PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Pages : 1 [2]

JohnMadden1990
02-03-20, 19:59
What was the damage for this corner fun?Probably a few 20's.

JohnMadden1990
02-03-20, 19:59
How is that place?If you like latina milfs it's good. If you not open minded then it ain't for you.

Casimont
02-03-20, 21:51
Where is Ildas I can't seem to find it on tuscl.

WyldLobo
02-03-20, 22:33
If you like latina milfs it's good. If you not open minded then it ain't for you.I love MILF latinas and I am open minded as well. What time is best to go by?

MHernandez12
02-03-20, 22:37
Baxter ave. Near the hospital.

JohnMadden1990
02-03-20, 23:41
I love MILF latinas and I am open minded as well. What time is best to go by?Around midnight.

SeanKing007
02-04-20, 03:51
When you go. Have fun and don't be scared to play around. You paying so have fun with them.

SeanKing007
02-05-20, 02:57
Did her name happen to be Bella, who is a light eyed MILF with a gap tooth?I not to sure what her name was. But she and the Colombian chick is dtf.

SupermanX
02-12-20, 12:59
Sugardaddys 21st long island city 27st 7 train 5:00 pm-4:00 am private rooms.

Starlets woodside, and, W,are E 7 trains M60 select bus 11:00 pm-4:00 am.

Amours nostrand ave Brooklyn a-c lirr trains. 11:00 pm-4:00 a.

Privilege queens blvd woodside 7 trains. 11:00 pm-4:00 am.

Atlantis woodhaven blvd jamacia j train. 11:00 pm-4:00 am.

Secrets Francis Lewis blvd Rosedale Q85 Q5 N4 bus E J train last stop 11:00-4:00 am.

Riveras steinway st 7 train 8:00 pm-4:00 am.

Ildas plc Baxter 82st Roosevelt Jackson heights 7 train. 8:00-4:00 am must buy girl drink.

Europa club sutphin blvd Jamaica f-e-j- lirr trains. 8:00-2:30 am must buy girl drin.

DopeJohnson
02-13-20, 06:18

Secrets Francis Lewis blvd Rosedale Q85 Q5 N4 bus E J train last stop 11:00-4:00 am.

Ildas plc Baxter 82st Roosevelt Jackson heights 7 train. 8:00-4:00 am must buy girl drink.

Europa club sutphin blvd Jamaica f-e-j- lirr trains. 8:00-2:30 am must buy girl drin.Thanks I'll be starting at the bottom of this list. I'm cheap LOL.

Bkboy12
02-13-20, 17:51

Europa club sutphin blvd Jamaica f-e-j- lirr trains. 8:00-2:30 am must buy girl drin.What about g2000 or show palace? G2000 has happy hour from 12 pm to I forgot what time. I met a stripper from Saint Dolls (43rd st) and told me show palace does private dances for. 75 all nude since no alcohol served. Never been to g2000 during evening / nights.

SupermanX
02-14-20, 09:06
I don't list any Manhattan clubs those are a no brainier high end expensive can't do any touching really I only putted clubs for hood and*s go to that's really fun.

BigDee750
02-14-20, 21:59
Ildas place a strip club or bar. Are the woman hot? They nude or wear those stripper heels. How to find which ones DTF? Also anyone for fun out of the club? If so which ones or name?

JohnMadden1990
02-15-20, 02:45
Ildas place a strip club or bar. Are the woman hot? They nude or wear those stripper heels. How to find which ones DTF? Also anyone for fun out of the club? If so which ones or name?Define hot.

BigDee750
02-15-20, 06:52
Define hot.I love mature latina woman. Also love them wearing platform stripper heels. Anyone there DTf outside of club or have fun outside. If so do you know who or how to get.

NewYorkPapi
02-15-20, 20:26
Some strippers are bad as f*ck there but some are fugly. , apparently a lot of strippers from la officina are there now since it was closed way back. But apparently it's going to open back again soon if not already. One of the strippers told me. I spent way to much money there for dry fucking and some tugs. Did t really see or get the feel for FS.

MannyEr
02-17-20, 07:47
Hey guy,

I'm new to this I want to know what time do they close and also how much would I be spending DM the info.

JohnMadden1990
02-17-20, 18:48
Hey guy,

I'm new to this I want to know what time do they close and also how much would I be spending DM the info.They close at 330 and you spend whatever you like with a 2 drink minimum.

SupermanX
02-18-20, 13:09
Correction Hebrew its.

1 drink minimum for yourself it can even be $5 water or soda instead of ten to twelve bucks beer.

1 drink minimum for each dancer you encounter that want dance from in corner I suggest a beer its twelve bucks cheaper then champagne or wine twenty bucks each ripoff.

But each dance is exactly twenty bucks flat unless you come with your own singles so you can spend it slower fashion.

Best time go is near closing last hour its higher percentage chance dancers desperate lower dance corner fee even run home in car with you for forty bucks to that motel down block forty bucks for 3 hours short stay bang couple.

They close at 330 and you spend whatever you like with a 2 drink minimum.

MannyEr
02-19-20, 17:32
Thanks for the info now I got to make some time for Saturday

Correction Hebrew its.

1 drink minimum for yourself it can even be $5 water or soda instead of ten to twelve bucks beer.

1 drink minimum for each dancer you encounter that want dance from in corner I suggest a beer its twelve bucks cheaper then champagne or wine twenty bucks each ripoff.

But each dance is exactly twenty bucks flat unless you come with your own singles so you can spend it slower fashion.

Best time go is near closing last hour its higher percentage chance dancers desperate lower dance corner fee even run home in car with you for forty bucks to that motel down block forty bucks for 3 hours short stay bang couple..

Helldemon285
02-21-20, 09:41
Hey fellow monger looks like Illdas is the place to be. My partner is leaving town next week but comes back in the weekend. I just wanted to ask should I go on a weekday or Friday night. I'm def interested in hoping to bring one of the MILF strippers to a nearby motel. I don't want to go and drop down a benji just to experience dry sex. It seems like other mongers got a handy and even a quickie in the dance corner. I am looking hoping for something like that and at the end of the night hoping to bring those MILF for a session. Hoping people can chime and tell me a little more information. And whoever does go this weekend hope they can report back.

