PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51

TempStories
08-06-16, 22:51
What was the overall damage per session?

Two QUICK reviews here. Saw Sasa about two months ago at Gogo. I'm a regular there. WHen I first walked into the room and saw her, my tongue hit the floor; SHe was gorgeous! Wow, exactly my type. Slim, big tits, long hair, beautiful face, etc. SHe was a bit timid at first and called me "husband" as she has done to so many others. Table shower was pretty standard, some attention to the right places, cleaning the back door and a bit of BBBJ, but she never really smiled or tried to talk, just went through the motions. Back int he room, she proceeded to give me the tongue bath, followed by some rimming, and BBBJ. Once we got into the few positions of FS, she kept looking at herself int he mirror, quite vain. Moment of truth, I asked for CIM and she obliged, standing up beside the bed while I lay back, tookall my juice, then spit into a napkin. All-in-all she was a trooper, but we never really connected at all; I would not repeat. SHe was too silent and stand-offish.

Saw Maria last week. At first glance, she was pretty, but not gorgeous. Nice body though. Her face is quite round and she has some nice tits. SHe was smiley, but very silent. Very funny part was when I found her notes (notepad) on english massage parlour phrases that she had left there to practice. I helped her practice a few and even made some requests. It was quite funny in the moment. Her Nuru was not great, a few rubs for show and tell, but not tru sensual nuru that I love. Like from Apple. A few quick licks of junior then back to the room. Maria gave some very good rimming, then a few positions, then I lost it in missinary, although I wish I could have held out for her mouth. Oh well. The one part I didn't like was when after the rimmed me, then I rimmed her, then she french kissed me. Both our mouths definitley tasted like ass LOL! Oh well, that's what I deserve I suppose. I can laugh at it now for sure. Maria was jsut okay, but no superstar overall. I miss Kathy, Yoyo, and Apple.

TempStories
08-07-16, 14:50
Tried this place. If you are super ready to cum, this is your place. The service is all great but there are only old hags to suck you. No to WIR.

Jericho's review of coco at this place caught my attention. Previous post mentioning she is no longer there made me lose me interest but ending up giving it a shot. Went there on Thursday. Was greeted by somebody fitting the description of tina. Was ready to turn around and leave but the lady stated "don't worry tina will take good care of you". So I proceed taking a chance hoping that tina would look better than the lady that greeted me. Got comfortable, laid face up waiting. The lady who greeted me enters, turns out tina likes to talk in the 3rd person and was the lady that welcome me. Was already naked so I just continue. Told her to give me head and even then continued referring to herself in the 3rd person "good, tina good" while making blow job gesture. She does give decent head and sucked my balls. Blew my load, small massage, then got her to blow me again. Cost was 100. Seems like if someone is going into this building, they should head to the 3rd floor. Don't know how anyone walks up all those stairs. Ended up taking it to 3rd floor and then got on the elevator.

KkinSanitary
08-08-16, 15:00
I see that the recent ads for 38 Mate says that it is open 24 hours a day. What kind / quality of service can you get at 5 AM?At 5 AM you are going to get a girl who just woke up and the only things she's thinking about are going back to sleep and getting your $$.

Malden57
08-09-16, 16:45
Have been there several times with "Sophie". Entrance off 36th, but no sign. Hit the buzzer, door unlocks, head to the elevator and door opens on their floor. Sophie is k late 30's, but in great shape and very happy and flirty. 6 is the house fee. Into the room, robe and slippers and off to a very thorough and playful TS. Back to the room and a great cmt quality massage, but lots of teasing. 5 minutes in she starts playing from underneath rolls me over and starts the HJ with a nice finish. Cleans up and then finishes with a full hour high quality back, neck, shoulder massage. 4 tip. No haggle or upsell. Big hug and water for a send-off.

She's my regular when I'm in town.

ConnRimmer
08-10-16, 11:21
I don't mean to be a D**k there newbie, but that information is all over these boards and others. I mean seriously, you've got about 10 posts now, all of which are asking for help and none of them are actual reviews.

Sorry I couldnt help Officer...

What was the overall damage per session?

GordonFreeman
08-10-16, 17:13
At 5 AM you are going to get a girl who just woke up and the only things she's thinking about are going back to sleep and getting your $$.I just did a 10 AM call and the mamason had to wake up a hostess for me. Angela still gave a great session. Only difference was no makeup or fancy dress.

KkinSanitary
08-10-16, 21:38
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

VRooomBada
08-15-16, 03:04
First off, thanks for the wealth of info in this thread. I was visiting for just the weekend, Chicago native. Anyone need 411 on Chicago, hit me up.

First stop, http://pink31nyc.com/.

Recent report had me intrigued. Called and setup an appointment, standard 2 call. Requested Mia because her pics on the website are just my type. Pics are extremely accurate, definitely her. When she came in the room, I knew I was in for a good time. Drop dead gorgeous spinner. Table shower was standard, she was a little reserved in the beginning, but friendly. Back to the room and she laid out the options for standard or VIP (GFE) service. I went with the standard because I didn't know there was a VIP option and only brought enough cash for standard. Previous recent report was for standard fee, VIP is $50 more. Wish I went with VIP. CBJ to start things off, wonderful skills and lots of deep eye contact, drove me crazy. I was really horny and hadn't busted in a while so when the main event started, I didn't last too long. Mia rounded out my full hour by cuddling and chatting and I thought it was a nice touch. She was much more intimate during this part, so if I'm ever back in town, I would definitely repeat.

Later that night. http://www.milky32nyc.com/.

It was late, full night of drinking but didn't want the night to end. I actually wanted to hit up Mia again, but at that time (midnight), they weren't answering the phone anymore. Since milky was right in the neighborhood, figured I'd give it a shot. Called and requested Jun, but MMS told me she was on vacation, so I said I'd just come by and take whoever was available. I was pretty wasted, and fell asleep while waiting for the girl to come in (about 15 minute wait). However, as soon as I met Coco (not listed on the website). She was very friendly and chatty and her table shower woke me up. She looked a little older than Mia from pink, but nice body and cute personality. Back to the room, waited a few more minutes. 8 + 12 fee, but when the play started, she told me for 4 more, GFE is available so I took her up on that. Some mutual touching, LFK, DATY to start, and then she went into what I thought was a BBBJ (with lots of tongue action on the boys), but when she finished, I was covered, so I guess it wasn't. Mish to start to doggy, but I was suffering from a case of whiskey dick, so I asked her to finish me with her skilled hands. Busted soon after, lots of verbal encouragement, and she finished my time with some lower body massage and chatting, which was nice. If I'm back in town, I'd probably hit them up again (if funds allow, because I'd go back to pink31 as a first stop) because like the previous poster stated, MMS was so nice and accommodating.

Short visit, but extremely satisfying. I'm envious of all the options here in NYC!

Dazed Whack
08-15-16, 17:48
I saw Coco reviewed elsewhere, and contacted her at the number she lists on backpage. Made an appointment and then texted her in front of her building on Forsyth, and she came to let me in. She's in a tasteful studio on the ground floor that is, for all appearances, a massage studio. After a very good massage she took off her clothes (she said "you'll tip me, right?" and I said "of course" -- no haggling) and I enjoyed LFK and DATY. I did her mish and then lay down for bbjcim. It was as close to a GFE as I've had in Chinatown. $100 for the hour massage, and I tipped $80. A bit steep, but I'm going back.

Stang613
08-15-16, 23:18
Tried this place. If you are super ready to cum, this is your place. The service is all great but there are only old hags to suck you. No to WIR.

I've tried 98 Apple 3rd floor twice, two different years and different providers, total house fee and tip was consistently $145 (pro-tip, bring exact money, if you have 8 twenties, you won't get change, it's assumed to be a tip).

I briefly looked on the 6th floor, but have not partaken, once there was a lot of construction on the floor and did not seem ideal, though one older woman tried to coax me in. But cost info hasn't been precise/consistent for the 6th floor like I posted for the 3rd floor, can anyone clarify the exact price (house + tip?) for the 6th floor? I see one reference to $100 below, but have seen $90 mentioned, etc.

ShortyStuff
08-15-16, 23:58
I've tried 98 Apple 3rd floor twice, two different years and different providers, total house fee and tip was consistently $145 (pro-tip, bring exact money, if you have 8 twenties, you won't get change, it's assumed to be a tip).

I briefly looked on the 6th floor, but have not partaken, once there was a lot of construction on the floor and did not seem ideal, though one older woman tried to coax me in. But cost info hasn't been precise/consistent for the 6th floor like I posted for the 3rd floor, can anyone clarify the exact price (house + tip?) for the 6th floor? I see one reference to $100 below, but have seen $90 mentioned, etc.House on sixth floor is 40. The woman graciously accept another 40 as tip. Any more you want to tip is on you but with 80 all in you get FS. Definitely worth a try at least once since it's so cheap imo (40+40).

Stang613
08-17-16, 23:33
House on sixth floor is 40. The woman graciously accept another 40 as tip. Any more you want to tip is on you but with 80 all in you get FS. Definitely worth a try at least once since it's so cheap imo (40+40).Thanks for clarifying. I had the impression that just BJs were available there, is there a BJ only price? Or you pay same price regardless?

ShortyStuff
08-17-16, 23:42
Thanks for clarifying. I had the impression that just BJs were available there, is there a BJ only price? Or you pay same price regardless?I'm sure you could get away with tipping less for only a BJ.

Dynolas
08-18-16, 08:16
So that means you get everything (FS) for $40?

That be extremely cheap.

I'm sure you could get away with tipping less for only a BJ.

ShortyStuff
08-18-16, 14:03

That be extremely cheap.Exactly my point, it's extremely cheap.

Dynolas
08-18-16, 22:11
First I like to say thanks to all those who reviews about this place, since my first time going to ggr which I took one of my friends.

The verification was kinda intense since I didn't want to give real info or email info I prefer to show in person but she wasn't having it, so I emailed my insurance card while covering my name, finally she felt comfortable and gave us address. FYI I said I was a sailor instead of real occupation but at the moment we arrived we got turned down since I didn't have a sailor I'd. I didn't want to give up so what I did was knock on the door and said I have business card and a business person and she happily took me and my friend in.

This shows that they value business people over any other occupation, so make some fake business cards and they will treat you like royalty LOL, I had this chick name yuqie, I didn't experience the full nuru which is aposed the be oily / soapy b2 b instead she took me to stand up shower and then to room to have FS multiple pops. I was kinda wasted so took very long time to pop that I was like just do whatever you want I kinda just want to rest LOL. She was extremely nice and good looking.

I recommend it but I wished I had actual nuru experience instead of just FS alone.

Paid $$. 6.

Trav
08-18-16, 22:49

That be extremely cheap.Can you read? Everything together is not forty. Geeezzzzz.

Don't make a fool of yourself.

Dynolas
08-19-16, 07:52
My mistake I meant to say $80 total.

Can you read? Everything together is not forty. Geeezzzzz.

Don't make a fool of yourself.

Mercury88
08-19-16, 20:58
Know this is the massage thread but the other threads are really slow and I can't get any responses. Here goes.

Can't find any reviews of this place on any site except a paid one TER. Seems like they are BDSM only which is fine. But is there at least a HJ or even a self release allowed at the end. Got a major thing for asian women and a curiosity of BDSM. Thought about trying this place out to scratch an itch. Can't commit that much dough though if there isn't some kinda release at the end. Any advice appreciated. Particularly of Jessy Kang the head Mistress. Thanks! In NYC about 10 times a year so no rush. PM is fine also.

KappaR
08-22-16, 04:41
Does anybody know what kind of Chinese the girls from 3rd and 6th floor of Mott speak? I worked in Hong Kong for 4 years, so I know a some Cantonese.

SailingJohn
08-23-16, 23:49
Took one for the team tonight and tried them. Same ole same ole for a location. On 6th and 21st. 80 fee to enter. Knew that should have been a warning sign. Menu starts at 100 for hand and goes up from there. Took the massage to burn up my time. That was 40. Used every minute. Horrible massage. Didn't care. Would not return. It's NYC, there is a place on every corner.

Dynolas
08-24-16, 08:16
What's a good place that has a sauna and also does FS? Please do pm me location and prices. Thanks.

Fireman469
08-25-16, 08:27
As a traveler to your fine area I find myself looking for a relaxing full on NURU experience. Any help from you gentlemen?

ZzTopSterZz
08-25-16, 18:49
Guys it's been a long time since my last trip to new york but I'm coming back after labor day. Any suggestions for upper east or upper west massage with HE? Rain Spa has been fine (see my posts) but curious to know what's out there especially american or euro. But the united nations of massage works for me.

Morkun
08-26-16, 04:05
First off, thanks for the wealth of info in this thread. I was visiting for just the weekend, Chicago native. Anyone need 411 on Chicago, hit me up.

First stop, http://pink31nyc.com/.

Recent report had me intrigued. Called and setup an appointment, standard 2 call. Requested Mia because her pics on the website are just my type. Pics are extremely accurate, definitely her. When she came in the room, I knew I was in for a good time. Drop dead gorgeous spinner. Table shower was standard, she was a little reserved in the beginning, but friendly. Back to the room and she laid out the options for standard or VIP (GFE) service. I went with the standard because I didn't know there was a VIP option and only brought enough cash for standard. Previous recent report was for standard fee, VIP is $50 more. Wish I went with VIP. CBJ to start things off, wonderful skills and lots of deep eye contact, drove me crazy. I was really horny and hadn't busted in a while so when the main event started, I didn't last too long. Mia rounded out my full hour by cuddling and chatting and I thought it was a nice touch. She was much more intimate during this part, so if I'm ever back in town, I would definitely repeat.

Later that night. http://www.milky32nyc.com/.

It was late, full night of drinking but didn't want the night to end. I actually wanted to hit up Mia again, but at that time (midnight), they weren't answering the phone anymore. Since milky was right in the neighborhood, figured I'd give it a shot. Called and requested Jun, but MMS told me she was on vacation, so I said I'd just come by and take whoever was available. I was pretty wasted, and fell asleep while waiting for the girl to come in (about 15 minute wait). However, as soon as I met Coco (not listed on the website). She was very friendly and chatty and her table shower woke me up. She looked a little older than Mia from pink, but nice body and cute personality. Back to the room, waited a few more minutes. 8 + 12 fee, but when the play started, she told me for 4 more, GFE is available so I took her up on that. Some mutual touching, LFK, DATY to start, and then she went into what I thought was a BBBJ (with lots of tongue action on the boys), but when she finished, I was covered, so I guess it wasn't. Mish to start to doggy, but I was suffering from a case of whiskey dick, so I asked her to finish me with her skilled hands. Busted soon after, lots of verbal encouragement, and she finished my time with some lower body massage and chatting, which was nice. If I'm back in town, I'd probably hit them up again (if funds allow, because I'd go back to pink31 as a first stop) because like the previous poster stated, MMS was so nice and accommodating.

Short visit, but extremely satisfying. I'm envious of all the options here in NYC!Do the GFE of Pink include MSOG within that hour? Or it's only 1?

Dazed Whack
08-26-16, 10:31
Guys it's been a long time since my last trip to new york but I'm coming back after labor day. Any suggestions for upper east or upper west massage with HE? Rain Spa has been fine (see my posts) but curious to know what's out there especially american or euro. But the united nations of massage works for me.Only place I know of in the upper west side is 155 W 83rd St. HE only. Wish there were more (and cheaper! But it's a short trip to Chinatown.

SturMann
08-28-16, 10:23
Hey guys, late teens here looking to get more experience having sex since I lost my card a few months ago. Looking for a AMP where I can get a massage, maybe bubbles, and FE with a young girl for around 140-180. Will provide a full in-depth review after.

GordonFreeman
08-28-16, 18:55
Hey guys, late teens here looking to get more experience having sex since I lost my card a few months ago. Looking for a AMP where I can get a massage, maybe bubbles, and FE with a young girl for around 140-180. Will provide a full in-depth review after.If you are not 21 years old you should not be on this web site.

Dynolas
08-28-16, 23:35
1. You shouldn't be telling your a teen, no one here talks about their age if they are young or old. It shows that any info any of us give you will be blabbed all over the Internet, since teens are immature people who like to gossip.

2. If you have a baby face and definitely look like a teen, then you will be carded and those AMP prefer either 21+ or 25+ because no offense but you and your friends will most likely act like immature people, that they be hesitant to let you in.

My tip for you is don't talk about age and try to act older, if it arises then don't say your a teen. Usual average price for massage and FS is $220 (house and tip), unless you go to Apple Store then it be way less. But from the reports it doesn't seem like any fancy massage just straight to it.

Also don't go as a pack, the max people is 1-2, if you go with bunch of people then the place gets intimated.

Hey guys, late teens here looking to get more experience having sex since I lost my card a few months ago. Looking for a AMP where I can get a massage, maybe bubbles, and FE with a young girl for around 140-180. Will provide a full in-depth review after.

ElectricRed75
08-29-16, 17:58
Only place I know of in the upper west side is 155 W 83rd St. HE only. Wish there were more (and cheaper! But it's a short trip to Chinatown.I've been to the spot on 83rd, it's been awhile. Also only got HE there with a little roaming. Saw the same gal the two times I was there, probably in her mid-late 30's but decent looking and tight little body. I asked about topless and she said next time but it's been awhile since I've been. Would love any info on similar places in this area.

Also would love a regular Chintown spot that's relatively cheap for just HE.

Paul Kolman
09-02-16, 09:20
I'm coming to NY next month. Any good AMP in that area?

SflMale
09-04-16, 08:44
Stopped in apple store 6th floor yesterday was a waist of time got bbj for house fee the ladies really went south after coco and anna left they fighting with each other no full service to be had.

So left and went to 11 allen great time there a dozen young ones to pick from.

Harley Dude 29
09-04-16, 11:03
Senior member here from DC area. I will be visiting NYC this week. I will be staying on 51St street near 5th Ave. Can any seniors share some gems or Intel of places nearby. I did rtff but not a lot in that area, but lots seem to be on BP. Willing to return the favor. Thanks.

HD.

