PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Breakoff27
11-25-09, 15:17
I'll see whats what, I've done the foot thing in some other cities, usually have to do it in a rough area, usually drug areas. Just don't know where to look here, has to be metro accessible for me.

Tha X Facta
11-25-09, 18:37
OK so I'm still a rookie (as evident by this being my first post), I came up on a relatively large group of BSW's close to the 3rd st tunnel (not the loop). Turns out the first 2 people I spoke to happened to have a hangdown. Is that to be expected in this area/ should I just hit the loop like the vets?

Heard there were slim pickins there.Narrowing this thing down a little further; are you looking for a Former or a Latter?
Otherwise hit the loop like the vets!

One more thing, stay away from the tunnel, and leave those hangdowns alone!!!
(Unless thats your thing!)

Joseleche
11-25-09, 20:52
OK so I'm still a rookie (as evident by this being my first post), I came up on a relatively large group of BSW's close to the 3rd st tunnel (not the loop). Turns out the first 2 people I spoke to happened to have a hangdown. Is that to be expected in this area/ should I just hit the loop like the vets?

Heard there were slim pickins there.

I guess you didn't see the news in the Summer (it was posted here also) where channel 4 was interviewing the "Hangdowns" and a local business owner was joking about them going on vacation. because Uncle LEO was enforcing laws. Up to 7th St and K and NY Ave is definatly hangdown territry.

Freedomfighter
11-25-09, 21:21
Whats a "hangdown"?

Are you looking for BSWs or WSWs/ other? If BSW, there are a number of places.Think about something that hangs down and I am not talking about saggy breasts.

Freedomfighter
11-25-09, 21:31

Heard there were slim pickins there.Maybe some of the vets will disagree, but unless you really know your way around DC and blend into the scenery, you are best advised to stick with the Strip. Ahh, I long for the good old days, when the loop was as far south as NY Ave, as far north as Logan Circle, as far west as 17th St, but it never has ventured east of 11th St, the hangdowns have squatters rights.

Also remember the days you could go up to the boarding house on Rhode Island and find girls in the waiting room. The days when there could be as many 20 girls on one block (some in lingerie or bikinis) and they were coming right up to your window and pleading to get in. One of the blessings of having Marion Barry as mayor.

Tha X Facta
11-26-09, 01:27
I'll see whats what, I've done the foot thing in some other cities, usually have to do it in a rough area, usually drug areas. Just don't know where to look here, has to be metro accessible for me.
Don't know what other cities you roughed it out in, but.....oh well......like I said, feel free to pm me. I know one area that is very rough and metro accessible.
One question though. How do you plan on doing the deed¿
This particular area have no notels and the sw's have no incall accommodations, you'll be lucky to find a gem, not to mention the gangbangers, dope boys, krakhids..........like I said below, feel free to pm me. I think you want a Latter!!

Member #4236
11-26-09, 02:44
Back when I was 20 years old I was cruising down 14th, near K, late one night, when I saw a really hot looking young black chick hitchhiking. I'm white, and frankly more interested in white chicks, but this black girl really was good looking to me. So I stopped and let her in my 1974 VW beetle. She said she needed a ride home, which was not that far away, and would make it worth my while. Sounds great! But then she said she needed to take her cousin with us. He was about 15. Christ, alright. So off we went crammed in my little car. I drove the three of us through DC for the longest time, God knows where she lived, could have been deep in PG county for as long as it took to get there. Driving, driving, driving through DC, me with this strange but very attractive black chick, and her young cousin, to a destination that offered me hope of fantastic pleasure. We finally get to her place -- surprise, it's her parents house! About 2 am or whatever. Here I am in this strange house, in the downstairs rec room. Young lady says I'll be right back and disappears. I wait there for her, for eternity it seemed, spider senses ting a ling, hoping still for erotic payoff. Just when I think she's never coming back, lo, she appears and is wearing pajamas. She offers a bj. Yes! She asks me 1st for $5. No! (I'm not making any of this up). Begrudgingly, I give her $5...and true to her word she begins giving me head. YES!!! She really was beautiful, and for barely a minute there guys it was all worth it. But wait. I look over to my left, at the screen door, and there who do I see but her cousin, his face pressed against the window and his hands cupping his eyes, taking in the show down below and obviously utterly enthralled. Not cool! I need to keep the scene quiet, so I start frantically waving him away with my left hand in the universal sign language of "git, get lost, get out of here!" But the young lad took his amazed eyes off the action for nary a second, and replied with universal sign language of his own by oh so very slowly shaking his head from side, to side: "no, fucking, way." The young miss caught what was going on, and quasi voyeur incest being even a bit too much for her she wordlessly departed back upstairs, I guess to her bedroom. Uh, what?? No!! Seeing her leave, the cousin also departed. For a time I remained there on the sofa, alone and forsaken white boy with his pants around his ankles, in a strange house in a strange black neighborhood. My brain finally gave up the game and the hope that she'd return, and disabused of its lustful designs, screamed at me that it was time to go and I got out of that Dodge, and fast.

And that was my first time picking up a sw. What a blast!

Bigboi2010
11-26-09, 16:02
Had a little time on my hands Wednesday morning so I decided to hit the loop around 7:15. I really was not expecting to see anyone but to my surprise I come across tasty cake. She is mixed with Italian/ and blk (I think she said) any how she is lite skin skin, with some nice eyes. She is deffinitley worth getting at. She said she has been around for a while so this is most likely old news to some of you.

Pizzlepro02
11-29-09, 13:34
OM,

It was mad cool choppin' it up witchu last night, dude! We got to do it again soon, but at a different spot -- not feelin' that party anymore.

I'm still in search of a good lockdoor option, so holla at me w/ info on the other joints.

Peace,

Pizz

That's why I have been doing the private party scene. I've been catching some winners and that's been spoiling me. I'm spending .4 to .5 to pound for as long as I want compared to standard loop prices. It's reminding me of being back home in Detroit in the good ol days and I'm digging it.

I used to look to the loop as the first option but now it's the last option.

Drunker Irish
11-29-09, 17:07
Had a little time on my hands Wednesday morning so I decided to hit the loop around 7:15. I really was not expecting to see anyone but to my surprise I come across tasty cake. She is mixed with Italian/ and blk (I think she said) any how she is lite skin skin, with some nice eyes. She is deffinitley worth getting at. She said she has been around for a while so this is most likely old news to some of you.

She's pretty sweet looking and has that young 'attitude' in a good way. Just be careful of her management and don't give her too much information about yourself. Just treat her like McDonalds drive through; give the order, take the order, snarf down your food, and dump the trash out asap so it doesn't stink up your ride.

Suga Daddy
11-30-09, 20:31
I Have Been Around For Years And Have Encounter Some Worst Working Gurls Around. So For You New Jons here's A List That I Feel Thats My Worst And Best In The Dc Area K. Street.

1. India-blk Female Thick, not Worth The Time Or Money. Pussy No Good(nogood)

2. Aliza. Spanish Female Great Ass, nice Body, great Head(great)

3. Jazzy-blk Female, becareful Of Managment And Steals(hell No)

4. Storm-white Female, nasty Act Ghetto, Pussy Smells, steals No Condom(hell No)

5. Angel-white Female, great Face, Nice Pussy, tight, clean(so Worth It)

6. Kim-blk Female, nice Ass, low Prices, okay Over All(ok)

7. Diana-rican Female, ok Body, Missing Tooth Uses No Condom Sucking Dick, pussy Bad, Steals, (nogood)

8. Diamond-blk Female Loves To Be Fucked In The Ass. Clean, big Titties(okay)

9. Tattiana-mixed Female, great But From Out A Town Pussy Stay Wet. (okay)

10. China-blk Female, Nice Ass, was Ok, steal And Managament. (ok)

Jimmy Desain
12-01-09, 10:34
Had to be in work early this morning, so I thought I'd hit the loop on my in. Dead as the pervebial doornail. Very dissappointing.

Original Man 78
12-04-09, 19:42
Yeah, Bro it was good meeting up with you too. It's time for a new spot, I agree.

OM,

It was mad cool choppin' it up witchu last night, dude! We got to do it again soon, but at a different spot -- not feelin' that party anymore.

I'm still in search of a good lockdoor option, so holla at me w/ info on the other joints.

Peace,

Pizz

Pimp Trick
12-05-09, 18:13
Pimp trick is not in agreement with this list at all.

Why do I have to come to the board to foolery. Crazy.

I Have Been Around For Years And Have Encounter Some Worst Working Gurls Around. So For You New Jons here's A List That I Feel Thats My Worst And Best In The Dc Area K. Street.

1. India-blk Female Thick, not Worth The Time Or Money. Pussy No Good(nogood)

2. Aliza. Spanish Female Great Ass, nice Body, great Head(great)

3. Jazzy-blk Female, becareful Of Managment And Steals(hell No)

4. Storm-white Female, nasty Act Ghetto, Pussy Smells, steals No Condom(hell No)

5. Angel-white Female, great Face, Nice Pussy, tight, clean(so Worth It)

6. Kim-blk Female, nice Ass, low Prices, okay Over All(ok)

7. Diana-rican Female, ok Body, Missing Tooth Uses No Condom Sucking Dick, pussy Bad, Steals, (nogood)

8. Diamond-blk Female Loves To Be Fucked In The Ass. Clean, big Titties(okay)

9. Tattiana-mixed Female, great But From Out A Town Pussy Stay Wet. (okay)

10. China-blk Female, Nice Ass, was Ok, steal And Managament. (ok)

Smacks
12-07-09, 05:40
Not much action out at all. There were 2 BSW that seem to be out; but not my style. They think I'm LEO anyway.

After a bit, I picked up a mixed SW. Hard to tell if she was a WSW, LSW, or she may have been the girl Irish picked up, since the description fits except for the name. She was out in a white jacket and white boots with a grey skirt and black lacy stockings. Nice figure.

Had the usual, would recommend. She doesn't rush, and knows what she's doing. Natural up top, and well proportioned all around. She gets 2 Smacks stamps of approval.

Drunker Irish
12-08-09, 14:06
Pimp trick is not in agreement with this list at all.

Why do I have to come to the board to foolery. Crazy.

Maybe it was a report from 15 years ago....

It sure as hell isn't current.

WiseBorn
12-10-09, 13:30
Yeah, Bro it was good meeting up with you too. It's time for a new spot, I agree.

There are plenty of other spots out there.

Bigboi2010
12-10-09, 19:50
Decided to take a cruise on Wednesday night. Wasnt anything really happeing on the loop. So I decided to hit up NY ave. Seen 4-5 BSW. But nothing really appealing.

Pimp Trick
12-12-09, 04:03
Did Pimp Trick miss out on something here.

Have I been X from the team?

There are plenty of other spots out there.

Pimp Trick
12-12-09, 15:17
Sat, PT got down this very cold morning. It was quiet around 3-4am, but close to 5am. Everything started to get on and poppin.

Courtney with the thick booty. Time to crush her. 10 plus SW's out this morning. PT was on Treasure a little, but could not catch her. Seem to be lazy this AM. LEO came through with the early shout. "Time to go home ladies". It was shut down time, close to 7am.

New Mgmt out that shook down a Monger with pistol. Not a very good look and scare tactic. PT could not believe his eyes. Trusted Mongers PM for details. Monger came back with LEO and undercover looking for the Mgmt. Pretty much, the reason the loop was shutdown this AM.

Friday-Intel says that SW was getting locked up and not able to walk. Looks like LEO is looking for a reason to lock up and be at the station to do paperwork. Out of the cold. I feel them. Burrrr.

Pizzlepro02
12-12-09, 20:12
At what cross st did you see the BSWs? The only action I've ever seen on NY ave is the block between 10th and 11th, just south of the Loop.

Decided to take a cruise on Wednesday night. Wasnt anything really happeing on the loop. So I decided to hit up NY ave. Seen 4-5 BSW. But nothing really appealing.

WiseBorn
12-13-09, 23:11
Did Pimp Trick miss out on something here.

Have I been X from the team?

shit you know me get at me.

WiseBorn
12-13-09, 23:16
Sat, PT got down this very cold morning. It was quiet around 3-4am, but close to 5am. Everything started to get on and poppin.

Courtney with the thick booty. Time to crush her. 10 plus SW's out this morning. PT was on Treasure a little, but could not catch her. Seem to be lazy this AM. LEO came through with the early shout. "Time to go home ladies". It was shut down time, close to 7am.

New Mgmt out that shook down a Monger with pistol. Not a very good look and scare tactic. PT could not believe his eyes. Trusted Mongers PM for details. Monger came back with LEO and undercover looking for the Mgmt. Pretty much, the reason the loop was shutdown this AM.

Friday-Intel says that SW was getting locked up and not able to walk. Looks like LEO is looking for a reason to lock up and be at the station to do paperwork. Out of the cold. I feel them. Burrrr.

I was out there about 2 hours before you saw 3 two BSW's and a wsw.

The cops are really discouraging the club crowd from hanging around after the clubs close they where ticketing parked cars and circling the loop. Only the hardcore mongers and possibly a few early commuters are the only ones that can get at the track stars now. Not a good sign for street action in town.

WiseBorn
12-13-09, 23:18
At what cross st did you see the BSWs? The only action I've ever seen on NY ave is the block between 10th and 11th, just south of the Loop.

He's proboly referring to the area around Club Love and the Budget Hotels there's actually more quantity (but lessor quality) than the SW's on the main track.

Im The Slime
12-14-09, 02:40
I just returned from Baltimore and on my way home from visiting my sis at around 10pm I drove around Washington Blvd between Cary and Monroe and found this BSW on S Cary. She said 10 was fine and gave me a great BJ exactly how I wanted it. Slow and deep. AND swallowed! 50-75% of the time Baltimore girls who give more than any DC ****** are definitely worth the drive! I swear that I've spent 2-3 hours in DC, including SE and DC seriously has nothing on Baltimore! The Baltimore women are plentiful, they work hard, they often swallow, they're cheap (I paid 10 and then tipped 10 tonight!. I usually offer 20 and add 5-10. But these awesome ****** will take less!). There's an hourly hotel aways heading north down monroe but I'm sure there are others'. I've never gone to any of the SW's places. I could go on and on. Un fortunately I have no active digits for any women in DC or Balt. I did however find a very nice and willing SW in DC walking behind See Kays Notell named Kelly! Blonde. About 5'6. Here's a few pics. She said she stayed close by but I have yet to find her sweet ass again! She let me take pics and a video too. Here's a few pics of her.

Pimp Trick
12-15-09, 09:23
Baltimore is cool. DC is better if you know where to go. Cleaner and sometimes better looking. I got a Baltimore SW to DC SW connection in DC. I guess my network is better. Check the Verizon vs. AT&T maps.

Pimp Trick just check his trusted Minn. Ave loop. It is a. 2 to. 4 track, that could net you some good bounty at the right now. I will have to say my mongering powers are next to none.

5-8, 5-9 BSW, about 150-160lbs. Decided to give the long legs a try. Hit a dead end spot and gave. 2. I was trying to get her to BJ me, but she was holding out on a monger. I decided to let her hand job me. I was coupling that super soft booty. I was like 20 more lbs and she has a donkey. LOL.

All that preaction got us to Missy. Man, I was poking blind in the night. Maybe off that I got no BJ. She took control and position. Man, I flew through like a trying to catch a red light. She was WET. I guess the hand job did more for her, then me. She got into a nice little pound for pound session. I love that she was stroking and working it back. Reminds me of one of my other WSW. I keep that name at nil for the moment. I decide to grab the loose booty and pound it out close quarters missy. She was truly grab in the mini anaconda with her wall muscles. Drop my load and said. The sleeper has come. She start to laugh. Gave me the extra contact info. I drop her off and came home to a good nite sleep.

PT is going to TW mode next year. I got a new digi and it is time for digi volving on USASG.

Pimp Trick on Scrooge mongering.

Drunker Irish
12-16-09, 09:52
Street scene seems to be dead, dead, and dead this week in the mornings. Anybody finding anything to the contrary? Has the 'shift work' time changed to even earlier in the morning or late evenings?

TIA

Jimmy Desain
12-16-09, 11:16
Street scene seems to be dead, dead, and dead this week in the mornings. Anybody finding anything to the contrary? Has the 'shift work' time changed to even earlier in the morning or late evenings?

TIAMembers of The Crew were out Tuesday morning around 7. They some times sit in their car and try to spot regulars.

Alpha D
12-16-09, 17:03
Street scene seems to be dead, dead, and dead....
That's 'cause it's cold, cold, cold! Same thing happened last year, only earlier. The girls take it to the computer because the streets are so friggin' cold.

Peter Piper
12-17-09, 01:33
From what I have observed, SW quality seems to be much lower than what it used to be in the early 2000s. The quality on the loop now is similar to what you would have seen on NY and RI avenue early in the decade. The quality on NY and RI now is similar to what you would have seen on the side streets off of the loop. I've retired from mongering, and I haven't seen any SW recently that comes close to tempting me to come out of retirement.

Hugh Wang
12-17-09, 06:29
Baltimore is cool. DC is better if you know where to go. Cleaner and sometimes better looking. I got a Baltimore SW to DC SW connection in DC. I guess my network is better. Check the Verizon vs. AT&T maps.

Pimp Trick just check his trusted Minn. Ave loop. It is a. 2 to. 4 track, that could net you some good bounty at the right now. I will have to say my mongering powers are next to none.

5-8, 5-9 BSW, about 150-160lbs. Decided to give the long legs a try. Hit a dead end spot and gave. 2. I was trying to get her to BJ me, but she was holding out on a monger. I decided to let her hand job me. I was coupling that super soft booty. I was like 20 more lbs and she has a donkey. LOL.

All that preaction got us to Missy. Man, I was poking blind in the night. Maybe off that I got no BJ. She took control and position. Man, I flew through like a trying to catch a red light. She was WET. I guess the hand job did more for her, then me. She got into a nice little pound for pound session. I love that she was stroking and working it back. Reminds me of one of my other WSW. I keep that name at nil for the moment. I decide to grab the loose booty and pound it out close quarters missy. She was truly grab in the mini anaconda with her wall muscles. Drop my load and said. The sleeper has come. She start to laugh. Gave me the extra contact info. I drop her off and came home to a good nite sleep.

PT is going to TW mode next year. I got a new digi and it is time for digi volving on USASG.