Thank you in advance and safe mongering!

Correction Hebrew its.

Best time go is near closing last hour its higher percentage chance dancers desperate lower dance corner fee even run home in car with you for forty bucks to that motel down block forty bucks for 3 hours short stay bang couple.

Diy343
02-22-20, 05:39
Girl was out of town and wanted a little safe action, so I took a cab to ildas, never been there before and I actually don't frequent clubs often. Got a beer and had at least 3 girls hounding me for tips drinks and dances, gave singles but no of the rest. Lastly one girl, lisbeth came up to me. Really fine dominican with curly hair, mole on her lip, and a fat ass. I had 60 in my pocket so I decided to spend it on her. She gave me some good lapdances. The dances here are supposed to be per song I guess, but she would keep going and for the price of 3 dances I maybe got 6 or 7 songs. I asked her toward the end if she did extras or otc and she said maybe, I got her number but when I asked her to quote me a price she said 5 bills. I almost laughed in her face but I called it there. Went back out because I felt I could get more out of this place. Went to a nearby deli for an atm and got a little extra cash out. Some other girl, also dominican but a little older, perla, was really trying to dance for me. She wasnt attractive though but I feel like she would have done extras. I said no though and sent her packing with a few singles. While perla was hounding me though, I saw a huge, thick white girl making her rounds through the bar collecting tips. The ass on this girl was unreal. She might qualify as a bbw but her proportions were simply on point. I asked her for a dance and she gave me a mediocre lapdance, which I would have ended after the first but she was really cool and I couldn't get over her ass so I ended up doing 2 or 3 more. Again, way more songs than probably should have gotten. In the end I asked her if she did extras and she said no but she sells content, so I might see where it goes from there.

Place is super seedy though. Mostly mexican and central american guys. Saw a couple of dudes do some lines in the bathroom. Most girls aren't attractive, and unfortunately it seems like those are the ones that do the extras. I probably won't come back unless I'm really in the mood again.

Helldemon285
02-25-20, 09:18
Hey Diy343,

Thank you for the detail report, I wanted to ask what time did you go and what time did you leave? Seems like other mongers said your chances of bringing one back is towards closing time.

Thank you in advance.

Girl was out of town and wanted a little safe action, so I took a cab to ildas, never been there before and I actually don't frequent clubs often. Got a beer and had at least 3 girls hounding me for tips drinks and dances, gave singles but no of the rest. Lastly one girl, lisbeth came up to me. Really fine dominican with curly hair, mole on her lip, and a fat ass. I had 60 in my pocket so I decided to spend it on her. She gave me some good lapdances. The dances here are supposed to be per song I guess, but she would keep going and for the price of 3 dances I maybe got 6 or 7 songs. I asked her toward the end if she did extras or otc and she said maybe, I got her number but when I asked her to quote me a price she said 5 bills. I almost laughed in her face but I called it there. Went back out because I felt I could get more out of this place. Went to a nearby deli for an atm and got a little extra cash out. Some other girl, also dominican but a little older, perla, was really trying to dance for me. She wasnt attractive though but I feel like she would have done extras. I said no though and sent her packing with a few singles. While perla was hounding me though, I saw a huge, thick white girl making her rounds through the bar collecting tips. The ass on this girl was unreal. She might qualify as a bbw but her proportions were simply on point. I asked her for a dance and she gave me a mediocre lapdance, which I would have ended after the first but she was really cool and I couldn't get over her ass so I ended up doing 2 or 3 more. Again, way more songs than probably should have gotten. In the end I asked her if she did extras and she said no but she sells content, so I might see where it goes from there.

Place is super seedy though. Mostly mexican and central american guys. Saw a couple of dudes do some lines in the bathroom. Most girls aren't attractive, and unfortunately it seems like those are the ones that do the extras. I probably won't come back unless I'm really in the mood again.

JohnMadden1990
02-25-20, 17:08

Place is super seedy though. Mostly mexican and central american guys. Saw a couple of dudes do some lines in the bathroom. Most girls aren't attractive, and unfortunately it seems like those are the ones that do the extras. I probably won't come back unless I'm really in the mood again.Yup that's Ildas LOL. I recommend the LITs for 10 bucks. They get you lit if they are made by the older Brazilian bartender with the scratchy voice, whom unfortunately I forgot her name 😅.

BigDee750
02-29-20, 08:03
Wow she said 5 bills. Is that being with her all night? Which girls there DTF outside? I wouldn't mind a few hours or overnight. Do All the woman where those sexy tall platform stripper heels?

JohnMadden1990
02-29-20, 12:03
Wow she said 5 bills. Is that being with her all night? Which girls there DTF outside? I wouldn't mind a few hours or overnight. Do All the woman where those sexy tall platform stripper heels?Yes they always in heels.

IntuDeep
03-17-20, 19:35
Yes they always in heels.Has anyone seen the corona discounts? Do share.

NewYorkPapi
03-18-20, 14:36
Has anyone seen the corona discounts? Do share.Aren't all these places closed? If I'm wrong please inform me LOL.

JohnMadden1990
03-19-20, 02:26
Aren't all these places closed? If I'm wrong please inform me LOL.You are most definitely incorrect 👌.

Cholo54
03-19-20, 09:00
You are most definitely incorrect 👌.Cool.

Let me know which ones are still open.

Pm if preferred.

NewYorkPapi
03-19-20, 11:05
Cool.

Pm if preferred.I honestly didn't want to waste the trip if they weren't, is hildas open?

JohnMadden1990
03-20-20, 02:10
I honestly didn't want to waste the trip if they weren't, is hildas open?I highly doubt it as they are a bar 😅.

JohnMadden1990
03-20-20, 02:16
Cool.

Pm if preferred.Cityxguide is your best friend 💯.

