PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

LoveLatin05
02-01-06, 20:55
What is the best black strip joint in NY (meaning the hotes black stripers in NY)?

I'm from Mass, thinking about heading to NY.

Thanks

Elpedro
02-02-06, 20:50
A few weeks ago I went to The players club, I realy like it. The lapdances are great! And if you like black dancers this is your place.

Heatguyj
02-07-06, 01:43
What is the best black strip joint in NY (meaning the hotes black stripers in NY)?

I'm from Mass, thinking about heading to NY.

ThanksSexy dancer and golden lady are pretty good in the BX, hunts point area.

You can get some pretty high mileage or possibly fs in the vip room @ sexy dancer too.

WSJ3
02-08-06, 22:06
Sexy dancer and golden lady are pretty good in the BX, hunts point area.

You can get some pretty high mileage or possibly fs in the vip room @ sexy dancer too.

I thought that they shut down the VIP room...

Really not a ton of privacy in there...but I guess if you have to squeeze one off with a stripper...

Peace:
WSJ3
:)

Hoya Boy
02-09-06, 01:35
I have been to Sexy Dance a buch. very big fan. I have not been much to golden lady. How is the VIP there

Does any one know any good strip clubs in Harlem or Washington Heights? What about Brooklyn or Queens?

Seymore
03-08-06, 00:29
Did the strip club scene in the bronx Saturday, went to Al's Wedge was not in the bar five minutes before I had a big boned BD(Passion) approach me telling me about how she was Finishing up in 10 min,she needed money for her kids tuition-private school grabing my dick all the while and ending the this brief exchange asking if I was a Cop. Stuck a couple dollars in her Teddie and told her No. Moved to the other side, She was to big for me cute face, Had serveral good mini lap dances with other dancers at the bar. High mileage Lap dance in the couch area including a cell#.

Next time I will do Sexy Dancer, however Als will be stored on my GPS.

Donny Boy
03-16-06, 00:25
Where can I find Al's Wedge?

Did the strip club scene in the bronx Saturday, went to Al's Wedge was not in the bar five minutes before I had a big boned BD(Passion) approach me telling me about how she was Finishing up in 10 min,she needed money for her kids tuition-private school grabing my dick all the while and ending the this brief exchange asking if I was a Cop. Stuck a couple dollars in her Teddie and told her No. Moved to the other side, She was to big for me cute face, Had serveral good mini lap dances with other dancers at the bar. High mileage Lap dance in the couch area including a cell#.

Donny Boy
03-16-06, 01:10
Where can I find Als?

Seymore
03-18-06, 00:10
Als Wedges

673 Hunts Point Ave
Bronx, New York, USA

Heavy Dog
04-05-06, 20:43
I went to Sexy Dancer when I vacationed in NY about three years ago, and at the time they did not have VIP rooms, but the dances and dancers were high mileage and take-out was availible with certain girls. Is the Players Club near Sexy Dancer and if not, where is it located?

Yanker
05-01-06, 20:11
I've been looking into something new. Spanish dance clubs where you pay the girls 1-2 dollars per song to dance with you, also you buy them drinks for 10 bucks. The girls get real freaky with the Regaeton songs, most are dressed in short tight skirts and variations of halter tops. The two clubs I've been to have mostly Dominican women working in them with a few South American women also. Most of the customers are day laborers. I've been told by a friend who frequents the place a lot that once the girls get to know you, it's possible to meet them off the premises. Anybody familiar with any establishments?

This is my first post here, but I do post in ISG under a different name.

Marlo
05-15-06, 00:32
Where can I find some sexy Latin stripers? Coming to NYC this weekend.

Marlo

Tples69
08-03-06, 17:05
A few weeks ago I went to The players club, I realy like it. The lapdances are great! And if you like black dancers this is your place.Any names of some ebony lovers that are of particular interest? Looking for take out!

Thanks.

Seymore
08-05-06, 17:15
Any names of some ebony lovers that are of particular interest? Looking for take out!

Thanks.

Go to Als Wedges located in the same area take out is available

Flock of Hope
08-06-06, 11:34
Hey guys,

I heard that Harry's Triangle AKA the Hunts Point Triangle is either reopened or set to reopen. Anybody know what the deal is?

Captain Napalm
09-17-06, 18:32
I've been looking into something new. Spanish dance clubs where you pay the girls 1-2 dollars per song to dance with you, also you buy them drinks for 10 bucks. The girls get real freaky with the Regaeton songs, most are dressed in short tight skirts and variations of halter tops. The two clubs I've been to have mostly Dominican women working in them with a few South American women also. Most of the customers are day laborers. I've been told by a friend who frequents the place a lot that once the girls get to know you, it's possible to meet them off the premises. Anybody familiar with any establishments?

This is my first post here, but I do post in ISG under a different name.Basically, any ficha bar works that way.

FWIW, at least the ones in Queens, the girls that you find dancing will also work "delivery."

Doc Simp
09-19-06, 23:10
Basically, any ficha bar works that way.

FWIW, at least the ones in Queens, the girls that you find dancing will also work "delivery."Yeah, its just a pain in the arse to have to go into Queens. Any other places outside Queens?

Keepitasahobby
11-23-06, 16:49
Hi,

I have been looking for good fiche in the Bronx.

Is the Cabana Club still open?

Having trouble locating it.

Captain Napalm
11-29-06, 00:23
Hi,

I have been looking for good fiche in the Bronx.To be honest, I can't really think of any. You need to find an area that is overwhelmingly central/south american. I don't really know of places in the Bronx like that. Definately have a better shot in Westchester (Port Chester, New Rochelle to name but a couple), but Queens is where it's at.

Monger 3
12-20-06, 00:21
Ove the past summer, I was in Mt. Vernon and checked out this strip club a few blocks from Dyre Ave. There were these 3 Dominican chicks who used to work at Als Wedge and Sexy Dancer (two rubias and one morena...all big asses).

