PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Pullingt
04-22-07, 21:54
Where's a good place to pick up around Sunset Park?

Secretsatan
08-07-07, 17:12
Anybody go lately?

Had a good time there on Saturday night. No booze so it's full nude.

Later,

SS

Secretsatan
08-23-07, 11:03
Went again last night. Had a blast with a friend of mine.

It's totally "hand-on" and full nude is nice.

Amazing AA girl named "Champaign". She's bat-shit crazy but really fun. Best LD I've had in years. Then she hung with us a bit. Very funny girl.

Wednesday was better than the sausage fest that was Saturday night three weeks ago.

Cheers,

SS

Secretsatan
11-05-07, 19:06
Went AGAIN to playpen for my buddy's BP. Had LDs from Champaign again and the beautiful Chyna.

They raised the cover to $20, which SUCKS. it used to be a bargain now I have to second guess going.

NJ's Finest
11-07-07, 00:41
Went AGAIN to playpen for my buddy's BP. Had LDs from Champaign again and the beautiful Chyna.

They raised the cover to $20, which SUCKS. it used to be a bargain now I have to second guess going.

I was here on Sunday night. I assume you are talking about the $10 cover and then the required minimum of 2 $5 non alcoholic drinks. $5 coke? come on..... On the other hand, there were many nice Hispanic selections. I wonder if take-out is available here?

Secretsatan
11-09-07, 18:34
I was here on Sunday night. I assume you are talking about the $10 cover and then the required minimum of 2 $5 non alcoholic drinks. $5 coke? come on..... On the other hand, there were many nice Hispanic selections. I wonder if take-out is available here?No No. It was a $20 DOOR FEE, Plus 2-drink Min!

Maybe they realized how fuct it was and changed it back.

I like the wide selection of black ladies. I would love to take Champaign or Chyna on a date.

Blac X Dymond
02-24-08, 01:45
Can anybody put me on to where the good strip clubs are in Brooklyn (underground also)! I goto New Jersey & Connecticut a lot and partake in there talent but I would like to stay close to home & have some take out!!!

What happen to the spot on 37 & 3rd I believe? Is wild wild west still open?

Pip Helix
03-01-08, 20:47
Wild Wild West closed in 2001 after a police office left there drunk and hit & killed a pregnant woman in the neighborhood. Very sad story. The same location now houses Peyton's Playpen, which (as discussed in this thread) is a friendly no-booze all-nude joint that now charges a rather ambitious $20 cover.

There used to be two other clubs in that area, Sweet Cherries and Club 37. They both appear to be permanently shuttered at this point.

The only other above-the-radar place I know of in Brooklyn is Pumps, near Williamsburg. Nothing to brag about.- the girls aren't much for dancing; they just hit you up for drinks that they don't even pretend to drink. Probably more fun if they know you (but then, what isn't? )

Wandered into the Navy Yard lounge on Flushing once.- long story. Sort of a cross between a bikini bar and a house party. They have a stage but nobody was dancing. Friendly enough, but I haven't been back.

Secretsatan
03-03-08, 00:20
Went to Peyton's a few weeks ago and the cover was back down to $10.

Might head over right now.

06-17-08, 15:51
There used to be two other clubs in that area, Sweet Cherries and Club 37. They both appear to be permanently shuttered at this point.Club 37 is still shuttered, maybe permanently. Confirmed recently.

Southside103
06-18-08, 03:27
I think there is a spot that all of ya'll don't know about, in BK. I've been going there to get take out for years.. but I see no one has posted this info before.. PM me so I can get the word out to ya'll

Bk Agent 420
09-16-08, 15:27
There's a strip club off eNew York ave. near broadway junction. Anyone know the name or have any info about it. It would be greatly appreciated.

Southside103
09-16-08, 22:49
There's a strip club off eNew York ave. near broadway junction. Anyone know the name or have any info about it. It would be greatly appreciated.Give me the address of the club. And I will scout It for you, since your new but you found the club I will report the finding to you. Its up to you to use the info how you see fit.

Bigd93
09-28-08, 16:43
Went to Peyton's last night. HIGHLY recommend the the $20 LD from Chyna and Platinum.

Damn!

Rocpness
11-01-08, 10:37
I went to Peyton's on Thursday for the first time during the day. I had been at night before and had some great experiences in VIP (nut every time). I actually really liked the morning shift. Great group of girls (if you like spanish/dominican with ass).

Didn't stay long, got a few dances and bounced. Anyone else know how the noon-5pm scene is there?

Jay Lev
11-02-08, 16:51
What is the address.

