PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Goose78
09-25-07, 19:38
Hello All:

I was in Gastonia this past Saturday and dropped by Teddy Bears. This is for sure a local type place, small but fun. They have the best deal in the area with $5 dollar table dances. Great contact and lots of fun. Keep posting fellas.

Goose78 Over and Out

Bob Blue
10-12-07, 16:48
So I had this crazy dream, right?

In the dream I went to L&L for the first time a few weeks ago mainly out of curiosity.

The dancers were fair to good in the the looks to department. Better than most SW I've seen around Gashouse but nothing to get too excited about. The dancer I took to the VIP room for a $20 dollar dance (I think her name was Kai? ) was decent looking with a decent body, but her hard grinding made up it for any short-comings.

I was really just expecting the regular grinding and heavy-breathing-in-the-ear routine. I like that sort of thing but not exactly that great to report. What surprised me was how hard she was grinding and what other things she did. While she sat facing away from me with her back leaning into my chest, she slid her arm behind her and gave me a nice and slow rub that I really enjoyed. She followed that with a quick dip to her knees and between my legs where she gently nipped and tongue-lashed the bulge through my jeans.

I got another dance from her and, again, she didn't fail to provide. I wasn't sure how to ask her what else she may do since the VIP room is behind the DJ and I wasn't sure what I could get away with asking or doing in the club. I left feeling good but as horny as ever. I like to go back but I was hoping someone else has had similar dreams and would be generous to share what they know about L&L.

Troj45
01-01-08, 12:55
I went back to L&L for the first time in a while. It looks like they are trying to add onto the front of the building, at least they have some concrete poured with some plumbing. Anyway, the girls may be a couple pounds on the heavy side but wow, for $5 at the table, it's a pretty good deal. I even picked up the 2008 membership card for $5, just in case I need to stop by there again.

Be safe,

Troj

Templar007
01-01-08, 23:35
So I had this crazy dream, right?

In the dream I went to L&L for the first time a few weeks ago mainly out of curiosity.

The dancers were fair to good in the the looks to department. Better than most SW I've seen around Gashouse but nothing to get too excited about. The dancer I took to the VIP room for a $20 dollar dance (I think her name was Kai? ) was decent looking with a decent body, but her hard grinding made up it for any short-comings.

I was really just expecting the regular grinding and heavy-breathing-in-the-ear routine. I like that sort of thing but not exactly that great to report. What surprised me was how hard she was grinding and what other things she did. While she sat facing away from me with her back leaning into my chest, she slid her arm behind her and gave me a nice and slow rub that I really enjoyed. She followed that with a quick dip to her knees and between my legs where she gently nipped and tongue-lashed the bulge through my jeans.

I got another dance from her and, again, she didn't fail to provide. I wasn't sure how to ask her what else she may do since the VIP room is behind the DJ and I wasn't sure what I could get away with asking or doing in the club. I left feeling good but as horny as ever. I like to go back but I was hoping someone else has had similar dreams and would be generous to share what they know about L&L.
I am down here for a little bit and had the luck of finding the L&L. Now as stated before there is a wide range of girls. All friendly and with there own talents. On Monday nights it is 2 for 1 in the VIP area. That makes it more cost effective. Now I don't think asking a girl if extra is wrong. If they don't do it they will tell you. But then others will just show you. My theory is treat them with respect and they will to you.
Now for similar dreams of getting milk from one that just had a kid. I pet the cat and had it rubbed on my chest. Also had similar time like you in every dance. Depending on what you want and who you ask you might get. Just be nice and generous. Just my $0.02.

Templar007
01-01-08, 23:42
I went back to L&L for the first time in a while. It looks like they are trying to add onto the front of the building, at least they have some concrete poured with some plumbing. Anyway, the girls may be a couple pounds on the heavy side but wow, for $5 at the table, it's a pretty good deal. I even picked up the 2008 membership card for $5, just in case I need to stop by there again.

Be safe,

Troj
I think they need to add to the bathrooms. But the rest of the place is great. There is a wide range of girls there. You are right $5 dances are great. They also have nightly specials like Monday night VIP 2 for 1 dances or shooter, 2 dances for $25. I got a beautiful calendar and shorts that way. ;-)

Bone Yard
01-14-08, 15:32
Had the opportunity to check out L&L for the first time this past weekend. It was Saturday around midnight. The talent seemed decent, 'girl-next-door' types. Most of the seats were taken so ended standing, had a drink, and left since the ladies were all busy. Wasn't thrilled about the 'membership' fee, but I suppose I have reason to go back when I am in the area again. Also ran over to Teddy Bear's, but one membership was enough for me.

Let's be careful out there!

Zuma Dude
01-15-08, 21:39
Teddy Bears is well worth the price of the membership, once you get to know the day girls.

Had the opportunity to check out L&L for the first time this past weekend. It was Saturday around midnight. The talent seemed decent, 'girl-next-door' types. Most of the seats were taken so ended standing, had a drink, and left since the ladies were all busy. Wasn't thrilled about the 'membership' fee, but I suppose I have reason to go back when I am in the area again. Also ran over to Teddy Bear's, but one membership was enough for me.

Let's be careful out there!

Bone Yard
01-16-08, 01:36
Teddy Bears is well worth the price of the membership, once you get to know the day girls.Thanks Z Dude.

I'm due back there in about a month so I will definitely check it out!

Let's be careful out there.

Mravcapo69
03-12-08, 10:47
After my bad luck outdoors, hiking the streets the other night, I decided to visit the Leather and Lace in Gastonia for the first time, since I am fairly new to the area. I figured, let me check it out for myself. So, I went there. Early after noon, just past he normal lunch hour. I walked in, told the girl I am not from the area, and showed her my driving license to prove it, and she asks me if I was the member. I said, no, this is my first time here and I am just passing bye. She said it would be 10 cover charge and additional 10 for the membership. I was, a membership? Don’t I get a chance to check out the place first to see if I even want the membership? Besides, what do I need a membership for? I am not from here, and may never be returning back. Sorry, she said, I can’t let you in without the membership. I know 10 is not a big number, but I felt that was a total rip off. So I thanked her and walked out. What a *****! I had a 200 in my pocket, that I already kissed goodbye before I walked in. I could have made some girl, or two, pretty happy. But I guess they should have found someone little nicer to put at the door. So I seams, my bad luck in Gastonia continues no matter in which direction I turn hehe. I am looking forward to better days.

S Mayne
03-12-08, 18:22
That's a tough break. I've never been to L&L, but I've been to another nightclub up here in Statesville a couple of consecutive weekends that worked in a similar way. The first time I went, I went up to the guy and asked him how much it was to get in. He started spouting off some numbers and mentioned the different prices for members and non-members. But the way he said it was confusing, so I'm not sure what exactly their prices are. All I know is that I got in for roughly $10 and got a membership card to boot. The next weekend I went, there was a different guy that was working. I went up to him and showed him my membership thinking I'd be paying whatever the cover charge is for members, but he requests my ID and tells me that its $12 for guys under 21 or something. It sounded a little fishy, but I handed over the money anyway. He also took the liberty to mark the back of my hands so that I wouldn't be able to buy any drinks. The guy that was working the previous weekend didn't do that or say anything about me being under 21. I don't know if he didn't care or if he just didn't look at my ID closely enough (I was born in 87 but don't turn 21 until a few months from now). So I say all that to suggest that maybe its different depending on who's working at the door.

Captain M
03-13-08, 00:47
After my bad luck outdoors, hiking the streets the other night, I decided to visit the Leather and Lace in Gastonia for the first time, since I am fairly new to the area. I figured, let me check it out for myself. So, I went there. Early after noon, just past he normal lunch hour. I walked in, told the girl I am not from the area, and showed her my driving license to prove it, and she asks me if I was the member. I said, no, this is my first time here and I am just passing bye. She said it would be 10 cover charge and additional 10 for the membership. I was, a membership? Don’t I get a chance to check out the place first to see if I even want the membership? Besides, what do I need a membership for? I am not from here, and may never be returning back. Sorry, she said, I can’t let you in without the membership. I know 10 is not a big number, but I felt that was a total rip off. So I thanked her and walked out. What a *****! I had a 200 in my pocket, that I already kissed goodbye before I walked in. I could have made some girl, or two, pretty happy. But I guess they should have found someone little nicer to put at the door. So I seams, my bad luck in Gastonia continues no matter in which direction I turn hehe. I am looking forward to better days.

All clubs must maintain a "membership" to serve alcohol without the food sale requirements. It makes them a private club and they don't have to meet the ALE and ABC regulations that a public bar has to meet, such as food sales. Just chill and enjoy--although it may be on the rough side at L&L-Gastonia. If 10 bucks breaks you you ain't going very far in a strip club--unless you just watch everyone else getting dances and not drinking.

Mravcapo69
03-14-08, 10:00
Yeah, S Mayne and Captain M, I understand it can depend on who’s working at the door, but you know they also say you only get a one chance to make the first impression. My first impression of L&L in Gastonia is that they suck. If you’ve ever been there, you will notice that they are not some upscale establishment, but more like a little shack in some crappy neighborhood. I can understand places like Uptown Cabaret, or The Doll House in Raleigh being the pain about letting people in, but they never were. If they really requested the membership, there was always someone around to sign you in as their guest. Ultimately, if no one was there, girl at the door would say "OK, for today you can be my guest. " This is the first time EVER, that a strip club turned me down because of the membership, especially after seeing my license and realizing I am not from the area. I admit, it’s been a while since I’ve been to either of those places I mentioned before, but they never used to give you crap about the membership. You paid non-member rate, but you got in as a guest of someone already there. I guess L&L in Gastonia doesn’t need the business that bad. On the other hand, if you ever had a chance to go to Fayetteville, and it’s been a while since I’ve been there as well, just because I was out of NC for several years, but some of the places in Fayetteville, like Mickey’s, didn’t even charge cover fee during the day. In any case, my opinion is that Gastonia L&L sucks. I hope that someone from that place is reading this and perhaps they can do something about improving their customer service. I wonder if it sucks right at the door, before you get in, perhaps it isn’t much better when you do get in. And no, 10 bucks doesn’t brake me, but sometimes it’s a matter of a principals. If they can be such asses, my customer right is not to support them and spend any money there.

Magic Rat
03-14-08, 14:23
That certainly is your right to not frequent them with your business. Personally, I like the club although not as much as I used to. Even after paying the membership, they still charge $10 in to get in, then a beer will cost you $5, so you've spent $25 just to get in the door and get a beer the first time.

Regardless of that, once you are in there, the girls are nice and you will not get a better value for your $5 table dance anywhere around. It does sound strange doesn't it that a beer costs as much as a lap dance?

Mravcapo69
03-15-08, 09:28
That certainly is your right to not frequent them with your business. Personally, I like the club although not as much as I used to. Even after paying the membership, they still charge $10 in to get in, then a beer will cost you $5, so you've spent $25 just to get in the door and get a beer the first time.

Regardless of that, once you are in there, the girls are nice and you will not get a better value for your $5 table dance anywhere around. It does sound strange doesn't it that a beer costs as much as a lap dance?Yeah, it does sound strange that a beer costs as much as a lap dance. I wonder if that's because a beer probably is a better quality than the girls.

Somsmachine
05-01-08, 19:43
Hot Teddy Bears Monday Night. They are closed Tuesdays (thought they used to be closed Mondays), and have the same membership fee entrance plan. Declined the membership, paid the $10 non-membership entry fee, signed in and took a seat.

Last trip here many moons ago there were a lot of 3 and 4s (I am picky), but at least 2 8+s. This time around there was one girl who looked like a 7 from a distance, but turned out to be more of a 5 close up. None of the girls seemed very into it. And some of them looked downright hostile. Not to me personally, just in general. I'd decided to spend the night scoping for a future visit. And mostly watched how they seemed to be treating other customers via the $5 chair dances. Wasn't impressed at all. It was pretty much all take the money, dance the song, and run back to the bar for the girls.

Beer special was $3, imports were $4, coca colas were $2.

Probably going to try Leather and Lace next trip there though I really hate the part of town it is in.

Zuma Dude
05-02-08, 13:12
Hot Teddy Bears Monday Night. They are closed Tuesdays (thought they used to be closed Mondays), and have the same membership fee entrance plan. Declined the membership, paid the $10 non-membership entry fee, signed in and took a seat.

Last trip here many moons ago there were a lot of 3 and 4s (I am picky), but at least 2 8+s. This time around there was one girl who looked like a 7 from a distance, but turned out to be more of a 5 close up. None of the girls seemed very into it. And some of them looked downright hostile. Not to me personally, just in general. I'd decided to spend the night scoping for a future visit. And mostly watched how they seemed to be treating other customers via the $5 chair dances. Wasn't impressed at all. It was pretty much all take the money, dance the song, and run back to the bar for the girls.

Beer special was $3, imports were $4, coca colas were $2.

Probably going to try Leather and Lace next trip there though I really hate the part of town it is in.Put in a little more time and get to know the girls a little better, especially the day girls. It will be money and time well spent.

Chpbstrd
05-28-08, 19:24
Ok, so I'm not much of a strip club guy, because frankly, I'd rather spend $30 bucks on a hottie walking a block down from L&L, however, I had a good friend in from D. C. That LOVES them. Hit up a few in Charlotte, but they were too pricey at the door and we were a little underdressed. SO, my genius idea was to go to L&L. Holy shit was that a mistake. We walk in and starting laughing (quietly to ourselves) this is it?

