PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8

BeatSpace91
03-24-22, 06:09
I woke up and decided for some reason to take a stroll.

Ended up on 74th just as the Bars were closing down. It was raining but it looked empty.

Just stranglers and a few young guys stumbling home. I past 2 of the usual spots but like I said "empty".

Ended up by past the bike shop and there was a few standing around. I remembered seeing a young girl but I'm not sure if she was around. Anyway a short older woman grabbed me not much English or maybe she was def but she was nice.

Older maybe 50's-60's I gave the usual amount. Did the cleaning and she sucked me of. Definitely was average but she used her throat. Mount in Mish and of to the races and besides a few moans and the mutual touching it was quick one she didn't complain about me being too big but she came a lot. I blow in the bag. Even I came more then usual. She cleans me up and we say our goodbyes.

Damage was 80 because I tipped her $20 which you don't have to.

After that I headed to work.

Haven't been active that late in awhile but it was a nice start to the day.

Be safe and pee after sex.

NycSonic14
03-27-22, 09:07
I woke up and decided for some reason to take a stroll.

Ended up on 74th just as the Bars were closing down. It was raining but it looked empty.

Just stranglers and a few young guys stumbling home. I past 2 of the usual spots but like I said "empty".

Ended up by past the bike shop and there was a few standing around. I remembered seeing a young girl but I'm not sure if she was around. Anyway a short older woman grabbed me not much English or maybe she was def but she was nice.

Older maybe 50's-60's I gave the usual amount. Did the cleaning and she sucked me of. Definitely was average but she used her throat. Mount in Mish and of to the races and besides a few moans and the mutual touching it was quick one she didn't complain about me being too big but she came a lot. I blow in the bag. Even I came more then usual. She cleans me up and we say our goodbyes.

Damage was 80 because I tipped her $20 which you don't have to.

After that I headed to work.

Haven't been active that late in awhile but it was a nice start to the day.

Be safe and pee after sex.Around what area can I find one.

BeatSpace91
03-28-22, 17:24
Around what area can I find one.Just take the stroll and use your eyes.

Dcand4
03-29-22, 18:41
Did the stroll cross from Macy by subway. Yup girls are younger and not Grandmas. Most look like in early to mid 20 maybe early 30's but can never tell with Asian girls. Anyway met Tina and up the stairs we went. . 60 upfront massage ok but did flip with. 8 clothes came off and CBJ however suck the boys really well. Willing to let me Daty but declined. Blew load willing to have all for what I gave her. But got off on CBJ. Out door for. 50 +. 80. Did I spend to much?

Tina was cute as was the other 2. Tina had nice body but breast were spent obviously from having baby and baby pouch from having kid. But shew was borderline petite.

BigPete1975
03-29-22, 22:17
Did the stroll cross from Macy by subway. Yup girls are younger and not Grandmas. Most look like in early to mid 20 maybe early 30's but can never tell with Asian girls. Anyway met Tina and up the stairs we went. . 60 upfront massage ok but did flip with. 8 clothes came off and CBJ however suck the boys really well. Willing to let me Daty but declined. Blew load willing to have all for what I gave her. But got off on CBJ. Out door for. 50 +. 80. Did I spend to much?

Tina was cute as was the other 2. Tina had nice body but breast were spent obviously from having baby and baby pouch from having kid. But shew was borderline petite.Yes, you did spend too much! Almost double what you should have! But you seen happy, and thisis all what matters.

YoungWonderer
03-29-22, 22:17

Tina was cute as was the other 2. Tina had nice body but breast were spent obviously from having baby and baby pouch from having kid. But shew was borderline petite.You spent 130 total. Price usually range from 60 - 100 with 100 being for the very attractive ones. Sounds like overkill.

Slim666
03-30-22, 09:51

Tina was cute as was the other 2. Tina had nice body but breast were spent obviously from having baby and baby pouch from having kid. But shew was borderline petite.It is usually 60, some of the younger ones ask 80.

That is for a 15-20 minute timed session which starts the minute.

You walk into the room. So hold the small talk till your done and strip fast.

I used to give 80 upfront till one of them set the clock for 15 minutes.

So be prepared for a little cat and mouse game. So now I whisper 60 in there.

Ear and they take me upstairs and they are going to ask for a 20 tip on the stairs.

Just stop on the stairs and tell her that's all I have, They will never let you.

Go and the service is the same, or tell her I tip after we're done.

Never, ever let the girls at lings or or any sw see how much you have in your pocket.

Hey, all of us want to make as much as we can, so I don't fault them.

Once they get to know you and what you pay it's pretty straightforward, no games.

Lings has the best-looking girls on the street and the rooms are clean and private.

I like Lings.

BeatSpace91
03-30-22, 11:54

Tina was cute as was the other 2. Tina had nice body but breast were spent obviously from having baby and baby pouch from having kid. But shew was borderline petite.You definitely did but I will say at least you enjoyed yourself.

I usually stand firm on 80 because they complain how big I am but honestly.

Nervous about that area but maybe I'll bite the.

Bullet but maybe I like fucking old ladies. LOL.

YoungWonderer
03-30-22, 16:27
It is usually 60, some of the younger ones ask 80.

That is for a 15-20 minute timed session which starts the minute.

You walk into the room. So hold the small talk till your done and strip fast.

I used to give 80 upfront till one of them set the clock for 15 minutes.

So be prepared for a little cat and mouse game. So now I whisper 60 in there.

Ear and they take me upstairs and they are going to ask for a 20 tip on the stairs.

Just stop on the stairs and tell her that's all I have, They will never let you.

Go and the service is the same, or tell her I tip after we're done.

Never, ever let the girls at lings or or any sw see how much you have in your pocket.

Hey, all of us want to make as much as we can, so I don't fault them.

Once they get to know you and what you pay it's pretty straightforward, no games.

Lings has the best-looking girls on the street and the rooms are clean and private.

I like Lings.Where's Lings? You mean Macy's?

YoungWonderer
03-30-22, 16:31
I was introduced to Rosie & Flushing from 2 of my friends. I since then only showed this to one of my friends because my instincts told me he'd be interested. I severely underestimated my friend's interest. So we monger together and separately.

Questions:

(1) Do you guys monger alone or with people?

(2) Does the ladies take 2 guys at the same time? A couple weeks ago my friend and I saw 2 different women take 2 different men at once (different incidents, same day). If so, is the price the same or there's a discount / tax? How would this work logistically as the rooms are small.

Lalu12
03-31-22, 08:00
I was introduced to Rosie & Flushing from 2 of my friends. I since then only showed this to one of my friends because my instincts told me he'd be interested. I severely underestimated my friend's interest. So we monger together and separately.

Questions:

(2) Does the ladies take 2 guys at the same time? A couple weeks ago my friend and I saw 2 different women take 2 different men at once (different incidents, same day). If so, is the price the same or there's a discount / tax? How would this work logistically as the rooms are small.Hey Check your inbox.

BeatSpace91
03-31-22, 10:23

Questions:

(2) Does the ladies take 2 guys at the same time? A couple weeks ago my friend and I saw 2 different women take 2 different men at once (different incidents, same day). If so, is the price the same or there's a discount / tax? How would this work logistically as the rooms are small.Honestly depends on the place and provider as far as 3 somes are concerned.

I don't want to monger with anyone unless it's to plug me in to one of the "exclusive" spots.

Always Dolo.

Ninjutsu
04-06-22, 08:28
Do their still be thots around 157 and South Road; Sutphin track around Glassboro?

BeatSpace91
04-22-22, 11:56
I know this is going to sound weird but I have a weird urge to.

Bang someone in public. Any decent workers that would risk it?

SmokedOutt
04-22-22, 22:40
Ya best bet is hitting the blade in bk tbh.

Bang someone in public. Any decent workers that would risk it?

HollywoodViper
04-23-22, 06:56

Bang someone in public. Any decent workers that would risk it?HA reminds me of the time I bang a stripper in the club out in the open area.

Aarc2417
04-24-22, 17:44

Bang someone in public. Any decent workers that would risk it?Not weird at least in my mind I used to like that as well, did it a few times close to populated areas.

BeatSpace91
04-24-22, 20:38
Ya best bet is hitting the blade in bk tbh.Sounds like a good plan. Any tips tbh.

Place Holder for Name Change
04-25-22, 23:46

Questions:

(2) Does the ladies take 2 guys at the same time? A couple weeks ago my friend and I saw 2 different women take 2 different men at once (different incidents, same day). If so, is the price the same or there's a discount / tax? How would this work logistically as the rooms are small.I like going out with one of them, grabbing another, H-Town is wild, can't wait to check out NY.

BeatSpace91
05-04-22, 05:48
I decided to go on the stroll early this morning and tbh it was pretty quiet a few girls working outside the bodega but they were transgirls So I just walked by the ones that were out. I ended up by the bike shop. There's apparently 2 spots and I've always gone to the one on the right side. I saw the one on the left and just walked over. This slim older with pretty eyes named Lucy grabbed me and it was oddly busy. I saw a young guy leaving. Went down and man this place was not cute smelled like cigs. Fun stuff.

Lucy gets me into a room with a guy next door having a hard time with the girl. So I gave her 80 and she tried to up sell me $100 but as I gestured to return the cash she agreed. No CBJ just off to the races older slender just someone's mom or grandma.

I mount and just fuck in mish she was vocal and the girl next door asked if she was okay LOL. I finish and clean up. She gives me her number and tells me how good I am. Eh I needed something quick and that was fine. I will always say I pay too much by giving 80 put they won't say no. The guy next door was either drunk or just not a fully there because that girl was angry but sounded hot.

Oh the Roosevelt Stroll reminds me of James Faunte's novel "Ask The Dusk" but no love story.

TeannaTrump
05-05-22, 10:58
Nice to see the action is picking up again more young Asian girls less old women and trannies. The younger Asian girls look like they come out on weekends and leave before sun comes up.

LowKeyMongerin
05-15-22, 01:21
Nice to see the action is picking up again more young Asian girls less old women and trannies. The younger Asian girls look like they come out on weekends and leave before sun comes up.On Roosevelt Avenue? Wow this I got to see. Care to share the info and what time you've seen these young ones? Thank you.

DexFerty
05-15-22, 06:23
I didn't even know people still do streetwalking, and in Queens? Damn. Got to explore more often LOL.

BeatSpace91
05-16-22, 07:13
On Roosevelt Avenue? Wow this I got to see. Care to share the info and what time you've seen these young ones? Thank you.Honestly the Macys is actually the spot but I hate doing this midday.

Doc8008
05-16-22, 12:16
Honestly the Macys is actually the spot but I hate doing this midday.Across from Macy's is dead. They've mostly moved back to 40th under the scaffold.

SmokedOutt
05-16-22, 21:31
I was on Roosevelt on Saturday 4 am same old ones over by Britton and the Dunkin' Donuts.

On Roosevelt Avenue? Wow this I got to see. Care to share the info and what time you've seen these young ones? Thank you.

BeatSpace91
05-16-22, 23:02
Across from Macy's is dead. They've mostly moved back to 40th under the scaffold.Blessings.

BeatSpace91
05-16-22, 23:03
I was on Roosevelt on Saturday 4 am same old ones over by Britton and the Dunkin' Donuts.Yep. I've noticed the other places aren't open when I go but I might run some errands and try midday.

Monke69
05-20-22, 21:28
So if I go to junction or the flushing Macy's at 8 am is that too early, or is everything running normally?

Flyguy1980
05-21-22, 00:53
Blessings.Agreed. I didn't see any available girls on Roosevelt during the weekday neither mid day nor evening.

Fly.

StevenMike
05-22-22, 09:02
There's a booty shape BSW on 81st and 82nd on rose has anybody tried her? She's always on the corner with her mask on.

Slim666
05-24-22, 07:35
So if I go to junction or the flushing Macy's at 8 am is that too early, or is everything running normally?I was in flushing at 8 30 am Sunday, there were plenty of girls on 40th road.

Lings is closed, for the time being, the girls have moved to 40th road.

As for JH it is just about a 24 hour operation on these streets 82,88-90, Junction, 100 and 102.

I call 88-90 ground zero (south side) 10 places within 2 blocks always someone there and by far the best value and service.

Hope this helps.

Genius
05-24-22, 09:52
So if I go to junction or the flushing Macy's at 8 am is that too early, or is everything running normally?(Macy's. Don't know about junction) They are there after 10 am. Sometimes there will be 1 by the subway entrance side earlier than that.

Those that are on Main between 40th rd and Roosey before 10 am are usually the older ones or otherwise less desirable ones.

Slim666
05-25-22, 12:41
I have been to 2 fast houses on Roosevelt between Junction and Warren.

The inside of one of the places nearest Junction was pretty nice for a fast house.

However, the performances were pretty lackluster and on 15-minute timer.

BeatSpace91
05-26-22, 18:28
Agreed. I didn't see any available girls on Roosevelt during the weekday neither mid day nor evening.

Fly.I haven't been too hungry for Peking duck but maybe your not looking on the right side of the street and maybe they aren't out as much due to police presence but always remember you can find action of Roosevelt and I mean anything.

BeatSpace91
05-26-22, 18:35

The inside of one of the places nearest Junction was pretty nice for a fast house.

However, the performances were pretty lackluster and on 15-minute timer.Asian Grannies at the 15 min spot just lay on they back. Don't expect much for $60-$80 LOL.

Plus inflation LOL.

Slim666
05-27-22, 14:45
Asian Grannies at the 15 min spot just lay on they back. Don't expect much for $60-$80 LOL.

Plus inflation LOL.That is not always true. I have always felt the more competition the better. Roosevelt between 88-90th st.

Is ground Zero, for me with about 10 Spas on the south side.

Without a doubt my favorite girl on Roosevelt is Mia, She is a hot little spinner with endless energy.

Mia knows what the game is about and to no surprise she has many regulars. I always leave there happy.

She is near 88th st xx-18.

Some of these girls don't like their jobs and it shows, and some make the most out of it.

Last year a found Wendy in the same area. After Wendy got her hands on you, you did not want to go anywhere else.

I avoid the seventies on Roosevelt, they all want a house fee for a non-existent massage.

The good ones are out, it just takes a little work to find them.

BeatSpace91
05-28-22, 02:38
That is not always true. I have always felt the more competition the better. Roosevelt between 88-90th st.

Without a doubt my favorite girl on Roosevelt is Mia, She is a hot little spinner with endless energy.

Mia knows what the game is about and to no surprise she has many regulars. I always leave there happy.

Some of these girls don't like their jobs and it shows, and some make the most out of it.

Last year a found Wendy in the same area. After Wendy got her hands on you, you did not want to go anywhere else.

I avoid the seventies on Roosevelt, they all want a house fee for a non-existent massage.

The good ones are out, it just takes a little work to find them.There is nothing in the 70's imo. Everything is where you said maybe J just don't go at the right times Summer is here and it's going to be a movie.

RajDk
05-29-22, 18:02
There is nothing in the 70's imo. Everything is where you said maybe J just don't go at the right times Summer is here and it's going to be a movie.I am new to the city, used the forum for some info, visted asian fast house on 82nd st, costed 80 $ standard action nothing special, 15 minute timer, did the job for me as it is my first visit, saw couple of latinas with fake a. Es and t. S on the opposite street, I was wondering if any of you had any experience with the latinas?? Any info would be appreciated.

YoungWonderer
06-05-22, 21:27
That is not always true. I have always felt the more competition the better. Roosevelt between 88-90th st.

The good ones are out, it just takes a little work to find them.I can vouch for Mia. She is AMAZING. Very caring & motherly. She gave me a water bottle and mask. My friend also agrees and thinks she is the best he ever had out of all the girls at Rosie.

You are right, some of the girls do not like this. I can't blame 'them. All of them immigrated from another country and are probably trafficked.

