PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Eatatmoes
07-09-10, 18:33
Playboy I am new here but I have been in this game for many years!

"Big Man", you haven't shown shit on this board. So until that time that you post multiple reviews, kindly STFU with the should haves and would haves?

KTHXBAI

Statman
07-09-10, 18:54
"Big Man", you haven't shown shit on this board. So until that time that you post multiple reviews, kindly STFU with the should haves and would haves?

KTHXBAI

Thanks Eatatmoes and Drkrider, it is appreciated!!!!

And to Big Man!!! DITTO!!!! Post some pics and reports then you can talk, until then, please do not waste our time or space for you comments!!! I have been in the game not years, but decades!!!

The Big Man
07-10-10, 06:41
This is a place where people share information. If you don't like, keep moving. I am free to post here when and whenever I feel. As for experience, I don't think I come up short at all. As for this site, It was introduced to me only weeks ago. I am a Monger not a journalist. On Big Doggie and another site my reviews go back for years.

In addition, if someone gets some information which they find useful, does it matter where or whom it came from? I think not since "useful" is the operative word.

In closing, if you think you have a PhD. In ass buying and it give you this illusion that your input weighs heavier than other, dream on. FYI, buying ass is not rocket science. Its like nail salons, they are everywhere because everyone can do it. And you thought you were really smart because you got some head for $60 bucks from a stranger walking down the street. Hahahahahahaha, pssssst, she done it for every other stranger. Giving location, price paid, performance, etc. Was that very hard for you where you think no one else can do it. WTF?

This is just a place to share info and experiences. If you don't want my input, Don't read it!

Thanks Eatatmoes and Drkrider, it is appreciated!!!!

And to Big Man!!! DITTO!!!! Post some pics and reports then you can talk, until then, please do not waste our time or space for you comments!!! I have been in the game not years, but decades!!!

Statman
07-10-10, 11:32
This is a place where people share information. If you don't like, keep moving. I am free to post here when and whenever I feel. As for experience, I don't think I come up short at all. As for this site, It was introduced to me only weeks ago. I am a Monger not a journalist. On Big Doggie and another site my reviews go back for years.

In addition, if someone gets some information which they find useful, does it matter where or whom it came from? I think not since "useful" is the operative word.

In closing, if you think you have a PhD. In ass buying and it give you this illusion that your input weighs heavier than other, dream on. FYI, buying ass is not rocket science. Its like nail salons, they are everywhere because everyone can do it. And you thought you were really smart because you got some head for $60 bucks from a stranger walking down the street. Hahahahahahaha, pssssst, she done it for every other stranger. Giving location, price paid, performance, etc. Was that very hard for you where you think no one else can do it. WTF?

This is just a place to share info and experiences. If you don't want my input, Don't read it!You have a total of 5 posts, two of which actually have info in them, that might matter, but does not tell anything of substance!

Bring something to the table before go after other members, seniority counts here, not on other web sites, go out and take some pics like B. Malibu or others, submit reports that are helpful, which things like four of the five reports were not. This is how you get to not have others tell you to STFU and have others help you with things. (Two others commented positive to my last report, how many have comment favorably to yours?).

I posted pics and prices for mongers who now can put a face to a report, and know what they are getting, where to get it, and from who, in advance. What have you done? I may be new to DC but did the same in OC and LA boards. Quality not quantity is the way to go, you have neither now, and if it continues, other members may ask to have you removed from here. learn the rules and what other mongers here do, and respect and follow them and the other mongers, other wise, may not be here for long, and if you are, no one will help you.

Efltgp
07-10-10, 12:00
Ok she said her name was stephanie but who the f knows WSW brunette about 24 5foot nothing about 100 lbs small a cups but great ass I mean great. Wouldn't let me photo her but got her # and maybe after next appointment she will loosen up and I will post a photo. She said she is at the loop every Fri night but never seen her before. Also less fighting more posting.

Thanks,

Happy mong

The Big Man
07-10-10, 12:25
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Eatatmoes
07-10-10, 23:07
The Big Man,

Jackson will come in here and tell people to get back to the topic of this forum. This is my last post on this topic.

The point of this forum is to share intel. In your first three posts you:

1) Offered up a spot for use - great, nice, wonderful. But I see that as a business move on your part, and even if it isn't, no one here is going to hit you up for something like that with someone with no rep.

2) Co-signed about a girl (Morgan) who has been around the block here several times. What you said added nothing and could have been gleaned from the previous dozen or so posts about her habits, and

3) Told a Senior member that you thought his pick up was below your standards.

From there it's been back and forth with other members. I issue a challenge to you: don't post here until you've got a fucking report. If you can't do that, then you're clearly not half the monger you claim to be.

Statman
07-10-10, 23:22
The Big Man,

First of all, 6 with two some what legitimate posts, will not get you helped here, Second , what help have you provided, other than to be critical of other mongers. We actually are waiting, and will welcome any true help you bring to the board, so please do. As you say this is a board to help other mongers and provide info, not to be insulting to other mongers or their tastes.

Third, since when have I used profanity on you other than to repeat what another member said. This kind of talk, only proves that what I and others are saying about you is right. Be more professional on this site, and treat it as a privilege, not a right. I think you will see people not be critical of you and actually welcome you and what you have to say.

Fourth, Telling me and others to STFU, is only going to get you banned, unhelped, or even beaten by another member, if happen to run into them somewhere, like a club or a gang bang. Is this what you want, your at a place with another Monger, you give him your user name, and he beats the crap out of you? Not what I would call a good time. I don't care if you are pissed at me, because the more you get mad, the more you are proving my point, but to insult other members that are more senior than you or me is not wise and will not be allowed in any case.

Eat at Moes is a senior member who brings it to this board and should be treated with the respect he has earned and deserves, so I would suggest an apology to him if you want to stay. If you want to stay, than you follow the rules, contribute something other than you opinion which no one cares about, and treat members more senior than you with the respect they have earned and deserve. You will see huge dividends in your Mongering, if you do that.

Oduecemba
07-10-10, 23:50
Okay, so I drove round and round trying to decipher "the loop" between 12th and 14th streets to no success. Can someone one please enlighten me on where SWs, more specifically SWSs, are located?

Thank you so much!

Pimp Trick
07-11-10, 02:26
Well, the Pimp has done his far share of beefing on this board. I have been censored and banned a few times. Ready to meet any monger face to face. Which has been done already. Most of the SW will point you in my direction. I am not scared of no one. LEO yea, if I am not trying to take a vacation.

I like how the Senior Mongers are keeping the board up and running. As you know the Trick. Always need to have two cents to flame the fires.

The Big Man. I just need your Big Doggie and other site name. I have full blown access. I will TOFTMT. Take one for the Monger Team and co-sign your history.

Please PM it to me. No need to blow the board up with semi-private information.

I like to see reviews and reports. Not beef. It gets us no where fast.

Pimp Trick charging up the Lateran Ring. Time for me to go green and get my mongering on.

Question. What is up with the Loop? Everyone is telling me the loop is on life support and dying fast.

Tha X Facta
07-11-10, 17:58
Pimp Trick charging up the Lateran Ring. Time for me to go green and get my mongering on.LMMFAO, I hear you.

I've been doing the civie thing for so long now, that it's damn near turned into my primary hobby.
But sometimes sex in the civillian world takes up the least amount of time and causes the most amount of trouble.
Therein lies the difference; sex for a small nominal fee usually causes the least amount of trouble.

Nowadays, when there's a window of opportunity I pounce!

Cruising down Alabama ave I saw a familiar face standing near I-Hop.
It's Teasha, the Fantaisia look-a-like.

I park at I-Hop, get out the ride and approach my prey.
Hey, wassup Teasha? (Hav'nt seen her in over a year.)
"Do I know you?"
Remember when we........"Yea, Ohhh yeaaah, I know you!"
You wanna roll with me?

"You driving? Where you parked?"
(Now I'm thinking: Familiarity breeds good sex!)

Teasha has a bit of hoodrat in her, so I play the slumdog part.
Very talkative, but down to earth, I like that in a hoe.

Back at the spot and true to form, from our last encounter, she wants a shower.
Quality of service, cleanliness, and value. What a bargain!
(But my digicam battery is dead as a doornail!) :mad:

Fresh out the shower I opted for head job; which I did'nt recieve from our last encounter.
The head was'nt too eventful, so I had Teasha lay on her back. Just like déjà vu, she
opened WIDE, and suitably provided another generous portion of pussy for L'il man to dive into!
Once Again: L'il man dove in like a Kamikaze pilot loaded with explosives on a suicide mission!!!

Teasha has this rhythmic pattern when she fucks, then it turns staccato.
Unpredictable pussy is the best pussy. Trying to keep pace....operative word: Trying
I send a signal to L'il Man, to recognize and pull out, to provide a little more longevity.
Ceasefire, ceasefire!

Too late, the suicide mission is over. :mad: L'il man surrendered all hope!
As I rolled over, Teasha smirkingly waved an imaginary white flag.

Therein lies the difference :) Therein lies the rub
Once a monger always a..........

Efltgp
07-12-10, 15:39
Okay, so I drove round and round trying to decipher "the loop" between 12th and 14th streets to no success. Can someone one please enlighten me on where SWs, more specifically SWSs, are located?

Thank you so much!These days its harder and harder to find hell some nights its damb near invisable. Try from 17th to 11 th broden your search however I would stay clear from the single digets like 9th down tsw down there.

NevadaJones
07-16-10, 19:34
Hate to hear that. I was planning a trip in August. I was in the Navy back in the early '80s and it was wall to wall SGs back then.

These days its harder and harder to find hell some nights its damb near invisable. Try from 17th to 11 th broden your search however I would stay clear from the single digets like 9th down tsw down there.

Ravane
07-21-10, 23:21
Ol' Rav just passing through.

I got an itch for nicotine this morning, and after buying a pack, decided to surf RI's old haunts. I was surprised to see a little spinner doing rounds there, at damn near 5am. Upon closer inspection, she seemed a little young. TOO young. My street sense hasn't been used recently, so I didn't trust the gamble. I passed.

I've kept my female activities off the streets as it were, as I've long identified other avenues that are way more fruitful (and safer!) to partake in.

To the old veterans: Big up. To the new vets holding down the forum: Good job!

Selah!

P.S. Loop, check your inbox.

Dre336
07-23-10, 23:49
The streets are dead now. I was out Wednesday on the late night and it was dead as a doornail. Now I've moved on, I regret it but it is what it is.

Johnny Stales
07-24-10, 13:53
Anyone have any intel on a bsw named Gorgeous? Slim, brown skinned, long braids. Passed through the loop last night and initially I thought she might be a girl who used to catch my eye on BP so I circled to get a better look. I wasn't dating but I stopped to collect her number. Don't think it was the girl from BP. Debating on trying to set something up for kicks, but if she has droopy/flabby boobs, ass, or stomach, I don't see the point. Any info would be appreciated.

Ravane
07-26-10, 22:19
Please desist from sending me PM's asking me about what avenues I was refering to.
I have NO idea what you're asking about!!

Selah!

Ol' Rav just passing through.

I got an itch for nicotine this morning, and after buying a pack, decided to surf RI's old haunts. I was surprised to see a little spinner doing rounds there, at damn near 5am. Upon closer inspection, she seemed a little young. TOO young. My street sense hasn't been used recently, so I didn't trust the gamble. I passed.

I've kept my female activities off the streets as it were, as I've long identified other avenues that are way more fruitful (and safer!) to partake in.

To the old veterans: Big up. To the new vets holding down the forum: Good job!

Selah!

P.S. Loop, check your inbox.

Trick Williams
08-01-10, 12:42
This DC section is dead.. Where the mongers at??? Anybody see the tall brunette WSW on Lst. this weekend??? Body was bangin.

Hugh Wang
08-01-10, 18:55
This DC section is dead. Where the mongers at? Anybody see the tall brunette WSW on Lst. This weekend? Body was bangin.Yea I checked her out. Did anyone see the dude riding around on the bike Saturday morning messing with chicks.

Comical

Pimp Trick
08-02-10, 08:10
Now, I see why the Monger phone was on HIGH alert with miss calls.

Oh well. Pimp Trick is Chelsea Clinton at the moment. Married to banging regular girls on other sites.

I do have some reviews, but just too bored to write. I need to remove this writer's block.

Let's C.

Hit Chocolate on the $20 track. Tip another $20 after I got a brain upgrade. Doggy to completion. Yarning. This was short and sweet.

Pimp Out, Trick In.

Yea I checked her out. Did anyone see the dude riding around on the bike Saturday morning messing with chicks.

Comical

Jackbenimble17
08-02-10, 12:27
I havent been through the loop in a long time, but remember the old days (late 80's - mid 90's) where every night many women would be lining up for some fun. The internet all but ruined this and since I have been out of the monger business for awhile, curious as to see how many ladies actually are SW lately? Is there more than a dozen out any given night, or less?

Pizzlepro02
08-02-10, 17:34
For at least the last nine months a dozen is pretty much the highest number that you'll see and that's ONLY on the weekends. The continued development downtown has led to a very low tolerance for the oldest profession. Any given night (including the weekends), the ratio of MPD cruisers to SGs is at or near 1:1.

I havent been through the loop in a long time, but remember the old days (late 80's - mid 90's) where every night many women would be lining up for some fun. The internet all but ruined this and since I have been out of the monger business for awhile, curious as to see how many ladies actually are SW lately? Is there more than a dozen out any given night, or less?

Statman
08-02-10, 19:38
Hi mongers

First, I am sorry that I did not get any pics, as it was a car date, and it was tough to do it. I saw this amazing blonde WSW (That looks young, and I was right as she is only 19.), who was extremely thin, and look Scandinavian, the time before when I picked up the Latino (still regret that one, as far from my usual standards.) , and I purposely on Friday (7/30) drove around the loop looking for her.

I got there about 6am, and saw her get into a car two cars ahead of me. (I am sorry if I freaked out the guy in the white car.) so not wanting to lose her again and end up with something bad, I followed his car, with her in it (but not too close and did not come up on them when doing the deed.), to a park forward residential neighborhood many miles above the loop. When I saw him pull his car out, I followed them back to the loop, again not too close, I saw her get out on K st, by 11th and 12th, and then pulled up and she got in.

She was even more smokin up close, then from a far, and we went to a place, where I could have sloppy seconds (although first with a drill, as she said she only gave the guy before a blow job, and the time pretty much confirmed it.).

I gave her 1.3 and she in turned gave me the best slow CBJ I ever had (because liked the strawberry condom.), while I had two fingers in her pit of love, and Finger ***k her fast. Her moans, and grinding, meant she liked it, and was wet when we started to do the deed, and on my fingers. we started to walk the dog in my passenger seat, then finish cowboy where she was moaning loud and over and over, due to the size and the Fire and ice condom that she said tingled inside and made her cum. She loved it.

I then got her name (most surely a street name.) Roxanne ( "You don't have to put on the red light."), and she gave me her number and said she comes down from Baltimore every night, after delivering in a strip club up there for a lot more. She also said that she cuts hair during the day so asked her is she could give me a haircut,followed by blow, and rinse release (if you know what I mean.), and maybe a box lunch, on Friday, and she said yes.

This one is a keeper guys, and I think I am in love. Too Bad I have to go back to CA on Sat, for a great broadcasting job. I may try to close the deal when I come back at the end of the month and get her to come with me for good, this is how much she is amazing. Treat her right Guys, and she will throw your for a loop. senior members PM me if want her number, but please throw a bone my way as well, unless I owe you one. Sorry tittylovers, 0 reports gets you nothing, contribute, then can get info.

Attitude 10
Looks 8-9
Technique and getting into it 10
Value: worth every penny.
Repeat? I hope many, many, many times.

PS while there are few girls (about 10.), saw about three or four good to great looking ones. Remember it is not about quantity but quality.

Trick Williams
08-02-10, 20:14
Yea I checked her out. Did anyone see the dude riding around on the bike Saturday morning messing with chicks.

Comical

The kid thinks he saw that guy lol.. Couldnt tell if he was pimpin or what.. Statman is a stalker lol.. but awsome report.. WHAT IT IS PT!!!!!!!!!!!! Where ya been at??? This is what the kid likes to see, mongers on the grind.

Tha X Facta
08-02-10, 20:29
I gave her 1.3. and she in turned gave me the best slow.....You gave her what :confused: I'm confused.

Statman
08-02-10, 22:42
You gave her what :confused: I'm confused.

sorry meant 1.3 not 1.3. =$ +3

Kraven Morehed
08-03-10, 13:05
Hey I check out k-L st block. I have seen a banging fake blonde chic, fat ass, that hangs around a bus stop. I always see her walking around and never get in cars, but I am confused cuz LE wouldn't be strolling in a bikini. She really hot son like, prob the hottest SW I have seen in dc. I tried picking her up but she never gets in. Happened 2x. I want to know, wtf are these triflin hoes thinkin if they are trying to make bread and not getting in cars, unless there's something wrong I am doing. I have had a few chicks so this baffles me. Any one know who I am talking about?

Statman
08-03-10, 17:41
Hey I check out k-L st block. I have seen a banging fake blonde chic, fat ass, that hangs around a bus stop. I always see her walking around and never get in cars, but I am confused cuz LE wouldn't be strolling in a bikini. She really hot son like, prob the hottest SW I have seen in dc. I tried picking her up but she never gets in. Happened 2x. I want to know, wtf are these triflin hoes thinkin if they are trying to make bread and not getting in cars, unless there's something wrong I am doing. I have had a few chicks so this baffles me. Any one know who I am talking about?

I heard from the Latino that I did a couple of weeks ago, that they are undercover, but I do not know, I saw on of them today walk up to a house on 13th street, before M, and then go in, I also have seen then disapear at times and get into cars, and one of them get harrassed by the POOOLICE, and not be happy about it, so I do not think they are 5-0. check out the scandiinavinan blonde on K Street, between 11-12, I can definitely vouch she is not 5-0, but incredible. If SM (or can throw a real bone) PM Me, and I will hook you up.

