WiseBorn
02-15-07, 03:49
Weekend mornings at 8 p.m?

Do you mean 8 a.m?

Where are you seeing them?
year I mean 8am they're on rl ave

Original Man 78
02-22-07, 01:12
Has anyone in their Dreams seen a younger BSW about 20 years old, 9 on any scale on the K&L Loop? I seen her out on the street by TBWNN, I tried to circle around and get her, but she was gone, picked up by a taxi. Mouth therapy was going for .5 in my dream.

Trick Williams
02-22-07, 20:48
Has anyone in their Dreams seen a younger BSW about 20 years old, 9 on any scale on the K&L Loop? I seen her out on the street by TBWNN, I tried to circle around and get her, but she was gone, picked up by a taxi. Mouth therapy was going for .5 in my dream.

Be more specific.

Moments
02-28-07, 02:48
I haven't been home in over a year now. I can see from all the posts that the usual hunts are still activate. However, I don't see anything about NY ave. Do the notels still have action?

Please be free to PM me!

Analystgreene
02-28-07, 10:17
As I was cruising around the other night I noticed on central ave at the 7-11 there are a couple of ladies hangingout. I asked this other guy out there and he said they were working. I seen these same ladies out on route 450 at the 7-11.

Dtaylor1972
03-09-07, 09:32
Hit a few of the old loops coming back from Charm City last nite.

DEAD - did see one girl that might have been working around the park across the street from Lima - white girl that was big as a barn though !

Miss the old days when you could go down most any nite and be like a kid in a candy store.

LoveLOS
03-09-07, 18:16
This report is a contiuation of the tale started here...

I needed to recoup and figure out what I wanted to do... I knew I wanted to fuck another girl, but which one? I had three obvious choices. First, there was the cute girl at Sun that was so new that mamasan did not know her name yet. Second, there have been some interesting reports from 14K and/or Royal that I might want to investigate. And last, there is always the chance I could happen across an old friend on the loop. I went to TBWNN to chill--or so I thought.

DEAD - did see one girl that might have been working around the park across the street from Lima - white girl that was big as a barn though !

Miss the old days when you could go down most any nite and be like a kid in a candy store.Pulled up and parked near TBWNN and started heading that way. The door opened and four girls came out from TBWNN. From 50 feet away I hear them yelling, " LL!" and two of them separate and head my way. At that moment, I knew my fate was sealed... I was about to become the kid in the candy store...

First there was Special, and moments behind was Star. We decided immediately that talking on the street was not a good idea, and we retreated into TBWNN. I discovered later that they were not getting the action they wanted inside, so they were going for a stroll. There was no talent out at that point and only a moderate LE presence, so a few minutes difference in my arrival time and the K-L stroll would have been a very different place last night. Sorry Taylor...

It also occurs to me that, with the entrance of one guy and four beautiful girls into TBWNN, and our subsequent retirement to the VIP area, that any board members who may have been there may now be able to recognize LL. If that is the case, please introduce youself next time our paths cross and you are on your way to the inner circle. The fact that there was only one other girl in the bar at the time (perhaps the one Taylor is describing as "big as a barn"), and I wouldn't have fucked her with Robie's dick, excaberates the humor I saw in the situation. I also apologize in advance if my total domination of four beautiful women for about an hour while five-eight other guys looked, often longingly, in my direction may have seemed piggish. First, it was their (the girls) idea; second, they had left the bar earlier for the lack of dates (which is the guys' fault), and third I am a PIG and not ashamed about it.

I really really had to feel sorry for one guy who was watching the whole thing and was trying to lure my girls away. Dude, if you are reading this, take what I am saying as instruction, not criticism. I could tell you wanted to fuck any one of those girls so bad you could taste it, but you were not comforatble with them, and the vibe came across. He was not black, as I am not. So we are dealing with women who function in a different culture than we live. Still, they are women, and respond to respect, kindness, and having a good time. I guess it goes without saying that LL already had made the jump from an unknown to a trick that they enjoyed being with. As background, I have dated Special at least five times and Star once, plus our circle of mutual friends amounts to a lot more history, especially when you factor in the fact that they know LL is one of the party guys--and they like our parties... If you are used to picking up girls on the track and doing car dates, I can see how the pickup bar atmosphere where you have to talk nice to them while they are in the "seduce the John mode" can be intimidating. Don't quit, keep hanging out and you will become comfortable with the scene. As I said to you when I left (if you are reading), no harm-no foul for trying. Sorry you got slam dunked by the girls--but you probably pushed too hard and should have been more patient.

You have all read about Special, a hard worker, slim spinner build, long legs, natural A's, and a great attitude. My last report was my introduction to Star, a simply beautiful girl with a good attitude. New to me were Diamond (forget the old Diamond), who is tall with natural B's and a good body, just a bit bigger build than LL likes, but should fall mainstream for what most of you guys like. She is not fat, just physically larger than the spinner build I have cum to prefer. Spice, is also new to LL and she is a very very cute girl with a killer body, nice tits and ass. Methinks she is a bit hungry right now, so she may be worth seeking out.

Four beautiful girls, two with whom I have a history and rapport, and all of them want to date. Ain't no fucking way I can either afford financially, or could physically service, four ladies at once. I really needed a wingman, but it was too late for that. I had to choose... They danced and wiggled, we fondled each other, they all worked their womanly wiles on LL.

Who did I choose? I am out of time to post so you will have to check back later to find out...

LoveLOS

Trick Williams
03-09-07, 18:27
Hey LL, is that chic Spice puerto rican???

Drunk Irish
03-10-07, 13:40
Cruising around lately and have only seen one WSW. She strolls 13th street in front of the firehouse. About a 6, blonde, little thick (as in not a stick), but not fat, cute girl. Definately on the decline as she has the crack hoe teeth degrading starting, but should be good for a few more months.

The other girl is an italian/greek looking very young girl. She was out with two young black girls. The first time I saw her, couldn't tell if she was working or not. Maybe just out late at night, but then I kicked myself as these young girls are just starting the business as I saw them a few weeks later and they definately had the 'look' down. Last time I saw her was around December, haven't seen her since.

Plenty of BSW, usually around midnight if the weather is decent on 14th and in front of the Click bar.

Went out crusing last week and it was so dead. As in only hispanic workers going home and thats it.

LoveLOS
03-10-07, 22:51
Hey LL, is that chic Spice puerto rican???Possibly, if she is, she has a lot of black in her bloodlines. But I don't think so.

Continued from my post on the AMP board and then just a few posts back...

Where was I? Oh yes, which one? No real choice, Star had the inside track the whole time. I handed out $20 consolation prizes to those passed over and set them free to work the bar or walk the block. Then Special made me an offer I couldn't refuse. And no, I won't post about it. But a threesome it was.

We went up to 13th and Spring. I really enjoy when you have two girls in your car and your room. They come up with the most fucked up things to talk about. For instance, don't you guys know these girls wear wigs? Do yourself a favor, don't pull their hair! It pisses them off! Another one: I've been telling you that Star has a perfect body. Guys, this will tear you up. She was standing there in front of me, stark naked, pointing out bodily imperfections to Special and I. If the light is just right, you can see a bit of a stretch mark on her hips. I was so fucking devistated I had missed that earlier. Honesty goes a long way, I still gotta give her a 10.

We did some preliminary relaxation and LL finds Star's breast in his mouth, then little LL in her sweet tiny mouth. Oh my what a feeling. Special is writhing around within reach and providing an erotic backdrop to Star's ministrations. Finally it was time, and Star bent over the edge of the bed and we went doggy. It was amazing, and immagine if you will when Special climbs UNDER to make a Star sandwich. Her pussy was inches away from Star's and I considered switching, then thought the better of it--I liked it just where I was. And apparently so did Star. The viscous white spatter on Special's pubic fuzz was from Star, not any bodily fluid ejected from little LL (there was plenty of that inside the condom)!

I releaxed between rounds on the bed after the girls cleaned me, and each other, up. My rest did not last very long. In my field of vision was a dark and beautiful face, with the tiniest little pink tounge darting out to attack my nipples. Simultaniously, an intense CBJ was bringing new life back into my fallen member. When she deemed her efforts successful, Special climbed onto little LL and rode the bronco. Between sharing her tits and attacking mine, Star would give me a glimpse of Specials lean body riding me hard, her tits flying wildly... OMFG.

Star (http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/search/ers?query=0714)
Face 9
Body 10
BJ 9
Sexo 9
Overall 9

Special
Face 7
Body 8
BJ 8
Sexo 8
Overall 8

We were thirsty as we drove back to the loop. Stopped in at the 7-11 on 13th. There was a pimp inside with two homely HSWs, showing off his bling to his homeboy. He had to wonder what the white guy was doing there at 2:30 am... Then Star came up to the checkout, I gave her a bottle of water and a kiss on the cheek as we said goodnight. I overheard the pimp say to his homeboy, "He knows." and then the pimp said goodnight to me and gave me the thumbs up. I thought to myself, "if only you knew..."

LoveLOS

PS Craigslist links for Spicey (http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/search/ers?query=0410) and Diamond (http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/search/ers?query=5779)

Ravane
03-11-07, 04:01
I've got to say... this forum is great. I've been in the lifestyle for a coupla years, but mainly thru infrequent trysts via CL. I've lived in the area for 6 years, and had no idea where to hit up SW's, AMP's etc. I'm from the land of reggae, where 'mongering' (a word I learned here... I love it! lolz) has its generally known and rarely babylon harassed (babylon = J'can for LE) areas.

I have tons of questions, (well, not THAT many) but, being a newb, I understand I've gotta w8 a while for any answers. Cool by me.

Fiya!!

Mikiro80
03-11-07, 19:39
For all those who have recently posted that DC is pretty dead.

I had a magnificient dream last night that i was picking up a friend from the bus station in Dc...Unfortunately I was way too early so i decided to drive around the neighborhood. LE was out in full effect but they were only messing with idiots who wanted to get noticed. I drove past 2 wonderfull looking young ladies & decided to pull onto a side street. As the lady passed she gave me a look and came back to my car. Said her name was Olivia..Small talk as we drove off (I saw at least 7 other cars pull onto the same street as i pulled off). We drove 2-3 min away. I gave a standard donation and we had ourselves a grand time. Got her digits as she was a diamond of a find (cute face 8, sexy body 8.5 & a wonderful attitude 9). I'm used to the AMP scene but after that small foray I think I have found a new hobby.

Mikiro80
03-11-07, 21:52
I've got to say... this forum is great. I've been in the lifestyle for a coupla years, but mainly thru infrequent trysts via CL. I've lived in the area for 6 years, and had no idea where to hit up SW's, AMP's etc. I'm from the land of reggae, where 'mongering' (a word I learned here... I love it! lolz) has its generally known and rarely babylon harassed (babylon = J'can for LE) areas.

I have tons of questions, (well, not THAT many) but, being a newb, I understand I've gotta w8 a while for any answers. Cool by me.

Fiya!!Welcome I hail from the same place. Read the forum as i did & you will find the answer to almost any of your questions. You will eventually learn the ways of the city..its pretty easy as long as you have patience.

Dcampman
03-11-07, 23:17
I was on the way to an AMP on 6th and saw 2 ladies on 6th st. one in a car and one walking with a pimp following her in a car. Both were prob 6's but SW's aren't my thing. both were out there at 3 am.

Loop Vet
03-12-07, 18:18
I was on the way to an AMP on 6th and saw 2 ladies on 6th st. one in a car and one walking with a pimp following her in a car. Both were prob 6's....

[austin]She's a MAN, baby!![powers]

Seriously though, that is tranny area over there. Most likely chicks with dicks. Better yet, dudes with boobs.

Peter Piper
03-16-07, 23:56
You have all read about Special, a hard worker, slim spinner build, long legs, natural A's, and a great attitude. My last report was my introduction to Star, a simply beautiful girl with a good attitude. New to me were Diamond (forget the old Diamond), who is tall with natural B's and a good body, just a bit bigger build than LL likes, but should fall mainstream for what most of you guys like. She is not fat, just physically larger than the spinner build I have cum to prefer.Diamond has been on the scene for at least a few years (off and on). She stays on the go. Here for a while then she's gone. From the pics, she seems to have put on 15 pounds give or take a few pounds. She is worth the time if you ever see her again. Not GFE, but a decent fuck. One pop should set you back 50-60. 80-100 for two pops.

Mikiro80
03-18-07, 14:10
Ok another boring Saturday night after spending all day watching college basketball. I decided to venture into DC to see what the scene was like. What it was like was a bad police movie with numerous cop cars patrolling the area & pulling peolpe over if they looped around too much. Decided it was a bit risky to be out so I decided to lighten my pockets @ a Local Stripclub & kill some time. Went back out around 3am and the block looked pretty much the same. Dont know why i did this but i drove 2-3 blocks past the Greyhound station around Abby & 3rd st etc. & noticed 2 nice females in a car looking at me (hmm). Looped back around, stopped in front of them & pretended to be using my phone. One of the Ladies a slim, mid 20's light skinned, came up to my window and asked if she could help me. Long story short the block was too hot so they were hanging out in their car. Made the usual contribution for some above average service, dropped her off & went home a very happy man. (Didnt get the digits b/c she said she doesnt do this very often)

Drunk Irish
03-18-07, 17:56
Out on Thursday evening, no new surprise. Nothing. Couple of black streetwalkers on 13th and L, but thats about it--and they were pretty ugly and fat.

I thought five ten years ago was bad, this is just unbelievable. Maybe because the economy has been pretty steady and alive in this area. Las Vegas street scene even sucks, and a recent report says there are fewer and fewer 'window' girls in Amsterdam.

I guess still plenty of AMPS, but I'd just like a nice american nice looking blue eyed blonde. Vegas is good for a CS, but just hope you don't get there on a convention weekend, and even that will set you back 3 benjamins at minimum.

Will keep on checking-in, but at 3 dollar a gallon gas-- I wonder how much cruising adds up to FS? LOL

Ravane
03-29-07, 03:52
Just came back in... again no activity. I am checkin out CL atm... nothing worth creeping out to. Back to bed.

Hrmm... I wonder if I just dont know what I'm doin out there? Thats a distinct possibility. Oh well!

Selah!

Colts301
03-29-07, 06:11
NOT! Yea it was pretty much dead. there were a few bsw out there. and they werent any hotties. but they were scoop out regardless. Last couple nights there we quite a few mongers like 1000/1 ratio compared to sw's. Maybe it will pick up or not.

Anyways pretty much nothing to report as it was late in the night just about closing time for amps. Until next time.

Bseeks
03-29-07, 09:11
I thought five ten years ago was bad, this is just unbelievable. LOLIt's funny. I worked at 12 and L from 94-98. It was like a circus in those days. I was only at the office late once in a while, as I lived in Virginia. If I had a late meeting or dinner or fundraiser, I would have to go back for my car, so my observations are based on that.

Right around 10pm, L street would go from deserted to circus-esque. The SUVs arrived dropping off girls. The cops arrived putting up sawhorses to close off the numbered streets (to prevent the quick recycle, I guess). Then from 10pm on, the cops were out in force and the track stars were out in force and the gentlemen callers would come out in force. The whole thing got amplified by the street closings, because whatever civilian traffic had to go through there was also channelled down the lettered streets.

The scary part to me was the next morning. If I showed up for work by 7-730, there were usually a few stragglers out there, and they don't look any better under sunlight and after a rough night. Every once in a while you would see a businessman in a suit swing by for a quickie before work, which in my opinion is just wrong.

So for me to go back to DC in recent years and see on SW from 11th to 16th is kind of surprising.

Funny thing is, at the time, I had no idea about AMPs.

Trick Williams
03-30-07, 22:18
I had a dream last night... I was lookin to relief some stress, so I headed downtown a lil after 2a.m to see what was poppin... NOT A DAM THING!!!! Man, it seems to be gettin worse out there on the loop... I saw nothin but anxious mongers trying to snag up whatever was out and LE... I have noticed that there tends to be a little bit more selection on the weekends but nothing to brag about as of late... I gave up on the loop and headed towards NE... I drove around NY ave by the hotels where I have had numerous encounters... Saw two BSW's standing in front of the Budget and decided to pass cause of all the LE and traffic they were attracting... Got tired of waiting for the circus to clear out in front of the hotels so I headed towards R.I... Usually on R.I its hit or miss but I took my chances... While on R.I I pass a light skin chic walkin with a healthy hump... She had on a windbreaker and some tight jeans that complimented the booty... I buck a you-ee and pull into this closed mechanic shop so that she walk right past my shit... As she heads my way, I signal her over... She was a little paranoid at first but came up to the window... Made a little small talk but urged her to hop in cause R.I. is hot with L.E... She got in, we did the whole LE check thing and negotiated 40roses and got a spot in the no-tell.

Mikiro80
04-01-07, 15:31
Ok maybe this is becoming a little bit too regular for me...but last night definately paid off. Went by the bus station to pick up a "friend". I saw the usual suspects and i was about to make a selection when i noticed 3 girls and what appeared to be a skinny nerd vagrant with them. They looked like they had just come from the club or from a bus trip from NY. They definately didnt look like SW. I pulled into a parking spot ont he side of the street to observe (IMO they were way too attractive for this DC stroll). Low & behold a car pulled up & one of them jumped in and off they went. I decided to try my luck with and picked up one of them. Had to negotiate the price ( she thought she was worth a $60 BJ)...settled on $50 (sorry gents). BUT she was worth it. found a nice secluded place and she pulled her top off & unbuttoned her jeans. she has a nice firm body..minor stretch marks (8.5 overall). She gave a nice nice wet BJ and kept talking dirty bet breaths. Finished up and asked her for her # but she said she only gives it out to regulars. She did mention however that they only comeout on Saturday nights and are always in front of the station.

Great White
04-02-07, 01:12
Drove the loop and didn't see anything worth posting. I remember when it was great after clubbing, but not anymore. Lucky to see something worth talking too. I will keep posting as I look (even if there is nothing going on).

Marlo
04-02-07, 01:49
Sorry for posting so late but its been a busy weekend. I hung out Friday and hit a few clubs but ended up at TCWNN. Hit the stroll but it was empty. So I called a few honeys from Cl and heard some loud music in the background. Then I figured they were at TCWNN!

Saw a few familiar face from CL up in there. Such as Arial Scott and Mesmer Eyes and Ms Jackson. All were cute I guess but I was disappointed with Arial in real life. Her pic on CL were much better but I knew since she was charging $$ online, there was no way she would attempt to make that same say from TCWNN.

Anyway, I wasn’t about to ask so I moved on. Been seeing Kiwi a lot online and always was curious. Her mostly bad things but it was late and I was willing to take a gamble. Made the call and she was right on time. No hassles with waiting or having to call back. Even though she was walking back to her hotel from the store, she offered to meet me in the lobby and we go up together. I get to the room and she is much shorter that her pics lead you to believe…but this is a good thing. Very sexy and petite (not my norm but sexy is sexy). She provided some great CBJ and when asked how I differed to old faithful, THE DOG! Well, let me say she has the prettiest kitty kat and a beautiful back door. I stayed as long as I could stand just so I could watch! Now she is deep and wide open cause that Kat was talking back to me. Over all she was really good and Iwould do her again! Very Sexy!

LoveLOS
04-02-07, 03:45
Marly,
Great report, glad to hear something positive about Kiwi. I have hesitated dating her for that reason.

You posted two other pics and they lookd pretty fucking hot also. Any intel on these ladies?
Mezmer.jpg Arial.jpg

Thx
LL

Benchseats Rock
04-02-07, 03:59
Marly,
Great report, glad to hear something positive about Kiwi. I have hesitated dating her for that reason.

You posted two other pics and they lookd pretty fucking hot also. Any intel on these ladies?
Mezmer.jpg Arial.jpg

Thx
LL

I think that I've lost count of how many times you've fucked Mezmer. And that's just counting the times that I've seen you fuck her. Look at the pic again dude... if you post another one of these I think I'm going to have to cut you off early at the next RT, you know, so you'll actually remember it.

If you need any help, feel free to call.

