PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Mr Stinky
02-02-06, 11:57
It's been years since I've been to Joliet. Are there any local amps? And are the ladies still patroling Richards St.!

Mongo Monger
02-03-06, 22:15
it's not my usual stomping ground even though I live in Romeoville. Any clues you can pass along would be worth my checking out?

MM

Mister Quick
02-24-06, 23:35
Never went looking for girls in Joliet, even though it is a bit closer to me than places I have gone. I did not think there were any there. Looks like there were, saw this in the paper:

JOLIET — A dozen people out looking for love near the corner of Oneida and Hickory streets could not have picked more of a wrong place, police said.

All 12 of the men were cited for soliciting prostitution and saw their cars impounded, police said. The ticket costs $75. The tow includes a $250 administrative fee on top of the storage price.

The Joliet Police Department set up a special task force in response to neighborhood complaints of prostitution, said Deputy Police Chief Fred Hayes.

The undercover operation paid immediate dividends, Hayes said, as police pinched the 12 men Wednesday night.

Ten of the 12 arrested reside in Joliet, one is from Rockdale and one from Lockport.

The resident complaints, which were borne out by the arrests, told of prostitutes plying their trade in back alleys and on street corners, Hayes said. The angry near West Side residents also reported that prostitutes were working out of a number of apartments in the area.

Police plan to keep the task force together in hopes of continuing to curb the prostitution problem, Hayes said.

"Because of the amount of activity we've discovered in this area, we're probably going to do a couple more operations in the coming weeks, so buyer beware," he said.

The article lists the guy's names and addresses- they ranged in age from 17 to 69! Cut them since that is of no use to anyone here.

Mongo Monger
02-26-06, 09:09
I may have to start checking out the local scene.

MM

Massage Man
03-26-06, 20:35
Has anyone been there? Good or bad?

Mongo Monger
04-05-06, 18:14
Have you TOFTT yet?

MM

Member #4914
04-05-06, 22:40
The ticket costs $75. The tow includes a $250 administrative fee on top of the storage price.

Wow now I wish I'd been nailed in Joilet a few years back! Compared to being busted in Chicago this is truly a bargain!! Based on my outlay back in 2001 it cost me over $1,500 for tow and impound, plus another $600 for legal! And that's not including the all nighter in a cell with a stupid crackhead followed by two days of lost work trying get back the car and then going to court.

Be careful out there guys, it ain't about right and wrong with Mr. LEO, its about making quota's and feeding the public coffers.

Massage Man
04-16-06, 22:00
Best amp experience yet. Beautiful women, and $. 4 for fs. I have yet to have a bad experience, nice ts, sauna. The works. Yeah, I toftt. And loved it.

Neverenuf
04-17-06, 16:56
I saw a total reported of $.40, was wondering if that was for the hour? Good price if it is.

Mongo Monger
04-21-06, 21:47
I've been trying to get away for long enough to check it out, but never seems to be enough time. Odd situation for a bachelor! I'm gonna try again real hard this weekend. Thanks for the 411.

MM

Massage Man
04-23-06, 00:14
Yes. An hour is 7/10. With tip totaled 14/10, or $.4.

Gotta try it out, seriously.

Chief_Wiggum
04-24-06, 16:48
Yes. An hour is 7/10. With tip totaled 14/10, or $.4.

Gotta try it out, seriously.
Ok, maybe I'm getting old, but what is this notation? Is this an AMP? I might be willing to drive down there (and play some blackjack).

Massage Man
04-26-06, 14:58
Ok, maybe I'm getting old, but what is this notation? Is this an AMP? I might be willing to drive down there (and play some blackjack).
I screwed up when I add the price.$140.00 for fs.Chief,go play some blackjack,as they are dealing some good hands out there.

Mongo Monger
05-06-06, 09:00
Now I've been there twice in the last week, MMMMMM Good!.

Ju Di Kim both times. A bit pricey, but worth it.

MM

Timmy
05-19-06, 16:08
Men,

Was in Joliet last evening around 5:30pm and the east side was crawling with puss.y. Saw 3 BSW's on Eastern south of Washington. Had some business in the Reedwood area and took McDonough saw 2 more BSW just east of the bridge on McDonough. All 5 were spotted around 5:30pm. All were 5-6 on the scale. Just too damn busy to stop. Maybe next time. Joliet is really hit and miss. Prior to yesterday, I havent seen 5 SW's in 10 trips to the area. GO SOX!!!!

Oddjob
06-05-06, 10:13
Traveling from the west toward Indiana, I figured I'd stop in Morris for a little relaxation before the construction areas. I've been there before and thought everything was alright. Led into a room by the mamasan. Figured that I'd opt for the half hour since all I wanted was a BJ anyway. Paid the rather attractive girl the .5 entrance fee and got comfortable. Got the TS, no sauna (wouldn't have wanted one), then on to the massage. Very light touch but let my hands roam about as much as can be expected lying face down. On the flip, she quoted HJ .6 or BJ $.2. There was no way I was paying that much, so attempted negotiation. She wouldn't budge. I finished my massage and left with no tip. When did Morris become the high rent area???

Jimmy
06-05-06, 17:03
Traveling from the west toward Indiana, I figured I'd stop in Morris for a little relaxation before the construction areas. I've been there before and thought everything was alright. Led into a room by the mamasan. Figured that I'd opt for the half hour since all I wanted was a BJ anyway. Paid the rather attractive girl the .5 entrance fee and got comfortable. Got the TS, no sauna (wouldn't have wanted one), then on to the massage. Very light touch but let my hands roam about as much as can be expected lying face down. On the flip, she quoted HJ .6 or BJ $.2. There was no way I was paying that much, so attempted negotiation. She wouldn't budge. I finished my massage and left with no tip. When did Morris become the high rent area???

They started doing the same thing in Decatur. They did not last like that very long and they were closed. Since have re-opened but with older less attractive women. Maybe it is a trend?

Timmy
06-14-06, 11:02
Was in Joliet last night around 6ish. Saw several BSW working Eastern. All looked strung out and quite nasty, so, I passed!!

Mister Quick
07-18-06, 12:31
Joliet is about the same distance from me as Rockford and Quad Cities and did a check of the Chicago CL for Joliet gals. Found this one listed she is very regnanat and only does outcall, was wondering if there are any low cost real short term hotels in town? She laso has a very limited schdule.

Mr Stinky
07-18-06, 14:00
Mister Quick
Better find a real short term motel and make it real quick. This girl is pregnant and about to pop any time. Read her earlier posts from a week or two ago. Her water may break at the same time yours does. Be careful.
Mr Stinky.
PS There are a couple of short term motels on West Jefferson.

Mister Quick
07-19-06, 09:53
Did not see any earlier postings for her but she did say she was with child. Just tried the search for Joliet yesterday.

Not familiar with Joliet at all is West Jefferson a major street?

Mister Quick
Better find a real short term motel and make it real quick. This girl is pregnant and about to pop any time. Read her earlier posts from a week or two ago. Her water may break at the same time yours does. Be careful.
Mr Stinky.
PS There are a couple of short term motels on West Jefferson.

Mr Stinky
07-19-06, 15:51
W. Jefferson is probably THE major street. Runs east and west...duh...lol.
Happy hunting and be safe.

Mister Quick
07-26-06, 01:19
W. Jefferson is probably THE major street. Runs east and west...duh...lol.
Happy hunting and be safe.

I am not familiar with Joliet at all. Drive by there once a year when I head to Chicago. Went up there a week or so ago, and noticed Joliet is about as far as Rockford and the Quad Cities are to me so thought it might be worth checking out.

The girl had no older ads up but had a new one with a third picture. I did contact her and she will be seeing guys again after taking maternity leave. She did nto know of any inexpensive motels int town said she almost always goes to a cleints home or else one of the nicer hotels by the Louis Joliet Mall.

Nibu Raphael
07-29-06, 02:29
They Must Be Much Bigger Now with More Milk. Keep us updated on her for sure. Did you Find The Cheap Hotels Yet too???
Joliet is about the same distance from me as Rockford and Quad Cities and did a check of the Chicago CL for Joliet gals. Found this one listed she is very regnanat and only does outcall, was wondering if there are any low cost real short term hotels in town? She laso has a very limited schdule.

Nibu Raphael
08-01-06, 07:07
How Do These Hookers look like in Joliet??? I heard in Waukegan/North Chicago They Are Super Skanks. Is it Just As Bad in Joliet????
Never went looking for girls in Joliet, even though it is a bit closer to me than places I have gone. I did not think there were any there. Looks like there were, saw this in the paper:

JOLIET — A dozen people out looking for love near the corner of Oneida and Hickory streets could not have picked more of a wrong place, police said.

All 12 of the men were cited for soliciting prostitution and saw their cars impounded, police said. The ticket costs $75. The tow includes a $250 administrative fee on top of the storage price.

The Joliet Police Department set up a special task force in response to neighborhood complaints of prostitution, said Deputy Police Chief Fred Hayes.

The undercover operation paid immediate dividends, Hayes said, as police pinched the 12 men Wednesday night.

Ten of the 12 arrested reside in Joliet, one is from Rockdale and one from Lockport.

The resident complaints, which were borne out by the arrests, told of prostitutes plying their trade in back alleys and on street corners, Hayes said. The angry near West Side residents also reported that prostitutes were working out of a number of apartments in the area.

Police plan to keep the task force together in hopes of continuing to curb the prostitution problem, Hayes said.

"Because of the amount of activity we've discovered in this area, we're probably going to do a couple more operations in the coming weeks, so buyer beware," he said.

The article lists the guy's names and addresses- they ranged in age from 17 to 69! Cut them since that is of no use to anyone here.

NWBurbGuy
08-01-06, 12:24
Been a LOOOOONG time since I've done any reporting, or mongering for that matter. Was in the area last night on business, finished up early and drove over to Morris. Got a young and attractive girl named Happy, opted for full hour, hoping for some actual good massage after driving all day.

Arrived at about 8pm. Paid the house fee for the hour, nice shower, and then the pinching massage started. Asked what else I wanted, and I indicated everything for what I thought was $.40 (including house fee).... I guess I got a little excited about the low rate, figuring it was in the middle of nowhere. Not sure if the previous report was flawed, or if I was getting scammed, but she wanted $.60 tip for fs. I only brought a total of $.47 w/ me... I had more in teh car and she said she trusted me.

As testament to how long its been for me, I didn't make it past the cbj before I popped. No hint of a second cup of coffee. She told me to forget the money I was going to get from the car and just cuddled up for a little while.

I never get down to this area, but I'd go back if I did.

