PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

DickAllMighty
04-18-08, 10:16
Decided to go check out the newly re-opened Vermont, despite some of the reports here. I just had some very good dreams there in the past and I thought, what the heck, I need to check this out for myself. Went up and rang the door. Girl that opened the door looked more like one of the technicians than a mamasan, but dressed more like a mamasan. She told me that everybody was busy, so I asked how long would the wait be. An hour and a half, she said. Maybe she was telling the truth, but to me it seemed more like she was blowing me off. I knew it was a bad sign when I saw that sign downstairs on the window that says they close at 10pm. Not exactly your regular hours of operation. Does anybody know if this is not a Korean operation anymore?

Anyway, I still had a dream to dream, so I walked on over to the basement. I've been avoiding this place for a while because last year I was finding younger-looking girls elsewhere. But I decided to check it out again and I'm glad I did. I was introduced to Blue. Long curly hair, probably late 20s or early 30s. Nice enhancements. The best thing about her was her friendly and playful personality. It makes the experience that much better.

TS was good. Massagi, I thought was great, at least for an AMP. I think there was a couple of previous reports about Blue already, and I don't know if you guys noticed, but she actually knew some real Thai massage techniques. Then there was some AR, which I always love. On to the CBJ, which was pretty good, better than average. The thing that took me by surprise was I went in for a feel of the frontal assets and the scars underneath were very obvious. But it didn't deter me. The experience was great so far and I knew I wasn't going to last long. So some mish and K9 later, I was done.

This is definitely a repeat. She said she's been here a few weeks and she has no idea when she's going back (to NYC).

Max Beelyun
04-18-08, 17:16
Finally ventured back out into DC after an extended stay in the Philippines. Go there if you have a chance, you won't regret it. Wow. I can't even describe it. I crammed a year's worth of activity into a few weeks.

Anyway, I went around the circle, across from the donut shop, up the stairs, and found June. 40-ish, moderate bolt-ons, pretty face, nice voice. Not eye candy but not ugly. Decent massage. She lubed me up before putting on the cover which was a bit of a surprise and a mistake. Did some mish and doggy for a while, but the cover was slipping due to the lube so opted for manual finish. Not bad. Stayed the whole hour. Might repeat, might not. This was a few weeks ago so who knows if she's still there. I want Nana or Tara. Wahhhhh, boo-hoo.

Austinp
04-19-08, 19:14
Sorry, but is the standard now house fee PLUS 1.6? Or 1.6 including house fee? I haven't been in DC in a couple of months, but it had been house fee (0.6), plus $ for a long time.

Thanks.House fee in most places still 0.6. Tips are in the $ to $.2 range. Vermont is kinda pricey (0.8 for 1hr). It's probably not worth it for most of the readers, given there haven't been any reports of DC-level offerings there yet.

Amp Junkie
04-19-08, 19:52
Ran across this pic of the great bed/table inside Green that put a smile on my face a few times. Man I wish I was back in DC!

NukeyNuke
04-20-08, 01:23
Finally made it to 1413 after having stopped by Rio, finally finding a parking spot on 9th and going up the stairs only to have mamasan tell me all 3 girls were busy! Shit, I had called her two minutes prior and she told me it was no problem. One massage girl had popped her head out the door and wasn't bad looking but mamasan would not let me sit on the chairs by the fish tank and wait so I left. Rio went by another name back in 2003 and was one of the better DC spas as far as quality of girls, the young mamasan at the time, etc. The mamasan there now is quite old.

I remember the young Mamasan from back then. For the life of me I can't remember the name of the place back then either. Was it Oasis?

Young Mamasan and I had many extended conversations and I saw some of her best girls. I visited weekly.

Parking was difficult but could be had with some effort on one of the side streets. I never used the parking service they had in the lot next to the building...didn't trust it...I prefered to park myself.

Don't know what happened to the young Mamasan. They closed for a few months during one of DC's tough times (about the same time Ginza was meeting it's demise) and when they reopened, an older mamasan was there and the quality degraded. Went one time and got a perfunctory session. Haven't been back since...

No harm meant but YOUR perfunctory session from Blue could be because you cut the standard fee....

Chaz
04-20-08, 03:06
I wanted to add to the discussion about orgasm for the girl. My all-time-favorite has to be Candy from Downtown back when it was the best place to go. I went several times during her relatively short stay. One time I will always remember was after the table shower, back in the room, when she stripped. She had, in my opinion, the perfect body. I had her lie back on the table and performed DATY. Because she had what I considered the perfect face and body, I could have peformed forever. She clearly had multiple orgasms. At the end, she looked up at me and said, "I surprised, you make me so exciting. " I knew exactly what she meant, and I thought, "No, your parents made you exciting when they passed alojng their genes. " She was perfect in every way, and was proof that these girls are capable of having orgasms, whether they want to or not. And I suspect that when they have a regular customer that they like, they can't help having emotions get involved.

Dr Bombay
04-20-08, 07:38
Finally made it to 1413 after having stopped by Rio, finally finding a parking spot on 9th and going up the stairs only to have mamasan tell me all 3 girls were busy! Shit, I had called her two minutes prior and she told me it was no problem. One massage girl had popped her head out the door and wasn't bad looking but mamasan would not let me sit on the chairs by the fish tank and wait so I left. Rio went by another name back in 2003 and was one of the better DC spas as far as quality of girls, the young mamasan at the time, etc. The mamasan there now is quite old.

NiteYoung momasan is still there. Sometimes she goes out for errands. She wouldn't have let you leave. She would have stashed you somewhere.

Been there, done that

Ginger Man
04-20-08, 08:13
and if you meant that young Mamasan with the great chest, yes indeedy.

She would 'fluff' the customers sometimes when they were busy. One day when they were short girls she was my um, masseuse. It was excellent, she tried a couple of positions that I was not used to. I could never get her to repeat, though.

Paniki
04-20-08, 10:44
Went by Rio yesterday around 1230. Buzzed and was let in straight away, at the top of the stairs I was greeted by two aujimas, the typical older one and one who could probably pass as a provider. I guess she's trying managing part out. Anyways, I was greeted warmly by both. They asked if I'd been there before, couldn't lie, I said no. In my perfect broken Korean asked for a line up, but all the girls were busy, probably was a provider explained the fees and put me in room #2. Gina came in a few minutes later, very pretty, sorry can't place her age, maybe early 30's, nice slim shape, B's and some of the most gawdawful eyelashes I've ever seen. She tells me to undress, takes the house fee and leaves. She's back in a few and we get to the shower just as the door closes. Into the sauna for 10 minutes, wow, guess they are busy. Finally in the shower she is through not much attention given down below flip over and again very thorough but not much attention down below.

Back at the room, I lie face down and she leaves again for about 5 minutes, when she gets back I get the most THROUGH massage I've ever had. She massaged my toes. 'You have nice butt, I like your butt. ' 'Uh, OK, thanks, can I see yours? ' She had been dressed the whole time. 'You want everything? ' 'Sure do. ' She gets off of the bed and strips. Very nice; she indeed has a cute butt, kitty is nicely trimmed, some good sized nipples and a kid? She has a scar just below her belly, like she had a C-section. She lubes me up then rubs me across and between her breasts, then does a pseudo HJ while she's down talking to the boys. They had a pretty long conversation. On goes the condom and she goes CG, then reverses it, then, oh wait, I'm already finished, damn dry spell. I tried to get her to slow down, but she figured out what was up and rode away. And muscle control, she was flexin' every other stroke at the start. Gina massaged my waist and thighs, yeah thoroughly, then cleaned me up with some hot towels. As I was getting dressed she told me there were 4 other girls working and from open to close they were always busy. From all the voices and doors opening and closing I have no reason to doubt her. She tells me to come back next week and try the other girls takes her fee stuffs it into her thong. We hug, I pinch her butt and leave.

I was in there a bit over an hour, well worth repeating, if only for the massage.

Face: 6+. Sand those lashes down girl!
Body: 8.
Service: 8+

p.s. Going from red light to sunlight is painful.

AgingHusky
04-20-08, 20:16
Not real familiar with geography. Looking for best AMP options in grand hyatt vicinity. Have been a member of the seattle hobbiest community for years. Appreciate any guidance you are willing to offer. Feel free to pvt message me.

Thanks,

Agingone

Loop Vet
04-21-08, 08:55

She would 'fluff' the customers sometimes when they were busy. One day when they were short girls she was my um, masseuse. It was excellent, she tried a couple of positions that I was not used to. I could never get her to repeat, though.

You guys talking about Tina? Great girl. Had a couple sessions with her way back in the day.

Dis Joint
04-21-08, 12:52
Not real familiar with geography. Looking for best AMP options in grand hyatt vicinity. Have been a member of the seattle hobbiest community for years. Appreciate any guidance you are willing to offer. Feel free to pvt message me.

Thanks,

Agingone

Aginghusky-

In your 6 posts you have not posted any good intel whether it be in Seattle or here. But I will put you on the path to a MP in DC check out the one at 5225 Wisconsin Ave NW they probably have a "Red Door" ask for Liz 202-362-9890

-DJ

Dr Bombay
04-21-08, 18:24

I thought you guys were talking about Paula,who is there now.

I visited the place on Sunday around noon and yes,it was busy.I'm a regular,so Paula put me in the jacuzzi room with a magazine,sliced melon and a 20 minute wait(no extra charge for the room).I had asked for Maya and eventually she came in to get the fee and off we went to the t/s.All areas were covered and various places were played with.I had left the tip out,so Maya,a lovely Chinese,30-ish? with a great body removed her shorts for the massage.

This massage was much better than the last time with plenty of head and neck rubbing.What I like about Rio is the sense there is no hurry.When she started rubbing the boys I was more than ready for the flip.She has great muscle control,but I think she used a little too much lube.In some positions,I was just sliding around,but to me,that's minor.She's very nice.

I imagine I went over the hour,but tell the truth,I rarely pay attention to the clock.As long as I don't feel rushed and I feel welcomed,I don't see the need to count the minutes.

Pplplay
04-22-08, 03:08
I thought you guys were talking about Paula,who is there now.

I visited the place on Sunday around noon and yes,it was busy.I'm a regular,so Paula put me in the jacuzzi room with a magazine,sliced melon and a 20 minute wait(no extra charge for the room).I had asked for Maya and eventually she came in to get the fee and off we went to the t/s.All areas were covered and various places were played with.I had left the tip out,so Maya,a lovely Chinese,30-ish? with a great body removed her shorts for the massage.

This massage was much better than the last time with plenty of head and neck rubbing.What I like about Rio is the sense there is no hurry.When she started rubbing the boys I was more than ready for the flip.She has great muscle control,but I think she used a little too much lube.In some positions,I was just sliding around,but to me,that's minor.She's very nice.

I imagine I went over the hour,but tell the truth,I rarely pay attention to the clock.As long as I don't feel rushed and I feel welcomed,I don't see the need to count the minutes.Is this 14k you are talking about? I went there few weeks ago, it was an old mamasan

Dr Bombay
04-22-08, 17:14
Is this 14k you are talking about? I went there few weeks ago, it was an old mamasanYou ask a lot of questions but you never give any info. This forum is a 2 way street, pal.

Niteluvr
04-22-08, 17:51
Rio is at 1936 9th St NW.

Is this 14k you are talking about? I went there few weeks ago, it was an old mamasan

Helibro
04-23-08, 00:27
In my short time as a member of this fine forum I have come to realize that most things are possible at AMPs. Heck, I've even experienced many of the topics on this board. However, there is one topic that I have neither experienced nor read about. Perhaps I haven't RTFF'd back far enough but I am wondering about multiple pops for the standard fee at an AMP.

Has anyone experienced it? Better yet and recommendations for therapists that will allow it? I originally thought this may be against the rules because of course the establishment wants to make as much $$ as possible. BUT. I am sure it has happened before, especially with people dating these women.

I also want to know if there is any way of talking to mama to find a therapist that has moved to another city. I'm missing Mya from supra bad and coco (only there a short time) from green. I think Mya's back in NY and I'd like to find out where she's working. Coco, on the other hand I believe is somewhere on the west coast so I guess she's a lost cause. I guess I'm probably being silly for asking as there are probably a thousand Coco's and Mya's running around out there. I'll never forget how confusing it was weeks ago with all the Nanas. Any consolation would be appreciated. Keep hope alive!

Monger 2
04-23-08, 01:33
Fellow Mongers,

You have a great board here and a wonderful city. Amp action here rivals what I previously thought the best, Oxnard.

Went to 14k and had a great time with a lady named "blue". She was attractive but was self conscious about her bolt ons (evident stuffing lines), and she had a great attitude. For $1 tip after 0.6 entry fee had a great table shower, asian, even a prostrate massage (which I am not too fond of), mouthing of the boys (which I love), and much more. It was one of the better AMP experiences of my life.

I can't wait to return to your fine city and sample the other offerings.

Keep the sport alive and Stay safe,
M2

Sarang Haeyo
04-23-08, 08:06
Perhaps I haven't RTFF'd back far enough but I am wondering about multiple pops for the standard fee at an AMP.

Has anyone experienced it? Better yet and recommendations for therapists that will allow it? I originally thought this may be against the rules because of course the establishment wants to make as much $$ as possible. BUT. I am sure it has happened before, especially with people dating these women.

I also want to know if there is any way of talking to mama to find a therapist that has moved to another city. I'm missing Mya from supra bad and coco (only there a short time) from green. I think Mya's back in NY and I'd like to find out where she's working. Coco, on the other hand I believe is somewhere on the west coast so I guess she's a lost cause. I guess I'm probably being silly for asking as there are probably a thousand Coco's and Mya's running around out there. I'll never forget how confusing it was weeks ago with all the Nanas. Any consolation would be appreciated. Keep hope alive!Multiple pops: all you have to do is ask. If you want to go for that; at the beginning of the session (like when you're negotiating the price) say, "Two times come?" then point to yourself. I've busted my nuts more than once many times; no extra charge. The chances are, if the girl wants you as a repeat customer, she'll pull it off for you. Second pop might be a HJ but so what? Another ploy that works is: after you've shot your load the first time, make a sad face and say, "One more come? Please?" If you show a playful side and a sense of humor you can get away with a lot. The only one I was ever able to bang more than once per session is the woman I'm married to now.

Locating AMP girls via mamasan: Good luck w/ that one. Give the mamasan YOUR phone number and ask her to give it to the girl you're craving if she can. You have to be in pretty tight with this crew in order to get that service.

If you think a particular girl is working in the big city, check the various AMP websites. Most have real photos of the girls and if you were with her enough, you will be able to recognize her.

If any of you guys have such an incredible hard-on for a certain girl, don't be shy about trying to get her #. Most of them are looking for something, if they think you can provide it, they'll be more than happy to see you again after they've moved on.

I've been able to track my ATF as she moves from one NYC locale to the next via the websites just because her body is so unique. We talk once in a while but her rates are so high, and I've got it so good right now, I stay away. It's nice to know where she is though.

BTW, for those of you guys in DC familiar w/me, I didn't marry my ATF, I married the AMP girl I knew wouldn't kill me for getting out of line.

Have fun. Helibro, PM me if you want more info.

Hugh Jardon
04-23-08, 13:45
[QUOTE=Helibro]In my short time as a member of this fine forum I have come to realize that most things are possible at AMPs. Heck, I've even experienced many of the topics on this board. However, there is one topic that I have neither experienced nor read about. Perhaps I haven't RTFF'd back far enough but I am wondering about multiple pops for the standard fee at an AMP.

QUOTE]
I've done it a couple different ways.
One is, as she's paying you close attention in the TS, have her jerk you off for "Round 1". Proceed as usual for Round 2. This usuallu doesn't cost anything extra.
Another way is, once back in the room, make it clear you want a HJ before they start the massage. I've done this, and it gives me some recharge time before the nitty-gritty. Sometimes, you might have to pay an additional $40 to get this option.
Make it clear you only want the HJ as a "starter", and want the full menu afterwards, at regular prices.

Readerx
04-23-08, 19:40
Hi All,

ROSEs are red and violets are BLUE, but neither were there early today.

So. I asked Mamasan for small headlights and she introduced me to Joanne. "Frat. "

She was tall, slender, and had B+, C- reals with remarkably wonderful buttons. Friendly (especially for first encounter) with great TS and soft massage. My absolute favorite. She speaks better Engrish than most and liked to chat.

Joanne allowed many positions and was not rushed. She took good care of me and mine. All in all a great time; I will request in the future.

Be safe,

Rx

hallowolverine
04-23-08, 22:27
I'll be coming to the area in a couple of weeks for a conference. I'll be staying at Red Roof Inn on H street. I don't know the layout. Where's a good place that's available by cab?

Dis Joint
04-24-08, 13:23
I'll be coming to the area in a couple of weeks for a conference. I'll be staying at Red Roof Inn on H street. I don't know the layout. Where's a good place that's available by cab?

Most locations in DC are less than a $20.00 cab ride. PM me and I will get you some more info.

Pplplay
04-24-08, 14:02
Hi All,

So. I asked Mamasan for small headlights and she introduced me to Joanne. "Frat. "

She was tall, slender, and had B+, C- reals with remarkably wonderful buttons. Friendly (especially for first encounter) with great TS and soft massage. My absolute favorite. She speaks better Engrish than most and liked to chat.

Joanne allowed many positions and was not rushed. She took good care of me and mine. All in all a great time; I will request in the future.

Be safe,

RxHow about her face? and age?

Thanks

CabDriver52
04-24-08, 17:23
Hi All,

Be safe,

RxThis post has brought my curiosity to the surface. We've heard about the lovely Rose before but this time it seems different somehow. Maybe it's because its spring. But I'm definitely going to have to check this one out. The encounter appears to be rexactly what I'm rooking for.

Cabbie!

Happy this place stayed open during the blitz of DC a month ago.

I've been before and will check it out again.

Donsm99
04-24-08, 17:39
Hi All,

Be safe,

RxHi all,

I am new to this, though I have been stalking for years now for entertainment purposes! Thanks to the person above, I did stop by today and asked for this young lady. Very nice! I would give her face a 6 but body an 8! She was very enthusiastic and probably the best I have had at an AMP in some time. Since Boss went away anyway. She seemed pretty young I would say early 20s. I will try and post more as I travel about DC and Baltimore. Thank you all for the great info from someone who RTFF!

Laters!

Dire Wolf98
04-24-08, 17:44
I had some enjoyable sessions during my recent visits to KMPs.

On two separate visits to 14K, I met Rose and Joanne. Rose is a spinner with an aging face and long hair approaching Crystal Gayle length. Rose has great oral skills which are enhanced by her Scarlett O'Hara-style eye-lash batting routine. She's worth repeat requests.

Joanne has a baby face, nice natural body and is very sweet and affectionate. Joanne has great skills and an excellent attitude toward customer service. Our personalities meshed well and the session was top notch. Joanne definitely belongs on my Short List.

On a recent visit to Supra, I picked Nabi. She is attractive and has a great attitude. Nabi is not the tightest K-Girl on the AMP circuit, but she makes up for that short-coming through muscle control.

One thing worth noting: right before the TS, Nabi asked if I wanted to have another girl join us for a threesome (business was slow when I arrived). I told her that I liked that concept, but that it was difficult to execute. I mentioned that in past threesomes, the girls didn't touch each other and tried to avoid contact with each other. Nabi replied, "That's not a threesome! It would be much better if I arranged it."