Pimp Trick on Scrooge mongering.Yea you're right, Im from Baltimore, DC is better. Unless you're into cracked out chicks with open wounds everywhere Bmore doesnt have much. The Block Downtown has some nice SWs but not many.

WiseBorn
12-17-09, 14:38
Yea you're right, Im from Baltimore, DC is better. Unless you're into cracked out chicks with open wounds everywhere Bmore doesnt have much. The Block Downtown has some nice SWs but not many.

The SW's on the block are a little too out in the open for my tastes I've seen some Baltimore dancers out there trying to hustle but in between the crowds of hustlers and lookilu's it's easy to miss the cops watching you since they're down there anyway watching for robberies and crowd control. Besides the cruising situation is worse than the DC downtown track.
Other than that there are girl's out there but you can't tell if their out to make money or simply looking for a hack. I wouldn't recomend Baltimore to anybody who didn't know the city well. You may find a gem but it would be easier simply to get at the ones who dance in DC.

Freedomfighter
12-17-09, 14:47
From what I have observed, SW quality seems to be much lower than what it used to be in the early 2000s. The quality on the loop now is similar to what you would have seen on NY and RI avenue early in the decade. The quality on NY and RI now is similar to what you would have seen on the side streets off of the loop. I've retired from mongering, and I haven't seen any SW recently that comes close to tempting me to come out of retirement.You are so right. There are fewer SW but even on Eros there are fewer escorts advertising. What is happening here? They can't afford the cost of advertising? The girls on Backpage all look like ripoffs or less than GFE.

Drunker Irish
12-18-09, 11:30
From what I have observed, SW quality seems to be much lower than what it used to be in the early 2000s. The quality on the loop now is similar to what you would have seen on NY and RI avenue early in the decade. The quality on NY and RI now is similar to what you would have seen on the side streets off of the loop. I've retired from mongering, and I haven't seen any SW recently that comes close to tempting me to come out of retirement.

Agreed. There are maybe two girls that are really good quality. Back in the day, holy shit, there were model type girls on the loop.

I don't know whats been happening. You figure with this piss poor economy you'd see more girls out there working it, but no. Weird.

Hugh Wang
12-18-09, 12:58
Had a good time mongering in DC early this morning. Selection was pretty good, at least compared to what i used to deal with in Bmore. Around 430-5am there like 7-10 walking around. I got polished off once saw another nice looking one on my way home and decided to go for 2nds. Loving the DC scene just need to get a handle on LE and their tendencies

Pizzlepro02
12-19-09, 14:15
The Loop has been pretty damn dry for the last 4-5 months b/c of the LE crackdown. Word has spread around the country the DC is too hot! As a result, no new talent is comin' here and even talented vets are stayin' away.

This leaves us with a very small number of mostly hardcore, unattractive vets out there. To me, even the few decent lookin' ones that still come out there don't help much b/c they're pretty much played out by now.

On top of all that we're snowed out this weekend. Rough times indeed for a monger in the nation's capital.

Agreed. There are maybe two girls that are really good quality. Back in the day, holy shit, there were model type girls on the loop.

I don't know whats been happening. You figure with this piss poor economy you'd see more girls out there working it, but no. Weird.

Pimp Trick
12-20-09, 01:21
No rain, hell, sleet or SNOW. Will keep Pimp Trick from mongering this morning. I came out as ICEMAN today. Switching up my Spidey Friends power.

I was out and about. Low and behold. A monger was getting locked up. WTF! How do you get locked up in the snow. It was a blizzard time for him. Blanketed by LEO.

Crew was in full effect. I had a great time with the snow and bunnies. It was one of Trick's greatest mornings.

I had a moment this AM, but that will have to be in the Escort Reports. It is just in To Be Continued mode.

Dj Hunter
12-20-09, 02:27
Yea you're right, Im from Baltimore, DC is better. Unless you're into cracked out chicks with open wounds everywhere Bmore doesnt have much. The Block Downtown has some nice SWs but not many.

This time of the year, the Block area (Downtown BMore) isn't very active. In the summer, however, there's really no need to go to DC because the Block is so heavy. Best thing about Downtown B-More vs Downtown DC, LE isn't nearly as anal about it unless you're being a dick by making some obnoxious move and holding up traffic.

Hugh Wang
12-20-09, 06:50
This time of the year, the Block area (Downtown BMore) isn't very active. In the summer, however, there's really no need to go to DC because the Block is so heavy. Best thing about Downtown B-More vs Downtown DC, LE isn't nearly as anal about it unless you're being a dick by making some obnoxious move and holding up traffic.Yea, the funny thing about the block in Baltimore is that it is literally 1 block away from the police headquarters. But unless you're doing something completely stupid LE isnt anywhere to be found. Starting around 2-230 am you'll see a ton of "officers" convening in front of the headquarters but hardly any of them leave from in front of the building. Now obviously theres always a chance of getting caught but LE in Baltimore aren't concerned with SWs nearly as much as the LE in DC are. The one downfall is in the winter it goes completely dead, unless you get one of those rare 50-55 degree nights.

Pimp Trick
12-27-09, 04:02
Pimp came to a scene that was like the Wild Wild West. LEO and no SW on foot. Low an behold, there was one. She got scooped up with a sneeze. The crew was in limited mode. Love seeing them.

It was the day of Christmas and very quiet to boot. Pimp Trick was stirring, but no SW in full twilight. Oh well, hoping the week to 2010 brings better bounty.

Pimp Trick is going for the spike Egg Nog.

Little One
12-27-09, 22:42
I haven't been to DC in many years. The last time I was there I found a block were the SW would circle around and around. There may have been as many as hundred girls out in the summer. This was only a few blocks from the WH. Does anything like this still go on?

I read an earlier post that they have cracked down. Where is the stroll these days?

Pimp Trick
01-01-10, 10:13
I guess Pimp decide to get a start on the New Year. I got down this early AM. WTF, LEO was parked in front of the Four Seasons.

I did my friendly neighborhood Spidey Swing through. Trick was on me. There was no SW in sight.

I was near the. 2 track, but was not in the mood to indulge. It is looking to be a slow start, but things should pick up for the New Year.

PIMP TRICK bringing the cheer, bubbly and horns blowing.

Original Man 78
01-03-10, 12:12
The new year has began on a sour note, unfortunately. I too was out on NY day and I saw a Phat Ass light skinned chick, I couldn't tell if she was a BSW or not. I didn't stick around long enough to see either. other than that, it was tumbleweeds on the loop.

I guess Pimp decide to get a start on the New Year. I got down this early AM. WTF, LEO was parked in front of the Four Seasons.

I did my friendly neighborhood Spidey Swing through. Trick was on me. There was no SW in sight.

I was near the. 2 track, but was not in the mood to indulge. It is looking to be a slow start, but things should pick up for the New Year.

PIMP TRICK bringing the cheer, bubbly and horns blowing.

Pimp Trick
01-03-10, 15:12
Pt was out and about this EL FREEO morning.

The crew and minimal LEO presence. It was making for a funny morning.

This high monger called me over to his car. Trying to get me to co-sign him for WSW. Trusted mongers PM for extra details. I was like WTF. Next he start talking about getting SW locked up. My monger senses was like this cat is truly BUGGING.

He bets me 10K that he could get it done. I was like bet. Then this fool parks his car up the street. Gets out and comes down with his hand out going. Bet, Bet, Bet. I am like WTF. Pimp Trick has taken a resolution to be nice to the mongering community. This cat was testing me from the start of New Year. Talking about how he was a big drug deal and blah, blah, blah. Told me that I was a fake mgmt. LOL.

I played him off. He jumped in his car and bounce. Then this foreign monger comes next. I am like. WTF, I am no Mister for the SW. I am mongering. He wants to co-sign for another SW that turn him down. Then ask me do I have COKE. I was like Coca Cola soda. NO COKE. I point him to the crazy monger. Birds of a feather should flock together. LOL.

Oh well. It was too cold for this mess, but surely a good way to waste time until the shutdown.

Pimp Trick wishing he was Iceman to brave the elements better.

Roger1286
01-04-10, 13:44
With the holidays keeping the house full of puter users, it took until now to have a moment to post. I generally do not roam close to home, but the Sunday after Christmas I had to take someone to Reagan National really early. Remembering what I have read on this forum I headed to the stroll at about 6:15am out of curiosity. I saw perhaps 6-9 SW, mostly white walking the proverbial around the block. A number of blondes in groups of 2-3 and a couple of solos. Of course I did not really plan this out carefully and was surprised to see so many boots and spandex and waist length jackets. The temp at that time was mid 30's. Of course the small head took over and I realized I had no monger equipment and was not sure how much resources were in my wallet. I did find a Grant value of bills and did a few one way street manuveurs and pulled up to the curb and a nice blonde with the black boots and spandex hose and a white jacket jumped right in. We were off with her being very direct in asking what I wanted. I did the cop check for both of us as she was unconcerned. I said BJ and she said 4 Jacksons. I gulped as I guess I was hoping for Baltimore prices. I said I only had. 5. She said. OK.

She directed me to a spot and she started going thru her pink loaf of bread sized pocket book. She was searching for a cover and not finding any asked if I had one. I told her no. She then asked me to put the inside dome light on for her to do the search. YIKES that made me very nervous and she thankfully gave up the search and mused that she would have to think of something. She put one of her black boots up on my dash, did an unzip and stashed the cash in her boot. Kind of sexy I thought! She then proceeded with a BBBJ but asked for a preshot warning and I finished in some napkins. During the event I did some nice roaming outside all the winter clothing gear and found a nice firm ass and some nice round soft C's.

When we were done I took her back to the stroll and the cops were out in force. They had the lights on a group of walkers on one street and a couple of marked cars were circling the stroll route. My gal slinks way down into the passenger street during this rather nerve wracking time at a red light and mutters: " Why couldn't they give us another hour? " It was about 645am.

OK here is the better part, she gave me her name and digits. I have not tried them and the info is 8 days old, but am willing to share/trade info with those seniors out there that might think this is a decent post from a relative newbie poster, though I have been mongering for years.

Sleazebum
01-04-10, 15:04
Roger, you did well for a newbie! If you will please, PM me the name and number.

Thanks!

JJ

With the holidays keeping the house full of puter users, it took until now to have a moment to post. I generally do not roam close to home, but the Sunday after Christmas I had to take someone to Reagan National really early. Remembering what I have read on this forum I headed to the stroll at about 6:15am out of curiosity. I saw perhaps 6-9 SW, mostly white walking the proverbial around the block. A number of blondes in groups of 2-3 and a couple of solos. Of course I did not really plan this out carefully and was surprised to see so many boots and spandex and waist length jackets. The temp at that time was mid 30's. Of course the small head took over and I realized I had no monger equipment and was not sure how much resources were in my wallet. I did find a Grant value of bills and did a few one way street manuveurs and pulled up to the curb and a nice blonde with the black boots and spandex hose and a white jacket jumped right in. We were off with her being very direct in asking what I wanted. I did the cop check for both of us as she was unconcerned. I said BJ and she said 4 Jacksons. I gulped as I guess I was hoping for Baltimore prices. I said I only had. 5. She said. OK.

She directed me to a spot and she started going thru her pink loaf of bread sized pocket book. She was searching for a cover and not finding any asked if I had one. I told her no. She then asked me to put the inside dome light on for her to do the search. YIKES that made me very nervous and she thankfully gave up the search and mused that she would have to think of something. She put one of her black boots up on my dash, did an unzip and stashed the cash in her boot. Kind of sexy I thought! She then proceeded with a BBBJ but asked for a preshot warning and I finished in some napkins. During the event I did some nice roaming outside all the winter clothing gear and found a nice firm ass and some nice round soft C's.

When we were done I took her back to the stroll and the cops were out in force. They had the lights on a group of walkers on one street and a couple of marked cars were circling the stroll route. My gal slinks way down into the passenger street during this rather nerve wracking time at a red light and mutters: " Why couldn't they give us another hour? " It was about 645am.

OK here is the better part, she gave me her name and digits. I have not tried them and the info is 8 days old, but am willing to share/trade info with those seniors out there that might think this is a decent post from a relative newbie poster, though I have been mongering for years.

Analystgreene
01-04-10, 22:51
Anyone remember her from the block? I can't remember the name she went under, but look at her prices now:

http://washingtondc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/_9728_she_squ_rts_while_she_flirts_dive_into_something_different_you_ll_be_glad_u_did_9728_22/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=2835294

Wasntme
01-05-10, 00:10
Hit the stroll a couple of nights ago... and it was frigid - 15 degrees frigid. I just left the "shake joint" and decided to see what brave hearts I could find. Caught a glimpse of a lone soldier... light-skinned BSW - kinda on the chunky side, wasnt my type but you cant be choosey in this weather.
Did a loop around and she was ghost... someone beat me to the take!

About an hour later noticed some steady traffic; I followed and there were three on the stroll - one WSW and two BSWs. One of the BSW came up and said her name was Chocolate. I was interested in her friend, so I opted for a swap - low and behold it was Lovely. Lovely isnt new to many of us so I probably dont need to go into details. Turned out to be a good end to a long night!

Bigboi2010
01-05-10, 09:31
Anyone remember her from the block? I can't remember the name she went under, but look at her prices now:

http://washingtondc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/_9728_she_squ_rts_while_she_flirts_dive_into_something_different_you_ll_be_glad_u_did_9728_22/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=2835294I hooked up with her about a month ago at a in call location in springfield. She was well worth it. Had another girl with her that looked just as good. Only thing is she is kind of short which I thought was sexy. Plus she piercings everywhere which was kind of cool.

Pimp Trick
01-06-10, 11:03
Oh Lexxanni. I think OM78 did a review on her last year. We check her one morning on the Loop and was impressed with the look. I have her on the 2K10 hit list.

I hooked up with her about a month ago at a in call location in springfield. She was well worth it. Had another girl with her that looked just as good. Only thing is she is kind of short which I thought was sexy. Plus she piercings everywhere which was kind of cool.

Pimp Trick
01-06-10, 11:16
Pimp Trick was out and about this morning. I will keep this short and over.

1. Got down around 6am. Da Crew as always.

2. LEO was one car rolling around

3. New tall WSW on the Loop. I got some talk time and will be crushing her in the soon future. Balti-mongers might now her.

4. Dang on the 7am and they ticket the Bat-monger mobile. Turbines to power, Engines to speed. Awwww.Ya know the rest.

Pimp Trick in the Pimp Cave looking to monger on some new stuff.

Drunker Irish
01-06-10, 20:44

1. Got down around 6am. Da Crew as always.

2. LEO was one car rolling around

3. New tall WSW on the Loop. I got some talk time and will be crushing her in the soon future. Balti-mongers might now her.

4. Dang on the 7am and they ticket the Bat-monger mobile. Turbines to power, Engines to speed. Awwww.Ya know the rest.

For the cost of the ticket, you could have done more than talk to her! LOL

Original Man 78
01-06-10, 23:58
She is the real deal. I had her in my office bent over my chair doggie as well as I've seen her at my crib for a session as well as had her and her sis administer head back to back at their hotel. PM me and I can provide a vouch for seniors as well.

I hooked up with her about a month ago at a in call location in springfield. She was well worth it. Had another girl with her that looked just as good. Only thing is she is kind of short which I thought was sexy. Plus she piercings everywhere which was kind of cool.

Drunker Irish
01-07-10, 09:01

Appreciate the heads up, t'was some excellent stuff, seriously, quality not seen in a long long long time on the loop. Yeah, she is from the Block and headed down here for awhile.

I'm still stunned that the block clubs charge as much as they do, how the hell do they get away with it? I guess you have the out of town convention folks or something who don't know better or have a once a year piggy bank to break and spend in B-more.

Choboman
01-09-10, 04:20
Not many out there tonight between midnight and 3:00. Managed to catch Juicy on 11th/K. Cute girl, tall, nice face, B-cups, nice round butt. Standard fee for CBJ. Service good but not great. PM if you are senior and want her digits.

[edit]Girl named Miami flagged me down from her car at a traffic light but she drove off before I could convince her to pull over. Very cute black girl with tongue piercing. If any of you know Miami's digits I'd really appreciate a PM so I can set up a meet.

Pimp Trick
01-10-10, 16:18
Wow, PT was crying this morning. That is how freaking cold it was outside. I see LEO took a cold pill and just drove through. No go home today. I was out pass normal time. It was a good. 8-10 SW out and about. I got to convo a little from here to here. 5-WSW was a good sight to C. I just wish they got out the grey Elantra and work the sidewalk. LOL.

It took me a moment to thaw and post this report. Let's see how long it will take to actually post. It is 3:16pm right now.

Basic Member Pimp Trick is out.

Drunker Irish
01-12-10, 08:37
Nothing out this morning except one very tall cracked out white chick. Although I had to chuckle as she was one very well dressed cracked out WSW. Thought sting, but she had the smoke smell messed up teeth look. I booted her out of the car, as I thought she was someone else, but then as she got closer I was like ...oh shit! Hell, No!

Uncle LEO driving around the block a lot and a lone car parked with the blues lit up on top, so knew it was going to be a shitty morning.

I have to say, though, 2010 looking better.

Wasntme
01-12-10, 09:50
Nothing out this morning except one very tall cracked out white chick. Although I had to chuckle as she was one very well dressed cracked out WSW. Thought sting, but she had the smoke smell messed up teeth look. I booted her out of the car, as I thought she was someone else, but then as she got closer I was like ...oh shit! Hell, No!

Uncle LEO driving around the block a lot and a lone car parked with the blues lit up on top, so knew it was going to be a shitty morning.

I have to say, though, 2010 looking better.
LOL @ the cracked out WSW. She stumbled while trying to let herself in my car and I pulled off. I went through the loop a couple of times throughout the night... dead all night long. LEO wasnt heavy, but definitely noticable.

Drunker Irish
01-12-10, 10:07
LOL @ the cracked out WSW. She stumbled while trying to let herself in my car and I pulled off. I went through the loop a couple of times throughout the night... dead all night long. LEO wasnt heavy, but definitely noticable.

Haha, thats funny.

I think I have an idea of the schedle, and wasn't expecting much this morning, if anything. For the one crew, I think they are up in B'more and then come down to 'finish' up the night.

Pimp Trick
01-16-10, 12:52
Well Finally! Pimp Trick has a moment to give his 2009 SW reviews. I will start with the BSW.

I have seen a lot of women. I think Original Man, Drunken I. And T. Williams would concur. Everyone's personal list is YMMV. So, I will give my top 5 list.

