PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Malodr
01-02-07, 19:48
The Eastside seems to be active these days with both walkers and girls in the cars. I got a BBBJ for $40 last Sunday morning.

Malodr
01-05-07, 21:56
Am I the only guy out there reporting?

Mvoice1
01-17-07, 02:21
The Eastside seems to be active these days with both walkers and girls in the cars. I got a BBBJ for $40 last Sunday morning.What was her name?

Malodr
01-17-07, 20:45
What was her name?I am not posting names on the open board, it scares the shit out of them when you come up on them and call them by their name.

Conciliator
02-03-07, 20:45
So I am in Mid-town down about 8th and 42nd and I'm approached by this babe looking mama with huge tits who seems totally cool. Blonde hair, skirt, probably no panties, NY native fur coat ~ feel me? She says she has a room down on 42nd, so we walk a couple blocks to get to it. We disrobe and she grabs my erect cock and starts rubbing it on her clitoris. The mushroom digs the action and she rubs and rubs until she cums as I massage and suck on her huge ass tits. She says she needed a nut, then I slip her the wheel and procede to get my nut off too. Two nuts in a freakin' nuthouse (smile) ~ my first pussy in NY actually ~ it best not be my last.

Yak27
02-05-07, 18:39
So I am in Mid-town down about 8th and 42nd and I'm approached by this babe looking mama with huge tits who seems totally cool. Blonde hair, skirt, probably no panties, NY native fur coat ~ feel me? She says she has a room down on 42nd, so we walk a couple blocks to get to it. We disrobe and she grabs my erect cock and starts rubbing it on her clitoris. The mushroom digs the action and she rubs and rubs until she cums as I massage and suck on her huge ass tits. She says she needed a nut, then I slip her the wheel and procede to get my nut off too. Two nuts in a freakin' nuthouse (smile) ~ my first pussy in NY actually ~ it best not be my last.

What time did this occur? Have not seen much lately in this area

Conciliator
02-06-07, 18:12
What time did this occur? Have not seen much lately in this area

It was around 3PM

New Yorker
02-17-07, 22:40

Not for nothing, but that post does sound fake.

Malodr
02-18-07, 16:46
There seems to be 5-10 out from 6am -8am on the week ends usually.

Malodr
02-26-07, 20:58
Last two weekends were pretty dead out.

OneEye
04-04-09, 12:43
So where are the posts? I know they are out. Have to look harder, but cmon.

Not a post since 07? Lets stup guys

ogman
01-06-10, 01:15
Salute Mongers!

I spent the New Years in NYC and used the back reports to identify likely areas and then did a fuller analysis of the SW loops in the greater NYC area. By no means comprehensive but I can report SUCKcesses in almost all of them. None were packed with groups of SWs on corners like in the movies but active nonetheless.

I explored four areas or loops, the Bushwick/Broadway loop in Brooklyn (Queens), the Harbor/South Avenue loop in Staten Island, the Park/Lexington Loop in Manhattan and the more amorphous but equally promising NJ 27 route (Broad, Newark, Frelinghuysen Aves) in the Elizabeth/Newark, NJ area. The latter, while seemingly a distance out is actually very close to NYC so a sensible option worth exploring for a monger with a rental car. Here are some GPS points for the four. The actual addresses have no meaning aside from getting you to the right areas. You won't find ladies leaning against those mail boxes.

Brooklyn/Queens
Pennsylvania Ave.
/\1940 Linden Blvd
/\ ->2150 Pitkin Ave, Brooklyn, Kings, New York 11207
<-1966 broadway, Brooklyn, Kings, New York 11233
->1364 bushwick ave., Brooklyn, Kings, New York 11207

Manhattan
/\ 269 Park Ave. South, New York, NY 10010
V 315 Lexington Ave, New York, NY 10016

SI
<- 2152 Forest Ave, Staten Island, Richmond, New York 10303
/\ 410 south Ave, Staten Island, Richmond, New York 10303
rev. <-3275 richmond terrace, Staten Island, Richmond, New York 10303
V 6 harbor road, Staten Island, Richmond, New York 10303

Newark
/\ 668 South Broad Street, Elizabeth, NJ‎
/\1422 N. Broad St., Hillside, NJ 07205
/\736 Newark ave., Hillside, NJ 07205
/\ 872 Frelinghuysen., Newark, NJ 07114
L on clinton /\ 2 murray st., Hillside, NJ 07205
uturn at at 930 clinton ave., Irvington, NJ 07111

