PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Bri Chris
02-01-08, 04:10
I Seen This Girl That Used To Give Me Awesome Bbbj Named Zoe. I Tried To Catch Her Tonite Near The Warehouses Off Pennsylvania Ave. Has Anybody Else Dated Her?

======================================

Hi,

I sincerely appreciate your contributions to the forum, but...

Would you please refrain from capitalizing the first letter of EVERY word in your reports!

It's difficult to read, it's time consuming to fix, and it takes you more work to write like that.

On behalf of myself and your fellow Forum Members: Thank You!

Jackson

Joey Matrix
02-04-08, 00:45
Chis: Zoe yea. Great BBBJ. She near Wortman Ave?

Sker 66
03-03-08, 04:30
Anyone know any tracks around Ridgewood, Dekalb?

Pm. Me it will be greatly appriciated

Be safe fellow mongers

Ruchacz1
03-04-08, 13:10
By chance, I ended up in Brooklyn last night and decided to check whether the 3 Ave stroll (50s/60s) is still alive. Not a single soul. Thought about Coney Island or the side street off of Ocean Pkwy, but figured Hunts Point is a better shot. Report continues in the BX section.

Haunted
03-20-08, 20:43
Ok guys. Where are the strolls?

I'm a regular contributor of any information, when I have something to contribute (ISG, Terb).

I'm new to NY and am desperately searching for information on the strolls, and can't find anything!

I've done the Pennsylvania Ave/Levonia cruise, but really. There must be others in BK?

I know there are fellow cruisers out there. Share please!

Thanks

ItsMeFag
03-23-08, 11:39
I decided to take a drive on broadway (from myrtle to atlantic) and it was dead. I only saw one bsw bbw and def didn't want to partake. light le presence. I hope this cold weather clears up bc brooklyn is looking like a ghost town. I didn't even bother checking out the other strolls.

Gtrack
04-13-08, 15:10
I was hunting for somebody from CRAIGS who I missed on Friday morning.She was not available so I was in the Broadway area under the el.I ran into a provider named DEBRA who gave me a bbbj for two jacksons.She came out with some milkshake on her mouth and she was not too happy.Overall nothing spectacular just a good way to release on a quiet Sunday morning.

Blac X Dymond
04-19-08, 13:47
Whats up guys, how things going? The weather is getting hotter, so I'm hoping this means more fruit for the picking.

I haven't been on here for a while because work has been stressful & I've been 90% traveling for business so I haven't had time to participate in my favorite hobby. Anyways my post is kinda old but it might be useful for the upcoming summer! A couple weeks ago I was coming home from Queens & figured I would check out the east new york stroll, to my amazement there were about 5 SW walking around the factories, but to be honest only one was worth it, she was young I say about 19, BSW, cute face body was a 6. 5, once I saw her I make a right to pick her up on the side street, but I moved slow, a red card pulled up 5 seconds later I caught up with her before she rounded the corner, she looked like she would have been fun! I circled around the strip for an hour hoping I would spot her again, but like most the SW, there are there long enough to get enough dough for there fix or whatever, the night was kind of chilly but oh well!

I was on my way out when I saw this little cutie BSW (I thought) with pigtails, she jumps in I look at her face she has to be in her 40's, but not a old head looking hag, we drive around, talk donation & we get to the spot so I can do the do. Gentleman, to my surprise the nana was soft & tight (not to tight), I was plowing the hell out of her & she was taking every pound like a true pro, I'm in it for 10-15 minutes (I had to prolong it) and she didn't complain, thats a plus, it felt good and I don't compliment pros unless its right. We finish the deed she said "my pu**y is nice ain't it" I laughed & said "you took c*ck like a pro", she smiles and then says "you pounded so hard I have to piss".

I drop her off, I ask for digits but shes a broke SW so she has no cell or land line so I go on my way.

It was worth the. 20, I would do her again. I'm hoping this picks up because I can't be shelling out craiglist prices for to long, money is tight these days.

Be careful out there & have fun with it, the summer is going to be HOT.

Blac X Dymond
04-19-08, 13:57
I have a question for all of you hunters in Bushwick or anybody that has information on it!

I was talking to a buddy yesterday and we was shooting th breeze, he's telling me about this chick he's boning in Bushwick, he's from Harlem, so he's going on & what ever but then he say "dude, I was cruising home & all I could see is hookers and what not walking around", my eyebrows went up like "which streets", he's just looks at me & says "I'm from uptown, I was just following mapquest"!

He went on to say these chicks were decent enough to give a second eye, he's half black half Spanish and likes Spanish chicks a lot, so can anybody tell me what area of Bushwick this is, I've heard about it but nothing much, he said that night it was better than Hunts Point. Go figure because I don't know but I would like to partake.

If anybody got some thoughts on this scene let me know, PM me or share with the rest of the members, this will be great info for the slow periods if its worth the drive.

Old School 62
04-19-08, 21:03
By chance, I ended up in Brooklyn last night and decided to check whether the 3 Ave stroll (50s/60s) is still alive. Not a single soul. Thought about Coney Island or the side street off of Ocean Pkwy, but figured Hunts Point is a better shot. Report continues in the BX section.

Unfortunately Ruchacz1, Third Ave. has been dead for years. Back in the late 1980's there was a titty bar called "MOM'S" right off the upper third ave. stroll.

I would have a few Beers at Mom's then hit the stroll. back then Third ave. was packed with poon.

HP Ave. as well - wall to wall, high heel wearing, mini-skirt shaking, no "undies" wearin' SW's.

No exaggeration - back then most of the HP SW's were HOT. In 1988, An HP SW - for all intents and purposes at least an overall "8" in my book - would give FS for 1 Jackson. 1 damn jackson...

Ruchacz1
04-21-08, 17:46
Unfortunately Ruchacz1, Third Ave. has been dead for years. Back in the late 1980's there was a titty bar called "MOM'S" right off the upper third ave. stroll.

I would have a few Beers at Mom's then hit the stroll. back then Third ave. was packed with poon.

HP Ave. as well - wall to wall, high heel wearing, mini-skirt shaking, no "undies" wearin' SW's.

No exaggeration - back then most of the HP SW's were HOT. In 1988, An HP SW - for all intents and purposes at least an overall "8" in my book - would give FS for 1 Jackson. 1 damn jackson...

OldSchool... this just brought a tear to my eye...

Anacondasize
04-22-08, 01:59
I have a question for all of you hunters in Bushwick or anybody that has information on it!

I was talking to a buddy yesterday and we was shooting th breeze, he's telling me about this chick he's boning in Bushwick, he's from Harlem, so he's going on & what ever but then he say "dude, I was cruising home & all I could see is hookers and what not walking around", my eyebrows went up like "which streets", he's just looks at me & says "I'm from uptown, I was just following mapquest"!

He went on to say these chicks were decent enough to give a second eye, he's half black half Spanish and likes Spanish chicks a lot, so can anybody tell me what area of Bushwick this is, I've heard about it but nothing much, he said that night it was better than Hunts Point. Go figure because I don't know but I would like to partake.

If anybody got some thoughts on this scene let me know, PM me or share with the rest of the members, this will be great info for the slow periods if its worth the drive.Oh hes talking bout by broadway. under the j train.

Be carefull, lots of trannys.

Chocha Lover
04-24-08, 16:32
LSW around 3rd Ave and Douglass on Wednesday night. Definitely a druggie but I guess someone out there doesn't mind. Not my thing. Looked better than Tammi that's for sure (not saying much). Didn't ask how much.

Here's a link to where it was:

http://*******.com/5oxhnb

Doodle 029
04-25-08, 17:43
I cruised the 3rd avenue stroll wednesday night from 10:00 to 11:30 with no SW in sight. Last night I cruised the Coney Island stroll, up and down Surf Avenue. It was also empty! Where are the girls?

Doodle 029
04-25-08, 17:45
I went back to Surf Avenue this morning between 10:00 and 11:30am and there were no girls in sight. I then returned at 3:00 pm and saw a WSW at 27th and surf. Body a 6, face a 3, BJ a 6. She was still there at 4:30pm.

Chocha Lover
04-27-08, 23:35
How much? BBBJ or CBJ

There's been BSW action in Industrial park.. also along Broadway and along Bushwick off Myrtle. Some BSW and WSW action near rockaway and atlantic.

Doodle 029
04-29-08, 13:20
25 for bbbj

Gtrack
04-29-08, 21:54
Those are good prices. Is the quality like the Broadway Bushwick area hit or miss?Pm me with details.

Gtrack
04-30-08, 04:35
I had set something set up with a craigslist provider for a buck.It did not work out so I hit the Franklin area.I ran into PEBBLES who recognized me and gave me a unrushed bbbj for a jackson so the night was not lost.

Doodle 029
04-30-08, 15:58
Where is the Franklin area?

What does Pebbles look like?

Thanks

Gtrack
05-05-08, 18:51
I used my favorite budget provider TAMMI.I hooked up with her at her place and got a good half and half for a jackson
DOODLE 029: The Franklin area if off of Atlantic near Fulton st.

Doodle 029
05-14-08, 23:05
I used my favorite budget provider TAMMI.I hooked up with her at her place and got a good half and half for a jackson

DOODLE 029: The Franklin area if off of Atlantic near Fulton st.Thanks for the info. What does Tammi look like?

Gtrack
05-15-08, 09:05
She is light skinned Hispanic with some weight on her
FYI People who are new and have ten or less posts should have something to trade for when they ask for info.

Gtrack
05-17-08, 06:21
I hit the Broadway track and i hooked up with a thick one .Her name was MISSY/COLA.
Service and attitude were disappointing compared to COOKIE/CHOCOLATE from craigslist. Did not set me back a lot so I did not feel bad.
I will not repeat with her the service was done outside and she did not give her best effort.

Bri Chris
05-19-08, 02:54
From little to no action on Sutphin for the last or so. Very dry.

I noticed that alot of traffice seem to hit the side streets. Is that the way things operate here?

I gave up on the Pennsylvania area, and have never found anything in Bushwick.
Still in disbelief that this city is really that dry.

SO far the areas cruised include, Far Rockaway, Sutphin, Broadway/BUshwick, and Pennsylvania.

SUtphin is dead, but even that level of dryness is 'busier' then the other strolls i've mentioned.

Next week I'll try out the Franklin area I guess, unless someone can help a horny monger out.I was out on Pennsylvania last nite and there were a few BSW. There are SW out around the factories somtimes during the day and during the evening. They all say its to many LE in the wee hours. Sutphin is very spotty, have to catch it at the right time.

Haunted
05-20-08, 16:06
Where exactly is the Industrial Park area?

Thanks

Gtrack
05-22-08, 04:36
I checked the Franklin area .Nothing was out and then I headed to Bushwick near the Broadway el and saw three providers..LE had rookies on foot patrol so I called it a night and will continue after I get some rest.

Haunted
05-22-08, 12:51
No action around Bushwick and Broadway early last night (11pm'ish).

Haunted
05-26-08, 11:19
Sunday early evening.

Franklin: dead, Pennsylvania: dead, Bushwick/Brdway: dead

Gtrack
05-26-08, 15:17
Haunted:Good to see that that you were actively out last night and hit the metro area.Pm me and maybe when I get some free time we could make a mini road trip. I will help you with the gas.
Have a safe holiday

Southside103
05-27-08, 09:31
So I indulged in some penn stroll fun. Took shortie to the crib. Don't worry everything was locked up. LSW. Sorry I got a thing for them. Face 7 body 7. Low jackson. Service 7. (so where was the problem). I went to the kichen to re-up on fluid when I got back the shortie was using the shower. "huh" "hey ho, what are you doing" "I'm sorry, you must be confusing yourself with my girl" "get yo sh-t and get walking". Who give these shortie girlfriend rights. Was there a meeting. I didn't get any memo.

Gtrack
05-27-08, 11:08
I took a break on Saturday and Sunday because I was trying to hook up with an outcall.The plans did not work so last night I went out and walked over to Classon/Franklin.I saw one provider but I did not act fast enough and she was gone. LE was on patrol in a cruiser so I walked to the 3rd ave Butler/Nevins area and got a bbbj from light skinned BSW named ALYSSA for a jackson in the stairway of the Wykoff projects.She looked like she had a little habit but was not crazy or emaciated.One and done although she is probably a regular in the area.This area use to yield some hidden gems but it has probably dried up since they now have a first class motel the ComfortIinn on the side street.

Geese
05-28-08, 00:18
Howdy,

First post. I traveled down by the industrial park area around 9pm and saw some 2 BSW wondering but I did not scoop them up. Saturday last week I saw about 6 total over there. it looks like that area is slowly picking up.

Haunted
05-30-08, 14:00
Ok, where exactly is Industrial Park area please.

Chocha Lover
05-30-08, 23:42
Ok, where exactly is Industrial Park area please.If you do some research on this board you will find it. I'm pretty sure it's been asked more than a few times. It's around Atlantic and Pennsylvania. Like 4-5 blocks from there (going away from the el)

Haunted
05-31-08, 19:14
Got it. I figured it was around there, just making sure I was missing out in case I was wrong though.

Thanks!

Ruchacz1
06-11-08, 14:25
This is probably not news to you BK guys, but I'll post it anyway.

Last weekend (in the afternoon) I was driving down 3rd Ave, and to my surprise saw a WSW on the corner of 1st St. Since I was with other people, I made a mental note to come back later. It was nice to see action in a part of town I thought was dead for the last 10 years.

Came back the other night. Looked like the same WSW at 3rd Ave and 1st St. A lot more action at Douglass, and also at Degraw. Circled the park to find even more. A total of 1 WSW, 2 BSW, and 3 HSW. Unfortunately all below a 5 rating. Did not partake. Even though not up to my standards, it was nice to see SOME sort of action. Are there any gems to be found here?

Be safe.

Gtrack
06-11-08, 22:58
Yes their is some action but it is hit and miss.I hooked up with somebody a couple of weeks but I would not repeat.They have a motel in the area now. I wonder if providers are using it as a spot.I did one back in the winter so you can probably get something from there.

Bk Agent 420
06-12-08, 13:13
Went for a stroll last night near Pennsylvania ave. Saw a BSW on Malta.

Gtrack
06-12-08, 23:10
As a new member can you provide us with the details and did you hook up with this provider?Good information seems hard to come by these days

06-13-08, 09:21
Passed the Nevins & 3rd avenue strolls yesterday about 2pm. Nothing on 3rd under the hwy, but at Nevins there was 1 BSW about a 4 and 1 lsw about a 3. Bolt were on Butler just below Nevins. Neither was to my liking so I did not partake. At least there were signs of life!

Bk Agent 420
06-13-08, 19:34
Drove by public pool near livonia, saw a wsw. Picked her up, looks 7. Big mistake asked for .4 for bbj got her down to .2 She complained asked me for pills. The service was worse would start off with her mouth for 10 sec, then told me to jerk it myself while she played wit her own boobs. She never kept it in her mouth for more than 10 sec at anytime before askin me to jerk. I said I didn't pay u so I can jerk it myself, got fed up dropped her off. Beware of Jenine.

Haunted
06-20-08, 07:57
Aha, finally saw the big huge sign saying Industrial Park!

Cruised around 6pm, no action, not that I ever really see much action here anyways.

Bk Agent 420
06-24-08, 22:59
Was strolling by linden & hindsdale, when I saw a barely legal LSW. For. 2 I got a great bbj. Was very enthusiastic with her service, face was cute. Begged for me to try her fs but told her next time.

Bk Agent 420
06-26-08, 21:33
Got alot of requests for info on her. Here's all that i know, she says she's always around (from her recent tan i assume she might be out during the day too) either new lotts or linden. I've seen her walking on junis and by the train station. She's very slim & recently got out of high school, but from what I've heard been walking for at least a year now.

Bri Chris
06-30-08, 02:00
Cruised the Penn Ave stroll last nite and it did have some action. Nothing worth picking up except a BSW named Alaze. She had a phat ass and some booty shorts. Got a CBJ for $60 but she would have taken $50. I don't usually give anything over $40 but the ass was too phat! She is one of those that kinda rushes you, but in a polite way and the CBJ was only bout a 6. She said she is from out of town but will be there every nite for a few weeks. Fellas I suggest you hit the ass for $100.

Haunted
07-08-08, 00:21
FRanklin/Nevins stroll around 10pm....nothing. But I'm still not sure if I'm exactly in the right section, because the areas I was cruising was hard to imagine there would be any action there.

Industrial area around 11pm. Nothing to speak of. No sign of Alize. Did see a gorgeous young BSW, looked (hoped) she was active, but no bites.

Bushwick stroll around 1130pm. Dead.