Face: 8
Body: 8 (small chest)
Massage: 3 (more like pinching)
Extras: 9 (wish I would have lasted to enjoy it)

Mister Quick
08-09-06, 10:18
She has another pic on CL. Plus a soargram of her baby, since she has had guys email her saying she is not really pregnant. Think the pics prove she has not stuffed a pillow under her blouse. I have emailed her and she said she will get back to me when she is done with her maternity leave. Do not have the funds to see her now.

Mr Stinky
08-15-06, 16:16
Went to Spa 7 based on the report from NW Burb Guy. Much different experience. Got there around noon and was the only one there it appeared. Mamasan took me to the room and left me to undress. Tall, good looking babe come in wearing a dress and shoes with lights in them. Very attractive. Gave her the door fee, got undressed and headed for the shower. Liked the shower a lot. Then a couple of minutes in the sauna. Then to the room. Massage was okay, the "pinching tpye" like NW Burb Guy said. When the flip came, she asked if I wanted more. I said yes and she handed me my pants. I took 85 buck in. Gave it to her and she freaked. No can do. HJ only. Said no way, I want everything. Again she got a little freaky, so I said forget it, just finish the massage. She said "you no want hand job"? I daid no, just a massage. She said okay, she'd give me french for 85. I said go for it. She undresses and hops on the table with a bottle of baby oil and starts with the hj. I said that's not what I wanted. So she starts bbbing her head like she's doing something while working with her hands. U said that's it. Got off the table, grabbed my money and got dressed. She really went flakey then. "You give me money". I said next time give a real blow job and you'll get your money and left. And by the way, she told me I could touch the kitty because she was in the hospital last week. Doubt I'll return. If anyone goes, watch for the girl with the light up shoes.

Mr Stinky

MrNatURL
09-11-06, 20:32
.7 door and $.3 for the works - not the best massage or atmosphere. I have done better at this price - I'd go to east Chicago and have some nice young stuuf for the smae price.

BigRed
12-01-06, 13:18
Was out running round and came across a BSW off Chicago st. down by 80. BBBJCIM for.2. Done in 10 minutes and off I went. Not very good at her profession, but who can complain for .2 and less than 15 minutes of life lost!

Chaseto
12-02-06, 20:23
Big chest? Messed up looking teeth?

Parttimer
12-06-06, 02:09
I had the occasion to cut through Joliet quite a few times in the last week or two. There is a good amount of SW activity on the west side of the river near jefferson. Of course, it probably has nothing to do with the projects on hickory. I am suprised that this board does not get more attention.

Ci-Traveler
12-07-06, 11:37
I had the occasion to cut through Joliet quite a few times in the last week or two. There is a good amount of SW activity on the west side of the river near jefferson. Of course, it probably has nothing to do with the projects on hickory. I am suprised that this board does not get more attention.

I'm often running between Central IL and Chicago - with Joliet in between. I've never stopped in because there have been no reports. This one implies there is a stroll.

Can you give us the street names of the stroll?

Thanks.

ci-traveler

BigRed
12-11-06, 15:26
Ci,

The Joliet stroll is hit or miss. Not a very target rich environment, nor are the "targets" what I would call high value. P.M. me for the exact location.

Parttimer
12-25-06, 03:00
Met a nice trollip named crystal on the stroll-well worth the price of admission. The stroll seems to be hoppin between 6-8 pm have never had a lack of targets except when john law is lurking. Found some gems on jefferson near the two seedy hotels-the regal and some other.

Diddler
04-12-07, 15:01
Can someone LMK the address or PM me? I might see what the tiebreaker is on this place.

Mister Quick
04-16-07, 12:55
Bit bored yesterday and decided to go to Joliet hoping to find some fun. Was also in the mood to eat at a chain restaurant, the nearest location to me is one in Joliet. Figured better due it soon, gas could actually break the $3 barrier this year :(

Not much info on this board as to where to find the girls. Did not look at it again before I left, was out shopping and almost half way to Joliet when I decided to take the trip. Went on memory of what I recall reading in the past.

I was not able to find any girls. Did scope out a good sized section of town that appeard to be the right kind of neighborhoods. The most promising one appeared to be one that is just north of I-80 and east of Rt53, north to just past the baseball field and a bit east of there. Did see a couple of girls that looked like they might be SW, but either they were not or just ones who did not want to go with me. Think this might have at one time at least been the area to look since I had a black guy who was lingering about and I saw a few times yell at me "Go home, we dont have no hos here" All in all must have spent almost 3 hours crusing town from lae afternoon to after it got dark. Did take a meal and shopping break, so it was not constant, nor all in this area.

Would be nice if anyone who has had some luck in the area to perhaps give an idea what section of town one can get lucky in. Was I in the right one? A map like the one I posted as a new topic in Rockford, Bloomington and the Q would have be real nice.

Parttimer
05-11-07, 13:31
There is no shortage of ho's in Joliet! Yesterday, I was scaring up some labor for a job, and I saw 1, a beat white girl on cass street over by the appliance store (between scott and walnut). A girl that goes by Bunny over by kinn shen or whatever that shop is across the street from O'charles (she has some droopy looking eyes) hickory, cass, center, jefferson. A girl that goes by the name of Crystal was walking over by Bridge street and broadway, and when I cruised thru the hickory street drug drive-thru, I saw 2 beat up black girls. I met a good one over by the Citgo on richards street and jackson that actually gave a good backrub too! She went by the name of neticha or something. Seasoned people who are willing to be cool can PM me for some digits (home numbers so you would have to be mellow and respectful), and I have a hookup if you are looking to get away from the gas sucking cruise and actually hire a tourguide to provide some excitement. With meth use on the rise, and all the projects in the area, there is always something going on!

Traveler One
07-23-07, 09:36
Anyone ever been to the Cellatr in Joliet? A report would be nice or a useful PM.

Member #4242
07-24-07, 01:04
Anyone ever been to the Cellatr in Joliet? A report would be nice or a useful PM.

Don't waste your time in Cellar.

$5 cover to enter.
A Heiniken costs me I think $6:50 or $7:50.

The girls, generally anywhere from 2 to 4 most of the time. They are not great looking, charge $20 for a dance which is mostly air dance with a couple of bouncers walking by a few times during the dance.

Melrose park and stone park places are far far better and cheaper or try Arnies.

Sabian0615
07-25-07, 02:38
Don't waste your time in Cellar.

$5 cover to enter.
A Heiniken costs me I think $6:50 or $7:50.

The girls, generally anywhere from 2 to 4 most of the time. They are not great looking, charge $20 for a dance which is mostly air dance with a couple of bouncers walking by a few times during the dance.

Melrose park and stone park places are far far better and cheaper or try Arnies.I agree. The Cellar is a huge waste of time and money. It's off I 80 & Patterson Rd. in Joliet. If you are in a wheelchair, paralyzed and losing brain function this place is STILL not for you. All -Stars on 47th in Lyons has had some 2-3-4 girls lately. Man, the talent is drying up!

Klaushaus
08-17-07, 12:19
Did the stroll yesterday late morning around 11AM to noon, meaning all around the area north of 80 and east of 53. Didn't see any SW action. Maybe because it was so hot, but anyway, what time do the SW usually venture out?

Sheetho
08-29-07, 02:57
I'm not sure if she is a SW but I see her in the casino. She looks kind of beat up but not too bad, shes kind of chubby but not fat. I seen her in harrahs casino with a midget black guy before. Pm me if you got any idea who I'm talking about.

Shhhh
09-03-07, 23:09
Hello all,

I'm going to be in the joliet area in the next couple of weeks and curious how is the action around the harrahs in joliet? Are there SWs walking around outside that are easy to find? Any good clubs nearby? Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Shhhh

Mister Quick
10-29-07, 12:37
I went ot Joliet looking once last spring. Had no luck. But not real certain I was looking in the right place. Looks like the Joliet PD knows where to look.

This is kinda scary. From the way I am reading it, at least when they were hunting donw sws, they were gathering the info on the girl. Then not arresting her until later, most likely so as to not raise alram among other girls that a sting was going on. I tend to make myslef scarce if there are too many cops around (1 is too many) and think if sws saw the competition being arrested they would go elsewhere.

JOLIET POLICE FIGHT THE WAR ON PROSTITUTION AND ITS ASSOCIATED CRIMES WITH THE HELP OF TWO FEMALE OFFICERS

October 29, 2007

By BRIAN STANLEY Staff Writer

The pickup truck pulls up and the woman standing on the corner walks over to the passenger side.

From across the street you can see the driver lean across to open the door and start talking with the young woman.

A line of cars forms behind the truck as the conversation continues. After a few minutes the woman gestures to a car parked in the lot behind her and tells the driver of the pickup to pull around the next corner where she'll get in.

But instead of a $40 rendezvous with the girl, he's followed by police officers and will face $675 in fines for soliciting a prostitute.

In less time than "the john" spent talking to the undercover officer, he'll be stopped, patted down, handcuffed and taken from the scene along with his vehicle.

A police car takes him to a nearby mobile command post where he'll be booked and able to post bond. The undercover officer turns and walks back to the corner.

After a few minutes another car pulls up and she walks over to the passenger side.

Operation Streetsweeper
The Joliet Police Neighborhood Response Team spent Friday and Saturday nights concluding prostitution sting Operation Streetsweeper by using two decoys to arrest men soliciting for sex. The sting began in July after police received complaints from residents about prostitution in the downtown area.

"It's more visible and out in the open in the summertime," said Lt. Brian Benton, Neighborhood Response Team supervisor.

After one caller told police they "needed to sweep up these streets," they decided to be proactive against prostitution, Benton said.

"There are many spinoff crimes related to this activity," said Chief Fred Hayes.

Benton agrees with Hayes that crimes related to prostitution keep it from being "victimless."

"It's much more than just a man and a woman agreeing to exchange money for sex. Many of these women are drug addicts. Many robberies and thefts (stem from) prostitution," he said.

Beginning in July, undercover NRT officers would engage in conversation with suspected prostitutes.

"When the conversation crossed the line (and sex was offered for money), the officer would drive off," Benton said.

"Later we got arrest warrants based on those conversations and last week we began rounding them up."

Over the next few days 17 women were arrested on felony and misdemeanor prostitution charges.

On Friday and Saturday night, two undercover female officers were used as decoys in the areas police had the most contact with prostitutes.

"We're using our officers to fill the void and hope this displaces the problem," Benton said.

"This is a very dangerous operation and takes a unique female officer with courage and instinct to do this," Hayes said.

Dressed in jeans and sweatshirts, the officers stood in the rain Friday night at the corner of Cass and Herkimer streets. Another police officer sat in a car parked the lot behind them to represent their pimp.

