PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Baltimonger
11-01-09, 09:10
Do these buses have table showers?

Ginger Man
11-02-09, 05:19
They are closed. May be permanent. I think LE was there. Not sure. The signs all point in that direction.Friday night. Everyone was arrested by DC police.

The DC spa scene is dying fast. I am going elsewhere for my entertainment.

Baltimonger
11-02-09, 07:36
Friday night. Everyone was arrested by DC police.

The DC spa scene is dying fast. I am going elsewhere for my entertainment.They weren't very discreet posting on CL every day, Dupont as well.

Brahmabull
11-02-09, 08:34
Do these buses have table showers?No, but if you are lucky you may get to sit by a pretty Chinese or Korean AMP girl who is on her way to Flushing for vacation.

Happens to me alot, as I look out for a seat next to a girl sitting alone :)
In most cases if its on a Saturday or Sunday between 3 and 6pm, its a girl goin on vacation.

Have fun.

Andorran
11-03-09, 00:23
I went to my usual place. Nothing new to report, but did have interesting conversation. Provider told me that girls work for 14hrs a days for 60 consecutive days then get 30 days vacation. Then repeat the cycle. Cause that would mean that the providers get about 1700 sessions a year (mid range estimate)?

Do you guys think this is true? Or was she pulling my leg?

Drunker Irish
11-03-09, 13:27
I went to my usual place. Nothing new to report, but did have interesting conversation. Provider told me that girls work for 14hrs a days for 60 consecutive days then get 30 days vacation. Then repeat the cycle. Cause that would mean that the providers get about 1700 sessions a year (mid range estimate)?

Actually that seems to fit. 10:00 a.m. to midnight is 14 hours, and they seem to be around for a couple months then 'disappear' to either come back or go someplace else.

Its not like they are busy for all fourteen hours, there are high and low times for customers. It seems 11 to 3:00 is pretty busy then 5 to 10 is buys, and it slows down after that, just my thoughts. If its 1700 sessions and lets say for arguments sake, $170,000 a year salary. Not bad, depending on if they pay taxes, which they probably do.

I know I wouldn't do it, licking guys parts and pieces and having them in me, but if you have little or no education, not a bad gig for the money.

Justforme
11-03-09, 15:50
Excluding times for the menstral, this appears accurate and don't forget travel time between houses after all most move on every two to four weeks. Then there is time off to lay low after a 5-O bust and potential La Migra raid.

Without TIPS not much of that 60 - 80 get to the girls but I am sure what they do make is tax-free; does anyone really think, if lrgal, they would really give their SS# to an MS?

Bottom line, they work too much but see less of the money than you think. A lot are still paying for their documents and transport to the US. Ask about that in your next conversation.

Brahmabull
11-03-09, 21:21
Actually that seems to fit. 10:00 a.m. to midnight is 14 hours, and they seem to be around for a couple months then 'disappear' to either come back or go someplace else.

Its not like they are busy for all fourteen hours, there are high and low times for customers. It seems 11 to 3:00 is pretty busy then 5 to 10 is buys, and it slows down after that, just my thoughts. If its 1700 sessions and lets say for arguments sake, $170,000 a year salary. Not bad, depending on if they pay taxes, which they probably do.

I know I wouldn't do it, licking guys parts and pieces and having them in me, but if you have little or no education, not a bad gig for the money.

1700 assumes they see about 7 people a day. They do not, unless it is a very busy spa.
They also do not make 100.00 per customer. Some do not tip, some tip 5, 10, 20... etc.
If they get 30 days off in a row that is rare, most of the spa rotate the girls for 1 week vacation, so if there are 6 girls they get 1 week off every 6 weeks.
Typically they do not get the house money (from the 70, or 80 we pay for the 1hr) for the week after their return from vacation, as pay back for the lost revenue from their absence.

Your numbers are high, in a busy BJ or FS place a girl may make 100k, if she works hard, has alot of regulars who tip good. They need this income for 3-5 years then they return home, and most hope to start some kind of business with what is saved after paying for all the family expenses.

Sleazebum
11-03-09, 23:20
...what they do when not working on me is not my concern since I have absolutely NO CONTROL over that time! I DO have some control overf the time I spend with her and I do all I can to make that time most enjoyable for both of us.

JJ

1700 assumes they see about 7 people a day. They do not, unless it is a very busy spa.
They also do not make 100.00 per customer. Some do not tip, some tip 5, 10, 20... etc.
If they get 30 days off in a row that is rare, most of the spa rotate the girls for 1 week vacation, so if there are 6 girls they get 1 week off every 6 weeks.
Typically they do not get the house money (from the 70, or 80 we pay for the 1hr) for the week after their return from vacation, as pay back for the lost revenue from their absence.

Your numbers are high, in a busy BJ or FS place a girl may make 100k, if she works hard, has alot of regulars who tip good. They need this income for 3-5 years then they return home, and most hope to start some kind of business with what is saved after paying for all the family expenses.

Drunker Irish
11-04-09, 09:33

I would say 5-7 a day in DC. That seems reasonable. If you go during lunch time, there is at least three customers right there, and throw in one in the afternoon, and a few in the evening.

I used $100 as an average throwing out low and high. Who the hell is tipping $5,10, or $20? House fee is 60 and 100 to the girl, maybe less if the customer wants less.

I doubt its just one week, because the girls disappear for what seems to be at least a month or so. I don't know if they are going to another spa during that time or not. The girls that come back, its usually after a month or so away.

And who cares, its just interesting to calculate out, and I'm sure its about $100 to $150k a year.

MkeMike
11-04-09, 10:42
I had a dream, Two weeks ago I visited GHS (1333 Green), 11pm, paid 60 house fee, I got Su, she did a less than ok massage (they were busy, Friday night, and not even TS). Whole session was about 30 minutes. I did 60 tip. Su is about 40 y/o. OK lean body and boobs, ok face. She was nice girl. I would repeat.

Righ after about 1am I drove/stopped by ICM. 1829 M 2nd floor to check the merchandise for future days (I was dried myself and no money). I was introduced a very cute tall light browned skinned girl with great boobs wearing kind of bikini. She asked 60 + 100. Since I was dried myself and not all that money I passed. I wished I had not done that, the girls was so hot looking. Her name was Stella Estela or something like that.

Cranberries
11-04-09, 12:27
I was introduced a very cute tall light browned skinned girl with great boobs wearing kind of bikini. She asked 60 + 100. Since I was dried myself and not all that money I passed. I wished I had not done that, the girls was so hot looking. Her name was Stella Estela or something like that.Is this the same Stella from Gold?

Drofnalb
11-04-09, 21:21
I have been practicing a new technique.

I just did this at moonlight in Baltimore with a fine slender fat butt cutie with d cup quality implants named "Princess" Judy. And have done this with alot of girls. I massaged her shoulders, waist, arms, feet, and inner thigh.

Princess felt the need afterwards to pound my wood with her fat Korean bootie which was oh so round.

Now I don't want to sound like a sap, sometimes we try to be nice and girls simply do not care.

However two things seem to generally loosen the girls. One of which is tips, which is a tricky conversation.

But what I am noticing is all girls like if you give them a massage. They are tired and appreciate it. I did it to one girl at B&B in Balto (which tries to be legit with no FS or BJ). During the massage I relaxed this girl so much that it allowed me to massage between her legs with my wood (this is a place that usually asks you to shower yourself). No FS (just dry) but when she got up she was quaking, and her attitude was very greatful.

Just a thought. The girls probably need a massage more than you. If you are like me your main goal is satisfying the little guy.

Also, I used to massage Nana at green, now I know she was an awesome generous girl but check this out. After TS I gave her massage for about 20min (if you remember her body was awesome). I was ready to get up and get dressed, I was satisfied. She gets up and grabs me in embrace, feels for the wood, kisses my lips, and pulls down zipper and offers very enthusiastic BBBJTC. We had gone over time, Mama was calling from outside for her to finish, but she was on a mission. To be clear I had dressed and was ready to go.

Of course I tip well also, but I have been doing this a long time and can tell you the massage buys you noticeable mileage.

Alpha D
11-05-09, 00:52
Dammit, Drofnalb!

You HAD to mention NaNa, didn't you. Just as I was getting over her not being around, I went there again a few nights ago to be disappointed by the new young slender, attractive, b cup Kgirl that took her place. This girl is still breaking in the shoe leather. She truly doesn't know which end is up (didn't understand my request for 69 the other night). What is a guy to do?

And then you go and tell about NaNa - with reckless abandon!

Shame, shame, shame!

AD

P.S. - nice story. I know it is true. She was like that with those who treated her well.

Hotman357
11-05-09, 01:28
Dammit, Drofnalb!

You HAD to mention NaNa, didn't you. Just as I was getting over her not being around, I went there again a few nights ago to be disappointed by the new young slender, attractive, be cup Kgirl that took her place. This girl is still breaking in the shoe leather. She truly doesn't know which end is up (didn't understand my request for 69 the other night). What is a guy to do?

And then you go and tell about NaNa. With reckless abandon!

Shame, shame, shame!

AD

P. S. Nice story. I know it is true. She was like that with those who treated her well.NaNa is back!

Drunker Irish
11-05-09, 10:55
Dammit, Drofnalb!

You HAD to mention NaNa, didn't you. Just as I was getting over her not being around, I went there again a few nights ago to be disappointed by the new young slender, attractive, b cup Kgirl that took her place. This girl is still breaking in the shoe leather. She truly doesn't know which end is up (didn't understand my request for 69 the other night). What is a guy to do?

And then you go and tell about NaNa - with reckless abandon!

Shame, shame, shame!

AD

P.S. - nice story. I know it is true. She was like that with those who treated her well.

Don't understand, she is there.... Just came back.

Computer Luvvv
11-05-09, 13:18

I know I wouldn't do it, licking guys parts and pieces and having them in me, but if you have little or no education, not a bad gig for the money.Well, for them to make 170k a year which more than many and for them to have education, daaaaaamn, what a job, sir, what a job.

Drofnalb
11-05-09, 21:17
Does anyone have any stories or advice on what the Massage scene is like in Korea?

I have never been, but this is the origin of most of our providers.

Is it worth a visit?

Andorran
11-06-09, 00:07
Well, for them to make 170k a year which more than many and for them to have education, daaaaaamn, what a job, sir, what a job.The house takes 50% of the tip so it be like 85k, So if they had AmericanMP where we ( guys) were providers and women were the clients how many of us would do this? I think I would.

Friendly1
11-06-09, 00:15
Much of what has been said is true. Based on my friendships with girls in the past there are some other points. Sometimes they do get some of the house fee. I am not sure if this is universal, but it is sometimes the case. Also, the girls pay the cooking mama. There are also expenses for the Korean cab drivers who often place the girls in the spas and transport them to and fro. The typical tip is usually $100, but they can get more. Sometimes they get counterfeit money. It's not a lot, but I have seen it with my own eyes, so it does happen.

The money is good, but it is a very difficult life. The girls often do not trust one another. The hours are long. From those I have known well myself, the girls do not like what they are doing. Little kindnesses mean something. I have typically been treated very well because I treat them as humans. To follow up on another comment, they like getting a massage themselves. Back when I went to these places regularly, I would often massage the girl myself. I enjoyed it and

A John
11-06-09, 06:53
Your lost in the sauce. You don`t have a clue.

Back when business was good 2006 there were many local spa`s Sun, Supra, Downtown just to name a few that had more than 35 to 40 customers a day. There was anywhere from 4 to 6 women working 18 hour days 20,K a month was the normal. The girls transfer to different locations because of several things the first one is money, can get along with others, does not like the grueling pace. Depending on their situation $20-$40 of the house pay is theirs. Their expense $150 to the cook $150 for groceries and their fee with tip to the taxi driver. He also gets paid for the grocery store run. Many of them have doctors acupuncture's etc.. This differs from place to place some of these women will ride in a taxi from here to Texas. Everyone of them say the same thing they do it for the money it's definitely not something they enjoy. Just sit outside one time and eat a brown bag lunch you will be amazed at the filth that goes inside literally!

The house takes 50% of the tip so it be like 85k, So if they had AmericanMP where we ( guys) were providers and women were the clients how many of us would do this? I think I would.

A John
11-06-09, 06:56
You're in the wrong place, That's not a discussion for this forum.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/

Does anyone have any stories or advice on what the Massage scene is like in Korea?

Is it worth a visit?

Drunker Irish
11-06-09, 11:38
NaNa is back!

Not the same 'Nana', but definately the same skill set.

Computer Luvvv
11-06-09, 13:29
The house takes 50% of the tip so it be like 85k, So if they had AmericanMP where we ( guys) were providers and women were the clients how many of us would do this? I think I would.I recall many years back(late 90s), this one girl who I saw from time to time over a 6yr period at a AMP said she netted about 20k a month,etc. Thats serious mula. She had a Porche with the wing on the back, a serious crib(I went over once, she needed a ride home,didnt park her Porshe in DC) so back in the day some of these girls made some money for sure.

Bigvinny
11-06-09, 14:19

Back when business was good 2006 there were many local spa`s Sun, Supra, Downtown just to name a few that had more than 35 to 40 customers a day. There was anywhere from 4 to 6 women working 18 hour days 20,K a month was the normal. The girls transfer to different locations because of several things the first one is money, can get along with others, does not like the grueling pace. Depending on their situation $20-$40 of the house pay is theirs. Their expense $150 to the cook $150 for groceries and their fee with tip to the taxi driver. He also gets paid for the grocery store run. Many of them have doctors acupuncture's etc.. This differs from place to place some of these women will ride in a taxi from here to Texas. Everyone of them say the same thing they do it for the money it's definitely not something they enjoy. Just sit outside one time and eat a brown bag lunch you will be amazed at the filth that goes inside literally!

Back when business was good 2006 there were many local spa`s Sun, Supra, Downtown just to name a few that had more than 35 to 40 customers a day. There was anywhere from 4 to 6 women working 18 hour days 20,K a month was the normal. The girls transfer to different locations because of several things the first one is money, can get along with others, does not like the grueling pace. Depending on their situation $20-$40 of the house pay is theirs. Their expense $150 to the cook $150 for groceries and their fee with tip to the taxi driver. He also gets paid for the grocery store run. Many of them have doctors acupuncture's etc.. This differs from place to place some of these women will ride in a taxi from here to Texas. Everyone of them say the same thing they do it for the money it's definitely not something they enjoy. Just sit outside one time and eat a brown bag lunch you will be amazed at the filth that goes inside literally!Actually, the previous poster did have a clue. Some places do take the house fee plus a percentage of the girls tip, if not why risk FS when NoVa finish incurs less risk for the house. Of course, every place has its own rules and it would be arrogant and silly to think that one knows how every AMP is run. I am half Korean and speak the language. I have overheard many a conversation between the girls about tip percentage take for the house. Also, the girls can use house transport.. but will use train,bus, and even planes to get to places. One thing some of you may not know is some of the girls are American born and pretend to have an accents. Many a place will not let in Korean as clients because of this and cause they do not want the girls really talking with clients- believe it or not! But do agree that is very tough work- specially with the rude clients!

Brahmabull
11-07-09, 09:40
Actually, the previous poster did have a clue. Some places do take the house fee plus a percentage of the girls tip, if not why risk FS when NoVa finish incurs less risk for the house. Of course, every place has its own rules and it would be arrogant and silly to think that one knows how every AMP is run. I am half Korean and speak the language. I have overheard many a conversation between the girls about tip percentage take for the house. Also, the girls can use house transport.. but will use train,bus, and even planes to get to places. One thing some of you may not know is some of the girls are American born and pretend to have an accents. Many a place will not let in Korean as clients because of this and cause they do not want the girls really talking with clients- believe it or not! But do agree that is very tough work- specially with the rude clients!

Places in NOVA, DC and MD, do not take any of the tip. The girls get 10-20.00 of the house money, never more, certainly not 20-40. 20 is the high point.
They pay for food, the average tip is not 100.00 some people tip none, 5,10,20 etc. The average tip over the course of a day is about 30-40.00

Someone has a really screwed up idea of spa economics.

Shelf life for these girls is 3-5 years tops if they can take the work that long, most can not.

14-17hr days are normal, girls see about 3-5 people a day at a busy spa, sometimes up to 6-8, but that is rare.

This is 1st hand from several girls working the area.

No where near 170k. If they earned that in a year, in 2 they would be gone.

Almost all of these girls are Chinese Koreans (Koreans born in China) I have never met an american Korean girl working a spa in this area.

Drofnalb
11-07-09, 10:10
Brahmabull, you seem very knowledgable.

AMPs are very mysterious places. As a customer there is alot you never know.

For instance, 3-5 years tops, why is that?

One question I have always wanted to know is how many of these girls are human traffic victims in DC?

I love AMPs, I always like to think I am making it worth their while.

I always hope that the girls have made a choice of profession.

Can you shed any light on this?

Places in NOVA, DC and MD, do not take any of the tip. The girls get 10-20.00 of the house money, never more, certainly not 20-40. 20 is the high point.

They pay for food, the average tip is not 100.00 some people tip none, 5,10,20 etc. The average tip over the course of a day is about 30-40.00

Shelf life for these girls is 3-5 years tops if they can take the work that long, most can not.

14-17hr days are normal, girls see about 3-5 people a day at a busy spa, sometimes up to 6-8, but that is rare.

Almost all of these girls are Chinese Koreans (Koreans born in China) I have never met an american Korean girl working a spa in this area.

Rejected Monke
11-07-09, 13:42
Lots of good information, but still some discrepancies. This is the truth, and I feel A John is also someone you can count on to be accurate concerning this type of thing.

1. The girls do make a lot of money. A LOT. But keep in mind that they actually sleep in these AMPs so it's more like a 24/7 job with extended vacations. The TARGET goal for the typical AMP girl and their counterparts in other parts of the country where the AMP is giving way to AAMPs (private residences) is $1000 per day. It's not as easy these days, especially with the stinginess in DC. DC, it breaks down as basically $160. $100 to the girl, $60 to the house. NYC, it breaks down as $200, $100 to the girl and $100 to the house. However, MOST customers in NYC tip extra, which is the opposite of here. In LA, it's $250, $150 to the girl, $100 to the house. Another normal pricing structure is $200, $140 to the girl, $60 to the house. You'll notice that the quality of girls pretty much correlates with the pricing. I've heard of a top girl in NYC making $10,000 per week. I've heard of girls in LA who work out of their own private residences (thus keeping the "house" fee) making $60,000 per month on their own. Furthermore, they usually work out of a two bedroom apartment, so they get their friend to work there and they collect a "house" fee from them. That's pretty much impossible in DC.

