Admin
01-09-06, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Lover Boy
01-30-06, 22:24
RE: $40 SERVICE FROM 'OFF THE BOAT' SPANISH WOMEN - w4m - 95
Reply to: pers-129907922@craigslist.org
Date: 2006-01-30, 8:34PM EST

There was some guy selling a list of “streekwalking” locations, on Craigslist. I happen to get a hold of the list and I have posted it here for you. I can’t vouch for the accuracy, as I didn’t compile it.

You are more than welcome to test it out for yourself.

Queens:
Very active streetwalker spot on Atlantic and Rockaway spanning all the way down to the underpass going towards Brooklyn. All white and Spanish girls ranging from early 20’s to 30’s. The girls wait at the bustops all
hours of the day and are most active at night between midnight and 5 AM. F/s is $30-$50. Queens Blvd has girls working between 2 AM and 6 am between 69th and Grand Ave. Mostly black and Spanish with f/s going for $50 to $100. Jamaica Ave from Francis Lewis blvd to 160th and again at Queens Blvd and Jamaica
Ave has black and Spanish girls working for $30 to $100 for f/s. The bar found in the Kew Gardens motel has many, many girls of all types working with f/s ranging from $40-$100. Right off the belt parkway on Rockaway Blvd and the Belt parkway by all the hotles/motels. Womens shelter across from Burger King has
girls working early in the morning, as well as the parking lot of the JFK Motel. Also try Queens Plaza in LIC. Lots of girls are working the block of CityScapes stripclub, as well as the lobby of the new motel right around the corner. Flushing on 32Ave between College Pt Blvd and Farrington. Try Wykoff ave from Flushing to Myrtle and around the Knickerbocker/Troutman area. NEW- Shore Beach Road and 35th in the Rockaways. Many girls hanging out across from the buildings during the day! $50 for f/s.

Brooklyn
INUSTRIAL PARK EAST NEW YORK. WOW! Take Pennsylvania Ave from the Belt Parkway to Pitkin Ave and make a left. Amazing strip. The best I have ever seen. F/s for $30 from hot young spanish and white girls. They all live in the Seth Housing Project furthur down on this street. Very good quality. Also try Livonia Ave off Pennsylvania Ave under the train. F/s from spanish girls for $30. Fulton Street off the Interborrough Prkway. Make a left and go down to Elton make another left and circle back. Girls are 24/7 and very cheap. Knap street in Sheepshead Bay has the Golden Gate Motel and Windjammer. While the latter of the two is pretty dried up, girls still work out of the parking lot of the Golden Gate. Mostly black girls, good quality, with f/s ranging from $50 to $100. -Right off Belt Parkway onto Pennsylvania Ave, go straight one mile and explore the streets BEHIND White Castle on the left hand side. Also off the Belt, Exit 8, right by the train station; usually really early in the morning 3-6AM. NEW- Take Atlantic to Elton and make a right (north) by the motel. Take this up past fulton and the next block. Midway up on the left hand side there is a black and white house with ‘cow’ markins on it. 4-5 girls work out of this house. 50 for f/s

Long Island
Street girls can be found in Hempstead on Terrace Ave and Cathedral Ave. Mainly young drug addicts that are white and black in heritage. F/S is $30. Courtesy Hotel behind National Wholesale Liquidators is also a hot
spot. Girls live in this place and work the parking lot at night. F/S is again $30-$50. Also the Capri Motel on Hempstead Turnpike has better quality white girls working the parking lot for $50 to $100 for F/S. Oceanside Motel has been condemed for prostitution, but white and black girls still work the surrounding streets. F/S is $40-$60. Huntington Station has girls working the street at the 7-11 on New York Ave on the left hand side after the train station. Spanish girls, f/s for $60. Taste of Honey has a many girls offering f/s
and they can even be convinced to go home with you. Some girls in there are dressed normal and they ‘work’ the place. Crystals on Main St. has about 20 girls working that offer extras, but its a tough environment with a fair amount of thugs. In Mineola on Mineola ave right off Jericho Turnpike there is
a Spanish Bar on the right hand side as soon as you turn. Open Fri, Sat, and Sun. 10 to 15 girls, most provide extras from $50 to $100. New-Washington Ave off of Penninula Blvd has many black girls working. Also try bay shore brentwood areas, (cI hit and miss huntington station) its a hit and miss. its mix white black spanish. by the train station there is a few down west drive and others, up and down union blvd(start from 5th ave move east), mechanicsville road(half way up between union and main street), behind the nutty irishman where (take 5th past main street make a left past the ymca) down that street might find a few. watch out for a few of the black ones they are the ones who take the $$ and run. for brentwood down 5th ave by hancock, suffolk ave going east down the other streets by the library, second ave down by them little delis and stuff (few blocks past hilltop drive)down them litle streets its somewhat a hit and miss, sufolk ave u will find some and down by the train station, suffolk ave down by the bars they walk down hawthorne.

* this is in or around Queens
* no -- it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Nostalgic
03-25-06, 16:53
NY Post

March 25, 2006 -- Cops yesterday raided two illegal Queen strip joints - one of which had registered its business as a steak house - and busted shocked managers and workers for prostitution and weapons offenses.

The first joint, Club Daydreams, at 146-16 Hillside Ave. in Jamaica, was shut down after Vice Squad detectives swooped in on the illegal sex shop at 1:15 a.m. and arrested eight women for prostitution.

Two managers - whose identities were not released - were also arrested after one was found with a .40-caliber Glock and the other with drugs, sources said.

The Buildings Department was also on hand for the raid, and issued an order to vacate because the club did not have the required number of exits.

The topless bar, listed as a steak house on its certificate of occupancy, was also in violation of zoning laws, which require strip joints operate at least 500 feet from residences, sources said.

The second operation, Club Kaula, at 143-08 94th Ave. in Jamaica, was shuttered after two patrons were picked up for drug possession and another two were found with a knife and stun gun.

Scruffman
08-30-06, 17:16
Things are pretty much dead all over but at Honeys 50 street and Queens blvd you can a pretty decent lap dance.Also I three numbers from chicks there. All mediccore so i didn`t bother to call.At Gallaghers the lap dances are getting pretty hot and they have a vip room 160, something may happen there but its expensive to find out but the caliber is high.

Captain Napalm
09-17-06, 18:42
RE: $40 SERVICE FROM 'OFF THE BOAT' SPANISH WOMEN

There was some guy selling a list of “streekwalking” locations, on Craigslist. I happen to get a hold of the list and I have posted it here for you. I can’t vouch for the accuracy, as I didn’t compile it.I haven't checked the SW spots, but a few of the incall #'s posted there are good.

TexasMonger
02-11-07, 19:17
Hello Queens mongers,

I go through Jamaica station many times each month. I noticed there are two strip clubs next to the station. Yhe first is Club Europa, and the other is Kalua.

I did some research on Club Europa, but all the information here is dated back to 2004. Also, Klua has been under survailance, and was named in a police shooting a couple of months back.

Any one of you gents have any information regarding these two clubs? You cam IM me if you don't want to post any sensitive information on the board.

Cheers

TM

Heat Seeker
03-18-07, 23:23
Hello Queens mongers,

I go through Jamaica station many times each month. I noticed there are two strip clubs next to the station. Yhe first is Club Europa, and the other is Kalua.

I did some research on Club Europa, but all the information here is dated back to 2004. Also, Klua has been under survailance, and was named in a police shooting a couple of months back.

Any one of you gents have any information regarding these two clubs? You cam IM me if you don't want to post any sensitive information on the board.

Cheers

TM

I checked out Europa last year and the girls in there were weak. I haven't been there recently so who knows.

Heat Seeker
03-18-07, 23:24
Its on Queens Blvd. Anyone have any info? Anything beyond a lapdance?

Criscokid
03-24-07, 12:07
Honey's is nothing to brag about. They had a lap dance room up stairs and they ask you to tip the fucking bouncer. Don't go there.

Prime Tyme
03-25-07, 16:51
Passed by queens blvd. and across the street from the Pan Am hotel theres this new construction going on, and the place is called ''Krystals''. Anyone have any info. on this possible strip club??

Real Romeo
03-26-07, 20:17
Hello Queens mongers,

Cheers

TM

There were extras available there last year. They were closed briefly last year for prostitution, and it still was going on when they re-opened, which is why they were being surveilled when that shooting happened. I picked up quite a few girls on Sutphin that worked there too. Prob wouldn't take a chance there now. Hope that helps

Lex Diamonds
03-28-07, 12:26
Romeo,

Do you recall the names of those girls that worked Sutphin and the club? I'm wondering if I know some of them or if they're still out there or in the club.

TexasMonger
03-28-07, 19:03
Greetings mongering world,

Late night early morning, while heading home I found myself at Jamaica station with about an hour to kill. I walked down Sutphin for a bout a mile and back. The street along with all cross streets were virtually deserted except for a couple of obvious dealers and on big and ugly BSW with her manager.

What is going on there these days? Any good action to be had?

Cheers

TM

Taekendo
05-20-07, 12:01
I wonder, does anyone remember (or have you been to) that strip club on Queens blvd W*****'s? You know, the one across from the old video store?

I remember back in the day that the place was good for takeout, and if you were skillfull you could get a sitdown in the back. Not sure if things have changed, because I heard they were under new management and had to change the layout because of some law.

Vdubracer187
05-21-07, 12:23
I wonder, does anyone remember (or have you been to) that strip club on Queens blvd W*****'s? You know, the one across from the old video store?

I remember back in the day that the place was good for takeout, and if you were skillfull you could get a sitdown in the back. Not sure if things have changed, because I heard they were under new management and had to change the layout because of some law.I heard that place is mafia owned.

Taekendo
05-22-07, 13:12
I heard that place is mafia owned.Maybe, I don't know. But it would explain why the girls there were such good quality. Are they still open? Can you still get take out there? I wonder if the ratres are the same.

Tennessee
05-22-07, 22:49
I read in, I believe, the Bronx forum about clubs which have Latin/other ladies who do some form of "dirty" dancing with you. Pay them $10 for a drink and few dollars a song. They said these clubs were in Queens.

Anyone have info? They worth it?

Coming to NY next month.

Thanks

Captain Napalm
05-24-07, 02:01
I checked out Europa last year and the girls in there were weak. I haven't been there recently so who knows.I know someone who dances there. If she's any indication of selection, yeah, I'd say the girls are pretty weak.

Cotton Mather
05-26-07, 18:39
I read in, I believe, the Bronx forum about clubs which have Latin/other ladies who do some form of "dirty" dancing with you. Pay them $10 for a drink and few dollars a song. They said these clubs were in Queens.

Anyone have info? They worth it?...Well Tennessee, since no one with better information than me has responded to you, I’ll post what little I know of the scene.

The clubs generally are located on Roosevelt Avenue, starting at Broadway/74th Street and stretching east (away from Manhattan) for 30 blocks or so (to beyond 100th Street). Walk that stretch and you’ll pass dozens of latino bars, many of which are of the type you describe. The scene is a late evening, early morning one. I haven’t hung out on Roosevelt in years so I can’t give you names, but google "latina ficha bars" and you’ll find alot of current information.

These aren’t strip clubs. They’re as you describe, ladies make money by getting guys to buy them drinks and pay for dancing with them. "Dirty dancing"/under-the-table-groping are based on YMMV variables, and unclothed action would require the random take-out, which would be unlikely before closing (4 AM).

A couple of caveats for a guest of NYC. This is a scene catering to guys from Central and South America, and if you aren’t from there or don’t speak Spanish, you’ll be noticed. Also, the neighborhood isn’t dangerous, but it’s also not safe. I live close to it, and when I find myself there at night I pay attention to my spider-senses. On Roosevelt no issues are likely (it’s one of the most heavily policed streets in NYC, wonder why), but a visitor probably shouldn’t be walking the side streets at midnight. As a huge generalization, if I didn't know a city well it’s the type of neighborhood I probably wouldn’t go to alone at night unless I had already checked it out in the daytime, and the type I'd have no problem with showing up for the first time at midnight if I was with a friend.

Finally, the neighborhood gets worse as the street numbers go up (ie Roosevelt/74th is far safer than Roosevelt/104th).

Have fun during your visit, and if you check out the scene hope you post about it.

Shecky
06-15-07, 12:55
Been a lurker for a while. Always use the site when I travel, but Cotton's post got me thinking.

I used to go to the Roosevelt Av area during the day. For several years (I'm not spanish. So I did stand out alot). Made lots of friends there, and found what he described as accurate.

What I didn't realize until recently (just moved into the area and have been venturing out at night) was the number of places. The talent changes so quickly as well.

I never ventured much higher than 85th, but I'll have to start. I have my old favorites, but they've all changed too.

I'm looking forward to the investigations again.

Frequent Flier
08-02-07, 04:14
Well I am not prone to reporting on Strip Clubs as they can change so quickly, but after repeated bad experiences at Infinity I feel that I have no choice so as make you aware of what to look out for.

First let me say that the girls dancing for the most part are very friendly and easy to talk with. I do dislike the obligatory gift of a dollar after they dance. You know the game, the girl walks around after the dance to everyone at the bar and acts as if you have to give them a dollar. They even come off stage during the dance at times, not being asked or motioned to do so, to try to guilt the bar patrons to give dollars as well. The reason I do not like this is it is always the butt ugly girls who do this the most. My thoughts is if you are so ugly you have to beg for money like this then quit dancing. I give the girls I like money when they are dancing and after they are dancing and they know I am not cheap, but these ugly and usually FAT girls are really stealing money from the nice or hot girls as the money I have would be going all to them if the uglies were not siphoning it away.

I know I could refuse and sometimes I do, but the hot girls like you better if you help the fats ugly chicks as well. At least some do, it seems some see the game and wish they would take their fats asses out of there.

Now again I will repeat that I am not cheap. I even had a cute dancer, who was 36 or 38, something like that and still incredibly hot, thank me a few Sundays ago before she left because.. and these are her words: "she was not going to make any money before I got there and took care of her" She walked out with a couple hundred to help pay her bills. I got a big hug and a few very good kisses from her dressed in her street clothes right before she walked out the door to go home. The kind kiss where you can tell she really means thank you if you know what I mean. I only found out about 30 minutes before she left that she is in her late 30's and still can't believe it and she has 3 kids at home.

OK OK..to my complaint and why you should be careful there or not go at all. The place has some of the worst bar tenders I have ever seen. There is one fake blond, looks orange actually, that will out right steal your money. She did it twice in one night to a group of us. We were all paying as we go for our own drinks. I gave her a 20 and she gave me change as if I had given her a 10. I argued, but she just turned away and yelled you only gave me a 10 and was gone. Little I could do except try to find a manager, but good luck with that. The next day I was talking with one of my friends who I was there with me that night, a group of about 10 if us went in, and he starts telling me how this bartender ripped him off of 10 dollars the same way. He knows that he gave her a 20 as he had no money when he went in and used the ATM in the club and went straight over and purchased a drink and given change as if he gave her a 10 dollar bill. When he said something she pulled the same shit on him. One of the dancers even said she had been accused of that before and pisses off customers all the time. Most of the dancers do not like her. She also treated us like shit as a waitress as well. After 30 or 45 minutes we just left because she is such a *****. I told the bouncer on the way out that if this shit continues I will not be back and I do spend good money there. He just gave me a look and sort of nodded as if to say, hey man it is out of my area, which it is. This girl must be related or is blowing someone and must give great BJ's because she is not a looker at all.

Now if you are not getting your money stolen from you, seems the only way to get service is if you look easy to steal from, you cannot get service at all either. The other girl there most of the time is this tiny, with a nice butt though, Latin girl. I do admit she is hot. But here lies the problem. She always has a BF there that she is chatting up. It happens all the time. You can never get her attention. I was in there just two nights ago and after 10 minutes I just left. I told the dancer I was not tipping till I at least had my first drink. I am pretty sure she made a comment to the bartender as she walked by because she looked over at me briefly, breaking her gaze on this guy she was holding hands with a having goo goo talk with. She just looked at me for a second like who the hell are you and you can certainly wait for me because I am the shit and I am busy. Well I went to the bathroom and left the bar. As I was waiting outside her Beau came out and jumped on his Motorcycle and took off down the road. So from what I can tell he was not even there as a customer, just there to see this bartender who IMHO opinion thinks we as customers are there at her whim and that she does as she damn well pleases and if you do not like it then you will not get served or served when she feels she wants to do so.