YoungWonderer
06-05-22, 21:28

However, the performances were pretty lackluster and on 15-minute timer.Junction sucks honestly. It feels like rarely any of the women there put effort. I like to go to 83rd & Ground Zero.

YoungWonderer
06-05-22, 21:30
Haven't been to Flushing in a while.

(1) Have the ladies from across Macy's still at 40th RD or did they move back?

(2) Where are the women who stood at Prince & Roosevelt in front of the Tous Les Jours? I used to see them. Now I don't.

YoungWonderer
06-05-22, 21:31

The good ones are out, it just takes a little work to find them.Where is Wendy? I've been trying to locate her but so far no luck.

JoeMiami
06-06-22, 15:20
I am new to the city, used the forum for some info, visted asian fast house on 82nd st, costed 80 $ standard action nothing special, 15 minute timer, did the job for me as it is my first visit, saw couple of latinas with fake a. Es and t. S on the opposite street, I was wondering if any of you had any experience with the latinas?? Any info would be appreciated.There's Latinas? Where?

Slim666
06-07-22, 14:41
Haven't been to Flushing in a while.

(1) Have the ladies from across Macy's still at 40th RD or did they move back?

(2) Where are the women who stood at Prince & Roosevelt in front of the Tous Les Jours? I used to see them. Now I don't.(1) Lings is still closed. I was the Sunday and the door was still locked.

(2) On the other side of the street by the drug store with the red awning.

Verraco
06-10-22, 13:59
Woke up early, and made my way to queensaround 10 AM to check out the scene on Rosey. Took the 7 to 103St and decided to do a thorough recon of the area. As I walked toward 74St, I was handed a couple of numbers for take out. Not the vibe today. I wanted to really scope out the scene. Found a cluster of Asian ladies across the street from me around 100St. One of them looked pretty enticing from the distance with big nockers sticking out of her dress; but that was my first sighting and didn't want to shoot my shot just yet. Kept on walking and checked out the scene on Junction. The spot right off Rosey was dead; unsure if it closed or if it was simply early. Decided to stop at a Colombian coffee shop for breakfast. With Junction Blvd thoroughly discarded (walked 2 blocks north and then south of Rosey) I moved on. Not much activity, except for single or double Asians scattered over Rosey. Remembered that I wanted to check out the action around 88st. I was actually looking for "Mia" and ho got good reviews here in the past. She was not hard to find. She's a petite Chinese MILF around 110 lbs with a tiny frame. I was hesitant initially as she's not usually my type. But I hat she did t have in curves, she more than made up for in enthusiasm. She was very sweet and eager to please. We got undressed, I laid on the massage table, and she started kissing my nuts. She then put on a cover and gave me a very nice CBJ for about 10 min, meanwhile I was playing with her kitty and she started to get wet. Very nice. She then jumped on and rode me cg for a while, then asked me to take over. We misiones with me standing and her sitting at the corner of the table. Then she got up and took doggie with one leg off the ground. Laid on the table again and this time she took me deep in RCG where I popped my load. Super sweet lady, I'd go back just because of her enthusiasm and willingness to please.

Lest the spot and proceeded to walk. Didn't go too far (made it to the block where "Flamingo's" is and locked eye contact with a lady standing outside a door. As I approached, she asked if I wanted a massage in Spanish. She was a gilf, but really built like a brick house, just the way I like them. So I said, what the hell, and followed her upstairs. The place is clean and seems fairly new, though I'm not sure andítrelo sure of that. There were two other gulfs hanging out in couches inside, they all seemed Dominican with nice bodies. Some dude was also sitting there, he was cool, maybe the owner or security, who knows. House fee was 60 for 1 hr. She took me to a descent sized cubicle, had me undress, and gave me a pretty solid massage. I was worn out from Mia, so I thoroughly enjoyed the massage. I tried to roam over her clothes and she politely pulled away, so I didn't persist. Overall it was a great morning and I topped it off just now with some tacos before getting c out of here. Anyhow, I think my day off is as waaaay better than Bueller's.

BeatSpace91
06-10-22, 22:19
Woke up early, and made my way to queensaround 10 AM to check out the scene on Rosey. Took the 7 to 103St and decided to do a thorough recon of the area. As I walked toward 74St, I was handed a couple of numbers for take out. Not the vibe today. I wanted to really scope out the scene. Found a cluster of Asian ladies across the street from me around 100St. One of them looked pretty enticing from the distance with big nockers sticking out of her dress; but that was my first sighting and didn't want to shoot my shot just yet. Kept on walking and checked out the scene on Junction. The spot right off Rosey was dead; unsure if it closed or if it was simply early. Decided to stop at a Colombian coffee shop for breakfast. With Junction Blvd thoroughly discarded (walked 2 blocks north and then south of Rosey) I moved on. Not much activity, except for single or double Asians scattered over Rosey. Remembered that I wanted to check out the action around 88st. I was actually looking for "Mia" and ho got good reviews here in the past. She was not hard to find. She's a petite Chinese MILF around 110 lbs with a tiny frame. I was hesitant initially as she's not usually my type. But I hat she did t have in curves, she more than made up for in enthusiasm. She was very sweet and eager to please. We got undressed, I laid on the massage table, and she started kissing my nuts. She then put on a cover and gave me a very nice CBJ for about 10 min, meanwhile I was playing with her kitty and she started to get wet. Very nice. She then jumped on and rode me cg for a while, then asked me to take over. We misiones with me standing and her sitting at the corner of the table. Then she got up and took doggie with one leg off the ground. Laid on the table again and this time she took me deep in RCG where I popped my load. Super sweet lady, I'd go back just because of her enthusiasm and willingness to please.

Lest the spot and proceeded to walk. Didn't go too far (made it to the block where "Flamingo's" is and locked eye contact with a lady standing outside a door. As I approached, she asked if I wanted a massage in Spanish. She was a gilf, but really built like a brick house, just the way I like them. So I said, what the hell, and followed her upstairs. The place is clean and seems fairly new, though I'm not sure andtrelo sure of that. There were two other gulfs hanging out in couches inside, they all seemed Dominican with nice bodies. Some dude was also sitting there, he was cool, maybe the owner or security, who knows. House fee was 60 for 1 hr. She took me to a descent sized cubicle, had me undress, and gave me a pretty solid massage. I was worn out from Mia, so I thoroughly enjoyed the massage. I tried to roam over her clothes and she politely pulled away, so I didn't persist. Overall it was a great morning and I topped it off just now with some tacos before getting c out of here. Anyhow, I think my day off is as waaaay better than Bueller's.Solid review and no Ferraris were harmed either LOL.

KingElegant
06-13-22, 22:23
I was by Sut and Tusk area in the evening on a couple occasions recently and found some cheap play maybe I overpaid but spent 17.00 for the mic talk. Spilled the milk in like 2 minutes LOL. I had some rare ones walking round the sutphin lirr but good luck finding them they the type that look alright not C'd out. Have fun and be safe.

Monke69
06-25-22, 00:41
Went to flushing yesterday at like 10:30 am and couldn't find anyone besides normal people going about their day. Nobody across from the Macys, 40th was also empty. Hell there weren't rven any LE around so I have no clue what could've happened. And on the first day I actually found parking instead if taking the train there LOL.

RajDk
06-26-22, 04:15
I was walking around 2:00 am on Rosey, planned to see Emily on 82 xx and Rosey, to my surprise saw the LE notice hanging on the door saying closed and restrainng order for P. And! Don't know the exact time it happened, went further down and situation was normal on 88th and 90th st with AMP ladies going by their regular business, went with Chi Chi, she was the first AMP lady I came across who did not rush and was patient, she did everything to please, tried different positions but due to the fear factor I couldn't finish, need to take a break for a while to get over it. Mongers be aware and be extra cautious.

Genius
06-26-22, 06:30
Went to flushing yesterday at like 10:30 am and couldn't find anyone besides normal people going about their day. Nobody across from the Macys, 40th was also empty. Hell there weren't rven any LE around so I have no clue what could've happened. And on the first day I actually found parking instead if taking the train there LOL.That's why its a good idea to keep the #'s of a couple of your fav's in your burner phone.

Genius
06-26-22, 11:01
Went to flushing yesterday at like 10:30 am and couldn't find anyone besides normal people going about their day. Nobody across from the Macys, 40th was also empty. Hell there weren't rven any LE around so I have no clue what could've happened. And on the first day I actually found parking instead if taking the train there LOL.Was at 40rd today (Sunday) at 9 am. The girls were out at corner area of 40th rd and Main and along both sides of Main by McD's.

The Macy's girls usually come out a bit later after 10 am. They are no longer at Macy's area — I talked to one (Tina) the other day and she said that that area is closed to them now. I didn't ask why. They hang out now at 40th rd area.

Plenty of street parking (no meters on Sunday) within short walk.

ShowNuff
06-27-22, 18:10
Was at 40rd today (Sunday) at 9 am. The girls were out at corner area of 40th rd and Main and along both sides of Main by McD's.

The Macy's girls usually come out a bit later after 10 am. They are no longer at Macy's area I talked to one (Tina) the other day and she said that that area is closed to them now. I didn't ask why. They hang out now at 40th rd area.

Plenty of street parking (no meters on Sunday) within short walk.So what is the deal with SW's, they are out even early in the morning like 9 am? Where do you usually take them? How do you know and how do you avoid LEO?

ShowNuff
06-27-22, 18:12
I was walking around 2:00 am on Rosey, planned to see Emily on 82 xx and Rosey, to my surprise saw the LE notice hanging on the door saying closed and restrainng order for P. And! Don't know the exact time it happened, went further down and situation was normal on 88th and 90th st with AMP ladies going by their regular business, went with Chi Chi, she was the first AMP lady I came across who did not rush and was patient, she did everything to please, tried different positions but due to the fear factor I couldn't finish, need to take a break for a while to get over it. Mongers be aware and be extra cautious.My absolute worst nightmare to get caught in a raid. Anybody here ever got caught in one that can tell us what happens?

ShowNuff
06-27-22, 18:19

Lest the spot and proceeded to walk. Didn't go too far (made it to the block where "Flamingo's" is and locked eye contact with a lady standing outside a door. As I approached, she asked if I wanted a massage in Spanish. She was a gilf, but really built like a brick house, just the way I like them. So I said, what the hell, and followed her upstairs. The place is clean and seems fairly new, though I'm not sure andtrelo sure of that. There were two other gulfs hanging out in couches inside, they all seemed Dominican with nice bodies. Some dude was also sitting there, he was cool, maybe the owner or security, who knows. House fee was 60 for 1 hr. She took me to a descent sized cubicle, had me undress, and gave me a pretty solid massage. I was worn out from Mia, so I thoroughly enjoyed the massage. I tried to roam over her clothes and she politely pulled away, so I didn't persist. Overall it was a great morning and I topped it off just now with some tacos before getting c out of here. Anyhow, I think my day off is as waaaay better than Bueller's.Mia sounds exactly like I like it!

What was the damn age for her? Do they ever advertise?

Could I find her from your details?

Slim666
06-27-22, 19:42
My absolute worst nightmare to get caught in a raid. Anybody here ever got caught in one that can tell us what happens?Unless you make an offer to an uncover officer there is not much they can do to you.

If you get caught in a raid and they ask what are you doing here, just till them massaged and keep your mouth shut.

In the eighties, when all the hookers were on lex and park Ave. I had a brand new car and went for a BJ.

I got a real skinny pretty black girl, She said to pull over to the pump. We started and I heard a loud bang on the window, scared the hell out of me.

It was a cop, He caught me in the act. He said what are you doing, I said you know what am doing. He wanted I'd and went back to his car.

He could have arrested me and taken my car, Now I am scared. The cop comes back about 15 minutes later and tells the girl to get lost and gives me a ticket for parking on the pump.

What a break. That was the last time I ever did a street walker in a car.

I told a cop I knew, and he said you were lucky, Almost all of these SW's are on drugs and they know what to do when the police come.

The drugs go out the window if they have time if not they dump them in the backseat, if the cops find drugs in the car everyone gets charged. A little food for thought.

CosmoBlue
06-27-22, 20:36
My absolute worst nightmare to get caught in a raid. Anybody here ever got caught in one that can tell us what happens?If you are that scared, only monger on Sunday. When there is a raid they need a bunch of experienced oldtimers around and they don't do Sundays.

JohnMadden1990
06-28-22, 01:00
If you are that scared, only monger on Sunday. When there is a raid they need a bunch of experienced oldtimers around and they don't do Sundays.You smart.

BeatSpace91
06-29-22, 23:10
I was walking around 2:00 am on Rosey, planned to see Emily on 82 xx and Rosey, to my surprise saw the LE notice hanging on the door saying closed and restrainng order for P. And! Don't know the exact time it happened, went further down and situation was normal on 88th and 90th st with AMP ladies going by their regular business, went with Chi Chi, she was the first AMP lady I came across who did not rush and was patient, she did everything to please, tried different positions but due to the fear factor I couldn't finish, need to take a break for a while to get over it. Mongers be aware and be extra cautious.Not shocked they even make tik toks about the girls.

I was on Rose and it was active.

Slim666
06-30-22, 08:18
I was walking around 2:00 am on Rosey, planned to see Emily on 82 xx and Rosey, to my surprise saw the LE notice hanging on the door saying closed and restrainng order for P. And! Don't know the exact time it happened, went further down and situation was normal on 88th and 90th st with AMP ladies going by their regular business, went with Chi Chi, she was the first AMP lady I came across who did not rush and was patient, she did everything to please, tried different positions but due to the fear factor I couldn't finish, need to take a break for a while to get over it. Mongers be aware and be extra cautious.Where did you find ChiChi.

I would be very interested in her.

Verraco
06-30-22, 17:59
Mia sounds exactly like I like it!

What was the damn age for her? Do they ever advertise?

Could I find her from your details?I'm not trying to be racist, but she's Asian and it's hard to tell her age. My guess is somewhere between 40-45. You can definitely find her if you pay attention.

RajDk
07-03-22, 01:48
Where did you find ChiChi.

I would be very interested in her.Check next to DD on 89th and Rosey you should be able to find her.

ShMoneyDance
07-13-22, 21:24
I'm a regular at flushing around 40th aka last stop of 7 train. I live in the Bronx found out about this spot on a lucky day and been going ever since. I've seen a couple post on here from different areas on the 7 train like Rosey which could be a little easier for me to get to these stops instead of all the way to the last stop. My only concern is are the prices the same? I usually spend 40/50.

07-14-22, 09:18
I'm a regular at flushing around 40th aka last stop of 7 train. I live in the Bronx found out about this spot on a lucky day and been going ever since. I've seen a couple post on here from different areas on the 7 train like Rosey which could be a little easier for me to get to these stops instead of all the way to the last stop. My only concern is are the prices the same? I usually spend 40/50.You can get the job done for that on Roosey, but you won't be getting the younger better looking ones. You get what you pay for and for 40 you get a 50 year old with high mileage.

Slim666
07-14-22, 10:32
I'm a regular at flushing around 40th aka last stop of 7 train. I live in the Bronx found out about this spot on a lucky day and been going ever since. I've seen a couple post on here from different areas on the 7 train like Rosey which could be a little easier for me to get to these stops instead of all the way to the last stop. My only concern is are the prices the same? I usually spend 40/50.Your best bet is 88-90th st. It's going to cost you 60.

Stay away from 82nd st. There are some really pretty girls there and they looking to clip you.

They start at 80 and up. The real pretty ones are looking for house fees, forget about them.

The new thing is as soon as you give them the money, they ask for 20 extra to take their top.

Off. So don't pay them a dime on Rosey until the top is off. You are better off, wasting their time and walking out.

Laughing than giving in to the upselling. Let them cry not you. This is the north side of Rosey between 82 and 83.

BeatSpace91
07-14-22, 12:44
Your best bet is 88-90th st. It's going to cost you 60.

Stay away from 82nd st. There are some really pretty girls there and they looking to clip you.

