View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Tha X Facta
04-02-08, 19:39
Wheeeeu.........almost lost her!!

Member #3947
04-02-08, 22:56
Xfacta,

Great job on the pics!!! Damn, what kinda panties she got on?

Guess it don't matter as long as you were taggin that AZZZZZZ!

Go head my brother..

Daplush Man

Roamin Roman
04-03-08, 18:02
Guys,

Any SW during the day and at what time does the K,L,M 12th-14th action kick-in? Or am I just old-school?
Knowing that LEO probably has this site bookmarked on its precinct computer terminal(s), it's bad policy to ask for that sort of intel (...and worse policy to dispense it) in the 'clear'. Your question is kinda Old School, Mac. If you're that much out-of-date, why deprive yourself of the fun of getting re-acquainted to the scene? Do what we've been doing: Take an hour or two of your time and just stroll/drive around to gather your intel. Don't partake; just gather. Then, come back & share your findings. Then, go forth & partake, based on your findings, and report back with names and details (and pix, if possible). And, as always,...

Have fun at the Forum
R: R

John in VA
04-04-08, 09:50
I hit the loop around 2am friday morning. Over near 11th and k st the whole area was out of power. I say 2 wsw's one blonde kinda tall and a brunette wse walking on L st. towards 14th they got picked up right away. A heavy set bsw wearing all white was walking aound the block of vermont and 15th not getting picked up at all. Around 3:30 I saw a short wsw with blonde hair tight jeans near tbwnn soon a pimp mobile pulled up and she got in and didn't see her the rest of the night. LE was light guess due to them all sitting near the power outage area.

BigMac44
04-05-08, 05:55
Thanks for all of the inputs. I gotta say that the WV/NY areas are pretty shady and hectic around 3am. Guess there's a huge club there or something. Sighted a couple of BSWs along the NY portion and nothing towards the other areas. Action definitely picked up at the downtown loop around 4am. Two blonde WSWs (one tall, one short) were the hottest of the bunch and were gone quick. A total of about 6 BSWs in various areas. Two brunette WSWs (a bit chunky for my taste) were trolling btw VT&14th along L. Overall, a bit disappointing. Weather should not have been a factor.

BM

Novaguy30
04-13-08, 13:00
Went out Friday night-Saturday morning to the loop and was surprised to see so little action, considering the warm weather. Saw the usual SW's that you would see on any other night. Surprise of the night was Asian SW on L &14. By the time I could get to her she got picked up. Spotted a BSW on L & 12. Was in a all black oufit. Her name was Crystal and said she comes out only during warm nights Thursday-Sunday.

Agreed on. 8

Big ole jugs and a phat ass. About 5'2". Went to the parking spot and slammed that canine style for a good 10 min. The miss for another 5 min and busted my nut. There was no rushing with this one. Will definately repeat.

Dweezil
04-17-08, 19:42
I'll be in DC for a couple days on business and I'm looking for a little help. I hope this doesn't sound like too much of a laundry list. I did RTFF (for the past year+ of posts) so hopefully none of these are out of line.

I won't have a car so is there a decent business hotel to pick that's close to the track where I won't raise too many eyebrows with a visitor ?

Trashman had a great post on walking the track from last fall. Are those stretches still on the "reasonably safe" side now? Any new "watchout" areas ?

Finally - anybody willing to share the secret handshake (i.e. what the hell is TBWNN)? Looked everywhere including google and the closest I've come is some guy last year who didn't want to be the one to divulge it ! Hope this one doesn't prove how stupid I can be.

Use PM for response if it works better for you guys. Thanks in advance. I'm always open to return the favor if any of you are trapped in Cincinnati for any period of time (and "trapped" really is the right word).

Have a great day.

Dz

Loop Vet
04-18-08, 08:57
I'll be in DC for a couple days on business and I'm looking for a little help. I hope this doesn't sound like too much of a laundry list. I did RTFF (for the past year+ of posts) so hopefully none of these are out of line.

I won't have a car so is there a decent business hotel to pick that's close to the track where I won't raise too many eyebrows with a visitor ?

I don't know much about the hotels policies concerning visitors, but there are plenty of hotels on the K&L track. Most are pretty upscale. The Washington Plaza Hotel (a pimp and his stable were busted there not too long ago), Capitol Hilton, Crown Plaza, to name a few.

Trashman had a great post on walking the track from last fall. Are those stretches still on the "reasonably safe" side now? Any new "watchout" areas ?

The K&L track is safe to walk. This is not a bad part of town in the least. Plenty of club goers/civilians. Problem is Dweezil, the K&L loop is severely lacking sw's these days. The later (earlier) the better apparently, 3-4am. See BigMac's and Novaguys reports.

Finally - anybody willing to share the secret handshake (i.e. what the hell is TBWNN)? Looked everywhere including google and the closest I've come is some guy last year who didn't want to be the one to divulge it ! Hope this one doesn't prove how stupid I can be.

The Bar With No Name, as we came to call it, was Shangri-la back in the day. The ho bar. Those were the days. Unfortunately it is no longer around.

Use PM for response if it works better for you guys. Thanks in advance. I'm always open to return the favor if any of you are trapped in Cincinnati for any period of time (and "trapped" really is the right word).

Have a great day.

Dz

I'll shoot you a PM with a little more info. Best of luck.

Dweezil
04-18-08, 12:23
Loop (and others),

Thanks for the quick responses. Sad to hear that our nation's capital appears to be on the decline in this area too. I hate to say it because you guys have been so accomodating but I may just have to bite the bullet and take a personal road trip up to b'more.

As I recall, you guys have heard of road trips, eh!

Have a great day and thanks again for the info.

Dz

BigMac44
04-20-08, 14:26
Last weekend in town. Decided to take another shot at the scene. I was headed home after a night out around 4am. As I approached the K-L loop it had begun to sprinkle. I did manage to see on attractive curly short haired blonde WSW wearing tight black jeans and sexy top. She was on the move and I could not get around the loop again to catch her. Quite a few mongers out as well. Near 12th there were a couple of thin and attractive BSWs that seemed to have disappeared after my lap. As the rain started to trickle in the pickings went slim. The corner of K&11 is where a very hot WSW was stopping traffic. A gem last night that was swept up by the first passer-by (lucky bastard). Needless to say, no more sightings once the rain came in. I went down NY and spotted a couple of so, so BSWs along that track toward gas stations. I should have stopped partying sooner. Take care all. I hope my next trip to DC pans better results.

Biggabitch
04-22-08, 13:06
I feel that it's wrong that you take the pictures and put them on the internet.
You know who this is, the one and only "Bigga". I trust that you would put the pics in good use, but i guess I was wrong. Don't you know that you can get me serious jai time for telling the whole world were I work at. You my nigga and all but T.M.I. It's not really hard to find out shit. Sooner or later I was going to catch on about what you do with the pictures. I saw a couple of my home girls too. Thats really some trick shit you did. For the record you don't hurt nothing over here. You could hardly reach anything with that little shit you call a dick. Don't get me started. You ride around all night with 80 roses in your hands so you can fuck something. Shit I just look forward to the pics because I know that the date is about to be over. I can't wait to see you again so I can give you a piece of my mind.

Trick Williams
04-22-08, 22:36
I feel that it's wrong that you take the pictures and put them on the internet.
You know who this is, the one and only "Bigga". I trust that you would put the pics in good use, but i guess I was wrong. Don't you know that you can get me serious jai time for telling the whole world were I work at. You my nigga and all but T.M.I. It's not really hard to find out shit. Sooner or later I was going to catch on about what you do with the pictures. I saw a couple of my home girls too. Thats really some trick shit you did. For the record you don't hurt nothing over here. You could hardly reach anything with that little shit you call a dick. Don't get me started. You ride around all night with 80 roses in your hands so you can fuck something. Shit I just look forward to the pics because I know that the date is about to be over. I can't wait to see you again so I can give you a piece of my mind.

I trust that you would put the pics in good use, but i guess I was wrong. The kid has put the pics that he posted of you to good use... A lot of trusted mongers have pmed the kid about the pics and wanted to get in contact with you, thus giving you more clientele.

Don't you know that you can get me serious jail time for telling the whole world were I work at.What are you talking about?? On the street or your incall?? For the record, The kid only reported where he was able to find you on the loop.. Never been to your incall so The kid couldnt report on that.. If you dont think LE knows who you are or what you do?? Your sadely mistaken.. BTW Dont yall date LE anyways??

You my nigga and all but T.M.I. It's not really hard to find out shit. Sooner or later I was going to catch on about what you do with the pictures. I saw a couple of my home girls too.You act as if your pics arent already all over CL and the net.. The pics the kid took, rarely showed yalls faces cause the kid knew yall dont wanna be out there like that.. The kid enjoys taking pics of yall but if its that big a deal, why let anyone take pics period??

Thats really some trick shit you did.
LOL!! look at the kids username LOL!! Its the TRICK WAY or the highway LOL!!

For the record you don't hurt nothing over here.
The kid aint tryin to knock your swag.. The kid thought he was helping you increase buisiness but the kid guesses he was wrong.

You could hardly reach anything with that little shit you call a dick. Don't get me started.
LOL!! Why is it when females get hurt they always wanna attack the man's privates?? LOL!! Say what you want cause the kid knows your upset but you and the kids past encounters tell another tale.. You can try to make the kid look foolish in his own backyard but the truth of the matter is the kid PUTS IT DOWN ya dig!! You done experienced the kid enough times to know he aint no chump in the sack.. If you cant seem to remember, just ask Cherry and Platinum LOL!!.. If your moans were fake, then baby you deserve an oscar and your in the wrong line of work.. "little shit the kid calls a dick" GTFOH!!! LOL!!

You ride around all night with 80 roses in your hands so you can fuck something.
Thats right, because the other prices you and other chics put out there are retarded.. Plus, I dont see you decline my offer either.. If its such a big deal, why deal with the kid??.. Why not date some of those big ballers you have as clientele??

Shit I just look forward to the pics because I know that the date is about to be over.
Its all good, you aint the only chic out there willing to take pics LOL!! Do you baby.

I can't wait to see you again so I can give you a piece of my mind.
The kid isnt a hard person to find.. Matter of fact, the kid is gonna hit you, Cherry and Platinum up real soon.. The kid needs some more pics LOL!!

Member #3947
04-22-08, 23:37
Hey Trick!

Dayum, things getting a little heated around here. I've PM's ya about Bigga and when business slows down a bit, I hope to give her a call. Damn sexy lady that's for sure! Hey, you put it out there proper!

Daplush Man

Roamin Roman
04-23-08, 01:02
I feel that it's wrong that you take the pictures and put them on the internet. I can't wait to see you again so I can give you a piece of my mind. I've gotta stand up for the Kid, lady, if only because I think you're jumping the gun and being unfair to him. I've been following Trick's posts for some time now and can guarantee you he's only bragged about you in the best of terms. He's never dissed you on this board. Any pix he's posted of you or your homegirls have mostly been from his "perspective" and never really revealed your identity.

Based on Trick's creds.-- he's a righteous gent on this forum.-- I was getting set to inquire about your CL ad this weekend. But after reading your reply to him, I'm not so sure now. Gotta say, from what Trick described, you sounded like a pretty cool chick and a fun time gal. (In fact, he called you one of his ATFs.) Can it be that Trick was mistaken all this time?

Biggabitch
04-23-08, 03:16
All I'm saying is, damn I thought that those pics was going somewhere else other than the internet. Like your personal use(your eyes only) . You know me all you had to do was tell me! I'm mad cool with you trying to hook me up and all but at least I would of had a piece of mind. I would rather you told me than somebody else. It was "my" choice to post on craigslist. It was my choice to take the pictures to but if you would have told me you where putting them on the internet I would have ask why and that would have been that. Come on you know me better than that!

Loop Vet
04-23-08, 09:18
Bigga,

I don't understand, you give Trick shit for posting pics of your scrumptious ass, and then you go and post pics of yourself showing your face in the classified thread. What's up with that?

For your info, this site can get you more business than most. Trick Williams always described you in the most positive light, and if I remember correctly, never really showed your face or said where you work out of, besides the K street track. Just like Daplush Man said, I often thought about getting contact info for you but now I think I'll pass. And frankly, I'm a pretty good customer to have, since I'm such an addict for sweet young things.

Anyway, you should thank the man for being nothing but good to you on this forum. Bigga, seriously though, hit me up with a private message and your phone number, I might as well take you for a spin for Trick Williams' sake. Not to worry either, if you think Trick is small, with me you'll barely feel a thing.

Trick Williams
04-23-08, 16:28
Bigga,

I don't understand, you give Trick shit for posting pics of your scrumptious ass, and then you go and post pics of yourself showing your face in the classified thread. What's up with that?
I NOTICED THAT TOO!!!

I wanna give a shout out to all those that stuck up for the kid's behalf.. The kid meant no harm honestly.. Its all good cause the kid had a chat wit Biggs and squashed the whole thing..Will there be more pics of Big on this site?? We shall see.. After all the drama, the kid is still fiending for a piece of that phat juicy ass LOL!! As yall can see, Bigga is phat and feisty.. Just how the kid likes em.

Biggabitch
04-23-08, 17:03
Tell me, do like what you see? This is my way of saying sorry.

Cat Daddy #2
04-23-08, 19:44
Tell me, do like what you see? This is my way of saying sorry.

You should bring that ass to Memphis. I got something for you.

Member #3947
04-23-08, 19:57
DAYUM

I forgive you sweetie!!! and I aint even mad at cha!

Man, got to get a piece of that sweet AZZZ!

Daplush Man

Screwytick
04-27-08, 07:13
I've been RTFF for a long while and haven't ever posted to it. Starting now, I'm turning over a new leaf -- everywhere I go, the forum will follow...

Cruised the K&L corridor this morning (after midnight). Saw about 10-12 SWs between 9th and 16th. Made the lap several times before making a selection.

Met Angel, a 21yo light skinned latino from Boston (heavy Bean Town accent). Very light frame, could have passed for much younger.

Went with a BBBJ for .6 -- the skills were less than poor. I'm lucky I finished with her lack of enthusiasm.

Looks - 7
Skills - 3

In hindsight, I should have gotten a room. At least then she wouldn't have had to do the work and I could have enjoyed the experience a little more.

The rest of the SW were varied. Only 2 WSW, 1 ASW, 1 LSW, and the rest BSW. Looks varied from 3-9 (one WSW was a 9 but I could never catch her between clients).

The good news is LE seemed light. Definately present, but not too bad. Last summer they were a lot worse. I guess the summer crime initiatives haven't started yet... better get out there while the hunting is still good.

Strata
05-03-08, 17:24
(Duplicate post)

Strata
05-03-08, 19:13
(Duplicate post)

Strata
05-04-08, 01:29
(Duplicate post)

Strata
05-04-08, 01:32
(Duplicate post)

Strata
05-04-08, 02:07
I trawled the K&L loop for the first time in a long time last night. I was searching for Paris or her former WIL Passion, but the phone numbers I had for them are now expired (Paris' old number now belongs to some construction company guy -- HE must get a lot of interesting late night calls!).

I did see Spice, a HSW that I haven't seen in years. Oddly enough, she recognized me first. She still looks fantastic, but once my memory kicked in, I recalled that attitude/service were sub-par once the clothes came off.

I saw a number of BSW near 12/L, but nothing to write home about.

Then, around 4 or so, I saw two gorgeous women, one a tall blonde WSW, the other a petite BSW; both were dressed like they were coming from Lima, so I wasn't sure if they were working or not. But they made the Vermont/L -> 12/L -> 12/Mass Ave -> Thomas Circle -> Vermont/L loop several times. They never seemed to pay any attention to the numerous mongers, but they didn't appear to be UCLE either, since LE usually stakes out one place so they can grab the mongers easily. But I didn't see them arrest or date anyone. Even the pimps at 12/L were getting frustrated: "Catch a date already! How hard can it be?!?"

I can't imagine that the girls were squares doing it for kicks -- the pimps were sweating them hard, at least near 12th, and the girls obviously knew not to make eye contact or talk back (i.e., 'out of pocket'), but I'm not sure WHAT they were doing, besides looking fine in their black cocktail dresses and high heels and giving me a hard on.

Anyone have any ideas?

Ultimately, I gave up when the loop dried up around 5 and the paddy wagon started making the rounds.

If anyone can PM me the current digits on Paris or Passion, I'd be most obliged.

Strata

Trick Williams
05-04-08, 19:01
I did see Spice, a HSW that I haven't seen in years. Oddly enough, she recognized me first. She still looks fantastic, but once my memory kicked in, I recalled that attitude/service were sub-par once the clothes came off.

You hit nail right on the head about Spice.. The kid was out early Sat. morning(4am) and last night..The kid did see Spice as well as other SW's, who can be found on CL.. The kid almost stopped for Spice himself but then he reminded himself about that shitty attitude of hers and decided other wise.. The kid was pretty surprised at how good Spice was looking.. The kid thought she would be all drugged out by now but she seems to be holding up pretty nicely.. Like another monger said, Spice is a hardcore lesbian.. So the kids pretty sure she hates to service men other than her pimp(if she has one).

PS- The kid did score a few for the team, and will post them later.

Strata
05-05-08, 01:35
I didn't know that Spice was a lesbian, but it doesn't surprise me. Most of the renegade (no pimp) ho's I've met, including Paris FYI, have lesbian girlfriends. It makes sense that they might not care for men, all things considered.

FWIW, I've never known Spice to have a pimp (back in the day, despite poor service, my memory would occasionally get foggy when I'd see her in the camouflage outfit and boots she used to sport all the time, so we dated several times). I did see her get robbed on Vermont one time (she used to share a gold Infiniti with another ho or two, if memory serves), and the remaining pimps shouted at her that that was what she got for not having a pimp.

She always appeared to be drug free, too, at least more so than the other K/L regulars.

She's looking as good as ever now, and I'm having a hard time resisting!Caveat emptor!

Strata

Trick Williams
05-05-08, 17:27
I did see her get robbed on Vermont one time (she used to share a gold Infiniti with another ho or two, if memory serves), and the remaining pimps shouted at her that that was what she got for not having a pimp.

You saw Spice get robbed??? Details!!! details!!! details!!!

Loop Vet
05-05-08, 19:17
lol Strata looks like you forgot about the regular member post delay. Speaking of which, htf are you still a regular member?

Anyway, I don't know Spice personally, nor have I ever even met her, but through my myspac3 network I have seen her and her girlfriends mspace pages and, believe me, Spice does drugs. Numerous pictures smoking blunts, e pills on their tongues, all that kind of stuff. Didn't see anything harder but I'm sure coke is on the resume as well. When I was her age hitting the clubs regularly like they do, I partied the same way. I'm not saying they abuse any of it, or have major drug problems, but Spice enjoys partying as much as the next girl. Extacy is very popular with track girls.

I was the one who said Spice is a hardcore lesbian. Maybe I should have said she is hardcore bi-sexual. She appears to have a man and it looks like she shares him with her girlfriend. But I'm just basing that off pictures, nothing concrete. Many pics of her and her gf making out, feeling each other up, sexual poses, etc. There are even old pictures with the two girls (and a 3rd girl) with a different guy who looked pimp-like, posing, holding up money with his women in ho outfits on some sort of party bus. I'm guessing Spice is giving her money to somebody. The one thing I'm sure of after looking at her and her gf's pages, those two are connected at the hip no matter what man is in either of their lives.

Strata
05-12-08, 02:34
Ok. I guess I should've said that I've never seen Spice geeking or fiending. She's always seemed more, eh, clear-headed than the average SW. As for the blunts, I'd be surprised to find a pimp or ho who DOESN'T smoke MJ.

I'm probabably still a regular member because I'm too lazy to post as often as I should. But I AM a loop vet, so to speak.

Myspac3 network? Hmmm. I haven't seen any of the girls from the track on there, although everyone from Archibalds and Camelot certainly seems to be.

Robbery

Trick asked for more details on the time I saw Spice get robbed, so here goes:

It was summer, probaby '04 or '05 (I. E. , there were still pimps and ho's on every corner, and TBWNN was still ground zero). Spice and BSW (I think it was Vicious), and occasionally a third ho, would work L St together, and in between dates they'd put their cash in their gold Infiniti (Q45, I think); occasionally they'd sit in their if LE got hot or if they needed to change.