I will say this before I continue my story. The older gal that runs the joint and the d. J/bouncer dude were all cool. Matter of fact, the older lady almost makes me want to go back. She was hospitable and kept the cold beers coming.

Long story short is that we were there for almost 90 minutes and NOT ONCE was I asked if I wanted a lap dance. I'm wondering if I looked like the fuzz or something, because I didn't get any love. Even to the girls that I tossed a dollar or two to. I'm also, self proclaimed and told by women that I'm a good looking guy. I'm not a A&F model, but I keep my own and have never had complaints.

Anyhow, what I was most disappointed in was the fact that you have to pay $20 for a "vip" lap dance behind 1/2 doors with other people can see you. How are you supposed to get a root rub or tongue flick in there? Stick to the $5 lap dances from what I could see.

There were like 3 "fuckable" chicks. For most guys standards. For me, I'd fuck just about anyone that their pussy is clean. A face doesn't bother me. But anyhow. That's my story.

My synopsis is this:

Great place to drink beer AND see naked ugly chicks. Shitty as far as strip club standards on girls and "pleasurable experience possibilities".

Do any of the chicks there "work after hours"?

Lpw23
12-14-08, 16:38
Just thought I'd chip in my. 02 and add what is hopefully a quality post to my total.

Been to both Teddy Bears and L&L quite a bit in the last few years but sporadically.

Both clubs really go through cycles. Hit one of the clubs in a down cycle and it's basically a total waste of time. Girls who are uninterested (seriously. Who the fuck ever spent 2 hours in a strip club and never was asked for a dance? ), ugly, etc.

However hit them on an upswing and you can have a phenomenal time.

I will also say this. Go a few times. Once the girls get to know you a bit as a reg things often will open up and become more fun. Take out options too.

To compare the clubs, L&L is cheaper, teddy bears can get very pricey (L&L's VIP is $20 a song, but the VIP booth is absolutely wide open and pathetic while Teddy Bears has a $30 VIP and a $50 VIP, I have been offered extras for the $50 but wasn't interested in the girl).

I'll also say this. L&L I think has more takeout options, teddy bears tends to have overall hotter girls. Will be interesting to see if anything changes once the expansion to L&L is done. Supposedly they are getting a new VIP (which they badly need).

Also along with the "cycle" idea. Both offer $5 floor dances. These can range from omfg awesome to terrible and one thing I've noticed is that they tend to slowly get wilder over time until management and/or LE crack down on it then they return to little touching/grinding.

Anyway. Neither club is great, but as clubs go they aren't overly expensive. I would say that if you had a horrible time give it a few weeks and try again. Good chance you will have a totally different experience. If you have a good time, try to go back sooner and establish something with one or two of the dancers and you may have an even greater time.

Donniedo 42
12-15-08, 21:57
Both them places suck. I lived just off cox rd. For 7 years and watched teddy bears go in. It sucked from the start till I moved out in 2007. And leather and lace. There wasnt anything there. The SW in the area are far better than any gals trying to dance there. Try uptown if you want fine feline to watch.

Whorefucker
04-06-09, 20:54
Leather and Lace Gastonia has had a major face lift being remodeled inside and out. The club is much improved. As a result dancer quality which is usually fair to poor has improved improved to fair to good. Drinks are overpriced and cover charge is high for what you get. Staff other than the owner are friendly and helpful. Good to excellent dancers on occassion can be found at LLG but often will move to Charlotte to make more money. Several top dancers, like Lacy, Crystal/Athena, Kinley, & Hope started at LLG and move to Charlotte clubs and made top dollar, this is the exception. The typical LLG girl idea of conversation is to ask if you want a dance and if you'll buy her a drink. When one finds a good dancer at LLG one has a feeling of serious accomplishment much like panning for gold. Hopefully with the remodeling and uptick in dancer quailty the days of mistaking a nite at LLG for a late nite pig picking are over.

Teddy Bears is and always has been a third rate dump. My latest visit was a waste of time because the typical weight watchers meeting will have thinner, younger, more attractive women. About once a year a high quality dancer will end up at TB, usually these dancers very quickly realize what a cesspit they are in and move to another club. On the very rare ocassions an attractive dancer is present the effect is ruined by her being required to wear pasties.

Shelby Shane
07-18-09, 04:14
Went to L&L tonight for the first time in over 2 years.

There was some pretty good looking girls working, and of course a couple that shouldve stayed home.

Ended up with some takeout at the pay and poke on the hill free of charge.

I'll be back soon.

Baja 910
09-08-09, 19:06
I have had good experiences at L&L.

During the afternoon is best

Baja 910
09-08-09, 19:08
Good experiences at L&L during the afternoon

Member #4358
10-06-09, 16:00
I got off real early this afternoon, and was feeling bored. I decided to take a stroll and see if I could pick up an SW or two. Unfortunately, things were dry, very dry! At the end of my rope I decided to take a trip over to L&L seeing as though the last couple of reports have been positive, and to my surprise I am very glad I did! VIP at L&L is full hands in anyway you see fit (well I guess as long as you are flashing cash, and the girl is into you.) Anyway, the girl I had been talking to got asked if she wanted to call it a day, since things were slow and they had 10 girls working. She told them she would have to call and see if she could get a ride and she would let them know. So I being the gentleman that I am offered to give her a ride, and she accepted. She asked if I would take another girl back too, so I agreed. I don't know what I said, but I guess the stripper gods were staring down on me, because we got to her house about 15 minutes away, and she asked me to come it. I was a little cautious cause I couldn't tell if there was anyone else there, but I decided to go in with both of the girls. Good move on my part, because when we got in they were both already a little tipsy from work and turned on some music and started dancing. They asked me if I like what they were doing, and what they could do at work to make more $$$. I kept telling them how sexy they were and telling them that if they didn't need a ride home they would have probably been able to con me out of more money for the day. They laughed and told me they were not interested in money with me, and were glad they got to leave. They decided to thank me for the ride home, and gave me a few dances, each time with less and less clothes, until they were stripped down, and I was stripped down. The three of us fucked for about 2 hours, one of the girls was a squirter and squirted about 5 times. This seemingly bad day, turned into what was probably one of the best days of my life.

If you head out to L&L look for Mariah and Amber. Mariah is about 5'6 120lbs black hair and very fit. Amber is a fire crotch about 5'2 130 with enormous tits. Amber had a little bit of a belly, because she has a kid. The fun had to end because she was going to go pick up her kid so she didn't have to pay for a full day of day care. I got both girls digits, and definitely plan on meeting them again. I am hoping I can get with them next week, if I can I will try to get pics. So, all I paid for was a table side dance, a VIP dance and 2 beers back at the club. Best money I ever spent for the kind of afternoon I had.

PM me if you have any questions!

Steelcityboy
01-01-10, 18:24
Was in Charlotte on business. Had a plane to catch later, so I had some time to kill. Went there about 4 in the afternoon. Stayed for 3 hours.

$5 tableside dances. $25 in the VIP. Plenty of polite two-way contact in the VIP.

Most girls were between 5-7. One girl might have rated a little higher. Chloe was very hot. Straight, medium length reddish brown hair. Slender 30's, flat stomach, with a large natural breasts.

Visited with a very nice girl named Marcy. Blonde in her 30's. Nice natural C's. A little belly (kids). A few small tats. Very down to earth, normal, MILF next door. Very easy to talk to, easy to get along with. She likes her work. And if she likes you, she's a good kisser.

It was overall a great way to spend a couple of hours.

Redav
01-05-10, 08:52
Went by L/L - was surprised to find that you have to pay for a membership + entry fee. I decided to pass for now.... not comfortable registering any information. However, some of the girls were coming out as I was leaving. Hard to tell for sure in their sweats; but most of them looked hot- and very petite.

I may try again if I'm in the area long enough- but I don't like membership and I don't like having to pay so much up front just to get in.

Topdog113
01-13-10, 17:37
Does anyone know if Teddybears will ever reopen?

Captain M
01-27-10, 06:40
I can't remember not having to do the membership thing or some club end run of it. Most charge to allow access. I just quit and save my cash for other worthwhile activities.

Went by L/L - was surprised to find that you have to pay for a membership + entry fee. I decided to pass for now.... not comfortable registering any information. However, some of the girls were coming out as I was leaving. Hard to tell for sure in their sweats; but most of them looked hot- and very petite.

I may try again if I'm in the area long enough- but I don't like membership and I don't like having to pay so much up front just to get in.

ConcordGuy
02-05-10, 05:46

they may have changed it as I havent been there in a while, but L/L was part of MAL and the membership card gets you into all their clubs at a reduced rate. It was optional when I went but you get in the club half price if you get the membership so it pays for itself by second visit (or did at the time regular admission was like $10, was $5 with membership which cost $10, admnission was free if you went before 4 PM with membership) also not a big deal about "giving your information" I think I showed my ID but they did not write anything down except for my name on the membership card which I kept, so they had ZERO info about me when I left.

Like I said it may have changed maybe someone who has been there more recently can say yes or no.

Mdcraig
02-06-10, 12:44
I got off real early this afternoon, and was feeling bored. I decided to take a stroll and see if I could pick up an SW or two. Unfortunately, things were dry, very dry! At the end of my rope I decided to take a trip over to L&L seeing as though the last couple of reports have been positive, and to my surprise I am very glad I did! VIP at L&L is full hands in anyway you see fit (well I guess as long as you are flashing cash, and the girl is into you.) Anyway, the girl I had been talking to got asked if she wanted to call it a day, since things were slow and they had 10 girls working. She told them she would have to call and see if she could get a ride and she would let them know. So I being the gentleman that I am offered to give her a ride, and she accepted. She asked if I would take another girl back too, so I agreed. I don't know what I said, but I guess the stripper gods were staring down on me, because we got to her house about 15 minutes away, and she asked me to come it. I was a little cautious cause I couldn't tell if there was anyone else there, but I decided to go in with both of the girls. Good move on my part, because when we got in they were both already a little tipsy from work and turned on some music and started dancing. They asked me if I like what they were doing, and what they could do at work to make more $$$. I kept telling them how sexy they were and telling them that if they didn't need a ride home they would have probably been able to con me out of more money for the day. They laughed and told me they were not interested in money with me, and were glad they got to leave. They decided to thank me for the ride home, and gave me a few dances, each time with less and less clothes, until they were stripped down, and I was stripped down. The three of us fucked for about 2 hours, one of the girls was a squirter and squirted about 5 times. This seemingly bad day, turned into what was probably one of the best days of my life.

If you head out to L&L look for Mariah and Amber. Mariah is about 5'6 120lbs black hair and very fit. Amber is a fire crotch about 5'2 130 with enormous tits. Amber had a little bit of a belly, because she has a kid. The fun had to end because she was going to go pick up her kid so she didn't have to pay for a full day of day care. I got both girls digits, and definitely plan on meeting them again. I am hoping I can get with them next week, if I can I will try to get pics. So, all I paid for was a table side dance, a VIP dance and 2 beers back at the club. Best money I ever spent for the kind of afternoon I had.

PM me if you have any questions!Dear Penthouse Forum,

I never thought this would happen to me.

Seamore Twatz
02-10-10, 21:07
Thats exactly what I was thinking.

Dear Penthouse Forum,

I never thought this would happen to me.

Somsmachine
05-03-10, 16:52
Membership cost 10 dollars plus 10 dollar standard admission. 20 dollars to get in on a Sunday night. Corona was 6 bucks, did not price other beers but assume they were similar as bottled water was 3 dollars each.

Had to fill out a card for membership. Required information on the card was name, address, drivers license number and date of birth. This was not optional when I asked. That card gets you there membership which will get you into their other clubs (10-15 clubs if I recall).

Area was freshly remodeled from when I was there last. Lighting is much better, but layout is about the same except for the bar area. 2 pool tables which were occupied so I did not bother checking how much a game of pool cost.

Available dances are stage dances for standard tipping, table dances at 5 dollars each, or VIP for 20 dollars each. VIP is not secluded and is in a fairly open area behind the DJ. Easy to see across in both directions as people walk by. No discernible difference between the VIP and table dances. Recommend table dances and hanging by the stage as you get a much better view between the stage dancers and others getting table dances. 3 songs in the VIP for a bump and grind is almost an hours worth of table dances.

Waitresses (there were 2) were good about checking on you without being pushy. Dancers didn't appear to be asking for drinks and were just working the table dance angle. Buying them alcohol will get you thrown out of the club (based on 12 month ago info), but I was surprised to not see them pushing non-alcoholic drinks.

Quality of girls was much better than when I was here last. At least 2 near 10s with most others floating around 7.

FYI. Teddy Bears is still closed down, and has been each night I have swung by the last 2 weeks. Any information on if that is permanent would be appreciated.

Wonderweiss
05-11-10, 17:00
Membership cost 10 dollars plus 10 dollar standard admission. 20 dollars to get in on a Sunday night. Corona was 6 bucks, did not price other beers but assume they were similar as bottled water was 3 dollars each.

Had to fill out a card for membership. Required information on the card was name, address, drivers license number and date of birth. This was not optional when I asked. That card gets you there membership which will get you into their other clubs (10-15 clubs if I recall).

Area was freshly remodeled from when I was there last. Lighting is much better, but layout is about the same except for the bar area. 2 pool tables which were occupied so I did not bother checking how much a game of pool cost.