They start at 80 and up. The real pretty ones are looking for house fees, forget about them.

The new thing is as soon as you give them the money, they ask for 20 extra to take their top.

Off. So don't pay them a dime on Rosey until the top is off. You are better off, wasting their time and walking out.

Laughing than giving in to the upselling. Let them cry not you. This is the north side of Rosey between 82 and 83.Very good info haven't had the top Dee happen but yeah that sweet spot above 82nd is worth it.

BeatSpace91
07-14-22, 14:34
Very good info haven't had the top Dee happen but yeah that sweet spot above 82nd is worth it.-top thing happen.

Forth Ryte
07-17-22, 13:03
Assuming I find a lady on Rossy or in Flushing around 40th, do they get in the car? Do they have places they want to take you? Do I have to be on the sidewalk to approach a lady or do I drive around? I'm familiar with the stroll in another city where they walk up to your car and, if you nod, they get in and you drive off.

Forth Ryte.

Justalking
07-17-22, 14:19
Assuming I find a lady on Rossy or in Flushing around 40th, do they get in the car? Do they have places they want to take you? Do I have to be on the sidewalk to approach a lady or do I drive around? I'm familiar with the stroll in another city where they walk up to your car and, if you nod, they get in and you drive off..Yes they have a place. You want to be on foot and make eye contact with the one you like, give her a nod and follow her inside. I usually drive on Roosevelt, double park for a sec to take a look to see if anything catches my eye, then I'll park a block away.

HornDog215
07-19-22, 23:39
Yes they have a place. You want to be on foot and make eye contact with the one you like, give her a nod and follow her inside. I usually drive on Roosevelt, double park for a sec to take a look to see if anything catches my eye, then I'll park a block away.Great advice! So just to be clear avoid 82nd although they are younger and prettier they want house fees etc. Stick to the upper 80's.

Anyone know where I can find the big booty Michelle from the Macys team in flushing? I'm reading the Macy girls aren't hanging around Lings anymore so where can I find them now? Someone mentioned 40th and main, is this accurate? Trying to find this unicorn with a huge Latina booty on a Korean LOL.

JohnMadden1990
07-20-22, 16:30
Great advice! So just to be clear avoid 82nd although they are younger and prettier they want house fees etc. Stick to the upper 80's.

Anyone know where I can find the big booty Michelle from the Macys team in flushing? I'm reading the Macy girls aren't hanging around Lings anymore so where can I find them now? Someone mentioned 40th and main, is this accurate? Trying to find this unicorn with a huge Latina booty on a Korean LOL.Oh damn I need this too then. I'm interested in experiencing a big booty Asian.

BeatSpace91
07-21-22, 10:46
Great advice! So just to be clear avoid 82nd although they are younger and prettier they want house fees etc. Stick to the upper 80's.

Anyone know where I can find the big booty Michelle from the Macys team in flushing? I'm reading the Macy girls aren't hanging around Lings anymore so where can I find them now? Someone mentioned 40th and main, is this accurate? Trying to find this unicorn with a huge Latina booty on a Korean LOL.Honestly the time of day makes a HUGE difference too.

BxLickyOkitty
07-24-22, 12:17
I'm a regular at flushing around 40th aka last stop of 7 train. I live in the Bronx found out about this spot on a lucky day and been going ever since. I've seen a couple post on here from different areas on the 7 train like Rosey which could be a little easier for me to get to these stops instead of all the way to the last stop. My only concern is are the prices the same? I usually spend 40/50.There's a bus from that goes over the whitestone bridge over to Macy's area that's like 15 minutes.

ShMoneyDance
07-25-22, 13:00
There's a bus from that goes over the whitestone bridge over to Macy's area that's like 15 minutes.Yea I know I used to take that bus there but now I live a little far from that bus so that's why I take the 7 now.

BeatSpace91
07-25-22, 13:03
There's a bus from that goes over the whitestone bridge over to Macy's area that's like 15 minutes.I honestly never go there but the usually price is 60 if you're firm. I do 80 because they complain I'm too wide.

BeatSpace91
07-26-22, 05:00
It was so active this morning.

I head up from 74th I see a few girls working corners but that's that's an observation.

Usual spots where open but It was too much traffic. So I walk up past the bike shop.

Active but I go for a girl dyed hair named YuYu. I say hi and she takes me downstairs.

I messed up and didn't say the price before going down but here's the kicker.

I offer 80 and she says give me 100 and you'll enjoy. I said sure fuck me good.

Long story short my balls got soaked. She had a decent CBJ nice kegels etc but.

Idk if she knew she was a squirter but she knows now.

She was embarrassed But it was fine.

She didn't complain so that's always a good thing.

Eh that's my yearly summer stroll it's just way too active for me.

Always speak the price before going in!

WyldLobo
08-06-22, 10:34
Watch out with the 63rd st and Roosevelt spot. Just saw this mornings someone posted it on TikTok with the girls working and taking men inside. So this spot is being watched by the people around and maybe LEO is watching as well. Just be careful.

WhoKnewIt
08-07-22, 21:13
What's up fellas. So Sunday late afternoon I in the area after an unexpected good encounter I had in Freeport (which I posted about in the LI section), and on J ave I saw 2 chicks who looked like they were SWs which was confirmed later.

They were on the side of the corner store a block west of Sutphin but I didn't engage because they were with like 3-4 dudes who seemed to be their mngmt / friends, etc. I kept my eye on them, one was a tall slim WSW and the other a short skinny WSW. I really wanted to go for the latter as she was wearing red leggins and sporting a lovely little camel toe.

I waited for the dudes to leave or at least be far enough for me to have her follow me to a different spot to jump in my car. I looped around and saw her far enough talking to a potential monger who was on foot and decided to go for it. I pull up, wave at her. She comes to my window, and I'm like hop in the back seat so it looks like you're getting into an Uber. She kept asking me if I'm a cop and I kept saying no, but she was still reluctant. After about a minute at most of this, some dude comes behind her and says no no no. So I drive away. About 2 blocks up, I'm at a red light, and see the same dude waving at me and when I turned to look he asks "how much? I ignored and drove off because I don't like to deal with mngmt of any kind only directly with the SWs.

So, has anybody seen these SWs at this spot before? If so, any info / intel on them? I'm really keen on the shorter skinny one.

I also, saw another blonde WSW walking on Hillside but she was also walking with a dude so I just kept it moving.

Thanks in advance, and be safe out there!

BeatSpace91
08-09-22, 14:18
Watch out with the 63rd st and Roosevelt spot. Just saw this mornings someone posted it on TikTok with the girls working and taking men inside. So this spot is being watched by the people around and maybe LEO is watching as well. Just be careful.Nothing new I never do this stuff in broad daylight too bold for me

LowProfile499
08-10-22, 10:09
WSW 8 am. Decent looking. Fat soft ass, Jackson for bbj, she would have fucked and raw creampied for 2 jacksons. But didn't want to take that kind of risk. Drove past and spotted her sitting on the trucks parked in sonoco parking lot. Got out walked past and said good morning. Went to car and she got in LOL. Bbj good and let me nut on her asshole and pussy.

Chlorox
08-11-22, 20:15
WSW 8 am. Decent looking. Fat soft ass, Jackson for bbj, she would have fucked and raw creampied for 2 jacksons. But didn't want to take that kind of risk. Drove past and spotted her sitting on the trucks parked in sonoco parking lot. Got out walked past and said good morning. Went to car and she got in LOL. Bbj good and let me nut on her asshole and pussy.I have only seen transgenders in this area.

LowProfile499
08-12-22, 14:12
I have only seen transgenders in this area.Yeah brother I agree, however I believe I just caught her at one of those random moments. I was working at the time and she caught my eye. Just wanted to share.

Zeyto
08-13-22, 12:24
Yeah brother I agree, however I believe I just caught her at one of those random moments. I was working at the time and she caught my eye. Just wanted to share.Could you describe how she looked? Tried looking around the area and like previously mentioned all I see are trannies walking around.

Jackie57
08-17-22, 03:13
Could you describe how she looked? Tried looking around the area and like previously mentioned all I see are trannies walking around.I'm around the Roosevelt area and never see then only Asians.

StevenMike
08-17-22, 22:39
They do be trannies there, the Asians be there also near there spot to lead dudes inside the building they standing at. From when I drive threw there they be from between 69 to 72 street. And if they are some actual real girls, you can't tell if they just SW or just regular girls bar and club hopping and as for some they not that attractive looking from what I seen.

I'm around the Roosevelt area and never see then only Asians.

JohnMadden1990
08-18-22, 00:28
I'm around the Roosevelt area and never see then only Asians.The creatures have migrated up the block.

My2422
08-21-22, 10:11
Read about yuyu on here. Roosevelt and 102. Have been there 2 nights and at least 3 ladies say they are yuyu. None I would go with. Does anyone have her contact info or an help me find her. LOL. Thanks.

BeatSpace91
08-21-22, 15:20
The creatures have migrated up the block.Terrible name for them 😭128557;128557;128557;.

WhoKnewIt
08-21-22, 21:16
Sup fellas. Was in the area Sunday evening looking for the duo WSWs I spotted a couple weeks back. Was going to do one more loop before I headed out to LI, when I spotted a young, good looking (and not a junkie, at least in appearance) BSW crossing the street. She looked like a non SW so was pleasantly surprised that when I pulled up and waved, she smiled waved back.

She walked up to my window, and told her to hop in. In a really nice cute tone, she said OMG thanks for wanting to see me. She was wearing a tank top and black legging shorts. I asked if I could touch, and she said yeah babe. Nice little titties, but a nice thick fat ass. I wouldn't say she's a bbw at all, which is fine by me, but she's def thick in the right places. Really cute face too. She asked if I wanted to go to her room, but I declined. So she's independent girl who I just happened to have found walking around I gues.

She told me her name was Jade, 22 why / o, and occasionally walks around looking for custies. I said damn, I made right turn down the right street then haha. We both laughed and got down to business.

Went to a spot, and she said since this is a cardate its going to be 70. I told her I only wanted head, so she said 60. I was like baby girl gtfoh I got 30. We ended up settling for 40 for CBJ. I know what you're thinking, bruh WTF! But hear me out. She's not at all cracked out, looks young, felt young, cute face and a yummy body. Type of girl you would say how you doing to, if you spotted her while driving. So I think I got a good deal.

Anywho, I gave her the bread and started just going to town touching her evreywehre. Took off her shorts, no panties, and everything was clean. Def didn't eat or anything, I'm not wylin, but damn her skin was so soft.

She got the cover on, and went to town while my hands were indulging on her luscious cheeks. Nice and soft CBJ, deadass almost felt like there was no cover. When I was close to finish line, I told to speed it up and she obliged, and ended up finishing.

Overall, I give her a 8. 5. Not in the 9's since it was a CBJ but damn young little hunny like her gets a high score for her technique, no rush at all, and no complaints about the hand roaming.

Spotted her where the wendy's used to be but she said she usually doesn't go far from the hotel around there (ie: hillside, etc).

Hope that's helpful, safe mongering!

My2422
08-22-22, 12:30
Was there last night. Saw fran. Very pretty. She wanted 100, got down to 70. Its the usual curtain routine. She gets undressed and she has a nice body with great breasts. Large b. Nipples big and erect. Slips rubber on and gives a nice CBJ. We start off with her on top. She switches to doggy and then me on top. She starts pinching my right nipple. I tell her to stop becasue it was hurting. Think she misunderstood because she pinches so hard that I had to scream. Then pounded her harder. When I finished she said "thank god". LOL worth it.

JoeMiami
08-22-22, 18:42
Flamingo's Can someone tell me where is this Flamingos I keep hearing about. What street?

Hedon39
08-22-22, 19:19
Sup fellas. Was in the area Sunday evening looking for the duo WSWs I spotted a couple weeks back. Was going to do one more loop before I headed out to LI, when I spotted a young, good looking (and not a junkie, at least in appearance) BSW crossing the street. She looked like a non SW so was pleasantly surprised that when I pulled up and waved, she smiled waved back.

She walked up to my window, and told her to hop in. In a really nice cute tone, she said OMG thanks for wanting to see me. She was wearing a tank top and black legging shorts. I asked if I could touch, and she said yeah babe. Nice little titties, but a nice thick fat ass. I wouldn't say she's a bbw at all, which is fine by me, but she's def thick in the right places. Really cute face too. She asked if I wanted to go to her room, but I declined. So she's independent girl who I just happened to have found walking around I gues.

She told me her name was Jade, 22 why / o, and occasionally walks around looking for custies. I said damn, I made right turn down the right street then haha. We both laughed and got down to business.

Went to a spot, and she said since this is a cardate its going to be 70. I told her I only wanted head, so she said 60. I was like baby girl gtfoh I got 30. We ended up settling for 40 for CBJ. I know what you're thinking, bruh WTF! But hear me out. She's not at all cracked out, looks young, felt young, cute face and a yummy body. Type of girl you would say how you doing to, if you spotted her while driving. So I think I got a good deal.

Anywho, I gave her the bread and started just going to town touching her evreywehre. Took off her shorts, no panties, and everything was clean. Def didn't eat or anything, I'm not wylin, but damn her skin was so soft.

She got the cover on, and went to town while my hands were indulging on her luscious cheeks. Nice and soft CBJ, deadass almost felt like there was no cover. When I was close to finish line, I told to speed it up and she obliged, and ended up finishing.

Overall, I give her a 8. 5. Not in the 9's since it was a CBJ but damn young little hunny like her gets a high score for her technique, no rush at all, and no complaints about the hand roaming.

Spotted her where the wendy's used to be but she said she usually doesn't go far from the hotel around there (ie: hillside, etc).

Hope that's helpful, safe mongering!Is it this chick?

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/newyork/queens/89588693

My2422
08-27-22, 10:38
Say 5 ladies out by the 110 area.

SmokedOutt
08-27-22, 12:06
Latina street walker on Rosey, don't know her name she has nice tits and a small heart shape tat on her chest. She gets tired really fast during a BBJ and can't take dick to save her life and was on her damn period made a mess all over my damn backseat.

My2422
08-27-22, 12:24
On August 6 a man went to hotel 95 in queens after responding to an ad to meet a woman. As he was getting undressed the woman threw bleach in his face. She then let into the room another man who covered this persons head and started to beat him up. They took his keys, money and wallet. The burned him with a curling iron. They tried to withdraw his money through his phone and ATM. They threatened to kill his family if he went to the police. He did and they were caught. Please be safe. This taken from ny post report.

Slim666
08-30-22, 19:50
Latina street walker on Rosey, don't know her name she has nice tits and a small heart shape tat on her chest. She gets tired really fast during a BBJ and can't take dick to save her life and was on her damn period made a mess all over my damn backseat.All you are going to find on Rosey after midnight are trannys and girls on drugs. Be careful.

PoomPoomMon
08-30-22, 21:44
Was there last night. Saw fran. Very pretty. She wanted 100, got down to 70. Its the usual curtain routine. She gets undressed and she has a nice body with great breasts. Large b. Nipples big and erect. Slips rubber on and gives a nice CBJ. We start off with her on top. She switches to doggy and then me on top. She starts pinching my right nipple. I tell her to stop becasue it was hurting. Think she misunderstood because she pinches so hard that I had to scream. Then pounded her harder. When I finished she said "thank god". LOL worth it.Was just running errands and passed by to see what the scene is like lately, and I was in for an eyeful. Passed by the bus stop on South and saw a buck nekked BSW standing on the sidewalk waving down customers. Face didn't look so worn, but goddamn she must've been tweekin hard!

Genius
08-31-22, 10:34
Was just running errands and passed by to see what the scene is like lately, and I was in for an eyeful. Passed by the bus stop on South and saw a buck nekked BSW standing on the sidewalk waving down customers. Face didn't look so worn, but goddamn she must've been tweekin hard!Couple of things:

Maybe she was just too hot because of the weather?