Bri Chris
07-08-08, 02:39
FRanklin/Nevins stroll around 10pm....nothing. But I'm still not sure if I'm exactly in the right section, because the areas I was cruising was hard to imagine there would be any action there.

Industrial area around 11pm. Nothing to speak of. No sign of Alize. Did see a gorgeous young BSW, looked (hoped) she was active, but no bites.

Bushwick stroll around 1130pm. Dead.Alaze is not in the industrial area she is in the Penn. Cozine area. She gets there at 3am and always wears booty shorts. She is very hard to catch cause she creates traffic jams.

Gtrack
07-08-08, 16:56
Long time budget provider TAMMI has anew number.PM me for details.This is for veteran mongers and members with more than 10 posts.

Hawnyman
07-11-08, 23:59
Was bored and horny on Wednesday night/Thursday morning so decided to see if anything was going on near Linden Houses/Pennsylvania Avenue. Drove up and down the side streets but didn't see anything for about 10 minutes. Finally decided to drive down Pennsylvania Avenue and lo and behold the cops had rounded up all the SW's, probably about 5 or 6 of them, and had them standing in front of the furniture store next to the Galaxy Motel. Was tempted to stop and ask the officers if I could still get a bj. Decided against it and got on my way.

Bk Agent 420
07-12-08, 00:44
Driving up linden under L train saw jasmine walking up a one way street. By the time I circled around she was gone. She was wearing black & gold shirt. I circled around so much looking for her I think people on the street thought I was le. Drove on Livonia near courts saw a BSW named erica. Light skinned, short hair, big lips; noticed a little gut but picked her up anyway. Bbj. 2 wrapped those big lips around the head. Looks 6 attitude 7 service 8.

Haunted
07-13-08, 04:57
Industrial area around 11ish. No action.

Pennsylvania around Cozine and Levonia. No action.

Came back around 4ish. Still no action in the same areas.

BBW on Broadway around Ralph. Lots of sexy girls coming home from the clubs though. Damn wish they were SW's.

Another BBW on Bushwick, but kind of scary looking. Possibly tranny.

MikeDirty
07-16-08, 04:57
Haven't posted in a while, but I been reading everything you guys write about. Me myself have been a professional monger for years, and its great to have a place to share stories. I was out tonight in BK around Broadway. Lots of action out there. Mostly crack heads, but there were a couple of hot ones. I caught this 19yr old BSW. 5 jacksons and I had her for about 2 hours at a motel. Nailed her real good, and she even let me viceo tape it. 7 on the face, service was a 9. Also was checking out Fulton Street. And there were a few BSW's out as well. Think I'll head uptown tomorrow night. Caught a Big butt bbw girl last night on nostrand ave. Video taped her and I have few pics I will Post tomorrow. Had a nice one from CL the other night as well. Thats it for now, be safe, and I'll try and post more, got tons of shit.

MikeDirty
07-16-08, 16:08
Here's the BBW BSW I caught the other night as promised. She smokes but she got a fat ass, couldn't pass it up.

Southside103
07-16-08, 16:30
Haven't posted in a while, but I been reading everything you guys write about. Me myself have been a professional monger for years, and its great to have a place to share stories. I was out tonight in BK around Broadway. Lots of action out there. Mostly crack heads, but there were a couple of hot ones. I caught this 19yr old BSW. 5 jacksons and I had her for about 2 hours at a motel. Nailed her real good, and she even let me viceo tape it. 7 on the face, service was a 9. Also was checking out Fulton Street. And there were a few BSW's out as well. Think I'll head uptown tomorrow night. Caught a Big butt bbw girl last night on nostrand ave. Video taped her and I have few pics I will Post tomorrow. Had a nice one from CL the other night as well. Thats it for now, be safe, and I'll try and post more, got tons of shit.Hey dirty,

(lol.. I feel like nelly now) Welcome, Or Welcome back. Question. did these chicks ask you for more money to video tape, or did you hide it some where. If so, How much

MikeDirty
07-17-08, 04:17
Hey dirty,

(lol.. I feel like nelly now) Welcome, Or Welcome back. Question. did these chicks ask you for more money to video tape, or did you hide it some where. If so, How muchYeah I paid the chick Cocoa a 50 spot for the video. The young BSW wanted 5 jacksons. And I just came from Harlem around 145 and broadway and caught a nice BSW, she was a smoker, but he was clean. Wanted 5 jacksons to video, and she was a super freak, had a big pussy for pounding. I'll post those pics tomorrow. Plenty of BSW's in Harlem. No that my girl moved out I'm back on my grind.

Southside103
07-17-08, 15:19
Yeah I paid the chick Cocoa a 50 spot for the video. The young BSW wanted 5 jacksons. And I just came from Harlem around 145 and broadway and caught a nice BSW, she was a smoker, but he was clean. Wanted 5 jacksons to video, and she was a super freak, had a big pussy for pounding. I'll post those pics tomorrow. Plenty of BSW's in Harlem. No that my girl moved out I'm back on my grind.Yea mine moved in. so I'm on slow mode right now. But at the end of the month. I will be popping off.

Gtrack
07-18-08, 10:27
Its hard to monger with your girl living with you and I have that problem also.My girl went home for the last few days so I have taken advantage and hooked up four times.I hit the streets on Wednesday BROADWAY area and had a low key bbj with no cim for a jackson.As I am leaving a BBW makes her pitch but i was out of bullets and called it a day.

Southside103
07-18-08, 14:33
Don't dismiss me yet. (Not you Gee) but the others who have PM'ed me. Yea my girl is fucking up the stroll game. But she knows how I like the strip clubs. So she allows me to hit them with my boyz. No she doesn't really know what goes on in the spots I hit. But I got a little surprise for all my monger peeps.

I'm going to Panama at the end of the month (without her). Brothers do you know what that means. Legal prostitution. (well Legal in some places) YESSS. I got the camcorder and camera locked and loaded. Wish me luck.

Blac X Dymond
07-19-08, 03:54
Its been a while since I posted any info, but theres not much to report, I've been hitting up AMP's & CL providers when I get free time but that can get expensive so I've been laying low!

Today (Friday) was a beautiful hot day & there was a full moon out so I figured I would go check out the old tracks to see whats going on, I have been reading other memebers post but nothing really popp'd so I figured I would check out the scene myself.

Went to Penn/Linden track 12:30-1, not a damn thing in sight, a couple LE posted on corners watching the blocks, I see the projects have invested in some powerful night lights which I believe is scaring sw's from lounging around, I passed the motel, the white castle & the corner store near papa johns, nada!

So I went to industry park to see whats going down over there, as soon as I get there, near the police barrack or whatever that place be with all the LE type vans I see a chick getting arrested (no an sw) and a couple guys getting questioned, I move quick cause I have no time for harrasment, looped around & saw LE pull over another car, then I turning the corner from that scene I see like 4 LE walking down the street on opposite sides, there was not a damn sw in sight and I loop'd around 3 times!

At this point I'm not happy but ready for action, I read in the Qz forum about some action so I head over to Supthin to check out the track, just like BK track there are visable LE presense but not heavy they are just circling around but there is a dark tinted black impela checking out every car as they pass by, I look away so they don't see my face. I cut off Supthin and drove a side street where I see a nice bsw 7 in face 8 in body wearing spandex but by the time I whip around & check my mirrors she gets picked up, there are 3 more bsw on the stoop where this fine chick comes from but there not as put togather as her, they give me the look & likc there lips, touch there private areas but I pass on, came back around like 10 minutes later & the bsw is back, I call to her & she does here lil talk, she wanted .40 for bj but she didn't offer nothing else, so I passed, if she was giving up the goodies I would have ran through that, but .40 is out of pocket for that area.

I came back to dead ass Brooklyn, hit a couple more spots & went home, still horny! WTF is going on out there, I know the economy is down but shouldn't these girls be out. Its not like it was back in 03-05, those where hunting years not its like finding a needle in a hay stack, I'm going back to my CL/AMP options until stuff picks up, gas is not cheap for me to be finding a hot sw. I'm going to check out NJ track tomorrow, see if I have better luck.

Be safe because LE is looking for a collar

BXD

Sunsetroller
07-20-08, 06:40
Whats up people, just wanted to say that you can get lucky in Sunset, Mostly on weekends, though sometimes its a miss. The only thing is sometimes its past 3 am. Well from what I can tell, there are 2 sets of SW's that come out here, one has a crew of like 5, all BSW and one hsw. Desire, Sparkle, Hershey, Melo, and Hennessy, then the other one is 3 BSW and 1 WSW, I don't know all of the names except for for two, China and Latonya. You can find them in the mid to high 50's. Good luck, like I said, most of the week they're there, mostly on weekends, but there are times where its just a ghost town with some crackheads roaming around, so its a coin toss. Oh yeah there is a WSW named Jessica very sexy body, tall like 5'9 ish, its a shame since I feel she's caught up in some shyt but damn she was sexy when she 1st was on the scene.

Hey Just curious, this goes back to maybe 3 or more years, has anyone ever saw "Mia" she was a tall brazilain stunner, nice bronze complexion with some huge boys, some say she had an attitude, she was cool with me. Though last I heard she had a real prick messing with her so her years of being in Sunset came to an end and she left, I had her number but I'm guessing the dude had it too so it got shut off, I was cool with this girl named Vicky aka sweetcheeks who I hardly see anymore, but she heard Mia was working outta a strip club, didn't know which, Well if anyone has dated Mia and knows who I'm talking about, hook me up. I miss that sexy woman. Take care and be easy. +

ThickJohnson
07-20-08, 11:12
Yeah G and South I feel your pain my girl just got back from a trip and I'm trying to talk her into another so I can roam free. Did get a chance for a quick run this week tried out this one 4007 I dont think the 2nd pic is her and she wants an extra Jackson for the bb action. Shes thicker than the pic indicates nice attitude but her skill level was lacking.

Magic501
07-20-08, 21:30
Thick, the pic on the left I found in this ad:

http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/ers/762696284.html

Is this the girl you saw? She must travel fast!

MikeDirty
07-21-08, 04:06
Back from a long night of heavy duty mongering. 145th and Broadway was my 1st stop, seen a super big butt BSW but I didn't have the right timing and I missed her ass. Ended driving around the area for about an hour and there was only BSW crack wh*res, wasn't in the mood for them hoes, so I took it back to Brooklyn and went on Broadway, there were a few good catches out there, but LE was out hard. I even Seen a nice LSW on broadway but I kept it moving. Went over to Classon ave near Fulton, and found a Thick BSW, 1 Jackson got me some dome with cim. Could've hit it but my car was too small. She had a fat ole ass, I took a pictures of her by my car, check it out. Anyway coming from a well seasoned monger it all takes alot of patience, if you have that you will find something. I been scoring with some nice ones lately but it was lots of work. The one in the pic agreed to let me video her tomorrow, So I'll have the full scoop for anyone interested. Don't hit me if you aint seasoned. Happy Mongering to everyone.

MD

ThickJohnson
07-21-08, 08:32
Thick, the pic on the left I found in this ad:

http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/ers/762696284.html

Is this the girl you saw? She must travel fast!

She said she just moved here a month or so ago if you put on about 20lbs it could be the same girl but now that you bring it up she could be a reasonable facsimile of the girl in the pic. Since her performance was poor I had no intention of going back and her place was a mess.

MikeDirty
07-21-08, 16:32
Back from a long night of heavy duty mongering. 145th and Broadway was my 1st stop, seen a super big butt BSW but I didn't have the right timing and I missed her ass. Ended driving around the area for about an hour and there was only BSW crack ******, wasn't in the mood for them hoes, so I took it back to Brooklyn and went on Broadway, there were a few good catches out there, but LE was out hard. I even Seen a nice LSW on broadway but I kept it moving. Went over to Classon ave near Fulton, and found a Thick BSW, 1 Jackson got me some dome with cim. Could've hit it but my car was too small. She had a fat ole ass, I took a pictures of her by my car, check it out. Anyway coming from a well seasoned monger it all takes alot of patience, if you have that you will find something. I been scoring with some nice ones lately but it was lots of work. The one in the pic agreed to let me video her tomorrow, So I'll have the full scoop for anyone interested. Don't hit me if you aint seasoned.

Happy Mongering to everyone.

MD

MikeDirty
07-22-08, 01:15
Back from a long night of heavy duty mongering. 145th and Broadway was my 1st stop, seen a super big butt BSW but I didn't have the right timing and I missed her ass. Ended driving around the area for about an hour and there was only BSW crack ******, wasn't in the mood for them hoes, so I took it back to Brooklyn and went on Broadway, there were a few good catches out there, but LE was out hard. I even Seen a nice LSW on broadway but I kept it moving. Went over to Classon ave near Fulton, and found a Thick BSW, 1 Jackson got me some dome with cim. Could've hit it but my car was too small. She had a fat ole ass, I took a pictures of her by my car, check it out. Anyway coming from a well seasoned monger it all takes alot of patience, if you have that you will find something. I been scoring with some nice ones lately but it was lots of work. The one in the pic agreed to let me video her tomorrow, So I'll have the full scoop for anyone interested. Don't hit me if you aint seasoned.

Happy Mongering to everyone.

MDHere's the pics of her..Ended up going to her crib today..Her house was tore up but she let me do what I want with her,,Nice deep hole for pounding..all for 2 jacksons..

Bad Dawg
07-24-08, 00:50
Haven't posted in a while, but I been reading everything you guys write about. Me myself have been a professional monger for years, and its great to have a place to share stories. I was out tonight in BK around Broadway. Lots of action out there. Mostly crack heads, but there were a couple of hot ones. I caught this 19yr old BSW. 5 jacksons and I had her for about 2 hours at a motel. Nailed her real good, and SHE EVEN LET ME VIDEO TAPE IT. 7 on the face, service was a 9. Also was checking out Fulton Street. And there were a few BSW's out as well. Think I'll head uptown tomorrow night. Caught a Big butt bbw girl last night on nostrand ave. VIDEO TAPED her and I have few pics I will Post tomorrow. Had a nice one from CL the other night as well. Thats it for now, be safe, and I'll try and post more, got tons of shit.

Thanks for the pix, man, post the VIDEO as well !!!!

Gtrack
07-24-08, 15:23
Good to see that their has been activity of postings to keep things hot this summer.I mainly hit the BROADWAY area and LE has been allowing providers to work most nights.Board members HAUNTED and KINGS have info if you have contacts to trade.We are veteran hobbyists and we want info since we are constantly beating the pavement looking for new talent.Rookie mongers do not expect us to do all the work.Rookies are board members with less than 10 posts

Southside103
07-24-08, 21:20
Good to see that their has been activity of postings to keep things hot this summer.I mainly hit the BROADWAY area and LE has been allowing providers to work most nights.Board members HAUNTED and KINGS have info if you have contacts to trade.We are veteran hobbyists and we want info since we are constantly beating the pavement looking for new talent.Rookie mongers do not expect us to do all the work.Rookies are board members with less than 10 postsAlso to add to Gtrack's report is. When you PM us for spot and help, we pull up your old reports to know who we are talking to. If your reports are only asking questions and not giving help. You will be shot down. Rookie's we do this to help stop uncle LE from slowing us down. Also to protect us all (rookie and vet alike). Don't get so mad when you ask and get shot down for info.

Also don't think if you put up a few repeat post (by you are someone else's report) and or fake info ( plus I've seen fake pics recently, that shit gets you banned). One of us vets will know you are bullshiting a put you on blast.

If you don't belive me, check out NJ post. Shit is tight in that posting area. (lots of vets).

Easy way to get status is to hit the stroll. post pics and reports. Then holla at us.

Can I get a Amen for the people

Southside103
07-24-08, 21:38
Good to see that their has been activity of postings to keep things hot this summer.I mainly hit the BROADWAY area and LE has been allowing providers to work most nights.Board members HAUNTED and KINGS have info if you have contacts to trade.We are veteran hobbyists and we want info since we are constantly beating the pavement looking for new talent.Rookie mongers do not expect us to do all the work.Rookies are board members with less than 10 postsAlso to add to Gtrack's report is. When you PM us for spot and help, we pull up your old reports to know who we are talking to. If your reports are only asking questions and not giving help. You will be shot down. Rookie's we do this to help stop uncle LE from slowing us down. Also to protect us all (rookie and vet alike). Don't get so mad when you ask and get shot down for info.

Also don't think if you put up a few repeat post (by you are someone else's report) and or fake info ( plus I've seen fake pics recently, that shit gets you banned). One of us vets will know you are bullshiting a put you on blast.

If you don't belive me, check out NJ post. Shit is tight in that posting area. (lots of vets).

Easy way to get status is to hit the stroll. post pics and reports. Then holla at us.

