very thoroughly.

Ralph Alton
08-30-07, 20:21
Has anyone been to the MP about 4 miles south of Joe-Jin? I noticed it a few weeks back, but have never heard any mention of it.

Indguy
08-31-07, 02:47
Has anyone been to the MP about 4 miles south of Joe-Jin? I noticed it a few weeks back, but have never heard any mention of it.You probably mean a place on the south side of Westville. I've seen it referred to in earlier posts as the old bakery. Been there a few times with mixed results, from no extras at all to pretty much anything I would have wanted. However, scenery not much to look at. JJ definitely a better spot in my opinion.

Ralph Alton
09-03-07, 18:48
Yeah, I think that's the place. Stopped there a long time ago and service was less enthusiastic, but I think I remember it was cheap(er). Do you remember that, too?

Does anyone know more on this place?

You probably mean a place on the south side of Westville. I've seen it referred to in earlier posts as the old bakery. Been there a few times with mixed results, from no extras at all to pretty much anything I would have wanted. However, scenery not much to look at. JJ definitely a better spot in my opinion.

Rico Forty
09-05-07, 00:33
Went to Joe Jin and was not disappointed. Had Jai and she gave a great table shower stroking all the right spots and for .8 extra did a great job with massage and bj to completion while fondling the anal area and balls.

Peter_Girth
09-18-07, 14:51
Has anyone been to the MP about 4 miles south of Joe-Jin? I noticed it a few weeks back, but have never heard any mention of it.

I don't think you are talking about the Exercise & Massage, it is not that far south of JJ. But I have been there a couple of times, good service one time, only a massage the next. But it's still open, I was by there just a week or so ago and saw the sign lit. Might be worth another try.

The old Bakery place near the lumberyard is hit and miss, mostly miss in my experience. JJ is shooting fish in a barrel, if you don't leave there satisfied it is because you forgot to bring your dick.

Bee Sure Man
10-23-07, 09:45
Haven't been to Joe Jin for a couple of months due to there usually being only a single provider available, and that provider constantly changing and the service being of variable quality. Service just hasn't been since Cookie and others were there a couple of years ago.

Would be interested in visiting again if decent provider was available. Does anyone have info of recent visits and providers avaialble?

Rico Forty
10-23-07, 15:29
Haven't been to Joe Jin for a couple of months due to there usually being only a single provider available, and that provider constantly changing and the service being of variable quality. Service just hasn't been since Cookie and others were there a couple of years ago.

Would be interested in visiting again if decent provider was available. Does anyone have info of recent visits and providers avaialble?Saw Jai about 2 months ago. She was very good.

Turk1
01-17-08, 16:46
No posts in three month here! Surely one of you have been to Joe Jin in that time period. Give us an update as to current state of provider(s).

Thanks guys!

Turk1
02-05-08, 18:45
Hello,

Anyone out there or did Joe Jin close?

Tryin Again
03-04-08, 16:09
I went in January. Same story as below, but nothing like it used to be. Only one girl, old, untoned, no enthusiasm. Very disappointing. The old lady told me the same thing she's always told me every time for years: "You come back next week, I have new, real nice young lady. " Yeah right. I think I'm done w/ that place. You know what service your going to get, but I haven't seen anyone quality there since early last summer.

Barney1234
03-19-08, 10:14
You probably mean a place on the south side of Westville. I've seen it referred to in earlier posts as the old bakery. Been there a few times with mixed results, from no extras at all to pretty much anything I would have wanted. However, scenery not much to look at. JJ definitely a better spot in my opinion.

I just visited there recently. Everything was on the menu except greek. The lady was older, but OK.

Barney1234
04-25-08, 18:51
I had a chance to revisit the spa south of Westville this week, and the results were grim: an older (like 50's), flabbier woman was there, so I declined her services. I then moved on to J-J, and while there was a good looking but skinny girl there, she wanted $120 for just a BJ, $100 for a HJ, and wouldn't negotiate. She did give me a (clothed) massage for gratis, so there weren't any hard feelings (except for the hard feelings).

Barney

Bumble Bee
04-27-08, 20:03
Also Ended up at J-J's ,agree Good looking skinny girl there, good rub , did negotiate for me FS

Rubenme2
05-05-08, 09:29
A year or more ago there were posts somewhere about JJ being a place you could get greek. I went on a mission to find out. I stayed in Danville two days but no greek was to be had.

I did enjoy my sessions there. The girl was skinny and tried to really up sell everything. This place reminded me of 7 Spa because the tip prices were way too high. I did get her to except the normal rates for FS.

If I'm down in Danville again I would stop here. Otherwise I'll pass. For you locals this is a good place and if I was local I'd ask the girls to cut the bs and expect me to pay regular tips. I won't be cheap but they need to be not so greedy.

Carmel Monger
06-07-08, 02:28
Went to Joe-Jin last week. It was my first time there, and officially the first time I have been to an AMP in the state of Illinois. I had a great time.

I'm a transplant worker and part-time student and have usually visited the AMPs in Indianapolis. Most of the AMPs in Indy are very very sh_tty. Trust me. They only give you HJs and nothing more.

Anyhow,

I paid $. 60 for an hour session. I had a skinny tall Korean chick service me. I won't disclose her name.

I'm from the Indianapolis northern area, so it was a damn long drive for me to go out to Danville, IL. Anyhow, I was exhausted by the time I drove into the parking lot. At first, I thought the place was abandoned and closed down because the building looks old, and there were no cars in the parking lot. So I drove past the Joe-Jin building and drove too far south. Scary as I don't know the southern Danville (Westville? ) area too much. I made a U-turn, drove back north and then turned left into the gravel parking lot. I parked my car parallel to the concrete sidewalk in front of the building so that I exit my car facing hte building so that peeps driving by wouldn't see me. Plus there was a police slightly north across the street either resting in her car or trying to catch speeders. So whew, that was not a nice experience having a cop nearby.

Anyhow, I entered the building, and rang the door bell on the interior door. The inside really stunk of cigarette smoke.

It took her a while to open the door for me. I had my sunglasses on, and she probably thought I was a cop, because I was dressed nicely and had my hair combed.

Anyhow, this AMP is different from other AMPs I've visited cuz there was no mamasans at the door to take my house fee. It was just the girl who took my $. 60 and told me to go into one of the rooms. I then disrobed and was taken into a wash room to get a table shower.

You guys should be cautious as the table pad is very slippery when wet. I almost fell off the damn thing!

Anyhow, she gave me a good wash, washed my ass crack and tickled my little peter down south with the soap suds. I didn't like how she rinsed me, as I still felt slippery in my ass crack. Meaning that she didn't wash all the soap off me, which may cause ithcing and irritation. So I simply got more warm water and rinsed myself.

I dried up and was taken to the dry sauna heating room. Awesome, as there was a shitload of porno magazines in there. I f-cking wanted to jack off on the coals in the container in that room!

Then she came back and took me to the room I originally was sent to.

I just did CBJ that day since I didn't have enough $$$. She demanded $2. 0 for full service. Sheesh! So expensive! So I didn't do full service. Just CBJ for $1. 2.

I went to AMPs in San Francisco, Seattle and Honolulu and the max the girls charge is around $1. 3 to $1. 5 for full service.

But overall, I had a great experience with that chick.

I definitely want to go back to Joe-Jin in the future. But if the gas prices keep on rising over the summer, I won't be going back until another 6 months or so. It also took me almost two hours to get from northern Indy to Danville, IL.

Ci-Traveler
06-07-08, 19:39
Went to Joe-Jin last week. It was my first time there, and officially the first time I have been to an AMP in the state of Illinois. I had a great time.

I paid $. 60 for an hour session. I had a skinny tall Korean chick service me. I won't disclose her name.

I just did CBJ that day since I didn't have enough $$$. She demanded $2. 0 for full service. Sheesh! So expensive! So I didn't do full service. Just CBJ for $1. 2.

I appreciate your report and the detail - very honest and thorough.

Having said that - you got ripped off. $120 on top of the house fee for a CBJ sucks (pun intended). In the past, I've paid that for FS. In fact, my first experience a couple years back was .6 for the door and $ for the tip for everything.

Your experiences in the other states mentioned were closer to what you should pay.

ci-traveler

Peter_Girth
06-14-08, 15:05
Having said that - you got ripped off.

Totally. You really did get ripped off. Sorry.

While on the subject, has anyone paid a visit to the Exercise and Massage place down the road from JJ lately?? I have driven by a few times and seen the "open" sign lit but have not had the occasion to stop. And the lights are still on at the old Bakery location too, but I have never seen any cars there.

Turk1
06-15-08, 15:59
Totally. You really did get ripped off. Sorry.

While on the subject, has anyone paid a visit to the Exercise and Massage place down the road from JJ lately?? I have driven by a few times and seen the "open" sign lit but have not had the occasion to stop. And the lights are still on at the old Bakery location too, but I have never seen any cars there.

Have been by both of those and have never seen a patron car at either. How do they stay in business?

I agree with you - $.20 is crazy for CBJ only at JJ. Never paid more that $.20 for FS

Carmel Monger
06-15-08, 18:07
Have been by both of those and have never seen a patron car at either. How do they stay in business?

I agree with you - $.20 is crazy for CBJ only at JJ. Never paid more that $.20 for FSHave you been to JJ? Maybe this girl who serviced me is a new girl?

I feel really really upset that I had to pay $.2 for CBJ on top of .6 1-hour house fee, now that you guys pointed it out to me. *thumbs down*

I probably will not go back to JJ.

Voodoo Chile
06-21-08, 16:28

Gentlemen,

The Exercise and Massage place (Majestic) is still open, but Linda has had trouble keeping girls. Usually she is alone, and if she knows and likes you, she will invite you in for a massage and HJ. Don't expect anything else. Her massages are excellent. If she does not know you, she will probably send you away. However, if you do want to get to know her, just tell her you only want a massage, and be charming. Maybe she will offer HJ on the flip. If not, maybe on the repeat visit.

The old bakery is always open, but sometimes only the old mamasan is there. Was there a couple of weeks ago when a girl was present. Maybe late 30's and chubby. OK service, but not worth $$ for FS.

Voodoo

Turk1
06-23-08, 19:29
Have you been to JJ? Maybe this girl who serviced me is a new girl?

I feel really really upset that I had to pay $.2 for CBJ on top of .6 1-hour house fee, now that you guys pointed it out to me. *thumbs down*

I probably will not go back to JJ.

I always put my donation on the table for "eveything" and am prepared to walk and do not take any more money than I am willing to spend. This has worked so far. If you are a regular or appear to be then this is usually accepted.

TOFTT and try again.

Degoofdapoon
07-25-08, 20:03
I went by the place by carters lumber that has the security fence. Only saw older asian lady? Anyone ever been and where is the old bakery. Oh and does the joe jin no longer have a sign?

hairyguy
07-31-08, 23:24
I went by the place by carters lumber that has the security fence. Only saw older asian lady? Anyone ever been and where is the old bakery. Oh and does the joe jin no longer have a sign?Got news for ya - the one by Carter Lumber IS the old bakery. Joe Jin is a much better place to play. Not much of a sign, but they are on the west side of Route One (Georgetown Road) directly across the street from Grossburgers only a mile or two south of I-74.

