PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16

JanusCanal84
08-19-16, 20:18
The count was seven BSWs at 0630, all on 12th Street between Mass and NStreet.I was there but I saw only 1 BSW at 7 am walking to the deli before you get to Mass. Had all back 1 piece and a black cast on her right leg. Was going to take a pic but Waste Management had about 8 cars blocked off on that short street.

RealFlya
08-20-16, 10:55
I was there but I saw only 1 BSW at 7 am walking to the deli before you get to Mass. Had all back 1 piece and a black cast on her right leg. Was going to take a pic but Waste Management had about 8 cars blocked off on that short street.She was there again in a black one-piece this morning. Saw her again later in the morning on West Virginia, but she had changed into less formal shorts and a halter top. LE was following her and they were both spying each other. Also out on 12th this morning were Courtney and seven BSWs (including Candy, Jordan (AA not the white one) and Deja). Scooped Courtney for our usual encounter; she said bicycle cop was trying to get everyone to go home early this morning; he stuck to the NofMass so the girls all shifted SofMass and strolled in one big gaggle.

Mozam
08-26-16, 03:25
Yea ehhh so I was out on K, like past the convention center headed towards NoMa and K street is just a bunch of trannys from what I saw. Is this the famous K street loop that people keep talking about??

It was an eye sore. About 7 or so of them.

P.S. This was around 2 am.

Drunker Irish
08-26-16, 15:47
Yea ehhh so I was out on K, like past the convention center headed towards NoMa and K street is just a bunch of trannys from what I saw. Is this the famous K street loop that people keep talking about??

It was an eye sore. About 7 or so of them.

P.S. This was around 2 am.No, you went too far. 5th and K area are the trannies and whatever. Go 5 blocks over to 10th /11th and K street.

Mozam
08-26-16, 18:15
No, you went too far. 5th and K area are the trannies and whatever. Go 5 blocks over to 10th /11th and K street.Hmmm. Will take a look at it again tonight. Maybe around 3 am or so, weekends especially Friday obviously will have more activity later into the night. I'm not into SWs (at least in this country, West African countries are quite different) but I deff want to see the quality of talent in comparison to BP and other sites.

Really I'm just looking for a ghetto booty provider that I can see with some regularity.

RealFlya
08-26-16, 21:45
Hmmm. Will take a look at it again tonight. Maybe around 3 am or so, weekends especially Friday obviously will have more activity later into the night. I'm not into SWs (at least in this country, West African countries are quite different) but I deff want to see the quality of talent in comparison to BP and other sites.

Really I'm just looking for a ghetto booty provider that I can see with some regularity.Make sure you start at 12th and Mass; use an expanding square search from there. You'll find what you are looking for. If you go any further east than 11th you are in tranny land.

Drunker Irish
08-27-16, 06:28
Hmmm. Will take a look at it again tonight. Maybe around 3 am or so, weekends especially Friday obviously will have more activity later into the night. I'm not into SWs (at least in this country, West African countries are quite different) but I deff want to see the quality of talent in comparison to BP and other sites.

Really I'm just looking for a ghetto booty provider that I can see with some regularity.Its better than "Girly" Street in Monrovia, just not as many. It was crazy unbelievably awesome many moons ago, as in decades, it was unbelievable the talent available. Its not even a shadow of its former self. Just pretty much dead. I don't think there is anywhere in the US that is like it used to be. I'm just shocked street walking downtown DC is still going at all.

DCsfynest
08-27-16, 07:58
Its better than "Girly" Street in Monrovia, just not as many. It was crazy unbelievably awesome many moons ago, as in decades, it was unbelievable the talent available. Its not even a shadow of its former self. Just pretty much dead. I don't think there is anywhere in the US that is like it used to be. I'm just shocked street walking downtown DC is still going at all.Very true! What we see out there now is DEAD compared to days of old. However the scene in Houston will make you lose you mind. Everything you'd want. Even as far as looks, 7-10 on a CIV scale.

DcPimpin12
08-31-16, 22:31
Very true! What we see out there now is DEAD compared to days of old. However the scene in Houston will make you lose you mind. Everything you'd want. Even as far as looks, 7-10 on a CIV scale.Also if you go to Orlando Fl s orange blossom trail you will feel like paradise.

DCsfynest
09-03-16, 14:27
Also if you go to Orlando Fl s orange blossom trail you will feel like paradise.Yea I was recently out there on a late night food run with someone I met down there and saw some of it. I said "oh sh*t you saw that? She was unbothered and schooled me. I say damn! LOL.

DCsfynest
09-04-16, 02:59
Much like the loop, this thread is on life support. However someone pulled out the crash cart in an effort to revive them streets. There were quite a few new faces along with regulars out this morning. About 5 WSW and 7-8 BSW. Waved at Uncle LEroy as I passed the dwelling on 12th. Ariel was a new face w / tattoo (new to me atleast). Petite, light skinned, SHINY DSLs and pretty decent (no hand) mic work. She told me about a "blue shirt" trying to "talk" to her too. LOL I ain't mad at them'!

Efltgp
09-08-16, 21:39
Saw some new girls out there WSW blonde hot ass a little beat up.

2 BSW spinners fine body cute face.

I think the WSW might be uncle LEO.

Bumone
09-09-16, 15:53
I haven't frequented DC for 7-8 years but will be visiting soon. I am severely disappointed to hear that AMPs are dead; I had many a fine night at the one right up Vermont off K st. I also remember a little dive bar near there that kept a little photo album at the bar of girls providing services. Is that place still there and what was the name? If anyone knows of AMP that can bring back good memories PM me.

DcPimpin12
09-10-16, 03:10
I haven't frequented DC for 7-8 years but will be visiting soon. I am severely disappointed to hear that AMPs are dead; I had many a fine night at the one right up Vermont off K st. I also remember a little dive bar near there that kept a little photo album at the bar of girls providing services. Is that place still there and what was the name? If anyone knows of AMP that can bring back good memories PM me.Bro you might be better off driving to bmore ull have more luck there than here.

Shithead06
09-12-16, 01:30
Much like the loop, this thread is on life support. However someone pulled out the crash cart in an effort to revive them streets. There were quite a few new faces along with regulars out this morning. About 5 WSW and 7-8 BSW. Waved at Uncle LEroy as I passed the dwelling on 12th. Ariel was a new face w / tattoo (new to me atleast). Petite, light skinned, SHINY DSLs and pretty decent (no hand) mic work. She told me about a "blue shirt" trying to "talk" to her too. LOL I ain't mad at them'!I met her the other evening, not a bad head game. Face had a lot of piercings in it. Shitty.

Shithead06
09-12-16, 01:34
Since it's the end of summer, I had to make a trip. Saw a lot of ladies out there. I saw the tallest WSW I have even seen with a huge chest, but her face was butt ugly. Saw a lot of BSW's and WSW Courtney. Decided on Ariel and was a worthwhile trip. Have Ariel's number but who knows if it will work. Said she was from Caiifornia, and had just came from Texas.

Shitty.

DCsfynest
09-12-16, 06:41
Mic work superb! I told her I like sugar, she assured me I'd like her Cinnamon. SHE were right! As it stands, she had Ariel beat today! I've also met with Ciara. She gives and enthused mic check and good tight kit kat. This whole squad is turning out to be winning. I saw another one the other morning. I didn't get her name though...I'll be back to see Cinnamon but I may need to check out the rest of the squad first.

JanusCanal84
09-12-16, 19:05
As the title stated above has anyone tried a few in some of our desolate areas. I asked this because on the intersections of Rhode Island and South Dakota there is this nice looking 20's something blonde or brunette depending on the day of the week panhandler always asking for money. Now when I do pass through this area she's not on my side of the stop light. I tend to see her during rush hour on various different days. Never at night and usually on the side heading to BW parkway.

Same thing a few days ago I saw some really hot looking asian homeless girls by the McDonald's in front of Camelot in downtown. They had like 3 shooping carts and asking people for money when they stepped out of the door. This was around 3 with heavy traffic so I couldn't stop by hut has anyone seen these girls before. I guess they would he utr right they are homeless by the looks.

Smacks
09-22-16, 05:02
It's been a long time since I've hit the loop, but got a little restless this morning. Hit the loop at 4:30 and there were lots of girls out. At least 6 BSW and one WSW just letting it all hang out.

1 WSW and 2 BSW were talking to a guy with a mic and a camera. Needless to say, I'm not trying be caught on camera so I left the area.

I hope this video doesn't get big, or its bad news for everyone here.

SWMonger
09-23-16, 00:19
Also if you go to Orlando Fl s orange blossom trail you will feel like paradise.So far Orange Blossom Trail is the best I have ever found! Good variety and plenty to choose from. Anything from gorgeous girl next door type to a toothless gummy. If there isn't one on OBT they will be on the side streets. Go to Florida once a year. Always action on OBT.

Propilot
09-23-16, 21:33
As the title stated above has anyone tried a few in some of our desolate areas. I asked this because on the intersections of Rhode Island and South Dakota there is this nice looking 20's something blonde or brunette depending on the day of the week panhandler always asking for money. Now when I do pass through this area she's not on my side of the stop light. I tend to see her during rush hour on various different days. .I think that I might have seen her a few weeks ago. I was in DC one early Saturday morning and I saw a girl that you described on the cross streets that you described. She was standing besides a black guy that was trying to sell cold water and Gatorade. I drove by her at least five times, but she never acknowledged me. She didn't seem pressed as a streetwalker would be. At the time she barely looked at the cars that were driving by. I think that she is just some pretty girl out there panhandling any money that she can get. I will try to check out her location again sometime this week and report back.

Propilot-Always check your six.

DizKnutz
09-23-16, 22:26
As the title stated above has anyone tried a few in some of our desolate areas. I asked this because on the intersections of Rhode Island and South Dakota there is this nice looking 20's something blonde or brunette depending on the day of the week panhandler always asking for money. Now when I do pass through this area she's not on my side of the stop light. I tend to see her during rush hour on various different days. Never at night and usually on the side heading to BW parkway.

Same thing a few days ago I saw some really hot looking asian homeless girls by the McDonald's in front of Camelot in downtown. They had like 3 shooping carts and asking people for money when they stepped out of the door. This was around 3 with heavy traffic so I couldn't stop by hut has anyone seen these girls before. I guess they would he utr right they are homeless by the looks.I came across her in springtime while passing by and pulled up into the hotel parking lot. She came over, but wasn't looking to put any work in for cash. I didn't press--just gave her a five and then on my way.

UnknownSoldier
09-24-16, 08:12
I talked to her too. Seen her many times since the beginning of the summer (She looked AMAZING at the start but seems to be going downhill) and I agree she's not looking for work. From what I can tell she has a white boyfriend / companion who usually stands off to the side at the bus stop and keeps an eye on her.

Same thing a few days ago I saw some really hot looking asian homeless girls by the McDonald's in front of Camelot in downtown. They had like 3 shooping carts and asking people for money when they stepped out of the door. This was around 3 with heavy traffic so I couldn't stop by hut has anyone seen these girls before. I guess they would he utr right they are homeless by the looks.

Drunker Irish
09-24-16, 17:08
Since it's the end of summer, I had to make a trip. Saw a lot of ladies out there. I saw the tallest WSW I have even seen with a huge chest, but her face was butt ugly. Saw a lot of BSW's and WSW Courtney. Decided on Ariel and was a worthwhile trip. Have Ariel's number but who knows if it will work. Said she was from Caiifornia, and had just came from Texas.

Shitty.Went out on the dreaded Thursday, but no stings. LEO on bike patrol was out harassing some of the ladies. Saw what I think is your girl, with really curly hair? Was a bit tempting but a bit of butter face and cottage cheese thighs.

Did run into a spectacular blonde, as in WTF are you doing on the streets. Dated her and got her numbers, a lot of fun. Great personality and funny.

3 WSWs and a bunch of BSWs that looked really good. One was a Rihanna look-alike and another looked like a librarian you'd like to fuck.

Surprised by the WSW talent, but they are very much temporary and won't be around long. Some of the BSWs I recognized.

Tipster2
09-29-16, 13:00
I haven't frequented DC for 7-8 years but will be visiting soon. I am severely disappointed to hear that AMPs are dead; I had many a fine night at the one right up Vermont off K st. I also remember a little dive bar near there that kept a little photo album at the bar of girls providing services. Is that place still there and what was the name? If anyone knows of AMP that can bring back good memories PM me.That "place" was called TBWNN- standing for the bar with no name. It was closed down by LEO years ago about the same time the AMPs, and lastly H&H, we're closed by puritan DC politicians.

Pizzlepro02
09-29-16, 23:34
The recent posts about an attractive young female panhandler reminded me of an encounter I had recently. Early on a Sun morning I was comin in from a night out and stopped to grab some breakfast from a Dunkin Donuts. As I walked towards the establishment, I noticed an fairly young-lookin, ebony chick sitting down by the entrance. As I got closer I noticed she had an attractive face but I couldn't tell anything about the body b / c she was seated w / a jacket on. As I'm about to pass her to go in the front door she asks me if I had any change so she could get something to eat! Now I've been a Washingtonian for quite a while & am used to all types of bums approachin me w / their hands out. But this female looked like completely normal (& again, kinda cute) so I was taken aback by that. But in my typical beggar reflex, I said I don't have nothin & walked right by into the DD. When I left w / the bag of food in my hand she asked AGAIN for change & I politely said "I can't help you" as I walked towards my car. Then I hear in a very snarky tone: "You have a nice day, sir"!

Now look, I consider myself a gentleman, so I didn't turn around or say anything back to her. But of course in my mind, the monger voice wanted to tell her ignorant ass that instead of beggin for pocket change in the early mornin chill outside a freakin Dunkin Donuts, what she needs to do is take a bus downtown (if she could scrounge up the fair, that is), remove some of those layers & start walkin slowly on L or K! To me it's another sign of how bad the P4 P scene in the DMV has gotten when decent lookin females are desperate enough to panhandle, but they wouldn't even think to work the Loop!

It's really sad b / c I remember my 1st P4 P score in DC back in the day was a civilian female walking on major thoroughfare near downtown in the middle of a weekend night! I just pulled up to her, asked if she needed a ride & it was on & poppin from there! Boy, those were the days. . .

SWMonger
10-02-16, 08:55
The recent posts about an attractive young female panhandler reminded me of an encounter I had recently. Early on a Sun morning I was comin in from a night out and stopped to grab some breakfast from a Dunkin Donuts. As I walked towards the establishment, I noticed an fairly young-lookin, ebony chick sitting down by the entrance. As I got closer I noticed she had an attractive face but I couldn't tell anything about the body b / c she was seated w / a jacket on. As I'm about to pass her to go in the front door she asks me if I had any change so she could get something to eat! Now I've been a Washingtonian for quite a while & am used to all types of bums approachin me w / their hands out. But this female looked like completely normal (& again, kinda cute) so I was taken aback by that. But in my typical beggar reflex, I said I don't have nothin & walked right by into the DD. When I left w / the bag of food in my hand she asked AGAIN for change & I politely said "I can't help you" as I walked towards my car. Then I hear in a very snarky tone: "You have a nice day, sir"!

Now look, I consider myself a gentleman, so I didn't turn around or say anything back to her. But of course in my mind, the monger voice wanted to tell her ignorant ass that instead of beggin for pocket change in the early mornin chill outside a freakin Dunkin Donuts, what she needs to do is take a bus downtown (if she could scrounge up the fair, that is), remove some of those layers & start walkin slowly on L or K! To me it's another sign of how bad the P4 P scene in the DMV has gotten when decent lookin females are desperate enough to panhandle, but they wouldn't even think to work the Loop!

It's really sad b / c I remember my 1st P4 P score in DC back in the day was a civilian female walking on major thoroughfare near downtown in the middle of a weekend night! I just pulled up to her, asked if she needed a ride & it was on & poppin from there! Boy, those were the days. . .Some of the best action I have had is someone that is not a SW or not working at the time. I have picked up more than one non working women and given them a ride to the store and then offered to give them a ride somewhere else. They may not be actively working but seize the opportunity to make a quick buck. You just have to be careful with solicitation. I try to give to all female panhandlers and tell them there is more where that came from. If they are interested and want to talk about it, she will have to get in my car so that we can drive off. Undercover will not hop in the car and let you drive off with her in the car.

RealFlya
10-02-16, 23:00
Sorry for delay. I'm filing a report for last week's activity. Made it out twice. The usual suspects were out on 12th. I managed to hook up with WSW Simone who was down from Jessup. I had never encountered her before. Soft spoken with blonde curls and nice medium build. CBJ was loooong and slow! If that's how you like it, highly recommended! A few nights later ran into Blue. She's ready to hit the road after graduating from truck driving school but says she'll still be out from time to time. She still has her place by Raven's Stadium. I think she's always a hot number in her fishnets and brunette hair. I'll be out there again tonight. More to follow.

RealFlya
10-05-16, 19:31
I didn't get to the track until 6:30 this morning. By then only cc and 3 BSWs were out. Scooped cc and we did a few bumps of cola before a very enjoyable CBJ in our usual spot. Then she got really tired. She invited me to her room in md. She said she wanted to reward me for years of faithfully seeing her. Well lucky day. Couldn't believe my lucky stars!! Went to her place and we shared a few lines before giving me a little GFE play and one on the house! I never woulda dreamed this would happen. Being a nice guy finally paid off! Cheers!

Dr Dong
10-06-16, 06:25
Last minute trip to DC yesterday. RTFF and cruised the WV and Fla / NY strip (I think). It was dark by the time I took my ride and my eyes just ain't what they used to be. It seems early AM is the best time? Am I in the general vicinity? Any landmarks someone can throw out there? The streets here are not the easiest to navigate. Thanks!

SWMonger
10-06-16, 08:28
I didn't get to the track until 6:30 this morning. By then only cc and 3 BSWs were out. Scooped cc and we did a few bumps of cola before a very enjoyable CBJ in our usual spot. Then she got really tired. She invited me to her room in md. She said she wanted to reward me for years of faithfully seeing her. Well lucky day. Couldn't believe my lucky stars!! Went to her place and we shared a few lines before giving me a little GFE play and one on the house! I never woulda dreamed this would happen. Being a nice guy finally paid off! Cheers!The nicer you are the better the results. The more generous you are the happier you will be in the long run. Business is business, with most you are just another customer but with some you more. These are the best. When uncle LEO comes out and everyone goes into hiding you have a trusted provider that you can call on.