Big Sexx
07-25-08, 01:13
I want to speak up for the Rookies Honestly this game is garbage right now yall know NYC is really on SW Shutdown. I know yall want to verify we are not LE but hell its like a vicious cycle i know whenever i pm someone i rarely get any info and i post a little content when i get it.

Also to add to Gtrack's report is. When you PM us for spot and help, we pull up your old reports to know who we are talking to. If your reports are only asking questions and not giving help. You will be shot down. Rookie's we do this to help stop uncle LE from slowing us down. Also to protect us all (rookie and vet alike). Don't get so mad when you ask and get shot down for info.

07-25-08, 03:05
We are veteran hobbyists and we want info since we are constantly beating the pavement looking for new talent.Rookie mongers do not expect us to do all the work.Rookies are board members with less than 10 posts

Also to add to Gtrack's report is. When you PM us for spot and help, we pull up your old reports to know who we are talking to. If your reports are only asking questions and not giving help. You will be shot down. Rookie's we do this to help stop uncle LE from slowing us down. Also to protect us all (rookie and vet alike).In all fairness no one should ask the vets to be the only ones doing all the work and taking risks, but at the same time not everyone can get on here and post specific reports with dates and times. Some longtime lurkers with aged profiles but few reports are trustworthy too.

MikeDirty
07-25-08, 05:44
Went out to Broadway with 2 BSW's one was a BBW. They wanted me to hold them down while they worked. Drove around Broadway for about 2 to 3 hours and surprisingly LE was Laxed. Lots of Activity going on. Even saw some you BSW's that were fine as hell. The broads I was with ended makin a little somethin as well. Seems like broadway will be the new red light district soon. Oh yeah I ended up bangin the BBW BSW I was with. Just paid the tellie fee and nothin else. Other than that it was a good night. Good to see them fine ones coming out.

Gtrack
07-26-08, 15:28
Glad to see that their is steady activity on the Broadway track.
MIKE DIRTY:Did you get the name of the bbw?The last time I was out I was approached by a bbw named NYA who said she used to work on Bainbridge.She was very aggressive and I am looking to hook up with her the next time I am in the area.PM me and i can give you a contact for ATF of mine TAMMI.

Gtrack
07-27-08, 14:54
I was on my bike and saw one hispanic provider CLASSON and FULTON at 9:30 this morning.I did not partake but it shows their is sporadic activity all times of the day.

TexasMonger
07-28-08, 06:43
Hello fellow Mongerers,

Just curious, Broadway is a pretty long stretch in Brooklyn, I have a few things to do in the area and would like to hit it for some eye candy and a nut. Any cross streets that define the activity areas?

Cheers

TM

Gtrack
07-28-08, 12:56
The area of emphasis is BROADWAY and GATES WOODBINE up to about HALSEY. Your landmarks are MCDONALD'S and the Neptune. Their might be some action on BUSHWICK AVE near the motel

Geese
07-28-08, 19:46
I normally get skeptical in the Bway area because of the trannies that flock over there. I did have some success though last year w/ hsw named Rosie. Not too many girls can make me nut as quick as she did because her jerk and suck technique was top notch. Too bad I don't see her anymore. BTW, over on Franklin Ave. there used to be this bsw named Lil Bit who used to be on the corner on Madison all the time. I don't see her anymore but I would love to get some head from her for old time sake. She used to try to deep throat me all the time, bless her heart. I miss her little crackhead ass.

TexasMonger
07-28-08, 22:07
Hey Gtrack

Thanks a million

Cheers

TM

Blac X Dymond
07-30-08, 01:58
This post is late but I've been busy working trying to make ends meet!

This was last Friday (7/25) between 1am. 3am

I was suppose to go out Friday night to a bbq but was to tired after work so I went home & took a nap (about 4 hours), so I wake up have a drink & notice that I'm bored so I hop in the car, hit up the bank & head out to ENY to see a friend before I make my rounds!

She's not home so I hit the block looking for some action, I'm really bad with streets because I don't pay attention but I'm good with land marks, so I gets to IP around 1:15am I spin around the normal stroll a couple times & don't see much (to be honest nothing but I did see a young cutie about a 6 walking with a baby stroller, not a good look), so I head home on pitkin ave, once I hit the turn I see 2 BSW walking, 1 was big the other was decent maybe a 5, I call her over & she hops in & from that point she would not shut the f*ck up, she tells me a jackson for fs so I'm cool with that.

We drive for like 15 minutes before we find a decent spot, light LE presense, but she informs me the LE is heavy & taking down SW left & right so thats why they are not out in the open like they use to. Anyways, we get to the spot, the ***** don't stop talking, I pay her she say she needs to suck me off, I say cool, she was a pro at that and lick the balls, I was in heaven, I hit it missionary for about 20 minutes! I ask for her # she don't have a phone but here name is MOET, she has blondish hair or wig! I drop her off & once again was about to head home when I see about 5 SW on one block (the block near the school), I had not choice but to partake in another feast! I pick up this thin BSW she looks 20 but come to find out she 40, her name is Bibi, no sweat, . 20 for fs no cbj, I turn the corner I see 2 hsw, shorty told me one was a ts! We pop into a parking lot like 7 blocks away, we make the exchange, her na na is nice and tight (not to tight but just right), we go missionary, because I just busted a nut just 10 minutes ago I know its going to be a while before I bust again, so I'm tearing up this chicks inside for about 25-30 minutes, I can see shes liking it & she cums but I keep going hard until I pop, her service & attitude was a 7 would have been a 9 if she gave BBBJ with it but I would see her again!

I know this was a long post but I had to share that, although LE is cracking down & our economy is near shot, there is still talent out there to partake! I didn't get a chance to check out Penn & Linden stroll but I did pass by Levonia area and seen a couple nice BSW but I was really set for the night!

With this info I hope some of you can find what your looking for!

Be saft & happy hunting

BXd

Big Sexx
07-30-08, 11:44
Well the jumpoff that I meet at Rambo’s party flaked on me so I decided to hit the streets. I first went around Fulton, as I turn the corner I see a skinny BSW with a nice ass I pick her up we discuss a couple things she wants 35 for H&H I start feeling buyers remorse. (I didn't really scower the streets this shit fell in my lap so I decided to pass in retrospect I wish I didn’t) Next I hit Bway it was definitely poppin but I couldn’t tell if they where trannies or not so I decided to park and actually walk around, I be dammed if with 1or 2 of them I still couldn’t tell well I'm not a fan of the crying game so I high tailed it out of there and went to Nevins I saw 2 BSW and 1 LSW but I felt like I was being tailed by LE so I decided to go back to Fulton I searched around for the slim goodie from earlier but she was nowhere to be found. I settled on a bbw BSW took her to the Short stay on Bway for 20 an hr and she charged 20 for H&H this all took place between 1-5am.

MikeDirty
07-30-08, 16:45
Just put together a video called Street walkers. The chronicles of a real life monger on the streets of NYC late at night. There are 4 girls on there straight from the tracks of Bway, Frankilin, 145th st. , all over BK and Harlem. This is the 1st of its kind, checkout the cover. If anyone is interested in obtaining it, PM me for details.

Blac X Dymond
07-31-08, 13:37
M Dirty, this is a great concept video you have put togather, I was just thinking the other day like "DAMN, I got a digi cam but everytime I go out (if I score or not) I should be shootin like I'm doing recon so I can report accurately"!

I just got a new 10 mp SLR, I think I need to put it to good use other than taking regular bs, lol!

Do your thing dirty!

Happy hunting!

Just put together a video called Street walkers. The chronicles of a real life monger on the streets of NYC late at night. There are 4 girls on there straight from the tracks of Bway, Frankilin, 145th st. , all over BK and Harlem. This is the 1st of its kind, checkout the cover. If anyone is interested in obtaining it, PM me for details.

Blac X Dymond
07-31-08, 13:56
I'm off work for a few weeks (vacation & at home assignment), but I would like to know where the daytime action is? I'm a night owl so I can find action @ night but durig the day I'm clueless, I can quickly make a mistake between a regular chick & sw, they all dress the damn same!

I got my CL outcall hook ups but that gets costly after 2 or 3 times so I just want to find a quick bj or something without the wait and draining my wallet!

So if anybody knows what strips these sw frequent let me know! Also back in the day (about 3 years ago), ENY, Brownsville, Bushwick and other areas had sw renting out rooms to service discreet guys for good prices (.4-.7 for the hour), do they still exsist?

MikeDirty
07-31-08, 14:38
I hit Bway Tuesday night 7/29 drove around for about 30 min. Ended up with this Big light skin chick named marsha. For 1 jackson got BBJ CIM. She had a nice fat ass, and let me tape it. Then yesterday I got with my 19 yr old slim BSW I met a few weeks ago. For 4 jacksons got about 2 to 3 hours in with her at the motel. Got wet stuff, she can barely handle the dick. No BJ though got to get her into that. She has a few other BSW friends always willing and ready. Posted a few pics. The 1st is the lightskin big butt ***** and the 2nd is the slim shorty.

Kings
08-01-08, 08:27
these are not to be missed: Shiela in Industrial park area = HSW with pierced nipples and clit. did a 3 some w/anal for 50. did another two pops for an additional 20. thin w/phat ass. lowkey blondish brown hair.
Amy = broadway track & pitkin & mother gaston area. White Chick with phat ass & pussy. blonde hair. nice breast also. 25yrs old

Gtrack
08-01-08, 16:26
I will probably be making a run and its good to to see that their is info to be had.When I come back I will share my adventures with the vets.

Haunted
08-02-08, 10:05
Haven't been on the strip in a while people...well not since my last report!

Last night (Friday) was out from 10-11 and 1-2am, and it was dead.

Blac X Dymond
08-02-08, 16:04
I was on my way home Friday morning (3am) & stopped in my old hood (Church & Utica area) to check out a some of my people, I went to the store on Utica & Linden to get a couple brews, on my way out I see this chick, she looks my way, I'm tipsy & she looking okay (about a 5.5), so I holla @ her to see whats up on some "lets drink & go back to the crib" type convo, but she won't stop like she scared or something, I was like stop for a minute let me talk to you. She stops, we make small talk (she got 8 kids) then she blurts out I'm trying to make some money, I look @ her with this look because this is not a area where sw be hangin out, a couple years ago I picked up around that area, a bsw but she just left a underground strip spot & it was a fluke!
I let her go because I was short on cash & wasnt sure if she was a pro or crackhead on the prowl or other! Walking back to Church ave, I see another bsw but a bbw looking @ every man up & down like they was dinner, I pass her by because she was a 2!

For those that live in that area or know anything about the area, is this a stroll on the low or just some homeless busters trying to get a quick buck?

Happy Hunting.

bXd

Bk Agent 420
08-02-08, 21:52
After going thru a long drought, I decided to try the industrial area. Jackie was walking on williams street hsw, short hair light skinned with a cat paw tatoo on her breast.

She offered a bbj for .2 She was eager to finish quickly so she asked me to push her head. Said she liked to gag. I went along with it finished we were both happy.
Looks 7 Attitude 6 Performance 7.

Haunted
08-03-08, 20:26
Broadway stroll was heavy with TS last night (2am ish). At least 5 TS, didn't find anything else, although earlier (11pm'ish) there were some fiends.

Industrial park, as usual (for me that is) was empty at 11pm and at 2am. This includes Pitkin, Lavonia, Mother Gaston etc.

Nite Marauder
08-04-08, 16:20
Broadway stroll was heavy with TS last night (2am ish). At least 5 TS, didn't find anything else, although earlier (11pm'ish) there were some fiends.

Industrial park, as usual (for me that is) was empty at 11pm and at 2am. This includes Pitkin, Lavonia, Mother Gaston etc.

Haunted, I was out there around the dame time. Saw two groups of TS standing on Gates and another crew walking along Broadway near McDonalds. Very disappointing. Didn't see much else. Should have walked around cause I didn't want to even look at these dudes.

Went near Pitkin and IP, but didn't really stay long. Headed back to Queens.

Where are the actual women on Broadway? Just mampies and TS.

Gtrack
08-04-08, 16:46
NITE MARAUDER:They actually hang near the hotel and laundrymat at BROADWAY and PUTNAM. Some times they are on BUSHWICK when LE is out and about.

Haunted
08-08-08, 00:06
A few fiends out on BWay early Thursday night. A few trannies as usual too.
Nothing worth the ride (or even the report I guess!)

Kings
08-18-08, 04:30
Broadway & Gates to Broadway & Halsey is jumping w/young black girls in hooker attire. usually leave at 6am

Big Sexx
08-19-08, 00:59
I went out early to BWAY 11:30-2:00 i didnt see much of anything. actually while ridin by Dunkin Doughts i saw some undercover LE jump into a grey minivan with a couple of cups of coffee. 15 Mins later i see a grey Minivan behind me with someone drinkin Coffee in it. After i saw that I decided it was time to monger elsewhere. I went to fulton it was dead or atleast seemed that way, there was a some type of party going on at a club around the corner(which attracted lots of unwanted attention ie. LE) so the SW must have been hiding. I stoped by 3rd ave i saw one bsw and one wsw but they were scooped up before i could loop around. so all and all i didnt do shit execpt for waist gas and make it harder for me to find a parking spot when i got back to the crib.

Gtrack
08-19-08, 10:46
Last night I made 2 stops on my tour.First stop was 3rd and Nevins and their were 2 providers out.I had gone out with one previously but I was not feeling her so I passed. I then took a bus to the popular Broadway Gates destination.I called Cookie from last week and she wanted to hook up.I gave her my standard reply of I'm not sure and surveyed the area. Their was heavy Le in the area and one had set up shop on Broadway and Woodbine.I continued to walk around and I walked over to Bushwick and stayed out of the area.As I was walking along near the McDonald's I saw Nya who I had seen on a previous trip.She came over approached me and gave me the same positive treatment and attitude from last time. We found a spot and we settled on a cbj for a jackson. I did not really like the spot but I liked her so I picked up her contact and called it a night. I finished again at 5 am went I got off the bus and walked home.

Real Ron Iron
08-20-08, 02:04
Yo I gotta catch up on all your dirty activities!

TheHeights718
08-20-08, 14:12
It seems like since that Howard Johnson hotel went up. There has been random chicks floating around at nite. There are a couple of clubs and diners in the area but just like most of us. I have that eye for working girls. So maybe its a rare occassion. Maybe someone can monitor this strip on a regular basis. Cause I work too early in the morning to be out at those times.

I was on my way home Friday morning (3am) & stopped in my old hood (Church & Utica area) to check out a some of my people, I went to the store on Utica & Linden to get a couple brews, on my way out I see this chick, she looks my way, I'm tipsy & she looking okay (about a 5.5), so I holla @ her to see whats up on some "lets drink & go back to the crib" type convo, but she won't stop like she scared or something, I was like stop for a minute let me talk to you. She stops, we make small talk (she got 8 kids) then she blurts out I'm trying to make some money, I look @ her with this look because this is not a area where sw be hangin out, a couple years ago I picked up around that area, a bsw but she just left a underground strip spot & it was a fluke!

I let her go because I was short on cash & wasnt sure if she was a pro or crackhead on the prowl or other! Walking back to Church ave, I see another bsw but a bbw looking @ every man up & down like they was dinner, I pass her by because she was a 2!

For those that live in that area or know anything about the area, is this a stroll on the low or just some homeless busters trying to get a quick buck?

Happy Hunting.

bXd

Southside103
08-21-08, 17:58

Happy Hunting.

bXdNext time find out were the undergound spots at. That is worth some info from the vets, like me. I like to know all the undergound spots and talk to all the owners of the spots. One day I may open up my owe one. Again.

ItsMeFag
08-22-08, 22:44
Alright, been a while since I reported. Last saturday, I roamed around brooklyn and manhatten...

Broadway area - I checked out this area twice, nothing but trannies. Only one big BSW by the mcdonalds. Overall a wash. Of note, heavy LE presence.

IP -I cruised this area for the first time after reading old posts. I saw absolutely zero, I roamed around for 30 mins, this was around 2am. No LE in sight.

Manhatten - 6th avenue, mid 50s revealed nothing. A few months back, you could catch a suv with a provider and score a quick Bj for 50, but not anymore. I eventually went to lex in the mid 20's and spotted 2 WSWs, both were decent, 7-8/10 on the SW scale, but there were TONS of cars circling them. Plus, they were strolling on major roads so it was impossible to pick one up without drawing alot of tension to yourself. LE presence was low.

Im going to give it another shot tonight. I rarely have time to monger, so its a damn shame that my rare trips to the supposed "hot spots" come up empty.

Be safe fellas.