Anyhow, these chicks would leave take out no problem in the hood for basically 125 - 150. One girl usually worked afternoons and would leave for a lunch break. Either to your car for cheaper head or back to the crib for a lay. A few times, she got really creative at Als Wedge when really slow, and would f*ck in the club during lap dances.

Anyhow, at the spot on Dyre, it was slow, and I wanted to nail this girl again after so long. We went for a lap dance, and when the area was clear of other dancers, she moved her panties over, slipped the rubber on, and it was on. Its a legit club, and I imagine strict under some circumstances, but it was a dull early evening, and I got a great nut off!

I am black, but speak fluent spanish. If you see any of these girls, they are DOWN DOWN DOWN. I've had threesomes with them and all. They are the biggest freaks in the world...going back years now, and they are still priced the same. The understand the value of a repeat customer. Too bad i live in Philly now, but I'll be back for good soon enough!

Donny Boy
12-21-06, 00:15
Ove the past summer, I was in Mt. Vernon and checked out this strip club a few blocks from Dyre Ave. There were these 3 Dominican chicks who used to work at Als Wedge and Sexy Dancer (two rubias and one morena...all big asses). !Where on Dyre Ave is this club?

I have been to Al's Wedge a few times and had a blast. I may have tp treat myself soon again.

Tennessee
05-24-07, 11:19
To be honest, I can't really think of any. You need to find an area that is overwhelmingly central/south american. I don't really know of places in the Bronx like that. Definately have a better shot in Westchester (Port Chester, New Rochelle to name but a couple), but Queens is where it's at.I am coming to NY soon and these clubs looked interesting. I will be in the Bronx, New Rochelle area. Can anyyone provide names of clubs and other info? Are they worth it?

Thanks

Captain Napalm
06-24-07, 11:27
I am coming to NY soon and these clubs looked interesting. I will be in the Bronx, New Rochelle area. Can anyyone provide names of clubs and other info? Are they worth it?

ThanksThere are a few on Main St. in New Rochelle, I don't know the names offhand (la Clave?). Port Chester has more of them, but they're not that great, IMO. You're better off going to Queens, anyway.

ItsMeFag
07-04-07, 19:05
Google to the rescue!

673 Hunts Point Avenue

Ruchacz1
11-19-07, 14:31
I recently visited a strip joint in the Bronx (pm for details) and want to share the experience. I was approached by a black girl who exhibited some truly amazing vaginal dextricity on stage. She opened her lips and "pulsated" in and out with her inner vagina. I think she is Carribbean, probably late 20s. Really good body, ok face. A real pro. Took her for a lapdance. The dance was ok, but moreover, had a chance to discuss takeout. It turned out that the minimum is 3. (! ) for 1. 2 hrs at her place. Given her abilities it could definetely be fun, but way out of my budget. Got her digits anyway. Back at the bar, I was approached by another black girl, this time American, 18. 22, slender and very pretty. She promised I would not regret a lapdance. She appeared so convincing it was off to the couches. She picked a spot in the furthermost corner. Fortunately, we were the only ones there. During the lapdance she uncovered cock (I was purposely wearing thin sweatpants) and started dry-humping with her bare pussy. Alternated with a HJ. So far, so good. At the end of the song ended, she asked for another. I seriously considered the option, but wasn't quite convinced. These things can get very expensive, rather quickly. Might as well swing by HP for the real thing. She then said if I enjoyed the last song, I WILL enjoy the next. Ok, so she twisted my arm. She continued the dry-hump and reached into her purse. Out came a condom. She slipped the condom on and mounted my dick (her dress was covering her back, so nothing was obvious). She then switched positions, facing away. I indeed had no regrets!

After we finished, I had no clue how much to tip her. What was strange is that she never mentioned any $. I gave her. 8, including. 4 for the lapdances. For 1. (or sometimes less) I usually get an hour with two happy endings. Hope she wasn't disappointed. On the other hand, I have no intentions to drive the $ up. Plan to visit this place again sometime soon.

Ruchacz1
01-21-08, 20:29
I have received a slew of requests for the name of the strip joint I previously posted about. While I am happy to share general info (SW areas, etc.) with anyone, for obvious reasons I can only provide specifics (names of places, girls' phone numbers, etc.) to members with some sort of a track record. Please make sure you have contributed to this board before asking for specifics.

Hutchykurt
02-12-08, 14:35
Headed out to Al's Wedge and Hunt's Point Triangle on a Saturday night 2 weeks ago. Got really good grinds ($1 tips for the dancers) for a couple of hours, switched girls several times (probably 6 or more in each spot) and then finished up with some lappy's. I didn't try for takeout (no time for it this time) but there is a ton of SWs walking around that you can get good action for $100 at the most for FS. Happy hunting. I'm heading back to the triangle this Friday to play and will be shooting for some takeout.

Bx Loco Gringo
02-16-08, 19:18
Are the New Rochelle ones still out there ? was in a club called the cowboy and had a handjob from an older one !!in the club until the bouncer came around and was then able to take out.

Not sure if they are still there but if so well worth a try

There are a few on Main St. in New Rochelle, I don't know the names offhand (la Clave?). Port Chester has more of them, but they're not that great, IMO. You're better off going to Queens, anyway.

Hoya Boy
04-02-08, 20:49
Does anyone know if Sexy Dancer opened back up?

Tech Cat
04-05-08, 15:21
Any good strip clubs in the Bronx?

Sharkydiver
05-13-08, 21:41
Sin City

Badabings

Jonny Kash
04-20-09, 19:35
Hello,

Is there anyone out there! This section dead bring it back to life! I need info are there underparties jumping this spring? If so any info would be greatly appreciated! You can pm me or post a message I don't care I'll take it however I can get it!