Rocpness
11-08-08, 19:56
What is the address.Peyton's Playpen Gentlemen's Club
3901 Second Ave., Brooklyn, NY 11232
at 39th St.

No alcohol though. Good lap dances.

Blac X Dymond
11-13-08, 13:09
Thanks Rocpness,

Isn't that where Wild Wild West use to be, if i'm not mistaken?

Peyton's Playpen Gentlemen's Club
3901 Second Ave., Brooklyn, NY 11232
at 39th St.

No alcohol though. Good lap dances.

Southside103
11-13-08, 16:33
Thanks Rocpness,

Isn't that where Wild Wild West use to be, if i'm not mistaken?No disrespect to Rocpness, but He told me they only give great lap dances. And yes that is the old wild wild west club. So that means every customer maybe a cop or fireman. That club was stripped down to the bone after that dunk cop killed a women, after he came out from there. Just like the club were shawn bell got killed. Very weak and watered down. But if you can get off on this lap dances, do you. I need a stronger type of club. Lap dances and HJ suck. LOL

Living Legend
11-13-08, 23:59
Yup, same spot.

Thanks Rocpness,

Isn't that where Wild Wild West use to be, if i'm not mistaken?

Camello
11-16-08, 10:45
Peyton's is crap

Don't get me wrong, they do have some beautiful hoes up in there. You can touch the girls while they do their thing on you but there is no alcohol and I don't know if they do Xtras in the VIP.

So. If your looking for a good lapdance go there. If your looking for more there are other more interesting places.

Rocpness
11-22-08, 08:46
No disrespect to Rocpness, but He told me they only give great lap dances. And yes that is the old wild wild west club. So that means every customer maybe a cop or fireman. That club was stripped down to the bone after that dunk cop killed a women, after he came out from there. Just like the club were shawn bell got killed. Very weak and watered down. But if you can get off on this lap dances, do you. I need a stronger type of club. Lap dances and HJ suck. LOLNo disrespect taken. I can only tell you my experiences in the place and they've been decent. No alcohol is a major drag (but I usually show up after I've been drinking all night). I've had good lap dance experiences, but never extras there (so I figured I'd ask to see if someone knew the scoop since I had never shown up at lunch time). Definitley not the top tier in this city, but fun for me by my standards (which can get low if needed). I have friends that wouldn't get caught dead in the place. Personally, I prefer the SW track and towns like Baltimore (where you basically know VIP in a strip club mean FS). So I've toned down on the stripper scene in NYC. If you guys know of a club with a little extras in Brooklyn/NYC though, do share. Later.

Real Ron Iron
11-17-09, 01:52
Went to the Fight party for the second time and it was on point as usual. Nice atmosphere to watch the fight with the fellas and enjoy yourself. As soon as the fight is over the ladies come out and do their thing. Recognized some of the same ladies that came through from the first time. Even ran into an old girl that used to run with Isis crew out in Jamaica and Hempstead. I was hoping to run into sexy ass Tisha Campbell girl aka Sole' but she wasn't there. Got the contact of this sweet EBT girl had perfect tits and ass. Body was smooth like Dove Chocolate. I called her up the next day but she was flaking about coming over, I can tell she is a bit nervous but I am going to get that ass!

Over had a good time and will definitely go to the Barber shop parties on the regular as it is very organized and consistent. They stated action was going on upstairs I didnt check it out but I am sure thats where a lot of girls were hiding out.

Gtrack
12-03-09, 11:36
I went to a ug strip party last night in my neighborhood and had a productive evening. I was able to get 3 contacts which I will exchange for info. The admission vip and drinks were reasonably priced.The girls were offering take out at a reasonable price which is great in these tough times. I will definitely be adding this to my hobby.

Im Going In
12-04-09, 21:25
I went to a ug strip party last night in my neighborhood and had a productive evening. I was able to get 3 contacts which I will exchange for info. The admission vip and drinks were reasonably priced.The girls were offering take out at a reasonable price which is great in these tough times. I will definitely be adding this to my hobby.Hey how do hear about these parties I havnt been to 1 in over a year and don't hear about any can you throw me a bone.

Formika
12-04-09, 22:00
Anyone remember the Cuckoo's Nest? That joint was great. I have no idea how I got in. You had to knock at the door and they would check you out and let you in. You could do anything you wanted in that place. I am sure it is long gone.

Real Ron Iron
12-06-09, 16:05
Met this girl at the Fight Party with Paq Vs Cotto. She was a cute little thing about 4'11" with BIG TITS and nice booty. Did a few dances with her and made sure I got that number. I been telling dudes these places you can find some great Green Talent.

