PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Haunted
09-12-10, 00:30
The terrace, PR and Castleton last night. Dead, but did see one, but not worth stopping for. Lots of LE.

There must be other ppl cruisin too?

Blacktop
09-28-10, 18:25
Haven't seen any action since the Mexican Revolution in Port Richmond brought every overtime-sucking officer from far and wide.

Anybody got ANY recon?

Things gotta be getting tough for the ladies, money gotta come in ya know?

Cant see how its been dry for over a month.

Any help appreciated.

Haunted
10-05-10, 01:16
Found a redbone sw, about 23, b cups, average build.

20 for bbj and 40 for FS.

PM for contact info.

Member #5782
12-30-10, 19:19
The Terrace in Mariner's Harbor is coming back to life. Between Union and South. Centered around Harbor Road. Best way to avoid LE is to drive by, and if you see a girl just hanging outside either of two deli's, or at bus stop and post office in between, then try and catch their eye. If contact made, then just pull onto side street. They'll walk over to you. Most are. 2 for BBJ and. 3 for back seat CFS.

Member #5782
01-05-11, 20:19
Hooked up again with Domenic. She's Nigerian or Ghanahan. Can't remember. She hangs out in front of deli and side street where Harbor Road meets Richmond Terrance. FS or BBBJ is 25. Take your pic, or take both. She doesn't seem to care LOL. She's a 7 for body, and an 8 with her skills. A total freak. She insists she's not using any drugs, but this last time she looked a bit spaced-out like she was on something. Who knows with these crazy bitches.

Member #5782
01-12-11, 13:39
There was a hot BSW named Boots who used to hang on Rich Terr. She got preg this past spring. Last saw her in Sept, and her digits are no longer working. Anyone know what became of her. She used to travel to SI from Bklyn.

Night2
01-12-11, 21:15
Richmond terc is coming back slowly but surely whiteeboy I think I saw the one you talking about domanic she kind of tall and thick with a nice ass an big tits I was going to pick her up but I was in jersy mongering an did have enough to try her out damn I want to kick my self I saw her around 2-3 in the morning I'm going to be looking out for her again when I get my car up on the road.

Member #5782
01-19-11, 19:35
There was a hot BSW named Boots who used to hang on Rich Terr. She got preg this past spring. Last saw her in Sept, and her digits are no longer working. Anyone know what became of her. She used to travel to SI from Bklyn.I've seen Domenic out there usually in the late afternoon. Only time I've seen her after 11p is when the weather is warmer. BTW, it's best to just slow down, pull around corner, and see if SW walks to you. If LE, they usually won't walk since they're being monitored for their safety. If she comes around the corner and walks a distance to chat, then prob safe as a general rule.

Haunted
01-22-11, 23:37
Ya I seen boots a few times out there. Good service. She probably had her baby by now. I had her sisters number in Brooklyn too which of course no longer works.

Member #5782
01-25-11, 00:56
Ya I seen boots a few times out there. Good service. She probably had her baby by now. I had her sisters number in Brooklyn too which of course no longer works.Yea she told me about her sister. But she never gave me the. She was good. I hope she comes back to that stroll. Her BBBJ's were a 10.

JohnDoes657
02-07-11, 11:11
I have been cruising richmond terrace for about past 2 weeks, once between 6-7 and second time a night around 10-11. Been a ghost town. Any suggestions?

Member #5782
02-08-11, 00:52
I have been cruising richmond terrace for about past 2 weeks, once between 6-7 and second time a night around 10-11. Been a ghost town. Any suggestions?It's been dead the last two week cause of the sub zero days, and the fact that the sidewalks and shoulder areas are covered in foot high ice. You won't see anyone out until the ice is gone, or the weather improves. Same as last year.

JohnDoes657
02-14-11, 15:51
That definitely makes sense, this week is nice for most of the week, should melt the snow / ice. Lets see what happens, I hate going across the bridge when I can find something local.

Member #5782
02-16-11, 01:38
That definitely makes sense, this week is nice for most of the week, should melt the snow / ice. Lets see what happens, I hate going across the bridge when I can find something local.Concentrate along Richmond Terrace between Union and South Ave. Most of the girls aren't wearing anything sexy. They're just hanging around bus stops, or in front of the deli. If you see a girl by deli, just park and go to deli. Get a cup of coffee, then stand outside while you drink it. Trust me, they'll approach you. If bus stop, then just drive by slowly and if their eyes and head follow you, then slowly turn on the next block and park. They will walk to you.

JohnDoes657
02-21-11, 18:17
Concentrate along Richmond Terrace between Union and South Ave. Most of the girls aren't wearing anything sexy. They're just hanging around bus stops, or in front of the deli. If you see a girl by deli, just park and go to deli. Get a cup of coffee, then stand outside while you drink it. Trust me, they'll approach you. If bus stop, then just drive by slowly and if their eyes and head follow you, then slowly turn on the next block and park. They will walk to you.Thanks for the help, I will try later in the week and see what I find. I will post any findings. Is there any times that are the best or that I should not even bother trying.

Member #5782
02-21-11, 23:50
Thanks for the help, I will try later in the week and see what I find. I will post any findings. Is there any times that are the best or that I should not even bother trying.I've had luck between 2pm up to about midnight. I've never driven the track after midnight. Area isn't the safest. Also, if you think you see someone at bus stop, make sure you're passing slowly, then turn on next block to see if they come to you. Don't just pull over. The advantage of having them walk to you is that LE typically won't allow their decoy to walk down the street and disappear down a side street. The decoy is stationary, and always within eye contact of the others working Vice. I got this directly from an NYPD seargent who I know. To further protect yourself, once they approach and ask if you want company, say "yes" and discuss once they're in and you've driven a bit up the street. No decoy will get in and do that. A decoy will try and get you to offer $ for a sex act without getting in your car. Just be smart about it and monger on.

JohnDoes657
02-22-11, 15:19
I've had luck between 2pm up to about midnight. I've never driven the track after midnight. Area isn't the safest. Also, if you think you see someone at bus stop, make sure you're passing slowly, then turn on next block to see if they come to you. Don't just pull over. The advantage of having them walk to you is that LE typically won't allow their decoy to walk down the street and disappear down a side street. The decoy is stationary, and always within eye contact of the others working Vice. I got this directly from an NYPD seargent who I know. To further protect yourself, once they approach and ask if you want company, say "yes" and discuss once they're in and you've driven a bit up the street. No decoy will get in and do that. A decoy will try and get you to offer $ for a sex act without getting in your car. Just be smart about it and monger on.Thanks for the info, I will try here and there this week. Hopefully I will find something. I really don't want to go into Brooklyn, would rather find one local.

