View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Dr.Monger
01-25-06, 23:36
Be careful what you wish for?

So here is the DC street thread, graciously started by Admin. And no reports. It looks like a trip down to DC is in order...

Dr. Monger

NC Hunter
01-28-06, 14:28
Have a company sponsored trip to DC the week of February 12th. All you mongers who have heard of my reputation better put your favorites on lock down 'cause the Hunter will bust a nut in all SW's that are hot!!! :-)

Be safe and happy hunting.

NC Hunter

Trick Williams
01-30-06, 23:49
Went downtown Saturday night and didnt see shit... I drove past the click's bar saw a shit load of LE cars parked in the front... Saw one BSW being arrested and put into a squad car... Does anyone else have info on this??? It looked like the place was being raided... There were LE everywhere.

Dtaylor1972
01-31-06, 01:47
Be careful what you wish for?

So here is the DC street thread, graciously started by Admin. And no reports. It looks like a trip down to DC is in order...

Dr. MongerUnfortuately for us - this means that there is NOTHING to report on.

I went for a cruise last nite - first time in a long time.

Nothing on K/L - not even on the Tgirl side - except for a cruiser and van.
(It would seem that they have decided to run the girls out of that area as well)

And as for wishing - well I think I speak for all of us when I say I wish for the type of action we had during the late spring/early summer last year!

LennP
02-04-06, 04:20
Please someone give me a positivew report because its been too long without anything.

Dr.Monger
02-06-06, 01:01
Had a chance to hit the loop around 1 a.m. recently. Mostly dead, but not totally dead. 1 ugly HSW. 2 BSWs (one really heavy) and one who I could not be sure of from behind that I thought was a WSW but not sure. Lots of mongers looping. One bumper sticker cracked me up, not because of is mkessage, but the irony of it on a monger's car.

Not totally dead, but nothing worthwhile.

Dr. Monger

WiseBorn
02-09-06, 11:45
was out last night around 1 in the morning and saw absolutly nothing out there. Not a peep. I don't know if it's the weather, or LE (which I didn't see either) or have they all just migrated to CL for the winter?

Big White
02-09-06, 16:03
was out last night around 1 in the morning and saw absolutly nothing out there. Not a peep. I don't know if it's the weather, or LE (which I didn't see either) or have they all just migrated to CL for the winter?

Same experience. I was out earlier, about 10pm. Hit Alabama Ave, Minnesota Ave, Sherrif Rd, and up and down Eastern Ave. - nothing. I think it was the weather - very cold. In the past few weeks, I have seen girls working on West Virginia Ave, and Benning Rd.

JohnnieBravo
02-09-06, 23:36
Hello All:

I am a frequent contributer to this forum. I have not mongered in DC for quite some time. Can anyone give a more complete report on the cruise one should take and also comment with respect to the safety on these areas. When I mongered years ago 15th or 16th and K & L used to be a good place to monger...is this still the case..also what price can I expect to pay? Thanks to you all.

JohnnieBravo

Loop Vet
02-10-06, 00:12
Johnnie,

Tough time in DC right now. Over the past few months or so LE has made a concentrated effort to clean things up in the downtown areas. The K&L loop in the area you mentioned has been the focus and things aren't what we're used to. On a good night you might find a few, but, as demonstrated below, you could go out and find nothing. It hurts because we're used to seeing 10-20 hotties on a Tuesday. My advice is the later the better. I expect things to pick up again within the next few months, but right now is sad time in DC.

Checks prior posts to see some other, lower-on-the-Ho'tem-Pole, strolls.

WiseBorn
02-10-06, 12:12
You know things are slow when Loopy and B-dubb can't find a SW! There seems to be a concerted effort by LE to move everything indoors. to the strip clubs and CL and other sites. I guess the thinking is out of site out of mind

Trick Williams
02-11-06, 21:41
Went out last night(Friday)... Lots of LE around NY Ave by the hotels so I decided to see what was happening around K and L street... I saw mostly BSW's out by the clicks bar... Not a whole lot of selection but the SW's are definetly out there... Didnt pic anyone up cause LE was lurkin around but they wernt lockin anybody up.

WiseBorn
02-15-06, 21:46
watch the alleyways LE usually lurks there watching the action in unmarked cars.

LoveLOS
02-17-06, 10:23
A tall bsw was walking along NY ave across from the gas station on the north side. Further along at the no-name hotel, I spotted a WSW with blonde hair - punk cut - moving out of the parking lot. A return pass noted her climing into a mongermobile near Fernwick.

Major Sting going on Rhode Island Ave. 5-0 everywhere. Careful out there.

Big White
02-17-06, 21:40
After the aforementioned school night out scoping out new venues for talent with Loop Vet and LoveLOS, I decided to drive down L street on the way back to the lair. At 15th, I noticed a tall BSW hanging out. Maybe Special I thought since she hangs around that area sometimes.

Drove the John route, avoiding the No Right Turn signs (remember the game Mousetrap?) until I finally came up 15th a couple minutes later.

Unfortunately, the girl got into a Van right in front of me. Just my luck. As I turned the corner onto L, I got stopped at the light at Vermont, beside the Van. The BSW looks over, gets outta the Van and opens my door and gets in. She's like "Hi, BW, long time." I look at her, and then realize that it is Carmella, Steam Room Skittles ex wife-in-law, and the subject of a prior report. I had heard from the wife in-laws that Carmella went back home, but she told me she just switched pimps.

So, since Carmella left that other monger sitting at the light wondering WTF (sorry about that), I felt obligated to take her to the lair and bang it out. She's getting better, has a young, firm body, and is relatively tight. But, I still rate her as a girl who would be a serendipity fuck. That is for me, someone I would date at the right place, right time, and not someone to seek out.

With the recent warm days, the girls seem to be coming out.

Hugh Jardon
02-23-06, 22:23
Guys, here is a real find. Click on the link and you can look at selected intersections in the city. You can't tell exactly who the SW might be, but you can see if there's any action.
Imagine, looking up a SW before you even leave the comfort of your couch!

http://www.trafficland.com/findacamera/findacamera.php?city=WAS

If you click on the map away from a "dot" it will zoom in.
Lots o' fun!

Muff Scout
02-23-06, 23:42
Guys, here is a real find. Click on the link and you can look at selected intersections in the city. You can't tell exactly who the SW might be, but you can see if there's any action.
Imagine, looking up a SW before you even leave the comfort of your couch!

Damn,

Can we get this in Baltimore. This is awesome.

I would even pay for this service.

You could call it HoCam:)

Muff Scout

Member #4338
02-24-06, 09:29
Damn,

Can we get this in Baltimore. This is awesome.

I would even pay for this service.

You could call it HoCam:)

Muff Scout

Baltimore PD sure have enough cameras to do the job.

Hey Muff, say CHEESE!!! :D

Lax

Loop Vet
02-24-06, 10:29
that's wild, thanks Hugh. There are two (so far - brief scan) prime locations with cameras on the loop, 15th & K and 16th & K, but the cameras are facing the wrong side of K, the south side when the SW's stay on the north side of K.

Now, there is also a camera set up on 18th & RI Ave NE which is pretty money. Definitely a camera worth monitoring on a lazy Sunday afternoon. :) Careful though, I've seen a sting in the exact location that camera is monitoring.

Motorback
02-27-06, 08:23
Loop I'm sitting here on the loop typing this on my handy hand held. I just saw a tumble weed blow down the loop. SAD SAD state of affairs. I went down looking in LL neck of the woods where the she's maybe he's and even that was DEAD. Sorry LL...Looks like Rosie again tonight.

Dcnova
02-27-06, 09:10
D.C. Council targets cars used in prostitution
By Amy Doolittle
THE WASHINGTON TIMES
Published February 27, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Advertisement

The D.C. Council is considering legislation that would allow police to impound vehicles that they think have been used in prostitution.

In addition, the council is mulling a bill that would criminalize the act of prostitution and allow the police chief to declare "prostitution-free zones." Currently, only solicitation for prostitution is a criminal act in the District.

"Prostitution is something we've been dealing with for quite a while," Metropolitan Police Chief Charles H. Ramsey said. "This is just one more attempt at trying to put something in place that will give us an added tool."

In the early 1990s, areas surrounding Franklin Square and Logan Circle in Northwest were prostitution hot spots. Efforts led by council member Jack Evans, Ward 2 Democrat, helped drive those streetwalkers out of his ward and into other jurisdictions outside the District, he said.

Although prostitution remains a nuisance in the Logan Circle area, it is largely confined to certain blocks of Rhode Island and New York avenues in Northeast, where prostitutes tend to work for drug money, officials said.

Under the new legislation, police would be permitted to tow and impound any vehicle found parked outside a brothel or used in any capacity giving police "probable cause." The owner would be forced to pay a fine of $150 plus towing costs to get the vehicle back. It would not allow police to keep the vehicles or sell them at auction.

"At the end of the day, it means that if someone is using their car to procure prostitution services, that car gets taken," said U.S. Attorney for the District of Columbia Kenneth L. Wainstein. "And for one thing, that person is going to have some explaining to do."

The bill is scheduled for review by the D.C. Council's Judiciary Committee on March 14.

Also scheduled for a March 14 review is the Omnibus Public Safety Act, a hefty 22-title crime bill sponsored by D.C. Mayor Anthony A. Williams that includes language that would criminalize the act of prostitution.

Under current D.C. law, only the offer to buy or sell sex -- not the act itself -- is illegal.

Solicitation currently is punishable by a $500 fine and up to 90 days in jail for the first offense, a $750 fine and up to 135 days in jail for the second offense and a $1,000 fine and up to 180 days in jail for the third.

Punishment would not change under the new law.

The law would also allow for "prostitution-free zones." Similar to the "drug-free zones" currently used by D.C. police to discourage people who do not live in the neighborhood from hanging around.

The new laws would allow stricter enforcement and easier punishment of those who patronize prostitutes, officials said.

"There needs to be something for people who patronize prostitutes," Chief Ramsey said. "There needs to be something in place that causes them to think twice before they do that."

The D.C. Council enacted a bill in the early 1990s authorizing the police confiscation of vehicles used for prostitution. The vehicles not only could be impounded, but could be seized and sold at auction by police.

That law later was thrown out by a federal appeals court after it was found to be unconstitutional.

Miami, Tampa, Fla., Los Angeles and Minnesota have similar impoundment laws, officials said.

"The point of the legislation is not to fill our jails with prostitutes, but to get them out of our city," said Bob Ellison, a member of Advisory Neighborhood Commission (ANC) 2F. "It would impound the vehicles of johns, and let them know that prostitution will not be tolerated in the District. And if they do use prostitution in the District, they will have the embarrassment of having to get their vehicle out."

The new legislation is driven, in part, by Logan Circle residents looking to rid their neighborhood of the practice once and for all.

"I'm not under the illusion that I can solve prostitution, but what I'm trying to do is deal with this problem in my ward," Mr. Evans said. "The idea here is not to seize cars and keep them. The idea is to stop prostitution."

Muff Scout
02-27-06, 12:25
D.C. Council targets cars used in prostitution

This is a guaranteed vote getter.

Ignore the murderers, rapists, child molesters, wife abusers, etc. Let's go after the adults who are engaged in consensual sex for money behind closed doors.

When are the idiots we elect to office going to get it. You cannot legislate behavior. Prohibition's only achievement was creating a rich class of criminals like the Kennedy's. Gee, then they ran for public office. You think there is a connection:)

Safe hunting to all.

Muff Scout

Dcnova
02-28-06, 09:17
good thing I know how to walk.

Or take a taxi

Or a bus

Subway

I also have an old truck.

What ever.

DC is well, stupid, they are only good at being idiots.

Muff Scout
03-01-06, 12:59
I have a question:)

If a guy in a wheelchair solicits an undercover cop, will they impound his wheels?

Muff Scout

Motorback
03-02-06, 09:16
Muff not only that but they'll make him walk into court...!

Member #4917
03-06-06, 21:00
area juvenile sex rings targeted using anti-trafficking laws

by debbi wilgoren
washington post staff writer
monday, march 6, 2006; a01

the teenagers testified for hour after agonizing hour about their months of prostitution, quietly describing the tricks they turned on some of the district's and maryland's seediest strips.

they performed sex acts with men in cheap motel rooms, alleys and the back seats of cars, they said. clients had 10 minutes or it cost extra. one girl, 14 when she was recruited, said her quota was $500 a night, with various sex acts ranging in price from $50 to $150. every dollar she and her "stable sisters" earned, she said, was turned over to the sometimes loving, often brutal man they were told to call "daddy."

that man, jaron r. brice, 27, of northeast washington, was convicted last week of sex trafficking of a minor, transporting prostitutes across state lines, pandering and child sexual abuse -- a litany of federal charges that probably will land him in prison for decades.

the five-day trial, at the federal courthouse in washington, included lengthy testimony from three young women who described in sober, graphic detail the life they were introduced to through brice. they met brice at parties or through friends, and with his instruction and encouragement soon were trolling for "dates" outside motels in the district, silver spring and capitol heights; through an x-rated phone chat line; and, for repeat customers, via cell phones.

the activities came to light after investigations by the district's human trafficking task force and the u.s. justice department's innocence lost initiative, separate efforts that target pimps accused of using violence and preying on girls. innocence lost, which is concentrated in 14 u.s. cities, has launched 140 investigations resulting in convictions of at least 68 pimps. the d.c. task force has initiated more than 30 investigations and has won 17 convictions.

both efforts make use of federal anti-trafficking laws -- passed by congress in 2000 and reauthorized this year -- that offer tools for prosecuting pimps and stiffer penalties for those convicted than local statues would have allowed. the first pimp tried in the district under the federal statute, carlos curtis, will be sentenced march 17. he could face life in prison for prostituting a 12-year-old runaway he recruited from new york and a 17-year-old he brought to the district from maryland.

starting this year, the laws will also offer money for programs to steer young women and girls away from prostitution in the united states and abroad.

the legislation, supported by a coalition of liberal and conservative groups, addresses foreign and domestic sex trafficking. in the district, the victims of those charged with trafficking have been u.s.-born -- girls and young women from urban, suburban and rural areas, many of them runaways, all of them searching for security, stability and love.

"we talked about having sex for money. paying him. being happy," testified one girl, who was 14 and living in prince george's county when she met brice in march 2004.

"you'll have everything you want, and i'll take care of you," the girl recalled brice telling her. then he drove her to a silver spring travelodge with a veteran prostitute and another **** recruit. brice had sex with the three of them, testified the girl, whose name is being withheld by the washington post because she is a minor and a victim of a sex crime.

over the next day or so, the new girls were outfitted with short shorts and revealing tops and taught to apply heavy make-up. they sat in the back seat of brice's purple chevrolet caprice to watch a video that laid out the rules and jargon of what she and the others learned to call "the game":

call your pimp "daddy." walk behind him, keeping your gaze down.

never speak to or look at another pimp.

get the money in advance.

obey your pimp's "bottom" -- the prostitute he trusts most. she and the other prostitutes who work for your pimp are your "sisters." all of you make up a "stable." along with the pimp, you are a "family."

similar language and hierarchies are used across the country by pimps who recruit and coerce girls and young women, said lois lee, a los angeles-based advocate who runs shelters for former prostitutes and testified as an expert witness for the prosecution. sex traffickers focus on emotionally troubled targets, she said, such as girls who have been sexually abused.

"they love their pimp, and they believe their pimp, and they believe that if they keep doing this, eventually the pimp will buy them a home and he'll have a baby with them -- what everybody wants," she testified.

prosecutors said runaways and other vulnerable girls make up a significant portion of the district's prostitute population. authorities said that about 30 prostitutes who are known to be juveniles are arrested each year for soliciting in the district, but they added that many more prostitutes who are arrested lie about their ages or have false ids that say they are at least 18.

brice was prosecuted by assistant u.s. attorney sharon marcus-kurn and justice department trial attorney myesha braden, in cooperation with the myriad law-enforcement agencies and social service and advocacy groups that are part of the d.c. task force and innocence lost. the groups share information and forge strategies for building cases against violent pimps, with the nonprofit organizations helping find and draw out traumatized, often wary prostitutes whose testimony is crucial but who might still be seeking their pimps' affection and approval.

advocates helped reassure the teenagers who testified against brice, who looked on from the gallery in the courtroom of u.s. district judge rosemary m. collyer. they ensured the girls had tissues and pink rubber balls -- decorated with smiley faces -- they could squeeze to relieve stress.

"the more you work with this population, the better you get at learning how to reach them, and how to help them get away from the man who's been abusing them," marcus-kurn said. "it's like a cult. we as a community . . . are called upon to try and hear what the victim is not saying or cannot say or is told not to say."

those who defend alleged pimps often argue that the women were not forced to prostitute -- but that strategy applies only when the prostitutes are 18 or older. trafficking of a minor, even without coercion, is a felony that carries a maximum sentence of 40 years. defendants charged with pandering -- essentially managing adult prostitutes without coercion -- face far less serious penalties; for example, dontae reed, who pleaded guilty in d.c. superior court in january to running a two-prostitute ring, was sentenced thursday to 36 months in prison.

in brice's case, the jury of eight women and four men found him not guilty of coercing a 19-year-old prostitute, apparently rejecting testimony that he beat and threatened her. but the jury, after deliberating for three hours, declared brice guilty of trafficking and sexually abusing the 14-year-old.

marcus-kurn said testimony from the older prostitute bolstered the charges involving the girl. bringing the case in federal court, she said, also allowed the government to charge brice with transporting the minor and the adult teenager across state lines for prostitution, charges for which he was found guilty.

shawn moore, the federal public defender who represented brice, said after the trial that use of the federal statutes could be seen as excessive, especially because brice could have been tried in superior court only in connection with the younger prostitute and still would have faced hefty penalties.