Some Guy2
10-10-16, 07:40
Some of the best action I have had is someone that is not a SW or not working at the time. I have picked up more than one non working women and given them a ride to the store and then offered to give them a ride somewhere else. They may not be actively working but seize the opportunity to make a quick buck. You just have to be careful with solicitation. I try to give to all female panhandlers and tell them there is more where that came from. If they are interested and want to talk about it, she will have to get in my car so that we can drive off. Undercover will not hop in the car and let you drive off with her in the car.I would buy her something from dunkins. Nice deeds will never go unrewarded. If she lied its on her, your conscience will be clear.

Chrissy Bankx
10-15-16, 12:07
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.info Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

BoloBellgrande
10-16-16, 18:44
I just saw a possible sighting on Eastern Ave. I saw what looked like a white girl nicely dressed in all black walking up the hill and crossing Olive Street. She was turning her head and looking at every car that passed by her. She was walking on the right hand side of the street, heading toward 201 Kenilworth Ave. I've seen a few scallywags near the corner liquor store, but this one looked TGTBT.

RealFlya
10-19-16, 22:35
Got to the track 0630 this morning. Only girls out were Courtney and Candy. Courtney said she had been out since 0300. She said all the girls were getting hassled by two rookie LEOs who knew nothing and ran checks on everybody. Had my usual service from Courtney. Sorry for the same "ol report. It's getting kinda mundane and boring out there.

CrapChute
10-24-16, 13:34
Today was my first time going out to the street in this country. I went directly to Mass and 12th around 4:00. I saw two girls and immediately knew they were working. The last time I had seen something like this was when I was a kid in the back seat of the car and we drove through the area late at night and I saw a women walking down the street in a thong. I could not believe what I was seeing at the time but I knew, even as a child that I wanted it. Years later I am cruising the same area. I decided to ride around and get a feel for the area. I was looking for Uncle LEO, I saw one standing in the jungle along with some girls further down. I made several trips through the residential area and the girls left and so did the on foot Uncle. I probably made thirty or more circles around the area. I went around Logan, Thomas, there was one girl walking off toward 11th ST. I did not see anything around the 10th /11th and K area. I kept seeing the same SWs, about 8 BWs total. Then around 5:00 I saw a ninth had showed up. I thought about parking my car and going to go talk to the girls directly, I have read this is good practice but I would like to get other thoughts on the practice. I talked to one BSW in cut off booty shorts who did not get in, the second BSW did. We went to a short time, and I had a blast and got the number. I have been mongering for four years now but I was shaking in the car, I could not believe it was happening. I like the thrill of cruising around that area, it is an immense amount of exhilaration. For me it is about seeing the girls dressed like that and knowing I could have one. I think I am done with the pages, at the very least in the near future. The total damage was five Jackson's for half and half, the think she starting with a high number expecting me to negotiate. The rate was great considering you get less for more on the pages. People talk about the glory days, but I was too young to see it. I just know that even with the slim pickings I saw, I am hooked. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

JoeBlowDC
10-25-16, 13:25
Today was my first time going out to the street in this country. I went directly to Mass and 12th around 4:00. I saw two girls and immediately knew they were working. The last time I had seen something like this was when I was a kid in the back seat of the car and we drove through the area late at night and I saw a women walking down the street in a thong. I could not believe what I was seeing at the time but I knew, even as a child that I wanted it. Years later I am cruising the same area. I decided to ride around and get a feel for the area. I was looking for Uncle LEO, I saw one standing in the jungle along with some girls further down. I made several trips through the residential area and the girls left and so did the on foot Uncle. I probably made thirty or more circles around the area. I went around Logan, Thomas, there was one girl walking off toward 11th ST. I did not see anything around the 10th /11th and K area. I kept seeing the same SWs, about 8 BWs total. Then around 5:00 I saw a ninth had showed up. I thought about parking my car and going to go talk to the girls directly, I have read this is good practice but I would like to get other thoughts on the practice. I talked to one BSW in cut off booty shorts who did not get in, the second BSW did. We went to a short time, and I had a blast and got the number. I have been mongering for four years now but I was shaking in the car, I could not believe it was happening. I like the thrill of cruising around that area, it is an immense amount of exhilaration. For me it is about seeing the girls dressed like that and knowing I could have one. I think I am done with the pages, at the very least in the near future. The total damage was five Jackson's for half and half, the think she starting with a high number expecting me to negotiate. The rate was great considering you get less for more on the pages. People talk about the glory days, but I was too young to see it. I just know that even with the slim pickings I saw, I am hooked. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.You seem like you already have a good handle on things. It seems like you took the time to RTTF and did your research. Well done!!

HandBanana
10-28-16, 10:02
I just saw a possible sighting on Eastern Ave. I saw what looked like a white girl nicely dressed in all black walking up the hill and crossing Olive Street. She was turning her head and looking at every car that passed by her. She was walking on the right hand side of the street, heading toward 201 Kenilworth Ave. I've seen a few scallywags near the corner liquor store, but this one looked TGTBT.It probably way. Your spidey senses were probably spot on With this one.

Kraven Morehed
10-29-16, 09:09
Hello people, if you're old enough you know my handle. So was out in choc city after a long time. Circled the loop about 5 times and saw nothing. Guessed I might have been too early around 2 am, and def was not going to wait for a later time. Thought it could not hurt to go a few more rounds. After the seventh round saw a white thick chick in jeans with a bit of a gut, across the street. Tried giving a head nod but she just walked past. After seeing her face I thought I saw a memory. "Hey Courtney" Got her attention and in the car. I must say I was really surprised how. Big her waste got. I was wondering if she was or had a pregnancy. I do remember an earlier post about her "letting herself go" but she ONLY had a big waste, so I don't think it was simply that case AND yo, those legs, milk, and buns are still on point, that's why I'm thinkin child. You really can't get that much weight and it ONLY go to your stomach. But I digress, she directed me to a spot, and gave the Michael Phelps, aka the supreme stroke (coining that). Afterwards she made a comment about the size which took me aback. It's tnot the first time I heard I was big, but after watching porn, it's hard to believe you're big when you cannot qualify for a movie. But the damage oiginally was. 8, then moved to 1 because she asked nicely, and I wanted to be nice. Now I don't believe I took to long, but it came up during the session that she thought I has done when I slowed down for the Marvin Gaye stroke then wen back to Fast and furious (yes, I'm coining that). Got the digits a 3rd time, since I am not a frequent mongerer, but between a BP host, SW, and stripper telling me I'm big, I am feeling myself. But I think it's better to let women determine for themselves because you say one thing, and they will expect you to have like 8-9 inches.

Shithead06
11-13-16, 01:14
Made a trip late last evening into the city. I was truly surprised how many ladies were out and about. Every flavor was on the menu except Asian take out. I saw a total of about 20 girls out making a living, and more WSW's than I have seen in the last ten years combined. I picked up a WSW who said her name was Angel and that she was Yugoslavian. She also mentioned she has just gotten back from Germany and went to school here somewhere in VA. I probably wouldn't try her a second time, the head game wasn't that great. All in all though, I was very happy to see that many ladies back out. Maybe the loops will come back to life now.

Shitty.

SWMonger
11-18-16, 08:25
DC must be hit or miss, for a SW monger it is not worth making a special trip. For the size of the city it really doesn't offer much SW action. Could not find one anywhere. Though there were a few trannies on Eastern.

Shithead06
11-20-16, 05:45
Was hoping to repeat my last trip, so I made the trip to the city yesterday morning. A lot of BSW's out and about but nothing up to my taste. Most of them were so fat and or ugly my dick wouldn't get hard. I did see a tall WSW with blonde hair. Her face looked really strange so I passed, I did stop to talk with her, she said her name was Monroe. When I checked backpage later, it showed a TS Monroe who looked just like her so be careful on who you choose out there. Overall I'm happy to see the loop coming back to life. Let's hope in the future we have 6-7 blocks of girls to choose from again, I miss those days.

Shitty.

RealFlya
12-13-16, 20:09
Was out last week and tapped Courtney. She admitted to waking up late several times in the last few weeks. She says if she does that she sleeps in. Went out this morning. No one out but 3 new BSWs. 3 different body types. All nice! No Courtney this morning. There was a female LE in a cruiser. Giving us all the stink eye and even blocking traffic with her car. I'll give it one more shot in the morning. Its supposed to get polar cold starting Thursday. Shifting to BP mode.

RealFlya
12-14-16, 11:54
Was out last week and tapped Courtney. She admitted to waking up late several times in the last few weeks. She says if she does that she sleeps in. Went out this morning. No one out but 3 new BSWs. 3 different body types. All nice! No Courtney this morning. There was a female LE in a cruiser. Giving us all the stink eye and even blocking traffic with her car. I'll give it one more shot in the morning. Its supposed to get polar cold starting Thursday. Shifting to BP mode.It was 7 am by the time I got through the traffic this morning. No one out by that time.

Wasntme
12-21-16, 12:35
There is a provider I really like to see, not because she has the best services, but because of her inviting personality. She's extremely friendly, conversational, with a girl-next-door cuteness I just can't pass.

The one caveat is she frequently tries to upsell, and by frequently I mean every time. In the past this would have put me off to the point where I would stop seeing her. But being in business myself, I've come to appreciate her salesmanship. Her approach is not pushy or demanding, but comes off as a value statement. Me being the frugal one, I decline her recommendation every time.

The upsell discussions with her got me thinking about value. I argue that we are in a buyer's market, and have been for a long time. In truth, the one thing we can thank for LE presence is keeping it a buyer's market. You see, the market (DC in this case) determines the value of service by what it is willing to pay, yet external factors have an effect on the market as well. Government initiatives, LE presence, economic stability, and "concerned" citizens can make the market unstable, thereby dissuading potential customers and driving sellers out. For the few sellers that stay, it means less demand and no premium pricing, hence the buyers market.

If you consider today's service rate and ask yourself when was the last time it was consistently higher, you may find yourself thinking of the Golden Era. Late 90's to early 2000's. During this time, there were few external conditions affecting the market -- increasing demand, inviting countless providers, all with a market willing to pay.

In the end, everyone wants a good deal, and we've been in a market for getting good deals for some time. Yet, considering the rising price of milk and bread, and service prices that haven't changed in ages, I may be inclined to honor the upsell every now and then.

CrapChute
12-22-16, 22:26
I have hit the loop several times since my last report. It is hit or miss at times. There are mostly BSW around there. I was out last night and saw only two BSW that are regulars out there. Kept driving saw one of the newer WSWs out that I had picked up before, I passed. Then saw a BSW that I had never seen before, I swooped her up.

Honey Butter
12-23-16, 14:22
Today was my first time going out to the street in this country. I went directly to Mass and 12th around 4:00. I saw two girls and immediately knew they were working. The last time I had seen something like this was when I was a kid in the back seat of the car and we drove through the area late at night and I saw a women walking down the street in a thong. I could not believe what I was seeing at the time but I knew, even as a child that I wanted it. Years later I am cruising the same area. I decided to ride around and get a feel for the area. I was looking for Uncle LEO, I saw one standing in the jungle along with some girls further down. I made several trips through the residential area and the girls left and so did the on foot Uncle. I probably made thirty or more circles around the area. I went around Logan, Thomas, there was one girl walking off toward 11th ST. I did not see anything around the 10th /11th and K area. I kept seeing the same SWs, about 8 BWs total. Then around 5:00 I saw a ninth had showed up. I thought about parking my car and going to go talk to the girls directly, I have read this is good practice but I would like to get other thoughts on the practice. I talked to one BSW in cut off booty shorts who did not get in, the second BSW did. We went to a short time, and I had a blast and got the number. I have been mongering for four years now but I was shaking in the car, I could not believe it was happening. I like the thrill of cruising around that area, it is an immense amount of exhilaration. For me it is about seeing the girls dressed like that and knowing I could have one. I think I am done with the pages, at the very least in the near future. The total damage was five Jackson's for half and half, the think she starting with a high number expecting me to negotiate. The rate was great considering you get less for more on the pages. People talk about the glory days, but I was too young to see it. I just know that even with the slim pickings I saw, I am hooked. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.You described the thrill perfectly. You should check out baltimore. Wilkens is pretty loaded up 24/7. There have been times I've seen 10-15 girls out. A lot of junkies but if you take the time to read the boards. You'll find a gem.

John in VA
01-01-17, 22:08
Finally made it out on the track after an absence. Got out Saturday morning around 4:30 am. Initial saw a couple of BSW out. Cruised around for a few minutes and saw more management than SW's. No uncle visible. Around 5 am probably 5-6 BSW out. At about 5:30 saw Courtney hit the track and then Jordan showed up around 6 ish. Other than those two no WSW's to be found. Got bored around 6:30 and drove home.

AOmega0
01-08-17, 18:27
There is a provider I really like to see, not because she has the best services, but because of her inviting personality. She's extremely friendly, conversational, with a girl-next-door cuteness I just can't pass.

The one caveat is she frequently tries to upsell, and by frequently I mean every time. In the past this would have put me off to the point where I would stop seeing her. But being in business myself, I've come to appreciate her salesmanship. Her approach is not pushy or demanding, but comes off as a value statement. Me being the frugal one, I decline her recommendation every time.

The upsell discussions with her got me thinking about value. I argue that we are in a buyer's market, and have been for a long time. In truth, the one thing we can thank for LE presence is keeping it a buyer's market. You see, the market (DC in this case) determines the value of service by what it is willing to pay, yet external factors have an effect on the market as well. Government initiatives, LE presence, economic stability, and "concerned" citizens can make the market unstable, thereby dissuading potential customers and driving sellers out. For the few sellers that stay, it means less demand and no premium pricing, hence the buyers market.

If you consider today's service rate and ask yourself when was the last time it was consistently higher, you may find yourself thinking of the Golden Era. Late 90's to early 2000's. During this time, there were few external conditions affecting the market -- increasing demand, inviting countless providers, all with a market willing to pay.

In the end, everyone wants a good deal, and we've been in a market for getting good deals for some time. Yet, considering the rising price of milk and bread, and service prices that haven't changed in ages, I may be inclined to honor the upsell every now and then.I also appreciate 'hustle' and salesmanship; but they better be ready on TRUE negotiation. SW always seem surprised & upset when you have a counter-offer (not my experience, but reading the experiences of others) and BP providers seem put off by any negotiation. A providers idea of negotiation is to take and offer nothing in return as well as not entertain a counter-offer. If they want to upsell, they better have a value proposition to back it up. Overall they should be more business-minded / open, but with the lack of formal education of most (not all) and drug use.

I also agree that as a whole, it is a buyers market. However, the elasticity of demand is very interesting the sex industry. When the external forces you mention drive out providers, I believe demand stays relatively the same (since us buyers are still willing and able; the willingness just goes down a bit due to LE presence). If anything, the ones who stay end up with more pricing power due to the lower availability of substitute providers; less competition. If we go out, we say, "Slim pickens today" so we either have the discipline to wait it out OR we decide to pay for something of less quality (perceived value anyway since each of us can like something different) even to our dissatisfaction of choices. In a situation like that, a provider could - in theory. Charge more and get away with it due to temporary lack of competition. It'd still be and always will be a buyers market, but would have a higher potential to have to consider alternatives (BP, camgirls, stripclubs, MP's, etc) if we're deadset on a SW right then and there. We all know; scarcity sells.

Now if prices of commodities are rising and service prices are staying the same (even in the face of less competition) as you noted, I'd be less inclined to entertain an upsell unless there was commensurate value. Going back to the title of your original post.

All Goat
01-13-17, 06:44
I counted at least 15 girls out this morning and no LEO in sight.

Jimmy Deen
01-15-17, 13:26
Fairly new to the area. I finally found the whereabouts of where the women on the night frequent. I went out about 6:30 Am. Saw about 4 BSW (one of whom advertise on BP) and a nice thick WSW. Didn't scoop up any because the law was starting to come out. I'm thinking about getting a room next weekend in the area to test it out. I have no tints so I don't trust car action.

Wasntme
01-16-17, 13:28
Something told me to head out there! Ah well, things happen for a reason.

I counted at least 15 girls out this morning and no LEO in sight.

Wasntme
01-16-17, 13:53
AOmega0,

Thanks for entertaining my thoughts. You raise some interesting points.

A providers idea of negotiation is to take and offer nothing in return as well as not entertain a counter-offer. If they want to upsell, they better have a value proposition to back it up. Overall they should be more business-minded / open, but with the lack of formal education of most (not all) and drug use.I couldn't agree more. In fact, my words to her were "I guess you're saying you want free money. " Since we've started having these convos the value has increased, but not an increase in cost. Unfortunately she has put herself in a tough position, unless she can outline the exact value gained by x cost (to your point), I can continue receiving better service at the same cost.

I also agree that as a whole, it is a buyers market. However, the elasticity of demand is very interesting the sex industry. When the external forces you mention drive out providers, I believe demand stays relatively the same (since us buyers are still willing and able; the willingness just goes down a bit due to LE presence). If anything, the ones who stay end up with more pricing power due to the lower availability of substitute providers; less competition. If we go out, we say, "Slim pickens today" so we either have the discipline to wait it out OR we decide to pay for something of less quality (perceived value anyway since each of us can like something different) even to our dissatisfaction of choices. In a situation like that, a provider could - in theory. Charge more and get away with it due to temporary lack of competition. It'd still be and always will be a buyers market, but would have a higher potential to have to consider alternatives (BP, camgirls, stripclubs, MP's, etc) if we're deadset on a SW right then and there. We all know; scarcity sells.

Now if prices of commodities are rising and service prices are staying the same (even in the face of less competition) as you noted, I'd be less inclined to entertain an upsell unless there was commensurate value. Going back to the title of your original post.Valid points. As I read your reply I think there is a duality in my original post. One side of it is an objective, economy perspective, and the other, my conclusion, is an underlying emotional perspective. Reading back on it, my comment "considering the rising price of milk and bread, and service prices that haven't changed in ages, I may be inclined to honor the upsell every now and then. " has an emotional underlying. From a logical / economical standpoint, I agree with your statement.