Gtrack
04-21-09, 09:52
Try bestgfe.com they have a alternatives thread which might have some info

Iorek
06-05-09, 17:27
Hey fellas,
I'm Philly based but was a steady attendee of a number of the good spots and groups of the late 90's early 2k when the underground was slammin' in NYC. (reddoor in village, studio5, mrnyc, bluebeauties, rambo, handsonflava, Big D's, Asscon, etc..) Was witness to the progressive shutdown of it all and have unfortunately lost touch with the scene. A number were based on internet group memberships that have been dormant for ages now.

I'm sure there is still a scene and parties to be had I wonder if anyone here can point me in the right direction. It's summer, I'm restless, I'm spending more and more time in NY at the weekends and I'm jonesing for that fun, specticle and nasty excitement that I used to have.

Also if you know of any "hi mileage" clubs worthwhile checking out, very much appreciated.

Soxfan04
06-07-09, 17:42
Hey fellas,
I'm Philly based but was a steady attendee of a number of the good spots and groups of the late 90's early 2k when the underground was slammin' in NYC. (reddoor in village, studio5, mrnyc, bluebeauties, rambo, handsonflava, Big D's, Asscon, etc..) Was witness to the progressive shutdown of it all and have unfortunately lost touch with the scene. A number were based on internet group memberships that have been dormant for ages now.

I'm sure there is still a scene and parties to be had I wonder if anyone here can point me in the right direction. It's summer, I'm restless, I'm spending more and more time in NY at the weekends and I'm jonesing for that fun, specticle and nasty excitement that I used to have.

Also if you know of any "hi mileage" clubs worthwhile checking out, very much appreciated.

Try JR's in the Bronx. In-club action can be had and also take-out. The only other club I'm sure about in the Bronx is the Wedge in the Point. I know take-out is available from there.

TheHeights718
06-21-09, 15:05
Hey fellas,

Also if you know of any "hi mileage" clubs worthwhile checking out, very much appreciated.They never shut down. Just changed names, numbers and constantly move. Big D's and Rambo are still going hard. But there are parties going on in BK each and every week. Like Gtrack said check out the "underground parties" thread on bestgfe in the NYC alternate section. Its a sticky.

Rod Cherry
08-12-09, 18:13
Was in NY and a friend took me to Sin City on a Thursday. They had an amateur stripper contest called 'Stripper Idols'. A some decent girls - good mix of latina, american white (non eastern european), and a few mixed girls.

Good mileage during the private dances. My friend even got digits for the his girl. She's already been to his apartment uptown.

As a pre-Guiliani era veteran I wasn't expecting much. Needless to say I was pleasantly surprised.

Too Long
11-28-09, 18:28
I went to Al's Mr Wedge last week. I think its just a bikini bar now, not one girl took her top off while I was there. I stayed for about 2 hours, mostly 5 and 6s in the house. Maybe 2 decent looking ones with flat stomachs and round asses. Doubt I will return.

Huntpoint10
05-29-10, 15:36
The Bronx has a few strip clubs left many are hidden. The Triangle has just reopened, and Sexy Dancer is being reopened shortly after construction. For contacts on strippers at these clubs and past performers drop me a line here or email me at rivid@mail.com.

1. Club Eleven aka Players Club

1152 Randall Ave
Bronx, New York 10474

2. JR's Cabaret

1625 E 233rd St
Bronx, New York 10466
Exit 13 off I 95 or exit 7 off Hutch PKWY

3. Hunt's Point Triangle

408 Hunts Point Ave
Bronx, New York 10474

4. Crazy Horse Cabaret

4139 Boston Rd
Bronx, New York 10466

5. Billy Budd's Pub

765 Pelham Rd
New Rochelle, New York 10805

6. Sue's Rendezvous II

96 Gramatan Ave
Mount Vernon, New York 10550

Tra22
02-23-11, 19:53
Great place every now and then good dancers just went there last nite. Best nites are firday and Saturdays.

They got a site now.

Alswedge. Com

Choir Boy
04-23-11, 04:48
I used to live in southern CT until 2 years ago. Once in a while I would make the trek down to Sue's Rendezvous in Mt. Vernon. Lots of beautiful faces and bodies. Even the bartenders were hot. Mostly dark skinned ladies, but nothing wrong with that. The lap dance room was bizarre. A bouncer was posted in there, but he would not stare at the dances in progress. It's like he intentionally looked away from the dances. That took me a while to get used to.

Dj Platinum
06-06-11, 06:08
I used to live in southern CT until 2 years ago. Once in a while I would make the trek down to Sue's Rendezvous in Mt. Vernon. Lots of beautiful faces and bodies. Even the bartenders were hot. Mostly dark skinned ladies, but nothing wrong with that. The lap dance room was bizarre. A bouncer was posted in there, but he would not stare at the dances in progress. It's like he intentionally looked away from the dances. That took me a while to get used to.That is a deal breaker for me. Bouncer has no business in the room when I already paid for a private dance, otherwise it is NOT private, is it?

DJP

Captain Napalm
06-05-12, 19:42
That is a deal breaker for me. Bouncer has no business in the room when I already paid for a private dance, otherwise it is NOT private, is it?

DJPIt's not so bad, actually.

Problem is that a lot of people got stupid in VIP, that's why the bouncer's posted up there.

Nfamous
03-17-13, 13:51
I used to live in southern CT until 2 years ago. Once in a while I would make the trek down to Sue's Rendezvous in Mt. Vernon. Lots of beautiful faces and bodies. Even the bartenders were hot. Mostly dark skinned ladies, but nothing wrong with that. The lap dance room was bizarre. A bouncer was posted in there, but he would not stare at the dances in progress. It's like he intentionally looked away from the dances. That took me a while to get used to.Was there over the weekend. After being out in CT for over 5 yrs, I could see the difference in NY SC vs everywhere else.

When I walked in the place I immediately noticed the girls all had large HEINIEs. I was told by one of the girls that about 25 ir 26 girls had taken booty shots. My head started to hurt bc I could see that the girls legs were moving but their butts werent. It was weird, as I only like natural girls.