Benchseats Rock

LoveLOS
04-02-07, 04:02
I think that I've lost count of how many times you've fucked Mezmer. And that's just counting the times that I've seen you fuck her. Look at the pic again dude... if you post another one of these I think I'm going to have to cut you off early at the next RT, you know, so you'll actually remember it.

Benchseats Rock

Fuck you very much....

I forget they change their names like their underwear--once a month.

Thanks Bench... Duly abused.

Hulk Hercules
04-02-07, 10:03
Wow Trick Williams can you send that rump roast to Dallas. That was a dam good find. Ass just like I like em. In your dream how were here skills?

I had a dream last night... .

Loop Vet
04-02-07, 10:10

Benchseats Rock

and I thought Bdubs was bad with faces. I guess Essence is back in town.

Trick Williams
04-02-07, 21:52
Wow Trick Williams can you send that rump roast to Dallas. That was a dam good find. Ass just like I like em. In your dream how were here skills?

Her skills were all right... Her head game could have been better but once I flipped her over for doggy, I was in heaven... Aint nothin like creating waves in a ass like that LOL!!!... Stay tuned my man, more to come.

Marlo
04-03-07, 00:30
Marly,

Mezmer.jpg Arial.jpg

Thx
LL

LL,
Not much intell on them. Arial looks better in her pics than in real life although that is her. MesMer is sexy as hell. But they are asking for more on CL that they are at TCWNN I am certain. But Kiwi was good to go with me. I will certainly go back to see here lil sexy azz!

Marlo

Ravane
04-12-07, 04:04
Imagine. The year is 1897. It is a rainy night much like this one, actually. A bored Jamaican mongerer decides to venture out into the good night, to see what he can find. Lo and behold, around from the corner of the carriage station of the grey dogs in NE, he sights a cute ass across the street. He then decides to make a u-turn on his horse and to wait a little up the street, to see if the skirt will approach him. The skirt does, and after negotiating a $40 BBBJCIM, the Reggae Warrior guides his steed and fair maiden to a dark corner elsewhere. He makes sure to check out the goods with his finger, just to make sure that the fair maiden was not some member of the transexual clan. Mercifully, she was not.

The dark lord then receives the wettest, most aggressive blow he has ever gotten. He really did not anticipate being able to get to the promised land, but decided after reading numerous posts from around this fair site that it should be possible for him to cum from a blow, and decided to try. And cum, he did. HARD.

After returning the fair lass to her station, the noble Reggae Warrior pondered his newfound abilities on his way home. Cumming from a blowjob! This opened a whole new realm for his mongering possibilities.

How is it that so many women of his past were unable to achieve what a $40 BSW did in just over 15 minutes? Some of his past had even tried for over an hour, to no avail.

Perplexed, he decided to venture out another night, just to prove whether it was a fluke, he was gettin old, or she was just gifted.

Stay tuned for the continuation of the 100 year old saga. Same bat BSW fuckin time, same bat BSW fuckin channel!

Selah!

LoveLOS
04-13-07, 21:14
Wonderful storytelling Rav.

Junky11
04-14-07, 10:59
Imagine. The year is 1897. It is a rainy night much like this one, actually. A bored Jamaican mongerer decides to venture out into the good night, to see what he can find. Lo and behold, around from the corner of the carriage station of the grey dogs in NE, he sights a cute ass across the street. He then decides to make a u-turn on his horse and to wait a little up the street, to see if the skirt will approach him. The skirt does, and after negotiating a $40 BBBJCIM, the Reggae Warrior guides his steed and fair maiden to a dark corner elsewhere. He makes sure to check out the goods with his finger, just to make sure that the fair maiden was not some member of the transexual clan. Mercifully, she was not.

The dark lord then receives the wettest, most aggressive blow he has ever gotten. He really did not anticipate being able to get to the promised land, but decided after reading numerous posts from around this fair site that it should be possible for him to cum from a blow, and decided to try. And cum, he did. HARD.

After returning the fair lass to her station, the noble Reggae Warrior pondered his newfound abilities on his way home. Cumming from a blowjob! This opened a whole new realm for his mongering possibilities.

How is it that so many women of his past were unable to achieve what a $40 BSW did in just over 15 minutes? Some of his past had even tried for over an hour, to no avail.

Perplexed, he decided to venture out another night, just to prove whether it was a fluke, he was gettin old, or she was just gifted.

Stay tuned for the continuation of the 100 year old saga. Same bat BSW fuckin time, same bat BSW fuckin channel!

Selah!

That was funny.

Ravane
04-21-07, 05:07
Went out tonight. Nothin. Nada. Zip. Zilch.

I guess reliably finding SW in DC is a thing of the past.

Trick Williams
04-22-07, 19:42
Had a dream this past Thursday... Was heading downtown on Bening Rd. when I spot a lightskin chic wit a phat ass... Yall know how I like thick chics, so I had to holla... Asked if she needed a ride and she hopped right in... Negotiated 40 roses and we were of to the no-tell... Got some top and smashed it doggie and some pics... The warm weather is definetly coming cause Im startin to see more chics out in my dreams.

Trick Williams
04-22-07, 20:35
Had a dream last night Saturday that I was driving around 14th and Spring when I spotted a blond haired black old head with a tremendous backside near the exxon gas station... Ass was so phat she could barely walk straight, I had to pounce on her... Hopped in said her name was Pam and swore up and down she knew me... Now I have seen her out in the past but never had the pleasure... Did the whole LE thing and negotiated 50 roses plus the room... Once inside the no-tell she started to get a little spacey so I wanted to hurry up and wax that ass... Wanted to start with some top, then she informs me that she doesnt do that(go figure)... It was cool with me cause just the sight of her phat ass and me squeezing it already had me at attention... I slap on a magnum get her on all fours and proceed to pummel the backside... I tell ya, backsides get better with age... Some like em firm but I like a nice wavy pillowy ass LOL!!!... I was mezmurized by the waves I was puttin in the booty and blew out a nice hard one... Didnt get any digits but I see her around from time to time, definetly a repeat... I also drove around downtown which was pretty dead except for the two old BSW's on K St... Anybody sample these two???

Trick Williams
04-23-07, 00:31
Just had another dream(Man! I need help)... This has been one crazy weekend... A brother has just been gettin lucky... Saw this one on Rhode Island heading downtown by Florida Ave. by the BP gas station... Saw the backside was poking out a bit so I decided to holla... Asked if she needed a ride and she jumped right in... Said her name was Candy, did the LE thing and negotiations began... Both agreed on 50roses plus the room... This one was real quiet so I thought she was gonna be a lousy lay but its always the quiet ones that are freaks... A brother had to contain himself cause of how wet this chic got... Doggie was excelent... Peep the pics.

Ravane
04-23-07, 02:09
Ok, Trick,

I stand corrected. Dunno how u do it tho. Well done. Nice pics.

Selah!

Grate Big
04-23-07, 02:50
Just had another dream

I see your weakness, and I join you in it. Nice ass on that one!

Tedd1
04-23-07, 03:09
I must say Trick Williams, U sho find some thick az hoez. Much respect! Wish I had your luck!

Member #3947
04-23-07, 22:43
Trick, you are da Man! All of my fishing holes have dried up and you hit 3 grand slams out the park. I need to be your lurking partner.

Daplush Man

Hulk Hercules
04-24-07, 09:06
Yo trick thats how I like em. Keep up the good work. I been trying to be good lately but you are inspiring me to find the latest new batch of SWs.

Gareth
04-24-07, 09:30
Are people actually TYPING in ebonics!?

Benchseats Rock
04-24-07, 15:10

At least the Creole phase is over.

VanDriver
04-25-07, 10:18

Jive Lady: Oh stewardess! I speak jive.

First Jive Dude: Shit man, that honky mus' be messin' my old lady... got to be runnin' cold upside down his head. You know?

Second Jive Dude: Hey home, I can dig it. You know he ain't gonna lay no mo' big rap up on you man.

\I say hey sky, s'other s'ay I wan say?

Second Jive Dude: UH...

First Jive Dude: Pray to J I get the same ol' same ol'.

Second Jive Dude: Eh. Yo knock yourself a pro slick, gray matter live performas down now take TCB'in man.

First Jive Dude: Hey, you know what they say... See a broad, to get that booty yak 'em.

First Jive Dude, Second Jive Dude: Leg 'er down 'n smack 'em yak 'em

First Jive Dude: Cold got to be. You know? Shiiiiit.

Jive Lady: Jive ass dude don't got no brains anyhow! Hmmph!

Courtesy of Airplane

Van

Adobe James
04-25-07, 13:20
Randy: Can I get you something?

Second Jive Dude: 'S'mofo butter layin' me to da' BONE! Jackin' me up... tight me!

Randy: I'm sorry, I don't understand.

First Jive Dude: Cutty say 'e can't HANG!

Jive Lady: Oh stewardess! I speak jive.

Randy: Oh, good.

Jive Lady: He said that he's in great pain and he wants to know if you can help him.

Randy: All right. Would you tell him to just relax and I'll be back as soon as I can with some medicine?

Jive Lady: Jus' hang loose, blood. She gonna catch ya up on da' rebound on da' med side.

Second Jive Dude: What it is, big mama? My mama no raise no dummies. I dug her rap!

Jive Lady: Cut me some slack, Jack! Chump don' want no help, chump don't GET da' help!

First Jive Dude: Say 'e can't hang, say seven up!

Jive Lady: Jive ass dude don't got no brains anyhow! Hmmph!

Tha X Facta
04-25-07, 21:09
Well hell, I'm glad I'm bilingual. Now only if I could get that chameleon thing to work.

LoveLOS
04-26-07, 04:43
I have a headache.

Oh, sorry guys, that's what a S.O...which is why we are reading this shit in da first place.

Big Red50
04-26-07, 11:35
I have a headache.

Oh, sorry guys, that's what a S.O...which is why we are reading this shit in da first place.Is that a little ll head ache or a Big LL Headache, you must specify for clarity? By the way where has little ll been?

I never get Big Head Ache's, now some times the GF is a big pain in my ass but that is along way from my Big Head. I suppose I am lucky.

Just wondering

Big Red and little red

Loop Vet
04-26-07, 18:04
At least the Creole phase is over.

Bench, I'm offended. The Jamaican Patois was a hundred times better, and rather clever on my part, if I allow myself to say so... myself.

Benchseats Rock
04-26-07, 20:11
Bench, I'm offended. The Jamaican Patois was a hundred times better, and rather clever on my part, if I allow myself to say so... myself.

Sorry about that, I didn't mean to offend you at all - you know that right?
And I agree with you completely - and it was 100 times better, no argument there. Still, clever or not (and it is decidedly clever IMNSHO) it was still damn near impossible to read - although I have to admit that it got ten times easier once I added some otherwise chemical stimulation.... on that note, I can't wait till the next RT. *grin*

Bench

Littlell
04-26-07, 22:35
Is that a little ll head ache or a Big LL Headache, you must specify for clarity? By the way where has little ll been?
Big Red and little redIn this case, the big one. Reading all the Ebonics writing is taxing to a simple mind like his. Little LL just ignores anything that isn't pornographic, so my life is so much simpler.

Where have I been? Hangin low, tryin' not to drag. :p No, really since I saw you, things have been slow. I have been finding some relief in Winchester, at an AMP there. Big LL likes the quick turnaround - 3 hours round trip including getting me serviced-nice. Was going to go again last night, but after the pussy I had at the AMP last week, fuck it--I'll wait a few days for a repeat performance with Kitty #1, or maybe hit Miss Kitty #2 to keep my life interesting.

I wanted to post my latest trip report, but you know how LoveLOS is about the big head. I think he has control issues. :eek:

Hope you two are enjoying life. The next week could get unglued for me--should be good. I'll try again to post.

Little LL

Loop Vet
04-27-07, 09:08
I know you didnt mean to offend, brother Bench. Maybe you just needed my oral translation like Robux received. He nearly fell off my couch howling. Perhaps partly due to his contact high, as I needed one of dem Bob Marley spliffs to really get into character.

BigTigger
04-27-07, 19:30
I was out last night (Thursday Night) for 2 hours (11pm-1am), lots of driving, left turns, right turns, U-turns, cops, robbers, druggies, mist, sprinkle, pouring, almosts and maybes... but in the end I was really surprised at the lack of mongering opportunities.

I saw 1 BSW on Rhode Island....I was so disappointed...

Tried a VA Craigslister, but I guess it was slow for her too, because she answered and said she was out having a late dinner and to call back tomorrow....

Maybe next time.....

BigTigg

Trick Williams
05-02-07, 17:08
Wuz up folks, Trick here posting about my latest dream(this past Saturday night)... Did a lot of driving in this dream and just when I think Im down and out for the night WHAM!!! I get lucky... Was on Rhode Island heading towards Hyattsville, when I spotted a BSW walking towards the Seven-Eleven just before you get to the no-tells... This cutie had a magnificent hump and I saw it as my duty as a "bootyclapper" to destroy that ass LOL!!!... I buck a u-turn and pulled up alongside her very slowly...Did a lil small talk and asked her if she needed a ride, she abliged and hopped right in... I try to be swift while mongering on Rhode Island cause anyone who mongers there knows LE is all over the dam place but I take my chances... Said her name was Special and that she was visiting from San Diego, Pomona to be exact(Any Pomona mongers recognize her???) I was a lil skeptical at first cause she was a little too cute to be workin Rhode Island, so I made her flash her tits and pull her pants down all the way to her ankles just to be sure(aint no LE gonna do all that plus you can never be too safe) settled on a donation and off to the no-tell we went... As yall can see the ass was phat as hell, head game wasnt too shabby either... Until next time... HITTIN IT FROM THE BACK FO LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trick Williams
05-02-07, 17:10
Whoops forgot one...

Gareth
05-02-07, 17:47
Yo, word, wut be up, yo? Word. Dat be a phat biatch. She also be fat and be haven' sell-u-lite. Word.

LoveLOS
05-03-07, 00:13
Yo, word, wut be up, yo? Word. Dat be a phat biatch. She also be fat and be haven' sell-u-lite. Word.Trick,
Can't be sure, but I think he has noticed you like a bit of extra cushion when you are a pushin... Maybe Loopy can translate?

Enjoying your reports.
LL

Trick Williams
05-03-07, 03:39
Trick,
Can't be sure, but I think he has noticed you like a bit of extra cushion when you are a pushin... Maybe Loopy can translate?

Enjoying your reports.
LL

Sounds more like hate to me but hey!!! whatever.

Loop Vet
05-03-07, 07:32
its definite hate, but nobody cares what Gareth, whoever he is, thinks anyway, so, no worries.

Benchseats Rock
05-03-07, 07:36
its definite hate, but nobody cares what Gareth, whoever he is, thinks anyway, so, no worries.

Too fucking funny.

Did I mention that I'm in town this weekend?

Call me for scheduling info....

Bench

Loopy De Loop
05-03-07, 11:53
"Saw" Mezmer yesterday,

Did not partake Kiwi (she was a bit too early for her).

I am happy I made the call: after taking care of business, $$ for an hour, she provided a hot session began with CFS:

one mish and one back shot with some massage and snuggling in between. It was a no touching the tatas because of new piercings.

Left with a smile on my face. Would repeat in a heartbeat.

Body: 9.5

Service: 9

Loopy de Loop the Happy Mongering Woolf

LL,

Not much intell on them. Arial looks better in her pics than in real life although that is her. MesMer is sexy as hell. But they are asking for more on CL that they are at TCWNN I am certain. But Kiwi was good to go with me. I will certainly go back to see here lil sexy azz!

Marlo

Cat Daddy #2
05-03-07, 11:57
Wuz up folks, Trick here posting about my latest dream(this past Saturday night)... Did a lot of driving in this dream and just when I think Im down and out for the night WHAM!!! I get lucky... Was on Rhode Island heading towards Hyattsville, when I spotted a BSW walking towards the Seven-Eleven just before you get to the no-tells... This cutie had a magnificent hump and I saw it as my duty as a "bootyclapper" to destroy that ass LOL!!!... I buck a u-turn and pulled up alongside her very slowly...Did a lil small talk and asked her if she needed a ride, she abliged and hopped right in... I try to be swift while mongering on Rhode Island cause anyone who mongers there knows LE is all over the dam place but I take my chances... Said her name was Special and that she was visiting from San Diego, Pomona to be exact(Any Pomona mongers recognize her???) I was a lil skeptical at first cause she was a little too cute to be workin Rhode Island, so I made her flash her tits and pull her pants down all the way to her ankles just to be sure(aint no LE gonna do all that plus you can never be too safe) settled on a donation and off to the no-tell we went... As yall can see the ass was phat as hell, head game wasnt too shabby either... Until next time... HITTIN IT FROM THE BACK FO LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that"s how I like my gurls phat bootilicious thick hot wet and bare feet. If I could have all mine this way it would be great.

Trick Williams
05-03-07, 16:03

Exactly.

Now that"s how I like my gurls phat bootilicious thick hot wet and bare feet. If I could have all mine this way it would be great.

Cant have it any other way.

Hugh Jardon
05-03-07, 22:05
Some guys like 'em skinny, some guys like 'em not skinny.
I say, tap what you like, and like what you tap.

LoveLOS
05-03-07, 22:20
Some guys like 'em skinny, some guys like 'em not skinny.
I say, tap what you like, and like what you tap.Words to live by.

Loopy D,
Mezmerize is a good fuck, and hot as hell. I think between her and Kiwi, you pulled the right one. Looks like she has upped her fees a bit. CL spoils them, and she is probably one of the hottest hoes there, so I'm sure she pulls the $$ regularly.

Loopy V,
I'm sure you have have an opinion 'bout that. :rolleyes:

Bench,
Shit shit shit. I cannot immagine a set of circumstances that would allow me to get to DC this weekend, but if I can concoct something, you'll hear from me. Just turn on your fucking phone this time. Capishe?

LL

Original Man 78
05-04-07, 21:22
Loopy I would agree,

Mezmer is one of my favorites as well. I also love Kiwi as well, one of these days I am going to have to do them in tandem.

"Saw" Mezmer yesterday,

Did not partake Kiwi (she was a bit too early for her).

I am happy I made the call: after taking care of business, $$ for an hour, she provided a hot session began with CFS:

one mish and one back shot with some massage and snuggling in between. It was a no touching the tatas because of new piercings.

Left with a smile on my face. Would repeat in a heartbeat.

Body: 9.5

Service: 9

Loopy de Loop the Happy Mongering Woolf

Mike Tt
05-05-07, 06:53
Long time monger first time poster.

First of all, I'm glad to see all my usual spots confirmed here. I seem to have a "hunch" for hoes, I know the right time to get out to catch one of them "street workers" as you guys call them.

Unlike most of you guys, I neither have the money to pay for an entire hour, nor the libido to last that long. My trick thus far has been to take care of my looks and charm the bitches with humor and "cool"; once they like you, you can safely pay them below market rates.

$20 for half, $40 for full. Please don't pay more and inflate the market.

One trick I use is to get loaded on whiskey and pay her for 1/2. It takes me a long time when drunk, so I ask her if she wants to relax, lie down and just let me do the hard work. That's how I get full service at half price.

Never been to AMPs, and never did CL. I'm strictly about street.

Tha X Facta
05-05-07, 23:32

First of all, I'm glad to see all my usual spots confirmed here. I seem to have a "hunch" for hoes, I know the right time to get out to catch one of them "street workers" as you guys call them.

Unlike most of you guys, I neither have the money to pay for an entire hour, nor the libido to last that long. My trick thus far has been to take care of my looks and charm the bitches with humor and "cool"; once they like you, you can safely pay them below market rates.

One trick I use is to get loaded on whiskey and pay her for 1/2. It takes me a long time when drunk, so I ask her if she wants to relax, lie down and just let me do the hard work. That's how I get full service at half price.

Never been to AMPs, and never did CL. I'm strictly about street.Wtf are you talking about; a charming drunk ? I don't post too often but I had to respond to this one. Sheeeese

Loop Vet
05-06-07, 08:51

where are you pying these prices, RI Ave, WV Ave? shoot, bbbj's can be be had for ten over there. fs is low there too, but i've only partaken with a couple because most I wouldnt fuck with Robux's dick.