Conclusion one wsw with Short hair and bootie shorts, do not know but say her walking up to house and go inside, other WSW with long hair and short shirt that does not cover all the goods, is not a PD, as saw her harassed, and get into cars, and not happy about it. and finally the thin Scandinavian girl on K street, smokin Hot, talented, and definitely not PD, and totally worth every cent.

Johnny Stales
08-03-10, 18:04
Sounds like Courtney. Been around for a while. If it's the thick blond with paw print tattoos on her thigh, then it's Courtney, she is not LE.

Kraven Morehed
08-04-10, 05:00
Sounds like Courtney. Been around for a while. If it's the thick blond with paw print tattoos on her thigh, then it's Courtney, she is not LE.I am not sure which, or she might be both, but she got fat ass, nice tits, I mean like freakin black mag status, and I def want to hit that. I go out to dc sporadically. What nights can I attempt to hit her up, and is there some type of way I need to act around here because as I said, she turned me down two diff days I saw her. One day I went back home, another day I had to settle for less. Even on busy days I wouldn't see anyone that would be considered 8/10-10/10.

Trick Williams
08-04-10, 17:42
I am not sure which, or she might be both, but she got fat ass, nice tits, I mean like freakin black mag status, and I def want to hit that. I go out to dc sporadically. What nights can I attempt to hit her up, and is there some type of way I need to act around here because as I said, she turned me down two diff days I saw her. One day I went back home, another day I had to settle for less. Even on busy days I wouldn't see anyone that would be considered 8/10-10/10.

Settle for less.. Have good session with less, then use less to get more.. Its that simple man.

Statman
08-04-10, 17:58
Hi Wanted to update you about roxanne, first, she is not big is anyway, but very thin and wears a hair band. She is a 11 on the scale of one through 10 on attitude and performance, and a 8-9 on looks, very girl next door and scandinavian. I plan on being with her friday to get a haircut and a BLOW dry and rinse. I would marry this girl in a heart beat, if she wanted, and I was not going back to CA. This one is not the two big blone girls, but a thin beauty with attitude, and thechnique to match. Loves sex, and especially puss play or Fire and Ice Trojans. Go with this girl, I will hook up members who have decent report levels if contact me by PM.

Dre336
08-04-10, 21:12
Hey I check out k-L st block. I have seen a banging fake blonde chic, fat ass, that hangs around a bus stop. I always see her walking around and never get in cars, but I am confused cuz LE wouldn't be strolling in a bikini. She really hot son like, prob the hottest SW I have seen in dc. I tried picking her up but she never gets in. Happened 2x. I want to know, wtf are these triflin hoes thinkin if they are trying to make bread and not getting in cars, unless there's something wrong I am doing. I have had a few chicks so this baffles me. Any one know who I am talking about?I know who you're talking about, she's official, phat ass and all that, but she only dates white dudes.

Kraven Morehed
08-06-10, 11:06
Everybody claims to know who I'm talking about. If she only dates white dudes. That is. Racist, stupid, and she must go nights without even hitting 500 or anything. Who wants to tag team if that's the case to get my foot in the door, lmao.

Trick Williams
08-06-10, 18:02
I know who you're talking about, she's official, phat ass and all that, but she only dates white dudes.

Everybody claims to know who I'm talking about. If she only dates white dudes. That is. Racist, stupid, and she must go nights without even hitting 500 or anything. Who wants to tag team if that's the case to get my foot in the door, lmao.

Reference the "jewel" guys.. Lets get it together folks.

Roamin Roman
08-06-10, 22:21
Everybody claims to know who I'm talking about. If she only dates white dudes. That is. Racist, stupid, and she must go nights without even hitting 500 or anything. Who wants to tag team if that's the case to get my foot in the door, lmao.Not to start an argument, but let's not cast the "racist" label about too casually. Until one knows what her reason(s) are, one is only guessing. It may be that she has had more than a few bad experiences with black guys, in comparison to other ethnic types. If that's the case, she is simply playing the safer odds. That's not racist, but simply survival tactics. In that sense, it's no different than a girl who doesn't do anal because she's had bad experiences with it before. We might think it's stupid, unreasonable, etc., but we might take a different attitude if we view it from the girl's perspective. We might know that we'd never hurt her, but she doesn't know that and can't read our minds. Best just to shrug our shoulders and move on. Or, better still, get some bona fides by getting a recommendation from one of her gal pals.

RR

Before someone hurls the racist label at me, recall what Jesse Jackson himself said: "There is nothing more painful to me at this stage in my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery. Then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved. After all we have been through. Just to think we can't walk down our own streets, how humiliating. " (Jackson made these remarks at an Operation PUSH meeting in Chicago on November 27, 1993.)

Hugh Wang
08-07-10, 06:52
Everybody claims to know who I'm talking about. If she only dates white dudes. That is. Racist, stupid, and she must go nights without even hitting 500 or anything. Who wants to tag team if that's the case to get my foot in the door, lmao.I know who you're talking about and have had her a few times. I am black myself so the whole she only dates blacks is out the window. Could have been something else about you that caused this. Maybe when you stopped both times she noticed LE near or around you and didnt get in(very unlikely but possible) or maybe you drove around the loop too many times that morning. When i dated her she told me that she wouldnt get into a car she saw loop around the block more than 2 times. Something to do with LE keeping tabs on vehicles they see constantly circling. It could have been she just mistakes you for someone she had a bad experience with. These are just shots in the dark but i know its not because of race.

Tha X Facta
08-07-10, 08:14
Kraven take heed:

The Isley Brothers:
"It's your thing, do what you wanna do.
I can't tell you, who to sock it to.
Make's me no difference now, who you give your thing to."

Not to start an argument...........

Before someone hurls the racist label at me, recall what Jesse Jackson himself said: "There is nothing more painful to me at this stage in my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery. Then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved. After all we have been through. Just to think we can't walk down our own streets, how humiliating. " (Jackson made these remarks at an Operation PUSH meeting in Chicago on November 27, 1993.)Whoaa...tap your brakes RR.

What's with the Jesse implication?
Hmmm......... Is Kraven Morehed Black?
If so, is that the reference?

People say and imply stupid shit all the time, I could quote a few myself.

Not to start an argument...........

X

Joseleche
08-07-10, 08:18
Not to start an argument, but let's not cast the "racist" label about too casually. Until one knows what her reason(s) are, one is only guessing. It may be that she has had more than a few bad experiences with black guys, in comparison to other ethnic types. If that's the case, she is simply playing the safer odds. That's not racist, but simply survival tactics. In that sense, it's no different than a girl who doesn't do anal because she's had bad experiences with it before. We might think it's stupid, unreasonable, etc., but we might take a different attitude if we view it from the girl's perspective. We might know that we'd never hurt her, but she doesn't know that and can't read our minds. Best just to shrug our shoulders and move on. Or, better still, get some bona fides by getting a recommendation from one of her gal pals.

RR

Before someone hurls the racist label at me, recall what Jesse Jackson himself said: "There is nothing more painful to me at this stage in my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery. Then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved. After all we have been through. Just to think we can't walk down our own streets, how humiliating. " (Jackson made these remarks at an Operation PUSH meeting in Chicago on November 27, 1993.)

Many Providers that are black refuse to date men that are black.

Tha X Facta
08-07-10, 08:31
Many Providers that are black refuse to date men that are black.So whats the point?

I'll repeat....."Make's me no difference now, who you give your thing to."

Roamin Roman
08-07-10, 16:18
Whoaa. Tap your brakes RR.

What's with the Jesse implication?

Hmmm. Is Kraven Morehed Black?

If so, is that the reference?

XNo, you drew the wrong conclusion.

Kraven wrote: "If she only dates white dudes, that is racist. " I replied that the girl's refusal to date black dudes may not necessarily be due to a dislike of black skin color. Rather, it may be due to previous bad experience(s) with black dudes, whereas she may have had no bad experiences with white dudes. If that's her reason, then she is simply going with better odds.

The Jesse Jackson reference was this: He (obviously) is a black man. Yet, by his own admission, he is relieved when he observes that the footsteps behind him are those of a white man rather than those of a black man. It's not likely that Jesse's sense of relief is due to undiagnosed racism on his part. It's more likely (as he implies) that his relief is based on past experience. Can you factor that logic in, X?

For me, it's like walking around in a city at night. I've been to Eastern Europe when it was under Communist rule, and (because the subway had already closed) had to walk through largely unlit parts of some cities at 2am in order to get back to my hotel. Now, there was just about zero chance of my getting mugged or killed, and I knew that, but it was still very unnerving. (If I could have waited until morning, I would have done so and then caught the metro. For various reasons, that was not an option back then.) My fear of walking in those (safe) inner cities back then was colored by my experiences with (unsafe) American inner cities. It wasn't a race thing, but simply a smart survival thing.

As for Kraven, I have no idea whether he is black, white, yellow, green, or pink with purple polka dots (hopefully not the latter). It wouldn't have made a difference in my reply to him. My reply was based on his conclusion (I. E., that the girl was racist because she only dates white dudes) and the possibility that it her reasons might be due to something other than race.

So, I've got no need to tap my brakes. I'll keep cruisin' along, thank you, but I'll use a turn signal so you can see where I'm going.

RR

Roamin Roman
08-07-10, 16:22
Many Providers that are black refuse to date men that are black.Which was precisely my point. A girl's refusal to date black men may not be due to racism at all. It may be due to something entirely different. Until we know what that reason is, it's wrong to carelessly sling the charge of "racism. "

As for me, some of my best friends are white. Or yellow. Or black. (But no pink with purple polka dots.)

Baltimonger
08-07-10, 20:39
maybe they just don't want to get in with a potential pimp and get owned.

Joseleche
08-07-10, 21:49
Which was precisely my point. A girl's refusal to date black men may not be due to racism at all. It may be due to something entirely different. Until we know what that reason is, it's wrong to carelessly sling the charge of "racism. "

As for me, some of my best friends are white. Or yellow. Or black. (But no pink with purple polka dots.)

Exactly right! But I have asked them why and the say black men are not respectful to them. Their words not mine

Pizzlepro02
08-08-10, 01:06
I agree that racism is a serious charge that should not be thrown around willy nilly. However, if a provider (or anybody else for that matter), refuses to deal with certain people becuase of their race, this is racism, plain and simple.

Now of course, the guy(s) who thinks that this chick doesn't date black guys might be plain wrong (I believe a self-identified black member of this board said he was with her). But if this were indeed her policy, it is pure discrimination and cannot be rationalized! This practice is called racial stereotyping. If the SW was really concerned about something other than race (i.e., cars w/ tinted windows), she would avoid all cars w/ tinted windows and not just the ones w/ black guys in it!

Let's apply RR's proposed rationalization to another scenario: during the middle of the summer on a Thursday night, a MPD officer is riding east on L St NW btwn 14th & 13th at 3:45am & sees a group of 3 young black women wearing tight fitting clothes walking on the sidewalk. Over the past 6 months, this officer has made numerous arrests of young black women in this area for solicitation. Question: based on his past experience should the officer assume that these women are prostitutes, pull over and detain them for questioning?

Exactly right! But I have asked them why and the say black men are not respectful to them. Their words not mine

Which was precisely my point. A girl's refusal to date black men may not be due to racism at all. It may be due to something entirely different. Until we know what that reason is, it's wrong to carelessly sling the charge of "racism. "

I replied that the girl's refusal to date black dudes may not necessarily be due to a dislike of black skin color. Rather, it may be due to previous bad experience(s) with black dudes, whereas she may have had no bad experiences with white dudes. If that's her reason, then she is simply going with better odds.

Sleazebum
08-08-10, 08:59
Everyone has the right to reject anyone for any reason. Everyone has the right to accept anyone for any reason. These females work most intimately with us and they are free to exercise their rights to do or not do anyone they want based on anything they want to base it on!

We are NOT here to quibble about race issues! Prejudice is alive and well and always will be and there will always be those who will accept or reject someone just because they may be darker or lighter than they like.

GET OVER IT!!!

If SW #1 will not do you because of ANY reason then SW#2 in the next block will!

Now let's get back to specifics about who will do what, where, and for how much and drop this racism mess!

JJ

Pimp Trick
08-08-10, 11:33
As the cheers and explosions blare. I make my anticipated return to the Walking Women Entertainment.

So Pimp In.

I got there about 6am and low and behold. There was about a dozen plus SW out. I was so happy. I took to my rounds, but had to let the newbies now who I was ASAP. Once, they understand. Thanks to my regs. I was checking out everything until a new LEO came along to shut things down around 730am.

Trick Out.

I got my eyes on a couple of BSW spinners. They post on BP on NY Ave. A new honey with a mouth design for BJ activity. She was on the PT this morning. I am going to have to put her in rotation and give it a spin. Good to see the veterans of SW fame. Found out why the board is chirping with racism and stupid crap. Well, PT got it from the horse's mouth on what went down. Wow. Is all I could say and not be Banned again from this forum for voicing my opinion. Considering people are scared to PM and would like to. Nevermind. I feel Jackson over my shoulder right now.

Until the next time. It is back to Smacketh Down Notel.

Tha X Facta
08-08-10, 11:37
Exactly right! But I have asked them why and the say black men are not respectful to them. Their words not mineThese must be the women who scratch their ears with their hind legs.

Joseleche, you're running with scissors son.

Tha X Facta
08-08-10, 12:11
No, you drew the wrong conclusion.Nope
Not to start an argument, but let's not cast the "racist" label about too casually. Until one knows what her reason(s) are, one is only guessing. It may be that she has had more than a few bad experiences with black guys, in comparison to other ethnic types. If that's the case, she is simply playing the safer odds. That's not racist, but simply survival tactics. In that sense, it's no different than a girl who doesn't do anal because she's had bad experiences with it before. We might think it's stupid, unreasonable, etc., but we might take a different attitude if we view it from the girl's perspective. We might know that we'd never hurt her, but she doesn't know that and can't read our minds. Best just to shrug our shoulders and move on. Or, better still, get some bona fides by getting a recommendation from one of her gal pals.

RR

"I believe in human beings, and that all human beings should be respected as such, regardless of their color."
Malcolm XAs one can see above, a positive quote makes a world of difference.

I'll give you credit; your personal analogy above the quote is great.

That "Jesse" thing just did'nt go over too well.
The inference was totally abstract.

What if kraven had wrote in a different dialect, or had a Spanish or Asian moniker?
Would you have thought to use Jesse as a reference?
The Jesse Jackson reference was this: He (obviously) is a black man. Yet, by his own admission, he is relieved when he observes that the footsteps behind him are those of a white man rather than those of a black man. It's not likely that Jesse's sense of relief is due to undiagnosed racism on his part. It's more likely (as he implies) that his relief is based on past experience. Can you factor that logic in, X?Yea.......Run, Jesse, run! Run, Jesse, run.
"People say and imply stupid shit all the time, again, I could quote a few myself."
So, I've got no need to tap my brakes. I'll keep cruisin' along, thank you, but I'll use a turn signal so you can see where I'm going.As you cruise along, rectify that mental error of "cultural conditioning"....no need for a turn signal, I know where you are.

X ;)ut

Kraven Morehed
08-09-10, 19:03
I apologize for the racist remark. It was not the best choice of words, but when I said it was racist I meant towards mongering, not that she persay is racist. It was a big misunderstanding. Some people might call it a racial preference, which I just refered to as racist in the line of very credible work that offers excellent options with health benefits. For a prostitute to "have racial preference" is stupid. If you want to argue the contrary I do not want to waste time going into that.

I think my racist remark again was poor choice of words, and taken out of porportion. I am not even sure if any of you are even talking about MY girl. So far one person came up with some name, I will go and check again. I rather have a solid night and name to scout her out, and if it is her, put in a good word, otherwise I appreciate the help and time.

Wasntme
08-09-10, 21:10
As the cheers and explosions blare. I make my anticipated return to the Walking Women Entertainment.

So Pimp In.

I got there about 6am and low and behold. There was about a dozen plus SW out. I was so happy. I took to my rounds, but had to let the newbies now who I was ASAP. Once, they understand. Thanks to my regs. I was checking out everything until a new LEO came along to shut things down around 730am.

Trick Out.

I got my eyes on a couple of BSW spinners. They post on BP on NY Ave. A new honey with a mouth design for BJ activity. She was on the PT this morning. I am going to have to put her in rotation and give it a spin. Good to see the veterans of SW fame. Found out why the board is chirping with racism and stupid crap. Well, PT got it from the horse's mouth on what went down. Wow. Is all I could say and not be Banned again from this forum for voicing my opinion. Considering people are scared to PM and would like to. Nevermind. I feel Jackson over my shoulder right now.

Until the next time. It is back to Smacketh Down Notel.
Damnit... something told me to head out there last night/morning. Good to see that the loop still has life

Kraven Morehed
08-09-10, 23:29
Well, I have had many black ladies, and seen a couple of white ones. No latinas. This al int he dc area. I want something new. Anyone can forward me to 8/10, 9/10, and 10/10's. Names, locations, and other stuff. =)

Escorts is a different story. Ladies of the night for this please

Roamin Roman
08-10-10, 00:14
No, you drew the wrong conclusion.NopeYup, but whatever. You can think what you want. As for Kraven, I've never met him and don't know what ethnicity his moniker reveals. As for dialects (typed, yet! ;) ), we've all got a different way of writing. Geez.

"As you cruise along, rectify that mental error of "cultural conditioning"....no need for a turn signal, I know where you are.No mental error here to rectify, dude, nor any more "cultural conditioning" than you suffer from. You're the one who ascribed a motive to someone you've never met, so you can deal with your mental error however you want. I'm not playing your game. My signals have been loud and clear, but you haven't seen where I am at all. You've been following another light. Go where you want; I'm crusin'.

R::R

Still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest,...
--- Simon & Garfunkel, "The Boxer"

Joseleche
08-10-10, 08:19
These must be the women who scratch their ears with their hind legs.

Joseleche, you're running with scissors son.Not dogs, quite hot, but as far as personality 2 of them suck.

Smacks
08-10-10, 11:31
I would appreciate any intel on the blonde WSW's that were being mentioned in the thread.

Thanks in advance guys.