On the night in question, I was walking down L from TBWNN, and Spice & Co. Were parked on L/Vermont, standing by the car with the doors open. It was around 3AM when the clubs were letting out, so there was a lot of traffic. As I got to L/Vermont, a white SUV pulled up to them, some big dude jumped out, grabbed a bag from Spice's car, and was back in the SUV in about 10 seconds. He and his friends sped off with Spice cursing at them as they drove away.

The pimps stood around laughing and told her it was her fault for being renegade (pimpless).

LE rolled by a couple minutes later but didn't bother to stop.

-Strata

Ps. The BPBT is still in town and trying to get TBWNN back, if he can take control back from the Ethiopians who run it now. Rumor has it that the new management has reinstituted the restroom, er, 'rental' policy. But I haven't been able to verify personally.

Roamin Roman
05-12-08, 15:06
PS. The BPBT is still in town and trying to get TBWNN back, if he can take control back from the Ethiopians who run it now. Rumor has it that the new management has reinstituted the restroom, er, 'rental' policy. But I haven't been able to verify personally.I love it! Even though I only had the briefest of encounters with TBWNN, even this Roman senator could see that guy was bi-polar. It just cracks me up to see folks refer to him as the BPBT.

Have fun at the Forum

R::R

Ravane
05-25-08, 15:05
Ps. The BPBT is still in town and trying to get TBWNN back, if he can take control back from the Ethiopians who run it now. Rumor has it that the new management has reinstituted the restroom, er, 'rental' policy. But I haven't been able to verify personally.Interesting. I drove by one night last week (think it was Thursday, not sure) while in mongermode, and saw two familiar BSW faces from TBWNN hanging out just outside its door, mixed in with civilians.

Anyhoo, going to keep this one short: picked up a BSW named Tasty not far from there that same night, and got 1/2 n 1/2 for .6. Service was decent, nice butt, legs, 'bout her early 20's, would repeat.

Got her digits, for the trusted one's disposal.

Selah!

Strata
05-27-08, 00:15
I went out a few nights last week, the first time I've done so in ages. Sunday and Monday were dead, just a few randow BSWs, and heavy LE presence.

On Wednesday, there was a little more activity. Those with TBWNN experience will know Randy, whom I saw standing outside the old 2nd floor door. It brought back memories. I didn't stop to chat, so I'm not sure what he was doing there, but it would surprise me if he were looking for a job (I've heard that he's on again, off again as security at Lima).

I eventually met up with Jordan, a WSW regular at 11th and K. LE presence was heavy once again, but I took a chance. Went to a no-tell near Spring; Jordan says she is avoiding the renovated no-tell since it was raided recently (which was news to me). Half/half, two pops, $ + room.

My true yen is for Paris, though, so I'd be indebted to anyone who can share her current digits. My PMs for the same appear to have falled on deaf ears... or unmonitored inboxes.

Strata

Original Man 78
05-28-08, 20:42
I recently saw Tasty last week as well. I opted for a CBJ though. I would definitely repeat.

Interesting. I drove by one night last week (think it was Thursday, not sure) while in mongermode, and saw two familiar BSW faces from TBWNN hanging out just outside its door, mixed in with civilians.

Anyhoo, going to keep this one short: picked up a BSW named Tasty not far from there that same night, and got 1/2 n 1/2 for .6. Service was decent, nice butt, legs, 'bout her early 20's, would repeat.

Got her digits, for the trusted one's disposal.

Selah!

Original Man 78
05-28-08, 20:47
Ahh the fond memories of TBWNN, I see that they have added a fence around the outside area for "patio" seating. I ran into Randy a couple of weeks ago in front of Lima. I didn't have time to talk, as I was with co-workers.

I went out a few nights last week, the first time I've done so in ages. Sunday and Monday were dead, just a few randow BSWs, and heavy LE presence.

On Wednesday, there was a little more activity. Those with TBWNN experience will know Randy, whom I saw standing outside the old 2nd floor door. It brought back memories. I didn't stop to chat, so I'm not sure what he was doing there, but it would surprise me if he were looking for a job (I've heard that he's on again, off again as security at Lima).

I eventually met up with Jordan, a WSW regular at 11th and K. LE presence was heavy once again, but I took a chance. Went to a no-tell near Spring; Jordan says she is avoiding the renovated no-tell since it was raided recently (which was news to me). Half/half, two pops, $ + room.

My true yen is for Paris, though, so I'd be indebted to anyone who can share her current digits. My PMs for the same appear to have falled on deaf ears... or unmonitored inboxes.

Strata

Original Man 78
05-28-08, 21:06
Over the last two weeks, I have been a frequent visitor to the Loop just to check traps and occasionally partake in mongering activities. Most of the activity is taking place on the 11 k side of the loop, but the back side of the loop is promising as well. All of the familiar faces are out from the NY crew, Nellie, Bigga, Platinum, Destiny, Jordan, Love as well as a few new faces such as Tasty and Kloe.

Recent reviews:

Kloe - BSW, younger twenties, thin, nice butt took to no-tel on 14 and spring. CBJ, Mish, Doggie. She can take pipe. I would repeat.

Tasty - BSW, younger twenties, nice butt, CBJ in car. I would repeat for more menu items.

Nellie - My ATF - Near GFE for me.

LE presence is heavy to light depending on the time of the day (my monger hours are from 3am to 6am) give or take an hour.

Senior Members can pm me for more details as always...

John in VA
05-31-08, 19:29
I was out around 5:30am Saturday morning. 2 bsw near tbwnn. Drove up 11th and k found the normal crew of bsw. Saw the wsw I believe named Jordon was out wearing dark sunglasses. 2 wsw one was a blonde with a tattoo on her left arm and a brunette shorter and chunker than the blonde. She appeared to have a nice rack on her. They headed towards the old convention center and then disappeared, guess they wen in for the night. I am calling in sick on sunday morning so I will hit the loop a little earlier tommorrow. Also LE was very light.

Strata
06-01-08, 01:17
I've been surveying the loop frequently over the past week. I've been hoping mainly to run into Paris, but no luck so far. Last night (2:30. 7ish with a break in between) there was more activity than usual. LE presence was hot at one point around 11/K (7 cruisers all converged, more to scare the mongers than anything; they left the SWs alone but warned some mongers "not to get caught up in this").

I didn't see Jordan, but I saw one WSW near Lima around 3 that.- at first.- I thought was Paris. It turned out to be a different.- and pregnant.- WSW, but she jumped in another mongermobile before I could make contact.

I also saw a hsw or light-skinned BSW near Lima; she was looking fantastic, and I've seen her there the past few nights, but I'm wary.- for as good as she looks, she never seems to catch a date. She has a large tatoo on her thigh. Anyone know who she is?

Most of the activity was near 11/K: numerous BSW. An older WSW was walking the track, too, and a very large WSW was perched over on L near Green.

Strata

Strata
06-02-08, 00:03
I went out again last night. LE presence was relatively heavy at first (0230) but tapered off by 0630. I saw a really hot WSW, but she jumped in another mongermobile and failed to return to the track.

The most interesting site was ho fight at 12/K around 0630-0700. There were about 7 BSW (it was 6 vs 1) and about 11 wannabe pimps. Sorry I can't provide any names, but bsws really aren't my thing. The funny thing was, it was well past sunrise, and there were several construction workers, tourists, runners, etc. , who got a full show. But oddly LE didn't show till 20 minutes or so after the fracas was over.

I also saw Jordan very very briefly as she hopped into her folks SUV, but she was looking pretty beat, and I wasn't in the mood for her, so I didn't stop.

Side note: last night was the first time in ages I'd see heavy pimp presence on the streets, openly sweating the girls. Of course, most of them are wannabes (otherwise, how could the pimps & pimp-partners outnumber the ho's? ). But it makes me wonder if life might be returning to the downtown loop.

When I first went out around 3am, 3 black girls in an SUV flagged me down, but they were dressed more for the club than the street. They asked me if I wanted to have fun, but I said no. As they drove off, the cute one in the back stuck her head out and yelled "You want me to suck your cock? " I followed them out of curiosity.- they were dressed for clubbing and definitely didn't seem like the typical SW, and part of me thought that they were just mocking me to have some fun. When they pulled into the Quality Inn on NY Ave, though, I figured they were working. I pulled in behind them, but security was very hot, so I pulled off as they started to approach my car.

Sorry I don't have any action to report, but I figured I'd share the fruits of 300 miles around the downtown loop.

I just can't seem to find what I'm looking for!

Strata

Member #4917
06-02-08, 13:32
"I pulled in behind them, but security was very hot, so I pulled off as they started to approach my car."

lol...what the duce

I went out again last night. LE presence was relatively heavy at first (0230) but tapered off by 0630. I saw a really hot WSW, but she jumped in another mongermobile and failed to return to the track.

The most interesting site was ho fight at 12/K around 0630-0700. There were about 7 BSW (it was 6 vs 1) and about 11 wannabe pimps. Sorry I can't provide any names, but bsws really aren't my thing. The funny thing was, it was well past sunrise, and there were several construction workers, tourists, runners, etc. , who got a full show. But oddly LE didn't show till 20 minutes or so after the fracas was over.

I also saw Jordan very very briefly as she hopped into her folks SUV, but she was looking pretty beat, and I wasn't in the mood for her, so I didn't stop.

Side note: last night was the first time in ages I'd see heavy pimp presence on the streets, openly sweating the girls. Of course, most of them are wannabes (otherwise, how could the pimps & pimp-partners outnumber the ho's? ). But it makes me wonder if life might be returning to the downtown loop.

When I first went out around 3am, 3 black girls in an SUV flagged me down, but they were dressed more for the club than the street. They asked me if I wanted to have fun, but I said no. As they drove off, the cute one in the back stuck her head out and yelled "You want me to suck your cock? " I followed them out of curiosity.- they were dressed for clubbing and definitely didn't seem like the typical SW, and part of me thought that they were just mocking me to have some fun. When they pulled into the Quality Inn on NY Ave, though, I figured they were working. I pulled in behind them, but security was very hot, so I pulled off as they started to approach my car.

Sorry I don't have any action to report, but I figured I'd share the fruits of 300 miles around the downtown loop.

I just can't seem to find what I'm looking for!

Strata

Strata
06-02-08, 23:10
Smith1177,

So. Are you saying that I'm a "douche" for following some SWs to their no-tell? Or for driving away when I got a bad vibe about the situation?

I'm guessing I'm not the only normal monger here ever to have done either of these.

Thank you for reminding me why I shouldn't bother posting.

Strata

Roamin Roman
06-03-08, 03:06
Relax, Strata. Smith didn't call you a douche. He said "what the duce" (i.e., "What the devil?"). It's an expression that means, "What's that all about?" I think he was wondering why you pulled away just because hotel security was coming over to your car. They wouldn't have had any way of knowing whether you had just pulled in to check-in or what, so I think that was the focus of Smith's remark. From your description of the whole scene, there doesn't seem to have been any real reason for you to flee so fast. That's all.

Smith1177,

So. Are you saying that I'm a "douche" for following some SWs to their no-tell? Or for driving away when I got a bad vibe about the situation?

"I pulled in behind them, but security was very hot, so I pulled off as they started to approach my car."

lol...what the duce

Drama King
06-03-08, 09:36
Smith1177,

I'm guessing I'm not the only normal monger here ever to have done either of these.

StrataNo please post. As A Monger newcomer I am really thankful for the information on when to turn away. Sometimes the wrong head is in control and the concept of turning away is helpful.

You and everyone who posts stories of looking out for cops and leaving when you gut tells you to are inspiration, motivation, and sound advice. I don't post that often, but I read everything. All I am saying is that the knowledge learned from not closing the deal can be just as important as closing the deal. Thank You.

John in VA
06-03-08, 10:13
I was out Sunday morning around 3:30 and saw a couple of bsw on k near 14th cruised around tbwnn 1 bsw near there. The usual bsw at 11th & k but then noticed a cute blonde with a green dress on, she walked with one of the numerous pimps out that night and they talked for a while near a car but I never saw her back again. Later on I did see a wsw with bleached blond hair on L across from tbwnn and destiny I forget what other names she uses but she is the wsw who advertises on cl sometimes with the girl named heather. Nothing on Rhode Island and NY ave was quiet went back down to L and K and noticed a wsw from years ago, anyone who has been out for a few years will remember Strawberry she used to be skinny and flat chested but now has put on alot of weight with what appears to be some really big tits. She was out back when Racheal and that crew was out on a nightly basis. LE was present but not overbearing.

John in VA
06-03-08, 10:18
Sunday morning also was making the right onto 15th from K and noticed a very attractive wf driving a minivan. She looked so I decided to catch up to her. Pulled up along side of her on 14th near pennsylvania ave. Made some small talk with her for the next few lights. She had this sexiness about her. I then asked if she was on the track to which she replied no, I decided to give up but as I was turning left she hollared out her window at me that she is on CL. So now I am searching for her on there.

Strata
06-03-08, 19:57
Thanks to a generous Sr Member, I finally tracked down Paris. She has a new pimp (TBWNN veterans might remember Rico) and has been semi-retired and spending much of her time in B-more.

She happened to be in DC last night, and I met up with her near TBWNN. She usually has a room, but last night we had to settle for the renovated no-tell. She remembered me, and we had a great, hour-plus GFE, although she's been in the game about 10 months now and her prices are starting to go up. Wanted $200, but settled for $150 plus $30 for the room. WELL worth the price of admission for the fortunate... DISCLAIMER: As always, YMMV if you have poor hygiene, serial-killer tendencies, or morbid obesity.

Negatives? She has a bad case of back-acne, and she likes percoset more than a girl should.

Returning downtown was a bit interesting -- LE was out in force, and Paris' old pimp had just gotten out of jail and was looking for her. (I don't know his name, but he's supposedly something of an OG, and he dabbles in other, er, "businesses" on the side). So we rounded the track a couple of times in an attempt to find her folks and avoid her ex-pimp and LE.

Many thanks again to the generous senior member who PM'd the info.

-Strata

ps - Sorry to Smith et al on my previous, cranky post. I had too much built-up tension. Thankfully, Paris helped me relieve that last night.

Member #4917
06-04-08, 07:47
Strata...never that,Duce = "what the hell"

Just seems odd that you followed them all the way there...then roll out at the drop of a dime.

Keep up the good work man,no love lost.

Smitty

Relax, Strata. Smith didn't call you a douche. He said "what the duce" (i.e., "What the devil?"). It's an expression that means, "What's that all about?" I think he was wondering why you pulled away just because hotel security was coming over to your car. They wouldn't have had any way of knowing whether you had just pulled in to check-in or what, so I think that was the focus of Smith's remark. From your description of the whole scene, there doesn't seem to have been any real reason for you to flee so fast. That's all.

Strata
06-05-08, 01:09
I was mildly curious about the bsw's who approached me in the SUV, and I often find myself in the "mildly curious (but not quite horny)" frame of mind. With selection on the track as poor as it is most days, I often find myself driving around aimlessly, trying to figure out if I'm interested enough in a particular sw actually to pursue anything. (If I had a dollar for every time some SW has screamed something to the effect of "quit driving around and catch a date already", I'd be a wealthy man.)

Such was the case with the SUV bsw's. Plus I wanted to see if they were working, or just fucking with me since they weren't wearing the typical ho gear.

But when the hotel security seemed to be TOO interested, I drove away.

Besides, I was much more interested to turn around to see if the cute Asian girl strolling past the no-tell by herself was working (alas, she wasn't).

Strata

Mr3007
06-10-08, 10:50
But I've been enjoying myself for a minute. On the Line. You catch some of the younger non pros. From 19 on up. No clock watching. And just plenty of selection.

You put with some no shows from time to time. But its affordable. And NO Clock. LOL

Strata
06-11-08, 00:52
Met up with Tori, a relatively new wsw to the K/L track. The first night I saw her (at 15/L) I wasn't sure if she was a ho, or just a drunk girl from the club who'd been stranded by her friends -- she was wearing a black cocktail dress and black heels, and she looked more lost and confused than anything. There were two white guys eyeing her (they were leaning against the building, she was at the curb), and they called out, "you wanna make some money?" as I reached the 15/L intersection. When she didn't respond, I figured that I might've been right about the 'drunk club girl' thing.

But when I saw her two nights ago, in the same place, I knew better. Now, I usually save my pennies for Paris, but I decided that variety was the spice of life and decided to give her a chance, despite relatively pervasive LE presence. We went to the renovated no-tell for the standard fee - 30 room, 100 tip w/ 2 pops.

She'd first told me her name was Candy "because she wasn't sure about me", but once we got to the telly, she said her name was Tori. She's relatively new to the game, and she used to dance up on the block in Bmore.

She took out a condom right away, so I was expecting CBJ, but she asked me if I wanted BBBJ or CBJ. Opted for BB, but later wished I'd had the condom. Now, I've had toothy BJs from both girlfriends and ho's both, but this was by far the most tooth-laden BJ ever. She kept doing this swirling motion that basically raked her incisors over the area under the glans, and it felt like a knife being run in a circle. If that weren't enough, she also had a vice grip on the bottom of my cock that was making an erection nigh impossible, so I begged off after a few minutes of torture.

We chatted for 20 minutes or more while I checked for permanent damage. We eventually moved on to some unenthusiastic CFS. In mish, she has a rule that you can't lie on her (she doesn't like the heat or pressure), so CFS can be a bit of a workout. And even if you're not hung like John Holmes, you can expect a fairly toothy (and downright awful) BJ from this one, so I can't recommend her.

For those interested in the street culture, she's currently with Tailor Made, but she used to be with Rico, who is her baby-daddy. Paris, on the other hand, used to be with TM and is now with Rico. Those with TBWNN experience know who these two pimp veterans are.

Two nights ago, I also saw several knew (to me, at least) sw's in the K/L area, including a few wsw's. I was approached by a cute lsw named Christina, but she was wearing a belly shirt that showed both belly and stretch marks, so I wasn't interested.

-Strata

Gauge
06-11-08, 08:43
I have been driving into DC via K Street these early AM's (5:30 to 6) and work my way to work and am always amused at the number of SW's that are out and about at that time around 12th to 14th on K Street.

Normally I see mostly BSW's and some are very interesting at 5:30 AM, but this AM saw a really tall WSW at about 12th and K. She was really tall with long brown hair, and an amazingly small pair of shorts on her backside. She was attractive from what I could tell, but couldn't stop to verify.

Normally, I like to sample Chocolate and Asian flavors but she was a welcome change. No other information as I was on my way to work.

I guess I am amazed that there is this amount of activity that early in the AM. I guess you get it when you can get it.

Stay safe.

Gauge

Novaguy30
06-11-08, 11:59
Went out hunting after a long time. Did see some new tlent out there. Saw 2 sw's approacing my way on K. Asked them to get in. One was Julie other was Bella. Wanted to do Julie, she looked better but had a very bad cough, so settled on Bella. Agreed on .8 for half & half. It was around 5:30 and the sun was already out. Went to the backseat and she offerred canine. But with the sun already out didn't want people to see me. So just did the deed lying on the seat. Enjoyed myself. She was a little on the heavy side but not a BBW. Partially shave pussy. Next time will try Bella. Confident of a good experience. Both seem to be nice girls and were friendly.

Here's Julie's link on CL couldn't find Bella.

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/ers/713623488.html

Trick Williams
06-11-08, 20:53
The kid's been out doin his thang I got some flames comin for yall!!! You just wait and see!!!

Member #4917
06-14-08, 06:16
Got home from the strip club about 4am and couldn't find street parking on my block, so I had to go through the tedious task of parking in the rear.

While heading to the house I saw the front wheel of my bike in the shed and decided to go get some exercise.

As soon as I hit 11th and L, I saw signs of life. Two BSW heading toward 10th and Mass.

Roll down to 11th and K and saw the NY crew holding down the fort.

Took K towards the belly of the beast and saw another two BSW working 12st, between L and K. These two appear new to the track and seems more like a package deal.

Continued on L and saw four WSW between 13th and 15th. Switched over to K st and saw a few more HSW/BSW, s/WSW's.

Uncle Leo was pretty much non existent for the hour or so that I circled the loop. Only saw one paddy wagon cruising, no lights camera action.

