PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Downstate Dude
02-24-06, 15:53
I read in the Champaign paper last week that 31 guys were arrested for soliciting in a sting operation. It said most of the arrests were on Robinson St. West of the downtown area. If there were 31 arrests there must be quite a trade going on over there. Guess it’s too late to go over and check it out now.

DSD

Peter_Girth
04-20-06, 20:51
I was not looking to get any, but I drove past the little place south of Attica the other day and the place had been reduced to TOOTHPICKS, presumably by the big storms there last friday. There was other damage in the area too, barns leaning strangely, trees snapped off, but the little place south of Attica was completely destroyed. I hope nobody was in there at the time, I do not know what time the storms rolled through.

Peter_Girth
05-21-06, 15:13
There's a new trailer going in in the same spot where the old one was before it was toothpicked by the storms a few weeks ago. There are still bits and pieces of the old trailer scattered about on the lot, so still some cleanup to do. Looks like the hog farm might be back in business before too long.

Peter_Girth
06-11-06, 14:33
I think they might be back in business again. There is a new trailer in the old location and a hand painted sign nailed to a tree in front. I just did a fly-by and did not stop, there were no cars in front or anything and it was daylight so I could not see if the lights were on.

Mister Quick
04-26-07, 10:35
Looks like the Danville PD has been finding more SW than any of the guys on here have been reporting. They did not mention any locations here. Anyone know where SW can be found in Danville?

Danville's first prostitution crackdown of the year put several people in jail. Monday and Tuesday officers worked the city's west side near Robinson. In two days 9 people were arrested. Four women accused of prostitution and five men whom police say picked up undercover female officers. All face fines from 200 to 1-thousand dollars.
Police spokesman Larry Thomason says neighbors owe themselves a pat on the pack. People in that neighborhood called and complained to police. Thomason say stings like this cause the prostitutes to drift, but he says they’re easy to spot because of the problems they bring with them. Thomason says, “ are concerned about several things; the type of traffic it may generate into the area which they're not used to, possible crime elements that may come along with something like that, they’re concerned about drug activities and weather (sic) or not that is associated with prostitution and solicitation for prostitution”

Thomason says this is one of many stings this spring and summer.

Brezje
05-09-07, 21:03
Got lucky after a few days in Danville. Hooked up with a girl on Main near Subway store. She was thin, but about a 7. Great BJ for low cost.

Chuck Carr Jr
08-15-07, 14:04
I was recently at a strip club in Indianapolis with several clients. So was not actively seeking take out from the girls there. One of the topics we discussed was girls. One of the guys brought a couple of brothels in Danville, IL.

These were places he went before he was married. He said it has been close to 15 years and he has not cheated on his wife. But before that he did try to get laid as often as possible. I have never been to Danville, although driven through it on I-74 a few times and have most likely stpped for gas and eats. I can find no mention of either of the places he talked about on here so they could be long gone. I am not really into AMPs although I picked up a SW from Viet Nam last month!

Both places were described as having attractive young American girls, most of them white. The first place was a trailer located less than a mile south of the freeway off the main exit to town (SR 1?). This place had a variety of women 2 or 3 to choose from. The second was described as a house out on the east edge of town by where the prison was being built. This place often only had one gal except when the construction crews got off work more showed up. I'd bet the prsion is done by now but is this palce still around, maybe to service the guards? Any more recent info on these places would be appreciated.

Ralph Alton
08-26-07, 08:20
Peter, I didn't notice your questions about Attica until today. the place in Attica is open again. Stopped by there a couple of months ago. Still same ol' sh__. Old hags willing to do your bidding... if you can stand it.

I think their main business is servicing the farmers around.

Peter_Girth
08-26-07, 14:07
Peter, I didn't notice your questions about Attica until today. the place in Attica is open again. Stopped by there a couple of months ago. Still same ol' sh__. Old hags willing to do your bidding... if you can stand it.

I think their main business is servicing the farmers around.