Dynolas
09-04-16, 11:36
Hi, what's a good place that actually has a sauna (doesn't matter type of sauna) and does FS?

Also what's best place for truly authentic nuru massage that also provides FS? I tried GGR but I unfortunately didn't get the authentic slippery nuru b2 b, it was straight FS.

Dynolas
09-04-16, 11:37
Senior member here from DC area. I will be visiting NYC this week. I will be staying on 51St street near 5th Ave. Can any seniors share some gems or Intel of places nearby. I did rtff but not a lot in that area, but lots seem to be on BP. Willing to return the favor. Thanks.

HD.I pm you a great spot to check out.

OskarM
09-04-16, 18:21
I pm you a great spot to check out.See my post regarding Elena and blues Latina.

Xelajo
09-04-16, 18:25
Hi, what's a good place that actually has a sauna (doesn't matter type of sauna) and does FS?

Also what's best place for truly authentic nuru massage that also provides FS? I tried GGR but I unfortunately didn't get the authentic slippery nuru b2 b, it was straight FS.I have been in search of an authentic nuru place as well, but haven't got a chance yet to try one for myself. Plan to try one of these soon. The place I found searching were Nurulife, Nurustudio, lebotique etc. I don't think any of these would be a true nuru and also nuru+FS. But decided to spend some money and give it a try.

Anyone else in the meantime, if ever experienced one, please share.

Xelajo
09-04-16, 18:28
I pm you a great spot to check out.Hey buddy, I PMed you. Can you share the same spot with me as well?

Xelajo
09-04-16, 18:32

HD.I have tried one place in west 54th street. Good spacious place. I didn't get much selection when I visited once. I got an older asian. House fee was 80 and she was adamant to get 200 for the FS+massage. I didn't like her and the attitude, but I was half way into it and at a point of not able to stop and leave.

Wood Street
09-06-16, 00:40
I was in town from Chicago and instead of asking here for info like most visitors I RTFF. I was staying in the Time Sq area so decided to try this place www.hotgirlspa.com It was easy access with 1 call system. I got buzzed up and hit the 10th floor. Mamasan was very easy to deal with and she will sit you right at the front entrance. If there are any dudes walking out you will run into them. It wasnt a problem for me since I was just visiting. I got Victoria and went for the half. I paid. 8 but later found out it was. 6 with table shower included. The massage will be non existent but she will rub you for like 5 min. She is the girl in the pic very thin with no curves and a bit older in the face. She offered the menu pricing and settled on $. 2. She is too thin and not my type but she did make up for it in performance. She tossed the salad and gave a great CBJ with eye contact. She also will take a good pounding but she will try to get you to finish fast with a trick a few girls use. She clinched her legs to try and tighten up to make me finish faster. I knew what was going on so I gave it to her harder.

I decided to hit the same place twice. I was pleased with the service but asked mamasan to give me a curvier girl second time around. I was given Lucy not pictured on the site but very pretty face with nice maybe C cups. She was the one to inform me it was only. 6 for half but she wanted $. 4 for full so I figured I ended up paying the same. This time I did get the table shower. Her performance was not as great but she did try and also can take a pounding. I would recommend this place to all visitors and will try it again next time I'm in town.

GordonFreeman
09-06-16, 17:35

Also what's best place for truly authentic nuru massage that also provides FS? I tried GGR but I unfortunately didn't get the authentic slippery nuru b2 b, it was straight FS.I have had "Nuru" and FS at Hot Girl Spa, 38 Mate, and Go11/ Asian Cream Team. HGS was with hot soapy water in the table shower room. 38 Mate was either hot soapy water in the table shower room or lots of oil in the massage room. Go11/ Asian Cream Team was with either lots of oil or just some lotion in the massage room. The option with lots of oil in the massage room was the best but I think they are trying to get away from that. Girl told me it is hard for them to get it all off themselves.

I have used Dominique 203-212-9217 for real nuru (but no full service). The real gel. I saw the bottle.

Any other nuru reviews would be appreciated.

Doom Second
09-07-16, 04:22
Does anyone know if they offer more than HE here?

VRooomBada
09-10-16, 11:03
Do the GFE of Pink include MSOG within that hour? Or it's only 1?I don't know since I didn't go for the VIP rate. Sorry!

Magooski
09-11-16, 19:08
Does anyone know if they offer more than HE here?Hey. Why don't you find out and let the rest of us know! It helps to not ask pointed questions for your 1st post. Research, visit and report with a post. That and I've never been to that spa, so I really don't know. Read the forum and question may have already been answered.

ConnRimmer
09-19-16, 16:49
I saw Lily last Wednesday. Asked Mama for a lineup and got Sasha, Kiki, Grace, and Lily. I knew going in that I wanted Lily, but have been there so many times and have not gotten a lineup, so I asked and received. I've seen Sasha before and Grace looked appetizing for sure, very thin, but demure. Anyway, I picked Lily and it was off to the races. Standup shower instead of table, which was fine, but wish she gave me a choice. Good soaping up and preview BBBJ. Lily was very friendly and smiley and back int he room I started on my stomach. Cat bath with her licking all of my body, followed only by what I could describe as "sucking my skin" from top to bottom. Shoulders, back, legs, etc. The sesationw as really wonderful. This followed a prolonged and amazing rimming session which I loved, both on my back and on my stomach. Followed by more BBBJ and me findering her rear entry. Interesting that is was okay, but Finfering her kitty was not. Anyway, a few positions and then I asked to finish; she took off the condom and sucked away. At the moment of truth, I pulled my johnson away and blasted on my own stomach as I didn't want to blast in her mouth. Crazy I know, but I get the feeling that my cum is just too bitter and doesn't taste the best. As I've been told and got reactions for AMP chicks in the past. So after I blasted, I asked to to keep giving me a HJ as a warm-down and it was very soothing and wonderful. She asked me if I wanted Round 2, but I am a one shot guy, so we just mutually rubbed each other for a bit after the second shower. I would see her again definitely if she was available. Very friendly and outgoing girl. Sexy too!

DominicanPete
09-21-16, 11:54
I was in the city back on 9/9 and after reading some reviews here I decided to hit the town and go for a sure thing.

I went down to Chinatown just looking for a quick massage and something extra. Decided to check out the Apple Store. I walked the entire 6th floor and 3rd floor and only saw one office suite that could be considered a spa. Peeking through the window of the office suite it looked like a run of the mill AMP and nothing special. I decided to move on and see what else I could find.

I remembered that a fellow traveler also was disappointed in the Apple Store and dropped some intel on 11 Allen St. I decided to head overt hat way. It was about a ten minute walk and when you arrive there is a stairwell with a sign for the spa.

I decided to take the plunge and I'm glad I did. Upon walking in I was met by 6 gorgeous Asian women. I got some well built 20 something that called herself Linda. Her english was decent.

It was a $40 house fee. Everything on the menu if you have $150 and multi pop is also available for an up charge.

All the Asian places we have here in Florida are your standard rub and tug with older Asian women. It was a real treat to find a place like this especially considering that I recently came to the conclusion to strictly go international now for my monger experiences.

Happy hunting gentlemen.

Sr372
09-21-16, 19:06
It was a $40 house fee. Everything on the menu if you have $150 and multi pop is also available for an up charge.$150 seems kind of high for Chinatown. Does it include backdoor? If it does, how much do you think the cost would be without it?

DudeNJ
09-22-16, 19:00
If the quality is as good as you claimed and everything is on the menu then 150 is not so bad, I will pay a visit next week and report back.

SflMale
09-23-16, 10:38
If the quality is as good as you claimed and everything is on the menu then 150 is not so bad, I will pay a visit next week and report back.You only need to pay 40 house fee plus 60 or eighty for tip for full ride don't over pay and ruin it for the rest of us.

KkinSanitary
09-23-16, 11:50
If the quality is as good as you claimed and everything is on the menu then 150 is not so bad, I will pay a visit next week and report back.On another website this place is described as a dump with a bunch of hags working there. Should be interesting to see what the truth is.

SflMale
09-23-16, 21:30
I have reported on this place before the first of the month great place but paying that high price is blowing it for the rest of us 40 house fee plus 60 to 80 tip is all you need for a hour of fun FS.

If the quality is as good as you claimed and everything is on the menu then 150 is not so bad, I will pay a visit next week and report back.

DominicanPete
09-24-16, 14:31
$150 seems kind of high for Chinatown. Does it include backdoor? If it does, how much do you think the cost would be without it?I should have mentioned that the $150 included my $40 door fee. I basically paid $110 for FS with multi pop CIM. It wasn't a bad deal by any means.

Greek was on the menu but she was going to want more.

DominicanPete
09-24-16, 14:33
On another website this place is described as a dump with a bunch of hags working there. Should be interesting to see what the truth is.Maybe I got in to the place on a good day, but it was a fellow member's recent review here which was also positive that led me to there.

FoxNews
09-25-16, 01:43
Does anybody know what kind of Chinese the girls from 3rd and 6th floor of Mott speak? I worked in Hong Kong for 4 years, so I know a some Cantonese.Mandarin, but Lily on the 3rd floor also speaks Cantonese. Recommend either her or Lucy as the best that CT has to offer.

Dynolas
09-25-16, 14:27
I been to Sally's recently for the first time, and not sure if it's overhyped or if I had a bad provider. Since I went at midnight and the person who I think her name is Shelly was not even interested, and was extremely mechanical. I waited 15 min in room waiting for her after ts, I should've complained to the manager but never did and not sure what the outcome will be if I did complain, since theirs only 2 girls available. FYI the chick was asking another 1. 4 for just a HJ as second pop.

Next time I'll stick with other AMP like ggr, is ph the same place as ggr?

Dynolas
09-25-16, 14:29
I was wondering if anyone can recommend me any place with European, Latin or American mp that does FS?

And is the tipping the same amount as AMP?

ElectricRed75
09-27-16, 21:26
Late on my review. Decided to see Sasha a few weeks back. There was a different gal I wanted but she wasn't available. I wanted a girl with a little more meat and Sasha seemed to have some nice big, if not fake, tits. Her tits didn't disappoint though they do look a little bit bigger in the pic than they are IRL. Otherwise, she has a tiny frame and not much ass. Session was good. Not the best but I've had worse. TS was good, did a little DFK in the shower and paid some mind to the little guy down below. She washed me thoroughly. Back to the room, she laid me down and went right to the BBBJ. After a minute we switched to 69. She tasted great and had a beautiful little asshole. After a few minutes of 69 I exploded in her mouth. Came back from washing up and immediately started with a HJ for round two. I was hoping to wait a few minutes to regain some energy so I made some small talk. She didn't speak much English at all so used the app on her phone to translate. After a few minutes she starts with more BBBJ and we put on a cover. I went at it for about 15 minutes but was just too tired to finish round two. I'm not exactly gifted with girth so she felt a little loose. I've had some other small-framed girls who felt super tight, even to me. Fun hour and I can't pinpoint anything particularly wrong wit her but I'd probably try someone different next time. I really want to see Maria.

This was my second time there, first time was probably almost a year back. Mamasan is super nice and accommodating.

AcheRon45
09-28-16, 15:22
Does anyone know if they offer more than HE here?Nothing but basic.

Sr372
09-29-16, 00:02
I should have mentioned that the $150 included my $40 door fee. I basically paid $110 for FS with multi pop CIM. It wasn't a bad deal by any means.On another website, a guy says that it is $60 for an hour at 11 Allen Street. Is the $40 for a half hour or one hour?

Roxas151
09-29-16, 10:13
On another website, a guy says that it is $60 for an hour at 11 Allen Street. Is the $40 for a half hour or one hour?I went there the past Saturday and they asked me for $25 (I wasn't really given an option). They also thought I went there before (it was my first time ever going) and I just went with it which in hindsight could have been bad if they thought I was someone who was a terrible customer. It was a great experience though. Tipped 80 because I was expecting to pay the $40 house fee however if I go back I'm probably going to go $60 unless I get a bbj this time. Then that would warrant a thank you tip.

ZzTopSterZz
09-29-16, 18:59
Only place I know of in the upper west side is 155 W 83rd St. HE only. Wish there were more (and cheaper! But it's a short trip to Chinatown.I forgot to post my visit after Labor Day. Didn't have much time and didn't want to take a gamble so it was back to Rain Spa for the sure thing. The girls have changed again and it was just ok. Short thick Brooklyn girl wasn't my type. Didn't even want to roam. Her DD's would have been fun for Russian but she wasn't up for it. Rain is usually just a rub and tug (plus 10 showers to get the baby oil off my back). Time for something new. Pm if you have ideas UWS / UES.

Sr372
09-29-16, 19:26
I went there the past Saturday and they asked me for $25 (I wasn't really given an option). They also thought I went there before (it was my first time ever going) and I just went with it which in hindsight could have been bad if they thought I was someone who was a terrible customer. It was a great experience though. Tipped 80 because I was expecting to pay the $40 house fee however if I go back I'm probably going to go $60 unless I get a bbj this time. Then that would warrant a thank you tip.Did you pay $25 for a half hour?

Roxas151
09-30-16, 12:22
Did you pay $25 for a half hour?I believe that it probably was. The thing is I got a great massage and wasn't really paying attention to time. So when the action started the girl took her time and we just went at it till I finished. Like I never felt rushed. Again maybe I just got lucky with my experience but I'm just sharing that it was a good experience.

Member #5575
10-04-16, 10:20
Any recommendations for places, or under the radar providers.

PM me if you are a provider.

I passed the hey man spa today, but I think that has all male therapists. Not my thing.

Any recommendations welcomed.

I am from orlando fl.

DominicanPete
10-12-16, 07:25
Did you pay $25 for a half hour?Is the door fee of $40 versus $25 really going to make a difference?

This place is a great time. Don't let a $15 difference in price and haggling over prices prevent you from going.

Gold Horn Man
10-12-16, 14:24
Saw new girl Sophia (new to me at Least) at new place Red Star King / Redstar King (- www.redstarking.com this Sunday. Regular 2-call system with very light screening. Easy to find, non-doorman building. Got buzzed in and was greeted from behind the door by legit 5-10+ Sophia. Pics were pretty accurate, she's maybe slightly wider in the hips than pics, but that's not an issue with me. Rare to find such a tall girl in a K spot. She is early 20's, cute, and GND style like a lot of the younger K-girls. Different vibe from the older K girls. Up the stairs we went to a nicely decorated room with red lighting, where Sophia helped me undress and gave me a brief laptop before we headed to the shower. She went in first and got the water ready, making sure I was comfortable with the temp. Thoro scrubbing with lots of attention to my bat and balls, plus rubbing and DFK. Then with water still on, gave a BBBJTC, with plenty of slurping and good technique. Cleaned up and mouthwashed, then back up to the room. Sophia had me lie down, then slid herself slowly up, first sucking on my toes a bit (ok but not really my thing), then giving a brief rim job before flipping me over to restart BBBJ. After I was good and hard, I really wanted to start the main course, and had her climb on me while I sucked her nice nips. Switched to mish and had fun shifting her long legs up on my shoulders and wrapped around my back. Took a while but I finally blew pretty hard. Sophia cleaned me up with towel first, then gave a short massage, then we had another quick shower. She speaks good english and was easy to deal with. Flat 260 fee, par for Manhattan with Full GFE and 2 pops. Fair deal, good service.

ElectricRed75
10-13-16, 23:13
Saw new girl Sophia (new to me at Least) at new place Red Star King / Redstar King (- www.redstarking.com this Sunday. Regular 2-call system with very light screening. Easy to find, non-doorman building. Got buzzed in and was greeted from behind the door by legit 5-10+ Sophia. Pics were pretty accurate, she's maybe slightly wider in the hips than pics, but that's not an issue with me. Rare to find such a tall girl in a K spot. She is early 20's, cute, and GND style like a lot of the younger K-girls. Different vibe from the older K girls. Up the stairs we went to a nicely decorated room with red lighting, where Sophia helped me undress and gave me a brief laptop before we headed to the shower. She went in first and got the water ready, making sure I was comfortable with the temp. Thoro scrubbing with lots of attention to my bat and balls, plus rubbing and DFK. Then with water still on, gave a BBBJTC, with plenty of slurping and good technique. Cleaned up and mouthwashed, then back up to the room. Sophia had me lie down, then slid herself slowly up, first sucking on my toes a bit (ok but not really my thing), then giving a brief rim job before flipping me over to restart BBBJ. After I was good and hard, I really wanted to start the main course, and had her climb on me while I sucked her nice nips. Switched to mish and had fun shifting her long legs up on my shoulders and wrapped around my back. Took a while but I finally blew pretty hard. Sophia cleaned me up with towel first, then gave a short massage, then we had another quick shower. She speaks good english and was easy to deal with. Flat 260 fee, par for Manhattan with Full GFE and 2 pops. Fair deal, good service.Thanks for the review. I'd definitely be interested in a curvier girl. I love the Asian ladies but they usually tend to be a little skinny for me. Her pics look great.

GordonFreeman
10-15-16, 20:31
I was at Asian Cream Team / Go 11 this week and on the way the mamason told me that there will be all new girls working there starting next week. "All very good". Not sure if she was just bullshitting me to come back sooner or not.

Dynolas
10-16-16, 13:06
I was at Asian Cream Team / Go 11 this week and on the way the mamason told me that there will be all new girls working there starting next week. "All very good". Not sure if she was just bullshitting me to come back sooner or not.Asian cream and go 11 same place?

Joiedv
10-18-16, 09:20
Gentlemen, I will be visiting your fine city mid November and was wondering about 11 Allen and any other China town sites, or other areas, that you would recommend? Most of the Parlors in my area only offer manual HE and I am interested in hopefully expanding that to include BBBJ, which appears to be available in your area.

I will be staying in Tribeca and will have hobby time during the day but not after 3:00 PM. Would most of the places be open by 10 AM or do they open later in the day?

Thank you for the assist.

DominicanPete
10-18-16, 13:01
Gentlemen, I will be visiting your fine city mid November and was wondering about 11 Allen and any other China town sites, or other areas, that you would recommend? Most of the Parlors in my area only offer manual HE and I am interested in hopefully expanding that to include BBBJ, which appears to be available in your area.