BROOKLYN
Broadway/Bushwick: Actually on my way into the city from JFK, I decided to drive north on Pennsylvania Ave off the Shore Parkway. While itself a reported area for street walkers, particularly between Linden and Pitkin, I just got the impression it was an active part of town and saw a couple girls who if they needed a few extra bucks might opt to accept an offer but they did not look like dedicated working girls. Following Penn. Ave, I did the dog leg to the right onto Broadway. That initial part of Broadway near the bus warehouse under the tressels always seems to have something albeit a few of those couldn't pay me to get near them. I drove up and down the Broadway/Bushwick loop and all areas seemed like likely hunting grounds but the closer to that West end (Jamaica Ave.), always proved more alive.

It only took 2 loops at about 5 in the afternoon before I spotted "Angie." A 23yo WSW from Pennsylvania who had moved to NYC with her husband a couple months earlier. I spotted her faking a call on the payphone at the CMarket store on Broadway and made eye contact. She started walking and I pulled off at the next street. However, by the time she had gotten to the corner, 3 other cars had pulled off to try for her (I was pissed). Anyway, she walked over to the closer vehicle so I gave up and did a slow loop back to that corner and there she was. It tuned out this senior citizen was the one who intercepted her and was trying to a $10 blow job!

She therefore was happy with $20 and guided me to a side street where we did the BBBJ w/ swallow/ Plenty of ball licking as well so I couldn't have asked for! I gave her $25 and she then guided me to her apartment and told me to just drive by and honk if I wanted a follow-on date. However, my visit was too short for redos!

I did that same loop on a couple days and when the weather was bad, it was a wasteland. New years was way to active to identify SWs from the drunk babes taking the elevated subway stations. However, at about 1 am id did spot "Theresa" on Bushwick a way north on the corner of Van Buren. She was stylishly dressed with cute hat but we made eye contact and I came around. When she hopped in, I could see she was older or crack-worn and was missing some teeth. Still quite a petite and tight little body and a cute atitude. She was not willing to lick balls but for $30 did a remarkably proficient BBBJ and then proceded to suck long after I came. I played with her tits and ass the whole time so another good experience.

MANHATTAN
Earlier that night, I had done the New Years action in Times Square (the main focus of my being there). I did a couple loop of the Park Lexington drive and did spot what looked like what once was quite an attractive blonde who had fallen on really bad times. Essentially a bag lady attiere with her hair all dirty and sticking up like she had seen a mirror in days. I had seen her on an earlier loop so figured she was a bag lady but then I hot a light right where she was standing. We made eye contact and she shot me a big smile and hyper wave. I really was shocked that with her smile, she looked pretty good but the fact that she looked like she had not bathed in weeks made me pass her up. Aside from her, the streets were crwling with New Years revellers so it was a lost cause and I gave up. I could see it would likely be a good plave at say 3-4 am but I am not that dedicated.

STATEN ISLAND
Okay, Staten Island costs $11 for the bridge toll so you have to factor that into the cost. I spotted a BSW on SOuth one night but she had two cars already. SHe was definitely nice looking but was bundled up due to the cold. I also saw 3 uglier BSWs near South and Forest but the LE was out there so no deal as well. The northern loop end Richmond Terrace did have what seemed to be a fairly attractive WSW one night at a bus stop but I guess she was waitng for the bus as we made eye contact and she quickly blew me off (not in the good way).

NJ
NJ bridges also run $8 so factor it into the cost but the entire drive did have scattered action. Again many of these were women I couldn't do if my life depended on it but I know some of you mongers like the fatties. There were also a few ancient bag ladies offering the $10 gumjobs but hey, I am a senior contributing member and a bit of a snob I guess. On my first pass, I did spot "Tina" standing on the corner near the Dunkin Donuts and thrift store. She said $30 for a BJ but said it was because she was really good! She guided me to an apartment complex parking lot. She immediately broke out the condom and tried to put it on me without even trying to get me hard. She realized that wouldn't work so she started to try and suck my balls off literally. I had to separate her and then she started some more effective licking. As soon as I poped up, she slipped on the rubber and began what reminded me of one of those glass birds that drink from a glass. Up down up down without any personality. I nutted and wrote that one down to no BJ is a bad BJ. This entire area seemed the most promising of all the areas but the level of competition in the Greater NYC area really makes the good looking SWs very over subscribed. Like anywhere, post 2 am is the best time but my research showed there is always some action if you do enough loops!

