12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Lover Boy
01-30-06, 22:18
Check this out

RE: $40 SERVICE FROM 'OFF THE BOAT' SPANISH WOMEN - w4m - 95
Reply to: pers-129907922@craigslist.org
Date: 2006-01-30, 8:34PM EST

There was some guy selling a list of “streekwalking” locations, on Craigslist. I happen to get a hold of the list and I have posted it here for you. I can’t vouch for the accuracy, as I didn’t compile it.

You are more than welcome to test it out for yourself.

Queens:
Very active streetwalker spot on Atlantic and Rockaway spanning all the way down to the underpass going towards Brooklyn. All white and Spanish girls ranging from early 20’s to 30’s. The girls wait at the bustops all
hours of the day and are most active at night between midnight and 5 AM. F/s is $30-$50. Queens Blvd has girls working between 2 AM and 6 am between 69th and Grand Ave. Mostly black and Spanish with f/s going for $50 to $100. Jamaica Ave from Francis Lewis blvd to 160th and again at Queens Blvd and Jamaica
Ave has black and Spanish girls working for $30 to $100 for f/s. The bar found in the Kew Gardens motel has many, many girls of all types working with f/s ranging from $40-$100. Right off the belt parkway on Rockaway Blvd and the Belt parkway by all the hotles/motels. Womens shelter across from Burger King has
girls working early in the morning, as well as the parking lot of the JFK Motel. Also try Queens Plaza in LIC. Lots of girls are working the block of CityScapes stripclub, as well as the lobby of the new motel right around the corner. Flushing on 32Ave between College Pt Blvd and Farrington. Try Wykoff ave from Flushing to Myrtle and around the Knickerbocker/Troutman area. NEW- Shore Beach Road and 35th in the Rockaways. Many girls hanging out across from the buildings during the day! $50 for f/s.

Brooklyn
INUSTRIAL PARK EAST NEW YORK. WOW! Take Pennsylvania Ave from the Belt Parkway to Pitkin Ave and make a left. Amazing strip. The best I have ever seen. F/s for $30 from hot young spanish and white girls. They all live in the Seth Housing Project furthur down on this street. Very good quality. Also try Livonia Ave off Pennsylvania Ave under the train. F/s from spanish girls for $30. Fulton Street off the Interborrough Prkway. Make a left and go down to Elton make another left and circle back. Girls are 24/7 and very cheap. Knap street in Sheepshead Bay has the Golden Gate Motel and Windjammer. While the latter of the two is pretty dried up, girls still work out of the parking lot of the Golden Gate. Mostly black girls, good quality, with f/s ranging from $50 to $100. -Right off Belt Parkway onto Pennsylvania Ave, go straight one mile and explore the streets BEHIND White Castle on the left hand side. Also off the Belt, Exit 8, right by the train station; usually really early in the morning 3-6AM. NEW- Take Atlantic to Elton and make a right (north) by the motel. Take this up past fulton and the next block. Midway up on the left hand side there is a black and white house with ‘cow’ markins on it. 4-5 girls work out of this house. 50 for f/s

Long Island
Street girls can be found in Hempstead on Terrace Ave and Cathedral Ave. Mainly young drug addicts that are white and black in heritage. F/S is $30. Courtesy Hotel behind National Wholesale Liquidators is also a hot
spot. Girls live in this place and work the parking lot at night. F/S is again $30-$50. Also the Capri Motel on Hempstead Turnpike has better quality white girls working the parking lot for $50 to $100 for F/S. Oceanside Motel has been condemed for prostitution, but white and black girls still work the surrounding streets. F/S is $40-$60. Huntington Station has girls working the street at the 7-11 on New York Ave on the left hand side after the train station. Spanish girls, f/s for $60. Taste of Honey has a many girls offering f/s
and they can even be convinced to go home with you. Some girls in there are dressed normal and they ‘work’ the place. Crystals on Main St. has about 20 girls working that offer extras, but its a tough environment with a fair amount of thugs. In Mineola on Mineola ave right off Jericho Turnpike there is
a Spanish Bar on the right hand side as soon as you turn. Open Fri, Sat, and Sun. 10 to 15 girls, most provide extras from $50 to $100. New-Washington Ave off of Penninula Blvd has many black girls working. Also try bay shore brentwood areas, (cI hit and miss huntington station) its a hit and miss. its mix white black spanish. by the train station there is a few down west drive and others, up and down union blvd(start from 5th ave move east), mechanicsville road(half way up between union and main street), behind the nutty irishman where (take 5th past main street make a left past the ymca) down that street might find a few. watch out for a few of the black ones they are the ones who take the $$ and run. for brentwood down 5th ave by hancock, suffolk ave going east down the other streets by the library, second ave down by them little delis and stuff (few blocks past hilltop drive)down them litle streets its somewhat a hit and miss, sufolk ave u will find some and down by the train station, suffolk ave down by the bars they walk down hawthorne.

* this is in or around Queens
* no -- it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

http://newyork.craigslist.org/que/ers/129907922.html

Real Romeo
02-02-06, 08:37
Hit Sutphin area this morning (02/02) about 2-230am. There were a few bsw's out from one end to the other, but there were a few LE circling also. Too hot. Went up to college point and found 2 very nice bsw's on farrington. Id say both were 8's. Both were very well dressed. I stopped to talk to one, but a marked car came down the block so I told her to take off. I didn't hang around. Girls seem to be coming out again, but Its still very hot as far as LE is concerned. Wound up in Coney Island with one of my old regs. Early 20's PR sw. good service. There was 2 bsw's out that i havent seen before, not too bad looking. Went through east NY on the way back through, and I found a "Foxy" bsw near Penn and Linden area. 50 for cbj, but worth it. Be Safe.

Billy88
02-23-06, 21:32
Hey Loverboy, I applaud you in posting that way back when, but it's not current & probably 2 years old.

That Industrial park heading should be:
"WOW INDUSTRIAL PARK WHERE I ALMOST GOT SHOT!!!" very bad neighborhood down there. It's bad enough havin' to keep a lookout for LE but if you get a flat or your car breaks down? Better have a cell handy. I haven't mongered so long in NYC or Queens. How is the old QB strip or by the 27th St. bodega in Queens? Is it still dead in those areas or have things picked up? Man I miss those girls Molly & Crystal from a couple years ago they were great. Billy

KingofQueenz2
02-26-06, 05:45
Hit the Sutphin track 2night since Real Romeo turned me on to the spot. Only my 2nd time in the area, rolled thru around 1am saw 3 bsw's 2 were big boned ...not my type, the other was busted..winter jackets on cuz it is cold and windy. Mongers left and right they swarmed the sw's. Way too much LE presence, saw 3 cars in 5 mins.
3rd time up Sutphin at a red light, LE rolled along side me and said "any dumb white folks here at 1am are either buying drugs or soliciting prosties, we saw your car three times, don't make it a fourth"

Oh well, my fault for being white and not having tinted windows. Needless to say I got my a$$ home. Not necessarily scared, more fed up.

Sutphin not producing much.

As far as Queens goes, unless your gay and into shady thugs chillin by corner bodega's there is nothing Queens has to offer.

I would close by typing "be safe" but there arent any hoes around to get us in trouble so why bother typing it.

Peace,

King

Forth Ryte
02-26-06, 17:10
LE rolled along side me and said "any dumb white folks here at 1am are either buying drugs or soliciting prosties, we saw your car three times, don't make it a fourth"

Nothing like the outright violation of civil liberties to clean up a neighborhood.

Soon after Guiliani started to clean up the SWs on the old west side track, I got pulled over by unmarked police cars and given a scare lecture ("We're going to send a letter home to your wife"). My crime was circling the block a few times in a neighborhood where SWs strolled half naked and undisturbed by the LE. I had not even stopped to talk to any SWs and certainly didn't have one in my car.

That was the first of several times over the next few years that I got the scare lecture. It did not teach me respect for the NYPD. All it taught me was what it must be like to be black.

-- Forth Ryte

Real Romeo
02-27-06, 03:17
Hit Sutphin on Wed. night (02/22)and Sat night (02/25) at about 10:30pm . Found a nice cute 19yo bsw. Thin but with a great ass. Great bbbj. There were also 2 really tiny latinas out. They were right by linden and sutphin. The girls seem to be coming out early and staying out till 12-1am. Maybe because of the cold or LE. TV's have been showing up on sutphin the last 2 weeks, but they stay up at the north end of sutphin near south rd. UC action is heavy though. I wouldnt stop for anyone if there are cars behind you, or anywhere near you.
Also, East Ny has had some action again lately. There are also alot of LE cirlcing there still though. Surprised there was anyone out with this cold. Be aware of your surroundings. Be safe.

Hawnyman
02-28-06, 14:20
Hey Real Romeo, the two tiny latinas sound interesting. Were they hanging in the McDonalds parking lot or further north on Sutphin?

And to Forthright and KingofQueenz, thats just another case of the MAN keeping us down. LOL LOL LOL

Anybody know of any place in Queens that does have action? What about Queensbridge area? That used to be one of the best spots ever but I haven't been over there in a while. Any action on Roosevelt avenue?

pinga
04-01-06, 03:37
Late Saturday afternoon I was passing by the Prince st./ Farrington stroll in Flushing and did a double take when I spotted this hispanic girl trying to get the passing cars' attention. She was dressed in a top and skirt and could best be described as late twenties,ok body and face but she looked too clean for the area. I circled twice and noticed that nobody stopped for her even though a lot of cars were going tru the area ( this was on 32av. by Miller st.) I parked just to see if she got picked up. There were no undercover or cruiser cars anywhere. As I stood on a corner, a car stopped and driver engaged her in conversation for about 3 minutes when all of a sudden three unmarked cars swooped down and corned the guy. They got him out of car,cuffed him and into a minivan( there was also a SUV and a grey Maxima). I felt so sorry for the poor slob. It had been reported that new sw's had been spotted in this area but it looks like they are decoys; so guys be very careful out there.

Living Legend
02-03-07, 00:09
About 3 weeks ago (early January) I was coming off the highway and decided to make a pass over by the Flushing area where the SWs work. Passed by and saw 3 BSW working. 2 looked pretty beat up on drugs but one of them was a tall attractive girl. Stopped the car and she did the usual asking if I was a cop and jumped in. Gave a pretty decent CBJ for 40; she was kind of buck toothed so I felt a little of her teeth when she was doing it but not bad considering there aren't too many girls working the streets anymore.

Drove by last weekend same area and this time I saw about 5 BSWs. 1 was a large girl, the same 2 that I mentioned before that looked strung out, another skinny girl and the same girl I used before. I decided to try out the other skinny girl to see which was better, since these 2 were the only ones I thought looked decent enough. Another CBJ for 40, she actually wanted to do a BBBJ but I told her I wasn't into that. Anyway not bad either, although the first girl had a nicer body and was more attractive.

I might pass by again soon when I'm not feeling too lazy/tired from getting home from work.

I will keep you guys updated.

Later.

Living Legend
02-03-07, 00:21
Sorry I reposted the same message twice, I have to get used to this forum.

Sabor
02-27-07, 19:55
Finally I saw a BSW at Sutphin and around 116 early in the morning. I swung around and picked her up. She told me every now and then some girls are out there. Very decent but probably won't do again.

Be safe!

Lex Diamonds
02-28-07, 13:15
Sabor,

What time in the morning and did you catch the name of the girl? There was a BSW named Serena who used to work there but disappeared.

Living Legend
03-06-07, 22:17
Saturday night around 1 am I drove by the Flushing SW area, that was the day it was about 60 degrees out so I was hoping to see some ladies working. Nothing in sight. Drove around a couple of times but nothing at all was there. Oh well.

Stay safe guys.

pinga
06-29-07, 03:22
Was feeling a bit adventurous and decided to check out this stroll last saturday. Was surprised to see at least 5-6 sw's working the area of Sutphin and 108 av. There was one young pretty black girl who wanted $50 for a cbj. This was around 1-2am.

Big Mike 316
08-08-07, 03:21
Ha,

Does any know where its jumping because I've gone just about every where and seen nothing any thing at all.

Thanks

Big Mike 316
09-14-07, 03:42
Okay went by Stuphin tonigth and saw this one BSW but she was heavy. Then I went by Atlantic Ave and saw this one hsw that was to old. Need some help out there still trying to find some other spots that are still jumping any one with info pm me. I'am getting tryed of going around looking and finding nothing.

Lex Diamonds
09-15-07, 17:17
Sutphin is dead and hot for months now. the girls have moved over to Rockaway. You can catch them at 211 & Jamaica Ave too by Francis Lewis.

Malodr
09-24-07, 19:19
Sutphin is dead and hot for months now. the girls have moved over to Rockaway. You can catch them at 211 & Jamaica Ave too by Francis Lewis.

I saw nothing there about 4 weeks ago on a Saturday night around 1AM.

Ruchacz1
10-04-07, 11:34
Saw a few decent ones in the last couple of weeks. It really is a hit and miss thing. One night I stopped for this really hot BSW. Problem is she looked like she might be a little young. It can really go either way. Did not have id. I am NOT looking to pick up a minor. She swore up and down she was 18. Got her number but was too scared to pick her up. I am even scared crap to call. Now how does this work? If she is lying can I get in trouble? I do not need problems but would hate to pass on this if she is 18. Also I've gotten a few # lately. This one in Queens, latina in BX, and asian in BK. Can trade but only after making sure who you are.

Captain Napalm
10-05-07, 07:37
Now how does this work? If she is lying can I get in trouble? I do not need problems but would hate to pass on this if she is 18. Also I've gotten a few # lately. This one in Queens, latina in BX, and asian in BK. Can trade but only after making sure who you are.

May as well call her and make arrangements. As long as you don't discuss anything over the phone, you'll be fine. If/when you meet, if your "spidey sense" is still tingling, pass.

Forth Ryte
10-05-07, 08:09
I am NOT looking to pick up a minor. She swore up and down she was 18. Got her number but was too scared to pick her up. I am even scared crap to call. Now how does this work? If she is lying can I get in trouble?

Honest mistake as to a girl's age (even if she lied) is no defense.

It is hard to tell with some of these girls if they are under or over the legal age. The risk is great, so keep this in mind, "If you have to ask, you can't afford it."

-- Forth Ryte

Lex Diamonds
10-14-07, 14:33
Saw a few decent ones in the last couple of weeks. It really is a hit and miss thing. One night I stopped for this really hot BSW. Problem is she looked like she might be a little young. It can really go either way. Did not have id. I am NOT looking to pick up a minor. She swore up and down she was 18. Got her number but was too scared to pick her up. I am even scared crap to call. Now how does this work? If she is lying can I get in trouble? I do not need problems but would hate to pass on this if she is 18. Also I've gotten a few # lately. This one in Queens, latina in BX, and asian in BK. Can trade but only after making sure who you are.

Diid you catch her name I might know her?

Ruchacz1
10-15-07, 13:19
Diid you catch her name I might know her?No, but the last 2 digits of her number are 07. Btw, last Fri (10/12) nite Sutphin was DEAD (8pm)!

Living Legend
10-15-07, 22:28
Coming home this past saturday evening off the highway and made a quick pass through on farrington, was surprised to see 3 to 4 latin sw on the block. I had to do a double take cause they were actually decent looking especially for that stroll. Didn't get the chance to partake because I was in a rush. Hopefully things will get better out there.

Stay safe,

Cheers

BretFarve77
10-18-07, 16:41
Drove up sutphin this morning around 6am. About 6 girls walking on the main road. Did not check any side roads.

Cory James
10-20-07, 09:50
Man. I'm in Elmhurst maybe twice a month and even lived there a long while back so I know the area pretty decently.

