PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Vieraman
08-12-06, 10:45
From Florid: Come on guys, there has to be some action in the apartments with that large of an asian population. I think it was around 4th Ave 40th - 60th street (at least). We "out of towners" don't have the time to do "local" research. Last year I grabbed one of those papers on advice from reading these boards, but it was useless because there was nothing recognizable as massage to me. Can anyone at least post the words to look for??? I know nobody wants to give LE any info, but I am sure that they have staff that can understand the local languages. (Chinese, Vietnamese, etc) - Hey, and don't slam me for posting a question here, this thread has been totally dead ALL YEAR. At least you had something to read!

Dikingx14
11-15-06, 00:35
Boy if you could find a reasonable asian spot in Brookln or Queens that would be great. But you aint lying, the board's been dead for a minute.

Hodar
11-15-06, 09:08
I was in Brooklyn last week and picked up one of those rags at the door of a grocery store in Brooklyn. The Russian Rubdown places are paranoid as hell.

I called one place and asked their rates and location and they sent me out to sheepshead bay. I drove all the fuck way out here and when I got there a russian chick answers the phone and says "did you call earlier?" I replied "Yes".

She gave me the address on Ocean Pkwy I think it was. I get to the building and am downstairs and I call for the Appt. #. The same chick answers the phone and says" You said you called earlier but noone here seems to have talked to you, this sounds suspicious so we can not admit you.

Pissed me off.
I called a chinese one over on 9th. ave. The girl gave me the block, I called when I got there, she told me the apt. # she let me up and hit me for 120$ she was fine as hell , some hair on her nipples but I was not picky. Great fuckin service... no body rub just a straight half and half.

This broad had a tight ass little body and her roomate was from singapore and was told a 3some was available for 180, had to decline at the moment but that would be sweet.

Better than chasin the str eeets and risking an arrest with some HIV+ junky fumbling around in the car.

Remsen St
01-10-07, 09:17
I've been calling many of the ads for Asian providers in the Bay News. There never seems to be anybody answering the phone or you get voice mail. Maybe they only answer during certain parts of the day?

Hugh Handsoman
02-11-07, 22:32
I tried to find two incalls located on CL. One was 347 539 2483 the girl answered, said "WE have young girls here", and told me to call when I arrived, and she would guide me in. After almost a 60 minute drive. I go to where she told me. Called once, voicemail. waited 5 minutes called again, her phone was off.Nice!!I was pissed.

Luckily I had another number handy, Went to another place. Problem was she wanted Manhattan pricing. I wasn't too thrilled being that the chick seemed old, and you can get some nice young thing for that in NYC. Look under brooklyn incalls on CL. Personally you can get much better in Manhattan. The ones in brooklyn were Chinese. No more for me. If I lived closer, possibly I might try again. Really wasn't worth it.

GrouchoMarx
02-12-07, 00:28
Dont waste your time or money. They do not even provide a full body massage. Manhattan is the place to go

ThickJohnson
02-13-07, 18:07
I tried to find two incalls located on CL. One was 347 539 2483 the girl answered, said "WE have young girls here", and told me to call when I arrived, and she would guide me in. After almost a 60 minute drive. I go to where she told me. Called once, voicemail. waited 5 minutes called again, her phone was off.Nice!!I was pissed.

Luckily I had another number handy, Went to another place. Problem was she wanted Manhattan pricing. I wasn't too thrilled being that the chick seemed old, and you can get some nice young thing for that in NYC. Look under brooklyn incalls on CL. Personally you can get much better in Manhattan. The ones in brooklyn were Chinese. No more for me. If I lived closer, possibly I might try again. Really wasn't worth it.You were probably better off none of those girls in the pics are real. I really want to try out some Asian in NY but none of them seem to be for real about there business.

Billy88
05-28-07, 22:12
I'll no longer be partaking in the Brooklyn AMP scene - or lack thereof.
The ones advertising on CL are lack-luster at best and aren't even in a convenient location by the BQE or anything. It's alot of driving to sub-par service. I went to one fugly girl down on 45th & 7th or something. Man I bolted out of the faster then you could ever imagine. No thanks. If it's not bait & switch, it's just no choice women. You're better off going to Manhattan and spending the extra $40 or so for top-notch quality. Just putting my own two cents in here. Billy

Bklyn2106
10-08-07, 13:59
Hi all. Anybody familiar with the spot on 5th and 85th? Always see a 30-something asian woman handing out cards. Def up for a massage with a flip even if a simple hj.

Also up for others if you know any.

A

Bklyn2106
10-08-07, 14:01
Hi. I just posted a question about a spot in bay ridge. Also find myself in WT for buisness so looking there as well.

The Phantom
02-23-08, 20:17
Has anybody tried the AMP on 7th ave in brooklyn? I'm curious about it, I've seen ads on CL gave them a call & sometimes they don't answer, there is another one I believe down in that area! If anybody has info about either spot that advertise on CL, let me know your thoughts!

Happy Hunting

Nysteelhorse
04-24-08, 04:35
Hello all,

Just wanted to let you in on a little experience I had at a spot on 7th or 8th ave. Usual routine, call once, again when you're there, search for parking (sucks at nite!), stand at wrong address so they can check you out, then go inside. Except this time, just after getting comfortable, things got real exciting!

I hear strong men's voices, at least 2, and a knock on the door. Guys come in playing LE undercovers! They rob the house, take my phone, car keys (I drove the Jaguar that night!), and what little money I had left!

When they didn't holster their 9mm's and put my phone in their pockets, I knew what was up! And being over 6ft and a little buff, I wasn't allowed to get up from the bed. (Think how uncomfortable to have my underwear rolled down to my knees with my jeans pulled all the way up and closed!)

Luckily no one was hurt and they dropped my car keys on the ground outside the front door. It was scary.

Vieraman
08-16-08, 09:42
I do not have many posts, so you may not feel comfortable answering my question, but it is nothing that LE doesn't easily find out. I have picked up the asian newspaper in the past, but since it is not in English, I can't figure anything out (no pictures! ). LE has people that can read the paper, and I am just asking for a translation.

I will be heading up to NY very soon, and wanted to be prepared. I have RTFF, and find it hard to figure out anything from comments like "on 7th Ave".

Can anyone provide Name/Location of an AMP in Bklyn.

PM if you prefer.

Thanks

08-16-08, 17:35
I do not have many posts, so you may not feel comfortable answering my question, but it is nothing that LE doesn't easily find out. I have picked up the asian newspaper in the past, but since it is not in English, I can't figure anything out (no pictures! ). LE has people that can read the paper, and I am just asking for a translation.

I will be heading up to NY very soon, and wanted to be prepared. I have RTFF, and find it hard to figure out anything from comments like "on 7th Ave".

Can anyone provide Name/Location of an AMP in Bklyn.

PM if you prefer.

ThanksVieraman: I don't know if you read Steelhorse's story or you may not want to visit that particular Brooklyn AMP.

As you say, a point I've tried making here too, the cops have budgets, intel, and lots of other resources. Plus free time on their hands. Any Uncle LEO on here would have at least 80 seemingly legit posts, easy.

Brooklyn AMP tend to be: 1) the kind you find in Manhattan, from legit to the rub-and-tug style but both have a actual storefront; or 2) what I call the 007 parlors. They may advertise on CL, but won't answer the phone for every call. When they do answer they don't give an exact address, just tell you to callback standing on the cnr of X St and Y Ave (real spy movie stuff -- you'd think you're arranging to meet a Chinese defector). If they like your look they will come get you from that cnr and where they take you depends on a several factors as they're probably several "parlors" available in that area/bldg/etc.

Billy88
04-28-09, 19:51
Well, I went to Atlantic & henry place advertised on CL, and was alittle disappointed. Older Asian women aren't my thing, and unless anyone has been here and had a knockout, please share. Just the standard table service, little extras. -Billy

Gtrack
04-28-09, 21:56
I had put that on my radar. Does anybody have reviews of the AMPs in Sunset Park and Bensonhurst?

04-29-09, 09:35
I checked out Gina from Bay Ridge a few months ago. I see she's still on CL. Location was off 86th and 3rd somewhere. The apartment was empty except for the matress and a table.
She had heavy gang type tattoo's so she's not the one from the pic. Wouldn't repeat or point anyone else in her direction.

Findaho
10-04-09, 13:52
A month ago I went on CL, and visited an AMP around 7th ave. Discrete place, in a regular apartment building. The asian girl was a little on the older side, maybe late 30's early 40's. I wasnt thrilled about her face.

She proceeded to give me one of the roughest massages ever. Usually I feel like cutting straight to the point, but I figure, I might as well get my money's worth. Anyway like I said, it was a really rough massage. I was surprised to see that she had implants, but they were rock hard, and it was very obvious she didn't have much in terms of boobs before, and they sort of crammed those implants in there.

Well I'm sure you may think that I'm gonna give her a bad review, but the CBJ was great, and she was really energetic in bed. I never really been with an Asian provider that talked dirty, but she really did. She kept askin me to hit it harder, and made all sorts of dirty noises. She was a true sport, but look wise, she was no model. I guess given what she had, she def gave it her all.

Gtrack
12-04-09, 04:02
Tonight I had a great time with a thick white masseuse named Sierra.She did a incall at her house in downtown Brooklyn A great unrushed massage with a happy ending at a reasonable price. She told me she will be doing full service outcalls in Manhattan only and downtown Brooklyn. PM me for info

Real Ron Iron
12-04-09, 21:49
Tonight I had a great time with a thick white masseuse named Sierra.She did a incall at her house in downtown Brooklyn A great unrushed massage with a happy ending at a reasonable price. She told me she will be doing full service outcalls in Manhattan only and downtown Brooklyn. PM me for info

Any pictures of this chick? Any chance this Sierra also go by the name Katrina?

Gtrack
12-07-09, 10:42
Ron:She will have pics shortly.I have always known her by Sierra

She is looking for business today and will be doing outcalls in manhattan and downtown brooklyn

Gtrack
12-08-09, 11:53
I saw her this morning since she lives in the neighborhood. I work out regularly and I always need a good sports massage and she has always been top notch. She has the same skills as Brenda and has some thickness

Cchenj
01-20-10, 23:09
Went there last night, pick a asain girl there, the massage is good but the man who are waiting there is not good will not go back there again.

02-04-10, 15:53
I hit the East Broadway place yesterday. Early 20's Mexicana, nice body, OK face, decent attitude. She wouldn't allow tittie sucking or much more than CBJ & FS, but ya get what ya pay for. She took a call on her cell while we were doing the deed. Pissed me off at first, but the I realized it was her mother on the other end. I can't tell you how much fun I had with that. Everytime she tried to say something I'd slam here a little harder. I even tried to take the phone so I could speak to her mama. She was laughing too and it loosed her up a bit. Speaking of which, she was nice and tight for a girl in a fast house. The place is still well worth the price.

On the way out a couple of guys asked what floor the girls were on. Made me feel uncomfortable. They knew the address but not the number? It didn't make sense and obviously I couldn't help them.

I hear there's a place on the next block (100 block) costs a bit more. Anyone been there?

02-05-10, 11:20
Sorry, this should have been posted in the Manhattan section

Blac X Dymond
04-09-10, 16:36
Has anybody checked her out?

http://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/ads/1684316325.html

I hesitate when it comes to independent and/or out of the city MP's, there more misses than hits but the prices is right but not sure if theres extra on the menu

blacX

Bkboy12
04-20-10, 23:40
I'm looking for a decent AMP in brookyln there's too many to choose from if anyone got a good one let me know thinking of hitting one up this week or the next.

Altorof
04-21-10, 21:26
I am also looking for good AMP in Brooklyn with something more atleast an HJ, however I put more emphasis on who. I like young and firm and I haven't seen any lately. Does anyone know good ones.

I'm looking for a decent AMP in brookyln there's too many to choose from if anyone got a good one let me know thinking of hitting one up this week or the next.

Bkboy12
05-06-10, 21:06
Two days ago I went to the "AMP" in 49st and 7ave. She tells me there's 2 girls 22 and 23 yrs old, I get there both are in mid 30s. I was there, so I decided what the heck might as well do it. Paid 130 for the hr but after 28mins I didn't want to stay the other half. Massage wasn't good. She said wait here I mma go take a shower. Smh. I told her to give sum of my money bak and I'll leave. That's when she goes, oh let's keep goin you want more massage? Let's do it again? I was like nah give me bak money and I'm out. She called her "boss" after abit arguin with him she decides to give sum of my money and I leave rite before I left she said no tips for me. I'm like nope and left.

05-07-10, 08:19
Two days ago I went to the "AMP" in 49st and 7ave. She tells me there's 2 girls 22 and 23 yrs old, I get there both are in mid 30s. I was there, so I decided what the heck might as well do it. Paid 130 for the hr but after 28mins I didn't want to stay the other half. Massage wasn't good. She said wait here I mma go take a shower. Smh. I told her to give sum of my money bak and I'll leave. That's when she goes, oh let's keep goin you want more massage? Let's do it again? I was like nah give me bak money and I'm out. She called her "boss" after abit arguin with him she decides to give sum of my money and I leave rite before I left she said no tips for me. I'm like nope and left.Something similar happened to me, though not in Brooklyn. And the lesson seems to be that we shouldn't allow people to lie to us so clearly and then reward their lies with "Oh well, I'm already here so I might as well." We probably wouldn't allow a restaurant, hotel, or other business to lie to us so profitably, and the lies are almost always part of an overall attitude of "F#$% You!" they have that causes bad service anyway. From now on, I'm going to walk away from places where they clearly lied to me over the phone.

Bkboy12
05-07-10, 16:17
Something similar happened to me, though not in Brooklyn. And the lesson seems to be that we shouldn't allow people to lie to us so clearly and then reward their lies with "Oh well, I'm already here so I might as well." We probably wouldn't allow a restaurant, hotel, or other business to lie to us so profitably, and the lies are almost always part of an overall attitude of "F#$% You!" they have that causes bad service anyway. From now on, I'm going to walk away from places where they clearly lied to me over the phone.I'm with you on that it was a huge mistake but now we know.

Good luck next time.

Gus Jewels
05-10-10, 13:47
Something similar happened to me, though not in Brooklyn. And the lesson seems to be that we shouldn't allow people to lie to us so clearly and then reward their lies with "Oh well, I'm already here so I might as well." We probably wouldn't allow a restaurant, hotel, or other business to lie to us so profitably, and the lies are almost always part of an overall attitude of "F#$% You!" they have that causes bad service anyway. From now on, I'm going to walk away from places where they clearly lied to me over the phone.I've been there too. The two girls were both kind of stupid and not very good looking. No reason to stay so I walked out without service. I've been looking for a better place too. The place on 18th/84th st has extras but no F/S. Bring a dome if you want verbal action.

Crown7
05-27-10, 01:35
I've been there too. The two girls were both kind of stupid and not very good looking. No reason to stay so I walked out without service. I've been looking for a better place too. The place on 18th/84th st has extras but no F/S. Bring a dome if you want verbal action.Anyone try the Oasis spa on flatbush ave near the Chase bank (former wamu bank)? A couple of the chicks there push the envelope when it comes to the massages. I've tried the burly asian and a skinny one. Pretty good, 6+4.

UCF31
07-18-10, 14:05
I was visiting friends in Brooklyn from Orlando a few weeks back and saw an ad for a massuese near where I was staying in Bushwick area.

Called her and within the hour had an appointment.

Charges $ for 1hr massage in her private incall apartment off Flushing Ave in Williamsburg.

She's around 40yo and a pretty latina MILF. Greeted me freshly showered and in a loose black dress. Really friendly and with a sexy voice.

Has a massage room setup with candles and music.

Massage was a 9!

On the flip, she had her tatas out ready to play and allowed lots of touching all over her but no full nude.

Overall a good time but wouldn't recommend when it's hot because no A/C!

It was fine for me as I was comfortable, but man she got hot from all that work. She said that she is in the process of getting A/C so make sure to ask.

PM for more details.

Thanks to the fellas who gave me references before my trip up BTW.

http://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/thp/1849336556.html

Bkboy12
08-03-10, 00:29
I hit up the" amp" on 8ave. She told me 2 girls ages 22, 24 same story same lies. But it was 7am in I was in the mood. Get there, she is the only one in there. She is 29yrs old, name is candy ill say 34b n this chick had a nice ass, she had sum meat in there lol. Paid for the half she had a bit of an attitude dat pissed me off but I just went with it. She didn't allow me to eat much of her pussy so I just went to fukin, mish/cowgirl, n finished in doggy with about 5mins left. I said can I get a massage? She said yea. Funny thing is she goes to the bathroom to wash up quick n dis other chick pops out of nowhere n we stare at each other lol The massage felt great n she did it for like more then 10mins which was great cuz I really wanted the massage. I tip her an extra 10 n she said come back next time lol

Daigoumehara
08-04-10, 06:16
Any legit massage parlors that to rt in bk? Feel free to pm me.

I do not want to be in peoples houses.

Daigoumehara
10-20-10, 18:51
Anyone check this new place out?

http://newyork.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sexy-royal-bodywork-grand-opening-22/17515360

Daigoumehara
10-22-10, 15:45
Can someone give me some info on that new massage place in sheepshead on vorhees?

Is this thread dead or somthing?

10-25-10, 09:19
Can someone give me some info on that new massage place in sheepshead on vorhees?

Is this thread dead or somthing? The thread would be dead if people wouldn't TOFTT once and a while. Since nobody else has tried the place and reported, why don't you check it out and let us know.

Daigoumehara
10-25-10, 15:22
The thread would be dead if people wouldn't TOFTT once and a while. Since nobody else has tried the place and reported, why don't you check it out and let us know.Sounds like I'm going to be the one to do it.

Real Ron Iron
10-25-10, 21:38
You can google and find details on this spot. They have a legitimate setup but they do tugs as a part of the service.

First time I went they did the tug without requesting any tips, they just wait until you are done to see what you give.

Rate is $60 for the hour and includes a table shower. I seen 3 girls there and only the two sexy ones are worth mentioning. First girl I met was Bibi and she was on point and sexy. I seen Bibi like 3-4 times and she is good. I haven't gotten the chance to try and see if she will go further than HJ. The next girl I see was younger than expected and had a NICE plump ass for an Asian girl. Skills werent as good but she looked better than Bibi, her name was Mimi. I tried to pull down her pants and she scared and told me "TOO BAD! " So I figure she is not with it, will try another time and see what happens she would be nice to fuck.

10-26-10, 10:25
Sounds like I'm going to be the one to do it.Great! Have fun (we hope) and we look forward to your report.

Daigoumehara
10-29-10, 11:52
Great! Have fun (we hope) and we look forward to your report.So I go there, pay the 60 cover

I am let in, it looks a bt shady.

Out comes a girl, about 29,30 is,

I get a TS and she start to tease, pretty nice.

We go to the room, she asks what I want and giggles.

I just show her my cock and she strokes it. She doesn't have a condom. WTF.

Luckily I have one. So she gives me CBJ, not bad.

I gave her 40 extra. Too much?

I would go back, its really a drive from where I am

11-01-10, 10:58
Diagoumehara,

Great! Now wasn't that worth it! $40 is great for the extras you got. PM me the details. I wouldn't mind giving her a shot myself.

Daigoumehara
12-14-10, 04:48
Any updates here?