SO I hope this helps my brothers out there seeking relief in the 'Big Apple.'

01-06-10, 11:34
Great post. We hope you enjoyed our fair city. Come back anytime!

Shortwhiteman
01-06-10, 21:32
Mid December Sat nite 1230 ish Strolling around on foot Met WSW called Danielle by bodega across street on 112th from New Ebony. Went inside short stay. Very accomodating willing and up for everything. Slight gut, poor teeth, otherwise nice body and big tits, but I hate that paper white Irish skin. Need a bit of color. Other girls avail in the hallway of the hotel first floor if you nose around a bit.

Room cost about 70 from what I could remember, was drinking. Need a cheaper place with darker girls. Any suggestions?

Member #3969
01-08-10, 22:00
First of all NICE report. It was well written and included a lot of details and information. I myself am just kinda wondering where the "senior contributing" and "a bit of a snob" come from??

I mean you have a total of 17 posts (note: not all are REPORTS) in 7 plus years on the site? AND a you have spell of over 5 years with no action at all? Maybe you have several other names that you post under?

I mean there are guys (cooky jar, baldy cruiser, misfit to name a few) on this site that have posts in the 4 digits (ie. over 1000) now I would consider THEM to be "senior contributing" members and they may have earned the right to be called "a bit of a snob" if they so chose so.

but hey, I am a senior contributing member and a bit of a snob I guess.

Whatever40
01-10-10, 07:42
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing any personal attacks or derogatory comments directed towards another Forum Member or the Forum Membership in general.

Please be advised that Forum Members who succeed in having three or more of their reports deleted for personal attacks against other forum members will be banned under the Forum's Serial Antagonist Policy.

1 down, 2 to go

Will somebody please report this guy's next personal attack via the "Report this Post to a Moderator" link, and be sure to note that it will be his 2nd violation.

Thanks,

Jackson

Bigggga
01-13-10, 19:29
This is good survey but Street prostitution is dead in all areas except for Brooklyn, Bronx, Newark-elizabeth and Manhatten. Each track or hoe stroll is a different method of getting sws.

On the whole street prostitution is dead and replaced by craigslist and backpage.com. StreetwALKERS ARE RENEGADES AND OUTLAWS NOW. (THATS A hoe WORKIN WITHOUT DIRECTION FROM A PIMP) Any hoe can go to a library or cellphone and post an ad on the internet now. Its that easy and with gas prices the way they are today which TRICK wanna drive around and waste gas these days. U betta off finding a hoe online or lookin in a newspaper publication. PIMPIN IS DEAD.

Salute Mongers!

I spent the New Years in NYC and used the back reports to identify likely areas and then did a fuller analysis of the SW loops in the greater NYC area. By no means comprehensive but I can report SUCKcesses in almost all of them. None were packed with groups of SWs on corners like in the movies but active nonetheless.

I explored four areas or loops, the Bushwick/Broadway loop in Brooklyn (Queens), the Harbor/South Avenue loop in Staten Island, the Park/Lexington Loop in Manhattan and the more amorphous but equally promising NJ 27 route (Broad, Newark, Frelinghuysen Aves) in the Elizabeth/Newark, NJ area. The latter, while seemingly a distance out is actually very close to NYC so a sensible option worth exploring for a monger with a rental car. Here are some GPS points for the four. The actual addresses have no meaning aside from getting you to the right areas. You won't find ladies leaning against those mail boxes.

Brooklyn/Queens
Pennsylvania Ave.
/\1940 Linden Blvd
/\ ->2150 Pitkin Ave, Brooklyn, Kings, New York 11207
<-1966 broadway, Brooklyn, Kings, New York 11233
->1364 bushwick ave., Brooklyn, Kings, New York 11207

Manhattan
/\ 269 Park Ave. South, New York, NY 10010
V 315 Lexington Ave, New York, NY 10016

SI
<- 2152 Forest Ave, Staten Island, Richmond, New York 10303
/\ 410 south Ave, Staten Island, Richmond, New York 10303
rev. <-3275 richmond terrace, Staten Island, Richmond, New York 10303
V 6 harbor road, Staten Island, Richmond, New York 10303

