PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Bx Loco Gringo
09-22-06, 22:01
Guys went to my little rub and tug right here in Riverdale where you can even park at meter safely!!! The mamisan was not great to look at but she does give a good massage and will release for you. Safe Parking not to bad for a mid day massage and rub off
Bx Loco

John Wade
09-29-06, 07:36
Guys went to my little rub and tug right here in Riverdale where you can even park at meter safely!!! The mamisan was not great to look at but she does give a good massage and will release for you. Safe Parking not to bad for a mid day massage and rub off.

Bx LocoLoco- Travel through Riverdale a daily basis, would this be located on a second floor of a building?

John W-

Bx Loco Gringo
01-05-08, 12:04
Loco- Travel through Riverdale a daily basis, would this be located on a second floor of a building?

John W-

Yes you got it I haven't been there in months but the last time I was there had to massaging me which just the massage was well worth the stop. and then one stepped out and the other finished me. Not much to look at nor would they let my hands travel ....... but just the massage was worth andI left happy
Bx Loco

Bx Loco Gringo
08-29-08, 09:22
The Place that has been placing ads all over CL is only ok good massage

Blue Omega
08-29-08, 22:04
At bx loco

I am glad you went there before I did. At least they do what they advertise LOL

Bx Loco Gringo
08-09-09, 09:00
Massage new in Riverdale - don't waste your time the massage stinks girls young but do not do great job
By Manhattan College

Bx Loco

StlMaven
11-06-15, 12:47
Massage new in Riverdale - don't waste your time the massage stinks girls young but do not do great job
By Manhattan College

Bx LocoBeen there twice with 3 months in between visits. Same experience.

Stay safe.

Smokey163
10-31-16, 15:12
So I never went to a massage parlor before. Asians don't really turn me on so I didn't see the need to go. But as I scroll down BP I see an ad for massage table shower. Dominicans and brazilians. So I call and she quotes me 40 for massage, 60 regular shower and massage and 80 table and massage. Since its my first time I go for the 60. A older yet sexy dominican woman with real curve not that fake shot that's going around now comes in. They call her "la chuli". I pay take off my clothes and she gives me an awesome massage. I mean I initially wanted to go for the happy ending but man oh man he is good. So once she is done I turn over and she tels me 60 for pure relaxation. I'm think fuck that I'm not pay 60 for a hand job or a blow. So I say now and she was like what no sex?? I ask her and extra 60 for f / s?? She replies in that sexy broken english of course papi ill take care of you. She gave me a decent bbj and put a hat on and pounded away until I bust in the bag. Pure relaxation. She cleans me up we chat a little and I was on my way. I will return for sure.

MarsBlackMan21
11-01-16, 21:33
So I never went to a massage parlor before. Asians don't really turn me on so I didn't see the need to go. But as I scroll down BP I see an ad for massage table shower. Dominicans and brazilians. So I call and she quotes me 40 for massage, 60 regular shower and massage and 80 table and massage. Since its my first time I go for the 60. A older yet sexy dominican woman with real curve not that fake shot that's going around now comes in. They call her "la chuli". I pay take off my clothes and she gives me an awesome massage. I mean I initially wanted to go for the happy ending but man oh man he is good. So once she is done I turn over and she tels me 60 for pure relaxation. I'm think fuck that I'm not pay 60 for a hand job or a blow. So I say now and she was like what no sex?? I ask her and extra 60 for f / s?? She replies in that sexy broken english of course papi ill take care of you. She gave me a decent bbj and put a hat on and pounded away until I bust in the bag. Pure relaxation. She cleans me up we chat a little and I was on my way. I will return for sure.Where was this?

Willphlia
11-05-16, 10:56
I went here yesterday. I also paid the house of 60. Massage was weak. But I expected that. I had Isabella. She wanted 120 for full. I passed on that and gave 50 for dome. Her skills were weak. Maybe I will go back for this LA chuli. I'm not sure what part of the bx this is as I'm from NJ. But work in NYC. Was bored at work so I took the ride yesterday.

So I never went to a massage parlor before. Asians don't really turn me on so I didn't see the need to go. But as I scroll down BP I see an ad for massage table shower. Dominicans and brazilians. So I call and she quotes me 40 for massage, 60 regular shower and massage and 80 table and massage. Since its my first time I go for the 60. A older yet sexy dominican woman with real curve not that fake shot that's going around now comes in. They call her "la chuli". I pay take off my clothes and she gives me an awesome massage. I mean I initially wanted to go for the happy ending but man oh man he is good. So once she is done I turn over and she tels me 60 for pure relaxation. I'm think fuck that I'm not pay 60 for a hand job or a blow. So I say now and she was like what no sex?? I ask her and extra 60 for f / s?? She replies in that sexy broken english of course papi ill take care of you. She gave me a decent bbj and put a hat on and pounded away until I bust in the bag. Pure relaxation. She cleans me up we chat a little and I was on my way. I will return for sure.

Too Long
11-05-16, 15:09
Two reports about the massage spot and neither one mentioned one of the most important details, THE ADDRESS!

Smokey163
11-05-16, 23:41
Last time I put an address on here the provider was locked up. I like this place and we can't be naive in thinking the LE don't scope this site out from time to time. If you want more info than already post just pm me.

Two reports about the massage spot and neither one mentioned one of the most important details, THE ADDRESS!

Smokey163
11-06-16, 07:07
Wow 120? She is nuts. But how did she look?? La chuli is a cute older dominican woman (late 30's). Her massage was great and priced me way cheaper.

I went here yesterday. I also paid the house of 60. Massage was weak. But I expected that. I had Isabella. She wanted 120 for full. I passed on that and gave 50 for dome. Her skills were weak. Maybe I will go back for this LA chuli. I'm not sure what part of the bx this is as I'm from NJ. But work in NYC. Was bored at work so I took the ride yesterday.

Willphlia
11-07-16, 10:09
Yea. She is nuts. I may ask for the other one if I go back. She was OK. Tight ass. Average top. The place is near 170 stop off the 4 train.

Wow 120? She is nuts. But how did she look?? La chuli is a cute older dominican woman (late 30's). Her massage was great and priced me way cheaper.

AfroSailor
11-10-16, 22:35
Yea. She is nuts. I may ask for the other one if I go back. She was OK. Tight ass. Average top. The place is near 170 stop off the 4 train.Believe me I have being to a few Asian run parlors and this is a better price. Last time I cough up 60 for the hour and 100 for the tip. I regret every stepping into parlor. Only "had" one girl available.

IndyPanda
12-28-16, 21:03
Would anyone be willing to recommend a couple awesome F / S parlors. I am staying in the Bronx area. Thanks in advance, Heading over Friday from Indianapolis!

WaikikiBeAC
09-09-17, 00:28
Any girls looking for work, Honolulu is a good place to work. Good money and very safe. Also weather is very good, new York going to start getting cold soon, Honolulu is very warm in winter.

Hines Karlton
02-10-18, 19:06
Any massage parlor in the bx.

Tolerate
05-22-18, 16:11
Any massage parlor in the bx.Check out pure Bliss on Ogden.

Hines Karlton
05-29-18, 20:51
Check out pure Bliss on Ogden.So is it full service there?

You got experience there.

How is it?

LennyD4460
05-30-18, 09:45
So is it full service there?

You got experience there.

How is it?Yes it is in the upstairs room. All Latinas in 30-50's.

Hobbyist00
06-02-18, 15:46
Yes it is in the upstairs room. All Latinas in 30-50's.Closed? Unless the listing is wrong online.

MarkTrinidad
06-06-18, 10:31
The spa is open and I went. $140 for everything. Dominican MILF aged around 40 with a mighty ass fixed me up. $50 for house $80 "tip".

Word of advise carry your own condom as mine burst three times, I was pounding those Latin cheeks so hard damn condom broke so carry your own.

Its a nice Latin Dominican spa with no more than 2 mature providers. If anyone knows anymore Latin pleasure spots in the Bronx please post!