"it's like using a hammer on an ant," moore said. "just because you have jurisdiction doesn't mean that you have to utilize it all the time."

brice will be sentenced may 11. he did not take the stand during the trial, and his attorneys did not call witnesses.

the former prostitutes said they walked the streets all night, in all weather -- outside motels; downtown at 14th and k streets nw, once the city's premiere red-light district; and near eastern and minnesota avenues ne. they told of a private bar known as clicks on the second floor of a building in the 1400 block of l street nw, where sex acts took place behind a curtain in the vip room. wes dimov, the proprietor, pleaded guilty feb. 25 in a separate case to operating a bawdy house, a misdemeanor.

brice took the 14-year-old to prostitute in new york and atlantic city, the girl said at trial, and traveled with the 19-year-old to miami, where they worked the south beach strip.

the younger prostitute, a runaway, said she helped recruit the older teenager -- who had just graduated from high school in southern maryland -- during summer 2004. several weeks later, the girl testified, brice began showing the other prostitute more attention. he beat the girl when she complained.

"why did you end up staying?" marcus-kurn asked gently, as the girl, now 16, sat in the witness chair and squeezed her pink ball.

"because he said he loved me."

"and how did that make you feel?"

"special."

both teenagers have received support, including counseling, from agencies linked to the task force. they are off the streets and trying to restart their lives.

in her closing argument, marcus-kurn told the jury that the former prostitutes had not seen each other in more than a year and that they were rivals rather than friends. yet their descriptions of life with brice matched almost exactly, marcus-kurn said: the codelike language, brice's tattoos and the promises he made but never kept.

"the defendant had no intention of loving or protecting them," the prosecutor said. "the only thing the defendant was interested in was the money and the life and the control.

"he was their daddy, and he liked that status."

Motorback
03-08-06, 16:02
And the reason posting this article was what? A lesson on morals? Just what we need from a newbie. GREAT....Do me a favor ( I will only speak for myself) save the time and post this rubbish elsewhere. Better yet start a new thread just for this rubbish.

This isn't a flame on a newbie just what I consider to be a posting done by mistake. We all have our own opinions....

Muff Scout
03-08-06, 16:14
Area Juvenile Sex Rings Targeted Using Anti-Trafficking Laws

By Debbi Wilgoren
Washington Post Staff Writer
Monday, March 6, 2006; A01

Starting this year, the laws will also offer money for programs to steer young women and girls away from prostitution in the United States and abroad.

I believe this law is discriminatory.

If a guy wants to be a prostitute, why can't he get money to steer him away from this ugly choice.

Fucking liberals and conservatives can't ever get anything right.

Muff Scout

LoveLOS
03-08-06, 22:25
I wonder if I can get some funds to bring a few chicas and and maybe a Thai G/F or so over to the USofA. With all the money available, they should be able to avoid prostitution and just service LL...

Where are the forms to fill out?

LoveLOS

Dcnova
03-09-06, 00:02
Cruised Logan / R.I. Ave/ K&L@13

Sat early

nada, dead, zip, zero, Zilch,

WTF

Motorback
03-09-06, 08:47
Lovelos you already have more then you can possible keep happy ! I've been hearing complaints and whispers on the streets that you're not keeping em wanting for more. Poor Loopy is stuck when they come beating on the door to the looplair. He's only one man you selfish bastard ! LOL

Loop Vet
03-09-06, 11:43
Motor, what's the word, cousin? I don't even know what the hell is going on on the loop these days. Haven't been out in ages.

Been keeping time with an ATF who has been sharing my quarters (unexpectedly just never left one night) for the past week or so and for the first time for one of these SW extended stays, I am actually enjoying having her around. Nothing like coming home everyday to a freshly cleaned house, a stocked fridge, and a hot little number finishing up cooking dinner while wearing a thong and tank-top. And as far as the sex, I won't even go there. She bought me a track suit the other day too, which I thought was sweet. I guess she's trying to make me gangsta.

Alas, good things must come to an end as I am taking her home to her family up north on my way to a business trip further north. She has hopes of becoming a "square" again. I pray she succeeds.

To my homeboys: I am sorry that I contributed to sending her back to Squareville and away from us dirty fucks. We'll see if she stays up there, but I hope she does, she's too good a girl and hoepfully she can get a square job to get her by until she gets snatched up and makes some guy a lucky husband.

Loop Vet
03-09-06, 11:54
Poor Loopy is stuck when they come beating on the door to the looplair. He's only one man....

One man with a sex drive of ten. Bring 'em on. :)

Motorback
03-09-06, 13:20
Loopy you are a saint amongst us mere mortal men......I checked out the loop myself this morning on my way up north and it was DEAD. Even down where Love likes to do his down low shopping.

B'more was dead too but with the warmer weather thhings should start to pick up I hope.

Baltimonger
03-09-06, 20:12
Loopy you are a saint amongst us mere mortal men......I checked out the loop myself this morning on my way up north and it was DEAD. Even down where Love likes to do his down low shopping.

B'more was dead too but with the warmer weather thhings should start to pick up I hope.
Checking out the loops on a Boeing 767 at 37,000 feet is not mongering.:p

LoveLOS
03-09-06, 22:01
Checking out the loops on a Boeing 767 at 37,000 feet is not mongering.:pDoes Google Earth count? Thought I saw a BSW in NE...

One man with a sex drive of ten. Bring 'em on. :)Yep, I gotta hand it to the Vet, he's my hero... LL only has the sex drive of two or three men.

LoveLOS

Motorback
03-10-06, 11:04
It was a 777 and I was enroute to London for a meeting. Good thing the flight attendants were cute because it gave me something to look at since Loopy and LL (poss BW as well) have tied up all of the block booty in the lair.

Hell even b'more has been dead. The only thing moving is what b'monger won't touch. I've learned if the seasoned pro's stay clear I stay clear. Should be out on the West (Left) Coast sometime next week and will meet up with one of my regular (non sw) horny honies out there.

Loop Vet
03-10-06, 21:45
Well, twas a sad day and a feel good day all at once for me today. I dropped ATF off at her mothers house in a city up north. It was a rousing success. The whole welcoming committee was there: mother, sisters, sisters-in-laws, neices, and nephews (thank god no brothers). Many tears were shed. Of course, ole Loopy was the big hero according to the family members. Calls have come throughout the day from those family members thanking and blessing me. I am happy to see a lot of love and support from her family. Certainly will help with her attempt to stay square.

The symbollic Throwing Away of the Wigs before we left produced a lump in my throat. God she was a good girl. I really, really hope for the best for her.

So, since October, this is the third loopette I have sent home with hopes of leaving the game. I still get updates from Saved Ho #1 who has a square job and lives with her mother and younger siblings. I ask how she is dealing with mom's rules, her number one complaint, and she tells me she listened to my advice: live by your mothers rules as long as you're living under her roof and help out around the house without provocation, and before too long the noose will loosen. The noose has loosened and they are getting along ghetto-fabulously. Got an update from Saved Ho #2 today (ATF called her during the ride), and apparently she's not saved at all; back to ho'ing under the guidance of a pimp but at least she's not 3,000 miles away from home anymore should she want out again. 1 outta 2 with the 3rd undetermined isn't a horrible ratio, imo. Like sales, it's a numbers game.

Why am I telling you all this? I don't know. I'm gonna have a lynch mob of mongers banging down the door of the Looplair if I keep it up. Maybe word will spread amungst the from-out-of-town ho's that I am a refuge if they decide to leave their pimp. That's the thing, they have nowhere to go and an empty pocket if they do decide to leave. That's partly why they stay. It's really sad.

Anyway, I'm just talking. Captain Save-a-ho signing out.

Desert Dude
03-10-06, 22:18
but at least she's not 3,000 miles away from home anymore should she want out again. 1 outta 2 with the 3rd undetermined isn't a horrible ratio, imo. Like sales, it's a numbers game.

Good work bro. If ya get bored, drop in to vegas. So many there that want to get back to a solid straight home life but can't cut the habit. My hat's off to ya. I'm all for bangin while the bangin's good, but treatin 'em like the ladies that most, down deep, really still are...

Loop Vet
03-10-06, 22:41
Thanks Dude. You sound like a fine monger. It's been at least 12 months since my last Vegas trip, I am about due. I'd leave my superhero costume at home probably though. Might scare off the staff of the Rhino...

LoveLOS
03-11-06, 19:23
Well, since my good friend apparently wears them out until they are determined to quit the game, LL and BB were out searching the streets for more hoes for the Loopmiester to save, or at least bed. In retrospect, since #3 was also my ATF, a less noble monger might hesitate to bring them to our hero...:rolleyes: While I ponder that, my report:

A warm Friday night, things are looking up just a bit. Although on Fridays it is difficult to tell the working girls from the hotties frequenting the clubs, I believe I did identify 2 working girls at about 9:30 pm on the track. One was an average looking WSW, completly doable for those with SW tastes. My picky wingman was not impressed. The other was a totally hot BSW. Oh yes, both were definately of legal age. There was another that was also solidly "of legal age" to be discussed below that one is not counted in my critique of the loop. Not much LE presence.

After our physical therapy at the Happy place, BB and LL needed sustainance. What more logical place for fine dining in the city than Archibalds, which makes several excellent sandwiches? The entertainment is good too. It is distressing that one of the finest looking employees of the establishment is the bartender. Meeting up with Robie, we determined to visit TBWNN to see what changes have been wrought there. Answer: No ladies, but the music is not as loud.

It is said that the K-L loop is home to some of the most disreputable sort of humanity. One must be careful when walking the area. This lesson was brought home again last night:

The first example is the creature that posted herself on the 15th and L corner for about an hour. My mom is hotter, and possibly younger. It was revolting.

The other example would be that we met Hondo wandering the track. Did he call LL and tell him he would be there??? Nooooo. Methinks that is because he was working. Nobody in our party asked him how much he wanted for service, but he indicated that he had serviced the afforementioned creature. Gawd, I hope he was joking about that... :eek: Other than the Hondowhore, I did not note any other talent out around 1am...

Ever the voice of reason and propriety, BB convinced LL that a second AMP session was not prudent just because it was a school night for LL. He claimed I would thank him today. Since Linda is still on my mind, all I can say is "Thanks a lot, muthafuker!" :p

SMWSLT
LoveLOS

Yes, word has it that the DDude is going to grace us with his presence in DC soon. Our welcome, my friend.

Motorback
03-12-06, 10:50
I don't know whether to laugh or cry with you two bastards and your posts...While I try and figure that one out, I'm putting one of you in for some sort of humanatarian award and the other for an oil change since I know he's due. All of those miles logged coming up here....Wait..INSPIRATION has struck...I'm putting in a ho toll booth just for you brother....I figure that way after about a month or two this sumer I shoud be able to throw a HUGE Block roundtable and provide ho's free of charge. That is if the other brother hasn't saved them all from their lives on the street. How about the TrashMan (RIP) Award?

Trick Williams
03-12-06, 15:59
Well, twas a sad day and a feel good day all at once for me today. I dropped ATF off at her mothers house in a city up north. It was a rousing success. The whole welcoming committee was there: mother, sisters, sisters-in-laws, neices, and nephews (thank god no brothers). Many tears were shed. Of course, ole Loopy was the big hero according to the family members. Calls have come throughout the day from those family members thanking and blessing me. I am happy to see a lot of love and support from her family. Certainly will help with her attempt to stay square.

The symbollic Throwing Away of the Wigs before we left produced a lump in my throat. God she was a good girl. I really, really hope for the best for her.

So, since October, this is the third loopette I have sent home with hopes of leaving the game. I still get updates from Saved Ho #1 who has a square job and lives with her mother and younger siblings. I ask how she is dealing with mom's rules, her number one complaint, and she tells me she listened to my advice: live by your mothers rules as long as you're living under her roof and help out around the house without provocation, and before too long the noose will loosen. The noose has loosened and they are getting along ghetto-fabulously. Got an update from Saved Ho #2 today (ATF called her during the ride), and apparently she's not saved at all; back to ho'ing under the guidance of a pimp but at least she's not 3,000 miles away from home anymore should she want out again. 1 outta 2 with the 3rd undetermined isn't a horrible ratio, imo. Like sales, it's a numbers game.

Why am I telling you all this? I don't know. I'm gonna have a lynch mob of mongers banging down the door of the Looplair if I keep it up. Maybe word will spread amungst the from-out-of-town ho's that I am a refuge if they decide to leave their pimp. That's the thing, they have nowhere to go and an empty pocket if they do decide to leave. That's partly why they stay. It's really sad.

Always glad to see someone making these girls see the light... Its not an easy job but Im glad to see atleast one of us is doing it.

Loop Vet
03-12-06, 18:09
Gratzi. New handle, 2942? Good work. Those number names are easily forgettable.

Loop Vet
03-14-06, 14:44
On my way back in town I saw 3 K&L types down on NY Ave around 10pm. 2 bsw's, 1 wsw. One down by 1818 and the other two at a bus stop by that big warehouse on the left if you are coming into town. On the right before the Budget Motor Inn if headed out of town.

WiseBorn
03-14-06, 19:11

Who's says that mongers doesn't have a heart? Good Job LV.

Dr.Monger
03-15-06, 00:22
LV,

Just once again proving that you are a class act. Well Done.

Not been to Vegas lately? Sounds like a trip is in order...plus PsyberZombie has been posting over on the Baltimore Ripoff reports, which is giving me the itch (he is a Vegas Guru)...PM me if interested.

Dr. Monger

Loop Vet
03-15-06, 09:55
Well, I appreciate the kind words from you all but let's not go sucking my dick just yet, we're looking at an unsuccessful end to this latest attempt, I figure.

Hondo Lane
03-15-06, 17:04
I wandered down to that bar and who do I see? LL, Robux and BeBe.

Inspired, I went to Downtown in the hopes of saving Jay much as LV as done for others.

It was a miserable failure. She distracted me with her new headlights. Very nice job.

Then she got me in that no hands kungfu grip she has and I forgot my mission. That gal is very impressive. I tried to get away but to no avail...I mean I could not get away. It was almost painful. I would definitely see her again.

Sorry LV; I am daunted but not out. Hondo

Doing Gals so you don't have to.

mattpak2004
03-28-06, 14:59
Are there any daytime strolls in DC? Also what are all the strolls right now?

Trick Williams
03-30-06, 21:28

Prepare to get clowned... LOL!!!

Muff Scout
03-31-06, 10:00

This time of year, the tidal basin is my favorite. The cherry blossoms look so beautiful.

The area around the mall is also quite nice.

Muff Scout

Frank99
03-31-06, 14:37
Ha Ha Ha Muff. Yeah it is a nice stroll.....indeed! LOL

Sushi Boy
03-31-06, 16:15
This time of year, the tidal basin is my favorite. The cherry blossoms look so beautiful.

Muff Scout
Yep, can't go wrong in either of these places.

You may also want to try around the Air and Space Museum.

DcDonkey
03-31-06, 17:25

Muff Scout
The Botanical Garden is also beautiful at this time of year.

A John
03-31-06, 17:54
Are there any daytime strolls in DC? Also what are all the strolls right now?Pennsylvania Avenue between like 16th and 20th Street NW is also a great place. It`s great the street is even blocked off.

Loop Vet
04-01-06, 09:32
Rock Creek Park down Beech Dr. is wonderful right now.

A John
04-01-06, 09:43
Rock Creek Park down Beech Dr. is wonderful right now.The best place I've seen I believe it's between 16th and somewhere around 21st Street NW at the end of Pennsylvania Avenue. It's like a small park with a White House.

Big White
04-01-06, 19:52

Not a daytime stroll, but probably the most consistent as far as SW's being out at night is around 4th and K, NW. Start near Louis Rouge, and cruise the blocks around that neighborhood. Although I haven't been fortunate enough myself to partake, I understand that these "women" are really practiced in the art of head.

Member #4338
04-02-06, 01:46
Pennsylvania Avenue between like 16th and 20th Street NW is also a great place. It`s great the street is even blocked off.

Big Bad John:

Glad that you are having a good time on the DC Board razzing the dumbass noobs for asking dumbass questions. I presume that you feel that you are entitlied to do so because of your extensive contributions. You must be joking!!!!???

Lax

A John
04-02-06, 09:38
Big Bad John:

Glad that you are having a good time on the DC Board razzing the dumbass noobs for asking dumbass questions. I presume that you feel that you are entitlied to do so because of your extensive contributions. You must be joking!!!!???