I will be staying in Tribeca and will have hobby time during the day but not after 3:00 PM. Would most of the places be open by 10 AM or do they open later in the day?

Thank you for the assist.I can personally vouch for 11 Allen St.

Great time for me back in mid September. I would repeat if I were in the area and it would be my first stop as well.

FoxNews
10-23-16, 11:34

Thank you for the assist.98 Mott 3rd Floor. Lily and Lucy, couple of hot MILFs, generally regarded as top tier in CT. These two provide excellent service and massage. However, there is a third one there, shorter and older, if she opens the door you should refuse her and insist on Lily or Lucy.

YoungBlood1
10-23-16, 23:40
I was visiting your fine city from down south recently and just wanted to offer up my sincere thanks for the info posted on this thread. I'm a big fan of AMPs and couldn't pass up the chance to visit one on my visit. I would've had a tough time deciding if not for you all so you have my utmost gratitude. Visited a spot on 36th and had a great time. If any of you are ever in Vol country just hit me up or any of the other helpful seniors and we can try to help you out. Be forewarned though, we don't have much in the way of AMPs.

KkinSanitary
10-24-16, 00:54
I was visiting your fine city from down south recently and just wanted to offer up my sincere thanks for the info posted on this thread. I'm a big fan of AMPs and couldn't pass up the chance to visit one on my visit. I would've had a tough time deciding if not for you all so you have my utmost gratitude. Visited a spot on 36th and had a great time. If any of you are ever in Vol country just hit me up or any of the other helpful seniors and we can try to help you out. Be forewarned though, we don't have much in the way of AMPs.How about giving us some details of your great experience? That would help us bro!

YoungBlood1
10-24-16, 15:43
How about giving us some details of your great experience? That would help us bro!Sorry it was late and I had just written a review on my home board but I'm more than happy to. I believe the name was Go 11 spa? Seemed to also go by 38 mate so I wasn't sure but I had to call to have her buzz me up, older mms greeted me and took me to the room. I had read before where she tells you its 80 for the house but if you say you only want hhr its 60. Got a beautiful young thing named "Alisha" who spoke decent english. Came in wearing nice lingerie and took me to the table shower. Some experiences I've had with table showers are that they're a bit rushed sometimes but she definitely took her time, a good 10 minutes I'd say washing me off thoroughly. Came back to the room and asked what I wanted, which was BBBJ. Said it was 120 more. In the moment I couldn't remember if that was accurate from what I'd read on here but I paid it anyway. My only complaint about the experience was that the massage was non existent, I'm not saying she gave me a light rub down or even a poor massage, there was no massage at all. I understand that these girls have an end goal but an effort would be nice. Anyway, she stripped down and was a bombshell, solid 9 in my book. Perky b cups, nice behind and shaved. She would only perform CBJ but it was still nice. Overall nice experience. From reading more I think next time I'll bring some more scratch and head to Red Star King, it sounds like an awesome place. Thanks again gents.

KkinSanitary
10-24-16, 22:00
Hung out in the city recently and checked out this place http://www.topgirlspa.com/.

Ivy is a MILF with big fuckin balloon titties that are so huge you think she's going to fall over from them! She is about 40 years old but the body is tight. Ass is tiny and flat though. That's okay. I'd rather suck on her titties than her ass! She was playful and flirty from the start and if you tip her generously she goes the extra mile for you. I tipped Ivy $160 and I felt like I was with my friend's hot mother. She sucks a mean pipe and was begging for me to bang her harder. She's got a lot of stamina. I blew my load on her balloon titties and she smeared it all around while licking her lips. That was fuckin hot!

$80 for the house. $160 tip. You could probably tip less but that will be up to you and her when you're discussing shit. I'll stop by again to see her in November. P.S. Doggie style is her favorite.

Bxjp7
10-26-16, 20:06
Does anybody who does BBBJ at Allen st.

ShortyStuff
10-28-16, 06:45
Can anyone clarify if Tina with the big tits is still in 98 Mott 6th floor?

Tony Knight
10-28-16, 15:47
Just a comment, observation and personal opinion. A provider I know for years in Chinatown, NY just opened her own spa this week with a girlfriend. They have two other girls working for them. I been there twice so far. From what I can see that are working harder at making sure their clients are happy in order to get new business. The two co owners believe in on hand management. They are managing and working at the same time. So I guess the old Avis rental car commercial tag, "we try harder" also applies to the spa business.

Tony Knight
10-28-16, 20:28
Just a comment, observation and personal opinion. A provider I know for years in Chinatown, NY just opened her own spa this week with a girlfriend. They have two other girls working for them. I been there twice so far. From what I can see that are working harder at making sure their clients are happy in order to get new business. The two co owners believe in on hand management. They are managing and working at the same time. So I guess the old Avis rental car commercial tag, "we try harder" also applies to the spa business.Phone number 917 XXX 5709. Send me a message.

SnakeAndDragon
10-29-16, 01:20
Good evening gents poster from the other side of the river here. Was in the city one Saturday night and decided to give SPAdium a shot since I was in the neighborhood. I arrived after my phone died and mms took the house fee 80+100 service fee+40 "tip" which I duly pay our masseusse up front.

She-older korean girl with a cups and maybe 95 lbs soaking wet, eager to make small chit chat while giving the ts. Ts was horrible, she paid extra attention to ole brown eye george and affer half ass drying me off we proceed to the room for yet another half ass experience. Light touching massage with no real expertise put into making my aching muscles (was a long say and I was specific) feel any better. We soon got into the meat and potatoes of the experience and she only worked long enough to finish herself off the rest was almost trying to pull the one eyes phil off. Personally I won't be repeating again experience was a 2/10 especially for the fee I paid. The 2 is coming from the hot water which while not as hot as I liked was close enough. I'm usually pretty easy to please but everything here was just wrong.

Happy posting fellas.

DonaldJRump
10-29-16, 12:25
Hello friends,

I'm looking for recommendations for best bets for a good experience. Looking to pay no more than $300 up front -- would prefer all in one rather than negotiating on the fly. I'm new at this so maybe it's impossible? From what I'm seeing, Asian Sensation NYC (http://www.asian-sensation.com/) and Red Star Kings (http://www.redstarking.com/) are getting good mentions, but it's hard to separate the online spam from reality. Anyone have experience with these places, or advice about similar full service situations. Any advice appreciated, and thanks!

Tony Knight
10-29-16, 16:55
Phone number 917 528 5709. Send me a message.This spa do not want to be reviewed by any member. This spa is totally legitimate.

Dynolas
10-29-16, 21:34
Hi Donald.

You might want to check ggr / privatehotie it's $$. 6 for 2 pops or GFE all star which is $$. 8 for 2 pops.

Hello friends,

I'm looking for recommendations for best bets for a good experience. Looking to pay no more than $300 up front -- would prefer all in one rather than negotiating on the fly. I'm new at this so maybe it's impossible? From what I'm seeing, Asian Sensation NYC (http://www.asian-sensation.com/) and Red Star Kings (http://www.redstarking.com/) are getting good mentions, but it's hard to separate the online spam from reality. Anyone have experience with these places, or advice about similar full service situations. Any advice appreciated, and thanks!

Gillscot
11-06-16, 11:40
Can anyone clarify if Tina with the big tits is still in 98 Mott 6th floor?I was there Monday October 31st. I was greeted at the door by a slightly thicker woman with large ones. At first I thought she was the sour puss that usually sits on the couch and never budges but this was one was very smiley and nice.

She seemed new in that I've never seen her before. Massage was not as strong as I like it, so if I get her again, I'm going to ask for a strong one. On the flip she gets completely naked starts with a BBBJ but I stop her and motion for HJ.

She was pretty cheery throughout. Again, I don't think she is the old grouchy lump who was always sitting.

As for Tina, Tine is the mamasan and does not have large breast unless she got a boob job since the last time I got with her and that was two months ago.

Tina was there on Monday but sitting on a chair and wrapped up like she was cold.

But she was taking a customer when me and new lady were doing our thing.

Oh, there is another woman "new" woman there with darker hair. Still mature like all there rest on the 6th.

She was getting the business when I was first getting my massage. Guy was loud as fuck and was teasing Tina that she doesn't see him at all. Thought that was funny.

She seemed nice and was friendly as well as she was sitting outside when I was leaving.

Tony Knight
11-06-16, 15:40
I was there Monday October 31st. I was greeted at the door by a slightly thicker woman with large ones. At first I thought she was the sour puss that usually sits on the couch and never budges but this was one was very smiley and nice.

She seemed new in that I've never seen her before. Massage was not as strong as I like it, so if I get her again, I'm going to ask for a strong one. On the flip she gets completely naked starts with a BBBJ but I stop her and motion for HJ.

She was pretty cheery throughout. Again, I don't think she is the old grouchy lump who was always sitting.

As for Tina, Tine is the mamasan and does not have large breast unless she got a boob job since the last time I got with her and that was two months ago.

Tina was there on Monday but sitting on a chair and wrapped up like she was cold.

But she was taking a customer when me and new lady were doing our thing.

Oh, there is another woman "new" woman there with darker hair. Still mature like all there rest on the 6th.

She was getting the business when I was first getting my massage. Guy was loud as fuck and was teasing Tina that she doesn't see him at all. Thought that was funny.

She seemed nice and was friendly as well as she was sitting outside when I was leaving.Over all the years visiting shops in CTown I never got the courage to get to the 6 floor. But I love reading their reviews.

WearWolf
11-06-16, 22:51
Over all the years visiting shops in CTown I never got the courage to get to the 6 floor. But I love reading their reviews.Is it that scary? I'm tempted go in now!

Dazed Whack
11-07-16, 14:50
Is it that scary? I'm tempted go in now!It's really not that scary at all. And I have not found the women there to be horribly ancient (at least not the ones I chose to go with), though they're not as attractive as elsewhere. They do a good job for not much money, and if all you want is to bust a nut real quick, the 6th floor is a good option. I also used to enjoy greek there. But for $80 you can also go elsewhere in Chinatown and find younger more attractive women.

Personally, I find once in awhile that the tawdry nature of this place fits the kinky mood I'm in. But I had a much better time on the 3rd floor, and have had some providers elsewhere that really turned me on -- the women on the 6th floor aren't young spinners.

Jeffthom
11-07-16, 16:54
Just a comment, observation and personal opinion. A provider I know for years in Chinatown, NY just opened her own spa this week with a girlfriend. They have two other girls working for them. I been there twice so far. From what I can see that are working harder at making sure their clients are happy in order to get new business. The two co owners believe in on hand management. They are managing and working at the same time. So I guess the old Avis rental car commercial tag, "we try harder" also applies to the spa business.Tony:

I tried to send you message to get more info but your mail box is full.

Attract
11-08-16, 16:37
I am visiting NY tomorrow, would like to visit this place, please if you could pm me the details.

Thanks

Just a comment, observation and personal opinion. A provider I know for years in Chinatown, NY just opened her own spa this week with a girlfriend. They have two other girls working for them. I been there twice so far. From what I can see that are working harder at making sure their clients are happy in order to get new business. The two co owners believe in on hand management. They are managing and working at the same time. So I guess the old Avis rental car commercial tag, "we try harder" also applies to the spa business..

Dynolas
11-13-16, 13:59
I've been to the place, while the people were very nice especially when mentioning Tony, I was offered 2 girls from mamasan but I was hesitant since I didn't know cost, And one girl was basically wanting me to all to her self since she was trying to keep the mamasan quite.

The massage was good but very rushed at same time. The other services was special attention but not the best lookers and the place is very intimidating especially if you are non Chinese, it is not private place and I went to wrong floor where a karate place was and the karate master guy was asking me why I'm here and I couldn't give good explanation except saying I was meeting someone and then left, just to get a call from mamasan to escort me to actual place.

I don't think I would go back because of the location itself.

I am visiting NY tomorrow, would like to visit this place, please if you could pm me the details.

Thanks

Scream3000
11-13-16, 23:12
It's really not that scary at all. And I have not found the women there to be horribly ancient (at least not the ones I chose to go with), though they're not as attractive as elsewhere. They do a good job for not much money, and if all you want is to bust a nut real quick, the 6th floor is a good option. I also used to enjoy greek there. But for $80 you can also go elsewhere in Chinatown and find younger more attractive women.

Personally, I find once in awhile that the tawdry nature of this place fits the kinky mood I'm in. But I had a much better time on the 3rd floor, and have had some providers elsewhere that really turned me on -- the women on the 6th floor aren't young spinners.I thought the 6th floor was more like $60 for a quick FS, including house? Are you saying they want $80 now at that place??

FunkyTron
11-15-16, 12:40
Newbie here. I did RTFF but I am a bit perplexed about the prices. Should I expect to pay a maximum $. 40 for ' hourly all inclusive' in Lower Manhattan area?

Wockster
11-15-16, 13:03
Can anyone clarify if Tina with the big tits is still in 98 Mott 6th floor?Lisa is the one with the big boobs. Tina is the bleach blonde. Not sure who is there these days some posts suggest at least one is gone.

ShortyStuff
11-15-16, 13:32
Lisa is the one with the big boobs. Tina is the bleach blonde. Not sure who is there these days some posts suggest at least one is gone.Thanks for the info! I know coco left a while ago and she always offered trips to Greece so she is obviously missed but last time I went there was a new woman I have never seen before. She was thin and let me cim but I was very much looking for some big melons for some Russian. I guess I always thought that tina was the chick with the big ones. Whoops.

SliderZ
11-20-16, 13:28
Went on a little walk and the sign got me intrigued. Walked up to the third floor and rung the bell and was greeted by an older Chinese woman cici. Walked into a private room and discussed what I was needing and agreed to 100 roses for FS. Did your usual giving the donation. She leaves and comes back. Right off the bat we got to business and forgot the massage. The head game was exceptional and she worked the tongue real well. Laid her down and just went straight to jack hammering. Went on and on for a good 30 minutes. Busted, dressed and left.

Thrillister
11-22-16, 23:40
I tried to hit up 11 Allen today around 5 pm and just couldn't do it. Its right next to a ctown bus stop. There must've been over 25 plus people hanging around the store front. I was way too embarassed. LOL.

Just curious. Any other good joints in that area on quieter blocks? I saw a few spas in the surrounding area but not sure if its worth it.

Thrillister
11-23-16, 15:36
Just stopped by there with a buddy after lunch and decided to go with 30 minutes for. 4. The place is above a restaurant and entrance door is fairly inconspicuous. Upon walking up a flight of stairs we rang the bell. We were let in by a lady in her 30's. There were two gals that looked about mid 30's. We told the mms we wanted the 30 minutes for. 4 and she obliged. We each went into our own private rooms. Private rooms had legit doors but the ceiling was open. One of the masseuse comes in and asks me for 1. 60. I was like "WTF" Then the mms came in and said 'you are paying for friend?' And then broke down the math as. 4 for each person (. 8) for 30 minutes and. 4 tips for each person (. 8). At that point I shouldve left but I didn't and just went along with it. Another massuse called yoyo came in and was very quiet and massage was just about half decent for about 15 minutes. Half way in, then the flip and it was just standard HE and otc. I did ask for a BJ but she said they don't do it here. I know that was absolutely bs because I could hear slurping next room! The he was very mechanical but I did feel bad because she spent 15 minutes on the ending. I ended up giving her another. 4 on top of precollected tip plus she was just effing standing there. My total damage was 1. 2 for 15 minutes half decent massage and HE and OTC. My bud on the other had got much better service than me. Naked massage, bbj and utc and tipped an extra. 6. His damage was 1. 4. I wouldn't repeat but needless to say my buddy will.

If you guys have a better place around the 50's, please let me know. Need a good spot for quiet days! Thanks in advance.

Dynolas
11-24-16, 15:46
You can't blame place for one bad provider, I've been to Sally's at midnight and got a really bad person despite everyone else giving great reviews about the place, if you get a bad person or go at a certain time then you will obviously had bad experiences.

I'm not sure exact name of place you talking about, but if you do go again then try to get the girl your friend got.

Pm me for some spots I'll be happy to send a list, also if you know any good spots feel free to share as well.

Just stopped by there with a buddy after lunch and decided to go with 30 minutes for. 4. The place is above a restaurant and entrance door is fairly inconspicuous. Upon walking up a flight of stairs we rang the bell. We were let in by a lady in her 30's. There were two gals that looked about mid 30's. We told the mms we wanted the 30 minutes for. 4 and she obliged. We each went into our own private rooms. Private rooms had legit doors but the ceiling was open. One of the masseuse comes in and asks me for 1. 60. I was like "WTF" Then the mms came in and said 'you are paying for friend?' And then broke down the math as. 4 for each person (. 8) for 30 minutes and. 4 tips for each person (. 8). At that point I shouldve left but I didn't and just went along with it. Another massuse called yoyo came in and was very quiet and massage was just about half decent for about 15 minutes. Half way in, then the flip and it was just standard HE and otc. I did ask for a BJ but she said they don't do it here. I know that was absolutely bs because I could hear slurping next room! The he was very mechanical but I did feel bad because she spent 15 minutes on the ending. I ended up giving her another. 4 on top of precollected tip plus she was just effing standing there. My total damage was 1. 2 for 15 minutes half decent massage and HE and OTC. My bud on the other had got much better service than me. Naked massage, bbj and utc and tipped an extra. 6. His damage was 1. 4. I wouldn't repeat but needless to say my buddy will.

If you guys have a better place around the 50's, please let me know. Need a good spot for quiet days! Thanks in advance.

DR Monger II
11-26-16, 13:30
98 m 6th fl, the women their are in their 50's and 60's. Some are overweight too. Well past their prime.

Satin
11-27-16, 01:00
Phone number 917 XXX 5709. Send me a message.Thanks Tony for introducing this joint. Went there a couple days ago and saw two women hanging out there. After seeing them, I wanted to leave, but they tried to make me stay. They led me to a room, but at the end I decided to leave. Then they called out the third woman who was working and hoped I would have liked her. But I still left. They are just not polished at all, completely destroyed my appetite. After I decided to leave, they gave me those nasty look. I would suggest not to call them, otherwise they would keep texting and calling you before you arrive.