Available dances are stage dances for standard tipping, table dances at 5 dollars each, or VIP for 20 dollars each. VIP is not secluded and is in a fairly open area behind the DJ. Easy to see across in both directions as people walk by. No discernible difference between the VIP and table dances. Recommend table dances and hanging by the stage as you get a much better view between the stage dancers and others getting table dances. 3 songs in the VIP for a bump and grind is almost an hours worth of table dances.

Waitresses (there were 2) were good about checking on you without being pushy. Dancers didn't appear to be asking for drinks and were just working the table dance angle. Buying them alcohol will get you thrown out of the club (based on 12 month ago info), but I was surprised to not see them pushing non-alcoholic drinks.

Quality of girls was much better than when I was here last. At least 2 near 10s with most others floating around 7.

FYI. Teddy Bears is still closed down, and has been each night I have swung by the last 2 weeks. Any information on if that is permanent would be appreciated.I swear the place keeps changing year after year, I used to be regular there about 4 years ago, now I just go here once a year, the memberships seem to get higher and lady's seem to go downhill in looks, but since he said 7's are floating around I might check it out this week...

Wonderweiss
05-11-10, 17:11
FYI. Teddy Bears is still closed down, and has been each night I have swung by the last 2 weeks. Any information on if that is permanent would be appreciated.As far as Teddy Bears go, for the past 2.3 years, they were trying to act like the joints up north and I remember people saying Leo be making surprise visits (word of mouth at L&L) It couldn't have been money issues since they always had a large crowd at night. LOL I notice a lot people asking about Teddy Bears, have no one ever though about asking the strippers at L&L since that's the only strip club in the Gas house for now.

Wonderweiss
05-12-10, 22:07
I went to L&L today around 4 pm As I was there having a so-so good time, one of the topics I brought up was "what happen to Teddy Bears? " The strippers there told me that it got shut down for soliciting drugs and prostitution. So there you go, Teddy Bears is no more, I guess we have to wait for somebody else to open up something there since L&L is the only joint in town racking in all the money.

Since it's been a year for me going to L&L, I got an membership. All I had to do was show my Drivers licenses and paid $20, didn't have to write down no address, drivers licenses number etc, they just gave me the card an I went in. LOL I guess they didn't trust somsmachine. As far as his report goes, I didn't see no 10's, only three 7's(Autum, Honey, and Kat) the rest are 5's at best.

Magic Rat
05-20-10, 12:28
Does anyone besides me think it's rather odd that Teddy Bears got closed down, leaving Leather and Lace the only club in Gastonia? I've heard the folks over at L&L were aware of the potential bust. Whatever, the results are that the only competition is now gone for L&L.

Topdog113
05-31-10, 01:51
Ok lets talk about the closing of Teddy Bears. Bob F. The owner of Teddys is really a nice fellow. I used to shoot the bull with him in his office a lot. Enjoyed it. Back in early 08 Bob was going to sell Teddys. Two fellows I believe went in together and wanted to buy it from him. I think they signed off on a contract and put $10, 000 down on the purchase of Teddys. Then I believe a little later the two fellows decided to back out and not purchase it. So Bob decided to hang on to it. (Breach of contract coming up I think). The two fellows wanted their money back and Bob said no. If I understand it correctly Bob was in the right to keep the money. They broke the contract. I've seen the same thing in a house deal. People come in liking the property and sign a contract with down payment and then later back out wanting their money back. Depending on how the contract is worded. The buying party is probably shit out of luck in getting their money back. Now in teddys case. I'm ASSUMING and let me say that again ASSUMING the two fellows that didn't get their 10 K back got a little pissed.

They both knew what was going on at Teddys. Gambling/games. Drugs. Prostitution. Etc.

Oh yea. You could take one of the girls if she was willing to the enclosed VIP and let it all hang out. S. & F. Session if you know what I mean. DATY. Most of the typical Gaston girls were ready to go if the money was right. As far as the drugs. I didn't know that was going on their myself. Guess this whole prostitution thing in their really put ole L&L at a competitive disadvantage to say the least not that it doesn't go on at L&L either. On the side LOL. So once again I'm assuming the pissed buying party decided to contact the ABC boys in Raleigh and get the place shut down. Sometime around spring of 08 the ABC boys started an investigation at Teddys and after 5 to 6 months they had all the evidence they needed to make the bust and in early Oct 08 I believe the hammer came down. Believe six people including Bob were sent to jail. Bob having a good lawyer. He's OK. Oh well that's life. Remember a guy named Raymond in Teddys that didn't work their but acted like he owned the place. Had a big big mouth. Got into a little verbal with him. Didn't want to start anything big having respect for Bob who wasn't their at the time. But I wanted to crack Raymonds head open with a 2 by 4 that day. He did have his buddys backing him up. Red neck son of a bitches.

Well guys. If you ever are in Jacksonville Florida go by Poneys. Cindys. And Jakes. The girls in their are hot and they do BBBJ and FS in VIP. Awesome. Sheriffs dept is just down the road but they don't care as long as no drugs are around. Go online if you want some hotties. There's a bunch of ladys of the night sites. They do it all.

Good luck to all you ***** mongers!

Wonderweiss
08-14-10, 21:30
Ok guys, there are only 4 girls working on the first shift. Seems they lost Danger(the black stripper) but there is another girl there name Danger. Autum is still there and surprisingly still there best stripper. Yeah, the VIP is in the open area, one of the most top things to complain about but if you go in there, people can only see you if they walked up to the VIP, if everybody was sitting down on the floor, nobody can see you, people only see the stripper since she is standing up to change positions. Plus VIP is all touch, DJ won't say anything. The new owner is hates Rap music so you won't hear that until around 8pm till close. Besides that, the place keeps changing inside and Beer cost about the same. As far as night shift goes, its been 2 years so when I get a chance, I'll update you guys on that.

Playing
08-16-10, 22:49
Anyone seen a slightly-built blond maybe A+ or B- cup there? Has "Blaze" tat on arm.

Soulonfire
08-29-10, 11:54
Stopped in yesterday and I have to say what a odd place to be at. The gurls in there was around 4's and 5's. Not one was above a 5. I guess I went too early before the shift change but I was getting off of work and needed something to do. This was my first time there. 10 for membership plus 10 more for door fee. Warning the girl that work the day time literally stink. Most strip club I have been to all the girls mask there odor pretty well but yesterday was such a turn off. Two black gurls and I think 4 white gurls. Lack luster place. Maybe one night I will go when the night gurls are there.

Until then be safe everyone.

Gigabyte40
09-06-10, 14:32
A recent visitor to L&L Gastonia was there on a Wednesday and Thursday night. He was not impressed, here's what he said:
There were about a dozen girls, some hot, some not. They all seemed kinda lazy, most of them spend time outside smoking cigarettes. Then they come inside and complain about not making any money. Table dances are only $5, but the hottest ones didn't even approach him for a dance.
The DJ doesn't know how to read the crowd or set the mood for dancers. He plays random songs in random order, regardless of what else is happening in the club. He goes from fast to slow to country to rap. It's crazy.
The visitor said this club seems like a waste of time and money, you probably get more mileage at the clubs in Charlotte.

Youngncguy
09-25-10, 16:26
I was in the strip club mood yesterday, so stopped by L&L at 1 p.m. Friday. Only one girl there worth mentioning, but boy is she worth mentioning. Her name is Danger, she said she is 30, but looks mid 20's. She was a 9-10, for me at least. Big fake tits, gorgeous ass, nice face and great lap dances and spent some money in the VIP as well. What I would not give to get some take out with her. Seriously. I will go back and probe that option further.

ConcordGuy
10-12-10, 03:49
A recent visitor to L&L Gastonia was there on a Wednesday and Thursday night. He was not impressed, here's what he said:

There were about a dozen girls, some hot, some not. They all seemed kinda lazy, most of them spend time outside smoking cigarettes. Then they come inside and complain about not making any money. Table dances are only $5, but the hottest ones didn't even approach him for a dance.

The DJ doesn't know how to read the crowd or set the mood for dancers. He plays random songs in random order, regardless of what else is happening in the club. He goes from fast to slow to country to rap. It's crazy.

The visitor said this club seems like a waste of time and money, you probably get more mileage at the clubs in Charlotte. Might be unfair to blame DJ for music, I'm not sure if it works the same there, but I knew a couple DJ's who worked in strip clubs and they said they don't get to pick the music, each girl that gets onstage picks her own three songs (3 is the typical number for most clubs) to dance too and all the DJ does is try and pump up the crowd having luittle input on the actual playlist. I had one good freind who worked in a dozen clubs and hated it (LOL I asked him if he hated it why didn't he quit, he said he hated not being able to pick his own music but loved the view and the occasional "extras" that went with the job)

Most of these clubs I'm talking about were "Canadian Ballet" clubs (if you don't know what that is just ask, and unfortunately with the change to needing passprts to go across the border it's not as easily accessable) but my guess is most clubs anywhere do that so that the girls are dancing to music they like and will get into more than if they just dance to whatever the DJ feels like playing.

NC Transplant
10-12-10, 09:43
I had a couple of the girls years ago in KY tell me that they pick their own 3 songs, so I have to agree with you on this one. I never did get heavy into the clubs as most of the time it was one big hustle, though I did get take out a couple of times.

Might be unfair to blame DJ for music, I'm not sure if it works the same there, but I knew a couple DJ's who worked in strip clubs and they said they don't get to pick the music, each girl that gets onstage picks her own three songs (3 is the typical number for most clubs) to dance too and all the DJ does is try and pump up the crowd having luittle input on the actual playlist. I had one good freind who worked in a dozen clubs and hated it (LOL I asked him if he hated it why didn't he quit, he said he hated not being able to pick his own music but loved the view and the occasional "extras" that went with the job)

Most of these clubs I'm talking about were "Canadian Ballet" clubs (if you don't know what that is just ask, and unfortunately with the change to needing passprts to go across the border it's not as easily accessable) but my guess is most clubs anywhere do that so that the girls are dancing to music they like and will get into more than if they just dance to whatever the DJ feels like playing.

Gigabyte40
11-28-10, 03:42
Has anyone heard about a new strip club in Gastonia? Need to know name and location. Any info about it is appreciated.

A visitor to L&L Gastonia recently found that they have the same tired old DJ. Seems he has NO knowledge of strip club music. Even the dancers complain that they can't dance to the music he plays. In larger clubs the DJ sets the mood and overall vibe for the club. The guy at L&L has no idea what that means or how to accomplish it. L&L suffers because of him.

Playing
03-11-11, 23:09
If you search BP under strip clubs, I think you'll find what you need.

Has anyone heard about a new strip club in Gastonia? Need to know name and location. Any info about it is appreciated.

A visitor to L&L Gastonia recently found that they have the same tired old DJ. Seems he has NO knowledge of strip club music. Even the dancers complain that they can't dance to the music he plays. In larger clubs the DJ sets the mood and overall vibe for the club. The guy at L&L has no idea what that means or how to accomplish it. L&L suffers because of him.

Gigabyte40
09-02-11, 10:32
Some guy told me he dreamed he went to L&L Gastonia and met a hot little 18yr old. After a lot of texting and convincing, she agreed to do a private party for him.

At the party she danced and grinded on him and agreed to FS but had no interest at all in Billy Joel. She would not even do that if he wore a raincoat. Then he dreamed the guy proceeded with DATY which was nice, but when he got to the main event (covered) there was a strange smell. When he was finished, she leaked, (sorry guys this is gross) she leaked a little milky white cottage cheese. Yuck. Other than that, he said she was cute, nice, cooperative except for the thing mentioned above. He said he might see her again but he paid WAY TOO MUCH and is embarrassed to say how much. If there is a next time it will have to be under 200 roses.

HeadCrusher
10-01-11, 22:30
Just recently moved here from SC. How's the action here? Good or should I just move on to Charlotte? PM me for details please.

Thanks

Gastonian2
10-12-11, 19:57
Recently went to the Gashouse strip club LL. Cannot go there often because of seeing those I might know who I wouldn't want to know. However, try to go every few months at a time that I'm least likely to have that problem. I have the digits of one of the long term dancers, who let me know that the stars and planets were lined up with who was working that would let almost anything go down, and I know that individual who was working as well. So snuck in, daytime girls, had a few drinks and was assured VIP would be worth it. Another long term girl was there also, and these girls are very good friends if you know what I mean.

Had several dual VP dances, and it was on, nipple sucking, me to the girls, girls to the girls, kissing every which way but loose including girl to girl. And I mean DFK. Hands allowed to roam very freely, even somehow managed a 3 way tongue kiss.

Then did a number of VIP's with the girl I know, and again it was on. Hands, fingers, DFK, yes even quick and discreet DATY. Spent one entire song DFK the whole time whle her fingers were doing their trick.

Left with a noticeable wet spot, and went and saw one of my regulars to finish the deed.

You'll probably get more action with daytime girls if that's what you are looking for, if you want the plastic girls the several places in Charlotte are there, but in my experience full contact or possibility for takeout is more limited.

So if you're in the Gashouse and can't find your lucky lady, what the heck stop in and get a membership and give it a try.

Gastonian

Bouinage
10-13-11, 12:29
Recently went to the Gashouse strip club LL. Cannot go there often because of seeing those I might know who I wouldn't want to know. However, try to go every few months at a time that I'm least likely to have that problem. I have the digits of one of the long term dancers, who let me know that the stars and planets were lined up with who was working that would let almost anything go down, and I know that individual who was working as well. So snuck in, daytime girls, had a few drinks and was assured VIP would be worth it. Another long term girl was there also, and these girls are very good friends if you know what I mean.

