PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Xavon
11-10-07, 00:49
So I had a couple of drinks to cloud my judgement and decided to roll over to Queens and hit Cityscapes and Scandals, which was not a good decision.

Cityscapes had a 15 dollar cover, mandatory coat check and military-level weapons check to get things off to a goos start, but their specialty always has been incredibly hot, incredibly stiff russian chicks and wild dominican and spanish girls -- the good news for me, being kind of drunk was that they allow smoking in the club, and for you non-smokers it is spacious and ventilated enough as well.

Sat at the bar where girls came by every five seconds for ones which is their job and it's fine because the girls are hot for the most part, except of course for the Russian chick who attached herself to me almost as soon as I sat down, she was polite, we chatted but she was not my style. Got a really aggresive grinding in the back room (you give the bouncer 10 bucks to get back there, 20 + tip for the girl) from a model-hot Russian girl, but I tried to go for a feel and had my hand moved off her thigh! That killed it for me, in 1999 you could get into some nice tittie-licking and you would get seriously groped for less money, anyways, it was underwhelming to say the least.

The most interesting development was what appeared to be a somewhat open market for girls, with a couple pimp-looking dudes sitting around bored with girls not being approached by dancers, I didn't inquire, but I could have sworn there was something going on there, for you experienced negotiators, it might be something to look into, because the girls that were with their pimps were really hot in a low-key non-pro kind of way.

Over to Scandals, which I went to only because I was in the hood and wanted to get a feel for the talent, again pentagon-level security and 10 bucks to get in, and I turned the corner and walked to the stage where the dancers were dancing in TOTAL DARKNESS -- I kid you not, for some reason there were no white lights on the stage at all, it was the stupidest thing I have ever seen -- huge stage with 3 or 4 girls on it, totally dark except for flashing strobes and colored lights -- a dancer was like "yeah it's been like that for a couple days" Went for a dance with an okay but really nice white girl, american who had a nice sheen of sweat on her from her stage dancing -- 10 for the bouncer 20 dollars for her and then when I tipped her five, she gave me another dance, explaining that was enough for two(?) Anyways, the bartender told me that it was 150 bucks for 15 minutes in the Champagne Room, 350 for half an hour...didn't take her up on it, but seems divey enough that there could be some negotiating with the girl behind closed doors.

It will be a while until I head back over there, but overall it wasn't terrible.

cheer,

X

Seymore
11-10-07, 20:10
Good detailed report; welcome to the forum.

So I had a couple of drinks to cloud my judgement and decided to roll over to Queens and hit Cityscapes and Scandals, which was not a good decision.

Cityscapes had a 15 dollar cover, mandatory coat check and military-level weapons check to get things off to a goos start, but their specialty always has been incredibly hot, incredibly stiff russian chicks and wild dominican and spanish girls -- the good news for me, being kind of drunk was that they allow smoking in the club, and for you non-smokers it is spacious and ventilated enough as well.

Sat at the bar where girls came by every five seconds for ones which is their job and it's fine because the girls are hot for the most part, except of course for the Russian chick who attached herself to me almost as soon as I sat down, she was polite, we chatted but she was not my style. Got a really aggresive grinding in the back room (you give the bouncer 10 bucks to get back there, 20 + tip for the girl) from a model-hot Russian girl, but I tried to go for a feel and had my hand moved off her thigh! That killed it for me, in 1999 you could get into some nice tittie-licking and you would get seriously groped for less money, anyways, it was underwhelming to say the least.

The most interesting development was what appeared to be a somewhat open market for girls, with a couple pimp-looking dudes sitting around bored with girls not being approached by dancers, I didn't inquire, but I could have sworn there was something going on there, for you experienced negotiators, it might be something to look into, because the girls that were with their pimps were really hot in a low-key non-pro kind of way.