Nabi deserves a repeat selection, if nothing else based on my desire to explore the threesome angle with her.

Sashimi
04-24-08, 20:37
Can anyone help a guy out with a place to get weed in DC? pvt message.

Thanks,

Marks

The National Arboretum

Baltimonger
04-24-08, 23:04
Can anyone help a guy out with a place to get weed in DC? pvt message.

Thanks,

Marks

Are you crazy? I have unearthed some
new research (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6696582420128930236), which after viewing will make you seriously reconsider your use and abuse of your so-called "weed".

PussProwler
04-25-08, 00:11
Perhaps I haven't RTFF'd back far enough but I am wondering about multiple pops for the standard fee at an AMP.

Has anyone experienced it?

When Sun was open that was the norm for me. I made it clear up front that's what I wanted and often had some fun before the TS.

The caviat is that I was a regular, knew most of the girls, and the mama seemed to like me because I always felt like I got genuine 'star treatment'.

I usually gave an extra two jacks for the extra effort, except with two of the ladies I was a regular with. You must be able to finish twice withing the normally allotted time, unless you are special (ie LL, BSR, or someone of their stature).

Perhaps being known for a little extra tipping helps the cause.

Aside from Sun and a couple of places I frequented in Honolulu, I can't say with any certainty that doubles are possible anywhere else for standard rate. Money talks.

-PP

Ginger Man
04-25-08, 20:04
Taking my lunchtime walk, I saw a guy ring up 520 10th, wait and go in. What is this? I go back to the office, Google the number, ring them up and ask-- Mama says "Every day ten A.M open." I may TOFFT next week.

Maybe everyone but me knew this, I don't know, I thought it was closed.

Now the reverie, when I came to DC twenty years ago, Royal was already old and grimy, it has only improved with age. Where it is, if ever the Smithsonian evolved, and set up a DC AMP Museum, where else but here? Across the street from Lincoln's assasination, blocks from the rest of the museums, why not a DC AMP Museum?

I would gladly give my decades of experience and become a docent. I can see it now,

"Ladies and Gents, this is the Cooking Mom room. Smell that? Kim Chi soup and rice. See how the smell permeates every square inch? Plus your clothes? Explain THAT to your wife."

"Here is our lube rack. See the bottles, masking tape with names on them? There they are, a hall of fame of names--Mimi, Tammy, Noela (?), and Cookie (great inplants!)."

"We are having a contest. How many cheap condoms in the five gallon clear plastic bag? Winner gets a hundred dollar tip."

Ah memories. Uh oh, no more wine for the Gingrer Man.

Baltimonger
04-25-08, 20:16
I thought the Royal & Happiness block was going to be bulldozed to make way for some gentrified yuppie bars, shops, & restaurants.

I'm sitting here in the home base of Bowie, MD with some yellow fever. Come on pay day, hurry up and get here.

Slithytovegyre
04-25-08, 20:37
Visited 14 today and met with Joanne for an outstanding reflexology and stress relief session. After TS, negotiated for quick release followed by stretching exercises punctuated by CW, mish, and dog.

I can't say enough about Joanne's professional demeanor and willingness to please. I can't imagine ever frequenting an non-AMP establishment now that I have experienced true "customer satisfaction. " Also, she has the strongest hands I've yet to experience.- be nice or she might discipline you.

Dire Wolf98
04-25-08, 21:20
(snip) why not a DC AMP Museum?

I would gladly give my decades of experience and become a docent. I can see it now,

"Ladies and Gents, this is the Cooking Mom room. Smell that? Kim Chi soup and rice. See how the smell permeates every square inch? Plus your clothes? Explain THAT to your wife."

"Here is our lube rack. See the bottles, masking tape with names on them? There they are, a hall of fame of names--Mimi, Tammy, Noela (?), and Cookie (great inplants!)."

"We are having a contest. How many cheap condoms in the five gallon clear plastic bag? Winner gets a hundred dollar tip."

Yes, that Kimchi aroma. It brings back many erotic memories. I should add that in Seoul (Miari, Ohpalpal,etc), during the Winter, many venues are warmed by kerosene heaters. I catch a wiff of kerosene and I start to get worked-up. The memories.

Friendly1
04-26-08, 01:12
Taking my lunchtime walk, I saw a guy ring up 520 10th, wait and go in. What is this? I go back to the office, Google the number, ring them up and ask-- Mama says "Every day ten A.M open." I may TOFFT next week.

Maybe everyone but me knew this, I don't know, I thought it was closed.

Now the reverie, when I came to DC twenty years ago, Royal was already old and grimy, it has only improved with age. Where it is, if ever the Smithsonian evolved, and set up a DC AMP Museum, where else but here? Across the street from Lincoln's assassination, blocks from the rest of the museums, why not a DC AMP Museum?

This sounds like insider information to me.

CabDriver52
04-26-08, 20:29
I remember my one visit to Royal. I got a little tripped up with which street it was on and happened to find Royal quite by accident. When I got inside, the girl working was alone and there were 3 other mongers there. So, off to the room I go. To wait. I waited for quite a while. Finally, I hit the shower, to be cooked like a lobster. Ok, hot water is ok, chill and relax, we're back in the room. I really didn't get too much of a massage and was told to flip. She didn't take anything off, immediately starting 'talking in to the mic'. Next, the hands come out and I'm done. That was it. She hurried me out the door. That was it. From that point forward, I don't have too many road sodas prior to visiting the fine spas.

I miss CPHC the most. Close, easy to get to, parking was plentiful. Block walk was quick and easy. Good service consistently with some of the same faces over and over again. Sun ranks a quick second for places that I miss. That place was the best. The smell in the stairs was bad but I used to look out the windows when the girl would leave for the customary few minutes prior to the main event. I'd look down on cops, tourists, whoever was there. I'd smile and simply have a good time. Too bad it's gone. Shit happens.

Cabbie!

Stimpson J Cat
04-27-08, 10:21
...most of you may want to wait for more reports to come in before deciding to take the 3-story climb.

Okay, so here is a more report.

My experience was nearly identical, except my girl was Katey, who also has an odd Asian/Icelandic look, and much very good English. During the "light touch" massage portion of our evening, I had to direct her hand to the important areas, and she gave me that "look." Then i motioned to her mouth and she said, "we don't do that here." Finally, I said, "How about russian?" She's all, "Huh?" So I took my own man-boobs and did a little demo. "Okay, but my boobs are small," she demurred. Better than my man-boobs, I thought, and easier on my back.

Frankly, she has great hands and an awesome Russian technique for someone who has no idea what that is. So, if you want some top-notch rub-n-tug, VT is your place, but don't expect anything more.

.8 at the door and .8 tip (I know, I know...)

Stimpy

PS And it's 4 stories.

Go in peace and serve the board.

Wayward One
04-27-08, 16:37
Yeah so the location used to be called Downtown, under assumedly different management, and was one of the best known, and most public of busts on Black Wednesday.

It's probably just me, but the idea of going there any time soon (or Lily in Manassas which used to be champs), seems unnecessarily risky. The two times I had gone to Downtown previously didn't do anything to make me cross the river to get there when I could easily get everything at an AMP in FFX, or PG.

And before it was busted the last time, i'm recall there was a stated boycott from many members on this board due to the downturn in service.

On the other hand there are travellers who know where it is, and will probably visit again, as well as people who don't read the boards, etc. who will go there instead of one of the better locations, so they'll probably stay afloat.

You said, she said they don't do BJ, some girls don't want to do that, YMMV. Did you ask about everything, or just assume that if they didn't do BJ, then they wouldn't do that either?

With the publicity it had recieved I wouldn't be surprised if they went rub-n-tug; however, it will be a sad day when DC goes the route of most of NoVa.

Wayward One

Okay, so here is a more report.

My experience was nearly identical, except my girl was Katey, who also has an odd Asian/Icelandic look, and much very good English. During the "light touch" massage portion of our evening, I had to direct her hand to the important areas, and she gave me that "look." Then i motioned to her mouth and she said, "we don't do that here." Finally, I said, "How about russian?" She's all, "Huh?" So I took my own man-boobs and did a little demo. "Okay, but my boobs are small," she demurred. Better than my man-boobs, I thought, and easier on my back.

Frankly, she has great hands and an awesome Russian technique for someone who has no idea what that is. So, if you want some top-notch rub-n-tug, VT is your place, but don't expect anything more.

.8 at the door and .8 tip (I know, I know...)

Stimpy

PS And it's 4 stories.

Go in peace and serve the board.

Chaz
04-27-08, 17:18
I have to say that if the new Vermont Therapy, at the old Downtown location, charges $80 for the house fee and then does not provide FS, there is no reason in the world to go there. And if we do not go there, they will either lower the price, provide the appropriate service, or both. Actually, I planned to go ther Saturday, because I had to work. I figured I would see if I could get the full package. But, having seen the recent reports on Joanne at 1413K, I decided to try that instead.

Well, I arrived around 10:40, but one of you donkeys beat me to it. Mamasan told me I would have to wait about 40 minutes for Joanne, and clearly was pushing me to take an alternate. She showed me another girl, who I later learned was Rose. I thnk much has been written about her. She was great. Ater the shower, she provided a nice massage, and then moved to AR. I raised up off the bed, and she reached under to further stimulate me. After the flip, she moved down for more AR, and I raised my hips off the bed again. She seemed like she was enjoying it more than I was.

After the main event, I started to get up and get dressed. Rose to me told lay back down. Then, she gave me a nice lotion massage of my legs and feet. After that, she again told me to lay back and relax, so she bring a hot towel. I never did see Joanne, and my may still try to sample her, but I have to say that as far as customer service was concerned, Rose was fantastic. I would recommend her highly.

Junky11
04-27-08, 17:21
I thought the Royal & Happiness block was going to be bulldozed to make way for some gentrified yuppie bars, shops, & restaurants.

I'm sitting here in the home base of Bowie, MD with some yellow fever. Come on pay day, hurry up and get here.

Went by Happiness a week or so ago and it was dead bolted shut. Royal is not. I don't doubt what others have said about Royal but I have never had a bad experience with there.

Bjd1002
04-27-08, 17:44
I dont know if this is Taboo to talk about, but I'm just wondering something. I've been going to 14 off and on for the past 2 months. Just wonder if anyone else that has been there can tell me what they're being charge?

Thanks

Stimpson J Cat
04-28-08, 09:07
On the other hand there are travellers who know where it is, and will probably visit again, as well as people who don't read the boards, etc. who will go there instead of one of the better locations, so they'll probably stay afloat.
That's the problem. Visitors who know the place from the past but don't know its current status will gladly pony up, so I don't think any boycott from a few forum-ites is gonna do any good. It's not like we're going to be picketing outside the door or anything. ("What do we want?" "Full Service!" "When do we want it?" "NOW!")

You said, she said they don't do BJ, some girls don't want to do that, YMMV. Did you ask about everything, or just assume that if they didn't do BJ, then they wouldn't do that either?
Yes, I assumed, but trust me -- it was a safe assumption. She was dressed very plainly, which in itself sent a message. I also asked her to remove her top and she wouldn't. She finally did, of course, but I think she only did it because she felt bad that I came in thinking it was "that" kind of place, and it's not, so she lowered her standards for me.
Since I had RTFFed, I did know better, but I was acting ignorant to elicit some sympathy, and it worked (am I evil?). Well, it sort of worked. Russian is better than nuthin'.

Stimpy

Go in peace and serve the board

AgingHusky
04-28-08, 10:11
In from out of town. Did some pre-inquiries. Met with healthy skeptism. Thanks to DJ for the info.

After a bit of wandering around Dupont. M street. And 14K, went for it at 14K. A little hesitant because of the downstairs. And the surrounding proximity of the outdoor seating at a nearby restaurant, but hey, I am from out of town. Met at door by youngish mammasan. Asked for Joanne based on strength of a few past posts. She was to be about 30 minutes. Said I would return. She offered to TS and massage while I waited. Contemplated leaving, since I had not actually met Joanne, and this would committ me, but little head won. Paid house fee up front and followed her.

She was dressed in jeans and top, but I decided to get a little playful so I would confirm my naughty intentions. Played a bit of complimentary grab ass. Down back of pants. Up blouse. She was reprimanding and seemed to enjoy naughtiness at same time. TS playful. THe boys received full attention, until she had me at full alert. TS included soapy massage with emphaisis in all right places. And took most of 20 minutes after a 10 minute trip to sauna.

Led back to room, Joanne quickly came in. Cute girl. Crooked teeth, but nice. Tall and slender. I indicated that I did not want FS today, but wanted to have a full massage and HJBJ finish. She requested $. I thought was a little higher than probable market, but paid insofar as I wanted good massage. She suggested we have fun before massgi. Better that way.

CBJ was good, as good as one can expect from CBJ. Played with boys and kissed other parts too. Reciprocal play okay, with sensitivity limits.

Cover off for great hand wax finish. Cleaned up and total massage. She has great massage technique, really strong hands for such a slight gal. And knows how to use feet, knees, etc. Cracked me good. VERY COMPLETE and totally unrushed. Seems to really have a knack and enjoys. Considering all the fun was done, I thought this was a very good experience, and really well worth the value paid. Where I come from, pypically pay $. 5 for FBSM, often without BJ, so while high for AMP, not bad overall!

I am not an insider around here. The guidance I received did not fulloy establish market negotiations, so I hope I did not pay any precedent setting levels and screw it up for the regulars, tho I figure you can take care of yourselves.

Not sure if time and funds will allow too much more experimenting in DC, though I received an incredibly long list of options. Thanks again for the information, you know who you are.

Be safe out there.

Ohio4413
04-28-08, 12:46
Friday night - very busy at RIO

I asked to sit on a stool near the kitchen area until a room cleared.

Beautiful girls walking all around.
Got my room with "Yumi" super good looking.
Waited for shower room so she rubbed my shoulders.
TS was thorough and she was very friendly.
back to room for massage which was so-so.
She got off and undressed and laid down.
She allowed DATY for a long time.
I was done at the CBJ - she asked for 2nd pop but i was nervous and left.

Fuel Man
04-28-08, 13:15
I woke up yesterday and was thinking of heading downtown for a little action but I thought better of it and decided to get in a round of golf before the rain came. Wouldn't you know, I got paired up with a Korean couple! The woman was kind of cute, and of course this got me thinking. It started to rain as we made the turn, so I decided I would forgo the back nine and head to dc for a massagee. I had read that Royal was back in business, and since it and the place next door used to be my goto places, I figured I would go there. I did the drive by and didn't see any pad locks on the outside of the doors as I did the last time I was by, so I parked, fed the meter, and walked over. Both places closed! I figured I would head over to 14K to see waht all the fuss about Rose was. I arrived, rang the bell, and was let in by a reletively young looking mamasaan (Sue). I had to piss like a race horse, so I asked if I could use the facilities. As I was relieving myself I heard the door bell. As I was trying to open the bathroom door, Sue held the bathroom door and said wait. Here I was, stuck in the bathroom for 5 minutes. How friggin' long does it take to get a customer to their room? ! She finally let me out and I asked for Rose. Sue told me I would have to wait 20 minutes, but she would give me a shower and massagee. At first, I wasn't too excited about that idea, but I figured, what the hell. As Sue was giving me my table shower, I referred to her as Mamasaan. She laughed and said she is not the Mamasaan, that she only worked on Sundays to help out and that she was an actual massage therapist in Annandale. She gave a great table shower, massaged all the right places. I was thinking she was not a "pro", so maybe I could just do her instead of Rose. I couln't get her to do it. I got the impression that she didn't want to piss Rose off by stealing her customer. But what a great massage! Best I've ever had at a KMP. Rose took a little more than 20 minutes, but I didn't mind at all. Rose finally walked in. WOW! I haven't seen that quality since the good old days of the DC scene. I was quite impressed. She was very appologetic about taking so long. She more than made it up to me. Started with a BBBJ. I couldn't believe it. She said this time only, not to ask for it in the future. She was a little hesitant to let me DATY, but I played my "I had to wait so long" card, and she complied. She tasted very good. We proceeded to do all the standard positions until I unloaded. I can't wait to see her again. And Sue too, for that matter! Maybe I'll be able to persuade Sue for full service next time. All and all, it was my best experience at a KMP in a long, long time. I almost forgot to mention, it was also my longest ever. I arrived there a little after 7:00 and didn't leave until 8:45. Talk about non-rushed service!

Corsair88
04-29-08, 00:02
Participated in the Rio olympics and saw Tina.

In my estimate young (late 20's), fun, loved her bodyand beautiful (nice hair and wicked eyelashes). Gave a nice TS, great warm ups, and the main event was even better! Dunno how long she will last in the area but I will definitely repeat!

Linkletter2420
04-29-08, 14:58
Don't know if it's already been posted here (probably is. You guys are so fast) but Gold Spa has a sign that says "closed for renovations". Strange, given that it didn't open that long ago and was all tricked out (no pun) as far as I could see.

So I proceeded glumly to the third floor for old 1829. It always was "old" because the average age was over 50 it seemed. This time, as I walked back to the stairs from Gold, I caught the disgusting smell in the carpet. I don't know what it is, but it reeks bad and let's just say is not conducive to anything approaching romance.

Get in the place, greeted by Mamasan and shown the room. Young early 30ish gal "Candy" walks in, decent looking, small breasts, asks if I want a shower

TS: solid 4 (no special attention; no small talk)

Proceed to the room for a massage

Massage: solid 4 (she's totally not into it and hence, neither am I)

Asks me what I want, I explain HJ and nakedness. And offer a. 06 tip; she says minimum. 1; I say WTF, full service is. 1, she says no it's. 14. I say that's friggin expensive

Then I say OK, I'll go for it; she says no you can't and BTW no DATY either

So standard and not very good R&T. R&T can be very sensual and, IMHO, a great experience but this chick went from zero to fifty in like 5 secs. Asked her to slow down about 10x. Asked for a little talking. No go. She showed me the goods (which were fine) but I was not happy and anger does not help me pop.

Also, it's never the right answer to say "no" when the customer asks you if you like it.

Avoid this place: stinky and bad service.

Gallover
04-30-08, 13:11
I am a relative newbie, both here and at AMPs. I was going to be in town for one day, and decided to visit one. Had RTFF and based on the recent posts, chose to swing by 14K. After nearly giving up, due to lack of parking, got lucky and found a spot 1/2 block away. I see what the others mean about it being a little intimidating given the high-end restaurant neighbors and the office building entrance by the stairs, but I put my head down and walked (downstairs like I knew what I was doing.

After ringing the buzzer and finally figuring out that the voice over the fuzzy intercom was telling me to pull on the handle of the door, I entered and was greeted by a cute, pleasant but mature tiny mamasan who asked if I had been there before. I said "no" but that I had been to other places. She led me to a room, said "One minute" and closed the door. Was going to ask for Joanne but decided to see what showed up.

Less than the promised minute later, an attractive 30ish (? ) woman dressed in a small bikini and mini-mini-skirt cover entered. Her name was Diane and she had nice large natural breasts, a pretty face (7-8), a slight midriff bulge, but great legs and ass. Asked if I wanted a shower (which I did) and told me to get undressed. I asked if I paid her the house fee. 6 (to show I knew my way around) and she said yes. When she left I undressed and left 5 Jacks on the table.