There is a slew of new places on 86th street opening up, anyone see those?

I went by the vorhees adress again, ssdd.

The girl new me and was more friendly, was nice.

Total damage 6+4.

Next time might ask for more

FLmonger
12-15-10, 18:56
So I go there, pay the 60 cover

I am let in, it looks a bt shady.

Out comes a girl, about 29, 30 is,

I get a TS and she start to tease, pretty nice.

We go to the room, she asks what I want and giggles.

I just show her my cock and she strokes it. She doesn't have a condom. WTF.

Luckily I have one. So she gives me CBJ, not bad.

I gave her 40 extra. Too much?

I would go back, its really a drive from where I amWhere do I get info on this place? I haven't seen anything advertised in the usual spots for this location. I always LOVE the sheepshead bay places when one opens up. Nothin like a hot little Russian bouncing up and down on ya. Do you have the info? I wouldn't mind trying it out and TOFTT also.

Daigoumehara
12-16-10, 06:07
Where do I get info on this place? I haven't seen anything advertised in the usual spots for this location. I always LOVE the sheepshead bay places when one opens up. Nothin like a hot little Russian bouncing up and down on ya. Do you have the info? I wouldn't mind trying it out and TOFTT also.The place I went to is on vorhees ave its an asain place not Russian.

I would love o go to a nice young Russian place.

You know of one?

Go to backpage and search for the vorhees address massage place, its there.

FLmonger
12-16-10, 19:19
http://brooklyn.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/amazing-swedish-beauty-sexy-20-hot-swedish-massage-20/17765676

She has a SMOKING body. Her face is a little busted, like an older Cameron Diaz, but she's super friendly. Barely speaks any english.

I got a massage and a HJ for 6 + 4. Wayyyy to expensive in my book, but there was no room for negotiation. Once I was flipped over, though, there wasn't much I could do to stop myself.

Daigoumehara
12-17-10, 06:08
http://brooklyn.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/amazing-swedish-beauty-sexy-20-hot-swedish-massage-20/17765676

She has a SMOKING body. Her face is a little busted, like an older Cameron Diaz, but she's super friendly. Barely speaks any english.

I got a massage and a HJ for 6 + 4. Wayyyy to expensive in my book, but there was no room for negotiation. Once I was flipped over, though, there wasn't much I could do to stop myself. Thanks 4 the report.

I kinda thought she looked fake by her pics.

Did you try that Russian place on kings highway?

I called today and the picked up and hung up on me. I guess I sound like a cop or some shit.

Blac X Dymond
01-06-11, 15:20
My header might be a little leading, I'm thinking about taking one for the team, LOL!

I saw this spot on backpage http://brooklyn.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sensual-bodyrub-by-the-hottest-latin-girls-flatbush-brooklyn-21/19022322

Has anybody been to this place?

Gave them a call, its. 40 for half. 70 for hr (ad was misleading, cause I can get a massage for. 50@an AMP if I wanted to) , location is around Flabush ave and Ave L, I know the area well because I don't live to far from there!

I want a local spot so I can get a good quick massage but all I know is AMP's and they like to please ad provide, if these ladies are like the typical quickie chicks then this could be a disappointing trip.

If I go I'll let ya'll know.

BlacX out

Blac X Dymond
01-06-11, 18:14
- sorry so long.

So as you can see I TOFTT and took plunged to check out the MP on Flatbush:

http://brooklyn.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sensual-bodyrub-by-the-hottest-latin-girls-flatbush-brooklyn-21/19022322

I get to the corner they told me to be at and I call them, a few questions was asked and they give me the exact location, I get there walk up some stairs and bam there's Jasmine, very pretty face with some sweat pants and tank top, sweet voice.

She walks me into a typical MP room, very clean, nice soothing music, lights already dim, she tells me to get comfortable and leaves for about 2 minutes. She comes back looks at me and smile, I ask should I do the half or hour she sez try the half and if you like next time do the hour (never heard that before) , I respected the answer and did the half.

60 for the half, the she sez happy ending is. 30, to go fully nude an extra. 20, I do the math and is like "I take all the above", all business before the pleasure she walks to the closet and off came the clothes, this chick has an amazing body, paw print tattoos going from her hip bone to the top of her breast, I'm turned on big time, I love unique tattoo art!

I lay down, she gets the oil and gets busy on my back and legs (no TS offered) , she has a sensual touch, not much of a AMP mechanical massage but I wasn't in real need of a hard back rub, she goes from my neck to my ankles for about 15-20 minutes. I ask if I can touch, she sez "sure, lite touching is allow", her body is so soft when she moved around I got a chance to feel her trimmed kitty, I didn't try to finger but will try next time, we have so small talk, she's 22, half black spanish and from NY, speaks good english.

After the small talk and the back rub she tells me to flip, oh boy, I see her amazing body again and I get rock hard quick, she looks at me and smiles again then gets the baby oil, no chest massage just str8 to the main event, she gets to work with 2 hands like a pro, very soft touch, nice strokes, while this is going on I start roaming her soft body, I grab her firm smooth butt, then to her soft perky breast, she smiles and makes no move of disgust, (you check the BK Escort board for my amazing experience last night) , I close my eyes and she is just pumping my johnson, I peek and notice she looks at me to see if I'm enjoying it, now since I had a great night I knew it would take a while for my to bust, it took me about 12 minutes but she never stop to check the clock, she strokes me to the last stop, cleans me off and ask if I wanted a hot towel, we have some more small talk and then she leaves for me to get dressed.

As she walk out I was thinking to myself that it would be great if I could have went FS with her, before ya'll inquire, I asked if it was offered she said no only the tug, I even tried to get a pic of her body, but she don't do pics (neither pic in the ad is hers). She told me that there are 2 other hot girls that work there, won't take my chances unless I need to, will repeat and see jasmine.

Body. 8/9.

Attitude. 9.

Service. 8

Face. 7.5 maybe more.

Damage..60 1/2, .30 HJ, .20 Full Nude =.90.

Not bad, if your in the Flatbush and Kings Highway area, check this place out, I think they"ve been there for 2 months, get it while its hot!

Willy N
01-07-11, 03:33
Either your math is off, or she didn't count the mulla. LOL.

60+30+20 = 110.

- sorry so long.

Damage. 60 1/2, .30 HJ, .20 Full Nude =.90.

Not bad, if your in the Flatbush and Kings Highway area, check this place out, I think they"ve been there for 2 months, get it while its hot!

Blac X Dymond
01-07-11, 21:19
Thanks willy for that point out, I was wondering why I had extra dough when I left but I don't complain when I find money I my pockets, LOL! When she told me the amount I just counted and laid my ass down!

Either your math is off, or she didn't count the mulla. LOL.

60+30+20 = 110.

Jjlnyc
02-28-11, 10:53
Okay, first time post for a newbie mongererer. Four mp's to review.

1) The place with three locations in Bensonhurst. Went to one of the ones on The Avenue. 63* block. (This was my first mp in nearly 20 years, the only other time having been a full service AMP the night of my bachelor party so I do count myself as a newbie). Anyway, this is a second flr spot, which I liked. Place rather clean inside, decent lobby, and friendly greeting from the girl on duty, who was also to be one of my masseuses. I don't remember if she was Shirley or Yuki. Opted for a pre-massage table-shower, I like the table shower concept. Shower room was decent, nothing great, but not terrible, and my girl definitely did a good and thorough job, not hurrying at all. When finished, she took me to the cubicle. Clean, nice music going, walls that didn't go all the way to the top though, but that didn't really bother me. I opted for the 45min. 4hand special. Both girls were attractive enough, early 30's cute faces, decent figures. Both were ample up top, though not overly so. Overall 7 on looks and shapes for both. As amatter of fact, they kinda looked similar (mmmmm thining Twin Fantasy!) So. 20 minutes of facedown massage, was heavenly stuff, the girls were giggly and seemed to be enjoying themselves. Taking turns on the shoulders, legs, crawling on or straddling my back. Came time for the flip, and I really didn't know how to proceed ensuring this would end happily, so I just took a chance and said "Hey, here I am with no clothes on at all, and you both have all your clothes on. This isn't right!" Well, they got the hint, and we negotiated tip, and off came the clothes! Tops came completely off, bottoms dropped to their ankles. They continued as enthusiastically on the front as they did on the back, taking turns licking my nips, and sticking their nips in my mouth. No hurrying, no clock watching. Free roaming, though I didn't attempt to "go internal" Finally popped like a New Years Eve champagne bottle to the double HJ. Soothing warm washcloth cleanup, some post-pop scalp massage, and done. Damages. 70 for the 45 min 4hands (price gone up I think) +.1 for table shower +.6 tip each for a total of $$ for a very happy 4 hand 45 minutes with table shower. Would definitely repeat.

2) 66th Street, off 20th Avenue, ground level storefront in a residential neighborhood. Daytime visit, wasnt thrilled about high profile street level, but, what the hell, it wrote up well! (I know, I know, ads can be misleading!) Got buzzed in, two girls on duty, one having lunch at the desk. Glad for that, because the other one was the hottie! Definitely only 20's, tall, a little lean, long straight hair, shapely butt, and what seemed to be a nice pair under the shirt. Didn't have time for the table shower today so went right for the hh massage. Amy led me into the cubicle (not as solid as location above) told me to get comfortable, and left for a couple mintes, during which time I proceeded to strip. She came back in and started to go to work, and since it had worked well last time, I didn't even wait for the flip for my "Hey, here I am with no clothes on." line. Worked like a charm again, After a quick negotiation, off came all her clothes, and bottoms came TOTALLY off, not just dropped to the ankles. What a body! I would give her a 9 I think. Tall and lean but with curves, and small-ish but full and extremely perky naturals. Very enthusiastic and nice massage while face-down, and very tender and caring soft touch after the flip, again, free roaming, though no attempt at internal. Mutual nip sucking, mmmm. She was very concerned about keeping quiet, even hushed me when I sucked her nip a littel too loudly, but I could live with this. And she took extra care to make sure I didn't pop too early, which I thought was a nice touch. But of course, I wasnt going to hold back forever, so at about what felt like close to the 30 min mark. Happy New Year! She came back with the warm cloths, as well as a glass of ice water, and spent a nice long time on clean-up. Total damage. 45 +.5. Would DEFINITELY return, but the place is CLOSED.

If any of you know of a re-location, PLEASE pm me?

3) Another Bensonhurst spot, same main Avenue as #1 above but not part of the "chain", located in the 73* block, on CL with a 3208 phone ending. I had high hopes for my time there. I was assigned a masseuse (Mimi?) who, though late30's early 40's, was a redhead with a beautiful rack, two of my weaknesses. Opted again for the table shower. Not nearly as nice a shower room as above, and not a good a job my the masseuse either. Went for the hh, and of course tried my now-traditional line, which only semi-worked. We negotiated tip, but she wouldn't take anything off until after the flip. Top totally off, free roaming, but only skirt came off, panties (big whities!) stayed up. Not a nice attitude in general, left more than once, heard yammering outside the room, she even tried to do a switch early on to an older masseuse with no body to speak of, and I refused, wanting to enjoy that rack! Probably explains the attitude. Ending was not as happy as it should have been, and I got burned on time. In their defense, mamasan could see I was not happy, and when I told her the story, she offered to comp me a 1/2 hour herself! She wasnt bad either, and under other circumstances I may have taken her up on it, but I was out of time, and still in a sour mood. Not a repeater by any stretch Damage. 45 +.5 (would have been less tip, considering, but she connived it out of me as soon as we negotiated it)

4) Bay Ridge spot, named after a Christian Holiday, phone ends with 1572 on CL. This spot was nicely reviewed on another site, but guys, I tell you AVOID it. It is run down, there is no table shower, the regular shower / bathroom is grungy, and the massage room has not even an attempt at atmosphere. Both the girls recommended by the other site were busy, but mamasan offered me a "New Girl, Very Good!" Early 30's average looks and build, and my line didn't work at all this time, clothes would NOT come off for ANY tip. The massage itself wasnt half bad, soft touch and ending decent but nothing worth writing much about. UTC roaming allowed, but clothes were SOOO TIGHT it was almost impossible, and not enjoyable at all. Damage. 45 +.40.

Okay then. Hope this all is of some use to you. Again, if any of you know if / where the 66th St place may have re-located, I would love to find out. Or at least where AMY may have moved to if she is still in the biz?

Many thanks, and happy hunting!

JJL.

P. S. By the way, I see it says I joined in 2004, and I really don't remember doing so! But when I tried to register recently, I was told I already AM registered with my email addy, so did a quick PW retrieval and here I am!

Daigoumehara
03-18-11, 01:30
Here is one:

http://brooklyn.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relaxing-body-rub-by-latina-24/17450717

And another:

http://brooklyn.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sensual-body-rubs-exceptionally-gorgeous-russian-latina-girls-24/20139656

They both claim to be in sheepshead bay on ocean ave and they also claim to have 22 year olds (yea right)

Anyone know anything about these?

Also there seem to have been some sprouting outs of russina massage places: (also yougens, or so they say)

http://brooklyn.backpage.com/BodyRubs/hot-classy-sexy-russian-girlsbrooklyn-ocean-ave-21/17214089

Another latina too:

http://brooklyn.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/brooklyns-1-top-choice-for-the-most-erotic-spanish-mami-23/19458144

I went to the asian place on voorheeis again, got a massage. 6 and BBBJ cim for another. 6

They seem to like people who come back. It probably helped that I saw the same girl. Her name is 'michelle'

Let me know guys!

Willphlia
03-19-11, 18:18
I called the last BP link this week. A girl picked said "I ain't available right now" and just hung up on me.

Here is one:

http://brooklyn.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relaxing-body-rub-by-latina-24/17450717

And another:

http://brooklyn.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sensual-body-rubs-exceptionally-gorgeous-russian-latina-girls-24/20139656

They both claim to be in sheepshead bay on ocean ave and they also claim to have 22 year olds (yea right)

Anyone know anything about these?

Also there seem to have been some sprouting outs of russina massage places: (also yougens, or so they say)

http://brooklyn.backpage.com/BodyRubs/hot-classy-sexy-russian-girlsbrooklyn-ocean-ave-21/17214089

Another latina too:

http://brooklyn.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/brooklyns-1-top-choice-for-the-most-erotic-spanish-mami-23/19458144

I went to the asian place on voorheeis again, got a massage. 6 and BBBJ cim for another. 6

They seem to like people who come back. It probably helped that I saw the same girl. Her name is 'michelle'

Let me know guys!

RobNYC
04-07-11, 23:33
Anyone know anything about the place on coney island ave and ave V.

Hanibal1000
05-05-11, 07:48
There's a nice little place that only charges 30 for 1/2 hr and 20 tip. Free roaming. One ugly One decent looking thia workers. The only turn off is the front is a hair salon but most of the time no one is there.

Hanibal1000
05-18-11, 21:03
To talk about of a new low for Brooklyn AMPs. They don't post an address so I thought it would be an apartment AMP. When I got there after calling, the place is a runned down store front. Got there about 9am opted for the 30 min because the girl was not anything special. Time of the flip tried to roam and she had on a body suit to block any roaming from the waist down. What a waist of 60 bucks. Should have went to the sunset chica house.

40 1/2 20 tip.

Hanibal1000
05-27-11, 22:35
Was going to try out king spa on 86th but got a little nervous when a guy ran in after me when I was buzzed in asking me if this place gives extras. So I asked the mammasan the price and walked out. Looked on BP and decided to check out a place on Bay Pkwy. Walked in and was pleased that the girl was not butt ugly. I would say she was an 8 petite and had a sexy mini dress. Gave her 40 for a 30 min. Turned on the music sat on my bottom pulled her panties to the side and rubbed my back while grinding my back with her you know what. Started to roam and she gave me the whole tippy conversation. She quoted me. 40 for HJ and. 60 for bbj. Opted for the HJ and she stripped down bare. She had a dragon tatoo on her lower back that looked kinda cool. While doing the deed she let my fingers roam freely and when I got to her back door she let out a little yelp. Thought that would be the end of that but she reached for the oil lubed it up and I went to town. Cleaned me up and I was on my way. Rose was not as bubbly as I like them. But how nice can you be giving HJ all day. Ends with 5963.

Staylow23
05-29-11, 18:27
I must admit, that sounds hot as FUCK!

Was going to try out king spa on 86th but got a little nervous when a guy ran in after me when I was buzzed in asking me if this place gives extras. So I asked the mammasan the price and walked out. Looked on BP and decided to check out a place on Bay Pkwy. Walked in and was pleased that the girl was not butt ugly. I would say she was an 8 petite and had a sexy mini dress. Gave her 40 for a 30 min. Turned on the music sat on my bottom pulled her panties to the side and rubbed my back while grinding my back with her you know what. Started to roam and she gave me the whole tippy conversation. She quoted me. 40 for HJ and. 60 for bbj. Opted for the HJ and she stripped down bare. She had a dragon tatoo on her lower back that looked kinda cool. While doing the deed she let my fingers roam freely and when I got to her back door she let out a little yelp. Thought that would be the end of that but she reached for the oil lubed it up and I went to town. Cleaned me up and I was on my way. Rose was not as bubbly as I like them. But how nice can you be giving HJ all day. Ends with 5963.

Dj Platinum
06-01-11, 13:04
Was going to try out king spa on 86th but got a little nervous when a guy ran in after me when I was buzzed in asking me if this place gives extras. So I asked the mammasan the price and walked out. Looked on BP and decided to check out a place on Bay Pkwy. Walked in and was pleased that the girl was not butt ugly. I would say she was an 8 petite and had a sexy mini dress. Gave her 40 for a 30 min. Turned on the music sat on my bottom pulled her panties to the side and rubbed my back while grinding my back with her you know what. Started to roam and she gave me the whole tippy conversation. She quoted me. 40 for HJ and. 60 for bbj. Opted for the HJ and she stripped down bare. She had a dragon tatoo on her lower back that looked kinda cool. While doing the deed she let my fingers roam freely and when I got to her back door she let out a little yelp. Thought that would be the end of that but she reached for the oil lubed it up and I went to town. Cleaned me up and I was on my way. Rose was not as bubbly as I like them. But how nice can you be giving HJ all day. Ends with 5963.That's not a bad deal. BBBJ for. 6 would be my choice. Did she have FS on the menu?

DJP

Hanibal1000
06-01-11, 18:10
That's not a bad deal. BBBJ for. 6 would be my choice. Did she have FS on the menu?

DJPShe wasn't down for the FS. Maybe if you bring your own cap she could be taked into it.

Memphislos
06-05-11, 01:28
Was going to try out king spa on 86th but got a little nervous when a guy ran in after me when I was buzzed in asking me if this place gives extras. So I asked the mammasan the price and walked out. Looked on BP and decided to check out a place on Bay Pkwy. Walked in and was pleased that the girl was not butt ugly. I would say she was an 8 petite and had a sexy mini dress. Gave her 40 for a 30 min. Turned on the music sat on my bottom pulled her panties to the side and rubbed my back while grinding my back with her you know what. Started to roam and she gave me the whole tippy conversation. She quoted me. 40 for HJ and. 60 for bbj. Opted for the HJ and she stripped down bare. She had a dragon tatoo on her lower back that looked kinda cool. While doing the deed she let my fingers roam freely and when I got to her back door she let out a little yelp. Thought that would be the end of that but she reached for the oil lubed it up and I went to town. Cleaned me up and I was on my way. Rose was not as bubbly as I like them. But how nice can you be giving HJ all day. Ends with 5963.What's the place name on Bay Pkwy?