Hunter8989
11-09-20, 01:35
Went a week ago, very average girls. Mostly man made bodies, 50 $ per person as minimum for drinks and food. Add money for drinks for the girls, add for private dance, add for extras. You will end up being scammed, I passed.

HaneDales
12-31-20, 09:57
These girls got to make their check somehow.

You are most definitely incorrect 👌.

CondomFilla
01-01-21, 00:32
Whats up fellas.

Anyone care to share info on strip clubs open in the Nyc area. Good talent.

BraveNeWorld
02-13-21, 13:29
I got an email from Show Palace that their grand re-opening is tomorrow. They may be open as of last night.

I'd expect Gallagher 2000 to be open soon too. I hope!

Whats up fellas.

Anyone care to share info on strip clubs open in the Nyc area. Good talent.

JohnMadden1990
02-13-21, 16:05
I got an email from Show Palace that their grand re-opening is tomorrow. They may be open as of last night.

I'd expect Gallagher 2000 to be open soon too. I hope!Probably still don't got a liquor license.

BraveNeWorld
02-13-21, 19:29
Probably still don't got a liquor license.I would not expect a liquor license, but if you're taking the train and need to top off your pre-game, stop at the liquor store outside of 21st St Queenbridge Station and grab yourself a to-go drink there.

Also the Indian restaurant around the corner has a full bar if you're thirsty.

BraveNeWorld
02-13-21, 21:35
Also, the trade-off with no liquor license is that it's FULL NUDE! It's not a full strip club experience if you don's have some gaping vagina and anal jewelry to splash some singles on.

Are there any other full nude spots in the area? The only other I know is Smiles, way up in the Hudson Valley.

Probably still don't got a liquor license.

GioSanz
02-19-21, 10:37
Also, the trade-off with no liquor license is that it's FULL NUDE! It's not a full strip club experience if you don's have some gaping vagina and anal jewelry to splash some singles on.

Are there any other full nude spots in the area? The only other I know is Smiles, way up in the Hudson Valley.Is smiles worth the drive form the city? Any high mileage there?

JarelRod
02-22-21, 13:12
Smiles has been closed on and off due to covid recently. May want to call and check if open.

I have not been for probably close to 2 years. When I used to go, what they did at Smiles that was rather unique in my experience anyway, is the dancers would let you play with their tits during their stage dances, as well as the $1 dances in the public area. Eventually the policy narrowed a little in that if there were multiple people in the club, they wouldn't allow it on stage, but if you were the only one there, they would. For me, that was the greatest strip club I ever went to, for that reason. Now, I am not one looking for actual sex at a strip club. Those who are may prefer other clubs. But to be able to see and fondle generally quite attractive woman, was great. Often the $1 dances would just keep going on and on, just give $1 every 45 seconds or so and she would keep grinding and you could keep grabbing her tits.

Whether its still like that or not, don't know, as haven't been for around 2 years. But anyway, if it helps, that's my experience.

Is smiles worth the drive form the city? Any high mileage there?

JohnMadden1990
02-22-21, 16:58
Smiles has been closed on and off due to covid recently. May want to call and check if open.

I have not been for probably close to 2 years. When I used to go, what they did at Smiles that was rather unique in my experience anyway, is the dancers would let you play with their tits during their stage dances, as well as the $1 dances in the public area. Eventually the policy narrowed a little in that if there were multiple people in the club, they wouldn't allow it on stage, but if you were the only one there, they would. For me, that was the greatest strip club I ever went to, for that reason. Now, I am not one looking for actual sex at a strip club. Those who are may prefer other clubs. But to be able to see and fondle generally quite attractive woman, was great. Often the $1 dances would just keep going on and on, just give $1 every 45 seconds or so and she would keep grinding and you could keep grabbing her tits.

Whether its still like that or not, don't know, as haven't been for around 2 years. But anyway, if it helps, that's my experience.Sounds like Ildas Palace in Elmhurst.

Ticker105
04-17-21, 19:16
I've been to Showworld before and loved it. My question is how is it on a Sunday night? Looking mostly for the "girl" action.

Hayyyyyyyyy
04-29-21, 02:33

Are there any other full nude spots in the area? The only other I know is Smiles, way up in the Hudson Valley.I've been here a couple times, enjoy myself every time. Girls always friendly, 10-15 $ should get the clothing to start dropping LOL I always wanted to know how back room was time for Full service extras? Or security on 1000?

Helldemon285
06-29-21, 21:38
Anyone know if they're open? I read you can have some good fun there within a low budget, but anyone know if they taken one of those ladies home? My partner is going away this weekend to visit family so want to take advantage.

Was hoping to go to a underground strip club or gangbang, but haven't found any ads online.

Thank you in advance.

Clewis632
07-05-21, 08:49
Anyone know if they're open? I read you can have some good fun there within a low budget, but anyone know if they taken one of those ladies home? My partner is going away this weekend to visit family so want to take advantage.

Was hoping to go to a underground strip club or gangbang, but haven't found any ads online.

Thank you in advance.Have you tried calling them to see if they are open? Also why would you go to a gangbang?? You want to look at the other guys? You going to bond with them? As for underground strip club, there is plenty open but some of them have a pretty trash crowd.

KettleCY1
11-01-21, 19:48
I recently moved back after several years away. I use to go to a dive place, Riverhead is what I think it was called, in LIC. I was disappointed to find out it had been closed for a couple years already. Some ok looking Russians, maybe below ok LOL. But they use to look the other way for mileage. Camera's in the private room where on people were suppose to monitoring but I never saw anyone actually watching the monitor although it was in view if you paid attention to the mirrors.

Anyway. Has anyone has been to the Queens clubs recently? G2 K was dead when I went in early October. Show Palace has always let me own, so I've avoided it for years. NYC Gentlemen's club, formerly under different names, was my desperation go to inly because FS was available.

Mridka
11-13-21, 05:25
What up guys I'm new to this and I would I appreciate if you guys could lead me the way to any underground strip clubs you recommend I'm trying to have some fun this upcoming week.