Came back and led me by the hand to the table shower room. Gave me a nice table shower, paid attention to the right places, but didn't focus on them. I declined a sauna, so she again took me by the hand back to the room.

She "was hot" so she "got comfortable" to give a hard massage, which I asked for, and some conversation. Her English was pretty good, but I still had some trouble understanding some of the words. Said she had been there for 10 days and we talked about her family after I asked her if they all were as pretty as her. About a 20 minute massage then she started rubbing her body (including her fabulous 3/4 inch eraser tip nipples) all over my back.

At the flip, did some great Russian, allowed me to play with and "gently" suck the erasers. Then she moved on to CBJ (did a great job of slipping it on with her mouth) then asked how to do I wanted her. I said "you on top", she asked if I was sure (don't know why), and then went RCG. While slipping on some lube, allowed me a little finger play with the button, but seemed a little "shy". After some vigorous work and some nice moans, she got off and we went Mish, which I needed to finish. Clean up, then some cuddle and nice talk. Seemed like she wanted to play some more, as it was less than an hour, but I was done. She got dressed, brought me some H2O and then helped me get dressed.

As I said, not much experience but my take:

Face 8
Body 7
Personality 9
Massage 8
Total 8

Repeat-Yes
Recommend-Yes
Note- No AR and no DATY(did not ask-not my style)

Jackiedc
04-30-08, 17:09
Hey,

I am new to the forum, but have been reading on here for months now. First off, i would like to thank you all for helping me get to know the DC area a little better. Like I feel all good people should do, I am keeping you up to date in telling you that when I tried to stop by Green last night, there was a sign on the door that said "closed for remodeling." Hope LE didnt get to that place again, Nana was a real gem.

Stay Up and Be Safe

-JackieDC

Mollusk Man
04-30-08, 18:06
Long time lurker first time contrib. Stopped by 14k for first time before rush hour hit this afternoon. Typical standard "you been here before" and whatnot. Introduced to Tammy, a petite Korean wearing jean skirt and bikini (similiar to previous posters, they all dress alike? ). Body of a 20 year old, face a little older, but pretty hot. Was really playful grabbing me where I wanted and leading me to shower. Nice solid shower with extra attention which was nice. Back to room where she gave little bit of BBBJ, went mish the DS, then mish to finish up. She was really into it. Service was great as she was extremely friendly and patient, even giving me water bottle afterwards. This place sure beats Supra.

Rusian Mong
05-01-08, 13:10
Hello fellow mongers,

Had a dream about this cute Japanese girl named Apple at 1 triple 3. Answered the door, engrish was okay, but I need to practice my japanese anyway. She is a little round, and med cute face, but her attitude made up for it. Pretty good TS, very light massage which lncluded rubbing her tits and nips all over my ass (which was new and pleasing). Excellent CBJ on the flip. She said because of my "size" I would have to be on top and no DG or CG. Started mish, convinced her for DG, and even got her to CG! Yay for me! Finished up DG. She was really fun and made great noises. Lots of cuddling afterwards, not so much my style, shoulda went with some more masagi. All in all a great trip.

Face: 7
Body: 7
Personality: 9
Massage:7
Overall : 6

I give the 6 because i have been with better looking girls and have gotten better massage. The personality makes up for it, but I like for the eye candy to be a little sweeter.

Repeat-NO
Recommend- YES

Regards,

Rusian

Any Mouse
05-01-08, 14:30
Has anyone else noticed the influx of nubs with one or 2 posts having a great time here? Just visiting and happened to read the forum? Am I paranoid?

Sleazebum
05-01-08, 15:21
I did notice and I do think you are paranoid!

There is nothing wrong with a newbie having a nice session and then reporting on it!

Good reports!

JJ

Has anyone else noticed the influx of nubs with one or 2 posts having a great time here? Just visiting and happened to read the forum? Am I paranoid?

Dr Bombay
05-01-08, 15:23
Has anyone else noticed the influx of nubs with one or 2 posts having a great time here? Just visiting and happened to read the forum? Am I paranoid? At least they RTFF for all the names they drop.

Anyway, I paid a visit to Rio. The shower floor is being fixed, so no t/s. I asked Paula for someone new and nice. I suggested Tina, but Paula shook her head and said she had someone else in mind.

In walked Yumi. Wow! Incredible body, very pretty with a very nice personality. English wasn't great for small talk, but lots of smiles and chatter. The massage was long and hard, as I like it. At the flip, she showed the prettiest and tightest tang I've seen in ages. She even has a backside, which made some positions a lot of fun. That girl has incredible muscle control. I left well satisfied. I love this place.

Gallover
05-01-08, 15:35
Thanks, JJ. Since I put the info here to "good" use, I felt I owed it to the members who helped me to report my findings.

Solitaire One
05-01-08, 15:36
Has anyone else noticed the influx of nubs with one or 2 posts having a great time here? Just visiting and happened to read the forum? Am I paranoid?Actually, I get the impression that 14K knows about this board and is now using it as a means of advertisement.

Mollusk Man
05-01-08, 16:58
Has anyone else noticed the influx of nubs with one or 2 posts having a great time here? Just visiting and happened to read the forum? Am I paranoid?Well I've been registered for a long time, which obviously mods can verify. Just figured it was time to contribute since I've used the info before.

Amp Newbie
05-01-08, 18:39
Hey guys,

What's going on? Well I have never visited an AMP before but am really looking forward to it. I am having a hard time understanding some of the acronyms used in the room but I suppose I'll learn them sooner or later. When you guys are talking about positions are you actually getting the "goodies"? How much is the up front cover, and the tip normally cost? So walking in with everything included how much will I have paid? Thanks everybody for your understanding, sorry I sound so ignorant but can't wait to get out there and see what it's all about!

C

Amp Newbie
05-01-08, 18:48
I'm a newbie when it comes to AMP's.. I'm a little lost with all of the acronyms that you all are using in the threads but I'm sure I'll get the hang of it sooner or later. I just want to know when you all are talking about "positions" are you actually getting the "goodies?" If I were to walk into the K st parlor today how much would it cost me to get EVERYTHING? Thanks everyone for understanding my ignorance and I hope to learn more from you seasoned AMPERS soon!

C

Jackiedc
05-01-08, 21:53
Thanks JJ, I appreciate it. I understand the need to be cautious against LE, but I promise there is nada to worry about with this guy.

Just trying to help, and be helpful any way I can.

Stay Up,

JDC

Paychex
05-02-08, 02:55
Been a long time. Was out of the country for awhile. Anyways, visited Rio since I was win the neighborhood. Mamasan tells me the shower room is broken so no shower. I was ok with it so I decided to see my pick. In comes, U-MI. She is not skinny but chubby weight. Her face was cute but seemed mid-30s. When I asked, she said 30. No shower, so very long massage. It was great. She has great hands. On the flip, she started her thang. Kisses and CBJ started. From there it was mish, dog, standing, and mish to finish it off. She had a very nice attitude. I will repeat.

Triple E
05-02-08, 09:38
Went into 14K a couple weeks ago, haven't had a chance to add a report yet. So much for that hiatus. ;)

Green was closed for renovations, Rio was farther then I felt like going, and it was a bit late at night for me to wonder about H&H, so I figured I'd try a new place. The restaurant/bar above weirded me out a bit, but I went for it anyway. I'm pretty sure the bouncers know what's up, but I don't know them anyway.

Mamasan invited me in before I even made it to the buzzer, seemed to know I wasn't a regular, so I just admitted I was new, and she set me up with Diana (who may be the same as Diane in an earlier post, but she's been there more than 10 days if that's the case). Great rack, decent 30ish body, and looks great in a little bikini.

Fairly good, playful table shower, and then right back to the room. She gave a great massage, and her English was good enough to hold a convo while she relaxed me. Then, the lights came down, and so did the bikini. Nice rub of her hard nips on my body, full lickdown, and one hell of an AR job. Not quite the full on one that I had at my last time at Rio, but no complaints here.

CBJ was almost good enough for me to not care that it wasn't BB, and plenty of attention to the boys. Then she surprised me and started rubbing herself and moaning to "get hot", followed by me helping her with that, and her asking to be under me. Main event was incredible, with her doing that hip swivel that AMP girls have down so well. Moaning the entire time was a bit mechanical, but I appreciate her effort.

After the main event, she climbed up with me and kept massaging, eventually getting down to clean me up and getting me a drink. She def. wasn't a clock watcher, and had a great attitude all around. Made sure I knew her name, so I could repeat (and I def. would!), and offered even better next time.

Oddly, she did ask how I found out about 14K, and of course I said "a friend". She was like "Is your friend the internet?" I denied that, of course, but yeah 14K is most likely onto this site. Good for them, though, because it may become my new favorite spot, due to accessibility, and the fact that the new Downtown sucks bigtime based on reports.

Sleazebum
05-02-08, 12:36
Get the hint there Newbie?

RTFF!!!

I'm a newbie when it comes to AMP's.. I'm a little lost with all of the acronyms that you all are using in the threads but I'm sure I'll get the hang of it sooner or later. I just want to know when you all are talking about "positions" are you actually getting the "goodies?" If I were to walk into the K st parlor today how much would it cost me to get EVERYTHING? Thanks everyone for understanding my ignorance and I hope to learn more from you seasoned AMPERS soon!

C

AgingHusky
05-02-08, 13:52
Stopped in a second time after visiting Joanne about a week ago. Saw Rose this time through luck of draw. Wanted massagi with happy finish.

Overall, session was good. Had it not been for stellar joanne massage earlier, would be very good. Sexy girl, slender and slight, with everything in the right places per earlier reviews.communication seemed a bit difficult vs. Joanne. Paid 4 jacks above house for festivities, . Included BLS, a ib shaft, and a little rim. Hot finish with a little prostate thrown in, though she needs to cut at least one fingernail.

Major diff between last session was that TS by rose was not as extended as that by previous post with part time mammasan. Though she was fully clothes, was quite receptive to my overtures, hands in pants. Gave me nice soapy massage with giggles over my size (probably says to everyone.). Rose much more down to business, massage good but not as good as Joanne, joanne very strong girl!

Recommend either with a strong nod to Joanne.

LoveLOS
05-03-08, 00:06

C
No officer Newbie. You imagination is running wild here.

Hope all are well. Watch this creep.

I also liked the creative fiction stories I am reading from several new contributors. Very stimulating.

LL

Friendly1
05-03-08, 06:24
Great to hear from you LL! Where have you been?

Ravane
05-03-08, 11:40
Great to hear from you LL! Where have you been?Aye!

I remember when LL hit his 1kth post, and he has more than doubled my # of posts since lol!

Any Mouse
05-03-08, 22:55
No officer Newbie. You imagination is running wild here.

Hope all are well. Watch this creep.

I also liked the creative fiction stories I am reading from several new contributors. Very stimulating.

LL

While I agree that nubs should contribute and be recognized, the sheer volume of the new guys is bothering me. I know, I know, I'm still paranoid, but I just can't help it.
Thanks LL

AgingHusky
05-04-08, 12:27
While I agree that nubs should contribute and be recognized, the sheer volume of the new guys is bothering me. I know, I know, I'm still paranoid, but I just can't help it.

Thanks LLAs I return from DC to my hometown, I just thought I would say you have an excellent town for masagi from what I can tell (course I actually only visited 14k), but the sheer volume of options is impressive, recognizing ymmv. If you are ever out in the northwest, we have fewer by number, with much less convenience, but many excellent providers with a high degree of ethics around their practice.

As a poster probably categorized as a new guy, thought I would let you know that you won't have this "aging" one to kick around in the near future, at least until my next extended visit.

As a member of my own local board, albeit largely in retirement, I can appreciate your caution, and even paranoia. Been there. Am that. Take my posts for what they are worth. I had a good time!

Be safe. Poof, he's gone.

Junky11
05-04-08, 18:13

C

There's only 1 acronym you need to know: RTFF

Dr Bombay
05-04-08, 18:17

Thanks LLIf the LE are (is?) posting,its just calling attention to itself.Sometimes,at idle moments,I click on some of the names on the opening page of this site.At anytime,I've found names that have been registered for 4-5 years and never posted once.I consider them true information gatherers for good or ill,but what can ya do?

I think some of the newbies that are posting so closely together is our old friend who was suspended here sometime ago and sooner or later will be raising a stink again.

Bunker Buster
05-07-08, 01:03
I had first stopped by an apartment at 103 G Street SW to see a Russian named Marina that I found on the online City Paper. Her partner Natasha had quoted .9 on the phone for an hour session. Bottom line is I got up to her apartment, only Marina was there (I had been promised both would be there so I could choose) and she quoted .9 for an hourlong clothed massage or $.2 for topless and $.6 for full nude. Marina is about 30-35, blond, with small tits but otherwise decent figure. I hand gestured for FS but she said no so I left.

NiteI've seen Marina a few times; she's younger and prettier than Natasha. The $. 2 for topless is a pretty good session, and she allows roaming hands as well, including inside the panties. Once she's comfortable with you, discussion of FS is possible. I thought the tariff was a bit steep. $$. 2, I think. So I stuck with the session I started with.

Sleazebum
05-07-08, 13:28
...someone who was once here and is now not openly posting. Whatever. I don't care who comes in and posts so long as they are not nasty and obnxious like some of the earlier jerks were. Thank you to our moderator for keeping these fools and they garbage out!

It is so easy to just get along and there is no need to stir up troubles.

JJ

If the LE are (is?) posting,its just calling attention to itself.Sometimes,at idle moments,I click on some of the names on the opening page of this site.At anytime,I've found names that have been registered for 4-5 years and never posted once.I consider them true information gatherers for good or ill,but what can ya do?

I think some of the newbies that are posting so closely together is our old friend who was suspended here sometime ago and sooner or later will be raising a stink again.

A John
05-07-08, 17:17
Everybody knows what goes on. That doesn't mean it has to be put on the open forum. If you take a look at the New York forum it's basically dead. PM`s are strong between trusted members this has kept some of these places open for many years. I know there's people here who will criticizing what I'm saying. The truth of the matter is "loose lips sink ships". It's been something I`ve said for over 50 years. There's no need for all this information here openly just PM someone either you know them or you don't.

Newbies If you want to get to know someone then PM them some information DON`T I repeat DON`T PM asking for information!

Send the few seniors PM`s with Intel. This is how the relationship should be built.

Happy Hunting
AJ

BigTime3
05-07-08, 22:04
I haven’t had a chance to visit DC AMPs for a while but found myself in DC tues night. Went to Green, but saw the sign. Then headed over to 1333. Was greeted at the door by Candy and escorted to my room. She was alright, but since I had not been there in a long time, I asked to see the line up. She said no and when I asked why, she said everyone was asleep. Alarms should have gone off right then and I should have bolted, but I didn’t. I anteed up the house fee.

We went to the shower and it was ok. After leaving me alone in the room, I left the standard fair and the table and laid down. She comes in, looks the fare, and gives me a lame light massage, and then off to the races. Decent CBJ, and then she wanted to do mish. I instead decided a little DATY. After a little of this, she pulled me up and wanted to walk the dog. Then I wanted to switch to standing mish. When I was ready to finish, I told her I wanted her on top and she told me to finish like this. I told her I would do her all day like this. After a few min, she switched to CG and I finished. After she left, I check my watch and I was only 30 min in. She came back with hot towel for the clean up and when done, I rolled over. She then asked if I wanted massage and I said yes. Then she says more. I didn’t even ask how much, but said I paid for an hour. She said no more money, no massage. I get up, put on my clothes, and on the way out I ask to speak to mamasan and she says no mamasan. What a bunch of bull. I haven’t been treated this bad in a DC AMP in a long time. Stay away from the Candy at 1333.

Have I been away too long? Have things changed?

dspomega1007
05-10-08, 18:22
Went to 14 K before 11AM on Saturday. Before I press the door bell, mamasan already told me push the door through the speaker. Mamasan led me to the room and left, I didn't' asked for any specific girl, but minute later, Diana came in and greet me. There was another customer in the shower, Diana gave me a massage in the room. After that, table shower and return back to the room, soft massage and then go everything. BBBJ, CG, missionary and then finish in doggy.

About Diana, her attitudes and performance are the same as the previous report described from other brother in this forum. I'll say she's early 30, with soft skins and good looking body. Good English and polite.

Overall, it's a good experience!

Big Daddy Don
05-11-08, 05:40
[QUOTE=BigTime3] I haven’t been treated this bad in a DC AMP in a long time. Stay away from the Candy at 1333.QUOTE]

I couldn't agree more!! Candy was so lame for me a while back that I just got dresses picked up my cash and left. She just had a bad overall attitude, not the "make you feel special" attitude you usually get from the girls. I went back once since then but they were closed. I have been hitting 14K instead. If they have fresh talent I would go back but not for the Candy!!

Bigwap01
05-12-08, 00:12
Just wanted to say I've been following the forum for awhile and it has been very useful when I used to liv out in md. Just by rtff gained had all the info I needed to satisfy my desires but I never contributed. Now I moved out to ny I realise how useful the forum was as A John said the ny forum is dead its hard to go out exploring with out any info. So for those of you out there who just visit the forum just for info sign and share the wealth.

Dying out in NYC.

P. S I miss nana at 1333 best massage yet.

Rejected Monke
05-12-08, 13:27
The reason the NYC section is dead is because they don't use USG. I can think of three different boards that they use more actively than this one.

Rusian Mong
05-12-08, 16:12
Hello fellow mongers,

Had a great time at 14k today. Thanks to everyones reviews, I tried out Dianne. Mamasan was happy to hear that I knew about her from an "online" source!

She is very sexy to look at, and so playful too! Excellent TS, skipped masagi and went right to it. A little BBBJ, then the best CBJ ever! Even some DT, almost got it all in! That was almost enough for me. Went for some modified Mish, then excellent RCG, DS, coulpe of modified DS's, then finished in Mish. She then cuddled a little and gave me another TS with a little masagi thrown in. The TS masagi was so good, I was mad at myself for skipinn it in the beginning. She even said, I'm really good at masagi! Damn it! Oh well, have to go back soon.

Very cute, nice big rack, not so much on the back side, a little belly, kept licking her lips and it drove me crazy!

I might have to repeat this one. I HIGHLY recommend her.

Regards,

Rusian

dspomega1007
05-12-08, 16:15
Sorry the previous report, there is BJ only, instead of "BBBJ".

Sorry for the confuse!

Friendly1
05-12-08, 20:14
I stopped by 14K on Mother's Day right after noon. The place was pretty quiet. I asked for Angie, whom I had seen the week before. She had just arrived last weekend, but was gone already. Too bad. I enjoyed my time with her. This time I tried Diana. I got a great massage. Other activities were fun, too. She is as has been described earlier.

F1

CabDriver52
05-12-08, 20:39
Seems yellow fever gets worse in the crappy weather. Well, last night I hopped in my glass bottom cruiser and headed down to 14K. It was I guess about 9 PM when I got there. Place was dead, which I thought was good (at least for me). I was ushered into the second room from the end on the left. Someone was 'busy' in another room because I could hear her taking it like a champ.