LongShaft2016
11-30-16, 09:29
Visiting this weekend. Any intel about midtown AMP walk in with FS?

Stay safe.

DaytonNew
11-30-16, 09:32
I'm visiting in a couple of weeks. Looking for a AMP walking distance from midtown 55st with FS and walkin. PM or post please.

Thanks for any info.

Thebitmaster
11-30-16, 18:03
I'm visiting in a couple of weeks. Looking for a AMP walking distance from midtown 55st with FS and walkin. PM or post please.

Thanks for any info.http://www.asian-sensation.com right in your neighborhood.

Thebitmaster
11-30-16, 18:05
I thought the 6th floor was more like $60 for a quick FS, including house? Are you saying they want $80 now at that place??I generally leave 100 for an hour.

Stopped going a few months back. BBFS was the norm there and I am trying to be more careful.

DaytonNew
12-01-16, 14:03
http://www.asian-sensation.com right in your neighborhood.Thanks for the info Thebit. I'm looking more like an AMP that I just walk in and get some fun. No phone calls or appointments.

I'm interested at and upper midtown area.

Thank you.

SliderZ
12-02-16, 00:18
Was walking down Eldridge after stopping at the fruit stand getting a couple Asian pears. Saw a new massage parlor I've never seen before. So I finished the last few bites of my pear and walked right in. Got greeted by two older Asian ladies looking like they're in their late 40's early 50's my kinda flavor! Took one back and agreed on 80 for the FS. Let's just say I was completely drained and satisfied. Since I'm into milfs and gilfs this is a repeat place I'll most likely frequent between this and the one on canal.

Virkodo
12-02-16, 08:19
Was walking down Eldridge after stopping at the fruit stand getting a couple Asian pears. Saw a new massage parlor I've never seen before. So I finished the last few bites of my pear and walked right in. Got greeted by two older Asian ladies looking like they're in their late 40's early 50's my kinda flavor! Took one back and agreed on 80 for the FS. Let's just say I was completely drained and satisfied. Since I'm into milfs and gilfs this is a repeat place I'll most likely frequent between this and the one on canal.Where on Eldridge?

LongShaft2016
12-03-16, 09:24
I dreamed walk in to this place. 40 ish Asian 5/10 look. Nice rub. Hhr is $60. HJ goes for $40 and BBBJ for $80. Not bad. FS is out.

Stay safe.

Tony Knight
12-03-16, 21:56
My lucky day. Called over to one of my favorite spa and set up for an appointment with the owner, who also is a provider. No sooner did we start she asked is she could bring in a new girl and use me for training. She said I would give me a 4 hands massage for the price on 2. It was great, especially on the flip side. One the way out paid the owner for her service and tried to give a donation to the new girl and she would not take it. Felt like I got upgraded from coach to first class.

ShortyStuff
12-04-16, 01:22
My lucky day. Called over to one of my favorite spa and set up for an appointment with the owner, who also is a provider. No sooner did we start she asked is she could bring in a new girl and use me for training. She said I would give me a 4 hands massage for the price on 2. It was great, especially on the flip side. One the way out paid the owner for her service and tried to give a donation to the new girl and she would not take it. Felt like I got upgraded from coach to first class.Was this with Joyce?

LongShaft2016
12-05-16, 09:37
My caddie told me that he walkin and greeted by a good looking 20's Asian. Rooms are kind of small and semiprivate. House fee $40 for an above average rub. Menu very limited to HJ (. 4) and asome browsing.

He will not return.

Stay safe.

Fmjg5664
12-05-16, 12:43
I generally leave 100 for an hour.

Stopped going a few months back. BBFS was the norm there and I am trying to be more careful.Has anyone else been here lately? Are they still doing BBFS and what are the damages. Any girl in particular to recommend? I'm traveling to NYC in March and want to have a GFE. Any advice would be great. I can reciprocate if you come to FM FL. Thanks. FMJG.

Azn Mnger
12-05-16, 23:38
Hello fellow mongers.

Coming to NY this Dec. For a business trip and would like rec for FS with price ranges.

Thanks!

Rebrobate218
12-07-16, 13:52
I went to 98 Mott a couple of days ago. It is on the 3rd floor, not the 6th floor. When I got there I went immediately to the 6th and was walking among a dozen or so a Chinese students studying English. There was a sign which told customers to go to the 3rd floor. When I got there the first thing that hit me is that place was a real dump. I had to leave and go into the hallway to go to the bathroom. Was meet at the door my Nana who short, a little fat, and middle aged. She actually led me to the room holding my Johnson and took $. 45 for the fee. The room was cramped and the privacy was provided by a curtain that you could partially see through. She goes immediately to the ST, specifically a BJ. I could see the rolls of fat on her gut as she was going for it. The only plus was that she was somewhat skilled. She them climbed on board rode it like horse and that was that. This was definitely not her first rodeo. Then I had to flip to the other side of the table, the part with the hole in it for your head. Her massage was mediocre at best. I have had worse but I have also had much better. She started standard back and leg rub. Then pressure points and long strokes across my back. She hopped up on the table to walk on my back and I tell that she can walk on my ass, legs and upper back but not my lower back. So she walks a 5 K on my lower back. A funny thing that happened, some guy came in and she ran out to take care of him. She wanted her tip at that point and told me a new girl was going to finish the massage. I gave her $. 8, she wanted more and I said no. She took it with no problem. The girl I could see through the curtain was taller and much thinner than Nana. I guess the guy did not like what he saw and left so Nana came back and finished the massage. I was not shorted for time, but this was a case were had I been I would not complain so much.

I would not repeat with her. There are nicer places in NJ, a short driver across the river, were a TS is standard and there is a restroom on-site if you need to go; and you are not getting a massage in a modified coatroom. Also, I don't want another session with a Chinese version of my short chubby Ex.

Gillscot
12-07-16, 23:34
So the 6th floor (room 604) was closed and redirects people to the 3rd?

I wonder what happened? I was there maybe two weeks ago. Only Tina was there so I went with her.

The place you went to on the 3rd, was it the place we all know about or another spot?

I went to 98 Mott a couple of days ago. It is on the 3rd floor, not the 6th floor. When I got there I went immediately to the 6th and was walking among a dozen or so a Chinese students studying English. There was a sign which told customers to go to the 3rd floor. When I got there the first thing that hit me is that place was a real dump. I had to leave and go into the hallway to go to the bathroom. Was meet at the door my Nana who short, a little fat, and middle aged. She actually led me to the room holding my Johnson and took $. 45 for the fee. The room was cramped and the privacy was provided by a curtain that you could partially see through. She goes immediately to the ST, specifically a BJ. I could see the rolls of fat on her gut as she was going for it. The only plus was that she was somewhat skilled. She them climbed on board rode it like horse and that was that. This was definitely not her first rodeo. Then I had to flip to the other side of the table, the part with the hole in it for your head. Her massage was mediocre at best. I have had worse but I have also had much better. She started standard back and leg rub. Then pressure points and long strokes across my back. She hopped up on the table to walk on my back and I tell that she can walk on my ass, legs and upper back but not my lower back. So she walks a 5 K on my lower back. A funny thing that happened, some guy came in and she ran out to take care of him. She wanted her tip at that point and told me a new girl was going to finish the massage. I gave her $. 8, she wanted more and I said no. She took it with no problem. The girl I could see through the curtain was taller and much thinner than Nana. I guess the guy did not like what he saw and left so Nana came back and finished the massage. I was not shorted for time, but this was a case were had I been I would not complain so much.

I would not repeat with her. There are nicer places in NJ, a short driver across the river, were a TS is standard and there is a restroom on-site if you need to go; and you are not getting a massage in a modified coatroom. Also, I don't want another session with a Chinese version of my short chubby Ex.

Tony Knight
12-08-16, 23:39
Was this with Joyce?No, it was not Joyce from Eliz but I do not want to give the name out. Not sure if anyone would get the same treatment. Do not want people to be disappointed.

Woozdy
12-09-16, 01:36
My lucky day. Called over to one of my favorite spa and set up for an appointment with the owner, who also is a provider. No sooner did we start she asked is she could bring in a new girl and use me for training. She said I would give me a 4 hands massage for the price on 2. It was great, especially on the flip side. One the way out paid the owner for her service and tried to give a donation to the new girl and she would not take it. Felt like I got upgraded from coach to first class.What's the name of the spa? I usually go near there but haven't tried any spas, any low-cost recommendations?

Rebrobate218
12-09-16, 17:58
So the 6th floor (room 604) was closed and redirects people to the 3rd?

I wonder what happened? I was there maybe two weeks ago. Only Tina was there so I went with her.

The place you went to on the 3rd, was it the place we all know about or another spot?I believe that this is the place everyone knows about. When I got to the 6th floor there was a sign telling customers to go to the 3rd floor. I did not notice a room or suite number. When I got to the 3rd floor there was a skin care place in the back and English classes and other business. The skin are place did not have a spa feel to it so I left. As I got to the lobby there was a sign listing all of the businesses in Chinese. The only thing I remember seeing in English was the word "rub" and it gave the suite number on the 3rd floor so I went back. It was pretty much a fluke that I went back. On another board they talk about this place and name and describe the attendants. The one I got matched their description perfectly. I got the one they all say to avoid.

I will say I would like to try some other places in CT. When I was looking for 98 Mott I passed so many of them.

Cfnm77
12-10-16, 19:56
Looking to spend $!00 total for massage (fee and tip) that includes tip HJ / BJ. Been to 18 W 37th. Looking for something new. Any suggestions?

Cfnm77
12-10-16, 20:19
I was at Asian Cream Team / Go 11 this week and on the way the mamason told me that there will be all new girls working there starting next week. "All very good". Not sure if she was just bullshitting me to come back sooner or not.How were the new girls? How much is the fee and tip? Extras?

Cfnm77
12-10-16, 20:30
Have been there several times with "Sophie". Entrance off 36th, but no sign. Hit the buzzer, door unlocks, head to the elevator and door opens on their floor. Sophie is k late 30's, but in great shape and very happy and flirty. 6 is the house fee. Into the room, robe and slippers and off to a very thorough and playful TS. Back to the room and a great cmt quality massage, but lots of teasing. 5 minutes in she starts playing from underneath rolls me over and starts the HJ with a nice finish. Cleans up and then finishes with a full hour high quality back, neck, shoulder massage. 4 tip. No haggle or upsell. Big hug and water for a send-off.

She's my regular when I'm in town.Do they always do the flip so early into the massage?

Tony Knight
12-12-16, 20:25
Looking to spend $!00 total for massage (fee and tip) that includes tip HJ / BJ. Been to 18 W 37th. Looking for something new. Any suggestions?Where are you willing to travel. Midtown only?

Dynolas
12-13-16, 20:06
My first time with Rachel, when I first enter building I was told to wait for Rachel which was 10 min pass the appointment time, but she made sure I was not shorted time. Rachel looks way better than the pics, she gave me great soapy nuru, which was really nice having breast massaged LOL. She for some reason liked biting my nipple and licking my A* , Also I had my first 69 which was great experience, since she then begged to F her so I did, she must've came multiple times she was extremely wet, and wanted me to keep going, no need of any lube. Also have me extreme cat bath, She really loves her job and I would definitely recommend her.

ZackChoora
12-13-16, 21:42
My first time with Rachel, when I first enter building I was told to wait for Rachel which was 10 min pass the appointment time, but she made sure I was not shorted time. Rachel looks way better than the pics, she gave me great soapy nuru, which was really nice having breast massaged LOL. She for some reason liked biting my nipple and licking my A* , Also I had my first 69 which was great experience, since she then begged to F her so I did, she must've came multiple times she was extremely wet, and wanted me to keep going, no need of any lube. Also have me extreme cat bath, She really loves her job and I would definitely recommend her.Any link, location, or info will be helpfull. Also what was the damage.

Dynolas
12-14-16, 08:50
Any link, location, or info will be helpfull. Also what was the damage.Damage is $$. 6 with 2 pops.

I'll pm you the number. It's in midtown, also utilize mapstr app on your phone which be very useful when traveling and having saved mp spots.

Sv420
12-14-16, 19:14
Damage is $$. 6 with 2 pops.

I'll pm you the number. It's in midtown, also utilize mapstr app on your phone which be very useful when traveling and having saved mp spots.Can you also PM me the contact information?

Dynolas
12-14-16, 20:15
Can you also PM me the contact information?Hi I sent you pm and also info on app if you interested in utilizing it for monger traveling.

Rachel is in high demand, I had to book a day before and she is worth it.

You can read my first report I made about ggr I didn't get soapy nuru the first time, but yesterday I did get ts soapy nuru.

It all depends if ts is available or taken, or else it be a standup show*.

TheOutcast
12-15-16, 17:56

If you guys have a better place around the 50's, please let me know. Need a good spot for quiet days! Thanks in advance.Is this a storefront type place or do you have to call? Looking for a place in the same area for an upcoming trip but don't want to have to make a phone call, and will need to be able to walk in at short notice. Can you give any more details about the location? I couldn't spot it on Google Maps.

TheOutcast
12-15-16, 17:57

If you guys have a better place around the 50's, please let me know. Need a good spot for quiet days! Thanks in advance.Also, I've been to Mings a few times on previous trips. Only seems they do HE. It's in the area too.

Also, despite its ads, it seems semi-legit. Last time I went in, there was a female client getting a foot spa.

NewCleve
12-15-16, 18:48
Recently went to see Sasha at GGR. Definitely older than her ad says, you can tell by her hands but great face. I don't love her man mades, they were too hard. She rubbed her body against me during the TS, and the entire time I kept thinking about how overly hard they were. It's a shame because they look great.

Terrible English but great service, would repeat.

Izogn65
12-16-16, 12:36
Recently went to see Sasha at GGR. Definitely older than her ad says, you can tell by her hands but great face. I don't love her man mades, they were too hard. She rubbed her body against me during the TS, and the entire time I kept thinking about how overly hard they were. It's a shame because they look great.

Terrible English but great service, would repeat.Where is it and what is the damage?

Dynolas
12-16-16, 21:39
Where is it and what is the damage?Damage is $$. 6 for 2 pops.

Spice Shot
12-17-16, 12:14
I believe that this is the place everyone knows about. When I got to the 6th floor there was a sign telling customers to go to the 3rd floor. I did not notice a room or suite number. When I got to the 3rd floor there was a skin care place in the back and English classes and other business. The skin are place did not have a spa feel to it so I left. As I got to the lobby there was a sign listing all of the businesses in Chinese. The only thing I remember seeing in English was the word "rub" and it gave the suite number on the 3rd floor so I went back. It was pretty much a fluke that I went back. On another board they talk about this place and name and describe the attendants. The one I got matched their description perfectly. I got the one they all say to avoid.

I will say I would like to try some other places in CT. When I was looking for 98 Mott I passed so many of them.I was there at 6th floor, Saturday, 12/10 had a great time, started with a big-boobed Chinese lady (Lisa I think) then decided to bring in another after 20 minutes, a spinner said she was "Kitty kat" had a great time at very reasonable finances, no upsell. I left very happy. I preferred the spinner but both were good and took direction well.

Rampage1212
12-18-16, 01:18
I was there at 6th floor, Saturday, 12/10 had a great time, started with a big-boobed Chinese lady (Lisa I think) then decided to bring in another after 20 minutes, a spinner said she was "Kitty kat" had a great time at very reasonable finances, no upsell. I left very happy. I preferred the spinner but both were good and took direction well.Is that "Spinner" new?? Never heard of anyone there with that name. Did she do Anal? Last I heard Lisa kept fucking raw and might have caught something from a guy who said he had something and had fucked her raw. Saw this at another site, so be careful LOL.

Gillscot
12-18-16, 01:53
Was there on 12/11. Saw the smaller woman with dark hair. Very nice.

The massage was pretty forgettable but was asked to stand up and for a sink wash.

I layed back on the table and got a great passionate BBBJ.

When I came she kept at it but without swallowing all the while Lisa, the big-boobed one and Tina were getting fucked loudly by their respective clients. LOL!

Not a bad time. My lady was very sweet. Gave me another wash off and I left.

DR Monger II
12-18-16, 02:53
Was there on 12/11. Saw the smaller woman with dark hair. Very nice.

The massage was pretty forgettable but was asked to stand up and for a sink wash.

I layed back on the table and got a great passionate BBBJ.

When I came she kept at it but without swallowing all the while Lisa, the big-boobed one and Tina were getting fucked loudly by their respective clients. LOL!

Not a bad time. My lady was very sweet. Gave me another wash off and I left.Is this girl skinny looking with Blondish hair?

Gillscot
12-18-16, 14:55
Is this girl skinny looking with Blondish hair?No she was small, skinny with dark hair.

Gillscot
12-18-16, 14:57
Is this girl skinny looking with Blondish hair?The lineup now it seems is a thick blondish large breasted woman, Tina, and then the little dark-haired lady. I haven't seen others.

Xelajo
12-18-16, 19:31

If you guys have a better place around the 50's, please let me know. Need a good spot for quiet days! Thanks in advance.Do you mind PM me the name or address please.

Thrillister
12-18-16, 22:57
Xelajo. I just walked by last Friday and its closed supposedly by health dept. It was on top of a bbq restaurant. I'm sure it was complaints from neighbors.

I see another spot on w56th st between 5th and 6th ave called new spa. Also on 2nd flr. I think its above a cuban restaurant. I haven't been there yet but that block is super busy foot traffic all day long. I'm still looking for a reliable joint that won't kill the wallet.

NYC99
12-20-16, 11:24
I am stopping in NYC and need some help. What is the best high end massage parlor in manhattan that offers only HJ? I am not interested in FS. I would prefer non-AMP. I am looking for white or latina.

I am willing to spend up to $500. I just want it to be clean, safe, HJ only, and the girls to be as good looking as possible.

Thanks! I greatly appreciate it.

Rai1434
12-20-16, 21:37
Need recommendation for place in chinatown. Only want HJ and a decent massage from prettiest girl possible (if that's even possible).