Yeah, I have been that way since my last post on the subject, the place is back in business. For all that is worth. I have stopped in there (I think) twice over the years and left without relieving myself. Once the "girl" was old enough to be my mother. Another time the girl, although she had a really nice body, had a face on her that would stop a clock. I mean she looked like someone had held her face down in hot coals or something like that. A real fright, I felt sorry for her, but not enough to throw a sympathy f**k her way.

I think if I were a local farmer, rather than fish in THAT pond I would get myself a couple of cute sheep and keep them nice and clean. ;^) Did I just break some forum rule by advocating beastiality?? :-D (just kidding, of course).

Zabor16
03-27-08, 16:08
Been cruising the local area for a while now and haven't seen anything. Saw one WSW around Harmon and Madison a few weeks back but wasn't able to stop at the time. Anyone else have anything to report?

Flstn96
04-22-08, 22:37
Coming to Danville at the end of May. Staying a few night in the middle of the week, any info for fun or massage would be helpful.

Big And Tall
04-25-08, 13:34
Is anyone aware of any extracurricular activity at the bookstore? They have a great set up there -- was wondering if any of the local females ever partake there.

Thanks!

B&T

Flstn96
05-01-08, 23:04
Is anyone aware of any extracurricular activity at the bookstore? They have a great set up there.- was wondering if any of the local females ever partake there.

Thanks!

B&TI travel to Danville a couple times a month and stop by there just about everytime I go by. Usually always around lunch time. I have witnessed couples and females in there just about everytime but they are always browsing the videos or toys and buy and leave. Today how ever I walked in and headed toward the booths and out walked a female alone with a smile on her face but she walked right out the door. She had been in the booths but I just missed it if there was anything going on or if she was just having fun by herself. She had a purse on her shoulder. About a 6 in looks and a 7 in body. Dressed in jeans and a tank. This was about 11:30 am. I can't believe more people don't comment on this place. I am going to be staying over in Danville later on this month for 2 nights so I will have to check it out during the night time since no one has told me about anything else in the area to do.

Flstn96
05-08-08, 21:17
I travel to Danville a couple times a month and stop by there just about everytime I go by. Usually always around lunch time. I have witnessed couples and females in there just about everytime but they are always browsing the videos or toys and buy and leave. Today how ever I walked in and headed toward the booths and out walked a female alone with a smile on her face but she walked right out the door. She had been in the booths but I just missed it if there was anything going on or if she was just having fun by herself. She had a purse on her shoulder. About a 6 in looks and a 7 in body. Dressed in jeans and a tank. This was about 11:30 am. I can't believe more people don't comment on this place. I am going to be staying over in Danville later on this month for 2 nights so I will have to check it out during the night time since no one has told me about anything else in the area to do.I was there today at lunch time, A very old couple atleast late sixties picking out videos, I also watched a couple in there 40's go back to the booths, I went back also and got in right next to them, He watched a video and she got down and watched me. But that was the extent. Not sure what was up if she was just wanting to watch or thats all he would let her do. She had a big smile the whole time I stroked. As I left the got in another booth next to one someone else was in. She was wearing jeans and a t-shirt. It was very busy but besides them I think it was all males. Doesnt anyone else report on this board?

Hell Rayser
07-02-08, 01:12
After reading reports on here I decided to check out the bookstore Monday around 8 pm. Was there about an hour with no luck. So I tried again today Tues, this time a little later. I got there about 9:45 and there were only 3 cars in the lot so I wasn't to excited. After going in I noticed no one in the shopping area so I headed back to the booths. I went into one next to one with a light on and to my surprise there was a 40's couple in the next booth with her on her knees giving him a very vocal BJ. I watched and thought maybe she was a pro because the way she was dressed and how much out of his league she was (would be a 10 on SW scale but I would say a 8 on normal scale). They then swithed to stand up doggy style and she never looked or acknowledged me in the window. Kind of dissapointed and also again made me believe she was a pro. Sure glad there was an ATM in the lobby. Then after doggy she turned around and went back to sucking his cock and pointed her lovely pussy right at me. I wanted to reach out and touch it but didn't want to cross any boundries, plus the guy was alot bigger than me so I just admired. Then to my amazement she back that pussy up to the window and I stuck my cock to the window and she guided me in and boy was it good. She fucked me a sucked him and then switched and fucked him and sucked me. Then I ask to join them in the booth and we all played togother, she sucked me for a good long time then sucked him again and then as she fucked him good I stroked my cock and she got very GFE with me and I blew a load on her. I asked if I could put a dollar or two into the video for them and they declined. I asked if they came there often and they said no and I gathered they didn't want to exchange any more pleasentries or personal info so I put my shorts back on and left with a smile. I guess I will have to try this again. $5 for the video is all I spent for a show and some really hot action.