Degoofdapoon
08-01-08, 19:40
Joe jin doesnt have a fence. Makes me nervous. LOL. The massage and exercise place does though so which one is better and has better service and value.

ButtRaider
08-04-08, 12:33
I recommend Joe Jin. I haven't been in a year or so.

Anyone know how many girls working and have current names?

Thanks,

BR

ButtRaider
08-05-08, 18:26
Went to JJ today. I haven't been in about a year. There was a new mamasan. Nancy came to my room. I think she was the only choice. She was decent looking and very sexy. Decent massage and good time.

Indyguy69
08-09-08, 12:51
Went to JJ today. I haven't been in about a year. There was a new mamasan. Nancy came to my room. I think she was the only choice. She was decent looking and very sexy. Decent massage and good time.Can you PM me with a little more details. The ride isn't too far depending on the girl. Was she white, black, asian, etc and how old? Thx

Degoofdapoon
08-09-08, 19:31
You guys are awesome. What are the current rates? What should I ask for? How much should I be prepared to pay? I'm new to this thanks.

ButtRaider
08-10-08, 14:36
.6 at the door to the mamasan. Be prepared to pay 1. 5 for FS and incrementally down from there. I'm guessing. 8 for CBJ. Never just had that.

BR

ButtRaider
08-16-08, 09:16
Can you PM me with a little more details. The ride isn't too far depending on the girl. Was she white, black, asian, etc and how old? ThxShe was asian. JJ is an AMP.

BR

ButtRaider
08-22-08, 23:05
Did you ever try out JJ? I haven't seen you post or heard from you since. Let us know. I'm sure the girls have changed. Interested in new names and descriptions.

BR

Bill R
08-28-08, 06:53
I was passing through on Wednesday and decided to stop. Mama san answers the door and asks if I have been there before. I said no. She put me in the room and after about 5 minutes Nancy came in. Again, Nancy is about 5'6" and 125-130 lbs. My guess on age is ~45-48. Reasonably attractive.

Excellent TS. She took her time and nearly gave a full massage there. Back in the room she started with the ligh touch. She the asks if I wanted a korean girlfriend. I said "Sure" and she held out her hand. I handed her $100. She said $40 more. I said that I didn't have it. She said "OK".

Proceeded first standing from behind. She positioned herself so that we were visible in the mirror. "see, see, Sexy, Sexy!" We then went to the massage table for mish. I think I was slow so then she DFK. I didn't last long after that. I would definitely give her a GFE except that she kept saying, "I like you. I love you".

Anyway, pretty decent experience. One thing I kept thinking about is that I would swear that I've seen the Mama san someplace before. I'm thinkin that she was either at Gunnison Spa or the AMP that was in Bartlett out Lake St.

Ralph Alton
08-31-08, 19:35
Yeah, I've been getting this "I love you" s**t from other AMPs lately. I guess they think this is their idea of a turn on... Turns me off like too many "ooh baby"'s. Oh well, hope the rest of the experience was good.

Lafayette Joe
09-05-08, 23:39
Couple weeks ago decided to head over to goto JJ, I moved to Michigan a few years ago and am just back in the area. I've been reading the board for years but haven't posted much. Anyway, too long since I visited I missed JJ and drove right by it. Ended up down at the old bakery. I was met by a late 30's chubby girl maybe the same one Voodoo mentioned a few months ago. Stripped laid out tip on table, got the full hour and .6 tip. Went to TS it was COLD. Talk about not helping the mood. Got back to the room had a pretty good massage. It had been a long day and I needed that. On the flip rub down keeps going for a bit, then she asks massage or finish? I said finish for the .6 all she would offer was HJ I was hoping for CBJ. Over all total time was about 35min maybe I should have just said massage. Kinda disappointing visit but then I always did get better service at JJ. I think I'll make it back over in a couple months and not go so far south next time.

Carmel Monger
09-08-08, 02:07
I had the "urge" to drive all the way out to Danville to visit JJ again this past weekend.

I just ate the "boring" AMPs here in Indianapolis. They only offer limited menus. Of if not boring, they're too pricey and the girls are average.

So I took the long trek out to JJ and saw my lovely sweetheart again. Her name is Ru.

I saw her back in April when I first visited JJ.

Paid. 4 for 1/2 hour service to mamasan and did FS with Ru. I had a great time.

After she siphoned my little johnny, she gave me TS. The water was a little bit hot, but comfortable.

I will go back maybe in a month or so. Woot! =)

PM me if you have any questions.

ButtRaider
09-08-08, 17:42
I have never had the table shower second.

They always take me to the table shower first and then back to the room for the massage.

BR

Carmel Monger
09-09-08, 01:18
I have never had the table shower second.

They always take me to the table shower first and then back to the room for the massage.

BRWell this time around, I only did the 1/2 hour option.

So we just went straight to the good ol' play, then I wanted her to give me a good wash down.

Plus I really did shower prior to going to JJ this weekend, after working out at the gym. So I didn't think it was necessary to shower and waste time in the beginning.

Frizzle1
10-05-08, 06:39
I'm a noob interested in the Joejin in Danville, but wondering how clean it is. I've been told it's the best of the three spots, but I've heard some things from local buddies there. Any info about the parlor, girls, or prices would be greatly appreciated.

Bee Sure Man
10-08-08, 19:14
Made a trip to Jo-Jin last month after having not visited there in about 6 months or so because of below average table showers and massages. Had read some posts about new providers and thought I would stop in and try some new blood.

Of course when I stopped Ruby was there, who I have seen a couple of times in past years. Had session with her which was OK. Table shower did not provide enough stimulation to sensitive areas and massage was average. If I knew I would be seeing her I likely would have passed.

I think JJ is above average in cleanliness based on my experience.

Poon Dego
10-09-08, 16:48
Went to exercise and massage. Got half hour lady was iffy about letting me in. Had great massage nice talk was nude but no extras. Was told to make an appointment for longer service. Does that mean extras. Or what do I need to say or do to get them? Don't wanna go to JJ or bakery.

Ralph Alton
11-10-08, 00:37
Have passed on Joe-Jin every time because of the parking lot. Too public from all I can see. Is there a back entrance or parking area?

Turk1
11-20-08, 18:11
Stopped by in the AM and was told to come back later since only one girl available and she just started session.

Was on my way to job so I did swing by on the way back in the PM since I saw no cars in lot. New girl started a few weeks ago - think her name was Candy. She was a little thick but not heavy, guess a 34C, and mid 30's.

Shower was OK and session was average with DATY with her big O and then CBJ and CFS standing. Standard $.2 fee offered and moderate upsell effort but stood my ground and she accepted.

OK time, but will not repeat until new girl reported and hopefully more than one.

Indyguy69
11-21-08, 18:19
I haven't tried it yet as my business has taken me both South (Louisville) and NE (Warren) so I've been able to keep entertained. We had a nice one here in Indy that bolted for Chicago and I've been trying to reconnect with her but have not found anyone with her digits up there. She was outstanding. The one in Louisville is not as pretty as the ones in Warren but 1/2 the price for nearly double the service. Have to like that aspect of the current economy.

Did you ever try out JJ? I haven't seen you post or heard from you since. Let us know. I'm sure the girls have changed. Interested in new names and descriptions.

BR

Turk1
02-20-09, 13:40
Any new girls at JJ? Not one post since December! Is it that poor?

Bumble Bee
03-06-09, 10:15
JJ short on girls.

I saw Sunny last nite very good TS, ok massage and more.

Etchi Jin
04-11-09, 23:58
It seems like JJ has got a new girl named April. 40+ in her age, not too attractive on her face, but well maintained body and excellent service.

Turk1
04-22-09, 17:31
Thanks for the posts and update! They had started advertising again in the paper, so I assumed they must have finally added a new girl.

Turk1
07-16-09, 12:35
Visited last month and the same late 30's/ 40 yr old was still there. A younger better looking girl answered the door. I inquired if she was available, but she said she only collected the door fee. Maybe she was in training??

Has any one been more recently to see if a new girl has arrived? If not, will not revisit until that happens.

Etchi Jin
09-07-09, 13:03
I went there last week. There was a girl name Miki. Probably half Korean and half Japanese in ther mid 40's. Short and a bit chubby, and her skin is a bit too tanned form me. Medium size breast with no implant, which I personal prefer to huge implants. Ok service, though not too excellent.

It seems like at this place they have only one girl at each time, and they replace the girl every 3 months or so. I don't know where the old girls have gone.

Turk1
11-12-09, 12:42
3 months and no reports - must still be MIki only @ JJ. Can anyone report on new talent, if any?
The last time I drove by there was a for sale sign out.

Etchi Jin
11-12-09, 17:14
3 months and no reports - must still be MIki only @ JJ. Can anyone report on new talent, if any?

The last time I drove by there was a for sale sign out.I went to JJ a couple of weeks ago. There was another girl, whose name I forgot. A bit chubby with big implants but decent service. Definitely worth the money. We should keep going there, and they will hire more girls in the future.

Turk1
11-17-09, 11:40
I went to JJ a couple of weeks ago. There was another girl, whose name I forgot. A bit chubby with big implants but decent service. Definitely worth the money. We should keep going there, and they will hire more girls in the future.

Thanks for the update - may need to revisit now instead of traveling to other locations.

Bee Sure Man
01-07-10, 09:39
Any updates on current providers at JJ. I used to be a somewhat frequent visitor when they had a choice of providers and in my opinion much better. Since I don't visit frequently, I really don't know much about the ladies available
and each time I do stop, the experience is uncertain. This board is my only clue when a good provider may be available and it has been very inactive the last couple of years.

BSM

Turk1
01-12-10, 16:02
Any updates on current providers at JJ. I used to be a somewhat frequent visitor when they had a choice of providers and in my opinion much better. Since I don't visit frequently, I really don't know much about the ladies available
and each time I do stop, the experience is uncertain. This board is my only clue when a good provider may be available and it has been very inactive the last couple of years.

BSM

I have not been to JJ in some time since I have chosen to frequent Bloomington where their are alternatives with multiple providers at each.

Better than the single at JJ, unless they have changed. You are correct this thread is pretty dead.

Turk1
06-04-10, 14:48
Any new staff yet? Last time their was just a single and if she was busy mama told you to come back in an hour! Big turn off if you go out of your way to visit.

Any reports would be appreciated.

Turk1
07-16-10, 17:39
I TOFTT this week at JoeJin - what a disappointment. Only a new single provider who appears to be 40+ with natural flab everywhere. I thought she was the mamasan when I paid the door fee, otherwise I would have left right then!

Rating = Avoid

Dreamin time
08-18-10, 14:42
Same as it ever was. Decent massage by mamasan/therapist. Did get a stand up shower out of the deal, with her washing me. She stayed clothed.

Nice enough massage, nothing extra, nothing offered.

Moparman
09-16-10, 22:58
I see that Jj is advertising on CL recently, I wonder if there's anyone new there yet. I don't think I've ever known of that place to have more than 2 girls at a time. (mama not included) but mostly only 1. Still, I am a fan of the table shower and sauna, wish more places around Indy had them.

Brian Went
10-11-10, 21:02
Like others, I am looking to see how the talent is currently? I thought about stopping by on my way to Iowa on Friday.