In the past they have had excellent bartenders and I always had a great time there. But I can honestly say that the last four times have been a pain in the ass to even be in the place. This place is close so I like going there, but if anyone has suggestions for another place I am here and waiting to hear some good news.

So if you like being treated as if it is a privilege to be there and in the presence of the Bartenders and you like to have you money stolen by a witch behind the bar then go and be treated like crap. Too bad for the girls dancing becasue some are do look good and are nice, but because the rude bitches doing the bartending are running everyone off, the girls will suffer.

FF

Scruffman
08-07-07, 17:43
This is a strip joint on steinway and 35 avenue. It is classy and expensive.lap dances 30 but its in private. They have a vip room 200, plus tip for the girl.Two girls offered me blowjobs in the vip room ,180-200 did not go. The girls are nice . A lot of hip hop types though.

Kwik Ryk
08-26-07, 08:19
Found one off of Roosevelt. Wednesday is the best day to go, more girls available. Plenty of extras. PM me for details

Kwik Ryk
09-07-07, 20:57
Anybody been to the one between Woodside and Broadway?

Ruchacz1
10-16-07, 13:33
I was driving from Sutphin and noticed 2 clubs in the area, Europa and Kalua. Any of them interesting to a member of this board?

Tony03
10-17-07, 20:04
I was driving from Sutphin and noticed 2 clubs in the area, Europa and Kalua. Any of them interesting to a member of this board?
I would not go to Kalua for a long while seen of a cop shooting last year I am sure they still have UC's going in and out of there for sure,

10-18-07, 09:36
Europa will not offer much. Just a bunch of weathered dancers past their prime. There's no VIP or cozy place for a lap dance. I was there for such a short time, I don't think they even offer lap dances.
Kalua, before the shooting was suspected of offering take out. This is why the UC were there to begin with. It's been all over the news headlines for months after it happened, and still has the occasional story. What rock have you been under?

Captain Napalm
10-19-07, 02:32

Never been to Kalua, don't think I ever will be after the Bell incident. However, there are a couple of Europa girls that I've fooled around with, but they were people I knew before they worked there. One was P4P, the other wasn't.

But yes, Europa women are a bit long in the tooth. Cozy Cabin ones are too...

Ruchacz1
10-19-07, 09:01
Shit! I knew Kalua sounded really familiar! And the sad part (besides the obvious) is that these BASTARDS will probably walk with a slap on the wrist! Don't get me wrong.- REAL policework CAN be tough and should be appreciated by us all. But in this case.

J Callny
01-15-08, 12:22
I was able to sneak out for a while and visit Gallegers in LIC Queens. I had never been there before and for the little while I was there I had a great time.
First off it is not a place that has a very friendly dancing bar. Here is what I mean. The girls dance on two poles in a stage nested within the bar. They are to far to allow the to hover over you and collect your singeles. After there little dance is over they walk along the area between the bar and stage.

This is where they try to sell you. Stripper talk if you like what you see move over some cash. I do have to admit that when I was there 1 pm, the girls were spectacular. Every girl had nice big bouncy real tits and slamming bodies.

One dark carribian girl came down and around the stage to the outside where I was sitiing. She let me put my arm around her. That is a good sign because when the girls allowing touching whats the point.

So she comes up to me and askes if I wanted a lapdance. 20.00 she said and she was hot so i followed her delicous body to the second floor. She led me to a plush seat and gave me the best dance that I have ever had. She allowed me to fondle her breast, play with her nipples and touch almost every inch of her hot body. She allowed me to kiss her back and her breasts. Her breasts were so goddamm sweet and large. They swung with her every movement.

She ground her covered pussy into my legs, presses herself up on my croch and ground away. In fact jus about the only thing that got in the way was her little panties and my jeans.

I asked if she would move her panties over and how me her pussy, she declined. Said the managment would not allow it. I asked her to give me a kiss and agian she declined for the same reason.

Otherwise she was a godess.

I am looking for some places by Far Rockaway, I like full nude but topless is good to. Does anyone know when the Platinum Club is going to open and what time?

Da Cru King
02-08-08, 22:57
I went to the players club in the bronx superbowl Sunday and it was pretty desent. Nice halftime show. There was free beers

Pro's= there are very pretty girls and plenty of them. And you are allowed to touch and grab which most clubs don't let you do. Also there isn't a bunch of bouncers and security guards watching your every move makin you uncomfortable.

Cons= the stage is behind the bar but not to far. And the girls don't walk around the floor and interact with you tILL it gets late then there is one in ya face all night. Very few places to sit. Only at bar area and every where else I tried to sit was V. I. P.

I'll go again definitly.

04-03-08, 15:30
The queens strip club where the police shooting took place in 2006 got its liquor license cancelled by the state today.

http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local/queens/2008/04/03/2008-04-03_bar_at_center_of_sean_bell_shooting_lose.html

They plan to stay open and serve only non-alc drinks.

Personally, without liquor it is difficult to imagine paying $10 or $20 for four minutes worth of work for a wall or lap dance. That might just be me though.

04-04-08, 12:09
No liquor means they can possibly go all nude

The queens strip club where the police shooting took place in 2006 got its liquor license cancelled by the state today.

http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local/queens/2008/04/03/2008-04-03_bar_at_center_of_sean_bell_shooting_lose.html

They plan to stay open and serve only non-alc drinks.

Personally, without liquor it is difficult to imagine paying $10 or $20 for four minutes worth of work for a wall or lap dance. That might just be me though.

Southside103
05-27-08, 09:23
I went to a new spot thats just starting to get on its feet. Problem is that it in a very open spot. I think it will get raided in 2 mthns top. So get there while its new. Well I learned one thing about going to opening night of a new spot. Don't go. There was 5 stripper (4bsw) and (1lsw). "can you say sauage fest boys and girls" need a say more.

But anythings goes.

Holla if you are intrested.

TexasMonger
05-28-08, 20:44
I went to a new spot
Holla if you are intrested.

Where?

Cheers TM

Southside103
06-05-08, 18:44
If you don't want to get it poping in Manhattan. I got a brooklyn spot.

It's your boy.

PM me.

Southside103
06-26-08, 21:59
I got a text saying:
2BBW. party 1 weekend
Friday july 4th BBW swing freak off cum, get freaky
BBW Strip Party Sat July 5th
25$ b4 12am more after..

Any takers.

PS if you got no reports and or no pic reports please don't respond.

Scruffman
07-13-08, 18:15
Gallagers is good during the day. I discovered it by accicident. Get there before 7. The lap dances are great. You can grab all you want. A few girls let me touch their pussy and asshole. They almost all grab your dick. I haven't gone into the vip room, 160 a half hour. I asked a few about b. Js they said no but they would reach in your pants. A few seemed to be interested in outcall, probally asking 200. Latins and russians. Latinas better more horny.

07-24-08, 14:48
Last couple of trips into Qnz:

Seems like the magic is gone for CityScapes, last couple of times was there the bouncers seem to be either envious or resentful of customers and looking to start something. Saw it happen to others but finally caught some 'tude myself and was surprised as the matter was trifling and the disrespect unneccessary. It's too bad but the good news is Scandals, another club, is right across the street.

Southside103
09-23-08, 23:36
I have a new spot. And dude it was poping. F/S 80 to 100. VIP room. But sometimes there will be more then one couple there. (doesn't bother me)

Second I need a vet to check out a spot for me. I can't go but I promised I was going to. So I need someone to go in my place. I'ts poping off this Friday in queens. Don't ask me about it, if your not sure you can go or not. I need full details after you hit up the spot.

Vets only contact me about these spot.

Mario123
09-25-08, 09:19
Hey I can go, Let me know where is that spot.

I will go and report on that spot.

Sleeping Bag
12-15-08, 22:11
Hey fellow mongers...

NYC, Queens, Brooklyn, etc. use to be my mongering place a few years ago. One place that did me well was Dumbarton II. Is that place no longer open? I'm not seeing any recent reports of that place. The girls were hot. If they are still open, I'd love to hear some recent reports as I'm hoping to swing by NYC in a few months.

Peace...

Hutchykurt
12-17-08, 16:00
I used to go there pretty regularly until I moved out of Queens in 2003.

They closed it down.

Too Bad! It was one of the best.

Sleeping Bag
12-17-08, 23:11
I used to go there pretty regularly until I moved out of Queens in 2003.

They closed it down.

Too Bad! It was one of the best.

There was Dumbarton, and there was Dumbarton II. The one I'm talking about is Dumbarton II. Dumbarton was closed. That I know for sure. Dumbarton II, however, is what I'm inquiring about. Which one were you talking about?

Hutchykurt
12-18-08, 12:21
The Dunbarton I am thinking of is the location under the bridge down the road from Cityscapes and Scandals. I believe that was Dunbarton II. I'm pretty sure both of them are gone since I double checked the listings on www.stripclublist.com. I've been looking high and low for a place like this for along time and still have not been able to find one. PM if you know any good spots.

Sleeping Bag
12-18-08, 19:12
The Dunbarton I am thinking of is the location under the bridge down the road from Cityscapes and Scandals. I believe that was Dunbarton II. I'm pretty sure both of them are gone since I double checked the listings on www.stripclublist.com. I've been looking high and low for a place like this for along time and still have not been able to find one. PM if you know any good spots.

I found Dumbarton II on that website you referenced. http://www.stripclublist.com/y.asp?s=NY

Crossctry
05-16-09, 15:24
I have a new spot. And dude it was poping. F/S 80 to 100. VIP room. But sometimes there will be more then one couple there. (doesn't bother me)

Second I need a vet to check out a spot for me. I can't go but I promised I was going to. So I need someone to go in my place. I'ts poping off this Friday in queens. Don't ask me about it, if your not sure you can go or not. I need full details after you hit up the spot.

Vets only contact me about these spot.

Are you asking for veterinarians?

TheHeights718
05-30-09, 18:10
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with a link or links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Bigggga
07-28-09, 09:46
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh69h2FGjvanl4k994

Applesex
10-09-09, 21:47
Been there 2 weekends, nice hot girls, don't know if they are down on making extra money.

Cham2009
10-15-09, 22:04
Went down to goldfingers after work, waited ten minutes before I got my coat checked, was a little peaved but once I got in I sat playing a game on comp no girls were dancing yet. A older girl named haze came over and sat down. We talked for a while got a dance for 20 dollars to the bar and 20 dollars to her. Okay its alot of money but haven't been able to find me a SW or a girl to go to for the same price. So I went to the dance and immediatly as soon as we got back there I could touch any where I wanted and when she felt how hard I was she reached in my pants and gave me a HJ and she was genuinly soaking wet when I checked. Offered the vip room for 150. Declined due to time constraints.

Southside103
10-16-09, 14:00
Are you asking for veterinarians?A senior member with two or more pic post. (Not the same SW twice)

Or a rookie with someone to vouch for him, and or info to a spot that checks outs.

AceBandit
11-15-09, 23:25
Whats up fellas? After watching Cotto get his as beat by Paquio, I took a run to my boy PaPa Docs spot out in Baldwin Long island. Well anyway when I got there it was dead! But one of his dancers Chocolate was there. she had on something sexy & for years I've always wanted to tap that! I approched her & told her that I was bored & was looking to get into something & get some relief. you know how it is when your married fellas. well we agreed that we were going to leave & head to a notel & get it on. she told me what she expected from me despite money of course. & I told her what I expected. such as bbjcim, greek etc. Off the bat she told me that she does not like giving head with rubbers in the first place. What? are you kidding me! man I think I'm in love! we head to the notel & it was on & poppin! Off the bat I told her that I nut quick but when I get up for the second round it will take a min for me to nut again. she was cool with it all & that we were going to have some fun. first she started off with one of the best bbjs that I had, while she is taking care of my rod & licking & sucking on my boys I was playing with her clit & her hole. man she was wet as hell! I had to enter that. I grabbed a condom & gave it to her & she slipped it on with her mouth. flipped her over & straight doggy pounding. she loved every bit of it & I know it with her screaming & fuck me daddy I just couldn't last. 1, 2, 3 Blast offff! in the condom.

Round 2: she started with another bbj & my boy immediately rose to the occassion. Man she was bobbing & weaving & drooling all over my shit. she was awsome she was sucking me for atleast a 1/2 but started complaining that her jaws was tighting up. Flipped her over, rubbered up for straight mish! again it was great! Pussy was maaad wet & just drooled all over the sheets. but I would not bust, just like I told her I wouldn't. I told her that I had to feel her wetness in order for me to blast off. took off the rubber (I know I'm bugging) turned her around for another staright doggy backshots. she is screamming of the top of her lungs in exstacy. Just as I got to the point of no return, I told her I wanna blast in her mouth. she turned around & sucked up every drippity drop. but no swallow. she went into the bathroom got a rag with soap & warm water & cleaned me up. You ask if I will repeat. HELL FUCKING YEA. I hoped you guys enjoyed & on to the next of course!

Real Ron Iron
11-17-09, 01:45
Nice work Ace please tell me you got pix of this big booty chocolate?

Metalmanix
11-22-09, 13:29
Has anyone ever been to the Wiggles strip club in Rego Park? Any extras or particular girls that you suggest I look for?

Real Ron Iron
11-22-09, 20:51
Has anyone ever been to the Wiggles strip club in Rego Park? Any extras or particular girls that you suggest I look for?

Whats the cross streets to this spot I will go check it out.

Metalmanix
11-24-09, 12:42
Whats the cross streets to this spot I will go check it out.Queens Blvd and 63rd Dr.

Metalmanix
12-15-09, 09:22
Any luck Ron?

Mr Pokerear
12-27-09, 16:41
Is this strip club any good?

I will be in NYC this week and I am looking for some fun.

Thanks,

Pokerear

12-28-09, 10:18
Gallaghers is not bad. It has a large selection of ladies, mostly latina and russian. You won't get many extras, but that goes for most strip clubs in the city. Especially the ones with decent ladies.

Side Kick
01-18-10, 01:29
Gallaghers is not bad. It has a large selection of ladies, mostly latina and russian. You won't get many extras, but that goes for most strip clubs in the city. Especially the ones with decent ladies.Gallaghers is alright but the girls come around like every dam minute to collect a dollar.

Allknight
03-03-10, 14:01
There is a place in LIC called riverhead. Some of the girls are good. But for. 2 you get a dance with her top on. It is $. 5 to get it off. And no grapping at all. There is one girl that comes over every 2 mins looking for a dance. She can drive you nuts.

Rosedale Guy
06-11-10, 01:03
XXO on Steinway street is a Go Go bar. It looks like a crappy club but the lap dances are good for .2.

There is only one spot in the back for lap dances--the good thing is you don't keep getting harassed about some overpriced VIP shit.

Captain Napalm
06-11-10, 16:41
How are the chicas there? Hopefully better than Club 23, Mermaids or Cozy Cabin...

XXO on Steinway street is a Go Go bar. It looks like a crappy club but the lap dances are good for .2.

There is only one spot in the back for lap dances--the good thing is you don't keep getting harassed about some overpriced VIP shit.

Rosedale Guy
07-09-10, 00:01
I found this spanish spot called Doll's on Hillside ave. A bunch of Hispanic women there. You pay $3 for a dance where they usually grind their booty on your crotch.

I got a beer for $5 and used my High School level Spanish to hang out with this chica there.

Overall, not a bad alternative to an expensive strip club. Cheap beer and a little groping.

I suspect it's possible to make an arrangement with some of these girls.

