PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Big Daddy Don
10-15-07, 17:52
Went by the Red Door today after lunch and was greeted by Sue at the door. This worked out fine because I had a great time with her last visit.

This visit was much the same. Great TS, on to a decent massagie then a superb main course. I think it really freaks her out how much she enjoys the DATY but I get into it. We ended in the missionary. This girl knows how to do it right and please me.

Good job Sue!! I'll be back....

I assume they read this forum because I noticed after all the talk about cameras and holes in the ceiling every little chip in the ceiling tile and even the missing screw hole on the air vent had tissue paper jammed in it. Guess they don't want us being paranoid.

Aeolus
10-15-07, 18:09
Went to supra this afternoon. They're getting younger looking now! Not sure how many are working but asked for line up and got line up of 2. I saw another girl in street clothes before the line up but I selected suzzie. Says she's 22 and she looked young. Average size around 5'4" with enhancements and spinner type (no butt). Table shower and was really clean. Back to room and straight to fun (high five! ), a little bit chatty of a girl and they blast the in room music but all-n-all a good time, around a 7. 5. She could have easily made the line up at DT back in the day/

She been there a couple weeks and she said vacation coming up soon so enjoy!

Horsetrader
10-15-07, 20:13
So a question. What's a polite way to say 'no thanks. Is there someone else available' when a girl comes to your room that you would rather not have? Esp when its a girl like Nana, who is really friendly.

LTI sometimes don't like the girl that comes in the room so I just ask to see mamasan and then deal with her. The most polite way is to ask for a lineup when you first arrive. I've done it by simply asking mamasan "Can you show me my choice?" Usually they provide a lineup.

I've had Nana before and felt like I was a car going through the assembly line at the Ford factory. It didn't feel personal at all.

Horsetrader

Friendly1
10-15-07, 20:53
I went by Supra tonight and asked for a lineup. The mamasan was not the one LL saw, but she was nice and friendly enough. I got a choice of three different ones, all acceptable to me. I chose Suzie, although Happy looked nice, too. We had a very good conversation. She was so enjoyable that I'd love to chat with her again.

Big Dawg1087
10-16-07, 15:36
I'm not sure if this is alright to post or not but I was looking for the phone number to a particular AMP and I found this page.

http://www.toronto-exotic-massage.com/html/list/WashingtonDC.htm

It lists A LOT of the AMP's that we all love and most of the contact information.

Jim5000
10-16-07, 21:19
Questions for all:

What time does 1333 Green Court usually close?

How much should I expect to spend? max?

Is it safe to walk in that area late on weeknights or are there places to park?

Good selection of women on weeknights?

Sorry for the questions but I was always taught to defer to the locals.

Thanks!

Jim

Chaz
10-17-07, 00:50
You ask some really good questions. I can't wait for some of the answers you're going to get. I'll just step aside and wait for the fun to start.

Chaz
10-17-07, 01:05
You said :List of a lot of the Massage Parlors in the Area.

I'm not sure if this is alright to post or not but I was looking for the phone number to a particular AMP and I found this page.

http://www.toronto-exotic-massage.c...ashingtonDC.htm

It lists a lot of the AMP's that we all love and most of the contact information.

This is a real blast from the past. This list appears to be from about 1999. The only thing that puzzles me is why there is no mention of Yoko Spa. Anyone else remember that place? It was on Florida Ave. Above Dupont Circle. What a great place. The first AMP for me (I've tried most of them since) and it had Angie, perhaps the most beautiful women I've ever seen. Not the best massage, but looking down at her was so much worth it. She had worked in NY and returned there after her stint here, according to another girl who worked at Yoko Spa. When Angie returned to NY she gave me her pager number. I tried many times to call her, but everything was in Korean, so I could only guess at what to do. I would definitely have made the trip to NY to see her. But that was years ago. Just wondered if anyone else remembers Yoko Spa.

Ravane
10-17-07, 02:40
Well, as some of my brotherly seniors know, I've been outa the loop for a spell, thanks to a painful combination of school and no income... nevermind, as I am keepin my eyes on tha prize! Nontheless, I figured that I would have a go at yet another newb, and let LV, LL and the others have a bit of rest.

So, Jim, lets give you a little 'Guide introduction:

1. If you have less than a reasonable number of quality, informative posts (and trust me, one post is definitely not in that bracket) do NOT ask any questions. Your only mission here, should it involve any typing, is to PROVIDE information, not ask for it.

2. If you would be so kind as to scroll up to the top of the screen, you will see a link to abbreviations. Look this up: RTFF. Until requirement number 1 is fulfilled, this is the only way you are going to be able to obtain any information here.

3. To ensure that you do not receive a harsher lashing (what can I say, I'm in a good mood) from any other seniors, especially the super ones, I suggest that you endevour to fulfill requirements 1 and 2 with quick dispatch, unless you have a desire to have any more questions that you may unwisely ask very rudely rebuffed.

That is all. By the way, since this seems to happen about once a week, if anyone else intends to post to this forum for the first time, take heed to these suggestions. Trust me, you do not want to subject yourself to a colorful reply from LL. That is all.

Selah!

You unwisely uttured:

Questions for all:

Thanks!

Jim

LoveLOS
10-17-07, 03:43
Questions for all:

Thanks!

Jim

About 2. If the gay bar is rockin, they may leave early.
House fee is $60 for the hour. If you plan on asking your provider for any extra services, please go to the DC All Topics > Reports of Distinction thread and scroll down until you see a report titled "Basic AMP practices and background." Click on that link and read. It has been updated to current pricing in DC Metro. ...and that is what you should expect to spend - max.
NO. This is DC Toto, you aren't in Kansas any more--you are not safe walking around at night. ...and not since they started excavating the parking lot in front of the place...
That depends on if the one they send in works for you. If not, they usually have a couple more that might work. Damn hard to get a lineup at that place.
Unfortunately for you, local custom on this board is to read first and ask questions that aren't on the board. Our theory is simple: If you give a man a fish, he will spend the rest of his life begging you for more fish. OTOH, if you teach him to fish, you have fed him for the rest of his life.

Well Jimb0, welcome to the DC board. Others may tell you that I was feeling pretty mellow tonight. They do not exaggerate. Since I did give you a straight answer to your numerous questions on your first post, I sincerely hope your second post will not be more questions, but rather a trip report about the hot little spinner that waxes your pole late tomorrow night. I'll be watching for it!

LL

PS Sorry Chaz, my heart wasn't in it tonight. Maybe Van or Lax have some kind words for JimmyFiveK?

Jake Jj 1492
10-17-07, 07:42
Our theory is simple: If you give a man a fish, he will spend the rest of his life begging you for more fish. OTOH, if you teach him to fish, you have fed him for the rest of his life. So where's my next fish LL? Can I have another? Please???
LOL

DESTINATION 1
Visited the Celica's big sister last night near the Circle D. I hope they aren't getting back to their old habit of rushing you out at full rates...but that was what happened last night. 30 minutes flat...despite calling first and not being busy when I called. Saw Cherry. Great girl, but, 30 minutes out of 60 is a deal-breaker for me. Hopefully this was the exception and not the new standard.
BTW - Who was the sexy thing I spied along the way...about 5'7" (in heels), nice ass, and long flowing brunette locks with curls?

DESTINATION 2
Headed uptown to de Janiero and had a great full-length session with a beautiful but slightly older lady by the name of Hanna. Even got a second massage to fill out the hour.

Sleazebum
10-17-07, 14:27
If one is smart enough to find this forum, one would think that same person would be smart enouth to read at least SOME of the forum!

In short, Jim500, DO NOT expect jack shit of information from anyone here until and unless you actually POST YOUR OWN EXPERIENCE AT LEAST ONCE!!!

Someone mistakenly gave you some reall good info on 1333 Green. Now GO AWAY and do not come back until you are READY TO POST and tell us all about it!

SHEESH!!!!!

JJ

Questions for all:

Thanks!

Jim

Brdcsttech
10-17-07, 15:27
I went to Han-Sol/Happiness yesterday around 2:15pm. Very convenient for a workday escape. When I get there I climb up the steps and push the door open but it is padlocked and chained from the inside! WTF?!

This is a busy area; Tour bus, tourists, etc. The noise attracted attention so I shrugged my shoulders and turned to leave. Now it gets weird. As I am crossing the street the young black girls with the tour bus shirts on start screaming at me! "SIR! SIR! This one is open. Go in here". They are pointing to a door down by their little stand. What the Fuck?! I can't imagine the AMP is asking these girls to steer business to them. At least not like this! I just waved them off and kept walking in the opposite direction.

Does anyone know what is going on? Are both spots now closed? Did Royal open back up? Happiness is certainly closed.

Christyusa
10-17-07, 15:54
Hey guys,

The map and open/closed info is so helpful. I have been foraging outside the District for a while since all of my regular haunts bit the dust.

New Intel:

New world on 11th is gone. The building is a shell and being refurbished.

I visited Rio for the first time today - everything A+ and 100% satisfied. Mamasan is friendly and Hot! Got Apple and she was so sweet. Non rushed and more than usually offered in terms of time and action.

Cheers,

Chris

Christyusa
10-17-07, 17:36
Willing to hit Youngs or Rio if anybody has a positive report of something younger than 35 years of age.

Can backchannel and will RTFF with info.Hey,

I just checked out Rio today for the first time. I can highly recommend it. Easy to find, good parking and warm, welcoming reception. Enjoy

C

Bill88
10-17-07, 20:55
Demands total fee upfront, TS shortest ever, nice 4 min massage, then nice CBJ for 2 min, Weak CG, then mish which is not much fun. So I ask for doggie? OK, but after a few pushes, nooo! too big, so I improvise standing mish and finish.

Total time 36 Min. Sorry for a shoddy report but I am mad, and pressed for time.

Have fun out there

Jake Jj 1492
10-17-07, 21:16
Demands total fee upfront, TS shortest ever, nice 4 min massage, then nice CBJ for 2 min, Weak CG, then mish which is not much fun. So I ask for doggie? OK, but after a few pushes, nooo! too big, so I improvise standing mish and finish.

Total time 36 Min. Sorry for a shoddy report but I am mad, and pressed for time.

Have fun out there
Thanks for the prompt and informative report Bill.

MrSargent
10-18-07, 09:37
Anyone know where I can find something on the petite side? Went to M st around 1am on a Sat. Not only was it freezing in there, but the chick was really rushing. I guess because she was the only one there. After waiting about 30min for her to finish with whoever she was with, she came in and gave me a bs massage. Started mish. Went for a walk and finished with her on top. I can't remember her name, but I have to admit she was put together pretty well. Though I'm not a big huge fan of plastic oranges, much prefer real ones. TS afterward (which for me is a first) so it wasn't as enjoyable, but at least I made it home clean.

TS 4
Body 8
Overall 5

Original Gster
10-18-07, 09:40
I visited Wisconsin two weeks ago and had a great dream. I haven't been able to get on the site lately to post, hence the tardiness of the report. I went on the early side of lunch and saw Maya (if my translation of engrish was accurate). It was an all around good experience and probably my best of 2007. I'd highly recommend going back to Wisconsin to dream. Judging from the lack of intel on this site lately, I'm not going to give up more. Senior members may PM me for details.

OG

MrSargent
10-18-07, 09:43
Any reviews on Cherub in VA?

Jack B Nimble
10-18-07, 09:54
Picked Cherry out of a lineup of three Wednesday at Supra. Frankly was not overly impressed byt he group, which also included Hana (my prior date). She was cute enough, but all three seemed a bit bigger and stockier than my preference (but all were quite fit).

Anyhow I like Cherry and she provided a reasonable service, but still not quite up to the level of those thrilling days of yesteryear.

I did see a slimmer version walking down the hall but only from behind, she might have been more my type.

I would give Cherry a 7.5 rating all around, slightly above Hana and just a shade below Yung at Happiness (nobody else been over there recently?)

Dusty Rob
10-18-07, 15:21
You ask some really good questions. I can't wait for some of the answers you're going to get. I'll just step aside and wait for the fun to start.When I was a kid there was a very mean, very large dog who lived in our neighborhood.

This sucker would literally faom at the mouth every time a kid would come near. Luckily for us, the beast was kept behind a chain link fence. Some of the braver kids would go up and kick the fence, just to get the dog to go out of its mind. Barking, snarling and running up and down.

Hmmm.

Anyone who has read two pages of this forum knows the kinds of response he will receive from asking the most basic of questions.

Guys, I think someone is kicking your fence.

I'll also, will wait for the fun to start.

Paychex
10-18-07, 18:03
Sorry for the late response. Last week I visited SUN but they were closed so I ended up a Royal. I did not get a line up but instead one of the girls knew me and told me to wait and she can get the girl of my type. She brought in Mickey which was not truly my type but close enough. Mickey is in her mid to late thirties and have a nice body. I am not sure about her TS since other girl did that. Mickey massage was real good. Her attention to details were excellent. On the flip, started with good CBJ but not the best. She wanted to start it off with mish so I did. Doggie was sent home afterwards and then finished it with mish again. I was there for about an hour. I may repeat, if I can't find anything better.

Serpico99
10-18-07, 20:37
That's why I'm staying on base! SE just seems to be hard forever.Irish, are you attending anything at the "building with the big ICBM inside"? If so there is a shuttle to take you to and from the metro, up until 7pm I think. Otherwise a taxi can drop you off at the main gate.

If you are not here attending any event or training at the big "D", disregard. If so, hit me up.

Chaz
10-19-07, 01:25
So Paychex, you say you tried SUN and found it closed? I'm wondering where you've been. Let's see; I'd like to catch you up on things. Well, for starters, do you know that we invaded Iraq to take control of its oil reserves? That was in 2003, about the time Sun closed (or it might as well be).

Drunk Irish
10-19-07, 12:23
Went to Wisconsin and had Bebe. If you want petite and small, thats her. Nice B's though. About mid 30s, but good job with the makeup, looked very nice.

A bit rushed, but they were busy. Did all the right things in all the right places, and would slow down when asked--but still hurried. TS was good, and came out squeaky clean in all the nooks and crannies.

There were three available, the other was younger but not as good looking, so take your pick, good looking older or younger and not as good looking, but not bad either. Didn't see the third girl, or get a name.

Yes, vague, but basically same intel, open for business, good service, same price as usual.

Pheonixzero13
10-19-07, 14:02
Hello Everyone!

I am a long time reader of this forum and I have visited almost alll of the AMPs in DC. I have been to the old Happinness Tanning spa, Sun, the old royal, 1413 k, M st, you mention it! Haha. Well I've had so many beautiful memories with a ton of AMP girls, many of them, I know for a long time like for example, Bebe from the recent Sun spa, before me leaving for USMC training, she gave me her hairknot that she had on her hair. For all of you guys who knew her, you might remember that her hairknot had a sort of teddy bear design, the last time I saw her which was on January 30th, 2007, she said that she loved me and gave me her hairknot as a good luck charm. I still have her hairknot with me and I am waiting to see her again. I also know Coco from Supra, I met her before black wednsday at the old happiness tanning spa, I also know Sophia from happiness very well. I have one question for drunken Irish, do you know the address of the Winsconsin AMP that you recently visited? I really want to know if the Bebe that you had is the same one from Sun. Thanx Man.

LoveLOS
10-20-07, 17:20
Hello Everyone!

I am a long time reader of this forum and I have visited almost alll of the AMPs in DC. I have been to the old Happinness Tanning spa, Sun, the old royal, 1413 k, M st, you mention it! Haha. Well I've had so many beautiful memories with a ton of AMP girls, many of them, I know for a long time like for example, Bebe from the recent Sun spa, before me leaving for USMC training, she gave me her hairknot that she had on her hair. For all of you guys who knew her, you might remember that her hairknot had a sort of teddy bear design, the last time I saw her which was on January 30th, 2007, she said that she loved me and gave me her hairknot as a good luck charm. I still have her hairknot with me and I am waiting to see her again. I also know Coco from Supra, I met her before black wednsday at the old happiness tanning spa, I also know Sophia from happiness very well. I have one question for drunken Irish, do you know the address of the Winsconsin AMP that you recently visited? I really want to know if the Bebe that you had is the same one from Sun. Thanx Man.

PHX013,
Welcome to the board. Now that you have de-cloaked, I hope you will contribute tidbits from your knowledge of the DC Amp scene.

But I do have some really bad news brotha...she did some serious cheating on you :D, and York, Lax, JJJ and BT3 could have (and have) shared some sobering stories to those of us who may have come under her hypnosis and believed anything she may have said in the heat of passion or the bliss of aftermath. That girl is the best actress in the world, which is why I am glad to plunk down my coinage again to become the love of her life for another short hour. Yes, Bebe LoveLOS is my ATF and I read the D/I report with interest, but could not imagine his Bebe could be "our" Bebe, still any Coco or Bebe report probably needs to be checked out by one of the real Bebe's "elect." ;)

I have a riddle for the board, There is a winner's prize listed below. We will use real-world, Oct 2007 AMP stats as reported on this board for the answer to the quiz question:

Situation:
You are well read monger and experienced DC. You want to fuck a Korean girl, a real beauty. Word has it her name is Bebe, and she works at a place on Wisconsin Ave.

Question:
Where would you go?

Clue:
There is only one answer. Think about it.
Prize:
The winner, should he choose to go, will receive a 90% chance* to spend a wonderful hour with a beautiful Korean girl who calls herself Bebe, and has a 10% chance** of being THE Bebe (and reporting back). Oh yes, this is at your own expense, but according to D/I you would still be a winner no matter who the Bebe happens to be. Be.

LoveLOS

*Chances listed are a W.A.G. and depend on if you get you ass off the office chair and head out to ASAP.
**Another W.A.G. but this factors in the fact that Bebe has graced DC with her services at least three times, including two different locations and under two different names.

Benchseats Rock
10-20-07, 17:56
I have a riddle for the board, There is a winner's prize listed below. We will use real-world, Oct 2007 AMP stats as reported on this board for the answer to the quiz question:

Situation:
You are well read monger and experienced DC. You want to fuck a Korean girl, a real beauty. Word has it her name is Bebe, and she works at a place on Wisconsin Ave.

Question:
Where would you go?

Clue:
There is only one answer. Think about it.

I'd just call you... in fact, I think I might. :)

Member #3925
10-20-07, 20:15
before me leaving for USMC training, she gave me her hairknot that she had on her hair. For all of you guys who knew her, you might remember that her hairknot had a sort of teddy bear design, the last time I saw her which was on January 30th, 2007, she said that she loved me and gave me her hairknot as a good luck charm. I still have her hairknot with meFirst.The USMC.God bless and I thank you for your service.Stay safe especially if you go over "THERE".

Second. I'm pretty sure that since 1-30-07 alot of guys have gotten way more than her "hairknot". Your young.Move on and don't give her another thought.Semper Fi.

LoveLOS
10-20-07, 20:57
I'd just call you... in fact, I think I might. :)It figures, some smart ass figures out an answer I haven't thought of... And I get a phone call... Simple SOB anyway... However, Box, you are not quite right, I'd call JJJ. ;)

From the mail bag:

Let's see, at last count there was a Bebe at Royal, a Bebe at Gold, a Bebe at IHC, and I'm sure a few more...and that's just in the last month.

I'd say it's closer to a 1% chance that it's the Bebe we know so well...
I hate to say it, he's probably right... but there are worse things that can happen to you than TOFTT at a DC AMP.

You know the really sad thing about Bebe? She left some of us trinkets, and many of us memories of a lifetime; but don't we all wish we were the guy who had her cell number right now...
LL

Pheonixzero13
10-20-07, 22:53
I knew that Bebe has been with many of you guys obviously and I do not deny the fact that she did a hell of a lot of cheating (She's an AMP girl after all), but to tell you the truth, she was the only girl that truly made me feel like a man that had the world in his hands, no girl has ever treated me so good in my life, it is truly a shame that she does a job like this. She would have been the PERFECT woman. But now the bliss is over and those times will never return I'm afraid, I only hope that the good times return, just like before black wednsday so happiness can be back again.

Bukowskichuck
10-21-07, 08:26
Went to Supra and saw "Happiness". She was VERY concerned about LE, apparently some sort of visit recently. I opted to leave because she said there was increased LE activity and so nervous it made me feel uncomfortable. I felt sorry for her leaving her there.