Stay safe out there

Tha X Facta
08-11-10, 19:36
As for dialects (typed, yet! ;)....Oh yea, a dialect (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/dialect) can be grammatically written.
Still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest,...
--- Simon & Garfunkel, "The Boxer""I'd like to teach the world to sing, in perfect harmony.....
I'd like to buy the world a Coke, and keep it company."
The "Hilltop" Coke commercial 1971

Did you hear it? :D

X :)ut

Kraven Morehed
08-12-10, 10:35
Time to hit the streets and test out the blue steel, and I ain't talking about the popo.

Roamin Roman
08-12-10, 23:22
"I'd like to teach the world to sing, in perfect harmony.....
I'd like to buy the world a Coke, and keep it company."
The "Hilltop" Coke commercial 1971

Did you hear it? :DYup, both versions...along with "It's the Pepsi Generation, comin' at you, goin' strong,..."

Stay fizzy.

R::R

Tha X Facta
08-14-10, 12:23
Time to hit the streets and test out the blue steel, and I ain't talking about the popo.
Go get'em sport, but lift a leg to piss first!
Tell us about'cha find.

Pimp Trick
08-15-10, 15:12
I came to the Loop at 6am the last two days. Do I really need to get out around 4am. WOW. It was 2-3 SW each day.

I don't know what is going on, but the Loop wasted my morning each day. At least I got some monger convo completed. It is bad on the loop. When two mongers are like where is everyone at on a weekend.

Here's to Snowflake LEO for talking the girls to death.

Pimp to the BP side.

Efltgp
08-15-10, 15:16
What is going on here I don't know any coke commercials I f-ing hate pepsi. I want to hear updates I use this site as info to do my own mongering. So don't want to step on anyones shoes but can we as a group.

A get pics of hot SW either BSW or WSW.

B get good info on were they are and there rates.

Thanks

Pimp Trick
08-17-10, 07:21
I hope you are not directing this comment at me. I am still looking for pics after 14 reviews.

A - SW are hard to pic, unless you have them lock and comfee.

B - Good info and damages are found in the historical data of this site.

What is going on here I don't know any coke commercials I f-ing hate pepsi. I want to hear updates I use this site as info to do my own mongering. So don't want to step on anyones shoes but can we as a group.

A get pics of hot SW either BSW or WSW.

B get good info on were they are and there rates.

Thanks

Efltgp
08-20-10, 09:29
I don't call out anyone no disrespect to you or anyone else. I agree its hard as hell to get a SW to take pics as you can tell from my post. However some people on here get pics all the time and as I am using this site for info on where to go and who to Know I have used everyones post to pick your brains and tune up my mongering.

Pimp Trick
08-21-10, 00:24
I feel you Efltgp. I am trying to get a SW or Escort to video with me one day.

Some will up charge for pics. I am not with that. I been trying they they say come see me a few more times. WTF, I am hoping to see you just this one time and find someone new. LOL. That is my thought process.

I need to fine tune my writing. I got three reviews for the BP section. I been like Kool Moe Dee. I go to WORK. Lol.

I don't call out anyone no disrespect to you or anyone else. I agree its hard as hell to get a SW to take pics as you can tell from my post. However some people on here get pics all the time and as I am using this site for info on where to go and who to Know I have used everyones post to pick your brains and tune up my mongering.

Dre336
08-25-10, 00:10
I've given up on the loop. It's too hit or miss. Unless I'm partying in the area, no need in wasting my gas goin down there. They've officially fucked up our playground. Sure you can get lucky sometimes down there, but for my time it's just not worth it. Plus I've got other options and it's always good to have options.

Pimp Trick
08-26-10, 09:17
My thoughts. It is election year. The Mayor is trying to do any and everything to win. I would figure one of the reasons our playground is messed up.

Taking this mode. The playground is under renovation until Sept 14 primary. After that, it might open for Octoberfuck festivals. I just ride through to see the progress.

Now, where is my helmet. I got to go do some digging myself today. Kali Dreams, here I come. Part Deuce.

I've given up on the loop. It's too hit or miss. Unless I'm partying in the area, no need in wasting my gas goin down there. They've officially fucked up our playground. Sure you can get lucky sometimes down there, but for my time it's just not worth it. Plus I've got other options and it's always good to have options.

Bigwalt1977
08-28-10, 11:48
Can anyone tell me where I can find decent looking SW's in The Capitol Heights Md area? I would greatly appreciate it.

The Big Man
08-28-10, 14:18
Can anyone tell me where I can find decent looking SW's in The Capitol Heights Md area? I would greatly appreciate it.Slim pickings over there Player. Mostly crack heads & dope fiends. If you pass by Irvings on Central Avenue after they let out you might be able to get a little better caliber. One of the girls that turns tricks on the side.

Loop Vet
08-29-10, 16:08
Coming into town late last night (4am) I stopped by the old stomping grounds for a look-see. You guys ain't kidding, the loop is dead. Only sw I saw was Courtney so I said what the heck and picked her up. Had limited funds on me so just wanted to feel her body and get some head. She was pretty cool but after vigorously trying to get me to nut with her cbj, she stopped after a few minutes and started jerking me off and asked for "a little help." I took the cover off and jerked to a finish.

There were some positives. She took off her top and was generous with roaming hands. She didn't just lean over to give head, she got up on the seat and pushed that spectacular ass high in the air so I could grab, smack, jiggle, and admire. When I took over with the hand release, she got up in the seat in the asian cowgirl position (on her feet), played with her tits and pussy and talked really dirty. She has a really nice big soft ass and her fake boobs feel real nice. I collected her number and will probably have her over sometime soon so I can climb up behind that big booty and pound.

On the drive to a spot I commented on how dead it was out there. She said cops were all over the girls, jumping out at each girl and giving them 15 minutes to leave the area. Courtney managed to not be seen and said she waited in her car for an hour before hitting the street again. I mentioned that the cops were shutting things down and she said "they are trying to, but we'll never leave."

Dre336
08-29-10, 23:41
My thoughts. It is election year. The Mayor is trying to do any and everything to win. I would figure one of the reasons our playground is messed up.

Taking this mode. The playground is under renovation until Sept 14 primary. After that, it might open for Octoberfuck festivals. I just ride through to see the progress.

Now, where is my helmet. I got to go do some digging myself today. Kali Dreams, here I come. Part Deuce.That makes alot of sense. I'll still check on it from time to time, but the good ole days are gone.

Dre336
08-30-10, 00:00
Now, where is my helmet. I got to go do some digging myself today. Kali Dreams, here I come. Part Deuce.I'm just now realizing how phat her ass is. she just earned an entry on my 'to do' list

Mr3007
09-03-10, 12:58
What's up hobbyists. Good to see some of the old regulars still around, Pimp trick, where the pics man,. I aint been to the site in a minute.

When I was in town, I did most of my damage on the line or CL. I love a "non pro" round the 1st.

But yo, I been thinking since moving to H town, there's got to be a better way, to scout, find, all while keeping things good at home, no what I mean.

So I'm into this web 2. 0 mobile generation, and I know there has to be a better to have these availables make them selves known without driving round

Let me know what yall think.

Trick Williams
09-06-10, 18:35
Yo! Yo! Yo! What the deal??? Saw some old and new faces this morning on the loop.. Thought the track was dead???

Baltimonger
09-06-10, 20:38
Yo! Yo! Yo! What the deal??? Saw some old and new faces this morning on the loop.. Thought the track was dead???

Maybe their regulars haven't found their way to the new CL adult site yet? It's only been up a couple of days.

All Goat
09-08-10, 00:21
Does anybody have any info on tall BSW with stars tattoo on her face.

Thanks in advance.

Trick Williams
09-08-10, 20:27
Maybe their regulars haven't found their way to the new CL adult site yet? It's only been up a couple of days.

Hope your not referring to "back" cause everyone is hip to that.. The loop was non-existant a few weeks ago and now it seems that the hos are back trying to take advantage of the few warm nights they have left.

Drewsky66
09-09-10, 08:33
Hope your not referring to "back" cause everyone is hip to that.. The loop was non-existant a few weeks ago and now it seems that the hos are back trying to take advantage of the few warm nights they have left.
I beleive Balitmonger is referring to Adultsearch.com

Drew

Openme
09-09-10, 16:53
What is the going rate for a SW? I have gone through few back pages but haven't found anything. Plus can you negotiate?

Baltimonger
09-09-10, 20:58
I beleive Balitmonger is referring to Adultsearch.com

Drew

Nope Nope Nope:

http://newcraigslisterotics.com/index.php?r=55

Craigs split itself into 2 separate sites from the moment the "Censored" went up on the adult section.

Now go out and sing it from the rooftops.

Trick Williams
09-09-10, 22:22
Nope Nope Nope:

Craigs split itself into 2 separate sites from the moment the "Censored" went up on the adult section.

Now go out and sing it from the rooftops.

Good looks Balt!!! Didnt know CL rebounded so quickly.

Pimp Trick
09-11-10, 12:24
No pun intended. I decided to do my tally whacker and fly my plane to the Loop this morning.

The natives where not restless. Low and behold. There were booty qaeda out and about. A good crew, but nothing to get my taliban in a up roar.

Too all the fallen mongers. Peace to the world on this day, but bombs of monger explosion to these SW and escorts.

No pun intended. PT is drunk right now. Another bottle please.

Dre336
09-11-10, 14:40
Nope Nope Nope:

Now go out and sing it from the rooftops.WOW, LOL, this is like a real F U to all those states that pressed them about the adult services section.

Drunker Irish
09-13-10, 10:26
No pun intended. I decided to do my tally whacker and fly my plane to the Loop this morning.

The natives where not restless. Low and behold. There were booty qaeda out and about. A good crew, but nothing to get my taliban in a up roar.

Too all the fallen mongers. Peace to the world on this day, but bombs of monger explosion to these SW and escorts.

No pun intended. PT is drunk right now. Another bottle please.

Yup, agreed. Went out this a.m. and there were a ton of SWs at the 7:00 a.m. hour, which I haven't seen in awhile. Gave Sweet Baby a whirl, was one of those looks good on the outside, not so great on the 'inside'. Should have saved my $.

LEO came out to clean up the management trash on the corner, but just did a light dusting and wipe.

Just not worth it and wonder why I even bother with better alternatives. Old habits die hard I guess.

Trick Williams
09-13-10, 20:01
Yup, agreed. Went out this a.m. and there were a ton of SWs at the 7:00 a.m. hour, which I haven't seen in awhile. Gave Sweet Baby a whirl, was one of those looks good on the outside, not so great on the 'inside'. Should have saved my $.

LEO came out to clean up the management trash on the corner, but just did a light dusting and wipe.

Just not worth it and wonder why I even bother with better alternatives. Old habits die hard I guess.

The kid concur's with this report.. Lots of new faces out this morning.. Too bad the kid was on his way to work lol.. What it is DI???

Bmore Carefull
09-13-10, 21:00
What's up fellas.

I was wonderin' if anyone had any info on the lil shack spot on NY ave Prices and cool ass females there? Tryin' to show my fam a good time without breakin my pockets. I ain't wanna mention the name of it just to be safe but I think we all know which one I'm talkin' about.

Pimp Trick
09-15-10, 20:44
I came out Sunday and had glorious time with Eight.

TW, you need to get up with a monger.

DI, I saw your ATF SW. LOL.

The kid concur's with this report.. Lots of new faces out this morning.. Too bad the kid was on his way to work lol.. What it is DI???

Drunker Irish
09-16-10, 12:27

Now you're just messing with me. There was a good run for a few months: Storm, Liz, Giovanna, and others...

Bunch of blah BSW and WSWs out for 15 minutes before bald headed Uncle LEO was on them faster than you can say PT.

Out...

DI

Trick Williams
09-16-10, 21:59

What up PT!!! The kid sees that your finally back in action.. Got new wheels???

Pimp Trick
09-19-10, 20:12
I come in the Bat Copter, but still the same Bat Mobile. I had to make some overhauls.

I was out and about this Sunday. Juicey, Destiny, Kitty, China (BSW) very tall, a new WSW spinner and a BBW, that was butt AZZ naked. Remind me of a dry Suzy-Q, that need my PT cream on the backside. LOL. She was new to the track.

What up PT!!! The kid sees that your finally back in action.. Got new wheels???

Pimp Trick
09-25-10, 08:22
Batman music is playing. Pimp Trick was awoken by Commissioner HOE. Told me there was 15 SW out and about. Even got a second from the Police Chief beside the Commish.

Well, ran into this monger. He shouts me out everytime. But why always with Is That a Hoe. Just put me straight on blast. I have not even got my eyeballs focus yet. He was on the chase and got his prowl. After PT gave the OK.

Kicking it with the normal crew, LEO crept on the recon tip. I was like damn. Call of Duty action. They came from the L, thru the alley, on the Segway. Like 5 deep. PT went to the stealth button and crept away. WOW. I took my spot for monger-con. I should have done a vid, but that would have been creepy.

Well. LEO was doing something very NEW. They was taking digi pictures of the SWs. I was like WTF. I was going to another cartoon. I was pulling out my Digi-vice and was trying to evolve to War Pimp Trickmon. I had LEO come up on the Segway. I was like, they are coming out with new modes of transportation.

Then, I had my new SW. Who will get the PT very soon. Break loose. I was happy and hope to make this Sunday report a review report.

Yes, the PT will be Pimp In and Trick Out on the LoOp. I have not crushed no one since Janae. She is the amble replacement for the moment.

It might be the time for the Justice League of Mongers to make a move. I will need to chime up Professor Vet and get is mental thoughts.

Pimp Trick missing the old school morning cartoons, but living on in his Monger Mind.

Tha X Facta
09-25-10, 20:36
Well. LEO was doing something very NEW. They was taking digi pictures of the SWs. I was like WTF. I was going to another cartoon. I was pulling out my Digi-vice and was trying to evolve to War Pimp Trickmon. I had LEO come up on the Segway. I was like, they are coming out with new modes of transportation.
Did they have little red & blue flashing lights in the front with a Siren?

That's cute :p....ROTFLMMFBAO!

Loop Vet
09-29-10, 19:09
Whats good PT. You've got things on your mind. That's good. The Gangster Inbox is always open. Me, I'm just doing my thing, staying off the streets, with an indiscretion here and there.

Tha X Facta
10-03-10, 15:19
Most Women have good sex in'em.
The talented and untalented have the ability to share it with us.

The trick is extracting it.
OJ was going through changes the first time I met her back in July.
Didn't allow for pics and performance was lackadaisical; so the jury was out.

Recieved a call this wknd, gave her a second chance to make a first impression.
No effort, no skill...she was like a frozen flame.

Untalented and no ability. All show and no go.
What a waste for a youngin!

In the mongering world, it is often said that past history dictates future performance.
L'il man got the better of me. :mad:

The Big Man
10-03-10, 19:03
Different strokes for different folks but the nappy dug-out has to go. I will lend her my week whacker for a couple of days. Looking at that think makes me think I am Tarzan. No jungle for me.

[/b]
OJ was going through changes the first time I met her back in July.
Didn't allow for pics and performance was lackadaisical; so the jury was out.

Recieved a call this wknd, gave her a second chance to make a first impression.
No effort, no skill...she was like a frozen flame.

In the mongering world, it is often said that past history dictates future performance.
L'il man got the better of me. :mad:

Tha X Facta
10-03-10, 21:42
Different strokes for different folks but the nappy dug-out has to go. I will lend her my week whacker for a couple of days. Looking at that think makes me think I am Tarzan. No jungle for me.If you happen to run into a piece of Good hairy pussy...let me know ah'ight? :)
I just want High Grade Quality pussy.
Give or take a few hairs...I could care less.

Fran's hairy also, but she had: High Grade Quality Pussy. (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=68676) ;)

Tarzan? Not Tarzan! (I wonder if Jane had...a nappy dug-out?) :eek:

The Big Man
10-04-10, 00:58
Here you go. This one is right up your alley. The head skill are superb. The "Goods" are good. However I think she is half monkey. She has hair even growing up, down and around her ass hole. In addition her place is a mess and she has a beer belly.

Now, she will give you head for hours with no complaint.

If you happen to run into a piece of Good hairy pussy...let me know ah'ight? :)

I just want High Grade Quality pussy.
Give or take a few hairs...I could care less.

Fran's hairy also, but she had: High Grade Quality Pussy. (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=68676) ;)

Tarzan? Not Tarzan! (I wonder if Jane had...a nappy dug-out?) :eek:

CookyJar
10-04-10, 15:07

Nipples to die for - what a waste.

CookyJar

Tha X Facta
10-04-10, 18:20
Nipples to die for - what a waste.
CookyJarThey looked even better in the flesh, like silver dollar pancakes.
But....
Here you go. This one is right up your alley. The head skill are superb. The "Goods" are good. However I think she is half monkey. She has hair even growing up, down and around her ass hole. In addition her place is a mess and she has a beer belly.

Now, she will give you head for hours with no complaint.Hell, post her picture, I ain't scurred of no ½ a monkey hoe! ;)

My name is X and I'm a monger addict. (Chorus: Hi X!)

Revoljb
10-04-10, 18:47
Sunday morning about 3:30 I spotted a tall BSW, light skin, with a thin but curvy body. I don't normally go the SW route but for her I might risk it. Anybody know who she is? This was on L at 11th She had her skirt pulled up over her ass, which was nice and round, and you could see her panties. I almost hit the car in front of me!

The Big Man
10-04-10, 22:54
I see you guys to two freaky M/F I like that sh-it. Fu/ck them b4 they fu/ck us.

LOL

They looked even better in the flesh, like silver dollar pancakes.
But....Hell, post her picture, I ain't scurred of no ½ a monkey hoe! ;)

My name is X and I'm a monger addict. (Chorus: Hi X!)

Pimp Trick
10-05-10, 07:31
Yea,

PT is late with his weekend report. The Loop is on life support. I got to see my Monger Champion out and about. The SWs are trying to keep the action going. I am trying to get my lazy butt out of the Cave to check things.

Thank God for the Red phone that beeps. Now to my little blurb.