JohnDoes657
03-01-11, 16:35
Cruised around last few days at random times, and no luck yet. Weather is getting nicer so hopefully will find something soon.

Night2
03-01-11, 22:20
Cruised around last few days at random times, and no luck yet. Weather is getting nicer so hopefully will find something soon.You have to start from wright ave to the post office but the good once at the corners are close to the bus stop on lake ave and simonson ave time to start your hunt are from 130 to 3 you can push for 4 but those are the time to get a better chance.

Night2
03-01-11, 22:23
Cruised around last few days at random times, and no luck yet. Weather is getting nicer so hopefully will find something soon.By the way one of them last time I was there I think she had a pimp big black guy but not a problem all you have to do is make I contact an hit the brake slowing down an make that turn around to corner an she will come to you but be careful le they can hide good around those area.

Hapy hunting fellow monger

Member #5782
03-03-11, 21:26
By the way one of them last time I was there I think she had a pimp big black guy but not a problem all you have to do is make I contact an hit the brake slowing down an make that turn around to corner an she will come to you but be careful le they can hide good around those area.

Hapy hunting fellow mongerNight 2: I find it's best between union and the post office. Never found anyone down by Wright or Lake / Simonson.

Night2
03-04-11, 21:51
Night 2: I find it's best between union and the post office. Never found anyone down by Wright or Lake / Simonson.I know but by union an the post office they have the smokers an not to good in the face

I go hunting around 2 around lake they are there in the cutt I think its a team of them \being manage but the look right an its 2 Jackson for f / s next time I pick one up ill give more info an ill try to get a pic

JohnDoes657
03-09-11, 15:58
Still no luck for me, I am not back around until about 7ish. So I usually try around then. I will keep trying.

Night2
03-09-11, 20:24
Still no luck for me, I am not back around until about 7ish. So I usually try around then. I will keep trying.I forgot to tell you I hunt on the weekend like Saturday night in to Sunday morning I always catch them out there start from 1 in the morning on Sunday that's when you get a nice one.

Member #5782
03-13-11, 11:28
I forgot to tell you I hunt on the weekend like Saturday night in to Sunday morning I always catch them out there start from 1 in the morning on Sunday that's when you get a nice one.Saw 2 BSW's between union and harbor last night around 7p. Just like I've mentioned in previous posts. LE was light, and involved in some car stop drama further down the Terrace, so it would've been an ideal time for pickup. Unfortunately I had someone with me and couldn't stop. But the warmer weather seems to be bringing out the freaks.

JohnDoes657
03-22-11, 10:55
Cruised last night, think I saw one, but wasnt able to stop had someone with me. Will tyr again tonight. Are there any other areas, I am by the mall, hopefully something closer to me.

JohnDoes657
03-22-11, 10:56
Cruised last night, think I saw one, but wasnt able to stop had someone with me. Will tyr again tonight. Are there any other areas, I am by the mall, hopefully something closer to me.

Member #5782
03-25-11, 22:47
Cruised last night, think I saw one, but wasnt able to stop had someone with me. Will tyr again tonight. Are there any other areas, I am by the mall, hopefully something closer to me.I was in Staten yesterday for work, and saw them in front of Deli on Union and Richmond Terrace during mid day. They're just hanging there, but will give you eyes as you pass. So not too hard if that's what your looking for.

JohnDoes657
03-31-11, 12:39
I was in Staten yesterday for work, and saw them in front of Deli on Union and Richmond Terrace during mid day. They're just hanging there, but will give you eyes as you pass. So not too hard if that's what your looking for.Drove by yesterday, cruised back and forth along the terrace between 630-730. Couldn't find anything. I will try again this weekend.

Member #5782
04-04-11, 21:47
Drove by yesterday, cruised back and forth along the terrace between 630-730. Couldn't find anything. I will try again this weekend.I was instaten today. Didn't see any SW's near the usual stroll, however, I saw one down on the corner of Richmond Terrace and South Ave. There is a deli on the corner, and she was just hanging out about 100 feet up the street on South. BSW. About 25, gave eyes, andactually shouted. So theabout out and about. And the warmer weather will only help.

JohnDoes657
04-06-11, 11:59
I was instaten today. Didn't see any SW's near the usual stroll, however, I saw one down on the corner of Richmond Terrace and South Ave. There is a deli on the corner, and she was just hanging out about 100 feet up the street on South. BSW. About 25, gave eyes, andactually shouted. So theabout out and about. And the warmer weather will only help.Drove by yesterday around 645p, saw a WSW on Richmond Terrace near Harbor, she gave me a look, I turned down next street (thanks to advise from here, just in case of LE) , waited for her to come to the car and she got in. She said she knew of a spot but I felt more comfortable finding my own spot. Pulled over on some dead end, wanted 30 for BBJ and extra 10 for CIM. She looked about late 20's body was about 7 services about same.

I might try again tonight see if I can find someone else.

Thanks to all for help. I will keep reporting updates.

Night2
04-06-11, 15:53
Drove by yesterday around 645p, saw a WSW on Richmond Terrace near Harbor, she gave me a look, I turned down next street (thanks to advise from here, just in case of LE) , waited for her to come to the car and she got in. She said she knew of a spot but I felt more comfortable finding my own spot. Pulled over on some dead end, wanted 30 for BBJ and extra 10 for CIM. She looked about late 20's body was about 7 services about same.

I might try again tonight see if I can find someone else.

Thanks to all for help. I will keep reporting updates.Yea around that area lots of crack heads there is one chick in her 20's that is a fucking 10 body an face that can be in those music video really nice she look like this video hoe name kat stack google her an you see what I mean but she is a p2p ass is off the meter I'm not sure if she still around but ill be around there this week an ill find out

Haunted
04-11-11, 18:55
Was out cruising a few nights ago and yes there actually was some action out on the terrace. The talent disappears mad fast though. Managed to get two numbers and a cheap half and half with cim.

PM to trade info.

Happy hunting.

JohnDoes657
04-29-11, 13:30
Drove by around 9 last night, looked pretty dead finally saw one BSW around 930 sitting on a stoop. Pulled over down the side street, she came by. We looked for a dark spot and she said she 60 for whatever I agreed. Neither of us had protection so I took a BBBJ. She also stated she didn't like CIM but I offered a tip for it and she agreed. Body was a 5 service was a 8 so I gave an extra 20. A little high for a BBBJCIM but I was already there and didn't want the trip to be a waste. Forgot to catch her name though.

Doogie718
05-10-11, 15:23
Drove around the richmond terrace for the past two days around 2a and saw nothing. Where are these girls hiding?

JohnDoes657
05-16-11, 12:50
Drove by yesterday around 4:30pm, was a ghosttown.