Had several dual VP dances, and it was on, nipple sucking, me to the girls, girls to the girls, kissing every which way but loose including girl to girl. And I mean DFK. Hands allowed to roam very freely, even somehow managed a 3 way tongue kiss.

Then did a number of VIP's with the girl I know, and again it was on. Hands, fingers, DFK, yes even quick and discreet DATY. Spent one entire song DFK the whole time whle her fingers were doing their trick.

Left with a noticeable wet spot, and went and saw one of my regulars to finish the deed.

You'll probably get more action with daytime girls if that's what you are looking for, if you want the plastic girls the several places in Charlotte are there, but in my experience full contact or possibility for takeout is more limited.

So if you're in the Gashouse and can't find your lucky lady, what the heck stop in and get a membership and give it a try.

GastonianHave been to Gas. LL along time ago. Is it in the same place or did they move a few years back. Sounds like a good time.

Thanks.

Gigabyte40
01-01-12, 23:30
Is L&L Gastonia still open?

A dancer friend told me they had some trouble there and might have closed.

Need more info if anyone knows.

Thanks

Magic Rat
01-05-12, 00:54
L&L is open as usual. Remember they don't open until 6 pm on Sunday and Monday.

Is L&L Gastonia still open?

A dancer friend told me they had some trouble there and might have closed.

Need more info if anyone knows.

Thanks

Gigabyte40
02-18-12, 09:57
L&L is open as usual. Remember they don't open until 6 pm on Sunday and Monday.Went there recently and had fun. Lots of cute young spinner types, all around 20 yrs. Old. A friend talked one into doing takeout and she was so agreeable we couldn't believe it. She was so hot and agreed to 100. She even shared her digits. Then she said she needed advance of 40 of that to pay her tipout so she could leave the club early. He gave her 40. We never heard from her, phone number was fake. I remember the letters printed on her trampstamp on her back.

Live and learn.

Don't ever give any girl and advance like that. There are lots of thieves in the clubs, and they're all trying to find a way to extract money from you.

Respectfully submitted. GB40

Baja 910
04-09-12, 16:23
What ever happened to the blonde named marilyn that worked there?

It has been awhile but the last time I was in she was not working there and the other girls would not offer any other info.

She working in Charlotte now?

Member #4740
04-10-12, 14:04
What ever happened to the blonde named marilyn that worked there?

It has been awhile but the last time I was in she was not working there and the other girls would not offer any other info.

She working in Charlotte now?She is no longer working as a dancer. It's a shame too because she was one of my favorites.

Satiatus
05-21-12, 15:34
Ran into her one night also after my brother went in and got pissed. The tramp stamp says Aurthur (IIRC) and she is very hot and skinny (Bony ASS) and will not make eye contact with me since I called her out on it. ALL the other girls know she does it and dislike her greatly. Her baby-daddy puts a lot of pressure on her to bring home the money. Not an excuse, just saying.

My favorites in there know me and its a nice place to chill with boobies.

Went there recently and had fun. Lots of cute young spinner types, all around 20 yrs. Old. A friend talked one into doing takeout and she was so agreeable we couldn't believe it. She was so hot and agreed to 100. She even shared her digits. Then she said she needed advance of 40 of that to pay her tipout so she could leave the club early. He gave her 40. We never heard from her, phone number was fake. I remember the letters printed on her trampstamp on her back.

Live and learn.

Don't ever give any girl and advance like that. There are lots of thieves in the clubs, and they're all trying to find a way to extract money from you.

Respectfully submitted. GB40

Bouinage
09-13-12, 21:32
Gashouse club; so stopped by, there where only 4 girls working, most of them fawning on the regulars. The one I wanted to see was not there, oh well. Shot pool with one of the girls who was cool, we joked about hooking / take out, but she told me that she never would. There was a nice thick white girl, but when I went to tip her she had that "mud butt" smell from not using baby wipes to clean. So that turned me off for the rest of the day. Guess I should thank her for killing my desire and saving me 60-120$

Gigabyte40
12-01-12, 03:21
Sources inside L&L Gastonia report that a lot of housekeeping has been done there. To clean up the selection of girls. MAL owner, guy with initials SB has been seen there a lot too. There have been lots of drama queens, lots of pills, and way too much trouble there for us decent guys. Hopefully the recent housekeeping will return the club to an enjoyable state.

Member #4358
01-06-13, 19:25
Stopped by Friday and caught the ending of the day shift and beginning of the night shift. Older dayshift worker Kaiya very tall w / sexy body. More possibly on the table if you get to know her. Couple of other cute girls for the night shift, which shocked me, it would be nice to spend a little more time to see if any of these girls work out since prices are better than some of the Charlotte clubs. Only downside I saw was one skinny blonde girl (not sure of name) was super high. She almost fell getting on the stage, and did fall into one of the chairs on the front of the stage. I decided to get out of the place at this point.

Sources inside L&L Gastonia report that a lot of housekeeping has been done there. To clean up the selection of girls. MAL owner, guy with initials SB has been seen there a lot too. There have been lots of drama queens, lots of pills, and way too much trouble there for us decent guys. Hopefully the recent housekeeping will return the club to an enjoyable state.

CameltoeJockey
01-17-13, 22:42
I am new to the area but had heard of the Carolina Video Exchange in Gastonia for years. It was "supposedly" an adult video shop with both theaters and private rooms. You would pay a general admission fee and go to the theater. Men and women watching the movie would get excited and have sex right there or get a private room for a little while. I'm str8 and not even bi curious, I know they had a glory hole and that was probably men behind the wall, but the women got really wild or so I heard. Is this place still operated this way? What is the best night? What does it cost? It sounds like my kinda women and my kinda fun.

Any info is appreciated.

Bouinage
01-18-13, 22:00
I am new to the area but had heard of the Carolina Video Exchange in Gastonia for years. It was "supposedly" an adult video shop with both theaters and private rooms. You would pay a general admission fee and go to the theater. Men and women watching the movie would get excited and have sex right there or get a private room for a little while. I'm str8 and not even bi curious, I know they had a glory hole and that was probably men behind the wall, but the women got really wild or so I heard. Is this place still operated this way? What is the best night? What does it cost? It sounds like my kinda women and my kinda fun.

Any info is appreciated.CTJ, LOL, I love a good camel toe too! About CVE, there have been rumors of couples, they even have a couples room. The handful of times I've been, I've never had luck. But have had several ladies tell me they go and get wild. I ve heard that the weekend, Friday and Saturday night. Check the CL listings (mw4m, mw4w) as there are often couples that post they are going.

Buddyt55
01-19-13, 13:14
I will not waste my money going in this place again! I didn't ask what was up with two girls when you first go in, talked to a guy downstairs in the video area he said they did strip shows. I went in to the video booth area downstairs. They have a good idea several viewing booths, a large room with a large table in it and a big screen tv with a porn movie playing with a lot of seating places. Most of the video booths were not working if they did you could only see one or two choices of the videos playing. You couldn't breath the smoke was so thick, it was nasty with paper towels all over the floor, really it was a waste of time. They have a good idea just need to clean the place up. The bathroom was cleaner than the video area.

Bouinage
01-20-13, 19:49
I will not waste my money going in this place again! I didn't ask what was up with two girls when you first go in, talked to a guy downstairs in the video area he said they did strip shows. I went in to the video booth area downstairs. They have a good idea several viewing booths, a large room with a large table in it and a big screen tv with a porn movie playing with a lot of seating places. Most of the video booths were not working if they did you could only see one or two choices of the videos playing. You couldn't breath the smoke was so thick, it was nasty with paper towels all over the floor, really it was a waste of time. They have a good idea just need to clean the place up. The bathroom was cleaner than the video area.I've been there once, was told that the down stairs was the smoking area, upstairs the nonsmoking area. The one girl I saw there wasnt intrested in talking to me at all. Let alone any thing else. Did you find out what the "secret" code was to get a strip show? Thanks

Buddyt55
01-22-13, 16:47
I've been there once, was told that the down stairs was the smoking area, upstairs the nonsmoking area. The one girl I saw there wasnt intrested in talking to me at all. Let alone any thing else. Did you find out what the "secret" code was to get a strip show? ThanksNo I didn't. I went downstairs to the peep show / video area. It was to nasty to stay long, friend of mine told me back some time ago when Laura the owner was there all the time it was better and had some nice girls upstairs. But he said he was there 2 months ago and said it had gone downhill.

Member #4358
04-17-13, 08:51
Not really a frequenter of this L&L since I moved, and especially during the day time, but I had some time to kill and the SW scene in Gastonia is hit or miss or to scary to attempt w / all the arrest recently. So I walked in around 3pm so the only other guy in the place was the DJ. 3 girls working, Celeste, Pleasure and Tequila. Celeste was the prettiest, but she was a little bigger than I like them. Tequila is taller and not bad looking at all, and Pleasure is a spinner, but has some stretch marks from her 3 kids. I had a little time with all of them, and I would like to say take out is very available. If you get a VIP dance and the DJ isn't in the booth it is anything goes. There was DATY, BBBJ along with other niceties, and I was worried when it started building up and let the girl know I was ready to blow, she told me to go for it. CIM with swallow. I have digits for two of the girls, and might meet up w / one today. I'll ask if I can share the digits. I was told that tip out is super high at the club and take out is available from almost all the girls because they aren't making enough money in the club. If I meet up today I'll let you know what the damage is.

Bouinage
04-17-13, 20:23
Not really a frequenter of this L&L since I moved, and especially during the day time, but I had some time to kill and the SW scene in Gastonia is hit or miss or to scary to attempt w / all the arrest recently. So I walked in around 3pm so the only other guy in the place was the DJ. 3 girls working, Celeste, Pleasure and Tequila. Celeste was the prettiest, but she was a little bigger than I like them. Tequila is taller and not bad looking at all, and Pleasure is a spinner, but has some stretch marks from her 3 kids. I had a little time with all of them, and I would like to say take out is very available. If you get a VIP dance and the DJ isn't in the booth it is anything goes. There was DATY, BBBJ along with other niceties, and I was worried when it started building up and let the girl know I was ready to blow, she told me to go for it. CIM with swallow. I have digits for two of the girls, and might meet up w / one today. I'll ask if I can share the digits. I was told that tip out is super high at the club and take out is available from almost all the girls because they aren't making enough money in the club. If I meet up today I'll let you know what the damage is.Great report! Last time I was there none of the ladies really wanted to play, so I got the feeling than nothing was available. Thanks for the update!

NC Transplant
04-17-13, 20:57
Gastonian that used to post on here all the time used to say takeout was always available there and all those girls were willing to play. I never had that luck, but if there is any pussy around, he could sniff out the extras.

Great report! Last time I was there none of the ladies really wanted to play, so I got the feeling than nothing was available. Thanks for the update!

Southerncfp
06-11-13, 11:43
Went to L&L mid afternoon last Friday. Around 2:30pm. The place was nice inside but had 2 girls and they were probably only 3-5 on looks scale. Would not recommend going again. VIP was directly behind the DJ and it was the size of a closet. Very weird to say the least.

Onecurious
07-16-13, 23:05
There used to be a blonde named Celeste working there but I haven't seen her the past couple of weeks. Does anyone know if she's working somewhere else?

CloverHard
07-20-13, 13:43
Some of the girls allow take out. I know of few I got to know. One is brunette about 5'0" 90lbs pretty blue eyes with 32b. One of tightest pussy I had in long time. Her only down fall is she into smoking crack and popping pills. She is more pills popper then crack. She is a sweetheart with a sweet pussy. Her name is diamond on stage and real life Mindy.

Gastonian that used to post on here all the time used to say takeout was always available there and all those girls were willing to play. I never had that luck, but if there is any pussy around, he could sniff out the extras.

Member #5689
07-21-13, 00:58
How is her pricing for private sessions?

Some of the girls allow take out. I know of few I got to know. One is brunette about 5'0" 90lbs pretty blue eyes with 32b. One of tightest pussy I had in long time. Her only down fall is she into smoking crack and popping pills. She is more pills popper then crack. She is a sweetheart with a sweet pussy. Her name is diamond on stage and real life Mindy.

CloverHard
07-21-13, 06:03
Normally $.50-$$

How is her pricing for private sessions?

Gigabyte40
07-22-13, 18:39
Not really a frequenter of this L&L since I moved, and especially during the day time, but I had some time to kill and the SW scene in Gastonia is hit or miss or to scary to attempt w / all the arrest recently. So I walked in around 3pm so the only other guy in the place was the DJ. 3 girls working, Celeste, Pleasure and Tequila. I have digits for two of the girls, and might meet up w / one today. I'll ask if I can share the digits. I was told that tip out is super high at the club and take out is available from almost all the girls because they aren't making enough money in the club. If I meet up today I'll let you know what the damage is.I'm sure tipout can be high there, and the later they show up for work the higher it goes. Tipout for them is lower before 8:00 I think.

Don't fall for this scam there: Girl says yes to takeout but needs you to pay her tipout so she can leave early. I fell for that and paid $40 for a girl and of course she never left and never met me. Her trampstamp says Jonathon on it.

Member #4358
07-27-13, 14:51
No worries, I never paid for tip out. I was just relaying that they hate how high it is even during the day. Takeout is available and it is hit are miss. You can get a good idea if takeout is available by taking them to VIP. If they are willing to share a little more and let you touch a little more you have a winner. If not, don't get another dance or even ask what they are doing when they leave.