Dont tell me you're getting these rates on K&L, I wont believe it. These are chicks with pimps, they wouldnt have it. I dont do car dates, but back when I did, it was easier to get discounted rates, but I'm doubting you'll find ho's on K&L who'll go that low.

Sweet Pea
05-06-07, 10:43

Never been to AMPs, and never did CL. I'm strictly about street.
Right. Because a pimp will totally understand that he's only getting half the money because the date was super charming. And a raging drug habit will always take a back seat to good looks. Thanks for 'charming' us with your humor, n00b. You might want to post this type of thing in the Jokes and Humorous stories section of the board.

Trick Williams
05-06-07, 13:34
I know the right time to get out to catch one of them "street workers" as you guys call them.

LOL!!! Where do you find your "street workers"???

Ravane
05-06-07, 13:43

Never been to AMPs, and never did CL. I'm strictly about street.Uhh, don't you mean clubs? I'm just sayin.

Selah!

Mike Tt
05-07-07, 07:47
K&L is too hot right now. It was better 2 years ago. I don't don RI or WV as the quality is. Well, nonexistent. I find crack-heads utterly disgusting. I don't think I know a single pro with a pimp; those usually are to frigidit to talk to. (the teenage white-chick with the gap in her teeth on K&L and 11th, late at night with her two black wifies is one of the few; and she stopped talking to me after I fucked her one night for $30)

I deal mostly with independent pros. The ones that already know me and know I'm a cheap fuck (mostly at the IHOP in Virginia), few at the Target area on Route1, also in Virginia, and some of the lone cavaliers, girls who aren't top-tier and as a result walk around at/around M&15, 16, or even 17. K&L around 12-14 is just too hot.

Mike Tt
05-07-07, 07:49
By the way, it's summer time, almost, so start working from 5PM.

Getting chicks for free doesn't really count as mongering, but it's another possibility, specially when you offer them 420 in return :-P

Loop Vet
05-07-07, 17:07
thanks for the input Mike. When was the last time you mongered in dc, 1995? If the white chick you're talking about is Angel (hangs where you say, black wifeys, possibly a gap), she's pushing 30. M st has been dead for ages. 5pm around K&L? Good luck.

Different areas have different markets, Mike. Rt 1 in VA is similar to the RI Ave market, in terms of quuality and price, as far as I remember, but I havent been there in years. But this here is the DC board, so we dont talk about VA ho strolls.

Get a clue before you try to tell us what the DC market is, or keep to posting in the areas you monger. Thanks.

Motorback
05-08-07, 14:21
Who said Robux has a dick Loopy...?

Loop Vet
05-08-07, 15:29
Motorback!!! Good to see you're alive and well.

Benchseats Rock
05-08-07, 21:12

I heard the very same from some skifooz on Wilkens... ya never know.

Good to see you again....

LoveLOS
05-09-07, 00:45
Motorback (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/member.php?u=5943)
Reports: 333

Dude, THAT was your 333rd post? It is supposed to be a trip report for all the cool numbers. :confused:

:eek:

It just occurred to me that, for you, would be a trip report... I shudder to think...

:D LL

Ravane
05-10-07, 10:25
I hit the streets last night, the first in quite a while (so what if it hasn't been a month? It was longer than a week, which is 'quite a while' for me!).

Saw an older WSW prancing close to the house of the grey, and scooped her up. After doin the 'ol LE check, got her to talk via CBJ for $30. After 20 minutes, (she was a trooper. Gave it her all) I just told her to quit, and returned her to her streetly abode.

I have confirmed that a CBJ will not work for me. BB seems the only possibility...

Looks: 7

Effort/Ability: 8.5

Selah!

Trick Williams
05-11-07, 15:51
I hit the streets last night, the first in quite a while (so what if it hasn't been a month? It was longer than a week, which is 'quite a while' for me!).

Saw an older WSW prancing close to the house of the grey, and scooped her up. After doin the 'ol LE check, got her to talk via CBJ for $30. After 20 minutes, (she was a trooper. Gave it her all) I just told her to quit, and returned her to her streetly abode.

I have confirmed that a CBJ will not work for me. BB seems the only possibility...

Looks: 7

Effort/Ability: 8.5

Selah!

Where did you scoop her up???

Member #3947
05-11-07, 19:24
Yeah, where was she lurking? CBJ works for me!

Daplush Man

Tha X Facta
05-11-07, 19:31
Where did you scoop her up???C'mon trick ; The house of grey; the starting line for us dogs; or maybe you could call it the finish line. Leave the driving to us.

Trick Williams
05-14-07, 21:34
C'mon trick ; The house of grey; the starting line for us dogs; or maybe you could call it the finish line. Leave the driving to us.

Call me slow but I still dont know where your talking about but anyway...

I had a dream Friday night and I found myself on NY Ave... I spot this chic with a nice ass walking towards the Shell gas station... Her ass was "jigglin baby" so you know I had to scoop... I pull up and she hops right in(that was quick) We do the whole LE thing and everything is cool... Said her name was LA and she was 30yrs old and didnt come out that much(they all say that shit) Agreed on negotiations and off to the no tell we went... This one here had me ready to bust on the 4th fucking stroke... Ass was phat but not so phat that I couldnt get the job done... Peep the pics.

PS- I also cruised around downtown Sat. night and saw a more than a few SW's out(Could the hos be coming back???) I saw this one WSW with a PHAT ASS!!! kinda petite with brown hair tied back... Anybody else see her???

Ravane
05-14-07, 23:51
Thaxfacta's right, Trick,

those grey dogs just wont stop houndin us!! WTF!

Selah!

Trojanman12
05-15-07, 00:12
Call me slow but I still don't know where your talking about but anyway.

I had a dream Friday night and I found myself on NY Ave. I spot this chic with a nice ass walking towards the Shell gas station. Her ass was "jigglin baby" so you know I had to scoop. I pull up and she hops right in (that was quick) We do the whole LE thing and everything is cool. Said her name was LA and she was 30yrs old and didn't come out that much (they all say that shit) Agreed on negotiations and off to the no tell we went. This one here had me ready to bust on the 4th fucking stroke. Ass was phat but not so phat that I couldn't get the job done. Peep the pics.

PS- I also cruised around downtown Sat. Night and saw a more than a few SW's out (Could the hos be coming back? ) I saw this one WSW with a PHAT ASS! Kinda petite with brown hair tied back. Anybody else see her? Man how do you find these females. All the ones you posted on here is thick ass hell. I visit the DC forum to see what thick hoes you post.

Hulk Hercules
05-15-07, 11:11
I like that thickness Trick Williams. keep up the good work.

Trick Williams
05-28-07, 12:22
Wuz up folks, the kid is here just enjoying his three day Memorial weekend... I can honestly say that this weekend has been full of fun and lots of "dreams" to tell about LOL!!!... Ill start off with my first dream which took place early Friday morning... I found myself on Road Island Ave. when I spot a shapely cocoa bunny with a nice phat ass talking on her cell..."GOT DAM!!!" I screamed as I drove up alongside her... I screamed out cause as I was driving up I noticed her ass was kind of "clapping" as she walked, which put a brotha at immediate attention... I asked if she needed a ride and she jumps right in... I start to do a LE check and start negotiations when she interrupts and asked me to give her a ride to her hotel in Cheverly... WTF!!! She starts going on about how she has to get back to her kid and yadda, yadda... A lil heated I decide to give her a ride but there aint NO WAY!!! its gonna be for free... She offers me $5 bucks but I laugh it off and tell her to drop her pants and expose that phat ass... She agrees and we find somewhere to park and I take some pics... This chics ass was phat as hell and there was no way I was gonna let her get away without fucking but thats another dream... Peep the pics I got that morning.

Trick Williams
05-28-07, 16:15
(Dream continued)I was lucky as hell that morning... After taking the pics I got the digits so I could beat that ass up later... That night I met her at the "no-tell" and engaged in one of the best doggystyle sessions Ive had in a while... The ripples that her ass made were enough to make any monger blow early but I stood firm and waxed that ass the way a vet monger should... I was surprised as to how wet she got, I even had to start wiping a bit(call me chicken but I dont like when sex starts to get messy)... Her moans made a brotha start to tense up(I love to make them moan)... The louder she got the harder I delivered until I exploded up in her... Man!!! I tell ya I didnt think my luck could get any better until I started on my way home and spotted another phatty??? Peep the pics.

Trick Williams
05-29-07, 00:44
(Memorial Dream continued Sat. night) Icesis and I part ways and I find myself on Rhode Island near South Dakota heading towards DC... I figured the night was still young(2:00am) So I decided to look out for my next victim(phat ass)... I had been downtown earlier and to my surprise I did see a couple SW's out but LE was out as well... Even worse, they were on foot and it seemed like they were posted on every corner... I got outta there as fast as I could...While on Road Island I spot a petite chic with a nice lil hump... She was a little frail but she had a nice shape... I decide to pounce, and offer her the standard ride question... She abliged and got in...Said her name was Sharron and that she was 35yrs old... I told her to lift up her skirt so that I could make sure she is not LE... She did, and exposed a nice round red ass... The "johnson" got hard instantly... Made the standard negotiatins and off to the "no-tell" we went... This was round two for me so the guy in the "no-tell" was kind of looking at me weird... I didnt give a dam, I had some ass waxing to do... This chic was a lil spinner... I hit it side ways, back, front... She was light in weight so you could get her in a lot of postions LOL!!!... I finally blew my load while hittin from the back... She had a nice wobbley ass that you could blow your load too early if you didnt know what you were doing... Check the pics.

Loop Vet
05-29-07, 08:30
... She had a nice wobbley ass that you could blow your load too early if you didnt know what you were doing...

hahaha. Trick you crack me up. Excellent contributions my friend.

Hulk Hercules
05-29-07, 10:46
Man dont you just love it when you get real lucky and score a hat trick. I hope you bought a lottery ticket too? Keep up the good work.

Trick Williams
05-30-07, 23:11
hahaha. Trick you crack me up. Excellent contributions my friend.
Thanks man... Just keepin it real.

Man dont you just love it when you get real lucky and score a hat trick. I hope you bought a lottery ticket too? Keep up the good work.
Tell me about it... I remember one time I was on my way to the "no-tell" wit a lil straggler when I see this phat ass breezy... I didnt wanna let shortie get away so I kicked the chic I was wit out to go get the other... By the time I got the first chic out, the big booty chic I wanted was no where in sight... I go back to pick up the one I was wit and she was gone as well... Got too greedy that night but never again... Ive learned to knock these chics out one dream at a time.

Member #3947
06-01-07, 00:40
Damn, Trick! You is da king of the biggggg booty! Man, I need to roll with you for one nite! Keep up the good work, bro!

Daplush Man

Dj Listro
06-01-07, 08:22
So 1 day I decided to go on a fishing trip. I thought I was well prepared but it turns out I needed a water cooler.

I brought with me some crawlers, a cheap fishing rod, and of course my boat.
I sailed through RI and avoided some nasty sharks waiting to ruin my fun.

As the current took me away, I casted out my fishing line. I started to see some shinny figures. There were a couple good sizes but nothing worth pulling in.

After a few more casts before I decided to head home, something started jerking on my lure. Whatever was down there started pulling vigorously. So I hopped on it and began drawing it in! My eyes glisten and I felt excited on my first newb success. :0

This fish looked like a 35+ some years and average shaped. I got her on the boat side and started measuring. This fish ate 60 crawlers, which was everything I brought for my trip.

I then began rolling back to any shore to strip it clean. But there was 1 problem, this fish was fighting for survival trying to breathe and flipping wildly. I started looking for anything thing before it jumps back into the sea. Damn! I should have purchased a water cooler instead of sitting it on my boat!!! But I didn't know where to get one :( .

In all, the fun lasted for 15 mins until I let it go.

For .6, I got half and half until I decided to jet because of the risk in trickin in public. I was too nervous and didn’t care about my loss. I wish I had searched for a place 1st if I knew where to start.

Candice
Face 7
Body 7
BJ 4
Sexo 4
Overall 5.5

Dj Listro
06-01-07, 08:29
double post..edited

Saiyen
06-01-07, 14:28
Well I went out last night and had no luck. Its been a minute since I went to DC and I was expecting more SW. Did the K loop around 11 and nothing. Ventured off to NY ave and a couple BSW & CD were roaming around. Oh and an old hag right by the gas station before you get to checkers and turn around. Ended up venturing back K and was around 1:30ish when I finally saw something. Uncle Leo made his presence known. I saw a couple fine ass SWers working together, a few latinas and a blonde haired european chick. Latina asked me what I was working with and I said .60. Before I could even get into to it she dipped out. I was only looking for some head games and I know thats high but she was fine and she was fine and I was tired of driving around endlessly. Made another trip down NY ave and uncle leo was there just waiting to pick up a fellow monger that was scooping up a BSW. I decided to call it a night.

Stay safe, monger out :P

Trick Williams
06-01-07, 16:17
Damn, Trick!!!!! U is da king of the biggggg booty!!! Man, I need to roll with you for one nite!!! Keep up the good work, bro!!!

Daplush Man

Thanks brotha.

Member #4917
06-02-07, 14:48
Dont give Uncle Leo a reason to pull you over while mongering. Make sure your lights are on and you're wearing your seatbelt.

Peace be with y'all,

Smith

Trick Williams
06-02-07, 19:06
Hey yall!!! The man is back to tell ya aboout his latest dream... Went out last night a little after 12:00... The kid was lookin for a lil action so I headed towards NY Ave... A lotta shit going on especially wit all the club hoppers out... Drove past the hotels heading towards the Shell gas station, when I spotted a BSW with a white top and real skimpy pink shorts... I was about to scoop her but the monger in front of me got to her first... Just when I think he's gonna close the deal, the BSW walks off... The monger starts to pull out and all of a sudden LE comes swooping in... WTF!!! LE jumps out and tells dude to put his hands up and here I am right behind them... I drive around, LE payed me no mind and I take off towads Montana... The BSW was LE and I could of easily been busted... I thought the BSW was legit cause her ass was hangin out in them shorts(lesson learned)... I continue on Montana towards Rhode Island when I spot an old dream named LA(http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=527329#post527329)... I was glad to see her cause the first time I scooped her, the ass was crazy... The ass felt like a vacume as I pummeled her from the back... She started pushin back on me with her hands as in to stop... I grabbed her arm , wrapped it around her back and began to give her one of my greatests thrashings!!! She started hollerin... I pounded her until I popped... Got a little worried cause I thought I busted the condom but it was all good... Peep the pics.

Vegas Black
06-03-07, 00:04
WOW! I wish there was girls like her in vegas. She a keeper for sure!
That girl gots ass!
Be safe out there.......

Cologne6
06-03-07, 12:40
Hey Trick... i LOVE reading about ur adventures but once in awhile my little head stopz thinkin and the Big head says "dam, aint trick worried bout the bug?" I certainly wud be, well, unless u already got the little bugger. (jaz curious homey) ... be careful nonetheless alright?

Her skills were all right... Her head game could have been better but once I flipped her over for doggy, I was in heaven... Aint nothin like creating waves in a ass like that LOL!!!... Stay tuned my man, more to come.

Trick Williams
06-04-07, 23:45
Hey Trick... i LOVE reading about ur adventures but once in awhile my little head stopz thinkin and the Big head says "dam, aint trick worried bout the bug?" I certainly wud be, well, unless u already got the little bugger. (jaz curious homey) ... be careful nonetheless alright?

I would only worry about the "bug"(in my dreams) if I participated in high, high, risk behavior... I dont kiss SW's or D.A.T.Y and I dont do anything without a raincoat(condom) and I take showers right after my encounters, washing myself with special anti-bacterial soaps... I also get tested for everything every six months... Mongers have to understand, this is a very risky hobby to engage in... One must make sure to always stay safe and think with the "big head" most of the time(In other words, assume all SW's have some sort of disease)... Ive smashed a lot of females(both square and SW's) in my young life and Im a living example that condoms and a little knowlegde about STD's(especially the MONSTA!!!!) can take you a long way in this hobby... You think Im bad now, wait till I start having dreams in Brazil LOL!!!... Stay safe and keep it strapped up.

Drunk Irish
06-05-07, 02:12
Went out mid-week last week and surprise, nothing. Did see a hot BSW on New York Avenue by the Wendy's, just before the overpasss. She was near all the garages on the right hand side (heading out of town).

She looked really good and I normally don't date BSW for various reasons, but went to check her out because she was pretty hot. Some other monger picked her up before I could flip around. I didn't feel so bad when he was pulled over by LEO. Snap, that could have been me.

No surprise, nothing out at all at around 2:30 a. M. Downtown. One consolation was all the club girls coming out on the street. Kind of felt like the old days, too bad none of them were pros.

Flash57
06-05-07, 06:46
I also get tested for everything every six months.

Though I am a newbie here, I wondered if you would share some info on getting tested. Do you go to your regular doctor or a walk-in clinic? If it is the latter, I am presuming you can keep your anonymity?

Thanks, sorry if there is a thread on this, I did not see it

Hawkeye In Md
06-05-07, 13:07
Thanks man... Just keepin it real.

Tell me about it... I remember one time I was on my way to the "no-tell" wit a lil straggler when I see this phat ass breezy... I didnt wanna let shortie get away so I kicked the chic I was wit out to go get the other... By the time I got the first chic out, the big booty chic I wanted was no where in sight... I go back to pick up the one I was wit and she was gone as well... Got too greedy that night but never again... Ive learned to knock these chics out one dream at a time.Everynow and then we all have those nights.

I have been riding some very good carma lately, i just hope my luck well doesn't run dry.

Dr Bombay
06-05-07, 16:40
I also get tested for everything every six months.

Though I am a newbie here, I wondered if you would share some info on getting tested. Do you go to your regular doctor or a walk-in clinic? If it is the latter, I am presuming you can keep your anonymity?

Thanks, sorry if there is a thread on this, I did not see itI do my mongering in DC,but I live in Va.I use the local health clinics. They care about the spreading of disease,not the person.They have seen and heard it all. They just know you by an assigned number. Better to be a little embarrassed than have something fall off that you may need later. Also,they give you condoms if you don't enough sense to buy them.

Ravane
06-06-07, 12:48
Thanks to T. Williams' suggestion, I've decided to put some links to reports I have made in the Escort section which rightfully should have been placed here.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=531255#post531255

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=3843

Selah!

Trick Williams
06-06-07, 18:47
Also,they give you condoms if you don't have enough sense to buy them.

LOL!!!

She looked really good and I normally don't date BSW for various reasons, but went to check her out because she was pretty hot. Some other monger picked her up before I could flip around. I didn't feel so bad when he was pulled over by LEO. Snap, that could have been me.

Becareful out there... I think I saw the same BSW near the Budget Hotels last weekend... I almost scooped her up but there was just something about her that was off... She just looked too good to be true and there wernt any other SW's around her.