"if prices of commodities are rising and service prices are staying the same (even in the face of less competition) as you noted, I'd be less inclined to entertain an upsell unless there was commensurate value".

But if that's true then it contradicts my original statement. Now I'm thinking I must have a soft heart =/.

AOmega0
01-17-17, 19:17
AOmega0,

Thanks for entertaining my thoughts. You raise some interesting points.

I couldn't agree more. In fact, my words to her were "I guess you're saying you want free money. " Since we've started having these convos the value has increased, but not an increase in cost. Unfortunately she has put herself in a tough position, unless she can outline the exact value gained by x cost (to your point), I can continue receiving better service at the same cost.

Valid points. As I read your reply I think there is a duality in my original post. One side of it is an objective, economy perspective, and the other, my conclusion, is an underlying emotional perspective. Reading back on it, my comment "considering the rising price of milk and bread, and service prices that haven't changed in ages, I may be inclined to honor the upsell every now and then. " has an emotional underlying. From a logical / economical standpoint, I agree with your statement.

"if prices of commodities are rising and service prices are staying the same (even in the face of less competition) as you noted, I'd be less inclined to entertain an upsell unless there was commensurate value".

But if that's true then it contradicts my original statement. Now I'm thinking I must have a soft heart =/.Of course; couldn't help myself. Very engaging.

I see what you mean with the duality; I didn't consider the perspective of the provider. Just mine as buyer. With that, I agree. I certainly try to help out the ones who treat me well in a reciprocal manner.

In fact, you may have inadvertently made another fine point that if she (or any provider) isn't willing to offer more value for an increase in the original x amount of $(her upsell asking price) - then it tells you about the character of the person you've been dealing with. (to provider) "Even after seeing me this many times, you aren't willing to/are stubborn on being more generous yourself, but will ask solely more of ME?".

Overall, thanks for provoking this type of convo. Need more of them on the board. Who knows; it might start to change consumer behavior for the better.

Mozam
01-26-17, 07:36
So, I slept earlier than usual and woke up around 3 am. Couldn't go back to sleep so I kept busy. Read a bit, did some chores then figured "why don't I go try and find this loop that everyone is talking about".

I'm not into the SW scene (at least here in the US, overseas is a different convo) so I was never too pressed about it. I had tried finding the Loop/SW Scene before simply to know where it was and to know the full 'range' of the hobby in the DMV. I had been down Eastern Ave before but what I saw there should never be spoken about again. I had been down K St before, but more so around 5th aka Tranny Land, again, never to be spoken about.

Well I figured since today was a tad bit warm, why don't I try to find the proper 'Loop'. So I did just that. Got to the Loop around 5:30 and lo and behold the first BSW (I saw 5 today). She had an extremely phat ass and looked up to par. Saw 2 others by L and 11th, one was in a thong and getting a bit showy while the other walked around. I later saw a 4th one that I actually would have liked to have but seeing as it was nearing 6 am and the early DC morning workers would soon start coming in I decided to bounce. I did want to try and wave one down, but I like to keep the hobbying lowkey. You never know what car is behind you.

A couple observations:

1. The Loop is HOT! Because this is downtown, there's a lot of one way traffic and congestion. Once the early commuters started rolling in it was tough to make pit stops and you-Turns. You had to keep it moving. I'll definitely check out the loop tomorrow between 3:30 - 5:00 am. Too late for clubs but a tad too early for early DC workers.

2. Seemed like the ladies had 'protection' as I saw a Chrysler 300 park some yards from them with its hazard lights on.

3. Didn't notice too much LEO activity, that was a good touch.

4. I'm surprised the loop is in such a well lit area. I would think the ladies would like a bit more of a lowkey area e. G. K & 5th heading towards MD.

5. I liked SW activity, at least overseas, particularly Ghana and Nigeria, because on some streets you'd have like 20-30 women on a slow moving street with little traffic. They also tended to come out much earlier, usually by 11 pm they are out in full force. Over there it's moreso you pick them up, take them to the club, have fun then take them back to smash.

6. Quality of the women was far far better than I expected. There was one in a thong and some crop top that was dancing, busting it wide open and just getting wild. Would have liked to scoop her but there was too much car activity and traffic in the area.

I'll try again and see what I find. I'll still stick to online activities just because of discretion and ease, but it was nice to finally see the loop, at least what's left of it. I'm sure years back the loop was intense and filled with top talent.

RealFlya
01-26-17, 21:27
So, I slept earlier than usual and woke up around 3 am. Couldn't go back to sleep so I kept busy. Read a bit, did some chores then figured "why don't I go try and find this loop that everyone is talking about".

I'm not into the SW scene (at least here in the US, overseas is a different convo) so I was never too pressed about it. I had tried finding the Loop/SW Scene before simply to know where it was and to know the full 'range' of the hobby in the DMV. I had been down Eastern Ave before but what I saw there should never be spoken about again. I had been down K St before, but more so around 5th aka Tranny Land, again, never to be spoken about.

Well I figured since today was a tad bit warm, why don't I try to find the proper 'Loop'. So I did just that. Got to the Loop around 5:30 and lo and behold the first BSW (I saw 5 today). She had an extremely phat ass and looked up to par. Saw 2 others by L and 11th, one was in a thong and getting a bit showy while the other walked around. I later saw a 4th one that I actually would have liked to have but seeing as it was nearing 6 am and the early DC morning workers would soon start coming in I decided to bounce. I did want to try and wave one down, but I like to keep the hobbying lowkey. You never know what car is behind you.

A couple observations:

1. The Loop is HOT! Because this is downtown, there's a lot of one way traffic and congestion. Once the early commuters started rolling in it was tough to make pit stops and you-Turns. You had to keep it moving. I'll definitely check out the loop tomorrow between 3:30 - 5:00 am. Too late for clubs but a tad too early for early DC workers.

2. Seemed like the ladies had 'protection' as I saw a Chrysler 300 park some yards from them with its hazard lights on.

3. Didn't notice too much LEO activity, that was a good touch.

4. I'm surprised the loop is in such a well lit area. I would think the ladies would like a bit more of a lowkey area e. G. K & 5th heading towards MD.

5. I liked SW activity, at least overseas, particularly Ghana and Nigeria, because on some streets you'd have like 20-30 women on a slow moving street with little traffic. They also tended to come out much earlier, usually by 11 pm they are out in full force. Over there it's moreso you pick them up, take them to the club, have fun then take them back to smash.

6. Quality of the women was far far better than I expected. There was one in a thong and some crop top that was dancing, busting it wide open and just getting wild. Would have liked to scoop her but there was too much car activity and traffic in the area.

I'll try again and see what I find. I'll still stick to online activities just because of discretion and ease, but it was nice to finally see the loop, at least what's left of it. I'm sure years back the loop was intense and filled with top talent.Try not to be so paranoid. Just keep your wits about you and have some fun at this! The girls are out there for your pleasure and entertainment and they stay out until 7 am. The people on their way to work in the area know what they have to put up with if they come in before 7. Yes, LE may be out but just know where the bike cops are and always check your six. They are more worried about keeping the flow of traffic moving and positioning the action in the right place to keep the spectacle to a bare minimum. After you've dipped your wick a few times I'm sure you'll be more relaxed at this. It may feel like all the civvies are watching you. But they know to be tolerant of the game. It has been this way down there for at least 40 years on the stroll, and really goes farther back that. I can only vouch for the years I've been hobbying the area. Cheers!

Mozam
01-27-17, 14:08
Try not to be so paranoid. Just keep your wits about you and have some fun at this! The girls are out there for your pleasure and entertainment and they stay out until 7 am. The people on their way to work in the area know what they have to put up with if they come in before 7. Yes, LE may be out but just know where the bike cops are and always check your six. They are more worried about keeping the flow of traffic moving and positioning the action in the right place to keep the spectacle to a bare minimum. After you've dipped your wick a few times I'm sure you'll be more relaxed at this. It may feel like all the civvies are watching you. But they know to be tolerant of the game. It has been this way down there for at least 40 years on the stroll, and really goes farther back that. I can only vouch for the years I've been hobbying the area. Cheers!So I went back again early this morning. Around 4:30 this time. Much better on my part. Was a bit more relaxed, traffic was slower and I was far more calm. Picked up a girl by the name of Trixie, great body, relatively enthusiastic, but really, the SW scene is not for me, at least her in DC. The funny thing is the same girls that are on the stroll are on BP and I never made that connection until Trixie told me I could have just made an appointment with her online during the day.

Today there were like 7-8 SWs. I saw 2 I liked (including Trixie) but the one I really wanted is this WSW with a phat ass, but by the time I came around the loop she had disappeared only to appear once I finished my session with Trixie.

I've mongered overseas (Nigeria, Ghana, Malaysia). The SW scene is far better in those aforementioned countries so I guess I based my assumptions on that. Overseas usually the girls will rent out a small room nearby, or get one of those hourly rooms. Sometimes there are people that open their guest rooms to them. Usually the girls aren't on the main road I. E. K street, but will usually be 2 or 3 straights from the main action. Traffic is very slow and you never have to worry about doing anything in your car. That's the type of SW action I like, but different strokes for different blokes. Obviously, there's something about just cruising and seeing the options in front of you and knowing you can take your pic for the right donation.

I'll do what Trixie suggested and simply pick up a girl and grab her number, then plan to meet up at a later date. The moment Trixie gave me her number I searched the number, saw various ads on BP and such and realized I had seen the ad before but never pulled the trigger.

All in all, good activity. I can imagine like 20 years ago the talent must have been ridiculous.

Darkstick
02-09-17, 23:53
After the superbowl decided to take a trip around what I thought was the loop since it was my first time in this area and mainly stayed on the main roads. Drove around several times on the main street and saw no one other than two SWs. One had a phat ass poking out. Decided to pick her up. After s (he) got in the car my spider senses starting going off that she may have beans and a frank. Decided not to do anything and just gave he (r) $10 and asked to intel for where other ladies are. Other than that, I guess I was out the wrong time cause no one was out. LEO definitely was probably for all the potential drunk drivers after the game.

RealFlya
02-23-17, 22:51
Saw 5 BSWs and Courtney out this morning. Courtney was wearing a fishnet bodysuit and high boots. Everything on display. I couldn't resist. She came through as always with a splendid CBJ. She takes her time and has amazing patience. It was well worth the standard fee (she always shows consistent performance). As always. Can't wait til next time. She keeps me coming back. She asked me to give her a ride so she could meet up with her supplier. I enjoyed the extra time with her in the fishnets. Courtney. Always the pleaser!

HighFlying
02-24-17, 21:31
In town for a few anyone have any information on where I can find a BIG butt white girl or black I'm talk pornstar ass that street walking. Need help new to area. Thanks and happy hunting.

RealFlya
02-25-17, 07:32
In town for a few anyone have any information on where I can find a BIG butt white girl or black I'm talk pornstar ass that street walking. Need help new to area. Thanks and happy hunting.Go to 12th Street between Mass. And and Nstreet between 4 am and 7 am. There you'll find Courtney and several other that will fit that description. Happy hunting!

RealFlya
02-26-17, 10:33
Scooped Blu this morning. She is one of my favorites and we have dated many times in the past. Blu can be found on BP and also hits the DC stroll somewhat frequently. She is real friendly; I'd call it GFE treatment. I'd also say she's one of the best BJ artists out there and does it any way you like with trills, lots of action and sound to go with it. She's from Baltimore and definitely has the distinct accent. I've seen her working the casinos and local racetracks and she tells me works as far south as Fredericksburg, so she gets around. Her digits are posted on BP and her ad says Dupont Circle but you'll see her on the street in as well. Happy hunting.

Mozam
02-26-17, 23:28
Go to 12th Street between Mass. And and Nstreet between 4 am and 7 am. There you'll find Courtney and several other that will fit that description. Happy hunting!By any chance would you have Courtney's contact? I've seen her on the stroll but I was slow to pick her up, also, the stroll is just not for me. I've heard a lot about her and I'd like to test her out, especially since she's a PAWG. PM me if you got some intel. Thanks in advance.

RealFlya
02-27-17, 18:20
Was a frosty morning so a lot of the ladies stayed in bed. Candy and another BSW dared it but LEO on bike and marked car posted themselves on 12th, everyone's go to street. Will try again tomorrow.

RealFlya
02-27-17, 23:14
Go to 12th Street between Mass. And and Nstreet between 4 am and 7 am. There you'll find Courtney and several other that will fit that description. Happy hunting!This pic by TrickWilliams worth sharing again. Courtney in all her glory.

HighFlying
03-02-17, 00:22
Sorry so late but went to this loop you guys talk about And it was truly amazing. There where tricks walking around in barely anything LOL. Picked up Courtney and had a good dream for $. 60 damn awesome CBJ. Played with her ass while she blew me real well. Thanks for the infor guys. Also there was a tall SW out the. Not interested also one that was in a short short dress was interested but she cost to much. For your guys info I got a treat for you guys also. I have Courtney contact info the number is 202-XXX-6613. You guys are welcome LOL. Oh and bye the way what the hell is up with this monger in a white panel van? None of the trick wanted to get in. lol can't call the stupid.

WillBarnes
03-02-17, 09:02
What is up with SW prices in DC. I go down to Richmond occasionally and can find a BBBJCIM for 20 usually. From the reports here, it sounds like crazy prices.

Moeib4525
03-05-17, 14:41
What is up with SW prices in DC. I go down to Richmond occasionally and can find a BBBJCIM for 20 usually. From the reports here, it sounds like crazy prices.1. quality in Richmond SW is trash.

2. mongers in DC tend to have more $.

BigCoolie
03-06-17, 02:31
Like Moe stated, location, location, location.

For only 30 minutes or so up towards Baltimore you can replicate those Richmond prices.

Is it worth the drive to you?

The DC-Baltimore corridor offers quite a few options. UTRs, cheap, and easy are in Baltimore. High class, professional, and establishments are in DC. Each area provides its own specialty. However, after the slump in 2007-2008, the specialities were thinned out. Since then, I cannot find enough LSWs, LMT, or diversity within the entire corridor.

Maybe DC should vote on a referendum to legalize the game. DC would become the richest non-state in the union. That would be the day.

What is up with SW prices in DC. I go down to Richmond occasionally and can find a BBBJCIM for 20 usually. From the reports here, it sounds like crazy prices.

RealFlya
03-09-17, 18:17
Got to the area at 0630. It was almost broad daylight by then. Only four BSWs out. LE showed up at 0645 and had coffee and donuts at the church parking lot on 11th Street. It's routine for LE to congregate in this lot until called upon. At 0700 LE deployed to send all the girls home. For those of you that didn't know. It's SOP for them to lay off the girls until they have to shut it down at 7 AM. Maybe more choices next week after the time change.

RealFlya
03-22-17, 13:16
Got to the area at 0630. It was almost broad daylight by then. Only four BSWs out. LE showed up at 0645 and had coffee and donuts at the church parking lot on 11th Street. It's routine for LE to congregate in this lot until called upon. At 0700 LE deployed to send all the girls home. For those of you that didn't know. It's SOP for them to lay off the girls until they have to shut it down at 7 AM. Maybe more choices next week after the time change.I didn't get there until almost 7 yesterday. LE was already parked in the middle of the stroll to enforce 7 AM. Only Candy and another big-titted BSW were still out by then. Then the reason for the 7 AM rule finally occurred to me. School time!

Lmoe0
03-25-17, 15:12
Saw 5 BSWs and Courtney out this morning. Courtney was wearing a fishnet bodysuit and high boots. Everything on display. I couldn't resist. She came through as always with a splendid CBJ. She takes her time and has amazing patience. It was well worth the standard fee (she always shows consistent performance). As always. Can't wait til next time. She keeps me coming back. She asked me to give her a ride so she could meet up with her supplier. I enjoyed the extra time with her in the fishnets. Courtney. Always the pleaser!Ran into her a couple weeks ago and she was looking like sex on heels. She is starting to look older and her ass is getting really big. Then again she has been a consistent street walker for over a decade. I'm looking for a PAWG to meet me in my hotel when I'm in DC before the shift starts on the track for a full contact game of three hole hide the weenier. Courtney said she was down for it but I have never seen a post about her taking it in the back door in all of these years. Every time I see those BFB I just stop thinking about anything but motor boating those jugs so I'll probably just see what happens.

I will say, Courtney could teach a PHD class on dressing like a hooker. I get hard just driving past her.

RealFlya
03-29-17, 13:51
Five BSWs and WSW Monroe out this morning. No sign of Courtney so I went with Monroe. Monroe is sleek with that flowing blonde hair. She has nice clean legs and a shaved VJJ. She looks movie star good and she knows it. Her orals are top notch using long slow strokes. Very sensual. She's a nice contrast to Courtney who is more like a bull in a China shop. But Courtney is still tops for her GFE attitude and ****-like appearance. Either one's a can't miss so we can thank our lucky stars for the variety out there.

Traveling John #2
03-31-17, 12:37
I know it was mentioned about pricing, but man. 50/100 for everything covered and in a vehicle and the chance of a coworker seeing you driving around?! At least they are clean and damn do they look good. Saw Casey, tall skinny BSW walking with long blondish hair.

JanusCanal84
04-03-17, 09:56
A nice Monday morning I saw a bird looking wicked. Tall Blonde WSW looking banging not to skinny nor plump but just right. I'm still not confident on having a shag at 5/6 am though. Anyone give her a go? Found her on 12th & Massachusetts.

MongerForLife
04-11-17, 20:21
I will be visiting DC area next week. I have looked thru the forum here and am wondering who are top SW providers. Pics would be appreciated. I already have an idea of areas and times.