Hanibal1000
06-05-11, 11:27
What's the place name on Bay Pkwy?Sorry Brudda, I put enough info to be specific but not too specific. Read carefully. Good Luck.

Dj Platinum
06-06-11, 02:29
What's the place name on Bay Pkwy?I hope you know the procedure. First the question then RTFF. I ran out of silver plates.

DJP

Negative1000
06-16-11, 23:05
AMP on 76th & 18th ave. No real name, just says spa or something on the door. Advertised heavily on CL and some on BP. Always says grand opening. Had cici, a 19-21 yr old asian who was smokin hot. Like a 9 at least. Massage was ok, soft touch was better. Asked for more but turned down (1st time there or anywhere).

55. 5

Will go back.

Hanibal1000
07-12-11, 19:04
Was walking the other day and saw this place. Has anyone tried it? The windows are all tinted and looks very private. Wallet is light this week may try it next week and is kind of far.

It is about 3 buildings off the corner.

Jon Gris
07-29-11, 15:12
Have been traveling a lot for work lately and found myself in Brooklyn with a few hours to spare. So I tried this place.

I called and made a walk in appt. Upon entering I was greeted by either "Suzy" or "Sunny" between the elevator music and other sounds I coudlnt make it out. Korean about 5 2 shoulder length hair early 30s I would guess I paid 60 for the hour and was brought to the room and changed and off to the table shower. She did a great job getting me nice and clean and there was some playful attention paid to Jjr. Back to the room ask for medium. Massage was pretty good got the hot towel treatment to remove any excess oil. Lights were dimmed and soft touch portion was announced. Plenty of rubbing carressing and teasing. On the flip a nice sensual release. Total session was enjoyable. Roaming was allowed. Was given the after session scalp massage to finish up my hour. Tipped 40 and will repeat when in the area. The pics in the ad are not the girl you will see FYI

http://newyork.backpage.com/BodyRubs.ue-23/21932509

—— EXoTIC —— MaSSaGe ——— " LOVELYASIAN GIRLS" — — — &9608; ———— RIGHT HERE! BLUE. 23 report ad

Posted: July 24, 2011, 09:28 AM.

—— &9117; &9776; —— Blue Ocean Beauty SPA —— &9776; &9120; ——

— Pretty, friendly and well trained Asian staff.

— Clean, comfortable, private atmosphere.

——————————————————————————

&9733; &9733; 718-630-1198&9733; &9733;

Where? 31 Bay Ridge Ave, Brooklyn.

Opening 10am to 11pm 7 days a Week.

*Swedish & Shiatsu Massage.

*Deep tissue Massage.

*Table Shower & Body Scrub *

CLICK HERE TO SEE MORE BEAUTIFUL AD.

Poster's age: 23.

• Post ID: 21932509 newyork

Bkboy12
08-02-11, 23:11
I was in need of a good massage and found this spot on 8th ave. The front desk girl looks good and young about 18-22years old. I walk in and she goes "Hi, oh you want a massage?" I said uh yea. I went for the half, which was. 2. She gives me a key and tells me I could take a shower, which I did and the key was for a locker to put your things in, as I was showering another dude comes in to shower (place has like 6showers and a steam room) it felt weird he was Chinese and was surprise wen he saw me since I'm latino LOL he goes first, I didn't see the girl he went with. The front desk girl leads me to a room (about 6 rooms, the Chinese dude ahead of me wen in a door with certains) the room I got was a glass door with no certains all wide in the open, and the door across there's were dudes watchin tv. She tells me tips are separated when your done you give to the lady, she says if you enjoyed it you could give 5 or 10bucks tips. I was given a woman mid 30s wearing jeans and a shirt that shows her decent tits. I was looking forward to the massage if any extras were offered I would have taken it. Massage was good it was rough, I had my hand out a couple of times and she would put her legs closer so it was touchin her but I didn't want to roam, I want them to get familiar with me first, den I would ask for extras. Massage was done, she says I could shower which I did, nchanged and left a. 10 tip so next time she would provide more relief. I would repeat to check the other workers and its a cheap price, they are open till 130am so a palor open that late should be providing extras.

Price:20 for half 35 for hr.

Massage:well needed ill give a 7/8.

Massage girl:4-5.

Front desk girl:8

Hanibal1000
09-23-11, 17:40
Against all my innervoices and a bad reveiw I decieded to try it. Big misstake! I walked in saw the lady was atleast 65 yrs old skinny and dried out. Thought she was mammasan because there was a cute asian chick talking to her when I walked in. She said undress and to give her $50! I said I would try the 20min for 25 and if I like it I would go for the hour, still expecting the other one to walk in any minute. She took the money and came back and asked me if I'm ready. I said I want the other girl and was rejected. Stunned at what was going on I thought I would get my 25 dollar massage and bounce but she probably couldn't muster up enough strength to rub my back so she just patted my back. After about 5 minutes told her to stop and I jumped off the table and started to leave. She asked me if I wanted water and what about the tip. I told her she to shove it and left. Don't waste your time and / or money with this place.

Gtrack
09-23-11, 23:27
Another dog and pony show.

NoobMonger
10-28-11, 12:57
I finally went to my first AMP. It was on 86th st. 2nd floor. Got buzzed up and shown into a private room. The girl was decent looking, kinda thick. She asked if I wanted a shower, and I said yes. She led me to the TS and cleaned my back, on the flip paid good attention to the important parts. Then back to the room. Pretty good massage, she spent most of the time on the table really working at it. When she was done with the massage part, she started teasing and getting me back to attention. Had me flip over and got started. Decent technique. Not the best I've had, but definitely got the job done. After, she cleaned me off with a hot towel and went to get me some water. Overall, good experience. Will probably return unless I come across something better.

The ad says. 6 includes everything. I tipped. 2. Should I have even tipped with the ad saying everything included?

Bkboy12
10-30-11, 20:17
I finally went to my first AMP. It was on 86th st. 2nd floor. Got buzzed up and shown into a private room. The girl was decent looking, kinda thick. She asked if I wanted a shower, and I said yes. She led me to the TS and cleaned my back, on the flip paid good attention to the important parts. Then back to the room. Pretty good massage, she spent most of the time on the table really working at it. When she was done with the massage part, she started teasing and getting me back to attention. Had me flip over and got started. Decent technique. Not the best I've had, but definitely got the job done. After, she cleaned me off with a hot towel and went to get me some water. Overall, good experience. Will probably return unless I come across something better.

The ad says. 6 includes everything. I tipped. 2. Should I have even tipped with the ad saying everything included?It depends was it. 6 for the hour? Did she ask for tip? If you enjoyed it then you are good, for. 2 more you could of found one for f / s too.

NoobMonger
10-31-11, 01:45
Yeah. 6 for the hour. And she didn't ask for a tip.

Kingotis
11-24-11, 00:04
Just shy of Coney Island in a neighborhood that mixes the Russian, Italian, Chinese and Latino populations this sleepy little place marketed itself a year ago as "International Bodyworks". With girls of many races. But mostly Asian. Some time earlier this year it changed ownership and it now all Asian, with ads that trumpet Japanese, Chinese and Malaysian girls.

For Brooklyn, it's overpriced. On the other hand, the girls, from what I saw, are young, hot, and accommodating.

The storefront location just off a busy thoroughfare will turn some off from the start. Once you're in the door, though, Grandma-san greets you and there are separate rooms with full walls and doors, a table shower, plenty of space, and it's clean as a whistle.

I had "Amy", an early 20's adorable young Malaysian girl in a little black dress who says she's been here 2 months and had no idea Brooklyn consisted of anything other than Chinatown and Bensonhurst. Thin, cute, sweet, and all around nice to be with. (I caught a glimpse of another provider who looked to be maybe late 20's, also very attractive, with a bigger rack. Very nice talent here on both counts.)

Sadly, Amy's youth, looks, sweet disposition and great attitude are not accompanied by any skills. With no upper body strength to speak of, the highlight of her massage was a lame attempt at back walking.

Anyway, after 30 minutes of tableshower and dicking around with lame massage, she asked if I wanted "everything". I agreed to 120 on top of the 60 house, and she took that little black dress off, revealing a tight little body and a nice trimmed but unshaven kitty. 180 all in with a hot young thing is not bad, but it's certainly above market for Brooklyn, particularly given that the BJ was covered and the FS not all that great.

CBJ is far from my favorite anyway, and she did her best, but it wasn't going anywhere, so I dove into her tight young pussy with my mouth for a while (really fucking nice and fresh) and then went for it with my still covered cock. This is definitely a girl who has not been hammered by miles of cock. Very tight pussy. A little too tight, I'm afraid. I am pretty far from packing a Louisville slugger in my pants, but even my limited resources seemed to be pretty uncomfortable for her and even though she was game to keep things going, I just can't hammer away if I can't harbor the overall illusion and I ended up just asking her to finish things off with her hand. Which wasnt even all that great, honestly. Soft, grip-less hands and the absence of upper body strength are really difficult to overlook.

One of the pitfalls of pre-negotiating your tip, though I will admit my latex issues are as much to blame as her overall lack of job skills. The young lady could use some mentoring. Any volunteers?

I probably wouldn't go back, simply because the overall value wasn't there for me.

Everything ended appropriately, and Amy is both sweet and hot, but more can be had for less in Brooklyn. Perhaps not by someone as fresh and cute, but even so. Memorable as an hour spent with a sweet young girl (yeah. A sweet young girl with a tight pussy and a great attitude. Something you don't find every day,) not for anything more.

Lovely girl. Perhaps my expectation that things would be more explosive would have been satisfied if I stopped giving a shit about whether she was uncomfortable. But you can't change the way the brain works.

Avenue U and West 6th Street

Hanibal1000
11-24-11, 11:54
Walked in and the place is lighted like a Thailand working girl hole. Long story short, wendy told me that no more rub and tugg. Good massage but she had B. O. Want an ok massage? Go. Afterwards hit 8th ave and 60th. They have new owners and prices went up. But got are&t and decent roaming. This place doesn't advertise, pm me for details.

? ? ____ ASIAN MASSAGE____?

Best soothing Massages Starts Here!

All of our Masseuses are experienced and know how to treat their Customers.

Always Clean and Luxurious.

Table Shower.

Swedish * Shiatsu * Deep Tissue Massage.

Open 10:30am-11:00pm 1HR=$60.

Credit Cards Accepted

- 917-969-8989.

http://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/thp/2718570965.html

Kingotis
11-30-11, 00:51
Against all my innervoices and a bad reveiw I decieded to try it. Big misstake! I walked in saw the lady was atleast 65 yrs old skinny and dried out. Thought she was mammasan because there was a cute asian chick talking to her when I walked in. She said undress and to give her $50! I said I would try the 20min for 25 and if I like it I would go for the hour, still expecting the other one to walk in any minute. She took the money and came back and asked me if I'm ready. I said I want the other girl and was rejected. Stunned at what was going on I thought I would get my 25 dollar massage and bounce but she probably couldn't muster up enough strength to rub my back so she just patted my back. After about 5 minutes told her to stop and I jumped off the table and started to leave. She asked me if I wanted water and what about the tip. I told her she to shove it and left. Don't waste your time and / or money with this place.This place has sucked remorselessly and relentlessly since the day it opened. You're lucky you jumped off that skeletor-looking crazy old lady's table instead of sticking around. If you'd stuck around like I did you'd have found out the god damned happy ending is SELF SERVICE! Holy shit! Pay you for the privilege of jacking off? Fuck no! Made this mistake many months ago and would never in a thousand lifetimes return to this shithole.

NoobMonger
01-05-12, 20:12
Has anyone tried this one?

http://newyork.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sensual-body-rub-by-black-female-28/16811941

I've been trying to call, and haven't been able to get through.

Member #4207
01-06-12, 01:45
Has anyone tried this one?

http://newyork.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sensual-body-rub-by-black-female-28/16811941

I've been trying to call, and haven't been able to get through.Heard about her somewhere. HE. No extras. She's friendly.

Hanibal1000
02-20-12, 21:16
Need a early morning rubdown but all the places on BP and CL didn't open till 10am or 11am. Decided to go freestyle on 86th and came across a little place with the open light on. Went to this place before but walked in saw the talent then walked straight out, but this time Hanna was there. She looked decent and got a good feeling. Hanna (Korean) was abouit 35-40 but she had did her makeup nice and had a nice little outfit with ass cheek shorts. She started with a light massage but about 5 minute into the message she did the flip, but not a rush flip. A flip like she knew exactly what I was there for. She asked me "what you like?" and did the universal motion for bbj. I said sure and she asked for 40 but told her I only had 30, she agreed. She took off her tank top and started with the BBJ then I started to push what roaming was acceptable. After a couple of minutes she gave up and gave me a lotion bottle and my hands roamed anywhere I pleased. She was very careful not to let me cim but busted all over firm tattas with the raisin nipples. After words she spent the rest of the time giving me a so / so massage. Googled the number and they are on BP. PM me for details.

Elmo12
03-24-12, 23:04
Happened to be in Brooklyn and decided to try a 2nd floor place on Montague. I think only one older lady working there. Not really a traditional AMP setup. Tables are set up with partition walls which do not go up to the ceiling and curtains instead of a door. So no real privacy if there was anyone else being worked on at the same time. Provider was an older lady somewhere between 40-50. No table shower. Skills were not bad. She spent quite a bit of time really massaging before soft touch began. Soft touch focused on all the right areas. She sat in an interesting position for the ending. Nothing spectacular, just different. All in all it is a bit down scale for my tastes. Generic services such as these can be found elsewhere with a table shower included. Paid for and received a full hour for a reasonable 55. Left the full $ including tip. May not repeat, but no complaints.

Hanibal1000
04-14-12, 21:30
Was driving and saw a little placed tucked away on Smith st. 30 for the 1/2 and 30 tip. May-May was a (6or7) out of 10 with a nice set of tatas. The massage was better than expected and the flip was pretty good. All in all a good experience for the price. The only thing I didn't like was that there was no roaming below the belt. She promised a bbj next time not sure if I will indulge. If you have posted anything, pm me for details. If not, don't ask. I pm a lot of info and no one posts their experience.

Scweeb
05-23-12, 15:43
I'm pretty sure this is the place that has been reviewed in prior posts, however, I'll put my own review to make sure nobody wastes their time or money on this place. The AMP is on smith st off Bergen. It's in a walk up apartment that's dimly lit and kind of sketchy. They lead you to not even a room, but a space not much bigger than a cubicle with a massage table in the middle covered by tissue paper. Already off on the wrong foot. House is. 5 for the hour. Massage was one of the worst I've received. Then on the flip she precedes to put my own hand down there to give myself a he. This may work for some people but as for me I can do that at home. For free. I told her that she Should do it in which she refused. So naturally I got up to leave and she has the nerve to ask me for a tip. I laughed in her face and will never return. I am beginning to think FS AMPs in Brooklyn are non existent and the only places are in the city for that. If anyone can prove me wrong I would much appreciate a pm on the location of a great AMP in Brooklyn, and I will in return try and provide as much knowledge as I can about places in manhattan that are great.

Scweeb

Hanibal1000
06-14-12, 23:02
Was going to try out king spa on 86th but got a little nervous when a guy ran in after me when I was buzzed in asking me if this place gives extras. So I asked the mammasan the price and walked out. Looked on BP and decided to check out a place on Bay Pkwy. Walked in and was pleased that the girl was not butt ugly. I would say she was an 8 petite and had a sexy mini dress. Gave her 40 for a 30 min. Turned on the music sat on my bottom pulled her panties to the side and rubbed my back while grinding my back with her you know what. Started to roam and she gave me the whole tippy conversation. She quoted me. 40 for HJ and. 60 for bbj. Opted for the HJ and she stripped down bare. She had a dragon tatoo on her lower back that looked kinda cool. While doing the deed she let my fingers roam freely and when I got to her back door she let out a little yelp. Thought that would be the end of that but she reached for the oil lubed it up and I went to town. Cleaned me up and I was on my way. Rose was not as bubbly as I like them. But how nice can you be giving HJ all day. Ends with 5963.Had a great experience before, thought I would go back. Walked in and saw jackie chan in a wig with a beer belly. Man I just wanted to run but was hoping that there was another choice inside. Long story short, good massage didn't op for the flip.

Android8383
06-16-12, 11:00
Need a nice spot that gives full massage and possibly extras thanks.

Blac X Dymond
06-27-12, 23:36
Has anybody been to this spot lately? I can't believe they are still open, since from my last couple times that I've been there like a year plus ago, they still wasn't offering HJ or any type anything. Havemayb things change, who knows, if somebody does, give me a hint hint.

http://brooklyn.backpage.com/BodyRubs/a-little-bit-of-latina-magic-just-for-you-flatbush-brooklyn-21/25807005

Will be in the area for July 4th.

The Riddle
07-15-12, 11:50
I was in Borough Hall and looking for a MP for some post work meeting relief. Checked out a place on Court St and there seem to be extras on the table but she was eluding to but her english was bad so I think I missed it. Roaming was allowed so I should thought we were on the same page but I guess she didn't take the hint. Older talent and at least I got very very good massage out of it but still left frustrated!

Mason419
10-05-12, 18:13
Trying to decide between the two places below.

http://brooklyn.backpage.com/BodyRubs/asian-bodyworkby-professional-718-858-1689-23/26286838

http://brooklyn.backpage.com/BodyRubs/top-rated-fantasy-best-bodywork-23/29304590

Android8383
10-06-12, 11:10

http://brooklyn.backpage.com/BodyRubs/asian-bodyworkby-professional-718-858-1689-23/26286838

http://brooklyn.backpage.com/BodyRubs/top-rated-fantasy-best-bodywork-23/29304590Did you pick one? Let me know how it went.

The Riddle
10-06-12, 17:56

http://brooklyn.backpage.com/BodyRubs/top-rated-fantasy-best-bodywork-23/29304590The one by court st may be the one I reviewed below. Not sure since I found them by walking by. The one on Willoughby was horrible! Ladies were old looking and you know that's bad by Asian standards and the service was horrible.

Mason419
10-06-12, 23:49
The one by court st may be the one I reviewed below. Not sure since I found them by walking by. The one on Willoughby was horrible! Ladies were old looking and you know that's bad by Asian standards and the service was horrible.Thanks bro will check out the Court St one. Will provide deets.

Android8383
10-07-12, 16:49
Thanks bro will check out the Court St one. Will provide deets.How did it go?

Pwasg
11-17-12, 18:53
Will be near prospect park. Looking for a good massage with lots of extras. Any recs?

ShortMan22
02-10-13, 15:41
Anyone know where I can get a good massage and FS in Brooklyn?

Living Legend
04-06-13, 22:07
A+ Spa (91st and 4th) and 11 Spa (86th and 4th). Both places are legit, no extras available.

A+ was a better massage while 11 spa had better looking females.

Nothing spectacular to write about as there are tons of other places to go to, I'll stick with Manhattan for now

OhGod8888
04-27-13, 15:33
The SPA is clean and the staff are very young and nice looking. Drew Linda and she give a very nice table shower, back to the room massage is good but the ST are unique and make you want more, more, more. End the session in TWO hours and cost me $240 plus $60 / tip. Will come back for more!