My cartoon should have started as Mr. Freeze. It was goosebumps for the SW this weekend. I got to see my Suzie-Q. Not bang it, that was taken care for me. Insert smiley face.

She from the water Buffalo clan. At least there is variety. My norm girls were out and about. They are giving the support. My new wifey is out and about. Dang, someone slap the Trick. I am losing it. I need to break down. So, wishing that X was doing my editing.

I am going to chew on a bunch Via, like skittles one day. Then act like Godzilla and stroke every SW that I could.

PT waking up from his dream on Tues. With the Weekend Report.

All I could say is. Step your game up. Play SW. Yea, yea. I stole it from Playstation.

Pimp Out to 2K11 and NBA Jam.

Tha X Facta
10-06-10, 17:39
Dang, someone slap the Trick. I am losing it. I need to break down. So, wishing that X was doing my editing. Naw PT, you don't need me to edit.

It would only fck up your style and flow.

I am going to chew on a bunch Via, like skittles one day. Then act like Godzilla and stroke every SW that I could.

Pimp Out to 2K11 and NBA Jam. Lmao, just ruin every hoe on the Loop!

Piss off mgmt too. :mad:

I see you guys to two freaky M / F I like that sh-it. Fu / ck them before they fu / ck us. LOLSeriously, Is this all about a hairy piece of ass? Send me a pm.

Jordan Sinatra
10-09-10, 07:54
Hello fellow mongers,

I'm new to the DC area but a long time lerker on my the forums.

I had a dream I traveled the loop this evening, many females out tonight. BSW, WSW, and even an asw.

I found the company of a young lady named Candice or Candy in my dream. Candy was a perky little blonde WSW with a great ass. Leo check and we found a quiet little place where she showed me her great oral skills. Very friendly, talkative, and followed direction well. She recieved.5 in dream dollars.

This was my second dream on the loop ran into a lady by the name of courtney. I believe she has been mentioned on here before.

Pimp Trick
10-09-10, 16:02
PT read this post and felt he was tricked by Madam Web.

Took me back to the Frank Sinatra days. POOF. Dang, sucking on a pacifier when I need a tit.

PT in still confused mode. What a minute. I remember one word.

SHAZAM!

Captain Monger Marvel at your service.

Hello, fellow mongers,

I'm new to the DC area but a long time lerker on my the forums.

I had a dream I traveled the loop this evening, many females out tonight. BSW, WSW, and even an asw.

I found the company of a young lady named Candice or Candy in my dream. Candy was a perky little blonde WSW with a great ass. Leo check and we found a quiet little place where she showed me her great oral skills. Very friendly, talkative, and followed direction well. She recieved.5 in dream dollars.

This was my second dream on the loop ran into a lady by the name of courtney. I believe she has been mentioned on here before.

Jordan Sinatra
10-10-10, 08:01
Had a dream this morning about a young LSW named ashley. We found a quiet little spot had some fun under the stars. Nothing like the concrete jungle. FS was had for $ dream dollars. The dreams in dc have been great so far, just wish they would happen a little earlier in morning.

Pimp Trick
10-10-10, 08:09
Pimp Trick awoke to holy Pie in the Sky. It is the Monger Signal. I prep all the Bat Vehicles and was getting status reports on my way. Then it was to the Bat Pole. Had to break out of my Adam West gear and into.

PT made his way to the loop, but had on the wrong outfit. I came out as DareDevil and not Batman. I ran into SuperMongerMan. Thank the Gods to TW's eye vision. I was flying blind and TW was finding new talent from a mile away.

We cruised the loop and BAM. LEO came out in alternate transportation. WTF, is my thoughts. They are cloning my move. Time was up and we parted ways.

There was a some stick up boys out. WTF, I think this got LEO to the loop early.

TW Special Shout to Juicy in the Blue Sandex near the Med Store. Not the regular Juicy who is always my number one. Another shout to Kitty in the blue thong. Made my morning, with the new line.

New LSW and WSW on the stroll. WSW was wide and flat as a 2 x 4. If I got her, it would be like walking off the plank. Light numbers tonight, but more reason for me to get out. Now, where did I put that Bat suit.

PT to LEO. Like the line from the movie. LEO. Daredevil. PT- Kingpin and the mob.

Pimp Trick having his morning cut short. Not Cool, Not cool at all. At least I did not get hit by Bullseye and the LEO cutters.

Trick Williams
10-10-10, 08:23
What it is folks! The kid was out and about this morning with his partner in crime PT. Saw some phattys out and about but not as many as Friday night. The kid also noticed the "pork" out as well on thier bacon cycles LOL. They shut shit down with the quickness but its all good though.. The kid wants to shot out Juicy(tall), Sin, Kitty(ass out but still killin it), India and Juicy(blue spandex by the cvs lol).. All of em had the spandex game on lock.. One of the very reasons the kid doesnt mind that old man winter is creepin up on us.. Will holla later.

PS-Bring the photo gallery back! Bring the photo gallery back! Bring the photo gallery back!(j/k jackson lol)

Pimp Trick
10-11-10, 09:33
PT was like it is holiday time. Let me check out things. I call my admin assistant and she told me the calendar was active. I picked the right outfit this time. I was out the door like the FLASH. As I got up to 60 miles per hour to the loop. I decided to swing the loop in unconventional fashion.

LEO was out like porky bellies on the stock market, but not activity. The bell did not chime. So, I decided to change to my alternative outfit.

Got to see the norm crew and then BAM. Like the sound barrier being broken. I peep the candy clickers of red and blue. It was like the 4th of July. Then came the Bacon-nator. LEO on the bicycle rolling up on SW, taking pictures and info. I am looking at this dude going he is straight out the terminator movie with white hair. Remember the terminator dude on the motorcycle. LOL. I tried to hit stealth mode, but it was too late. He was on the PT, pass the PT and on to another SW. I am like WTF.

Well, Bacon-nator had a message. I will be back. No more SWing after 5am. It is a cracked down and the business people have complained to the city. It looks like the days of midnight to 5am is back. WOW. The true SW 9pm to 5am. I think the girls will be out and about. I will say the sweet spot for the stragglers will be 3-5am. PT, I am going to get the first dibs on freshly bathe SW.

Well, all that FLASH around the city has made me hungry. Time for some real Bacon and Eggs. Wheat toast on the side please.

Pimp at Breakfast, waiting for the Trick at midnight.

Jordan Sinatra
10-14-10, 05:37
Morning boys, had a dream about a WSW named Crean. She was a bigger girl but the good kind of big espically in the chest. We found a nice spot and dreamed FS for.60. All a nice well manned girl.

Only saw about 5 SW in my dream so the scenery wasn't the best.

Till next time

Pimp Trick
10-16-10, 19:21
I heard the Bacon-nators where locking up Mongers this early AM. Any more intel? I heard the SW was coming out in full force.

Pimp Trick sleeping like the Thing. Hard as a rock and snoring to Aunt Petunia's BBQ ribs from last night! What's happening?

DI, I heard their was a STORM.

Pimp Trick
10-17-10, 13:35
Checked in with Pepper Potts to see if any SW were are and about. Got the Green light. Nope, not the one glow from my lantern on the other side of the room. Decided it was time to check the UN-SW like they were a UNSUB. I popped into my G Man outfit. Rolling like I am Hotch from Criminal Minds. I get to the loop.

Activity was very light. Very skinny SW with bluetooth in ear. I had her on UN-SW alert or no the less. She needs a couple of super size meals from Mikey the to pick up some weight. Then before I know it. OH NO. At the top of the hill. It was the Bacon-bike-antor. I went to full stealth egress and position myself in watch mode. He was making stops at the SW like a piggy fighting for food. I knew it was not the Muppets show. Ms. Pig will hit you with the karate chop.

Got on the horn with Pepper Potts. Let her know that the Iron Man suit was under repair.

As I position myself. I ran into a new Latin SW. I am going to put her on blast. I pop my G man suit and went to Pimp Trick mode. I was like. Hey, you look nice. She was like. Yea, I know I look nice. I am like WTF. Next thing, I go back to Junior G man mode swing the loop. Bacon-bike-anator had her pulled over. Me, being me. I was very loud. Yea, you look really good right now. Very good looking right now. Pimp Trick was going Hulk mode. She str8 pissed me off with her exchange.

The morning came to a close with SW rolling out. Went to a spot for some demongering. Low and behold. New Latin SW comes out a Burrito car and jumps in the Texas plated management car. Why this shout out. Mgmt was behind the pimp like they was trying to rob me or something. I guess it is time for the Iron Man suit next time. I guess they wanted the Gallagher.

Pimp Trick becoming an UNSUB. Why do people wish to unleash the REAPER in me? Monger me that Batman.

Deepbam
10-17-10, 18:17
Morning boys, had a dream about a WSW named Crean. She was a bigger girl but the good kind of big espically in the chest. We found a nice spot and dreamed FS for.60. All a nice well manned girl.

Only saw about 5 SW in my dream so the scenery wasn't the best.

Till next timeAnyway to have that same dream? Thanks for sharing your successful dream!

Jordan Sinatra
10-19-10, 03:11
Anyway to have that same dream? Thanks for sharing your successful dream!Sorry no digits. Also to be on the safe side I'll only share those with senior members.

Deepbam
10-24-10, 01:20
Was looking for directions to the dream I understand we all need to be safe but isn't the point to share info?

Sorry no digits. Also to be on the safe side I'll only share those with senior members.

Tha X Facta
10-24-10, 10:51
Was looking for directions to the dream I understand we all need to be safe but isn't the point to share info?Can anyone recommend (for Deepbam) some good sources for learning more about dreams and dream location?

Do Hoes dream too? What are the dreams of a hoe like?
Deepbam, stop chasin dreams!

Deepbam
10-24-10, 22:55
[QUOTE=Tha X Facta; 1081960]Can anyone recommend (for Deepbam) some good sources for learning more about dreams and dream location?

Do Hoes dream too? What are the dreams of a hoe like?

Tha X Facta
10-25-10, 17:47
Was looking for directions to the dream I understand we all need to be safe but isn't the point to share info?Who are you? Share info with an unknown?

The mass majority of Sr mongers were newbies too, but we earned our credentials the hard way. Deepbam, did you not understand Jordan Sinatra's Hint / memo?

Sorry no digits. Also to be on the safe side I'll only share those with senior members.A precedence has been set here, and well before my time. It's called rookie etiquette, customs and formality. Now, even though John Sinatra is a rookie on the board; he gets it. He pounded the streets and reported. And in turn respected the integrity of the board, by replying to your request in turn.

Apply yourself in a proper manner and you'll be rewarded.

Protocol: Establish yourself

X Out

Jordan Sinatra
10-25-10, 18:38
Greetings boys,

Found Debbie last week on the dream track, She was an older (37) yet very friendly lady. Standard Leo check found a nice spot and recieved an BBBJ for.6 covered was.4. Nice lady and would hope to have this dream again. It was nice to not have the cover.

Also Deepbam the protocal that xfacta laid is normal for every board on this site. I mean afterall our favorite hobby really isn't a mainstream hobby and discretion is a must to be praticed here. If you are looking for directions the track has been laid out in this forum, you just need to do a little research.

HappyGuy1
10-25-10, 20:51
I will be in town next week and I can't find any reports on where the DC stroll may be.

Can someone throw a hint?

Lmoe0
10-26-10, 21:48
The last time I was in DC was about ten years ago. Boy have things changed. It looks like Clicks has closed down and who knows what Threads is. K&L used to be the valley of the dolls but the only chicks out were club girls that dress like the SWs did years ago.

Off the main stroll, there were a couple girls in cars that looked like pros to me but they were attached to their cell phones. Chicks in older lux cars with rims are usually looking to play but I didn't see any pimps around so I didn't approach.

I ran over to the motels off of NY and was shocked by how things have changed. The old reliable motel looked dark but things looked interesting at the gas station near by. At one point there were four black chicks that could have been SWs but it was hard to tell the way club girls dres, then again, what the hell else would the be doing out in front of a gas station in the middle of the night. Later, there were about five WSWs near by. They made the usual call as I passed but it was too late for me to stop. I was thinking it was a set up but I don't think the cops yell for you.

I accidentally found the trannys over on K and 3. I was looking for the strip club that used to be over there and thought I found the mother load of BSWs but then I noticed they were all guys and got the hell out of there.

I miss Clicks. It was the best way to pick up commercial ass. The girls were off the street and you could talk to the girl a little bit and figure out what kind of pole dancing they were likely to do. There was a asian girl that went by Mercedes and a black chick with huge tits and mad oral skills that went by Shelly that I picked up there a few times. Also a brunette with perfect curves that worked with a chubby blond that was always up for greek worked to gether there. What happened?

Pimp Trick
10-28-10, 07:52
Rookie numbers. No Rookie reply.

Nice post.

PT would have to say LEO / Bacon / Pigs and the Internet is what happen. Mongers are in a brave new world.

As SpiderMonger, I cast a wider web to catch my prey.

The last time I was in DC was about ten years ago. Boy have things changed. It looks like Clicks has closed down and who knows what Threads is. K&L used to be the valley of the dolls but the only chicks out were club girls that dress like the SWs did years ago.

Off the main stroll, there were a couple girls in cars that looked like pros to me but they were attached to their cell phones. Chicks in older lux cars with rims are usually looking to play but I didn't see any pimps around so I didn't approach.

I ran over to the motels off of NY and was shocked by how things have changed. The old reliable motel looked dark but things looked interesting at the gas station near by. At one point there were four black chicks that could have been SWs but it was hard to tell the way club girls dres, then again, what the hell else would the be doing out in front of a gas station in the middle of the night. Later, there were about five WSWs near by. They made the usual call as I passed but it was too late for me to stop. I was thinking it was a set up but I don't think the cops yell for you.

I accidentally found the trannys over on K and 3. I was looking for the strip club that used to be over there and thought I found the mother load of BSWs but then I noticed they were all guys and got the hell out of there.

I miss Clicks. It was the best way to pick up commercial ass. The girls were off the street and you could talk to the girl a little bit and figure out what kind of pole dancing they were likely to do. There was a asian girl that went by Mercedes and a black chick with huge tits and mad oral skills that went by Shelly that I picked up there a few times. Also a brunette with perfect curves that worked with a chubby blond that was always up for greek worked to gether there. What happened?

Whoyouimnobody
10-28-10, 12:55
Was driving north on 12th around 6:30am this morning. Saw one WSW, short blonde hair at neck level, pale white skin, wearing black jacket, black miniskirt, and black high heels, walking north of L. Very nice looking, almost TGTBT. Didn't see any LE's, but it was also too dark to see anything at this time. Couldn't stop. The only reason why I was up this early was because I had to go to work early (rare occasion.

Kraven Morehed
10-30-10, 05:32
I have seen this chi. I hae already been on about this chic not giving me the time of day, whether I am in an s. You. V. Or sports car, and I'm like WTF? As soon as I stop to hit her up she walks away asap. Are you guys really hitting that? And should I assume anyone that says yes is white, and not black?

Trick Williams
10-30-10, 20:58
I have seen this chi. I hae already been on about this chic not giving me the time of day, whether I am in an s. You. V. Or sports car, and I'm like WTF? As soon as I stop to hit her up she walks away asap. Are you guys really hitting that? And should I assume anyone that says yes is white, and not black?The kid revealed the code on how to unlock hidden providers a while back. The kid thinks you didn't get the memo.

Dre336
11-01-10, 20:23
I have seen this chi. I hae already been on about this chic not giving me the time of day, whether I am in an s. You. V. Or sports car, and I'm like WTF? As soon as I stop to hit her up she walks away asap. Are you guys really hitting that? And should I assume anyone that says yes is white, and not black?I wouldn't assume anything. Basically if she knows you she'll see you.

I asked a provider why she was so picky and she told me that her mgmt told her not to date brothas on the loop. However the same provider told me she'd give me that good intro with her. So basically she's just acting on orders.

She sees who she wants, that's her decision, I'm not wasting my time or brain cycles worryin about her.

Pimp Trick
11-03-10, 06:34
I am the only Junior G man on this board that profiles like the BAU unit.

PT always have the green light to hit Courtney. Now figure out my color and get back to me.

PT knows, first hand, why mongers have issues with getting Courtney.

Now, where is my heater. This is going to get HOT.

I have seen this chi. I hae already been on about this chic not giving me the time of day, whether I am in an s. You. V. Or sports car, and I'm like WTF? As soon as I stop to hit her up she walks away asap. Are you guys really hitting that? And should I assume anyone that says yes is white, and not black?

Pimp Trick
11-03-10, 06:37
Dre has hit this on the head. Plus, respected Senior Mongers would get an intro too.

Well, correction. The Ultimate Mongers of the Justice League of Mongers.

Now, where is my FireStorm outfit. This is going Nuclear. Maybe Captain Atom would work. Now, I am wasting time and brain cycles.

I wouldn't assume anything. Basically if she knows you she'll see you.

I asked a provider why she was so picky and she told me that her mgmt told her not to date brothas on the loop. However the same provider told me she'd give me that good intro with her. So basically she's just acting on orders.

She sees who she wants, that's her decision, I'm not wasting my time or brain cycles worryin about her.

Drunker Irish
11-05-10, 12:45
I have seen this chi. I hae already been on about this chic not giving me the time of day, whether I am in an s. You. V. Or sports car, and I'm like WTF? As soon as I stop to hit her up she walks away asap. Are you guys really hitting that? And should I assume anyone that says yes is white, and not black?I'm neither. So what does that say? If you want to hit Courtney, you need to know her or give her a signal that she should know you. Period.

Color doesn't mean shit, she just wants to be safe. Plenty of weird ass people out there, and ones that like to hurt girls. Those kind of guys come in all shapes, sizes, and color. She has no idea which bucket you fall into.

Move on.

Jordan Sinatra
11-06-10, 07:41
Hello, boys I headed to the track around 4ish tonight and the place was dead. I think our favorite uncle may have been playing dressup. The regulars where out then our uncle rounded them and had a little pow wow. The girls left their seperate ways and disappeared. There were 2 or 3 new girls that I have never saw before. The only action was on the outskirts of the track with few I know. So becareful boys. Hopefully there was action somewhere.