Living Legend
06-01-11, 19:11
Read the reports here about the SWs on SI, decided to check it out. Went by Friday around 10pm and again on Saturday night / Sunday morning around 2am. Didn't see anything. This was on richmond terrace.

Poloaa
06-24-11, 05:43
Well Hello, fellow mongerers, just joined the site and soooo sad to see no S. I. Reports in a while I (also no pics LOL ). Haven't been around in a while but it was DEAD pretty much all the time. So for my first post I just thought I'd spread a little pic wealth (actually just a little compilation pic I made) from the last few times I've been around. Ill post a few more when I get a little bit of free time.

Be safe dudes. And post some damn reports hope its not that dead out there.

Papony162
07-12-11, 23:38
Well Hello, fellow mongerers, just joined the site and soooo sad to see no S. I. Reports in a while I (also no pics LOL ). Haven't been around in a while but it was DEAD pretty much all the time. So for my first post I just thought I'd spread a little pic wealth (actually just a little compilation pic I made) from the last few times I've been around. Ill post a few more when I get a little bit of free time.

Be safe dudes. And post some damn reports hope its not that dead out there.Any info on the top left girl. Hands look mature but the vag looks fresh.

Poloaa
07-15-11, 04:02
Any info on the top left girl. Hands look mature but the vag looks fresh.Damn I forget her name, and every number she gave me changed within a week. I think it was Katrina though. Saw her by castleton then on the terrace by the deli. Pretty cool but tried to make me run to different places with her, otherwise pretty sweet. G. L. Not much but hope it helps.

Member #5782
07-20-11, 00:14
Saw two SW's. One black, and one white on Richmond Terrace just west of Union today. Both giving eyes at passing cars. THis was early afternoon. If you pick one up, do so down a side street since Uncle Leo is out and about.

JohnDoes657
08-16-11, 11:18
Drove around 3 days last week around 630ish, saw no one. Where did all the SW on the island go? Are there better spots than the terrace or maybe other areas?

JohnDoes657
09-08-11, 16:15
I haven't seen any updates in a while. Have all the mongers gave up on Staten Island?

New Yorker
09-16-11, 04:28
I haven't seen any updates in a while. Have all the mongers gave up on Staten Island?Yeah, years ago.

Once in a while there is a crumb (crackhead) , but nothing happening to warrant going out of your way to make a trip over here.

New Yorker

JohnDoes657
09-16-11, 12:39
Yeah, years ago.

Once in a while there is a crumb (crackhead) , but nothing happening to warrant going out of your way to make a trip over here.

New YorkerThat is sad to hear. Because I live on staten island. If anyone on hear ever finds a SW in the island. Be sure to post. I would prefer staying local.

JohnDoes657
09-19-11, 15:53
I know last few weeks have been quiet. If anyone gets any updates on the terrace please post, I would like to go back and not waste my gas for nothing. Also if there are any other SW spot I should go to instead, any info would be great. I usually go to sunset cdp, but the bridge is killing me.

Haunted
09-27-11, 22:20
Man, unfortunately, the streets of SI are DEAD, don't even waste your time and gas.

Member #5782
10-18-11, 23:10
Richmond Terrance has been dead lately. Haven't seen too many SWs. Just the usual crowd. I have digits for DC Dominique who lives on Harbor just off of the Terrace for any seniors. She's 27, black, and has a decent body. But she's a hood rat for sure. All of the other girls just hang around the streets in front of the deli's in the daytime or late at night. Best to park, and walk into the deli, and strike up a convo. See where it goes.

LatinP
11-03-11, 03:42
How's Staten Island doing this time of the year making a trip soon.

Haunted
08-14-12, 07:37
Cruised the stroll Sunday and Monday night. Very uneventful, dead as usual.

Sunday around midnight, Monday around 10pm.

Resorted to NJ instead, scored and got the usual CIM for 20.

Night2
08-14-12, 21:06
Cruised the stroll Sunday and Monday night. Very uneventful, dead as usual.

Sunday around midnight, Monday around 10pm.

Resorted to NJ instead, scored and got the usual CIM for 20.Hey haunted I don't know were you go hunting in Staten but trust me they are out in full force

And they are as young as 17 to 27.

You hunting in the wrong place there is at least 10 out are more on Sunday morning start from 12 am to 5

You will get white are Spanish an few blacks

I got family in the area on Staten so I see them circling the block all the time.

You most be in the wrong area

They are coming from Brooklyn an the bronx

Wiseman2
08-15-12, 13:52
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Roadtrip2011
08-16-12, 12:58
Care to give a hint where to go looking? Any info would help. Been getting next to no luck in nj. But I'm through si weekly. Rates too maybe? Thanks and stay safe. QUOTE=Night2; 1519118]Hey haunted I don't know were you go hunting in Staten but trust me they are out in full force

And they are as young as 17 to 27.

You hunting in the wrong place there is at least 10 out are more on Sunday morning start from 12 am to 5

You will get white are Spanish an few blacks

I got family in the area on Staten so I see them circling the block all the time.

You most be in the wrong area

They are coming from Brooklyn an the bronx[/QUOTE]

DiscreetGuySi
08-17-12, 22:26
Good news. The island just saw a surge of girls on the stroll. The Terrace, Castleton, Jersey, and Parkhill are packed!

Night2
08-18-12, 20:03
Good news. The island just saw a surge of girls on the stroll. The Terrace, Castleton, Jersey, and Parkhill are packed!Those are the location but more in the park hill area not in the day I see them coming out on the grave yard shirft from 12 to 5 Saturday night in to Sunday morning.

I gave a few guys the location but for got to give them the price do not and I repeat do not spend more than 50 for half and half but start at 40 tell them that's what you got if she don't bite hit the next one trust me one will there is plenty of them out there who need it

So don't fuck this up an have me paying more

So put on your monger vision an you will see them we all know how it work eye contact.

Then pull over and ask whats up

Trying to chill gorgeous

I monger at night never in the day so don't know if there out in the day

Roadtrip2011
08-19-12, 22:48
I'll give those spots a run next time around and will report back.

Roadtrip2011
08-21-12, 15:30
So I got the chance to make a couple of trips up, then down, the suggested scenic routes today.

2 BSW's out. Corner of 2 of the streets, and middle-ish of another. The runs were short enough to do in time to get back to work. Both were avg lookers. Maybe a little better. If I fight recognize the look maybe I wouldn't have saw them. Normal clothes and not obvious.

I prefer to check well before sampling. And never more than. 4 for car play. Unless its my atf recipe of 2 pops in camila and greek. Then more of course. But not much. No worries, I hardly ever vary from market range. Been at this for decades. But thanks. And be safe!