Etchi Jin
11-30-10, 22:10
I went to JJ a couple of times in the past two months. Each time, a different girl. They claim to be 28 but probably both of them are around 35. Good massage, and nice service. $$ for FS. But it seems like they started to have better girls than before.

Also I noticed that the mamasan has changed.

Turk1
01-21-11, 16:08
They are advertising again for a "Grand Opening". Must be new staff again

Ferreal1
01-28-11, 11:11
Had a sudden trip to Decatur, IL, come up. Didn't make it to Bloomington, IL, but did make a stop at Joe Jin in Danville.

Two workers, not young, but not unnattractive, lets say 6/10, therapist had huge naturals, and service was better, and more relaxed than my most recent Indy experiences, which, due to circumstances beyond my control, haven't been very recent. I've seen better talent here, but its been a couple years for that talent, and I haven't stopped in here since sometime last year. Although I'd prefer a younger therapist, overall service and attitude make this a stop I'd make again if I found myself going West on I-74 with some extra time on my hands.

1/2 hour, table shower, sauna, not a bad massage, BBBJ, $100. FS available.

Would love to see this level of service in Indy or closer to where I am.

Fred C
02-21-11, 14:11
I had not been in since 2007 and my last experience although full in nature left something to be desired aesthetically.

Stopped in last month and was pleasantly surprised to meet Coffee? She said she was new from LA. She was taller than most AMP girls about 5'7" slim, with large natural chest. Probably about 35-40 years old.

Nice table shower, great massage, handshake w / o any negotiation and her nude and unlimited access to the goodies.

Total. 9, .7 door and. 2 tip.

Funny thing is as she was helping me dress she asked me several times if I had a Korean girlfriend.

Moparman
03-16-11, 21:44
Stopped by a few weeks ago, saw "Y*". As others have said a little older than preferred but overall was great service. Massage was pretty good. Table shower was standard, but good. Personally I liked that the sauna was good and hot this time, not just a little warm. Flip was great, but I am a little annoyed, I miscounted when giving the tip and accidently gave. 2 more than agreed, didn't notice 'til later, and she sure didn't correct me. Oh well. All in all, .6 door, + $.4 tip (+.2 my bad) I left relaxed and happy.

Barney
05-31-11, 23:49
Stopped by a few weeks ago, saw "Y*". .............. Oh well. All in all, .6 door, + $.4 tip (+.2 my bad) I left relaxed and happy.$.4 tip that's 140 right? Going on trip & was going to stop. Not sure now. Went to my local spot today. .5 for 45 minutes. Got some BBBJ then cfs but no nut. Pulled cover with a BBBJCIM. .5 tip total 100. Great time.

Turk1
07-15-11, 12:24
No reports in 3 months! WOW! Help out with an update?

May have to go on to B / N since there is no JJ update. At least in B / N you do not have to guess as to status of MP.

Hotwad
09-29-11, 22:14
I was going south on rt. 1 from I-74 so I decided to stop by JJ. The light was on but the open sign was not and the door was locked. Are they still open or were they closed to watch the bears-packers game? (LOL)

Ball Park
09-30-11, 12:17
I was going south on rt. 1 from I-74 so I decided to stop by JJ. The light was on but the open sign was not and the door was locked. Are they still open or were they closed to watch the bears-packers game? (LOL)Yeah. I finally have "free" time and was going to head there tomorrow from Lafayette (IN). Please say it's not closed!

Ball Park
10-01-11, 23:27
Went tonight and saw "Andie". Early 30s. Real nice man made boobs. Normal good time was had.

Phillyboy75
10-18-11, 17:37
Headed to Danville this week. Love the AMP's but I've never been to JJ. One of the postings mentioned massages done in the nude. Is that true? Around here we have rub and a handshake only, & getting any bare skin during your rub takes a whole lot of persuading. And at the FS AMP's it takes a whole lotta tipping.

Ferreal1
10-18-11, 20:43
Headed to Danville this week. Love the AMP's but I've never been to JJ. One of the postings mentioned massages done in the nude. Is that true? Around here we have rub and a handshake only, & getting any bare skin during your rub takes a whole lot of persuading. And at the FS AMP's it takes a whole lotta tipping.Its true, just ask, well worth the stop.

Phillyboy75
10-24-11, 10:47
Its true, just ask, well worth the stop.I did and it was definitely worth the stop.

Has anyone tried the massage place about a mile past JJ on Georgetown? Listed in the YP as Swedish Massage, but I called and the nice lady who answered must have been from the Chinatown section of Stockholm.

NightCap424
10-25-11, 17:56
Took a drive to Danville this afternoon which sounds very similar to previous dreams here. Parked in the cosmetology school around the corner at the light and walked a bit. 3 working that I counted, another dreamer already there. .4 at the door for hh massage, took my ts with some nice soaking. The ts was interrupted briefly by another lady in the dream. Sat in the sauna for a few minutes to dry off with basic mags. Massage was 5/10 with some wandering before flip. After flip, the lady in the dream shrugged her shoulders as I mentioned HE to the dream. Tipped. 4 for hjhe while I took a tour through the hills looking like C's. Never got provider's name but then again that's why dreams keep you coming back.

PM for more details.

Voodoo Chile
10-27-11, 23:36
I did and it was definitely worth the stop.

Has anyone tried the massage place about a mile past JJ on Georgetown? Listed in the YP as Swedish Massage, but I called and the nice lady who answered must have been from the Chinatown section of Stockholm.Think you are referring to what is often called the Exercise and Massage facility. Linda is older but will give you about the best massage available at an AMP. HS available but nothing else on the menu. She occasionally has help working but not often. When others girls are there, the menu becomes more varied.

Voodoo

Phillyboy75
12-22-11, 10:41
Boy talk about TOFTT. I imagined that I went to the little place on the southern edge of Westville just to check it out. It is listed in the phonebook as Swedish Massage but the only sign on the building is just Massage. Was greeted by a little a little troll of a woman walking with a cane who I hoped was just the Mamasan, but she was the only one working. Could of turned and ran but I was committed to seeing what happened. Massage was about 5 minutes of light rubbing my back followed by BBBJCOF. The whole time there was constant whining to give her more money. Did have table shower to clean up. Obviously I should have politely excused myself and left once I saw what was happening, but wasn't thinking with the big head. One of those deals where I drove away saying to myself What the heck is wrong with you? Oh well live and learn.

Member #4133
02-11-12, 16:52
I had a dream today that I had the day off, so I used a little of my well deserved tax refund at JJ's. This was my first time there, so I really didn't know what to expect. I was greeted at the door by a short Korean lady. I wanted the hour so I gave her. 6. The same lady that took my house fee gave me my table shower. The table shower was ok. I thought the water was a little too hot, but I would rather it be too hot than cold. The table shower was standard. Washed the back, and on the flip, gave the southern region a little attention. After the TS, went to the dry sauna. I guess they have taken all of the dirty magazines out of there that I have read on other post because there were only a few magazines only offering celebrity gossip.

Anyways, went back to the room and this is where is started to suck. A different girl came in to do massage. I was hoping for same one who gave me shower. The massage was horrible. Only light finger rubbing. The rubbing of the back lasted not even 10 minutes. As soon as she asked me to flip, she asked what I wanted. I gave her $ and she only offered BBBJ. So she started off doing a good job, and theh she flips herself on top of me and puts her crouch in my face so I had no choice but to DATY. Once that sharted, the BBBJ turned into an ultrasonic HJ which made me fire the rocket in 2 minutes. It was a horrible 45 minute dream that I had, more of a nightmare actually. So, I woke up very disappointed. I doubt that I will have that same dream again.

NightCap424
03-01-12, 19:43
Dreaming of a visit this weekend that I'll share. Stay tuned

Lafayette Joe
03-23-12, 20:55
Stopped by JJ a few days ago. 7/10 TS 6/10 massage 8/10 hjhe. Still the place I remember even though it had been a few years since I visited.

NightCap424
04-02-12, 21:23
Stopped by JJ a few days ago. 7/10 TS 6/10 massage 8/10 hjhe. Still the place I remember even though it had been a few years since I visited.Always loved the TSatJJ. My last visit wasn't great so I'm sure I'll try again. What was your provider like / looks?

Hobbiest123
04-26-12, 11:37
Going to be passing thru and planning a stop at JJ. How are the providers these days? Haven't been in 6 months, but the last visit was decent. Is there a prefered time to stop in for good service?

Hobbiest123
05-29-12, 12:03
No new reports in the area?

Hotwad
06-04-12, 21:28
Exited I-74 and went south. I put a piece of metal over the gps receiver and parked the truck at JJ. I was greeted by mamasan and taken to a room. I thought see was going to do me before I got my hat off. She felt where she wanted to (I could hardly say no) and she said a therapist would be in soon. The therapist was about 30 (candy was her name). She gave me a ts. Good shower covering all areas but not impressive, just cleansing. Same for massage. Massaged all over but not firm enough for my tastes. After the flip things changed, felt like prom night years ago. Left satisfied from the last half.

RedLake40
06-13-12, 00:41
Had a run a few days back brought the Danville area, so I thought I would check the place out for myself. The overall. Place is about a 5, but the TS makes up for it.

Apsa took me back, gave a good wash and a fairly extensive rub. After some negotiation, she made sure the massage ended well. Total damage was $.2, left happy.

It was an alright experience, nothing amazing though.

Red

Member #2324
07-03-12, 04:40
I have some time off work looking to get a good message. How is joejin doing these days? I'm kind of turned off my normal Indy routine and thinking a road trip could be good.

Southernbred
08-07-12, 01:41
I have some time off work looking to get a good message. How is joejin doing these days? I'm kind of turned off my normal Indy routine and thinking a road trip could be good.I'm from Indy and travel through IL sometimes for work. I was at JJ about 6 months ago but forgot to post the experience. It is still about the same that you read on the posts here. My session ended with some time to spare so she gave me a HJ after the FS. I love being happy twice in a session. If you warn up to them you may be able to ask for it.

Hotwad
08-19-12, 19:37
I stopped in a JJ last Fri. Early. Two providers, Candy and Angie, both middle age with middle age build. Got Candy. She gave me the best shower I ever had, even between my fingers and toes. I had the cleanest a_ s in the county. Why do they wash that first and then want to do your face? Anyway, that was the best, everything else was just average. Good massage, found sore muscles I did not know I had. But from the flip on, again just average. Left better than I came in, had better, had worse.

Phillyboy75
03-31-13, 10:08
Passed through Danville last week. After striking out with a couple of BP options, I stopped at the place in Westville that used to just say exercise and massage on the sign. It's now called Majestic. Had massage by Lee, late 30's, nice body but average face. Great attitude though, good English and lots of teasing. Massage was pretty good. Flip was very nice with CBJ with her stripped down to a thong. FS may have been on the menu had I been carrying more funds, but I wasn't expecting extras here. Spent. 6 at the door and $ for the tip. Probably need to learn to negotiate better.