LaxLax,

Didn't mean to offend anyone, especially with my lack of contribution. However of only been a member / newbie of hobbying for couple weeks I've tried to sit back and watch, read up on the rules. Once again I didn't mean to step out of line. I just found irresistible humor in the SW question.

Today's contribution would be that of the lady last night / this morning found her on CL couldn't find any reviews so I went out on a trip for the boys. http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/ers/147433210.html it was okay but nothing to write home about. Photos were accurate with the exception of some tattoos. Once we get started I find out No Greek, BBBJ or GFE as her add state's. Definitely a 2 cup of coffee person and $ negotiation was available.

Final negotiation $.40 had a couple cups of coffee one of the prettiest Y`s for DATY I'm not a big lip guy. Overall I'd say 7

Harley Dude 29
04-02-06, 19:51
I don't normally partake of the SW scene, but my multiple trips downtown last week for the job gave me an opportunity to tour the area and get a look at the action. Little did I know that I was about to be one of the luckiest guys around. I was doing a loop on K street about 8 p.m. on a Monday, and made two loops. I noticed a very nice lady standing by a street light at K and 15 on the first trip by, but she appeared to be an office worker waiting on a friend. When I came back around, I saw she was still there, but didn't give it much thought.

As luck would have it, a car stopped in front of me on that access street, and commenced to unload some cargo for one of the office buildings. No where to go, so I just sat there. In about a minute, I noticed that she had moved closer to my car and appeared to be looking at me or the car. She motioned to roll the window down and asked if I would consider giving her a lift. The radar went up, but she approached me, so I said sure. She jumped in and did some idle chit chat while we waited for the car to move. Her name is Andrea, and she does work downtown, just not where she was located. She said she was working late and had a hotel room at a local hotel for the night. She gave an invitation to join her there for a period of time. No mention of rate or anything like that, so what the heck.

Went to her place and had a wonderful round of anything that a man could want. She was very sexy, clean, and had a killer body and a personality and sense of humor to die for. After a short while, she launched into her explanation that she does this periodically and enjoys picking up someone and having totally uncommited relations with them. She went on to explain that it was a nice addition to her income and sometimes she got nothing, and sometimes she got quite a tip. The bottom line was, she did not ask for anything, but let people give what they felt driven to donate.

I have to tell you, this was weird, and not something I thought about, but in the long term, I donated more than I would have had she been actually selling her time. She was happy, I was happy, and she still had the rest of the night to enjoy her room downtown. Maybe this was a once in a lifetime deal, but I can only hope that I hit it again when she decides to stay downtown.

Gauge
04-04-06, 10:43
HD29,

That's a great story. I have to admit, you may have just found that one time thing. You should definitely try to get her numbers.

Gauge

I don't normally partake of the SW scene, but my multiple trips downtown last week for the job gave me an opportunity to tour the area and get a look at the action. Little did I know that I was about to be one of the luckiest guys around. I was doing a loop on K street about 8 p.m. on a Monday, and made two loops. I noticed a very nice lady standing by a street light at K and 15 on the first trip by, but she appeared to be an office worker waiting on a friend. When I came back around, I saw she was still there, but didn't give it much thought.

As luck would have it, a car stopped in front of me on that access street, and commenced to unload some cargo for one of the office buildings. No where to go, so I just sat there. In about a minute, I noticed that she had moved closer to my car and appeared to be looking at me or the car. She motioned to roll the window down and asked if I would consider giving her a lift. The radar went up, but she approached me, so I said sure. She jumped in and did some idle chit chat while we waited for the car to move. Her name is Andrea, and she does work downtown, just not where she was located. She said she was working late and had a hotel room at a local hotel for the night. She gave an invitation to join her there for a period of time. No mention of rate or anything like that, so what the heck.

Went to her place and had a wonderful round of anything that a man could want. She was very sexy, clean, and had a killer body and a personality and sense of humor to die for. After a short while, she launched into her explanation that she does this periodically and enjoys picking up someone and having totally uncommited relations with them. She went on to explain that it was a nice addition to her income and sometimes she got nothing, and sometimes she got quite a tip. The bottom line was, she did not ask for anything, but let people give what they felt driven to donate.

I have to tell you, this was weird, and not something I thought about, but in the long term, I donated more than I would have had she been actually selling her time. She was happy, I was happy, and she still had the rest of the night to enjoy her room downtown. Maybe this was a once in a lifetime deal, but I can only hope that I hit it again when she decides to stay downtown.

Member #4917
04-05-06, 20:12
Not a daytime stroll, but probably the most consistent as far as SW's being out at night is around 4th and K, NW. Start near Louis Rouge, and cruise the blocks around that neighborhood. Although I haven't been fortunate enough myself to partake, I understand that these "women" are really practiced in the art of head.Big White. Hahaha

You are a funny guy.

Korndoggie
04-08-06, 15:59
Was cruising Tuesday the week before and dispite what the board had been saying was shocked at the lack of action. Ran the loop a few times and up and down New York. Nothing! Not one sighting. Started moving up the alphabet and went up 14th Finally saw a lone BSW. A couple more passes up New york and spotted a WSW and HSW near the Budget and 2 BSW at the Downtown (once the cops left). But nothing to write home about and very disappointing for a few hours of cruising. I actually saw more in one pass the next afternoon in Wilmington DE.

Decided to check out Club T, TBWNN, or The Bar With No Name or whatever you call it. That night it should have been called the Bar with No Customers. I walk in and the owner yells at me "You internet Guy?". He does that every time to me. I shake my head and say I know what your talking about but thats not me. He then says Los or Lax, and it sounds more like Lox so I can't make out which. "that Lox, I kill him", I think thats great you have no customers in here and you want to kill the ones who give you free advertising. Lets face it, if it wasn't for this board he would have been out of business 5 years ago.

The last time I was in there we were still talking about the place (although not necessarily in a good sense) and it was packed. In fact it was the first time in the 10 or so years I've been going in there that I saw other white suburban guys in there. God I hope I don't look as dorky or out of place as those guys did. A few months of no mentions on this board and his business dries up like a prune in the sun.

Also, in order to call it remodeling don't you have to put up something new?

LoveLOS
04-10-06, 03:59
He then says Los or Lax, and it sounds more like Lox so I can't make out which. "that Lox, I kill him"Sounds like I have a price on my head, especially since LAX doesn't report much on SWs...

Just back from the DR. Had a blast. Three posts and the link is to the first, follow link to the second.

Introducing your S.O. to your latest paid sexual partner -- THAT is what LL calls taking a walk on the wild side... (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=450880)

Keep em wet.
LoveLOS

Big White
04-12-06, 21:50
Sounds like I have a price on my head, especially since LAX doesn't report much on SWs....

Nah, the bartender has no magic left. That is, he now reminds me of the Winter Warlock from the movie "Santa Claus is Coming to Town." If he had any magic left, rather than go after you, or perhaps even make reindeers fly, he would use it to bring the girls back to the bar for drinks. And where there are girls, there will be mongers.

Sadly though, the Burgermeister Meisterberger (the DC Police, FBI et al.), has outlawed our toys :(

Korndoggie
04-13-06, 01:38
In my 30 years of crusin DC I have never seen such a drought of street action as I have over the past few weeks. There was a time when there were long legs, short skirts, long hair and boobs being flashed everywhere. My buddies and I used to get window seats at the bars downtown and watch what we would call the SHOW.

So what the hell is going on? Is there some super secret police sweep going on? (Something like that would hit the news and I have also been seeing very little LE presence on the street) One cop can't possibly make such a difference. Are they all over at Marion Barry's place??

My personal theory is that LoopVet has taken them all off the street and returned them to their homes. Damn you LoopVet. If you keep it up we are going to put you in the trunk of a car and take you for a visit with the bartender of the club with no name. and tell him you are LOX.

That being said even a desert has life if you look hard enough. Monday night (I know a bad night even during the hayday) I did see a bsw and wsw parked in a red Honda across from Fast Eddies for a few moments and there were 4 so-so girls on 11th. (The site of LE's next sting I bet you). As for foot traffic on L or M, the only thing I saw before 4 AM was a white girl in a sweat shirt being handcuffed around L and 14.

After 4 AM this blonde hit the streets. Red dress, black hose and heels. Kind of heavy but not too bad. The only problem was she had her pimp and another guy hangin around her and the streets were so empty you could easily be watched from blocks away . She came up to me at a light. I told her I did not want to pick her up in such an open area but she said this is good and kept trying to open my door before I drove off. I wasn't the only one who had a problem with her, I saw at least six other guys stop and talk to her and then drive off. She was out a full 45 minutes before she and her pimp disappeared.

So anyway the streets aren't entirely dead, but the show as I remember it does seem to be over.

Loop Vet
04-13-06, 18:30
lol, nah, Korndawg, the Save-a-Ho program has been shelved for the time being. I don't actively seek recipients, but open the program if someone in need comes a calling. I'm gonna have to check the loop out for myself this weekend, I think. Just some recon work, you know, a little window shopping. Maybe my boy B Dubs will feel like ridin' wit me.

I know of a spot that is producing right now. Not a place mentioned on this board often. Can be a little shady, but saw a couple hot mami's there last weekend around noon. Trusted members can PM for info.

WiseBorn
04-13-06, 20:12
It's seems to me that the SW's are being moved off of the streets and on to the Internet.

Drew Park
04-15-06, 16:07
It's seems to me that the SW's are being moved off of the streets and on to the Internet.

Ohh jeez, I sure hope not. It will only get my keyboard all gooey...

LoveLOS
04-16-06, 23:55
It's seems to me that the SW's are being moved off of the streets and on to the Internet.I wonder if you get rushed service on broadband?
I know of a spot that is producing right now. Not a place mentioned on this board often. Can be a little shady, but saw a couple hot mami's there last weekend around noon.Why not just tell them it is the back porch of the LOOPLAIR? Most members don't know where that shady little stroll is anyway...

LL

slowfloyd
04-18-06, 15:52
I've been lying pretty low lately so I haven't had much to report. Also, and maybe I'm just being paranoid but it seems that hermano grande has stepped up his vigilance - here on the board as well on the street. This inclination is mine alone, of course, but the steep decline in street meat tells me that HE has been very busy.

Anyway, I'm here to fucking post right not sound like a woman, I would like to report that this weekend finally saw the end of the months long drought over the stroll. Went out Friday night late - 3 am - and saw a decent crop. Now this wasn't the size take as the same time last year, but any turnout is better than nothing after the dryspell I've seen.

Wouldn't you know it, I got so excited to see some action I let the first decent chick I saw jump in my car. Ended up getting a quick French exam from this sketchy character who after a few minutes in my car was obvious that she was strung. I'd stay away - I think her name was Jada, tall and very dark complexted - but the good news is that I went back around a few times and I must have seen a dozen or more mechanics. There was even a hot little latina number that made me wish I hadn't blown on that ho. Oh well, next time.

Lettin bad old times roll,
Floyd S.

Marlo
04-18-06, 18:06
Hit the loop lastnight around 11...nothing! All I saw were two sexy BSW himmed up by LE. So I hit ClubNoName...empty! Decided to visit the House for a few drinks in an effort to pass some time then headed back to Club NoName...Empty! WOW! What is going on? Ended up taking my business to the Sun Club.

Baltimonger
04-19-06, 18:00
He then says Los or Lax, and it sounds more like Lox so I can't make out which. "that Lox, I kill him", I think thats great you have no customers in here and you want to kill the ones who give you free advertising. Lets face it, if it wasn't for this board he would have been out of business 5 years ago.
I think (BPBT) is a little upset about the LE raid on TBWNN. Of course dumbfuck Bi-polar Bartender pleads guilty to running a brothel. No, BPBT, you were guilty of running a bar; which with the proper licenses is not illegal. Pimps, hoes, and average suburban white guys are just customers. You can't control what they may talk to each other about, as long as they complete whatever transactions they may agree to off premises. Next time BPBT: learn the fucking laws, or get a better fucking lawyer.

This reminds me of a couple months ago when the registration on my dad's truck expired, and got towed from his driveway. His claim is that if my GF had not gotten into a small accident and dented the fender, no one would've bothered to look at the stickers to see if they were expired. He steadily bitched about her the whole time while I took him down to the motor vehicle admin. and then to the impound. It's so easy to deflect blame away from himself, and to any convenient target he could find. They only tell you a couple months in advance of when they are about to expire. Sorry for such short notice.

"It doesn't take a brain surgeon or rocket scientist to figure out that your dad doesn't have half the mental capacity needed to be a brain surgeon or rocket scientist."

LoveLOS
04-24-06, 22:50
Hondo, Large White, and LL were all skunked by the street on our last visit. We saw 3 patrons of TBWNN, zero on the L loop, one on NY Ave, one on WV Ave, and NONE that any of the three of us would fuck with our own dicks. That, readers, is both amazing and truly sad. What is this world coming to? :eek:

The most amusing thing was the gay black panhandler that hit on BW at Club No Name. You had to be there I guess. Oh, BPBT must have found his lithium tabs before we got there, he was cool and relaxed and having a DJ booth put in.

LL

WiseBorn
04-25-06, 19:55
The wise one finally gets out to play! I met a bsw on the track the Loop Pm'ed me (thanx Loopy) was able to get all three holes plugged. she is darkskinned and petite with large sweater puppies that where fun to play with. I have her number Pm me for details. Aslo met two former dancers by chance while out and about, managed to get their numbers as well. Both dancers are well versed in the greek lanugauge.

Wise

Member #4917
05-01-06, 20:04
Hit the avenue early saturday morning and saw a healthy handful of Street walkers hanging out.

No sign of any LE, .so mongers were running wild.

i guess with the on coming warm weather, things will pick up.

Fellows mongers keep your fingers crossed and be safe.

Loop Vet
05-02-06, 08:45
yeah, i happened to drive down and up NY Ave around 5am Monday morning and I saw 3 K&L types by the Shell. One of them was real hot. Is that the deal though these days? You can only find girls real, real early in the morning?

Drew Park
05-02-06, 09:35
You can only find girls real, real early in the morning?

The early bird catches the monger's worm.

Some fellows hit Starbucks for a morning hit. Others have other morning yens.

JohnnieBravo
05-02-06, 20:12
Just wondering if anybody has seen or knows of any SW action in Northeast DC or in Silver Spring? Thanks for everyones help.

JohnnieBravo

Loop Vet
05-02-06, 21:21
Johnnie there are definitely girls up and down Georgia but it's hit or miss and sometimes they're crack ho's. Best bet for a cute girl is up by Silver Spring by the hotels up there. The K&L girls stay up there sometimes and go out and catch dates on occasion. It's very hit or miss though.

Edwilliams1111
05-05-06, 01:17
I havent been to DC since last winter. Last winter there were so many SW that it was hard to choose. I just left DC 2 days ago very disappointed. I don't know what happened. I saw one and she was a damn he. Anyways I gotta come back up to DC this weekend. Any suggestions and where the hell to go. My friend told me about some truck stop or something. Somebody please shead sum light.

Dtaylor1972
05-17-06, 04:13
After a couple of month hiatus, decided to take a peek downtown.

NOTHING - at all moving on the good old K/L track, or surrounding area.

Did see 1 definate SW/ 1 brobable BSW down by the Tgirl stroll - but no Tgirls.

Hopefully things will get a little better come summer.

Smokey2009
05-17-06, 18:01
if you are lookin for SW on the K/L loop you have to wait for the weekend. Even then it could be a hit or miss. Most of my luck comes from drivin down into town on friday nights, from roughly around 1 till 5 they will be out.

RelaxedNut
05-27-06, 04:43
I traveled every strip tonight:

New york

Rhode island

Georgia ave

L (2 or 3 were but it wasn't worth the gas to turn around and pursue)

K

M (stretching I know).

Eastern/Kenilworth

ALL DEAD. I remember 2-3 years ago there were like 30+ sw on L & K during memorial day weekend and 15-20+ every friday & saturday for the rest of the summer through fall. I miss those days. This weekend ws like christmas and i was so anxious to get out tonight but i was disapointed by what i saw That new club on k and other things (feds) have killed the trade.

DC is Officially DEAD.

Bustop
05-27-06, 19:21
I was about to drop a copy of my most recent posting about my experience in Germany tonight, but I just read something that I never thought I would read IN LIFE...

DC is dead???!!!

What about M St, Massachussets and 7th- and 8th. Have you checked the backstreets north of Rhode Island? There used to be many in the backstreets between 4th NW and 7th NE... they were nothing to brag about, but they quinched the thurst... what about 11th/12th st at W St?

Keep looking.

Korndoggie
05-27-06, 19:40
To find out where all the streetwalkers have gone. This is not just a DC problem, its a nationwide epidemic. I travel a lot, up and down the eastern seaboard and throughout the midwest and south. NYC, DC, Houston, Atlantic City, Boston and several smaller towns that used to have action, have all seen a large drop. Baltimore is the only sure thing anymore.

They all could not have gone to the internet? I hope not since prices there are multiples of street prices. It can not be LE, since that would just move them to a different area. Don't even try to tell me its cause the economy has picked up and they all have jobs. Has Loop's Save a Ho program gone national?