Trick Williams
06-07-07, 19:33
Things are definetly picking up in DC(I guess cause its gettin hot)... I found myself dreaming, that I was driving around 14th and Spring last night, and I spotted my old friend Pam(http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=520917#post520917)...I pull up and she remembers me instantly and jumps in... She tells me she was on her way in and that she wouldnt have stopped for anyone else(yeah right ho!)...After negotiations(50 roses), we get to the "no-tell"... She strips down and pushes me on the bed, and begins to tug on the strings of my sweat pants... Whats this??? Could Miss Pam be goin low??? and low she went... In shock, I blurted out: "I thought you didnt give top???" She then says she usually doesnt and that she liked the way I treated her and would do it just for me(Yeah right! but it felt good to know that having a little respect for these hos can get you a long way.) To my surprise her oral skills were on point even though she complained about the condom taste(*dumb question* but does magnum have flavored condoms???) After some time, she stands up and asks me how I would like it... In excitement, I say: "Bend over *****!!!"(with a smack on the ass)... She gives me a weird look and proceeds to get on all fours..."My Goodness" is all I could say as I entered her from the back... It was weird even though I have smashed her before, my mouth started to water(I dont know why)... I start out slow cause with an ass like that you gotta pace yourself, otherwise the experience is over too quickly... After some slow pumping, I get into Justin Slayer(male porn star) mode and begin to punish the booty... It felt like everything was in slow motion as I humped away... Her ass cheeks were boucing all over the place, creating ripples... There aint nothin like a nice phat ass, boy I tell ya... I feel myself about to explode, then I stop cause I dont want the feelin to end... Pam then turns around and asks why I stopped... I proceed to compliment her ass(You know, tryna buy time LOL!!!) I slide back in and start to hit it hard again... I was gettin into it, asking her: "Who's ass it was???" and "Who's ya daddy???"... I could tell she was enjoying it by how wet she got... I couldnt take the ripples I was making in her booty anymore and I blow out a great hard one..."DAM!!!" is all I could say as I stood there in sweaty ectasy LOL!!! Yeah fellas, its gonna be a great summer... Peep the pics.

Phaelon
06-07-07, 19:41
She just looked too good to be true and there wernt any other SW's around her.

If they look too good to be true they are. We don't have much street action at all anymore in my town (Syracuse NY). But these days when I see a girl that looks amazing - like girls on the street did back in the days when this town was wide open (i.e. the police had an "arrangement" with the pimps and the girls) - I go the other way.

And no - Magnums don't come in flavors but if you take a wet washcloth and wipe the lube off of it before she gives you covered oral she'll probably ***** less about the taste.

Trick Williams
06-07-07, 19:47
If they look too good to be true they are. We don't have much street action at all anymore in my town (Syracuse NY). But these days when I see a girl that looks amazing - like girls on the street did back in the days when this town was wide open (i.e. the police had an "arrangement" with the pimps and the girls) - I go the other way.

And no - Magnums don't come in flavors but if you take a wet washcloth and wipe the lube off of it before she gives you covered oral she'll probably ***** less about the taste.

Thanks for the info.

Member #1381
06-07-07, 21:00
Gentlemen,

Just wanted to say what a big fan I am or Trick.... Keep up the postings buddy.

I was in your neck of the woods this past weekend and totally personal (not business). However, I did not get to do any street mongering due to a family event that took up a large portion of my time.... Yet, I did manage to get a little play in with a visiting escort that I've wanted to tap for some time....

While on the highway, I contacted Niagara Fallz - nice creamy caramel escort from ATL visiting in NOVA. She was free and I wanted to get it while the gettin' was good. I did not know when I would get the chance to meet her again. So, when I reached DC/NOVA she lead me to her nice incall.

She is quite a cutie for a thirty-something year old lady. Nice tits and azz and she sure can pop that puzzy in a variety of postions. She did a GOOD job but I guess my expectations were a little more.

http://escorts.com/viewprofile.asp?m=1839970
http://www.atlantaniagarafallz.com

Sorry for not posting pics; they are copy protected...

I did not have a lot of free time to do any mongering but as I was out looking for crabs on Sunday evening I did see a 2 nice looking bsw on Branch @ Suitland. Did a U and got few nice looks at both but it was too early (not dark yet) and my trademark is to attack at dark (no matter what city I tour). I also sensed a few parked onlookers so I was not about to draw any attention to myself....

Anyway,,, back to the Carolinas and to my adventures as I find them (or they find me)...

Keep up the good work Trick!!!

Trick Williams
06-07-07, 22:55
Gentlemen,

Just wanted to say what a big fan I am or Trick.... Keep up the postings buddy.

I was in your neck of the woods this past weekend and totally personal (not business). However, I did not get to do any street mongering due to a family event that took up a large portion of my time.... Yet, I did manage to get a little play in with a visiting escort that I've wanted to tap for some time....

While on the highway, I contacted Niagara Fallz - nice creamy caramel escort from ATL visiting in NOVA. She was free and I wanted to get it while the gettin' was good. I did not know when I would get the chance to meet her again. So, when I reached DC/NOVA she lead me to her nice incall.

She is quite a cutie for a thirty-something year old lady. Nice tits and azz and she sure can pop that puzzy in a variety of postions. She did a GOOD job but I guess my expectations were a little more.

http://escorts.com/viewprofile.asp?m=1839970
http://www.atlantaniagarafallz.com

Sorry for not posting pics; they are copy protected...

I did not have a lot of free time to do any mongering but as I was out looking for crabs on Sunday evening I did see a 2 nice looking bsw on Branch @ Suitland. Did a U and got few nice looks at both but it was too early (not dark yet) and my trademark is to attack at dark (no matter what city I tour). I also sensed a few parked onlookers so I was not about to draw any attention to myself....

Anyway,,, back to the Carolinas and to my adventures as I find them (or they find me)...

Keep up the good work Trick!!!

Nice post Member #1381... That chic you posted is hot... Lil steep but hot.

Member #1381
06-08-07, 11:22
She was indeed some nice eye candy for 30-something.

With traveling so much, I would prefer the lower cost options but when I'm in new and untested waters (untested by me), I tend to go with what I consider to be the safer option - reviewed providers.... Yea, it is a little more pricey, but safer... and less time spent cruising.

However, there are several cities (particularly LA, Dallas and Orlando) that I have become very familiar with and have a few fellow hobby buddies who let me know the who to's and who not to's. And as a greatful visitor, I always return the favor with reports or info as they visit areas I've frequented (or know about for the various boards).

DudeInDC
06-12-07, 01:08
After finishing a late meeting, I decided to give the ol' K&L loop a look/see around midnight. A lot of people out for a Monday night, but not a lot of pros. Same ol' sad state. The handful of mixed SW's were dressed to blend but they all looked high mileage. Spotted a really hot blond on the backside of the Mayflower on 17th in a pink dress and white heels talking on the mobile. But saw her walk away with someone about 5min. Later. Not sure if pro or not. I wonder if this summer will heat up again or not. Last year got pretty steamy and it looked like a lingerie show. AHH. The good ol' days.

Big White
06-12-07, 15:14
I am glad to see that the new police chief, Cathy Lanier, has decided to crack down on crime. Her initiative this weekend, "The Weekend Blitz", resulted in 650 arrests. As reported in the Washington Post, "[t]he largest share -- 153 -- was for prostitution and related crimes, followed by 118 arrests for reckless driving and other serious traffic offenses." No doubt, others were likely for that brutal crime of possession/selling of recreational drugs, such as marijuana.

Way to go, Cathy. I, for one, feel much safer. The prostitutes get arrested, let out the next morning, and you tie up the court system with pending cases for small nuisances. The 118 arrests for driving offenses had to be mongers taking the improper right turns off of L street.

The officer's know better - A PR stunt.

I'm actually encouraged by the number of prostitute arrests - who knew there was so much action out there. With LV out temporarily out of action, Trick must have taken the night off, and so the girls all had to hit the streets :)

Meanwhile, at least 40 murders in the city have not been solved just this year - great use of police resources. http://mpdc.dc.gov/mpdc/cwp/view,a,1243,q,561613,mpdcNav_GID,1533,mpdcNav,|.asp

Ravane
06-13-07, 01:19
Went out mongering Thursday, Friday and Saturday night. Came up empty handed all three nights, but there is a reason for that: every single night, I saw a SW that looked hot, that was either standing alone or talkin to a fellow mongerer in his car. For each night, after making an extended loop, when I returned to the location, babylon was there making a bust. Once on Thursday, once on Friday, and once on Saturday. On Thursday it was on ri. Friday and Saturday it was ny, at the gas station on the same side as the shell, between the shell and luv.

I coulda gotten caught on Friday, cause I had seen her, and we made eye contact, but I wisely decided to do a long loop before I attempted to scoop. Man, its gettin dread out there.

As for you babylonians who keep messaging me for the location of tbwnn. Stop! You have taken the streets, fine, but I will not tell you its location. So, don't bother asking.

I will only reveal it to members with over 900 posts, and to loop and trick, should they ever ask.

Oh, wait. But they already know! So that means I aint tellin a soul. Do not message me.

Selah!

Loop Vet
06-13-07, 11:05
I'm actually encouraged by the number of prostitute arrests - who knew there was so much action out there. With LV out temporarily out of action, Trick must have taken the night off, and so the girls all had to hit the streets :)

Man, I hope Trick took the weekend off, he last logged on early Friday morning. Judging by what Ravane said, LE was setting up stings in Tricks latest stomping grounds too.

Hope we hear from you soon buddy...

btw, Bdubs, got an email from Star yesterday. Maybe I'll explain to her why I dont bother anymore and see if she has any desire to step up her game again. Ask her to bring a friend over to the looplair and let you and I be the beneficiaries of a sw trying to regain clients. What say you? Street mongering from the couch again...

Member #3947
06-13-07, 22:14
Gentleman, It's been a while since I hit one out the park but today was my lucky day. I decided to visit one of DC's gentleman's clubs (Louie's at 5&K) at 1 in the afternoon. I enter the bar, buy myself a beer and grab a seat at a table near the stage. A young lady named "Scorpio" was on the stage dancing. Being the gentleman that I am, I get up and go tip the lady for her work. Our eyes met and she gave me the look that you get when you see a SW on the street and she is open for business.

Scorpio came and sat beside me after her set. We had a nice conversation going when she looked down and saw Mr. Happy standing at attention. She gently grabbed him and said "He needs some lovin". I told her I had time on my hands and her response was "for $. 5, I will leave the club with you right now". Now she was a stone cold fox. About 5'3", nice tits and very nice ass. She was constantly rubbing her kitty while I was tippnig here on the stage. My brain is going into overtime. Do I have the funds? Yes. Do I have the time? Yes, I was playing hookie from work. I thought she was bullshitting me but she was cocked and ready.

After we worked out the details of the deal ($. 5 for her, . 2 for the barkeep, and we will go to her sister's place to do the deed) she went and told the bartender she had to leave due to an emergency (Mr. Happy needed mouth to mouth). She went and changed into her street clothes, we proceeded to our vehicles, and I followed her to her sister's house.

We got there she fixed me a grey goose and cranberry and she had the same. (We got there about 2:30). After a little more small talk, the clothing came off and the games began. She did BBBJ 3 times, I DATY at least 3 times, we did miss, RCG, and lots of Doggie. Man, the girl was tight as a 18 yr old.

I ain't had a pussy that tight in a long while. And the girl was very vocal! She let me know that I was pounding her good! At about 4:30, her kitty coulldn't handle it no more! I went through 4 condoms and 3 pounds of sweat! It was definately and GFE and there was no clock watching. We cuddled a bit and I got up and got dressed. We exchanged numbers and she told me to call her anytime and my next session will be on the house. I told her I will for sure call her. I would have taken pics but I had loaned out my camera. I told her this and she said she was not camera shy so my next session will be posted here. I told her that I would post the pics on this web site and she was down with that.

So, I have been a happy man all evening long. If you ever down at Louie's at 5 and K NW during the early afternoon, go check her out and mention DAPLUSH.

Trick Williams
06-13-07, 22:44
Man, I hope Trick took the weekend off, he last logged on early Friday morning. Judging by what Ravane said, LE was setting up stings in Tricks latest stomping grounds too.

Hope we hear from you soon buddy...

DING! DING! DING! Right you are my friend... Last Friday the kid wanted to go out but I fell asleep LOL!!! and Saturday I planned on heading out after the Zab Judah fight but I didnt leave my buddies crib till about 2a.m. so I decided to take my drunk ass home... From what you guys have been describing it was a good thing I didnt come out... Well see what happens this weekend.

Member #3947
06-13-07, 23:03
Gentlemen, I had a great day! Went down to my favorite strip club (Louies at 5 and K) around 1 pm. I was playing hookie from work today. Saw a fine lady named "Scorpio" dancing so I went up to give her a tip and she gave me the look that you get from a SW when she wants to get picked up. So, I asked her to come and visit with me after her set.

She came by and after a little small talk, she looked down and saw Mr. Happy begging for attention. She gently grabbed him and said "He needs some attention". She said she really didn't want to be at work today so for $. 5, she would leave the club with me and we can do the dirty. Whoa, is she bullshitting me? Nope, she was for real and ready to go. So after working out the details ($. 5 for her, . 2 for the barkeep so she could stay in rotation tomorrow), she put on her street clothes and we headed for her sister's houie (No no-tell for me)

Now, she was a real honey, 5"3", nice perky tits and an ass like the chicks Trick Williams be bangin! We get to her sis house and she pours us a grey goose and cranberry juice. After some more small talk and she took a quick shower, we begins to banging!

From about 2:30 to 4:30, she gave me 3 BBBJ, we did mish, Reverse CG and lots of Doggie. I did DATY at least 3 times and she was a screamer! After 4 condoms, her kitty couldn't take the pounding any more and she surrendered.

We cuddled a bit and I got dressed to head out. We exchanged numbers and she told me that we can be FWB and to call her anytime. I told her about this site and if I hadn't loanded out my camera (I need a camera phone! ) I would have taken some snaps and posted them. She was down with that and the next time we get together, we will take some pics to make you guys smile.

So, if you are ever down at 5 and K, in the early afternoon and you come across Scorpio, tell her you know Daplush Man and watch a big azz smile come across her face. Until the next session or I get lucky with the SW's this is Daplushman with a shit-eatin grin plastered on my face.

Daplushman

Sig Sauer
06-14-07, 11:49
Daplush,

Is this Scropio the same Scropio with the CL ad from Oxon Hill? If so I can vouche for her services and especially the trips to Athens being very good. I wrote a report on her back in 05.

Member #3947
06-14-07, 18:17
Naw, man. Not the same chick but I might have to give this other Scorpio a try. I like her rates!

Daplush,

Is this Scropio the same Scropio with the CL ad from Oxon Hill? If so I can vouche for her services and especially the trips to Athens being very good. I wrote a report on her back in 05.

Tha X Facta
06-16-07, 03:05
Don't get out too much like I used to, but I hit the mean streets of DC. Did all of the loops. Nada, nuthin but flashin presence lites from the blu-soots.

Decided to go to my back-up; the chat line. Diamond is the name P4P is the game. Exchanged lines and set up a rendezvous for. 5 Resides in the NW area around G ave and Euclid.

Man, seein tha pics Tricks been showin, Diamond would would made'm proud! Couldn't do anything at her place; sumthin bout the room mate. Went to a nice secluded local and parked. WellHell, how are we gonna do this?

Suggested that she climb aboard, Ahhhh the adventure and thrill of it all! Thick as mollassas, ass-soooo-soft, like throw pillows; this chick rode for dear life. Yea she had a serious Ego, very proud at tryin to make one blow his stack. Just sumthin bout a babe on top. I can last a long time.

Almost forgot we were parked, yea parked. Tha thrill, tha adventure, tha sheer excitement of possibly being Busted. I dunno 15 to 18 mins later Spaa-doww! She kept it rollin afta Spaa-doww! Totally drained.

Lawdhavmercy!

We locked in our digits and it was Ova! Til next time.

Trick Williams
06-16-07, 16:14
Don't get out too much like I used to, but I hit the mean streets of DC. Did all of the loops. Nada, nuthin but flashin presence lites from the blu-soots.

Decided to go to my back-up; the chat line. Diamond is the name P4P is the game. Exchanged lines and set up a rendezvous for. 5 Resides in the NW area around G ave and Euclid.

Man, seein tha pics Tricks been showin, Diamond would would made'm proud! Couldn't do anything at her place; sumthin bout the room mate. Went to a nice secluded local and parked. WellHell, how are we gonna do this?

Suggested that she climb aboard, Ahhhh the adventure and thrill of it all! Thick as mollassas, ass-soooo-soft, like throw pillows; this chick rode for dear life. Yea she had a serious Ego, very proud at tryin to make one blow his stack. Just sumthin bout a babe on top. I can last a long time.

Almost forgot we were parked, yea parked. Tha thrill, tha adventure, tha sheer excitement of possibly being Busted. I dunno 15 to 18 mins later Spaa-doww! She kept it rollin afta Spaa-doww! Totally drained.

Lawdhavmercy!

We locked in our digits and it was Ova! Til next time.

Nice report man! Would be nice to have some pics to go along with it though.

Tha X Facta
06-16-07, 16:55
Nice report man! Would be nice to have some pics to go along with it though.Workin on that digicam thing; Hopefully I'll be ready next time!

Member #3947
06-16-07, 23:03
Well gentleman, I have made a huge mistake. I have allowed liquor and anger get the best of me. The story below did not take place. I did see Scoripo but we had a major disagreement and I caught a huge case of the attitude. At the height of my stupidity, I composed this story. I am sorry to have misled anyone in anyway. Scoripo is a wonderful lady and I should not have displayed her in a way she is not. To the group, I apologize.

Daplush Man

Gentlemen, I had a great day! Went down to my favorite strip club (Louies at 5 and K) around 1 pm. I was playing hookie from work today. Saw a fine lady named "Scorpio" dancing so I went up to give her a tip and she gave me the look that you get from a SW when she wants to get picked up. So, I asked her to come and visit with me after her set.

She came by and after a little small talk, she looked down and saw Mr. Happy begging for attention. She gently grabbed him and said "He needs some attention". She said she really didn't want to be at work today so for $. 5, she would leave the club with me and we can do the dirty. Whoa, is she bullshitting me? Nope, she was for real and ready to go. So after working out the details ($. 5 for her, . 2 for the barkeep so she could stay in rotation tomorrow), she put on her street clothes and we headed for her sister's houie (No no-tell for me)

Now, she was a real honey, 5"3", nice perky tits and an ass like the chicks Trick Williams be bangin! We get to her sis house and she pours us a grey goose and cranberry juice. After some more small talk and she took a quick shower, we begins to banging!

From about 2:30 to 4:30, she gave me 3 BBBJ, we did mish, Reverse CG and lots of Doggie. I did DATY at least 3 times and she was a screamer! After 4 condoms, her kitty couldn't take the pounding any more and she surrendered.

We cuddled a bit and I got dressed to head out. We exchanged numbers and she told me that we can be FWB and to call her anytime. I told her about this site and if I hadn't loanded out my camera (I need a camera phone! ) I would have taken some snaps and posted them. She was down with that and the next time we get together, we will take some pics to make you guys smile.

So, if you are ever down at 5 and K, in the early afternoon and you come across Scorpio, tell her you know Daplush Man and watch a big azz smile come across her face. Until the next session or I get lucky with the SW's this is Daplushman with a shit-eatin grin plastered on my face.

Daplushman

Member #3947
06-16-07, 23:06
Well gentleman, I have made a huge mistake. I have allowed liquor and anger get the best of me. The story below did not take place. I did see Scoripo but we had a major disagreement and I caught a huge case of the attitude. At the height of my stupidity, I composed this story. I am sorry to have misled anyone in anyway. Scorpio is a wonderful lady and I should not have displayed her in a way she is not. To the group and Scorpio, I apologize.

Daplush Man

Gentleman, It's been a while since I hit one out the park but today was my lucky day. I decided to visit one of DC's gentleman's clubs (Louie's at 5&K) at 1 in the afternoon. I enter the bar, buy myself a beer and grab a seat at a table near the stage. A young lady named "Scorpio" was on the stage dancing. Being the gentleman that I am, I get up and go tip the lady for her work. Our eyes met and she gave me the look that you get when you see a SW on the street and she is open for business.

Scorpio came and sat beside me after her set. We had a nice conversation going when she looked down and saw Mr. Happy standing at attention. She gently grabbed him and said "He needs some lovin". I told her I had time on my hands and her response was "for $. 5, I will leave the club with you right now". Now she was a stone cold fox. About 5'3", nice tits and very nice ass. She was constantly rubbing her kitty while I was tippnig here on the stage. My brain is going into overtime. Do I have the funds? Yes. Do I have the time? Yes, I was playing hookie from work. I thought she was bullshitting me but she was cocked and ready.