I sit and start to take my shoes off and ***** comes in and helps me out of what I had left on. So off to the shower we go. Water was good and hot. That's relaxing in itself. Good cleaning the whole way around.

Next I sit in the sauna for maybe 5 minutes enjoying a cool bottle of water. Back to the room, face down she starts with my back, hard-soft-hard-soft. It was heaven. Next she moves down paying attention to everything.

Flip and there she is in her birthday suit. She's not a small girl but not fat either. Nice boobies and GRRRREAT ass.

She immediately starts working the man. Next she wants to switch with me and I oblige. Next, I get a wide view of the target and I move in. She puts her feet onto my back and we're off to the races. For only 3 road sodas I keep it going for a while. Bing. Bang. Boom, we're done and I'm over the fever.

Initially I asked her name and she said something low and quick. At the end I ask her how to spell her name and she shrugs and says Lauren. So say L-a-u-r-e-n and she smiles. So I really don't know what's up with that but that's ok.

I would recommend her, she's perky and nice. Very soft skin. Very trim kitty and nice nice boobs.

Standard price and tip. We need to keep the prices low. In some other areas the prices are going up. Like $300 a shot. Let's keep the girls happy and keep the prices low!

That's it.

Cabbie!

Any Mouse
05-12-08, 22:45
Stopped by today, hoping to see Rose. Busy, but mamma sent me new girl Happy. Just got off the boat yesterday. 30+, great bod, bolt-ons, face OK, not quite butta. Hair must be really curly, but she had it tied up with enough spray to make it painful to touch. TS, OK, back to room and quick light massagee, and on with the games. Very mechanical, and her body shows she has been at this a while. Nice enough time, but would not take her again.
AM

Dominomfer
05-13-08, 22:35
Seriously, fellas, you work hard for your money. Candy does not. It's like banging the wife of 20 years. Stay away from her and ask for someone else. Money better spent doing ANYTHING else. Worst lay ever!

Ethan Weisinge
05-14-08, 17:43
Guys,

What a great job you did with this forum. Cheers to that.

Anyway I am at the JW Marriot in a pretty good spot on Pennsylvania and I was initialy looking for an outcall with a reliable and decent provider providing multiples for a competitive price. CL and BP didn't go to well and so many fakes around. I don't see I review I don't bite. If you can still point me to a good provider I appreciate it.

So thanks to this forum I found the 14K spot and I got interested. So I never been there and I have quick few questions. The place is next to a bar I understand so you have to go down the stairs somewhere?

What's the hottest girl there with best service? Do they allow multiples and if so how much extra $$. I really don't wanna set a bad trend for the locals so please advise about approach. I just need two cups of tee.

And what's the best time to go there? Mornings? Afternoons? When do they open and close?

Thanks bunch guys.

Dis Joint
05-15-08, 08:25
Ethan Weisinge,

I suggest that you RTFF, because all the info you requested is just a click away!

-DJ

Guys,

What a great job you did with this forum. Cheers to that.

Anyway I am at the JW Marriot in a pretty good spot on Pennsylvania and I was initialy looking for an outcall with a reliable and decent provider providing multiples for a competitive price. CL and BP didn't go to well and so many fakes around. I don't see I review I don't bite. If you can still point me to a good provider I appreciate it.

So thanks to this forum I found the 14K spot and I got interested. So I never been there and I have quick few questions. The place is next to a bar I understand so you have to go down the stairs somewhere?

What's the hottest girl there with best service? Do they allow multiples and if so how much extra $$. I really don't wanna set a bad trend for the locals so please advise about approach. I just need two cups of tee.

And what's the best time to go there? Mornings? Afternoons? When do they open and close?

Thanks bunch guys.

Pplplay
05-16-08, 17:39
Hi,

I have been to AMPs for awhile now. I am looking for something different, perhaps non-asian I guess.

Anyway I was at ero dc and came across some "body rub" ads. Can anyone tell me what exactly it is?

Thanks a bunch!

Ginger Man
05-16-08, 18:55
I had severe Yellow Fever, and a window of opportunity. So I went over to Royal at lunch time. Walking through the throngs of kids waiting for the tour bus, I rang and was buzzed right in.

Upstairs, in the dingy spa, I was led to a room and in walked Nana. Not the Nana that so many of us have come to know and love, this one was fat. She had a pretty face and a great pair of huge natural knockers, but other than that fat.

Perfunctory shower, poor massage, and meechanical extras, what can I say. The only saving grace was my determination to make the best of it. I walked the cowgirl with the dog over to the missionary, and I took my sweet time, much to her impatience.

On the way out, I saw a much better looking gal. You know they turn over fast, so wait and try later.

Big Daddy Don
05-16-08, 23:09
went to 14K today and drew Happy. Not a spinner but nice body and pretty. I agree with Any Mouse though, she needs to lighten up on the hairspray thing. Excelent TS with nice massage in the shower. No real massage in the room but the main course was a delight. Really liked the DATY and was eager to please. Great performance and communicated what was liked and not between us very well.

One drawback was the cover she used. I have had thinner industrial trash bags before.

Would repeat!

Face 8
Body 8
Ts 9
performance 8

Good Job!! Well worth the standard price.

Superman06
05-17-08, 09:59
I stumbled on this newsgroup called the DCist today with the above titled article. They use a link to this site to answer the question and posts from two of our members. The comments by readers after the article were interesting.
http://dcist.com/2008/03/28/which_dc_massag.php

Solitaire One
05-17-08, 12:17
I stumbled on this newsgroup called the DCist today with the above titled article. They use a link to this site to answer the question and posts from two of our members. The comments by readers after the article were interesting.

http://dcist.com/2008/03/28/which_dc_massag.phpMaybe that's why Rio has been the only safe spot this year.

Sleazebum
05-17-08, 13:39
...which is why I took the Orange line into Mcpherson Square and walked a couple blocks to get real HAPPY!!

This girl is OUTSTANDING in all areas!! Nice, long TS followed by a good, solid 35 minutes of pounding in every position imaginable!

If you want a good massage, go to one of the NoVa AMPs but if you want the BEST of the REST, just go get HAPPY!

JJ

Solitaire One
05-17-08, 14:03
Is Happy the same Happy from a couple months ago?

CabDriver52
05-18-08, 18:07
Maybe that's why Rio has been the only safe spot this year. This is awesome. Some chick is writing about me. I'm all pumped up.

Username Cabdriver52: I decided to visit green court. I met with Nana and had a blast! Shower was good, cleaned all the right places. I felt downright clean. Even the pacific rim was spotless.

I attract the most interesting of people. I would like to meet Sommer. She seem interesting. To say the least.

I do have one question though. How did she find the website? I had a referral from a buddy who likes to visit the spas.

Anyway. Moving on. Good catch superman06. Kudos for you.

Cabbie!

Hugh Jardon
05-19-08, 08:49
http://dcist.com/2008/03/28/which_dc_massag.php

I made it, too!

I feel famous, sorta.

Propilot
05-19-08, 11:52
this publicity only makes the public, police, wives, girlfriends and mistresses more aware of the activities that go on in our hobby, and more specifically our amps. We may have increased pressure from govt officials to raid or close these amps because of elections. We may have wives call govt. officials because of jealousy. I hope not. I firmly believe that the amps serve a valuable purpose. The amps help most men relieve stress mentally, physically, and sexually. With this relief, we are able to face the day to day issues and pressures of life, job and family with more strength, courage and conviction. People may say whatever they may about the amps, but the pros vastly outnumber the cons. We as mongers all know this is true. The men, and especially the women, who think otherwise are only fooling themselves. The amps definitely fill the void that most women and wives lack in a relationship. I know that women will disagree and say that all men are dogs or cheaters. That is simply not true. Contrary to popular belief, most men WANT to be faithful.

Propilot-over and out.

Sarang Haeyo
05-19-08, 12:07
I firmly believe that the amps serve a valuable purpose. The amps help most men relieve stress mentally, physically, and sexually. ...and they provide some of us with wives.

I know that women will disagree and say that all men are dogs or cheaters. That is simply not true. Contrary to popular belief, most men WANT to be faithful. Yes, faithful to their AMP girlfriends!

Bbbss
05-19-08, 12:21
...and they provide some of us with wives.It's actually funny this was posted in D.C. After a brief stint working here. You know where. She went to 1818. Place in Washington.Still open? This is where the whole love affair (LOL) blossomed.

Pcpc1688
05-19-08, 15:46
Had a very rushed lunch today there. Nothing on the menu and the clerk was alittle on the plump side. Shouda went 2 doors doen I guess.

Nana out

PC out

Macphisto
05-19-08, 21:38
Stopped by 14k and drew Tammy - 30s. Decent face and body -about a 7/10. Nice TS. Service was 8/10. Would repeat with her.

Ninja 23
05-19-08, 22:30
Normally I write in the Panama City Florida forum but in DC for some business. Anyways, reading thru the forum, I figured the best place to hit was 14K. Unfortunately I hit it kinda late tonight. No parking to be found except for public and they were gonna close in an hour. So I park it there, rush over only to turn the wrong direction. Then as I go back, the GF calls and wants to chat after I had already called and told her I was "going to bed" early. Tick Tock Tick Tock. The clock is ticking. Finally get her off the phone and make it to the stairs. Paradise at last! I draw Diane, nice looks, great looking tits (Thanks Dow Chemical! ). The TS was great, very thorough cleaning, the whole time she is softly singing some tune. When she final comes back and asks where we go from here, I look up at the clock. Damn that ticking sound. So I tell her all we can do but I gotta be done and getting dressed by 9:30 or my car is locked up until morning. So she quickly gets to rubbing those wonderful chem bags on my back and moaning and kissing my back and ears. Then I do my pancake imitation and she puts the cap on the syrup bottle. Of course she licks the bottle to make sure nothing spills over the side. After a few minutes, I get to munch on some homefries then its time to pour the syrup on. Of course the cap is on secure, but damn if I didn't try. It was rushed but it was good. Fast service with a smile and a hug. I leave a. 8 tip because it was my fault for the rush job but she poured on in such a short time. Of course she dresses me and out we go. Damn near got pushed out the door cuz Ahab the Arab poked his head out of another table as I was going out. Ran the fastest I have in a long time, but still got it after 49 years. Think I may visit once more, much earlier next time so its not just a Happy Meal but a whole breakfast buffet.

Ninja23 on the prowl

Superman06
05-20-08, 07:02
Normally I write in the Panama City Florida forum but in DC for some business..... Then I do my pancake imitation and she puts the cap on the syrup bottle. Of course she licks the bottle to make sure nothing spills over the side.

Ninja23 on the prowl

From Florida? That review sounds more like Vermont! ;-) lol! Great review.

Wando21
05-20-08, 09:32
Fellows: I'm passing thru from NC over the weekend, and while I have naturally RTFF, I need a recommendation for the best DC has to offer for one afflicted with a love of the AMP. Your area is the envy of us all and would appreciate any assistance, via PM of course. Information shared if needed.

Dr Bombay
05-20-08, 14:32
It's actually funny this was posted in D.C. After a brief stint working here. You know where. She went to 1818. Place in Washington.Still open? This is where the whole love affair (LOL) blossomed.What is this? Some kind of serial antagonist?

Sarang Haeyo
05-21-08, 10:26
What is this? Some kind of serial antagonist?
Bbbss and I are in the same pae (boat).If you know what I'm saying.

Glad all you DC guys are doing well.

Bbbss
05-21-08, 11:40
What is this? Some kind of serial antagonist?Sorry. Don't get what you are trying to say.Please explain. Or not.

Either way. Peace.

Dr Bombay
05-21-08, 12:34
Sorry. Don't get what you are trying to say.Please explain. Or not.

Either way. Peace.You are probably right with the title.

Peace

Junky11
05-21-08, 15:12
Seems like all the MPs in DC are Amps. For Caucasian services you need to go to escorts. Wasn't there some discussion about a college girl TS place that did HJs some months back for less then an AMP donation? (No, I can't find the post).

Bertoni212
05-21-08, 18:02
...and they provide some of us with wives.Yes they do.

Only Me
05-21-08, 22:03
I miss the days of ICM (which used to be on M Street NW) and Georgetown Body Therapy (which moved from G'town to U Street to Columbia Heights), both of which are now long gone. Far as I can tell, no one has stepped in to fill this void, but I sure hope someone will tell me I'm wrong.

But then it's maybe only Junky11 and myself who enjoy that kind of service. ICM was my favorite: walk in without an appointment, be introduced to all of the lovely young women working there that evening, pick one, and hope for a stunning massage from a stunning woman. More often than not, it worked out that way.

Can't say it was less than an AMP donation, however.

Seems like all the MPs in DC are Amps. For Caucasian services you need to go to escorts. Wasn't there some discussion about a college girl TS place that did HJs some months back for less then an AMP donation? (No, I can't find the post).

Triple E
05-22-08, 09:00

H&H (see my previous posts, and others) sort of fits the bill here, but is really YMMV. I've had a couple lookers, and a couple not so much. Sometimes just a nice HJ, sometimes others are on the menu.

Speaking of which, I just broke my hiatus (I swear, I'm not good at keeping those) again a couple days ago. Drew Josie (who seemed to be the only one working, sadly), one of the previously mentioned non-lookers. I almost walked out, but I didn't have time to be picky. She more than made up for her age and looks with an incredible massage, and well, the extras were nice too. Also, surprisingly nice body, despite the face. I'd actually repeat on attitude and service, even though I'd prefer a younger, prettier girl.

It sucks that they have to be so far under the radar, and can't keep a stable of lookers, but well, they're convenient for me, and it's something different for when I don't want an AMP.

A John
05-22-08, 13:47
Amen! Also a yes here.

Yes they do.

Dominomfer
05-23-08, 00:16
Fellas,

Let's have a little fun and name our top 3 favorite AMPs in the DC area.

We can do it in the following format and please only the most discriminating mongers add your POV.

1. Rio-Sort of off the beaten path, not going to run into any tourists, friendly staff always ready with a glass of water or Jacuzzi, good girls who make the most out of your time and $$ and an exceptional TS and rubdown.

2. 1333. Never had a bad time here.

3. Subra- Eh in a pinch, I'll hit it since it's close to the homestead, but I hate having to pretend I'm going in for a psych reading and they have Candy who BUH-LOWZ and not in the good way.

A John
05-23-08, 06:22
Top 5, or is it "TOP (((FIVE 0)))"

how about you posting some real Intel on some of your ventures.

Seems you have the number 5 on your mind but only want to list the top three.

What does this have to do with man having sex with women?
Don't understand these newbies OR bacon.

AJ

Fellas,

We can do it in the following format and please only the most discriminating mongers add your POV.

1. Rio-Sort of off the beaten path, not going to run into any tourists, friendly staff always ready with a glass of water or Jacuzzi, good girls who make the most out of your time and $$ and an exceptional TS and rubdown.

3. Subra- Eh in a pinch, I'll hit it since it's close to the homestead, but I hate having to pretend I'm going in for a psych reading and they have Candy who BUH-LOWZ and not in the good way.

Ace73
05-23-08, 10:00
This report isn't very timely, but thought I'd add it anyway. Visited D. C. From Philly last November, RTFF, and decided to check out 1333 Connecticut because I felt it would be the easiest one to locate/get to from my hotel. Had a pleasant experience, although I unfortunately can't remember the name of the girl. She was a little on the big-boned side (seriously.- large framed, not fat), but super-friendly, good experience, all relatively standard. Non-rushed, wanted to cuddle after all was done. If/when I have the chance to visit D. C. Again, I would definitely consider going back. From what I can tell, the service and prices are very comparable between D. C. And Philly. PM if you are ever going to be in Philly and I can provide recommendations.

Linkletter2420
05-23-08, 13:15
We could have a whole thread devoted to why the only MP's are Asian or why the non-Asian ones are usually subpar (H&H) and/or with a limited menu (ICM Body Concepts).

But H&H has longevity to recommend it (like almost 20 years! ) and an upper NW location and every once in a while you can have a memorable time. But no doubt, H&H is the home of YMMV.

In my opinion:

Pros: non-Asian, ethnic (usually Latinas recently, sometimes African, or just plain Jane white), shower (by yourself though), english spoken, very friendly staff with GFE quite often, menu usually includes FS, CBJ, or R&T, prices in line with AMPs

Cons: staff on the older side. Some ought to be retired; actual lookers are probably a minority and some are woofers; mamasan can be a pill to deal with.

Current recommendations: Jackie a/k/a Jacqueline from Honduras is young (under 30), good body, sweet.

Happy huntings

H&H (see my previous posts, and others) sort of fits the bill here, but is really YMMV. I've had a couple lookers, and a couple not so much. Sometimes just a nice HJ, sometimes others are on the menu.

Speaking of which, I just broke my hiatus (I swear, I'm not good at keeping those) again a couple days ago. Drew Josie (who seemed to be the only one working, sadly), one of the previously mentioned non-lookers. I almost walked out, but I didn't have time to be picky. She more than made up for her age and looks with an incredible massage, and well, the extras were nice too. Also, surprisingly nice body, despite the face. I'd actually repeat on attitude and service, even though I'd prefer a younger, prettier girl.

It sucks that they have to be so far under the radar, and can't keep a stable of lookers, but well, they're convenient for me, and it's something different for when I don't want an AMP.

Roamin Roman
05-23-08, 15:02
Fellas,

3. Subra- Eh in a pinch, I'll hit it since it's close to the homestead, but I hate having to pretend I'm going in for a psych reading and they have Candy who BUH-LOWZ and not in the good way.Not to impugn your intentions, Dom, but you really didn't provide any justification for your Top 3 DC-area AMPs. You simply listed three, gave brief desrcriptions (info that you might have been able to pull from posts on this forum), and left it at that.

As for me, I'd rather not lay out (so to speak) an analysis of our favorite AMPs for all the DC-area baconers to see. Let them do the intel work to determine which ones might be going beyond what they think is proper. I'm not going to help them narrow their focus. Just my 2½ Drachmas' worth.

High Speed
05-24-08, 09:13
Hey Guy.. I an not a newbie but I forgot my user name/password and had to re register ( I am the DUMMY)

Thanks to several posts from Big Daddy Don, Sleazebum and Solitaire One, I made a visit to 14K and ask for Happy, After a short wait, Happy walk in the room. The fun begins. She gave a Great performance with all positions and was eager to please. Will repeat!

Face 8
Body 8
TS 8
performance 9

Thanks for the Posts

A John
05-24-08, 19:23
High Speed,
That is funny I'm a little older and forget things also. But it seems when I ask Jackson to help he not only resets my password he lets me know who I am!

This is your first post. I'm going to call you out on this one also.

Does Happy have tattoos?
If so where's the most noticeable?

I don't believe you and I think you're up to no good!
However I might have to agree with your anthology of yourself :)

Keep an eye on this clown.
Have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend my brothers!

Hit That Thing
AJ

PS
You can also check your second post because its a lie to! Unless the person who answered your phone call knows something about yourself that you're not telling us! Damit is that (((BACON))) I smell.

Hey Guy.. I an not a newbie but I forgot my user name/password and had to re register ( I am the DUMMY)

Thanks to several posts from Big Daddy Don, Sleazebum and Solitaire One, I made a visit to 14K and ask for Happy, After a short wait, Happy walk in the room. The fun begins. She gave a Great performance with all positions and was eager to please. Will repeat!