I'm sure tipout can be high there, and the later they show up for work the higher it goes. Tipout for them is lower before 8:00 I think.

Don't fall for this scam there: Girl says yes to takeout but needs you to pay her tipout so she can leave early. I fell for that and paid $40 for a girl and of course she never left and never met me. Her trampstamp says Jonathon on it.

Dockers55
04-12-14, 16:24
Scary story last night.

http://www.crimeincharlotte.com/man-fires-several-shots-into-gastonia-strip-club/#.U0 mgpFfUG3 I.

Gastonian3
04-12-14, 20:59
No worries, I never paid for tip out. I was just relaying that they hate how high it is even during the day. Takeout is available and it is hit are miss. You can get a good idea if takeout is available by taking them to VIP. If they are willing to share a little more and let you touch a little more you have a winner. If not, don't get another dance or even ask what they are doing when they leave.I don't get a chance real often to go to L and L, however see my post on the Gastonia streetwalker section. Nice looking blonde who works nights after 9 PM, she occasionally walks, and she hangs out at a house just a few streets behind the kings way. Her.

She gave a BBBJ that was a 4 or so. Took her to notell motel, no discussion of $ until after the fact since I had picked her up in the past. I think BBFS is available but I didn't want to partake without a cover. She got me most of the way there and them I finished all over her kitty.

She is around 21 but looks younger. I don't want to give out her real name or stage name, if you are in a position to be in the club after 9 and do some discrete asking about her you will figure it out. You should be able to get what you want for half or less of what an AMP will cost you.

Happy hunting!

CloverHard
04-12-14, 23:43
That is what you call dochebag! Prime example why some people don't deserve to carry a gun.

Scary story last night.

http://www.crimeincharlotte.com/man-fires-several-shots-into-gastonia-strip-club/#.U0 mgpFfUG3 I.

Gigabyte40
04-16-14, 00:30
That is what you call dochebag! Prime example why some people don't deserve to carry a gun.Not that this makes it any better, but, some of those present at the shooting said the shooter never shot his guns INSIDE the club. He was shooting AT the club from the outside.

But some of the shots did make it through the building.

Gastonian4
05-08-14, 13:42
Went to l and l in daytime, talked to one of the dancers outside, said she would do a private party, started to exchange digits and one of her regulars showed up so didn't get a chance. There's a new girl there, nice body no flab, used to dance in Georgia, dances some at uptown. Decent mileage in the VIP, give her a try.

Gastonian4
05-23-14, 16:47
Another daytime visit to L and L, usually at least one new one every week or two. Girls getting used to seeing me. Not as good as the old days, but for $5 dances a good value. Wish they wouldn't use perfume, have to jump in shower and change clothes when I get home to keep from getting busted. VIP I waited for 2 for 30 special, able to freely roam on the tatas, also getting some discreet roaming on outside of the kitty. More attention discreetly given to me than before. May try to go to the next level next time. I think take out is possible have only discreetly mentioned it so far.

Worth a shot daytime don't know about the night girls.

Gastonian4
07-04-14, 15:31
After having a good section with Jessica yet again, decided to enjoy the afterglow at L and L. I am getting closer into doing the deed outside of the club with several girls. None of them are blatant about giving their number out, in general I think you'd need to work on them over 3 or 4 visits. While at L and L I did several VIP with several girls. One of them who I have worked on gave her $ worth today. Word of advice wear loose shorts and no underwear. Full mutual touching both ways available.

I really can't give the girls names and numbers directly it wouldn't be fair to the girls.

Gigabyte40
11-01-14, 17:45
Another daytime visit to L and L, usually at least one new one every week or two. Girls getting used to seeing me. Not as good as the old days, but for $5 dances a good value. Wish they wouldn't use perfume, have to jump in shower and change clothes when I get home to keep from getting busted. VIP I waited for 2 for 30 special, able to freely roam on the tatas, also getting some discreet roaming on outside of the kitty. More attention discreetly given to me than before. May try to go to the next level next time. I think take out is possible have only discreetly mentioned it so far.

Worth a shot daytime don't know about the night girls.Have visited L&L both at night and during the day. The difference is like night and day (ha ha).

At night the quality and quantity of girls is higher. And when it's busy it can be hard to get what you want. But it's still a good time to go.

During the day it can be dead there. Not as many girls, not as many people watching- few customers, only a few staff. So it seems that you could get more mileage in the VIP or even with a private table dance around the corner. There's no guarantee of success but it looked to me like you could make more progress during the day.

GB40.

Gastonian4
11-05-14, 14:22
I have takeout arranged for next week. Dancer has given me plenty of mileage one on one in the club. We haven't come up with anything specific with contribution amount or what activities, though I believe full menu options will be offered. A couple of questions, if you have had takeout how much did it run you and whst services did you get? If you have had takeout from L and L please send me details. Thanks in advance for your help.

GriffXXX
11-05-14, 18:20
I have takeout arranged for next week. Dancer has given me plenty of mileage one on one in the club. We haven't come up with anything specific with contribution amount or what activities, though I believe full menu options will be offered. A couple of questions, if you have had takeout how much did it run you and whst services did you get? If you have had takeout from L and L please send me details. Thanks in advance for your help.Never been to L&L, but my past experiences have been to try to spend around what you drop on her at the club. If she's used to getting $100.00 from you, offer that, or maybe offer $20.00 more. Sometimes these chicks just want to get drunk and fuck. A old trick that I use, is take her to a cheap Mexican Restaurant that sells alcohol. After some food and a few cheap margaritas, she'll feel that you're treating her special like a real date and she might fuck you for less than you originally planned to drop, or if you're lucky for free! . I've had success doing this trick with strippers for years and most times it works out to my benefit.

Gastonian4
11-09-14, 17:41
Please forgive me for not giving too specific info about 2 girls, I can possibly help known senior members. One girl I met on a sugar daddy site, she's late 20's, took her out for a dinner, 2 hours of conversation at her house, and an hour of her dancing nude, she used to be a dancer in charlotte. Pretty much GFE first experience. Just had another encounter, most all activities, $2. Very much into kissing etc. Second girl was takeout from topless club in the gAshouse though she doesn't do much dancing.

These days she is more UTR girl. All activities were on the very reasonably priced menu. Third girl was off a sugar baby website, we had lunch for $1 then next meeting had all activities available for $2. All 3 girls wanted to get to know me before extras offered. BB for all activities on the menu, that's how the GAshouse works so up to you what you partake in. All 3 girls beat the heck out of the AMP girls to say the least. You just have to put in the time to know them.

Gastonian4
11-14-14, 21:24
As long as I have been going to strip clubs, what I saw with the Day girls took the cake today. A regular was in the club, he had 3 separate dancers sit on a chair in front of him and they laid way back, took off their shoes, and put their foot up in his face so he could smell it. Their other foot rubbed him where it counted. I'm no one to judge fetishes I'm sure I have some unique one too, but I about laughed inside watching this. One of the girls told me that the girls did that for the regular table dance price. I needed a chuckle today. I have take out arranged again for tomorrow. Hope you all enjoy yourself when visiting L and L.

Oldted
12-10-14, 12:45
How's the cigarette smoke in this place during the daytime. I can take a little, but probably not as much as happens in a crowded night so I would like to go during the day if it's not too bad.

AlwaysLooking3
12-17-14, 17:04
How's the cigarette smoke in this place during the daytime. I can take a little, but probably not as much as happens in a crowded night so I would like to go during the day if it's not too bad.Its Smoke free. All smoking either out front door or in back past the stage.

AlwaysLooking3
12-17-14, 17:08
How's the cigarette smoke in this place during the daytime. I can take a little, but probably not as much as happens in a crowded night so I would like to go during the day if it's not too bad.Alos, the best time to do a VIP is when the DJ goes outside to smoke! Timing is everything!

Gastonian4
12-24-14, 13:30
I wasn't sure where to post this LOL. My fun has been with a dancer who only rarely dances now. She does housecleaning at the normal rate for that, and then I've had her multiple times do a very personal BTW tge sheets encounter for $1. 0 in addition to the cleaning. All normal activities included as up close and personal and a GFE all the way. Very nice, very accommodating. Going to have another cleaning and more over the weekend.

Everybody have Good Holidays.

Member #6014
01-06-15, 20:35
My first time going to L & L and I was disappointed. I had less than an hour free and wanted to get a couple private dances. The so called VIP room is immediately beside the DJ's seat. No privacy. The girl who first danced at the table for me was horrible. She looked rough up close and was rather weird. I went to the stage, because that girl looked decent from a distance, and she was missing teeth. The one bright spot was a sweet young thing, rough face, but beautiful body. Unfortunately she hardly touched me. I had an expensive shot of tequila and I left totally dejected. In comparison, a club down in GVille was fantastic, those girls will do anything and several of them are quite hot. You might as well drive to Charlotte and not waste your time at L & L. Can give more details if you want. Thanks and stay safe.

Lost Cajun00
01-09-15, 15:31
My first time going to L & L and I was disappointed. I had less than an hour free and wanted to get a couple private dances. The so called VIP room is immediately beside the DJ's seat. No privacy. The girl who first danced at the table for me was horrible. She looked rough up close and was rather weird. I went to the stage, because that girl looked decent from a distance, and she was missing teeth. The one bright spot was a sweet young thing, rough face, but beautiful body. Unfortunately she hardly touched me. I had an expensive shot of tequila and I left totally dejected. In comparison, a club down in GVille was fantastic, those girls will do anything and several of them are quite hot. You might as well drive to Charlotte and not waste your time at L & L. Can give more details if you want. Thanks and stay safe.Do you happen to remember any of the girl's names?

Member #6014
01-11-15, 19:30
Do you happen to remember any of the girl's names?I'm sorry, I don't recall. I'm bad with names and since I knew I wasn't going back I didn't make a point to remember. Honestly, I would recommend you spend your money elsewhere. Surely something in Charlotte is within driving distance. Good luck and stay safe.

Gastonian4
01-28-15, 11:00
Have had takeout 3 or 4 times now with a dancer at L and L, she only dances now and again. I really don't want to say her name in the forum. Much better value than the MP scene, BBBJ, FS, kissing etc. She is wary of just anybody having her info as she has a hubby or boyfriend who doesn't know what she is up to. If you are a Senior member who would be interested in getting some fun with her next time I hook up with her shoot me a PM.

Chrislistic
01-29-15, 10:25
Have had takeout 3 or 4 times now with a dancer at L and L, she only dances now and again. I really don't want to say her name in the forum. Much better value than the MP scene, BBBJ, FS, kissing etc. She is wary of just anybody having her info as she has a hubby or boyfriend who doesn't know what she is up to. If you are a Senior member who would be interested in getting some fun with her next time I hook up with her shoot me a PM.LOL you and you're great luck Gastonina:-p shoot me a PM with some details. You mailbox is full.

NC Transplant
01-29-15, 12:57
Gastonian has a way of sniffing these things out. If there is any pussy around to be had he will find it.

LOL you and you're great luck Gastonina:-p shoot me a PM with some details. You mailbox is full.

Gastonian4
02-20-15, 17:30
Got off work early today and decided to try the daytime girls. Ended up doing 3 VIP with 3 new ones, girls ranged from 4 to 7's. Full roaming allowed up top by all 3 girls. One of them kept grabbing my hands to encourage full roaming up too. 2 of the 3 allowed sucking on nipples and encouraged it. All 3 on the second VIP allowed OTC roaming down below. Sunday Morning I am meeting up with my ex L and L girl for a $1. 0 porn star experience, all activities allowed. She dances some still at L and L but limited, she looks like a librarian LOL glasses and all, if you frequent the place you know who I am talking about. Go into L and L with the right attitude and there's fun to be found.

Gigabyte40
06-12-15, 10:25
Any thoughts about why L&L Gastonia has been so dead lately?

The last few times I went there were just a few (3-5) girls and almost no customers.

I know they can't have one without the other, but where is everybody?

Seems like the club has gone downhill since Leno got demoted and Tim took over.

Thoughts?

GB40.

Southerncfp
07-10-15, 07:19
Stopped in for a few dances and the chance to get some extra fun. Had a regular dancer sit with me and continued to do a lot of talking and not much dancing. I left after about an hour. This place is so hit and miss. I'll give it another couple weeks and head back to see if the scene has improved.

Baja 910
07-21-15, 22:22
Stopped in for a few dances and the chance to get some extra fun. Had a regular dancer sit with me and continued to do a lot of talking and not much dancing. I left after about an hour. This place is so hit and miss. I'll give it another couple weeks and head back to see if the scene has improved.Does Marilyn still work there during the day?

Blonde, Tan, a little older than normal dancers but still has it going on.

I remember some good times in the past with her.

Just wondering if she's till around?

Thank in advance.

Baja.

Magic Rat
07-21-15, 22:30
She did the last time I was there a couple months ago.

Does Marilyn still work there during the day?

Blonde, Tan, a little older than normal dancers but still has it going on.

I remember some good times in the past with her.

Just wondering if she's till around?

Thank in advance.

Baja.