After we worked out the details of the deal ($. 5 for her, . 2 for the barkeep, and we will go to her sister's place to do the deed) she went and told the bartender she had to leave due to an emergency (Mr. Happy needed mouth to mouth). She went and changed into her street clothes, we proceeded to our vehicles, and I followed her to her sister's house.

We got there she fixed me a grey goose and cranberry and she had the same. (We got there about 2:30). After a little more small talk, the clothing came off and the games began. She did BBBJ 3 times, I DATY at least 3 times, we did miss, RCG, and lots of Doggie. Man, the girl was tight as a 18 yr old.

I ain't had a pussy that tight in a long while. And the girl was very vocal! She let me know that I was pounding her good! At about 4:30, her kitty coulldn't handle it no more! I went through 4 condoms and 3 pounds of sweat! It was definately and GFE and there was no clock watching. We cuddled a bit and I got up and got dressed. We exchanged numbers and she told me to call her anytime and my next session will be on the house. I told her I will for sure call her. I would have taken pics but I had loaned out my camera. I told her this and she said she was not camera shy so my next session will be posted here. I told her that I would post the pics on this web site and she was down with that.

So, I have been a happy man all evening long. If you ever down at Louie's at 5 and K NW during the early afternoon, go check her out and mention DAPLUSH.

Trick Williams
06-16-07, 23:53
Well gentleman, I have made a huge mistake. I have allowed liquor and anger get the best of me. The story below did not take place. I did see Scoripo but we had a major disagreement and I caught a huge case of the attitude. At the height of my stupidity, I composed this story. I am sorry to have misled anyone in anyway. Scorpio is a wonderful lady and I should not have displayed her in a way she is not. To the group and Scorpio, I apologize.

Daplush Man

What in the feazy???

Member #4917
06-17-07, 00:21
Not a nice dream huh, more like a nightmare.

Ravane
06-17-07, 04:45

Daplush ManSeriously? I'm starting to trust fewer and fewer posters as of late. The last couple of informational posts here (with the exception of Sr. Trick, of course!) just seem. I dunno. Crafted.

Trick Williams
06-18-07, 00:16
Seriously? I'm starting to trust fewer and fewer posters as of late. The last couple of informational posts here (with the exception of Sr. Trick, of course!) just seem. I dunno. Crafted.

It shouldnt be like that either... I think mongers should start postin pics of their encounters... I dont think its enough to just post a long story(that could be fake) anymore... I think mongers should post pics to back their enounters up, then that way there will be less doubt and it shows other mongers what is out there... Just my two cents.

Ravane
06-18-07, 03:25
I wouldn't be able to be one of those people taking pics. In addition to the fact that I dont have a cameraphone (or a digital cam, for that matter) there's no way I'm takin evidence like THAT home wid me. I'd like to see next year in one piece, tyvm. So I guess my posts are just gonna have to be trusted the ol' fashioned way.

Selah!

Loop Vet
06-18-07, 19:00
In addition to reasons guys like Ravane have, who might have SO's, some girls are uncomfortable with their picture being taken. I have posted my fair share of pictures, although mostly after the fact in the Photo Thread and not to accompany my reports, but there are also plenty of girls I reported on, and have pictures of, who are not full-time workers so I wouldn't feel right putting their pictures out there on the interwebs.

Believe me, reports with pictures are infinitely better than those without, and you, Trick, since you started your torrid pace of pic reports, are the best thing to happen to this forum in a long time, but, I think we are going to to accept the fact that the pic reports are more of a treat than a necessity.

Keep up the amazing work. I am sorry I cannot contribute more than my opinion lately, I hope you guys dont mind.

And Ravane, I trust you my bruddah!! Selah!!

edit: also, all I can say is, imo, Daplush Man has been a valuable contributer to this forum and brings a style of mongering not often seen here (strip club mongering, see PG County as well as tidbits in DC), as well as a guy I have benefited from in the past via PM. I'm sure he had his reasons for this incident, however it may have played out. I, for one, have reached my own conclusions, and will certainly not hold him in bad standing for this one hiccup.

Sam 69
06-19-07, 05:45
Sorry, I haven't read much of this particular forum since for fear of LE, I haven't done much street hunting in DC proper but I figured it was better to report than not report - plus on top of that I didn't try any of the goods so please forgive if this is an inappropriate post.

On my way to an AMP I was really surprised to see quite a bit of activity on the NY Ave NE between 16th and Montana. Two pretty decent looking BSWs and one young and attractive WSW that looked of an exotic European descent - didn't get a really close look though. This is the second time I've seen SW action in that area. One warning however - after finishing my session I saw LE pull out in the parking lot where the WSW was working - I think there's a station not to far from there so if you pick up, be very careful!

Ravane
06-20-07, 01:32
I have to second you there, Loop, and retract my indications that were directed towards Daplush... he promptly pm'ed me with an excellent reason to have faith in his reports. I have not been able to verify its contents, but the fact that he did, elevates my respect for him to unforseen heights. So I apologise, Plush... apparently you are not of the babylonian or "shegry's" fold, in any respect; well, not as far as reporting goes, anyway!

Translation: Shegry = (noun) usually means something or someone is fucked up. Another J'can term.

Selah!

P.S. Respec' for the faith, Loop!

Ravane
06-22-07, 12:34
Went mongering last night, and checked out some spots that the incomparable Loop gave in a PG thread.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=539081&postcount=266

I, as usual, was unsuccesful in my endeavors. However, I decided to use that link that Daplush provided me, and it indeed was useful. Unfortunately, it did not satisfy my needs, and I ended up gaining that satisfaction for $13 from an old, decrepit crackhead off RI.

Boy, its a hell of a thing when we think with our little head instead of our big one. I need a hug. I also need another checkup.

Selah!

Saiyen
06-22-07, 23:24
Was out last night until 2, couple BSW but no hot bods like back in the day. 1 BSW told me that she could only talk if we went back to some bar but I just wasn't that interested.

Dtaylor1972
06-23-07, 05:13
Went mongering last night, and checked out some spots that the incomparable Loop gave in a PG thread.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=539081&postcount=266

I, as usual, was unsuccesful in my endeavors.

Selah!

I swung back that way tonite.
Several decent looking suspects out there ! (And that's at 4am.)
That was only on the main drag. I've yet to venture into the hood there, but will definately be checking it out.
That's a hell of a lot closer than the hour haul up to charm city.
(But it's hard to beat a BBBJ for a jack)

Dtaylor1972
06-23-07, 05:17
Was out last night until 2, couple BSW but no hot bods like back in the day. 1 BSW told me that she could only talk if we went back to some bar but I just wasn't that interested.

Took the long way through downtown tonite - and to my complete surprise.

I counted 7 GOOD looking sw out on the old K/L trail.

Mind you this was nearly 5am, but there just may be some hope yet downtown.

Saiyen
06-24-07, 12:23
Took the long way through downtown tonite - and to my complete surprise.

I counted 7 GOOD looking sw out on the old K/L trail.

Mind you this was nearly 5am, but there just may be some hope yet downtown.5ish damn thats late. But I guess it makes sense to start showing up when the clubs start closing.

Do you guyz negotiate with the SWers? I mean the hot 1 asked me what I was working with and I said .6 I really wanted to shell out only .4 for cbj but she laughed and said that was not enough. she was looking for $ just for head. I said fuck that and kept looking.

Sweet Pea
06-24-07, 17:56
Do you guyz negotiate with the SWers? I mean the hot 1 asked me what I was working with and I said .6 I really wanted to shell out only .4 for cbj but she laughed and said that was not enough. she was looking for $ just for head. I said fuck that and kept looking.
I wonder if that was the same one I saw last night. Up by Dominos wearing a short black miniskirt. Easily the hottest SW out there. She talked to several cars and even got in a few briefly before getting out on the next block. When a SW is that hot and cant get a date, you know she's asking way too much.

Drunk Irish
06-24-07, 19:51
See post in Northern Virginia section, saw three very likely SWs and went downtown on Friday night and saw a very nice BSW (tall, thin, long legs) near Vermont and 15th. Probably on the way TTBWN.

Chubby short haired blonde out, but couldn't get her attention because she was on her cell. I hate that.

Anyway, it was good in the fact that there was SOMETHING out there. Might have to try the early wee hours of Sunday morning sometime, I remember back in the day there were quite a few out in the mornings.

Frank99
07-01-07, 08:18
I would gladly give it in order to go back to the days when the SW were crawling all over each other on K and L like the bugs in Starship Troopers. I doubt I need any nutts to be with an SW anyway.

BUT, I was out there last night and I decided the best thing to do was to walk around TBWNN. I was not in the mood to go in. I was not in the mood to really partake. I was just havin' fun.

They are out here. Some are not bad looking. Walking is a good way to go since the streets are busy with civilians and relatively safe down there. I found two who came up to me. One was black and the other white. Both were cute and dressed the part.

I think in the future I am going to walk the track and look around for a change. They are there. For those who don't know where TBWNN is, I am not going to be the one to break the code of silence. But I can say that if you walk around down there, you will find what you are looking for.

Frank

Saiyen
07-02-07, 17:01
I wonder if that was the same one I saw last night. Up by Dominos wearing a short black miniskirt. Easily the hottest SW out there. She talked to several cars and even got in a few briefly before getting out on the next block. When a SW is that hot and cant get a date, you know she's asking way too much.LOL, this was right off K & 14th by the new nightclub Lotus. I mean gorgeous girl was wearing a short black dress with amazing legs and I thought she was to hot to be a SW. She was a latina by the way and seemed to be pretty young, around 20ish or so.

Its sad because its such a hit and a miss sometimes. And when there is something decent there is way to much LE.

Anyone know if its better to park and walk when picking up a SW VS just pulling over and having her jump in. Another thing is I have kept conversation to Time for $ vs Sex for $, wasn't sure if that was the best way to go about it.

Great White
07-02-07, 23:18
I drove in from MD and saw a few along the normal route when entering and leaving. The surprise was that they are not as open as it once was. You have to stop and get gas or a drink to talk and everynow and then they hang out in their cars. Not a bad night, but I couldn't get around fast enough to pick any up. I don't like seeing the pimp in the car and I won't approach if I see anyone else around either. Just paranoid I guess.

Ravane
07-04-07, 05:02
Apparently those ladies of whom we seek show their faces on NY Ave in the wee hours of the morning. Went cruisin about 5:30 yesterday morning and saw a few out in all their glory. Picked a WSW up, but couldn't get her into a notel. Guess she looked too much the part. Wasn't willing to pay full fare for a room, so I soon dismissed her. No worries tho. The body was faaar from bangin', tho the face was cute.

Selah!

Shithead06
07-08-07, 08:24
I was able to make a trip into the old K&L loop around 12:30AM on Friday evening and much to my delight there was a lot of action. I saw somewhere in the range of 15 to 20 different ladies working the streets and corners. I really don't care for trying to pick them out from some of the ladies going in and out of the clubs, seeing how they are not dressed that much different. After looping about 5 times I decided to pick up a young lady WSW that was wearing black jeans and a normal top. Other then the look when I was driving past I would have never thought she was working. She had really large boobs, I wouldn't want to guess the size and a really cute face, her bottom was a little thick. After the RU test we parked and I received a awesome CBJ for 2 jacksons. The whole time she had those huge puppies out and swinging. I couldn't remember why she looked so familiar. Then right before I posted this report I was looking at the new photos that have been posted and low and behold in the Philly thread there is a picture of a Brandy that could pass for her twin sister. The boobs are the same, along with the nipples, and face, and teeth and boy she looks a lot like a porn star I see on the internet once in awhile, what are the odds that it is her? Hmmmmmmmmm !!! This almost seems like a dream. Did anyone else happen to run into this young lady? Mine said her name was Goldie!

Shithead

Frank99
07-08-07, 18:29
Shithead you made my shitty day. Now I can stop driving to Baltimore and risking life and limb and go back to the old haunts....

Shithead06
07-08-07, 22:16
Shithead you made my shitty day. Now I can stop driving to Baltimore and risking life and limb and go back to the old haunts....

Frank,

Glad I helped perk up your day, I was surprised myself and I rode through just on the off chance to see what was going on. It wasn't near as good as a few years back but then again the last 5 or 6 times I have made it down that way, I have struck out! So this was a pleasant surprise.

Shithead

Smokey2009
07-11-07, 11:19
i come to you all as the bearer of good news. I drove through the loop last night around 1 and I am glad to say we are back in business. Like stated before though, we dont have as many gems out as we use too butttt there were a couple of WSW that surely turned heads and a good quantity of BSW that were well worth the pick up partying infront of TBWNN. As the hunt was on LE presence was felt aswell so be careful.

On the way home i decided to take a detour into hunting grounds around a particular bus station. I did find what i was looking for but to my surprise most of them looked like trannies. There were a couple that def were ladies but were geeking to the max so i didnt even bother.

Is it common for that part of town to be filled with trannies?

Loop Vet
07-11-07, 17:29
On the way home i decided to take a detour into hunting grounds around a particular bus station....

Is it common for that part of town to be filled with trannies?

Absolutely. I've said it many times. You get some actual females by the bus station, but when you come back west on K from 1st to 7th, you're driving the tranny track.

Ravane
07-11-07, 17:49
Yup, it seems like we are back in business. Went to NY at about 3:30am, and scooped a BSW up right at the Shell. Went back to her spot, where the deed was done for $. 8. It was alright, not the greatest, and she was a little too heavy for my personal taste, but the jugs she posessed gave me no choice. Saw two WSW there too, but they seemed to be clearly crackheads. Twitchin 'and such. Didn't see too much LE, which seemed strange for that area, but (knock on wood) I didn't mind. Saw a coupla others as we drove off; apparently that area is picking up nicely as well!

Selah!

Hejova
07-11-07, 17:50
Absolutely. You get some actual females by the bus stationWhich bus station is this? The Greyhound station?

Hejova
07-11-07, 17:54
Picked a WSW up, but couldn't get her into a notel. Guess she looked too much the part.

Selah!Do you mean the notel refused to admit her? Or she declined to go to a notel?

Hejova
07-11-07, 17:57
Anyone know if its better to park and walk when picking up a SW VS just pulling over and having her jump in.The former is usually safer. Better yet, turn into the nearest side street and park.

Smokey2009
07-12-07, 00:43
Absolutely. I've said it many times. You get some actual females by the bus station, but when you come back west on K from 1st to 7th, you're driving the tranny track.

Man, ive never seen uglier women in my life. I guess it factors itself out considering they arent really women...?

Thank you for the intel, just gives me a heads up to stay away from that area.

The only thing i like about that area is that you can pick them up with so much ease. No real worries about LE but real worries about what gender they are. As compared to where the real women are at, in which as you speak your literally lookin over your shoulder to make sure LE hasnt scopped you out.

I remember at one of the corners by the bus station, it looked to be a rally point for all the SWs. There were like 6-10 working the street but all having a good time. I guess they were takin a quick 15. I wonder if their managers/pimps give them the option to join the union when they're hired?

BigFredDude
07-13-07, 20:57
I'm going to be in the DC area next week and would like to sample the menu there. Can you give me any advice to make my time as pleasant as possible?

TIA

Sweet Pea
07-14-07, 10:07
I'm going to be in the DC area next week and would like to sample the menu there. Can you give me any advice to make my time as pleasant as possible?

TIA
Yeah. Don't pick 'em up by the bus station. LOL

Novaguy30
07-14-07, 14:20
It was my first time out in Dc for SW mongering and it was a success. Things are looking really good. Went to K st. Yesterday around 3:00am and drove around for an hour (it was my first time and was a little nervous). Looked at the eyes candy leaving the clubs. Spotted atleast 10 SW's. Finally I liked the WSW in the red shirt and asked if she needed a ride. She wouldn't get in the car. She wouldn't get in until I told her I needed a date. I passed on this one, thought she might be LE. After driving for another 10 min around 4:00 am saw a WSW in a black dress (around K & 14 I believe), who looked too good to be true. Made a you-turn and asked her if she needed a ride. She looked even better up close. Told her if she needed a ride hop in. She was a bit hesitant at first. Got in and did a quick LE check. Told her I need FS. She quoted 100, I negotiated her to 60. She took me to an alley and did the deed in the car. Gave me a below avg. CBJ, then I got on top and banged her. It was pretty good. When I asked her name, she thought for a second and said Diamond. Will definately repeat if I see her again.

Looks: 9
Service: 7
Attitude: 7

Can the experienced mongers tell me if I paid too much (60 for fs and cbj from a very hot looking girl).

BigFredDude
07-15-07, 00:28
Yeah. I figured that out from RTFF. I stumbled on the K&L stroll a couple of years ago. It was wild. SWs just flowing down the streets. Then, as if someone turned off a light switch, they were all gone.

Yeah. Don't pick 'em up by the bus station. LOL

RelaxedInMd
07-15-07, 00:48
I've been a hobbiest for some time now, but never really ventured much into these forums. I have been a bit disapointed by the diminished SW action as of late. I don't get out much, but last night I had the opportunity. Did the bus station route, nothing there. New York. Nothing. Over by TBWNN though was more lively than I've seen in quite a while. Must have been at least 6 BSWs out and about. LE was out, but not too thick. Actually parked and walked around before settling on someone and heading out for a good time. Only wanted a quick french lesson in the car. First girl I talked to wanted a buck which I thought was crazy. Next two wanted 4 jacksons. Either the prices have gone up since I was last out, or I talked to the wrong three people. Walked girl #3 back to the car and off we went. So-so attitude. Great performance.

Topolev
07-15-07, 11:03
Welcome to the board, Relaxedinmd. So, what did you settle on for the french lesson? I haven't hit the loop in ages, but had a bad pricing experience yesterday from one of the loop girls while mongering from my couch, so, curious to know what the standard on K&L is these days. Anyone with info please chime in.

(Just so everyone knows, I am a senior member reporting from my alias. Not too hard to figure out who I am, descramble my anagram handle. Feel free to PM me if you can't get it, or if want to let me know you figured it out, but PLEASE don't refer to me as my senior handle when responding to posts I write under this alias. I created the alias because, believe it or not, I am still dating (real life dating) that former BSW. She's still black, but dances full-time now. Anyway, she knows about these boards, and knows my senior handle, so every now and again she scans the board for that handle and checks up on me that way.)

Before I go into yesteday's story, I want to share how I've been mongering lately. When I do monger on occassion, I use new and exciting tools, a dawn of a new day. It takes longer, but sometimes its more gratifying because of the cat and mouse game involved. Sometimes I don't even speak to the girl unitl she walks through my back door. My new method. Myspatce.

Me and my number one mongering partner, Bdubs, set up a page a while back. Mongering was not, and is not, the purpose of the page, although it certainly works favorably for it. We are completely anonymous to people outside our network, unless we make direct contact and let the person know who we are. Originally our network included a bunch of dancers who we know, and we keep in contact with some of them that way, but a couple months ago 'Dubs stumbled upon a couple TBWNN girls that we'the see regularly (they're sisters) and it all started. Then, the genius that 'Dubs is, he found a recently retired (according to her) loop girl and her network, and it has been on from there (classified info tho, boys, sorry).

Since sex with my gf is like 10x better than the best of any p4p I've ever had (not including her of course), I had since deleted most loop or TBWNN girls numbers from my phone. Also, they all knew my "marital status" and stopped blowing me up all the time looking to start out their nights. Due to that, my p4p mongering (I still need my strange even if the sex is far less satisfying than w/ my gf) consisted of a local hood rat who comes by every now and again, the beautiful Diamond who calls once in a blue moon (pic attched), and private "lapdances" from a dancer here and there. But after I was reunited with Miss Latte #1, thru myspatce, then text, then a visit with vigorous cock to mouth and pussy, I got the itch to find some of the loop ho's. Thru the network of the "retiree" (although she wants to work our next "Roundhouse party", as she called it, and agreed to give me a BBBJ anytime), I was able to locate one of the current girls out there; very hot, very dark, very good in bed (ymmv), but also very money grubbing these days. You can PM me if you want to know her name, but I have reported about her this year, and even posted a picture of her, under my other name.

