PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Skyn Deep69
08-27-08, 01:45
Stopped by 14K tonight (after having a few drinks), and boy is it uncomfortable having to explain to the bouncer where you are going, and why you don't need to pay no stinkin cover charge.

MS greets, shows me to a room. In walks Candy. What a looker. All in all, probably a 7 or 8 in the looks department. Very pretty. Minor chit chat reveals she lives in Manhattan, and just comes down here for work.

Pay house fee of. 6, and am lead back to TS. Fairly uneventful, standard fare. She seemed a little tense, or something, so I threw out a Kamsahamnida, which seemed to at least let her know I was friendly and willing to learn.

Massage is so-so. Main event is as expected. Took some special effort, due to my previous alcohol intake, and while Candy was not exactly happy with the additional time and workout, she was a trooper and persevered. Tip of $.

Got a bottle of water and asked for back door exit. (get your mind out of the gutter) Hopped up a flight of stairs to the alley and was on my way. No need to do the walk of shame w/various clubbers and bouncers around. This was much appreciated as there were 15- 20 people milling about when I came in.

Candy. Good lookin gal, A+ for effort. She's basically what I think of when imagining the perfect k-girl. Maybe a few lbs shy of perfection, but close. Sweet personality, but the generic banter has gotten to the point it bores me. Perhaps its a lack of creativity on my part.

My first time to K, and as compared to my experience at M, K is head and shoulders above what I found at M.

VanDriver
08-27-08, 10:43
Got a question, since we're talking prices.

Haven't done the AMP thing in a bit, esp since HWC and Downtown closed. So I headed out to Jasmine Therapy in DC (on stripper alley; Camelot is a few doors down). There I met Julie, who guided me to a room.

She asked me if I'd been there before and I said no. She then quoted me $170! I'm used to paying $60-70 for the message, then negotiating for extras later. Not knowing what kind of service that all included, I declined and left.

Something about the exchange didn't seem right. Is there are new pricing protocol with the DC AMPs?

Thanks

You definitely did the right thing. I am sure Sleazebum will chime in here, but stick to your guns and pay the norm. She was obviously trying to take advantage of you or something else was happening.

The norm is still the norm.

Van

Jericho
08-27-08, 12:04
Been monitoring board for awhile and finally am jumping in. Visited here 2 weeks ago and had a great session with Mimi. Service was great. Went back a week later and heard noise inside but definitely no answer. Hoping they reopen soon.Thanks for the update. Supra was my favorite place for many moons (very convenient for me, and largely good experiences) but they've come and gone a lot over the past couple years. Good to hear they were open as recently as a few weeks ago. I'll keep checking there every now and then and post here if they seem to be up and running again.

Sexhobbyist
08-27-08, 15:28
I spent last weekend in your fair city. It seems much fairer in August without the politicians in town. But I digress.

I met up with LoveLOS and some of his mongering buddies who hosted me. Had a great time and enjoyed meeting everyone. (I know you're reading this.)

Ventured to a local AMP establishment where I was entertained by the Korean lovely, CeeCee. Sweet thing with a nice, almost-GFE, attitude. I understand one of my hosts had the famous (infamous?) Maya as his companion. Having now seen her, I can see why she's got the reputation she has. Takes my breath away.

There are no AMPs where I'm from. It's our cultural loss, I'm sure. So this evening was a special treat for me. I realize it might be common to most of you, but to an outsider, this was something fun to remember.

Thank you all for your very kind and generous entertainment. I hope to come back someday soon. Those of you who are contemplating visiting my domain, please remember my invitation.
Sexhobbyist

Sleazebum
08-27-08, 16:26
Just to be a nit picker and a pain in the butt...

From www.m-w.com :

Main Entry: 1mon·ger
Pronunciation: \ˈməŋ-gər, ˈmäŋ-\
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English mongere, from Old English mangere, from Latin mangon-, mango, of Greek origin; akin to Greek manganon charm, philter
Date: before 12th century
1 : broker, dealer —usually used in combination <alemonger>
2 : a person who attempts to stir up or spread something that is usually petty or discreditable —usually used in combination <warmonger>

We seem to be using the wrong word.

JJ

NC Wanderer
08-27-08, 16:49
Monger is an abbreviation of whoremonger.

From Marriam-Webster.com\dictionary

whoremonger
Main Entry: *****·mon·ger
Pronunciation: \-ˌməŋ-gər, -ˌmäŋ-\
Date: 1526
: whoremaster

whoremaster

Main Entry: *****·mas·ter
Pronunciation: \-ˌmas-tər\
Date: 14th century
: a man consorting with ****** or given to lechery

Sleazebum
08-27-08, 17:34
Monger and Whoremonger are two seperate and distinct words as shown by the definations we both posted.

But, it makes no difference anyway what anyone says here so if someone wants to continue to be just...WRONG, that is fine with me.

JJ

Monger is an abbreviation of whoremonger.

From Marriam-Webster.com\dictionary

whoremonger
Main Entry: *****·mon·ger
Pronunciation: \-ˌməŋ-gər, -ˌmäŋ-\
Date: 1526
: whoremaster

whoremaster

Main Entry: *****·mas·ter
Pronunciation: \-ˌmas-tər\
Date: 14th century
: a man consorting with ****** or given to lechery

Sexhobbyist
08-27-08, 19:22
Dang, people. I didn't mean to stir up trouble. I used the word monger because I've always used it to describe an activity that is publicly undesirable or disreputable. Not sure when I first heard the term in reference to what I (we?) do, but I've been using it for decades in that regard. I'm happy knowing that it's a term that serves the purpose for which I intended and for whom my audience will understand its meaning.
Sexhobbyist

Omega0003
08-27-08, 19:27
Some people need to be spoon fed. Doing recon is half the fun. I always call before I head out. Things change from day to day. I get kind of pissed when I set out for one thing and then some thing changes and I have to go to plan B.

Man. Where do the newbies come from.

Here's an idea. If you're not sure if a place is open. Being as we do live in. What year is it. 1953. 1967. No

1) Get a phone. I know new technology scares some people but try it. It's pretty cool. Look back in the forum and find the number for the place in question and call. If nobody answers, it's more than likely closed.

2) Have a few dollars around the house or perhaps a car, friend with a car, family member that can give you a ride. Something. Bus schedule. Anything. Recon the location. This means GO! Turn off The Oxygen network and travel.

I'll even provide an example. Take into account, this is when I was green at this. Ride down to the location in question and walk around. Get a vibe for the neighborhood. I was not impressed with the neighborhood Rio was in (granted I was there at like 11PM on afriday night and I had had a few road sodas. CPHC was in contrast much better. So was Sun.

Find a payphone (there are still a few around) and call the location from across the street or someplace local and ask a dumb question or two.

"Say. I'm Maurice, when do you close tonight? . (she answers). Are you busy. (her answer again). Thanks" click. Pretty simple. It's kinda fun too. If you get stopped by our buddies in blue, say "I'm lost. Can you help me. I was looking for the textile museum. " Keep it simple and things will go better.

I'm just here to help, I'm not trying to be a dick. Make some effort, and we'll give you some help. Don't show up like a crackhead and act stupid. It's not the best of ideas.

Sometimes I forget to post, sometimes I post with the day off by a day or so but I try and get help from a lot of folks here.

Cabbie!

LoveLOS
08-27-08, 22:55
Dang, people. I didn't mean to stir up trouble. I used the word monger because I've always used it to describe an activity that is publicly undesirable or disreputable. Not sure when I first heard the term in reference to what I (we?) do, but I've been using it for decades in that regard. I'm happy knowing that it's a term that serves the purpose for which I intended and for whom my audience will understand its meaning.
SexhobbyistSH,

I really enjoyed hosting you, as opposed to the other way around for a change. As I mentioned at our get-together, I was honored to be surrounded by my heroes (you know who you are) and thought it even cooler to be able to call them friends.

Give my regards to the Tucson gang. You are right, our AMPs must be as foreign to you as it was for me when "D" suited me up and slid down on me in the Strip Club VIP room the first time. Strange...it's why we P4P.

And yes, many of my real life friends are mongers. Bad ***** monger, bad. Quibbling over the obtuse is what senior members do when they are bored. That and flame newbies, of course. :D

Yes. It is true. Maya is back, and for a reasonable amount of time. She has changed her name to [deleted by author]! Her body is still smoking and her face has degraded little in the four years since she graced us with her, um, skills. Little has changed in that department, OMFG! I almost lost it twice while she was working her magic on little LL.

Four years agoe, she was a 9 that quickly became a LARs 10 keeper, but the word was out. And then she was gone...Rumors over the years of Maya in San Fransisco and Honolulu by other members who also fell for her were largely correct. Kudos gents.

Now, given the state of affairs with DC AMPS dropping like flies, and the general level of paranoia; I am asking that members in the know treat this as a Neverland situation. Only posting members in good standing need to know the location. Once you have the intel, don't fuck it up. Never mention Maya or Downtown unless you knew her while she was there. If she gets too much notoriety, she will be gone-forever.

I have little time to answer PMs and box will be full by the time you read this, :) so please have patience. If you are a zero or one, don't waste the bandwidth. If you have my telephone number, just call during business hours.

Sexhobbyist has the discretion to answer the two missing questions:
Where is Neverland?
Who is the girl?
Go to the sexhobbyist website and contact him there. He will check your USG/ISG references also, so don't waste his time--he is busy too.

Here is some good background reading -- a classic Robux post. Pay careful attention to step #3.

Three years after knowing her, she was still on my top SIX AMP girl list! Check others on that list...

Like I said, I was honored to be in the company of friends, heros, and legends; one of whom fucked my brains out.

Time dip back under the radar!
LoveLOS

Bigwap01
08-28-08, 01:33
So back in good old dc after almost a yr. Been following this forum for awhile now just hadnt made much comments, but had been reading lik it was a damn history test.

Last I was here the place to be was supra a few days before I left I scoped out the place for hours being and rtff learned about the talents there visited the place twice. Frist time I was there I drew pepsi she was a 8 in looks, her massage avg a 6. Was abit timid my first time.

The 2nd I was there was the night before I left called ahead when I got there drew nana and ohhh boy she was all you guys hav mentioned 1st off I would lik to say beyond the focus of my intention of going there I would pay for her massage any day. She really pampered me the experiences was phenomenal. Looks about an 8. Massage off the charts. Service off the charts.

Its much to my disappointment that when I got back here the joint is no longer operational. I visited the location once ran into a sign that said temp out of service I've called and heard the samething. This is sad these places going out of business lik this.

Does anyone hav a when/y it was closed? Or any recommendation of a better place to visit in the mean time? Visited a place out in laurel wasnt too pleased about it.

Henry34
08-28-08, 13:25
I will be arriving at Washington-Dulles airport on Friday and only have 2-3 hrs to play. Can you guys direct me to any massage parlors near there. I dont wanna go into dc since Friday traffic probably gonna make me miss my plane.

Thanks,

Henry

Loop Vet
08-28-08, 16:11
I spent last weekend in your fair city. It seems much fairer in August without the politicians in town. But I digress.

I met up with LoveLOS and some of his mongering buddies who hosted me. Had a great time and enjoyed meeting everyone. (I know you're reading this.)

Ventured to a local AMP establishment where I was entertained by the Korean lovely, CeeCee. Sweet thing with a nice, almost-GFE, attitude. I understand one of my hosts had the famous (infamous?) Maya as his companion. Having now seen her, I can see why she's got the reputation she has. Takes my breath away.

There are no AMPs where I'm from. It's our cultural loss, I'm sure. So this evening was a special treat for me. I realize it might be common to most of you, but to an outsider, this was something fun to remember.

Thank you all for your very kind and generous entertainment. I hope to come back someday soon. Those of you who are contemplating visiting my domain, please remember my invitation.
Sexhobbyist

It was an honor and pleasure hosting such a distinguished gentlemonger at the lair. Great to meet you as well. Wish I picked your brain a little more because you have oodles of mongering knowledge. Guess I'll just immerse myself in your namesake dot com. I hope to come out to your fair city in the future.

LL, always a pleasure sir. Thanks for including me.

Monger on, mongerers!

Benchseats Rock
08-28-08, 16:46
It was an honor and pleasure hosting such a distinguished gentlemonger at the lair. Great to meet you as well. Wish I picked your brain a little more because you have oodles of mongering knowledge. Guess I'll just immerse myself in your namesake dot com. I hope to come out to your fair city in the future.

LL, always a pleasure sir. Thanks for including me.

Monger on, mongerers!

God Dammit - I move out west and miss all the good stuff!

On the other hand, I'm alot closer geographically to the mecca that is SH's stomping grounds than I used to be, but jeez guys, you could have at least called me to rub it in a little.

Feeling oh so out of the loop...

Bench

Suave Devil
08-28-08, 19:13
I went to 14 yesterday. MMS greeted and ushered me pretty fast. In came Rose. Mid 30s, too much makeup but a cute face, banging body, soft skin and long, long hair. All in all I'd give her a solid seven.

TS was quite nice. She took her time and gave me a little bit of a massage right there. Dried me up good. Took me to the room and gave me a so-so massage. She tried, but she just didn't have the skills. Not bad either, just uneventful. Paid the standard. 6 fare. She asked me if I wanted everything, I said yes. She came back a few moments later, teased me a bit. Undressed (C bust. Implants) and teased me a bit more. Provided CBJ. CG. Mish. Started to ask me why I didn't finish within 2 minutes of the business (which is always annoying). I explained that it would take me a little longer than that. She seemed to accept that and did not complain anymore. Finished mish. She cleaned me good and help me dress. Paid the $ fare plus tip.

All in all a very pleasant experience. Leagues better than M in every sense. Rose was very nice. She's not the best I've had, but she was pretty decent. I would recommend her.

Suave

Member #4338
08-29-08, 14:11
LL:

Welcome back and thanks for the intel. I put it to good use and reacquainted myself with an old, but still smokin, friend.

All is right with the world.

Peace and love,

Lax

Passing Thru
08-29-08, 15:31
Paid the $ fare plus tip.I was under the impression that the former was equal to the latter? I've never had any complaints that way. Your report didn't indicate any extra toppings.

Perhaps I'm mistaken.

Suave Devil
08-29-08, 18:46
I was under the impression that the former was equal to the latter? I've never had any complaints that way. Your report didn't indicate any extra toppings.

Perhaps I'm mistaken.Passing,

She quoted me $ for 'everything' The tip I gave for her excellent attitude and desire to please (as opposed to going through the motions.

Suave

Sleazebum
08-30-08, 18:11
You may be suave but are also a fool if you spent more than a TOTAL of $160 in there!

Are you too arrogant to understand that or just too stupid to comprehend it?

Again - NEVER take more than $160 into these places!!! NEVER!!!

NEVER spend more than $160 in these places NO MATTER WHAT!!

PAY ATTENTION!!! NEVER MORE THAN $160!!

JJ

I went to 14 yesterday. MMS greeted and ushered me pretty fast. In came Rose. Mid 30s, too much makeup but a cute face, banging body, soft skin and long, long hair. All in all I'd give her a solid seven.

TS was quite nice. She took her time and gave me a little bit of a massage right there. Dried me up good. Took me to the room and gave me a so-so massage. She tried, but she just didn't have the skills. Not bad either, just uneventful. Paid the standard. 6 fare. She asked me if I wanted everything, I said yes. She came back a few moments later, teased me a bit. Undressed (C bust. Implants) and teased me a bit more. Provided CBJ. CG. Mish. Started to ask me why I didn't finish within 2 minutes of the business (which is always annoying). I explained that it would take me a little longer than that. She seemed to accept that and did not complain anymore. Finished mish. She cleaned me good and help me dress. Paid the $ fare plus tip.

All in all a very pleasant experience. Leagues better than M in every sense. Rose was very nice. She's not the best I've had, but she was pretty decent. I would recommend her.

Suave

Sonofalbundy
08-31-08, 00:34
Went to 1413 Saturday night around 10, could not get in at all on Friday, when I would call Mamasan would say "we real busy call in 1 hour. " So I get into room 3 Mama says it will be a few minutes asks if I want a water which was nice. After 5 min she comes back and asks if I want to get into the sauna. So I did that to kill some time, damn that is one hot sauna pretty much lost 20 pounds in there. After approx 10 min Candy opens the door and ushers me to the TS. The TS was pretty standard with some nice playing, never had my hair and face washed before but hey nothing like 2 showers in 1 hours time. Back to room she asks the second time if I had been here before, I lied and said yes, she asked for fee, I handed over $. 6 and she left and came back, stripped and proceeded to give very nice kissies all over had me flip over and did the same again. She started to give me a cbj and then the usual position swapping till the big finish. All in all she is a very nice provider, a pretty nice gfe, pretty nice boob job too if they didn't stand up so much you would swear they were real, except for they are on a k girl and they rarely have c's. Just FYI for first timers you will have to pass by the hostess for the club above this AMP, all I did was say I'm going downstairs, and they just say ok, followed by looks of disgust upon entry and exit, screw them LOL. I got yellow fever leave me alone. Sorry had.

Just Ken
08-31-08, 16:33
Finally made my way to 14K this morning. Parking available in the front and in I go. Mama takes me to room 2 and asked if I could wait a few minutes. While waiting, at least 3 of you guys came in and another 3 or 4 later. After about 20 minutes, Candy arrived and she was worth waiting for. I must say, I have never been disappointed by the looks and personalitiy of these ladies. She collected the fee, returned and we were off to the TS. She was very thorough and paid extra attention to the rear area. I discovered the reason later. Back to the room, she remained dressed and told me face down. She jump on the table and began a wonderful massage. This was not what I am accustomed to, but it felt great. Off the table and she gets comfortable. She is very tall, for a Korean and is not thin like most, but certainly not fat. A previous report said the C's were store bought, but I have to disagree. Sometimes it is hard for me to tell and she guarded them the whole time. I was able to inspect them briefly and they felt natural. Anyway, while I remained face down, she started rubbing those C's all over me while at the same time licking and kissing me. GOD, it felt wonderful. She worked her way down, very slow and back up again. This is when I found out why the thorough cleaning. I was surprised since this was a first for me. The remainder of the session was outstanding and I can't wait for a return visit. The hour was cut short and I was sort of rushed out the door. But I understood because they were so damn busy. As I was entering, I notice what appeared to be business cards all over the sidewalk out front. Walking back to my car, I looked down and noticed they were for 14K. I did not know they were open until 3AM. No wonder the ladies need a break so often. I am pretty sure I will not be out on the town at 3AM, but it's nice to know, just in case. I would definitely recommend Candy. Acutally, I don't think you can go wrong with anyone of these lovely ladies. Be careful out there and PM for the details.