Maybe her clothes were dirty, and she is just waiting for the dryer in the laundromat to finish?

If she plans to take the bus anywhere she is going to have a problem as she doesn't have a mask.

08-31-22, 14:52
Couple of things:

Maybe she was just too hot because of the weather?

Maybe her clothes were dirty, and she is just waiting for the dryer in the laundromat to finish?

If she plans to take the bus anywhere she is going to have a problem as she doesn't have a mask.Those are the Emperors new clothes.

Nldaii
09-01-22, 11:48
Say 5 ladies out by the 110 area.Saw 6 ladies out there at around 2 am. Not the same quality as the Brooklyn track but it's good to have options.

Ricky498
09-02-22, 10:16
Can you tell me please where exactly in Sutphin?

Saw 6 ladies out there at around 2 am. Not the same quality as the Brooklyn track but it's good to have options..

Nldaii
09-03-22, 20:10
Can you tell me please where exactly in Sutphin?

., just cruise down Sutphin from 110 ave to Arlington terr, look in the in the side streets as you drive😂.

They starting coming out at like 2 am.

Estafador
09-04-22, 11:05
, just cruise down Sutphin from 110 ave to Arlington terr, look in the in the side streets as you drive😂.

They starting coming out at like 2 am.Is south st no longer the hot spot anymore? And is Arlington towards Jamaica ave or nah?

Nldaii
09-06-22, 22:09
Is south st no longer the hot spot anymore? And is Arlington towards Jamaica ave or nah?Not sure where south St is but yes Arlington Ave & Autphin. Also lately the Sutphin track is hit or miss. Sometimes they are out there sometimes it's dead, but there's always one girl on Sutphin & 109th after 2 am.

PoomPoomMon
09-08-22, 05:24
Was just cruising the Ave when a spinner caught my eye. Slowed down, rolled the window down and asked if she needed a ride. She looked for a second and went yea why not and jumped in. We chatted a little before stopping by the stroll and she asked for anything for her time. Started singing with no cover for a Jackson, paid attention the the boys too. A little complaining about how long it took, but she got the job done. Didn't let mev roam down low, but she was ok whipping out the smol girls and letting me cares them. To for you guys, be gentle with them, don't just start grabbing and squeezing because it hurts then and they won't let you. She doesn't have a number but have me an address where I could find here during a short window of time every day. Not sure if I want to visit, but it's in a very residential area. I'm guessing it's not her first time doing this but doesn't seem like she's a regular. She said she was 26, I would believe it.

My2422
09-09-22, 15:51
Where on j avenue? Thanks.

Was just cruising the Ave when a spinner caught my eye. Slowed down, rolled the window down and asked if she needed a ride. She looked for a second and went yea why not and jumped in. We chatted a little before stopping by the stroll and she asked for anything for her time. Started singing with no cover for a Jackson, paid attention the the boys too. A little complaining about how long it took, but she got the job done. Didn't let mev roam down low, but she was ok whipping out the smol girls and letting me cares them. To for you guys, be gentle with them, don't just start grabbing and squeezing because it hurts then and they won't let you. She doesn't have a number but have me an address where I could find here during a short window of time every day. Not sure if I want to visit, but it's in a very residential area. I'm guessing it's not her first time doing this but doesn't seem like she's a regular. She said she was 26, I would believe it.

Pat2019
09-10-22, 18:58
Not sure where south St is but yes Arlington Ave & Autphin. Also lately the Sutphin track is hit or miss. Sometimes they are out there sometimes it's dead, but there's always one girl on Sutphin & 109th after 2 am.Ok, let us clarify things, it is not South St, but it is called South Road, which has recently been renamed as "Tuskegee Airmen Way". People, including myself, still call it South Road since South Road is the original name, and if you enter South Road & Sutphin Blvd in Google Map, it will lead you to the intersection of Tuskegee Airmen Way & Suthphin Blvd.

PoomPoomMon
09-12-22, 23:18
Where on j avenue? Thanks.I believe right around 161st.

Stech01
09-14-22, 21:43
I believe right around 161st.I'll be out there tonight, wish me luck 😁.

Pn2020
10-01-22, 15:04
Any SW in Forest Hill area?

BeatSpace91
10-19-22, 10:27
Any SW in Forest Hill area?Sex workers. Yes scattered. Streetwalkers nah too clean.

LowProfile499
10-27-22, 06:14
WSW Her name is Stefanie. Spotted her on Farringdon and 32nd. Parked up and approached her on foot just to get a close up view. Younger 20's at that, small tits and soft ass, got a bbj for 4. Kept sucking after I blew days of it in her mouth. I asked for her number but claims it's out of service yea yea but A1 service I must say.

Paritosh
10-29-22, 16:51
Hi all,

I have been exploring Manhattan. I found it somewhat expensive. I would like to know some good provider service in Queens. What how much they typically charge for 30 min or hour?

I am looking for good GFE and sex service (Also if they provide BBFS). Thanks.

One Eyed Man
10-30-22, 12:21
My girl who works in the building across from Macy's is now on the street by the LIRR station. I don't know whether she left on her own or if they closed that place.

Slim666
10-31-22, 08:21
My girl who works in the building across from Macy's is now on the street by the LIRR station. I don't know whether she left on her own or if they closed that place.Lings has been closed for about 6 months.

Who was the girl.

One Eyed Man
11-05-22, 13:05
Lings has been closed for about 6 months.

Who was the girl.I didn't know that that place (Lings) had a name. Lucy is tallish (maybe 5'9-5'9") and slim but not toned with long black hair. The reason that I didn't know Lings was closed is that I hadn't seen her since then--once she stopped doing BBBJ for me, I started looking elsewhere.

BeatSpace91
11-13-22, 09:25
Hi all,

I have been exploring Manhattan. I found it somewhat expensive. I would like to know some good provider service in Queens. What how much they typically charge for 30 min or hour?

I am looking for good GFE and sex service (Also if they provide BBFS). Thanks.Eh explore the massage parlors section but good luck.

Ninjutsu
11-29-22, 12:45
Do girls still be around Sutphin around 111/109st and Glassboro?

Aarc2417
12-08-22, 19:35
Hey guys after years of seeing nothing on Roosevelt and 70th but trans I finally bumped into the rare female, she was white around late 30's to 40's forgot what her name was, she had a bit of a attitude, guess she knew what shortage of real female on that part of Roosevelt. Talked her down but she wouldn't go lower than $50 she says she comes from Brooklyn and is only there twice a month, bbj was ok, nothing super spectacular but haven't had in a while so to me it was good.

Slim666
12-10-22, 16:13
Hey guys after years of seeing nothing on Roosevelt and 70th but trans I finally bumped into the rare female, she was white around late 30's to 40's forgot what her name was, she had a bit of a attitude, guess she knew what shortage of real female on that part of Roosevelt. Talked her down but she wouldn't go lower than $50 she says she comes from Brooklyn and is only there twice a month, bbj was ok, nothing super spectacular but haven't had in a while so to me it was good.What time were you there.

BeatSpace91
12-10-22, 17:19
Hey guys after years of seeing nothing on Roosevelt and 70th but trans I finally bumped into the rare female, she was white around late 30's to 40's forgot what her name was, she had a bit of a attitude, guess she knew what shortage of real female on that part of Roosevelt. Talked her down but she wouldn't go lower than $50 she says she comes from Brooklyn and is only there twice a month, bbj was ok, nothing super spectacular but haven't had in a while so to me it was good.They pop up but on weird days usually on off days so a Tuesday or Sunday. BK blade is crowded so makes sense you get the number and work it out from there. Its business.

Aarc2417
12-11-22, 16:35
What time were you there.4 am not expecting to see any, just commuting.

YoungWonderer
12-26-22, 13:59
Is she still in Flushing? If so, where? And how does she look?

LoomPhoner
01-02-23, 15:38
Last time I been there were plenty of Asians outside now I saw a mix bag of Latinas next to them. Anyone had experience with the Latinas there?

JohnMadden1990
01-03-23, 02:14
Last time I been there were plenty of Asians outside now I saw a mix bag of Latinas next to them. Anyone had experience with the Latinas there?Yooo what street the Latinas on?

Cholo54
01-03-23, 11:23
Last time I been there were plenty of Asians outside now I saw a mix bag of Latinas next to them. Anyone had experience with the Latinas there?I also see same Asian and latinas.

I toftt. Chose a latina that made good eye contact with.

Went upstairs. She asked 40 for house fee for half hour.

Gave her fee. And when she came back, I told her I just want HE.

She said they don't do that here.

I was in a hurry and just finished drinking at the bar. So I threw 50 at her and she went straight to work with her hands.

Soon as I started cumming, she let go of junior. I hate that feeling.

Would not recommend. Although YMMV.

JohnMadden1990
01-03-23, 14:36
I also see same Asian and latinas.

I toftt. Chose a latina that made good eye contact with.

Went upstairs. She asked 40 for house fee for half hour.

Gave her fee. And when she came back, I told her I just want HE.

She said they don't do that here.

I was in a hurry and just finished drinking at the bar. So I threw 50 at her and she went straight to work with her hands.

Soon as I started cumming, she let go of junior. I hate that feeling.

Would not recommend. Although YMMV.That's wacked. That's why I be sticking to my favs at the CDPs.

Cholo54
01-04-23, 10:13
That's wacked. That's why I be sticking to my favs at the CDPs.I agree. Next time I go back to garages.

Just wanted to satisfy my curiosity, since there is so many of them standing out there during the day.

JohnMadden1990
01-04-23, 11:33
I agree. Next time I go back to garages.

Just wanted to satisfy my curiosity, since there is so many of them standing out there during the day.I hear ya.

Jincs89
01-05-23, 18:30
Yooo what street the Latinas on?Those Latina have a rifle under their pant.

Jincs89
01-05-23, 18:32
Has anyone try the blonde Asian? Drove by a couple of days saw this nice blonde Asian in the corner of 62 with another skinny one with reddish hair been wanting to try it out but there just so many people around then you go to next block and it dies out.

JohnMadden1990
01-05-23, 22:35
Those Latina have a rifle under their pant.Even in the day time as well?

Slim666
01-06-23, 10:21
Has anyone try the blonde Asian? Drove by a couple of days saw this nice blonde Asian in the corner of 62 with another skinny one with reddish hair been wanting to try it out but there just so many people around then you go to next block and it dies out.Are you sure you have the right place the one on 62nd st is in the middle of the block? The one on 63 is.

On the corner. The one on 62 is new, it is an old barbershop. On cold days they sit inside and pull.

Back the curtain and show some skin. As far as the people on the street go I could care less.

Jincs89
01-06-23, 12:16
Are you sure you have the right place the one on 62nd st is in the middle of the block? The one on 63 is.

On the corner. The one on 62 is new, it is an old barbershop. On cold days they sit inside and pull.

Back the curtain and show some skin. As far as the people on the street go I could care less.I'm not sure I think it down a block right where the train stop is there so many people walking man I came out from my car to have a look they had this nice blonde Asian I walk pass by again and she was gone most likely someone grab her there also a cute young one right by that new Popeyes but I'm not into young girl I try to go there when it got dark but I couldn't see them anymore.

Jincs89
01-06-23, 12:18
Even in the day time as well?Yeah daytime is the best time to find them it just sucks there so many people I got off my car and I walk down the block and people were staring at me I try to go at night they still there but diff girl the one that caught my eye was a reddish hair and a blonde one they're kinda milfy side but like I said I couldn't really watch because this street is so pack with people.

KingElegant
01-07-23, 17:17
Hey everyone. Was walking down the street when I noticed her with bags in hand and zoned out. Crossed the street as I approached her I pulled out my cigs sure enough she asked for one. Asked her if she chilled she said yeah. I didn't have the time but I gave her 10 bucks to let me feel her. Got the # and this was the result. She had somewhere to be and asked not to get it all over but next time she knows not to wear makeup. I also found one in the BX (light skin) similar approach and results. If anyone is in the bx there are lot of them out there away from the hunts spot in some other area of the bx. Not all are good some are too junked out but you get lucky sometimes. You gents have LOADS of fun and be safe.

NyPornKing
01-09-23, 02:52
Hey everyone. Was walking down the street when I noticed her with bags in hand and zoned out. Crossed the street as I approached her I pulled out my cigs sure enough she asked for one. Asked her if she chilled she said yeah. I didn't have the time but I gave her 10 bucks to let me feel her. Got the # and this was the result. She had somewhere to be and asked not to get it all over but next time she knows not to wear makeup. I also found one in the BX (light skin) similar approach and results. If anyone is in the bx there are lot of them out there away from the hunts spot in some other area of the bx. Not all are good some are too junked out but you get lucky sometimes. You gents have LOADS of fun and be safe.What street? Time of day. I would love to find the one in the first pic.

StevenMike
01-09-23, 07:42
Where in the Bx have your found them?

Hey everyone. Was walking down the street when I noticed her with bags in hand and zoned out. Crossed the street as I approached her I pulled out my cigs sure enough she asked for one. Asked her if she chilled she said yeah. I didn't have the time but I gave her 10 bucks to let me feel her. Got the # and this was the result. She had somewhere to be and asked not to get it all over but next time she knows not to wear makeup. I also found one in the BX (light skin) similar approach and results. If anyone is in the bx there are lot of them out there away from the hunts spot in some other area of the bx. Not all are good some are too junked out but you get lucky sometimes. You gents have LOADS of fun and be safe.

KingElegant
01-10-23, 21:58
What street? Time of day. I would love to find the one in the first pic.She was a random find around Maspeth. If you keep in touch we can exchange. Don't know if I need to friend you I don't even know how to talk to the side.

KingElegant
01-10-23, 22:01
Where in the Bx have your found them?Around the shopping areas on 3rd ave. You will see a lot going on there and if you got any spots hit me up. The light girl is from the bx and she gives the finest dome I've had. Cheers bro good luck out there.

LarryStephens
02-09-23, 19:03
I'm not sure I think it down a block right where the train stop is there so many people walking man I came out from my car to have a look they had this nice blonde Asian I walk pass by again and she was gone most likely someone grab her there also a cute young one right by that new Popeyes but I'm not into young girl I try to go there when it got dark but I couldn't see them anymore.Does anyone know the prices or services offered at 62nd or 63rd Street along Roosevelt or at the Spa / Massage just up the street at 67th and 68th? A lot of new options in Woodside these days.

Slim666
02-11-23, 14:52
Does anyone know the prices or services offered at 62nd or 63rd Street along Roosevelt or at the Spa / Massage just up the street at 67th and 68th? A lot of new options in Woodside these days.On 62-63 the girls are looking for 100 for a good looking one.

Just start to walk away and they will take 80. NEVER give them.

Any money until the top comes off otherwise they will ask for another 20.

To take off their top. Sad to say this goes on all the time on Rosey.

Both places the rooms are curtained off and spacious. I like the one on 62.

Better it's nicer and well heated and on a cold day they can sit inside the window and open.

The curtains and show some skin. I saw Mimi on 62 two weeks ago, She is young pretty and a good time.

ShowNuff
02-12-23, 11:11
Hey everyone. Was walking down the street when I noticed her with bags in hand and zoned out. Crossed the street as I approached her I pulled out my cigs sure enough she asked for one. Asked her if she chilled she said yeah. I didn't have the time but I gave her 10 bucks to let me feel her. Got the # and this was the result. She had somewhere to be and asked not to get it all over but next time she knows not to wear makeup. I also found one in the BX (light skin) similar approach and results. If anyone is in the bx there are lot of them out there away from the hunts spot in some other area of the bx. Not all are good some are too junked out but you get lucky sometimes. You gents have LOADS of fun and be safe.That girl in the pics is cute enough to be at some of these cdp's how much what the damage? Where can I find her?

Ninjutsu
03-04-23, 08:44
Anyone have any luck pounding any dykes on the low?

Love taking a plunge on these stud girls.