Yak27
08-26-12, 21:25
Would be awesome if somebody can draw up a stroll map for us SI newbies

TheNightTime
08-27-12, 15:24
I second that, even if I can get a pm. I'm in east ny, and don't know about the stroll except from what I read. Thanks.

Would be awesome if somebody can draw up a stroll map for us SI newbies

DigitalBobby88
08-29-12, 19:47
Would be awesome if somebody can draw up a stroll map for us SI newbiesIt would also be helpful for LE.

Wiseman2
08-30-12, 08:49
Yes somebody should do a google map for streetwalkers

Night2
08-30-12, 23:00
Look no one going to put a map up on here to the spot for l. E to have a reason to shut it down they are on this site

An yall not going to mess up a good thing going

There is this blond sws I been trying to get but keep miss

An she is bad as fuck my boy who lived on the block had her for 40 half an half she got a fat ass

An I have to get her before someone blow up the spot

Its a nice thing going on over there an I need her an this latina with big tits and an black chick she is afrcan my bot told me an she love to drain the pipe.

To the bare bone the blond she is mine LOL

DiscreetGuySi
11-10-12, 08:48
Theres a blonde SW hangs ot by church on richmond terr in PR, used to come out late nights now out during the day, really thin not bad looking, started out hot now drugs are taking a toll. Worst head ever, asks for 40 upfront, no skill, jerks you off most of it, keeps stopping to ask if your close, all rushed, no skill.

Stay away from the black crackgirl whos by the deli in the harber, sometimes sits on guardrail sometimes is walking or standing around, usually with a guy or two near her. Big junkie, asks for tips upfront, expensive, skills are alright, but rushed, asked me to drop her off on side of deli, two guys with bats told me if I picked her up again theyd kill me, I've seen them do the same to a few other cars.

Theres a white on in park hill with braces, worst head ever.

Theres a mexican girl I saw west brighten homes, stopped at deli to get a drink, smoking hot, possible sting though, tinted van around the corner and there wasnt a crowd in front of the deli like usual.

Wiseman2
11-13-12, 11:15
Are they any good providers anywhere. Everybody wants to report their worst experience which brings down the board. IMHO

DigitalBobby88
11-13-12, 12:17
Are they any good providers anywhere. Everybody wants to report their worst experience which brings down the board. IMHOI've spent many hours and burned LOTS of gas looking for half-way decent SW action on this rock and frankly I'v given up.

Its cheaper and more fruitful to go to Brooklyn or NJ. At least in NJ there's high mileage titty bars that offer ITC / OUT action as a backup plan if the SW action isn't available.

IMHO

DiscreetGuySi
11-13-12, 18:35
Just giving a heads up on who to avoid.

DigitalBobby88
11-14-12, 12:47
Are they any good providers anywhere. Everybody wants to report their worst experience which brings down the board. IMHOUnfortunately the two chicks I've met via CL & BP earlier this year changed their contact info.

They were both keepers; slim, dark skinned, BBBJ and close to the highway (Sigh)

The quest continues.

Member #5782
11-21-12, 00:37
Theres a blonde SW hangs ot by church on richmond terr in PR, used to come out late nights now out during the day, really thin not bad looking, started out hot now drugs are taking a toll. Worst head ever, asks for 40 upfront, no skill, jerks you off most of it, keeps stopping to ask if your close, all rushed, no skill.

Stay away from the black crackgirl whos by the deli in the harber, sometimes sits on guardrail sometimes is walking or standing around, usually with a guy or two near her. Big junkie, asks for tips upfront, expensive, skills are alright, but rushed, asked me to drop her off on side of deli, two guys with bats told me if I picked her up again theyd kill me, I've seen them do the same to a few other cars.

Theres a white on in park hill with braces, worst head ever.

Theres a mexican girl I saw west brighten homes, stopped at deli to get a drink, smoking hot, possible sting though, tinted van around the corner and there wasnt a crowd in front of the deli like usual.Black girl who hangs at deli at Harbor & Richmond Terr is Dominica or "DC." She's got skills, just got to keep away from her crazy bf. Also don't have anything close to steal in your car. I have digits for Sr's.

Night2
12-07-12, 06:58
Stacey send me these pic after a good time with her

JohnDoes657
12-07-12, 13:58
Stacey send me these pic after a good time with herDo you have contact info? Or her usual stroll area? I usual cruise around the terrace and its been super dead, probably because of the weather. Also. What were her rates

DiscreetGuySi
12-30-12, 18:41
Going to check out the terrace and castleton tonight. Maybe go into targee area. Hope theres someone new out so I dnt have to head into Brooklyn. Any have info on the spots? Last I checked DC is the only regular around south, theres a spinner by port richmond but she's too heavy into drugs now.

Member #5782
01-19-13, 11:53
Going to check out the terrace and castleton tonight. Maybe go into targee area. Hope theres someone new out so I dnt have to head into Brooklyn. Any have info on the spots? Last I checked DC is the only regular around south, theres a spinner by port richmond but she's too heavy into drugs now.You're correct. DC is the only one active in Mariners Harbor right now. I have digits for seniors. She's 5'6" tall. 125 lbs, and from Liberia. Her mileage varies depending on her drug use that day.

JohnDoes657
01-24-13, 12:55
You're correct. DC is the only one active in Mariners Harbor right now. I have digits for seniors. She's 5'6" tall. 125 lbs, and from Liberia. Her mileage varies depending on her drug use that day.I am surprised any one is even out right now. Usually in this weather everything is quiet. I barely even stroll. Thank god for heat in the car though or it would be never. Its a shame sometimes Brooklyn is the only place to go.

Whiteeboy can you pm me the digits.

JohnDoes657
04-09-13, 13:32
Weather getting warmer. Anyone been strolling and see anyone. If so, where about. The usual strolls have been dead lately.

Living Legend
04-09-13, 20:43
Weather getting warmer. Anyone been strolling and see anyone. If so, where about. The usual strolls have been dead lately.Drove around stapleton last Saturday early am and didn't see anything. If the weather is warm again tomorrow night I'll check some areas out

Night2
04-09-13, 21:47
Drove around stapleton last Saturday early am and didn't see anything. If the weather is warm again tomorrow night I'll check some areas outI don't know what time you guys stroll but I see them out all the time.

I'm usually on the hunt around 1 in the morning to 3 but the good action picks up around 2 in the morning on the another site by the store near the post office there is a Spanish chick out there Alisa are something she looks good and for 20 you can get it all only bad thing is first come first serve cause once she get any money in her hand off she goes to get fix.

And you have to wait till she need another before she comes back out.

But side note I been get tired of the same girls on the terres so I was driving around made a wrong turn and ended up on a gold mine LOL.