1. Janae. I love the long legs and light brown skin SW. She was very good to me and even OM could attest to a good review. She is number one, but on travel from my last intel.

2. Tasty. This is like my best friend SW. Dark skin, short and thick. All three holes are available for the right donation. She is always going to be my go to SW. It has been a moment since my last action, but always going to be number one. She knows why.

3. Nu Nu. That SW model type. I love the nice lips, small frame and strong talk. I like how she carries herself and looks to keep a monger busy.

4. Honey. The Dominican princess. My old school and long term SW from the past. We always have out moments, but hopefully it gets better in the future.

5. Many. There are many who could be number five. I like them new and fresh. Destiny, Bigga, Blaze, Juicy and others.

Well, Pimp Trick did his thing in 2009 with BSW. I will come with my WSW review soon.

Drunker Irish
01-17-10, 14:10
2009 SW Report:

Interesting thread topic. I barely remember the first half, but the second half has been excellent.

Storm is my go to girl but she is only around sporadically.

Star was my go to girl, but Pimp Trick has my PMs on why she fell down a notch or so.

Lexi is new, still in test mode, but so far so good..and I think technically can't count as 2009 but 2010.

Courtney is high on the list, but again, only around sporadically. Plus haven't seen her since she dropped the bun in the oven.

Had a couple of stragglers, but nothing worth reporting on.

As far as BSW.

Janae, the best attitude and lovely long legs--but she is travelling.

Nunu or Raven, or whatever she calls herself. Killer smoking bod, damn that was fun (actually had her as a three some--haha!) The attitude, can take a hike. If I'm in need of a dominatrix, will know who to call.

Haven't tried lovely, looks like fun, but not my style.

2010???? :)

DI

Smacks
01-21-10, 23:43
2009 SW Report:

Interesting thread topic. I barely remember the first half, but the second half has been excellent.

Storm is my go to girl but she is only around sporadically.

Star was my go to girl, but Pimp Trick has my PMs on why she fell down a notch or so.

Lexi is new, still in test mode, but so far so good..and I think technically can't count as 2009 but 2010.

Courtney is high on the list, but again, only around sporadically. Plus haven't seen her since she dropped the bun in the oven.

Had a couple of stragglers, but nothing worth reporting on.

As far as BSW.

Janae, the best attitude and lovely long legs--but she is travelling.

Nunu or Raven, or whatever she calls herself. Killer smoking bod, damn that was fun (actually had her as a three some--haha!) The attitude, can take a hike. If I'm in need of a dominatrix, will know who to call.

Haven't tried lovely, looks like fun, but not my style.

2010???? :)

DICourtney is my #1, and still makes it out if you know how to reach her. I've also never met the other three you've listed above her. I look forward to seeing them in 2010.

Smacks

Alpha D
01-22-10, 01:06
Gents,

On my way in this morning just shy of 6 a.m. I saw at least six ladies around the K,L/11,12 NW block. Three bsw and three wsw. Tall, lean, and warmly dressed. Reminded me of wild cats on the move again after a winter of hibernation/lack of prey. You could feel the urgency.

Tomorrow sounds like it will be a bad day for all with the cold weather. But I'd bet with sun and 45 or higher on Saturday that Sunday around the loop will pick up markedly.

AD

John in VA
01-23-10, 13:17
Has anyone seen the new show on Nat Geo the show is called Taboo. One of the segments is on prostitution and it features DC Streetwalkers. It shows a few on the street walking mostly bsw and interviews a couple of former ones along with the hips director. I recognize a couple but don't know there names.

Drunker Irish
01-23-10, 20:09
Courtney is my #1, and still makes it out if you know how to reach her. I've also never met the other three you've listed above her. I look forward to seeing them in 2010.

Smacks

I saw her a few days ago, damn, fine WSW. I think she is working with a friend, but need to do more research. If so, need to hit up her friend who is smoking hot.

What was up with Friday morning? Did all the mongers get a bonus in their paycheck? Girls weren't on the street more than a few minutes before getting picked up. A few new BSWs, and the usual crew.

Smacks
01-24-10, 04:40
I saw her a few days ago, damn, fine WSW. I think she is working with a friend, but need to do more research. If so, need to hit up her friend who is smoking hot.

What was up with Friday morning? Did all the mongers get a bonus in their paycheck? Girls weren't on the street more than a few minutes before getting picked up. A few new BSWs, and the usual crew.Well I saw her again tonight. She is working with a friend; a bit older than her. Didn't see her partner but she had mentioned it last time I saw her about a month ago.

There were 2 BSW strolling and 2 large WSW's strolling along the loop at around 2:30. Seems like activity has picked up a bit.

Smart Phone
01-24-10, 07:28
Hi all,

Tonight I had my first SW experience. I've mainly been visiting MP's and researching on providers ever since I picked up this hobby.

It was after a late "Holiday" party sponsored by my firm and I showed up pretty late and missed the food. I was running on an empty stomach but decided to guzzle down the free drinks:). After the party ended I decided to walk around to chinatown and grab some food. From reading TFF, I drove around to the spots and saw some SW's. I probably lingered around the area for a good hour or two before making my move. I noticed a bunch of dudes hanging around at the end of the blocks which I assume manage the SW or could just be a concidence. Maybe they just like to stand in the cold.

Anyway, I spotted a pretty WSW. I slowed down and made eye contact and smiled. Unlocked my door and she hopped on in. We shook hands and introduced ourselves. Her name was Courtney. Not sure if she is the same Courtney from the post below me but she had her top lip pierced. A silver ball if that helps any. She had dirty blonde long hair and I think fake B or C cups.

She first asked if I was LE and I said no. I then asked her the same laughing a bit. I always thought if you asked an undercover LE agent if they were LE, they would have to tell you the truth but after watching an episode of Manswers, this is not the case. They had an episode answering this question and the answer was no, the undercover LE does not have to tell you if you ask them. So how can you tell then? You ask the SW to pose nude for you was one of the ways to tell or not. Obviously that wouldn't be very practical if you're mongering around.

Anyway, we handled business and began our adventure. After a while, she looked at the clock and said we had to hurry in case someone came. It felt rushed but I understood - you can't stay too long with 1 customer or you loose opporunity for the next etc.

All in all it was a pleasent experience. I did see some hot latina girl near Courtney. I'm not sure if that was her friend that somebody referenced in the below post. At least she looked latina from the distance.

Face: 7/10
Body: 8/10
Service: 5/10 (Rushed)
Fare: Standard

Regards,

B

Freedomfighter
01-24-10, 10:53
Hit the streets between 6:45 and 8 am today. 5 chubby BSW milling around, no one special looking. Eventually located a cute short petite Puerto Rican named Christina in white thigh highs. Picked her up, we did the mutual LE check, she has nice mounds for such a little girl. Reminded me of an old girlfriend of mine. She asked if I had a place we could go to, I said not nearby. She did not want to date without that, so she asked to get out. Damn! She didn't want to go to the tourist motel and she didn't have her own room. I would have settled for an on the street BJ, but she was not willing. Now I was so horny I looked for the BSWs, there were still 3 out at 8 o'clock, but they would not give me eye contact, maybe they thought I was LE or a creep (not). Oh, well have to be patient, I will hit an AMP for some relief.

Has anyone had experience with Christina? I liked what I saw.

Pimp Trick
01-25-10, 11:36
Pimp was out, but did not make the loop. I got caught up with the crew and checking out sexy Lexi and her long limbs.

I have to intel Christina. I would have to say this mongers. There are a lot of Cali gurls here in Dupont Circle. So, we might get some back flow when BP slows down.

Hit the streets between 6:45 and 8 am today. 5 chubby BSW milling around, no one special looking. Eventually located a cute short petite Puerto Rican named Christina in white thigh highs. Picked her up, we did the mutual LE check, she has nice mounds for such a little girl. Reminded me of an old girlfriend of mine. She asked if I had a place we could go to, I said not nearby. She did not want to date without that, so she asked to get out. Damn! She didn't want to go to the tourist motel and she didn't have her own room. I would have settled for an on the street BJ, but she was not willing. Now I was so horny I looked for the BSWs, there were still 3 out at 8 o'clock, but they would not give me eye contact, maybe they thought I was LE or a creep (not). Oh, well have to be patient, I will hit an AMP for some relief.

Has anyone had experience with Christina? I liked what I saw.

Drunker Irish
01-25-10, 17:11
ive seen christine around but havent dated her.. is she an independent?

Juicy Wet
01-27-10, 23:30
Good evening gentlemen, my name is EVE. I am a BSW/escort (I know they're not the same) here in Washington DC. I am a quality provider here and have been providing services to hobbyists and mongers like yourselves for years. I just wanted to let everyone know that I will be walking on Rhode Island Avenue tonight between 7th street nw and eastern ave ne. Feel free to look me up on backpage for a pic and/or number!

Happy mongering?!!

P.S. Yes I do have an incall.

Drunker Irish
01-28-10, 11:40
Good evening gentlemen, my name is EVE. I am a BSW/escort (I know they're not the same) here in Washington DC. I am a quality provider here and have been providing services to hobbyists and mongers like yourselves for years. I just wanted to let everyone know that I will be walking on Rhode Island Avenue tonight between 7th street nw and eastern ave ne. Feel free to look me up on backpage for a pic and/or number!

Happy mongering?!!

I have to say, I think this is a first. Posting to meet on the street, interesting.

I'm not even going to say this is posted in the wrong forum. LOL

Drewsky66
01-28-10, 17:05

Happy mongering?!!

Posting exactly where your going to be at on a public board, probably isn't the best idea. IMHO

Drew

Joseleche
01-28-10, 21:05
Posting exactly where your going to be at on a public board, probably isn't the best idea. IMHO

Drew

maybe Uncle LEO.

Smacks
01-29-10, 03:41
maybe Uncle LEO.She has raised the suspicions of people that frequent the escort reports thread.

If you look up her posts. She is posting availability in Richmond and Boston at the same time. I was always suspect of her list since there are NO reviews, as long as she has been on BP. Either her boobs are so big she can be in two cities at the same time. Or she's a escort spam artist. I believe the later.

Also what up with some of the ladies on BP asking for a donation online. Are they crazy. I bet there is at least one sucker born ever day.

Wasntme
01-29-10, 08:28
I have to say, I think this is a first. Posting to meet on the street, interesting.

I'm not even going to say this is posted in the wrong forum. LOL
Was going to leave my opinion to myself... but yea, pretty much lost all credability with me!

Alpha D
01-29-10, 23:02
Anyone who has read Juicy Wet's profile will confirm that she posts on CL and BP quite often in the MD area. She has been reviewed and is legit - not LEO. I have not seen her personally because she is not my type. So before any more posts are written accusing her of this or that, do your homework and post about things that matter.

AD

Analystgreene
01-29-10, 23:03
I hate to admit it but I know her. she isn't the brightest person. She told me she is just trying to make as much money as possible to take care of some personal issues. I caution her this wasn't the best move.

Happy mongering?!!

Phatassluva
01-29-10, 23:23
I just wanted to let everyone know that I will be walking on Rhode Island Avenue tonight between 7th street nw and eastern ave ne. Feel free to look me up on backpage for a pic and/or number!

Happy mongering?

P.S. Yes I do have an incall.7th Street NW to Eastern Ave? LMAO! That's a hell of a lot of walking.

Pimp Trick
01-30-10, 11:22
Anyone could be LEO. That is what happens with plead bargaining or having informants setups with LEO.

I will concur she is reviewed and legit. Hell, I met her in person three times. I did not sample, but got with her provider friend at the time. This happen in Laurel and DC. Plus, she was near the Batcave.

In addition, Alpha the is right. We all need to do some serious homework. Pick up the phone. I know as Pimp Trick. I am a known monger to girls. Crazy, how the Pimp juice could drive them to anxious to be with me.

Hell, I came of an Escort date yesterday. This chick heard Pimp Trick and start doing research. Do you know she got my full Government information. What got more crazy was she did not get good reviews on this board. She was like 50-50 from my thoughts. I was shocked. I see why she was 50-50. She give more then 100 percent to her client. Especially, if she really likes you. Which creates a backlog for new clients. Sorry for the mongers that I put on hold in the notel lot. HEHEHE. Pimp Trick was getting it IN. HAHAHA.

I will put that in the Escort review.

So, as I go to the deeper depths of Mongerville to hide my Clark Kent identity. Everyone, protect yourselves, do your research. Which has been done on me. Keep it strapped up, safe and fun for 2K10.

Pimp Trick going to Regular Member status. I screwed up.

Anyone who has read Juicy Wet's profile will confirm that she posts on CL and BP quite often in the MD area. She has been reviewed and is legit. Not LEO. I have not seen her personally because she is not my type. So before any more posts are written accusing her of this or that, do your homework and post about things that matter.

AD

Kashesq
02-02-10, 19:44
Last couple of days have been slim pickings.

1 WSW and about 4 BSW's this morning. Usual crew has been M.I.A.

Drunker Irish
02-03-10, 18:26
Last couple of days have been slim pickings.

1 WSW and about 4 BSW's this morning. Usual crew has been M.I.A.

Who was the WSW or description? I'm guessing too cold and too much snow for the regular crew. Weekend is going to be bad with all the snow we're going to get. The upside might be they'll be out in numbers to make-up for teh snow days.

Well, probalbly not--but one can hope.

Thanks for the report. I haven't been out because of the snow and suspected as much, but good to know and get confirmation.

Pimp Trick
02-07-10, 14:24
Anyone played in the snow?

I am still digging out.

Kashesq
02-08-10, 15:09
Anyone played in the snow?

I am still digging out.You didn't miss much. Not a soul in sight Sunday or Monday AM.

Drunker Irish
02-12-10, 11:34
Picked up a favorite of mine before the storm, and couldn't find a freaking place to park. Uncle LEO was in ALL the alleyways, WTF? About got busted as I was about to hop out of the car into the back, and then a cruiser drives by on a cross alley. This was not an isolated incident that day. I don't know what they were looking for if anything, but they were everywhere Wednesday morning. Then, a cruiser was parked in the alley/parking lot watching the stroll and pulling over any girl that looked she was working, crazy!

Anyway, regular crew is still there for now, so far. They are not travelling in packs, so it'll take some patience to find one.

With this economy, you think it would be boom time for mongers but its not. The world is upside down on its head.

Joseleche
02-12-10, 16:58
A BSW was walking down the middle, yes middle of New York Ave w/ breasts hanging out today around 3pm. At Brentwood area.

Joey Boots
02-12-10, 19:41
Anyone could be LEO. That is what happens with plead bargaining or having informants setups with LEO.

I will concur she is reviewed and legit. Hell, I met her in person three times. I did not sample, but got with her provider friend at the time. This happen in Laurel and DC. Plus, she was near the Batcave.

In addition, Alpha the is right. We all need to do some serious homework. Pick up the phone. I know as Pimp Trick. I am a known monger to girls. Crazy, how the Pimp juice could drive them to anxious to be with me.

Hell, I came of an Escort date yesterday. This chick heard Pimp Trick and start doing research. Do you know she got my full Government information. What got more crazy was she did not get good reviews on this board. She was like 50-50 from my thoughts. I was shocked. I see why she was 50-50. She give more then 100 percent to her client. Especially, if she really likes you. Which creates a backlog for new clients. Sorry for the mongers that I put on hold in the notel lot. HEHEHE. Pimp Trick was getting it IN. HAHAHA.

I will put that in the Escort review.

So, as I go to the deeper depths of Mongerville to hide my Clark Kent identity. Everyone, protect yourselves, do your research. Which has been done on me. Keep it strapped up, safe and fun for 2K10.

Pimp Trick going to Regular Member status. I screwed up.
The new Pimp Trick makes me a little nervous!

Pimp Trick
02-13-10, 06:42
Little Joey who knocks only 8 Boots. What makes you nervous? I am a transparent Monger and hide from NO one.

Ask around, I am in the know and not trying to be a new Pimp Trick. I do love to hear another monger's detail take. PT likes to improve any day.

PM me, heck if you choose. Call me.

The new Pimp Trick makes me a little nervous!

WiseBorn
02-13-10, 13:58
Picked up a favorite of mine before the storm, and couldn't find a freaking place to park. Uncle LEO was in ALL the alleyways, WTF? About got busted as I was about to hop out of the car into the back, and then a cruiser drives by on a cross alley. This was not an isolated incident that day. I don't know what they were looking for if anything, but they were everywhere Wednesday morning. Then, a cruiser was parked in the alley/parking lot watching the stroll and pulling over any girl that looked she was working, crazy!

Anyway, regular crew is still there for now, so far. They are not travelling in packs, so it'll take some patience to find one.

With this economy, you think it would be boom time for mongers but its not. The world is upside down on its head.

I think it's a wrap for the loop at this point, That area is now the offical club district they're not gonna let chicks work there in any reasonable numbers, sure you might get "the regular crew" to sneak a date during shift change at the station but nothing other than that, It's simply not worth it.

Pimp Trick
02-14-10, 09:12
I am not going to be a monger who lets the loop die at this point. I am going to keep the candle light vigil going. I will keep coming out and do my friendly neighborhood swing through the loop.

I know the snow put a cramp in my weekend. I heard the regular crew was out in full force this weekend.

BP is starting to get there fair share of LEO stings going. I almost got caught up in one. Thank the Monger Gods, that I LOOP the BP notel like the LOOP.

I think it's a wrap for the loop at this point, That area is now the offical club district they're not gonna let chicks work there in any reasonable numbers, sure you might get "the regular crew" to sneak a date during shift change at the station but nothing other than that, It's simply not worth it.

Joseleche
02-14-10, 11:00
I saw 2 BSW working the entrance(parking lot/NYAve) to Micky Dees near FLa Ave between 3-4am.

Pimp Trick
02-14-10, 12:40
The NY Ave from Blansburg/West Va to North Cap has been a backup or fallover loop. I actually I call this the SW Parkway like BWI PW.

I saw 2 BSW working the entrance(parking lot/NYAve) to Micky Dees near FLa Ave between 3-4am.

Joseleche
02-14-10, 15:38
The NY Ave from Blansburg/West Va to North Cap has been a backup or fallover loop. I actually I call this the SW Parkway like BWI PW.

True, but this between Fla ave and North Capital literally standing at the entrance at Mickydeez off of NY Ave.