A few weeks after the fight I hit her up and told her I wanted to see her. She was cool with it and told me she lives in Spanish Harlem by 103rd and Lex. I pick her up and she is real shy. So shy it makes me feel a little awkward. All this time she didnt mention any money or anything she didnt like to do. So instead of pushing the issue just went with the flow.

Got her in my place and we talked for a few. It was kinda difficult to make a transition with her because she was so shy and innocent behaving. So I just started to take off my shirt and told her to get comfortable. She took off her shirt and was in her bra, titties just sitting up like freshly baked muffins. I am not really a tit guy but they looked damn good. She is a 36C but for her size make them look like DDD on her frame. My dick was hard as a rock looking at her.

Got her into her underwear and was squeezing her nice ass. She was very obedient and I could just tell her to do whatever I wanted. Not many guys type I am sure, but just what I like quiet docile little girls. Took off her top and started to suck on her tits. Pulled down her panties half way to see her fat pussy. It was partially shaved and nice and wet.

Laid her flat on her stomach and slipped it in her lazy doggie style. Her pussy was real tight and wet. It was too good I was about to cum instantly. Flipped her around in mish in an attempt to delay it. I am not a mish guy but her tits looked great. Pounded her as she was doing some light moans. Did a little kissing with her but she wasn't that responsive. Within no time it was all over. Pulled out and shot a super load on to her tits and chest.

Chatted with her and took some pics. Took her back home and then later that morning woke up late as hell for work! Can't be banging these chicks late at night any more. Saw her a second time yesterday and it was pretty much the same thing except I tried how her head is. Head was really good but she was too shy and hesistant. Not sure what it will take to break the ice with her but over time she may change. I would only recommend her to guys that like shy innocent behaving girls, other than that you gotta control the pace the whole time.

Dj Platinum
01-15-11, 22:13
Met this girl at the Fight Party with Paq Vs Cotto. She was a cute little thing about 4'11" with BIG TITS and nice booty. Did a few dances with her and made sure I got that number. I been telling dudes these places you can find some great Green Talent.Was this a free bang or did you pay $?

DJP

Soldierjdf23
03-01-11, 18:53
Met this girl at the Fight Party with Paq Vs Cotto. She was a cute little thing about 4'11" with BIG TITS and nice booty. Did a few dances with her and made sure I got that number. I been telling dudes these places you can find some great Green Talent.

A few weeks after the fight I hit her up and told her I wanted to see her. She was cool with it and told me she lives in Spanish Harlem by 103rd and Lex. I pick her up and she is real shy. So shy it makes me feel a little awkward. All this time she didn't mention any money or anything she didn't like to do. So instead of pushing the issue just went with the flow.

Got her in my place and we talked for a few. It was kinda difficult to make a transition with her because she was so shy and innocent behaving. So I just started to take off my shirt and told her to get comfortable. She took off her shirt and was in her bra, titties just sitting up like freshly baked muffins. I am not really a tit guy but they looked damn good. She is a 36C but for her size make them look like DDD on her frame. My dick was hard as a rock looking at her.

Got her into her underwear and was squeezing her nice ass. She was very obedient and I could just tell her to do whatever I wanted. Not many guys type I am sure, but just what I like quiet docile little girls. Took off her top and started to suck on her tits. Pulled down her panties half way to see her fat pussy. It was partially shaved and nice and wet.

Laid her flat on her stomach and slipped it in her lazy doggie style. Her pussy was real tight and wet. It was too good I was about to cum instantly. Flipped her around in mish in an attempt to delay it. I am not a mish guy but her tits looked great. Pounded her as she was doing some light moans. Did a little kissing with her but she wasn't that responsive. Within no time it was all over. Pulled out and shot a super load on to her tits and chest.

Chatted with her and took some pics. Took her back home and then later that morning woke up late as hell for work! Can't be banging these chicks late at night any more. Saw her a second time yesterday and it was pretty much the same thing except I tried how her head is. Head was really good but she was too shy and hesistant. Not sure what it will take to break the ice with her but over time she may change. I would only recommend her to guys that like shy innocent behaving girls, other than that you got to control the pace the whole time.Hey bro, that young lady look great, would love to hang out with her, like them shy, looking good too pm me the info on this sweet little thing, thank you bro.

Bbdik
04-11-11, 22:14
Hey Guys,

I am going to yet another event Hosted by Godivas Entertainment They have sexy females who is the best at their job this is a no holes barred event and it is well worth it. I am terrible at answering messages so you can go to their website and buy a pass its more at the door and sometimes they be booked they do not except a lot of people in because they try and keep the atmosphere leveled although I have been to some where it was a lot of people.