"He's keeping an eye on them just as a pimp would," Benton said. "The pimp isn't just there as the hooker's security, he's watching out for his money."

With other officers watching from nearby streets and parking lots, the operation began running smoothly despite the weather.

"Gonna be a pretty busy night," Benton said.

Benton explained the undercover officer signaled for an arrest after the suspect makes "a verbal offer of money in exchange for sexual favors."

While a real prostitute may just get in "the john's" car, the undercover officers were instructed to have the johns meet them around the corner to protect their own safety.

"You don't know what kind of person you could be dealing with," Hayes said.

Police set up a mobile command post in a parking lot near the intersection of Jefferson and Scott streets. After a suspect was arrested, he was brought into the command post. Officers ran a check for outstanding warrants and valid drivers licenses, insurance and motor vehicle registration before issuing a $75 compliance ticket for violation of city ordinances against prostitution.

A $100 towing fee and $500 administrative fee were also assessed to vehicles stopped during the sting.

"So I guess it would be a slightly easier night for a john who decided to take a walk or ride a bike," Benton admitted.

HOTO CAPTION:
Joliet police officers arrest a man for soliciting a prostitute Friday night during Operation Streetsweeper in downtown Joliet.
(Terence Guider-Shaw/Staff photographer)

Chi Guy
10-30-07, 16:04
...JOLIET POLICE FIGHT THE WAR ON PROSTITUTION AND ITS ASSOCIATED CRIMES WITH THE HELP OF TWO FEMALE OFFICERS...

Oh, yeah. I feel much safer now.

BigRed
11-16-07, 18:08
And thank you for the lesson on not making the deal until after she gets in the car!! Finally the media makes themselves useful!

I went ot Joliet looking once last spring. Had no luck. But not real certain I was looking in the right place. Looks like the Joliet PD knows where to look.

This is kinda scary. From the way I am reading it, at least when they were hunting donw sws, they were gathering the info on the girl. Then not arresting her until later, most likely so as to not raise alram among other girls that a sting was going on. I tend to make myslef scarce if there are too many cops around (1 is too many) and think if sws saw the competition being arrested they would go elsewhere.

JOLIET POLICE FIGHT THE WAR ON PROSTITUTION AND ITS ASSOCIATED CRIMES WITH THE HELP OF TWO FEMALE OFFICERS

October 29, 2007

By BRIAN STANLEY Staff Writer

The pickup truck pulls up and the woman standing on the corner walks over to the passenger side.

From across the street you can see the driver lean across to open the door and start talking with the young woman.

A line of cars forms behind the truck as the conversation continues. After a few minutes the woman gestures to a car parked in the lot behind her and tells the driver of the pickup to pull around the next corner where she'll get in.

But instead of a $40 rendezvous with the girl, he's followed by police officers and will face $675 in fines for soliciting a prostitute.

In less time than "the john" spent talking to the undercover officer, he'll be stopped, patted down, handcuffed and taken from the scene along with his vehicle.

A police car takes him to a nearby mobile command post where he'll be booked and able to post bond. The undercover officer turns and walks back to the corner.

After a few minutes another car pulls up and she walks over to the passenger side.

Operation Streetsweeper
The Joliet Police Neighborhood Response Team spent Friday and Saturday nights concluding prostitution sting Operation Streetsweeper by using two decoys to arrest men soliciting for sex. The sting began in July after police received complaints from residents about prostitution in the downtown area.

"It's more visible and out in the open in the summertime," said Lt. Brian Benton, Neighborhood Response Team supervisor.

After one caller told police they "needed to sweep up these streets," they decided to be proactive against prostitution, Benton said.

"There are many spinoff crimes related to this activity," said Chief Fred Hayes.

Benton agrees with Hayes that crimes related to prostitution keep it from being "victimless."

"It's much more than just a man and a woman agreeing to exchange money for sex. Many of these women are drug addicts. Many robberies and thefts (stem from) prostitution," he said.

Beginning in July, undercover NRT officers would engage in conversation with suspected prostitutes.

"When the conversation crossed the line (and sex was offered for money), the officer would drive off," Benton said.

"Later we got arrest warrants based on those conversations and last week we began rounding them up."

Over the next few days 17 women were arrested on felony and misdemeanor prostitution charges.

On Friday and Saturday night, two undercover female officers were used as decoys in the areas police had the most contact with prostitutes.

"We're using our officers to fill the void and hope this displaces the problem," Benton said.

"This is a very dangerous operation and takes a unique female officer with courage and instinct to do this," Hayes said.

Dressed in jeans and sweatshirts, the officers stood in the rain Friday night at the corner of Cass and Herkimer streets. Another police officer sat in a car parked the lot behind them to represent their pimp.

"He's keeping an eye on them just as a pimp would," Benton said. "The pimp isn't just there as the hooker's security, he's watching out for his money."

With other officers watching from nearby streets and parking lots, the operation began running smoothly despite the weather.

"Gonna be a pretty busy night," Benton said.

Benton explained the undercover officer signaled for an arrest after the suspect makes "a verbal offer of money in exchange for sexual favors."

While a real prostitute may just get in "the john's" car, the undercover officers were instructed to have the johns meet them around the corner to protect their own safety.

"You don't know what kind of person you could be dealing with," Hayes said.

Police set up a mobile command post in a parking lot near the intersection of Jefferson and Scott streets. After a suspect was arrested, he was brought into the command post. Officers ran a check for outstanding warrants and valid drivers licenses, insurance and motor vehicle registration before issuing a $75 compliance ticket for violation of city ordinances against prostitution.

A $100 towing fee and $500 administrative fee were also assessed to vehicles stopped during the sting.

"So I guess it would be a slightly easier night for a john who decided to take a walk or ride a bike," Benton admitted.

HOTO CAPTION:
Joliet police officers arrest a man for soliciting a prostitute Friday night during Operation Streetsweeper in downtown Joliet.
(Terence Guider-Shaw/Staff photographer)

Ump1969
11-17-07, 23:10
And thank you for the lesson on not making the deal until after she gets in the car!! Finally the media makes themselves useful!

I am very disappointed in you guys. You see, I am prod of the police. You have no idea what danger you are in frequenting these girls. Don't you realize you could have a heart attack if one of these girls gets you too excited? Do you realize the damage you could do to your car bouncing up and down? Don't forget that both you and she are being forced into this from your lack of self-control. You are participating in a much more dangerous activity than anything else happening on the streets of Joliet. Those dudes standing on the street corners watching the cars go by? Don't worry about them; they are probably collecting for the Red Cross. The groups of young men wandering the streets late at night are just looking for a pickup basketball game. The businesses being broken into that you can read about in the paper every day; it's just one or two bad guys doing all the robbing. So get off the police officers' case; they are looking for the most dangerous perps on the street and you should thank them for their efforts.

Deep Subman
11-25-07, 13:56
Some guy by the name of Edwin was suppose to have a party in Joliet last night. He advertised that $20 gets you in for 3 long hours with over 40 girls from different states. If anyone attended, please PM me with details and info on upcoming parties. Thanks.

Sw Latinoguy77
11-28-07, 15:25
This is my first post/report. I am from chitown but I passed through Joliet on Monday and noticed the sign for the cellar so I thought I would stop in and check it out. First of all there were 3 girls there that I saw. There were about 10 guys sitting around the bar most of whom where older. Drinks were really expensive. So this one girl comes up to me and explains to me the deal and I pass on her cuz she was just not my type. I also noticed another girl that finally made her way to me I forget her name but she had really white skiin and reddish dark hair. I took her up on a dance so she walked me to the back private rooms where she gave me 3 songs worth of a dance. Wasnt all air either she really got into it. She encouraged touching but nothing under the belt if you know what I mean. To me she was hot cuz she was more my type. She let me do a few things on the low during the dance. I would go back just for her but other then that it seemed like a huge waste of time.

BigRed
11-28-07, 19:06
You are correct sir, very dangerous. Why just the other day a nice young lady and I were trapped in the back seat of my car due to my forgetting to release the child safety locks on the back doors!!! I thought we might freeze to death! Lucky for me I have Onstar. I explained the situation the the kind gentleman on the phone and he was able to unlock the doors remotely!! I have submitted my story to General Motors as I feel it would make a great commercial.

I am very disappointed in you guys. You see, I am prod of the police. You have no idea what danger you are in frequenting these girls. Don't you realize you could have a heart attack if one of these girls gets you too excited? Do you realize the damage you could do to your car bouncing up and down? Don't forget that both you and she are being forced into this from your lack of self-control. You are participating in a much more dangerous activity than anything else happening on the streets of Joliet. Those dudes standing on the street corners watching the cars go by? Don't worry about them; they are probably collecting for the Red Cross. The groups of young men wandering the streets late at night are just looking for a pickup basketball game. The businesses being broken into that you can read about in the paper every day; it's just one or two bad guys doing all the robbing. So get off the police officers' case; they are looking for the most dangerous perps on the street and you should thank them for their efforts.

Mister Quick
11-30-07, 11:35
Sandra Poston probably wasn't an easy person to understand. When her body was found in the river, the coroner's office pegged her age at somewhere in the 20s. But it turned out Poston was 46.

Relatives said it would have been an easy mistake to make for the woman they called Sandy and who had many sides to her life.

"She would look that young," said her aunt, Ollie Cruickshank of Joliet.

Poston, of Joliet, was found Tuesday in the Des Plaines River near the Brandon Road locks. She apparently drowned, but a sheriff's department spokesman said there's evidence that Poston was forced into the river.

Police are trying to find out what happened. Her family has questions, too.

"We're searching for answers," John Purvis, Poston's cousin, said Thursday.

Relatives learned Wednesday night, after police identified her by her fingerprints, that Poston was the woman found in the river.

More to the story

Poston was no angel. Last month, she was arrested in a prostitution sting by Joliet police.

She had four children -- three teenagers and one adult. None of them lived with her.

But Purvis said people should try to understand his cousin. She would bring Teddy bears to her Aunt Ollie and go to church with her. She had a steady job as a mail sorter for years, although not recently.

"There was another side to her," Purvis said. "She could help you. She was generous to a fault. She knew lots of people. She'll be missed."

Poston knew so many people, Purvis said, that it is hard to try to figure out what might have happened to her.

The last time most of the family saw her was the day before Thanksgiving, he said. She didn't come back for Thanksgiving dinner.

Possible homicide

Will County Sheriff's police are trying to track Poston's last days to find out what happened.

"They're trying to piece together the last time anybody saw her," said sheriff's spokesman Pat Barry.