2. At the AMP, they tip whoever is in charge of cooking the food and cleaning, and they also have to pay a certain amount for other miscellaneous fees (groceries, supplies).

3. Shelf life is way longer than 3-5 years... In fact, most of the girls in DC alone have been in the business for at least over 10 years. I'd venture some even 20 years, especially considering that many of the girls started off doing this work in Korea in the first place and came to America when they got too old (30). The average age in DC and New York is in the mid to late 30's, with New York obviously keeping the hotter girls. The average age in LA is probably around 30. LA girls tend to be younger and technically have better service (multiple pops, BBBJ, CIM, so on), but I actually find New York girls hotter due to a combination of tanning, hair dye, plastic surgery, and patience. LA girls tend to have the attitude of "I let you cum in my mouth so that's all that counts". Meanwhile, even though NY girls rarely give BBBJ, let alone CIM, they are much more patient and sensual. DC girls.... They're okay. But there's a reason they don't work in New York.

4. Very few of the girls working in AMPs in DC are Chinese Koreans. Sad to say, but Koreans are racist and many have unjustified hatred toward Chinese Koreans. I know of one incident where a gang of Korean working girls beat up a Chinese Korean for claiming to be Korean. Doesn't make much sense, but whatever. Chinese Koreans tend to work in places owned by Chinese people for this very reason, such as AMPs in NYC (where KMP - Korean Massage Parlor - is differentiated).

5. The girls make plenty of money, but many of them have a lot of debt and vices. A lot of them have severe gambling problems, some have drug problems, some are addicted to plastic surgery, some are addicted to luxury goods, many like to go clubbing, most like to go out and drink, and some like to blow their money on host bars (bars where they pay guys to drink with them). Some have debt in the six figures because they bought an AMP and got busted within a short time. And many also send money back to their families in Korea.

6. Sex slavery. Make no mistake, very few of the girls are forced to do this work. They know what they are doing. Though it's less prominent than it was say a decade ago, there are some girls who are smuggled into the US via Mexico and thus incur debt that way, BUT, even they knew beforehand about the debt and how they would be working it off. In terms of working girls that have entered the US, my guesstimate (I don't claim any accuracy) would be that 90% of the girls that came in within the past 2 years are staying via visa (expired or valid). Are there girls forced to work? Probably in other parts of the country, and even then it's a small percentage. There may be a girl or two in DC who were forced into this business a decade or two ago, but I feel confident in estimating that 100% of the DC AMP girls are working through their own choice.

Ginger Man
11-07-09, 14:24

This is a very accurate description of the business. BTW, I did the grocery run with a gal from both New World and then 14K on many occasions. Went to the international grocery store there at Little River and 395. Interesting deomographic there.

Stopped by CVS for bulk purchases of feminine products that would have been enough for all of sorority row for months. One look at what they were getting and I would run and hide in the car.

Some of these informative posts are amazingly accurate. I thought I knew about the business, but not even close. Very interesting information.

Just Ken
11-07-09, 14:36
Where the hell did you get that facts? I have been to a few AMP's in a number of states and have yet to meet one that was born in China. I have also met several that were US born. I have spent a number of years in Korean and speak a little of the language. I prefer to find a lady who meets my needs and become a regular. As a result, I become to know them very well. Some of them are divorced from americans and have children and have been in the business a long time. I know of one that is in her last 40's and has been doing this for 15-20 years. This is the only way she could afford to put her daughter through school, who recently graduated medical school. I have met the daughter, absolutely gorgeous BTW. My point is, most of these ladies do this for a lot of reasons, but the obvious reason is the $$$$. The amount they make depends on many factors, but the ones that I personally know make a butt load of money, no pun intended. This is just a guess on my part, but I suspect the ladies in DC are mostly black market and are taken advantage of. That is one of the reasons I do not patronize these locations. I would also guess that they probably bring in close to the amounts stated, but do not see most of it.

A John
11-07-09, 21:50
You have a lot to say on your 1st post.

So I go into a room close the door or curtain come out 1-hr later and you know how much to expect me to give you. Think what you want but not everyone goes there for FS. I not only speak it, I live it, eat it, sleep it and everything I do revolves around Koreans. Some of which you say is accurate for the most part you don't have a clue either. 70% don't have proper documentation to fly.

Actually, the previous poster did have a clue. Some places do take the house fee plus a percentage of the girls tip, if not why risk FS when NoVa finish incurs less risk for the house. Of course, every place has its own rules and it would be arrogant and silly to think that one knows how every AMP is run. I am half Korean and speak the language. I have overheard many a conversation between the girls about tip percentage take for the house. Also, the girls can use house transport.. but will use train,bus, and even planes to get to places. One thing some of you may not know is some of the girls are American born and pretend to have an accents. Many a place will not let in Korean as clients because of this and cause they do not want the girls really talking with clients- believe it or not! But do agree that is very tough work- specially with the rude clients!

A John
11-07-09, 21:55
The majority of them come here in debt.

I know of several over $200,000 in debt paid off in less than two years.

A John
11-07-09, 21:56
I`m done with this.................

Macphisto
11-08-09, 13:52
But keep in mind that they actually sleep in these AMPs so it's more like a 24/7 job with extended vacations.

That used to be the case years ago before raids, but now they don't spend the night there. That would be a violation of zoning laws, which prohibit residences in the neighborhoods most AMPs are in. On some AMP raids (as shown on TV), one thing they look for is evidence of the AMP being used as a residence.

Computer Luvvv
11-08-09, 14:28
The place at the Hilton is a joke.

Brahmabull
11-08-09, 22:46
Where the hell did you get that facts? I have been to a few AMP's in a number of states and have yet to meet one that was born in China. I have also met several that were US born. I have spent a number of years in Korean and speak a little of the language. I prefer to find a lady who meets my needs and become a regular. As a result, I become to know them very well. Some of them are divorced from americans and have children and have been in the business a long time. I know of one that is in her last 40's and has been doing this for 15-20 years. This is the only way she could afford to put her daughter through school, who recently graduated medical school. I have met the daughter, absolutely gorgeous BTW. My point is, most of these ladies do this for a lot of reasons, but the obvious reason is the $$$$. The amount they make depends on many factors, but the ones that I personally know make a butt load of money, no pun intended. This is just a guess on my part, but I suspect the ladies in DC are mostly black market and are taken advantage of. That is one of the reasons I do not patronize these locations. I would also guess that they probably bring in close to the amounts stated, but do not see most of it.

I have dated and I am dating a girl from this area who has worked several of the area spas. My info is 1st hand.

THEY WILL NOT HONESTLY TELL YOU, that they are from China. Do not ask me why, several girls have other girls call around when looking for jobs because they speak Korean with a Chinese accent and the Korean spa owners can tell, and some wont hire them. Chinese spa owners(and there are many in MD) will hire either Korean, or Chinese/Korean ladies.

The ones working in the Maryland spas, MOSTLY are from China, and live in the small area in Flushing, NY. Many from the same area in China.

Believe what you want when you are in the room, but the girl does and will lie to you especially if she thinks what she tells you will be repeated.

Brahmabull
11-08-09, 22:55
For instance, 3-5 years tops, why is that?

Because of burn out and emotional fatigue(for the ones working in more then the R&T places), customers expecting young girls, owners wanting to rotate, etc.

I do not frequent many Spa's in DC, but what I said holds true for almost all of the MD spas I have visited, also for PA, NJ and NY (I have visited many in those states as well).

I did not say these girls can not make 100k a year, if they are working in more than a R&T, which is very busy, they can. But the 170k figure is too high, everyone of them would be happy to hit 100k.

Are there some American Asians working AMPs, absolutely yes, not alot but there are some.

Some been here 10 years? Yes, most do not plan on staying that long, someone without any ties would probably stay indefinately. Most of them have come here to make money to support their family back home, and do NOT plan on make it their life's work. How long could you stay away from your, mother, father, wife, husband, son or daughter?

Brahmabull
11-08-09, 22:58
That used to be the case years ago before raids, but now they don't spend the night there. That would be a violation of zoning laws, which prohibit residences in the neighborhoods most AMPs are in. On some AMP raids (as shown on TV), one thing they look for is evidence of the AMP being used as a residence.

Maybe not in DC, but this is common place in MD. BT, Spa1, all the Baltimore spots, Rising Sun, etc. They do sleep inside, and yes it violates the zoning laws. But these spa owners take care of what they need to and insure no one ever checks.

I can tell you who sleeps in what room at BT.

Sleazebum
11-08-09, 23:39
Do you fellas think that maybe we could get back to the point here?

This subject has been beaten to death and I really think that the majority just does not give a damn about how much they make or where they sleep.

Thank you!

JJ

Brahmabull
11-09-09, 08:51
Do you fellas think that maybe we could get back to the point here?

This subject has been beaten to death and I really think that the majority just does not give a damn about how much they make or where they sleep.

Thank you!

JJ

Ok, fair enough. Lets get back to what the board is about.
Please remember 1 thing though. As hobbiests, its our duty to take care of the girls and treat them well. With out them we would not have a 'hobby'.

Thanks
BB

Loopy De Loop
11-09-09, 16:48
Hi Friends,

Saw Angie today. Fun as usual. But more interesting is the news:

1. She is going on vacation (NJ) next Friday for 3 weeks. Will return about Thanksgiving.

2. Ruby and Coco are coming back next week.

3. All girls there are friends and do not have problems with our varying tastes.

Have fun and be safe,

Rx

I passed by today since Angie is on vacation and Ruby was busy, I saw Sara the new girl who is going back to California in few days. Regular fun stuff but I will miss Suzie's famous backwalk massage among other things.

Loopy de Loop

Cranberries
11-09-09, 18:03
I passed by today since Angie is on vacation and Ruby was busy, I saw Sara the new girl who is going back to California in few days. Regular fun stuff but I will miss Suzie's famous backwalk massage among other things.

Loopy de LoopHow is Sara?

Is Coco the same girl that was there a few months ago?

Readerx
11-09-09, 20:30
'berries,

Can not comment from personal experience (yet!), but Angie said she was.

Rx

Loopy De Loop
11-10-09, 11:20
How is Sara?

Is Coco the same girl that was there a few months ago?

I did not see Coco.
Sara is shorter than Ruby has a bit of meat on her body unlike Ruby, has short hair , seems younger than either Angie or Suzie.
Speaks english well.
Went thru the motions and was smiling and appreciative at the end.
Seniors PM for details.

Loopy de Loop
The monger woolf

Whlndeal
11-10-09, 11:45
Yukiko, one of my ATF has moved to DC area. I'm going to be in the area for business, and would like to see here again, any help would be deeply appreciated.

WHLnDEAL

Alpha D
11-10-09, 17:21
Yukiko, one of my ATF has moved to DC area. I'm going to be in the area for business, and would like to see here again, any help would be deeply appreciated. WHLnDEAL
The girls around DC change/adopt names faster than Danica Patrick changes lanes. I doubt she is using the same name by which you know her. However, it might help to know her nationality (sounds Japanese), physical description, and what type of work she does (AMP, private residence, etc.).

AD

Whlndeal
11-10-09, 18:54
Alpha D, thanks for the help. She will be working in an AMP, not private residence. Yes, she is Japaneese, late twentys, attractive, slim build by our standards, with B-C cups, and a perfect ass. Probably at rub-n-tub, not FS place.

Whlndeal

Exclient
11-10-09, 21:24
I know of one place in NE that is generally open during the weeee hours. But what ARE their hours? I'd like to try to hit it on opening and closing. PM me if you know. Thanks. Ex

Johnny20
11-11-09, 04:08
Hey guys,

I'm new on here and looking for a good massage with a simple hand shake or possibly a kiss. However, I don't know the places (and haven't been so don't know how to initiate, or even proper prices).

If anyone could PM me or just respond with some good places (I think I saw that "VIP" was good, but several VIP massage places popped up on a google search, so I don't know which it is) and maybe some help on how to initiate, prices, and what to tip.

Also I read that some people beforehand, but what is the normal procedure? I don't want to pay $160 to just get a massage and have them screw me over (mind you, i understand that they also don't want to get screwed over either).

Thanks guys,

Johnny

Drunker Irish
11-11-09, 16:41
Hey guys,

I'm new on here and looking for a good massage with a simple hand shake or possibly a kiss. However, I don't know the places (and haven't been so don't know how to initiate, or even proper prices).

If anyone could PM me or just respond with some good places (I think I saw that "VIP" was good, but several VIP massage places popped up on a google search, so I don't know which it is) and maybe some help on how to initiate, prices, and what to tip.

Also I read that some people beforehand, but what is the normal procedure? I don't want to pay $160 to just get a massage and have them screw me over (mind you, i understand that they also don't want to get screwed over either).

Thanks guys,

Johnny

Trying very hard not to flame the hell out of you or call you Johnny Law, or whatever.

To answer your question, go to Vermont Therapy its near 14th and K street NW, just one block up. They will take care of you and for the price you're looking for....no FS.

Roamin Roman
11-11-09, 20:39
Hey guys,

Thanks guys,

JohnnyWhat does it friggin' take?!!!

Why is it that so many newcomers seem incapable of doing even a cursory reading of this forum? Yeah, I can see that this guy seems to be saying that he did some reading "beforehand" but obviously not very much.

Suggestion to newbies who are reading this forum but have yet to make their first post: RTFF! Read the freaking file, dammit! It ain't that difficult, and the info you're looking for is probably already there. It just takes a brief investment of your time.

Whenever you just come out and post something like this, which clearly says you've got a bad case of blue balls, it just shows that you gave about 10 seconds worth of time to reading any of the very many informative reports that other members have posted up. Why do you think they've bothered to post a report? For the fun of it? No, it's so other members can benefit.

So, once again, read the damn file before you come out and ask for information that's already available.

RR

PS - The Roman Senator votes to temporarily censure any newbs who don't know how to put on their togas properly and obviously don't know their Latin from their Vulgate.

Exclient
11-11-09, 21:43
Hey guys.

I'm new! I just typed in www.usasexguide.info, and well, HERE I AM !

How do I get a massage?

Alpha D
11-12-09, 00:53
Hey guys.

How do I get a massage?
Go to the middle of the road, lay down, and wait. When you can't feel the pain anymore, flip.

AD goes to bed LHAO!

VanDriver
11-12-09, 10:52
Hey guys.

How do I get a massage?

He was being sarcastic.... see the post by a newbie (Johnny20 or something like that) a few posts down.

BTW, have you seen our girl at Green lately? I thought I read on here that she was back...but, others said it was a different girl with the same name.

Van

Jericho
11-12-09, 10:56
It is mostly tourism going on there, Lisa @ Golden Nails is your best shot.

She has probably given BBBJ to half the members on this site.

Let us know.Huh. This is hard to believe. I clearly don't get out enough anymore.

And it looks like I've missed a scintillating sociological debate the last couple weeks.

Drunker Irish
11-12-09, 13:32
What does it friggin' take?!!!

Why is it that so many newcomers seem incapable of doing even a cursory reading of this forum? Yeah, I can see that this guy seems to be saying that he did some reading "beforehand" but obviously not very much.

Suggestion to newbies who are reading this forum but have yet to make their first post: RTFF! Read the freaking file, dammit! It ain't that difficult, and the info you're looking for is probably already there. It just takes a brief investment of your time.

Whenever you just come out and post something like this, which clearly says you've got a bad case of blue balls, it just shows that you gave about 10 seconds worth of time to reading any of the very many informative reports that other members have posted up. Why do you think they've bothered to post a report? For the fun of it? No, it's so other members can benefit.

So, once again, read the damn file before you come out and ask for information that's already available.

RR

PS - The Roman Senator votes to temporarily censure any newbs who don't know how to put on their togas properly and obviously don't know their Latin from their Vulgate.

Simple, they are cops. I think about 50% of this board and 90% of first time posters are cops. Even their lazy asses won't do any research and will just ask a question, what does it hurt and they don't give a shit anyways--we're just dirtbags to them. Even though they'll go into a parlor, get all washed up and let the play with their Johnson, then bust them for prostitution--while they get their jollies on the taxpayer dime.

Triple E
11-12-09, 13:50
Damn, I'm clearly in the wrong field. Better yet, I should get into politics, so I can have taxpayers pay for high priced escorts.

I'm going to kill my guidance counselor.

On a side note -- I think a large influx of n00bs is due to various internet sites finding us as of late. We're probably past the 4chan stage, but it's sort of like when AOL started opening up to the rest of the internet years ago. When a little bubble gets burst, all the newbies come in and poke around, covering the usual stuff that's already been covered. Eventually they become used to it, and they're yelling at people to RTFF as well. We just have to deal with it for a while.

Simple, they are cops. I think about 50% of this board and 90% of first time posters are cops. Even their lazy asses won't do any research and will just ask a question, what does it hurt and they don't give a shit anyways--we're just dirtbags to them. Even though they'll go into a parlor, get all washed up and let the play with their Johnson, then bust them for prostitution--while they get their jollies on the taxpayer dime.

Drunker Irish
11-12-09, 13:53
He was being sarcastic.... see the post by a newbie (Johnny20 or something like that) a few posts down.

BTW, have you seen our girl at Green lately? I thought I read on here that she was back...but, others said it was a different girl with the same name.

Van

I think it depends on which Nana you knew. Not the Nana I knew, but fantastic service. Same Nana as others have experienced, as she has been around for awhile. Either way, definately worth a visit. If anybody can give a review on the new girl, would be appreciated--and not Cici.

TIA

Sleazebum
11-12-09, 15:32
I have always believed that flogging has its place! Torture in general is usually FUN for the giver and sometimes fun for the receiver as well.

Like the bumper sticker says:

I'D RATHER BE WATERBOARDING!

JJ

What does it friggin' take?!!!

RR

Bplayful
11-12-09, 16:43
First report, so I TOFTT but ended up satisfied anyway.

