PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Living Legend
05-02-13, 23:46
Was in the area and stopped in for a drink, most of the strippers were black, couple latinas and a few russians (the girls ranged from 5. 7, none were gorgeous). Was not crowded when I went. They have private rooms that you can go in with the girls, couple girls were offering 300 for FS in the private room, not sure if that included the room fee or what as I wasn't about to pay those prices, didn't try to negotiate either. Lap dances are done towards the back of the club, they have a little nook that is more private than the area against the wall, depends on the girl as to how much roaming is allowed. Had a couple of drinks and left.

Almc4753
09-20-18, 13:04
Stopped in to Xcess recently. Mostly Hispanic and Black girls, not too many working. It's open until 4 am unlike NJ where 2 am is last call. This SC was a little pricey when all was said and done, and the level of attractiveness was so-so. Was not too busy either. The lap dance area isn't too private, really just a step back from the main bar area. However, decent mileage on the LD. Looks like this is the only SC left in Staten Island. Not bad but I've had better.