Drunker Irish
02-15-10, 10:46
Loop isn't dead, just no new talent (well one, but she is inconsistent). Too much pressure for a non-regular, and even a regular loop monger. LEO is light to nothing one day, then next day full force more LEO than you can shake a stick at.

Loop is just one step away from being shut down, though. As somebody noted, its now become the club district, and night time is pretty much dead and gone. Difficult to tell the working girls from the club girls anyways, and the working girls are so skittish, you wouldn't know the difference anyways.

Morning crew is still there, just can be spotty at times.

Lots of stings both ways, johns and girls, so looking like the end sometime soon, just like the AMPs.

Pizzlepro02
02-15-10, 19:20
Loop isn't dead, just no new talent (well one, but she is inconsistent).DI,

I think I can speak for most mongers here and say that the fact that there is no new talent is exactly why the Loop IS in fact dead. As far as I can tell this sad course of events started in the late summer and has gotten progressively worse ever since. What's the point of goin' out there @ 5:30am or 6am, if all you're goin' to see is the same 4-5 hardcore, mostly unattractive SWs? Plus, most of those chicks are online anyway! When you consider what the typical damage was for full service on the Loop + notel fee, HH service off the net is a wash, not to mention much cleaner and safer.

I was as hardcore as anybody on the Loop for the past few years, but now it's just not worth stayin' up that late or gettin' up that early.

Pizz

Pimp Trick
02-16-10, 04:43
Honestly,

I do not think anyone is as HARDCORE as me. I will put my history/time up on anyone.

I would not say the girls are unattractive. There are some decent ones. Star, Honey, Storm. Yea, BP and CL are good money savers. I just got off an incall and just realize how lazy the girls on the list could B. Notel is truly not safer. Stings do happen at incall notels and do not let it be the Feds. More time could be dealt. The Cali girls surely have mad things interesting.

I do not come down as much as in the past, but it is good to stretch the legs and not feel lazy. I love my walks around the loop. SW or little to nil SW.

Pimp Trick is B*tchy this morning. Just left the incall with two escorts and was there for three plus hours. WTF am I doing. I even had to shout my man Mr. Michigan out for assistance, but no help.

In the meantime. Joey Boots, I have not forgotten about you.

DI,

I think I can speak for most mongers here and say that the fact that there is no new talent is exactly why the Loop IS in fact dead. As far as I can tell this sad course of events started in the late summer and has gotten progressively worse ever since. What's the point of goin' out there @ 5:30am or 6am, if all you're goin' to see is the same 4-5 hardcore, mostly unattractive SWs? Plus, most of those chicks are online anyway! When you consider what the typical damage was for full service on the Loop + notel fee, HH service off the net is a wash, not to mention much cleaner and safer.

I was as hardcore as anybody on the Loop for the past few years, but now it's just not worth stayin' up that late or gettin' up that early.

Pizz

Pizzlepro02
02-16-10, 17:14
Pt,

No one here would ever challenge your Loop prowess! My point is that there used to be consistent new quality broads on the Loop and unfortunately that is no longer the case. I would be out there every week w/o fail and I could always count on finding a new fly chick at least every other week or so. I haven't seen a new fly broad (by my standards that is) since Sept. Plus as far as the decent-lookin' ones that still be out there, a lot of us on this board have ran thru them hos so many times already that we're tired of 'them!

In terms of gettin' knocked, I'll take my chances w/ a net chick's incall location any day over the Loop right now. Over the last 5-6 months I done seen 2 many mongers and SWs get pounced on by LEO downtown. On the other hand, if a monger gets caught in some net sting, it's most likely on them.

Bottom line. The talent is not on the Loop no more and there are quite a few dimes on the net.

Honestly,

I do not think anyone is as HARDCORE as me. I will put my history/time up on anyone.

I would not say the girls are unattractive. There are some decent ones. Star, Honey, Storm. Yea, BP and CL are good money savers. I just got off an incall and just realize how lazy the girls on the list could B. Notel is truly not safer. Stings do happen at incall notels and do not let it be the Feds. More time could be dealt. The Cali girls surely have mad things interesting.

I do not come down as much as in the past, but it is good to stretch the legs and not feel lazy. I love my walks around the loop. SW or little to nil SW.

Pimp Trick is B*tchy this morning. Just left the incall with two escorts and was there for three plus hours. WTF am I doing. I even had to shout my man Mr. Michigan out for assistance, but no help.

In the meantime. Joey Boots, I have not forgotten about you.

WiseBorn
02-18-10, 15:45
Wiseborn is far from management but I try to do a favor for a favor, for a minute I've been preaching the merits of linking with part timers and sharing them so the chicks eat and they don't get too discouraged and become hardlegged. So with that in mind I'm trying to hook up a couple of part timers Both girls are Black tall and kinda lean (almost spinnerish) I do have pictures but since they're not ten toes in the game I won't expose them here; Hit me up in PM land (or better yet by email or phone for those who know) for details. Needless to say seniors or vouched for newbies only.

btw this is not a TOFTT I've pounded both of these chicks out before They're decent.

Smacks
02-21-10, 05:47
Bottom line. The talent is not on the Loop no more and there are quite a few dimes on the net.I agree that there aren't many girls out on the street and that there are plenty on the net. On the other hand, I also think this is due to the fact that it's COLD outside. The weather has been pretty bad this winter, and that is the most likely reason why most girls have been avoiding the loop. Action will pick up when it gets warmer outside.

Pizzlepro02
02-21-10, 19:32
Smacks,

I agree that a large part of the problem since Dec. Has been the really rough weather. However, consider that 1) the LE crackdown started last summer so the # of SWs has been way down since Aug and 2) even factorin' in the snow, this winter has been terrible for the Loop compared to other recent winters.

And it's not that there aren't any girls these days. In fact I saw a decent # (8) Sat morning. The things is that for the last 6 months or so nearly all of the chicks out there are familiar (and often unpleasant) faces.

I would very much welcome an uptick when the temperature goes up, but the only way that's goin' to happen is if 5-0 falls back from the Loop. It's anybody's guess if that's goin' to happen.

Pizzle

I agree that there aren't many girls out on the street and that there are plenty on the net. On the other hand, I also think this is due to the fact that it's COLD outside. The weather has been pretty bad this winter, and that is the most likely reason why most girls have been avoiding the loop. Action will pick up when it gets warmer outside.

WiseBorn
02-22-10, 11:05
I would very much welcome an uptick when the temperature goes up, but the only way that's goin' to happen is if 5-0 falls back from the Loop. It's anybody's guess if that's goin' to happen.

Pizzle
That's not going to happen

Drunker Irish
02-23-10, 03:35
That's not going to happen

Ditto, not going to happen. When this crew is gone, its going to be dead quiet. This is the worst I've seen, ever. Trifecta of bad, no street, no amps, no PS (or rather far more trouble than its worth).

Wasntme
02-23-10, 21:51
Ditto, not going to happen. When this crew is gone, its going to be dead quiet. This is the worst I've seen, ever. Trifecta of bad, no street, no amps, no PS (or rather far more trouble than its worth).
Yea for real. Though, lets not forget te drought we had before 08-09... that seemed pretty bad!

WiseBorn
02-23-10, 22:23
Yea for real. Though, lets not forget te drought we had before 08-09... that seemed pretty bad!
the difference between then and now is that the loop will never be what it once was, of course the action may move to the other areas this summer. Then theres always the option of overpaying by the point and click mafia.

Original Man 78
02-24-10, 09:50
I agree,

It was bound to happen at some point. There's too much development happening in the loop area now. The best thing that could happen is for the SW's to move out to RI and other known tracks.

I'll leave the overpaying for trout to the point and click mafia.

the difference between then and now is that the loop will never be what it once was, of course the action may move to the other areas this summer. Then theres always the option of overpaying by the point and click mafia.

Mastabuck
02-25-10, 00:54
It has been a while since I have been on the scene, but I RTFF, mapped out my route and did the monger stroll tonight around 9PM. For such a big City like DC I never thought I would find nothing, but that is exactly what I found, I cruised New York Avenue/50 coming out of MD all the way to 2nd in DC, I also tried some of the infamous side routes coming off of this street and yet, no luck. Now I know why all of the local mongers use Spas and Internet providers. Hopefully things pick up in the next two months as the weather gets better.

Until then, stay safe.

Freedomfighter
02-25-10, 14:22
It has been a while since I have been on the scene, but I RTFF, mapped out my route and did the monger stroll tonight around 9PM. For such a big City like DC I never thought I would find nothing, but that is exactly what I found, I cruised New York Avenue/50 coming out of MD all the way to 2nd in DC, I also tried some of the infamous side routes coming off of this street and yet, no luck. Now I know why all of the local mongers use Spas and Internet providers. Hopefully things pick up in the next two months as the weather gets better.

Until then, stay safe.9 PM is waaaay too early, they never come out that early, but still it is not really worth it as 6 a.m. runs don't turn up much either. The business as a whole seems to be going down even over the internet.

Drunker Irish
02-25-10, 19:19

Until then, stay safe.

Appreciate the reconaissance, even if it turns up negative. The only thing you'll find around that time is in Southeast, and probably not what you're looking for unless its $20 crack hoes.

The only real spot is downtown, DC. You can do the block in Baltimore, but its expensive and not worth it in my opinion. It is safer and easier than trying the streets. The police action is heavy and they are running a lot of stings, both for johns and hookers in DC.

There are options out there, but piss poor ones.

If you're the kind of monger that likes variety, we're shit out of luck. If you're a monger that likes to find a diamond in the rough, you're probably doing ok. I have a go-to-go girl, which is working out great, but its feeling a lot like dating-as in real life dating! LOL

WiseBorn
02-26-10, 11:13
Appreciate the reconaissance, even if it turns up negative. The only thing you'll find around that time is in Southeast, and probably not what you're looking for unless its $20 crack hoes.

The only real spot is downtown, DC. You can do the block in Baltimore, but its expensive and not worth it in my opinion. It is safer and easier than trying the streets. The police action is heavy and they are running a lot of stings, both for johns and hookers in DC.

If you're the kind of monger that likes variety, we're shit out of luck. If you're a monger that likes to find a diamond in the rough, you're probably doing ok. I have a go-to-go girl, which is working out great, but its feeling a lot like dating-as in real life dating! LOL

actually if you know the lay of the land I would recommend cruising baltimore except for the block and pigtown. Baltimore is the new DC and DC is trying to become the new midtown manhattan. General cruising is not the bussiness in DC anymore and I'm an expert at it.

recons are good though you might get lucky

Pizzlepro02
02-26-10, 20:00
These quotes pretty much sum up the current sad state of affairs for the DMV P4P scene.

Another option is to monger abroad. I know we're in the midst of a bad recession, but if you can swing it, the grass IS much greener outside the states when it comes to P4P.

Pizz

There are options out there, but piss poor ones. If you're the kind of monger that likes variety, we're shit out of luck. If you're a monger that likes to find a diamond in the rough, you're probably doing ok.

9 PM is waaaay too early, they never come out that early, but still it is not really worth it as 6 a.m. runs don't turn up much either. The business as a whole seems to be going down even over the internet.

Tha X Facta
02-27-10, 23:50
She looked like a high schooler at the moment, squinting her eyes turning her face up as I cruised by and parked.

As she slowly walked by, she bent over and gazed at me in the drivers seat.

I Cracked the window down halfway, I gazed back and tell her "I can see it in your eyes"

Her response was: "Whatchu see is whatchu get."

Hop in.......lets talk about it. Her name is Tonia.
Damn! Woman, it's cold as shit out here, and you're dressed like its springtime!

Tonia hesitated before responding. She looked at me strange; quickly sizing me up......and said:
"No I'm fine, just hot blooded." and then she stuttered........
"Look, I need to get to Baltimore. Can you help me out?" She hops in.

I'll see what I can do.........you in a rush?
"Naw, not really; I just gotta be in Baltimore at least by Sunday evening."
I adjusted myself in the ride, turned the radio to WHUR and pulled off.

Immediately, I had a damn good feel for her, but didn't wanna talk about Baltimore.
Now I had to figure out how to handle this situation.

Tonia was a 21-year-old, trying to find her way through this thing called life.

It was midday, and I had no intention what-so-ever on doing a pickup. And Baltimore!?!?!
My spot was temporarily off limits.
Had a relative from Aberdeen chilling at my place on his way to Newport News.
He was pre-occupied with the PS3.

I asked Tonia if she wanted to roll with me to VA, get a bite to eat and chill out for a few.
She says: "No problem, I think I'm feelin you."
Even though I knew this was business; for some reason, I felt an odd attraction for this youngin.

Crossing the Wilson Bridge into VA, I thought about Jack Johnson and "The Mann Act."
The only difference was that Tonia was a young black woman.

I hit Rt 1 and Swung by the ATM; on to 7-11 for a bottle of 5hr Energy ® :), then to Outback Steakhouse.
Splurged on two orders of Kookaburra hot wings and drinks to go.
And off to Fairview no-tel. Checked the contents inside my armrest;
never leave home without'em. Same with my digicam.....you'll never know.
This is gonna be a good day.

I figured since she trusted me, I would hold off on all fees.
Giving her a fee upfront could create a dead fuck, and that wouldn't be sustainable during our 6hr notel stay.
Didn't wanna feel unsatisfied as soon as the service ended.
Wanted to see if she could focus on something other than paper for the moment.
Give her the chance to see that I was real people, not just a source of income.
Befriend her.

After lunch and the photo session, it was on!
Sitting on the edge of the bed, Tonia laid me back and straddled me,
looked down and said: "I'm gonna take good care of you."

She licked and kissed my body from my neck down.
Nerve endings in my body arched and twisted like electricity in one of those electric globes.
Her hands massaging my chest, Tonia mouthed L'il man.
With no hands.....she eased L'il man inside her mouth; down to the back of her throat.
She sucked him like she was famished!
I tried to pull away, but couldn't; tried pushing her away..... tried to keep her at bay, but no go.
This was gonna be a serious ball buster!
I yelped like a stray dog, and spewed like a busted water baloon!
Literally........I was sucked into a sexual concusion! Damn, this youngin was fuckin me up.

Tonia went to freshin up - her face was a mess - Hell, I was a mess and depleted.
While she was in the bathroom, I padded her bag.
She never asked, but I knew she needed it.
I killed that bottle of 5hr Energy®, I knew I was gonna need it!
This was my Leviagracialis cocktail!
She came out the bathroom with a warm tile, and wiped me down in admiration.
This was good. Real good.

After throwin down on more wings and making small talk;
Tonia said: "Now it's my turn, but poor baby's not ready yet." :(
I stand up, holding her hand, I gently pull her down to her knees,
She starts sucking L'il man again......like sucking honey through straw.

I pulled her up and laid her on the bed, put a helmet on L'il man, told her: Yea....it's your turn.
Tonia pulls her thighs completely back, and tells me to c'mon and get it.
She moans and sighs as I slowly inch my way inside.
It's a tight fit! Tonia let out two small shrieks......"Owwwww! Owwwww!"
Then she called to the heavens........"Oh God"

Does it hurt? "Yeeeaaahhh, but it hurt so good....don't stop, Oh pu-leese, don't stop!"

L'il man danced in that pussy like a cat on a hot tin roof!!
I had every nerve in her body ignited; Tonia's moans of pleasure and pain were magnified times 10.
Then all of a sudden........ she shuddered like a car with bad breaks.
Her orgasms arrived in degrees, like waves crashing on a beach.
I followed suit.
The energy drink had my whole body energized, my senses were exaggerated.
I felt a thousand needles in my back that caused me to arch up and bust off another one, damn near equivalant to the first one!
I rolled over and collasped in a heap.

With her body in a semi-fetal position, and one leg intertwined with mine;
Tonia used my chest as a pillow. She snuggled up and crashed out.

Propped up with two pillows underneath, I just lay there.......
caressing her soft ass with one hand and the remote in the other.

Baltimore on my mind.

Tha X Facta
02-28-10, 00:21
With four hours down and two to go, Tonia finally awakened.
"You gonna take me to Baltimore?"

I'll tell you what; I'll take you to the bus station.
"That's so informal"......She smiles and says: "Anyway, I like your company."

Thinking to myself:
(If i can squeeze one more good nut out, I'll take you anywhere you wanna go!) :cool:

"Look, it only takes 45 minutes to get there."
Yea, and another 45 minutes to get back to DC.........you get the picture?

Tears began to pool in her eyes. "I really gotta go."
Why did I have to get involved?

In the middle of all this drama - a funny thing happened......L'il man was rock hard again!!
I strapped him down and pulled Tonia on top of me.

I bucked my hips upward as she slid that bald pink pussy down on L'il man.
She flinched and let out a shrill, frantic cry, I watched Tonia's reaction, it was nothing like mine. :)
Pain and Pleasure, she was loving it! The way she responded ran chills down my spine.

Tonia didn't try to hide her strong sexual urges.
She braces herself with both hands on the head board and rode for dear life.

I couldn’t hold anything back, my loins Poped for a third time.
I pulled her down and held on tight as she trembled and collapsed on my chest.

What ever problems she was having were being temporairily solved at this very percise moment!
Sex.....Ahhh this was her escape, her drug.

We got cleaned up, the next I knew, we were on the east side of Baltimore.
On Curley st, right off Orleans.

She kissed me on the cheek and said: "I had a good time. We have to do it again. Ohhh.....and thanks for the ride."

You goy my number.......Holla.
And thank yoooou for the ride!

Tonia got out the car, ran up the steps to a row house, turned around and waved.
The door opened and she dissapered inside.

I pulled off wandering "What was this all about?

Baltimore on my mind

Tha X Facta
02-28-10, 00:32
The only thing you'll find around that time is in Southeast, and probably not what you're looking for unless its $20 crack hoes.
This little dude walks up to the television screen and asks Tonia the ultimate question:
Ma'am, are you a $20 southeast crack hoe?

Distracted, dumbfounded and bewildered; Tonia could only face the camera with a perplexed look. :(

BigTigger
02-28-10, 01:52
Damn Good Report...I love the high quality pics too!!!!

Loopy De Loop
02-28-10, 08:40
This little dude walks up to the television screen and asks Tonia the ultimate question:
Ma'am, are you a $20 southeast crack hoe?

Distracted, dumbfounded and bewildered; Tonia could only face the camera with a perplexed look. :(

Hat off to XFacta great report!
Now everyone has Baltimore on their mind...

Loopy de Loop

Phatassluva
02-28-10, 14:39
Tonia got out the car, ran up the steps to a row house, turned around and waved.