Gastonian4
08-12-15, 18:00
Hadn't been in for awhile but decided to give them a try this week daytime. I've got one L snd L girl I party with sometimes, though she only occasionally dances. I recognize most of the crew even when I am only occasionally there so they leave me be for the most part. Girls there were from 2's to maybe an 8. Recognized one right away we got talking and ended up doing table dances and then VIP. The one I saw was a 7 face and a 5 body, but very friendly, I'm not going to say her dancer name or real name here it wouldn't be fair to her. Got pretty wild in the VIP including DFK lots of touching and sucking up top, lots of feeling down below including over the clothes and even digital fun and my she was wet LOL. Exchanged contact info for possible meeting sometime in the next week. I will provide her name etc only to those I know and trust if you are inclined to hit L and L in the daytime. Kind of a boring club but it's nice when you want some wild time with the right girl. Be good!!

TrackKept
09-11-15, 00:50
Never been there but any chance for BBBJ in VIP?

Hadn't been in for awhile but decided to give them a try this week daytime. I've got one L snd L girl I party with sometimes, though she only occasionally dances. I recognize most of the crew even when I am only occasionally there so they leave me be for the most part. Girls there were from 2's to maybe an 8. Recognized one right away we got talking and ended up doing table dances and then VIP. The one I saw was a 7 face and a 5 body, but very friendly, I'm not going to say her dancer name or real name here it wouldn't be fair to her. Got pretty wild in the VIP including DFK lots of touching and sucking up top, lots of feeling down below including over the clothes and even digital fun and my she was wet LOL. Exchanged contact info for possible meeting sometime in the next week. I will provide her name etc only to those I know and trust if you are inclined to hit L and L in the daytime. Kind of a boring club but it's nice when you want some wild time with the right girl. Be good!!

Gigabyte40
09-11-15, 16:26
Never been there but any chance for BBBJ in VIP?Pretty slim chance of that. If you'd been there you would see why. No privacy.

GB40.

Gigabyte40
09-22-15, 09:34
After visiting L&L regularly, I need to take a break. Almost every time I went there the place was dead. Fewer girls and almost no customers. The vibe is just dead when nobody is there. Some of the girls I talk to say they're not making any money and they're going to quit. Of course they say that all the time. One of the hottest girls there is too arrogant to talk to customers. She just stands in the DJ booth and looks Luna hot. I don't know how she makes any money.

I might go back in a few weeks and see if anything has changed.

GB40.

BarefootNmyr67
09-24-15, 12:10
I ventured in yesterday the 23rd around 5:30 and I was the only guy there until around 6. Completely dead. Sat at the bar initially and a woman that looked liked she was a streetwalker plopped down beside me and started right away asking for some dances and complaining about tip out. The only bright spot was that I got to talk to Maryland which I had not seen her in about 4 years. There were 2 thin white girls and a very pretty black girl there but I left as the first shift girls were leaving around 7.

Barefoot.

Gigabyte40
10-18-15, 20:43
I ventured in yesterday the 23rd around 5:30 and I was the only guy there until around 6. Completely dead. Sat at the bar initially and a woman that looked liked she was a streetwalker plopped down beside me and started right away asking for some dances and complaining about tip out. The only bright spot was that I got to talk to Maryland which I had not seen her in about 4 years. There were 2 thin white girls and a very pretty black girl there but I left as the first shift girls were leaving around 7.

Barefoot.I wandered into Leather & Lace Gastonia on Saturday night. It was after 9 but before 12. It was so dead I couldn't believe it. There was no vibe what-so-ever. Only a couple of girls I would talk to. And several really fat ugly ones. Nobody seemed to enjoy being there or working there.

I'm starting to worry about this place. It can make you feel like a desperate loser when you stay in a place like that for too long.

GB40.

Gastonian4
01-09-16, 18:21
Afternoon shift so so in general but one of my Strip club girls outside the regular stuff is back, but I will not name her in public. If you pick the right girl and work her through 4 or 5 visits it could lead to as much fun as you could want, just don't want to call the girls out on here.

CarlGA
02-18-16, 13:47
There used to be a dancer named Cory at L and L. Tall and good conversationalist. I've been away for a long time. Anyone knows what happened to her. The place has taken a turn for the worse since I was last in town -- in my opinion.

Gigabyte40
07-23-16, 17:35
I've been going to L&L Gastonia for years now, and I have never seen it this bad. I think for the past 20 visits I made in the last year it just got worse every time.

Here are the problems:

- Too many fat ugly girls (ginger)
- little or no management, mis-managed. Every change they make is a change for the worse
- Terrible music, just old 80's music, nothing current and the girls hate the music
- The club takes advantage of girls financially. Charging them to work there (tipout) even when the girl doesn't make any money
- DJ boring monotone country accent (yes it's Gastonia alright - Git yor tippin dollers out)
- Sometimes no DJ just music playlist on autoplay
- No vibe, no atmosphere, just a dirty dark hole in the wall

I got used to it being that way. Then I realized how depressing it is so I've stopped going. Compared to Charlotte Clubs, L&L Gastonia is a real dump.

GB40.

Gastonian4
07-23-16, 18:53
I've been going to L&L Gastonia for years now, and I have never seen it this bad. I think for the past 20 visits I made in the last year it just got worse every time.

Here are the problems:

- Too many fat ugly girls (ginger)
- little or no management, mis-managed. Every change they make is a change for the worse
- Terrible music, just old 80's music, nothing current and the girls hate the music
- The club takes advantage of girls financially. Charging them to work there (tipout) even when the girl doesn't make any money
- DJ boring monotone country accent (yes it's Gastonia alright - Git yor tippin dollers out)
- Sometimes no DJ just music playlist on autoplay
- No vibe, no atmosphere, just a dirty dark hole in the wall

I got used to it being that way. Then I realized how depressing it is so I've stopped going. Compared to Charlotte Clubs, L&L Gastonia is a real dump.

GB40.I agree GB it really has gone downhill. Once wink died things started going south. Slim who owns MAL needs to revamp the Gastonia l and l. I still go in there now and again to see what's up, I've partaked in 3 dancers outside the club in the last few years but overpriced. And there might be a reason now and again one looks like a SW because they have been or still are. Good thing about those I recognize they are cheaper outside the club. I have gotten some good mileage in the VIP and the table dances at $5 are a good value. One of the long term girls is married to one of the male employees but not going to call her on the forum. I'm known in there so the girls are more comfortable in the VIP, I've fairly easily got French kissing, FIV, lots of nipple sucking and good contact if you find one that's halfway decent looking. I'm familiar with the tipouts and the fees l and l charges them, with the reduced traffic girls don't make much but if a decent looking one turns desperate for money easier to work a deal with tgem on the outside! GB we will have to have a few drinks there sometime. Good luck to all you mongers out there.

Gigabyte40
07-27-16, 00:18
I agree GB it really has gone downhill. Once wink died things started going south. Slim who owns MAL needs to revamp the Gastonia l and l. I still go in there now and again to see what's up, I've partaked in 3 dancers outside the club in the last few years but overpriced. And there might be a reason now and again one looks like a SW because they have been or still are. Good thing about those I recognize they are cheaper outside the club. I have gotten some good mileage in the VIP and the table dances at $5 are a good value. One of the long term girls is married to one of the male employees but not going to call her on the forum. I'm known in there so the girls are more comfortable in the VIP, I've fairly easily got French kissing, FIV, lots of nipple sucking and good contact if you find one that's halfway decent looking. I'm familiar with the tipouts and the fees l and l charges them, with the reduced traffic girls don't make much but if a decent looking one turns desperate for money easier to work a deal with tgem on the outside! GB we will have to have a few drinks there sometime. Good luck to all you mongers out there.Yes Slim owns it, but Tim runs it. With Lino sleeping upstairs. Tim looks like Lloyd from Dumb and Dumber. The condition of the club is a reflection of his management style.

GB40.

Dontavious420
07-31-16, 01:41
Definitely agree with you guys, L&L hasn't been good lately. The last few times I went the girls seemed uninspired. Any info about girls that will deal with you outside of the club would be highly appreciated.

Dontavious420
07-31-16, 01:43
Yes Slim owns it, but Tim runs it. With Lino sleeping upstairs. Tim looks like Lloyd from Dumb and Dumber. The condition of the club is a reflection of his management style.

GB40.Definitely agree with you guys, L&L hasn't been good lately. The last few times I went the girls seemed uninspired. Any info about girls that will deal with you outside of the club would be highly appreciated.

Gigabyte40
07-31-16, 15:18
Definitely agree with you guys, L&L hasn't been good lately. The last few times I went the girls seemed uninspired. Any info about girls that will deal with you outside of the club would be highly appreciated.I've stopped going to L&L because it's just so depressing. Girls are so desperate for money and the club charges them to work there. Then the more they make the more the club takes. Requiring them to tip all the employees, pay locker rent or pay fines for clothing and dancing violations. No wonder the girls are uninspired. The place is a dump.

GB40.

Gastonian4
07-31-16, 17:15
I've stopped going to L&L because it's just so depressing. Girls are so desperate for money and the club charges them to work there. Then the more they make the more the club takes. Requiring them to tip all the employees, pay locker rent or pay fines for clothing and dancing violations. No wonder the girls are uninspired. The place is a dump.

GB40.I agree L and L has gone way downhill. Back 10 plus years ago, it was a totally different place. The first night I was ever in Gastonia I ended up at L and L, a girl offered to give me a good time in my room for taking her to lincolnton and she paid off. I ended up sometimes with one of the bartenders crashing out my house now and again and she thanked me in a mutually fun way, she used to come to the parking lot on my way out and BBBJ, those were the good old days. I've had takeout now and again over the years including several in the past year or two, but they are often overpriced even after negotiating down. I've also seen several SWs who are trying to up their game and old habits don't die they will come down in price in a hurry especially if you give them a ride home. It seems lately though that they have girls who just sit there instead of subtly asking for a table dance or you have them doing the opposite and being pushy which I will walk away from in a heartbeat. But regarding their paying to work in the club and giving tipouts I believe that is the norm in almost all clubs. I unofficially was a quasi assistant manager in a Houston club many years ago and the structure was the same, I had one heck of a good time with the girls back then. I did taxes this year and actually did two of the gitls taxes. Yes many of them file taxes especially if they have s kid or two because they make a bundle on the earned income credit. It's trie they get no pay from the clubs and they pay weekly locker fees, they tip out, they pay a house fee for private dances and they spend big bucks on outfits. And all of that is deductible.

I hope thru get their stuff together one of these days. I liked when Teddy Bears was also in town, I am an acquaintance of the guy who owned it and still keep up with him regularly. But the girls got too risqué and got LE attention. Cost him a bundle to get out of it but he's worth s bundle.

Let's hope someone else takes over managing the club. I liked it when Wink managed it before he passed away.

Richard Dixson
10-24-16, 16:41
Hit them last week around 1 pm to grab a beer and kill some time. Man was it bad 3 girls working and honestly I think Ginger was the best of the bunch. One lady was AARP old and the other was ok looking. Was hoping to catch Marland but she wasn't working. I downed my beer and made a quick break for it.

Gigabyte40
11-23-16, 23:45
Hit them last week around 1 pm to grab a beer and kill some time. Man was it bad 3 girls working and honestly I think Ginger was the best of the bunch. One lady was AARP old and the other was ok looking. Was hoping to catch Marland but she wasn't working. I downed my beer and made a quick break for it.L&L continues to be slow and depressing. I heard this story from a girl there. Might not be accurate but here's what she said:

Sunday night a customer came in to arrange takeout with one of the dancers. He made arrangements with her and they both left the club to go to his house. She followed him driving her car but her boyfriend was hiding in the car with her. Not sure exactly what happened but the guy was robbed at his home. Then broken into the next day.

Just be careful out there.

GB40.

BadTtBone
11-27-16, 13:00
Never take home anyone you don't know as even worse has happened to some in the past. I heard from one well known and trusted provider. That one night he wanted her to come to his house she was charging him a out call fee and he didn't want to pay it. So he found this cheap chic on backpage and she ended up stealing something personal that was his wife's and ended up divorced. So never let them come to your place now more than ever. I use to but I knew them and seen them multiple times. Now with all the fly by nights I don't see to many I would let or want at my place. Just too much trouble.

L&L continues to be slow and depressing. I heard this story from a girl there. Might not be accurate but here's what she said:

Sunday night a customer came in to arrange takeout with one of the dancers. He made arrangements with her and they both left the club to go to his house. She followed him driving her car but her boyfriend was hiding in the car with her. Not sure exactly what happened but the guy was robbed at his home. Then broken into the next day.

Just be careful out there.

GB40.

Hit them last week around 1 pm to grab a beer and kill some time. Man was it bad 3 girls working and honestly I think Ginger was the best of the bunch. One lady was AARP old and the other was ok looking. Was hoping to catch Marland but she wasn't working. I downed my beer and made a quick break for it.

Gastonian4
03-29-17, 16:08
Took a rare trip to Gastonia L and L early afternoon. 4 girls working which is a lot for daytime girls. Last time I was in was about 2 months ago. One black girl 3 white girls 2 I hadn't seen before. From a 4 to a 7. One of the girls I took to a hotel about a year ago so I knew mileage would be good. Mileage looked good with the other girls too. One guy went up to tip a dancer on stage and she put her barely clothed pussy right against his face LOL. Got a few table dances from the girl I know then every hour they have a special 2 VIP for 20. Full contact, hands and mouth on her tits, DFK, FIV and she got very wet LOL. I'm not sure about the other dancers but looked like the guys were getting their money's worth. The girl I know had me take her to her hotel room LOL we will leave it there LOL.

Baja 910
04-25-17, 10:22
Stopped in the other day mid afternoon and it was dead. There was one dancer who was way older than what I was looking for.