Newark
/\ 668 South Broad Street, Elizabeth, NJ‎
/\1422 N. Broad St., Hillside, NJ 07205
/\736 Newark ave., Hillside, NJ 07205
/\ 872 Frelinghuysen., Newark, NJ 07114
L on clinton /\ 2 murray st., Hillside, NJ 07205
uturn at at 930 clinton ave., Irvington, NJ 07111

BROOKLYN
Broadway/Bushwick: Actually on my way into the city from JFK, I decided to drive north on Pennsylvania Ave off the Shore Parkway. While itself a reported area for street walkers, particularly between Linden and Pitkin, I just got the impression it was an active part of town and saw a couple girls who if they needed a few extra bucks might opt to accept an offer but they did not look like dedicated working girls. Following Penn. Ave, I did the dog leg to the right onto Broadway. That initial part of Broadway near the bus warehouse under the tressels always seems to have something albeit a few of those couldn't pay me to get near them. I drove up and down the Broadway/Bushwick loop and all areas seemed like likely hunting grounds but the closer to that West end (Jamaica Ave.), always proved more alive.

It only took 2 loops at about 5 in the afternoon before I spotted "Angie." A 23yo WSW from Pennsylvania who had moved to NYC with her husband a couple months earlier. I spotted her faking a call on the payphone at the CMarket store on Broadway and made eye contact. She started walking and I pulled off at the next street. However, by the time she had gotten to the corner, 3 other cars had pulled off to try for her (I was pissed). Anyway, she walked over to the closer vehicle so I gave up and did a slow loop back to that corner and there she was. It tuned out this senior citizen was the one who intercepted her and was trying to a $10 blow job!

She therefore was happy with $20 and guided me to a side street where we did the BBBJ w/ swallow/ Plenty of ball licking as well so I couldn't have asked for! I gave her $25 and she then guided me to her apartment and told me to just drive by and honk if I wanted a follow-on date. However, my visit was too short for redos!

I did that same loop on a couple days and when the weather was bad, it was a wasteland. New years was way to active to identify SWs from the drunk babes taking the elevated subway stations. However, at about 1 am id did spot "Theresa" on Bushwick a way north on the corner of Van Buren. She was stylishly dressed with cute hat but we made eye contact and I came around. When she hopped in, I could see she was older or crack-worn and was missing some teeth. Still quite a petite and tight little body and a cute atitude. She was not willing to lick balls but for $30 did a remarkably proficient BBBJ and then proceded to suck long after I came. I played with her tits and ass the whole time so another good experience.

MANHATTAN
Earlier that night, I had done the New Years action in Times Square (the main focus of my being there). I did a couple loop of the Park Lexington drive and did spot what looked like what once was quite an attractive blonde who had fallen on really bad times. Essentially a bag lady attiere with her hair all dirty and sticking up like she had seen a mirror in days. I had seen her on an earlier loop so figured she was a bag lady but then I hot a light right where she was standing. We made eye contact and she shot me a big smile and hyper wave. I really was shocked that with her smile, she looked pretty good but the fact that she looked like she had not bathed in weeks made me pass her up. Aside from her, the streets were crwling with New Years revellers so it was a lost cause and I gave up. I could see it would likely be a good plave at say 3-4 am but I am not that dedicated.

STATEN ISLAND
Okay, Staten Island costs $11 for the bridge toll so you have to factor that into the cost. I spotted a BSW on SOuth one night but she had two cars already. SHe was definitely nice looking but was bundled up due to the cold. I also saw 3 uglier BSWs near South and Forest but the LE was out there so no deal as well. The northern loop end Richmond Terrace did have what seemed to be a fairly attractive WSW one night at a bus stop but I guess she was waitng for the bus as we made eye contact and she quickly blew me off (not in the good way).

NJ
NJ bridges also run $8 so factor it into the cost but the entire drive did have scattered action. Again many of these were women I couldn't do if my life depended on it but I know some of you mongers like the fatties. There were also a few ancient bag ladies offering the $10 gumjobs but hey, I am a senior contributing member and a bit of a snob I guess. On my first pass, I did spot "Tina" standing on the corner near the Dunkin Donuts and thrift store. She said $30 for a BJ but said it was because she was really good! She guided me to an apartment complex parking lot. She immediately broke out the condom and tried to put it on me without even trying to get me hard. She realized that wouldn't work so she started to try and suck my balls off literally. I had to separate her and then she started some more effective licking. As soon as I poped up, she slipped on the rubber and began what reminded me of one of those glass birds that drink from a glass. Up down up down without any personality. I nutted and wrote that one down to no BJ is a bad BJ. This entire area seemed the most promising of all the areas but the level of competition in the Greater NYC area really makes the good looking SWs very over subscribed. Like anywhere, post 2 am is the best time but my research showed there is always some action if you do enough loops!