Smitty

Trick Williams
06-14-08, 12:24
Look what the kid scooped on the loop the other night.. The kid recognized Heaven as soon he saw her cause of her posts on CL.. She was standing on 12th and K where all the other SW's were.. the kid remembers when he would see her walking around NY Ave. near the Budget but she was always too scared to date a brotha.. She said she only comes out once in a while but usually does incalls.. The kid pulled up and she agreed to meet the kid at the notels.. The kid was quite anxious to get a piece of Heaven cause of all the good feed back he has heard about her(Duplush).. All the kid has to say is that he wasnt disappointed.. Head game was on point but the best was her doggystyle of course.. Heaven got one them wavy asses that clap on your dick if you know what your doin.. Aint got nothin bad to say about this one, definetly a repeat.
CL link:http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/doc/ers/714183618.html

R Consultant
06-14-08, 18:40
Is it just me or did you baby oil that azzz up like the ole Trick Johnny did back in the day? Shes like shining better than an Arizona Sunset.

From the looks of it shes pretty healthy looking and give most guys a dang good cardio workout.

Nice pics..

Happy Hunting..

Look what the kid scooped on the loop the other night.. The kid recognized Heaven as soon he saw her cause of her posts on CL.. She was standing on 12th and K where all the other SW's were.. the kid remembers when he would see her walking around NY Ave. near the Budget but she was always too scared to date a brotha.. She said she only comes out once in a while but usually does incalls.. The kid pulled up and she agreed to meet the kid at the notels.. The kid was quite anxious to get a piece of Heaven cause of all the good feed back he has heard about her(Duplush).. All the kid has to say is that he wasnt disappointed.. Head game was on point but the best was her doggystyle of course.. Heaven got one them wavy asses that clap on your dick if you know what your doin.. Aint got nothin bad to say about this one, definetly a repeat.
CL link:http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/doc/ers/714183618.html

Drew Park
06-14-08, 19:07
Judging by the pictures, if you indulged in 69 with her you would be "seeing stars..."

Ginger Man
06-14-08, 20:17
Judging by the pictures, if you indulged in 69 with her you would be "seeing stars..."

What are you doing here?

Member #4917
06-14-08, 23:34
http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/doc/ers/719984332.html

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/ers/719979163.html

Kyla and Tia.....these are the two SW i saw on 12 street/ask me how i know lol

Smitty

Trick Williams
06-15-08, 05:32
Is it just me or did you baby oil that azzz up like the ole Trick Johnny did back in the day? Its not just you... Baby oil is definetly a must in the kids pics these days lol.

Judging by the pictures, if you indulged in 69 with her you would be "seeing stars..." Your right about that but the kid is not the DATY type, especially on providers.

The kid was out on the prowl agian tonight.. Didnt have too much time for ho-seeing but the kid could tell they were definetly out.. The kid found himself on the intersection of 13 and L(near the fire house) when he spotted what looked like a cute HSW.. The kid hasnt had much success with HSW, so he decided to try his luck.. The kid pulled up and asked the standard ride question, she then asked the kid if he was LE or a pimp??.. The kid responded with an assuring "no" and off to the telly they went.. She said her name was Trina, and that she was spanish and black, and that she needed some extra funds to pay some bills(dont they all).. The kid knew he could help her with her problem just as long as she was willing to help the kid with his lol.. Once in the telly the kid stripped Trina down and proceeded to spread monger oil on the backside(standard procedure).. Intriged by the ass the kid began taking pics and then proceeded to get some top head, followed by mish and then to doggy(the kids favorite).. All was good in the hood after the kid released but for some reason the kid was still feelin a lil anxious.. So the kid drops Trina off begins to see what else is out there in monger land.

PS- Trina was a good session, very quiet but she wasnt a clock watcher either.. She had some nice tits but the kid didnt get to capture them like he wanted to(next time).. The kid has the digits for any trusted mongers who are interested.

Trick Williams
06-15-08, 16:15
So the kid drops Trina off begins to see what else is out there in monger land.

continued...

After the kid dropped Trina off, he noticed he still had a itch that needed scratching.. The kid found himself on the junction road on K-street, he hit a red light, and was about to make a right on 16th st. when he spotted a dark slender figure in stelletos walking in front of the Hilton hotel.. The kid swooped on in and was graced by a very attractive mocha honey.. The kid asked if she needed a ride and with some hesitation she got into the monger whip.. LE and pimp check issued and after she was at ease the mocha honey said her name was Nicole and that she was visiting from out of town.. The kid could hardly focus on what Nicole was saying because he was thinking more about what he was going to do to her, especially her backside lol.. Negotiations took place, and then it was off to the telly.. The session started with some idol chat, and then on to some baby oil massaging, followed by some meane head game, and ended with mish and doggy.. The kids session dont change, he's boring like that lol.. The only thing the kid does now is apply baby oil cause god knows some of these chics need it lol.

PS- The kid must say this weekend brought some new gems into the mix.. Nicole was definetly one of the kids nicer sessions.. She was as sweet as can be, no rules, no clock watching and she seemed to enjoy a hard pounding lol.. Most definetly a repeat, trusted mongers holla if you want the digi's.. Until next time monger family.

Magiks
06-17-08, 02:46
Did a drive by what I thought was the track and saw nothing but rain, pimps, and LE. I hit between 13th and 17th and between K and M.

Sandman4321
06-18-08, 14:16
Its not just you... Baby oil is definetly a must in the kids pics these days lol.

Your right about that but the kid is not the DATY type, especially on providers.

The kid was out on the prowl agian tonight.. Didnt have too much time for ho-seeing but the kid could tell they were definetly out.. The kid found himself on the intersection of 13 and L(near the fire house) when he spotted what looked like a cute HSW.. The kid hasnt had much success with HSW, so he decided to try his luck.. The kid pulled up and asked the standard ride question, she then asked the kid if he was LE or a pimp??.. The kid responded with an assuring "no" and off to the telly they went.. She said her name was Trina, and that she was spanish and black, and that she needed some extra funds to pay some bills(dont they all).. The kid knew he could help her with her problem just as long as she was willing to help the kid with his lol.. Once in the telly the kid stripped Trina down and proceeded to spread monger oil on the backside(standard procedure).. Intriged by the ass the kid began taking pics and then proceeded to get some top head, followed by mish and then to doggy(the kids favorite).. All was good in the hood after the kid released but for some reason the kid was still feelin a lil anxious.. So the kid drops Trina off begins to see what else is out there in monger land.

PS- Trina was a good session, very quiet but she wasnt a clock watcher either.. She had some nice tits but the kid didnt get to capture them like he wanted to(next time).. The kid has the digits for any trusted mongers who are interested.Trick...

This has to be the best looking piece of talent you have ever posted on here in my opinion...Can you please PM me the # so I can sample for myself. This is my 1st time posting but she is well worth it...get back at me.

LowEyes
06-19-08, 20:49
First time postin' to the forum. Caught up with a very nice lookin' BSW on RI and 20th. If only I had a digital camera or a camera phone. Our time wasn't rushed and she offered her coffee with half & half. So I decided to have a cup because she only asked for. 4. Circled around the loop a few times before bumpin' into ole' girl. Burnin' gas on this one was definitely worth it.

Novaguy30
06-21-08, 00:31
Trick.

This has to be the best looking piece of talent you have ever posted on here in my opinion...Can you please PM me the # so I can sample for myself. This is my 1st time posting but she is well worth it...get back at me.HA ha ha. Trick, Sandman seems to like this piece of talent. He wants you to get back to him asap. LOL.

Sandman is there anything else we can do for u. Please let us know.

Trick Williams
06-21-08, 02:13
HA ha ha. Trick, Sandman seems to like this piece of talent. He wants you to get back to him asap. LOL.

Sandman is there anything else we can do for u. Please let us know.
LOL!!! Thats exactly what I was thinking when I read his post... I mean, my post does say "trusted mongers".

Sandman4321
06-21-08, 09:38
LOL!!! Thats exactly what I was thinking when I read his post... I mean, my post does say "trusted mongers".Ok for one just because I haven't posted 300 reports on this forum doesn't mean I can't be trusted. Seems as thou everyone is so damn paranoid. If you don't want to PM me the # that's fine. I can respect you telling me NO.

Oh and for NOVAguy you really need to get that hate out your system cause your acting like a little hoe on this forum trying to play detective thinking something is up!

Trick Williams
06-21-08, 20:39
Ok for one just because I haven't posted 300 reports on this forum doesn't mean I can't be trusted.It doesnt??? Dude, you dont even have 10 posts and your asking for info??? We dont tell cats to RTFF for no reason... I bet you dont even know what I just said.

Seems as thou everyone is so damn paranoid.
For good reason... Now run along and get your post count up.

Eatatmoes
06-22-08, 15:35
Went downtown around 3:30am yesterday, just to see if all the clubgoers had left the scene, allowing for easier cruising.

Multiple observations:

1) I always ask girls why they have managers, and usually get stupid ass answers. Last night, I figured out why some of these ladies NEED management. I was out from 330 to 5am on the KL circuit, and it didn't seem like anyone was really working. What is the point of getting all dolled up, attracting the catcalls of non-mongering civilians and the attention of LE, if you aren't gonna make an attempt to catch a date?

2) Three model-type BSW's were super-duper friendly to a DCPD cruiser on Vermont. He slid up the local lane stopping at every corner, just chatting with the ladies. The girls were working, it seemed, and were not ULE, and as I passed by I noticed the blue hue of a cell phone in his hand. Scoring some contacts, I assume?

3) Saw three to four leggy WSW's, none of which seemed interested in anything but their cellular phones. The tallest of the bunch was approached by a 5 foot something asian man, late 30's, early 40's, on the street, and they went walking up towards the National Assoc. Of Homebuilders.

4) Was pulled over, just observing when a dude in a white volvo pulled in behind me, nearly hitting my rear bumber, as he dropped off an attractive BSW. She walked right past me, accross the street, and into the alley near the AMP back in that funky culdesac area. She seemed bitter, he seemed a bit frazzled. I was happy I didn't have to explain an accident to my SO.

After the fun of the evenings adventure, I headed home once I saw the corner boys scoot off into the dawn. No love for me. Ah well.

Novaguy30
06-22-08, 17:14
Ok for one just because I haven't posted 300 reports on this forum doesn't mean I can't be trusted. Seems as thou everyone is so damn paranoid. If you don't want to PM me the # that's fine. I can respect you telling me NO.

Oh and for NOVAguy you really need to get that hate out your system cause your acting like a little hoe on this forum trying to play detective thinking something is up!Do we have to tell u NO? Dude first RTFF, get ur posts up, establish ur credibility, then ask for info. Damn right nobody trusts u.

Novaguy30
06-22-08, 17:31
Went out Friday night. Sat morning. Not much out there except few regulars. Finally had a tall WSW get in. She quoted 1. 2. Recognized her once she started talking. She was looking real good. But the previous encounter wasn't good, so didn't even negotiate. Asked her to get off the car. Then spotted a phat ass WSW near K & 14. She was wearing a green dress. Got in and quoted 1. 2. Agreed on 1. 0 She is from NY. Went to the spot and did it in miss. She was allright. Nothing to write about. When I tried to play with the melons, she wouldn't let me. Later on she said it was because I didn't agree on enough reasons. She didn't lay like a dead fish. Was a decent lay. No rush. But no worth repeating.

A John
06-22-08, 18:02
I'm not a big fan of posting on the open forum. Those who know me know that PM`s are fruitful.

However I have established a sense of credibility here. I find this to be more important than trust. Everyone here fantasizes a lot. Everyone has to jump through the hoops.

Putting your time here arguing with seniors will do nothing for credibility.

Posting helpful Intel about man wanting to have sex with women is what will get you what you're looking for ((((acceptance))))

I`ve seen newcomers come here in one month have every seniors respect.

Post count doesn't mean shit helpful/useful Intel does!

The man who went to bed hitting that ass & woke up this morning and did it all over again is the man!

AJ

I haven't posted 300 reports

I can't be trusted.

Oh and for NOVAguy you really need to get that hate out your system cause your acting like a little hoe on this forum trying to play detective thinking something is up!

A John
06-23-08, 05:48
You people are killing me. Anyone read rules and regulations. This obviously is not the place for you.

Had you did a little bit of research you would have come to find out this forum is for men exchanging information about women only women.

Personally your attraction I find it very sick.

AJ

Hello all, I realize that I am new to the scene and posting here, however, I was hoping that some of you could point me in the right direction as I begin. First of all, I am not associated with LE in any way, shape or form, but I know that is just my word.

Back to my real question, I have heard that there is an area of DC where you can find tranny SW's and was wondering where that stroll was located. I know that isn't everyone's thing and all but I am sure as you have driven around you have seen it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much.

Sleazebum
06-23-08, 08:26
You are fishing in the wrong creek!!

However; if you go over to CL and do a search for t4m you will pick up a ton of them there!

Not my thing really, but who are we to judge.

Have fun!!

JJ

Hello all, I realize that I am new to the scene and posting here, however, I was hoping that some of you could point me in the right direction as I begin. First of all, I am not associated with LE in any way, shape or form, but I know that is just my word.

Back to my real question, I have heard that there is an area of DC where you can find tranny SW's and was wondering where that stroll was located. I know that isn't everyone's thing and all but I am sure as you have driven around you have seen it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much.

MoonView
06-23-08, 09:03

Nice first post!! :rolleyes:

MnV

Sandman4321
06-23-08, 11:08
It doesnt??? Dude, you dont even have 10 posts and your asking for info??? We dont tell cats to RTFF for no reason... I bet you dont even know what I just said.

For good reason... Now run along and get your post count up.No prob. I'll take your advice. Get my count up and hopefully in time everyone will be cool. I might even throw in my some pics of my own if I'm lucky enough to get some to take a few. I'm out till next time.

Propilot
06-23-08, 13:20
You really need to take you and your bullsh*t somewhere else. Trust me, you REALLY should.

Propilot-over and out.

Mr3007
06-23-08, 13:54
No prob. I'll take your advice. Get my count up and hopefully in time everyone will be cool. I might even throw in my some pics of my own if I'm lucky enough to get some to take a few. I'm out till next time.Yeah I'm new guy. I been lurking for a minute. And I wouldn't ask for info, cause I wouldn't trust someone coming up to me, asking me for contacts. And you've got no track record. Besides if you want to find them their out there. Its not like their hiding. LOL

You gotta understand the implications of fooling with potential LE. Which may blow the spot.

Mr3007
06-23-08, 14:02
I'm dreaming. After getting the info from this lady off, still sleep she requesting cim, etc. Etc. So I'm like cof. I'm with it. Still sleep. I gets the number, and I'm on my way. To her apt complex. (Mistake 1). So I sleep dialing to make sure the vibes right. Make sure she aint a bucket head. Etc. Etc. But she don't answer phone after a few redials. Should have left her alone. And re-routed, . But I was half way there. (Mistake 2) She calls me back. And I bust a u-turn to proceed. Ok I get the apt complex name, location, etc. I'm pulling get the building number, so. Naturally I ask whats the apt #. She stalls, tells me some b. S. About calling her when I get there. (Mistake 3)

So I call her a little bit earlier, before I pull up in front of the building number. And who do I see. Blam. LE, parked right in front of the building. So I casually pull past and. Mind you I'm still on the phone. I hear her say Damn, when I make the left to pull in the vicinity. I sleep hang up. And continue to the back of the complex, and get the hell out of the dodge.

I'm like Damn. LE's everywhere. Can't even trust a non-pro ho.

Mr3007
06-23-08, 14:15
I'm listening to my usual Saturday. Dial a hoe. Mixtape.

And I run across this 19, 5'7, 135, brwn skin. Song that caught my attention. I got the number a while back, listened to the song a few times, felt comfortable.

Last week her roommate was at the crib too. But not this weekend. So I was hoping to catch her and her roommate, for group playlist. But I settled for her. So I gets to her crib, turns our she had a nice slim body, . With just the right amount ass jiggle.

So I tune in to the song, and she comes to the door with a towel on, . And I'm like yeah. Go upstairs, works it out. To the music. I was on my 19yr old kick, but it seemed like a job to her, and the head music was wack, but overall it was decent, . The rvs cwg was the highlight.

That was pretty normal, but what tripped me out. Was it turns out, her Moms encouraged her to become a singer in the first place. And I'm like her moms. LOL.

She even had a picture of her moms on the while, . And said she sings on occasion. She looked kinda thick too. Lightskin with a lip piercing.

A John
06-23-08, 19:23
MoonView,
Great lead stoped by this weekend! Great attitude.

TKS
AJ

Nice first post!! :rolleyes:

MnV

MoonView
06-23-08, 22:46
MoonView,
Great lead stoped by this weekend! Great attitude.

TKS
AJ

AJ,

My pleasure!

MnV

Ravane
06-25-08, 04:10
I'm listening to my usual Saturday. Dial a hoe. Mixtape.

And I run across this 19, 5'7, 135, brwn skin. Song that caught my attention. I got the number a while back, listened to the song a few times, felt comfortable.

Last week her roommate was at the crib too. But not this weekend. So I was hoping to catch her and her roommate, for group playlist. But I settled for her. So I gets to her crib, turns our she had a nice slim body, . With just the right amount ass jiggle.

So I tune in to the song, and she comes to the door with a towel on, . And I'm like yeah. Go upstairs, works it out. To the music. I was on my 19yr old kick, but it seemed like a job to her, and the head music was wack, but overall it was decent, . The rvs cwg was the highlight.

That was pretty normal, but what tripped me out. Was it turns out, her Moms encouraged her to become a singer in the first place. And I'm like her moms. LOL.

She even had a picture of her moms on the while, . And said she sings on occasion. She looked kinda thick too. Lightskin with a lip piercing.It's been a long while since I've seen such cryptic writing.

Selah!

ThaCTJohn
06-25-08, 16:31
I am new to mongering in this area. I see that the norm is around 1.0. Thats kind of exspensive for street activity. Excuse my ignorance if im wrong but im used to paying 40-60 for fs.

Original Man 78
06-25-08, 22:20
It depends on a number of factors here in DC. such as what track you are surveying, if you have seen the sw before, and your approach. Majority of the time(almost always), I get the price I want if I am upfront on what I'm willing to spend. Most senior members here will agree.

I might catch some flack for saying this, but it's up to us mongers to control prices on the street/loop. Some mongers are paying more than the market rate so sometimes you have to roll back prices. Have we all overpaid from time to time especially if the talent was hot, yes, but services can/should be negotiated. Just my .02.

I am new to mongering in this area. I see that the norm is around 1.0. Thats kind of exspensive for street activity. Excuse my ignorance if im wrong but im used to paying 40-60 for fs.

Novaguy30
06-26-08, 10:08
I am new to mongering in this area. I see that the norm is around 1.0. Thats kind of exspensive for street activity. Excuse my ignorance if im wrong but im used to paying 40-60 for fs.I agree. I am guilty to have paid 1.0 for street activity couple of times. Because the talent was hot. But it turned out services were average. I agree with Original Man, its up to mongers to control the prices. I have spent .4 - .6 before on the street and felt rushed. I guess the way things are going .8 is ok for a decent session. Unless there is a huge increase in supply I don't see rates going down.

ThaCTJohn
06-26-08, 18:06
Can anybody help me out here i am lazy what are the best loops to circle. I like the ghetto booty. Ha ha ha I ran into my first strip club today on 5th and k louise rouge. I had some time to kill so i decided to go in. There were about 9-10 girls actually a couple of lookers. Keep in mind im used to bridgeport ct where you can have full service in club. You can safely assume i was dissapointed but what are you going to do. Im here on an internship until august so i will be on foot can anybody recomend any places for me to check out. Hotels where to girls stay or where i can get a room walking distance from any tracks.

WiseBorn
06-26-08, 18:43
Can anybody help me out here i am lazy what are the best loops to circle. I like the ghetto booty. Ha ha ha I ran into my first strip club today on 5th and k louise rouge. I had some time to kill so i decided to go in. There were about 9-10 girls actually a couple of lookers. Keep in mind im used to bridgeport ct where you can have full service in club. You can safely assume i was dissapointed but what are you going to do. Im here on an internship until august so i will be on foot can anybody recomend any places for me to check out. Hotels where to girls stay or where i can get a room walking distance from any tracks.
The best thing I can tell you is to get numbers from the girls there take one for the team post extensive reviews and of course RTFF!

Hint. check out the Prince georges county boards as well. Shit do a google We may not have Teddies down here but a strip club is a strip club a true vet should know that.

Original Man 78
06-28-08, 14:23
You have to RTFF. All of the info that you need is in the postings on this forum. If you are staying "downtown" then you will know the locations that are being referenced. As for strip clubs the state of DC clubs are sorry, no dances and no touching. If you want to see some booties try the "House" on Georgia Ave. in DC. As for FS, you have to go to PG to receive FS in the clubs and that is dependent on the dancer and her comfort level with you and the club. I have received FS in one particular club in PG almost all the time when I visit, which I would like to keep nameless because of LE, trusted seniors can PM for more details.