Over to Scandals, which I went to only because I was in the hood and wanted to get a feel for the talent, again pentagon-level security and 10 bucks to get in, and I turned the corner and walked to the stage where the dancers were dancing in TOTAL DARKNESS -- I kid you not, for some reason there were no white lights on the stage at all, it was the stupidest thing I have ever seen -- huge stage with 3 or 4 girls on it, totally dark except for flashing strobes and colored lights -- a dancer was like "yeah it's been like that for a couple days" Went for a dance with an okay but really nice white girl, american who had a nice sheen of sweat on her from her stage dancing -- 10 for the bouncer 20 dollars for her and then when I tipped her five, she gave me another dance, explaining that was enough for two(?) Anyways, the bartender told me that it was 150 bucks for 15 minutes in the Champagne Room, 350 for half an hour...didn't take her up on it, but seems divey enough that there could be some negotiating with the girl behind closed doors.

It will be a while until I head back over there, but overall it wasn't terrible.

cheer,

X

Shortwhiteman
12-06-07, 15:30
Looking for info on strip clubs in Northern Manhattan ie: Harlem. Are there any? If so, are they any good?

Thanks

Captain Napalm
12-06-07, 21:42
Looking for info on strip clubs in Northern Manhattan ie: Harlem. Are there any? If so, are they any good?

Thanks

I don't think there are any. If they are, they're the ones run out of people's apartments.

The closest SC to northern Manhattan that I know of is Sin City, in the Bronx.

Shortwhiteman
12-06-07, 21:54
Actually looking for something down to earth like Billy"s Topless used to be.
Plan on getting toasted and hunting around after that.

Uncle Al
12-07-07, 19:02
Strip Clubs

Plan on getting toasted and hunting around after that.

i havnt seen anything like that in along time sorry.

Pip Helix
12-18-07, 16:38

Plan on getting toasted and hunting around after that. Certainly nothing on the radar uptown.

I love the ladies. But "clubby" places (restroom attendants? Please.) give me the creeps. As far as low-key down-to-earth goes, I'm fond of:

- the Pussycat Lounge downtown (small, topless, full bar, stage behind bar, $10 cover gets you a "free" drink).

- Playpen in Brooklyn (small, nude [or close enough], near-beer only [but the bottle looks fine with whiskey in it too], central stage, very friendly dancers [and dances], $10 cover [maybe higher on weekends? ])

- Rouge in Queens (medium-sized, topless, food and booze [open for lunch], bar surrounds the stage, friendly staff. Dancers here actually *dance*, as in, gyrate rhythmically to the music. Nice to watch! Free before 7pm, then I think it's $10.)

Two places in Brooklyn that *should* be down-to-earth and fun but are ruined by the staff's incessant buy-me-a-tiny-glass-of-crap-wine-for-$20 scam are Club 37 and Pumps. At least that's my experience.

Shortwhiteman
12-18-07, 21:35
Anyways I started at Port 41 a bikini bar on 9th. Not much to look at. Walked into Lace not much there. Had a few to drink. Hit Flashdancers got tanked. Ended up 125th with tastey and her Aunt and penniless. Was fun though.

Basketball
07-02-13, 10:22
Not expecting an answer since this thread seems dead, but since I'm here, WTF.

I'm looking for a girl named jackie, who I've heard works at ricks.

She's brazilian, early 30s, black hair, med height, bolt ons, decent body. 2 kids, lives in jersey. Was also working in s jerey at playhouse at the end if last year.

Thanks.

Nishu617
09-25-14, 21:11
Hi buddies I am in New York tonight.

Any guides for best stripclubs with minimum.

Pocket damage.

Thanks.

Damian007
07-27-16, 02:39
Uniquely stylish, sophisticated and social alternative to gentlemen's clubs / strip bars.

· More of a lounge atmosphere than club – no loud DJ's, no stages, no poles AND NO intrusive solicitations of our guests.

· Exclusive invite only event NOT open to the general public – all guests must register on website.

· All of our gorgeous hostesses are hand-picked real amateur "girls next door", NOT professional strippers or dancers.

· Guests enjoy a surreal social experience combined with your most intimate lap dance fantasies. And beyond.

To register click on guests and enter refer code JOHN.

See you guys then!

Dynolas
08-28-16, 23:38
I Damien I sent you pm, I never got response from them, I said refered by John and that is it. It's been like 3-4 days and no approval or rejection from them.

Uniquely stylish, sophisticated and social alternative to gentlemen's clubs / strip bars.

More of a lounge atmosphere than club no loud DJ's, no stages, no poles AND NO intrusive solicitations of our guests.