Sheriff's police do not know much about Poston, he said. Her arrest last month was the only record Barry had of her being in the county jail.

Based on the condition of her body when found in the river, police estimate Poston could have been in the water for 72 hours, which would go back as far as Friday morning. Authorities note, however, that cold water temperatures make it difficult to judge how long a body may have been in water.

The preliminary finding on the cause of Poston's death is drowning. But police are investigating a possible homicide.

They aren't saying much, but Barry did say there are signs that she did not jump into the river or fall in by accident.

"Indications are that she probably did not enter the water on her own volition," he said. "There was evidence that she was forced."

Purvis said his cousin was someone who would put up a fight. Poston had a "tumultuous childhood," which led her to be somewhat strong spirited, he said. "She was not going to be grabbed without putting up a struggle."

Traveler One
11-30-07, 14:09
You are correct sir, very dangerous. Why just the other day a nice young lady and I were trapped in the back seat of my car due to my forgetting to release the child safety locks on the back doors!!! I thought we might freeze to death! Lucky for me I have Onstar. I explained the situation the the kind gentleman on the phone and he was able to unlock the doors remotely!! I have submitted my story to General Motors as I feel it would make a great commercial.

That is HILARIOUS. Did you explian to Onstar that it was a hooker? That would have been even funnier.

Mister Quick
12-05-07, 12:09
Prosecutors and police are forming a task force to look into the killings of two girls and two women whose bodies have been found in the area in the past 12 months.

The action comes after the fourth woman, Sandra Poston, was found in the Des Plaines River this week. Her death is believed to have been a homicide.

Each case involves a black female victim whose body was left in a public place. Two of the victims were in their teens, and two in their 40s.

No one has been arrested in the deaths, although authorities may have a suspect in one of the cases, said a spokesman for the Office of the Will County State's Attorney.

Spokesman Charles Pelkie would not name which case but said police "do have a potential suspect" in one of the killings. "They are waiting for some lab results to come back," he said.

Pelkie said prosecutors and police will review evidence from the investigations and look for similarities in the crimes. But, he added, "There isn't necessarily any link in the cases."

Police, too, have said that they have not found evidence connecting the four deaths.
The task force, which meets for the first time Tuesday, includes prosecutors from the state's attorney's office and police from Joliet, Lockport and the Will County Sheriff's Department.

The cases being examined include:

--The Dec, 13, 2006, death of Brenda K. Shaw, who also used the name Brenda Boyd and was known to be a prostitute, according to police. Shaw, 49, of Joliet was found in a weedy area of a Rockdale parking lot in the 1800 block of Moen Avenue when a delivery truck arrived at 8 a.m. Sheriff's police are investigating the murder.

--The May 25 death of Haqikah Suggs. Only 14, Suggs, of Joliet, was a seventh-grader at Hufford Junior High School. She was shot to death and had been set on fire. The top of Suggs' body was wrapped in a plastic bag when she was found in the morning along a trail in Joliet's Pilcher Park. Joliet police are investigating.

--The death of Kaylor C. Spells, of Lockport, on Aug. 26. Spells was 16. She was found in Dellwood Park in Lockport in the morning by a jogger. She was partially unclothed, and there were signs that she may have been strangled. Lockport police are investigating.

-- Poston, 46, of Joliet, who was found Tuesday morning when a hunter spotted her body floating in the Des Plaines River near the Brandon Road locks in Joliet Township. She is believed to have drowned, but sheriff's police said there is evidence she was forced into the river and are investigating the case as a homicide.
Sheriff's police believe Shaw's murder is related to the 2004 killing of Tongula Yvette Jackson, who was 38 when her body was found on a vacant lot in Joliet Township. Jackson, like Shaw, were known to have been prostitutes, said Pat Barry, spokesman for the sheriff's police.

Barry said sheriff's investigators do believe that the murders of Shaw and Jackson are related.

Police will also look at possible connections with the death of Poston, who had been arrested for prostitution in October. But it is too early in the investigation to say whether Poston's death is related to the murders of Shaw and Jackson, Barry said.

Meanwhile, Joliet and Lockport police have talked to each other about the deaths of Suggs and Spells, said Joliet Deputy Police Chief Patrick Kerr. Both cases have the obvious similarities of involving teenage girls whose bodies were found in public parks. But Kerr said earlier this week that police have found no connections indicating that the two murders are related.

Mister Quick
12-07-07, 11:08
Sheriff's police continue to investigate possible connections between the unsolved murders of three Joliet women. But those homicides do not appear to be linked to the murders of two area teens this year, authorities said.

A meeting this week of representatives from three police departments with prosecutors at the Will County state's attorney's office did not generate new findings in the unsolved homicides.

But police from the sheriff's department, Joliet and Lockport will continue to meet occasionally to compare notes, police said.

The meeting called by the state's attorney's office was prompted by last week's death of Sandra Poston, whose body was found in the Des Plaines River.

Poston, 46, is one of four women and teenage girls who has been found dead in a public place in the last 12 months.

Sheriff's police believe Poston's death was a homicide and is related to two other unsolved cases, including one from 2004, that they are investigating. All three cases involve black women with some past record of prostitution who were killed and left to be found in a public place.

"We believe that our three (cases) are definitely related," said Pat Barry, a spokesman for the sheriff's department.

Those cases include: Brenda K. Shaw, also known as Brenda Boyd, who was 49 when she was found dead in a Rockdale parking lot Dec. 13, 2006; and Tongula Yvette Jackson, who was 38 when her body was found Sept. 22, 2004, on a vacant lot at Cleveland Avenue and Mohawk Street in Joliet Township.

All three women were Joliet residents. But two of them were found in unincorporated Will County, which put the cases under the sheriff's police jurisdiction. A third woman was found in Rockdale, but police there turned the case over to sheriff's police.

Joliet police will be sharing information that could help sheriff's police in their investigation.

Police Chief Fred Hayes noted that his department often has contact with prostitutes and their customers in the city, and that information can be shared with sheriff's police.

Hayes and others, however, noted that sharing information on cases is not unusual and said the level of cooperation of the various departments on the unsolved homicides has not reached the point of becoming a task force as was previously reported. A task force would amount to a joint investigation.

Joliet, Lockport and sheriff's police will continue to investigate the cases individually, although they do plan to continue meeting occasionally to review their findings, Hayes said.

Murders of teens

Both Joliet and Lockport police, he said, do not believe that the deaths of Haqikah Suggs and Kaylor C. Spells are related, he said. Nor do police believe the deaths of the two teenagers are related to the cases being investigated by the sheriff's department, he said.

Suggs was 14 when her body was found May 25 in Pilcher Park.

Spells, 16, was found dead Aug. 26 in Dellwood Park in Lockport.

Hayes said the Suggs case "is a very active investigation. We have interviewed hundreds of people in that case. We continue to do that."

He also said Joliet police "are very optimistic that we'll have a successful conclusion" in the search for Suggs' killer.

Hayes emphasized that he could not put a timeline on how long that conclusion might take, but said evidence recovered at the scene of the crime should eventually lead to the identity of the killer.

Sgt. Dave Draksler, with Lockport, said there was no new information being release regarding Spells death.

"The case is still an open investigation," he said.

If not for the media's obsession with a missing white mother, Joliet police might never have identified the black girl whose burned body was found in a park in May.

In the hours after the girl's body was found by horseback riders, all police knew was that the victim was female. Media immediately speculated the body was that of Lisa Stebic from nearby Plainfield, whose disappearance in April prompted widespread searches .

Authorities soon discovered it wasn't Stebic, but news coverage lingered long enough for a digital rendering of Haqikah Suggs, 14, to air and for her family to come forward to claim her.

While Stebic's disappearance and that of another Will County woman, Stacy Peterson, have continued to grab headlines and air time, Suggs' story has all but vanished -- as have those of four other black female slaying victims found in Will since 2004.

"These poor women do get lost in the shuffle of everything," said Pat Barry, spokesman for the Will County sheriff's office, which is investigating three of the five cases.

One reason their cases might not have drawn the same attention: None had been declared missing, so no search parties were ever formed before their bodies were discovered. There is also the possibility that Stebic and Peterson are still alive.

But some just can't shake the belief that, had the women been white and middle class, their slayings would have gotten more media attention. Willie Sellers of Joliet speculated people assumed the victims were up to no good -- the three older women had a history of prostitution -- as if the women "probably had it coming."

But Joliet Police Chief Fred Hayes says that the "added drama or mystique" of Stebic's and Peterson's cases also help keep them in the news.

Mister Quick
12-12-07, 15:59
Here are pictures of the three murdered prostitutes. If one was your all time fav now you know why you have not been able to hook up.

Hope they catch the killer.

Hoehoehoe
12-12-07, 18:35
Were these taken before or after they were murdered :-)

HHH

Corndog #2
12-12-07, 19:55

HHH

After. No doubt.

MWM
12-13-07, 01:14
After. No doubt.

you guys are brutal! Ho, ho, ho!

LMAO!

HHH, what up country boy?

Rocket R
12-13-07, 18:27
Rough bunch!

LapDogg
12-15-07, 13:54

HHH

Either way, if this is the best you guys have in Joliet, you might want to think about moving.

Mister Quick
12-17-07, 10:02
Either way, if this is the best you guys have in Joliet, you might want to think about moving.

Those women are sadly no longer with us. I was in town looking once and saw nothing, not even ones that looked as good as these girls. I am still not 100% certain I know the right area to look.

Bammbamm
04-01-08, 02:19
Where are you trolling?
Ye old route used to be Jeff to Eastern down to Jackson loop around either East or West and go up Richards and scoot down either Washington east or west and loop around again on Eastern going North. Haven't seen much in a long time, I'd wager the nice ones are working the casinos.

Whynothavefun
05-07-08, 13:18
Rose has been posting on CL for a long time, with three different phone numbers. I've seen good and bad reviews on her, I'm worried about the neighborhood shes in, or pimps etc. Any news on her?

Recently I saw Amy post, really hot blonde with her face blocked out, from joliet as well. Seeing I'm in morris I don't have many options and Spa 7 is too close to me to try out, safely.

Any news on these ladies or any info on good hook ups around my area?

Thanks for any help, I will be sure to post anything good I find out.

I have only seen Crissy in Naperville, the dancer/stripper, I have seen her like 4 times, shes hot, but all you can do is play with her clit and suck on her breasts and basically touch her anywhere.

Orangewood
05-08-08, 01:03
Rose has been posting on CL for a long time, with three different phone numbers. I've seen good and bad reviews on her, I'm worried about the neighborhood shes in, or pimps etc. Any news on her?