Doodle 029
09-02-08, 00:50
I decided to scout around the Brooklyn strolls last night before I made my way to the Bronx. I couldn't find anything on Nevins or 3rd Ave. Then I went to Broadway.

Broadway & Gates to Broadway & Halsey had a lot of options.

Myra was with a TV but she herself is all woman. She is smoking hot! She wanted .40 for BJ, .80 for FS. She went down to 30/60. I chose to pas on her this time.

Then I saw Juicy. She looks 18, nice body, but was firm on .80 for FS so I pssed on her too. I have her digits if you're interested.

Vinny Brooklyn
09-02-08, 03:54
Nice strip in Red Hook under the BQE/ I-278 along all those video shops. Hot spots are limited to around the Costco area.

Picked up a WSW for a CIMBJ for $40.

Saw a HSW recently but when I looped around she was gone.

Anybody have other [and more specific] spots out that way? Always looking for the WSW and HSW!!!

09-02-08, 18:10
Nice strip in Red Hook under the BQE/ I-278 along all those video shops. Hot spots are limited to around the Costco area.

Anybody have other [and more specific] spots out that way? Always looking for the WSW and HSW!!!That's near Bar 37's old neighborhood -- plus a few other defunct clubs, where I have been more than once pretty late/early morn. Never saw stable action there, except UC LEOs in the Dunkin Donuts once.

09-02-08, 18:18

Anybody have other [and more specific] spots out that way? Always looking for the WSW and HSW!!!That's near Bar 37's old neighborhood -- plus a few other defunct clubs, where I have been more than once pretty late/early morn. Never saw stable action there, except UC LEOs in the Dunkin Donuts once.

Dikingx14
09-09-08, 17:09
What you charging for that vid with part 2 can I add some in there.

Bk Agent 420
09-16-08, 15:17
Picked up tiffany on a rainy day. Light skinned sw (think She's black but could be a latina), real cute & slim. Her bbj service was amazing, pornstar like solid 9.

Anyway I got her #, but lost it. Was hoping someone could help out.

TexasMonger
09-16-08, 19:58
Picked up tiffany on a rainy day. Light skinned sw (think She's black but could be a latina), real cute & slim. Her bbj service was amazing, pornstar like solid 9.

Any hint on location ? Brooklyn is a big place Bk and there are many that fit the description above.

Cheers

TM

Bk Agent 420
09-16-08, 20:47
This Tiffany strolls around industrial park off pitkin. M'bad I was supposed to write that in my original post.

NJ's Finest
09-20-08, 02:07
I always see this bsw around Stanley and Georgia. She finally changed out of that white dress shes been wearing for the past week. Anyone been with her? Nice body from far, but who knows what she will look like once in the car. Sorry for the picture quality...

Blac X Dymond
09-20-08, 15:00
I always see this bsw around Stanley and Georgia. She finally changed out of that white dress shes been wearing for the past week. Anyone been with her? Nice body from far, but who knows what she will look like once in the car. Sorry for the picture quality...I head out to IP mostly @ night after 11pm, can you tell us a rough estimate around what time you make your rounds because out there is hit or miss, well thats bascially the same for any other stroll, now that the weather is getting a little nippy I rather head out when I know theres a 2 hour window where I can find some talent.

NJ's Finest
09-22-08, 18:29
I head out to IP mostly @ night after 11pm, can you tell us a rough estimate around what time you make your rounds because out there is hit or miss, well thats bascially the same for any other stroll, now that the weather is getting a little nippy I rather head out when I know theres a 2 hour window where I can find some talent.

You can find this girl out there almost any weekday at around 6PM. I've seen her out 3 times in the past week. If she is on the rock, she will deteriorate quickly, so better snatch her up while shes worth it! If you pick her up, please give us a report!

The Phantom
11-04-08, 21:54
Can anybody tell me how its looking over there, its been hit or miss for a couple years now, I know a couple of you guys still cruise the area!

Linden/Penn use to be a hot area (alot of girls, 04/05 was the years), do the girls still stroll around cozione near the warehouses during the day? I know industrial park has tighten up since they have patrol walking around now, some good times over there 3 years back, how times change!

thanks guys & keep on truckin'

Southside103
11-10-08, 01:11
Can anybody tell me how its looking over there, its been hit or miss for a couple years now, I know a couple of you guys still cruise the area!

Linden/Penn use to be a hot area (alot of girls, 04/05 was the years), do the girls still stroll around cozione near the warehouses during the day? I know industrial park has tighten up since they have patrol walking around now, some good times over there 3 years back, how times change!

thanks guys & keep on truckin'Yea once and a while ( over the weekend) you will get about 4 sw's but they get scooped up kind of fast.

Blac X Dymond
11-10-08, 19:45
Wow, thats a big decline. I remember back in the days there would be up to 20+ out on that very strip mostly on weekends but during the week about 10 or so, where have all the sw's gone, lol!

Yea once and a while ( over the weekend) you will get about 4 sw's but they get scooped up kind of fast.

Blac X Dymond
11-10-08, 20:00
Went out to Industrial Parl thrusday night just to check out the scene! I'm tipsy after a going away party so I'm horny. I see a hsw near the barracks, I parked the car & took a stroll to see whats up with, I forget her name but she was older (47), bad english from DR, a slight decent ass for her age but that could have been the drinks talking. We walk back to the car, I find a dark spot in a parking lot a few blocks away, she quotes. 20 I said I only have. 15, she goes with it, I really only had. 14, LOL, she says shes not on drugs, blah blah! I check the kitty, hairy (yuck) but not a forest, she gives my a half ass cbj, I dive right in the kitty hard, I'm breaking her back, 5 min pass, she ask if I'm done, nope, 10 min, 15 min, 20 min pass! Now you remember I got vodka in the system so I got super cock, when she asked me after 20 min, I get annoyed I start plowing extra hard I can feel her tighening up between her legs, after a few more plows I stop, shes like you done, I'm like no but I know your pussy is hurting, she smiles then sez I can't get no more customers tonight, I came & my pussy is swollen (all in a DR accent)! I'm not happy, but out of cash so I drop her off & go home

Other than she allowing me to pound her out like a jack hammer, everything else was wack (looks, BJ & service). When I drove off I saw 2 BSW walking my way, oh well maybe next time.

The moral of this post is, don't get to tipsy & go out & find a SW to release on, you might not release at all, lmao!

BXd

Southside103
11-11-08, 17:47
Went out to Industrial Parl thrusday night just to check out the scene! I'm tipsy after a going away party so I'm horny. I see a hsw near the barracks, I parked the car & took a stroll to see whats up with, I forget her name but she was older (47), bad english from DR, a slight decent ass for her age but that could have been the drinks talking. We walk back to the car, I find a dark spot in a parking lot a few blocks away, she quotes. 20 I said I only have. 15, she goes with it, I really only had. 14, LOL, she says shes not on drugs, blah blah! I check the kitty, hairy (yuck) but not a forest, she gives my a half ass cbj, I dive right in the kitty hard, I'm breaking her back, 5 min pass, she ask if I'm done, nope, 10 min, 15 min, 20 min pass! Now you remember I got vodka in the system so I got super cock, when she asked me after 20 min, I get annoyed I start plowing extra hard I can feel her tighening up between her legs, after a few more plows I stop, shes like you done, I'm like no but I know your pussy is hurting, she smiles then sez I can't get no more customers tonight, I came & my pussy is swollen (all in a DR accent)! I'm not happy, but out of cash so I drop her off & go home

Other than she allowing me to pound her out like a jack hammer, everything else was wack (looks, BJ & service). When I drove off I saw 2 BSW walking my way, oh well maybe next time.

The moral of this post is, don't get to tipsy & go out & find a SW to release on, you might not release at all, lmao!

BXdLol. Damm that was funny. Industrial Park were is that. I forgot. Ohh If your intrested I will trade you that info for a spot poping off in queens on Friday.

Rocpness
11-12-08, 03:43
Out on third avenue this past Monday. The scene was pretty slow North of Union (LE parked all night). From 3rd street on, there were a few decent WSWs out. After circling a few times around midnight, picked up a Julie/Kentucky between 5th and 8th streets. She's out most nights. Decent face, nice ass, wet pussy (fingered it), about a 6. 5-7. Offered me BBBJTCWS for. 25. We found some parking between 3rd and second avenue and she took her time and sucked the life out of me. Gave her a small tip and a ride to Sunset Park. A few hours later, I was still feeling it, so I wondered if I'd catch her walking north on 3rd (still working). Got lucky and found her again and did a repeat visit. Wasn't looking for FS (another BBBJTCWS) but her ass and pussy felt great. Next time. I'll keep my eyes out in this part of Brooklyn for the scene here.

Kings
11-12-08, 20:56
now that cl is requiring credit cards to post,alot of young bsw are back where they belong. gates ave t the junction from midnight to 8am is jumping.

Doodle 029
11-12-08, 23:19
What does Julie look like? Can you get a picture next time? I want to know what to look for. I've found third avenue to be empty the last fwe times I cruised by.

Out on third avenue this past Monday. The scene was pretty slow North of Union (LE parked all night). From 3rd street on, there were a few decent WSWs out. After circling a few times around midnight, picked up a Julie/Kentucky between 5th and 8th streets. She's out most nights. Decent face, nice ass, wet pussy (fingered it), about a 6. 5-7. Offered me BBBJTCWS for. 25. We found some parking between 3rd and second avenue and she took her time and sucked the life out of me. Gave her a small tip and a ride to Sunset Park. A few hours later, I was still feeling it, so I wondered if I'd catch her walking north on 3rd (still working). Got lucky and found her again and did a repeat visit. Wasn't looking for FS (another BBBJTCWS) but her ass and pussy felt great. Next time. I'll keep my eyes out in this part of Brooklyn for the scene here.

Blac X Dymond
11-13-08, 12:58
IP is in east new york, going towards atlantic ave, you can't miss it, if you take pitkin ave towards Penn Ave, all the side streets, check them out after you pass the train line above you.

Lol. Damm that was funny. Industrial Park were is that. I forgot. Ohh If your intrested I will trade you that info for a spot poping off in queens on Friday.

Blac X Dymond
11-13-08, 13:02
Kings you got a great point, now that CL is gonna put a head lock on the exotic section of the website, sw & regulars will have to resort back to the streets from where they came from, showin there goods & charging regular rates & that will be sweet because they can't over charge in the streets, they will be left out in the cold, LMAO!

Well I hope our predictions is right because, 3rd ave, Penn/Linden, IP, Coney Island, Sunset park will be jumpin like popcorn again, lets not forget the legendary HP!

now that cl is requiring credit cards to post,alot of young bsw are back where they belong. gates ave t the junction from midnight to 8am is jumping.

Southside103
11-13-08, 16:16
IP is in east new york, going towards atlantic ave, you can't miss it, if you take pitkin ave towards Penn Ave, all the side streets, check them out after you pass the train line above you.I came pass that spot, coming from jump-offs some I didn't care I already bust my nut. I so stupid. Is there any quaily SW on that stroll.

Are you free this weekend? There will be a jump off in Queens (I think)

TexasMonger
11-14-08, 10:50
Are you free this weekend? There will be a jump off in Queens (I think)

Hey Southside, what is a jump off?

Cheers

TM

Southside103
11-14-08, 15:04
Hey Southside, what is a jump off?

Cheers

TMTexas. I'm surpised. They are underground strip clubs.

Gtrack
11-15-08, 02:39
I hit the Broadway/Gates area last night and it was quiet.I wound up with a cbj from Michelle for a jackson who I probably would not repeat with again. It was a warm and rainy night for the fall so I was a little disappointed with the selection.

TexasMonger
11-15-08, 09:43
Texas. I'm surpised. They are underground strip clubs.

Ah ...I know about those but didn't know what they call them :-)

Thanks for the clarification

Cheers

TM

Camello
11-16-08, 10:52
Bucked up on a nice petite redbone. Bout 5'1''. Nice little fatty. B tits

Not really a SW just some chick I scooped up by a corner store on Putnam

Took her to a motel. Pussy was xtra tight. Head was the bomb. She even let me finger her in the ass. Maybe sometime in the future imma stretch that ass out. LOL

Good stuff

Gtrack
11-16-08, 22:30
Nice job CAMELLO:If you get a contact PM me and we can trade info.

Living Legend
11-21-08, 00:26
Last week passed by the 3rd avenue track, saw only 1 BSW who looked cracked out near 8th street. Didn't check any of the side streets as I'm not too familiar with the area. Nothing else in sight. This was around 1 am midweek.

Living Legend
11-21-08, 00:29
Last night passed by Industrial Park, around midnight, there were 3 BSWs out. One fat girl, one skinnier who was tall and looked somewhat decent but wasn't able to pick her up as someone beat me to her, didn't get a good look at the last one but she was a bigger girl too. Didn't participate and went home.

Rocpness
11-22-08, 08:19
Last week passed by the 3rd avenue track, saw only 1 BSW who looked cracked out near 8th street. Didn't check any of the side streets as I'm not too familiar with the area. Nothing else in sight. This was around 1 am midweek.3Rd is very hit or miss. I probably cruise it 2-3 times a week since I'm near it. Outside of a really good night recently, it's been pretty slow. Most of the cracked out BSW are north of Union. Most of the WSW are between 1st and 15th on third. Usually 3-5am is the best time to hit the track. There's so many bars out here that they seem to lay low before that (though I have seen them as early as 8pm just cruising home).

Bk Agent 420
11-22-08, 13:06
Wow been on the sidelines for a while, decided to start cruising again. Read all the posts to keep current (good info guys).

Well been out all week looking. Livonias has had uncle leo on everyother block. Seems as if someone gets pulled over everytime i drive by.

IP has been hard to find a decent sw. I've noticed leo makes sweeps there every tuesday & thursday. So be carefull.

Stanley ave has had sw activity but someone seems to always beats me to the pickup.

Thats all the info i have, good luck out there be carefull & lets hope that because of the economy they cut back on leo's sw patrols.

Catcher79
11-26-08, 04:08
I noticed that between 8th and 14th streets, there are hot spots in the dark corners between 3rd and 2nd. By taco bell, gas station.

Also. Stay away from Mariah (28yr latina from CL). Sexy as hell but smells like dirty laundry.

Catcher79
11-27-08, 00:13
Was walking down broadway and hung a left at the neptune, saw two average bsw hanging by the driveway to the laundry mat and ask me if I needed a date or something like that. I wasn't feeling it so I walked straight passed them. Walked a little further and circled back on the other side of the street and to my amazement, I look in the driveway and there were about 5 guys walking with their hands behind theirs heads into uncle leo's wagon.

Camello
11-28-08, 15:59
Two days ago I picked up a petite bsw on bdwy. 25 for fs.

Goods were tight and wet. Head was ok.

Bk Agent 420
11-28-08, 19:15
Where on b'way did u see her?

Can u describe what she looked like or give a name?

Around what time did u pick her up?

Please try 2 be as specific as possible in your reports, please.

Rocpness
11-29-08, 14:17
I noticed that between 8th and 14th streets, there are hot spots in the dark corners between 3rd and 2nd. By taco bell, gas station.

Also. Stay away from Mariah (28yr latina from CL). Sexy as hell but smells like dirty laundry.There's usually at least one or two by the gas station any given night. The spanish and white SWs are between 1-14th street (on 3rd), the BSWs further north.

I was out recently and bumped into that Julie "Kentucky" chick again. It was also the second time that she told me she had been robbed (this time by her ex). She was in bad shape (bruised up), but still interest in a date. 20 BBBJ. For an extra. 20 fs. But wasn't great this time around, as she wasn't in any shape for it.

She was the one of only two out early this week.

She was around Costco on 3rd.

By the way, has anyone seen a spanish SW by the xxx video stores in the 20's on 3rd. I've seen a girl out there more than a few times standing in front of the store, but wanted to know if anyone had been with her. Spanish, mid 30's (up close), better from afar, nice body (5'2", nice ass, etc).

Catcher79
11-29-08, 19:41
There's usually at least one or two by the gas station any given night. The spanish and white SWs are between 1-14th street (on 3rd), the BSWs further north.

I was out recently and bumped into that Julie "Kentucky" chick again. It was also the second time that she told me she had been robbed (this time by her ex). She was in bad shape (bruised up), but still interest in a date. 20 BBBJ. For an extra. 20 fs. But wasn't great this time around, as she wasn't in any shape for it.

She was the one of only two out early this week.

She was around Costco on 3rd.

By the way, has anyone seen a spanish SW by the xxx video stores in the 20's on 3rd. I've seen a girl out there more than a few times standing in front of the store, but wanted to know if anyone had been with her. Spanish, mid 30's (up close), better from afar, nice body (5'2", nice ass, etc).Haven't seen her in the 20's but seen a chic like her on 60th and 3rd hanging out by the store. Was going to talk to her, but soon as I got close her pimp jumped out of nowhere! Big dude with a lazy eye, didn't feel like getting robbed so i walked all the way to union with no luck.