Face 8
Body 8
TS 8
performance 9

Thanks for the Posts

A John
05-24-08, 19:52
Northern Kentucky
http://www.local12.com/mostpopular/...9d-aa0056d0b77b

This is what I've been talking about seems it has come to a reality again. Happened in September of last year in our area.

How long Is it before your SO is scoping the area for your car? or all these places are too few and far between?

I don't see why we can't keep this to PM`s between trusted seniors.

This Fucking cop literally quotes USASexGuide as one of their sources of intelligence.

We can make a difference!
Just one man of many men`s opinion!
AJ

Superman06
05-25-08, 09:36
Northern Kentucky

AJ
The link doesn't work. Could you please re-submit it?

Baltimonger
05-25-08, 10:19
The link doesn't work. Could you please re-submit it?
Try this one:
http://www.local12.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoid=28419@video.wkrc.com

Dog Bone
05-25-08, 13:55
I went to 1333 midday on Thursday, 5/22. There was a sign on the door saying "closed for remodeling. " I assumed it was closed and did not ring the bell. Is it still operating?

I walked a couple blocks to 14k and saw Diane. She's 30-something and decent-looking with big silicone balloons. OK shower and massage followed by CBJ. Then we tried numerous positions. She put on a good show. I'd return.

My first post!

A John
05-25-08, 16:44
Sorry don`t know what happend
One is to the store and the other is to a video where they name USASG as a source of information.
AJ

http://www.local12.com/mediacenter/...@video.wkrc.com

Litpaq
05-25-08, 18:13
I'll be in dc in June and am wondering what is customary up there. I am a regular at Tampa amp's; usually head down to Osaka, Bangkon or Yoshiko in the kennedy area after work, but have been going to Aloha since le seems to avoid that place.

Here at home I generally have to ring the doorbell 80 times just to get inside; once I've had my shower I generally have to ask for a towel about 120 times before I get one. Is this what I can expect on my vacay?

pleasse pm if you don't want to post. Thnks

DickAllMighty
05-25-08, 20:10
I don't see why we can't keep this to PM`s between trusted seniors.

I don't know how the Kentucky board is, and how much information they freely offer, but I'm thinking we really need to be more tight-lipped about the locations of our dreams. Sure, we can assume LE already have all the intel we have. But I think we make it entirely too easy for the random blogger to find intel and then post about it. The more mainstream exposure the establishments get, the more likely people in the neighborhood will complain. When that happens, that's when LE would feel compelled to actually take action to harass the establishments.

i mean, our reports actually show up on google search results.

CabDriver52
05-25-08, 20:53
Yikes is the word of the day.

I'm thinking we have to be on the careful side. This could be bad for our area. The timing isn't the bet either. I'm thinking (like other posters before me) we need to be more discreet in what we say. Simple. We talk about. I don't know. Puppies and sunshine. Maybe even other codes to keep things safe.

I don't like this. Not one bit.

Cabbie!

Mastodon
05-26-08, 10:33
On a another visit to DC and have always been grateful to this thread for updated info. Visited Gina (of the long eyelashes) at Rio and Rose (much underrated IMHO) at 14 K. Both were good experiences, but I must admit that Rose really is my type.

Just to put things in perspective, even with the recent hassles, the AMP scene in DC is quite good. Value to quality of service is much better (IMHO) than NYC, LA, San Francisco, Las Vegas, Honolulu.

Access to talent is even better in some ways than Thailand (the really good talent is actually hard to source for a non-regular visiting tourist unless one is Japanese and has a lot of $$$$). Indeed, the same thing could be said for a non-Korean speaking tourist visiting Korea.

Anyway, just one persons opinion. Hope it makes everyones Memorial Day feel a bit better. And thanks again for the info. Keep it up!

Superman06
05-26-08, 10:41
I'll be in dc in June and am wondering what is customary up there. I am a regular at Tampa amp's; usually head down to Osaka, Bangkon or Yoshiko in the kennedy area after work, but have been going to Aloha since le seems to avoid that place.

Here at home I generally have to ring the doorbell 80 times just to get inside; once I've had my shower I generally have to ask for a towel about 120 times before I get one. Is this what I can expect on my vacay?

pleasse pm if you don't want to post. Thnks
RTFF. Sorry if that sounds rude. BTW I'm amazed Tampa AMP's even stay in business, given their prices and crummy service. Tampa though is a great town for lap dancing.

Litpaq
05-26-08, 12:46
Ok I RTFF and found what I was looking for. Sorry for the rookie mistake, don't use these boards much since I stick to the places I know.

Tampa can be hit or miss like most places I guess. YMMV depending on regular or not (I even RTFAbbreviations) like most places, when I find good service I stick with it and get better service. And Cabbie, IMHO you can talk about puppies and sunshine all you want but don't fool yourself that anyone with an IQ over 50 won't be able to learn your language especially when it's freely available in public school.

DickAllMighty
05-26-08, 14:37
I went to 1333 midday on Thursday, 5/22. There was a sign on the door saying "closed for remodeling. " I assumed it was closed and did not ring the bell. Is it still operating?

Confirmed. I went by there this weekend and saw the same thing.

Fellas, I was denied not once but three times this weekend.

First I went to K. I think this must have been the first time I've been there on a weekend night, because I saw that the bar above had set up a booth right in front of the stairway and there was a bouncer/door guy there. Are some of you guys aware that this was happening? I looked online and I think the bar was opened this past December. I was there maybe a couple of months ago, but I think it was in the afternoon and I had no trouble getting in. What's up with this bar anyway? I wonder if the owners know about the establishment. And if they do, would they complain? I think if they complained, LE would be pressured to shut it down. I think I might stay away from now on so as to not risk being caught in a bust.

So then I tried fourth floor at Conn. I rang the bell three times and still no answer. I've been there several times and they always answered on the first ring. I wonder if for some reason they thought I was LE?

Then I went by Green and saw the same sign Dog Bone saw. And that's a shame. I think Green has an excellent location, the kind of location that people wouldn't complain about.

The only other establishments I've been to are all closed, except for third floor M and IHC. I'm never going back to third floor M again after having been overcharged there, and I've never felt comfortable with the parking situation at IHC. So I just aborted for the night.

The scene is getting kind of dire in DC. I'm on the verge of just giving up the hobby or finding another hunting ground.

Dr Bombay
05-26-08, 15:43

First I went to K. I think this must have been the first time I've been there on a weekend night, because I saw that the bar above had set up a booth right in front of the stairway and there was a bouncer/door guy there. Are some of you guys aware that this was happening? I looked online and I think the bar was opened this past December. I was there maybe a couple of months ago, but I think it was in the afternoon and I had no trouble getting in. What's up with this bar anyway? I wonder if the owners know about the establishment. And if they do, would they complain? I think if they complained, LE would be pressured to shut it down. I think I might stay away from now on so as to not risk being caught in a bust.

So then I tried fourth floor at Conn. I rang the bell three times and still no answer. I've been there several times and they always answered on the first ring. I wonder if for some reason they thought I was LE?

Then I went by Green and saw the same sign Dog Bone saw. And that's a shame. I think Green has an excellent location, the kind of location that people wouldn't complain about.

The only other establishments I've been to are all closed, except for third floor M and IHC. I'm never going back to third floor M again after having been overcharged there, and I've never felt comfortable with the parking situation at IHC. So I just aborted for the night.

The scene is getting kind of dire in DC. I'm on the verge of just giving up the hobby or finding another hunting ground.Just wondering how come you just don't call first?I'm single so I have my favorite places on speed dial.

Macphisto
05-26-08, 19:33
First I went to K. I think this must have been the first time I've been there on a weekend night, because I saw that the bar above had set up a booth right in front of the stairway and there was a bouncer/door guy there.

K street is the new happening nightlife area, so I would avoid 14k during weekend nights as there is lots of LE milling about. They seem to have a pretty good lineup at the moment - Rose and Happy are among the better looking AMP providers I've seen in the past several months.

Solitaire One
05-26-08, 22:02
Can anyone confirm or deny if Happy is the same Happy that was there just a few months ago? I didn't really like her and it'd just be awkward for everybody if I made an appointment only to ask for a different girl.

Triple E
05-29-08, 09:20
Totally ditto the recommendation for Jackie. She was the first one I had there, a few months ago, when I didn't know the entire score. I'm hoping to draw her again, because she's my favorite. Well, that, and I have a thing for Latinas. Lately, I've been getting too much plain jane white. Still fun, but not as much my thing.

We could have a whole thread devoted to why the only MP's are Asian or why the non-Asian ones are usually subpar (H&H) and/or with a limited menu (ICM Body Concepts).

But H&H has longevity to recommend it (like almost 20 years! ) and an upper NW location and every once in a while you can have a memorable time. But no doubt, H&H is the home of YMMV.

In my opinion:

Pros: non-Asian, ethnic (usually Latinas recently, sometimes African, or just plain Jane white), shower (by yourself though), english spoken, very friendly staff with GFE quite often, menu usually includes FS, CBJ, or R&T, prices in line with AMPs

Cons: staff on the older side. Some ought to be retired; actual lookers are probably a minority and some are woofers; mamasan can be a pill to deal with.

Current recommendations: Jackie a/k/a Jacqueline from Honduras is young (under 30), good body, sweet.

Happy huntings

Loop Vet
05-30-08, 09:55

In my opinion:

Happy huntings

Back in the day there was a place on the corner of New Hampshire and 16th St in Silver Spring that had Russian girls. Hot, young Russian girls. I went there only a few times but each time the girls were very good looking. I only received hj's though. Maybe more was on the menu, who knows, but they didn't offer it to me, but not for lack of trying. I never went back after I drew a girl who was cute and spunky but her breath reeked of a Big Mac over cigarettes. The Big Mac scent was such a turn-off I couldn't go back after that.

Friendly1
05-30-08, 19:25
Not to be a jerk, but NH and 16th don't intersect. Not that it matters, anyway, it is history. Maybe it was Georgia and 16th or East-West Highway and 16th. Either that, or I really don't know my way around.

Peace

Bubb an Banks
05-30-08, 20:19
Not to be a jerk, but NH and 16th don't intersect. Not that it matters, anyway, it is history. Maybe it was Georgia and 16th or East-West Highway and 16th. Either that, or I really don't know my way around.

Peace

I think Loop Vet is talking about Georgia Ave. and 16th St. in Silver Spring. If you're going south on Georgia, it was right at the 16th St. exit ramp in an old office type of building. Went once, the Russian lady was sort of attractive, but services were very limited.

Sleazebum
05-30-08, 20:58
Don't worry about being a jerk! I am one most of the time and folks don't seem to mind so much.

Be natural!

SMILE!

JJ

Peace

Loop Vet
05-31-08, 10:24
Yup, Friendly & Bubba, thats correct, Georgia. I knew something was off.

Ohio4413
05-31-08, 12:33
Saturday morning visit

Amy answered the door. I don't believe they have a mamasan

Amy was very pleasant and quite attractive 30 5'1 11olbs I would guess house fee. 70 and off to the shower

She was thorough and had a good time. Hit her in the forehead when she was drying me off. Think she did it on purpose

Back to a very clean room

Thorough medium massage

Flip was thorough. I was done from the tug but more time/options were available room next door to mine had an attendant that was REALLY enjoying herself

.7 house

.8 full option fee

Big Daddy Don
05-31-08, 16:23
Stopped by 14K this morning. Was told that Happy was on vacation. Drew Rose and had a stellar time. She told me she was leaving for vacation at 4:00 pm. I think that was when her replacement was to arrive. She said there were already two new girls there. She seemed to think that they were all coming back but I have yet to see that happen.

I will certainly miss the wonderful sight of Rose laying on her side working me over with a BBBJ while I am standing there looking down at her nice body and pretty face.

By the way, she recommended "Anna" for my next visit.

Strata
06-01-08, 01:23
I've been frequenting the loop recently in search of elusive quarry, but since I've had no luck on the track, I thought I'd try 14K, but I was turned off by the bouncer perched at the top of the stairs.

So, while LE presence on the track was too hot, I decided to burn some time reading the recent issue of ********... and I noticed an add for DT, 4th floor, but only 10a-10p. Has DT returned? 10p is before my normal, er, "free time", so I haven't had the chance to stop by.

Strata

Friendly1
06-01-08, 11:14
Is Rose coming back? She took a break before and came back.

Happy lives locally, so she may be back, too. I may need to try the new selection.

Excellent Dude
06-01-08, 13:05
Any body got any info on the new girl Amy at Jasmine.?

Would like to get a report before going over to see her.

Sleazebum
06-01-08, 13:08
Do not expect anyone to offer you any information unless and until YOU provide some on your own.

Where have you been? What have you done?

Before you can expect to take - you must give!

In the meantime - RTFF!

JJ

Excellent Dude
06-01-08, 13:17
Am new in the area and thought I'd get a couple of referrals before I tested the waters.

Readerx
06-01-08, 18:06
Hi All,

As BDDon mentioned, Rose, et al, are on "bacation". Drew Mimi, who is cute, about 5'5", added (maybe just a bit too firm) C's, and very friendly with a nice lean body. She has been in NYC for 2 years and came here last Thursday.

Very pleasant face and nice body with super nips. She says she is 24 and I don't think that is too far off. I think she was pissed when I guessed 26.

TS was adequate, but not exceptional; all areas cleaned. I went "light touch" and she is a master. A little lengthy on the back, but she certainly did not miss the other side. She has very talented hands and good technique. Almost caused a pre-ignition with her handiwork, but I slowed things down and we went on to mish and walked the dog.

All in all: Face 8, Body 9, TS 6, Activities 9. Hope to return soon.

Be careful out there. But have fun!

Rx

Triple E
06-01-08, 18:57
I remember that joint. Sense of Europe or something like that. I went once. . . The attendant was hot as hell, and gave me my first prostate massage back in the day. Unfortunately, she had really long nails, so it hurt like hell.

I'm afraid that joint and the other one I used to visit in a medical facility off Fenton are long gone. That, or they went underground so much that nobody knows about them.

I have seen a couple reports in the Montgomery County forum about a couple Russian places in Bethesda, but haven't been able to get more intel, and haven't had a chance to try myself.

I miss those joints.

Back in the day there was a place on the corner of New Hampshire and 16th St in Silver Spring that had Russian girls. Hot, young Russian girls. I went there only a few times but each time the girls were very good looking. I only received hj's though. Maybe more was on the menu, who knows, but they didn't offer it to me, but not for lack of trying. I never went back after I drew a girl who was cute and spunky but her breath reeked of a Big Mac over cigarettes. The Big Mac scent was such a turn-off I couldn't go back after that.

Junky11
06-01-08, 19:06
Am I the only one that recalls "tender touch" of college park. Causation MP for 5 jacksons, You gotta fly to Germany for that kind of thing now!

LexLuther
06-01-08, 19:35
Junky,

Don't you mean "caucasion" instead of "causation"? :) In any event, Lex remembers Tender Touch. That's been a long while ago.

LexLuther

Freshly Snipes
06-01-08, 19:55
this publicity only makes the public, police, wives, girlfriends and mistresses more aware of the activities that go on in our hobby, and more specifically our amps. We may have increased pressure from govt officials to raid or close these amps because of elections. We may have wives call govt. officials because of jealousy. I hope not. I firmly believe that the amps serve a valuable purpose. The amps help most men relieve stress mentally, physically, and sexually. With this relief, we are able to face the day to day issues and pressures of life, job and family with more strength, courage and conviction. People may say whatever they may about the amps, but the pros vastly outnumber the cons. We as mongers all know this is true. The men, and especially the women, who think otherwise are only fooling themselves. The amps definitely fill the void that most women and wives lack in a relationship. I know that women will disagree and say that all men are dogs or cheaters. That is simply not true. Contrary to popular belief, most men WANT to be faithful.

Propilot-over and out.Well put.

I miss the hobby and have been out of the game for about a year now, but i'm starting to get a case of yellow fever again.

LE is out there hard, especially since the nation is paying special attention to this years political race. They're gonna be out there hitting heads like no other year, this year. I can feel it.

LexLuther
06-02-08, 07:28
I wanted to respond to Pro Pilot's post and looked back a couple of pages worth but did not find it. I liked your post (wherever it is) and I agree with the general sense of it. But the thing I don't agree with is where you say that most men want to be faithful. I think that society and the institution of marriage and most religions force men to try to be faithful. But I think that our genetics and our history as a species argue against monogamy. It turns out that polygamy produces the greatest odds for the species as a whole. It's what got us to where we are and it seems to be the way the bodies and minds of men are wired.

Having said that, I must agree that AMP's are a big help to us men and do offer an important way for us to face the pressures of modern life, especially modern life with a modern woman.

Just thought I'd add my two cents worth.

LexLuther

Chris Stick
06-02-08, 08:03
Been to 14k, saw rose a few times. She did tell me that she was going on vacation for a week (should have been the last week on may), will try to call her today. Sorry kinda new to this! Be safe fellows, it seems like there is alot of pressure nowadays!

Ginger Man
06-02-08, 19:12
I went in there a long time ago and left. I seem to remember a super high price structure, it felt like a ripoff.

That being said, I sure could be wrong. BC okay. Thanks in advance.

Chris Stick
06-02-08, 22:58
Did manage to stop in 14k, and I was tols that Rose would probably be out for about 10 days. Manage to see another "therapist" name tammy! She was very professional. Great service. I would recommend her. Think she said that she only normally work weekends, but she is filling in for someone. Althought Rose is still my 1st choice. As I was leaving I did manage to see a taller girl. Maybe I will try ti ask for her next time.

Enjoy fellowes!

spamoni
06-03-08, 19:25
Am I the only one that recalls "tender touch" of college park. Causation MP for 5 jacksons, You gotta fly to Germany for that kind of thing now!Tender Touch was back near the airport, before the subway was built, right?

Big Daddy Don
06-03-08, 21:35
Went to 14k to see who the new girls are. I drew Tina. She was a little thicker than I like but that gave her a nice butt and huge rack. I am just more into petite. Decent TS and nice massage afterward. Really worked out some kinks. Nice performance as we went through the whole gambit. Little rushed but I think we cleared 50 minutes so not bad these days.

Overall pretty attractive, good performance. Repeat? Probably check out some of the others first.

BTW, Rose did say that both herself and Happy were coming back. Someone said she did before so I guess we will see.

BDD

Kee Kee
06-04-08, 09:07

Would like to get a report before going over to see her.Amy is the bomb. Young, slim, fun, adventurous, hard working, and plenty of stamina. .70 to play. Tipped a little higher than typical (upfront) but was worth every bit. recommended.

KK

Kee Kee
06-05-08, 10:09
Everything that follows is simply an embelished version of an extraordinary night dream from long, long ago.

Honestly, I have been playing and lurking amongst this community for a number of years. Yesterday I posted my first report. Since there is a natural cautiousness whenever a rookie comes onto a scene, I at least wanted to offer a little background.

For very long time, I was a happy patron of Mr. Young's fine establishment near the burned down strip club. Over time I became trusted and cozy enough to snuggle in mamasas back bedroom bed sharing late night snacks and observing the rest of the world go by until the "best new girls" were available to pay me some mind. Ah, those were beautiful, easy days (nights).