NYCAux1
11-15-21, 10:49
Show palace in LIC, do any of the strippers offer full service?

NewYorkPapi
11-24-21, 19:09
Show palace in LIC, do any of the strippers offer full service?Never been man, but if you find out due share. I got action a ilda's Place before Covid but I went last month and if just felt different, don't know if you can still get lucky there.

WyldLobo
11-25-21, 00:57
Never been man, but if you find out due share. I got action a ilda's Place before Covid but I went last month and if just felt different, don't know if you can still get lucky there.How is ildas place?

NewYorkPapi
11-25-21, 09:17
How is ildas place?Meh, maybe it was a slow night but it seemed wack. Usually there's at least one gem LOL.

JohnMadden1990
11-26-21, 00:07
Meh, maybe it was a slow night but it seemed wack. Usually there's at least one gem LOL.Andrea wasn't there LOL.

KettleCY1
11-28-21, 01:09
Show palace in LIC, do any of the strippers offer full service?I visited many times before COVID. It was dead after COVID and there was nothing to do so I left. Before COVID though I would get some fully nude dances in the private areas. Never FS and I've never even heard of anyone successfully getting takeout at this place. Best I had was that every so often, in the private areas some chicks might push may face right into her snatch letting me DATY and pop some FIV. I would later find out that was extremely risky but tolerated by management watching the cameras, only because it was extremely slow. On the same visit knowing what I got, my friend tried to have a girl give him a HJ over the pants, only to feel the need to pull it out but was immediately caught by management via the cameras and kicked out.

Al Kikuras
12-07-21, 16:21
Anyone know if Europa Bar is still open? Passed by Sunday night around 9 pm and it was closed.

Neko420
12-23-21, 12:43
Anyone know if Europa Bar is still open? Passed by Sunday night around 9 pm and it was closed.I passed by a few weeks back around 10 pm on a Saturday and they were closed. So I checked on Google and it says they are "temporarily closed".

With those hi rise towers going up I wouldn't be surprised if the powers that be are trying to "clean up" the area directly around the LIRR station.

Bkboy12
04-04-22, 16:59
Anyone been to Gallagher's recently? Planning a visit next month but want to see how the strip club action been.

KajFun
04-05-22, 00:15
Anyone been to Gallagher's recently? Planning a visit next month but want to see how the strip club action been.I've been there couple of times in the last few months on Friday evenings. It can get a little crowded, by crowded, I mean most of the chairs are filled up surrounding the bar. Personally some of the strippers I liked (pre-covid), isn't there anymore.

I miss the $20 lap dances upstairs, now it's replaced by $100 lap dances for 15 mins or $200 for 30 mins in the private rooms.

Bkboy12
04-05-22, 16:14
I've been there couple of times in the last few months on Friday evenings. It can get a little crowded, by crowded, I mean most of the chairs are filled up surrounding the bar. Personally some of the strippers I liked (pre-covid), isn't there anymore.

I miss the $20 lap dances upstairs, now it's replaced by $100 lap dances for 15 mins or $200 for 30 mins in the private rooms.Thanks for the info. 100 dances that's too much. I enjoyed the 20 LD gives you more chances to see the other girls work. Miss the lunch specials. At that price I don't think I will be visiting anytime soon.

PWnyc69
04-12-22, 02:04
I've been there couple of times in the last few months on Friday evenings. It can get a little crowded, by crowded, I mean most of the chairs are filled up surrounding the bar. Personally some of the strippers I liked (pre-covid), isn't there anymore.

I miss the $20 lap dances upstairs, now it's replaced by $100 lap dances for 15 mins or $200 for 30 mins in the private rooms.Gtfoh! The $20 lap dances are gone? Can you at least get some play with the 15 min dances? This sounds blasphemy!!

KajFun
04-14-22, 00:03
Gtfoh! The $20 lap dances are gone? Can you at least get some play with the 15 min dances? This sounds blasphemy!!I guess that depends on the girl. Only the private rooms are for lap dances now. The upstairs open floor isn't in use. Although the last time I went was in Feb, but I doubt they will bring back the $20 dances.

Keanu6
04-22-22, 09:03
I went to check this place out not knowing at all about its history. So, I didn't check to see if extras or anything were offered. The place way overcharges for drinks but the dancers weren't horrible. The setup was just kind of weird though because there were two stages in the middle not being used at all and only the small "stage" behind the bar being used that can barely fit one girl. There were plenty of clients in the club and the girls were just sitting around doing nothing. One girl came down to sit next to me after her set and we talked a bit. She was cool but not my thing. She didn't even ask me if I wanted a LD but I would've declined anyway. I'm not sure it was worth the $20 cover but I only stayed for a little bit. This was a Sunday night around 9 pm.

Clewis632
04-23-22, 05:25
Gtfoh! The $20 lap dances are gone? Can you at least get some play with the 15 min dances? This sounds blasphemy!!Did you think prices would remain low forever? That the cost of living didn't go up for the club and the girls as well. It's 2022 and you expressed shock about 20.00 dances.

PWnyc69
05-10-22, 00:08
Did you think prices would remain low forever? That the cost of living didn't go up for the club and the girls as well. It's 2022 and you expressed shock about 20.00 dances.Yes I did. Its still $20 at Peytons and Pumps in Brooklyn. Still $20 at my favorite spots in NJ. Gallaghers has no business going to $30 . Blasphemy. Greed.

SeanKing007
06-18-22, 22:06
Does anyone know is ildas2 is open.

JohnMadden1990
06-19-22, 02:30
Does anyone know is ildas2 is open.Great question. Haven't even checked post covid, however pre covid it was the spot.

Cholo54
06-20-22, 07:21
Yas. Ildas is open. Every day but Monday.

Opens at 10 pm. Totally dead until 1130 pm.

WyldLobo
06-20-22, 11:00
Yas. Ildas is open. Every day but Monday.

Opens at 10 pm. Totally dead until 1130 pm.Is it worth going by?