Tried some southern comfort:

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/thp/1462540253.html

Julie met me at the door, a little chubby, late 30s/early 40s, but very friendly. House took .8

Table shower was clean, she attended to everything without prompting.

Massage started with intense shogun, rather professional - arms and legs rearranged more than once. Neck cracked - then the flip. It was clear that everything was on the menu, but having just finished about 12 hours of driving, I didn't want to do a thing. Offered .6 for a CBJ, and Julie was very thorough. Some nude grinding, a hint of Russian, then much licking and kissing around the area before a very skilled performance of the deed.

Afterwards, the massage continued - I got my full hour. If I'm in the area again, I'll return.

Alpha D
11-12-09, 21:06
Gents,

NaNa has gone Ta-Ta (pun sorrowfully intended). I wrote about the new girl twice. Have I gotta tell ya' the RTF...? ;-)

I knew he was bein' sarcastic. I just didn't want him to have all the fun to himself.

AD

Triple E
11-13-09, 09:26
Went to Green last night since it'd been a while, and I'd rather not hit Star on a hopping bar night. Drew Luby(Ruby?), who I think might've been the one that worked at Downtown forever ago. Description is similar, but it's long enough ago that I don't remember quite what the other one looked like.

Anyway, cute, tiny little thing, with a perky little chest. I'm generally a little happy when they're quite so tiny, since I'm afraid I'll break them, but I wasn't complaining. Wasn't too crowded last night, so she took her time in the TS, and gave me a nice soapy massage, paying a lot of attention to the Pacific rim area, practically giving me a prostate rub while she was at it. Very nice.

Massage was ok, not great. It was a weird technique, where most of it was her pressing down in specific spots, almost like a back walk, but she just used her hands. Felt good, but not sure it did a whole lot.

Main event was nice, starting with the usual mouthwork, with a twist, where I got to DATY her while I got mine. That alone might have been better than the actual event, since a phrase involving golf balls and garden hoses comes to mind, and well, she has a sweet little package. Main event was doggy, which seemed to be what she was mostly interested in. Fine with me.

Not quite as friendly as other providers have been in the past after the main event, but it was late, so I'll give her the benefit of the doubt.

Overall, not bad, I'd repeat, but would prefer Mae if she's still there, or trying someone new.

Jimvs
11-13-09, 15:07
I went there yesterday to see my favorite Sasha or Sara, but the place has the closed signed, I called but no answer.

Jim

Drunker Irish
11-13-09, 16:03
Went to Green last night since it'd been a while, and I'd rather not hit Star on a hopping bar night. Drew Luby(Ruby?), who I think might've been the one that worked at Downtown forever ago. Description is similar, but it's long enough ago that I don't remember quite what the other one looked like.

Anyway, cute, tiny little thing, with a perky little chest. I'm generally a little happy when they're quite so tiny, since I'm afraid I'll break them, but I wasn't complaining. Wasn't too crowded last night, so she took her time in the TS, and gave me a nice soapy massage, paying a lot of attention to the Pacific rim area, practically giving me a prostate rub while she was at it. Very nice.
Overall, not bad, I'd repeat, but would prefer Mae if she's still there, or trying someone new.

Thanks for the review, was wondering who girl the new girl was at Green. Mae isn't there, she was excellent for the right customer, just not me. She isn't there (or wasn't the past few weeks). Just Cici and Nana. Cici is cute, older under bright lights but good enough when dimmed. Cici does the same action as Ruby it sounds like.

Govman
11-13-09, 17:44

Is it worth a visit?I spent 6 years in Korea. I wouln't say there is a massage scene in Korea. If you go to Seoul, go to E tae won right up the street from the US Army base Yonson. There is a hill called Hooker hill. Walk up the hill any part of the day and you will get what you want. Now I heard that Korea now imports a lot of girls from Viet Nam, China and some old eastern block countries so I can't really say what it is like today. Any way stay away from the clubs in E Tea Won. The girls will rip you off. You should try the international board if you want updated info.

Govman
11-13-09, 17:47

Massage was ok, not great. It was a weird technique, where most of it was her pressing down in specific spots, almost like a back walk, but she just used her hands. Felt good, but not sure it did a whole lot.

Main event was nice, starting with the usual mouthwork, with a twist, where I got to DATY her while I got mine. That alone might have been better than the actual event, since a phrase involving golf balls and garden hoses comes to mind, and well, she has a sweet little package. Main event was doggy, which seemed to be what she was mostly interested in. Fine with me.

Not quite as friendly as other providers have been in the past after the main event, but it was late, so I'll give her the benefit of the doubt.

Overall, not bad, I'd repeat, but would prefer Mae if she's still there, or trying someone new.Ruby?

This is not the same Ruby from Star that a visited a few weeks ago, is it. Man she is a gem

Ginger Man
11-13-09, 18:09
I went there yesterday to see my favorite Sasha or Sara, but the place has the closed signed, I called but no answer.

Jim

They may just be taking a day off. You never know at that place. Let us hope they come back.

Alpha D
11-14-09, 01:20
Mae isn't there... just Cici and Nana.

If this is the same Nana that worked at Backlick recently, you should expect a great massage from her. Nana at Backlick had great hands and her backwalking was excellent. K girl with c cups, curly hair past her shoulders, 5'2" or so and 115 lbs. She has a very sweet personality. One of my favorites in the area.

Too far for me to drive now that I am in MD. But if anyone here draws her, please let me know if it is the same Nana from Backlick. If so, I may have to reacquaint myself with her techniques.

AD

Ruffian
11-14-09, 09:17
saw sara that loopy reviewed. cute girl. good service. she reminds me of one the girls singing in this music video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BA7fdSkp8ds

loopy said she will be gone by this weekend but she told me she here until the end of the month. must have changed her mind.

CabDriver52
11-14-09, 16:11

JimVery upsetting.

Moving on.

Triple E
11-14-09, 17:47
No problem. I don't get out much these days, but when I do, I like to review.

Damn, I enjoyed Mae, but yeah, that not getting out much means I miss the repeats.

~EEE~

Thanks for the review, was wondering who girl the new girl was at Green. Mae isn't there, she was excellent for the right customer, just not me. She isn't there (or wasn't the past few weeks). Just Cici and Nana. Cici is cute, older under bright lights but good enough when dimmed. Cici does the same action as Ruby it sounds like.

Triple E
11-14-09, 17:52
Not sure. . . I haven't been out in a while. Someone else will have to confirm that one based on description.

Ruby?

This is not the same Ruby from Star that a visited a few weeks ago, is it. Man she is a gem

Choboman
11-14-09, 18:08
Tried 1829 for the first time today. After all the good things I've read about it, was surprised to have a disappointing encounter.

The spa: Pretty average in most respects. They have a TS and sauna, like most of the AMPs. Massage tables didn't have head rests like professional tables, but were reasonably comfortable. Seemed a bit dingy to me, with spare g-strings and dresses hanging over the stove in the sauna and the living area just partitioned off with a small curtain.

The girl: Candy was short, and very thick. Decent face, nice natural boobs, but a large belly. Not my personal preference - I tend to go more for tight little spinners. But if I can be near the ones I want, I'll want the ones who're near.

The shower: A bit below average, with not much attention to the boys, and poor temperature control bouncing between cool and scalding hot.

The pitch: Standard cost for the room. She immediately starts up-selling. Demands $.4 tip for FS, and only accepts $ with lots of complaints and whining.

The performance: Poor. Lots of rules, no CG allowed. No BJ allowed. Insists I get off after about 5 min in mish and insists on no more FS. After another 5 min says her hands are tired and tells me to finish myself. Disgusted, I get up and leave.

Asked to see MMS on the way out, and was told that MMS was not there. I met the only other girl who was there, named Cookie. She looked considerably better, with a nice shape. Found myself wishing I'd asked for a lineup earlier.

F/B/A/S: 6/5/3/1 - Will not repeat.

Chaz
11-14-09, 23:26
"1818 Closed

Jim"

Sometimes places close after a crackdown, or if they think a crackdown is imminent. Although I didn't see any reports of recent heightened police activity, that could be the reason. In the past that has happened there and the girls told me about the precautions that several spas take when thing heat up.

Readerx
11-15-09, 15:52
Chobo,

2nd floor or 3rd? No good news on 3rd, but 2nd has never
been as you say. At least the (many) times I have visited.
Times are tough, but that would be a very rapid fall off.

Be safe,

Rx

Choboman
11-15-09, 23:33
My report was on the 3rd floor spa. I've never tried the 2nd floor. The only other DC AMP experience I've had was at Jasmine Spa, which is on the same block. My experience at Jasmine was great, but a little pricier (I was too new at the time to know any better).

Readerx
11-16-09, 21:05
Hi Chobo,

Suggest you try a floor below. I've NEVER been disappointed on 2.

Your experience is similar to others here in the forum.

Wherever you choose, be safe,

Rx

PussProwler
11-17-09, 00:27
Red light for stop. I've never struck out at an AMP before but there's a first time for everything.

I went in and drew an older girl. She took me to the shower and gave a very thorough washing. She asked if I've been there before and I was honest and said, "two years ago around Christmas, before the closing." She asked for names, so I made one up. After this she asked if I wanted to go to the sauna, and I said no. She told me, "the license has changed and they no longer massage there." Only shower and sauna were available to me. She asked if I had been drinking because she smelled beer. Nope, wasn't drinking. At that point, I figured the situation was not salvagable, so I stopped looking at her or talking to her. She said get dressed and I will get you a refund.

That sucked. Especially since I don't get to go to DC very often. At least I got my crack cleaned up for free. :o)

Wish you better luck.

PussProwler

Big Daddy Don
11-17-09, 16:50
Tried 1829 for the first time today. After all the good things I've read about it, was surprised to have a disappointing encounter.

The spa: Pretty average in most respects. They have a TS and sauna, like most of the AMPs. Massage tables didn't have head rests like professional tables, but were reasonably comfortable. Seemed a bit dingy to me, with spare g-strings and dresses hanging over the stove in the sauna and the living area just partitioned off with a small curtain.

The girl: Candy was short, and very thick. Decent face, nice natural boobs, but a large belly. Not my personal preference - I tend to go more for tight little spinners. But if I can be near the ones I want, I'll want the ones who're near.

The shower: A bit below average, with not much attention to the boys, and poor temperature control bouncing between cool and scalding hot.

The pitch: Standard cost for the room. She immediately starts up-selling. Demands $.4 tip for FS, and only accepts $ with lots of complaints and whining.

The performance: Poor. Lots of rules, no CG allowed. No BJ allowed. Insists I get off after about 5 min in mish and insists on no more FS. After another 5 min says her hands are tired and tells me to finish myself. Disgusted, I get up and leave.

Asked to see MMS on the way out, and was told that MMS was not there. I met the only other girl who was there, named Cookie. She looked considerably better, with a nice shape. Found myself wishing I'd asked for a lineup earlier.

F/B/A/S: 6/5/3/1 - Will not repeat.

Sounds like a "Candy" I had at Green one time. My worst AMP time ever. I walked out on her mid way through the session.

Drofnalb
11-17-09, 19:41
I went to green today around 11:00 took a long lunch.

I had not been for a while. Called first to make sure Nana was working.

Got there Mama let me in and told me to wait 10 min. 10 min. Turns to 25 min. The longest I have ever waited started getting antsy.

There has been some confusion on which Nana is working there. From my perspective she is the original Nana I have always known.

She comes in runs at me with hugs and kisses. Complains that I have not been around in a long time, I thought she had left. She says she was on vacation for 2 months.

Takes me to TS, we talk about things. She has lost weight. Looks very good.

Did not take long to form wood. While she dries me with towel she comments "he's friendly" and kisses the head.

She kept telling me how much weight I have lost and how good I look, I am not sure if I have lost weight or not, but it made me feel nice.

Takes me back to room where she begins massage. I pull her next to me I have never been able to resist kissing her, I love those lips of hers. I can smell how clean she is, mouth like mint from mouthwash. She stops the kissing and starts going down. She starts to kiss and lick the wood for about 5 min. Then for the deep throat, BBBJTC. After completion she keeps sucking, not sure if she swallowed but it was awesome regardless.

This started to mess with my head. I start thinking holy shit this is my first GFE.

I have been with lots some look good some act nice, but it was always clear what was going on. I start halucinating, she gets up I imagine smoke in the room, feel like I am somewhere exotic like Vietnam. The look in her eyes cut like a knife. She was in full control. She had not asked me for a penny.

She cleaned me up with alcohol and hot rags. We talked more I realized she is dangerous. Most men do not understand women, most women do not understand men. But I realize Nana knows everything about men, what they want and what they need.

I begin her massage kissing and such. We explore the places where my wood could go. We settle for "the Buck" (legs on shoulder). I begin to finger her, moist as ever. My fingers explore inside, I almost cannot resist BBFS. I rub her clit against the shaft of my wood. Soooo tempted to slip the head inside. She is not resisting at all. I am running late, need to get back to office so I pull off.

Start to get dressed, with every piece of cloth I put back on we stop to kiss.

She never asked for money, I give her my wallet and tell her to take what she needs. She gives it back without taking anything. I ask how much she needs. She says whatever I feel like giving. She says "maybe free".

This experience left me shaking my head, WTF.

That experience was unlike anything I have come across before.

I paid:

. 6 door

$ tip

Andorran
11-18-09, 01:26
I was thinking of trying a 2 girl massage . Has anyone done this? is a place better than another? any tips?

A John
11-18-09, 06:26
There is a reason why we ask you to RTFF.

You ask a lot of flipping questions, actually too many for my taste. It's been referred to as 4-hands. You know a person has 2-arms with 2-hands, therefor two persons would have 4-arms with "4-hands"........

I was thinking of trying a 2 girl massage . Has anyone done this? is a place better than another? any tips?

Winko
11-18-09, 08:50
Is this the old nana or young nana?

Got there Mama let me in and told me to wait 10 min. 10 min. Turns to 25 min. The longest I have ever waited started getting antsy.

There has been some confusion on which Nana is working there. From my perspective she is the original Nana I have always known.

She comes in runs at me with hugs and kisses. Complains that I have not been around in a long time, I thought she had left. She says she was on vacation for 2 months.

Did not take long to form wood. While she dries me with towel she comments "he's friendly" and kisses the head.

She kept telling me how much weight I have lost and how good I look, I am not sure if I have lost weight or not, but it made me feel nice.

Takes me back to room where she begins massage. I pull her next to me I have never been able to resist kissing her, I love those lips of hers. I can smell how clean she is, mouth like mint from mouthwash. She stops the kissing and starts going down. She starts to kiss and lick the wood for about 5 min. Then for the deep throat, BBBJTC. After completion she keeps sucking, not sure if she swallowed but it was awesome regardless.

This started to mess with my head. I start thinking holy shit this is my first GFE.

I have been with lots some look good some act nice, but it was always clear what was going on. I start halucinating, she gets up I imagine smoke in the room, feel like I am somewhere exotic like Vietnam. The look in her eyes cut like a knife. She was in full control. She had not asked me for a penny.

She cleaned me up with alcohol and hot rags. We talked more I realized she is dangerous. Most men do not understand women, most women do not understand men. But I realize Nana knows everything about men, what they want and what they need.

I begin her massage kissing and such. We explore the places where my wood could go. We settle for "the Buck" (legs on shoulder). I begin to finger her, moist as ever. My fingers explore inside, I almost cannot resist BBFS. I rub her clit against the shaft of my wood. Soooo tempted to slip the head inside. She is not resisting at all. I am running late, need to get back to office so I pull off.

She never asked for money, I give her my wallet and tell her to take what she needs. She gives it back without taking anything. I ask how much she needs. She says whatever I feel like giving. She says "maybe free".

I paid:

. 6 door

$ tip

Karmapolice
11-18-09, 08:53
wrong board.

Ginger Man
11-18-09, 18:08

I paid:

. 6 door

$ tip

But I am her SUPAMAN. She told me so, it must be true. She is the best.

Member #3235
11-18-09, 18:28
Went to M short round big breasted provider! Sorry can't recall her name she was awful started off at 140 I said nope and was about to go back to star she agreed handshake for c note. No table shower terrible massage beat my goodfellow like rodney king. And then complained about my endurance after two freekin minutes. Shouldve stuck with what I know your experiences may be different but ill save myself a flight of stairs

Drofnalb
11-18-09, 19:59
But I am her SUPAMAN. She told me so, it must be true. She is the best.Try not to let her cloud my mind too much. I have been to AMPs all over with tons of variety. I do not know what planet Nana comes from but she is a class of her own.

Alpha D
11-18-09, 21:40
But I am her SUPAMAN. She told me so, it must be true. She is the best.

There can only be one!

Dare I hope that she is truly back?

AD

Andorran
11-19-09, 00:57
There is a reason why we ask you to RTFF.

You ask a lot of flipping questions, actually too many for my taste. It's been referred to as 4-hands. You know a person has 2-arms with 2-hands, therefor two persons would have 4-arms with "4-hands".Well do not feel like you have to respond to my questions, did not mean to ruffle sensitive feathers. Did read Forum but only a few months and found no topic, but let us all be polite after [Deleted by Admin] and my name could be Dexter!

The question was asked caused it was offered in my last visit as an upsell

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing any threats or derogatory comments directed towards another Forum Member or the Forum Membership in general.

Please be advised that Forum Members who succeed in having three or more of their reports deleted for personal attacks, racial epithets or other derogatory comments, will be banned under the Forum's Serial Antagonist Policy.

Alpha D
11-19-09, 05:49
Well do not feel like you have to respond to my questions, did not mean to ruffle sensitive feathers. ...let us all be polite after all IP addresses can be read and my name could be Dexter!
Andorran, a word to the wise...

At 9 posts, you should be reading more and BSing less. When a 500+ post count Senior tells you to shut up - and in a very polite way - you shut up. You don't come back with some veiled threat. IP addresses and Dexter?

Either post with real information and earn your rep, or sit back and enjoy the ride. No one likes a back seat driver. Especially one who doesn't know the way.

Oh, this isn't a discussion. No need for reply.

Thus endeth the lesson.

AD

Wayward One
11-19-09, 11:20
This index covers reports of DC AMPS as found here on the board from April 2009 to September 2009.

Any review over a few days old may already be out of date, and the providers may have moved on.

