PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Pages : 1 [2]

Neyiak
11-18-21, 00:37
When Flashdancers was at its old location (Broadway?) it wasn't too bad, and you could touch here and there. Then it relocated (around 2019?) and suddenly got stricter. There were now burly security guards walking around at the new location and there was no privacy, you had to "behave. " That pissed me off and I luckily found DHT as a replacement. Had the time of my life at DHT, it was amazing. So you're saying Flashdancers is back to its older standards now?Fuck! They moved Flashdancers? That was my joint for all 2014,2015 and 2016. They had the most beautiful girl I've seen in my whole life. I still remember a girl name Ayka from Kazakhstan or Tajikistan, that one was a beauty queen.

Afeez1
11-18-21, 21:55
Anyone ever try this club?

EAndrews8484
11-20-21, 21:37
Anyone ever try this club?I have. Total waste of time. Nothing to recommend it.

Patcat88
11-22-21, 12:50
A bit late to post, but I have a Tuesday Night Nov 23 8 PM-Late UG strip / fetish / nobody knows event if anyone wants to come. DM me.

MightyTulwar
11-22-21, 14:57
I got an invite to a Wed Nov 10,8 pm-3 am, no name lap dance party, swinger vibes, $150 cover, its open bar. Tribeca location, all dances are on beds, not couches. So it can get, umm, wild. No bouncers in the play area. Its 25 "working girls" a night and 2-4 not-P4 P women but they don't come with a man. (sugar babies? Free snow and weed? All USA born, usually skinny and blonde women, with rare latinas and asians. Music is tribal / trance / house / Berlin / Ibiza. DM me if you want an invite. There is discount on cover available (less than $150 retail) available if we talk about it on DMs.Has anybody responded to this guy and gone to one of these? The post seems almost exactly the same every time I see it. Could just be a template they use or it could be sus. Don't know, I was tempted and responded to one of these a long time ago but never went.

LeopoldBloom
11-22-21, 15:49
I'll cut to it: 10/10 would highly recommend. Since it was my first night in the scene / there I have no point of comparison, but I met a lovely girl called Nadia that spent the rest of the night with me.

After a little 15 minute chat and a drink, she asked me if I wanted to head upstairs to the VIP room. When I asked what would happen there, she said "Anything you want". And indeed it was, fuck the GFE, this was much much better.

Somehow I ended up buying x champagne bottles and getting another girl into the mix. Lots of debauchery happened for the next 4 hours, but I'll just say there was plenty of liquor and party favors, you picture the rest Suffice to say, if you have the cash, they will treat you like an absolute king.

And now for the fun part. I spent $12 k that night. I feel like for 12 k I could have probably fucked every coed at east village, but this was absolute class and the damage wasn't too bad for me. I'll definitely be heading back and try to see Nadia again, but would appreciate some comments / pms on how much is a reasonable amount to spend from more seasoned vets here.Thanks for this reco. I followed the same path and spent $1. 3 k on one girl in the VIP (believe it was in fact Nadia) and had a similar, though shorter, experience.

It's an absurd amount of money to spend, but honestly I needed it. Again, thank you.

Abama
11-22-21, 17:17
Thanks for this reco. I followed the same path and spent $1. 3 k on one girl in the VIP (believe it was in fact Nadia) and had a similar, though shorter, experience.

It's an absurd amount of money to spend, but honestly I needed it. Again, thank you.That's awesome man! Happy to hear.

How much time did you get to spend? I've been meaning to visit Nadia again and now I'm inspired.

Abama
11-22-21, 17:42
Thanks for this reco. I followed the same path and spent $1. 3 k on one girl in the VIP (believe it was in fact Nadia) and had a similar, though shorter, experience.

It's an absurd amount of money to spend, but honestly I needed it. Again, thank you.Happy to hear! If you don't mind me asking, how much time did you spend for 1. 3? Thinking of going back again.

LeopoldBloom
12-02-21, 01:01
Happy to hear! If you don't mind me asking, how much time did you spend for 1. 3? Thinking of going back again.That was for an hour. I probably didn't stay that long, but man it was a fun time. Probably going back tomorrow.

Patcat88
12-07-21, 17:04
I'm going to a wed Dec 8, 8 pm-3 am, strip and more, low rules private party. 20 skinny, usually blonde, no off the plane women, open bar nightclub format. $150 cover, DM if you want to come.

This isn't the $0/$20/$40 "password events" on wed. I'll sneak out of my $150 event and go there but I've never gotten beyond 1 song there, total lack of solo working girls, it's a regular club where one guy brings three to four girls in jeans, buys a bottle and keeps their arm around them all night.

Visitor1980
12-17-21, 13:34
Seems like there's lots of activity right now in NYC, I keep getting flooded with La Rouge, C'est La Vie, Lido, DHT, and Password emails. Surprising given the Omicron spread and the skyrocketing new Covid cases in NYC. From the frying pan into the fire, as the saying goes.

NYFunRaveller
12-19-21, 14:35
Hit up Le Rouge this past week. I think it's their 2nd week back.

1 good thing. The vax check at the door was very thorough, even better than many regular bars and restaurants.

That was the only good thing. Space was stark, very little talent, and rules were overly enforced. It got ridiculous when "Joe" came over to a guy who was getting a dance and told the girl she needed to put her top back on. WTF?

AliatMaca
12-21-21, 14:36
The private / bottle room prices are really steep at Flash Dancers, anyone had a chance to get FS or any other extras there?

Clewis632
12-21-21, 23:29
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Patcat88
01-05-22, 00:27
If anyone wants to goto a, no advertising, underground strip-but-no-stage and more club, I have an invite to a Wed Jan 4, 8 PM-2 AM, koreatown location, with beds, 20-30 women, open bar. $100 cover. Low rules, so its way closer to seeking arrangements or eros than a regular midtown strip club. DM for details / invite. If you have zero posts on here, include your other screen name from some other monger website in your DM. I've never made a mistake inviting degenerates and sex offenders like me before, but I need 1 tiny drop of proof you paid some girl some where once in your life before this, or not LOL.

DickCheese
01-06-22, 02:02
If anyone wants to goto a, no advertising, underground strip-but-no-stage and more club, I have an invite to a Wed Jan 4, 8 PM-2 AM, koreatown location, with beds, 20-30 women, open bar. $100 cover. Low rules, so its way closer to seeking arrangements or eros than a regular midtown strip club. DM for details / invite. If you have zero posts on here, include your other screen name from some other monger website in your DM. I've never made a mistake inviting degenerates and sex offenders like me before, but I need 1 tiny drop of proof you paid some girl some where once in your life before this, or not LOL.Damn was this a one time event LOL.

ASilva2011
01-18-22, 11:38
Is Fetish Affairs still happening? Heard it moved to Manhattan from Queens. How does the new place compare with Queens in terms of the experience?

Tunahead
01-19-22, 14:22
Is Fetish Affairs still happening? Heard it moved to Manhattan from Queens. How does the new place compare with Queens in terms of the experience?Search the title. Still active. $100 admission now.

DoodleRooster
02-07-22, 22:32
I was wondering if rosewood theater offer extras (FS, etc.) and types of donations or typical 20 per dance?Was there last time in town in the fall. Smoking hot chick grabbed me almost the second I walked in. That kinda stuff usually bugs me but she was super hot. Grabbed a beer and she wanted to go dance. I paid for the silly wristband thing to go in back area with the larger chairs, I do not enjoy lap dances in the open for all to see. By the third song she had my pants unzipped and was stroking away. Had to slow her down and I didn't want to be cleaning up a mess. We were both keeping a watchful eye out for security guy but they stayed outside area. She grabbed her purse, put a condom on me and was got back to it. Grinding away, guiding my hand between her legs, she was soaking wet. Asked if I wanted to stick it in, being in the dark and not able to "inspect" I turned that down. She stroked away till I got off in bag. Finished song and went to bathroom to flush. $300. Steep for the service, but fun as hell.

Patcat88
03-08-22, 13:50
I paid for the silly wristband thing to go in back area with the larger chairs, I do not enjoy lap dances in the open for all to see. By the third song she had my pants unzipped and was stroking away. Had to slow her down and I didn't want to be cleaning up a mess. We were both keeping a watchful eye out for security guy but they stayed outside area ....... Finished song and went to bathroom to flush. $300. Steep for the service, but fun as hell.Your report is def possible, I've had a similar story in Jan but it takes many trips to find a non-pro there. I think all new girls are only allowed on Tuesday and Friday nights before they are allowed to goto the hedge fund raider wed / Thur. Nights.

Did you tell her $300 ahead? Or she made that number up at the start? Did she claim its 15 songs at the end or just a flat 300 she wasnt counting time Watch out, on some nights, rosewood has no bottom shelf alcohol or wine at all, it ran out before they opened jkjk the manager told me, and they will ring you for $36 a glass for top shelf only.

The wristband is worth it, but only if you meet the girl a second time or buy it as an upgrade after cover. I've had too many nights at Rosewood where all the girls are worn out pros from Lido Union Square and SVT Remix, now pushing 30 years old.