There aren't that many Blacks, let alone BSW's that I've seen but what shocked me last Saturday was strange? I was driving up Broadway headed to 74th and 2 lights before the Bus depot, I made a left into this small triangle intersection that has a bench and bars for a tiny park. A Black chick dressed in jeans with a scantily clad top and make up winks at me then gives an open air kiss? It was close to midnight so nobody was around and so I was almost positive she was a BSW? Nice body and a decent face I pulled up to the next block and she walked over and asked of course whether I was a cop and what I wanted? I asked her of course how much? And she said 60.BJ, 100-FS. I said ok but I'm not sure, so I drove off. I cruise Roosevelt twice a month and NEVER see BSWs in the area. She might be Dominican but didn't have any spanish accent, so if she's a Dominican American. It's a long shot?

Anyways, has anyone have any experience with that chick? I mean, why would she be there right? Such a bizarre location? The few hooks that are in Elmhurst/J. Hts all walk along Roosevelt. Like the 3 big boned LSW's I saw on 93rd and Roosevelt. Instead, this BSW is like a half block from the Hospital in a bizarre corner? She was also sitting on the bars like as if she's selling some stuff rather than walking and strutting her stuff? I would be shocked if she was undercover becuz she looks too thug? A cute thug though? You think it was more of a robbery setup? She's the type of SW that I would expect in LIC or Queensbridge?

Anyways, what happened to all the Chica houses in the area? It's like no one's passing out anymore cards? It's all about the bar girl scene now?

If things get bad like this, I just might consider taking that BSW next time?

Captain Napalm
10-21-07, 02:41
Anyways, what happened to all the Chica houses in the area? It's like no one's passing out anymore cards? It's all about the bar girl scene now?

Enforcement has been pretty big in the area. Chica houses and delivery is slow, according to a friend of a friend

Lex Diamonds
10-21-07, 11:44
Corey- You should have taken her or gotten her #. There are a few BSW that moved to 74 & Roosey from Linden Pl a few years ago. One of them was named Eclair. Real hot tall BSW slim cute face fat ass braids. I met her once in Linden Pl and she told me about the Elmhurst stroll. Very lowkey and only on weekends she said. They go after all the latinos who are comin outta of the bars and clubs after partyin all night. You gotta be careful though because that used to be a tranny stroll in the 90's. Might still be but I dont look for that kind of thing if you know what I meean LOL Theres another track a few blocks from there on 69st by QB. You could walk over from there in a few minutes.

Cory James
10-28-07, 02:51
LexD,

I rolled through again in Elmhurst hoping, just hoping...... to run into a decent looking chick but I'm finding nothing! I again saw the same big boned LSW on Roosevelt but nobody was taking them. All the nice one's are in the bars but since I'm not Spanish, I just don't have it in me to try and pick up the bar girls or offer $$. LexD....I tried 69th and QB like you said but that seemed dead! I rolled through around 1am, do you think it was too early or maybe someone else picked them up? I looked for that BSW again by the hospital but she wasn't there this time. Man, there seems to be a lot of cops too! Not just cruisers but much more foot patrol then it used to be. I even drove through Corona but it's only the bars that are kicking with hot chicks. Does anyone know what the deal is with the bar girls? I know they chg $2-3 per dance but is there any chance of taking them out?

I really don't want to go to Jamaica or Brooklyn because I'll stick out like a sore thumb. Where are all the hot latinas these days? I feel like taking a job as a cab driver so I can at least offer them a ride from the bars. Seems like it'll be the only way I'll get a chance to chat with them.

Living Legend
10-29-07, 22:23
Saturday from 3 to 4 am, first drove through the Farrington stroll and it was completely dead.

Next went down to Suphin blvd, about 3 to 4 BSW and 1 WSW. All were big and one of the BSW was possibly a man (didn't get too close, but from across the street she/he was a little too big to be a female) I didn't partake in any.

Dagba
10-30-07, 03:00
New here, just reporting what I saw today at 35th/Farrington, there was 5 of them (3 BSW/1 LSW/1 WSW), all were young and decent looking for that area. Was afraid it was a trap so parked about 1/2 block away and check things out first. Finally approach them, WSW named Star, from Brooklyn, got a CBJ which wasn't bad at all. It looks like Farrington is back in action again. This is around 11pm.

Living Legend
11-09-07, 00:06
Guys, just got home from work, passed by the farrington stroll on the way home from work.(Thursday around 10 pm)

Saw two SW one white and one black standing next to each other, with furry type coats. They looked a little suspicious, I guess my spidey senses kicked in so I kept driving and pulled over half way down the block to see what was going on.

Some poor monger pulled up in a minivan and next thing I know out of nowhere 2 cop cars pulled up and arrested the guy placed his car on the side and off the cop car went to wait for the next monger.

Didn't wait around anymore but hopefully no one here gets caught up in the police action.

Be safe guys.

pinga
11-10-07, 00:16
Yes, be very careful in the Flushing stroll. They have regular sting operations all year round.

TexasMonger
11-11-07, 17:19
Hello fellow mongers,

Just a quick report here for some activity on Saturday night. Was trolling down Rockaway blvd at around 8:30 last night, I spot this hot Latina at the SW corner of Rockaway and 133rd ave. It was kind of odd as she was dressed in tight jeans and a tank top showing what appears to be nice B or C cups (mind you it was 42 degrees). Also, there were a couple of thug looking guys hanging out with her. I made a right turn on 136th ave and looped back to 133rd and stopped on the side just short of the corner where she was standing. My lights and my sudden parking on the side caught their attention.

The girl and one of the thugs approached my car. We exchanged some small talk and the girl hopped in while her companion was hanging back just a bit. She was a Latina, dark skin curly black hair tight body and very fresh. After exchanging are you the cop info, we went to business. She will only do BJs so we agreed to a BBBJCIM for 20 and a tip if she was good. She began slow and slobbering wet knob shining and with my guiding hands and more lip pressure I popped in her mouth and she swalled every drop and licked the knob clean. I gave her an extra 5 which she was happy to pocket and she stepped out thanking me for the protein meal. No digits but she said she is out there most nights. Also before I forget, her name is Jasmin.

Happy mongering

Cheers

TM

TexasMonger
11-13-07, 23:16
Hello again my fellow mongers

With such nice November evening, I decided to take advantage of the warm weather and see if I can find my friend Jasmin. So I trolled down Sutphin and onto Rockaway around 8 or so ...

I expected Sutphin to be dead at this hour .....But, was surprised to see a couple of skanky SWs ..A big ass Latina and a scary Black ....So I passed to save the snack for Jasmin ....First drive through ...There was no Jasmin ...Made a U past the Belt PKWY and headed up the road ...again ..nothing ...Did a second U and all the way down .....Nothinng ..I was bummed and ready to leave ...but was determined to feed Jasmin a nice load .....well what do you know .....She comes walking out of the same corner with her manager....I slow down ...she looks and she recognized me from the previous night. She is looking fine ....a tight white tank top an a mini skirt showing some nice and firm legs. I motion for her to get in, and she does it without hesitation. I wisk her away to a dark corner and park.

We had a nice exchange of pleasantries..Then off to work ....I just cant get enough of this girl ...she is really skilled with her mouth and tongue action. One extra thing I was able to do tonight was to sample her pussy and ass with my fingers while she was blowing me. She squirmed a bit when I inserted a couple of fingers in her wet and very tight pussy ..and for a moment, iIthought she was going to stop me but she didnt. I couldn't hold it any longer and I exploded into her warm mouth and she swallowed every bit of it.

I gave her her 20 and another 10 for tip and dropped her off at the same corner where her manager was waiting.

I'm going to work her until I get her to do some 1/2 and 1/2 at a notel.

Cheers

TM

Living Legend
11-19-07, 18:50
Farrington, last night one BSW out, tall and slender, but didn't get close enough to see her face. Another monger picked her up ahead of me, no other girls out. Didn't stick around to partake.

Ruchacz1
11-26-07, 13:27
The other night 2AM on Farrington. Pretty deserted except for one BSW named Chocolate. Looked ok, but her coat made it difficult to judge the body. Got the digits. Does anyone here know her? 347-626-****.

Big Mike 316
12-05-07, 15:15
What the hell happened to sutphin I used to see plenty of action there but I want there the last couple of nigths and its been dead. There was this one BSW kitten got a cbj rate it an 8 she was good but I never got her # now I'am looking for her just about ever chance I can get but never see her. Did the action from there go some where else and if so where pm locations still looking where I can. Like I said sutphin was jumping for a while now it just went dead. So if any one can help good looking out just pm thanks.

Big Mike 316
12-05-07, 15:24
What happen to sutphin it been dead there the last couple of nights .Used to be this one bsw went by the name of kitten got a cbj rate it about a 8 . But never got her # . Where did all the action go. If any one out there knows her or where the action all went just pm thanks.

Living Legend
12-05-07, 16:25
Farrington - there were 2 BSWs and 1 HSW. The mongers were out in full force though, as soon as a girl got dropped off another car was waiting to pick them up. The HSW looked attractive but didn't get a close look. Didn't partake with any

BretFarve77
12-10-07, 17:24
What happen to sutphin it been dead there the last couple of nights .Used to be this one bsw went by the name of kitten got a cbj rate it about a 8 . But never got her # . Where did all the action go. If any one out there knows her or where the action all went just pm thanks.I have the same question as mike, I drive sutphin every morning btw 5:30 and 6:30 there was plenty to choose from up until about 2 weeks ago, but its been pretty much dead ever since. I'm just wondering if they'e gone somewhere else or if they just don't like the cold

Izzit4
01-08-08, 01:50
Hello,

New to the forums. Wish I knew about them before I moved out of NY. I used to pick up a few girls on 201 st (? ) street and jamaica avenue I believe it was. There was a little park on one side of the street and an apartment building on the other side. There was one girl in particular I used to pick up most Sunday mornings, a white girl I'd say in her 40's and to me a real sweetie, besides looking nice and slutty how I like them. In any case her name was Roxanne, very good natured and didn't mind you playing with her tits or fingering her while she sucked you off either. I moved out of NY in 2005 but I hadn't seen her for a while before that either. Anyone know this girl or know if she is still around? Also used to pick up a red headed white girl on jamaica avenue, tall, and even saw her picking up tricks when she was pregnant. Any have any info on her would be appreciated too.

Izzit4

BretFarve77
01-10-08, 10:04
Cruised up Sutphin this morning 6-7am. Suprisingly there was a lot of action. 6-6:45 saw 5 SW. 4 BSW and one nice looking HSW. Two BSW wallking together. I tried to pick the cuter one up, but she kept asking what I wanted. Didn' feel comfortable so I passed. Saw the hsw a few minutes later walking by the MC Ds. I pulled over and she hopped in, but she wanted 50 for CBJ. She looked good, but I wasn't going to pay that and she wouldn't negotiate. Cruised back down towards rockaway and the belt. Saw a couple of BSW behind the BK, but by now time was getting late and I had to get to work. The real action started on my way back up sutphin towards work. On way back. There were 8 new SW all along sutphin. Couldn't believe it. I hadn't seen anything since thanksgiving and I drive by every day. Too bad they all came out too late for me.

Wondering also if anyone cruised by Farrington, Penn/Stanley, or the Broadway strolls today and if they were as active.

DwnLowNYC
01-10-08, 19:12
Cruised up Sutphin this morning 6-7am. Suprisingly there was a lot of action. 6-6:45 saw 5 SW. 4 BSW and one nice looking HSW. Two BSW wallking together. I tried to pick the cuter one up, but she kept asking what I wanted. Didn' feel comfortable so I passed. Saw the hsw a few minutes later walking by the MC Ds. I pulled over and she hopped in, but she wanted 50 for CBJ. She looked good, but I wasn't going to pay that and she wouldn't negotiate. Cruised back down towards rockaway and the belt. Saw a couple of BSW behind the BK, but by now time was getting late and I had to get to work. The real action started on my way back up sutphin towards work. On way back. There were 8 new SW all along sutphin. Couldn't believe it. I hadn't seen anything since thanksgiving and I drive by every day. Too bad they all came out too late for me.

Wondering also if anyone cruised by Farrington, Penn/Stanley, or the Broadway strolls today and if they were as active.At that time, you sure they weren't civilian chicks?

BretFarve77
01-11-08, 15:13
The group I saw behind the BK might have meen civilians, but I don't think they were. I didn't have time to check them out though.

This morning I saw six more on sutphin and 1 on rockaway. Even in the rain, I guess they like the warmer weather.

Tried picking up another 7-! This morning, but she wouldn't get in withoutt me telling her what I wanted.

Is that common? I don't feel comfortable talking about that before I'm sure they are not LE.

On another note. 3 saw the HSW that I talked to yesterday again. Didn't bother because she wanted 50 and didn't negotiate. Is this what the prices are now? I picked up another girl a few weeks ago who wouldn't setle for less than 40. Those prices seem high to me, but I moved from miami a year ago.

Malodr
01-14-08, 21:10
There were 8 new SW all along sutphin. Couldn't believe it. I hadn't seen anything since thanksgiving and I drive by every day. Too bad they all came out too late for me.

Wondering also if anyone cruised by Farrington, Penn/Stanley, or the Broadway strolls today and if they were as active.

Where on Sutphin?

Shutupnswallow
01-14-08, 21:22
I'm staying in a hotel near JFK can someone tell where I can find some SW I'm not from the NYC area.

THX

BretFarve77
01-17-08, 22:13
Where on Sutphin?Between Foch and Liberty, but mostly between Linden and 108 st.

Big Mike 316
01-29-08, 00:16
Drove up Stuphin and saw some action she was a hsw not bad she had a nice around ass but somthing was telling me not to stop for her its crazy I saw at least 4 cars in a row waiting for her. Its sad to see that there weren't any others out there stuphin is realy jumping with with business but the ladies arent out there for some reason. Hope there some readers out there that can pass the word to the ladies on the money that can be made out there. If any one had this hsw today pm I would like to know how she was. Her description was she had a white bubbly coat on and some sexy baby phat jeans on that realy made me want her but am not the kind of person to sit and wait my trun for some action.

Da Cru King
02-08-08, 22:35
fellow street mongers be very careful on sutphin blvd. i'm an ex pimp. though i've been out the game for quite some time, my people are still out there and i always know the scoop. there a couple of new guys from out of town who are not as interested in pimpin hoes as there are robbing you for your cars and money. after you pick up a sw find your own spot to do your bisness at, don't let the sw tell you which block to turn epecially the new young under age chicks that are out there now they are just the bait. they will tell you to turn to a dead back block or something then while your gettin a bj two or three guys will run up with guns and demand your money or your car or both! the girl will act scared and run away but this is part of the act. so if she gives you hard time about the spot you choose let her go its not worth it let her go. they figure you won't call the l. e. becuase of the obvious. its happened three times this week to unsuspecting mongers. though i'm out the game i'm just warning you guys. cuase i don't think its right. that was there hard earned money. so just be careful.

p.s. if you pick a sw and she gets in to your car right away and seems all to eager to give you directions on where to turn before askin you want you want or "are you a pimp or a cop? " then most likely your bieng set up drive back to the sutphin blvd strip where it is well lit and lots of traffic and it is safe (no one will try anything there is its too risky) and tell her to get the fuck out! look out for the **** girls.