Listings follow the format:
Provider - date of report - reviewers handle (*)

* subjective qualification on my behalf as to whether it was a positive, negative, or other/mixed review.

Previous Report posted on 6/2/09

Green (1333)
============
Mae - 9/23/09 - Drunker Irish (+)
??? - 9/21/09 - Alpha D (?)
Soo - 9/12/09 - Gern (+)
Sue - 9/10/09 - Max #01 (+)
Nana - 8/26/09 - Brdcsttech (+)
Nana - 8/11/09 - Ginger Man (+)
Nana - 7/14/09 - Vikatin (+)
Nana - 7/7/09 - Mollusk Man (+)
Yumi - 7/6/09 - Junkstuff (+)
CeeCee - 7/1/09 - Goofyball (+)
Yumi - 6/30/09 - Drunker Irish (+)
Nana - 6/18/09 - MoonView (+)
Mickey - 6/18/09 - Paniki (?)
Nana - 6/17/09 - Jack Webb (+)
Jenna - 6/6/09 - Choboman (?)
Nana - 6/5/09 - Big Daddy Don (?)
Chae - 5/23/09 - Paniki (+)
Diane - 5/18/09 - Truth Wisdom (?)
April - 5/13/09 - Bobby M (+)
Nana/Chloe - 5/6/09 - Max#01 (+)
Lucy - 5/6/09 - Rogoh (+)
Bobbi - 5/2/09 - Hotman357 (+)
Nana - 4/30/09 - Bradley1 (+)
May - 4/27/09 - Triple E (+)

J Therapy
=========
Lilly - 4/10/09 - Vitrea (+)

Jasmines
========
Julie - 9/12/09 - Ignacus (+)
??? - 6/25/09 - John Hudson (+)
suzy - 4/8/09 - Hugh Johnson (+)

H&H
===
??? - 9/10/09 - Dfs N Vabeach (+)
Amanda - 6/25/09 - Triple E (+)
??? - 6/14/09 - thewayoflaotzu (+)
Daniela - 6/8/09 - Linkletter2420 (?)
??? - 6/3/09 - Eatatmoes (+)
??? - 4/3/09 - Exclient (+)

1829, 3rd floor (sun)
===============
Lilly - 9/22/09 - Pcpc1688 (+)
??? - 9/1/09 - Pete Dagon (?)
Puna - 4/29/09 - AgingHusky (-)

Star (1829 M st 2nd floor,ICM)
=========================
Stella - 9/19/09 - Ruffian (+)
Angie - 9/18/09 - Readerx (+)
Apple - 9/18/09 - Drofnalb (+)
Bunny - 9/18/09 - Member #3235 (+)
Angie - 8/31/09 - Readerx (+)
Angie - 8/14/09 - Ruffian (?)
Suzie - 7/31/09 - Triple E (+)
Ruby - 7/27/09 - Readerx (+)
Ruby - 7/24/09 - Ruffian (+)
Ruby - 7/20/09 - Readerx (?)
Suzie - 7/16/09 - Intrepid246 (+)
Angie - 7/14/09 - Newzoomie (+)
??? - 6/20/09 - Macphisto (?)
Coco - 6/19/09 - ReaderX (+)
Coco - 6/16/09 - Cavetroll (-)
Angie - 6/10/09 - Readerx (+)
June - 6/4/09 - Thair9999 (+)
Coco - 6/1/09 - Nova Guy (?)
Angie - 5/22/09 - Thair9999 (+)
Suzie - 5/20/09 - Loopy De Loop (+)
Coco - 5/20/09 - Harry Plopper (+)
Coco - 5/14/09 - Marlo (?)
Suzie - 5/13/09 - Superdude32 (+)
Coco - 5/9/09 - Macphisto (+)
Coco - 5/9/09 - Bradley1 (+)
Coco - 5/8/09 - Readerx (+)
Coco - 5/8/09 - Ron John (+)
Angie/Susie - 5/8/09 - Olof2001 (?/+)
Susie - 5/1/09 - Hotman357 (+)
Suzie - 5/1/09 - Fuel Man (+)
Suzie - 4/30/09 - Ron John (+)
Angie - 4/27/09 - Ron John (+)
Suzie - 4/26/09 - Sleazebum (+)
Suzie - 4/24/09 - Exclient (+)
Angie - 4/24/09 - Soxxmann (-)
June - 4/22/09 - Russian Mong (+)
Angie - 4/21/09 - Tofer (+)
???/June - 4/19/09 - Mr Strict (+)
Suzi - 4/17/09 - ReaderX (+)
June - 4/17/09 - Harry Plopper (+)
Suzy - 4/14/09 - Max Beelyun (+)
Suzie - 4/14/09 - Mollusk man (+)
Suzie - 4/13/09 - Trav (+)
Suzie - 4/11/09 - Hofi35 (+)
Suzy - 4/10/09 - Vitrea (+)
Suzie - 4/6/09 - Ruffian (+)
Suzie - 4/5/09 - Bruce52 (+)

Orange
======
closed - 9/22/09 - Pussprowler
Sarah - 8/26/09 - Tofer (?)
Nana - 8/10/09 - Corsair88 (?)
Sue - 7/31/09 - Ginger Man (+)
Lucy - 7/26/09 - Hofi35 (+)
J - 7/26/09 - Wood Wind (+)
Lucy - 7/23/09 - CabDriver52 (+)
Bonnie - 6/7/09 - Thewayoflaotzu (?)
Michelle - 6/4/09 - Ginger Man (+)
Bebe - 5/25/09 - Tofer (+)
Lee/Coco - 5/9/09 - Tofer (+)
May - 4/19/09 - Sleeping Bag (-)
May - 4/6/09 - Nukey Nuke (+)
Tina - 4/4/09 - Harley Dude 29 (?)

VIP
===
June - 9/29/09 - Rango228 (+)
??? - 9/24/09 - Alpha D (?)
Suzane - 8/31/09 - Corsair88 (+)
Sue - 8/25/09 - Randy Farang (+)
Nana - 8/18/09 - Ginger Man (+)
Eye - 6/25/09 - Soxxmann (+)

Supra 1333
===========
??? _ 8/9/09 - Exclient (?)
Yoko - 7/29/09 - Alpha D (+)
Coffee - 7/13/09 - Roamin Roman (+)
Jennifer - 6/21/09 - Thewayoflaotzu (?)
Nana - 6/15/09 - Fj Cruiser (+)
Nana - 6/12/09 - Max Beelyun (+)

Golden Nails
============
Lisa - 9/12/09 - Chaz (+)
Lisa - 8/24/09 -Adobe James (?)
Lisa - 7/30/09 - Johnjohnjr2000 (+)

GHS
===
Tammy - 8/1/09 - Mollusk Man (-)
Nana - 7/30/09 - Alpha D (+)

Not Enough Info
+++++++++++++++
???
==
??? - 9/22/09 - Pussprowler (+) NE plenty of parking
??? - 8/24/09 - Sixty Nine (?) eastern market amp
Muchy - 8/3/09 - Strider99 (?) on M st
Michelle - 7/26/09 - Tofer (+) place for diplomats
??? - 7/26/09 - Wood wind (?) rte 1
Candy - 7/11/09 - Billwilson69 (+) 8 st se, near eastern market
blue sky - 6/18/09
??? - 6/13/09 - Roamin Roman (+) intersection of 9043 and 305
??? - 6/5/09 - Roamin Roman (+) corner or 9055 and 421
May - 5/28/09 - Roamin Roman (+)
??? - 5/25/09 - Roamin Roman (+)
??? - 5/21/09 - MoonView (+)
??? - 5/9/09 - Roamin Roman (+)
D*** - 4/26/09 - thewayoflaotzu (?) 1333 between mass and l
Bobbi - 4/14/09 - Drunker irish (?) 1333

Outside the city
================

when in canada
==============
www.terb.ca - 4/22/09 - Trav

Herndon
=======
Yuni - 6/28/09 - Choboman (?)

(Elkridge)
=======
Pepsi - 7/26/09 - Wood Wind (+)

(greenbelt)
========
K -7/26/09 - Wood Wind (+)

list of amps ripped off from ANOTHER MEMBER - 9/25/09 - Henry34
note - list is out of date

Wayward One

All described acts should be read as interactive fiction

Fatpig
11-19-09, 17:07
Walked in had a choice of two ladies, Ethiopian or white. Chose ethiopian lady. She was not a looker at all but better than the white lady. Had to self shower. Massage lasted about 15 minutes and was just a rub. On flip asked for $ for a rub/tub WHAT. I was gonna walk then she said ok just for you .4. It was poor and I was out of there in 25 minutes.

The place is a joke. I was looking for at least a latin but nada. I see others though have good luck there. Not me, I rather go down further and get some GREAT service for less.

Hotman357
11-19-09, 21:48
I hate to burst your bubble but you are not only one she has offered "bareback" services to which makes it even more dangerous. Think with your "big head" instead of the "little head". It is easy to fall for her game but you have to remember it is strictly "business". Don't get me wrong, she is good but the "bareback" services is strange. The younger Nana is more talented than her but she always keep it safe.

I am out.

I paid:

. 6 door

$ tip

Alpha D
11-20-09, 00:59
Yes!

AD

Drofnalb
11-20-09, 05:29
I hate to burst your bubble but you are not only one she has offered "bareback" services to which makes it even more dangerous. Think with your "big head" instead of the "little head". It is easy to fall for her game but you have to remember it is strictly "business". Don't get me wrong, she is good but the "bareback" services is strange. The younger Nana is more talented than her but she always keep it safe.

I am out.Please understand, I am positive that I am not the only one. I really am not that young. I was just reflecting that the experience was different for me. Wanted to offer a story that was valuable to others.

BTW, this younger Nana? As far as I can tell there is only one Nana at green.

Someone posted a while ago that there was a different Nana, I asked mama, she said there was only one.

Drunker Irish
11-20-09, 08:51

I am out.

This. Those services are on the menu, so I'd be wary about putting it in certain places sans protection.

Last session was fine, but she started weirding out toward the very end with the, "I smell beer" comment. I wonder if thats code for something.

Anyway, t'was fun but she isn't the young Nana nor does she have the looks, skills are there, but too 'stout' for my taste...little mini linebacker look with those shoulders.

I guess we should thankful services are available, but quality in looks and young girls has gone down like a rock over the two to three years.

Freedomfighter
11-20-09, 13:38
Walked in had a choice of two ladies, Ethiopian or white. Chose ethiopian lady. She was not a looker at all but better than the white lady. Had to self shower. Massage lasted about 15 minutes and was just a rub. On flip asked for $ for a rub/tub WHAT. I was going to walk then she said ok just for you. 4. It was poor and I was out of there in 25 minutes.

The place is a joke. I was looking for at least a latin but nada. I see others though have good luck there. Not me, I rather go down further and get some GREAT service for less.Can you elaborate a little more on the Ethiopian lady's looks and body? I personally think that slim Ethiopian women are the most beautiful in the world, it is when they put on the weight that they look plain to me. If you just don't like the Ethiopian look at all, I can accept that.

Macphisto
11-20-09, 20:08
Had a so-so session at green with a late 30s provider. The mamasan seemed to have a cautious attitude, and didn't give a lineup as requested. The provider's looks and attitude were average, although the service itself was pretty good. I probably won't be returning there unless providers improve.

Readerx
11-20-09, 23:49
HI Friends,

Stopped by * this morning at about 1015 and the outer stair door had a big "Closed" sign on it. I hope they were just late opening, but based on other LEO activity, I suspect that this may be a bad omen. Took both 2nd & 3rd floors out of service. Looking for later info from other Mongers.

Walked over to ..33 and saw Nana. Calling her Nana (3), which she thinks is funny. Not the Nana I knew at either Downtown or 14K, but nice session - especially for first meeting. Will return

Be safe,

Rx

Hotman357
11-21-09, 00:18
This. Those services are on the menu, so I'd be wary about putting it in certain places sans protection.

Last session was fine, but she started weirding out toward the very end with the, "I smell beer" comment. I wonder if thats code for something.

Anyway, t'was fun but she isn't the young Nana nor does she have the looks, skills are there, but too 'stout' for my taste. Little mini linebacker look with those shoulders.

I guess we should thankful services are available, but quality in looks and young girls has gone down like a rock over the two to three years.True. As far as young girls are concerned, you have to understand we are getting sloppy seconds from Korea. By the time they get here, they have been around the block a hundred times. The only good thing is some of them like the two Nanas have perfected their skills.

Buckler
11-21-09, 10:39
I remember a Nana from Rio about two years ago. She was older, longish hair, wide and strong. Used to head butt me and thought it fun. Is this the same Nana at green? Not sure I want to relive the memories.

Fatpig
11-21-09, 11:54
Can you elaborate a little more on the Ethiopian lady's looks and body? I personally think that slim Ethiopian women are the most beautiful in the world, it is when they put on the weight that they look plain to me. If you just don't like the Ethiopian look at all, I can accept that.

Sure. Yes I have had slim Ethiopians and they are very attractive. But this lady (Salamon) was neither slim nor attractive. She was thick for those that like that and a bit of a pouch. Very talkative. When I go to these places I either expect great service or a decent massage and I got neither here.

I do see in the reviews there is a nice latin lady but she was not there on this day.

Macphisto
11-21-09, 13:28
Stopped by * this morning at about 1015 and the outer stair door had a big "Closed" sign on it. I hope they were just late opening, but based on other LEO activity, I suspect that this may be a bad omen. Took both 2nd & 3rd floors out of service.

If it took out the 3rd floor, that is doing the mongering community a service. I had originally wanted to go to the 2nd floor several days ago, but noticed some guy sitting in an SUV by the entrance for a long time and chatting with someone on the street. It may have been nothing, but went to green instead.

Dooder
11-21-09, 15:56
If it took out the 3rd floor, that is doing the mongering community a service. I don't know. As one spa goes, so may the others.

I've had good and bad at each place and I've found it hard to make carte blanche assessments on specific spas. Providers, yes. Entire spas, no. There have been some very bad spas that were horrible across the board but they generally end up closed. Or they remain in business due to lack of competition.

I've been in places where I'm just not comfortable. Wasn't the girl ,per se, or maybe it was, but I did not have a relaxing experience. Sometimes it's just bad timing. The ladies are human too - good days and bad. At these times I've tipped well and it becomes my next ATF. The woman is happy to have had someone give her a nice time and change her bad day to good. Every time she see's me it puts her in a happy place which generally put's me in one. :)

However, I just don't like certain places. I can't go to the C-Town nail salon. That just rubs me the wrong way. Should they be closed because of this? Who cares. Not my decision or place to judge. The market will. Places cannot exist because of how I feel. Like in any free market society, the market will determine its worthiness. There must be something good going on to keep this entity viable. Or there may be a couple providers that impress customers enough to ensure repeat business. In any case, it is fulfilling a need in the market. I'm fairly confident they do not exist to prove a point or survive as a non-profit. :)

hmmm... are there any grants available from that TV guy in the question mark suit!?!

On the flip-side, if one entity takes a hit via 'regulation', they all suffer from the fallout, whether real or imagined. (i.e., customers are scared and flee the market, providers are scared and flee, owners fold under pressure which creates a standardized response in the market - all owners may fold under the least amount of pressure, knee-jerk reactionism as opposed to logical thought or legal rights, etc.)

In any case, when one entity suffers from 'outside' or 'regulatory' forces, they all suffer. Otherwise, the market (us guys) will determine suitability for survival.

Not bagging on ya, just my 2 cents. There are places I cannot understand how they remain open. Multiple providers, different days, always a bad experience for me. I'm thinking it's not me with repeated bad experiences but who knows. I'll just report to you guys what occurred and you can make the decision on whether to support one place or another.

Superman06
11-22-09, 09:57
Red light for stop. I've never struck out at an AMP before but there's a first time for everything.

I went in and drew an older girl. She took me to the shower and gave a very thorough washing. She asked if I've been there before and I was honest and said, "two years ago around Christmas, before the closing." She asked for names, so I made one up. After this she asked if I wanted to go to the sauna, and I said no. She told me, "the license has changed and they no longer massage there." Only shower and sauna were available to me. She asked if I had been drinking because she smelled beer. Nope, wasn't drinking. At that point, I figured the situation was not salvagable, so I stopped looking at her or talking to her. She said get dressed and I will get you a refund.

That sucked. Especially since I don't get to go to DC very often. At least I got my crack cleaned up for free. :o)

Wish you better luck.

PussProwler
WOW! I've been in some strange situations at AMP's in the past but this is almost beyond belief. You must of hit her on a bad day. Sometimes these girls can be freaked out for no reason. Might of been paranoia kicking in from some drug. I think you were lucky to get a refund with the free table shower.

Paniki
11-24-09, 09:38
Stopped by the red door this afternoon, just before the lunch crowd showed up. No questions from ajima, she barely acknowledged my being there and showed me room number 5. A couple of minutes later in walks Ruby, she said she came up from Atlanta and been there only a month and, 27, slim, nice B-cups and shaved kitty.

She suggests the sauna then a TS, I agree and pay. The TS was decent, had some light conversation while drying off. Back in the room, it was a nice leisurely massage. On the flip got a chance to play with her B's, then she started the CBJ. Oh yeah, back in the shower she gave me mouthwash, I just thought it was a nice gesture, but after the CBJ she straddled me for a 69. OK, I'm flexible, I usually have to request this. After a few minutes of this she climbed up for some cowgirl and she's either a very good actor or was really enjoying herself, we finished mish. A hot towel, some more mouthwash to clean up and a piece of candy and I'm out of there. All in all an enjoyable visit, very relaxed and unhurried, I chalk that up partially to the time and the weather, but Ruby's a really nice girl fellas, treat her right. Maybe I missed it, but was a Ruby mentioned at GHS?

Pretty nice visit, awesome southwest burger from Fuddrucker's in the airport, a great start to a flight. Doesn't get better than this, right?

My flight was delayed an hour.

Batman77
11-24-09, 16:02
Yesterday I went to the Green/1333. It was fantastic! I had absolutely no trouble finding the place even though its hidden from the main street , rang the doorbell, and was greeted by mamasan. Dropped $.6 for house fee, and then she Brought out Cici or Cece. She's probaly in her late 20's or early 30's. Awsome body and a full B cup with the softest ass ever. Started with a shower, massage, BBBJ, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, doggie then finished up with a crazy missionary. She's fun to talk to, knows how to take care the customer. And is a great girl. Dropped $$ total. Totaly worth every second.