On a completely different note, got back from LA; if you visit look up a place called the Paris House. You walk in right off the street and there are only extremely hot russians. Will run you about 1 ben above the AMPs, but worth the treat.

Bukowskichuck
10-21-07, 08:34
I forgot to add in last post, before supra went to 2nd floor M street; was offered a very unattractive girl. The worsti've seen with terrible skin condition. I told her I wanted to see someone else and she became very hostile and aggressive; don't know where mamsan was so opted to leave. To supra. And I noticed that Jasime next door is now closed.

Freshly Snipes
10-21-07, 10:50
So Paychex, you say you tried SUN and found it closed? I'm wondering where you've been. Let's see; I'd like to catch you up on things. Well, for starters, do you know that we invaded Iraq to take control of its oil reserves? That was in 2003, about the time Sun closed (or it might as well be).I hope you were being witty, because SUN has only recently closed, like within the last few months.

Chaz
10-21-07, 18:45
I guess I was trying to be witty, but when something "recently closed", I think in terms of days, not months. It has been many months since Sun closed, and was well reported on this site. The fact is, with all the renovation in that area, I'm surprised the building is still there.

Horsetrader
10-21-07, 20:14
Just after I paid the house fee the Kgirl asked "Do you know we are a love shop?" I thought that was an odd thing to say. Maybe I looked like a rookie.

After 45 minutes of bliss, she asks if I'll marry her so she can stay in this country. Her technique worked and she will get what she really wanted, I'll come back next week and give her another tip.

Horsetrader

Navy One
10-21-07, 22:18
Was in St Louis at conference, had incall with asian, (american born). Had a prolonged cession, when I withdrew, no rubber band. (gave her a bad review, hygeine issue) Now three months latter I am contacted (by email)by her asking if I had a vasectomy. I did not answer, more threatin this time, and listed by cell phone number. She email me saying congrads, I am father of daughter in feburary. I finally answer, with no. She said thank god. I'm shaking in by briefs, wife, kids, successful business, anyone know how this might proceed? Simular expriences?

LexLuther
10-22-07, 03:29
Navy One,

Sounds like a shake down to me. Ask her if she's heard of genetic paternity testing and if she has ever thought about how jail would suit her.

How did she get your email address?

LexLuther

Sleazebum
10-22-07, 16:31
Go get one of those "throw away" cell phones over at Best Buy or almost anywhere else and use that for you messing around. I like the Virgin phones, seems to go with the purposes.

Get the email address I just invited you to have and use that one for these things.

Check yourself from time to time if the feeling changes to be sure the condom is in place!

BE CAREFUL!!!!!!

JJ

Was in St Louis at conference, had incall with asian, (american born). Had a prolonged cession, when I withdrew, no rubber band. (gave her a bad review, hygeine issue) Now three months latter I am contacted (by email)by her asking if I had a vasectomy. I did not answer, more threatin this time, and listed by cell phone number. She email me saying congrads, I am father of daughter in feburary. I finally answer, with no. She said thank god. I'm shaking in by briefs, wife, kids, successful business, anyone know how this might proceed? Simular expriences?

Dr Bombay
10-22-07, 17:40
Was in St Louis at conference, had incall with asian, (american born). Had a prolonged cession, when I withdrew, no rubber band. (gave her a bad review, hygeine issue) Now three months latter I am contacted (by email)by her asking if I had a vasectomy. I did not answer, more threatin this time, and listed by cell phone number. She email me saying congrads, I am father of daughter in feburary. I finally answer, with no. She said thank god. I'm shaking in by briefs, wife, kids, successful business, anyone know how this might proceed? Simular expriences?Who gives their email address to someone they don't care to see again?

This does not compute.

Drew Park
10-22-07, 18:33

I recall my first AMP experience, the spa girl was beautiful and she could see that I was a newbie.

When it came time for playing she took out a condom and asked if I knew how to wear one. I honestly answered, "No."

So she unwrapped the package, took one out and slipped it on her thumb. She cautioned me to make sure it was on tight and secure. I apparently still looked confused.

She locked the door unbuttoned her blouse and removed it. She unhooked her bra and laid it aside.

I was dumbstruck . She then said, it was time to slip the condom on. As I was slipping it on, she dropped her skirt, removed her panties and laid down on the massage table.

I climbed on her.

It was so wonderful that unfortunately, I could no longer hold back and pow, I was done within a few minutes.

She looked at me with a frown. "Did you put that condom on?"

I said, "I sure did," and held up my thumb to show her.

Sarang Haeyo
10-22-07, 18:50
She waited THREE MONTHS to contact you? Poor girl; one of the hazards that come with the job. A real pro is on the pill. Mine is!

How the fuck did she get your email address?

This is how YOU proceed: change your email and throw your cell phone in the river.

Then: get a fucking vasectomy!

Friendly1
10-22-07, 19:15

Obviously N1 gave her his phone number AND e-mail address or business card. Surely a no-no, especially under the circumstances (broken condom). If she was not using birth control, then she was a fool or looking for a sucker/meal ticket.

If she is an American citizen, then she has the legal system at her disposal and she can get a DNA test, if she really thinks you are it. If she isn't then the likelihood of her going that route is slim. Even if she is a citizen, it may be slim. Given her line of work, the likelihood that it is you, if she is telling the truth. Still, you should probably contact an attorney to protect yourself. I know you may feel some obligation if the child is yours, assuming there is a child. You did some stupid things already. Don't compound those mistakes by making any more.

Member #3925
10-22-07, 19:41
[QUOTE=Navy One]Was in St Louis at conference, had incall with asian, (american born). Had a prolonged cession, when I withdrew, no rubber band. (gave her a bad review, hygeine issue) Now three months latter I am contacted (by email)by her asking if I had a vasectomy. I did not answer, more threatin this time, and listed by cell phone number. She email me saying congrads, I am father of daughter in feburary. I finally answer, with no. She said thank god. I'm shaking in by briefs, wife, kids, successful business, anyone know how this might proceed? Simular expriences?[/QUOTE

Sounds like a scam.She's probably a wack job( no pun intended)and just looking to give you a hard time.

Under the circumstances that you met you probably have nothing to worry about.
I can't say don't give a girl your number.Guilty.But I have to agree with the throw away phone.$20.00 at Wal Mart.I thought that was just a common monger practice.
Not your home land line or real E-mail.

They are not all gems and just like any other group of women some of them are trouble.I just got lucky.

Don't sweat it.Good luck.

Horsetrader
10-22-07, 20:48
Was in St Louis at conference, had incall with asian, (american born). Had a prolonged cession, when I withdrew, no rubber band. (gave her a bad review, hygeine issue) Now three months latter I am contacted (by email)by her asking if I had a vasectomy. I did not answer, more threatin this time, and listed by cell phone number. She email me saying congrads, I am father of daughter in feburary. I finally answer, with no. She said thank god. I'm shaking in by briefs, wife, kids, successful business, anyone know how this might proceed? Simular expriences?If I was in your position I'd insist on a DNA test. If the baby was mine, I'd want to be involved in her daily life. If the baby wasn't mine, I'd want to know for sure. My guess is the baby isn't yours, might not exist, and the mother will make it hard for you to get the DNA test. Don't give anybody as much as lunch until the results of the DNA test are back

Navy One
10-22-07, 21:41
Navy One,

Sounds like a shake down to me. Ask her if she's heard of genetic paternity testing and if she has ever thought about how jail would suit her.

How did she get your email address?

LexLutherYou win best response how could she end up in jail.

Navy One
10-22-07, 21:52
Go get one of those "throw away" cell phones over at Best Buy or almost anywhere else and use that for you messing around. I like the Virgin phones, seems to go with the purposes.

Get the email address I just invited you to have and use that one for these things.

Check yourself from time to time if the feeling changes to be sure the condom is in place!

BE CAREFUL!!!!!!

GOING to check Virgin Phones tonightl checking the condom, for what: the p feeling so much better i can cum ?? at this time, I am into it on such a level, nothing matters,; atomic bomm,LE, wife walking in .... the sound of my car starting and driving off would upset me

JjGOING to check Virgin Phones tonightl checking the condom, for what: the p feeling so much better I can cum? At this time, I am into it on such a level, nothing matters, ; atomic bomm, LE, wife walking in. The sound of my car starting and driving off would upset me.

Navy One
10-22-07, 21:54
I recall my first AMP experience, the spa girl was beautiful and she could see that I was a newbie.

When it came time for playing she took out a condom and asked if I knew how to wear one. I honestly answered, "No."

So she unwrapped the package, took one out and slipped it on her thumb. She cautioned me to make sure it was on tight and secure. I apparently still looked confused.

She locked the door unbuttoned her blouse and removed it. She unhooked her bra and laid it aside.

I was dumbstruck . She then said, it was time to slip the condom on. As I was slipping it on, she dropped her skirt, removed her panties and laid down on the massage table.

I climbed on her.

It was so wonderful that unfortunately, I could no longer hold back and pow, I was done within a few minutes.

She looked at me with a frown. "Did you put that condom on?"

I said, "I sure did," and held up my thumb to show her.I have run across a few K girlss where I could have put it on my thumb. Glad they incisted otherwise JOKE, Joke, joke

Navy One
10-22-07, 21:55
She waited THREE MONTHS to contact you? Poor girl; one of the hazards that come with the job. A real pro is on the pill. Mine is!

This is how YOU proceed: change your email and throw your cell phone in the river.

Then: get a fucking vasectomy!No vasectomy for this monger! She must have picked up one of my business cards at the appartment. Used my cell phone to set outcall up.

Navy One
10-22-07, 21:59
Obviously N1 gave her his phone number AND e-mail address or business card. Surely a no-no, especially under the circumstances (broken condom). If she was not using birth control, then she was a fool or looking for a sucker/meal ticket.

If she is an American citizen, then she has the legal system at her disposal and she can get a DNA test, if she really thinks you are it. If she isn't then the likelihood of her going that route is slim. Even if she is a citizen, it may be slim. Given her line of work, the likelihood that it is you, if she is telling the truth. Still, you should probably contact an attorney to protect yourself. I know you may feel some obligation if the child is yours, assuming there is a child. You did some stupid things already. Don't compound those mistakes by making any more.I see why they call you friendly.

Stupid to have left business cards out in hotel room.

Criminal attorney already contacted.

He says wait and see obligation.

Fuck the child

Ian Dokkaebi
10-22-07, 22:00
Navy One,

I risk a chance of being flame for even suggesting the following. Nonetheless, nothing is impossible.

I sincerely think that you are victim to an elaborate con. I agree with the others, obtain some DNA verification.

However, the improbable does happen. I suggest you find out what her intentions are, because it can get very ugly if she decides to pursue this legally.

Also, find some evidence of your encounter, including advertisement which may link to her (photographs are great). This kind of information can be useful if the shit hits the fan. A good lawyer may even get you out of paternal obligations (not to imply that's your intention).

A mother may file a paternity action to establish that the man she believes to be her child's father. If the mother is receiving public assistance, the state may initiate the action in order to recover its costs from the father.

The father's presence in court will be demanded, and he may be required to submit to DNA testing if he contests his paternity. If paternity is established, the evidence you are collecting may be of some use.

Someone has to play the devil's advocate,

Ian

Navy One
10-22-07, 22:03
If I was in your position I'd insist on a DNA test. If the baby was mine, I'd want to be involved in her daily life. If the baby wasn't mine, I'd want to know for sure. My guess is the baby isn't yours, might not exist, and the mother will make it hard for you to get the DNA test. Don't give anybody as much as lunch until the results of the DNA test are backShe won't get a penny from me. It is already spent on AMP. Escorts, boats, tuition. I know wrong order for responsible monger which I'm.

Navy One
10-22-07, 22:05
By the way, sorry for posting in, massage parlor, when should have been in escort, but knew it would get better traffic here. The real scarry thing is no one else has had a experence like this.

Ian Dokkaebi
10-22-07, 22:18

Then: get a fucking vasectomy!SH,

Are you familiar with Korean pills (small, round, about 1/8 of an inch in a diameter; usually in a rectangular packaging with two rows). I don't know the ingredients but these ladies take them like Kim Chi. It must affect their overall health one way or another. I managed to convince some to use other methods.

You forgot to mention another valuable aspect to birth control. Aside from its intended purpose, the pill allows our mutual friends to say goodbye to their monthly appointment and continue working.

Ian

Bukowskichuck
10-22-07, 23:07
Just after I paid the house fee the Kgirl asked "Do you know we are a love shop?" I thought that was an odd thing to say. Maybe I looked like a rookie.

After 45 minutes of bliss, she asks if I'll marry her so she can stay in this country. Her technique worked and she will get what she really wanted, I'll come back next week and give her another tip.

HorsetraderThis is the oldest trick in the book; more requests will follow for money and gifts to prove your love and then she'll move on to the next stable and sucker. Steer clear.

Bukowskichuck
10-22-07, 23:12
Was in St Louis at conference, had incall with asian, (american born). Had a prolonged cession, when I withdrew, no rubber band. (gave her a bad review, hygeine issue) Now three months latter I am contacted (by email)by her asking if I had a vasectomy. I did not answer, more threatin this time, and listed by cell phone number. She email me saying congrads, I am father of daughter in feburary. I finally answer, with no. She said thank god. I'm shaking in by briefs, wife, kids, successful business, anyone know how this might proceed? Simular expriences?Be a man and take responsibility for your actions. No kid should not have the support of its father. And if you bail on it you'll be a loser. Your real concern should be about all the possible STDs you've now given to your wife. Since she'll divorce you, just split now, take the hooker as your mistress and support the kid. A change will do you good.

Paychex
10-23-07, 00:17
She is working in New York!

The DC scene is not going to improve any time soon since girls feel this town is too active with LE and do not earn enough money. According to my Taxi driver he is busying unloading in New York and bringing waste over here.

Hello Everyone!

Paychex
10-23-07, 00:22
Hahaha funny man! I know it was closed but I was wondering if the potential buyer settled in or not! The SUN's original owner, Young, Jenny, and others are right now out of the AMP scene and living normal lives doing other retail business in VA!

I guess I was trying to be witty, but when something "recently closed", I think in terms of days, not months. It has been many months since Sun closed, and was well reported on this site. The fact is, with all the renovation in that area, I'm surprised the building is still there.

Rejected Monke
10-23-07, 04:21

The DC scene is not going to improve any time soon since girls feel this town is too active with LE and do not earn enough money. According to my Taxi driver he is busying unloading in New York and bringing waste over here.

Ain't that the truth. We're so worried about upsetting the rates that if we get a 4-7, we tip them $100. Then when we get a 9-10, we tip them... $100.

Meanwhile, in NY, their cut is usually 50% of $200, yet tips are generous there, especially to the good looking ones. Problem is, NY has a lot more crazy people and druggies, but hey, it's where the money's at.

Sarang Haeyo
10-23-07, 09:47
SH,

Are you familiar with Korean pills (small, round, about 1/8 of an inch in a diameter; usually in a rectangular packaging with two rows). I don't know the ingredients but these ladies take them like Kim Chi. It must affect their overall health one way or another. I managed to convince some to use other methods.

You forgot to mention another valuable aspect to birth control. Aside from its intended purpose, the pill allows our mutual friends to say goodbye to their monthly appointment and continue working.

IanVery familiar with the pills. Robin's egg blue. Available OTC at a pharmacy in Flushing. A three months supply is about $100. Very effective.

Note to Navy One: your comment "Fuck the child" is most callous. I take back the advice I gave you to ignore her although I still think she's scamming you.

You appear to be one heartless fuck. If there is a kid; I hope it's yours and your wife leaves you and you're left sitting in the gutter drinking from a bottle of Soju.

First though, get that vasectomy. This way you won't be populating the world with any more such as yourself.

Dr Bombay
10-23-07, 12:17
I see why they call you friendly.

Stupid to have left business cards out in hotel room.

Criminal attorney already contacted.

He says wait and see obligation.

Fuck the childI'm sorry I just don't get this story.First,it was an incall visit,then hotel room.Who leaves real information lying around a room with an unclean stranger?

Why send the occasional email when she could call and really put the fear of God in you? Emails can be blocked.

I hope you didn't mean fuck an innocent.

Ian Dokkaebi
10-23-07, 18:22

The DC scene is not going to improve any time soon since girls feel this town is too active with LE and do not earn enough money. According to my Taxi driver he is busying unloading in New York and bringing waste over here.There's some truth to your comment regarding the fear of increased LE activism.

Employment opportunities in our area are being carefully scrutinized. If you are privileged to the Black Wednesdays outcome, you'll understand my point.

Overall, in terms of working atmosphere, DC is much better than NY. In terms of money, DC is, on average, is a little higher than NY. Culturally, DC is on a completely different level.

Why? Ownerships and working ladies in NY are slowly changing from Korean to Chinese and caters to higher proportion of Chinese clients. A number of our mutual friends tested out the NY scene, and all could not last the first week. In fact, two of them left the after the second day.

This issue requires much more thought than your generalization. Oh, and there's some resentments between Korean and Chinese ladies.

Ian

Junky11
10-23-07, 18:23

For all you guys complaining about the scene in DC --I've never seen tickets to costa rica so cheap.

Junky11
10-23-07, 18:25
Be a man and take responsibility for your actions. No kid should not have the support of its father. And if you bail on it you'll be a loser. Your real concern should be about all the possible STDs you've now given to your wife. Since she'll divorce you, just split now, take the hooker as your mistress and support the kid. A change will do you good.

I seriously doubt the kid is yours.

Black
10-23-07, 18:51
I had a great dream yesterday, went to Supra for the first time. Thanks for all the good info on the board to all you folks. Asked for lineup from Mamsan and she was happy to oblige, three dreams walked out - I would give all three over 7 on the normal scale. I decided on Tara, 5-0,105, B's - best of the crop but I would have been happy with any of them, just happened to be her turn anyway.

Started with TS - lathered up all the right spots with lots of special attention to critical anatomy. Made sure I was satisfied with water temperature and the flip was even more enjoyable - more special attention to critical anatomy.

Back to room and asks me what I want to do first - I always opt for the rub - soft - med - hrd she asks and demonstrates each so I can make an educated choice - she was a dream! - continued on for about 20 miuntes and moved into the customery CBJ - one of the best I have had I must say. Moved into all your customery positions - no compliants even some GFE kssng - neck and ears and face - no lip lock but that was fine with me. finished in barking position which is the only way I like to go - what a dream - 1.6 on the rictor scale - one of my best experiences in awhile - I mostly frequent the philly area - Mamasan said brong your friends so I wanted to let folks know that dreams do come true!

Horsetrader
10-24-07, 00:20
This is the oldest trick in the book; more requests will follow for money and gifts to prove your love and then she'll move on to the next stable and sucker. Steer clear.Love? Prove my love? Huh? When she mentioned love she was referring to the kind of love that lasts 45 minutes (60 if they aren't busy). She won't ask for gifts, just a tip. That works for me. When she mentioned marriage, she was open about needing a husband to stay in this country. There was never any other implication. But all she really wanted is for me to pick her on my next visit to the AMP and give her the standard tip.

I do believe that many of these women would marry a monger just to stay in this country. Such a marriage would be unrelated to love. They don't want to go back to Korea. I have no idea if they would expect to live the life of a married couple or how past debt would be handled.

Horsetrader

Navy One
10-24-07, 03:05
I'm afraid to stick my big head out on this forum again, so I'll keep my little head busy at my ATF AMP.

PS all you bleeding heart liberals can find plenity of kids to support at local adoption agencies. One of their special needs kids will surely have some of your DNA.

Sarang Haeyo
10-24-07, 08:00
I do believe that many of these women would marry a monger just to stay in this country. Such a marriage would be unrelated to love. They don't want to go back to Korea. I have no idea if they would expect to live the life of a married couple or how past debt would be handled.

Horsetrader
Many will marry a guy to stay here. However they DO want to be able to travel back and forth to Korea. Family is important to most of the girls I know. They can only renew their visas so many times. Once that option runs out, they can go home but cannot return here legally. Marriage to an American and the possibility of getting a GC is a way to legally travel to and from.