Jammin 2
08-05-13, 23:30
Passed through Danville last week. After striking out with a couple of BP options, I stopped at the place in Westville that used to just say exercise and massage on the sign. It's now called Majestic. Had massage by Lee, late 30's, nice body but average face. Great attitude though, good English and lots of teasing. Massage was pretty good. Flip was very nice with CBJ with her stripped down to a thong. FS may have been on the menu had I been carrying more funds, but I wasn't expecting extras here. Spent. 6 at the door and $ for the tip. Probably need to learn to negotiate better.Yes, FS can be had for $. I stopped into Westville at the southern most location (Swedish massage). I was greeted by a slightly chunky Korean lady, mid-40's age. But a very good massage and friendly. Lots of teasing, followed by CBJ and then finished with RCG.

Does anyone know how it compares to the exercise place or JoeJin?

Haven't seen a report recently.

Etchi Jin
12-08-13, 00:39
I went to JJ recently.

As usual, $60 at the door and additional $140 for FS. Had a nice time there.

NightCap424
12-09-13, 17:18
I went to JJ recently.

As usual, $60 at the door and additional $140 for FS. Had a nice time there.To clarify, $$ for all?

Etchi Jin
12-09-13, 17:39
To clarify, $$ for all?Yes, $$ for all. I had a nice time with nice table shower and massage.

NightCap424
05-20-14, 15:26
Still up & kicking? Haven't heard much & curious if 45 min drive is still worth it...

Hotwad
08-16-14, 11:01
Went into JJ. Provider wanted the whole Jackson family. Got a poor massage, declined emptying out the bank account for extras, she asked for a tip for the massage, I got dressed and left. Will not return until new provider comes.

Loves to Eat
10-21-14, 19:34
Stopped by a couple of times recently. Provider is a little older, but she has a pretty nice little body and wears a top that showcases a great rack with some great cleavage that makes you want to dream in Russian. An OK table shower and a very good massage by AMP standards, but at the flip she only really offered an HJ for. 6. She wouldn't even show the girls during the HJ. I passed. Thought I might have better luck on the second visit, but no change. Like Hotwad, I will not return until I hear of another provider.

Jv Money
10-29-14, 16:31
Stopped by a couple of times recently. Provider is a little older, but she has a pretty nice little body and wears a top that showcases a great rack with some great cleavage that makes you want to dream in Russian. An OK table shower and a very good massage by AMP standards, but at the flip she only really offered an HJ for. 6. She wouldn't even show the girls during the HJ. I passed. Thought I might have better luck on the second visit, but no change. Like Hotwad, I will not return until I hear of another provider.That's really terrible because I always get good service in there.

Hotwad
01-28-15, 23:44
I went by Joe Jin Sunday, usually a non-busy day. Three vehicles were in the lot. Came back an hour later, three different cars were in the lot so I went to Westville. Only one provider on Sunday and massage was good but the extras were almost virginal. Left and went by JJ and two more vehicles were in lot. Is there a new, hot provider at JJ?

Hotwad
02-06-15, 00:51
I finally went in JJ. Asked about the cars and I guess it was a famiy / friend gathering that day. Massage was good, everythings else was average, even MT.

Member #5111
05-11-15, 09:39
Stoped into JJ Friday morning around 930. MMS was sweeping outside when I pulled in. . 6 door fee, as I was getting undressed for the TS she took off her housecoat and revealed a fun outfit, shaking her ts at me. Thorough and playful TS. Massage was more light touch than I'm used to, I did ask her to press harder but same results. LOT of teasing, flip and no issues or haggles. One of the ts somehow came free during the process. Oops. $. 2 total damage. If I'm back in that area soon I will definitely go back.

SexInSTL
06-11-15, 23:06
I went by Joe Jin Sunday, usually a non-busy day. Three vehicles were in the lot. Came back an hour later, three different cars were in the lot so I went to Westville. Only one provider on Sunday and massage was good but the extras were almost virginal. Left and went by JJ and two more vehicles were in lot. Is there a new, hot provider at JJ?Really? I had a dream I went there Sunday night, and was worried the old mamasan was going to be the one doing the massage, as she even gave me the table shower, but no, it was 'Sandy', a 30/40's oriental with blonde hair, tight body, bolt on's. GFE, DATY, BBBJ, AR, FS. Good time!

Voodoo Chile
06-17-15, 23:22
Really? I had a dream I went there Sunday night, and was worried the old mamasan was going to be the one doing the massage, as she even gave me the table shower, but no, it was 'Sandy', a 30/40's oriental with blonde hair, tight body, bolt on's. GFE, DATY, BBBJ, AR, FS. Good time!Sounds like the Sandy that was at the old bakery a while back. Only saw her once but she was a great time. In her younger days she was a stripper at Hollywood in Washington Park.

Voodoo.

Hotwad
07-06-15, 18:21
I was afraid to stop at jj because I thought the two old providers were still there so I went on to Westville. Took awhile before they answered the door. Mamason took me to my room and my money. I thought she was going to do the massage and I didn't know if I could get out the locked door or should just jump thru the window. A 30 ish therapist brought me my change and said let's shower. Blonde, odd for an oriental. She got naked with me and wow what a shower except why do they wash your ass and then your face with the same washcloth? Good shower, good massage, good extras. Told me young guys or very endowed get only massage, to be gentle or it was over. Highly recomended. Blonde, thin, and small in the right place.

Prometheus1324
08-19-15, 17:27
I was afraid to stop at jj because I thought the two old providers were still there so I went on to Westville. Took awhile before they answered the door. Mamason took me to my room and my money. I thought she was going to do the massage and I didn't know if I could get out the locked door or should just jump thru the window. A 30 ish therapist brought me my change and said let's shower. Blonde, odd for an oriental. She got naked with me and wow what a shower except why do they wash your ass and then your face with the same washcloth? Good shower, good massage, good extras. Told me young guys or very endowed get only massage, to be gentle or it was over. Highly recomended. Blonde, thin, and small in the right place.How long was your session? How much did you pay her? Tips?

Hotwad
08-21-15, 23:26
That time with tips was $$ but I was there 75 minutes. Since then, mamasan has left and a new girl about 30 something arrived. She is just average, but a four hand massage it available.

Her name is Coco I think, but I recomend Suzy the blonde. She has never had any kids so she is a real squeezer.

Prometheus4321
08-22-15, 20:20
That time with tips was $$ but I was there 75 minutes. Since then, mamasan has left and a new girl about 30 something arrived. She is just average, but a four hand massage it available.

Her name is Coco I think, but I recomend Suzy the blonde. She has never had any kids so she is a real squeezer.Thank you hotwad. I am not into FS. Yet. I am looking for a happy ending and being a beginner, I would like to go with 30 minutes with the right MT and then step it up after couple of visits. Your info is much appreciated.

Jammin 2
08-30-15, 23:52
Went to Danville to try out Exercise, but they are closed on Sundays. Since I already drove the hour, stopped by JJ. Mamasan was nice, but she looks younger than the provider. Got a good table shower, followed by an awful massage. On the flip signaled for HE and got it with limited roaming. I won't return as the lady is simply too old. Probably mid 50's. Damage was standar 0. 6 for house and 0. 4 for provided. A few years back they at least had some women with rockin' bods.

DavidStrong69
01-07-16, 00:33
What's the better spot as of late?

JohnnyD3131
07-10-16, 04:15
I went on rubmaps and I saw several different places in Danville / Westville. I went to a place that just says "massage" on the door and it looked kinda run down. The ladies inside were pretty old. Which place is sweedish, and which is JoeJin, and did I go to either of the two, or just some random one.

John B Tipton
09-06-16, 20:46
... I saw several different places in Danville / Westville. The sinage and the references here and on other boards are sometimes vague. Somebody please correct if I'm mistaken.

All are on the W side of the road. North to south:

Joe Jin is 2442 Georgetown Rd (about the 3rd parking lot and of intersection at Hegeler. Not on a corner. Has a big sign. Web ad is worthless.

Swedish Massage at NE corner of Lyons Rd. I have received an unfriendly reception at the door here and moved on.

"Exercise and Massage" appears to be a former name, 1702 S State Street Westville. (There is an exercise bike inside though.) Confusingly, it too is / was often called Swedish Massage on BP. Going S, start looking after passing the DQ on the right. Look for a prominent sign flesh-tone with red letters above a plain wood fence. Sandy and Hannah have worked there.

Wenger
10-29-16, 07:22
So I'm going to be in Danville for about 2 weeks and was wondering if anyone can recommend any of the 3 spots on here, or if there's anywhere else in the area available for relaxation.

Thanks,

-w.

Wenger
11-15-16, 08:13
So I'm going to be in Danville for about 2 weeks and was wondering if anyone can recommend any of the 3 spots on here, or if there's anywhere else in the area available for relaxation.

Thanks,

-w.Obvious this thread's pretty dead. Only had time for one visit with work being so busy so tried Joe Jin. Had a nice time with Candy, early 40's MILF slightly thick with a beautiful round ass. TS was very good, massage was better than I expected and the flip was quite enjoyable. Paid what I expected to going in, and will definitely go back if I'm in the area again.

-w.

Ferreal1
11-27-16, 10:44
Here is my review for the three in Danville. Not all are recent, so take them how you will.

I used to stop at Joe Jin when rolling through, and they used to roll new providers between visits. They had the same mamasan who recognized me on my infrequent stops, but the last few times I stopped, it was the same provider. Always a Sauna, Shower, and decent massage with an open menu, but the providers used to be younger, as did I.

The next place south "swedish massage" I got a 30 minute from the provider, I think she may have been insane, drunk or stoned, had me worried for my equipment at one point. Granted, it was a late stop on a Saturday night, but yeah, I won't be going back.

Heading further south of Westfield, to the Massage and Exercise place. Attractive friendly but not really young but enthusiastic providers, don't know what the turnover rate is, I haven't stopped by too often. Wide open menu, Sauna, Shower, nice rooms, good massage and standard prices for extras.

I'd write more, but like Wenger said, this looks like a dead thread.

SpaSeeker
12-02-16, 16:04
Here is my review for the three in Danville. Not all are recent, so take them how you will.

I used to stop at Joe Jin when rolling through, and they used to roll new providers between visits. They had the same mamasan who recognized me on my infrequent stops, but the last few times I stopped, it was the same provider. Always a Sauna, Shower, and decent massage with an open menu, but the providers used to be younger, as did I.

The next place south "swedish massage" I got a 30 minute from the provider, I think she may have been insane, drunk or stoned, had me worried for my equipment at one point. Granted, it was a late stop on a Saturday night, but yeah, I won't be going back.

Heading further south of Westfield, to the Massage and Exercise place. Attractive friendly but not really young but enthusiastic providers, don't know what the turnover rate is, I haven't stopped by too often. Wide open menu, Sauna, Shower, nice rooms, good massage and standard prices for extras.

I'd write more, but like Wenger said, this looks like a dead thread.I appreciate the review. When I travel down that way, it's nice to have some idea of what is available. Thanks.

YoungJMan
02-01-17, 13:48
I know a few people have commented that the thread is dead here. I would incourage everyone to still try and post. I don't make it to Danville often but it's nice to have a few reviews. If I make it up there I will try one and post my findings. You never know when a review on here will help someone make the right call on where to go and get the massage of their dreams.

Wenger
03-01-17, 07:31
Was in Danville recently and stopped by Swedish. Was definitely the best of the options in the area and will be back next time I'm down there. Don't stop by if you're looking for young girls, but age and experience definitely are a benefit.