Readerx
08-31-08, 17:53
Hi All,

Went to my favorite spot (RTFF) and asked for Rose. MS said "few minutes", which turned into an hour. Well finally, one highly embarrassed Rose appeared and explained her tardiness as follows: "Customer come back. Too much drunk. Took hour for HJ" I think she was surprised that I waited, but I know a good thing when I see her. She took care to relieve me of any extra tensions I might have accumulated as she does so well. Actually remembered the lite touch that I love. Did a masterful job. BTW: I think she may have some extra baggage up top that she brought back from "bacation". Not objectionable and very soft, but she seemed to be a little sensitive in that area.

Anyhow, I'll certainly be back.

Stats = All 8's, except "Cute", which is a 10!

Be careful or there,

Rx

Readerx
08-31-08, 17:57
Meant to mention that as I left the "Rosey" establishment, there were about 100 business cards from the place scattered over the sidewalk. This tells me one of two things:

1. Somebody has dumb way to advertise, or

2. Somebody doesn't like our place.

I wonder...

Rx

Ruffian
09-01-08, 01:51
Went to 14 today and if you were there around 6ish-7ish, DAMN YOU for making me wait an hour and having to come back later. LOL j/k. I go in and MMS greets me and gets me a small bottle of water. I wait in room 2, undress and in comes Candy with another bottle of water. Pretty face, nice rack, not much of a booty and a lil "baby fat".

I get the age question again tell her I'm 23(my real age) and she laughs and says I look like a baby. (Either you guys are like all my Dad's age or I really do look young.) Anyways, she escorts me to shower and gives me a real long extended TS. I still smell like Ivory soap as I type this. After I'm all cleaned and dried up, I walk back to room 2. Massage is so-so but she does a real good job squeezing my legs. She's wearing some lingerie type skirt and no panties as she's on my back. =D

Candy undresses and rubs her tits and licks me all over. For the main event she started with a CBJ and we tried various positions. She noticed I was taking a long time to cum and told me I shouldn't masturbate so much especially before going to an AMP. She finished me off with a lotioned HJ. Candy wipes me with a hot towel and helps me get dressed up. We have some small talk and she hugs me and kisses me twice on the cheek as I was leaving.

Candy is a very sweet girl and a good provider. It was almost a GFE. She gave me some tips on my technique and was real patient with my noobiness. I would definetely repeat and recommend. She mentioned that her sisters say she rushes her customers but I didn't feel rushed at all. Candy sweet Candy!

Fish Head Jones
09-01-08, 03:20
You may be suave but are also a fool if you spent more than a TOTAL of $160 in there!

Are you too arrogant to understand that or just too stupid to comprehend it?

Again - NEVER take more than $160 into these places!!! NEVER!!!

NEVER spend more than $160 in these places NO MATTER WHAT!!

PAY ATTENTION!!! NEVER MORE THAN $160!!

JJBargain down, not up!

Exclient
09-01-08, 23:33
Hi all,

Back on the 25th, I asked about Gtown /Palis area and got not a single response. I looked in the archives. It truly seems from the looks of it that the days of there being anything in the gtown area have come and gone. From what you all don't write. I can only surmise that there is nothing to be had anymore in Gtown. With my first day at the new job coming up right quick, I look over hill and dale to see if impression is indeed true. In the mean time, if you know of something, HELP A FELLA OUT! Then I can be sure to give a proper review.

Thanks. Ex.

Twist
09-04-08, 16:57
I have not done the AMP thing in a while; mostly hanging to the escort line of business but I was in the M and Connecticut area so I though I would try 14K. Looks like it might be closed. The buzzer did not seem to work, no one answered the phone, and there was a hole in the ceiling where a camera should have been. I saw a few cigarette butts from recent visitors but based on the delivery slip hanging on the door, I don't thing anyone has been in an out in about 2 hours. A shame since I had to walk the block three times until the smokers from the adjacent building cleared out of the area.

Anyway, went to Jasmine on M without an appointment. I did not have the number handy (poor planning on my part). I have not been there for serveral months. Was buzzed in immediately. Tall K-Girl in a sun dress. Looked about mid 30ish let me into a room and asked if I called ahead. I said no but I have been there before in March. I did not say March 2007 which would have been more the truth. She said one minute and came back 5 minutes later. She said it would be 170. I said that is not what I remember. She said if I had been there before, then I would know 170 was it. I just RTFF and notice that someone else reported this experience as well. Said thank-you but I did not bring that much with me. She said they take credit cards but I declined and left.

Anyone been to Jasmine lately at the normal rates? I am not going to fork over 170 site unseen. The receptionist may have been pretty nice but that is no guarantee of future performance.

Twist

Ampamp72
09-04-08, 17:38
Tried Rio this past weekend, after dark. Will not do that again. Driving there, I almost turned around a couple times, but my little head kept driving. Not in a good neighborhood, at least at night. Did not feel safe, and was very worried while walking in. Maybe I'm a puss, but just didn't have a good vibe.

That said, had Sissy. Not a great face, give it a 4. Body gets a 6 and attitude prob a 7. Shower not great, I hate when water, even a little spray, gets in my face. Maybe I am too picky.

Massage was decent. CBJ was really good though. For the 1st time ever, almost finished during that. Question: If I had, is that the end? Or do I get 'everything'? Anyway, she had me so worked up, I pushed for moving on, and only got about 15-20 pumps. Was worried about my car and leaving anyway, so left after about 35 min. Sorry.

Stevemizu
09-04-08, 20:33
I've just registered as a new member. I'm heading down to NNMC in mid Oct and will have a day or two to kill while down there. I'm an old Westpac Sailor and had visited more than my share of AMP's in the PAC/IO. Was wondering if anyone could direct me towards a non AMP in the area that offers happy endings? If not. I'll be more than happy to visit one of the AMP's and then give my full report to the group upon my return to the Atlantic City Area.

All of the advertised AMP's in AC offer happy endings.. But the going rate is 2.

Hebe Joe
09-05-08, 05:49
I was planning a trip to 14k this weekend.

If they are closed what would be a good second choice near that area?

Thanks

Ron John
09-05-08, 06:17
Heaven help you for that posting....prepare for a weekend of responses like this one from awhile back. It may be best to just hop in the car/train and report back if you want to have more fun unless you like reading.

What is this flood of noobs coming in here asking for info WITHOUT posting their own experiences?

To one and all noobs herein:

Read the fugging forum!

Go somewhere and do something!

Post your own reports!

Do these things in the order given and MAYBE you will gain some basic respect and trust around here.

Dr Bombay
09-05-08, 10:44
Tried Rio this past weekend, after dark. Will not do that again. Driving there, I almost turned around a couple times, but my little head kept driving. Not in a good neighborhood, at least at night. Did not feel safe, and was very worried while walking in. Maybe I'm a puss, but just didn't have a good vibe.

That said, had Sissy. Not a great face, give it a 4. Body gets a 6 and attitude prob a 7. Shower not great, I hate when water, even a little spray, gets in my face. Maybe I am too picky.

Massage was decent. CBJ was really good though. For the 1st time ever, almost finished during that. Question: If I had, is that the end? Or do I get 'everything'? Anyway, she had me so worked up, I pushed for moving on, and only got about 15-20 pumps. Was worried about my car and leaving anyway, so left after about 35 min. Sorry.I haven't been there for some time,but I always found the neighborhood pretty safe with all the nightlife.Rio also has free parking in the lot next to the building.

Brdcsttech
09-05-08, 13:06
Anyway, went to Jasmine on M without an appointment. I did not have the number handy (poor planning on my part). I have not been there for serveral months. Was buzzed in immediately. Tall K-Girl in a sun dress. Looked about mid 30ish let me into a room and asked if I called ahead. I said no but I have been there before in March. I did not say March 2007 which would have been more the truth. She said one minute and came back 5 minutes later. She said it would be 170. I said that is not what I remember. She said if I had been there before, then I would know 170 was it. I just RTFF and notice that someone else reported this experience as well. Said thank-you but I did not bring that much with me. She said they take credit cards but I declined and left.

Like you mentioned this situation has occurred before with the same result. Customer walks out.

I am curious if anyone asked them if the $170 was for "everything" in such a way that you did not sound inexperienced or like a cop. I have been to Chinese places; amp and condo, where you hand over fee and tip first then get service. The service I was fully expecting...

I can't imagine Jasmine is going to charge $170 up front for a massage then the girl negotiates in the room for extras after TS and massage. That's just crazy! Who could possibly be paying 270, or 370 dollars for a 45 minute encounter? For that kind of money you better be travelling all around the world, at your convenience, and the girl looks like Lucy Lu!

If it is as I expect, only 10 more than the usual fare but asking for it in advance so someone may charge the entire encounter on their Visa, it is not that crazy. Just an amp trying to make a little more cash...

But, I am not willing to gamble $170 for just a massage at this point...

Sleazebum
09-05-08, 14:20
If enough folks refuse that increase it will go away.

Use ONLY cash and take in only $160!

JJ

Like you mentioned this situation has occurred before with the same result. Customer walks out.

I am curious if anyone asked them if the $170 was for "everything" in such a way that you did not sound inexperienced or like a cop. I have been to Chinese places; amp and condo, where you hand over fee and tip first then get service. The service I was fully expecting...

I can't imagine Jasmine is going to charge $170 up front for a massage then the girl negotiates in the room for extras after TS and massage. That's just crazy! Who could possibly be paying 270, or 370 dollars for a 45 minute encounter? For that kind of money you better be travelling all around the world, at your convenience, and the girl looks like Lucy Lu!

If it is as I expect, only 10 more than the usual fare but asking for it in advance so someone may charge the entire encounter on their Visa, it is not that crazy. Just an amp trying to make a little more cash...

But, I am not willing to gamble $170 for just a massage at this point...

Ginger Man
09-05-08, 15:30
I only ventured in there once, some time ago, and they played that same tune. They wanted something like $$ up front. It felt like a hustle at the time. I had no idea what if anything that money got me, and I left.

They must have some rich regulars or something else going on in there. I mean, I do not look like a cop, I look like an ideal spa customer, old, fat, bald, and horny. Yowsa.

Brdcsttech
09-05-08, 15:44
They must have some rich regulars or something else going on in there. I mean, I do not look like a cop, I look like an ideal spa customer, old, fat, bald, and horny. Yowsa.

That made laugh. But I agree they must have people up there paying the higher rate. It is Dupont Circle after all. The average Rowhouse up there cost 1-2 million dollars.

Twist
09-05-08, 18:48
That made laugh. But I agree they must have people up there paying the higher rate. It is Dupont Circle after all. The average Rowhouse up there cost 1-2 million dollars.When I was there, the TS was busy and I heard some good times being had by at least two patrons. I also bumped a guy going in as I was going out. I was starting to wonder if I should have paid. Still, 170 for a rub and tug was not a risk I was willing to take. For 80 more I can go to one of my regulars who knows exactly what I like.

Twist

Exclient
09-05-08, 20:43
Ah, now this is something I can shed some light on.

I went once last year, but less than a year ago.

I was asked for only the house fee up front.

After that I was given the option to have fun. From there on, it was like every other AMP in DC that I've been to in the past.

Don't know if there have been policy changes since then, but I doubt it. Sounds more like cutting corners.

CabDriver52
09-05-08, 21:56

Massage was decent. CBJ was really good though. For the 1st time ever, almost finished during that. Question: If I had, is that the end? Or do I get 'everything'? Anyway, she had me so worked up, I pushed for moving on, and only got about 15-20 pumps. Was worried about my car and leaving anyway, so left after about 35 min. Sorry.I can only agree about all of your concerns. Last time I was there (think: broad daylight) I was a bit nervous. It seems the locals are interested in everything that goes on. After dark I was a bit paranoid about getting mugged.

Hear hear with your concerns.

Cabbie!

Hungryguy
09-06-08, 09:13
I am thinking about visiting 14k, what is the best time for a visit such that its not crowded.

Wayward One
09-06-08, 10:17
Anyone been to Jasmine lately at the normal rates? I am not going to fork over 170 site unseen. The receptionist may have been pretty nice but that is no guarantee of future performance.

Twist

This is not the norm for DC. yet.

This could be what we are pricing ourselves into. I've not really seen this in DC, but it happened to me once in AC, and my thought was "what the fuck, it's other people's money I won while playing poker, i'll give it a try once". The girl asks for $$ up front (the going rate in AC is .6 + 1.4, I usually pay less claiming I'm from out of town and that's what we pay in DC). But the girl (and she was hawt), said $$ to get in the door, no negotiating. I paid and I went in, nice TS, wonderful massage, and then straight on to FS no questions asked, except "you like this? You wanna try a different position?" She was a trooper. Now I ended up paying the normal fee (for up there), and it was one of the most hassle free exp. I've had. I asked at the end why they want the money up front. Her answer, some guys don't want to tip or they want to tip less than the going rate. This way they don't have to deal with those customers.

For years the going rate in DC/virginia has been .60/.80/$ for HJ/BJ/FS. If you don't buy that go READ THE FUCKING FORUM for more than a year. Oh sure you can find someone quoting lower prices going back as far as you can read on this forum, but if you read all the MP reports, and not just cherry pick the one's that support your view you'll see that the prices I quote were the norm.

Now, I've even seen posts where guys brag about leaving .15 tip for FS, or.5 for HJ. These guys aren't getting away with something, they're harming the rest of us.

Why have people been been quoting .4 for HJ? Because the mms have been raising the entrance rate from .6 to .8 (one amp in tysons wants $ for the door, no extras included). So the thought is I WILL NEVER PAY MORE THAN 1.2 FOR HJ!!!. The reality is that in many if not most of these places, the tech doesn't see a dime of that entrance fee, so lowering your tip, so that the overall damage remains the same as what you've been paying for the last 5 years, means that the tech is getting less money than she used to for the same services.

While we might pine for the days that sun printed .10$ coupons, and the ladies were so good that we used code words to keep LEO from just being handed the info; the reality is that more and more joints are going to .8 entrance (no extras incl.), and the economy is not what it was just 2 years ago. This summer gas rose to almost 2x what it was 2 years ago, food is up, the buck is trading worse than usual, all costs are going up, everyone is feeling it, so some people's solution is to pay their tech less than normal, while self-righteously claiming that they are holding the line and they will pay no more.

Hey, I'm against paying more than the norms, I'm not for upping the rates, but a currency is designed to be worth less over time. If you don't want to pay .8 to get in the door, then don't walk in, let them know the door fee is too much and you're taking your money elsewhere where they still only charge .6 for entrance. But don't take it out on the tech, making her suffer because you're a cheap bastard. The more guys don't pay the going rate for services, the more girls are going to choose other cities and/or the door rate will include the extras.

Again, we may be pricing ourselves into another pricing structure. One place might be trying it already. This could be the way that things go. I hope not but we may be doing it too ourselves.

To the poster who will respond with NEVER TAKE MORE THAN $.6 INTO THESE PLACES , EVER!!! - STFU

Wayward One

Sleazebum
09-06-08, 10:34
NEVER NEVER NEVER take more than $160 CASH into any of these places!! To do otherwise will only result in higher prices for all of us!

If the management is holding out on the "tech" it is their INTERNAL problem and not ours.

When the quality of "techs" drop the management will just need to give them a fair percentage back again. If management provides poor quality "techs" to us at the prices WE set then we will spend our CASH ONLY somewhere else.

Currency is NOT designed to lose value over time. That is simply BS and flat out WRONG as is the policy of higher prices.

By now everyone has seen the arguments on both side of this issue so weigh it all for yourselves and do or not do whatever it is you feel comfortable with.

But if you willingly jack up the prices for ME I will not be a happy camper anymore.

That is my final word on this subject. Any further discussion will just waste space and bandwidth. There is more than enough testimony on this all over this forum - READ IT and decide.

And to the FOOL who told me to STFU - YOU STFU, jackass.

JJ

This is not the norm for DC. yet.

This could be what we are pricing ourselves into. I've not really seen this in DC, but it happened to me once in AC, and my thought was "what the fuck, it's other people's money I won while playing poker, i'll give it a try once". The girl asks for $$ up front (the going rate in AC is .6 + 1.4, I usually pay less claiming I'm from out of town and that's what we pay in DC). But the girl (and she was hawt), said $$ to get in the door, no negotiating. I paid and I went in, nice TS, wonderful massage, and then straight on to FS no questions asked, except "you like this? You wanna try a different position?" She was a trooper. Now I ended up paying the normal fee (for up there), and it was one of the most hassle free exp. I've had. I asked at the end why they want the money up front. Her answer, some guys don't want to tip or they want to tip less than the going rate. This way they don't have to deal with those customers.

For years the going rate in DC/virginia has been .60/.80/$ for HJ/BJ/FS. If you don't buy that go READ THE FUCKING FORUM for more than a year. Oh sure you can find someone quoting lower prices going back as far as you can read on this forum, but if you read all the MP reports, and not just cherry pick the one's that support your view you'll see that the prices I quote were the norm.

Now, I've even seen posts where guys brag about leaving .15 tip for FS, or.5 for HJ. These guys aren't getting away with something, they're harming the rest of us.

Why have people been been quoting .4 for HJ? Because the mms have been raising the entrance rate from .6 to .8 (one amp in tysons wants $ for the door, no extras included). So the thought is I WILL NEVER PAY MORE THAN 1.2 FOR HJ!!!. The reality is that in many if not most of these places, the tech doesn't see a dime of that entrance fee, so lowering your tip, so that the overall damage remains the same as what you've been paying for the last 5 years, means that the tech is getting less money than she used to for the same services.