Kongquistador
03-06-23, 16:50
Funny thing happened today. I texted 2 AMP girls who work on Roosevelt. I texted in Chinese using google translate but they responded in Spanish. I guess most of their clientele speak Spanish but this has never happened before. I just thought it was funny.

JoeMiami
03-09-23, 15:36
Not sure if I have the cross street right, but it was definitely on the corner of Prince where they have all the different varieties of chicken on display (a very busy corner). Anyway, I happened to be there with my girlfriend because it was Valentine's Day and our original dinner plans fell through. So after dinner, we are taking a quick stroll around the area because my girl has never been there before and was wowed by the dense Asian culture there. Anyway, we turned on the corner of Prince and Roosevelt or Prince and Main. Me being a semi-retired mongerer, I knew exactly where we were at. Thus, I was looking around at some of the working girls standing around on there phones (they are always on their phones). It was kinda of interesting experiencing seeing the are through 2 different setts of eyes. Anyway as we round the corner I see a fat hairy guy in an older Land Rover discovery at the light, but pulled off to the side in park. The guy was fully buck naked and sitting in his vehicle Jerking off, as people were passing right by. He was probably no more than 10 feet from the Curb. Pretty much no one else noticed him, but I'm in tune to my surroundings so I spotted him instantly. I tried to point him out to my girlfriend on the DL, but I think he spotted me and pulled back into traffic, but still got stuck at the light. Dude who ever you are that crap ain't cool.

Ninjutsu
03-31-23, 06:19
Anyone recognize this girl? Apparently she a LSW from Queens want to find her.

https://www.xvideos.com/video75809427/skinny_puerto_rican_and_dominican_snake_charmer_anna_the_street_walker_pt._3

Ninjutsu
03-31-23, 06:20
Not sure if I have the cross street right, but it was definitely on the corner of Prince where they have all the different varieties of chicken on display (a very busy corner). Anyway, I happened to be there with my girlfriend because it was Valentine's Day and our original dinner plans fell through. So after dinner, we are taking a quick stroll around the area because my girl has never been there before and was wowed by the dense Asian culture there. Anyway, we turned on the corner of Prince and Roosevelt or Prince and Main. Me being a semi-retired mongerer, I knew exactly where we were at. Thus, I was looking around at some of the working girls standing around on their phones (they are always on their phones). It was kinda of interesting experiencing seeing the are through 2 different setts of eyes. Anyway as we round the corner I see a fat hairy guy in an older Land Rover discovery at the light, but pulled off to the side in park. The guy was fully buck naked and sitting in his vehicle Jerking off, as people were passing right by. He was probably no more than 10 feet from the Curb. Pretty much no one else noticed him, but I'm in tune to my surroundings so I spotted him instantly. I tried to point him out to my girlfriend on the DL, but I think he spotted me and pulled back into traffic, but still got stuck at the light. Dude who ever you are that crap ain't cool.Lmao this gave me a laugh.

KirkDiggler
04-01-23, 21:19
Not sure if I have the cross street right, but it was definitely on the corner of Prince where they have all the different varieties of chicken on display (a very busy corner). Anyway, I happened to be there with my girlfriend because it was Valentine's Day and our original dinner plans fell through. So after dinner, we are taking a quick stroll around the area because my girl has never been there before and was wowed by the dense Asian culture there. Anyway, we turned on the corner of Prince and Roosevelt or Prince and Main. Me being a semi-retired mongerer, I knew exactly where we were at. Thus, I was looking around at some of the working girls standing around on there phones (they are always on their phones). It was kinda of interesting experiencing seeing the are through 2 different setts of eyes. Anyway as we round the corner I see a fat hairy guy in an older Land Rover discovery at the light, but pulled off to the side in park. The guy was fully buck naked and sitting in his vehicle Jerking off, as people were passing right by. He was probably no more than 10 feet from the Curb. Pretty much no one else noticed him, but I'm in tune to my surroundings so I spotted him instantly. I tried to point him out to my girlfriend on the DL, but I think he spotted me and pulled back into traffic, but still got stuck at the light. Dude who ever you are that crap ain't cool.Why did you decide to type a paragraph about a nobody sick fuck, who cares?

Gray1988
04-03-23, 23:03
I was walking downtown on Roosevelt Ave Sunday evening, and I saw a Black woman standing around 88th street. She wasn't that far from a few of the Asian ladies that occupied that block. I wasn't sure if she was working or just standing around enjoying the day. I didn't stay long to see if anyone would approach her. Sunday was the first time I've been on Rossy this year. Is she a new addition to the "game". Has anyone else seem her or spend time with her?

Wasster
04-05-23, 15:56
Anyone recognize this girl? Apparently she a LSW from Queens want to find her.

https://www.xvideos.com/video75809427/skinny_puerto_rican_and_dominican_snake_charmer_anna_the_street_walker_pt._3Want to find her too!!

PoomPoomMon
04-07-23, 01:08
Want to find her too!!If you guys find out the location, let us know, I only know the Tuskegee stroll, and the little of the background that I could make it, doesn't look like that area.

BbbjFanatic
04-08-23, 23:00
Want to find her too!!One of his vids, he commented 67th & roosevelt.

TheNightTime
04-10-23, 17:59
One of his vids, he commented 67th & roosevelt.I was there like 2 hours today mid day to afternoon, just seen Asian ladies but non like in his vids.

KingElegant
04-12-23, 20:27
I know about Tusk. I've gotten lucky once around stuphin LIRR at night. I got lucky once around northern Blvd and like the 50's or 60's streets at night. I got lucky once around Maspeth daytime she was nodding off in the street asked her what's up and we connected. I've gotten lucky around east Elmhurst twice at night. But all of these were just luck and one off's except for the Maspeth girl. I remember hearing that QB has something? I've also thought about driving by women shelters or half way houses (my bad if this is too low for some of you). Any ideas?

Slim666
04-14-23, 10:04
I was there like 2 hours today mid day to afternoon, just seen Asian ladies but non like in his vids.Try after midnight from 65-69St.

KingElegant
05-11-23, 20:48
Took it like a champ and let it sit there for a few, won't see her again, service was weak.

Pn2020
05-13-23, 02:57
They were at every location in flushing 2 hours ago. I got off the 7 and was looking for a pop. Walked around and saw them. Moved to another corner and another group of them. No girls out just them.

Sean76
05-14-23, 15:43

Love taking a plunge on these stud girls.I'm new to this town but if you find out, message me. Because I'm also.

Into that. I thought I was the only one.

Ninjutsu
05-16-23, 08:27
Try after midnight from 65-69St.There be a lot HSW around there at those times?

KirkDiggler
05-18-23, 01:49
There be a lot HSW around there at those times?From 74th to 82nd you will see HSW and some BSW, late night but you have to becareful because most of them are transgengers, but I've stopped and talked with some legit above average BSWs and HSWs from out of town but never had a go because SWers and doing it in cars are not my thing even though some of them had a hotel room.

Ticker105
05-18-23, 07:57
I will be back in Flushing Fri. Monday, are the girls still hanging out on the street for the CDP? Looking a noon till sunset.

Ninjutsu
05-18-23, 10:05
From 74th to 82nd you will see HSW and some BSW, late night but you have to becareful because most of them are transgengers, but I've stopped and talked with some legit above average BSWs and HSWs from out of town but never had a go because SWers and doing it in cars are not my thing even though some of them had a hotel room.Ok thanks. Tired of all these transgenders WTF where they be coming from. I notice now they everywhere.

Slim666
05-18-23, 15:06
I do not recommend picking up girls in your car. I stopped years ago, I only do it on foot in the daytime.

Car dates can lead to a lot of trouble, Anything from nuisance tickets to confiscation of your car or worse.

Most of the girls out late at night are users.

If you pick up a girl off the street. You better believe the police know.

What you are doing. You are an easy target for LE. These girls know what to do if you get pulled over.

A street-wise user isn't thinking, the drugs are going out the window if she has time.

Or in the back seat. If the police find drugs in your car and no one admits to it everyone gets charged.

You can get arrested, and have your car impounded. If you have a good job or a professional lic.

That's not good.

KingElegant
05-20-23, 10:15
If you are mongering around the Tusk stroll watch out for a girl named Diva. She is tall decent looking and last I saw her she was with a short fat girl. I made the mistake I just driving down the block and a short time after we start that fat girl came and knocked on the door and Diva just up and bounced. Lost 30 bucks. Turns out this girl likes to rob other girls around the way and everyone knows her as a trouble maker. Be safe.

MongeringMex6
05-21-23, 18:37

Love taking a plunge on these stud girls.I Have one who's been a FWB now for over 10 years, Jamaican and Italian fat booty, best BBJ I've ever gotten, started as a mutually beneficial situation that turned into anytime Her Gf pissed her off to just anytime we get together for drinks. She is a Paramedic in NYC and She has gotten other girls to join us several times. Most Dykes I've known have been down low.

BigPete1975
05-30-23, 06:44
I Have one who's been a FWB now for over 10 years, Jamaican and Italian fat booty, best BBJ I've ever gotten, started as a mutually beneficial situation that turned into anytime Her Gf pissed her off to just anytime we get together for drinks. She is a Paramedic in NYC and She has gotten other girls to join us several times. Most Dykes I've known have been down low.Unless you are willing to share her contact information here with other mongers, I really don't understand the point of your post.

MongeringMex6
05-31-23, 19:27
Unless you are willing to share her contact information here with other mongers, I really don't understand the point of your post.What didn't You understand? The Original post was asking if anyone had banged any dykes, I answered that I have one I regularly do. Nothing was said about sharing info, and even if Info was requested I was clear about this one being exclusive now. I share enough Info Here even when others don't post.

Capone279
06-02-23, 08:34
Drove thru Roosey this morning around 5 ish and noticed 3 BSW's in the 80's.

KingElegant
06-05-23, 19:16
Found her on a rainy night. Pull over open the door for her tell her to hop in she splashes me as she gets in so I had to splash her back. Service was no bueno but she was game for the ending and she got a tip. Have fun and be safe.

Jinurso
06-26-23, 10:26
Ran into a WSW over by the stop and shop on Farrington. It was bright as day and in public, so had to act fast. I got her number but I think I typed it in wrong because I kept looking around to make sure we weren't being watched by everybody. I called right after and got a wrong number message.

She was blonde, about 5'6, slender build (nice body for a aw) in cut off booty shorts, lots of makeup caked up her face, maybe late 20's, and had what looked like a hello kitty backpack or something normally for kids.

Any idea who she is? And if you know, any details on what her service is like? I really wasn't expecting to run into a SW at 9 am at a shopping center, so wasn't at all prepared.

Jinurso
06-26-23, 11:53
Ran into a WSW over by the stop and shop on Farrington. It was bright as day and in public, so had to act fast. I got her number but I think I typed it in wrong because I kept looking around to make sure we weren't being watched by everybody. I called right after and got a wrong number message.

She was blonde, about 5'6, slender build (nice body for a aw) in cut off booty shorts, lots of makeup caked up her face, maybe late 20's, and had what looked like a hello kitty backpack or something normally for kids.

Any idea who she is? And if you know, any details on what her service is like? I really wasn't expecting to run into a SW at 9 am at a shopping center, so wasn't at all prepared.Never mind, found her again. I decided to grab my car and hang out until I saw her again. She got out of the McDonald's and I picked her up. She goes by Steph. We drove over to a spot and she was babbling the whole time with all kinds of crazy stories about how she's a model and former beauty queen. No idea if any of that is true. Anyway, once we found a spot we did $60 for BJ. She didn't have any condoms so there was no need for a CBJ or BBBJ negotiation.

Pretty good BBBJ except she wouldn't shut up in between slurps. I wasn't even sure what she was talking about. I did some roaming while she was sucking and she was cool with it. Eventually made my way to her little shorts and started fingering her. Started getting a lot more into it and a lot less distracted.

Tight pussy so I asked if she wanted to upgrade to a fuck. But she said we had to go buy a condom and give her another $20. Didn't want to stop so stuck with the BJ. I was getting ready to pop when she suddenly changed her mind and said if I have $40 she'll let me BBFS. Thought about it for a second and decided what the hell.

For a SW she was pretty clean, no bad smells. She got into it, probably from the fingering earlier and I'm pretty sure we came at the same time.

Never spent that much on a SW before, but it for something that landed in my lap like that, totally worth it.

She gave me her phone number again afterwards, but still doesn't work. 🙄.

Jinurso
06-29-23, 17:11
Is this some sort of new pickup stroll that I didn't know about?

Met ANOTHER WSW there, wandering around the parking lot. Similar look to Steph, but she has pink hair. She was a bit prettier IMO mainly because her face was a little softer with fewer signs of abuse. I couldn't even tell she was a SW at first until I saw how aimless she was, then I made my move.

She had to ask permission from her "friend" before going with me. So she walked over to a car that looked like there were 3-4 guys inside. After a couple of minutes she came back to me and hopped in my car.

$60 BJ, she wanted to do CBJ at first but convinced her to do BBBJ at no extra charge. It was a little too bright and busy around to upgrade to anything more so I left it at that, but she seemed game. Good BJ but didn't want me to CIM.

I'm going to have to hang out at that shopping center more often. Two hot WSWs in two days is impressive.

Any idea who she is? And if you know, any details on what her service is like? I really wasn't expecting to run into a SW at 9 am at a shopping center, so wasn't at all prepared.

TheHarlmen
06-30-23, 19:07
Is this some sort of new pickup stroll that I didn't know about?

Met ANOTHER WSW there, wandering around the parking lot. Similar look to Steph, but she has pink hair. She was a bit prettier IMO mainly because her face was a little softer with fewer signs of abuse. I couldn't even tell she was a SW at first until I saw how aimless she was, then I made my move.

She had to ask permission from her "friend" before going with me. So she walked over to a car that looked like there were 3-4 guys inside. After a couple of minutes she came back to me and hopped in my car.

$60 BJ, she wanted to do CBJ at first but convinced her to do BBBJ at no extra charge. It was a little too bright and busy around to upgrade to anything more so I left it at that, but she seemed game. Good BJ but didn't want me to CIM.

I'm going to have to hang out at that shopping center more often. Two hot WSWs in two days is impressive.Damn what time you be going? I was over there like two days ago at 12 and the McDonald's and all I saw was factory workers and Asians.

Jinurso
06-30-23, 22:26
Damn what time you be going? I was over there like two days ago at 12 and the McDonald's and all I saw was factory workers and Asians.First day was around 10:30, second day was around 2.

TochoLoko1
07-30-23, 00:38
First day was around 10:30, second day was around 2.Have you seen them since you last spotted these snowbunnies, the donation is spot on especially for WSW.

YoungWonderer
08-10-23, 07:41
Has anyone here fucked the women at Roosevelt Ave bareback and came inside their pussy? If so, how much was it and did you get any STIs after?

JohnMadden1990
08-10-23, 09:55
Has anyone here fucked the women at Roosevelt Ave bareback and came inside their pussy? If so, how much was it and did you get any STIs after?Haven't done it and wouldn't recommend. However if you choose to do so, may the odds be ever in your favor.

NycbpAddict
08-10-23, 17:58
Haven't done it and wouldn't recommend. However if you choose to do so, may the odds be ever in your favor.My man's finna play Russian roulette.

YoungWonderer
08-10-23, 18:39
Haven't done it and wouldn't recommend. However if you choose to do so, may the odds be ever in your favor.Is there a reason you wouldn't recommend? I'm guessing it's cause we don't know who else they've fucked. BUT, like they seem to be very much about the "you must use condoms" part. At least the ones I go to regularly.

YoungWonderer
08-10-23, 18:40
My man's finna play Russian roulette.Thinking about it but unsure if I can go through with it. I already go raw in sex parties as I test regularly but this feels different.