If you're curious how a marriage to one of these girls works, PM me. Senior Members only and be specific with your questions please.

Better yet; check out the "Relationships with Massage Providers" section in the Massages Forum.

Ginger Man
10-24-07, 16:24
My main squeeze is out of town, so I ventured up to 14th Street for a little therapy. I asked for a new girl, and was told 'Everybody new. '

I drew Bebe, who was very nice. She is young (she says 26, and can pass), pretty, tall for a K-girl, small perky and natural up top, and with more of a backside than most K-girls. This is all good to me.

She is just in from Atlanta, her first DC stint, she says. Everyting was fine. When I lay on the table she said "Relax, enjoy, take your time. " Amazing, she read my mind! She had a passive, but attentive way about her.

We went through all forms of therapy, I had put my contribution on the table right away so she knew what to do. She was so good, and I had to use mind control to keep the session going (I thought about an awful woman at work, and that extended the activity on and on).

Good customer service, if circumstances allow, I will repeat.

Ginger Man
10-24-07, 16:28
An aside to this topic, I know there is a market for Americans who will marry Korean girls. I know of one case where over twenty grand was the price, and that one still derailed. They want to stay here, and they want to be legal.

LE is cracking down on it but it is something that is in demand. I know one girl who is thinking hard about it. I don't know how they find the men, Craigslist?

Friendly1
10-24-07, 18:35
I'm afraid to stick my big head out on this forum again, so I'll keep my little head busy at my ATF AMP.

PS all you bleeding heart liberals can find plenity of kids to support at local adoption agencies. One of their special needs kids will surely have some of your DNA.

Maybe some of us just have hearts and a sense of responsibility! While the likelihood that you are getting scammed is about 90%, your attitude is puzzling. I thought all you "non-bleeding hearts" were all about personal responsibility?

Benchseats Rock
10-24-07, 19:30
Be a man and take responsibility for your actions. No kid should not have the support of its father. And if you bail on it you'll be a loser. Your real concern should be about all the possible STDs you've now given to your wife. Since she'll divorce you, just split now, take the hooker as your mistress and support the kid. A change will do you good.

Hmm...

You should change your login.
It's obvious that you've never read Bukowski.

Benchseats Rock

Sarang Haeyo
10-24-07, 21:59
Perhaps Chuck here doesn't want to end up with the severe case of hemorrhoids that our hero Bukowski had. I think that was his penance for abandoning his daughter.

Navy One: if sticking up for a kid makes me a "bleeding heart", I'm proud of it. "fuck the child"? Unforgivable. Here's hoping you get the 'roids like Bukowski. Maybe some acne to go with them.

Crazy Dick
10-24-07, 22:55
Hmm...

You should change your login.
It's obvious that you've never read Bukowski.
Benchseats Rock

Bench & Sarang Haeyo

You have tried to raise the intellectual level of the board by 84.72%

I would like to remind you of a little known fact. Bukowski's gravestone reads: "Don't Try".

Regards,
Crazy Dick

LoveLOS
10-24-07, 22:58
N1,

This brewed up while I was out fucking adults of consenting age who made a conscience decision to to do what they do after at least 18 years of whatever hell life has dealt to them. Please do not fucking presume me, LoveLOS, to be a bleeding heart! I can only imagine the laughter that mere thought just brought to many readers.

Everybody was 100% in your corner until those three words:
Fuck the child.
If she exists, which all of us doubt, and she is proven to be your daughter... I sincerely hope your attitude changes so that you can gracefully accept the responsibility that is rightfully yours. Look, I have a similar personal situation, but if you cannot accept the responsibility of you own fucking actions while engaging in this hobby then please fucking quit!

If she is yours, you are screwed, the wife will find out. You need to start working on your relationship so your marriage has a prayer of surviving this clusterfuck (assuming that is a worthy goal). You need not be thinking about avoiding your responsibility, and more about getting custody of your daughter and raising her in your socio-econimic lifestyle, not that of her mother. I hope you choose to be a man and not another worthless piece-of-shit! I'm not calling you names, I am pointing out your choices.

LoveLOS

Bench, You amaze me, I just spent two days with you and you never exhibited any class, breeding, culture, or intellectual prowess. You seemed more the carnal beast type. How is it that you are so versatile?

Any Mouse
10-25-07, 02:10
Check it out:

http://cbs2.com/video/?id=33616@kcbs.dayport.com&cid=71

Sarang Haeyo
10-25-07, 07:23
Bench & Sarang Haeyo

You have tried to raise the intellectual level of the board by 84.72%

I would like to remind you of a little known fact. Bukowski's gravestone reads: "Don't Try".

Regards,
Crazy Dick
and I'm going out swinging.

Freshly Snipes
10-25-07, 09:48
Check it out:

http://cbs2.com/video/?id=33616@kcbs.dayport.com&cid=71Dirty LA Pigs.

Dis Joint
10-25-07, 17:50
Hit M ST 3rd floor because I was drunk and needed a release (2nd floor was busy). I got a old model rushed service and she tried to bump the tuition from 100 to 140 I told her get bent and left. Sorry for the short report I am not at my normal computer and have to be quick.

Jake Jj 1492
10-25-07, 18:06
Has anybody else run into increased rates lately? I've been hearing that some are being quoted higher rates...at Gold anyway. I haven't had any problems except with one specific girl who had some real issues. If it's a trend we need to be sure we are aware of it.

Just to recap here's that story...

Fool's Gold
http://usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=546360#post546360

http://usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=546443#post546443

http://usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=546626#post546626

Toshiosamma
10-25-07, 19:03
It happens all over. In my town we have 5 Korean MPs, and 3 of them try hard to upsell beyond what we think of as the standard rate. I just don't go to those places more than once a year or so, and I only do that to keep my intelligence up to date. One of the remaining two places here is a little farther out of town, but has the best talent and they never ask for more than I am used to giving.

Have you been to Gold in the last month or two? What's the talent like now?

Junky11
10-25-07, 20:45
My main squeeze is out of town, so I ventured up to 14th Street for a little therapy. I asked for a new girl, and was told 'Everybody new. '

I drew Bebe, who was very nice. She is young (she says 26, and can pass), pretty, tall for a K-girl, small perky and natural up top, and with more of a backside than most K-girls. This is all good to me.

She is just in from Atlanta, her first DC stint, she says. Everyting was fine. When I lay on the table she said "Relax, enjoy, take your time. " Amazing, she read my mind! She had a passive, but attentive way about her.

We went through all forms of therapy, I had put my contribution on the table right away so she knew what to do. She was so good, and I had to use mind control to keep the session going (I thought about an awful woman at work, and that extended the activity on and on).

Good customer service, if circumstances allow, I will repeat.

Instead of the awful woman at work you could think of your mother --but don't do that too much.

Horsetrader
10-25-07, 20:55
Has anybody else run into increased rates lately? I've been hearing that some are being quoted higher rates...at Gold anyway. I haven't had any problems except with one specific girl who had some real issues. If it's a trend we need to be sure we are aware of it.I've only been to two places in the last month, one of them was Gold. House fee and tips have been standard with no attempt at upsell. Never discussed money at all.

About 2 months ago I had an encounter where the girl was disappointed at the standard tip but she refused nothing.

Horsetrader

Max Beelyun
10-25-07, 22:24
I went to my favorite place on the fourth floor today. Asked for Nana, who is my favorite, and the mamasan grabbed my arm and dragged me to a room. By now, I've learned to be very firm when I have a request, so I asked if Nana was available now. She said "Nana on vacation. I have very nice girl, you wait just a minute." I decided to go with it. I'm very glad I did.

A few minutes later, Tara shows up. Not a knockout, but a pretty face and a killer little tight body. She's probably 100 pounds soaking wet. Natural B-cups (but she's going to get bolt-ons next year, sigh). Took me to the TS, did an okay job. Went back to the room, got half-decent massagi, chatting the whole time.

Told her I just wanted some French lessions today. She proceeded with enthusiasm, but after a while I could tell she was getting tired. So we walked the dog, and MAN was she tight. Wow. After a while I asked if she'd like to switch, but she said she was fine, so I was happy to finish that way. Glad I met her. Will definitely go back. As I was leaving, mamasan was saying "See? Nice girl? Better than Nana?" I laughed and said not better, just different. Very vivacious lady.

BTW, they definitely have a camera showing who's coming up the stairs, because the last few times I've gone there, they've opened the door for me just as I got to the top. I did look around while inside and didn't see any obvious cameras, for whatever that's worth.

Navy One
10-25-07, 22:30
N1,

This brewed up while I was out fucking adults of consenting age who made a conscience decision to to do what they do after at least 18 years of whatever hell life has dealt to them. Please do not fucking presume me, LoveLOS, to be a bleeding heart! I can only imagine the laughter that mere thought just brought to many readers.

Everybody was 100% in your corner until those three words:
If she exists, which all of us doubt, and she is proven to be your daughter... I sincerely hope your attitude changes so that you can gracefully accept the responsibility that is rightfully yours. Look, I have a similar personal situation, but if you cannot accept the responsibility of you own fucking actions while engaging in this hobby then please fucking quit!

If she is yours, you are screwed, the wife will find out. You need to start working on your relationship so your marriage has a prayer of surviving this clusterfuck (assuming that is a worthy goal). You need not be thinking about avoiding your responsibility, and more about getting custody of your daughter and raising her in your socio-econimic lifestyle, not that of her mother. I hope you choose to be a man and not another worthless piece-of-shit! I'm not calling you names, I am pointing out your choices.

LoveLOS

Bench, You amaze me, I just spent two days with you and you never exhibited any class, breeding, culture, or intellectual prowess. You seemed more the carnal beast type. How is it that you are so versatile? Just visited 4 th floor 1333 drew CHERRY all natural, alittle above average face nice body would repeat, TS covered all parts, no upsell, clean, late in the night so she was sore, but gave all of what she could, reached the top. Two hot towels with mouth wash. CBJ, lazy dog, dog, mish, repeat, 1 then two then three. Close mouth kiss. THANKs

Retract the three words life has its toll, the forum, all of our experiences, roll in to one or three.

Big Daddy Don
10-27-07, 13:02
I headed out Friday armed with directions from a fellow monger here (thanks) to seek out the fourth floor. I found it but as I was warned, parking was hard to come by, it was raining and just past lunchtime on a Friday the area was a madhouse! I decided to just go to tried a true service at the Green Door with Sue.

As usual, a great time. She has to have the most muscle control of any girl I have ever been with.

I will try Supra again soon.

Odysseus 46
10-27-07, 15:34
This is from the Oct. 27 New York Times. I hope no one who reads this board is the cruel guy in the column.
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/10/27/opinion/27herbert.html?ex=1194148800&en=9999057952003bb7&ei=5070&emc=eta1

Gives us all a bad name.

O 46

Grigorije Camb
10-27-07, 19:42
Does anybody know where works Yumi from 1413 K. I met her 4 weeks ago, they say she doesn't works there anymore.

Thank you.

Grigorije Camb
10-27-07, 20:46
Does anybody know where works Yumi from 1413 K. I met her 4 weeks ago, now they say she doesn't work there any more.

Thank you.

CommonSense
10-27-07, 23:19
That guy Herbert at the times needs to read the washington Post! He for got to say that none of the girls neted on black Wednesday were slaves, worst case was that they worked under adverse conditions. So far the case is only 1 week out and they plan to go another three.

Commonsense

Junky11
10-28-07, 02:00
This is from the Oct. 27 New York Times. I hope no one who reads this board is the cruel guy in the column.
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/10/27/opinion/27herbert.html?ex=1194148800&en=9999057952003bb7&ei=5070&emc=eta1

Gives us all a bad name.

O 46

I have no doubt this kind of thing goes on but this is another article that sensationalizes news --all AMPs are full of nothing but sex slaves. Mongers who know just a little about the business know that it just ain't true. For men its about sex, for providers its about money!

Odysseus 46
10-28-07, 07:30
Junky is right: I have known many, many providers all up and down the scale who are playing for the money, and they know how to act the part. Some actually enjoy the sex, although most will tell they don't like it nearly as much as some of us do. Some need to pay off a debt, or get together cash for college, a car or something extravagant for themselves. Some realize they can make so much more entertaining us than they ever could in most other jobs for which they might not be educated or trained.
But I do think some of those women in the Korean AMPs are trapped there. And as I think back, I wonder how many of the ones I have met might fit that description.

O 46

Ian Dokkaebi
10-28-07, 09:23
Junky is right: I have known many, many providers all up and down the scale who are playing for the money, and they know how to act the part. Some actually enjoy the sex, although most will tell they don't like it nearly as much as some of us do. Some need to pay off a debt, or get together cash for college, a car or something extravagant for themselves. Some realize they can make so much more entertaining us than they ever could in most other jobs for which they might not be educated or trained.

But I do think some of those women in the Korean AMPs are trapped there. And as I think back, I wonder how many of the ones I have met might fit that description.

O 46Women in AMPs are no more trapped than we are. They continue to live this life largely because of money. There is a small portion of individuals being held against their will, but the statistics is very small.

These ladies will continue to live this life. Why? A large portion of them are not trained for anything else. This is vocational training at its best. Although I did meet one lady who was a teacher back in the mother land, other than that, the variation is very limited.

I know two former ladies who married and decided to give up the life. One pursues a career in real estate and the other works in a rug and tug place. Rug and tug are considered non-sexual to these ladies. Go figure.

This brings up another point about the pursuing a relationship with these ladies. From my experience, if you consider having a relationship with them, their professional life will always be a crutch in the relationship. Regardless if they are working in or managing an AMP, they will always be involved in this life. Be sure you are OK with taking part in it. For example, reading about how your wife services others on this board and the insane things that these people write about. If you are unaffected by such fictional accounts, then by all means, marry them all.

The chances of them leaving this life is slim to none. However, if your monthly income ranges from 20-40 thousand a month, then you may have some leverage in the negotiation.

Just a thought,

Ian

LexLuther
10-28-07, 10:58

O 46

O46,

If you know anything about the AMP industry at all, you know that these women move around a great deal. Some of them have traveled all over the U.S.. Very few of them stay in any one AMP for very long. There are many reasons for this. The most important ones have to do with economics.

But it is simply accurate to say that they are trapped in an AMP. It is my belief (and this is not just conjecture) that if they chose to, they could work in any industry in which they could find a job. For instance they could work as waitresses, in nail salons, etc. The reason that they do not is because there is no other industry in which they have the ability to make the same level of income as they do in AMPs.

As has been pointed out, they choose to work in the AMP industry for a lot of different reasons. Some do it out of greed, some to try to fulfill personal ambitions, others to care for children or other family members, and some to pay off gambling debts.

Therefore it is most accurate to say that some of these gals, if not most of them, are trapped rather in the industry than in some particular AMP. I do believe that many of the AMP workers are "trafficked women." But I don't believe they are slaves as such. No one holds a gun to their heads. Although in some cases they may fear for the safety of family members held back in other countries such as China. The AMP workers are not shackled to the massage tables at night.

Please don't propagate the inaccurate idea that these women are sex slaves. That can do nothing but harm to the industry, the women, and ultimately also to the customers (you and me).

LexLuther

Sarang Haeyo
10-28-07, 11:05
The AMP workers are not shackled to the massage tables at night.

LexLuther
Unless of course I happen to be there.

Interesting how the old "human trafficking" story rears it's ugly head from time to time. Trying to dispel rumors of this practice in the Korean MP world is what led me to start posting on this site.

Fucking Feds!

Tipster2
10-28-07, 17:01
Went to 1333 and asked for Nana. "Nana on vacation. I have someone better. " Introduced to Susie. Perhaps 5-5'2", 100 or under, thin build; 28, best guess; perky, natural B twin peaks. Okay face that transformed to beautiful a few minutes later after a tender hug and my hormones went wild.

Her best feature is her youthful, fun, attitude. Like baboom, baboom, baboom, kittybangbang, super muscle control, as in one, two, three, squeeze, repeatedly. She was very sweet and very verbal. Twice proposed marriage. Even hummed wedding chimes. Says she arrived from NY two weeks ago, but I do not see where she has been mentioned on this forum yet.

Supra has the best massage rooms I have seen in D. C. A real surprise after climbing up four dingy floors. A touch of a high class bordello feeling. The warmed towel (from a UV towel warmer) after the deed was a nice amenity. Massage was weak; felt as though she was tired after a long day of work. Intend to repeat.

TS- 6
Face- 6-9, depending on your perspective
Body- 7
Peaks- 10
Massage- 4
Service- 10
Attitude- 10

Readerx
10-28-07, 18:23
Hi All,

I have finally "bit the bullet" and joined this fine forum, though I admit to lurking for a year or so. I have been a Monger in this area for more than 20 years, but have never shared exploits before. Used to be a regular at DT and then I-Bar, after the DT disaster. Had many good friends at DT, Annie being my favorite. Sure wish I could find her again! A long time ago, and I doubt that too many of you remember it, there was a nice place at Friendship Heights, across Wisconsin Avenue from the old Sears store. I was in here the last day of its existence. Caught, as a matter of fact. It was ice, because was more flaverfull than just K-MP.

Visited CircleK today and, almost as usual, Mamasan informed me "? . Not here; All new. " Requested small uppers, but they were busy and, after a short sauna, got Coco. New to me. Said she came here last week. Korean and Hawaiian. Nice mix. Good language skills, both spoken and provided. Very tan, large B, small C, and super friendly, In fact, called herself "crazy. ". Something to be said for that!

Average TS, good massage, though she snuck up on me with oil, which I do not care for. Willing to do as asked. Light touch was a bit heavy for me, but the result was fine. Ended our discussions on the chair, face to face, and it was nice. Could have gone down other paths, but that is among my favorite ways to chat.

I'd give her 8's across the board and would choose to see her in the future.

Enough for Post #1. Hope I am welcome here.

Great Day to all,

RX

B L Swagger
10-28-07, 18:52
Greetings from down south!

I usually post on the alabama threads, but was in the d. C. Area last week on business and thought I would give a report on the nice time I had at the supra spa.

The only downside of the whole experience was that I used google maps on my treo, which lead me to think it wasnt too much of a walk from my hotel. I was one tired and wet dude after my walk up there on this past Friday. I climbed the stairs, and I guess they have a camara or alarm b/c mamasan knew I was coming and opened the door right on time. I was ushered into a room, given the usual "have you been here before" deal, told her I was from out of town, but had been to AMPs in atlanta and B'ham. I asked her who was working and she said "everyone new here" and told me house fee was. 6. I ponied up, and shortly thereafter a very nice young lady came into the room, introduced herself as Mya (sp? ). She was tall. Around 5'8 or so, very pretty, around 28 or so in age, and built like a brickshit house. She had some man made B's on her. And they were a quality job, I had to ask to make sure they were fake, I honestly had trouble telling. Mya explained the TS was tied up, and wanted to know if I minded waiting a bit. I was in no hurry, and told her so. I guess it was around 10-12 minutes before she came back to take me into the TS. TS was great, she was very attentive to the places I like attended to. Massage was ok, not the best I've had, and not the worst either. The massage was kinda winding down, and Mya and I discovered we had mutal interest that we would like to explore, you know, between consenting adults; ) We began doing so immediatly, with no further conversation and found we both liked CBJ, mish, bow-wow, and finished with mish. She brought me a hot towel to clean up with, and I was so impressed with that, I overlooked the so-so massage and tipped $, which she accepted very graciously. On the way out mamasan said "she good? I told you she good! " I could only agree!

I'm a fairly quick study, not to mention a lazy fucker, so I caught a cab back to my hotel instead of undertaking another long March.

My thanks to the guys who have contributied to this thread and provided the reviews I used to find this place. I will return next time I'm up that way. If any of yall find yourself in Rocket City, Alabama. Shoot me a pm and I will try to point ya to some quality ladies.

Friendly1
10-29-07, 21:09
Tipster:

I wrote about her a couple of weeks ago. Everything you say is true, down to the wedding tune. Fabulous boobs and nice TS. Great attitude, too, and experienced. I've seen her twice and will likely go back as long as she stays in town.

Sleazebum
10-30-07, 16:46
Are there any NON-Asian MPs around any more? There used to be a few but they ar all gone nowadays.