Blac X Dymond
11-30-08, 19:30
It was a fair night (not to cold) so I figured I would take a ride around the normal strolls & I had free time.

I passed by 3rd/Nevins area, it must have been to cold because to my eyes I didn't see a thing! I then head over to ENY to check out the some areas I read in previous post, I check out IP 1st, circled it a couple times, saw a couple leos harassing a homeless guy, I shoot past them really quick, then a saw a few walk foot leos making some rounds, then I see a bunch, maybe 5, unmaked just joy riding in a way through the streets, I don't like the look of that so I dip cause I don't need the attention.

So I shoot down Penn Ave, this is around 2:45/3am, I go down Livona because I read there be some action in & around there, I'm not sure because this is my 1st time checkin out that stroll, I go east as far as I can until the split in the road that conjoins with New Lots, on my way I see a couple bsw look all up in the car (most likely working), since I don't know the area I tread cautiously, I see people hangin out in front of a couple local hang outs, I was about to bust a u-turn & I see this bsw about 5'7 walking, I check her out & from a distance she looks decent so I shoot down a block & make my way back to where I see her (I forget the side street but the main was New Lots), I'm in luck, shes still walkin but doesn't look to much like a working girl, I pass her slow, look @ her, she looks briefly @ me, I make a right turn unto a side street & stop, she cross the street & see's me stopped & backing up some, she walks to me, she looks decent, 6ish, body is the same, I ask how much for fs she sez .25, she hops in & were off, her name is Che Che shes 35, real pleasent, we have small talk & she informs me that that area be hot, meaning girls be working that area (news to me) & the best nights is Thur-Sun morning, either on New Lots, Livona or Stanley (next time I make the run I'll get all the side streets). We park, I pay, she drops her pants & proceeds to giving me a 2 min cbj, not bad since I didn't ask for it but I had to stop her because I felt like I was gonna bust, she lets me finger pop her & her kitty is wet & warm, so onto plowing missionary, it feels so good because shes wet & warm & not loose, she starts getting into it, rubbing my ass, squeezing my nipples (a good look), & then shes like fuck me harder, I do so because thats what I do & then all of a sudden things get super wet, she explodes & moans hard, I keep going hoping the wetness doesn't slow me down from bustin', this is all going for 10 minutes & shes not rushing me to hurry up, now I'm pumpin' faster & faster to get mine off, 5 more minutes she bust again & then she tightens her kitty & I bust 2 minutes later, she looks into my face & is like, damn I love to cum, I'm happy because she came & I came! She cleans up, I ask how much it would be to take her home for the night or weekend, she says maybe after a couple car dates she will do that. I get the digits & drop her back to her spot so she could go home & get warm.

All in all it was a good pick & she wasn't stink, rushy or to talkative, I give the experience a solid 7! If & when I call her (if the # works) I will report & see if she can get an 8!

bxd

Bk Agent 420
12-04-08, 16:05
Wednesday night (bout 9ish) was cruising by livonia and amboy when a WSW caught my eye.

Had to make sure it wasn't Janine (worthless SW), told me. 25 for bbj. She took her time, oral skills were very good. Jessica has straight blond hair and slim. Looks 6-7 Attitude 8 Service 8

I asked for her number but she said she sneaks out when she can.

I'll be keeping an eye out for her whenever I'm out.

Sunsetroller
12-06-08, 23:11
Whats up guys, I haven't posted in a while, sunset (40's-60th) is dead, a few weeks back LE had set up one of those mobile command centers right on 3rd ave so it scared off the group of young BSW's that used to come around, (21-25).

So now its a dead issue, I've read about 3rd near the dunkin dougnuts and in the teens and towards atlantic, how is it? Decent or cracked out SW's?

Also, I don't know if there are any "old school" mongers here, but a few years back, there was a tall gorgeous BSW named "Mia". I think she was brazilian, a real stunner, some would say she had a bad attitude but she was cool with me, I just miss the days I used to have fun with her, she gave up on Sunset, used to love to be at the "Harbor", hope you mongers know where that is. Last I heard from another BSW "Vicky aka sweet cheeks", that she was dancing outta a club in LI. Have no idea though, kinda hope one of you guys know who I'm talking about and could put me on to where she's at now. Mia is maybe around 5'9 5'10, She has long black hair, sometimes she goes blond. Huge rack, fake though and has a tatt of a snake on her rack going down to her ribs, I think she might have more ink but thats the one that stands out the most, she's a light skin BSW. Well if anyone knows her let me know. I'll keep you guys posted on the sunset scene if the groups ever come back. Take care fellas.

Living Legend
12-07-08, 00:14
Cruised IP and Livonia/New Lots last night (Friday night/sat morning) was in the area around 2-3 am. Didn't see anything lurking. Was very cold though, so that could have been why. There were a lot of cars cruising though so I wasn't the only one on the hunt. Good luck out there.

Blac X Dymond
12-21-08, 23:00
Good day Gentlemen, Happy Holidays! Hope you all are staying warm, I am, lol!
Well just a quick post about my little run this weekend.

I had to pick up & drop off some xmas gifts today (Sunday) @ a shelter so on my way back I rode thru IP just to see whats going on, wasn't really expecting nothing because its so cold, just bored killing time before the giants game came on. I'm driving down Pitken & saw some action on Hinsdale (I'm surprised I remembered cause I'm a visual guy & don't pay attention to street names), so I see some movement, I circle around to see whats up, it was just regular folks walking around, so back on Pitkin towards home, then a see a young looking black chick walking, I give her the look but she didn't seem to be accepting so I move on, then I see a FAT ASS walking in the street, I look, she look, I u-turn & circle around to see if she is working, I lock eyes & make a right turn & stop, before I know it she is coming to the car & gets in, her name is Lisa, lives in that womans shelter!

We talk a bit drive around, get warm & find a nice spot (only saw one leo in the area, not heavy)! She quotes .20 for fs, I'm game cause thats down my alley, lol, shes about a 5, nice big tits with hard nipples, missing some teeth from getting beat up by her ex man, but she has a decent smile! I want doggystyle, so she drops the pants & all I see is FAT ASS, looking better out the pants, I'm hard quick... I gets busy, shes taking lil jon like a pro, I bust in 10 minutes.

Shes really nice, not on the track long, wanted me to drop her off by KFC, not a problem, I tell her I want to see her again, she tells me to come by the shelter & page her! I would take her for the night, maybe weekend just to f the ish out of her FAT ASS :)

I saw about 2-4 sw making rounds in the IP area, I was gonna head over to Livona but was short on cash, I was cold & the gf was calling me to come home, so I called it a night.

Its cold as ice out there but money needs to be made, its hit or miss depending on the time, I'm a late night guy but happy I made a earlier run to find something!

Happy Hunting & Happy Holidays

Big Sexx
12-22-08, 23:27
Lucky Bastard!!! i was around IP and Bway for about 2 hrs sun-night mon morn and i didnt see sh*t what time did you find her???

Good day Gentlemen, Happy Holidays! Hope you all are staying warm, I am, lol!

Well just a quick post about my little run this weekend.

I had to pick up & drop off some xmas gifts today (Sunday) @ a shelter so on my way back I rode thru IP just to see whats going on, wasn't really expecting nothing because its so cold, just bored killing time before the giants game came on. I'm driving down Pitken & saw some action on Hinsdale (I'm surprised I remembered cause I'm a visual guy & don't pay attention to street names), so I see some movement, I circle around to see whats up, it was just regular folks walking around, so back on Pitkin towards home, then a see a young looking black chick walking, I give her the look but she didn't seem to be accepting so I move on, then I see a FAT ASS walking in the street, I look, she look, I u-turn & circle around to see if she is working, I lock eyes & make a right turn & stop, before I know it she is coming to the car & gets in, her name is Lisa, lives in that womans shelter!

We talk a bit drive around, get warm & find a nice spot (only saw one leo in the area, not heavy)! She quotes .20 for fs, I'm game cause thats down my alley, lol, shes about a 5, nice big tits with hard nipples, missing some teeth from getting beat up by her ex man, but she has a decent smile! I want doggystyle, so she drops the pants & all I see is FAT ASS, looking better out the pants, I'm hard quick... I gets busy, shes taking lil jon like a pro, I bust in 10 minutes.

Shes really nice, not on the track long, wanted me to drop her off by KFC, not a problem, I tell her I want to see her again, she tells me to come by the shelter & page her! I would take her for the night, maybe weekend just to f the ish out of her FAT ASS :)

I saw about 2-4 sw making rounds in the IP area, I was gonna head over to Livona but was short on cash, I was cold & the gf was calling me to come home, so I called it a night.

Its cold as ice out there but money needs to be made, its hit or miss depending on the time, I'm a late night guy but happy I made a earlier run to find something!

Happy Hunting & Happy Holidays

Big Sexx
12-23-08, 02:49
I Cruised around tonight for about 3 hrs very slim pickings in IP I saw 1 LSW, but very thin not my style Bway dead! Fulton dead! And Livonia dead!

Blac X Dymond
12-23-08, 14:13
Big Sexx, sorry to hear that! I'm a late night hunter (11:30-2am) but on Sunday I passed through IP between 7:15 & 8 (very early for me) but since it gets dark by 4:30 I figured it was okay to check it out. From my intel alot of the ladies come out early, from sunset to like 9 (in the winter, summer is the same also)!

I've made runs out there & found nothing many times (mostly after 11pm) but I've got lucky a couple times.

Lucky Bastard!!! i was around IP and Bway for about 2 hrs sun-night mon morn and i didnt see sh*t what time did you find her???

Blac X Dymond
12-23-08, 14:20
I don't cruise to much during the week, I goto AMP's because I'm sure I will get what I'm looking for, a good warm massage, LOL! Livonia strip can be sketchy at times (nice during the summer), but I wish that chica houses still exsist because it would be much easier during the winter. There use to be a house in IP where SW would hang out or live at, maybe 4-5 of them but that was like 3+ years ago, I miss the good old days, damn!

I Cruised around tonight for about 3 hrs very slim pickings in IP I saw 1 LSW, but very thin not my style Bway dead! Fulton dead! And Livonia dead!

Blac X Dymond
12-24-08, 07:19
A friend asked me to take them to the airport today, I said no problem but they didn't inform me till the day before that they needed to be there by 4:30am, WTF! No problem its xmas eve, I got no work the next day anyways!

On my way back I take the local way because the highway was wet & had black ice, so since I was local I checked out Livona, nothing the whole strip I circled around for 20 minutes, so I shoot over to IP, looks very quiet, no LE in site, I see a fat manly looking BSW, not my style, I'm circling around for 15 minutes, then I see a tall figure walking like two blocks down on a side street, Alabama I believe, I make my way over there I see her its a BSW but a suv came around the block & picked her up, damn, 30 seconds to late. I ride around for another 7-10 minutes approx & I'm ready to head home, but I see a young looking BSW with dreads, slim body, looks fresh! She gets in, I think she said her name was Shy, 33 lives around the area. I park we make exchange (. 25), she gives me a cbj for a couple minutes, then spreads eagle, its dark but I can see that the kitty is bushy (not my style either), the pussy is tight, I start going at it maybe 6 minutes shes like its starting to hurt, blah blah, so I start playing with her tits to get me going more, I see that her head is hitting he door, LOL, I go faster so I can cum quick, maybe 2 minutes later I'm done, not really happy cause she was rushing & the back seat is not my 1st option for action! She tells me she came into hard times & she's been on the stroll about 6 months, she also tells me between 5-7am there are alot more girls but its raining so they wasn't out tonight, I don't know how true that is but I'm never out there past 3am, so somebody let me know if that intel is accurate!

I'm going to take a break from the track till spring (hopefully), I'm spoiled, I'm use to my AMP visits anyways & not being rushed but for. 20-. 30 I can't complain, we are in hard times!

Big Sexx
12-27-08, 20:19
I'm going to try it out again tonight we will see what happens!

Shawn24
12-28-08, 20:00
Hey guys I was wondering when is the best time to head out to ip I've been there around 11:00 and it is dead are they out earlyer since it get darker earler.

Seer2700
12-29-08, 17:43
What is AMP?

Lordforgiveme
12-31-08, 05:37
Yeah I'm looking for an AMP/incall place because I love asian women. I don't care if the girl (s) arent great I just want asian pussy. I need a location in brooklyn or manhatan. I need to lose my virginity. Badly. Any help would be nice. Also what is the procedure for entering such a place, getting served, paying, and what would I have to look for in case le set up a sting? Again any help/answers I would appreciate. Thx

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was originally written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING and thus it was edited it to normal case lettering. In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

======================================

Hi Lordforgiveme,

I sincerely appreciate your contributions to the forum, but...

Would you please refrain from WRITING IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS!

It's difficult to read and it's time consuming to fix.

On behalf of myself and your fellow Forum Members: Thank You!

Jackson

Gtrack
01-01-09, 14:29
LORD:You are in the wrong thread.Go to massage parlors thread and look up the info on GOLDS.
Good luck and Happy New Year.

The Phantom
01-06-09, 13:07
Bxd, whats up bro!

I haven't been up here in a few but I still make some rounds, I've read a couple of your post, your getting lucky out there in this crazy weather! If I can find that big booty BSW you picked up that would be great because most the IP SW are suspect & skinny. I'm going to check out Livona, I thought that area was dead, hit or miss is better than dead. I've passed by Penn/Linden area in the early morning, closer to Penn/Flatlands, over priced SW & not alot of options (check after 4am).

The way its looking, not alot of hunters are reporting there finds because I know I see alot of them out there, I post up & watch the scene before I make rounds, just to spot the good, bad & leo!

Hunt Safe Hunters

A friend asked me to take them to the airport today, I said no problem but they didn't inform me till the day before that they needed to be there by 4:30am, WTF! No problem its xmas eve, I got no work the next day anyways!

On my way back I take the local way because the highway was wet & had black ice, so since I was local I checked out Livona, nothing the whole strip I circled around for 20 minutes, so I shoot over to IP, looks very quiet, no LE in site, I see a fat manly looking BSW, not my style, I'm circling around for 15 minutes, then I see a tall figure walking like two blocks down on a side street, Alabama I believe, I make my way over there I see her its a BSW but a suv came around the block & picked her up, damn, 30 seconds to late. I ride around for another 7-10 minutes approx & I'm ready to head home, but I see a young looking BSW with dreads, slim body, looks fresh! She gets in, I think she said her name was Shy, 33 lives around the area. I park we make exchange (. 25), she gives me a cbj for a couple minutes, then spreads eagle, its dark but I can see that the kitty is bushy (not my style either), the pussy is tight, I start going at it maybe 6 minutes shes like its starting to hurt, blah blah, so I start playing with her tits to get me going more, I see that her head is hitting he door, LOL, I go faster so I can cum quick, maybe 2 minutes later I'm done, not really happy cause she was rushing & the back seat is not my 1st option for action! She tells me she came into hard times & she's been on the stroll about 6 months, she also tells me between 5-7am there are alot more girls but its raining so they wasn't out tonight, I don't know how true that is but I'm never out there past 3am, so somebody let me know if that intel is accurate!

I'm going to take a break from the track till spring (hopefully), I'm spoiled, I'm use to my AMP visits anyways & not being rushed but for. 20-. 30 I can't complain, we are in hard times!

Vintage68
01-07-09, 23:09
Rode through after dark between 5 - 8, nothing going on. Drove up Jefferson and saw LEO talking to a possible hobbyist in his car, couldn't see a girl inside, windows were tinted. They had the driver door open talking to driver. Cruised over to LIC and it was dead also.

MikeDirty
01-09-09, 06:14
Lucky Bastard!!! i was around IP and Bway for about 2 hrs sun-night mon morn and i didnt see sh*t what time did you find her???Ran into her tonight. Haven't been out in a while, but now since My girl aint livin with me, I'm back at it. Saw Lisa on Pitkin about an hour ago. She got the fattest ass out there, especially out the pants. I fucked her good, but I wanted to take her home and really fuck her. I'm suppose to link up with her tomorrow, I might get some video footage. But for 1 jackson she was well worth it. Like you said she had a missing tooth, but a nice round ass. SHe gave me her digits. I got to get at that again. SHe let me take some pics. Enjoy.

Oh yeah, I bumped into a yound BSW around fulton street the other night. She had a nice deep pussy. And for 1 jackson she was decent. Got her info too. She had a phat pussy. I'll put some of her pics up as well.