Kraven Morehed
11-07-10, 02:33
I have a couple of people, that were not part of the original conversation, posting replies to me, so with due respect here is my response to you guys.

The people, who claimed to have been with Courtney told me verbatim, that she does not date balck guys. I have already heard someone say act like you know her. How the f do you act like you know someone when they don't stop and talk or consciously try not to make eye contact from the get go. I'm sorry, logically there is no way taht someone in that line of business acts sktchy towards clients, especially when they have been strolling for freakin 20 minutes, but hey, you guys want to argue that, and that's cool. I see it as illogical, but then again I am not good with logic I guess. SW that turn down guys in sports cars and SUVs. Wierd. CLients telling me SW tat don't date black guys, taking them for their word, that is even wierder. In a city nicknamed chocolate city.

W / E.

Thought she looked attractive, but I guess I should not wste my time

Pimp Trick
11-08-10, 07:45
Why oh why does dew fall on the Spider Web?

Kraven was a super villian to the friendly neighborhood spider. Was he a good hunter? Never caught Spiderman.

As I crack the box and uncover the moth balls. SpiderTrick is going to ask Kraven the hunter to check the jungle with him one day.

Hopefully, he is not like the countless. And I mean countless mongers. Who will stand me up and not roll with me.

As you will watch me go into DareDevil mode and become super lawyer Matt Murdock to close your case. I will be the to waste the time, and help you get the attractive lady.

Where is the X Factor? I need the smiley guys.

Know that anything posted in a OPEN forum will be come the Knights of the Monger Table debate. Now, I have to freaking order a King Arthur outfit. Then, again. I will be showing my age of over three decades in the game. I will put that back in the room of demonic thoughts.

Now to the Sunday Report.

Quiet. Freaking too quiet, but got to rock to the day light. Too the fake monger who mouth at me. Dude, I did not leave the corner. Come back and see me in my office on LARD. Trying to have your man in the back sit to rob a SW is not cool. Where is my heat?

Heard about a sting on Friday or Saturday. Not enough intel, but if it got to the the Trick. It is something to handle on the Monger Computer. Morning ended with LEO on the horn. Pigs in a blanket. Could not get out the car and handle the cold.

Shout out to my wife and baby mamma. HeHeHe.

The Pimp is in love and the The Trick is going to have to pay. Now where is my Monger Creed. It needs to be reposted or sticky. Monger 102 it should be called.

I have a couple of people, that were not part of the original conversation, posting replies to me, so with due respect here is my response to you guys.

The people, who claimed to have been with Courtney told me verbatim, that she does not date balck guys. I have already heard someone say act like you know her. How the f do you act like you know someone when they don't stop and talk or consciously try not to make eye contact from the get go. I'm sorry, logically there is no way taht someone in that line of business acts sktchy towards clients, especially when they have been strolling for freakin 20 minutes, but hey, you guys want to argue that, and that's cool. I see it as illogical, but then again I am not good with logic I guess. SW that turn down guys in sports cars and SUVs. Wierd. CLients telling me SW tat don't date black guys, taking them for their word, that is even wierder. In a city nicknamed chocolate city.

W / E.

Thought she looked attractive, but I guess I should not wste my time

Tha X Facta
11-10-10, 18:05
Where is the X Factor? I need the smiley guys.Damn PT, since the upgrade they just hav'nt looked the same. They look too cheesy. :confused: :mad: :cool:

I'm going to send Jackson (Letters to the Editor) a message about that cheap inferior look.

The older look added more "flava!"

Tha X Facta
11-10-10, 19:31
Pimp Trick, clear your PM box.

Smacks
11-12-10, 13:50
I am the only Junior G man on this board that profiles like the BAU unit.

PT always have the green light to hit Courtney. Now figure out my color and get back to me.

PT knows, first hand, why mongers have issues with getting Courtney.

Now, where is my heater. This is going to get HOT. Speaking of Courtney, I've had my fair share of experiences with her. I like PT, have ample access to her. She used to be my #1 go to girl, but ever since she had her kid; her service has slowly been declining.

On the other hand, I've all but given up on the loop and have found greener pastures in baltimore. While it is a much farther drive, the consistency, quality, and price make the trip worth it.

Unless more (and better) girls start showing up on the loop; I'll only be cruising the loop in passing.

Tha X Facta
11-15-10, 20:24
On the other hand, I've all but given up on the loop and have found greener pastures in baltimore. While it is a much farther drive, the consistency, quality, and price make the trip worth it.

Unless more (and better) girls start showing up on the loop; I'll only be cruising the loop in passing. Hav'nt did the loop in eons, but it was funny you would mention Baltimore.

Kraven Morehed
11-16-10, 00:49
Pimp trick, that was a fun post to read. I have no idea where the f you were going with that, but I loved it. So this is what you guys asre telling me. I will pullup and say ""Hey Courtney, what's good?" and like magic she will come, not even get in, at least come to the ride?

Kraven is a hunter. I aint trying to kill no one, just slay the beast between ya girls legs.

Pimp Trick
11-23-10, 16:57
Just pull over. Get out and chat it up. Let her warm up to you.

See. King Arthur. Slay the dragon. If it is too hot. The girl might be burning. Ugh on melted condom thoughts.

Trick down.

Pimp trick, that was a fun post to read. I have no idea where the f you were going with that, but I loved it. So this is what you guys asre telling me. I will pullup and say ""Hey Courtney, what's good?" and like magic she will come, not even get in, at least come to the ride?

Kraven is a hunter. I aint trying to kill no one, just slay the beast between ya girls legs.

Trick Williams
11-25-10, 18:09
The pass code to get Kitty has already been posted. The shit isn't hard trust.

Hugh Wang
11-27-10, 11:16

Kraven is a hunter. I aint trying to kill no one, just slay the beast between ya girls legs. When you are ready, Courtney will present herself to you

Drunker Irish
12-01-10, 09:46
When you are ready, Courtney will present herself to youWell, the first part is even finding her. The street is so hit and miss and been pretty dead of late. If Uncle LEO wants to know how they're doing, they have pretty much shut the street scene down. I don't even go there anymore.

Smacks
12-16-10, 02:12
Yes, it was absurdly cold but I thought I'd give it a shot. I was there from 2am to 230am. There is no good news to be shared; and it looks like LEO is leaving unmanned marked cars along the loop. That alone is probably enough to scare off any talent.

Good hunting, and stay safe.

I Am The City
12-17-10, 00:20
Yes, it was absurdly cold but I thought I'd give it a shot. I was there from 2am to 230am. There is no good news to be shared; and it looks like LEO is leaving unmanned marked cars along the loop. That alone is probably enough to scare off any talent.

Good hunting, and stay safe. Yea, saw the same thing Monday night. No nada.

Kraven Morehed
12-23-10, 11:58
Haven't been to dc ina bit. Just finished finals. Won't be out thre till new years anyway. I don't know about no jumpin out foa car to talk to a SW. Who actually says that? I don't need people seeing me approaching SW's. I am not really a SW person, but for hot ones, I make exceptions. Courtney is a good exception. Happy holidays, see yall around.

Kraven Morehed
12-23-10, 11:59
The pass code to get Kitty has already been posted. The shit isn't hard trust.Now that is what I am talking about. I might have to do something something tonight. Is that Courtney or a chick called kity?

Kraven Morehed
12-24-10, 07:36
Saw the same white chic with a fat ass walkin tonight. Cold night, and same shit. Soon as she see's black dude in car she walks away but she goes to other races. I reflected on a few things:

- Some of yall responding are narcs / or cops.

- Some of yall responding don't know shit about who I am talkng about, and just post as if you do.

- Some of you are talking about someone else.

- None of you, that actually dated the person I am talking about, are black, in which case you'd have to be a dumbass to ass that an SW isn't' dating black guys from your personal experience.

- Even a dumbass would know the difference between a sports car and not a sports car. If you are telling me a chick rather gets in a freakin family van than camaro, which I have seen, then your SW's in dc are not worth the time.

Trick Williams
12-24-10, 15:48
Is that Courtney or a chick called kity?What kind of question is this? Come on dude!

Saw the same white chic with a fat ass walkin tonight. Cold night, and same shit. Soon as she see's black dude in car she walks away but she goes to other races. I reflected on a few things:

- Some of yall responding don't know shit about who I am talkng about, and just post as if you do.

- None of you, that actually dated the person I am talking about, are black, in which case you'd have to be a dumbass to ass that an SW isn't' dating black guys from your personal experience.

- Even a dumbass would know the difference between a sports car and not a sports car. If you are telling me a chick rather gets in a freakin family van than camaro, which I have seen, then your SW's in dc are not worth the time. You sound frustrated. Stop putting the coochie on a pedistal. The shit isn't hard trust.

Kraven Morehed
12-24-10, 17:54
What kind of question is this? Come on dude!

You sound frustrated. Stop putting the coochie on a pedistal. The shit isn't hard trust. Now you are confusing me. What do you mean "The shit isn't hard trust?" and the cars I see the chick get into are not guys that are jumping out to talk to her. There's no pussy on a pedastal. I think people would agree she is one of the more attractive SWs in dc. I won't bother with chics with guts hangin out the side lookin like a damn muffin, or Sws without good figure.

I am not even into WM like that. I guess my last comments on this issue is for people to stop bsin me and give me straight answers.

1. I know many SWs don't date blacks, is she one of them.

2. Is there something to say to her when I see her? Saying "courtney" is apparently not working thus was a lie.

3. If no one can actually give straight answers, just don't respond to my posts about this chic. And yes, that is the chic in the pic because I recognie the paw prints on the leg.

I am a AMP man. If any one is really tryin to help me out with this, hit me on pm, otherwise I will let this go.

Later

Trick Williams
12-25-10, 09:53
Now you are confusing me. What do you mean "The shit isn't hard trust?" and the cars I see the chick get into are not guys that are jumping out to talk to her. There's no pussy on a pedastal. I think people would agree she is one of the more attractive SWs in dc. I won't bother with chics with guts hangin out the side lookin like a damn muffin, or Sws without good figure.

I am not even into WM like that. I guess my last comments on this issue is for people to stop bsin me and give me straight answers.

2. Is there something to say to her when I see her? Saying "courtney" is apparently not working thus was a lie.

3. If no one can actually give straight answers, just don't respond to my posts about this chic. And yes, that is the chic in the pic because I recognie the paw prints on the leg.

I am a AMP man. If any one is really tryin to help me out with this, hit me on pm, otherwise I will let this go.

LaterYes just let it go.

Shithead06
12-26-10, 19:18
Decided to take a trip into the city about 3AM stayed, till about 430AM made my way through the normal loops and saw four SW's total. All new faces to me and not quite what I was looking for. 2 BSW that were a little thick for my taste, and 2 WSW one really old and BBW and the other old and thin but looked like she had been rode hard and put away wet too many times. Oh well, worth a try. I really miss the days of 25-30 at a time to choose from.

Pimp Trick
12-27-10, 07:26
WTF, I told you to hit me up. Man, are you F*KING LEO? I never lose my temper, but this Kitty SH*T is F'ing OLD.

PM me, I have no problem being out and about. If you on here posting like this. You know what Nevermind.

I was down for the Holiday season and there was at least five old school SW rolling around. Considering the way LEO has been. On foot is not good, unless you have some gangsta in you. What I am seeing is whining. I am not letting this go. This is freaking dumb.

WOW, this is not like my format. I know I am piss to the day George Washington crossed the river.

Even the AMP king (we all know) scores with the SW with ease.

Now you are confusing me. What do you mean "The shit isn't hard trust?" and the cars I see the chick get into are not guys that are jumping out to talk to her. There's no pussy on a pedastal. I think people would agree she is one of the more attractive SWs in dc. I won't bother with chics with guts hangin out the side lookin like a damn muffin, or Sws without good figure.

Later

Drunker Irish
12-27-10, 09:45

* Most likely.

* Probably.

* Doubtful.

* Note true.

- Even a dumbass would know the difference between a sports car and not a sports car. If you are telling me a chick rather gets in a freakin family van than camaro, which I have seen, then your SW's in dc are not worth the time.

* Even a dumbass would know a girl would rather get in a mini-van than a camaro. Mini-van with babyseat means the guy probably isn't a cop, probably won't do her harm because he has a family, and is a far safer 'ride' than some guy in a camaro-which is more likely to be a cop. SWs don't care about flash cars, they care aobut money and safety. When they get desperate is when they get stupid and then bad things happen to them.

Your attitude makes me think you would be a bad car 'date' and she's probably best not dating you.

Johnny Stales
12-27-10, 11:18
Courtney apparently has a good sense of which mongers she might want to avoid.

In new news, was heading inbound NY Ave Saturday night 12/18 around 2am (Sunday morning) and saw 3 or 4 young, thin K&L type BSW's at the Shell station at the corner of NY & West Virginia Aves. I did not stop or pass by for a second look, but they were there and clearly working.

RealManOne
12-27-10, 19:40
I have to agree it's not hard at all. 09 was my first experience (on the block) and the board was very useful;

The only bad thing now is there is slim picking.

RM

Pizzlepro02
12-27-10, 19:42
Unfortunately the Loop has been a shell of itself for almost a year and a half now. The most you'll see out there nowadays is 10-12 and that's only on the weekends during the LE shift change window. On top of that, as you described the few that be out there are typically riffraff. Don't hold your breath waitin' for the old days to return.

Pizzle out.

Decided to take a trip into the city about 3AM stayed, till about 430AM made my way through the normal loops and saw four SW's total. All new faces to me and not quite what I was looking for. 2 BSW that were a little thick for my taste, and 2 WSW one really old and BBW and the other old and thin but looked like she had been rode hard and put away wet too many times. Oh well, worth a try. I really miss the days of 25-30 at a time to choose from.

Kraven Morehed
01-04-11, 02:06
It seems it is better use of time for AMPs. Don't think I'll be getting a family van just for a street date. It is robably more worth it next time I'm at fort laterdale or south beach.

Thanks for people's attempts and advice on SW problems.

Later

AllRight999
01-07-11, 21:02
Are there any SW's in College Park or other areas near there?

Tha X Facta
01-09-11, 21:20

The quote below is forever etched in my mind.

If they are up to my standards I'll ask if they get into sex or just lay there doing a job.
I usually get real responses and this time was no different.
She replied that she liked a good orgasm and was up for it.It always gives a realistic view and appraisal of the possibilities.

I laid back, Asia straddled me in a 69 position and went for the head.
WTF! An unconventional youngin, just plain ole nasty, slobbery.
A little bit too much for my taste; but I let her be all that she could be.

Nothing but ass and pussy in my face; it took an act of congress to stop me.
I was tempted to do a Pac Man move and chow down, but I just slid my middle finger into her heat.
She was hot and moist, my finger slid right in. She moaned and thrust her ass backwards.
I added two. . . Then three fingers.
She accepted the invitation as being second to none and rolled with it.
Three deep and my thumb flickin that little nub, it was on.

But noooo;"L'il man" my commander-in-chief was'nt ready, he was locked and loaded with a hairpin trigger.
The head pressure set him off.

Asia goes to the bahtroom to spit and gargle.
Then she says: I didn't get mine. . . The thumb job just didn't just do it, close but no cigar.
Asia was up for a good Orgasm!

I compensated her for losses incurred and went another round.

Feelin excited, I had to summon L'il man the will to bust off another one.
Asia was more than willing to put in the effort and time needed to for a second round.
I'm not sure if it was the excitement of fuckin I felt or the circumstances of makin her cum, but Asia gave L'il man the will to bust off another one.

Face down, ass up.
She was sexually competent, and just as potent.
Nothin but ass, she exuded sexuality from her pores.
A sex queen; young, daring, and sassy.

She fucked like a wild banshee; wild, loud, and out of control.

I Racked the slide before firing, and it made the difference of at least 10 to 15 extra minutes.
And then. . . it was over.
She inhaled deeply and then sharply exhaled, expressing surprise, delight and relief.

I accepted L'il Man's resignation as commander-in-chief and rolled out.

[Immortal words of Julius Caesar] I saw, I conquered, I came

X Out

Tha X Facta
01-09-11, 21:23
Preppin for action.

Tha X Facta
01-09-11, 21:29
I have pushed the envelope to include women who I meet on the street that are not 'streetwalkers'. I figured if he could do it, hell, I could too. I took a page out of this Bostonian's book!

From my experience of mongering the SE side of town, I've developed an eye for the stragglers, part-time and want to-be hoes.
Asia was no different, but there was a catch; she wanted a ride home.

Where is home?
Asia: Uptown.
I'm a lot closer; why not my spot?
She wasn't having it. It was her place or no place.

On the way uptown her phone rang, and her conversation consisted of a lot of, un-huhs,
I'm on the way home; I'll call you when I get there and a few ok's.
I was leery, but had no choice; because of the l'il head. (aka L'il man)

My mind was racing; weary, and thinkin bout the possibilities and or consequences at the same time.

Located in upper NW DC, very early in the am, I was led to her apt. On the 4th floor.
Asia seemed upbeat and energetic as we entered the apartment.
I was horny and on guard against danger at the same time.
Where's everybody?
My cousin and her boyfriend are in Baltimore for the week end.
Still leery, we made small talk.

She even showed me some semi-nude pic's she had taken in the past.
Great, she loves the camera, and mine is in the ride.

Mind if I take a few pic's?

You have a camera?

Yea, in the ride.

The whole ride over I never bothered to ask, especially after her phone call. Pic's were never a thought.
Down the hall, down the steps, outside and back. Constantly checkin out the enviorment; to and from.
Yep, I went to get that gottdamn digicam out the ride!

Trick Williams
01-09-11, 22:23
Now thats how you start the year off! Nice drop X Facta!

Tha X Facta
01-10-11, 00:33
Now thats how you start the year off! Nice drop X Facta!Thanks Trick, I'm just tryin to start this thing off right!

AaronOhio
01-10-11, 08:30
Hey guys,

I am coming to town next month and looking forward to the opportunity to practice our 'hobby'. Have not been in DC in years and was hoping you all could give me some suggestions on which streets to cruise. I checked out the first few pages of this forum, and wasn't real impressed that there are still girls out like there used to be (use to make trips to DC in the 80's and 90's). I'd very much appreciate someone telling me which streets / areas to look SW. Please tell me which streets and cross streets if possible. For example on main street between maple and oak streets, would be very helpful.