MikeWilliams88
06-15-13, 11:12
The SPA is clean and the staff are very young and nice looking. Drew Linda and she give a very nice table shower, back to the room massage is good but the ST are unique and make you want more, more, more. End the session in TWO hours and cost me $240 plus $60 / tip. Will come back for more!Yes. The place is nice and clean, got NANA as my provider. What a BUMMER. Table shower is quick, massage is below avg, ST is not what I expected. Will return but not with NANA.

Icekane
06-21-13, 02:31
Walked in, cute girl would guess she's in her 30s but I can never tell. Really great massage and HE on the flip. Hands roamed and that was no problem. Sweet girl, Kelly, would definitely repeat. Went for 1 hr, $60 + tip. Would pay that just for a massage that good much less the extras.

MikeWilliams88
06-26-13, 03:56
Anyone know where I can get a good massage and FS in Brooklyn?Try PINK SPA on 86 street and 19th ave. 60 for the house and 120 for the girl. Spa 76 is on 76 street and 18th ave, ask for angla. Same price. Also. 86th street and 19th ave, second floor. Oppsite side of PINK SPA, ask for CECE.

Amp Middleman
07-11-13, 12:02
None of you mongers or know of any lady's that got popped in the latest string of raids by nypd's not so finest.

http://m.nypost.com/p/news/local/brooklyn/people_arrested_dozen_massage_parlors_4VrnO7Dqqnt19zKDC6DFAJ?utm_medium=rss&utm_content=%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20Brooklyn

Param Ahmad
07-15-13, 12:08
http://pix11.com/2013/07/11/19-arrested-in-prostitution-sweep-of-brooklyn-massage-parlors/

#axzz2Z3Ob7xEw.

July 11, 2013 report about police raids at 12 Brooklyn, New York massage parlors:

479 73rd St.

7811 5th Ave.

8313 3rd Ave.

8515 4th Ave.

351 99th St.

7109 8th Ave.

883 72nd St.

7012 Ft. Hamilton Parkway.

7103 Ft. Hamilton Parkway.

6701 13th Ave.

6920 13th Ave.

36 Avenue O

Param Ahmad
07-16-13, 00:14
The SPA is clean and the staff are very young and nice looking. .Is this the spa at 1891 Coney Island Avenue, telephone (718) 676-7171?

WishResign1
08-03-13, 01:15
Visited an AMP just south of Flatbush on 7th ave (near the duane reede) in Park Slope. 50 bucks at the door. The massage was great, and included backwalking, and even warm towel. The lady (Chinese, mid 30s?) was very thin, and allowed my hands to roam. On the flip she smiled at me and said "what's that?". She gave a nice HE while making eye contact and enjoying her craft. Nothing more than HE is offered here. I walked out another 50 bucks lighter. Not bad.

DzNutzz
10-28-13, 00:37
Visited an AMP just south of Flatbush on 7th ave (near the duane reede) in Park Slope. 50 bucks at the door. The massage was great, and included backwalking, and even warm towel. The lady (Chinese, mid 30s?) was very thin, and allowed my hands to roam. On the flip she smiled at me and said "what's that?". She gave a nice HE while making eye contact and enjoying her craft. Nothing more than HE is offered here. I walked out another 50 bucks lighter. Not bad.Exact wording from a report posted months ago.

PangLoss
01-16-14, 23:02
Hey guys,

Don't hate me because I am a Pats fan. I'm heading down to Brooklyn in two weeks and looking for suggestions for a good massage. Based upon this board understand the FS places have been shut. I am going to a show in the Williamsburg area and would love to find a place open after. Thanks in advance. Please feel free to pm. I hopefully will able to repay the next time the Yanks or Jets are in town.

Bkboy12
04-20-14, 10:17
Jackpot!

I found this new spot and I was blown away. At first it seemed fake but the way the guy on the phone described the girls I had to take a chance. I left everything valuable in the car to play it safe. Two way call system dude takes me upstairs and tells me he has two girls but one is busy so he shows me one girl and said sorry she is the only one available. This girl was smoking hot I told him "you mean you have somebody hotter" LOL she was 5 ft 5 about 120 not fat not skinny just perfect. She has huge tits either see cup or the cups pretty face and a nice looking ass, and yes guys she was really 23 yrs old!! We get naked starts with a weak massage but rubs her tits all over my body tells me to flip and puts my dick btwn her big boobs starts to jack me off with them almost made me finish. I had to tell her to stop LOL she gives me a BJ I didn't even notice her put the cover on, she gets on top and I suck on those tits and she gave me a tap kiss. This girl loves to fuck we switch to missionary where I finish. We stood laying down for a good 5 minutes and she tells me come back tmrw LOL the guy tells me he switches girls every week and showed me pictures of the other girls that going to be there. These girls are young and beautiful, its not those AMP girls these girls are better than the ones on the "1 above" spa video. These girls are smoking hot I think I might go back today. Have to take advantage of the price they could easily charge 180-200.

Its 1.0 for half and 1.4 for hour.

PM for info I could provide a picture the dude shared with me LOL.

MikeWilliams88
04-28-14, 10:18
Jackpot!

I found this new spot and I was blown away. At first it seemed fake but the way the guy on the phone described the girls I had to take a chance. I left everything valuable in the car to play it safe. Two way call system dude takes me upstairs and tells me he has two girls but one is busy so he shows me one girl and said sorry she is the only one available. This girl was smoking hot I told him "you mean you have somebody hotter" LOL she was 5 ft 5 about 120 not fat not skinny just perfect. She has huge tits either see cup or the cups pretty face and a nice looking ass, and yes guys she was really 23 yrs old!! We get naked starts with a weak massage but rubs her tits all over my body tells me to flip and puts my dick btwn her big boobs starts to jack me off with them almost made me finish. I had to tell her to stop LOL she gives me a BJ I didn't even notice her put the cover on, she gets on top and I suck on those tits and she gave me a tap kiss. This girl loves to fuck we switch to missionary where I finish. We stood laying down for a good 5 minutes and she tells me come back tmrw LOL the guy tells me he switches girls every week and showed me pictures of the other girls that going to be there. These girls are young and beautiful, its not those AMP girls these girls are better than the ones on the "1 above" spa video. These girls are smoking hot I think I might go back today. Have to take advantage of the price they could easily charge 180-200.

PM for info I could provide a picture the dude shared with me LOL.OLD spot but a GOOD one. At 74th street and 18th avenue, three private massage rooms, steam room and the table shower will cost you $50 plus $30-$50 for the tips. JULIE, NANCY, SASA and SHERRY are the awesome foursome. Check the place out and you will be HAPPY.

Bkboy12
04-28-14, 20:25
Sounds interesting, will take a trip there.

The spot I found is on 45st and 5 ave.

OLD spot but a GOOD one. At 74th street and 18th avenue, three private massage rooms, steam room and the table shower will cost you $50 plus $30-$50 for the tips. JULIE, NANCY, SASA and SHERRY are the awesome foursome. Check the place out and you will be HAPPY.

Yardape08
05-21-14, 19:44
Jackpot!

PM for info I could provide a picture the dude shared with me LOL.

OLD spot but a GOOD one. At 74th street and 18th avenue, three private massage rooms, steam room and the table shower will cost you $50 plus $30-$50 for the tips. JULIE, NANCY, SASA and SHERRY are the awesome foursome. Check the place out and you will be HAPPY.

Sounds interesting, will take a trip there.

The spot I found is on 45st and 5 ave.Just curious Mike or is it Papasan Larry, did you actually visit this spa in Brooklyn late April as a customer or is this a sister spa to NMS which would mean you are shilling for them and really should reinvent your moniker as a "Forum Advertiser" here so we are all clear. Sounds like the place Bkboy12 reported on is a notch above NMS in service. Maybe you should follow their lead and have the girls step it up at NMS? Seems like we are getting cheated down in providence. Unless you just replied to his post in order to facilitate your shill post and 74th St. And 18th Ave. Is just another HJ Spa. So the tips start at only $30 down there and it seems lately all of your NMS girls are frowning at standard tips and guilting customers into paying more. Are you gouging and letting your girls take advantage of the Providence customers? That sounds like bad business to me.

Geese
05-27-14, 15:10
I have a grip with that spot by 41st since they rejected me because I'm black. Discrimination in this game is so lame. I was at a massage parlor in the city and when the girl saw me, she paused and asked my age. I'm in my mid 30's and don't look that young, but I knew I'd get so so service and I was correct.

MikeWilliams88
05-28-14, 03:41
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

MikeWilliams88
05-30-14, 16:27
Just curious Mike or is it Papasan Larry, did you actually visit this spa in Brooklyn late April as a customer or is this a sister spa to NMS which would mean you are shilling for them and really should reinvent your moniker as a "Forum Advertiser" here so we are all clear. Sounds like the place Bkboy12 reported on is a notch above NMS in service. Maybe you should follow their lead and have the girls step it up at NMS? Seems like we are getting cheated down in providence. Unless you just replied to his post in order to facilitate your shill post and 74th St. And 18th Ave. Is just another HJ Spa. So the tips start at only $30 down there and it seems lately all of your NMS girls are frowning at standard tips and guilting customers into paying more. Are you gouging and letting your girls take advantage of the Providence customers? That sounds like bad business to me.18th AVE & 74th STREET is a FULL BODY RUB SPA. The SPA fee is $50/ hour = free steam room (15-20 minutes free) + free table shower (10-15 minutes) + Full body rub (40 minutes) + TIPS ($30-$50 optional). The girls there do offer nude body slide for a different tipping price. NANCY is the girl I see ever since I move from RI to NYC. She's 5'5, mid 30's, the cup, give a good TS and massage. Recommend.

Shae19
07-02-14, 14:59
Does anyone have any experience with the new AMP that opened up on 56th St and 5th in Sunset? They are actually handing out flyers promoting it. I couldn't find anything on tugmaps.

I usually see one of the masseuses in the local Dunkin Donuts getting coffee, or sometimes hanging outside on the corner. She's always in a tight red dress. Looks real good.

DennyPas
07-03-14, 08:33
Does anyone have any experience with the new AMP that opened up on 56th St and 5th in Sunset? They are actually handing out flyers promoting it. I couldn't find anything on tugmaps.

I usually see one of the masseuses in the local Dunkin Donuts getting coffee, or sometimes hanging outside on the corner. She's always in a tight red dress. Looks real good.I second that request. I actually live right down the block and will toftt once I get some extra cash. In the mean time if anyone has info it would be appreciated.

Bkboy12
07-03-14, 23:13
Report back when you do go or if I am around I'll pass by and ask for info. Was she young or old?

There's a spot on 68 and 13 ave 2 mature ladies one was chubby the other looked sluty like she wants to be fucked. I didn't take the bait due to the fact when they open the door they are in their langerie with boobs popping out. Seems like an easy way to be caught or could be a set up. They do have cameras and need to be buzzed in. 60/ hr they also speak no English I asked about TS but they didn't know what it was. I would go back to see what I could get out of the slutty looking MILF.

I second that request. I actually live right down the block and will toftt once I get some extra cash. In the mean time if anyone has info it would be appreciated.

Jeep16025
07-21-14, 10:32
Report back when you do go or if I am around I'll pass by and ask for info. Was she young or old?

There's a spot on 68 and 13 ave 2 mature ladies one was chubby the other looked sluty like she wants to be fucked. I didn't take the bait due to the fact when they open the door they are in their langerie with boobs popping out. Seems like an easy way to be caught or could be a set up. They do have cameras and need to be buzzed in. 60/ hr they also speak no English I asked about TS but they didn't know what it was. I would go back to see what I could get out of the slutty looking MILF.I was intrigued and got the address info from BKboy12, thank you very much.

The set-up was as Bkboy said, very out in the open, very residential neighborhood. You'll stand out as you wait to get them on the phone or wait for them to buzz you in.

But if you're thinking with your other head, you'll do anything to get in.

I saw the younger, chubbier lady, and the older, mamasan MILF. Both looked good, I went with the chubby one for the big tits and happy smile.

Routine rates, 40 for the house, 120 for the deed. Talked her down to 100.

They're basically in lingerie with the pretense to give you a massage but all regular covered stuff is on the table, quick and clean.

May not repeat due to location and room is not really private or comfortable.

Otherwise it was a quick enjoyable visit.

Bkboy12
07-21-14, 21:38
Sounds overprice for two older ladies. 100 for FS?

I passed by the AMP on 56st 3 young girls 1 seem fine body wise but face full of acne and the other 2 fresh of the boat not attractive to me. The person in charge beg me to stay but I left. I think it was 40 for the hour. I prefer the place on 69st.

I was intrigued and got the address info from BKboy12, thank you very much.

The set-up was as Bkboy said, very out in the open, very residential neighborhood. You'll stand out as you wait to get them on the phone or wait for them to buzz you in.

But if you're thinking with your other head, you'll do anything to get in.

I saw the younger, chubbier lady, and the older, mamasan MILF. Both looked good, I went with the chubby one for the big tits and happy smile.

Routine rates, 40 for the house, 120 for the deed. Talked her down to 100.

They're basically in lingerie with the pretense to give you a massage but all regular covered stuff is on the table, quick and clean.

May not repeat due to location and room is not really private or comfortable.

Otherwise it was a quick enjoyable visit.

KappaR
07-29-14, 23:50
Anybody have any info on this place? The pictures look real and the girls look good.

http://brooklyn.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/new-hotsexy-asian-girls-in-town-120-summer-special-3-girls-23/48007511

Geese
07-30-14, 14:49
Anybody have any info on this place? The pictures look real and the girls look good.

http://brooklyn.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/new-hotsexy-asian-girls-in-town-120-summer-special-3-girls-23/48007511They have been reviewed and they also don't accept black guys unfortunately.

CrWonderDog
02-27-15, 18:30
They have been reviewed and they also don't accept black guys unfortunately.I am caucasian and went there one time. It cost me $100 to find out that my johnson was too big LOL.

Scattered131
03-09-15, 01:09
Well. I am not a New Yorker but I did visit. I found an AMP to try which was downtown Brooklyn. Maybe 5-10 blocks from Pratt.

I arrived at the very end of the night. Went up the stairs and was greeted. I went in and there was a little chaos. I think mamasan opened 3 doors on guys before getting to the last room- I'll call it the storage closet LOL. This room has no space, old sheets, shit all over the place. Mamasan was not hot. In fact I almost left. She was ok but I thought I saw Stache that had been shaved- yuk.

Anyways, she started massage after ordering the room. She kept laughing. I was like WTF?- are you laughing at me?! I was confused and dissapppointed. About 5 minutes later she moves us to #1 room. Ahhhh space and warmth. Thank god. On the way to room 1 we passed a super hot young asian- Judy. I'd highly suggest finding her.

We made eye contact and I got the feeling we both wanted the time together. I asked the mamasan if I could have judy- "oh no she go home". Ok- how about 4 hands? "Oh no she go home". Ugh fine- I.

Knew this was a risk to ask but I couldn't help it. Judy looked amazing and sweet.

Mamasan seemed a little confused but continued. A bit later I hear commotion and all the other AMPs are leaving. Just me and mamasan. Ok. She was nice. Massage was fine. She was very proud of herself and her work. The flip happened and the says $60. I'm not too impressed so I say uhh 30. A bit tough, but seriously. Anywyas she agrees and puts on that mechanical bs we all hate. Remember, she's proud. She took pride in the fact that should mechanically pleased in like 2 minutes. Her English was ok- and I tried to tell her fast is not good (I'm younger so I like them to take their time). Then she says "Judy take 30/60 minutes, I fast take 5". This made me want Judy more!

Well. What happened after was kinda crazy. She took a real liking to me. I ended up not paying for HE and because we were the only ones left we locked the door and had hours of conversation with the translator app. I was so close to giving her massage but she resisted-Chinese formallity and class. I can respect that. I had to leave she was too into talking. We exchanged lots of texts and I could have brought her back to my hotel. We both didn't want more even though we did. Anywyas this was a crazy time. I wanted to share with you all and reccommended tracking down Judy!

Onic123
03-10-15, 20:04

http://brooklyn.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/new-hotsexy-asian-girls-in-town-120-summer-special-3-girls-23/48007511He's a nice guy but the place is a little loose. PM me for more info.

lordwandering
03-11-15, 14:59

http://brooklyn.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/new-hotsexy-asian-girls-in-town-120-summer-special-3-girls-23/48007511I've been there twice both times the girls were pretty good. But remember they change girls. So YMMV.

Treking ForSum
03-31-15, 20:01
I know what you're probably thinking. You want HOT Young women to get you off, but I am telling you. I "came" across.

This woman who works out of her apartment. Her name is Kathy. She lives in an apartment building near the belt pkwy. She was in her late 50's when I first started going there.

When she answered the door I immediately thought that she was too old, but being that I was very horny it got the better of me so I decided to try. WOW. Was I glad I did. She used to charge 6.

1/2 hr FS. Then it went up to 7 for 1/2 hr. My first time there I said I'll stay for 1/2 hr. She takes her time which is great. I got naked and got onto the bed. She likes small talk.

While she gets undressed. She get's naked down to her panties. She lays down next to me and starts to stroke me. Then the BBBJ. WOW! As she was doing that I told her that I'd like to stay for an hour.

All I kept thinking was having her do that to me for an hour. I gave her another 4 and we're on our way. I got off quick. Too quick but she started massaging me and then she did it again. 2nd pop.

My legs were weak when I got up. I was going to her every 2 weeks regularly. It's been a while since I had seen her and I lost her number. Talk about losing a valuable contact.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was published with unnecessary HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

Solution #1: If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop doing that. Instead, simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line when typing. The ENTER key is only needed to separate individual paragraphs.

Solution #2: However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news story), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't paste the text.

Please do not post reports with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

Waterboy887
04-19-15, 10:15
http://newyork.backpage.com/BodyRubs/all-new-grand-open-flatbush-ave-asian-spa/57698614

Outer door is open. Buzzer to get into second there. Meet by Coco. Busty Mimi was busy. Shucks! Oh well I needed some stress release. Coco is around 30-40. Slim girl. Small top. Nice long legs. TS was offered, so I accepted. TS was very sensual. She was all over the boys on the flip. She made sure I was properly washed and rinsed. House of. 8 was given at the room.

Massage was exceptional. I almost dozed off. I felt like I couldn't move because I was so relaxed. After medium massage came the sensual strokes. On the flip she motioned for FS. We agreed on 1. 0. It was a good time. My next visit I will try Mimi.

Begginer1337
04-27-15, 20:42
I've been there twice both times the girls were pretty good. But remember they change girls. So YMMV.I really want to visit this place. But last time I was around the place there seem to be PD around.

So I left.

BubblySec
05-26-15, 12:47
Was there the other day and met by Rose. She's not busty at all but extremely playful. She spent a lot of time to care my cock and nipples. Actually I requested and she did great job.

Want to see her again. . 6+1. 0.

http://newyork.backpage.com/BodyRubs/all-new-grand-open-flatbush-ave-asian-spa/57698614

Outer door is open. Buzzer to get into second there. Meet by Coco. Busty Mimi was busy. Shucks! Oh well I needed some stress release. Coco is around 30-40. Slim girl. Small top. Nice long legs. TS was offered, so I accepted. TS was very sensual. She was all over the boys on the flip. She made sure I was properly washed and rinsed. House of. 8 was given at the room.