DesusNice
06-19-18, 11:10
First time contributing. I went to this place recently, 45 to the house, and. 5 for the rub. It was a letdown but cheap. Chick was probably in her 30's but the rub was pretty unenthusiastic. Overall if you are looking for something cheap, this is your place.

LennyD4460
06-19-18, 20:50
First time contributing. I went to this place recently, 45 to the house, and. 5 for the rub. It was a letdown but cheap. Chick was probably in her 30's but the rub was pretty unenthusiastic. Overall if you are looking for something cheap, this is your place.Which place?

Charlieblack
06-20-18, 07:48
I thought I read something about them getting busted earlier this year?

Closed? Unless the listing is wrong online.

DesusNice
06-20-18, 07:54
Which place?Its called "Zen Massage Spa".

SpamFacial
06-22-18, 15:39
The spa is open and I went. $140 for everything. Dominican MILF aged around 40 with a mighty ass fixed me up. $50 for house $80 "tip".

Word of advise carry your own condom as mine burst three times, I was pounding those Latin cheeks so hard damn condom broke so carry your own.

Its a nice Latin Dominican spa with no more than 2 mature providers. If anyone knows anymore Latin pleasure spots in the Bronx please post!Looking at the pictures on their facebook page. Is it the good lucky curvy one or the frumpy one with the fivehead?

MarkTrinidad
06-25-18, 21:21
Its the good curvy Latin mama although her chest is flat her round boom boom makes up for it though.

Looking at the pictures on their facebook page. Is it the good lucky curvy one or the frumpy one with the fivehead?

JohnMadden1990
06-26-18, 21:18
Its the good curvy Latin mama although her chest is flat her round boom boom makes up for it though.What's the page?

SpamFacial
06-28-18, 08:02
What's the page?https://www.facebook.com/Pure-Bliss-Corp-583601845006013/

Still not convinced the hot one works the massages. I had read somewhere else that she works the salon.

Hines Karlton
06-28-18, 22:04
Are you talking about her?

Because if they look like her and provide those services at pure bliss I'm going.

Hines Karlton
06-28-18, 22:37
Which one of these 6 chicks offer those services are pure bliss spa Bronx.

LennyD4460
07-01-18, 10:26
Which one of these 6 chicks offer those services are pure bliss spa Bronx.Far left 100%. The others I'm not sure.

ThickGirlLover
07-01-18, 11:17
Hello everyone, this is the link in which I found pure bliss, there are 2 numbers in there. I haven't call my self jet but I will as soon as I can go. Just call the second number I think and just mentioned your business and where you found the ad so they know what going on. Good luck and happy hunting.

https://www.adultlook.com/p/578462

Jayman88
07-09-18, 20:12
Hello everyone, this is the link in which I found pure bliss, there are 2 numbers in there. I haven't call my self jet but I will as soon as I can go. Just call the second number I think and just mentioned your business and where you found the ad so they know what going on. Good luck and happy hunting.

https://www.adultlook.com/p/578462I'm not from the Bronx but I'm up here now. So after creeping on the forums for the Bronx, I decided to try Pure Bliss on Ogden & 170 this evening. I went in and there were about 3 ladies there. They knew without me saying a thing what I was there for and directed me upstairs immediately (thankfully, as this was my first time trying a massage parlor and I can admit I felt a bit awkward). I did not choose anyone, but a girl who said her name was Fernanda (spelling?) followed me in. 6 (maybe 7)/10 face, she had a gut on her, but the tits and ass were very nice; plus I'm into thick / big girls sometimes so I was good. If I had to guess the age I would say late 20's approaching 30. She claimed she was new, and I'm prone to believe her because she had to ask the women downstairs twice what the rates were. I chose 40 minutes for $5. She started the massage, which was very oily and not very good. About 3 minutes in she asked if I was looking for anything extra. I asked her what was on the table and for what prices. She asked me what I wanted and what I wanted to pay. I said CBJ for $4. (probably played myself by starting at $4 but you live and you learn). I had to put the hat on myself and then she got to it. The CBJ was cool, lots of wrist action and spit, but a couple times I had to look up to get her to put it back in her mouth. Twice she asked me if I wanted anything else, and I really didn't but after feeling how wet she was and then her pulling out her tits I started second guessing that decision. I take a long time to finish of BJ doesn't matter if covered or not; so finally I guess she got tired and said for $2 extra I could get FS. Couldn't turn that down so I agreed, turned her over for doggie and went in. All in all, it's a no frills place, where you don't choose your girl, but for the price ($5 to the house, $6 CFS) I'm happy and will probably return one day. Fernanda claims she won't tho LOL. Says it was her first and last day, sorry.

YouWantHowMuch
07-10-18, 02:33
I'm not from the Bronx but I'm up here now. So after creeping on the forums for the Bronx, I decided to try Pure Bliss on Ogden & 170 this evening. I went in and there were about 3 ladies there. They knew without me saying a thing what I was there for and directed me upstairs immediately (thankfully, as this was my first time trying a massage parlor and I can admit I felt a bit awkward). I did not choose anyone, but a girl who said her name was Fernanda (spelling?) followed me in. 6 (maybe 7)/10 face, she had a gut on her, but the tits and ass were very nice; plus I'm into thick / big girls sometimes so I was good. If I had to guess the age I would say late 20's approaching 30. She claimed she was new, and I'm prone to believe her because she had to ask the women downstairs twice what the rates were. I chose 40 minutes for $5. She started the massage, which was very oily and not very good. About 3 minutes in she asked if I was looking for anything extra. I asked her what was on the table and for what prices. She asked me what I wanted and what I wanted to pay. I said CBJ for $4. (probably played myself by starting at $4 but you live and you learn). I had to put the hat on myself and then she got to it. The CBJ was cool, lots of wrist action and spit, but a couple times I had to look up to get her to put it back in her mouth. Twice she asked me if I wanted anything else, and I really didn't but after feeling how wet she was and then her pulling out her tits I started second guessing that decision. I take a long time to finish of BJ doesn't matter if covered or not; so finally I guess she got tired and said for $2 extra I could get FS. Couldn't turn that down so I agreed, turned her over for doggie and went in. All in all, it's a no frills place, where you don't choose your girl, but for the price ($5 to the house, $6 CFS) I'm happy and will probably return one day. Fernanda claims she won't tho LOL. Says it was her first and last day, sorry.5 for 40 minutes and no ts?

What a world. I like that she was but willing to let you set the bar as for how much you'd pay but I wonder if the others would do the same. Cool review tho.

Hines Karlton
07-12-18, 10:36
I'm not from the Bronx but I'm up here now. So after creeping on the forums for the Bronx, I decided to try Pure Bliss on Ogden & 170 this evening. I went in and there were about 3 ladies there. They knew without me saying a thing what I was there for and directed me upstairs immediately (thankfully, as this was my first time trying a massage parlor and I can admit I felt a bit awkward). I did not choose anyone, but a girl who said her name was Fernanda (spelling?) followed me in. 6 (maybe 7)/10 face, she had a gut on her, but the tits and ass were very nice; plus I'm into thick / big girls sometimes so I was good. If I had to guess the age I would say late 20's approaching 30. She claimed she was new, and I'm prone to believe her because she had to ask the women downstairs twice what the rates were. I chose 40 minutes for $5. She started the massage, which was very oily and not very good. About 3 minutes in she asked if I was looking for anything extra. I asked her what was on the table and for what prices. She asked me what I wanted and what I wanted to pay. I said CBJ for $4. (probably played myself by starting at $4 but you live and you learn). I had to put the hat on myself and then she got to it. The CBJ was cool, lots of wrist action and spit, but a couple times I had to look up to get her to put it back in her mouth. Twice she asked me if I wanted anything else, and I really didn't but after feeling how wet she was and then her pulling out her tits I started second guessing that decision. I take a long time to finish of BJ doesn't matter if covered or not; so finally I guess she got tired and said for $2 extra I could get FS. Couldn't turn that down so I agreed, turned her over for doggie and went in. All in all, it's a no frills place, where you don't choose your girl, but for the price ($5 to the house, $6 CFS) I'm happy and will probably return one day. Fernanda claims she won't tho LOL. Says it was her first and last day, sorry.Nice.