BT

Drofnalb
11-24-09, 19:07
Both were closed, but from what I hear * is back and ready for business.

On the other hand VIP is still closed. I have called and also went there during lunch to make sure for myself.

VIP location is terrible. You stand out in public waiting for someone to open the door. But their women were unbelievable. I think the best I had ever seen.

Will keep my hears to the floor, if I hear anything on VIP I will report.

VIP would be a devastating loss!

Alpha D
11-24-09, 20:27
...their women were unbelievable.

VIP would be a devastating loss!

At least a couple of the girls that were last at VIP came from other local AMPs. So the idea that VIP would be a loss is not really an issue. These girls will move on to something else in the area. For some girls, once your in, it's hard to get out of the Washingtub.

AD

Drofnalb
11-24-09, 21:11
I am a proud monger and have been for many years.

Many people like to put mongers down, all sort of nonsense.
Can't get a women etc. Has to settle for street trash etc.

However, many critics seem to get real uptight when you are hitting it
nicer than they ever could.

Have you noticed this?

For those of us who do not want relationships with women that are more of a pain to keep, we would rather the temporary connection.

Everyone hates when we get what we are looking for. It scares people who are trapped in relationships with women who are truly disgusting.

Just my thoughts.

By the way, mongering is cheaper than those dysfunctional relationships I am
describing.

Corsair88
11-24-09, 23:16
I really liked the ladies at VIP. But since they're closed, I went back to an old haunt. Had ruby or luby at the red door in the green place. See the previous report by Paniki. All info is spot on. Definitely will repeat. If there is one complaint, its that there was no massage, just the main event. But fellas, the main event was well worth it. She made me forget about the loss of VIP.

HappyGardener
11-25-09, 00:48
Long time Chicago monger here coming to Metro DC area next week. I was there two years ago and stayed at the Capital Hilton I believe. I went to a spa that was right around the corner from the hotel on 14th. I think it was across the street from or down the street from a pool/billiards place. Downstairs in an office building below a club or a restuarant. Is this place still open and if so, what was the name of it? I cant really tell names or locations from your cryptic posts as I have read back about 10 pages on the forum.

The other place I went to was a third floor walk up. I remember passing Capital Grill and National Geographic TV as I was walking. It wasnt down an alley like the place you are talking about. it was on a main street with other 3 story buildings. Not newer ones. Would this be the place you guys are talking about having closed?

Be happy to take a PM with more direct info on who i should see. In Chicago we have a lot of 40 and 50 yo women working in our AMPS, and they want $60 for an HJ. I go mostly to Asian Apts or to private providers. Would be happy to trade info if you come this way. I will be staying at the Ritz and will be walking for cabbing

Brahmabull
11-25-09, 09:25
Long time Chicago monger here coming to Metro DC area next week. I was there two years ago and stayed at the Capital Hilton I believe. I went to a spa that was right around the corner from the hotel on 14th. I think it was across the street from or down the street from a pool/billiards place. Downstairs in an office building below a club or a restuarant. Is this place still open and if so, what was the name of it? I cant really tell names or locations from your cryptic posts as I have read back about 10 pages on the forum.

The other place I went to was a third floor walk up. I remember passing Capital Grill and National Geographic TV as I was walking. It wasnt down an alley like the place you are talking about. it was on a main street with other 3 story buildings. Not newer ones. Would this be the place you guys are talking about having closed?

Be happy to take a PM with more direct info on who i should see. In Chicago we have a lot of 40 and 50 yo women working in our AMPS, and they want $60 for an HJ. I go mostly to Asian Apts or to private providers. Would be happy to trade info if you come this way. I will be staying at the Ritz and will be walking for cabbing

Check your PM

Brahmabull
11-25-09, 09:39
At least a couple of the girls that were last at VIP came from other local AMPs. So the idea that VIP would be a loss is not really an issue. These girls will move on to something else in the area. For some girls, once your in, it's hard to get out of the Washingtub.

AD

Less likely then you may think. Recent checks of the Korean paper where these spa owners adverstise for girls had NO openings at all in the Dc Metro area. Its likely the girls from VIP will return or have returned to Flushing and are already working in NY, LI, NJ, or PA.

Drunker Irish
11-25-09, 12:09

Have you noticed this?

For those of us who do not want relationships with women that are more of a pain to keep, we would rather the temporary connection.

Everyone hates when we get what we are looking for. It scares people who are trapped in relationships with women who are truly disgusting.

Just my thoughts.

describing.

I think its cheaper than divorce. $5,000 a throw for Elliott Spitzer? If you have that kind of money, its much cheaper than a divorce. How much did Paul Mcartney pay his ex? Millions of dollars, so a few hundred thousand a year to bang a hot young girl--and a different one if you want every time? I think its cheap.

For mere mortals, lets say you hit the streets once a month for $ and hit an AMP once a month for $160, thats $260 a month, less than a car payment or same as Starbuck's every day with a muffin. Thats more ass than guys I know who are married are getting.

Double that, and its once a week, for the cost of a car payment.

And even at $600 a month, thats cheaper than divorce or marriage. Throw in kids on top of that, waaay cheaper. I think the guys who never get married, hit it, have a kid, and say see ya later have the right idea. Visit the kids when you want, the mom wants you to be around--and you don't have to be around. Let her make all the decisions, 'cause she is going to do it anyway, and show up for birthdays and Christmas and go monger the rest of the time.

Have your cake and eat it, too. Go ahead and flame me, you know I'm right.

Blue Star11
11-25-09, 12:51
After reading the posts on Cece I decide yesterday to pay a visit since the last time I was there was over 6 month ago. Rang the bell and was greeted by Mamasan and I asked for Cece. I was told by mms that Luby changed her name from Cece when she came back from vacation while back. Had a great time.

She is probably in her mid 20's, attractive face, nice body, and very sweet demeanor. She soaped me up and made sure every inch of my body was clean. She is a good looking Asian girl. She gave me a good TS and a so so massage. The main event was so~~ nice. I'll repeat and definently worth it.

Ruffian
11-25-09, 18:32

Have you noticed this?

Just my thoughts.

describing.

I agree. I spent more money, felt more pain, and wasted more time with my last gf than I did having awesome times with 10 different women combined.

CabDriver52
11-25-09, 19:02

Nicer than they ever could.

Have you noticed this?

Just my thoughts.

Describing.Amen! This site handles mongering but I don't think it's much different from *************.comor the like. I can ONLY agree: when someone is happy with what they have other folks don't like it. Finally someone came out and said it. So many unhappy marriages, so many dysfunctional one-way relationships.

I felt compelled to chime in on this one.

Be safe out there!

Cabbie!

Journeyer
11-26-09, 05:31
Went to a new spot for me tonigHt AND I liHked it. I don't want to give away the exact name or location but the spot is very close to Ft Reno park when looking on google maps. This trip was months in the making as I was gathering info and planning this trip for a while. I knew who to ask for based on previous reports. D*n**l*a. My phone call was met with suspicion but I was told my requested provider was working. When I got there, my requested appointment did not immediately greet me so I got to meet a very another attractive latino co-worker while I sat on the couch. I may call to request some time with this latina alternative in the future. I was then met by my requested servicer and led back into the room. I lied and acted as if I had seen her several months ago and she played along for a while. She asked me if I would like a shower to which I replied "sure". She turned on the shower and asked me if she should return in 2 minutes or 5 minutes. I indicated 5 mins and she left the room. Before she came back into the room and not knowing what the rates were, I laid out. 8 on the table next to .6 as this is what I would have expected from an AMP. She came into the room and began a couple minutes of a very good massage. I flopped my arms over the side of the table and she ended up continuing the massage from over my left arm. I proceeded to roam over her covered legs without protest or backing away and that brought a level of comfort to us both. She asked me to flip over and got pretty acquainted with a full body massage in specific areas. I guess she did not know what I had left on the night stand as she then requested the house fee. I indicated that it was on the night stand and she picked up the .8 and returned after 1 minute. She then informed me that a massage "session" would be $ and what would I like. I indicated without verbal communication that a mic check is what was needed. I was informed that a mic check was $.4. At this point she was only in a thong and I was in full control of the gorgeous "C"s and indicated that I understood. I then proceeded to receive one of the best CBJ's I've ever had. After the fireworks were over a proper clean-up was done and we both felt alot more comfortable than when we walked in. This place is obviously a well kept secret and costs more that you're average AMP. It is a step above any AMP than I have been to and as I was walking out I noticed a white provider in one of the empty rooms. That is a total of 2 smok'n hot latinas and an average to low level white provider.

I will definitely be returning but like I said, this place costs more than an average AMP.

Drofnalb
11-26-09, 05:55
I can understand why SWs make people nervious. They roam around in public and are too visible for many people's taste.

But AMPs and AMP mongers are invisible. Which makes me wonder why we sit around and let them keep attacking our hobby.

MD and VA are tough places to battle. But I think that if we got together somehow we could take DC. I mean politically.

There is no excuse for them closing our joints and scaring our girls. This drives the business under ground and makes life more difficult and dangerous than it need be.

I used to live in SF and can tell you they have more AMPs in that city than MD, DC, and N. VA combined. They never get raided or closed because they are organized.

I am tired of playing these games with Fenty and uncle LEO, lets get our shit together!

If they can open Marijuana cafe's in LA and have bunny ranches in NV, I mean common, we really can take DC.

Ginger Man
11-27-09, 18:17
I can understand why SWs make people nervious. They roam around in public and are too visible for many people's taste.

But AMPs and AMP mongers are invisible. Which makes me wonder why we sit around and let them keep attacking our hobby.

MD and VA are tough places to battle. But I think that if we got together somehow we could take DC. I mean politically.

There is no excuse for them closing our joints and scaring our girls. This drives the business under ground and makes life more difficult and dangerous than it need be.

I used to live in SF and can tell you they have more AMPs in that city than MD, DC, and N. VA combined. They never get raided or closed because they are organized.

I am tired of playing these games with Fenty and uncle LEO, lets get our shit together!

If they can open Marijuana cafe's in LA and have bunny ranches in NV, I mean common, we really can take DC.

How is this done?

Drofnalb
11-28-09, 00:57
How is this done?

This would need to be a multi faceted approach.

I see three avenues. I will start with the most risky to least risky.

1. Sue the District of Columbia.

2. Fund city council members to run on a platform to stop prosecuting AMPs.

My preferred method however is the "District of Columbia AMP tax fund".
Hear me out.

One of us can create a website. ING Direct offers free money transfer. Also, I think Paypal offers money transfer for non-profits.

Everytime you get your world rocked by a fine Asian honey at green or * send $5 - $10 to a central account. All deposits would be displayed on the website by username. Once monthly we would send a tax check to the District of Columbia, to encourage a new massage parlor tax. All tax dollars are public knowledge. There would be no chance of long term corruption.

Our web site would display.

username tax$ MP
------------- ------- ----
Drofnalb $10 green
Ginger Man $5 vip
Alpha D $10 green
Drunker Irish $5 star
Ruffian $5 star

In Oakland the marijuana shops insisted on paying the city a tax. They volunteered. Now the marijuana shops are a revenue stream for the city (i.e. the city is vested in marijuana cafe success).

If we start this, we can eventually make it law. Add $5 - $10 to every visit. Most of you can afford it. Also, prices might go down. One of the reasons prices are so high now is the danger and risk factor of operations.

For instance if weed was truly legal the price would drop radically, the only thing weed smokers pay for is the risk premium.

IT IS TIME FOR A NEW AMP TAX!!! THERE IS NO PLACE BETTER TO START IT THAN HERE!!!

I am on speaking terms with several local Mamasan, If you know your Mamasan talk to her about it.

Propilot
11-28-09, 01:14
I had the rare chance to visit D.C. today and decided that I would visit Green Court. Buzzed in and mamasan escorted me to the room. I asked her for a lineup but she said no. I was prepared to walk if the girl was not up to par to my liking. Sara walks in and says hello and ask if I had been there before. She spoke English reasonably and looked above average. Sara's age seems to be somewhere in the forties. She carries her age well.

I paid her the house fee and got undressed. Sara escorted me to the sauna because the TS was busy. After a few minutes she returned and we went to the TS. TS was average. As for the erotic play, she seems mechanical/businesslike and will fake the moans.

Sara stated that she came from Manhattan about a week ago. She said that she likes Manhattan because the tips are bigger. I do believe that she wants to get you in and out as soon as possible without much fanfare. Would repeat in nothing else was available.

Propilot-Always check your six.

Does anyone know if the massage parlor by the Navy Yard is still open? If so, will someone Pm the address to me? It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Roamin Roman
11-28-09, 01:52
In Oakland the marijuana shops insisted on paying the city a tax. They volunteered. Now the marijuana shops are a revenue stream for the city (I. E. The city is vested in marijuana cafe success).

If we start this, we can eventually make it law. Add $5. $10 to every visit. Most of you can afford it. Also, prices might go down. One of the reasons prices are so high now is the danger and risk factor of operations.I didn't realize that was you, Councilman Catania. Weed shop in Oakland are able to exist right now because of the current political climate. Besides, politicians subsist on other things besides $$$ (. Although money is very much a language that too many in this city speak all-too-fluently). I predict that the AMP action would go underground (to apartments) or out-of-city (to VA or MD) before an "AMP Tax" works. If it ever would. But, you do get an "A" (or "B+") for your attempt to solve the matter. I just don't see it working. Better to re-elect Marion Barry to the Mayorship.

Corsair88
11-28-09, 09:07
Does anyone know if the massage parlor by the Navy Yard is still open? If so, will someone Pm the address to me? It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.That one my friend, like other fine establishments in recent memory, has left us.

BigTigger
11-28-09, 10:22
Stopped by last week and it is still closed. Everything thing is still in order when you look through the class windows, but still closed.

DrummerBoy
11-28-09, 16:41
Went to a new spot for me tonigHt AND I liHked it. I don't want to give away the exact name or location but the spot is very close to Ft Reno park when looking on google maps. This trip was months in the making as I was gathering info and planning this trip for a while. I knew who to ask for based on previous reports. D*n**l*a. My phone call was met with suspicion but I was told my requested provider was working. When I got there, my requested appointment did not immediately greet me so I got to meet a very another attractive latino co-worker while I sat on the couch. I may call to request some time with this latina alternative in the future. I was then met by my requested servicer and led back into the room. I lied and acted as if I had seen her several months ago and she played along for a while. She asked me if I would like a shower to which I replied "sure". She turned on the shower and asked me if she should return in 2 minutes or 5 minutes. I indicated 5 mins and she left the room. Before she came back into the room and not knowing what the rates were, I laid out. 8 on the table next to .6 as this is what I would have expected from an AMP. She came into the room and began a couple minutes of a very good massage. I flopped my arms over the side of the table and she ended up continuing the massage from over my left arm. I proceeded to roam over her covered legs without protest or backing away and that brought a level of comfort to us both. She asked me to flip over and got pretty acquainted with a full body massage in specific areas. I guess she did not know what I had left on the night stand as she then requested the house fee. I indicated that it was on the night stand and she picked up the .8 and returned after 1 minute. She then informed me that a massage "session" would be $ and what would I like. I indicated without verbal communication that a mic check is what was needed. I was informed that a mic check was $.4. At this point she was only in a thong and I was in full control of the gorgeous "C"s and indicated that I understood. I then proceeded to receive one of the best CBJ's I've ever had. After the fireworks were over a proper clean-up was done and we both felt alot more comfortable than when we walked in. This place is obviously a well kept secret and costs more that you're average AMP. It is a step above any AMP than I have been to and as I was walking out I noticed a white provider in one of the empty rooms. That is a total of 2 smok'n hot latinas and an average to low level white provider.

I will definitely be returning but like I said, this place costs more than an average AMP.
this is not an AMp, but providing better service? I doubt. Do they shower you there? is it a table shower? do they provide body slides? I doubt it...based on your report "shower yourself". I guess it is good for a non-amp...but not as good as an amp from my experience.

Trileptal
11-28-09, 22:28
Any info on what happened it used to be my favorite place to go to.

Indian Joe
11-29-09, 00:52
Be alert for information, and please don't provide any incriminating specifics.

Knowledgable people will know what to expect without having any details. No need to help those who could cause us ill.

Ginger Man
11-30-09, 18:13
Any info on what happened it used to be my favorite place to go to.

it was the landlord. Lease over.

Dr Bombay
11-30-09, 18:34
Any info on what happened it used to be my favorite place to go to.I loved that place too. I read somewhere instead of busting the place (Rio got the required license to operate) the powers that be decided to make life difficult to the owner of the property.

Trileptal
12-01-09, 01:47
so does anyone have info on if or where they moved too ?

Exclient
12-01-09, 05:04
Re 1818. Catch as catch can. Next time you catch, ask them for hours. That is all I feel I can say on the board at this time.

Nana at green. I can't argue with her history and rep.

Question: Why Flushing? Besides it being koreatown. Why is this the place that they all come from? What the hell are the AMPs in Flushing like? I can only imagine.

CabDriver52
12-01-09, 17:48
Re 1818. Catch as catch can. Next time you catch, ask them for hours. That is all I feel I can say on the board at this time.

Question: Why Flushing? Besides it being koreatown. Why is this the place that they all come from? What the hell are the AMPs in Flushing like? I can only imagine.It's like a giant Chinatown. I think it's like a 'home away from home' if that makes any sense. The Asian communities are very tight knit. They face good times as well as bad together, as a community, not as family to family.

Cabbie!

Brahmabull
12-01-09, 20:39

Question: Why Flushing? Besides it being koreatown. Why is this the place that they all come from? What the hell are the AMPs in Flushing like? I can only imagine.

The largest Korean and Chinese population in the US is in Flushing, they can live and shop there without having to speak 1 word of English to anyone.

Not many AMPs like here in Flushing most 'barber shops' do not service non Asian clients, the few spas actually in Flushing have curtains, no walls, and most will not even touch your junk until you visit many many times if at all. They do not want AMPs in the area where they live, too close to home.
Most of the good AMPs are on Long Island or Manhattan. They commute.