-w.

Buzzy 1
04-30-17, 22:24
Had some time a cpl weeks back so thought I would drive over and check things out. I chose the second place to go. Older woman answered door said she was only one there as other woman had stepped out for a bit. No other cars in lot when I had pulled it. She acted real leary at first but warmed up a bit as time went on. An ok massage, standard finish. Nothing great. Will try one of the others next trip over. I had been to the last one several yrs back, had a much better visit there at that time but as we know they change often so will see when get there.

Relax50
05-26-17, 17:23
Passing through, visited the AMP on the south end of Westville. Address matches Swedish on BP. TS, sauna, full menu, as reported by others. Dyed blonde, don't remember her name. "Standard" tip for the service provided without any argument. Chicago area MT's have been trying to negotiate higher tips more and more-- not the case here. Unrushed. Thanks to Ferreal1 and others for the helpful intel. TOFTT when traveling is never a good thing.

Ferreal1
06-09-17, 08:25
Stopped by they Massage and Exercise place just south of Westville a couple weeks ago. Great friendly and experienced therapist. Until I hear of younger women transferring in to Joe Jin or the other place there at Georgetown, This will be my regular stop. Sandy is friendly, talkative, and non-rusted. Would have had more than an hour on the clock, but someone else rang in and asked for Sandy right at the end of my hour. If that was one of you folks (May 19, around 1130), thanks for nothin'! Found out Sandy (the blond) likes working the day shift, and the other girl (dunno her) takes the evenings. Do I know what time those shifts are, no, I do not.

Buzzy 1
06-12-17, 20:27
Was thru there a cpl w / ends ago and decided to stop in. Sandy was working. Thin older blonde that does like to talk. LOL. During massage was rubbing back her legs when she pushed hands away and said if you want massage then no moving around or touching. Thought that was odd. Soo had a fair massage and when she was finished asked if wanted more, said no thanks. Didn't care for way she said what she did. Did leave a small tip for massage and told her I didn't mean to offend her, she said I didn't but if wanted more should have said so, this after small tip. She was rubbing on me saying she would give more but I was over it. Left and went by joes down road. Had younger small girl named sonny. Good massge, very good ending. Will repeat there.

Peter North 9
06-13-17, 14:50
Was thru there a cpl w / ends ago and decided to stop in. Sandy was working. Thin older blonde that does like to talk. LOL. During massage was rubbing back her legs when she pushed hands away and said if you want massage then no moving around or touching. Thought that was odd. Soo had a fair massage and when she was finished asked if wanted more, said no thanks. Didn't care for way she said what she did. Did leave a small tip for massage and told her I didn't mean to offend her, she said I didn't but if wanted more should have said so, this after small tip. She was rubbing on me saying she would give more but I was over it. Left and went by joes down road. Had younger small girl named sonny. Good massge, very good ending. Will repeat there.Through my experience, I have found that some of these AMP girls would just rather get down to business. Giving a massage can be a lot more work than the fun stuff, and the fun stuff pays a lot better. I know Sandy from her days when she worked up in Michigan, she can be a little moody, and generally wants to get right to the point, if you know what I mean.

PN9.

Hotwad
06-17-17, 09:35
Ended up in Danville for a while so I went south on route 1. Went to JJ first and got Angie. She wanted all the money I had and I was almost to the door before she came down on price. Shower was good, but no playing, massage was average. Satisfied, but just average. New girl coming in 3 days. Still had time so I went to the one furthest south that says massage and has a fence (not Swedish on corner). Same two girls, again satisfied, but just average.

SexInSTL
07-22-17, 07:32
Ended up in Danville for a while so I went south on route 1. Went to JJ first and got Angie. She wanted all the money I had and I was almost to the door before she came down on price. Shower was good, but no playing, massage was average. Satisfied, but just average. New girl coming in 3 days. Still had time so I went to the one furthest south that says massage and has a fence (not Swedish on corner). Same two girls, again satisfied, but just average.In the area, so I stopped by to see Sandy. Always worth it. She is the best in the area.

NightOwl2548
08-19-17, 15:17
In the area, so I stopped by to see Sandy. Always worth it. She is the best in the area.Unfortunately Sandy has left for good. Don't know where she went, maybe back to Michigan where it was busier? You can read about her a few years back on the boards in Battle Creek, Jackson Michigan, and Lansing. That frozen hairsprayed 80's blond hairdo makes her fairly unique.

NightOwl2548
09-29-17, 20:09
I like the new girl at the southernmost place. Tall and good looking, full menu.

Wenger
09-30-17, 07:34
I like the new girl at the southernmost place. Tall and good looking, full menu.Good to know as I'll be down that way in a few weeks. How does she appear age wise?

-w.

NightOwl2548
09-30-17, 18:32
Good to know as I'll be down that way in a few weeks. How does she appear age wise?

-w.She's about 10 years younger than the previous two. There is supposed to be another new girl there today too, haven't seen her yet.

Hotwad
10-04-17, 20:48
I was there Sunday with you other mongers. Three or you were ahead of me and I had to wait in the back. All that anticipation lead to a little disappointment. The two girls I saw were Tina and Jennifer. Neither one was tall, both kinda short. Not bad looking, but not great. I left satisfied, but not overly.

John B Tipton
10-10-17, 17:01
I ... a little disappointment. The two girls I saw were Tina and Jennifer.Went there in the daytime. Not like previous visits before the operation changed hands. Mamasan very businesslike, not friendly which is unusual at these places. Tina not my type (sturdy, big on top, neither old nor young). Massage was a fairly long frenzy of fast-working hands, not relaxing not pleasant. I decided to leave it at that, about the second time I've ever done left early at one of these places. It prompted an interrogation as to why I was not interested in further massage etc. Overall, will not repeat until / unless I learn that management has changed again.

All this could be explained by a faltering business generating unease among the staff.

John.

Wenger
10-13-17, 06:31
Went there in the daytime. Not like previous visits before the operation changed hands. Mamasan very businesslike, not friendly which is unusual at these places. Tina not my type (sturdy, big on top, neither old nor young). Massage was a fairly long frenzy of fast-working hands, not relaxing not pleasant. I decided to leave it at that, about the second time I've ever done left early at one of these places. It prompted an interrogation as to why I was not interested in further massage etc. Overall, will not repeat until / unless I learn that management has changed again.

All this could be explained by a faltering business generating unease among the staff.

John.Unfortunately as of yesterday Tina is the only one there. I should have just left like JBT did. I was put in the sauna for 10 minutes to start, then got the the same type of service from Tina that was said in the previous post. No massage other than rubbing hands over back for a few minutes, then immediately 'what did you get last time'. About a minute of bls then cbj and into cg. After a minute of that she got tired and finished ds. She then cleaned me up and said next time more massage, very busy today. When I was getting dressed the MMS asked how everything was and I told her I paid for an hour but it hadn't even been a half. She said that it included the shower and I said I know but it still wasn't even a half. She went to look at her clock and came back with half the house fee for me. I'll be going to the other spot next time.

-w.

NightOwl2548
10-14-17, 16:45
Unfortunately as of yesterday Tina is the only one there. I should have just left like JBT did. I was put in the sauna for 10 minutes to start, then got the the same type of service from Tina that was said in the previous post. No massage other than rubbing hands over back for a few minutes, then immediately 'what did you get last time'. About a minute of bls then cbj and into cg. After a minute of that she got tired and finished ds. She then cleaned me up and said next time more massage, very busy today. When I was getting dressed the MMS asked how everything was and I told her I paid for an hour but it hadn't even been a half. She said that it included the shower and I said I know but it still wasn't even a half. She went to look at her clock and came back with half the house fee for me. I'll be going to the other spot next time.

-w.Jennifer was pretty rushed too, but I thought at least she looked pretty good. Jennifer said Sandy is in New York now. Talked to Mikki up in Lansing and she said she lost touch with Sandy a few years back when Sandy left Michigan but mentioned that Sandy is fairly nomadic.

Wenger
11-07-17, 09:02
Was back in the area and thought I'd visit JJ as Swedish was such a waste on the last trip. Was a much better decision. Visited with Cathy, got the full hour and everything I expected. She even finished up the time working on my shoulders. Only negative was that I had shaved before visiting and she sprayed rubbing alcohol on me afterwards, really don't like the burn down there.

-w.

Wenger
11-22-17, 10:19
Clear your mailbox.

-w.

NightOwl2548
11-26-17, 23:47
Unfortunately as of yesterday Tina is the only one there. I should have just left like JBT did. I was put in the sauna for 10 minutes to start, then got the the same type of service from Tina that was said in the previous post. No massage other than rubbing hands over back for a few minutes, then immediately 'what did you get last time'. About a minute of bls then cbj and into cg. After a minute of that she got tired and finished ds. She then cleaned me up and said next time more massage, very busy today. When I was getting dressed the MMS asked how everything was and I told her I paid for an hour but it hadn't even been a half. She said that it included the shower and I said I know but it still wasn't even a half. She went to look at her clock and came back with half the house fee for me. I'll be going to the other spot next time.

-w.Well that Tina is gone and there is a new younger girl Candy who was quite nice on the eyes and good service. But she said she's leaving mid Dec so it looks like the place is now one of those spas with constant turnover where you don't know who your going to get. I like it when the staff stays fairly stable like with Sandy, Candy did say she was Sandy's friend, maybe the chaos from a few months back was sort of a hasty ill planed transition, that old lady seems to be gone.

Oddjob
01-28-18, 16:39
Had a nice session with Sandy up in Michigan and got a little lowdown on what happened down your way. She was hired to run the parlor and she thought that she had a rent to purchase agreement and really liked it down there. Business was good and she had to bring on another girl to keep the customers happy. The owners saw that she was doing well and got greedy and let her go so that they could get the profits themselves. I guess that you know the results. When the place goes broke, contact Sandy and she might come back. She liked her little garden in the back.

NightOwl2548
01-29-18, 09:47
Had a nice session with Sandy up in Michigan and got a little lowdown on what happened down your way. She was hired to run the parlor and she thought that she had a rent to purchase agreement and really liked it down there. Business was good and she had to bring on another girl to keep the customers happy. The owners saw that she was doing well and got greedy and let her go so that they could get the profits themselves. I guess that you know the results. When the place goes broke, contact Sandy and she might come back. She liked her little garden in the back.Saw Sandy a few weeks ago in Battle Creek and heard the same deal. Candy went to Atlanta. Also heard Jennifer left a few weeks ago and have no idea who is there now.

John B Tipton
02-25-18, 11:24
Saw Gina and am certain of that name, having seen "Tina" there before. Very short, hair in pageboy, thick and quite flabby in the middle.

Will not repeat. If I were to use numbers like some brief posts do: Attitude 9, looks 4, skills 2.

As I left the other worker--probably younger, thinner, probably prettier--gave a come-on smile that one could say indicated some sympathy with Gina's customers.

John.

John B Tipton
05-21-18, 08:59
Jolie (not my type. Tubular figure, belly fat, talks a lot, put a music video on using some small device, friendly, excellent English. OK experience. I paid "traditional standard" tip. "Other girl" from February is "gone".