I'd call for a Congressional Investigation, but with Tom DeLay out of office I wouldn't know where to turn. I'm sure if we ask, Marion Barry would look into this. Have you noticed how things have gone downhill since Delay left office and Barry came back? I wonder?

PS: Bustop. Sure you can still find a homeless woman talking to herself who will help you out for $20 on those back streets. You can even find a hot one once in a while in the usual areas. Its the quality and quantity that has suffered.

Bustop
05-28-06, 13:57
No doubt you speak the truth! The highest quality- and largest quantity per square inch- were always downtown. I remember my college days, riding my bike downtown just to get a peek. God knows all I could do was peek because my pockets weren't that phat...

When I could muster enough chips, it was usually only enough for my girl Peaches in the projects next to Cardozo High...

Strata
05-29-06, 18:29
My theory for the recent SW drought depends both on police action and market forces. First, a little history.

I've known the BPBT for years and have spent many an evening in TBWNN. Until this year, most of his business came from alcoholic pimps, their friends, and the SWs, not from tricks. Ever since the bar bust in January (when Jaron R Brice was arrested and eventually convicted and sentenced to DECADES in prison), the pimps have been scared to return.

The BPBT has been attracting some new business with the help of "promoters". Some of the new clientele is pretty unsavory - thugs/gangstas, as opposed to pimps. Last week, they were out in front of the bar threatening and harassing the SWs. According to one girl I know, they're not affiliated with anyone's "folks", and at least one had a gun. The girls now avoid the bar anytime this new crowd is there.

Ho's are like migratory birds, traveling frequently between DC, NY, AC, Miami, LV, etc., as often as the winds change. Many of the DC regulars have even left for better fields, and other girls have removed DC from their rotation.

Now, it's easy to blame the police crackdown, but many of the girls I know have been complaining that business in DC is far from what it used to be. For example, even though AC is a difficult town to work, many of the girls find that they can make much more money there than in DC. And now that DC is hot, too, many of the girls are staying away.

But there are still girls to be found.

A few have returned to TBWNN, sans pimps. A few will also hang out at Archibalds or Lima (the relatively new club on K). Most of them are not on the internet but instead depend on their regulars for subsistence.

Memorial Day weekend, I also saw a number of girls on the downtown track. Recently, most of the action I've seen hasn't started until 3 or 4AM.

On Friday/Saturday, the main action was up at 13th & M. There were pimps galor, plus 2 white girls (1 blonde, 1 brunette), and 4 BSWs that I saw. There was a long traffic jam of mongers vying for attention. LE stopped briefly to talk to one of the girls but did nothing to stop the action.

In addition, another WSW walked the track (chubby brunette, in sweats), and the old white hag with a crew cut stood at 15th & L for a few hours, hopefully with no takers. A group of 3 BSWs hung out at 15th & K, but quickly disappeared around 4:30AM.

I saw a few other girls driving around in cars but didn't see anyone of interest, partly because one of my two ATFs was in town en route from AC to Miami.

-Strata

WebDog
05-30-06, 14:33
I spent some time in DC lately -- 3 or 4 trips over the last few months. New York Ave just before or after the I-95 connector (depending on the direction) has had dependable options from 8am to at least 3pm. I have seen every time I have driven past there at least one BSW and some cases 2 or 3. Each time I have not had the chance to stop due to travel/work appointments. But when I have gone back at night and scoured the area -- NOTHING. The area around K St and 7th -- lots of fuggly TVs but nothing else.

What is the deal down there??? And what is the deal with the BSWs down on New York during the day. It seems like a dangerous spot with so much traffic and LE near by.

Sleazebum
05-31-06, 19:43
Please forgive this senile old guy...

As most know, I am partial to the AMP scene and will gladly provide any info to anyone who asks so please bear with my stupid questions below:

1. What or who is BPBT?

2. Who or what is TBWNN?

Is there anything else I need to be aware of before venturing out into this strange, new world (to me)?

Are there any pickings available during the weekend day shift?

You would probably want to answer via PM with this stuff.

Thank you all!

JJ

Smokey2009
05-31-06, 21:16
PS: Bustop. Sure you can still find a homeless woman talking to herself who will help you out for $20 on those back streets. You can even find a hot one once in a while in the usual areas. Its the quality and quantity that has suffered.This is true, but you have to look hard, and expand your search area at all costs!! Its no easy thing considerin most of these homeless women are either really out there and scare you off or are completely not appealing whatsoever.

Now and days i rely on an AMPs for fun.

Or B-more, which is your best shot for SW action.

LoveLOS
06-01-06, 00:07
Sleazy,

BPBT = Bi-Polar Bartender
TBWNN = The Bar with No Name

Check your PM for details.

LL

RelaxedNut
06-01-06, 20:04
Sting Operations

NY Ave near the cheap motel Wedneday 5/31/06 1AM. It was a BSW with 2 long pony tails talking to some guy on the driver side window at the first gas station before the motel. Once she got in he made the right onto NY ave and 3+ Marked police surrounded him. (They are good because I canvassed the whole area and did not see them)

I saw a latino SW on georgia ave/half street a month back near half street. SHe was REALLY out of place. K/L street quality. My little head was saying GO for it but my big head said this is definately a trap. I guess you know what I did? Yep I drove up to her. I dont know why either because I had no money. I was like whats up. You wanna go for a ride? She walked around to my driver side window. She said something about it costing. My LE senses started tingling. I was like, "thats ok". Didn't stick around to find out if it was indeed true. COme on noq...you gonna walk all the way around to my driver side door on Georgia Avenue?

Smokey2009
06-05-06, 15:11
16th st. used to be a spot for SWs but im not sure about now. Im hoping with warmer weather more SWs will hit the loop or find a new one were they can all strut their stuff. I doudt it will ever be like a few years ago when SWs walked the streets wearing nearly nothing and they outnumbered every fellow looker.

Motorback
06-06-06, 01:20
Loose lips sink ships......Thats where all the ho's have gone....We'll see what the warmer weather brings...

Loop...You still d mayor at Large of pimpville

LoveLOS Hell what can I say.....

ROBO...Don't be mad at me....Been busy as shit which is NO reason I know. he leash has been a bit tight lately.

Loop Vet
06-06-06, 09:34
Loose lips sink ships.......

You are absolutely correct, Motor. And a lot of us seniors are to blame, myself included, so I apologize for that. Most of you should know what I'm talking about. I won't even refer to it by nickname anymore and I certainly won't mention any other places from where I've had luck. I suggest others don't either. I'm not even mentioning street locations anymore. If anyone wants to know, ask by PM.

Anyway, I was dropping some dancer off late the other night and cruised a loop one time on my way home; a recruiting mission you could say. Almost nothing out but I was lucky enough to see a couple old schoolers sitting parked in their SUV so I pulled up to chat. I used to pick up both of these girls every so often back in the day and knew them to be good girls, both with ridiculous asses, so I followed them to their spot, which was a good one and one to remember if I happen to do a car date again (i RARELY do these days).

So I was kinda hoping for the older looking, less hot chick because I remembered her to give wicked head, but the other one, Precious, got out and started across the street to my car. This was the highlight of the the pick up. I wished I could've put it to music with her walking across the street in her heels, short skirt, and low cut white top. SHe did a slow walk and her legs were shining. She looked real, real good.

Anyway, cbj for two jacks in car. Decent enough. Pulled her skirt up and fondled that deadly ass throughout with the occassional spank. I got a little caught up looking at her ass and making it jiggle, so although "rawk hahd", I didnt bust a nutter.

I wondered why I had never taken this girl home so I asked her if she went to people's homes. She said yes so I collected her number. Discussed a couple other things as well. Let's just say she and her friend should be a great back-up plan shall it be needed this weekend.

Motorback
06-07-06, 09:10
Wasn't looking to assign blame Loop. You know me better then that. Just giving my unsolicited .2

Richmong
06-07-06, 19:17
I was in the District on business Tuesday and a funny thing happened. It was actually day light around 8 pm and I notice a few familiar faces walking about. The thing is -- none of them were dressed in the usual attire. Well it has been several months sinces participating in the troll in DC but I knew things had changed. They are now blending in with the crowds and dressing down to avoid having the spotlight being thrust upon them. Sure enough - this confirmed with a daytime jaunt through 15th and K & L near archies around 11:00 am this morning. Ended up chatting at length with Teresa and she was a wealth of knowledge it appears. Time well spent -- brown hair 120 about 27 hair to mid back and about a 9 on the SW scale. Looked like she just came out of an office. One benny for CFS and bbbj.

Tuesday -- went to happiness -- 11:00 pm-- oh louie was great !!! Thanks to those who posted. no need for details everyone else has those from previous post. I will be happy to share additional info with senior members here in a back channel if you wish. I have read the board enough to know who is legit and who is not. Happy Hunting

Sweet Pea
06-10-06, 10:52
Sting Operations

NY Ave near the cheap motel Wedneday 5/31/06 1AM. It was a BSW with 2 long pony tails talking to some guy on the driver side window at the first gas station before the motel. Once she got in he made the right onto NY ave and 3+ Marked police surrounded him. (They are good because I canvassed the whole area and did not see them)
Saw the same thing last night (Fri. 6/9 1 AM). 3 marked cars surrounded the guy. There was way too much LE out there to do anything. I had a funny feeling when I passed the decoy. Now I know why. Oh yeah, they were staged in the lot behind the gas station where all the trailers are parked. It's just not worth it these days.

Aacountyman
06-14-06, 19:43
I have been through the Archibald area around lunch the last few days. The only ladies I see are wearing government ID's or are carrying a lunch bag. Seems hard for SW's to operate in this area.

More information would be great.

I was in the District on business Tuesday and a funny thing happened. It was actually day light around 8 pm and I notice a few familiar faces walking about. The thing is -- none of them were dressed in the usual attire. Well it has been several months sinces participating in the troll in DC but I knew things had changed. They are now blending in with the crowds and dressing down to avoid having the spotlight being thrust upon them. Sure enough - this confirmed with a daytime jaunt through 15th and K & L near archies around 11:00 am this morning. Ended up chatting at length with Teresa and she was a wealth of knowledge it appears. Time well spent -- brown hair 120 about 27 hair to mid back and about a 9 on the SW scale. Looked like she just came out of an office. One benny for CFS and bbbj.

Motorback
06-17-06, 07:18
So there I was driving back south from a meeting up north so I decided to take a quick turn through the city. Been a while since I'd checked out the street scene (or lack there of..) and I had a scratch that needed that special itch. Drove all of the normal haunts with little to no action seen. I did see more suspects on the East side of the city. Saw one VERY hot prospect (5'10 5'11 in her shoes, long black hair, please don't be a wig...wearing a skimpy black dress that showed all of the right assets.) down on NYA. I had just swung and positioned the big rig for a closer look and possible pick up ( chops were drooling...pants were already around my ankles in anticipation....woody was out helping steer...when out of the blue come three to six hell maybe twelve John E. Law vehicles with every gizmo that lights up, makes noise and generally lets you know they are in a BIG hurry, come screaming around the corner headed up NYA. Scared the living crap out of us both. Needless to say that shot down any attempt for a pick up. I have seen this sw several times before and will continue to seek her until I conquer it or find out its not really a woman. In that case I'll send her LoveLos's direction.

Saw some more action up and around the old Curtis Motel but that area gives me the creeps and I have never seen anything up there that I would stop for. Took all of the drama as a sign to get out of dodge. I thought of picking up the shoe phone and calling LV or BW to see where they were hiding the ladies but the hour was pretty late and I was trying to be considerate.

So it's true....DC is dead thanks to too much info being a bad thing. I ended up calling a young hispanic single moher I know who likes it when I show up with a couple of bags of groceries for her and her kids. Smoking body, great conversation, and TALENT.

Good hunting and good luck !

MB

MOST IMORTANT:
# 300 yappiness needless droll dedicated to you TrashMan. Wish this could have been a great Trashman Conquest I was reporting on. The original DON of DC when times where better and the women plentiful. You are NOT forgotten. RIP Brother.

Time To Change
06-17-06, 10:57
Coming to DC for about week, staying near the Mall. Is there any hope?

Drew Park
06-17-06, 15:27
Coming to DC for about week, staying near the Mall. Is there any hope?

Ummmmmm. Which Mall? Springfield? Tysons? Pentagon City?

Hope? What are you hoping for? Nice weather? Good restaurants?

Not sure what exactly you want but if you scroll down you might find something that interests you.

Korndoggie
06-17-06, 18:23
I did not see anything Wednesday at 14th and K, nor did I see anything two nights later on New York near the fireworks stands (Bang bang). Of course it was just after dark so that may explain it.

LE you are doing such a fine job you should take the summer off. All those rumors that warm weather will bring out women in high heels, short skirts, and bare mid drift tops are just that. I already said I did not see anything like that. So chill. Take a break. Job well done. Go find some drug dealers or spies or something.

Also on Friday night, stopped at this bar on L Street, somewhere near 15th. Its on the second floor and you have to walk up a flights of stairs with a very noisey door that goes bang when you walk through it. There is also a bar on the ground floor now. I could not even get in the door to go upstairs, so I can't tell you how many ladies were up there.

Hubbali666
06-17-06, 21:18
Was that klicks ?

Razors
06-19-06, 13:37
The original DON of DC when times where better and the women plentiful. You are NOT forgotten. RIP Brother.
Amen Bro!

And rather than slip in the sort of simple off topic palaver that at one time might have justified a Trashman scorching. Any info on early morning ladies? I had opportunity to communte through the city down Rte 1 earlyish and I saw two ladies out that were giving the bold stareback signifying interest in getting monger attention. I had absolutely zero chance to circle around and double check, anyone else think there might be some early morning action available - 6:00am or so?

A John
06-25-06, 08:08
The rainbow after the rain last night was very colorful. Coming up New York Avenue around 1130 spotted two BSW`S one of them about 5`6 the other about 5`2 both dressed to the nine did my U-turn for my pickup of my first pot of gold right at the Greyhound bus stop. On the arrival someone had picked up the big bone so the stars were starting to lineup for me as I like a spinner lite skin perfect little body. Negotiations seem to be in my favor .75 FS between 21 and 25 years old name Keisha sorry no digits.

attitude-9
appearance-8
service-8

Making my way down to the regular loop a lot of action on K Street and then on the backside L st. Kmart seemed to be having a large blue light special salesman with ticket books giving out coupons. After checking things out for a bit I found my next pot of gold would be this sexy ASW as I rounded the corner there were five Asian men talking with her in a foreign language that sounded like Chinese. So I gave her a wink and slowly continued walking seemed she was already cutting a bigger deal. I'm realizing now that my stars have kind of realign As Courtney approaches me with a tube top barely holding in her enhancements. I'm not sure about her age she's probably much younger than she looks. Negotiations settled in at $.25 FS back to the vehicle and off to the alley. A lot of talking and not enough action. So if you're looking for conversation she insisted upon giving me digits for seniors
Attitude-8
appearance-6 (too many tattoos)
service-7
communication-10
happy hunting to all
AJ

Caffeind
07-01-06, 03:42
This was my first trip to dc there were a few bsw out tonight as well as a few wsw too. I probably seen about 8 or ten different females out tonight around 1230 to 130 am

Trick Williams
07-09-06, 12:40
Saw a bunch of ladies out Friday night... I also saw a few LE out as well... Could things be heating up??? I sure do hope so... Didnt participate this time around but hope to real soon, seeing that the ladies are coming out.

Freshly Snipes
07-09-06, 20:27
The rainbow after the rain last night was very colorful. Coming up New York Avenue around 1130 spotted two BSW`S one of them about 5`6 the other about 5`2 both dressed to the nine did my U-turn for my pickup of my first pot of gold right at the Greyhound bus stop. On the arrival someone had picked up the big bone so the stars were starting to lineup for me as I like a spinner lite skin perfect little body. Negotiations seem to be in my favor .75 FS between 21 and 25 years old name Keisha sorry no digits.

attitude-9
appearance-8
service-8

Making my way down to the regular loop a lot of action on K Street and then on the backside L st. Kmart seemed to be having a large blue light special salesman with ticket books giving out coupons. After checking things out for a bit I found my next pot of gold would be this sexy ASW as I rounded the corner there were five Asian men talking with her in a foreign language that sounded like Chinese. So I gave her a wink and slowly continued walking seemed she was already cutting a bigger deal. I'm realizing now that my stars have kind of realign As Courtney approaches me with a tube top barely holding in her enhancements. I'm not sure about her age she's probably much younger than she looks. Negotiations settled in at $.25 FS back to the vehicle and off to the alley. A lot of talking and not enough action. So if you're looking for conversation she insisted upon giving me digits for seniors
Attitude-8
appearance-6 (too many tattoos)
service-7
communication-10
happy hunting to all
AJ$.25 for full service? Sounds a little too good too be tru...or your one masterful negotiator! :)

A John
07-09-06, 22:57
Gogo,

I find that its all in your approach. Negotiations can go either way. Trying to do it from the car just doesn't work. :( Parking and getting up in the mix generally brings better results. :) I find that usually when the streets are not so busy. Simply saying I'm sorry that's too much and walking away, 95% of the time gets a grab on my arm and the negotiations begin.