I would say buy a pass not a membership if you do not have the option to travel like that because they throw them in different states and man is it worth it, there like a traveling circus of beautiful women and awesome fun.

Gd luck

Blac X Dymond
04-12-11, 12:39
Bbdik,

What is the website address?

I am terrible at answering messages so you can go to their website and buy a pass its more at the door.

Bbdik
04-15-11, 03:02
Bbdik,

What is the website address? Adultumbrella. Webs. Com

Bbdik
04-15-11, 03:09
So I'm going to be heading to this event in Brooklyn on Saturday and I have been to a few of these people parties before they have beautiful girls who are very friendly, it is usually a bachelor party or a birthday event that these guys do they have private events but let people in if you seem cool I like it because it is a relaxed setting with no pressure.

The prices are reasonable and the girls vary but I've never seen girls with bullet wounds thank god. Anyway go to their site adultumbrella. Webs. Com and there is no reason to worry about police interaction they are licensed and registered with the state another thank god I'm too pretty for jail but anyways see you there have fun.

Hanibal1000
05-05-11, 07:51
Used to hit his NYC spot. Now he is in Brooklyn. Has anyone been to his Brooklyn spot? I get the text every week for the Sunday parties but very hesitant. Everytime I've been to a Brooklyn event, very disappointing.

Dj Platinum
06-01-11, 12:59
Hey Guys,

I am going to yet another event Hosted by Godivas Entertainment They have sexy females who is the best at their job this is a no holes barred event and it is well worth it. I am terrible at answering messages so you can go to their website and buy a pass its more at the door and sometimes they be booked they do not except a lot of people in because they try and keep the atmosphere leveled although I have been to some where it was a lot of people.

I would say buy a pass not a membership if you do not have the option to travel like that because they throw them in different states and man is it worth it, there like a traveling circus of beautiful women and awesome fun.

Gd luck'No holes Barred Event'. Just that alone makes me want to check it out. How often do they host these events?

DJP

Hanibal1000
06-01-11, 18:15
'No holes Barred Event'. Just that alone makes me want to check it out. How often do they host these events?

DJPDepends on the season. Last summer they had big events every month and strip parties every Thursday. If you ask me real nicely, I'll send you a link to their chat board where they list all their events.

Dj Platinum
06-06-11, 02:03
Depends on the season. Last summer they had big events every month and strip parties every Thursday. If you ask me real nicely, I'll send you a link to their chat board where they list all their events.Thanks for the offer on the info, but I don't feel like asking real nicely. LOL.

DJP

Geese
06-06-11, 16:04
I went to this party last night and there was a nice selection of girls. These promoters are associated with LLP so if you know them then you know what's up. I love the weekend parties but Sunday is definitely a sleeper, you guys should check it out. PM me for info.

Dj Platinum
06-07-11, 05:58
I went to this party last night and there was a nice selection of girls. These promoters are associated with LLP so if you know them then you know what's up. I love the weekend parties but Sunday is definitely a sleeper, you guys should check it out. PM me for info.How many people were there?

DJP

Hanibal1000
06-07-11, 20:19
Thanks for the offer on the info, but I don't feel like asking real nicely. LOL.

DJPLOL. No prob. If you need the lists just pm me. I could only find rambo, hanibal. 2k ent, supreme C, upgrade the g. Still trying to find Godiva. I know I have it somewhere.

Geese
06-08-11, 01:15
I saw about 12 girls in the room with some leaving and others coming in. Funny how some chicks just hang out in the dressing room and how other chicks seem to make more money dressed to leave, than naked. I was occupied with a couple of nice ladies but there was always someone available. The good thing with slow nights is you can have more bang for your buck.

How many people were there?

DJP

Dj Platinum
06-12-11, 00:50
I saw about 12 girls in the room with some leaving and others coming in. Funny how some chicks just hang out in the dressing room and how other chicks seem to make more money dressed to leave, than naked. I was occupied with a couple of nice ladies but there was always someone available. The good thing with slow nights is you can have more bang for your buck.Definitely that's true. Less service when they are busy. Better service and you can be selective on a slow night.