Scruffman
03-28-11, 19:19
Gallaghers is good, especially during the day. For the 20$ lap dance you get to grab as much as you want. Some girls let you finger them and most will let you touch the a-holes. They grab your thing until you come. For example their is one small Columbian, named Caralina who always lets me finger her. Then some girls are starting to reach into your pants. This one Columbiana Emiliana, tall thin, there on Tuesday does this but wants an additional 20. They got a group of old Brazilian gang that I saw them do this, I doubt they ask for 20, but their old and unattractive. The private room is 160. There I have fingered chicks, one Columbiana, she`s not there anymore took a finger in her ass and pussy, then 2 in her pussy, she said she would blow me for200. Did not take her up on it. There is a black dominican named stacey, always finger in her pussy and ass. She said she would come to my house for 200 but the arrangements got messed up.

Excalibur
07-12-11, 17:17
Hey Guys. Flying into LaGuardia this week and wondering about any clubs in the area. Always try to sample a club or two when ever I fly into someplace new. Your local intel might get me started in the right direction.

Thanks in advance!

Hanibal1000
07-17-11, 18:44
PM me for details. Advertised 30 DANCERS at a little bar / lounge

Amp Middleman
07-18-11, 12:57
PM me for details. Advertised 30 DANCERS at a little bar / loungeReport anyone or was this a setup?

Hanibal1000
07-19-11, 07:08
Report anyone or was this a setup?Check out my other posts and see if they are bad tips. Setup? Man that hurts.

Amp Middleman
07-19-11, 17:50
Check out my other posts and see if they are bad tips. Setup? Man that hurts.Don't take a question as a personal jab to your ego.

DigitalBobby88
07-19-11, 21:38
Report anyone or was this a setup?Damn Bro, that insulting.

Hanibal1000
07-19-11, 23:42
Don't take a question as a personal jab to your ego.Not mad at ya. But ug setup? At a bar? Never heard that before. You must know alot more than I do.

Thallipoli
11-07-11, 18:23
Wiggles was good and it closed down. Does anyone know, any completely nude strip clubs in Queens, Manhattan or the vicinity of these places? Not just topless, but full NUDE. Appreciate greatly.

SleepDesign
01-07-12, 23:19
Anyone got any info on Europa?

I was passing by last night and saw some.

Pretty fine ass girls going in.

Anyone been there recently?

Newbie2011
04-29-12, 00:12
I am visiting Queens for the whole month of June.

I have found out about a place called Lucky's from Backpage.

Does any of the members know if they allow touching and rubbing on the chest?

I am planning to have. 4 ready for 2 H.

Bigggga
07-13-12, 19:18
Hey guys have any of you guys been to that new all.nude strip club in LIC called Show Palace? Its owned by the owners of Sin City in the Bronx. I went last Saturday night into Sunday morning its an after hours strip club from 7pm-8am. Its $30 dollas to get in and Girls take off everything. $10 table dances and $25 dolla private dances. The place is huge lots of chandeliers and stages. I saw Moe Vaughn that played for the Boston Red Sox in there with his crew. Check it out when in Long island City 42-50 21 st LIC, ny. I had a good time I stayed till 7:30am Sunday morning.

Throwaway3602
07-13-12, 19:30
No way bigga mo vaughn is my favorite baseball player of all time hahaha. Might have to check it out. All nude = no drinks right? Do they make you buy 2 drink minimum of juice or something stupid?

Bigggga
07-15-12, 19:22
No alcohol for right now the place just opened 2 or 3 weeks.

Ago so maybe they applied for the license if they get the license maybe it won't be an after hours spot anymore. When I was there I bought 1 pepsi and thats it no one harrassed me to buy anymore. I don't mind the no alcohol cause I have to drive myself home and the police station is close by the entrance to the LIE east entrance sometimes they have roadblocks there on Vernon/Borden Ave.

No way bigga mo vaughn is my favorite baseball player of all time hahaha. Might have to check it out. All nude = no drinks right? Do they make you buy 2 drink minimum of juice or something stupid?

Hated1
02-27-13, 13:48
So my boys took me to this spot out in Qnz. Got there like 11sh. Place was dead. Lots of Spanish strippers. After midnight place was jumping. .2 cover charge. And 3 coat check. Anyways met this girl after a few private dances. I hit her with "you got me good, what else could you do for me" line. Quotes me 100 cause I already spent 50 in dances. We head to her car around the spot. Bbj and doggy till I popped. Got get number called her this morning it's disconnected. It was working cause she called me from it while we exchanged. Looks were a 9! Yup a 9. Ass so fat she drove me crazy. I'm going to call again next week. Boy why miss her.

DominiLink
05-22-13, 15:14
Damn, I love Rivis. What was her name?

So my boys took me to this spot out in Qnz. Got there like 11sh. Place was dead. Lots of Spanish strippers. After midnight place was jumping. .2 cover charge. And 3 coat check. Anyways met this girl after a few private dances. I hit her with "you got me good, what else could you do for me" line. Quotes me 100 cause I already spent 50 in dances. We head to her car around the spot. Bbj and doggy till I popped. Got get number called her this morning it's disconnected. It was working cause she called me from it while we exchanged. Looks were a 9! Yup a 9. Ass so fat she drove me crazy. I'm going to call again next week. Boy why miss her.

DominiLink
05-22-13, 15:28
Damn I love Rivi's, even though I only been a few times, I just remember the bartender was this older Puerto Rican girl, real sexy. Which stripper were you with?

Bigggga
05-24-13, 00:35
So my boys took me to this spot out in Qnz. Got there like 11sh. Place was dead. Lots of Spanish strippers. After midnight place was jumping. .2 cover charge. And 3 coat check. Anyways met this girl after a few private dances. I hit her with "you got me good, what else could you do for me" line. Quotes me 100 cause I already spent 50 in dances. We head to her car around the spot. Bbj and doggy till I popped. Got get number called her this morning it's disconnected. It was working cause she called me from it while we exchanged. Looks were a 9! Yup a 9. Ass so fat she drove me crazy. I'm going to call again next week. Boy why miss her.Riviera that place need remodeling they have like 5 or 6 girls on stage at one time LOLZ! My man Big Fred do security there. Alot of the girls look like they had surgery

Bigggga
05-24-13, 00:38
Has anyone been to CLub Glazz on Monday nights they have strip night on Mondays but the girls don't strip they keep there clothes on. They have like a mini stage with a small pole! LOLZ. I seen a couple of girls that danceatPerfections dancing there. CLub Glazz is on Albion ave and Queens blvd.

DudeNJ
06-11-15, 21:02
How is it? Any recommendation sexy dancers?

Doc Simp
06-16-15, 21:59
Anyone checked this place out. Any TO, or Onsite fun avail? What level if any?. Been seeing a number of the dancers on Snapchat and there are some appealing physical specimens.

Scruffman
08-16-15, 18:45
Hey I go to Galleghers all the time. The best time to go is during the day when there is no bouncer watching But lately they got this bouncer Tommy, Big fat white guy, pony tail out of shape he watches patrols the lap dance area. He is off Sun. Mon and Tues, that's when I go. Its got a little stricter so don't expect an in pants hand but still the lap dances are great. The Latinas give the best dances. One Columbiana Patricia goes all out Blondish, boob job lifts weights in shape a little old. 180 $ for private room half hour too expensive for me and they have a camera in there. Got a BJ in there 2 years ago before the camera.

Estafador
08-28-15, 15:53
How is it? Any recommendation sexy dancers?It is losing the appeal it once had years ago. Every girl with a big ass is probably fake. No longer is going in the daytime good as it has the same restrictions as the night time along with less quality spanish women. I. E. No sex no glory, no hands. The bouncers are super pricky now, as you can't sit and enjoy a lap dance without being watched. Haven't tried VIP but for $180 no thanks. If you can haggle them down for a lower price try it out as it's 30 minutes. If you're not a regular or don't tip the bartenders big, expect super shitty service not worthy of your time. Good luck.

Scruffman
08-30-15, 16:49
To Estafador, are you a regular? Because a lot of what you say is true. But the daytime is still good. They got a new Blondish Columbiana, Camilla, she gives a good dance. Hey did you meet that scumbag bouncer Tommy?

Wiseman2
08-30-15, 20:09
Why are you guys supporting above ground strip clubs when you can go to a underground club?

Onic123
09-01-15, 19:09
Why are you guys supporting above ground strip clubs when you can go to a underground club?Hard to get info for those of us who aren't in on it regularly.

Jofronic
09-15-15, 23:47
Why are you guys supporting above ground strip clubs when you can go to a underground club?Underground is the shit but I wish the promoters did more flash light parties.

MyStrodman
09-18-15, 04:37
I deal with only underground strip parties. I'm on a text list for the booty ranches in Queens. They have something every day, at different locations which is cool. The issue with them is that it is a hit or miss (should be use to it based on strolls, right? Most of the spots are for the SWs to get some early morning cash before hitting the stroll, so don't go there looking for exceptional lap / wall dances. LOL. You may find one or two that know how to and claps real well but don't always count on it. I think the text list I'm on has a flashlight party on Mondays. Didn't see much flashlights going off but it was still pretty ok. My info is only for seniors so if you are new on here, don't bother. Safe mongering guys!

Underground is the shit but I wish the promoters did more flash light parties.

Onic123
09-26-15, 17:22
I deal with only underground strip parties. I'm on a text list for the booty ranches in Queens. They have something every day, at different locations which is cool. The issue with them is that it is a hit or miss (should be use to it based on strolls, right? Most of the spots are for the SWs to get some early morning cash before hitting the stroll, so don't go there looking for exceptional lap / wall dances. LOL. You may find one or two that know how to and claps real well but don't always count on it. I think the text list I'm on has a flashlight party on Mondays. Didn't see much flashlights going off but it was still pretty ok. My info is only for seniors so if you are new on here, don't bother. Safe mongering guys!I suppose you guys can pass on the info in due time.

Anyway, what's the cost associated with one of these usually?

Voyeur1211
10-24-15, 22:24
Anyone frequent Starlets? I found out a girl I knew down here in Philly just moved up to NYC recently and is working there. They're real active on Instagram but I didn't see the girl there. If you frequent there and see someone new give me a shout.

Allknight
10-28-15, 12:48
I have heard this place does full. Can anyone comfirm.

WyldLobo
10-29-15, 12:27
I have heard this place does full. Can anyone comfirm.With a $80 lap dance, I was wondering if there is more than that because I wouldn't pay that much for a lap dance. I always wanted to go there because it's close by to me and easy to get to.

Spikespiegel
10-29-15, 19:47
I have heard this place does full. Can anyone comfirm.Longtime time reader. Figure I can answer this one from first hand experience. All depends on the girl. I've gotten dances from 3 different girls there and two offered at varying prices 3rd girl flat out said she doesn't do that kind of thing but knows others do.

The $80 doesn't even get you a private room where everything happens if I remember correctly rooms start somewhere around $140 couches in each room light is on a timer so no one comes up to the curtain to tell you time is up. It's pricey though depending which girl you get.

Krist13
02-16-16, 00:00
Gallagher 2000 is my regular place. New hot chicks all the time. No pushing. Relax and enjoy. This is better than most of other SC in Manhattan. They didn't have any bouncer for a long time during the day time. I see one recently. Better experience if you go before 3 pm.

Estafador
02-21-16, 15:53
I have heard this place does full. Can anyone comfirm.Honestly depends on the girl. There are some hispanics that are just NOT down with sex. And there are a few who may get desperate. Some will offer you a BJ for $150. If that's your cup of tea go for it. Of course, I wouldn't for a BJ that's outrageous. And a CBJ at that (though I never go bareback regardless). For the most part, it's far and few inbetween for FS in this club. YMMV.

Estafador
02-21-16, 15:55
Why are you guys supporting above ground strip clubs when you can go to a underground club?Because unlike you, the rest of us aren't privy to the information of underground strip clubs. It's not like they advertise ANYWHERE online or in the streets.

Estafador
02-21-16, 15:57
I suppose you guys can pass on the info in due time.

Anyway, what's the cost associated with one of these usually?I got real lucky TWICE and found 1 in Brooklyn. They switched locations twice. Usually anywhere from $6-8 depending on the girl. At least that's what I was told back in 2013. AFter that, I could never find a source for one ANYWHERE since.

Estafador
02-21-16, 16:02
To Estafador, are you a regular? Because a lot of what you say is true. But the daytime is still good. They got a new Blondish Columbiana, Camilla, she gives a good dance. Hey did you meet that scumbag bouncer Tommy?Sorry for replying so late. I've been more focused on saving for a car over tits and ass. I used to be a regular. But once I got the "hands" treatment one too many times and the fact that the best looking girl there one day was a uppity hispanic who didn't acknowledge me as I tried to tip her on stage and only did so after I gave her a long hard stare AFTER she off stage, who had a fake ass I was just done. The pickings were slim for me and it's dayshift was just too dead for me to bother especially with very little big booty strippers during the day and more skinny Europeans that are like expected only going the extra mile for manhattan dollars. And I'm just NOT into skinny European girls. And the black girls were just as uppity as the Europeans. And I'm a black man too. Ah well, suprisingly Port O' Call on woodhaven blvd in Jamaica is FAR better in giving that high mileage service and some are willing to do things that should seem difficult to do in their small enviroment.

Which one is tommy? Because I don't bother with names when they ALL give me the stink eye. Almost felt like they were racist with the way they gave ME particularly, the tall black young man, a distrusting look upon entry.

DerrickDidIt
02-21-16, 19:39
Can you pm me the underground text list?

I deal with only underground strip parties. I'm on a text list for the booty ranches in Queens. They have something every day, at different locations which is cool. The issue with them is that it is a hit or miss (should be use to it based on strolls, right? Most of the spots are for the SWs to get some early morning cash before hitting the stroll, so don't go there looking for exceptional lap / wall dances. LOL. You may find one or two that know how to and claps real well but don't always count on it. I think the text list I'm on has a flashlight party on Mondays. Didn't see much flashlights going off but it was still pretty ok. My info is only for seniors so if you are new on here, don't bother. Safe mongering guys!

MyStrodman
02-25-16, 13:05
Just seeing this. There isn't a list I can text. I found out from a friend and he took me there and I got on the list from there. The last one I went to was really busy so I think more chicks are running to these underground spots before hitting the streets. They have one everyday but the main one is Wednesday. The booty fest!

Can you pm me the underground text list?

Damian007
03-27-16, 17:45
To Estafador, are you a regular? Because a lot of what you say is true. But the daytime is still good. They got a new Blondish Columbiana, Camilla, she gives a good dance. Hey did you meet that scumbag bouncer Tommy?Seems like daytime is best but varies girls look good I like to go around 1.

Jswizz21
05-13-16, 16:11
Just seeing this. There isn't a list I can text. I found out from a friend and he took me there and I got on the list from there. The last one I went to was really busy so I think more chicks are running to these underground spots before hitting the streets. They have one everyday but the main one is Wednesday. The booty fest!I went the other night to the 197th street Underground strip party and did VIP with 1 of the dancers there named Caramel ($20 VIP charge + $60 for her). Let me just say, she was flippin Horrible! Her box was stinkin all over the damn place. She wasn't even cute to begin with. She's actually hideous, looking high as fck, with these light blue-green lipstick. But she had a nice slim body though, and that's what caught my attention.

She started with a lackluster CBJ for like a good minute, and was like Damn w. E let's just fuck, that shit was whack LOL so I tell her to lay down on the messy bed there was, so that I can hit it missionary. She takes off her pants, and this chick has got this freakn Bush. Like WTF cmon now, you shouldn't be here with that hairy ass pussy. You got to warn your 'clients' that you got that Bush before you take them on for VIP jeez. Albeit disappointed as I was, I was like Shit I did just pay this girl $60 for this service, so I got to penetrate her no matter what. So that's what I proceeded to do.

I penetrated her miss, and she was unresponsive (when normally my peenor illicits some sort of response from the girls I fck). I pounded down, despite how uncomfortable it was. She was not flexible at all. Actually this chick looked stiff as hell, like loosen up WTF. And again, no change of facial expression. At least fake it for me smh and everytime I pounded, I began notice the smelly stank pussy more and more. Didn't even last 15 seconds of this. Was already disappointed. I suggested we switch to Doggy. Had her turn around and OH BOY! This when the stank pussy made me cry like freakin onions right in my freakn eyes! It was bad. There was no way I was going to penetrate that again. She looked like an old damn lady hunched over (while standing over the bed). Couldn't even reach inside, because of the difference in our height (she's taller than me); I told her to get on the bed at first, so she can spread the legs at the right angle so I could penetrate LOL but nope, she was not having it. She rather have me tiptoe and try to stick it in, like nah booboo that's not how this is going to go down LOL.