SO I hope this helps my brothers out there seeking relief in the 'Big Apple.'

Real Ron Iron
01-13-10, 22:07
PIMPIN IS DEAD.

The hoes never stop sucking cocks because there is always some dude looking to get his duck sicked.

When the weather gets bad the hoes just migrate to warmer climates like the birds they are. Hoes come to NYC for one reason and one reason only! The unlimited supply of Suckers, Busters, and Tricks. Some are working the internet, some are calling up regulars and keeping their phones on. All of these hoes are keeping their phones on because thats where the business is going to stay.

Real Ron Iron
01-20-10, 22:24
Ebony Isis is her name and she is a "UTR" SW because she usually saves her clients names and just calls them when she is around. She will travel to almost anywhere for the money. She does anything your willing to pay for, including greek among other things.

Anybody want her contact just PM me I will send it to you.

Bkmonger
01-22-10, 00:03
RRI what does this girl look like?

Got any pics?

Real Ron Iron
01-27-10, 04:12
RRI what does this girl look like?

Got any pics?

I gotta look for some I never took any pics just did video. She is tall darkskin average face and body. She is very average but does anything you want. Has a new girlfriend named Hershey a friend of mine has seen and said she was good also.

Member #4782
03-25-10, 13:23
Just because I saw one of these undercover cars disguised as a yellow cab (convincing mind you) and since they been all over the tracks like flies on shit lately. Here are some tips for you.

- If you see 3 burly men driving around a track in a dark car with no hubcaps. It might be a cop car.

- If you see a car with one of those stubby black antennas attached to the trunk. It might be a cop car

- If you see a car with rectangular lights fixed inside the back window. It might be a cop car.

- If you see any of these cars brazenly going thru red lights or going the wrong way down streets where hos are. It might be a cop car

And remember, where you see 1 cop, there are 50 cops nearby waiting to pounce. So use extreme caution and keep your fucking eyes peeled. If unsure, talk to a ho on foot rather than pulling up in your car.

These mofos aren't just limited to that damn impala anymore. They got SUV's, sports cars, taxi cabs, the whole chibang.

So remember, if shit don't seem right. It might be a cop car!

Gtrack
03-25-10, 21:18
LE has now come full circle.When I started mongering the vehicle of choice by LE was the yellow cab. That was so obvious they moved away and went to the most popular car of the time. the time I got stopped when I was foot soldiering I was stopped by a SUV. This goes back probably 7 or 8 years ago.
Good info Mark

CourtneyS93
02-20-13, 22:10
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

DarkRaijin
07-05-13, 11:28
Landed in your city and within 5 mins met a WSW on 38 and 8th by mexican pizza joint named Alexis. Got digits could not do shit as all dark allys had either cops or bumps.

I will share. Digits on my way out.

Not a god of working girl mongering but a cardinal am there.

GthmFtSldr
07-05-15, 15:02
Landed in your city and within 5 mins met a WSW on 38 and 8th by mexican pizza joint named Alexis. Got digits could not do shit as all dark allys had either cops or bumps.

I will share. Digits on my way out.

Not a god of working girl mongering but a cardinal am there.She wasn't a Blonde with a cute Polish accent by any chance? Probably not, that Alexis was a fav of mine on the West side back in the early 2000's.

UrbanBook
07-18-15, 18:29
Hey guys,

I haven't posted in a while. I hope everyone is enjoying the weekend.

I ran into a hot Korean girl in Midtown yesterday. She didn't have a place and I didn't have much time so she gave me her number. I called about 11 pm and she was on my couch by 12. There was no evidence of drug use, but who knows. The service was one to remember. I didn't know Korean chicks were wild. I told her about this site and she said it was ok to tell you guys to give her a call. I really would like to see this girl again so please save some for me. She said she doesn't date black men because they are too big.

She stands about 5'6".

Weight 110.

Hair past the shoulders, just above the middle.

Manicured and pedicured.

PM me.