Bri Chris
02-09-08, 03:05
fellow street mongers be very careful on sutphin blvd. i'm an ex pimp. though i've been out the game for quite some time, my people are still out there and i always know the scoop. there a couple of new guys from out of town who are not as interested in pimpin hoes as there are robbing you for your cars and money. after you pick up a sw find your own spot to do your bisness at, don't let the sw tell you which block to turn epecially the new young under age chicks that are out there now they are just the bait. they will tell you to turn to a dead back block or something then while your gettin a bj two or three guys will run up with guns and demand your money or your car or both! the girl will act scared and run away but this is part of the act. so if she gives you hard time about the spot you choose let her go its not worth it let her go. they figure you won't call the l. e. becuase of the obvious. its happened three times this week to unsuspecting mongers. though i'm out the game i'm just warning you guys. cuase i don't think its right. that was there hard earned money. so just be careful.

p.s. if you pick a sw and she gets in to your car right away and seems all to eager to give you directions on where to turn before askin you want you want or "are you a pimp or a cop? " then most likely your bieng set up drive back to the sutphin blvd strip where it is well lit and lots of traffic and it is safe (no one will try anything there is its too risky) and tell her to get the fuck out! look out for the **** girls.thanks for the heads up. no pun intended. all you fellow mongers i would stay away from sutphin. between the robbing and the le its way too dangerous out there. if le spots your car more than once in that area they will pull you over, its happened to me. also its a dangerous hood. someone got killed there last week on sutphin. there is also two police camera's toward rockaway blvd. it's just not worth it anymore! stay safe fellas!

Lex Diamonds
02-11-08, 22:45
This sounds a bit strange but if you drop some names that would help. I know most of the PI's from SouthSide and their crews. If you dry snitchin to protect squares thats honorable. Alot of these renegades and gorillas are puttin a black eye on the game and not followin protocol. If you know names of tricks that are plottin and schemin you gotta go all the way in. Out them so some square aint the next vic on the strip. I know for a fact that one PI took his crew off the strip and put them down in a motel off Rockaway. They strictly CL and escort dates only. This is a brotherhood and we should look out for our brothers. Wheter its puttin one on to a good trick or warning one to stay away from a decoy. For those that dont know Sutphin is not a thorobred track like Hunts Point or the Westside. Its a local stroll in the hood with some activity. When the track startin gettin hot when there were alot of white guys comin thru Sutphin doin laps like it was racetrack. The D's got hip to the game and started puttin heat on the strip. Its been downhill since last summer.

Blac X Dymond
02-24-08, 02:03
I've been hearing about this craziness for some time, I use to ride threw Sutphin Blvd & Rockaway by the motel near BK, a lot of action use to be out seen a good amount of hot wsw, bsw & lsw out there but it was very hot, I even seen LE parked up in the BK parking lot checking out the movements, they had a clear view of the motel & that side street coming off the highway where some sw would resort to so they wouldn't get caught!

A lot of he-shes be on sutphin blvd, I hear a lot about young girls (btwn 14-17) working that strip, is it true? who know when they stay laying about there ages! I don't like being rushed so I put the girl in check like I got this we will be okay, just stop acting spooked!

we have to be careful out here because some lazy ass bastard want to take our hard earned money & them young chicks don't give a shit they just want some new sneakers!!!

I got taken for .20 a couple years ago in BK, I was sure I was gonna hit this sw down with my car but she got lucky because LE was around the block, so now I ride with a bat or something & keep my eyes open because we are not the bad guys!

Keep your eyes open, you have to watch for the LE & the bangers these days!

Haunted
03-20-08, 20:45
Come on fellow USG'ers!!

Where are the strolls in Queens!

I've tried the Sutphin strip....but really.....there must be more!

I'm a regular contributor of any information I have to share (ISG, Terb).

I'm new to NY and anxiously trying to find the strolls!

Thanks

PimpinMan
04-09-08, 17:02
I seen a little action last night on rockaway around the econo lodge a couple of above average bsw's wanting to wait until tonight to get a closer look maybe even a sample.

PimpinMan
04-09-08, 17:15
I seen some action on Rockaway Blvd near the Home Depot a couple of nice BSW's.

Come on fellow USG'ers!!

Where are the strolls in Queens!

I've tried the Sutphin strip....but really.....there must be more!

I'm a regular contributor of any information I have to share (ISG, Terb).

I'm new to NY and anxiously trying to find the strolls!

Thanks

Bri Chris
04-20-08, 01:52
I was out on Rockaway Blvd last night and the boys were out there doing stings near the Howard Johnson. There were two undercover girls dressed like girls used to dress years ago. Whoever they caught must be new to this cause us veterans know hookers don't dress that way anymore. I was reading in the paper the Howard Johnson recently was raided as well as another hotel in the area. So I took a ride down Suthpin and the boys were all over the place! I read that girls have been seen on Atlantic and Rockaway lately, has anybody got any action there?

Tech Cat
04-22-08, 00:57
Are there any chicas, chicas in Jackson Heights? I used to go there back in the days and I have not been to queens in sometime.

Ruchacz1
04-24-08, 11:12
Are there any chicas, chicas in Jackson Heights? I used to go there back in the days and I have not been to queens in sometime.

I used to love the .25 (I think) chica houses, but have not seen any action in years. Others tell me the guys handing out tags on Roosevelt are still there. I have not seen them.

Chocha Lover
04-24-08, 16:23
Tried Farrington St a couple of different times off and on. About 5-6 months ago there was some BSW and WSW action here and there but there is some new construction across from the pool hall and I haven't really seen them since. I did spot a haggered BSW near the Taxi depot. Theres always some LE presence so it's a little tough to troll along there for too long. It seems like a SMALL strip to cruise.

Any one have any advice on what street to troll there? I've had luck with Prince St., even right on Northern Blvd.. Is there any action past 32nd Ave (towards the shopping center) or east of Linden (towards to park and projects) or how about in that little nook Linneaus Pl (right off Prince St)?

Here's the area:

http://*******.com/54t3cr

Cmon guys spread the knowledge. Let's use technology like google maps to our advantage.

Tech Cat
04-27-08, 23:37
I used to love the .25 (I think) chica houses, but have not seen any action in years. Others tell me the guys handing out tags on Roosevelt are still there. I have not seen them.Yup that sure used to be the spot. I remember seeing many girls and never hasting going for 2 rounds with different girls. Those were the days.

Big Mike 316
04-28-08, 09:31
Drove on Stupin Friday and forgot about the Sean Bell case. LE was in and around in the hunreds but as I got to liberty there were actually some BSW just three of them. Didn't part take money follow was short with gas at 4.00.

Big Mike 316
05-03-08, 00:16
Dorve up stuphin again today and there was alot of action but couldn't realy tell suvilan to working. Also there to wany guys out there walking the streets after reading about the shooting there I realy don't stop unless am sure the gril is working. Any one ever had a BSW by the name of kitten had her once never saw her again BJ was a 9 and looks was a 8 attiude well I realy didn't talk to her just want what I want and and left. If any one has seen her or has her # plz pm with the # would love to do more with her. Hope to see her out there when it gets alot warmer.

Virile Vito
05-08-08, 16:21
Was not there to partake.... but there were two BSWs on Farrington last night. One tall and thin w/ long face and glasses. One w/ a bangin' (!) body and pretty face. It took everything I had to continue w/ my plans and not stop to try and bang the bangin' one. FYI.

Haunted
05-19-08, 05:55
From little to no action on Sutphin for the last or so. Very dry.

I noticed that alot of traffice seem to hit the side streets. Is that the way things operate here?

I gave up on the Pennsylvania area, and have never found anything in Bushwick.
Still in disbelief that this city is really that dry.

So far the areas cruised include, Far Rockaway, Sutphin, Broadway/BUshwick, and Pennsylvania.

Sutphin is dead, but even that level of dryness is 'busier' then the other strolls i've mentioned.

Next week I'll try out the Franklin area I guess, unless someone can help a horny monger out.

Haunted
05-19-08, 05:57
Sutphin dry again last night.

2 really skinny crack hoes, kind of pretty though.

Not sure what the deal is though. There is one place b/w libery and arlington where I see SUV's continually dropping off girls, and there's alway a couple of guys hanging out front. Wht 's the deal. The girls look pretty good too.

Lots of girls walking by themselves around here, despite numerous attempts at contact, I think they were prbly not SW's or else not interested.

Big Mike 316
05-22-08, 09:49
Frist I just want to say that with the price of gas am getting tried of driveing and not seeing a dame thing. Drove up and down stuphin this hole week and saw nothing not even a crack head. Would do the CL thing but prices are sometimes to much and all I want is a bjc and be out but theres not a single SW out there follow mongers help me plz any spots that I am missing I been to Brooklyn even nothing industral park in bk and nothing maybe am going to the wrong spots if any one can pm with info would be great.

Haunted
05-26-08, 11:17
Sutphin the usual scene, a little more confusing though because of the holiday. Lots of people on the streets.

Indulged in a BSW named Barbie. BBBJ. 3 jacksons. Service was about a 7.

Haunted
05-27-08, 00:54
Mid afternoon. Scored a slightly older, light skin jamaican girl. Face about a 6, body 8, but service a 10. BBBJ supreme. No digits though, but an address. For whatever good that will do.

Other than that. The stroll was dead for SP's, lots of people walking around though.

Southside103
05-27-08, 09:18
Dammit. I never thought this would happen. Remember the saying. Pussy is like cold pizza, it's always still good. F U, for that saying. I am gonna put this BSW on blast. Peaches. 347-584-5431 from CL. Don't do it. Stay away. Face 5. Body 8 (model type), service 1 (as in. Hell no). To make a long story short. 15min into it. I said "get off of me" And I'm not a cold person.

Haunted
05-28-08, 00:38
Soon as I hit Sutphin, found a BSW, only 20 for BBBJ. Passed on it to see what else was there. Next block another BSW. Same deal. Passed. Didn't find anything else, eventually found BSW #1 and had a great time. Service 9, looks 6, body 6, attitude 9. No digits.

Ruchacz1
05-28-08, 11:10
3 Jacksons?!?!?! For a BBBJ?!?!?! I hope this is a misprint! Otherwise, how can we complain about the decent SWs charging outrageous prices? Remember: they will only charge what we are willing to pay! Please take no offense, but this is inconsiderate with regard to the rest of us, who negotiate to keep the prices stable. I have passed on many gems just because I feel a sense of responsibility to all of us not to drive the prices up. If this stuff happens regularly, no wonder SW are not happy with .3-.4 (which btw happens to be TWICE as much as in Philly, or in NY not that long ago), or for that price will give you rushed service.

This is my scale for bj: .2 is the norm (I would give that even if can get for less. Fair is fair.); .3 for an extra good looking SW, or bbbj supplement; .4 for a drop dead gorgeous SW that you just can't say no to. NOTHING EVER more than that!

Sutphin the usual scene, a little more confusing though because of the holiday. Lots of people on the streets.

Indulged in a BSW named Barbie. BBBJ. 3 jacksons. Service was about a 7.

Southside103
05-28-08, 11:58
3 Jacksons?!?!?! For a BBBJ?!?!?! I hope this is a misprint! Otherwise, how can we complain about the decent SWs charging outrageous prices? Remember: they will only charge what we are willing to pay! Please take no offense, but this is inconsiderate with regard to the rest of us, who negotiate to keep the prices stable. I have passed on many gems just because I feel a sense of responsibility to all of us not to drive the pricesPreach on brother. Stop letting these chicks get out of hand. Remember. You are the boss. Not her. She don't like it. Move on. This is probably why I had such a odd weekend. Shorties think they got rights now.

Haunted
05-28-08, 17:38
Hey, don't mean to be inflating these girls by any means! Believe me, back in my hood. Granted it's far away. I would laugh at those prices. Anything above 25 was too much in my books.

But I'm new to the scene here. And believe me. I'm very surprised by the quality and quanity (poor and poor), especially considering it's NYC!

But still. Some people are telling me that those are the prices that they pay. But I am all for keeping things low.

There seems to be 2 types of SW's that I've noticed though in sutphin area. The real fiends/ho's, and the straight up ho's. The fiends aren't as good looking, better service, and cheaper. The ho's look a little better. But want more. This is just my nyc novice observation.

If ANYBODY can give me a better area or contacts. Please do!

Otherwise, I'll definitely hold out for more reasonable figures. But in the end it all depends on which head does the thinking!

Ruchacz1
05-29-08, 16:18
Somebody say AMEN!!!!

Preach on brother. Stop letting these chicks get out of hand. Remember. You are the boss. Not her. She don't like it. Move on. This is probably why I had such a odd weekend. Shorties think they got rights now.

Ruchacz1
05-29-08, 16:44
Let's face it, this town sucks, and has sucked for the last 10 years or so. Maybe longer.

Since you are new here, I think the prices outlined in my previous post should serve as a reasonable guideline. For the sake of your own pocket, and everyone else's, you must establish limits. Read: .2 for "fiends", .3 for "hoe's". This is the scenario: a SW gets in your car and asks for .5. (I say .5 since I never had a SW quote 3 Jacksons. I would probably have taken this as an offense, and not even bothered to negotiate.) Regardless of the type ("fiend" or "hoe"), you make an initial offer of .2. If she declines and is a "fiend", out of the car. If she is a "hoe" and really good looking, go up to .3. If she does not bite, see ya! If she's SO fuckin' gorgeous you just can't resist, on a rare (and I can't emphasize HOW EXTREMELY RARE!) occasion make a last offer of .4. 99% of the time she will accept. If not, tell her where to go!

I am sure the distinguished Senior Members, and other experienced mongers here would agree.

HOLY SHIT! I just added two new definitions to my vocabulary!

Hey, don't mean to be inflating these girls by any means! Believe me, back in my hood. Granted it's far away. I would laugh at those prices. Anything above 25 was too much in my books.

But I'm new to the scene here. And believe me. I'm very surprised by the quality and quanity (poor and poor), especially considering it's NYC!

But still. Some people are telling me that those are the prices that they pay. But I am all for keeping things low.

There seems to be 2 types of SW's that I've noticed though in sutphin area. The real fiends/ho's, and the straight up ho's. The fiends aren't as good looking, better service, and cheaper. The ho's look a little better. But want more. This is just my nyc novice observation.

If ANYBODY can give me a better area or contacts. Please do!

Otherwise, I'll definitely hold out for more reasonable figures. But in the end it all depends on which head does the thinking!

Sabor
05-30-08, 17:01
I second the below motion and concur!

Haunted
05-30-08, 17:59
(I say .5 since I never had a SW quote 3 Jacksons. I would probably have taken this as an offense, and not even bothered to negotiate.) LOL that was exactly how I used to react to that shit in my town!

Unless she was actually a gem (as you said, pretty rare for an SW), I wouldn't even give her a chance to redeem herself!

TexasMonger
05-30-08, 19:00
I second the below motion and concur!

I also say this is the nname of the road game. What amazes me though is some of these hoes also advertise on CL for much more than 3 jacks. Make me ill to think about that. Mongering on Sutphin is tricky. Most of the time you can't tell who is civilian and who is hoe.

Cheers

TM

Lex Diamonds
05-30-08, 21:08
Soon as I hit Sutphin, found a BSW, only 20 for BBBJ. Passed on it to see what else was there. Next block another BSW. Same deal. Passed. Didn't find anything else, eventually found BSW #1 and had a great time. Service 9, looks 6, body 6, attitude 9. No digits.

Any names playa? Sutphin's been dead for a while. Most of the girls moved over to Guy Brewer or 211 n jamaica. If you want a sure thing go to Flushing by Linden and Farrington by the Whitestone lanes and pool halls. They out there for sure. Leave Sutphin alone. It'll come back but its gonna take time.

Southside103
06-05-08, 15:49
Gangbang.

Do I have to say more?

June 7th. Saturday.

150$ to get in. Bang and bounce.

I told you I got ya'll.

Don't holla at me unless you got rep and pics. For real.

Haunted
06-10-08, 07:15
Any names playa? Sutphin's been dead for a while. Most of the girls moved over to Guy Brewer or 211 n jamaica. If you want a sure thing go to Flushing by Linden and Farrington by the Whitestone lanes and pool halls. They out there for sure. Leave Sutphin alone. It'll come back but its gonna take time.Any particular part of guy brewer?