Then again YMMV ;)

Happy Hunting,

AJ

Loop Vet
07-10-06, 12:49
i'm not sure you two are on the same page. The way I see A John's post, the $ represents 5 jacks. Add another .25 and you get above the typical fs street price. Do I see this correctly John, or was it actually just .25?

Freshly Snipes
07-10-06, 13:11
Gogo,

I find that its all in your approach. Negotiations can go either way. Trying to do it from the car just doesn't work. :( Parking and getting up in the mix generally brings better results. :) I find that usually when the streets are not so busy. Simply saying I'm sorry that's too much and walking away, 95% of the time gets a grab on my arm and the negotiations begin.

Then again YMMV ;)

Happy Hunting,

AJYour the man then :D, because when i walk away all they say is "see ya.....!" :(

A John
07-10-06, 16:08
i'm not sure you two are on the same page. The way I see A John's post, the $ represents 5 jacks. Add another .25 and you get above the typical fs street price. Do I see this correctly John, or was it actually just .25?THANKS LOOP,

For clarification. I thought I had it right. At least that's the way I read it in the abbreviations. I didn't actually realize 5 jacks. and another .25 that I was overpaying for that neighborhood? In my travels New York and South Dakota Avenue, Florida and West Virginia Avenue, I know things are much less. However that particular night I was only able to find the lucky leprechaun's pot of gold in the areas I spoke of.

Happy Hunting

AJ

Loop Vet
07-10-06, 19:24
Well John, typically fs half n half can be found for $ or even .80 on the K&L loop, and I take them to my Looplair. But I've gone over $ too at times. No big deal but try to keep strong at $, they know its the going rate.

Motorback
07-10-06, 20:20
Always the decent gentleman willing to help the lost and misinformed. Loop for Humanitarian of the Year !

Adobe
07-11-06, 03:38
Hey, all -

Last trip into town (about a year ago), the loop didn't become active until after midnight. Doing the loop over a week I found that sometimes the action didn't pick up until 3 or 4. But in researching for an upcoming trip, I've read postings on this board that talk about productive loops during daylight hours (around 8:00 p.m.) and also much later window-shopping (around 3:00 a.m.).

I know it's always hit or miss, but has anyone had any recent experience during the hours of 7 or 8 and on??? (And until how early in the morning is it even worth doing the loop -- I once had luck at 5:00 a.m. myself.)

Thanks for any advice.

Adobe
Senior Member from N.E.

Member #3947
07-12-06, 21:10
Just wanted to pass on my adventure to you. Back on 4th of July, I was dropping off my son back to his mom in Waldorf. I was on my way back up Rt.5 when I see this blond chick trying to hich a ride. In a split second, I had to decide, would I pick up this gal (she might have had a guy waiting in the shadows to jack my ass) or just pass her up. Mind you, this was 12:30 in the am. Well, my little head said pick the ***** up. She was kinda cute. I would say in mid to late 30's. Had on a somewhat short skirt. I thought she was hoeing at first. So I did. Well we had a little small talk like where she lives (dropped her off in Upper Marboro somewhere...). Then she popped the question. Had I ever picked up a wild woman before. Of course, I tell her yes but my wild might be wilder than hers. She told me she was short on cash and if I gave her some money, we could do anything sexually. Hey now, a gift from god!!!!! Ok, since we were going to be on a car date, I settled on a 20.00 blow job. She said I could fuck her if I had a condom. I didn't and I really didn't think about pulling over at the 7-11 and getting one. Well, she directed me to a lonely spot not far from her home.

We pull up, I kill the lights and she started the duty. She started off saying that she was not a pro but she was good. MAN, WAS THAT HOE GOOD!!!! She sucked me dry with NO CONDOM. She blew me bareback for 20 bucks. That was one of the best blowjobs I've ever had in that she swallowed all my nutzema. After I nutted, I gave her the money, dropped her off at her house and I headed home a happy guy. Now how's that for a 4th of July!

WiseBorn
07-15-06, 15:50
Just wanted to pass on my adventure to you. Back on 4th of July, I was dropping off my son back to his mom in Waldorf. I was on my way back up Rt.5 when I see this blond chick trying to hich a ride. In a split second, I had to decide, would I pick up this gal (she might have had a guy waiting in the shadows to jack my ass) or just pass her up. Mind you, this was 12:30 in the am. Well, my little head said pick the ***** up. She was kinda cute. I would say in mid to late 30's. Had on a somewhat short skirt. I thought she was hoeing at first. So I did. Well we had a little small talk like where she lives (dropped her off in Upper Marboro somewhere...). Then she popped the question. Had I ever picked up a wild woman before. Of course, I tell her yes but my wild might be wilder than hers. She told me she was short on cash and if I gave her some money, we could do anything sexually. Hey now, a gift from god!!!!! Ok, since we were going to be on a car date, I settled on a 20.00 blow job. She said I could fuck her if I had a condom. I didn't and I really didn't think about pulling over at the 7-11 and getting one. Well, she directed me to a lonely spot not far from her home.

We pull up, I kill the lights and she started the duty. She started off saying that she was not a pro but she was good. MAN, WAS THAT HOE GOOD!!!! She sucked me dry with NO CONDOM. She blew me bareback for 20 bucks. That was one of the best blowjobs I've ever had in that she swallowed all my nutzema. After I nutted, I gave her the money, dropped her off at her house and I headed home a happy guy. Now how's that for a 4th of July!

Hopefully you've kept in touch with her. I've found women who who'll do this is dire straits are Very thankful and cheap. Good find.

Sweet Pea
07-16-06, 00:02
MPD is still doing the sting op by the gas station next to the Budget. Driving down there around 2 Am and saw a prettier than normal HSW. By herself. This one was too easy. Drove around and saw LE staged in the parking lot behind the gas station. So I stuck around waiting to see if my instincts were right. They were. Not 5 minutes later a few fools pulled up and started chatting with her. She walks away and, showtime!

L street was packed with SWs and LE last night as well. Nothing worth stopping for though. Some seemed a little too young as well.

Colts301
07-29-06, 16:25
SW's are there. no 10's but a few 8's BSW,WSW, and I think i saw 1-2 ASW. after midnight is the ticket.

Va2006
08-01-06, 05:55
I just want to point out that there is alot of action in the Mt. Vernon area close to Safeway. I was driving with a friend late Saturday night heading down from a club in DC when my buddys car began heating again (for the fourt time that night). We quickly stopped near the Safeway ~3am and were approached by two BSW. We were terrified at first and though we were going to get robbed, but they later explained their stories, and my friend got a quick HJ and BJ. He refused anything more. I refused since I did not feel safe. I regret it now; it was a real bargain. Just be careful, lots of LE's in the area parked in turned off cars.

Loop Vet
08-03-06, 10:23
just so you know, virginian 2006, mt. vernon square is a popular area for the trannies, so be careful. maybe you're better off having refused. which street is the safeway on? the trannies do tend to stay east of 7th, but i'd imagine they venture beyond as well.

lots of talk on dc101 this morning about the bowie hs jv football coach/pimp peddling his **** girls out of the budget inn on ny ave. here's an article from the post about it:

coach accused of being a pimp
man charged with having sex with 15-year-old prostitute

by eric rich
washington post staff writer
wednesday, august 2, 2006; page b05

a police officer in maryland heard a surprising story when he found a 15-year-old girl and an adult male engaged in a sex act at 3 a.m. in a car in takoma park: she was a prostitute, the girl said, and her pimp was a coach at a high school in prince george's county.

arron j. burroughs, a junior varsity assistant football coach at bowie high school, appeared yesterday in superior court in the district, where he was ordered held without bail on a charge of first-degree child sexual abuse, said channing phillips, a spokesman for the u.s. attorney's office.

according to a charging document, the girl told police that burroughs -- who is also a metrobus driver -- repeatedly took her to the district to engage in prostitution beginning in september. she said burroughs, 35, also had sex with her, starting when she was 14, the document says.

the girl was a student at the high school, according to a law enforcement source who spoke on condition of anonymity because that information has not been revealed in public documents.

told of the arrest, a spokesman for the prince george's school system confirmed last night that burroughs is a coach at bowie high and said that school officials would investigate the matter. burroughs, who lives in crofton, was represented by the public defender's office. messages left there late yesterday received no response.

according to the charging document, the police officer was on routine patrol early monday when he spotted the girl and a man parked in a deserted lot in the 7600 block of maple avenue.

the girl told the officer that burroughs had driven her from maryland to the district on sunday and that the two had sex early monday in his range rover in the metrobus yard on bladensburg road ne.

she said that he rented a room for her at the budget inn on new york avenue ne for the purposes of prostitution and that a customer -- the man she was later found with -- drove her to takoma park and paid her $150 for sex, according to the document.

later monday, while she was in police custody, the girl asked burroughs to pick her up at the hotel in the district. burroughs arrived at 8:30 p.m. and was arrested.

according to the document, he admitted that the two had had sex in the bus yard and on other occasions, beginning when she was 14, and that he brought her to the district for the purposes of prostitution. he also admitted to having two pounds of marijuana in his vehicle, saying he supplemented his income by selling the drug, the document says.

Robux
08-03-06, 19:03
What didn't this guy confess to the cops!? What an f'ing moron!

Trick Williams
08-03-06, 20:29
What didn't this guy confess to the cops!? What an f'ing moron!

He probably got scarred... He's stupid for tryin to pimp a chic that young.

Member #4917
08-06-06, 11:37
Damn, he is going to get hit hard, he fucked up in more ways that one.

Va2006
08-08-06, 05:02
Loop Vet,

I'm refering to the MT. Vernon area in N. VA. (close to Ft. Belvoir) There's a Safeway in close proximity to the motels in the area. The girls were a 6 and 7 tops. It was pretty dark but I'm pretty sure they were females. One pulled on to my hand and guided me down under but I just felt suspicous about the whole thing. I felt scared cause they appeared in the middle of the dark from nowhere and we were kind of startled at first.

Loop Vet
08-08-06, 19:15
oh okay, I figured you meant Mt. Vernon Sq in dc, being as we are posting in the dc forum as opposed to the Nova forum. Very interesting info though.

Baltimonger
08-08-06, 20:09
George Washington must have been gay. Everywhere he went, he said he couldn't wait to get home to mount Vernon.

Benchseats Rock
08-08-06, 21:34
George Washington must have been gay. Everywhere he went, he said he couldn't wait to get home to mount Vernon.

Not to mention he was a very accomplished gardener. Most interesting are his notes on the separation of male and female seeds to produce a better crop yield. Hmmm... I wonder what he could have been growing?

Benchseats Rock
So did GW, apparently...

Baltimonger
08-10-06, 17:21
First Crime Cameras To Be Installed This Week (http://www.nbc4.com/news/9659846/detail.html)
Dozens Of Cameras Planned For District

WASHINGTON -- Four crime cameras will be installed in the District this week.

The closed circuit television cameras are permitted under emergency legislation recently signed by Mayor Anthony Williams.

The first four cameras will be placed along the 1500 to 1700 blocks of Benning Road in Northeast, the 400 block of O Street in Northwest, the 1200 block of Valley Road in Southeast and at 14th and Girard streets in Northwest. Installation is scheduled to begin Thursday and be completed this week, according to the Metropolitan Police Department.

About two dozen more cameras will be installed by the end of August, and another 23 cameras will be installed during September.

In selecting locations for the cameras, police consider calls for police service, reported crimes, recommendations and requests from community leaders, and other public safety indicators.

The cameras will focus on public space and operate 24 hours a day. Images will be recorded and then reviewed by police if there are reports of criminal activity in the area of the camera.

Smokey2009
08-11-06, 13:05
After havin a pretty bad experience at a SPA earlier in the night i took a stroll onto the K&L loop. Being a thursday night i was expectin a little action but come to it NONE WAS FOUND. It seems now with this whole crime emergency thing goin down in dc, there is a cop on every corner every minute. There were about 4 WSW on the streets last night, ofcourse with 3 of them getting stopped by cops and the other 1 getting hitched as i saw her. This isnt somethin new though, i went down to the loop sunday night and the same thing was goin on, although there were more SWs on the street, more cops were out in full force stopping both SWs and mongers alike. Im wonderin, SWs have to be in DC, and if they cant walk the loop they would be goin else where find buss. The question is WHERE? If you do know where the goldmine sits, PM me. Thanks.

Member #4917
08-11-06, 18:24
Its a mystery, but I have seen a few of the ladies on the "List".

Drew Park
08-11-06, 19:14
It seems now with this whole crime emergency thing goin down in dc, there is a cop on every corner every minute.

Yep, except, of course, where the boyz from the 'hood continue to gun each other down...

Peter Piper
08-11-06, 20:40
...Im wonderin, SWs have to be in DC, and if they cant walk the loop they would be goin else where find buss. The question is WHERE? If you do know where the goldmine sits, PM me. Thanks.It's no secret. Most of the SWs also have ads on the WWW and/or city paper. So, essentially, they're laying around in their hotel room waiting for men to come to them. This is a trend that has been in the making for several years. Also, SWs run back and forth from town to town. They go wherever the money is. If they're not making money in DC, they go to another town.

Benchseats Rock
08-12-06, 00:13
Its a mystery, but I have seen a few of the ladies on the "List".

Is the mystery the "List" or is it that the real mystery here is why your posts are never longer than a sentence or two at most, except for the one time you posted an article and the other singular, lone event where you mentioned in the breifest of detail that there was no LE on a nice New York Avenue night and openly hoped for a good summer season?

I'm the fucking king of irrelevant, off topic, non sequitor one liners, but believe it or not, it is possible (really, I promise ;) ) to actually report something without disclosing who you are, and exactly where and when you did what to whom and was it any good. But just as you have obviously suspected, I am afraid that there is just one tiny little catch.

You actually have to type more than one sentence to do it.

I'm not trying to come down hard or anything - everyone likes a good one liner. They break up the monotony and add humour: but every now and then an actual contribution would be appreciated.

Benchseats Rock

Smokey2009
08-12-06, 18:24
The problem with the ladies goin online is that pricing has become ridiculous. You can forget findin be-more prices online. The regular DC pricing is also pretty hard to find online. I'm not sure if the newspaper pricing is as crazy as it is online, but I'm sure that I'm not goin to be paying more than 2 bens for good company and most ladies go for at least 3. I guess bottom line you have better quality that isnt hopped on drugs online but on the flipside I don't think none of these ladies are worth 3 bens for an hour of their time unless they are angelina jolie look alikes down to the last detail.

Member #4917
08-13-06, 11:28
Is the mystery the "List" or is it that the real mystery here is why your posts are never longer than a sentence or two at most, except for the one time you posted an article and the other singular, lone event where you mentioned in the breifest of detail that there was no LE on a nice New York Avenue night and openly hoped for a good summer season?

I'm the fucking king of irrelevant, off topic, non sequitor one liners, but believe it or not, it is possible (really, I promise ;) ) to actually report something without disclosing who you are, and exactly where and when you did what to whom and was it any good. But just as you have obviously suspected, I am afraid that there is just one tiny little catch.

You actually have to type more than one sentence to do it.

I'm not trying to come down hard or anything - everyone likes a good one liner. They break up the monotony and add humour: but every now and then an actual contribution would be appreciated.

Benchseats RockHahahaha. Bravo, youre a funny guy.

WiseBorn
08-13-06, 13:12
The problem with the ladies goin online is that pricing has become ridiculous. You can forget findin be-more prices online. The regular DC pricing is also pretty hard to find online. I'm not sure if the newspaper pricing is as crazy as it is online, but I'm sure that I'm not goin to be paying more than 2 bens for good company and most ladies go for at least 3. I guess bottom line you have better quality that isnt hopped on drugs online but on the flipside I don't think none of these ladies are worth 3 bens for an hour of their time unless they are angelina jolie look alikes down to the last detail.
Nah just tell 'em that you are only paying the SW rate they'll accept. A rule of thumb is the more expensive the Hotel room the higher the date price. If she's at the Four Seasons then she's proboly a true courtesan, but if she's at a motel 6 she's a SW.

Aacountyman
08-13-06, 20:03
Hahahaha. Bravo, youre a funny guy.

Guilty as charged.

Poser.

Smokey2009
08-14-06, 00:03
Nah just tell 'em that you are only paying the SW rate they'll accept. A rule of thumb is the more expensive the Hotel room the higher the date price. If she's at the Four Seasons then she's proboly a true courtesan, but if she's at a motel 6 she's a SW.Very true but how to you differentiate when all the advertising online goes for no more than atleast 2 bens.

What happened to the days when a CBJ was no more than 2-3 jacksons max? I refuse to give in and drive to B-more for action. Any ideas on what to do?

Member #4917
08-14-06, 00:32
Guilty as charged.

Poser.I hope I am not causing anyone to lose sleep at nights.

Peter Piper
08-14-06, 00:54
Nah just tell 'em that you are only paying the SW rate they'll accept. A rule of thumb is the more expensive the Hotel room the higher the date price. If she's at the Four Seasons then she's proboly a true courtesan, but if she's at a motel 6 she's a SW.He's right. Most of them will negotiate. The 200+ rates are for those who don't know any better or don't care. In most cases the quality is all the same whether you find her on the WWW or on the street.