You got all that for 110.

I heard dudes paying 130-140 here.

Tolerate
07-15-18, 18:09
What time does this place close?

I'm not from the Bronx but I'm up here now. So after creeping on the forums for the Bronx, I decided to try Pure Bliss on Ogden & 170 this evening. I went in and there were about 3 ladies there. They knew without me saying a thing what I was there for and directed me upstairs immediately (thankfully, as this was my first time trying a massage parlor and I can admit I felt a bit awkward). I did not choose anyone, but a girl who said her name was Fernanda (spelling?) followed me in. 6 (maybe 7)/10 face, she had a gut on her, but the tits and ass were very nice; plus I'm into thick / big girls sometimes so I was good. If I had to guess the age I would say late 20's approaching 30. She claimed she was new, and I'm prone to believe her because she had to ask the women downstairs twice what the rates were. I chose 40 minutes for $5. She started the massage, which was very oily and not very good. About 3 minutes in she asked if I was looking for anything extra. I asked her what was on the table and for what prices. She asked me what I wanted and what I wanted to pay. I said CBJ for $4. (probably played myself by starting at $4 but you live and you learn). I had to put the hat on myself and then she got to it. The CBJ was cool, lots of wrist action and spit, but a couple times I had to look up to get her to put it back in her mouth. Twice she asked me if I wanted anything else, and I really didn't but after feeling how wet she was and then her pulling out her tits I started second guessing that decision. I take a long time to finish of BJ doesn't matter if covered or not; so finally I guess she got tired and said for $2 extra I could get FS. Couldn't turn that down so I agreed, turned her over for doggie and went in. All in all, it's a no frills place, where you don't choose your girl, but for the price ($5 to the house, $6 CFS) I'm happy and will probably return one day. Fernanda claims she won't tho LOL. Says it was her first and last day, sorry.

Jayman88
07-16-18, 16:49
What time does this place close?They claim 8:00 pm but I've been in that neighborhood around 7:30 and seen them closed. I went around 6:30.

JayBear20
07-29-18, 15:03
The dark skin one is the best nice firm ass and nice b cub tittys sucks good cock but a little bit expensive doh. 5 for the house and. 4 for a BJ.

Jjolly0
07-29-18, 16:58
The dark skin one is the best nice firm ass and nice b cub tittys sucks good cock but a little bit expensive doh. 5 for the house and. 4 for a BJ.4? Was the BJ with a hat?

Hines Karlton
07-30-18, 15:06
So basically a hunnid 4 a BJ with condom?

I'm Gucci. I can go anywhere else and get topped off without the grocery bag.

Jjolly0
07-31-18, 11:51

I'm Gucci. I can go anywhere else and get topped off without the grocery bag.Any other LMP besides this one?

JohnMadden1990
08-01-18, 01:52

I'm Gucci. I can go anywhere else and get topped off without the grocery bag.Smart smart man.

SweetJones981
08-11-18, 01:11
Has anybody been to Zen Massage on Morrison?

NastyMan155
10-31-18, 19:08
I went to the Ogden spot because I've never been to a Latin MP only Asian ones so I was super gassed up. There was only one chick available, named Anna. She had an ok body, the massage was super trash though, all she did was put mad baby oil on me and rub me down smh. She then asked what did I want and if I was LE, I said no I'm not then asked for a CBJ. I honestly was disappointed because I was looking for some extra thick MILF so I kinda settled for what I asked for. If anyone goes there and sees some new talent, let us know.

Hines Karlton
11-01-18, 01:53
I went to the Ogden spot because I've never been to a Latin MP only Asian ones so I was super gassed up. There was only one chick available, named Anna. She had an ok body, the massage was super trash though, all she did was put mad baby oil on me and rub me down smh. She then asked what did I want and if I was LE, I said no I'm not then asked for a CBJ. I honestly was disappointed because I was looking for some extra thick MILF so I kinda settled for what I asked for. If anyone goes there and sees some new talent, let us know.I've heard nothing good about that place.

The Dominican chicks are chubby or old and don't look good.

Plus they doing CBJ.

And stank with the puss.

They charging 120-140 at that.

I'll take my money elsewhere.

NastyMan155
11-01-18, 10:13
I've heard nothing good about that place.

The Dominican chicks are chubby or old and don't look good.

Plus they doing CBJ.

And stank with the puss.

They charging 120-140 at that.

I'll take my money elsewhere.Yeah man, I'm good on that place. Hopefully there's a better one hidden in the city somewhere.

Tolerate
11-29-18, 19:14
Hey guys do you know of any nuru / bodyslide providers in the bronx?

Kushy
12-22-18, 19:07
The dark skin one is the best nice firm ass and nice b cub tittys sucks good cock but a little bit expensive doh. 5 for the house and. 4 for a BJ.Got her number if you don't mind me asking.

BxLickyOkitty
02-18-19, 23:55
Anyone know if Zen Massage is FS?

Jayman88
02-27-19, 16:57
Anyone know if Zen Massage is FS?No, the one time I went they only offered a happy ending. She couldn't speak English and didn't seem ready to offer anything else up. She didn't look good at all tho so I didn't mind.

BxLickyOkitty
03-08-19, 18:59
I've been to kspa a couple of times. I've seen two women there. Jenny was good. Can't remember her name but not worth it. Ask for Jenny if you go. Treat her right and you'll get way more than a HJ.

VeoMorphine
04-02-19, 12:48
It's getting hard to find any place that doesn't just lay on top of you giving you a tongue bath. Not what I'm looking for at all.

Looking for someone who does a *very* good massage. FS not needed. BBBJ would be very very great though.

BxMetFan
04-26-19, 09:58
I've been to kspa a couple of times. I've seen two women there. Jenny was good. Can't remember her name but not worth it. Ask for Jenny if you go. Treat her right and you'll get way more than a HJ.Where in the bx this at?

BxLickyOkitty
04-27-19, 19:22
Where in the bx this at?Kspa is in new Rochelle close to the border of the Bronx near the new Rochelle diner.

Chemo
05-01-19, 14:33
Think I might stop by this one. Any reference? Has someone try this one already?

DesusNice
05-02-19, 15:06
Think I might stop by this one. Any reference? Has someone try this one already?To be honest, if you're looking for just a tug it's ok. Ok table shower, ok massage. Inexpensive though, . 45 to the house for an hour. . 50 tip.

Boob Banger
05-02-19, 20:13
Think I might stop by this one. Any reference? Has someone try this one already?I've been there 3 times.

First time was for half and nothing was offered. Was told next time to get more time.

Second I opted for their 15 min since my utr wasn't available that day. Ok massage followed by HJ. She wanted 50 for it. I gave her 20. The lady was like late 50's- early 60 not much of a looker.

3rd was for another half which is 30. And again this time the lady wanted 60 for the HJ. Negotiated her down to 30 top less. This lady had a really nice rack, typical asain booty.

They are not lookers by any stretch and for the area, just too expensive. I live a few blocks from there and would rather hop on the 6 to canal st than to spend anymore cash there.

Louka
05-21-19, 00:18
I have been to that spot once. The experience was pleasant.

Texted to know if they were opened and got there 30 minutes later. I soon as I got in, I was directed in a small room by a Latinas girl. She asked me what I wanted. Asked her what she was doing. Listed the different services. Decided to go for 1 h massage plus FS. Quoted 1. 6. Offered 2. 0 if she lets me come twice. Went us discuss with her madam (I guess) and came back with an agreement.

Massage was very good. Box was very tight too but didn't want me to go too deep or fast. I came on doggy.

For the second round round she just gave me a BJ.

Everything covered.

They have different girls. Isabella is the one that took care of me.

Louka
05-21-19, 00:21
Forgot to add link.

https://bodyrubshop.com/ads/best-hot-latina-i-do-wherever-you-want-good-massage-914-327-9068__1558373267-20540346

Maxx White
05-21-19, 09:48
Boob Banger, yep, they're great. But the last time I've visited NJ. I've simply visited adult dating website (https://wetandhard.com/), and found American beauty, and she wasn't even a hooker. I mean, she was gorgeous and looking not like all hookers do. So long story short. That was a casual date with a lot of impressions.