DJP

Hanibal1000
06-21-11, 21:51
Went to Rambo's Brooklyn party at some biker's club on sutton ave, He remebered me and told me to come right in. Was in early and left early because I had other place to hit in manhattan. When I got there the girls were still getting dressed. I ran into this hot ass chinky eyed latina but Rambo told me she is not a dancer. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh. He pointed me to the corner with about 6 dancers. Some where ok but one stood out. Decided to take her to the VIP (5 fold chairs behind a sheet). It was ok but was in a rush I'm sure if I stayed all night would have had a blast, Lately Rambo has been on his game with the shows and talent. Oh ya, everthing was at a reasonable price (drinks, VIP ect).

Hanibal1000
06-23-11, 18:24
Thinking about trying it out. But because it is on CL there is a 50/50 chance they will get raided.

http://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/cas/2458182014.html

Sbpimp
06-28-11, 08:03
Just moved to Brooklyn, seems a shame that there are no clubs in the downtown area. What's the deal. Local law against them or something?

Gtrack
06-28-11, 12:14
SBPIMP:The best clubs are underground. Nothing really downtown because it is too obvious. Used to be one off of Flatbush but they have not been around in a minute.

Any legit strip club in NYC 5 boros is a ripoff. Save your money.

Soldierjdf23
09-22-11, 00:18
LOL. No prob. If you need the lists just pm me. I could only find rambo, hanibal. 2k ent, supreme C, upgrade the g. Still trying to find Godiva. I know I have it somewhere.Could you give me rambo contact. Miss those good old days rambo, miss jamaica. Would love to check out a strip joint, been a while.

Soldierjdf23
09-22-11, 00:25
Depends on the season. Last summer they had big events every month and strip parties every Thursday. If you ask me real nicely, I'll send you a link to their chat board where they list all their events.Could give a link to hit up one of those nice party, love to see whats poping in the strip joint, been a while.

Soldierjdf23
12-21-11, 01:37
Went to Rambo's Brooklyn party at some biker's club on sutton ave, He remebered me and told me to come right in. Was in early and left early because I had other place to hit in manhattan. When I got there the girls were still getting dressed. I ran into this hot ass chinky eyed latina but Rambo told me she is not a dancer. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh. He pointed me to the corner with about 6 dancers. Some where ok but one stood out. Decided to take her to the VIP (5 fold chairs behind a sheet). It was ok but was in a rush I'm sure if I stayed all night would have had a blast, Lately Rambo has been on his game with the shows and talent. Oh ya, everthing was at a reasonable price (drinks, VIP ect).Yes boss, I like your add on the rambo strip club, would luv to link up back with rambo & miss jamaica, good times great. Could you pm me rambo info. Thanks be safe out there bro.

Kaldres
12-09-12, 18:13
Was looking through Backpage and saw this post.

http://brooklyn.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/hottest-private-lap-dance-in-queens-full-liquor-bar-4pm-4am-daily-718-267-0800-20/34866530

Anyone have any reviews on this club? I tried searching around but couldn't find anything, I'm guessing they are relatively new?

http://www.blueclubnewyork.com

Geese
12-11-12, 05:24
Was looking through Backpage and saw this post.

http://brooklyn.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/hottest-private-lap-dance-in-queens-full-liquor-bar-4pm-4am-daily-718-267-0800-20/34866530

Anyone have any reviews on this club? I tried searching around but couldn't find anything, I'm guessing they are relatively new?

http://www.blueclubnewyork.comInteresting find. I tend to stick with underground parties because at least I know what I'm getting. Places like this don't normally offer extras. Maybe you should TOFTT.

Jayman88
12-28-12, 18:23
Hi, this is my first post and its weird, I swapped info about spots and war stories with people before but had no idea there were forums dedicated to this. In NYC I've only been to main stream strip clubs where they don't sell liquor and its only topless which is so crazy seeing as I went to school in VA and frequented stripper parties where anything goes. The only spot I've been to that seems like they'll entertain extra is scandals in queens but its a ripoff and I won't be going back. Basically just announcing myself and will be posting whenever something good comes across my path

Tanatloc
12-28-12, 22:36
Hi, this is my first post and its weird, I swapped info about spots and war stories with people before but had no idea there were forums dedicated to this. In NYC I've only been to main stream strip clubs where they don't sell liquor and its only topless which is so crazy seeing as I went to school in VA and frequented stripper parties where anything goes. The only spot I've been to that seems like they'll entertain extra is scandals in queens but its a ripoff and I won't be going back. Basically just announcing myself and will be posting whenever something good comes across my pathIt essentially comes to question. What are your expectations? You get all kind of legit strip joints in NYC but they are all unlikely to drain your balls. And even if there is such option you will end up spending hundreds of $ before taking a stripper home after work which is something you can achieve with less time and money somewhere else. I perceive it mostly as a place to hang around with buddies as a more exotic alternative to a bar or lounge.