Good Luck!

Original Man 78
06-28-08, 15:14
So last night I had this dream that I decided to go out to see how life was on the track and to have a brew at the TBWNN - Lower level. I ran into Randy who was in the bar having a drink. The place had a decent crowd, but I left after one red stripe. I surveyed the track which was dead at the time, made a couple of passes and decided to scope out CL to see what was on the list when I ran across Sky. http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/doc/ers/735890051.html I got to her location and I tell you, she really knows what she is doing and you won't be dissappointed. I got a fantastic CBJ I and walked the dog to completion palming that wonderful ass that she has.

I then decided that I was not ready to call it a night and I headed back to the track where I called up one of my NY chicks (nellie) to see had they made it downtown yet. I picked up nellie and we cruised around for a minute just surveying the track and seeing whats out. I then parked and walked around the track on foot surveying the lay of the land. It has been ages since I've done that and you definitely see a lot more on foot then you do riding by. At the usual intersection, I ran into Lovely, Destiny, Alize, Destiny, Cherry and a couple of new ones like Chyna and a chick named Ava. I also ran into another Monger who was cool as hell and the girls all knew him. We were comparing notes on all of the chicks who we have seen and who to STAY away from. I didn't get the chance to go for round two with any of them, because I couldn't choose which one I wanted because they were all looking too good. But that's the life of a monger - so many providers you want to do, not enough cash to go around. I don't know of any senior members from here was out or not this morning, but you probably saw me.

Trick Williams
06-28-08, 15:32
So last night I had this dream that I decided to go out to see how life was on the track and to have a brew at the TBWNN - Lower level. I ran into Randy who was in the bar having a drink. The place had a decent crowd, but I left after one red stripe. I surveyed the track which was dead at the time, made a couple of passes and decided to scope out CL to see what was on the list when I ran across Sky. http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/doc/ers/735890051.html I got to her location and I tell you, she really knows what she is doing and you won't be dissappointed. I got a fantastic CBJ I and walked the dog to completion palming that wonderful ass that she has.

I then decided that I was not ready to call it a night and I headed back to the track where I called up one of my NY chicks (nellie) to see had they made it downtown yet. I picked up nellie and we cruised around for a minute just surveying the track and seeing whats out. I then parked and walked around the track on foot surveying the lay of the land. It has been ages since I've done that and you definitely see a lot more on foot then you do riding by. At the usual intersection, I ran into Lovely, Destiny, Alize, Destiny, Cherry and a couple of new ones like Chyna and a chick named Ava. I also ran into another Monger who was cool as hell and the girls all knew him. We were comparing notes on all of the chicks who we have seen and who to STAY away from. I didn't get the chance to go for round two with any of them, because I couldn't choose which one I wanted because they were all looking too good. But that's the life of a monger - so many providers you want to do, not enough cash to go around. I don't know of any senior members from here was out or not this morning, but you probably saw me.

Describe Alize and Chyna.

Original Man 78
06-29-08, 00:07
Trick,

Alize is light skinned black, pretty, about 5'4 probably 160, has a fat ass! She used to be smaller when I first met her last summer at TBWNN but now is thick as a snicker.

China is light skinned black, fine as hell, about 5'1-5'2 chinese eyes, about 120, very very nice body! Easily, she is the prettiest one out of the bunch. I have heard so much about her so was my first time seeing her in person.

Describe Alize and Chyna.

Game Ova
06-29-08, 06:29
I'm in the DC area and a couple of weeks ago I went cruising on the loop. Yeah, I RTFF and the info helped a lot! I saw a few sw's out but did not partake because I saw Uncle Leo out and about and not familiar with the area. I love how the sw's dress down to almost next to nothing but took a while to get used to cruising the loop. In Memphis, you can pretty much find them all on this one main street.

Stopped by Skylark Lounge not too long ago and saw some thick dancers. Frustrating that I couldn't get a lapdance in DC, but I headed into PG and all was better. Anyway, thats my 2.

Stay safe!

Trick Williams
06-29-08, 09:49
Trick,

Alize is light skinned black, pretty, about 5'4 probably 160, has a fat ass! She used to be smaller when I first met her last summer at TBWNN but now is thick as a snicker.

China is light skinned black, fine as hell, about 5'1-5'2 chinese eyes, about 120, very very nice body! Easily, she is the prettiest one out of the bunch. I have heard so much about her so was my first time seeing her in person.

Yup, I know Alize very well, and she did say she use to be skinnier than she is now(boooo!!!).. Im glad I met her now that her ass is bigger cause that was the main reason why I took interest in the first place.. Ill post a report about her w/pics soon.. I dont think i know the Chyna your talking about though.. The Chyna I know goes by the name Chyna Black and she has pretty dark mocha skin and is small in stature but has boobs that would put a lot of SW's on the track to shame.. Is Ava a thin dark skin chic??? She's Alize's friend right???

Original Man 78
06-29-08, 22:59
Yep Trick, your Chyna is different from this one, I'm interested in finding out more about your Chyna, lol. Ava, is about 5'5 -5'7 slim, nice rack for her frame. She is pretty as hell! All the girls know her and I guess she posts on Eros from time to time according to the other monger I was talking to that night. This might be the same Ava, she might be just a tad darker than Alize.

Yup, I know Alize very well, and she did say she use to be skinnier than she is now(boooo!!!).. Im glad I met her now that her ass is bigger cause that was the main reason why I took interest in the first place.. Ill post a report about her w/pics soon.. I dont think i know the Chyna your talking about though.. The Chyna I know goes by the name Chyna Black and she has pretty dark mocha skin and is small in stature but has boobs that would put a lot of SW's on the track to shame.. Is Ava a thin dark skin chic??? She's Alize's friend right???

Trick Williams
06-30-08, 22:22
Yep Trick, your Chyna is different from this one, I'm interested in finding out more about your Chyna, lol. Ava, is about 5'5 -5'7 slim, nice rack for her frame. She is pretty as hell! All the girls know her and I guess she posts on Eros from time to time according to the other monger I was talking to that night. This might be the same Ava, she might be just a tad darker than Alize.

The kid and Chyna's session... She was going under the name "Trouble" at the time... Boobs were unreal.
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=487569&postcount=63
Few more pics of China.

R Consultant
07-01-08, 00:39
I got two words for the kid- -Very Healthy-
Shes got a nice azz and Im sure the kid knocked all the dust off of it and shined it right up with some baby oil. Shes got a very nice and healthy look to her. It looks like a little cardio workout to keep that azz tamed down.
Nice pics of a real cutie.

Happy Hunting..

The kid and Chyna's session... She was going under the name "Trouble" at the time... Boobs were unreal.
Few more pics of China.

Dre336
07-01-08, 20:55

Few more pics of China.it is entirely to many chynas in this city LOL!

i know 3 in the game and that's in addition to the ones posted on here.

Trick Williams
07-01-08, 22:33
I got two words for the kid- -Very Healthy-
Shes got a nice azz and Im sure the kid knocked all the dust off of it and shined it right up with some baby oil. Shes got a very nice and healthy look to her. It looks like a little cardio workout to keep that azz tamed down.
Nice pics of a real cutie.

Happy Hunting..

LOL!!! Unfortunately this was before the kid was into baby oil LOL!!! Chyna is in town so who knows what the kid might get himself into.

WiseBorn
07-07-08, 16:32
Shit is so bad I did something I don't usually do I got at a CL girl. Actually it was the chick reveiewed by Orginal man her name is SKY a nice little spinner from Cleveland. She had a really nice incall at a loop hotel. She was cute and the head wasn't bad. I pulled out for doggy she transitioned to Reverse cow and regular cowgirl. She was pretty good. I'd see her again if she didn't have a pimp. I checked the link and it's down she's proboly moved on by now.

Computer Luvvv
07-09-08, 08:12
Yep Trick, your Chyna is different from this one, I'm interested in finding out more about your Chyna, lol. Ava, is about 5'5 -5'7 slim, nice rack for her frame. She is pretty as hell! All the girls know her and I guess she posts on Eros from time to time according to the other monger I was talking to that night. This might be the same Ava, she might be just a tad darker than Alize.Yeah, I have seen TWO girls advertise on CL under the name China.

Computer Luvvv
07-09-08, 08:20
It depends on a number of factors here in DC. such as what track you are surveying, if you have seen the sw before, and your approach. Majority of the time(almost always), I get the price I want if I am upfront on what I'm willing to spend. Most senior members here will agree.

I might catch some flack for saying this, but it's up to us mongers to control prices on the street/loop. Some mongers are paying more than the market rate so sometimes you have to roll back prices. Have we all overpaid from time to time especially if the talent was hot, yes, but services can/should be negotiated. Just my .02.I stop rolling on the street way back when, (1991 or so, the end of the 14th street thing, it mite have been 1989). Went to the underground newspapers and AMPs, much better.

Computer Luvvv
07-09-08, 08:24
Went out Friday night. Sat morning. Not much out there except few regulars. Finally had a tall WSW get in. She quoted 1. 2. Recognized her once she started talking. She was looking real good. But the previous encounter wasn't good, so didn't even negotiate. Asked her to get off the car. Then spotted a phat ass WSW near K & 14. She was wearing a green dress. Got in and quoted 1. 2. Agreed on 1. 0 She is from NY. Went to the spot and did it in miss. She was allright. Nothing to write about. When I tried to play with the melons, she wouldn't let me. Later on she said it was because I didn't agree on enough reasons. She didn't lay like a dead fish. Was a decent lay. No rush. But no worth repeating.How much success have u had in this arena? Just wondering? I haven't been on the set since 1990, went undercover, underground newspapers,the net,etc. AMPs and all the nine, so how is it now?

Original Man 78
07-09-08, 14:25
I just finished up a session with Chyna a few minutes ago. I concur with all previous posts, all i can say is wow! The head game is off the chain! I will be back most definitely. Thanks trick and others for the intel.

Trick Williams
07-09-08, 16:46
I just finished up a session with Chyna a few minutes ago. I concur with all previous posts, all i can say is wow! The head game is off the chain! I will be back most definitely. Thanks trick and others for the intel.

Where da pics at man???

Original Man 78
07-09-08, 19:49
I forgot my camera, lol. I will be back to see her, and this time I will take some pictures of her. BTW, have you ever seen her roommate? I guess she gets down from time to time as well. She's not a bad looking piece herself.

Where da pics at man???

Trick Williams
07-10-08, 20:01
I forgot my camera, lol. I will be back to see her, and this time I will take some pictures of her. BTW, have you ever seen her roommate? I guess she gets down from time to time as well. She's not a bad looking piece herself.

Naw, the kid met Chyna downtown and took her to the no "telly".

Prairieprowler
07-11-08, 23:53
From WJLA ABC-7 news

http://www.wjla.com/news/stories/0708/534940.html

A Metropolitan Police Department officer, serving with the Sex Assaults Unit, was arrested for soliciting an undercover officer during a prostitution sting, according to police sources.

Police sources said Detective ************* was arrested around 2:30 Thursday morning when he approached the disguised female officer at the intersection of West Virginia Avenue and Neal Street.

Detective *********r has been the recipient of several awards and commendations for his service in the police department. He has been with the department since 1989. Police confirm that he was off-duty and in plainclothes at the time of the arrest.

"I'm disappointed. Shocked and disappointed," said resident Barbara Thompson. A local man adds, "He should be dismissed because he's in the public eye. He's supposed to be a role model for the kids."

People who live in the Trinidad neighborhood are raising an eyebrow, after their community has been overrun recently with police officers putting a squeeze on an out of control crime rate. The neighborhood has been the site of police checkpoints that are now the subject of a civil liberties lawsuit.

Resident Andre Colter notes, "It's shocking. We have All Hands on Deck and the barricades. Seems like he would pick a better spot."

"I'm not surprised," said one resident. The case of a police detective from the sex crimes squad being arrested for soliciting an undercover officer disappointed many. People said the neighborhood has been plagued by prostitution.

******** was charged with solicitation and placed on administrative leave from the department, and his police powers have been removed.

Kee Kee
07-12-08, 19:11
15Th & L Street WSW Heather came by to say Hi on Friday night about 1:00 AM. Gave her all for. 10 including BBBJ, back seat lap riding and the rest. She's a young, pretty Baltimoran who comes out for the weekends. Slightly jiggley booty but very tight, steaming pot pie. Incredibly sensitive titties and nipples. Great attitude, too!

Lots of girls of all flavors strolling the streets. Easy pickings.

Trick Williams
07-12-08, 20:21
From WJLA ABC-7 news

http://www.wjla.com/news/stories/0708/534940.html

A Metropolitan Police Department officer, serving with the Sex Assaults Unit, was arrested for soliciting an undercover officer during a prostitution sting, according to police sources.

Police sources said Detective ************* was arrested around 2:30 Thursday morning when he approached the disguised female officer at the intersection of West Virginia Avenue and Neal Street.

Detective *********r has been the recipient of several awards and commendations for his service in the police department. He has been with the department since 1989. Police confirm that he was off-duty and in plainclothes at the time of the arrest.

"I'm disappointed. Shocked and disappointed," said resident Barbara Thompson. A local man adds, "He should be dismissed because he's in the public eye. He's supposed to be a role model for the kids."

People who live in the Trinidad neighborhood are raising an eyebrow, after their community has been overrun recently with police officers putting a squeeze on an out of control crime rate. The neighborhood has been the site of police checkpoints that are now the subject of a civil liberties lawsuit.

Resident Andre Colter notes, "It's shocking. We have All Hands on Deck and the barricades. Seems like he would pick a better spot."

"I'm not surprised," said one resident. The case of a police detective from the sex crimes squad being arrested for soliciting an undercover officer disappointed many. People said the neighborhood has been plagued by prostitution.

******** was charged with solicitation and placed on administrative leave from the department, and his police powers have been removed.

Not surprising at all... For the record, some LE do participate in a hobby they like to arrest us mongers for... This dude gets the dumb ass award because of all places to monger, why would you monger on W.V. Ave considering how hot it is over there these days??? Maybe lookin for a cheaper date??? I can only imagine how he must of felt when LE swooped in on his ass LOL!!!

Member #4917
07-13-08, 02:37
WOW,took down one of their own.

LE rank and file must be really trying to make a statement and send a message.

Mac Jones
07-18-08, 06:35
Damn, visiting DC again soon, and I enjoyed the street scene there last trip.
Someone mentioned the good strip bars. There's one not far from 14k...it was OK, but pretty tame. Seemed to be lots of E. European imports in there and I got the sense, but nothing positive, that action was possible. So, either they're good at what they do or my spider sense was tingling. Either way...I'm gonna check it again next trip too.

Is 14K still up and running? I had a nice relaxation session there thanks to a good tip from here.

SW Surfer
07-18-08, 17:13
Well I was able to spent two nights this week looping Trinidad and Ivy.

Tuesday 7pm, pickup a BSW, thin, total crackhead. Got in the back of my rental and she got naked...I almost made her get dressed. Her name is Cocoa and she looks like she has not eaten in a month. Bones and burn marks...OMG

We agreed on a CBJ for .15, but she couldn't make me burst, so I told her I had to much to drink and she jumped out as fast as a wild cat with her money

Before I even pulled away a short tiny MixedSW knocked on my window and wanted a ride. She got in we did the LE game, then I told her I didn't even want to touch Cocoa. Before I knew it, she was face down on my C, giving a very deep BBBJ.

We ended up going back to her room for a 45min surf lesson for .35. She is Black/Cuban Mix, tiny all the way around, and no sign of drugs. I gave her my SW-Cell# and told her if she wanted to make some coin on Wed or Thurs to call me.

Wednesday at 11am, I am finishing up with a business meeting and she calls wanting a ride. I told her I would meet her at 11:45. I pick her up and back to my room. This time I want two pops and no rush for .40 + some lunch. Starts with a nice BBBJ and CFS for pop 1, then a poor attempt at Anal..she is just to small a chick...and a BBBJCIMWS for pop 2.

I think I like DC,

SW Surfer

Novaguy30
07-18-08, 18:39
Picked her up at the loop more than a week ago. Face is just like her pics. I like phat woman but she was too big. Took her to the notell on 14th. Not much enthusiasm from her side except few moans. She didn't rush but will not repeat.

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/doc/ers/756646695.html

Mac Jones
07-18-08, 23:49
Seems I asked about AMP in the SW forum.
I see in the AMP that 14k is alive and well.
:)

Ravane
07-21-08, 04:43
Hit the WV area this evening. Yea, I know its hot, but basically did a drive-through, no looping. I saw a familiar face, Earlene (sp? ) strolling along, so did an about-turn at the gas station and picked her up. Got BBBJ for. 2, and went home a happy camper. I noticed what seemed like another SW talking to a fellow monger through the driver side window at the gas station as I headed home. Brave fellow, indeed.

I would suggest staying away from that area unless you spot a face you know for sure; the babylonians are still live and in full effect down there!

Selah!

Kronous
07-21-08, 14:41
There was a lot of stuff out last night with minimal LE presence. I dreamed about picking up an Asian but wish I had not. I guess CL was not panning out so she brought with her escort prices. We negotiated from $$$ to $. 4 during the ride. This is the dream turned bad! She got the donation and started taking off stuff then she went over the rules. No touching the honey pot, only mish, and 1 pop. I expressed how crappy of a deal that I thought I was getting but moved on with what needed to be done. I kid you not like after five min she said I had two left. I told her that was not the deal. She said hurry up then! By now I am pissed and I told her that she is going to grind it out or I will follow her for the rest of the night telling other mongers how shitty she was. It must have worked because she shut her mouth. A dream like this has made me think twice about getting out of the business for good. If you do see her she looks Latina/Asian but claims to be Chinese. Her name started with an "L" I think and she is 19. She is also from California with a shitty attitude. If you also have this dream kick her out from the word go because she is nothing but a pain. I should have seen this as soon as she quoted me escort prices on the street!

Trick Williams
07-21-08, 23:33
There was a lot of stuff out last night with minimal LE presence. I dreamed about picking up an Asian but wish I had not. I guess CL was not panning out so she brought with her escort prices. We negotiated from $$$ to $. 4 during the ride. This is the dream turned bad! She got the donation and started taking off stuff then she went over the rules. No touching the honey pot, only mish, and 1 pop. I expressed how crappy of a deal that I thought I was getting but moved on with what needed to be done. I kid you not like after five min she said I had two left. I told her that was not the deal. She said hurry up then! By now I am pissed and I told her that she is going to grind it out or I will follow her for the rest of the night telling other mongers how shitty she was. It must have worked because she shut her mouth. A dream like this has made me think twice about getting out of the business for good. If you do see her she looks Latina/Asian but claims to be Chinese. Her name started with an "L" I think and she is 19. She is also from California with a shitty attitude. If you also have this dream kick her out from the word go because she is nothing but a pain. I should have seen this as soon as she quoted me escort prices on the street!

LOL!!! sounds like Tasi.

MoonView
07-23-08, 16:12

RE: Lauren; check out my post over in Northern VA Streetwalker Reports, she has moved to the burbs; I felt your pain even worse!

To all others, I suggest you pass this one bye!

MnV

Flash57
07-26-08, 17:19
Just out of curiosity, how was she dressed? Did she have on a yellow mini dress with a hater top. Saw someone that might fit your description circling 11th and K but decided to pass. Just wondering if my instincts were right.

Mdseeker
07-31-08, 01:42
First of all let me say that I am fairly new to the area and to this forum. I have, however, been reading and gleaning the information from this forum for awhile. Thanks for all who post, and for that, I share with you about my dream.

It was about 1:00 am on Tue night that I fell asleep and had this dream. Now I know that most of you fellas don't dream until several hours later or even on weekends, but in my dream I was in the area for other business and decided to hit the L-K loop based on other dreams I read about here. I wasn't expecting much, but was very surprised at what I found on my first time stroll to the loop. Maybe because the weather was nice in my dream.

Saw the first wsw at L and Vermont. She was hot as hell with tight short shorts and a nice plump ass to fill them. I made a block and missed her the first round but caught her on the second loop. Pulled over as if I was parking. She came to the car, asked whats up. I asked if she needed a ride. She got in, I drove. Did the whole touchy feely ur not a cop thing then talked price. She wanted 1.00 for service. I asked for oral for .40. She said she couldn't do anything for less than 1.00. I stopped the car and we parted ways. Now based on what I have read on the forum, that sounded high to me. She was so hot and friendly though, I would have given her the 1. if i had it. She was about a 8. Wasn't really fully prepared though and was mostly just checking the scene anyways.