Since their shutdown, I have climbed the four floors of supra four times (once rejected) and descended the half floor on M street three or four times. Except for Amy, all of the masseuses have been adequate and older. Amy (or was it Judy? fuck) from last Sunday night was really the only provider that I could rank over a 5 (combined looks, attitude and performance.)

Other than the AMPs, I've imagined several frontier escapades with the local WSWs - almost always discovered on the loop - and always uncovered high school style - with the front seats all the way back in the shadows of the local parking garage. I caught a memorable snowflake in early spring that just melted in the most delightful way. If your reading - thanks baby.

So anyway, for the future, I'll endeavor to capture the kind of details that serve the public good, as the least that I can do for all of the good men who have posted before me.

KK

Junky11
06-06-08, 19:54
Everything that follows is simply an embelished version of an extraordinary night dream from long, long ago.

Honestly, I have been playing and lurking amongst this community for a number of years. Yesterday I posted my first report. Since there is a natural cautiousness whenever a rookie comes onto a scene, I at least wanted to offer a little background.

For very long time, I was a happy patron of Mr. Young's fine establishment near the burned down strip club. Over time I became trusted and cozy enough to snuggle in mamasas back bedroom bed sharing late night snacks and observing the rest of the world go by until the "best new girls" were available to pay me some mind. Ah, those were beautiful, easy days (nights).

Since their shutdown, I have climbed the four floors of supra four times (once rejected) and descended the half floor on M street three or four times. Except for Amy, all of the masseuses have been adequate and older. Amy (or was it Judy? fuck) from last Sunday night was really the only provider that I could rank over a 5 (combined looks, attitude and performance.)

Other than the AMPs, I've imagined several frontier escapades with the local WSWs - almost always discovered on the loop - and always uncovered high school style - with the front seats all the way back in the shadows of the local parking garage. I caught a memorable snowflake in early spring that just melted in the most delightful way. If your reading - thanks baby.

So anyway, for the future, I'll endeavor to capture the kind of details that serve the public good, as the least that I can do for all of the good men who have posted before me.

KK

Good post but please --share more detail and more often!

Junky11
06-06-08, 19:55
Tender Touch was back near the airport, before the subway was built, right?

That's right where it was!

Readerx
06-06-08, 21:12
Hi All,

Revisited Mimi today. Even friendlier the second time around. Absolutely wonderful touch and friendly approach. ALL services rendered with a smile. For those fortunate enough to have experienced it, she has the same approach to a BJ that Rose had.

She says she gets tired after the Big O. I made her so! It was a wonderful time and I will be back.

Be safe,

Rx

Harley Dude 29
06-07-08, 10:08

I stopped into Jasmine's by accident recently and I believe I drew Amy. Overall it was OK, but she wasn't really into it, and didn't want the full doggy action. When I was able to get a good shot at the target, she jumped around and said too hard, and was very adament that she only wanted short pets.

Overall, not bad, but would not return with her.

Excellent Dude
06-08-08, 11:05
Was in the area so I finally decided to see Amy. Parked across the street for seven dollars (Saturday). Anyway, after hitting the doorbell Amy did answer the door with a big smile and ushered me to the room. I must say this one is very beautiful. Big smile and very pleasant. Said I was very handsome and gave me a peck on the lips. House was. 7/hr and I nodded ok. I disrobbed and was let to the TS.

TS was playful expecially with the jewels. A thorough washing was in order and it definitely was appreciated. Anyway, back to the room we went. She was definitely into the 69 thing. All was covered. She was slick in that she slipped it on when in the 69 position and felt bare. The only reason I knew she slipped it on was when she rolled it down I could feel her fingers slide down junior.

Any way it was DATY first, then mish then into K9 bumping. She did make noises and reached back to grab my leg during K9 action. Was taking a while to pop so I told her to turn the light up. Seems like I have to see the action in my old age to in order to pop. Anyway, that did it and I popped at mish while enjoying a deep wet kiss. 7 house.

1. 6 amy

I paid too much and will cut that down if I go there again.

May not repeat because I felt she took advantage of me. Beauty does always do in the beast.

Sleazebum
06-08-08, 12:46
I just got back from a fine time with Diane at 14K. As normal, she is beautiful with long black hair, big jugs and sweet body and skin. Wonderful!

TS was just so-so. Massage was worse, BUT the main event made up for it tenfold!

If you remember the Diane from Downtown several years ago you will know the oral skills of this Diane. AMAZING! She must be able to breathe thru her ears!

Great kegels too!

She says she will be there for maybe 10 years or so! You have plenty of time to check her out but even if you do not get her, all of them at 14K are just wonderful!

DO NOT PM ME for details more than I just shared! Go see for yourself!

JJ

Superman06
06-09-08, 07:58
Am I the only one that recalls "tender touch" of college park. Causation MP for 5 jacksons, You gotta fly to Germany for that kind of thing now!
If your talking about the mid and late 70's, I knew the place. Most of the industrial parks in the area had "all girl massage parlors". Those and the ones in Northern VA. were mostly caucasian and definitly YMMV. Is that what your talking about?

Kimchi
06-09-08, 08:37
I was wondering if anyone has seen Cocco who worked at the old Downtown? She was one of the finest AMP girls ever. I heard that she moved back here from Honolulu and was supposed to either open a shop here or buy into one. Her partner is supposed to be Maya her old stable mate both here and in Honolulu. That is all the information that I have. But it is from one of my old sources who always had the right info. I know some of the older members will remember the 2 of them. If you hear something or know let me or all of us know.

Chris Stick
06-09-08, 19:43
Sorry guys, I am kinda new to this and I have done my research just like everyone else, I would like to help you all out, but for the safety of this habbit that I have, I would not reply to any p. M. For the senior members, what do you think about it? I mean I would like to help a fellow brother out, but I am not sure. About them. If you know what I mean. If you guys could please give me advise (senior members). As in how safe is p. m?

Ravane
06-10-08, 04:20
Sorry guys, I am kinda new to this and I have done my research just like everyone else, I would like to help you all out, but for the safety of this habbit that I have, I would not reply to any p. M. For the senior members, what do you think about it? I mean I would like to help a fellow brother out, but I am not sure. About them. If you know what I mean. If you guys could please give me advise (senior members). As in how safe is p. m?Well,

I think it depends on what the person is asking, and WHO is asking. If it is a 'trusted' senior, then I'd say go for it, but then babylon has infiltrated our ranks, so your best bet might be to trust your instincts... no-one, no matter how 'senior', is worth your taking a risk implicating yourself, if you think this is a likely possibility.

Personally? I rarely post on the forum anymore, because I sense just too much babylon in the air; but thats just me. I have my trusted seniors that I share my info with/get info from, but then I've been around for a while. If they're asking you for information thats available here (which applies to most things in this thread, anyway) then my advice is to tell them to RTFF.

Far be it for me to be able to vouch for all seniors on this site, but there are a number of them that I am pretty sure are on the mongering side of the babylonian fence, if you get my drift.

All in all? As long as you cant be personally identified by giving your info, I'd say respond to seniors who clearly post a lot with good intel (or have in the past). Watch out for those who ask a lot of questions, but rarely provide intel, and those who have like 3-5 posts (like you! lol j/k). Bottom line, though: if you're not comfortable, then dont do it.

Selah!

PS: If you don't know who babylon is, then fiya!!

Pilot101
06-10-08, 11:07
Sorry guys, I am kinda new to this and I have done my research just like everyone else, I would like to help you all out, but for the safety of this habbit that I have, I would not reply to any p. M. For the senior members, what do you think about it? I mean I would like to help a fellow brother out, but I am not sure. About them. If you know what I mean. If you guys could please give me advise (senior members). As in how safe is p. m?Rofl hey chris, I think I am one of the people that pmed u. My apologies. From reading through the articles I get a pretty good idea of what the AMP scene in DC is like. I have never tried AMP before and wanted to ask you. I felt if I asked the forum. It would be offensive as I have never posted a review on here before. I am moving to DC in August, and will probably hit up 14k (Seemed like the best from all the reviews) post up my experiences before asking more questions.

Pilot101
06-10-08, 21:42
To senior members this doesn't apply, just in case there might be other new users curious on the location of some of these AMP's. Use google map! Haha, just simply type in the area (Washington DC) and type the name of the spa you are looking for. It will list the address and the location on the map. Most of the "well known" spa's can be found this way. Hope that helps

Stratwailer
06-10-08, 22:09
I think Loop Vet is talking about Georgia Ave. and 16th St. in Silver Spring. If you're going south on Georgia, it was right at the 16th St. exit ramp in an old office type of building. Went once, the Russian lady was sort of attractive, but services were very limited.The place was called Eurospa. There was a gorgeous Russian girl named Lisa working there. Took me about 10 visits before I could get her totally naked. Never got more than a handjob. When they closed, she went to a place in Towson. There was a place called Sense of Europe right on Georgia Ave in downtown Silver Spring. Quality of the ladies was not as nice.

Kee Kee
06-11-08, 05:34
Okay, I've got the 911 now. Returned last night to sort out the Amy / Judy confusion. The lottery dealt me Amy. Judy was working next door. So here's the juice.

Judy IS the bomb. Sweet, young, fine, per previous post. Nice natural meaty curves. Liberal and creative. Looks 7. Attitude 8. Performance 8. Was able to handle about 90% of me in the deep positions. 100% in mish. She is who ye should seek.

If Judy is the Majors, Amy is Minor League material. Very slight, practically a spinner. Looks 4, Attitude 3, Performance 6. After the standard upfront investment, demanded. 60 once crossing the one hour mark. Way too whiney about the deep positions. Could barely handle 60%. Kind of disappointing. 100% in mish. Will only repeat if desperate.

KK

Blue Flag
06-11-08, 08:26
Great kegels too!

Great turn of phrase!

Jack B Nimble
06-11-08, 15:17
Just a couple of points on Mimi, who has already some good reviews here. She has a smoking body IMHO if you like thin, lanky types, and nice-looking add-ons so she ends up with a Barbie-like appearance. A MILF-type face that initially put me off but grew on me. Nice lips.

Pretty good service but I found it a bit odd that she kept pulling my hand away whenever I tried to touch her. Otherwise she seemed very friendly but wanted to be in control the whole time. She might warm up over time but I got the impression she wasn't quite as into the show as Rose or some others.

So overall I'd give 8 for looks (9 for body/7 for face) and a 7 for service with some room for improvement.

Noticed a couple of smaller babes there who caught my eye and looked pretty tasty but did not get any names. Might try one next time.

Big Daddy Don
06-11-08, 20:07
Okay, I've got the 911 now.
KK

I can't help but point out.... Do you mean you have the 411?

Got Wood
06-12-08, 00:33
I just got back from a fine time with Diane at 14K. As normal, she is beautiful with long black hair, big jugs and sweet body and skin. Wonderful!

TS was just so-so. Massage was worse, BUT the main event made up for it tenfold!

If you remember the Diane from Downtown several years ago you will know the oral skills of this Diane. AMAZING! She must be able to breathe thru her ears!

Great kegels too!

She says she will be there for maybe 10 years or so! You have plenty of time to check her out but even if you do not get her, all of them at 14K are just wonderful!

DO NOT PM ME for details more than I just shared! Go see for yourself!

JJ

Called for her this evening and got the "she gone", not sure mamasan meant for ever or just vacation, didn't ask for clarification. Anyone else get this response?

GW

Sushi Boy
06-12-08, 13:02
The place was called Eurospa. There was a gorgeous Russian girl named Lisa working there. Took me about 10 visits before I could get her totally naked. Never got more than a handjob. When they closed, she went to a place in Towson. There was a place called Sense of Europe right on Georgia Ave in downtown Silver Spring. Quality of the ladies was not as nice.
Lisa was really HOT! she allowed you to touch her breasts, but that was it.
Sense of Europe had a woman there named Luba, not the best looker, but big soft tits, and great tasting pussy.

I miss both of those places, greatly.

MoonView
06-12-08, 13:02
Rose is back, refreshed, looking good and extremely effective.

Someone made reference to watching the mirror a while back(as I always RTFF)...."Oh what a heavenly site"! :p

MnV

Dairyman
06-12-08, 13:56
Lisa was really HOT! she allowed you to touch her breasts, but that was it.
Sense of Europe had a woman there named Luba, not the best looker, but big soft tits, and great tasting pussy.

I miss both of those places, greatly.

Luba may be the woman at Sky Spa on Georgia Avenue in Silver Spring.

Horny Toe
06-12-08, 14:58
The place was called Eurospa. There was a gorgeous Russian girl named Lisa working there. Took me about 10 visits before I could get her totally naked. Never got more than a handjob. When they closed, she went to a place in Towson. There was a place called Sense of Europe right on Georgia Ave in downtown Silver Spring. Quality of the ladies was not as nice.I remember her. I remember the first time I went there, I was so surprised (and excited) that there were Caucasian woman that I didn't mind spending the above average donation. I tried to negotiate FS but was denied but she went topless for extra. The TS was kind of weird too, the "faucet" looked liked one of those restaurant spray nozzles that were used to wash dishes. It always felt like they were clock watches, so I eventually stopped going. Since then I have been on the look out for other "Euro" spas but to no avail.

BigTime3
06-12-08, 21:01
Was there on Wednesday, had diane, great time, she said she was taking a few days off and will be back.

Called for her this evening and got the "she gone", not sure mamasan meant for ever or just vacation, didn't ask for clarification. Anyone else get this response?

GW

Mollusk Man
06-13-08, 18:34
Met Judy at Jasmine earlier today after lunch break. Enjoyable experience. 8 service, 8 looks. Seemed to want to finish up mid-way, but nothing terrible.

Need to try Rose now.

Rainmancometh
06-14-08, 01:17
Yeah, it's true in my opinion that S of E doesn't have the best lookers. But what they lack in looks they make up for in great service. I'll have to agree, dining at the Y is pretty good there too.

Chris Stick
06-15-08, 13:24
Went by 14k yesterday, saw Rose. As usual, very professional! I did manage to see another really cute girl on my way out, might ask for her next time. I think that it's the best place I've been. Will repeat! Be safe everyone!

Dr Knob
06-15-08, 18:20
Saw Mimi and 14K yesterday and can confirm Jack Nimble's assessment. She is very sweet and accomodating.

I arrived at the spa and asked the mamasan if Rose was back - but she was busy - so I asked for Mimi even though I had never seen her before.

Mimi arrived and asked how it was that I asked for her - was it the Internet reports? This was just more evidence to me of the prodigious memories these women have who work at the spas! They know if they've seen you before - even if it was years ago - and they know if they haven't seen you. Mimi knew that she hadn't seen me before. Of course I wasn't so sure.

I stammered a liitle when she asked me was it the Internet reports that led me to ask for her - I demured, slightly embarassed because I didn't quite know how she would take it. But apparently she loves the fame! When our session was over she asked if I would post a report about her - of course I said I would - and here it is!

Attitude - 9 - friendly and sweet, Body - 8 mammaries are enhanced, TS - 8 close attention paid to all areas. Repeat? - yes!

The only criticism I have is that the session was over a little bit too quickly. Perhaps that was just because she was so good and I was so excited I was done in a jiffy. I skipped the massage, though it was offered. All in all a very satisfactory session with Mimi - and since it was the first one, it can only get better!

Dr Bombay
06-16-08, 16:30
Yeah, it's true in my opinion that S of E doesn't have the best lookers. But what they lack in looks they make up for in great service. I'll have to agree, dining at the Y is pretty good there too.Am I missing something?Or does someone have trouble with his tenses?

Harmankardon
06-16-08, 18:21
Well first off I just want to say thanks to all of those senior members who have given such great knowledge on here. I am a long time lurker and first time poster. So I definitely owe a great debt to everyone and thought I would pass along some intel. I went to the landover spa today that posts in the city paper.

Upon arriving I was greeted by the mama and led into the room and told it would be the standard one hour fee. I gave her a Franklin and she left the room which I of course took the time to get comfortable. Now I wait about 5-10 which is weird since they weren't busy that I could see. Well the mama returns and she is your sterotypical short, overweight and old but I am thinking well maybe I can get in good with her and improve relations.

Well after about 5 minutes she starts making playful little passes in the right places and tells me to turn over. She asks me what I want and I told her everything and she quotes me another franklin. And apparently my change which I did not get back was not included in that price. At this point I am thinking no way not for 130 and even the hr she wanted 60 so definitely not going to give them my business again. So buyer beware the prices are going up but I am hoping it is just this one spot. So I hope my first post wasn't to bad but they should get better in time.

KenQuest
06-17-08, 01:27
I spend most of my time in the OC, but was in town for business. Thought I would look and see what is good and found out that 14k wasn't to far from where I was. I went at around 730p and they were pretty busy. I had to wait for 30 min. While I was waiting the mms came in and did the TS for me. I think because she knew I was waiting. After 10 of waiting after the shower she came in again and started the massage herself. Now, I have to tell you. Her massage was VERY good! She did it for about 15-20 min. And then said that the girl would be right in. A few minutes later, Mimi came in and started a light massage. Was okay. But I was glad I got the other one from the mms. She then asked what I wanted and I asked for a BJ. She waited for the donation then left and came back to start. She started with me on my stomach then continued with me on my back. Lightly touching me all over with her hands. I noticed that she kept looking at the time. Eventually she started with the cbj and eventually finished with a HJ.

Overall, I was very happy with the experience, but wish I would have seen someone else. I am very happy for this site, because when I travel abroad, it really helps in finding out where to go!

Grim Reaper
06-17-08, 02:09
Decided on rare occasion to check out one of the Chinese places. I'm used to seeing some pretty ugly girls compared to the babes you find at the Korean massage parlors, which is why I pretty much gave up on Chinese places for the longest time. Imagine my surprise when a slender beauty with a great figure and lovely face (only downside was her small teeth) greeted me.

Into the bedroom we go and after I make the payment, I decline the massage. She does the usual kiss the nipples and starts to go down and grab the condom when I say, "Can you do no condom? "

She holds up two fingers. "Two hundred. "

Now she's pretty good looking so I think, what the hey. I say okay and she asks for the money upfront. I go and get the money from my pants and when I turn around, she's already lying down with her legs spread. What a pleasant surprise, as I was just talking about a BBBJ. I ask her to suck my dick some more and she asks if I'm clean. I nod and she sniffs my nads before giving me a quick blowjob and then encouraging me to fuck her.

She says not to come inside. I ask her if I can kiss me. She sticks her tongue out and wags it around sexily and says another hundred. Now I'm pretty wasteful with my money, but even I have my limits. I decline and after a few strokes, she quickly pulls me out and asks if I came. I shake my head. She's really paranoid, I guess. I fuck her some more and then come on her bed of pussy hair. It's been fifteen minutes and after I shower, it's time for me to go.

The next day, I come back for more. This time, I only give her $140, claiming I don't have more money than that. She's fine with that and this time gives me an extended BBBJ. I fuck her bare pussy in a variety of positions, lasting much longer. I try to kiss her, but she gives no tongue. Oh well. I ask for more BBBJ, so I pull out and lay down as she starts to suck me off. Then I get her to mount on, and after some more fucking, I ask for BBBJ again.

She starts sucking my dick in a nice fashion but looks like she's scared to get cum in her mouth. She keeps switching between hand and mouth. She then goes down again and I use my willpower to spray in her mouth, but as soon as I do, she spits it out and finishes me off with her hand.