KajFun
06-20-22, 23:57
Yes I did. Its still $20 at Peytons and Pumps in Brooklyn. Still $20 at my favorite spots in NJ. Gallaghers has no business going to $30 . Blasphemy. Greed.As I recall, Gallaghers 2000 do not have $20 dances at the moment. Only $100 for 15 mins and $200 for 30 mins.

RajDk
06-21-22, 09:10
Is it worth going by?I went there couple of times, 5-6 ladies all well past their prime and ready to retire hang around the bar, its more like a go go bar not a strip club, technically no lap dance area, they just have some bar stools on one end and ladies do some grinding, if you just want to have some cheap fun by buying this ladies drinks and have your hands roam over their bodies that's fine, no extras were offered and drinks are damn expensive for a dive bar, drink for dancer costs like 15 $ and these dancers keep asking for a drink every ten minutes.

ESolis
08-09-22, 15:46
As I recall, Gallaghers 2000 do not have $20 dances at the moment. Only $100 for 15 mins and $200 for 30 mins.Yeah I was there a few month ago and they were still charging $100 to go to the private room for a half hour. No more $20 per song deal which I preferred. I still think this is the best spot I found in Queens so far. It's got the most girls, variety though its mostly Latinas. They have some Russian girls sometimes. Does anyone know where to find Russian dancers in Queens? I may travel to BK or Long Island.

KajFun
08-09-22, 23:55
Yeah I was there a few month ago and they were still charging $100 to go to the private room for a half hour. No more $20 per song deal which I preferred. I still think this is the best spot I found in Queens so far. It's got the most girls, variety though its mostly Latinas. They have some Russian girls sometimes. Does anyone know where to find Russian dancers in Queens? I may travel to BK or Long Island.Before covid, they diff had more Russians girls there. 1 of the Latina girsl I get when I go there left NYC.

Estafador
08-22-22, 15:08
Been looking to frequent this club for a LONG time. I'm hoping the dancers are actually as hot as the "startenders" since the gram is super crazy adament on advertising said "startenders". But my thing is, can you get any attention if you don't try to "make it rain"? I'm not saying I won't pay for dances, I'm just not into making it rain. Seems like a waste of money imo and I want to hang out with the bodacious bootylicious dancers.

Estafador
08-22-22, 15:11
Gtfoh! The $20 lap dances are gone? Can you at least get some play with the 15 min dances? This sounds blasphemy!!Depends on the girl to be honest. THe bouncers were already pretty strict before covid. Afterwards, you get 15 minutes of dance for $100. There's literally nothing lower than that (outside of chatting with a dancer at the bar). Daytime quality seemed to have tanked HARD too. So. Good luck to you pal.

Estafador
08-22-22, 15:14
I guess that depends on the girl. Only the private rooms are for lap dances now. The upstairs open floor isn't in use. Although the last time I went was in Feb, but I doubt they will bring back the $20 dances.Last I went, I think only about 3 people went upstairs to the private room. Not a very good look. But this was daytime so who knows. Plus do they close earlier now? But if it's still in operation it must be working at some level. Though I'd imagine they'll eventually drop everythng back down to $20 dances just because $100 for 15 with a girl your not sure about is unreasonable.

KajFun
08-23-22, 00:11
Last I went, I think only about 3 people went upstairs to the private room. Not a very good look. But this was daytime so who knows. Plus do they close earlier now? But if it's still in operation it must be working at some level. Though I'd imagine they'll eventually drop everythng back down to $20 dances just because $100 for 15 with a girl your not sure about is unreasonable.Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday 4 pm to 12 am.

Thursday 12 pm to 2 am.

Friday 12 pm to 3 am.

Saturday 6 pm to 2 am.

SpitzerPookie1
10-25-22, 23:52
Hi. Just wanted to know if this place is still open? I passed by tonight (Tuesday) at 10:00 pm and it was closed.

Was never there before and was looking to give it a shot.

RajDk
11-02-22, 10:01
I went two weeks back it was open, I went around 10:30 pm, stayed there for less than 20 minutes, the dancers are past their prime, if you are lucky you will find one dancer fresh off the boat, there is one young dancer from DR nice thick lady, rest of them are older and dance with you as long as you buy drinks, you can get a lap dance for 20 $ but its just a bar stool dance there is no lap dance are or couch, sometimes some dancers are a little pushy and want you to buy drinks every five minutes, drinks are not cheap in BTW 15-20 dollars, for that amount I expect you to dance with my hands roaming all over you for 10 minutes. When I am desperate and running low on cash I go to Ildas stay there for 15-20 minutes buy a drink for a lady do some roaming all over her and walk to any of the asian f house on Roosie spend 60-80 $ and have a quick release.

Hi. Just wanted to know if this place is still open? I passed by tonight (Tuesday) at 10:00 pm and it was closed.

Was never there before and was looking to give it a shot.

TheBoobHound
01-15-23, 21:25
I was in Long Island City on Saturday night and wanted to make the most of it. I was looking for an adventure with beautiful women and willing to spend big for it. I considered Riviera Club which I've been to a couple times before, but decided on Gallagher's 2000. I had never been before but heard good things about it for a long time. Both clubs were only a mile or two from my hotel and just a few minutes by rideshare.

Gallagher's was a bust though. Maybe 6 dancers and about 20 customers. There was one that was hot and the others were on the frumpy side. Poochy stomachs, some sag in the boobs. Not at all the quality I was expecting for an NYC area club with this reputation. The music was quiet, especially for a strip club. I could hear conversations from all around the bar. The lighting was also very bright for a club. I bailed because it was just before midnight on Saturday, so I had expected it to be loud and packed with customers and beautiful girls. Instead it felt like I was in an Applebee's with a stage and a pole behind the bar. That wasn't the end of the weirdness. As I was leaving I noticed how big the club was. There's a second stage and upper levels. Those areas of the club that weren't being used were filled with old office equipment like chairs, telephones, fax machines, cardboard boxes, etc. What a crummy atmosphere for an adult entertainment establishment.