At first I thought my eyes was playing tricks on me then I did the loop around to make sure its was not a false alarm an ooh my god it was real.

I have been getting Mexican pussy all week LOL lmfao 40 for everything I shit you not but they hang out but the Mexican clubs hit me up for details.

Seniors only new guys build your numbers up before you get in tell I had to do it so you go out and hunt.

JohnDoes657
04-13-13, 23:59
Nice to know there are some hidden gems. Can you pm me the info.

Living Legend
05-02-13, 23:39
Weather starting to warm up finally. Anyone having any luck lately. Any areas to check out?

Chopper269
05-04-13, 02:46
New to area from the Philly area. I tried reading all forum posts to see where the stroll is however not a lot of info there. I have tried twice so far. Both times were around 1-3 am. I went to Richmond Terrace and Harbor and cruised through and around that area. I saw a few canidates but only one that might have worked for me. Two looked strung out and too old and another was a dude. I cruised Richmond terrace till it turned into Bay but again no luck. Is there a better place I can be looking? Anyone could PM me for some advice I would apprieciate it.

Thanks,

Chopper

TheDogg
05-10-13, 09:37
I don't know what time you guys stroll but I see them out all the time.

I'm usually on the hunt around 1 in the morning to 3 but the good action picks up around 2 in the morning on the another site by the store near the post office there is a Spanish chick out there Alisa are something she looks good and for 20 you can get it all only bad thing is first come first serve cause once she get any money in her hand off she goes to get fix.

And you have to wait till she need another before she comes back out.

But side note I been get tired of the same girls on the terres so I was driving around made a wrong turn and ended up on a gold mine LOL.

At first I thought my eyes was playing tricks on me then I did the loop around to make sure its was not a false alarm an ooh my god it was real.

I have been getting Mexican pussy all week LOL lmfao 40 for everything I shit you not but they hang out but the Mexican clubs hit me up for details.

Seniors only new guys build your numbers up before you get in tell I had to do it so you go out and hunt.Hey Night2 what's going on man? Good to see you posting I thought you were gone for whatever reason. I been hittin you up on the private message and never heard back from you.

Glad to see and hear about action in Staten Island. Do we know if there is any daytime action at all? I was always interested in those spanish bars because they have them in New Brunswick NJ as well but since I don't speak Spanish I thought I would get no play LOL.

The works for 40 ha? That is striking gold man. Good stuff!

What's up with that fine one you found in Irvington / Newark? I been waiting and searching for that one or waiting to hear back from you.

Be safe man.

JohnDoes657
05-19-13, 07:47
Hoping to stroll today as soon as the rain dies down. Night still seems mia. Would love to get info on those Mexican spots or a good daytime stroll.

Dejango
05-19-13, 10:38
Hoping to stroll today as soon as the rain dies down. Night still seems mia. Would love to get info on those Mexican spots or a good daytime stroll.I am new to Staten Island, Being 3 different places in NY, never seen a place DRY like SI, please somone help.

Chopper269
05-21-13, 01:02
Been strolling Richmond Terrace to Bay and back. No opportunity yet. I go from 11pm till 4am with no luck. I researched the forum reports but not much info there. If there is any help I too would like some. On different note I just logged in to USA sex guide while watching Django and to see the last post here Django. LOL Now is there any help out there. I hate to have to go to Newark when SI is 3 miles from me. Thanks in advance.

Be safe,

Chopper

Living Legend
05-21-13, 22:12
Been strolling Richmond Terrace to Bay and back. No opportunity yet. I go from 11pm till 4am with no luck. I researched the forum reports but not much info there. If there is any help I too would like some. On different note I just logged in to USA sex guide while watching Django and to see the last post here Django. LOL Now is there any help out there. I hate to have to go to Newark when SI is 3 miles from me. Thanks in advance.

Be safe,

ChopperI haven't had any luck either, Terrace and Stapleton have been dead, drove around Friday night and didn't see anything.

Dejango
05-22-13, 17:33
Ha ha ha thats a good shit!

I am all over man.

Be safe,

Chopper

Chopper269
05-24-13, 02:50
Went to the Terrace stroll. I passed a possible BSW. I pulled in a side street but she did not come on. Did a U turn but no luck. She glanced but did not get the idea to turn up side street. Gave up and headed out to Bay. Saw a WSW who looked great and in her 30's and drunk I believe. Everytime I tried to catch her a SI Leo would cruise up. I knew she was not a decoy but SI Leo was out. She came up to truck I asked her to go up side street and I would U turn. I turned around and went up the street but she was gone DAMN I was hot all that work and nothing. Headed back to Terrace to go home. I was pissed and disappointed. Saw a possible BSW coming down the Terrace but closer to Bay. She gave that look. I circled around and pulled on side street. She hopped in and told me her name was Nakita. She was a 9 out of 10 on looks. She had a great clear skin face with nice smile and no missing teeth. She was tall and medium built with perfect tits. She said she was 37 and usually works on the stroll near harbor. We agreed on a donation for BBBJ with FS. She was great on oral. Took directions well and my request to lick all over. She took her time and nearly had me loose it but I recovered and we went into missionary position because I wanted to lick them perfect titties while I grinded deep. It did not take long to lose it. Got her digits too. Not sure they will last long but she seems pretty clean. Highly recommend. If you want info Please try to share some of yours too. Be safe Chopper.

TheDogg
05-24-13, 13:20
Went to the Terrace stroll. I passed a possible BSW. I pulled in a side street but she did not come on. Did a U turn but no luck. She glanced but did not get the idea to turn up side street. Gave up and headed out to Bay. Saw a WSW who looked great and in her 30's and drunk I believe. Everytime I tried to catch her a SI Leo would cruise up. I knew she was not a decoy but SI Leo was out. She came up to truck I asked her to go up side street and I would U turn. I turned around and went up the street but she was gone DAMN I was hot all that work and nothing. Headed back to Terrace to go home. I was pissed and disappointed. Saw a possible BSW coming down the Terrace but closer to Bay. She gave that look. I circled around and pulled on side street. She hopped in and told me her name was Nakita. She was a 9 out of 10 on looks. She had a great clear skin face with nice smile and no missing teeth. She was tall and medium built with perfect tits. She said she was 37 and usually works on the stroll near harbor. We agreed on a donation for BBBJ with FS. She was great on oral. Took directions well and my request to lick all over. She took her time and nearly had me loose it but I recovered and we went into missionary position because I wanted to lick them perfect titties while I grinded deep. It did not take long to lose it. Got her digits too. Not sure they will last long but she seems pretty clean. Highly recommend. If you want info Please try to share some of yours too. Be safe Chopper.Nice Sore Chopper! Someone finally got some good action it the Island. Who looked better the drunk or the one you picked up? Do you know what the damage is for just BBBJ? I would love if you could share the info since I may be visiting soon. I hope she had a nice ass by the way LOL

JohnDoes657
06-11-13, 15:58
Has anything been going on? SI been dead lately, I know weather been kind of shitty, but we have had some good days also, hoping anyone got some news of late. I know night mentioned the mexicans but he been mia with more info, any one else happened to find that spot or any other good spots.