She was very nice but not my type. Was looking for some younger entertainers.

The bartender was very good looking. She was blonde, a little thick with big boobs, and nice ass. The good kind of thick.

I understand she gives VIP dances. I found this out when another guy asked her for a dance and I had already burned up the time I had before needing to head out.

I was thinking I would head back to try her out.

Anyone had any dances from her and can comment?

Thanks Baja.

NerdIsAWord
06-16-17, 12:26
So I was driving back from Charlotte yesterday and thought I would stop in and check this place out. It was middle of the day and was not crowded at all.

I will start by saying I love dive bars and this place certainly fits into that category. They by far are the most interesting and entertaining places to hang out.

There were 2 dancers working but I got the sense that there were supposed to be a couple more on shift. Neither were really my "type" but both were nice. Ended up getting a dance from a much older dancer. Super friendly and for the age had a great rack that she loved to have played with.

Overall had a great time and was sad that I only had a limited time to hang out.

Would definitely go there for a repeat visit.

Gigabyte40
09-02-17, 10:59
After avoiding L&L Gastonia for a few months I decided to return and see if anything has changed.

Well nothing has changed.

Still the same old depressing vibe. Most of the cute girls have moved to L&L South Blvd or gone elsewhere.

All I saw was about a dozen fat girls.

GB40.

SeekLightNow1
09-03-17, 07:07
After avoiding L&L Gastonia for a few months I decided to return and see if anything has changed.

Well nothing has changed.

Still the same old depressing vibe. Most of the cute girls have moved to L&L South Blvd or gone elsewhere.

All I saw was about a dozen fat girls.

GB40.Yeah I was there last night as well guy with the super man shirt on had a couple good dances with the twin that wears glasses. Great conversation with the waitress and her daughter before shelve bailed but overall depressing. If you were there last night have me curious which guy you were LOL.

Be safe.

S.

Seek.

Baja 910
10-04-17, 16:47
My last trip to L&L Gastonia some time ago was not very eventful. I reported on it a few posts back.

I will find myself in the area again soon and was hoping things have changed for the better.

Anyone with anything to report or am I wasting my time? PM is fine.

Thanks in Advance.

Baja.

Gastonian4
11-18-17, 02:04
Went to L and L for about an hour Friday late afternoon. There was either 3 or 4 girls and about 8 or more guys. I recognized several of the girls even though a couple of guys had the girls tied up. Didn't even partake of a dance. Fun part was one of the hostesses was very friendly, and had a nice conversation. She even was amendable to allowing me to check out her ample Tatas which were a 9 out of a 10 and natural. VIP with her would have been. 3 May just try that out one of these days. I've found over the years that 1 out of 5 or 6 girls are doable if you work them right. One of the girls there today I partied with at her hotel about a year ago. I'm pretty well known there over the last 15 years so it's easier to get some action versus someone walking in for the first time. One guy I saw there today could very well be one of you?

On a side note I took one of my long term girls to the CVE and took her home before I visited L and L.

Gigabyte40
11-29-17, 14:38
Went to L and L for about an hour Friday late afternoon. There was either 3 or 4 girls and about 8 or more guys. I recognized several of the girls even though a couple of guys had the girls tied up. Didn't even partake of a dance. Fun part was one of the hostesses was very friendly, and had a nice conversation. She even was amendable to allowing me to check out her ample Tatas which were a 9 out of a 10 and natural. VIP with her would have been. 3 May just try that out one of these days. I've found over the years that 1 out of 5 or 6 girls are doable if you work them right. One of the girls there today I partied with at her hotel about a year ago. I'm pretty well known there over the last 15 years so it's easier to get some action versus someone walking in for the first time. One guy I saw there today could very well be one of you?

On a side note I took one of my long term girls to the CVE and took her home before I visited L and L.Went to L&L last weekend. It was so bad. Because the new DJ was terrible. There were long pauses of silence between songs as he tried to introduce the girls. And they were not even coming on stage for him. The music was tired old stuff I've never heard.

I spoke with the manager Lino and asked what's up. He said the new DJ was struggling because their computer crashed and they lost all of their music. They installed an old computer with old music. The girls weren't dancing and the atmosphere sucked. I left after about 30 minutes. Couldn't stand anymore.

GB40.

LuvBoobies
11-29-17, 19:34
I've been to both L&L clubs. Not much going on while visiting but I am new to the area. I walk by Uptown Cabaret daily but haven't stopped in yet. I mostly have been working the SA / WYP pipeline since moving here.

Gastonian4
12-04-17, 20:20
Went today, Monday afternoon. I actually had quite a nice time. Slim, who owns all the MAL clubs was outside working on some lights or something. Talked to him a few minutes then went inside. There were 3 or 4 MAL employees there including Slims son who I believe is there computer guru. They were putting in a new computer system, looked like they were putting in current equipment to bring the club up to date. I believe they also have fixed their problems with the DJ system. I met and talked to their director of operations who is a very attractive redheaded Fox. Beautiful girl and beautiful hair. Sounds like they are going to attempt to upgrade things at the club. There were about 5 or 6 girls there and more guys than I've seen in a while. I got a few dances from a girl who I did take out with a year or so ago and she did not disappoint. I spent an hour with her DATY a year earlier, at her asking me to not quit LOL. The girl behind the bar was hot once again and kept busy giving VIP dances. Sorry I'm not providing names but I don't think it'd be fair to these girls calling them out by name. Let's hope Slim can turn things around.

Gastonian4
02-10-18, 21:01
Interesting experience today, 4 girls 2 soso 1 about a 7 and one about an 8. I knew the bartender from another place she used to work, got a few VIP from a girl ended up with DFK and FIV. Another girls mom worked there years back and turns I partied with her mom years back outside the club, I even remember meetin the daughter now dancer when she was 17 LOL small world. Ended up getting 2 VIP from the daughter who is an airhead. Guess I'm getting older to start messing with the new generation of girls hehe.

NC Transplant
02-10-18, 23:11
Acorns don't fall far from the tree do they? First mom now daughter. I hope she at least learned some skills?

Interesting experience today, 4 girls 2 soso 1 about a 7 and one about an 8. I knew the bartender from another place she used to work, got a few VIP from a girl ended up with DFK and FIV. Another girls mom worked there years back and turns I partied with her mom years back outside the club, I even remember meetin the daughter now dancer when she was 17 LOL small world. Ended up getting 2 VIP from the daughter who is an airhead. Guess I'm getting older to start messing with the new generation of girls hehe.

Dontavious420
02-13-18, 00:39
Interesting experience today, 4 girls 2 soso 1 about a 7 and one about an 8. I knew the bartender from another place she used to work, got a few VIP from a girl ended up with DFK and FIV. Another girls mom worked there years back and turns I partied with her mom years back outside the club, I even remember meetin the daughter now dancer when she was 17 LOL small world. Ended up getting 2 VIP from the daughter who is an airhead. Guess I'm getting older to start messing with the new generation of girls hehe.Inbox me the info? Thanks in advance!

SeekLight
07-18-18, 08:19
Just letting you guys know they have raised the prices for the dances.

During the Day is $5 table dances till 7 pm.

VIP is now $25.

After 7 PM table dances go to $10 VIP still $25.

No upgrades in the club and same girls for the most part.

Do have one new girl goes by Snow white girl short with really short hair small pierced nipples very hot for that club. Great dancer but extras don't seem to be available.

Be Safe.

Seek.

Gastonian4
07-18-18, 19:43
Just letting you guys know they have raised the prices for the dances.

During the Day is $5 table dances till 7 pm.

VIP is now $25.

After 7 PM table dances go to $10 VIP still $25.

No upgrades in the club and same girls for the most part.

Do have one new girl goes by Snow white girl short with really short hair small pierced nipples very hot for that club. Great dancer but extras don't seem to be available.

Be Safe.

Seek.L and L girls Gastonia 10 for a nighttime table dance? Good luck with that!

SeekLight
07-19-18, 16:35
L and L girls Gastonia 10 for a nighttime table dance? Good luck with that!Clean out your mailbox Gastonian always full how am I supposed to tell you about hooking up with your UTR girl last night.

Seek.

NCSeller
07-19-18, 18:52
L and L girls Gastonia 10 for a nighttime table dance? Good luck with that!I suppose this is the age old problem. The customers are who they are due to the quality and quantity of dancers, the dancers are who they are because of the money that can be made. I doubt that going from $5 to $10 changes a thing. The guys going there now are going to continue to go there. Maybe buy a few less dances, but lets hope it brings in more and better.

Gastonian4
07-19-18, 20:51
I suppose this is the age old problem. The customers are who they are due to the quality and quantity of dancers, the dancers are who they are because of the money that can be made. I doubt that going from $5 to $10 changes a thing. The guys going there now are going to continue to go there. Maybe buy a few less dances, but lets hope it brings in more and better.I hope you're right, but from your posts you're more of a Vegas Charlotte Atlanta kind of guy. I've lived in the gas house for 20 years, it'd be really hard to turn it into a 10 dollar table dance place but I admire Slim giving it a shot. I haven't paid an entry fee in 15 years no matter what the rules are, the girls don't want to turn me away at the door LOL. And I'm not a cheap type of guy at all, quite the opposite. I'll do the VIP in a heartbeat for the girls making it worth my while.

Baja 910
09-19-18, 20:19
What is the latest with L&L? I hope to visit during the dayshift soon. It has been awhile since I have been.

BabySmurf209
10-05-18, 01:05
What is the latest with L&L? I hope to visit during the dayshift soon. It has been awhile since I have been.It's the same shit like always been for day shift I was there for it yesterday. 6 girls in total from what I saw.

Gigabyte40
10-18-18, 02:09
Does anyone remember a dancer at L&L Gastonia named Dani? She was a tiny blonde spinner. Super thin, young, like 90 pounds.

If you remember her you can PM me for her whereabouts. It's not good news.

GB40.

Gastonian4
12-16-18, 17:09
I've got a girl that I've kept up with over the years who is an occasional dancer at the club and who I've had takeout from the club now and again. This post is targeting those of you who I've known for a long time or who have had takeout from L and L in case you've had the same dancer. Anyway it's Christmas time and she needs some Santa spending money. I'm looking to hook up with her this coming Sat afternoon and she indicated another friend she'd be up to entertaining as well. No I won't give out her contact info or even her name freely so don't bother PM me unless I know you well if you're free on sat afternoon let me know. Or if you've got takeout from L and L let's exxhsnge details.

Gigabyte40
02-24-19, 00:19
A stripper told me that the dancers at L&L Gastonia now have a phone app that some use to communicate with each other. It's called something cafe. I have not actually seen it but she says the girls at the club use it to find out who's working, how many girls are there, and whether it's crowded and worth going in to work.

I told her I'd love to have that app and sign in to see what's happening. She said customers can't use it and won't be authorized to.

She did mention that the club seems to be getting busy during the day with lots of girls showing up to work the day shift.

Let us know if you can confirm any of this.

GB40.

SeekGastonia
02-25-19, 13:16
A stripper told me that the dancers at L&L Gastonia now have a phone app that some use to communicate with each other. It's called something cafe. I have not actually seen it but she says the girls at the club use it to find out who's working, how many girls are there, and whether it's crowded and worth going in to work.

I told her I'd love to have that app and sign in to see what's happening. She said customers can't use it and won't be authorized to.

She did mention that the club seems to be getting busy during the day with lots of girls showing up to work the day shift.

Let us know if you can confirm any of this.

GB40.Yeah its like FB messenger can't remember the name but MAL issues user / pass don't really see why I would want access but to each his own LOL.

Seek.

MotownMichael
03-06-19, 20:29
Decided to hit the local L&L a couple of weeks ago while I had the casa to myself. Found a sexy number working there that was amendable to takeout. First time that I had takeout without really putting in work. Things must be slow there now.

Gastonian4
04-20-19, 13:26
Hadn't been in a while, went and had a BLT and a beer early afternoon Saturday. 4 girls there and all were slender and I'd do them given the chance. Saw raine itty bitty and slender and no tits whatsoever but I don't mind that. Got 4 table dances with her, on 3rd and 4th she didn't object to me feeling her little tits and feeling all over her ass. But then I threw her a 20 and she said first of the year it's 10 per dance. I think they had a sign but I'm not giving Gastonia girls 10 for a dance. I would have tried the other 3 girls also had it been 5 per dance instead of 10. Call me a cheapskate LOL. I've got an ex L and L dancer I bang now and again but she's been tough to hook up with now, right QCG LOL? At the bar they were talking about 2 girls they let go for prostituting dang wish I'd hooked up before they left. You all be careful!

Bouinage
04-20-19, 13:40
Hadn't been in a while, went and had a BLT and a beer early afternoon Saturday. 4 girls there and all were slender and I'd do them given the chance. Saw raine itty bitty and slender and no tits whatsoever but I don't mind that. Got 4 table dances with her, on 3rd and 4th she didn't object to me feeling her little tits and feeling all over her ass. But then I threw her a 20 and she said first of the year it's 10 per dance. I think they had a sign but I'm not giving Gastonia girls 10 for a dance. I would have tried the other 3 girls also had it been 5 per dance instead of 10. Call me a cheapskate LOL. I've got an ex L and L dancer I bang now and again but she's been tough to hook up with now, right QCG LOL? At the bar they were talking about 2 girls they let go for prostituting dang wish I'd hooked up before they left. You all be careful!LOL 10 is a lot. A few years ago I was speaking to the then manager of L&L South (timmy) and he told me he (used) to routinely troll backpage looking for L&L dancers, he said if he found any then they would get fired. I think he was just looking for himself LOL.