So I took another lyft to Riviera. Much better with beautiful women everywhere I looked. All dancers are latina, most of the customers hispanic as well. So knowing Spanish will help your chances. It was actually a slower night than the previous Saturdays I had been to this club. I'd wager I guess that there were between 40 and 50 customers and 20-30 dancers. In the main room with the stage I didn't see many of the table seating taken. I took a seat at the main room bar since there were several open.

Each girl goes on stage for maybe 2 songs. It's behind the bar so you can't tip directly, but each girl circles around the bar on a tip parade after she gets off stage. Weirdly none of them took anything off on stage, but they'd show their boobs during the parade. I love latinas, and to my eyes all the dancers looked good. All high quality. I didn't see any that weren't hot.

I watched the stage for a while and gazed around the room. On the other side of the bar was some guy who I guess was a celebrity or big time player. He had his back against the bar and was surrounded by strippers, at least 7 of them. It was like he had a wall of bodyguards separating him from the crowd, except they were beautiful women. I felt envious. Girls weren't really circulating and I wondered if he was going to have them all locked down.

Eventually one did approach, a slender Mexican with nice C cup naturals. A short time later her friend, a beautiful enhanced Colombiana passed by. I was inspired by the big shot across the bar and decided to try and replicate what he had on a smaller scale. I put my arm around the friend and brought them both in close to me and offered a round of drinks. The dickhole manager jumped in and told me I needed to leave my seat at the bar because it was reserved, but the girls came with me to the second bar in the other room.

I gave both a steady stream of tips and they gave me quasi-lapdances while we shared conversation through several rounds of drinks. They grinded up against me and allowed my hands to roam all over, although they were shy about letting me touch the panocha in view of the manager. I brought up that I had a hotel room nearby and to come visit after they finish at the club. They were down with it. They said they were best friends but had never done a threesome together. At this point I had been at the club with these girls for more than three hours. I was caressing the breast of the Colombian girl, with my other hand on the ass of the Mexican girl while Colombiana told us her sexual fantasies in spanish. I was buzzed but believe she was genuinely getting turned on. "Fuck, this is going to be so awesome" I thought. The plan was that Mexicana would send me a message when they finished tipping out, getting dressed, etc and I would send a Lyft for them.

But alas. I soon realized that when she entered her number in my phone, I pressed cancel instead of dialing. She never got my number and couldn't send the message, so my night ended alone. In total I probably spent around $400 or $500 on drinks and tips which is a lot without getting to cum. For three or four hours of hands-on company with two girls it's not that bad though and I did have a great time. I just wish I had gotten to the grand finale.

KajFun
01-16-23, 01:05
I was in Long Island City on Saturday night and wanted to make the most of it. I was looking for an adventure with beautiful women and willing to spend big for it. I considered Riviera Club which I've been to a couple times before, but decided on Gallagher's 2000. I had never been before but heard good things about it for a long time. Both clubs were only a mile or two from my hotel and just a few minutes by rideshare.

Gallagher's was a bust though. Maybe 6 dancers and about 20 customers. There was one that was hot and the others were on the frumpy side. Poochy stomachs, some sag in the boobs. Not at all the quality I was expecting for an NYC area club with this reputation. The music was quiet, especially for a strip club. I could hear conversations from all around the bar. The lighting was also very bright for a club. I bailed because it was just before midnight on Saturday, so I had expected it to be loud and packed with customers and beautiful girls. Instead it felt like I was in an Applebee's with a stage and a pole behind the bar. That wasn't the end of the weirdness. As I was leaving I noticed how big the club was. There's a second stage and upper levels. Those areas of the club that weren't being used were filled with old office equipment like chairs, telephones, fax machines, cardboard boxes, etc. What a crummy atmosphere for an adult entertainment establishment.

So I took another lyft to Riviera. Much better with beautiful women everywhere I looked. All dancers are latina, most of the customers hispanic as well. So knowing Spanish will help your chances. It was actually a slower night than the previous Saturdays I had been to this club. I'd wager I guess that there were between 40 and 50 customers and 20-30 dancers. In the main room with the stage I didn't see many of the table seating taken. I took a seat at the main room bar since there were several open.That sucks your experience at G's (Gallaghers) wasn't as great. When they reopened, the number of customers went down. It used to be packed Friday and Saturday nights. The most customers I've seen was on a Friday, but it wasn't enough to sit every person by the bar.

Clewis632
01-16-23, 22:21
I went on the weekend and this place is never that busy and I would say it's because the promoter isn't that good. It had some very hot girls working there. Bartenders are super hot as well. After thinking of leaving because it was slow I got approached by a very cute Latin girl. We talked and she was cool so I took her to VIP. Thank goodness I choose her cause she was very open. Took all her clothes, let me touch and so on.

Definitely this is a slept on spot. Now to be fair, it has a very urban crowd and if you look broke or not in shape, girls may not approach.

KajFun
01-19-23, 00:59
I went on the weekend and this place is never that busy and I would say it's because the promoter isn't that good. It had some very hot girls working there. Bartenders are super hot as well. After thinking of leaving because it was slow I got approached by a very cute Latin girl. We talked and she was cool so I took her to VIP. Thank goodness I choose her cause she was very open. Took all her clothes, let me touch and so on.

Definitely this is a slept on spot. Now to be fair, it has a very urban crowd and if you look broke or not in shape, girls may not approach.What was the damage?

Clewis632
01-20-23, 16:59
What was the damage?With drinks and everything about 260.00.

Wleakr
01-31-23, 11:52
Saw this review on the other site and posting here as there isn't much info in the thread about this spot.

