PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Tsboy69
01-30-06, 06:31
Saw Kimberly again last week. Great massage and great FS. Not much of a face to look at, but although a bit thick, her titties are outstanding.

Nana and Julie there too. It's been the same three for a while now. I like the pace of the place. I don't live on Oahu so the stairs no bother me.

Happy hunting.

Tadhook
02-10-06, 14:04
Saw Kimberly again last week. Great massage and great FS. Not much of a face to look at, but although a bit thick, her titties are outstanding.

Nana and Julie there too. It's been the same three for a while now. I like the pace of the place. I don't live on Oahu so the stairs no bother me.

Happy hunting.
Yeah, I've had all three wahine and they're all good, although not great in the looks department. Nana gives the strongest massage, if that's your thing. Anyway, it's a nice friendly place. The only thing I don't like is that you gotta shower yourself.

Waikiki808
02-20-06, 06:34
Tried to stop by Ohana tonight but there were two Wal*Mart security guards across the street. Decided to pop down to Waikiki, came back an hour later because of of the rain and swung back by. Security was still hanging around. Is this standard now?

Poi Dog
02-21-06, 02:12
Tried to stop by Ohana tonight but there were two Wal*Mart security guards across the street. Decided to pop down to Waikiki, came back an hour later because of of the rain and swung back by. Security was still hanging around. Is this standard now?Those security guards are usually there, or at least when I frequent the bars in the area. Its more for Wal-Mart's/Sam's Club security, but it is annoying since they are watching everything.

Canceled
01-10-07, 00:57
Went here on a suggestion of a cabby after asking him to take me to a good strip club. (I guess in hawaii lapdances are not allowed). Saw a really cute 21 year old blond. Did BJ in front of mirror, then to missionary, then to a variation of mish with the girl on back and me kneeling. Wanted to do doggy but she said I was to long, and that she just got back from a long vacation from servicing. Cost 200, I don't know what the going rates are, but I was satisfied.

There was no massage to speak of, just straight to business. When I was waiting for my cab in the lobby I saw another blond and a really cute young asian girl with nice eyemake up. The asian was very "american" looking rather than immigrant look, I guess more of a clubber style. Very hot. I would recommend.

On another note I went to that jack off place near the convention center. Would have to say it is a way better deal then the strip club next door. The chick who was masterbating was cute and arousing. If you are into peepshows, this is cool. 20-60$

Bronze Beast
01-27-07, 21:03
There was no massage to speak of, just straight to business. Hula is a relaxation place (soapland + company of a girl). The wall on each room is hand-written with "no massage". Regulars with a specific service provider eventually end up getting some form of back rub or Swedish. A massage at this location is nothing compared to a legit massage or AMP unless the girl is from that profession. The Caucasian girls are mostly from the college area and/or moonlighting from working the Waikiki streets. Happy hunting!

Double Nickle
03-10-07, 17:51
... Evergreen, Mika, New York New York, Tokyo, Venus and Yokohama are some of the places that are within easy walking distance of Waikiki....
Evergreen: 1687 Kapiolani Boulevard (second floor)
Hula: 1020 Keeaumoku Street, #203
Mika: 1700 Kalauokalani Way
New York, New York: 435 Atkinson Drive (second floor)
Ohana: 1357 Makaloa Street (second floor)
Tokyo: 1750 Kalakaua Avenue, Century Center, #109
Venus: 1698 Kalauokalani Way
Yokohama: 1687 Kapiolani Boulevard (second floor)...

There do not seem to be any massage parlors with extras in Waikiki itself. However, hotels in Waikiki have spas with massage. It would be interesting to have mongers take some for the team and report.

There does not seem to be much if any in the way of massage parlors with extras in downtown Honolulu proper either. There are massage parlors there, some of which may or may not offer extras. Virtually all of the Honolulu massage parlors with extras are located in the section between downtown and Waikiki. many clustered at the Waikiki end of this area.

My cruise ship docked near the Aloha Tower from which it was a very short walk to Chinatown. Just a little further was the Iolani Palace and the statue of King Kamehameha. From there you can walk straight down Kapiolani Boulevard to the edge of Waikiki. Or take the bus or a taxi if you aren't up for a good walk.

My Hawaii guidebook states:

Girlie Bars and Strip Joints
Many of these "lounges" or "clubs," as they're called, are strung along
the 1600 and 1700 blocks of Kapi'olani Boulevard and in the little alleys
running off it. They open and shut frequently....A few clubs in this area
offer strippers.