JJ

Big Daddy Don
10-30-07, 18:33
Visited Suzie at the 1333 address on the fourth floor to compare her to Suzie at the other 1333 1st floor address. Rather strange coincidence with the names and addresses!!

Any way, went to the fourth floor today and found Suzie to be quite the perfect young spinner!! Perfect tits and very petite. Everyone was quite paranoid though. Ajima asked twice if I had been there before, both times I just said it has been a while. Suzie must have asked 5 times and seemed scared to touch little daddy in the shower. She is not strong enough to give a real massage. She responded OK to the DATY. At least that made her relax a little. No AR, dissapointed... She was a little rough with the CBJ but it worked. On to standing mish for a few minutes for an explosive finish!

I have to say for the comparison.... I liked looking at the pretty young girl with the perfect body getting pounded by me but I will go back to the 1333 first floor for the older but better performing Suzie.

CommonSense
10-30-07, 21:25
Update of black wednesday trial.

Today the judge told the prosecutor to drop counts two and three. Coersion and Forced labor. Judge yelled at him.

Prosecutor wouldn't do it.

The case goes on.

Friendly1
10-31-07, 05:41
Commonsense:

Is there a source that folks who don't know the legal system can use to get some info on the case, like links to court proceedings, case numbers, etc.?

Thanks.

Sleazebum
10-31-07, 12:06
What has happened to the men who were caught up in this mess?

JJ

Update of black wednesday trial.

Today the judge told the prosecutor to drop counts two and three. Coersion and Forced labor. Judge yelled at him.

Prosecutor wouldn't do it.

The case goes on.

Street Cruiser
10-31-07, 22:14
Interesting question Sleazebum. A friend of mine believes that he was the last customer ever at Downtown Spa, I can confirm he was there the morning of the raids. In short, he believes that LE was monitoring the spa and waited to raid the place until few (or no) men were inside (perhaps they didn't want to catch powerful people with their pants down). My friend is almost a non-comupter user and I've been trying to get him to write this report for over a year now. He says it is coming, but I'll believe it when I see it.

Meanwhile, I read the posts and enjoy the AMPs but don't have anything worthy of bandwidth.

What has happened to the men who were caught up in this mess?

JJ

RavensFan
11-01-07, 00:59
Had a GREAT time with this girl. The last report about her was accruate. The only different is I think her massage skill was pretty good. I do feel some GFE with her, very nice and sweet. I would repeat.

look 8
body 9
massage 8
main event 9
attitude 9

Papasan1
11-01-07, 12:49
Had a dream about Maya at Supra. Pleasant GFE, tall and nice body for a Korean, enhanced top. Someone estimated 28 yrs old but she's more like 35, koreans are better at guesstimating the age of another korean, imo.

Papasan1

Corsair88
11-01-07, 21:47
Went to supra and saw Mya. Read the previous reports and I agree. She's a bit darker than what I prefer but she sure is korean. Good english, seemed to really enjoy what she was doing. TS was ok, massage was ok also but the main event was where she scored high for me. Great gal, would repeat (when the lights are out).

Max Beelyun
11-02-07, 00:05
Wanted to see Tara again, but "she on vacation", dammit! Drew Ruby, a complete knockout IMHO. She has one of the most beautiful faces I've ever seen in an AMP. She was sporting some fresh ample bolt-ons, which were nice although I generally prefer softer and natural. Not a spinner, but nice body nonetheless. She kept looking at the boobs, saying she wasn't thrilled with them. She complained that they were too low, which isn't surprising since gravity exists.

Slack-jawed, I went to the TS, which was reasonably thorough. We chatted as much as we could, given her Engrish. I had to ask her to repeat her name a few times. Lori? Looby? I'll never get used to that Asian L vs. R thing. She apparently started here yesterday, says she came from NY.

Massagi was slow and unrushed, but not very deep. Followed by some stroking up and down my back. I had stopped going to Supra because they always tried to rush me, but that doesn't seem to be the case any more. Anyway, she started a CBJ which was nice but I could tell it's not her favorite thing to do. She wanted to go for the main event, but I asked for more CBJ because if I'm not quite ready, the cover tends to slip off. What can I say? I'm juicy.

So, she got me ready and we went doggy. VERY nice view, very squeezable, and very nice sound effects. After about 15 minutes she wanted more gel, so I figured we might as well switch to mish. Bad idea -- that's the sharpest pelvic bone I've ever encountered. Ouch! We were definitely not compatible that way.

Switched back to doggy, but kind of lost some steam from the mish, so I requested manual assistance. Wow! That girl sure knows what she's doing, it was HOT.

One other thing...she wanted her college fund contribution up front. I left it on the table, and she picked it up after we were done. Maybe that's standard in NY? Not a big deal, but worth a mention.

Would go back, though I'd like to find out where Tara went to. I really liked her.

Pcpc1688
11-02-07, 01:13
Saw Jenny, nice spinner girl. All the bases were covered although very rushed cause it was busy. DATY was good and the girl can take a pounding wo complaints.

PC out

Jason Guess
11-02-07, 02:18
So after perusing here for a week or two I decided to try out 1333 4th floor. Btw, I found it interesting that they opened up the door for me when I got up there. I told the mamasan I needed cash from ATM so she directed me to hit the ATM across the street. Did that, came back and looked for the camera when entering. So I found that it is a little black X-10 camera as soon as you enter about 10 feet up near the ceiling on the first floor.

So I got cherry. Not a bad looking girl; around 30ish. Great body, ok face. Her breath smelled like Chinese food. Their hours are 10am-4am and cherry works everyday so I'm assuming they eat, sleep and shit there. So, she took me to the shower and cleaned me up. That was soothing. The massage was awesome. Definitely worth the $6. Problem was. She was selling up. She totally raised the price on me. Man I didn't even think to try to negotiate and I was thinking with the wrong head. So for HJ I paid about $5. So, I'll admit, I was a bit uncomfortable and nervous since I've never done this before (I'm researching for my current screenplay) and was experiencing some inopportune performance anxiety. She was givinng me some bullshit gestures like a fake moan, and acting like her hand was tired, said "2 more mins". Little soldier was still having a tough time saluting. Too many thoughts running thru my head. Decided to up the ante. Asked for CBJ. Biatch wanted $7. More. I was an idiot, said fuck it and paid up. Came here for the experience; Ya know? So I am an idiot for letting her sell up. But I got what I wanted. The experience.

So thank you guys for sharing on this forum and I hope I gave back.

1 question- Did somebody mention that 1333 has older women on the 1st fl? I wouldn't mind trying older women. 2nd. Anybody know of any Non-Asian MP?

Thanks!

Tipster2
11-02-07, 07:31
Joson,

Good first report. But RTFF. You will see that there are two 1333's-- on on M St and on on Green Court. The Green Court AMP is on the first floor; the M Street AMP is four out of breath floors up. For interpretation of RTFF click on "Abreviations" above.

Max Beelyun
11-02-07, 09:11
Definitely worth the $6. Problem was. She was selling up. Man I didn't even think to try to negotiate and I was thinking with the wrong head. So for HJ I paid about $5. So, I'll admit, I was a bit uncomfortable and nervous since I've never done this before (I'm researching for my current screenplay) and was experiencing some inopportune performance anxiety. She was givinng me some bullshit gestures like a fake moan, and acting like her hand was tired, said "2 more mins". Little soldier was still having a tough time saluting. Too many thoughts running thru my head. Decided to up the ante. Asked for CBJ. Biatch wanted $7. More. I was an idiot, said fuck it and paid up. Came here for the experience; Ya know? So I am an idiot for letting her sell up. But I got what I wanted. The experience.

Those numbers sound pretty standard. Maybe a little high, not much.

And I think sometimes their hands actually DO get tired. Problem is that so many of them think faster is better, so they go warp speed and get tired. I almost always have to tell them to slow down when using their hands.

1 question- Did somebody mention that 1333 has older women on the 1st fl? I wouldn't mind trying older women.
I think the first floor is a dry cleaners, but give it a shot and let us know what you find out.

Kimchi
11-02-07, 09:57
I have heard that I need to visit Supra as Maya, Coco and Ruby are all former working girls from Downtown. And the ones that we all have vivid memories of. I will be there tomorrow to see if what I have heard is true. Boy would that be nice. maya still lives in the area, Coco moved from Honolulu to Flushing with Ruby. Will gather intel and let you know.

Freshly Snipes
11-02-07, 10:06
So after perusing here for a week or two I decided to try out 1333 4th floor. Btw, I found it interesting that they opened up the door for me when I got up there. I told the mamasan I needed cash from ATM so she directed me to hit the ATM across the street. Did that, came back and looked for the camera when entering. So I found that it is a little black X-10 camera as soon as you enter about 10 feet up near the ceiling on the first floor.

So I got cherry. Not a bad looking girl; around 30ish. Great body, ok face. Her breath smelled like Chinese food. Their hours are 10am-4am and cherry works everyday so I'm assuming they eat, sleep and shit there. So, she took me to the shower and cleaned me up. That was soothing. The massage was awesome. Definitely worth the $6. Problem was. She was selling up. She totally raised the price on me. Man I didn't even think to try to negotiate and I was thinking with the wrong head. So for HJ I paid about $5. So, I'll admit, I was a bit uncomfortable and nervous since I've never done this before (I'm researching for my current screenplay) and was experiencing some inopportune performance anxiety. She was givinng me some bullshit gestures like a fake moan, and acting like her hand was tired, said "2 more mins". Little soldier was still having a tough time saluting. Too many thoughts running thru my head. Decided to up the ante. Asked for CBJ. Biatch wanted $7. More. I was an idiot, said fuck it and paid up. Came here for the experience; Ya know? So I am an idiot for letting her sell up. But I got what I wanted. The experience.

So thank you guys for sharing on this forum and I hope I gave back.

1 question- Did somebody mention that 1333 has older women on the 1st fl? I wouldn't mind trying older women. 2nd. Anybody know of any Non-Asian MP?

Thanks!

So you paid a total of 120 for a CBJ? Man you got taken for a ride! A Jackson could have gotten you FS. I guess she could see you were a rookie and took advantage of it.

Btw, .6 is pretty standard for a hj, so you could say you got a deal paying the initial .5.

Switched back to doggy, but kind of lost some steam from the mish, so I requested manual assistance. Wow! That girl sure knows what she's doing, it was HOT.Best post I've read in a long time Max.

Makes me wanna come out of my AMP 'fast', and retry Supra.

Jack B Nimble
11-02-07, 13:56
I have heard that I need to visit Supra as Maya, Coco and Ruby are all former working girls from Downtown. And the ones that we all have vivid memories of. I will be there tomorrow to see if what I have heard is true. Boy would that be nice. maya still lives in the area, Coco moved from Honolulu to Flushing with Ruby. Will gather intel and let you know.

I hope (pray) this is true but the Mya (Maya) described earlier appears to be quite a bit taller and thicker than the one we fondly remember, who was a thin 5-1. There may be a connection since Supra's Coco (apparently gone for a few months) used to be Sara at DT, but other than that I don't have any real information.

Sleeping Bag
11-02-07, 14:32
Anybody know of any Non-Asian MP?

Thanks!

All the Non-Asian AMPs I've experienced are ROBs. Many, many years ago when I had hair on my head and a 6-pack ab compared to now, I visited this one French MP. They told me .6 at the door for 1 hour. A hot brunette comes in and has me strip down. She gives me a very good massage, and then asks if I want more. She tells me that starting price is $$$, and that's just for a hj. I said, "Good night!"

Then I visited a MP that said, "Swedish Massage." I got a pretty foxy blonde. Man, I was deceived by the looks of this blonde. While I remember that she looked petite and soft, when it came to the massage, I felt like I was getting a massage from Arnold Schwarzenegger. I walked out of there with more bruises and pain than when I had walked in.

As for "extra," I remember a hj started at $$. I didn't bother. I left and went to an AMP where the girl massaged away the bruises and pains I got from the Swedish MP. And, at that time, I gave her .8 for cfs.

So, since those two episodes, I haven't bothered with non-AMPs, if any are still around.

Those two MPs, when I visited the city a few years ago, are not shut down and don't exist anymore. One wonders why. Non-AMPs need to look at the AMPs to see why AMPs make $ and get the customers to keep returning, while non-AMPs can't get customers to return.

Bubba Ray
11-02-07, 17:02
Friday afternoon nose down tail up, First I tryed to get an appointment with CL Rose the MILF, busy busy busy, that must mean she is talented, will try to set up with her at a later time, so I headed over to 1333 green, drew jenny or is it janie, I asked her about three times and just couldn't understand her, of cause she couldn't understand anything this ole hillbilly was sayin either, she started with a massage, then we went to the TS, both were very good, on to the CBJ, then miss, doggie and bang, this little spinner has a great ass and very nice tits, tight little body, I will make sure and ask for her when I return.

BR

Jake Jj 1492
11-02-07, 19:27
Drew Ruby, ... I had to ask her to repeat her name a few times. Lori? Looby? I'll never get used to that Asian L vs. R thing. She apparently started here yesterday, says she came from NY.Man, and I thought she told me her name was something like Numi! My session wasn't with her, but she was very cute...

Chaz
11-02-07, 23:45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Billion
Drew Ruby, ... I had to ask her to repeat her name a few times. Lori? Looby? I'll never get used to that Asian L vs. R thing.

This might help you with the Asian L vs. R thing: Remember it is "R" as in London and "L" as in Rome.

Max Beelyun
11-03-07, 01:03
Man, and I thought she told me her name was something like Numi! My session wasn't with her, but she was very cute...
I was transfixed by those beautiful eyes, but anyway she said her name a total of four times. The first two times I didn't understand her at all. The third sounded like "Looney" and when she saw my frown she said something more like "Looby". For about 15 minutes I thought "Looby" was it, and finally the light bulb went on. After my "duh" moment, I wondered why, in 5000 years, no one over there ever thought to invent the "R".

Rejected Monke
11-03-07, 22:18
How many girls are in the Supra lineup? I haven't been there since all the renovations and stuff, but didn't it used to be three? Now it seems like there's four? We got multiple reports for Suzie, Ruby, Maya, and... I saw Cherry, so I give you her secodn report.

She's about 5'5" and she's got a little bit of a belly, but she's hot. Tan, blonde hair. Not much in the way of a rack, though there is some. B-cups, which I think is a negative about her. If she got implants, she'd definitely have twice as many customers in my opinion, cause the rest of her style is all there, even in spite of her gut.

Service is standard, but her attitude is great. I remember when I used to frequent Supra, they always tried their best to make me finish in two minutes so they could kick me out. Did not feel hurried at all this time around.

I will try different girls, but if they stick me with Cherry again, I won't be disappointed.

Rejected Monke
11-03-07, 22:24
Saw Pepsi, June, and May at 1818 this week.

Pepsi is thin, but in a rubbery way. Not my style, but at least she's got some sort of rack to go along with the frame. Looks are plain, service was standard. Not really my cup of tea.

Next was June who in my opinion is a hottie. Nice tits, great face. I heard from a source that this is the same June that used to be at Sun, HWC, and Kinja last year. Good service. Good time.

Saw May. May has a nice, thin body, not much in the way of a chest but there is something there. She's very beautiful and her face is very pretty. Unfortunately, I think there's something wrong with her in the head because she likes to cackle maniacally for no reason. But good service and looks, just a little scared of what goes on in between the ears with this pretty girl.

Sleeping Bag
11-04-07, 00:48
Went to see Suzie at Supra. She tried her best to be friendly, but it was so fake. She didn't even want to massage me. Just straight fucking. After the standard bath scrub, she had me lay down and started hj and then cbj. I got to finger her pussy and then lick it.

Then she straddled and fucked fast. She came in like 1 minute. Then she laid down and we mished. Her fake tits bounced nicely, but the fact that they were fake didn't appeal that nicely.

I fucked her hard and fast for 10 minutes. And she came about 3 times, and was sore. She called me superman and said she'd finish me with a hj. But I had other plans. I told her to get on her knees and i'll jack off. She told me to not spew on her face, but I did. She didn't like that. lol...

Overall, not worth it for me. I'll try someone else next time.

peace...

Jake Jj 1492
11-04-07, 09:24
Saw May. ... Unfortunately, I think there's something wrong with her in the head because she likes to cackle maniacally for no reason. But good service and looks, just a little scared of what goes on in between the ears with this pretty girl.That fear you describe reminds me of the feeling I had with "Luby" from 1333 Green back in May '07. She was older with quite a bit of makeup...but had a great body.

A week after the session and I was still sore from Luby. Two bruised ribs, and my abs felt like they'd been torn apart. Guess that's what happens when your ridden like a pogo stick...and the girl is digging into your chest and stomach all the while...with a wide-eyed gaze and maniacal smile, staring at you like a crazy lady...

I guess I'm lucky I made it out alive. Would I do it again? Maybe...

Sleazebum
11-04-07, 14:05
How the hell do you expect to be treated well by these girls when you intentionally pull that crap?

I just hope she remembers you if you ever go there again and then she shows you the service you deserve!

Went to see Suzie at Supra. She told me to not spew on her face, but I did. She didn't like that. lol...

CabDriver52
11-04-07, 14:09
Went to see Suzie at Supra. She tried her best to be friendly, but it was so fake. She didn't even want to massage me. Just straight fucking. After the standard bath scrub, she had me lay down and started hj and then cbj. I got to finger her pussy and then lick it.

Then she straddled and fucked fast. She came in like 1 minute. Then she laid down and we mished. Her fake tits bounced nicely, but the fact that they were fake didn't appeal that nicely.

I fucked her hard and fast for 10 minutes. And she came about 3 times, and was sore. She called me superman and said she'd finish me with a hj. But I had other plans. I told her to get on her knees and i'll jack off. She told me to not spew on her face, but I did. She didn't like that. lol...

Overall, not worth it for me. I'll try someone else next time.

Peace. I might have to try this. This report made me laugh out loud. I think I've seen Susie before. Will try though.

Sleazebum
11-04-07, 14:10
I was about to go crzey with the yellow fever today! I called both Chinese condos and one nymber was no good and the other fell into a full mailbox!!

AARRGGHH!!!!

So I hopped the Metro to McPherson and went on over to 14K for a ride.

Coco is tall, slender, and flat out beautiful!! Really dark tan. So much that I think she is probably half black. Intensely beautiful and sexy!

TS was not so great, over too quick and not complete.

5 minutes sauna time.

Fairly good massage with oil. Just did the back and butt then the flip.

She looks even better without the swimsuit!!

Standard stuff. CBJ, CG, congress of the canine then a mish finish.

In and out in about 45 minutes but I got what I came for and it was good!

I might go see her again when not so busy.

Standard fees applied.

JJ

Readerx
11-04-07, 14:52
Hi JJ,

Coco told me she is Hawaiian+Korean. Thus the nice tan. Pretty girl.

Great Mongering,

Rx

Black Yogi
11-05-07, 10:00
Just came from 1333 Green, the other day. Mom mom ask if I was looking for anyone, just told her to give me the best and the best is what she did. Started out with a TS,from an difference girl. She hit all the right spot and cleaned it twice. When I ask her her name she told me that she was not my girl, just giving me TS. Jenny came in a dried me off and back to the room. She has a good little tight body. The massage was little to none, but the AR was great. On the flip when right to the pole with a cover and ask if I want to daty. There was a lot of 69, doggie and CG, I not into all those position changes. This is a keeper and I will return to she her.

TS=8
Looks=8
Services=8

BLK Y

Max Beelyun
11-05-07, 10:25
She told me to not spew on her face, but I did. She didn't like that. lol...

Why is that a "lol"? And do you even give a shit that you make things harder for the rest of us when you act like that?

Ian Dokkaebi
11-05-07, 16:06
Went to see Coco, the Hawaiian and Korean mix at 14K.

Overall, I would rate my experience as average. She is definitely tall.

Coco is in her late 30s with a terrific figure. She shows a little pouch while sitting or kneeling down. Her face, on the other hand, is below average. She has man-made B's and spends too much time in the tanning machines.

Very particular in her service and would not allow any improper touching. She has very little massaging skills.

No shower, just straight to business. In and out in less than 30 minutes.