So after my fantastic reuniting with Miss Latte, I gave this loop girl a myspatce email. She got back to me with her number and yesterday afternoon I gave her a ring. All was fun and flirty and she was heading downtown and said she'the come right over. I said cool and then she gave me the old, "how long do you want me over for? " Annoyed, I chuckled and said I wanted bang her and then she could leave. So she asks how much money I had for her. Pffft. I say my usual 5 jack donation. She goes, "nooo, I need 8. 5 jacks or at least 7. 5. " HA HA, I thought. I said, "forget it", then she hung up without a word.

So is that the deal these days on the loop, 7. 5 jack? Or did she just think she was too hot to trot and figure I should be giving her CL type pricing since I wasnt picking her up off the street or from TBWNN? Anybody pick her up off the street? What kind of pricing? No names please, PM me if need be.

If you reply to this post, do me a favor as not to draw attention, don't quote the entire post if you want to quote, just quote the portion you are replying to. Its too long to quote the whole thing, and I don't want to draw attention of the SO. Thanks, apologies for all the demands, LOL.

Topolev
07-15-07, 11:38
Just because.

Original Man 78
07-15-07, 17:20
Actually that was a pretty good "donation". The loop has been busy all week, there has been some pretty nice talent that was out.

It was my first time out in Dc for SW mongering and it was a success. Things are looking really good. Went to K st. Yesterday around 3:00am and drove around for an hour (it was my first time and was a little nervous). Looked at the eyes candy leaving the clubs. Spotted atleast 10 SW's. Finally I liked the WSW in the red shirt and asked if she needed a ride. She wouldn't get in the car. She wouldn't get in until I told her I needed a date. I passed on this one, thought she might be LE. After driving for another 10 min around 4:00 am saw a WSW in a black dress (around K & 14 I believe), who looked too good to be true. Made a you-turn and asked her if she needed a ride. She looked even better up close. Told her if she needed a ride hop in. She was a bit hesitant at first. Got in and did a quick LE check. Told her I need FS. She quoted 100, I negotiated her to 60. She took me to an alley and did the deed in the car. Gave me a below avg. CBJ, then I got on top and banged her. It was pretty good. When I asked her name, she thought for a second and said Diamond. Will definately repeat if I see her again.

Looks: 9
Service: 7

Can the experienced mongers tell me if I paid too much (60 for fs and cbj from a very hot looking girl).

Drunk Irish
07-16-07, 03:04
13 and L street by the fire station, blonde, could stop a truck she was so fine. Thought she was going to the club, but had this 'look'. Followed her and she went down K past the club, high heeled sandals, hugger shorts, nice top, short blonde hair. OMFG.

Unbelievable.

Lots of nice looking BSW, one very big boned blonde chick, not too fat, just a big girl, lots of chubby WSW, but the one. Why is there only one? But I"m not complaining. Holy smokes, could this be the retun to better days? Especially with previous postings.

This wasn't all that late etiher, just past midnight.

Mufasa
07-16-07, 03:37
I just finished a dream that started around midnight. In this dream I, saw atleast 10 sw (oh and I did get some action too), let's see if I can remember where

1) One bsw (in her twenties) on 6th Street NW near the police station on 6th and L (near the infamous K street) too hot for me.

2) One bsw (forties or younger and crack head) on K street about a block from north capitol

3) One bsw (all I really saw was the dress) on West Virginia Ave near Florida

4) On bsw on West Virginia Ave closer to NY Ave (and the LE Station)

5) One big boned wsw standing outside a building on maybe 3rd street not far fom H st NE DC

6) Four possible tranny's at North Capitol and K (near bus station) - They were hanging in a bunch as if LE doesn't even exist. One of them had a dress similar to No. 3 - Could've been the same

7) Three bsw's on Eastern Avenue Beyond Kenilworth 1 Big Boned, 1 forties crackhead with reddish blonde hair, and I actually asked the third (thirties, 5'8 nice body, but probably crack) if she needed a ride, she asked if I was LE and wasn't interested in me

After seeing No. 4, I saw a BSW - Sonja - Redbone - almost 6' - late forties on West Virginia. I made a right turn on to a side street and put the car in park with no brake lights.

As Sonja Approached literally three (3) other cars tried to intercept. I just waited and she made it all the way to my car. She's not the prettiest girl I saw, but I had something freaky in mind without a lot of moola.

Made the introductions, asked if she had an indoor spot. She talked me into an outdoor spot (literally out of the car) she had used before.

Offered two Jacksons for half and half, which she accepted.

Asked for nole no. 3 but she declined.

We got out of the car and I leaned up against an abandoned (for sale) wood siding building (that literally creaked while we were busy)

Gave me a bbbj for starts, popped on the hat and this tall, long legged freak backed her juicy bouncy ass on me (OUTDOORS! with the sidewalk in sight).

I asked again for hole number three and offered an additional jackson.

She acquiessed and wet it with some saliva and took it balls D to START.

Now I was really into this dream and thought I was ready to go. Asked her for CIM which she was cool with, but the moment passed.

We got back in the car. After a little self pleasure (with dirty talk about the no. 3 hole upon my request) finished with CIM and dropped her around the corner.

She gave me two phone numbers and an address which I threw out the window after leaving. Evidence not worth it.

.6 for three holes :-)

Dehman
07-16-07, 07:04

TIAI second the other and say no bus station.

Trick Williams
07-16-07, 17:38
Where did all these cats come from???

Original Man 78
07-16-07, 22:30
I have mostly been a lurker, learning from all of you guy's escapades. Thanks guys for all of the "info".

Where did all these cats come from???

Ravane
07-17-07, 03:47
Where did all these cats come from???Amen, Trick! Its funny: I rarely see the seasoned vets reportin' here anymore (BSR, Big Red, yourself, etc), though you guys might drop a word to put a newb in his place here and there. Glad we still have the anagramed one, though, even if its only in his attached imagination, lol.

Selah!

Loop Vet
07-17-07, 14:55
Amen, Trick! Its funny: I rarely see the seasoned vets reportin' here anymore (BSR, Big Red, yourself, etc), though you guys might drop a word to put a newb in his place here and there.

Selah!

Anymore? BSR and Big Red are Baltimore mongers, not DC. Unless they post about a DC Roundtable they go to, you're really not gonna see reports out of them in DC.

The DC streetwalker thread misses guys like Big White (Bdubs), LoveLOS, Hondo Lane, WiseBorn, Motorback, Sweet Pea, Marlo, Korndoggie, A John (seems to be primarily an AMP guy now), and lets hope that last little mishap doesnt keep Daplush Man from posting. We need some of those guys back. If I called your name, please stand up. Tricks been quiet lately but he kept us alive for a little while.

Of course, I am lacking report contributions (ahem), but, I am happily committed.

Ravane
07-17-07, 17:02
Anymore? BSR and Big Red are Baltimore mongers, not DC. Unless they post about a DC Roundtable they go to, you're really not gonna see reports out of them in DC.I stand corrected. Those are just the names that I remembered from when I joined.

Selah

Trick Williams
07-17-07, 19:13
Tricks been quiet lately but he kept us alive for a little while.

I hope to post more soon... My cpu crashed and work has really taken up a lot of my time(Gotta make that dream chedder lol!!!!)... I havent really read any of the past reports either but I hope to do so when I get my cpu up and running... I just noticed there are a lot more lurkers coming out of the blue... Either there are a lot more DC mongers that know about this site and have been holdin back or DC's finest thinks they are slick.

Dr.Monger
07-17-07, 20:16
Welcome to the board, Relaxedinmd. So, what did you settle on for the french lesson? I haven't hit the loop in ages, but had a bad pricing experience yesterday from one of the loop girls while mongering from my couch, so, curious to know what the standard on K&L is these days. Anyone with info please chime in.

(Just so everyone knows, I am a senior member reporting from my alias. Not too hard to figure out who I am, descramble my anagram handle. Feel free to PM me if you can't get it, or if want to let me know you figured it out, but PLEASE don't refer to me as my senior handle when responding to posts I write under this alias. I created the alias because, believe it or not, I am still dating (real life dating) that former BSW. She's still black, but dances full-time now. Anyway, she knows about these boards, and knows my senior handle, so every now and again she scans the board for that handle and checks up on me that way.)

Before I go into yesteday's story, I want to share how I've been mongering lately. When I do monger on occassion, I use new and exciting tools, a dawn of a new day. It takes longer, but sometimes its more gratifying because of the cat and mouse game involved. Sometimes I don't even speak to the girl unitl she walks through my back door. My new method. Myspatce.

Me and my number one mongering partner, Bdubs, set up a page a while back. Mongering was not, and is not, the purpose of the page, although it certainly works favorably for it. We are completely anonymous to people outside our network, unless we make direct contact and let the person know who we are. Originally our network included a bunch of dancers who we know, and we keep in contact with some of them that way, but a couple months ago 'Dubs stumbled upon a couple TBWNN girls that we'the see regularly (they're sisters) and it all started. Then, the genius that 'Dubs is, he found a recently retired (according to her) loop girl and her network, and it has been on from there (classified info tho, boys, sorry).

Since sex with my gf is like 10x better than the best of any p4p I've ever had (not including her of course), I had since deleted most loop or TBWNN girls numbers from my phone. Also, they all knew my "marital status" and stopped blowing me up all the time looking to start out their nights. Due to that, my p4p mongering (I still need my strange even if the sex is far less satisfying than w/ my gf) consisted of a local hood rat who comes by every now and again, the beautiful Diamond who calls once in a blue moon (pic attched), and private "lapdances" from a dancer here and there. But after I was reunited with Miss Latte #1, thru myspatce, then text, then a visit with vigorous cock to mouth and pussy, I got the itch to find some of the loop ho's. Thru the network of the "retiree" (although she wants to work our next "Roundhouse party", as she called it, and agreed to give me a BBBJ anytime), I was able to locate one of the current girls out there; very hot, very dark, very good in bed (ymmv), but also very money grubbing these days. You can PM me if you want to know her name, but I have reported about her this year, and even posted a picture of her, under my other name.

So after my fantastic reuniting with Miss Latte, I gave this loop girl a myspatce email. She got back to me with her number and yesterday afternoon I gave her a ring. All was fun and flirty and she was heading downtown and said she'the come right over. I said cool and then she gave me the old, "how long do you want me over for? " Annoyed, I chuckled and said I wanted bang her and then she could leave. So she asks how much money I had for her. Pffft. I say my usual 5 jack donation. She goes, "nooo, I need 8. 5 jacks or at least 7. 5. " HA HA, I thought. I said, "forget it", then she hung up without a word.

So is that the deal these days on the loop, 7. 5 jack? Or did she just think she was too hot to trot and figure I should be giving her CL type pricing since I wasnt picking her up off the street or from TBWNN? Anybody pick her up off the street? What kind of pricing? No names please, PM me if need be.

If you reply to this post, do me a favor as not to draw attention, don't quote the entire post if you want to quote, just quote the portion you are replying to. Its too long to quote the whole thing, and I don't want to draw attention of the SO. Thanks, apologies for all the demands, LOL.

Hello Good sir, Whomever you may be,

I just thought I would share what has been observed on other sections of this board, and myself personally, which is that internet connections costs more. Many of the girls from TBWNN advertise on CL and other venues, but charge way more than the street price they would get if you met them there. Internet rates seem to run $.5 minimum for an hour, although the Baltimore CL will see $80 for 15 minute rates as well. I cannot attest to the services provided, since I have never seen these ladies personally, and since you don't know me, I will state for the record that my preference runs to vanilla rather than chocolate, and thus I would not see these ladies. Perhaps a better analogy is those ladies who work the Block(TM) in Baltimore, both in the clubs and the one real brothel, I mean bar. Many are scabbed up, face picking, scarred up, die hard addicts who would get no more than two jacksons for FS on the street. (In fact the tales are legion of mongers who pick up a SW who declares she dances at such and such club on the Block - guess what, they get street rates). Yet mongers go to the clubs and pay them significantly more because of the venue.

I hope this answers you query good sir. Good luck to you on this board!

Dr. Monger

Sweet Pea
07-17-07, 20:19
The DC streetwalker thread misses guys like Big White (Bdubs), LoveLOS, Hondo Lane, WiseBorn, Motorback, Sweet Pea, Marlo, Korndoggie, A John (seems to be primarily an AMP guy now), and lets hope that last little mishap doesnt keep Daplush Man from posting. We need some of those guys back. If I called your name, please stand up. Tricks been quiet lately but he kept us alive for a little while.
Reporting for duty, sir! Actually, nothing worth reporting on lately. I keep hearing that it's been picking up lately, but I'm not seeing it for whatever reason. Been going up to B'more to get my kix. It's slow there too, but nothing like down here.

Ian Dokkaebi
07-17-07, 21:05
Gentlemen,

While out and about last night, I discovered that the talents are returning to DC. Although I did not partake, around 1 a.m., I did see a variety of BSW along K, L and the corner of 15 and Mass. Big ones, little ones, and some in between. In total, I spotted around 8 or 9. LE was out and about at this time as well, but did not see any activity from them.

Ian

Mufasa
07-17-07, 23:02
I hope to post more soon... My cpu crashed and work has really taken up a lot of my time(Gotta make that dream chedder lol!!!!)... I havent really read any of the past reports either but I hope to do so when I get my cpu up and running... I just noticed there are a lot more lurkers coming out of the blue... Either there are a lot more DC mongers that know about this site and have been holdin back or DC's finest thinks they are slick.For the record, escorts were my introduction to this exciting world, but the rates were simply too steep.

After RTFF for several weeks, I decided to try for myself.

Member #3947
07-17-07, 23:14
The DC streetwalker thread misses guys like Big White (Bdubs), LoveLOS, Hondo Lane, WiseBorn, Motorback, Sweet Pea, Marlo, Korndoggie, A John (seems to be primarily an AMP guy now), and lets hope that last little mishap doesnt keep Daplush Man from posting. We need some of those guys back. If I called your name, please stand up. Tricks been quiet lately but he kept us alive for a little while.Daplush Man, REPORTING FOR BOOTIE!!! Hey, Hey, Hey!! I'm still on the scene. Haven't had a chance to get out and partake of the pickins on the street latey. Going to have a break in the work schedule in the next couple of weeks and I plan to hit the streets runnin!!

Swooped through the K street loop around 10 tonight. Not a lot but a couple of BSW lurking in the shadows. I'm quite sure as the night progresses, more will appear. I have to make a stroll down Southern Avenue and see if the usual chicks are patrolling the area.

Yep, I'm still on the scene!!!

Daplush Man

Dehman
07-17-07, 23:21
Where did all these cats come from???I might be new to posting, but I am not new to the game. I have visited DC about 5 times in the last few months and have had the opportunity to get a taste of 2 girls from tbwnn. The other times I usually head to bmore for their action. I find the prices to0 be a bit more reasonable. I would, however like to join in one of these parties that I have so often heard about in the past.

Drunk Irish
07-18-07, 01:24
The DC streetwalker thread misses guys like Big White (Bdubs), LoveLOS, Hondo Lane, WiseBorn, Motorback, Sweet Pea, Marlo, Korndoggie, A John (seems to be primarily an AMP guy now), and lets hope that last little mishap doesnt keep Daplush Man from posting. We need some of those guys back. If I called your name, please stand up. Tricks been quiet lately but he kept us alive for a little while.Unfortunately, I have had to change my name numerous times for just as many reasons. I have been around since the Decadent City days, if any of you remember that site.

Freshly Snipes
07-18-07, 08:56
Daplush Man, REPORTING FOR BOOTIE!!! Hey, Hey, Hey!! I'm still on the scene. Haven't had a chance to get out and partake of the pickins on the street latey. Going to have a break in the work schedule in the next couple of weeks and I plan to hit the streets runnin!!

Swooped through the K street loop around 10 tonight. Not a lot but a couple of BSW lurking in the shadows. I'm quite sure as the night progresses, more will appear. I have to make a stroll down Southern Avenue and see if the usual chicks are patrolling the area.

Yep, I'm still on the scene!!!

Daplush ManSouthern Avenue is the only place I seem to find/see SW's on a regular basis, especailly now that it's hot. Watch out for the crackheads though, I had one try to jump out the car on me after i was nice enough to give her the fee up front.

Mr.Snipes aka G13

Topolev
07-18-07, 10:51
Hello Good sir, Whomever you may be,

I just thought I would share what has been observed on other sections of this board, and myself personally, which is that internet connections costs more. Many of the girls from TBWNN advertise on CL and other venues, but charge way more than the street price they would get if you met them there. Internet rates seem to run $.5 minimum for an hour, although the Baltimore CL will see $80 for 15 minute rates as well...

I hope this answers you query good sir. Good luck to you on this board!

Dr. MongerDr. Monger,

You are a wise man. Thank you for your valuable insight. I'm starting to think your doctorate is a Phd as opposed to an MD. Maybe both. Your knowledge of "the game" is awe inspiring and I hope I can learn more from you in the future. You don't know me, but believe me, I have admired from afar your postings and teachings on this board. I expect you to be a very handsome man. No homo, just my personal belief. Don't tell me if I'm wrong, I like it better this way.

That said, I have a problem with this young ladies business model. I have known her for years. She was one of my first reports back when I joined the WSG with my other moniker in 2004. We had an established price structure, 5 jacks. Sometimes I might tip on top if I felt she was extra friendly, but that is my choice. Just because I contacted her thru myspac3 does not mean we then stray off our established price, imo. Her myspac3 is a personal account. Shoot, she's trying to attract girls on it, not guys. It even says "Girls only! Not here to meet guys! "

I contacted another regular girl I've known for years off myspac3 too. Miss Mocha Latte. She knows the drill with me. Shoot, she works the clubs exclusively now, no streets. At tbwnn her pricing might be one thing, but when she works the mega-clubs, which she does more often, it might be more because its a different clientelle. I don't ask her pricing because I don't care. I know my standard is 5 jacks, aways have been. More often than not I go over because she is so good to me. Just yesterday she texted me and asked if she could come over. I told her sure, but I only had 4 jacks on me. She said no problem. The service was the same, nothing different. She doesnt ever ask how long I want her over for, or how much money I have for her. She never asks for a tip. She desnt ask for money up front, and never counts it while she's here. If I have less than 5 jacks I will let her know before she comes over. We have established our structure and trust, and for that, I reward her with extra sometimes, and with repeat business. She can even call when in a bind.

Btw, I am working on turning out her square friend. The girl has a good, square, office job. Philipeano and hot according to Miss Latte. Latte said she wants to fuck her too, but, the girl is such a square it hasnt happened yet. I suggested the first time she just get naked, straddle me while I sit, and let me explore her body with my hands. Aparantly the girl is considering it. I have a hard on just thinking about it. I'll keep you posted.

This other girl blew it. She will never get my business again, and I'm a good client to have, quite frankly. I am not some monkey calling her off her CL ad, I am a man who knows the drill. I could send mad business her way. I have introduced her to people who gave her mad business. She took advantage of business I introduced her to too, once, I heard. So, fuck her. She blew it. I hope the extra $50 she tried to haggle out me was worth the future business she lost between me and the people I would recommend her to. She is one of the hottest, too, so if she were good to me she could have been my bottom be! Tch, so to speak. LOL.

Again, Doc, thank you for your wisdom. Stay handsome.

EightTrack65
07-19-07, 19:09
Last friday around 2:30am walking back from the clubs to 13th and K was amazing. SOOOOOOOO many SW's some which I know like perfect and chantel. So many so little time--I hope the strip gets even busier. LE just riding and not stopping--the firemen out having fun chatting with the ladies--just a wonderful summer evening like old-times

have fun fellow mongers

8Track

Loop Vet
07-19-07, 19:30
I just received some disturbing news but not sure how reliable. One of the loopettes asked to come over because she said TBWNN closed for good. Trusted members can PM for slightly more detailed info.

Can anyone confirm this to be true?

The girl has a good, square, office job. Philipeano and hot according to Miss Latte.

The term is Filipina. Just an fyi.

Roamin Roman
07-19-07, 20:00
I just received some disturbing news but not sure how reliable. One of the loopettes asked to come over because she said TBWNN closed for good. Trusted members can PM for slightly more detailed info.