Other than that, the cover was $20 and there was a line of men and women outside the door. Guys bring their gf or wives to the SC nowadays, I guess, and, several women were there trying to score with some of the girls. Very diverse crowd, white, black, latin, and asians all alike. Place starts going crazy once the drinks start flowing. We left at that point but was an ok time. I won't be repeating. I'm sure this place is making a small fortune.

Choir Boy
03-21-13, 07:36
Was there over the weekend. After being out in CT for over 5 yrs, I could see the difference in NY SC vs everywhere else.With 1, 385, 000 people and a dozen clubs, it's amazing the Bronx strip club section doesn't see more postings.

I had some good times at Sue's Rendezvous, though it's actually in Mt. Vernon. My favorite dancer there was a light skin black girl whose real name was Justine. The name tattooed on her back, so she had to use it.

Bigggga
05-24-13, 00:49
I used to live in southern CT until 2 years ago. Once in a while I would make the trek down to Sue's Rendezvous in Mt. Vernon. Lots of beautiful faces and bodies. Even the bartenders were hot. Mostly dark skinned ladies, but nothing wrong with that. The lap dance room was bizarre. A bouncer was posted in there, but he would not stare at the dances in progress. It's like he intentionally looked away from the dances. That took me a while to get used to.I went out there 3/8/13 after the remodeling Kenyon Martin from the Knicks and Red Cafe was there that night in the VIP. The place looks bigger since the remodeling. I like the see thru poles with the neon lights on it. I went on a Friday night but the best looking dancers only dance on Tuesdays or on nights when they have big events. They have some new girls since the renovation and some from before the renovation there. I seen a couple of girls from Perfection and Crazy horse (Key Club) dancing in there. After I left Sues I cruised up WHite Plains Road to the Wakefield stroll to see whats going on.

Dlhead01
10-07-13, 04:44
Went to Mr Wedge on a Wed. Afternoon a few weeks back to check out NYC action. Found this place by chance while scoping out the Hunts Point area. Figured with the reputation this area has, action should be available here. Too my dismay this place was a dud. It was empty (which was good less competition) but the girls seemed lazy and uninterested in doing anything. There were two bartenders one FAT Latina and the other a slim fairly attractive White / Latina (was engaged in a conversation with a guy at the bar the entire time I was there). Fat girl tried to get my attention by dancing in front of me then hoping up on the stage, I did not tip her. Later a dancer started on the stage I could not wait til she finished. I pretty nice looking Black girl gave over and introduced herself. She seemed a bit apprehensive, standoffish and had less personality then a brick. Another Black girl came over I strait away asked her for dance prices she quoted $30 per song for private dance $5. $10 on the floor depending (not very clear on this.) One tall very big boned girl came over wanted a tip for nothing I said no, the proceeded to shake her fat ass in front of me I gave her a dollar then she asked if I would like I private dance, I said no. I watch a very thick Black girl dance on stage, at least she had curves and was not a big blob. I believe action could be had under the right conditions but this place just did not get me going. I know it was during the week and daytime, I stopped going to clubs at night and on weekends that's when the rip-offs happen.

Too Long
07-17-16, 03:32
I went to the Wedge tonight (its been about 2-3 years since the last time I was there). Fucking dead inside, I don't know how they stay open. They had 10 dancers in the bar, about 6 of them I would pay for them to put their clothes on! The baddest chicks in there were the two young spanich bartenders. They were prettier and had better asses than any stripper dancing. I had a beer and left after 20 minutes!

SlyJr
11-28-16, 19:33
I went to the Wedge tonight. They had 10 dancers in the bar, about 6 of them I would pay for them to put their clothes on! The baddest chicks in there were the two young spanich bartenders. They were prettier and had better asses than any stripper dancing. I had a beer and left after 20 minutes!Damn that bad? Smh yet not surprising. Been to JR'S Cabaret a few weeks back. Very dead. Had a handful of girls "working" there. Don't do much dancing however very aggressive wit the private dances. Be mindful, they will try to beat you on the supposed number of dances you got. I will say If you walk in there with a little cash, you will def get serviced.

DJones149
11-29-16, 18:43
Days of the Bronx Strip clubs are over.

Everything these days are online for person purchase. I will miss the 5 dollar lapdances and 3 dollar drinks.

Damn that bad? Smh yet not surprising. Been to JR'S Cabaret a few weeks back. Very dead. Had a handful of girls "working" there. Don't do much dancing however very aggressive wit the private dances. Be mindful, they will try to beat you on the supposed number of dances you got. I will say If you walk in there with a little cash, you will def get serviced.

FlatBush21
11-29-16, 20:08
Days of the Bronx Strip clubs are over.

Everything these days are online for person purchase. I will miss the 5 dollar lapdances and 3 dollar drinks.No you can get that at the underground spots but yeah the strip clubs all moved 2 Steinway st Astoria queens every week a new 1 opens.

SlyJr
11-30-16, 08:28
No you can get that at the underground spots but yeah the strip clubs all moved 2 Steinway st Astoria queens every week a new 1 opens.Pretty much. There's like a dozen out in queens. That's where we end up trooping. However right afterwork, Sin is not a bad look. They have their happy hour goin on til 7 pm. You can get a bucket of 6 beers for 25 and they have a ton of variety in there at that time and never really get pressured for the overpriced private dance. Drop a few singles at your table and you'll get all the atention you need. Usually we go there after work and then head to queens after happy hour ends so we don't have to pay that cover out there.

DudeNJ
11-30-16, 23:41
No you can get that at the underground spots but yeah the strip clubs all moved 2 Steinway st Astoria queens every week a new 1 opens.Its hard to get info on the underground spots and get on the distribution list.

FlatBush21
12-07-16, 15:22
Its hard to get info on the underground spots and get on the distribution list.A guy advertise on BP.