Be safe and happy hunting.

CookyJar
01-10-11, 10:31
Face down, ass up.

I got to make get down to DC soon. .

Nice report.

CookyJar

Guitarman1
01-10-11, 12:12
I rolled through Sunday AM. I made a few loops to scope the scene. Then around 615-630 LE came in and scattered the ladies that were out. There were 4 or 5 BSW out, a couple of which looked alright, but I never pick up without checking the scene first. By the time I did that they were scattered.

Drofnalb
01-10-11, 21:40
Excellent report as usual, I just don't want to see anything bad happen to you.

Regardless of gentrification, DC can still get quite shady at times and these hos can surprise.

They are known to work for gangsters. Part of their routine is setting up robberies.

I am not trying to tell a seasoned professional like yourself how to conduct.

You obviously know your shit. I am just expressing my concern entering unknown properties.

Located in upper NW DC, very early in the am, I was led to her apt. On the 4th floor.

Asia seemed upbeat and energetic as we entered the apartment.

I was horny and on guard against danger at the same time.

Where's everybody?

My cousin and her boyfriend are in Baltimore for the week end.

Still leery, we made small talk.

Tha X Facta
01-10-11, 22:13

Regardless of gentrification, DC can still get quite shady at times and these hos can surprise.

They are known to work for gangsters. Part of their routine is setting up robberies.

You obviously know your shit. I am just expressing my concern entering unknown properties. I took a gamble and won. Sometimes I have this twisted nature of livin on the edge.
I've been in situations where intuition made me STOP and back the fuck up.

Thanks for the concern; and you're right, one can never be too careful.

X Out

Pizzlepro02
01-11-11, 00:56
Drofnalb,

What you say about private residences in DC is very true, but some areas are less dicey than others. Example: one time I responded to a BP ad with a NW DC location. Turns out the incall was in an apt bldg near Walter Reed. Not exactly Georgetown! The chick had to come to the lobby to open the door and I saw that she looked like just like the pics and even a little better than I expected. Seeing that, I felt compelled to go thru with the deal, but then had second thoughts when we get to her apt and I see 3 young dudes in the living room playin XBox, for real! This is the point where street smarts comes in. The 3 dudes seemed to have no problem with me being there and the chick was like "it's cool, don't worry about". I rolled with it and the chick ended up being one of the very best SPs I've met off BP. The chick was bad and very nasty (in the best way possible)! I ended up seeing her again before she left town (thankfully she was alone the 2nd time).

When it comes to chicks in private residences, I would always look up the address and decide whether or not the risk is worth it based on the looks, rates, reviews, services offered, etc.

Pizzle out.

You obviously know your shit. I am just expressing my concern entering unknown properties.

Pimp Trick
01-12-11, 18:30
I hate to say it, but the way Trick Pimpie goes after SP. I think I will be the first monger out of any to be in the O-Bit section. I am plain crazy and dangerous with some spots. I have nothing holding me back and done some Crazy things during my monger time.

Need to take a page out Pizzle and Drofnalb thought process for sure. Other then that, back to Gangsta Monger mode.

Now, what did my peeps do with my DC Universe Online. Got to get my Hero on.

Drofnalb,

What you say about private residences in DC is very true, but some areas are less dicey than others. Example: one time I responded to a BP ad with a NW DC location. Turns out the incall was in an apt bldg near Walter Reed. Not exactly Georgetown! The chick had to come to the lobby to open the door and I saw that she looked like just like the pics and even a little better than I expected. Seeing that, I felt compelled to go thru with the deal, but then had second thoughts when we get to her apt and I see 3 young dudes in the living room playin XBox, for real! This is the point where street smarts comes in. The 3 dudes seemed to have no problem with me being there and the chick was like "it's cool, don't worry about". I rolled with it and the chick ended up being one of the very best SPs I've met off BP. The chick was bad and very nasty (in the best way possible)! I ended up seeing her again before she left town (thankfully she was alone the 2nd time).

When it comes to chicks in private residences, I would always look up the address and decide whether or not the risk is worth it based on the looks, rates, reviews, services offered, etc.

Pizzle out.

WiseBorn
01-15-11, 21:07

The quote below is forever etched in my mind.

It always gives a realistic view and appraisal of the possibilities.

I laid back, Asia straddled me in a 69 position and went for the head.

WTF! An unconventional youngin, just plain ole nasty, slobbery.

A little bit too much for my taste; but I let her be all that she could be.

Nothing but ass and pussy in my face; it took an act of congress to stop me.

I was tempted to do a Pac Man move and chow down, but I just slid my middle finger into her heat.

She was hot and moist, my finger slid right in. She moaned and thrust her ass backwards.

I added two. . . Then three fingers.

She accepted the invitation as being second to none and rolled with it.

Three deep and my thumb flickin that little nub, it was on.

But noooo;"L'il man" my commander-in-chief was'nt ready, he was locked and loaded with a hairpin trigger.

The head pressure set him off.

Asia goes to the bahtroom to spit and gargle.

Then she says: I didn't get mine. . . The thumb job just didn't just do it, close but no cigar.

Asia was up for a good Orgasm!

I compensated her for losses incurred and went another round.

Feelin excited, I had to summon L'il man the will to bust off another one.

Asia was more than willing to put in the effort and time needed to for a second round.

I'm not sure if it was the excitement of fuckin I felt or the circumstances of makin her cum, but Asia gave L'il man the will to bust off another one.

Face down, ass up.

She fucked like a wild banshee; wild, loud, and out of control.

I Racked the slide before firing, and it made the difference of at least 10 to 15 extra minutes.

And then. . . It was over.

She inhaled deeply and then sharply exhaled, expressing surprise, delight and relief.

I accepted L'il Man's resignation as commander-in-chief and rolled out.

[Immortal words of Julius Caesar] I saw, I conquered, I came

X OutJust when you think the street Part time game is dead you find the embers stirring to life!

Good find my man.

Pimp Trick
01-29-11, 11:30
BOOK ONE: WATER.

Water, Earth, Fire, Air. Long ago the four elements live along in harmony. Then everything change when the recession and internet hit. Only the Avatar Monger, master of the four elements could withstand them. When Mongers needed him most, he vanished. Time has passed. The mongers discover a new Avatar Monger. A crazy man named Pimp Trick. Although his monger skills are great, he has a long time before he could save anyone. I truly believe he could save the Monger world.

Previously on Avatar. The loop is in the mist of a dry spell. One of the Water elements draws their power from the Moon. PT was in the spirit realm. Kandy Kane calls to wake him. Then the Monger T. W. Calls and confirms the sighting of new SWs. I came from the spirit realm, jumped in the Appa mobile and scream. Yip Yip to take off and check the loop.

I get to the loop for Water bending training. Ice and water everywhere. I slide my way around the corner. Then in slow motion. I see this "NEW, FRESH, THICK, and PHAT SW" coming past me. I exchange the Hi and in slow motion. She looked me off. I'm lucky to be awaked. I see my norm crew. Lady B, Ms. I, The Incredible K, The little B, Taste-Taste, Kandy Kane, and three other new looks outside. Others not mention, but have to keep the post short.

Commerical Break: As I raise my might sword. Thunder, Thunder, Thunder, Thunder Mongers."HOOOOOOEEEESSSS". No one was out, but hopefully this morning. The Senior Members will join me and T. W. To dine on the new loop talent.

Now, back to the program. I will make this short. Mongers had a Monger bar with Management. It was very productive. Now, we need to find the real loop runners. No whiners allowed. It is the mongers that allow the new talent to come. Mongers need to whine that we need more talent on the loop. They only come where there are green backs being used. So, as the Ying and the Yang is out of balance. There will be no Mongers and no SW. I am going to plead to the Moon and Ocean spirits to allow 2011 to be good.

The Elements.

Water: SW / Providers.

Earth: Dough / Green/$$$

Fire: LEO, Bacon, PIG.

Air: Mongers / Clients.

These are needed to have "BALANCE" on the loop. Well, we could do with out the Fire. As I go in my Avatar mode. My tattoo has lit up and my eyes are glowing. They say it is over. I say."IT IS NOT OVER".

There was three and possible four new SW out on the loop. I will be out and assume my position."THE AVATAR MONGER" is back.

Pimp Trick
01-30-11, 11:47
Sleeping very hard. I heard the silent signal from the loop. Heck, it was the 1978 signal and then my eyes open to this sound.

Up from the depths. Thirty stories high. He is breathing Monger. He stands in the sky. PimpZilla. Don't don't. PimpZilla don't don't. PimpZilla. Don't don't and Trick Zookey (the little head). Pimp Zillaaaaa.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTItRfN-LO8

Episode: Confusion.

I stomped my way to the loop this morning. Weather was good and eyes wide open. I roar and could not believe the amount of SWs that where out. I was like who threw a SW showdown. I know it was ten to fifteen standing at my feet. I tried not to hit the SW with my laser beam eyes, but they were looking nice this morning.

In my sight were the two new SWs. Booty looks like too volleyballs jiggling on the beach in a bag. Another SW with booty, but smaller. Check some BP chicks out on the pavement. I breathed fire and roar. PimpZilla style with the Godzilla flare. The air was filled with electrical charges. Mgmt was representing this morning. Aight.

I was worked up, but ended up star stuck and on the sidelines. Everything was good, then another signal button was hit. My arch enemies. The Rodan Bike Pigs. They were two deep and rolling hard to Lard. I was trying to make my move, but as PimpZilla. I am too big at thirty stories high. Chill for a moment and made my way to BP activity. Check that sub-forum for my adventures. Pix of one that was out on the loop

Wasntme
01-31-11, 20:03
Hit the loop this past Sat night / Sun morn about 5am. Had a hanful of options. I didn't stay out long, just enough to loop, scout, and pick my prey. Had an decent time. Just glad they were out braving the cold!

Happy hunting

Spifftek
01-31-11, 22:04
In town for a week. Where's the best streets to go sleepwalking?

Pimp Trick
02-01-11, 05:46
I am blown at my freedom of speech and the hack job done to my posting. I did not type don't don't. WTF.

Well, thank the Devil that I posted the sound effects. I hate to look stupid when I try to give a true and different effect to my writings.

Dare Devil aka lawyer Matt Murdock.

[blue]=============================================

Hi Pimp Trick,

Apparently you missed an important day in civics class, so let me enlighten you.

"Freedom of Speech" is a constitutional protection of a citizen's right to speak out against the government, and as such it is a restriction on government activities attempting to curtail this right.

However, this forum is a private enterprise, and as such I cannot be compelled to publish whatever you choose to post, much in the same way as the New York Times cannot be compelled to publish every letter you might choose to send to their editor.

What I do in my forum is not called censorship, it's called editing, and it is a necessary function and the responsibility of every publisher who wishes to maintain an organized publication.

Thanks,

Jackson[/quote]

Pimp Trick
02-01-11, 20:13
Now, I am feeling like an idiot. So to end this. Are you talking about this statement that I missed in class below. Next time to make editing easier. Is it ok for me to type " (sound effect)".

Freedom of speech is the freedom to speak freely without censorship or limitation, or both. The synonymous term freedom of expression is sometimes used to indicate not only freedom of verbal speech but any act of seeking, receiving and imparting information or ideas, regardless of the medium used. In practice, the right to freedom of speech is not absolute in any country and the right is commonly subject to limitations, such as on "hate speech".

The right to freedom of speech is recognized as a human right under Article 19 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and recognized in international human rights law in the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights (ICCPR). The ICCPR recognizes the right to freedom of speech as "the right to hold opinions without interference. Everyone shall have the right to freedom of expression. Furthermore freedom of speech is recognized in European, inter-American and African regional human rights law. It is different from and not to be confused with the concept of freedom of thought.

I am blown at my freedom of speech and the hack job done to my posting. I did not type don't don't. WTF.

Well, thank the Devil that I posted the sound effects. I hate to look stupid when I try to give a true and different effect to my writings.

Dare Devil aka lawyer Matt Murdock.

[blue]=============================================

Hi Pimp Trick,

Apparently you missed an important day in civics class, so let me enlighten you.

"Freedom of Speech" is a constitutional protection of a citizen's right to speak out against the government, and as such it is a restriction on government activities attempting to curtail this right.

However, this forum is a private enterprise, and as such I cannot be compelled to publish whatever you choose to post, much in the same way as the New York Times cannot be compelled to publish every letter you might choose to send to their editor.

What I do in my forum is not called censorship, it's called editing, and it is a necessary function and the responsibility of every publisher who wishes to maintain an organized publication.

Thanks,

Jackson[/QUOTE]

Pimp Trick
02-05-11, 09:13
Pimp was sleepless this morning. Watch XXX: State of the Union DVD and decide to make the roll to the loop. Check down about six of my SW lovies.

I got to hit this new one name Mocha. Got booty for days and a personality to match. We will have to connect. Try to go into ICEMAN mode, but the water has me drippy.

SW are coming out around 330 to 400 in the morning. Hope this is a good trend. Would love to hit after going to the local strip joint.

Trick drying off for tomorrow.

Original Man 78
02-05-11, 19:15
PT,

It's good to see you been holding it down as the lone wolf monger.

Pimp was sleepless this morning. Watch XXX: State of the Union DVD and decide to make the roll to the loop. Check down about six of my SW lovies.

I got to hit this new one name Mocha. Got booty for days and a personality to match. We will have to connect. Try to go into ICEMAN mode, but the water has me drippy.

SW are coming out around 330 to 400 in the morning. Hope this is a good trend. Would love to hit after going to the local strip joint.

Trick drying off for tomorrow.

AaronOhio
02-07-11, 06:27

Trick drying off for tomorrow.Where is this "loop" that everyone keeps talkling about? I want to drive that loop and check things out for myself.

Pimp Trick
02-07-11, 09:11
Truly, but my mongers do come back and change the game. Sunday was calm and quiet. SW was not lurking, but hiding. Then, when things look good.

THE BIKER PIGS was out early at 520am. I am like WTF! It was not a cold morning, but OM78 made the day one to remember.

I was so Smacked.

PT,

It's good to see you been holding it down as the lone wolf monger.

Member #1658
02-07-11, 23:11
Spifftek and AaronOhio,

RTFF my friends. I'm an out of towner who only occassionally goes to DC. It took me all of an hour's research on this site to figure out the majority of the DC areas. Another hour and I knew where the WSWs were, and more importantly where to watch out lest you pick up a TSW.

As a new member you have to earn your stripes. RTFF, learn the loop, pick up a ho, post some pics and a review and then you can start to get people to help you with nuggets of information on the back channels (PM). Sorry to be an ass and not just give you the information, but I figured it out in an hour. You can too.

Where is this "loop" that everyone keeps talkling about? I want to drive that loop and check things out for myself.

Alabamakmg
02-11-11, 14:40
Spifftek and AaronOhio,

RTFF my friends. I'm an out of towner who only occassionally goes to DC. It took me all of an hour's research on this site to figure out the majority of the DC areas. Another hour and I knew where the WSWs were, and more importantly where to watch out lest you pick up a TSW.

As a new member you have to earn your stripes. RTFF, learn the loop, pick up a ho, post some pics and a review and then you can start to get people to help you with nuggets of information on the back channels (PM). Sorry to be an ass and not just give you the information, but I figured it out in an hour. You can too.I read the forum for 3-4 hours and I never did figure out where the loop was. I quit reading as the posts got old, because I remember when 3 blocks N of China town (k and 6th?) was Ho city standing on the corners. Even more if you walked down there (TSW, WSW, BSW, and pimps) Some huge BSW pulled her tits out of her dress for me trying to steal me from another ho. Then one day, BAM, they were all gone.

I suspect the loop might include NY ave because of all of the Hot BSW looking females- except one day I saw all of them lined up outside a club, and decided maybe they weren't BSW, just hot girls out clubbing. Or maybe the two I mad eye contact with were the exception.

K and 16 is another area I suspect, only because I saw a 10 BSW modeling something from Victoria's Secret walkign N on 13. And I got digits from a HSW on the N side of Franklin Park.

But the looping part of the loop escapes me.

AaronOhio
02-11-11, 20:48
I read the forum for 3-4 hours and I never did figure out where the loop was. I quit reading as the posts got old, because I remember when 3 blocks N of China town (k and 6th?) was Ho city standing on the corners. Even more if you walked down there (TSW, WSW, BSW, and pimps) Some huge BSW pulled her tits out of her dress for me trying to steal me from another ho. Then one day, BAM, they were all gone.

I suspect the loop might include NY ave because of all of the Hot BSW looking females- except one day I saw all of them lined up outside a club, and decided maybe they weren't BSW, just hot girls out clubbing. Or maybe the two I mad eye contact with were the exception.

K and 16 is another area I suspect, only because I saw a 10 BSW modeling something from Victoria's Secret walkign N on 13. And I got digits from a HSW on the N side of Franklin Park.

But the looping part of the loop escapes me.Thanks for the comments, Alabama. I have to admit that I looked on here awhile too before I posted the original question and didn't not see a damn thing, but was going to just let the whole subject drop since it is not worth a pissing contest.

Next time you are in Central Ohio, you let me know and I'll makke sure you know where to look. After all, we should all be friends here helping each other out with our shared hobby. That, I am sure is the intent of this sites existance.

Have Fun and Be Careful out there.

Aaron

Pimp Trick
02-12-11, 14:02
Well mongers. Got Damn it was COLD. Well as you know, I have to start my Saturday SW Cartoon off right.

4am and the Trick has drool over his face. Then the SIGNAL went off two hours earlier. A very frozen monster arose. I had to confirm the signal. Then with out further wait. A scream was let out from Trick Zokey.

Up from the depths. Thirty stories high. He is breathing Monger. He stands in the sky. PimpZilla, PimpZilla, PimpZilla and Trick Zookey (the little head). Pimp Zillaaaaa.

Episode: Frozen.