TexasMonger
01-09-09, 10:15
Hello Mongerers

I'm not sure what MikeDirty report is regarding Jade and Lisa, but their pictures are yummmy ..I would love to tap their azzes :-)

Cheers

TM

Blac X Dymond
01-09-09, 22:56
Mikedirty, good post bro, I didn't have my cam the night I saw lisa but her ass looks better with light, it looked good in the dark too & also felt nice & soft (ohh wee), damn, I haven't had a chance to find her after the holidays but I should, she is worth the money & the trip, she got some good pussy, but I didn't know she had such HUGE TITS, DAMN! She is very cool, last I remember, down to earth & ready to please. Do your thing, let us know if you get that video footage, just remembering how that ass moved got me wanting to go find her now.

Later gents, I'm going to do that.

BXd

Ran into her tonight. Haven't been out in a while, but now since My girl aint livin with me, I'm back at it. Saw Lisa on Pitkin about an hour ago. She got the fattest ass out there, especially out the pants. I fucked her good, but I wanted to take her home and really fuck her. I'm suppose to link up with her tomorrow, I might get some video footage. But for 1 jackson she was well worth it. Like you said she had a missing tooth, but a nice round ass. SHe gave me her digits. I got to get at that again. SHe let me take some pics. Enjoy.

Oh yeah, I bumped into a yound BSW around fulton street the other night. She had a nice deep pussy. And for 1 jackson she was decent. Got her info too. She had a phat pussy. I'll put some of her pics up as well.

Freaklikdat
01-09-09, 23:32
Ran into her tonight. Haven't been out in a while, but now since My girl aint livin with me, I'm back at it. Saw Lisa on Pitkin about an hour ago. She got the fattest ass out there, especially out the pants. I fucked her good, but I wanted to take her home and really fuck her. I'm suppose to link up with her tomorrow, I might get some video footage. But for 1 jackson she was well worth it. Like you said she had a missing tooth, but a nice round ass. SHe gave me her digits. I got to get at that again. SHe let me take some pics. Enjoy.

Oh yeah, I bumped into a yound BSW around fulton street the other night. She had a nice deep pussy. And for 1 jackson she was decent. Got her info too. She had a phat pussy. I'll put some of her pics up as well.Damn she gotta phat ass!! What up Mike Dirty. Hit Me up with a PM.

Gtrack
01-11-09, 11:04
Who has the bigger titties:LISA or JADE?

MikeDirty
01-12-09, 04:02
Who has the bigger titties:LISA or JADE?Lisa's tits are way bigger, but Jade let's u go all out on that pussy. They both are good poundouts.

MikeDirty
01-14-09, 12:21
Was coming home last night and seen this young BSW around St. Johns and Utica. Did't think she was working, but I gave it a crack anyway. Honked my horn and she literally came running to the car. Got a decent bbj for 1 jackson. Wanted to fuck but I was in a rush. Felt her upm and the pussy felt nice and wet. Her name is Nikki she's a slim, pretty, light skin chick. You would never guess she's working. Caught her like 4 in the morning. No pics though she was cool and ready.

Billy88
01-16-09, 00:08
Well, it was absolutely freezing, but I did some cruising. Came down to 3rd Ave, circled by the hotel around Douglas in that area, saw a couple of busted up obvious BSW's, and I came up 3rd down to 10th St, saw a WSW who upclose didn't look that great, so I passed. Has anyone had any luck with a SW down in Sunset Park area? I'd love to find a great LSW or WSW who hasn't blown every guy in brooklyn. I imagine Craigs is where it's at with the weather like this. Billy

TexasMonger
01-16-09, 08:50
Billy,

Good report. This freezing cold is really killing the street mongering. The only WGs out there are the ones that years of chemical abuse have blown holes into their heads. No one with a little brain will brve theses temperatures.

As far as CL goes, the WGs gain the upper hand and command higher $ foe the same services. If you find some on CL with good service at street cost, please report.

I will be on the lookout for gems on CL and BP and report the experiences.

Cheers

TM

Rocpness
01-16-09, 12:41
Well, it was absolutely freezing, but I did some cruising. Came down to 3rd Ave, circled by the hotel around Douglas in that area, saw a couple of busted up obvious BSW's, and I came up 3rd down to 10th St, saw a WSW who upclose didn't look that great, so I passed. Has anyone had any luck with a SW down in Sunset Park area? I'd love to find a great LSW or WSW who hasn't blown every guy in brooklyn. I imagine Craigs is where it's at with the weather like this. BillyThe slope has been extremely quiet over the past month or so. It is definitely the weather. I've been out a few times around 4am and I've only seen about 1-2 SWs out (if any at all). As it warms, it will definitely pick up. I've had some sucess with WSWs on 3rd between 9th and 50th street (and you do see a few HSWs around the video stores in that area). I haven't been out much in the new year, but I'll report what I see over the next few weeks.

Bk Agent 420
02-04-09, 22:08
Been out looking, haven't found anything worth stopping for. Every SW I see either got hit with an ugly stick or looks like a uc.

Any strolls out there with any action?

I've been checking stanley ave. Livonia, IP, I even checked "the plaza" but still have nothing to show for it.

Thought we were in a recession, where are the SWs who need some extra cash?

MikeDirty
02-05-09, 03:38
Was cruising around Franklin Ave. Near Putnam, and bumped into a BSW named little Bit. She was short, about 5'1, with a nice round jelly ass. Score her for a Jackson f/s. She gave an excellent CBJ, and I pounded her silly. And to top it off she let me video. She was worth it. Not bad lookin, with a nice fat ass. These are her pics.

Gtrack
02-06-09, 11:49
Good to see that their is some action. I always use this area as my first stop when I start my mongering trips.

BretFarve77
02-10-09, 20:51
Been cruising broadway and putnam area early morning the past week. Seems to be some action ther now. Everymorning I see several SW roaming around, but I'm too afraid to stop. (can't risk getting arrested. Or worse) is this a bad area of brooklyn to be mongering. As I said, I see lots of action every morning, but very few reports. Anyway, this morning I was feeling a little brave and decided to give it a try. Stopped on madison and waited for a this BSW to approach. She came up to the car, but seemed hesitant to get in, finally sat in the seat, but did not close the door and told me not to drive away. (I don't trust a SW to talk business until she is fully in the car and we are a few blocks from wher I picked her up) anyway out of curiosity, I asked how much, she quoted 2 jacksons for BJ, or a benjamin for full. I told her I wasnt interested, and drove off. But these prices seem a little high for me for that area, are they usually that high there?

I don't usually have time, but I used to cruise around penn/linden area, has anyone seen any action there lately? Or is that area done for good. Also, has anyone cruised sutphin lately, I used to find a lot over there, but it has been dry lately.

Thanks,

Brett

Hitdat Kid
02-16-09, 22:30
Ran into her tonight. Haven't been out in a while, but now since My girl aint livin with me, I'm back at it. Saw Lisa on Pitkin about an hour ago. She got the fattest ass out there, especially out the pants. I fucked her good, but I wanted to take her home and really fuck her. I'm suppose to link up with her tomorrow, I might get some video footage. But for 1 jackson she was well worth it. Like you said she had a missing tooth, but a nice round ass. SHe gave me her digits. I got to get at that again. SHe let me take some pics. Enjoy.She spanish?

Member #4782
02-18-09, 08:06
Yo, it's your boy MarkRoxNy from BESTGFE.

I just got my dick sucked off by a sexy ass EBT SW on Broadway in Bed Stuy. One of the things I really wanted to do was to find a slim sexy dark chocolate EBT SW to give me a cbj during this week. Well mission accomplished. She was a cutie. She was out on Bway and Cornelia with about 5 other girls at 5:00 am. They split up, moved around a lot but stayed on bway between Jefferson and madison. They were all sexy young BSW, but she really fit the bill. After the fucking cops stoped trying to rap to her (I kid you not), I finally got her in my car, we drove down Cornelia by the school, parked behind a construction rig and she went to fucking work. CBJ for 50. I made it a point to reach down her pants and palm and squeeze her bare ass while she sucked the shit out of me. Her ass was so fucking soft and smooth. I actually said "yea baby. You sucking that dick. Oh shit. That ass feel good. I'm gonna fuck you next time! ". She wanted 120 for that tho. Or at least her pimp did. Anyway, I love CBJ's from sws because they work to make you cum quick and therfore turn themselfs into dick-sucking machines on superfast mode. She had me popping in under 3 minutes. She had a sweet ass mouth. She paused a couple of times to flick the toungue and do some tricks on the head just to show she had skills. Then got back to machine mode. I was very happy. When she hit that right stroke I said "that's it. Right there. Keep doing that. Don't stop. You gonna get it". Next thing I know I'm yellin like somebody dropped an iron on my foot. The condom filled with nut, and I told her to keep sucking.

I got the digits. She def works for a pimp and her "sister" is a leutenant for him, because you have to negotiate with her before you can get to Mystery. Whatever. Once I was cumming with my dick in her mouth I didn't give a fuck who was running the show.

Ahhhh.

Member #4782
02-21-09, 08:26
So last night, I am out in the car around 12:30. 1:00 am and cruise the broadway/bushwick strip. There is nothing out there but blue and white LE harrasing people. But I knew that meant it was too early. So I went home and went to sleep. Didn't wake up until 5:00 am. Went back out there. Bam. Ebt sws galore. They just wear short winter coats and very tight jeans when it's cold, but they still out there. So I saw one who was caramel, slim and very sexy. Pull up to her, she does the ususal "are you a cop? . Are you sure? . Well what you wanna do baby? " I ask the rates for a fuck and for head. "120 to fuck, 60 for head". Get the fuck out of here. I say "ok, I'll be back" and pull the fuck off. Now this was on the corner of Broadway and Madison right next to the check cashing spot. That is a main corner. So I headed up towards halsey once I got back to bway.

Saw a brown skin girl, big ass lips, tall and slim with a juicy ass stuffed into tight jeans. I just pull the car over ahead of her, she knows whats up. Roll the window down. She says "hey. What you looking to do? ". I said "how much to fuck? ". She says "50". That was the right answer. Get in da car beyach! Now by this time it's after 6 and the sun is starting to come up. I tell her I want to fuck her in the back seat of my car (something I haven't done in years) and we need a good spot. She said "Make a you-turn and go down gates, Imma take you to my spot there". Cool. I take some time to look at her face. Oh shit. She looks just like Jennifer Hudson! Well in about 5 minutes she gonna be my American Idol. She has me head down gates going north? We come to this area of what appears to be subsidized townhouses and the complex has it's own parking garage. Shit is open and you can just drive in there! Smart girl. So we go in there, park way in the back and do the pull-of-all-these-close-in-a-tight-spot dance. She pulls her pants down and her juicy brown legs and ass and neatly shaved pussy are a nice sight. She well kept. I tell her to just lay on her stomach with her ass up. I wanna get right to it. She squeezes into the back seat and lies face down, the ass up proudly like a newly formed chocolate mountain.

I mount. Wow. Skin so smooth and soft. Ass is so round and like a nice flesh cushion. And because she been out walking, the booty is slightly cold, which actually feels nice. I nail her into the bucket seats for about 10 mins before I become surprised with how good it feels and bust uncontrollably. Since I have her down, I slow stroke until I get every drop of cum out. Ass feels good as a mothefucker.

We put all our shit back on. I take her back towards broadway and ask her what her name is. "Mocha". I didn't bother to get the number this time because I have realized that SW tel #'s are pointless. You either get their pimp, crew or the number changes in a week. She's a regular out there. I've seen her walking before.

Oh, and 1 more thing. I asked her when she came out because nobody was there at 1:00 am. She said "I came out around 3 or 4 just to be safe". That confirms what I have always said about that strip. Prime time is between 4:00 am and 6:30 am. So that's when you should go.

Ahhhh.

Living Legend
02-23-09, 18:46
Saturday night/ Sunday morning
Hit IP around 3 am and there were 2 BSWs out. Neither one of them sparked my interest so I headed over to Broadway. Both looked too cracked out.
This was my first time on the Broadway stroll. I say around 4 to 5 am there were 5 - 6 girls out. There were a ton of guys picking up girls though; I seemed to be one car too slow when it came to picking up a chic. Cruised around for a while and started to notice the girls disappearing and the trannies coming out. Left the area and drove on Broadway heading back towards IP. I'm guessing the girls move up and down broadway as I found 2 chics down by a 24 hour bodega. Picked up "Tiffany", BSW a little thick but at that point I was tired and wanted to get a nut off. Quoted 50 for bj but took 40, I only had 20s on me otherwise I would have offered 30 to see if she would have accepted. Excellent bj, no hands which is what I want and sucked me dry. Said she's out every night from 3 to 6 am.

Blac X Dymond
02-25-09, 03:47
I got bored Tuesday night after I came home from a party around 1 ish, so I headed to east new york, I popp'd over to IP, saw a couple LE but nothing serious, drove around once & found my fav "Lisa" she peep'd me & hopp'd in, we made short talk & went to a spot, stop by the 24 hour spot for some "equipment' and went to get shit poppin! She was a little tipsy & parinod for some reason, I was a little tipsy myself so get a quick nut wasn't gonna happen.

She gives me a 3 minute bbj & wants to go on, I say I want the pussy, I slide in & get ready to beat it up, 5 or so minutes in she tells me to hurry up she don't want to goto jail, that messes me up, so I go hard like a jack hammer, she is lovin' it, I grab her ass & it so fat and soft, she's grabbin' my neck, I go hard for 5 minutes & I feel like I'm gonna bust, but then damn the rubber bust, "Oh Shit"! I pull out and cum on her pussy (which is shaven) & she so quick to bounce she pulls up her pants to leave without cleaning up, I'm like " da rubber broke", she like " its okay, I'm clean, you scared but I got nothing"! I knew it felt to good at the end, DAMN!

I'm nervous, my girl loves to fuck raw! All in all Lisa pussy was nice & she said we need to have a few hours to ourself but I need to make sure I'm clean & she clean before I can do that cause she a street hoe!

If you got a chance check out lisa, her ass is nice & firm, but she gain some pounds since the last time I saw her, she got a gut not a good look!

Real Ron Iron
02-25-09, 18:50
Any contact info on this Lisa in IP?

Shak Deez
02-27-09, 07:02
I been trying to get at that for a hot second myself. Cats are holding on to that 1 though and that Jade chick. I actually saw the jade chick on the cl about a week back,but when I had time to do the deed the skeezer took the ad down. I heard she walks IP from time to time but I've never caught her.

Real Ron Iron
02-27-09, 23:32
What parts of IP is the crux of where all the hoes at? Or do they wander randomly in the area like Hunts Point?

Gtrack
03-02-09, 09:57
I hit the Broadway area Saturday and their was linited selection.I went from 3 to about 5:30. I hooked up with another board member and we did a quick cruise which yielded nothing. I finished off the trip by visting Kings spot where I hooked up with Samantha

Blac X Dymond
03-03-09, 22:16
Ip is a hit or miss depending on the day but late hours btwn 2am. 6am you can catch a few hoes, I pull an early run btwn midnight. 2 on the wknds but as I said its hit or miss so I make runs over to lavonia check that out then penn & linden then come back around to see whats out & about just to kill time.

Start off on pitkin when you get into IP hit the side streets on both sides near all the commercial buildings & near the woman shelter on atlantic, you'll see all of this once you drive around for a little.

What parts of IP is the crux of where all the hoes at? Or do they wander randomly in the area like Hunts Point?

Real Ron Iron
03-04-09, 18:42
Was cruising BWAY one night and made it to the end at Penn Ave did the loop-d-loop bout to head out on the Jackie Rob. Saw a chunky BSW wandering on the ave out in the open. I was very leary given its LE city over there. So I signaled her and pulled up to Jamaica and had her walk up. Dipped in the block and picked her up.

Was talking with her for a few and she had some crackish tendencies that turned me off a little so I was ready to drop her ass off and dip. I confirmed BBBJ+CIM and all she wanted was a Hamilton. I couldn't beat that price plus my sack was full.

Found a spot down by Van Siclen on the J, it was a party night so I was paranoid with all these young people walking by all of a sudden. However that wasn't going to deter me. Dropped my shorts and this hoe put in some serious work sucking my dick. It was absolutely fantastic. Did everything I needed done to my shit.

When I was busting a nut it felt like two nuts. I was coming for at least a minute straight and she swallowed every drop. I was very impressed gave her a Jackson instead for the excellent work. Unfortunately she didnt have a phone number. But I will be back out there to find her ass.

Dropped her offer on Liberty or Pitkin near a chicken joint and bounced.