Freelancevideo
12-02-09, 03:58
Any info on what happened it used to be my favorite place to go to.RIO always made me feel welcome and I didn't get the impression that they took my business for granted. The only bad thing about their location was that I hang out in some of the bars in that neighborhood and had to be careful about entering or leaving RIO if I was going to maintain some privacy.

Freelancevideo
12-02-09, 04:03
so does anyone have info on if or where they moved too ?Rio always made me feel welcome and I never felt that they took my business for granted. The location was bad as I hang out in some of the bars in the neighborhood. I hope they resurface.

Triple E
12-02-09, 10:13
Sounds like you had Solomon. I've definitely had good experiences with her, but others report differently. Def. a good time when you are on her good side.

I saw an Ethiopian named Ida once -- slender and hot -- didn't get to be with her though. There's also reports of one Latina, but you have to call for her, and she's supposed to be on weekends. Unfortunately, haven't had a chance to get with her either.

That place is definitely YMMV, but can be good.

Walked in had a choice of two ladies, Ethiopian or white. Chose ethiopian lady. She was not a looker at all but better than the white lady. Had to self shower. Massage lasted about 15 minutes and was just a rub. On flip asked for $ for a rub/tub WHAT. I was gonna walk then she said ok just for you .4. It was poor and I was out of there in 25 minutes.

The place is a joke. I was looking for at least a latin but nada. I see others though have good luck there. Not me, I rather go down further and get some GREAT service for less.

Triple E
12-02-09, 10:22
Damn, all you guys getting the Latina girls there, and I keep missing out.

Then again, I've never had a bad time there, so not complaining if I get other shades. ;)

Drofnalb
12-02-09, 19:20
I was thinking about the place today.

When I went there mamasan took me in.

I saw alot of young asian kids there, most about 4 years old.

While I was walking through another lady was instructing the children into another room.

Was that place a child daycare also?

Redner
12-03-09, 02:57
Hey all,

Been lurking around a little bit and have managed to figure a few of these places out. I have never been to an MP/AMP, no experience with SW, cList, or anything at all.

I plan to check out Green sometime soon, and just want to know what to be ready for. Do they tell you the house fee straight up? Whats considered a proper tip? Is it appropriate to ask to see the whole line up? Anything I should avoid saying or doing(besides the obvious)? Basically, what should I do when I go in?

Obviously I'm a huge newbie when it comes to this, any help would be appreciated. If my post needs to be edited for any reason please let me know.

Thanks

Redner
12-03-09, 03:10
Hey all,

I've been lurking for a little while and I've found a place in DC I would like to check out. I have ever been to a MP/AMP, never SW, never cList, never mongered in my life!

So I have decided I'm going to check out Green sometime soon, seems to have good reviews from what I've seen. Like I said, I have never set foot in an AMP so I don't know exactly what to expect. I just have a few basic questions.

Should I tell them I've never been? Will they tell me the house fee straight up? Whats an appropriate tip for certain situations? Will they expect me know if there are any other fees? Anything I should avoid saying or doing, besides the obvious? Is it ok to ask to see the whole line up?

Basically just want to know what my game plan should be so everything goes smoothly without any awkward moments or possibly raising any un-needed flags.

I know I sound like a complete newbie but any advice or input would be greatly appreciated. If my post needs to be edited please let me know.

Thanks

Sleazebum
12-03-09, 16:21
Go there!

Take EXACTLY $160.00 in CASH with you. NO MORE and NO LESS!

If asked if you have been there before it is okay to lie and say you have been if you are good at lying. They can usually tell someone is lying so use your own judgement.

As soon as your provider joins you in the room give her the whole $160 and that should settle any money issues.

Undress quickly and go with the flow!

Report back here what happens.

And RTFF RTFF RTFF RTFF rinse and repeat...

JJ

Hey all,

I've been lurking for a little while and I've found a place in DC I would like to check out. I have ever been to a MP/AMP, never SW, never cList, never mongered in my life!

So I have decided I'm going to check out Green sometime soon, seems to have good reviews from what I've seen. Like I said, I have never set foot in an AMP so I don't know exactly what to expect. I just have a few basic questions.

Should I tell them I've never been? Will they tell me the house fee straight up? Whats an appropriate tip for certain situations? Will they expect me know if there are any other fees? Anything I should avoid saying or doing, besides the obvious? Is it ok to ask to see the whole line up?

Basically just want to know what my game plan should be so everything goes smoothly without any awkward moments or possibly raising any un-needed flags.

I know I sound like a complete newbie but any advice or input would be greatly appreciated. If my post needs to be edited please let me know.

Thanks

Dcdave76
12-03-09, 22:34
I stopped by 1829 M St NW last night. The door to the building was closed with note that read "Spa 2nd and 3rd floor closed". In desparation I rang the 2nd floor bell anyway, but nobody responded. It had been a while since I was there, but does anyone know if this is permanent? I hope not. I loved the 2nd floor! Anyone had the same issue? I know people don't like to divulge address info in the forum, so if you'd like to message me I'll be happy to share two other locations if you have suggestions for other favorite locations in DC.

Thanks,

DC Dave

Tofer
12-03-09, 23:12
Went to VIP and Orange and sadly confirmed the news. Then I went to that same place our colleague went to, also had Ruby or "Luby, " and recognized her from Orange. So, good talent stays in town! Fast massage, but prefaced it by saying they were very busy due to the holiday; good attention everywhere; smooth smokin; offered (I think) 69 but that's not my game in that context; sweet, natural nips and all made up for the short time. Would I repeat? Of course, I already did!

I really liked the ladies at VIP. But since they're closed, I went back to an old haunt. Had ruby or luby at the red door in the green place. See the previous report by Paniki. All info is spot on. Definitely will repeat. If there is one complaint, its that there was no massage, just the main event. But fellas, the main event was well worth it. She made me forget about the loss of VIP.

ThroatPlunger
12-04-09, 01:37
I was thinking about the place today.

When I went there mamasan took me in.

I saw alot of young asian kids there, most about 4 years old.

While I was walking through another lady was instructing the children into another room.

Was that place a child daycare also?

Cool. I've been getting fondled for a woman to feed her kids.

;)

A John
12-04-09, 06:07
Newbies kill me..............

I stopped by 1829 M St NW last night. The door to the building was closed with note that read "Spa 2nd and 3rd floor closed". In desparation I rang the 2nd floor bell anyway, but nobody responded. It had been a while since I was there, but does anyone know if this is permanent? I hope not. I loved the 2nd floor! Anyone had the same issue? I know people don't like to divulge address info in the forum, so if you'd like to message me I'll be happy to share two other locations if you have suggestions for other favorite locations in DC.

Thanks,

DC Dave

Drofnalb
12-04-09, 06:53
This post was on erotic mp dot com.

Can anyone verify?

----------------------------------------------------
funwu565 December 2nd 2009 07:24 AM

it is open, ashley was the best provider

Trileptal
12-06-09, 01:48
Okay so it seems all the best spot have either been shut down or just not opening for some reason. What is a monger to do now ?

Roamin Roman
12-06-09, 03:07
Okay so it seems all the best spot have either been shut down or just not opening for some reason. What is a monger to do now ?When the going gets tough (in one's own 'hood), the tough and not-so-tough make a road trip to points further afield --- NYC and Philly are possibilities. Otherwise, wait for the Spring rains to make the drought subside.

Batman77
12-06-09, 03:51
Okay so it seems all the best spot have either been shut down or just not opening for some reason. What is a monger to do now?DC is trying so hard to shut down AMP for some reason and this year so far they've closed down 3 AMP. From what I've heard and read in the news paper, District Attorney General Peter Nickles is the one thats on top of this matter. Also he has promised that he'll put an end to this. It is nothing but politic, hes trying to move up the ladder but doing so hes killing everyone including me. No matter what he does he won't be successful in closing down AMP. I've already heard that 2 new amp is coming back and soon to be open in DC.

Enjoy while you can fellers because it just don't look good right now.

Batman77
12-06-09, 04:02
Went 2 my favorite location today and met new girl named "Kimberly". She's very hot looking and nice body. She's probaly in her late 20's or early 30's. I would give her face a 9 but body an 9! She was very enthusiastic and probably the best I have had at an AMP in some time. Lots of fun, good English, Good TS. Once the fun started, she was outstanding! Took direction well, had some good initiative. She is very flexible and lets you put her in all sorts of positions. Excellent performer! Nice girl 2. I'll repeat.

Freshly Snipes
12-06-09, 15:06
Despite all the traffic around that area I decided to hit up H&H. I wasn't expecting any beauty queens but I drew 'M'. The thing about 'M' is that I remember her from many years ago, when I had an office job in the Dupont circle area; she used to be/or still is, a cleaning lady. Looks like the economy has people in all walks of life looking for other forms of employment. I remember her because of her shy demeanor, and that she was married. At the time. Another thing is that she actually used her real name from when I knew her from before, when introducing herself at H&H which is why I'm only going to post her first initial here. I seriously doubt she remember me, and made no indications that she did. Anyhow, despite her being very quiet, she was willing to please and I got my money's worth. Not a talker but I'm not there to socialize.

Girl next door type face. Nice body. O. K massage. Never said no on the other requests.

If you draw her, treat her well.

Trileptal
12-06-09, 15:35
where is this location? I cant tell by the info you give 1333 the addy ?please help.

Went 2 my favorite location today and met new girl named "Kimberly". She's very hot looking and nice body. She's probaly in her late 20's or early 30's. I would give her face a 9 but body an 9! She was very enthusiastic and probably the best I have had at an AMP in some time. Lots of fun, good English, Good TS. Once the fun started, she was outstanding! Took direction well, had some good initiative. She is very flexible and lets you put her in all sorts of positions. Excellent performer! Nice girl 2. I'll repeat.

Jericho
12-08-09, 10:56
Planning a journey to Chinatown. Does anyone know whether Lisa is back at Golden Nails? I heard she was on extended leave. Please drop me a message if you have any news more recent than early fall. Thanks.

Peace.

Jericho
12-08-09, 15:33
Okay, I decided to answer my own question about Lisa and ventured into Chinatown to find Golden Nails. I can confirm what has already been written about the experience in this forum, but should add two friendly amendments:

1) I didn't encounter any weird throng of people around the steps. However, I was there around mid-day and had to weave through a pretty typical urban mixed bag of pedestrians and loiterers. I can see that end of the block feeling pretty rough-and-tumble after dark, but the daytime scene just seemed like a busy street that could have been in any number of Chinatowns around the country.

2) There is another Golden Nails on 7th St. That seems to be associated with this place. I asked after Lisa there and was very politely but clearly steered to the joint on H St. Make sure you know where you're going.

I'll repeat the visit eventually because of the price, convenience, and the sheer novelty. Didn't feel weird behind the curtain since no other patrons were around. The massage was just fine. Not terrific, but a welcome treatment and worth the walk to Chinatown by itself. As for the final chapter, well. The technique was a bit unusual and daily repeats would undoubtedly result in callouses.

Still, I would return. Happy to share more details.

Cheers

Ginger Man
12-09-09, 18:02
Tough neighborhood, but still.

Norm Leone
12-09-09, 20:40
Stopped by for half hour. More attractive girl, pretty and younger than last time with smaller real boobs, real tiny nipples. On the flip she was topless in a thong and I was roaming. I took a peek at the kitty, top was shaved. She dropped the thong and started playing with herself big time, so I knew it was pussy juice all over my johnson during the tug. If I wanted that I would have fucked her bareback. I told her to get up on the table and she spread her legs and fingered herself, while I finished on my own.

This is my second hygeine complaint about that place. Not going back.

BTW if you go, you can park on the other side of the building and there is a narrow space between that building and the next building. You walk through, come out literally next to Enliven, take a right, walk 10 feet, and in the door. Minimal exposure.

Globetrotter
12-09-09, 23:37
I have not been to a DC AMP in may years but have been again following this board for for a couple of months. I would like take up wherre I left off and have a few AMP sessions but cannot seem to find any address information on some of the ones referred to. I am interested in "1333 Green" which I can only assume is 1333 Green Ct., NW. Went there, found that address but saw nothing that remotely resembled an AMP. Also would like to visit Enliven but have no clue where it is.

Before flaming me and telling me to RTFF - I have done that and I've gone back quite a bit of time but can find nothing. has there ever been a list posted with the AMP name and addresses that I an use as a reference?

Would appreciate any info. Replies by PM OK.

TIA
Globe

Alpha D
12-10-09, 01:36
1333 Green...saw nothing that remotely resembled an AMP.
You are at the right spot. Gay night club to left. Brown door to right of night club has a door bell and a camera above the door. Ring the bell, wait for the buzzer. Have fun.

Someone else will have to enlighten you about enliven.

AD

Norm Leone
12-10-09, 10:34
... Also would like to visit Enliven but have no clue where it is.

TIA
Globe

Enliven Therapy 8472-D Tyco Rd, Vienna VA, 22182
Moon Therapy 8453-I Tyco Rd, Vienna VA, 22182

Both right off Rt 7 next to the Dulles Toll Road.

Norm

Jericho
12-10-09, 10:37
Okay, I decided to answer my own question about Lisa and ventured into Chinatown to find Golden Nails. I can confirm what has already been written about the experience in this forum, but should add two friendly amendments:

1) I didn't encounter any weird throng of people around the steps. However, I was there around mid-day and had to weave through a pretty typical urban mixed bag of pedestrians and loiterers. I can see that end of the block feeling pretty rough-and-tumble after dark, but the daytime scene just seemed like a busy street that could have been in any number of Chinatowns around the country.

2) There is another Golden Nails on 7th St. That seems to be associated with this place. I asked after Lisa there and was very politely but clearly steered to the joint on H St. Make sure you know where you're going.

I'll repeat the visit eventually because of the price, convenience, and the sheer novelty. Didn't feel weird behind the curtain since no other patrons were around. The massage was just fine. Not terrific, but a welcome treatment and worth the walk to Chinatown by itself. As for the final chapter, well. The technique was a bit unusual and daily repeats would undoubtedly result in callouses.

Still, I would return. Happy to share more details.

Cheers

Several individuals with a total of zero posts in this forum have sent me private messages asking for more details about this place. As a starting point, check out Wayward One's 11/19 post indexing previous posts about visits to this and other locations. If you do decide to conduct any reconnaissance of your own, come back and tell us about it.

A John
12-10-09, 13:39
This should be in the NO. VA. thread...........

Enliven Therapy 8472-D Tyco Rd, Vienna VA, 22182
Moon Therapy 8453-I Tyco Rd, Vienna VA, 22182

Both right off Rt 7 next to the Dulles Toll Road.

Norm

Norm Leone
12-10-09, 22:22
This should be in the NO. VA. thread...........

Answering a question in the DC thread. No big deal, some people venture out of the the city, it is still the DC metro area. Not worth two extra postings.

G'Day!

Norm

Alpha D
12-11-09, 00:13
1333 Green is closed until 11 Dec, according to a posting on the door. Hope this saves someone a trip before 1 a.m. tomorrow.

Mollusk Man
12-11-09, 01:27
Went to 1333 this past Sunday to try out Kimberly, and concur that she was great. Fantastic and cooperative attitude. Very friendly. Good looking to boot.

Drunker Irish
12-11-09, 15:46
Went to 1333 this past Sunday to try out Kimberly, and concur that she was great. Fantastic and cooperative attitude. Very friendly. Good looking to boot.

Something isn't making sense, as previous poster said it was closed until today. Was it open on what day?

Seva Lurker
12-11-09, 20:59
Answering a question in the DC thread. No big deal, some people venture out of the the city, it is still the DC metro area. Not worth two extra postings.

G'Day!

Norm

Not the point, some people don't venture INTO the city, so please post them where they apply.

Brahmabull
12-11-09, 21:29
Not the point, some people don't venture INTO the city, so please post them where they apply.

He answered a POST IN THIS THREAD, in the NOVA forum, they already know where these 2 spas are.

The person who posted the question, posted it here, not there. So it was answered here NOT there.

Batman77
12-11-09, 22:40
Went by there Monday and they had a sign on the door saying it'll be closed until Friday 14 but today when I was there sign on the changed to "Closed for business". Something must happened there and I have a feeling they might be closed for good. Sad, very sad.

Nickels50
12-11-09, 22:41
Tough neighborhood, but still.I was there on Wednesday.

PM me for more details.

Batman77
12-11-09, 22:43
I've heard that Rio is back and open for business somewhere in DC area. I don't know what their location is yet but soon as I find some info. I'll post it here.

BT.

Buckler
12-12-09, 01:23
An old friend is back and in operation. Check sports section. Go through the alley and down the stairs. Carpet is a green shell color. Same as the old place but somehow better.

Benji1977
12-12-09, 12:29
Went by there Monday and they had a sign on the door saying it'll be closed until Friday 14 but today when I was there sign on the changed to "Closed for business". Something must happened there and I have a feeling they might be closed for good. Sad, very sad.I was there at about the same time and saw the same sign.

Too bad I never had the opportunity to go!

Mike32
12-12-09, 12:29
Copy and paste the following text into google. I believe it would help

9th st NW New York Ave NE, 2nd floor metro stop 4884 usasexguideClick the first link that comes up. You'll get a list of locations. Rio is listed as "Olympic"--it's previous name--on that list.

Now, I'm going to request info. I live in LA, I may be offered work in the DC area. I lived in DC in 2003.

Is it really this bad these days? I mean--look at that list 40-50 places or more are they all shut down?

I will cancel any job offers I get in DC if it's really this bad.

Vito187
12-13-09, 05:22
Copy and paste the following text into google. I believe it would help

Click the first link that comes up. You'll get a list of locations. Rio is listed as "Olympic"--it's previous name--on that list.

Now, I'm going to request info. I live in LA, I may be offered work in the DC area. I lived in DC in 2003.

Is it really this bad these days? I mean--look at that list 40-50 places or more are they all shut down?

I will cancel any job offers I get in DC if it's really this bad.I have not been active in the DC scene for about 5 months, so my intel may not be very accurate. However I think things in DC are the worst they have been since I started in the hobby. The providers that are open don't stay open for a good period of time. They may reopen then close again (e. G. Rio). That said, you can also find AMPs in NOVA, the MD counties around DC, and further north in Baltimore. The ones in NOVA and the MD counties generally vary in services provided, while the services the AMPs in Baltimore provide is much more robust. However, I think, in general, the girs are better looking in DC than in Baltimore, when and if they are available.