HighDef
07-01-19, 14:40
Think I might stop by this one. Any reference? Has someone try this one already?Yea tried it twice and had two diff Asian girls, they pretty middle aged, they will tell you give 35 first to the boss and a extra 45 to fuck them. They speak no English so I got each girl to agree to 45 $ only without even paying the "boss" LOL. One time covered and second time without a condom. It was Ok I'll rate 5/10.

BxLickyOkitty
07-01-19, 22:55
Yea tried it twice and had two diff Asian girls, they pretty middle aged, they will tell you give 35 first to the boss and a extra 45 to fuck them. They speak no English so I got each girl to agree to 45 $ only without even paying the "boss" LOL. One time covered and second time without a condom. It was Ok I'll rate 5/10.This place does full service? I thought only HJ?

Boob Banger
07-13-19, 03:38
Just walked by this place on my way home. It got the infamous orange label on it, saying it was closed for prostitution.

It was bound to happen LOL.

HighDef
07-13-19, 08:39
Just walked by this place on my way home. It got the infamous orange label on it, saying it was closed for prostitution.

It was bound to happen LOL.That's crazy I actually liked that spot LOL.

Serboc
07-15-19, 11:37
Has anyone gone to the LMP on Ogden Ave?

Any 411 would be great. PM if you want.

Jayman88
08-06-19, 12:01

Any 411 would be great. PM if you want.Expensive for the location. Just called and now they're charging 80/ hr. The women are old and you can negotiate with them but in my experience their prices are higher than the experience is worth. Trash massages and less than stellar women (no selection either, whomever is in is who you get).

Great God
08-06-19, 16:12
Expensive for the location. Just called and now they're charging 80/ hr. The women are old and you can negotiate with them but in my experience their prices are higher than the experience is worth. Trash massages and less than stellar women (no selection either, whomever is in is who you get).I went here a few times about 2 or 3 years ago I had the same girl and she was really good. I drove by there and I saw some older ugly woman with alot of hair body looks ugly too and she seems to be the only one there. I ended up driving away.

DeeMoney27
08-09-19, 13:45
I went here a few times about 2 or 3 years ago I had the same girl and she was really good. I drove by there and I saw some older ugly woman with alot of hair body looks ugly too and she seems to be the only one there. I ended up driving away.Went there about 2 weeks ago almost did the same thing but my big head took over and I took the risk. Shockingly there was some slim joint with red hair (dye of course) who provided the massage. Paid a benji for the rub down and CBJ. Wanted to go all the way w / FS but she wanted 1.2 SMH.

Am2511
08-09-19, 17:49
Place seems hit or miss from previous reviews. Went yesterday though and got lucky with a Dominican MILF. Payed the hh for 40 and 80 tip for FS. Her name was Brenda, says she only works Thursdays, but she will give you her number if you want to hook up outside. She's very GFE (dfk, daty, BBBJ) seemed to even offer BBFS if you are into that. So, if you are in the area it's worth a try for a hh and ask to go straight to business without a massage.

Any 411 would be great. PM if you want.

ZRod101
08-15-19, 21:39
Thoughts on the Zen Spa in Morrison Ave?

Jayman88
08-16-19, 17:48
Thoughts on the Zen Spa in Morrison Ave?It's permanently closed.

Chris93
08-24-19, 23:23
Tried Brenda and no go she looked at me like I was crazy and asked why I would ask for that service. I'd steer clear of her if all you want is BBFS. Luckily I didn't go when she was in Yonkers would have wasted a lot more time going all the way out there.

Jjolly0
08-26-19, 20:42
Tried Brenda and no go she looked at me like I was crazy and asked why I would ask for that service. I'd steer clear of her if all you want is BBFS. Luckily I didn't go when she was in Yonkers would have wasted a lot more time going all the way out there.Bro, you are not the only one who wasted their time. At least the massage was legit.

Chris93
08-28-19, 00:18
Bro, you are not the only one who wasted their time. At least the massage was legit.Damn you went to son. Shit big waste of time but I ain't going to lie feels good to turn down a *****. It would feel much better fucking them but hey you play with the cards your dealt.

ZRod101
10-24-19, 14:36
Any feedback on the Empire Spa?

What's the service like and what's available? Rates?

BxMetFan
10-25-19, 08:48
Any feedback on the Empire Spa?

What's the service like and what's available? Rates?Went a few weeks ago. They was good money. Kinda of pricy but good.

Def worth it if you willing to pay.

BxLickyOkitty
10-25-19, 15:16
Went a few weeks ago. They was good money. Kinda of pricy but good.

Def worth it if you willing to pay.What services? BJ? FS? Price?

MarsBlackMan21
10-28-19, 08:47
What services? BJ? FS? Price?Empire offers table shower, massage, BJ and FS. But like mentioned its pricey. Around 200 all in.

BxMetFan
10-29-19, 18:59
What services? BJ? FS? Price?Depends on what cha want. 120 or so for FS they got a lineup you got to call in advance only thing I don't like.

BxLickyOkitty
10-30-19, 00:21
Depends on what cha want. 120 or so for FS they got a lineup you got to call in advance only thing I don't like.Is there a link? I don't think this is the same place I'm thinking of.

Jbatts77
11-10-19, 14:36
Depends on what cha want. 120 or so for FS they got a lineup you got to call in advance only thing I don't like.This is the place in Yonkers right?

I couldn't find any other empire spa.

I thought this forum was for places in the Bronx?

Place on Central Park Ave in Yonkers, NY?

BxLickyOkitty
12-11-19, 03:06
https://escortalligator.com.bronx.listcrawler.com/post/40678097/

I know this ad is fake, but does anyone know a place like this in the Bronx?

BxLickyOkitty
12-13-19, 14:16
Anyone know if they opened back up? Seen some recent reviews within a couple of weeks.

AttackMaster1
12-13-19, 22:14
https://escortalligator.com.bronx.listcrawler.com/post/40678097/

I know this ad is fake, but does anyone know a place like this in the Bronx?Bro real talk, stop seeing these terrible girls in the Bronx and save up your money for a few months. Head on over to the Manhattan forums. There are Asian Spas in Manhattan that will blow your mind and redefine how you view the game.

Great God
12-21-19, 13:34
Anyone know if they opened back up? Seen some recent reviews within a couple of weeks.Reviews where? I did text 1 lady that worked there and asked to see her and she said "yes what time" but I don't know where she's providing from.

BxLickyOkitty
12-22-19, 03:38
Reviews where? I did text 1 lady that worked there and asked to see her and she said "yes what time" but I don't know where she's providing from.I was searching for spas in the bx and it was one of the top results. I clicked on it to see. There is reviews from a month ago. I tried calling but got no answer.

Jayman88
01-24-20, 13:32
I was searching for spas in the bx and it was one of the top results. I clicked on it to see. There is reviews from a month ago. I tried calling but got no answer.I'm in that area pretty often for work and stopped by yesterday to confirm, and the gate is still down. I don't think they've opened up since they closed down half way through 2019.

BxLickyOkitty
01-27-20, 08:14
I'm in that area pretty often for work and stopped by yesterday to confirm, and the gate is still down. I don't think they've opened up since they closed down half way through 2019.That sucks. That place wasn't bad.

Jayman88
01-27-20, 16:08
That sucks. That place wasn't bad.Definitely wasn't, for the price and location. I miss it already.

BxLickyOkitty
01-30-20, 12:47
Definitely wasn't, for the price and location. I miss it already.Keep an eye out if that gate goes up LOL.