MrGenoaSalami
08-30-23, 18:10
Has anyone here fucked the women at Roosevelt Ave bareback and came inside their pussy? If so, how much was it and did you get any STIs after?They do but you had to be smart with negotiation. Mostly of them charge just 60 so you can get bb plus 40 if you talk nice. I think may say no or yes according your aspect. Mostly girls will reject. Just be carefull with cops around the areas.

KingElegant
09-09-23, 15:32
Baby batter. I had a couple post like these go up with no pics in the past. Giving it another. Shot.

Gray1988
09-11-23, 15:43
I was out last Saturday night getting some pizza and I saw the women that are usually on 40th Road in front of Macy's. Probably was moved there because the police was standing on their usual corner.

Supermong
09-12-23, 10:26
I was out last Saturday night getting some pizza and I saw the women that are usually on 40th Road in front of Macy's. Probably was moved there because the police was standing on their usual corner.Macy's moved to 40th rd? Cool.

Genius
09-16-23, 05:36
Is there a reason you wouldn't recommend? I'm guessing it's cause we don't know who else they've fucked. ......You're guessing? Sure we all know exactly "who else they've fucked" its anyone and everyone who comes up with the $.

Overload Tito
09-16-23, 13:47
Has anyone here fucked the women at Roosevelt Ave bareback and came inside their pussy? If so, how much was it and did you get any STIs after?Have a few I've gone the rounds with. One is more of a long term relationship where she was alright with it after a while, but she also runs in one of the just massage places so its more of a lack of condoms around and her being alright with me. I pay 100 for Massage+Tip, that's for hand and a bit of mouth action. An extra 80 when I feel like going the full distance. She doesn't like it if I cum in her but will let me cum anywhere on her.

Other one just went bare because I was drunk and just gave her 2 Benjamins straight, I appreciated her, got on top of me and when I said I was cumming, hopped off and made me blow in her mouth. Real sweetheart.

KingElegant
09-16-23, 14:44
Ran into a spaced out but hard working little thing. Paid half a benny for the goo time. She slobbed she choked and she gave rapid fire dome. Be safe and have fun.

Mana Steel
09-17-23, 11:16
Ran into a spaced out but hard working little thing. Paid half a benny for the goo time. She slobbed she choked and she gave rapid fire dome. Be safe and have fun.Where did you find her?

Sicilia21
09-22-23, 23:04
Ran into a spaced out but hard working little thing. Paid half a benny for the goo time. She slobbed she choked and she gave rapid fire dome. Be safe and have fun.What timw did you find her? Name?

PoomPoomMon
09-24-23, 01:41
Saw a cute slacks chick called Layla, don't fall for her, asked 60 for to, and she tries to blackmail you. Thank god I was in a rental.

RayyMan
10-09-23, 17:13
Drove up and down Roosevelt from 70's to 90's. Lots of TS in the 70's with an occasional WSW, but there's just so many TS it's hard to identify which are women SW.

80's and 90's are full of cops and under covers. How do people even monger here anymore? The women hide in the buildings when LO's are around. Makes it impossible to get a session in.

Pn2020
10-19-23, 17:55
Drove up and down Roosevelt from 70's to 90's. Lots of TS in the 70's with an occasional WSW, but there's just so many TS it's hard to identify which are women SW.

80's and 90's are full of cops and under covers. How do people even monger here anymore? The women hide in the buildings when LO's are around. Makes it impossible to get a session in.I tried going to flushing and LO was around overnight a few times. By 5 am some of girls were out. I saw one but passed because she smelled like she didn't wash her kitty. It was a terrible odor so I went home.

YoungWonderer
10-28-23, 19:28
Hey,

It has been a minute. I did raw dog two of the massage ladies I see regularly. One on 8/11/2023 and the other on 10/15/2023. I paid 120 for each and both let me cum inside their pussies and it felt amazing for each of them (I saved up a lot of cum). Though the one I did more recently said it will only be a one-time thing.

UrzaPornWalker
10-31-23, 15:45
I was hoping for Intel on if angry ladies are working tonight in costume?

UrzaPornWalker
10-31-23, 15:48
Trying to decide if I will only enjoy the sights in lower Manhattan for Halloween night of if I want to visit queens to enjoy more than just sights in Costumes.

Any Costumes working tonight? Where.

JohnMadden1990
10-31-23, 20:07
I was hoping for Intel on if angry ladies are working tonight in costume?Why angry?

JohnMadden1990
10-31-23, 20:08
Trying to decide if I will only enjoy the sights in lower Manhattan for Halloween night of if I want to visit queens to enjoy more than just sights in Costumes.

Any Costumes working tonight? Where.Word I wish I knew as well.

PussHound4322
11-01-23, 03:27
Word I wish I knew as well.Sutphin & Tuskegee airhoe way.

That's all we got bruh.

PussHound4322
11-01-23, 03:42
Damn what time you be going? I was over there like two days ago at 12 and the McDonald's and all I saw was factory workers and Asians.Woah. Hold the mayo. You financially bagged a thot? Fneva saw nathen over there.

Duly noted. Good lookn!

PussHound4322
11-01-23, 03:44
Damn what time you be going? I was over there like two days ago at 12 and the McDonald's and all I saw was factory workers and Asians.Woah. Hold the mayo. You financially bagged a thot? Neva saw nathen over there.

Duly noted. Good lookn!

11-02-23, 14:49
Huge segment on channel 11 news at 10 pm last night.

Rosie is just too hot. Even if the police aren't going to bust you, between the neighborhood and reporters you won't catch me there again.

They focused on a spot I was at last week! Too close for comfort. There was always an extensive selection and decent pricing on Rosie, and a load of new Latinas as of late. Luckily there's a spa on almost every block these days, but they don't advertise their product on the street like on Rosie.

UrzaPornWalker
11-14-23, 21:07
Why angry?This was strictly a spelling error. I tried to write Asian and somehow angry came out. Truly baffles me given how far apart the letters are. Goes to show you how bad auto correct can be sometimes.

UrzaPornWalker
11-14-23, 21:12
With so many women working on Roosevelt now, what are the going rates? I usually spend time with the Asian ladies but am not against spending some time with the Hispanic ones. Even if rates are not going down with the extra competition, hopefully we won't see rates going up anytime soon.

Genius
11-15-23, 15:29
With so many women working on Roosevelt now, what are the going rates? I usually spend time with the Asian ladies but am not against spending some time with the Hispanic ones. Even if rates are not going down with the extra competition, hopefully we won't see rates going up anytime soon.I don't know if Latina rates have gone down but I can personally vouch that Asian rates that used to be 60 or 50 are now 50 or 40 for same services.

I would assume that Latinas are also seeing excess supply in their service too.

My2422
11-26-23, 23:01
Where are the one on the side strrets. Like 41 road or 72 street area.

Slim666
11-29-23, 09:42
Where are the one on the side strrets. Like 41 road or 72 street area.Most are trannies with some girls starting at midnight till about 7 am on the weekends.

72St down to 41 Ave over the BQE. You should find some girls in the upper sixties.

Brujas1990
12-04-23, 23:59
Been hearing a lot about the spot and seems more alive than most other spots with the new migrants. Do they have nearby shops / motels they work out off, or general street-walker car service? Any good recommended motel nearby for a short time?

MeatMan
12-06-23, 00:52
I don't know if Latina rates have gone down but I can personally vouch that Asian rates that used to be 60 or 50 are now 50 or 40 for same services.

I would assume that Latinas are also seeing excess supply in their service too.Good god!. You'd think you're in Tijuana!. Insane!.

Estafador
12-13-23, 12:41
Most are trannies with some girls starting at midnight till about 7 am on the weekends.

72St down to 41 Ave over the BQE. You should find some girls in the upper sixties.But those are nothing but residential buildings.

Slim666
12-14-23, 21:24
But those are nothing but residential buildings.That's right.

Pn2020
01-21-24, 00:43
So no activity? I haven't seen any new post about active SW or if the law is still around in the main spots. What about the migrants / are they strolling the streets as well?

01-24-24, 13:45
There's too many do-gooders out there taking videos and posting them online. The police have their work cut out trying to prove what's going on behind closed doors, so they're not my concern. It's the people taking videos and posting them on social media. Too much exposure for me.

SuperPapa1
01-25-24, 05:48
There's too many do-gooders out there taking videos and posting them online. The police have their work cut out trying to prove what's going on behind closed doors, so they're not my concern. It's the people taking videos and posting them on social media. Too much exposure for me.But if they want to something special? LOL.

WyldLobo
01-26-24, 11:31
This happened yesterday so just becareful out there.

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/newyork/news/roosevelt-avenue-massage-parlors-shut-down-brothels/

HollywoodViper
01-26-24, 15:42
There's too many do-gooders out there taking videos and posting them online. The police have their work cut out trying to prove what's going on behind closed doors, so they're not my concern. It's the people taking videos and posting them on social media. Too much exposure for me.This post didn't age well.

KingElegant
02-03-24, 02:39
Rolling round Queens for a bit when I spotted 2 hotties off to the cut from they usual spot. Black girls with some nice bodies prolly strippers but passed because they wanted 80 for the mic work. Then I roll a little deeper into that area and spot a white girl. Said a dub for lip hugs we head to a spot then I ask her what else she do. She told me the menu but she thought I wanted that now and when I told her next time she hit me with a cheap offer couldn't say no. 30 for the vid and splash work I gave her 40. Be safe good luck.

BadRonnie
02-03-24, 12:19
This happened yesterday so just becareful out there.

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/newyork/news/roosevelt-avenue-massage-parlors-shut-down-brothels/Back in the early 90's I was in a brothel next door to the strip club on Sutphin. As I'm getting a great BBBJ we hear guys run up in the spot and robbed them. Thankfully they robbed the spot and left and didn't go room to room robbing. Such are the risks of frequenting illegal spots. It's all in the game.

Pn2020
02-23-24, 23:46
What's going on no new posts about who's still active and where?

RisklyDad
02-25-24, 20:07
What's going on no new posts about who's still active and where?Nothing here, I moved to Kenzo for action.

MeatMan
02-26-24, 06:17
What's going on no new posts about who's still active and where?Somewhat active after midnight. There are a few YouTube videos that were posted after the fiasco on Roosevelt. Just be careful and be aware.

TheBoobHound
02-26-24, 11:37
I was staying in a hotel nearby last weekend and took a couple walks. My first time on Roosevelt and in Flushing.

Both were a fantastic atmosphere. It turns me on to see so many girls out in the open like that. This was after the recently reported shutdowns, so I imagine there was even more going on before.

Girls stand outside and make eye contact or beckon you to them. Seemed like they work out of massage parlors (or really brothels, I don't think there's a massage at all). Often I could discern which door a girl belonged to, other times not. I think in this business model, the girls pay to rent a little curtained off booth, kind of like stylists in a hair salon or barber shop. There was no house fee. Maybe you could get a girl in your car, but it sounds like a tough task.

I first took a walk on Roosevelt from around 8 pm to 10:30 p on Saturday night. It's a busy street with people and street vendors everywhere. Seems like a lot of the businesses closed around 10 p and the crowd diminished. Also seemed like more girls were coming out so it may become a playground later at night. I took another look on Sunday afternoon the next day. I first spotted a girl on 68th, a 40-something asian woman. I soon started noticing more. At this point the ones I was 100% about were all asian. I saw a fair number of latinas standing around that set off my monger radar, but was not totally sure. They didn't hold eye contact for long. I'd say between 70th to 100th streets is where it all happens. I have since read reports on this board that there is some action on parallel streets nearby as well. On this walk I probably saw around 20 or 25 girls out on Saturday night and maybe 10 to 20 on Sunday afternoon.

Now to my specific Roosevelt experience: At 82nd I saw 4 or 5 asian girls standing outside one door, a couple of which were quite hot and a lot better looking than what I had been seeing. The best looking were in their 30's or perhaps even 20's. I made a note and continued walking, then came back about an hour later. Now, there were around 4 latinas standing in the same place in addition to the asian ladies. So now about 7 girls outside that door. I walked up to what I felt was the hottest one, a venezuelan with a thin body and big fake boobs. She had either some extensions attached or had some strands of her hair dyed pink. Would guess she was 25 or so.

She wanted 100 for a massage so I agreed. Now, I was getting a bad vibe from her and my instinct told me to leave her alone but I went with her anyway. She led me upstairs and past a row off curtained off booths. I could hear another latina loudly and enthusiastically getting pounded in the next booth over. Again, it turned me that it was so brazen and shameless. I started face up and my girl told me to turn over for a massage first. Her personality was cold. No english but I spoke enough spanish to get by. Then she started playing games and saying my time was up, the 100 was only for a massage and I needed to pay another 100 for more time. I wised up that she's a rip off and bailed. When we walked back to the door, she whispered something to one of the asian girls and they both looked at me and snickered, like they were taunting me for being a sucker. Haha, oh well.

There was some previous discussion on this place in this post (http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?3879-Streetwalker-Reports&p=6016902&viewfull=1#post6016902). One guy warns of a clip joint, the other says he had a good time. Give it a try, but trust your instinct and stay away from the girl with the pink in her hair.

Next up was Flushing, which we have all heard about and seems to be a place which all Chinese AMP girls nationwide have lived. There is an MP every few feet in Flushing on Roosevelt, but these didn't have girls standing outside. I read on this board that there is a lot of girls outside across from Macy's, but I didn't see any. I did walk through two streets that have girls outside though, 41st between Main and Union, and 40th which bends around Prince and Main. This was around 4 pm on a Sunday. I'd guess in total between both streets there were around 12 ladies out.

On 40th I met a skinny girl in a mask with pretty eyes and hair. I asked if I could see her face and she pulled it down. A 40-50 something face that looked good for her age. This time I was getting a good vibe and I accepted her offer. She led me up to another little curtained off booth and immediately took her clothes off. Good body for her age, no extra fat and nice tits. She got to work with an amazing bare blowjob. Excellent tongue sensations on my balls and on the head. Powerful suction and intense deepthroating. She was spitting and slobbering all over it and making those awesome, gross, slurpy throat noises. A+++ cock sucking skills, she was doing it all. She took a condom out so we could fuck, but I told her to just keep sucking. She didn't want me to cum in her mouth, which was the only downside, so she switched to her hand when I told her I was there.

Despite getting burned on 82 I had a good time and am fascinated with the area.

YoungWonderer
02-27-24, 19:52
I was staying in a hotel nearby last weekend and took a couple walks. My first time on Roosevelt and in Flushing.

Both were a fantastic atmosphere. It turns me on to see so many girls out in the open like that. This was after the recently reported shutdowns, so I imagine there was even more going on before.

Girls stand outside and make eye contact or beckon you to them. Seemed like they work out of massage parlors (or really brothels, I don't think there's a massage at all). Often I could discern which door a girl belonged to, other times not. I think in this business model, the girls pay to rent a little curtained off booth, kind of like stylists in a hair salon or barber shop. There was no house fee. Maybe you could get a girl in your car, but it sounds like a tough task.

I first took a walk on Roosevelt from around 8 pm to 10:30 p on Saturday night. It's a busy street with people and street vendors everywhere. Seems like a lot of the businesses closed around 10 p and the crowd diminished. Also seemed like more girls were coming out so it may become a playground later at night. I took another look on Sunday afternoon the next day. I first spotted a girl on 68th, a 40-something asian woman. I soon started noticing more. At this point the ones I was 100% about were all asian. I saw a fair number of latinas standing around that set off my monger radar, but was not totally sure. They didn't hold eye contact for long. I'd say between 70th to 100th streets is where it all happens. I have since read reports on this board that there is some action on parallel streets nearby as well. On this walk I probably saw around 20 or 25 girls out on Saturday night and maybe 10 to 20 on Sunday afternoon.