While we might pine for the days that sun printed .10$ coupons, and the ladies were so good that we used code words to keep LEO from just being handed the info; the reality is that more and more joints are going to .8 entrance (no extras incl.), and the economy is not what it was just 2 years ago. This summer gas rose to almost 2x what it was 2 years ago, food is up, the buck is trading worse than usual, all costs are going up, everyone is feeling it, so some people's solution is to pay their tech less than normal, while self-righteously claiming that they are holding the line and they will pay no more.

Hey, I'm against paying more than the norms, I'm not for upping the rates, but a currency is designed to be worth less over time. If you don't want to pay .8 to get in the door, then don't walk in, let them know the door fee is too much and you're taking your money elsewhere where they still only charge .6 for entrance. But don't take it out on the tech, making her suffer because you're a cheap bastard. The more guys don't pay the going rate for services, the more girls are going to choose other cities and/or the door rate will include the extras.

Again, we may be pricing ourselves into another pricing structure. One place might be trying it already. This could be the way that things go. I hope not but we may be doing it too ourselves.

To the poster who will respond with NEVER TAKE MORE THAN $.6 INTO THESE PLACES , EVER!!! - STFU

Wayward One

Twist
09-06-08, 10:37
This is not the norm for DC. yet.Honestly, I had no problem with 1. 70 as long as the service was the same. Most of the escorts I see have risen their rates to $$$ now. Hell some of the really HAWT HAWT HAWT out of town talent charge $$$$. I get the old rate with the regular I have but I have been seeing her for a few years and she values my business. (Lord knows it is not my graying hair and physique LOL) Still, I would have had no problem with 1. 70 if I had seen the lady involved and she was hawt enough to get me to funky town on a cover. I have occasionally drawn ladies with destroyed stomachs from one too many little ones. In those cases I opt for the HJ if anything at all. If I pay up front, I loose the ability to choose.

Twist

Ron John
09-06-08, 10:38
Made a visit here yesterday at least to top of the stairs. Weird vibe and left. Someone was sweeping the stairs that I walked by and got to the top and there were two people just standing there, and not as if they were waiting to get buzzed in. What a shame! Just haring the intel.

Negrito 143
09-06-08, 15:14
Visited 14k for the first time. It took me a long time but I figured out where it is located based on all the tips provided in the forum.

I went last Sunday (midday). When I arrived I said it was my first time and they told me it would be a while. I did not mind waiting since I drove from VA for this. I waited in a room for about 45 minutes but then Rose showed up. She is nice looking. She gave me a great TS. She then took me back to the room and told me to lay down on my stomach and she began to give me a massage (still wearing her bikini). A few minutes later she took her bikini off and she started to rub her body all over my back and kissing all over. Now I understood why she washed me so well in the TS.

Overall the service was great and I will definnitely return. I give her a 8/10.

On a side note, I originally tried to go to RIO that day because when I called 14k first to make an appointment, the number I had did not work, it went to an answering machine. I then called RIO and the lady told me to just come in but I decided to stop by 14k just in case and I am glad I decided to go to 14K first.

Drunker Irish
09-07-08, 09:19
I don't believe you. (senior member here that couldn't log in under my old name for some reason) Anyway, calling bs. Those who have been going to amps will know the hole in your story.

Visited 14k for the first time. It took me a long time but I figured out where it is located based on all the tips provided in the forum.

I went last Sunday (midday). When I arrived I said it was my first time and they told me it would be a while. I did not mind waiting since I drove from VA for this. I waited in a room for about 45 minutes but then Rose showed up. She is nice looking. She gave me a great TS. She then took me back to the room and told me to lay down on my stomach and she began to give me a massage (still wearing her bikini). A few minutes later she took her bikini off and she started to rub her body all over my back and kissing all over. Now I understood why she washed me so well in the TS.

Overall the service was great and I will definnitely return. I give her a 8/10.

On a side note, I originally tried to go to RIO that day because when I called 14k first to make an appointment, the number I had did not work, it went to an answering machine. I then called RIO and the lady told me to just come in but I decided to stop by 14k just in case and I am glad I decided to go to 14K first.

Negrito 143
09-08-08, 16:37
I don't believe you. (senior member here that couldn't log in under my old name for some reason) Anyway, calling bs. Those who have been going to amps will know the hole in your story.Well, I am not sure what I said wrong. I am not a great story teller.

Thanks for the feedback.

Corsair88
09-08-08, 23:56
Went to the olympics on a very busy day, I know because I had to wait for my turn and while waiting I must've heard the bell ring 6 more times! Seems like demand is really up these days since the supply has dwindled. I dunno what happened to the previous mama (I like her better) but a different mama greeted me this time.

I drew Julie, said it was her first day from Cali. Not a real looker but gave a very good massage. TS left a lot to be desired, and the main event was a bit rushed due to time constraints (told you guys I had to wait for my turn) and the number of fellow mongers waiting. I must say she was very receptive to what I wanted in the limited time we had and was trying hard to please me. She was very receptive to my requests but its just that by the time I got to my turn my fever had somewhat subsided and just wanted to finish up quickly.

Overall, I'll give her a 7 but I'd probably try the other girls next time. I might even try 14k if I can just get past that bouncer.

Drunker Irish
09-09-08, 10:38
Well, I am not sure what I said wrong. I am not a great story teller.

Thanks for the feedback.Let me give you the benefit of the doubt.

By asking when did you pay the fee for extra services?

Rogoh
09-09-08, 19:01
I stopped by the Vermont location this afternoon. Up the stairs and mama opened the door and asked do I want an hour, it is 0.8. Paid and she left the room. A very attractive 30ish asian woman named Sara (I think) came in as I was undressing. Took me to the table shower and it was very good. She asked if I wanted the privates washed and of course I said yes. Back to the room where I laid 0.7 on the table and laid on my stomach. I got a great massage. On the flip, my happy was taken care of and a little breast action (not much) was avaiable. I enjoyed it (and I only took in $1.6 and left with 0.1).

Brdcsttech
09-10-08, 10:11
I stopped by the Vermont location this afternoon. Up the stairs and mama opened the door and asked do I want an hour, it is 0.8. Paid and she left the room. A very attractive 30ish asian woman named Sara (I think) came in as I was undressing. Took me to the table shower and it was very good. She asked if I wanted the privates washed and of course I said yes. Back to the room where I laid 0.7 on the table and laid on my stomach. I got a great massage. On the flip, my happy was taken care of and a little breast action (not much) was avaiable. I enjoyed it (and I only took in $1.6 and left with 0.1).

.7 for a NOVA finish? I don't know dude. You over paid. Should have been .4

Rogoh
09-10-08, 16:26
.7 for a NOVA finish? I don't know dude. You over paid. Should have been .4You are probably right and next time I will lay down .4 (actually next time 14K is on my radar.

Negrito 143
09-10-08, 17:37
Let me give you the benefit of the doubt.

By asking when did you pay the fee for extra services?I paid the fee at the end. I gave her the cash once we were done.

Smacks
09-11-08, 01:24
I paid the fee at the end. I gave her the cash once we were done.Seriously now. Someone posts and doesn't even READ what is on the board.

Good god man, even I (me this guy with a super low post count) don't even believe you.

Titleist4
09-11-08, 14:24
Seriously now. Someone posts and doesn't even READ what is on the board.

Good god man, even I (me this guy with a super low post count) don't even believe you.To be fair, I have made the tip at the end - once. But the girl had the chance to see it peeking from my pocket. And it was MD. However...

Every single time I've mongered in DC or VA any tips were discussed and/or handed over (as in visible under my watch at the base of the lamp) proir to the deed.

My BS detector is pinging really loudly.

Sleazebum
09-11-08, 15:48
Why is this important? "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."

10 point bonus if you can name the character who said that and in what book.

JJ

Seriously now. Someone posts and doesn't even READ what is on the board.

Good god man, even I (me this guy with a super low post count) don't even believe you.

Brdcsttech
09-11-08, 15:52

JJ
Character: Rhett Butler
Book: Gone With The Wind

Instead of 10 points I would like the name and number of the Escort/Amp where you got your recent all time best blow job! :)

Sleazebum
09-11-08, 20:02
That info costs 150 points!

:)

JJ

Instead of 10 points I would like the name and number of the Escort/Amp where you got your recent all time best blow job! :)

Toni Soprano
09-12-08, 05:09
Found myself on 18th st yesterday on my lunch break. I stopped by jasmine's and I must say I was quiet disappointed. I was greeted by Amy, who wanted 70 for the house, and wanted 100 for HJ, and tried to upsell me every second I was there. Avoid this place.

Pcpc1688
09-12-08, 10:56
I paid the fee at the end. I gave her the cash once we were done.Of course if you been to the place 90 times and have done the same girl 89 times, she will let you pay afterwards. I have many investments like that already.

PC out

Drunker Irish
09-12-08, 17:00

JJIts good to know how to spot a fake post. It also makes you wonder why there are so many fake posts on14k! The one that caught my attention was the cop. I mean longer who said a white guy voice answered the buzzer? WTF.

Sounds like its a trap.

Drove by 14 the other evening but didn't want to bother with the doorman/bouncer.

Ron John
09-12-08, 17:11
I have always done the tip at the end. And never had a moments discussion on amount or what it would be. I have never personally experienced discussion of the tip anytime beforehand. Its always thank you. Lets call it assumed, if you walked in like you knew what you were doing.

CabDriver52
09-12-08, 19:15
A little birdie tells me things.

There was this guy, see, who decided to visit the Royal Spa on 10th st. He parks and decides to enjoy a beverage and get the vibe of the neighborhood. Ok, everything looks good, no pigtails or anything. Next he decides to do the block walk (more recon.) to check things out a little further. The only flag is the fact the lights aren't on (the joint is on the 2nd floor). Funny. Well. Keep moving. Time to pee. Visit the HR cafe across the street and smile the whole time you're in there. Ok, back outside (I love that place). Do a bit more looking around. Still no lights. No matter this guy (ok. Bob) decides to ring anyway. Yellow fever very bad. Need antidote. So next some homeless dude decides to tap Bob on the shoulder. WTF? "the place got raided. Like two days ago. Hic. Urp. " No shit. Ok, time to move to the next place. Maybe GPS don't fail me now. Homeless (we'll call him Joe) decided to follow Bob to his ride.

Coversation between Bob and Joe. Turns out these homeless are treasure troves of info. Who would have thought a bum would know about 14K and the 'tattoo' sign above the entrance, much less that's it's underground. Who knew? Certainly not Bob. So, Joe tells him the place is jumpin' with hotties from all over. Bob get's pumped up, gives homeless Joe $2 and some change. Joe smiles and walks off. Next we see Bob in the 'hood of 14K.

The story will continue when the line goes down at the club upstairs of 14K. Stay tuned kiddies.

Cabbie!

DCJoe
09-12-08, 20:14
I'm not expecting a good follow-up. It's my understanding that 14k has been closed for awhile. As in I've tried to dropped by most days this week and it's been closed.

A little birdie tells me things.

There was this guy, see, who decided to visit the Royal Spa on 10th st. He parks and decides to enjoy a beverage and get the vibe of the neighborhood. Ok, everything looks good, no pigtails or anything. Next he decides to do the block walk (more recon.) to check things out a little further. The only flag is the fact the lights aren't on (the joint is on the 2nd floor). Funny. Well. Keep moving. Time to pee. Visit the HR cafe across the street and smile the whole time you're in there. Ok, back outside (I love that place). Do a bit more looking around. Still no lights. No matter this guy (ok. Bob) decides to ring anyway. Yellow fever very bad. Need antidote. So next some homeless dude decides to tap Bob on the shoulder. WTF? "the place got raided. Like two days ago. Hic. Urp. " No shit. Ok, time to move to the next place. Maybe GPS don't fail me now. Homeless (we'll call him Joe) decided to follow Bob to his ride.

Coversation between Bob and Joe. Turns out these homeless are treasure troves of info. Who would have thought a bum would know about 14K and the 'tattoo' sign above the entrance, much less that's it's underground. Who knew? Certainly not Bob. So, Joe tells him the place is jumpin' with hotties from all over. Bob get's pumped up, gives homeless Joe $2 and some change. Joe smiles and walks off. Next we see Bob in the 'hood of 14K.

The story will continue when the line goes down at the club upstairs of 14K. Stay tuned kiddies.

Cabbie!

Toni Soprano
09-13-08, 01:22
I'm not expecting a good follow-up. It's my understanding that 14k has been closed for awhile. As in I've tried to dropped by most days this week and it's been closed.I tried to stop by today, but it was closed.

CabDriver52
09-13-08, 08:11
I guess Bob will have to venture further out.

No Royal. No Sun. No CPHC. NO Downtown. No 14K.

Maybe Supra. If not maybe a ride to the aquarium is in order.

Damn election year.

Cabbie!

Drunker Irish
09-13-08, 09:19
I have always done the tip at the end. And never had a moments discussion on amount or what it would be. I have never personally experienced discussion of the tip anytime beforehand. Its always thank you. Lets call it assumed, if you walked in like you knew what you were doing.How many times have you done this and where?

With only four posts I have to wonder.

Chrisj321
09-13-08, 13:05

Instead of 10 points I would like the name and number of the Escort/Amp where you got your recent all time best blow job! :)Rhett Butler says Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn in the movie Gone With the Wind. In the book he only says My dear, I don't give a damn. I want his 10 points! It'll motivate me to come back to DC for a visit!

Magiks
09-13-08, 19:33
I used to get service-first-pay-later at the old Sun club. I think the providers name was Cherry or Candy (candy sounds right) or something, its been awhile (6 yrs or so? ). Freaked me out a little at first but this gal would assume you came for her great AR, BJ, FS, & GFE (! ) so she would get down to business as early as the TS and then simply hold her hand out for a tip after all was done. I fell in love with her and came back to see her as often as able. Sun closed its doors shortly after though. Cry.

LoveLOS
09-14-08, 00:10
How many times have you done this and where?

With only four posts I have to wonder.DUI,
Dude, you pay the house fee up front, that is 60¢. You pay the girl afterward, that is $.

Remember the $ under the watch or cell phone [©2002 LoveLOS]??? Have you learned nothing from RTFF?

Why did I waste my time?

How hard can this be?
LoveLOS

PS> For the curiosity seeker: Lique gives the best BBBJ of all time. She is currently posting on CL (http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/search/ers?query=lique&minAsk=min&maxAsk=max).

Big Daddy Don
09-14-08, 07:37
How many times have you done this and where?

With only four posts I have to wonder.

I usually tip afterwards too. I think 1818 is the only place that I have tipped up front. I do use the LL method of leaving the $ under my sunglasses or my cell phone on the table where it can be seen. (cell phone that is turned off!!)

BDD

Ron John
09-14-08, 12:44
Drunker Irish,

Thanks for the feedback. Personal attacks are so very helpul for the conversation! Make that 5, 2 less than you!

Macphisto
09-14-08, 16:41
I stopped by the Vermont location this afternoon.

Seeing that 14K was closed, I stopped by Vermont for the first time after it reopened (knowing that they offered less services). Attitude and service, unfortunately, was too businesslike there - will not return.

Gern
09-14-08, 22:29
I am an occasional visitor to DC, and always attempt to visit an AMP while in the District. Unfortunately, I am always at the mercy of the Metro. Today I arrived for a two day stay, and even with the regular research I do by RTFF, I was still blanked tonight.

I walked to 1413, Green, and Supra and all were closed. I had hoped at least one would be re-opened, but alas, I didn't get any Korean food tonight. I walked past ICM, and it appeared open, but I seem to remember from the Forum that services there were neither asian nor complete.

If any regulars would be willing to IM me with either information about ICM or other advice, I'd appreciate it. I have one more night to play.

Thanks, all.

AlterdBeast
09-15-08, 01:02
I am an occasional visitor to DC, and always attempt to visit an AMP while in the District. Unfortunately, I am always at the mercy of the Metro. Today I arrived for a two day stay, and even with the regular research I do by RTFF, I was still blanked tonight.

I walked to 1413, Green, and Supra and all were closed. I had hoped at least one would be re-opened, but alas, I didn't get any Korean food tonight. I walked past ICM, and it appeared open, but I seem to remember from the Forum that services there were neither asian nor complete.

If any regulars would be willing to IM me with either information about ICM or other advice, I'd appreciate it. I have one more night to play.

Thanks, all.I'm staying in town. Big supra fan for a long time. Where else to go? PM brothers! I'm here a short time.

Ginger Man
09-15-08, 16:00
Geez, the scene looks as good as over. No Supra, 14K, even Royal!

The demand remains, I wonder how the supply will resurface?

CabDriver52
09-15-08, 17:07
It would appear nothing is open. At all. I was out and about last night myself and found everything (14K plus Supra) closed tight. Knew about Green and Royal from before but was worth a walk. Still closed.

Maybe it's worth a visit to ML in MD. Never been and I hear the neighborhood isn't the best. But might venture out. GPS to the rescue!

Just confirming what everyone else has seen.

Maybe Philly will be next.

Cabbie!

Craig Lebo
09-15-08, 17:59
Also H&H was closed last night at 11.

If anyone has intel from south of the border, let me know.

Oh yeah, Hi I'm new to the forum

Geez, the scene looks as good as over. No Supra, 14K, even Royal!

The demand remains, I wonder how the supply will resurface?

A John
09-15-08, 21:28
Anything open?

Geez, the scene looks as good as over. No Supra, 14K, even Royal!The demand remains, I wonder how the supply will resurface?

1818 going strong

Triple E
09-16-08, 08:58
H&H closes early. . . I wouldn't try going after like 9.

Also, isn't Rio still open? I haven't been in about a month, but it was wide open then.

Also H&H was closed last night at 11.

If anyone has intel from south of the border, let me know.

Oh yeah, Hi I'm new to the forum

Jack B Nimble
09-16-08, 12:54
Anything open?

1818 going strong

It seems we have not only a credit crunch but a pussy crunch.

Fernand0
09-17-08, 14:32
H&H closes early. . . I wouldn't try going after like 9.

Also, isn't Rio still open? I haven't been in about a month, but it was wide open then.I was on my way out of DC and stopped by RIO the Parking attendant told me Rio was closed because the Police had stopped by.

Be safe!

Fernand0

Any Mouse
09-18-08, 11:33
... Parking attendant told me Rio was closed because the Police had stopped by. ...

Fernand0

Would Somebody please turn out the lights as you leave.