LennyD4460
02-17-20, 12:01
Any senior members been to these two new spots yet?

https://bodyrubshop.com/ads/grand-opening-best-erotic-massage-good-time-for-you-914-530-1893-39005657

https://bodyrubshop.com/ads/brand-new-spa-open-now-hottest-russian-latina-girls-in-town-3132840683-38960681

Louka
02-23-20, 01:18
I don't know about the second link, but I believe the first link is the same one of Ogden Ave. If you look carefully at the pictures you will notice they are the same. I have never called the number though to confirm.

https://bodyrubshop.com/ads/grand-opening-best-erotic-massage-good-time-for-you-914-530-1893-39005657

https://bodyrubshop.com/ads/brand-new-spa-open-now-hottest-russian-latina-girls-in-town-3132840683-38960681

BxLickyOkitty
02-23-20, 12:50
I don't know about the second link, but I believe the first link is the same one of Ogden Ave. If you look carefully at the pictures you will notice they are the same. I have never called the number though to confirm.The second is a new place that opened up by westchester sq. They quoted hundred for the hr. I asked about tip or if its included and she hung up. Waiting to see someone post the price if there's extra. I hate not knowing how much for extras. Hate getting ripped off.

Great God
02-24-20, 21:10

https://bodyrubshop.com/ads/brand-new-spa-open-now-hottest-russian-latina-girls-in-town-3132840683-38960681The first one is definitely the one in Ogden they post the same type of ad.

Great God
02-24-20, 21:11
The second is a new place that opened up by westchester sq. They quoted hundred for the hr. I asked about tip or if its included and she hung up. Waiting to see someone post the price if there's extra. I hate not knowing how much for extras. Hate getting ripped off.There was another ad saying 2. 2 for Nuru.

DevilsAlleycat
02-27-20, 14:25
Looking around and saw something mentioned on here about this place decided to stop by since had to go to dmv anyways. Called address given and its right down the block so I walk over into door up the stairs and one door is for a bus school and other says spa. I knock while women are walking out the bus school make my way in and wow this girl is like 4,10 fat ass and huge tits barely contained. Follow her to a room and she asks for 80 for massage I'm like ok. Lay down for a weak massage but I'm grabbing her ass the whole time. Flip and she quotes me 100 for HJ 200 BJ and 300 all in. Well damn now I'm hard and horny and she is smoking hot, haggle down for a CBJ for 100 but she won. Gets nude rubs her body all over me strokes me till I got close and then cover on for a bad CBJ. She said she's only going this low because she wants to leave early and that she knows I'd be back. Overpriced CBJ took a loss but saw what they got. Only saw her no other girls definetly dominican with a banging body.

Jjolly0
02-28-20, 07:34
Looking around and saw something mentioned on here about this place decided to stop by since had to go to dmv anyways. Called address given and its right down the block so I walk over into door up the stairs and one door is for a bus school and other says spa. I knock while women are walking out the bus school make my way in and wow this girl is like 4,10 fat ass and huge tits barely contained. Follow her to a room and she asks for 80 for massage I'm like ok. Lay down for a weak massage but I'm grabbing her ass the whole time. Flip and she quotes me 100 for HJ 200 BJ and 300 all in. Well damn now I'm hard and horny and she is smoking hot, haggle down for a CBJ for 100 but she won. Gets nude rubs her body all over me strokes me till I got close and then cover on for a bad CBJ. She said she's only going this low because she wants to leave early and that she knows I'd be back. Overpriced CBJ took a loss but saw what they got. Only saw her no other girls definetly dominican with a banging body.So, 380 for hh massage with FS? In the Bronx? In Westchester Square?

Jimmy16
02-28-20, 10:47
Looking around and saw something mentioned on here about this place decided to stop by since had to go to dmv anyways. Called address given and its right down the block so I walk over into door up the stairs and one door is for a bus school and other says spa. I knock while women are walking out the bus school make my way in and wow this girl is like 4,10 fat ass and huge tits barely contained. Follow her to a room and she asks for 80 for massage I'm like ok. Lay down for a weak massage but I'm grabbing her ass the whole time. Flip and she quotes me 100 for HJ 200 BJ and 300 all in. Well damn now I'm hard and horny and she is smoking hot, haggle down for a CBJ for 100 but she won. Gets nude rubs her body all over me strokes me till I got close and then cover on for a bad CBJ. She said she's only going this low because she wants to leave early and that she knows I'd be back. Overpriced CBJ took a loss but saw what they got. Only saw her no other girls definetly dominican with a banging body.I've never been to one of these spa things and wanted to know if they're usually that expensive?

DevilsAlleycat
02-28-20, 14:23
So, 380 for hh massage with FS? In the Bronx? In Westchester Square?In a nutshell yeah. 380 hh with FS in the Bronx Westchester square on a massage table.

BxLickyOkitty
02-29-20, 08:27
In a nutshell yeah. 380 hh with FS in the Bronx Westchester square on a massage table.380? That's ridiculous! I will go to Mott for 80 BBFS 2 pops.

DennyPas
02-29-20, 10:38
380? That's ridiculous! I will go to Mott for 80 BBFS 2 pops.380 sheesh, that's a full days pay. We got to draw a line in the sand. You can get BBFS for 240 at the "high end" spas in midtown (if you know the lingo, and when / how to negotiate).

DevilsAlleycat, appreciate the review. We all had to learn the hard way and some point. Make sure to price check / compare. Looking forward to more reviews.

For the record (like BxLickyOkitty said) 98 mott has cheap but old asians. Midtown has attractive / decent asians with top massages and clean facilities for 220-300. Don't pay any more than than fellas. I honestly don't bother with spas outside of manhattan unless it's bonus season (and I'm ready to burn cash for no reason). Bronx and the outer boroughs have come great utr / dime pieces that would do anything for 380.

Jayman88
03-04-20, 13:46
The first one is definitely the one in Ogden they post the same type of ad.Are you sure it's the same? I just contacted the number from the first ad and they claim they're located on Webster & Bedford Park Blvd, up close to Mosholu Pkwy. They quoted $80 for the hour + tips, might check it out when I get a chance, but not if it's the same as Ogden.

Mberi
04-11-20, 05:47
Anyone been here? Is it FS? How much was it.

Hines Karlton
05-14-20, 21:58
In a nutshell yeah. 380 hh with FS in the Bronx Westchester square on a massage table.They are out of control charging 300.

She's like 150 to my boss.

And 150 for me.

Gtfoh.

I could pipe a Russian or Colombian chick for that price. Mid twenties.

HGuy1411
05-26-20, 15:12
https://bodyrubshop.com/ads/grand-opening-best-erotic-massage-good-time-for-you-914-5301893-39458715

Has anyone tried out this location? They are open now but I want to make sure its worth it first.

Shangoes717
06-02-20, 16:00
Just reached out while I had some time to kill and was quoted at 1. 4 + tip! Hells no. I asked if that is negotiable and she said "Bye then". When I said I was interested and just asking she jacked it to 1. 4 HH and 2. For the hour. I guess $$$ grows on trees over there. I can't imagine that place being worth more than $150 all in IMHO. Sorry you took the L Alleycat. Stay safe out there.

Hines Karlton
07-03-20, 15:24
Just reached out while I had some time to kill and was quoted at 1. 4 + tip! Hells no. I asked if that is negotiable and she said "Bye then". When I said I was interested and just asking she jacked it to 1. 4 HH and 2. For the hour. I guess $$$ grows on trees over there. I can't imagine that place being worth more than $150 all in IMHO. Sorry you took the L Alleycat. Stay safe out there.It's a chubby Dominican chick.

Talking about 300.

150 to the house and 150 to her.

I walked the fuck out.

I'll give 300 to a Dominicana and she'll cook, fuck, suck and bathe me.

Not to mention the Russian chicks in queens and Brooklyn.

And Colombianas.

GodMann
07-05-20, 11:01
Just reached out while I had some time to kill and was quoted at 1. 4 + tip! Hells no. I asked if that is negotiable and she said "Bye then". When I said I was interested and just asking she jacked it to 1. 4 HH and 2. For the hour. I guess $$$ grows on trees over there. I can't imagine that place being worth more than $150 all in IMHO. Sorry you took the L Alleycat. Stay safe out there.

It's a chubby Dominican chick.

Talking about 300.

150 to the house and 150 to her.

I walked the fuck out.

I'll give 300 to a Dominicana and she'll cook, fuck, suck and bathe me.

Not to mention the Russian chicks in queens and Brooklyn.