Was out for a quick cruise Saturday night of sutphin, guy brewer, 211/jamaica. Didn't notice anything obvious. But it was a quick cruise.

Archiver
06-10-08, 18:42
6 girls out on Farrington last night. 2 were cracked-out WSW. I hot LSW, could've been light skinned BSW about 5'4, 140, nice ass, small tits. Did a loop to check for LE and this dude in a hatchback picked her up.

Settled for a tall, thick BSW; says her name is Ebony. $25 for BBJ. No skills whatsoever.

ThaCTJohn
06-11-08, 02:31
What streets have action in NYC these days. I'm coming from CT and would love to have street adresses to put in the navigation. I know things change last time I was down on a trip.

Southside103
06-11-08, 12:21
Go down the list. You will bump into many spots. The farther you go down.

Bri Chris
06-14-08, 06:26
Picked up Niki from Suthpin last week. She is the one with the fat ass and hangs around 115st. Always wears a hat. Took here to a motel near jfk for $100. Everything was a 10. Service wasnt rushed no timekeeping and attitude was great. Her ass was unbelievable! I don't give out digits on here but your sure to find her there every nite and even sometimes in the day.

Southside103
06-17-08, 09:09
Picked up Niki from Suthpin last week. She is the one with the fat ass and hangs around 115st. Always wears a hat. Took here to a motel near jfk for $100. Everything was a 10. Service wasnt rushed no timekeeping and attitude was great. Her ass was unbelievable! I don't give out digits on here but your sure to find her there every nite and even sometimes in the day.Give out the digits over PM. don't tell us how good it was then be selfish. you did pick up some fun on suthpin right?

Haunted
06-17-08, 13:22
I don't give out digits on here but your sure to find her there every nite and even sometimes in the day.Was out from 6pm - 11, but no sign of Niki!

Haunted
06-17-08, 13:26
Last night, the stroll was the busiest I've ever seen. Nothing too spectacular in terms of SW's, but at least there was action. Choose Angela for 2 Jackson...CIM. She had 2 other friends with her that were available too.

Angela is BSW, floppy titties, no ass, tall, but great skills. Digits available if interested.

Still have never seen anything at Jam/211 or Guy Brewer.

Thinking about trying out the Farrington hood.

Blackjes
06-18-08, 23:48
This is officially my first post. Been a fan of the site for a few months now

I was there last night 3am. Definitely saw a few thangs out late night. I saw this fat chick hanging by a 24 store with who I think was her pimp. He was on a bike. Then I saw some cracked out skinny chick. She was nothing to write home about either.

And I think I saw the infamous Nikki. In some orange spandex. Couldn't see the face cuz of my tints. But shit. All I know was whoever she was. She DID have a fat a$$ and some red highlights in her hair *I think*. I did not partake. Ima newbie waiting to get my first stab at it.

Haunted
06-19-08, 16:32
Last night, 6pm-12am

Guy Brewer no action...giving up on this stroll.

Sutphin had a few BSW, around the 3-5 range.

Still partook in a BBBJ, 2 Jacksons, not bad and CIM. DIgits if you want.

Haunted
06-19-08, 23:47
9pm - 12 am

A few fiends up around the top of Sutphin.

Partook with a girl named Stacey, 1 Jackson, CIM, looks about 4, service about 7, body about 6, attitude about 8. Digits again if interested.

Blackjes
06-20-08, 01:19
Sutphin provided to be fruitless tonight. Made a few runs through there at different times. It was dryer then sh*t

Southside103
06-20-08, 02:15
Last night, 6pm-12am

Guy Brewer no action...giving up on this stroll.

Sutphin had a few BSW, around the 3-5 range.

Still partook in a BBBJ, 2 Jacksons, not bad and CIM. DIgits if you want.My dawg don't waste your gas going down Guy r brewer. I don't think I ever seen a sw on there. thats hood land. try southroad between guy r and sutphin.

Haunted
06-20-08, 07:55
My dawg don't waste your gas going down Guy r brewer. I don't think I ever seen a sw on there. thats hood land. try southroad between guy r and sutphin.Thx for the info bro, actually just discovered the south road stroll last night.

2 WSW - on the chunky side, and 1 BSW, skinny and a little cracked out.

Any other recommended strolls for hunting?

Haunted
06-21-08, 11:00
Damn it's hard to figure out who's working and who ain't on Sut. It was busy, did a few drives up and down, tried to connect with a few hotties, but I guess they weren't working. Eventually found a BBW. China. BBBJ for. 30 service. 8, attitude-8, body-well. BBW, but real firm D's. Digits if you want.

Haunted
06-22-08, 04:18
Moderate activity late tonight, but nothing that really tickled my fancy. Tonight was much later than I usually cruise (4am), and so the girls out tonight. They must have been working? Because some of them were pretty hot, but still paid no attention to me.

Anyways, one looker around South/Sut. Said she's only here till about Wed. Tall BSW, youngish (early 20's), no digits or name, but said she will be out. Not bad catch, except everything covered.

At the very end of my cruise. Saw a stunning young (20) BSW, perky breasts (B's), on the slender side, brown complexion. ON the pricey side but couldn't resist b/c this girl looked damn good. 5 jacksons for about 20mins half/half in the car. Covered. Digits available. She's here for the summer. $. 150 for FH housecall.

Geese
06-22-08, 12:23
When is the best time to hit up Suphin?

Nite Marauder
06-22-08, 14:57
Checked out Sutphin on Friday around 12 am. Up south rd. and back. Not much. Did see a BBW on 115th and Sut but she got scooped before I could catch her. Whole bunch over other bitches were strolling around. I did no partake. Just scouting. No LE that I could see.

Bri Chris
06-23-08, 00:37
Was out on Sutphin Friday nite about 3am. there had to be about a dozen bsw out and many many pimps. I hadnt seen activity like this in years anywhere. Lots of mongers also. but around 4am LE was cruising the strip and most of them went away except for the ones on South rd. Drove over to Penn. Ave and as dead as a doornail. It seems Sutphin has the most sw of anywhere in the city right now..but most of them do seem young.

Haunted
06-24-08, 23:42
Been checking the Sut strip at odd times the last few days. Always seems to be some sort of activity going on.

Tonight was the same deal, maybe about half dozen BSW, but most of them really lookin like fiends. Confirmed by talking to a couple. 0. 2 for BBJ. Def fiends. One even said 0. 10.

Isn't there somewhere that has the same action, but instead of BSW it's LSW? Somewhere?

Lex Diamonds
06-25-08, 11:52
SUtphin seems to be going thru a transistion rite now. For the last 3 years the girls would would work from 6-11pm. That was the schedule with less heat for them. It seems since last summer the pimps have flipped the script and rotated the girls to 12-6 am shift. This could be why were missing the action. Im going to see if this is the cse this summer.

Blackjes
06-25-08, 19:00
Passed through there last night. Well technically this morning. I saw 4 gurls out. One in particular, a LSW, she was alil thick. But that good kina thick ya feelz me? ! She had on this little ass black dress and was definitely workin. I almost went in for my first shot at it until I noticed LEO one block ahead of me creeping. This was about 330. I think thats the best time to go through SPN. I almost always see at least 2 or 3.

Whats the deal with all the pimps? If I talk to one of these chicks and she has a pimp. Is she goin to be like talk to her pimp? This is probably a dumb question. But I'm newbie what can I say. Do any of yall deal with the pimps or just with the SW? Put me on somebodie. Whats the better route. Pimp or deal with independent SW

Blaque

Haunted
06-25-08, 23:41
Not sure if this is still SW material. But anyways. Called up the last girl I met. The hot one. And met up with her in queen's early evening. She was actually in a rush for some kind of 'meeting' so only had time for a quick CBJ. No charge in exchange for the drive, and a promise of a FS session when she was done her meeting. Didn't hear back from her for ages, and fell asleep around midnite. Noticed this morning that she had called around 4:30am. Damn that would have been a good going to sleep package.

Now here's the shitty part.

Today her phone is NOT IN SERVICE!

This has happened so many times, the girls phone stops working before I really get a change to fullly enjoy the merchandise. SHIT!

Southside103
06-26-08, 11:13
Passed through there last night. Well technically this morning. I saw 4 gurls out. One in particular, a LSW, she was alil thick. But that good kina thick ya feelz me? ! She had on this little ass black dress and was definitely workin. I almost went in for my first shot at it until I noticed LEO one block ahead of me creeping. This was about 330. I think thats the best time to go through SPN. I almost always see at least 2 or 3.

Whats the deal with all the pimps? If I talk to one of these chicks and she has a pimp. Is she goin to be like talk to her pimp? This is probably a dumb question. But I'm newbie what can I say. Do any of yall deal with the pimps or just with the SW? Put me on somebodie. Whats the better route. Pimp or deal with independent SW

BlaquePimps won't bother talking with you much if at all. Talk directly to the SW. If a pimps wants to get in your car too say no and end the deal. (this may turn into a robbery). Pimps may be nearby to make sure she is getting paid. If she has a pimp nearby don't let her pick the spot, you pick it. (again maybe robbery). But all and all don't worry much about him. No here is a tip that all mongers can use. After business transaction with SW, then after you drop her off and notice her pimp. Asks her can she set up a meeting. If he's drunk enought or just cool like that. You can ask him about underground spots, his lineup, outcalls, better spots. 3 or 4times doing that and you will not have much need for any help from any one.

PS you all owe me for that tip. The way you can pay me back is to also ask that same pimp does he know anyone that is a booster. I think my main guy got locked up. I need some more ICE and gear.

Southside103
06-26-08, 11:20
Not sure if this is still SW material. But anyways. Called up the last girl I met. The hot one. And met up with her in queen's early evening. She was actually in a rush for some kind of 'meeting' so only had time for a quick CBJ. No charge in exchange for the drive, and a promise of a FS session when she was done her meeting. Didn't hear back from her for ages, and fell asleep around midnite. Noticed this morning that she had called around 4:30am. Damn that would have been a good going to sleep package.

Now here's the shitty part.

Today her phone is NOT IN SERVICE!

This has happened so many times, the girls phone stops working before I really get a change to fullly enjoy the merchandise. SHIT!God yes me to. I had this BSW line up and bang no service. Than to make things worst I bumped into her at a underspot and she was a BSW/pimptess. I was hyped up. Because half her line up was in the club. So next week my money was up and I had four cats with me ready to run at her and the line up. Do you hear me orgie. Called ring. Ring. Ring. (women picked up) I said Hi can I speak to cuddles. Women said NO one with that name here. And can you tell all your friends that keep calling that this is not her number.

Haunted
06-27-08, 00:59
Sut was live tonight bwoy. B/w 11-12am. Saw a few regulars, and one nice real light skinned BSW, but it was too late for me as I had already indulged in one of regulars that I had not seen in ages. Damn. Forgot rule #3. Don't pick too fast.

Bri Chris
06-27-08, 11:22
Has anyone been to the Queens Plaza area lately? I haven't been there in a few years. I know the area is changing and its not as vacant anymore. Passed through a few times coming from Jersey and it was dead as a doornail. Not even any LE. I get teary eyed thinking how this place used to be. Maybe there are some SW near the projects. Does anybody know?

Hawnyman
06-27-08, 14:06
Has anyone been to the Queens Plaza area lately? I haven't been there in a few years. I know the area is changing and its not as vacant anymore. Passed through a few times coming from Jersey and it was dead as a doornail. Not even any LE. I get teary eyed thinking how this place used to be. Maybe there are some SW near the projects. Does anybody know?

Hey Bri Chris,

Nah there is nothing really going on over in the LIC area and I have visited late at night. Talk about bringing tears to your eyes, 42 Road used to be crazy. It had naked women walking down the street!!!! I used to make special trips over to this side of town for the fun of it and I live on the other side of Queens. LOL LOL. Like you said, this area is dead as a doornail.

Run Rab
06-27-08, 19:38
Sutphin track had a few young ones this morning near the shelter, perhaps too young. 1 BSW, 1 LSW and 1 WSW (rare on Sutphin). I did not partake.

Later in the afternoon, I saw LE stop and harass 2 young girls who I could almost guarantee were not SW. They were regular civilians walking in shorts enjoying the warm weather. This goes to show you that LE do not have the monger sense.

Blackjes
06-27-08, 20:16
Thanks SouthSidE. Ill keep that all in mind. ima see whats good tonight.

Be safe yall.

BlaQuE

Big Mike 316
06-28-08, 07:31
Drove up stuphin last nigth around 11 and saw good signs between reading everones reports i went to stuphin given the chance that the old ball and chain excepted me home late. I hope I saw Niki she was off the hook with her little green shorts on .I tryed to part take but like always le roled by and spioled the fun drove away for a few and went back saw le stoped niki and her skiny little friend she had with her. Southside would like the hook up with Niki # if u can pm to me good looking out also saw some other bsw but nothing to report over i guess iam pickey if she doesnt have have a booty i dont pay any mind.

Haunted
06-28-08, 16:04
Sut had some action last night again b/w 11-1. Mostly the same faces, one or two new ones. LE was active last night though.

Getting pickier and pickier with my selection of BSW though...especially since all I want is a nice LSW!

Regardless....ended up getting a number from a pretty nice looking caramel BSW that I'll save for a house call, and a BBBJ from a darker BSW for .4. Good service and attitude. Digits also for her.

Southside103
07-01-08, 19:36
Drove up stuphin last nigth around 11 and saw good signs between reading everones reports I went to stuphin given the chance that the old ball and chain excepted me home late. I hope I saw Niki she was off the hook with her little green shorts on. I tryed to part take but like always le roled by and spioled the fun drove away for a few and went back saw le stoped niki and her skiny little friend she had with her. Southside would like the hook up with Niki # if you can pm to me good looking out also saw some other BSW but nothing to report over I guess iam pickey if she doesnt have have a booty I don't pay any mind. I don't have nikki number. But all these post are making me wonder should I try to hunt this I'll chick down. Ask Haunted.

Long Island City. Wait I'm starting to cry. OK I'm good now.

LIC is dead as hell. Rolled through about 3wks ago and saw nothing. Unfucking beliveable. This was the first spot I every knew about, when I first got in the life. This spot had everything for BSW to LSW. Nude/non-nude. Pros/non-pros.

But what happen was since the owner of cityscapes got murdered the cops locked that area, so hard for 3mths, all the SW left that spot and started walking around in QB projects. I haven't been on that side to check for them, but I was told they are around there. But again I have no proof. So don't get mad at me if you make a wasted trip around there.

Lex Diamonds
07-02-08, 11:25
Whoa!!! The owner of Cityscapes got murdered??? When was this? You know the owner was a mobster right? There was a real old guy that ran the joint and a short fat baby faced mobster who manged it day to day. Which one you talkin about? I didnt hear about this at all...

Southside103
07-03-08, 10:45
Whoa!!! The owner of Cityscapes got murdered??? When was this? You know the owner was a mobster right? There was a real old guy that ran the joint and a short fat baby faced mobster who manged it day to day. Which one you talkin about? I didnt hear about this at all...I pretty sure he was the old guy. I remember the hood talking about (after the murder) that the old guy got popped and his very young wife moved up the ranks of the mob...so she may have did it. but thats is all rumors.

WOW only a few people know that.. that place was ran be the mob.. I mean there are alot of spots that are ran by the mob. but only a few knew that spot was really mob owned.

I think we may be good friends in the future lex.

Lex Diamonds
07-03-08, 23:52
Good lookin Southside! Im guessin you from Southside with a tag like that. I was just in ya hood by 109 n Sutphin n it was pumpin. All the way down to 116th. Saw Fire out there, nice redbone wearing a gold dress. The Dee's were out but they were hasslin the yungins with blockbusters n M 80s. LOL

Haunted
07-04-08, 13:01
Well can't be a true monger until you have at least one bad experience.