Ian

Sleeping Bag
11-05-07, 16:44
How the hell do you expect to be treated well by these girls when you intentionally pull that crap?

I just hope she remembers you if you ever go there again and then she shows you the service you deserve!

I go there to also get a massage, and she tells me she doesn't want to do that but straight for the fucking only, and you're saying I should treat her how?

Yea, I gave her the service she deserved as she well treated me.

Moron!

Peace...

Sleeping Bag
11-05-07, 16:47
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Max Beelyun
11-05-07, 17:07
Let's see here. She refused to give me a massage. I refused to not spew on her face. I returned a lack of favor for lack of favor. And you're asking me how it's making things harder for the rest of us.
Your "lack of favor" exposed her to whatever infections you might be carrying. Her "lack of favor" exposed you to nothing of the sort. Maybe you should learn to think before you spew.

Benchseats Rock
11-05-07, 17:19
Let's see here. She refused to give me a massage. I refused to not spew on her face. I returned a lack of favor for lack of favor. And you're asking me how it's making things harder for the rest of us.

Tell you what, dipshit, learn to think before you talk!

Your "lack of favor" exposed her to whatever infections you might be carrying. Her "lack of favor" exposed you to nothing of the sort. Maybe you should learn to think before you spew.

We had this problem in Baltimore. LoveLOS and the good Doctor took the time to remind us to NEVER FEED THE TROLLS...
It may not be a bad time to remind the D.C. forum of the same wisdom.

Benchseats Rock

Sleazebum
11-05-07, 17:43
There is clearly NO EXCUSE for abusing these women! Not in this way nor any other way!

They deserve the same respect and proper treatment we ALL expect when on our jobs!

To do anything less is to just be a flaming creep! And that is the nicest thing to be said about it.

I will not discuss this further. If the jackass who did it doesn't recognize himself for what he is and did there is nothing I can say or do to correct his messed up attitude.

I imagine the prisons have many like individuals in residence.

Peace!

JJ

We had this problem in Baltimore. LoveLOS and the good Doctor took the time to remind us to NEVER FEED THE TROLLS...
It may not be a bad time to remind the D.C. forum of the same wisdom.

Benchseats Rock

LexLuther
11-05-07, 19:09
Not to beat a dead horse, but JJ and some of the other seniors are quite correct. The women we discuss on the USASexGuide are human beings. For reasons of their own, they have chosen to work in an industry in which they unfortunately have scant legal protection. They risk their health, freedom, and many other important things we all take for granted in order to support themselves and/or their loved ones.

Some members of society (for example the police, courts, and most non-customers) do not feel that these women are entitled to the same respect that the rest of us take for granted. However as a customer, I have always felt that these women deserve to be treated with respect. I'm talking about AMP workers in particular here. With very few exceptions, I have always been treated well by AMP girls as well as the managers of such establishments.

There are, in my opinion, a number of unwritten rules to which we should all adhere. Some of them apply to providers in general and not just AMP girls. The first one is that you never try to cheat a working girl. Even if you are not satisfied, you always pay either what was agreed upon or what you know to be the standard tariff.

The second is common sense and applies not just to working girls but to any women with whom you have sexual relations. You don't force a woman to do anything she does not wish to do. You may cajole her, offer her gifts of one sort or another, even threaten not to see her again. But you don't force her. And you don't do or threaten to do bodily harm, no matter how much you paid her and no matter how unsatisfied you were. Even if the girl is a prostitute, if you force her to do what she does not wish to do, that's rape.

As others have pointed out, what Dirt Bag did is dangerous for all of us and certainly does nothing to improve the attitude of AMP girls.

LexLuther

LoveLOS
11-05-07, 20:17
Sleepin' Cretin,
I have now seen you in action on two boards, this and Baltimore. You behavior on Your Baltimore report.[/post] -- Note the "all bb" comment
Your DC report. -- Note the "lol" comment
I don't even want to research your sordid past on other boards. Yuuuk.

Your replies to your peers on USG:
stfu benchseats rock douchebag --reply to Benchseats Rock
Bring It On! --reply to Dr.Monger
It would take a loser like you to actually invest the time... --reply to Dr.Monger
cry to mommy, then --reply to Geesh
So go cry to mommy that you got sand in your pussy... --reply to Max Billion

And I expect your reply to this and the last four senior member's reports will, no doubt, further solidify my point that you are waste of low-cost bandwidth; not to mention the perfectly good oxygen you steal from the rest of us each day. It is creeps like you that has made myself and others reticent to post the latest and greatest information on local superstars. [b]Remember Neverland? Everybody who wanted to know about that but couldn't get it -- even by PM -- just give Sleepin cretin and his sort of ilk a big "thank you, b!tch!"

I hope this is the last time I have to type anything about or to this guy. Twice is enough, and I now exhort the same message that BSR posted. Let us stop feeding this troll, and he too will eventually lose interest and leave us alone. If he hasn't gotten the message loud and clear by now, he may not posses the intelligence to assimilate the information, so we shouldn't make fun of him.

My last attempt to exhort to reasonableness:
Sleepin--If you continue in your present path, you will piss enough people off that you can get a special designation by your name -- "serial antagonist." Not a threat, just how it works here.

Peace? Sure would be nice.
LoveLOS

Dr Bombay
11-05-07, 20:45
We can ignore the jerk, but what about the ladies who have take his abuse? I like this hobby, but what about the women hating cretins? He is the underbelly of mongering. I can understand why so many feel they have to shut things down because of sickos like sleeping bag.

CabDriver52
11-05-07, 22:47
Ok. Maybe my previous post/comment was off color. Sorry for offending the hobby/ladies. I simply took it out of context and was wrong.

All right. To move to last night. Daylight savings time was really kicking my a$$ so I decided the yellow fever was in need of some attention. So I'm off into dreamland, like Alice but better. So I find myself down near 14th & K st. So I'm there and I meed a lady names Yumi. Sounds like you-me. Very nice package, body is kicking, pretty face. A little feisty too, which I like.

We're in the bath and I'm getting washed like a baby. Nothing left untouched. Water good and hot. Soap was ample. Back to the room, I get the massage from hell. Hard but I really didn't care. I was there to have some fun and get the full treatment. She walked, danced and stood on my back. Next I get the hard hands, all over. Moving right into the quick motion like kneading bread. Awesome. Bit I digress.

She vanishes and I get a chance to recover. She's back and next I have this heavenly body next to me. I do the flip-per thing and what do I see, a hottie working the little man. Cool. Nice and relaxing. So next I get the RCG. I live for things like this. The cans are giggling and man are they nice. Firm, round and full. The clam has a small beard but is sure looks good.

Ok, so new a missionary is knocking at the door, looking for a donation. Nothing doing, I'm too into something else. She's smiling and so am I. We actually joke a little and move to the next act. We decide to walk the dog, and it's great. So, the nut gets cracked and everyone is happy.

Standard cleanup, she's happy to simply be there. Hot towel, a nice big hug. I'm dressed and on my way. Just past an hour. Works for me.

Solid 8s across the board.

I would recommend her. Highly.

Home by midnight. With a Cheshire Cat grin.

Be safe out there.

Peace out.

Cabbie!

Friendly1
11-06-07, 00:00
In the past, under different guises, I have often written about how I treat the girls who work in AMPs. Treat them as you want to be treated yourselves. I think most of us do that. We all have reasons for patronizing AMPs. Some of us may patronize because we do not typically have successful or fulfilling relationships with women. We never should stoop to abusing these women in any way.

I have become close friends with a few AMP girls. They typically do not like what they do, but they believe that they have no choice in order to make the money they do. When I go, I like to brighten their day a little bit. I think I get positive payback from this approach. If you do not like the service you can talk to the manager, the girl herself or adjust your tip.

Jake Jj 1492
11-06-07, 01:04
Very well said guys...and, as LL said, this is the very reason that you'll rarely - if ever - hear about real superstars and special ladies on here. There's nothing worse than sending more business to them and then these creeps come out of the woodwork and ruin their night or worse.

Now let's leave this loser to whither in the cold.

NukeyNuke
11-06-07, 02:55
Got the fever this weekend. Originally intended to hit a strip club and then go to Young's, but the traffic was too bad for me. Is navigating Georgetown's traffic totally stupid or what? Screw that.

Instead I ended up at Supra. I don't normally go there because parking is usually impossible and I hate to park outside the city and take the metro in, which seems to be the only way to get there unless you take a bus, taxi, or live near Dupont. However, the times I've been there before, it was great.

Bacchus favored my venture...parking spaces were available right outside.

Went up the 4 (count them...I did) flights of stairs. Mamasan opened the door for me just as soon as I hit the 4th flight, took me by the hand and shuffled me into the room.

In walks Suzie.

Everything (positive) that has been said about her is very true. She's a cute spinner, with an energetic and upbeat attitude. Bolt on's look real good and she is very playful.

Shower fairly uneventful, but hit the spots. She's small and not powerful enough to give a real strong massage but for a relatively light one it was good. I think because I'm a big guy, most girls at the AMP's believe I need a very hard massage. I usually leave bruised and battered. Suzie's massage was a welcome relief.

She's going to marry one of you guys, for sure. She kept talking about it during our session. From reading the previous posts this seems to be a theme of hers.

She had good skills! Good covered work, during which I got to tittle the thang. She was very slippery when I finished, which is something one can't fake. She seemed to actually hit a high during the workout in the stable...could have been fake but if so it was a damned good fake. A little sweat on the back usually tells the story and she had that. However, while I'm savvy enough to not be taken for stupid, I appreciate a good lie from time to time. There's always the possibility that this was one of those times...

I checked out the scenery from behind and ended up looking down at an extremely cute view. Hawt tawel, then quite a bit of conversation. The place was not busy at all so she wasn't in a hurry. Probably 1.5 of time. Real personable...tried to teach me basic klanguage.

Going to have make Supra a top destination when I've got the fever.

Kisses on the way out from both mamasan and Suzie. Would definitely repeat.

Shit, I had such a nice glow going afterwards that I went to Hee Been in Alexandria afterwards for some spicy beef soup and pork bulgogi. The regular k-girls there looked real good as well!

Nuke

Ian Dokkaebi
11-06-07, 11:47
People like Sleeping Douche Bag need serious help. Reading such reports bring nothing but hatred for his kind, regardless the degree of their mental handicap.

It saddens me in realization that the ladies have to deal with such ass wipes.

On the other hand, I applaud the rest of you for voicing your objections and standing against such indignity. It's reassuring to see that the good guys are still out there.

Ian

Sleeping Bag
11-06-07, 15:09
Your "lack of favor" exposed her to whatever infections you might be carrying. Her "lack of favor" exposed you to nothing of the sort. Maybe you should learn to think before you spew.Let's see, I paid for a full hour service including massage. She offered no massage. And all you can think of is that you'd be kind to her? If anyone has ruined the nights for us mongers, it's guys like you.

I'd advise you think before you say anything, Maxipad.

Peace

Smoke & Mirrors
11-06-07, 19:08
I love my pogee I love my Pogee, I love my pogee??? Don't tread on my pogee, If you know what's good for you.. :p

Ravane
11-06-07, 21:05
It is creeps like you that has made myself and others reticent to post the latest and greatest information on local superstars. Remember Neverland? Everybody who wanted to know about that but couldn't get it -- even by PM -- just give Sleepin cretin and his sort of ilk a big "thank you, b!tch!"

LoveLOSWhilst I have not been a frequent poster of late, I am still a frequent reader. I have indeed began to notice over the last few months the reduction of information on 'superstars', etc, by the most senior among us. It has gotten to the point where I have resorted to PMing some of my known and trusted collegues just to be privvy to information that they seem to be no longer willing to publicly share.I myself have taken their hint, and acted accordingly. This is a pity, but understandable nontheless. I guess that since this is indeed a public forum, then we have to suffer the presence of those who, under other circumstances, we would choose not to. Nontheless, remember that it is possible to automatically not see posts from anyone who you would choose not to. So, thank goodness for small mercies.

Selah!

Ian Dokkaebi
11-06-07, 21:47
I love my pogee I love my Pogee, I love my pogee??? Don't tread on my pogee, If you know what's good for you.. :pYou love your pogee too? What a coincident, I love my pogee. Let's love our pogees together.

Ian

Sleeping Bag
11-07-07, 10:28
Whilst I have not been a frequent poster of late, I am still a frequent reader. I have indeed began to notice over the last few months the reduction of information on 'superstars', etc, by the most senior among us. It has gotten to the point where I have resorted to PMing some of my known and trusted collegues just to be privvy to information that they seem to be no longer willing to publicly share.I myself have taken their hint, and acted accordingly. This is a pity, but understandable nontheless. I guess that since this is indeed a public forum, then we have to suffer the presence of those who, under other circumstances, we would choose not to. Nontheless, remember that it is possible to automatically not see posts from anyone who you would choose not to. So, thank goodness for small mercies.

Selah!And how senior are you when you say, "most senior among us"? Looks to me that it is the "most senior" (not including you) who have become the trouble-makers.

Freshly Snipes
11-07-07, 12:14
O. K, you guys are taking this 'spewing' in this girls face thing, way too far. You guys are acting as though he spewed in YOUR faces. You think SB is the only one that has popped in an AMP girls face before on these boards? I've done it, whether it was accidental while getting russian, or I'd ask up front and tip for such services. I think you guys just don't like the fact that this poster was open with his practices and also the fact that some of you are emotional attached to these girls, and are actually DFK alot of them.

Getting semen on parts of their bodies, that they may not want it, comes with the job. It's like being a mechanic and complaining about getting oil and sludge on your face; like I said, with certain jobs certain things, come with the territory.

A few drops of semen on the face is no more dangerous than getting it all over a persons hands, which is exactly what happens during a HJ; it getting in the mouth however is a different story.

The poster doesn't owe any of us an apology; if anything he owes the girl one but I'm sure he did after he saw how upset she was.

It's over people; move on.

Mr. Snipes

Dr Bombay
11-07-07, 17:50
Couldn't resist the urge any longer. I ended up at my favorite place, the old Olympia. I was greeted warmly by mammasan who remembers my name. She assured me she had someone special. And she was right. I met Sarah, a lovely spinner. I'm not partial to spinners, I prefer a little more behind. Sarah was not a disappointment though. She's very pretty, in her middle/late 30's, with natural B's that have eraser sized nipples.

We began with a nice t/s covering all areas. She's very conversant in English without an accent. I like her a lot before anything began. The massage was nonexistant, only a bodyrub. I honestly think she was too light to apply real pressure. And so on to the good stuff. Sarah has skin like silk. She gave the nice moans with the DATY and talked dirty during the standing mish. I couldn't really get deep enough with regular mish due to her lack of fat. I have no complaints with the doggie or CG. In fact, as we lay ass to bellybutton, she was squeezing me with her silky goodness and I had one the most intense endings I have ever experienced. Would I repeat? Hell yeah, Sarah is a pro in the best sense of the word.

Dick North
11-07-07, 20:11
I am planning a visit in the next few weeks and have been reviewing some of the postings ... yikes!

Not exactly what I expected from you guys. My simple advice is to ignore the issue.

I am anxious to visit my old haunts of 1413, Supra and Archies.

Will let you know how it goes.

DN

LoveLOS
11-08-07, 00:21
You love your pogee too? What a coincident, I love my pogee. Let's love our pogees together.I have an open mind, but if you decide to love your pogees together; please get a room and most importantly ===> DON'T post about it here! :eek:

So I'll continue to post. If you like it, fine. If not, get the fuck out of my way, shitbag.I think somebody truly dislikes me, guess he needs to take a number. The reports where Cretin brags of his misdeeds were quite probably crafted or embellished to cause the inflammation we are trying to get past. First he baits the board with the audacious, then he gets his jollies in the ensuing flame war. Look up troll (internet) on wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_%28Internet%29)...

I am planning a visit in the next few weeks and have been reviewing some of the postings ... yikes!

Not exactly what I expected from you guys. My simple advice is to ignore the issue.Dick,
Read again my friend. The guys you refer to are all behaving honorably and keeping the forum on a bit higher ground. As far as the firestorm, our troll is persistent, which is annoying, and although we are pretty much in "ignore mode", everybody wants to have a say, which is fine. It will all die down soon. Our truly most senior member, Jackson, has edited three of the Cretin's posts already, so if he keeps his promise and keeps this or other boards in turmoil, he should get his own post from el hefe in this forum (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=297) soon. I am hopefule peace will resume by the time you get here.

If you read the reports that are in there, you will find there are a good number wonderful providers in lots of different AMPs! Suzie@Supra seems to be the most popular model that anybody is talking about. She is cute as hell and has a pretty good 'tude.

So, you're coming east? I looked in my PM box and there is nothing from you. WTF? Are you mad at me too? :D

LL

Rejected Monke
11-08-07, 02:21
I'm sure most people are not familiar who this girl is, but she was arguably the #1 pornstar in Japan for a few years. I think she is now retired however. Somehow, her looks and body appealed to a large amount of people, possibly due to her bubbly personality that shines through.

Why do I bring you this useless tidbit about Sola Aoi, a Japanese pornstar who doesn't make porn anymore?

Because Ruby at Supra looks just like her. Just a heads up.

Ravane
11-08-07, 03:25
And how senior are you when you say, "most senior among us"? Looks to me that it is the "most senior" (not including you) who have become the trouble-makers.Sir,

Did I refer to myself as being senior of any sort? If you read my comment carefully, you will see that the answer to that is a resounding no. I will simply say this, and leave this matter alone: I tend to not engage into a battle of wits with those who are clearly, unarmed.

Selah!

LexLuther
11-08-07, 08:55
Freshly Snipes,

You seem to be missing the entire point. It's this guy's attitude about what he did that is abhorrent.

And I don't believe anyone here has an "emotional attachment" to any particular girl. Hell, I personally don't know any of them. What I do think is that those of us who have criticized SB's post and his attitude appreciate the fact that the girls in the AMPs are human beings who provide a service which we appreciate. I think a lot of us go to AMPs for different reasons. Some of us are married to women who don't give us the amount or kind of sexual satisfaction we desire. Some guys probably go for a decent massage.

On the other hand there are AMP patrons who seem to think that the girls working there are non-humanoids who were put on this earth to be used for whatever purpose that a particular patron wishes to put them. These guys obviously go to AMPs because they would be incapable of forming anything like a relationship with a non-pro woman.

In my opinion, such a man has an attitude which is not far from that of a serial killer or rapist. He is unable or unwilling to recognize that the girl who makes him happy at an AMP (for a fee) is just as human as he is and needs to be treated accordingly. Some patrons of this type are possibly not in touch with their own need for sex and the emotions that typically accompany the sex act. Their need for sex may in fact embarrass them and cause feelings of shame. These guys try to oversome this shame and revulsion over sex by treating their paid partners as though they were inhuman.

My question to those of you who don't understand the discussion here is, are you that kind of twisted patron who can't see the humanity in an AMP worker?

LexLuther

Sarang Haeyo
11-08-07, 09:01
And I don't believe anyone here has an "emotional attachment" to any particular girl. LexLuther
Some of us are more "attached" than others. It took every fiber of my being to stay out of this one.

LexLuther
11-08-07, 09:42
SH,

I stand corrected. However what I was trying to say is that our defense of the AMP girls and our objection to what some folks are doing and saying is not necessarily dependent upon having an emotional attachment to a particular AMP girl. It's more of an issue of our humanity.

Best of luck to you and yours.

LexLuther

Freshly Snipes
11-08-07, 10:19
Lexluther and co.

I hear where your coming from, really I do. But I don't think we need to keep beating this dead horse, over and over and over again.

I've had several AMP experiences over the past few months that are extremely post worthy, but like so many around here, I haven't even bothered posting my findings because this board is pretty much become a place for bitching, whining, and/ or romanicing and marrying these girls.

This board, the last time I checked, is for the exchange of information about men paying women for sex; nothing else. I can't believe you said that none on here are emotional attached to any of these girls. You've been on here longer than I have, and I can tell with the likes of Sarang Haeyo and others, that this is not the case.

I do appreciate the fact that these woman are providing us a service, and that they are human beings, but this guys attitude as you and others have a problem with, is nothing new. If you keep attacking him, he'll keep responding, etc (just like I have/would).