Patcat88
03-08-22, 14:27
My low rules Wednesday lapdance party is open again (Wed March 9), new address, more long forgotten condom wrappers under the sofas than the old address. 8 pm-2 am same as before. I have no idea why the location and date are only confirmed Monday afternoons for a Wednesday event, promoter won't give me a straight story. DM me for info how to get in.

Denizen7
03-30-22, 15:51
My low rules Wednesday lapdance party is open again (Wed March 9), new address, more long forgotten condom wrappers under the sofas than the old address. 8 pm-2 am same as before. I have no idea why the location and date are only confirmed Monday afternoons for a Wednesday event, promoter won't give me a straight story. DM me for info how to get in.Anything exciting happening this week, patcat?

Patcat88
04-04-22, 15:41
Anything exciting happening this week, patcat?I have a private strip & more, with no "rules" from staff, 8 pm-3 am, both nights, Wednesday April 6 and Thursday April 7 this week if you're interested. DM for the text number and details, I am slow in answering during the event, and I never check this site once the club opens since grabbing women comes first for me.

In other news, Spearmint Rhino's 200/15 rooms are slightly worth it, but I have to go 2-3 times, paying $20 cover, to even get to the point of saying hello to a woman under 140 lbs. None of the women I did 200 rooms would give out numbers, or ever came back to Rhino, but it was well spent. I suspect they were Sapphire women dipping in, testing the $ and quitting. Never buy a drink at Rhino, your wasting too much time of your night sipping your beer on zero talent nights. Leave at the 10-25 minute mark and go somewhere else if you see nothing in the front room at Rhino. Remember to check floor 2 and 3 for stray women at Rhino. Not everyone is sitting on the first floor.

I found a "private strip club", Friday nights only, max 5 women a night and maybe 8-13 men. Pure street walkers. Staff DO NOT WANT any advertising and they don't WANT more customers. The women there refused to name the event. I got some pitty songs but my legs went numb and balls started to hurt from how big she was. Someone in the industry, that I trust, maybe serious, maybe joked, I went to "Big Ds". I haven't gone back since my first night.

An acquaintance of mine, he often isn't serious by text. Did show me on his phone a "Big D" invite from March 2022. But invite said "midtown penthouse". Friday street walker place is south of Houston. Miles apart. My acquaintance won't give me the details on his event yet comes to mine:

Password events reopened after 3 months, 11 men, 24 women came on Wednesday. For once, it wasn't crap. I and my acquaintances got alot of numbers, some first time sugarbaby or waitress girls, some dancers from other clubs, and some really pissed off eros type women with more makeup than the Joker and above the knee boots who were useless and never spoke to any men, and never got up if men came upto them. I came back the next day, a couple of the silent promoters / bouncers were missing, and password events waived the cover since zero women came and the party shut down early and I was sent home. No women ever came. Cover girl said sorry for the bad experience, it was St Patricks day and all the girls skipped, come back next week. There was no next week LOL. They are out of biz for a while.

I heard rumors of another lapdance party opening up from a bouncer at another club, but he is full of shit typically. His MO is ALWAYS, schedule something ONE MONTH ahead, ghost or cancel one week before or claim a venue problem 2-3 days before. I know his girls, and I double check with his girls to see if they were booked or not. If this guy is open, it will be AMP level fun. Long ago he used to rent an AMP and turned mamasan's desk into the bar and played hip hop music. Difference from day shift vs night shift was, the doors to the rooms are wedged open unless you upgrade to VIP. If someone removes the wedge and closes the door, staff runs over. That was epic but years ago. This guy basically left the game but he still is a bouncer at a crap midtown strip club and a bartender at another club.

DoodleRooster
04-04-22, 23:41
Your report is def possible, I've had a similar story in Jan but it takes many trips to find a non-pro there. I think all new girls are only allowed on Tuesday and Friday nights before they are allowed to goto the hedge fund raider wed / Thur. Nights.

Did you tell her $300 ahead? Or she made that number up at the start? Did she claim its 15 songs at the end or just a flat 300 she wasnt counting time Watch out, on some nights, rosewood has no bottom shelf alcohol or wine at all, it ran out before they opened jkjk the manager told me, and they will ring you for $36 a glass for top shelf only.

The wristband is worth it, but only if you meet the girl a second time or buy it as an upgrade after cover. I've had too many nights at Rosewood where all the girls are worn out pros from Lido Union Square and SVT Remix, now pushing 30 years old.Sorry for late response. She just claimed it was $300 and I went with it.

Went with some friends a few weeks ago, wasn't feeling it and dipped out early. Bought two girls a drink to get them off me. $60 LOL.

Atanion
04-04-22, 23:43
I have a private strip & more, with no "rules" from staff, 8 pm-3 am, both nights, Wednesday April 6 and Thursday April 7 this week if you're interested. DM for the text number and details, I am slow in answering during the event, and I never check this site once the club opens since grabbing women comes first for me.
Check your private messages, I'm very interested in this private strip club since I'm in Manhattan this week.

BraveNeWorld
04-06-22, 11:35
Password events reopened after 3 months, 11 men, 24 women came on Wednesday. For once, it wasn't crap. I and my acquaintances got alot of numbers, some first time sugarbaby or waitress girls, some dancers from other clubs, and some really pissed off eros type women with more makeup than the Joker and above the knee boots who were useless and never spoke to any men, and never got up if men came upto them. I came back the next day, a couple of the silent promoters / bouncers were missing, and password events waived the cover since zero women came and the party shut down early and I was sent home. No women ever came. Cover girl said sorry for the bad experience, it was St Patricks day and all the girls skipped, come back next week. There was no next week LOL. They are out of biz for a while.Bummer about Password events. I didn't realize I missed the email until reading your post. Wish I was there for that reopening night. I love it when the women vastly outnumber the men, but of course, that's not sustainable from a business perspective. Getting to clubs early is good for that, though. I like my ladies fresh.

UltimateH56
04-06-22, 11:39
Check your private messages, I'm very interested in this private strip club since I'm in Manhattan this week.Well, he indicated in his post that he may not respond and hasn't. Too bad. Anyone heard any details?

Atanion
04-11-22, 14:30
Well, he indicated in his post that he may not respond and hasn't. Too bad. Anyone heard any details?Reporting back here that I never received a response.

Patcat88
04-14-22, 09:33
Reporting back here that I never received a response.

Re: Private Strip Club
Quote Originally Posted by Atanion
Hi, I am in Manhattan, and I am interested in the private strip club on Wednesday. Can you send your number so I can get the details?
I have a private strip & more, with no "rules" from staff, 8pm-3am, both nights, Wednesday April 6 and Thursday April 7 this week if you're interested. Text me at 347 XXXXXXXX BEFORE the event (before 8pm the same day) for the full invite and include your screen name from this site for the address and details. I am slow in answering during the event, since grabbing women comes first for me ;-)
You did get the invite.

JamesEngr
04-24-22, 11:43
Haven't been to Rosewood in a while. Nice recent review. Just read it. Is it common to get hands on action or more (FS) in the dance areas at RW? I don't have thousands for rooms upstairs at HQ prefer RW below.

Went to FA party Thu 4/21- bad turnout of talent- 3 cute girls- rest were fugly / trashy. Got some rub rub but not more in the main area. Any ideas how much tipping usual for FS upstairs? Silver rooms are decent $ at $60/20 min.

CLV seems most overpriced - 40 to get in and rooms 150/15 m starting.

NYFunRaveller
04-27-22, 11:57
Not interested in FS or even anything as tame as a HJ. Just enjoy the full on grind of a good lapdance.

Too many places the girls either aren't good at that or expect that you want more. When you don't, the interest is gone.

So what is the best place for the grind, maybe even with some DFK but nothing more.

JarelRod
04-29-22, 21:24
To answer a question posed below: Vivid at 61 W 37th has $20 lap dances in public area with plenty of grinding and mutual touching, including possiblybtheir tits depending on the woman.

Visitor1980
04-30-22, 22:09
To answer a question posed below: Vivid at 61 W 37th has $20 lap dances in public area with plenty of grinding and mutual touching, including possiblybtheir tits depending on the woman.Thanks. Is that also the case for Flashdancers? How is it these days?

JarelRod
05-01-22, 07:33
To answer the question in post below: I don't know about Flashdancers, never went.

I am from out of town too. I have only been to Vivid once.

I wish there were more reports on strip clubs. From what I can gather most are way overpriced and most ust want you to get very expensive private dances.

I also really am just interested in good stage shows and lap dances with grinding and touching. No interest in exoensive private dances.

Visitor1980
05-01-22, 09:44
I also really am just interested in good stage shows and lap dances with grinding and touching. No interest in exoensive private dances.Same here. The answer to that -- inexpensive full-contact dances -- is "private lap dance parties" like DHT, C'est La Vie, La Rouge, etc. This is where you get $20 dances with full touching, like in Canada or Japan. DHT is a good example. These aren't widely-known by the general public, you have to get on their mailing lists (can be found on Google).