Tanks for the mammories!

Frank99
09-18-08, 15:11
Has the demise of the DC AMP scene happened with remarkably little fanfare. Usually when something like this happens on a mass scale, you see articles in the newspaper. The Feds cannot resist getting their name in the paper for stuff like this-especially around ANY election cycle. It is confusing to me to be honest.

As one who has only JUST turned back to AMP's and was strongly considering going back to the DC scene, I am now thinking again. I used to go to Supra a lot and to get my feet wet I went to one in PG County a few times.

What is a horny fellow with A-fever to do? Don't answer that. I am a pro and I know the answers come from RTFF. It is a rhetorical question. But damn, what is a fellow to do?

---Out

Ginger Man
09-18-08, 16:27
is another business model.

The AMPs are gone, oh my. This is just awful.

I just want to slide over to Ginza, or Yoko, or Downtown, and find a model quality naughty girl who would LOVE to spend a $160 hour with me.

I cannot believe it.

Benchseats Rock
09-18-08, 17:15
What is a horny fellow with A-fever to do? Don't answer that. I am a pro and I know the answers come from RTFF. It is a rhetorical question. But damn, what is a fellow to do?Come and visit me - the scene here (wherever that is) is alive and well, just a tad bit more expensive.

Bench

Baltimonger
09-18-08, 18:19
Maybe it's worth a visit to ML in MD. Never been and I hear the neighborhood isn't the best. No, not beautiful downtown Woodlawn! You must be sadly mistaken!

Consider the name: Woodlawn:). A happy and peaceful name; not harsh and sinister like Butcher's Hill:mad:.

Bench, I checked on air from here to there: $250 r/t minimum on Southwest (makes no sense considering both BWI and wherever you're at are 2 of their most active cities), and Travelocity, Expedia, and the like are running about $200 (+ taxes and fees). I just flew all the way to San Diego and back for less than that.

Solitaire One
09-18-08, 19:38
You guys can always check out escorts. When you take into account parking and gas, it'll probably even out with going to Baltimore, and it's probably more reliable too since escorts are reviewed.

If you like Thai girls: http://asianprivacy.com

If you like Korean girls: http://skyforever.net/link

Also some nice girls to check out:

http://eros-dc.com/files/us-ad4-jin1.htm

http://eros-dc.com/files/tialong1-tammy1.htm

http://eros-dc.com/files/dc-forms1-christine1.htm

Sky tends to have some really nice girls that are really good looking or provide really good service or both, and Asian Privacy is a pretty cheap solution. Jin's pretty old but she's a really horny girl. Both her and Tammy give BBBJ and CIM. Christine's pretty hot but only CBJ. DATY's available for everybody. All these places are pretty discreet and you won't find the typical AMP rush that's all too common.

Ron John
09-19-08, 04:16
Well, its been fun. With all the change I have been saving in the pocket, I am off to Carson City Nevada this weekend, where the new fun begins. Get a plane ticket gents.

Peace

CabDriver52
09-19-08, 17:06
What timing. Could have been better I guess. NOT!

Good times were definitely had.

I will miss it though. I guess it will work out well for the bank account.

I'm thinking road trip. Open road. Fin times out there on the open road! Maybe Philly or NYC. Haven't been to either in a few years. Or maybe I'll try to find a girlfriend. Then again.

I think I'm off to Philly.

TAI. Steak and cheese (like the BEST I've ever had)

AMP girls

Good bar scene.

Maybe I'll move.

Be safe gents.

Cabbie!

Drunker Irish
09-20-08, 17:37
DUI,
Dude, you pay the house fee up front, that is 60¢. You pay the girl afterward, that is $.

Remember the $ under the watch or cell phone [©2002 LoveLOS]??? Have you learned nothing from RTFF?

Why did I waste my time?

How hard can this be?
LoveLOS

PS> For the curiosity seeker: Lique gives the best BBBJ of all time. She is currently posting on CL (http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/search/ers?query=lique&minAsk=min&maxAsk=max).Dude,

I count that as paying up front even though money hasn't officially changed hands-I do that all the time. Only once has that not happened and it was a famed girl at Vermont, where I got everything without even a hint or flash of cash.

Drunker Irish
09-20-08, 17:39
Why can't the street scene AND the amp scene be good at the same time?

Good grief.

Drunker Irish
09-21-08, 07:53
Thanks,man. Quality information. I've always worried about private incall as it seems so much riskier in terms of you don't know if uncle Leo or worse is waiting for you. Anybody else done private incall?

You guys can always check out escorts. When you take into account parking and gas, it'll probably even out with going to Baltimore, and it's probably more reliable too since escorts are reviewed.

Sky tends to have some really nice girls that are really good looking or provide really good service or both, and Asian Privacy is a pretty cheap solution. Jin's pretty old but she's a really horny girl. Both her and Tammy give BBBJ and CIM. Christine's pretty hot but only CBJ. DATY's available for everybody. All these places are pretty discreet and you won't find the typical AMP rush that's all too common.

Jericho
09-22-08, 12:00
Anybody else done private incall?Only during various visits to NYC, where I haven't had a truly bad experience and have had a couple of great visits.

But in DC (sigh! gasp!) I have only taken the AMP plunge. Time to shake the tree and find another game, apparently. For better or worse. Stay safe and healthy, y'all.

CabDriver52
09-22-08, 18:11
I was around today and happened to be hitting Google pretty hard...found this

http://www.usdoj.gov/usao/nys/pressreleases/November07/koreantraffickingconvictionpr.pdf

and that

http://www.humantrafficking.org/updates/410

Still going through withdrawal. I guess I have to find a squeeze.

Cabbie!

Twist
09-23-08, 18:44
Thanks,man. Quality information. I've always worried about private incall as it seems so much riskier in terms of you don't know if uncle Leo or worse is waiting for you. Anybody else done private incall?I have done private incall some 20 or so time and while not all where the best experiences, most where good. I have used Sky 6 times and no problems. Girls are older and sometimes they are lazy (Two slurps and "I'm tired, you ready? ") but not a bad experience. I always go with girls that have many reviews at another on of those review sites. Samantha (www.beseducedbyme.com) is EXCELLENT. BEST LAY I HAVE EVER HAD. HANDS DOWN. Her BJ is heavenly, a true professional.

Good Hunting

Solitaire One
09-23-08, 23:41
I have done private incall some 20 or so time and while not all where the best experiences, most where good. I have used Sky 6 times and no problems. Girls are older and sometimes they are lazy (Two slurps and "I'm tired, you ready? ") but not a bad experience. I always go with girls that have many reviews at another on of those review sites. Samantha (www.beseducedbyme.com) is EXCELLENT. BEST LAY I HAVE EVER HAD. HANDS DOWN. Her BJ is heavenly, a true professional.

Good Hunting

Yup, just check the reviews. Also, I wouldn't say Sky's girls are older... Certainly not older than any of the girls that are written so much in this forum. They have a good mix. If I ever saw the younger girls like Star, Ace, Beauty, and Tess at one AMP instead of one or two at a time like at Sky, this economic downturn would pale in comparison to what that AMP would do to my wallet.

The Highlander
09-24-08, 00:17
Are you talking about IHC on NY av? If so, I was there about 3 weeks ago after work and access to the second floor was locked. Not sure if there is another way upstairs but I just took as a sign and went a diluted services Md spa instead.

Anything open?

1818 going strong

CabDriver52
09-24-08, 16:27
I happened to be in the neighborhood of NY Spa a week or so ago and was greeted by a cop inside the mall. He asked how I was doing and what I was doing there. It was after all the stores had closed but the place was still open. I said I was lost and needed some direction. He asked where I was headed and we talked a bit. I thanked him and left, never finding the way upstairs.

I'm not sure where the place is but I couldn't find a pay phone that worked anywhere close to the building. In the past I have called a new location from a payphone to verify operation. I guess I didn't think it was important. But it looks like they've been shutdown as well.

As part of my recon, I have visited a few locations in MD, simply curious but I do the best figuring out what I can.

PM me for details, if curious.

Cabbie!

Solitaire One
09-24-08, 18:53
I asked about this board at 1818 and they said they would really appreciate it if people would stop posting about them on this board.

Twist
09-24-08, 22:04
Certainly not older than any of the girls that are written so much in this forum. They have a good mix. If I ever saw the younger girls like Star, Ace, Beauty, and Tess at one AMP instead of one or two at a time like at Sky, this economic downturn would pale in comparison to what that AMP would do to my wallet.Yeah, older is a subjective term. Most of the ladies I have seen with sky have been in mid to late thirties. Younger to me is mid to late twenties. Older is mid to late thirds. I started seeing Sam when she was 26 (younger). Now she is 32. Getting into older.

Tw1st

Secretguy
09-30-08, 23:08
I usually lurk the forums, but now I feel compelled to start posting. I finally found 1818. It took me long enough. I was there at around 12:30-50 pm. Mamasan told me no one was there and to come back at 8. Well I came back around 8:50 and the doors to the second floor were locked. Am I missing something? Are the doors supposed to be open or closed around this time?

Seven Eleven
10-02-08, 11:50
Yup, just check the reviews. Also, I wouldn't say Sky's girls are older... Certainly not older than any of the girls that are written so much in this forum. They have a good mix. If I ever saw the younger girls like Star, Ace, Beauty, and Tess at one AMP instead of one or two at a time like at Sky, this economic downturn would pale in comparison to what that AMP would do to my wallet.With all the closings I finally decided to try Sky. I've been looking at their site for a long time and they actually reduced their price now to only $200. It was my first time doing this sort of thing so I didn't know what to expect. I'm glad to say it wasn't that bad at all. A lot more private than walking past clubgoers and homeless people in DC.

I saw Ruby and she was very pretty and probably one of the youngest girls I've seen. She has a nice rack and a small frame which is a combination I love. Overall, not bad for my first time and I'll probably keep checking out Sky until the AMP scene starts up again if ever.

Seven Eleven
10-02-08, 12:00
By the way they do screening. I gave them my USG username and that was good enough for them.

Harderik
10-03-08, 19:27
Gentlemen,

I'm a regular contributing member in the Boston forum, but I'm going to be in DC for a few days soon. I'll be staying near fairly near the Capitol. Are there any MPs you can recommend? I'm not looking for any FS....just an MP or AMP with a good HE.

Naturally, I'll return the favor if any of you head up to Boston.

Thanks!

Sleeping Bag
10-05-08, 16:32
Gentlemen,

I'm a regular contributing member in the Boston forum, but I'm going to be in DC for a few days soon. I'll be staying near fairly near the Capitol. Are there any MPs you can recommend? I'm not looking for any FS....just an MP or AMP with a good HE.

Thanks!

RTFF. So if I head up to Boston and posting what you just did up in that section, hope you can be as helpful to me...

Peace

Roamin Roman
10-06-08, 01:08
As I'm not much of a regular to DC at the present time (although, in the past, I frequented a number of DC's AMPs), I would recommend checking the Sports section of the Washington Post weekday editions. A number of AMPs advertise therein. Also, check the Yellow Pages, under "Massage", for AMPs, as well. It's going to be a bit difficult, since a number of those listed may be closed, but a few should still be in operation.

Your best bet is to read the DC Massage Parlor forum for about the past two months. A lot has been happening lately, not much of it positive. If you'll have a car available while you're here, you might just want to check out the AMPs in Northern Virginia. At many (most? ) of those, you can negotiate a HE if you're discreet and careful.

You might also want to check out erosdc.com. Good luck, and have fun at the Forum.

R:R

Gentlemen,

Thanks!

Ginger Man
10-06-08, 16:14
The DOW was down 800 a bit ago. Germany and even Switzerland have currencies under seige! I heard on the radio the sale of gold coins has been suspended by many dealers.

Soon no one will afford the hobby.

The DC Spa Scene = the US Financial Markets.

Where is our bailout? I say reopen the spas, and cut prices 50%, no 75%!!
Let the Fed pick up the difference. This will restore consumer confidence.

CommonSense
10-06-08, 17:18
Guys,

In an effort to quel el I have info for a hottie korean. One of the most responsive chicks I have ever met. Tall 5-7 beautiful body nice face-nice enhanced rack. A special piercing she really enjoys.

Only known posters will I respond to.

If I don't respond it is because your reports suck and I don't trust you.

Trust me you will like this.

Commonsense

Sashimi
10-06-08, 21:45
The DOW was down 800 a bit ago. Germany and even Switzerland have currencies under seige! I heard on the radio the sale of gold coins has been suspended by many dealers.

Soon no one will afford the hobby.

The DC Spa Scene = the US Financial Markets.

Where is our bailout? I say reopen the spas, and cut prices 50%, no 75%!!
Let the Fed pick up the difference. This will restore consumer confidence.

Now that is a AMP business model I agree with!

nut scratcher
10-07-08, 07:20
Anything open?

1818 going strong

What about that place on Connecticut above the SUBWAY subs near the Fire Station and 7-11? I have been away from DC for about 3 years but will be back next week for a business trip?

Drunker Irish
10-07-08, 10:35
1818 is somewhat inconsistent and it depends on the girl. I've never been there at night (well not for 1818 but for other activities he, he.).

I think the doors away from the downtown DC side are open in the evenings last time I was there--which was awhile ago.

VanDriver
10-07-08, 12:48
What about that place on Connecticut above the SUBWAY subs near the Fire Station and 7-11? I have been away from DC for about 3 years but will be back next week for a business trip?

CHPC...long gone. It makes me so sad to think about that place...there was none like it and I fear none will ever come back even near its quality, etc.

Read the forum...does not look good.

Van

MoonView
10-07-08, 14:47
CHPC...long gone. It makes me so sad to think about that place...there was none like it and I fear none will ever come back even near its quality, etc.

Read the forum...does not look good.

Van

Van, you are so right....

Connie and the shower room were an unbeatable combination!

MnV

Fresh Water
10-08-08, 04:03
For those of you who know where this place is, I highly recommend 'Lisa. ' She is leaving in two weeks.

She gave an amazing massage. Walked on my back, loosened up my muscles, and it didn't hurt that she is gorgeous.

Face: 8. 5/10

Body: 9/10 (If you like shorter girls with big boobs)

Whole experience: 8. 5/10

I liked her so much I went back after a couple of days. She said that it's been slow these days, so if you get her at the right time, you won't feel rushed.

I wish I met her somewhere else so that I can have a real conversation. Either way, I think I'm done with massage parlors. I'm engaged. But I probably would check back here to read stories from different people (some of you have talent at writing interesting/humorous stories). G'night people!

(oh, this place is open 'til 4am 7 days a week)

Triple E
10-08-08, 08:52
Still inconsistent as usual, but I had a good time time there the other day.

Just make sure to call before you go, and don't dick around with the big boss.

You can PM for more, but I'm only responding if you have some posting history.

So, seriously, all the AMPs are closed now? Any updates? I don't go often, and my usual spot still works for me, but sometimes I want a good K-girl. Tysons is just too damn far for me.

CommonSense
10-08-08, 23:36
Will Be Back. Everything Is In Storage. The Sauna, Curtains, Everything! Tables Were Trashed. Just Waiting. Go See Kim.

======================================

Hi,

I sincerely appreciate your contributions to the forum, but...

Would you please refrain from capitalizing the first letter of EVERY word in your reports!

It's difficult to read, it's time consuming to fix, and it takes you more work to write like that.

On behalf of myself and your fellow Forum Members: Thank You!

Jackson

Drunker Irish
10-09-08, 10:14
Did a little driving and checking this week and this is what I found -- first hand.

Green 1333 - Sign on door, closed for remodeling.

14k - Light on downstairs, but access closed by iron gate. Didn't try to open the gate.

520 - No answer at buzzer

524 - Door CHAINED shut.

Connecticut (sakura?..I forget) - door locked, security person standing in front of the door keeping an eye out on the bar scene.

Olympia (or Olympic anyway 10th and R and S street area) Buzzed ringer, no answer.

Drove by 617, World Spa, and some other places since I figured what the heck, but they'ved been closed for a long time or torn down and a new building in its place.

Was going to head up to Vermont, but it was getting too late by that time and wanted more than a rub and tug. Have had not so great experiences at 1815, and didnt feel like driving down to 1818, maybe next week or something

How depressing.

If anyone knows of something open that is of the usual fair that we used to have, please feel free to PM. Am a senior member, but lost my last name due to a glitch on my end (bad memory) and couldn't get it back.

Harderik
10-09-08, 12:34
Check out this documentary film on Asian Massage Parlors in Rhode Island where Prostitution is legal.
We get interviews with the women who work inside the AMPS.
Go to the website and sign up for the mailing list to get info on the screening.
http://www.happyendingsdoc.com

Check out the trailers on youtube
http://www.youtube.com/user/happyendingsdoc

Follow the directors blog
http://happyendingsdoc.wordpress.com

**The economy isn't changing the numbers of AMPs in RI, one closed down, 3 opened.Yep, Rhode Island is a fantastic place. It's only about an hour away from Boston, so I head down quite frequently. Everything is legal, but they have funny rules about how it can be solicited. Only behind closed doors.

Anyway, heading down to DC tomorrow, so I'm hoping to find something there! I'll report if I have a good experience.

Orangecrush
10-09-08, 14:46
OK, I read the forum before I hit town, but was wandering around and found myself in front of a place called Jasmine. Maybe on M near 17th? Couldn't remember what was said about it (if anything) since I was heading back to my hotel for my notes. Decided to try it. Was greeted by Candy, a young (by Chicago standards) asian. Not particularly attractive, but at this point I didn't know what, if anything, was on the menu. Paid her the door fee ($70) and got undressed. Good table shower where she washed everything clean. Back to the room for average (at best) uncovered massage. After the flip she starts her negotiations with a grip on things. Wanted $200. I got up and grabbed my shorts (she thought I was going for my wallet) and started to put them on. She gets all frazzled. Tells me none of the door fee goes to her. I tell her I'm on vacation and I'm not going to pay those rates and that $160 all in was what I would have to pay at home, but thanks for the massage. She asks what I would pay. I tell her $30 for a nude HJ or $50 for a BBBJ. She still wants $200, but is negotiating to keep me in the room. She offers $150, I tell her no way and go back for my shorts. Now she is panicking. We finally settle on $100 for her for full service. She got naked and had some pretty decent tits. She started on top, but we went to missionary and I finished there. She cleaned me up and finished with more massage.