Alright look this is the kind of spot that you'll see rappers, and athletes go to in NYC and make it rain, rent out a corner, whatever all that fucking shit. Not really my thing, but I just wanted to check it out for the sake of seeing what's up. This is also the spot where the bartenders ("startenders" here) and dancers have been beefing. Couple of news articles on that nypost.com.

pagesix.com

So basically the dynamic is the Startenders are all up on instagram, they kind of bring in the customers. They are not danceable though I asked. Apparently they don't have to tip out though. The dancers say the startenders kind of look down on them, like "I ain't some stripper ho" meanwhile it's like the same shit. Some kind of jealousy thing that's apparently still going on, but hopefully they put aside their differences because you got some high rollers coming in here sometimes, their photos are all up on the wall, all the big names in hip hop / athletes that were in here.

Alright it's a Thursday night at about 1145. Industrial area, I found parking on one of the side streets. Not far from the NYC Gentleman's Club. Right off the Brooklyn Queens and Express way and also right by the Grand Central Parkway so should be easy to get to. 3 security guys. Check the Vaccine card. I'd scan. Pat down. Stomp your feet. Keep walking further up to the door, cover is heavy $40, I asked if the guy did a military discount, he said alright and did $20 which was cool of him, I can't stand doing more than $20 at the door let alone fucking $40 good lord. Anyway walk in down the hall, all the celebrity photos, then looks like they had a buffet going, I'm trying lose some weight so I passed. Walk past a big instagram selfie taking mirror. Bathrooms on the right and then your in the club. Big bar, stage on the inside a couple poles. Standing only at the bar no seats. Two upper lounge areas with couches all along the sides and tables. Some where up there smoking hookah, and you can also get dances up there, $25. Other than that the girls can grind on you near the bar and you just tip singles. Crowd seemed to start pouring in around midnight, but not that crowded overall. Way more bartenders and dancers then customers. Hip Hop type crowd.

Girls. Alright you got the startenders about 20 of them all inside the bar, they could get drinks for you, but mostly on their phones taking selfies. They were in these hot pink spandex things that I have to admit was one of hottest uniforms I've seen. And then you got the dancers not in pink, dancing on stage and milling about. The Startenders were a clear head and shoulders over the dancers I thought. I would put them at a 9 and the dancers at a 7. Majority Latina / Black maybe one white startender but she coulda been latina in hindsight. Alot of big asses and big titties. A lot fake stuff but some not. There were a couple spinners in their but it was obvious if you want to be a startender you got to have to have the goods. This club is very similar to Atlantis down in Woodhaven but maybe their dancer / bartender looks were closer to the mean. Main difference you could get lap dances here.

I got dances from some domincan girl named CiCi. She was pretty. Mileage was decent, you can't do too too much you kind of visible but their was nobody policing me. She was kind of touch and go, grind, stand up shake her booty, I would bring her back to grind some more. It was alright, she was nice, it was atleast two way but I don't know if folks come here for the dances or hell even the dancers. They see these startenders with that wannabe Kim Kardashian look, a lot of them kinda look like she does, they see them on instagram and they want to come through and chat, watch. So I don't know if this really a great mongering spot. The greatest of us can make it work anywhere but that $40 cover probably hurts too much. And the hottest chicks here aren't even danceable. Look I came, I saw it, caught the vibe, but this is just not my kind of spot, more of a rap video sort of place. With that being said, if your into black / latina / mixed sort of looking girls, I don't know how much fun you can have but some of the hottest ones in the city work behind the bar for the instagram looking type girls. I just don't need a model looking girl to give me my corona. You can look all fucked up to me to give me that, it's ok. And apparently a lot of drama, not so much the 2 amer kind but more the catty real housewives of Queens strip clubs type. Anyway had to get in here, first review for this spot in 5 years. www.youtube.com.

KajFun
02-23-23, 00:41
Heard they open up the LD area upstairs and it's $30, can anyone confirmed this? I know we have inflation, but I never thought $20 LD will ever go up.

KettleCY1
03-04-23, 14:23

Definitely this is a slept on spot. Now to be fair, it has a very urban crowd and if you look broke or not in shape, girls may not approach.I was dropping in every few months since the middle of COVID. , and had gone prior to that maybe a few times a year for 5 years. The problem with this place is they pack everyone into that small front area, mean while it looks like there is a huge space in the back and only a small amount is allocated to the private rooms.

In any case this place has always been taste specific. If you like thicker bodies and not necessarily ones with classic proportions. You'll definitely get the exaggerated Kim K types, usually not well done. You also get the typical Latina exaggerated bodies. I only ever saw a couple of Euro / white girls pass through. They tend to stay the shortest. The rest usually don't last more than a few months. You will get one or two skinny chicks but most are "fuller" bodied. Technically many are borderline obese if not over, its just an obvious fact when you see what the minimum for an actual obese body looks like. It can just be more than some find attractive for the money. This seems to be a more common body type you'll find at our local strip clubs now. Unfortunately it just doesn't do it for me.

KettleCY1
03-04-23, 14:24
Heard they open up the LD area upstairs and it's $30, can anyone confirmed this? I know we have inflation, but I never thought $20 LD will ever go up.Any word on what type of girls come through now?

KajFun
03-05-23, 03:09
Any word on what type of girls come through now?My friend went to G2 k end of Jan, he said mostly spanish and some Russian / euro chicks.

RajDk
03-05-23, 11:16
Heard they open up the LD area upstairs and it's $30, can anyone confirmed this? I know we have inflation, but I never thought $20 LD will ever go up.Yes the LD area upstairs is open its 30 $ now for 3 minutes, mostly latin dancers with couple of Euro chicks but this club is always empty even on the weekends I went twice last month and yesterday, don't know how long this club will survive.

Pn2020
06-06-23, 18:41
Are there any places that partake in Dogging? Would love to try it.

06-07-23, 11:23
Are there any places that partake in Dogging? Would love to try it.Is this for a spot for you and your wife? Or are you looking to tap someone else's?

KajFun
06-17-23, 03:24
Yes the LD area upstairs is open its 30 $ now for 3 minutes, mostly latin dancers with couple of Euro chicks but this club is always empty even on the weekends I went twice last month and yesterday, don't know how long this club will survive.I went there couple of hours ago. Got to say, it's not what it used to be. The amount of customers around the bar was prob 30% full. IMO, feels like on a Friday night, they had their team B girls. 1-2 A's was there, I recognize 2 strippers that was working prior to pandemic. I might go again after July 4th, I think most girls are on vacation before the big holiday comes. I'll keep everyone posted when July comes around.