Merocane
01-01-17, 19:36
Went with some friends to the NYE event. They were supposed to open at 10, but opened about a half hour late. Got in, bartenders were smoking, especially Ema, great looking Latina with perfect tits (albeit implants) and a big booty. They didn't start their full rotation until after the ball dropped, I guess to weed out everybody there for the open bar and freebies. Felt like a different club after midnight. Girls taking all of the stages, lap dances--it's like they were a gogo bar for the "big event" and went back to being a decent strip joint. Some of the girls were spinners, which are not my type, but plenty of dimepiece, stacked strippers of Latina, one Asian that I saw, and black descent. One white girl with little titties but great curves. I didn't push for extras, but I'm sure there is fun to be had. Girls were friendly and approachable. Not bad, free drinks, cheap hookah, and Instagram dimes. Cover was $30.

SlyJr
04-30-17, 22:06
Was in there again last night. Had about a half dozen or so in there. Like I said before, not big on the dancing, but you def can get the full service. They're all eager to get the job done. All the females working last night attractive nice breaststroke and big asses. Plan to go back once I touch down in the Bronx again.

Bigggga
06-25-17, 00:07
MESSED UP THIS SPOT WILL BE MISSED NOT REALLY MUCH PLACES TO GO IN THE BRONX/WESTCHESTER AREA BESIDES CITYLIGHTS, ALS WEDGE, SINCITY AND JRS CABARET.

http://www.lohud.com/story/news/local/westchester/mount-vernon/2017/04/17/sues-rendezvous/100569728/

MOUNT VERNON. There's no more pole dancing at Sue's Rendezvous, the erotic nightclub that for years was one of Mount Vernon's biggest attractions.

The business at 96 Gramatan Ave. Closed its doors about two weeks ago and it's unclear whether it will reopen. Owner Gaetano Gizzo said a combination of legal troubles and changing clientele led him to close while he considers his and the venue's future.

Over the decades the club was a magnet for sports and entertainment celebrities, and its reputation as a party palace got Sue's mentioned in several rap songs, including works by prominent artists Nicki Minaj, Jay Z and Notorious B. I. G.

"I've been fortunate," said Gizzo, 70, who hasn't decided if he will move the club or do something else. "A lot of celebrities have come into this club. When the Giants won the Super Bowl, they came in here. Mike Tyson, Floyd Mayweather, I can name hundreds of stars that came into this place. ".

POLICE: Officers increase patrols around strip club.

SHOOTING: Woman injured outside Sue's Rendezvous.

While club enthusiasts may lament the closure, others were pleased. City Councilman Andre Wallace welcomed the news.

"This is a great victory for the city of Mount Vernon to have this establishment finally off our main corridor, where our kids have to pass every day on their way home from school," he said. "A strip club should not be the center of attraction for our city. We're better than that. This is a great step in the right direction. ".

Gizzo, a former longtime resident of Mount Vernon, said lawsuits were one of the reasons his club closed. One of the most recent suits was filed a year ago by Falema Bruton, who alleged that the club violated state labor laws by illegally retaining tips and improperly withholding wages. The case is still winding its way through the court.

Another issue was violence in and around the club.

In October a woman was shot outside the club after a dispute among patrons spilled into the street, according to city police. In 2014, a 20-year-old Bronx man was shot in the leg after leaving the club.

Gizzo said the incidents that occurred in and around his club were no worse than violence elsewhere.

"These days it happens in schools, in churches, everywhere," he said. "I can't take people home after they leave my club. ".

The nightclub was open seven days a week from 9 pm Until 4 am Admission was free weekdays and $20 on weekends.

On a typical night there might be 10 to 20 women dancing at the club, whose interior featured stages with poles and a shower stall for performers.

Sue's Rendezvous' 45-year run is unusual in the nightclub business, where venues typically have much shorter lifespans. Gizzo attributed his longevity to his business practices.

"We stayed open so long by running a clean place and being fair to the customer," he said. "We never took advantage of any customers. We always tried to give away free food. We went out of our way to maintain and keep our clientele and our reputation strong. ".

MailMan238
07-01-17, 01:41
Went to JRs the other night and got the a bbj and rode me till I came. She put the condom on with her mouth. I was pretty impressed. Not to thrill about having to look out for security all the time tho. They need to get with the program or provide some private rooms. The stripper was some chick I came across several times browsing backpage.

MateoCast98
04-08-18, 07:35
How are the girls here? How do I go about asking for extras? Or will they just casually bring it up. If so will they bring it up before or after the dance starts?

Hines Karlton
04-11-18, 02:47
How are the girls here? How do I go about asking for extras? Or will they just casually bring it up. If so will they bring it up before or after the dance starts?From what I read on here. The black chicks and latinas here don't look good.

But they do go all the way for 80.

But they don't have private rooms.

NYMonger718
07-10-18, 17:52
I went here a few months back to kill a couple of hours and just check it out since I had never been there. It was pretty dead that night. I was having a drink and there was this one black chick with a tattoo on her face that was doing splits on stage! Needless to say that caught my attention. If you gave never had a woman do a split on your cock, I highly recommend finding a way to make that happen.

Anyway she eventually came around to talk to me seeing that I was rather impressed at her splits, especially for her size (5'10,160 lbs). She says something about trying to get that money, yada yada, so I knew she was game. What I didn't know if that she wanted to make that happen right there in the club. I'm always up for some fun in a new place so I said let's go for it.

I hand her 80 and then another 20 for the dude at the door of the "VIP" for the "dance. " Little did I know that mother fucker was going to stand not 10 ft away from us the whole time. I'm sitting there thinking she is going to have to give me this money back. Instead, she unzips me and proceeds to get my dick hard, All the while the only thing blocking his view of me is her. This is obviously all very exciting and she pulls her panties aside and starts bouncing on my cock (after having slipped on the condom of course). So what happens next? Not even 30 seconds later, this asshole at the door comes over demanding another 20 to keep going! I'm in shock at both the request and the fact that he somehow doesn't realize I am inside of this stripper whole he is asking me if I want to stay. I lift up to reach for my wallet out of my back pocket while this chick is still gripping my dick on top of me (LOL) and scramble to give this jerk a 20. He walks off and I know I at least have 3 minutes to get this nut off and figure out how to zip up without him noticing because I promise you this guy would not stop looking over.