Member #5489
04-12-17, 15:19
Scooped Blu this morning. She is one of my favorites and we have dated many times in the past. Blu can be found on BP and also hits the DC stroll somewhat frequently. She is real friendly; I'd call it GFE treatment. I'd also say she's one of the best BJ artists out there and does it any way you like with trills, lots of action and sound to go with it. She's from Baltimore and definitely has the distinct accent. I've seen her working the casinos and local racetracks and she tells me works as far south as Fredericksburg, so she gets around. Her digits are posted on BP and her ad says Dupont Circle but you'll see her on the street in as well. Happy hunting.What does she go by on backapge.

JimBliss478
04-12-17, 19:00
I will be visiting DC area next week. I have looked thru the forum here and am wondering who are top SW providers. Pics would be appreciated. I already have an idea of areas and times.I would recommend looking at Northern Virginia section or go to AMPs in PG County. D. C. Is kinda empty to be honest.

RealFlya
04-13-17, 17:55
What does she go by on backapge.See her data dump, pics, reviews, etc. At TER. She is under WashDC Dupont Circle listed as Blu.

Here is her TER I'd: 320470.

RealFlya
04-13-17, 18:52
By any chance would you have Courtney's contact? I've seen her on the stroll but I was slow to pick her up, also, the stroll is just not for me. I've heard a lot about her and I'd like to test her out, especially since she's a PAWG. PM me if you got some intel. Thanks in advance.You'll find pics and everything about her, including digits at escortfish.com. Look under hot-and-cute-new-courtney /711925 you will know you have the right number because it contains three sixes.

Playboy69
04-19-17, 06:52
I was around the NE / SE DC area couple days ago in the AM and there were BSW hanging out on the street. I didn't know DC had SWs. What's the standard rate for you mongers who does the DC route? PM me or say it on here.

Milfsalot
04-20-17, 04:03
I know many of you have seen this particular chick online:

http://www.xvideos.com/video18275207/ladies_and_gentlemen_this_is_real_face_time

Well I found her twin when it comes to BJ skills. Came to the city on business last week. After growing tired of the trannies interrupting the flow and overpriced options downtown, I went over to south east and found "ashley". Pretty early 20 somethin, slim with d cups. Swallowed me up whole, and I'm not small. I had her stick around for round 2. Excellent skills. She let me bang away all the way in her throat for 30 min. All for a gift lower than DT options. Made for great day! Sorry I'm not familiar enough with the city to better describe the location but it was across the river.

El Capitan
04-23-17, 04:14
Do you at least remember the street name?? Seems like a great find.

Great video

http://www.xvideos.com/video18275207/ladies_and_gentlemen_this_is_real_face_time

Well I found her twin when it comes to BJ skills. Came to the city on business last week. After growing tired of the trannies interrupting the flow and overpriced options downtown, I went over to south east and found "ashley". Pretty early 20 somethin, slim with d cups. Swallowed me up whole, and I'm not small. I had her stick around for round 2. Excellent skills. She let me bang away all the way in her throat for 30 min. All for a gift lower than DT options. Made for great day! Sorry I'm not familiar enough with the city to better describe the location but it was across the river.

Tom McAn
04-23-17, 12:36

Well I found her twin when it comes to BJ skills. Came to the city on business last week. After growing tired of the trannies interrupting the flow and overpriced options downtown, I went over to south east and found "ashley". Pretty early 20 somethin, slim with d cups. Swallowed me up whole, and I'm not small. I had her stick around for round 2. Excellent skills. She let me bang away all the way in her throat for 30 min. All for a gift lower than DT options. Made for great day! Sorry I'm not familiar enough with the city to better describe the location but it was across the river.Something strange is up with the site hosting that video. I recently played two other videos from that site and they tried to override my computer's anti-virus software. Be careful!

Kraven Morehed
04-24-17, 12:31
Hey fellas. Had a good dream last night. Weird dean but good one. First part of the dream involved Courtney who cannot do anything downtown so there was some CBJ but that was short lived because she was not feeling well so I ended up using $20 for nothing. Ended up with a New York joint who is new to the area. She is definitely not from here because she was trying to go on the sis of the regular road. We ended up in a lot that still was hot in my POV. But dreamt about CBJ the mish for $. 80 which lasted about 15 minutes. This Brooklyn babe had nice soft D's. Body was a 7/10. Face was a passable 8/10. Said I could be a regular for same service for $. 59. Yes $. 50. Can give digits to vets but yeah definitely getting 200% value kn that. Plus courtly promised to care for less because of the nightmare. But Brooklyn is where it's at. Will be flying there again. Interested in the Monroe chick. Please PM me the digits.

Wasntme
04-25-17, 14:46
What part of SE? I know an Ashley that used to work NY years ago. She re-appeared for a while and then stopped again. Could be the same person, but the Ashly I know isn't that slim. Any additional deets is appreciated.

Thanks for sharing the find.

RealFlya
05-21-17, 11:54
I have hooked up with Trixie, Sin City, and Courtney all within the last week (my big boob lineup). There's a rook bike cop who seems intent on cleaning up the beat. He has a great relationship with the girls but if he sees you make a pickup he'll follow you then sneak up and interrupt the dirty deed (yes, he caught me with Sin City and his timing was impeccable). Somehow he has figured out every back alley and unencumbered spot I've used in my 40 years of mongering this track. No spots are sacred anymore. He's a nice guy but he's cramping our style. And then this morning, Courtney and I had to drive around for an hour because the LE in the SUV kept finding us. He kept showing up every place we moved to. He was persistent! We finally had to move way out of his beat. By the way, this morning was a watershed morning. I counted 10 girls out at one time and even saw some fresh faces. Almost like the old days! Beware of mongering on Tuesdays and Thursdays -- LE has run stings consistently on those mornings over the last few weeks. That's how they nabbed Courtney and put her on mandatory vacay at taxpayer's expense for a few weeks. By the way, if you call her using her well known phone number with the three sixes, stop calling for a while because the precinct still has her phone. She is aware they are running forensics on her callers so beware! She is trying to retrieve the old phone but has a replacement in case she can't. She's still gun shy after being stung so she asked me not to share with anyone for now. Sorry.

Efltgp
05-25-17, 22:30
I have hooked up with Trixie, Sin City, and Courtney all within the last week (my big boob lineup). There's a rook bike cop who seems intent on cleaning up the beat. He has a great relationship with the girls but if he sees you make a pickup he'll follow you then sneak up and interrupt the dirty deed (yes, he caught me with Sin City and his timing was impeccable). Somehow he has figured out every back alley and unencumbered spot I've used in my 40 years of mongering this track. No spots are sacred anymore. He's a nice guy but he's cramping our style. And then this morning, Courtney and I had to drive around for an hour because the LE in the SUV kept finding us. He kept showing up every place we moved to. He was persistent! We finally had to move way out of his beat. By the way, this morning was a watershed morning. I counted 10 girls out at one time and even saw some fresh faces. Almost like the old days! Beware of mongering on Tuesdays and Thursdays -- LE has run stings consistently on those mornings over the last few weeks. That's how they nabbed Courtney and put her on mandatory vacay at taxpayer's expense for a few weeks. By the way, if you call her using her well known phone number with the three sixes, stop calling for a while because the precinct still has her phone. She is aware they are running forensics on her callers so beware! She is trying to retrieve the old phone but has a replacement in case she can't. She's still gun shy after being stung so she asked me not to share with anyone for now. Sorry.Did he let you go sounds like it.

Wasntme
05-30-17, 09:04
I've seen the cycling cop. I did notice he's non-stop on that thing, even uphill! Great intel, particularly on the parking harassment. I'll be sure to get off the beaten path.

Thanks again!

I have hooked up with Trixie, Sin City, and Courtney all within the last week (my big boob lineup). There's a rook bike cop who seems intent on cleaning up the beat. He has a great relationship with the girls but if he sees you make a pickup he'll follow you then sneak up and interrupt the dirty deed (yes, he caught me with Sin City and his timing was impeccable). Somehow he has figured out every back alley and unencumbered spot I've used in my 40 years of mongering this track. No spots are sacred anymore. He's a nice guy but he's cramping our style. And then this morning, Courtney and I had to drive around for an hour because the LE in the SUV kept finding us. He kept showing up every place we moved to. He was persistent! We finally had to move way out of his beat. By the way, this morning was a watershed morning. I counted 10 girls out at one time and even saw some fresh faces. Almost like the old days! Beware of mongering on Tuesdays and Thursdays -- LE has run stings consistently on those mornings over the last few weeks. That's how they nabbed Courtney and put her on mandatory vacay at taxpayer's expense for a few weeks. By the way, if you call her using her well known phone number with the three sixes, stop calling for a while because the precinct still has her phone. She is aware they are running forensics on her callers so beware! She is trying to retrieve the old phone but has a replacement in case she can't. She's still gun shy after being stung so she asked me not to share with anyone for now. Sorry.

RealFlya
06-10-17, 06:35
The track was hopping this morning! Got there at 5 and there were only 2 BSWs out. Within 15 minutes there were as many as 10 girls out, including 3 WSWs (Courtney, and 2 newbies one with purple hair and the other non-descript). Regulars Trixie, Sin City and Candy were at their usual posts. The variety out there was amazing! The track was gridlocked due to all the cars slowing down until a motorcycle LE showed up to keep things moving. I have seen Segway mounted LE out there this week so that's a new layer of LE to deal with. Those guys can whip those things around on a dime. And run down cars on the narrowest streets and alleys in nothing flat. No bike mounted LE out today. So maybe that's only a weekday thing too. Had my usual dose of Courtney this morning but I'm intrigued by the purple hair WSW. Hope to sample some of that soon.

El Capitan
06-11-17, 02:36
I agree the amount of action early this morning was superb, only window shopped had to go to work early.

The track was hopping this morning! Got there at 5 and there were only 2 BSWs out. Within 15 minutes there were as many as 10 girls out, including 3 WSWs (Courtney, and 2 newbies one with purple hair and the other non-descript). Regulars Trixie, Sin City and Candy were at their usual posts. The variety out there was amazing! The track was gridlocked due to all the cars slowing down until a motorcycle LE showed up to keep things moving. I have seen Segway mounted LE out there this week so that's a new layer of LE to deal with. Those guys can whip those things around on a dime. And run down cars on the narrowest streets and alleys in nothing flat. No bike mounted LE out today. So maybe that's only a weekday thing too. Had my usual dose of Courtney this morning but I'm intrigued by the purple hair WSW. Hope to sample some of that soon.

RealFlya
06-11-17, 09:42
Looked like a ho parade out there this morning! 11 SWs out. A monger's paradise. Truly a buyer's market. I haven't seen this track like this since the 70's. Get it while it's hot boys! I came out to find purple hair but she wasn't out. I'll try again in another day or so.

El Capitan
06-11-17, 18:53
She was out there around 2/3 must have missed her.

Looked like a ho parade out there this morning! 11 SWs out. A monger's paradise. Truly a buyer's market. I haven't seen this track like this since the 70's. Get it while it's hot boys! I came out to find purple hair but she wasn't out. I'll try again in another day or so.

RealFlya
06-23-17, 08:52
There was a good number of girls out this morning in spite of the rain. The seasoned ones had their umbrellas. The newbies got wet. There were three WSWs, including Courtney. I finally met up with the WSW I've been referring to as Purple Hair in older posts. She goes by Harley. She's a natural blonde but she has her colored dark red (looks purple to me). She's new to the area and hails from Louisiana. She's a sweet girl and doesn't dress as flashy as the others but she always accentuates her great hooters. We had to go south of Mass Ave due to 4 LE units circling the track. Had an outstanding CBJ. She's patient, gives it a lot of action and draws it out for an amazingly slow ending. She is definitely worth repeating in my book. Dropped her off at McD's on 13th in the rain.

RealFlya
06-26-17, 17:33
Splendid morning with perfect weather for a ballgame. I didn't get to the park until the 7th inning. There were no players at all! Can't believe the home team got shutout like that. We never even had baserunners. Maybe the umps were being fussy this morning. Re-scheduling for tomorrow. Can't wait to play ball! Batter up!

HoundDawgg
07-01-17, 12:21
Hello all. Visiting from Florida and was wonder where the hot spots to go are. Also if anyone get hook me up with any digits it would be appreciated. PM if you would like. Thanks all.

BigCoolie
07-04-17, 06:03
I took a long stroll today around 5 and saw 3 BSWs and 3 WSWs. So, I decided to partake in Harley and Lala. Harley's BBBJCIM was great and she wanted more. Yet, after I whiffed my hand after I FIV, I went limp. I did not see Courtney out. When she is out, I am away, and when I am out, vice versa.

I have been searching for Courtney, or any PAWG. If you find one, please point her to me fellow mongers!

Well, our favorite relatives just posted up and began pulling girls aside, so the stroll is official over for today. In the meantime, be safe and happy mongering.

Dick Hertz
07-06-17, 18:00
Although it was raining hard this morning I still saw seven SW 4 BSW and 3 WSW on k nw. The first two I wanted to grab but the popo was everywhere and then they where gone. Two thick sister with t&a but after that the quality went down hill. Two BSW stick figures two chubby WSW and one maybe a guy in drag. Then came 5:30 and it was a ghost town.

Animal2020
07-07-17, 09:54
Live in the area for over 16 years now not once have I been to the hot spot or at least not that the right time. Most of my experience is in the massage parlours. Would appreciated greatly if someone could give me some pointers I'm very interested in some window shopping for now.

Thanks.

RealFlya
07-07-17, 20:17
Live in the area for over 16 years now not once have I been to the hot spot or at least not that the right time. Most of my experience is in the massage parlours. Would appreciated greatly if someone could give me some pointers I'm very interested in some window shopping for now.

Thanks.Start your loop at 12th and K. Go north on 12th and go right at "O". Go back south on 11th. Go down to K. Make a right at K and complete the circuit at 12th. That's your loop. 3:30 AM to 6:30 AM should put you in the sweet spot. Enjoy.

Peek Easy
07-08-17, 02:18
Which quadrant of Mass Ave?

RealFlya
07-08-17, 13:51
Which quadrant of Mass Ave?The miniscule portion of a city block of Mass Ave NW that lies between 12St NW and 11St NW. The stroll had 7 BSWs and 3 WSWs this morning. No LE.

Peek Easy
07-08-17, 23:55
The miniscule portion of a city block of Mass Ave NW that lies between 12St NW and 11St NW. The stroll had 7 BSWs and 3 WSWs this morning. No LE.I found it actually. I asked one of the tgirls on K and (s) he directed me the best that she could. First thing I saw was a WSW that looked pregnant in a red fishnet. And from there it was a terrible night to be broke! They looked like the girls from the movies. I have spent years spending money on "entertainment" that in hindsight I wouldn't have wanted for free.

Flash57
08-02-17, 23:03
Loop is too busy and expensive. Any non downtown areas that might be worth a look?

Sexingit
08-03-17, 09:08
Loop is too busy and expensive. Any non downtown areas that might be worth a look?How much they charging for BJ and for FS?

Sexingit
08-08-17, 08:14
I made the drive and looped around for about 90 minutes. I saw about 4 BSW, 3 WSW, and 1 LSW.

One of the prettiest girls I've ever seen was this BSW that was on 12th and M but that was after I scooped up this another amazing looking girl Amber a WSW from Cali making money while in the area for a short time.

Amber is a WSW that's probably 23-25. Perfect proportions in her Black seethrough maids outfit. Blonde and damn hot too. She was the prettiest thing on the loop and mongers were flying to grab her. I looped back and this Red sedan picks her up. She's in that car for less than 30 seconds and hops back out. I should've taken that as a sign. When looping back, I noticed Amber was back at the same spot the red sedan picked her up. So I loop back and motion her for to hop into my car.

She hops in and immediately does a half ass cop check. I respond by grabbing her perky nipples.

She asks what I am looking for. The cheapest option honestly. I like to try seconds from different girls or if she's really good I'd stay for round 2. She states FS is 80 but I ask for BJ. Amber quotes me for. 6 and I'm hesistant on a. 6 BJ. I countered with. 4 and she sighs but reluctantly agrees to. 4 with a. 1 tip if she's good.

Before the little man can stand up she's demanding that I drive back to the loop to make up for lost time since we encountered LE as we tried Parking for 2 minutes. She says I need to finish before we drive back to the pick up spot which is only 2 blocks away. Getting anxiety, I tried to get little man to respond and I did as we are parked on Connecticut Ave.

She starts bobbing and getting into a rythme and within 10 seconds she says I have 2 minutes to finish.

THEN! This Hispanic guy walks past us on the left side and he notices a head bobbing up and down. We make eye contact and he begins walking back. He mutters something as he watches her suck me off. I look at him with a dumbfounded look and said "what? While this is happening I start to thrust my hips towards her mouth and I bust a load just as she looks up and notices that I am having a conversation with a man. Apparently this man has approached her before and asked her to visit his restaurant but at this point it was 4:15 and not only ackward but seemed very sketchy.

The thrill of being watched and having a full conversation with a man that has already attempted picking up Amber made me bust. It was exciting, hot and rushed. I wish she was more accommodating but her looks can make traffic accidents.

I wanted to revisit the BSW because she was so damn beautiful but I was tired and over the chase after 2 hours of looping and. 5 of funds.

Milfsalot
09-19-17, 06:18
I have digits to 2 nice civis for trade. One is a young cutie (23), petite, with all 3 doors open. The other is 28,5 mos preg (if that's your thing) with great skills. Would love to connect with a super petite utr, a super phat booty or top, or another one that is expecting. PM me.

Efltgp
10-03-17, 21:04
Some new blood out today camo jump suit body was amazing also girl in thong with pink pullover.

John in VA
10-08-17, 07:15
I finally made it back downtown after a break for a few months, when I have had the time I have been traveling to Baltimore. Anyway got down there around 3 am did an initial check nothing out. Went and parked again around 3:45 another round still nothing. Shortly after 4 am 2 BSW came out nothing great. Then around 4:30 I did see the only WSW for the night Courtney. There was HSW who was short and chunky maybe Puerto Rican but not sure. A few other BSW came out. Uncle was not really in sight at all. Left around 6:30 and I am glad I did they have a race downtown this morning and didn't want to get caught in that traffic. I figured for a fairly warm night in October we might have some talent but I was mistaken. The track just isn't the same.

TubbyBoii
10-11-17, 02:36
Anyone can help me find a loop I haven't been able to hit it.