Recently I saw Amy post, really hot blonde with her face blocked out, from joliet as well. Seeing I'm in morris I don't have many options and Spa 7 is too close to me to try out, safely.

I have only seen Crissy in Naperville, the dancer/stripper, I have seen her like 4 times, shes hot, but all you can do is play with her clit and suck on her breasts and basically touch her anywhere.You got to play with Crissy's clit?!?! It was off limits when I was there! Maybe that's a benefit of multiple visits. The typical YMMV.

Wiseguy100
05-08-08, 23:02
You got to play with Crissy's clit?!?! It was off limits when I was there! Maybe that's a benefit of multiple visits. The typical YMMV.I did the same on my second visit for 1 hr. she do lot more on 1 hr.

seen her 5 times but $$.75 way too much for her legal services.

For $$$ I can have someone like her for FS/GFE. So havent seen her since she moved to new location in Nap.

Whynothavefun
05-09-08, 14:17
You got to play with Crissy's clit?!?! It was off limits when I was there! Maybe that's a benefit of multiple visits. The typical YMMV.She does more with regular clients, she told me herself. She helped me to completion one time, and I was able to finger her as well. But this isn't an asked question and she will say no to you if you ask, you must be a regular client and she must be comfortable with you. It only happened once that iwas able to finger her.

Whynothavefun
05-09-08, 14:22

I have only seen Crissy in Naperville, the dancer/stripper, I have seen her like 4 times, shes hot, but all you can do is play with her clit and suck on her breasts and basically touch her anywhere.Well, saw Amy last night, she's not from Joliet and the pics are not her. But she's an attractive girl and very nice and easy to be around.

Anyone have news on Rose from Joliet?

BigRed
05-29-08, 23:10
Well, saw Amy last night, she's not from Joliet and the pics are not her. But she's an attractive girl and very nice and easy to be around.

Anyone have news on Rose from Joliet?I had the pleasure of visiting Rose several months back. Not as good looking as her pic, but not far off. Also, not the best experience I have had. I would say if you have no other options, she is safe.

Happy hunting!!

Red

Just Aguy
08-12-08, 22:02
Staying near I-80 and 55 this week. Any recommendations?

SpokenOne69
08-13-08, 09:12
read Spa 7 thread. That's not far from where you are staying assuming that you have wheels

Barney
08-13-08, 12:27
get on I 55 and drive north till it ends. get off at China Town. about 25 miles. Read the Chicago / massage review section. alot of choices and some at a reasonable price. or go as far as Rt 83 and go south a mile or 2 to Pine Tree. West side in shopping center behind McDonalds. Barney

CT Michelle
08-16-08, 22:27
I just saw this im branching out into the burbs have some very hot girls for you

CT Michelle

CT Michelle
08-19-08, 13:39
Check out CL Toni, Elli, Nicki, Payton and Hope

Jose2
08-28-08, 20:54
I got an std from a girl at motel 6 by 80 she white shes short about 5 2 with dark hair she calls herself brandy she also has a pimp thats walking around she calls him her babys daddy so watch out don't give this girl your money you will regret it.

Mister Quick
11-17-08, 10:54
This was in the news. Twenty-two people between the ages of 18 and 56 were arrested Saturday on a charge of soliciting prostitution, in the area of Cass and Herkimer. Police said the arrests were the result of a prostitution reversal, where police posed as prostitutes. No additional information was available Sunday night.

Kind of weird. as you will note that there were no actual prostitutes arrested only guys looking for them. I have been to Joliet several times looking and have never seen any girls out in areas whihc appear to be the kind they are found in and are mentioned on here as them having been found in the past. I have not seen any out, but looks like someone has since they have been trying to pck up cops. Has anyone on here found any girls in Joliet recently?

Cdriver0405
11-17-08, 11:49
Joliet prostitution sting nets 22

Recommend (5) Comments

November 17, 2008

JOLIET -- Twenty-two people between the ages of 18 and 56 were arrested Saturday on a charge of soliciting prostitution, in the area of Cass and Herkimer. Police said the arrests were the result of a prostitution reversal, where police posed as prostitutes. No additional information was available Sunday night.

Cdriver0405
11-18-08, 09:40
This was in the news. Twenty-two people between the ages of 18 and 56 were arrested Saturday on a charge of soliciting prostitution, in the area of Cass and Herkimer. Police said the arrests were the result of a prostitution reversal, where police posed as prostitutes. No additional information was available Sunday night.

Kind of weird. as you will note that there were no actual prostitutes arrested only guys looking for them. I have been to Joliet several times looking and have never seen any girls out in areas whihc appear to be the kind they are found in and are mentioned on here as them having been found in the past. I have not seen any out, but looks like someone has since they have been trying to pck up cops. Has anyone on here found any girls in Joliet recently?There are usually a few BSW in this area or on Eastern Ave. They are no more than 5's on the scale and usually have a pimp lurking somewhere close.

Kelvb
01-02-09, 16:41

Kind of weird. as you will note that there were no actual prostitutes arrested only guys looking for them. I have been to Joliet several times looking and have never seen any girls out in areas whihc appear to be the kind they are found in and are mentioned on here as them having been found in the past. I have not seen any out, but looks like someone has since they have been trying to pck up cops. Has anyone on here found any girls in Joliet recently?I have ventured towards Joliet on a few occasions. I only saw one, one time. She was very homely and it was raining a cold. Then again this was about 2 maybe 2 half years ago. I was just thinking the same as the rest of you. Only guys were picked up and no girls? I also dont see to many post even though I new here and that is why I have posted my success already from my past. Good luck

Funride128
01-07-09, 11:11
Just wondering if any one knows if there is any motels that have a 4 hour rate and possibly whirlpool tubs off of i355 between i80 and 75th st.

MyName Is
01-08-09, 21:14
Well, saw Amy last night, she's not from Joliet and the pics are not her. But she's an attractive girl and very nice and easy to be around.

Anyone have news on Rose from Joliet?She not the girl in the picture. Her room is dirty. She rushes. Never again.

Fred C
02-02-09, 13:26
The last couple of weeks I have noticed wsw's and hsw's on Cass around Maple and Henderson, also a lot of Uncle LEO.

Orangie
02-03-09, 18:53
The last couple of weeks I have noticed wsw's and hsw's on Cass around Maple and Henderson, also a lot of Uncle LEO.There is always alot of LEO's in that area 24-7 a bad crime area for the most part.

Fred C
03-18-09, 15:22
She runs ads on BP and her pics are accurate. Answers the door topless in fishnets, high heels and a thong. Does the massage on a couch and has rules, you can touch everthing but no penetration.

There is nothing therapeutic about the massage, it is just an erotic rubdown.
She is very eager to use your ass for a playground whether is be fingers, fist or toys. If this your thing you may want to consider. She also likes to "edge" you, bring you to the brink and stop several times. She takes pride in her technique which can simulate either a BJ or a tight little *&$$y.
I shoot heavy and far but with her it was ridiculous, half went over my head and the rest on my shoulder and couch. She thought that was cool. (Asian chicks always tell me "you vewy helfy man.")

Two negatives, she is very talkative, and she has like three cats. But she is not a clock watcher, I paid for the h/hr session but by the time I showered and left it was a little over an hour.

Johnrhf
03-19-09, 11:04
Could someone please tell me what BP is?

Thank you

Lookin4it
03-19-09, 15:40
Could someone please tell me what BP is?

Thank you

Backpage.com....much like craigslist

Iceman007
03-20-09, 14:24
Yes, Backpage is just like the Craigslist. The same FAKE ads appear there just like they do on the Craigslist. What is funny about it is that they are usually word for word too. There is just less spam/fake ads on the Backpage. I have yet to see a real ad out there.

Member #6200
04-08-09, 14:58
I'm stuck here for the night at the Red Roof Inn on Larkin Ave just off I80. Been here for two days waiting for the geniuses at the International dealer down the street to fix my tractor. Looks like there's nothing and no one to do around here but maybe some of you locals could give me a clue? Just saw a couple of likely prospects walk out out the building I'm in but no telling if they're working or not. Feel free to PM me if you have any advice. Remember I'm on foot or in a cab so there's no travelling to other parts of Chicagoland. I'll keep my laptop online for the rest of the day and check periodically.

Thanks

Mister Quick
04-23-09, 15:27
A judge found a man guilty of a sex crime Wednesday afternoon for fondling himself near two school buses full of fourth-graders.

48 year old Mark., Joliet, is eligible for a punishment ranging from probation to three years in prison.

The construction worker and grandfather of two was arrested around noon Feb. 21, 2008, near the Rialto Square Theatre, 15 E. Van Buren St., Joliet. At the time, Mark was unemployed and using cocaine practically on a daily basis, he testified Thursday in court.

Drinking, drugs and sex

On the day before the arrest, he spent at least $100 on drugs, drank beer and waited for his employed friends to come home from work, Mark testified. Then he went to a Joliet bar, drank more alcohol and eventually drove early on the morning of Feb. 21, 2008, to a Plainfield Road motel. He was looking for a prostitute named Claudia, he testified.

After he picked her up, they went to a nearby parking lot to drink, do drugs and have sex. Then they decided to leave the area and began driving around Joliet, Mark said.

The prostitute asked for a ride to Chicago, but he refused. She also asked to be dropped off at a bus stop, he testified. And that's all Mark knows. He blacked out.

"The next thing I remember is the doors of my van opening on all sides and a lot of yelling," he said.

Buses tried to elude him

But the police know what happened. Not long before that, Mark was driving south of Illinois 53 near Stateville Prison and Lewis University. He was naked and masturbating, despite the fact that two buses from Bolingbrook's Wood View Elementary School were in the adjacent lanes, according to witness testimony.

A bus driver noticed him and alerted a teacher who called 911, according to witness testimony.

Although the bus drivers tried to maneuver their vehicles away from Mark's van, when they would accelerate, he would follow suit. And when they would slow down, he would do the same thing, witnesses said.

Eventually, the buses turned east on Ruby Street. Although Mark continued south on Broadway, he, too, arrived at the area near the Rialto, in the middle of dozens of school buses that had converged on the theater for a field trip.

Needless to say, there were many police officers nearby, and Mark was arrested not long afterward on a felony charge of criminal exploitation of a child

Not a pedophile?
During the trial, George Lenard, Mark's lawyer, argued that his client wasn't masturbating and didn't realize there were children in the bus.

"Mr. Mark, are you sexually aroused by children?" Lenard asked.

"No," Mark replied.

And when police searched his home later that day, they didn't find anything suggesting that Mark was a pedophile. He didn't have a computer or any child pornography, testified Joliet police officer Rachel Scannell.But state prosecutors said that he knew exactly what he was doing.