Brdcsttech
10-09-08, 15:33
Paid her the door fee ($70) and got undressed. Wanted $200. We finally settle on $100 for her for full service. She got naked and had some pretty decent tits. She started on top, but we went to missionary and I finished there. She cleaned me up and finished with more massage.
That is the standard rate in DC. Good for you. I will cross that place off. Who needs that kind of drama.

Orangecrush
10-10-08, 09:24
I think she was trying to take advantage of a "tourist". You have to stick to your guns with these girls. Let them know they can fuck around with the occassional player, but not the WSG readers.

Wando21
10-10-08, 09:45
I think she was trying to take advantage of a "tourist". You have to stick to your guns with these girls. Let them know they can fuck around with the occassional player, but not the WSG readers.
I noted in your report Crush that she said she didn't get any portion of the door fee. Can't say for sure regarding DC, but most places the Kgirl will get, say $30 of the door fee. When confronted with this fact in the course of negotiations, most of the ladies will concede this and the price comes down. Just my 2 cents.

dspomega1007
10-10-08, 14:26
Paid her the door fee ($70) I thought the door fee is only $60!

Solitaire One
10-11-08, 01:27
I noted in your report Crush that she said she didn't get any portion of the door fee. Can't say for sure regarding DC, but most places the Kgirl will get, say $30 of the door fee. When confronted with this fact in the course of negotiations, most of the ladies will concede this and the price comes down. Just my 2 cents.

Um... No?

Almost nowhere does a girl get any portion of the house fee. The ONLY places I know of they do are R&T places where if the girl is a licensed masseuse and a US citizen or greencard holder, she gets $20 of the house fee.

Friendly1
10-12-08, 21:26
I believe that was the case in a number of the now departed DC spas. As told to me by one of the girls who was a close friend.

LoveLOS
10-13-08, 00:47
OK, I read the forum before I hit town, but was wandering around and found myself in front of a place called Jasmine. Maybe on M near 17th? Couldn't remember what was said about it (if anything) since I was heading back to my hotel for my notes. Decided to try it. Was greeted by Candy, a young (by Chicago standards) asian. Not particularly attractive, but at this point I didn't know what, if anything, was on the menu. Paid her the door fee ($70) and got undressed. Good table shower where she washed everything clean. Back to the room for average (at best) uncovered massage. After the flip she starts her negotiations with a grip on things. Wanted $200. I got up and grabbed my shorts (she thought I was going for my wallet) and started to put them on. She gets all frazzled. Tells me none of the door fee goes to her. I tell her I'm on vacation and I'm not going to pay those rates and that $160 all in was what I would have to pay at home, but thanks for the massage. She asks what I would pay. I tell her $30 for a nude HJ or $50 for a BBBJ. She still wants $200, but is negotiating to keep me in the room. She offers $150, I tell her no way and go back for my shorts. Now she is panicking. We finally settle on $100 for her for full service. She got naked and had some pretty decent tits. She started on top, but we went to missionary and I finished there. She cleaned me up and finished with more massage.
Great job! THIS IS HOW IT SHOULD BE DONE!
LL

Bradley1
10-13-08, 11:01

Sky tends to have some really nice girls that are really good looking or provide really good service or both, and Asian Privacy is a pretty cheap solution. Jin's pretty old but she's a really horny girl. Both her and Tammy give BBBJ and CIM. Christine's pretty hot but only CBJ. DATY's available for everybody. All these places are pretty discreet and you won't find the typical AMP rush that's all too common.Thanks for this! After all the closings I found this board in an effort to find out what places are open. I didn't know what I was going to do with all the closings. I made an appointment to see Bunny tonight at 7PM. I'll let you guys know how it goes.

Bobby M
10-13-08, 15:07
I was in the DC area for 3 weeks beginning mid Sept. The first week and tried to visit AMP. Tried 1413, 1313, 1333, Green, 524 and 520 and found all closed so I had to give up. Later I called 1818 and had a man answer and say they were open so I planned a second visit for the next day. When I arrived about 10 am I had a hard time finding the location and then finally made it to second floor and walked all the way around the outside of the floor finally finding the door, but it had a closed sign. I called again later and no answer.

Did I make a mistake in not calling the day of? or was the mistake that I arrived too early in the day? I ask as several other report success finding them open.

As for the man who said he was stopped by a cop, could he have entered the building from the east side instead of through the west side? Also if one makes it to the second floor try going clockwise and looking on the left/outside.

hopefully, when I make it back to DC in a few months I will find some new options for my yellow fever.

Bradley1
10-13-08, 21:46
Well I saw Bunny at Sky tonight and she is hot! BBBJ too!

You can PM me for details but the site is http://skyforever.net/link

Pcpc1688
10-14-08, 12:59
Well I saw Bunny at Sky tonight and she is hot! BBBJ too!

You can PM me for details but the site is http://skyforever.net/linkThanks for the report Bradley. Was it one serving or 2?

PC out

Harderik
10-14-08, 14:21
Well lads, as I mentioned in an earlier post I headed to DC for the weekend. I ended up having a decent time, but it took a lot of walking to get there. I'm very glad I was wearing comfortable shoes.

I started by walking up 10th to scope out 520 and 524. True to earlier posts, both look closed up tight. Continuing a couple blocks to 602 11th, I found that building completely gutted and full of construction equipment. Safe to say that one should be dropped from everyone's list. It will probably end up being "luxury condos" or some other bad investment.

Next up, I wandered past 1413 K. I didn't go all the way down the stairs, but everything looked completely dark and closed. Then I continued to 1333 Green, which was also closed with a "renovations" sign on the door.

So far, everything was exactly as expected according to recent reports, but since I had tons of time, I figured it was worth seeing for myself.

On to places where I thought there was a better chance of stuff being open. I walked to Vermont Therapy, which seemed open by all appearances from the outside. Outside door was open to the stairs going up. There was even one of those small signs with the movable lettering listing the hours. However, sitting outside at a cafe table was a clean-cut muscular guy on a cell phone facing the door. In light of recent LE activity and not knowing what the general climate is like in DC, I decided to play it safe and walk around the block just to make sure he wasn't uncle Leo. Upon coming around for another pass at the cross street, I caught him looking right at me. Maybe I'm being overly cautious here, but I decided to go somewhere else.

I decided to head to Therapy at M. I haven't seen too many posts on the subject, but enough to get the location anyway. Coincidentally, I passed by Jasmine on the way there. My understanding is that there are two establishments at this location, but I only saw signage for Therapy at M upon my arrival. I rang the bell, and the door clicked almost instantaneously. Someone must have good reactions in there.

I proceeded up the stairs, following the large, prominent signs in the hallway. At the top I was ushered in by a woman who looks like she has been around since the Gojoseon Kingdom. Place was ok. Oddly decorated with a lot of Redskins carpeting.

A few minutes later a young-ish (early 30s) woman came in. Not especially attractive, but a very sizable rack. She collected the house fee and told me to undress, then led me to the TS. She performed a very thorough and pleasant TS, paying all the right attention to all the right places. However, it got a little weird when in the middle of the TS the aforementioned ancient woman came in naked so that the younger girl could spray her down as she crouched on the floor. Very odd.

After getting dried off, we returned to the room. She asked me if I wanted "everything. " Since that's not really my thing, I said no and that I wanted the hands only. She motioned the corresponding hand gesture to confirm. She then said $100 at which point I laughed out loud. She settled on $50, which I realize is still higher than the going rate in DC, but hey. It's cheaper than up north for the most part.

I assumed she was going to stick around to give the massage, which would have been. Ok. Instead, she left and a MUCH hotter girl came in. She said her name was Cindy. Her face was not the greatest, but her body was unbelievable. Thin, tight and toned with small titties. Just my type, so I was happy.

The massage itself was disappointing and very abbreviated. Maybe 5 minutes at the most. Then the flip and she went right to work. After complimenting my equipment, she did a fine job getting me riled up and allowed quite a lot of roaming. To finish up, she got into it with some good moaning and dirty talk.

Overall, I'd say the experience was decent, if a little odd at times. Definitely different from anything we get up here. Worth a repeat visit the next time I'm in town, but mostly because the talent is better looking than most of New England. Not sure if that's the norm in DC or not.

Happy hunting lads, and don't hesitate to PM me if you're looking for a venue in Boston. They tend to be a little harder to find up here.

Celtic 1
10-15-08, 15:26
Hello Gents,
I will visit DC next month for a few days, What is the best AMP that is still open? Also, I have been to 14k but since that is closed, can you pm ,e directions to the good places? I was trying to locate 1818 as a possibility, but need some closer landmarks. Any help is appreciated.

Mike

Bradley1
10-16-08, 02:37
I drove by Rio tonight and it is still closed. If anyone can give an update that would be great!

Bseeks
10-16-08, 08:44
Happy hunting lads, and don't hesitate to PM me if you're looking for a venue in Boston. They tend to be a little harder to find up here.Now THAT was a stellar report. Obviously RTFF'ed extensively, willing to TOFT, researched the situation on his own, gave a comprehensive report that added a LOT of good information about whos open and who's closed.

Good work and happy hunting.

Harderik
10-16-08, 13:13
Now THAT was a stellar report. Obviously RTFF'ed extensively, willing to TOFT, researched the situation on his own, gave a comprehensive report that added a LOT of good information about whos open and who's closed.

Good work and happy hunting.That's how I roll.

Pplovr
10-17-08, 16:47
Confirmed they're all on vacation.

Lbfm Dog
10-18-08, 20:02
Made a foray downtown DC last week. Devastated that 1333 was closed. Any word on what happened and IF they might reopen?

Went to 1829 3rd floor. Need to exercise more. Have only had so-so experience there- this was no different. No shower and $$$ demanded up front. Very quick in and out in less than 15 minutes.

When will the good ones be back?

Gene Glenn
10-19-08, 01:58
OK, I read the forum before I hit town, but was wandering around and found myself in front of a place called Jasmine. Maybe on M near 17th? Couldn't remember what was said about it (if anything) since I was heading back to my hotel for my notes. Was this Jasmine Therapy?
1815 M St NW # 1
Washington, DC 20036

Pcpc1688
10-19-08, 09:29
Made a foray downtown DC last week. Devastated that 1333 was closed. Any word on what happened and IF they might reopen?

Went to 1829 3rd floor. Need to exercise more. Have only had so-so experience there- this was no different. No shower and $$$ demanded up front. Very quick in and out in less than 15 minutes.

When will the good ones be back?Which old Mama did you draw for $$$? Remember, You can negotiate or leave.

PC out

Sleazebum
10-19-08, 16:42
$ = $100.00
$$ = $200.00
$$$ = $300.00
etc...

Are you saying you paid out THREE HUNDRED DOLLARS for the services you received?

JJ

When will the good ones be back?

A John
10-22-08, 17:53
September 2006 those were the days.

My understanding the place is not what you're looking for.

Hello Gents,
Any opinions about this place? A buddy of mine sent me a ad they have on CL. I will be in DC next month and wondered if it was worth a visit. Here is a recent ad they had on CL. Its supposed to be 2 blocks from the McPherson Sqaure Metro Station.

Date: 2008-10-20, 3:24PM EDT

!!!GRAND!!!OPENING!!! Come See Us At Our Brand New Massage.
Come enjoy a soft massage & a stress relasing massage performed by a beautiful *******ASIAN LADY****** as only we know how!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Drew Park
10-22-08, 20:00
It it coincidence that these two AMPs are using the same ad design on Craigslist? Maybe it is a franchise?

J1369
10-23-08, 14:26
I wish 14k was still open. does any amps have the price and type of service 14k offered

MoonView
10-23-08, 16:41
Hey Drew,

Or maybe it's just monkey see...! :D

Mnv

It it coincidence that these two AMPs are using the same ad design on Craigslist? Maybe it is a franchise?

Bradley1
10-23-08, 23:41
With everything still closed I decided to head out to Sky again. I saw Sunshine there and all I can say is you have to see her. She has a great body with large natural tits and provides BBBJ too. I thought Bunny was great but Sunshine is twice as good.

Mighty Spearsman
10-26-08, 01:09
Did an AMP tour of DC for the first time in three years. Here’s what I found:

1818 New York Avenue, stopped by here last Saturday (Oct. 18th) at 3:30 p.m. A 50-ish woman buzzed me in, then said “sorry, no girls here now.” I asked what time they’d be there and she replied “come back after 8 p.m.”

1829 M Street, 3rd Floor – A fully-dressed 60-ish woman answered the door and escorted me to one of the rooms, then walked away without asking for the house fee. As I got undressed, a slender woman dressed in a skimpy Teddy walked in; the problem was that while she had a decent-looking face, she also appeared to be close to 60 years old! She asked for the $60 house fee, which I gave, then watched me as I completed stripping my clothes off and asked “what else do you want?” I replied “full service, of course” to which she said “that will be a $160 tip.”

I froze and said “you’re kidding, the tip normally is $100” but she held firm at the $160 figure. So, I snatched the $60 out of her hand, got dressed, and headed for the door. As I walked out, she offered to reduce the tip to $140, I said sorry and walked out.

1829 M Street, 2nd Floor – there had been an “all-American college girls” spa here several years ago that was usually HJ-only, but not any more. There was a sign on the 2nd floor door for a “Gold Spa” but the place was closed and looked as if it had not been open in a while.

1815 M street, Jasmine Spa – finally, some success. Another 60-ish mamasan answered the door, but the girl who came into the room for my massage was a fairly cute mid-30s Korean woman named “Candy.” Fun table shower, decent massage, Candy was very pleasant and enthusiastic. House fee was $70 and I tipped the proper amount (much less than $160). Yes, I’ll try to return here next time I’m in town, and yes I’ll ask for Candy.

A John
10-26-08, 05:01
Nice report,
Howrver it belongs in No. Va. escorts

With everything still closed I decided to head out to Sky again. I saw Sunshine there and all I can say is you have to see her. She has a great body with large natural tits and provides BBBJ too. I thought Bunny was great but Sunshine is twice as good.

Bradley1
10-26-08, 05:58
After reading some reports I decided to take a stroll down M Street. Tried the one above what used to be Gold and the attendant was definitely ugly. I said I left my wallet at the office and just walked over next door to Jasmine Therapy. Had an okay time there but it is definitely not the same as what used to be.

Goblin 40
10-26-08, 11:59
I'm a little new to all this. this is the place in the basment right?

I went there 23rd and nothing, I might have been to early.

Viscount234
10-26-08, 14:49
I was up in Atlantic City a few weeks ago and ran into a couple of favorites from 1333 and 14k working at Ginza Spa. They all miss DC and both of them actually live in NoVA, so I grabbed numbers from both (very nice of the one to share even though I didn't session with her). One said a lot of the girls are back to Flushing or elsewhere up and down the East Coast.

dspomega1007
10-26-08, 20:34
On Sunday afternoon around 3pm, I walk passed Jasmine Spa in M Street and saw a guy with camera and lens stand across the street, watching the entrance of the Jasmine. Ten minutes later, I still saw the same guy at the same location. I don't think he's LE, maybe journalist!

Just be careful!

Baltimonger
10-26-08, 21:20
I'm a little new to all this. this is the place in the basment right?

I went there 23rd and nothing, I might have been to early.

No, actually you were late; months late.

Freelancevideo
10-26-08, 22:47
I went to Jasmine and it was expensive and I felt like I was being taken for granted. Never again. I went by Rio on Friday and they were closed. On Saturday they were open. I didn't go in as money is tight right now. I have always been made to feel welcomed there and the staff really has treated me well.

Zy Zzyzx
10-27-08, 00:20
checked it tonight (10/26/08). the directory in the stairwell has closed scratched across the entry for supra but i went upstairs anyway. the bell on the door made no sound though i heard people inside talking, laughing, and eating they may be closed but they aren't gone. given that there are other joints in the 'hood still open (i went by one nearby establishment where it was business as usual), this may suggest a temporary cooling off period. i hope so.

but what happened to dc? can someone point me to a news article that describes the city-wide crackdown? i've never seen an entire city's amp industry die without a single whimper before. they're usually something in the local paper where the guardians of the public morality beat their chests and proudly exclaim the end of sin due to their crime fighting abilities, only to ignore the situation when our friends come back to full speed when nobody is watching. but not a peep here. what gives? my apologies if this was explained in an earlier post but a quick review of the board revealed nothing other than that a lot of places had been boarded up.

my condolences to the locals for the end of a wonderful era, if indeed the closures are permanent. now the nation's senators and representatives will have to harass their **** interns for free rather than paying a fair price for getting down and funky while congress is in session. this is progress?

zy

Freelancevideo
10-27-08, 01:03
The crack down is likely in anticipation to the upcoming inaugural.

Eyes of the world will be on DC in late January.

Bradley1
10-27-08, 04:38
From what I've heard on another board it seems that the police made their rounds telling everyone to close up. That explains why 1333 and Gold closed up. They continued to tell everyone to close up but when they didn't they made some arrests to show they were for real.

This makes me think. Did the DC police do this the right way? We see stories all the time where some smug cop talks about how they shut down a sex slave network or how it's dangerous to the neighborhood. They even get immigration involved and get everyone deported. But the DC police did this not for publicity but as just some sort of internal project.

Bastosboy
10-27-08, 11:56
Sky has new girl name Cindy posted. The looks worth a trip out the Tysons. I hope she's better than some of the other newcomers.

I saw Jenny a few weeks ago and she was YMMV terrible. She looked about 35, face was about a 6.

Performance included a massage that was subpar and way too long. She only left about 10 minutes for the deed. And she snickered too much.

Hopefully the next experience. (with Cindy) will be better.

If any of you have already seen her. Please share!

Bradley1
10-27-08, 12:47
Sky has new girl name Cindy posted. The looks worth a trip out the Tysons. I hope she's better than some of the other newcomers.

I saw Jenny a few weeks ago and she was YMMV terrible. She looked about 35, face was about a 6.

Performance included a massage that was subpar and way too long. She only left about 10 minutes for the deed. And she snickered too much.

If any of you have already seen her. Please share!I found out about another review site and pretty much all the Sky girls are reviewed there. I just looked up Jenny's reviews and you are right her reviews look pretty bad. It's called TER you should check it out!