The Femme Nu strip club is right here, opening at 2:00 P.M. A sex shop which, if I remember correctly, offers live one on one booths is probably the place mentioned in USA Sex Guide as an economical jack off place near the Convention Center. I assumed it was DIY (do it yourself) but did not check it out. The Karaoke and other bars there mostly seemed to open late. I assumed these were the Korean and Vietnamese Bars of USA Sex Guide fame. Not surprisingly, this area also offers massage parlors with extras.

I had trouble finding the street address I was looking for, 1687 Kapiolani Boulevard, until I looked in the courtyard behind the closest number on the street front. Evergreen Spa was located on the second floor of a long L shaped building. On the other side of the same building, also on the second floor, was the Yokohama Spa.

The decor visible from outside Evergreen looked almost Japanese, but maybe that was just the interior decorator. I rang the bell and an older oriental lady greeted me and started extolling the virtues and services of her beautiful young girls. I was led down an L shaped hall to a massage room. A bathroom was at the end of the hallway. The house fee was $60. I didn't have change so I handed over a hundred dollar bill and asked for change. I got naked. The lady came back and dimmed the lights way down. She had something in her hand that I thought was 2 twenty dollar bills but it turned out to be 2 condoms.

A girl came in who in the dim light looked foxy with an exotic, alluring face and a shapely body. I lay down on the bed face down for the massage. "How much do I want to tip?" "How much am I willing to spend?" I told her I'd like everything if possible, if its not too much money. I was told $200. I asked if this was $200 more or if I should subtract my $40 change from that. She seems to lose her English at this point. She lets me touch her tits and puts a condom on me and blows me. Later she takes off her clothes and lets me stick a finger right up her vagina. My dick soon follows. She's not that great at riding cowgirl though. And though her body looks nice in the dim light her tits and ass feel slack and lumpy, not like the resilient young flesh we all love. I finally twig to the fact that she is probably old, maybe even more than my 56 years. She soon asks if I'm come. "I don't think so."

Now she wants to bring in a beautiful young 18 year old girl. $100 more. I agree. I can't see her well in the dim light but she has beautiful long hair. She might be as advertised but I suspect she is a bit older. She is incredibly good at sucking dick. She doesn't take off her clothes but the older lady stays there. So I get to play with the first one's tits while getting a great blowjob from the second. Nice. Usually I explain that I take a long time to come [because of a premature ejaculation condition] and need to finish by hand. But after spending $400 with no table shower or massage I figure I'll let them work hard for it this time. But the young one leaves. The older one asks how she was and I truthfully tell her "great." She asks if I want a blowjob without a condom from the young girl for $100 more. I decline because my budget is, after all, limited. Then the old one goes out, saying she'll be right back. After a long time she comes back and says the girl had to go drive her mother somewhere. Can I come back at 7 PM. No, I have a luau. Come back at 2 PM - no additional charge.

I'm back at 2. The lady returns about 2:10. She has me wait in the room. I get naked again. She comes in and says the girl is an hour late but I can have a nice new girl with big tits - but it will be another $100. I cough it up.

The girl comes in and starts fluffing me up by hand and blowing me. Do I want sex - no additional charge. "Sure." "The only thing is, I'm pregnant." "That's OK." She sheds her clothes. The baby bump is quite advanced but she has nice firm young smooth skin. She needs to do it doggy style because of her condition. I always let the girl insert my penis in her vagina. But she wants me to do it. I try but this must be her first baby because the opening is very small. I don't achieve entry but I have fun playing around with her lovely ass and pussy. So then she starts jacking me off by hand. After a while I take over and come while watching her play with her boobies.

I'm actually pretty happy with all this. The total price of $500 is high but this is expensive Hawaii and I had sex with 3 women for that. I did miss the table shower and massage I would have gotten back home in Connecticut though.

Kapalua
03-11-07, 03:43
The house fee was $60. I didn't have change so I handed over a hundred dollar bill and asked for change. I got naked. The lady came back and dimmed the lights way down. She had something in her hand that I thought was 2 twenty dollar bills but it turned out to be 2 condoms.

I asked if this was $200 more or if I should subtract my $40 change from that. She seems to lose her English at this point.
Thanks for the detailed report. Personally, I would recommend not agreeing to any more than the standard $50 for the house fee; not starting any activity until the correct change has been provided; and not paying a woman any more than $150 for full service (except in highly unusual circumstances).

Luvs Girls
06-08-07, 05:49
Just had an experience at Tokyo Relaxation the other day. Arrived there and house fee was .50; mamasan left and in came "BeBe" (pronounced "bee-bee"). Cute face, nice rack, just a few extra pounds. Age: somewhere in her 40's, I would guess.

I opted for the table shower and we went into a "bathroom" that seemed to have been a closet before "remodeling." The bench was barely long enough for me - and I am only 5'9". So, anyone over 6' should be ready to be ready to "squeeze" in. The table shower itself was nothing worth noting.