My point is it's over. Let sleeping dogs lie.

Mr. Snipes

Ian Dokkaebi
11-08-07, 11:05
Some of us are more "attached" than others. It took every fiber of my being to stay out of this one.SH,

Be careful not to get too attached.

Another couple I met through my girl just called it quits; one month after she received her 10-year pass. What a coincident, huh? I am surprised she even waited that long.

A short time into the marriage, she began cheating on her hubby with another guy she met through her job. Her hubby eventually find out the affair. Apparently, they worked out their differences and continued to live their fairy tale.

If the providers were ranked by income, this girl would be at the top 5. She had two cell phones; one she hides from her hubby and only uses it during work hours. She would tease and flirt with all her clients after each session to encourage repeat business.

I heard she was maintaining relationships with close to 50 guys or so. Some members of this board may be among the lucky winners.

She now lives with another guy she later met through her job.

This story is not meant to discourage any of you from pursuing relationships with AMP women. Sometimes, it's imperative that we see both sides of the coin. There are good and bad people in every aspect of life.

Ian

Bill88
11-08-07, 15:39
Had a session with Mimi. I passed on CoCo from lineup. Coco is well tanned but the bolt ons look rock hard, not my taste.

Mimi looked softer. TS was a quick and mostly light touch. No playing with the main part. Back in room massage was strong and fairly good. But the hussle was on and she asked for pmt upfront. Counted 5 jacks and she asked for one more jack. No dice, so she says OK.

CBJ OK. Then weak cg, followed by mish, but only allowed 2 or 3 inches. This were the only positions available. She claimed she couldn't take in more.

Good english but not good provider. will definitely not repeat.

Bill

A John
11-08-07, 17:35
Amen Bro.

AJ

Some of us are more "attached" than others. It took every fiber of my being to stay out of this one.

LoveLOS
11-08-07, 23:55
I do appreciate the fact that these woman are providing us a service, and that they are human beings, but this guys attitude as you and others have a problem with, is nothing new. If you keep attacking him, he'll keep responding, etc (just like I have/would).

My point is it's over. Let sleeping dogs lie.

Mr. SnipesMr Snipes,

Congratulations! It happened yesterday!!!

I read your post and thought, as usual, Oh God, G13, here we go, another shit ass report that is almost out there enough to make me take the bait. NO. Think LL, could there be a double meaning. Fuckin @! it should read about 50=50 either callous as hell or the guy has a brain and a heart. OK. LL, you know the drill -- Do not respond to anything he posts unless he makes his meaning clear.

Then today you clarified your meaning in the above-quoted report. Damn! G13/Mr Sinppy may have human emotions?!!? I sit transfixed re-reading the post =====> then VIOLA; it hits me! You have finally posted something with which I cannot quibble or find fault with. :D Sorry Wesley, I just cannot hope but marvel that as we both become seasoned on the board that we become more alike.

Uhh, sorry.

Didn't mean to scare you.

Really.

ROFLMAO.

LL

Elric
11-09-07, 00:42
I think this point to be quite astute. Rapist and killers exist, and it would be reasonable to find them in these places. To commit these terrible crimes, such a person really needs to dehumanize or disconnect from other people, and its evidence may be displayed here (well, there in the AMP).

In my opinion, such a man has an attitude which is not far from that of a serial killer or rapist. He is unable or unwilling to recognize that the girl who makes him happy at an AMP (for a fee) is just as human as he is and needs to be treated accordingly. LexLuther

DickAllMighty
11-09-07, 01:23
Have read a number of good reports about the one triple three here so I decided to wander over there for a dream. Went up there and got Sujin. Probably mid or late 20s, dyed brunette hair, and a tight little body. This girl was funny, as in, she was cracking me up with the things she was saying, which I thought just enhanced the experience.

TS was average. It was not "thorough" and as such there was no AR. CBJ was pretty good especially with the noises she made. On to standing mish and standing dog. Then climbed on the bed with a quick mish and finished by walking the dog. I'm not an especially freaky dude, but she was a willing girl nonetheless. Definitely a repeat.

Max Beelyun
11-09-07, 02:28
Let's see, I paid for a full hour service including massage. She offered no massage. And all you can think of is that you'd be kind to her? If anyone has ruined the nights for us mongers, it's guys like you.
I've seen the light. I got a cold coffee at Starbucks tonight. Not wanting to ruin the nights for other coffee-drinkers, I b*tch-slapped the barrista. lol

I'd advise you think before you say anything, Maxipad.
Coming from someone whose primary means of communication consists of vulgarities and name-calling, that means a lot.

Freshly Snipes
11-09-07, 11:26
Mr Snipes,

Congratulations! It happened yesterday!!!

I read your post and thought, as usual, Oh God, G13, here we go, another shit ass report that is almost out there enough to make me take the bait. NO. Think LL, could there be a double meaning. Fuckin @! it should read about 50=50 either callous as hell or the guy has a brain and a heart. OK. LL, you know the drill -- Do not respond to anything he posts unless he makes his meaning clear.

Then today you clarified your meaning in the above-quoted report. Damn! G13/Mr Sinppy may have human emotions?!!? I sit transfixed re-reading the post =====> then VIOLA; it hits me! You have finally posted something with which I cannot quibble or find fault with. :D Sorry Wesley, I just cannot hope but marvel that as we both become seasoned on the board that we become more alike.

Uhh, sorry.

Didn't mean to scare you.

Really.

ROFLMAO.

LLDon't quit your day job.

Ginger Man
11-09-07, 12:30
There was an article in the Post today, Metro section, about the Waffle House on tenth street. It is an historic icon, and they plan to move it to 6th street when they build an eight or ten story office building there. The block across from Ford's Theatre will be razed.

They talked about other businesses impacted, but left out the two on the block that mean so much to us. Does this mean the end of Royal and Happiness? Jeez, Royal has been there forever!

All this gentrification is ruining DC. This has always been a place where a boy could be bad--how else could our politicians survive!

I think Royal is the oldest continuously operating spa in DC. The only competition is IHC, but it only came to light (The Post Sports section, that is) in the mid 1990's. I was told by an ex spa girl that it was a spa for "Chinese Men" before that, so I don't know.

Bad news, anyway.

Rejected Monke
11-09-07, 12:36
I've seen the light. I got a cold coffee at Starbucks tonight. Not wanting to ruin the nights for other coffee-drinkers, I b*tch-slapped the barrista. lol

When a cop is shot, no one should care, since being shot at is part of his job.

When journalists get kidnapped and beheaded in places like Iraq and Afghanistan, no one should care, since they knew what risks they were taking.

When a woman walking down the street gets mugged, no one should care, since she knew what risks she's taking.

When a woman walking down the street gets raped, no one should care, since she knew what risks she's taking.

Rejected Monke
11-09-07, 12:40

And since we're following this trend..

The Best Buy girl wouldn't let me return a DVD and only offered to exchange it. So I jizzed on her face.

The bartender refused to serve me anymore alcohol. So I jizzed on her face. (Or set him on fire - those who read the newspapers know this is a true story that happened in DC this past month.)

The McDonalds cashier said they weren't serving apple pies anymore late at night. So I jizzed on her face.

The movie theater attendant told me there were no more tickets available. So I jizzed on her face.

The pizza delivery woman took 40 minutes to deliver my pizza. So I jizzed on her face.

Yes, if only life was so easy....

Dabbler Too
11-09-07, 13:22
And since we're following this trend..

The Best Buy girl wouldn't let me return a DVD and only offered to exchange it. So I jizzed on her face.

The bartender refused to serve me anymore alcohol. So I jizzed on her face. (Or set him on fire - those who read the newspapers know this is a true story that happened in DC this past month.)

The McDonalds cashier said they weren't serving apple pies anymore late at night. So I jizzed on her face.

The movie theater attendant told me there were no more tickets available. So I jizzed on her face.

The pizza delivery woman took 40 minutes to deliver my pizza. So I jizzed on her face.

Yes, if only life was so easy....Face Jizzers, vol. 69.

Friendly1
11-09-07, 14:57
there's a whole lot of jizzin' goin' on...

Jake Jj 1492
11-09-07, 18:34

The bartender refused to serve me anymore alcohol. So I jizzed on her face. (Or set him on fire - those who read the newspapers know this is a true story that happened in DC this past month.)LOL...that BestBuy girl - you all know which one - gets jizzed on by everybody...nothing special. She screws up just to get the jizz because she's a jizz-fiend. That's the source of her effervescent (http://m-w.com/dictionary/effervescent) glow...

Now the dude that got set on fire, how the hell do you not see a can of gasoline coming?

Nova Guy
11-09-07, 18:48
With all the flaming, I figured I'd add a report to mix it up a bit.

Went to 1333 first floor today. First time for me. Of course - I said I've been there before. Was hoping to get Jennie from past reports but "she vacation".

Got Sue. A bit long in the face (weathered) and a pouch from a pregnancy but overall not to bad. 5'1ish. Tiny thing. Man made C's. (par for the course). Nice TS, everything covered well. Special attention paid to the backside. Always a good thing.

Massage was pretty plain. Mucho AR from behind with attention paid to the member from behind. Always fun. Flipped over for an excellent CBJ and alot of AR (legs up) until completion. Those of you who know, I leave the deep diving to you all. Didn't jizz in her face. Would've been nice though. =)

Not to bad. Will repeat. Standard door fee + 4x20 for the college tuition.

On the way out I found this humorous. Passed the bar on the end and noticed the sign had an open ended wrench turning a nut with another nut beside it. Very phallac like. Thought that was funny considering the clientelle.

Cheers

Elric
11-09-07, 22:25
When Best Buy girls does that to me, I explain that AYBABTU.

Frosty Man
11-09-07, 23:54
I'll be in DC on Monday with some free time and have a question about pricing. Re location and girls, yeah, I've been RTFF -- I'm not lazy. But a lot of the posts don't list pricing, and I get the sense you guys pay less than we do in Atlanta (go figure).

Here in the ATL -- and you can check the Atlanta forum for my creds -- the tip is a MINIMUM $.2 (and only then if you've found a steady girl, or you dig in on pricing but then are prepared to accept a mechanical, rushed session). Most of the girls expect $.6 but will settle for $.4. And then we have a couple of "all star" locations where the girls are all goddesses and, knowing it, push for $$ or even $$$ (I kid you not).

But I see references here to .8 and no more than $.2. I don't want to overpay. Just had a session with a goddess and she drained my wallet. But was worth it. Three days later, still in afterglow.

BigTime3
11-10-07, 00:07
Today, I made my first trip ever to a place that has gotten a lot of press lately and I asked for hottest dish on the menu (I RTFF). Gave mamsan house and started to get ready. Then in walks my new girlfriend, very nice. She goes over to the wooden nightstand and the drawer face falls off. WTF was she doin. She seems real worried about getting it back on and probably spent a couple of min trying while I finished getting un dressed. She is unsuccessful and then says she is going to check on the shower. Of course I know I can fix the damn thing, so I did. She comes back and has a big smile and gives me a big hug (things starting off on the right foot! ). She said the water was not ready yet so we lay down and did some light mutual petting (wow, I can get use to this! ). After a few min, off to the TS.

TS was pretty good. Full lather everywhere, then light rub down, then lots of splashes. On the flip, same thing, although when she washed my tool, I looked down and told her that feels good. Got an extra long rub (good start getting better). After getting nice and clean, back to the room.

A little more drying then a little BBBJ (but not really, just kinda of licking and kissing). She says lay down, back in a min. I take this opportunity to lay out the tip on the "now fixed" wooden nightstand. She comes back in, sees it, sets down some kind of bottle (assume it is lube, although I did not see her use it), the immediately strips and starts giving me a massage in the buff (Cool, I like that too). Pretty good massage, not too heavy, right amount of time. A lot of kissing and she switches to the light massage, then she asks me to flip. I made my usual offer to trade massages and she did not hesitate to lay down. So I gave her a nice back massage too, then told her to flip so I could massage the front too. Nice body and nice rack. I ask if she minds DATY and she is cool. Nice trimmed bush and she seemed to like it (things are going pretty good with my new girlfriend).

After enough DATY, she then sits up and I sit back on my heels so I can watch her give me a CBJ (damn, she had that cover in her mouth a long time). She is very good about pushing her hair back so I can see her bobbin away. Oh yeah, good CBJ too! After that, we start with the standing mish. I love watching my member playing hide and go seek! I flip her to a standing dog. Great ass. After me doing most of the action, I noticed that she was moving too, so I slowed down and eventually we ended up with her doing all the motion while I just stood there, I think she was getting into it (or pretending, but who cares anyways). I told her I wanted to finish, but she would have to ride on top, no problem. Started CG and it did not take much of that until it was over. She stayed on top for a little while and I felt her contracting on my now deflating member. We both laughed.

After she got off, she says "too much" and pointed to the cover, yeah, I guess it has been a while. She went off and returned with the usual hot towel and mouthwash. Lots of kisses and hugs goodbye and out the door I went. "Come back next week? ", definitely. Great body, cute, good massage, great service, and great attitude, will repeat, best I have had since. Well you know.

Later,

BT3

Sleazebum
11-10-07, 00:32
Someone set us up the bomb

Move Zig

You know what you doing

Dr Bombay
11-10-07, 07:27
I thought I could figure out most abbreviations,but this one has me stumped

Toshiosamma
11-10-07, 17:02
I saw an AMP girl a few times who washed her genitalia off with rubbing alcohol (full strength right out of the bottle) after we were finished. It obviously hurt her, and was painful for me to watch. Anyone else ever had the same experience?

Dr Bombay
11-10-07, 17:34
Someone set us up the bomb

Move Zig

You know what you doingIt took me 12 hours but I get the all bases belong quote~whoosh~

Hugh Jardon
11-10-07, 21:28
In these here parts, a picture of Ben Franklin, on top of the 3 Jackson entrance fee, gets you the whole shooting match. We know we have it good. Let's keep it that way.
Thanks for asking.

I'll be in DC on Monday with some free time and have a question about pricing. Re location and girls, yeah, I've been RTFF -- I'm not lazy. But a lot of the posts don't list pricing, and I get the sense you guys pay less than we do in Atlanta (go figure).

Here in the ATL -- and you can check the Atlanta forum for my creds -- the tip is a MINIMUM $.2 (and only then if you've found a steady girl, or you dig in on pricing but then are prepared to accept a mechanical, rushed session). Most of the girls expect $.6 but will settle for $.4. And then we have a couple of "all star" locations where the girls are all goddesses and, knowing it, push for $$ or even $$$ (I kid you not).

But I see references here to .8 and no more than $.2. I don't want to overpay. Just had a session with a goddess and she drained my wallet. But was worth it. Three days later, still in afterglow.

Jake Jj 1492
11-11-07, 00:43
I saw an AMP girl a few times who washed her genitalia off with rubbing alcohol after we were finished. It obviously hurt her, and was painful for me to watch. Anyone else ever had the same experience?
It kills germy germs...so no pain no gain.

I've noticed this a lot more lately...and have also noticed the diluted smell of alcohol on the wet towels for cleanup. Some places have even been using special antibacterial soap on those special areas during the shower.

Cleanliness is good...as long as it doesn't hurt too much...

Sashimi
11-11-07, 13:10
I saw an AMP girl a few times who washed her genitalia off with rubbing alcohol (full strength right out of the bottle) after we were finished. It obviously hurt her, and was painful for me to watch. Anyone else ever had the same experience?The little Japenese/Korean girl who worked at Soo Goung and HWC in Virginia was famous for the alcohol wash. She rubbed some on my balls one time and I went thru the ceiling.

Jlj05
11-11-07, 13:46
I have been lurking around this board for quit sometime now looking for intel. My favorite AMP had closed in DC making room for a new building and I was looking for another. Any way after much intel from the group and little free time on Friday Afternoon I ventured to the Conn Ave. AMP. The service was GREAT. She tried to up sell, but no dice, B/C I am not new at this mongering thing. Thanks for the intel guys.

Ravane
11-11-07, 14:24
Grammar 101: The use of the word "us" by a person speaking or writing includes himself/herself. If you read your own comment carefully, you clearly are referring about yourself with the use of this word. If you had no intention to including yourself, then you should have used another choice of words, such as "most senior among here" or something like that.

It is wise of you to not engage in this battle of wits when clearly, you have none.

PeaceOk, so let me get this straight:

If I say "he is among us", then does that mean I am he? If I say "the sleeping bag among us", that means I am a sleeping bag? If I say "the children among us", then that means I am a child? 'Us' is not a word that signifies inclusion relative to the subject of a sentence; it merely signifies the inclusion of the speaker/author in a group. That group does not need to be the same entity as the subject of the statement. "Most senior among here", my friend, is what is bad grammer. Just say it to yourself three times, and you will agree. Now, lets end this squabble, and get back to the reports, if you please.

Selah!

Superman06
11-11-07, 16:15
The little Japenese/Korean girl who worked at Soo Goung and HWC in Virginia was famous for the alcohol wash. She rubbed some on my balls one time and I went thru the ceiling.

The reason you see it done more often now is because of MRSA (Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus). It has recently become more common in our region. Here is a link from the Mayo Clinic.
http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/mrsa/DS00735

Hand sanitizer or alcohol are effective. Alcohol of course is an inexpensive alternative to hand sanitizer.

Ampfreq
11-11-07, 19:29
Was at the Old place again and met a not-so-new girl there. Her name was Mimi and she was very thin and pretty. I doubt she was extremely Young. Busty she was not. As a matter of fact she was nearly flat. Now this doesn't bother me but I know it does some of you. Off to the TS and she does something Ive never seen before: kind of folds up her longish dress (so it doesn't get wet?) and leaves her tight little butt hanging out for me to enjoy. Very entertaining. She also washes herself with me there trying not to be rude. Another first. She leaves me to dry myself off. Then just about sends me to the room by myself drawing some kind of rebuke from mamasan. It was that kind of night.

She comes in later after I'm all dry and tells me to lie down. The usual thing...towel all over me and starts working on my back. She does some different things which feel real good but I can tell she's straining. Did I mention she was very thin? I'm thinking this may be the best massage ever when about 5 minutes into it she hops up and strips and takes the towel off. We're off to the races with the light touch. Somewhat disappointing but I was hot for her.

The usual body rubbing until she goes CG on me but I'm not responding properly so I lay her down and try teasing her gently in an effort to DATY. She turns out to be exceedingly sensitive so that doesn't last too long and we finish in mish. I really liked her but for many of you YMMV.

Your imagination may vary too.

Stay safe out there,

af

Tjunkyard357
11-11-07, 20:32
First time I visited the training center since they went dark early this year. It was good to see previous mamasan. Worked out with trainer Lucy after meeting two trainers. Everything went as expected. Pretty good TS, good rub down, an eventful interlude, and then extra rub down by request.

There are apparently three trainers there now. The two I saw were pretty tall, thin, cute, Bs up top.

Will likely repeat.

Max Beelyun
11-12-07, 00:35
I've been sticking with 1333 a lot lately since they seem to be taking better care of their customers. They used to try to get you out of there as fast as possible, but not any more. Nice. I do miss Nana and Tara. I only met Tara once but I really liked her. I've seen Nana quite a few times and she's not for everyone but I liked her too. Anyone seen either of them?

Anyway, I met Suzy. Pretty face, nice smile, ample bolt-ons, very animated. Maybe 110 pounds, probably less. She's very spirited and playful, even a little grabby (not in a bad way, though). Passable Engrish. Extremely thorough table shower while humming "here comes the bride". Sorry, I said, I already got one.

Back to the room, nice massagi, though it got rather tickly at the end. I had to finally stop her, that was enough tickling. Requested a language lesson, which was extremely enthusiastic but a little painful. Toothy even. She did get my attention though, so we walked the dog. It was very good so I went at that a while. I don't have a great interest in changing positions every five minutes, but maybe I should have. She kind of lost steam there at the end, but it was a little late for the switcheroo so I finished up.

She was clearly sore when we were done, which was a little distressing. I told her next time to please speak up and I'd be happy to switch around or even go for manual finish. I think she felt bad that I noticed, so she took care to assure me she was fine.

Anyway, everything was good, but I don't think I caught her at her best. She seems like she could be a real ball of fire on a good day. Watch out, she's going to marry one of you guys.