Few nights ago. Sut was live as usual, was trying to get some the best bang for my buck. Ended up with a young brown skin thing named Domi.

She ended up being more than I was willing to spare, but she was really into chatting. After alot of chatting about some issues, she dropped to a buck, FH at my place. Still more than I really like to part with but, this girl is hot.

Back to my place, showerd, undressed. This girl is HOT. Firm titties, no fat, no stretch marks, no blemishes, niiiice. Started with BBBJ, pretty good, but noticed although her puss was hot, was on the dry side. Eventually ready for some sexin, and that's where the headaches start.

Not sure what kind of games or what she was trying to do, but she just wouldn't allow a proper penetration. I don't know how to explain it. I had her in every position, but couldn't really get any depth into her. Like she was purposely keeping her pussy tight to keep me from getting in deep. After an hour of this bullshit, I gave up and said time to leave baby.

Gave her. 6 for her time.

Really too bad, b/c she was smoking hot.

Service - 3
Looks - 6
Body - 9
Attitude - 7

Haunted
07-06-08, 03:37
Yet another bad experience. I think people, I'm on my way out of the cruising game. Especially with the lack of reports from others.

So tonight was 'sugar'. Pretty little BSW, perky B's, dark skin. Service was a little strange. She wouldn't do exactly what I wanted, but she insisted that she single handedly bust my nut for me, instead of me assisting. So not sure where that stands in terms of service. I mean she was enthusiastic about making me bust, but non-compliant I guess in terms of taking instructions.

In the end, I couldn't bust, and told her just to be on her way (of course with my 0. 4).

Ended up calling 2 other girls, who both returned my call with 1 minute of each other. Angie just wanted me to meet her so she could introduce me to her friend, that she wants me to hook up with. I actually wanted Angie to service me, but she was on her way to a BBQ.

So, Isis it was for the service. 0. 4, BBBJ, excellent service and attitude. Dark skin, perky B/C's. With me though, 1st time is always the best, and anything after 1 seems to be redundant. Maybe I just haven't met the right girl (196 and counting. LOL).

Geese
07-06-08, 18:54
I was out by the Blvd sat morning around 3 and I was impressed by some of the sights. It's been awhile since I had choices of sw to choose from. I saw one bsw whose body was top notch. She and her friend both had that bubble ass I crave. It was really poppin off over there and I was actually happy to see short skirts and pretty faces.

Nite Marauder
07-07-08, 17:01
I've gone out a few nights since I live nearby. I've seen chix walking around and minimal LE presence but I still can't seal the deal. Must think I'm LE.

I don't have much experience with SW so I'm sure I'm giving off the bad vibe. Additionally I've been seeing chix with dudes I assume are their pimps but not sure.

In particular I was on one of the blvds and saw two "couples" at the corner just looking out of place. I looked, trying to get attention, but the chix I presumed was a SW didn't even glance in my direction. Maybe I should stick to clubs/underground. Atleast you know all them bitches are down to fuck.

Geese
07-07-08, 22:48
Don't let the pimps intimidate you.

They are harmless if you are cool.

Hawnyman
07-08-08, 12:07
Finally saw some action on Saturday night/Sunday morning on Sutphin Blvd. One darkskinned BSW and one lightskinned BSW walking in front of Baisley projects. Both looked good and got picked up by mongers. Also saw another BSW in a white dress and a chunky LSW in booty shorts near 110th Ave. Didnt partake but at least saw some action in this area. No uncle LEO in sight, maybe he was looking for fireworks instead.

Nite Marauder
07-09-08, 16:57
Cruised Sut on Monday night on the way home from work. Saw a thick BSW walking around. This was after 9PM I think. Anyway my radar sucks around there. Soon as I passed to slow down and wait for her to walk by, a monger hollas at her before she came my way. Scooped her right up under my nose.

Saw another tall BSW further down closer to Linden. Still feeling this area out so I cruised by.

Haunted
07-10-08, 12:12
Heavy LE last night 10pm'ish around Sut.

Nite Marauder
07-10-08, 16:15
Was out last night a little after 12. There were a few BSW between South and Linden. I tried to holla at a few that were non responsive. One was most likely not a SW and a pair that I saw near 115th were going out of their way to turn down two mexican in a Chevy. One guy even got out of their car to approace the two and they were telling him to back off. Dude was likely drunk.

Anyway after that I went back north past Linden. I kept missing two that were getting scooped up. I finally saw this one thick chick walking up to a car. I went around the corner and came behind as she was turning down the guys offer I guess.

I pulled next to her, asked what's up. She proceeds to ask "How can I help you?" in that accusatory way. I said what's up. She say, What can I do for you?" I told her to just get in the car. She gets in. Asks if I'm a cop. I say no. Start rubbing on her leg. Then she asks what I want. I just start rubbing her tits seeing her response as I drive away. :)

Tell her I want some CBJ for a jack. She won't budge off two jacks. Shit was thin out but I said .30. She was like okay with that. Job was a 7 and she had a nice ass and rack. She most love that Popeye's chicken. Lot of stroking and took her time. Got her vitals. Said she usually out there "early" meaning around 12. LOL Name was Shy. Anyway,Mission accomplished.

Haunted
07-13-08, 04:53
Sut around 11pm. Traffic was unreal. Lots of jams in the area. Couldn't take the traffic so left, but, SW action was moderate...up to 10 BSW's. Mostly the usual regulars. LE was around as well.

Came back around 3ish and it was dead. Saw 2 on Guy Brewer, but not my taste. Nothing on Rockaway either...actually I've never ever seen any action here.

Blac X Dymond
07-20-08, 13:09
Was out on Sut Friday night (check my post in BK thread), saw like 5 bsw sitting on a porch with 3 dudes, 1 was worthy but was only providing bj for .40, I wanted more she said "I'm not f*cking tonight", go figure! This was around 1am, other than that nothing special, LE was heavy with the rounds also dark impelas doing face checks, the corner 24 hr store on Sut had a long ass line at 1:30 in the morning!

pretty much a dead night, not alot of action nowhere, I might have to hit up Hunts point to see if there is any action.

Whats up with the "chica" houses? haven't heard nothing about them in months!

DwnLowNYC
07-24-08, 20:14
It was pretty dead last week around 2 am, saw a couple of cellphone girls, but that was about it.

Gtrack
07-26-08, 15:51
This report wraps up my experiences with a Columbian provider named Brenda who works out of a very neat apartment on 80th st.I was introduced to her by a fellow board member last Tuesday July 15. She is a early 40 milf type and her service and attitude were excellent. The first time I was a little nervous but when I went Thursday July 17 I had one of my greatest hobbying experiences in my long career. I had extended DATY session with her and then I pounded her doggie style.After that she cleaned me up and she gave gave me a tremendous massage that was far superior to anything that a amp offers.It was slow unrushed and she got every part of my body. She was totally into it and she was pleasant. This service only set me back 4 jacksons and put her at the head of the class.Yesterday before I went to the Met game I saw her again and the session equalled the previous two.She has made my Hall of Fame after only three appearances.

TexasMonger
07-29-08, 06:54
This report wraps up my experiences with a Columbian provider named Brenda who works out of a very neat apartment on 80th st..

Hey Gtrack,

Is this Brenda on CL or BP? I would like to see a picture of her.

Cheers

TM

Gtrack
07-29-08, 17:27
She advertises on neither one and was recommended by a fellow board member.

Haunted
08-02-08, 10:07
Haven't been out since my last report.

Thursday was very dead, but it was a little early (6-8pm)

Friday night was also dead though during 11-1am. There were a few strays here there (count - 3 BSW). Nothing like it was about a month back.

AceBandit
08-03-08, 15:36
I'm just giving you guys the heads up so you don't get caught out there like me. Its embarrassing but I have to share my storie. I was out late Monday night on the stroll on suphtin & 109 I found this sexy BSW. Hopped in the car LE was very light. Ran her real quick in the cut around baisely where we discussed pricing for a bbjcim, agreed to 40. She started to perform and for a while life was great I was in heaven, she let me touch where I chose without any arguments. After a while I'm feeling a lot of stinging down there with my boy didn't think anything of it cause at the same time it was great. Finally reaching the moment of satisfaction. Left her and headed home all the while wondering why my boy is still stinging. Finally made it home headed straight to the bathroom you would not believe what I found. She had sliced me up! Down there the whole time she had in her mouth was a razor & that stinging sensation was her cutting my boy all over. Anyhow ran to the pharmacy and bandage it up and ran to the doc & got tested especially the rapid. Thank the lord everything came back negative. The moral to this story is to watch yourself this is a very dangerous lifestyle we live. Don't trust any of them no matter how sweet or how attractive they may appear. As I said earlier this is embarrassing but this is why we have this so we can protect one another.

Safe mongering boys!

Haunted
08-03-08, 20:22
Whats up with the "chica" houses? haven't heard nothing about them in months!Enquiring minds want to know!

What's goin on with the chica houses!

Haunted
08-03-08, 20:23
Sutphin was DEAD for SW's last night.

But was CRAZY HOT with LE.

I mean absolutely crazy.

Real Romeo
08-04-08, 06:30
I'm just giving you guys the heads up so you don't get caught out there like me. Its embarrassing but I have to share my storie. I was out late Monday night on the stroll on suphtin & 109 I found this sexy BSW. Hopped in the car LE was very light. Ran her real quick in the cut around baisely where we discussed pricing for a bbjcim, agreed to 40. She started to perform and for a while life was great I was in heaven, she let me touch where I chose without any arguments. After a while I'm feeling a lot of stinging down there with my boy didn't think anything of it cause at the same time it was great. Finally reaching the moment of satisfaction. Left her and headed home all the while wondering why my boy is still stinging. Finally made it home headed straight to the bathroom you would not believe what I found. She had sliced me up! Down there the whole time she had in her mouth was a razor & that stinging sensation was her cutting my boy all over. Anyhow ran to the pharmacy and bandage it up and ran to the doc & got tested especially the rapid. Thank the lord everything came back negative. The moral to this story is to watch yourself this is a very dangerous lifestyle we live. Don't trust any of them no matter how sweet or how attractive they may appear. As I said earlier this is embarrassing but this is why we have this so we can protect one another.

Safe mongering boys!

Well, that's the most messed up story I've ever seen on this board. Thanks for taking the time to warn the guys here. Hope you are ok. How about you describe her exactly for anyone else that cruises there: Name, approximate age, height, weight, build, clothes, anything else to help identify her. Did she say anything screwed up before or during or after, now that you look back? I've been reading the board here feeling nostalgic, and thinking about coming back for a visit and then see this? Damn. Be Safe

Lex Diamonds
08-04-08, 12:17
WTF??? How the fck did you not know you were getting sliced up. I dont know man but you have to know something was up. Did she say anything after? Whats her name? You got to be more thoro fam. You need to pay her a visit and straighten her out. I know some of these hos keep gem stars in they oral for protection but this is on some I cant believe it sh*t.... They usually keep their money and blades in their doobie but always show me. Gotta stay using a bag out there. Maybe the condom would have really protected you in this case.

AceBandit
08-04-08, 13:16
Nah man! There was no signs at all. She was cool. A condom would have done nothing to help with that at all. A razor is very fine. It was something I would never had expected in a million years. Its makes a week today & I'm all healed up. But believe when I catch up to her she is gonna have a bad one. Trust me.

Nite Marauder
08-04-08, 16:13
Saturday night LE was bananas on Sutphin. Went around 1 am and it was locked down. Came back at 3:30, same thing. Just when I was starting to find a few.

Hawnyman
08-04-08, 22:40

Safe mongering boys!

Yo AceBandit,

Come with more info on what this chick looks like. Mongers need to be forewarned about her. If you see her again, she definitely needs to be straightened out. No need for that type of nonsense at all.

AceBandit
08-05-08, 00:53
First what stood out about her was she had pink some what short hair. She stood about 5 feet 4 give or take and her body to be real was banging. That's what attracted me to her. If I see her face I will remember her but pay attention to her hair. I'm gonna step out late tonight to see if I can catch up to her, I'm gonna drive my other car. If she is there you gonna hear of it in ther news. I will keep ya posted. Peace!

Gtrack
08-06-08, 10:29
I never hit the Sutphin stroll but these kind of stories reinforce the bad feelings I have about this spot. I have wanted to hit this spot but my negative vibes are really strong on avoiding this place. I think too many new pimps and tricks are using this spot as a proving ground. I just want to get laid with no drama and be able to recount my experiences. If this girl gets messed up justice will be served. In 30 years of mongering my worst experience was a provider taking some money out of my wallet.

Blackjes
08-06-08, 21:02
Spn has been hot for a minute now. I'm not sure why. But I think it has to do with that dude thats out there raping chicks. Check it out on the news. This dudes fuckin it up for everybody.

That slicer story is not even funny. I hope you find her ass and handle ya bidness.

Stay safe yall.

BlaQuE

Haunted
08-08-08, 00:05
Sut was dead as usual again early Thursday night. A few fiends on South.

So much for the rebirth of the streets of NY. They're back to being dead!

DigitalBobby88
08-18-08, 08:09
I cruised sptn & south area last night from 12:30am to about 1:15 looking for fun and found NOTHING! The area was so dead. Not even uncle LEO was on the streets. Weren't no one out and about, very disappointing.

Ruchacz1
09-15-08, 14:51
Anyone familiar with her? A tall, skinny, and really gorgeous bsw named Asia. I saw her on Farrington, and as we were talking, leo (private car) drives by and screams 'oh, yeah!'. She just turned around, said hi, and turned back to me to continue the conversation. Not a bit nervous, she was still willing to get in my car. This freaked me out. I got her digits and have spoken to her since, but am a little reserved. But she is just SO fucking hot! Anyone know her?

Gideon Halvah
09-16-08, 09:08
Anyone familiar with her? A tall, skinny, and really gorgeous bsw named Asia. I saw her on Farrington, and as we were talking, leo (private car) drives by and screams 'oh, yeah!'. She just turned around, said hi, and turned back to me to continue the conversation. Not a bit nervous, she was still willing to get in my car. This freaked me out. I got her digits and have spoken to her since, but am a little reserved. But she is just SO fucking hot! Anyone know her?Can't say that I do, but since I'll be coming home to Queens (for good) in a week, it sounds like I'd like to! I've seen a few honeys in the Flushing area, but I don't think I have ever seen any chick on Farrington who could be described as "so fucking hot!"

Looking forward to it.

Bigboy3355
09-21-08, 02:30
Anyone familiar with her? A tall, skinny, and really gorgeous bsw named Asia. I saw her on Farrington, and as we were talking, leo (private car) drives by and screams 'oh, yeah!'. She just turned around, said hi, and turned back to me to continue the conversation. Not a bit nervous, she was still willing to get in my car. This freaked me out. I got her digits and have spoken to her since, but am a little reserved. But she is just SO fucking hot! Anyone know her?She is the one with glasses right? There used to be another hot one there. A BSW, tall but a little thicker than her with long hair. Not fat at all, but perfect shape in the ass & titties department. I have seen that girl but that area makes me uncomfortable. Too many cops out there now. I used to live in Queens & that place never had police. Since they took over the armory they are always there.

Cdz 6969
09-21-08, 02:56
Anyone familiar with her? A tall, skinny, and really gorgeous bsw named Asia. I saw her on Farrington, and as we were talking, leo (private car) drives by and screams 'oh, yeah!'. She just turned around, said hi, and turned back to me to continue the conversation. Not a bit nervous, she was still willing to get in my car. This freaked me out. I got her digits and have spoken to her since, but am a little reserved. But she is just SO fucking hot! Anyone know her?I've hung out at the billiard hall between Farrington and Linden PL. There's mostly a place for HS kids fooling around. Then the old heads usually stay out front and the SW would walk up to them. Once, there was this one Black girl with a papasan coming outside to give her instructions etc. Mostly up and down Farrington until Northern Blvd you can find some SW.