Anyway now I'm back to concentrating on busting so as she bounces on me, I start talking real dirty in her ear and she gets so nervous thinking this idiot at the door can hear us! The music is blaring so I am positive he can't and I need the dirty talk this time around to bust this nut so I ignore her and just keep saying real nasty shit in her ear. Finally I bust, and this damn professional slides up off my dick and grabs the condom as she gets up and throws in her purse! Lmao. I zip up while she stands in front of me. I shake my head at the jerk at the door, wash up in the bathroom real quick and walk out of there. Overall a hilariously fun experience. Her stage name was Dragonfly to top it off.

Cruizer21
07-15-18, 13:09
I went here a few months back to kill a couple of hours and just check it out since I had never been there. It was pretty dead that night. I was having a drink and there was this one black chick with a tattoo on her face that was doing splits on stage! Needless to say that caught my attention. If you gave never had a woman do a split on your cock, I highly recommend finding a way to make that happen.

Anyway she eventually came around to talk to me seeing that I was rather impressed at her splits, especially for her size (5'10,160 lbs). She says something about trying to get that money, yada yada, so I knew she was game. What I didn't know if that she wanted to make that happen right there in the club. I'm always up for some fun in a new place so I said let's go for it.

I hand her 80 and then another 20 for the dude at the door of the "VIP" for the "dance. " Little did I know that mother fucker was going to stand not 10 ft away from us the whole time. I'm sitting there thinking she is going to have to give me this money back. Instead, she unzips me and proceeds to get my dick hard, All the while the only thing blocking his view of me is her. This is obviously all very exciting and she pulls her panties aside and starts bouncing on my cock (after having slipped on the condom of course). So what happens next? Not even 30 seconds later, this asshole at the door comes over demanding another 20 to keep going! I'm in shock at both the request and the fact that he somehow doesn't realize I am inside of this stripper whole he is asking me if I want to stay. I lift up to reach for my wallet out of my back pocket while this chick is still gripping my dick on top of me (LOL) and scramble to give this jerk a 20. He walks off and I know I at least have 3 minutes to get this nut off and figure out how to zip up without him noticing because I promise you this guy would not stop looking over.

Anyway now I'm back to concentrating on busting so as she bounces on me, I start talking real dirty in her ear and she gets so nervous thinking this idiot at the door can hear us! The music is blaring so I am positive he can't and I need the dirty talk this time around to bust this nut so I ignore her and just keep saying real nasty shit in her ear. Finally I bust, and this damn professional slides up off my dick and grabs the condom as she gets up and throws in her purse! Lmao. I zip up while she stands in front of me. I shake my head at the jerk at the door, wash up in the bathroom real quick and walk out of there. Overall a hilariously fun experience. Her stage name was Dragonfly to top it off.IDK how you finished bro but great post nonetheless.

KirkDiggler
07-27-18, 23:42
How are the girls here? How do I go about asking for extras? Or will they just casually bring it up. If so will they bring it up before or after the dance starts?There are Latina, black, and white women, but it's mostly women that are black and Latina women.

You have to watch and see what is a good pickings and just let them know what you want up front when you talk. There are very out in the open about showing there goods and there 4-10s there in the look departments but mostly 6's.They are some that got ass and breast.

Got some action from girls and depending on you interact with they are down but this is not all it depends.

Some chicks like Melany (fake Dominican) and Kenya (tall dark skinned African) are sneaky bitches that would grab your dick and scam you and act like you can smash. I caught on and after a lap dance from both and cut it short.

Never get a dance and discuss getting extras while doing it.

The VIP area is too open and you can't do the raunchy stuff you would do in regular VIPs.

Good thing is it is all nude on stage and on the regular floor.

The girls dance on stage but it's nothing spectacular they don't any pole tricks or anything.

The non stripper staff is cool sometimes they would bring in Chinese or some other food for everyone to eat even customers.

It's actually not dirty either unlike other strip clubs, like the usually ones in Bronx, Manhattan, NJ or Queens.

JayBear20
07-29-18, 15:05
Most of the girls that are working there are from.

Backpage so if you go to the VIP they will ask you if I want full services but don't do it there it's not worth it always have a security looking at you.

Hines Karlton
07-30-18, 15:09

Backpage so if you go to the VIP they will ask you if I want full services but don't do it there it's not worth it always have a security looking at you.What is the entrance fee? Can I just go there kick back a few brews and toss 1's. And if I see a Latina there get a private dance for 20?

I hate the places we're these unattractive chicks are pressing you for a dance or a drink. Thirsty broke chicks.

KirkDiggler
07-30-18, 15:41

Backpage so if you go to the VIP they will ask you if I want full services but don't do it there it's not worth it always have a security looking at you.The security is not too pressed about it, it's the managers too watch out for but they probably know too.

It also depends on how crowded it is.

KirkDiggler
07-30-18, 21:31
What is the entrance fee? Can I just go there kick back a few brews and toss 1's. And if I see a Latina there get a private dance for 20?

I hate the places we're these unattractive chicks are pressing you for a dance or a drink. Thirsty broke chicks.Before 8 pm it's a drinking fee of 14 after 8 pm it's a drinking fee plus a cover charge of 10.

Yea you can get a lap dance from any chick you want it's only the black girls that press you too much there.

KirkDiggler
08-12-18, 12:50
Before 8 pm it's a drinking fee of 14 after 8 pm it's a drinking fee plus a cover charge of 10.

Yea you can get a lap dance from any chick you want it's only the black girls that press you too much there.On 2nd thoughts. it's better to stay away since all the girls are not down for full service.