Grim Reaper
11-12-07, 04:58
I have been following this board for intelligence for a while now, but I have never given anything back. For exact reasons unknown to even myself, I have decided to post about a very controversial subject.

Maybe it's because I want to brag, maybe it's because I want to vent, maybe it's because I want to share. I'm not quite sure, but it is what it is.

These are my bareback (BBBJ and BBFS) stories and theories on how they occur. Note that I'm not going to include stories for girls who regularly give BBBJ.

My posts will not be for the squeamish or anyone who plans to live a long life. I have already chosen short-term pleasure over long-term health. An idiot, you might call me, but that is why I have used the nickname the "Grim Reaper".

Anyhow, I am just writing in a stupor right now, but off the top of my head, here are some standard guidelines for getting BBBJ and BBFS:

1. You must look clean (duh).
2. The girl must genuinely enjoy your companionship (not about the money).
3. Do NOT ask for BBFS! You will be rejected and possibly banned from the place.

There are always exceptions to the rule. I will try to expand upon my points with anecdotes.

Note that while I may appreciate responses and PMs, I won't ever give a reply. So here goes.

Grim Reaper
11-12-07, 05:06
She was a little aged. No idea how old, as it's hard to tell, but could be anywhere from between 30 and 40, though in low light conditions, she could easily pass in her 20's thanks to her neatly braided pigtails. She was short, petite, had small boobs, but wasn't flat. And the session began normally enough.

Small talk. Massage. CBJ. Then onto the main event.

But on this day, for some reason or another, I was feeling extremely strong down there. Started in CG. Then missionary. Then standing missionary. Then standing doggie. Then more missionary. Then more CG. And so on.

I was lasting a ridiculously long time, and like a good actress, the girl kept telling me how much she was enjoying it, and how much she loved my dick. I kept pounding harder and harder, but I just wasn't finishing. She was a trooper, and didn't even suggest I finish by hand.

Then I asked her if I could finish on her chest. She agreed. Then feeling bold, I asked if I could finish on her face. She smiled and said that was okay, too. So I pulled out, ripped off the condom, and before I could get up to her face, she was on her knees and giving me a BBBJ.

I had BBBJ before, but those were from girls who normally did so.

So I felt extra special this girl was giving me a nice blowjob. Then she lay back and I blew all over her sweet face. I was surprised at how much came out of my dick, but I was satisfied. She just smiled. She tried to kiss me but I just laughed.

After a couple of minutes of just resting, she went off to clean her face. It was well past the hour so I got dressed. She kept hugging me and told me how much she loved my dick.

Then she gave me her phone number. I was really not interested in her, but I pocketed it and left.

Grim Reaper
11-12-07, 05:11
One weekend, I felt bored so I called the number the girl had given me. She picked up and the conversation was excruciating due to the language barrier and my lack of real interest in her. She told me to come visit her.

So I did. She asked me to buy some things from the market on the way. So I did. Once I was with her, made some small talk.

Then she asked if I wanted to make love. Who doesn't? Then she asked me for money. I said I didn't bring any. She shrugged.

We stripped and I kissed her all over and I asked for a BJ. She started to apply the condom but I asked if she could do it without. She put the condom away and gave me a shitty BBBJ and then laid back.

At this, I was surprised. My request was for a BBBJ, but could she really be letting me?

I positioned myself. She just lay there. I inserted my dick into her pussy (which was not very wet) and she just let out some painful sounds. She wasn't into it, but what the hell, I started going at it.

I was feeling strong again, but eventually the place got busy and there was a lot of knocking on the door so I just finished on her chest and left.

My first BBFS experience. It wasn't that great, but it was BBFS.

I worried about my health, though, and it really bothered me. I eventually got tested and came up for negative for anything. So it was a relief.

Temporarily.

Meanwhile, I never saw or made contact with the girl again.

I threw away the phone number.

Grim Reaper
11-12-07, 05:18
The girl who was going to help me that day was cute, at least in the low-light conditions. Pale, wavy hair, short, petite, and a man-made rack that was not very big, but good enough for her frame.

Got the standard table shower, massage, CBJ, and full service. Got kicked out in thirty minutes. I really liked her style, though. Something about her personality.

So I made it a point to return and visit her. While she got ready for the CBJ, I asked her if she could do it without the condom. She said "Next time. Promise. " I shrugged and went through the usual motions before being kicked out in twenty minutes this time.

Would she keep her promise? I returned. I did not even mention anything to her, but yes, she began to give me a nice BBBJ. Because of her small nature, though, it was very toothy and not enjoyable, so I quickly wanted to get into the main event.

Applied the condom and was pounding away in a few positions when in missionary, she suddenly pulled me out. I guess she was getting tired and had enough of me.

She pointed at her belly and said, "Cum here. "

She took off the condom. I guess I was going to have to do this with my hands like a chump.

I lifted my hand so I could grab my dick and jerk off, but suddenly, she took my dick and stuck it back in her. So this is what she meant by cumming on her belly.

Holy shit. She felt good. Real good.

Anyhow, I obliged and came on her stomach.

I returned the next day in search of more bareback action. I was informed that she went on "vacation". Which actually meant she wasn't coming back for a long, long time.

Grim Reaper
11-12-07, 05:26
It was around this time that I began to exchange phone numbers (that I never asked for) and meet girls outside of the workplace, and it is around this time that I began to understand the East Asian mindset in terms of barebacking.

I met a girl at a massage parlor. Had a naughty streak and look about her, including a tattoo, but a good personality. Went to see her again. On this second visit, she volunteered her phone number to me. She even gave me money back.

We talked on the phone frequently, and I made a visit about weekly. Each time, she always returned part of the tip to me so I never paid full price.

One day, an unfortunate turn of events made her unemployed so she was chilling in the regular world.

I picked her up from her friend's place and we decided to stay in a motel that night. Not a low-end one, but it was nothing fancy. While sleeping, she awoke in the middle of the night and asked me to fetch her a drink. So off to the gas station I was and came back.

Tried to go back to sleep but she was feeling horny. So after some foreplay, I got ready to insert myself.

"What about the condom? " she asked.

"It's okay, " was my reply.

She laughed, and I inserted. She was wet. And that bareback wetness was something I had not felt in practically forever. I asked if I could cum on her face but she just screamed and covered her face with a pillow. So I came on her stomach.

Took a shower and went to sleep. Dropped her off the next day.

Tried to call her for about a week, but she never picked up. Six months later, I called her to inform her of my new number. She hung up on me.

Don't know what happened, but oh well.

Grim Reaper
11-12-07, 05:33
I met another girl. Legitimately young. Average sized body with naturally nice tits. Pretty face.

When she was bored, she called me to the workplace just to spend time. I never paid, but I never did anything either.

Until one day, I decided to go for it. She acted coy, saying she didn't really want to do it, but I realized it was an act to pretend to be innocent.

Without a condom, I inserted. Being a young girl, she was very wet. Her pussy felt great and I fucked her and finally came inside her.

This was another first. We fucked a couple more times in such a way.

Then when she was done with work, we met outside and stayed in a couple of hotels. One low-class, one high-class. In each of those places, we fucked like bunny rabbits.

But one night, I asked her if she was willing to do more. She asked, "What? "

I asked her for a BBBJ. She said that it's good to ask for things or else she doesn't know what I like, but she would have to think about it. She had never done a BBBJ before to ANYONE. Only CBJ.

The next morning, she started foreplay in a really mechanical way. She was pretending she was in a massage parlor. She started at my nipples and worked her way down.

Then she paused for a long time and sighed. Then she engulfed my dick in her mouth. I broke her BBBJ virginity.

After that, it was some more BBFS, when I don't know what came over me, but I pulled out and came all over her face. It was a great sight.

I just laughed and said I just wanted to try it once. She told me that it's good that she could give me such opportunities.

Got her a towel and we cleaned up.

Eventually, the hotels were getting expensive, so she went back home to another part of America. We stay in contact, but I have my doubts I'll ever see her again. She claims she already had a boyfriend the whole time and she plans to marry him. Damn.

Grim Reaper
11-12-07, 05:49
I met a girl who gives BBBJ as a part of her regular repertoire. She had a dark tan, nice natural tits, curly hair, etc. A little bit older, but still a looker. Each time I saw her, I gave her a facial. But her BBBJ's were OUTSTANDING. Her personality's very wild.

Anyhow, one day, she put her phone number into my cell phone. A week later, I called out of boredom. Turns out, she was on vacation and out and about. Met up with her that very night. Took her home and she asked if I wanted to come in. And then she quickly added, "No sex. " I just shrugged and said I had to go home.

She went back to work and we communicated by phone. Whenever she came out, we met up to eat. Sometimes I stayed at her place, slept in the same bed. No sex.

One day, she called me several times but I ignored them because I was with another girl (see Out of the Workplace. Part Two). She left a lot of drunken voicemails. Eventually, late at night, I made my way to her place and opened her door (she had given me a key). Went to the bedroom and saw she was sleeping in the nude.

I lay next to her trying to sleep, but her naked body just made me too horny. I tried to finger her and eventually insert my dick when suddenly she cried out "No! " in a drunken stupor. No meant no, so I got dressed and left.

The next day, she asked me why I never tried to have sex with her. I told her I did the previous night and she just laughed and said she didn't remember. Then she said she wanted to have sex.

So we went to the bedroom. I asked for a BBBJ, but she said she didn't want to do it because that's "work". So I began to insert my dick, when she said, "No condom? " I said, "It's okay. " I had learned from previous experiences (Out of the Workplace. Part One).

She was pretty dry, and it was almost painful for me. I fucked her for a total of one minute when she said just cum on her chest. I did, and she gave me a little bit of BBBJ. I asked if I could give a facial, but nope. "That's work. "

The next day, when I came over, she jumped on me and said she wanted to have sex. I was about to pull my pants off when she cackled and said it was a joke. Shit.

I started to beg her for sex but she kept saying, "No. " Eventually, she gave in and we fucked. Again, she wanted me to quickly finish. But after this point, whenever I wanted it, I got blowjobs, sex, and facials.

She is still my mistress. Very jealous girl she was and is, but eventually she came to understand that I was going to see other girls no matter what.

She's great in bed, except she doesn't get wet enough to my liking. But I know she does it because she wants to use sex to retain me. The norm is blowjob and facial.

Grim Reaper
11-12-07, 05:57
I went to a massage parlor and was given a thin girl with nice implants. No idea how old she is, could be anywhere up to forty, but can be taken for as young as twenties. No way to tell.

Went through the usual massage parlor type things. Table shower, massage, CBJ, main event. Once again, I was lasting unusually long.

She suddenly began complaining. "Why are you taking so long? I'm not even getting wet down there. You don't like condom? "

I just shook my head. "What should we do? " she asked. I shrugged. She removed the condom. "You don't just do this with anyone, right? " I asked. Dumb question. She said, "Of course not. "

I fucked her and came on her stomach.

The next day, I went to another establishment. Got a girl with average build. Younger, okay face, but huge tits. Went through the usual, was fucking away when the events of the prior day clouded my vision. I begged her for BBFS. Offered an additional $100. She kept declining. Then I kept pounding harder and harder. Then I made my offer again. She relented. Made me pay upfront the extra $100, but I got BBFS. Came on her stomach.

Amazed at my success from just asking, I decided to try my luck elsewhere. Big mistake. Some girls said, "We NEVER do that here. " One girl told me to shut the fuck up and kicked me out and told me to stop jerking off at home. Told the mamasan to never let me in again.

Lesson learned. You NEVER ask for BBFS.

Was at another establishment. Got a small girl. Okay face, okay body with implants, but still small boobs. Older girl. Playful personality. Table shower, massage.

She got ready to put on the condom and I sighed, "What a disappointment. " She asked me why. I just shrugged. Then she continued to ask, "Why? " Finally, I told her I didn't like it.

She put the condom on anyway. Then I asked her to do it without. She relented, and she gave me some BBBJ. Put condom back on and began pounding away. I guess I didn't learn my lesson. Asked her if I could do BBFS. She kept declining. Finally, she told me to just finish by hand if I don't like condom. Fortunately, she gave me some more BBBJ.

Finally, I decided that asking for BBFS outright is not good for anybody.

Grim Reaper
11-12-07, 06:01
The girl who gave me my second BBFS experience by telling me to cum on her belly returned. I was shocked, but pleased.

We talked a long time. Then she gave me a BBBJ without me asking. Put the condom on and began fucking. I asked her for BBFS (since we had done it before). She said I was greedy and didn't let me. D'oh.

But she gave me her phone number.

She began working at another place. Went to visit her. BBBJ. Then I began to move in for some BBFS. While doing the deed, she told me to cum outside. I came inside.

She just lay there. Then she asked me why I didn't listen to her. Why did I cum inside? I said I didn't know. She said, "Do you think you did the right thing or wrong thing? " She wasn't mad, though.

Later on, I would learn from another person that if you really love someone, you're supposed to cum inside. I guess that's why she wasn't mad.

Met her outside after that. Always some nice BBBJ, CIM, BBFS, etc. Told me that she doesn't know why, but doing it without a condom is different, and sometimes she just wants to yell, "I love you! " because it feels good. Probably just pillow talk, but I'm not going to complain.

Grim Reaper
11-12-07, 06:06
Met a pretty girl. Looks legitimately young, but never know. Great body.

When she went for the condom, I tried sighing and saying it was a disappointment. She asked why. I asked for a BBBJ. She said, "Never. "

Regardless, had a good time.

On my next visit, things were much less mechanical. She just lay there cuddling and I realized I should probably make the first move to get what I came for.

Started some awkward foreplay (I'm not the greatest lover) and positioned my dick right in front of her pussy.

She just lay there. Not knowing what to do, I just decided to kiss up and down her body again. Once again, I positioned my dick right in front of her pussy. She just lay there.

Then finally she said something. "Condom? "

"I don't like, " I said.

"You have to, " she said.

I shrugged. She put the condom on, CBJ, and the main event.

But now I wonder?

I will try and keep you guys updated on my dangerous addiction to BBFS, YMMV BBBJs, and scoring freebies.

Grim Reaper
11-12-07, 06:13
So in hindsight, there are two main ways to get BBFS:

1. If they consider you as something much more significant than just a customer (which is why meeting outside seems to guarantee a 99% BBFS rate, for me at least, as only one girl I have met outside failed to put out anything at all).

2. If they're tired of your pleasureless dick pounding their pussies, yet they consider you clean enough that they just want to get it over with through any means necessary. I'm sorry that I suck at making girls orgasm, but their loss is sometimes my gain.

Pattayadiver
11-12-07, 08:38
Thank you for all your information here, I am new to the area and here for good I hope. Decided to take the old supra out last night, paid the standard posted rates and had a nice ride. She said she was 27 and her name was Ruby, but it could have been Suzy by the descriptions here. Nice time, quick TS followed by a decent massage then on to desert. I must say it is a real treat to drive by all the Embassies on the way to my cultural exchange, haha. Thanks again guys, be safe.

Trip Too
11-12-07, 13:13
In these here parts, a picture of Ben Franklin, on top of the 3 Jackson entrance fee, gets you the whole shooting match. We know we have it good. Let's keep it that way.

Thanks for asking.In NYC house fee is 50 to 70 generally. Tips of 40 generally are rewarded with a firm handshake, giving more may afford a languid kiss upto a rendition of a frank sinatra tune.

I haven't dreamed of touring in DC. While the entrance fare is about the same, tips seem to be higher.

So if I understand correctly a handshake fan may find happiness?

Junky11
11-12-07, 20:26
Met a pretty girl. Looks legitimately young, but never know. Great body.

When she went for the condom, I tried sighing and saying it was a disappointment. She asked why. I asked for a BBBJ. She said, "Never. "

Regardless, had a good time.

On my next visit, things were much less mechanical. She just lay there cuddling and I realized I should probably make the first move to get what I came for.

Started some awkward foreplay (I'm not the greatest lover) and positioned my dick right in front of her pussy.

She just lay there. Not knowing what to do, I just decided to kiss up and down her body again. Once again, I positioned my dick right in front of her pussy. She just lay there.

Then finally she said something. "Condom? "

"I don't like, " I said.

"You have to, " she said.

I shrugged. She put the condom on, CBJ, and the main event.

But now I wonder?

I will try and keep you guys updated on my dangerous addiction to BBFS, YMMV BBBJs, and scoring freebies.

If you want bare back anything. Mr Grim Reaper, you head up to the streets of Baltimore and you'll find it. Not all the girls up there do BBJ but a lot do. Of course if you start doing a lot of bareback anything up that way you can say Hello Hep C and other things lesser and worse.

Personally, I like the safety of the dc AMps.

LoveLOS
11-13-07, 00:20
Grim,

Welcome. Very interesting reading. Yours is an addiction that I hope not too many others partake, but your honest and excellent reports do shed some interesting lights...

LL

Odysseus 46
11-13-07, 08:20
During the Veterans Day weekend just past, I ventured up to a nice place near Dupont Circle and saw Ruby twice. What a treat! One of the sweetest, most delightful and entertaining women I have met in quite a while. Her only drawback, and it's a small one, is that she really likes to look at herself in the mirror.
Ruby says she's 27, which seems about right. Her face and body are very pleasant to behold, and her massages are really quite thorough. The activities for which I tipped her were also excellent. She doesn't kiss much, but everything else, except anal, was on the menu.
A most generous woman, and a great attitude. Cannot recommend her enough. She says she likes DC and had been there about 10 days when I met her. Says she expects to be around for a while.
Stop in and see her. Be nice, playful and kind, and I think you'll rewarded. By the way, I asked for her by name, since I read the reviews here.

Thanks for the good intel, guys.

O 46

Max Beelyun
11-13-07, 10:38
During the Veterans Day weekend just past, I ventured up to a nice place near Dupont Circle and saw Ruby twice. What a treat! One of the sweetest, most delightful and entertaining women I have met in quite a while. Her only drawback, and it's a small one, is that she really likes to look at herself in the mirror. She says her implants are about a month old and she's still getting used to them. She's not 100% pleased with the results. They look good to me but are definitely large. She's got some stretch marks on her back that I'm sure she's not thrilled about. Anyway, I think she's staring at her boobs. She could be vain too, I dunno.

Jake Jj 1492
11-13-07, 10:50
During the Veterans Day weekend just past, I ventured up to a nice place near Dupont Circle and saw Ruby twice. What a treat! One of the sweetest, most delightful and entertaining women I have met in quite a while.Oh great Odysseus, it seems you've found your Calypso (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calypso_%28mythology%29). If you're summoning us to an island filled with beautiful women that will love you for seven years, count me in!

Wait...I'm already here...shhh!

Pcpc1688
11-13-07, 18:04
Has this turned to the Grim reaper hour thread?

Junky11
11-13-07, 18:29
Speaking of bare back:

U.S. sets record in sexual disease cases

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071113/ap_on_he_me/std_rates_5;_ylt=AtHDg4qHyGHKCwF.XyzxS8sE1vAI

Dick North
11-13-07, 20:48
Dick,
Read again my friend. The guys you refer to are all behaving honorably and keeping the forum on a bit higher ground. As far as the firestorm, our troll is persistent, which is annoying, and although we are pretty much in "ignore mode", everybody wants to have a say, which is fine. It will all die down soon. Our truly most senior member, Jackson, has edited three of the Cretin's posts already, so if he keeps his promise and keeps this or other boards in turmoil, he should get his own post from el hefe in this forum (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=297) soon. I am hopefule peace will resume by the time you get here.
If you read the reports that are in there, you will find there are a good number wonderful providers in lots of different AMPs! Suzie@Supra seems to be the most popular model that anybody is talking about. She is cute as hell and has a pretty good 'tude.
So, you're coming east? I looked in my PM box and there is nothing from you. WTF? Are you mad at me too? :D
LL
LL, My apologies for the faux paux in not sending a pm. Seems the visit is still not certain so I waited.
Loved your response though, you almost remind me of 'Hawkeye Pierce' on 'Mash', with your concern with detail.
Bottom line is that you obviously are a good guy, and one of the most important mongers on the USG and I honestly hope to meet you one day.
Its too bad that the 'Loop' is now 'changed' but I think that DC will always afford monger opportunities.
DN

MikedD
11-14-07, 12:28
Having been to DT and 1413K across from Archibalds I was wondering if there are any places in DC that have "floor beds" in the spas. In Jessup, MD there is one I enjoy where they have them as well as the standard massage tables. Everytime the mamasan tried to put me in a room with a spa table I asked her for a "bed on the floor" room. She always smiles and gives me what I want. YES I have RTFF and I have never noticed anyone mention them. The rooms I have gotten at DT and 1413K have always been standard spa tables. I just like the room and comfort a floor bed allows.