And Colombianas.Hey guys do have a link to this chubby dominican chick asking for 300? Not that I'm going to see her I just want to see what she looks like asking for 3 bennies.

HaneDales
07-09-20, 00:25
Any new prospects.

Mary Linda2222
02-04-21, 16:30
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Hines Karlton
02-14-21, 18:23
Hey guys do have a link to this chubby dominican chick asking for 300? Not that I'm going to see her I just want to see what she looks like asking for 3 bennies.She is no doing it for 2 hundred. 100 for the house. 100 for her.

She's average to me. Only thing on her side is youth.

If you can work her to 140-150 I think it's worth it. Like under 200.

She was charging dudes 300 and she got no play or paper.

Dlhead01
06-29-21, 22:58
Bronx Spa.

I have not read any post regarding these two places but wanted to know if any of you guys had bee and to either of these places. The fact they look like regular beauty salons threw me off. But when I arrived there was a guy going in. I was told to come back in twenty minutes which I did not. Felt a little off.

https://bronx.bedpage.com/Escorts/bronx-ny/9783748.html

https://bronx.bedpage.com/Escorts/br...a/6446502.html

Smokey163
06-30-21, 05:32
I went there a couple years ago. It is in a beauty salon which is very off putting but It's legit. Saw a much older (not much of a looker either) Latina. Massage was basic and uninspired and service was the same. When again a little while later and while this girl looked a little better, service was just as bad or worse. The women doing hair looked soooo much better. Especially this one Dominican with a natural booty and a sexy smile that drove me nuts but she was legit, just a hair dresser. It's also a little embarrassing passing all these fine women and their clients downstairs to go upstairs. They all knew what I was there for LOL. Maybe it got better, but I personally wouldn't chance it.

I am looking for a Hispanic spa if you or anyone know of any please share.

Bronx Spa.

I have not read any post regarding these two places but wanted to know if any of you guys had bee and to either of these places. The fact they look like regular beauty salons threw me off. But when I arrived there was a guy going in. I was told to come back in twenty minutes which I did not. Felt a little off.

https://bronx.bedpage.com/Escorts/bronx-ny/9783748.html

https://bronx.bedpage.com/Escorts/br...a/6446502.html

SlamT
05-19-22, 11:51
Haven't been on a fuck trip to NY for awhile so decided yesterday would be the day. Headed to Brooklyn to renew my friendship with European Massage and resident sexpot Zara.

Walking in European is like walking into your girlfriend's apartment. If your girlfriend happens to be a smoking hot Russian ballerina MILF. . . You enter the clean, well decorated two bedroom apartment and sit in the lounge where you have your choice of top shelf beer, wine and liquor. Next, a nice shower with grooming products you want to use. If it's a nice day, as it was when I visited, then perhaps have a drink on the private deck.

As nice as that may sound, that's the not the primary reason for the visit. No, that was to undress, kiss, suck, nibble and explore every square inch of this Russian hottie, then lay back and let her return the favor. And did she ever. Deepthroat BJ, spirited multi position sex, then unleashed a geyser on her D-cups and fed it to her with a smile. Kinky, this one (or at least once you get to know her).

You'll have to call for directions and appointment (347 522 4452). But I'll tell you that it's within spitting distance of Peter Luger steakhouse. Took full advantage of the recently reopened outdoor seating with steak and Stella as I basked in the afterglow of my Russian conquest!

BxLickyOkitty
07-07-22, 05:47
Does anyone have a rubmaps account or access to the comments. There are a couple of reviews from this year for places in the Bronx. Don't want to waste my time if I can't even get a HJ. Hopefully these are some utr. 1 is in a private house in Morris Park, another is in Pelham Bay park.

Jayman88
08-12-22, 11:12
Does anyone have a rubmaps account or access to the comments. There are a couple of reviews from this year for places in the Bronx. Don't want to waste my time if I can't even get a HJ. Hopefully these are some utr. 1 is in a private house in Morris Park, another is in Pelham Bay park.Links? Where are they? I may TOFTT if the prices are reasonable.

BxLickyOkitty
08-13-22, 17:32
Links? Where are they? I may TOFTT if the prices are reasonable.https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-chinese-reflexology-bronx-ny-140312#rubmaps.

3009 Westchester ave. Think it was 60 hr?

BxLickyOkitty
09-24-22, 13:27
https://bodyrubpage.com/bronx-massage/703091-spring-garden-spa

Pics are fake. Older Asian lady probably mid 40's some English. No boobs no ass. Ok massage little bit of roaming. On the flip she motioned for a HJ, I said no, I want to fuck. She said no way and motioned HJ. I pointed to her mouth and she made a face like she really didn't want to. She paused a moment asked how much ill tip. I said how much you want. She said 100. I said ok. She makes that grimace again and asked if I had a condom. I said no. She then asks if I'm clean, yes I am. She finally says ok and starts with just tongue up and down and around the tip. I start roaming and rubbing the outside of her pussy. She starts getting into it, grinding and moaning while blowing. Finished up. She did a quick rub down with a hot towel. House fee was 70 hr tip was 100.

Great God
09-24-22, 21:43
https://bodyrubpage.com/bronx-massage/703091-spring-garden-spa

Pics are fake. Older Asian lady probably mid 40's some English. No boobs no ass. Ok massage little bit of roaming. On the flip she motioned for a HJ, I said no, I want to fuck. She said no way and motioned HJ. I pointed to her mouth and she made a face like she really didn't want to. She paused a moment asked how much ill tip. I said how much you want. She said 100. I said ok. She makes that grimace again and asked if I had a condom. I said no. She then asks if I'm clean, yes I am. She finally says ok and starts with just tongue up and down and around the tip. I start roaming and rubbing the outside of her pussy. She starts getting into it, grinding and moaning while blowing. Finished up. She did a quick rub down with a hot towel. House fee was 70 hr tip was 100.I actually went here last night but i think i had a different woman.

BxLickyOkitty
09-24-22, 22:16
I actually went here last night but i think i had a different woman.She told me her name was Annie. How was your experience? I think I can get more than a BJ. She's texted me 3 times already after I left today saying she will give better service next time.

Great God
09-25-22, 07:51
She told me her name was Annie. How was your experience? I think I can get more than a BJ. She's texted me 3 times already after I left today saying she will give better service next time.I had a woman name Annie so I guess it is the same person. I enjoyed my experience. She mostly did a soft touch on my buttocks inner thighs and quickly ask if I wanted HJ I asked her if she does more she said my cock is big and wouldn't fit her but she would suck me and she did and put a lot of effort into pleasing me. Allowed me to roam her. Finished small talk and exchange numbers she did not message me. Why do you think she was hesitant to give you certain services?

RayyMan
10-03-22, 08:40
I had a woman name Annie so I guess it is the same person. I enjoyed my experience. She mostly did a soft touch on my buttocks inner thighs and quickly ask if I wanted HJ I asked her if she does more she said my cock is big and wouldn't fit her but she would suck me and she did and put a lot of effort into pleasing me. Allowed me to roam her. Finished small talk and exchange numbers she did not message me. Why do you think she was hesitant to give you certain services?Had to visit after seeing these posts and I regret it. Had Annie, middle aged woman, not attractive at all. Whack massage. On the flip she asked what I want, I indicated in body motion. She said no, I said ok no problem I don't want anything. Eventually she caved for $100 AND had a condom, but honestly please save your money and don't come here.

First, she is hairy as hell. I'm talking jungle hairy. And the after smell was of pure fish market. I'm cringing and about to barf just thinking about my experience. Imagine how I felt smelling it in real time.

The entire time you have to be slow and quiet to not make a noise because papa-San is there.

TLDR; save your money and don't go here. Don't even peak an interest. It's just a really bad place.

You've been warned!

Hasta8888
10-12-22, 08:40
Are girls always naked when doing massage?

DevilsAlleycat
10-13-22, 19:40
So was searching for something closer to home and was coming up empty and came across this ad for Dominican massage all in Spanish and thought well it could go 1 of 2 ways either a older lady or smoking hot young so why not.

Arrived at location all communication was in Spanish and was older golf that answered door in residential home and figured why not. Get to room where there's a table and bed so thought ok could e promising.