"What he did was weird, yes. What he did was creepy, yes," Will County Assistant State's Attorney Jessica Colon-Sayre said. "And what he did was criminal."

He knew about children
In the end, Will County Judge Richard Schoenstedt agreed with prosecutors.

"The fact remains that he knew there were children on that bus, and he knew they were able to see him," the judge said.

Then he ordered Mark's bond revoked, and a Will County Sheriff's officer began handcuffing him. Two young women sitting in the courtroom's gallery began sobbing loudly and left the room.

Mister Quick
07-09-09, 10:57
Last Sunday Around 7:30 p.m., an officer on patrol came up to a black Cavalier stopped in the roadway in the 100 block of North Center Street.

"The officer saw the driver throw a napkin out the window and went up to issue a citation," Deputy Chief Patrick Kerr said.

The officer reportedly saw the driver 48 year old Steven speaking to a woman leaning into the vehicle.

"This woman has been arrested numerous times before on prostitution charges, and the officer came up to hear Steven offering her $20 for a sexual act," Kerr said.

In addition to littering poor Steven was also ticketed for soliciting a prostitute.

No mention of what happened to the known prostitute.

Orangie
10-28-09, 07:53
Was wondering if anyone has had the chance to use either one of these Girls

I have talked with them both and I have digits for each the one in joliet Alizae works out of her home and the other Nikki works when you call she does car dates too

Alizae's link:

http://chicago.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/_sexy_petiete_exotic_playmate_awaits_your_call_22/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=3680751

Nikki"s link:

http://chicago. Backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/let_me_be_the_one_22/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=3362182

Both have fair prices just wondering if anyone has used them they both sound very sweet.

Orangie

Just Cl
10-31-09, 04:38
Was wondering if anyone has had the chance to use either one of these Girls

I have talked with them both and I have digits for each the one in joliet Alizae works out of her home and the other Nikki works when you call she does car dates too

Alizae's link:

http://chicago.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/_sexy_petiete_exotic_playmate_awaits_your_call_22/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=3680751

Nikki"s link:

http://chicago. Backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/let_me_be_the_one_22/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=3362182

Both have fair prices just wondering if anyone has used them they both sound very sweet.

OrangieAlizae has been around for a while... worked out of various motels in the past. I never saw her, but there used to be several reports about her back on CL before it got silly there. I couldn't get the Nikki link to work, but I think I know who you ae referring to. Is she licking a beer bottle and hanging on a pole in a pic? If so, that girl has also been around for a while too. She'd pop up sporadically. It makes me think she only does such things occasionally, or only advertises if her regulars run thin. I called her once or twice, but never got a call back.

Orangie
10-31-09, 12:21
Yes that was her with the bottle and than you for the reply.

Rockout
11-16-09, 19:46
I have been working here on and off for the past month and have been staying at the comfort inn. While returning to my room, I encountered a hot single woman going to a room. She seemed like the "working" type by the way she was dressed. I asked her is she was doing anything later, she said no and that she would be right over. Well, she never came over. Does anyone know if any girls work out of the comfort inn in morris, and if so, how do I get ahold of them? Haven't seen any ads on CL or BP for Morris.

Babyface Chi
12-08-09, 11:49
Anyone know any live Peep Shows in the SW Suburbs? Not quite as far out as Joliet but in that area? My Google, etc. Searches have come up blank.

Thanks,

BFC

Mister Quick
01-11-10, 10:57
29 year old Monica of Joliet, was arrested by Joliet police and booked into the county jail Wednesday on a charge of prostitution. I have been to town a couple of times and looked in areas that have been mentioned here, many a long time ago but saw no girls. Are they still around somewhere?

Orangie
01-14-10, 22:15
29 year old Monica of Joliet, was arrested by Joliet police and booked into the county jail Wednesday on a charge of prostitution. I have been to town a couple of times and looked in areas that have been mentioned here, many a long time ago but saw no girls. Are they still around somewhere?wow I looked all over yesterdays paper and I don't see that at all. Even looked online.

Just Cl
01-18-10, 03:32
I've dated two different WSWs in Joliet in the past year. Picked one up at the little park across from the cemetery on 30 (AKA Cass street) headed towards Pilcher Park last April. She was high but gave friendly BBBJ for too much money. But I was in need at the time. Picked her up around lunch time. Drove back in that area a dozen other times at various times of the day looking for her but never saw her again.

Then I met another girl. Possibly the one mentioned in that news blurb. I think that may have been her name. WSW, late 20s or early 30s that I found by the bridge around the corner from the casino. VERY friendly, was completely concerned about satisfaction after going with me to a place of my choice about 10 minutes away, and didn't seem to be a druggie. She smelled a little like booze, but was clean. She seemed fairly honest (for a SW) even though she taalked a little getto. I took her by where she lives and she pointed out the areas that she works.

I wish there was more talent around there. There's also two big BSWs, but I don't go for that.

Orangie
01-20-10, 18:01
I've dated two different WSWs in Joliet in the past year. Picked one up at the little park across from the cemetery on 30 (AKA Cass street) headed towards Pilcher Park last April. She was high but gave friendly BBBJ for too much money. But I was in need at the time. Picked her up around lunch time. Drove back in that area a dozen other times at various times of the day looking for her but never saw her again.

Then I met another girl. Possibly the one mentioned in that news blurb. I think that may have been her name. WSW, late 20s or early 30s that I found by the bridge around the corner from the casino. VERY friendly, was completely concerned about satisfaction after going with me to a place of my choice about 10 minutes away, and didn't seem to be a druggie. She smelled a little like booze, but was clean. She seemed fairly honest (for a SW) even though she taalked a little getto. I took her by where she lives and she pointed out the areas that she works.

I wish there was more talent around there. There's also two big BSWs, but I don't go for that.Do ytou have any digits for these ladies?

Just Cl
01-21-10, 02:02
Do ytou have any digits for these ladies?I wish. I should've gotten the 1st girl's number, since she was playing with her cell phone when I picked her up, and the 2nd one said she did'nt have a number but would take mine. I declined.

Chadwick
01-29-10, 17:14

I wish there was more talent around there. There's also two big BSWs, but I don't go for that.I was in the area this morning around 10 a.m. cruised around a little, but did not see anything to report on. I haven't been to Joliet in a while, but remember usually being able to find something around the boat, I would think with the economy being so bad there would be more women out working the street, but apparently that hasn't happened yet! Do you have any suggestion of other hot-spots in the area?

Just Cl
01-30-10, 19:47
I was in the area this morning around 10 a.m. cruised around a little, but did not see anything to report on. I haven't been to Joliet in a while, but remember usually being able to find something around the boat, I would think with the economy being so bad there would be more women out working the street, but apparently that hasn't happened yet! Do you have any suggestion of other hot-spots in the area?Since I only found those two, and it seemed like a lucky coincidence, I can't say that I know of any other areas to check. I've seen SWs on Cass, west of Collins, but they didn't look like anything I'd ever want to partake in, and Leo drive that area a lot. I'm going to assume that the boat area downtown is about as good as its going to get. If you find anything, let me know! I've spent more gas in my big @ss truck pursuing than I ever have on the hobby itself.

Kinkman
02-02-10, 19:46
Since I only found those two, and it seemed like a lucky coincidence, I can't say that I know of any other areas to check. I've seen SWs on Cass, west of Collins, but they didn't look like anything I'd ever want to partake in, and Leo drive that area a lot. I'm going to assume that the boat area downtown is about as good as its going to get. If you find anything, let me know! I've spent more gas in my big @ss truck pursuing than I ever have on the hobby itself.This town just seems dead.

Chadwick
02-11-10, 23:15
Was out in Joliet again Wednesday morning again did not see anything, it was the day we got that heavy snowfall, so I wasn't expecting to find anything. However my delivery was to the Joliet housing authority, at roughly Cass and Broadway, looks like this area may have some potential once the warmer weather comes. Anyone have any luck in this area?

Tojo 5445
02-17-10, 00:12
I didn't quite meet her in Joliet but more or less somewhere between there and Lombard in an area that doesn't have it's own thread. I called her up she answered right away. I've always been turned on by the thought of paying a woman for a BJ in a car, so we setup a car date. I called her when I exited I-55 at our previously determined exit. She called and told me where to go. I waited for about 5 min as she was running late and then she arrived. I got out of my car and got into hers. She drove down the road to a dark industrial area that was uninhabited. She made conversation the whole way as she could tell I was nervous. I had only ever met an escort twice before and it took me months to work up the nerve and do the research to make myself feel comfortable enough.

Anyway to the good stuff. She looks exactly like she does in her picture on her post. She's a little thicker, but it was just a BJ so all I noticed were large breasts. She pulled her breasts out of the top of her shirt and I gave them a nice squeeze. They felt great. She threw a cover on which took me by surprise because most of her reviews on another site said BBBJ. Ohh well, my big brain prefers it but slightly dissapointing. She bent over the center of the car and started going to town. Good CBJ. She Squeezed with her hand a bit tight but she wasn't always using her hand. She got the job done efficiently and drove me back to my car. I'm not one into the whole GFE. I prefer it like a business transaction with a few O's mixed in.

She's got a cute face, and a nice rack so overall I'd say she's a 6-7

CBJ. 7-8

I'd repeat and probably will now that I know she's not LE.

Poogee
10-11-10, 03:54
Has anyone had a positive experience?

Incall All Nite lets kiss and cuddle JOLIET INCALL!

Posted: October 4,2010,07:52 PM.

Hi, my name is Adriana! If you are looking for the most mind blowing experience you have ever had, then look no further than right here.

I am sexy, sultry, and sensual with a fabulous and friendly personality. I can give you what you are looking for! I offer a completely unrushed girlfriend experience unlike any other!

630-674-2124.

• Post I'd: 6022944

Arielc
04-03-11, 22:34
Be doing incalls out in Joliet this week coming up. Especially if I have enough interest.

Was out in Joliet again Wednesday morning again did not see anything, it was the day we got that heavy snowfall, so I wasn't expecting to find anything. However my delivery was to the Joliet housing authority, at roughly Cass and Broadway, looks like this area may have some potential once the warmer weather comes. Anyone have any luck in this area?

Orangie
04-08-11, 16:34
Be doing incalls out in Joliet this week coming up. Especially if I have enough interest.Have any photos or a number?

If so, send me a private message.

Horny Dog #2
04-09-11, 13:16
Have any photos or a number?