Mr Mike1952
12-21-16, 20:55
Unless you really want to spend $500, I would go with TEmple of Bliss.

I am stopping in NYC and need some help. What is the best high end massage parlor in manhattan that offers only HJ? I am not interested in FS. I would prefer non-AMP. I am looking for white or latina.

I am willing to spend up to $500. I just want it to be clean, safe, HJ only, and the girls to be as good looking as possible.

BigPete1975
12-21-16, 22:52
The lineup now it seems is a thick blondish large breasted woman, Tina, and then the little dark-haired lady. I haven't seen others.I visited Mott St today right after the lunch. I was lucky to find the parking space right by the building. There were 2 ladies avaliable: one scary looking havy with big droopy tits who let me in right into the room insisting that she is the only one available, and the short spinner in her 50 with dark hair who miraculously appeared when I was just about to leave. I paid 60 for an hr of dissent strong massage and then the fun began. Without asking for any extra money I got a pretty good CBJ (I did not ask for BBJ) and then quick fuck in the mish and doggy. During the sex Erica (I think that was her name, but I am not 100% sure) was making uncomfortable faces and noises, making me believe that I was hung like a horse! The sex was kind of rushed and very mechanical.

While leaving I gave my lady 30 tip and she actually seemed happy. Cheap, but you get what you paid for.

Rampage1212
12-22-16, 19:33
I visited Mott St today right after the lunch. I was lucky to find the parking space right by the building. There were 2 ladies avaliable: one scary looking havy with big droopy tits who let me in right into the room insisting that she is the only one available, and the short spinner in her 50 with dark hair who miraculously appeared when I was just about to leave. I paid 60 for an hr of dissent strong massage and then the fun began. Without asking for any extra money I got a pretty good CBJ (I did not ask for BBJ) and then quick fuck in the mish and doggy. During the sex Erica (I think that was her name, but I am not 100% sure) was making uncomfortable faces and noises, making me believe that I was hung like a horse! The sex was kind of rushed and very mechanical.

While leaving I gave my lady 30 tip and she actually seemed happy. Cheap, but you get what you paid for.You overpaid, you could pay 80 $ there. Haven't been there in a while but it looks like they only have 2 women there now

Thrillister
12-22-16, 23:30
Just had a great session with Ruby at PPK. It was pretty much GFE session. Lots of kissing, hugging, chatting and very attentive. Paid house. 8. Had some negotiation for total package including body slide. Wanted $$ but agreed at $. 6 tip. Ruby is a slender gal with a set of nice natural Bs. I would say late 20's to early 30. I would rate her look and body to be 7. 5-8/10. My overall session would rated a 9/10. She was very friendly and attitude was cool. I told her to skip the massage and just keep body slide instead until the main. Total damage was $$. 4. She did everything for me. From undressing to dressing and tieing shoes.

On my way out, I saw another gal. I think her name was sue or something like that. Sue was shorter but I thought she was hotter.

Def pricey but worth it for 2 pop.

Mr Mike1952
12-22-16, 23:50
Its great to see someone else who appreciates a quality handjob.

There are not many like us in this board.

BigPete1975
12-23-16, 00:22
You overpaid, you could pay 80 $ there. Haven't been there in a while but it looks like they only have 2 women there nowI paid 60 for one hr of the massage, which was actually quite good. Leaving less than 30 tip for the FS just didn't feel right. To be honest leaving just 30 felt strange. I was surprised she was not bitching and but seemed quite contempt.

FlatBush21
12-23-16, 03:09
Its great to see someone else who appreciates a quality handjob.

There are not many like us in this board.Go jerk your self off LOL.

FlatBush21
12-23-16, 03:11
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

See if I'm joking about what happens next time.

Then when you make a new user and start again that one will be gone.

A2

Rampage1212
12-24-16, 00:17
I paid 60 for one hr of the massage, which was actually quite good. Leaving less than 30 tip for the FS just didn't feel right. To be honest leaving just 30 felt strange. I was surprised she was not bitching and but seemed quite contempt.They never charged me 60 for one hour LOL always 40 $ and that was for sex.

BigPete1975
12-24-16, 09:17
They never charged me 60 for one hour LOL always 40 $ and that was for sex.To be completely honest, I know I gave Erica 100 bill, and when she got back with my change I was laying face down on the table already. I think she gave me back 2 $20 bills, but there may have been 3 bills, I am not quite sure, and if $40 is the price I don't want to accuse them of ripping me off.

Rai1434
12-24-16, 13:04
Where's best place for HJ in chinatown?

UsedToBeReg
12-27-16, 04:56

She's my regular when I'm in town.This is spot on. I visited with May several times and received the same service. Only negative for me is that I wanted more than just a HJ. I can do that myself. Unfortunately, the most I ever received was a HJ with a few kisses on the head of my dick. May did allow UTC roaming and fingering but no real penetration. I probably will not return.

UsedToBeReg
12-27-16, 05:08
I found two AMP that are opened 24 hours within a five minute walk from Penn Station. Both are on 36th Street on opposite sides of 7th Avenue. Gado is one and Tranquility Spa is the other. Both offer about the same services but Tranquility offers BBBJ and a lot of roaming whereas Gado appears to be only HJ. Does anyone else know of any other 24 hour AMPs that offer full service? I would kind of like to find something along the 1, 2, or 3 lines. I'm going to try 38 Mate, which appears to be on 38th & 7th, later this week.

ConnRimmer
12-27-16, 13:13
First time going to this place. As most know, Elsa used to be at Asian Sensation. This place was easy to get to in midtown. Light screening and verification process was easy. When I got to the place, there only appeared to be two rooms and a bathroom. Elsa was VERY cute and spunky, in fact she was perky, fun, and spunky the entire time. Started with some LFK, then DFK. SHe greeted me like a long lost boyfriend which I loved. Her English is quite good too. Off came my clothes, then hers, then some more making out and her tongue is amazing. She kissed my nipples and headed south for some really good DT action. By now she was completely naked and so was I. She was grinding back and forth on top of my bare johnson with her smooth and shaved kitty and I was in heaven, the way her labia lips were massaging the base of of cock made it super engorged, wanting to ram it home, but of course I don't play that and have a feeling that BB was not even in the cards.

Then off to a quick shower which was fun; I saw Yuki in the other room and she was attractive, but not a knockout by any means. In the shower, a good soaping of my front and back, including more BBBJ.

Back in the room, I sat at the edge of the bed for more BBBJ, followed by her telling me to get on all fours. SHe came up from behind me and proceeded to give me a super rim session; Not the best rim of my life, but still very good, then more BBBJ and 69 for a good 10 minutes. I was ready to suit up, so she got the cover and applied it with her mouth. Then a flurry of CG, RCG, Doggie and mish. In between, I put her on all fours and rimmed her right back which she seemed to like. I didn't last long though, maybe 5 - 8 minutes tops for full service as the sensations were just getting too strong and she was so tight! I really wanted to bang her for another 10 minutes at least, but knew I was a goner, so asked her to get on her knees, took off the over and blasted away down her waiting throat BBBJTC. As I stood there legs quivering, she kept me in her mouth for another 10 - 15 seconds. After which she ran out to use the bathroom.

When she came back, she tried to french kiss me playfully, but I don't like the whole snowball thing and turned my head. She kept trying to playfully kiss me, but I didn't go there. Then I took another assisted shower and came back to get dressed. Elsa helped me get dressed from my shirt, shoes, pants, everything. The whole time she was still naked. Even when she walked me out, she was still 100% naked. So as I was leaving, I got down to my knees and kissed her kitty with a few licks, then a light peck on her facial lips, a hug, then back into the world. An hour well spent and this place really knows the meaning of "concubine. " I would go back for sure.

Rampage1212
12-27-16, 13:15
First time going to this place. As most know, Elsa used to be at Asian Sensation. This place was easy to get to in midtown. Light screening and verification process was easy. When I got to the place, there only appeared to be two rooms and a bathroom. Elsa was VERY cute and spunky, in fact she was perky, fun, and spunky the entire time. Started with some LFK, then DFK. SHe greeted me like a long lost boyfriend which I loved. Her English is quite good too. Off came my clothes, then hers, then some more making out and her tongue is amazing. She kissed my nipples and headed south for some really good DT action. By now she was completely naked and so was I. She was grinding back and forth on top of my bare johnson with her smooth and shaved kitty and I was in heaven, the way her labia lips were massaging the base of of cock made it super engorged, wanting to ram it home, but of course I don't play that and have a feeling that BB was not even in the cards.

Then off to a quick shower which was fun; I saw Yuki in the other room and she was attractive, but not a knockout by any means. In the shower, a good soaping of my front and back, including more BBBJ.

Back in the room, I sat at the edge of the bed for more BBBJ, followed by her telling me to get on all fours. SHe came up from behind me and proceeded to give me a super rim session; Not the best rim of my life, but still very good, then more BBBJ and 69 for a good 10 minutes. I was ready to suit up, so she got the cover and applied it with her mouth. Then a flurry of CG, RCG, Doggie and mish. In between, I put her on all fours and rimmed her right back which she seemed to like. I didn't last long though, maybe 5 - 8 minutes tops for full service as the sensations were just getting too strong and she was so tight! I really wanted to bang her for another 10 minutes at least, but knew I was a goner, so asked her to get on her knees, took off the over and blasted away down her waiting throat BBBJTC. As I stood there legs quivering, she kept me in her mouth for another 10 - 15 seconds. After which she ran out to use the bathroom.

When she came back, she tried to french kiss me playfully, but I don't like the whole snowball thing and turned my head. She kept trying to playfully kiss me, but I didn't go there. Then I took another assisted shower and came back to get dressed. Elsa helped me get dressed from my shirt, shoes, pants, everything. The whole time she was still naked. Even when she walked me out, she was still 100% naked. So as I was leaving, I got down to my knees and kissed her kitty with a few licks, then a light peck on her facial lips, a hug, then back into the world. An hour well spent and this place really knows the meaning of "concubine. " I would go back for sure.I'm guessing you feel like you overpaid because you didn't say how much you spent LOL.

ShortyStuff
12-27-16, 15:02
Went back to 98 Mott, just can't beat the price. I had the new chick Erika. Started off with a nice and long BBBJ where she even tried to dt which was nice. We switched to standing mish where I pounded her for about 10 minutes until she came and then shortly after I did. She thanked me after she came which I thought was cute LOL Then she gave me a massage which was surprisingly hard afterwards. Paid 80 as always. Like I said before, you can't beat the price with the level of service you get here. Still need to go back for Ms. Juggs.

Rampage1212
12-27-16, 15:50
Went back to 98 Mott, just can't beat the price. I had the new chick Erika. Started off with a nice and long BBBJ where she even tried to dt which was nice. We switched to standing mish where I pounded her for about 10 minutes until she came and then shortly after I did. She thanked me after she came which I thought was cute LOL Then she gave me a massage which was surprisingly hard afterwards. Paid 80 as always. Like I said before, you can't beat the price with the level of service you get here. Still need to go back for Ms. Juggs.Is Erica that short woman with black hair? Or another woman who used to be there that had the name Erica as well? And what the fuck is standing mish LOL how's that possible

UsedToBeReg
12-27-16, 18:04
And what the fuck is standing mish LOL how's that possibleMainly tiny spinners or dudes with hella upper body strength. You're standing and she is in your arms with her legs wrapped around your waist. It's best to do it against a wall for leverage. However, if you got length, she can ride that stick and all you have to do is hold her up.

ZzTopSterZz
12-27-16, 18:22
Where are you willing to travel. Midtown only?I also wonder what's out there for a little more money without getting into $$ territory. For basic "economy" class, Rain Spa on UES and HK Spa in midtown have been fine for 1 Hr massage (. 6) plus standard HE (. 4). I'm now looking for "economy plus" or even a good fare in business class that's good for massage and HE with more attractive "fight attendants". But I can't afford first class tickets and don't want full service anyway. There's an untapped market in Manhattan.

Rampage1212
12-27-16, 23:51
Mainly tiny spinners or dudes with hella upper body strength. You're standing and she is in your arms with her legs wrapped around your waist. It's best to do it against a wall for leverage. However, if you got length, she can ride that stick and all you have to do is hold her up.Yeah I definitely can do that with a chick but never wanted to. Why bother when there's doggy LOL.

UsedToBeReg
12-28-16, 06:43
Went back to 98 Mott, just can't beat the price.Anyone know if this place is open 24 hours? It's out of my way but I would make a trip before work based on everyone's comments.

KkinSanitary
12-28-16, 10:45
Anyone know if this place is open 24 hours? It's out of my way but I would make a trip before work based on everyone's comments.If I remember correctly the building closes at 9 pm.

DominicanPete
12-28-16, 14:38
Need recommendation for place in chinatown. Only want HJ and a decent massage from prettiest girl possible (if that's even possible).Allen St is the way to go.

Best looking girls I have ever seen at an AMP.

ConnRimmer
12-28-16, 18:22
I'm guessing you feel like you overpaid because you didn't say how much you spent LOL.That's a very odd conclusion you're making, especially since I never said that and I ended with, "I would go back for sure. ".

DoNotDeevee8
12-28-16, 19:28
Anyone know if this place is open 24 hours? It's out of my way but I would make a trip before work based on everyone's comments.I went there at 11 pm one night and it was closed so definitely before that.

Rampage1212
12-29-16, 00:55
That's a very odd conclusion you're making, especially since I never said that and I ended with, "I would go back for sure. ".If you were OK with what you paid I'm sure you would've said it..

ShortyStuff
12-29-16, 02:02
Allen St is the way to go.

Best looking girls I have ever seen at an AMP.Where on Allen street are you talking about?

UsedToBeReg
12-29-16, 03:16
So last night. I was coming back from a spa and at the corner of Lex and 48thSaw this within another thread. Does anyone know the name of this spa or if it still exists? If it is still open, has anyone checked it out?

WearWolf
12-29-16, 13:42
Where on Allen street are you talking about?If you scroll back. I believe its 11 allen street. Below street level. Never been there myself but generally good reviews.

Spice Shot
12-29-16, 14:31
Where on Allen street are you talking about?Its a cellar, walk down entrance 11 Allen St a few blocks east and just south of Bowery / Canal.

NYCProwler
12-30-16, 20:29
Went back to 98 Mott, just can't beat the price. I had the new chick Erika. Started off with a nice and long BBBJ where she even tried to dt which was nice. We switched to standing mish where I pounded her for about 10 minutes until she came and then shortly after I did. She thanked me after she came which I thought was cute LOL Then she gave me a massage which was surprisingly hard afterwards. Paid 80 as always. Like I said before, you can't beat the price with the level of service you get here. Still need to go back for Ms. Juggs.How old would you say she was?

UsedToBeReg
12-31-16, 01:10
Went to 38 Mate a few days ago. All I can say is wow. First, let me just say up front, you get what you pay for.

Stopped by around 6 am. Got buzzed in and walked up the steps to the door. Mamasan already had the door open and was waiting for me. She asked me if I had been there before, yup (I've learned to always answer in the affirmative, even if it's your first time). She took me back to one of the rooms and then I started to get undressed. Before I even had my jeans off, in walks Linda. She's a stunner. Maybe 5'4" and about 120 lbs. She appears to be late 20's or early 30's. Her body is tight with a slight bubble in the back (not as much as I would like but more than average for an Asian woman). We exchange pleasantries and then get down to business. She asks what I want and then motions like she wants to fuck. I'm like everything. I want everything, twice. She's like oh, twice is more. I say how much. $$ I'm thinking damn, I'm about to get played. I started to say $$ now and another $ for the second fuck (in case she tries to renig) but I elected to give the entire $$$ upfront hoping I didn't just make a big mistake.

She walks me back to the TS and starts a pretty good session. She took care of all the vital parts and even stroked me off a bit. She held my dick in her hand basically the entire time and kept asking me to be gentle with her when we get back to the room. After the TS, she dries me off and walks me back to the room. I disrobe and lay down (face up). She locks the door behind us and then takes off her outfit. Tits look great, a perfect B cup I think. Pussy lips were calling my name, though. She sees I'm ready to go so she says, "remember, be gentle. " She grabs the first condom, slides it on, and then immediately hops on top. We fuck in a few positions and I can see she is enjoying herself. She wanted to take control and I was like, do you. We went at it the first time around for about ten minutes. Don't think she came but she knows how to use those pussy muscles.

She hopped off, took the condom off, and asked me to slide over. She laid next to me and we chilled for a few minutes. She kept kissing my neck and my left earlobe (like she knew those are my spots). After a few minutes of spooning, she asked me if I wanted a massage. I was like sure. She told me to lay on my stomach and she started a perfunctory massage. Nothing special about it at all as she knew I was not there to work out any muscle pain. While on my stomach, she continued to kiss me all over. She kissed the small of my back and my ass (that's a first for me from any AMP). She then asked me to get up and then she laid down and told me to give her a massage! Love it! I started rubbing her back and reciprocating the kisses. I started grinding her ass and my dick naturally slide between her legs. She did not flinch as my dick kissed her pussy lips. She spread her legs a bit and allowed me to continue. I don't think BBFS was on the table but still, it was chill that she didn't blow the mood.

She feels I'm ready for round two. She tells me to lay back down, she grabs the second condom, and starts to suck me off. Head game is on point. As she's sucking me off, I slid my hand between her legs and start to play with her pussy. She's wet and primed. She maneuvers her body on top of me and we start a 69. She tastes perfect. No scent, no after taste, just perfect. We go at that for a few minutes and she turns around and immediately slides back on top of me. This time, she whispers, "let me fuck you. " She leans over, grabs my head, and starts riding me like a horse and my head is the rein. We go at it this time for about 20 minutes and she cums at least once.

Once done, she falls on my chest and we lay there for a few minutes. She thanked me for being gentle. I laughed and was like I knew you could take all this pipe. She laughed and said she wanted more. I was like I'm spent. All in all, this was one of the best sessions I have had at any AMP. Did I overpay, don't think so. She had stated that the house fee is 80. Even fucking once would be around $$ with tip. Fucking twice and getting that GFE, yeah, well worth it. Will this be my go to spot? Probably not. This is the third 24 hour AMP I found within a two block area, the other two are less expensive. Will I return? Absolutely.