Honey Butter
07-20-15, 10:54
This girl is smoking hot. Thanks for the reco! I WILL REPEAT.

Hey guys,

I ran into a hot Korean girl in Midtown yesterday. She didn't have a place and I didn't have much time so she gave me her number. I called about 11 pm and she was on my couch by 12. There was no evidence of drug use, but who knows. The service was one to remember. I didn't know Korean chicks were wild. I told her about this site and she said it was ok to tell you guys to give her a call. I really would like to see this girl again so please save some for me. She said she doesn't date black men because they are too big.

She stands about 5'6".

Weight 110.

Manicured and pedicured.

PM me.

LennyD4460
10-16-15, 18:35
Hi guys,

So I'm now newbie to BP or CL but I've never done SW. Where is a good spot, do you need a car?

RedBoneAzzsket
10-27-15, 11:24
Hi guys,

So I'm now newbie to BP or CL but I've never done SW. Where is a good spot, do you need a car?To connect with a SW most likely you will need a car however if you are in the south road queens area you will find SW using their pad to host please not that there is a 10 pm curfew on that.

RedBoneAzzsket
10-27-15, 11:42
Hi guys,

So I'm now newbie to BP or CL but I've never done SW. Where is a good spot, do you need a car?Queens.

South road no ride necessary.

Sutphin blvd need a ride.

Rockaway blvd no ride necessary.

Jamaica ave holis ride necessary.

Guy are brewer blvd ride necessary.

Farmington ave ride necessary.

Roosevelt ave ride necessary.

Queens blvd ride necessary.

Vernon Blvd ride necessary.

Brooklyn.

Stanley ave no ride necessary.

Pennsylvania ave no ride necessary.

Sutter ave no ride necessary.

Pitkin ave no ride necessary.

Broadway ave no ride necessary.

Flushing ave ride necessary.

3rd ave bridge area.

Manhattan.

Canal street ride necessary.

50th street ride necessary.

Bronx.

Jerome ave no ride necessary.

Hunts point blvd ride necessary.

Pelham pkwy no ride necessary.

Staten island.

Hyland blvd ride necessary.

LennyD4460
10-27-15, 23:56
Queens.

Brooklyn.

3rd ave bridge area.

Manhattan.

Bronx.

Staten island.

Hyland blvd ride necessary.Where in Brooklyn on those street?

I Walk Alone
10-28-15, 01:06
Queens.

Brooklyn.

3rd ave bridge area.

Manhattan.

Bronx.

Staten island.

Hyland blvd ride necessary.In Manhattan, what avenues are the spots you're talking about? Where on Canal and where on 50th?

Wiseman2
10-29-15, 10:08
New generation trying to find their way. Use your college degrees and brains and do some research. I hear them talk on the train and I don't hear anything that sounds intellectual. Mongering is reaching a new low with this generation.

OskarM
10-29-15, 23:25
In Manhattan, what avenues are the spots you're talking about? Where on Canal and where on 50th?50th in and around sir Harry's the girls come out of the Waldorf and stroll around but you should also just go to the bar. If a girl approaches you, she is working in all likelihood or a horny civi either way you are good.

28 and lex / park.

Occasionally you see one in k-town area around penn station.

Have not seen anyone working canal but I don't get down there often.

GoodShoes
02-02-16, 08:01
Penn Station is a big risk.

50th in and around sir Harry's the girls come out of the Waldorf and stroll around but you should also just go to the bar. If a girl approaches you, she is working in all likelihood or a horny civi either way you are good.

28 and lex / park.

Occasionally you see one in k-town area around penn station.

Have not seen anyone working canal but I don't get down there often.

MrFrench
05-29-16, 21:57
I'll be in Manhattan next month down near Empire State Building. Is there anywhere around there where I can find young available WSWs during the day? What price ranges can I expect? Anyone in particular I should look for? Anyone to stay away from? Looking for *recent* intel. Thanks.

ZackChoora
12-13-16, 14:32
Hey guys,

She stands about 5'6".

Weight 110.

Manicured and pedicured.

PM me.What was the damage and services offered.

ZackChoora
12-13-16, 14:35
Hey guys,

She stands about 5'6".

Weight 110.

Manicured and pedicured.

PM me.Your Inbox is full please clear some messages so PM can be sent. Thanks.