Exclusive invite only event NOT open to the general public all guests must register on website.

All of our gorgeous hostesses are hand-picked real amateur "girls next door", NOT professional strippers or dancers.

Guests enjoy a surreal social experience combined with your most intimate lap dance fantasies. And beyond.

To register click on guests and enter refer code JOHN.

See you guys then!

Bahram
02-19-17, 04:22
Are there any strip clubs that are like ffk clubs in new york?

TomSmith26
04-07-18, 07:43
There are sure not very many reports on any of the strip clubs. Could somebody tell me the place that has the best looking girls with the most extras.

Randy Randerso
06-14-22, 17:42
A buddy and me are coming to the City this Weekend from out of state to get away. He's going through a nasty divorce so I want to show him a good time. He really needs it. Any suggestions for must tries in the city? Definitely will report back for any good suggestions.

Poksman
06-25-22, 01:19
Anyone hear anything about this place? I heard the private rooms are fun.

Patcat88
08-12-22, 12:14
Anyone hear anything about this place? I heard the private rooms are fun.Friday Aug 12 9 PM-3 AM, $150 cover, open bar, bring tips for the models sugarbabys and dancers. A VIP room is available, and other sneaky tricks can happen. The models will be dressed in slutty Halloween baseball outfits or generic black lingerie. Since the buzzer passwords are complicated here, I have to walk you in from the street, the fake addr is Wells Fargo Bank.

180 Madison Ave, New York, NY 10016 https://goo.gl/maps/7PDfFKuCuPS9yFpj6 (34th street / Madison Avenue), text 15 minutes before comming and call me 3473772551 when you are here to come get you.

Meondaxdl1
09-14-22, 00:01
Friday Aug 12 9 PM-3 AM, $150 cover, open bar, bring tips for the models sugarbabys and dancers. A VIP room is available, and other sneaky tricks can happen. The models will be dressed in slutty Halloween baseball outfits or generic black lingerie. Since the buzzer passwords are complicated here, I have to walk you in from the street, the fake addr is Wells Fargo Bank.

180 Madison Ave, New York, NY 10016 https://goo.gl/maps/7PDfFKuCuPS9yFpj6 (34th street / Madison Avenue), text 15 minutes before comming and call me 3473772551 when you are here to come get you.Is that spot still running? Interested in going this Friday.

Is it still running. I'm interested to check it out this Friday.

Dilwala
05-30-23, 20:49
Any swinger club for a couple recommendation recently?

Parkway91
08-30-23, 10:37
Just back from NYC / Manhattan. For reference, I'm from Atlanta. I staid in Times Square so I was sticking with areas close by. Satin Dolls was near my hotel so I hit it on Saturday night. I go in and this cute PR bartender ask me if I want to order a drink. I staid and talked to her for a while and then her Dominican stripper friend comes up. There is a door between the bar and the actual club so I had not actually gone in the club yet. These girls were both very attractive and flirty. I finally went in when it was Essa's turn to dance and threw her a bunch of singles. Afterwards got dances. She is super chill and gives great dances; not pushy at all. Quite a bit handsy and was able to touch. They had some type of champaigne room but I had already visited an AMP right before this so I was just going for dances. After Essa I got approached by a very aggressive Eastern European girl. Not my type so I went back out to the bar and waited for Essa; got a few more dances and left.

Went back Monday night and neither of my latinas were there so I bailed. Went to Platinum dolls. The door guy works both places. I go in and I'm immediately approached by a really aggressive curvy Dominican and light skinned Colombian. One problem is there were only 2 other customers in the entire club, so no chance to just chill and observe. They take me over to the couches and we order drinks. They were immediately stick shifting and going over all the VIP options. I told them I was just getting a few dances. The dances were good, but hard push for VIP. I think at first they quoted 400 and they kept going down (to 100). I think the house fee is 200. I'm not sure if they were saying it was 400 OTD, but I'm sure they would have pushed me for more cash. I was just there for dances, but seems you can negotiate some good VIP action. After the dances, the Dominican gave me her # and told me to call her after she got off work (2 am). I had a very early flight so did not partake and I felt like I could have been subjected to a fast hustle.

I'd imagine some of the clubs outside Manhattan your dollar would go further.