The door opened and she dissapered inside. Was this a crack house?

Not trying to be funny.

Just wondering if she was a junkie.

Loop Vet
02-28-10, 14:39
Great stuff X! Awesome storytelling.

Tha X Facta
02-28-10, 23:19
Great stuff X! Awesome storytelling.

Hat off to XFacta great report!
Now everyone has Baltimore on their mind...

Loopy de Loop

Damn Good Report...I love the high quality pics too!!!!
Thanks for the Props........I just call'em like I see'em!

Tonia was the Best, bar none!

Rite place @ the rite time.

Wasntme
03-01-10, 08:50
Wiseborn is far from management but I try to do a favor for a favor, for a minute I've been preaching the merits of linking with part timers and sharing them so the chicks eat and they don't get too discouraged and become hardlegged. So with that in mind I'm trying to hook up a couple of part timers Both girls are Black tall and kinda lean (almost spinnerish) I do have pictures but since they're not ten toes in the game I won't expose them here; Hit me up in PM land (or better yet by email or phone for those who know) for details. Needless to say seniors or vouched for newbies only.

btw this is not a TOFTT I've pounded both of these chicks out before They're decent.
Thanks for the referral Wise. I got up with one of the girls you put me on to; she has a great attitude and aims to please. I'll defintely repeat. I'll let you know after I test drive the next one. Good lookin' out bro!

Pimp Trick
03-02-10, 10:52
Am I lost or LE crackdown have being going on forever in a day. It is a part of life. No new code or anything.

I go out stings and all. It is about MONGERING. Real mongers know how to sidestep LE. I only got caught in one LE sting. It is so long ago. I am counting grey hairs to remember the moment. In addition, I got out of the charge.

We bring the SW to the street. It is just that simple. Mongers out, SW will come. They will be on the grapevine. The guys be out on the Loop. F. K 5-0, Leo, donut eating MF's

Pimp Trick tripping of the poor showing on the board for 2K10.

Smacks,

I agree that a large part of the problem since Dec. Has been the really rough weather. However, consider that 1) the LE crackdown started last summer so the # of SWs has been way down since Aug and 2) even factorin' in the snow, this winter has been terrible for the Loop compared to other recent winters.

And it's not that there aren't any girls these days. In fact I saw a decent # (8) Sat morning. The things is that for the last 6 months or so nearly all of the chicks out there are familiar (and often unpleasant) faces.

Pizzle

Pimp Trick
03-02-10, 19:51
I love the formatting and pics. Hell, I got a new digicam because of you. I just use the freaking video mode. I wonder how to post them.

Thanks for the Props........I just call'em like I see'em!

Tonia was the Best, bar none!

Rite place @ the rite time.

Pizzlepro02
03-02-10, 21:29
This is the obvious problem w/ SW mongerin' in the first place. Po-po can pretty much shut it down anytime they want to! Normally the fuzz don't have the time or resources to devote to bullshit crime. But I think real crime has fallen in this messed up economy, so 5-0 has got more time on thier hands.

Mongers may know how to dodge jake, but it sure don't look like these females and thier mgmt do. I done seen girls get knocked less than 5 mins after hittin' the track in recent months! Plus all this heat started from mgmt and SWs wildin' out down there anyway!

Sadly, word of DC SW crackdown has spread around the counrty. This is why no significant new talent has come thru in months. Only the desperate, girzzled vets are willin' to risk gettin' locked up out there.

Again, this won't change unless the law starts lookin' the other way again. Where's Marion Barry when you need him?

Am I lost or LE crackdown have being going on forever in a day. It is a part of life. No new code or anything.

I go out stings and all. It is about MONGERING. Real mongers know how to sidestep LE. I only got caught in one LE sting. It is so long ago. I am counting grey hairs to remember the moment. In addition, I got out of the charge.

We bring the SW to the street. It is just that simple. Mongers out, SW will come. They will be on the grapevine. The guys be out on the Loop. F. K 5-0, Leo, donut eating MF's

Pimp Trick tripping of the poor showing on the board for 2K10.

Joseleche
03-03-10, 00:46
This is the obvious problem w/ SW mongerin' in the first place. Po-po can pretty much shut it down anytime they want to! Normally the fuzz don't have the time or resources to devote to bullshit crime. But I think real crime has fallen in this messed up economy, so 5-0 has got more time on thier hands.

Mongers may know how to dodge jake, but it sure don't look like these females and thier mgmt do. I done seen girls get knocked less than 5 mins after hittin' the track in recent months! Plus all this heat started from mgmt and SWs wildin' out down there anyway!

Sadly, word of DC SW crackdown has spread around the counrty. This is why no significant new talent has come thru in months. Only the desperate, girzzled vets are willin' to risk gettin' locked up out there.

Again, this won't change unless the law starts lookin' the other way again. Where's Marion Barry when you need him?
That is what happens when you have a female police chief.

Pimp Trick
03-03-10, 07:24
Politics Po-Po is on his case again. Fenty knew he was going to lost the race again. So, he went after M. B. So, he could put one of his crony in SE and win the race. HAHam B. Somehow and someway shakes the fuzz. Just like P. T. Shakes the fuzz on the loop.

I think mongers are scared of the loop. There are so many ways around 5-0. Now, the mgmt that comes through. They are kids. They know nothing. Mongers should be knocking them for their girls. Which P. T. Has done these past two years.

P. T. Back to junior high school. I am going to do a Science Project on the Loop and report back later.

Drunker Irish
03-03-10, 11:24
Nothing out at the wee am hours in the morning. Usual crew out later in the morning. They are dressing down in more casual clothes, so keep an eye out.

The usual crew is looking pretty good of late, give 'em a whirl.

Later

Tha X Facta
03-03-10, 22:06
I love the formatting and pics. Hell, I got a new digicam because of you.That's funny - because I got a digicam because of Trick Williams. :) And the rest was history!

It just adds another element to the catch!

Formatting is the hardest part, but it makes the read much easier.

I just use the freaking video mode. I wonder how to post them.You should send "Freaklikdat" from the Philly board a PM, he should be able to help you out with posting videos.
He has a few videos posted in his thread.

WiseBorn
03-04-10, 00:35
Thanks for the referral Wise. I got up with one of the girls you put me on to; she has a great attitude and aims to please. I'll defintely repeat. I'll let you know after I test drive the next one. Good lookin' out bro!
No prob out of the many dudes who asked and the many that I gave the digits too you where the only one who banged and co-signed. I got requests from cats with no posts???!!!

I think that the word for a lot of you dudes on this board is hobbyist, y'all not really trying to get laid.

WiseBorn
03-04-10, 00:42
Politics Po-Po is on his case again. Fenty knew he was going to lost the race again. So, he went after M. B. So, he could put one of his crony in SE and win the race. HAHam B. Somehow and someway shakes the fuzz. Just like P. T. Shakes the fuzz on the loop.

I think mongers are scared of the loop. There are so many ways around 5-0. Now, the mgmt that comes through. They are kids. They know nothing. Mongers should be knocking them for their girls. Which P. T. Has done these past two years.

P. T. Back to junior high school. I am going to do a Science Project on the Loop and report back later.

You hit it on the head P.T. dudes are scared I remember an old school dude saying pimpin' ain't dead the hoes are just scared. maybe he meant the mongers because there's plenty of ways to get at SW's without the Cops getting at you, but I think that a lot of scary ass so called mongers are too shook to find 'em they'd rather point and click at 3x's the price.

Pizzlepro02
03-04-10, 14:49
Due to an increasing amount of noise being posted in this and other threads recently, I have to get on some Stillmatic/Godson shit and set the record straight on some things.

For the legit mongers on this board, always be wary of dudes who are promoting a self-serving agenda on here. It's perfectly acceptable to use a board like this to connect mongers w/ providers and publicize mongering events. What's not cool though is to shit on a legitimate mongering path in order to promote another, solely for personal gain.

Recently certain individuals on this board have been subliminally trying to steer cats away from a certain mongering avenue to others that they apparently have a vested interest in. This is bullshit! The purpose of this board is to spread useful information about mongering in the DMV, not to spread propaganda in order to attract customers to you or your friend's little business venture.

Fortunately, most cats on this board seem sharp enough to see thru this nonsense. But it still needs to be called out so hopefully the perpetrators can cease and desist.

Let's get back to sharing helpful info about the mongering game in this area. Let's stop using red herrings and ad hominem attacks on mongers that spit real shit about this game. If you're trying to sell something to cats, be straight up about it. Don't knock the next man's hustle to promote your own! If the shit you're sponsoring is truly better, let the mongers make that call themselves.

Pizzle out

Drunker Irish
03-04-10, 18:03
You hit it on the head P.T. dudes are scared I remember an old school dude saying pimpin' ain't dead the hoes are just scared. maybe he meant the mongers because there's plenty of ways to get at SW's without the Cops getting at you, but I think that a lot of scary ass so called mongers are too shook to find 'em they'd rather point and click at 3x's the price.

I think the problem is consistency. Some days there is little to no LEO, other days you can't throw a toothpick out a window without the Po-po pulling you over for littering.

Its also the consistency of girls, sometimes they are there, sometimes not. The flavors vary greatly, with some tried and true girls out there fairly consistently but not always.

Its the strangest thing. You think with this economy there would be a ton of girls out there, at least towards the end of the month, but nothing.

Still high prices for incall. Prices should be down in the double digits, but some girls are still asking for $200-$300. The world is topsy-turvy.

Joseleche
03-04-10, 23:45
I think the problem is consistency. Some days there is little to no LEO, other days you can't throw a toothpick out a window without the Po-po pulling you over for littering.

Its also the consistency of girls, sometimes they are there, sometimes not. The flavors vary greatly, with some tried and true girls out there fairly consistently but not always.

Its the strangest thing. You think with this economy there would be a ton of girls out there, at least towards the end of the month, but nothing.

Still high prices for incall. Prices should be down in the double digits, but some girls are still asking for $200-$300. The world is topsy-turvy.

Well said.

WiseBorn
03-05-10, 13:36

Therein lies the rub. You see hoes don't live in the same universe that we live in; for example you get up everyday and do what you do to earn your daily bread. You may spend a certain amount on "entertainment" but you generally adhere to a budget. Not hoes the first thing you must understand is that all hoes are extremely lazy no whether it's a 1000 an hour pornstar or a 10 all holes included crackhead SW their motivations are the same They're in this to finance their vices not to "make money" per se.

If was about the money hoes would do what it takes to increase market share and to keep customers happy especially in this economy where every dollar counts. They would drop prices as the market demands since their overhead is nil. But Like I said they're not doing it to make money, It's to pay a cable bill, Buy some weed (or crack) or go shopping with so in that case instead of dropping prices to compete with other hoes they'll raise prices on the dwindling amount of dates they get.

WiseBorn
03-05-10, 13:59
Due to an increasing amount of noise being posted in this and other threads recently, I have to get on some Stillmatic/Godson shit and set the record straight on some things.

For the legit mongers on this board, always be wary of dudes who are promoting a self-serving agenda on here. It's perfectly acceptable to use a board like this to connect mongers w/ providers and publicize mongering events. What's not cool though is to shit on a legitimate mongering path in order to promote another, solely for personal gain.

Recently certain individuals on this board have been subliminally trying to steer cats away from a certain mongering avenue to others that they apparently have a vested interest in. This is bullshit! The purpose of this board is to spread useful information about mongering in the DMV, not to spread propaganda in order to attract customers to you or your friend's little business venture.

Fortunately, most cats on this board seem sharp enough to see thru this nonsense. But it still needs to be called out so hopefully the perpetrators can cease and desist.

Let's get back to sharing helpful info about the mongering game in this area. Let's stop using red herrings and ad hominem attacks on mongers that spit real shit about this game. If you're trying to sell something to cats, be straight up about it. Don't knock the next man's hustle to promote your own! If the shit you're sponsoring is truly better, let the mongers make that call themselves.

Pizzle outYou bring up a good point and i'm in general agreement. This board is made up of mainly dudes who are very causal mongers; They may make a quarterly arrangement with a chick visiting the area through the internet and that's the totality of their mongering. In this case they don't really have much use for much of this board since they already know what they want and how to get it. For example I almost never go to the Massage Parlor section because I'm not interested in AMP's the only reason I ever went to any in the first place is because of Love Los's excellent reports.

Then you have the newbies who come on the board asking "where's the loop?" They have very little to contribute to the board and even if told exactly where to go and what to do will still fall back; they are like the old lookilu's that used to hang on the loop and TBWNN back when both places were jumping.

I mainly post on the SW section because that's the general price range that I'm willing to pay. I've recently offered to share numbers out of my personal stash and out of all the so called "mongers" who blew up the PM box I got ONE DUDE who actually got with the chick and posted it on here. I've never met that dude and no money exchanged hands (at least to me). I've given and received numbers in PM land for years. If I knew a chick was ten toes in the game I would blast her number on the board, If not I save it for PM land and offline exchanges.

I would rather see a return to the old RT system of mongering but that took a hell of a lot of trust and monetary layout and even then when you count all the mongers that post regularly on this board it was a very small number of seniors who participated. unfortunatley those days are long gone and unlikely to return so what's poppin' now is the best way for a dude who's interested in gettin' some strange for a small amount of change to get at it.

And if you don't want to do that you could always PM me for free. LOL

Drunker Irish
03-05-10, 14:16
If was about the money hoes would do what it takes to increase market share and to keep customers happy especially in this economy where every dollar counts. They would drop prices as the market demands since their overhead is nil. But Like I said they're not doing it to make money, It's to pay a cable bill, Buy some weed (or crack) or go shopping with so in that case instead of dropping prices to compete with other hoes they'll raise prices on the dwindling amount of dates they get.I think thats why you see the lone crew out there, because they look at it as a business. I've had discussions with a couple of them, and they are not stupid by an means--in fact the particular crew is a lot smarter than you think. Hell, a lot smarter than people with Ph.ds that I work with to tell you the truth. However they got to where they are is their story.

The escort scene is like the banking industry now, raising rates to ridiculous levels on people who have less money. The only sense it makes is they need to make-up the $$$$ on the shortfall, not realizing why there is a shortfall.

Anyway, these discussions have devolved into this shit because there is no action freaking anywhere.

Pizzlepro02
03-05-10, 15:26
You couldn't have put it better DI! The purpose of my last post was stop cats from bashing the next man's type of mongering in light of how whack the entire scene is right now.

Personally, I transitioned from the street game to the net game b/c the talent (meaning new) stopped coming out to the street. But by no means is the net the be all end all. The vast majority of the ads in recent months are straight trash. However, as far as finding the occassional gem, probability is much higher on the net these days. Bigger pool. In terms of rates, chicks might post one thing, but I've found most to be more than willing to negotiate once you get 'them on the phone.

Anyway, these discussions have devolved into this shit because there is no action freaking anywhere.

Original Man 78
03-05-10, 23:04
It's time for the big dog to speak right here and right now since you are directing this shit towards me. I don't believe in playing the game of callout unless you directly call the person out. In this case, I'm directly calling you out Pizzle.

Ever since I've touched down in DC/VA/MD, I've kept it nothing but 100% all the time on all of the monger avenues and especially towards you in particular. If you have beef or have taken issue to what's being said here on the board you know my digits and you could have chopped it up. I don't really care if you support or not support my adventure. It's not really about the money, I work a real job just like all of the other mongers here who visit the forum so it's not like I'm eating off of the game. You of all people is always complaining about the quality of the chicks, etc this, etc that. All I was trying to do was to offer up to the mongers here on the forum the crew of chicks that I regularly fuck with and most of them are not true SW's, BP or Eros chicks.

If you or any other person here is happy gathering the chicks using your own method then go ahead. I don't control no one's pocket, brain or dick. What I do control however is how I spend my money and what I spend it on. Legit Monger?

Let's keep it 100, you would still be an unknown on the board until I vouched for you on the strength of meeting you in person. You just got waned off of the monger tit around here. I've yet to see a real review, or any real credible information come from your fingers on this board, you've failed to name prices, any of the providers you're been with or anything useful that would make a monger take your word for hooking up with a chick either on the street or the internet. You need to quit bitching about the lack of "perceived pizzle quality" and get with the program or should I say Point and Click with the program.

As Jay Z said on the takeover, you only get half a bar.

Pizzle out

Pizzlepro02
03-06-10, 00:50
Om78,

It's unfortunate that you took that post so personally, b/c it was NOT aimed at you or any one dude. I was addressing a trend on the board, which is why I didn't call out anybody in particular. It's one thing for one cat to post some bullshit. That can be easily ignored. But when several people be doing that and it goes unchecked, the board will completely go to shit!

Remember, my post was about cats knocking the way some people monger to make their own preferred method look better. I really hadn't seen you do that until your last post going at me! I know that you fuck with several different mongering scenes, like myself. I also said that promoting your own hustle is fine, as long as it's done straight up. As far as I can tell, you did that with your parties and shit.

The sucka shit is to diss how a cat gets at broads (I. E. Price paid, method used). WTF? Anybody can talk shit about how another monger does their thing (like what the bitches they be hittin look like). Dudes should be on here sharing info and not hatin on others to make promote their own shit!

Finally, on some real shit, I've been mongering in the DMV, across the US, and around the world long before I even discovered this little board, my dude. I've been on several monger boards for years and I've had to check cats for bullshit before and will do it again if necessary. In terms of what I've contributed, anybody can click on my handle, look at my reports and see all the info I've laid down on providers (good and bad), market developments, etc. There's also info in my PMs w/ certain members, but of course everybody can't see that shit! Stick to the facts, B.

At the end of the day OM, I'm not mad at how you came at me, b/c my post was partially motivated by subliminal shots being taken either at me or certain shit I was posting about!

P.S. Real hiphop heads know who won that beef, kid.

Pimp Trick
03-06-10, 06:26
Now there is allegations going, but no freaking names. Who are the people!

Pimp Trick will like to know. I hate fake mongering. As, I am a Monger's Monger. I need to know real monger names.

Call them out. Please call them out. What are the names?

Pizzle out

Pimp Trick
03-06-10, 06:29
So true. I had this young escort. She was like at a pool. Just had her tiptoes in the water. All she want was to pay her cell phone bill. If she fell over. She would be making loot. She had the look. Now she is playing madame. She will crash and burn, but not with Pimp Trick in her vices.