But since I'm from out of town, these parties start at 9 pm and I'd need to get a hotel in NYC. Regular strip clubs open earlier, like Flashdancers (at noon) and Vivid (6 pm). But at the regular clubs, lap dances are poor and touching is restricted. The VIP rooms are way too expensive, $500.

The closest compromise I found between "regular" clubs and high-mileage dances is Satin Dolls. There, you can pay $300 and get a full-contact 15-min. Session. It's still extremely expensive, but it's a step down from the other clubs' $500+ craziness.

NYFunRaveller
05-01-22, 14:12
Same here. The answer to that -- inexpensive full-contact dances -- is "private lap dance parties" like DHT, C'est La Vie, La Rouge, etc. This is where you get $20 dances with full touching, like in Canada or Japan. DHT is a good example. These aren't widely-known by the general public, you have to get on their mailing lists (can be found on Google).

But since I'm from out of town, these parties start at 9 pm and I'd need to get a hotel in NYC. Regular strip clubs open earlier, like Flashdancers (at noon) and Vivid (6 pm). But at the regular clubs, lap dances are poor and touching is restricted. The VIP rooms are way too expensive, $500.

The closest compromise I found between "regular" clubs and high-mileage dances is Satin Dolls. There, you can pay $300 and get a full-contact 15-min. Session. It's still extremely expensive, but it's a step down from the other clubs' $500+ craziness.C'est La Vie has been very good recently, especially since they moved locations.

Not a fan of La Rouge since they moved to basically the Hustler Club. Doesn't feel like the "private club" anymore.

What is DHT?

I miss St Venus from a few years ago. They attracted some nice, non-working girl talent (teachers, nurses, students, etc) that you don't find at many other places.

Any other private lap dance clubs still operating that I am missing?

JarelRod
05-02-22, 05:36
I will repeat: At Vivid at 61 W 37th, for $20, got lap dances with full grinding and touching anywhere. One woman took her tits out let me touch them as much as I wanted. The other I saw did not take her tits out. The one who did for me was a beautiful warm friendly young african american woman. The one who didn't was a maybe 35+ hispanic woman with large tits.

However I saw others getting lap dances where the woman had tits out and the guy was groping them. So definitely some woman do. And most of the woman here were attractive, with wide range of types (20 to 40 in age, all races).

So it appears at least from my one time here, that Vivid offers what some are looking for: full contact $20 lap dances for one song.

No need to pay $300 for 15 minutes, that's insane.

Visitor1980
05-02-22, 12:30
I will repeat: At Vivid at 61 W 37th, for $20, got lap dances with full grinding and touching anywhere. One woman took her tits out let me touch them as much as I wanted. The other I saw did not take her tits out. The one who did for me was a beautiful warm friendly young african american woman. The one who didn't was a maybe 35+ hispanic woman with large tits.

However I saw others getting lap dances where the woman had tits out and the guy was groping them. So definitely some woman do. And most of the woman here were attractive, with wide range of types (20 to 40 in age, all races).

So it appears at least from my one time here, that Vivid offers what some are looking for: full contact $20 lap dances for one song.

No need to pay $300 for 15 minutes, that's insane.Good to know, thanks a lot. I'll give it a try if I can make it to NYC M-F when they open at noon. This would be different from both FD and SD.

Python0809
05-11-22, 19:17
Good to know, thanks a lot. I'll give it a try if I can make it to NYC M-F when they open at noon. This would be different from both FD and SD.Stopped in at Vivid today at around 5:15. No cover. Three (pretty) girls working, all ponied up to the bar working their marks. Nobody on stage, nobody came over. Had my beer and left. Lame as heck.

JarelRod
05-12-22, 14:26
Well that was alot different from my experience there 2 weeks ago, which I posted here.

There were maybe 10 girls working, there was a stage show, and 2 came over to me for $20 lap dances (one of whom let me play with her bare tits as much as I wanted) in the about 20 minutes I was there.

I hope more people post their experiences, since this is one of the few clubs that are affordable, and as your report is completely different from mine, want to see what the usual experience is.

Stopped in at Vivid today at around 5:15. No cover. Three (pretty) girls working, all ponied up to the bar working their marks. Nobody on stage, nobody came over. Had my beer and left. Lame as heck.

Good Vibes
05-12-22, 20:43
Well that was alot different from my experience there 2 weeks ago, which I posted here.

There were maybe 10 girls working, there was a stage show, and 2 came over to me for $20 lap dances (one of whom let me play with her bare tits as much as I wanted) in the about 20 minutes I was there.

I hope more people post their experiences, since this is one of the few clubs that are affordable, and as your report is completely different from mine, want to see what the usual experience is.I've had decent luck at FlashDancers on W. 45th off 8th. Weekend, early evening, $10 cover (I believe), lots of ladies, $20 lap dances, ladies don't bother you much, not always asking for a dance, and the tits are always in your face on a lap dance.

DexFerty
05-15-22, 06:28
Stopped in at Vivid today at around 5:15. No cover. Three (pretty) girls working, all ponied up to the bar working their marks. Nobody on stage, nobody came over. Had my beer and left. Lame as heck.Wow, that's very unusual. At the strip clubs I've been to, they won't stop annoying you for a lap dance.

Patcat88
05-17-22, 08:27
My speakeasy stripper swing party is open 9 pm-3 am is open Wednesday May 18 $100 cover, open bar, tribeca location. Its the largest collection of skinny not Russian blondes in NYC, and nobody staff types stops a dance for any reason.

The sapphires have converted to hip hop clubs last couple of months. Featured rappers every week. Sapphire 39 now has pat downs most nights. 39 and 60 have been 50% AA or higher, but skinny, last couple weeks. Wonderland AKA VIP 21 reopened, I went one weekday night, 3 dancers total all with wigs, 25 security 20 bottle girls, I left quick. Maybe I need to come back on a weekend.

Jinjin
06-15-22, 17:43
Wow, that's very unusual. At the strip clubs I've been to, they won't stop annoying you for a lap dance.So I was there today around 5 pm getting my usual dance, when the guy next to me and I were told not to touch the merchandise. The girls were surprised, they didn't even know of the new regulation. Vivid got greedy and now want you to pay more for the VIP upstairs to do your roaming. Shame because the girls are okay with it.

DonChilly
08-04-22, 15:01
New to strip clubs and USASG, thought I'd let people know my experience.

Went to Flashdancers Downtown last year around December for the first time not knowing what to expect. Pretty quite on a Thursday night be the ladies were nice. $20 lap dances. I don't look for extras, I just like enjoying beautiful women and a good dance. Plenty of variety, though it's a small place.

I remember a juicy Columbian woman giving an amazing lab dance, had to cut the dance short before I got too excited. Not sure what the etiquette is for cumming from a lapdance but I was too nervous to try it out. She let me put my hands all over her but I'm not sure if it's still like that.

Going back to NYC in December again hopefully it's still good. Might try DHT if I can get in. Not sure where else to go in NYC so Ill have to explore when I go back. Like I said I really just want a good lap dance for a fun night.

PWnyc69
08-05-22, 12:12

Went to Flashdancers Downtown last year around December for the first time not knowing what to expect. Pretty quite on a Thursday night be the ladies were nice. $20 lap dances. I don't look for extras, I just like enjoying beautiful women and a good dance. Plenty of variety, though it's a small place.

I remember a juicy Columbian woman giving an amazing lab dance, had to cut the dance short before I got too excited. Not sure what the etiquette is for cumming from a lapdance but I was too nervous to try it out. She let me put my hands all over her but I'm not sure if it's still like that.

Going back to NYC in December again hopefully it's still good. Might try DHT if I can get in. Not sure where else to go in NYC so Ill have to explore when I go back. Like I said I really just want a good lap dance for a fun night.Man you better stop being a pussy and explode in pants. We pay hard $$. If a chick don't mind (and most don't) let it fly my man. No shame. Afterwards clean up in the bathroom. That's what its there for.

PWnyc69
08-05-22, 12:18

Going back to NYC in December again hopefully it's still good. Might try DHT if I can get in. Not sure where else to go in NYC so Ill have to explore when I go back. Like I said I really just want a good lap dance for a fun night.Man you better stop being a pussy and explode in dem pants. We pay hard $$. If a chick don't mind (and most don't) let it fly my man. No shame. Afterwards clean up in the bathroom. That's what its there for.

Patcat88
08-10-22, 16:38
I have an invite to a Friday Aug 12 UG strip club, midtown area, its $150 cover open bar, mostly skinny blonde girls from Tryst, Eros, asking for 500-2000 your place, her place, some poledancers but rare, plus seeking arrangement girls and runway models from instagram that forget to ask how much daddy before you take them to the back. Its possible to get a happy ending under 400 in the party if she had a few drinks and can't count songs. Some women come in jeans and leather pants here, if you see them alone, they are on the market, and they do take off the leather pants in the back for "dancing". I've occasionally seen front room DFK here, staff didn't stop it standing 10 feet away. While it claims to be part of gentlemen club world, I figured out over many visits, the majority of men and women are recruited from Soho House but that is top secret in this UG club. It is a pay for play, take her in the back and she gets naked for $ party. Its the only strip club that I know of that lets models get sloppy and wasted, they trust their customers. DM for an invite because there is no email or website for them.