And timing has to be right watching out for security . A lot of these bitches are money hungry too so you could be scammed.

RFMProds
02-03-19, 21:31
Private party in woodside queens this Saturday Feb 9th. Discreet setting in a secret location reach out to me for more information. Just trying to share some fun with fellow mongers. Enjoy your week!

RFMProds
02-06-19, 10:23
A few of who frequent the party.

Hines Karlton
09-21-19, 00:24
Usually keep to queens and Manhattan when it comes to gentleman clubs.

How's club w sin city and jr's.

Can you fuck the chicks? They any good?

MarsBlackMan21
09-22-19, 09:46

Can you fuck the chicks? They any good?Sin City has been shut down for a couple years now. Club W (use to be mr wedge) the private area is pretty open, but I don't think chicks are giving it up there. Jr's is a bit different. There's no alcohol there so its full nude. But the girls there are aggressive. You can get some action during a private dance, but you got to tell them up front what you want because they all don't do it. Plus you got to be on the lookout for security, and the manager which is annoying. There's also a cover charge of getting in and a 2 drink minimum. Are there any spots in queens worth going to?

Donny Boy
09-22-19, 22:32
I had some luck at Jr's but during the day, with the Dominican dancers.

But I Havnt been in 4 months or so.

Can you fuck the chicks? They any good?

SlyJr
10-16-19, 22:40
I had some luck at Jr's but during the day, with the Dominican dancers.

But I Havnt been in 4 months or so.How is it in there during the day? Been thinking about swinging by right after work, just wasn't sure if it would be worth it, selection wise.

Donny Boy
10-26-19, 18:07
How is it in there during the day? Been thinking about swinging by right after work, just wasn't sure if it would be worth it, selection wise.When I use to frequent this club it was day time between 3 pm and 5 pm. Was not full maybe 3 to 5 guest and a handful of women dominican and black.

Had 3 girls I knew I could count of for a good time, again it has been several months since I have been so don't know if they same ladies are there now.

LennyD4460
12-04-19, 17:00
So since the demise of BP I've been looking for other avenues. Selection is lame! Can someone give me a rundown on Jrs who's been lately. How private is there a way for dances, and how annal is security. What's the vide like is better day time or end of the night if your looking for extras?

Any Intel would be appreciated!

LennyD4460
01-01-20, 23:48
When I use to frequent this club it was day time between 3 pm and 5 pm. Was not full maybe 3 to 5 guest and a handful of women dominican and black.

Had 3 girls I knew I could count of for a good time, again it has been several months since I have been so don't know if they same ladies are there now.How private is the dance area?

KirkDiggler
01-14-20, 13:01
Sin City has been shut down for a couple years now. Club W (use to be mr wedge) the private area is pretty open, but I don't think chicks are giving it up there. Jr's is a bit different. There's no alcohol there so its full nude. But the girls there are aggressive. You can get some action during a private dance, but you got to tell them up front what you want because they all don't do it. Plus you got to be on the lookout for security, and the manager which is annoying. There's also a cover charge of getting in and a 2 drink minimum. Are there any spots in queens worth going to?

RIGHT.

The security is alright but its the girls you have to worry about, you got to becareful because some of the girls trap you to go in the back for a lap dance without discussing anything for a real good time, they will lap dance for a long time even 3 songs, you will lose track and they'll call security on you.

But the girls are not that bad looking pretty descent and sexy but some got bad attitudes.

LennyD4460
07-21-21, 11:39
Has anyone been back to JR's since they reopened after the pandemic? Any intel?

LennyD4460
10-02-21, 14:14
Hey Group,

Has anyone been to JR's since they reopen post pandemic?

Lovers Rock
10-02-21, 17:54
Yeah JR's is open.

LennyD4460
10-04-21, 00:43
Yeah JR's is open.Have you been since they reopened?

MarkTrinidad
10-17-21, 13:16
Yes Jr's is open 12 PM-4 AM.

Went to Jr's on a Friday and the lineup were all Jamaican chick's. It seems a new shift of girls come in after 12 AM or some chick's leave. It was weird having all Jamaican chick's but it was decent experience.

Got myself some dances with thick and I mean thick maybe BBW for some good mileage good touching well worth it. Paid $100 for a freaking Billy Joel. Kinda felt scammed after I paid but hell I'll never pay that again. Girls especially the Jamaican girls will freaking push you to get a lap dance pressure you with pure intensity. If your not firm they will take advantage as soon as you walk in your like fresh meat. As soon as I walked in God, Sonia big DR MILF chick with 40 inch plus ass pressure s me for a dance and mind you her shift was done. She seemed to be leaving because she had on street clothes. I passed on her since her booty stinks and always ask me to massage her while getting a lap dance plus she's old.

The Jamaican s were OK but most of them are ugly not pretty, never understood why chick's from Jamaica don't like wearing heels they worked sandals in the club. Weird but the ass on them was nice to grab and out back getting a dance you get your way with them.

Jr's is an extras club $400 should be good for multiple releases. My pathetic ass spent $500 . The Billy Joel costed me the extra $100.

I really don't like the all Jamaican line up, they are ROBS and upsell big time, their faces are unattractive. I would love a diverse lineup of Dominicans, African Americans, and white this strictly Jamaican shit is lame.

Hey Group,

Has anyone been to JR's since they reopen post pandemic?

LennyD4460
10-17-21, 21:22
Thank you for the intel. How private is the dance area?

Went to Jr's on a Friday and the lineup were all Jamaican chick's. It seems a new shift of girls come in after 12 AM or some chick's leave. It was weird having all Jamaican chick's but it was decent experience.