Anyways, I called off the whole session after I noticed that putrid smell coming from the back. I was like I can't do this, that's it. I didn't indicate to her that her backside had that toxic smell, which I regret that I didn't of course. I should've complained to her right then and there. After calling it off, and taking the condom off with a paper towel, I was like Yeah forget it, it's done. I proceeded to ask her for $20 back because all she really gave me was a CBJ and miss was just horrible. No emotion, uncomfortable as hell. She said, "nope sorry, I don't do refunds. " At this point, I really should've threatened to embarrass her, by threatening to tell the hosts of the horrible experience and her stank pussy, after the session. But I insisted that she still give me the $20 back due to the limited service I ended up getting. She compromised, by giving just $10 back. So damage in total was $70 ($50 for her + $20 VIP charge).

She didn't even provide me rubbing alcohol or anything so that I could disinfect my groin area. I felt disgusted. I was going to pull up my boxer briefs, after my groin rubbed against her bushy stank pussy. Awful. Just awful. I left the place immediately, went to my car, and sprayed and wiped my groin, thigh, balls, penis, lower belly, with Isopropyl alcohol LOL had to disinfect myself badly.

I also had another horrible experience with another girl there, named Red. She also had a bit of a stank pussy, but not as bad. It was definitely there though.

I feel like this is more common with these dancers from these underground parties. I haven't had one stellar, positive experience from VIPs with any of these dancers from these underground parties. It's really disappointing. And most of the girls don't look good at all there. Most are not in shape either. You will find some eye-candy looking girls though. At least 1 or 2 in each party. But from my experience, most are overweight, too tall, too dark, etc. LOL and almost all are black (no problem with that; I love ebony; but I do love having variety also).

Yeah, so there you have it. Just so you guys are informed of how it is.

Member #5771
05-13-16, 19:06
Bro man where can I go to something like this I been really wanting to go to a strip club period but a club that also provide thay service is a dream come true if you can help me man.

I went the other night to the 197th street Underground strip party and did VIP with 1 of the dancers there named Caramel ($20 VIP charge + $60 for her). Let me just say, she was flippin Horrible! Her box was stinkin all over the damn place. She wasn't even cute to begin with. She's actually hideous, looking high as fck, with these light blue-green lipstick. But she had a nice slim body though, and that's what caught my attention.

She started with a lackluster CBJ for like a good minute, and was like Damn w. E let's just fuck, that shit was whack LOL so I tell her to lay down on the messy bed there was, so that I can hit it missionary. She takes off her pants, and this chick has got this freakn Bush. Like WTF cmon now, you shouldn't be here with that hairy ass pussy. You got to warn your 'clients' that you got that Bush before you take them on for VIP jeez. Albeit disappointed as I was, I was like Shit I did just pay this girl $60 for this service, so I got to penetrate her no matter what. So that's what I proceeded to do.

I penetrated her miss, and she was unresponsive (when normally my peenor illicits some sort of response from the girls I fck). I pounded down, despite how uncomfortable it was. She was not flexible at all. Actually this chick looked stiff as hell, like loosen up WTF. And again, no change of facial expression. At least fake it for me smh and everytime I pounded, I began notice the smelly stank pussy more and more. Didn't even last 15 seconds of this. Was already disappointed. I suggested we switch to Doggy. Had her turn around and OH BOY! This when the stank pussy made me cry like freakin onions right in my freakn eyes! It was bad. There was no way I was going to penetrate that again. She looked like an old damn lady hunched over (while standing over the bed). Couldn't even reach inside, because of the difference in our height (she's taller than me); I told her to get on the bed at first, so she can spread the legs at the right angle so I could penetrate LOL but nope, she was not having it. She rather have me tiptoe and try to stick it in, like nah booboo that's not how this is going to go down LOL.

Anyways, I called off the whole session after I noticed that putrid smell coming from the back. I was like I can't do this, that's it. I didn't indicate to her that her backside had that toxic smell, which I regret that I didn't of course. I should've complained to her right then and there. After calling it off, and taking the condom off with a paper towel, I was like Yeah forget it, it's done. I proceeded to ask her for $20 back because all she really gave me was a CBJ and miss was just horrible. No emotion, uncomfortable as hell. She said, "nope sorry, I don't do refunds. " At this point, I really should've threatened to embarrass her, by threatening to tell the hosts of the horrible experience and her stank pussy, after the session. But I insisted that she still give me the $20 back due to the limited service I ended up getting. She compromised, by giving just $10 back. So damage in total was $70 ($50 for her + $20 VIP charge).

She didn't even provide me rubbing alcohol or anything so that I could disinfect my groin area. I felt disgusted. I was going to pull up my boxer briefs, after my groin rubbed against her bushy stank pussy. Awful. Just awful. I left the place immediately, went to my car, and sprayed and wiped my groin, thigh, balls, penis, lower belly, with Isopropyl alcohol LOL had to disinfect myself badly.

I also had another horrible experience with another girl there, named Red. She also had a bit of a stank pussy, but not as bad. It was definitely there though.

I feel like this is more common with these dancers from these underground parties. I haven't had one stellar, positive experience from VIPs with any of these dancers from these underground parties. It's really disappointing. And most of the girls don't look good at all there. Most are not in shape either. You will find some eye-candy looking girls though. At least 1 or 2 in each party. But from my experience, most are overweight, too tall, too dark, etc. LOL and almost all are black (no problem with that; I love ebony; but I do love having variety also).

Yeah, so there you have it. Just so you guys are informed of how it is.

JustinSilver
05-13-16, 19:22
After Jswizz21 reports on his nightmare experience there's someone out there who wants to go to this place! LOL!

Estafador
06-05-16, 12:09
So Europa wasn't exactly that great as far as actual strip clubs go and technically, it isn't MUCH better but at least it stop restricting lap dances. Majority of the girls have a gut but they have a pretty face, thick legs, big tits. That are SEPARATE from the rest of her torso and some PHAT asses. When you see all that, the gut doesn't seem so bad in comparison. That or me being high has affected my view. No I don't think the weed lowered my standards since they were all pretty ladies. I don't drink so I just got a water for $5. Not even 5 minutes later did a thick Hispanic women jump all over me. We made pleasantries, talked about ways and means and she was high mileage dancing all over my lap. She made me finger her pussy and I NEVER done that before. The weed told me to do it and I won't be doing that again unless she's my significant other; pushing my face in her tatas (nice big ol' knockers au' natural). She even went as far as pulled my pants down a bit, thank goodness it was dark, and actually started grinding that big ol' booty on my dick. Real hard pressed not to bust a nut. And this The lap dance costed me ONE dancer drink (literally just one) for 10 minutes of damn near sex. $20 and a tip because I'm a nice guy. It was on a stool but you know what, considering back in '12 they were very restrictive on their lappers AND majority of their chicks were butt ugly. Now they got many good looking women there. Though they still have a gut, which I'm OK with since they cover that up with their cute little costumes and it doesn't detract much from their visual beauty overall. I didn't stay so long because I was too tired from the sour and eating like a pig.

I'd use this as a nice little stop if you're close by and don't feel like going out of your way to even Port O' Call (much better and still very inexpensive) much else other clubs. Or if you want a quick cheap drink and look at booty before you head to your real club. Tips can go a ways. Located on Supthin Blvd near the LIRR & NJ Transit. Obviously NOT the best club in Queens (might as well be the worst) but it's still made a HUGE improvement compared to years ago.

P.S. If your going to tell me I would have been better off going to an underground strip club, please don't. Unless your going to give me a number or some way to get to it, please DON'T bring it up as your just barking with no bite and wasting bandwidth and storage space. So cut it.

ElectricRed75
08-17-16, 11:29
Hit up Scandals yesterday around 3 for the first time since they reopened. All the girls I saw were pretty good looking, so far, better than what they had before. Place looks the same. Lap dance area is a little different, just has the entrance in a different spot but otherwise, decent amount of privacy.

Had a decent looking black gal sit and talk with me for a bit, she was cute, good looking body but her teeth weren't great. She was rubbing on my dick while I rubbed her leg at the bar. Was thinking about a dance with her to see what the mileage was like but she got called up to dance.

A small latina gal sat down next to me. Her body was insane and she was probably the hottest girl I've ever seen in there. She asked me to buy her a drink, I said I'd rather have a dance, without even knowing what she was like. She was that hot. Did 2 dances. As soon as she started she said "you can touch if you want" so my hands were all over her. Amazing body, perfect medium size tits, round ass. Really wanted to see what she would do but she seemed to just want to do a standard lap dance. Some grinding of her knee on my hard cock but not much else. Just getting to run my hands all over her was great. Her name was Daisy. Highly recommended if you're just looking for a good time at the club and nothing extra.

Estafador
09-01-16, 11:46
I'm not sure whether I like big girls or the girls have asses phat enough that their guts don't matter. Can't be the age because I LUV older women. Or maybe it's the convenience that it's so close to the bus terminals and subways. And lirr. And air train. Damn they chose a good spot. Their lucky I didn't have the desire or time to go elsewhere. Anwho, met a woman named Maria an older Dominican woman with a nicely shaped ass. Don't need to tip her but you still got to get a $10 drink and give her a $10 for her to let you get grabby. She likes to play with Mr happy outside your pants. She offered to smash but after her shift and I wasn't going to be a tip machine all night just to wait till 2 a to fuck. Told her to call me when she's off but she never did. I figured that would happen and I'm cool with it because I had to go to work the next day anyway. I'd rather go to Gallagher's or port o call anyway but it's a nice spot if you can handle a gut.

Estafador
09-03-16, 10:14
More like 100, just not what it use to be. Mind you the white girls are cute, nearly every spanish women's ass seems to be pushed up. I'm not sure if they're all going to the same doctor or if that's just a thing among light skinned hispanics. Cute pushed up bubble butts. Make them look sexy in a dress and awkward underneath. And I think security is racist or prejudice against black people. There were white people going up the stairs to get dances and nary a security guard followed them. And yes I did watch people go up and down the stairs since it was daytime and it was literally only me and one other black brother who was in the club at the time. And after 30 minutes of seeing lack of security upstairs as soon as me and this nice natural big booty chick (had the face and the ass of a black women, but the skin of a caribeean hispanic) go upstairs I asked about the rules and regulations and she said as long as the security wasn't around it was OK touch, as she's taking off her shoes and dress to get comfortable, out pops the security. And I was real polite to the dude when I first entered the fray to, his and how are yous, etc. And it wasn't as if he been there because I SEEN him plop his ass 4 seats away. And to know for sure it wasn't coincidence, I saw a couple up there as me and my lady were choosing a place to squat and there was NO security ANYWHERE. So another loss for the black man, or a way to keep it light skinned. And I don't think the girl I was dancing with was getting much tail because she seemed DESPERATE to get a dance from me, like ev eryone was turning her down or something. That or everyone was just getting one dance and didn't seem willing to get more. Either way the tone in her voice made it seem like she wasn't having an EXEMPLARY day.

So against a fellow mongerer's judgement (even if he doesn't follow his own edict), I said fuck it, I'll pay for VIP since it's $180, BUT I will make sure I get it for $150 since it's not much of a deal after calculating an average 3 minute song per $20 fee. You want a REAL bargain with VIP not some one dance off fee. So I spoke with the manager who looked like a haggard old man and he was very rude. Actually worse than a manager from Manhattan would be, and that's saying something. He said the price was firm no negotiation and I knew for a fact that barely ANYONE bought VIP and when the few did, NONE of the girls got a tip and there were never repeats. I wanted to point out that you can't have business if you're unwilling to negotiate, but I'm not one to fight for booty. I'm not dude from the laundromat, my time is better served elsewhere.

And I also noticed the waitresses had a NASTY attitude. With me. As soon as I sat down in the club she had a rude tone in her voice and when I parroted her about buying a drink, no malice or anger in my tone just meek confusion (just to see if I can flip it somehow), she got all uppity and in a rude tone said, "forget it". I tried to be a bit more sincere and and tried to apologize but she made a face at me and walked away. I eventually came back from getting free food and a different waitress was more polite and got me water (I try not to drink).

BUT on the plus side it was hilarious listening in on the conversations of some of these old regulars trying to sweet talk the girls into getting personal. Probably to be a captain "save-a-hoe" and it was so funny. One girl was constantly saying how she was doing just fine on her own while the old guy kept pushing to show her a better side of life with him.

Overall, this place is still as bad as it recently has been. Nasty waitresses, stressful management, over saturated security but oddly good food. Thank you Dominicans. And this was the day time. Imagine the night time escapades. Definetely rahter be at a dive like Port O' Call over this place.

WheelRod
11-22-16, 13:58
I didn't know what to expect, but I don't expect to go back. It was a Tuesday afternoon around 4 pm. Most of the girls were either at the corner of the bar drinking, or chatting it up with the regulars. Girls on stage wanted $ if you were at the bar even if you weren't watching (like if you were talking to another dancer). Bartender gave me incorrect change back. Most of the girls were meh. S African girl (super hot) started talking to me on my way out. I told her that if I would've gone in for a dance had she come over sooner. She wanted money for talking to me. I kindly told her I pay for dances, not for conversation. I gave her $5 and walked out the door.

BigPen323
07-04-17, 02:15
From my experience going to this SC, I've always had a great time. I usually go on Fridays or Saturdays in the evenings. The waitresses at least to me have always been polite, they are usually hispanic from what I can tell and always have a friendly approach to me. As far as the place, there is a bar where the stage is and you can sit down and have a drink but that is where the girls usually come up to you and chat you up into getting a dance or buying them a drink. Also, the girls on stage will come around, each asking you for money, I usually sit in the lounge area where the couches are. For the most part, I am cool with most of the security guards there, theres this new one, tall dark skin guy who always be walking around the bar stage like if he was in a hurry. One time while I was getting a dance upstairs, he came and told me I wasn't allowed to touch the girl but she told him that I've been there before so he didn't bother after. The hispanic girls pretty much have big bootys and big tits. Cassandra is this cute Puerto Rican / Dominican chick with glasses, always gives a great lap dance and will ask you if you want to continue. Another one is this Colombian chick Patricia, nice looking booty big tit girl who is frisky. Give a nice dance as well. Another one of my fave who left was Charlotte, thick dominican girl with a huge ass and nice tits. She is at Scandals, always gave a nice dance and was the one girl I went to get a VIP dance with cause she always did more things in there then the other girls. Some of these girls for the right price tell you they do things outside the club, just got to know which ones.

Justforme
07-04-17, 11:42
Used to go to a Scandals on Greenpoint Ave in LIC. Anyone remember? Teresa and Fifi were bartenders. No cover and a lot of cute girls. Mostly friendly and attractive. Better lookers than the "high class" haunts.

Also the Fiddle on Roosevelt. That was a fun place.

I didn't know what to expect, but I don't expect to go back. It was a Tuesday afternoon around 4 pm. Most of the girls were either at the corner of the bar drinking, or chatting it up with the regulars. Girls on stage wanted $ if you were at the bar even if you weren't watching (like if you were talking to another dancer). Bartender gave me incorrect change back. Most of the girls were meh. S African girl (super hot) started talking to me on my way out. I told her that if I would've gone in for a dance had she come over sooner. She wanted money for talking to me. I kindly told her I pay for dances, not for conversation. I gave her $5 and walked out the door.

Bigggga
11-08-17, 18:24
Any of guys every been to that Spanish bar on Jamaica ave and 184st on Friday into Saturday between 12:30 -2:00 am they got a guy that brings a stripper to dance for tips and girl do all kind of dances. Every Friday night he brings a different stripper and they jump up on the bar and dance and play with they pussy and give lapdances but the guy stands over them to watch them.