No. Trick Zookey let out a scream from the Calico Crew there was a decoy sting going on. Not one to miss the actions. I try to breathe my nuclear breathe only to have the cold smoke of morning freeze.

I went to full Stealth Egress. Mach One, Mach Two, Mach Three. Down to the loop with my co-pilot dropping me. I went into Call of Monger Mode: Black Ops.

Broke info with one of my SW mongers. Get that Dream.

It was a cold night, which nets more WSW. I think the number was up to six. Norm BSW count. We all got down rather late, but the activity was there.

Check one of the Justice League Mongers in Stealth mode. Thanks for shouting a Pimp out and having the SW excited when they saw a monger roll through.

Then it got quiet. No Biker Pigs, No SW. The Pimp was OUT. Got another hit on the Pimpzilla signal, but meh. I had to get some food and recharge for the BP adventure today. I am hunting DISCOUNT rabbit. (Elmer Fudd laugh).

Pimp Trick
02-12-11, 14:06
WOW,

I think he was getting hot and hotter. I think if you just read my postings. The loop would be revealed.

Laura Croft always seems to find me. Hell, LEO is on my greatest hits counter.

Now, it is time for me to be on my Tomb Trick Raider mode.

I read the forum for 3-4 hours and I never did figure out where the loop was. I quit reading as the posts got old, because I remember when 3 blocks N of China town (k and 6th?) was Ho city standing on the corners. Even more if you walked down there (TSW, WSW, BSW, and pimps) Some huge BSW pulled her tits out of her dress for me trying to steal me from another ho. Then one day, BAM, they were all gone.

But the looping part of the loop escapes me.

Pimp Trick
02-13-11, 08:06
Woke with energy. Due to the non BP action for yesterday. Dag Nab It. I was hoping to hit my Avatar Monger State.

Thou told, it is a defense mechanism. Design to empower me with the skills and knowledge of all mongers. The glow is the combination of mongers focusing their energy to my body. In the Avatar Monger State, I am at my most powerful and also at my most venerable. If LEO catches me, this monger will cease to exist. Heck, if HIV catches me I will cease to exist. LOL.

Nice, less cold morning and excitement to see cheeks. It was very quiet. Then, I see two SW. Nice booties. I used some Airbending to catch up. Low and behold. A NEW WSW. I mean. Kourtney has competition. I was not believing my eyes. Nice Body.

Wish I had a way to get Kato on the phone. So, it has been two new WSW sightings this weekend. New BSW, but she was OK. Well, she would not make my team.

Then it happens. I get the signal. Decided not to let PimpZilla come out, due to that.

PIG Twins on wheels. Crazy, how they pop out. Like where did they come from. Loop is now the Octagon. UFC. U Find Cops.

Decided to call it an early morning.

WiseBorn
02-13-11, 11:00
Thanks for the comments, Alabama. I have to admit that I looked on here awhile too before I posted the original question and didn't not see a damn thing, but was going to just let the whole subject drop since it is not worth a pissing contest.

Next time you are in Central Ohio, you let me know and I'll makke sure you know where to look. After all, we should all be friends here helping each other out with our shared hobby. That, I am sure is the intent of this sites existance.

Have Fun and Be Careful out there.

AaronThere's an actual map that was posted on here years ago, granted it might take some extreme digging but it's there. But the main reason people may not post the exact location of the loop is based on the posts on this page it's really not worth going especially not for an out of town monger who doesn't know the area.

As Pimp Trick points out the track opens and closes at varying times operate "undercover" you might not be able to deduce who's hoing and who's a local just on their way to somewhere else. And the cops are in every corner and dark alley. Couple that with out of town plates or a obvious rental screams "Arrest me" to the boys in blue.

My suggestion to out of towners is to avoid the track and use BP you'll find the same chicks on the track advertising on BP.

If you must try you hand on the track, I'd stongly suggest that you do it on foot. There's a better chance that you could see LE before they see you on foot.

WiseBorn
02-13-11, 11:08

But the looping part of the loop escapes me. Loop is technically a euphemism for the DC track, but It's also a circle near the track. It's called a "Loop" because back in the day mongers (and lookioos) would circle the blocks till they saw the hoe that they wanted the most.

You also had to keep you head on a swivel to avoid the attentions of LE.

It's like smurf Village even if someone showed you the exact spot you still wouldn't know how to get there.

Drunker Irish
02-16-11, 18:44
Nice, less cold morning and excitement to see cheeks. It was very quiet. Then, I see two SW. Nice booties. I used some Airbending to catch up. Low and behold. A NEW WSW. I mean. Kourtney has competition. I was not believing my eyes. Nice Body.

Wish I had a way to get Kato on the phone. So, it has been two new WSW sightings this weekend. New BSW, but she was OK. Well, she would not make my team.

PIG Twins on wheels. Crazy, how they pop out. Like where did they come from. Loop is now the Octagon. UFC. U Find Cops.

Decided to call it an early morning. Kato checking-in. I saw the one, looked like a plumper Lexi from days gone by, will have to find the new Courtney, but the paw tracks can't be beat.

Once she knows you, it gets better and better.

Not a weekend monger, and the appetizers change depending on the day of the week

Joseleche
02-17-11, 13:40
Saw a girl leaving (walking) Hains Point that really looked like w WSW around noon. Not a bad place for a midday quicky! W ill it replace the now somewhat defunt loop?

Pimp Trick
02-18-11, 08:28
I would not mind the Point. Then, it comes to another brand of LEO. Do we want Federal Beef based Pig chasing use down. Now sure what the time would be if they claim US soil and not DC dirt for correction.

The Monger in me would push for the point during midday thou.

I am working on my update. Call of Monger: DC Ops. SW Killzone 3 will drop soon.

Saw a girl leaving (walking) Hains Point that really looked like w WSW around noon. Not a bad place for a midday quicky! W ill it replace the now somewhat defunt loop?

Mac Jones
02-20-11, 06:56
Nearly a full moon out there. A couple WSWs wouldn't give me the time of day. I'm a WM (white monger) in a decent ride. Oh well. One LSW got in and offered CBJ for. 8.

I didn't take her up on that, she had a cute azz, and a star tattooed on her face. Cute SW, saw her get in a few other cars briefly, apparently noone else was paying her asking price either. You can't overcharge in this economy. She must not read the papers LOL.

Met Sunshine, a stacked BSW who is nice and all business. She prides herself on "not giving all that bullshit" which is cool. Apparently some monger got rough with her recently and she's a little skittish because of that. Really a decent SW. I can imagine a full service date with all that stuff rockin and a-swayin toward all points of the compass at the same time. Have to buckle up and hang on! As always. YMMV.

Seems like most of the SWs these days want to negotiate through the window. I don't break that monger rule which probably costs me a few easy pickups, but may keep my ass out of jail. I remember well watching the sting here last year with the gals just standing on the corner, walking up to windows and talking and LEO flying in with 2 cars to block poor monger in and load him into the van while his wheels get towed. No thanks, I'll stick to negotiating once she is onboard.

Happy hunting.

SoCalMonger
02-20-11, 12:04
Yes it is quite strange that the SW's were only negotiating through car windows. The best thing to do is to observe the SW and see if she is walking around.

Pimp Trick
02-21-11, 02:17
Got the confirm on the weird night by Pepper Potts. Iron Man did not make it out. Trying out this new Iron Man Redbone suit. OM78 knows what I am talking about. LLS.

Hopefully, I will be out this weekend coming up. Batman has been working on the Bat Mobile upgrades. Time for the Dark Monger Knight to make his cameo.

SW Asylum here I come.

Nearly a full moon out there. A couple WSWs wouldn't give me the time of day. I'm a WM (white monger) in a decent ride. Oh well. One LSW got in and offered CBJ for. 8.

I didn't take her up on that, she had a cute azz, and a star tattooed on her face. Cute SW, saw her get in a few other cars briefly, apparently noone else was paying her asking price either. You can't overcharge in this economy. She must not read the papers LOL.

Met Sunshine, a stacked BSW who is nice and all business. She prides herself on "not giving all that bullshit" which is cool. Apparently some monger got rough with her recently and she's a little skittish because of that. Really a decent SW. I can imagine a full service date with all that stuff rockin and a-swayin toward all points of the compass at the same time. Have to buckle up and hang on! As always. YMMV.

Seems like most of the SWs these days want to negotiate through the window. I don't break that monger rule which probably costs me a few easy pickups, but may keep my ass out of jail. I remember well watching the sting here last year with the gals just standing on the corner, walking up to windows and talking and LEO flying in with 2 cars to block poor monger in and load him into the van while his wheels get towed. No thanks, I'll stick to negotiating once she is onboard.

Happy hunting.

Pimp Trick
02-22-11, 18:06
PT was on a break from the new Iron Man suit. I guess I broke the box. Oh well, to the LOOP. I got there and less then 7 SW. Heck, it was a bad night. Check the Kitty Kat out. We rapped about the mongers who have bad luck. In short, SW has been sticking with her regs. Justice League of Mongers could vouch for new mongers. Wish Mac Jones was out.

Biker boys was out at 520am. PT headed to the shuttle Enterprise. Mr. Ding-a-ling impulse power from the loop. Engage.

Tha X Facta
02-22-11, 19:49
Glasses still on; it was face down and ass up.

I hope you have eyes in the back of your head.

"Don't matter, but whatever you do back there is alright with me."

I rubbed L'il man up and down the crack of her ass, she obliged and adjusted for entry. But I descended a notch lower.

She was moist and creamy, as if the pussy had coagulated from the first go-round. L'il man went deep and hard, tried to shut the lights off. But Shorty dominated; took command and held him in check.

But, by the time it was over, Shorty was flat on her stomach. Glasses laying near the pillow. . . Yea, good things do come in small packages.

To subdue good pussy you must strike it twice, and for all.

There's no other way!

Tha X Facta
02-22-11, 20:04
Shorty had a small compact body; about 4'10" and 120 lbs. I just wanted to know if good things actually came in small packages.

Only four pics were allowed, and off the top, she starts talkin trash; "I'm a lock down betch that knows how to control my stuff." Uh oh, I got a braggin mini-me hoe with a Napoleon complex. Now I'm hoping she'll over compensate with good Pussy.

Shorty take your glasses off.

"I got to leave them on so I can see what I'm doing." You're alright with me shorty. . . Get on up here. Slapped a condom on "L'il man" and Shorty climbed aboard.

I heard it again: "I'm a lock down betch, that knows how to control my stuff."

Shorty was scrappy & sick with it. She had a kinetic & well calibrated pussy.

I mentally recited all the statistics I knew and had re-wired the lamp next to the bed to keep myself from popping. . . .Skeet-skeet. . . Skeet-skeet; it was over before it began! A small body doing big thangs!

Shithead06
02-27-11, 08:19
Made a trip to the city this morning got to see 5 different BSW and 3 different WSW but not quite what I was shopping for. Did speak with a Juicey that I might have to try at another time. Sure not the selection that made these loops famous. To the realtor that was trying to video tape the girls working. Not very cool dude, and then you got busted on top of it. What a piece of work!

Trick Williams
02-27-11, 10:37
Made a trip to the city this morning got to see 5 different BSW and 3 different WSW but not quite what I was shopping for. Did speak with a Juicey that I might have to try at another time. Sure not the selection that made these loops famous. To the realtor that was trying to video tape the girls working. Not very cool dude, and then you got busted on top of it. What a piece of work!Please elaborate on the post in bold.

Pimp Trick
02-27-11, 14:08
Pimp is seriously under the weather this weekend.

Like USPS, no rain, no sleet or snow. Will keep the Trick from Mongering on the Loop.

TW and another monger signaled me on Saturday moring. PimpZilla was in a trace ray of sleep. On to Sunday.

Fighting to get up this morning from the evil forces of the Cold. I summon my mighty, cough cough. Anyway. Trick was going through the strangest of mornings. Like I am going through a transformation and my time on the Loop is coming to a break. Thirty years is a long time to be running down to the loop. A lot of history, moments and times.

Out with TW, OM78 and Wise. Things just did not seem right. Talking to Mgmt, the slowness of the loop. Had me wondering, was the Trick hollucinating? Is the Pimp ready to throw down the towel? March 1, and we will see if the Fight Night Champion is in me to come out for the month of March.

I know one thing. (CBS sound track). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzBAqzGWM3A

March Mongering Madness is upon us. Do you have what it takes to be a Loop Monger Champion?

Thanks for Sugar and that nice, white, bootilicious butt for being out and about. Carmella / Bubbles the Trick is coming for you. Welcome back to one of my baby mommas. Missing tooth and all. WOW. Let me find out Blaze is SW of Feburary. Double WOW.

What a provider Digi-volve before my eyes. Dude was trying to flash pics. Mongers it is not cool to get footage of the PIMP in session. Not cool at all. LOL on him getting Frappe this morning by a SW. Honey-mon digivole to Honey-Greymon. Go my SW veteran babe. Digivolve explained below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glHcvO6XS7s

Shithead06
02-28-11, 04:34
Please elaborate on the post in bold To the realtor that was trying to video tape the girls working. Not very cool dude, and then you got busted on top of it. What a piece of work!

Some tool in a car was riding the loop trying to film the ladies of the early AM with a camera phone and got caught. Not sure but it looked like a BMW ragtop. The young lady was handing him his ass at a redlight where I was stopped, when he came back around. If nothing else my trip was worth watching her go Dominican on him which is what one of the other ladies said about her ass chewing. LOL good for a laugh or two.

Shithead06
02-28-11, 04:49
What a provider Digi-volve before my eyes. Dude was trying to flash pics. Mongers it is not cool to get footage of the PIMP in session. Not cool at all. LOL on him getting Frappe this morning by a SW. Honey-mon digivole to Honey-Greymon. Go my SW veteran babe. Digivolve explained below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glHcvO6XS7s

That was some funny shit (No Pun intended) for a early morning laugh, I forgot all about the Frappe in her hand.

I probably should have made like a bee from the way it sounds!

Jackbenimble17
02-28-11, 20:52
Some tool in a car was riding the loop trying to film the ladies of the early AM with a camera phone and got caught. Not sure but it looked like a BMW ragtop. The young lady was handing him his ass at a redlight where I was stopped, when he came back around. If nothing else my trip was worth watching her go Dominican on him which is what one of the other ladies said about her ass chewing. LOL good for a laugh or two.I have posted in the Baltimore SW report about this character. Wonder if he is working DC as well?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9HNBppxbaw

Wasntme
02-28-11, 23:32
I have posted in the Baltimore SW report about this character. Wonder if he is working DC as well?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9HNBppxbaw

I'd say they're going to follow the wrong car and get their a$$ kicked. Camera or no camera!

John in VA
03-03-11, 22:04
I was out around 3:30am Wednesday morning, no one was out not even le. Then I see a white female dressed in jeans and a coat walking on mass towards 14th. Something raised my eyebrows. I circled the block and she went into cvs on 14th. Few minutes later she comes out walks towards k st. Then crosses and heads up l towards 13th. As I drove past her she was smoking a cigarette but had long blondish brownish hair. On my next attempt I see her walking and start to pull over when she walks up to a pickup already stopped and gets in. She was gone for a long time, I happen to be right by cvs when the truck drops her off in front she goes inside and is talking on her cell phone when I see a mustang with a white guy driving pull up across the street and wait. Hoping to talk to her this time I wait she comes out and crosses the street talks to the guy for a minute then gets in. Off they go. So disappointed I start driving around. The only other 2 SW out was a short black female wearing jeans and I believe a WSW with black hair and a really big ass. That was it no one else around 5:30 I gave up and headed in. If anyone else has seen her and she is a regular out there please let me know.

Drunker Irish
03-04-11, 10:01
I was out around 3:30am Wednesday morning, no one was out not even le. Off they go. So disappointed I start driving around. The only other 2 SW out was a short black female wearing jeans and I believe a WSW with black hair and a really big ass. That was it no one else around 5:30 I gave up and headed in. If anyone else has seen her and she is a regular out there please let me know.Friday morning and Saturday, you might have better luck as the shift changes between the weekdays and weekends. Thanks for the report, saved me at least $20 bucks in gas.

Blowtorch
03-04-11, 17:41
Friday morning and Saturday, you might have better luck as the shift changes between the weekdays and weekends. Thanks for the report, saved me at least $20 bucks in gas.What do SW charge these days? I haven't been into that scene since the late 80's. Can you still get a decent car BJ for around $50?

Drunker Irish
03-05-11, 00:24
What do SW charge these days? I haven't been into that scene since the late 80's. Can you still get a decent car BJ for around $50?I don't know, I don't partake. Just watch the action and talk to the ladies. Too risky to actually date them.

Pimp Trick
03-06-11, 16:18
After my BP runs in B-more. Working on those reviews. WOW. Decided to test the upgrades on the Bat Mobile this AM. Things were smooth. Stealth work as good, but those. Well, those Biker Boys by Hasbro. One was out and about. Realizing that my clock was wrong. Got down at there normal 620am time. Now who was the SW in heels and rain coat. Interesting.

Rain came, chatted with Ms SW. February. No, I am not calling her phone. HAHA. Decide to have a short meal and morning.

Saturday, was a no go. I picked up a morsel on the. 2 loop. Got the Monger call that Saturday was a go. Did not make it due to a long session with. 2 that was upgrade to. 3. We did her personal notel. NICE.

Trick Out.

Monger PS.

SW for January was Mocha from New York. Hope the name was right, but the booty was OUT.

SW for February was Blaze, keep that booty out. Yea, I am still scared to touch it.

Big Kev
03-07-11, 12:48
It's been a long time. Years in fact.

But I'll be through DC again next week and wondering about street talent in the old hood. Used to do quite well with admittedly low-grade girls on Rhode Island Av, New York Av, Montana, and around there.

What's the 2011 story on those locales or others nearby? And what is going rate for usual fun?

Thanks guys.