Abcabc123
10-12-17, 20:47
I've been pretty frequent on the loop off and on for the past 6 months. The quality and frequency has dropped significantly since last year, and especially in comparison to the past several years.

Hard to show any interest in the SW's out there these days.

BigCoolie
10-13-17, 11:24
The loop in DC has been starving off since the mid-2000's. Do not waste your time. When there are more than 4 SWs out, then the traffic of mongers is outrageous. There are quite a few LEO out monitoring the SWs while they are out for their protection. You should be aware that many if not most of the SWs in DC are far better than Baltimore. However, if you are new here your best bet is to take the 30 min ride to Baltimore. It is very easy to find some of their loops through this forum, depending on your tastes. I hope that this helps. Stay safe and keep out of trouble.

Anyone can help me find a loop I haven't been able to hit it.

Slaytastic
10-23-17, 16:33
Anyone can help me find a loop I haven't been able to hit it.Find it on 12th and are. Near BP gas. Starts at 3.

RichRim
10-27-17, 21:39
I heard from a Popo about an area in NE where there's a park where there's the type of activity that brings the girls. It's apparently an open air market, can anyone confirm, or does anyone know about it?

Slaytastic
11-04-17, 14:49
I heard from a Popo about an area in NE where there's a park where there's the type of activity that brings the girls. It's apparently an open air market, can anyone confirm, or does anyone know about it?There is a spot over by Valero on WVA Ave.

BayernChedr
11-17-17, 21:52
First time in D. C. , decided for the W. Va ave loop. People have warned against first timers making the city loops but I figured fuck it let's see what happens.

Rolled in at about 8:00 pm and by 8:20 had seen 3 BSW and a TSW. I rolled around for another loop and ran into a WSW and LSW. Both look decent but the WSW was spun out so I went with the LSW.

Great BBBJ, CFS into CoF. Out of the zone by 9:00.

Best of luck on your hunting.

Milfsalot
12-05-17, 07:04
I come into town extra early to beat the traffic and make a few loops when work brings me to your fair city. Found one skinny white SW in southeast with mad skills. Here's the thing. Made a few loops knowing she would be out soon. Then I spot her at her normal location. She talking to a dude through car window. Ok, maybe he's making the scoop. I pull around and wait. 5 min later this clown is still just chatting it up with her and another street trash provider. WTF is there to talk about? Get out the damn way if you aint buyin. As soon as I go to pull close to snag her attention, some other monger roars up right behimd the parked car and she hops in. Dammit. But yet another party foul in my book. Is this how you do in DC? Just roll up fast on each other like a robbery or police?

Loki1948
12-06-17, 16:42
I come into town extra early to beat the traffic and make a few loops when work brings me to your fair city. Found one skinny white SW in southeast with mad skills. Here's the thing. Made a few loops knowing she would be out soon. Then I spot her at her normal location. She talking to a dude through car window. Ok, maybe he's making the scoop. I pull around and wait. 5 min later this clown is still just chatting it up with her and another street trash provider. WTF is there to talk about? Get out the damn way if you aint buyin. As soon as I go to pull close to snag her attention, some other monger roars up right behimd the parked car and she hops in. Dammit. But yet another party foul in my book. Is this how you do in DC? Just roll up fast on each other like a robbery or police?Please advise where the good spot (s) in SE is / are. What sort of girls? Thanks.

Loki1948.

LuvThaCakes
12-07-17, 17:17
Please advise where the good spot (s) in SE is / are. What sort of girls? Thanks.

Loki1948.Minnesota Ave to be exact I too saw th WSW down there before alps and she works with that guy who drives the silver Hyundai thought she may have been a set up or LE but thanks to the other monger that confirms she is a good catch, you will find a lot of scraps down on that end but on a good day you will find some good ones out there as well o and BTW watch out for the big boob girl with the big juicy booty she has a tool just like us if you catch my drift.

Loki1948
12-08-17, 15:07
Minnesota Ave to be exact I too saw th WSW down there before alps and she works with that guy who drives the silver Hyundai thought she may have been a set up or LE but thanks to the other monger that confirms she is a good catch, you will find a lot of scraps down on that end but on a good day you will find some good ones out there as well o and BTW watch out for the big boob girl with the big juicy booty she has a tool just like us if you catch my drift.Could you please be more specific about the locations. Not familiar with the names or slang for the general locations. Minnesota runs from Good Hope past Benning to Sherriff. What areas are good?

Milfsalot
12-10-17, 08:22
Could you please be more specific about the locations. Not familiar with the names or slang for the general locations. Minnesota runs from Good Hope past Benning to Sherriff. What areas are good?I'm just a visitor on this side of the forum but seems to me there are some out here demanding alot of intel but contributing zero. Coming from out of town, I was able to make great findings with the little bit of intel shared here. I've got numbers for a few and a few specific locations that I would love to share. Too bad this side of the forum doesn't seem as team oriented as some other cities. Come on guys. We habe to do better LOL.

Sexingit
12-12-17, 10:37
I'm just a visitor on this side of the forum but seems to me there are some out here demanding alot of intel but contributing zero. Coming from out of town, I was able to make great findings with the little bit of intel shared here. I've got numbers for a few and a few specific locations that I would love to share. Too bad this side of the forum doesn't seem as team oriented as some other cities. Come on guys. We habe to do better LOL.Most of the good mongering is done in VA or Baltimore. DC was haven for mongering in the 90's and early 2000's. Now is full of overpriced girls with GPS or trannies. Although I️ live much closer to DC, the talent is much better in Baltimore.

You've had more success than myself and I️ visit DC several times a year. Personally I️ hate overpriced BJs by girls with GPS.

Drunker Irish
12-13-17, 03:09
You raise a lot of good points, and swooping in and cutting the line is pretty standard operating procedure. A lot of self-entitled assholes in this town. Don't get me wrong, there are more good mongers than not, but a select few ruin it for everybody. Baltimore guys share information a lot. DC, there just isn't that much going on to really be vocal about it. I don't think its a matter of not wanting to share, just that there isn't a lot to share. They closed down the AMPs, 14th street isn't even a shell of a shell of its former self. PM is a good way of getting intel and avoiding the leeches who do nothing but take and give nothing back.

I come into town extra early to beat the traffic and make a few loops when work brings me to your fair city. Found one skinny white SW in southeast with mad skills. Here's the thing. Made a few loops knowing she would be out soon. Then I spot her at her normal location. She talking to a dude through car window. Ok, maybe he's making the scoop. I pull around and wait. 5 min later this clown is still just chatting it up with her and another street trash provider. WTF is there to talk about? Get out the damn way if you aint buyin. As soon as I go to pull close to snag her attention, some other monger roars up right behimd the parked car and she hops in. Dammit. But yet another party foul in my book. Is this how you do in DC? Just roll up fast on each other like a robbery or police?

BigCoolie
12-20-17, 06:00
I am happy to see Courtney and two BSWs out near BP this morning. Her ass is always a great sight to see and sample. When I saw her, I had to stop and visit. I did not have any swooping Issue, but the traffic is light so picking her up was easy. Nothing unusual and everything standard. I will be very happy at work today. Be safe gents and enjoy your holidays.

KingStyle2
01-21-18, 20:00
What's good my Arlington mongers. Looking for some good strolls in the area to cruise and see some SWs let me know thanks.

RichRim
02-09-18, 22:13
What's good my Arlington mongers. Looking for some good strolls in the area to cruise and see some SWs let me know thanks.All I have to say is. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Moeib4525
02-24-18, 02:37
Is it worth the drive or has it been dead since its got cold?

BigCoolie
02-26-18, 03:32
It is worth the drive if you are in that area.

Is it worth the drive or has it been dead since its got cold?

Slaytastic
02-26-18, 23:14
Is it worth the drive or has it been dead since its got cold?There is a good amount of enforcement even when goods are out. DC cops will pull you over if you aren't stopping at signs, etc.

Milfsalot
02-28-18, 06:19
Well well, I see the popularity of a certain tall skinny ghost lookin redhead WSW in the southeast hood has picked way up. She is getting scooped as soon as she hits the block these days. And I know why; DT skills are on point! Enjoy as there isn't much else out there and she is living a pretty rough street life, won't last long.

BillRose
02-28-18, 06:42
You raise a lot of good points, and swooping in and cutting the line is pretty standard operating procedure. A lot of self-entitled assholes in this town. Don't get me wrong, there are more good mongers than not, but a select few ruin it for everybody. Baltimore guys share information a lot. DC, there just isn't that much going on to really be vocal about it. I don't think its a matter of not wanting to share, just that there isn't a lot to share. They closed down the AMPs, 14th street isn't even a shell of a shell of its former self. PM is a good way of getting intel and avoiding the leeches who do nothing but take and give nothing back.From the midwest back around the late 90's in my area stroll it used to be poppin you couldn't make a loop without catching looks from at least 4 girls per block and the stroll went all across downtown but back to basic decency I hated motherfckers that pulled that robbery / police roll up cut you off type thing like damn its not that serious and it makes a scene. Just a little rant. I'll be in the area soon might try to look at some past reports for stroll info.

RichRim
02-28-18, 23:18
Was over in SE on Minn and saw what looked like a Bmore WSW. Flipped a uturn and yup she was working said her names Angel. A quick. 30 for some head game. Was suprised, she said there are a couple girls working the area.

Loki1948
03-01-18, 09:54
Was over in SE on Minn and saw what looked like a Bmore WSW. Flipped a uturn and yup she was working said her names Angel. A quick. 30 for some head game. Was suprised, she said there are a couple girls working the area.What part of Minnesota Avenue, please. Several similar reports but no one is willing to say where. Minn. Ave runs from Good Hope Road (Anacostia) through PA Ave out to Benning Road and beyond. Would really appreciate knowing the best area. Thanks.

Milfsalot
03-02-18, 06:46
Was over in SE on Minn and saw what looked like a Bmore WSW. Flipped a uturn and yup she was working said her names Angel. A quick. 30 for some head game. Was suprised, she said there are a couple girls working the area.Yep, that was whobibwas referring to, Angel. Kind of tall, very skinny right? I had just recently spotted another possible WSW, shorter, but couldn't get her to stop. Think she was on her way to pick up supplies.

Strata
03-03-18, 15:14
I've been semi-retired from the monger game for a while, but recently I've decided to check out the loop. And I've found nothing, or nearly nothing. Most days that I've checked the NW loop (11th & 12th Sts, b / w K & O) recently, I've found nothing. I've stayed out from 0300-0700, and not even Courtney / Kitty made an appearance. Two days ago, there were a couple unfamiliar faces out (2 BSW and 1 WSW that should've counted as 3 by weight), but they were quickly chased off by an oppressive LE presence.

Last night, I checked again, and nada. So I decided to check the NE loop (WVa Ave, b / w Florida & NY). I'm definitely not a NE loop regular, but I wanted to see if the NW talent had migrated. But there was nothing. Not even an ugly CD.

So I decided to check out the SE loop (Minnesota & Eastern) for the first time. Granted, it was 0700 by this point, and the wind was still kicking, but crackheads still fiend in bad weather, right? Nope. Not a soul. I drove the length of Minnesota, all the way down to Good Hope Rd, just to be sure, and nothing. The closest I came to a sign of SW life was the black teenage boy who was trying to flag me down in the lot for Big D Liquor, but I got the impression he was selling something other than sex, but I don't swing in that direction anyway.

Hell, when I drove through KSt NE (the tranny loop, b / w 4th St NW and 8th St NE) en route to WVa Ave, even that was dead.

I thought the pickings were slim after the crackdown in 2006, but now they're nonexistent.

Or maybe I'm just out of practice. Which is it, fellas?

-Strata.

Slaytastic
03-04-18, 22:23
I've been semi-retired from the monger game for a while, but recently I've decided to check out the loop. And I've found nothing, or nearly nothing. Most days that I've checked the NW loop (11th & 12th Sts, b / w K & O) recently, I've found nothing. I've stayed out from 0300-0700, and not even Courtney / Kitty made an appearance. Two days ago, there were a couple unfamiliar faces out (2 BSW and 1 WSW that should've counted as 3 by weight), but they were quickly chased off by an oppressive LE presence.

Last night, I checked again, and nada. So I decided to check the NE loop (WVa Ave, b / w Florida & NY). I'm definitely not a NE loop regular, but I wanted to see if the NW talent had migrated. But there was nothing. Not even an ugly CD.

So I decided to check out the SE loop (Minnesota & Eastern) for the first time. Granted, it was 0700 by this point, and the wind was still kicking, but crackheads still fiend in bad weather, right? Nope. Not a soul. I drove the length of Minnesota, all the way down to Good Hope Rd, just to be sure, and nothing. The closest I came to a sign of SW life was the black teenage boy who was trying to flag me down in the lot for Big D Liquor, but I got the impression he was selling something other than sex, but I don't swing in that direction anyway.

Hell, when I drove through KSt NE (the tranny loop, b / w 4th St NW and 8th St NE) en route to WVa Ave, even that was dead.

I thought the pickings were slim after the crackdown in 2006, but now they're nonexistent.

Or maybe I'm just out of practice. Which is it, fellas?

-Strata.There is an oppressive LE force as you have mentioned. You know it's bad when Courtney is not out there.

I have gone to MN Ave, very difficult to find anything there.

WVa Ave is a mess to start. I have gone to Bmore since Nov, when the track started dying.

I have a number to a PAWG that worked the track. 22, good at what she does. Let's trade info.

Strata
03-05-18, 10:44
MarkSpears,

I'd love to trade info, especially for a PAWG, but I've been retired from the monger game for a while, so my rolodex is not up-to-date. I'll be happy to share once I make some new acquaintances.

I ventured out again this morning. NW track had 2 WSW (Courtney & Jordan), as well as 3 BSW I didn't recognize. Nothing on the NE or SE loops.

There is an oppressive LE force as you have mentioned. You know it's bad when Courtney is not out there.

I have gone to MN Ave, very difficult to find anything there.

WVa Ave is a mess to start. I have gone to Bmore since Nov, when the track started dying.

I have a number to a PAWG that worked the track. 22, good at what she does. Let's trade info.

Strata
03-10-18, 06:01
It's about 5 am, and there are signs of life on the NW track. There are 4 WSW (out-of-towners, I think), although one of them should count as four based on poundage.

BSteel0608
03-12-18, 01:46
I'm here working on these high rise going up. I have no idea where these locations are. Although maybe it's just that dead. I'd appreciate someone pointing me in right direction at least. I'm trying this NW loop I think.

Thanks guys.

BSteel0608
03-12-18, 02:44
It's about 5 am, and there are signs of life on the NW track. There are 4 WSW (out-of-towners, I think), although one of them should count as four based on poundage.Would have liked to find the WSW's. I settled on a BSW (not a heavy one). Kayla, West Virginia ave about halfway up. Provided a great oral service at. 4 (the kind that doesn't mind a heavy hand). NE loop I think?

Milfsalot
03-12-18, 20:28
Work finds me in town this week. Lucked up and made an early morning scoop in SE. "Cindy" is a straight gilf. Really a civi, I caught her walking to a family members house. Quick wave and she decided to wave back. Made the scoop. Was fresh out the shower. Said she was in her late 50's but was fit and looked quite sexy. No signs of street ware at all. Let her speak into the mic which she did an ok job of. Doesn't like to get as nasty as I like it but she was pretty and sounded sexy as hell while workin. Hopin to sample her goodies next we get up.

Also found a BBW BSW around same area in SE. Took her to my spot where she let me go hard in her throat till finish. Said she actually cums off getting her throat fucked right. Said it made her squirt but actually the mf jist pissed herself. Unfortunately I didn't notice until she got out my ride.

BSteel0608
03-15-18, 23:56
Work finds me in town this week. Lucked up and made an early morning scoop in SE. "Cindy" is a straight gilf. Really a civi, I caught her walking to a family members house. Quick wave and she decided to wave back. Made the scoop. Was fresh out the shower. Said she was in her late 50's but was fit and looked quite sexy. No signs of street ware at all. Let her speak into the mic which she did an ok job of. Doesn't like to get as nasty as I like it but she was pretty and sounded sexy as hell while workin. Hopin to sample her goodies next we get up.

Also found a BBW BSW around same area in SE. Took her to my spot where she let me go hard in her throat till finish. Said she actually cums off getting her throat fucked right. Said it made her squirt but actually the mf jist pissed herself. Unfortunately I didn't notice until she got out my ride.What constitutes SE out here?

Slaytastic
03-25-18, 08:41
Some activity back at the track- early bird Sunday morning saw 3 BSWs and Courtney, who I can now tell by the kitty walk that she does.

Had a dream I picked up Jazelle, a taller, well proportioned BSW. She gave a fantastic mic check.

Then I had a dream that I met up with her girl Amber. WOULD NOT REPEAT. If you hear the name. Put it to the face. She is attractive, her bitchy attitutde and GPS make her a crappy dream.

-Monger out.

BSteel0608
03-27-18, 07:12
Is there a better time to try that? Went through Monday morning 4 am And absolutely bone dry.

BSteel0608
03-27-18, 21:35
Some activity back at the track- early bird Sunday morning saw 3 BSWs and Courtney, who I can now tell by the kitty walk that she does.

Had a dream I picked up Jazelle, a taller, well proportioned BSW. She gave a fantastic mic check.

Then I had a dream that I met up with her girl Amber. WOULD NOT REPEAT. If you hear the name. Put it to the face. She is attractive, her bitchy attitutde and GPS make her a crappy dream.

-Monger out.I'm still trying to figure out the tracks down here. Although the few private messages I've gotten all suggest driving the 40-60 minutes to Baltimore? Really would rather not, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Strata
03-30-18, 19:49
I'm still trying to figure out the tracks down here. Although the few private messages I've gotten all suggest driving the 40-60 minutes to Baltimore? Really would rather not, so any help would be greatly appreciated.BSteel0608,

If you scroll down 10 posts to my post from 3/3/2018, I included a lot of track location information. But here it is. In terrific detail. You can plug this information into Google Maps.

For those who don't know, DC is broken into four quadrants. NW, NE, SW, SE. With the Capitol at the epicenter.