Now to my specific Roosevelt experience: At 82nd I saw 4 or 5 asian girls standing outside one door, a couple of which were quite hot and a lot better looking than what I had been seeing. The best looking were in their 30's or perhaps even 20's. I made a note and continued walking, then came back about an hour later. Now, there were around 4 latinas standing in the same place in addition to the asian ladies. So now about 7 girls outside that door. I walked up to what I felt was the hottest one, a venezuelan with a thin body and big fake boobs. She had either some extensions attached or had some strands of her hair dyed pink. Would guess she was 25 or so.

She wanted 100 for a massage so I agreed. Now, I was getting a bad vibe from her and my instinct told me to leave her alone but I went with her anyway. She led me upstairs and past a row off curtained off booths. I could hear another latina loudly and enthusiastically getting pounded in the next booth over. Again, it turned me that it was so brazen and shameless. I started face up and my girl told me to turn over for a massage first. Her personality was cold. No english but I spoke enough spanish to get by. Then she started playing games and saying my time was up, the 100 was only for a massage and I needed to pay another 100 for more time. I wised up that she's a rip off and bailed. When we walked back to the door, she whispered something to one of the asian girls and they both looked at me and snickered, like they were taunting me for being a sucker. Haha, oh well.

There was some previous discussion on this place in this post (http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?3879-Streetwalker-Reports&p=6016902&viewfull=1#post6016902). One guy warns of a clip joint, the other says he had a good time. Give it a try, but trust your instinct and stay away from the girl with the pink in her hair.

Next up was Flushing, which we have all heard about and seems to be a place which all Chinese AMP girls nationwide have lived. There is an MP every few feet in Flushing on Roosevelt, but these didn't have girls standing outside. I read on this board that there is a lot of girls outside across from Macy's, but I didn't see any. I did walk through two streets that have girls outside though, 41st between Main and Union, and 40th which bends around Prince and Main. This was around 4 pm on a Sunday. I'd guess in total between both streets there were around 12 ladies out.

On 40th I met a skinny girl in a mask with pretty eyes and hair. I asked if I could see her face and she pulled it down. A 40-50 something face that looked good for her age. This time I was getting a good vibe and I accepted her offer. She led me up to another little curtained off booth and immediately took her clothes off. Good body for her age, no extra fat and nice tits. She got to work with an amazing bare blowjob. Excellent tongue sensations on my balls and on the head. Powerful suction and intense deepthroating. She was spitting and slobbering all over it and making those awesome, gross, slurpy throat noises. A+++ cock sucking skills, she was doing it all. She took a condom out so we could fuck, but I told her to just keep sucking. She didn't want me to cum in her mouth, which was the only downside, so she switched to her hand when I told her I was there.

Despite getting burned on 82 I had a good time and am fascinated with the area.Yea, you got to be careful at 82nd. Average price for all women there is 100 in my experience and the Latina workers will try to scam you more than the Asian ones (they do have their scammers but not as much).

TheBoobHound
03-04-24, 12:51
I was back in the area and wanted to see the sights again. Another Saturday night. This time it was warmer and I stayed until 3 am. There were more girls out. I lost count, but 30-40 is a reasonable estimate. During these later hours, I noticed a lot of NYPD out. Patrol cars, but also a lot of officers walking around on foot.

I'd say the 80's are the busiest. As I mentioned in my last post, on at 81-82 (on the left as you walk toward Flushing), there is a brothel with a substantial number of girls. At one point I saw 8 girls standing outside the door, a mix of Chinese and latina. Besides that, on the opposite side of the street I saw a lot of latinas as I walked toward Flushing. And I think around 87 or 88 there is another large brothel as I saw 6 or 7 latinas in a group. Be wary, I saw several trannies out in this area as well. There are a couple of gay bars nearby which may have something to do with it. Finally, right by the 90 Elmhurst station there are two more brothels, one latina and one asian. There were many girls out in other places too of course, but I'd say between 80th and 90th had the highest concentration.

I also found out there are a lot of bars on Roosevelt with girls. Latina hostess bars, ficheras, whatever they are called. The most noticeable is Club Evolution which has some prominent posters of women in sexy clothes. I looked on Google Reviews and saw it classified as a gay bar which threw me off. From what I read, it was a gay bar several years ago but definitely isn't anymore. I was convinced to try it when I read this this reviewer's comments (https://maps.app.goo.gl/pAZCJZNgxa24EaZn8):

service is good, but too many hookers around which makes you uncomfortableSpeak for yourself, man! I stepped inside around 12 am. There are bartenders and waitresses that all wear the same color. Then, tons of other girls in sexy clothes that want you to buy drinks in exchange for conversation, dancing, etc. At Evolution, the girl drinks cost $20 each. In my experience, girls at places like this are definitely available for activities outside the bar. It varies from one to another but you can find what you're after. Most were very good looking. Now, the downside is that the music was deafeningly loud, crowded and hot like an oven in there. It was difficult to find a place to stand. I think to sit at a table requires a reservation and to buy a bottle, which doesn't make sense if you go alone.

I struck up a conversation with a hot Venezuelan at Evolution. She was pretty well educated and spoke fluent English. She was all business and hustle though so I bailed.

I checked out two more similar establishments. Bar Romanticos and Tijuana. These were not as loud or crowded as Evolution. The average quality of the girls was not as high but still some that were very good looking. There are many other similar bars on Roosevelt. Look for places with no windows or the windows blacked out. I should add that from the street I saw the same girl entering Evolution multiple times a few hours apart. Makes me wonder if a same-night takeout is available. I think these places could be a gold mine for guys with the time to play it right.

Well, after that it was time to go home. It was around 2:30 am and at this hour, there were a fair amount of drunk guys out on the street. I saw a lot more latinas out at this hour. Maybe they come out later to try to get with the guys coming and going from the bars. In fact, I saw a guy getting all mad at a girl when she declined take him because he was too borracho. At the 90th / Elmhurst station I spotted a beautiful young Venezuelan with a great rear end and decided to give her a try. She wanted $100 and I quickly agreed. She was a total starfish though. I have to remind myself to stop pulling the trigger so fast on the hot ones and use better judgement.

Syck Daddy
03-05-24, 00:43
I was back in the area and wanted to see the sights again. Another Saturday night. This time it was warmer and I stayed until 3 am. There were more girls out. I lost count, but 30-40 is a reasonable estimate. During these later hours, I noticed a lot of NYPD out. Patrol cars, but also a lot of officers walking around on foot.

I'd say the 80's are the busiest. As I mentioned in my last post, on at 81-82 (on the left as you walk toward Flushing), there is a brothel with a substantial number of girls. At one point I saw 8 girls standing outside the door, a mix of Chinese and latina. Besides that, on the opposite side of the street I saw a lot of latinas as I walked toward Flushing. And I think around 87 or 88 there is another large brothel as I saw 6 or 7 latinas in a group. Be wary, I saw several trannies out in this area as well. There are a couple of gay bars nearby which may have something to do with it. Finally, right by the 90 Elmhurst station there are two more brothels, one latina and one asian. There were many girls out in other places too of course, but I'd say between 80th and 90th had the highest concentration.

I also found out there are a lot of bars on Roosevelt with girls. Latina hostess bars, ficheras, whatever they are called. The most noticeable is Club Evolution which has some prominent posters of women in sexy clothes. I looked on Google Reviews and saw it classified as a gay bar which threw me off. From what I read, it was a gay bar several years ago but definitely isn't anymore. I was convinced to try it when I read this this reviewer's comments (https://maps.app.goo.gl/pAZCJZNgxa24EaZn8):

Speak for yourself, man! I stepped inside around 12 am. There are bartenders and waitresses that all wear the same color. Then, tons of other girls in sexy clothes that want you to buy drinks in exchange for conversation, dancing, etc. At Evolution, the girl drinks cost $20 each. In my experience, girls at places like this are definitely available for activities outside the bar. It varies from one to another but you can find what you're after. Most were very good looking. Now, the downside is that the music was deafeningly loud, crowded and hot like an oven in there. It was difficult to find a place to stand. I think to sit at a table requires a reservation and to buy a bottle, which doesn't make sense if you go alone.

I struck up a conversation with a hot Venezuelan at Evolution. She was pretty well educated and spoke fluent English. She was all business and hustle though so I bailed.

I checked out two more similar establishments. Bar Romanticos and Tijuana. These were not as loud or crowded as Evolution. The average quality of the girls was not as high but still some that were very good looking. There are many other similar bars on Roosevelt. Look for places with no windows or the windows blacked out. I should add that from the street I saw the same girl entering Evolution multiple times a few hours apart. Makes me wonder if a same-night takeout is available. I think these places could be a gold mine for guys with the time to play it right.

Well, after that it was time to go home. It was around 2:30 am and at this hour, there were a fair amount of drunk guys out on the street. I saw a lot more latinas out at this hour. Maybe they come out later to try to get with the guys coming and going from the bars. In fact, I saw a guy getting all mad at a girl when she declined take him because he was too borracho. At the 90th / Elmhurst station I spotted a beautiful young Venezuelan with a great rear end and decided to give her a try. She wanted $100 and I quickly agreed. She was a total starfish though. I have to remind myself to stop pulling the trigger so fast on the hot ones and use better judgement.Thanks for the info. I too was there last Saturday. I knew very little about Roosy but I did know about the AMP ladies and the trannies. I knew nothing about the Latinas and was more interested in them. You answered some questions I had. Appreciate it.

BeatSpace91
03-09-24, 22:01
I do miss my pandemic strolls.

Its been too long.

KingElegant
03-10-24, 12:48
Ran into this slim little thing a while back. Real eager to please ya. Likes music to bop her head to and she is completely ok with you going to town on her tonsils. Wish I could run into her more often but you know how that goes. The funny thing I remember is that same day I was thinking to myself where are the Arab and Indian chicks at you only see W's, L's and B's and then I nearly break my neck when I see her. Couldn't believe it made a quick you-Turn and never have I prayed that some other horny fool don't get her first. Good time be safe out there.

KingElegant
03-10-24, 13:24
I been lucky enough to run into two dykes so far. 1 in the BX and the other round QNZ. This qnz one was like who put you up to this? Why you asking me? After 5 minutes going back and forth she got into the V. Even then she was like yo I don't do this, I can't let the homies see me with you. She was still iffy until we talked about money and since she dyke I had to get the room to enjoy this. We pick up something for her, some snacks, and now we in the telly. It started off looking like it was going to be whack because she didn't know what the F she was doing. The beej was robotic and boring so I start diggin the tight kitty and her shyt is pulsating the whole time I'm in there. Every stroke she turning more girly and unfortunately I nutted too quick oh well. She hops in the shower and I'm laying on the bed when she come she asks me for round 2. Man I must of woke something up give she slobbered my shyt had my legs and covered in slob and she got the 2nd one out. Happy days be safe.

SmokedOut357
03-10-24, 21:02
Where did you find her at.

Ran into this slim little thing a while back. Real eager to please ya. Likes music to bop her head to and she is completely ok with you going to town on her tonsils. Wish I could run into her more often but you know how that goes. The funny thing I remember is that same day I was thinking to myself where are the Arab and Indian chicks at you only see W's, L's and B's and then I nearly break my neck when I see her. Couldn't believe it made a quick you-Turn and never have I prayed that some other horny fool don't get her first. Good time be safe out there.

KingElegant
03-11-24, 18:15
Where did you find her at.I found her on the Tusk stroll. I ran into her two times over like a 6 month period. Haven't seen her since and she doesn't have a number. That Tusk spot is hot with blue boys so be watchful. Other than that you will find some scrippers every once in a blue and they charge 80 for dome. The other ladies are scattered throughout the area. So there is the main street I mentioned but if you drive around and know where to look you'll find something. Just found me a big booty PR chica with 4 teeth missing and the gums had me crossed eyed.

DiddyBopping
03-12-24, 12:02
I found her on the Tusk stroll. I ran into her two times over like a 6 month period. Haven't seen her since and she doesn't have a number. That Tusk spot is hot with blue boys so be watchful. Other than that you will find some scrippers every once in a blue and they charge 80 for dome. The other ladies are scattered throughout the area. So there is the main street I mentioned but if you drive around and know where to look you'll find something. Just found me a big booty PR chica with 4 teeth missing and the gums had me crossed eyed.If the big booty Rican chick you saw is named Naomi she been out there for years and is known to steal from people.

KingElegant
03-12-24, 17:30
If the big booty Rican chick you saw is named Naomi she been out there for years and is known to steal from people.Negative batman but I did run into one chick that gave me like 2 licks then opened the door and dipped. Then there was one time some chick was giving a teeth job and I managed to get half my money back and told her to dip.

TheHarlmen
03-13-24, 00:04
Negative batman but I did run into one chick that gave me like 2 licks then opened the door and dipped. Then there was one time some chick was giving a teeth job and I managed to get half my money back and told her to dip.These chicks be on the Roosey strip? Cause I saw only a couple of non trannies.

JohnMadden1990
03-13-24, 14:30
These chicks be on the Roosey strip? Cause I saw only a couple of non trannies.Everything is on the Roosevelt strip.

BossMan1031
03-15-24, 17:03
I'm looking to join on some of the fun going on Roosevelt Avenue. Any tips? How much should I pay? Where to stay away from? I love me some Latina and big asses, so definitely point me in that direction. Hopefully plan to go this up coming week. What time should I go at? I report back after my first trip. Happy Hunting.

BM.

Pn2020
03-16-24, 01:40
Ran into this slim little thing a while back. Real eager to please ya. Likes music to bop her head to and she is completely ok with you going to town on her tonsils. Wish I could run into her more often but you know how that goes. The funny thing I remember is that same day I was thinking to myself where are the Arab and Indian chicks at you only see W's, L's and B's and then I nearly break my neck when I see her. Couldn't believe it made a quick you-Turn and never have I prayed that some other horny fool don't get her first. Good time be safe out there.Damm! Where you find her at? What was her rate.

MongerSeeker
03-16-24, 10:28
NY state considering decriminalizing prostitution. This is really great news. I wish CA would do the same thing. Doing so would generate more competition help lower prices. The prices have become ridiculous. They should decriminalize and have Eros centers like they do in Europe. It is really ridiculous that prostitution is illegal simply because some people feel that is immoral. I feel sad when I see some guy getting arrested in sting that simply looking to have some fun.

Why https://www.foxnews.com/politics/aoc-district-neighborhood-labeled-third-world-migrants-clog-streets-prostitutes-overrun-every-block.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/new-york-eyes-decriminalizing-prostitution-maine-similar-steps

BossMan1031
03-20-24, 10:21
Finally decided to check out the ave around late 9 pm last night. The block was super hot. I never seen more cop in one place outside of time square. I saw a few smoke show Latina waiting for there next customer. The only problem was there was so many people standing around it was crazy. If you don't want to talk to the girls then moved on. You are making the block hot with 10+ dudes standing near one or two girls. I didn't see anything YouTuber around, but I still moved like someone was still watching.

I ended up walking the entire strip. Past 10:30 to 11 everyone disappeared. The only people was out was the people going to the bars, the girls, us, and 12. No more ten people standing around 10 girls making it hot for everyone. It was so much easier to look and pick my shot. The only problem is a lot of the hot girls left. I began to see them leave and get in cars as I walked. A few I tried to make eye contact to show I was buying bc they was that beautiful but she kept it moving home. The going flat rates seem to be 100 for half. This means find the hottest girl and take her. The fat, old girl will ask the same price. It's mostly all cash if they work for a shop. I tried an atm but as I was about to use it, something told me no. That turned me off. Next time I bring cash. Ended seeing a fat ass Latina. 100 flat. Not bad.

Would I come back? Probably not in while. The block is super hot. They got a mobile police command sitting on the strip. I don't think they are really watching bc they would be more discreet, but if more people start saying fuck it then they could just pick you up right there and shut it all down again. Next camera. The videos are the thing that wanted me to come here, but now I know at least one person who trying to put us on blast and put cameras in peoples face. This ain't Thailand. I can't even imagine trying to do this in the day time with everyone out. Maybe I head out to flushing. Let me know if there anywhere I just check out.