Mike32
12-13-09, 16:30
I have not been active in the DC scene for about 5 months, so my intel may not be very accurate. However I think things in DC are the worst they have been since I started in the hobby. The providers that are open don't stay open for a good period of time. They may reopen then close again (e. G. Rio). That said, you can also find AMPs in NOVA, the MD counties around DC, and further north in Baltimore. The ones in NOVA and the MD counties generally vary in services provided, while the services the AMPs in Baltimore provide is much more robust. However, I think, in general, the girs are better looking in DC than in Baltimore, when and if they are available.Before deciding for sure that DC's time is past and to target other cities.

Thanks for the feedback.

To the politicians, if guys are happier in a certian city and will even work for slightly harder for slightly less because action is availble that's a big + for the economy in aggregate over being the type of city noone will even visit less move to.

You need single men (and women.) If the whole country made an average income of 45K and had 3 kids, we'd be bankrupt because each kid in public school costs 15K.

Stop picking on single people when we try to have a little fun or we'll just go to somewhere more tolerant.

CabDriver52
12-13-09, 22:15
Maybe..just maybe, the girls are traveling for the holiday season??

If it is true this may be the end for a while.

I haven't 'been' in some time, just too busy. Maybe after the first of the year or MD may be an answer.

Cabbie!

Asianagirl
12-14-09, 16:21
Gentlemen,

I would like to thank all of you for great support I've received while I was in DC area. Sorry to report that "brown door" is out of business for good and I'm also going to take some time off. I've been following this forum for some time and read a lot of good and some bad story about me. Thank you guys again but something about me not using rubber was total BS. I for one very concern about health and will be the last one to be in that situation. I'm planing to come back to DC metro area in near future. Guys, take care of yourself and hope to see you soon.

Nana

Drunker Irish
12-14-09, 17:51
Maybe..just maybe, the girls are traveling for the holiday season??

If it is true this may be the end for a while.

I haven't 'been' in some time, just too busy. Maybe after the first of the year or MD may be an answer.

Cabbie!

Green Ct. is not picking up the phone :(

The new place is picking up the phone, and apparently there is parking. Might check it out, but its not convenient nor is it all that great of a neighborhood.

Bobby M
12-14-09, 21:12
The first week of December I made an unanticipated trip to DC and did not have an opportunity to read the AMP postings for DC before I had left my computer so when I wanted to make a visit to an AMP on Thursday 12/3 I was forced to rely upon my memory of previous visits.
THEIRrst visitor of the dayShe probably wouldn't have been my first choice as I like them a little younger, and not as much in the bust area. We started with a TS where she did an average job and got all the important spots several times. She had asked if I had been there before and I stated, correctly, 3 or 4 times including last June when I had last been in the DC area. During the TS I tried several times to caress her off hand and thigh with little result. We then returned for the massage which was light and somewhat short as I again tried to massage her. When we had entered the room I had reached into my shirt pocket and brought out my glasses case with a folded $ in plane sight when I placed it on the top of the stand. After a very few minutes of massage and counter massage she hopped off the table and said something like "you win" and said she would be back in a minute. She appeared to leave to get some lube and cover and upon her return proceeded to strip off her clothes and climbed on the table.

She proceeded with a BJ, some DATY, Cowgirl, Missionary, and several other positions as I was trying to hold out for a longer session. When we finished I asked her to lie on top or next to me and this only lasted for about half a minute with the explanation that she did not like a massage nor cuddling. At the end she rubbed fingers together looking for tip so I pointed to glasses case, which she picked up and handed to me so I could give her the tip.

Face 5
body maybe a 5 for me but more for those who like the larger bolt on's
TS - 6 or 7
Massage 3 as it was very short.
Effort her overall session 7 or more as she was willing to go to multiple positions and worked real hard to get me off.
Attitude maybe 5 as she had limits I didn't like

Would I go back to her - only if she was the last one available as she would let me do what I like, however her effort was very good.

Monday 12/7 I had a chance to visit another AMP about 2:00pm. Since I did not wish to see Soy again I decided to visit another AMP and selected second floor on M, which I found to be closed as there was no longer a sign at the door, just one for third floor, which I would not even consider. I then walked down the block to the Jaz place and was admitted by Nikki.

She asked for entry fee and left me to undress. Off to TS which was reasonably good with plenty of attention to the right spots. Back to the room display glasses case and of to the massage which was OK but not long as wandering hands again had an effect. On to dropping clothes and action. At the end she took the tip and asked if there was more tip. I said no, sorry, that was all the money I brought, which was mostly the truth as I do not take wallet, watch, etc to visit. She left to get hot towels to wash face, clean up body etc. I then got dressed as she handed me my clothes and she put on my socks, shoes, and coat. I asked if she could get me a Coke and she did so. She hadn't told me her name so I asked and she told me as we walked to the door.

Face 6
Body 6
TS 7
Massage 6
effort 7
Would I repeat? maybe however I prefer to visit a different lady each time, unless I get an outstanding visit.

Since I have not read the recent reviews I am not sure what is happening in DC at this time. I do know that Green and jaz were open when I visited and that 1800 M second floor did not have sign nor doorbell that I had used previously for visits.

When I return to DC in February, I will be better prepared by having read the reviews so maybe I will have a slightly better visit.
Now off to read the other recent reviews.

Bman Dc
12-15-09, 00:09
The new place is picking up the phone. There I saw old friends from Rio. When I first went past the place I was a little put off by the neighborhood, however when I drove around the block a second time upon closer inspection I realized that there was discrete security being provided that seems to be patroling within 1/2 block of each direction. Parking was easy. I entered from the front but I noticed that there seems to also be a rear entrance. The place had green carpet was fresh and somehow better than many of the DC places I have visited. There I saw Eva and it was worth every penny spent on the visit.

Green Ct. is not picking up the phone :(

The new place is picking up the phone, and apparently there is parking. Might check it out, but its not convenient nor is it all that great of a neighborhood.

Alpha D
12-15-09, 00:45
Gentlemen,

I would like to thank all of you for great support I've received while I was in DC area. Sorry to report that "brown door" is out of business for good and I'm also going to take some time off. I've been following this forum for some time and read a lot of good and some bad story about me. Thank you guys again but something about me not using rubber was total BS. I for one very concern about health and will be the last one to be in that situation. I'm planing to come back to DC metro area in near future. Guys, take care of yourself and hope to see you soon.

Nana
You are my all time favorite. There. I said it. Let us know when you come back into town.

AD

Roamin Roman
12-15-09, 01:56
Gentlemen,

NanaPLEASE be sure to let us know when you return, Nana. Regardless of the BS that one or two others said about you, I always enjoyed my sessions with you. Like the Beach Boys song said, there were "good vibrations" every time (especially with the particular toys involved). Take care of yourself, stay safe, and have a good holiday season and new year.

RR

Ginger Man
12-15-09, 14:46
Gentlemen,

Nana

And Nana, you are the best.

Sleazebum
12-15-09, 16:49
If one has $160 to burn, a raging log in the pants, and a Saturday or Sunday morning to indulge WHERE can one find the AAMP stress reduction services we all fully need??

PM if you want but PLEAZE let me know!

JJ

Cranberries
12-15-09, 19:53
Don't you guys think it's odd that Nana would suddenly know how to use a computer, let alone seem to have such a competent grasp of the English language?

Readerx
12-15-09, 21:22
We will all miss you and your exquisite service.

Rx

Jake Jj 1492
12-15-09, 21:35
Nana

Hurry back Nana...and don't let the B.S. get you down...the B.S. posts, or the B.S. of recent closures.

Hope to see your smiling face again soon...
jj.

Drunker Irish
12-16-09, 08:40
The new place is picking up the phone. There I saw old friends from Rio. When I first went past the place I was a little put off by the neighborhood, however when I drove around the block a second time upon closer inspection I realized that there was discrete security being provided that seems to be patroling within 1/2 block of each direction. Parking was easy. I entered from the front but I noticed that there seems to also be a rear entrance. The place had green carpet was fresh and somehow better than many of the DC places I have visited. There I saw Eva and it was worth every penny spent on the visit.

Drove by the place, weird set-up, major thoroughfare in front, but discrete and back entrance. I would take a clunker car there and thats about it.

Might give it a try, just not as 'easy' as Green or anything downtown. Looks like there are only two shops open downtown, and one of those is just a rub and tug and the other I'm not going in because of bad reviews.

Streetscene is pretty much dead--sucks big time.

Adobe James
12-16-09, 15:45
Okay, I decided to answer my own question about Lisa and ventured into Chinatown to find Golden Nails. I can confirm what has already been written about the experience in this forum...

About a month ago, I returned to Golden Nails for my second visit. I had read here that she also offered oral, in addition to HJ, and I wanted to try it out. I was disappointed in her technique and would have been more satisfied sticking with the original approach.

In addition, while Lisa is very nice, I wish she had more actual massage skills.

Still, it is worth checking out.

Roamin Roman
12-17-09, 04:03
Don't you guys think it's odd that Nana would suddenly know how to use a computer, let alone seem to have such a competent grasp of the English language?Just for curiosity's sake, how "suddenly" did she know how to use a computer?

Asianagirl
12-17-09, 11:33
Don't you guys think it's odd that Nana would suddenly know how to use a computer, let alone seem to have such a competent grasp of the English language?So what are you saying? Just because I work at AMP I have to be dumb, stupid and uneducated? Just like everyone I went to school and also took ESOL in the USA. Like I said in my earlier post I've been following this forum over 2 years and felt like I owe something to my fellas and wanted to say thank you. This forum actually helped me a lot. Only if I could proof that it is me.

Anyone think or have a any doubt that I'm not Nana, PM me and ask me a question.

Cranberries
12-17-09, 14:03
Just for curiosity's sake, how "suddenly" did she know how to use a computer?Nana doesn't even own a computer.

Let's put it that that way.

Cranberries
12-17-09, 14:34
So what are you saying? Just because I work at AMP I have to be dumb, stupid and uneducated? Just like everyone I went to school and also took ESOL in the USA. Like I said in my earlier post I've been following this forum over 2 years and felt like I owe something to my fellas and wanted to say thank you. This forum actually helped me a lot. Only if I could proof that it is me.

Anyone think or have a any doubt that I'm not Nana, PM me and ask me a question.Okay.

Who did you get in a fistfight with in 2008 and where?

Squick
12-17-09, 15:20
Newbie here, so consider yourself forewarned.

Just wanted to let everyone know that if the information regarding Rio and Olympic was correct then they are not in fact open. Visited today and doorbell was never answered. Passerby informed me that it was closed.

Sleazebum
12-17-09, 15:41
What is the point in arguing about this?

Let it go!

JJ

Nana doesn't even own a computer.

Let's put it that that way.

Squick
12-18-09, 18:49
Checked out Golden Nails for lack of other decent options nearby. While Lisa was quite nice. Well let's just say, I actually thought she might be the mamasan before she started getting ready for the massage. Speaking of which, massage was pretty worthless. Still, in for a penny. I will admit her oral technique got the job done with no problems.

About a month ago, I returned to Golden Nails for my second visit. I had read here that she also offered oral, in addition to HJ, and I wanted to try it out. I was disappointed in her technique and would have been more satisfied sticking with the original approach.

In addition, while Lisa is very nice, I wish she had more actual massage skills.

Still, it is worth checking out.

Asianagirl
12-18-09, 19:17
Okay.

Who did you get in a fistfight with in 2008 and where?I'm not so sure if you're talking about same Nana. Which Nana are you talking about? Green stay closed for most of 2008 and I wasn't there during that time. No, I do not get into fight with people. Not the type of person who like fighting. If you're going to ask me a question, ask me a question only you and I would know, okay? I would appreciated very much if this can be done thru. PM.

Happy Holidays everyone.

Nana

Batman77
12-18-09, 19:22
Newbie here, so consider yourself forewarned.

Just wanted to let everyone know that if the information regarding Rio and Olympic was correct then they are not in fact open. Visited today and doorbell was never answered. Passerby informed me that it was closed.New location under different name.

Blue Star11
12-18-09, 19:47
Went by the new place, didn't like the neighborhood but since I was there already just wanted to try out new spot, right? Guess what happened?

I got out of my car walked maybe 5 or 6 steps, two guys jumped of nowhere and got rob at gun point. I was so scared and shaking, I was froze for I don't know how long. Only lucky story was that I was unharmed. Be careful if you go there.

Hotman357
12-19-09, 03:29
I'm not so sure if you're talking about same Nana. Which Nana are you talking about? Green stay closed for most of 2008 and I wasn't there during that time. No, I do not get into fight with people. Not the type of person who like fighting. If you're going to ask me a question, ask me a question only you and I would know, okay? I would appreciated very much if this can be done thru. PM.

Happy Holidays everyone.

NanaLike JJ stated, this is not worth arguing about. I do not know if you are in fact the real "Nana". However, I would like to set the record straight. I have no reason to lie. You do offer certain unsafe services. The fact that you come on here denying it makes it even scarier. It makes me question your real motive. Don't get me wrong, I do respect your game. Like you told me on numerous occasions, you are out to get money. That's all I got say on this matter. I am out.

A John
12-19-09, 07:57
(((COMON MAN))) JJ you've been here this length of time and you haven't figured it out?
The majority of these people just enjoy confrontation / debating. Most of them would actually make good politicians, doesn't take much just a liar and a cheat........... :) lol,lol

What is the point in arguing about this?

Let it go!

JJ

Ginger Man
12-19-09, 08:27
Went by the new place, didn't like the neighborhood but since I was there already just wanted to try out new spot, right? Guess what happened?

I got out of my car walked maybe 5 or 6 steps, two guys jumped of nowhere and got rob at gun point. I was so scared and shaking, I was froze for I don't know how long. Only lucky story was that I was unharmed. Be careful if you go there.

Good Lord man. Glad you are okay.

Hitthatnappy
12-19-09, 11:02
Don't you guys think it's odd that Nana would suddenly know how to use a computer, let alone seem to have such a competent grasp of the English language?Such a spot-on observation! This is exactly what I was thinking when reading this. How could such an obvious fact elude everyone's attention?

Batman77
12-19-09, 16:55
I've never had the opportunity to be with her, but I wish her well!

Let me know when you come back to town.

BT

Batman77
12-20-09, 20:51

I got out of my car walked maybe 5 or 6 steps, two guys jumped of nowhere and got rob at gun point. I was so scared and shaking, I was froze for I don't know how long. Only lucky story was that I was unharmed. Be careful if you go there.Out of all the good location, the owner of new place picked such a bad spot.

Needed to be careful when going there. Glad to hear you did not get hurt.

BT

Drunker Irish
12-21-09, 07:14
So what are you saying? Just because I work at AMP I have to be dumb, stupid and uneducated? Just like everyone I went to school and also took ESOL in the USA. Like I said in my earlier post I've been following this forum over 2 years and felt like I owe something to my fellas and wanted to say thank you. This forum actually helped me a lot. Only if I could proof that it is me.

Anyone think or have a any doubt that I'm not Nana, PM me and ask me a question.

Haha, sounds like Nana. I believe her, having been with her a few times--right tone. How else would she know some of the other information and why would she come on here telling people factual information? She isn't making anything up.

Anyway, thanks for the post, good information, and true. If another place opens up, please PM me for details.

Drunker Irish
12-21-09, 07:17

Thanks for the post, man. Glad you're ok. I didn't like the feel of the 'behind the building' parking at all. Maybe someone should let management know of the issue. Perhaps the 'enforcement' might come in to clean up the alley a bit. I doubt they have it, but you never know.

While discreet is nice, that set up is not to my liking at all.

Tofer
12-21-09, 10:08
I am very sorry to hear this happened. I want to thank Blue Star for passing this along, this could save some other folks on here some suffering (or worse).

Rogoh
12-22-09, 10:30
I just wanted to say thanks for all the info that folks post here (and I too have contributed). I am a VERY frequent visitor in the DC area and stay downtown close to my office. I seldom rent a car (except for an occasional zipcar) so I am always looking for places that I can travel by Metro. I am sorry to hear about all the closing and recognize that there will be openings almost as fast. My next visit to DC is not till Jan 6, so will test waters then.

Rogoh
12-22-09, 11:38
Not sure where to post this one:

On my last trip to DC, I called this ad from Craigslist and was very happy I did. Great massage and the ending you expect in Virginia for a reasonable cost. Nice clean apartment and the woman was experienced in giving massages. Did return some of the touching. I walked there from the Metro station.

$$$$$ PERFECT ASIAN MASSAGE TODAY $$$$$ (ROSSLYN METRO)

Date: 2009-12-18, 9:45AM EST

COMING THE ULTIMATE MASSAGE THERAPY WITH BEAUTIFUL ASIAN LADY WHOLE FULL BODY AND SENSUAL MASSAGE, LOT OF EXPERIENCES. I OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK ANY TIME AVAILABLE APIPONTMENT NOW !!!!!
$$$$$
$ 80 / hf ; $ 120 /h [ cash only ] $$$$$
$$$$$ CALL ; 571 - 2953660 [ in call ]

CabDriver52
12-26-09, 18:16
Thanks for the post, man. Glad you're ok. I didn't like the feel of the 'behind the building' parking at all. Maybe someone should let management know of the issue. Perhaps the 'enforcement' might come in to clean up the alley a bit. I doubt they have it, but you never know.

While discreet is nice, that set up is not to my liking at all.Even the satellite view looks a little shady. If you float around with google maps, the graffiti and other red flags will keep me away. Hopefully we'll get some better options in the new year.

Cabbie!

PS Happy New Year everyone. Let's all make a resolution to have more fun and be uber careful out there!

Alpha D
12-28-09, 11:25

A guy with two posts comes in here and asks questions and he is given the bum's rush because he is a newbie.

A guy with one post comes in here and reports a robbery in front of a new place and everyone thanks him for the info.

Why is the second guy more trustworthy than the first?

I know the location is not the best, but come on....

AD

Please take no offense, BlueStar11. This is directed more at the others. Whether you got robbed or not, you are a newbie.