Ruchacz1
09-22-08, 17:33
She is the one with glasses right? There used to be another hot one there. A BSW, tall but a little thicker than her with long hair. Not fat at all, but perfect shape in the ass & titties department. I have seen that girl but that area makes me uncomfortable. Too many cops out there now. I used to live in Queens & that place never had police. Since they took over the armory they are always there.

YES!!! Exactly! The one with the glasses! What do you think, legitimate SW, or uncle LEO's cousin? She is just SO gorgeous! I have her number, so can meet away from the spot. I am just so freaked out that she may be bait.

Southside103
09-23-08, 23:29
YES!!! Exactly! The one with the glasses! What do you think, legitimate SW, or uncle LEO's cousin? She is just SO gorgeous! I have her number, so can meet away from the spot. I am just so freaked out that she may be bait.I not telling to do this, but here is some advice. Leo or should I say miss Leo is not coming into your house alone. So do a outcall (Outcalls is usually more safe). The time she is surposed to be showing up, be acrossed the street, To make sure she comes alone. If she asks why where you not home. Tell her you went to the store or just tell her I had to make sure your not LEO. Don't. I will repeat this. Don't talk sex or money until door is shut and her purse is down stairs or in another room. Make up a story for this or just tell her the truth. (***** I don't trust you. You look to hot). Then get it cracking. Later post pics and stories. Thanking your boy southside. LOL And if all goes well. I want the number. LOL

Ruchacz1
09-24-08, 18:11
I not telling to do this, but here is some advice. Leo or should I say miss Leo is not coming into your house alone. So do a outcall (Outcalls is usually more safe). The time she is surposed to be showing up, be acrossed the street, To make sure she comes alone. If she asks why where you not home. Tell her you went to the store or just tell her I had to make sure your not LEO. Don't. I will repeat this. Don't talk sex or money until door is shut and her purse is down stairs or in another room. Make up a story for this or just tell her the truth. (***** I don't trust you. You look to hot). Then get it cracking. Later post pics and stories. Thanking your boy southside. LOL And if all goes well. I want the number. LOL

That is a great idea, man! Just one question... while this is all going on, should I tell my old lady to wait inside or outside the house?

Forty 5
09-25-08, 02:18
That is a great idea, man! Just one question... while this is all going on, should I tell my old lady to wait inside or outside the house?Asia is a legit SW, I know because i had a few encounters with her in the past.

09-25-08, 10:53
That is a great idea, man! Just one question... while this is all going on, should I tell my old lady to wait inside or outside the house?Inside, she can hold the camera so you get good pics.

On a serious note I've seen a "solicit photo-modeling" idea on the internet as mongering is illegal but photography is not. Anyone ever try it?

Southside103
09-25-08, 14:42
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Ruchacz1
09-25-08, 14:57
Asia is a legit SW, I know because i had a few encounters with her in the past.

So come on, man... give us a review!

BTW, Southside, I'm just pulling your leg!

Hawnyman
09-28-08, 21:25
Yo WTF???!!! Anybody know of any action going on with Latinas? Anything happening on Roosevelt Blvd??

Living Legend
11-21-08, 00:43
Anyone pick up a SW named Secret on farrington? Most difficult time I have experienced in a long time trying to pick her up. She was eluding me like I was a cop or something. Eventually picked her up and she only offered cbj. There were 3 other BSWs out and 1 WSW who was fat.

Living Legend
12-07-08, 00:12
Cruised by farrington last night around 2 am, I know it's too late for that area but was in the area and decided to check it out. Not a soul in sight.

Blac X Dymond
01-17-09, 20:07
Can anybody report on the action going on in Queens? The notel near the BK off the highway has been quiet lately, its been a while since I've been out there but the gas station is shut down, whats up with that? A few in BK & the city have been shut down too, since prices is down shouldn't they be banking?

Anyways, I like the suphin ave area because I have friends in the close area now so when I go over there I head to the corner store & check out the talent but as I said that has been a while! So I'm interested in the suphin ave & linden action.

Thanks

Ps. I know its cold as the rocky mountains out there but brooklyn has some talent wondering around still

BXd

Big Mike 316
03-31-09, 09:06
Drover all over queens just about last night. Went by stuphin and its dead fyi the le are heavy on stuphin every nigth and even went to bk and saw nothing. Does any one know of a new spot in queens. Also had a BSW by the name of star off of stuphin many times her # is out of order does anyone know her and have a new contact. Would love to tap that ass agian LOL. Just pm the info.

Thanks

Steviek108
05-18-09, 23:50
Drover all over queens just about last night. Went by stuphin and its dead fyi the le are heavy on stuphin every nigth and even went to bk and saw nothing. Does any one know of a new spot in queens. Also had a BSW by the name of star off of stuphin many times her # is out of order does anyone know her and have a new contact. Would love to tap that ass agian LOL. Just pm the info.

ThanksMade a quick pass last night. Nothing but fuglies.

Yswilliams88
05-26-09, 14:23
Seen 3 BSW's all of them chilled with me I overll only spend $20 2 on Supthin Blvd got cbj from a drunken BSW pro for $20 after the short then found another BSW/maybe spanish kinda big but gave me the best bbj LOL and I didn't offer to pay nor did she ask I didn't get that one at all weirdest encounter.then found a nice panamanian BSW in my hood hollis ave hooked her up another way and had some ove the best covered F/S.

Blackjes
05-28-09, 19:33
So. I haven't posted anything in a minute. But I've been checking in and out of the site on the regular.

I have to question. I'm still sort of a newbie with craigslist ect and I know craigslist is REALLY hot right now and last time I checked it wasnt poppin at all. BUT there are other sites like BP that I check out and they seem to be popping.

QUestion- I wanna have alil fun on BP, BUT I'm paranoid. Any tips for spotting LE posts? Or anything that I should look for so I KNOW its legit? Any help would be appreciated.

Southside if you out there holla at me MayNe

YSWILLIAMS. What street in hollis? I'm right over there? Got the number?

Peace.

Blaque

Bigggga
06-14-09, 01:29
sutphin been hot eva since (hood affairs dvd) owner got killed filming a video in the south jamaica projects

police have blanket that whole strip from the projects to south road and back down sutphin to rockaway boulevard since last year

Thanks

Kthx Bai
06-21-09, 20:26
Drove down sutphin last night around 11pm or 12pm, saw a thick black SW kinda tall, goes by the name of dallas. Took me to a alleyway and sucked me and let me fuck for 80. Pretty cool chick, kinda had this Erika badhu thing goin.

Right after I saw another SW, light skin thick girl, big tits, I didn't catch her name tho I drove by.

Stragglepro
07-04-09, 05:34
Supthin is back in action with SW's and Stragglers found this straggler twice got a bbj twice from her with swallow for free if you notice her be nice she will give you a good bbj for a ride I have a vid I will post.

Kthx Bai
07-05-09, 18:07
Went down suphtin last night around 10. Saw this ridiculous thick tall black chick. HUGE fat ass small waist thick thighs, it was beautiful, 50 to fuck and 10 extra for a room. It was a shady spot but it ended up good. Only 60 I spent.

Bigggga
07-09-09, 16:01
Went out to rockaway and 137 ave i saw 2 bsw. i cruised up rockaway to 127 st and saw nothing. i cruised back down to rockaway by the dunkin donuts and i saw 2 police standing in front of the 24 hour corner store.

cruised up sutphin i saw 3 bsw and lots of le

cruised right back home

Bigggga
07-10-09, 18:46
Passed by LIC 38 ave by the queensbridge projects saw 3 bsw. I parked took a nap and drove around the projects saw a hsw -Panamanian thick bbw about 5'10 22 years old ask me for a ride to Queens plaza then she asked for a ride to hillside ave I got a cbj free of charge LOLZ.

good thing i live ova that side

Bigggga
07-12-09, 15:50
passed by the back street to the car wash on the off of 21 st and saw a pr/italian sw about 35 years old from albany

bbjcim for 20

Bigggga
07-19-09, 10:23
Past by Jamaica ave by the Pepboys 2 blocks from Francis Lewis and found a WSW named Jenny took me to the LIRR spot got a CBJ and FS for $30.

Big D 6019
07-23-09, 13:46
Went out to rockaway and 137 ave I saw 2 BSW. I cruised up rockaway to 127 st and saw nothing. I cruised back down to rockaway by the dunkin donuts and I saw 2 police standing in front of the 24 hour corner store.

Cruised up sutphin I saw 3 BSW and lots of le

Cruised right back homeWhen I used to live in new York, the best place to cruise was Sutphin between linden and south rd after midnite. You would see a SW 90 percent of the time. And for the guys who like to sample different SW's from time to time, if you sample 10 SW's, 4 of them would be great experiences, 3 would be so so, and 2 would rip you off. Remember, you are dealing with SW's, so expect to be ripped off from time to time. It's the chance you take when you monger. To me, the best way to monger is if you have a great time with a SW, get her digits until you have built a base of about 6 reliable SW's. This way, you have a stable of reliable SW's where you can have a variety to choose from without having to cruise and expose yourself to being arrested or robbed or ripped off.

Bigggga
07-24-09, 06:35
Alot of SW don't have phones or have pay as you go phones. Usually when you see a SW more than once they wanna raise the price or act rude. Some think that when you see them more than once that you can't do any better. They act like they the only SW out on the street.

When I used to live in new York, the best place to cruise was Sutphin between linden and south rd after midnite. You would see a SW 90 percent of the time. And for the guys who like to sample different SW's from time to time, if you sample 10 SW's, 4 of them would be great experiences, 3 would be so so, and 2 would rip you off. Remember, you are dealing with SW's, so expect to be ripped off from time to time. It's the chance you take when you monger. To me, the best way to monger is if you have a great time with a SW, get her digits until you have built a base of about 6 reliable SW's. This way, you have a stable of reliable SW's where you can have a variety to choose from without having to cruise and expose yourself to being arrested or robbed or ripped off.

Big D 6019
07-26-09, 12:54
Well can't be a true monger until you have at least one bad experience.

Few nights ago. Sut was live as usual, was trying to get some the best bang for my buck. Ended up with a young brown skin thing named Domi.

She ended up being more than I was willing to spare, but she was really into chatting. After alot of chatting about some issues, she dropped to a buck, FH at my place. Still more than I really like to part with but, this girl is hot.

Back to my place, showerd, undressed. This girl is HOT. Firm titties, no fat, no stretch marks, no blemishes, niiiice. Started with BBBJ, pretty good, but noticed although her puss was hot, was on the dry side. Eventually ready for some sexin, and that's where the headaches start.

Not sure what kind of games or what she was trying to do, but she just wouldn't allow a proper penetration. I don't know how to explain it. I had her in every position, but couldn't really get any depth into her. Like she was purposely keeping her pussy tight to keep me from getting in deep. After an hour of this bullshit, I gave up and said time to leave baby.

Gave her. 6 for her time.

Really too bad, b/c she was smoking hot.

Service - 3
Looks - 6
Body - 9
Attitude - 7The smoking hot looking sw's always give lousy service. fucking them is a waste of money. they will take your money and then purposely make it impossible for you to penetrate them, because they really don't want your cock inside them. what they hope is that you lose your hard on in trying and you will give up. The best bang for your buck is to get a fat ugly sw and let her give you a bj. They usually give hotter bj.

Bigggga
07-27-09, 11:13
LOLZ dem bitches is half a hoes

"GET THE DICK UP BUT DONT WANNA KNOCK IT DOWN "

BOW DOWN TO A PIMP

The smoking hot looking sw's always give lousy service. fucking them is a waste of money. they will take your money and then purposely make it impossible for you to penetrate them, because they really don't want your cock inside them. what they hope is that you lose your hard on in trying and you will give up. The best bang for your buck is to get a fat ugly sw and let her give you a bj. They usually give hotter bj.

Big D 6019
07-28-09, 14:25
Went out to rockaway and 137 ave I saw 2 BSW. I cruised up rockaway to 127 st and saw nothing. I cruised back down to rockaway by the dunkin donuts and I saw 2 police standing in front of the 24 hour corner store.

Cruised up sutphin I saw 3 BSW and lots of LE.

Cruised right back home There is nothing like the adrenaline rush you get when you go cruising for SW's. The heart pounding thrill you feel when you make eye contact with a sexy SW and you turn off to the side street and she follows you to the side street. Man, there is no thrill like it.

Shak Deez
08-04-09, 13:21
What up mongers been checking out the queens hoe strolls and the south rd track looks promising I seen pimps out there but you can catch the hoes on the side streets didnt do any pickups as I was in my recon mode and this was last night. But down the way on 116 and sup there was mad le dam near the whole precinct kid, most been some high quality pussy over there they trying to stop.

Bigggga
08-11-09, 17:15
Went to long island city last night saw 1 sw by the projects and lots of le.

drove up by astoria projects saw nothing but le.

le was allova in vans, marked cars, walkin the streets, unmarked cars.

I took a ride to roosevelt ave saw no chica houses plenty of le walkin and driving the streets. I saw a bar called Romanticos Gentlemens club

76-07 Roosevelt ave

I went inside thinking its a strip club to my surprise it was a regular spanish bar with girls dressed sexy and u buy drinks and get to dance and feel up on them. I met a dominican women name Renee bought her 2 glasses of tiquilla 16 dollas a glass which i usually dont do. I got about 25 minutes worth of dances from her i got to feel everything and she sat with me for a while.She asked me for a 3rd drink I told her "NO". She tried to tell me that I must tip her in her bra for sitting next to me I laughed and said "NO" the other customers werent doin it to the other girls so why should I do it. She can hardly speak english. it was a turnoff. She gave me her number and told me to call her or wait till 4am when she is leaving for some fs at her place . I waited about an 1 hour she came out and went in a van with some of the other girls in the club and left.When the van drove off she didnt answer her phone when i called.

When i was inside the bar I saw alot of dudes getting numbers and waiting till 4am and talkin to some of the girls outside. So i think they turning tricks but I dont speak spanish so I wont have a shot.

While i Hung outside I saw 2 BSw and 1Wsw walking the streets with their pimp. I saw plenty of Trannies out and about as well

Bigggga
08-13-09, 03:16
8/12
Passed thru Rockaway blvd and 137 ave saw nothing,

cruised all the way to sutphin saw LE and a whole bunch of newly installed NYPD cameras up at the street corners. Saw 2 bsw but wasnt sure if they were hoing I didnt stop cause they were walkin to the corner store and there was an NYPD camera across the street.

went all the way up sutphin to south road saw 4bsw nasty lookin hoes. Went down by jamaica ave saw no sw.

Jamaica ave is dead for good it looks like

8/13 cruised down jamaica ave saw about 6 police cars in front of one of the spanish bars by 183 st. wasnt sure if it was being raided or if a fight broke out. Saw 2 bsw by the 24 hour clean rite in hollis but they looked drugged up

Bigggga
08-23-09, 12:23
I passed thru Roosevelt ave between 74 st and 80 st. I parked outside Romanticos Gentlemens club saw 2 BSW, 1 WSW, 2 HSW. There was a chinese women standing outside 76-09 Roosevelt Ave handing out flyers for massages Indigo Spa on the 2nd floor. I went I got 1 hr $40 foot and hand massage. No Happy ending or full service. When she was finish she said to me "TIPS"?? I laughed I said u made me pay upfront and No Happy ending or Full service = "NO TIP" and I walked out. As I was leaving she kept saying TIPS TIPS TIPS . LOLz

Big Mike 316
09-03-09, 14:01
What the hell happen to Sutphin it was the spot for an early morning bj all this week it been dead as hell does any one know where all the ho's went or is it because its getting cold out side and these ho's r just lazy.