Hotwad
07-27-18, 20:36
Was driving up on route 1 so I decided to get a massage. The Westville parlor was closed with a sign on the door saying on vacation. It was Sunday so Swedish was closed although a hot young Asian was walking around outside. Went to JJ and got Young, good table shower except I thought she was going to rub the hair off my legs because she was so firm, washed my ass real good and then wanted to do my face, walked out real clean, massage was decent, would do it the way you asked, the VJ was unbelieveablly small as in almost virgin, got off twice. Asked about 4 hand and it is available but the other lady is Julie and she is small but will scare you away. If you get her, close your eyes.

BikeMonger
08-17-18, 23:29
Was driving through today and decided to try the place in Westville. Only one provider working, Jenny. Older, tubular body and meh in the looks department, she said she has only been there 3 days. Paid the house fee and took a chance. Shower was anything but exciting, and the massage was even worse. Extras were the standard rate with no haggling, which was really the only positive, since they weren't much better than the shower. In and out in 45, would not repeat.

John B Tipton
09-20-18, 09:18
Went to JJ and got Young, ... the other lady is Julie and she is small but will scare you away.Different experience since that post. "Zhow-Zhkow" (accent on 2nd syllable) has a very Korean, round face and athletic build. Hard to understand her English. Long hard massage. Skills were so stimulating that we didn't progress to what I tipped for, so not unhappy when I left. Younger more attractive colleague said hello as I was leaving, didn't get a name.

John.

Running1985
10-23-18, 05:51
I have had little to no luck at all three.

JJ -old fat but she tried not a great experience.

Swedish-old round but at least she could suck start a Harley.

Westivlle"Joy" - still older but not old tube shaped but she is good at her job.

Would go to JJ again if I knew I wouldn't get a round grandma!

James F
11-03-18, 20:08
Had a session with Sandy at Swedish. Four stars. Will repeat.

Goarmy
11-04-18, 07:47
Had a session with Sandy at Swedish. Four stars. Will repeat.The original Sandy? When did she get back?

Oksure499
11-04-18, 08:04
Had a session with Sandy at Swedish. Four stars. Will repeat.Sandy at Swedish is not the same Sandy formerly of Westville but agreed, always a good massage session.

James F
11-04-18, 14:15
The Sandy I'm referring to has been working at Spring Spa in Battle Creek Mi for the last few months. Thin, blond hair, awesome service, but a little older.

JustPlay02
11-05-18, 10:03
The Sandy I'm referring to has been working at Spring Spa in Battle Creek Mi for the last few months. Thin, blond hair, awesome service, but a little older.What are the rates at swedish?

John B Tipton
11-09-18, 12:08
I am one of very few giving actual reports on this and related threads. I'll quit reporting unless others contribute.

Kookie answered the door. I think Sandy (posts below) was busy with another customer. Cookie pronounces her name "Kookie", which does not rhyme with "looky". Short, not fat, nice waist, huge implants, highly enthusiastic, gave what had been the usual tip in these parts a couple years ago and services were all available. Big sales job, "You come back!

I requested a TS but there was no TS despite a ceramic bed-like fixture in the room. That, to be fair, may be due to the other customer using the primary TS room so I had to use a secondary shower room. Somebody here may be able to clarify that guess. Sloshing water was cool not warm. Not pleasant while standing. Sauna before and after probably to keep me from being chilled. Perfumed bar soap. I dried myself in the sauna but plenty of towels. Room very dark--where did I put my shoes? Also unusual: shower room and sauna had transparent glass doors, one open to the entryway / lobby.

"Will / will not repeat" is not worth much this time because my experience may not apply to you.

John.

Loves to Eat
11-09-18, 19:22
Sandy has definitely returned to the southernmost place (of the three along Georgetown Road) in Westville.

The signature blond hair, voice, and talkativeness is distinct and unforgettable, as is the service.

She's returned after an extended stint in Battle Creek, Michigan.

Ferreal1
11-19-18, 21:14
Sandy has definitely returned to the southernmost place (of the three along Georgetown Road) in Westville.

The signature blond hair, voice, and talkativeness is distinct and unforgettable, as is the service.

She's returned after an extended stint in Battle Creek, Michigan.If there's a truck out front over thanksgiving weekend, go grab a blizzard or a beer, I'm just passing through.

Ferreal1
11-28-18, 08:49
It for sure is Sandy, she grew her hair out. Goth the 1/2 hour, and no clock watching. Equipment still in great working order.

Standard rates still apply, and the same fantastic massage, service, and chatty demeanor.

I almost stopped at JJ's. Wasn't sure if I wanted the crap shoot on providers given the reporting here. I will opt at JJ's if I know a younger provider is working next time tho.

DavidStrong69
01-03-19, 10:07
I'd like to visit Sandy mentioned in this forum. Is she still working? And I"m confused by which location she is working. I know there is Jo-Jin, and then the place just south of Westville on the west side of the road. What's the third location? Any help is appreciated.

James F
01-03-19, 20:26
Sandy is at the southernmost spa on that street.

Wenger
01-04-19, 07:10
Sandy is at the southernmost spa on that street.There are 3 spa's on the street. Jo Jin, Swedish, and Exercise. Great to hear that Sandy is back, and unfortunately for me I don't get down to that area any more. The one time I visited when she was there was a definite top 10 on my mp list.

-w.

James F
01-04-19, 11:00
There are 3 spa's on the street. Jo Jin, Swedish, and Exercise. Great to hear that Sandy is back, and unfortunately for me I don't get down to that area any more. The one time I visited when she was there was a definite top 10 on my mp list.

-w.Indeed. Sandy is very gifted. Worth the trip from a distance.

James F
01-04-19, 11:03
I'm a senior member with 300 posts and the previous post is from a senior with 400 posts and we're both giving Sandy high praise. Hope you guys are paying attention.

JustPlay02
01-06-19, 14:09
I'm a senior member with 300 posts and the previous post is from a senior with 400 posts and we're both giving Sandy high praise. Hope you guys are paying attention.What are the typical door fees and tips for Sandy?

DavidStrong69
01-07-19, 19:16
What are the typical door fees and tips for Sandy?I did see her over the weekend, and was really impressed. She's very skilled in all areas of service and well worth the trip.

House fee is $60, and I think she prefers $1. 4 tip.

Def plan a return trip.

SteelDog65
01-22-19, 10:13
So other than blonde and Korea and, what does Sandy look like? When I was at JJ month and a 1/2 ago the woman was easily in her fifties and since she's Asian, I think she might be older than that. Dark hair, bolt on's probly about 5'. 60 + 70 for oral.

James F
01-22-19, 20:09
So other than blonde and Korea and, what does Sandy look like? When I was at JJ month and a 1/2 ago the woman was easily in her fifties and since she's Asian, I think she might be older than that. Dark hair, bolt on's probly about 5'. 60 + 70 for oral.She is on the slender side with a killer body. Very friendly. Not English fluent but able to hold a conversation. I gave up trying to estimate ages at AMPs a long time ago, about all I can tell you is she isn't young. I can also tell you I don't recall reading anything negative about her, ever.

Goarmy
01-22-19, 21:00
So other than blonde and Korea and, what does Sandy look like? When I was at JJ month and a 1/2 ago the woman was easily in her fifties and since she's Asian, I think she might be older than that. Dark hair, bolt on's probly about 5'. 60 + 70 for oral.Sandy is no spring chicken. I'm sure she is well into her 50's but she knows how to please and does her job well. She doesn't work at JJ.

SteelDog65
01-24-19, 00:08
She is not young but quite good at what she does. Type body, really good oral DATY, FIV. FIA, FS.

James F
01-25-19, 18:32
She is not young but quite good at what she does. Type body, really good oral DATY, FIV. FIA, FS.Well stated, but she is more than that. I've known her for a long time. Have seen her in several spas in several states and we've become friends and the best way I can explain here is to say that if she likes you she can. Well I better not say that. Tell you what, if you are really interested, and a senior member PM me. Better yet go see her. Maybe you will think she is special like I do.

Broome333
02-19-19, 13:33
I have considered swinging through Danville for awhile, but the reviews were hit or miss so I never got around to it until recently. After all, who could resist a blonde haired Asian lady? I will second (or third or fourth) the high praise given Sandy. There's not much to add really. She is in fact older but has a body most twenty somethings would be envious of and knows how to use it to boot. As is the case with most of the better AMPs these days the downside is the number of people lining up for a turn. I had to wait 15 minutes or so for her to finish up the guy ahead of me and by the time I left the next guy was cooling his heels next door. I really wish they wouldn't stack guys up like they do but I guess we all have to make a living.

MRosen025
02-22-19, 00:56
Anyone had sue at JJ?

JtHardy920
03-05-19, 22:16
Confirm that Sandy will take good care of you. I haven't posted here much, but been around a long time. She's a top 10 for me, and that's saying something.

I have considered swinging through Danville for awhile, but the reviews were hit or miss so I never got around to it until recently. After all, who could resist a blonde haired Asian lady? I will second (or third or fourth) the high praise given Sandy. There's not much to add really. She is in fact older but has a body most twenty somethings would be envious of and knows how to use it to boot. As is the case with most of the better AMPs these days the downside is the number of people lining up for a turn. I had to wait 15 minutes or so for her to finish up the guy ahead of me and by the time I left the next guy was cooling his heels next door. I really wish they wouldn't stack guys up like they do but I guess we all have to make a living.

NeSho
03-09-19, 15:21
Confirm that Sandy will take good care of you. I haven't posted here much, but been around a long time. She's a top 10 for me, and that's saying something.Will be passing through the area and would like to visit Sandy. Does anyone know if Sandy offers a BBBJ with a CIM or a Swallow?

SteelDog65
03-27-19, 15:33
3 visits with Sandy now. She is older, but as stated of her body is really nice she is very sensual and can be vocal as well I don't think her menu is wide open at this point but she is willing to go multiple positions likes to play I like to go 1st thing in the morning when they open at 9 so I'm not part of the log jam.

TWaltz
04-18-19, 17:51
I'm in town next week. I keep reading about sandy but I would like to know what else is available.

Wenger
04-19-19, 06:08
I'm in town next week. I keep reading about sandy but I would like to know what else is available.It's been over a year since I've been down there, but if you can't visit with Sandy then Joe Jin is a couple miles north of there on the same street. Every time I was there it was a very nice visit with a mature lady, so don't go expecting someone in their 20's. Same level of service as Exercise.

-w.

TWaltz
04-19-19, 14:17
Does anyone have stories on her?

http://terre-haute.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/hot-blonde-in-danville-il-for/224664614050

SteelDog65
04-29-19, 21:06
Is Sandy still in, heading up tomorrow.

James F
04-30-19, 18:19
Is Sandy still in, heading up tomorrow.I believe she is.

NotSoOld
05-13-19, 05:10
I believe she is.James F. -- I tried to send you a message and got this notice:

"James F has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space. ".

Regarding your reply to me, thank you for the information and suggestions. I would probably do the same. Good luck to you.

NotSoOld.

James F
05-13-19, 15:14
James F. -- I tried to send you a message and got this notice:

"James F has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space. ".

Regarding your reply to me, thank you for the information and suggestions. I would probably do the same. Good luck to you.