Lately Fetish Affairs has had new girls showing up constantly that go all the way for 250-500. But the 20 and 30 min room fees are another 50-100 fee that quickly adds up ontop of the $75 cover. Every other time I goto FA, I never do a session because its 2 guys to 1 girl constantly even with 5-10 new girls a night. But if you can say hello at all, its 5 minutes of chit chat to get a pop with a 21-23 year old.

Rhino is a bust, they now have free cover most days, free cover until 12 am Mon. / Tues., wed-sat free cover until 10 PM. 6 girls, 5 black 1 white nowadays. The $200 room is worth it if your dead sure she won't run out on you and you asked her before if she does more. All the new girls they hired this spring quit sadly. I tend to slowly walk to the bathroom, scope the talent, use the bathroom, then slowly walk back to the first floor bar, then walk out saying goodnight, skipping the $21 mandatory drink nowadays at Rhino. Atleast its free cover sometimes now.

Lido at Wonderland, Lido is living off fumes from 2019 girls plus lesbian skinny fully inked up white girls. I never asked the room prices, but its definitely no cameras. The spanish and dominican mamis without a wristband in the front room area useless. I hear from them $40 and $50 a song from them for a floor dance and some only air dance 3 feet away. The wristband Lido girls still keep it at 20 a song. The lido specific private dance area isn't set up on some days, instead you can goto floor 2, NOT THE VIP rooms, and basically have the whole area to yourself for a floor dance, no girls or other guests know floor 2 is really open the public but it is. I've seen 1-2 virgin dancers a night at Lido at Wonderland but they quickly get superglued to some guy and I can't get access to them and they didn't come back. I did have luck in June 2022 getting take out here from a Lido girl, but she flew back home. Amazing experience to successfully full it off, but I don't think its repeatable.

Make sure to check Wonderland Instagram before coming to Lido at Wonderland, if its Wednesday nights, its a regular hip hop hookah bottle service club with dozens of promoters and half of women in blue jeans as female guests or girlfriends, not industry girls. No men except Lido Wristband guys ever buy songs on Wednesday nights here, and most dancers with pleasers and bags talk and dance for free with 50 Fake Drakes and Fake Drake take strippers home for the after party at 4 AM. Wonderland if they have a promoter other than Lido, is batshit insane lit, us mongers have no chance. I saw a pack of Rosewood girls in street clothes come to Wonderland AFTER rosewood at 2 AM to hang with their real boyfriends and dealers that had bottle reservations. Lame. Tuesdays or thursdays are fine, stay away from promoter Wednesdays at Lido or be prepared to leave at 1030 PM to not see Rae Shremurd and all the fake Drakes.

There is a hotel strip club party with FS on premise possible I know of. Its either in a midtown hotel with a room number, or an airbnb in Long Island City. All american born white girls and no accents AA women. Front room DFK allowed, the 1 and only bouncer didn't stop it. Dick must be zipped up in front room. Its related to an incall agency, but this is a strip format with a bartender and music playing, talking at the bar counter is free. DM me for their eventbrite because that incall agency loves to go on hobby sites and attack its customers. Keyboard warriors.

BraveNeWorld
09-01-22, 18:13
Not sure what the etiquette is for cumming from a lapdanceIt's different with every girl. Some will actively rub your dick to make you cum and get excited when you do. Others forget how a penis works and get disgusted when they succeed.

The etiquette is to keep the mess to yourself unless you have permission to get her wet. You can wear a condom to contain the mess. It also helps prevent red-dick from the girl chafing you to death or having to walk out of the club with a wet stain on your pants.

KC Questor
09-03-22, 12:54
I remember seeing an ad online for underwear designed for lap dances. It has a pouch in front where you put your dick. The pouch is lined with a soft material and you can add a drop or two of lube. It's waterproof so any mess you make doesn't leak out and stain your pants.

JarelRod
09-04-22, 07:51
This place gives $20 topless lap dances in the public area. Last like 4 or 5 minutes. Very sensual grinding shoving their tits in your face, rubbing your cock with their legs. Some allow touching of their tits, others dont. All allow touching ass, legs etc.

When I was there around 10 woman were offering lap dances, basically every guy there had a woman giving them lap dances.

There is also a stripper on stage, gets topless, but the stage dancer largely ignored cause everyone getting lap dances.

It was $5 entrance fee at around 7 pm, and 1 drink min which was $10.

They also offer more expensive private booths, but dont know the details of that. When I was there it seemed everyone was happy with the public lap dances, didnt see people going private

Hopefully they will stick with this policy of $20 topless lap dances. I reviewed a place in 33rd that had the same policy a few months ago, but reports are they changed formats and have to get much more expensive private dances now.

Visitor1980
09-05-22, 20:01
This place gives $20 topless lap dances in the public area. Last like 4 or 5 minutes. Very sensual grinding shoving their tits in your face, rubbing your cock with their legs. Some allow touching of their tits, others dont. All allow touching ass, legs etc.

When I was there around 10 woman were offering lap dances, basically every guy there had a woman giving them lap dances.

There is also a stripper on stage, gets topless, but the stage dancer largely ignored cause everyone getting lap dances.

It was $5 entrance fee at around 7 pm, and 1 drink min which was $10.

They also offer more expensive private booths, but dont know the details of that. When I was there it seemed everyone was happy with the public lap dances, didnt see people going private

Hopefully they will stick with this policy of $20 topless lap dances. I reviewed a place in 33rd that had the same policy a few months ago, but reports are they changed formats and have to get much more expensive private dances now.I've been to Satin Dolls. You're not allowed to touch boobs for $20. I tried that and was stopped. You'll be directed to the VIP area which is $300. You can touch there, but they'll try to rip you off time-wise; also, the more attractive the girl, the less mileage she will allow. That's my experience from a couple of years ago.

JarelRod
09-05-22, 22:18
Visitor.

You said your experience at Satin Dolls was from couple years ago. My experience was from 3 days ago.

3 days ago, I witnessed $20 lap dances in the public area where guys were allowed to fondle tits. That did not happen with me, the girls I had lap dances with did not allow it. I am not saying most allow it, I believe most did not. But I did see it twice. Guess it depends on the woman, or who knows maybe they had some sort of special relationship with those men, maybe they paid more, have no idea, but it did happen.

Regardless, $20 lap dance with lots of grinding and tits in face and touching ass legs etc is a very good deal, and not sure any other clubs in NYC do that. And thats the main point I was trying to make.

PWnyc69
09-08-22, 16:46
Visitor.

You said your experience at Satin Dolls was from couple years ago. My experience was from 3 days ago.

3 days ago, I witnessed $20 lap dances in the public area where guys were allowed to fondle tits. That did not happen with me, the girls I had lap dances with did not allow it. I am not saying most allow it, I believe most did not. But I did see it twice. Guess it depends on the woman, or who knows maybe they had some sort of special relationship with those men, maybe they paid more, have no idea, but it did happen.

Regardless, $20 lap dance with lots of grinding and tits in face and touching ass legs etc is a very good deal, and not sure any other clubs in NYC do that. And thats the main point I was trying to make.Head to Brooklyn and you will get that at a few places.

Diamondback
09-15-22, 08:24
My speakeasy stripper swing party is open 9 pm-3 am is open Wednesday May 18 $100 cover, open bar, tribeca location. Its the largest collection of skinny not Russian blondes in NYC, and nobody staff types stops a dance for any reason.

The sapphires have converted to hip hop clubs last couple of months. Featured rappers every week. Sapphire 39 now has pat downs most nights. 39 and 60 have been 50% AA or higher, but skinny, last couple weeks. Wonderland AKA VIP 21 reopened, I went one weekday night, 3 dancers total all with wigs, 25 security 20 bottle girls, I left quick. Maybe I need to come back on a weekend."My speakeasy stripper swing party. " shit, now that sounds like a great time! How difficult is it to get an invite to such a party?

RobAxle
09-25-22, 20:10
Early this month I was in NYC, and managed to hit two strip-club related events; a Temptations swinger night, and Fetish Affairs.

Temptations was dead -- I stayed until midnight, and there were 2 girls there, 4 people total including me, except for a couple of folks firmly planted in the smoking room. Dull, boring, worthless.

Going back to the same location for Fetish Affairs, I was not motivated and expected more of the same. Pleasantly surprised with this experience.

$100 at the door. Kinda a strip club room with music and a room to chat the girls up. Dances take place on beds off the main room, with curtains between them. Dances were $20/ song; I got. 4-5 over the night, and it is nice indeed to lay down on a bed and have a hottie grind on you. One young lass was happy to lay down full body and kiss me while doing it. Nearly lost it there. Very pleasant.

The guys are dressed like they are going to a strip club (I went with khakis and a polo and got compliments), while the girls are in club dresses or lingerie. Looking very hot. Ages range from 18 to maybe 35 max; mostly in the 20's.