A John
10-27-08, 18:16
Their is a place for Escorts. This is a AMP forum in Wash. DC, and not No. Va.

If any of you have already seen her. Please share!

LoveLOS
10-27-08, 22:59
Did an AMP tour of DC for the first time in three years. Here’s what I found:
...and yes I’ll ask for Candy.I only wish DC were in better health for your return.

LoveLOS

Flash57
10-29-08, 06:03
Have not been doing the AMP thing for awhile. But back in the day we could expect an electioin year crackdown and then a return to normal. (I kind of miss Marion Barry's administration). But my sense is that this may be different. We never really recovered from 'Black Wednesday. '. I am thinking this is a continuation.

Any thoughts on this?

Dr Bombay
10-29-08, 11:49
Have not been doing the AMP thing for awhile. But back in the day we could expect an electioin year crackdown and then a return to normal. (I kind of miss Marion Barry's administration). But my sense is that this may be different. We never really recovered from 'Black Wednesday. '. I am thinking this is a continuation.

Any thoughts on this?Perhaps part of the problem is this area couldn't support such a glut of amps.Unlike the surrounding area,the ladies worked,ate and slept at these places for a diminishing return for services.Moving to a more profitable area or going independent makes more sense.We mongers,simply had too many choices for them to raise their prices.I think things will eventually balance out.There is money to be made.There just has to be a new business model.We mongers will have to contribute more to get quality services.

Drunker Irish
10-29-08, 15:25

Any thoughts on this?I just think its weird, that they would all just kind of disappear without fanfare. They made a big deal out of Youngs (or whatever it was on Wisconsin) last year--then the rest just kind of slowly disappeared. I can't imagine its the economy.

Rejected Monke
10-29-08, 23:27
Perhaps part of the problem is this area couldn't support such a glut of amps.Unlike the surrounding area,the ladies worked,ate and slept at these places for a diminishing return for services.Moving to a more profitable area or going independent makes more sense.We mongers,simply had too many choices for them to raise their prices.I think things will eventually balance out.There is money to be made.There just has to be a new business model.We mongers will have to contribute more to get quality services.

Sounds about right. Check out LA. They have a plethora of young, beautiful girls all giving BBBJ and multiple pops for $250. Check out New York. Their service is not that great but they have some awesome looking girls there for $200, plus they are notorious for tipping extra. Same goes for the San Jose area in California. Hell, you can just check this area alone. Jin used to work at Gold but now she works for $250. Remember Michelle from Happiness and HWC? She works for herself $250.

Solitaire One
10-29-08, 23:35
Sky is pretty much the best bet now that the AMPs are pretty much gone. Sunshine is actually the infamous Sue from Sakura a couple of years back except she now looks much better with straight hair. Cindy's a girl from Los Angeles and she is pretty much the quality we used to get in DC before Black Wednesday. There's also Angel Exotics which have been rotating Korean girls in lately but they use fake pictures so it's hard to tell what you're going to get.

Friendly1
10-30-08, 00:04
What happened here is pretty obvious to me, a participant in the scene for a few years. The big bust that was called Black Wednesday, as I recall, stemmed from a case that started in New York City with some cops taking bribes, which led to wiretaps and hooking into the Korean taxis who ferried the girls around to the different AMPs up and down the east coast. The biggest hit the DC AMP community suffered was in that raid. Local law enforcement tagged along. That was the biggest hit and then the others were picked off one-by-one by local LE.

My belief is that the push was the so-called human trafficking angle and the feds coordinated it and, for all we know, there was some federal money sprinkled around to set up a local task force to go after these places. There were rumors in the AMP community that something was coming down. I had friends in that world, but as a non-Korean what I got was second hand. That is a very closed world. Some of us got some glimpses of it, but never the whole picture.

Each local area may have their own crusader to take individual action, as well. Dallas had a mayor who wanted to shut down the scene down there that had really gotten out of hand. Doug Duncan, I suppose, shut the scene down in Montgomery County. That was long before I could spell AMP. Others around the country have done the same thing in their community.

If a place is notorious, there will be complaints. I think the impetus here was the feds, as I have said before. There had always been raids, and they were periodic, but it was business as usual in short order afterwards. It was too good to last, really. We got spoiled. Some of us got too smug and shared too much information publicly. Search back some time and all the data is here, including links to public documents of the investigation. Most of the old timers who knew this have gone pretty silent. Maybe we should publish a DC AMP wiki. LoveLOS could be the principle author.

Will it come back? I have no idea, but if there is money to be made at a reasonable risk, I suspect it will.

Mighty Spearsman
10-30-08, 00:33
Welcome Back, Spearsman

I only wish DC were in better health for your return.

LoveLOS
Thanks for the shout-out, will PM you in advance next time I'm heading to DC. Yes, it's a shame that so much of the DC scene has disappeared recently. Might be time to check out Lique :D

Although I was far, far away for most of the last three years, I read the DC board fairly regularly. The "Black Wednesday" when several AMPs in DC were raided/shut down took place not long after a similar raid in Waterbury, Connecticut, when all 10 AMPs in town were simultaneously raided by LEO. The excuse was the "human trafficking" angle, and since DC AMPs were drawing from the same Korean talent pool (based in Queens) as the CT AMPs, it was only a matter of time before LEO would pay attention to the DC AMPs.

Yes, human trafficking is a serious problem world-wide, and it's terrible when teenage girls are kidnapped/tricked into working as prostitutes. However, I personally think that human trafficking is a bunch of bull when it comes to the East Coast AMP scene - most of the Korean girls I've run into at these AMPs are in their late 30s/early 40s (or older) and certainly didn't act as if they were working in AMPs against their will.

OldTimeAmpLvr
10-30-08, 14:04
Sky is pretty much the best bet now that the AMPs are pretty much gone. Sunshine is actually the infamous Sue from Sakura a couple of years back except she now looks much better with straight hair. Cindy's a girl from Los Angeles and she is pretty much the quality we used to get in DC before Black Wednesday.Sunshine's service was off the charts, as was Windy, who is now Jin. Is Cindy of the same level?

Bradley1
10-31-08, 02:39
I've been trying to see Cindy but looks like they are closed until the weekend.

Chaz
11-01-08, 02:52
I was going to express my opinion on what has happened to the DC scene, but Friendly1 already did so, and made much the same comments that I would have made, so I will simply agree with him. I guess we will just have to see what happens after the election. But frankly, I don't thinnk things will ever return to the situation that we had in the 90s. I think things will be more expensive for much less quality of service, both in terms of the girls and the service they provide. The days of spending time with the likes of Candy or Lily at Downtown for $160 total are, I'm afraid, a distant memory.

Paniki
11-01-08, 15:58
I was going to express my opinion on what has happened to the DC scene, but Friendly1 already did so, and made much the same comments that I would have made, so I will simply agree with him. I guess we will just have to see what happens after the election. But frankly, I don't thinnk things will ever return to the situation that we had in the 90s. I think things will be more expensive for much less quality of service, both in terms of the girls and the service they provide. The days of spending time with the likes of Candy or Lily at Downtown for $160 total are, I'm afraid, a distant memory.Mongering minds think alike? I think they're getting ready for the inauguration. I don't get downtown often, but I swear there seems to be more and more people each time. Maybe by starting so early they hope to keep things quieted down well after? I'm padding the fun fund in hopes that things are in full (quiet) swing late spring/summer.

And yeah, I think the 160 days are over hello 180's and 200's, but the quality stays the same, might actually go up.

Macphisto
11-01-08, 16:00
I guess we will just have to see what happens after the election.

Nov. 17th is also a key date - Korea (and a few other countries) are eligible for the Visa Waiver program effective then.

Goblin 40
11-02-08, 11:58
Does any one have a report obut this place?

Sleeping Bag
11-03-08, 01:37
For those of you that frequent the DC area.....Do you think after the election things will loosen up?

Just wondering. I remember just a few years back when things were alot better.

If you RTFF in other major cities in the past years, major AMP and SW cleanups are always highest during election-ramp-up period. And in all of the major cities that had the cleanups, they never returned or the return is very, very, very slow after post-election. San Francisco got hit during election year back in 2000, and now, 8 years later, the AMPS are very, very, very slowly reappearing, but not the same as it use to be. And SWs are completely wiped out. Dallas also got hit during that same election year. While Dallas isn't as big on AMPs as other cities, the SWs were just about completely wipe off. And, today, the SW scenes are not as prevalent as they use to be.

So, IMO, the AMPs may very, very, very slowly reappear, and those that do appear soon, the service will not be the same.

Harry Plopper
11-03-08, 08:48
Thanks for the info. I plan on staying away from DC for a while. Y'all have fun

Junky11
11-03-08, 14:02
I've been very busy in CR and haven't looked here for a couple months. Yes, I went back and RTFF but sounds like no one really knows what happened. Raids? bad economy? we overpaid? the Feds? but if so where is the news on this?

CabDriver52
11-03-08, 18:29
If you RTFF in other major cities in the past years, major AMP and SW cleanups are always highest during election-ramp-up period. And in all of the major cities that had the cleanups, they never returned or the return is very, very, very slow after post-election. San Francisco got hit during election year back in 2000, and now, 8 years later, the AMPS are very, very, very slowly reappearing, but not the same as it use to be. And SWs are completely wiped out. Dallas also got hit during that same election year. While Dallas isn't as big on AMPs as other cities, the SWs were just about completely wipe off. And, today, the SW scenes are not as prevalent as they use to be.

So, IMO, the AMPs may very, very, very slowly reappear, and those that do appear soon, the service will not be the same.I second the very, very very slowly thing. I've been too busy to have fun lately but hopefully later this month or next month I can venture out. The end of the year is hell sometimes. :)

Cabbie!

Roamin Roman
11-05-08, 02:17
I've been very busy in CR and haven't looked here for a couple months. Yes, I went back and RTFF but sounds like no one really knows what happened. Raids? bad economy? we overpaid? the Feds? but if so where is the news on this?The fact that there haven't been many (any?) highly-publicized raids of DC's AMPs suggests that, perhaps, this is more of a temporary thing at a local rather than a national level.

True, the AMPs have closed down for the while. but I suspect that, DC being what it is (and DC's government being what it is, namely a microcosm of a typical African nation that's rife with corruption and croneyism), this is just a case of the AMPs having been given an enforced sabatical until the election season is done with. It just wouldn't be good for what's left of DC's public image if the massage parlours were operating at full tilt boogey while "the Messiah" is being sworn in. (Also, while Clinton is no longer in town, the image of a steady stream of Democrats making pilgrimages to any of the local AMPs during Inaugural Week would be unseemly, even for Democrats.)

So, look for the AMPs to make a reappearance, in new locations, after the January festivities are done with and all attention is focused again on Capitol Hill during the confirmation "hearings" for all the new staff positions. Of course, this being DC, members of the local Donut Brigades will have had to have been given the appropriate "licensing fee" (read: bribe or protection money). But, this being DC, that shouldn't be a burdensome cost for any of the AMPs. After all, the AMPs may be dealing with corrupt folks, but too much of DC is populated with cut-rate corrupt folks. As with everything DC, the bribery and corruption is done at a second-class level.

Wait for mid-February, or possibly the arrival of Spring and the "Cherry Blossoms."

R::R

Ginger Man
11-05-08, 17:54
you can still get anything you want. If you expand your territory from NoVa to Charm City, it is still out there.

If you act right, if you get known by a place or a specific provider, and if you are willing to pay a reasonable price, it is there.

I believe experienced hobbyists know this. For obvious reasons, you can't put anything important on the board right now, it is too dangerous and it is reckless.

As for me, please don't ask, I won't tell, but go out there and look.

Bradley1
11-06-08, 12:32
Well I finally saw Kit who I guess changed her name from Cindy at Sky. She has a really killer body that is very nicely sculpted. I'd check her out.

Sushi Boy
11-06-08, 14:46
I went to Orange Spa on Penn Ave. yesterday. I had a good time.

Celtic 1
11-08-08, 03:23
Anybody have any experience with this location? I am going to DC in about 10 days and wonder if its worth the time and expense, what is it, Can anyone post some details on this place?

Thanks
Mike

LoveLOS
11-08-08, 04:03
Anybody have any experience with this location? I am going to DC in about 10 days and wonder if its worth the time and expense, what is it, Can anyone post some details on this place?

Thanks
MikeMy gut reaction is that I would trust Shushi on this one. ;) If you really want to know, PM him. These are dangerous times for spa owners.

Chirashi,
Check your PM.

LL

LoveLOS
11-08-08, 04:26
It was too good to last, really. We got spoiled. Some of us got too smug and shared too much information publicly. Search back some time and all the data is here, including links to public documents of the investigation. Most of the old timers who knew this have gone pretty silent. Maybe we should publish a DC AMP wiki. LoveLOS could be the principle author.

Will it come back? I have no idea, but if there is money to be made at a reasonable risk, I suspect it will.LL is Guilty as charged, and now one of those who have tried to keep under the radar...

BTW-Your analysis is spot-on IMHO, and I do feel it will come back, but at a F/S rate of $180 - $200 (with house) that we find most other cities on the east coast. I have changed my tune on this one also, perhaps it is time to give our girls a raise. I think all this mind changing and fence hopping has come from listening to the candidates make their promises. And then change them. Again.

R&R,
As usual, an insightful and hilarious commentary on the state of the disunion. We do have to get together sometime, I still have to thank you properly for sharing with me the secrets of Irvington.

LL

Sleazebum
11-08-08, 20:18
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted in accordance with the Forum's SPAM policy prohibiting reports containing political commentary. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thank You!

Pheonixzero13
11-08-08, 21:46
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted in accordance with the Forum's SPAM policy prohibiting reports containing political commentary. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thank You!

Sleazebum
11-08-08, 22:55

Pheonixzero13
11-08-08, 23:07

Roamin Roman
11-09-08, 01:48

Pheonixzero13
11-09-08, 14:35

Rogoh
11-09-08, 15:04
This past Friday, I decided to skip lunch and visited Orange.

It was a very nice time and well worth missing lunch.

Sleazebum
11-09-08, 17:46

Pheonixzero13
11-09-08, 18:03

Drew Park
11-09-08, 18:20
Will us fellows who visit AMPs stop if the prices increase. No. We may visit less frequently, however. The price of gas jumped to $4 a gallon this past Summer. We complained but we still paid. But we also tried to reduce our driving to cut costs.

For the most part all of the AMPs charge the same price of admission and the tip scale is pretty well established. A modest increase in price at one AMP will likely be duplicated elsewhere around town. Unfortunately, there is no "Walmart" AMP where prices are discounted.

And most importantly, the product and services are rather unique. If you want that product and that service there are very few alternatives. Craigslist? Nah. Too many unknowns and sketchy girls. EROS? Nope, you typically need an appointment and sometimes references.

Tough times. But even in tough times people still buy booze, smokes, and sex.

Pheonixzero13
11-09-08, 18:41
Yes times are tough and people still buy. But the minute the priceline is crossed, some of us mongers will end up looking elsewhere for cheaper prices. And the AMPs that increased their fares will be left with no revenue at all. Visit sunshine/jasmine spa in Greenbelt and you'll see what I'm saying. They get only 1 customer per day. I know it sounds bizarre, but go there and talk to the mamasan. They are charging $90 for one hour + tip. The only reason they're still there is because the apartment belongs to them.

Again, if you don't believe me, see it for yourself.

Lostinthe206
11-10-08, 00:17

Roamin Roman
11-10-08, 13:09

Roamin Roman
11-10-08, 13:15

Admin
11-10-08, 13:48
Gentlemen,

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between Men on the subject of finding Women for Sex.

Let's get back to the subject.

Thank You,

Jackson

Drunker Irish
11-10-08, 17:11
Gentlemen,

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between Men on the subject of finding Women for Sex.

Let's get back to the subject.

Thank You,

JacksonVermont is open, not FS, or not that I can figure out, but well worth it. They're asking $80 for an hour. Be picky about who you choose, there are some ugly ones walking around, but some very nice ones, too.

Junky11
11-10-08, 20:41
Yes, I RTFF but it seems like no one knew for sure why the closings took place.

Maybe it was a kind of provider strike for higher prices. The know we got yellow fever from the closings and now they're jacking up the prices only jacking us --i.e. no FS.

LexLuther
11-11-08, 01:10
I'm amazed at you guys. You collude to keep prices low and then wonder why the providers leave town. Don't forget that the supply and demand curves work both for those who demand a good or service, but also for those who supply or produce the good or service.

And on the supplier side of the relationship, both the capital (owners) and the labor (girls) can and will analyze the situation at any point. If they decide that the work, danger, risk, etc. of providing the service in a particular location outstrip the profit or income that they can realize, then they are free to either move to another location to do the same thing or to leave the industry altogether and use their resources in some other way.

One would hope you have all learned an important economic lesson. Of course I know this is not true for J.J.

LexLuther

Bradley1
11-11-08, 08:59
I'm amazed at you guys. You collude to keep prices low and then wonder why the providers leave town. Don't forget that the supply and demand curves work both for those who demand a good or service, but also for those who supply or produce the good or service.I see your point. There are no more hot girls left in downtown DC and only old girls trying to rip us off at M Spa and Jasmine are left. Now I have to make a trip to Sky or Angel Exotics to find a nice girl. I just wish there was something closer to work.

Jake Jj 1492
11-11-08, 10:29
Yes, I RTFF but it seems like no one knew for sure why the closings took place.

Maybe it was a kind of provider strike for higher prices. The know we got yellow fever from the closings and now they're jacking up the prices only jacking us --i.e. no FS.

I'm not going to debate this, but the closings had nothing to do with prices. In fact it was indiscrete postings here that led to it.

Be patient, they're not gone for good...

Asianflu
11-11-08, 11:05
I'm amazed at you guys. You collude to keep prices low and then wonder why the providers leave town. Don't forget that the supply and demand curves work both for those who demand a good or service, but also for those who supply or produce the good or service.

And on the supplier side of the relationship, both the capital (owners) and the labor (girls) can and will analyze the situation at any point. If they decide that the work, danger, risk, etc. of providing the service in a particular location outstrip the profit or income that they can realize, then they are free to either move to another location to do the same thing or to leave the industry altogether and use their resources in some other way.