Bigggga
09-16-09, 00:25
9/15/09

Went by pathmark and picked up a WSW- German hoe real slender named Katty got a cbj for $20.

I also saw a dark skin bsw but she hopped in a car with anotha trick

Living Legend
09-19-09, 13:16
Flushing scene has been really hit or miss plus the fact that the pool hall closed down and the cops have been out in real force.
Picked up a BSW named Kiki, settled for 30 for cbj with no touching, she wanted an extra 10 to touch. Small tits, looked like a decent ass. Piercings on her face, one above her lip and one below. Ghetto looking, had a lot of earings and had red hair. Ok technique. I got her digits but who knows how long they will last. When I was out there was another big black girl out there, she was by the bus stop and her tits were busting out of her shirt. She was on the corner dancing around, lol. Didn't stop to talk to her, but only saw those 2 girls out and the one cracked out white girl (she doesn't count).
Has anyone seen secret lately? The last number I had for her is no longer in use and I haven't seen her around lately. Anyone will to share or swap PM me.
Later.

Living Legend
09-23-09, 11:41
Monday night-
Was food shopping at the pathmark so decided to see what was out. 1 cracked out nasty BSW and one big booty BSW who was picked up quickly, didn't get a chance to see her face only her big ass walking. Drove around, there were undercover detectives in a white Lincoln Navigator, passed the cops twice and left before they started harrassing. Be careful in this area

Bigggga
09-25-09, 02:47
Does Flushing have any Asian strip bars? All i see is Karaoke bars allova sometimes across the street from one another.

Real Ron Iron
09-30-09, 18:52
Was strolling down Sutphin and ran into this banging ass Darkskin chick with a phat ass, big titties and big lips around Arlington Terrace. Most of the girls out there are scared to death to stop for me because they are afraid I am a pimp. So at first I stopped she looked at me then ignored me with an attitude. She looked too hot I wasn't taking no for an answer. So I looped back around then yelled for her to come over. She signaled me to go around the corner. Typical questions are you a cop, are you a pimp?

Told her to get in. She wanted the standard shit 40/80 and she wasn't willing to budge. Told her straight up I wanted to cum in her mouth and she got an attitude and was like let her out. Told her 100 for everything if she let me bang her for at least half hour. She heard the $$$ and didnt say yes or no told me where to park, LOL.

Whipped my dick out and she started to give me some incredible head. Seeing her glossy lips on my dick was nuts, felt like soft pillows. I could have came in 5 mins from that. Switched and told her to get in doggie. Ass and body was fucking smooth as hell. Ass was crazy phat, took my time to pound her ass, pussy was tight and wet too. As I was about to cum I told her to get ready to do some CIM. She started to dodge that shit, so I ended up just cumming on her ass.

Afterwards she claimed she didnt have a phone number, I was pissed. Definitely good regular banging material. I have been hitting that area on the regular looking for her ass. Most of the girls out there are young EBTs a lot of them older teens the oldest being like 22. They are probably Ex-CL girls that are working the streets cuz the pimps cant post on CL anymore!

If anybody seen a girl similar to this description hit me ASAP! Still looking for her ass.

Real Ron Iron
09-30-09, 18:58
Another sweet young chick out on Sutphin. Found her sexy ass on Sutphin near Glassboro. She wanted the typical 40/80. Face was very pretty with green eyes that looked natural. Caramel complexion girl with average body. Face and lips was the best features she had. She fronted on BBBJ at first but agreed for 60 and told her I want CIM and she gotta take it all no bullshit.

Took her around the corner and she put in some serious work. Slurping, moaning and slobbing like crazy. She was too damn good, the pimps out there training these young girls very well. After a good 7mins I came deep in her mouth and she didnt budge, got all the juices out then spit.

Too damn good I made sure to get her contact. Will try to see her soon to do some video of that shit. Found a new spot in Queens I plan to baptize. Hit me up if you want her contact.

Bkmonger
09-30-09, 20:47
Another sweet young chick out on Sutphin. Found her sexy ass on Sutphin near Glassboro. She wanted the typical 40/80. Face was very pretty with green eyes that looked natural. Caramel complexion girl with average body. Face and lips was the best features she had. She fronted on BBBJ at first but agreed for 60 and told her I want CIM and she gotta take it all no bullshit.

Took her around the corner and she put in some serious work. Slurping, moaning and slobbing like crazy. She was too damn good, the pimps out there training these young girls very well. After a good 7mins I came deep in her mouth and she didnt budge, got all the juices out then spit.

Too damn good I made sure to get her contact. Will try to see her soon to do some video of that shit. Found a new spot in Queens I plan to baptize. Hit me up if you want her contact.Wow I havent been on Sutphin for a minitue gonna have to visit there soon.

Forth Ryte
10-01-09, 07:06
Most of the girls out there are young EBTs a lot of them older teens the oldest being like 22.

Now THAT's a new one. What is an EBT?

-- Forth Ryte

Cham2009
10-03-09, 19:56
Hey guys, is there any girls in Elmhurst, Qn Blvd area?

Send me a pm.

Thanks?

Bigggga
10-04-09, 02:28
LOLZ

Most of the Bsw on sutphin and south road are disgusting plus they put up a few cameras up and down sutphin heading towards rockaway and they have nypd walking the streets in uniform

Sutphin hoe stroll is dead been dead since last year

Too damn good I made sure to get her contact. Will try to see her soon to do some video of that shit. Found a new spot in Queens I plan to baptize. Hit me up if you want her contact.

Bkmonger
10-04-09, 02:44
LOLZ

Most of the Bsw on sutphin and south road are disgusting plus they put up a few cameras up and down sutphin heading towards rockaway and they have nypd walking the streets in uniform

Sutphin hoe stroll is dead been dead since last yearThats not true. You can stil find some gems over there. Not like it was last year.

Living Legend
10-04-09, 16:33
Saturday night, 3 BSW and 1 HSW were out. 2 of the BSW were bigger bodied, one slim BSW and the HSW. Ended up picking up the HSW, named Hennessey, said she usually works in Hunts Point but heard Flushing was good (I thought it was strange she said that since Flushing has been really hit or miss to me).

Cops were out though so it was really hard to find a time to pick her up. I pulled over and parked and another monger stopped his car in the middle of the street blocking traffic attempting to pick her up, all this while a marked cop car was driving down the block. She got spooked by that, told her to get in and drove off. The cops must have made a u-turn and were looking for her, as I was driving out of the area I seen the same cop car with his lights on looking around for us. Got lucky.

Anyway, I would say average at best BJ, saying i was taking too long and was just jerking me, no issues with pulling her tits out though and allowed touching. Not sure if I would repeat. Didnt get digits.

Bkmonger
10-05-09, 08:45
I was around Sutphin blvd around 3 to 5 am Monday morning. Saw around 7 or 8 girls out. Some were just off South rd and some were on Sutphin. The ones I'm talking about did not seem to be crackheads.

Southside103
10-06-09, 17:46
I here alot of talk about sutphin poping off. But everytime I roll though its dead. So I waited to hear someone say sutphin was jumping this weekend to say something. Between the hours of 3am to 4am on Saturday was dead. I saw one crackheaad for 10seconds and than she got replace by a undercover. A tall dark skin girl in a black leather jacket. I'm not cause beef but I'm not seeing the hoe parade ya'll talking about. So to the newbies who are reading these post and heading to sutphin. Please be careful.

Bkmonger
10-07-09, 02:05
It is hit or miss over in this area. I lucked up on Sunday night. Passed thru adound 1 130 Wed. Am All I saw out there was le. 1 unmarked car and 3 squad cars.

So please do be very careful over there.

Real Ron Iron
10-08-09, 19:13
Most of the good hoes on Sutphin play it smart. Out of all of the areas in the City Sutphin is probably the hottest with LE, but also the best source for EBT's (ExploitedBlackTeens.com) aka teenage looking black girls. The girls are very cautious when they hit sutphin so thats why its not easy to always catch them, it always a matter of luck.

I watched them out there, the girls pick a range of blocks to work. They walk the length of 2-3 blocks on one side then try the next side. If LE is comes around they walk normally straight ahead then get off Sutphin ASAP. They try to idle towards the corners as long as they can until LE rolls past.

Sutphin is a long strip that is hot from about Liberty down to the Foch. I cruise the entire length from North to South to see whats going on. Then on the way back I stop in key areas and just wait and watch for about 15mins. Almost always I can see the girls creeping out of the hiding places or being dropped off after a date.

There are no key hours for Sutphin because its limits are solely based on the LEO activity that night. So from Sunset to Sunrise approx 10pm to 8am you can find some girls. With the best hours for me Midnight to 4am. They put a lot of cops on foot patrol in the area so it chopped the strip down to Shore Ave down to Linden Blvd. Most of the LE in that range are patrol cars, outside of that are foot patrol.

You can also find some girls on the side avenues and some back streets so I hit certain streets like that randomly sometimes. Weekdays are almost always better than weekends.

Real Ron Iron
10-08-09, 20:20
Was out headed to Sutphin from Brooklyn as my next stop in my All-Boro-Tour (ABT). Was at the end of Sutphin near Rockaway Blvd where it turns into 150th Street. Saw this skinny lightskin chick in a ridiculously short mini-skirt while it was brick cold outside. Pulled over and she was looking at me with an attitude. Told her to stop and talk and she did with serious attitude. Asked her if she needed a ride and she was like what for? I said so we can hang out for a few. She asked if I could get her some cigs and beer. I said no problem so she hopped in with all smiles. Got her what she wanted and we drove around for a few talking.

This girl can talk her ass off and is funny as hell. I spent too much time talking with her maybe 2-3 hours before I realized what time it was. She was ready to fuck after getting drunk off her beers. Was going to take her to a motel nearby but my car wouldnt start. Damn battery drained didnt realize the lights were on. Made sure I got her number then she walked with me to a cab spot to get a jump. Will be back to see whats good with her.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Southside103
10-08-09, 23:47
Was out headed to Sutphin from Brooklyn as my next stop in my All-Boro-Tour (ABT). Was at the end of Sutphin near Rockaway Blvd where it turns into 150th Street. Saw this skinny lightskin chick in a ridiculously short mini-skirt while it was brick cold outside. Pulled over and she was looking at me with an attitude. Told her to stop and talk and she did with serious attitude. Asked her if she needed a ride and she was like what for? I said so we can hang out for a few. She asked if I could get her some cigs and beer. I said no problem so she hopped in with all smiles. Got her what she wanted and we drove around for a few talking.

This girl can talk her ass off and is funny as hell. I spent too much time talking with her maybe 2-3 hours before I realized what time it was. She was ready to fuck after getting drunk off her beers. Was going to take her to a motel nearby but my car wouldnt start. Damn battery drained didnt realize the lights were on. Made sure I got her number then she walked with me to a cab spot to get a jump. Will be back to see whats good with her.

TO BE CONTINUED...Ron. LOL. Great story. I think your legit. So if your interested. Theres a jump off in BK. Or should I say 2 jump offs. In bk on Friday. Hit me up if you want to go. Also any Vets what to go. Hit me up.

Real Ron Iron
10-09-09, 01:55
After leaving Mo that night into morning, I was in a rush to get to work. Hit Rockaway Blvd and saw a thick chick with a big ass walking. I couldnt resist the temptation to talk to her, so I looped around and chatted with her. She got in and I was like how much you want to tap that ass. She was like "I dont want anything just a ride home." I'm thinking sure this is some bullshit. Also she seemed to talk very proper so I was worried she might be LE setup.

Got to her spot and was leary about going inside also had no time needed to head to work. Asked her to show me that ass and that instantly called my decision. Went inside and she claimed to have a "pregnant girlfriend" in the room sleeping. Which from my last experience is code word for "gang of blood members playing Madden in backroom."

Of course I knew her "free pussy" story was bullshit. She immediately quits the act and asks for some dough. She wanted 80 and I told her 40, we settled on 50 because it was on the friggin bathroom floor. However I must admit it was a nice sight of her big ass and tight pussy.

Pounded her out with her face buried into the floor and her moaning. Creamed her ass then bounced. She claims to be from upstate ny which is evident by her cell number. Overall she is worth it for her big ass and is a decent chick doesnt rush. I am sure it would be even better on a bed and not the friggin bathroom floor. Will look for her again to do vid and take pics.

Real Ron Iron
10-13-09, 17:54
Hit up that chick the other day and told her I need pics.
She sent me to Fling.com but she is not that internet savvy so trying to find it was no help. She has other girlfriends, I am going to workout an Exchange program. Every new hoe she introduce she gets two guys off here.

Bkmonger
10-14-09, 01:29
Hit up that chick the other day and told her I need pics.
She sent me to Fling.com but she is not that internet savvy so trying to find it was no help. She has other girlfriends, I am going to workout an Exchange program. Every new hoe she introduce she gets two guys off here.Seems like a fair exchange.

D Rockafella
10-31-09, 19:49
Before I start, I would like to shout out my boy mike dirty who put me on to this great site. I'm looking forward to trying out evey bourough and beyond. But back to business. I'm current checking stuphin blvd from linden to south rd. Currently observed 3 ebt including 1 who calls herself teardrop. Got a bbj from her before for 30. Her skills are avg. I wouldn't go again. Also with a name like teardrop I'm sure shes gang affiliated so watch her carefully. She tall lighskinned usually work down south rd. But anyway since the families are still out most are probably still indoors. Well I'll guess I'll roll to brooklyn and check ip. Will update.

Real Ron Iron
11-01-09, 04:16
Before I start, I would like to shout out my boy mike dirty who put me on to this great site. I'm looking forward to trying out evey bourough and beyond. But back to business. I'm current checking stuphin blvd from linden to south rd. Currently observed 3 ebt including 1 who calls herself teardrop. Got a bbj from her before for 30. Her skills are avg. I wouldn't go again. Also with a name like teardrop I'm sure shes gang affiliated so watch her carefully. She tall lighskinned usually work down south rd. But anyway since the families are still out most are probably still indoors. Well I'll guess I'll roll to brooklyn and check ip. Will update.

Wow the hoes getting cheaper out there. Did you get a contact number on that? How old do you think she was?

Forth Ryte
11-01-09, 07:23
Currently observed 3 ebt including 1 who calls herself teardrop. Got a bbj from her before for 30.

What is an "ebt"?

-- Forth Ryte

TexasMonger
11-01-09, 08:09
What is an "ebt"?

-- Forth Ryte

E= Exploited
B= Black
T= Teen

Use your imagination Forth Ryte

Cheers

TM

TexasMonger
11-01-09, 08:12
I am going to workout an Exchange program. Every new hoe she introduce she gets two guys off here.

I like the idea ...Actually, I like it a lot :-)

Cheers

TM

D Rockafella
11-01-09, 13:18
I went to ip. Was really dead. Saw only 1 or 2 BSW's out there. Nothing wortg my time but again it was early. I proceeded to fulton and classon to give it a once over. At first I didn't see anything at all, but on the second go round saw this big booty BSW. There very little le activity at the time which surprised me. She made contact and promptly got in passenger seat. She straight up told me that she wanted 30 for BBBJCIM to which I responded by showing her a jackson. Cause I learned on this forum always lowball LOL. Anyway she takes it and we park. Man I tell you that BSW had it down to a art. Was in heaven. She was goin 110%. Nice and sloppy moaning lthey way it supposed to be. I'll spare detail but was definitely pleased. And that booty. Was nice and round. Which I enjoyed palming as she was working. When she was done I thought bout this and got her # and confirmed them. Dropped her off at pitkin and dashed back to queens. Wobbled out the car and passed out in the bed. Was a very good halloween. If you want her # have mike d vouch 4 you and id be glad 2 pass it along.