JuniorG
11-08-17, 19:17
Any of guys every been to that Spanish bar on Jamaica ave and 184st on Friday into Saturday between 12:30 -2:00 am they got a guy that brings a stripper to dance for tips and girl do all kind of dances. Every Friday night he brings a different stripper and they jump up on the bar and dance and play with they pussy and give lapdances but the guy stands over them to watch them.Will have to check this out, right in my neighborhood.

KkinSanitary
12-02-17, 14:47
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/5-women-busted-prostitution-nypd-raid-queens-strip-club-article-1.3671540

Bigggga
12-02-17, 19:32
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/5-women-busted-prostitution-nypd-raid-queens-strip-club-article-1.3671540The upstairs part of showpalace is open during the week unless they changed it. The big part of the club is only open Friday and Saturday for the regular club hours and afterhours. It was a waste of money for Gus to open that club with no liquor license. They apply for liquor license and they get rejected every time and people smuggle in liquor by pouring it in empty Poland spring bottles and selling it in the bathroom for $180. Poor girls dancing aint making no money gottta start turning tricks LOLZ!

MarkTrinidad
01-27-18, 00:02
That bar near the JFK airtrain in Jamaica is not worth it. Old latina milfs packing ass. $12 will get her a drink and a grind at the side. No extras as I didn't get any just grinding. This was before 11 PM on a Saturday.

Cavity
02-05-18, 00:09
That bar near the JFK airtrain in Jamaica is not worth it. Old latina milfs packing ass. $12 will get her a drink and a grind at the side. No extras as I didn't get any just grinding. This was before 11 PM on a Saturday.He's talking about Europa yall. I've been there a few times. First time there they really tried to play me money wise, and I was a fool. So I got played. Anyway, I still go there every blue moon or so. And I play them, I go in there, order some beers, chat with the lady bartender (who is very nice) and curve any women that comes my way there.

King4
03-12-18, 22:35
Tried going to the one near the air train 2 weeks ago, but it seemed to be closed. About 2 blocks north there was a place that didn't have stripping, but you could pay like a few bucks for a cute columbian to grind on you. Went to port o Call a week after and maybe its different on this coast but there didn't seem to be a private rooms there? It had two girls that I would consider pretty attractive.

TheBoobHound
03-16-18, 22:53
I recently hit this club on a Saturday night. So all the pros and cons of going at prime time. The hottest girls and biggest selection, but the worst crowds and hustle. First timer at the place. It's basically two medium sized rooms. The room with the stage is super cramped. They've got the stage, a bar, reserved tables and a little VIP room. Because of the stage it's also the most crowded. The second room is not as densely crowded. It has another bar and a few chairs for non VIP lapdances. It has a big party vibe to it. Really loud music, mostly latin and rap. Girls circulate a lot and will chat you up, dance on you for a few dollars. As a latina lover, I was very impressed with the quality of the goods. Many beautiful women. If you're into latina style bodies you will love it. If you're into super petite white girls, probably not.

I took my time and eventually spotted an extremely hot Colombian chick. Oh my fucking god. She was an 11/10. A 12/10. Beautiful eyes, beautiful face, beautiful hair, huge boobs, thin waist, huge butt. My dream girl. She passed me once, and the second time I introduced myself when she paused nearby. Very limited English and seemed shy to talk to me. No matter, I have enough Spanish to get by. We went for some lapdances which included good two way contact everywhere, some stick shifting. It was weird though, because at the end of each song she's get up to go and I would ask for another. But she said she needed to visit the dressing room and I didn't see her after that. Man, I was ready to give this girl my wallet. I would have given her anything she wanted in the VIP if extras were on the table. Same with meeting outside the club. I stayed till the club shut down around 4 am and never saw her again.

All in all a good time. I plan to go back next time I'm in NY. Not too many reports on Riviera on this site but from the sound of it, you can get what you want in the VIP for a big enough price. I definitely would have shelled it out for this Colombian girl.

pinga
03-18-18, 13:37
Went to port o Call a week after and maybe its different on this coast but there didn't seem to be a private rooms there? It had two girls that I would consider pretty attractive.I also went To Port o Call after a 8 year layoff on strip clubs. A beer that they pour into a cup for $9 and three ladies dancing. One young black girl was young and cute and only worthwhile factor while other two ladies were just grossly older and fat. It would be too nice to say they were not good looking. I would have stayed for a convo with the black girl but she apparently latched unto a wannabe gangster type.

WyldLobo
03-19-18, 16:45
I recently hit this club on a Saturday night. So all the pros and cons of going at prime time. The hottest girls and biggest selection, but the worst crowds and hustle. First timer at the place. It's basically two medium sized rooms. The room with the stage is super cramped. They've got the stage, a bar, reserved tables and a little VIP room. Because of the stage it's also the most crowded. The second room is not as densely crowded. It has another bar and a few chairs for non VIP lapdances. It has a big party vibe to it. Really loud music, mostly latin and rap. Girls circulate a lot and will chat you up, dance on you for a few dollars. As a latina lover, I was very impressed with the quality of the goods. Many beautiful women. If you're into latina style bodies you will love it. If you're into super petite white girls, probably not.

I took my time and eventually spotted an extremely hot Colombian chick. Oh my fucking god. She was an 11/10. A 12/10. Beautiful eyes, beautiful face, beautiful hair, huge boobs, thin waist, huge butt. My dream girl. She passed me once, and the second time I introduced myself when she paused nearby. Very limited English and seemed shy to talk to me. No matter, I have enough Spanish to get by. We went for some lapdances which included good two way contact everywhere, some stick shifting. It was weird though, because at the end of each song she's get up to go and I would ask for another. But she said she needed to visit the dressing room and I didn't see her after that. Man, I was ready to give this girl my wallet. I would have given her anything she wanted in the VIP if extras were on the table. Same with meeting outside the club. I stayed till the club shut down around 4 am and never saw her again.

All in all a good time. I plan to go back next time I'm in NY. Not too many reports on Riviera on this site but from the sound of it, you can get what you want in the VIP for a big enough price. I definitely would have shelled it out for this Colombian girl.That place was really good but they got mad expensive. Use to hook up with a lot of chicks there because you know they dance and so their side hung, LOL.

Bkboy12
04-05-18, 08:45
I was there 2 weeks ago met a PR chick 24 years old about 5 ft 5 thickish, c cups and a decent big butt. She approaches my way and ask if she can sit with me. The good thing about her is that she doesn't come at you aggressive looking to give a dance. We chat it up a bit and I ask her why its been opening up late or close at times during lunch hours. She tells me that not much business in early hours and that its mainly a sex scene during those hours so a lot of girls were let go. To my surprise I never received anything more than a dance and DFK in the few times I've been here. She ask if she can join me for a drink. I told her imma be headed out soon so how about a dance. We go to the area and I told her I want only 1 dance. She ended up giving me two dances without asking me (was thinking of paying her for one) but she put good work into it and let me rub her pussy. I told her to stop since I was hard and wanted to cum. She tells me "so take it out and ill take care of it" now I'm shocked this is my first time being offered this in a strip joint. She wanted. 60 for it plus. 30 for the dance. I quoted I only had. 60 on me since I wasn't planning on spending much during my lunch. She agrees and starts giving me a BBBJ which was great and she did eye contact and just the experience made it crazy good. Came in her hands and she cleaned it on the floor and chair which made me thing twice about sitting in them from now on LOL but after we were done she got up and was very cheerful and all. She told me to come back Wednesday or Fridays she is usually there those dates. I was in a happy stage that I forgot to get her number but will return to try my luck with another girl.

JohnMadden1990
04-05-18, 13:31
I was there 2 weeks ago met a PR chick 24 years old about 5 ft 5 thickish, c cups and a decent big butt. She approaches my way and ask if she can sit with me. The good thing about her is that she doesn't come at you aggressive looking to give a dance. We chat it up a bit and I ask her why its been opening up late or close at times during lunch hours. She tells me that not much business in early hours and that its mainly a sex scene during those hours so a lot of girls were let go. To my surprise I never received anything more than a dance and DFK in the few times I've been here. She ask if she can join me for a drink. I told her imma be headed out soon so how about a dance. We go to the area and I told her I want only 1 dance. She ended up giving me two dances without asking me (was thinking of paying her for one) but she put good work into it and let me rub her pussy. I told her to stop since I was hard and wanted to cum. She tells me "so take it out and ill take care of it" now I'm shocked this is my first time being offered this in a strip joint. She wanted. 60 for it plus. 30 for the dance. I quoted I only had. 60 on me since I wasn't planning on spending much during my lunch. She agrees and starts giving me a BBBJ which was great and she did eye contact and just the experience made it crazy good. Came in her hands and she cleaned it on the floor and chair which made me thing twice about sitting in them from now on LOL but after we were done she got up and was very cheerful and all. She told me to come back Wednesday or Fridays she is usually there those dates. I was in a happy stage that I forgot to get her number but will return to try my luck with another girl.Very nice might have to check them out wonder if its better than Riveras.

King4
06-25-18, 20:09
Has anyone else gone to the fetish party in Astoria, there is 50 buck entrance fee, and if you don't have a particular fetish they have long high mileage dances for 20 (depending on the girl of course).

NYMonger718
06-28-18, 01:21
I was put on to an underground stripclub that operates once or twice a week as an afterwork party from 5-9/10 on Tuesdays and / or Wednesdays. It's 20 for them to let you in. From there you go to the basement and there will be no less than half a dozen girls in their early 20's. They serve drinks and it is a smoke free spot. The set up in the basement is good (ambiance lighting, "stage" near the back, little "VIP booth", open space, chairs / couches, loud music, not off a portable speaker). There is security and they are pretty chill. You spend according to your liking and you can touch as much as each individual girl may allow, which in my experience was plenty. They are very open there. Full nude and these girls like to get naked. I have been there a couple of times and the girls change each week, couple of regulars. Hit or miss on looks but you definitely get both each week.

I would definitely recommend it if you are looking for something different than the current stripclub scene. Just laid back vibe, fun young strippers, cold drinks, and good music. DM for the details if this is your speed.

NYMonger718
06-28-18, 17:00
Riviera is an excellent spot for Latin women. I am never disappointed walking in there. I have never heard of anyone getting lucky inside of there but if you shell out some bread on the main floor on the girls walking around and strike up some good conversation, you can pull some numbers and discuss meeting up outside of the club. Most of these girls are here short term on work visas. They want to make as much as they can before they get back to their home countries (Mexico, Dr, Colombia, Ecuador, etc.).

I like this place because it doesn't change. 20 to get in all night, 100 gorgeous spanish women, enough space for you to roam around, no girls hounding you, good music, and you will find your share of female patrons just hanging out there. I've been lucky enough to back patrons as well as strippers in Rivi's.

All in all a good time. I plan to go back next time I'm in NY. Not too many reports on Riviera on this site but from the sound of it, you can get what you want in the VIP for a big enough price. I definitely would have shelled it out for this Colombian girl.

MarkTrinidad
07-04-18, 00:48
Saw a post on an "underground" club and pm'ed for address. I went got excited and thought hot latina chicks would be walking around naked and stuff and got something different. First of all the cover to get in is $20 its a video store literally in front of a 7 train stop which sells legit videos and below they sell pornography. A polite Indian man welcomes me in and next to him the "pimp" a middle aged black man collects my $20. All these people listed are really polite, cool, and down to earth. The "pimp" leads me downstairs to the "underground club" . I was disappointed 6 girls all women of color dressed in bikinis not nude No stage shows No pole! .

The dancers are in their early 20's in the 5-7 range of looks. All black. The "club" sells soda and liquor I repeat liquor that means alcohol too. That's a big No No in NYC! They better be careful anyways I wanted to try a dance in the "VIP" room lap dances are $30 for five minutes. VIP room was a side closet with a curtain giving privacy and an office chair to sit my dancer got nude quick and I enjoyed the dance, but really I could go to any strip club in the city and get the same thing.

In conclusion what's the logic in going to an underground strip club paying a $20 cover for subpar service. The dances are $30 when regular clubs charge $20, no nudity, no stage shows that's just my 2 cents opinion. If you want to try this underground club go for it.

KkinSanitary
07-05-18, 08:13
Saw a post on an "underground" club and pm'ed for address. I went got excited and thought hot latina chicks would be walking around naked and stuff and got something different. First of all the cover to get in is $20 its a video store literally in front of a 7 train stop which sells legit videos and below they sell pornography. A polite Indian man welcomes me in and next to him the "pimp" a middle aged black man collects my $20. All these people listed are really polite, cool, and down to earth. The "pimp" leads me downstairs to the "underground club" . I was disappointed 6 girls all women of color dressed in bikinis not nude No stage shows No pole! .

The dancers are in their early 20's in the 5-7 range of looks. All black. The "club" sells soda and liquor I repeat liquor that means alcohol too. That's a big No No in NYC! They better be careful anyways I wanted to try a dance in the "VIP" room lap dances are $30 for five minutes. VIP room was a side closet with a curtain giving privacy and an office chair to sit my dancer got nude quick and I enjoyed the dance, but really I could go to any strip club in the city and get the same thing.

In conclusion what's the logic in going to an underground strip club paying a $20 cover for subpar service. The dances are $30 when regular clubs charge $20, no nudity, no stage shows that's just my 2 cents opinion. If you want to try this underground club go for it.Thanks for saving me the time and money bro. I was hoping that this place would be a Queens version of Big D's parties in the city and Bronx. :

Cruizer21
07-05-18, 22:46

In conclusion what's the logic in going to an underground strip club paying a $20 cover for subpar service. The dances are $30 when regular clubs charge $20, no nudity, no stage shows that's just my 2 cents opinion. If you want to try this underground club go for it.I appreciate you TOFTT. Big thanks!

JizzeJector
07-07-18, 08:12
That bar near the JFK airtrain in Jamaica is not worth it. Old latina milfs packing ass. $12 will get her a drink and a grind at the side. No extras as I didn't get any just grinding. This was before 11 PM on a Saturday.So this bar is a solid setup for fun on the low. The way it works is there are a couple thick Latinas who will let you fuck at the barplain and simple. I've done this several times over the years.

Best route is buy a drink and spend a few singles warming them up. They will ask for $20 lap dance in corner (or just ask for it urself). And start roaming. It may cost you another drink or two, but I've boned chicas there for $40-$80. If it's late and chicas are drunk. You can do the cheap side. If it's close to closing, you can take chicks to car or hotel down the block. Never had a problem outside spot; it's right across from big LIRR / AirTran Station.

The boning is hit or miss, but roaming and hand work is almost universal. Best bet is buy a couple drinks, roam for some singles. And then inquire about upgrades. After 10 on slow nights is best (Tu-Thu).

NYMonger718
07-07-18, 13:11
I was put on to an underground stripclub that operates once or twice a week as an afterwork party from 5-9/10 on Tuesdays and / or Wednesdays. It's 20 for them to let you in. From there you go to the basement and there will be no less than half a dozen girls in their early 20's. They serve drinks and it is a smoke free spot. The set up in the basement is good (ambiance lighting, "stage" near the back, little "VIP booth", open space, chairs / couches, loud music, not off a portable speaker). There is security and they are pretty chill. You spend according to your liking and you can touch as much as each individual girl may allow, which in my experience was plenty. They are very open there. Full nude and these girls like to get naked. I have been there a couple of times and the girls change each week, couple of regulars. Hit or miss on looks but you definitely get both each week.

I would definitely recommend it if you are looking for something different than the current stripclub scene. Just laid back vibe, fun young strippers, cold drinks, and good music. DM for the details if this is your speed.That sucks to hear that you didn't have a good time. I don't run this place but I have been here a couple times and I like what it can offer you. I like to put the word out because there are few underground spots for this community to speak of and an extra couple of guys each time around is what keeps it going.

First, there lost definitely is nudity here. Only place I've been to besides show palace where chicks will play with their pussy right on the tables there. You spend a few bucks and / or buy a couple drinks and most of these girls are happy to get open. As for the "VIP" dance, I have never gone that route and likely never will. Getting a number isn't that difficult here but if you are just looking for a little privacy, I guess it can be pricey. There is definitely no one watching the clock though, including the girls normally.