I dreamed that I drove around a few more loops. Saw at least 4 other wsw and about as many bsw. They were all in the area between Vermont and 11 on both the L and K side. Didn't talk to any bsw, as thats not my thing. Dreamed that I parked along L street just up from Vermont to observe the action. Lots of bros. hangin out near L and 15th. Some pimp wanna bees maybe. Usually saw a pimp not far behind the bsw's. Was approched by another cute wsw while parked. She asked if I was parking or what. I asked her what she was up to, she said trying to make some money. I asked her if .40 would help her out, she said 1.00 also. So I said no thanks. She was really cute at about a 7, but not hot like the first.

Anyways, will be better prepared if I have another dream. I haven't staked out the no tells yet either. Would appreciate some advice there as its not so clear in the forum. Am I dreaming about too much in my dream or is this the standard rate. Do the wsw quote more than the bsw? Maybe some of the vets here can analyze my dream for me. And BTW...saw uncle Leo cruz by three times, but they didn't stop any of the gals or cruzers in the area.

Roamin Roman
07-31-08, 17:46
She wanted 1.00 for service. I asked for oral for .40. She said she couldn't do anything for less than 1.00 ...Now based on what I have read on the forum, that sounded high to me. She was so hot and friendly though, I would have given her the 1. if i had it. ...

I dreamed that I drove around a few more loops. Was approched by another cute wsw while parked. She asked if I was parking or what. I asked her what she was up to, she said trying to make some money. I asked her if .40 would help her out, she said 1.00 also. ...

Am I dreaming about too much in my dream or is this the standard rate. Do the wsw quote more than the bsw?By sticking to your guns. (Hmmm. Maybe that's an ironic word choice, given DC's refusal to abide by the spirit of the Supreme Court's recent ruling on the 2nd Amendment. But, that's another topic for a different forum.)

It sounds like the SWs you encountered are quoting CL prices, not street rates. They may be trying to "up" the going rates, or at least testing the waters in that regard. Stand firm, so to speak, and you should be able to get your rate.

P.S..-- There shouldn't be any difference in rates between the SWs, whether they're B, W, L, or A. (Just watch out for any Ts.)

Ravane
07-31-08, 20:48
First of all let me say that I am fairly new to the area and to this forum. I have, however, been reading and gleaning the information from this forum for awhile. Thanks for all who post, and for that, I share with you about my dream.

It was about 1:00 am on Tue night that I fell asleep and had this dream. Now I know that most of you fellas don't dream until several hours later or even on weekends, but in my dream I was in the area for other business and decided to hit the L-K loop based on other dreams I read about here. I wasn't expecting much, but was very surprised at what I found on my first time stroll to the loop. Maybe because the weather was nice in my dream.

Saw the first wsw at L and Vermont. She was hot as hell with tight short shorts and a nice plump ass to fill them. I made a block and missed her the first round but caught her on the second loop. Pulled over as if I was parking. She came to the car, asked whats up. I asked if she needed a ride. She got in, I drove. Did the whole touchy feely ur not a cop thing then talked price. She wanted 1.00 for service. I asked for oral for .40. She said she couldn't do anything for less than 1.00. I stopped the car and we parted ways. Now based on what I have read on the forum, that sounded high to me. She was so hot and friendly though, I would have given her the 1. if i had it. She was about a 8. Wasn't really fully prepared though and was mostly just checking the scene anyways.

I dreamed that I drove around a few more loops. Saw at least 4 other wsw and about as many bsw. They were all in the area between Vermont and 11 on both the L and K side. Didn't talk to any bsw, as thats not my thing. Dreamed that I parked along L street just up from Vermont to observe the action. Lots of bros. hangin out near L and 15th. Some pimp wanna bees maybe. Usually saw a pimp not far behind the bsw's. Was approched by another cute wsw while parked. She asked if I was parking or what. I asked her what she was up to, she said trying to make some money. I asked her if .40 would help her out, she said 1.00 also. So I said no thanks. She was really cute at about a 7, but not hot like the first.

Anyways, will be better prepared if I have another dream. I haven't staked out the no tells yet either. Would appreciate some advice there as its not so clear in the forum. Am I dreaming about too much in my dream or is this the standard rate. Do the wsw quote more than the bsw? Maybe some of the vets here can analyze my dream for me. And BTW...saw uncle Leo cruz by three times, but they didn't stop any of the gals or cruzers in the area.I am not exactly a vet of the K/L Loop, but I have picked up a few SW's there recently. I've paid between .5 -.8 for FS, so I would say that negotiations are possible. However, those that I had an encounter with didn't seem to have any pimps closeby, so their presence might be one reason for the insistence on 1.00.

I sure as hell wont be paying 1.00, though, unless she's a 10 and is providing an air-conditioned room. Slim chance of that though.

Selah!

Sillymidwicket
08-01-08, 19:19
I have yet to partake of the streets in DC but this might have some recon value. Every morning for the last month, pimp parked on the north side of the 1200 block on K with 2-4 girls walking the block around 5-6 in the morning. Seen a couple of hookups. Never LE at that time. Some are quite the lookers.

Original Man 78
08-01-08, 19:59
Most loop chicks will quote a high price at first, but if you use your big head and not the little one, you can usually get a good rate that works for your budget (I usually pre-determine how much I will spend ahead of time). As for CL, some of the chicks you see out on the loop also post on CL so don't be fooled into thinking you are paying for better quality, in my opinion. YMMV as always on getting a good rate, but that's what competition is made for if another SW is charging more, just move along to the next one.

Anyways, will be better prepared if I have another dream. I haven't staked out the no tells yet either. Would appreciate some advice there as its not so clear in the forum. Am I dreaming about too much in my dream or is this the standard rate. Do the wsw quote more than the bsw? Maybe some of the vets here can analyze my dream for me. And BTW...saw uncle Leo cruz by three times, but they didn't stop any of the gals or cruzers in the area.

Original Man 78
08-01-08, 20:43
I was out on the loop early this morning 3:00am - 6:00am and there was much action to be had at the candy shop. Whatever your flavor could be had, as there seem to be some new hoes and pimps in town. CL has been dead and that has brought some of the CL chicks to the loop as well. ULE was out in force! I witnessed two poor monger getting arrested and taken away on 12 and K. Regular LE was out enforce as well as the LE officer who is always on bike.

My method of scouting the track is different from most mongers, I ride once through to see what's out, then I get out on foot and walk the track. IF I do decide to pickup, I get the digits from the SW and meet on a street that is off the "loop".

As for the review, I hooked up with Sincere, who I have seen a few times before. I called her as briefly her out on the loop. We agreed to meet on a street off the loop and off to my crib we went. CBJ, Mish and Doggie to a powerful completion. Trust me, you won't be dissappointed!

Seniors, pm for info, all others I will only respond to you if you have something to share.

Mac Jones
08-03-08, 17:54
OM78, I've had luck walking in the area too.
I could use a quick "hot to spot ULE" tutorial.

Mdseeker
08-04-08, 11:52
Thanks OM78, this is very practical advice that I am sure to use in the future. What was the rate for Sincere? Can someone give me some info on where to go with a date?

I was out on the loop early this morning 3:00am - 6:00am and there was much action to be had at the candy shop. Whatever your flavor could be had, as there seem to be some new hoes and pimps in town. CL has been dead and that has brought some of the CL chicks to the loop as well. ULE was out in force! I witnessed two poor monger getting arrested and taken away on 12 and K. Regular LE was out enforce as well as the LE officer who is always on bike.

My method of scouting the track is different from most mongers, I ride once through to see what's out, then I get out on foot and walk the track. IF I do decide to pickup, I get the digits from the SW and meet on a street that is off the "loop".

As for the review, I hooked up with Sincere, who I have seen a few times before. I called her as briefly her out on the loop. We agreed to meet on a street off the loop and off to my crib we went. CBJ, Mish and Doggie to a powerful completion. Trust me, you won't be dissappointed!

Seniors, pm for info, all others I will only respond to you if you have something to share.

Johnny Stales
08-04-08, 15:48
I wondered if anyone has picked up a girl named Cheryl from the WV Ave area? Cute girl actually. Short hair, muscular arms, but not as cracked out as most of the women you find over there. She gave me nice head the other day and was very pleasant so I am considering a more intimate session. She asked if I smoked coke so I do not want to deal with her if she is going to need to score first or smoke coke around me. Is anyone familiar with Cheryl? With clothes on she appeared to have a tight little body but you never know with crack smokers once they take their clothes off. Any details would be helpful. PM if preferred.

Original Man 78
08-05-08, 16:14
MD,

As I have previously stated as well as others, rates are determined by what is in your pocket and your (big) head not the (little)one. And again, it's YMMV on rates. There are tons of notels and dark parking spots near the loop. Keep in mind, LE does read this forum and (I)we won't compromise locations.

Loop rates in general .30 - 1.00 depending on the provider, although I have been blown away with 2.00 which was outrageous....

Thanks OM78, this is very practical advice that I am sure to use in the future. What was the rate for Sincere? Can someone give me some info on where to go with a date?

Original Man 78
08-05-08, 18:11
Mac check your PM.

OM78, I've had luck walking in the area too.
I could use a quick "hot to spot ULE" tutorial.

Pimp Trick
08-10-08, 19:53
Hey, this is PT writing for the first time on the board. I was out checking the scene with Original Man 78. We shut the downtown loop run at 730am. Man, was I tired, but had a great time. OM78, looking forward to our next adventures.

I had to say it was a Pimp convention in the AM, with Trans-testicles running around the SW. I was blown, but I guess they need their coins too. Mostly was the regular girls that I see from time to time. Cherry, Ava, Tasty, Sincere and the rest of the crew. Honey and Amber was looking like the Dynamic Duo they are always to be.

OM78 and I ran up on this slim goody name Mia, but she was trying to scam for 5 bones to get her number. I was like let's get busy. She is a new air head to the scene, but looks to be good pounding material. My goal is to gather more intel on that tonight.

Another little goodie that OM78 check. He is gathering intel for sure. It is sure nice to have a fellow monger in life.

Look forward to giving my two cents on sessions. I have a few TER reviews up.

Original Man 78
08-11-08, 11:25
What up PT, it's good to see you posting on here. I assure you very quickly, you will be a "well-respected" senior here. Hell, you know about my loop escapades long before I even tell you what happened.... lol...

Loop Intel:
That new chick Mia was definitely smashable but $5 for a number... gtfooh!!! Now I will definitely will be trying to get at Sugar baby soon, she looks like she has potential... The usual lineup was out and about as well, and around me and PT spotted 3 SW's trotting down the middle of K street between 13 and 14 stopping traffic.

All in all it was a good morning!

Hey, this is PT writing for the first time on the board. I was out checking the scene with Original Man 78. We shut the downtown loop run at 730am. Man, was I tired, but had a great time. OM78, looking forward to our next adventures.

I had to say it was a Pimp convention in the AM, with Trans-testicles running around the SW. I was blown, but I guess they need their coins too. Mostly was the regular girls that I see from time to time. Cherry, Ava, Tasty, Sincere and the rest of the crew. Honey and Amber was looking like the Dynamic Duo they are always to be.

OM78 and I ran up on this slim goody name Mia, but she was trying to scam for 5 bones to get her number. I was like let's get busy. She is a new air head to the scene, but looks to be good pounding material. My goal is to gather more intel on that tonight.

Another little goodie that OM78 check. He is gathering intel for sure. It is sure nice to have a fellow monger in life.

Look forward to giving my two cents on sessions. I have a few TER reviews up.

Loop Vet
08-11-08, 11:53
Pimp Trick, Original Man 78, or anyone else -

Have either of you dated Ava? I did the monger cruise on K&L for the first time in ages last week and did a catch & release with her because we could not agree to terms. She quoted 60/100 and I agreed to the 100 but wanted to take her to my place nearby. She agreed, said she would like to pick up her car and drive separately, and then said since we were going to my place she'd have to tack on another 40. I did not agree to those terms so dropped her off. What kind of rates do you guys give her and where do you take her? Car dates are not an option for me.

Frankly, she surprised me when I saw her. Tremendous body and wearing the perfect outfit. She seemed like a nice girl through discussions and negotiations, but 140 for a sw is excessive. I did offer her a jack to fondle her perky boobs before she got out of my car which she happily agreed to.

I would also like to hear your opinions on her service. Does she get into the action, does she rush, rates, where you take her, etc. Thanks.

---

I also stopped and chatted with a real dark skinned girl who said she was from NY. Asked to see her tits before I committed and she pulled one out of the top of her shirt and licked it. It looked a bit floppy for me so I passed. Any idea who that may have been?

Mac Jones
08-11-08, 17:14
Got to town, had a few drinks, visited Archie's, and walked around as OM78 describes. These girls sure get started late. Virtually no action before 11.

Then, only 2 gals of real interest.
One blonde looked like Madonna from her early days. Nice kid, bad teeth and (good thing I was walkin') a big cold sore on her lip. Otherwise, I woulda chatted with her some more.

2nd was a fast walking medium skinned black girl. OMG was she hot!
I just couldn't get close enough in any semi-private areas to visit with her.
Hope to see her again.

Then, this morning, I'm passing through the area about 7:00 AM and there's a couple gals still out. This schedule is crazy. For us working mongers, the gals need to start a little earlier in the evening.

Original Man 78
08-12-08, 00:11
Loop,

I have car dated Ava about two months ago for a CBJ and the quote was for 60. The CBJ could have been better IMO, as she was going like a jackrabbit on the pole until I had to direct her to slow down the speed and tempo. (She was definitely into the session, so I wouldn't call it trying to rush me to completion) I eventually finished with a nice HJ from her. Afterwards she cleaned me up before releasing me from her car. Actual time spent with her was about 20-30 mins.

Atmosphere: Her car on the loop, I didn't enjoy myself because too many cars were coming down the street even though we were in a dark location.

Attitude: She is very down to earth, friendly, and enthusiastic during performance. I was allowed to roam while she was performing the CBJ.

Price: She quoted 60, which I agreed to as a way to sample her out. I was not looking for FS that night, but it was quoted for 100.

Recommendation: Repeat, maybe but it would have to be away from the loop in an relaxed environment.

I think it's a shame that she was trying to tack on a surcharge for coming to your place. I agree, anything over 100 for loop action is ridiculous! If you are still interested, PM me for her digits and in-depth info.

As the for the NY chick, describe her body type in more detail, I think I might know who you are referring to.

Pimp Trick, Original Man 78, or anyone else -

Have either of you dated Ava? I did the monger cruise on K&L for the first time in ages last week and did a catch & release with her because we could not agree to terms. She quoted 60/100 and I agreed to the 100 but wanted to take her to my place nearby. She agreed, said she would like to pick up her car and drive separately, and then said since we were going to my place she'd have to tack on another 40. I did not agree to those terms so dropped her off. What kind of rates do you guys give her and where do you take her? Car dates are not an option for me.

Frankly, she surprised me when I saw her. Tremendous body and wearing the perfect outfit. She seemed like a nice girl through discussions and negotiations, but 140 for a sw is excessive. I did offer her a jack to fondle her perky boobs before she got out of my car which she happily agreed to.

I would also like to hear your opinions on her service. Does she get into the action, does she rush, rates, where you take her, etc. Thanks.

---

I also stopped and chatted with a real dark skinned girl who said she was from NY. Asked to see her tits before I committed and she pulled one out of the top of her shirt and licked it. It looked a bit floppy for me so I passed. Any idea who that may have been?

Original Man 78
08-12-08, 00:30
Mac,

There are usually slim to none pickings on the loop around 11pm. The primetime hours for the loop are from 2:30am - 7am.

Got to town, had a few drinks, visited Archie's, and walked around as OM78 describes. These girls sure get started late. Virtually no action before 11.

Then, only 2 gals of real interest.
One blonde looked like Madonna from her early days. Nice kid, bad teeth and (good thing I was walkin') a big cold sore on her lip. Otherwise, I woulda chatted with her some more.

2nd was a fast walking medium skinned black girl. OMG was she hot!
I just couldn't get close enough in any semi-private areas to visit with her.
Hope to see her again.

Then, this morning, I'm passing through the area about 7:00 AM and there's a couple gals still out. This schedule is crazy. For us working mongers, the gals need to start a little earlier in the evening.

Loop Vet
08-12-08, 08:44
Good stuff 78, thanks. Yeah, Ava was the hottest girl out there that night, imo, and very nice too. Full of smiles but didn't waiver from her pricing. I'll pm you for her digits to see if I can work my magic for a Loop Lair session at regular rates. I met her friend Tasty earlier in the night when they pulled up next to me at a light and we flirted through our windows. Tasty didn't do much for me in the looks department but had a fun attitude as well. Any info on her? What is her body like? I am a sucker for amazing tits, big or small.

The dark-skinned girl seemed petite-ish. She was wearing a loose fitting shirt that made it difficult to get a good read of her body but definitely had thin legs. I think her boobs were big but kinda droopy. Maybe 5'4". Nice attitude. Her face kinda reminded me of Starr, same coloring as well.

Pimp Trick
08-13-08, 05:36
Pt is back online. Let me break it down. Due to me having some convo and insider info with the SW's mention.

Ava, use to be on Eros as Caress. She had some really high rates, but it seem she tried to take on that Outcall surcharge. It was good that you stood strong. OM78, I and others are trying to get some set rates for us mongers out here. I am not a balla and do not wish to drop hard earn coins on a bad experiences.

I had a 5 min session with Ava. It was like a dare thing, but it was OK. Which was she would make me bust in 5 mins. NOT. I am a PROFESSIONAL. She allow me to bang it out and spreaded her legs open. We talked about redemption and round two. I will hit it again. Love those tits and perkiness.

Tasty. She is my go to in a pinch. If I am not able to get someone new. I will hit up Tasty. She likes. Correction. She loves to have sex and greek is on the menu, if she likes you like that. I found that out this past weekend. Plus, she was really gunho about telling me. I was like hmmmmm. Might have to check that out. I been with about 3 times. Last time in April. I keep a calendar. Which OM78 will confirm. LMAO. August is going slow.

Tasty Intel: As the morning comes, she gets horny. Do not know what is up with that, but I am not complaining. I will offer 80 kisses, YMMV.

Good stuff 78, thanks. Yeah, Ava was the hottest girl out there that night, imo, and very nice too. Full of smiles but didn't waiver from her pricing. I'll pm you for her digits to see if I can work my magic for a Loop Lair session at regular rates. I met her friend Tasty earlier in the night when they pulled up next to me at a light and we flirted through our windows. Tasty didn't do much for me in the looks department but had a fun attitude as well. Any info on her? What is her body like? I am a sucker for amazing tits, big or small.

The dark-skinned girl seemed petite-ish. She was wearing a loose fitting shirt that made it difficult to get a good read of her body but definitely had thin legs. I think her boobs were big but kinda droopy. Maybe 5'4". Nice attitude. Her face kinda reminded me of Starr, same coloring as well.

Original Man 78
08-13-08, 20:01
http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/doc/ers/795632499.html I see she's back in town, has anyone seen her previously?

Mac Jones
08-14-08, 06:58
Cruised around the cruise about 4 AM. Nothing but LEOs and thugs out there.
Later this morning a couple of skanky lookin' gals, nothing that caught my monger eye. It's feast or famine this week.

I posted in the amp forum, 4 Leos were in a marked car in the early early AM, parked in an alley, and scanning the loop with binoculars. I doubt they'd team up with 4 in a car just for mongers, but I left just the same.

Original Man 78
08-14-08, 10:15
Mac,

Wednesdays are usually dead down on the loop. Best time for loop activity is from tonight through Sunday morning (7am).

Cruised around the cruise about 4 AM. Nothing but LEOs and thugs out there.
Later this morning a couple of skanky lookin' gals, nothing that caught my monger eye. It's feast or famine this week.

I posted in the amp forum, 4 Leos were in a marked car in the early early AM, parked in an alley, and scanning the loop with binoculars. I doubt they'd team up with 4 in a car just for mongers, but I left just the same.

Mac Jones
08-15-08, 01:57
OM78, I owe you one. Maybe two.

Bad night on the loop, mongers. I drove by 2 too-good-to-be-true HSWs on 11 and K, right in front of the church. Parked and walked, per OM's advice. Good thing, too. I walked by b/c they were talking to car mongers. A couple drove away, but the 3rd one must have said something wrong b/c uncle LEO showed up in force and took him away, told the girls "get out of here" and they pranced off. These gals were a little on the big side, voluptuous, and wearing shiny red (shorter one) and shiny gold (taller one) skirts. Lots of tattoos. This was about 12.