Massage was exceptional. I almost dozed off. I felt like I couldn't move because I was so relaxed. After medium massage came the sensual strokes. On the flip she motioned for FS. We agreed on 1. 0. It was a good time. My next visit I will try Mimi.

Comdt Lass
07-03-15, 15:03
Greeting fellow mongers.

Visiting NY from the "good ole south" and had the chance to stop by this place on the way into NYC to meet co. Workers for meeting.

http://brooklyn.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-arrival-asian-bodywork-on-brooklyn-height-shower40-7188580880/52757529

Greeted by early thirties girl (fully clothed) in jeans but cute face. Lots of others in main area including papa sans and other girl (not as cute) but in skimpy lingerie. Was escorted to room so quickly by cuter fully clothed girl I did not have time to pick.

Requested table shower as it was hot as a lions ball sack outside. TS really cooled me down. Table was a little beat up but water was warm. A $$ wash and good scrub of twigs and berries was a good indication of what was in store.

Back at room laid down and this girl gave me a solid 45 minutes of a hard detailed massage from head to toe. Kneeling on back deep tissue, firm and wonderful. Better than some legit places I have been. At the end of the session lots of baby oil and a firm HJ to completion. No haggling or begging for tips. At the end I gave her. 80 as tip on top of. 60 for full hour.

Girl was so cute it was totally worth it. Only down side was she stayed fully clothed. Maybe next time flashing a few greenbacks early will get me the full show.

Comadant out!

Skambete
07-29-15, 23:53
I almost didn't want to post this as I don't want it to become overrun. But I talked to the manager & asked if she was ok with posting a review & since they are so new, she encouraged me to do it.

890 Spa - http://brooklyn.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-opening-100top-spano-1-718-398-2116-890atlantic-aveprospect-heights/60790657.

This place is located on Atlantic Avenue, just up from the McDonalds at Vanderbuilt & Atlantic, in between there & the large storage place on Washington. There's street parking (keep clear of street sweeping days) on Atlantic. But if you don't want to park out front, there's parking on the side streets pretty easily found.

They've been open for 2 weeks now.

This is hands down the cleanest place I've seen in NYC. Everything is brand new. The interior design actually makes it feel like a real spa (and apparently, they do offer normal spa services as the room I was in had a facial machine. At least that's what the girl called it). Even the robes to walk to the shower were plush & fresh and new. They ask you to take off your shoes before you enter the room. They give you slippers to change into at the door.

There are about 8-10 treatment rooms & a body scrub room (says it on the door! The table shower is included. The table shower is a little different than most as it's a recessed, so you have to get in & out of the table. Not the typical table shower. My experience was great. The girl was very thorough & hit ever crevice on my body.

I asked for a hard massage on my back & neck and soft & light everywhere else. Probably one of the most therapeutic massages I've had in a long time. Started with what seemed to be acupressure & then after that, switched to an oil massage with good strong pressure. There were a few times where it was a little too strong on my legs, but overall, would definitely be good to go again.

The strong massage ended with a sensual light massage and the flip continued with a fantastic HE finish. Not trying to go into explicit details, but roaming was allowed.

I'm normally a. 4 tipper unless it's great. With a. 6 door fee for 1 hr, I did a. 5 tip & would have given more if I brought it with me.

Definitely worth checking out if you're in the area.

KappaR
08-08-15, 02:11
It seems that majority of the AMPs in Brooklyn are either korean or Chinese. Which do you guys prefer? (If you can tell them apart that is) I used to live in Hawaii so I can tell asians apart easy. In my experience I've had my worst and best experience with Chinese. While Koreans were more standard service each time.

Koreans.

-Younger & better looking.

-Offer more.

-More expensive.

-More professional / manner.

Chinese.

-Usually older but there are young ones too.

-Most of them only offer HE.

-Cheaper.

-More real and upfront, More joking and talking.

Geese
08-13-15, 14:16
It seems that majority of the AMPs in Brooklyn are either korean or Chinese. Which do you guys prefer? (If you can tell them apart that is) I used to live in Hawaii so I can tell asians apart easy. In my experience I've had my worst and best experience with Chinese. While Koreans were more standard service each time.

Koreans.

-Offer more.

-More expensive.

Chinese.

-Cheaper.

-More real and upfront, More joking and talking.Personally, for some strange reason, I had better sessions with Chinese. I've seen way more Korean girls by far, but the Chinese girls I've seen mostly left a lasting impression. Also, I never seen a Chinese girl under 35, not for a lack of trying. I've been with FOTB young korean girls but never any Chinese. I have no real preference because I have been turned down many times because of size, but every now and then, one of these girls let me stretched them out.

Dazed Whack
08-17-15, 20:55
Not sure why this place hasn't been reviewed before. It's been around for awhile.

Papasan greeted me at the door, asked if I wanted a woman masseuse, and put me in a "room" for 5 minutes. The rooms are barely bigger than the massage tables, and the walls don't go all the way to the ceiling. It's pretty easy to hear everything going on.

A cutie came in and hugged me. She is trim and pretty with a pixie haircut. I think her name is Mai Ray, but I'm not sure.

She gave me a strong massage that was therapeutic. And she did a soft touch, which was quite exciting. On the flip she continued the soft touch and then gave me a happy ending without any discussion. I put my hand on her body, but didn't ask her to undress. After the handjob, she continued to massage me for the rest of the hour. At the end she said "very strong," and I cracked up. I think I've heard that at every AMP I've been to. (And there was nothing particularly strong about my orgasm).

One hour is $60 to the house. I tipped her another $60 -- she just left it lying on the bed and walked me out.

It's a very nice rub and tug place. I didn't try the table shower, but they have one. I'd go back.

Geese
10-08-15, 14:05
Been craving a massage in BK but most of the positive reviewed spots I see are south of the borough. I see one new spot in red hook advertised so I decided to check it out and TOFTT.

Walked in, clean set up, mama walked me in the room introduced me to their system, then she called for my therapist. Koko enters, good english, cute malaysian spinner, few tats (not visible at first). On to the TS (nice room) and she thoroughly cleaned me up and back to the room for massage.

She had a good technique and stomped me out for a few minutes as well. On the flip, soft touch was ok but very nice. Because of size, I normally reject FS from spas because most girls have issues with it. I took the option be and she went to work, not her first rodeo. Finished happy.

Facility 8/10 - Clean and I loved the bathroom. Masseuse 8/10 - She was very pleasant and bright smile throughout.

Damage was 60 plus $. Location is the only real nuisance but if you're in that area, it's totally worth it. Thumbs up all around for me and will be going back.

DaveHStudios
10-18-15, 15:18
Hi A couple weeks ago I decided to check out one above spa.

I called and made a reservation with bobo. Parking was available on the street but the door and entrance is very obvious and there we a decent amount of people outside, but whatever I wasn't worried about it.

The mama let me in a showed my the room which was nice and clean, pretty standard place. I put on the robe and slippers and bobo came in and we chatted for a minute. She was wearing a tight black dress, she's fit and has a nice top and a small but fit assets, she's also tanned which I'm into. She told me the table shower was occupied so we could do a jacuzzi, I've never used it so I said whatever and went for it, but I should have said no and waited for the table shower. Basically she got the jacuzzi going, then left me in there while she had a smoke outside. She came back dried me off and we went back to the room.

In the room I made the donation and I laid down on the table. She went right into a bodyslide type deal which was great, paying attention to my whole body. I would have liked a small massage before but I feel that's my own fault for not telling her that's what I wanted first. Anyways, I wasn't going to stop what she was doing and after a few minutes she turned me over and we got down to work. She was very accomodating in moving around to different positions while I did my thing, she got very into it which was great. I finished and she cleaned up we laughed how sweaty we were and that was that.

Overall the service is great, the girl is very good looking, the only thing is that it's a little pricey and also her hair smelled like smoke which I don't like but I wasn't going to let that stop me.

JuanRoz2011
11-19-15, 13:06
Hi, I was last week at this asian spa on Brooklyn, damage was. 4 for the house and 1. 20 tip, I just got a 3/5 CBJ and cover service. Girl didn't want to give me a massage, does anybody now of a asian spa that offer massage, bbj, full service and less expensive?

PSEPorn
11-19-15, 23:32
I love Asian women and have had my best mongering exp with them. Sometimes enjoy Hispanic women in a. Fast house are not bad considering the price.

I am now interested in trying out a Russian or Czech exp. I don't know why. But for some reason, the thought of Russian mafia just put me hold. I know the Yakuza and triads are no one to take lightly but I guess because the AMP have always Bern so good to me and among my first couple of times that it just is not the same.

So for a change, I am interested in getting some thin white chick with jet black hair and an accent. Do most of these girls have an accent are are they Americanized with no accent?

Any trouble getting FS first visit?

Bhaus
12-03-15, 12:22

Koreans.

-Offer more.

-More expensive.

Chinese.

-Cheaper.

-More real and upfront, More joking and talking.Good comparison. Generally my impression too. Chinese have more personality and are real so you get a "truer" experience whether that means anything or not. And although Korean girls are generally better looking and younger, the top most attractive girls I have had are Chinese. A few real gems come into Flushing before they realize they can make more with upscale Manhattan clients. I stay close to those girls before they move up because they get out of reach later.

WalSTreet
12-18-15, 10:06
Hey all. I live down south but am spending quite a bit of time in Park Slope these days. Looking for a GOOD massage with a little extra. AMP is fine. Spa is better. UTR is perfect. Any recommendations?

WhiteKnight444
12-18-15, 12:31
Hey all. I live down south but am spending quite a bit of time in Park Slope these days. Looking for a GOOD massage with a little extra. AMP is fine. Spa is better. UTR is perfect. Any recommendations?I went to this AMP last week and had a nice experience. The massage was lacking, but the service was nice and if you show them that you may be a repeat, they will pamper you a little more.

It was $60 for massage, $100 for full service. It's further down Flatbush, near Kings Plaza but it's a nice location.

http://brooklyn.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/nuru-massage-body-slide-new-staff-and-new-management/63573971

BingBang509
12-18-15, 16:44
Hi, I was last week at this asian spa on Brooklyn, damage was. 4 for the house and 1. 20 tip, I just got a 3/5 CBJ and cover service. Girl didn't want to give me a massage, does anybody now of a asian spa that offer massage, bbj, full service and less expensive?Hmu when you find one bro.

Morkun
12-26-15, 01:44
I went to this AMP last week and had a nice experience. The massage was lacking, but the service was nice and if you show them that you may be a repeat, they will pamper you a little more.

It was $60 for massage, $100 for full service. It's further down Flatbush, near Kings Plaza but it's a nice location.

http://brooklyn.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/nuru-massage-body-slide-new-staff-and-new-management/63573971Thanks for the input, how is the age range of the provider?

Wiseman2
12-29-15, 22:32
I was sending out my season greetings to all the providers I messed with this year. Most of them acknowledged me One in particular didn't remember me and once I told her who I was she invited me over to her spot in Boro Park on the the train. She was offering rubs table showers and slide. Normally I don't frequent them but since she is AA I gave it a shot and I had a good time. She had worked earlier this year at Carol's in Forest Hills and then said she was going to nursing school. She called herself Sabrina. She sent a new picture.

BlueYu9
12-31-15, 02:26
Hello been around Philly for a while, visiting NYC for 2 weeks any suggestions near Atlantic ave? Upper Brooklyn. Look some FS with good looking ladies. I see there was a review on a new AMP but said didn't offer FS. Hoping find one around that do.

Thanks alot.

BlueYu9
12-31-15, 11:20
Hello just wondering if someone could give suggestions on where to go. I'm visiting for 2 weeks and hoping to try a few AMP. Is there anything worth to go to upper Brooklyn? Around Atlantic ave?

I know there is one but they didn't over FS and that's what I wanted.

Thanks alot.

AamRoamer33
01-02-16, 03:51
Don't know any spots in Bk, but here's a FS spot in lic, close to the E train LOL. Went the day after Christmas, had a short, cute in the face, petite AP. Buck twenty damage. Didn't rush, but did refuse doggy smh.

http://queens.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/taday-have-new-girls-wait-for-you-come-touch-me-baby-long-island-city/63495532

Hello just wondering if someone could give suggestions on where to go. I'm visiting for 2 weeks and hoping to try a few AMP. Is there anything worth to go to upper Brooklyn? Around Atlantic ave?

I know there is one but they didn't over FS and that's what I wanted.

Thanks alot.

BlueYu9
01-06-16, 09:32
Don't know any spots in Bk, but here's a FS spot in lic, close to the E train LOL. Went the day after Christmas, had a short, cute in the face, petite AP. Buck twenty damage. Didn't rush, but did refuse doggy smh.

http://queens.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/taday-have-new-girls-wait-for-you-come-touch-me-baby-long-island-city/63495532Thanks, seems like 1 above got good reviews on spa hunter will try today.

Myp2424
01-07-16, 17:53
Thanks, seems like 1 above got good reviews on spa hunter will try today.How was it?

Myp2424
01-07-16, 18:13
Any good AMP or providers in the bushbuck area? Or anything close to hear near a train?

Woozdy
01-17-16, 21:14
Hi A couple weeks ago I decided to check out one above spa.

I called and made a reservation with bobo. Parking was available on the street but the door and entrance is very obvious and there we a decent amount of people outside, but whatever I wasn't worried about it.

The mama let me in a showed my the room which was nice and clean, pretty standard place. I put on the robe and slippers and bobo came in and we chatted for a minute. She was wearing a tight black dress, she's fit and has a nice top and a small but fit assets, she's also tanned which I'm into. She told me the table shower was occupied so we could do a jacuzzi, I've never used it so I said whatever and went for it, but I should have said no and waited for the table shower. Basically she got the jacuzzi going, then left me in there while she had a smoke outside. She came back dried me off and we went back to the room.

In the room I made the donation and I laid down on the table. She went right into a bodyslide type deal which was great, paying attention to my whole body. I would have liked a small massage before but I feel that's my own fault for not telling her that's what I wanted first. Anyways, I wasn't going to stop what she was doing and after a few minutes she turned me over and we got down to work. She was very accomodating in moving around to different positions while I did my thing, she got very into it which was great. I finished and she cleaned up we laughed how sweaty we were and that was that.

Overall the service is great, the girl is very good looking, the only thing is that it's a little pricey and also her hair smelled like smoke which I don't like but I wasn't going to let that stop me.Been wanting to check this place out, mind sharing what was the damage?

ChewBakkah
02-06-16, 14:57
http://brooklyn.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/nuru-body-slidegrand-opening-asian-hot-beauty-sexy/63574118

I paid a visit to this spa this week. First door is open but you have to be buzzed in through the other two doors. Place is clean with a TS room about 3 room for massage. The rooms are clean and has coat hangers and a chair which I was very pleased to see. No robes but you are given a towel which is quite small to wrap around you. I settle things upfront to avoid any issues, I like to do it this way. Damage was. 6 house /1. 0 tip. TS was mediocre at best but all important parts where cleaned properly. Back to the room declined the massage as these places either give you a terrible weak massage or they try to hard and do more damage to your body then good. Lied face up and she started with a CBJ 2/5 at best in my book but it did what it was meant to do, get junior up. Started with miss and this is where the shit went down hill. She constantly pulled away and made sure to keep her legs in such a way that I could real get in and would also use her hands to keep my chest at a distance to avoid any type of deep penetration. I'm already irate at this point because now I'm at a lost, I decide to pull out and switch positions and what do I see, blood, all over the condom. This * was on the goddamn rag. Don't know about you guys but I lose all hardness with the sight of blood on my shaft. She apologized and offered HJ. I didn't come here for a HJ, if I wanted a HJ I would just do it to myself. Also feel she knew she was on the rag and uses it as a way to avoid FS. So I get tissue remove the bloody hat clean myself off get dressed and walked out. Go at your own risk guys I will never set foot in this place again or recommended to any I know in this hobby. Happy hunting guys.

Cleanliness of place - 9/10.

Location - 5/10 - literally on flatbush ave.

Service - 2/10 (only because thorough TS).

Woozdy
02-11-16, 00:17
http://brooklyn.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/nuru-body-slidegrand-opening-asian-hot-beauty-sexy/63574118

I paid a visit to this spa this week. First door is open but you have to be buzzed in through the other two doors. Place is clean with a TS room about 3 room for massage. The rooms are clean and has coat hangers and a chair which I was very pleased to see. No robes but you are given a towel which is quite small to wrap around you. I settle things upfront to avoid any issues, I like to do it this way. Damage was. 6 house /1. 0 tip. TS was mediocre at best but all important parts where cleaned properly. Back to the room declined the massage as these places either give you a terrible weak massage or they try to hard and do more damage to your body then good. Lied face up and she started with a CBJ 2/5 at best in my book but it did what it was meant to do, get junior up. Started with miss and this is where the shit went down hill. She constantly pulled away and made sure to keep her legs in such a way that I could real get in and would also use her hands to keep my chest at a distance to avoid any type of deep penetration. I'm already irate at this point because now I'm at a lost, I decide to pull out and switch positions and what do I see, blood, all over the condom. This * was on the goddamn rag. Don't know about you guys but I lose all hardness with the sight of blood on my shaft. She apologized and offered HJ. I didn't come here for a HJ, if I wanted a HJ I would just do it to myself. Also feel she knew she was on the rag and uses it as a way to avoid FS. So I get tissue remove the bloody hat clean myself off get dressed and walked out. Go at your own risk guys I will never set foot in this place again or recommended to any I know in this hobby. Happy hunting guys.

Cleanliness of place - 9/10.

Location - 5/10 - literally on flatbush ave.

Service - 2/10 (only because thorough TS).So I actually decided to go here. Damage. 6 to the house. 8 tip. Didn't go FS but got a nice DT CBJ. Was thinking of going back for FS but now I have second thoughts.

Morkun
02-13-16, 01:36
Thanks, seems like 1 above got good reviews on spa hunter will try today.

How was it?Yeah I also have the same question. How do you feel, compare to the quality in Philly?

ChewBakkah
02-13-16, 16:43
Took a trip to this spa in and let me say I am so glad I did. Its located in a mainly jewish area and street is usually busy but I like to make my spa runs in the am So not much traffic. You have to be buzzed into the door. I had called earlier and made an appointment to see jenny, very easy, mamasan just asked my name and time I would be there. When I got there had to remind mamsan who I was there to see and was lead to a room. On my way to the room another young lady stepped out of another room and I was in shock, 5'5, beautiful face, long legs, so pretty I asked if I could see her instead but was told she has an already scheduled appointment. I completely forget her name but it starts with an M, momo, mimi I don't know but I will definitely be going back for her. On to my room very clean, racks to hang your clothes and a robe to cover yourself, my only issue was that the walls don't reach the ceilings so you can hear the other rooms if they are noisy, not really my thing, listening to another monger, but they do have soft music playing throughout so that covers some of the noise but still not all. Seemed there was another hobbyist there and I could hear the faint sounds of his attendant.