The girls here, I agree, can be hit or miss. They do have different girls each time though. I would argue it is hard to ask for cream of the crop on a Tuesday 5-9 with only a handful of guys that don't normally have money gushing out of their pockets to spend on them in a video store. If you can go out on a Friday-Saturday night, I would agree your 20 entrance fee is better spent there. If you can only squeeze in a visit to feel on some titties right after work, this is an easy place to go to.

Lastly, I really do think the hours are what make the difference here. This is a happy hour spot. Not many clubs around NYC are even open 5 pm-9 pm especially ones where you can see some muff. And it's nice to not be hounded for a few bucks. You can spend as you please in a place like this sans the pressure of shelling out a few bucks every few minutes. And the AC in the summertime is a plus.

I'm told it is closed this coming Tuesday but back up the week after.

Kantm95
07-09-18, 02:23
Just got out of europa bar older latina lady from Panama not much there but I made the trip so I got a drink and she came up to me and wanted me to buy her a drink. She ordered a 20 dollar drink and I got played to be honest. She danced on me of course and let me feel all over her body. She then kept asking for 20 after 20 I told her I would go to the atm so I just left.

Genius
07-09-18, 10:03
.....she came up to me and wanted me to buy her a drink. She ordered a 20 dollar drink and I got played to be honest. ......Yes you did, and my guess is she gets half of that 20 at the end of the night. Just consider it a relatively inexpensive short educational experience for yourself and hopefully is useful for other mongers here.

JohnMadden1990
08-10-18, 02:24
Where is the Europa bar?Jamaica Ave directly across from the air train.

08-10-18, 08:09
Jamaica Ave directly across from the air train.Across from the Air Train is correct, but it's actually Sutphin Blvd, and I think it's 94th ave.

RFMProds
09-20-18, 04:48
Any queens underground updates? I've been frequenting the early hour one in queens. And it's been pretty good imo.

Infamous1214
09-20-18, 13:05
Any queens underground updates? I've been frequenting the early hour one in queens. And it's been pretty good imo.What's this spot that you speak of?

BigPen323
09-20-18, 23:44
Any queens underground updates? I've been frequenting the early hour one in queens. And it's been pretty good imo.There's one I just recently learned about that takes place in Astoria, Fetish Affairs. It's not your typical lapdance private event party like Lido Room or Die Happy but heard their parties are more towards the fetish party side.

NaughtyDan005
09-24-18, 03:50
That sucks to hear that you didn't have a good time. I don't run this place but I have been here a couple times and I like what it can offer you. I like to put the word out because there are few underground spots for this community to speak of and an extra couple of guys each time around is what keeps it going.

First, there lost definitely is nudity here. Only place I've been to besides show palace where chicks will play with their pussy right on the tables there. You spend a few bucks and / or buy a couple drinks and most of these girls are happy to get open. As for the "VIP" dance, I have never gone that route and likely never will. Getting a number isn't that difficult here but if you are just looking for a little privacy, I guess it can be pricey. There is definitely no one watching the clock though, including the girls normally.

The girls here, I agree, can be hit or miss. They do have different girls each time though. I would argue it is hard to ask for cream of the crop on a Tuesday 5-9 with only a handful of guys that don't normally have money gushing out of their pockets to spend on them in a video store. If you can go out on a Friday-Saturday night, I would agree your 20 entrance fee is better spent there. If you can only squeeze in a visit to feel on some titties right after work, this is an easy place to go to.

Lastly, I really do think the hours are what make the difference here. This is a happy hour spot. Not many clubs around NYC are even open 5 pm-9 pm especially ones where you can see some muff. And it's nice to not be hounded for a few bucks. You can spend as you please in a place like this sans the pressure of shelling out a few bucks every few minutes. And the AC in the summertime is a plus.

I'm told it is closed this coming Tuesday but back up the week after.I was wondering what the address is to this place can someone dm me please.

SugarBandit
10-24-18, 20:31
There's one I just recently learned about that takes place in Astoria, Fetish Affairs. It's not your typical lapdance private event party like Lido Room or Die Happy but heard their parties are more towards the fetish party side.I attended an event and it was very different. There were well over 50 girls there, and at least 6 that I thought were dimes.

Its not a cheap place at all, but worth a visit.

ASilva2011
10-25-18, 15:12
I attended an event and it was very different. There were well over 50 girls there, and at least 6 that I thought were dimes.

Its not a cheap place at all, but worth a visit.Got an invite for the next event. Is this place worth it if you are not into BDSM or other fetishes? Just looking for full contact lapdances.

SugarBandit
10-25-18, 19:05
Got an invite for the next event. Is this place worth it if you are not into BDSM or other fetishes? Just looking for full contact lapdances.If you like chatting and grabbing girls, this is the place to go.

GPerez0308
11-08-18, 10:01
Walked by at 3 pm on Wednesday and the place looked closed. Online it says they open at 12 pm. Was hopeful for a nice afternoon strip club to spend some time in. Thought about the old days of spending a few at Scandals in the same neighborhood but I think that place is closed down. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

LIC is going to be too legit once Amazon HQ comes into the neighborhood. Gems will move to where there's less attention.

11-09-18, 12:52
Check out Gallagher's. I think it's 37th or 38TH off Queens BLVD.

BumbaCloth
11-13-18, 11:14
Anyone been to Angels or Starlets?

AwesomeDude999
11-14-18, 14:30
Check out Gallagher's. I think it's 37th or 38TH off Queens BLVD.I second Gallaghers, hot women, good drinks and varying mileage especially with a private lapdance.

Bkboy12
11-27-18, 00:23
I second Gallaghers, hot women, good drinks and varying mileage especially with a private lapdance.Been there on and off. If you go around opening to 3 pm you get free lunch meal (consist of making your own sandwich and salad). Beers are half off and no fee to get in. As far as girls go, depending on your type, there may be 1 dime there while the others are no more than a 5. For the most part I've been there before 1:30 pm and most of the girls are with customers by the bar already so its hard to get their attention if you want a dance. Upstairs is isolated, no one checks up on you and they have the VIP rooms too. Planning to go back this week. I'll let ya know what if I find any gems.

RFMProds
12-01-18, 18:41
Private party catered to mature gentlemen in Woodside queens tonight 12/1. No young guys. No smoking. No drama. Good fun with elegant women. DM me for more info.

Ledaero
12-05-18, 02:14
Has anyone here been to Fetish Affairs? Recently got on their mailing list and I'm tempted to check out the event. But if I'm not a fetish person, will I still have a good time? How much of the event is catered to fetishes / not fetishes? Would love to hear experiences.

Helldemon285
12-06-18, 09:01
Did any fellow mongers attend this private party? If so, was this user legit with the party or nah? I would had reached out if I knew but it looks like I'm a few days to late.

Thank you in advance.

Private party catered to mature gentlemen in Woodside queens tonight 12/1. No young guys. No smoking. No drama. Good fun with elegant women. DM me for more info.

RFMProds
12-09-18, 01:56
Did any fellow mongers attend this private party? If so, was this user legit with the party or nah? I would had reached out if I knew but it looks like I'm a few days to late.

Thank you in advance.No one from here reached out in time, or seem to be serious about it. I'm just trying to share the experience. A party this upcoming Wednesday as well. If you or anyone else is serious don't be afraid to reach out.

Bkboy12
12-14-18, 16:41
Went last week. Had a dance with a dominican chick, forgot her name. Dark skin big tits big ass, both fake, brunette hair. Overall she was cute. A lot of skinny girls dancing as well. Had a dance with DR chick headed upstairs, roaming allowed. Headed back down for another beer and forgot happy hour was over. After this it got expensive LOL made the one beer lasted until I saw the product on the floor. I see a kylie jenner looking chick come from the lockers but goes the opposite way. Immediately she gets booked for dances. She chick looks amazing and I knew I had to make a move. After 10 minutes and half my beer gone she comes back down the stairs but again goes the opposite way. She already has her clients in line LOL wait another 10 ish minutes and she comes back down but goes directly to the bathroom. After that, she walked passed me and I had to stop her. Introduced myself and had a small talk before asking her for a dance. Her name is Poala or Paulina, From Ecuador, 5 ft 4 ish. She is there Tuesday thru Friday, 12-8. We head upstairs she strips down her tight dress to reveal nice Dcup tits and a nice round ass, feels real but is fake. I'm telling you guys she is the real deal and has Kylie Jenner body type, kylie is more thicker but still worth the view. Her dance was lacking but having her on me and feeling her just felt great. Ended up having 3 dances with with. She's not as affectionate but I needed to see that body. She will definitely be fully booked if she was at DH. In the end, Poala / Paulina was a dime and enjoyed feeling her but I wished I rather have spend the $1. 2 at DH to get the FS especially it it was Wendy.

LennyD4460
12-26-18, 01:45
So fellas I checked this place out. It's a dive, as dive as any place could legally be in the US. Cons were zero privacy. Girls are thick-flat out fat, and older mainly. Plus dollars can go along way if you're ok with the lack of privacy. After 2 dances with a thick younger Dominican I was offered and upgrade after business hours. Would I return prob to see if meet someone new looking for work after they punch out.

Anyone else have any luck there?

JohnMadden1990
12-26-18, 05:19
So fellas I checked this place out. It's a dive, as dive as any place could legally be in the US. Cons were zero privacy. Girls are thick-flat out fat, and older mainly. Plus dollars can go along way if you're ok with the lack of privacy. After 2 dances with a thick younger Dominican I was offered and upgrade after business hours. Would I return prob to see if meet someone new looking for work after they punch out.

Anyone else have any luck there?Hmmmm I might have to go check this bar out since it's close by me. For science purposes of course.

pinga
12-28-18, 11:02
Been here several times over the years. It is a dump with old and fat ladies; just too old and fat for my tastes.

RFMProds
02-03-19, 21:30
Private party in woodside queens this Saturday Feb 9th. Discreet setting in a secret location reach out to me for more information. Just trying to share some fun with fellow mongers. Enjoy your week!

RFMProds
02-06-19, 10:02
A few who frequent.

Bkboy12
02-08-19, 16:18
Found myself here again. Tried finding a provider close to LIC. Spent a lot of time researching but no luck. Get there order my beer and checked the scene. The dime from last time was at stage and boy did she look smoking. Didn't want to wait so decided to talk to an asian chick by the bar. We talked and her english is good. Says her name is candy and she's a college student. She's about 5 3 , petite, cute innocent face, small cups and an okay ass for an asian. She's wearing a black dress and she looks fine and lets me roam. Decided to get go for a dance and damn she's really seductive like she was earning her money. She gave me a few more seconds after the first song and asked if I wanted another one. I wanted something else, a BJ. Tried negotiating with her but she was afraid to do anything. We talked about it for a few while she was still dancing on me. She said maybe next time we can get a room here and we see what happens. Quoted me 200 for the VIP. For that I can go to DH LOL decided to continue one more dance and she was even more seductive this time, closing her eyes biting her lips rubbing her kitty on my knee while her body was against me so I was rubbing her ass. I felt the warmness and knew she was wet. She gives me a smile and goes down. She compliments my dick which and says hmm nice its big and hard while rubbing it. She licks her lips and says she wants to bite me and I say go ahead LOL she bites where my dick is and damn I really wanted to take it out and let her go to work LOL she gets back on top and shows me her kitty, let me pet it for like 2 seconds. She kept on dancing and said so what you want to do? I told her you know but she says no that she can't. She asked to give me one more dance but I told her no maybe next time. Overall a nice experience, better than those that I had in the past. I knew she just wanted me to lay down all the money for her but got to think with my big head and not the little one. Will go back to see her again perhaps we can connect more and make something happen. On to DH tmrw LOL.

BigRob1
02-09-19, 13:20
Private party in woodside queens this Saturday Feb 9th. Discreet setting in a secret location reach out to me for more information. Just trying to share some fun with fellow mongers. Enjoy your week!I sent you a PM.

Sky High1
02-09-19, 16:16
Went here a few days back on a Friday night for the first time. Though the decor is not something to write about, but the girls are good not bad at all. Think there were about 15-20 girls there, with most of them in great shape. The selection of girls is mixed with quite a few latinas. The drinks were definitely watered down. Another good part was that it wasnt too crowded for a Friday. Lap dances are 20 but this place allows a lot of touching unlike some places in the city, that was definitely a positive that would bring me back there.

RFMProds
02-10-19, 01:45
Been here several times over the years. It is a dump with old and fat ladies; just too old and fat for my tastes.

I sent you a PM.Did you ever receive my reply?

BigRob1
02-10-19, 11:55
Did you ever receive my reply?I don't have any PM from you.

RFMProds
02-10-19, 14:03
[Forum Complaint deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: The general posting sections of the Forum are not the place to voice your personal complaints about the Forum's rules or operating procedures. In the future, please send any complaints about the Forum to me personally by email or PM, or post them in the Comment on Forum Rules section. Thanks!

Bkboy12
02-22-19, 16:28
Decided to head here during my break just to sit back after a long work week. There were only 4 girls when I got there. Didn't see Candy but 20 minutes later the Dime piece comes up from the locker rooms. Damn she was wearing this tight gold dress tits rrady to pop out. She picked her foot up to fix her heel and her dress went up showing her nice juicy ass. She didn't bother to pull it down so being the creep that I am I kept looking. She noticed that I was looking and smiled. Dj called her name up to the stage and I was staring at her like a hawk. Once done she came around my way and gave me a nice hug. Took the chance to feel her body and she sat next to me putting her leg on my leg. Small talk and I told her lets go for a dance. We go up she undresses and takes her herls off. I told her she's making me nervous LOL her body is just amazing. She puts her clit on my tigh and starts twerking. She turns around and lays on I kiss her neck and she controls my hands making me rub her body up and doen. She teases me with her kitty. I keep kissing her neck and whie she rubs herself and I think it made her horny. She had to move away a couple of times, like she wanted me to continue but she wanted to control herself LOL she turns over and makes me move lower from the chair. She gets on top and start rubbing my dick. She stopped because there was another guy finishing up his dance and walked passed us. She ask if I want another dance and I said yeah. She puts her clit in my leg again with one leg up and start twerking. She sits on me and we just hug while she moves her ass. I was about to give her everything LOL she's a real beauty. I think I'm in love with a stripper lmao I have to see her again and make a move on her. Someone should check her out and let me know if I'm just being delusional LOL her name is Paola.

Chemo
05-01-19, 11:31
I've been following this club Starlets on IG. They have thick latinas there. My question is: this dancers or bartenders also offer other things? I don't want to ask and maybe that's not common in this kinda places. In other countries usually you can talk to the stripper and ask for other services on the side. If that's the case what is an average rate for 10/10 looking Latina in a place like this? If you know another place also would be great. Thanks.

Bkboy12
05-17-19, 12:04
Has anyone been here lately and have intel? I saw that they are open until 8 am on weekends LOL would like to pass by before headed to work but first want to check if anyone had any experience in here?

Patcat88
06-01-19, 14:14
Has anyone been here lately and have intel? I saw that they are open until 8 am on weekends LOL would like to pass by before headed to work but first want to check if anyone had any experience in here?Its a food / hookah (sometimes / budget reasons)/ make it rain club. Vast majority of girls will say "camera" for you for the private rooms unless you prove to them you are a dope boy from the hood with a set & have homies in the club. Some girls will cheat in the $25/ sng area because no cameras and $25 dollar area is VERY long songs (2 song changes seems to be rule so its 1. 2 to 1. 9 songs) but always use the corner. You can extend with girl for another $20 cash 2 girl beyond the first $25 paper receipt dance. Trap boys in bottle service after 4 am, there is dicks out sometimes, nobody sees anything, but you got to tell the girls you are from the cartel & order a bottle to get away with that & have homies film you fucking her for snapchat. Numbers are pretty easy here. Remember like any club, some dancers will do a 1 minute walk out from private room on you saying you pulled your dick out whether you did or not but hey it was only $75 loss & they quit and run back to manhattan. Cheapest "ROB" in NYC. The club makes all their money on saturdays. Come about midnight. 90% of staff clock in 11 pm, most strippers are on floor by midnight or 1 am, max 2 am or they are denied entry. Some girls leave at 2 am also. 7 pm-11 pm Fri. / sat is just for "legal" reason they are open. 3-4:30 am saturdays the club is SRO and they make their money between 4 am and 8 am. No girl will give you attention after 2-3 am on Saturday nights since too many dope boys making it rain. Grab them 11 pm-2 am. Fridays meh, some of them will chit chat for $. Thursdays are tolerable. Weekdays, you better have some strippers number and its a date at the club or don't bother. I've never gone on a Sunday.