Slicker
08-19-06, 04:38
New to D.C. Read a few posts referring to L & K street and also NY ave. What are the actual names of these streets/territories (L & K)? I basically need to know the main places/streets/intersections where the action is plentiful.

Detailing the peak periods would be helpful, too. In a previous post I read that L & K peaks around midnight through 3am. True? False?

Thanks in advance,

Hope to report soon, fellas.

Slick

VanDriver
08-19-06, 15:11
New to D.C. Read a few posts referring to L & K street and also NY ave. What are the actual names of these streets/territories (L & K)? I basically need to know the main places/streets/intersections where the action is plentiful.

Detailing the peak periods would be helpful, too. In a previous post I read that L & K peaks around midnight through 3am. True? False?

Thanks in advance,

Hope to report soon, fellas.

Slick

Here's something new... A simple question from a noob...

I can feel the firestorm coming now.

Van

Drew Park
08-19-06, 19:02
New to D.C. Read a few posts referring to L & K street and also NY ave. What are the actual names of these streets/territories (L & K)?

Start with this travel aid...zoom in as necessary.

http://maps.google.com/maps?oi=map&q=Washington,+DC

What else can we do for you? Pay for your parking?

Baltimonger
08-20-06, 16:57
L & K St.: L & K Sts. SE (southeast) just north of the Navy Yard.

NY Ave.: Stands for Navy Yard Ave. It's the road right in front of the Navy Yard.

Enjoy!

Smokey2009
08-20-06, 17:49
I haven't been to DC lately simply because the crime emergency puts out more cops on the streets and its gotten hard to pick one up without bein noticed. Its also a rat race when the ladies do come out, you have to hav luck to find a lady you pass at the same place when you come back around.

Hhas it gotten any better?

LoveLOS
08-20-06, 18:19
Picked up a hotteeee on the intesection of L and K. DFK GFE multiple pos WOW.

KJ,
Let me be the second to congratulate you on joining the 700 club, AKA us assholes that post too much... See you at RT?

LL

Motorback
08-21-06, 09:17
I did see a REAL hottie wearing a fishnet one piece body suite with only black thongs on the other morning but by the time I circled the wagon around she had one of DC's finest talking with her. FUCK !!! She wasn't a UC as I had seen her out before but never looking that good. Tried to call Loopy but he has still to return my call. Must have burned his phone out with all the ladies callin and getting their pixs snapped.....My bad...there he is calling me now....!

LoveLOS
08-22-06, 02:25
I did see a REAL hottie wearing a fishnet one piece body suite with only black thongs on the other morning but by the time I circled the wagon around she had one of DC's finest talking with her. FUCK !!! Just wanted to clarify, due to the history of the posting party: Was this fine looking hottie in fact human, or was the DC's finest you spoke of perhaps the dog catcher? :p
Moto - I look forward to hangin with you at RT!

LL

Vet Ho
08-22-06, 12:24
Can anyone tell me how the streets are looking now in downtown dc . Im thinking about playing the field again .

Baltimonger
08-22-06, 16:49
Picked up a hotteeee on the intesection of L and K. DFK GFE multiple pos WOW.

KJ,
Let me be the second to congratulate you on joining the 700 club, AKA us assholes that post too much... See you at RT?

LL

Unfortunately, RT weekend is also when some 3 post lurker noobie is having a birthday. By some dumb luck, a band she has been begging me to take her to see is in town on that day.

There is also this big gaping hole I cut in the side of my penis, representing the big gaping hole left by LE on Black Wednesday. My last piece was at 1413 K back on 6-16-06. I want that memory to remain with me a while longer, so I opted for genital self-mutilation.

Can anyone tell me how the streets are looking now in downtown dc.
Well traffic is backed up on the 14th St. bridge. There is a disabled vehicle in the left lane. M St. from Connecticut ave. out to Georgetown is pretty much stop and go. The southeast/southwest freeway is experiencing no major delays. The southbound Anacostia freeway however is jammed up right before Suitland Parkway. Police are on the scene of a 3 car accident.

I'm K.J. Baltimonger, Metro Traffic Control.

Member #4338
08-22-06, 16:54
Can anybody say RTFF !!!!!!!!!! I'm too tired to even bother to fire up the old flame thrower......All I can say has been said.

According to some (and you know who you are -- G13) we are not supposed to tell noobs to RTFF. I'm not sure what we're supposed to do, but we're damn sure not supposed to tell them to RTFF!

That said...VetHo, RTFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Motorback
08-22-06, 17:01
I deleted that post thinking I was being MUCH too harsh but now that I look back....and I know only what I think I know...

RTTF HO !!!!!!!!!

VanDriver
08-22-06, 17:49
Can anyone tell me how the streets are looking now in downtown dc . Im thinking about playing the field again .

Vet Ho:

The streets themselves are a dark grey, charcoal, black, or even tan (concrete colored). Most of them have yellow lines on them; some lines are solid, some are double-yellow, and some of them are dashed.

Occasionally, you will see some tan area on either side of the street; those are sidewalks.

Hope this helped get you "playing the field again"

Van

Oh yeah, sometimes large rolling objects are seen traveling on them; such as cars, trucks, and, yes, Vans!

Loop Vet
08-22-06, 23:51
Hi Vet Ho. Interesting username. Is that a tribute? :)

For those who missed the original deleted posts, Vet ho said she is a former sw contemplating coming out of retirement. Whoever you are, I'm sure the world will be a better place with you out there. Go get em, tiger.

LoveLOS
08-23-06, 00:45
There is also this big gaping hole I cut in the side of my penis, representing the big gaping hole left by LE on Black Wednesday. My last piece was at 1413 K back on 6-16-06. I want that memory to remain with me a while longer, so I opted for genital self-mutilation.Balti,
As usual, you are over the top... Fucking A -- Except in your case, Fucking NOTHING. :eek:

Lax,
Remember what happened to the last guy that tried to tell us RTFF was "inflamatory." Like pouring napalm into Trashman's flamethower... Some say LL got involved in the fuss also. :p

Hi Vet Ho. Interesting username. Is that a tribute? :)No ego there, my brotha. ;) If she were Thai, she would have signed up as LOS HO... But the real tribute would have been Trash Ho, or RoboHo...

VHo,
Sorry about the less than friendly response you recieved. KJ, Lax, VD and Motormouth obviously missed the deleted posts where Loop and I learned that you are a member of the fairer sex and thus should not get the RTFF and/or Bullshit info responses we reserve for illiterate mongers and pigs, both of whom tend to ask stupid questions in their first few posts.

The streets are rough out there, lots of 5-0. Please be careful if you come out again. The bar on the second floor that you probably know about gets visited fairly often. For legal reasons, we call it The Bar with No Name = TBWNN.

Remember too that if you really do know a lot of us already, as indicated in your deleted posts and your PM, there is a greatly decreased need to solicit on the street. Just PM us, course that would require the backchannel boys knowing who you are sweet thang...

LoveLOS

Slicker
08-23-06, 04:35
L & K up through New York ave. are the most cop-infested strips I've ever seen. Way too much heat. In Chicago, stings are what you mainly have to watch out for; cops aren't typically concentrated on a popular strip for consecutive hours. In contrast to back home, D.C.'s finests were marked, unmarked, motorcycle-equipped, and also represented among pedestrian traffic tonight. Actual beat cops!? WTF? Sure, I enjoy the thrill of this hobby but picking up tonight would have warranted a "thrill-seeker, born to lose" tatoo.

I saw at least five SW: 3 black, 2 white. Average score was a 6 in my opinion. Ample selection for a Tues. night, but ample police, too. Where and when can I "safely" monger so I can post something useful here?

Browsed U street but it was dead.

Motorback
08-23-06, 04:49
LoveLos...Fairer sex or not.....Aren't they supposed to be "smarter then us"? If that is the case then my RTTF stands. I think you be getting soft my good friend. I wasn't being any harder on ho then I would have been on anyone else who would have made the same mistake.

WiseBorn
08-23-06, 10:49
I understand your point MB but with all the crackdowns we need all the girls we can get out here. Besides the whole backchannel system maybe become the best option for getting quality poon in the future If the AMP's here become jackshacks like in NoVA. Besides take it from me there's nothing better than getting someone brand new, or comming out of retirement. They're usually very grateful providers. And the chances of getting busted, or ripped off are minimal. It's time we really harnessed the power of this community.

VanDriver
08-23-06, 11:33
Wiseborn:

What are "jackshacks like in NoVA"?

Van

Benchseats Rock
08-23-06, 11:48
Wiseborn:

Van

Whenever I am in NoVA, I am always surprised by how much it feels like Northwest Baltimore - just less Jewish. That being said, it sounds like the MP situation must be similar, at least according to Oriole Mon, one of our newest members in Baltimore.

With the ML gone I tried Cherry Blossums in Owings Mills. Rip Off! total waste of time. No BJ or FS, just HJ AKA happy ending. The rub down sucked and there was practically no variety in the service providers. Not sure where the next hot place will be, but I will miss ML.

I wouldn't be surprised if they wanted $+ for an hour.

Benchseats Rock

VanDriver
08-23-06, 14:57
Whenever I am in NoVA, I am always surprised by how much it feels like Northwest Baltimore - just less Jewish. That being said, it sounds like the MP situation must be similar, at least according to Oriole Mon, one of our newest members in Baltimore.

I wouldn't be surprised if they wanted $+ for an hour.

Benchseats Rock

You know, as I read my own post, I realized how stupid my question sounded.

I apologize profusely for the idiotic post.

Van

Fortnight
08-23-06, 22:56
Well traffic is backed up on the 14th St. bridge. There is a disabled vehicle in the left lane. M St. from Connecticut ave. out to Georgetown is pretty much stop and go. The southeast/southwest freeway is experiencing no major delays. The southbound Anacostia freeway however is jammed up right before Suitland Parkway. Police are on the scene of a 3 car accident. Lisa Baden? Is that you?

WiseBorn
08-24-06, 09:53
Wiseborn:

Van

you know what I mean places where you can only get an HJ from an old ass used up broad, just ask the dudes on the fayetteville NC board about that.

Motorback
08-24-06, 17:10
DAMN..Props to fortnight for busting out B'monger....Made me laugh !!!!!!!!!

Benchseats Rock
08-24-06, 18:03
DAMN..Props to fortnight for busting out B'monger....Made me laugh !!!!!!!!!

I ignored the comment taking Balti to task until now. So now being interested I had to google Lisa Baden. I almost wish I hadn't - sometimes it takes a headshot to prove that some people belong behind the radio.

Benchseats Rock

NC Hunter
08-28-06, 20:46
I will be passing throughn DC Labor day weekend heading up to NY and plan on hitting the stroll after midnight Friday (Sept 1st) night early Saturday morn (Sept 2nd). I pray the SW's plan to invade during that period and LE finds other tasks to occupy their time. I surely hope the seniors haven't rehabilitated the SW's to the point the RT's have them spoiled. :-)

Can somene PM me with intel on the past two Friday nights and what the stroll scene looks like. I've read about the stings on NY Ave. Should I even bother to hit DC or just head on over to Baltimore? Am I to expect the DC mentioned in the quote below? Thanks in advance

I promise to graphically post my adventures.

Be safe and happy mongering.

NC Hunter

L & K up through New York ave. are the most cop-infested strips I've ever seen. Way too much heat. In Chicago, stings are what you mainly have to watch out for; cops aren't typically concentrated on a popular strip for consecutive hours. In contrast to back home, D.C.'s finests were marked, unmarked, motorcycle-equipped, and also represented among pedestrian traffic tonight. Actual beat cops!?...
Browsed U street but it was dead.

LoveLOS
08-28-06, 21:11
We are the ones spoiled by the RTs... LOL

Check your PM for two very hard working girls phone numbers in case you can't find them on the stroll. Your timing is right, as usual...

LL

Dehman
08-29-06, 22:59
Well I have been here about a week. Sorry Vet I couldn't make it to the party. I had some things going on that night and was not able to get away. Well I have been going donw K and L the past few nights and the only thing that I have seen (except for LE) was a bunch of guy dressed like women. I might be wrong but that is what they all looked like to me. Maybe I was on the wrong K and L strolls. I was checking out around the bus station. If that is not the right place someone needs to let me know. I have yet to see anything on L yet. Everything I saw was on K St. I've even been near the Navy yard. That area looks like there is nothing around or even used to be. Help me out guys. I know that LE is out there, but there is always going to be something on the strolls. LE can never stop it. They can only get it under control. I think that this weekend I am going to check out Club 55. Is there anything that I should know about that club before I go there?

Dehman

Loop Vet
08-30-06, 09:38
Sorry you missed it dehman.

You're in the wrong area of K & L. Bus station area is tranny area. K&L Northwest between 11th and 16th is where you find the girls.

Member #3947
08-31-06, 00:09
dehman, Check out "Louis' Rogue" at 4 & K, NW (476 K Street NW
Washington, DC 20001). Get there right at shift change (about 7:30pm).
Nice selections of females dancing there. Always inquire if they do private dances. I've gotten a few phone numbers from there.

Daplush Man

Wess Worldly
09-01-06, 05:32
In DC on business this week, and took a ride down the old K & L loop not much to report on that. So I took a ride down RI. Made two laps and found 2 BSW's near SD. (kinda big for my taste)sitting at the bus stop, so I ask'd where is ny ave. And the smaller one told me (ny was between her leggs) so they are working. Just a tester to see if they were.

Happy hunting

Dubya Dubya

Trick Williams
09-01-06, 16:54
In DC on business this week, and took a ride down the old K & L loop not much to report on that. So I took a ride down RI. Made two laps and found 2 BSW's near SD. (kinda big for my taste)sitting at the bus stop, so I ask'd where is ny ave. And the smaller one told me (ny was between her leggs) so they are working. Just a tester to see if they were.

Happy hunting

Dubya Dubya

Just be careful cause RI can get pretty hot at times... Keep your LE radar on at all times when in this area.

Dehman
09-02-06, 10:08
Well I saw last night that I have been cruising the wrong areas. Well hopefully tonight that the rain has slowed down and hopefully stopped by tonight there will be something out there. I am here in this lovely city until the 7th. I am almost to the point where I might have to venture to Baltimore to check out the action there. I am trying to get every city possible so I am going to have to stay here a little longer. I can tell you one thing though. I love women... black, white, hispanic, asian, european. They are all the same to me. I have seen some sexxxy a@@ black women in this city around Howard Univ. I wish I was a little younger and had the time to invest on them. I am not here for long and don't have the time to waste on those fine a$$ girls around that campus, but it is nice to look at the eye candy.

Dehman

Motorback
09-05-06, 16:57
If it's trannys you seek then contact the one and only LL as he's the board expert !!!!!!!!!

NC Hunter
09-05-06, 17:06
Arrived in DC and it's raining. Spotted one 'real' BSW, 5'3", 115lbs, approx 34b rack with nice ass, belly button showing, apple bottom ass standing with umbrella around K and 12th Street. She saw me and walked the other way avoiding me. I forgot how the SW's would sometimes avoid a brother.

LOS,
I didn't call you as it was past midnight and didn't want to disturb you or cause any trouble in your casa. Hesitated and didn't call the numbers of Essence and Lique you provided as I truly enjoy finding my own on the street, but no such luck this rainy night but thanks a million just the same my friend.

I did spot two thick, big, apparent BSW's but my instincts tell me these ho's were silicon injected brothers. They did have coke bottle figures but their bottoms were grossly too big. They had on net dresses highlighting naked boobs and a g string. I have seen this phenemona all over the US. LE allows trannys apparently full access to the streets dressing in any manner they desire but let areal woman come out to sell ass dressed in body armor and they are all over her. Can any LE or anyone in the know clue me WTF is the deal?

After three hours headed out to B'more (see B'more board). This morning, DC was dead....

Safe and happy hunting,

NC Hunter

Dehman
09-06-06, 11:09
I finally got myself on the right track and found the right area to check out. The only bad part is that it has been raining every night since then. I did get one break on Saturday though. On K and around 13th St I found a nice one. She was walking around with white longs pants with the most beautiful a$$ I have seen in a long time. Picked her up, had a little conversation with her( you know the are you a cop feel me touch me thing). Her name was Sensation she said. Well took her back to my hotel room and spent some time with her. Let's just say that we were not watching tv. So now I can say that I am not that unhappy with this city anymore. I thought that the action should be way better than it is, but I am not completly dissatisfied. It seems as though LE let the TVs walk around however they want and the real women have to hide. Sensation did tell me that on Monday I guess some new law passed that if the cops see a sw walking and tell them to leave, if they get caught again in the streets they can go to jail. Not realy sure how true that is but it was just a wonder.

Dehman

Big White
09-06-06, 18:00
Sensation did tell me that on Monday I guess some new law passed that if the cops see a sw walking and tell them to leave, if they get caught again in the streets they can go to jail. Not realy sure how true that is but it was just a wonder.