BigPete1975
12-31-16, 07:41
Its a cellar, walk down entrance 11 Allen St a few blocks east and just south of Bowery / Canal.Is Allen only good for HJ or other extras are available?

Dynolas
12-31-16, 14:45
Great post! So total with tip and house with 2 pops is $$. 8? Or $$$.8?

Went to 38 Mate a few days ago. All I can say is wow. First, let me just say up front, you get what you pay for.

Stopped by around 6 am. Got buzzed in and walked up the steps to the door. Mamasan already had the door open and was waiting for me. She asked me if I had been there before, yup (I've learned to always answer in the affirmative, even if it's your first time). She took me back to one of the rooms and then I started to get undressed. Before I even had my jeans off, in walks Linda. She's a stunner. Maybe 5'4" and about 120 lbs. She appears to be late 20's or early 30's. Her body is tight with a slight bubble in the back (not as much as I would like but more than average for an Asian woman). We exchange pleasantries and then get down to business. She asks what I want and then motions like she wants to fuck. I'm like everything. I want everything, twice. She's like oh, twice is more. I say how much. $$ I'm thinking damn, I'm about to get played. I started to say $$ now and another $ for the second fuck (in case she tries to renig) but I elected to give the entire $$$ upfront hoping I didn't just make a big mistake.

She walks me back to the TS and starts a pretty good session. She took care of all the vital parts and even stroked me off a bit. She held my dick in her hand basically the entire time and kept asking me to be gentle with her when we get back to the room. After the TS, she dries me off and walks me back to the room. I disrobe and lay down (face up). She locks the door behind us and then takes off her outfit. Tits look great, a perfect B cup I think. Pussy lips were calling my name, though. She sees I'm ready to go so she says, "remember, be gentle. " She grabs the first condom, slides it on, and then immediately hops on top. We fuck in a few positions and I can see she is enjoying herself. She wanted to take control and I was like, do you. We went at it the first time around for about ten minutes. Don't think she came but she knows how to use those pussy muscles.

She hopped off, took the condom off, and asked me to slide over. She laid next to me and we chilled for a few minutes. She kept kissing my neck and my left earlobe (like she knew those are my spots). After a few minutes of spooning, she asked me if I wanted a massage. I was like sure. She told me to lay on my stomach and she started a perfunctory massage. Nothing special about it at all as she knew I was not there to work out any muscle pain. While on my stomach, she continued to kiss me all over. She kissed the small of my back and my ass (that's a first for me from any AMP). She then asked me to get up and then she laid down and told me to give her a massage! Love it! I started rubbing her back and reciprocating the kisses. I started grinding her ass and my dick naturally slide between her legs. She did not flinch as my dick kissed her pussy lips. She spread her legs a bit and allowed me to continue. I don't think BBFS was on the table but still, it was chill that she didn't blow the mood.

She feels I'm ready for round two. She tells me to lay back down, she grabs the second condom, and starts to suck me off. Head game is on point. As she's sucking me off, I slid my hand between her legs and start to play with her pussy. She's wet and primed. She maneuvers her body on top of me and we start a 69. She tastes perfect. No scent, no after taste, just perfect. We go at that for a few minutes and she turns around and immediately slides back on top of me. This time, she whispers, "let me fuck you. " She leans over, grabs my head, and starts riding me like a horse and my head is the rein. We go at it this time for about 20 minutes and she cums at least once.

Once done, she falls on my chest and we lay there for a few minutes. She thanked me for being gentle. I laughed and was like I knew you could take all this pipe. She laughed and said she wanted more. I was like I'm spent. All in all, this was one of the best sessions I have had at any AMP. Did I overpay, don't think so. She had stated that the house fee is 80. Even fucking once would be around $$ with tip. Fucking twice and getting that GFE, yeah, well worth it. Will this be my go to spot? Probably not. This is the third 24 hour AMP I found within a two block area, the other two are less expensive. Will I return? Absolutely.

UsedToBeReg
12-31-16, 15:18
Great post! So total with tip and house with 2 pops is $$. 8? Or $$$.8?Thanks! I enjoyed reliving it as I was writing it. $$$ all in.

FlatBush21
12-31-16, 20:12
Please 4 the new year just say the price it does not matter if you paid 50 cent or if you paid 1000 you still get the same charge.

MewGomada
01-01-17, 16:44
Went to 38 Mate a few days ago. All I can say is wow. First, let me just say up front, you get what you pay for.I'm thinking of going to my first AMP at 38 Mate. Anything to know in terms of what to ask for and how much they screen? Do they still do nuru?

UsedToBeReg
01-02-17, 02:26
I'm thinking of going to my first AMP at 38 Mate. Anything to know in terms of what to ask for and how much they screen? Do they still do nuru?No screening and I didn't ask for a thing. I didn't know about nuru before I went so I did not ask for it. I might the next go round, though.

Chiatrimmer
01-02-17, 17:53
Hi, I haven't been to NYC in a couple years. Soap Land in the Diamond District was perfect for me, but I understand it's gone. Can anyone recommend a similar place in Midtown? Thanks.

Inertia204
01-02-17, 17:56
Seen a few reports about 98 Mott. I must have gone at the wrong time of day, but I stopped by in the evening. Took the elevator to the 6th floor and walked basically to the end of the Hallway There was a Spa spot with its door a jarred. As I walk in, I see 3 old ass asian women (60+) holding down the fort. This was very different that what I had expected. Did I go to the wrong place or were my expectations just unrealistic? I asked if they had any younger and the old lady was like "I am young". I just said no thanks and walked the f* out.

Nodak Boy
01-03-17, 04:03
Curious about this one, maybe it's all legit, but the possibilities seem within reach on TER. I'm looking for all alternatives for when I arrive on the 13th. Has a BP ad as well.

NB.

Rai1434
01-03-17, 04:35
Allen St.

Tell me how much to $ for massage and HJ.

I don't want them to rip me off.

BigPete1975
01-03-17, 08:18
Seen a few reports about 98 Mott. I must have gone at the wrong time of day, but I stopped by in the evening. Took the elevator to the 6th floor and walked basically to the end of the Hallway There was a Spa spot with its door a jarred. As I walk in, I see 3 old ass asian women (60+) holding down the fort. This was very different that what I had expected. Did I go to the wrong place or were my expectations just unrealistic? I asked if they had any younger and the old lady was like "I am young". I just said no thanks and walked the f* out.You got to the right place LOL.

What exactly did you expect for 80 in the city? LOL.

Dynolas
01-03-17, 16:22
Allen St.

Tell me how much to $ for massage and HJ.

I don't want them to rip me off.4/. 4 =. 8.

Rai1434
01-06-17, 05:14
4/. 4 =. 8.Thanks.

Is that with approx 1 hour legit massage? Is the massage complete trash? Will I be nude and they tease and can I roam during massage.

UsedToBeReg
01-06-17, 17:06
Rai1434, you've been asking for recommendations for almost three weeks. At some point, it's best to just dive in and TOFTT (take one for the team) and then report your experience. All of these questions make people suspicious.

Rai1434
01-07-17, 04:33
[Deleted by Admin]

He wasn't patronizing you, he was giving you good advice and he delivered it politely. If you don't want to end up on a ton ignore list you might want to take it.

A2

Dynolas
01-07-17, 11:51
Rai1434, you've been asking for recommendations for almost three weeks. At some point, it's best to just dive in and TOFTT (take one for the team) and then report your experience. All of these questions make people suspicious.Yea I have to agree, some of the questions are starting to be too detailed and suspicious. I can understand people have questions and ask what damage is, but asking to go in detail especially something that LE can easily determine is quite concerning. Majority here don't make it seem obvious, also you have not contribute anything to be able to answer fully any questions.

Xelajo
01-07-17, 20:32
Recently visited this place in 54th, which I found from CL. Didn't care to call them, just walked in. Got buzzed in (2nd or 3rd flr, I don't exactly remember). It was on a Sunday night around 1130. Greeted by a AA lady, not good looking. Asked the asian lady at the reception for other girls. She called all and showed the line up. There was another AA, one spanish and another asian. None attracted me, and the one greeted me in was anxiously waiting, so I thought I would go with her. She walked me into the room and waited there for my to undress. I had to ask for TS, as she didn't care to offer one. That was no. 1 turn off and was a continuation of my bad luck from the moment I was greeted in. TS was very normal, nothing interesting. Back to room and started with massage. The worst I had, I should not have opted for the massage. She was pressing me hard and painfully here and there. After sometime, flipped and she asks, what do I want. I said everything for which, she had the worst possible reaction, asking me back, what do you mean by "everything". She was behaving as if she is the miss universe and I should be begging for her service. For a moment I thought of leaving, but continued for some reason. Then the negotiation stated. I started from 1. 2 and finally agreed for 1. 6. She gets naked and she wasnt shaven, smelled really bad and it was too late for me to leave. Then the even worst thing happened. First time in my life. She goes asking for rubber and I didn't had it. I always carry rubber in my back pack, but this was a day I didn't had my bag with me. She demands. 20 for rubber to "buy" from the house. I made the stupidest ever decision in my life and paid. It was completely off for me at that point, so I just managed to finish the business and left that place running. Never to go back again there.

Xelajo
01-07-17, 20:42
This question was asked before in this forum, but no one I believe was able to get one. If any one had experience since or any new member knows, I appreciate if you could share the experience and place.

What I am looking for is a nuru in a sliding bed on the floor. Not the table shower or oil massage in the bed. A real soapy / gel sliding nuru. I went to 3 places which lists in CL as nuru, but everywhere they had the normal bed. I walked out when I saw those. Yes 3 places in 3 different corners of NYC I searched on a cold rainy night, and went home empty handed. LOL.

FoxNews
01-07-17, 22:08
Seen a few reports about 98 Mott. I must have gone at the wrong time of day, but I stopped by in the evening. Took the elevator to the 6th floor and walked basically to the end of the Hallway There was a Spa spot with its door a jarred. As I walk in, I see 3 old ass asian women (60+) holding down the fort. This was very different that what I had expected. Did I go to the wrong place or were my expectations just unrealistic? I asked if they had any younger and the old lady was like "I am young". I just said no thanks and walked the f* out.You should have gone to the third floor room 302 at 98 Mott. The ones you want to see there are Lily or Lucy, a couple of primo hot MILFs who serve from the heart and their massage are professional grade. They've made that shop a CT legend, and I have some very fond memories of fun times with those two. Unfortunately there is a third woman, a short chubby one if she opens the door, don't settle for her, you can insist on Lily or Lucy.

UsedToBeReg
01-08-17, 02:13
Recently visited this place in 54th, which I found from CL.Do you remember the name of the place or the cross street? Do you have a link to the CL page?

GordonFreeman
01-08-17, 11:16
This question was asked before in this forum, but no one I believe was able to get one. If any one had experience since or any new member knows, I appreciate if you could share the experience and place.

What I am looking for is a nuru in a sliding bed on the floor. Not the table shower or oil massage in the bed. A real soapy / gel sliding nuru. I went to 3 places which lists in CL as nuru, but everywhere they had the normal bed. I walked out when I saw those. Yes 3 places in 3 different corners of NYC I searched on a cold rainy night, and went home empty handed. LOL.If you want to travel to Connecticut. There is a women who provides real nuru. She has the gel and the mattress. Shower is provided before and after. No FS or kissing but pretty much everything else is on the table. Search for Dominique and Nuru in the Connecticut back page web site. She only works every other week. Once you have seen her then you can call and schedule different times and locations. I have seen her many times and recommend her.

NewNcMonger
01-08-17, 14:38
Originally from NY but living in the south. Visited the city again for a business trip and took all your advice and visited 11 Allen. Walked in the door and immediately noticed a strong food odor. Was concerned about it getting on my clothes, but went forward anyways. Met a girl at the door named (Sho-Sho? Didn't speak much English but said she was 25 yo. She walked me back to a very small room, asked me to disrobe and lay down. She came back in and I told her I was just looking for 30 minutes. She began a very average back rub, covering all the spots, but just no effort in it. All 1 handed the entire time. Right before the flip the started teasing me and tickling me. At the 20 minute mark she asked for the flip and immediately started kissing my chest. I was able to touch everywhere. No holds barred. She never asked me what I wanted. But she went for a HJ, CBJ then covered Mish. All without asking what I wanted! She is a very attractive girl. At the end I asked her how much and she said house fee. 25 and I asked her how much. She said "whatever makes you happy honey makes me happy. " I tipped her. 8 and proceeded to get dressed. Now the funny part. I had to hang all my clothes on hooks near the table. As I was getting dressed I couldn't find my underwear (I was layered in alot of clothes since it was 20 outside). We looked everywhere, she was giggling the entire time. As I was looking (15 minutes) she went to talk to the other girls, probably about this humorous event. Eventually I found them, they were in my jacket sleeve. As I walked out all the girls were giggling, all I said was "haha I know why you all are laughing!) Made my exit, I will repeat and recommend.

Dynolas
01-08-17, 14:59
I read on another site some person went to 7 Allen, was wondering if anyone here been to that place? And any advice?

Feel free to pm me nunber and damage.

Xelajo
01-08-17, 18:30
If you want to travel to Connecticut. There is a women who provides real nuru. She has the gel and the mattress. Shower is provided before and after. No FS or kissing but pretty much everything else is on the table. Search for Dominique and Nuru in the Connecticut back page web site. She only works every other week. Once you have seen her then you can call and schedule different times and locations. I have seen her many times and recommend her.Thanks much. I will be visiting CT, will sure check her out and report how it was.

Xelajo
01-08-17, 18:32
Do you remember the name of the place or the cross street? Do you have a link to the CL page?Don't remember the name, but it is between 7th and 8th on the left side when you go west. You can search in CL massage section and look for 54th st address in the ad. I don't think they list it every day, so you might want to scroll a few.

UsedToBeReg
01-08-17, 20:23
Don't remember the name, but it is between 7th and 8th on the left side when you go west. You can search in CL massage section and look for 54th st address in the ad. I don't think they list it every day, so you might want to scroll a few.Is this it?

https://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/thp/5947984392.html

KkinSanitary
01-08-17, 21:32
Don't remember the name, but it is between 7th and 8th on the left side when you go west. You can search in CL massage section and look for 54th st address in the ad. I don't think they list it every day, so you might want to scroll a few.This place under previous management had quite a history. Haven't been here since new owners took over but it sure sounds like this is the place being talked about.

http://www.wellness54.com/

UsedToBeReg
01-09-17, 03:49
https://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/thp/5947984392.htmlFound this on BP. They may be open 24 hours so, if they are, I will give this a shot and see if I get the same results.

http://newyork.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-mgmt-24hrs-young-sexy-asia-latina-open24h-2124704248/57463049

BigPete1975
01-09-17, 20:54
I read on another site some person went to 7 Allen, was wondering if anyone here been to that place? And any advice?

Feel free to pm me nunber and damage.There is few reports from 7 Allen in Escort section since this place is not really a massage place. Few guys pretty well described how to find this place, the only think I would add the door to the basement is the first gray metal door on your left past the stairs.

I actually went there this morning and had no problem finding this little shithole. The place is a fricken mess. When I got there one older Asian fellow brought me downstairs and the second one greeted me there and asked to wait 1 min. I sat on the dirty chair in small maybe 50 Sq Ft room and was listening to Chinese news on TV, some fucken Chinese program on this guys phone and fake orgasm of the girl beeing plowed by a fellow monger behind the thin cardboard door. All the noice sources 4 Ft away from me. LOL.

After few minutes the door opened, and I was facing some happy spanish kid trying to pull pants over his dick and a mid 30 lady walked out of the room with the pile of dirty paper towels. I am not a romantic type and I am not expecting the freshly cut flowers and candels but somehow, I lost the appetite, got up and left.

I decided to go to 11 Allen. Definitely an upgrade comparing to the 7. Basement Spa with 5 girls seating on the sofa. I picked Sharon? Really nice skinny girl with a sweet innocent face. There is no TS in this place but water in a regular shower was very hot which felt good today. After my solo shower I got back to my room, paid 40 house fee and received mediocre massage. After the flip I was asked what I wanted and using a motion I showed the girl that I wanted a FS. Sharon does not speak any English and she seemed new in the business. Nice girl for a slow, gentle fuck but definitely not a hardcore action. She happily accepted 80 tip afterwards.

Dynolas
01-10-17, 19:14
JamesGlia, your pm is full to even reply you, but best call ggr in regards to see Rachel. Damage is $$. 6 total.

JamesGlia
01-10-17, 19:27
JamesGlia, your pm is full to even reply you, but best call ggr in regards to see Rachel. Damage is $$. 6 total.Thank you, just cleaned up some stuff in my inbox and sent box. Appreciate the help.

UsedToBeReg
01-11-17, 04:28
I'm going to try out Wellness 54 in a day or so. I'm curious how many 24-hour AMPs there are along 7th and 8th Aves. Does anyone know of any higher than 54th? Maybe even as high as 96th?

DominicanPete
01-13-17, 11:38
Originally from NY but living in the south. Visited the city again for a business trip and took all your advice and visited 11 Allen. Walked in the door and immediately noticed a strong food odor. Was concerned about it getting on my clothes, but went forward anyways. Met a girl at the door named (Sho-Sho? Didn't speak much English but said she was 25 yo. She walked me back to a very small room, asked me to disrobe and lay down. She came back in and I told her I was just looking for 30 minutes. She began a very average back rub, covering all the spots, but just no effort in it. All 1 handed the entire time. Right before the flip the started teasing me and tickling me. At the 20 minute mark she asked for the flip and immediately started kissing my chest. I was able to touch everywhere. No holds barred. She never asked me what I wanted. But she went for a HJ, CBJ then covered Mish. All without asking what I wanted! She is a very attractive girl. At the end I asked her how much and she said house fee. 25 and I asked her how much. She said "whatever makes you happy honey makes me happy. " I tipped her. 8 and proceeded to get dressed. Now the funny part. I had to hang all my clothes on hooks near the table. As I was getting dressed I couldn't find my underwear (I was layered in alot of clothes since it was 20 outside). We looked everywhere, she was giggling the entire time. As I was looking (15 minutes) she went to talk to the other girls, probably about this humorous event. Eventually I found them, they were in my jacket sleeve. As I walked out all the girls were giggling, all I said was "haha I know why you all are laughing!) Made my exit, I will repeat and recommend.Happy you found the place. It is my go to place in the city.