NW Loop. This is the one talked about the most on this board.

From 13th St NW & K St NW to 10th St NW & P St NW, with the bulk of the action on 12th St NW b / w Massachusetts Ave NW and O St NW.

Peak hours 3 am-7 am.

NW / NE Decepticon loop (so you aren't surprised if you make a pick up).

K St NW, b / w 7th St NW & 8th St NE.

3rd St NW, b / w K St NW & H St NW.

L St NE, K St NE, & I St NE, b / w 2nd St NE & 8th St NE.

Peak hours 3 am-7 am.

NE Decepticon / Crackhead / Occasional NW girl mixed loop:

West Virginia Ave NE, b / w K St NE & New York Ave NE.

16th St NE, b / w West Virginia Ave NE & New York Ave NE (this is where some of the NW girls would occasionally come after 7 am when the NW Loop shuts down).

Minnesota Ave Loop (NE / SE):

Minnesota Ave NE & Eastern Ave NE.

Minnesota Ave, b / w Sheriff Rd NE & Good Hope Rd SE.

Peak hours: daytime.

Stragglers can be found elsewhere, of course, but those areas are not always fruitful on a regular basis. But you can find these by RTFF.

Fellow mongers, especially seniors, please feel free to add to or correct the information above. I'm a semi-retired monger, so some of my information might be out-of-date or incorrect.

-Strata.

John4044
03-31-18, 09:34
Does anyone have digits for Courtney? I had them on a phone I had before but seem to have last the number. Can someone please PM me and hook a monger up? Thanks!

John in VA
03-31-18, 21:41
Was out and about over in PG so decided to cruise Rhode Island Ave. From Md line to 13th St. NW nothing seen. This was around 2 am. Headed over to the track area and around 3 am two bsw’s came out. Neither was anything to write home about. Saw uncle riding his Honda scooter around for a bit so I disappeared and headed over to check on West Va ave. Nothing out as I cruised up to NY ave. On way back saw some BSW's in the shadows but couldn't really see. Drove near union station to head back up K st. Must have been a TS conference saw at least 10-12 in that small area. Got back over to the track and Courtney was out along with the other two new from earlier. Uncle on his scooter seemed to disappear so kept searching around 5 ish a WSW came out she looked familiar so pulled up and she said her name was Amber. Just wasn't too sure about her so didn't say too much. Later asked one of the BSW if Amber was cool and she said yes she is a good girl. Still wasn't convinced. Left around 5:20 empty handed as scooter uncle was back around.

Strata
04-01-18, 06:25
Was out and about over in PG so decided to cruise Rhode Island Ave. From Md line to 13th St. NW nothing seen. This was around 2 am. Headed over to the track area and around 3 am two bsws came out. Neither was anything to write home about. Saw uncle riding his Honda scooter around for a bit so I disappeared and headed over to check on West Va ave. Nothing out as I cruised up to NY ave. On way back saw some BSW's in the shadows but couldn't really see. Drove near union station to head back up K st. Must have been a TS conference saw at least 10-12 in that small area. Got back over to the track and Courtney was out along with the other two new from earlier. Uncle on his scooter seemed to disappear so kept searching around 5 ish a WSW came out she looked familiar so pulled up and she said her name was Amber. Just wasn't too sure about her so didn't say too much. Later asked one of the BSW if Amber was cool and she said yes she is a good girl. Still wasn't convinced. Left around 5:20 empty handed as scooter uncle was back around.John,

WSW Amber (I think she also goes by Tyler now) is great. She's been gone for a few months (in jail) and gained some weight, so you might not recognize her from before. Her pimp is kind of a nut job, so she can be hurried sometimes when he's riding her ass, but she's very nice, especially once she knows you. PM me for digits.

Strata

Slaytastic
04-01-18, 14:56
WSW Amber is pretty awesome. She does a great BJ service, but her kitty is a little too used up for my taste.

Black Amber sucks. Never pick up this chick. Worst attitude ever.

Strata
04-04-18, 02:23
WSW Amber is pretty awesome. She does a great BJ service, but her kitty is a little too used up for my taste.

Black Amber sucks. Never pick up this chick. Worst attitude ever.Kitty too used up? LOL. She's 22, and that kitty has far less mileage than Courtney or Jordan LOL. Do you have a stash of newbie kitty that you're not sharing with the rest of us?

LoveBreasts6
06-05-18, 03:12
Are there any other stroll areas, possibly in SE, than the one right in downtown north of Massachusetts?

Slaytastic
06-11-18, 05:12
Had a dream that I went down to SE; found a couple gems during the black out of USAG. First time there I found this petite, nerdy looking older WSW. She seemed cool and while not my thing to pick up chicks on the slim end, she turned out to give awesome BJ service. She is a pretty sweet chick.

Then another day I went down that ways and found KK. HOLY SHHHH. No SW had ever rammed my cock so far down that I could feel the back of their throat. More so, she could do it on purpose. Great head overall. Noticeable Boston accent. Sassy attitude was kinda fun, but at some points over steppin boundaries and had to put her in her place.

Melissa. The worst. She is a redhead with a wide / thick bottom. Picked her up on Good Hope. Kept strugglin on the mic saying "my mouth is too small" and simply not working it. I told her Ava was way better. If I see her again I am going to try getting her in just to cock slap her face since she isn't worth anything else.

There are other SWs on this loop; sometimes you can't catch them all since Uncle LEO is consistently around.

Slaytastic
06-11-18, 05:15
There are a couple WSWs in the Columbia Heights area. Chelsea definitely will do work, signs of use on her make her not a first option. Great attitude. Loves to please. Pale skin, tallish, thick, brown / red hair.

Then there is Christina. Never get her in your car. Not that her head is terrible; her attitude is the worst. She dozed off three times riding around and kept wanting to get dropped off exactly where I had met her. Pain in the ass. She has dark hair and blue eyes.

MrDisDat
06-11-18, 23:00
Had a dream that I went down to SE; found a couple gems during the black out of USAG. First time there I found this petite, nerdy looking older WSW. She seemed cool and while not my thing to pick up chicks on the slim end, she turned out to give awesome BJ service. She is a pretty sweet chick.

Then another day I went down that ways and found KK. HOLY SHHHH. No SW had ever rammed my cock so far down that I could feel the back of their throat. More so, she could do it on purpose. Great head overall. Noticeable Boston accent. Sassy attitude was kinda fun, but at some points over steppin boundaries and had to put her in her place.

Melissa. The worst. She is a redhead with a wide / thick bottom. Picked her up on Good Hope. Kept strugglin on the mic saying "my mouth is too small" and simply not working it. I told her Ava was way better. If I see her again I am going to try getting her in just to cock slap her face since she isn't worth anything else.

There are other SWs on this loop; sometimes you can't catch them all since Uncle LEO is consistently around.Where in DC are the SWs? I am pretty new to this hobby but I was out on Saturday morning between 1 and 3 am but saw nothing or was I just looking in the wrong areas? I looped around Good Hope RD, Sheriff RD, Minnesota Ave SE but to no avail. Then went to Massachussetts AVE between 10 and 14th and nothing. I guess my ignorance and novice got the better of me.

TheRabbit
06-19-18, 11:17
I wonder if there are any streetwalkers by Southern Maryland Waldorf?

Adimpleo A
06-22-18, 00:47
There are a couple WSWs in the Columbia Heights area. Chelsea definitely will do work, signs of use on her make her not a first option. Great attitude. Loves to please. Pale skin, tallish, thick, brown / red hair.

Then there is Christina. Never get her in your car. Not that her head is terrible; her attitude is the worst. She dozed off three times riding around and kept wanting to get dropped off exactly where I had met her. Pain in the ass. She has dark hair and blue eyes.Can we discuss?

Drunker Irish
06-22-18, 07:35
Where in DC are the SWs? I am pretty new to this hobby but I was out on Saturday morning between 1 and 3 am but saw nothing or was I just looking in the wrong areas? I looped around Good Hope RD, Sheriff RD, Minnesota Ave SE but to no avail. Then went to Massachussetts AVE between 10 and 14th and nothing. I guess my ignorance and novice got the better of me.That is way too early. The early birds MAY be out at 3:30 or 4:00 am Usually its 5:00 to 7:00 am Back in the day, the girls would dance at the clubs in B'more and then head down to DC for a few extra bucks. Ergo the time frame of 5 ish to 7:00 am Cops usually clear the streets at 7:00 am Or sooner depending if they've gotten the order to clean-up. As the area gets 'gentrified', there are fewer and fewer options. I'm surprised there are any girls out at all anymore. Start at 11th and K, and then Mass and 12th, up 12th street in the residential area.

MrDisDat
06-23-18, 14:18
That is way too early. The early birds MAY be out at 3:30 or 4:00 am Usually its 5:00 to 7:00 am Back in the day, the girls would dance at the clubs in B'more and then head down to DC for a few extra bucks. Ergo the time frame of 5 ish to 7:00 am Cops usually clear the streets at 7:00 am Or sooner depending if they've gotten the order to clean-up. As the area gets 'gentrified', there are fewer and fewer options. I'm surprised there are any girls out at all anymore. Start at 11th and K, and then Mass and 12th, up 12th street in the residential area.I will keep that in mind. I also doubt DC have any SWs as compared to B'more.

Slaytastic
06-24-18, 06:46
I will keep that in mind. I also doubt DC have any SWs as compared to B'more.The SWs here have typically no sign of use and dress up way more. It's comparing apples to oranges.

At times it is slim pickings here- I mean, not much you can do when UncLE is out.

Slaytastic
07-05-18, 05:07
Dreamt I went around the Track in DC; spotted a few different chicks. Some cool, some stay away.

Chick from Texas came down. Pretty decent body overall, nice cheekbones and blue eyes. Not so great grill. Tested the mic and she was pretty fluent. GPS / Attitude alert though- she is all about the business and dead fishes a lot.

Jazz down there does great work. Oh and Courtney is a classic. Cannot believe she is still out there. Best attitude out of any provider there. That's dedication fellas.

Picked up Honey- yellow chick with straight hair or wig. She is awful. HAHA. Oh man, where to start with this crazy? Parked and began testing the mic, she was doing good. Then the complaining started. "It's too hot out there" "How much longer?" "You going to cum?" The last one is the buzz kill. Never been so pissed as a monger, she did it three times and I was close each time. I just told her "you saying it over and over is making it difficult. " Then she starts with the "too much, this is too much. Take me back to the track. " HAHA So I did and got refunded. Crazy. Eventually another monger picked her up and HAHA I see her back out.

Kennedy- damn, pale slim chick that comes from VA. Great mic skills. She is sassy, backs it up with some real work though.

Watch your SIX, the meat wagons from uncLE are still out.

TexTrainer
07-18-18, 06:58
That is way too early. The early birds MAY be out at 3:30 or 4:00 am Usually its 5:00 to 7:00 am Back in the day, the girls would dance at the clubs in B'more and then head down to DC for a few extra bucks. Ergo the time frame of 5 ish to 7:00 am Cops usually clear the streets at 7:00 am Or sooner depending if they've gotten the order to clean-up. As the area gets 'gentrified', there are fewer and fewer options. I'm surprised there are any girls out at all anymore. Start at 11th and K, and then Mass and 12th, up 12th street in the residential area.I'm in town visiting and unfortunately do not have a rental car. Staying in hotel in the area and decided to walk around the areas you mentioned from 5 am to 7 am. Saw about 5 to 6 SW. There were about 4 WSW and 2 BSW, all shapes and sizes. There was on WSW I saw yesterday (Tuesday) off 11th who had on a pinkish revealing outfit and brown hair, thin in stature that look pretty good. I did talk to 1 WSW that was here from Vegas, kind of on the heavy side, could not get her to walk to hotel.

Point being is they are out between those times listed, on both Monday and Tuesday I saw some walking around between 5 am to 7 am.

Tex.

KO1717
07-20-18, 08:52
Great to see some action on the DC streets. I had been looking at the dc streetwalker forum with the last report in 2016 until today.

I'm in town visiting and unfortunately do not have a rental car. Staying in hotel in the area and decided to walk around the areas you mentioned from 5 am to 7 am. Saw about 5 to 6 SW. There were about 4 WSW and 2 BSW, all shapes and sizes. There was on WSW I saw yesterday (Tuesday) off 11th who had on a pinkish revealing outfit and brown hair, thin in stature that look pretty good. I did talk to 1 WSW that was here from Vegas, kind of on the heavy side, could not get her to walk to hotel.

Point being is they are out between those times listed, on both Monday and Tuesday I saw some walking around between 5 am to 7 am.

Tex.

BigCoolie
07-23-18, 07:35
My goodness. I came to the loop late, and no one was out. I found an older gentleman speaking to this lady in her car, and as I drove by I saw that she was wearing lingerie. So, I took the initiative to park and walk to her to ask her for a date. She was very nice and approachable and patient as I briefly explained my limits. We drove to a spot and it was Girls Gone Wild in my truck. I had a lot of fun with her, which is a first for SWs in my experience. She offered BBBJCIM, but we moved to CBJ, DT, Cowgirl, Reverse Cowgirl, and K9. I am not small and an older guy so not too mobile, but she made it work. We had the truck rocking despite a few interruptions from strangers. I need to find a better spot, but I do not travel down here often. Total damage was $. 2 including tip. I will have to meet her at a notel with a little blue pill to see how far she can go. I have not had many good experiences with BSWs, but I am much happier than I thought that I would be today. Maybe I can now make some miracles at work this week. My goodness.

Be safe fellow mongers.

Slaytastic
07-30-18, 06:08
Catch her from 14th and Otis to 14th and Shepherd. She comes out at 10. Total baskethead. Will ask you to pick up meds. She gets caught up in the "wigging out" phase when she starts to crave it- she will turn on you.

However, she can slob on the knob and get the job done.

Majaja
08-02-18, 22:07
My goodness. I came to the loop late, and no one was out. I found an older gentleman speaking to this lady in her car, and as I drove by I saw that she was wearing lingerie. So, I took the initiative to park and walk to her to ask her for a date. She was very nice and approachable and patient as I briefly explained my limits. We drove to a spot and it was Girls Gone Wild in my truck. I had a lot of fun with her, which is a first for SWs in my experience. She offered BBBJCIM, but we moved to CBJ, DT, Cowgirl, Reverse Cowgirl, and K9. I am not small and an older guy so not too mobile, but she made it work. We had the truck rocking despite a few interruptions from strangers. I need to find a better spot, but I do not travel down here often. Total damage was $. 2 including tip. I will have to meet her at a notel with a little blue pill to see how far she can go. I have not had many good experiences with BSWs, but I am much happier than I thought that I would be today. Maybe I can now make some miracles at work this week. My goodness.

Be safe fellow mongers.Well Candy is the veteran of the bunch. Always had a great time with here. Don't work in the dc area any longer but I sure miss my drive up 12th every morning.

I really miss seeing Nina but she gave it up for something else.

Onexxxva
08-04-18, 13:48
I prefer the North side of Penn, I can always find gems around there without waiting to daylight. I caught up with "Robin" B / F with pierced nipples, great attitude and gave exceptional FS for. 60. No digits, but she wore some purple shorts last night.

Pizzlepro02
08-04-18, 22:02
I prefer the North side of Penn, I can always find gems around there without waiting to daylight. I caught up with "Robin" B / F with pierced nipples, great attitude and gave exceptional FS for. 60. No digits, but she wore some purple shorts last night.Onexxxva:

Please give more specifics on the location. The only action on Penn I can imagine must be in Anacostia, right?

Pizz.

Efltgp
08-05-18, 11:09
Onexxxva:

Please give more specifics on the location. The only action on Penn I can imagine must be in Anacostia, right?

Pizz.It's got to be se somewhere or anacostia penn is dead from 29th to 2 nothing no action at all.

Slaytastic
08-05-18, 16:05
I prefer the North side of Penn, I can always find gems around there without waiting to daylight. I caught up with "Robin" B / F with pierced nipples, great attitude and gave exceptional FS for. 60. No digits, but she wore some purple shorts last night.This is a new area. As most of what I know is 12th and Mass area, and down by Good Hope / Minnesota. Could you elaborate?

LuvThaCakes
08-08-18, 17:12
This is a new area. As most of what I know is 12th and Mass area, and down by Good Hope / Minnesota. Could you elaborate?I think he may be referring to penn going towards md correct me I may me wrong.

Onexxxva
08-13-18, 19:15
This is a new area. As most of what I know is 12th and Mass area, and down by Good Hope / Minnesota. Could you elaborate?It was Massachusetts Ave, not Penn.

Mr Geo
08-15-18, 03:24
Be safe, fellow mongers. Saw your least favorite uncLE at 3:30 Tuesday parked on the Libba Cotten bike path. Great to see some action on these CH streets. Some are cool; some stay away. Mentioned Bonnie last post. Avoid at all costs. Another is Missy. Lives off of Pritchard St. Total baskethead. Will ask you to pick up meds. She gets caught up in the "wig-out" phase when she starts to crave the candy --she will turn on you. Lots of junk in the trunk, nice rack, prematurely greyish hair. About 30, she can slob the knob and get the job done; popular with the D-boys. Finally, there's Honey. Red-bone with glasses. She is awful. Oh man, where to start with this crazy? Parked on Trinity and she began tasting junior, she was doing good. Then the complaining started. " It's too hot out there". " How much longer"? " You going to cum"? Now, that would fuck up a wet dream! Then she starts with the "too much, this is too much. I'm going in. " Haha. So I got refunded. Eventually, her mother came to the door and I might have to pop her Mom's coochie or at least get my Bologna washed😎.

NiceGuy45
08-17-18, 14:43
[Deleted by Admin]

Indeed it was Tyler and if you do it again I'll edit the post to say you have crabs.