While I was changing, the door opens and in comes jenny in a short one piece black dress with absolutely nothing underneath. She looks like she is in her 30's didn't ask age, very nice see's, work done but felt and looked great, cute face, squeezable ass, smelled great, fresh breath, milfy type, ill take it. After I change into the robe she said the TS room was occupied so we waited. She asked if I wanted a massage while I wait, I declined and decided to start running my hands over her which she was more than willing to allow, she even started playing with junior. TS became available and off we went. Very good TS, not a single spot she missed, even wash the soles of my feet and between my toes. Back in the room I asked to settle before I lay down, . 6/1. 3 was the requirement and I gave it up without asking. I had pay house before TS. She comes back after a minute or two I heard the water running so I guess she took a few minutes to wash up. She comes back and strips to her bday suit and ask me to lay on my front. She then straddle me and gave great massage starting from my neck all the way to my feet all while rubbing herself on my butt, legs and back, it felt wonderful with the heat coming off her. I couldn't take it any more and turn around and she starts sucking, kissing, licking my nipples all the way to my thighs, very arousing I was in heaven. She lay a few kisses on junior then starts sucking the boys, spent about a min doing that then puts on the cover and proceeds with a great CBJ, jerking me off while taking me into her mouth deeper and deeper, no DT sadly she couldn't do it but she tried. She ask me to get up and lays on her back, I take her miss for a while, putting her legs in different positions while in miss and never once complained, look like she was having fun but I understand the game so I'm happy she's allowing me to control the pace, points for her on that. Then ask her for k9, she sets up and I start slowly at first then sped up all the while she's pushing back, started to have to look around the room to keep myself from letting off, she was tight but opened up oh so well. After a bit more of k9 I realized I wasnt going to make it and asked if I could cob and she agreed and layed on her back, I got in miss position with the boys resting on her pubic hairs, the tickling feeling is the best, does wonders for me, LOL. Anyway I'm in this position and she squeezes those see's together as I work myself to a spectacular finish, I shoot a bulls eye that's hits her to the face, mistakenly of course, no control of this thing, LOL, I don't think she was expecting it and she immediately blocks her face with both hands as I finish over her see's. She laughs after, and says 'you strong', I laugh as I sit back and she gets up and gives me two warm towels and a kiss on the cheek and picks up her dress and leaves the room holding the dress. Because the walls don't go all the way up I can hear she immediately goes to shower to wash up. At his point I couldn't help but chuckle to myself a bit, mission accomplished, you've been marked, LOL. I clean up and start to get dressed, she walks back in with her black dress on and helps me with the remaining clothing. Gives me a hug and quick kiss on the lips and tells me to come back. Mamasan tells me to take a candy and wishes me a good day on my way out.

In summary, I shall be returning here in due time, happy hunting guys.

Location - 6/10 (highly jewish area, on a busy street, walking distance from train, can find parking easliy and walk back).

Cleanliness / atmosphere - 8/10 (all the rooms are very clean, even the bathroom spotless).

Service - 8/10 (YMMV but I lucked out with this one, that I did).

Bkboy12
02-24-16, 19:47
Did you stay the whole hour? Usually when I go to AMP and ask for full service first than massage I get a second round, of course depending if they like you. And I think I'm a like-able dude LOL.

Took a trip to this spa in and let me say I am so glad I did. Its located in a mainly jewish area and street is usually busy but I like to make my spa runs in the am So not much traffic. You have to be buzzed into the door. I had called earlier and made an appointment to see jenny, very easy, mamasan just asked my name and time I would be there. When I got there had to remind mamsan who I was there to see and was lead to a room. On my way to the room another young lady stepped out of another room and I was in shock, 5'5, beautiful face, long legs, so pretty I asked if I could see her instead but was told she has an already scheduled appointment. I completely forget her name but it starts with an M, momo, mimi I don't know but I will definitely be going back for her. On to my room very clean, racks to hang your clothes and a robe to cover yourself, my only issue was that the walls don't reach the ceilings so you can hear the other rooms if they are noisy, not really my thing, listening to another monger, but they do have soft music playing throughout so that covers some of the noise but still not all. Seemed there was another hobbyist there and I could hear the faint sounds of his attendant.

While I was changing, the door opens and in comes jenny in a short one piece black dress with absolutely nothing underneath. She looks like she is in her 30's didn't ask age, very nice see's, work done but felt and looked great, cute face, squeezable ass, smelled great, fresh breath, milfy type, ill take it. After I change into the robe she said the TS room was occupied so we waited. She asked if I wanted a massage while I wait, I declined and decided to start running my hands over her which she was more than willing to allow, she even started playing with junior. TS became available and off we went. Very good TS, not a single spot she missed, even wash the soles of my feet and between my toes. Back in the room I asked to settle before I lay down, . 6/1. 3 was the requirement and I gave it up without asking. I had pay house before TS. She comes back after a minute or two I heard the water running so I guess she took a few minutes to wash up. She comes back and strips to her bday suit and ask me to lay on my front. She then straddle me and gave great massage starting from my neck all the way to my feet all while rubbing herself on my butt, legs and back, it felt wonderful with the heat coming off her. I couldn't take it any more and turn around and she starts sucking, kissing, licking my nipples all the way to my thighs, very arousing I was in heaven. She lay a few kisses on junior then starts sucking the boys, spent about a min doing that then puts on the cover and proceeds with a great CBJ, jerking me off while taking me into her mouth deeper and deeper, no DT sadly she couldn't do it but she tried. She ask me to get up and lays on her back, I take her miss for a while, putting her legs in different positions while in miss and never once complained, look like she was having fun but I understand the game so I'm happy she's allowing me to control the pace, points for her on that. Then ask her for k9, she sets up and I start slowly at first then sped up all the while she's pushing back, started to have to look around the room to keep myself from letting off, she was tight but opened up oh so well. After a bit more of k9 I realized I wasnt going to make it and asked if I could cob and she agreed and layed on her back, I got in miss position with the boys resting on her pubic hairs, the tickling feeling is the best, does wonders for me, LOL. Anyway I'm in this position and she squeezes those see's together as I work myself to a spectacular finish, I shoot a bulls eye that's hits her to the face, mistakenly of course, no control of this thing, LOL, I don't think she was expecting it and she immediately blocks her face with both hands as I finish over her see's. She laughs after, and says 'you strong', I laugh as I sit back and she gets up and gives me two warm towels and a kiss on the cheek and picks up her dress and leaves the room holding the dress. Because the walls don't go all the way up I can hear she immediately goes to shower to wash up. At his point I couldn't help but chuckle to myself a bit, mission accomplished, you've been marked, LOL. I clean up and start to get dressed, she walks back in with her black dress on and helps me with the remaining clothing. Gives me a hug and quick kiss on the lips and tells me to come back. Mamasan tells me to take a candy and wishes me a good day on my way out.

In summary, I shall be returning here in due time, happy hunting guys.

Location - 6/10 (highly jewish area, on a busy street, walking distance from train, can find parking easliy and walk back).

Cleanliness / atmosphere - 8/10 (all the rooms are very clean, even the bathroom spotless).

Service - 8/10 (YMMV but I lucked out with this one, that I did).

Bkboy12
02-24-16, 19:55
Went to AMP around court st during my lunch break. Short, mid 30's lady opened door. Asked for 20 minutes for. 20 and she was okay with it. She was skinny and probably 5 ft. I was in the mood for some release and went for it. I grt undressed and laid down. She sits on my back and massages me. After a while she stands in front of me and allows me to roam with no complain. 20 minutes later she tells me to flip and ask how much tip. She ask for 60 for a HJ but I only had. 30. She agreess and tells me to be quiet so the other person doesn't hear pur deed. She seemed happy through out the whole thing and wanted to have a conversation with me. She gave me another 10 minute massage and told me time is up. So I paid. 20 for a hh session. She left due to the phone rining and while I was trying to walk out I saw another provider I think her bame was Linda, she had more or a thickish body. My provider said don't leave and made me wait for about 3 minutes. She told me to come back so we can some fun and I left. Damage. 50 for a quick lunch break fun is fine with me. Wished the CDP was closer LOL.

Woozdy
03-06-16, 19:53
Meant to post this sooner but I've been very busy with work lately.

So lets dive right into it. I decided to go to 1 above spa as I've been hearing good stuff about it. I went about 1. 5 w ago. Called and asked for Jenny, mamasan said she was on vacation and same for bobo. I decided to take my chances and go anyway.

Set an appointment to 10:30-11 p got there around 11:45. Place is a bit hard to find even though is on busy street, maybe is just me I couldn't see the number. Rang the bell and was greeted by old mamasan to which she asked if I had been there before. I replied yes even though I hadn't since I look really young for my age ** side note, I had to show mamasan my I'd at another place to prove I was of age, yes I look that young * She guided me to a small room at the end of the hall and told me to wait for the girl. I promtly changed myself into nothing but the rob for the guess.

About 5-7 m later a short girl came in in a tight red dress. Little broken english said her name was Kristen, or so I hear. It appears Julie was busy with another patron I could hear some noise on the room nextdoor. She guided me to a the table shower room and cleaned every part of my body. I was trying to have small chat but was hard due to her english and a hearing condition I have but she said she's been there for 3 days at the time. Cleaned junior well and dried me up.

Back in the room she told me I had to pay her now. Sure, . 6 for house $. 2 for her. She leaves and I lay on the table face up (wasn't looking for massage anyways). When she comes back, she promptly gets undress and I see a slim body. Her skin looks soft but a bit saggy, she clearly has had some work / lipo done. Great set of DDs.

She starts with a CBJ wich was great but had too much teeth pressure for my taste. I get up have her lay down and continue with the CBJ while I start playing with the kitty. I get her into it and she starts grinding my hand while giving me a better CBJ. We get it on and she's tight enough for my taste. She's really enjoying it and holds me not go on hard, which I'm not intending since I want to last the whole hour. After a while she gets on top and really starts to go at it grinding full speed. I could see her skin dropping a bit, yes definitly something done there.

After we're done she get's up and tells me how great that was. Makes me happy to see a woman satisfied. She cleans herself but only gives a hot towel so I have to clean myself. Door rings and she complains that she's tired and someone else is coming. I change and she gives me a hug and a kiss in the chick and tells me to come back. I certantly will, but want to see Julie too.

Called today and was told only kristen, julie and someone I can remember were on. Asked for jenny and bobo and was told "they're finish no more" damg it. Oh well.

Would highly recommend.

Cleanliness: 8/10 (TS felt good and warm).

Service: 9/10 (Best I've had from AMP).

Overall Score: 7. 6/10.

Happy hunting!

Morkun
03-10-16, 06:25
Is there any CMP with quality and service similar to the 10 CMPs located around China Town in Philly?

MongerLord
03-10-16, 13:55
Meant to post this sooner but I've been very busy with work lately.

So lets dive right into it. I decided to go to 1 above spa as I've been hearing good stuff about it. I went about 1. 5 w ago. Called and asked for Jenny, mamasan said she was on vacation and same for bobo. I decided to take my chances and go anyway.

Set an appointment to 10:30-11 p got there around 11:45. Place is a bit hard to find even though is on busy street, maybe is just me I couldn't see the number. Rang the bell and was greeted by old mamasan to which she asked if I had been there before. I replied yes even though I hadn't since I look really young for my age ** side note, I had to show mamasan my I'd at another place to prove I was of age, yes I look that young * She guided me to a small room at the end of the hall and told me to wait for the girl. I promtly changed myself into nothing but the rob for the guess.

About 5-7 m later a short girl came in in a tight red dress. Little broken english said her name was Kristen, or so I hear. It appears Julie was busy with another patron I could hear some noise on the room nextdoor. She guided me to a the table shower room and cleaned every part of my body. I was trying to have small chat but was hard due to her english and a hearing condition I have but she said she's been there for 3 days at the time. Cleaned junior well and dried me up.

Back in the room she told me I had to pay her now. Sure, . 6 for house $. 2 for her. She leaves and I lay on the table face up (wasn't looking for massage anyways). When she comes back, she promptly gets undress and I see a slim body. Her skin looks soft but a bit saggy, she clearly has had some work / lipo done. Great set of DDs.

She starts with a CBJ wich was great but had too much teeth pressure for my taste. I get up have her lay down and continue with the CBJ while I start playing with the kitty. I get her into it and she starts grinding my hand while giving me a better CBJ. We get it on and she's tight enough for my taste. She's really enjoying it and holds me not go on hard, which I'm not intending since I want to last the whole hour. After a while she gets on top and really starts to go at it grinding full speed. I could see her skin dropping a bit, yes definitly something done there.

After we're done she get's up and tells me how great that was. Makes me happy to see a woman satisfied. She cleans herself but only gives a hot towel so I have to clean myself. Door rings and she complains that she's tired and someone else is coming. I change and she gives me a hug and a kiss in the chick and tells me to come back. I certantly will, but want to see Julie too.

Called today and was told only kristen, julie and someone I can remember were on. Asked for jenny and bobo and was told "they're finish no more" damg it. Oh well.

Would highly recommend.

Cleanliness: 8/10 (TS felt good and warm).

Service: 9/10 (Best I've had from AMP).

Overall Score: 7. 6/10.

Happy hunting!So the whole deal was 80?

Woozdy
03-11-16, 23:34
So the whole deal was 80?$180 total, went again same cut $ wise but with Julie! Whole lot younger and more natural. Came faster with her but is not as fun as Kristen, too bad she's gone. They have new girls. Found my go to spot.

Snake9
03-17-16, 19:52
http://brooklyn.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/asian-sexy-nuru-massage-body-sliding-skinnyandpretty-babe/65189388. Have anybody try this place?

Snake9
03-17-16, 20:15
Have anybody visit this spot before?

http://brooklyn.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/asian-sexy-nuru-massage-body-sliding-skinnyandpretty-babe/65189388

Bkboy12
03-21-16, 11:37
The 2 times I tried this place I was introduced to mid-30 ladies in tight dresses. Both times I walked. I think damage is. 60 house fee and tips probably another 1. 20. Can find something better for that price and younger. This was a little over a year tho.

Have anybody visit this spot before?

http://brooklyn.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/asian-sexy-nuru-massage-body-sliding-skinnyandpretty-babe/65189388

Karman1498
05-03-16, 15:37
Recent seen that a spa has popped up using S&J spas old number, called them up and saw that it was in the same place.

Got there around 11 pm and a short lady maybe in her 40's answered the door, I was hoping she just answered the door but that wasn't the case. This was my first time at an AMP so I just stayed. The place was very nice and clean. Got into a room got undressed and was taken to the TS room. It was very thorough and playful, she kept complementing me on my size. Got back to the room and she started the massage which was good about 20 min later the FS started and it was just horrible she kept complaining and breath was horrible I could only take 5 min of it so just asked for a HJ and got out of there.

The massage was a 7/10.

Damage was. 6/1.

AWong467
05-11-16, 09:25
http://brooklyn.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-girls-acupressure-with-hot-stones-7-st-bet-5-and-6-ave718-788-8838/43841777

Two doors 1st door was unlock, bell for 2nd one. Slim asian girl late 20's early 30's open the door wearing legging normal top. Was told that they're over book and could only do hh. 4. Her english was decent could hold a conversation. Decent massage, I had my boxer on as I never been here before. She ask if I want to take off my boxer, and I comply. Topless ST was good. Gave her. 6 tip.

Would repeat.

Bobik
05-23-16, 12:18
Been here few days ago. Mamasan lead me into private dark room. After undressing and getting ready CoCo walks in. She's sexy, in her late 20th. Ok face, great body. She performed CBJ after massaging for half an hour and then great doggy style followed afterwards. House was 6 for an hour, tip was 1. 0. Massage also wasn't bad. Definitely would repeat.

http://brooklyn.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/super-sweet-sexy-amazing-body-vvip-treatment/65189079

Woozdy
05-27-16, 21:35
Been here few days ago. Mamasan lead me into private dark room. After undressing and getting ready CoCo walks in. She's sexy, in her late 20th. Ok face, great body. She performed CBJ after massaging for half an hour and then great doggy style followed afterwards. House was 6 for an hour, tip was 1. 0. Massage also wasn't bad. Definitely would repeat.

http://brooklyn.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/super-sweet-sexy-amazing-body-vvip-treatment/65189079What's the name of this place?

Bobik
05-28-16, 06:16
What's the name of this place?The places is called Top New Spa, its right on ave you and west 6th st. Usually has a "grand opening" sign, however the place has been open for quite some time now.

Bobik
05-29-16, 13:56
http://brooklyn.backpage.com/BodyRubs/latina-and-russian-1823-yrs-sexy/76396995

Went here yesterday. Massage was horrible, you could here people next room. Price for an hour was 4, after 20 minutes she asked if I wanted more. I said yes and she says 4 for HJ 6 for HJ and her getting naked. I'm like really? I ended up negotiating the HJ down to 4. But overall experience was bad. Would never repeat. Oh yeah and the ad says that they have Russian girl. Its simply bs.

JordanNikesB
06-06-16, 00:49
Anyone have any feedback on her? Hosts at her own place / studio.

http://brooklyn.backpage.com/BodyRubs/60-satisfying-you-60-sexy-asian-60-friendly-60/53734021

DennyPas
06-23-16, 14:41
Hey guys,

Felt the need for a little extra today so I opted for a first time visit to one my local AMPs.

Phone girl spoke English. Texted address / rates after initial call. AMP was easy to find but not too embarrassing to enter from street. AMP was clean, no mongers visible.

Service included: Table shower, mish, doggy (after insisting), then mish again. Blew in the bag. FS was followed by an avg massage (no oil).

Masseuse was: 20, very cute (pretty by objective standards), was slim and fit with perfect perky natural large Cs / smalls Ds (nips were small and milk chocolate drops). Tight box, had to hold back a nut, lasted 10 mins wanted to nut after about 3 strokes.

Attitude was: Pleasant and acceptable, included the usual "ooo so big commentary" they give all non-asians, was resistant to nipple sucking and any position besides mish.

Price was: 30/ hh, 40 hr, 100/ FS (CBJ not included / offered). I opted for hr but will go for hh if I repeat no use in getting extra time.

PM for info / newbies be prepared to trade (local talent or exceptional utrs only).

AWong467
06-28-16, 10:00
Went back here to try out Linda similar to last experience with Emily. She's her in mid 30 to 40 small frame, no ass with A cup. The massage was 9/10 which lasted 55 minutes, almost on par with regular massage place. Interesting finish, touching over cloths.

House fee. 6, she didn't ask about tip gave her. 5.

Would repeat.

ClancyWiggums
06-29-16, 09:40
Anyone have any feedback on her? Hosts at her own place / studio.

http://brooklyn.backpage.com/BodyRubs/60-satisfying-you-60-sexy-asian-60-friendly-60/53734021Really weird. No studio, just a closet in which she lives. I would not bother.

JV123
07-22-16, 07:17
Saw this and want to pay them a visit in the near future. Does anyone have info on the damage here?

http://brooklyn.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/coming-top-choicef-l-a-w-l-e-s-s-beauty-real-and-naughty-ply/81595809

LatinSensation
07-22-16, 23:19
Saw this and want to pay them a visit in the near future. Does anyone have info on the damage here?

http://brooklyn.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/coming-top-choicef-l-a-w-l-e-s-s-beauty-real-and-naughty-ply/81595809 $.hh $.20hr Chinese cdp, don't believe the claims of japanese or korean.

LetMeKnow
07-23-16, 21:10
$.hh $.20hr Chinese cdp, don't believe the claims of japanese or korean.Middle aged or younger?