Therein lies the rub. You see hoes don't live in the same universe that we live in; for example you get up everyday and do what you do to earn your daily bread. You may spend a certain amount on "entertainment" but you generally adhere to a budget. Not hoes the first thing you must understand is that all hoes are extremely lazy no whether it's a 1000 an hour pornstar or a 10 all holes included crackhead SW their motivations are the same They're in this to finance their vices not to "make money" per se.

If was about the money hoes would do what it takes to increase market share and to keep customers happy especially in this economy where every dollar counts. They would drop prices as the market demands since their overhead is nil. But Like I said they're not doing it to make money, It's to pay a cable bill, Buy some weed (or crack) or go shopping with so in that case instead of dropping prices to compete with other hoes they'll raise prices on the dwindling amount of dates they get.

Pimp Trick
03-06-10, 06:35
My thoughts on escorts. They are lazy. They lay in the hotel and do nothing. Get fat, Get attitudes and think they are top notch. I do SW and Escort. My choice will always be SW. Hell, I got over 30 years plus in the game. I seen this crap time over and over.

I see Escorts, cause Pimp Trick has an edge. I not one to be joked or played with. Hence, some TRUE mongers know how I roll with management and SW.

The lone crew. I second DI. They are smart and must have good management. They side track LEO everyday they come out. It is about skills. Real mongers know real skill. Why? We have real skill. Well, only the one's that I could count on my hands.

I think thats why you see the lone crew out there, because they look at it as a business. I've had discussions with a couple of them, and they are not stupid by an means--in fact the particular crew is a lot smarter than you think. Hell, a lot smarter than people with Ph.ds that I work with to tell you the truth. However they got to where they are is their story.

The escort scene is like the banking industry now, raising rates to ridiculous levels on people who have less money. The only sense it makes is they need to make-up the $$$$ on the shortfall, not realizing why there is a shortfall.

Pizzlepro02
03-06-10, 17:10
Well, I hoped that people would stop the nonsense once it was brought to light, but it looks like cats are desperate to preserve their lane to promote their little hustles. I tried to be civil, but now I have to get on some Common Sense "***** In You" shit and blow people's spots up! BTW, people making subliminal moves don't deserve to be acknowledged by name.

Recently there's been a lot of talk about "real mongers" by cats that are perpetrating some fake-ass shit for personal gain. I had to speak on this shit when it started to increase and then cats had the nerve to try to shit on legit posts that didn't serve their agenda (like some of mine).

First, cats start talking about "point and click mafia" shit and at the same time are trying to pimp females through the board and get members to patronize their little house parties. Second, when posts about the obvious demise of the downtown loop started to increase, dudes start talking nonsense about people being scared to come out to the Loop. Wow!

On the escort side, if that's not your lane stay out of it and don't speak on it, B. If your paper is limited, do you and don't worry about other cats dealing with shit that you won't or can't fuck with. As far as the SW shit, if you out there trying to pimp, do a better job of keeping your workers from getting locked up downtown! Recruit some broads that look better than yesterday's trash. Don't come on this board trying to steer people away from another lane and into yours.

There's no place for this kind of nonsense in a place where like-minded individuals are supposed to be exchanging info. Looks like a lot of "real mongers" on here are trying to use the void created by the recession and the crackdown to get their feet into the pimpin game. My advice, don't quit your dayjob, homey!

Bottom line: anybody on here can read all the evidence and reach their own conclusion. Cut out the bullshit and get back to real reporting.

Smacks
03-07-10, 06:31
If the loop is dead, mongers don't know it yet. You would have thought it was rush hour at 4 am on L.

Was out on the prowl from 2 4. There was some action, one WSW was stopping traffic but wasn't walking up to any cars. Regular crew was out; and I saw suzie q walking around too.

None of the above were my style so I packed it up and left.

Original Man 78
03-07-10, 11:34
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Pimp Trick
03-07-10, 15:01
Smacks. You did not see me. It was really slow, no correction. No business out last night. I was down from 530 to shutdown time. A couple of LEO and one to one with management to SW. It was like a wild wild west movie. Tumble weeds. Plus, a step to confirmation about Pizzle saying the loop was dead.

I talk to the regular crew at half strength. Sugar, Kittie, and Honey/Blaze was coming through. Kittie looking tight in black and red. Those black tights was on her booty nicely.

Ran into a famous monger, LOL.

If the loop is dead, mongers don't know it yet. You would have thought it was rush hour at 4 am on L.

Was out on the prowl from 2 4. There was some action, one WSW was stopping traffic but wasn't walking up to any cars. Regular crew was out; and I saw suzie q walking around too.

None of the above were my style so I packed it up and left.

Smacks
03-08-10, 00:30
Anybody have any intel on Suzy Q?I dated her once (hence I know her name). She's thicker than I like. She's at least part asian. Service is maybe a 6. Gets the job done, doesn't give you an attitude. If you want digits, I have them.

To the lurkers / those that don't post intel: don't expect a response to any pm's.

Smacks

Drunker Irish
03-08-10, 09:11
Wow, what the hell happened here?

So, here is a report to get us back on track. Star is the cornerstone, always there and if she isn't then really no one is available. Whoever said her ass is getting phatter hasn't been out in awhile, she has trimmed down.

Amber is out pretty regularly, looking better, too. Storm and Lexi are about 3/4 there for Storm and 1/4 there or less for Lexi.

All of the above are WSWs and quality for SWs. You can see pics of them on Backpage and they are pretty accurate photos. If you're a street monger, I'm not telling you anything new.

They dress in pretty much street clothes, so no garb of the old days.

That being said, there was a BSW out, looked like a guy in drag--probably a sting.

I would say if you're a newbie or part time monger, stay off the streets--you're going to get busted.

To my man PT, thanks for the heads-up on the going downs on the board--always interesting. And I've always wondered, who gives a shit about what other mongers are doing? If they are having a house party, great. More opportunity for those who want to partake. OM78 isn't an unknown quantity here and is providing an opportunity.

People should appreciate it with how bad it is out there. On that note, I think my mongering days are coming to an end. If the crew leaves, I'll probably shut down shop in this area. Greener pastures out there for those who have the resources.

Trick Williams
03-08-10, 17:02
I dated her once (hence I know her name). She's thicker than I like. She's at least part asian. Service is maybe a 6. Gets the job done, doesn't give you an attitude. If you want digits, I have them.

To the lurkers / those that don't post intel: don't expect a response to any pm's.

Smacks

Got her digi's over the weekend and was just wondering what the deal was.. The kid got a mixed, maybe blasian( black and asian) vibe from her.. The kid might have to bless the board with her pics along with her girl Sugar.

WiseBorn
03-09-10, 09:04

None of the above were my style so I packed it up and left.Actaully I know for a fact that some former loopettes are starting to hit the scene again on certain nights. When I asked why do they waste time on the loop they said "that's still the best place to catch a date in town". Check the clubs and bars in the area as well hoes are on the prowl there as well.

Drunker Irish
03-16-10, 14:09
Went out this morning, and no LEO to speak-of. A car parked on L street, but it was empty. Only two WSWs out of the regular crew, and a new girl.

Nothing out until 6:30 p.m., I guess we're all getting used to the time change.

Old Timers can PM me on the new girl.

Smacks
03-19-10, 03:35
She's looking pretty good too. Wasn't looking to pick up a BSW tonight, but her silhouette was too hard to pass up.

She wants to please, and I will probably repeat if I saw her again. She also dropped PT's name when I mentioned I heard about her from here.

Bigboi2010
03-19-10, 20:15
She's looking pretty good too. Wasn't looking to pick up a BSW tonight, but her silhouette was too hard to pass up.

She wants to please, and I will probably repeat if I saw her again. She also dropped PT's name when I mentioned I heard about her from here.I been wanting 2 pick her up but the few times I tryed she would always ignore me lol.

Has anyone seen tasty cake around?

Drunker Irish
03-20-10, 13:16
I been wanting 2 pick her up but the few times I tryed she would always ignore me lol.

Has anyone seen tasty cake around?

Why would she ignore you?

PM me on Tasty Cake...bad, very very very bad.

Bigboi2010
03-21-10, 02:36

PM me on Tasty Cake...bad, very very very bad.Not really sure. The few times I did see her it was during the summer time. It was real early in the nite like around 10pm. Honestly I don't think she was trying to hook up with anyone at the time because she was turning everyone down. Hey scratch that tasty cake request. I think I found me another lite skin beauty LOL. I have been being lazy lately.

Bigboi2010
03-21-10, 02:38

PM me on Tasty Cake...bad, very very very bad.I have been lazy lately have not hit the street much since I been finding some real good ones on backpage.

Drunker Irish
03-21-10, 17:04
Not really sure. The few times I did see her it was during the summer time. It was real early in the nite like around 10pm. Honestly I don't think she was trying to hook up with anyone at the time because she was turning everyone down. Hey scratch that tasty cake request. I think I found me another lite skin beauty LOL. I have been being lazy lately.

You're kind of dense. Tasty isn't going to ever be with you.

Bigboi2010
03-24-10, 19:26
You're kind of dense. Tasty isn't going to ever be with you.WTF are you talking about.

Drunker Irish
03-26-10, 14:23
WTF are you talking about.

Check your messages. And stop talking about it because you're just digging yourself in that much deeper.

Street scene, not so bad. Late last week Courtney was out, but gained some poundage. For those that like the "phat azz", she should fit the bill. I liked the old Courtney better.

Usual girls out, and one 'new' girl out with straight dirty blonde hair, maybe a 6 on the WSW scale. Wasn't going to try her out because she was talking to a couple of bums on the sidewalk and the DC paddy wagon was parked in the alleyway to the old Green Therapy on L street. So putting two and two together, felt like a sting situation.

Didn't see the usual crew out, but apparently a couple of them arrived later. Uncle LEO had 4-5 BSWs pulled over and chatting with them, so overall a crappy morning on Sunday.

Johnny Stales
03-26-10, 14:39
And stop talking about it because you're just digging yourself in that much deeper.LMAO the guy said nothing and you act like he's blabbering on and on and putting his foot in his mouth. If you know something, say it. If you can't say it openly, then stfu. Some of us don't know the everyday goings on of each and every streetwalker.

Pimp Trick
03-26-10, 14:54
After a dumb Azz Monger got me ban from the board. I come back to this dumb shyt.

Tasty Cakes has been killed. I am under investigation and others could be added. Now, is that open enough. The LEO is looking for all and any mongers too.

That is why he STFU and tried to keep others in STFU mode. It allows us to keep the one's who don't know the everyday going on's from the community.

Me. I do not care right now.

So,
LMAO the guy said nothing and you act like he's blabbering on and on and putting his foot in his mouth. If you know something, say it. If you can't say it openly, then stfu. Some of us don't know the everyday goings on of each and every streetwalker.

Drunker Irish
03-26-10, 17:35
LMAO the guy said nothing and you act like he's blabbering on and on and putting his foot in his mouth. If you know something, say it. If you can't say it openly, then stfu. Some of us don't know the everyday goings on of each and every streetwalker.

You happy now you stupid ass? You both could have sent a private message and asked and I would have told you offline--but you're both too lazy to do it. Thats ok because both of you now look like idiots.

So Hfreak, you going to be hitting her up now that you know?

Idiots, surrounded by pools of idiots.

And hey Johnny Law, thanks for all your updates and reports on this board, sure has been helpful.

Johnny Stales
03-26-10, 18:11
What was the point of calling him dense? Because he didn't know? Give me a break. You could have just pm'd him rather than be so cryptic and this would have ended at his initial post. Instead, you had to act like a know-it-all and make a scene, and now youre calling me an idiot as well bc I didn't know either. The blame here is on you.

Kashesq
03-26-10, 18:17
I know I'm relatively new. I just want to put in my two cents and urge us all to stay on point and focus on what this threads about. This bickering is really getting old.

Having said that, I'm glad that the action's picked up, was really getting concerned that 2010 would be pretty bleak. Glad to see Nunu's back, hopefully Janae will make it back this way too.

Had a quick ride through this morning and was happy to see that the numbers are up. Its going to be a great weekend.

Joey Boots
03-26-10, 19:39
After a dumb Azz Monger got me ban from the board. I come back to this dumb shyt.

Tasty Cakes has been killed. I am under investigation and others could be added. Now, is that open enough. The LEO is looking for all and any mongers too.

That is why he STFU and tried to keep others in STFU mode. It allows us to keep the one's who don't know the everyday going on's from the community.

So,
Pimp Trick, if possible, could you give a detailed account of why she was killed, her last spoken words, and, did she suffer a painful death?

Avenasia
03-26-10, 23:47
HOLY CRAP! are you guys serious?

So,

Pimp Trick
03-27-10, 08:06
J. B.,

As soon as this issue is over. The Trick will be giving a blow-by-blow account of what is going down.

The stuff I have learn and going through is an EYE opener. I will wish this on no monger.

Now, what you ask in open forum, subjects you to LEO. I am not able to talk at the moment. So, standby until the dust settles.

I am just worried about knocking boots and talking about the action picking up on the Loop.

Here's a couple of links for you. And other mongers. We are being looked at.

http://www.myfoxdc.com/dpp/news/maryland/body-found-in-patuxent-river-park-030810

http://www.myfoxdc.com/dpp/news/maryland/body-found-in-patuxent-river-park-id-031210

Pimp Trick, if possible, could you give a detailed account of why she was killed, her last spoken words, and, did she suffer a painful death?

Pizzlepro02
03-27-10, 14:06
like the economy, I think your forecast of an imminent recovery for the Loop is premature. I've been hittin' the track the last few weekends and nothin' has changed. The numbers have remained steadily poor @ 3-5 on the low end and 6-8 on the high end -- there were 6 this (Sat) morning. New faces only account for 1-2 of those.

Plus I still have not seen any new or old top talent (like Janae) since the early fall. Lastly, if the sad news recently reported here is true, the crackdown isn't going to stop anytime soon and may intensify.

If people start reportin' @ 2008-like action, I'll be very glad to hear it, but I'm not holdin' my breath.

I know I'm relatively new. I just want to put in my two cents and urge us all to stay on point and focus on what this threads about. This bickering is really getting old.

Having said that, I'm glad that the action's picked up, was really getting concerned that 2010 would be pretty bleak. Glad to see Nunu's back, hopefully Janae will make it back this way too.

Had a quick ride through this morning and was happy to see that the numbers are up. Its going to be a great weekend.

Knguvny1971
03-27-10, 17:05
HOLY CRAP! are you guys serious?Look for yourself. This shit aint worth dying over!

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local-beat/Police-ID-Woman-Found-in-Shallow-Grave-87490247.html

Knguvny1971
03-27-10, 17:12
I have been a member of this board for 3 years now. I've had to change my username recently. I've met Tasty Cakes one time back in October. Real Pretty girl. Sad to hear she's gone. I hope noone here was involved. If so that changes the whole game. Just wanted to post this link.

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local-beat/Police-ID-Woman-Found-in-Shallow-Grave-87490247.html

Drunker Irish
03-29-10, 09:35
What was the point of calling him dense? Because he didn't know? Give me a break. You could have just pm'd him rather than be so cryptic and this would have ended at his initial post. Instead, you had to act like a know-it-all and make a scene, and now youre calling me an idiot as well bc I didn't know either. The blame here is on you.

Nice try, I did ask him to PM me and he ignored it, and you're to blame for not PM'ing me either and airing this crap on the board. Why would you do that, other than wanting to stir up shit on the board. Looking at your recent 'reports', they are all just comments and bitching at members--stale, just like your name. Post something useful next time, like a report on the Loop versus trying to kick back blame which rests squarely on your shoulders.

Typical DC attitude, "not my fault, not my fault"... idiot.

Drunker Irish
03-29-10, 09:43
like the economy, I think your forecast of an imminent recovery for the Loop is premature. I've been hittin' the track the last few weekends and nothin' has changed. The numbers have remained steadily poor @ 3-5 on the low end and 6-8 on the high end -- there were 6 this (Sat) morning. New faces only account for 1-2 of those.

Plus I still have not seen any new or old top talent (like Janae) since the early fall. Lastly, if the sad news recently reported here is true, the crackdown isn't going to stop anytime soon and may intensify.

If people start reportin' @ 2008-like action, I'll be very glad to hear it, but I'm not holdin' my breath.

There is new talent, just not as frequent as the days of old. Storm, Lexi, and Gia to name a few. Even the not so new girls, like Star, looking damn good. About picked her up because she was looking so good, but went with my favorite instead, but seeing giving Star a while sometime soon.

Sleazebum
03-29-10, 18:10
Responding to that idiot only fed it. IGNORE these fools and they will, in time, dry up and blow away.

JJ

Nice try, I did ask him to PM me and he ignored it, and you're to blame for not PM'ing me either and airing this crap on the board. Why would you do that, other than wanting to stir up shit on the board. Looking at your recent 'reports', they are all just comments and bitching at members--stale, just like your name. Post something useful next time, like a report on the Loop versus trying to kick back blame which rests squarely on your shoulders.

Typical DC attitude, "not my fault, not my fault"... idiot.

Joey Boots
03-30-10, 18:20
She's pretty sweet looking and has that young 'attitude' in a good way. Just be careful of her management and don't give her too much information about yourself. Just treat her like McDonalds drive through; give the order, take the order, snarf down your food, and dump the trash out asap so it doesn't stink up your ride.
A revealing post about Tasty Cakes. (POST#1760)

Drunker Irish
03-31-10, 08:05
A revealing post about Tasty Cakes. (POST#1760)

I was thinking about that this morning...and, by the way, no girls out in the very late AM, and Uncle LEO was parked with lights lit up on the main corner of the stroll.

Anyway, it was another monger that gave me the heads-up about her management. Just a bad vibe all around, tells you once again to listen to your gut instincts.

Be safe out there.

Tha X Facta
04-03-10, 10:52
"Good hoes are like stars.
You don't always see'em,
But you know they're always there."

Trick Williams
04-03-10, 18:04
The hoes were out in full force last night(Friday).. The kid was quite pleased with all the scattered ass walking around.. Saw some of the old crew out: Jordan, Tasty, Dienna(dee-ena) and Platinum, along with plenty of new faces.. Didnt indulge but enjoyed the sights non the less. Cant wait to see whats crackin tonight.