Dehman

Its true. The track, at least around 13th and 14th street is one of the 2 zones that is being enforced as of Sep 1 as a prostitution free zone. Here's the story:
http://www.wjla.com/news/stories/0906/357452.html

Gotta wait til at least the 11th to see any action.

Benchseats Rock
09-06-06, 19:01
Its true. The track, at least around 13th and 14th street is one of the 2 zones that is being enforced as of Sep 1 as a prostitution free zone. Here's the story:
http://www.wjla.com/news/stories/0906/357452.html

Gotta wait til at least the 11th to see any action.

Oh man, they finally did something that's definitely going to work. I mean, look at the success of the Drug Free zones that have worked so well nationwide.
Though I do suppose that the real benefit of declaring a prostitution free zone is Newtonian in principle: that there must be a Free Prostitution Zone.

Baltimonger
09-06-06, 19:22
...The law allows the Chief of Police to declare a specific area as a Prostitution Free Zone based on various factors, including a disproportionately high number of arrests or calls for police service related to prostitution or prostitution-related offenses in the proposed zone within the preceding six-month period. Under the law, the MPD is required to post information detailing the boundaries of the drug free zone, the effective dates of the designation (which can last no longer than 240 hours) and the activities that are prohibited.

Am I seeing things? Where did 'drug free zone' come from?

Dear LE and city gov't,
Prostitution and drugs were already illegal. Shouldn't the whole fucking city be declared a "Drug Fee Zone","Prostitution Free Zone","Murder Free Zone","Rape Free Zone","Burglary Free Zone","Corrupt Politician and Law Enforcement Free Zone"(oops, my bad)?

Can anybody say election?

Vote For Pedro

Korndoggie
09-11-06, 03:35
You've managed to run most of the prostitutes off the streets. Of course now you have a crime emergency in the city. Could it be that you spent too much of your resources going after prostitutes instead of real criminals?

Where I used to see sexy ladies, I now see groups of gangstars and shady characters in the shadows. Oh yeah that makes downtown much safer.

What women are out there are scared of the cops, taking off running whenever they see a crusier or van. This only drives them into more dangerous areas where they will soon become victims.

You know its in the girls best interests to work an area that is safe for them and their johns. I am sure that if you cut them some slack, they would let you know when a dangerous element moves into the area.

Which would you rather have? Girls working out of a bar on L or a dead tourist in the park on K?

A lot of girls have resorted to driving around in cars, but LE has been stopping them all over. One woman told me they stopped her and wrote 4 tickets.

I did partake a woman in a blue explorer. Did not like her "safe" location and did not like the service she provided. The location, a dead end alley, had me nervous and her technique was bad and hurried. She wasn't all the good looking either. Not worth it.

A Prostitution Free Zone lasts for 10 days (WTF?). Does that mean by mid Sept the girls will be allowed to return. Yeah right. Stay safe all.

LoveLOS
09-12-06, 23:39
various acceptable group activities continue to be lawful within a declared Prostitution Free Zone. These include distributing campaign literature, collecting names on petitions, soliciting community support, discussing religious or political topics, or meeting for other lawful purposes.OK, so if you are in the zone, have some religious tracts or some political campaign shit to hand to any pigs that harrass you.

Ladies take note, keep a bible handy, and thump the pig when he asks you to disperse.

LL

Benchseats Rock
09-13-06, 00:02
OK, so if you are in the zone, have some religious tracts or some political campaign shit to hand to any pigs that harrass you.

Ladies take note, keep a bible handy, and thump the pig when he asks you to disperse.

LL

I may have to try that, but I'm afraid of waking the leviathan or melting. I wouldn't want to bring about the apocalypse early just because I wanted a blowjob from some cops mother....

LoveLOS
09-13-06, 00:25
I may have to try that, but I'm afraid of waking the leviathan or melting. I wouldn't want to bring about the apocalypse early just because I wanted a blowjob from some cops mother....

I think the apocolypse is the least of your worries. After getting to know you, I would worry the bible would spontaneously combust in your demonic little paws.... Melting may be a possibility...

Benchseats Rock
09-13-06, 00:54
I think the apocolypse is the least of your worries. After getting to know you, I would worry the bible would spontaneously combust in your demonic little paws.... Melting may be a possibility...

I suppose I should start typing OMFD instead of OMFG... Then again, I have added a new prayer to the cannon... ,maybe that will count for something.

Loop Vet
09-13-06, 01:36
LL, that's genius man. streetwalkers should carry around bibles or religious pamphlets, it's perfect. hey, they'll even get in your car and take your semen, er, i mean, give you a sermon.

LoveLOS
09-13-06, 01:56
ROTFLMAO....

Bow down (bend over) and repeat the prayer:
OOOH OOOOH Give it to me... give me that dick. fuck my pussy hard! hard Hard shit. shit. oh fuck..... OMFG!!!!

BSR - your prayer is a bit more elegent but there is a ring of reality in the above, as you no doubt heard at RT :p

Just so you all know I have not been neglecting my duties while not posting for a few weeks. I have done some sightseeing:

San Francisco, CA Where post tramatic crackdown syndrome is slowly being overcome... DC amp boyz should read SF for a look at the future...

Winston Salem, NC Where even Robofux would be proud of the deprevity of the LL.

Thanks for the props, LV
LL

Robux
09-13-06, 17:09
Did somebody mention my name? :)

Busted your nut in your girl's mom's living room? Oh, I like that.

Motorback
09-22-06, 19:17
That would explain the nun I saw giving me the eye the other day...! Course I saw our favorite moon man driving away with a nice man wearing a priest's collar the other night...

Member #3947
09-23-06, 09:08
Greetings. Went out last night and found a mini gold mine among the coal! Went cruising on Eastern Ave, NE headed towards Maryland and near MLK Highway when I found a few BSW roaming the strip. Flagged one down and got a BJ for a Jackson. These chicks were about a 5 but she performed well. This was about 2:30am So, if you are not pressed for beauty queen and want a cheap date, looks like this is the place to go.

Daplush Man

LoveLOS
09-23-06, 15:41
Greetings. Went out last night and found a mini gold mine among the coal! Went cruising on Eastern Ave, NE headed towards Maryland and near MLK Highway when I found a few BSW roaming the strip. Flagged one down and got a BJ for a Jackson. These chicks were about a 5 but she performed well. This was about 2:30am So, if you are not pressed for beauty queen and want a cheap date, looks like this is the place to go.

Daplush Man

Hmmmm, DC with overtones of Balmer.... This could save Robie a lot of gas!

Motor, The nun was probably not giving you the eye, just wondering why you were asking if she "needed a ride" when she was just trying to cross the street to the cathedral.. And the guy with the long robe standing with her--was NOT her pimp. :p

LL

Desert Dude
09-27-06, 21:16
In town for biz, toured around the usual track, that former bar, etc. Met 'breeze', bigger bsw, but good efforts. Gotta luv it. Any of you bums get to SLC, drop a line for referrals...

Saiyen
10-01-06, 11:16
Must agree with fellow mongers the streets have been dead. Also forget finding a cute or hot girl. If you happen to see 1 she's either LE or LE is watching her like the rest of the mongers. Way to much heat to pick anyone up. And practically anything out there is hideous now days. Fat & ugly. It seems most of the girls have gone the escort route. *sigh*

Benchseats Rock
10-05-06, 06:32
DC streets dead? Maybe y'all are driving too fast. Every time, and I do mean e v e r y time I'm in town I am surprised at the ever increasing number of spots I see them. Last night I saw a very fine looking lady who needed a ride. I had just pulled into the parking lane on some street and got a very intentional 5 second look from her. Then Lique popped out of the passenger seat with our middle of the night dinner from some 24 hr. joint and the look on the sw could have melted stone. On our way in the door, Lique and I couldn't stop laughing about it, and she tells her neighbor 2 doors down - "Yeah I know, but He's MY federal agent."

The things that come out of her mouth.... I'm impressed I had to take off my pants to get off.

Benchseats Rock

Motorback
10-10-06, 13:12
At least I have a brother in BSR...!

Loop Vet
10-10-06, 19:43
The thing is Bench, I drove the loop for a couple hours one night last weekend, and though I saw 4 or 5 sw's, all "bangable", it's fucking dead out there compared to what it used to be.

Back in the olden days, epsecially when the weather was warmer, K&L streets on the weekends were a circus. Ho's everywhere, and the monger parades were thick. You could pass ten girls on one block, dressed in next to nothing, talking through passenger windows, shakin their asses, talking on cell phones, shouting and what not, it was madness. Then you drive down to the next blocks and you find like groups on every block.

I dont know the loop hours these days, so I could have been out too early, but I called it a night around 2:30 this past weekend. Aside from there being very few girls out, there were very few mongers out as well.

I did call Special as a last ditch effort. Not to bang her, mind you, solely to ask, "where the ho's at?"

"I dont know. I was just fixin to head out." Hardest working girl on the streets. "You want me to come over?"

"Nah, I think I've lost my luster for the evening."

"Okay, well if you change your mind..."

Hang up. A quick call to Mocha, just because, but I got nothing. Time for bed.

Special gave a courtesy call not fifteen minutes after I got home. Hardest working girl on the streets. I let it hit voicemail.

Mighty Spearsman
10-12-06, 05:04
... On our way in the door, Lique and I couldn't stop laughing about it, and she tells her neighbor 2 doors down - "Yeah I know, but He's MY federal agent."
No question, that's my vote for "quote of the month." Thanks!

Observant Monger
10-17-06, 22:25
Cruised the K&L loop Sunday night from 10-1:30 and didn't see a damn thing until about 1, on 11th Ave. She was looking good - slender, dressed all in black, miniskirt, heels. Just a little too good.

LE presence was heavy, so after warily circling a couple of times to survey the situation, I round the block and find a monger pulled over.

Sometimes that's a good sign - not for the poor fella who got nailed - but when two squad cars are tied down in one place, they aren't busy elsewhere, and opportunities arise.

But not that night. I didn't see anything else, so wrote it off as a survey evening. If you're not seeing much and something appears that looks like bait, beware.

Observant Monger
10-17-06, 22:31
Cruised the K&L loop Sunday night from 10-1:30 and didn't see a damn thing until about 1, on 11th Ave. She was looking good - slender, dressed all in black, miniskirt, heels. Just a little too good.

LE presence was heavy, so after warily circling a couple of times to survey the situation, I round the block and find a monger pulled over.

Sometimes that's a good sign - not for the poor fella who got nailed - but when two squad cars are tied down in one place, they aren't busy elsewhere, and opportunities arise.

But not that night. I didn't see anything else, so wrote it off as a survey evening. If you're not seeing much and something appears that looks like bait, beware.

Trick Williams
10-18-06, 18:24

I agree with you on what you said... I never fall for that too good looking to be true stuff cause Im lookin for the phatest ass out there... When out there, I notice all the mongers going after the hot chics... Me??? Im lookin for that big ass thats gonna make my night... So unless LE starts putting out big booty decoys, I think Im good.

Observant Monger
10-22-06, 04:12
I agree with you on what you said...I went out a couple of nights later - same deal. All that Homeland Security money has bought the local LE a freaking army. And as other reports have mentioned, the trannies around the Greyhound station seem to have free rein. Guess they gotta leave something for the congressmen to pick up.

LoveLOS
10-24-06, 20:08
This is the second part of a two part post. Follow the this link for the beginning of the tale. (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=474083)

Needing time to recuperate from May, with plans for a second round with May, I went to my favorite watering hole. Things are improving there. I noted two hot looking bsw's, but both had pretty much consolidated their dates and so I couldn't get any attention, not that I was especially interested. But when Essence sat down on my lap, all bets were off.

She had the room, which closed the deal. It was almost last call, so we left at 2. Followed her to her notel, and was introduced to Kiwi, who was apparently taking the night off. OPted for the hour with at least 2 pops, and agreed to $1.6. The girl is business first, but the attitude is pretty good when you don't quibble. The second pop for the night was from Essence's best skill set, her CBJ. Amazing. She had to work her ass off to coax the third pop. Gave her a $.2 tip for good behavior, left her in bed for the night...

For the record Loopy, she has lost about 10 pounds and actually looks like the pic again, but I think she wants to gain some back. Get her quick...

On the to do list - a threesome with Essence and Kiwi (Essence likes girls - a lot.)

LoveLOS

PS Track report. Thick WSW on L & 15th @ 1:15AM. TBWNN hosted five fuckable BSW from 1:15 - 2AM. Three were spoken for by closing time, the other two were seen on track at 2AM sharp as I was driving away. Keep that in mind when cruising. NY ave pass thru yeilded no suspects.

disclaimer - nothing I write is true, hoped you enjoyed my fantasy.

Saiyen
10-27-06, 01:44
Got on K st by 14th around 10:30 pm. Checked out the regular route down k and circled block few times & SW to be seen. LE was on every corner so I decided to go down NY ave closer to some of the clubs that are in ghetto area. Nothing, wait I take that back 1 wsw but LE was all over her. Left about 12:30 ish . I know generally I'm out later so I can't say if it picks up or not.

Motorback
11-02-06, 08:10
If my bud Loopy can't find the ho's then I know the well has gone dry......Looks like a LONG cold dark winter....

Ampfreq
11-05-06, 00:11
But the phone is ringing again at CPHC. No one has answered yet but one can dream, no? I may just stop by to see if anyone's around soon.

Dr.Monger
11-30-06, 02:12
Did anyone else see this show tonight? I thought it was a hoot. Some of their info about DC streetwalkers was right...about a year ago or more. Interstingly for TV, I thought that some of the real life DC SWs I have seen were actually hotter than the ones on TV.

The piece de resistance [sp?] however was towards the end of the show, when they are standing on "the stroll" and you can see the name of the establishment behind one of the characters...very close to the name of a place near TBWNN, and I am guessing its no coincidence...

Dr. Monger

Trick Williams
11-30-06, 17:02
Did anyone else see this show tonight? I thought it was a hoot. Some of their info about DC streetwalkers was right...about a year ago or more. Interstingly for TV, I thought that some of the real life DC SWs I have seen were actually hotter than the ones on TV.

The piece de resistance [sp?] however was towards the end of the show, when they are standing on "the stroll" and you can see the name of the establishment behind one of the characters...very close to the name of a place near TBWNN, and I am guessing its no coincidence...

Dr. Monger

When was it on??? What channel???

Benchseats Rock
11-30-06, 18:46
When was it on??? What channel???

Careful now TW, it's one of the only non cable shows worth watching.

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/criminal_minds/

trantor29
12-05-06, 15:55
Not sure if this is the right palce but I was wondering if you guys could recommend someone who would let us video tape them. My friend is getting shipped out soon (army reserves) and I am getting him a girl as a gift. He wants a tape to take with him.

Any help would be appreciated. sorry if this is the wrong board.

G Cubed
12-06-06, 19:20
Here are 2 who offer this: http://www.bellaofdc.com/
and:http://www.kisscecilia.com/KissCecilia.htm

Hope this helps. Good luck to your friend

Frank99
12-12-06, 11:08
I decided to take a plunge for the first time in weeks and go to TBWNN last night. As I went up to the bar to light up and order a drink, I noticed a couple of ladies sitting at the end of the bar and a really lanky nerdy looking guy sitting close by. He was the type of guy that these women would probably not talk to in a million years (like me). They were on the cell phones and animated. So my guess is they were working girls.

Sitting next to me was a woman who was talking to a fellow who left after a phone call. She then started a conversation with me and lo and behold (!), she was working too. African American, early 20s, a little heavy, named D'arcy. I had not been with a black girl in a while so I worked my way into a conversation that proved fruitful. Usual expectations you would find on craiglist (not to be too explicit).

Then as we went outside to jump in my car, I got a closer look at her face and arms and I noticed the signs of drug use with the acne and the lines. This is just a huge turn off. I said I was really not interested after all. She said that we could make a trip back into the bar "in the bathroom." This did not sweeten the offer any for me but frankly the other two girls at the bar - it would have been fun to see some lips wrapped in the right place in the bathroom for a while.

I decided to go home after this and did not go back in. But I will go back soon. If the other girls are there, I'll jump right in.

Frank99
12-12-06, 23:29
I just wanted to write a brief message to those many mongers who have PMed me about TBWNN. I can certainly understand your interest in this place. It is a jewell. However, I am just not going to respond to PMs seeking the location of this place or information on how this place really works inside. Don't take offense, but certainly you can understand that it is the smart play. This place is special and loose lips sink ships as they say.

Please understand and happy mongering.

Frank

Korndoggie
12-23-06, 02:38
Cruised town earlier this week. Saw some action. 4-5 wsw, 6-7 bsw and one hot lsw over the course of 90 minutes. A couple of girls in cars also. One called Crissy wanted $ and told me I would not find better on the street. I remembered her from a post (negative) I made a while back and told her no. Most action was out around closing time.

Saiyen
12-28-06, 15:52
Anyone else know most of the time the SW action sucks in DC? I mean there either big, fat or ugly. Generally a combination of the 3. Especially since LE is so tight in that area. Now we all have to go to the high priced escorts. I'll tell you looking at Craigslist for other cities has hotter girls at the same prices. Why do these bad service, fugly hoes think they can charge the same?