8 on looks
10 on skills
and 10 on enthusiasm

Mister Quick
12-04-08, 10:49
Seems that the cops have been finding more girls in town than anyone on this board. I have not been to Danville to look for girls, considered it once but decided against it since there was no positive intel on here.

These were from the Danville police reports. No names or ages of the suspects was given. This may give some idea where women have been found by Uncle Leo. Anyone having any luck picking up girls?

A woman arrested for prostitution in the 1300 block of Parkview Drive.

A woman arrested for prostitution at Kansas Avenue and Vine Street.

A woman arrested for prostitution at National Avenue and Williams Street.

Mister Quick
07-22-09, 09:24
Looks like the cops are still finding more girls in town than anyone on this board.

These were from the Danville police reports from Monday. No names or ages of the suspects was given. Once again it shows where the cops have found women. Anyone having any luck picking up girls?

Danville police have arrested three women arrested for prostitution — one at Fairchild Street and Logan Avenue, one at East Main and State streets and the last at East Main Street and National Avenue.

David Ghost
02-18-10, 08:10
All the SW hangout on the strip around the Veterans Hospital. Mostly around the Notel area.

David Ghost
03-02-10, 05:31
Was in Danville the other day around 1am. I awoke with a gigantic hard on and decided to go to Danville because there are some hot ass WSW there and if all else fails I would go to the Oak wood Vid store and try to find a Truck Stop Chick. Trust me they are there but hard to find because they are busy making money! I drove down E. 74 to exit 216 left onto Bowman ave and then made a right onto Main st. I drove the strip in front of the Veterans Hospital and Danville community coollege ( About 200yards between nottel area and the Caseys Store) and noticed a BSW Spinner close to the bar before the notel. I was about to pick her up but noticed a LE in the Danville Community College parkinglott with a good view of everything, watch out the LE are watching!

Big And Tall
04-02-10, 16:46
Driving south on Rt. 1 today (just south of Joe Jin) and noticed signs and a banner on the west side of the road in an old gas station advertising lingerie modeling. Has anyone seen this yet? I haven't been that way in a month or so and wondered if it is something getting ready to open, open only at night, or already opened and closed!

Would appreciate any intel; I am sure it will be like the others we see on here, but curious to see how long it will exist if it is just opening.

B/T

Rls0179
11-30-18, 12:11
Has anyone neen to the bookstore in Oakwood lately. I am going to be driveing that way this week and wondered if there are any couples or single women that visit there or if its a waste of time.

Trogon
11-30-18, 12:18
Gentlemen.

This is a stab in the dark.

A few years ago on a now defunct website there was a hot MILF last name was Walters.

She was low volume worked out of her home and saw guys during day while kid was in school.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

TravelingMan11
06-28-19, 18:53
Hello fellow participants! New here in the whole lifestyle. I'm visiting Danville and was wondering if the area of oak st and Townsend were rough areas. Thanks I'm advance!

TravelingMan11
06-28-19, 18:58
What does everyone do around her for anon action since Craigslist is dead?Is the area of oak street and Townsend a bad area? TIA.

JoeBlow217
11-18-21, 14:50
Haven't tried this since Craigslist died. What do you do around here for ANON M4 M?

ThighSpreader
12-19-22, 01:37
Traffic was heavy and I couldn't see, is the adult bookstore still open in Oakwood and if so is are there any females frequenting the place?

Snidely1
12-24-22, 02:42
Traffic was heavy and I couldn't see, is the adult bookstore still open in Oakwood and if so is are there any females frequenting the place?It has closed indefinitely.