Good times.

The next week, I come back, and I'm greeted by an ugly girl. Damn it. I dip out and say I'll come back another day.

Grim Reaper
06-17-08, 02:18
I had decided to swear off the Chinese place again, attributing the hot girl to luck, but now I am in a pinch and need a quick fix once again. I stop by and am greeted by an OK looking girl. Not really my style. A little flat faced and big-boned, but not ugly. Has a rack that looks good in the clothes she was wearing.

There were two girls at the time so I ask to see the other one. The second girl is older and not much better looking, and the first girl looks better in the dim lights. She encourages me to try two girls, but I decline and just take the first girl. Off to the bedroom and after the payment, it's the standard routine again. She's very friendly, though. Very talkative and a lot of smiling and laughing.

After what seems like forever, she finally begins to go down and motions if I want condom. Of course, I say, "Can you do no condom? " Then she starts acting all innocent and says, "No. If I do. It means more money. "

Me: How much?
Her: How much you pay?
Me: I dunno, how much is it?
Her: How much you have?
Me: I only brought $100.
Her: OK.

Of course, I was lying, but oh well. I give her the $100 and she gives me some BBBJ. Oddly enough, I'm not in the mood for BBBJ and motion to fuck. She asks, "You want to fuck? " Of course, I nod. She asks if she can use KY. I nod. After lubing herself, she mounts on, no condom. Yes. More BBFS.

I do not last long at all. I ask where I can cum. She starts to act innocently again. I ask if I can cum in her pussy. She says she will have to clean fast. So I ask if I can cum on her face. She is really hesitant, but after a lot of asking, she says not to get it in her hair. I pull out and cum on her cheek as she's turned her had. My dick smells like fish. Damn it.

We wash up and I'm getting ready to go, when she offers a massage. Who am I to refuse? After an extended massage, I sit up and she tells me to come back soon. I ask if I can cum in her pussy. She acts all innocent again talking about babies and whatnot. I keep pressing her. She notices my dick is standing, and she asks, "Right now? "

Now, I've never came twice before, but I wasn't going to decline. She says more money. I lie through my teeth and say I have no more. She thinks about it for a second and then says, OK, but to come fast. Once again, I lie through my teeth and say OK, despite the fact I've never came twice before.

She lubes herself up, and I start fucking her. She gets a paper towel ready and to my surprise, I come in a couple of minutes. Pretty fast. Wash off with a hot towel and I get dressed. She tells me to come back again.

I doubt I will but it was a great time nonetheless. I'm loving barebacking these Chinese girls, but it's definitely a lot harder to find a good looking one compared to a good looking Korean girl.

DCJoe
06-17-08, 07:34
This is my first post here. I just wanted to also mention that I saw Mimi over the weekend. She's a great girl and really enthusiastic. This was my second trip to 14k. The first time I saw Tammy. Mimi looks way better, about a 9 on my scale and everything else was just how I like it. She wanted people to know how good she is so here it is.

Sleazebum
06-17-08, 08:05
1. Name the place where this happened.

2. NEVER take more than $160 in these places!

3. Always pay exact change for the time - three Jacksons is best.

4. NEVER pay more than five Jacksons for the main event!

5. If you feel like you have been ripped off, IMMEDIATELY tell the manager and she will make it right!

6. Post more details

7. RTFF RTFF RTFF and then RTFF again!

JJ

Well first off I just want to say thanks to all of those senior members who have given such great knowledge on here. I am a long time lurker and first time poster. So I definitely owe a great debt to everyone and thought I would pass along some intel. I went to the landover spa today that posts in the city paper.

Upon arriving I was greeted by the mama and led into the room and told it would be the standard one hour fee. I gave her a Franklin and she left the room which I of course took the time to get comfortable. Now I wait about 5-10 which is weird since they weren't busy that I could see. Well the mama returns and she is your sterotypical short, overweight and old but I am thinking well maybe I can get in good with her and improve relations.

Well after about 5 minutes she starts making playful little passes in the right places and tells me to turn over. She asks me what I want and I told her everything and she quotes me another franklin. And apparently my change which I did not get back was not included in that price. At this point I am thinking no way not for 130 and even the hr she wanted 60 so definitely not going to give them my business again. So buyer beware the prices are going up but I am hoping it is just this one spot. So I hope my first post wasn't to bad but they should get better in time.

MoonView
06-17-08, 11:18
Was there on Wednesday, had diane, great time, she said she was taking a few days off and will be back.

Yes, thank you, I got the same info after I went there and asked for her in person rather than over the phone. I was told she would be back.

GW

Sarang Haeyo
06-17-08, 12:06
So buyer beware the prices are going up but I am hoping it is just this one spot.
Is there a reason the massage joints shouldn't be able to raise their prices?

In defense of my people, I have to ask, when you hit up the supermarket and the price of your Wheaties has gone up, do you b*tch to the manager?

I have to laugh at the guys who will pay $4.00 plus for a gallon of gas but will try to beat down the Koreans when they ask for a pay hike. Their expenses are going up too.

I swear to God, most of you guys act like the K-girls are sub-human or something.

Rejected Monke
06-17-08, 12:12

In defense of my people, I have to ask, when you hit up the supermarket and the price of your Wheaties has gone up, do you b*tch to the manager?

I have to laugh at the guys who will pay $4.00 plus for a gallon of gas but will try to beat down the Koreans when they ask for pay hike. Their expenses are going up too.

I swear to God, most of you guys act like the K-girls are sub-human or something.

Interesting you say this. What if we froze the wages/salaries of all patrons for 10 years.

Original Gster
06-17-08, 15:40
The only criticism I have is that the session was over a little bit too quickly. Perhaps that was just because she was so good and I was so excited I was done in a jiffy. I skipped the massage, though it was offered. All in all a very satisfactory session with Mimi - and since it was the first one, it can only get better!I too saw this provider about a week ago. I wouldn't rate her as high as some of the reports I've seen, but all-in-all, it wasn't a bad time. My session was a little quick, as well. Once we proceeded to the main event, the CG action was fast and furious and I couldn't hold back. She was very mechanical and gave me a good pounding from on top. This was a bit of turning the tables I guess, but it definitely got the job done. I was hoping for a little variety, at least some K9, but she was all about being in control.

I saw some great talent strolling around and will try another next time through. There was this one spinner with curly hair and a great rack who I need to meet.

Sir Willae
06-17-08, 19:58
I was downtown today so I decided to stop by 14K. Rose was there but so was a new girl named Sura. I initially thought her name was Sue but she later corrected me. She's only been there 5 days. You can never tell the age of Asian women but I get the feeling she's younger than most of the AMP girls. She's got a very nice body and a pretty face, though with too much makeup.

I paid the standard house fee and she took me for the TS. It was certainly adequate but not very playful. Then back to the room for the massage. She was VERY in to the massage but for whatever reason (lack of technique and/or upper body strength), it was just adequate. But what she lacked in the other two areas, she certainly made up for in the main event. Very enthusiastic and excellent muscle control. Good variety of positions. Overall, I'd put her on par with the other excellent providers at 14K.

Finally, I must note that she had some trouble accomodating me. I'm by no means huge. So to any of the larger guys out there, bear that in mind. I understand that can be an extremely uncomfortable experience for all involved.

Sleazebum
06-17-08, 22:51
There is no intention (from me anyway) to treat these women as sub-human! Especially because of the higher cost of everything I MUST keep my activity expense as low as possible. Were they to raise the rates, instead of gaining the additional money they will lose the $160 from me completely or, at best, the frequency of my donations will be seriously reduced.

I dearly love the Korean women and want only the best for each of them but for them to continue to receive my support as often as they currently do, the prices must stay as they are.

My friend and brother - please THINK before you accuse anyone of abuses! Such accusations are offensive and will not set well with those you accuse.

PEACE!

JJ

I have to laugh at the guys who will pay $4.00 plus for a gallon of gas but will try to beat down the Koreans when they ask for a pay hike. Their expenses are going up too.

Sarang Haeyo
06-18-08, 08:13
There is no intention (from me anyway) to treat these women as sub-human! Especially because of the higher cost of everything I MUST keep my activity expense as low as possible. Were they to raise the rates, instead of gaining the additional money they will lose the $160 from me completely or, at best, the frequency of my donations will be seriously reduced.

I dearly love the Korean women and want only the best for each of them but for them to continue to receive my support as often as they currently do, the prices must stay as they are.

My friend and brother - please THINK before you accuse anyone of abuses! Such accusations are offensive and will not set well with those you accuse.

PEACE!

JJI couldn't care less what sets well with those I accuse.

Do you still put fuel in your vehicles even though the price for that fuel rises? Do you still buy food for your table even though those prices are going up? The higher price of fuel and food does not make that product better, yet you suck it up and pay, yes?

Why shouldn't the massage places and their employees be afforded the same consideration? This is where the "viewing the K-girls as sub-human" comment comes in. Why are they so undeserving?

If you truly want "the best for each of them" as you say, you'll throw them a few extra bucks so they can meet their rising expenses as well.

Pilot101
06-18-08, 12:08
I couldn't care less what sets well with those I accuse.

Do you still put fuel in your vehicles even though the price for that fuel rises? Do you still buy food for your table even though those prices are going up? The higher price of fuel and food does not make that product better, yet you suck it up and pay, yes?

Why shouldn't the massage places and their employees be afforded the same consideration? This is where the "viewing the K-girls as sub-human" comment comes in. Why are they so undeserving?

If you truly want "the best for each of them" as you say, you'll throw them a few extra bucks so they can meet their rising expenses as well.Either way AMP is a business, if they end up making more money by raising their rates then they would do so, if not they would keep it constant. If they were to raise the rates, they could loose potential business from such clients as sleazebum and many others. Thus, they end up loosing more money. And if the rates are risen how do we know the money is actually going the girls and not to mms. If they need to raise the rates to stay in business they would do so, if not they will keep it steady. It is all about supply and demand.

Sleazebum
06-18-08, 12:39
But you seem to not understand basic economics.

I will not address this topic any further.

Have fun and be careful!

JJ

If you truly want "the best for each of them" as you say, you'll throw them a few extra bucks so they can meet their rising expenses as well.

Sarang Haeyo
06-18-08, 12:51
Basic economics. Goods and services. Pay the price, negotiate, or don't buy the goods or services.

You'll continue to pay what you want. Good for you.

The defense rests, your honor.

Sarang Haeyo
06-18-08, 12:55
Either way AMP is a business, if they end up making more money by raising their rates then they would do so, if not they would keep it constant. If they were to raise the rates, they could loose potential business from such clients as sleazebum and many others. Thus, they end up loosing more money. And if the rates are risen how do we know the money is actually going the girls and not to mms. If they need to raise the rates to stay in business they would do so, if not they will keep it steady. It is all about supply and demand.
No shit, Sherlock.

It just cracks me up when some guy complains about a rate increase these days. God forbid the AMPs see any of that.

As I said on the Providence MP thread: I know this site is all about the guy, so I'll refrain from further comment.

Frank J Rizzo
06-18-08, 23:29
Hi,

I'm not a frequent poster and don't want to get flamed. I'm not looking for specifics on any spa or girl. I would like to where AMPs are advertising in papers other than the Washington Post. I've search the forum and can't find any reference to print advertising for AMPs in DC and the surrounding area with the exception of the Post's sports section. I'm from RI and all the AMPs here advertise in the Phoenix, which can be picked up for free at most book stores and adult video stores.

Thanks,

Frank

Brdcsttech
06-19-08, 16:01
Hi,

I'm not a frequent poster and don't want to get flamed. I'm not looking for specifics on any spa or girl. I would like to where AMPs are advertising in papers other than the Washington Post. I've search the forum and can't find any reference to print advertising for AMPs in DC and the surrounding area with the exception of the Post's sports section. I'm from RI and all the AMPs here advertise in the Phoenix, which can be picked up for free at most book stores and adult video stores.

Thanks,

Frank
In addition to WP try the Washington City Paper.

VanDriver
06-19-08, 17:47

While it is fair for a business to raise prices without any justification, so to is it fair to not frequent said businesses. This hobby is a luxury and not a necessity such as food, drink and gasoline. We have no control over any of these prices, but we can pick and choose where we spend the little money we have left over...if any.

In the drycleaning business, in tight times like these, the frequency that a garment is cleaned is reduced... People wear their shirts 2 times before cleaning as opposed to once-and-done in prosperous times. So, the total that a customer spends in a year is significantly reduced....with or without price increases.

So, if the AMPs raised their prices, they may simply see less clients in a day and most likely be worse off than before the price increase.

The AMP business is very elastic and, as such, the revenues will be affected very quickly by the reduction in clients.

In the drycleaning example, the business could still make more net income than prior to an increase in price because of the variable labor costs. However, in the AMP scenario, the labor doesn't leave because their work is complete... they stay until the closing hour. So, if they raise the prices, their body will be used less, but they still must stay the full time for less money.

That's my $0.02.

Van

Sleazebum
06-19-08, 19:10
Very Basic Economics!

Good explanation!

JJ

While it is fair for a business to raise prices without any justification, so to is it fair to not frequent said businesses. This hobby is a luxury and not a necessity such as food, drink and gasoline. We have no control over any of these prices, but we can pick and choose where we spend the little money we have left over...if any.

In the drycleaning business, in tight times like these, the frequency that a garment is cleaned is reduced... People wear their shirts 2 times before cleaning as opposed to once-and-done in prosperous times. So, the total that a customer spends in a year is significantly reduced....with or without price increases.

So, if the AMPs raised their prices, they may simply see less clients in a day and most likely be worse off than before the price increase.

The AMP business is very elastic and, as such, the revenues will be affected very quickly by the reduction in clients.

In the drycleaning example, the business could still make more net income than prior to an increase in price because of the variable labor costs. However, in the AMP scenario, the labor doesn't leave because their work is complete... they stay until the closing hour. So, if they raise the prices, their body will be used less, but they still must stay the full time for less money.

That's my $0.02.

Van

LexLuther
06-19-08, 19:54
In economics, we don't characterize businesses as elastic or inelastic. We speak of elasticity with regard to the demand and/or supply curve. What is being postulated in recent postings here is that the demand curve for the services that AMPs provide is highly elastic. If the demand curve for AMP services were truly elastic, it would mean that a relatively small increase in the cost of those services would result in a relatively large decrease in the quantity of those services demanded.

However we need to keep in mind that there are normally three factors which influence price elasticity of demand for a particular good or service.

The first and perhaps most influential factor which influences demand price elasticity is the availability of substitutes. The classic example given to explain this is that if the price of coffee were to go up, people could switch to tea. So in this instance the demand curve for coffee would be characterized as elastic. However with AMP services, there are few if any substitutes for what is available at an AMP, unless you are the kind of guy who likes SW's or escorts, which I maintain is not the case for most AMP afficianados.

The second factor which is important in determining the elasticity of demand for a good or service is the amount of income available to spend on it. This must be considered in relation to the increase in the cost of that good or service. I maintain that for the average AMP-goer, an increase of say $20 or even $40 per visit is a negligible increase and will likely not cause consumers to reduce their demand for this service.

The third factor in determining demand elasticity is time. For example, if the price of petroleum products were to rise, in the long run, people could moderate their demand for the product by buying more fuel-efficient cars, driving less, car-pooling, etc. But they could not do this overnight. I maintain that with respect to the AMP industry, time does not serve to make the demand curve elastic.

QED, the demand curve for AMP services is not highly elastic.

LexLuther

Sarang Haeyo
06-19-08, 20:03
John Kenneth Galbraith.

Clean out your in box, I tried to PM you.

LexLuther
06-19-08, 20:10
Be careful SH. People on this board may be confused by your humor. :)

LexLuther

Sarang Haeyo
06-19-08, 20:17
I don't think so. Everyone is very astute.

Virile Vito
06-20-08, 10:11
Lex,

That is an outstanding post, accurate and eloquent.

VanDriver
06-20-08, 10:25
In economics, we don't characterize businesses as elastic or inelastic. We speak of elasticity with regard to the demand and/or supply curve. What is being postulated in recent postings here is that the demand curve for the services that AMPs provide is highly elastic. If the demand curve for AMP services were truly elastic, it would mean that a relatively small increase in the cost of those services would result in a relatively large decrease in the quantity of those services demanded.

However we need to keep in mind that there are normally three factors which influence price elasticity of demand for a particular good or service.

The first and perhaps most influential factor which influences demand price elasticity is the availability of substitutes. The classic example given to explain this is that if the price of coffee were to go up, people could switch to tea. So in this instance the demand curve for coffee would be characterized as elastic. However with AMP services, there are few if any substitutes for what is available at an AMP, unless you are the kind of guy who likes SW's or escorts, which I maintain is not the case for most AMP afficianados.

The second factor which is important in determining the elasticity of demand for a good or service is the amount of income available to spend on it. This must be considered in relation to the increase in the cost of that good or service. I maintain that for the average AMP-goer, an increase of say $20 or even $40 per visit is a negligible increase and will likely not cause consumers to reduce their demand for this service.

The third factor in determining demand elasticity is time. For example, if the price of petroleum products were to rise, in the long run, people could moderate their demand for the product by buying more fuel-efficient cars, driving less, car-pooling, etc. But they could not do this overnight. I maintain that with respect to the AMP industry, time does not serve to make the demand curve elastic.

LexLuther

Very good explanation and I bow to your Economic ferver. However, my alternative to the 2nd factor is porn... It's cheaper, more varietal and I can choose my style!

But, I will say that your explanation trumps mine!

Van

Sleazebum
06-20-08, 16:32
But still wrong...

Now, assume I have $160 per month to dedicate to these activities and I do so once per month. That means I have 12X160 or $1,920 per year for all this and I provide these girls with income from me 12 times.

SO - they raise the price just $20, which you say is no big deal. Now my $1,920 must be divided by 180 which comes out to be just 10 and two thirds sessions per year.

Since that is not really acceptable to me, I would be hitting up the available action of CL which will take care of me for $150 or less and then I will be able to take care of business 12.8 times per year or more and the AMP girls will LOSE that $1,920.

In truth, I would be doing some of each to cure my itch but STILL the AMP would LOSE whatever money I spend on the CL trade.

Comparing this to gas for the car of food for the kitchen is simply piss poor thinking because, if need be, I can take care of the itch manually and not spend ANY cash and I CANNOT take care of the gas for the car or the food for the kitchen on my own.

THAT is the fact of life in this case and in this arena. ANYTHING else is just so much head noise (or keyboard clicking) and not worth the time spent doing so.

Peace!

JJ

LexLuther

LexLuther
06-20-08, 17:32
JJ,

I've got two points for you to consider.

I don't know if you've ever actually used any of the gals who advertise on CL. I look at CL myself from time to time. Mostly because I enjoy looking at some of the pictures included in some of the ads. But I've discovered something important about CL. That is that the vast majority of ads there are bogus and intended not to offer an opportunity for guys like you and me to get their rocks off, but for the sole purpose of parting them from their money. I won't go into the details of that here, but if you have ever called any of the girls from CL, I'm sure I don't have to explain it to you because you would know that already. That's the first point.