Oh sorry for the rant. Just I remember there used to actually be hot SW in DC. *sigh*

Smokey2009
12-29-06, 00:02
its been a while since ive posted. Last night i decided to hit the streets with some hope....... . I had some asian fever runnin through me so i hit up OK but it wasnt ok at all. I waited 30 mins for some lady who looked like a man and smelled like the act rather than tryin to freshen up a bit. So i left very dissapointed but with sommmeeeee hope it would all end well. I cruised down to the loop and sadly, although there were 3 ladies out and about, all seemed like they were just to damn fugly and overpriced to be on the streets in the first place. I would say i could have ended up goin to TBWNN but so depressed and with the lack of interest all of the sudden i headed home in hopes that someday DC could be what it used to be.

PimpinMan
01-01-07, 17:07
Just moved from baltimore to PG so I decided to RTFF and take a tour Sunday at 4 am. I didn't find anything in the city and I wasnt to comfortable touring the SE and NE tracks so I toured NY ave by the hotels, found 3 BSW by the Super one fat & ugly, one fugly and one KIKI a 6 on the SW scale who wanted. 6 for BJ, I guess she could smell new meat but I was use to this so I got her down to. 4 for half and half. No LE around at first but when we came out the room I felt like they was a raid so many crusier in the parking lot. Got the digits but will use as last resort.

Drew Park
01-01-07, 17:28
I waited 30 mins for some lady who looked like a man and smelled like the act rather than tryin to freshen up a bit.

What??!! Don't you find the smell of sex, sweat and Brut, appealing???

Smokey2009
01-02-07, 19:21
What??!! Don't you find the smell of sex, sweat and Brut, appealing???

yea after im done with her not when shes done with someone else

Frank99
01-03-07, 16:11
Man, we have all "found something" on New York Avenue from time to time. The key is not to "catch something" while mongering on New York Avenue.

As for me, I'll stick with K and L Streets for the few that come around as well as TBWNN.

Frank

Trick Williams
01-03-07, 18:15
Man, we have all "found something" on New York Avenue from time to time. The key is not to "catch something" while mongering on New York Avenue.

As for me, I'll stick with K and L Streets for the few that come around as well as TBWNN.

Frank

Whats the difference??? A SW's a SW right???

Frank99
01-04-07, 13:09
I guess I am a little jaded on the idea of picking up an SW not downtown because buddy of mine picked up something pretty nasty on NW a few years ago. It is true, you can catch something anywhere. When I have driven on NY Ave, the ladies look a little less appealing to me and I assume that the cleanliness factor is a problem.

But, Trick, you are absolutely right that an SW is an SW and so, I think you have to be careful. I just think the quality drops off on NY and I just assume that means the likelihood of disease goes up.

Whats the difference??? A SW's a SW right???

Dehman
01-04-07, 18:02
I think that I found the bwnn last night. I am staying in a hotel about 2 blocks from the stroll and I decided to take a walk last night. I found this bar where you go upstairs. The drinks are expensive. As soon as I walked in someone told me that I could sit next to her. I did. Well we talked for a while. I had a couple of beers and she started talking about others. This was my first night in the hotel and she asked me if she could be the first one to "jump" in my bed. I told her sure and that I hope that she doesn't expect to be the only one. Well we left the bar a little early and went to my room. Oh by the way she calls herself Peaches I think it was. Well a cbj and cfs and it was all over. She said that she was going to go to the store and come right back and sleep over the night (yeah right, like I would open the door for her to come back in). Her line was short for I need to go and get a fix with this money I just made. She was not everything that I was looking for, but hey they almost all look the same when the lights are off. Well that's my 2 cents for this stay here in DC. I think that tonight I will check out Baltimore unless someone here can tell me something that is going on this friday I can get into.

Dehman

Smokey2009
01-05-07, 03:10
i stumble upon tbwnn when i was young and i still remember the bartender gettin pretty upset for not doin more than buying a drink. I would consider myself a rookie in those days. Now a days the b-tender gives me a beer or 2 on the house because i always seem to do a little more than just the average beer and check deal. A true DC gem tbwnn is and only those who really now where it is enjoy its fruits but dont spoil the fun. I wouldnt want to see it suffer the same faith the rest of the town already suffered.

LoveLOS
01-05-07, 16:04
Dayman,
By your description and knowing the M.O. of the SW you fucked, I can say with certainty that you now know about our dirty little secret...

Peaches ain't my first choice, but you could definately do worse at that watering hole.

My experience last night there was for many purposes. I needed to chill out between pops, with the gameplan being to return to the AMP to swap partners... I wanted to recruit some talent for our next RT, and I wanted to check out the scene there. I almost succomed to some of the temptions sitting around that bar...

LL, BB and Field Tech were taking the requisite break after each breaking one off at a local AMP, and TBWNN is always an interesting place to do that. Trouble is, for LL, that place is kinda like Superman taking some R&R in a cave full of Kryptinite.

We walked in and were greeted at the top of the stairs by a female of the BSW persuasion that was very obviously trippin on something. Upon turning to the bar, I quickly noted four other suspects. Then two of them came running up, hugging and lovin on me. I introduced Special and Essence to BB (he was already "aquainted" with Special) and to FT.

As far as the bar is concerned, it is beginning to remind me of some of the past glories... More ladies than mongers, overprice drinks, and that ever bipolar presence brooding in the corner...

Our two stars from the last RT, who have been basking in the celeberity status of the reports of that party, are very anxious to star in the sequil. Funny thing, they asked me about it first, so they already knew that I had posted that we were having one soon-and they hadn't talked to BSR yet. The SW net is obviously pretty effecient.

E & S were looking eSpecially fine. LL was in unabashed lust. That flat tummy and tiny little ass Special has... Those luxurious lips and perfectly-formed tits on Essence... LL was ready to alter his game plan! Only BB's wisdom, and his attendent preference for Asian, kept LL on track. His arguement went something like this:
"Dude, keep focused on the gameplan, partying with these two promises to get out of hand real fast! We'll see these girls at RT, you need to fuck your girl Bebe..."

Enjoy.
LoveLOS

WiseBorn
01-05-07, 16:57
Dayman,
By your description and knowing the M.O. of the SW you fucked, I can say with certainty that you now know about our dirty little secret...

Peaches ain't my first choice, but you could definately do worse at that watering hole.

My experience last night there was for many purposes. I needed to chill out between pops, with the gameplan being to return to the AMP to swap partners... I wanted to recruit some talent for our next RT, and I wanted to check out the scene there. I almost succomed to some of the temptions sitting around that bar...

LL, BB and Field Tech were taking the requisite break after each breaking one off at a local AMP, and TBWNN is always an interesting place to do that. Trouble is, for LL, that place is kinda like Superman taking some R&R in a cave full of Kryptinite.

We walked in and were greeted at the top of the stairs by a female of the BSW persuasion that was very obviously trippin on something. Upon turning to the bar, I quickly noted four other suspects. Then two of them came running up, hugging and lovin on me. I introduced Special and Essence to BB (he was already "aquainted" with Special) and to FT.

As far as the bar is concerned, it is beginning to remind me of some of the past glories... More ladies than mongers, overprice drinks, and that ever bipolar presence brooding in the corner...

Our two stars from the last RT, who have been basking in the celeberity status of the reports of that party, are very anxious to star in the sequil. Funny thing, they asked me about it first, so they already knew that I had posted that we were having one soon-and they hadn't talked to BSR yet. The SW net is obviously pretty effecient.

E & S were looking eSpecially fine. LL was in unabashed lust. That flat tummy and tiny little ass Special has... Those luxurious lips and perfectly-formed tits on Essence... LL was ready to alter his game plan! Only BB's wisdom, and his attendent preference for Asian, kept LL on track. His arguement went something like this:
"Dude, keep focused on the gameplan, partying with these two promises to get out of hand real fast! We'll see these girls at RT, you need to fuck your girl Bebe..."

Enjoy.
LoveLOS
you think that S and E actually read this board???

LoveLOS
01-05-07, 17:45
you think that S and E actually read this board???
No, but they date a lot of guys who do...

Loop Vet
01-05-07, 19:48
special reads this board. One time, after she and a friend had been over the night before, I sent a PM to one of the dawgs but it didnt come from Loop Vet. Unbeknownst to me, i was logged in as someone else.

Not disease free hearsay. ;)

Trick Williams
01-06-07, 00:02
We walked in and were greeted at the top of the stairs by a female of the BSW persuasion that was very obviously trippin on something.

Describe this BSW... I might have seen her that night.

I guess I am a little jaded on the idea of picking up an SW not downtown because buddy of mine picked up something pretty nasty on NW a few years ago. It is true, you can catch something anywhere. When I have driven on NY Ave, the ladies look a little less appealing to me and I assume that the cleanliness factor is a problem.

But, Trick, you are absolutely right that an SW is an SW and so, I think you have to be careful. I just think the quality drops off on NY and I just assume that means the likelihood of disease goes up.

I feel what your saying considering how seedy the neighborhoods are around NY ave... The reason why I say theirs no difference is cause Ive had SW's on NY ave and RI who were run out of downtown by LE... So there aint much difference to me.

Dehman
01-06-07, 07:08
I took a walk out a few minutes ago around the strip. I saw about 4-5 BSW, 1 LSW, and 1 WSW. I was only out to check out the action about this time in the morning (5am). I was pretty pleased. I think that tomorrow I just might partake. Maybe I will start off in one of the clubs first and then work my way back to my hotel.

Dehman

WiseBorn
01-06-07, 14:14
special reads this board. One time, after she and a friend had been over the night before, I sent a PM to one of the dawgs but it didnt come from Loop Vet. Unbeknownst to me, i was logged in as someone else.

Not disease free hearsay. ;)
what do they think about it?

LoveLOS
01-06-07, 18:08
Describe this BSW... I might have seen her that night.
TW,
Short, about 5'1-2"
Long, brown hair/wig, some curls
Wearing either a white skirt or jacket or both - I just remember white clothing.
Nice lookin bod.
Medium dark skin, she may have been HSW or light skinned BSW.
Details are fuzzy 'cause I only looked at her long for a few moments before I saw Special and Essence. I only noted her because she would have been fuckable had she looked sober.

what do they think about it?Wise,
Special indicated to me she likes the attention she gets, probably cause attention = guys who want to date her = money. And she definately likes the idea of friends who share their favorite girls... A girl getting bad reviews would probably hate this board.

LL

Saiyen
01-06-07, 21:04
Left club and was on the streets about 2:30ish and right of by 10th & k I saw 1 bsw & 1 wsw sitting at the bus stop. Was going to pull over but LE white van sitting across street. Went down the loop on K and back, by then they were gone & so were LE. Wonder if LE picked them up.

Original Man 78
01-06-07, 22:28
Hello All,

It has been good to read about the escapades of all of the mongering in DC. I have been in the area for the last 4 months from Michigan. I have sampled some of the fruits of the K and L loop. Until l learn the patterns of LE I usually walk around K and 11 by the Hostel. (Some would say not a good idea but it works for me and has saved my ass on more than one occassion when LE arrives to harrass the chicks) So far I have hooked up with a couple of the chicks from NY. PM me for names. Service is always good with these two, prices range from .40 to .80 depending on what I want, and they usually come to my place. I have also been to TBWNN. I was looked at as an outsider at first, the one sista who I was interested in was trying to play me. I will be back to TBWNN when I get back home and explore some of the fruits of the place... I have never did the NY stroll, do I go up near capitol/florida area?

Thanks for the info, I definitely made good use of all of the posts here, If you need information on Michigan PM me.

PimpinMan
01-07-07, 00:57
Well its about 12 mid and i am about to go out and do some Recon to find where the migration of SW have went its a cool 65 degrees so there has to be some legs will be out there. Pictures will be coming.

PimpinMan
01-07-07, 19:22
Well from what I saw last night the most of the action is centered to K and L right after those upscale clubs start letting out at around 2-3. Found 2 fine BSW on L and 15 but there must be alot of starving pimps because the girls thought I was a pimp I told her all I wanted was some cut but I guess the enormous amounts of idiots yelling to the girls didn't help I call them pimp poser's real pimp are silent and collect money and watch out for the girls.

Ohh I plan to hit the hoods during the week in the day time.

WiseBorn
01-08-07, 16:01
Left club and was on the streets about 2:30ish and right of by 10th & k I saw 1 bsw & 1 wsw sitting at the bus stop. Was going to pull over but LE white van sitting across street. Went down the loop on K and back, by then they were gone & so were LE. Wonder if LE picked them up.

If they were sitting that close to LE, and they're were no other ladies around They might've been LE. Be careful out there.

WiseBorn
01-08-07, 16:03
Well from what I saw last night the most of the action is centered to K and L right after those upscale clubs start letting out at around 2-3. Found 2 fine BSW on L and 15 but there must be alot of starving pimps because the girls thought I was a pimp I told her all I wanted was some cut but I guess the enormous amounts of idiots yelling to the girls didn't help I call them pimp poser's real pimp are silent and collect money and watch out for the girls.

Ohh I plan to hit the hoods during the week in the day time.

real pimps attempt to put the 'ho's on "pimp arrest" by screaming at them too.

Dehman
01-08-07, 16:55
Well I hooked up with Diamond and Sugar last night. Diamond was alright. I was not into it cause of her attitude. She is too business for me. Sugar was alright though. Had a great attitude and was set on pleasing me to the fullest. Everything is done covered. Diamond cbj was alright, but I have to say that her roommate sugar has the warmest mouth and insides.

On Saturday I got with Kiwi. She came to my room. I guess here in DC some of these girls won't even talk to you unless you are talking with a bill. I think that I am going to just take the 30 min trip to Baltimore and get my fill there. Well I don't get filled but I do the filling. There is some good looking bsw here in DC, but they walk around like their stuff is made of gold.

I know how I am talking, but Sugar should be coming over to my room tonight. I am sure not going to turn her away, lol. What can I say, I love women.

Dehman

LoveLOS
01-09-07, 01:45
On Saturday I got with Kiwi. She came to my room. I guess here in DC some of these girls won't even talk to you unless you are talking with a bill. I think that I am going to just take the 30 min trip to Baltimore and get my fill there. Well I don't get filled but I do the filling. There is some good looking bsw here in DC, but they walk around like their stuff is made of gold.

[clip] What can I say, I love women.

Dehman
The only time I met Kiwi is when she was taking a night off and was not dressed the part, so I wasn't impressed. OTOH, her website pic is damn hot so I was thinking of getting that oversized ole t-shirt off and pounding that puss a bit... I may be OK cause I get along so well with her roomate, but I won't be going out of my way to hit it now... If she happens to be in the room when I'm visiting again, that may be different.

I have to agree that sometimes the "all business" attitude a lot of the SWs have here really reduces the repeat business they get.

What can I say, I love women.
LoveLOS

Big Red50
01-11-07, 19:13
The only time I met Kiwi is when she was taking a night off and was not dressed the part, so I wasn't impressed. OTOH, her website pic is damn hot so I was thinking of getting that oversized ole t-shirt off and pounding that puss a bit... I may be OK cause I get along so well with her roomate, but I won't be going out of my way to hit it now... If she happens to be in the room when I'm visiting again, that may be different.

I have to agree that sometimes the "all business" attitude a lot of the SWs have here really reduces the repeat business they get.

What can I say, I love women.
LoveLOSHey Herbie, I mean LoveBUG:

I love women also, that is in the present tense. I am going out now to try out Tikah, a BBBJCIM escort, I will let every body know how she is.

I think the Indianapolis Mongers are so f**ked up over the Corn Shucker thing they may never monger again.

That is such a waste of pussy.

Big Red from Balmer

Shithead06
01-12-07, 20:05
I did the K and L loop last evening and got myself pulled over while crusing. It was no biggie they just checked my ID and Reg's and then said didn't you see the no turn on right signs from 9 to 5 or something like that, and I said no I didn't, afterward looking back and still cruising I noticed there is almost no where to turn right even if you need to you have to go at least 2 or 3 blocks out of your way WTF. In my trips I saw only saw two nasty BSW who weighed about 250 plus each. I think that was my worst trip to D.C. ever and boy has it went downhill. After an hour of no results I returned north through Langely Park and much to my suprise I got a hightown nod at a redlight from a BSW who was about a 6 on my scale and for a jackson donated to the LE Christmas fun I was able to release my build up.

Belial
01-12-07, 21:04

If they were sitting that close to LE, and they're were no other ladies around They might've been LE. Be careful out there.

On 10th you also want to make sure they aren't trannies.

Saiyen
01-13-07, 00:46
On 10th you also want to make sure they aren't trannies.Woops sorry meant 2 streets down from 14th. I believe its 12th street. & then onto K so I think its pretty standard monger route..

Thanks for the FYI. Thats why steer clear of the 6th street area...

Razors
02-04-07, 20:59
I do a usual once a week drive along Rhode Island NE. Last couple months I have seen nothing in the 11:00 - 11:45 time range along that stretch.

WiseBorn
02-05-07, 16:13
I do a usual once a week drive along Rhode Island NE. Last couple months I have seen nothing in the 11:00 - 11:45 time range along that stretch.

I've seen a few out in the weekend mornings around 8 pm.