So, I cruise around and come back by at 12:30. Same thing...a couple mongers drive away b/c the girls like to talk at the windows (pay attention to the street mongering rules!!!) and one got busted. This time I hung around and watched. The girls hung out in a black suburban in between busts. With one LEO. Another was sitting in a construction zone wearing a hardhat and earpiece. The bust-squad, which I became acquainted with later, was 4 LEOs in 2 cars that would screech up from a block away and bust the monger.

So, I hung around to watch again. I talked to the constuction disguised LEO and joked with him. He didn't say much. I talked to the girls who were apparently not LEOs, but doing some sort of restitution work. They denied it, and one flat asked me if "you want to have some sex?" I laughed and said no thanks.

I did manage to run one monger off who was inclined to stay and chat. I told him to keep walking, just keep walking. This probably came back to haunt me later.

Hung around to watch the third bust about 20 minutes later. Guy was walking by and must have asked the girls a few of the wrong questions. This time, LEO corrals me and threatens to arrest me. I laughed it off, but got frisked and told to leave or I'd be considered as obstructing justice. I was not going to be uncooperative, but I couldn't resist telling LEO I didn't think the charge was appropriate for the situation, but I was glad to comply just the same. LEO said basically, "you're in the wrong area and need to get out of here." They tried to have a little fun with me by threatening to arrest me a few times; sheer intimidation and I really knew I wasn't doing anything illegal so I felt pretty safe.

Take home lesson...
FOLLOW THE RULES, MONGERS!!!

I was a little bit rattled when I got to the car. But sometimes the little head takes over even for a few moments.

On the way back to the room, saw one of the beautiful SWs in the area. Light skinned black girl with a beautiful face. I circled around the block. She was going to walk right up to me in the intersection, but a monger in a fancy german car swooped in at the last second. A few minutes ago, "Tiara" wanted to come up for a nightcap, but wanted 2 bills. I declined, but sure am uncomfortable in the groin now.

All this got me to thinking about a new rule...girls strolling are MUCH less likely to be working with LEO than girls standing still on the corner. They must have been miked up or something because they were very chatty with the car mongers.

And forget about all the LEO checks, these gals flat denied it to me and then came right out and propositioned me. Sure it sounds like entrapment, but good luck getting that to come to light with the judge. And by then your name's already in the police blotter.

Original Man 78
08-15-08, 16:33
Mac,

I'm glad that you've used my recommendations. LEO knows that you have the right to observe any arrest being made by the police on anyone. As you learned and saw, it's important to pay attention to your surroundings! Mac, check your PM.

OM

Bad night on the loop, mongers. I drove by 2 too-good-to-be-true HSWs on 11 and K, right in front of the church. Parked and walked, per OM's advice. Good thing, too. I walked by b/c they were talking to car mongers. A couple drove away, but the 3rd one must have said something wrong b/c uncle LEO showed up in force and took him away, told the girls "get out of here" and they pranced off. These gals were a little on the big side, voluptuous, and wearing shiny red (shorter one) and shiny gold (taller one) skirts. Lots of tattoos. This was about 12.

So, I cruise around and come back by at 12:30. Same thing...a couple mongers drive away b/c the girls like to talk at the windows (pay attention to the street mongering rules!!!) and one got busted. This time I hung around and watched. The girls hung out in a black suburban in between busts. With one LEO. Another was sitting in a construction zone wearing a hardhat and earpiece. The bust-squad, which I became acquainted with later, was 4 LEOs in 2 cars that would screech up from a block away and bust the monger.

So, I hung around to watch again. I talked to the constuction disguised LEO and joked with him. He didn't say much. I talked to the girls who were apparently not LEOs, but doing some sort of restitution work. They denied it, and one flat asked me if "you want to have some sex?" I laughed and said no thanks.

I did manage to run one monger off who was inclined to stay and chat. I told him to keep walking, just keep walking. This probably came back to haunt me later.

Hung around to watch the third bust about 20 minutes later. Guy was walking by and must have asked the girls a few of the wrong questions. This time, LEO corrals me and threatens to arrest me. I laughed it off, but got frisked and told to leave or I'd be considered as obstructing justice. I was not going to be uncooperative, but I couldn't resist telling LEO I didn't think the charge was appropriate for the situation, but I was glad to comply just the same. LEO said basically, "you're in the wrong area and need to get out of here." They tried to have a little fun with me by threatening to arrest me a few times; sheer intimidation and I really knew I wasn't doing anything illegal so I felt pretty safe.

Take home lesson...

I was a little bit rattled when I got to the car. But sometimes the little head takes over even for a few moments.

On the way back to the room, saw one of the beautiful SWs in the area. Light skinned black girl with a beautiful face. I circled around the block. She was going to walk right up to me in the intersection, but a monger in a fancy german car swooped in at the last second. A few minutes ago, "Tiara" wanted to come up for a nightcap, but wanted 2 bills. I declined, but sure am uncomfortable in the groin now.

All this got me to thinking about a new rule...girls strolling are MUCH less likely to be working with LEO than girls standing still on the corner. They must have been miked up or something because they were very chatty with the car mongers.

And forget about all the LEO checks, these gals flat denied it to me and then came right out and propositioned me. Sure it sounds like entrapment, but good luck getting that to come to light with the judge. And by then your name's already in the police blotter.

Atlbear
08-15-08, 18:48
Hey guys,

Where is the "loop" in DC? I'm curious about going "cruising" tonight.

Thanks!

Mac Jones
08-16-08, 03:13
Went for a stroll tonight. A few SWs out around 1:00, most were average. Met up with the lovely and semi-talented Nadia, a Hawaiian gal. Very pretty, an 8 on the SW scale. Beautiful polynesian lightly tanned skin. At first I thought she was just a girl leaving the club, but she smiled and said hello.
Well, that was all it took. Soon we were walking back to my place a couple blocks away.

She was really decent company. That beautiful skin was messed up with a few ugly tattoos, one big one right on her butt cheek. I like some well-done skin art, but this was just a few notches above prison ink. About 5'4", long brown hair, brown eyes I think, nice body with a little bit of stretch marking from a kid or 2.

Her face was really really pretty....which she didn't want in pictures...too bad.

So, we agreed on one bill for FS. Had a cocktail, chatted a bit, and she agreed to a couple of pics. She was one of the least hurried/rushed professionals I've met. Until she cummed, or claimed to. Then she said she wanted me to finish too b/c she wouldn't get any wetter. So, her rules were "no kissing, no greek, no DATY, no fingering." All fine with me tonight; I like some DATY usually. I was fine with some MISH and doggie. She has some stretch marks, a pretty kitty, nice ass, great little legs. Smallish titties, but they are where they are supposed to be.

Performance was just OK on her part. Course, I don't require much in that regard but I enjoy a good vocal moaner. I didn't get any BJ, didn't ask and might like to try that. I don't get the impression that she's really much of a hard worker in that regard though.

Yeah, I got the # and yeah seniors can trade for it.
I took a couple souvenir pics for you perverts. Enjoy!
Hmmm, let me play around with some resizing.

And be careful out there.

Mac Jones
08-16-08, 03:41
Nadia. Yeah, I'd repeat because she was cool, laid back, sober, sane, and easy to deal with. And really good looking.

Trick Williams
08-16-08, 07:01
Nice posts Mac Jones.. Lovin the pics but theyre a little on the darkside.. Hope you dont mind the kid brighting them up.. Good to see some mongers out here using their monger senses when out here on these streets.. A lot can be avoided if one takes care and stays alert.. You used your monger senses and you were able to avoid being another sucker caught by LE. The kid isnt the type to get out on foot, so if he is interested in a certain skeeze he either observes her and makes sure she fits the skanky role or he asks other known SW's about her.. When you hit the streets like the kid has the past couple years, you can get info on almost any new SW in the area.. Be safe and keep postin those pics.

Mac Jones
08-16-08, 11:08
Wow, I don't mind a bit. You're kind of an online monger legend.
I went out sightseeing this morning and all I can say is WOW!
It was like an HBO special out there around 6:30 AM.
Like the tourist that I am, I took a few pics and I'll put 'em up in a bit.

Mac Jones
08-16-08, 11:36
So, this was this morning. Apparently I've been a couple blocks just off the loop until now. I think I found it this morning though. If I accidentally caught any of you mongers in a pic, I'll remove it. Turns out I needed some new batteries, so a couple of these are kinda fuzzy.

Drew Park
08-16-08, 13:44
So, this was this morning. Apparently I've been a couple blocks just off the loop until now. I think I found it this morning though.

Awww, c'mon, Mac, all you got are some pics of girls heading out to Saturday church services...

Mr Boombastic
08-16-08, 15:09
If these Ladies ever showed up at my church, I'd be there every service, of every service, of every service.

MacJones great candid shots. We have NOTHING even close to that/this in Cincinnati, Ohio.

They would be arrested, booked, jailed, and wrongly sentenced before the ink on the paper work even dried.

It is ACTION like this, that makes me want to drop my vacation money in D. C. I can see monuments any time. I would rather spread good money going after a monument in High Heels and a Mini Skirt, and a Great Shapely Body w/ Big Shapely Legzz. Then I could drop some good money at a nice Hotel, eat at nice place, see the sights by day, pay some sales taxes with shopping, and Party at night.

So D. C. Police lighten up and let the Gurls Work!

Awww, c'mon, Mac, all you got are some pics of girls heading out to Saturday church services...

Dre336
08-16-08, 15:56
So, this was this morning. Apparently I've been a couple blocks just off the loop until now. I think I found it this morning though. If I accidentally caught any of you mongers in a pic, I'll remove it. Turns out I needed some new batteries, so a couple of these are kinda fuzzy.Damn they're out in broad daylight now? Sheesh. They used to shut down as the sun was coming up. Did you see any LE?

I'm wondering if that's the best time to go down there, when they're changing shifts.

Good pics

Mac Jones
08-16-08, 16:12
Dang it! I just don't understand city folk. I mean it's Saturday morning, not Sunday. How can you tell that they're Jewish? ;)

TexasMonger
08-16-08, 20:09
Dang it! I just don't understand city folk. I mean it's Saturday morning, not Sunday. How can you tell that they're Jewish? ;)

Hey Mac ...nice shots ...Which stroll are you finding these chics on ?

Cheers
TM

Mac Jones
08-16-08, 20:23
Y'all, this was no more than a block or 2 from the same place where I watched the LEO sting operation mid-week. It's all on this page fercryinoutloud. This morning, LEO was pretty sparse. My RTFF research says that it'll be the same tonight/tomorrow AM.

All in all, another good tourist trip to DC. Glad I have a few more nights left to take in more of the sights.

Ron Weasley
08-16-08, 21:06
Hey guys.

Hope everyone is safe out there.

Just one question: Whats with the micro-mini pimp with the hat in the pic with the two WSW's in white? Makes me laugh.

Anyway can't wait till next time I am out there to monger around.

Safe and happy hunting.

RW

Trick Williams
08-17-08, 00:47
Great pics Mac.. keep them shits comin.

Pimp Trick
08-17-08, 01:10
Have to get me out of the Her Good Side Pic.

It is not cool to catch the Mongers in pics.

So, this was this morning. Apparently I've been a couple blocks just off the loop until now. I think I found it this morning though. If I accidentally caught any of you mongers in a pic, I'll remove it. Turns out I needed some new batteries, so a couple of these are kinda fuzzy.

Mac Jones
08-17-08, 10:49
PT - It's done, next time get the heck outta the way so I can see the booty. ;)

Pimp Trick
08-17-08, 15:34
We need to meet up. So, I know when you are around. I will become CASPER in a friendly way. HAHAHA.

Forum, I am recommending that we do a FULL FORCE MONGER OUTING. Let these SWs know who put the food on their tables. They need to treats us right. Cheaper rates.

OM78. I am motioning for a MONGER UNION. LMAO

PT - It's done, next time get the heck outta the way so I can see the booty. ;)

Pimp Trick
08-17-08, 18:59
Fellas,

I forgot to update the board on a slim goodie that hit the pavement in purple. OM78. I crushed it this morning. It was all of it. She could take a pounding, but YMMV. I am a professional and get some insider work. She is nice, tight and cute.

It was a slow night after my arrival. I got to chill with my fellow mongers. It is good to see Chyna, Nell and they a new friend. A new white hottie was on the move. She was bootylicious and NICE. I might have to take the plunge. I will keep the board posted.

Time for some sleep. It is like a part time job going to see the SWs. Heck, I was getting dress like I was late for school or an important meeting to get downtown. HAHA.

WiseBorn
08-17-08, 21:20

Take home lesson...

Exactly!

You can touch and LEO or anybody else whereever you want as long as they allow you to. If they really want to bust you a quick tittie squezze ain't gonna deter them besides this tactic of using real people to bust people has been on going There was that infamous case of that snitch that was given money to get full service from a AMP and tesified that he recived full service.

Proboly wouldn't stand up in court but the bust would piss me off.

Be careful fellas

WiseBorn
08-17-08, 21:27
We need to meet up. So, I know when you are around. I will become CASPER in a friendly way. HAHAHA.

Forum, I am recommending that we do a FULL FORCE MONGER OUTING. Let these SWs know who put the food on their tables. They need to treats us right. Cheaper rates.

sounds like a plan to me! LOL

Member #3947
08-17-08, 23:52
Trick,

Nice Job on the pic!! Nothing like light to brighten up the puss!!

Mac Jones -- Execellent report!!! If the only the newbies would RTFF and learn.

I've been flying low lately. Haven't even seen my ATF but my little head is getting restless.

Keep up the great work guys,

Daplush Man

Mac Jones
08-18-08, 02:14
I'm in. If we do it this week. Friday night at the latest, I'm leaving town Saturday and won't be back until another trip.

We could have some beers, meetup at Archibalds, or somewhere where the drinks are more affordable if y'all prefer. A place between 12 and 13 on L st is out b/c they use cheap liquor and try to pass it off as the good stuff. Stan's is cool and they make a helluva good drink if memory serves from my last trip.

I could probably arrange for Babydoll to meet up with us. Pics of her coming up next. Very cool provider, fellas. Treat her right.

Dis Joint
08-18-08, 02:14
sounds like a plan to me! LOL

How many members does it take to call for a RT? It seemed to be easier before TBWNN closed.... We had a place but where to now?

Mac Jones
08-18-08, 02:26
Yeah, I'm gonna review her here b/c I met her out tonight. I'll probably put her up in the craigslist reviews too since she showed me her profile there.

So, decent action out there tonight. This girl was with a friend, I forget her name. A few other decent gals out tonight; one blonde BSW that looked pretty hot. I went down NY a ways and saw 2 really ugly black trannys out. These guys/gals were scary ugly.

So...Babydoll. A way cool provider with a laid-back attitude and accommodating ways. Tiny tiny tiny...the term is spinner I believe. Normally I like a gal with bigger titties, but hers were cute. NO STRETCH MARKS fellas, I'm all about that. Very cute puss, shaved legs and left enough hair on the puss to let me know that she's all woman and not a little girl. Nice.

So, her only rule was "no hickies" because of her pale skin. I didn't try greek or anything, but she'd be cool with DATY, all the usual fun positions, as long as you don't mind wearing a raincoat. I don't mind it a bit.

I have her digits, they're on the CL links too but if a senior wants 'em she said it's fine to share.

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/ers/800843104.html
http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/ers/800700128.html
http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/ers/800614410.html

In a couple of these pics it looks like she has a belly. She doesn't and I assure you she is quite firm. For such a skinny gal, she has a nice little butt too. I definitely plan to repeat this week so I don't push my luck with LEO anymore.

Reminds me, I tried to pick her up in the car once, but being a dumbass with my lights off and having some funky license plates on the work car scared her off I guess. Then, I walked past them on the street and LEO pulled up to harrass her and a friend. After checking for drugs, track marks, etc, it turns out LEO wanted to lay down a couple rules that I thought I'd pass along to y'all...

1) No walking on K street.
2) At 5 AM, it's over. Go on home and there won't be any trouble.

I thought that was worth knowing.

Lemme know if any of y'all want to meet up this week.
I nominate Friday night this week a monger rally.
OM, Trick, or PT should be in charge since I'm not from here.

That's it for me tonight...out.

Original Man 78
08-18-08, 11:07
LOL,

I agree that all seniors and trusted members here that frequent the loop need to close "rank". That way we can consistently keep prices down, offer fair assessments of the SW's and share insider info. If we have to back channel information or create an alternative way of communicating besides the forum , I'm for it. As a matter of fact, I think I will cop a boost mobile phone as my new monger line. All seniors with boost or nextel pm me with your chirp#.

Original Man 78
08-18-08, 11:24
I'm going to have to call you the "King of K-Street". You move quick, that's for sure!

Fellas,

I forgot to update the board on a slim goodie that hit the pavement in purple. OM78. I crushed it this morning. It was all of it. She could take a pounding, but YMMV. I am a professional and get some insider work. She is nice, tight and cute.

It was a slow night after my arrival. I got to chill with my fellow mongers. It is good to see Chyna, Nell and they a new friend. A new white hottie was on the move. She was bootylicious and NICE. I might have to take the plunge. I will keep the board posted.

Time for some sleep. It is like a part time job going to see the SWs. Heck, I was getting dress like I was late for school or an important meeting to get downtown. HAHA.

Original Man 78
08-18-08, 12:47
I know this might be a touchy subject for most mongers but I want to get a sense of what everyone is paying for loop action. I am a firm believer that I am not going to pay high prices for street action and believe me I practice what I preach. I spend between $50-60 for FS. I will make a few exceptions if it's someone who blows me away in the looks/body dept and even still I will go no higher than $80.

Where I'm from in Michigan (Detroit Metro Area), paying anything over $50 for FS on street action is a no-no unless you are getting multiples cups of coffee and time!

I would like everyone's opinion on the subject and I propose when mongers put up a review to include the time spent on the date and price.

Trick Williams
08-18-08, 17:11
The kid noticed one of his exploits in this pic Mac Jones posted.. Was gonna wait for the kid's Summer ending round up post but fuck it!!! The chic in the white with the short dew.. name is Star, pix comin soon!!!

TexasMonger
08-18-08, 17:23
LEO wanted to lay down a couple rules that I thought I'd pass along to y'all...

1) No walking on K street.
2) At 5 AM, it's over. Go on home and there won't be any trouble.

I thought that was worth knowing.

Lemme know if any of y'all want to meet up this week.
I nominate Friday night this week a monger rally.
OM, Trick, or PT should be in charge since I'm not from here.

That's it for me tonight...out.

Yo MAC...if no walking on the K, where would they suppose they can walk.
Also regarding a monger meet, I am up to that. I am in NY but can make it to DC Thursday or Friday..prefer Thursday eve. So please keep me posted . I would loike to meet some mongers like yourself and Trick.....I had my fare share of group mongering when I lived in Dallas, but here in NY, it is kind of slim.

Cheers

TM

Baltimonger
08-18-08, 18:14
Yo MAC...if no walking on the K, where would they suppose they can walk.
Also regarding a monger meet, I am up to that. I am in NY but can make it to DC Thursday or Friday..prefer Thursday eve. So please keep me posted . I would loike to meet some mongers like yourself and Trick.....I had my fare share of group mongering when I lived in Dallas, but here in NY, it is kind of slim.

Cheers

TM

Try one block north on L St. K St. is getting too upscale for the game.

Watch those right turns after dark.

TexasMonger
08-18-08, 19:39
Watch those right turns after dark.

Yeah these can spell trouble if you don't obey. Gives uncle LEO a reason to stop you in your tracks. Good point Baltimonger ...

Cheers

TM

Dre336
08-18-08, 22:43
I'm in. If we do it this week. Friday night at the latest, I'm leaving town Saturday and won't be back until another trip.

We could have some beers, meetup at Archibalds, or somewhere where the drinks are more affordable if y'all prefer. A place between 12 and 13 on L st is out b/c they use cheap liquor and try to pass it off as the good stuff. Stan's is cool and they make a helluva good drink if memory serves from my last trip.

I could probably arrange for Babydoll to meet up with us. Pics of her coming up next. Very cool provider, fellas. Treat her right. 2nd that on Stan's. I ordered my usual and I thought it was a double. Turns out that's just how they pour. Their bartenders are heavy handed on Fridays.