Wasntme
03-07-11, 21:44
After a bait and switch from BP, I scoured the loop this past Fri / Sat morn. It was pretty dead around 3ish with quite a bit of LE. I made my way back down a little later around 5 or so and saw 1 WSW and 2 BSW. The pickings were slim but I was in need so I found a straggler and swooped in. It ended up being Blaze, who I haven't seen in years. She isn't really my type physically but she got the job done. The loop sucks these days

Kashman3000
03-08-11, 19:18
The loops been pretty disappointing lately. Weekdays are more or less dead these days. I've tried 3am. 6pam window without much luck and haven't seen alot of the regulars. This Saturady and Sunday picked up a llittle bit in the early hours of the morning but getting up that early's a bear. I hope spring changes this but it seems LE's been cracking down alot more these days throwing things out of whack.

Kashman3000
03-09-11, 19:26
Nada again today. An umarked LE car lurking around 12 & M then L. Be careful out there.

Johnny Stales
03-10-11, 03:19
I was heading uptown on Mass around 1am, not considering the loop because of the early hour and the rain, but saw two surefire workers ready to cross Mass at 12th. I spun around, parked on L and they approached. One was caucasian with glasses and auburn hair, the other was mixed or Hispanic, or both, but was almost as light as the white girl. Both had some weight to them. I chatted for a second but was uninterested so pulled off. Up the road I saw a black girl with braids and strong thighs. Again I spun around and stopped for intel. As she approached my window I said "whats up thighs" but she didn't quite hear me and said "Honey," and then "what?" I repeated myself but don't think it registered because she chuckled and blurted out "80. For both." I said "I see" and pulled off. She struck me as more green than ULE, but I was surprised by the forwardness. Spun around again but this time just asked for her number. She started to give it to me,"678," but seemed spooked and began walking and saying the number softer so I couldn't hear. I didn't want her number anyway as I didn't find her particularly pretty, but it was fun to engage. Saw another WSW, a fair-skinned brunette, on the same block working beside her car. 4 SW's at 1:15am in the rain, no sign of LE. Looked up Honey on BP and she is there.

Wasntme
03-10-11, 09:08
I was heading uptown on Mass around 1am, not considering the loop because of the early hour and the rain, but saw two surefire workers ready to cross Mass at 12th. I spun around, parked on L and they approached. One was caucasian with glasses and auburn hair, the other was mixed or Hispanic, or both, but was almost as light as the white girl. Both had some weight to them. I chatted for a second but was uninterested so pulled off. Up the road I saw a black girl with braids and strong thighs. Again I spun around and stopped for intel. As she approached my window I said "whats up thighs" but she didn't quite hear me and said "Honey," and then "what?" I repeated myself but don't think it registered because she chuckled and blurted out "80. For both." I said "I see" and pulled off. She struck me as more green than ULE, but I was surprised by the forwardness. Spun around again but this time just asked for her number. She started to give it to me,"678," but seemed spooked and began walking and saying the number softer so I couldn't hear. I didn't want her number anyway as I didn't find her particularly pretty, but it was fun to engage. Saw another WSW, a fair-skinned brunette, on the same block working beside her car. 4 SW's at 1:15am in the rain, no sign of LE. Looked up Honey on BP and she is there. (If this is the Honey you're talking about) I've hooked up with her several times many years ago. She is pretty old to the game at this point. From what I can remember her services were only decent. I think her attitude is what killed it for me. She was too "business" and not very personable.

Johnny Stales
03-10-11, 10:35
Wasntme, that is not the Honey I spoke with. It's the Honey on BP whose phone number begins with 678.

Drunker Irish
03-10-11, 12:29
Nada again today. An umarked LE car lurking around 12 & M then L. Be careful out there.Appreciate the posts. At almost $4. 00 a gallon and getting up that early, these are helpful. Hell, unless you're driving a Prius it costs almost as much in gas money than getting some action! LOL

Wasntme
03-10-11, 20:19
Wasntme, that is not the Honey I spoke with. It's the Honey on BP whose phone number begins with 678.Ahhh, yes, you did say "678". Gotcha; please disregard.

Lovejugs
03-11-11, 04:17
(If this is the Honey you're talking about) I've hooked up with her several times many years ago. She is pretty old to the game at this point. From what I can remember her services were only decent. I think her attitude is what killed it for me. She was too "business" and not very personable.I used to deal with Honey years ago. She has been around for at least 6 years. Picked her up on the loop many times and service was good. But then after a few home visits she got lazy. Really poor service. Boring and a waste of time. I called her out on it one time through a text message. She got all nasty (her half ass pimp even tried to get tough with me) and I told her I could do a simple post of her quality of service and she would be done. Come to find out some guy who was not happy with her posted a bad message of her on CL about a week later. She thought it was me and posted my phone numbers online. Thankfully the other mongers flagged her posts and CL eventually blocked her IP. I can't say much about her over the past 4 years, but my guess is her service is about the same. I know she used to work at Skylard in DC and lives near Oxen Hill. I don't know if she still does. She was Lesbian with a chick named Blaze back then, so that explains the poor service. A kind of man hater subconscious performance. YMMV.

Lovejugs

Jtboy78
03-12-11, 02:10
Whats the best time day or night thanks never done SW in DC just AMP's but last few visits to AMP's have not gone so good.

Big Kev
03-12-11, 06:23
Come on guys, I posted below request a week ago and now due to hit town in two more days. Any 411 you can provide about my old spots or suggestions for new locales in northeast most appreciated.

Northeast action?

But I'll be through DC again next week and wondering about street talent in the old hood. Used to do quite well with admittedly low-grade girls on Rhode Island Av, New York Av, Montana, West Virginia Av and around there.

What's the 2011 story on those locales or others nearby? And what is going rate for usual fun?

Thanks guys.

Original Man 78
03-12-11, 22:31
The areas that you've mention still contain SW's you just have to be patient and work each of those tracks. You can find a decent nugget or two out there. The prices go between. 2 to. 4 and don't overpay for something that's not worth it. I spend less of my time trolling the tracks these days but they are out there.

Come on guys, I posted below request a week ago and now due to hit town in two more days. Any 411 you can provide about my old spots or suggestions for new locales in northeast most appreciated.

Northeast action?

But I'll be through DC again next week and wondering about street talent in the old hood. Used to do quite well with admittedly low-grade girls on Rhode Island Av, New York Av, Montana, West Virginia Av and around there.

Thanks guys.

Member #4776
03-13-11, 08:31
Hey you guys, let`s be fair. YMMV. I personally won`t downgrade her if that`s just her style.

I`m new to this forum and after hearing about it from a few of my partnas decided to sign up.

Like my name goes `8Don`tbeLate` I went out, trying to catch the early worms and did indeed catch a few. Exciting morning it was. I rapped up B but before you knew it, as usual, we were both quickly parting ways. Can we say, `Fast. `

-The Cat Who Will Remain Nameless.

(If this is the Honey you're talking about) I've hooked up with her several times many years ago. She is pretty old to the game at this point. From what I can remember her services were only decent. I think her attitude is what killed it for me. She was too "business" and not very personable.

Wasntme
03-13-11, 18:11
I used to deal with Honey years ago. She has been around for at least 6 years. Picked her up on the loop many times and service was good. But then after a few home visits she got lazy. Really poor service. Boring and a waste of time. I called her out on it one time through a text message. She got all nasty (her half ass pimp even tried to get tough with me) and I told her I could do a simple post of her quality of service and she would be done. Come to find out some guy who was not happy with her posted a bad message of her on CL about a week later. She thought it was me and posted my phone numbers online. Thankfully the other mongers flagged her posts and CL eventually blocked her IP. I can't say much about her over the past 4 years, but my guess is her service is about the same. I know she used to work at Skylard in DC and lives near Oxen Hill. I don't know if she still does. She was Lesbian with a chick named Blaze back then, so that explains the poor service. A kind of man hater subconscious performance. YMMV.

Lovejugs
lol @ "A kind of man hater subconscious performance." That's a very accurate way of describing her. Funny enough the other night I picked Blaze I saw Honey about a block down. They must still hang together.

RealManOne
03-13-11, 23:31
lol @ "A kind of man hater subconscious performance." That's a very accurate way of describing her. Funny enough the other night I picked Blaze I saw Honey about a block down. They must still hang together.And Blaze goes by lady B on BP, I do think

Kashman3000
03-17-11, 18:26
Decided to switch it up and headed out extremely early in the AM. Saw two BSW but LE was out and pushed them out in 20 mins. Rest of the morning was dead. Waste of time, waste of gas. Week days are officially dead.

All Goat
03-18-11, 05:08
Courtney sighting around 4/5am. Also news cameras on Lst in front of the school.

Pimp Trick
03-19-11, 06:46
The Loop is going to be HOT with the cocaine bust at the school. Pimp is officially a BP runner.

The Trick is crying. No more loop runs for him. Captain Cavewoman Lanier is going to be running serious STING ops.

Jigsaw. You have been warned.

Courtney sighting around 4/5am. Also news cameras on Lst in front of the school.

Living Abroad
03-19-11, 10:20
Rookie mistake. Doing some sightseeing off chinatown. Spotted someone and made eye contact during a light. She started walking down a side street, so I turned and followed. As I pulled over, it took less than three seconds before LE was on my bumper. Which encouraged me to keep driving. I reached the end of the street and turned and was promptly pulled over by one of the biggest dudes I've ever seen in a uniform. He was pretty direct in his question. "why are you talking to prostitutes?" I gave out some lame-ass response and was promptly told to get the hell out of the neighborhood. Which is what I did.

Be careful out there boys. I'm out of my league in this town.

Wasntme
03-19-11, 17:23
The Loop is going to be HOT with the cocaine bust at the school. Pimp is officially a BP runner.

The Trick is crying. No more loop runs for him. Captain Cavewoman Lanier is going to be running serious STING ops.

Jigsaw. You have been warned. 'nuff said!

Kashman3000
03-22-11, 17:56
Out this AM. Not much action. Usual crew. Juicy, Bubbles. 2 WSW. Biker boys showed up like clock work at 5:30.

Limo Dave
03-29-11, 13:28
'nuff said!Apparently (and according to the news this AM) the Cavewoman has formed a Task Force dedicated to The Loop, complete with a nicely funded budget.

Looks like a mirror image of what Doug Duncan did to moco.

Wasntme
03-29-11, 19:39
Apparently (and according to the news this AM) the Cavewoman has formed a Task Force dedicated to The Loop, complete with a nicely funded budget.

Looks like a mirror image of what Doug Duncan did to moco. Dammit, someone send her back where she came from!

Kashman3000
03-30-11, 18:15
Dammit, someone send her back where she came from!It's a waiting game. This new inititive will soon lose steam and phizzle out once the new administration settles in, you now how it goes. Got to prove themselves.

Original Man 78
03-30-11, 18:24
The Loop had a good run, most cities would have never let it rock that long before shutting it down. It's just going to force the track stars to other areas in this beloved city. I'm taking a page out of the PT / X book and scout the square blades, so I can play cloak and dagger.

Apparently (and according to the news this AM) the Cavewoman has formed a Task Force dedicated to The Loop, complete with a nicely funded budget.

Looks like a mirror image of what Doug Duncan did to moco.

Joseleche
03-30-11, 20:18
It's a waiting game. This new inititive will soon lose steam and phizzle out once the new administration settles in, you now how it goes. Got to prove themselves.Well it seems to have picked up steam in with this administration. I saw a business type guy being put into a squad car the other day in the early afternoon. I wasn't very close and it was not in a place where there are many streetwalkers and it was just regular 3rd district squad cars. I could see the female uniformed cops were seaching the car. I wasn't all that close so it was hard to figure what went down. It is something you do not see happen in the middle of downtown in the middle of the day. There are several hotels around but who knows.

Tha X Facta
03-30-11, 22:17
The Loop had a good run, most cities would have never let it rock that long before shutting it down. It's just going to force the track stars to other areas in this beloved city. I'm taking a page out of the PT / X book and scout the square blades, so I can play cloak and dagger.I can see management doing a "Business strategy analysis".
Analyzing location and, operational capabilities. While maximizing their financial and competitive performance of their hoes, with minimum intervention from LE.

But where? Definately not anywhere in SE DC! LOL

Pimp Trick
03-31-11, 01:57
Actually, wrong. Cavewoman has more control then during her Fenty time.

Send her back. I feel she might be a former loop star in a former life.

It's a waiting game. This new inititive will soon lose steam and phizzle out once the new administration settles in, you now how it goes. Got to prove themselves.

Pimp Trick
03-31-11, 02:06
Most management is not that smart. Only the ones who respect mongers have a better operation.

LOL, SE is the land of .2 &.4 And then you have to be a true Justice League of Monger.

LOL. X I got more intel On the Asia / Diamond chick you posted. Boy oh Boy.

I can see management doing a "Business strategy analysis".

Analyzing location and, operational capabilities. While maximizing their financial and competitive performance of their hoes, with minimum intervention from LE.

But where? Definately not anywhere in SE DC! LOL

Kraven Morehed
04-03-11, 02:46

Jigsaw. You have been warned.Well I guess ima have to go BP to test my blue steel. Thank for the heads up. Time to be escorted out of the building

Pimp Trick
04-06-11, 10:49
The Trick is jumping for joy. If I come out to the LOOP tonight and bag Mocha with the nice booty. Pimp will have a good post for this one.

It looks like the SWs might mount up for a run very soon. Final Four is over.

Pimp Trick
04-10-11, 04:43
As I test out the new Iron Trick Armour. I mad my way to the SE section of. 2 track. Jarvis Pimp Computer spotted a walker on the radar, but LEO was also sitting. Considering that, I could go Supersonic out of there. Iron Trick made some manevers like evading the F-16. Flares. Came back to the MD side and scoop my prey.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pdD42ALmL0

We drove and chatted. Got down to. 2. Hit a dark spot. I removed my armored and proceed to hit it from Iron Trick Nine from out side the battle suite. She ask me to hit like Mike Tyson. I was talking in a soft voice and Little Trick was some as ice cream in the heat. I kept pounding with body blows, that would go. I think I broke her freaking coochie. I rerouted some power, deployed the flaps and was able to shoot the repulsion blast.

Five for likes, body was a seven and service was a nine. Have to upgrade the Armour with video and picture features.

Pimp Trick
04-10-11, 05:09
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_wdRaqhu58

Thanks to the Justice League Monger X Facta. I got my story line for my second morning adventure.

A Rampage.

Pimp was like a kid in the candy story. So, on his way back to the OM78 christen lair. I ran into this bootilicious chick on. 2 track. Granted the Trick was trying to get this one for years. I swooped in, and she did not remember the Pimp. Gave digits and she said I will hit you back. Cool. I am home removing the Iron Trick. Grubbing and then the Telly Savalas phone rang. Who loves you baby?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EExXoKg5xdU

She got scoop by the limo Trick and back to the lair. She drop her pants and it look like the two chocolate tops of Kojak's head from the back. She was troop. Realize who the Pimp was when she step into the lair. Decided to go hard on me. I was in laid back mode. Like, this is my pound cake for the ice cream that I had earlier this morning. Now where is Cracker?

She gave the Pimp some CBJ with tude. I was like Power Ranger time. Naw. Decided to hit the pimp with her favorite position. From the top. I let her work and do her thing. The dough rises and she got a little Trick in her life.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZE5RXhPwlKc

Still trash talking. I was like I need to hit the back side. As I stood like Darksied and powered my eye beam balls. Waiting to have them slap off the two black bowling balls (azz). I split the middle and got to work with some standing Pimp Nine. On the bed Pimp Nine. Try to choke the coochie, throw it around, push it against the head post, and swell it up. Well played and did not bust. We switch to Missy. Nice to see she had the 36C cups and 40 plus booty. I did not spill the mayo, but we will meet again. It was. 65 on my damage. Looks 5, Service 4, Body 7. Hey it is the low budget track.

USMC8762
04-11-11, 00:59
I'm new in town and I've been around k and L and 11th through 14 but don't see anything. Do I have the streets right or is it certain days or times?

Pimp Trick
04-12-11, 12:07
You are good, but LEO has been Street Take over. They won the SW March Madness tournament. All the Number One seeds got knocked out. That would be me. Overall number one seed losing to the LEO Cinderella.

I'm new in town and I've been around k and L and 11th through 14 but don't see anything. Do I have the streets right or is it certain days or times?

Trileptal
04-12-11, 13:47
You are good, but LEO has been Street Take over. They won the SW March Madness tournament. All the Number One seeds got knocked out. That would be me. Overall number one seed losing to the LEO Cinderella.LMAO pimp trick

Hugh Wang
04-16-11, 12:09
The loop had a little bit of action this morning, I was there from about 3-7am. Saw a few out when I first got out there but things didn't really pick up until around 5 in some unfamiliar places. Saw a high as a kite Courtney dancing around on 11th and K, was a bit too out of it for me to pick up. Ended up picking up this chick.

http://dc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/new-picture-you-will-love-me-19/2831847

She had a waiting list LOL and I can see why, price was great. 4, service was great both upper and lower. And attitude was great. Needless to say would def repeat.

Loop Vet
04-16-11, 13:12
The loop had a little bit of action this morning, I was there from about 3-7am. Saw a few out when I first got out there but things didn't really pick up until around 5 in some unfamiliar places. Saw a high as a kite Courtney dancing around on 11th and K, was a bit too out of it for me to pick up. Ended up picking up this chick.

She had a waiting list LOL and I can see why, price was great. 4, service was great both upper and lower. And attitude was great. Needless to say would def repeat. This girl is back on the track I see. She was around during the Clicks heyday 5 or so years ago. She had a great attitude, was skilled, and had a tight thickish body w a power ass. Good find.

Trick Williams
04-16-11, 15:35

She had a waiting list LOL and I can see why, price was great. 4, service was great both upper and lower. And attitude was great. Needless to say would def repeat. The ad you posted has expired. The kid can't see who your talking about.

Hugh Wang
04-16-11, 15:46
The ad you posted has expired. The kid can't see who your talking about.Http://dc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/your-late-night-girlfriend-19/2289132

If this doesn't work just search P and one of her ads will come up.

Trick Williams
04-16-11, 19:43
Http://dc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/your-late-night-girlfriend-19/2289132

If this doesn't work just search P and one of her ads will come up. Yeah, the kid noticed she was back out on the loop. The kid thinks she's runnin with Blaze and Honey now.