JV123
07-24-16, 22:53
$.hh $.20hr Chinese cdp, don't believe the claims of japanese or korean.Don't hate me but unclear with the terminology. 20 bucks for an hour?

JV123
07-25-16, 00:34
Don't hate me but unclear with the terminology. 20 bucks for an hour?Just saw the abbreviations page guys. Never mind. I'm new here.

DennyPas
07-25-16, 11:11
Don't hate me but unclear with the terminology. 20 bucks for an hour?120 for an hour of her time. (oh no the cops are coming, smh).

Check out the abbreviations below.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Abbreviations

Lmao at people who use these abbreviations, like that will prevent a conviction. To each his own.

JV123
07-25-16, 12:38
120 for an hour of her time. (oh no the cops are coming, smh).

Lmao at people who use these abbreviations, like that will prevent a conviction. To each his own.Lmao thanks bro!

KappaR
08-22-16, 04:53
All I hear about in Brooklyn is mediocre places that only offer the basics. Are there any places in Brooklyn that are as good as Manhattan locations?

JordanNikesB
10-07-16, 17:47
Really weird. No studio, just a closet in which she lives. I would not bother.How was the overall experience (in details if you don't mind).

Anyone else?

AWong467
12-02-16, 12:57
Went on a few days ago door price. 6 for the hour tipped. 6. Overall strong massage, she was walking on my back for a good 10 minutes, didn't short my time, TS was clean. On the flip she lifted her bra and let me roam freely. Lucy was prolly in her late 30's into 40, face was decent. Would repeat.

BigPete1975
12-03-16, 14:14
All I hear about in Brooklyn is mediocre places that only offer the basics. Are there any places in Brooklyn that are as good as Manhattan locations?1 Above Spa on Coney Island Ave is definitely slightly above. Nice clean TS, good size rooms and few times I have visited there was at least one girl well above the average. Usually a good massge and FS available for 1. 2 extra.

Rdealholyfield
12-03-16, 17:35
Went on a few days ago door price. 6 for the hour tipped. 6. Overall strong massage, she was walking on my back for a good 10 minutes, didn't short my time, TS was clean. On the flip she lifted her bra and let me roam freely. Lucy was prolly in her late 30's into 40, face was decent. Would repeat.I'm looking to try out the spot. Do they offer HE also do they accept African American people?

AWong467
12-05-16, 09:41
I'm looking to try out the spot. Do they offer HE also do they accept African American people?To be honest, I'm not sure. Just setup an appointment and give it a shot. 1st door is unlock and inside is reception area with glass room & door setup.

BigPete1975
12-05-16, 15:14
I'm looking to try out the spot. Do they offer HE also do they accept African American people?I was there few months ago and HJ was the only extra available. I was looking for more so definitely disappointed. The young girl gave me a very good 8/10 massage and OK HJ 6/10. Pricey 100 for an hr with HJ but nice clean place with a professional looking TS. I saw a black customer when I was there, so I don't think they're discriminating.

BigPete1975
12-07-16, 16:32
I went to this place after having lunch in the good family diner few doors down. Ok place, clean, comfortable rooms and nice size table shower area, however for some reason I did not feel as comfortable as in some other places 6/10.

I was given a choice of 2 girls, the heavier not really atractive 5/10 and skinny younger 7/10.

The choice for me was obvious but the girl was acting like this was her first week. TS very mechanical, my dick was quickly washed and my asshole barely touched 4/10.

Massage as mediocre as TS, some strange pinching was involved and overall it felt ADD. She was jumping from arms to back, back to arms and neck not paying enough attention to any of my body parts. 4/10.

After turning over she suddenly acted like a pro negotiating the extras. I was polite but firm with my offer of 1 for FS and that's were we ended.

The actual action was actually the best part of our session CBJ 7/10, she let me touch her everywhere but not inside. We did some CG, mish, and K9. 8/10 Way to much lube!

She cleaned me up and rushed me out slightly. Total time spent 50 min. Paid 60 for an hr.

BigPete1975
12-17-16, 06:40
Tried the relatively new one, advertised on Ocean Ave. 2 ladies mid 30-40, the one I picked was skinnier but not a spinner. 5/10. No TS. Nice big, clean, warm room which was important yesterday. Massage was strong, as requested by me and surprisingly good 8/10. The only extra available was a HJ which did not make me very happy. Cici was very nice though, and allowed for plenty of touching, but I am just not a huge fun of HJ. House fee 50/ hr tip 40.

AWong467
01-27-17, 09:56
Went to here a few weeks ago early Jan. Had the latina name Jessica. Call an hour early to make an appointment with her cause wanted some non asian haha.

Her face is 5-6/10 to much make up for me but her body is like 8/10. She provide decent massage, nothing to brag about. One good part is she didn't rush or short me on time.

I opt out for the TS as it freezing that day. On the flip she gave me the option of. 8 for HJ or 1. 0 for nude HJ. Told her I only had. 8 and she agree to the nude HJ. This was the best Non-FS finish, she roam her tits all over my body, and let me suck on them. I then ask her to hop on top to do the deed which she complied. Looking & touching her ass as she play with Jr was awesome, asked her if I could rub her lips and she said yes. After a few minutes of rubbing her lips and her playing I blew my load on her chest as she's hovering over. Clean up and she gave me a head massage for the remainder of the time.

Overall good experience, . 6 house fee + . 8 for extra. Also asked her if she's willing for FS, she quoted me 1. 5 on top of house. Would repeat, not for FS tho way to expensive.

Amscfl
02-02-17, 14:35
Hello fellow hobbyists, I know this may seem kind of redundant but fuck it I'll ask anyway since there are way too many posts to keep up with and too little time. So I'll be in NYC (Manhattan) for a couple days next week for a quick business trip and I need some suggestions to decide what route I should take. I'm looking the best (for my buck) MP the city has to offer. I don't have an ethnicity preference as long as the girl is HOT (at least an 8 overall looks), YOUNG (between 20's-early 30's), and most importantly, CLEAN. I also definitely don't want to worry about LE or my own personal safety. Max budget is about $. 5 - $$ total. FS would be nice but not a requirement as long as massage and HE are top notch (nude, roaming, etc). Should I stay in the city or should I venture off into BK or Qns? OR should I just go with an indi provider?

Feel free to PM me some intel and I can give you some good info about how it is here in Orlando if you'd like. Thanks in advance.

(also posting this message in the forums for the other boroughs).

FrankCunning
03-01-17, 17:00
New to all of this, was wondering how the locations over on 86th street were? Have driven past a bunch of different spots that seem to be good locations.

FlatBush21
03-01-17, 23:05
120 for an hour of her time. (oh no the cops are coming, smh).

Lmao at people who use these abbreviations, like that will prevent a conviction. To each his own.The police don't care if you paid 100 or 1 you still paid same charge.

LennyD4460
04-05-17, 23:26
Has anyone seen any other Latina at this spot besides Jessica?

AWong467
04-06-17, 09:36
Has anyone seen any other Latina at this spot besides Jessica?You need to scroll down I've post both the Latina and Asian.

Red Sonata
04-12-17, 23:55
Can anyone recommend a spot near park slope? Going to be in the area and I'm just looking for a bbj.

LennyD4460
04-25-17, 20:46
Any intel on this spot off w. 2nd st?

LennyD4460
04-29-17, 12:39
I've been here a few times now. This place is big, clean, and legit like the mega superstore for massage! I've had one Asian don't remember her name hope not to repeat very very very chatty, to the point that it was awkward and ruined m to the point that it was awkward and ruined it. Jessica is a thick Latin who's overall performance is phenomenal will repeat for her. 8* double release.

Does anyone have any Intel on any white spots in Brooklyn please share.

Roxas151
04-30-17, 09:51
I've been here a few times now. This place is big, clean, and legit like the mega superstore for massage! I've had one Asian don't remember her name hope not to repeat very very very chatty, to the point that it was awkward and ruined m to the point that it was awkward and ruined it. Jessica is a thick Latin who's overall performance is phenomenal will repeat for her. 8* double release.

Does anyone have any Intel on any white spots in Brooklyn please share.You're there for the massage service but is it full service or is this just a HJ? Cause if its the former that sounds amazing for that rate.

LennyD4460
05-03-17, 00:50
Does anyone have any info on this spot.

http://brooklyn.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/renovated-luxury-beauty-spa-full-body-rub-latina-italian-black-girls-347-673-5990/98953153

LennyD4460
05-03-17, 00:54
HJ. Spa 890.

LennyD4460
05-06-17, 13:15
Anyone have a tip on a Latin spot? Anything non Asian?

LennyD4460
05-06-17, 14:55
Any info on any good latina spots or non Asian?

Red Sonata
05-08-17, 20:59
http://www.escortphonelookup.com/929-264-4497/?id=96617498

Saw an ad on BP, was going to be extremely close to the area in the evening so I decided to swing by before an event I was attending.

Gave the girl a text and got an address (It's inside a parlor) - walking up and noticed that across the street something was going on (a community center or something) I put my hood on hoping I wasn't seen. Door opened to see a fairly attractive older provider who obviously didn't speak english.

She started feeling me up, (I'm a pretty built dude, I train BJJ and MT) and was getting really excited. Lead me into a room with a massage table (the rooms were literally divided by thin cardboard, I could hear another provider working), took care of business and then we began.

This was an incredibly awkward experience, the girl is obviously inexperienced but there are some redeeming qualities to her. Read on to find out, but I most likely will go somewhere else in the area.

She's fairly attractive, has a nice plump ass and her breasts are average. Definitely Chinese and not Korean as advertised.

We started by undressing, I kiss her body and undressed her. I loved going up on down on her body, she pushed me back on to the massage table and she begins riding me. I'm not really feeling it, she obviously doesn't know what she's doing.

I sweep her up and I try to go mish but she gently pushes me off (the table seemed brittle) and I go mish with myself standing up. I can't get into it because we didn't do foreplay. I ask her if I can eat her out but she doesn't understand, so I just open her legs and go for it. She doesn't say no and I've already established that physical communication is much better for our session.

I love eating pussy and I can tell she's getting into it she's trying to not make a sound (there was someone next to us and we can faintly hear them) and she's shushing me. I kinda liked how she was telling me to be quiet it was like a challenge. The provider next to us finishes up and we start getting into it. I try to put a finger in her but she pushed my finger away. I was alright I can't get off unless I eat my partner out first. She's thrusting into my face and squirming, I could tell she was excited.

I turn her over and stick my dick out, she gave me an ok CBJ. We do mish / doggy for a while. She's very mechanical and inexperienced. She was pushing without rhythm so I pushed her down and lead. She was moaning slightly.

She got up, in a daze. I hope she came, and she told me to lay down. She took off the condom and began rubbing me out. She was insane. I scooched up and began licking her breasts and playing with her pussy. I picked her up and put her on top of me for some 69. I was eating her our while she was tugging. I didn't ask her but she started blowing me bare (this was not offered this might be a chemistry thing.) I held her tight while I ate her out and she started moaning, she was incredibly wet. She knew I was too, started tugging me again and I came. I got a little on her face but she didn't mind. This was an awkward session that turned great when we hit a rhythm. She cleaned me up. I gave her a tip, she hugged me, I picked her up, squeezed her ass and kissed her. I was then on my way.

Thrillister
05-13-17, 23:30
Great review! What area in bk and damage? Thanks. Going to be in bk soon.

http://www.escortphonelookup.com/929-264-4497/?id=96617498

Saw an ad on BP, was going to be extremely close to the area in the evening so I decided to swing by before an event I was attending.

Gave the girl a text and got an address (It's inside a parlor) - walking up and noticed that across the street something was going on (a community center or something) I put my hood on hoping I wasn't seen. Door opened to see a fairly attractive older provider who obviously didn't speak english.

She started feeling me up, (I'm a pretty built dude, I train BJJ and MT) and was getting really excited. Lead me into a room with a massage table (the rooms were literally divided by thin cardboard, I could hear another provider working), took care of business and then we began.

This was an incredibly awkward experience, the girl is obviously inexperienced but there are some redeeming qualities to her. Read on to find out, but I most likely will go somewhere else in the area.

She's fairly attractive, has a nice plump ass and her breasts are average. Definitely Chinese and not Korean as advertised.

We started by undressing, I kiss her body and undressed her. I loved going up on down on her body, she pushed me back on to the massage table and she begins riding me. I'm not really feeling it, she obviously doesn't know what she's doing.

I sweep her up and I try to go mish but she gently pushes me off (the table seemed brittle) and I go mish with myself standing up. I can't get into it because we didn't do foreplay. I ask her if I can eat her out but she doesn't understand, so I just open her legs and go for it. She doesn't say no and I've already established that physical communication is much better for our session.

I love eating pussy and I can tell she's getting into it she's trying to not make a sound (there was someone next to us and we can faintly hear them) and she's shushing me. I kinda liked how she was telling me to be quiet it was like a challenge. The provider next to us finishes up and we start getting into it. I try to put a finger in her but she pushed my finger away. I was alright I can't get off unless I eat my partner out first. She's thrusting into my face and squirming, I could tell she was excited.

I turn her over and stick my dick out, she gave me an ok CBJ. We do mish / doggy for a while. She's very mechanical and inexperienced. She was pushing without rhythm so I pushed her down and lead. She was moaning slightly.

She got up, in a daze. I hope she came, and she told me to lay down. She took off the condom and began rubbing me out. She was insane. I scooched up and began licking her breasts and playing with her pussy. I picked her up and put her on top of me for some 69. I was eating her our while she was tugging. I didn't ask her but she started blowing me bare (this was not offered this might be a chemistry thing.) I held her tight while I ate her out and she started moaning, she was incredibly wet. She knew I was too, started tugging me again and I came. I got a little on her face but she didn't mind. This was an awkward session that turned great when we hit a rhythm. She cleaned me up. I gave her a tip, she hugged me, I picked her up, squeezed her ass and kissed her. I was then on my way.

Red Sonata
05-14-17, 03:03
Great review! What area in bk and damage? Thanks. Going to be in bk soon.Sunset park - 1. 2 for an hour.

Glad to be of help!

BigGaco777
05-15-17, 12:35
Sunset park - 1. 2 for an hour.

Glad to be of help!Very good. I think I'm going to go see her for lunch today.

I have a question though. When you guys get 1 hour for 1.2.

You get 1 pop, 2 pops, 3? How does it work?

I have plumbing issues and my sessions get cut short.

I would like to know what it would take to get the most for the 1.2.

BigGaco777
05-15-17, 12:37
Sunset park - 1. 2 for an hour.

Glad to be of help!Actually, I just realized. 41st & 8th. I just wrote a piece about that spot.

It's been pretty damn nasty as of late. It was on point at first but the dude in there stinks, the place smells, dirty mattresses, etc.

I had gone about 4 months ago but the 2 last times I went it was pretty rough. I walked out.

Red Sonata
05-15-17, 20:51
Very good. I think I'm going to go see her for lunch today.

I have a question though. When you guys get 1 hour for 1.2.

You get 1 pop, 2 pops, 3? How does it work?

I have plumbing issues and my sessions get cut short.

I would like to know what it would take to get the most for the 1.2.I get 1 - but they don't rush you, you just have to lead the session.

And like the other dude said that is the address. I didn't see anyone funky but I would be wary of the community center across the street there were A LOT of people lined up for god knows what.

Gm2312
06-09-17, 16:51
This is my first review. I visited this spa a couple weeks ago and requested Jessica when I called. Latinas are my weakness so after reading the reviews I knew I had to try for myself. There are 2 doors the first door is unlocked and there is a bell for the second door. Once I got in mms directed me to the room and told me Jessica wasn't in yet so she would go call her. After about 10 minutes or so in comes Jessica looking sexy as ever in some yoga pants. She immediately apologised for being late and took me to the TS which was good. I saw some reviews saying she didn't dry them off but it was the opposite for me. We go back to the room she tells me to get comfortable. She comes back turns on the music and starts the massage which was good. On the flips she does more massage and then ST which felt amazing. Will definitely repeat soon.

Woozdy
07-01-17, 00:24
This is my first review. I visited this spa a couple weeks ago and requested Jessica when I called. Latinas are my weakness so after reading the reviews I knew I had to try for myself. There are 2 doors the first door is unlocked and there is a bell for the second door. Once I got in mms directed me to the room and told me Jessica wasn't in yet so she would go call her. After about 10 minutes or so in comes Jessica looking sexy as ever in some yoga pants. She immediately apologised for being late and took me to the TS which was good. I saw some reviews saying she didn't dry them off but it was the opposite for me. We go back to the room she tells me to get comfortable. She comes back turns on the music and starts the massage which was good. On the flips she does more massage and then ST which felt amazing. Will definitely repeat soon.Where is this spa located? Can anyone post or PM?

Horny King 99
07-02-17, 00:52
Visited this place a while back. Was my first AMP experience. It is a second floor place, and there is a sign in front of an open door and a sign in the window. I went up, paid for 30 minutes, got the usual massage and gave the signs that I wanted more. Flipped, and she just continued to massage. I asked for more and told her I had tip, and she said no, her boss (there was just a thin curtain closing off the room) in the lobby would not allow. She just gave me oil and told me to finish myself, and she left. Don't remember how much I tipped. Don't know if they have changed, but was not worth it for a less than decent massage and finishing myself. Link is below:

https://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/thp/6200341428.html

Thrillister
07-04-17, 13:42
Saw their ad on BP so I called to see if there was a table shower. The lady who answered the phone said yes. The rate was 45 / hr and I figured what the heck. It's only 45 so I will take a gamble. I drive by and park and realize this place is on 18th Ave between 72 and 73St. It is prime with boat load of foot traffic. I parked a block away and hit up the joint. Rang the doorbell and waited 2 minutes before somebody opened the door. A gal name Lisa opened up the door and led me into a room. The walls do not go all the way up. I waited about 3 minutes before Lisa came back in and I told her I wanted an HR massage. I gave her. 45 and she started the massage. Lisa was very nice and friendly. We chatted a bit just to break the ice and massage skill is mediocre. I give a 6/10 for the massage. 30 minutes into the session, she asked me to flip and I grabbed my Johnson and she laughed. I finished the session with CBJ and cfs. CBJ was not bad. Lots of slurping and spit. Cfs was fairly decent. I only wanted cg because her tits were huge. She let me suck on them titties. They were Ds! Halfway into my session I heard another monger walk in and can clearly hear he was next door. That kinda killed it for me. Linda was cute and have huge bonkies, not fat at all, very good attitude. Looks 6. 5/10, Body 6. 5/10, Service 7. 5/10, Location 5/10.

After I left, I realized I forgot to ask about the shower so I don't know if they have a shower.

I def would repeat. Tipped $. Total damage including house and tip was $. 45.

BubblySec
07-14-17, 17:19
1 Above Spa on Coney Island Ave is definitely slightly above. Nice clean TS, good size rooms and few times I have visited there was at least one girl well above the average. Usually a good massge and FS available for 1. 2 extra.Happened to be in BK and decided to hit this spot. I had no idea for this spot. MMS let me in and escorted me in a room. She called a name loudly and a lady came in quickly. Happy. I wasn't so happy with the first impression of her. I expected a 20 ish chick with a slim body. Anyway She is very organized and professional. Communication was excellent. She has a good sense of humor and skills about the jack hammer. CBJ was amazing. Her mouth was functionally. The best for the oral. I was watching her job. Yeah. She was an animal. Then tried 69. She loved it. I sucked pussy and ass, she was dying with my tongue. Finally I let her put it on her pussy. Sucked in like a vacuum. Haha. Banged her pussy with grabbing her boobs. I found her very friendly and accommodating to various positions.