If so, send me a private message. Orangie,

She included photos and contact info in her first post a few days ago.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?6427-Escort-Classified-Ads-Posted-by-Escorts-No-Reviews-or-Commentary&p=1168049#post1168049

Viper314
10-27-11, 16:33
I have visited Amber from Bolingbrook at her place. Very clean, very pretty IMHO. She is

East Indian or something close I have never asked her. Prob seen her 4 times over the last 6 mos. Great body all natural very closed trim

But not shaven. Very reasonable no rush. She does not advertise anywhere I got a lucky referral. I can share her yahoo I. M. With sen members.

She is married and usually schedules after 3 pm. She has a massage table and mattress on the floor.

Orangie
10-29-11, 11:12
Her yahoo name is. Kute_amber.

She is an ok provider

SlickBenz
11-08-11, 21:47
I have visited Amber from Bolingbrook at her place. Very clean, very pretty IMHO. She is

East Indian or something close I have never asked her. Prob seen her 4 times over the last 6 mos. Great body all natural very closed trim

But not shaven. Very reasonable no rush. She does not advertise anywhere I got a lucky referral. I can share her yahoo I. M. With sen members.

She is married and usually schedules after 3 pm. She has a massage table and mattress on the floor.Hi, wondering what services are available? I have her number but never had a session.

Thanks

Krackerjack
11-22-11, 18:07
Can someone give me a referral? She wants to know who referred me. PM if you can.

Thanks

Horny Dog #2
11-22-11, 20:39
Can someone give me a referral? She wants to know who referred me. PM if you can.

ThanksI can't give you a referral, since I have not seen her myself.

I was wondering where you saw her ad? I searched Backpage for Amber, and there were none from Bolingbrook. I then searched Bolingbrook, and no Ambers showed up. I then checked on Eros and did not see her there either.

Pna
11-22-11, 23:02
You can tell her you saw her ad on BP, or her review on the oThER board.

I can't give you a referral, since I have not seen her myself.

I was wondering where you saw her ad? I searched Backpage for Amber, and there were none from Bolingbrook. I then searched Bolingbrook, and no Ambers showed up. I then checked on Eros and did not see her there either.

LatinLothario
07-28-12, 21:50
Does anyone know what happened to Nikki? She used to post on craigslist and backpage out of the Romeoville area.

Max01
08-11-12, 15:57
Does anyone know what happened to Nikki? She used to post on craigslist and backpage out of the Romeoville area.She moved out of her place, changed her phone and as far as I can tell is done.

LatinLothario
08-20-12, 19:14
Thanks for the info. Sucks that she left, she was really fun to be with but on the other hand hope everything worked out for her.

Thanks again Max01

Hdone
08-27-12, 22:34
It's been dead lately. Where is everyone at?

WallStreetBull
05-27-13, 11:13
So been hunting around joliet with little luck and ran short on ideas has anyone ever heard of the hill in joliet and what that is about? I'm thinking about heading near that area later this week but want to make sure I'm walking out in once piece. Anyone care to share inputs.

Cheers,

Homie2989

Morrisman
05-27-13, 18:41
So been hunting around joliet with little luck and ran short on ideas has anyone ever heard of the hill in joliet and what that is about? I'm thinking about heading near that area later this week but want to make sure I'm walking out in once piece. Anyone care to share inputs.

Cheers,

Homie2989The hill is the nexus of crime in Joliet. Generally, unless you are black and / or know someone there you do not want to visit. It is possible to drive through during the day but I wouldn't. The place is set up with lots of dead ends and is confusing to navigate if you haven't been there before.

Cdriver0405
05-28-13, 11:10

Cheers,

Homie2989If you don't mind paying for pussy with your life give it a try. Otherwise stay out at all costs. Uncle LEO doesn't even like to visit. They pretty much let them eradicate each other. Gang after gang after gang.

JVD1954
05-29-13, 21:44
The Hill was mostly torn down and single family homes erected. But I agree that side of town was at one time the most dangerous place in Will County. Now however Richards street from Jefferson south to 80 and west to the river is probably just as bad with VL and GD members Collins from Jefferson north to Woodruff (the trun for the hill) is now primarly latino and has high LK action. So avoid after dark IMHO.

Cheers,

Homie2989

WallStreetBull
05-30-13, 02:06
Thank you all for your input I'm still very curious to visit but will heed caution and only go in morning or afternoon ill report back if I see any action as joliet has been very hard to find any decent play.
whatever i find i will share with senior members as some of the regular members dont share there finds im all about sharing the wealth/dream with seniors.
Cheers,

Homie2989.

The Hill was mostly torn down and single family homes erected. But I agree that side of town was at one time the most dangerous place in Will County. Now however Richards street from Jefferson south to 80 and west to the river is probably just as bad with VL and GD members Collins from Jefferson north to Woodruff (the trun for the hill) is now primarly latino and has high LK action. So avoid after dark IMHO.

Max01
08-25-13, 22:33
So I was shopping at Domincks in Romeoville and ran into Nikki who use to post on CL and BP in Joliet. I asked why she was not posting anymore and she said she got busted awhile back and was trying to get away from the scene. I asked if she was whiling to give me her digits and keep to a select few guys she knew so there was no concern of getting busted. She said no but I was able to convince her of one more time. We went out to the parking lot and I was able to get a BBBJ. She opened the door and spit and was on her way. Always nice to get one more before they are gone.

Ron M
08-26-13, 02:38
So I was shopping at Domincks in Romeoville and ran into Nikki who use to post on CL and BP in Joliet. I asked why she was not posting anymore and she said she got busted awhile back and was trying to get away from the scene. I asked if she was whiling to give me her digits and keep to a select few guys she knew so there was no concern of getting busted. She said no but I was able to convince her of one more time. We went out to the parking lot and I was able to get a BBBJ. She opened the door and spit and was on her way. Always nice to get one more before they are gone.Now that this Nikki is out of the scene, now you're back to Square one. By the way, how the heck did you get busy with Nikki and not get spotted by other customers in that Dominick's parking lot? Either you're very Brave or very Lucky.

Max01
08-26-13, 21:21
Now that this Nikki is out of the scene, now you're back to Square one. By the way, how the heck did you get busy with Nikki and not get spotted by other customers in that Dominick's parking lot? Either you're very Brave or very Lucky.I guess I should be more specific with details. We did drive around back out of the sight of customers. I was just excited with my run in and sharing the story.

Neckbeard
08-27-13, 00:32
So I was shopping at Domincks in Romeoville and ran into Nikki who use to post on CL and BP in Joliet. I asked why she was not posting anymore and she said she got busted awhile back and was trying to get away from the scene. I asked if she was whiling to give me her digits and keep to a select few guys she knew so there was no concern of getting busted. She said no but I was able to convince her of one more time. We went out to the parking lot and I was able to get a BBBJ. She opened the door and spit and was on her way. Always nice to get one more before they are gone.She technically still works but has been very under the radar with a new number and all. She has a place not too far off 53. Okay for. 5 so I still keep in touch.

Colgado
06-17-14, 09:05
Hello everyone,

I will be in your fair city next week. I would love to find an under the radar lady who wants to spend some quality time with me. I will be in the Joliet area, however, will be able to host and I will have my own transportation. If you can help a fellow monger out, I will reciprocate if you ever come to Richmond.

Thanks, Joe.

Genghis2
06-23-14, 17:14
Thank you all for your input I'm still very curious to visit but will heed caution and only go in morning or afternoon ill report back if I see any action as joliet has been very hard to find any decent play.
whatever i find i will share with senior members as some of the regular members dont share there finds im all about sharing the wealth/dream with seniors.
Cheers,
Homie2989.I am not exactly sure where this infamous "HILL" is located, but from many of the posts related to it, I would recommend that you find a girl on BP who is from there and ask her about what to do to stay safe if you absolutely MUST go there. Personally I would stay away. Most of the foot traffic seems to have disappeared or relocated since the casino came to town. Just my 2 cents.

Genghis2
06-23-14, 17:18
Hello everyone,

I will be in your fair city next week. I would love to find an under the radar lady who wants to spend some quality time with me. I will be in the Joliet area, however, will be able to host and I will have my own transportation. If you can help a fellow monger out, I will reciprocate if you ever come to Richmond.

Thanks, Joe.Hey Joe, Joliet is tough right now. Perhaps you will get a reply from one of the other posters on the board, but I would recommend that you work the backpage section and meet up wherever you are staying. Under the radar ladies are always good to find, but they are hard to find simply because they ARE under the radar so to speak. LOL You almost need to run across one who is mad at her husband or boyfriend and wants to get some side action.

Stay safe.

Bob521
12-11-14, 19:30
Anybody have a suggestion for short stay, cash-only motels in / near St Charles?

PM, please. I will post in Lombard, also, I guess.

Thanks, Bob.

ChiTownGuy990
01-03-15, 13:03
http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/14-Arrested-for-Trying-to-Meet-Prostitutes-287407681.html

JolietMike1969
07-29-15, 11:13
I have a stash of pic's and vids of the wife to trade. Trade is for solid info on UTR non pro girls in the area or similar pic's or vids of your wife / GF. PM for details.

Xxofe
07-29-15, 13:34
http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/14-Arrested-for-Trying-to-Meet-Prostitutes-287407681.htmlBest reason in the world to only go with reviewed providers with real pics. Show up at the door and it's not her just apologize and walk away.

JolietMike1969
10-31-15, 12:57
Still looking to trade for vids of your gf / wife. Or UTR girls in the Joliet or surrounding areas who are into massage, HJ, oral. I have several pictures and videos to share. PM for info.

Justtommy
12-29-15, 17:56
I have a non pro single mom that is looking to meet a few select people to help out, I have seen her for a few months, she is pretty and she Lactates as well, seniors or members that I have talked to only, here's a couple of pics, she is a normal clean single mom that plays safe, you will not be disappointed.

Tommy.

Jvaldez
01-02-16, 21:14
I have a non pro single mom that is looking to meet a few select people to help out, I have seen her for a few months, she is pretty and she Lactates as well, seniors or members that I have talked to only, here's a couple of pics, she is a normal clean single mom that plays safe, you will not be disappointed.

Tommy.Please PM me with details.

Justtommy
01-12-16, 21:24

Tommy.To everyone that replied, I just left Nikki, she is looking for some help and will be around tonight, for the members that were looking to meet up with her during the day she is not available due to motherly duties, when she is available it is always after 6 o'clock.

Tommy.

Justtommy
01-12-16, 21:31
To everyone that replied, I just left Nikki, she is looking for some help and will be around tonight, for the members that were looking to meet up with her during the day she is not available due to motherly duties, when she is available it is always after 6 o'clock.

Tommy.BTW. Pretty Pink & Creamy!