A2

Unclebadtouch
08-18-18, 08:58
Be safe, fellow mongers. Saw your least favorite uncLE at 3:30 Tuesday parked on the Libba Cotten bike path. Great to see some action on these CH streets. Some are cool; some stay away. Mentioned Bonnie last post. Avoid at all costs. Another is Missy. Lives off of Pritchard St. Total baskethead. Will ask you to pick up meds. She gets caught up in the "wig-out" phase when she starts to crave the candy --she will turn on you. Lots of junk in the trunk, nice rack, prematurely greyish hair. About 30, she can slob the knob and get the job done; popular with the D-boys. Finally, there's Honey. Red-bone with glasses. She is awful. Oh man, where to start with this crazy? Parked on Trinity and she began tasting junior, she was doing good. Then the complaining started. " It's too hot out there". " How much longer"? " You going to cum"? Now, that would fuck up a wet dream! Then she starts with the "too much, this is too much. I'm going in. " Haha. So I got refunded. Eventually, her mother came to the door and I might have to pop her Mom's coochie or at least get my Bologna washed😎.These are all North Carolina references. Did you post this in the DC forum accidentally?

Flash57
08-21-18, 13:07
Cannot see going to 12th at 5 am. Is there a loop for southeast at the Minnesota / Good Luck area?

JanusCanal84
08-22-18, 09:44
Not much happens in DC unless your the few punters trying to find something at 4 am on a Tuesday morning. But I was lucky to find something last night.

Was heading for Baltimore when the storm struck so decided to scrap that idea. Was on my way back and cruised through 14th street and found a spinner on 14th & Spring.

She looked fine Blonde WSW in runner's shorts and a sports bra. Told me her name is Kim 44 but nice spinner body and no dmg other than the fact you can smell the stench of alchohol back in Millwall. Attitude is great nice talker but performance was meh. Opted for half / half but head game was mechanical to non existent. Wanted to pop so suited up and went hard on this lass. Kitty was nice and tight and her attitude was tip top. No clock watcher and unrushed dropped her back on 14th. No digits but says you can find her in the area. Some talents are in the area but most are rough as sand.

John4044
09-13-18, 12:31
Is this Courtney? Have not seen her in a while and I wish I had time to pick her up this morning. She was great last time I saw her and I wish I still had her digits.

ChrisPoontang
09-13-18, 15:59
Is this Courtney? Have not seen her in a while and I wish I had time to pick her up this morning. She was great last time I saw her and I wish I still had her digits.Wow, just wow.

I love thick street walkers that strut around showing their stuff.

I'd pick her up and let that massive ass drain me.

OnePocket
09-13-18, 16:35
Is this Courtney? Have not seen her in a while and I wish I had time to pick her up this morning. She was great last time I saw her and I wish I still had her digits.Do they walk around like that? How do they not get harassed by the police?

John4044
09-14-18, 07:16
Wow, just wow.

I love thick street walkers that strut around showing their stuff.

I'd pick her up and let that massive ass drain me.She is a really great fuck!

John in VA
09-14-18, 13:05
Do they walk around like that? How do they not get harassed by the police?Courtney has been out for years and still looks damn good. She always dresses like that and for some reason uncle and her seem to leave it other alone. I remember when she was pregnant and still working, must say she was glowing. If you ever go on Netflix look for the show tricked. They have a picture of her in a pink outfit when you click on the show name.

Kraven Morehed
09-24-18, 03:21
Is this Courtney? Have not seen her in a while and I wish I had time to pick her up this morning. She was great last time I saw her and I wish I still had her digits.She changed her number. If anyone had new number let meet know. I forgot to bring up last time I saw her and I haven't seen her in a few weeks.

John4044
09-26-18, 09:08
Were you able to find Courtney's number. Does anyone have it? I'd love to feel her warm, wet mouth on me again.

She changed her number. If anyone had new number let meet know. I forgot to bring up last time I saw her and I haven't seen her in a few weeks.

BigMan247
09-29-18, 01:33
I'm headed to town this week and need info on some good notels (pricing, location.). I looked back through the thread and see notels mentioned but not to much detail. Unless I didn't go far enough back. PM me if you want or post.

IHOHFAP.

Bigman.

Drunker Irish
10-01-18, 20:25
No more hotels in DC, or rather that I would go to. There is one up on New York Avenue, but its not a by the hour place. B'more is your place for that action.

Back in the day there were flop houses that you could go to, but those are gone. There was one up on Rhode Island and one on Spring. Those were the good old days.

I'm headed to town this week and need info on some good notels (pricing, location.). I looked back through the thread and see notels mentioned but not to much detail. Unless I didn't go far enough back. PM me if you want or post.

IHOHFAP.

Bigman.

Mustang69
10-27-18, 12:43
Any maps of the strolls to be found?

BoloBellgrande
11-07-18, 01:36
Is this Courtney? Have not seen her in a while and I wish I had time to pick her up this morning. She was great last time I saw her and I wish I still had her digits.If anyone can hook me up with Courtney, I'd appreciate it. I haven't been on the DC stroll si ce the late 90's. I really think it's too dangerous now because of the way the neighborhood has changed. I would love to have co tact info on Courtney so I can set up a meet somewhere off the strip. Thanks.

Brizmo
12-02-18, 21:32
Stopped at the Valero on West Virginia to get some gas. Ran into Hanna. Young red head spinner. Took her back to where I was staying. Good head game. Nice deep and sloppy. Wrapped up skippy and hit the vj missionary and k-9. Would I repeat? Probably. Of course she did not have any digits. Someone stole her phone. Safe Mongering.

JNimble
12-19-18, 09:39
What time did you run into her? Thanks.

Stopped at the Valero on West Virginia to get some gas. Ran into Hanna. Young red head spinner. Took her back to where I was staying. Good head game. Nice deep and sloppy. Wrapped up skippy and hit the vj missionary and k-9. Would I repeat? Probably. Of course she did not have any digits. Someone stole her phone. Safe Mongering.

Brizmo
12-23-18, 00:31
What time did you run into her? Thanks.Evening around 7:30. Told me that she is usually out around mid-afternoon.

Kraven Morehed
01-02-19, 09:21
Confirmed. I do have Courtney. Anyone from part I have to responses to I will respond. With extended scrutiny. On another serious note. It looks like sws coming out at practically morning which is fucking dumb as shit. I booked one but when they too used to that one minute man they started bitching about time. Had to stop, really as ik had to stop because was not about to offload. Discussed getting a room and I was like I'll through another. 35. First s was like okay then after started driving to stop w started on some B's about next time $ for 30 minutes. I don't know about y'all. But this ain't BP and when you go to the South like ATL badder chicks ain't charging even up to $.60. Got the digits it after a convo about prices and Courtney (she tried call Courtney low class and cheap) where I tried to tell her Courtney is prob the most sought after, she tried calling me stupid and a know it all. True story. I even tried to veer the conversation towards disagreement because let's be real, I've met some decent looking chicks. It took tow years before Courtney even dated me. I'll be the first to admit that Courtney does ***** about life like no one else is going through shit, but she's one of the baddest out there and.

Someone to return to. I tell you this chick tried to play me and on good of that tired to to hit me with "her dad was a director in a Fed bureau of security. Like really. It's one thing to lie to yourself. It's another thing to bribe your own less. Dropped that of them picked up another. Now this is why I really made this post.

I had passed this one earlier ased off outfit I didn't think they were worth picking up. After dropping the first blue balls got this One. This one had regar shit but had revealed more later on and TBH it was pretty nice. Tried to hit me with that $ but I was like nah $. 60. Went to a spot worked that for a min finished but John said no. Let's Go. Go some more. They had to leave but bruh the DDs and shape were nice. Got the contact then dropped off. Got home and went to take wiz and saw some flake shit on the pubic. Took a quadruple shower, even soEd some bleach on it and the another double shower. At this point. I'll start going to a spot and screening shit cuze between the two I don't know but I believe it was the second. Will prob shave and Clorox again. Scary shit. From years of hanging out never saw this type of shit. PEOPLE, Stat safe.

BMish
01-03-19, 04:24
Where can she be found and at what time?

Yellow Wolf
01-05-19, 09:14
I been mongering for years. I mean to the days where girls were walking from 16th to 10th. I never dated courtney / kitty nor do I not attend too. Everyone has their preferences but she isn't mines. She knows who I am and we always wave at each other when I pass by her. She even asked me when was I was going to stop for her I just never do, she assumes I just date BSW. Now mostly I do. But I'm getting tired of everyone sweating this chick. She looks okay. Just not for me. If you love her that's great but damn about 80% of this DC forum is about courtney. Why'all just need to drive out there and you see a bigg butt white chick with the tats THATS HER AND PICK HER UP she is not hard to find. It's like what the hell we already reviewed her she is a legit let's talk about some new chicks to review. I know why'all going to say why don't I put any reviews well I know these girls are legit miracle she gives awesome cbjs kandy too but I stopped dating kandy too many rumors about her. There is a lightskin chick that wears a wig and she is short can't remember the name she is legit good cbjs. One skinny BSW simone she was great too. But I think she left. So there courtney / kitty isn't the only greatest thing there. Juicy use to be my all time favorite but I guess she retired. Now let's move on with courtney / kitty dang.

BMish
01-07-19, 05:52
I been mongering for years. I mean to the days where girls were walking from 16th to 10th. I never dated courtney / kitty nor do I not attend too. Everyone has their preferences but she isn't mines. She knows who I am and we always wave at each other when I pass by her. She even asked me when was I was going to stop for her I just never do, she assumes I just date BSW. Now mostly I do. But I'm getting tired of everyone sweating this chick. She looks okay. Just not for me. If you love her that's great but damn about 80% of this DC forum is about courtney. Why'all just need to drive out there and you see a bigg butt white chick with the tats THATS HER AND PICK HER UP she is not hard to find. It's like what the hell we already reviewed her she is a legit let's talk about some new chicks to review. I know why'all going to say why don't I put any reviews well I know these girls are legit miracle she gives awesome cbjs kandy too but I stopped dating kandy too many rumors about her. There is a lightskin chick that wears a wig and she is short can't remember the name she is legit good cbjs. One skinny BSW simone she was great too. But I think she left. So there courtney / kitty isn't the only greatest thing there. Juicy use to be my all time favorite but I guess she retired. Now let's move on with courtney / kitty dang.Thanks for your input. You know what this is about, a place to ask for and to receive info amongst fellow mongers. Now I'll be honest, you made a good point on the extra attention Courtney is receiving lately. But you must admit ain't too many walkers got that much junk nowadays in DC. You yourself mentioned her desirable traits and while I cam see your viewpoint I will continue to hunt for this rare thick walker. I know its coming from a place of love when you trying to warn other hobbyists about focusing on one prize and I appreciate it.

Metloaf
01-07-19, 11:02
I been mongering for years. I mean to the days where girls were walking from 16th to 10th. I never dated courtney / kitty nor do I not attend too. Everyone has their preferences but she isn't mines. She knows who I am and we always wave at each other when I pass by her. She even asked me when was I was going to stop for her I just never do, she assumes I just date BSW. Now mostly I do. But I'm getting tired of everyone sweating this chick. She looks okay. Just not for me. If you love her that's great but damn about 80% of this DC forum is about courtney. Why'all just need to drive out there and you see a bigg butt white chick with the tats THATS HER AND PICK HER UP she is not hard to find. It's like what the hell we already reviewed her she is a legit let's talk about some new chicks to review. I know why'all going to say why don't I put any reviews well I know these girls are legit miracle she gives awesome cbjs kandy too but I stopped dating kandy too many rumors about her. There is a lightskin chick that wears a wig and she is short can't remember the name she is legit good cbjs. One skinny BSW simone she was great too. But I think she left. So there courtney / kitty isn't the only greatest thing there. Juicy use to be my all time favorite but I guess she retired. Now let's move on with courtney / kitty dang.Giving a basic chick a swollen head and reputation! I see why providers love DMV roses. If she as smart SW days been over. Way her name buzz on a site she would have on lookers broke. We control the market when not doing dumb shit.

Yellow Wolf
01-07-19, 16:36
Giving a basic chick a swollen head and reputation! I see why providers love DMV roses. If she as smart SW days been over. Way her name buzz on a site she would have on lookers broke. We control the market when not doing dumb shit.Yeah it seems like the dudes here that got her digits they be acting like it's the golden ticket or something, like are you fucking with me man? Just drive out there what the hell, you can find her. If you can't, then you in the wrong game man. Might as well hit the ads. Yeah it's to the point where in DC seems like the girls like to charge higher Roses with basic services and with boujee attitudes. I just go and hit bmore ads now, its more cheaper and you get more bang for your buck. And most of them say they do the CarPlay. I figured I drive and waste my miles and gas driving around DC searching for a girl, I might as well hit bmore wasting the same miles and gas but at least I have a destination spot and I get better services for a decent rose.

Nfamous
01-13-19, 22:03
So the fellas in DC writing books on, and, debating over one chick? WTH is going on? Where are all the fresh new walkers, broads, strip club reports, and after hours parties down in the DMV?

I will be visiting like WTF.

Confirmed. I do have Courtney. Anyone from part I have to responses to I will respond. With extended scrutiny. On another serious note. It looks like sws coming out at practically morning which is fucking dumb as shit. I booked one but when they too used to that one minute man they started bitching about time. Had to stop, really as ik had to stop because was not about to offload. Discussed getting a room and I was like I'll through another. 35. First s was like okay then after started driving to stop w started on some B's about next time $ for 30 minutes. I don't know about y'all. But this ain't BP and when you go to the South like ATL badder chicks ain't charging even up to $.60. Got the digits it after a convo about prices and Courtney (she tried call Courtney low class and cheap) where I tried to tell her Courtney is prob the most sought after, she tried calling me stupid and a know it all. True story. I even tried to veer the conversation towards disagreement because let's be real, I've met some decent looking chicks. It took tow years before Courtney even dated me. I'll be the first to admit that Courtney does ***** about life like no one else is going through shit, but she's one of the baddest out there and.

Someone to return to. I tell you this chick tried to play me and on good of that tired to to hit me with "her dad was a director in a Fed bureau of security. Like really. It's one thing to lie to yourself. It's another thing to bribe your own less. Dropped that of them picked up another. Now this is why I really made this post.

I had passed this one earlier ased off outfit I didn't think they were worth picking up. After dropping the first blue balls got this One. This one had regar shit but had revealed more later on and TBH it was pretty nice. Tried to hit me with that $ but I was like nah $. 60. Went to a spot worked that for a min finished but John said no. Let's Go. Go some more. They had to leave but bruh the DDs and shape were nice. Got the contact then dropped off. Got home and went to take wiz and saw some flake shit on the pubic. Took a quadruple shower, even soEd some bleach on it and the another double shower. At this point. I'll start going to a spot and screening shit cuze between the two I don't know but I believe it was the second. Will prob shave and Clorox again. Scary shit. From years of hanging out never saw this type of shit. PEOPLE, Stat safe.

JohnMason1967
01-19-19, 01:41
A few years back there was a Gang bang club in the area. You signed up for a party, paid a fee (5) and showed up at designated houses or hotel suites in the area (such as silver spring). Location moved around. There would usually be about 6 girls there of Variety (black, brown, white) all pretty, young and fit. You could nut 'till you drop. Some guys would be wall flowers and jack off. The other extreme was three or four guys on a three hole lady. Everything was on the table with some of the fillies (BBBJ, CIM, COF, Greek). Lots of dirty, sticky, fun, no drama. The guy who ran the club got busted after a few months.

Wondering if there are any gang bang clubs like this happening these days? If so, I'd love to be a member, so PM me!

John in VA
02-07-19, 12:05
Apparently 4 D did a prostitution sting on 14th st. Nw between Perry and Spring St. Which is the area a hotel operated at. The tweet says 9 men arrested. On another note I've seen tweets talking about residents on 12th near Mass NW upset with MPD not eliminating the girls at night. Be careful out there.

Kraven Morehed
02-17-19, 05:08
So the fellas in DC writing books on, and, debating over one chick? WTH is going on? Where are all the fresh new walkers, broads, strip club reports, and after hours parties down in the DMV?

I will be visiting like WTF.I guess we've gotten to insulting each other now. Nice.

TheGreatGhosty
02-20-19, 19:44
I've been out of the country for a few weeks but just came back to the area for a few days. Last night I got the itch to go mongering (despite the inclement weather looming). I went down to the 12th & Mass loop and was disappointed to find a frozen ghost town. I mean it was cold but. I've done some mongering in Chicago, Detroit, etc. So DC in the winter (especially with even a hint of snowfall) is quite disappointing. Anyway, as I was riding around that dismal scene I got to thinking about a pretty little thing that I had some fun with the last time I was in town she told me that I might find her on 12th st. Some nights (I guess, like the rest, this wasnt her night either). Some have said that I'm a "mongers monger" as I rarely see the same girl twice (novelty is my fetish LOL) but in a bind I will rely on a blast from the past. And this one was actually rather recent and finding her was easy as her web presence is heavy under the name Sophia Swerves. Well "swerves" is the word, I must say! I enjoyed her even more the second time around!! That's rare for me. She's about 4'11" very nice petite / voluptuous "slim thick" body. She looked and smelled delicious on both occassions. If she offered DATY I'd be there with a bib on (sadly she isn't immediately willing to go there, and I doubt I'll be regular enough to convince her otherwise). Nevertheless, she was just as passionate and as nasty as the last time. You can tell she's a girl that really enjoys what she does. No dead eyed BJs or mechanical routines here. Her CBJ is one of the best I've had hands down! Her eye contact is awesome and her petiteness just made it seem like she was climbing up and down my cock with her mouth and lips. Not only did I get an extended mic check, but she didn't complain about any position switching (I love them all LOL) and I got the whole hr+ for my 2 rose bundles (last time I gave her 1 rose bundle but she explained that she does that special for her first encounters). That's a little pricey for me. But this is DC. And you definitely get what you pay for in my hometown. Either way I can't complain because mission accomplished! Sated is the word that cums to mind (sorry for the punny LOL). The only thing negative that I can say is that she is rather overly cautious / suspicous over the phone. This was my second time seeing her and while she claimed to remember me, she still was adamant about keeping our conversation "respectful and professional" LOL. I think either she didn't really remember who I was or she's got a touch of the paranoia. It wasn't a deal breaker tho so no biggie.