Dejango
06-12-13, 15:32
Has anything been going on? SI been dead lately, I know weather been kind of shitty, but we have had some good days also, hoping anyone got some news of late. I know night mentioned the mexicans but he been mia with more info, any one else happened to find that spot or any other good spots.I can share lots of information about AMPs in City but I need some fun stuff in SI, anyone willing to exchange some info? I wish I knew SI is the most boring Borough in NY city. Any Spanish / mexican info? Love to meet thsome chickas.

Haunted
06-18-13, 19:06
I can share lots of information about AMPs in City but I need some fun stuff in SI, anyone willing to exchange some info? I wish I knew SI is the most boring Borough in NY city. Any Spanish / mexican info? Love to meet thsome chickas.Yes you are absolutely correct. SI is the most boring borough in NY city.

Chopper269
07-10-13, 02:22
Ok have not been posting for awhile for a few reasons. One no one is posting anything for Staten Island. Two I can't get my settings right so I can never log in unless I go through a long frustrating process with no support. Anyhow met a friend and we went to see Billy Joel. It was 20 for the concert but well worth it. BSW looking very good accompanied me to the concert. Billy Joel's performance was mouthwatering awsum. The concert went into overtime but the job got done with no complaints. Of course no digits available but I can share with you the best place to go to buy tickets. They seem to be open anytime since I was there at 430 am and it was still going on. Understand that for these events there were plenty of SI finest around to make sure things go well so play safe. If you need concert tickets go down Richmond Terrace and turn onto Port Richmond. You will find plenty of ticket vendors there.

Be safe,

Chopper

Haunted
07-13-13, 15:55
I share your frustration. For the last two months I've had reports to share, but have tried for 20 minutes at a time, always unsuccessfully to login.

I found 2 new UTR's (EBT) from SI to trade for info.

IMO this forum is dead because, well, SI is dead!

Good to hear you found some life though.

Let's hope we can login with some reliability to share.

Have fun be safe.

Chopper269
07-15-13, 01:39
Went to SI tonight. I got there about 12 am. Nothing on Richmond at all. Went up the Port Richmond avenue and hit pay dirt! I saw a skinny BSW I had last time there but I also spotted 2 more good looking BSWs. Reliable is fine but new is always better. Could not get their attention so I went around a few times. Noticed two HSWs. One was fine the other well lets say not LOL. The not fine looking one was aggressive and waving way too much for my likes. I was trying to get them to separate. I finally succeeded and it was game on! Went to a nice private spot. I leaned back and she just went all over! Really deep. Slobbering all over. Meanwhile her hands are going up and down from my legs to my chest and at one point I thought my ball would be her trophy! I tried to hold off for as long as I could. She never gave up or slowed down. I finally gave in and released all I had. She took every drop and kept going! I would rate her a 8 on looks and a 10 on skill. Only set me back. 2! She was 5'8", shoulder length black hair, curvy build with a fine ass, small see size bumpers and topping it all off she spoke with a lysp. I highly recommend.

DarkPrince411
07-24-13, 16:38
I visit SI pretty often to visit a lady friend iv been seeing for a while, once done there I normally do a few laps at some of the usual strolls as well as venture to some other areas in hopes to find a new watering hole. I noticed that SI is pretty hit or miss but I hear stories from a few of the local SI truck drivers that they use to be everywhere and on occasion they spot a few in some bad areas off the main highways! Iv done a few laps and have either seen raw cracked out nasty chicks trying to flag me down or nothing at all. If you guys are looking for some action and don't mind making the drive try out our stroll in Newark we have tons of SW's however not many of them are high quality most are just some jonesed out chicks however you get lucky with a new runner and you have a great time. There is not a time I have hit the newark or hunts point stroll and seen it empty in the last 3 months. Newark we have so many but finding one you like can be difficult.

TheDogg
07-24-13, 16:48
Thanks for the post. It sounds like an experience I would love to have. Where was she picked up exactly if you don't mind me asking (you can also pm)?

I am assuming she is only out late nights? I am in need of some new play and new territories.

Living Legend
07-25-13, 22:54
Past Friday, on the Terrace picked up a BSW, short hair skinny, she was the only one out and there were a lot of guys trying to pick her up, got lucky, she saw me I waved for her and she jumped in. 20 for head, got the job done and I was happy. No digits. Passed by Pt Rich but didn't see anyone, this was around midnight.

Wed night (last night) went out again around midnight but no one was around except police cruisers, there was one cruiser going up and down Pt Rich, another going up and down South Ave and another on the Terrace.

Wanted to say thanks for the heads up about Pt Rich, hopefully I can find something soon there.

Chopper269
08-01-13, 01:58
Went out cruising a few nights ago so this is a late posting sorry. I went out to Port Richmond again and struck it lucky. It was around midnight. I found a skinny BSW. Had her before but she was do good I repeated again cause she was that good. I also picked her up right off Port Richmond. It was dicey and ballsy. There are plenty of LEO all over the place. But foot patrol is there watching the clubs mostly and cruisers are there for any runners getting away from foot patrol. They are way too busy watching for club fights and activity that cruising a few times up and down gets no response. Just make sire to get around a corner for pickup. Still not having any luck the terrace near harbor but I go anyhow just to check it out. I did find another spot but can't recall the street to turn on. It was off the Terrace I think it is call Victory Blvd. Head back to a gas station that also sells cigerettes between that and the sanatation company is a few others. Be safe Chopper.

JamesJoe
08-03-13, 09:43
[deleted by admin]
editor's note: this report was edited to remove references to **** persons.

i am aware that the vast majority of references to **** girls are legitimate attempts to warn other fellow members about how easy it is to accidentally pickup an **** girls, the potential dangers of being caught with **** girls, etc. however, past discussions in the forum has repeatedly demonstrated that the subject simply cannot be discussed intelligently, in any form or for any reason, without being misinterpreted, and without starting flame wars.

please do not post references to **** persons in the forum. thanks!

JamesJoe
08-12-13, 07:33
Sorry but I don't believe any of the previous postings. They are troll postings.

There is nothing going on in Staten Island, period.

Chopper is trolling for responses.

Haunted
08-14-13, 17:28
Sorry but I don't believe any of the previous postings. They are troll postings.

There is nothing going on in Staten Island, period.

Chopper is trolling for responses.+1

I agree.