I went to Flash Dancers lately as a part of a bday party for my friend. Door was $20, beer $12 and drinks $16 (steep IMO) , dances $20 which is pretty standard. The total damage after less than 3 hours was $260 and I was very modest. Depending on your perception you can perceive this as a lot or normal but the fact remains you can get more alcohol and more pussy for the same money if you plan your night right.

Jayman88
12-29-12, 21:32
I'm looking for more of an underground type because from what I've seen at spots like playpen over in sunset I wasn't impressed. Basically spots where for the right price head can be got.

Whateva
12-29-12, 22:53
I'm looking for more of an underground type because from what I've seen at spots like playpen over in sunset I wasn't impressed. Basically spots where for the right price head can be gotNJ has a few spots with high mileage, check that thread

Member #4620
06-03-14, 15:45
Used to no about a fight club. Would watch the pay per view fights was 30 to get in, in that place was the freakiest strippers I ever met. Head and anything else for 40 or less (none of the girls were crackheadish either.) Sadly they don't throw these kind of parties anymore I'm looking for a place similar to it where the girls are freaky and cheap, anyone can link me to a spot?

Whateva
06-03-14, 18:48
Used to no about a fight club. Would watch the pay per view fights was 30 to get in, in that place was the freakiest strippers I ever met. Head and anything else for 40 or less (none of the girls were crackheadish either. ) Sadly they don't throw these kind of parties anymore I'm looking for a place similar to it where the girls are freaky and cheap, anyone can link me to a spot?Pass along that info when it is found.

Member #4620
06-12-14, 06:26
Been hearing about this spot, no a couple of people that have been there, wanted to know if anyone can provide info on exactly how I can get in.

Member #4620
06-21-14, 12:48
Everybody got any underground strip joints for private lap dances. If so let me know.

Electricred
10-15-14, 21:44
Newb here. Been lurking a bit but haven't posted. I got drunk one night and met some dude at a strip club in E. Williamsburg that took me to one of these underground parties somewhere in E. Williamsburg / Bushwick. As far as I know I had a good time, some good looking ladies but ended up getting to drunk and don't remember where it was or who was throwing it. Would love to hook back up with one of these.

FlatBush21
08-31-15, 06:08
SBPIMP:The best clubs are underground. Nothing really downtown because it is too obvious. Used to be one off of Flatbush but they have not been around in a minu
Any legit strip club in NYC 5 boros is a ripoff. Save your money.The good old days at rocwells.

Crown7
11-25-15, 22:46
The good old days at rocwells.Rockwell's on wednesdays. Man you took it back on a negro. Never thought it would drop off like this. How about the spot on Ryerson and Myrtle back in the day. Early 2 k's. Man oh man.

JustinSilver
11-26-15, 13:57
- ain't what they used to be. Grateful for Big the. Stopped by last night for the pre-thanksgiving day bash and saw Petite for the first time in years! She put on a few pounds but she still is FINE! Happy Turkey day!

Geese
12-01-15, 06:00
- ain't what they used to be. Grateful for Big the. Stopped by last night for the pre-thanksgiving day bash and saw Petite for the first time in years! She put on a few pounds but she still is FINE! Happy Turkey day!I met a girl named Petite years ago and she was short, thick and amazing. You are right that it's not like what it was, most of the girls lack skills unfortunately. This one chic for example has a full drink in her hand and then asks me to buy her a drink. Later, she ask me for $10 to help her with her tip out and I'm like WTF?

Game changed but there is still fun is to be had.

Whateva
12-01-15, 22:34
I met a girl named Petite years ago and she was short, thick and amazing. You are right that it's not like what it was, most of the girls lack skills unfortunately. This one chic for example has a full drink in her hand and then asks me to buy her a drink. Later, she ask me for $10 to help her with her tip out and I'm like WTF?

Game changed but there is still fun is to be had.Cats just need to politely shut down the BS these girls bring or flip it and negotiate a deal.

Morkun
12-26-15, 01:52
Hi, can you guys suggest any 24 hours club?

Melo1
12-29-15, 13:12
I haven't met 24 hours clubs, until now.

FlatBush21
09-15-17, 03:03
BOXXXING & BOOTY CANELO VS GOLOVKIN & BBW VS SLIM on September 16 at 1499St Johns Pl, NY.

https://hbnb.io/e/mFoC/s/m TWINN.

Mystogan564
11-27-17, 13:39
Anybody know I trying to go Underground Strip Club.