Andycgn
11-02-09, 09:55
Hi there,

Where can I go in Queens to have good times with Black or latina women? I heard there are some places (houses) off Roosevelt Ave. In Jackson Heights. I have no car so its not that easy. I don't like spending too much money so escorts is the wrong type for me.

Any clues where to go?

Andy

TexasMonger
11-02-09, 22:48
Hi there,

Where can I go in Queens to have good times with Black or latina women? I heard there are some places (houses) off Roosevelt Ave. In Jackson Heights. I have no car so its not that easy. I don't like spending too much money so escorts is the wrong type for me.

Any clues where to go?

Andy

Hey Andy,

RTFF is all you need and welcome to the board

Cheers

TM

Real Ron Iron
11-02-09, 23:06
What part of Queens do you live? There are plenty of cheap Latina houses for 40-60 bucks in Jackson Heights, Corona, and Woodhaven. The best resource are the local Dominican or Colombian Cab drivers in the area on 106th on the 7 Train line. They usually have some cards they can give you. A lot of places have gone real underground in the past year so they wont be open to everyone but its worth a shot if you got nothing.

I really dont like these latina spots because its a ridiculous rush and all services are limited. BJ usually last 10 seconds or until your dick is hard whichever comes first. Everything is always covered. They usually prefer you to fuck in mish only, and if your dick is bigger than a crayon then doggie is a huge NO NO. Once your dick is in the pussy its a race against the clock and several "cum for me papi's" as soon as you last longer than 30 seconds. Quantity over Quality all day at these spots.

HOWEVER

You will see some of the most exotic hot looking chicas you wont find anywhere but their native countries. These chicks they dont even allow to walk the streets, some are so hot its retarded.

D Rockafella
11-03-09, 06:59
Heading home from the sutphin stroll ran into 2 BSW's one who calls herself head detective< gave me h & h for 30. I've used her before. Very pleasant older woman. Bbw does everything no problems. She has nice smooth bubble ass that is great to grab while you have her bent over. Doesn't rush you ever. I have her # and haved used to get good pussy at a cheap price. The other one who I used after (yea I'm being greedy) thin dark skinned blk woman. Tried to charge me 30 but I laughed and promptly showed her a Jackson. She went 2 work, head is average, didn't want cim didn't want you grab her head. Since she reeked of alcohol, just had her lick and play with balls to I came. Got her out my ride, went to mcd's and now just parked in driveway. A overall successful night. 2 for 50 can't be beat. I think I'll nap for 2 hrs then vote bloomys butt outta office LOL

Real Ron Iron
11-03-09, 21:12
Sounds like good work my man, and definitely Bloomy must go!

Bkmonger
11-04-09, 01:43
I was driving home around 930 Tuesday. I saw 1 BSW arounn 109 av. She was walking trying to blend in, but when I saw her face I knew who she was. She calls herself Barbie. She used to be out around Penn ave when it was hottt.

Tazdude
11-04-09, 03:11
What part of Queens do you live? There are plenty of cheap Latina houses for 40-60 bucks in Jackson Heights, Corona, and Woodhaven. The best resource are the local Dominican or Colombian Cab drivers in the area on 106th on the 7 Train line. They usually have some cards they can give you. A lot of places have gone real underground in the past year so they wont be open to everyone but its worth a shot if you got nothing.

I really dont like these latina spots because its a ridiculous rush and all services are limited. BJ usually last 10 seconds or until your dick is hard whichever comes first. Everything is always covered. They usually prefer you to fuck in mish only, and if your dick is bigger than a crayon then doggie is a huge NO NO. Once your dick is in the pussy its a race against the clock and several "cum for me papi's" as soon as you last longer than 30 seconds. Quantity over Quality all day at these spots.

HOWEVER

You will see some of the most exotic hot looking chicas you wont find anywhere but their native countries. These chicks they dont even allow to walk the streets, some are so hot its retarded.Can you provide some numbers or contact info if you have been on any of them.

Thanks

Taz

D Rockafella
11-04-09, 08:40
Did you get her #?

How is her service?

I was driving home around 930 Tuesday. I saw 1 BSW arounn 109 av. She was walking trying to blend in, but when I saw her face I knew who she was. She calls herself Barbie. She used to be out around Penn ave when it was hottt.

New Yorker
11-04-09, 16:38

HOWEVER

You will see some of the most exotic hot looking chicas you wont find anywhere but their native countries. These chicks they dont even allow to walk the streets, some are so hot its retarded.

I guess in that respect things haven't changed since I hung out in those areas in the 90s.

One day while waiting I was shooting the shit with a white guy in one of those chica houses. We ended up going to several before settling for a couple ladies in one particular place. After we were done he tells me that the one he picked let him bareback her when he couldn't get off initially.(He had gotten pretty drunk).

Anyway, out of the 17 spots I knew at the time in my half mile stomping grounds. Most were on or off Roosevelt avenue.

I had only found a handful of ladies who spoke fluent english. The reason I searched for the english speaking ladies, was because it was easier to set up something with in the future.

New Yorker

Andycgn
11-04-09, 18:53
Hey Andy,

Cheers

TMWell I am here on vacation visiting from Germany. Currently I live in Maspeth. Since I have no car I would prefer an area I can reach by foot or subway. Anyways I am looking for some Latina or black girl to have some fun. Since my budget is limited I can afford 30. 40 bucks. Any advice where to go? Anything reachable by foot or subway is fine. Are there daylight places around?

Best,

Andy

Bkmonger
11-05-09, 00:11
Did you get her #?

How is her service?Used to have it. Lost my old phone with all contacts. She used to charge 40 for CBJ. Pretty good. I never had full service with her.

Andycgn
11-05-09, 17:36
Well I am here on vacation visiting from Germany. Currently I live in Maspeth. Since I have no car I would prefer an area I can reach by foot or subway. Anyways I am looking for some Latina or black girl to have some fun. Since my budget is limited I can afford 30. 40 bucks. Any advice where to go? Anything reachable by foot or subway is fine. Are there daylight places around?

Best,

AndyAnyone with some hints and advice?

Real Ron Iron
11-05-09, 21:38
I maybe have a few of these contacts saved in my Iron Knight Razr from like 2 years ago. I doubt the numbers are still current and if they are most places were paranoid as hell and will be flaky. I remember one spot I got the intel from a Cabbie had some of the better looking chicas. However the going rate lowest was 100/half which is probably because clientel is 75% gringo. The girls were definitely tight. It was in Corona in an apt building on Van Cleff and 111th. The old lady at the door was very happy to see me like I was the biggest business to reach the door in decades.

Two chicas to pick from one Lightskin Colombian and one Darkskin Dominican girl. DR girl had better body and ass however I wanted a lightskin hoe at the time. Bad move this chick was the absolute worse. Gave me a weak 5 second CBJ, rushed me to fuck her, I magically get a nut from that wack shit, and the ***** got the nerve to request a tip. Her response is "your cheap, dont call me again." I told her straight up "DONT COUNT ON IT! Your absolutely terrible!" Told the old lady my dissatisfaction and she promised me better next time. Old lady was genuiune with her sympathy, I think the colombian girl didnt like Black guys. She complained about size with her "a dios mio" non-stop.

Rock N Roll
11-06-09, 00:30
I used to live in Queens about 20 years ago. When I lived there I would frequent a stroll off of Hillside Ave a couple of blocks from Parsons Blvd. I think it was 161 & 162 street heading towards Jamaica Ave. Does anyone know if that stroll is still active. I had many good times there.

RnR

Bkmonger
11-06-09, 20:59
I used to live in Queens about 20 years ago. When I lived there I would frequent a stroll off of Hillside Ave a couple of blocks from Parsons Blvd. I think it was 161 & 162 street heading towards Jamaica Ave. Does anyone know if that stroll is still active. I had many good times there.

RnRWow.. you r talking about 88 ave.

I haven't seen anything around there for at least 10 years.

Real Ron Iron
11-06-09, 22:32

RnR

When I was over there I saw a lot of nice young black hoes going to the train station and bus stops over there to get snacks and other things. Then they would walk to various locations. I never really stopped over that part but will check it out to see if any action is available. Most girls I see at various parts on Sutphin Avenue and Rockaway Blvd.

Bkmonger
11-16-09, 01:44
I was heading home around 1230 am and I saw 2 EBT girls out on the blvd.

I reconized 1, her name is Barbie. She has 1 beautiful ass.

I didn't stop to partake, just kept it moving.

Real Ron Iron
11-16-09, 18:25
I was heading home around 1230 am and I saw 2 EBT girls out on the blvd.

I reconized 1, her name is Barbie. She has 1 beautiful ass.

I didn't stop to partake, just kept it moving.

I think I recall this girl Barbie if you read my Sutphin review below about a sexy Darkskin girl let me know if the description sounds familiar. If you have this Barbie girls contact hit me with it PM.

Stage
11-20-09, 00:45
Hey Andy,

Cheers

TMI know a spot right by Hillside ave. Thick Latina. Holla back for more info..
Stage

Bigggga
11-21-09, 12:56
Passed thru Astoria and Lic Last night 11/20 dead as a door nail not one girl out there.

I also passed by roosevelt ave nothing but police allover roosevelt ave

Real Ron Iron
11-21-09, 20:56
Passed thru Astoria and Lic Last night 11/20 dead as a door nail not one girl out there.

I also passed by roosevelt ave nothing but police allover roosevelt ave

Where is the action in LIC and Astoria? Roosevelt Avenue is like Jackson Heights no where near LIC or Astoria.

Mr Sand Man
11-24-09, 13:21
It starts on 41st ave from about Crescent St to the single digits and can stretch as far up as 31st ave near the Astoria PJ's. Keep in mind there be alot of hoes on 41st by QB PJ's. Alot are wasted on crack and dope. Be very careful out there.

TexasMonger
11-25-09, 07:39
It starts on 41st ave from about Crescent St to the single digits and can stretch as far up as 31st ave near the Astoria PJ's. Keep in mind there be alot of hoes on 41st by QB PJ's. Alot are wasted on crack and dope. Be very careful out there.

PJs?? What is a PJ?

Cheers

TM

D Rockafella
11-25-09, 10:48
PJs?? What is a PJ?

Cheers

TMIt means Projects.

Real Ron Iron
11-26-09, 03:32
It starts on 41st ave from about Crescent St to the single digits and can stretch as far up as 31st ave near the Astoria PJ's. Keep in mind there be alot of hoes on 41st by QB PJ's. Alot are wasted on crack and dope. Be very careful out there.I will check that out. Did you find anything decent recently out there? I go past there in the morning sometimes and see absolutely NOTHING! Only saw one hoe in that area trying to find a spot to get busy with this dude. She was a straight up crackwhore with two teeth, one in her mouth the other in her pocket! The dude was a well dressed white guy clearly out of place, but he was high on crack himself. Crack clearly shows no boundaries of race and socio-economic status.

The most action I got over there was flirting with the Dominican waitress at this spanish spot over there on 40th Avenue off 21st.

Bkmonger
11-28-09, 00:35
It starts on 41st ave from about Crescent St to the single digits and can stretch as far up as 31st ave near the Astoria PJ's. Keep in mind there be alot of hoes on 41st by QB PJ's. Alot are wasted on crack and dope. Be very careful out there.I didn't know that ant girls were still out there.

Used to hot about 10 11 years ago.

Ruchacz1
12-10-09, 18:24

RnRWOW! The good-old-days! I remember that spot VERY well! Up Parsons, Right on Hillside, right on 162nd, right on 88th, and up around Parsons. Burned many a tire on that block. But well worth it! Unfortunately, not a single soul for at least 10-15 years.

All of this nostalgia makes me think - does anyone know what's happening with the old $25-$30 incall places around Roosevelt Av? Are the guys handing out cards still around? PLEASE, PM me with details!

Asian Win
12-15-09, 00:48
Went by around 11:00pm, 3 BSW (one tall with a nice figure, two short).

Did pick any up, in rush to meet with friends.

Bkmonger
12-27-09, 21:38
I was heading to JFK around 630 am and saw 2 BSW on the blvd. Didn't have time to stop.

Bkmonger
03-04-10, 23:34
I was out Monday norning aroun 2 230 am. I saw China out there. Usually see he ads on BP queens.

http://newyork.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/late-night-kreeper-on-the-prowl-24/14081695

Captain Napalm
03-07-10, 15:13
All of this nostalgia makes me think - does anyone know what's happening with the old $25-$30 incall places around Roosevelt Av? Are the guys handing out cards still around? PLEASE, PM me with details!

THey're still around, many are doing delivery too.

Da Firewithin
03-08-10, 00:42
Was on Roosevelt during the day today on some other business. Tried asking a few spanish guys of there were any chica houses they knew of. They shot me down, i'm sure they are there but since i am not spanish they did not seem inclined to give me any info.

Pussyhunter78
03-08-10, 04:04
THey're still around, many are doing delivery too.Probably existent but not the same quality and its very discreet they usually keep only 1 girl.

Bigggga
03-08-10, 21:26
Probably existent but not the same quality and its very discreet they usually keep only 1 girl.

10-15 years ago NYPD never walked the streets 24/7 on Roosevelt ave and even the back streets as they do NOW

Thats y u dont see the spanish guys on the corner like back in the day. Those chica houses and bars cater to the day laborers. Those guys know where all the spots are

Bkmonger
03-10-10, 03:49
I was heading home and deciden to pass thru the blvd. To my syrprise I saw about 6 girls out. Some used to be out there during the summer. There was 1 that looked like a gril from BP.

http://newyork.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/call-me-so-i-can-make-it-juicy-for-ya-21/14124976

Darkmanxxx
03-10-10, 15:58
Hows it going? I need to know guys, whats going on in Queens? Where are all the cheap spots with the chicas that used to be all over? Roosevelt Ave, Rockaway, Astoria-i'm talking those spots with at least 3-4 chicas with the quick in and out policy for $50-$100?

They dont exist anymore? I thought we wuz in a recession, LOL! Hit me up on the pm if anyone knows of any places-im fiendin over heah!

Captain Napalm
03-11-10, 20:14
Thats y u dont see the spanish guys on the corner like back in the day. Those chica houses and bars cater to the day laborers. Those guys know where all the spots are

They're more discreet, you still see cards being tossed around. Got a bunch I collected here in Port Chester, haven't been able to get in yet, tho'

Intheloop1414
03-20-10, 03:14
It was a warm day on 3/18. I decided to take a stroll up Sutphin Blvd around 3:30pm. I spotted a young brown skinned chick with multiple face piercing s. This chick was talking to two other females. I suspected she might be a SW. I laid in the cut for a minute and watched. She broke off the convo with these girls and headed toward South Road. I knew I was right then. I did not have a lot of time so I did not follow.

I called a friend about the face piercing chick. He rolled up to South Road around 7:00pm that day in his ride and spotted the same girl. Unfortunately LE was around and he decided not to turn around. Has anyone seen this chick?

Bkmonger
03-20-10, 08:31
It was a warm day on 3/18. I decided to take a stroll up Sutphin Blvd around 3:30pm. I spotted a young brown skinned chick with multiple face piercing s. This chick was talking to two other females. I suspected she might be a SW. I laid in the cut for a minute and watched. She broke off the convo with these girls and headed toward South Road. I knew I was right then. I did not have a lot of time so I did not follow.

I called a friend about the face piercing chick. He rolled up to South Road around 7:00pm that day in his ride and spotted the same girl. Unfortunately LE was around and he decided not to turn around. Has anyone seen this chick?Yes she is a SW. I got a CBJ from her last week for 50. She has very good BJ skillz.