One would hope you have all learned an important economic lesson. Of course I know this is not true for J.J.

LexLuther

Lex is correct IMHO! You had a great thing going and and some of you listened to the "pontificating" by the sorts "Sleazebum"..Don't bring more than $.6 under any circumstances!!

Being a tight ass for an additional .2 or .4 is ridiculous. If you can't afford the product don't buy it or save till you got the cash!!! I used to try to get away with the absolute minimum tip at our local AMP..It works for a while but if you become a regular and get known as a "cheap charlie" service will eventually suffer...tip at or above the norm and you will be treated accordingly.

You had a great thing going there in DC...so many AMPs so little time.

LoveLOS
11-11-08, 12:33
I'm not going to debate this, but the closings had nothing to do with prices. In fact it was indiscrete postings here that led to it.

Be patient, they're not gone for good...Oh thank the Maker*....
And on the supplier side of the relationship, both the capital (owners) and the labor (girls) can and will analyze the situation at any point. If they decide that the work, danger, risk, etc. of providing the service in a particular location outstrip the profit or income that they can realize, then they are free to either move to another location to do the same thing or to leave the industry altogether and use their resources in some other way.When these two gentlemen talk, I tend to listen.

LL

Sleazebum
11-11-08, 16:51
[QUOTE=Asianflu]Lex is correct IMHO! You had a great thing going and and some of you listened to the "pontificating" by the sorts "Sleasebum"..Don't bring more than $.6 under any circumstances!!QUOTE]

And, again, NEVER pay above the current going rate!!!

Prices and/or my being a tightwad had NOTHING to do with our current situation.

BTW - NEVER, NEVER, NEVER pay more than the current going rate which is still $160.

JJ

Dr Bombay
11-11-08, 20:57
I see your point. There are no more hot girls left in downtown DC and only old girls trying to rip us off at M Spa and Jasmine are left. Now I have to make a trip to Sky or Angel Exotics to find a nice girl. I just wish there was something closer to work.No offense,but this is not being discreet.LE aren't the only ones against our hobby.All they have to do is put all the bits and pieces together and pass it on.

Ginger Man
11-12-08, 17:12
but the link did not take. I think you cannot post the word '********.' There is a DC blog called 'this too shall pass' it's url is howcanyoujustwalkaway.com.

Not long ago the author spent a day photographing customers going in and out of Jazmin Spa. She posted them on her blog and bascially said this is sex slavery.

I always scout the area before going in, I recommend the same.

Drunker Irish
11-12-08, 17:21
New spa in DC, on Pennsylvania. Will have to go check it out. If somebody has already been, please post--no details per say, but maybe just if its worth the trip and is legit--versus a sting operation.

TIA

Xsailor
11-12-08, 23:53
Lex, LL, and Dr. Bomb are on the mark. Good advice to heed. Let's not get what's left closed down.

XS

Rogoh
11-13-08, 05:09
New spa in DC, on Pennsylvania. Will have to go check it out. If somebody has already been, please post--no details per say, but maybe just if its worth the trip and is legit--versus a sting operation.

TIAThere have already been at least two posts on this one.

Search the forum (RTFF).

Sashimi
11-13-08, 10:47
BTW - NEVER, NEVER, NEVER pay more than the current going rate which is still $160.

JJ

The Economists have proven to be wrong time and time again and now big time. How can we believe anything they say, with their fancy computer models and buyouts. I agree with Sleasebum.

Bradley1
11-13-08, 15:29
The Economists have proven to be wrong time and time again and now big time. How can we believe anything they say, with their fancy computer models and buyouts. I agree with Sleasebum.The proof is in the pudding or the pussy I think. Who were the hottest girls right before the AMPs disappeared? Who were the hottest girls two or three years ago? There's a big disparity.

Drunker Irish
11-13-08, 15:35
There have already been at least two posts on this one.

Search the forum (RTFF).Ah, I found one post, buried amongst the long winded arguing.

As far as RFTT You can FO. I'ved posted a lot more than others, and under my last screen name (which was messed up somehow) I was a senior member.

Your comment isn't helpful for encouraging people posting, its sure as hell isn't incentive for me to share information anymore.

Also, if you try searching "orange'" it just points you to a thread with hundreds of postings--it doesn't take you to the direct post. I'm not sure you've ever tried the search function, or anybody else for that matter because it doesn't work worth crap.

Ginger Man
11-13-08, 18:19
$160--maybe in DC, but in Nova and Md. it is now $180. Hard to find in DC these days, too. Also, if you are a regular, it is good business in many ways to slip the manager $20 from time to time. You get points--sometimes extra time, sometimes extra love.

In most boards you earn your respect from the other posters by sharing information. I think we need to rethink this practice on this board. Too many hostile eyes may be reading.

As new spas come on the scene, especially if they turn out to be good, I think it best to keep them under the radar. Just saying......

MrSunnyHills
11-14-08, 06:53
I too miss the days of Sharon and Maya at Downtown. And later Sun. Anyway, it's a bit tough to RTFF across all the regions. For those who travel lots, which city do you think is the best? (bargain, availability, quality)

My choice might be Dallas.

Rogoh
11-14-08, 07:18
I too miss the days of Sharon and Maya at Downtown. And later Sun. Anyway, it's a bit tough to RTFF across all the regions. For those who travel lots, which city do you think is the best? (bargain, availability, quality)

My choice might be Dallas.I have not played in Dallas, but have always had fun in Seattle.

LexLuther
11-14-08, 07:59

It's hard to beat Honolulu.

LexLuther

Any Mouse
11-14-08, 11:39
I...For those who travel lots, which city do you think is the best? (bargain, availability, quality)

For Stateside, I would go with either SF or Dallas, but if you really want to travel, BKK is without peer.

Bseeks
11-14-08, 13:06
For Stateside, I would go with either SF or Dallas, but if you really want to travel, BKK is without peer.

I have had some luck in Dallas. The raunchy strip clubs on Harry Hines are fun and there are a couple of AMPs up there.

I just got back from LA, the local erotic market news (forgot the name, but it is free everywhere) lists a lot of AMPs by part of the city. They also have "hostess clubs", which from the intel are not what they used to be.

I didn't partake, but I did some research prior to going.

Bradley1
11-14-08, 18:56
I travel a bit and I think it's LA and then NY. In NY you get the full hour and TS and the girls are a lot hotter than what's been in DC the past couple years. It costs $200. In LA there is no TS since they operate out of apartments but you get DFK and BBBJ and multiple pops. It costs $250.

Baltimonger
11-14-08, 22:53
Dallas is real easy if you fly Southwest into Love Field. Take a right turn out the of airport on Mockingbird Lane, then right on Harry Hines, and down a mile or 2 you'll see plenty of SC's and AMPs. There are several AMPs off a side street (Storey Lane?) along HH as well.

Jericho
11-15-08, 10:24
For Stateside, I would go with either SF or Dallas, but if you really want to travel, BKK is without peer.I have to agree on Bangkok. I have fond memories of that city. Manila might take second place for me. Some wild, hardcore times in BKK, but Manila in my experience was the ultimate GFE time.

I haven't adventured in SF or Dallas, but recently returned from Montreal and had an amazing time there. Extremely friendly and welcoming fellow patrons also.

Sleeping Bag
11-16-08, 00:20
Dallas is real easy if you fly Southwest into Love Field. Take a right turn out the of airport on Mockingbird Lane, then right on Harry Hines, and down a mile or 2 you'll see plenty of SC's and AMPs. There are several AMPs off a side street (Storey Lane?) along HH as well.

Those AMPs are 40-50 yr old hags and the SW scenes died out. But my news is at least 6 years old. Is your info more updated?

Sleeping Bag
11-16-08, 00:22
I travel a bit and I think it's LA and then NY. In NY you get the full hour and TS and the girls are a lot hotter than what's been in DC the past couple years. It costs $200. In LA there is no TS since they operate out of apartments but you get DFK and BBBJ and multiple pops. It costs $250.

TS in NY? Hmmmm, I must have hit the wrong ones when I was there.

Ready
11-16-08, 02:31
Interesting comments... tipping the manager is a good idea; visiting Pink @ Sun in the past (some might remember), new girls did TS for her... $20 paid off very well and the word spread.

In the last 6 years, it has gone from a bio on every provider within an AMP to not disclosing our favorite AMP because of the risk. Where ever you go, the key point is to become a regular, and switch if they don't deliver after 3 times... the same services are out there, and they are feeling the economy plus the loss of advertising.

$160--maybe in DC, but in Nova and Md. it is now $180. Hard to find in DC these days, too. Also, if you are a regular, it is good business in many ways to slip the manager $20 from time to time. You get points--sometimes extra time, sometimes extra love.

In most boards you earn your respect from the other posters by sharing information. I think we need to rethink this practice on this board. Too many hostile eyes may be reading.

As new spas come on the scene, especially if they turn out to be good, I think it best to keep them under the radar. Just saying......

Dooder
11-16-08, 02:45
Long time reader first time poster. Yes, I RTFF. I'm mainly in Nova but occasionally head up to DC for expanded services. About 4 years now. First off, I'd like to thank everyone for the info and updates. Many times I would think of posting but it was nothing more than what has already been expressed/reported on.

Been awhile since in DC but, second, my report. Went to the Spa on M. Older Ladies except one or two. Got an older lady (easily 40+) with C/D bolt ons, short hair, smoky laugh, and very upbeat personality. Very nice. Her name C. Or was and I think I might have seen her before in other places in DC and Baltimore. No tattoos. Yes, I have been here before.

TS good, services fine/standard. All in all, 7-8. Maybe. I say maybe because for $$ total my hands not allowed to wander/touch anything up or down, nor, obviously, any DATY. Is this the new standard in DC? Or is it that older women have run the gambit and don't try to please customers or even seem to relax for simple things. Just wondering if others have the same, should I expect this, is it just this lady, just this place, did I TOFTT, not a regular, etc.

I'd appreciate any info, PM or otherwise, to ensure future understanding. Given my experience, I understand we all have off days and I'm cool with that. Just want to make sure I'm not supporting any new unwanted rule.

Thanks. In addition, please feel free to comment on post. I will hold back if this is still too 'open' for current conditions.

Bradley1
11-16-08, 08:35
Those AMPs are 40-50 yr old hags and the SW scenes died out. But my news is at least 6 years old. Is your info more updated?That's what I'm afraid the DC scene is turning into. That's what happens when the girls chase the money.

Bseeks
11-17-08, 08:15
Last night around 10:00

Vermont was closed. There is a sign for "Vermont Therapy" and the neon "open" sign is in the window, but the door was locked. the hours on the sign said 10-10, so maybe I got there too late. But the signage made it look pretty legit, not like the old days of just "open".

1829 was definitely open. The ladies were older as someone else said, but very spirited and accommodating. Many signs on the walls all the way up stairs, as if they aren't ashamed of themselves.

Nice 499
11-17-08, 20:49
I notice they are advertising in the sports pages again.

N

Bradley1
11-18-08, 01:58
I notice they are advertising in the sports pages again.

NI hope nothing bad happens with them. I know 14K tried to defy the police when they tried to be nice and it ended up with the girls getting arrested.

Ginger Man
11-18-08, 17:50
[QUOTE=Bseeks]Last night around 10:00

Vermont was closed. There is a sign for "Vermont Therapy" and the neon "open" sign is in the window, but the door was locked. the hours on the sign said 10-10, so maybe I got there too late. But the signage made it look pretty legit, not like the old days of just "open".

They close around ten. Not like it used to be, but it can be fun given the limitations.

Canick
11-18-08, 19:39
I’M really grateful to posters on this forum. Before a business trip to DC this summer, I RTFF’d and was able to set up two memorable sessions with Candy and Rose at 14K on the first try. For my current trip, it was hard to see what, if anything, was worth patronizing among all the doom and gloom over Black Weds. The AMP on PA ave SE seemed like the best bet, and I can testify after a fantastic session on Monday that the DC scene can still roar. With continuous anal attention during the TS, she had my member straining for attention. After CBJ she came hard during DATY, then got cozy in CG. I pounded her very tight kitty during DG. I still shiver at my pop in her mouth because this girl really knows how to suck cock. All this for $. 6, although I tipped it higher. TS-9; Looks-8; Service-10. I’ll tell you her name after my second helping later this week.

BTW if you come to SF, I can direct you to some scrumptious kitty about a half hour south of downtown. Our suburban AMPs are still very comfortable with no LE presence I can detect.

Drunker Irish
11-19-08, 10:41
[QUOTE=Bseeks]Last night around 10:00

They close around ten. Not like it used to be, but it can be fun given the limitations.It was open when I went there last Thurssday, but that was in the afternoon.

Bseeks
11-19-08, 12:14
With continuous anal attention during the TS, she had my member straining for attention.

Interesting first post. Anyway. This is interesting. I don't live in DC but I travel to this fine city quite often. In all my spa visits (DC), I have never had anything - at all - in a table shower except for a very nice wash. Perhaps the wash may be fairly thorough in the right areas, but just a wash. I read reports about AR and whatever this poster got, but I have never seen it. I think it would be a great service though. I would happily go just for the TS and have the event happen there (whatever that event might be), but obviously that would be difficult for the spa, because there is only one TS room and there is no door to lock, but anyway.

Another observation about the TS. I wish they would put down a towel on the table. A halfhearted dump of water on the vinyl doesn't really do it for me. Granted they would then have to wash that towel, but at least my skin would be somewhat further removed from one of your guys's skin who was there last.

Any Mouse
11-19-08, 16:46
The type of post we DO NOT NEED! Thanks for the info, but now if you want to go again, you had better be quick since the likelihood of them being open when you return is diminished because of your careless posting.

The explicit detail you provide to satisfy yourself is NOT helpful to us here who would like for them to remain in business for a while. Please be much more discrete when posting, and maybe we will all have a chance.

stay safe.

AM

I’M really grateful to posters on this forum. Before a business trip to DC this summer, I RTFF’d and was able to set up two memorable sessions with Candy and Rose at 14K on the first try. For my current trip, it was hard to see what, if anything, was worth patronizing among all the doom and gloom over Black Weds. The AMP on PA ave SE seemed like the best bet, and I can testify after a fantastic session on Monday that the DC scene can still roar. With continuous anal attention during the TS, she had my member straining for attention. After CBJ she came hard during DATY, then got cozy in CG. I pounded her very tight kitty during DG. I still shiver at my pop in her mouth because this girl really knows how to suck cock. All this for $. 6, although I tipped it higher. TS-9; Looks-8; Service-10. I’ll tell you her name after my second helping later this week.

BTW if you come to SF, I can direct you to some scrumptious kitty about a half hour south of downtown. Our suburban AMPs are still very comfortable with no LE presence I can detect.

Dr Bombay
11-19-08, 17:49

BTW if you come to SF, I can direct you to some scrumptious kitty about a half hour south of downtown. Our suburban AMPs are still very comfortable with no LE presence I can detect.Weird first post.

Most people make their first post in their hometown.

If this person really RTFF,why would he be so explicit?

I have a bad vibe about this one

Canick
11-19-08, 18:19
The type of post we DO NOT NEED! Thanks for the info, but now if you want to go again, you had better be quick since the likelihood of them being open when you return is diminished because of your careless posting.

The explicit detail you provide to satisfy yourself is NOT helpful to us here who would like for them to remain in business for a while. Please be much more discrete when posting, and maybe we will all have a chance.

stay safe.

AMMy second helping of Yo-Yo on PA ave this afternoon was even better than the first. I was going to tell you all about it but was told that it would be foolish. In my first post, I wasn’t providing detail to satisfy myself, but rather exchanging information with forum readers to help them find the same quality of experience. It strikes me as much more self-serving for Anymouse to withhold that information, so that he can continue to enjoy the best AMPs while other forum readers are left to bounce around with tired hags at the AMPs that never were worth a damn, before or after Black Weds. We need to be very discrete about the physical locations, but LE and everyone else already knows what can and does go on in these places. Even more to the point, guys need to know which specific women at which particular AMPs are currently providing the services they want. I got just that information by RTFF this summer, and was returning that favor in my post. If the forum administrator thought my post was an asset to LE, then he would not have posted it. Any security issues need to be taken up with the administrator because he is the only person in a position to curb reckless information.

Bradley1
11-20-08, 00:24
I have a fetish for Asians with blonde hair and was wondering if anyone knew where I could find one. I would really appreciate it!

Wayward One
11-20-08, 12:49
====

This index covers reports of DC AMPS as found here on the board from July 2008 to September 2008.

Any review over a few days old may already be out of date, and the providers may have moved on.

Listings follow the format:
Provider - date of report - reviewers handle (*)

* subjective qualification on my behalf as to whether it was a positive, negative, or other/mixed review.

Previous Report posted on 8/10/08

Gold (IHC,Mini,1818)(11)
=========
questions about its being open 9/22-29/08
Pink - 8/11/08 - Jimvs (+)
Tina - 7/2/08 - DickAllMighty (+)

Jasmines (6)
========
Amy - 9/12/08 - Toni Soprano (-)XXX---XXX

H&H (4)
===
??? - 8/10/08 - Big papa123 (-)XXX---XXX
Alex - 8/4/08 - Sushi Boy (+)

Vermont (Downtown) (6)
==================
??? - 9/14/08 - Macphisto (-)
Sara - 9/9/08 - Rogoh (+)
Katie - 7/25/08 - Dvldwg (+)

Not Enough Info
+++++++++++++++
???
==
??? - 8/26/08 - Suave devil (?)
ninja? - 8/19/08 - Skyn Deep69 (?)
Yoyo - 8/6/08 - PussProwler (?)
Rose - 7/31/08 - DickAllMighty (+)

Outside the city
================

Sensual Massage
---------------
Nikki - 7/12/08 - Kasher Khan (+)

Closed Locations
================
================

Royal 520 (4)
=====
closed - 9/15/08 - Ginger Man
Nana - 8/15/08 - CabDriver52 (+)
Heidi - 8/14/08 - Boberati (+)
Nana - 8/6/08 - CabDriver52 (+)
Nana - 7/27/08 - Tipster2 (-)
??? - 7/18/08 - Fuel Man (+)
Nana - 7/12/08 - Ginger man (-)
Nana - 7/4/08 - CabDriver52 (+)
Ginny/Gina - 7/3/08 - Junky11 (+)

Green (Capital,GHS,1333, Carriage House)(31)
====================
closed - 9/14/08 - Gern
Ruby - 7/23/08 - John Hudson (+)13K

Supra (26)
=====
closed - 8/7/08 - Dcplay
??? - 7/8/08 - Zohan (?)