John in VA
04-05-10, 23:11
I went out around 4am sunday morning. 1 bsw was all I saw, I couldn't believe my eyes. After a few minutes of driving around a couple more bsw came out. MPD was around not real heavy but not sitting either, 3 or 4 cars circling thru the area, plus a van. A hsw appeared still no sign of the regular crew. Courtney came out and was in her usual spot. Then a black impalla was in the area stopping all the girls talking to them doing whatever the cops do. I did see a blonde sw cute but was not out long before being picked up. The regular crew did appear but remained in their vehicle parked on 13th at k. I was thinking that with it being nice and alot of tourists in town for the cherry blossoms we would have some talent.

Wasntme
04-06-10, 08:56
Strolled through the loop between 3-5. Saw two B/HSWs (both around 5'6", dark hair, on the chubby side) and two WSW (one short with dirty blonde and the other tall with reddish blonde). Didnt look like much action was taking place, LEO was in pretty good numbers throughout, even saw management getting harrased. Took a peek through the alternate loops and saw a couple stragglers, but nothing worth a head turn.

Drunker Irish
04-06-10, 10:45
Strolled through the loop between 3-5. Saw two B/HSWs (both around 5'6", dark hair, on the chubby side) and two WSW (one short with dirty blonde and the other tall with reddish blonde). Didnt look like much action was taking place, LEO was in pretty good numbers throughout, even saw management getting harrased. Took a peek through the alternate loops and saw a couple stragglers, but nothing worth a head turn.

Three WSWs out yesterday, only one BSW. Two of the WSWs were the regular crew.

Haven't seen Gia out lately and apparently Lexi is sticking to Baltimore.

Courtney is out a little bit later than usual.

John in VA
04-06-10, 20:19
She was out with Star Sunday morning. Not sure who else was in the car. Gia got out of the car but stayed close by. Courtney was out around 5ish and gone by 6.

CowboysFan
04-08-10, 09:38
There was a sting out this morning of 4-8 at 3am

Gourgous looking blondish brunette, she had some huge looking tits to, I circled 3 times thinking, man I can't believe she hasnt been picked up, short shorts, high heels. I'd call it a 9 in looks.

I pull up and ask her name, she says Kristina with a K. I say how are you doing, she says looking for a date, 50 for head 100 for sex. I said, jump in, she leans on the door and says, well I need to know how long we need the room so I can tell my girlfriend.

Right then I knew what was up. I said sorry I'm lookin for directions and drove off.

I wanted to see if anyone else would pick her up so I looped back through and seen a car of 5 young bucks talking with her, they too didn't scoop her so I pulled up beside them and asked if she was a cop and they said hell yea, she told us 20 a piece. LOL

I then looped again and sure nuff there was a car busted with 4 cars surrounding it and cops in vests.

Drunker Irish
04-08-10, 13:33
Right then I knew what was up. I said sorry I'm lookin for directions and drove off.

I wanted to see if anyone else would pick her up so I looped back through and seen a car of 5 young bucks talking with her, they too didn't scoop her so I pulled up beside them and asked if she was a cop and they said hell yea, she told us 20 a piece. LOL

I then looped again and sure nuff there was a car busted with 4 cars surrounding it and cops in vests.

Good report!

Funny, i was thinking about it this morning. Why are stings usually on Thursdays? Anyway, usual crew not out later in the morning and about 5-6 BSWs out, some new some not. Two were smoking hot. One had the librarian action going on with the pulled up straight hair, pony tail, and glasses. The other one was scooped up pretty damn fast. White shorts, legs up to the sky, and a real spinner.

Member #4917
04-09-10, 08:57
Hit the Loop about 5:30 this morning,two BSW and one WSW out and about...no LE in sight so mongers were cutting up in traffic,even saw a dump truck doing some damage to someones ride.

Its going to be a good summer..hopefully

Suzie
04-13-10, 14:33
I think that's worldwide! Tuesday and Thursdays are sting day! <-(S0MEtiMES).

Funny, i was thinking about it this morning. Why are stings usually on Thursdays?.

Pimp Trick
04-18-10, 08:29
P. Trick was in shadow mode. I came out around 630am to check the scene.

Same ole same ole. I would say about 5-6 SW's out and about.

Kept to myself and roll to post this update.

Drunker Irish
04-21-10, 20:32
Couple of smoking hot BSWs out the other day, and I mean smoking hot, with legs that make Janae look like a midget.

Haven't seen them since, though.

I Am The City
04-23-10, 03:55
Be aware of LEO today. I was out early and in less than an hour I saw three wagons gearing up. Also saw a wagon in the cut while on foot (yea it warming up). Few BSWs and WSWs out, on the way back no wagon and the streets looks like an old mining town. Be safe mongers.

Guitarman1
04-24-10, 03:57
Cruised from 130 to 230 tonight. Saw 2 WSW and 4 BSW. One of the BSW was a nice looking light skinned girl but she was gone by the time I was able to loop back around. I picked up Jordan (if I am remembering her name correctly) who I have seen before. Opted for another CBJ which she does really well. LE was out but there did not appear to be any stings in effect.

Drunker Irish
04-24-10, 10:20
Be aware of LEO today. I was out early and in less than an hour I saw three wagons gearing up. Also saw a wagon in the cut while on foot (yea it warming up). Few BSWs and WSWs out, on the way back no wagon and the streets looks like an old mining town. Be safe mongers.

I don't get the wagon thing. They sit in the alley and do nothing. Watched one sit there for hours, no pick-ups, nothing. I've seen a few stings, they are pretty stealthy with the lookouts and what not. I was on foot, and it was painfully obvious when you're walking whats going on.

Freedomfighter
04-24-10, 16:16
Cruised for a while this morning along the K St / L St track. Finally noticed nice BSW wearing short white shorts nice rack. She was concentrating mostly on K between 12th and 13th so I pulled over and waited for a while. Now she does not show up so after 5 minutes I cruised again, saw her again and pulled over to wait, but then voila a nice tall slim hottie BSW appeared around the corner and came up to my ride. She hopped in and we went to the notel. I hit the jackpot! Name is Nicole from Cali, she is every bit as good if not better as any BP girl. Got her digits and now I got a sure thing that I can call any time of day rather than cruise through the police sharks to get it.

Pimp Trick
04-25-10, 09:41
Well, Jason Campbell is gone to the West Coast.

Dang, wrong report. I was out and about this AM. I got to see the Crew and missed some others. It seem to be a good morning with over 10 SWs out and about.

Well, PT is chilling from the nice morning check up. Now, back to Inch High Private Eye.

Drunker Irish
04-27-10, 07:37
Monday and Tuesday late morning, next to nothing, and then nothing.

Anybody out a bit earlier during the weekday (this week) and see the regular crew?

Did the hours shift to earlier? Seems like its sliding to the earlier a.m.

TIA

I Am The City
05-06-10, 23:56
Was out last night, saw some poor sap get busted and grils make a mad dash to get away. Lotta police action last night, not just on the spot. I think the whole district was out looking for something to do. As a result: Nada

Drunker Irish
05-07-10, 07:42
Was out last night, saw some poor sap get busted and grils make a mad dash to get away. Lotta police action last night, not just on the spot. I think the whole district was out looking for something to do. As a result: Nada

That would explain a lot, dead as a doorknob out there. Couple girls out yesterday late morning.. BSWs and not worth it at all.

So, looks like LEO is about to pull the tri-fecta, AMPs, Loop, and CL/BP.

Will just have to hit other venues. Pain in the ass, but no other choice. Then again, the quality is off the charts, the price is right, so will be worth the effort to get off my lazy ass.

Pimp Trick
05-10-10, 06:05
Pimp decided to be IN this morning.

I got to see the crew and some new BSW out and about. I wish I had camera. Truly some new talent and long ago talent. Now, they where not the write home to mongerville. It was just good to see something out and about.

This lightskin SW was out who need some serious shots of Botox. He likes look like she lost a 100lbs and very flabby. Another SW with boy shorts on, but loose booty. I was like give her 20lbs and pounding will be in effect. I saw another with the checks out. New and nice, but killing me with the skool girl glass. Her sidekick. She could get PT. I like that slim frame and nice back.

Sidenote: DI. I might have found the Janae standing in. Not replacement, cause she is not hot as her. I will keep you posted on that session.

I rolled up on this juicy booty, but ugly stick hit her in the face SW. She was booty big, but had a gremlin looking sidekick. I had to introduce myself. She was like were are the mongers. I look at the time piece and was like. This is Sunday.

Well, I roll to check out this new SW. Nice and thick. I was claiming to hit, but Vampire mode was in effect. I do not like the light or daylight.

As I return to my post, LEO was in effect. Well, juicy booty and gremlin got the Valet service from LEO. After that.

It was Trick OUT

Chocolaterock
05-11-10, 01:23
Guys, I am now in NOVA after moving down from Baltimore. And boy its been tough! lol But I am getting more familiar with the SW action in the DC area, but for a Bmore guys its damn expensive!

I have found some occasional action in North DC on Rhode Island ave and S. Dakota, but recently it appears all action there is dead. I was told that sometimes there is action also up the street in MD, but that seems dead also. Has anyone found some good action in this area?

Drunker Irish
05-11-10, 07:38
Pimp decided to be IN this morning.
Sidenote: DI. I might have found the Janae standing in. Not replacement, cause she is not hot as her. I will keep you posted on that session.

Well, I roll to check out this new SW. Nice and thick. I was claiming to hit, but Vampire mode was in effect. I do not like the light or daylight.

Must be the BSW I saw this morning, a little bit more heavy than Janae, but same look, with school girl glasses on, nice. She was out and about by herself, so I was on high alert, and never a good sign. Her friend, even better looking much darker skinned and spinner BSW (seriously) joined her.

Like the Vampire Diaries, by that time too light out and once I thought, "ok, going to tap that shit", they were gone.

They were the only two out in the morning. I officially call weekday mornings dead.

Pimp Trick
05-11-10, 16:02
BP has been my action of late. Plus, I got a. 2 loop that could give me a run for my money.

I guess you have to roll the dice with the SW action. I have found pickings in the strangest of places. I guess it is that Monger Radar. Same Monger Channel, Same Monger Time.

Guys, I am now in NOVA after moving down from Baltimore. And boy its been tough! lol But I am getting more familiar with the SW action in the DC area, but for a Bmore guys its damn expensive!

I have found some occasional action in North DC on Rhode Island ave and S. Dakota, but recently it appears all action there is dead. I was told that sometimes there is action also up the street in MD, but that seems dead also. Has anyone found some good action in this area?

Orroz Qse
05-13-10, 00:46
A lot of inconsistent action out there. Reg crew then another "reg" crew. Some days full, other days, well, tumble weeds. I've been out and window shopping only just to C. A few large BSWs, a number of tall leggy BSWs and some never-before-seen-WSWs. Most are blondish, one is large with short hair, the other short, pretty decent.

So as I child, I was told I was a "genius. " Fine, assuming that my IQ continues to stay proportionally higher than my peers. But its like this: the kid who was "tall" in junior high might end up only being average in high school. Being me, who knows, and who really cares, but every once in a while I do manage to impress myself using the big brain.

I have a near (for the time being, it is 100%) fool-proof way of figuring out who is ULE. It will remain 100% fool-proof so long as my methods are only exposed to non-ULE. Once it is exposed, and word gets out, I'm going to have to dig into my bag-o-ideas.

So here is the offer, if you are a reg member like me trying to make senior level status, give me actionable intel for SW action, and give me reasons why the action on the regular area is inconsistent. I am missing something. In return, I provide my fool-proof method. If your senior, well, you probably have something called good instincts, so you don't really need my method, do you? I promise its simple and quick, and when you hear it, heck, it will be so simple, you'll say its "ingenious. "

Write me fellows.

Drunker Irish
05-13-10, 10:16
I have a near (for the time being, it is 100%) fool-proof way of figuring out who is ULE. It will remain 100% fool-proof so long as my methods are only exposed to non-ULE. Once it is exposed, and word gets out, I'm going to have to dig into my bag-o-ideas.

So here is the offer, if you are a reg member like me trying to make senior level status, give me actionable intel for SW action, and give me reasons why the action on the regular area is inconsistent. I am missing something. In return, I provide my fool-proof method. If your senior, well, you probably have something called good instincts, so you don't really need my method, do you? I promise its simple and quick, and when you hear it, heck, it will be so simple, you'll say its "ingenious. "

Write me fellows.

PM sent, and my IQ is quite high--and it really shouldn't change with age unless you have Alzheimer's or something.

The quick and easy is just tell her to get in the car without discussing money or sex in any form or fashion. Then grab her boobs/crotch when she is sitting next to you. That is actually two ways of proving it easily.

First a LEO will never get in a car with you, and if they are stupid enough to let her (or him i guess) put themselves in danger like that, then they certainly are not going to let you touch their privates. Even if after all this this happens, if you get busted, at least you got to feel up a cop and laugh about it.

I Am The City
05-13-10, 10:24
Am I the only one that likes to survey the scene on foot before bringing around the "batmobile (as pt would say)?" It seems to be the best way to see what's out, good, bad and ugly. There are a lot of pimps, but they're (by nature of their business) usually not a problem. Easy way to spot leo, and see all the night has to offer.

Pimp Trick
05-13-10, 17:47
No. Pimp Trick is always on foot or alternate transportation surveying the LOOP. It is really no one that comes out on foot. I have not had a reason to bring out the Bat-mobile. It is close if I need some extra utilities for the Utility Belt.

On foot is the best way. So, I second The City with that observation. There is a lot of management out. I would say most are out of work and trying to get a job. It is rare when they are the problem. I have seen some dumb stuff done by management.

LEO is easy to find, if you are in tune to the LOOP and what goes on day to day. I could take six months off and still find LEO like a needle in the haystack.

I love the day when a night has a lot to offer.

Am I the only one that likes to survey the scene on foot before bringing around the "batmobile (as pt would say)? " It seems to be the best way to see what's out, good, bad and ugly. There are a lot of pimps, but they're (by nature of their business) usually not a problem. Easy way to spot leo, and see all the night has to offer.

Drunker Irish
05-14-10, 10:11
Am I the only one that likes to survey the scene on foot before bringing around the "batmobile (as pt would say)?" It seems to be the best way to see what's out, good, bad and ugly. There are a lot of pimps, but they're (by nature of their business) usually not a problem. Easy way to spot leo, and see all the night has to offer.I don't really like to walk around, just don't know who might know me and recognize me. I did that one time, and since the girls know me, they like to chat me up. Which I don't mind, but going back to my first point, you're pretty exposed out there talking to a WSWs, ya know?

Pimp Trick
05-14-10, 18:19
Pimp Trick is Teflon Monger. I know the DI sees me on foot. If I come out during the week. LOL.

I have been the weekend warrior monger. Man, it is time for the Monger Anthem. Where is my green ring for the finger.

Pimp Trick looking for the lantern for a recharge.

I don't really like to walk around, just don't know who might know me and recognize me. I did that one time, and since the girls know me, they like to chat me up. Which I don't mind, but going back to my first point, you're pretty exposed out there talking to a WSWs, ya know?

Drunker Irish
05-15-10, 10:03
Pimp Trick is Teflon Monger. I know the DI sees me on foot. If I come out during the week. LOL.

I have been the weekend warrior monger. Man, it is time for the Monger Anthem. Where is my green ring for the finger.

Pimp Trick looking for the lantern for a recharge.I just figured you were management, PT.

I'd probably have to have a bunch of brown paper bags in hand so people would think I was just delivering chinese take-out.

Im The Slime
05-17-10, 02:53
OK, I will try not to write "chat room style".

I've been seeing this woman for 2 years off and on and IMO she gives me the best, slowest, deep, non-rushed, and loving bb bj in dc (catches but no swallow). She's a sweety and sometimes tweaking BUT even then she satisfies! I asked her if I could post her info on here and she said yes. She asks for 50 but I've gotten by with as little as 25. She's worth it! She will let you boink her front but not back door. I recommend her mouth only. Here are some shots I recently took. I'm willing to exchange info and digits with "senior" members (I would appreciate one of your sweet hook-ups in exchange, please.

PS: Today I called her cell and she was out of minutes so I added 10 online to get a hold of her. It made a huge difference and coordination was a breeze VS trying to track her down on the street.

I also just read the post about LE and asking them to get into your car. This is correct. A LE employee or decoy will likely NOT get into your car but they WILL try to initiate a verbal interaction on the street. From outside of your car she might say, "are you looking for a date?", "you want a good time" etc...DON't say YES ever out loud while they are outside talking; You're likely being recorded and the popo is just around the corner! "IF she looks too good to be true, she probably is". DC has hired extra "rookies with a badge" who really have nothing useful to do. Feeling useless and bored, because the are, they want to bust people like us. Be careful!

AllRight999
05-17-10, 10:33
Where are the WSW's at in the DC area. Coming to town soon and need some info. Looking for good looking, D&D free, and wont clean me out.

Efltgp
05-18-10, 16:21
There used to be a clan of WSW in a wt town car haven't seen them in a month. L used to get with a white girl new yourk aksent name was Storm or Raven.

I Am The City
05-19-10, 23:28
Where are the WSW's at in the DC area. Coming to town soon and need some info. Looking for good looking, D&D free, and wont clean me out.The be in the same placeas the rest of the vampires. A lil more jumpy if you're "thug looking" I find; but still worth dangling the carrot.

Roamin Roman
05-19-10, 23:53
I don't really like to walk around, just don't know who might know me and recognize me. I did that one time, and since the girls know me, they like to chat me up. Which I don't mind, but going back to my first point, you're pretty exposed out there talking to a WSWs, ya know?You can try walking around, carrying a clipboard with some real estate (or other such) forms. Fill a few out, so it looks like you've been doing research. If anyone asks why you're carrying a clipboard at night, tell them you're assessing the neighborhoods of real estate at all hours, day & night. After all, some neighborhoods take on an entriely different character at night than during the day.

Sleazebum
05-20-10, 18:09
If you walk around with a clipboard you can get into most any place you want and go anywhere you want. If anyone stops you just look them in the eye and aggressively ask for the correct spelling of their name. Most of the time they will back down. The other times you will get your ass kicked.

:)

JJ

You can try walking around, carrying a clipboard with some real estate (or other such) forms. Fill a few out, so it looks like you've been doing research. If anyone asks why you're carrying a clipboard at night, tell them you're assessing the neighborhoods of real estate at all hours, day & night. After all, some neighborhoods take on an entriely different character at night than during the day.

Drunker Irish
05-21-10, 15:36
This morning looked like the old days, maybe 15 or so SWs out and about. 10 or so BSW - one drop dead smoking hot BSW spinner and about five or so WSWs with two big fat WSWs mamas and two new red headheads.