Upstairs you can use private rooms (walls / door / mattress) or semi-private rooms (curtains / mattress) for assignations with young ladies for an additional charge. So how did that go?

Pricey but fun. Some of the girls are average people with a kinky side looking for fun; there was a lovely latina lady there with amazing hair who wanted to have her feet worshiped, for example. Not my thing, but a fun chat. Some of the girls are model-hot escorts plying their trade in a different space.

Chat is important, because unlike a strip club, you have to make at least a minor connection with these girls if you want to go upstairs, as the men outnumber the girls. And even then it will cost you. Some of the ladies are stunningly good looking, some are just average but dressed / made up well. In any case, no one wanted to go upstairs for less than $400, and that rarely included what a normal FS escort visit would. (I mean, the full hour experience I had with Blues Latina for $400 was mind altering.).

OTOH, a number of the stunners were more than happy to go upstairs for an hour for a full GFE experience for $800-$1000. On top of the $150/ hr to the house for the room, that is very pricey, but there is one big advantage: no screening. Yes, I could go to a high end escort for less than that, but I would certainly have to leave a trail, texting I'd, or LinkedIn, etc, which I won't do.

I can afford the outlay, but I did not bring it; next time I will take a goodly chunk of cash. In my case I took a beautiful graphic design artist with amazing tattoos upstairs for 30 minutes of DATY followed by a HJ; still fun at $400. But a bad value compared to the escort scene.

Something else to keep in mind. If you have a kink, odds are you can get it handled here. Next time I may bring a strap-on with me -- I love getting pegged, and numerous girls were happy to do that pretty cheap. But really, next time I am going to bring like $1500 and bag a model-esque girl. And get her number to see her outside of FA, although I wonder at how that might affect pricing.

Finally, these things take place on Thursday nights and run until 4 am -- not ideal if you have to work the next day. My sense from talking to folks is that after 1 am things get even looser (and the girls get cheaper) but I had to be in a meeting at 7:30, so I was done at midnight.

BraveNeWorld
09-28-22, 17:58
Thanks PatCat88. Tuesday nights don't have much going on, so I checked out Lido at Wonderland. It was like having a VIP club all to myself (and "Joe Lido" I got there at 7 pm and there were only two girls and the bartender there, but they were both young and tight. I got a 2 girl dance, 2 more good looking girls arrived, Joe ordered some pizzas and I headed out by 10 as the place started filling out. I love being the first to arrive and getting the girls while they're fresh and lonely.

TacoEater2013
10-01-22, 15:12
Thanks PatCat88. Tuesday nights don't have much going on, so I checked out Lido at Wonderland. It was like having a VIP club all to myself (and "Joe Lido" I got there at 7 pm and there were only two girls and the bartender there, but they were both young and tight. I got a 2 girl dance, 2 more good looking girls arrived, Joe ordered some pizzas and I headed out by 10 as the place started filling out. I love being the first to arrive and getting the girls while they're fresh and lonely.Is Lido a separate room / space within wonderland?

BraveNeWorld
10-04-22, 19:13
Is Lido a separate room / space within wonderland?Yes. But they're not operating tonight. The Lido lounge room is in the back, between the bathrooms and the bar and the lap dances happen upstairs.

HardKnox
10-24-22, 20:07
Yes. But they're not operating tonight. The Lido lounge room is in the back, between the bathrooms and the bar and the lap dances happen upstairs.Questions from an out-of-towner about Lido. I found "The Lido Room" website and address is 641 W 50th. Wonderland is at 20 W 20th. I would appreciate some clarification. Also, The Lido Room website says you have to have a printed out VIP invitation to get in. Does this require a membership. Thanks very much for any information.

HardKnox.

BraveNeWorld
10-25-22, 18:48
Questions from an out-of-towner about Lido.Search for Lerougelounge to find the lido lounge at wonderland. All you need is a RSVP and you pay your $40 or $20 membership fee to the bouncer at the door. You can just say you're friends with Joe Lido if you don't have the invite on you. There are other clubs operating as Lido. It's not the greatest club, and wonderland sucks, but there's not much open on Tuesdays.

HardKnox
10-26-22, 22:21
Is Temptations a Swingers Club?

Early this month I was in NYC, and managed to hit two strip-club related events; a Temptations swinger night, and Fetish Affairs.

Temptations was dead -- I stayed until midnight, and there were 2 girls there, 4 people total including me, except for a couple of folks firmly planted in the smoking room. Dull, boring, worthless.

Going back to the same location for Fetish Affairs, I was not motivated and expected more of the same. Pleasantly surprised with this experience.

$100 at the door. Kinda a strip club room with music and a room to chat the girls up. Dances take place on beds off the main room, with curtains between them. Dances were $20/ song; I got. 4-5 over the night, and it is nice indeed to lay down on a bed and have a hottie grind on you. One young lass was happy to lay down full body and kiss me while doing it. Nearly lost it there. Very pleasant.

The guys are dressed like they are going to a strip club (I went with khakis and a polo and got compliments), while the girls are in club dresses or lingerie. Looking very hot. Ages range from 18 to maybe 35 max; mostly in the 20's.

Upstairs you can use private rooms (walls / door / mattress) or semi-private rooms (curtains / mattress) for assignations with young ladies for an additional charge. So how did that go?

Pricey but fun. Some of the girls are average people with a kinky side looking for fun; there was a lovely latina lady there with amazing hair who wanted to have her feet worshiped, for example. Not my thing, but a fun chat. Some of the girls are model-hot escorts plying their trade in a different space.

Chat is important, because unlike a strip club, you have to make at least a minor connection with these girls if you want to go upstairs, as the men outnumber the girls. And even then it will cost you. Some of the ladies are stunningly good looking, some are just average but dressed / made up well. In any case, no one wanted to go upstairs for less than $400, and that rarely included what a normal FS escort visit would. (I mean, the full hour experience I had with Blues Latina for $400 was mind altering.).

OTOH, a number of the stunners were more than happy to go upstairs for an hour for a full GFE experience for $800-$1000. On top of the $150/ hr to the house for the room, that is very pricey, but there is one big advantage: no screening. Yes, I could go to a high end escort for less than that, but I would certainly have to leave a trail, texting I'd, or LinkedIn, etc, which I won't do.

I can afford the outlay, but I did not bring it; next time I will take a goodly chunk of cash. In my case I took a beautiful graphic design artist with amazing tattoos upstairs for 30 minutes of DATY followed by a HJ; still fun at $400. But a bad value compared to the escort scene.

Something else to keep in mind. If you have a kink, odds are you can get it handled here. Next time I may bring a strap-on with me -- I love getting pegged, and numerous girls were happy to do that pretty cheap. But really, next time I am going to bring like $1500 and bag a model-esque girl. And get her number to see her outside of FA, although I wonder at how that might affect pricing.

Finally, these things take place on Thursday nights and run until 4 am -- not ideal if you have to work the next day. My sense from talking to folks is that after 1 am things get even looser (and the girls get cheaper) but I had to be in a meeting at 7:30, so I was done at midnight.

Kamui7
11-05-22, 23:44
Has anyone been to Sapphire 60 recently? I'm going soon to Primals and then to Sapphire and wondering about the experience there.

Thanks.

Clewis632
11-07-22, 00:16
Has anyone been to Sapphire 60 recently? I'm going soon to Primals and then to Sapphire and wondering about the experience there.

Thanks.Nope. You lucky if you get 2 posts a month in this section.

BraveNeWorld
11-09-22, 20:01

Thanks.It's pretty average / basic. Sometimes the underground clubs host parties in their private area, but I haven't been lately. The girls seemed very typical "upscale strip club. " I prefer going across the bridge to Show Palace for the all nude party and less fancy girls.

Itoriffic
11-20-22, 21:23

Pricey but fun. Some of the girls are average people with a kinky side looking for fun; there was a lovely latina lady there with amazing hair who wanted to have her feet worshiped, for example. Not my thing, but a fun chat. Some of the girls are model-hot escorts plying their trade in a different space...Hi,

I tried looking up fetish affairs but the google result says temporality closed. IS this correct? Is it in Manhattan or Queens?

Also. What do you mean by "GFE"? Could you elaborate? Thanks.

RobAxle
11-21-22, 21:31
Hi,

I tried looking up fetish affairs but the google result says temporality closed. IS this correct? Is it in Manhattan or Queens?

Also. What do you mean by "GFE"? Could you elaborate? Thanks.Let's see, they renamed to Experience Party; https://twitter.com/fetishaffairs is a decent link.

For me, GFE is DFK, BBBJ, DATY, and FS. YMMV.

Citation48
11-22-22, 15:32
It's pretty average / basic. Sometimes the underground clubs host parties in their private area, but I haven't been lately. The girls seemed very typical "upscale strip club. " I prefer going across the bridge to Show Palace for the all nude party and less fancy girls.Is Sapphire 39 about the same? I've seen some hot looking chicks going in and out of there. But it looks like it could also just be an expensive money dumping ground.

Kamui7
11-29-22, 12:06
Any opinions on HQ KONY on the west side?