Happy was a nice Asian lady for a nice fu*k.

DawgPound
07-23-17, 07:38
I'll be travelling to the NYC area soon and was looking for any info on DD Spa. I haven't seen any reviews here but read a few on another site which seemed to be contradictory. Good and bad. Can anyone help me out?

Thanks and always be safe.

ALotNohsin
07-27-17, 15:06
Visiting from out of town. Looking for a good non AMP FS place around here. Feedback would be appreciated.

Red Sonata
07-28-17, 00:23
Brooklyn. backpage.com/ TherapeuticMassage /3 new-young-sexy-girls-no-young-no-charged-9175477621-incal /118251908.

Crappy place in a basement, all the girls are stunning and I chose the youngest.

My mistake, 1 for the half, girl was annoyed and didn't want to do anything didn't let me tongue or anything meanwhile the guy next to me (the walls are so fucking thin) was having the time of his life as I heard him plowing the girl next door and she was enjoying it.

I just took a HJ to end it all.

Terrible service.

BigGaco777
07-28-17, 13:19
I'll be travelling to the NYC area soon and was looking for any info on DD Spa. I haven't seen any reviews here but read a few on another site which seemed to be contradictory. Good and bad. Can anyone help me out?

Thanks and always be safe.You know. I think I got lucky in here once. But I went a two or three times recently and ended up walking out each time.

You call she's like "come come come" and when I got there it was always an older lady and didn't really appeal to me. One time she tried to lure me back in but I declined.

47/8 has proven to be the best for me as of late. Ask for Linda.

LatinSensation
08-01-17, 04:07

Thanks and always be safe.Place is under new management and Sandra confirmed as much. Place is run by Korean Mama-san, called at like 3 in the morning and asked for their star attraction sandra, and was actually told she was available. Went expecting a switch but I believe I go the right girl based on the pics. She is pudgy with a bit of stomach that was only revealed later, but she has nice skin chest is not saggy or worn down and she tries to look young with a bit of glitter as eye shadow but all in all above average for a Brooklyn AMP.

The TS was decent with a bit of roaming, standard, she directly used the bar of soap on me which I wasn't happy about. Though she did a nice job of washing me and holding a conversation which was somewhat interesting. Back for the massage which was nice and stiff, you could tell she was actually putting some muscles in it and what I always love she straddle my back as the massage took place.

St was good, she took with no issue, took what little directions I had without issue and ended with a foot massage as per my request. All in all I would repeat due to convenience sake.

160 for the massage if I remember. I didn't barter, but I think there may have been some leeway.

DawgPound
08-01-17, 06:50
At LatinSensation and at BigGaco777 thanks for the info on DD Spa. I see two ladies in their ads (Sandra and Angel). Are there other ladies available there?

Also I'm not familiar with 47/8. Could you give me more info by reply or PM?

DippedDots
08-07-17, 00:30
At LatinSensation and at BigGaco777 thanks for the info on DD Spa. I see two ladies in their ads (Sandra and Angel). Are there other ladies available there?

Also I'm not familiar with 47/8. Could you give me more info by reply or PM?Yes, the one other provider there who may be worth seeing is Jessie, she's Korean, mid to late 30's, probably 5't, 140 lbs with either D'a or DD's. She provides a great table shower experience, massage is sensual, b2 b, implants, probably slightly skinnier than Sandra, not sure about angel. Looks are probably 7/10. English is pretty good.

DawgPound
08-07-17, 21:57
Yes, the one other provider there who may be worth seeing is Jessie, she's Korean, mid to late 30's, probably 5't, 140 lbs with either D'a or DD's. She provides a great table shower experience, massage is sensual, b2 b, implants, probably slightly skinnier than Sandra, not sure about angel. Looks are probably 7/10. English is pretty good.What do you mean by sensual massage? HE only or is BBBJ and FS provided also?

DippedDots
08-08-17, 22:59
What do you mean by sensual massage? HE only or is BBBJ and FS provided also?I didn't ask for extras apart from he but I am positive at least CBJ and FS are on the menu since it came up during negotiations.

DawgPound
08-12-17, 08:27
I didn't ask for extras apart from he but I am positive at least CBJ and FS are on the menu since it came up during negotiations.What was the damage for the HE?

DippedDots
08-13-17, 17:50
What was the damage for the HE?I believe it was .6 or .8.

DawgPound
08-13-17, 22:24
I believe it was .6 or .8.I'll put it on my list of places to visit when I'm in NYC in September.

JunkieMonkey
08-15-17, 20:48
My whole life I only been visiting one AMP paying 1. 2 no massage for 30 minutes, feel like I been getting ripped off my whole life. I remember my first time in there finishing in three strokes like there goes 1. 2 . Can anyone recommend some good spots that aren't crazy priced that can offer things like a TS I was looking through the listings and everything seems outdated. I am planning a trip to Brooklyn this weekend and would love some action.

KappaR
08-16-17, 21:42
Saw their ad on BP so I called to see if there was a table shower. The lady who answered the phone said yes. The rate was 45 / hr and I figured what the heck. It's only 45 so I will take a gamble. I drive by and park and realize this place is on 18th Ave between 72 and 73St. It is prime with boat load of foot traffic. I parked a block away and hit up the joint. Rang the doorbell and waited 2 minutes before somebody opened the door. A gal name Lisa opened up the door and led me into a room. The walls do not go all the way up. I waited about 3 minutes before Lisa came back in and I told her I wanted an HR massage. I gave her. 45 and she started the massage. Lisa was very nice and friendly. We chatted a bit just to break the ice and massage skill is mediocre. I give a 6/10 for the massage. 30 minutes into the session, she asked me to flip and I grabbed my Johnson and she laughed. I finished the session with CBJ and cfs. CBJ was not bad. Lots of slurping and spit. Cfs was fairly decent. I only wanted cg because her tits were huge. She let me suck on them titties. They were Ds! Halfway into my session I heard another monger walk in and can clearly hear he was next door. That kinda killed it for me. Linda was cute and have huge bonkies, not fat at all, very good attitude. Looks 6. 5/10, Body 6. 5/10, Service 7. 5/10, Location 5/10.

After I left, I realized I forgot to ask about the shower so I don't know if they have a shower.

I def would repeat. Tipped $. Total damage including house and tip was $. 45.Great review. Do you know if this place is Chinese or Korean?

There are so many places on 86th st and Bensonhurst, almost 1 on every block. But they are so disappointing because there have unattractive girls or only offer HJ.

Do you or anyone else know any good places that offer FS around 86/ benson? Preferably Korean (I can tell since I'm part Asian). I could probably find better options if I was willing to go further out but I don't feel like driving 30+ minutes for a 30 min massage LOL.

Thrillister
09-02-17, 00:14
Great review. Do you know if this place is Chinese or Korean?

There are so many places on 86th st and Bensonhurst, almost 1 on every block. But they are so disappointing because there have unattractive girls or only offer HJ.

Do you or anyone else know any good places that offer FS around 86/ benson? Preferably Korean (I can tell since I'm part Asian). I could probably find better options if I was willing to go further out but I don't feel like driving 30+ minutes for a 30 min massage LOL.I think they are Chinese.

Thrillister
09-06-17, 19:12
I think they are Chinese.Tried stopping by and it's closed. There were some sort of "official" notice on the windows. What a bummer. It was going to be my repeat joint. Nothing good ever last in bk.

WaikikiBeAC
09-09-17, 00:29
Any girls looking for work, Honolulu is a good place to work. Good money and very safe. Also weather is good, new York going to start to get cold and Honolulu is not cold in the winter.

BigPen323
09-13-17, 18:05
So on Monday night my boy and me wanted to hit up a strip club to see some tits, went to Galleghers and before we even entered the security guard told us to save our money because there were barely any girls tonight. So we drive back and are about to go home when I decide to call another friend of mine, tells me he knows a spot in Brooklyn. We drive out in Bay ridge and takes us to a spot where it has a red sign with Chinese letters, as we go downstairs and buzz to get in, I see this slender but busty asian girl walking by. I saw those big tits and I knew I wanted her. The girl at the front desk told my boy for us to come back in 30 mins because right now the girls were busy. So we had a couple of drinks and then came back, the girls were ready. I chose the girl I saw earlier and she took me to a decent size room, her english was decent. She told me to take my clothes off and I did. 60 is for the house, so I gave it to mikki, that is what she told me was her name. She comes back and starts to give me a massage. It was a decent massage to be honest, worked out some of the kinks I had in my back, then, she tells me to flip over, at this point, my cock is hard and she sees that. But she continues to give me a massage on my chest, thighs shoulders. It was a good 30 minutes and then she asks me if I wanted everything. I said yes. I told her 40 which she said no, I told her that I love her tits and wanted to see them cause they were big for an asian girl. So then I told her 60 is the most I can do at which she said okay. So she then took her clothes off and wow, although they were fake tits, they looks amazing. She cleaned my cock off and then asked if I wanted a rubber, I said es please.

She proceeds to suck my cock, a decent CBJ, for like 5 minutes, then she asks if I'm ready, I said yes. She wasn't completely shaved but it was nice. It wasn't tight as this was at 3 am but good enough. She started cowgirl position as she rode me up and down. I grabbed her by her hips and kept thrusting her, then she told me grab her and continue fucking her. I fucked her really hard that I almost busted quickly but I controlled myself and told her let's switch, she gladly obliged and we switched to missionary style, I sucked on those big fake tits and she loved it. After another 7 minutes I turned her over and put her in doggy style, she doesn't have an ass but I continued to fuck her hard and then I began to play with her asshole, I really wanted to try anal with her but she said it was more and I wasn't in the mood to pay an extra 60 for it. After that, she took my cock out and was surprised that I still hadn't cummed at which she smiled and said to stand up, so she laid on the table while I was standing and once again fucking her standing missionary position. Then I wanted to cum so I told her I was ready and came inside her wearing the rubber, man that was a good fuck. She took the condom off and cleaned me off, we were both sweating. She then gave me a kiss on the cheek and asked if I wanted to take a shower, I said I'll take one at home so I put my clothes back on, and hugged her and say until next time. I went back to the waiting area to which one of the guys that works there offers me a water, I said yes because I worked up an exercise LOL. My friends were already there, waiting for me. I definitely will be returning since the girls there are cute Asians, probably mid 20's.

AWong467
09-14-17, 08:59
So on Monday night my boy and me wanted to hit up a strip club to see some tits, went to Galleghers and before we even entered the security guard told us to save our money because there were barely any girls tonight. So we drive back and are about to go home when I decide to call another friend of mine, tells me he knows a spot in Brooklyn. We drive out in Bay ridge and takes us to a spot where it has a red sign with Chinese letters, as we go downstairs and buzz to get in, I see this slender but busty asian girl walking by. I saw those big tits and I knew I wanted her. The girl at the front desk told my boy for us to come back in 30 mins because right now the girls were busy. So we had a couple of drinks and then came back, the girls were ready. I chose the girl I saw earlier and she took me to a decent size room, her english was decent. She told me to take my clothes off and I did. 60 is for the house, so I gave it to mikki, that is what she told me was her name. She comes back and starts to give me a massage. It was a decent massage to be honest, worked out some of the kinks I had in my back, then, she tells me to flip over, at this point, my cock is hard and she sees that. But she continues to give me a massage on my chest, thighs shoulders. It was a good 30 minutes and then she asks me if I wanted everything. I said yes. I told her 40 which she said no, I told her that I love her tits and wanted to see them cause they were big for an asian girl. So then I told her 60 is the most I can do at which she said okay. So she then took her clothes off and wow, although they were fake tits, they looks amazing. She cleaned my cock off and then asked if I wanted a rubber, I said es please.

She proceeds to suck my cock, a decent CBJ, for like 5 minutes, then she asks if I'm ready, I said yes. She wasn't completely shaved but it was nice. It wasn't tight as this was at 3 am but good enough. She started cowgirl position as she rode me up and down. I grabbed her by her hips and kept thrusting her, then she told me grab her and continue fucking her. I fucked her really hard that I almost busted quickly but I controlled myself and told her let's switch, she gladly obliged and we switched to missionary style, I sucked on those big fake tits and she loved it. After another 7 minutes I turned her over and put her in doggy style, she doesn't have an ass but I continued to fuck her hard and then I began to play with her asshole, I really wanted to try anal with her but she said it was more and I wasn't in the mood to pay an extra 60 for it. After that, she took my cock out and was surprised that I still hadn't cummed at which she smiled and said to stand up, so she laid on the table while I was standing and once again fucking her standing missionary position. Then I wanted to cum so I told her I was ready and came inside her wearing the rubber, man that was a good fuck. She took the condom off and cleaned me off, we were both sweating. She then gave me a kiss on the cheek and asked if I wanted to take a shower, I said I'll take one at home so I put my clothes back on, and hugged her and say until next time. I went back to the waiting area to which one of the guys that works there offers me a water, I said yes because I worked up an exercise LOL. My friends were already there, waiting for me. I definitely will be returning since the girls there are cute Asians, probably mid 20's.Mind to share atleast the cross street?

BigPen323
09-14-17, 14:25
Mind to share atleast the cross street?I believe it was 8th ave and 65th street.

BigGaco777
09-19-17, 15:59
I believe it was 8th ave and 65th street.Hmm. Got to find this spot LOL.

AWong467
09-19-17, 17:38
I believe it was 8th ave and 65th street.So your're telling me to go get a massage at or in the middle of a park? Hahaha.

BigGaco777
09-20-17, 10:04
So your're telling me to go get a massage at or in the middle of a park? Hahaha.He should show us on Google maps. :-D.

BigPen323
09-20-17, 15:28
Very funny. Again, I don't remember the exact address, since it was my friend who took us to the spot. I will ask him for the exact address and if I go again soon, I will gladly report back.

He should show us on Google maps. :-D.

Begginer1337
10-09-17, 17:34
Dropping some info in some Asian kitty.

They are located in 8th and 41 street Brooklyn.

They had two girls in probably early 30's I took the petite Asian with big knockers.

We went into the room where she waited for me to get naked, I strip meanwhile she kept looking at my hard on.

I was extremely horny that day as my knob was slurry with Pre-cum. She slaps my buns and tells what I want. I say everything, she says 140 roses. I tried to haggle her to 100 but she said no, we agree into 140 but I told her I want BBBJ included she agrees.

Back to the steamy stuff, she goes into her knees and slurps my like a vacuum, she kept on giggling and I was in heaven LOL.

I kept her on her knees around 8 min, I told to flip into doggie where I pump like hell till her pussy started twitching.

I finally finished her on mish and she smiled and told me to come back again.

Long story short worth it! I will come back next time I'm in Brooklyn.

Red Sonata
10-10-17, 23:32
Anyone know of any good Asian BJJ spots in sunset park by 50th to 60th? Preferably 5th Avenue.

Edit - would also love a CIM option

Gm2312
10-11-17, 14:17
Anyone know of any good Asian BJJ spots in sunset park by 50th to 60th? Preferably 5th Avenue.

Edit - would also love a CIM optionSandra from DD Spa does this I can't remember how much though.

KappaR
10-13-17, 22:06
Sandra from DD Spa does this I can't remember how much though.I drove by this street alot and there is alot of action here. I often see dudes going in and out in broad day light. There are actually alot of pedestrians since its right by 5th ave.

Is this place Chinese? Since there's Chinatown on 8th ave but it looks different from the other SPA places on 8th ave. The other SPA places on 8th ave all have Chinese characters and tend to cater to Chinese.

Noman2013
10-14-17, 22:27
Hi I went to Mott few months back and I wrote a report on that. I observed in this forum many experienced members.

Can anyone tell me any girl who has huge rack. At least 38 DD.

Thanks.

Noman2013
10-14-17, 22:28
Hi I went to Mott few months back and I wrote a report on that. I observed in this forum many experienced members.

Can anyone tell me any girl who has huge rack. At least 38 DD.

Thanks.

BigGaco777
10-16-17, 14:13
Fellas make sure you inspect the beds for bed bugs!

Red Sonata
10-28-17, 05:52
Sandra from DD Spa does this I can't remember how much though.Hey!

I'm swinging by tomorrow would love to know if you remember the half hour BBJCIM.

I also want to eat the box if possible, does she allow that?

If not do you know any Asian provider in sunset park that does?

JohnBetty
11-18-17, 09:10
Hey fellas retired from the hobby but I can't resist New York. I'm in town until tomorrow. I wanted to go to a place that's near the Barclay Center in walking distance. Could someone please help? Just nice massage and HE is all I'm after. I saw an Asian business but couldn't remember name can't find it now. Or other places are welcomed too thanks fellas.

AsianSmasher
12-03-17, 18:29
Hey guys,

I'm new here I use to use rubmaps a lot until I found this place which has helped me a lot so now I need help I've been around these streets but can't seem to find any Asians that do BBBJTCWS. I'm usually around the Bensonhurst bayridge area any help would help. PM if have too thanks.

Brooklynite
03-06-18, 17:10
After having a so-so session with a Latin girl last week, I decided to try out a Chinese spot for a massage, thinking that maybe I should bypass FS and just get a nice relaxed massage and some head or even just a slow HR. The message listings are the worst part of the already terrible Backpage listings, but I saw this one and it caught my attention:

http://brooklyn.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/347-725-9579-new-grand-opening-real-solo-para-ti/152291257

Texted and got the address, it's $120 for an 'hour,' tip included.

Got there and it was just a row house on a residential street. It says it's off 6th Avenue, but it's closer to 5th.

I was tempted to leave, thinking this isn't going to be what I was looking for, but decided to give it a try anyway. I should have trusted my instincts.

The room just had a mattress on the floor and some towels over the sheets. The girl was alright looking, decent top, no figure to speak of, not skinny, not fat. She stripped immediately and was surprised when I told her I wanted a massage to start She wasn't at all into it, but gave an ok rub, honestly, in the end, I'd have preferred if she did that for half an hour before we got into the rest, but after working from shoulder to legs, she stopped and told me to turn over. I thought she'd do a little more rubbing before she got to the tugging, but the cover was out and she was ready to put it on. Ok, sure.

I wanted to 69, but she twisted herself so I could just barely touch her and kept asking if she could start. I got the message and she hopped on Reverse CG, which I can't stand. I know some dudes are into it, but I want to see some tits bouncing and grab some ass while a girl is on top of me. Worse, she was grinding hard, clearly trying to get me to finish quickly. I wasn't having it. I held her in place while I slow stroked her until she hopped off and said she wanted me to switch to K9. Fine by me.

While in doggy, she started again with the ramming onto me, trying to get me to finish. I grabbed her hips and tried to ease her out a bit. She didn't like that. First, she didn't want me squeezing her ass, then she didn't want me holding her at all.

We're maybe 15 minutes into this supposedly hour long session. I say fine and just tell her to finish me with her hands. She gets up, brings over a huge bottle of lube jackhammers on me until I popped. At this point, I was just ready to leave and annoyed that I dropped over a hundred on this whole thing.

At this point, I'm thinking the hobby just isn't worth it for me anymore, but thought I'd let you gents know to stay clear.