Efltgp
05-21-10, 20:20
Today was sweet

1st courtney shed the baby weight,

2nd tasty had her ass peeking out of that dress,

3rd no po till 7,

4th and most important BSW spinner smoking hot mmmmmmmm,

It was a good day.

Mac Jones
05-22-10, 04:48
After some other adventures, a nap, and a few drinks, I met up with a blonde WSW tonight...goes by Katie. Smokin' hot...she kinda looks like Drew Barrymore with fuller lips. Then I got hungry and drove East on NY...and damn if there isn't a block there with a whole platoon of BSWs. 1/2 block away from what looks like LEO's house because all of his cars were parked there. I'm starting to think you guys don't know how good you have it. 2 of the providers I met tonight were really great looking women.

A few of the BSWs on the usual loop were funny. One just had on a long black shirt that didn't cover her ASSets, another one who was not very cute had on a pink frilly bra and panties ensemble. A really tall gal had a black and pink lingerie thingy...she was pretty hot but I never could get around to her before she got picked up. Or decided randomly to walk in the wrong direction for anyone to pick her up. So I caught Katie in her jangly jewelry and blue mermaid/cheerleader thing with tiny white shorts. That girl has some smooth skin, cute tittays, and smells like she just finished shampooing her hair. Still, she is trying to be too expensive for the street scene. If I want to drop a Ben I'll look online or phone a friend. Someone needs to tell Management to hang back a little more. If I'm going to pull over and stop I want only the SW I am choosing to hop in and NOT be so close that the wrong SW or one of the bosses thinks I'm pulling up next to them. GTFOOH.

AllRight999
05-24-10, 10:40
What kind of toll is due when LEO hits you in the DC area?

Tha X Facta
05-24-10, 17:25
What kind of toll is due when LEO hits you in the DC area?Here you go.....
Washington DC Law:

1. First offense 1-90 days and $500

2. 2nd offense 1-135 days and $750

3. 3 or more offenses 1-180 days and $1,000

Omega0003
05-24-10, 23:26
That's just wrong! Are you sure those numbers are right?
Here you go.....
Washington DC Law:

Omega0003
05-24-10, 23:28
Knowing my luck, I would be the one to get my ass kicked!
If you walk around with a clipboard you can get into most any place you want and go anywhere you want. If anyone stops you just look them in the eye and aggressively ask for the correct spelling of their name. Most of the time they will back down. The other times you will get your ass kicked.

:)

JJ

Wasntme
05-25-10, 02:14
That's just wrong! Are you sure those numbers are right?

Here you go.....
Washington DC Law:

I believe these are accurate. From my understanding, if you have a half-decent attorney you can negotiate taking the fine with community service and/or an "anti-monger" course, especially if its your first offense.

Sleazebum
05-25-10, 08:51
If you work in a position that requires a security clearance you will most likely lose your access to sensitive material - and your job.

If you are married or have a girlfirend/boyfriend and they find out you will lose them.

...and all the rest.

That is why we tend to be a little over protective about some of the information here.

JJ

I believe these are accurate. From my understanding, if you have a half-decent attorney you can negotiate taking the fine with community service and/or an "anti-monger" course, especially if its your first offense.

Wasntme
05-25-10, 09:12
If you work in a position that requires a security clearance you will most likely lose your access to sensitive material - and your job.

If you are married or have a girlfirend/boyfriend and they find out you will lose them.

...and all the rest.

That is why we tend to be a little over protective about some of the information here.

JJ
True, I thought all that was a given. But good reminder; always good to put it all in perspective!!!

Loop Vet
05-25-10, 09:28
Does DC still have John School for first time offenders? I remember reading Andray Blatche participated when he got busted soliciting a few years back. Admittedly, I have first hand experience with the program myself. Your case gets dismissed if you complete John School which is a 1 day program where you learn about sexual addiction, listen to former prostitutes and how the life affected them, the dangers of diseases, etc etc. It's a full day course. The case gets dismissed 6 months afterward if you don't get busted again.

I Am The City
05-25-10, 11:39
Does DC still have John School for first time offenders? I remember reading Andray Blatche participated when he got busted soliciting a few years back. Admittedly, I have first hand experience with the program myself. Your case gets dismissed if you complete John School which is a 1 day program where you learn about sexual addiction, listen to former prostitutes and how the life affected them, the dangers of diseases, etc etc. It's a full day course. The case gets dismissed 6 months afterwaRoad if you don't get busted again.Sounds like a get out of jail free card. LOL

John Goodie
05-27-10, 23:15
Is there any mongering actions where LEO doesn't really give a shit? From miami and everything is leaniant here.

Johnny Stales
06-01-10, 20:09
I was out and about at around 3am Friday so hit the loop. Pretty quiet but I saw a dark skin bsw wearing a red dress at 11th and K. She wore natural hair and looked to have a great rack from her cleavage so I went in for a closer look. She told me to pull up around the corner.

When she came up she asked what was up so I asked her to hop in. She was well spoken and said something like, "I can't just hop in, we need to talk about what you want through the window first." Smelling bacon, I gave her a look, rolled up my window and pulled off.

I wanted to confirm my suspicions so I lurked around for a bit to see what she was up to. Before too long I saw her get into a car, catch a date and drive off. Huh. Not five-o.

The track was slow so I got some gas and some smokes, etc and continued to look around. Caught a glimpse of Courtney walking with another wsw. I appreciate her outfits and the eye-candy she gives. She's a nice girl and takes off her top for an in-car bj which is a nice touch. She rushes a bit though, so I have opted against taking her home.

I spotted the girl in red again so I stopped to chat. I asked her if she knew that ULE only wants to discuss business through the window and that's why I pulled off earlier. She said she can't just hop in if she doesn't know what they want. I asked if she had nice tits and she asked if I would tip her. I didn't have any small bills so I contemplated for a second. Then she said she was going to go get condoms so I could catch her on the way back. I told her to hop in and i'd give her a ride to the cvs on 14th.

She got in and I told her I'd give her $20 to see and handle her tits. She let them loose but they weren't what I had hoped them to be. They were a bit loose and rough to the touch. We got to the cvs and she said she'd be right back. I had already given her the jackson I promised so I told her I probably wouldn't be there when she returned. She said ok and we parted ways. I forget her name, more of a regular name, but she said she comes up from Waldorf area on the weekends.

Not much else on the track at that time so I called it a night.

Brahmabull
06-01-10, 22:36
Is there any mongering actions where LEO doesn't really give a shit? From miami and everything is leaniant here.Unfortunately no, LE is to scared to actually try and bust real criminals, they would rather hassle mongers in every phase of the hobby.

Drunker Irish
06-03-10, 09:43
Two plain clothed LEOs out this morning cruising around and stopping anything resembling management or SWs. All things considered, as a taxpayer, can appreciate how they were handling it. Hard to explain, but they were doing a good job, professional, keeping the city clean. I guess I appreciated the fact that they were going after management and not just the girls.

From the mongering side, obviously sucked, but oh well.

Whoyouimnobody
06-03-10, 12:17
After reading through the forum, I drove along K, L, M from 11th to 17th a little before midnight two nights in a row and didn't see any SW. Only girls with short skirts were seen in front a club/bar on K, or just non-pro's walking with their friends. I guess the reports are true that action doesn't start until way into the AM. But, 2am is too late for me and 5am is too early for me.

Dre336
06-05-10, 15:48
Was out last night so before heading in I rolled through the loop. Not much quality there but alot of mongering. There were a few pigs here and there so I just played it straight. I did see one nice WSW but she wasn't giving anyone the eye, lots of attention but she wasn't biting at all. Headed to NE on my way in and noticed some trash on the Ave. Nothing worth looking at twice. 1 had a sick booty but her face was hideous.

Nights like that make me glad I stick to what/who I know.

Kashesq
06-09-10, 18:26
Was out this morning, not too many SWs out.

3 or 4 WSW and about 5 BSW. Hope the action picks up a little but looks like this is it.

Drunker Irish
06-11-10, 08:17
Friday morning sting in progress. Interesting set-up, actually quite well done. Even the decoys weren't too bad, tats and all. Girls had black management, very realistic

Efltgp
06-16-10, 21:57
Dead this morning no action at all.

I was pissed tired of getting up early for nothing. man that pisses me off bro.

Efltgp
06-18-10, 17:25
NOTHING oh my god did they move the loop if so were is it now no tasty no courtney no anna and no new shit NOTHING. I can understand when it rains but it was beutiful out .

Shadowtrk
06-19-10, 14:17
Don't know what streets you all were on but, K from 7th to the capitol street was lit up around 130ish. Did a lil pass en route back to the shop and it was impressive I must say. There was one bsw in a lil red skirt that had legs for days, and was fine as fish and grits too.

Flash57
06-22-10, 22:25
Don't know what streets you all were on but, K from 7th to the capitol street was lit up around 130ish. Did a lil pass en route back to the shop and it was impressive I must say. There was one bsw in a lil red skirt that had legs for days, and was fine as fish and grits too.I know I am not a regular here, butlet me ask you. Given the neighborhood, are you sure these were women? Has the loop expanded.

A John
06-23-10, 11:14
Let me guess you did K-9 her fav.?

Don't know what streets you all were on but, K from 7th to the capitol street was lit up around 130ish. Did a lil pass en route back to the shop and it was impressive I must say. There was one bsw in a lil red skirt that had legs for days, and was fine as fish and grits too.

Efltgp
06-23-10, 18:07
To go anywhere past 11th I like holes not poles alot of trannys.

To each his own not judgeing.

Shadowtrk
06-23-10, 18:34
I know I am not a regular here, butlet me ask you. Given the neighborhood, are you sure these were women? Has the loop expanded.I don't know for sure where you guys consider the loop to be, but this area being my old hang out while a teen I was only giving up my observation at the time. As for the being sure they were women I would hope they were cause Im not into that other sh-t, I thought the he-she`s stayed down by the racing dog. One sw I knew her from another part of the city so atleast she is a she.

Shadowtrk
06-23-10, 22:56
To go anywhere past 11th I like holes not poles alot of trannys.

To each his own not judgeing.Thanks for the info, I only get to go downtown once every blue moon and don't keep up with the sw scene there. None of the chicks I seen looked like guys, like I said one is definitely verifiable.

Mastabuck
07-04-10, 05:11
Went cruising again for the first time in months. Arrived to K and 8th street around 3:30am and proceeded to cruise the loop. Boy was it busy, I didn't know that clubs around here let out or were still active at this time. There were so many females out, many of them were obviously SWs but some of them were probably bar hoppers. Unfortunately, the ones who were obviously SWs were obviously Trannys or on that smack. It didn't help that the police were heavy on the scene and traffic was hectic. I planned to cruise for at least an hour but there was so much going on that I felt it wasn't safe for a monger, you would would have thought that Obama was redoing the innoguration. I had no intention of picking anything up because I intened to call a provider but man was that disapointing. Maybe I will try Bmore next.

Pimp Trick
07-04-10, 18:18
Pimp Trick seconding your OMG. I think you was in the wrong area my monger.

That was like Tweety Bird going. I think I saw a putty cat. But, the car pulls up and it is not a Putty Cat, but a Tranny Monster.

LOL! Pimp Trick loading up on a Trash Can to drop in a 4th of July provider today. Now, where is the cranberry juice for my drink. So, that I could have that right potion and buzz.

Went cruising again for the first time in months. Arrived to K and 8th street around 3:30am and proceeded to cruise the loop. Boy was it busy, I didn't know that clubs around here let out or were still active at this time. There were so many females out, many of them were obviously SWs but some of them were probably bar hoppers. Unfortunately, the ones who were obviously SWs were obviously Trannys or on that smack. It didn't help that the police were heavy on the scene and traffic was hectic. I planned to cruise for at least an hour but there was so much going on that I felt it wasn't safe for a monger, you would would have thought that Obama was redoing the innoguration. I had no intention of picking anything up because I intened to call a provider but man was that disapointing. Maybe I will try Bmore next.

Artifackt
07-06-10, 02:13
Was cruising the old K & L loop around 6 AM on the Forth of July, when I picked up Courtney around 12th and K. Looked like she was trying to get away from an old homeless dude, but that worked out best for me. Meant she was eager to get away. Courtney's a white chick with brown hair, bleached blonde on the top. Knows her way around a stick, and a lesson only cost .60.

However, I will say that the loop has certainly gotten smaller in the 15 month break from the hobby I've taken, and the selection has gotten smaller with it. On top of that, there aren't quite as many choices as they used to be.

Efltgp
07-06-10, 18:57
Its hot out and so I will try the loop tonight. I know its been dead out but the heat used to draw out the ladys and I will see if it does so tonight I will cruise from 0400 to 0600 to find a ws bs spinner we will see and I will pass on any info. Also heard of a new loop will cruise it and report back.

Efltgp
07-07-10, 17:59
Its hot out and so I will try the loop tonight. I know its been dead out but the heat used to draw out the ladies and I will see if it does so tonight I will cruise from 0400 to 0600 to find a ws bs spinner we will see and I will pass on any info. Also heard of a new loop will cruise it and report back.So first new loop is total bullshit nothing 2ND the loop was just OK maybe 8 to ten girls most of them to big for me of course Courtney was out and Allison to but wanted something new. So saw 1 girl and she disappeared asked tasty about her. She said she was from NY and her name was some fake name like storm or another x man. Oh well she never came back and I went to work unaccomplished.

Statman
07-08-10, 07:09
Hi Fellow Mongers of our Nation's Capital. I am here for the summer, and I decided to take a ride down the so called loop. (Anyone that can hook a fellow from CA up, I would appreciate it and own you one.) and found an LSW named Diana out, along with 8 other girls K and 11th. I was looking for some of the hot WSW's I saw, but Diana said they were Bee's (fly bee fly, but please don't STING me.) She wasn't the most attractive girl our but she was polite, and asked, so I said what the heck. She also was very helpful, but not when we were experimenting. She had a rule no fluids, which meant no DATY, so for me no repeat most likely, as I like my morning snack. She was great otherwise, and gave the best CBJ, working my head the best ever, but not the rest which I like.

All and all she was OK, with great attitude and very helpful, great for a quickie, but does not let you do anything below the pelvis when the clothes were off, and was extremely tight.

Anyone want her Number PM me. Cost me 1.6 for 2 pics and 4 extras (hose, working the knobs with me stick and my lips, she worked my sacks with her nails while working my head.)

The Big Man
07-08-10, 11:09
I think you could of done a lot better than that. I would have at least started on "Backpage" if the loop was a dud.

Hi Fellow Mongers of our Nation's Capital. I am here for the summer, and I decided to take a ride down the so called loop. (Anyone that can hook a fellow from CA up, I would appreciate it and own you one.) and found an LSW named Diana out, along with 8 other girls K and 11th. I was looking for some of the hot WSW's I saw, but Diana said she they were Bee's (fly bee fly, but please don't STING me.) She wasn't the most attractive girl our but she was polite, and asked, so I said what the heck. She also was very helpful, but not when we were experimenting. She had a rule no fluids, which meant no DATY, so for me no repeat most likely, as I like my morning snack. She was great otherwise, and gave the best CBJ, working my head the best ever, but not the rest which I like.

All and all she was OK, with great attitude and very helpful, great for a quickie, but does not let you do anything below the pelvis when the clothes were off, and was extremely tight.

Anyone want her Number PM me. Cost me 1. 6 for 2 pics and 4 extras (hose, working the knobs with me stick and my lips, she worked my sacks with her nails while working my head.)

Efltgp
07-08-10, 17:07
Wow BSW red dress anyone know anything about her she was out today and was clearly the best out there. Also three white chicks out all blonde one was HOT other two were ok. All and all decent day on the loop.

Drkrider
07-08-10, 20:57
Hi Fellow Mongers of our Nation's Capital. I am here for the summer, and I decided to take a ride down the so called loop. (Anyone that can hook a fellow from CA up, I would appreciate it and own you one.) and found an LSW named Diana out, along with 8 other girls K and 11th. I was looking for some of the hot WSW's I saw, but Diana said she they were Bee's (fly bee fly, but please don't STING me.) She wasn't the most attractive girl our but she was polite, and asked, so I said what the heck. She also was very helpful, but not when we were experimenting. She had a rule no fluids, which meant no DATY, so for me no repeat most likely, as I like my morning snack. She was great otherwise, and gave the best CBJ, working my head the best ever, but not the rest which I like.

Anyone want her Number PM me. Cost me 1.6 for 2 pics and 4 extras (hose, working the knobs with me stick and my lips, she worked my sacks with her nails while working my head.)Good review.

Thanks for posting pics.

I rarely see any pics of "loop" providers posted here.

Stay safe,

Drkrider

Mclovin2000
07-08-10, 22:17

Anyone want her Number PM me. Cost me 1. 6 for 2 pics and 4 extras (hose, working the knobs with me stick and my lips, she worked my sacks with her nails while working my head.)I agree about the backpage option. I have not used it here yet but I used it in Vegas and found quite a treat. (Check out my posting on the Vegas page)

Mclovin2000

Statman
07-08-10, 22:41
I think you could of done a lot better than that. I would have at least started on "Backpage" if the loop was a dud.

Newbe, when you get more reports, then you can give advice (3 reports does not make you a pro.).

(1) Backpage takes too long, and I am in a location where I can not bring a girl back, Hello!!!!

(2) Yea I agree she is not the most attractive, and not even close to our hos in CA, but it was 5:30 am and had to pick quick. Like I said was holding out for something better, but the hot white hos were gone, so it was her or chance nothing, and afterwards I agree nothing would have been better, thus this is why I took her, it is called TOFTT, so you as a newbe do not have to make that mistake.

Have more reports and more seniority before going after another monger.

The Big Man
07-09-10, 06:24
Playboy I am new here but I have been in this game for many years!

Newbe, when you get more reports, then you can give advice (3 reports does not make you a pro.).

(1) Backpage takes too long, and I am in a location where I can not bring a girl back, Hello!!!!

(2) Yea I agree she is not the most attractive, and not even close to our hos in CA, but it was 5:30 am and had to pick quick. Like I said was holding out for something better, but the hot white hos were gone, so it was her or chance nothing, and afterwards I agree nothing would have been better, thus this is why I took her, it is called TOFTT, so you as a newbe do not have to make that mistake.

Have more reports and more seniority before going after another monger.