Haunted
08-14-13, 17:29

There is nothing going on in Staten Island, period.Sorry, just to clarify.

+1. NOTHING on the streets of SI.

Chopper269
08-16-13, 01:22
Just got back from a successful trip to SI. I come across the Bayonne Bridge down to Richmond and I either make a left on Richmond and head out to Harbor. Never found anything there except people getting off buses. I also go right and head to Port Richmond where I turn up and stroll that area. Tonight I got lucky and actually found a BSW on Richmond Terrace and Maple (which is one block from Port Richmond). She was petite about 5'6 and did a great job! Found a dead end parking lot and got a great BBBJ for .2 She followed my instructions well and stuck with it till completion. Dropped her off on Harrison which is where she said she strolls. Harrison is perpendicular to the Terrace. She had no digits and went by the name of Bunny (surely not her name) But I was not worried about her name just her tongue.

Haunted I post here to share info. That is what the site is about. I try to do better then some guys on this site that want something for exchange. I have been to many towns Philadelphia and Memphis to name a few and it is tough being the new guy looking for the stroll. But I seem to find them without trolling info. I just ask those that know and if I get a hook up with phone I always try to forward info to those that help. As for strolls I just try to give that info for all to take advantage of. Take the info if you want or don't take the info. It makes no difference to me. I'm just trying to pay it forward to those that have helped me and others along the way. But I am here to say that SI is not dead. I found two areas that seem to work for me. The other is Victory Blvd off Bay near the ferry.

I only reference you Haunted because you are a trusted member that has more then 4 postings here. But I will tell you this you have to be bold on Port Richmond because there are plenty of SI PD but I never had any problems with them. The PD seem preoccupied with the bar patrons more then anyone else. Have a good one and be safe Chopper.

DarkPrince411
08-16-13, 07:45
I don't know about recently bt during my last posting had a fee SW outside the shelter its common knowledge poverty and drugs brings sws. Shelters are normally great watering holes. Are there trolls out sure. Are they quality sws by no means. But they are out there. Yonkers has it worse then si by far. If you guys want the fun got to cross the river to newark or patrtdon hell even jersey city.

JamesJoe
08-17-13, 14:19
I guess the joke is on me. But lo and behold there was some action on Staten Island last night.

Maybe the weather, full moon, IDK but there was some out.

With nothing to do I did the drive down Victory onto the terrace down to South avenue 1-2 am.

Saw one BSW by Victory and one by Sharpe and the terrace. And they gave me the look and were clearly working.

They looked wired out which goes without saying.

But I don't pick up BSW. At all, never. I would rather take care of myself. SO I kept going as LEO started to show up.

And I was tired. On South avenue of all places by Forest I saw a WSW by a bus stop. Slowed down and got the look.

Circled around and picked her up. I knew she was a pro as she jumped right in.

Found a dark side street and did a BBBJ with swallow for two Jacksons. Actually was very good. A real pro.

She told me she was abandoned by a BF and was trying to raise money to get back home

To Florida. Gave me digits but told me her phone was turned off until Tuesday. Maybe I will try her then. Went by the name Cristine.

She told me that Staten Island is dead because the drug scene is dead here. Maybe it is, maybe it's not.

BUT I did see three last night. The most I have seen on this rock in a very long time.

But I still think it was a fluke or my timing was just right.

Chopper269
08-26-13, 05:53
I hit Port Richmond at 430 am. I thought it was a long shot. I went up the block and saw one thin BSW hanging by the corner store. Turned around came back through saw another BSW in a green hoodie. Before I could turn around my phone goes off. It's Nikia asking if I al out cruising cause she thinks she saw me. She told me she was wearing a green hoodie. Nice. I spend 5 minutes and already got a hook. Went back picked her up. Headed to a secluded spot and pulled over and listened to Billy Joel for .2 ticket. Took her time and really did a great job. She did not want me to explode inside but. Ooops. She has new digits. She is tall around 5'9" Good looking black female. Highly recommend. She lives right off Port Richmond so easy to find around if you go look. I gave up on the terrace since I have good luck on Port Richmond. Go find out for yourself but Leo is out. Just be cool and play safe.

Chopper

JamesJoe
08-28-13, 18:50
I'm going to have to check out Port Richmond Avenue again. Years ago that was the place to go especially by Grove Street but times have changed.

I saw one on Midland Ave this morning about 6am down by the beach. She was clearly working and gave me the look. Not a bad looking WSW either.

But I was cautious and circled around and she was gone. I'll have to keep a lookout there again. They pop up now and then over there.

Chopper269
09-02-13, 06:16
Got on the Port Richmond again this morning around 430 AM. Went up and down about two trips and found a WSW. She was spinner type. Very petite about 5'5" with dirty blonde hair. Goes by the name of Gianna. I do have digits. She was ok but rushed. I will repeat. It seems I can always find something between 12 and 430 am. I do like all types but I do not like big or ugly girls. Anytime after 5 am it gets tough not sure if they are looking for a bus or a good time.

Be safe,

Chopper

GetLost
10-12-13, 03:28
After hitting the bars on Forest Avenue I was feeling a bit randy. So I headed toward the Terrace but I did not have to go far. As I was cutting through the Pathmark parking lot there were 2 girls and a guy hanging by a light pole. One gave me the look. So I circled around and slowed and she hopped in. Cute redhead, freckles and a nice pair of boobs. Said her name was Maureen and was 20 years old. I asked who was the guy, and she told me he was hitting on them. Basically she told me her and GF do this when they need cash for the weekend. She was a bit wild but cute. Told me to go where ever I was comfortable and I took her to my favorite deserted spot. Wanted. 4. I said for a BJ? And she said it will be the best BBJCIM I've ever had. And boy was she right! Pulled up her top and showed me those delectable hooters and I kissed and sucked them then she went to work. A real pro! Sang the WHOLE microphone and played with the boys very gently. I only lasted 5 minutes before I blew and she swallowed. Said she usually spits but it just went down. WOW was I feeling good. As I was returning her I asked for digits. Told me her phone was missing but she gave me her home number. Told me to leave a message and she will call back. I will def call her again. I'm 50 and she's loves older men so I will be a regular. We have a date set for sex in a room. If she's as good with that I will report and I will share her number for a similar provider. I don't think she's a SW just a young woman who has the assets and uses them whenever she needs money. Certainly didn't have that druggie street look. Will report back.