NYFunRaveller
11-29-22, 18:17
Haven't seen a party invite from them in a while.

Same with Password Events.

Are there any left that aren't located in traditional strip clubs?

BraveNeWorld
11-29-22, 20:21
Haven't seen a party invite from them in a while.

Same with Password Events.Joe, who ran C'est La Vie, died in July. Check your spam for July 19 "A Farewell to great friend. ! from a Mr M about the death and his party as "Hot Spot". They had already joined with masked nights and maybe a couple others at the same location on 23rd, but something happened a couple weeks ago and they switched spots, taking over the Password Events spot downtown in a bar for at least one night. I haven't been there since.

NYFunRaveller
11-30-22, 00:37
Joe, who ran C'est La Vie, died in July. Check your spam for July 19 "A Farewell to great friend. ! from a Mr M about the death and his party as "Hot Spot". They had already joined with masked nights and maybe a couple others at the same location on 23rd, but something happened a couple weeks ago and they switched spots, taking over the Password Events spot downtown in a bar for at least one night. I haven't been there since.Oh wow. Missed that email completely. Had no idea.

So is there anything left?

LeyleySt
12-10-22, 09:51
Stopped by Temptations before 10 pm to pay 20 bucks. I was the 2nd male customer there. Got full by the time I left before midnight. IT was nice but not the type of women bodies I like. These were really girl next door types. They were attractive but I am looking for that stereotypical stripper enhanced body. Had great conversation with two women. One was tatoo'd up the other was a goth. I liked them. I would like to see them again but the dancing are basically 80 to 100 each if you make a connection. I want to keep talking but had to pay LOL. Spent 100 on each girl.

Itoriffic
12-28-22, 22:55
Let's see, they renamed to Experience Party; https://twitter.com/fetishaffairs is a decent link.

For me, GFE is DFK, BBBJ, DATY, and FS. YMMV.Thank you for the response but due to bad luck literally none of my questions were answered lmao.

-The twitter link you sent was suspended.

-Nothing comes up for "experience party strip club" when searched.

-I have no clue what DFK means.

Man tough luck for me!

Native River
01-01-23, 17:26
Thank you for the response but due to bad luck literally none of my questions were answered lmao.

-The twitter link you sent was suspended.

-Nothing comes up for "experience party strip club" when searched.

-I have no clue what DFK means.

Man tough luck for me!I haven't been to experience but was just reading the thread.

DFK = Deep French Kissing.

Trying searching for "experience party manhattan". Result came right up for me.

Roc131
01-05-23, 15:43
Private Strip Club or More?

Back in the day, there were several private "strip clubs" which were really more like escort / brothel joints. Some were only for lapdance plus, others were full service with private rooms.

It seems like a couple of new (well one old and one new) places are operating. One is LeRouge Lounge, claiming to be affiliated with the old Lido, and another one, Experience Party.

Will be trying at least one of these out in the next week, anyone have a suggestion?

Clewis632
01-06-23, 22:54

Back in the day, there were several private "strip clubs" which were really more like escort / brothel joints. Some were only for lapdance plus, others were full service with private rooms.

It seems like a couple of new (well one old and one new) places are operating. One is LeRouge Lounge, claiming to be affiliated with the old Lido, and another one, Experience Party.

Will be trying at least one of these out in the next week, anyone have a suggestion?Yep I plenty. But I'm not sharing.

Good luck to finding your "back in the day spot ".

Patcat88
01-10-23, 21:25

Will be trying at least one of these out in the next week, anyone have a suggestion?I have in my calendar, 2 things this week, Wed Jan 11 and Thu Jan 12, $150 cover open bar, no rules (xcpt all the women expect tips, variable pricing between you and her) private sugar / strip / escort / extras / beds, private clubs. Lower manhattan location. DM if you want the address. Indoor smoking allowed (but its not a toss dollars or twerk vibe).

Post-covid, pretty much all the big name UG parties sold themselves off to commercial strip clubs with commercial rules by now. Some of the name brand places now pay strippers min-wage, no house fee to come. Women look at you like fish in water then look back on their phones. Even I'm old or big, don't want to see half the men sitting with men, or bottle service of men / girlfriends in pants, and 10-20 working women sitting in a row on the other side on their phones. They never get up nowadays, guys walk up, say hi, they look back at their phones. Damn. Club gives $20/ hr base pay for fake strippers.

RegalFreeman
01-24-23, 10:00
Anyone have experience with the most recent incarnation of the Lerouge (lido) Lounge? I'm thinking about checking it out. Looks like their VIP area has actual rooms with doors was wondering what kind of mileage people are getting in there.

JarelRod
02-27-23, 07:55
Can someone please advise what places do this now?

I went to one, on 37th St, a year or so ago, that offered $20 topless lap dances with some dancers allowing you to touch their its, but I understand that one no longer allows it.

Went to another one, around 8th and 45th, that had $20 topless lap dances within the past year.

Wonder if that place, or any others, allow $20 topless lap dances? Anyone know? Tit touching would be great, but just the topless lap dance would be good enough.

Want to stress, not interested in expensive VIP rooms with extras, just want to see dancers get nude (or topless at least) on stage, and have $20 topless lap dances.

CarloG
03-03-23, 10:19
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

JarelRod
03-06-23, 09:24
Went to Satin Dolls recent, its on 8th Ave around 44th.

I had previously gone back in Sept.

This time was better, in that last time in the $20 public topless lap dances, I was not allowed to play with their tits by the 3 woman I had dances with (although I did observe 1 or 2 others.

That were allowed).

This time, I was allowed to play with the tits of 2 of the 3 I had dances with. So obviously it varies depending on the woman.

As with last time, these $20 dances feature lots of grinding against me by the dancers, and they didn't mind me talking dirty to them.

They were all friendly and enthusiastic.

All 3 were attractive, maybe in the 28 to 35 age range (but I am not that good at predicting ages).

One was slender but nice avg size tits, one had large tits and while not slim was not thick either, and the other was somewhere in between.

They also have various other options, all way too much for me. Of course they asked if I was interested, and one spelled out the pricing, but basically the first thing she gave (cheapest).

Was $100 for 15 minutes semi private, plus $100 tip; and it ranged up to $1000 for an hour fully private (plus tip I think).

Now, I don't know what semi private means, as it seems that's what I was already getting for $20, but whatever, all too much for me.

It was just $5 to get in, 1 drink min at $10 for soft drink.

In all I went thru almost $120+ in about half an hour, as had 2 dances each with 2 of them, and 1 with the other.

If I was younger, probably would have cum with the second one, I was close.

Afterwards went next door to the Playpen to jerk off in the porn booths, they have like 100 choices to scroll thru, pricing is like 100 seconds for $1.

They also have live nude shows there, behind glass, the woman strips and you can jerk off.

Its $40 for 5 minutes, a bit steep in my view.

The woman there looked to be past 50 years old.

I remember 25+ years ago at the Show Palace on 42nd and 8th, there would be like 20 woman to choose from, think it was $5 for the show and tip maybe $10.

Could sample a few, great fun.

So many things priced out of use now.

Hines Karlton
03-07-23, 06:13
Yep I plenty. But I'm not sharing.

Good luck to finding your "back in the day spot ".Go fuck off than.

Kingo Yarda
03-13-23, 15:58
Got to Satin around 2 am Saturday night, enough people that it was busy but not crowded. $30 cover and $20 per topless dance. Girls made sure to talk to everybody and were friendly enough to get me to spend my money and it was worth it. VIP was 300-400 which was too much without knowing what to expect. There was a pretty Latina in a green dress and fishnets and great curvy body, if anyone knows if she's a regular there lmk. Worth the experience especially visiting from out of town.

JP316
03-13-23, 19:50
Staying across the street and wondering if this club any good? Are there any extras you are able to get? Thanks in advance.

Visitor1980
03-27-23, 13:37
Got to Satin around 2 am Saturday night, enough people that it was busy but not crowded. $30 cover and $20 per topless dance. Girls made sure to talk to everybody and were friendly enough to get me to spend my money and it was worth it. VIP was 300-400 which was too much without knowing what to expect. There was a pretty Latina in a green dress and fishnets and great curvy body, if anyone knows if she's a regular there lmk. Worth the experience especially visiting from out of town.Yeah, that's the problem with NYC's "mainstream" strip clubs like Satin Dolls & Flashdancers. They either have $20 no-touching, or $300-400 "VIP" where you can fondle and suck for 15 min (but you'll still get ripped off there -- I've tried it a few times and the girls will always end it early, or block anything that goes too far). Nothing reasonable "in between" is available, like $80-100 for touching. Either super-low or super-high. That niche is filled by DHT, Lido, Rouge, and the other more secret parties.

JarelRod
03-29-23, 07:35
See my report on Satin Dolls from March 6.

$20 for topless dances with grinding and could play with their tits as much as I wanted.

Woman I had these dances from were all very pleasant and fun.

Its true the private options were way too expensive, but could have alot of fun with grinding and tit play in the public area, and I had a real good time.