The second point has to do with the fact that your posts and mine are found in the Massage Parlor forum. Not in the Streetwalker forum or the CL Reviews forum, but in the Massage Parlor forum. Therefore I think it's safe to assume that you are (just as I am) a dedicated Massage Parlor goer. Believe it or not, there are people in this world who would not dream of paying for sex. Many of them, if they don't have an SO from which they get their jollies, will (as you suggest) "take care of their own problems." There are those who don't have a problem paying for it but prefer street walkers. There are those who prefer going to strip clubs. But it is my firm belief that once a man develops the AMP habit, nothing else is going to prove a suitable substitute.

I believe that such people (present company included) have something approaching an addiction. We are going to go to AMPs regardless of what it costs. I don't believe that men such as you or I actually have a fixed budget for such activities. I know that whenever I get the fever, I'm going to my closest or most favorite AMP, whether it costs $160 or $220. Now you may very well be the rare exception. But as they say, the exception proves the rule.

However if the price did go from $160 to $220, that's an increase of about $2.00 per day. You could save that by buying your coffee at Dunking Donuts instead of Starbucks. Or if you smoke, you could quit. If you did so and had previously smoked a pack a day, you'd improve your health and have almost enough money for two AMP visits per month.

But if you prefer to beat your own dick rather than visiting AMPs, go for it. But I've said it before and I'll say it again. I don't think that an increase of a few dollars is going to seriously cut into the demand for AMP services. There may be a lot of things that you and I and others may wish for. I, for one, wish that gas were cheaper. I wish that AMPs were legal, which would certainly reduce the cost of an AMP visit. Hell, I sometimes wish that piss were beer. But wishing cannot make it so. Most people's salaries increase a bit each year, if only to account for inflation. So even if you do have a budget of close to $2K per year for your AMP activities, your yearly increase should more than cover an increased cost for a typical AMP visit.

LexLuther

Tazdude
06-20-08, 18:12
Hey guys, i believe like everyting else prices have increased.

however what it upsets me the most is when I call to the provider who shows a bueatiful girl's picture and when she arrives it is somebody else but the girl in the pic. Thats why I rather go to the AMP locations.

But at least i know i will be pampered.

Good luck.

Readerx
06-20-08, 20:19
And now back to the story.

Visited 14K this morning and asked for Rose. Busy at 1015. Which one of you did it?

Anyhow, met a new beauty named Vivi (Had trouble with the name: Bebe, Bibi. She said " Vivi, like Vivian".) Very nice.

Real 36-; pretty round face; nice figure; about 5'4"; beautiful mid-back length raven black hair; round rear; huge sensitive nips (She even commented on "too big".); friendly and excellent English. Says she is 26 (probably close to real). Has been in US for 3 years, but new to DC. She said I was her first DC customer. Just in from NYC last night. Confirmed by Hostess.

All in all, very nice. Not the manual skills of Mimi, but extremely capable. Those nips sure feel good rubbing about! Let me bring her to real O. 2x. Love it!

Face 8; technique 8; body 8. I will repeat.

Be Safe,

Rx

Steamvac
06-21-08, 00:45
However if the price did go from $160 to $220I realize that this is pure blasphemy around these parts, but if that's what it would take to get the general quality level back to what it was 5 years ago, I'd gladly pay it.

Be that as it may, could somebody please explain to me when this form changed from USASexGuide to USAEconGuide?

Junky11
06-21-08, 14:39
One relevant question: Can anyone remember how long the rate has been 160? I can't.

Love Tractor
06-21-08, 18:58
Did a quick intel prep before heading into DC and with all of the debating about pricing going on, the only lead I saw on the first few pages was Vivi at Sky (aka 14K)
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=108047515744631636721.00043bda9974eeae44c50&ll=38.931906,-77.029266&spn=0.126857,0.211487&z=12&iwloc=00043bdc94c8d32bcaa8d

So I headed there and asked the mamasan for Vivi. Vivi came in and asked how I knew her. I told her a friend from yesterday recommended her. She asked who? So I said 'Joe' ;) She continued to inquire, then said 'tell me the truth - you read something on internet, right?' I winked and said 'maybe'.

Well... skipping the small chat (which there was a lot of), she is a real sweetie! Great attitude, killer tight body with a nice firm, round butt, fake tits (but still soft enough not to distract), and nice long permed hair. She took her time with everything... TS, massage, and FS. The best AMP experience I've had in DC. Well... that's not really saying that much, because previous experiences have been so mediocre, but this is ONE that I would definitely repeat.

About her story... she has worked here before at M street, but says its closed now. She lives in Queens where she just goes clubbing and shopping with her friends every day. Been in the US for 3 years (she's 26), but speaks great Engrish considering. She'll be working at Sky for about a month before going back to NY. I asked if she would mind if I mentioned something here, and she said 'sure - as long as its good!' Well... there you have it. :)

LT

ps I didn't read all the debating that's going on here lately, but looks like its regarding prices (I may be wrong). So I asked Vivi how much she expected for FS - she said $100, and tip if she takes good care of you. Added with $60 house fee, that's $160, right? Nothing to talk about (sorry if I'm totally out of place with my quick assessment of the debate). I'll take my 2 cents back now. ;)

Ginger Man
06-21-08, 19:58
One relevant question: Can anyone remember how long the rate has been 160? I can't.That is when I started, and it was $160 then. Think about that. The strength of the dollar back then, better service back then, and no increases. We have been spoiled.

Jack B Nimble
06-23-08, 10:34
I've seen no change in prices for 10 years at AMPs. But what is interesting is the difference between AMP and escorts has widened. I remember some of the first escorts I saw were at $160 to $220 so there was not a big price gap. You went to AMPs for the extra shower and massage experience. I think escort prices have just about doubled since then.

That is when I started, and it was $160 then. Think about that. The strength of the dollar back then, better service back then, and no increases. We have been spoiled.

Southern G
06-23-08, 13:55
Found the remodeling traffic below while reading. These were posted in late May. Does anyone know if it is open again? There have been no post since the May quote below. I visited 1333 in the Winter and was very happy. If it is closed I will have to visit another establishment.

Thanks
SG

The scene is getting kind of dire in DC. I'm on the verge of just giving up the hobby or finding another hunting ground.

Kee Kee
06-24-08, 06:11
The nastiest climb in town is alive and well. Sunday night (early Monday morning) met "Suzy" after one ring. Utilitarian looks and service. Meaty physique (not fat) and a non-personality who probably could not believe that I would sustain mish for damn near an hour - having skipped the shower and getting right to business. Did my best to convert the fake moans into real ones.

Superman06
06-24-08, 07:07
One relevant question: Can anyone remember how long the rate has been 160? I can't.
It seems to me 150 was the price until 1997 or 98. The house fee is what went up 10. I do run into a provider who wants an extra 20 every now and again but it usually adds up to rushed service. I always lay five jacksons down when I go in, I hate to discuss money in any way with the lady.

Asianflu
06-24-08, 09:13
But still wrong...

Now, assume I have $160 per month to dedicate to these activities and I do so once per month. That means I have 12X160 or $1,920 per year for all this and I provide these girls with income from me 12 times.

SO - they raise the price just $20, which you say is no big deal. Now my $1,920 must be divided by 180 which comes out to be just 10 and two thirds sessions per year.

Since that is not really acceptable to me, I would be hitting up the available action of CL which will take care of me for $150 or less and then I will be able to take care of business 12.8 times per year or more and the AMP girls will LOSE that $1,920.

In truth, I would be doing some of each to cure my itch but STILL the AMP would LOSE whatever money I spend on the CL trade.

Comparing this to gas for the car of food for the kitchen is simply piss poor thinking because, if need be, I can take care of the itch manually and not spend ANY cash and I CANNOT take care of the gas for the car or the food for the kitchen on my own.

THAT is the fact of life in this case and in this arena. ANYTHING else is just so much head noise (or keyboard clicking) and not worth the time spent doing so.

Peace!

JJ

Lex's analysis is on point! Slease you know you might even be abel to overcome a price hike if you are a regular;however, it would bbring resentment overtime as you will get a reputation as a cheap charlie!

They are raising prices BECAUSE they Can! Obviously business is good (demand)..they wouldn't raise prices if business was slow..that would not make sense..geeze business is terrrible no one is coming here so let's raise prices.

Finally if you spent your $1920 elswhre the AMP would be better off ...they could get 12 visits by someone willing to pay the extra $20-40. Just pay the increase and smile.

Don't get me wrong I don't like price hikes but I like the AMPs and girls. Give em a break. They earn every buck they make.

Peace Dude

Sleazebum
06-24-08, 10:09
That is all!

If anyone still feels the need to argue please do it via PM so the ones who are still stuck on a slow connection do not have to slog through all this useless stuff.

I still stand by my own assessment and will not argue further.

JJ

Lex's analysis is on point! Slease you know you might even be abel to overcome a price hike if you are a regular;however, it would bbring resentment overtime as you will get a reputation as a cheap charlie!

They are raising prices BECAUSE they Can! Obviously business is good (demand)..they wouldn't raise prices if business was slow..that would not make sense..geeze business is terrrible no one is coming here so let's raise prices.

Finally if you spent your $1920 elswhre the AMP would be better off ...they could get 12 visits by someone willing to pay the extra $20-40. Just pay the increase and smile.

Don't get me wrong I don't like price hikes but I like the AMPs and girls. Give em a break. They earn every buck they make.

Peace Dude

MoonView
06-24-08, 10:59

Peace Dude

Bottom line is, if prices keep going higher, alternatives become more available, which ultimately brings prices back inline, it's the beauty of capitalism.

RE: Prices in the DC area, they have been quite stable for some time now, even if spa owners, collectively, have tried to raise prices!

Lastly, for the sake of these hard working spa girls, I suggest someone bring back the "$10 coupon"!! :D

MnV

Sushi Boy
06-24-08, 12:26
Hey,

let us get back to talking about boobies and vaginas.

:)

Junky11
06-24-08, 19:39
"Most borrowers know a late payment or high outstanding balance can hurt their credit. But what about frequenting a massage parlor, retreading a tire, or visiting a marriage counselor? Such activities count, too, according to a suit filed by the Federal Trade Commission in federal court in Atlanta on June 10 against card issuer CompuCredit ..."

http://www.businessweek.com/magazine/content/08_26/b4090030423218.htm?campaign_id=rss_null

Vitrea
06-25-08, 04:32
Love tractor and Readerx or any of the pundits,

I drove by the building yesterday. If I found easy parking I was going to go in for 30 minutes as I was bit rushed. No parking around so I moved on. I will try again tomorrow. Is there a name or sign indicating the floor and door #. I saw a tattoo shop next to the main door. Correct building right?

Thank you

Vitrea

Tezar
06-25-08, 19:18
That is when I started, and it was $160 then. Think about that. The strength of the dollar back then, better service back then, and no increases. We have been spoiled.Prices are same since I started also. Big difference: mostly used to get full hour until last couple years. Now seems only place gives full hour is Rio. 1818 try and rush yuo out after half hour if you let them.

Love Tractor
06-25-08, 19:24

I drove by the building yesterday. If I found easy parking I was going to go in for 30 minutes as I was bit rushed. No parking around so I moved on. I will try again tomorrow. Is there a name or sign indicating the floor and door #. I saw a tattoo shop next to the main door. Correct building right?

Thank you

VitreaHmmm. I don't recall a tattoo parlor, but that doesn't mean there isn't one. You saw my map, right? The address is on the front of the building, and the entrance is downstairs (basement level). There's a parking garage on the other side of the block, as I recall.

HTH,

LT

Macphisto
06-25-08, 22:14
Saw Vivi (or Bebe) at 14k. I'd give her 7s or 8s across the board. A little businesslike at first, but more relaxed later on. Thorough TS - maybe a little too thorough, such as washing my arms 3 times. Great massage and good main event - would repeat. But between her and Rose, I would probably opt for Rose again.

Corsair88
06-26-08, 00:01

Thank you

VitreaActually, its not a tattoo shop, that's the name of a club!

MoonView
06-26-08, 10:18
Saw Vivi (or Bebe) at 14k. I'd give her 7s or 8s across the board. A little businesslike at first, but more relaxed later on. Thorough TS - maybe a little too thorough, such as washing my arms 3 times. Great massage and good main event - would repeat. But between her and Rose, I would probably opt for Rose again.

I too have noticed "the wash & rinse cycle" at 14K takes a bit longer than one expects!

MnV

Love Tractor
06-26-08, 15:38
... But between her and Rose, I would probably opt for Rose again.Better than Vivi? Not that Vivi was *that* great, but as I mentioned previously most of the AMP girls were mediocre at best. So I decided that I would have to check out this Rose.

Got to Sky at about 11:15 and asked for Rose. Mama said that Rose had an 11:30 appt. (You guys make appts? ). Vivi was busy as well. So. I ended up with Diane.

Diane was a little thick around the waste and shoulders, big (natural? ) breasts, skinny legs and no butt to speak of. Not my cup of tea, but since I was already there I went ahead and tried to make the best of it. (Besides, I'm in training for upcoming trip to LoS)

Other than her looks not being my preference, everything was pleasant and not rushed. TS and massage were nice, then on to the fun part. This was the first time I've had a girl put the condom just on the head of my soldier juring the BJ, which certainly made it more enjoyable for me The rest was just OK. Nothing I would look forward to repeating.

LT

New Man
06-27-08, 01:26
Saw an interesting ad in CL that had some promise to it. Called the number and got the address of the AMP. Price seemed right (.8/hr), so I gave it a go.

The name is Day Spa, 6676 Arlington blvd.

Well turns out that this is a just a regular, 'ol spa, but I did get a pretty good massage. You have to do your own shower, but the steam/shower facilities are nice.

I think her name was Jenny. Had me covered with a sheet the whole time. Very professional. Not even a hint of extras.

Looks 5
Attitude 3
Massage 8
Extras ZERO
Conversation NIL

After the massage, she looked longingly for a tip, but since she never even hinted at anything beyond a basic massage, I'm like "Bu bye." Said thank you and left.

Sometimes a massage is all I need. But that is extremely rare.

Stay away from Day Spa.

New Man

Commuter05
06-27-08, 01:45
Long time reader, first time poster.

I headed to 14K and asked the Mamasan for Rose. Rose was all tied up, with an important assignment that would take her another 40 minutes or so. (I wonder what it was?) Mamasan calls for a lineup (of 3 girls) and I shrewdly asked for Vivi.

Vivi came in and asked how I knew her. I told her about the internet. Vivi is very into this internet stuff and wanted the website. She then asked what I had read and I told her I heard that her TS was good, massage was so so, and ending was good.

Needless to say I am now very clean, especially my legs and feet. Since her massage rating was so so, Vivi put some real effort into it. Good massage! The main event started well when Vivi came close to AR. Things became a little challenging, as soldier boy has gotten tired with age. So, Vivi used some awesome muscle control to help things out. I must give credit where it is due; Vivi can do kegels! Eventually she gave the tired soldier a helping hand. Things got all messy and I requested a 2nd TS. Vivi checked with Mamasan and got the green light. Now this was good service! She even asked me to take 2 candies on the way out!

I would definitely repeat with Vivi! I’m giving her 8’s and 9’s across the board, because she was willing to do what it took to please. It was the kind of situation where she could have left me hanging and a CL girl would have! The Mamasan at 14K is also very nice. This is the first time I have seen her.

I chatted with Vivi long enough for her to repeat LT’s background intel:
"About her story... she has worked here before at M street, but says its closed now. She lives in Queens where she just goes clubbing and shopping with her friends every day. Been in the US for 3 years (she's 26), but speaks very great Engrish considering. …"

During the warm-ups I let Vivi know what I wanted and she definitely listened. I also promised to post about her before we started. Perhaps that helped? More importantly, she wanted to improve her performance. Let her know about the AR thing if you’re into it and you just might get lucky.

For the record, I dished out the standard fare.

Vitrea
06-27-08, 11:03
It was actually quite easy to find the place once I got to the building.

As posted before, Mamasan was friendly. I let her choose. She sent Sora (not Sura). She asked me if I had been before and collected her the standard house fee.

TS was fantastic. Lot of attention and through. Not rushed at all. = 9

massage was decent. She is obviously not trained, like most KMPs but she did her best. = 6

She accepted a reverse massage and enjoyed it with no restrictions = 9

The service and finish were fantastic. I will leave the details out of the general forum = 9

face. A bit too much makeup. = 7

body = 8.5

attitude = 9.

She is a must repeat and I did repeat the next day. The next day she used some of the massage moves I showed her the day before and the session was even better....PM me if you have any specific questions.

Vitrea
06-27-08, 11:11
Commuter05: Very nice first post. Please keep up.

I happened to see Vivi before I read his review and my experience is identical. I will save bandwidth by not repeating what was stated so well.

I would also rate Vivi equally in ALL aspects I rated Sora except, for Vivi Body = 9 and attitude = 8.

My overall experience with Vivi was also exceptional. I would have a hard time choosing between Sora and Vivi. You guys are lucky to have two good providers at the same location.

Paniki
06-27-08, 18:50
Saw Rose awhile back. Keep up the good work guys; she's just as reported. She is tiny!

I made a boneheaded move and got the house fee and tip swapped. She got a kick out of that. When she took the fees I guess she saw a past customer in the hall, she was gone for about 5 minutes. Got her undivided GFE like attention when she got back. Definite repeat.

TS - 8
Massage - 6
Main event - 8

Big Daddy Don
06-28-08, 15:39
Does anyone know if Green is reopening? I would really like to know what happened to Sue from there. If you have any info please let me know.

Thanks

BDD

Nsurgury
06-28-08, 19:14
I know the grim is not the only one who has enjoyed a GFE like his.

Why have none of you weighed in ? I have

Rusian Mong
06-30-08, 14:35
Hey fellow mongers,

Just to pass on knowledge already attainable on this board, Rose at 14k is AMAZING. Sexy, fit, skills, and fun. What a winner. Beacause she already has some good reviews, I'm not going to go into details.

One thing though, I tried to get a line up this morning (10ish am), but no go! I'm sure there where girls there, I saw Dianne walking around when I got out of the TS. I'm just waiting for that moment when 3-5 gorgeous asian heinnas stand in front of me and I just pick the hottest! Any tips for my next visit on how to get a good line up? I asked mamsan a couple times for a line up, said I'd like to choose my girl. She just kept saying I give you best girl (ahhh Rose).

Help me get my moment to choose my girl!

Thanks,

Rusian

MoonView
06-30-08, 15:20
Just finished my 3rd and best visit yet with that little red flower over at 14K. Services just keep getting better and better, I completed the task in as many weeks and though it might be time to move on(?), I recommend her to all newcomers. A bit of advice...be nice and the sky is the limit with this one!! :p

MnV

Roamin Roman
06-30-08, 18:48
Why do you want one of us to start things off for you?

Let me see: You use your inaugural post to try to stampede others on the forum into flaming or critiquing an established monger. May I suggest that it was (1) in poor taste and (2) a waste of your first post, when you might have introduced yourself and begun establishing cred in a far more productive and positive way. Instead, you begin with what amounts to little more than trolling for a contentious thread.

This Roman Senator humbly offers the suggestion that you get thee hence, do some useful recon, and provide actionable intel.

I know the grim is not the only one who has enjoyed a GFE like his.

Why have none of you weighed in ? I have