Gtrack
03-05-09, 11:16
I did a long trip last night and I got to 15th and 3rd.Nothing was to be had so I walked back to the Classon/Putnam area where their was one provider.I took the plunge but it was disappointing. It cost me 2 jacksons.The Nevins/3rd area had one provider.Times are a changin. Where are all the recession providers?

DigitalBobby88
03-05-09, 20:22
I did a long trip last night and I got to 15th and 3rd.Nothing was to be had so I walked back to the Classon/Putnam area where their was one provider.I took the plunge but it was disappointing. It cost me 2 jacksons.The Nevins/3rd area had one provider.Times are a changin. Where are all the recession providers?MAD props to you and all the other foot soldiers out there!

Just wait until the weather gets better.

Real Ron Iron
03-07-09, 00:13
Hooked this girl up with a lot of friends. She was discovered by one of my soldiers Uchiha. Uchiha is the same soldier to find Big Booty PR Linda. She is the official Recession *****. 40half and 80hr incalls on her desperate days and 50/100 the max when she is doing okay.

She was good to go until a few bad apples I recommended spoiled my relationship with her. Some cocksucker went over to her and showed some exclusive emails with pics I sent, along with my notes stating the minimums she will take. Of course she had the reason to be upset but none of those comments were meant for her to see. But to hook the fellas up, and this jackass would go and ruin that.

Kings is also another bad apple because he would see her everyday and I wouldnt get a chance to visit her. :D

I would send her ******* to a few, she is very open to being solicited through *******. At one point she posted her ******* on CL so you could respond as if you remembered her from back then. She is a weed head and will fuck for some weed and a pack of newports. Only issue with her is she is boring and will front on giving head a lot, like a true GF.

Real Ron Iron
03-07-09, 14:46
Move this Destiny Report to General Reports she is not a SW.

Real Ron Iron
03-18-09, 21:54
Finally got something on Third Avenue. This is after already ODing the entire weekend. This chick made the 4th pop in a 36hr period. Was headed southbound and saw a white chick idling on the corner. She seemed low key but her location was ideal and discrete for pickup so I had to investigate. Looped around the block so I could roll up to her through the side block.

She came over to the car and she looked pretty nice, IN THE DARK! Pick her up and she is cool with straight head for $20. Found a nice spot in this lovely industrial AREA! Its so discrete you can take a shit in the middle of the road in sheer privacy. These kinda areas turn me on!

She goes to work and she is pretty damn good. I saw her in the light and she is clearly a dope fiend. However decent enough to get head but I wouldnt hit that. Skinny white chick, blonde hair, possibly early thirties with the addiction aging her an extra 10 years.

I was being greedy seeing this chick as I was already on E and went for it anyway, figure 20 bucks wont hurt. She was sucking my dick for 20 mins straight, nonstop, no air, no complaints. She was sweating and about to pass out from heat stroke. She came up for air after the 20 mins showing how fatigued she was. She got a little frustrated but kept her composure, told her I would take care of her.

About 10mins later I felt a pop coming as I fucked her mouth a little bit. Came a full load (SURPRISINGLY) deep in her mouth. She swallowed every drop without hesistation and feel back passed out with exhaustion. I told her how much of a good girl she was and gave her an extra $20. Of all my years I would have probably quit some point, however I refuse to pay without a pop these days. She kept my streak alive!

Her name is Donna Parker, and she said she lives in Red Hook but is out there in the area all the time. She is definitely recommended for straight head. She asks if you want covered or uncovered she dont care which one, she will swallow it all!

I have her contact to share and would definitely check her out again.

Pam
03-26-09, 14:18
Met a friendly WSW named Lori from Buswick. She is half Puerto Rican half Italian. She can be found on Broadway between Flushing Ave and Marcy. Nice body. 40 C sized tits. 20 for dome and 40 for the whole shebang. She was friendly, and didn't rush. Although she is most def on something, but looked and smelled clean. She stays with someone, so if you want incall, you would have to donate between 5-10 bucks to her roomate. She got a number but my dumb ass forgot to take it down. I'll get it next time.

One thing that scares me about the Broadway stroll is that there are a lot of she-males around, so you have to be careful. My rule is this, if you got to think twice if the chick is a real woman or not, don't even bother.

ThickJohnson
03-27-09, 09:53
For those of you who haven't seen the story you may want to be a little more cautious on CL for a few. Not for the potential killers but for LE. I'm sure now as a show of force they will begin a hard CL campaign just to quiet the press.

Here's the story:
The NYPD quietly put the kybosh on the Vice Squad that successfully patrolled Craigslist for prostitutes and sex offenders, according to a published report.

Despite it's success, the Vice Squad Craigslist program ended 18 months ago, The New York Post reported.

The NYPD denied the timing of the shutdown. A new commanding officer thought the squad was a "waste of resources" and ended the program three years ago, NYPD spokesman Paul Browne told the paper.

The squad had been credited with making several cash-for-sex arrests in every borough of the city, sources told The Post. Officers would regularly set up meetings in hotel rooms with prostitutes found on the popular Web site and then make arrests. The squad would generally conduct one or two stings per night.

The Post's exclusive report comes one day after Queens teenager John Katehis admitted to police that he killed former WABC newsman George Weber after answering a Craigslist ad for rough sex. Katehis, 16, allegedly stabbed the radioman during a "violent, drug-fueled assault," according to the The New York Daily News.

Gtrack
04-01-09, 11:22
I walked over to Fulton and Classon.Their were no providers out so I headed up to Broadway and saw 6 providers. Their were some regulars but nobody wanted to approach me.With this recession I guess even the providers are laying low.

JesseJames
04-05-09, 11:17
I walked over to Fulton and Classon.Their were no providers out so I headed up to Broadway and saw 6 providers. Their were some regulars but nobody wanted to approach me.With this recession I guess even the providers are laying low.If you got hooked up, where would you take them, not having a car?

Gtrack
04-06-09, 09:16
Their are nooks and crannies that the providers know about.

Gtrack
04-07-09, 01:03
Tammi the budget provider has set up shop in Brownsville.PM me for contact

Knightriderr
04-07-09, 08:10
Hooked this girl up with a lot of friends. She was discovered by one of my soldiers Uchiha. Uchiha is the same soldier to find Big Booty PR Linda. She is the official Recession *****. 40half and 80hr incalls on her desperate days and 50/100 the max when she is doing okay.

She was good to go until a few bad apples I recommended spoiled my relationship with her. Some cocksucker went over to her and showed some exclusive emails with pics I sent, along with my notes stating the minimums she will take. Of course she had the reason to be upset but none of those comments were meant for her to see. But to hook the fellas up, and this jackass would go and ruin that.

Kings is also another bad apple because he would see her everyday and I wouldnt get a chance to visit her. :D

I would send her ******* to a few, she is very open to being solicited through *******. At one point she posted her ******* on CL so you could respond as if you remembered her from back then. She is a weed head and will fuck for some weed and a pack of newports. Only issue with her is she is boring and will front on giving head a lot, like a true GF.Had to create a new account. My password doesn't work for some reason. Highly interested in checking out this Destiny chic since money is tight. I like to "chief" on a little 420 sometimes so it could be a good fit. I know of a few incalls in Jersey that I can share. Thanks in advance. Under my old name I've passed on a few UTR's that I met on the scroll.

Gtrack
04-07-09, 11:26
I did my cruise last night and I came up empty again.Their was one provider in the Fulton/Classon area .I took a pass and headed up to Broadway and saw the same crew from last week. Their is a young girl wears a mini and is always on her phone .I think she only does car dates. She comes out late and I think she is a regular.If anybody has info PM and I can reciprocate.

Boonbk
04-10-09, 20:58
Any updates?

I cruised around IP and pitkin and didn't see anything out.

A few LE but nothing major.

Trick Williams
04-12-09, 22:08
Any contact info on this Lisa in IP?

You NYC mongers need to push this SW out into the forefront.

Boonbk
04-14-09, 20:33

Oh yeah, I bumped into a yound BSW around fulton street the other night. She had a nice deep pussy. And for 1 jackson she was decent. Got her info too. She had a phat pussy. I'll put some of her pics up as well.Can you share lisa info with me? Send me a private message.

I've been driving around IP & Pitkin and I never get lucky.

Member #4782
04-18-09, 13:20
Ok, I been spinning around the Broadway/Gates/Bushwich strip a few times in the last couple of weeks when I can. There were some girls out last night btw.

I noticed something one Sunday morning (around 7 am). On Saturday nights into Sunday morning, the girls will stay out a little later, sometimes untill the church crowd starts to show. So I was over there to get McD's breakfast for the family and saw a real sexy BSW-crackhead. She had juicy legs and ass and a nice wig. A john was walking with her, which pissed me off. But I watched them for a few. He was on foot. They passed a couple of other crack head girls on the strip and they walked down putnum, headed toward Ralph. Now I notice other crack head girls on Putnam. Still sexy, not bottomed out yet. I saw one dancing in front of an apt building where 2 young blood pimp types were standing guard. It occurred to me. There must be a crack house nearby. I always see crack head girls around there.

Now I didn't follow the john and girl, but I should have. I shouldhave seen where she took him so I could know the spot they use. Then I could just hover there and pick off vicitms. Personally, I only use crack head BSW for CBJ. I never fuck them because thier pussy and ass usually have a stink that stays on you for the rest of the day. And unlike some others, I would NEVER do ANYTHING raw with a crackhead, not even BJ.

Anyway, if you guys are out cruising, lets try to keep an eye on putnam. If we can find the crack house, or the crack girl place of business, it could be a gold mind for cheap CBJ (we are talking 10 and 20 bucks here folks).

Oh, and after about 30 mins, I saw the john walking back up Putnam toward broadway on foot alone, so wherever she took him, she stayed there.

Somdawg
04-19-09, 07:14
Ok, I been spinning around the Broadway / Gates / Bushwich strip a few times in the last couple of weeks when I can. There were some girls out last night btw.

I noticed something one Sunday morning (around 7 am). On Saturday nights into Sunday morning, the girls will stay out a little later, sometimes untill the church crowd starts to show. So I was over there to get McD's breakfast for the family and saw a real sexy BSW-crackhead. She had juicy legs and ass and a nice wig. A john was walking with her, which pissed me off. But I watched them for a few. He was on foot. They passed a couple of other crack head girls on the strip and they walked down putnum, headed toward Ralph. Now I notice other crack head girls on Putnam. Still sexy, not bottomed out yet. I saw one dancing in front of an apt building where 2 young blood pimp types were standing guard. It occurred to me. There must be a crack house nearby. I always see crack head girls around there.

Now I didn't follow the john and girl, but I should have. I shouldhave seen where she took him so I could know the spot they use. Then I could just hover there and pick off vicitms. Personally, I only use crack head BSW for CBJ. I never fuck them because thier pussy and ass usually have a stink that stays on you for the rest of the day. And unlike some others, I would NEVER do ANYTHING raw with a crackhead, not even BJ.

Anyway, if you guys are out cruising, lets try to keep an eye on putnam. If we can find the crack house, or the crack girl place of business, it could be a gold mind for cheap CBJ (we are talking 10 and 20 bucks here folks).

Oh, and after about 30 mins, I saw the john walking back up Putnam toward broadway on foot alone, so wherever she took him, she stayed there.
That area is almost always poppin' in the wee wee hours, I always pass through when going to Candy's DVD and see a lot of SW's, but be aware, there are tons of trannies around there. Be careful.

Gtrack
04-20-09, 13:16
I hit the bricks last night and came up with nothing.I hit my usual two areas Fulton/Classon and Broadway. Their was some LE as I was leaving and they were parked near the Golden Krust bakery.I took the bus back to Fulton/Classon and saw some providers. It was close to 6 in the morning.

Member #4782
04-20-09, 15:57
That area is almost always poppin' in the wee wee hours, I always pass through when going to Candy's DVD and see a lot of SW's, but be aware, there are tons of trannies around there. Be careful.I know that area well. I know all about the Trannies. They are all butt ugly and easy to spot. Why they are on the same strip with real girls I will never know.

Somdawg
04-20-09, 20:34
Is completely INSANE around ENY/Brownsville lately. Got pulled over on Blake an hour ago with a provider that I was dropping off. They really had nothing to go on (DWB: Driving While Black) and sheepishly let me off since "all of mein PAPERS vere in orter". Like living under the fucking SS.

Gtrack
04-29-09, 01:43
Last night I hooked up with PEBBLES a provider on the Fulton/Classon track and had a unrushed bbbj tip included for a jackson and lincoln. PM me for details and info.

Shak Deez
05-07-09, 15:44
I seen this sexy spanish looking hoe on the classon putnam stroll, wasnt sure of her street cred so I bypassed with the hope of doing future recon on her. Yo Gtrack I know this is 1 of your stomping grounds you seen this one out here kid?

Gtrack
05-08-09, 10:46
SHAK:Never saw her before.As it gets warmer their might be some variety.Lets keep everybody in the loop.

AceBandit
05-09-09, 09:42
Yo gtrack good looking kid! I got with pebbles tues night & had an unrushed bbj at her crib. Head game was top notch! As far as he looks she is a 2-3 but her head game made up for it. Will not repeat I like females thats alot more attractive with the potential of me wanting full service. Either way gtrack, thanks for the info. By the way the num I sent to pm you any luck with that?

Let me know.

Member #4782
05-09-09, 11:16
Thanks to google maps.

If you go out there, start at this spot.

4:00 am to 7:00 am.

This corner is ground zero for the ebt sws.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=Broadway+%26+Madison,+Brooklyn,+Kings,+New+York+11207&sll=40.682965,-73.910544&sspn=0.00742,0.011802&ie=UTF8&ll=40.688286,-73.919942&spn=0.007419,0.011802&z=16&iwloc=A&layer=c&cbll=40.688212,-73.919811&panoid=6IDI0ZrYx8u_6HeSz_rbdg&cbp=12,30.44,,0,16.45

Shak Deez
05-15-09, 04:42
The strolls should pick up now that craiglist is getting an erotic make over.

Gtrack
05-16-09, 15:35
As we head into the summer it would be great to have a better variety.It may never appproach the heyday of mongering but we can always hope.

Gtrack
05-19-09, 17:59
This afternoon I had a session with TAMMI at her spot.Unrushed half and half for a jackson.She was very talkative and gave me the lowdown on her area.Their is some action to be had under the el on the 3 train.The vicinity is Rutland Road. LE is out in force so be careful.Hoping that new rules at craigs will push the bridge and tunnel crowd back out.

TheHeights718
05-22-09, 09:10
Thanks to google maps.

If you go out there, start at this spot.

4:00 am to 7:00 am.

This corner is ground zero for the ebt sws.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=Broadway+%26+Madison,+Brooklyn,+Kings,+New+York+11207&sll=40.682965,-73.910544&sspn=0.00742,0.011802&ie=UTF8&ll=40.688286,-73.919942&spn=0.007419,0.011802&z=16&iwloc=A&layer=c&cbll=40.688212,-73.919811&panoid=6IDI0ZrYx8u_6HeSz_rbdg&cbp=12,30.44,,0,16.45Just swing the map around and you will see the grocery store on jefferson and saratoga (block off of broadway). The girls usually meet up here. I believe there is a incall spot close by as well but they usually meet their pimps there to regroup and head back out like on the hour. Out til almost 9am on the weekends http://maps.google.com/maps?

f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=Broadway+%26+Madison,+Brooklyn,+Kings,+New+York+11207&sll=40.682965,-73.910544&sspn=0.00742,0.011802&ie=UTF8&ll=40.688286,-73.919942&spn=0.007419,0.011802&z=16&iwloc=A&layer=c&cbll=40.688212,-73.919811&panoid=6IDI0ZrYx8u_6HeSz_rbdg&cbp=12,30.44,,0,16.45

LastMinuteInfo
06-12-09, 18:10
Longtime lurker.

I went on the broadway stroll last weekend on Sunday. Was out around 4AM til maybe 5:30AM. Lots of activity around Madison to Putnam.

Unfortunately at least 1/2 of what's out there are trannies. And also wondering how things work on this stroll.

Most other places I've been. Nothing is ever discussed when the girl is outside the car.

It seems like all the girls on Broadway/Putnam stroll want the discussion to happen before they get in the car. Which I've always thought to be a definite no-no.

Therefore. Left emptyhanded on Friday.

Wondering if this situation is standard there?

Bigggga
06-14-09, 00:08
if she was a cop u would see a car across the street and a paddy wagon around the corner

some mongers like to get the girl in the car and they dont wanna do anything that just wastes time

Longtime lurker.

I went on the broadway stroll last weekend on Sunday. Was out around 4AM til maybe 5:30AM. Lots of activity around Madison to Putnam.