KobesScarf
06-01-19, 20:46
I've been following this club Starlets on IG. They have thick latinas there. My question is: this dancers or bartenders also offer other things? I don't want to ask and maybe that's not common in this kinda places. In other countries usually you can talk to the stripper and ask for other services on the side. If that's the case what is an average rate for 10/10 looking Latina in a place like this? If you know another place also would be great. Thanks.For the girls at Starlets its probably 5-10 k shopping spree at the designer store of their choice.

Bkboy12
06-03-19, 13:09
Thanks for the info, doesn't sound like a place I'll be fond to go. Imma stick to g2000 for now.

Its a food / hookah (sometimes / budget reasons)/ make it rain club. Vast majority of girls will say "camera" for you for the private rooms unless you prove to them you are a dope boy from the hood with a set & have homies in the club. Some girls will cheat in the $25/ sng area because no cameras and $25 dollar area is VERY long songs (2 song changes seems to be rule so its 1. 2 to 1. 9 songs) but always use the corner. You can extend with girl for another $20 cash 2 girl beyond the first $25 paper receipt dance. Trap boys in bottle service after 4 am, there is dicks out sometimes, nobody sees anything, but you got to tell the girls you are from the cartel & order a bottle to get away with that & have homies film you fucking her for snapchat. Numbers are pretty easy here. Remember like any club, some dancers will do a 1 minute walk out from private room on you saying you pulled your dick out whether you did or not but hey it was only $75 loss & they quit and run back to manhattan. Cheapest "ROB" in NYC. The club makes all their money on saturdays. Come about midnight. 90% of staff clock in 11 pm, most strippers are on floor by midnight or 1 am, max 2 am or they are denied entry. Some girls leave at 2 am also. 7 pm-11 pm Fri. / sat is just for "legal" reason they are open. 3-4:30 am saturdays the club is SRO and they make their money between 4 am and 8 am. No girl will give you attention after 2-3 am on Saturday nights since too many dope boys making it rain. Grab them 11 pm-2 am. Fridays meh, some of them will chit chat for $. Thursdays are tolerable. Weekdays, you better have some strippers number and its a date at the club or don't bother. I've never gone on a Sunday.

Chemo
06-06-19, 10:23
For the girls at Starlets its probably 5-10 k shopping spree at the designer store of their choice.WTF! Well fine for those who can pay for it.

RFMProds
06-06-19, 12:02
Thanks for the info, doesn't sound like a place I'll be fond to go. Imma stick to g2000 for now.I recommend you take the trip during the day to Paper Rain in Brooklyn on atlantic avenue. They open at 3 pm from weds to Sat, and their girls are no less than a B+, great for some fun right after work. Check it out.

TheJudgement
06-06-19, 18:06
Has anyone been here lately and have intel? I saw that they are open until 8 am on weekends LOL would like to pass by before headed to work but first want to check if anyone had any experience in here?Ruined by ghetto hoodrat trash, like many, if not most NYC strip clubs. Most of the girls are gross.

LetMeKnow
06-07-19, 12:05
Any recommendation for a strip club I can go to by myself, have a drink, and possibly chat with the girls without spending a dime except on food?

KCM91
06-15-19, 03:45
Yer its Joker the Joker hahaha. Yo I hit up the strip club and there for 2 hrs got a beer and watched some hoes dance. I go to the bathroom and while I was going back some security guy escoreted me out WTF. They said go home WTF. Whats up wit that LOL.

PepeGrilloNYC
06-17-19, 05:53
Yer its Joker the Joker hahaha. Yo I hit up the strip club and there for 2 hrs got a beer and watched some hoes dance. I go to the bathroom and while I was going back some security guy escoreted me out WTF. They said go home WTF. Whats up wit that LOL.I thought this place closed. Not going to say I venture in Astoria all the time but the times I have driven by it looked closed. When I was in years ago, the ladies were really good looking and hung out with their local customers. Even with the tipping couldn't crack that force field. The bartenders were very hot.

Genius
06-17-19, 06:55
Yer its Joker the Joker hahaha. Yo I hit up the strip club and there for 2 hrs got a beer and watched some hoes dance. I go to the bathroom and while I was going back some security guy escoreted me out WTF. They said go home WTF. Whats up wit that LOL.Just guessing but maybe because "there for 2 hrs got a beer and watched some hoes dance".

KkinSanitary
06-17-19, 08:18
Just guessing but maybe because "there for 2 hrs got a beer and watched some hoes dance".Now that's funny! HAHAHAHAHA!

NycJacker
07-01-19, 02:08
I usually hit this place once or twice every few months. Plenty of older Latina women, most on the heavier side if that's your thing, and half of them willing to go home with you for cheap. Maria is an older Dominican woman with some big tits and a big, but surprisingly tight ass who's a sure thing. Drove her home a couple of times, got to BBBJ CIM for a little extra. Took her to a motel another night and got to BBFS until I finished with with COF. Totally into it the whole time and wanted to keep going after I was done. Went DATY until ready for round 2.

LetMeKnow
07-14-19, 10:52
Any tips for going to the strip club so I don't get conned?

AwesomeDude999
07-14-19, 13:16
Any tips for going to the strip club so I don't get conned?First thing I can think of is never use the ATM's at a strip club, know exactly how much you're willing to spend, keep that cash separate and only spend that. Mileage varies from club to club and girl to girl, so use your best judgment. Many will ask you to buy them drinks and if you want to that's fine but I recommend against it unless you plan on a private (behind curtains) dance. Most clubs will make sure you get singles a change from drinks, so that's good, if you see a girl you'd like to dance with be generous with the singles and she'll come to you. What club are you going to?

LetMeKnow
07-14-19, 18:42
First thing I can think of is never use the ATM's at a strip club, know exactly how much you're willing to spend, keep that cash separate and only spend that. Mileage varies from club to club and girl to girl, so use your best judgment. Many will ask you to buy them drinks and if you want to that's fine but I recommend against it unless you plan on a private (behind curtains) dance. Most clubs will make sure you get singles a change from drinks, so that's good, if you see a girl you'd like to dance with be generous with the singles and she'll come to you. What club are you going to?Thanks, I'll keep those things in mind. I haven't decided on a club yet since I haven't seen any with raving reviews. What happens if a girl just starts dancing on me, am I suppose to pay her for unsolicited dance?

What's a good amount for a tip per song?

Bkboy12
07-15-19, 17:14
Thanks, I'll keep those things in mind. I haven't decided on a club yet since I haven't seen any with raving reviews. What happens if a girl just starts dancing on me, am I suppose to pay her for unsolicited dance?

What's a good amount for a tip per song?Girls would do anything and expect a tip. It depends what you do as well. I had girls ask me if they can give me a shoulder massage for some tips. I had girls come up and pull out their tits. I had girls sit next to me and start rubbing my legs. If you show interest then a little tip would be good. Remember, they have to initiate contact first to get you to buy a dance from them. So if you are feeling good vibes with the girl and planning to buy a dance then no tip is necessary. If they come up to you and start touching you, if you are not interested then just tell them so you don't waste your money or their time. I usually tell them "I just got here so just looking around for now" or "I'll Look for you if I want a dance". I usually tip 1 or 2 bucks to the girls on stage and a dance is 20 per song. Some girls have their own special 20 for 2 songs or 30 for 2. If the dance is good then I'll give her extra, no more than 5 bucks.

DirtyMoney
07-30-19, 14:53
I usually hit this place once or twice every few months. Plenty of older Latina women, most on the heavier side if that's your thing, and half of them willing to go home with you for cheap. Maria is an older Dominican woman with some big tits and a big, but surprisingly tight ass who's a sure thing. Drove her home a couple of times, got to BBBJ CIM for a little extra. Took her to a motel another night and got to BBFS until I finished with with COF. Totally into it the whole time and wanted to keep going after I was done. Went DATY until ready for round 2.I think this spot is where I'm going to fuck my first stripper.

Nezz01
08-01-19, 16:26
I was in rivieras this past weekend can say there is a lot of potential in there. All sizes and colors.

CarnalesAlex
08-07-19, 22:56
I usually hit this place once or twice every few months. Plenty of older Latina women, most on the heavier side if that's your thing, and half of them willing to go home with you for cheap. Maria is an older Dominican woman with some big tits and a big, but surprisingly tight ass who's a sure thing. Drove her home a couple of times, got to BBBJ CIM for a little extra. Took her to a motel another night and got to BBFS until I finished with with COF. Totally into it the whole time and wanted to keep going after I was done. Went DATY until ready for round 2.Whats the damage to take her home?

BigDee750
08-08-19, 07:33
I usually hit this place once or twice every few months. Plenty of older Latina women, most on the heavier side if that's your thing, and half of them willing to go home with you for cheap. Maria is an older Dominican woman with some big tits and a big, but surprisingly tight ass who's a sure thing. Drove her home a couple of times, got to BBBJ CIM for a little extra. Took her to a motel another night and got to BBFS until I finished with with COF. Totally into it the whole time and wanted to keep going after I was done. Went DATY until ready for round 2.Hey NYC. You have Maria contact info. If so can you pm me the details. Does she wear sexy outfits. And does she have any of those super tall platform heels? Let me know.

IntuDeep
08-15-19, 22:26
I usually hit this place once or twice every few months. Plenty of older Latina women, most on the heavier side if that's your thing, and half of them willing to go home with you for cheap. Maria is an older Dominican woman with some big tits and a big, but surprisingly tight ass who's a sure thing. Drove her home a couple of times, got to BBBJ CIM for a little extra. Took her to a motel another night and got to BBFS until I finished with with COF. Totally into it the whole time and wanted to keep going after I was done. Went DATY until ready for round 2.I went to europa last week and slipped my dick into nikki on the dance floor. She put the cover on of course it was mediocre but nice to know that's the spot, just wish I knew 300 bucks earlier.

JohnMadden1990
08-15-19, 23:52
I went to europa last week and slipped my dick into nikki on the dance floor. She put the cover on of course it was mediocre but nice to know that's the spot, just wish I knew 300 bucks earlier.I know what you mean a select few girls at Ildas place do that as well. 📠 💯.

PWnyc69
08-16-19, 14:17
I know what you mean a select few girls at Ildas place do that as well.At what time does Ilda's place open during the week and weekends?

Exooo0
08-18-19, 11:23
Sugardaddys long island city 7 trains.

Starlets woodside, and-w trains.

Amours nostrand ave Brooklyn a-c lirr trains.

Privilege queens blvd woodside 7 trains.

Atlantis porto call woodhaven blvd jamacia j train.

Ildas plc baxter ave roosevelt Jackson heights 7 train.

Europa club sutphin blvd Jamaica f-e-j- lirr trains.

Zeyto
08-18-19, 18:14
I know what you mean a select few girls at Ildas place do that as well. 📠 💯.Damn I live close by there, always thought it was closed. What's the atmosphere in there like? Is it all Hispanics in there or is it mixed? Might want to check in there later.

JohnMadden1990
08-18-19, 20:01
At what time does Ilda's place open during the week and weekends?I want to say at night like between 7-8, but don't quote me on that.

JohnMadden1990
08-18-19, 20:03
Damn I live close by there, always thought it was closed. What's the atmosphere in there like? Is it all Hispanics in there or is it mixed? Might want to check in there later.Definitely mostly Hispanic.

Zeyto
08-18-19, 22:32
Definitely mostly Hispanic.How are the ladies in there BTW? Are they mostly milfs or some young chicas too? Appreciate the feedback though.

JohnMadden1990
08-19-19, 01:15
How are the ladies in there BTW? Are they mostly milfs or some young chicas too? Appreciate the feedback though.Mostly milfs, but please go check it out for yourself. May I recommend the LIT, it's ten bucks and a couple of those should get the job done. 😏.

MongerMyke
08-19-19, 09:28
.Ildas plc baxter ave roosevelt Jackson heights 7 train.
Definitely mostly Hispanic.
Mostly milfs, but please go check it out for yourself. May I recommend the LIT, it's ten bucks and a couple of those should get the job done. 😏.Any chance of "VIP" there? I would assume later there could be a chance but just curious.

Cholo54
08-19-19, 20:20
Mostly milfs, but please go check it out for yourself. May I recommend the LIT, it's ten bucks and a couple of those should get the job done.Sorry to ask. LIT?

JohnMadden1990
08-19-19, 21:36
Any chance of "VIP" there? I would assume later there could be a chance but just curious.Spend money and become a regular.

JohnMadden1990
08-19-19, 21:36
Sorry to ask. LIT?Long island iced tea. 😅.

BumbaCloth
08-19-19, 23:19
Anyone been to Atlantis on Atlantic & woodhaven?

LetMeKnow
08-22-19, 13:52
Mostly milfs, but please go check it out for yourself. May I recommend the LIT, it's ten bucks and a couple of those should get the job done. 😏.What the average amount you spend a night there?

I'm a cheap motherfucker, not trying to spend much at a strip club. I just want to drink, chat with some strippers and throw a few dollars at them then go home tbh.

JohnMadden1990
08-22-19, 20:17
What the average amount you spend a night there?

I'm a cheap motherfucker, not trying to spend much at a strip club. I just want to drink, chat with some strippers and throw a few dollars at them then go home tbh.I spend 50-100 and 100 is pushing it. If I can spend around the same amount of money give or take and get straight to the point, trust and believe I would prefer to do so. You can most definitely grab some drinks, chat with some strippers, feel them up and get some dances for some singles at the bar. However you just got to be smart and not get persuaded to buy the girls too many drinks and / or "private dances", as those will run you 20 each respectively. So for me personally, I reserve those Jacksons only for the girls I know going to get busy and take that however you like. Hope this was helpful and looking forward to reading your review about your own experiences real soon. Cheers.

MongerMyke
08-23-19, 14:15
I spend 50-100 and 100 is pushing it. If I can spend around the same amount of money give or take and get straight to the point, trust and believe I would prefer to do so. You can most definitely grab some drinks, chat with some strippers, feel them up and get some dances for some singles at the bar. However you just got to be smart and not get persuaded to buy the girls too many drinks and / or "private dances", as those will run you 20 each respectively. So for me personally, I reserve those Jacksons only for the girls I know going to get busy and take that however you like. Hope this was helpful and looking forward to reading your review about your own experiences real soon. Cheers.Seems like we need to roll up when you're there! LOL.

Let a dude know! Need some guidance on when to throw them Jackson's and when to pump those brakes!

Cholo54
08-23-19, 16:42
I spend 50-100 and 100 is pushing it. If I can spend around the same amount of money give or take and get straight to the point, trust and believe I would prefer to do so. You can most definitely grab some drinks, chat with some strippers, feel them up and get some dances for some singles at the bar. However you just got to be smart and not get persuaded to buy the girls too many drinks and / or "private dances", as those will run you 20 each respectively. So for me personally, I reserve those Jacksons only for the girls I know going to get busy and take that however you like. Hope this was helpful and looking forward to reading your review about your own experiences real soon. Cheers.Did you ever have a drink with a dancer named Francesca there?

Long black hair. Brazilian. Olive skin. Not too pretty but thin curvy body. Has strange Brazilian accent.

Am2511
08-23-19, 20:38
You talking about about the MILF with the weird lisp? If so, she's a good time. Got a HJ for. 2 at the bar. Went a bit too early, I saw some young Ecuadorian or Colombian girls as I was leaving.

Did you ever have a drink with a dancer named Francesca there?