I undress while she sets up table, now I'm standing there balls naked and she doesn't bat an eye so good sign. She does a great leg massage brushing my balls here and there but not enough that signs show a go. Flip and while she is doing shoulders and neck places a small towel over junior and I lost all hope.

She goes and works thighs and legs and it feels great when she gets to second leg her long strokes wake junior up and towel flips off and I'm full mast while she rubs but says nothing.

Massage ends and she says well I can't leave you like this since he got hard so I'll have to take care of that since guys don't like leaving like that but that is a separate charge from massage and I agree. Slow teasing sensual hands she has and I bust in no time. She uses a lot of oil which I wasn't a fan of. She leaves room for me to get dressed and I hand over the 60 for an hour delightful massage and ask how much do I owe you for the helping hand and she says $25. I go 25 and she says yes 25 I hand that over and skip along happy. I'd recommend for a good rub and tug. Not young and hot but at that price gets job done and good.

CaraLechuga
12-03-22, 16:22
So was searching for something closer to home and was coming up empty and came across this ad for Dominican massage all in Spanish and thought well it could go 1 of 2 ways either a older lady or smoking hot young so why not.

Arrived at location all communication was in Spanish and was older golf that answered door in residential home and figured why not. Get to room where there's a table and bed so thought ok could e promising.

I undress while she sets up table, now I'm standing there balls naked and she doesn't bat an eye so good sign. She does a great leg massage brushing my balls here and there but not enough that signs show a go. Flip and while she is doing shoulders and neck places a small towel over junior and I lost all hope.

She goes and works thighs and legs and it feels great when she gets to second leg her long strokes wake junior up and towel flips off and I'm full mast while she rubs but says nothing.

Massage ends and she says well I can't leave you like this since he got hard so I'll have to take care of that since guys don't like leaving like that but that is a separate charge from massage and I agree. Slow teasing sensual hands she has and I bust in no time. She uses a lot of oil which I wasn't a fan of. She leaves room for me to get dressed and I hand over the 60 for an hour delightful massage and ask how much do I owe you for the helping hand and she says $25. I go 25 and she says yes 25 I hand that over and skip along happy. I'd recommend for a good rub and tug. Not young and hot but at that price gets job done and good.What's the address bro or can you share the link please thanks.

TheBxBoy
12-04-22, 18:56
Went there today for legit couples massage with my wife. 40's-ish Asian lady attended me and PapaSan worked on my wife, side by side in same room. We got our full time. Technique not specific to Thai or Swedish, etc. , but succeeded at working out the kinks for both of us. I thought it merely a mistake when masseuse repeatedy rubbed her clothed crotch against my hand because space is small; however, once massage was done and my wife was washing her hands in the restroom, masseuse invited me to return alone later for extras. Took my wife for nice meal afterwards and we had a good laugh over the indecent proposal. Wife teased that my masseuse should be able to earn her extras without judgment. Then she wondered why Papasan didn't make her the same offer! Hahaha. Now I got to find us a spot that will offer her a happy ending too. 🤪.

Beanz905
12-05-22, 18:47
Been trying to find one of these places for a min now, are there's any lists on here where to go and where not to go for happy endings?

Hines Karlton
01-28-23, 06:01
Went there today for legit couples massage with my wife. 40's-ish Asian lady attended me and PapaSan worked on my wife, side by side in same room. We got our full time. Technique not specific to Thai or Swedish, etc. , but succeeded at working out the kinks for both of us. I thought it merely a mistake when masseuse repeatedy rubbed her clothed crotch against my hand because space is small; however, once massage was done and my wife was washing her hands in the restroom, masseuse invited me to return alone later for extras. Took my wife for nice meal afterwards and we had a good laugh over the indecent proposal. Wife teased that my masseuse should be able to earn her extras without judgment. Then she wondered why Papasan didn't make her the same offer! Hahaha. Now I got to find us a spot that will offer her a happy ending too. 🤪.That's dope that your wife is open minded. Like that. Got to find me one.

My boy has his wife / baby mama doing threesomes foursomes with him. She's is not shy at all.

BxLickyOkitty
01-31-23, 03:05
That's dope that your wife is open minded. Like that. Got to find me one.

My boy has his wife / baby mama doing threesomes foursomes with him. She's is not shy at all.You sent me a message, your inbox is full. Can't reply.

Hines Karlton
01-31-23, 14:47
You sent me a message, your inbox is full. Can't reply.Cleared. Thanks.

BallsFortitude
04-24-23, 16:04
Caroline is a my regular HJ provider and now gives CBJ if I request BYOC service. Not sure when but hope she gives me a good raw head job.

Kushy
05-09-23, 18:36
Any spots in the bx?

ChiManXXX
05-17-23, 16:15
That's dope that your wife is open minded. Like that. Got to find me one..A couples handjob? Your masseuse was bold.

Manscape
05-25-23, 18:33
Caroline is a my regular HJ provider and now gives CBJ if I request BYOC service. Not sure when but hope she gives me a good raw head job.Ruby is no longer there? She occasionally gave me a BBBJ with only one condition that I never ever make any noise.

ThickAF
08-14-23, 14:25
Decided to take a random trip to JRs on a Sunday afternoon. Door man was there, asleep. I could have walked right in but I woke him up. He asked for the $10 cover. I went in and there was only two girls there, and a bartender. No other gents. Star approached me. She had a crazy body and a seemingly nice personality. After I got my required drink, I got her one also. We chatted a bit. I asked if there was any extras. She said not really. I still had a lap dance. Again, her body is sexy af. After the first song, she pulled my "buddy" out and gave a great handy, while I was rubbing her kitty (outside only). I couldn't finish but damn I wanted to bang her. I don't think she does any extra outside of the handy but who knows.

ThickAF
08-22-23, 01:01
Decided to take a random trip to JRs on a Sunday afternoon. Door man was there, asleep. I could have walked right in but I woke him up. He asked for the $10 cover. I went in and there was only two girls there, and a bartender. No other gents. Star approached me. She had a crazy body and a seemingly nice personality. After I got my required drink, I got her one also. We chatted a bit. I asked if there was any extras. She said not really. I still had a lap dance. Again, her body is sexy af. After the first song, she pulled my "buddy" out and gave a great handy, while I was rubbing her kitty (outside only). I couldn't finish but damn I wanted to bang her. I don't think she does any extra outside of the handy but who knows.Sorry, I posted this in the wrong thread.

BxLickyOkitty
09-21-23, 10:35
Has anyone tried this place yet? They put up the blinders on the windows and are offering full body massage 60 hr. New management also.

Hines Karlton
09-24-23, 16:56
Has anyone tried this place yet? They put up the blinders on the windows and are offering full body massage 60 hr. New management also.Don't waste your time. Read the plenty of reviews of this place which is on this forum) you can search it.

Average and below average Asian women in their 40-50. Covered BJ rush job and only want to give you the handy.

BxLickyOkitty
09-25-23, 06:11
Don't waste your time. Read the plenty of reviews of this place which is on this forum) you can search it.

Average and below average Asian women in their 40-50. Covered BJ rush job and only want to give you the handy.This is a different place. It's across the street. I was the 1st review of the other place Spring Garden Spa.

FrumpyHat
09-25-23, 15:52
This is a different place. It's across the street. I was the 1st review of the other place Spring Garden Spa.Just wondering it's only legit. They do foot massage in the hallway and back massage in the room. They offer extra?

BxLickyOkitty
09-27-23, 18:42
Just wondering it's only legit. They do foot massage in the hallway and back massage in the room. They offer extra?They do full service. I've written a review. I'm curious about the new place across the street, if anyone tried anything.

Hines Karlton
10-03-23, 15:33
This is a different place. It's across the street. I was the 1st review of the other place Spring Garden Spa.Maybe there is 2 places. The place I went to middle town road Pelham bay was horrible.

But you guys are talking about spring spa.