NotSoOld.Sorry. My mail box is now cleaned out.

Jammin 2
06-16-19, 15:27
I believe she is.Still there as of June 11. Fun time.

AyoHell
07-17-19, 15:12
Thanks for the pointer. As described, bubbly 50+ heavy makeup woman let me in. Dry sauna, table shower with plenty of fun, then the room. Nice but short BBBJ and BLS. She likes doing it, I should have made her go longer. Awesome body for her age, great tits B-C perky. Nice stomach. Showed her super tiny V and I railed it. 60 to house and I left $. 4 up front to try to avoid the conversation. Sorta worked. Swedish place south on RTe 1.

Jet Setter
08-17-19, 13:16
Long time lurker, long time monger, and frequent traveler. Thought I may as well join up and start posting.

Tried to visit Sandy the other morning (9 am) and there were already 2 customers there so I went to the next one North.

Late 40's by the name of Yung, nothing special to look at. Good pressure on the massage, very little teasing before the flip.

0. 2 for the standard finish. I haven't heard of anyone getting a larger menu than that.

Will repeat if I have to.

Martin3124
08-20-19, 11:06
Hit up the younger, better looking lady (late 30's?) at Joe Jin a few day's ago right after they opened. She gave a decent massage but let me know that FS was available and so I paid. 4 and 1.4 to accommodate. It was a good experience and I would do it again the next time I pass through the area.

JSD61
09-03-19, 22:07
Sunday evening 9/2. Went down to the south end to see if Sandy was there. Closed, so I turned around and went to Swedish. Saw new girl Maya. Oh Maya!

1 hour with thorough table shower then sauna. One of my best AMP experiences of all time and I'm no rookie. Pay her a visit. .6 for the hour. $.40 on top of that.

Jet Setter
09-05-19, 20:34
Sunday evening 9/2. Went down to the south end to see if Sandy was there. Closed, so I turned around and went to Swedish. Saw new girl Maya. Oh Maya!

1 hour with thorough table shower then sauna. One of my best AMP experiences of all time and I'm no rookie. Pay her a visit. .6 for the hour. $.40 on top of that.Did the mid-50's lady leave or are they working together? I'd like to try Maya out without making the situation awkward by turning down the normal masseuse. My availiability is unpredictable, so it makes it difficult to schedule ahead of time.

Pendelun
09-06-19, 01:52

1 hour with thorough table shower then sauna. One of my best AMP experiences of all time and I'm no rookie. Pay her a visit. .6 for the hour. $.40 on top of that.So you went to the establishment in the middle, right? (Sandy to the South and Joe Jin to the North.) That's the exercise place? So they have a table shower now? And a sauna? Must be something new. In fact its the only one out of three on Rt-1 which doesn't (didn't) have a TS and dry sauna. The last time I visited there, the older mamasan paired me off with a barrel-shaped girl calling herself coffee. She wasn't much fun at all. Very mechanical. There was a younger slimmer one back there, who appeared to be more enthusiastic, but I guess it wasn't her turn, so I TOFTT with a ho hum cup of latte.

So, is Sandy gone again, or was it just closed due to the long weekend? You'd think Sandy would be busy as hell on a holiday I've been avoiding Sandy because it's a take a ticke' type of situation there.

John B Tipton
09-06-19, 09:18
... I'd like to try Maya out without making the situation awkward by turning down the normal masseuseMy 9 Auigust posting in:

Forum. States & Cities. General Topics. General Mongering Q&A. Rookie Monger Discussions.

Suggests how to handle this situation politely. Keep in mind you are a customer of the spa when you walk in, not yet or not necessarily a customer of the person who answers the door.

John.

James F
09-06-19, 11:13
So you went to the establishment in the middle, right? (Sandy to the South and Joe Jin to the North.) That's the exercise place? So they have a table shower now? And a sauna? Must be something new. In fact its the only one out of three on Rt-1 which doesn't (didn't) have a TS and dry sauna. The last time I visited there, the older mamasan paired me off with a barrel-shaped girl calling herself coffee. She wasn't much fun at all. Very mechanical. There was a younger slimmer one back there, who appeared to be more enthusiastic, but I guess it wasn't her turn, so I TOFTT with a ho hum cup of latte.

So, is Sandy gone again, or was it just closed due to the long weekend? You'd think Sandy would be busy as hell on a holiday I've been avoiding Sandy because it's a take a ticke' type of situation there.Sandy is still working in the same place.

Goarmy
09-07-19, 06:32
So you went to the establishment in the middle, right? (Sandy to the South and Joe Jin to the North.) That's the exercise place? So they have a table shower now? And a sauna? Must be something new. In fact its the only one out of three on Rt-1 which doesn't (didn't) have a TS and dry sauna. The last time I visited there, the older mamasan paired me off with a barrel-shaped girl calling herself coffee. She wasn't much fun at all. Very mechanical. There was a younger slimmer one back there, who appeared to be more enthusiastic, but I guess it wasn't her turn, so I TOFTT with a ho hum cup of latte.

So, is Sandy gone again, or was it just closed due to the long weekend? You'd think Sandy would be busy as hell on a holiday I've been avoiding Sandy because it's a take a ticke' type of situation there.The middle establishment has a stand-up shower. I went there several years ago and they do have a dry sauna. Experience was not good so never went back.

Wirelessone
10-21-19, 20:29
I reap the reports about Sandy and decided that I didn't want to battle my LEO looks by trying to obtain service in the Chicago or suburban area, so yep, the wired one jumped in his car and drove the 2 hours plus to Danville. I may preface and say I have driven further and gotten less satisfaction, LOL. Anyway Sandy was as advertised. I paid the door fee to the mamasan. I specifically asked for Sandy and mamasan said no problem but she was busy with another monger at the time of my arrival. Mamasan asked had I been there before, I said no cause I stopped lying about this years ago and I gave her my stock reply of no, but that I'm no trouble. Mamasan scrubbed me up and after sauna, Sandy came in and got me from the sauna. She is as described with nice body and blonde hair. Medicore massage and on the flip we talked financial business she agreed to standard pricing. Multiple positions and enthusiastic performance and I was done. I would repeat if I am in the area but that won't be for 2 more months and when I do return, I will probably take the long road trip to see Mikki in Jackson, Michigan.

I know we complain about the age of the providers in Chicago, but after looking at mug shot photos of providers, I am going to say young Asians providers are an exception to the rule. To me, the only consistent young providers are Latinas.

Bruno48
01-04-20, 18:55
The middle establishment has a stand-up shower. I went there several years ago and they do have a dry sauna. Experience was not good so never went back.I have been going there on and off for years.

The Confusing thing is both the on on Westville (south) and Georgetown (middle) are called Swedish Massage.

Anyway had been there in awhile so stopped by in September.

Met Mya.

Very pretty 30's Korean lady you der 5 ft.

Place is clean.

Now they have a table shower, sauna then great massage and extras. FS 20-140, house fee 60.

Sadly Mya is taking vacation Jan 10 but says she will be back.

Good news is they have another attractive 30's lady who I saw but did not meet.

Bruno48
01-11-20, 17:41
Been visiting the spa since early 90's. Usually a full service place. Jan 2018 two ladies were arrested for doing what they do. It became massage only and Rub apps reviews stopped.

Recently 2 reviews indicated that the full service had returned.

Went today.

2 ladies Bonnie and Angie. Mid 40's Korean, Bonnie about 5' 2" and Angie under 5'. Face average, Bonnie with better body, not over weight for age.

Had Bonnie today, friendly, concerned everything was ok. Great shower, massage with Oderless lotion great, and nice almost GFE covered service.

YMMV good luck.

Boozer69
03-07-20, 19:51
How has JJ been the past month or so? I'm from up North and went to see Sandy my last time in the area. Sandy was great but I remember hearing about JJ since I was in school and only went with Sandy first due to the reports I read. I was not disappointed by her, but she was busy with construction on the building, and, I'm guessing, another client.

I may just head in and report back if I find the time and money.

Boozer69
03-08-20, 21:26
I hope you all consider yourselves lucky because the providers in this area are all outstanding considering the services provided and how attentive they are, especially in comparison to my area. I've now had experiences at 2 out of 3 establishments, but have nearly nothing negative to say about anything.

Went in and met two women, both in their 40's. The shorter one's name was Kay (less attractive but seemed nice), the taller one was Jay (amazing body and better with nothing on it! I made a Men in Black joke they definitely didn't get, but both speak better English than I'm used to.

I was led by Jay, who my session was with, to a room to derobe. I gave her the $60 house fee and she left to prep the TS. TS was pleasant, as was the whole experience overall. Mild teasing here and there throughout.

After the TS I was led back for the massage. It was average and she wasn't much of a talker, but I learned she came around a month ago and will be leaving in another 2-3 months to go back to 'NY'. I never know if they're from NY or not, but every area they say the same.

We talked business and she said I knew how much to give, the more the better (of course). I planned on leaving 200 poorer so I gave 140. She treated me well for it, starting with her undressing and rubbing her body on mine while I lay stomach-down, kissing and licking my entire body while doing so. Everything was covered afterward.

I highly recommend stopping by and seeing Jay before she leaves. She did say she enjoys how it's not so busy though, but I may even recommend her over Sandy. Her body was better, too, even if slightly.

Jet Setter
03-18-20, 20:06
Does anyone know if any of these places are staying open due to the virus? About half of the AMPs up by me are closing (but not posting on the internet that they are closing, so I have to find out the hard way). I wanted to check before making the trip down.

NightOwl2548
03-27-20, 08:57
Does anyone know if any of these places are staying open due to the virus? About half of the AMPs up by me are closing (but not posting on the internet that they are closing, so I have to find out the hard way). I wanted to check before making the trip down.No, everything is closed, I get texts from one chick who went back to her apartment in LA. She told me all of them are shut down nationwide and even a very tolerant town in another state came by and told them not to dare be open during this thing. A lot of these girls are huge gamblers so haven't exactly been saving for a rainy day so they are going to suffer. Doubt many pay taxes either so will also not be getting the direct deposit from the 4 trillion bailout.

Bruno48
05-30-20, 11:39
Called Massage (that is what sign says) at corner of Georgetown and Lyons roads. They were open as of Friday.

Went today early. Hours 9-9.

For now no table shower and 45 min sessions.

Not sure if appointments required.

Saw Cina. Short 30 ish Korean, so so English.

Face down finger tip massage, on flip minimal oral and CFS.

I have had better.

Called Jo Jin yesterday and they are opening Sunday per lady answering the phone.

No one answers at Swedish Massage in Westville.

Bruno48
06-15-20, 22:45
Been visiting this place for 30 years.

Went last Tuesday around noon. Called first to see if they did TS.

Place is always clean.

Mammsan greeted me, Gave a mask to wear, took me to room and offered table shower (no mask) On me.

Provider was busy so Mamasan Provided good shower. She was a provider years ago.

Nice looking 40 ish lady came in and finished me up went to room with mask on.

As a repeat customer I pay up front.

6 to house and 1. 4 to lady.

Attractive large tits, nice skin, good massage, good teasing,.

Turned over, tit play, Nice Covered GF finish.

Cannot remember name.

Ok but better quality ladies at the two other places south on Hwy IL 1.