RFMProds
06-06-19, 11:53
Paper Rain on Atlantic ave has a day shift that I've visited a fee times in the last 3 wks. Seems like a consistent rotation of girls, along with a few who seem regular. I def recommend it.

Bkboy12
08-26-19, 13:11
Found this spot on the map, next to Coney Island. Read some reviews and a lot said cheap club if low on cash. Decided to check it out. 10 bucks to get in. Its basically a bar with 2 poles in the middle, tight area too. Girls barely dance 2 minutes and then go around asking for tips. Its mostly Russian girls, slim not much of body except for 2-3 girls. 3 black girls there as well with round asses and big tits. I would say there was about 12 girls. The girls here go around show their ass and as ask for tits. No bra off or anything. Unlike other clubs, the girls will either grind on you or tease you for some tips, not this place. I got only one drink and was dragging it to finish to see if the vibe will change. I was there about an hour. There was a black girl next to my chair and not once did she get up or moved. Not sure if a dance is done wide open in the spot or in the private area they have but no one was getting a dance. Overall it was a waste. Tried to stroll the area to pick up a SW but a lot of 5. 0 out and not my type of scene.

HornyBloke
11-27-19, 01:27
First time at Hoops and definitely coming back. Great place to hang out with buddies in the VIP. You get the best of both worlds. Catching a game plus beautiful topless ladies on the side. They've also got welcoming and friendly staff.

Dancers can offer something more than a lap dance if you ask the right questions. Decent prices too, not too expensive. Food and drinks as tasty as their dancers.

Ants1230
11-30-19, 12:05
First time at Hoops and definitely coming back. Great place to hang out with buddies in the VIP. You get the best of both worlds. Catching a game plus beautiful topless ladies on the side. They've also got welcoming and friendly staff.

Dancers can offer something more than a lap dance if you ask the right questions. Decent prices too, not too expensive. Food and drinks as tasty as their dancers.Since when is Midtown in Brooklyn?

Casimont
11-30-19, 12:30

Dancers can offer something more than a lap dance if you ask the right questions. Decent prices too, not too expensive. Food and drinks as tasty as their dancers.Is this an ad?

BkJumpMan
03-07-21, 14:01
I was wondering if Brooklyn had any clubs that do xtras in the VIP room, few years ago I went to Peytons but never asked about their VIP extras.

PWnyc69
03-08-21, 21:28
I was wondering if Brooklyn had any clubs that do xtras in the VIP room, few years ago I went to Peytons but never asked about their VIP extras.You went to Peytons a couple of years ago and didn't inquire about extras? Extras were the norm back then. You should go back now to see if their open and inquire. Report back.

PepWave1
05-01-21, 09:01
I found myself with the desire to hit a strip club last night, and with everything else seemingly closed, I called up Foxy's on Surf Ave in Coney Island to see if they were open. Turns out they were last night from 6-12.

So I found my way over.

$10 cover at the door. Wanded by the security guy and I walked upstairs around 7:00 pm.

It's got two teeny tiny stages. And couches around the edges.

I watched a tall Ukrainian woman do a decently sexy poll dance. Followed by an equally sexy girl from Moscow and then another and a gorgeous black woman from Flatbush and another from Westchester.

After every dance, they make their way around the room for a tip for the dance since the "stage" has no seating around it and it's really small.

I tipped $5 each. But apparently most guys tip $2-$3.

I sat and talked and drank and finally decided to get a couple of private dances from a hot girl from St. Petersburg.

Tall, chestnut hair. B cups. Fishnet stalkings. Her name is Breens.

The dances were $25 apiece plus tip.

Went into the room and about halfway through the first dance, she had placed my hands on her body more than once as she danced against me. I got lots of handfuls of gorgeous Russian ass, pink nippled breasts, and even reached up and wrapped my hand into her hair at the base of her head and squeezed / pulled.

Second dance. Same. But this time as she turned around and leaned her body back against me with her head on the side of mine, my hand slipped up and gently but firmly gripped her gorgeous neck as my other hand dipped down and slid two fingers into her panties.

She turned and whispered into my ear breathily, "I have a whip in my locker if you want me to go get it. ".

I told her she was bad and moved her so that she was bent over my lap and gave her two hard spanks right on her gorgeous bottom.

I decided to take off and head home before I went to the ATM so I could keep to my preset budget, but from our conversation two things were clear:

A) there are extras available in the VIP rooms for $140 every 15 minutes or $500 an hour; and.

B) takeout or ordering delivery during the day is definitely an option.

It was the hottest private dance I have had in NYC.

Ronincd
08-08-21, 16:53
I'm in my 20's and got into a high paying job. Now I want to have some fun and find good spots to hookups.