Back to the room for the massage - if one can call it that. I am a sucker for a good massage first, so I asked if Bebe could dig in a little deeper (she basically just touched with the palms of her hands). She agreed and I got ready for a tough deep tissue massage but instead, she gets on top of the benche and starts walking around on my back. After about two minutes of those she asks me to flip over and goes back to the soft touch "massage". After a few minutes of this, she asks what I wanted - and she wasn't shy about it! She quoted me $.50 for FS, $ for BJ or HJ. I tell her that I wanted "just a massage" (wink) and didn't bring enough funds. She asks what I had and when I told her .50, she agrees. She goes to work on an enjoyable HJ and chats the entire time through it. She has a real pleasant personality and after I finish, she stays with me for a while to talk. Asks me to come back the next day, I said I would. I think anyone willing to spend $.50 will have lots of fun with Bebe - IF you are just there for that "one thing."

Happy Hunting!

Blastoff
09-29-07, 20:16
Hi Guys,

I just got back from Hawaii and found the mongering there tougher than most places with a high police presence and a high risk factor throughout Honolulu and especially at nights in Waikiki.

I found the Waikiki street walkers very attractive but very obvious right in the middle of the crowded tourist strips and they were approaching customers in front or regular women and kids which was a little embarrassing for the men.

The asking price was $200 per hour but later in the night after 1am some of the girls, manly the black ones, dropped their price to $100 per hour which is more reasonable.

The problems I had was that all this happens right in front of the police in front of a street full of people. I spoke to some police officers about it and they told me that they will and do arrest guys who take the girls up on the offer of sex for money but they can’t stop the girls from just walking around. I followed and watched the police follow some Japanese tourists who accepted the streetwalkers offer to the girls apartment and they arrest him after he paid her the money. They cops broke into the apartment and grabbed him while I stood outside and watched.

I also spoke to the locals including some drug deals of which there are many in the streets at night regarding the P4P situation to try and find out how things worked here and this is what they told me.

Many of the Waikiki street walkers will get a guy to come to their own apartment, (big mistake I hear). Don’t go to their apartment, always take them to yours but first get their cell phone number and call them to arrange this, don’t do it in the street. Ask them to wear regular street cloths when they come to your apartment or hotel.

In this apartment, one of 3 things will happen to you, you may be lucky and get sex and leave but that is not always how it goes here.

You may be arrested by the cops which is common and the fine is an initial bale bond of $550 and then you have to come back to court at a later date so if you are from out of town or from an other country this will be a costly exercise for you.

And the third thing that can happen is that the girls pimp will rob you at her apartment. This also is common I hear. Once this happens, there is not much you can do about it because if you go to the police the police will charge you for using the services of a known prostitute.

Under cover police women are often also used to get arrests here especially when the ships are in town.

The police seem to get great pleasure out of arresting tourists who use prostitutes and it is not a cheap or simple thing to get out of once you have been caught.

Over all I found the street walkers in Waikiki very attractive but to pricey and to risky for the service you may or may not get and the trouble you will most likely get yourself into.

I say stick to the massage parlors as they are safer but they to get raided regularly.

This is sad in such a tourist oriented place. I feel prostitution should be legalized here.

Regards.

Blastoff

Zoomster
11-09-07, 12:55
I was in Waikiki for a few days and decided to stop at a joint on Kuhio Street for a massage. I don't know the name of the place, except that it is over a tattoo parlor a few blocks down from the International Market. If you want a good massage, by all means check it out - but if you're looking for any extras, forget it. I paid $70 for an hour and got a great massage by a slightly older Korean provider. I should have suspected the place was legit when the girl who greeted me told me to undress to my underwear. The provider herself wore normal clothing, nothing provocative. I asked if there was anything on the side, and was firmly told no. Maybe they thought I was a cop and played it safe. Or maybe they had enough stupid tourists like myself stumbling in expecting extras that they could get away without providing any. If you're visiting from out of town, you should look elsewhere.

Guady1
10-22-08, 20:11
Hi Guys,

I just got back from Hawaii and found the mongering there tougher than most places with a high police presence and a high risk factor throughout Honolulu and especially at nights in Waikiki.

I found the Waikiki street walkers very attractive but very obvious right in the middle of the crowded tourist strips and they were approaching customers in front or regular women and kids which was a little embarrassing for the men.

The asking price was $200 per hour but later in the night after 1am some of the girls, manly the black ones, dropped their price to $100 per hour which is more reasonable.

The problems I had was that all this happens right in front of the police in front of a street full of people. I spoke to some police officers about it and they told me that they will and do arrest guys who take the girls up on the offer of sex for money but they can’t stop the girls from just walking around. I followed and watched the police follow some Japanese tourists who accepted the streetwalkers offer to the girls apartment and they arrest him after he paid her the money. They cops broke into the apartment and grabbed him while I stood outside and watched.