I can provide you almost certain confirmation, LV. When I was downtown this past weekend, I saw the owner (?) --- a stocky Slavic or Russian guy, about early 50s perhaps --- hauling out sound equipment (speakers, amps, etc.) from the place. He had a white van parked in front of the garage entrance next door, and he was there for a while. He had a couple others helping him load his van. (This was when I did not even realize that the place was, in fact, TBWNN. When I finally confirmed the address and went by last night, I put 2 & 2 together, and got a sinking feeling in my gut. I was going to PM you, to confirm my suspicions. But, lo! and behold, you post this message and confirm my suspicions.:( Question is, will he be setting up operations in another place, or will he just dry up and blow away?)

R::R

Benchseats Rock
07-19-07, 21:49

Apart from the spelling mistakes, I think this noobie is one of the good guys... or at least, maybe, he shows some promise and has potential. Let's not pick on him too badly now....

Benchseats Rock

Dis Joint
07-19-07, 23:15
I can't tell you all how sad I am about TBWNN. I drove all the way downtown just to find no outside music, one SW and a open bar that had a buch of deaf people in it. I think I will hit an AMP and see if the pace outside picks up.

Original Man 78
07-20-07, 00:27
I can confirm the story, got it from one of my girls from the TBWNN. PM for more details.

RelaxedInMd
07-20-07, 09:23
Ended up parting with the four jacksons. Used to be able to get away with .6, but I suppose times have changed. Or I was taken. Either way, for not having been out in a while it was a great night!

Ian Dokkaebi
07-20-07, 10:57
I had the good fortune of meeting Angel a couple of years ago on the Loop. We went to a notel of her choosing, and she became a regular.

When I first met her, she was terrific. Standard street fare for multiples. She loved to talk dirty while doing the deed. One day, out of the blue, her phone was disconnected.

While surfing CL today, I saw her picture again and was wondering any of you sample her lately. If so, how was the experience? She claimed to be a nursing student at Montgomery College. I guess her nursing career didn't go well.

Loop Vet
07-20-07, 16:08
Ended up parting with the four jacksons. Used to be able to get away with .6, but I suppose times have changed. Or I was taken. Either way, for not having been out in a while it was a great night!

Times may be changing, but standard was 40bj less than a year ago on the track. Use that as your target price, Relaxedinmd. Tell them you know the going rate. If you do that and every single girl asks to get out, then I guess times have changed. If thats the case then it cant be more than 60.

Ravane, Trick, anyone who goes out, chime in on standard fares on the loop these days because its been a minute* since I've picked up off it.

* this is young urban slang for a long time. after insisting on an actual number upon hearing its use, time and time again, i discovered it could be anywhere from a couple days, to 5 years even. in my case somewhere around a year or so

Due to the recent closing of our favorite haunt, I expect the streets to be even busier. I'd wager that even Topolev's girl who said she no longer hits the street will be out there. Get em while its hot.

Loop Vet
07-20-07, 16:24
N2,

I know Angel. Anyone who has spent any time on the track knows Angel. She would sit on K by 13th in her big old Caddy. Nice girl actually. I would stop and chat with her sometimes to ask about her friend Honey. Brought her back to the Looplair once but it was terrible. Kinda dead fish for me, but, as always YMMV. Here is a psuedo-report I wrote about her.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=335424&highlight=angel#post335424

But, like I said, she is a nice girl and I'd see her around on the street and in TBWNN. We had a buddy-type relationship. Here is a report where I represented her favorably.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=410754&highlight=angel#post410754

Shithead06
07-20-07, 18:15
Loop Vet,

That is one hell of a story that you tell in your reference to Angel, You should consider being a full time writer. I was feeling like, I was sitting in the Loop Lair listening to it live. Deep conversation!

Thanks For Helping My Daydreams

decker
07-21-07, 03:46
I never pay more than. 4 for a BJ, and never more than. 8 for f/s. I'll go up to 1. 2 for multiples, but that's it. Once they are in the car, and you offer up that price, it's very rare that they asked to be let out. But please man, don't go raising the rates for the rest of us, just know what you have/want and offer it up. You'll get what you want almost all the time.

Motorback
07-21-07, 08:32
I can't believe Angel is still around.....HAve popped once or twice there myself LONG ago...Figured someone would have dumped her less then great service atitude in the bay by now. It was funny to see guys follow that big azz red caddy around the loop.

Been kind of DEAD out there without my main pimp LV....!

Dis Joint
07-21-07, 13:11
As you see from my earlierpost I found TBWNN closed when I submitted that info I was in mobile monger mode. providing realtime information to the board. I decided to check out someother local spots to see if there was any success, No-Joy. So then I took to mongering on foot less suspicious lets me get a longer look and does not put me in a position to lose my monger mobile. During my evening stroll I saw 2WSW and 7 or so BSW but I also saw lots of Uncle Leo's and Reguilar Leos. I did have a chance to breifly talk to one BSW and was about to have her meet me around the corner near a club where it was less obvious (me picking her up in the monger mobile) But she was stopped by Leo. She did however state they were only providing warnings to SW that evening other than that nothing. So to quote the SW "the Block was Hot" and I couldn't risk the pickup. check out the MP thread and I will comment on the rest of the evening.

Member #3947
07-22-07, 01:32
I've never paid more than 2 jacks for a BJ. I start off asking 1 jack and if that don't work, up it by one. If still no then move on. During the winter months, most girls will take 1 jack to get out of the cold!

Daplush Man

HotChick
07-23-07, 16:21
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with a link or links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Strata
07-24-07, 08:13
Most of you probably don't know me, but I've posted a couple of times over the years, and I've been a long-time lurker and DC monger.

As for TBWNN, it is history. The bar was robbed 3 times by the same group during its last week, and each attack was slightly more aggressive. The perps are still on the loose. It's likely the same group of people who stabbed Pee Wee and his wife in front of TBWNN a few weeks ago.

Be careful mongering on foot. The downtown crowd is changing.

I dated Angel several times, but nothing in the past year. Last I heard from some of the old timers, Angel was holed up in a hotel in MD and was hitting the pipe really hard.

-Strata

Shithead06
07-25-07, 12:29
I had to be in D.C. for a 0700 meeting on Tuesday morning so I swung through B-more and got my first pop, See B-more SW reports for story. I then came down 95 and had another wonderful dream that turned into a nightmare. LOL, I almost shit my pants. I arrive at the K and L loop at around 0445 and make a couple of trips. There was nothing stirring not even a LE mouse, I finally see a WSW at 14th and K but I was holding out for something a little better. The last trip I made to D.C. was a awesome night and I was very happy, Tuesday night didn't look so good as daylight came approaching really quick. I happened to catch a BSW off to the side of 12th and L, I asked her if she had seen Goldie and she smiles a beautiful smile and says I can be Goldie if you want. LOL, I told her to get in and we could go for a ride and talk about it. On my SW scale she was a solid 8 overall. We drove to my pulloff spot, did the ru game and decided on a CBJ for a jackson and a half. While she was doing a wonderful deed and trying very hard to get me some relief, BTW which for some reason I was having trouble getting, I guess since I had just popped in B-More less then a hour before. All of a sudden a LE came flashing up with lights blarring. Hopped out and ran right up to the door of the place beside where we were sitting in front of. I damned near shit my pants. LOL, He must have had a call to that address, what are the freaking odds. Well I yanked my sweatpants up and couldn't get out of there fast enough. I would love to run into her again and try out some other charms. She was really cute with the most amazing eyes. And nice breasts about 34DD's and a little junk in the trunk. She said her name was Mya! Needless to say I didn't get my second pop.

Sweet Pea
07-27-07, 07:30
Let the drunk amateurs leaving the clubs this weekend do the dirty research instead. MPD is on the loose!

http://www.examiner.com/a-849580~Police_chief_orders_surge_to_confront_violence.html

Police chief orders surge to confront violence

[i]Scott McCabe, The Examiner
2007-07-27 07:00:00.0
WASHINGTON -

In anticipation of a seasonal spike in violent crime, D.C. Police Chief Cathy Lanier ordered her entire force to work an extra eight hours of overtime this weekend, the second citywide surge this summer.

Lanier has vowed to make the police force proactive, rather than wait for crimes to happen. Putting more cops on the street is a part of that strategy, she said.

“Increased police visibility has helped our communities feel safe,” Lanier said in a statement. The operation, dubbed “All Hands on Deck,” marks a change in strategy from Lanier’s predecessor and mentor.

Former Chief Charles Ramsey was criticized last year for being slow to react to a murder spree in which 13 people were killed in 11 days, including the throat slashing of a British political activist outside D.C. developer Herb Miller’s Georgetown mansion.

The department’s 3,800 officers will patrol by car, foot or Segway, serve arrest warrants on the District’s most violent offenders, work sobriety checks and employ strategies targeting theft, robbery and prostitution. Addition law enforcement members will be added to the District’s eastern neighborhoods in response to a rash of shootings last week.

The first time Lanier used the tactic of beefing up police on the streets in June, the department made more than 650 arrests, including the closure of four homicide cases, doubling the arrest rate compared with the same period in 2006.

Lanier plans at least one more surge before the summer ends. The first All Hands on Deck cost about $1.2 million in overtime.

Last year’s crime emergency, which forced all officers to work six-day weeks, cost more than $14 million in overtime and put a strain on the rank and file. Lanier has promised to tackle the summertime violence as part of the overall crime fight.

Violent crime has fallen slightly during the first half of the year, but homicides are up by more than 5 percent. Last year, there were 99 homicides at this time compared with 104 this year. The District last year finished with the fewest homicides in more than two decades.

Trick Williams
07-27-07, 13:25
Trick Williams is down on the mat and his opponent is towering over him!!!! His opponent jumps on top him and the ref begins to count! "1, 2'" but Trick kicks out!!!

Wuz up folks!!! the kid is back from the dead and ready to drop some heat... I present my latest dream(lol) Tewanna!!! The kid couldnt sleep so I decided to hit the streets... Its been a while for the kid with work being all hectic and all... I was quite anxious to see what was out... I saw a nice phatty on Georgia Ave. near Howard U. but didnt pounce( I wanted to explore my options) I get downtown and dont see shit except pimps walking all over the place... Where were the girls at??? I get on NY ave and pass the hotels and head for the Shell gas station when I see one older BSW standing with some dude(big turn-off) I pass the Shell and head towards Montana Ave. when I see a nice thick light skin BSW walking up the street... I wanted to pounce but there was way too much LE... I get on Rhode Island and head towards the "no-tells" when I see this phat darkskin BSW... I pounced immediatly!!! As soon as she got in I grabbed the shit out that ass!!!(lol) The ass was fluffy as hell... We decide on negotiations and go into the "no-tell" This chics head was the bomb but I really enjoyed punishing that ass from the back... The explosion was great... Didnt get digits just some ass and pics... Peep!

Ykg3000
07-27-07, 22:48
Nice pics trick! You stay finding them thick booty chocolate bunnies. I just love it. Where on rhode Island can I find the "no tells"?

Vegas Black
07-28-07, 00:41
Trick you are the man. I wish we had chickens like that out here in vegas.

Roamin Roman
07-28-07, 00:49
Where on rhode Island can I find the "no tells"?

YKG, with 2 posts to your credit --- neither of them offering any info (to help demo your creds) but simply asking for locations --- that's NOT a good way to establish yourself with the Forum. Suspicious minds (and other reasonable types) could get the impression that you have the odor of donuts on your breath and might be seeking the "notel" info in order to help narrow the extent of any stakeouts. After all, DC only has a limited number of bacon wagons, so finding the right notels to stakeout is a lot easier if you can get the mongers to tell you themselves.

Now, on the chance that you're NOT a LEO who's trolling for cheap info, I'll save BSR, LoopVet, Trick, and any of the other more senior members the trouble of posting what they're otherwise sure to tell you:

RTFF

If you had at least a modicum of an established history in this forum, folks might be willing to impart to you the information you seek. Just a friendly word of advice.

R::R

Drunk Irish
07-28-07, 09:21
YKG, with 2 posts to your credit --- neither of them offering any info (to help demo your creds) but simply asking for locations --- that's NOT a good way to establish yourself with the Forum. Suspicious minds (and other reasonable types) could get the impression that you have the odor of donuts on your breath and might be seeking the "notel" info in order to help narrow the extent of any stakeouts. After all, DC only has a limited number of bacon wagons, so finding the right notels to stakeout is a lot easier if you can get the mongers to tell you themselves.

Now, on the chance that you're NOT a LEO who's trolling for cheap info, I'll save BSR, LoopVet, Trick, and any of the other more senior members the trouble of posting what they're otherwise sure to tell you:

RTFF

If you had at least a modicum of an established history in this forum, folks might be willing to impart to you the information you seek. Just a friendly word of advice.

R::RThat and if you find a SW, she'll tell you where to go, no need to ask on the forum IMO.

Topolev
07-29-07, 18:38
It didn't last long. Word is TBWNN is back. They say weekends only for now, this weekend being the first, with intention of opening up fully again. I don't know if that means Friday and Saturday only, or if it includes Sunday. Bi-polar owner not on premisis, for now at least. I suspect he will be before too long. My girl said they weren't playing any music and there were zero customers. Better pay them a visit so it stays open. I can't imagine weekends only for too long.

Had a visit from MochaLatte today. She brought a friend, but not the Filipina (thanks for the spelling Loop). Young cutie goes by Asia. Beautiful tits. Dark skin, long braids, solid performance. Couldn't drop it like Ms Latte can, but good none-the-less, aimed to please. I loved the titties. Asia wouldn't allow pics, maybe I should have dropped her some cheddar!

Analystgreene
07-30-07, 12:02
Cruise K & L street last night at around 3:35 only saw trannies.

Didn't see the regulars on 7:11 on central either. Very slow night.

Strata
07-31-07, 04:51
With TBWNN closed for the time being and being randier than usual, I've spent a LOT of time cruising the loop recently. Despite a strong LEO presence, there have been several wsw and bsw around.

Kelly Ireland - saw her on K St and picked her up. We agreed to $100, and she said she had a room nearby. Now, the fact that she got in the car at all told me she wasn't UC, but when she told me to go to the room and "I'll meet you there", I had images of Dateline. I got spooked, so I let her out near the hotel and continued on, but I've seen her out several days since. She appears to be traveling with at least one fine light-skinned bsw, and possibly a short but fine wsw. She's also on CL (I found this after I met her). Anyone have experience?

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/doc/ers/385857195.html

Jordan - This is a tall wsw that I've spotted on/off for the past 2 years. She hangs out mainly on 11th & K St. I finally took a chance the other morning and definitely was not disappointed. She stays in College Park, but the drive was well worth it.

Monica Small - Here's another relatively new (to me, anyway) wsw face on the track. Body is very good, face is awesome, but attitude is fairly blah. Spent some time with her at the no-tell on 14th. Everytime I spot her, I'm tempted to repeat, but I stop myself when I think of her attitude.

Star - a very petite bsw. Met her at TBWNN and have been flirting with her on/off. Great body, and I like her personality, but no, ah, action just yet.

Summer - good-looking blonde wsw from NY. She was passing out business cards to anyone who passed. Wanted $150 for 1/2hr, $250/hr (assuming car date or monger pad). Wanted $200 min to go to her hotel. Definitely not THAT good looking. She was traveling with a brunette wsw who was much cuter, but I didn't get the info.

FYI - the motorcycle cops appear to be back. The other night they were stopping sw, pimps, and mongers.

I've seen the most action on the track between 2 - 7am.

Strata

Strata
08-01-07, 02:43
There's a UC sting ongoing at the circle near the Washington Plaza Hotel this morning. The UC officer is dressed as a wsw wearing pink booty shorts and a white top (officer, when you read this, I just wanted to let you know that you're REALLY attractive, and those shorts...whew!).

One squad car is parked on M nearby, and the other is on Vermont. A monger approached her on foot, and after their discussion, the cars swooped in, grabbed the monger, and left.

The black Ford Taurus (UC) is also driving around, and the UC wsw is sitting in a black Chrysler 300 with another officer.

Other squad cars are patroling the track and driving off the other girls.

Oops, just saw another monger get picked up. Be careful out here.

Dj Listro
08-01-07, 16:55
07/31

Decided to do a stroll from twelve to two in the morning.

The drive was very disturbing. I barely saw any LEOs. Only few victorians and 1 wagon patrolling the loop.

I did came across one WSW with blond hair. She was wearing a black mini skirt, red tank top, and black high heels. She was walking down sixteen from K. I followed her from behind looking for any LEOs. Afterwards, I drove closer and gave the look.
She gave me the cold shoulder so I drove off on to Mass Ave. I was about to hop on to M and I saw the same WSW. I saw her hopped right into a BMW without doing a quick chat. I figure she was a regular woman.

I continue with the loop for another 20mins. AGAIN! I saw the same WSW on fifthteen. This is probably the same WSW Strata is talking about but any case I continued with the loop.

Spotted a HSW. Performed the LEO test and passed. Ask if she knew any notels. Unfortunately she didn't, She is new to the Area. Alias is Dream, she is from Puerto Rico, and came from New York. 5'6 or 5'7, twentytwo y/o, and an ass that is begging for attention.

Found a secluded spot and she performed cbj and K9 for $. Dream is very sweet and she was not rushing at all. Only problem was her pimp calling her every min.

Dropped her off on the loop.

Original Man 78
08-01-07, 22:17
Hello,

The TBWNN is back open, I went in there last night, nothing much was going on as expected. I had a brew, chatted with the bartender and the owner. The owner was paranoid as expected with everything that has happened.

Stay tuned.

Macphisto
08-02-07, 23:13
The DC busts continue - from ESPN:

"Washington Wizards forward Andray Blatche, a restricted free agent, was arrested Thursday on sexual solicitation charges.

Blatche and a man identified in court documents as Gregory Palmer tried to solicit sex from an undercover police officer, according to charging documents."

This new chick police chief is on a mission.

Member #3947
08-03-07, 00:13
There's a UC sting ongoing at the circle near the Washington Plaza Hotel this morning. The UC officer is dressed as a wsw wearing pink booty shorts and a white top (officer, when you read this, I just wanted to let you know that you're REALLY attractive, and those shorts...whew!).Well, they caught a BIG FISH!!!! If dude would have been RTFF, he would not have been caught by the PO PO. With all that cash in his pockets, he should at least look at craigslist for some easy action.

Blatche Arrested

Washington Wizards restricted free agent forward Andray Blatche was arrested and charged with sexual solicitation early Thursday, a spokesperson for the District police department confirmed. Blatche was expected to meet with a judge this evening to arrange a court date.

Blatche is three weeks shy of his 21st birthday and has averaged 3.2 points and 2.7 rebounds in 85 career games. The Wizards offered him a five-year contract worth $12.5 million earlier this week, which Blatche was believed to be pondering. Blatche's future with the organization appears clouded, but President of Basketball Operations Ernie Grunfeld said in a statement, "We are aware of this matter involving Andray. We are in the process of gathering all the information and will continue to monitor this situation. We will have no further comment."

The 6-foot-11 Blatche showed some promise in his second season with the Wizards, as he averaged 3.7 points and 3.4 rebounds last season. But his brief career has been overshadowed by off-court misfortune. Blatche, a native of Syracuse, N.Y., was selected in the second round (49th overall) out of South Kent Prep (Conn.) in 2005, but missed most of his rookie season and all of training camp recovering from gunshot wounds sustained in an carjacking attempt near his home in Alexandria, in September of that year.

More information to follow.

Daplush Man

Ravane
08-03-07, 04:36
Aye,

I can confirm that TBWNN is back in business. Was there tonight, saw one or two of the regular talent, and a new face or two also. Bossman was mercifully MIA, which suites me just fine. I can't stand the f*@&er!!

Selah!

Trick Williams
08-03-07, 15:52
Well, they caught a BIG FISH!!!! If dude would have been RTFF, he would not have been caught by the PO PO. With all that cash in his pockets, he should at least look at craigslist for some easy action.