I love sexy thick biddies and I would go to strip club, escorts, Massage spots to even try to find them.

Strip club are easy to find but way to expensive, the massage spots I go in Brooklyn, chicks are a hit or miss and expected top quality money. Even when I do outcalls. I get some hit or miss Latina and Asian which I'm very hesitant to call.

If you know any bars, clubs that I should checkout at my age, Let me know. I would greatly appreciate it. Its hard out here in NYC just coming out of any social interaction.

BbbjFanatic
08-19-21, 08:46
I'm in my 20's and got into a high paying job. Now I want to have some fun and find good spots to hookups.

I love sexy thick biddies and I would go to strip club, escorts, Massage spots to even try to find them.

Strip club are easy to find but way to expensive, the massage spots I go in Brooklyn, chicks are a hit or miss and expected top quality money. Even when I do outcalls. I get some hit or miss Latina and Asian which I'm very hesitant to call.

If you know any bars, clubs that I should checkout at my age, Let me know. I would greatly appreciate it. Its hard out here in NYC just coming out of any social interaction.Come to NJ and go to Vic's in Irvington. Read the strip club thread in North Jersey. Girls there are mostly hood but nice. They get wild. Only question I have is, why aren't you banging these strippers for free? That's what I did at that age / tax bracket. Get some numbers and meet up at after-hours, drive them home, take them to a diner, whatever. You get in good with one, you'll be fucking a few in no time.

Ronincd
08-24-21, 22:20
Come to NJ and go to Vic's in Irvington. Read the strip club thread in North Jersey. Girls there are mostly hood but nice. They get wild. Only question I have is, why aren't you banging these strippers for free? That's what I did at that age / tax bracket. Get some numbers and meet up at after-hours, drive them home, take them to a diner, whatever. You get in good with one, you'll be fucking a few in no time.Yeah I did try that but here is the thing. I got into a private room with one and ask if she does extra, she said no, I only do dancing. The other girl the one we made out, I got her number and she text me to come through the strip club which is a possibility I have to pay for more dancing, last time I spend a rack but I want to smash at the end. BbjFanatic if you have a formula to hook up with these girl from the moment of interaction to hooking up. I'm all ears man. I just turned almost turned 27, is that age good enough and when do you think it will decline cause I do want to bang some strippers until I hit my 30's.

Patcat88
12-07-21, 16:49
I found myself with the desire to hit a strip club last night, and with everything else seemingly closed, I called up Foxy's on Surf Ave in Coney Island to see if they were open. Turns out they were last night from 6-12.Thanks for the review, I Know they reopened in Sept 2021 as a "new club", but the new foxys is all urban thick make it rain club according to their marketing. Your review says it's all EE women, that is the average opinion of the old foxys like 2015. What kind of club is it in 2021? I've been thinking to make the long trek down there last couple weeks.

DriverJim
03-07-22, 21:48
Come to NJ and go to Vic's in Irvington. Read the strip club thread in North Jersey. Girls there are mostly hood but nice. They get wild. Only question I have is, why aren't you banging these strippers for free? That's what I did at that age / tax bracket. Get some numbers and meet up at after-hours, drive them home, take them to a diner, whatever. You get in good with one, you'll be fucking a few in no time.Belleville used to have strip club that was thick women. It is now closed but Newark is close to the island if you come across Verrazzano to Goethals, go to ironbound and go to Elizabeth, route 9 has some clubs you will find thick woman that want to play.

DriverJim
03-07-22, 21:53
I found myself with the desire to hit a strip club last night, and with everything else seemingly closed, I called up Foxy's on Surf Ave in Coney Island to see if they were open. Turns out they were last night from 6-12.

So I found my way over.

$10 cover at the door. Wanded by the security guy and I walked upstairs around 7:00 pm.

It's got two teeny tiny stages. And couches around the edges.

I watched a tall Ukrainian woman do a decently sexy poll dance. Followed by an equally sexy girl from Moscow and then another and a gorgeous black woman from Flatbush and another from Westchester.

After every dance, they make their way around the room for a tip for the dance since the "stage" has no seating around it and it's really small.

I tipped $5 each. But apparently most guys tip $2-$3.

I sat and talked and drank and finally decided to get a couple of private dances from a hot girl from St. Petersburg.Russian girls will ask questions, careful how to answer, they ask if you married so they maybe will try and take money from you if relationship starts. Better to not allow them personal information and just use them because they will try to use you. Foxy has always been a good time and other Russian girls club that is not known but member only are even better.