Happy hunting.

BM.

Artisttyp
03-21-24, 15:27
I had been up around Junction Blvd a few months ago but didn't pull the trigger. I just wanted to scope things out. Today was the day though that I had planned to go through the motions no matter what. I was * pleasantly surprised as to what I experienced.

I just came back from living in Tijuana for the last 8 years and messing around with that street scene for a while so it's hard not to compare what I experienced today with TJ. I apologize if this is a turn off to some of the readers.

I arrived too early (10 am) on one of the coldest mornings of the year. That shit felt like sub zero January. It was doubtful at first if anyone would risk standing out in the cold weather but sure enough around 11 am the "butterflies" start appearing.

Got off the 7 train at Junction Blvd and walked backwards towards Manhattan until about 74th street and Roosevelt. IMO that is the main stretch. (Don't forget to look around the corners OFF of Roosevelt. You will sometimes see girls in front of private houses just in spitting distance from the corner.) I rinsed and repeated the same maybe 3 times until my bladder and I decided to go into McDonald's and fix my incontinence underwear to make sure they were on OK. After an all clear I proceeded out the door and walked a few block down until I saw two Chinese women sitting on chairs outside on the sidewalk (*major clue) So I just went up to them and said HI then they led me up the stairs to the Central Command post. From my experience this looked like a serious operation with a row of cloth curtains and hip level beds that even at a slim 155 lbs would have trouble doing missionary on if it wasn't on the edge up the bed.

The lady I chose (I guess) who led me up the stairs put us into one of the curtained off rooms and she told me $50. I was under the impression that "massages" were $40 then you negotiated above that for everything else. WRONG. I had three $20 bills with me so forget about getting change I proceeded to give her the full $60 telling her I was including a tip and to please treat me well. She was appreciative and say no problem.

So I take my pants off and pee in my wee wee bottle that I carry with me on long journeys. I deal with bladder issues but she was cool about it. She even wiped my dick clean before the deed so it was a win win. Here is when I F'd up. I forgot to take out my ultra thin Japanese condom. Damn. I had too much going on in my mind at the moment but all went well anyhow. She starts with a covered BJ which I usually won't do but it's been 6 months since my last nut. It was ok actually and this was the first time with an Asian lady in many years. I have been strictly with Latinas for ages now. It was a nice change of pace.

After about 10 minutes of sucking she asked me if I want to fuck and I said sure. I was expecting an upsell at that point but NO she simply got up and placed herself in a doggie position on the edge of the bed and led my penis into her vagina. I did that for about 10 minutes as well and I finished with a nice nut. She cleaned me off with an alcohol type spray and I put my clothes on and took off a very happy man.

I was expecting to get hustled for more fees and services but for $50 asking price you cannot beat this in NYC! Even in Tijuana these hoes be asking for $50 some times for 1/2 the service I was provided. Now this was an older Chinese lady. I am 54 and can pretty much get off on anything. An older Chinese lady who gives good service for $50 is more than an alright time for me.

I felt comfortable in the brothel even though there was a pretty rough looking Chinese guy in there walking around. I wouldn't get into any shit while I was there and make sure to whisper when you talk to the girl. You literally only have a sheet between you and the next guy.

I plan on being a regular and checking out as many of these places as I can. IMO best to go on a weekday early so the trains are running well. I had to make 3 connections coming from Uptown but things rolled seamlessly since it was a regular work day. I wouldn't try that on weekends.

Food on Roosevelt is awesome. I hit up an Ecuadorian restaurant on my way out. Must try several places in the area.

There are cops around. It reminds me of Mexico City on La Merced where cops and hookers mingle face to face but the game is actually illegal so tourists have to confront "grey" laws in foreign countries which can be challenging at times.

As far as bb type services I imagine it could happen and be negotiated but for my first visit to a house I wouldn't ask about it simply not to make a bad first impression but these girls seem money hungry and they are totally serious about the biz. Money for sex. No street hustle to scam you on services. I totally respect that.

I am thrilled to have this back in NYC again. This means I don't have to buy a plane ticket to bust a nut. I can actually enjoy being in NYC again. Especially since you can get high on the street and just walk into one of these places. You can't do that in Tijuana.

I would be willing to share the place via DM who are Senior members. Also please let me know if anyone has Spanish Harlem info. I live in the area.

Thanks for reading my report.

Artisttyp
03-26-24, 14:53
Back on the Ave today. The next few days of the week we are expecting rain.

I arrived at 11 am which IMO is a great time to be there. The morning rush hour is over so the police are gone and most of the shops have just finished setting up their displays.

I walked only one part of the way from Junction to around 72th Street before I decided to check out one of the places on the immediate Blvd. Looking back I should have made a different move and explored some more before making a decision. I saw a few other options which came across as a better choice for me but I unfortunately had a wardrobe malfunction with one of my diapers and I felt a hot stream of liquid rolling down my right leg Nothing too extreme just run off from the mother load but still it affected my desire to walk around too long and as it were I was interested in trying some of the places on the actual Roosevelt Blvd.

My experience was not amazing but not all too bad. I expect to spend money on these outings to hopefully build up a repertoire of knowledge and hopefully set myself up with good providers in the future so I was game for whatever. Luckily I have hairy legs so the pee dried up rather quickly.

I saw a lady on the Blvd somewhere in the 70's handing out business cards wearing a Covid mask (Exact street address available to senior members). She looked sketchy enough to approach to find out what she was peddling "MASSAGE". So I said ok and followed her. No word of any money or promises on the street. THIS is where it gets tricky for newcomers. In Tijuana you always negotiate before you go to the Shroom but that would be entrapment here in NYC so you have to ride with it. I was lead upstairs and into a little room with a red light. This time there was an actual massage table set up with the hole for your face Etc. To me that was a bad sign. The other day the place only had a waist high bed which screamed brothel.

So feeling things would be harder to negotiate this time around I whipped out my Japanese Sagami micro thin condom and said I want to fuck how much? She hesitated and said $63 massage so I started to gather my things then she said ok and mimicked a BJ with her hands. I made sure again $63 to fuck and she said ok and took $65 from me. I had $100 in my front pocket made up of 5's,20's, and 10's. I urge everyone to do the same. There is no change given from my experience.

She goes out of the room and asks me to take off my clothes. I pointed to my wee wee bottle and asked permission to pee in it. Permission granted. She comes back (still has the mask on) and has me lie down on the table as she proceeds to hose me down with an alcohol solution in a spray bottle. She then begins to massage my inner thighs and legs then eventually my balls and penis as I rub her from behind. A few minutes later I convulse into an eruption and she again hoses me down with the spray concoction.

I tell her again that I want to fuck and she says "Very Expensive". I said how much and she started at $200 but later came down to $120 when I persisted. I definitely had the money on me and would have happily spent $120 if it was offered to me at the beginning of the session but she didn't offer it even though I asked when I walked in and showed her my condom. I think the issue had to do with the place being right on Roosevelt Ave where anyone could be LE or a noob etc. If I went back my hunch is she would offer it to me. Eventually my plan is to be known as a local or frequent visitor so when they see me I could possibly do a little quick negotiating on the street before going upstairs.

Something to keep in mind. The person who brings you upstairs is who you will session with. I cannot stress this enough. Even if they are handing out business cards or flyers they are also the service provider NOT just the person advertising on the street.

Afterwards I went to 87th and Roosevelt to a nondescript Peruvian joint. I used to go there many years ago to monger and this place had the food DOWN. I saw a number of plates coming out the kitchen. All of it looked righteous. Don't be put off by the dining room which simply looks like eating quarters in some sort of Govt. Institution. For $20 I had a very nice sit down meal of fried yuca, rice and beans, maduros, and a bottled water. Not difficult to find. It's the only Peruvian joint on 87th. Look for the menu on the window.

Until next week.

Max Walker86
03-28-24, 22:23
Ran into this slim little thing a while back. Real eager to please ya. Likes music to bop her head to and she is completely ok with you going to town on her tonsils. Wish I could run into her more often but you know how that goes. The funny thing I remember is that same day I was thinking to myself where are the Arab and Indian chicks at you only see W's, L's and B's and then I nearly break my neck when I see her. Couldn't believe it made a quick you-Turn and never have I prayed that some other horny fool don't get her first. Good time be safe out there.Hi I'm a monger from boston I've done the streetwalker hobby also, that girl is pretty.

I've only met one indian girl here in boston a whiles back she actually called herself India.

But didn't like her. This one looks good.

Artisttyp
03-29-24, 07:47
I found her on the Tusk stroll. Where would the Tusk stroll be located and can you approach girls there on foot without a car? If so do you rent a hotel room within the area and for how much would room plus girl be?

Thanks so much.

Mana Steel
04-02-24, 16:30
I been lucky enough to run into two dykes so far. 1 in the BX and the other round QNZ. This qnz one was like who put you up to this? Why you asking me? After 5 minutes going back and forth she got into the V. Even then she was like yo I don't do this, I can't let the homies see me with you. She was still iffy until we talked about money and since she dyke I had to get the room to enjoy this. We pick up something for her, some snacks, and now we in the telly. It started off looking like it was going to be whack because she didn't know what the F she was doing. The beej was robotic and boring so I start diggin the tight kitty and her shyt is pulsating the whole time I'm in there. Every stroke she turning more girly and unfortunately I nutted too quick oh well. She hops in the shower and I'm laying on the bed when she come she asks me for round 2. Man I must of woke something up give she slobbered my shyt had my legs and covered in slob and she got the 2nd one out. Happy days be safe.Was this on Tusk? Years ago there was a dyke SW named Tracy in bk near Livonia track that I picked up a few times. She was always a good fuck but didn't come out much.

KingElegant
04-02-24, 20:28
Hi I'm a monger from boston I've done the streetwalker hobby also, that girl is pretty.

I've only met one indian girl here in boston a whiles back she actually called herself India.

But didn't like her. This one looks good.It would be nice to see some diversity. There was another indian / arab looking girl hanging on the corner store. I approached but she wasn't responding, don't know if from the usage or she wasn't down.

KingElegant
04-02-24, 20:33
Where would the Tusk stroll be located and can you approach girls there on foot without a car? If so do you rent a hotel room within the area and for how much would room plus girl be?

Thanks so much.Hey dig a bit through the past queens posts using CTRL=F and the search word is Tusk. I recommend a vehicle. Rooms go from like 60 or 80 per hr. The girlys round there range from a dub and up depending on who and what.

KingElegant
04-02-24, 20:37
Was this on Tusk? Years ago there was a dyke SW named Tracy in bk near Livonia track that I picked up a few times. She was always a good fuck but didn't come out much.This was Tusk. The other spot was bronx round 3rd ave shopping area late at night. She was TALL white girl and she showed the boys a lot of love. She also offered me to play with her and her girlfriend but like a idiot I lost the contact.

Artisttyp
04-03-24, 03:12
Hey dig a bit through the past queens posts using CTRL=F and the search word is Tusk. I recommend a vehicle. Rooms go from like 60 or 80 per hr. The girlys round there range from a dub and up depending on who and what.Thanks for the info. Well noted.

KingElegant
04-06-24, 16:23
Driving around see one pullover ask for the mic work she said ok and we go to the spot. She is all laggy with her speech like I ask her something and moments later she answers. When we get to the place I ask if she is into the man make up she said yea I was like ok how much she said a price ok. I am asking her for the price for both she quotes me for only one of them and that is all I give her I thought she was just a cheap encounter. We get to it she was horrible because she was so laggy no effort. Now I'm sneaking in throat pokes because its the only way to finish. I'm about to blast off and I'm thinking I paid for the splash. Take the jimmy off get in position to aim she is dead quiet just looking up at me. I blow it and as soon I'm done she starts freaking out asking why I did that that she made more for this where she was from and what I paid for does not get me both only one. Be safe have fun.

StocksAndBucks
04-07-24, 22:29
Looks like the tiktoker who has been recording videos of Roosevelt ave and sending them to the Mayor and the newspapers got a taste of his own medicine and was recently exposed as well.

Not surprised at how he looks.

Artisttyp
04-08-24, 16:13
This was my theme song today. Happy Eclipse Day to everyone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcOxhH8N3Bo

What a great day to stroll the Blvd. I had a hunch I couldn't go wrong with 65 degrees sunny weather and a full on solar eclipse, of the heart. This time my bladder and I were prepared. Gentlemen I found my forever pad that fits into my pull up diaper briefs. It is actually called an adult male guard to be exact. It works just like a period pad for women but this is shaped to fit a guy's nuts and contains the overflow which can lead to leakage. It extends the life of the briefs by just changing the pads on the Go or anywhere else where time is of an essence.

Enough.

Today I decided to walk one perimeter of the outside area OFF Roosevelt. I think the negotiations would just be simpler if I found a place and sure enough I did. I walked up towards Junction Blvd from 81St. Going through all the little side streets just off Roosevelt ave. I noticed some action there before during my prior visits. Sure enough after a while I literally stumbled on a place with 4 or 5 Chinese girls out front looking pretty beat to be honest but still definitely doable. I took a quick peek and kept on going because I didn't want to make a quick decision. Eventually I came back around and there were only two left. The fat one and the Dim Sum. I chose one and I say massage? She say sesenta $60 in Spanish. Vamos.

We go upstairs and it is the same type of set up that I wrote about in my very first report. Curtained off rooms with only a bed sheet in between. We go into the room and I take out my condom. She acted puzzled at first but I just came out and said fucky sucky then she asked me to get undressed and took my $60. She frowned upon use of my portable wee wee bottle pre session but she was at least willing to ignore it enough to go on with the session.

Sprayed down with the obligatory monger disinfectant and she opens up my Sagami condom and wouldn't you know the fucker had been in my wallet for so long that it was somewhat melted. Couldn't use it yet. I was hoping she would force it and that it would break mid session. BJ's do make a difference with those on. Anyway Shorty Chinese girl starts giving me a CBJ which is fine for now. Once I start repeating in these places I will negotiate for more. Now I just want to get to know people. Anyway she sucks for a while then turns around missionary to fuck lying on the bed horizontally or legs up in the air on the side of the bed. I wanted neither. I motioned for her to turn around and then she looked at me and said " Fung Wa? " Not wanting to sound ungrateful I decreed " Yes, Fung Wa! " I wanted to look at the inside of her butthole while she was getting pounded and that I did.

Nice tight puss on her and she made a decent enough effort both vocally and with time. An odorous fragrance had been wafted through the air, unmistakably verifiably the insides of the birther sex. A true animalic experience for your olfactory senses. My finish pushed my heart rate up a little too high for me but I managed to bring it down enough for her to wipe the jizz from my penis afterwards. Tipped her $10 then got dressed then walked out the door. She told me she was happy that I wasn't a cop. Must be my new short crew cut.

Afterwards went to a Venezuelan restaurant to eat. I have never had Venezuelan food before and was interested. Saw this place and talked to one of the waitresses while she showed me the menu. Looked damn good and reasonably priced so I sat down. Had Patacones with chicken. Basically tostones with shredded chicken on top and served with different salsas. Damn good. Then I had what is called a Cachapa. It is a pancake made from corn (Arepa) sweet sitting on a block of white cheese and stuffed with several different meats of veggies of your choice. I had mine with machaca or shredded beef. I found it to be deliciously good in both the sweet and spicy sense. It is sort of like the Venezuelan version of fried chicken and waffles.

This is the place. https://uqrmecdn.s3.us-east-2.amazonaws.com/u/303439/1045732-2724333be0ba50e6eb920c0ad5b365ae2ebd111.pdf.

Then decided to walk up to Mets Citi Field to get a full view of Rosey. The good stuff goes to about 95th St. Then it gets slow.

I will go back that way on Wed if the weather is ok. My idea is to explore Chinatown a little bit then go back towards Rosey if I don't see anything. I have a hunch there is action in Ctown. Worth a trip for me regardless.

All in all a very fun day with great weather.