Well anyway, I'm rather new to posting about my mongering activities for all to see, but with my discovery of this forum, I couldn't help but offer a "tidbit" to my hometowns thread. It's definitely not a lot to go off of on here (seems either you guys are all holding out. Or this is just one girls "fan club") but there are a few options I've had the pleasure of sampling in the area, so there is hope LOL. Even on a "snow day" in DC (and some not so pleasurable. But that's another thread).

Happy mongering.

Member #6313
02-21-19, 07:51
A few years back there was a Gang bang club in the area. You signed up for a party, paid a fee (5) and showed up at designated houses or hotel suites in the area (such as silver spring). Location moved around. There would usually be about 6 girls there of Variety (black, brown, white) all pretty, young and fit. You could nut 'till you drop. Some guys would be wall flowers and jack off. The other extreme was three or four guys on a three hole lady. Everything was on the table with some of the fillies (BBBJ, CIM, COF, Greek). Lots of dirty, sticky, fun, no drama. The guy who ran the club got busted after a few months.

Wondering if there are any gang bang clubs like this happening these days? If so, I'd love to be a member, so PM me!I remember this. If there are anymore gangbangs going on I'm definitely up for it. PM me please!

How about BJ's parties in Baltimore?

SteveStone123
02-21-19, 17:14

Wondering if there are any gang bang clubs like this happening these days? If so, I'd love to be a member, so PM me!The best gang bangs are happening in Atlanta. I used to visit them once in a while to be part of the team.

BigCoolie
02-22-19, 04:07
Whomever you are in that beat up car stopped at this green light and picked up that tall, slender, sexy brunette. Kudos to you sir. Kudos. The one night that I am out mongering there is no one to be found, but that jewel. Phuck.

BigCoolie
02-22-19, 04:36
As luck would have it, after my previous post and on my way home I ran into this tall, BSW in a white coat. Perky Cs and a nice round backside. We cautiously verified one another and proceeded to a spot for some car play. Everything covered and she happily received all of my frustrations for the night for .8. I would pick her up again, but no phone and no digits of course.

Kraven Morehed
02-23-19, 09:12
I've been out of the country for a few weeks but just came back to the area for a few days. Last night I got the itch to go mongering (despite the inclement weather looming). I went down to the 12th & Mass loop and was disappointed to find a frozen ghost town. I mean it was cold but. I've done some mongering in Chicago, Detroit, etc. So DC in the winter (especially with even a hint of snowfall) is quite disappointing. Anyway, as I was riding around that dismal scene I got to thinking about a pretty little thing that I had some fun with the last time I was in town she told me that I might find her on 12th st. Some nights (I guess, like the rest, this wasnt her night either). Some have said that I'm a "mongers monger" as I rarely see the same girl twice (novelty is my fetish LOL) but in a bind I will rely on a blast from the past. And this one was actually rather recent and finding her was easy as her web presence is heavy under the name Sophia Swerves. Well "swerves" is the word, I must say! I enjoyed her even more the second time around!! That's rare for me. She's about 4'11" very nice petite / voluptuous "slim thick" body. She looked and smelled delicious on both occassions. If she offered DATY I'd be there with a bib on (sadly she isn't immediately willing to go there, and I doubt I'll be regular enough to convince her otherwise). Nevertheless, she was just as passionate and as nasty as the last time. You can tell she's a girl that really enjoys what she does. No dead eyed BJs or mechanical routines here. Her CBJ is one of the best I've had hands down! Her eye contact is awesome and her petiteness just made it seem like she was climbing up and down my cock with her mouth and lips. Not only did I get an extended mic check, but she didn't complain about any position switching (I love them all LOL) and I got the whole hr+ for my 2 rose bundles (last time I gave her 1 rose bundle but she explained that she does that special for her first encounters). That's a little pricey for me. But this is DC. And you definitely get what you pay for in my hometown. Either way I can't complain because mission accomplished! Sated is the word that cums to mind (sorry for the punny LOL). The only thing negative that I can say is that she is rather overly cautious / suspicous over the phone. This was my second time seeing her and while she claimed to remember me, she still was adamant about keeping our conversation "respectful and professional" LOL. I think either she didn't really remember who I was or she's got a touch of the paranoia. It wasn't a deal breaker tho so no biggie.

Well anyway, I'm rather new to posting about my mongering activities for all to see, but with my discovery of this forum, I couldn't help but offer a "tidbit" to my hometowns thread. It's definitely not a lot to go off of on here (seems either you guys are all holding out. Or this is just one girls "fan club") but there are a few options I've had the pleasure of sampling in the area, so there is hope LOL. Even on a "snow day" in DC (and some not so pleasurable. But that's another thread).

Happy mongering.Yeah she's nice. Had that a few times. Got the digits too.

Nfamous
02-28-19, 21:58
I guess we've gotten to insulting each other now. Nice.No one gaf about your feelings, just send good reports. Those of us looking for info just want to know what the scene is like in the dmv, jeez.

Being a major city (DC) seems like there'd be more action than parlors which no one wants to visit since Bob Kraft got busted.

John4044
03-07-19, 13:24

Wondering if there are any gang bang clubs like this happening these days? If so, I'd love to be a member, so PM me!Those were Roger's parties! They were the best! One of the girls meets you naked at the door. I remember one of those girls took what must have been 10 loads all over her pretty face. Absolute best!

I would love to find a club like that again. Please PM me if you know of any. Or if any mongers have a girl we could tag team together, please PM me!

BigCoolie
03-13-19, 06:42
I saw Courtney, Debbie, Candy, and Oreo on the strip today. I saw Oreo then Courtney before heading to work. After leaving the area, I met Debbie, an older WSW, and grabbed her number. There were a lot more SWs spread out in the area. I saw a mix of everything except a LSW and an ASW, which is very rare. Stay safe mongers.

OldBoomer
03-30-19, 20:59
Yeah she's nice. Had that a few times. Got the digits too.I had a dream of her several years ago at a PG apartment. It did not go well. However, she was dam good looking. From these recent reports, It appears she still is. Should I try again? What was the hour damage for a dream? Post or PM please.

John4044
04-15-19, 20:22
Found Maya at about 4 am. Hot looking AA chick, very petite and an ass that was stopping all the traffic. She got in and we did the LE check. She offered a BBBJ car date, but I just had to get this doll naked, so off to the notel we went.

Started off with a good BBBJ, nice technique and used both hands while devouring the head of my cock in that sweet little mouth. After a bit, I just had to have that tight pussy. Misg, CG, doggy. But then, she did me in with RCG. Watching that pretty little ass and grabbing onto it while that tight, warm pussy slid up and down my cock was just too much for me. I blasted a thick load into the bag. Wow!

If you see her, pick her up! Awesome time! Will definitely repeat!

I have digits for trusted seniors for sharing.

KoolPope123
04-27-19, 14:25
New to the car hobby usually stay with AMP or escorts. But all of k street is trann?? There were about 10 out there last night. But I'm looking for women any advice?

Alabamakmg
05-14-19, 01:21
New to the car hobby usually stay with AMP or escorts. But all of k street is trann?? There were about 10 out there last night. But I'm looking for women any advice?K street east of first ave is trannies, K street west of first is mostly cis gendered.

Kraven Morehed
05-16-19, 02:30
Inbox that young gravy sir. Splash.

Found Maya at about 4 am. Hot looking AA chick, very petite and an ass that was stopping all the traffic. She got in and we did the LE check. She offered a BBBJ car date, but I just had to get this doll naked, so off to the notel we went.

Started off with a good BBBJ, nice technique and used both hands while devouring the head of my cock in that sweet little mouth. After a bit, I just had to have that tight pussy. Misg, CG, doggy. But then, she did me in with RCG. Watching that pretty little ass and grabbing onto it while that tight, warm pussy slid up and down my cock was just too much for me. I blasted a thick load into the bag. Wow!

I have digits for trusted seniors for sharing.

Kraven Morehed
05-16-19, 02:33
I know those one. To be real sure used to act funny and tried to overcharge. In the the recent 12 months she had been a lot cooler. Dint know. Do care but not enough to know why but she is bad.

200%

Happy mongering..

Milfsalot
06-27-19, 10:41
She's going hard so not sure how long she'll be around. Gorgeous ethiopian with thick thighs. Soft booty. 20 somethin. If she was clean she would easily be a 10 if you saw her in the club. Schizo as hell. Living on the street so you are lucky if you can catch her fresh from shower. If you can, scoop her up, skip the head (mouth too small) and go straight for the kitty. Be firm because she is crazy as hell but does follow instructions. Beautiful girl; when you see her you'll lnow she is exactly who I'm talking about. On the meds heavy so will try to get you to take her to score beforehand. Don't fall for it LOL.

Upants
06-27-19, 11:16

I have digits for trusted seniors for sharing.How can I get in touch with maya.

CuriousInOh
07-04-19, 15:36
Visiting and staying at a hotel near the track. Any chance I could meet a girl on foot and bring her back to my room, or is it strictly car date territory in DC? What issues will I run into?

MrHobbyist
07-08-19, 15:06
The best gang bangs are happening in Atlanta. I used to visit them once in a while to be part of the team.Kingslayer is the man! He gets a nice variety of girls. Most do solo too. They are usually once a week. If your a senior with a good post history, hit up the Gangbang board.

MrHobbyist
07-08-19, 15:09
Gentlemen, visiting and looking for some DC SW action.

What's the closest SW area to 700 and F. ?

Biestcoch
07-17-19, 19:27
Traveling to the area soon and just wondering if there are any other good main spots than where everyone is talking about at K St. ?

K street east of first ave is trannies, K street west of first is mostly cis gendered.

Noke63
07-21-19, 14:15
I will be staying right beside Nationals Park and was wondering if anyone had any advice for a first timer to DC and this site. Looking for quick possibly car date.

Milfsalot
08-12-19, 22:12
I've been fortunate this summer to run into some of the finest young ladies. I'm talkin college girl fine! 8's and 9 on civi scale. I don't do the downtown strolls but stick to the commercial areas of the pess gentrified parts of town. At first I thought I was running into sugar babies but these girls are def after the candy money. Keep an eye open. These girls will take you back to your college days. No digits but will share when I can.

Flash57
08-13-19, 17:42
I've been fortunate this summer to run into some of the finest young ladies. I'm talkin college girl fine! 8's and 9 on civi scale. I don't do the downtown strolls but stick to the commercial areas of the pess gentrified parts of town. At first I thought I was running into sugar babies but these girls are def after the candy money. Keep an eye open. These girls will take you back to your college days. No digits but will share when I can.What times? Hopefully not 5 AM like the loop.

Milfsalot
08-13-19, 23:46
What times? Hopefully not 5 AM like the loop.Def daytime. Usually early afternoon. I get the sense they wake up and do some normal life biz then by early afternoon ita time for meds.

Kraven Morehed
08-28-19, 15:31
Def daytime. Usually early afternoon. I get the sense they wake up and do some normal life biz then by early afternoon ita time for meds.I've never seen any walkers when I passed by loop in the daytime. Even if I was looking for decent dressed as I assumed they dress diff when lights out.

Shettels6152
08-28-19, 21:06
Active member in Baltimore before moving to dc. Anyone point me to a stroll map so I can start contributing.

Milfsalot
09-02-19, 06:10
Wv ave near the normal corner. She is abnormally HOT! 20 somethin. They say she is moroccan. Light brown skin mix with curly hair. You can't miss her if you see her. Finest chick you have ever seen in that area.

Problem is she is out to snag your money and get her meds. Got me 1 time on the "can I get something first". Then tried me another. Smh she just domt know she would have half my paycheck if she would act right LOL.

JadedTraveler
09-05-19, 15:47
Active member in Baltimore before moving to dc. Anyone point me to a stroll map so I can start contributing.Would appreciate the same. Just moved to the area and don't know the sports. Inbox if more appropriate, looking for WSW in particular.

Hillside
09-23-19, 22:32
Fellow mongers -.

What ever happened to the scene? The internet scattered the ladies into the winds and behind locked doors. I remember the late 90's boy. This place was booming! Is there still action in the K 14 loop? Are weekday nights ok? Please PM (if you have to) for some intel. Thanks!!

Would appreciate the same. Just moved to the area and don't know the sports. Inbox if more appropriate, looking for WSW in particular.

TravelingMan09
09-29-19, 01:24
Saw my first SW since I been around DC in months. As I was going through I saw a BSW around 4th and H, at first I wasn't sure until the wave happened. I did not make the stop.

Gmusl2004
10-06-19, 17:22
Looking back over at least the past three years, I can't figure out a standard donation. I've seen references to " 5" and " 6". For other boards, I've seen " ass 100 and " 6" as 160,but I'm not sure if that's how it means here or if that's what people actually are giving.

LuvThaCakes
10-09-19, 12:37
Hey folks, I gave up on the loop a long time ago but I found the sexiest civi who craps in a lot of the normal girls walking around only thing is you have to catch her at the right timing. Nice thick Latin chick with ass for days you will not be disappointed at all trust me!

LuvThaCakes
10-10-19, 01:38
Spanish speaking chick is undercover gents fluffy shoulder length hair mini skirt saw it with my own two cab flew off and LEO was trailing watch your back make sure you know your lingo so you so you won't get pinched.

Milfsalot
10-11-19, 11:50
Hey folks, I gave up on the loop a long time ago but I found the sexiest civi who craps in a lot of the normal girls walking around only thing is you have to catch her at the right timing. Nice thick Latin chick with ass for days you will not be disappointed at all trust me!Super thick Maria that is sometimes in town but lives up by Langley Park / white Oak? If so she is an absolite gem! Too bad she overvalues her self as well. We dealt with each other twice and I left it alone.

Milfsalot
10-11-19, 11:53
Wv ave near the normal corner. She is abnormally HOT! 20 somethin. They say she is moroccan. Light brown skin mix with curly hair. You can't miss her if you see her. Finest chick you have ever seen in that area.

Problem is she is out to snag your money and get her meds. Got me 1 time on the "can I get something first". Then tried me another. Smh she just domt know she would have half my paycheck if she would act right LOL.She is out here doing her thing and going downhill quick. Already beginning to shrink up. The girls told me she gets her ass beat every weak by the other girls and trannies for poppin her mouth off. LOL. If you can catch her and get her to perform she is great. We had 1 good time before she turmed scammer.

LuvThaCakes
10-17-19, 01:31
No but she sounds tempting, this girl I'm speaking of lives in va.

Super thick Maria that is sometimes in town but lives up by Langley Park / white Oak? If so she is an absolite gem! Too bad she overvalues her self as well. We dealt with each other twice and I left it alone.

Mozam
10-18-19, 14:01
Super thick Maria that is sometimes in town but lives up by Langley Park / white Oak? If so she is an absolite gem! Too bad she overvalues her self as well. We dealt with each other twice and I left it alone.Hey man, you said super thick and got my attention. Any intel you'd care to share?

Milfsalot
10-24-19, 08:03
Hey man, you said super thick and got my attention. Any intel you'd care to share?Have digits but haven't gotten an answer on them in months. Likely has had that phone lost / stolen / sold and moved on to the next one. She may hang a bit at the 7/11 in whiteoak. She looks ethiopian but is actuall el salvadorian. Beautiful face. Perfectly thick body. I'm talkin thighs, hips, ass with a flat stomach.

Drunker Irish
10-25-19, 05:40
I've never seen any walkers when I passed by loop in the daytime. Even if I was looking for decent dressed as I assumed they dress diff when lights out.Maybe he's talking Baltimore. In DC I've only seen one or two in the haydays of the 90's during the daytime-and those were one-offs and not consistent. Since 200's to today, nothing.

Somebody asked rates, BJ 40 to 60 range, F / S and half-and-half anywhere from 80 to 120, anything higher than that on the street no bueno, you're paying too much. Standard for a decent chick is 40 if you negotiate and 80. If you don't like to haggle CarMax buying, 60 and 100 will get you what you want. If she asks 120 boot her out of the car unless you must have her and she's super fine. IMHO.

Drunker Irish
10-25-19, 05:43
I've been fortunate this summer to run into some of the finest young ladies. I'm talkin college girl fine! 8's and 9 on civi scale. I don't do the downtown strolls but stick to the commercial areas of the pess gentrified parts of town. At first I thought I was running into sugar babies but these girls are def after the candy money. Keep an eye open. These girls will take you back to your college days. No digits but will share when I can.Meaning the hood. If you're white and in your Mercedes, not for you.

Milfsalot
10-25-19, 08:11
Meaning the hood. If you're white and in your Mercedes, not for you.Na bruh this the new DC. There are always the pioneers out there who have bought up a house or two. Perfectly justified to be in the area. And hell, as many black folks ridin nice a mercedes ismt catchin eyes like it would in other cities. Also note I mentioned sticking around the commercial blocks where you can catch them walkin to and from the store fairly easily.

Lovejugs
11-04-19, 19:39
There may be some stings because of this.

https://wjla.com/features/7-on-your-side/prostitution-problem-in-dc-neighborhood-has-residents-concerned

Trick Williams
11-04-19, 23:24
There may be some stings because of this.

https://wjla.com/features/7-on-your-side/prostitution-problem-in-dc-neighborhood-has-residents-concernedFolks doing their business on peoples property is just foul. That's what the tourist homes are for smh.

Shithead06
11-10-19, 12:48
Made a trip to the city to find the area has shifted a little west from where it was. Lots of ladies were out, but all asking if I had $ for a B&G and I had to laugh and keep moving. Not a B&G in the world worth $ . Good luck out there if you're paying that much.

Shitty.

Shithead06
11-10-19, 12:56
Forgot to mention, I saw Courtney is still out and about and I noticed in the News Report, they still have a clip of her walking. Hard to believe every time they do a news report about the stroll there is Courtney feet to the pavement putting in work.

Shitty.

Milfsalot
11-12-19, 09:29
Still out doing her thing on WV so someone is hittin it. LOL. She really is a jewel when it comea to looks. That bridge got burned for me after she got me 1 time but hope others have been able to partake.

Jbunk
11-15-19, 02:13
I think I remember she was walking in dc one time from what reports people review.

https://www.capitalgazette.com/news/crime/ac-cn-sex-trafficking-20190516-story.html

John in VA
11-15-19, 17:57
Sophia Sweets was walking with Diamond Monroe and Jinx they shared the same manager.