EntangledStat3
07-05-23, 16:58
I went there couple of hours ago. Got to say, it's not what it used to be. The amount of customers around the bar was prob 30% full. IMO, feels like on a Friday night, they had their team B girls. 1-2 A's was there, I recognize 2 strippers that was working prior to pandemic. I might go again after July 4th, I think most girls are on vacation before the big holiday comes. I'll keep everyone posted when July comes around.Hey, well if Gallagher's is a bust these days, where do you recommend? I'm going to be visiting for a few days from the SF Bay area (where I normally contribute), which has a very different strip club culture. High-mileage doesn't really exist out here. What's high mileage in NYC in general but more specifically Queens, and what sort of cash outlay should I expect to bring to get, for example, a CBJ (both room / house cost and tips for extras)?

KajFun
07-05-23, 23:57
Hey, well if Gallagher's is a bust these days, where do you recommend? I'm going to be visiting for a few days from the SF Bay area (where I normally contribute), which has a very different strip club culture. High-mileage doesn't really exist out here. What's high mileage in NYC in general but more specifically Queens, and what sort of cash outlay should I expect to bring to get, for example, a CBJ (both room / house cost and tips for extras)?Honestly, I haven't venture out to other strip clubs in Queens. I hear NYC gentlemen's club, Riviera and Show Palace are good alternatives, never been to any of these 3 before.

Anyone else care to give input to these 3 strip clubs or others?

Jack Seaman
07-09-23, 01:18
Honestly, I haven't venture out to other strip clubs in Queens. I hear NYC gentlemen's club, Riviera and Show Palace are good alternatives, never been to any of these 3 before.

Anyone else care to give input to these 3 strip clubs or others?Can't speak for Riviera since I've never ventured there, & it's been ages since I last went to Show Palace but was at NYCGC last Monday around Midnight. The vibe was practically dead compared to around the same time I went before in late October on a Monday. Bailed in a half hour after the mood soured when a Dominican Nicki Minaj look-alike negotiated with me to a 15-minute VIP room w / the extras included. Though she caved as low as 2 Benjamins (Initially 3, LOL), I was too jaded to even entertain my stay there I just left. At least it wasn't completely wasteful. I might look into Riviera eventually, just for a change of scenery. Maybe even Vixens if it's still alive.

EntangledStat3
07-26-23, 21:20
Honestly, I haven't venture out to other strip clubs in Queens. I hear NYC gentlemen's club, Riviera and Show Palace are good alternatives, never been to any of these 3 before.

Anyone else care to give input to these 3 strip clubs or others?Well, I hit town on a Sunday afternoon with enough business commitments that I couldn't stay late. Gallagher's was the only game in town at that hour. My experience lines up pretty well with the descriptions here. There were about six girls working, and at least a couple of them looked pretty hot. Unfortunately, I was immediately marked and cornered by an older Ukrainian blonde with massive amounts of work done (Botox, lip fillers, sagging implants, etc.) to bring her back to the range where she might pass as early 40's (hint: she wasn't). By the time I was able to shoo her away, the mood was just gone, and I didn't bother to take any of the other women upstairs. So, no real info except to say $30 lap dance, $100/15 min in the private booth.

SpitzerPookie
01-25-24, 16:41
Hi,

Does anybody have any information about Dolls on Hillside Avenue in Queens New York?

Is it a stripclub? I passed by the other day and it looked closed.

Lovers Rock
02-10-24, 23:43
Hi,

Does anybody have any information about Dolls on Hillside Avenue in Queens New York?

Is it a stripclub? I passed by the other day and it looked closed.Dolls is a dance club not strip club. You can't get lap dances. It's a Spanish club so they play salsa, merengue, bachata, and reggaeton the usual. They got more strict over the years before they allowed the guys to post up in the walls and the girls grind on them but they don't allow that anymore. You pay something like $25 for 5 songs. I haven't been there in a couple years so I'm not sure if they're still open. Theu don't allow any extras. The girls speak very little English. They have a sister club called Flamingo's on Roosevelt Ave that's the same set up.

TheBoobHound
02-26-24, 12:26
I stopped at Riviera again over the weekend. $40 at the door, which is pretty stupid. Saturday night, but it wasn't crowded at all. Many beautiful women sitting around bored. I think they're all latinas.

At clubs like this I find it's a better value to just tip a girl on the floor and buy her drinks versus going for lapdances or a private room. She'll dance on you just like a lapdance, let you touch her all over, etc, and you don't have to pay the price per song for a dance. I don't even know what the club charges for a dance but I'm sure it's stupidly high like the cover. Probably $40 per song. It's better to just tip as you go and set your own price. If she likes you and feels you're giving enough, she'll stay around.

I met a hot Venezuelan dancer with a thin waist, decent size implants up top and behind. Super sweet personality. Knowing some spanish will take you a long way in this club, my dancer hardly spoke english at all. I spent around three hours with her at the bar for a few hundred with the approach I described. When I put my hand between her legs she brought up doing a private room. Again, I am sure the club's take from those rooms is ridiculous and I'm not even sure what they allow the girls to do. Instead, I offered her 500 to come to my hotel when she finished work and she agreed immediately. She probably would have accepted less, but whatever.

Bottom line: It's a good place to meet some very beautiful girls. It's best to set your own price directly with your girl versus paying for lapdances / private rooms.

Jstnnrrs89
03-07-24, 18:57
All I have to say is it's definitely worth going some girls will do more for extra, then just a lapdance you just have to ask. And they'll do it I got a BBBJ and a lapdance it's kinda a private corner room with curtains. But if you talk to the girls some are down for more another girl. I saw in there was literally letting a guy finger her and she was cool if you got the bag so just a F. Why. I for you boys interested in more.