JohnDoes657
11-01-13, 21:17
After hitting the bars on Forest Avenue I was feeling a bit randy. So I headed toward the Terrace but I did not have to go far. As I was cutting through the Pathmark parking lot there were 2 girls and a guy hanging by a light pole. One gave me the look. So I circled around and slowed and she hopped in. Cute redhead, freckles and a nice pair of boobs. Said her name was Maureen and was 20 years old. I asked who was the guy, and she told me he was hitting on them. Basically she told me her and GF do this when they need cash for the weekend. She was a bit wild but cute. Told me to go where ever I was comfortable and I took her to my favorite deserted spot. Wanted. 4. I said for a BJ? And she said it will be the best BBJCIM I've ever had. And boy was she right! Pulled up her top and showed me those delectable hooters and I kissed and sucked them then she went to work. A real pro! Sang the WHOLE microphone and played with the boys very gently. I only lasted 5 minutes before I blew and she swallowed. Said she usually spits but it just went down. WOW was I feeling good. As I was returning her I asked for digits. Told me her phone was missing but she gave me her home number. Told me to leave a message and she will call back. I will def call her again. I'm 50 and she's loves older men so I will be a regular. We have a date set for sex in a room. If she's as good with that I will report and I will share her number for a similar provider. I don't think she's a SW just a young woman who has the assets and uses them whenever she needs money. Certainly didn't have that druggie street look. Will report back.Any follow up on her. Can you pm me and share her digits.

Vatore007
11-02-13, 23:38
Any follow up on her. Can you pm me and share her digits.4 dollars? WTF?

GetLost
11-04-13, 19:27
Any follow up on her. Can you pm me and share her digits.This is why I like to get rid of these girls when I'm done with them: They are thieves. They will be good to you to gain your trust and when you are comfortable they will rip you off or at least try.

This one I caught reaching into my pocket. Once they try that shit they're gone. When I was through with this one (my pockets were empty and I told her the jig was up) I threw her out of my car.

Remember that no matter the sob story they usually have a habit or are supporting a worthless slob who has one.

GetLost
11-04-13, 19:28
4 dollars? WTF?Dude, instead of asking these questions why don't you read the FAQ?

GetLost
03-20-14, 12:14
So the other night I'm on my way home from work. I stop at White Castle on Hylan Blvd for a bite and and as I pull in the lot, there is a real young looking thing about 19-20 sitting at one of the tables. Didn't think much of it until I got the look. Now I have taken a nice long break from the hobby because I've come to despise SW and their games but this one was cute and working. So I said Hi and she wanted something to eat. Told me some story how her BF kicked her out and she was hungry but I stopped her and told her I could care less about her situation. What was in it for me? So for a few burgers and .20 she'd give me a BJ. Just looking at this skank I could tell she was a user. Also had very bad teeth. Also gave me 2 different names within 20 minutes, Christina and Gina. I pretended I didn't notice but I did and also noticed that she was constantly texting red flag time. So I get her some burgers and we get into my car and that's when the upsell began. Wanted 100 for a BJ, told her no and she offered FS at some place she knew, yeah right. At this point I had it with her and told her to get out. She starts crying. Telling me she has nowhere to go. So I told her after I blow in her mouth we will see what happens. Started a mediocre BBJ and when I was about to pop I held her head down so she couldn't pull away and shot my seed right in her mouth. It must have been a sizeable one cause she spit several times. So I gave her .25 and told her to get lost. Gave me digits and then asked for a ride out of my way to the other side of the island, probably to score her shit. Told her no and sent her on her way. I would have held on to her but I can't stand druggies and it was a real shame cause she had looks and a body. Nice titties too. But her teeth were horrible and she was getting that street look about her.

JohnDoes657
03-21-14, 07:00
So the other night I'm on my way home from work. I stop at White Castle on Hylan Blvd for a bite and and as I pull in the lot, there is a real young looking thing about 19-20 sitting at one of the tables. Didn't think much of it until I got the look. Now I have taken a nice long break from the hobby because I've come to despise SW and their games but this one was cute and working. So I said Hi and she wanted something to eat. Told me some story how her BF kicked her out and she was hungry but I stopped her and told her I could care less about her situation. What was in it for me? So for a few burgers and .20 she'd give me a BJ. Just looking at this skank I could tell she was a user. Also had very bad teeth. Also gave me 2 different names within 20 minutes, Christina and Gina. I pretended I didn't notice but I did and also noticed that she was constantly texting red flag time. So I get her some burgers and we get into my car and that's when the upsell began. Wanted 100 for a BJ, told her no and she offered FS at some place she knew, yeah right. At this point I had it with her and told her to get out. She starts crying. Telling me she has nowhere to go. So I told her after I blow in her mouth we will see what happens. Started a mediocre BBJ and when I was about to pop I held her head down so she couldn't pull away and shot my seed right in her mouth. It must have been a sizeable one cause she spit several times. So I gave her .25 and told her to get lost. Gave me digits and then asked for a ride out of my way to the other side of the island, probably to score her shit. Told her no and sent her on her way. I would have held on to her but I can't stand druggies and it was a real shame cause she had looks and a body. Nice titties too. But her teeth were horrible and she was getting that street look about her.Did you keep her digits. If you did can you pm them to me. Hard to find anyone in the island. Sometimes have to take what is available for now.

GetLost
03-22-14, 11:35
Did you keep her digits. If you did can you pm them to me. Hard to find anyone in the island. Sometimes have to take what is available for now.Staten Island is dead dead dead LOL.

Marky Monger
03-13-19, 11:13
Nothing in all these years?

You telling me this place is really this baron?

Tanatloc
03-20-19, 23:55
Nothing in all these years?

You telling me this place is really this baron?It really is. Trust me, I live here. Few lousy AMPs and some junkies at motels. They are about to raise Verazzano Bridge tool to $19 so I guess nobody wants to come her anymore.

Petve404
08-04-21, 00:55
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

LeyleySt
01-30-23, 13:59
I came out to check the WSW over here. I went by Bay and Union, Front and Waters. I saw one at like 7 am. She looked like death. I came back overnight and saw 3. One I wanted to pick up but there were these 2 guys circling around in those skateboard thingys. I am like why the F are they going in circles so late right around her. I thought it was a set up. Saw a LWS that I was getting TS vibes. Saw old chubby blonde WSW that looked horrible. I guess I got there at the wrong times or the wrong stroll. I decided to call someone from skipthegames instead.

Reign301
01-31-23, 16:07
I came out to check the WSW over here. I went by Bay and Union, Front and Waters. I saw one at like 7 am. She looked like death. I came back overnight and saw 3. One I wanted to pick up but there were these 2 guys circling around in those skateboard thingys. I am like why the F are they going in circles so late right around her. I thought it was a set up. Saw a LWS that I was getting TS vibes. Saw old chubby blonde WSW that looked horrible. I guess I got there at the wrong times or the wrong stroll. I decided to call someone from skipthegames instead.I didn't even know staten had a stroll; I hate that this island is so dry.