Pimp Trick
08-20-08, 10:30
Fellas. Thursday or Friday is good for me. Heck Friday is the kickoff for most SWs. Insider info. All the NYC chicks are on the track. Richmond chicks come up for the weekend. Cali chicks posted on CL.

Star is a thick one. I am waiting for her to give me the once over, but you she is scared of this black Anaconda. HAHAHA.

As the King of K-Street. I have been with almost all the girls. If I have not, then they are on my HIT LIST.

OM78. I am going to bring my calendar to the Monger Meet. Let the boys back channel on who I been with and give insider updates.

Boost Mobile. Most of the girls use the chirp system. That is how I get in contact with them. OM78 has been around me while the system is in use. LOL.

Any questions you have Mongers. Let me know. I am trying to make us have good experiences.

I would say my prices are 80 firm F/S. I might do the 100, but they have to be hot. Plus, I am in a different league then other Mongers. I see kickbacks on my money indirectly. 30 mins is my time limit. I do not do that 15 min BS.

I have reveiws on the TER as sonicdj25. Check them out and give feedback.

I think that will be the update for Monger FAX.

Trick Williams
08-20-08, 15:27
The kid noticed one of his exploits in this pic Mac Jones posted.. Was gonna wait for the kid's Summer ending round up post but fuck it!!! The chic in the white with the short dew.. name is Star, pix comin soon!!!

As promised, the lovely Star.. Very nice layed back type of gal.. Also a nice moaner if you know what your doing lol.. Aint nothin to tell really, you cats know how Tricky gets down.. Baby oil, mish, doggie, you know the deal!! Trusted mongers holla for the digits cause homegirl doesnt post on CL like her girlfriends do.

Cat Daddy #2
08-20-08, 17:06
As promised, the lovely Star.. Very nice layed back type of gal.. Also a nice moaner if you know what your doing lol.. Aint nothin to tell really, you cats know how Tricky gets down.. Baby oil, mish, doggie, you know the deal!! Trusted mongers holla for the digits cause homegirl doesnt post on CL like her girlfriends do.

Damn Trick now thats what I am talking about. She got ass for days.

Comcast1
08-20-08, 17:19
As promised, the lovely Star.. Very nice layed back type of gal.. Also a nice moaner if you know what your doing lol.. Aint nothin to tell really, you cats know how Tricky gets down.. Baby oil, mish, doggie, you know the deal!! Trusted mongers holla for the digits cause homegirl doesnt post on CL like her girlfriends do.Very,very nice pics. I wish like hell you had video of that ass bouncing all around the room.

Sullivant Guy
08-20-08, 18:27
I love to see the nice Wh0rre ass that Trick always posts - this one is exceptional - as noted - ASS for days..... however would love to see more of this one. Could have used some other angles!

Nice though!

Member #3947
08-20-08, 18:46
Aww Trick! She is a hottie but where is the famous "Azz Grab"?

Naw, just fuckin with ya, I need to step up my game. Been sittin in the dugout too long.

Daplush Man

R Consultant
08-20-08, 19:22
First off nice catch on this one again. But my question is when are you going to do a tutorial on the doggie position? You have your girl at the perfect angle and azzzzzz tilted at the serve it position.

So whats the secrets?

Happy Hunting..

BootyCall
08-20-08, 19:43
First off nice catch on this one again. But my question is when are you going to do a tutorial on the doggie position? You have your girl at the perfect angle and azzzzzz tilted at the serve it position.

So whats the secrets?

Happy Hunting..
I don't believe I have ever seen you post where you got a BBBJ or CFS. I read pretty much of the posts each day like yourself. Show me one where you got a BBBJ or CFS.
BC

Pimp Trick
08-20-08, 22:50
I don't believe I have ever seen you post where you got a BBBJ or CFS. I read pretty much of the posts each day like yourself. Show me one where you got a BBBJ or CFS.

BCHahahaha trick got star. Omg.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was orginally written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING and thus it was edited it to normal case lettering. In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

======================================

Hi Pimp Trick,

I sincerely appreciate your contributions to the forum, but...

Would you please refrain from WRITING IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS!

It's difficult to read and it's time consuming to fix.

On behalf of myself and your fellow Forum Members: Thank You!

Jackson

R Consultant
08-21-08, 03:20
Well I guess you dont know me very well in my home area. If you live near me I can lead you to anywhere you need to know. If I conversed with you via email you would know better.

I think you might want to read a little bit more before you stick your foot in your mouth. I think with your attitude the less you know about me the better anyway.

Happy Hunting..

BC

TexasMonger
08-21-08, 08:03
[QUOTE= But my question is when are you going to do a tutorial on the doggie position? You have your girl at the perfect angle and azzzzzz tilted at the serve it position.

So whats the secrets?

Happy Hunting..[/QUOTE]

IMHO, I don't hink that a tutorial is required or there ia a perfect angle needed for doggie style. it all depends on the gir/guy body size. while for some the on the elbow and knees on a bed works, for others it may be bending her over ate a table or a chair and hitting it while both are standing, etc..etc....be creative and do what makes you establish a good motion wher you are getting the pleasures of hitting it from behind and seeing this eye candy ass jiggle with every move. Also if you care about her pleasure, she will tell you how it is best to hit it doggie. Heck, these girls have done it many times with many guys who have different dick size and different dick curveture...she will tell you what works best for her...But that is only if you care.

So BootyCall, there is no reason to diss people here. If you don't like their post just skip and move on. The last time i checked, this board is for information exchange and not for dissing people who ask.

Now let us get back to the topic....When are we going to have our mongers meet?

Cheers
TM

R Consultant
08-21-08, 08:31
I was wondering how some chicks we see pics of our slouched over and just look lazy. But alot of Tricks ladies are just perfectly bent the correct way. Its almost like he shapes them, so with that thought I asked whats the secret.

No biggy and thanks.

Happy Hunting..

IMHO, I don't hink that a tutorial is required or there ia a perfect angle needed for doggie style. it all depends on the gir/guy body size. while for some the on the elbow and knees on a bed works, for others it may be bending her over ate a table or a chair and hitting it while both are standing, etc..etc....be creative and do what makes you establish a good motion wher you are getting the pleasures of hitting it from behind and seeing this eye candy ass jiggle with every move. Also if you care about her pleasure, she will tell you how it is best to hit it doggie. Heck, these girls have done it many times with many guys who have different dick size and different dick curveture...she will tell you what works best for her...But that is only if you care.

So BootyCall, there is no reason to diss people here. If you don't like their post just skip and move on. The last time i checked, this board is for information exchange and not for dissing people who ask.

Now let us get back to the topic....When are we going to have our mongers meet?

Cheers
TM

TexasMonger
08-21-08, 08:34
But alot of Tricks ladies are just perfectly bent the correct way. Its almost like he shapes them.
Happy Hunting..

What you don't see is the big stick he is holding in his hand .....LOL

No Harm done

Cheers

TM

Trick Williams
08-21-08, 20:08
LOL!!! at some of the comments.. As far as any special technique, there really isnt any.. The kid whips the cam phone out and like someone else said, the girls shape themselves.. Dont get the kid wrong, there are some stiff ones that need assistance but the girls pretty much know what to do.. The key is to make them feel comfortable.

Pimp Trick
08-22-08, 21:04
Anyone going down to the Spot tonight?

Mac Jones
08-23-08, 04:09
Holy smokes! There's a blonde bombshell out there, mongers. She has a body that would make a monkey bite his mother. Tried to catch her twice now and missed. She's taking dudes back to her little car and driving off. WTF is that about? Seems like I remember some gal being mentioned that did that on here, but I don't remember anyone mentioning that she looks like a total porn star. Bolt-ons, big shiny booty that'd make Trick proud, and a very pretty face from what I could tell. It's my last night in town and now I'm afraid that nothing else will do. Gonna be a long trip home tomorrow, I'd like just one more DC memory for the road.

Mac Jones
08-23-08, 05:50
Showed up about 5:30 and just started harrassing everyone.
I'm out...been good y'all. Be safe out there.

Fab Forty
08-26-08, 13:29
Strolled through I'm thinking what you refer to as the loop, (L/K) Friday night must been around 2 to 3am. Really, really scarce! Didn't see alot of LE, but maybe they were in the shadows. So scarce, I had free time Saturday night and declined. What's up with that?

Sir Willae
08-27-08, 14:33
Last night about 3AM, I made several loops arond L & K between 12th and 17th.

Not a single SW to be seen.

Original Man 78
08-30-08, 10:58
There were a few out... I rode through around the same time... the location was between 15 and 14 on L street. There was three SW's talking to the HIPS van on 14 and K that night.

Not a single SW to be seen.

Lostinthe206
08-30-08, 13:46
Went around the loop a few times. Around 14th + K.

Saw 2 BSW my first round - wearing bikinis but there was way too much traffic going on. A car stopped to try to pick one of the BSW, she stood there talking for a while at the car's window but didn't get in. Reading some of the stuff here I was half expecting the LE to step in at any moment but they were nowhere to be seen.

Drove a couple of blocks down and saw another BSW, she gave me a good vibe but I decided to circle around once more and then try to talk to her. By the time I made it around she was gone.

As I was leaving I saw another BSW walking towards 14 + K, gorgeous - about an 8 but I wasn't feeling like it was my night so just drove away.

Trick Williams
09-01-08, 17:07
Went for a stroll tonight. A few SWs out around 1:00, most were average. Met up with the lovely and semi-talented Nadia, a Hawaiian gal. Very pretty, an 8 on the SW scale. Beautiful polynesian lightly tanned skin. At first I thought she was just a girl leaving the club, but she smiled and said hello.
Well, that was all it took. Soon we were walking back to my place a couple blocks away.

She was really decent company. That beautiful skin was messed up with a few ugly tattoos, one big one right on her butt cheek. I like some well-done skin art, but this was just a few notches above prison ink. About 5'4", long brown hair, brown eyes I think, nice body with a little bit of stretch marking from a kid or 2.

Her face was really really pretty....which she didn't want in pictures...too bad.

So, we agreed on one bill for FS. Had a cocktail, chatted a bit, and she agreed to a couple of pics. She was one of the least hurried/rushed professionals I've met. Until she cummed, or claimed to. Then she said she wanted me to finish too b/c she wouldn't get any wetter. So, her rules were "no kissing, no greek, no DATY, no fingering." All fine with me tonight; I like some DATY usually. I was fine with some MISH and doggie. She has some stretch marks, a pretty kitty, nice ass, great little legs. Smallish titties, but they are where they are supposed to be.

Performance was just OK on her part. Course, I don't require much in that regard but I enjoy a good vocal moaner. I didn't get any BJ, didn't ask and might like to try that. I don't get the impression that she's really much of a hard worker in that regard though.

Yeah, I got the # and yeah seniors can trade for it.
I took a couple souvenir pics for you perverts. Enjoy!
Hmmm, let me play around with some resizing.

And be careful out there.

Was about to post these and realized this was the same chic Mac Jones had reported on earlier(http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=688532&postcount=904) He was definetly right about this chic.. The kid scooped her on L st., near the CVS.. Took her back to the telly and proceeded to smash her lil hawaiian booty lol.. Definetly a repeat.. LOL!!! about what Mac Jones said about her tattoos.

Fifa07
09-03-08, 21:47
Man this is my first time reading this forum. Wow. This kid trick. I am a fan man. Nadia is the shi. T yo. Will be in DC this weekend. Any way I can get the digits.

Fifa07
09-03-08, 21:50
Was about to post these and realized this was the same chic Mac Jones had reported on earlier(http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=688532&postcount=904) He was definetly right about this chic.. The kid scooped her on L st., near the CVS.. Took her back to the telly and proceeded to smash her lil hawaiian booty lol.. Definetly a repeat.. LOL!!! about what Mac Jones said about her tattoos.

I am a fan of this kid trick. this nadia is the shi..t yo. anyway I can get hte digits. will be in DC this weekend

Lostinthe206
09-05-08, 00:42
This report is a bit overdue but I didn't have time to post.

I went around the loop on Saturday night - I believe it was around 4am. A lot o traffic, many girls out.

I saw about 6 BSW around 14th + K. Also saw about 4 more WSW.

Saw one WSW talking to the LE who were riding around in a big van.

It seemed like it was quite hard to get girls attention. I know it didn't look like a situation where I would be comfortable calling a girl over. Way too much traffic.

I tried to get some attention but there was nowhere discreet to do it.

Decided to go home, and a few blocks down by some Bank of America (might've been about 13th and H - sorry I'm still new around here), saw some BSW hanging around. It was a much more discreet location. Decided to park and get some money from the ATM but it was out of funds - thought that was a sign I should just go home so I did.

The loop seemed alive and well but definitely not conducive for business. Didn't see anyone picking up or being picked up.

Drunker Irish
09-07-08, 09:27

Not a single SW to be seen.You're looking in the wrong place. Have no idea why I'm revealing this, because now there will be more guys out there. Anyway, lots of talent even until around 7. 00am. Just continue on k street past 13th (firehouse), past next light, then turn right at the corner with the hotel. Anyway its where there is major construction going on.

I too thought it was dead, did the same route then holy shit.

Saw the most beautiful blonde there, tall-a 9 on any scale. She got scooped up before I could get to her, mainly because I was so paranoid she was a cop. Too clean looking, but I think I missed the holy Grail that day.

Sleazebum
09-09-08, 11:38
Just read a few of the posts below yours and you will get some really good info. You probably have better stuff there at home. That British accent coming from your women drives me wild! I love to hear them talk but haven't been with one in many years - even then it was in Germany I met her.

Anyway, be careful with the street action!

Happy hunting!

JJ

Hi there. I'm a Brit who is thinking of coming over to sample some of the delights on that side of the pond.

So, I would really appreciate it if someone could PM me with details of the different areas for streetwalkers in town and approximate costs. Also, I would appreciate details of any cheapish notels which are safe to stay overnight and are easily accessible to the areas of interest. Approx. prices would be useful too.

Thanks,

DL

Dr Bombay
09-09-08, 15:44
Hi there. I'm a Brit who is thinking of coming over to sample some of the delights on that side of the pond.

So, I would really appreciate it if someone could PM me with details of the different areas for streetwalkers in town and approximate costs. Also, I would appreciate details of any cheapish notels which are safe to stay overnight and are easily accessible to the areas of interest. Approx. prices would be useful too.

Thanks,

DLCongrats.

I've never seen anyone get senior status with so much cut and pasting.

Dj Hunter
09-09-08, 21:35
This guy Donnylad has made this request in several other state/city forums.

Respond at own risk!

Rogoh
09-10-08, 07:21
All I can say is WOW!!!

This is being written at 7:15 am Wed Sept 10 (I don’t know how long things take to be posted).

I am a visitor here in DC and am here often. This morning I took an exercise walk and decided to walk at least part of the Loop. At 6:30am, I saw 5 SW’s and while walking I was close and got a close look.

BSW White top and shorts 8 in looks
BSW Red mini dress 8 in looks
BSW Pink mini dress (a little heavy) 5 in looks
WSW Shorts multi color top 8 in looks
LSW Fishnet top (silver bra) 8 in looks

I will be renting a car tonight.

Revoljb
09-12-08, 16:21
I haven't yet endulged, only because I'm worried about Uncle LEO ruining my night, but Damn I've seen some talent in this area lately around 5am. Don't get me wrong, there's some bigguns too, but there are enough hawt ones to make any monger want to pull over. I'm not sure how they stay in the same area without getting busted, but the temptation is getting to me. I usually stick to incall girls because it seems a lot safer and the amp scene gets old for me pretty quick. Anyhow, If/when I get my courage up I will post.

Take care

Drunker Irish
09-12-08, 17:06
Picked up Gina, young thin blonde with medium length blonde hair. Works with a cute brunette with long hair. Started off at 150. I gave her an"are you crazy look" and she sheepishly replied "too much? " LOL

I said it'd 100 and she agreed. Standard fair but she was amazingly tight. I'm not a big guy by any stretch of the imagination. She has the west Virginia look going on but nice enough and doesn't rush

Picked her up on 14th near the fire station.

Lostinthe206
09-13-08, 05:57
Did the loop around 4:30 am. A lot of talent. For some reason no one was being picked up. Tried to pick up a BSW, about an 8, but she stopped next to my car and waved but didn't get in. I kept going. As I was about to leave, a WSW (the only one out) smiled and asked if she could get in. I had been looking at her for a while but was more in the mood for BSW. Said what the heck and waved her in.

Courtney (I think), young, blonde - said she was from Cali. Has a bunch of tattoos, some bear paws on one of here legs, and some other ink. Nice chest, nice behind.

Wanted $ for car action and $.5 for hotel. Told her I only wanted to spend .6. Went to her spot for a cbj. After about 5 mins she asked me if I was almost done. Proceeded to do some hj and after about a minute of that told me to finish myself. Did a little show for me while I did that.

Regardless, wasn't terribly happy about the whole thing.

Drunker Irish
09-13-08, 08:23
The talent pool has definately skyrocketed. If you haven't been out lately you definately need to get out just to take a look at all the premium candy. Early morning is the best time. Anything before 2:00am seems to be a waste of time.

I haven't yet endulged, only because I'm worried about Uncle LEO ruining my night, but Damn I've seen some talent in this area lately around 5am. Don't get me wrong, there's some bigguns too, but there are enough hawt ones to make any monger want to pull over. I'm not sure how they stay in the same area without getting busted, but the temptation is getting to me. I usually stick to incall girls because it seems a lot safer and the amp scene gets old for me pretty quick. Anyhow, If/when I get my courage up I will post.

Take care

Pimp Trick
09-13-08, 16:23
I was out and about this AM. I talk to one of the BSW about the added action. She is out around 130-200am, but working the club scene. Trying to get at the drunk patrons leaving out. Then she takes about a hour break and hits the lower end.

Most of the girls are CL and from Cali, by the numbers. One WSW that is pretty hot body wise. Pimping is in full force.

My take. This is a monsoon of SW and need to be careful. LEO will surely put a end to this added active. Have fun now mongers and be very very careful.

The talent pool has definately skyrocketed. If you haven't been out lately you definately need to get out just to take a look at all the premium candy. Early morning is the best time. Anything before 2:00am seems to be a waste of time.

Trick Williams
09-13-08, 20:42
LEO will surely put a end to this added active. Have fun now mongers and be very very careful.

The kid's pretty sure their enjoying it as much as mongers are.. Think about it, what straight male LE wouldnt like to work late downtown??? Especially on the weekends when hoes from out of town come??? Not much crime and all your doing is shakin hoes down and keeping drunk club hoppers in check.. Sounds like a dream job to the kid lol!!.. The kid has heard way too many stories of how LE gets down.. Trust when the kid's says, they are just as bad as mongers.

Original Man 78
09-13-08, 23:53
You should have immediately put her ass out of the car. Good thing you didn't overpay for FS because I could almost guarantee the results would have been the same.... terrible rushed service...

Did the loop around 4:30 am. A lot of talent. For some reason no one was being picked up. Tried to pick up a BSW, about an 8, but she stopped next to my car and waved but didn't get in. I kept going. As I was about to leave, a WSW (the only one out) smiled and asked if she could get in. I had been looking at her for a while but was more in the mood for BSW. Said what the heck and waved her in.

Courtney (I think), young, blonde - said she was from Cali. Has a bunch of tattoos, some bear paws on one of here legs, and some other ink. Nice chest, nice behind.

Wanted $ for car action and $.5 for hotel. Told her I only wanted to spend .6. Went to her spot for a cbj. After about 5 mins she asked me if I was almost done. Proceeded to do some hj and after about a minute of that told me to finish myself. Did a little show for me while I did that.

Regardless, wasn't terribly happy about the whole thing.

Original Man 78
09-14-08, 00:48
Greetings mongers:

I have been on a hiatus lately from the board. But I have been fishing in the monger pond downtown. I hope you get to enjoy the shark bait out there. Here are my four reviews:

1. Mocha - I have been knowing her since TBWNN, she is now walking around downtown usually with one of her girls. She is a black chica, spinner, an 8-9 on the everyday scale. I saw her walking down L when she called out to me by my nickname, lol. The next thing you know, she and her girl jumped in the ride and off to MD we go. I got a nice CBJ in the parking lot of her friend's crib. - Repeat

2. Eight - This is a BSW that me and PT spotted about 2 months ago or so. She was running from us as she thought we were pimps. I spotted her on the stroll on the opposite side of clicks. She is a tall spinner, nice body and about a 7 in the face. We went to my crib and thats when the fun started. I received a nice slow, enthuiastic and unrushed CBJ. Mish, Doggie, RCG, CG with a high velocity finish. Her hot box is very tight. - She's a definite repeat!