Got myself some dances with thick and I mean thick maybe BBW for some good mileage good touching well worth it. Paid $100 for a freaking Billy Joel. Kinda felt scammed after I paid but hell I'll never pay that again. Girls especially the Jamaican girls will freaking push you to get a lap dance pressure you with pure intensity. If your not firm they will take advantage as soon as you walk in your like fresh meat. As soon as I walked in God, Sonia big DR MILF chick with 40 inch plus ass pressure s me for a dance and mind you her shift was done. She seemed to be leaving because she had on street clothes. I passed on her since her booty stinks and always ask me to massage her while getting a lap dance plus she's old.

The Jamaican s were OK but most of them are ugly not pretty, never understood why chick's from Jamaica don't like wearing heels they worked sandals in the club. Weird but the ass on them was nice to grab and out back getting a dance you get your way with them.

Jr's is an extras club $400 should be good for multiple releases. My pathetic ass spent $500 . The Billy Joel costed me the extra $100.

I really don't like the all Jamaican line up, they are ROBS and upsell big time, their faces are unattractive. I would love a diverse lineup of Dominicans, African Americans, and white this strictly Jamaican shit is lame.

Sarsta
10-20-21, 15:39

Jr's is an extras club $400 should be good for multiple releases. My pathetic ass spent $500 . The Billy Joel costed me the extra $100.I've known Sonia for about 11 years, and had many pleasurable experiences with her back when she was young, and in her prime. Full menu, but everything covered. This didn't happen at JR's though. She aims to please if she likes you, but is very pushy. I had her OTC more than once, but her age is creeping up on her now, unfortunately, just like the rest of us. She gain some pounds unfortunately within the last few years. Her hygiene was always impeccable. I still like Sonia.

LennyD4460
10-24-21, 15:35
So I went last week. DEF extras are available and no one seemed to be shy about it at all. However the dance area is pretty wide open. I went mid week so it was dead, 4 customers including me. Pretty pricey all things considered. It's worth if your looking to find someone to meet up with outside of club. I did. Will report back if that's worth it.

Too Long
10-16-22, 18:03
Is Mr Wedge still open? I haven't been in the point for damn near 7 years which is crazy since I live in the Bronx.

SlyJr
10-16-22, 18:55
Is Mr Wedge still open? I haven't been in the point for damn near 7 years which is crazy since I live in the Bronx.That place has changed its name a couple times. It's diamond club over there now. Was there a few months back. They also have an ig acct.

Hines Karlton
10-21-22, 15:04
So I went last week. DEF extras are available and no one seemed to be shy about it at all. However the dance area is pretty wide open. I went mid week so it was dead, 4 customers including me. Pretty pricey all things considered. It's worth if your looking to find someone to meet up with outside of club. I did. Will report back if that's worth it.Heard horror stories of this place.

SlyJr
10-28-22, 10:22
Heard horror stories of this place.Depends on what you're hearing and what's considered a horror story. Every time I've gone, I've been taken care of. As typical with most strip clubs, don't let the girls try to get over on you and you're fine.

LennyD4460
02-07-23, 11:31
Has anyone been lately? If so can you report experience. It's been about 6 months since I've gone back then extras were offered.

StevenMike
02-07-23, 19:43
It no longer the wedge, just a night club bar, the outside doesn't advertise its a gentlemen club.

Is Mr Wedge still open? I haven't been in the point for damn near 7 years which is crazy since I live in the Bronx.

ZackTheGod21
05-02-23, 10:38
Hey So has any one here went to diamond club in hunts point before. If so do they have any private VIP areas I've never been to a strip club before.

Extortioner
05-04-23, 12:24
Hey So has any one here went to diamond club in hunts point before. If so do they have any private VIP areas I've never been to a strip club before.I had a bad memory here. Won't go back. Now I'm debating which one to try. Any intel on Club W, Diamond or Sin city. Any suggestion for a good VIP service?

StevenMike
05-04-23, 22:43
Sin city close down years ago.

I had a bad memory here. Won't go back. Now I'm debating which one to try. Any intel on Club W, Diamond or Sin city. Any suggestion for a good VIP service?

ThickAF
08-22-23, 00:59
Decided to take a random trip to JRs on a Sunday afternoon. Door man was there, asleep. I could have walked right in but I woke him up. He asked for the $10 cover. I went in and there was only two girls there, and a bartender. No other gents. Star approached me. She had a crazy body and a seemingly nice personality. After I got my required drink, I got her one also. We chatted a bit. I asked if there was any extras. She said not really. I still had a lap dance. Again, her body is sexy af. After the first song, she pulled my "buddy" out and gave a great handy, while I was rubbing her kitty (outside only). I couldn't finish but damn I wanted to bang her. I don't think she does any extra outside of the handy but who knows.

Kitty Katz
10-01-23, 14:55
Does anyone remember the names of those magazines that would be in the strip club? They were free and had ads and stuff in them and were full of naked girls.

Ficdon
01-14-24, 14:53
I've noticed a few guys on instagram that promote after-hours type events in The Bronx. From the videos they post, it looks like they have a dozen Black and Latina dancers, some dollars on the floor, but doesn't seem like a crazy "make it rain" type event. My main question is do they have private dances with extras or allow extras in the corner? I do not live in the area but I would check out one of these when I visit if they had extras.

EvaSparkling
01-27-24, 20:00
I've noticed a few guys on instagram that promote after-hours type events in The Bronx. From the videos they post, it looks like they have a dozen Black and Latina dancers, some dollars on the floor, but doesn't seem like a crazy "make it rain" type event. My main question is do they have private dances with extras or allow extras in the corner? I do not live in the area but I would check out one of these when I visit if they had extras.Do you've the links / usernames of the few guys on instagram that promote the after-hours type events in The Bronx?

I only know of two in the queens but it's mostly black strippers there.

SlyJr
01-28-24, 19:28
Do you've the links / usernames of the few guys on instagram that promote the after-hours type events in The Bronx?

I only know of two in the queens but it's mostly black strippers there.I'd like to know this as well. It's a lot to travel all the way to queens and I can go but to JR's so many times.