Swh1983
01-17-17, 21:21
Is there anyways I can have her contact info as well. I would like to see this girl and also do you happen to have one of her pic so I know what she looks like.

soonhohyun0@gmail.com

UrbanBook
10-23-19, 19:08
Ran into a pretty brunette, Rebecca this morning in Grand Central. I didn't have time to fully investigate. I bought her a bite to eat and gave her my number. Anyone know her? Or where she hangs out? I think she's from Conn.

NycbklynKidd
09-14-21, 18:31
Queens.

Brooklyn.You are the man! Can you inbox detail location for flushing Ave in Bk and 3rd Ave bridge area if you can.

LipSeeb
11-26-21, 20:26
I've been using online platforms to find escorts for a while and wanted a slight change of pace. So, I was wondering how I'd be able to spot an escort if I went to a bar. Is it automatically assumed that the pretty girl sitting alone at the bar is, indeed, an escort?

And what are some higher-end bars where I'd be able to find the 'classier' ones? I'm willing to spend thousands, just need to know where I can even find this.

12-02-21, 22:14
I've been using online platforms to find escorts for a while and wanted a slight change of pace. So, I was wondering how I'd be able to spot an escort if I went to a bar. Is it automatically assumed that the pretty girl sitting alone at the bar is, indeed, an escort?

And what are some higher-end bars where I'd be able to find the 'classier' ones? I'm willing to spend thousands, just need to know where I can even find this.Just make eye contact and smile, and if she's a pro she'll do the rest.

RvaGhost
01-21-22, 11:03
In town for the weekend, looking for help to find what we all are looking for. I prefer white under 40, not the expensive high class, but not the local who's got the monkey on her back.

PussHound4322
01-24-22, 01:18
My favorite girl got locked up.

TheUncleRuckus
05-15-22, 09:29
This is good survey but Street prostitution is dead in all areas except for Brooklyn, Bronx, Newark-elizabeth and Manhatten. Each track or hoe stroll is a different method of getting sws.

On the whole street prostitution is dead and replaced by craigslist and backpage.com. StreetwALKERS ARE RENEGADES AND OUTLAWS NOW. (THATS A hoe WORKIN WITHOUT DIRECTION FROM A PIMP) Any hoe can go to a library or cellphone and post an ad on the internet now. Its that easy and with gas prices the way they are today which TRICK wanna drive around and waste gas these days. U betta off finding a hoe online or lookin in a newspaper publication. PIMPIN IS DEAD.Damn! And I thought I was the only monger who drove around to all the tracks insanely wasting gas! Good intel brother! I been a monger for 30 years and familiar with all the NYC Metro Area tracks and their changing times. Yes, the way of the streetwalker is dead. Only in Brooklyn does it remind me of the Hey Days on the Manhattan Westside, where SWs operated freely and out in the open. Even in the nude! Not since the early 90's have I seen that kind of action and today it is THE BEST game in town. I been on foot lately until I can get a new ride and found that in many ways it less nerve racking. Also, using the hotels brings even greater peace of mind. Fellas if you have the chain to spare, I highly suggest. It is worth it for safety and risk of getting caught in a net. Want to avoid wasting time, just head straight to the Brooklyn stroll. Newark was jumping back in the day, but not these days and LEO is like an army over there. Rarely do I find good talent these days, but it used to be my main go to spot. I still visit now and then. It is such a vast territory so you can make a number of connections, not so much SWs but local chicks who are DTF. Also I'd say Newark chics are the most dangerous, working with thugs and will try to rob you. Queens also is dead. The Bronx, compared to the 90's and early 2000's, not any more. Dead. I don't know anything about Staten Island. Mt Vernon looks like it has some potential but never scored. Also Yonkers and New Rochelle, no luck. And never had any results in Connecticut's big cities, from Stamford to as far up to Hartford. I am curious to explore Philly, it looks promising. I had only ventured there a few times. To me that's like the new Newark. Any suggestions fellas?

Artisttyp
11-02-23, 12:31
Greetings,

Long time ISG member just returning to live in NYC after 8 years in San Diego / Tijuana. I started on the 42nd St. Stroll during the 80's. I was excited to see the NY Post article on the SG's in Corona, Queens. Is it worth checking out or has it been trampled on?

I live close to Spanish Harlem. Anyone know of anything in that area?

Only full members. Would like to connect with someone to trade info.

Thanks.

Guide1011
11-11-23, 13:23
How do I get the contact info of the Korean please share it if you have.