Yeah, that's the problem with NYC's "mainstream" strip clubs like Satin Dolls & Flashdancers. They either have $20 no-touching, or $300-400 "VIP" where you can fondle and suck for 15 min (but you'll still get ripped off there -- I've tried it a few times and the girls will always end it early, or block anything that goes too far). Nothing reasonable "in between" is available, like $80-100 for touching. Either super-low or super-high. That niche is filled by DHT, Lido, Rouge, and the other more secret parties.

BraveNeWorld
04-13-23, 18:17
I had the strangest experience at Password events last night. They re-opened in a side room at the back of an active Italian restaurant. You have to walk through a restaurant full of tourist families to the hang out area which was only separated by a single black cloth strung up on a couple stands, with plenty of visibility through and around the barrier. I was trying to chat up ladies while seeing a midwestern family twirl their fettuccini Alfredo on their forks just yards away. And the bathrooms were shared with the restaurant, too! The idea of walking back out past them with a chubby all sweaty from a dance was just a little too much for me, so I headed over to masked nights for the evening. There were beautiful and fun women at both events.

Ethan X
04-16-23, 19:31
I had the strangest experience at Password events last night. They re-opened in a side room at the back of an active Italian restaurant. You have to walk through a restaurant full of tourist families to the hang out area which was only separated by a single black cloth strung up on a couple stands, with plenty of visibility through and around the barrier. I was trying to chat up ladies while seeing a midwestern family twirl their fettuccini Alfredo on their forks just yards away. And the bathrooms were shared with the restaurant, too! The idea of walking back out past them with a chubby all sweaty from a dance was just a little too much for me, so I headed over to masked nights for the evening. There were beautiful and fun women at both events.I've never heard of anything like this before. Any info on where these spots are?

BrooklynMatt
04-16-23, 20:52
I had the strangest experience at Password events last night. They re-opened in a side room at the back of an active Italian restaurant. You have to walk through a restaurant full of tourist families to the hang out area which was only separated by a single black cloth strung up on a couple stands, with plenty of visibility through and around the barrier. I was trying to chat up ladies while seeing a midwestern family twirl their fettuccini Alfredo on their forks just yards away. And the bathrooms were shared with the restaurant, too! The idea of walking back out past them with a chubby all sweaty from a dance was just a little too much for me, so I headed over to masked nights for the evening. There were beautiful and fun women at both events.I'm curious which restaurant it was. There are a few I go to regularly over there.

BraveNeWorld
04-18-23, 19:09
I'm curious which restaurant it was. There are a few I go to regularly over there.It was at IL Cortile. Fortunately enough people complained that it won't be held there this week. This week will be a new, grungy looking spot on Hester.

Visitor1980
04-19-23, 10:47
It was at IL Cortile. Fortunately enough people complained that it won't be held there this week. This week will be a new, grungy looking spot on Hester.Who complained LOL? Imagine visiting NYC, going to a random restaurant, and happening upon topless women behind a small curtain! BTW it's happened before. Some of the early Lido and SVT parties in 2017-2018 were like that too, I've seen it.

JamesEngr
05-27-23, 10:53
I had the strangest experience at Password events last night. They re-opened in a side room at the back of an active Italian restaurant. You have to walk through a restaurant full of tourist families to the hang out area which was only separated by a single black cloth strung up on a couple stands, with plenty of visibility through and around the barrier. I was trying to chat up ladies while seeing a midwestern family twirl their fettuccini Alfredo on their forks just yards away. And the bathrooms were shared with the restaurant, too! The idea of walking back out past them with a chubby all sweaty from a dance was just a little too much for me, so I headed over to masked nights for the evening. There were beautiful and fun women at both events.Can you please share or PM about the you / g S / C events? I could not find Password events. Only know of Angelicos fetishaffairs which changed names recently.

BigTuna50
06-01-23, 16:25
Can you please share or PM about the you / g S / C events? I could not find Password events. Only know of Angelicos fetishaffairs which changed names recently.I was just hoping for more information as well.

BraveNeWorld
06-13-23, 19:36
Can you please share or PM about the you / g S / C events? I could not find Password events. Only know of Angelicos fetishaffairs which changed names recently.Password Events hasn't had any events since that craziness at the restaurant, but their site is passwordevents, com.

Masked nights / Mr M / The former C'est la Vie is maskednights, com.

Le Rouge / Lido Lounge (in a strip club) is lerougelounge, com.

There is also Die Happy Tonight / Rosewood, diehappytonight, com but I haven't been there in a long time. They seemed scammy when I went before.

JamesEngr
06-14-23, 23:24
Password Events hasn't had any events since that craziness at the restaurant, but their site is passwordevents, com.

Masked nights / Mr M / The former C'est la Vie is maskednights, com.

Le Rouge / Lido Lounge (in a strip club) is lerougelounge, com.

There is also Die Happy Tonight / Rosewood, diehappytonight, com but I haven't been there in a long time. They seemed scammy when I went before.Rosewood is pretty great! They don't dance like reg GCs but they come and hang with you on the sofa and you can get bit handsy, chill for 5-10 mins and then decide if you want to go further. Don't buy drinks etc. for them. They may even exchange IG or cell# contacts.

Afeez1
06-18-23, 15:59
I've been missing out. I thought fully nude strip clubs in NYC didn't exist anymore. Went there last Saturday night and this place was stacked. A mix of young, mostly Hispanic and Black girls. A big stage where the girls perform and get fully nude. Table dances are $15 before midnight. Private dances in the back are $25. VIP room starts at $75 for 30 minutes (nude private dance). Beers available at this club but no liquor. I can't wait to go back.

Lucky Green
06-18-23, 16:11
I've been missing out. I thought fully nude strip clubs in NYC didn't exist anymore. Went there last Saturday night and this place was stacked. A mix of young, mostly Hispanic and Black girls. A big stage where the girls perform and get fully nude. Table dances are $15 before midnight. Private dances in the back are $25. VIP room starts at $75 for 30 minutes (nude private dance). Beers available at this club but no liquor. I can't wait to go back.Wow, good intel. Long time since there's been encouraging strip club news like this. Thanks.

HeroesBlend
06-19-23, 12:15
Wow, good intel. Long time since there's been encouraging strip club news like this. Thanks.Yeah, I'd suggest not getting your hopes too high.

I went a few months back, iirc it was a $20. Cover (always free if you're 18 years old exactly, which means a lot of young, immature, broke ass kids), the staff complains, but they have this in place. It seems like the most bootleg, whack ass fully nude strip club ever. That's their only hook. The chicks who are fully naked, it's not even hot. It's more like a hot mess.

Surprised they serving beer. From what I remembered there was no hard alcohol OR beer. Just sugary soda.

Went with a friend to have fun, was a whack ass night and thought it would end that way, but after we paid the cover, got drinks, he was like, let's bounce after 30 min or so.

Ended up going to Sapphire's at 60th and had an amazing time! Sure, no stank ass pussy with no g-string in your face, but I'd much rather a g-string and hot pussy oozing out than a bare ass stank, beat up pastrami lookin' pussy.

If you go, let me know how it turned out and what the chicks were like. Everyone there seemed like they didn't want to be there.

LeopoldBloom
06-26-23, 23:22
Rosewood is pretty great! They don't dance like reg GCs but they come and hang with you on the sofa and you can get bit handsy, chill for 5-10 mins and then decide if you want to go further. Don't buy drinks etc. for them. They may even exchange IG or cell# contacts.Rosewood is a great spot, very chill vibe and very attractive ladies. I definitely recommend it.

JamesEngr
06-30-23, 21:36
Went to Lido / LeRouge aka Wonderland in Flatiron. Good times. Get on the email / text list. Free before 10 PM. $20 after. Dances 20/ song. Some hot white / brazilian girls. Saw P.S. Special last night. AJ Applegate on the invte text so couldn't miss out on seeing her! She was on stage for 10 mins. I got dances from a Brazilian hottie named Nicole. Banging body.

DirtyGrimy
07-01-23, 18:05
Yeah, I'd suggest not getting your hopes too high.

I went a few months back, iirc it was a $20. Cover (always free if you're 18 years old exactly, which means a lot of young, immature, broke ass kids), the staff complains, but they have this in place. It seems like the most bootleg, whack ass fully nude strip club ever. That's their only hook. The chicks who are fully naked, it's not even hot. It's more like a hot mess.

Surprised they serving beer. From what I remembered there was no hard alcohol OR beer. Just sugary soda.

Went with a friend to have fun, was a whack ass night and thought it would end that way, but after we paid the cover, got drinks, he was like, let's bounce after 30 min or so.

Ended up going to Sapphire's at 60th and had an amazing time! Sure, no stank ass pussy with no g-string in your face, but I'd much rather a g-string and hot pussy oozing out than a bare ass stank, beat up pastrami lookin' pussy.

If you go, let me know how it turned out and what the chicks were like. Everyone there seemed like they didn't want to be there.The thing with Show Palace is you have to get there late, midnight at the earliest. I was there a couple of weeks ago late Saturday, like 1 am, and it was a good time. VIP is something like $100 for 15 minutes and with the right girl it can be worth it.