FleecedGap
10-09-23, 17:58
https://sumosear.ch/phone/347-357-7926

Searched through some ads, looking for a place in the Bronx that's convenient for me, and found this ad with a girl with a smoking hot body. Slim and tight, so I texted the number to find out more information, she prefers phone calls and speaks English and Spanish. I call her to ensure her I'm real and not LE, we hung up and she texts me her rates and location. It's somewhere near the Fordham area. I opt in for a SS since it's our first time meeting and wanted to feel the vibe.

I get to the place (apartment incall) it's in an alright area, no issues getting in, I call her to get apartment number and she tells me the floor and she'll open when I tell her I'm there. She opens and she has the same athletic body in her ads. We exchange pleasantries and I give her the donation. We both get undressed and she tells me to get on the bed, she puts a cover on and gets to work starting with a BJ, which even though covered was amazing! Unfortunately, she doesn't do BBJs. I try to push her head down to DT, which she says no, which is alright, I just wanted to see if she's open for that. She gets on top for CG, and her moans are sexy as fuck. Switched to RCG and then to missionary where I'm standing, and she's on her back. I put her legs on my shoulders and start pounding away, since we don't have a lot of time. I cum in the bag, and she helps clean me up.

I forgot to get her name, but remember she's Venezolana. She was cool towards the end, definitely recommend venturing out of Manhattan and Queens, of course taking precautions. She does anal, which is a plus.

FleecedGap
11-24-23, 15:05
Have been a couple times over the years. I come around the Bronx frequently so its not too out of the way. As always there's basically no massage. Would only recommend if you like curvy Latinas, and don't mind walking past the first floor of salon goers. I got FS option and after a couple of DS backs shots to my providers BBL, I was finished and out the door. YMML. Not a lot going on in BX salon / spa wise.

TheHarlmen
12-05-23, 22:24
Have been a couple times over the years. I come around the Bronx frequently so its not too out of the way. As always there's basically no massage. Would only recommend if you like curvy Latinas, and don't mind walking past the first floor of salon goers. I got FS option and after a couple of DS backs shots to my providers BBL, I was finished and out the door. YMML. Not a lot going on in BX salon / spa wise.How much is the damage at this spot?

Hines Karlton
12-12-23, 13:40
Have been a couple times over the years. I come around the Bronx frequently so its not too out of the way. As always there's basically no massage. Would only recommend if you like curvy Latinas, and don't mind walking past the first floor of salon goers. I got FS option and after a couple of DS backs shots to my providers BBL, I was finished and out the door. YMML. Not a lot going on in BX salon / spa wise.Always heard this place was horrible. It's been reviewed on here. Older Spanish ladies. They don't do anything and they rush. Covered head.

TheHarlmen
01-05-24, 16:04
Have been a couple times over the years. I come around the Bronx frequently so its not too out of the way. As always there's basically no massage. Would only recommend if you like curvy Latinas, and don't mind walking past the first floor of salon goers. I got FS option and after a couple of DS backs shots to my providers BBL, I was finished and out the door. YMML. Not a lot going on in BX salon / spa wise.This place sucks. Some old fat chick that charged $100 for HJ. Then tried to quote me $240 for FS I laughed shot her on the arm and left. Don't go it's a perfect spot but they lost it with the charge for old women.

Hines Karlton
01-07-24, 23:47
Have been a couple times over the years. I come around the Bronx frequently so its not too out of the way. As always there's basically no massage. Would only recommend if you like curvy Latinas, and don't mind walking past the first floor of salon goers. I got FS option and after a couple of DS backs shots to my providers BBL, I was finished and out the door. YMML. Not a lot going on in BX salon / spa wise.Do not go to this place. Old Dominican Spanish ladies. They don't do anything. Try to oversell for a handjob with the cover. Not worth it. There is a place like this on Webster by the botanical garden.

It's a waste of 200 dollars.

KudosToHead
01-12-24, 18:14
So this was an adventure, just moved to Manhattan from Philly so I don't know shit about the areas I go to but always keep my head on a swivel this one was in the hood LOL, so just a heads up if you are faint of heart or don't typically enjoy going to the projects I would avoid.

This FH is on the 3rd floor of a subsidized apartment building, google the number look at the pictures and expect to show up and it be something else, which is sad because the apartment is the same as in the pictures just not the woman, might've just been my experience that day but who knows.

I take the subway to get here takes about 45 minutes from my place found the number online and ask the handler who I assume is a woman because keeps responding with "baby" and "daddy" but should've know better. I arrive and they ask me to ring the door bell so they can see I'm alone, it was a ring camera.

Door opens and it's some young Dominican dude with what looks like a bullet proof vest on and I tell him who I'm there to see, he says "yeaaaaaa. She just stepped out she'll be back in an hour but I got Esmeralda for you" she's currently getting fucked I can hear her screaming, I say fuck it spent $2. 90 to get here and 45 minutes of my day I'll wait and out and see this chick.

15 minutes later dude leaves and she takes a quick shower. I'm sitting in the kitchen waiting there about 10 cell phones on the table so he's probably got several different numbers and ads out but it's all the same. She comes out and he introduces me to her, she's cute, tall long wavy black hair and a pretty smile, she's from DR and brand new to the united states. Boob job is good nice and perky large Bs that defy gravity. I ask her to turn around she obliges and turns around and I give her ass a smack and within a split second decide she's worth the trip.

I hand him the cash and we go to the room.

She gives me a less than desirable CBJ for about 5 minutes before she lubes herself up and lays on the bed for Mish, I ask for doggy since I'm there to look at her ass not her face she props that phat Dominican ass up and her pussy is tight, nicely clean shaven I pound and pound, she's enjoy it and her ass was nice didn't take long to blow my load.

Didn't feel rushed, she was nice even offered me a shower before I left which I took, gave her an extra $20 for her kindness.

Simple pump and dump place, don't think I'd return because it's far and I'd rather not hang out in the projects.

https://callescort.org/646-596-4746

PlanetEarth
01-12-24, 21:17
I think you will enjoy Queens. Do you research on the forums before hand.

So this was an adventure, just moved to Manhattan from Philly so I don't know shit about the areas I go to but always keep my head on a swivel this one was in the hood LOL, so just a heads up if you are faint of heart or don't typically enjoy going to the projects I would avoid.

This FH is on the 3rd floor of a subsidized apartment building, google the number look at the pictures and expect to show up and it be something else, which is sad because the apartment is the same as in the pictures just not the woman, might've just been my experience that day but who knows.

I take the subway to get here takes about 45 minutes from my place found the number online and ask the handler who I assume is a woman because keeps responding with "baby" and "daddy" but should've know better. I arrive and they ask me to ring the door bell so they can see I'm alone, it was a ring camera.

Door opens and it's some young Dominican dude with what looks like a bullet proof vest on and I tell him who I'm there to see, he says "yeaaaaaa. She just stepped out she'll be back in an hour but I got Esmeralda for you" she's currently getting fucked I can hear her screaming, I say fuck it spent $2. 90 to get here and 45 minutes of my day I'll wait and out and see this chick.

15 minutes later dude leaves and she takes a quick shower. I'm sitting in the kitchen waiting there about 10 cell phones on the table so he's probably got several different numbers and ads out but it's all the same. She comes out and he introduces me to her, she's cute, tall long wavy black hair and a pretty smile, she's from DR and brand new to the united states. Boob job is good nice and perky large Bs that defy gravity. I ask her to turn around she obliges and turns around and I give her ass a smack and within a split second decide she's worth the trip.

I hand him the cash and we go to the room.

She gives me a less than desirable CBJ for about 5 minutes before she lubes herself up and lays on the bed for Mish, I ask for doggy since I'm there to look at her ass not her face she props that phat Dominican ass up and her pussy is tight, nicely clean shaven I pound and pound, she's enjoy it and her ass was nice didn't take long to blow my load.

Didn't feel rushed, she was nice even offered me a shower before I left which I took, gave her an extra $20 for her kindness.

Simple pump and dump place, don't think I'd return because it's far and I'd rather not hang out in the projects.

https://callescort.org/646-596-4746

FleecedGap
01-17-24, 22:30
I think you will enjoy Queens. Do you research on the forums before hand.Talking about a spot on BP blvd?