Long black hair. Brazilian. Olive skin. Not too pretty but thin curvy body. Has strange Brazilian accent.

JohnMadden1990
08-23-19, 20:52
Seems like we need to roll up when you're there! LOL.

Let a dude know! Need some guidance on when to throw them Jackson's and when to pump those brakes!Got to read the individual girls vibes, see what they trying to do for just a few singles and / or a drink. Then you assess the situation from there and if you don't like what she talking or you not feeling her vibe, onto the next one.

JohnMadden1990
08-23-19, 20:59
Did you ever have a drink with a dancer named Francesca there?

Long black hair. Brazilian. Olive skin. Not too pretty but thin curvy body. Has strange Brazilian accent.I think you talking about Martha in which case I had more than a drink with her 😏 . However there is 3 Brazilians there I know; Martha, Helen (blond) and a tall skinny deaf one 😅.

Aladin456
08-23-19, 23:54
Anyone had been there? They says theres no entry fee.

JohnMadden1990
08-24-19, 01:43
Anyone had been there? They says theres no entry fee.Yeah there ain't.

JohnMadden1990
08-24-19, 01:49
You talking about about the MILF with the weird lisp? If so, she's a good time. Got a HJ for. 2 at the bar. Went a bit too early, I saw some young Ecuadorian or Colombian girls as I was leaving.Yeah those milfs are the ones that deserve your Jacksons as I mentioned earlier. Not the bitches that just expect you to buy them drink after drink and only give you blue balls in return. I'm just wondering if it's any of the ones I know, hmmm what color hair?

Am2511
08-24-19, 07:19
She had dark hair, slim thick MILF. Has kind of a lisp when she talks.

Yeah those milfs are the ones that deserve your Jacksons as I mentioned earlier. Not the bitches that just expect you to buy them drink after drink and only give you blue balls in return. I'm just wondering if it's any of the ones I know, hmmm what color hair?

MongerMyke
08-26-19, 17:07
Got to read the individual girls vibes, see what they trying to do for just a few singles and / or a drink. Then you assess the situation from there and if you don't like what she talking or you not feeling her vibe, onto the next one.Yeah, I guess. I was always bad with the strip club game. I was always a straight to point kinda girl. So CDPs or if I felt ritzy, an independent from Craigslist.

I'm ma definitely see what's up and follow that bit of advice.

Cholo54
08-27-19, 16:50
She had dark hair, slim thick MILF. Has kind of a lisp when she talks.Yea that's her. She's being there for ages. Still bangable.

Cholo54
08-27-19, 16:52
I think you talking about Martha in which case I had more than a drink with her 😏 . However there is 3 Brazilians there I know; Martha, Helen (blond) and a tall skinny deaf one 😅.The talk skinny dead one. Name?

Is she really deaf? She def had that type of voice. Kind of a lisp. But not really.

Got a HJ from her years ago.

JohnMadden1990
08-28-19, 01:11
The talk skinny dead one. Name?

Is she really deaf? She def had that type of voice. Kind of a lisp. But not really.

Got a HJ from her years ago.Oh no the tall skinny deaf one idk her name. 😅.

But that's definitely not Martha.

Shangoes717
09-11-19, 00:25
I dropped by for a quick beer on Monday and was not disappointed! A girl I have never seen (tbh only started going recently) sat down next to me. Cute face with black curly hair and a nice looking rack with a push up bra and a half! We chatted a bit and at first impression I wasn't really feeling her. Came off as a chubby girl (love me a spinner). I'm glad I went for the lap dance, when she stood up, what a sight to see! Great ass tall and lean. She got into the dance and was down with my roaming hands. Shortly after she broke out in goose bumps them broke a sweat. Either she needs to get into acting or she left as satisfied as I did! Told me she wanted to make me as happy as I made her in the VIP room. As tempting as the invite was, I passed and hit the road. She said make sure I ask for Cherry next time I drop by. I have hit up a few clubs in the afternoon on the island and have yet to have as good of a time as I consistently do here. Happy hunting!

BrownBear96
09-12-19, 00:04
I was at Riviera the on a Friday night. It was a great experience, mostly Latinas with really nice bodies. The allowed roaming, and kept asking for me to take them to VIP. I didn't do it but am curious if anyone has actually got lucky in there? I hear a lot of girls give you # and meet outside.

Cholo54
09-19-19, 10:17
While I know it's not really a stripclub.

Does anyone have any Intel on this place. ?

Its on Roosevelt avenue. Best time to visit?

Best bartender?

Thanks.

Not So Old
09-19-19, 13:23
I was at Riviera the on a Friday night. It was a great experience, mostly Latinas with really nice bodies. The allowed roaming, and kept asking for me to take them to VIP. I didn't do it but am curious if anyone has actually got lucky in there? I hear a lot of girls give you # and meet outside.I use to go here regularly, but that was about 6-7 years ago. Met with a cute Russian girl a couple of times outside of the place. Inside most I've ever gotten was roaming + FIV, never went to VIP only been to curtain off room for private lap dance. Again this was quite some time ago, so things most likely would have changed.

Cholo54
09-26-19, 21:19

Best bartender?

Thanks.Anyone?

Anyone?

Beuller? Beuller?

WangDang23
10-04-19, 01:32
Anyone had been there? They says theres no entry fee.I see they open around 7 or 8 based on some reading here. When do they close? Don't want to head all the way up there for nothing when stuck without my own vehicle. Thanks!

JohnMadden1990
10-05-19, 00:17
I see they open around 7 or 8 based on some reading here. When do they close? Don't want to head all the way up there for nothing when stuck without my own vehicle. Thanks!They close 345-4.

StephenFoster
10-19-19, 11:42
Has anyone been to a Fetish Affair party? I've been interested, but I'm uncertain if it's just a strip club or if you can get more.

https://fetishaffairs.com/

Black Beards
10-22-19, 14:08
Went back here after a few years. They never disappoint, Latin girls are some of the hottest chicks in the rainbow group for me. Always love the girls at Riveria. They are a blast to be with and for me its rare to categorically enjoy the company of woman without sex but there's just so many hot chicks there its hard not too. There was one chick Colombian chick with braces, she was fiery. Might go back for a dance with her if I get the chance. Altogether, Only stayed about 1. 5 hrs and had dances at the bar with a few girls and went back for a dance with one girl. She encouraged roaming and eventually pulled aside her panties to show the V. Just did FIV, didn't go for more as a guard walks back and forth outside. Total dmg was about $150.

MarkTrinidad
11-11-19, 06:41
I love strip clubs especially underground strip clubs. Today I went to a club / party by Sub0 man search this guy up on Instagram or just Google him. If you like black chicks with big booty this is for you. Sub0 seems to have parties once a month and I have to admit its pretty lit. Its off the hook girls are true freaks and I mean litterally having sex in front of everyone. Girl on girl whip cream BJ straight up sex in full view of everyone. They have cameras and I don't mean security cameras I mean camera with a paid camera man operating it. Literally its a live porno shoot. Search up Sub0 uncut and youll see what I mean. If your shy about being on camera and possibly having your face on the web maybe its not for you.

Anyways I found out about this guys parties on Instagram, he owns a magazine and I guess his parties are magazine debuts I guess so. But parties are ultra high mileage, live entertainment, and raw!

Only downside are the girls and 65% are ugly but they do look decent nude. No offence but Sub0 needs some more colors of the rainbow instead of chocolate all the time. It would be lit to have some Latinas instead of your regular typical hood rat.

During my visit to the party which is in a party hall most likely rented I got patted down by security and paid a $30 yes $30 entrance fee inside a few seats and girls just standing around occasionally going towards men for tips wall dances and shit loads of air dancing from what I've seen you tip what you can. Average amount $10. Just throw the ones at a time on the floor like a gangster itll seem like more.

As I said they have sex shows and entertainment therefore you don't even need dances if you like. Just watch the shows and you can record with your phone the activities that take place. I know this is a huge no no at strip clubs but parties seem to encourage photos and video recording.

In conclusion parties are real high mileage and entertaining, if you like butt naked black women you'll enjoy yourself. Oh and I stayed untill 3:30 AM parties well this one started 10 PM on Sunday and ended 4 AM Monday Veterans day. Girls are not lookers but they do the job and they are not the same ones every party they change them, I guess.

Casimont
11-11-19, 21:39
I love strip clubs especially underground strip clubs. Today I went to a club / party by Sub0 man search this guy up on Instagram or just Google him. If you like black chicks with big booty this is for you. Sub0 seems to have parties once a month and I have to admit its pretty lit. Its off the hook girls are true freaks and I mean litterally having sex in front of everyone. Girl on girl whip cream BJ straight up sex in full view of everyone. They have cameras and I don't mean security cameras I mean camera with a paid camera man operating it. Literally its a live porno shoot. Search up Sub0 uncut and youll see what I mean. If your shy about being on camera and possibly having your face on the web maybe its not for you.

Anyways I found out about this guys parties on Instagram, he owns a magazine and I guess his parties are magazine debuts I guess so. But parties are ultra high mileage, live entertainment, and raw!

Only downside are the girls and 65% are ugly but they do look decent nude. No offence but Sub0 needs some more colors of the rainbow instead of chocolate all the time. It would be lit to have some Latinas instead of your regular typical hood rat.

During my visit to the party which is in a party hall most likely rented I got patted down by security and paid a $30 yes $30 entrance fee inside a few seats and girls just standing around occasionally going towards men for tips wall dances and shit loads of air dancing from what I've seen you tip what you can. Average amount $10. Just throw the ones at a time on the floor like a gangster itll seem like more.

As I said they have sex shows and entertainment therefore you don't even need dances if you like. Just watch the shows and you can record with your phone the activities that take place. I know this is a huge no no at strip clubs but parties seem to encourage photos and video recording.

In conclusion parties are real high mileage and entertaining, if you like butt naked black women you'll enjoy yourself. Oh and I stayed untill 3:30 AM parties well this one started 10 PM on Sunday and ended 4 AM Monday Veterans day. Girls are not lookers but they do the job and they are not the same ones every party they change them, I guess.Good find there. Is there any FS going on that's not part of the stage show? Backroom or anything like that.

I also checked your past posts and you got some really good tastes. Keep up the reviews, Irvington is fucking awesome. And any underground parties you find, I would love to know about.

IHaveTheAnswer
11-12-19, 23:04
This spot is just a low key bar. They do have hot bartenders tho. I always go on an off night and they still have hotties there. My favorite is this gorgeous Colombian girl named Diana. Amazingly beautiful and a body work dreaming about. There are other hotties there but she is the best. I couldn't tell you what nights she is there. She used to work a block or two away at this other spot on Roosevelt that shut down in the past couple of months. It was huge with a stage and had a lot of pool tables in the back.

Cheap beers. Worth a visit if you want to gawk at a couple hot bartenders that can't speak English. Otherwise a waste of time.

Best bartender?

Thanks.

JohnMadden1990
11-13-19, 00:57
This spot is just a low key bar. They do have hot bartenders tho. I always go on an off night and they still have hotties there. My favorite is this gorgeous Colombian girl named Diana. Amazingly beautiful and a body work dreaming about. There are other hotties there but she is the best. I couldn't tell you what nights she is there. She used to work a block or two away at this other spot on Roosevelt that shut down in the past couple of months. It was huge with a stage and had a lot of pool tables in the back.

Cheap beers. Worth a visit if you want to gawk at a couple hot bartenders that can't speak English. Otherwise a waste of time.Isn't there 2 different scorpion bars? Wondering which is better? 🤔.

JohnMadden1990
11-13-19, 01:02
Isn't there 2 different scorpion bars? Wondering which is better? 🤔.I believe one is on 75th and the other on 69th, but don't quote me on that.

pinga
11-13-19, 10:05
I believe one is on 75th and the other on 69th, but don't quote me on that.Yes, you are right there are two with one by 75th being original one.

Ants1230
11-13-19, 15:45
Yes, you are right there are two with one by 75th being original one.It says online the one on 69th is closed. Not sure if that's true or not. Might check out the 75th one today or tomorrow.

JohnMadden1990
11-13-19, 17:10
It says online the one on 69th is closed. Not sure if that's true or not. Might check out the 75th one today or tomorrow.Yeah I might check them out this Saturday as well.

Cholo54
11-14-19, 10:49

Cheap beers. Worth a visit if you want to gawk at a couple hot bartenders that can't speak English. Otherwise a waste of time.Thank you for the info. Does Diana work in 69 street or 75 street.

By the way, for anyone who's interested. Both scorpion bars are still open. They both have hot bartenders. 69 street one is def more laid back.

JohnMadden1990
11-14-19, 23:14
Thank you for the info. Does Diana work in 69 street or 75 street.

By the way, for anyone who's interested. Both scorpion bars are still open. They both have hot bartenders. 69 street one is def more laid back.We in there Saturday night for sure. Call up the gang 👌

Am2511
11-14-19, 23:27
Finally have time to visit Queens this weekend, hope to report something good. I've only ever visited some of the ficha bars along Roosevelt and 80's and ildas place.

Thank you for the info. Does Diana work in 69 street or 75 street.

By the way, for anyone who's interested. Both scorpion bars are still open. They both have hot bartenders. 69 street one is def more laid back.

JohnMadden1990
11-15-19, 01:45
Finally have time to visit Queens this weekend, hope to report something good. I've only ever visited some of the ficha bars along Roosevelt and 80's and ildas place.Same here, I fuck with Ildas. Vanessa, Martha, Bella and Jazmin is my bitches. 😏 😅.

Cholo54
11-15-19, 09:14
Same here, I fuck with Ildas. Vanessa, Martha, Bella and Jazmin is my bitches. 😏 😅.Ildas opens at 8 pm right?

Which girls are working that time on Fridays?

By the way. Scorpions isn't like ildas. Or ficha bar.

Just a regular bar with insane hotties.

Just wanted to mention that.

So no dancing in scorpions.

JohnMadden1990
11-15-19, 09:55
Ildas opens at 8 pm right?

Which girls are working that time on Fridays?

By the way. Scorpions isn't like ildas. Or ficha bar.

Just a regular bar with insane hotties.

Just wanted to mention that.

So no dancing in scorpions.I believe 8 but it's definitely sometime in the evening. Never went too early. Yeah I know it's a bar with hot females that like money. That's all I need. 👌.

SupermanX
12-11-19, 23:21
Never heard of it detail it bit more.

Is it like ildas set up with buy girl drink & stuff happens ect.

I believe 8 but it's definitely sometime in the evening. Never went too early. Yeah I know it's a bar with hot females that like money. That's all I need. 👌.

JohnMadden1990
12-12-19, 06:21
Never heard of it detail it bit more.

Is it like ildas set up with buy girl drink & stuff happens ect.Nope. It's a regular bar I believe.

Cholo54
12-13-19, 12:20
Nope. It's a regular bar I believe.Yes. Just a regular bar. But with hot Colombian bartenders. Unfortunately,. No matter how many beers you buy. You never get a buy back. Never.

It's like that in all those Spanish bars.

SeanKing007
02-03-20, 12:08
Went to Ildas last night. Took a dance from this DR girl. She start playing with my friend. So we went to the corner of the bar. As the night went on. I was fingering her, eventually I fuck her right in the corner. It was little hard to do with the rest of the girl coming for tips.

JohnMadden1990
02-03-20, 17:50
Went to Ildas last night. Took a dance from this DR girl. She start playing with my friend. So we went to the corner of the bar. As the night went on. I was fingering her, eventually I fuck her right in the corner. It was little hard to do with the rest of the girl coming for tips.Did her name happen to be Bella, who is a light eyed MILF with a gap tooth?

LowKeyMongerin
02-03-20, 17:54
Did her name happen to be Bella, who is a light eyed MILF with a gap tooth?What was the damage for this corner fun?

WyldLobo
02-03-20, 18:05
Went to Ildas last night. Took a dance from this DR girl. She start playing with my friend. So we went to the corner of the bar. As the night went on. I was fingering her, eventually I fuck her right in the corner. It was little hard to do with the rest of the girl coming for tips.How is that place?