Kitty Katz
10-01-23, 14:55
Does anyone remember the names of those magazines that would be in the strip club? They were free and had ads and stuff in them and were full of naked girls.

Zippy17
10-01-23, 20:43
Does anyone remember the names of those magazines that would be in the strip club? They were free and had ads and stuff in them and were full of naked girls.Yeah, I used to write for one of them: Sophie's Mentertainment. Got paid to go to clubs to be treated, essentially, like a VIP and get access to the dressing rooms and all the other off-limits areas to interview feature acts. The other main one was Xtreme.

JarelRod
10-06-23, 11:07
Hi Parkway.

Question on Satin Dolls, by handsy did you mean you can fondle their tits? If so, How much per dance?

I have been there like 3 or 4 times, and seems their policy varies. Last time I was there the manager was in the room, and was told no touching. Other times, some dancers were fine with tit touching at just $20 a dance, while some dancers discouraged it.

Its certainly worth going to if its allowed for $20, but if not, not really interested in going again.

I am from out of town, so looking for info for when I am in Manhatten again, which is likely sometime soon in Oct.

Thanks for any info.

Just back from NYC / Manhattan. For reference, I'm from Atlanta. I staid in Times Square so I was sticking with areas close by. Satin Dolls was near my hotel so I hit it on Saturday night. I go in and this cute PR bartender ask me if I want to order a drink. I staid and talked to her for a while and then her Dominican stripper friend comes up. There is a door between the bar and the actual club so I had not actually gone in the club yet. These girls were both very attractive and flirty. I finally went in when it was Essa's turn to dance and threw her a bunch of singles. Afterwards got dances. She is super chill and gives great dances; not pushy at all. Quite a bit handsy and was able to touch. They had some type of champaigne room but I had already visited an AMP right before this so I was just going for dances. After Essa I got approached by a very aggressive Eastern European girl. Not my type so I went back out to the bar and waited for Essa; got a few more dances and left.

Went back Monday night and neither of my latinas were there so I bailed. Went to Platinum dolls. The door guy works both places. I go in and I'm immediately approached by a really aggressive curvy Dominican and light skinned Colombian. One problem is there were only 2 other customers in the entire club, so no chance to just chill and observe. They take me over to the couches and we order drinks. They were immediately stick shifting and going over all the VIP options. I told them I was just getting a few dances. The dances were good, but hard push for VIP. I think at first they quoted 400 and they kept going down (to 100). I think the house fee is 200. I'm not sure if they were saying it was 400 OTD, but I'm sure they would have pushed me for more cash. I was just there for dances, but seems you can negotiate some good VIP action. After the dances, the Dominican gave me her # and told me to call her after she got off work (2 am). I had a very early flight so did not partake and I felt like I could have been subjected to a fast hustle.

I'd imagine some of the clubs outside Manhattan your dollar would go further.

JarelRod
10-13-23, 09:47
Went here recently when was in NYC for a day.

Have had mixed experiences here, went maybe 3 or 4 times over last couple years.

This time was good.

Had $20 or $40 dances in public area with 4 different woman.

All showed their tits.

One let me play with them for a $20 dance.

One let me play with them but for $40, and she was very restrictive, kept telling me can only touch extremely softly.

Other 2 did not let me play with their tits. However, those 2 actually had the hottest dances, lots of aggressive grinding on my cock, even reaching down and grabbing my cock thru the outside of my pants. They were also the most aggressive about asking me to go into a private room for the expensive dances. Which I had no intention of doing as they are like $200 and up I think.

Overall, there were I think 7 dancers there. One of them I noticed seemed to be putting on the hottest show, grinding all over the guys body and shoving her big tits in her face. Unfortunately did not get a chance with her.

The dancers were all pretty attractive, not drop dead gorgeous or anything, but all pretty attractive.

They all looked like they were in the 30-35 age range.

Variety of body types.

So anyway dropped around $140 on several dances and figured time to leave before I spent all my money.

Maldini03
01-19-24, 03:13
I went to Flashdancers NYC this week, and they charged me 500 $ for a couple of drinks plus the 30 $ entrance fee. The girls are great but they just overcharge you. It is completely a ripoff. Stay away, guys.

Devin6553
02-22-24, 12:14
What fun place is there?