3. Sugarbabee - 5'5, nice shape, 8 on the regular scale. I scooped her one night out on Vermont and K near the clubs. She was with Honey and I got her to leave with me to go to the Notel (wouldn't come to the crib, but working on that with her). CBJ, Doggie, Mish. Did not finish but was satisifed as the box is tight. - Repeat

4. Fancy - BSW, 5'1, Spinner, 9 on the regular scale and very sexy. I spotted her the same night as I saw Eight. It just so happens that she was talking with Sugarbabee when I strolled around the block and started to talk with them in front of Starbucks. I got fancy to leave with me and after some persuasion, got her to my crib. CBJ, RCG, Doggie and Mish to a strong completion. - Repeat

BTW, the girls are also working other areas off the loop.

Trick Williams
09-14-08, 05:22
Eight - This is a BSW that me and PT spotted about 2 months ago or so. She was running from us as she thought we were pimps. I spotted her on the stroll on the opposite side of clicks. She is a tall spinner, nice body and about a 7 in the face. We went to my crib and thats when the fun started. I received a nice slow, enthuiastic and unrushed CBJ. Mish, Doggie, RCG, CG with a high velocity finish. Her hot box is very tight. - She's a definite repeat!

Eight prolly has one of the best personalities the kid has seen in a long time.. Very, very nice girl.

Eatatmoes
09-15-08, 20:18
As a person who has been active in the hobby for 4+ years now and recently gotten back into the board after a brief period of clandestine activities, I know enough about not overpaying for service. Sadly, I still made a poor choice and ponied up, albeit for a decent sw.

Nadia, the Polynesian SW mentioned by Trick and another was out on Friday night, near 3am with a lot of other ladies in their hoin' finest. She ignored three or four men on foot, and three guys in cars, before finally walking past my window. She poked her head in and said hello. I invited her in, not realizing who I was picking up.

Checked our resumes and sped off. Quoted 2.0 for a notell, agreed at (flame away) 1.5. I was desperate and stupid, I know.

Got to the spot up 14th, parked, paid for the room, and lo and behold, obvious huge ugly tat placed on her cheek. Realized who it was, and proceeded to get every damn ounce of that donation out of the experience. Lots of rules (which I hate), but she didn't complain as I nearly sent her tiny self through the wall. Even liked having her hair tugged on a little bit.

I would repeat (claims she lives up my way, working in another, equally reviled profession), but not at that price point.

Pimp Trick
09-15-08, 22:35
I see my man OM78 is back in full swing. I just got finish with a new girl to BM posse. Destiny introduced me two nights ago. Jamaica. She is think and booty poppin. I got to test drive at the MD-tel.

Rub a dub with the body to get a rise. Thought I was going to get a BBBJ, but it was a nice hidden in her mouth CBJ roll on to cool work. Got me stiff.

Started off with K9, nice moment during the K9. Had her flip to Missy and saw a monster clit. I put in some work with the pounding until she flip my hot spot and had me blow into the ballon..Repeat when I am not trying to hit something new.

Found out that LEO has decoys that are hella hot on the lurk. WSW told me that.

OM78. Who is the WSW with paw prints on the thigh and tight body? Nice rack also. Anyone hit that. Wish I had a pic.

Greetings mongers:

I have been on a hiatus lately from the board. But I have been fishing in the monger pond downtown. I hope you get to enjoy the shark bait out there. Here are my four reviews:

1. Mocha - I have been knowing her since TBWNN, she is now walking around downtown usually with one of her girls. She is a black chica, spinner, an 8-9 on the everyday scale. I saw her walking down L when she called out to me by my nickname, lol. The next thing you know, she and her girl jumped in the ride and off to MD we go. I got a nice CBJ in the parking lot of her friend's crib. - Repeat

2. Eight - This is a BSW that me and PT spotted about 2 months ago or so. She was running from us as she thought we were pimps. I spotted her on the stroll on the opposite side of clicks. She is a tall spinner, nice body and about a 7 in the face. We went to my crib and thats when the fun started. I received a nice slow, enthuiastic and unrushed CBJ. Mish, Doggie, RCG, CG with a high velocity finish. Her hot box is very tight. - She's a definite repeat!

3. Sugarbabee - 5'5, nice shape, 8 on the regular scale. I scooped her one night out on Vermont and K near the clubs. She was with Honey and I got her to leave with me to go to the Notel (wouldn't come to the crib, but working on that with her). CBJ, Doggie, Mish. Did not finish but was satisifed as the box is tight. - Repeat

4. Fancy - BSW, 5'1, Spinner, 9 on the regular scale and very sexy. I spotted her the same night as I saw Eight. It just so happens that she was talking with Sugarbabee when I strolled around the block and started to talk with them in front of Starbucks. I got fancy to leave with me and after some persuasion, got her to my crib. CBJ, RCG, Doggie and Mish to a strong completion. - Repeat

BTW, the girls are also working other areas off the loop.

Jai1084
09-16-08, 08:30
Hit the loop around 4am today and noticed a group of lovelys chatting with the le van. I looped around a few times until there discussion was over, and noticed a LSW in the pack of BSW's. Petite frame with tat on left back shoulder. Made many attempts to pick her up or atleast get her digits, but each time I passed by she was preoccupied with other gents. By the third try it seems as though every girl vanished. She did resemble a chick off CL under 702 Woodbridge, but never made it close enough to confirm. I will be back to search for her again.

Drunker Irish
09-20-08, 17:30
Tall blonde was out last night but kept getting scooped up fast for obvious reasons. Point being is there is talent out there that I haven't seen for five, maybe even eight years plus. Just be patient if you have the time or gas money. Looking for the Polynesian, but have only seen her once. Or one that fits the description. Will keep an eye out. There is a short chubby blonde that is out late in the morning7-7:30 if you really need a fix, cute face.

SW Surfer
09-21-08, 11:56
Thanks Guys for a great visit to DC. I was able to Surf your waters Tue, Wed, Thurs and had a great time.

Tue around 3am, on the Loop: Picked up a tiny WSW for H/H, CFS in the back of my SUV. Total time: 15mins, Good CBJ, lots of moaning and titty sucking and ended in a CG grind. Said her name was Candy and normally charges $, but I took .50.

Wed around 1am in Trinidad on Neal. Picked up a 30sih BSW, did a rushed BBBJ with slit on floor (*****) for .20. No Name, but had a tat on her neck of musical notes.

Thursday after leaving the bar, 2am, I saw a young WSW on 4th and K. She was all of 23w/o, blond and thin as a stick. Picked her up and set a rate at .5 for h/h in the back seat, but she wanted the money up front and was tweaking so hard I asked her get out. She began pleading not to cancel the date and told me she would give me two pops for .50. I agreed, but told her no cash til the deed is done. She then started yelling and actually began hitting my arm and leg. I pulled over and got out, then told her she had had 5 seconds to vacate the car. She kept yelling so I set off the alarm with the panic button on the remote.

It was like turning a light on and watching the roaches scatter. She jumped out and ran for her life. I got in and bolted. Pretty funny experience if you ask me.

Thanks again DC for an interesting visit,

...Surfer Out

Drunker Irish
09-21-08, 16:26
Thursday after leaving the bar, 2am, I saw a young WSW on 4th and K. She was all of 23w/o, blond and thin as a stick. Picked her up and set a rate at .5 for h/h in the back seat, but she wanted the money up front and was tweaking so hard I asked her get out. She began pleading not to cancel the date and told me she would give me two pops for .50. I agreed, but told her no cash til the deed is done. She then started yelling and actually began hitting my arm and leg. I pulled over and got out, then told her she had had 5 seconds to vacate the car. She kept yelling so I set off the alarm with the panic button on the remote.

It was like turning a light on and watching the roaches scatter. She jumped out and ran for her life. I got in and bolted. Pretty funny experience if you ask me.

...Surfer OutExcellent Post!

You talked both down to 50? Excellent, will have to remember that and see if it works. I guess it depends on the talent.

LOVE the alarm button, will definately remember that as an act of last resort.

Thanks!

The Jazz
09-21-08, 21:49
I come to DC every so often for work. I never get a car so can you get a SW on foot? Also, what is notell? You can PM me if this doesn't need to be public.

Thanks!

Roamin Roman
09-24-08, 00:14
Mongering on foot is possible (in some sections of town) but inadvisable in other areas. And, even in the decent areas, being on foot will limit your ability to get to a notel in a reasonably safe area. Suggest you get a car or check out the local AMPs (if any are still open). Check your PMs for more details. Other mongers, feel free to chime in, as my main area is NoVA.

R:R

I come to DC every so often for work. I never get a car so can you get a SW on foot? Also, what is notell? You can PM me if this doesn't need to be public.

Thanks!

Rogoh
09-27-08, 06:34
Mongering on foot is possible (in some sections of town) but inadvisable in other areas. And, even in the decent areas, being on foot will limit your ability to get to a notel in a reasonably safe area. Suggest you get a car or check out the local AMPs (if any are still open). Check your PMs for more details. Other mongers, feel free to chime in, as my main area is NoVA.

R:RI too travel to DC often and normally don't get a car. What I have done is to join zipcar. They are located everywhere and you can get a car for $11/hr. Comes in very handy for a SW visit.

Roamin Roman
09-27-08, 17:43
I too travel to DC often and normally don't get a car. What I have done is to join zipcar. They are located everywhere and you can get a car for $11/hr. Comes in very handy for a SW visit.I can only imagine, when the news hits the wire that mongers are using Zipcars for their activities. That just strikes me as a hilarious news item.

(Reporter: "What tipped you off that one of the previous users of your Zipcar had been picking up prostitutes?"

Zipcar User: "Well, I found a used condom under the front seat, and a crack pipe in the back seat."

Reporter (with concerned look on her face): "Uh, yes, that would be a cause for concern. That's all from downtown. Jackie Shmacks reporting for News Center 6. Back to you in studio, Ken.")

Rogoh
09-29-08, 17:14
I can only imagine, when the news hits the wire that mongers are using Zipcars for their activities. That just strikes me as a hilarious news item.

(Reporter: "What tipped you off that one of the previous users of your Zipcar had been picking up prostitutes?"

Zipcar User: "Well, I found a used condom under the front seat, and a crack pipe in the back seat."

Reporter (with concerned look on her face): "Uh, yes, that would be a cause for concern. That's all from downtown. Jackie Shmacks reporting for News Center 6. Back to you in studio, Ken.")Yes, but Zipcar could now use that in their ads as another great use for short term rental.

Roamin Roman
10-01-08, 00:07
Yes, but Zipcar could now use that in their ads as another great use for short term rental....and use the old Greaseman song, "Zipitty Doo Dads."

Roamin Roman
10-01-08, 00:14
Yes, but Zipcar could now use that in their ads as another great use for short term rental. Now that you mention it, I wonder if any SWs are using Zipcar or a similar service. That would tend to make them former SWs, but it would offer a somewhat more convenient modus operandi. Hookers on patrol, somewhat like some gals are apparently doing over in Hagerstown. (Or is it Hyattsville? ) Granted, the notion of Dinah Shore singing "See the USA in Your Chevrolet" doesn't quite fit the theme, but a 2-girl Zipcar operation might actually be a workable idea. After all, LEO is on the lookout for gals getting into cars, not guys. And, with two girls, there'd be no need to find a parking space. Gives new meaning to "Blow 'N Go" (or maybe it's "Blow on the Go").

Rogoh
10-01-08, 07:40
Now that you mention it, I wonder if any SWs are using Zipcar or a similar service. That would tend to make them former SWs, but it would offer a somewhat more convenient modus operandi. Hookers on patrol, somewhat like some gals are apparently doing over in Hagerstown. (Or is it Hyattsville? ) Granted, the notion of Dinah Shore singing "See the USA in Your Chevrolet" doesn't quite fit the theme, but a 2-girl Zipcar operation might actually be a workable idea. After all, LEO is on the lookout for gals getting into cars, not guys. And, with two girls, there'd be no need to find a parking space. Gives new meaning to "Blow 'N Go" (or maybe it's "Blow on the Go").

R: RThat is actually a great idea. If they were using Zip cars, then it could be a different car everynight and LE would not see the same thing in the same area. BTW, it works for me. I haven't tried in other cities, but my membership is good all over the US and I will try.

Don Bats
10-02-08, 15:34
Hey,

I am new to DC.

Where are the good areas to check out?

Thanks in Advance

Benchseats Rock
10-02-08, 15:48
Hey,

I am new to DC.

Where are the good areas to check out?

Thanks in Advance

That building with the big round thingie on top of it has lots of ****** in it... daytime is best but you might get some action at night too.

RTFF my friend and you can't go wrong.

Bench

Ravane
10-03-08, 01:40
Now that you mention it, I wonder if any SWs are using Zipcar or a similar service. That would tend to make them former SWs, but it would offer a somewhat more convenient modus operandi. Hookers on patrol, somewhat like some gals are apparently doing over in Hagerstown. (Or is it Hyattsville? ) Granted, the notion of Dinah Shore singing "See the USA in Your Chevrolet" doesn't quite fit the theme, but a 2-girl Zipcar operation might actually be a workable idea. After all, LEO is on the lookout for gals getting into cars, not guys. And, with two girls, there'd be no need to find a parking space. Gives new meaning to "Blow 'N Go" (or maybe it's "Blow on the Go").

R: RProbably Hagerstown.

I've never seen any action in Hyattsville!

Selah!

Benchseats Rock
10-03-08, 16:47
Probably Hagerstown.

I've never seen any action in Hyattsville!

Selah!

Agreed, though when I was a young pup at UMCP there was some fun to be had on Acacia Blvd? Not too sure about the name - it's right by Georgia Ave. if I'm not mistaken. It's been a few years.

Bench

Sleeping Bag
10-04-08, 15:47

Dallas SW's did that. They "walked" by means of their own POVs, and would honk, wink, wave or glance at any car with a single guy in it. Both cars would then drive off to whatever location. But Dallas LE cracked that down eventually.

Baltimonger
10-04-08, 20:17
Agreed, though when I was a young pup at UMCP there was some fun to be had on Acacia Blvd? Not too sure about the name - it's right by Georgia Ave. if I'm not mistaken. It's been a few years.

Bench

Acacia? Kind of reminds me of a song about a SW.

There is an Acacia Ave. in Bethesda, but no address #22.

Dallas SW's did that. They "walked" by means of their own POVs, and would honk, wink, wave or glance at any car with a single guy in it. Both cars would then drive off to whatever location. But Dallas LE cracked that down eventually.
Harry Hines was a ghost town the last time I went there 6 months ago.

I did walk the K & L after the Caps game let out last night, but very few SW's for the short time I was there. There were 2 not very good looking WSW's, and not dressed the part, who saw me and pretended to be drunk civilians. I saw them later down on K St. circling back up 16th to L for another go around.

Sleeping Bag
10-05-08, 16:29
Harry Hines was a ghost town the last time I went there 6 months ago. I did walk the K & L after the Caps game let out last night, but very few SW's for the short time I was there. There were 2 not very good looking WSW's, and not dressed the part, who saw me and pretended to be drunk civilians. I saw them later down on K St. circling back up 16th to L for another go around.

Oh, it dried up several years ago. San Francisco dried up too. Looks like Baltimore is attempting to dry up as well. These major city LE's are doing a good job of cleaning up the streets, but where are the actions moving to now? The suburbs outside the cities, that's where. No longer are the cities worrying about seedy hotels of hookers; now you could be living in a surburban apartment or condo complex where the next door unit is running it. How's that for safe? Or, better yet, how's that for convenience if you just so happen to live in that complex? =p

Ravane
10-10-08, 04:46
Went down to the loop last weekend, and picked up a BSW on the loop about 5:30 Saturday morning. Had a leisurely conversation on the way to the no-tell. Very, very nice personality. Chocolate was her name, said she was 23 or something like that. Did the deed for. 6, was very non-rushed (although no BJ, but no biggie for me), almost total gf experience. Got the digits, would repeat. I'ma take a page outa Trick's book, and start taking pics LOL!

Selah!

Trick Williams
10-11-08, 13:54
Went down to the loop last weekend, and picked up a BSW on the loop about 5:30 Saturday morning. Had a leisurely conversation on the way to the no-tell. Very, very nice personality. Chocolate was her name, said she was 23 or something like that. Did the deed for. 6, was very non-rushed (although no BJ, but no biggie for me), almost total gf experience. Got the digits, would repeat. I'ma take a page outa Trick's book, and start taking pics LOL!

Selah!

Looking forward to the pics Rav.

Pimp Trick
10-12-08, 08:52
Any INTEL on the truck stop in Jessup by Rt. 1.

I rolled through and did not know what to make of things.

I saw some SWs from downtown and others.

Baltimonger
10-12-08, 17:52
Any INTEL on the truck stop in Jessup by Rt. 1.

I rolled through and did not know what to make of things.

I saw some SWs from downtown and others.

Action is down on Oceano, LE can be real bad.

If you're on 4 wheels, small chance you'll be able to pick up. If you're on 4 wheels and black, no chance.

Member #4917
10-22-08, 18:30
Coming from work today and riding up L Street, I noticed that the District has added "NO TURN SIGNS. 9PM 5AM" to poles at 13 & 14 Street loop. What this means is that LE can pull you over and ticket you for making a right turn off of L street to get over to K street side of the loop.

Be careful out there and be safe.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/31/No_Right_Turn_sign.svg/600px-No_Right_Turn_sign.svg.png

Hsrams
10-25-08, 13:59
Got into town around 9 pm Fri night and went straight to the loop after checking into my hotel. It was really dead. Spent most of the night looking until I finally came across Tina around 4 am. I couldn't believe how slow it was after reading these recent reports. But it was well worth the wait. Tina is slender with dark hair and probably mid 20s. She had no problems with the 15 minutes it took to get to my room and quoted $. 7 for half and half. That may be a little high for the street but she was defiunitely CL level talent. She didn't rush at all, allowed everything, including DATY and a little light anal play, and was pleasent to be with. Sorry, I didn't ask for digits because was only in town for the night. If you are lucky enough to find her, treat her well. She is one of the nicest SWs I have been with.

HS

Lostinthe206
10-25-08, 14:32
Did the loop last night around 3:30am. Nothing to be seen, not a single sw.

More or less the same thing happened last weekend. Went around the area a few times around 4-5am just 1 girl to be seen. Got snatched about 10 seconds after she walked into the loop.

Mike8732
10-28-08, 16:38
Have Anyone Seen Her Lately?

She Had The Best FS, GFE Service.

======================================

Hi Mike8732,

I sincerely appreciate your contributions to the forum, but...

Would you please refrain from capitalizing the first letter of EVERY word in your reports!

It's difficult to read, it's time consuming to fix, and it takes you more work to write like that.

On behalf of myself and your fellow Forum Members: Thank You!

Jackson

Joseleche
10-31-08, 19:33
Coming from work today and riding up L Street, I noticed that the District has added "NO TURN SIGNS. 9PM 5AM" to poles at 13 & 14 Street loop. What this means is that LE can pull you over and ticket you for making a right turn off of L street to get over to K street side of the loop.

Be careful out there and be safe.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/31/No_Right_Turn_sign.svg/600px-No_Right_Turn_sign.svg.pngAll you have to do is drive down to 11th and turn. Just be smart. It may be inconvienent but you can beat the signs ese

Rogoh
11-04-08, 07:32
I just got back from the loop. Met a nice BSW named Angie (big butt and boobs, great smile and face). Real nice CBJ and tipped .3.

Safe mongering guys.

Rogoh
11-05-08, 07:49
I just returned from another visit to that area and saw Angie again. She started to tell me a different name, but I reminder her that she had told me Angie yesterday (yellow skirt). Another CBJ and I was out of there (0. 3). There was a fairly large selection this morning, but the "handlers" were very close to them today (yesterday they stood back, but not this morning).

Baltimonger
11-05-08, 11:06
Am I imagining things? I could have sworn those no right turn after 9pm signs have been there for years.

A little help here...Loopy? Big Wigga? LL?

Corsair88
11-05-08, 21:57
Am I imagining things? I could have sworn those no right turn after 9pm signs have been there for years.

A little help here...Loopy? Big Wigga? LL?I think the first time I noticed the signs (especially the one near the firehouse) was 2007, but they could have been there earlier.