JolieThornDog
01-13-16, 13:14
BTW. Pretty Pink & Creamy!It does look tasty.

Dude300
05-02-16, 14:33
BTW. Pretty Pink & Creamy!Tasty. Wouldn't mind getting in touch with her.

SaintChuck
05-02-16, 20:30
Tasty. Wouldn't mind getting in touch with her.You do realize that was posted 4 month's ago. SaintChuck.

DMichaels69
06-11-16, 08:57
Water may be contaminated with human waste. Makes you wonder.
http://patch.com/illinois/channahon-minooka/water-boil-order-issued-minooka-0

Wenger
06-11-16, 10:36
Water may be contaminated with human waste. Makes you wonder.
http://patch.com/illinois/channahon-minooka/water-boil-order-issued-minooka-0Make sure the bottle's not already open before you drink. And pass on the TS.

-w.

http://abc7chicago.com/news/boil-order-issued-in-minooka-after-e-coli-found-in-water-supply/1380947/

Greece
06-20-16, 13:45
To everyone that replied, I just left Nikki, she is looking for some help and will be around tonight, for the members that were looking to meet up with her during the day she is not available due to motherly duties, when she is available it is always after 6 o'clock.

Tommy.Do you still have a number on Nikki if so pm me.

SaintChuck
06-20-16, 16:49
Do you still have a number on Nikki if so pm me.You will probably have to make at least 1 actual real report before people will give you any info. You might have to actually TOFTT and report back. Nobody here likes feeding the baby birds. SaintChuck.

JolieThornDog
12-28-16, 12:36
I feel like an idiot posting this but it is a real question. As the result of a medical condition I do not have use of 1 hand / arm and walk a little strange. I have trouble manscaping and wondered if anyone knows of an independent or spa would help with that without injuring or cutting off Jr. ? I know salons offer women bikini waxes but I don't want to go there and ask and have a customer or employee calling the police saying I was propositioning them or say I was inappropriate. Being on disability I have limited funds to go Z"shopping" around. I'm posting this in South Suburbs and Joliet. Public posts or PM is fine. Thank you.

E6671
12-28-16, 15:48
I feel like an idiot posting this but it is a real question. As the result of a medical condition I do not have use of 1 hand / arm and walk a little strange. I have trouble manscaping and wondered if anyone knows of an independent or spa would help with that without injuring or cutting off Jr. ? I know salons offer women bikini waxes but I don't want to go there and ask and have a customer or employee calling the police saying I was propositioning them or say I was inappropriate. Being on disability I have limited funds to go Z"shopping" around. I'm posting this in South Suburbs and Joliet. Public posts or PM is fine. Thank you.I would think most places that do waxing would not be shocked by this request. Not sure that it will be within your budget or not. Another option would possibly be a professional barber. Not a Great Clips or franchise Hair cuttery but an actual barber.

Member #1232
12-28-16, 17:33
I would think most places that do waxing would not be shocked by this request. Not sure that it will be within your budget or not. Another option would possibly be a professional barber. Not a Great Clips or franchise Hair cuttery but an actual barber.I know I've seen ads for providers who provide manscaping servides. Don't have names / links yet and it's not one of the search option on that oThER board but maybe another member knows of a provider who offers this service with reasonable rates.

Here's a provider that offers manscaping but she is pricey (for my budget). Lots of positive reviews but last couple were average... http://erotichaircuts.com/lulu-services/

E6671
12-28-16, 21:56
I know I've seen ads for providers who provide manscaping servides. Don't have names / links yet and it's not one of the search option on that oThER board but maybe another member knows of a provider who offers this service with reasonable rates.

Here's a provider that offers manscaping but she is pricey (for my budget). Lots of positive reviews but last couple were average... http://erotichaircuts.com/lulu-services/For those rates I would expect more than just a clip and strip.

E6671
12-28-16, 22:00
I would think most places that do waxing would not be shocked by this request. Not sure that it will be within your budget or not. Another option would possibly be a professional barber. Not a Great Clips or franchise Hair cuttery but an actual barber.I had another thought that may come off sounding like a joke but it is not. You could check out Boys Town in Chicago for some place that would do Manscaping. I have a couple of friends that are gay and may have a suggestion if you are open to it. And NO I am not trying to imply anything. It is a legit suggestion and offer about checking with my friends.

JolieThornDog
12-28-16, 23:59
I had another thought that may come off sounding like a joke but it is not. You could check out Boys Town in Chicago for some place that would do Manscaping. I have a couple of friends that are gay and may have a suggestion if you are open to it. And NO I am not trying to imply anything. It is a legit suggestion and offer about checking with my friends.I' guess I'd be open as long as there's no "funny business" Thank you.

MShah2333
01-03-17, 18:40
I' guess I'd be open as long as there's no "funny business" Thank you.Search Craigslist under therapeutic services. There's a Polish woman in downer's grove / darien who isn't too expensive.

NervousPervis
02-08-17, 11:49
Might be in Joliet over weekend looking for a cheap motel. Also do not want nasty bedbugs, roaches, etc have not been to Star since 1985. What is Fenton's like any help would be appreciated. Thanks NP.

Lamron
02-08-17, 19:16
have not been to Star since 1985. What is Fenton's like any help would be appreciated. Thanks NP.Sorry, can't help you with this.

Might be in Joliet over weekend looking for a cheap motel. Also do not want nasty bedbugs, roaches, etc.I work in the pest industry and just because the hotel is a 1 or 2 star doesn't mean that it will have bedbugs or roaches. I can tell you that I have seen both in a 5 star. I can tell you that I'm going to Joliet in May and I've been looking at hotels in the area. The two cheapest I've come across are Motel 6 and Red Roof Inn. Hope that helps.

Adrick Ian
02-09-17, 00:14
Might be in Joliet over weekend looking for a cheap motel. Also do not want nasty bedbugs, roaches, etc have not been to Star since 1985. What is Fenton's like any help would be appreciated. Thanks NP.There's a brand new Hampton Inn (just built last year) just a bit west of Joilet in Minooka at: 621 Bob Blair Rd.

Probably run you about $100 per night or so.

Orangie
02-09-17, 09:43
There's a brand new Hampton Inn (just built last year) just a bit west of Joilet in Minooka at: 621 Bob Blair Rd.

Probably run you about $100 per night or so.Do not stay at the fenton. Hype city.

NervousPervis
02-09-17, 18:32
Was kind of looking for a no I. D. type of place. Orangie thanks for info on fenton's. Will probably skip Joliet and hit Arnie's, Fantasy's or Temptations, never been to Honey's might try it out. Again thanks to all who responded. NP.

UncleFlusher
03-06-18, 17:08
Its just not safe anymore, as for me I always pick the place to have a dream and I never go to the girls place.

http://www.theherald-news.com/2018/03/04/police-four-suspects-arrested-after-victims-reported-robberies/a1pkk4f/

Viriato
08-04-18, 05:28
I know its a long shot but has anyone heard from Stacy? Older chick out in Shorewood? I saw her a couple times in the past but haven't seen any recent ads or heard from her in almost a year now, and her old phone number seems to have been disconnected. A pity. She was a bit of an amateur, but damnit she had an amazingly tight body for a middle aged woman. Would love to see her again if she's still out there. Hell she's probably gotten better with age if we're being honest.

JolieThornDog
10-27-18, 13:51
Does anyone have a recommendation for (nude / topless / lingiere) cleaning services in the Joliet / Mokena area? Need some help cleaning several things in a small apartment. Thank you for any help.

JolieT.

Asap Please
07-23-19, 22:22
Its just not safe anymore, as for me I always pick the place to have a dream and I never go to the girls place.

http://www.theherald-news.com/2018/03/04/police-four-suspects-arrested-after-victims-reported-robberies/a1pkk4f/Weird I was robbed at gunpoint on kelly ave about 4 years ago by the same scam. Different girl and gunman was white but what are the chances it was a different house.

Bad James
12-27-19, 03:00
I get more ladies from Facebook than I do from escort sights and street walkers. I get messages all the time asking to buy pictures. I buy a couple from them than we talk from there. They rates are in between the two so it works out for me.

FranklySports
12-27-19, 16:51
I get more ladies from Facebook than I do from escort sights and street walkers. I get messages all the time asking to buy pictures. I buy a couple from them than we talk from there. They rates are in between the two so it works out for me.I would love to know how you find them on Facebook. PM if you wish.

Meddic80
12-27-19, 18:49
She's been mentioned here before. This is my first time seeing her and it went well. She host in her apartment, safe location, just little confusing to find but mainly my GPS fault. Plenty of parking and she buzzed me in. She's a little rough, but willing to please, takes order well and willing to do whatever.

Definitely some signs of her being a user though. Sweet gal!

Posiedon
01-10-21, 16:16
Am not familiar with the area and my searches have come up empty. Any short stay or hourly hotels / motels in the Joliet / plainfield area? Any ideas welcomed.

ILikeBlowjobs2
01-14-21, 23:38
Any non chain motel in town is going to be no more than 60 for the night (afaik), so IMHO it's worth it even if you only stay an hour.

Am not familiar with the area and my searches have come up empty. Any short stay or hourly hotels / motels in the Joliet / plainfield area? Any ideas welcomed.

Orangie
01-25-21, 21:52
She's been mentioned here before. This is my first time seeing her and it went well. She host in her apartment, safe location, just little confusing to find but mainly my GPS fault. Plenty of parking and she buzzed me in. She's a little rough, but willing to please, takes order well and willing to do whatever.

Definitely some signs of her being a user though. Sweet gal!She's legit know her for about 6 years.

Bbd81
07-08-23, 12:22
A girl that went by Blue Ivy passed away last week. Same happened to a Joliet girl that went by Kandee a few months ago. Fentanyl has taken a huge toll in this area over the last few years.

I didn't personally know either of the ladies I mentioned. I just know that they both struggled with addiction, and it is sad to see this happening all the time. The list goes on.

PopWorker
07-19-23, 02:34
A girl that went by Blue Ivy passed away last week. Same happened to a Joliet girl that went by Kandee a few months ago. Fentanyl has taken a huge toll in this area over the last few years.

I didn't personally know either of the ladies I mentioned. I just know that they both struggled with addiction, and it is sad to see this happening all the time. The list goes on.Yeah that's definitely sad. I've only text with her a couple occasions but didn't get a chance to know her personally. She was fuckin gorgeous. Definitely tragic.

Johnny Depth
07-20-23, 23:43

I didn't personally know either of the ladies I mentioned. I just know that they both struggled with addiction, and it is sad to see this happening all the time. The list goes on.Either Blue Ivy is still alive, or someone else is logging into her OF. I'm guessing it's the latter.