Unfortunately at least 1/2 of what's out there are trannies. And also wondering how things work on this stroll.

Most other places I've been. Nothing is ever discussed when the girl is outside the car.

It seems like all the girls on Broadway/Putnam stroll want the discussion to happen before they get in the car. Which I've always thought to be a definite no-no.

Therefore. Left emptyhanded on Friday.

Wondering if this situation is standard there?

Gtrack
06-15-09, 11:34
Last night I took a a bus ride upto BROADWAY/PUTNAM area. It was before 3 and LE was looking to pick up. They were driving in circles and they passed me 3 times. After the last time i got on the bus and decided to head over to FULTON/CLASSON.Strangely enough as soon as I got off the bus LE was on the corner of FRANKLIN/PUTNAM.I did not like the vibe I was getting. I called PEBBLES and we hooked up. Her number is still the same and she is looking for business. I got a unrushed bbbj for a jackson and was home by 5.

Member #4782
06-15-09, 13:39
Last night I took a a bus ride upto BROADWAY/PUTNAM area. It was before 3 and LE was looking to pick up. They were driving in circles and they passed me 3 times. After the last time i got on the bus and decided to head over to FULTON/CLASSON.Strangely enough as soon as I got off the bus LE was on the corner of FRANKLIN/PUTNAM.I did not like the vibe I was getting. I called PEBBLES and we hooked up. Her number is still the same and she is looking for business. I got a unrushed bbbj for a jackson and was home by 5.LE is def on the prowl. Must be ticket season. Just trust your spidey sense. They can't keep up the intensity all summer.

Gtrack
06-15-09, 19:56
Times like these backpage and craigs make a killing

TexasMonger
06-15-09, 21:59
Times like these backpage and craigs make a killing
Hey Gtrack

How are you? Any legit connections on BP and craig ?

Cheers

TM

TexasMonger
06-15-09, 22:15
Speeking of BP,

Gents....Check out Lollipop ....Is she legit?

http://newyork.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/_taste_like_candy_miss_lollipop_19/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=7468065

Cheers

TM

Gtrack
06-15-09, 22:51
TM:Looks new which I am a little scared of.You might have TOFTT.Since craigs has changed backpage still seems to have the same type of business.Some providers were scared off or have not discovered backpage yet. I think the quality on backpage was a little better.I got MZ WETT and CARMEN from backpage and they were excellent.

TexasMonger
06-16-09, 06:24
I think the quality on backpage was a little better.I got MZ WETT and CARMEN from backpage and they were excellent.

Is CARMEN the older Latina at the E50s? Never seen an add by MZ WETT, even after searching.

As far as that one BP chick with the juicy booty, I will wait a few days to see what shakes out.

Cheers

TM

Gtrack
06-16-09, 13:40
Carmen was a black provider with a latin name.She usually worked out of midtown hotels and was a small bbw.MZ WETT usually came to New York once a month around the 15th.She is a BBW.

Member #4782
06-16-09, 23:59
Speeking of BP,

Gents....Check out Lollipop ....Is she legit?

http://newyork.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/_taste_like_candy_miss_lollipop_19/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=7468065

Cheers

TMThat is one AMAZING ass.

Hit it!

Bigggga
06-19-09, 01:56
Passed by East ny ave and saratoga and found a hsw slender deaf lolz

got a bbjcim for .20

about 10pm

TheHeights718
06-21-09, 14:53
Passed by East ny ave and saratoga and found a hsw slender deaf lolz

got a bbjcim for .20

about 10pmI did notice alot of extra traffic over here by Lincoln terrace park early in the AM. That was a classic track back in the days.

Findaho
06-21-09, 16:35
I was in williamsburg over by the old track on N4th. I was actually just hanging out, not looking for anything since that area is dead in terms of SW's b/c of the hipsters and new apts. I saw a pretty good looking WSW walking by. You could easily tell she was out working because she had that out for business look in her eye. I approached her, and she suggested goin to a nearby short stay hotel Service was decent, a bit rushed, but then again I wasnt out looking for action. It was a pleasant surprise, esp on that classic track.

Gtrack
06-21-09, 17:57
Lincoln Terrace Park making a comeback.Their is a womens shelter in the area so this seems logical.

Gtrack
06-27-09, 10:19
I headed to the BROADWAY area and started my cruise. As soon as I was walking to JEFFERSON SARATOGA I saw two providers one BSW and the other HSW.The BSW gave me the usual line but I passed. I made my way up to MCONALDS and continued my walk. LE was circling so I walked out of the area and walked almost down to EASTERN PARKWAY.The trannies now hang out on BUSHWICK.I was almost done but I did one more circle and I hit paydirt. Her name was TENDER cbj for two jacksons.She wanted 50 but I bargained.Brown skinned wears glasses and was showing everything.Sucked her titties hard.Good service and attitude.Had contact number which I took and will trade for contacts and providers.

Member #4782
06-28-09, 18:52
Good work Gtrack.

Thursday night I had the good fortune of being out in the car around 3:00 am when wifey was home asleep. I drove straight to Broadway and Gates to hunt for a cheap cbj. Now I drove from Gates all the way up to Aberdeen and I didn't see a single provider. Then. I circled back. 3 Minutes after I had first passed by earlier and saw nothing I now saw 7 sws. A few trannys which I promptly passed by (they looked like linebackers in drag). There were 3 real girls on the corner of Broadway and Madison by the check cashing place (ground zero for late night broadway sws). One was slim, lightskin, long black hair, very attractive. The other was caramel and juicy, had a gut but a great shape and was very sexy. The third was a dark skin BSW who was actually quite fat but she also had a great shape and was very sexy. They were fresh., good quality girls, I would have fucked any of them. They all looked like they just turned 18 last week. LE was cruising down and that set the girls walking. They stayed together.

Next I saw a latina in a trench coat walking side by side with a slim chocolate BSW. The latina was older and more experienced. She was coaching the younger girl as they walked. The young ebt SW was far more sexy than the latina she was with. I circled and caught them on the next block and pulled up to them. The latina told the ebt, "wait until that other car passes". I got the standard "are you a cop? ". No. The ebt was cute, and sexy and had on pum-pum shorts over leggings. She walked with a sexy ass switch. I wanted her. She came up to my window. "Hi, what do you want? ". I ask how much for head, she said 60. That's too much for a cbj. I could have talked her down to 40, but I wasn't in the mood. So I told her I had to go to an ATM and drove off. I didn't get a pop that night but I was satisfied that the bway track is back!

P. S. On Saturday night I went to Candys to fuck bailey in the shower (hot! ). On my way there I walked by Jefferson and Howard. Saw a crackhead BSW. Just to get that rush I motioned over to her and she came to me and asked "whats up? ". I asked her how much for head. She didn't' answer but asked if I had somewhere to go. I said I didn't. Then I brushed her off. Saying I would be back. Next day, I was walking out on the bway strip during daylight to see if I could catch any stragglers. I did find one. Sexy, caramel, fat girl. I'm not into fat girls, but I do like what they call "sexy fat". Pretty face, nice shape just a little fat. I was gonna fuck her but her damn lame young blood/pimp started shadowing her and walking beside her. Don't they know they kill business when they do that? The bloods are all over bed stuy. Young blood members are usually the pimps around the area. But they have a bad habbit of walking around with their prize sws. So you are supposed ot walk up to the girl with the pimp there! I hate that. Anyway, the crack head girl from the previous night saw me and started chasing me down! She was calling to me and followed me around for 2 blocks. I had to do major twists and turns to lose her. Its as if I stole her money or something. She was actually mad and she was bent on getting me to see her for a trick. Finally I had to walk into a church doorway where people were just leaving service. This finally scared her off. Church is like cryptonite to drug addicted sws.

Always and adventure on Bway. Let the games begin!

Findaho
06-29-09, 15:19
This past weekend, I passed by a few different tracks. I went by broadway and I didn't happen to see any SW's at all. I went by bushwick while circling around and saw an army of trannies. They scare me sometimes. They definitely look like linebackers with wigs, but there have also been times when I've been almost fooled. I suppose its all about the times that you go there, because it's been a while since I've seen any real females working out there. I ended up callin an AMP in sunset park. Not that great, but I busted a nut!

Gtrack
06-30-09, 09:58
FINDAHO:Welcome aboard you have to patient and read the info on the board.Check bestgfe.com for more sources and you should be able to find just about anything to your liking.

Findaho
07-03-09, 14:42
GTRACK: I enjoy the hunt, and the hunt is all about being patient and keeping an eye out. SW's move very fast, and they get picked up really quickly. I went to Broadway again the other night, the Trannies really creep me out. I ended up looking up a Sunset Park AMP on craigslist. Roughest massage ever, decent CBJ. She had implants actually that felt like she had two hard ass stones in there. At the end of the day i busted a nut, but i would never recommend her to anyone.

Member #4782
07-06-09, 14:09
LE was on the warpath on Bway this weekend.

Pulling over everybody in sight, for no reason at all.

Must have been because of the holiday.

daengman
07-08-09, 11:48

Could have also been because the local precint's arrest numbers are down and the PC wants patrol to get them (the arrest numbers, that is) up.

It could be analogus to tickets (parking, moving violations,etc). Despite the denials of the brass, quotas (or performance guidelines) exist. Most coppers try to give out many tickets early in the month,that way they are ahead of the game.

The PC doesn't want to go into the comstat meeting with poor numbers.

Bigggga
07-09-09, 00:01
This is because of people driving drunk on holidays or drive with a suspended license.

when the police write tickets and u fight it in court they get paid overtime to attend court. they get paid overtime to work holidays

Bigggga
07-10-09, 18:41
Cruised thru 3rd ave and butler and i saw nothing, passed by nevins st saw nothing

about 11pm

Member #4782
07-11-09, 20:15
I think the fact that Bloomberg is running for re-election has something to do with the rampant LE presence as well. I seen LE rolling up on people on bike patrol on Friday night.

Anyway.

I was cruising around bway the other night and saw a short slighty fat (but sexy) caramel BSW leaning on the scaffolding about a block up from McD's. I park the car and pass her on foot. She does the classic "what time do you have? ". We start talking and it turns out she will do what I need for $40. Hmmm, sexy fat girl (nice shape of legs and ass), available, 40 bucks? Sounds right. But then, she asked ifI would go with her to her place, which she says is some shelter she is in as part of some program. She said I woudl have to leave my id at the desk.

I never feel good about that kind of shit. My ID? That's fucking evidence. Then I tell her I have to go to ATM first. She asks if she can go with me. For what? What the fuck you need to go with me to ATM for? I'm liking this less and less. So I suggest a hotel near by and she's cool with that, but then I realize that's another 40 making this thing 80. So is she legit? If she really has her own free place in the shelter and I can sump on that sexy fat caramel for 40 that's perfect. But something just don't feel right. What if it's a setup.

In the end I follow rule #1, if it don't feel right. Walk.

But should I have done it?

Bigggga
07-12-09, 15:48
Shes either in a group home or a drug treatment program. I messed with a sw once that was a residence at ahrc in harlem and when i would go there they would call her dorm to see if she was there and if she was there they would write down my name and license number before i could go visit her.

most of those places have a cutoff time for visitors and no one can sleep ova

I think the fact that Bloomberg is running for re-election has something to do with the rampant LE presence as well. I seen LE rolling up on people on bike patrol on Friday night.

Anyway.

I was cruising around bway the other night and saw a short slighty fat (but sexy) caramel BSW leaning on the scaffolding about a block up from McD's. I park the car and pass her on foot. She does the classic "what time do you have? ". We start talking and it turns out she will do what I need for $40. Hmmm, sexy fat girl (nice shape of legs and ass), available, 40 bucks? Sounds right. But then, she asked ifI would go with her to her place, which she says is some shelter she is in as part of some program. She said I woudl have to leave my id at the desk.

I never feel good about that kind of shit. My ID? That's fucking evidence. Then I tell her I have to go to ATM first. She asks if she can go with me. For what? What the fuck you need to go with me to ATM for? I'm liking this less and less. So I suggest a hotel near by and she's cool with that, but then I realize that's another 40 making this thing 80. So is she legit? If she really has her own free place in the shelter and I can sump on that sexy fat caramel for 40 that's perfect. But something just don't feel right. What if it's a setup.

In the end I follow rule #1, if it don't feel right. Walk.

But should I have done it?

Gtrack
07-12-09, 22:54
I had a similar experience downtown Brooklyn and had no problem I met the provider a few times and she gave me her room number and what time to come see her. I signed in but did not have to have id and did my business.

Member #4782
07-13-09, 13:49
I had a similar experience downtown Brooklyn and had no problem I met the provider a few times and she gave me her room number and what time to come see her. I signed in but did not have to have id and did my business.I guess if she were finer i would have jumped on it. LOL.

Gtrack
07-14-09, 07:38
I hit FULTON/FRANKLIN and the first thing I see parked was a patrol car on FULTON/CLASSON.I circled the blocks and hopped on the bus and head to BROADWAY.I started by walking down to BROADWAY near MOTHER GASTON and saw three provider one solo and one with two guys.Their is a shelter in the area so their is probably some UTR going on.I then walked down to BROADWAY GATES and BUSHWICK. Their was a selection with the usual amount of trannies thrown in.They hang near the KINGS notel now besides walking back up to BROADWAY I saw some things but nothing that really got me going. Le showed up at daybreak but did not seem to interfere with business.I walked back down to GRANITE to double check and did not see anything. My final circle was the notel and I took the bus back home and called it a day. I have a lot of energy that I have to release and I hope to accomplish it today.

Bigggga
07-14-09, 20:01
646 712 4921

TexasMonger
07-14-09, 22:17
646 712 4921

Why would a senior member post such a thing?

Cheers

TM

Bigggga
07-17-09, 19:03
Why would a senior member post such a thing?

Cheers

TM

U dont have to call the number

no one is forcing u

they used to advertise on craigslist

Popeye
07-18-09, 11:31
Given what is going on with increased LE activity I was wondering the same. The other number he provided posts in the local neighborhood rag.

However, something didn't sit well with me. I'll stick to my regular haunts.

As he said we all have a choice. If it seems too good to be true, perhaps you should avoid, or proceed with extreme caution.

U dont have to call the number

no one is forcing u

they used to advertise on craigslist

Gtrack
07-19-09, 11:38
The timeframe was 6:30-7:00.I saw 2 BSW in the Broadway Bushwick area heading home from the the track.One trannie maybe but all was quiet.Anybody seen TENDER.I have contact info.

Shawn2004
07-21-09, 12:04
Driving through Ave J and East 16 street. I saw a beautiful big tits and ass 20 year old BSW. She is one of those chicks that may look like an average chick until her clothes are off. I was shocked cause I didn't expect it. I was getting pizza and bang. I'm getting blowed. It's great getting blowed when you least expect it.

She said that she visiting her aunt in the neighborhood but is able to do car dates, outcalls etc. She was wearing regular clothes but when I peeled back some of her clothes. Tight body, big tits firm ass but ample and good attitude. She wanted to make sure that I was feeling good. She allowed me to palm her ass while she was inhaling my dick. She made me comfortable. It was if she was put on this earth to please. She had some big tits and nice ass and willing and pleasing tongue. This is a Jem. I like it when they are new and not hardened by the streets

I saw her again a week later and wow she was wearing short shorts man that camel toe was popping out the shorts.

And yes I did get the digits. Candy 631-599-4749. The cell phone # belong to her little brother tell them that you are one of MIKE'S friends.

Member #4782
07-21-09, 15:13
Driving through Ave J and East 16 street. I saw a beautiful big tits and ass 20 year old BSW. She is one of those chicks that may look like an average chick until her clothes are off. I was shocked cause I didn't expect it. I was getting pizza and bang. I'm getting blowed. It's great getting blowed when you least expect it.

She said that she visiting her aunt in the neighborhood but is able to do car dates, outcalls etc. She was wearing regular clothes but when I peeled back some of her clothes. Tight body, big tits firm ass but ample and good attitude. She wanted to make sure that I was feeling good. She allowed me to palm her ass while she was inhaling my dick. She made me comfortable. It was if she was put on this earth to please. She had some big tits and nice ass and willing and pleasing tongue. This is a Jem. I like it when they are new and not hardened by the streets

I saw her again a week later and wow she was wearing short shorts man that camel toe was popping out the shorts.

And yes I did get the digits. Candy 631-599-4749. The cell phone # belong to her little brother tell them that you are one of MIKE'S friends.How far is that from Bed Stuy?

And what was her rates?

Skydiver
07-23-09, 17:17
I'll be in your neck of the woods in a few days. 411 from this forum is great. Any other 411 would be appreciated. If I partake, I will post a report. Hope to bag a honey on this trip!