See my post on the Champaign Massage link.

Jkbbbb
06-25-20, 17:57
Sandy is back. Open. All good.

TWaltz
07-07-20, 11:41
Sandy is back. Open. All good.This is Sandy at Swedish?

Bruno48
07-07-20, 15:34
This is Sandy at Swedish?Yes, blond oriental lady 40-50.

Attractive body.

Good massage and service if she like you.

Be sure to go to the Swedish Massage south of Westville, not the Swedish Massage north of Westville at Lyons Road.

Member #6064
10-24-20, 16:59
Has anyone been to joejin recently? Last, time I was there was last year. I heard there are some ladies that are around the 20-30's working there now. Can anyone confirm?

Bruno48
10-30-20, 19:08
Has anyone been to joejin recently? Last, time I was there was last year. I heard there are some ladies that are around the 20-30's working there now. Can anyone confirm?Step up and TOFTT.

Let us know.

Member #6064
12-02-20, 06:32
How easy do you think to do hidden cam at joejin? Been thinking about making porn.

Bruno48
12-20-20, 00:24
There are two Swedish massage places on IL 1-US 150 south I 74. This Swedish massage is located at Lyons Road in Belgium. About 6 to 8 minutes south of I 74. I am a long-time customer. My go to lady here is Maya, however she is gone until after January 1.

I visited today and met Kandy. Nice friendly Korean lady, about 5 foot eight and 140+ pounds. Breast size B possibly C cup. Rubenesque figure.

No mask but YMMV until they know you. After a little grabby action prior to the shower, had a nice standup table shower with her doing the work. Went to sauna. Then to room. I ask for a sensual massage. Nice sensual sash with finger touching at all the right places. And the flip cover went on, CBJ, 69, the CCG. She didn't ask me too be still while she practiced her kegel exercises, got got herself all excited and came.

The on to mish, finish and clean up.

Nice lady, not petite, friendly and knows why we are there. Slight smell of kimchee.

6 house $. 4 tip.

Member #6064
12-31-20, 14:14
Saw Lulu yesterday evening. Very beautiful and big breast. Charged me the 60 USD and got to work. She was wearing a short dress and was see through. Going back to see her on Saturday.

Brevil
01-02-21, 14:50
Went to Swedish on Lyons, it was my first time and they were suspicious about me. Only offered 30 min massage with nothing to offer.

Fed up with it and went to Joe Jin LOL.

Lulu hit me up with a table shower and I expressed my intentions. She was already touching my thing and played a little. After sauna went to room and she started massaging. After a full back massage she started teasing and I straight asked for the FS. Her body is amazing! CBJ was on the table straight away and then embraced together. It was a great time.

Total $$ will repeat if Lulu is available.

There are two Swedish massage places on IL 1-US 150 south I 74. This Swedish massage is located at Lyons Road in Belgium. About 6 to 8 minutes south of I 74. I am a long-time customer. My go to lady here is Maya, however she is gone until after January 1.

I visited today and met Kandy. Nice friendly Korean lady, about 5 foot eight and 140+ pounds. Breast size B possibly C cup. Rubenesque figure.

No mask but YMMV until they know you. After a little grabby action prior to the shower, had a nice standup table shower with her doing the work. Went to sauna. Then to room. I ask for a sensual massage. Nice sensual sash with finger touching at all the right places. And the flip cover went on, CBJ, 69, the CCG. She didn't ask me too be still while she practiced her kegel exercises, got got herself all excited and came.

The on to mish, finish and clean up.

Nice lady, not petite, friendly and knows why we are there. Slight smell of kimchee.

6 house $. 4 tip.

Member #6064
01-02-21, 17:26
I tried going just a little bit ago and it was closed. Usually, they are open on Saturdays.

Went to Swedish on Lyons, it was my first time and they were suspicious about me. Only offered 30 min massage with nothing to offer.

Lulu hit me up with a table shower and I expressed my intentions. She was already touching my thing and played a little. After sauna went to room and she started massaging. After a full back massage she started teasing and I straight asked for the FS. Her body is amazing! CBJ was on the table straight away and then embraced together. It was a great time.

Total $$ will repeat if Lulu is available.

Bruno48
01-03-21, 11:53

Total $$ will repeat if Lulu is available.Thanks for the report on Joe Jin. Glad they are an option.

Maya is in New Jersey, left in early -mid December, thought she would be back for new year.

Texted her yesterday. Said she was staying in New Jersey, afraid of COVID.

Did not reply when I asked her when she was coming bacl.

Oh well, saw Sandy at Westville Swedish last Saturday. See my previous reviews.

Bruno48
01-07-21, 19:52

Total $$ will repeat if Lulu is available.Visited LuLu today at JoeJin. 3 thumbs up.

Called ahead and asked for Lulu. Arrived thirty minutes later and she was waiting for me. Attractive, 30's Korean lady, nice body and very friendly. Paid house. 6 showered, sauna'ed, back to room. Decent massage then light massage the flip.

Asked for everything. Stripped, body rub, titty worship, ball liking, CBJ, very good CCG, finished mish. Never asked how much.

Paid $. 4.

Both wore masks, until access to tounge, mouth were necessary.

Good experience will repeat.

Member #6064
01-20-21, 12:56
Is Lulu still working there? I tried calling today and the lady who answered couldn't understand me.

Member #6064
01-31-21, 03:47
Lulu doesn't work at joejin anymore. They have a new person working there. Going there soon and review the new girl.

Clint22
02-05-21, 15:06
I stopped in at swedish yesterday. It was my 1st time going there. Sandy met me at the door. She isn't a knock out, but I thought she was fairly attractive. She was very pleasant and made me feel welcome. I like this place, it has a real cathouse feel to it. I mean that in the best way. I did 1 hour for 60 dollars. She put me in the sauna while she prepped the table shower. Table shower was nice, with good teasing. Then back to sauna. She then led me to the massage room. She was very nice to deal with. Not stand-offish at all. I tipped 140 and that got me everything I wanted. All covered. Sandy treated me the way a man wants to be treated. I highly recommend.

Richardhed
04-01-21, 11:57
Hey guys,

I am visiting the area while passing through on Friday the 2nd and was wondering if you had any suggestions. I'm a frequent in indy but 1st time in this area. Thanks in advance.

LegLuvr59
04-02-21, 11:11
Hey guys,

I am visiting the area while passing through on Friday the 2nd and was wondering if you had any suggestions. I'm a frequent in Indy but 1st time in this area. Thanks in advance.Does anyone have info on new girl that took Lula's place at JoeJin?

Member #6064
04-04-21, 20:30
Does anyone have info on new girl that took Lula's place at JoeJin?There is two ladies that works there. I met Star, I think that was her name a few weeks ago. Big boobs, nice ass. The other name is K. Haven't met her yet.

JustMe2489
04-24-21, 21:46
I am not from the area but will be visiting soon. It South Swedish the one off of Flora?

I stopped in at swedish yesterday. It was my 1st time going there. Sandy met me at the door. She isn't a knock out, but I thought she was fairly attractive. She was very pleasant and made me feel welcome. I like this place, it has a real cathouse feel to it. I mean that in the best way. I did 1 hour for 60 dollars. She put me in the sauna while she prepped the table shower. Table shower was nice, with good teasing. Then back to sauna. She then led me to the massage room. She was very nice to deal with. Not stand-offish at all. I tipped 140 and that got me everything I wanted. All covered. Sandy treated me the way a man wants to be treated. I highly recommend.

Running1985
04-25-21, 20:45
I am not from the area but will be visiting soon. It South Swedish the one off of Flora?Yes it is.

Bruno48
04-28-21, 22:57
Visited JoeJin today. Was met by Sunny. The lady, Korean, mask on, is about 5'4"" thin athletic build with nice natural C's. Language is ok but limited. We made it work. Late 30's. Went to room, paid for an hour. 6, table shower was complete and thorough with a little teasing, dried in sauna and back to room.

Massage was good to very good. She got this large hot towel, wrapped it in another towel and placed it on my back, like a heating pad. Very nice touch. Got to sensual part, flip, asked for everything, put 1. 4 on table. Mask came off, Naked body to body rub with kissing of body (mine), flip, body to body with kissing (hers), then 69, cover, CCG and mish, she really got into it.

Nice clean up.

Met 2nd girl, Connie, on way out, a little larger boobs, seemed nice and friendly. Would be interested in any reports on her.

Will repeat.

Member #6064
04-30-21, 10:40
Visited JoeJin today. Was met by Sunny. The lady, Korean, mask on, is about 5'4"" thin athletic build with nice natural C's. Language is ok but limited. We made it work. Late 30's. Went to room, paid for an hour. 6, table shower was complete and thorough with a little teasing, dried in sauna and back to room.

Massage was good to very good. She got this large hot towel, wrapped it in another towel and placed it on my back, like a heating pad. Very nice touch. Got to sensual part, flip, asked for everything, put 1. 4 on table. Mask came off, Naked body to body rub with kissing of body (mine), flip, body to body with kissing (hers), then 69, cover, CCG and mish, she really got into it.

Nice clean up.

Met 2nd girl, Connie, on way out, a little larger boobs, seemed nice and friendly. Would be interested in any reports on her.

Will repeat.Yes, I met Sunny back in February. Her boobs were nice and I think I met Connie as well on the way out.

DavidStrong69
04-30-21, 11:45
Yes, I met Sunny back in February. Her boobs were nice and I think I met Connie as well on the way out.I went to Joejin about a month ago and got Connie instead of Sunny. Very nice boobs. She treated me very well. Great table shower and service all around. But I'm anxious to see Sunny.

IndyHorse72
05-05-21, 18:43
Met Sunny Saturday late afternoon, paid the house fee 60, table shower was thorough with a little tease. Dried off in sauna for a few minutes while she cleaned up the shower. Went back to the room, put a nice dry hot towel on me. Massage was nice and firm with a little tease, on the flip she asked what kind of fun I would like to have, I didn't have enough for FS, so I settled for BJ covered. She undressed except for her panties, but allowed me to roam all I wanted to, she took great care of me. After the clean up she continued to massage a little more. Had a great experience will definitely repeat, hopefully can experience Connie next time, she looked a little younger with some big tits.

Bruno48
05-07-21, 23:22
Stopped by today early afternoon after calling to make sure they had a masseuse. Was interested to see what was available.

Kandi is back. Was there last December then left until recently. And vaccinated! Both shots!! A COVID safe opinion. See my review of Dec 19,2020 on this thread. Good service as described previously.

Given the lack of any non crazy escort talent in Champaign and Danville the three described on this thread AMP at least provide a reliable option.

Lunchbox Hero
05-26-21, 09:56
Went Monday, met Kay. . 6 to house. Great English, very friendly. Great table shower, sauna then back to room. Good massage, good teasing. Menu open, standard pricing. Extremely enjoyable, wonderful C cup naturals. Will return.

JustMe2489
05-30-21, 21:15
Was in the area so I stopped by. Met by Sunny and she did not disappoint. The only thing that I didn't like was someone else came in while I was getting a massage and Sunny left the room (even thought there was another provider available in the building). Sunny left me during my massage and did thier Table Shower while I waited on the table. She was very apologetic and made it up to me later. I'll be back.