Rio (olympic)(23)
=============
closed - 9/17/08 - Fernand0
Julie - 9/8/08 - Corsair88 (+)
Sissy - 9/4/08 - Ampamp72 (?)
CeeCee - 8/27/08 - Sexhobbyist (+)
Vivi - 8/16/08 - Tofer (?)
Ruby - 7/28/08 - HotFootTeddy (+)
Gina - 7/25/08 - Triple E (+)
???(Ruby?) - 7/15/08 - JaxAMPman (+)
Gina - 7/11/08 - Corsair88 (+)

1413 (14k, sky)(80)
====
closed - 9/11-14/08
Rose - 9/6/08 - Negrito 143 (+)
Candy - 9/1/08 - Ruffian (+)
Rose - 8/31/08 - ReaderX (+)
Candy - 8/31/08 - Just Ken (+)
Candy - 8/31/08 - Sonofalbundy (+)
Rose - 8/28/08 - Suave Devil (+)
Candy - 8/27/08 - Skyn Deep69 (+)
Candy - 8/16/08 - Mac Jones (+)
Rose - 8/10/08 - Chris Stick (?)
Tammy - 8/10/08 - Freshly Snipes (?)
Tammy - 8/10/08 - Ruffian (+)
Sophia - 8/8/08 - Bobby M (+)old post
Julie - 8/6/08 - Just Ken (+)
Bebe - 8/3/08 - Jap Lover (+)
Julie - 8/2/08 - Cdn Joe (+)
14 K closed - 7/27/08
Sophie - 7/21/08 - Ampamp72 (+)
Bebe - 7/21/08 - Motor Man (+)
Vivi - 7/20/08 - Readerx (+)
Rose - 7/20/08 - Commuter05 (?)
Phoebe - 7/18/08 - Coxcomb (+)
Sophie - 7/14/08 - Rusian Mong (+)
Rose - 7/12/08 - Frosty Man (+)
bebe - 7/10/08 - Just Ken (+)
Phoebi - 7/8/08 - Computer Luvv (+)
Phoebe - 7/7/08 - Pcpc1688 (?)
Sophie - 7/6/08 - Sleazebum (+)
Rose - 7/5/08 - Just Ken (+)
Bebe - 7/2/08 - Sir Wallae (+)
Rose - 7/1/08 - BigTime3 (+)
Sura - 7/1/08 - Brdcsttech (+)

TBWNN is closed - 7/10/08 - Original Man 78

AnyMouse lists some closed places - 7/28/08

Solitaire One lists some asian escort agencies - 9/18/08

Wayward One
All reports should be read as interactive fiction.

Any Mouse
11-20-08, 22:00
You are such an obvious Nub, that I will comment on this inane rambling, even though my instincts are to just let it drop. If you Had bothered to RTGDFF, you would note that the Local members here, and not a no posting history first timer, have agreed that specific detail does not help the cause. If you really want to brag, please do it somewhere else. I realize that your are probably the greatest lover this side of the Mississippi, and all the little AMP chickies just drool all over themselves if they get a shot at having you! We don't need you here, dumping on our parade. Jackson is pretty lenient about letting the boards run themselves, and he would certainly not comment (or at least I don't think he would) on the LE interest of one post or another. If you want to run to him about ill treatment you got here, then be my guest.
My message to you is drop the specifics. If your ego is such that you must report, then report, leave the graphic details for your wet dreams, not here. You can describe anything you want to without describing sick-bird activities that you are guilty of -- along with whoever you were with. The world has changed since this summer, so please acknowledge it.
As for the personal attack, I don't do the AMP scene any more, due in large part to indiscriminate posting by those who do NOT understand the situation here ... Therefore your allegations that I am "keeping all the good ones to myself" is just plain ignorance.

Stay safe
AM

My second helping of Yo-Yo on PA ave this afternoon was even better than the first. I was going to tell you all about it but was told that it would be foolish. In my first post, I wasn’t providing detail to satisfy myself, but rather exchanging information with forum readers to help them find the same quality of experience. It strikes me as much more self-serving for Anymouse to withhold that information, so that he can continue to enjoy the best AMPs while other forum readers are left to bounce around with tired hags at the AMPs that never were worth a damn, before or after Black Weds. We need to be very discrete about the physical locations, but LE and everyone else already knows what can and does go on in these places. Even more to the point, guys need to know which specific women at which particular AMPs are currently providing the services they want. I got just that information by RTFF this summer, and was returning that favor in my post. If the forum administrator thought my post was an asset to LE, then he would not have posted it. Any security issues need to be taken up with the administrator because he is the only person in a position to curb reckless information.

Grim Reaper
11-20-08, 23:33
I was looking for something convenient and new so I stopped by at a non-FS place. Maybe a handjob if you are lucky. A pretty Korean lady, not the youngest but not old either, greeted me and told me to wait while she would get me my therapist. I declined and said I wanted her instead. She thought about this for a moment and then told me to wait. After the TS, I received a nice license-worthy massage. On the flip, she began to give me the standard HJ when I asked her to get naked. She thought about this for a moment and then gave in, but did not take off her panties. I asked her for a BBBJ but she just ignored me and sucked on my testicles.

"I want to have sex," she said.

"Then let's do it," I replied.

"I'm on my period."

Thanks a lot for nothing. I eventually popped but decided to try my luck again. On my second visit, I skipped the massage and when she began to jerk me off, I asked her why she wasn't getting naked. She laughed and stripped. Once again, I asked for sex and it seemed like she ignored me. However, she got on top of me and began to rub my dick on her pussy and soon her juices were flowing. I once again asked her for sex and she buried her head in my shoulder and sighed heavily. I then inserted my dick into her pussy and we were off to the races. Full bareback service. Awesome. We did our best to keep quiet so nobody outside would know what we were doing and I eventually popped outside on her pussy. Nice. I tipped her very well. Too well. I can't remember exactly how much, but I think it might have been $250 including the house.

On the third visit, I asked her for a BBBJ. She obliged and then I told her to lay down and it was time for some more BBFS. This time, the table was a little creaky so we really had to go out of our way to be quiet. I came outside and I gave her $160 including the house.

Good times.

Grim Reaper
11-20-08, 23:42
I decided to roll the dice with the Chinese again as they are pretty reliable when it comes to going bareback. I was greeted by a Chinese girl who didn't look too young but was prettier than normal, kind of similar to what you find in the DC Korean places these days. Normally, I would have no problem with her but I was aware two girls were working and I was very curious. I asked to see the other girl and out came a pretty Chinese girl who was younger. Round looking but very cute and pretty.

To the bedroom we go and when she strips, I realize she has a nice pair of titties and a pooch belly that is more cute than grotesque. Fitting for a cute round-faced girl. She has very soft hands and feet which is always a plus for me as she gives me a nice massage. I ask her for a BBBJ but she is very reluctant and says that she's never even done it with her boyfriend before. After some prodding and offering $100, she asks for the money. I give it to her and while standing, push her head toward my dick. She licks my shaft along the sides very thoroughly but is reluctant. She keeps talking about her boyfriend or whatever but I just keep nudging her head toward my dick. Finally she gives in and starts to give me a nice BBBJ.

I lay her on the bed and penetrate her sans protection. She feels good and it is a nice lovemaking section as I hold her soft hands. I lean in for a kiss and she obliges and we are definitely having a good time. I pull out and shoot on her tits and chin. I wipe her off and she is just smiling at me. While dressing, she talks to me about how she likes to travel and if I have free time next week or whatnot. I say sure and she gives me her phone number. She gives me a big hug and doesn't want to let go so I kiss her on the cheek and I'm out.

Did I call her? No. She is cute, but not my style. Do I feel bad? Kind of, because she did seem like a very nice girl.

Meanwhile, a couple of other visits after she is gone, and just some ugly girls and the best I achieved was BBBJ's until.

Grim Reaper
11-20-08, 23:53
I ring the doorbell and the door is opened by a girl with a very pretty face wrapped in a bathrobe. She is suspicious and asks if I've been there before. She asks me to get my ID. Bewildered, I don't really know what to say when she says to hold on. I guess she calls the manager to make sure I'm okay and then she lets me in.

I look her over and she is very pretty. Younger face, pretty face, pale skin, long and colored hair, slim, and a perfect height of around 5'3". Only flaw is lack of big tits, but if she got a boob job, she would definitely be comparable to a top Korean AMP girl. She is very much my style.

After a massage, she strips and then jumps into bed with me and then starts to tongue kiss me. I suck on her cute tongue as we kiss passionately. Then she moves down and begins to lick my balls and then gets the condom. I ask her for no condom and she declines as she gives me a covered blowjob. I then ask her one more time, offering money, and she lets out a deep sigh as she straddles me, but not on my dick. She thinks for a moment and tells me she is scared. I ask why and she says she doesn't want me to cum inside her. I assure her I won't, so she yanks off the condom. Then she asks me if I want suckie without the condom. I nod. She gives me a BBBJ and then she asks once more I not cum inside. I agree and she lays back and we are fucking bareback.

She is pretty and exactly my style, so I do not last long. I try to switch positions to last longer, but it does not work and eventually I have to pull out and jack off on her ass. We clean up and I assure her I will be back.

I am back a couple of days later and I skip the massage. I love kissing her, because I truly find her beautiful and her personality very sweet. Some BBBJ and then some bareback fucking. It's great and I am able to last a lot longer. I finally cum outside. This time I tip her only $60 on top of the normal fees and assure her I will make it up to her next time. She says, "OK. Wait! No! Wait. Ok. Wait! No! Use credit card! " She is so cute that I give her a big smooch on her cheek. I leave and then she is gone.

A couple of months later though, she comes back. When I enter, she recognizes me and begins to touch my face affectionately. She asks me if I need to shower and I tell her I don't need one. It seems like she wants to shower with me. When she comes out from washing off, I kiss her and then have her get on her knees and give me a nice BBBJ. We have some nice chit chat while she sucks on my dick. She tells me she will come back again in a couple of months. I try my best to turn this into a relationship we can take outside the workplace, but the best I can do is that she tells me she is hungry and for me to bring food next time. Sigh.

We proceed to BBFS and again, I am not able to last long so we take it slow with her on top. I ask to cum inside, she shakes her head. I ask to cum on her face, she shakes her head. I ask to cum in her mouth, she shakes her head. She then tells me to cum on her feet and laughs. She's so cute.

I cum outside and she wonders out loud why I don't like to use a condom. She goes to shower again. She tells me to come in with her. She washes me off thoroughly. What a sweet girl, and seeing her in the bright lights of the bathroom makes me fall in love with her more.

We say our goodbyes. When she comes back, I'll definitely be waiting.

Grim Reaper
11-20-08, 23:59
I am greeted by a Korean girl who is the very definiton of spinner. Short and petite with a boob job. She is definitely a hottie. I get ready for the massage and she just laughs at me and says no massage. I flip over and she kisses up and down my body and licks up and down my shaft then reaches for the condom. I ask for a BBBJ and she says she can't do it unless I pay more money. I ask how much and she says $40. I pay her the money and she gives me an awesome BBBJ. There's something about seeing a small girl take my entire dick all the way to the end, even if there is some teeth action. She then reaches for the condom again and I ask for BBBJ. She says this is the first time she's seen me and wonders if she can trust me. I say she can. She says she needs more money. I offer her $100. She says that she needs $500 all together to do something like this, but I tell her I only have $100 on me right now, but I will go to the bank and come back. We negotiate it down to $400 all together and we're off.

Holy shit she is an awesome fuck. I am going to blow too soon so I ask her to come on top, but this does not help because she begins to grind front and back, side to side, and in circles like a banshee. I tell her to slow down and ask if I can cum inside her. She says that birth control pills are expensive so I tell her I'll give her another $100. She agrees and I explode inside her. Holy shit it felt good.

She asks me what I want her to do so I said let's clean up. She gets off my dick and my semen is pouring out of her pussy back onto my dick. Awesome. We clean up and she asks for my ID while I go get the money from the bank. So I make the trip and come back with the money plus $300 more. I tell her I want another pop and she asks me for another $500, but I say let's do it for $300. She agrees and after some more BBBJ and awesome bareback fucking, I cum inside her again.

We exchange phone numbers again, but I have the feeling she is just looking for a sugardaddy and considers me as such.

VanDriver
11-21-08, 09:52
Now that is damn depressing. I can compare it to my 401k statements. I know it looks bad but, until I open the envelope, it isn't real.

Seeing the list succinctly here in writing is just damn depressing.

Van

====

This index covers reports of DC AMPS as found here on the board from July 2008 to September 2008.

Any review over a few days old may already be out of date, and the providers may have moved on.

Listings follow the format:
Provider - date of report - reviewers handle (*)

* subjective qualification on my behalf as to whether it was a positive, negative, or other/mixed review.

Previous Report posted on 8/10/08

Gold (IHC,Mini,1818)(11)
=========
questions about its being open 9/22-29/08
Pink - 8/11/08 - Jimvs (+)
Tina - 7/2/08 - DickAllMighty (+)

Jasmines (6)
========
Amy - 9/12/08 - Toni Soprano (-)XXX---XXX

H&H (4)
===
??? - 8/10/08 - Big papa123 (-)XXX---XXX
Alex - 8/4/08 - Sushi Boy (+)

Vermont (Downtown) (6)
==================
??? - 9/14/08 - Macphisto (-)
Sara - 9/9/08 - Rogoh (+)
Katie - 7/25/08 - Dvldwg (+)

Not Enough Info
+++++++++++++++
???
==
??? - 8/26/08 - Suave devil (?)
ninja? - 8/19/08 - Skyn Deep69 (?)
Yoyo - 8/6/08 - PussProwler (?)
Rose - 7/31/08 - DickAllMighty (+)

Outside the city
================

Sensual Massage
---------------
Nikki - 7/12/08 - Kasher Khan (+)

Closed Locations
================
================

Royal 520 (4)
=====
closed - 9/15/08 - Ginger Man
Nana - 8/15/08 - CabDriver52 (+)
Heidi - 8/14/08 - Boberati (+)
Nana - 8/6/08 - CabDriver52 (+)
Nana - 7/27/08 - Tipster2 (-)
??? - 7/18/08 - Fuel Man (+)
Nana - 7/12/08 - Ginger man (-)
Nana - 7/4/08 - CabDriver52 (+)
Ginny/Gina - 7/3/08 - Junky11 (+)

Green (Capital,GHS,1333, Carriage House)(31)
====================
closed - 9/14/08 - Gern
Ruby - 7/23/08 - John Hudson (+)13K

Supra (26)
=====
closed - 8/7/08 - Dcplay
??? - 7/8/08 - Zohan (?)

Rio (olympic)(23)
=============
closed - 9/17/08 - Fernand0
Julie - 9/8/08 - Corsair88 (+)
Sissy - 9/4/08 - Ampamp72 (?)
CeeCee - 8/27/08 - Sexhobbyist (+)
Vivi - 8/16/08 - Tofer (?)
Ruby - 7/28/08 - HotFootTeddy (+)
Gina - 7/25/08 - Triple E (+)
???(Ruby?) - 7/15/08 - JaxAMPman (+)
Gina - 7/11/08 - Corsair88 (+)

1413 (14k, sky)(80)
====
closed - 9/11-14/08
Rose - 9/6/08 - Negrito 143 (+)
Candy - 9/1/08 - Ruffian (+)
Rose - 8/31/08 - ReaderX (+)
Candy - 8/31/08 - Just Ken (+)
Candy - 8/31/08 - Sonofalbundy (+)
Rose - 8/28/08 - Suave Devil (+)
Candy - 8/27/08 - Skyn Deep69 (+)
Candy - 8/16/08 - Mac Jones (+)
Rose - 8/10/08 - Chris Stick (?)
Tammy - 8/10/08 - Freshly Snipes (?)
Tammy - 8/10/08 - Ruffian (+)
Sophia - 8/8/08 - Bobby M (+)old post
Julie - 8/6/08 - Just Ken (+)
Bebe - 8/3/08 - Jap Lover (+)
Julie - 8/2/08 - Cdn Joe (+)
14 K closed - 7/27/08
Sophie - 7/21/08 - Ampamp72 (+)
Bebe - 7/21/08 - Motor Man (+)
Vivi - 7/20/08 - Readerx (+)
Rose - 7/20/08 - Commuter05 (?)
Phoebe - 7/18/08 - Coxcomb (+)
Sophie - 7/14/08 - Rusian Mong (+)
Rose - 7/12/08 - Frosty Man (+)
bebe - 7/10/08 - Just Ken (+)
Phoebi - 7/8/08 - Computer Luvv (+)
Phoebe - 7/7/08 - Pcpc1688 (?)
Sophie - 7/6/08 - Sleazebum (+)
Rose - 7/5/08 - Just Ken (+)
Bebe - 7/2/08 - Sir Wallae (+)
Rose - 7/1/08 - BigTime3 (+)
Sura - 7/1/08 - Brdcsttech (+)

TBWNN is closed - 7/10/08 - Original Man 78

AnyMouse lists some closed places - 7/28/08

Solitaire One lists some asian escort agencies - 9/18/08

Wayward One
All reports should be read as interactive fiction.

Olgnome
11-21-08, 22:02
Orange is relatively new and was worth a try. Friday afternoon, all was well with Yoyo as the masseuse. I would recommend.

Chaz
11-22-08, 01:49
Wayward One: Many of the places in your report have closed or, if they haven't closed, the girls have likely moved on, so I don't see the benefiot of your report. Grim Reaper: I guess the fact that you post your fantasies here means we don't have to buy "Penthouse Letters" to read them. But, even so, I'd rather you keep your mastubatory fantasies to yourself, and keep the forum for the purpose for which it is meant, i.e., providing knowledge about real establishments, and not your fantasies. Your fantasies are not at all helpful to anyone.