Blatche Arrested

Washington Wizards restricted free agent forward Andray Blatche was arrested and charged with sexual solicitation early Thursday, a spokesperson for the District police department confirmed. Blatche was expected to meet with a judge this evening to arrange a court date.

Blatche is three weeks shy of his 21st birthday and has averaged 3.2 points and 2.7 rebounds in 85 career games. The Wizards offered him a five-year contract worth $12.5 million earlier this week, which Blatche was believed to be pondering. Blatche's future with the organization appears clouded, but President of Basketball Operations Ernie Grunfeld said in a statement, "We are aware of this matter involving Andray. We are in the process of gathering all the information and will continue to monitor this situation. We will have no further comment."

The 6-foot-11 Blatche showed some promise in his second season with the Wizards, as he averaged 3.7 points and 3.4 rebounds last season. But his brief career has been overshadowed by off-court misfortune. Blatche, a native of Syracuse, N.Y., was selected in the second round (49th overall) out of South Kent Prep (Conn.) in 2005, but missed most of his rookie season and all of training camp recovering from gunshot wounds sustained in an carjacking attempt near his home in Alexandria, in September of that year.

More information to follow.

Daplush Man

DAM!!! This dude just has the worst luck... I wonder if he's married???

Novaguy30
08-03-07, 16:28
The DC busts continue - from ESPN:

This new chick police chief is on a mission.Maybe she needs to get some dick.

PsyberZombie
08-03-07, 17:00
While it was certainly Bad News for Whizzards star Andray Blatche to get cuffed
and stuffed in a Prostitution Sting , it was GOOD News for all of us aging Mongers

As I grew older and the supply of young chicks to pick up for 'freebie' sex dried
up , I thought it was just ME :(

... but now that I know that fricken Professional Basketball Players have
to have paid to get laid , I feel a hole lot better !! :D

THANKS !! ... for that massive steroid shot in the butt of my Ego , Andray !!

Trick Williams
08-03-07, 18:14
While it was certainly Bad News for Whizzards star Andray Blatche to get cuffed
and stuffed in a Prostitution Sting , it was GOOD News for all of us aging Mongers

As I grew older and the supply of young chicks to pick up for 'freebie' sex dried
up , I thought it was just ME :(

... but now that I know that fricken Professional Basketball Players have
to have paid to get laid , I feel a hole lot better !! :D

THANKS !! ... for that massive steroid shot in the butt of my Ego , Andray !!

I was thinkin the same thing... You make 12mill a year but have to pay??? OR Maybe dude is smart and doesnt want to have any attachments to these hoes... Some dudes arent built to juggle multiple women so why not pay and get a sure non commitment??? I dont care if you have a girl or go out and pay, everyone tricks.

Novaguy30
08-04-07, 11:34
Cruised the loop last night and saw lot of flashing lights on M st and the streets close by. But I don't think SW's and mongers werent their concern. Spotted a tall skinny blonde WSW by 11th & m. She was wearing a black fishnet dress. I pulled over and another monger pulled right behind me. She got in and spread her legs and did a LE check and started driving. Got small tits. Maybe between A & be cup. She asked for 100 fs but told her I will only give her 60. Agreed very easily. Got to the spot and she got me hard with a CBJ (felt pretty good). The main event started of good and after 2 min she started rushing me, so banged her real hard and finished. And she got very wet during fs. After I finished she asked for napkins and she cleaned her pu**y off. Felt rushed. Maybe because of the reduced rate. Next time I monger I am going to negotiate the time also. Overall she had a nice body and attitude but just felt a bit rushed. She said she was from New York and has been coming here for the last 2 years on the weekends. Seem like a nice girl.

Body: 7 (sw scale)
Service: 4

DCrez
08-04-07, 22:00
Kid just doesnt know what he's doing, like none of us did when we were 20.

Lesson learned for him I guess! Could cost him MILLIONS

and for what would have been some stank ass walker pussy as opposed to the topshelf he could buy every night

oh the humanity!

Novaguy30
08-05-07, 10:21
Cruised the loop last night and saw lot of flashing lights on M st and the streets close by. But I don't think SW's and mongers werent their concern. Spotted a tall skinny blonde WSW by 11th & m. She was wearing a black fishnet dress. I pulled over and another monger pulled right behind me. She got in and spread her legs and did a LE check and started driving. Got small tits. Maybe between A & be cup. She asked for 100 fs but told her I will only give her 60. Agreed very easily. Got to the spot and she got me hard with a CBJ (felt pretty good). The main event started of good and after 2 min she started rushing me, so banged her real hard and finished. And she got very wet during fs. After I finished she asked for napkins and she cleaned her pu**y off. Felt rushed. Maybe because of the reduced rate. Next time I monger I am going to negotiate the time also. Overall she had a nice body and attitude but just felt a bit rushed. She said she was from New York and has been coming here for the last 2 years on the weekends. Seem like a nice girl.

Body: 7 (sw scale)
Service: 4Spotted her by 11th & k not 11th & M

Ravane
08-05-07, 20:38
Went prowling over that side of the world recently. Although its borderline Maryland, I figured that I would put this post here, since most of the SW's are usually on the DC side. (:p)

Anyhoo, apparently trannies are taking over the street world. Not ONE female did I see. The same goes for the bus station... there was a time in the not too distant past when I'd find a female there, but not anymore, and it seems like the babylonians dont even care that they are there. Wow.

NY avenue was dry, with the exception of the gas station where I saw one BSW that I had sampled previously, and refused to partake of again, thanks to the smell of her ass.

Geez, I hate that. Personal peeve. Sue me.

Selah!

Belial
08-05-07, 22:15
I had to cut through town on the way home last night, so I cruised around a bit to see what was going on. Since I retired about a year ago, I haven't been cruising but I was just bored so I decided to take a look around. I wasn't looking to hook up.

I cruised West VA Avenue, NY Avenue, and RI Avenue between 10:30 and midnight. There was a BSW near the Downtown Motel on NY who looked about 50 years old. She didn't look bad for her age. On RI northbound just past North Capitol, there was another BSW who looked about 45 years old trying to hitch a ride. Further up, just before S. Dakota Avenue there was a real small BSW who looked between 18 and 21. She was kind of cute.

Montana Avenue was dead. On West VA, there wasn't too much going on. I spotted a possible BSW who was on the heavy side with average looks near Mt. Olivet.

Belial

Flash57
08-05-07, 23:16
Cruised between 4 and 6 am Sunday morning. 1 fat black female came out on Eastern around 5:30 AM. It was clear that she was a woman. She did not look anywhere near as good as the trannies do from a distance. Where have all the ****** gone.

QUOTE=Ravane]Went prowling over that side of the world recently. Although its borderline Maryland, I figured that I would put this post here, since most of the SW's are usually on the DC side. (:p)

Anyhoo, apparently trannies are taking over the street world. Not ONE female did I see. The same goes for the bus station... there was a time in the not too distant past when I'd find a female there, but not anymore, and it seems like the babylonians dont even care that they are there.

Selah![/QUOTE]

LoveLOS
08-08-07, 05:01
07/31
The drive was very disturbing. I barely saw any LEOs. Only few victorians and 1 wagon patrolling the loop.

I did came across one WSW with blond hair. She was wearing a black mini skirt, red tank top, and black high heels. She was walking down sixteen from K. I followed her from behind looking for any LEOs...

It happens that LL was with Diamond, whom I found in TBWNN when we observed a pretty blonde standing all alone in the uniform of a blatant WSW on (?)Logan Circle (up 14th from the loop). Diamond called LEO on her immediately, and we noted a cruiser around the corner. About 45 minutes later, we observed the same girl on the same corner. A street monger knows that is a theoretical impossibility.

Then a car pulls over to talk to her! Without the possibility of waving the guy off, we watched what we were certain would be a bust. We even decided to do an extra lap around the circle to watch. She talked thru the window but did not get in the car. Then he just drove off--a wise monger!

We came around past her and she was talking to a guy on a bike. I pegged him for one of her backup discussing the latest drive off. We drove around the block and the pseudo WSW was walking away from the guy on the bike. OTOH, there were two metro cars with lights flashing that converged on the poor schmuck.

A moment of silence.

LoveLOS

Oh, BTW the matter of Diamond. This gem believes she is worth $1.50, and so that is the asking price. I don't care for her face, but her body, while not as hot as some, is pretty sweet. Cesarean scar is how she managed to avoid the breeder hips, which is a fine trade off. Her oral skills are exquisite.

Face 6
Body 8
Tude 7
Sex 7

Big Red50
08-08-07, 10:00
It happens that LL was with Diamond, whom I found in TBWNN when we observed a pretty blonde standing all alone in the uniform of a blatant WSW on (?)Logan Circle (up 14th from the loop). Diamond called LEO on her immediately, and we noted a cruiser around the corner. About 45 minutes later, we observed the same girl on the same corner. A street monger knows that is a theoretical impossibility.

Then a car pulls over to talk to her! Without the possibility of waving the guy off, we watched what we were certain would be a bust. We even decided to do an extra lap around the circle to watch. She talked thru the window but did not get in the car. Then he just drove off--a wise monger!

We came around past her and she was talking to a guy on a bike. I pegged him for one of her backup discussing the latest drive off. We drove around the block and the pseudo WSW was walking away from the guy on the bike. OTOH, there were two metro cars with lights flashing that converged on the poor schmuck.

A moment of silence.

LoveLOS

Oh, BTW the matter of Diamond. This gem believes she is worth $1.50, and so that is the asking price. I don't care for her face, but her body, while not as hot as some, is pretty sweet. Cesarean scar is how she managed to avoid the breeder hips, which is a fine trade off. Her oral skills are exquisite.

Face 6
Body 8
Tude 7
Sex 7

Hey Dude

How have you been, good to see you back on the loops.

Big Red

Loop Vet
08-08-07, 12:19
LoveLOS,

Damn, dude, my apologies once again. I saw you called a couple times. Not sure how I missed the first call, but was in bed on the second. Next time give me a heads up during the day and I'll prepare. Check your PM for info on preparations. mmm mmmm good.

Loop

RelaxedInMd
08-08-07, 13:56
Went out last night for a quick drive at about 10:30. Nothing in the K/L area, which didn't surprise me. Located a BSW further east on K. Two jacks for a quick blow-n-go. Parked around the corner and took care of business.

Trick Williams
08-08-07, 17:13

A moment of silence.

LoveLOS

Face 6
Body 8
Tude 7
Sex 7

Good to see someone is paying attention out there... Good post Love.

LoveLOS
08-08-07, 19:13
Forgot to mention. Sobriety check right on K St on the way out of town. Best to cruise without booze.

Novaguy30
08-11-07, 13:49
Went to the loop last night at 3:00am, did a couple of rounds and didnt see anything. I just parked my car at a street near thomas circle and was looking at civilian eye candy. Than I noticed a car behind me shaking and I immediately knew what it was. Saw a lucky fella getting head in the back seat of his SUV. Chick was going up and down very vigorously which was shaking the SUV. She would come up every few minutes for some air and would go down again. While they were still in the act couple of LE cars came flashing their blue lights and looked like they stopped behind the SUV. They didnt stop - just slowed down, guess they were going to a diff call. Whole act lasted 15 min. After that they got in the front seat and left. Got a chance to look the woman and not sure if she was a civilian or SW.

Went back to K and saw a possible LSW with her pimp (bf). They were on the other side of road. Went down a bit further and made a U - turn and saw a blonde WSW in a black dress. Folllowed her down and she got in car. Started driving and did a LE check. Not sure but I think she said her name was Carrie and was from Richmond. Parked the car in an alley and gave her .6 Put the rain coat on and started sucking. And then I mounted her. This woman was too fu**ing annoying. She was just too loud and her fake moans sounded too fake and were getting on my nerves. After banging her for 5 mins she sucked me again and asked me to cum. I told her I never came with a CBJ and got on top again and banged her for another 3 min and busted my nut. While i was still busting my nut she tooked my di*k in her hand and jacked me off. Maybe others like it but it wasnt my thing. Then she opened my glove compartment and other boxes and started looking for napkins without even asking. Then she wiped her pussy off and got out of my car. I didnt take her back to the loop.

Member #3947
08-11-07, 22:51
Went out to get a hair cut early this morning (bout 6:30am). Stopped by the BoA to grab some additional cash at 7th and K but the machine doesn't f**king work until 7am. WTF! Saw quite a few BSW roaming the area. Most were real women but a few TS floating around.

So, on my way to another ATM, a slim BSW flagged me down for a ride down to the bus station. As a good monger, I said sure. She asked if I was dating and I replied the affirmative. Asked what I wanted, told her a BJ but only had 20 bucks. She said cool cause she needed the funds and we proceeded to a secluded spot. She did the deed and I dropped her off where I picked her up. Not the best CBJ but at that time of the AM, it did the trick. Told me if I wanted FS, she usually charges $. 5 and she is usually on the block Sat and Sun mornings.

So, I got a cheap CBJ and fresh hair cut to boot. Looks like if you catch them at the end of the shift, they will cut you a deal right off the bat.

It's good to be back in the Game.

Daplush Man

Dr.Monger
08-12-07, 01:05
I had the opportunity to do the DC loop recently, and while it was not as dead as before, it was not like ye olden day. I spotted what I thought was an attractive WSW up near the circle. By the time I came around she was gone. Fighred she was a civilian. Cruised some more until I found a spot to park. I hit the look on foot. Several BSWs around. Took a break at a local pub to use the bathroom and hang out until prime time. Back to the streets, I again did not see anything particularly good. TBWNN was open, with a sign indicating some kind of music! After the recent reports of nefarious goings on, I did not bother to check it out. I then saw the same WSW from before, clearly not a civilian. Unfortunately, I was not able to get into a position to pick her up. Such is life. All told, about three hours spent on the loop. A few girls, nothing other than the WSW who would have been my cup of tea.

It definitely seemed like things are picking up though I will try and make it back down soon.

Dr. Monger

Belial
08-13-07, 17:50
Went out to get a hair cut early this morning (bout 6:30am). Stopped by the BoA to grab some additional cash at 7th and K but the machine doesn't f**king work until 7am. WTF! Saw quite a few BSW roaming the area. Most were real women but a few TS floating around...

Daplush Man

Mostly women in the vicinity of 7th and K, or am I misunderstanding your post? I'm not knocking your hustle, but I would be afraid to pick up anything in that area. There are too many TS's that look too much like women.

Belial

Member #3947
08-13-07, 20:04
Understand, there are a few women sprinkled among the TS. I did a LE check before we pulled off. If it would have been a TS, would have gotten the boot out the truck!

Daplush Man

Belial
08-14-07, 22:27
I cruised around a bit yesterday afternoon (3-5 PM) just to see if anything was going on. Spotted a thick BSW at West VA Ave. and Oates St. dressed in plain clothes. She looked to be in her mid 20s and didn't look too bad at all. She gave me "the look" to make sure I knew why she was there. If I had not retired a year ago, I would have been interested, but alas it is a new day and I kept driving.

NY and Montana Avenues were dead, but there was a little action on RI Ave. Spotted a heavy set blonde WSW with huge tits walking between the Dunkin Donuts and the Family Dollar. Also spotted a really small BSW near the 7-11. I think she and the blonde work together. Both were in plain clothes.

Near 18th and RI I spotted a black female in her late teens to early 20s walking south on RI. I'm not 100% sure she was a SW but she had a somewhat rugged looking face and body language that made me think she might be. She was wearing blue jeans and a tight grey top and she had huge tits. Some dude stopped in his car and talked to her for a few minutes but he drove off and she kept walking. I never saw where she went, and I never saw her again when I drove back through.

She was the best that I saw by far. When I drove back down West VA, I saw some real skanks that nearly upset my stomach. I had been hoping that there would be something to look at near the Downtown Motel, Budget Inn, HoJo, but they were all dead.

Belial

Trick Williams
08-18-07, 01:45
Whut up!!! the kid went out last night(Thurs.) and I must say it felt great to get back in the swing... Ive been real busy as of late but the kid was able to sneek out to see what was poppin... I hit up downtown and didnt see too much action... I saw a BSW with an umbrella on L st. near "TBWNN"... She had a nice lil ass but when I tryed to pounce she started bull shiting on her cell(I hate that)... I saw a two SW's on 14th street near the Wachovia... One was a BSW named Cherry(http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=483614&postcount=48) that I dated a while back and a white or spanish SW I have never seen out... I was about to pounce on Cherry when I see LE swoop in to have a convo with her... Needless to say I got fuck out of there and headed towards N.Y ave... I head past the Budget hotel towards the Shell gas station when I spot LE sitting at the station(DAM!!! those mutherfuckers were everywhere)... It was all good cause I didnt see any action anyway, so I headed towards Montana Ave... Didnt see anything on Montana so I jumped on Rhode Island heading towards downtown... I make a right on 4th st. when I spot a PHAT ASS!!! oldhead BSW... As soon as I peeped her the "johnson" got hard... Pulled up and asked her the standard ride question... She abliged and hopped in... Agreed on 40 roses for half and half, plus pics... Off to the "no-tell" we went, where I punished her mish and finished off doggy...Lord!!! that ass was phat... Only a monger with a large pecker could handle all that ass... I guess thats why I am the man for the job LOL!!! Check it.

PS-*Not for the narrow booty lovers*

Vegas Black
08-18-07, 14:50
What you feeding them girls trick? They all healthy like WHOA! Nice pics, thanks for sharing.
Be safe out there.....

Trick Williams
08-18-07, 17:16
What you feeding them girls trick? They all healthy like WHOA! Nice pics, thanks for sharing.
Be safe out there.....

DC has always been known for its bootylicious women... They dont call it "chocolate city" for nothing... PHAT ASS ALL DAY!!!

Drunk Irish
08-20-07, 20:44
Out last night around 1:30, not much out. Couple of BSWs, one pretty nice, the other just phat. One rubenesque WSW that was being followed by the police for several blocks. I chuckled, as it was funny on a lot of levels. Moreso because it was like the old days when the police walked a line of prostitutes across the bridge, but this time there was only ONE!

There was a nice redhead by TBWNN, hair down to the middle of her back, but seeing how heavy the police presence was, didn't feel like partaking. I remember somebody mentioning a red-head, was this the one? Either way, police presence was too hot.

Trojanman12
08-21-07, 20:38
I could never find nothing like that in NC.

Needsome01
08-24-07, 23:33
So is it worth it did she do good BJ I know you gotta be quick out there so is it ok have you seen her out there alot! 1

Went to the loop last night at 3:00am, did a couple of rounds and didnt see anything. I just parked my car at a street near thomas circle and was looking at civilian eye candy. Than I noticed a car behind me shaking and I immediately knew what it was. Saw a lucky fella getting head in the back seat of his SUV. Chick was going up and down very vigorously which was shaking the SUV. She would come up every few minutes for some air and would go down again. While they were still in the act couple of LE cars came flashing their blue lights and looked like they stopped behind the SUV. They didnt stop - just slowed down, guess they were going to a diff call. Whole act lasted 15 min. After that they got in the front seat and left. Got a chance to look the woman and not sure if she was a civilian or SW.

Went back to K and saw a possible LSW with her pimp (bf). They were on the other side of road. Went down a bit further and made a U - turn and saw a blonde WSW in a black dress. Folllowed her down and she got in car. Started driving and did a LE check. Not sure but I think she said her name was Carrie and was from Richmond. Parked the car in an alley and gave her .6 Put the rain coat on and started sucking. And then I mounted her. This woman was too fu**ing annoying. She was just too loud and her fake moans sounded too fake and were getting on my nerves. After banging her for 5 mins she sucked me again and asked me to cum. I told her I never came with a CBJ and got on top again and banged her for another 3 min and busted my nut. While i was still busting my nut she tooked my di*k in her hand and jacked me off. Maybe others like it but it wasnt my thing. Then she opened my glove compartment and other boxes and started looking for napkins without even asking. Then she wiped her pussy off and got out of my car. I didnt take her back to the loop.

Needsome01
08-25-07, 02:39
Tell me what's going on K st. Tonight?