Dynolas
01-13-17, 18:12
I finally met Lana, she is like the friend's mom In high school who tends to be flirty but when giving hugs, but you always wished you can go for home run.

Before I go further, I know a good amount of mongers, here and other sites might had bad experience just for the fact they didn't get to meet her, discrimination, or whatever the case may be. But for me I had the quite the opposite.

I called 1 hr before to make appointment, she told me to go to corner of street, then I called no answer, I get text saying 5 min so I waited 5 extricating min, and was about to leave so I cross street then I get call from her telling me to go to a building which I did, then I get text that it's next door. So I see this lady that seemed curvy but wearing thick set of clothes (jacket, scarf, etc.) almost as if not to see her identity. I'm assuming it might be Lana so I just followed the person up long stairs thru a couple floors and we got to the room. Yup she was Lana.

Right away she was telling me to take my clothes, and she said she wanted to by comfortable so she took the heavy clothing and was in a **** lingerie. FYI I'm black colored skin so I did not get any discrimination, she kept saying I am cute which is confidence boost and not sure if bs but why not I'll take compliment, even thou I'm self cautious on how I look, she even said I looked really young, even thou I'm not, I get this from good amount of providers, I'm guessing I have Benjamin buttons disease and become younger when I grow older LOL.

Anyway, damage is $. 7 she told me I have 2 pops, and for first pop what would I want, HJ, BJ, etc. Anything was on the table, so I asked for CBJ, which she gave me on a comfy bed, after that she gave me oily massage, I guess too much oil, but massage was really good, and even started little nuru as well.

She kept asking if I was happy (was little annoying) and I said yes trying to relax and enjoy the nice massage, I told her, a little hard since my back had slight pain, so she stopped and then started teaching me techniques to help my back saying I'm saving 1000's of $ from learnigng these techniques.

I'm not complaining, it's good to learn few things only problem is that she had deep Spanish accent that it was hard to understand what she was saying LOL, almost she was dominate at that point trying to make sure I got right posture in place. Made it seem as if I'm in physical therapy or yoga class.

She really pays attention to you, since she ignored other calls and text, she only for less than a min texted her next monger client that she be available after me. She doesn't seem like clock watcher.

Then came the second pop, she asked what I wanted, I couldve asked for FS but I asked for prostate massage, and this was my first legit massage that felt amazing! She told me I came 3 times instead of 2 and that I'm lucky. While keep saying I'm cute. After that she took shower with me, I peeped at her phone and saw another monger was calling constantly, so I can see why people would get mad since she goes a her extra attention to her clients.

So I guess if you do make appointment, to be patient and she will take you in and give you the best amazing experience. Also for the price she is charging it is almost a steal, since not even the $$. 5 prices can give the type of treatment she has done. And her body is amazing.

Right after that I waked all the way the 11 Allen for first time, yes from 50 something street to Chinatown is long walk, but it's like my zen to long walk in city. I got to 11 allen and it's my first time, total damage is $. The massage is really great but I got cheated on time, I only got 30 min instead of 60 min and it was CBJ. I'm not sure if I'll want to go back to 11 Allen, unless any person has good advice for me next time I go so I don't get into situation of being cheated on time. I thought they would take money before massage but they were like no take money, and wanted me to go to room and strip get massage and then lady ask for money when about to do the deed.

UsedToBeReg
01-13-17, 18:19
Went here early Thursday morning and, luckily, I did not have the same experience as Xelajo. Got there around 5 am and got buzzed in by a short woman, probably no older than 30, by the name of Linda. She is thick in all the right places. She walked me back to the furthest room and all I could do was watch her walk. Her hips were perfect and her ass was exactly what I like. I was deadass surprised because most Asian women have minimal to no ass.

She asked me what I wanted and I said everything. She said $80 to the house and I was able to talk her down to $120 for her. She asked me to get undressed and then gestured to the shower. This is the first AMP I've been to that has a standing shower. I declined as I had just taken a shower. She left the room and came back a few moments later. I was already laying on the table, face up, when she walked in. She smiled and walked around to the second table (yes, there were two tables in there. Probably for couples). She took off all of her clothes and immediately put the hat on me to go in for a CBJ. After a few minutes, she jumped on top and rode me for about ten minutes. I wanted to sample that ass so I turned her around and hit it doggie. We went at it for another ten minutes. Anyone could hear what we were doing as the sliding door is not really that solid plus she was making all types of noise, albeit probably fake but whatever.

All in all, I was there for about 30 minutes and would definitely repeat. For anyone who decides to go, the entrance is inconspicuous to say the least. It's right next to Iguana's.

Dynolas
01-13-17, 19:49
FYI it's 2 different reviews.

I finally met Lana, she is like the friend's mom In high school who tends to be flirty but when giving hugs, but you always wished you can go for home run.

Before I go further, I know a good amount of mongers, here and other sites might had bad experience just for the fact they didn't get to meet her, discrimination, or whatever the case may be. But for me I had the quite the opposite.

I called 1 hr before to make appointment, she told me to go to corner of street, then I called no answer, I get text saying 5 min so I waited 5 extricating min, and was about to leave so I cross street then I get call from her telling me to go to a building which I did, then I get text that it's next door. So I see this lady that seemed curvy but wearing thick set of clothes (jacket, scarf, etc.) almost as if not to see her identity. I'm assuming it might be Lana so I just followed the person up long stairs thru a couple floors and we got to the room. Yup she was Lana.

Right away she was telling me to take my clothes, and she said she wanted to by comfortable so she took the heavy clothing and was in a **** lingerie. FYI I'm black colored skin so I did not get any discrimination, she kept saying I am cute which is confidence boost and not sure if bs but why not I'll take compliment, even thou I'm self cautious on how I look, she even said I looked really young, even thou I'm not, I get this from good amount of providers, I'm guessing I have Benjamin buttons disease and become younger when I grow older LOL.

Anyway, damage is $. 7 she told me I have 2 pops, and for first pop what would I want, HJ, BJ, etc. Anything was on the table, so I asked for CBJ, which she gave me on a comfy bed, after that she gave me oily massage, I guess too much oil, but massage was really good, and even started little nuru as well.

She kept asking if I was happy (was little annoying) and I said yes trying to relax and enjoy the nice massage, I told her, a little hard since my back had slight pain, so she stopped and then started teaching me techniques to help my back saying I'm saving 1000's of $ from learnigng these techniques.

I'm not complaining, it's good to learn few things only problem is that she had deep Spanish accent that it was hard to understand what she was saying LOL, almost she was dominate at that point trying to make sure I got right posture in place. Made it seem as if I'm in physical therapy or yoga class.

She really pays attention to you, since she ignored other calls and text, she only for less than a min texted her next monger client that she be available after me. She doesn't seem like clock watcher.

Then came the second pop, she asked what I wanted, I couldve asked for FS but I asked for prostate massage, and this was my first legit massage that felt amazing! She told me I came 3 times instead of 2 and that I'm lucky. While keep saying I'm cute. After that she took shower with me, I peeped at her phone and saw another monger was calling constantly, so I can see why people would get mad since she goes a her extra attention to her clients.

So I guess if you do make appointment, to be patient and she will take you in and give you the best amazing experience. Also for the price she is charging it is almost a steal, since not even the $$. 5 prices can give the type of treatment she has done. And her body is amazing.

Right after that I waked all the way the 11 Allen for first time, yes from 50 something street to Chinatown is long walk, but it's like my zen to long walk in city. I got to 11 allen and it's my first time, total damage is $. The massage is really great but I got cheated on time, I only got 30 min instead of 60 min and it was CBJ. I'm not sure if I'll want to go back to 11 Allen, unless any person has good advice for me next time I go so I don't get into situation of being cheated on time. I thought they would take money before massage but they were like no take money, and wanted me to go to room and strip get massage and then lady ask for money when about to do the deed.

FlatBush21
01-14-17, 21:33
I called 11 allen st they said they closed at 11 so I was there about 730 . I walk down the stairs with a Spanish guy he was first they told me they busy come back call again told them 8 pm they said ok. I went to the liquor store bought some Hennessey drank came back at 815 they told me they closed. Bump in to the spanish guy in the area he went to another spot he did not like the girls to skinny for him so hes going to the apple store he said. So wish my luck going 2 flushing or Corona.

TrueSparkle
01-15-17, 10:55
I started the hobby last summer and I have been only using what little there is on spahunters and rubmaps (before they censored everything). I saw someone post something about "casa de puta" about 20 pages ago, are there latinas in CT? Or latinas around manhattan that can match CT prices?

DR Monger II
01-16-17, 01:22
I had trouble getting into 7 Allen St. I tried calling the number and no one answered. I tried opening the red door to 7 allen st and it was closed. How do you guys get in?

Ride Steady
01-16-17, 03:58
Kiss Kiss Pop.

I was fortunate enough to be in the great NYC last week and after reading this thread (thank you all that contributed) I visited a couple of AMPs. First, 38 Mate. As the name suggests it was in the area of 38 and 5th. Called 20 minutes before my walk that way and after crossing the street back and forth mamasan greeted me at the door and unlocked it. Very nice, asked if it was my first time and I said yes but I was excited because I've heard good things. "You smell like beer" with a chuckle as she walked me into a room and I laughed and said yes but no worries, just had a few. Less than a minute later Cindy walks in. Not bad looking with a larger B cup. I strip, she robes me up and off to the TS. A good cleaning with light teasing, nothing extraordinary. Back to the room, she gets the house fee. I say. 6, she says no it's. 8. Ok, I give it to her. Leaves and comes back with a "massage" if you want to call it that. Nothing special but I enjoyed her touch. Less than 10 minutes and I'm asked to flip and she wants to know what I want. Settled on everything for $ after she started at $. 4. Took the money, cane back in 2 or 3 minutes and stripped down and climbed on top. Body rub, hands, and then BBBJ that got me going. Slid on the cover and straight into CG with titty sucking and me pounding from the bottom. "You fuck me?" Ok, I flipped her into mish and went another 10 minutes before losing it in the cover. Not bad but in mish she was just going through the motions. Whatever, I didn't care and it made me go harder to get mine and she definitely reacted positively to that. Not bad overall, but I didn't go back the next night. Saw a couple of other girls I wish I would have had but Cindy was nice and cool.

Next night, I find myself calling Pink 31, again about 20 minutes before I show. Head that way and found a staircase that led me to my destination. Mamasan was very laid back and cool and introduced me to Pinky. So Pinky is hot, has a great body with amazing tits, small C I'd say, and a fun and friendly personality. TS to start with plenty of hand play, back to the room for the. 8 house fee and a negotiation of $. 2 more for FS. She leaves and is back within 3 or 4 minutes and then begins to give me a straight up, professional grade back massage for a good 20 minutes. I was surprised and impressed while she really worked my back muscles out. It was the real deal. She proceeded to work on my legs and then on my back a little more. And then the flip. She's naked at this point and her body screamed do me. She put the cover on with her mouth, stayed down there for close to 10 minutes, then hopped on for CG. Not bad movement but the view couldn't be beat. After several minutes flipped to mish where I slowed it down and took time to admire her body while teasing and slowly going in and out before not being able to help myself and give her everything I had. She responded well, clinched on me when she could and took it. I busted inside her in the cover and she giggled and teased it with small little thrusts. Hot towel clean up, pleasant attitude, and then dressed me and I was gone.

Between the two, Pink blew the other one away. I come in town regularly and I will be back to Pink no doubt. 38 is a maybe. Not bad but we all like what we like.

Be safe and keep it steady.

BigPete1975
01-16-17, 20:13
I was trying to see Lana reviewed below today. What a mistake!

I actually made an appointment with her for 10 am today on Friday. We talked on the phone Friday and then confirmed 10 am Monday appointment through texts. She even asked me to be on time and not to waist her time.

Traffic was unusually light today because of the MLK day so I got to the location 30 min early. I went to the local restaurant, ordered myself breakfast, and texted her letting her know that I arrived. I patiently waited till 10:15 and then called and texted her again. She called me by 10:30 apologizing and told me that she forgot about our arrangements but is on her way to the apartment and promised to make it up to me. Having some free time this morning, I just went outside bought a newspaper and decided to enjoy my breakfast. Before 12 she called me, gave me the location of her apartment and asked me to call when downstairs. I walked 2 blocks to her building called and texted her at least 5 times but never heard from her again. What a waist of morning!

I refused to have my day ruined and called 38 Mate, went to the West Side and met 3 available girls there. I was slightly disappointed with the selection, as Linda was the only one above 6/10.

I picked Linda got a very nice TS 8/10 with lots of teasing and very thorough cleaning of my asshole which gave me hope for an rim job. After returning to the room I received 10-15 min of mediocre massage 6/10 and after the flip and negotiations we agreed to FS for 120. The actual action was as mediocre as the massage. 5/10. Nothing to brag about. Covered BJ, Linda insisted on the cover for the BJ, which was OK and then CG, mish and doggy. I am not huge but Linda was constantly trying to position herself for as little penetration as possible. She was making some fake noises and acting uncomfortable. I decided not to fight it, I concentrated on busting the nut quickly, got dressed and left. Much better options in Queens for 200.

Unfortunately not the best MLK Day!

GunsBobby14
01-18-17, 23:03
Am originally from Chicago. I am a regular visitor to NYC, have not visited anyone recently. Seems Lana being a great one. Can someone please PM the # of Lana? BP is also not working, now! Also, what's the damage? Appreciate your help.

UsedToBeReg
01-19-17, 05:04
BP is also not working, now!.Backpage is most definitely still an option. They may have closed off the Adult section but all of the providers just moved their ads to the Dating section.

How long till that option is closed, you should direct your favorites to our affiliate site.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info

A2

Nycnpl
01-20-17, 23:24
Its a cellar, walk down entrance 11 Allen St a few blocks east and just south of Bowery / Canal.Need to call ahead for 11 Allen?

Also discovered place on 3rd (bn A & B). Been there twice. 1st: girl was 6 service 8 - 2nd: girl was 5 service 5.

Fysicks
01-21-17, 20:58
Went to 98 mott for the first time today. First person to greet me was an older woman who must have been at least 50. She was a 5/10 at best, sagging everywhere and with a visible gut.

She quickly rushed me into a room and asked me to undress. Asked what the price was and she says $. 45, which surprised me since I had read damages of around. 8 at this location on this board.

Managed to haggle down to $. And we started. Had a hard time (no pun intended) with a bag on so she took it off and unexpectedly continued the session unsleeved, eventually finishing inside.

Followed with a decent massage before leaving.

Don't know if I would repeat.

UsedToBeReg
01-22-17, 05:31
Had a hard time (no pun intended) with a bag on so she took it off and unexpectedly continued the session unsleeved, eventually finishing inside.Did you tell her this was your first time there? Normally, AMPs will try to jack the price on an unsuspecting newbie. That being said, $ for what appears to be BBFSCIP is not bad. I would not gauge the quality of this place based on that one woman, though. However, from the reviews I've seen on here, you get what you pay for.

Xelajo
01-22-17, 12:09
Went here early Thursday morning and, luckily, I did not have the same experience as Xelajo. Got there around 5 am and got buzzed in by a short woman, probably no older than 30, by the name of Linda. She is thick in all the right places. She walked me back to the furthest room and all I could do was watch her walk. Her hips were perfect and her ass was exactly what I like. I was deadass surprised because most Asian women have minimal to no ass.

She asked me what I wanted and I said everything. She said $80 to the house and I was able to talk her down to $120 for her. She asked me to get undressed and then gestured to the shower. This is the first AMP I've been to that has a standing shower. I declined as I had just taken a shower. She left the room and came back a few moments later. I was already laying on the table, face up, when she walked in. She smiled and walked around to the second table (yes, there were two tables in there. Probably for couples). She took off all of her clothes and immediately put the hat on me to go in for a CBJ. After a few minutes, she jumped on top and rode me for about ten minutes. I wanted to sample that ass so I turned her around and hit it doggie. We went at it for another ten minutes. Anyone could hear what we were doing as the sliding door is not really that solid plus she was making all types of noise, albeit probably fake but whatever.

All in all, I was there for about 30 minutes and would definitely repeat. For anyone who decides to go, the entrance is inconspicuous to say the least. It's right next to Iguana's.Hey my friend, yes this is the place. I'm glad you had a better experience and a better price too. BTW, there is a very spacious TS room, so you could ask for TS if you want. And you could use this standing shower once you are done with all the activities.

Thrillister
01-23-17, 16:27
Just tried to hit up 11 allen. And asked for 1 hr. A whole bunch of girls just sitting in front of the couch. Asked me if I have been here before and I slipped and said no. They said something in manardin to each other and said "sorry. We too busy". Uhhh. Kinda bummed out because I've been meaning to try this place.

Thrillister
01-23-17, 20:56
After getting rejected by 11 allen, I tried 7 allen and no luck either. Nobody opened the door. I paid my 3. 50 for 1 hr parking and didn't want to waste it. I ended up in 6 allen across the st. Place is on the 6th flr. Place is an absolute dump. Two gals working and fortunately the better looking chick w tight body opens the door. I think her name is Lisa. I tell her 1 hr and she walks me into the room and pay her. 40 for the 1 hr massage. No TS available. The massage was actually pretty good. Very firm and lots of pressure with a little bit of oil. On the flip I mentioned she was good looking and that she had great massage skills and asked if it was okay to touch. She giggled and nodded. We had some small chat and her english was fairly good. Made her laugh and she got comfty. No mention of tip. She just said I was cute and funny and grabbed my member and stroked it. Asked if it was okay to BJ and gave a 5 minutes CBJ. During CBJ, had two minutes of fiv and got her sloppy wet. She just put on rubber and cg. She def wasnt robotic. I busted in the bag and she kept riding until her poon started to throb. I'm assuming she may have had an O. I left slightly bigger tip because I pounded another chick (friend) raw 4 hrs earlier and didn't shower. I'm sure I still had some poon smell on my member. I wanted to tell her skip the BJ but who can resist a BJ, right? I had the most evil grin knowing my coc smelled like poon and she dealt with it like a trooper. I felt messed up and guilty afterwards so I tipped her 140. Lisa is a trooper and def would repeat. Great service but I think she had some BO.