RegalFreeman
08-03-23, 13:45
Went to Lido / LeRouge aka Wonderland in Flatiron. Good times. Get on the email / text list. Free before 10 PM. $20 after. Dances 20/ song. Some hot white / brazilian girls. Saw P.S. Special last night. AJ Applegate on the invte text so couldn't miss out on seeing her! She was on stage for 10 mins. I got dances from a Brazilian hottie named Nicole. Banging body.Did extras seem likely at the Lido spot? Mixed messages about that are out there.

Tictic1234
09-07-23, 13:17
Went to Lido / LeRouge aka Wonderland in Flatiron. Good times. Get on the email / text list. Free before 10 PM. $20 after. Dances 20/ song. Some hot white / brazilian girls. Saw P.S. Special last night. AJ Applegate on the invte text so couldn't miss out on seeing her! She was on stage for 10 mins. I got dances from a Brazilian hottie named Nicole. Banging body.I've been to the Wonderland space before (both current and previous club). How do the Lido / LeRouge privates compare with the Wonderland (which, IIRC, was just a separate section that really had no privacy).

Tictic1234
09-07-23, 13:29
Anyone have experience with the most recent incarnation of the Lerouge (lido) Lounge? I'm thinking about checking it out. Looks like their VIP area has actual rooms with doors was wondering what kind of mileage people are getting in there.Where did you see this? Nothing on their website looks like it has any privacy.

Grimesy
09-27-23, 18:14
Did extras seem likely at the Lido spot? Mixed messages about that are out there.If we're talking about LeRouge aka Wonderland, then I'd say no. Unless you get a girl's number and set something up OTC.

The lapdances I got were just a notch above air dances, which is to say they were not good. And it didn't seem like there was much more fun to be had, even in the private rooms.

Patcat88
09-28-23, 18:19
I have an invite to a no-advertising ug strip club in Manhattan today Thursday September 28th 8:00 pm To 2:00 am, Chinatown location, 80 early /100 reg cover. It has no upgrade fee, free beds, for fun, and other interesting furniture. Girls are all skinny, all under 30, various Heights, all races, some fake tits. 50% strippers from other places, 25% escorts, and 25% female guests or IG models that come solo but don't take tips or do anything sexy in the event, the not working women do chat with any guy there like in a vanilla club. Sometimes events in the past, there is a pole, but women don't get on it unless its practice or to show off to other women. Not a throw singles place. Music is EDM with a DJ, "songs" are a little bit on the long side by accident, so some women do fun by time or flex pricing, not by song. Event space is 3 years old, well decorated, finance or San Francisco kitch decor, you can bring not monger co workers and they would enjoy the space. There are bartenders. Its not someone's apartment or airbnb. Low rules, 420 and more friendly. Security and staff are chill, and doesn't get between a guy and girl, unless a gift or consent dispute and girl specifically complains. Asking for extras at the bar area politely gets you a womans own personal answer instant. No VIP room hustle here. Nearly all the women, if they are working, pass out socials, or meet outside. Low rules, as I said. DM if your interested.

I don't always post about every last no ads UG event every week. So DM me anytime in the future I'm somewhere every week, different promoters and locations and slightly different covers. It's no-ads, b / c most guys are referrals by working women, co workers of long time mongers, and other vetted social connections. It's not plastered on IG or BP or twitter.

Hines Karlton
10-03-23, 15:41
What's the word spearmint rhino gentleman club? On the westside Manhattan.

All I see is ugly old daygo wop managers and fat old ugly Puerto Rican in their 40-50's doing security for these skrippers.

Is this like all Manhattan strip clubs. Skinny white girls that do nothing. They just want you to throw money around.

Idauidau420
10-03-23, 20:03
I have an invite to a no-advertising ug strip club in Manhattan today Thursday September 28th 8:00 pm To 2:00 am, Chinatown location, 80 early /100 reg cover. It has no upgrade fee, free beds, for fun, and other interesting furniture. Girls are all skinny, all under 30, various Heights, all races, some fake tits. 50% strippers from other places, 25% escorts, and 25% female guests or IG models that come solo but don't take tips or do anything sexy in the event, the not working women do chat with any guy there like in a vanilla club.Can you share some info?

BraveNeWorld
10-04-23, 19:35
DM if your interested.I tried to message you, but "Errors: Patcat88 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.".

Send me a DM when you hear of anything. I'm out and about every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.

LostInSpace123
10-05-23, 01:38
Send over details. Can't DM you.

DM if your interested.

Korosu
10-09-23, 23:20
I tried to message you, but "Errors: Patcat88 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.".

Send me a DM when you hear of anything. I'm out and about every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.Also tried DM'ing with no success.

Grits3000
11-02-23, 14:41
I have an invite to a no-advertising ug strip club in Manhattan today Thursday September 28th 8:00 pm To 2:00 am, Chinatown location, 80 early /100 reg cover. It has no upgrade fee, free beds, for fun, and other interesting furniture. Girls are all skinny, all under 30, various Heights, all races, some fake tits. 50% strippers from other places, 25% escorts, and 25% female guests or IG models that come solo but don't take tips or do anything sexy in the event, the not working women do chat with any guy there like in a vanilla club. Sometimes events in the past, there is a pole, but women don't get on it unless its practice or to show off to other women. Not a throw singles place. Music is EDM with a DJ, "songs" are a little bit on the long side by accident, so some women do fun by time or flex pricing, not by song. Event space is 3 years old, well decorated, finance or San Francisco kitch decor, you can bring not monger co workers and they would enjoy the space. There are bartenders. Its not someone's apartment or airbnb. Low rules, 420 and more friendly. Security and staff are chill, and doesn't get between a guy and girl, unless a gift or consent dispute and girl specifically complains. Asking for extras at the bar area politely gets you a womans own personal answer instant. No VIP room hustle here. Nearly all the women, if they are working, pass out socials, or meet outside. Low rules, as I said. DM if your interested.

I don't always post about every last no ads UG event every week. So DM me anytime in the future I'm somewhere every week, different promoters and locations and slightly different covers. It's no-ads, b / c most guys are referrals by working women, co workers of long time mongers, and other vetted social connections. It's not plastered on IG or BP or twitter.Hey Patcat88; Would love to know if there is a UG Strip Club event active today that you can share info on for? If not tonight would love to know about the next one coming up, if possible. Your DM's are full but feel free to DM me if possible. Thanks!

Pulagarcito
12-05-23, 18:09
Went with the invite 20 at entrance and 20 dances. Some really beautiful women, as well as others that can carry fantastic conversation. Lots of beautiful longerie which I love. Politely ask to go to the bar first, can be overwhelming when 5 girls want your attention. Otherwise amazing fun.

TheGame05
12-08-23, 02:24
Lido / Le Rouge Lounge.

So they're open Tuesday. Friday each week? Or is the schedule variable?

Lap dances are $20? Or is each dancer pricing independently?

Dances full contact / two way touching?

I am thinking of going and will report back, but I'm looking for a little info before going in.

OC Man
01-17-24, 18:52
I'm in Lower Manhattan on business Jan & Feb. Looking for safe and discrete ideas.

ElCaptainHW
02-10-24, 19:21

I don't always post about every last no ads UG event every week. So DM me anytime in the future I'm somewhere every week, different promoters and locations and slightly different covers. It's no-ads, b / c most guys are referrals by working women, co workers of long time mongers, and other vetted social connections. It's not plastered on IG or BP or twitter.Inbox is full. Anything happening next week? Feel free to DM.

Member #6567
02-12-24, 20:14
Inbox is full. Anything happening next week? Feel free to DM.Anything happening next week Monday or Tuesday? Or your recommendation? Feel free to DM as well and thanks in advance.

Member #6567
02-12-24, 20:46

I don't always post about every last no ads UG event every week. So DM me anytime in the future I'm somewhere every week, different promoters and locations and slightly different covers. It's no-ads, b / c most guys are referrals by working women, co workers of long time mongers, and other vetted social connections. It's not plastered on IG or BP or twitter.Anything happening next week Monday or Tuesday? Or your recommendation? Feel free to DM as well and thanks in advance.

Banger7
03-22-24, 11:52
Hi PatCat88, Your Inbox is full. Anything happening first week of April? Feel free to DM.

I don't always post about every last no ads UG event every week. So DM me anytime in the future I'm somewhere every week, different promoters and locations and slightly different covers. It's no-ads, b / c most guys are referrals by working women, co workers of long time mongers, and other vetted social connections. It's not plastered on IG or BP or twitter.

Clewis632
03-23-24, 22:42
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting reports claiming that another person is or was collaborating with Law Enforcement officials, largely because many of these reports are less than genuine.

The bottom line: Don't waste my time posting this sort of stupidity in my forum.

Thanks!

The next time you call somebody a cop I'm going to ban you.

A2

Rhh33
04-19-24, 12:09
Harmony Theater is apparently reopening, saw an ad in the NY Post and did a search and they also have a website set up. Hope it will measure up to the old days on Church St.