I also spoke to the locals including some drug deals of which there are many in the streets at night regarding the P4P situation to try and find out how things worked here and this is what they told me.

Many of the Waikiki street walkers will get a guy to come to their own apartment, (big mistake I hear). Don’t go to their apartment, always take them to yours but first get their cell phone number and call them to arrange this, don’t do it in the street. Ask them to wear regular street cloths when they come to your apartment or hotel.

In this apartment, one of 3 things will happen to you, you may be lucky and get sex and leave but that is not always how it goes here.

You may be arrested by the cops which is common and the fine is an initial bale bond of $550 and then you have to come back to court at a later date so if you are from out of town or from an other country this will be a costly exercise for you.

And the third thing that can happen is that the girls pimp will rob you at her apartment. This also is common I hear. Once this happens, there is not much you can do about it because if you go to the police the police will charge you for using the services of a known prostitute.

Under cover police women are often also used to get arrests here especially when the ships are in town.

The police seem to get great pleasure out of arresting tourists who use prostitutes and it is not a cheap or simple thing to get out of once you have been caught.

Over all I found the street walkers in Waikiki very attractive but to pricey and to risky for the service you may or may not get and the trouble you will most likely get yourself into.

I say stick to the massage parlors as they are safer but they to get raided regularly.

This is sad in such a tourist oriented place. I feel prostitution should be legalized here.

Regards.

Blastoff

I used to live in honolulu. I did a lot of mongering off of Kuhio ave. There were girls on kalakaua, but that street was so conspicuous.

I have learned some tricks of the trade. In Vegas, where I live, we do a thing called 5-0 check. We feel her up and she feels us up. I never,never speak of compensation and pleasure in the same breath-constitutes prostitution.

I like following the law our "four" fathers have laid down justifiably.
I spend time with the girl and find out about her life. Good sw's like good listeners (they have more problems you can shake a stick at) and they will talk about their lives. If she is a pro or 5-0, she will gear the conversation around you or keep it general.

I try to find out if she has kids,for example. If she does, I tell her I would like to help her buy diapers and milk-for $$ or whatever. Done deal. She in turns "falls in love" with this "caring" guy and does what any appreciative woman should do, love you long time.

If she does not have kids, tell her she is pretty and here is some dough to buy some sex toys, so we can have some fun, "the next time we meet". Once again, another appreciative woman (happy someone cares).

Key word to keep in mind-EXCHANGE. I know you guys can get creative and stay ahead. Hey, holidays are coming up-gift cards anyone?

AmpPerv
03-18-18, 11:37
As you can see by the dates on the posts before mine, Waikiki MPs are dead. For you tourists visiting, go a couple blocks from Waikiki to Century Center, check the reviews for MPs under the Honolulu listings on this site. I went to two places, Blue Sky Thai Massage on Alo Moana Blvd. Across from Fort Derussy park, a few steps down from the sidewalk, totally legit. Also tried Noa Elmo on Royal Hawaiian Ave just off Kuhio, got a massage form some Chinese grandmother so no luck here either. There is another place right around the corner on Kuhio, you go up the stairs, front door is always open, saw that was all curtains covering the room doors so left.

As is my luck, later I saw a place in the Kings Alley shopping area behind the Hyatt Regency, on the back side of that center above the KFC, signs in the window for Foot Massage. I suppose that place would give HE but no money left so might try that another trip. If anyone has been there please post your experience.

LookingForLefty
03-25-18, 17:50
As you can see by the dates on the posts before mine, Waikiki MPs are dead. For you tourists visiting, go a couple blocks from Waikiki to Century Center, check the reviews for MPs under the Honolulu listings on this site. I went to two places, Blue Sky Thai Massage on Alo Moana Blvd. Across from Fort Derussy park, a few steps down from the sidewalk, totally legit. Also tried Noa Elmo on Royal Hawaiian Ave just off Kuhio, got a massage form some Chinese grandmother so no luck here either. There is another place right around the corner on Kuhio, you go up the stairs, front door is always open, saw that was all curtains covering the room doors so left.

As is my luck, later I saw a place in the Kings Alley shopping area behind the Hyatt Regency, on the back side of that center above the KFC, signs in the window for Foot Massage. I suppose that place would give HE but no money left so might try that another trip. If anyone has been there please post your experience.You can go to Century Center, try a different one very day and never see the same one twice. A lot of turnover in girls and lots of turn over in shops.

Satriani
02-08-19, 21:26
Don't get your hopes up by name but a very good light massage $78 plus tip.