Look 7. 8/10.

Boby 7/10 - perky B cup.

Massage 7/10.

Atmosphere-cleaniness 4/10.

Location - 5/10.

Damage - $. 40.

Thrillister
01-24-17, 01:16
After getting rejected by 11 allen, I tried 7 allen and no luck either. Nobody opened the door. I paid my 3. 50 for 1 hr parking and didn't want to waste it. I ended up in 6 allen across the st. Place is on the 6th flr. Place is an absolute dump. Two gals working and fortunately the better looking chick w tight body opens the door. I think her name is Lisa. I tell her 1 hr and she walks me into the room and pay her. 40 for the 1 hr massage. No TS available. The massage was actually pretty good. Very firm and lots of pressure with a little bit of oil. On the flip I mentioned she was good looking and that she had great massage skills and asked if it was okay to touch. She giggled and nodded. We had some small chat and her english was fairly good. Made her laugh and she got comfty. No mention of tip. She just said I was cute and funny and grabbed my member and stroked it. Asked if it was okay to BJ and gave a 5 minutes CBJ. During CBJ, had two minutes of fiv and got her sloppy wet. She just put on rubber and cg. She def wasnt robotic. I busted in the bag and she kept riding until her poon started to throb. I'm assuming she may have had an O. I left slightly bigger tip because I pounded another chick (friend) raw 4 hrs earlier and didn't shower. I'm sure I still had some poon smell on my member. I wanted to tell her skip the BJ but who can resist a BJ, right? I had the most evil grin knowing my coc smelled like poon and she dealt with it like a trooper. I felt messed up and guilty afterwards so I tipped her 140. Lisa is a trooper and def would repeat. Great service but I think she had some BO.

Look 7. 8/10.

Boby 7/10 - perky B cup.

Massage 7/10.

Location - 5/10.

Damage - $. 40.My bad. I hate typing on the phone.

Corrections:

1- it was BBBJ, not CBJ.

2- total damage was $. 8.

3- And not sure if you care but Lisa is about mid to late 20's and not much of an ass.

BigPete1975
01-24-17, 03:30

Look 7. 8/10.

Boby 7/10 - perky B cup.

Massage 7/10.

Location - 5/10.

Damage - $. 40.Did you leave $. 40 tip? Or was the whole damage $. 40. I am confused.

Tony Knight
01-24-17, 11:07
Did you leave $. 40 tip? Or was the whole damage $. 40. I am confused.6 Allen does have a stand up shower but you should bring your own towel and shower shoes if you intend to use. In the bathroom next to the fish tank. I went there for years until my favorites moved on. One went to Flushing and the other has her own shop nearby.

Thrillister
01-24-17, 21:09
My bad for the confusion. The house was. 4 and I tipped $. 4. Total damage $. 8.

I know its wayyyy too much for ctown but my guilt got the best of me.

Tony Knight
01-25-17, 10:18
My bad for the confusion. The house was. 4 and I tipped $. 4. Total damage $. 8.

I know its wayyyy too much for ctown but my guilt got the best of me.Between 80-100 is the normal damage for FS in my opinion, one hour service.

Thrillister
01-25-17, 15:45
Between 80-100 is the normal damage for FS in my opinion, one hour service.Is that 80-100 for FS just tip? Sorry for asking. I'm fairly new to all this. Still learning as I'm mongering.

Tony Knight
01-25-17, 22:23
Is that 80-100 for FS just tip? Sorry for asking. I'm fairly new to all this. Still learning as I'm mongering.Total. House and tip. With me no one ask me for the house fee up front. I just give my provider 100 on the way out. How it is spit with the house I do not know or care to know.

GreatGatsby
01-26-17, 20:37
Hey Guys,

From Chicago, visiting NYC for the first time, and would like recommendation on an AMP with young girls, preferrably Japanese or Korean. I'll be staying just for a night in Times Square area.

Please PM me with any info, and I will return the favor if you happen to come to Chicago.

GG.

Lop Chong Man
01-27-17, 16:30
I also posted this on the Queens board.

I see a bunch of AMP postings but limited posting on these boards. Any suggestions? I'm looking for Asian girls, preferably young and hot (like everyone likes). Back in the 50th State it is $50-$60 to the house and $150-160 for tip. What is it in NY? I've also seen providers in Hawaii that worked in NY but never got the name of the AMP. PM if you wish! Mahalo (thank you. In Hawaiian).

Also PM if you are planning to get out of the shitty weather and visit Honolulu! Direct flights from Newark to Honolulu! Yes it is a haul but worth it!

Thrillister
01-28-17, 00:08
I also posted this on the Queens board.

I see a bunch of AMP postings but limited posting on these boards. Any suggestions? I'm looking for Asian girls, preferably young and hot (like everyone likes). Back in the 50th State it is $50-$60 to the house and $150-160 for tip. What is it in NY? I've also seen providers in Hawaii that worked in NY but never got the name of the AMP. PM if you wish! Mahalo (thank you. In Hawaiian).

Also PM if you are planning to get out of the shitty weather and visit Honolulu! Direct flights from Newark to Honolulu! Yes it is a haul but worth it!Kisskisspop is worth visiting. I've been there once and house is 60 and tip is 140 to 160 FS. So 200 to 220 all in. Can't remember exact location but I think its on w 43rd st between 5th and 6th ave. The girls are pretty good looking and its certainly GFE treatment. If you want to pay less, theres 11 allen. The girls are cute. I've stepped foot in there and can confirms the gals look cute but they wouldn't offer massage service because they thought I was LEO. I was told 120 to 140 from forum members for 1 hr includes house and tip for FS.

Hope that helps.

Dynolas
01-28-17, 14:36
Need to call ahead for 11 Allen?

Also discovered place on 3rd (bn A & B). Been there twice. 1st: girl was 6 service 8 - 2nd: girl was 5 service 5.You can just walk right in.

Lop Chong Man
01-28-17, 16:14
Thanks Bros for the 411! Interesting that in NYC you bros are a bit more elusive of MP. I guess Uncle LEO is active. He should focus more on the Big fish in the Big Apple. LMk if you ever decide to monger in the Aloha State - 80% asian provoders.

Amscfl
02-02-17, 14:18
Hello fellow hobbyists, I know this may seem kind of redundant but fuck it I'll ask anyway since there are way too many posts to keep up with and too little time. So I'll be in NYC (Manhattan) for a couple days next week for a quick business trip and I need some suggestions to decide what route I should take. I'm looking the best (for my buck) MP the city has to offer. I don't have an ethnicity preference as long as the girl is HOT (at least an 8 overall looks), YOUNG (between 20's-early 30's), and most importantly, CLEAN. I also definitely don't want to worry about LE or my own personal safety. Budget is about $. 5 - $$ total. FS would be nice but not a requirement as long as massage and HE are top notch. Should I stay in the city or should I venture off into BK or Qns? OR should I just go with an indi provider?

Feel free to PM me some intel and I can give you some good info about how it is here in Orlando if you'd like. Thanks in advance.

(also posting this message in the forums for the other boroughs).

Morkun
02-04-17, 05:49
I saw Lily last Wednesday. Asked Mama for a lineup and got Sasha, Kiki, Grace, and Lily. I knew going in that I wanted Lily, but have been there so many times and have not gotten a lineup, so I asked and received. I've seen Sasha before and Grace looked appetizing for sure, very thin, but demure. Anyway, I picked Lily and it was off to the races. Standup shower instead of table, which was fine, but wish she gave me a choice. Good soaping up and preview BBBJ. Lily was very friendly and smiley and back int he room I started on my stomach. Cat bath with her licking all of my body, followed only by what I could describe as "sucking my skin" from top to bottom. Shoulders, back, legs, etc. The sesationw as really wonderful. This followed a prolonged and amazing rimming session which I loved, both on my back and on my stomach. Followed by more BBBJ and me findering her rear entry. Interesting that is was okay, but Finfering her kitty was not. Anyway, a few positions and then I asked to finish; she took off the condom and sucked away. At the moment of truth, I pulled my johnson away and blasted on my own stomach as I didn't want to blast in her mouth. Crazy I know, but I get the feeling that my cum is just too bitter and doesn't taste the best. As I've been told and got reactions for AMP chicks in the past. So after I blasted, I asked to to keep giving me a HJ as a warm-down and it was very soothing and wonderful. She asked me if I wanted Round 2, but I am a one shot guy, so we just mutually rubbed each other for a bit after the second shower. I would see her again definitely if she was available. Very friendly and outgoing girl. Sexy too!May I know the total damage of this privatehottie place?

KkinSanitary
02-04-17, 10:54
May I know the total damage of this privatehottie place?An hour for GFE service is $260.

Amscfl
02-04-17, 23:32
Ok so I RTFF well over 20 pages, and I pretty much narrowed it down to 11 allen, pink31, prvt hotte, or kisskisspop. I know I would save alot of dough by going to 11 allen but I'm willing to cough up extra if the quality of the girl and the service are far superior. Any recommendations? Or if there's any that I didn't mention that are worth checking out please let me know. Thanks.

KkinSanitary
02-06-17, 22:25
Ok so I RTFF well over 20 pages, and I pretty much narrowed it down to 11 allen, pink31, prvt hotte, or kisskisspop. I know I would save alot of dough by going to 11 allen but I'm willing to cough up extra if the quality of the girl and the service are far superior. Any recommendations? Or if there's any that I didn't mention that are worth checking out please let me know. Thanks.If you can afford it go with Private Hotties. Yes, it costs the most but you will definitely get a good experience. Go early in the day and make sure the girl showers with you and uses mouthwash before you start.

BigPete1975
02-07-17, 20:09
I decided to visit the Private Hottie today and my experience did not match the high expectations. To be honest, my expectations were very high. Considering the above average price and few very good reviews I was hoping for an amazing experience.

Upon arrival to the top floor I was told that Rachel was the only one available. She is definitely a fine young lady with a nice set of boobs and interesting tattoo on her stomach 8/10.

The TS was busy so we proceeded to regular shower which I expected to be much nicer considering high price bracket. I was in general surprised that the entire place looked worst that some of the establishments in Brooklyn or Queens. Rachel compensated the cheap decor with very good action. She washed my entire body paying special attention to my dick, balls, and butthole. We DFK and she even gave me a sample of her BBBJ. I had to however dry myself with the towel which would not happen in my favorite establishments in other boroughs.

Back to the room Rachel instructed me to lay on my stomach and proceeded to gentle caress my back, asshole and balls. She even performed a very gentle rim job. It felt very nice but scripted and was definitely lacking the enthusiasm I was lucky to experienced few times in AMP. After the flip I received a nice BBBJ 7/10, very soft and gentle but far from few of the best BJ I got, when I had to concentrate and try hard not to come to fast. Rachel loud moans during the BJ were fake AF. I am not that vain, to believe that girl is almost reaching an orgasm blowing me. LOL.

The sex was good 8/10 but again not amazing. There was no problem with switching to any position I had imagined, but few times I felt Rachel trying to save her pussy and avoid deeper penetration.

I finished doggy style with nice view in the mirror. Rachel cleaned me up, proceeded with luck luster masage 6/10 and then offered a second time, letting me know however that we only have less than 10 min. I opted for a BBBJ but had to literally lend Rachel a hand to get myself to the finish. Rachel was doing her best to avoid CIM but I managed to shoot some in her mouth LOL.

Overall good experience but definitely not even close to some of the great one which one remembers for years. I feel I can do as well, or even better for less in Flushing.

KkinSanitary
02-09-17, 09:22
This is one of the best reviews I've ever read here. Sorry it was a bit underwhelming but you gave us TRUE FACTS. On other sites that I won't mention here, all of the girls get rave reviews. And nobody mentions how the place is run down. You're right, there's much better (not to mention also cheaper) options in Flushing for about half the cost.

I decided to visit the Private Hottie today and my experience did not match the high expectations...

Overall good experience but definitely not even close to some of the great one which one remembers for years. I feel I can do as well, or even better for less in Flushing.

Amscfl
02-10-17, 12:23
First off, thanks to all the contributors in this board, especially those who reached out to me via pm. I respect and appreciate you all.

Ok so now that we have that out the way, on to the reviews.

I first decided to check out 11 allen on Monday evening. It was pretty easy to find, I walk down and see about 5-6 girls in lingerie. They were pretty average looking, I'd say the best looking one was about 7/10. Nothing special. Let me add the place is a hole in the wall. So a girl named amy greeted me, she wasn't the best looking but I was like fuck it because she had a nice rack. I'd say she's about a 6 in the face but the body was decent (about 5'2 130 lbs.) She asked me if I had been there before and I always answer yes. She then takes me to the room which is more like a cubicle because I can literally touch both walls without trying hard. She asked me how long and I told her 1 hr. She collected the house fee of. 4. She asked if I wanted a shower to which I accepted. I got comfortable and then she walked me to a stand up shower. I was already disappointed because I was expecting a TS. She left me so I can wash myself really quick. I don't know how they expect me wash myself when they didn't even have the proper soap. There was only a hand soap pump in there and I think it was watered down LOL. Anyway so I finish and she came back to walk me back to the cubicle. And we got started on the massage which wasn't bad. On the flip she asked what I wanted, I said everything. After some light negotiation we agreed on. 8. Started with CBJ that lasted literally less than a minute. Another disappointment. She got on top for cg, then we switched to mish where I finished in the bag. She cleaned me up and asked if I wanted to go back in the shower but I declined because I can get a much better shower in my hotel room. We said our goodbyes and off I went. Overall I'd rate the experience 5. 5/10 and total damage was $. 2. Would I return? Probably not.

On to my next dream the following night at PH. I called ahead. Setup and verification was easy. Got the lineup and chose Rachel. Got to the location which was not half as bad as allen but still far from luxurious and was led to a waiting area. Mamasan gave me 2 options: $$ for FS or $$. 6 if I want dfk and cim included with the option of a second pop. I chose the latter but I declined the dfk. I'm not into using my mouth for anything. So once that was agreed upon, she walked me to the room where Rachel was waiting. She was the girl in the pics but the pics did not show the tattoo she has on her stomach which was kind of a disappointment to me since I'm not a fan tattoos on a girl. To each his own though. She was attractive nonetheless, about a 8/10 overall looks and had a sweet personality, she smiled frequently which was cool. She undressed me herself and gave me the option of either a standing or a ts. I went with the ts and she was very attentive to every area and teased alot which I like. She gave plenty of focus on the ass and I'm pretty sure why after reading the reports on how they get down in this establishment. She also oiled up and did like a mini nuru session which I enjoyed followed by a preview BBBJ. So we finished there and she dried me up and walked me back to the room. I laid face down and she got on top and licked me from my neck to my ankles. She rimmed me for a good 7-10 minutes. Flipped over and she continued licking all over and BBBJ. Cover went on and she hopped on for cg, we switched to doggie after a while then mish. I asked if I can remove the cover and tittyfuck and she obliged. She put baby oil on her chest and I went to town. They felt soft and amazing for a man made pair. I couldn't hold on for much longer and shot in the mouth, chin, and chest. Not long after came the knock on the door indicating times up. She still cleaned me up in the shower and helped me get dressed. Overall a good time 8. 5/10. Total damage $$. 6. Would I repeat? Yes but I'll most likely try another girl next time.

MORAL OF THE STORY: You get what you pay for. And as always, YMMV. Stay safe guys.

Member #3148
02-10-17, 20:41
I went here over the weekend. I saw the website and made an appointment with Bebe. She is barely 5 ft. Tall but has a huge rack and nice bubble butt. That is the only thing good about her. I paid $80 for the house and a $140 tip for rushed service and I got shorted 15 minutes. It seems the whole time she was just looking to get me out the door as soon as possible. Telling me she had a very busy day and a busy night ahead of her. So what? Then don't overbook yourself, then. I will not return here. Saw another woman on the way out but she had a very weird face. Like she got too much botox or something.Hi. I had seen Be BE at Timesquare awhile ago. Any one know where she is at. I had seen her when she was known as Wendy at Honey girl spa. Thanks for the info in advance.

Dynolas
02-10-17, 20:54
Is their any similar places to ph, that is non Asian and also do 2 pops? Since I'm looking for European or Latina.

RemyS
02-15-17, 23:24
Is their any similar places to ph, that is non Asian and also do 2 pops? Since I'm looking for European or Latina.Would like to know too. Would like to try euro or another race, have had asians for too long.

SliderZ
02-16-17, 05:38
Tried to find this place with the life of me I can't find this place! Crossed over canal and it turned to 100 something Mott. Got discouraged and went on Eldridge instead. Always a pleasure at that place.

Bubba2274
02-16-17, 22:16
Tried to find this place with the life of me I can't find this place! Crossed over canal and it turned to 100 something Mott. Got discouraged and went on Eldridge instead. Always a pleasure at that place.If you are walking down Mott St toward Canal, its on the left hand side, just before Canal St.

I attached a pic of what the outside looks like.

MarvinHinton
02-17-17, 04:52
Would appreciate feedback on my experience.

So I'm visiting from CT and wanted to sample 11 Allen. It was as described in the cellar, fairly easy to find (I was surprised how literal the reference is, LOL). Through a screen door I can see about half a dozen fairly attractive girls lounging. Strange thing was the lady at the door asked me, "Do you have a permit?" She asked this question 4 times to me, to what I'm sure looked like a progressively more confused look on my face. At that point another lady out of frame basically tells her to tell me that they're busy. Even though I can see they're not. I came back and reviewed the more recent posts in this thread, just in case there some last minute change or nuance, but nothing stands out.

What is this about a permit?