Trip Too
11-14-07, 13:30
Having been to DT and 1413K across from Archibalds I was wondering if there are any places in DC that have "floor beds" in the spas. In Jessup, MD there is one I enjoy where they have them as well as the standard massage tables. Everytime the mamasan tried to put me in a room with a spa table I asked her for a "bed on the floor" room. She always smiles and gives me what I want. YES I have RTFF and I have never noticed anyone mention them. The rooms I have gotten at DT and 1413K have always been standard spa tables. I just like the room and comfort a floor bed allows.Having only experience with NYC, I was wondering how you DC fellows managed mish, cowgirl, doggie, etc on a narrow table.

Thanks for the Q

Genre
11-14-07, 13:32
She began working at another place. Went to visit her. BBBJ. Then I began to move in for some BBFS. While doing the deed, she told me to cum outside. I came inside.

She just lay there. Then she asked me why I didn't listen to her. Why did I cum inside? I said I didn't know. She said, "Do you think you did the right thing or wrong thing? " She wasn't mad, though.

Later on, I would learn from another person that if you really love someone, you're supposed to cum inside. I guess that's why she wasn't mad.

Met her outside after that. Always some nice BBBJ, CIM, BBFS, etc. Told me that she doesn't know why, but doing it without a condom is different, and sometimes she just wants to yell, "I love you! " because it feels good. Probably just pillow talk, but I'm not going to complain.Not to condone your choices, however one reason that she may feel this way has to do with studies that have suggested that semen has an anti-depressant effect for the female partner.

http://www.shortnews.com/start.cfm?id=21561
http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn2457.html

Any Mouse
11-14-07, 14:13
Having been to DT and 1413K across from Archibalds I was wondering if there are any places in DC that have "floor beds" in the spas. Before the breakup, there were several. Now, the only one I know for sure was at 1333, 1st floor. There may be one South of the Border as well (in the Jacuzi room). Good Luck.

A John
11-14-07, 18:06
You've got to be shitting me the majority of the beds are the same size in the NY establishments I've been.

You get on the fucking bed and do the deed.

Happily Hunting
AJ

Having only experience with NYC, I was wondering how you DC fellows managed mish, cowgirl, doggie, etc on a narrow table.

Thanks for the Q

A John
11-14-07, 19:30
studies that have suggested that semen has an anti-depressant effect for the female partner.

Here's a example

Happy Hunting
AJ

Drew Park
11-14-07, 20:34
studies ... have suggested that semen has an anti-depressant effect for the female partner.

http://www.shortnews.com/start.cfm?id=21561
http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn2457.html

"But officer, this massage parlor Korean girl was suicidal! I actually came to her rescue!"

Time for me to quit my day job and open an alternative medicine clinic for depressed women.

Asolo34
11-15-07, 22:13
Been out of dc for a few months about to return anyone knows is this spa is still open, it was on 617 K St Nw.

Max Beelyun
11-16-07, 02:06
Feeling antsy sooner than usual, so I went to 1333 fourth floor this afternoon. Decided to let the owner surprise me.

I met Maya. Kind of tall for a K-girl, enhanced c-cups, not too shabby. Speaks very good English. Gave a nice TS, good attention to the right places. Got back to the room, asked for hard massage. That was actually a pretty good massage.

To put the following in the proper context, I should say I'm not the horny toad I once was. Mr. Wiggly needs some good attention before he stands at attention -- after that, things go just fine. For example, I do like the booby massage but it doesn't usually do it for me. I think the ladies sometimes find that off-putting, they expect an immediate SCHWING!

At any rate, she started a CBJ which was okay, but not terribly enthusiastic. I don't think that's her thing (one of the reasons I miss Nana -- that woman could give head like nobody's business). Things kind of went downhill from there. I'm kinda leaky (sorry, I know that may be TMI) so she says "you came" and I said "no, I did not". Surprisingly, she argued with me about whether I came or not. I'm not THAT senile yet...

Anyway, to keep this from being a total loss, I asked for some handiwork. She obliged, but at this point she was clearly kind of detached and bored. Not a great turn-on. Despite that, things were starting to look up, and then suddenly she says "you have a problem". Yes indeed, I was having a problem and her name was Maya. I took matters into my own hands for a minute (didn't take long), and then let her finish me up.

As you may have guessed, I will probably not repeat with Maya. But if you're a SCHWING type of guy, I think she's probably a lot of fun. I look younger than I actually am, so she was probably taking my lack of reaction personally. Or maybe we're just not compatible. So it goes -- plenty of other fish in the sea.

Ian Dokkaebi
11-16-07, 10:54
Been out of dc for a few months about to return anyone knows is this spa is still open, it was on 617 K St Nw.This place has since been long gone. The owner closed this place and opened another place under a different name also in DC.

Ian

Ian Dokkaebi
11-16-07, 11:11
Grim Reaper,

You should have named yourself The Lucky Bastard. Your accounts are inspiring, to say the least. It's much like reliving porn, but in a text format.

During your many ventures, did you have problems communicating with these ladies?

Ian

Ace73
11-16-07, 11:57
I had the chance to visit D. C. Last week (I'm from Philly). After RTFF, I decided to visit Supra. Had a very pleasant visit with Maya. Was there on Friday around 6:00 p. M. Was a great time to visit, nobody else there. Was as close to a GFE as I've had at an AMP. Paid same price as I do in Philly, and had a much better overall experience. I see Max's comments on Maya below, consider the counterpoint. I would definitely recommend, and wish I could get back to Supra again sometime soon. Real nice place, no pressure. She did a lot of licking BB which was very nice, and after we were done there was no rush to get me out. We laid there for about 10 mins. Or so.

Max Beelyun
11-16-07, 15:16
I had the chance to visit D. C. Last week (I'm from Philly). After RTFF, I decided to visit Supra. Had a very pleasant visit with Maya. Was there on Friday around 6:00 p. M. Was a great time to visit, nobody else there. Was as close to a GFE as I've had at an AMP. Paid same price as I do in Philly, and had a much better overall experience. I see Max's comments on Maya below, consider the counterpoint. I would definitely recommend, and wish I could get back to Supra again sometime soon. Real nice place, no pressure. She did a lot of licking BB which was very nice, and after we were done there was no rush to get me out. We laid there for about 10 mins. Or so. What he said. I'm sure my session would have been a lot more fun if I had responded to her more quickly. I know I frustrate some of the ladies, but things usually go very well with the patient ones because I am just fine once I get going. Thanks for the counter-example, I didn't want anyone to get a really bad impression of Maya. She was nice, just not for me.

Asolo34
11-16-07, 23:08
This place has since been long gone. The owner closed this place and opened another place under a different name also in DC.

IanThanks for the info Ian.

Thesailor
11-16-07, 23:19
Hello fellow hobbyists. Long-time hobbyist/lurker at this board, but I think this is my first post here.

Went to the old Skye tonight. Had Bebe. WOW, what a gal! I don't know if this is the same Bebe mentioned in Gingerman's post a few weeks ago, but the description is similar. This Bebe is about 5'6", slender with a great body. Pretty face and wonderful smile. Said she was 36. I asked again, and she confirmed she said 36. Honestly, this girl does not look over 25. Fun, playful and a firey session. The best I've had in an AMP in a long time. Can you say "69"? Quite a tasty dish. Standard DC AMP menu. Gave her the house fee before shower, and the Franklin as soon as we got back to room Went right to festivities. Little bikini came right off!

She said she has been at 1413 for about a month, came here from NY. Try her!

Pheonixzero13
11-17-07, 11:07
What's up sailor, nice to know you had a good time, can you tell me where skye is? .

Thanks

Junky11
11-18-07, 00:35
Having been to DT and 1413K across from Archibalds I was wondering if there are any places in DC that have "floor beds" in the spas. In Jessup, MD there is one I enjoy where they have them as well as the standard massage tables. Everytime the mamasan tried to put me in a room with a spa table I asked her for a "bed on the floor" room. She always smiles and gives me what I want. YES I have RTFF and I have never noticed anyone mention them. The rooms I have gotten at DT and 1413K have always been standard spa tables. I just like the room and comfort a floor bed allows.

Some places, like supra have a nice big bed (at least the room I was in did). Happiness did too. Other places have that narrow massage table. I'm always afraid I'll fall off the table in the middle of doing it in some weird position.

CabDriver52
11-18-07, 14:29
You've got to be shitting me the majority of the beds are the same size in the NY establishments I've been.

You get on the fucking bed and do the deed.

Happily Hunting,

AJI've been to one spa in NYC that had floor beds in all the rooms I say. Kinda run down place, smelled a little funny but the service was quite good. A bit cheaper than what we spend now but overall I'd go again. I was up on business and had a buddy with me that enjoyed the hobby as well.

Beds are all about the same size. I think they buy in bulk. Maybe.

Anyway, that's it

Cabbie!

Frosty Man
11-18-07, 15:28
In town for a visit from ATL, and on the advice of a couple of friendly posters, turned the front page and made the trek up to the 4th floor. Asked for Ruby or Nana, but mamasan said they "all busy." She says only one girl is free--Cherry--and brings her in. Earlier descriptions were right--5'4, prob 28, tan all over, cute, nat Bs, a bit of a tummy, but upon getting a hug, I realize she has..heavy smokers break. Ugh. I tell mamasan I'm leaving, and she and Cherry implore me to stay. I only have 90 minutes before a business meeting, so no time really for leaving and tracking down another establishment.

Out in the hall, I hear mamasan chewing out Cherry for her hygiene, and she ended up brushing her teeth twice during my hour--once then, and again, after the massage.

Never had a TS so thorough -- so thorough that it'll be another 5 yrs before I need to wash my crack again. Good firm massage, then the fun. And given my earlier protests, I think the mamasan ordered her to really show me a good time. Because it's been a while since I had a girl work this hard. A standing cbj with LOTS of attention to the boys--just like I like. A horizontal cbj (and she took me all in--hadn't had that happen since a girl I dated from NY when I was 25!), then cg, mish (during which she came twice--whimpering so loudly that mamasan comes to the door and holllers through in Korean to ask if she's alright). Ankles behind the ears, but I've got a lot of stamina. Doggie, more mish and I'm done. The hot towel and I'm out. Says she'll only be there a couple more weeks, then on to the next city.

And the kicker...all this for a tip of $. You guys in DC are spoiled. Here in ATL, the cops closed down the 20 or so AMPs in the blue collar burghs down near the airport, and the only survivors are on the affluent northside--where most of the girls open the bidding at $$ (sometimes $$$) and will grudgingly "accept" $1.4 or $1.6 -- but only after eliciting a promise of "you bring more next time."

At $.6, I'd go broke fast.

CabDriver52
11-18-07, 21:07
Well.

It's been a pretty crappy weekend. First the hot water heater dies, then I get dumped by my girlfriend, then I get yellow fever.

Well. I went to the tavern on the green. I'm inside by 2PM and am told to wait on the couch behind the Japanese screen. It's cool because I get to watch the TVs that see the outside. They have a good pulse on the alley plus the parking lot next door. Off to the very back room, I undress and head for the sauna. I sweat my nuts off for what seems like an eternity. I think I lost 5 pounds. Ok, next I meet Coco. Taller girl, nice frame. Something to grab onto if you get my drift. Perfect ass. Ok so we're off to the shower. Good cleaning all over. Nice to get a hot shower for a change.

Back to the room, nice easy massage all over my back and legs. Just enough pressure. Very thorough. She leaves for a few and is back rather quickly. I then get the benefit of being rubbed with those awesome boobs, all over my back. I flip and have them in the face. Simply awesome. Next I get the cooter in my face. Tasty, like strawberries. She's working Mr. Happy and I'm in the clam. Simply awesome.

Next, she rolls over on her back and I hit it hard. She grins a little and simply seems to be having a good time. This lasts a while and after a few, I bust. She's ok with it and we spoon a little. Very soft skin. Her hair smells nice too. After a few, she gets the hot towel and the mouthwash.

I get dressed and head out. I get a big hug and a kiss, she seems unhappy to see me go. Well it's cool. The day is not finished yet.

Overall, solid 8s across board.

O would recommend Coco, all the way.

In by 2 and out by 3:40. Nice time, definitely.

Cabbie!

Thesailor
11-19-07, 00:38
What's up sailor, nice to know you had a good time, can you tell me where skye is? .

ThanksYou have already been there. Said so in one of your previous posts, Pheonixzero13.

Jack B Nimble
11-20-07, 13:49
Called ahead for Bebe (on Sailor's recommendation) and told the Mamasan .. but when the girl came I said to myself this can't be possible. But I was too shocked to say anything. Finally she told me her name was ... Yong. (damn, foiled again). Not bad, but a bit thicker and softer than I prefer. Good tits, so I went ahead. But she showed very little enthusiasm. A good enough body to get me going, but no kissing, she was clearly not that into it. A decent massage afterward. I'd giver her a generous 7 for appearance, 6 for service, 8 for massage. Thos who like soft and thick may appreciate but I would not repeat.

LoveLOS
11-20-07, 22:08
You have already been there. Said so in one of your previous posts, Pheonixzero13.
Ummmm? There are a lot of people who don't keep up with name changes. Hell, we all forget the old place names from just a few years back. So just maybe then it would be OK to clarify your report for Mr Phx013 (and me), whaddayathink?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Sky aka 1413?

Originally Posted by Grim Reaper
I have been following this board for intelligence for a while now, but I have never given anything back. For exact reasons unknown to even myself, I have decided to post about a very controversial subject.

Maybe it's because I want to brag, maybe it's because I want to vent, maybe it's because I want to share. I'm not quite sure, but it is what it is.

These are my bareback (BBBJ and BBFS) stories and theories on how they occur. Note that I'm not going to include stories for girls who regularly give BBBJ.

My posts will not be for the squeamish or anyone who plans to live a long life. I have already chosen short-term pleasure over long-term health. An idiot, you might call me, but that is why I have used the nickname the "Grim Reaper".If your accounts are fictional then fuck off, we don't need your crap!
If your accounts are true, then fuck off, we don't need your crap!

The kind of irresponsible behavior you were "bragging" about can seriously damage the health and the lives of providers and hobbyists alike. If you've done ANY reading here, then even a low-life prick like you should be able to figure out that we play it safe. I seriously hope you don't go to any of the establishments that I frequent.

Go ahead and live your short-term life the fuck away from here!
I humbly disagree with your comments. The purpose of this site is to provide a forum for men to find women with whom to have sex. The last time I checked, BBFS was still considered sex, and thus easily within the subject matter of this forum. His reports are well written, full of information and strategies, contain the appropriate warnings and acceptance of the risks involved with his behavior. I could only hope all mongers and providers would have considered and accepted the risks of our hobby as well as Grim has done.

Just to clarify my attitude toward this poster, as opposed to another whose reports were also subject to a lot of objection, the Reaper has never described actions he has performed against the will of his partner! He is simply asking for, and getting, services that are not normally available to any but preferred clients and boyfriends.

While you (and I) have chosen to play safely, Grim has not. Who are you, or who am I, to be the judge and jury for his actions? They are adults and they had unsafe sex, get over it. The choices others make in pursuing their own sexual pleasure, as well as the choices an adult provider makes in the heat of a session, are not really ours to judge. Puritanism is for another forum--or are we going to start looking down on the streetwalker guys because their hookers use crack? Or are we gonna shun the escort crowd because they pay more than AMP guys and don't usually get a massage? Open your mind before your mouth = Peace.

LoveLOS

Paychex
11-21-07, 03:48
On a business trip so could not check the forum as often. Anyways, went back home past weekend and visited Supra. Had to be careful, heard my XX sometimes work there. Anyways, Ruby came. She is ok but wasn't really cute (in AZN standards). Her personality was very nice though. She and I joked around for 35 minutes through an 'OK' TS and afterwards. After joking around, she asked if I wanted BBFS (seriously! ) which I declined. You never know what is under there! Well, as always the story started with nice CBJ, mish, the dog, and mish. BTW, she had a cute trimmed front which I liked. Repeat perhaps but most likely not.

Happy Turkey Day!

Big Daddy Don
11-22-07, 20:16
Is Suzie still at 1333 1st floor? I died last week and went to Monger Heaven for a little while. That would be El Salvador. Wonderful time. I now need my yellow fix and wondered about her.

CabDriver52
11-23-07, 11:27
Is Suzie still at 1333 1st floor? I died last week and went to Monger Heaven for a little while. That would be El Salvador. Wonderful time. I now need my yellow fix and wondered about her.I think Suzie is still there. I haven't seen her in a while but I imagine if you ask, you might get your wish.
Suzie.

Big tits and ass, natural-esque kitty? Big eyes looking up at you?

I would ask. Press mamasan a little, the new one is a little closed-mouthed with info. I asked last trip and didn't get a real answer.

Cabbie!

Thesailor
11-23-07, 13:21
1413. Same place.

Thanks

Member #4338
11-23-07, 18:19
I’ve been maintaining radio silence for the past months to defend against …. well if I told you I’d have to kill you. I decided to ascend to periscope depth to transmit this message to all my valued friends in DC.

With all the buzz about Suzie at Supra, I decided I needed to see for myself. Overall I have to say nice, but not terrific. LARS 7.5. Not in the same category with DC stars like the former Maya at DT or Mimi most recently at Sun.

For my money, Tina at Mini is a much better bet than Suzie. But as always YMMV.

Peace and love,

Lax

Riggo
11-24-07, 09:51
Is Suzie still at 1333 1st floor? I died last week and went to Monger Heaven for a little while. That would be El Salvador. Wonderful time. I now need my yellow fix and wondered about her.

Ahh, El Salvador......what a place! I discovered that gem when I worked down there on and off for 5 years. Has to be the easiest place in the world to get laid!

Sleazebum
11-24-07, 13:29
Ahh, El Salvador......what a place! I discovered that gem when I worked down there on and off for 5 years. Has to be the easiest place in the world to get laid!

Doesn't this belong on the International side of things?

JJ

Drew Park
11-24-07, 17:27

You mean they're NOT talking about Herndon???

Riggo
11-24-07, 20:00

JJ

I was commenting on a previous post. Lighten up.

Weird
11-25-07, 00:02
...the Reaper has never described actions he has performed against the will of his partner!...

LoveLOSWhat do you call finishing inside of a lady who told him not too?

Ampfreq
11-25-07, 12:42
Has anyone besides me visited this place lately? Met a pretty girl named Joanne there. Thin, somewhat tall, long light brown hair. "Very sensitive" nips. Same for the rest of her. But she sure was fun! ANYone else been there with a report? PM me if you're keeping a low profile. I am surprised I haven't heard more.

Stay safe,

af

Big Daddy Don
11-25-07, 16:57
Originally Posted by Sleazebum

JJ

I was commenting on a previous post. Lighten up.

Not to worry Riggo, it does not hurt to comment. Just look at the past 100 posts from SB aka JJ... I glanced through them and found only 15 that contained any information. The rest were telling people to RTFF, what to post or asking questions. I vote to leave the moderating to Jackson and say what we want.

P.S. I did post to the international site....

CabDriver52
11-26-07, 20:47
You mean they're NOT talking about Herndon???Herndon is actually Mexico, not El Salvador. Drive into Maryland and you'll find El Salvador. I assume you'll be going during the day.

Corsair88
11-26-07, 22:39
Went to supra the other day and met wan (or won). I was looking for suzie but mamasan said I should meet someone new. Spinner type and fun, typical shower with attention to the usual parts, massage was minimal, a little bit of AR, CBJ, CG, missionary, and doggie to end it. Hot towel, a bit of cuddling, a drink.

I like her and will repeat, but as always YMMV.