Crazy Spartan
12-28-09, 15:10
Hi guys,

I'm visiting family here in VA and haven't really done the AMP scene here but have elsewhere. Went to a new place in alex., and paid 0. 8 at the door, the girl was cute enough (7) and got an alright ts and massage followed by a hands ONLY happy ending for another 0. 6. Wanted to have full service but she said they don't do that there (maybe true maybe not. Tend to think so because only had the massage table and no bed). Not knowing the DC scene did I get ripped off or was that pretty standard for those services? and what places do full service? (can pm me if nervous to post) I wanted more than happy hands, that's why.

Thanks!

Alpha D
12-28-09, 19:21
Hi guys,

I'm visiting family here in VA and haven't really done the AMP scene here but have elsewhere. Went to a new place in alex., and paid 0. 8 at the door, the girl was cute enough (7) and got an alright ts and massage followed by a hands ONLY happy ending for another 0. 6. Wanted to have full service but she said they don't do that there (maybe true maybe not. Tend to think so because only had the massage table and no bed). Not knowing the DC scene did I get ripped off or was that pretty standard for those services? and what places do full service? (can pm me if nervous to post) I wanted more than happy hands, that's why.

Thanks!

May I kindly suggest you RTFF. Your first post should have been about your experience only and not asking for info - especially if you are going to put such generic info in the post (generic is good, but you don't even tell us the name). Take a couple of hours and some notes as you go back about five or six pages and ask yourself if you would answer a 1st time poster's request for such info.

Thus endeth the lesson.

AD

A John
12-28-09, 20:34
this belongs in NO. VA.
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=917265#post917265

Hi guys,

Thanks!

Crazy Spartan
12-29-09, 02:20
May I kindly suggest you RTFF. Your first post should have been about your experience only and not asking for info - especially if you are going to put such generic info in the post (generic is good, but you don't even tell us the name). Take a couple of hours and some notes as you go back about five or six pages and ask yourself if you would answer a 1st time poster's request for such info.

Thus endeth the lesson.

ADI am still a newbie to this site and especially this area but I did RTFF for many pages and found only vague info and which appeared to be obsolete more recently (i.e., closure of "brown door" and no real good relevant info on rates). And what's wrong with asking questions on a "forum?" Isn't that the whole point? to share information? And by the way the place was gold therpy.

Vikatin
12-29-09, 04:23
You are doing the same thing as the NOVA forums.

RTFF

Thats all.

Alpha D
12-29-09, 07:58
I am still a newbie to this site and especially this area but I did RTFF for many pages and found only vague info and which appeared to be obsolete more recently (i.e., closure of "brown door" and no real good relevant info on rates). And what's wrong with asking questions on a "forum?" Isn't that the whole point? to share information? And by the way the place was gold therpy.
Having RTFF then, you would have no doubt seen some other newbie(s) get flamed for asking for information.

So, since you seem to see no problem with not having to pay your dues, I'll just sit back and watch what happens.

AD

Crazy Spartan
12-29-09, 10:44
Having RTFF then, you would have no doubt seen some other newbie(s) get flamed for asking for information.

So, since you seem to see no problem with not having to pay your dues, I'll just sit back and watch what happens.

ADOk, yes I'm the newbie, yes I'm new to the area, apologies if my information was too vague and if I asked a question on a public forum so by all means get your holiday frustrations out and flame on. But at least I reported. And the place was nice and the provider was also nice and friendly. Mid 30s. Ok body and mutual touching was allowed.

Despite the burns I hope yall have a happy New Year!

Squick
12-29-09, 17:25
Saw this in the paper, advertising about an Asian spa with an address so I decided to stop by to check it out. Business had a large sign out front which was my first clue that this wasn't the AMP I was looking for.

I made the deja vu climb up several flights anyways and saw a sign on the door with the business name. Also no police support stickers. Another bad sign. I resigned myself to just getting a massage and knocked.

The woman answering the door was young and half Asian at best and spoke excellent English. She cracked the door and asked me what I wanted. I told her a massage and she said they were full & to come back a another time.

Returned the next day & was escorted in by the same woman in to a spa like so many others I'd been to and I started to get my hopes up. She took me in & asked for. 8. I gave her 1. 6 and she pointed out I'd given her too much & gave me my change back. I got undressed and she took me in for a ts. She cleaned everything but with a much more professional air about it. Then to sauna to sit and dry off.

Was brought back to room where I was made to lie facedown and she covered me with a towel. As she worked I communicated to her I might be interested in something more. She let me know she might do HJ "for the right price" but nothing more. And that her clothes could come off again "for the right price". But she was very clear that nothing else was going to happen. After my massage I was able to get the naked HJ for 1. 0 more. She was very good I'll give her that much, but still not sure it was worth the extra $$.

Weird to find a vanilla AMP, but there you go.

Alpha D
12-29-09, 18:51
Ok, yes I'm the newbie, yes I'm new to the area, apologies if my information was too vague and if I asked a question on a public forum so by all means get your holiday frustrations out and flame on. But at least I reported. And the place was nice and the provider was also nice and friendly. Mid 30s. Ok body and mutual touching was allowed.

Despite the burns I hope yall have a happy New Year!
Sin Dawg/Crazy Spartan,

Thanks for the PM.

Now, go forth and TSFTT. Come back and report here. I look forward to your reviews.

Happy New Year.

AD

Max #01
12-29-09, 21:00
Even the satellite view looks a little shady. If you float around with google maps, the graffiti and other red flags will keep me away. Hopefully we'll get some better options in the new year.

Cabbie!

PS Happy New Year everyone. Let's all make a resolution to have more fun and be uber careful out there!

I did the Google Maps thing myself and it helped me take a look around the neighborhood. I paid a visit last week in mid-afternoon. I took the Metro, which worked really well. It's only about a 3-4 block walk, mostly along some very busy streets. I approached from the northern end of the block. After you cross the main N-S street, you walk about 100', turn left into the alley and the back entrance is right there. I wouldn't approach from the south because you would have to walk almost a whole block in the alley. Ultimately, I don't think the neighborhood is any worse than the U Street area in which Rio/Olympic was located.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot the good part: I was greeted at the door by Paula, looking stunning in just a warm-up suit. She joined me for a few minutes in the sauna and talked about the experience at the old place and that she took the necessary time & expense to obtain a license for the new place. As a matter of fact, the licenses are prominently displayed on a beam in the main hallway. The new facility was spotless. Someone obviously put a lot of time and money into the interior.

Heidi was apparently the only technician working. Needless to say, she rocked my world and I returned the favor -- 2 or three times for her.

Alpha D
12-29-09, 23:02
...Ultimately, I don't think the neighborhood is any worse than the U Street area in which Rio/Olympic was located.

...greeted at the door by Paula, looking stunning in just a warm-up suit.

...The new facility was spotless. Someone obviously put a lot of time and money into the interior.

Heidi...rocked my world....

Damn, now you got me planning a trip there.

AD

Triple E
12-30-09, 10:09
Saw this in the paper, advertising about an Asian spa with an address so I decided to stop by to check it out. Business had a large sign out front which was my first clue that this wasn't the AMP I was looking for.

I made the deja vu climb up several flights anyways and saw a sign on the door with the business name. Also no police support stickers. Another bad sign. I resigned myself to just getting a massage and knocked.

The woman answering the door was young and half Asian at best and spoke excellent English. She cracked the door and asked me what I wanted. I told her a massage and she said they were full & to come back a another time.

Returned the next day & was escorted in by the same woman in to a spa like so many others I'd been to and I started to get my hopes up. She took me in & asked for. 8. I gave her 1. 6 and she pointed out I'd given her too much & gave me my change back. I got undressed and she took me in for a ts. She cleaned everything but with a much more professional air about it. Then to sauna to sit and dry off.

Was brought back to room where I was made to lie facedown and she covered me with a towel. As she worked I communicated to her I might be interested in something more. She let me know she might do HJ "for the right price" but nothing more. And that her clothes could come off again "for the right price". But she was very clear that nothing else was going to happen. After my massage I was able to get the naked HJ for 1. 0 more. She was very good I'll give her that much, but still not sure it was worth the extra $$.

Weird to find a vanilla AMP, but there you go.

That's the old Downtown location, I'd imagine. Yeah, they reopened a couple years ago as a NOVA style HJ only place, but way overpriced. Haven't been mentioned on here in a while, since it's pretty useless. Sorry you had to find out the hard way.

Good news is, you can still get better in town, even if it is harder to do now.

Squick
12-30-09, 12:33
That's the old Downtown location, I'd imagine. Yeah, they reopened a couple years ago as a NOVA style HJ only place, but way overpriced. Haven't been mentioned on here in a while, since it's pretty useless. Sorry you had to find out the hard way.

Good news is, you can still get better in town, even if it is harder to do now.All the ones I knew about have gone to pasture (green, orange, supra to name a few) and since I've discovered this board I'm trying to post about what I find before I try asking for hints. From the 'RTFF'ing I've done I believe that's how its done here. :)

Computer Luvvv
12-30-09, 15:17

ADNuff said

It was so much easier back in the old days of "underground" newspapers, etc.

Computer Luvvv
12-30-09, 15:18
Just got back from the Thailand and had a blast, so much better

Computer Luvvv
12-30-09, 15:25

ADIt happens to the best/worst of us. But, when it happened to me, I asked a guy had he ever heard of a place in Holland or Thailand or the P.I. and he could come back so I asked him about a place in this area and still he couldnt come back ,then I directed him to that place and he went and had a groovy time (hahahaha), but hell I have been doing this thang since the 80s, so thats old skool

Computer Luvvv
12-30-09, 15:30
Not sure where to post this one:

On my last trip to DC, I called this ad from Craigslist and was very happy I did. Great massage and the ending you expect in Virginia for a reasonable cost. Nice clean apartment and the woman was experienced in giving massages. Did return some of the touching. I walked there from the Metro station.

$$$$$ PERFECT ASIAN MASSAGE TODAY $$$$$ (ROSSLYN METRO)

Date: 2009-12-18, 9:45AM EST

COMING THE ULTIMATE MASSAGE THERAPY WITH BEAUTIFUL ASIAN LADY WHOLE FULL BODY AND SENSUAL MASSAGE, LOT OF EXPERIENCES. I OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK ANY TIME AVAILABLE APIPONTMENT NOW !!!!!
$$$$$
$ 80 / hf ; $ 120 /h [ cash only ] $$$$$
$$$$$ CALL ; 571 - 2953660 [ in call ]

Jericho
12-31-09, 12:13
Just got back from the Thailand and had a blast, so much better

Yep, that's a totally different universe. Do you know whether Eden is still open in Bangkok?

Hitman 127
12-31-09, 21:24
I recently dropped by star spa were I went at once every month or two week period and it was closed. I was pretty much hurt because it was the only place I knew. Did they relocate? But I need to be taught the other places so I can know if the expreince I had there is on or sub par.

First day on this site

Patiently wait to blow!

Big Richard
01-01-10, 03:17
Can someone recommend any Korean places near JFK?

Traveling to your city next week and want to sample the local talent.

PMs are fine.

I've read the forum - but I can't tell Chinese from Korean in the posts.

Freshly Snipes
01-01-10, 23:45
Yes, that's right I'm going to do it. I'm going to ask for info!

I've been out the hobbie for a while now due to some personal matters, only to return to see every things topsie turvy in the city. My last visit to H&H a few weeks back was my attempt to get my feet wet again. It was o. K but nothing beats an AMP. Called Supra today and got no answer. M. St 3rd floor-too many bad experiences there to even waste the little money I do have risking it. I know the drill and RTFF but everything bit of info in here now is like trying to de-classify CIA intelligence findings. And rightfully it should, so someone PM me the spot that near the gay bar.

Ginger Man
01-02-10, 07:13

I've been out the hobbie for a while now due to some personal matters, only to return to see every things topsie turvy in the city. My last visit to H&H a few weeks back was my attempt to get my feet wet again. It was o. K but nothing beats an AMP. Called Supra today and got no answer. M. St 3rd floor-too many bad experiences there to even waste the little money I do have risking it. I know the drill and RTFF but everything bit of info in here now is like trying to de-classify CIA intelligence findings. And rightfully it should, so someone PM me the spot that near the gay bar.

The place by the gay bar, 1333 Green Court, is closed. Most of the old places have been closed. There have been recent raids in NOVA, and Oriental Spa in Maryland was just shut down, as were more spas up Baltimore way. You have to get creative, have a good relationship with a specific place or provider, or go far afield these days.

Not like the old days, they may be over for good.

Sleazebum
01-02-10, 09:46
Do you mean somewhere near Arlington Cemetary where JFK is buried or do you have the wrong city?

JJ

Can someone recommend any Korean places near JFK?

Traveling to your city next week and want to sample the local talent.

PMs are fine.

I've read the forum - but I can't tell Chinese from Korean in the posts.

Big Richard
01-02-10, 21:06
Do you mean somewhere near Arlington Cemetary where JFK is buried or do you have the wrong city?Yeah - I'm a moron. I was posting in two cities and screwed both of them up. Can anyone recommend any Korean Massage Parlors near Dulles Airport? I will be in town for only one day and need a place that is close to an airport hotel.

I prefer Korean over Chinese if there are any close by.

Thanks for any help you guys can give.

I will be sure to post a review.

Exclient
01-03-10, 09:45
Hi time that people on this site pool their current knowledge into a list we can use. times are tough

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=6695

Brahmabull
01-03-10, 15:18
Yeah - I'm a moron. I was posting in two cities and screwed both of them up. Can anyone recommend any Korean Massage Parlors near Dulles Airport? I will be in town for only one day and need a place that is close to an airport hotel.

I prefer Korean over Chinese if there are any close by.

Thanks for any help you guys can give.

I will be sure to post a review.

Repost your question in the Northern Virgina section if you want the best answer, not that the DC folks do not have good intel on NOVA but its best to go to the source.

Freshly Snipes
01-03-10, 20:51
The place by the gay bar, 1333 Green Court, is closed. Most of the old places have been closed. There have been recent raids in NOVA, and Oriental Spa in Maryland was just shut down, as were more spas up Baltimore way. You have to get creative, have a good relationship with a specific place or provider, or go far afield these days.

Not like the old days, they may be over for good.Thanks.

I guess H&H is the only one; I was there a few weeks back-hope they're still open.

I also swung by the spot on I st last night and that was closed also. I've been out of the loop for a while, so I had no idea it had gotten this bad. This is the worst I've ever seen this. I wonder if this has less to do with individual spa by spa raids (they're always been raided-that's part of the game) as opposed to someone higher up (I've always suspected that all the DC AMPs was run by one person way up the chain) being taken out the loop?

Sleazebum
01-03-10, 22:40
Give us a list of all the places YOU have been.

OK?

JJ

Hi time that people on this site pool their current knowledge into a list we can use. times are tough

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=6695

Exclient
01-04-10, 12:43
Good point. Done. Sadly, I only really know this area. That's why I ask. I need my eyes opened a bit.

Give us a list of all the places YOU have been.

OK?

JJ

Freshly Snipes
01-04-10, 23:36
Called, they're still open although the madam on the other end of the line demanded I give her my name. Maybe they're only taking sessions by appointments now?

Cavetroll
01-05-10, 01:16
Went to the place near the Starbucks tonight. With all the closings and news reports I was perusing CL and noticed that the had started advertising again. I was very glad that I did.

Got up the stairs and rang the bell. Was greeted not by a MMS, but by a provider. She said her name was Candy, and she took me straight to a room. She's fit, a bit broad shouldered, and short. Average face, amazing natural rack, and a perfect pert behind. Her English is a little spotty, but it doesn; t stop her from being conversational. She took the fee (. 7) and left while I got undressed. She came back and brought me to the shower room. I didn't see anyone else, but they have a jaunty tune for a doorbell, so I knew that they had started getting pretty busy.

TS was good, established early the areas to worked on both in TS and massage. All in all a good scrubdown, and refreshing considering that it's balls cold. Once the nature of the hour was established, Candy opened up a lot more, becoming comfortable, almost even playful. She dried me off and we went back to the room.

Massage was ok; I like it a bit harder, but at least she made an honest job of it rather than half-assing. Plenty of tease and light touching, too. After the flip came the main event. It was more than satisfactory with more allowed than I am used to on a first visit, though I did name drop 1829 when asked if I had ever been before, which may have helped the trust issue. Was never once asked for tip, nor was price even discussed. I left it on the table, and she picked it up while we were chatting afterword without a side comment. After that, a hug at the door, and was asked to come back any time. Would definitely repeat.

Final note: I often get flack from providers (both in and out of the AMP scene) for not looking like a "typical monger. " Occasionally the girls can't believe I'm not a poorly done LE sting. This did not happen for a change. She commented, but framed it as a compliment that felt very genuine. I really appreciated the enjoyment she seemed to get out of the process.

Rundown:

Name: Candy

Looks: 6 to 7

Massage: 6

Service: 8

Attitude: 9

Damage:. 7 and $ (FS)

Overall rating: 8

Any other details, PM me if you've been around a while.

Aesder
01-05-10, 02:20

Had one of the best times ever (visited DC back in June) at a place near a strip club I believe on M St. This place was on the second floor as I recall. The girl was smoking hot and very enthusiastic. It was the first time I had a HE during the shower and then lot's more fun after. I often think of going back for a weekend just to make a few more visits. Sounds like I may be wasting my time though.

Ruffian
01-05-10, 09:03
Had one of the best times ever (visited DC back in June) at a place near a strip club I believe on M St. This place was on the second floor as I recall. The girl was smoking hot and very enthusiastic. It was the first time I had a HE during the shower and then lot's more fun after. I often think of going back for a weekend just to make a few more visits. Sounds like I may be wasting my time though.

yeah you would be. closed.

Fatpig
01-06-10, 15:16
Called, they're still open although the madam on the other end of the line demanded I give her my name. Maybe they're only taking sessions by appointments now?
Still open. I had a horrible time there. Maybe if diffrent people there it would be better. YMMV.

Amonger
01-07-10, 00:38
This post was on erotic mp dot com.

Can anyone verify?

----------------------------------------------------
funwu565 December 2nd 2009 07:24 AM

it is open, ashley was the best providerI stopped by earlier this evening. Defintely closed, sign was posted stating that it was closed for business. Another one bites the dust.

OldTimeAmpLvr
01-07-10, 14:18
Is Lisa and her teeth still available?