SeekGastonia
04-26-19, 04:28
Stopped by dead as hell no one there guys or girls really slim pickings did get the scoop on the club tho. They have a new GM (female) she has decided it should be a more upscale place LOL has raised prices on everything drinks food dances. On a rampage to get any girl out of there who is offering extras the two let go went by Silver and Trinity caught them posting on STG. Place is still a shit hole smells like mold bathroom still broken and nasty. Staff is rude as hell not much reason to go back for that price I will just head to charlotte myself.

Happy Hunting.

-Seek.

Magic Rat
04-26-19, 09:53
LOL 10 is a lot. A few years ago I was speaking to the then manager of L&L South (timmy) and he told me he (used) to routinely troll backpage looking for L&L dancers, he said if he found any then they would get fired. I think he was just looking for himself LOL.One gal from L&L South that offered me otc later said she got fired because she posted an ad on BP. I never partook as she was a $60 BP hooker type wanting $250 for the hour.

SeekGastonia
04-26-19, 11:10
One gal from L&L South that offered me otc later said she got fired because she posted an ad on BP. I never partook as she was a $60 BP hooker type wanting $250 for the hour.Yeah they fire them at gastonia and then let them work at other clubs Slim knows the game he gets paid when the girls offer takeout cause the guys keep coming back buying overpriced beer.

-Seek.

Gastonian4
04-26-19, 11:36
Yeah they fire them at gastonia and then let them work at other clubs Slim knows the game he gets paid when the girls offer takeout cause the guys keep coming back buying overpriced beer.

-Seek.I can confirm, one girl told me they recently fired two girls for doing things on the side. I still occasionally see an L and L girl who rarely dances any more, been messing with her off and on for 4 or 5 years, a real sweetheart and a nice looking girl. First time she came to my house to clean it, she actually cleaned it and we did the deed after. Last time I was with her was last weekend on Easter. Not going to put her name out there, she's been good to me and I wouldn't do her like that. One other monger on here I introduced her to as well. I think there's still possibilities there, but I'm not going to pay 10 for lap dances in Gastonia, they should have stayed with the 5.

RichieG23
05-23-19, 13:23
Had to trek to Greensboro yesterday, so I decided to check out Nicole's. I am very new to NC, and it was certainly a different experience for me. There were 6 six girls when I gothere at around 8. 3 AA and 3 white. 2 AA ladies were spinner types, but on the older side, other gal was thicker, tall, beautiful eyes and a great smile. She gave me the tour. The other girls, one was older, short and a nice body, but you could tell she has been through the wringer a few times. Other 2 two were younger, with ok bodies, one had pretty blue eyes and a real fat ass. Got a lapper from those 2 and the thicker woc. Dances were ok, said I was not allowed by house rules to touch, yet touching was very much encouraged by all 3. The two younger white women got called away, as I guess a regular came in and requested both of them for the private room, so I sat and talked with Zara for a bit, and we negotiated the tip and went back to our room. She was very accommodating to my wants and needs, and I left without a headache. While none of them are lookers, most were friendly and talkative and I am sure that I will repeat.

Magic Rat
07-07-19, 12:33
I made a visit last week and was told table dances are $10 and VIPs are $25. I didn't notice the drink prices being any higher and actually Dream the bartender was friendlier than usual. 6 dancers working but I was the only one who got any kind of dances in the hour or so I was there. The DJ booth is now on the opposite side of the club from the VIP and they've built a wall around the VIP but anyone who walks by can still see in. I got 2 VIP dances which were not up to the standards I've been used to in the past. Oh and I had to pay the $20 membership fee for the first time in years. Just an update for everyone!

Gigabyte40
07-07-19, 20:35
I made a visit last week and was told table dances are $10 and VIPs are $25. I didn't notice the drink prices being any higher and actually Dream the bartender was friendlier than usual. 6 dancers working but I was the only one who got any kind of dances in the hour or so I was there. The DJ booth is now on the opposite side of the club from the VIP and they've built a wall around the VIP but anyone who walks by can still see in. I got 2 VIP dances which were not up to the standards I've been used to in the past. Oh and I had to pay the $20 membership fee for the first time in years. Just an update for everyone!I have always gotten in free at L&L using MAL coupon found here: https://malentertainment.com/.

If they ever try to charge me for membership I will not pay it and I will not go back. L&L Gastonia is way below the standards of any real club. Since they are next to the new FUSE district I guess they think that is going to raise their standards. So they spent some money moving the DJ booth and nailing up plywood paneling. Big deal. The place is still a dump.

GB40.

Magic Rat
07-09-19, 08:21
I have always gotten in free at L&L using MAL coupon found here: https://malentertainment.com/.

If they ever try to charge me for membership I will not pay it and I will not go back. L&L Gastonia is way below the standards of any real club. Since they are next to the new FUSE district I guess they think that is going to raise their standards. So they spent some money moving the DJ booth and nailing up plywood paneling. Big deal. The place is still a dump.

GB40.No arguments with anything you're saying GB40. I was in the area and didn't have time to go to Charlotte so I sucked it up and paid. And I had forgotten about the coupon. Thanks for reminding me.

Gastonian4
08-24-19, 19:55
So I only stop by every few months went there late this afternoon. Actually had some decent talent. Hooked up with Sammy cute brunette. Couple table dances second one she showed me her pussy. Feeling tits all good. Nice dance. Ended up with few VIPs. Tits in mouth. More showing pussy. Rubbing through her thong etc. If I'd have had a few more vips I think DFK and maybe even FIV could have been available. The bartender was unbelievably hot. 40 for VIP with her might have to save my pennies. Apparently one of the dancers not there is a masseuse definitely have to check that out.

Gastonian4
08-24-19, 19:57
The masssuse name is Sam.

Baja 910
10-10-19, 08:33
It has been over a year or more since I have been to L&L in Gastonia. Based on the posts there are some new faces to go check out.

Is Marilyn still dancing?

Thanks in advance!

Baja.

Gastonian4
10-10-19, 12:39
It has been over a year or more since I have been to L&L in Gastonia. Based on the posts there are some new faces to go check out.

Is Marilyn still dancing?

Thanks in advance!

Baja.As far as I know Marilyn isn't dancing but I may be wrong. I think she married Scottie who used to work there.

Finger Bang
10-10-19, 18:27
As of about a month ago Marilyn was still working there. Works Tue-Sat.

As far as I know Marilyn isn't dancing but I may be wrong. I think she married Scottie who used to work there.

Gastonian4
10-10-19, 21:29
As of about a month ago Marilyn was still working there. Works Tue-Sat.Thanks for the update! Marilyn just never has done it for me but she's nice. Lordy I remember L and L in the early 2000's. Totally wild back then. Now table dances have gone to 10 from 5. And new female manager is less likely to look the other way compared to the old managers.

Gigabyte40
10-10-19, 23:25
I heard this from a dancer, cannot confirm:

QT on West Franklin at Garrison has to close some nights from 2 am till 3 am. It's because L&L closes at 2 am and too many people were heading to QT and partying in the parking lot.

Can anybody confirm this?

Also heard there is a new bar located next to L&L. Drinks are cheaper there and some people go there to drink instead of paying higher prices for drinks at L&L.

Sounds like this new bar might have some potential for meeting girls. ?

I have not checked this out, but I will.

Please feel free to comment or correct me on these.

GB40.

Gastonian4
10-11-19, 11:15

QT on West Franklin at Garrison has to close some nights from 2 am till 3 am. It's because L&L closes at 2 am and too many people were heading to QT and partying in the parking lot.

Also heard there is a new bar located next to L&L. Drinks are cheaper there and some people go there to drink instead of paying higher prices for drinks at L&L.

GB40.I can't confirm about the QT. I do know there's a new bar by L and L. I contacted a dancer Through WYP who asked me if I wanted to meet there with her but never did work out at this point anyway. Not sure what her angle was.

Gigabyte40
10-13-19, 01:06

GB40.I spoke to someone at QT. He confirmed that they close for 1 hour on Sat nights from 2 am to 3 am. He said the problematic crowd does not come from L&L but from Remedies. He said things got pretty rough during that time Sat 2-3 am that closing was the only solution. I guess we'll have to find the strippers somewhere else.

GB40.

SeekGastonia
10-14-19, 09:47
I spoke to someone at QT. He confirmed that they close for 1 hour on Sat nights from 2 am to 3 am. He said the problematic crowd does not come from L&L but from Remedies. He said things got pretty rough during that time Sat 2-3 am that closing was the only solution. I guess we'll have to find the strippers somewhere else.

GB40.Female manager girl is gone several offers for take out since she left old club is back LOL and guys it's $5 quit ***** in damn LOL day shift girls still all offer up extras. Night shift just got to get that dance you leave that thumb in your lap if she slides her that over rides it you know you good to go. And avoid the damn VIP is trash couches both broken.

Seek.

Gastonian4
12-14-19, 15:41
Female manager girl is gone several offers for take out since she left old club is back LOL and guys it's $5 quit ***** in damn LOL day shift girls still all offer up extras. Night shift just got to get that dance you leave that thumb in your lap if she slides her that over rides it you know you good to go. And avoid the damn VIP is trash couches both broken.

Seek.Decided to go by L and L Friday late afternoon. One of the part time dancers I hook up with outside the club on a regular basis but she wasn't working. Decided to stay and see what was up. Probably 5 girls, 4 of them looked decent believe it or not. There was a hottie named Rain who's worked there for awhile. She got on stage and I noticed a few extra guys making their way to her. Really good on the dance floor and the poles She's slender, no tits to speak of but nice bod nonetheless. Guys were tipping her on stage $5 at a time and noticed she was giving them a good time and good value for the $. Tipped a couple 5's and she backed up to have her puss right there. Tipped the bill under her bottom from her back side and put it under and rubbed my fingers on her pussy lips as I slid the bill in. Very nice. Got her for some table dances later with good contact and held my hand palm up while she put her puss on my fingers and got some good rubbing in including one with a quick pull to the side and got my fingers wet, not inside but good rub against her puss and felt the lips. If I'd have had more time and $ would have seen how grabby I could get.

Maybe there's some hope for this place after all.

OktoberMan1
01-07-20, 18:13
Stopped by Sunday night to feel the place out. Gals outnumbered guys. Surprisingly a couple hotties, and a couole really friendly not-so-hotties. I couldn't break away from the not-so- hotties long enough to get some good attention from the nice ones, so I got frustrated and left. LOL. Going to try again next time I'm in the area. Although the quality is a bit lower than Chatlotte clubs, at least the gals were nice.

Myter1
06-09-20, 21:19
Drove by around 9 Tuesday night. About 4 cars in the lot of which probably half or more might be staff / dancers. As I'm not a regular I'd end up having to pay cover to see inside so I skipped it. Anybody tried them out lately? I don't mind helping out the girls if there are actually a few there. Like most of us boredom is pulling me down so any distraction is welcome.

SeekGastonia
06-10-20, 11:26
Drove by around 9 Tuesday night. About 4 cars in the lot of which probably half or more might be staff / dancers. As I'm not a regular I'd end up having to pay cover to see inside so I skipped it. Anybody tried them out lately? I don't mind helping out the girls if there are actually a few there. Like most of us boredom is pulling me down so any distraction is welcome.You didn't miss anything would have been turned away still isn't open according to the FB page was supposed to open last night but something stopped them.

DiscrectionAdv
06-10-20, 19:14
Just saw they'll be back open on their FB tonight. Leaning towards chancing it and dropping in, feels like it might be a lucky night.

Gastonian4
06-10-20, 20:50
Just saw they'll be back open on their FB tonight. Leaning towards chancing it and dropping in, feels like it might be a lucky night.Let us know how it is if you decide to go. The girls are probably going to be desperate for tips! I've regularly been seeing an ex dancer there for several years now. From her sounds like it's not the greatest job in the world LOL.

Pnizzle814
06-12-20, 13:53
You must sign a waiver. Temperature check. Tipping at stage only. No Table side couch or VIP dances.

The area is dangerous road construction. Bar next door looks rough.

Gastonian4
06-12-20, 16:46
You must sign a waiver. Temperature check. Tipping at stage only. No Table side couch or VIP dances.

The area is dangerous road construction. Bar next door looks rough.No table side? What's the point? I can see tits and ass online for nothing LOL.

Gigabyte40
06-12-20, 19:35

The area is dangerous road construction. Bar next door looks rough.The bar next door to L&L Gastonia is Filthy Lu's Tavern. When I went it was pretty friendly, just a bar with good music, OK food and pool tables.

Some of the dancers at L&L go there, and some customers from L&L go to Filthy Lu's to get cheaper drinks. But I'm not sure they're cheaper.

I also heard that MAL owns the bar but that is un-confirmed.

GB40.

DiscrectionAdv
06-13-20, 12:23
Let us know how it is if you decide to go. The girls are probably going to be desperate for tips! I've regularly been seeing an ex dancer there for several years now. From her sounds like it's not the greatest job in the world LOL.Went opening night. Only one girl working, so I didn't really stay long. Came back Thursday night. $15 cover with $10 food voucher. More girls working, but no table dances and only tip at stage. VIPs were going on for the most part though. Didn't partake in any vips, because the girls didn't seem too enthusiastic about being there. LOL.

NC Transplant
06-13-20, 19:27
Reopen with a lot of rules why bother. We go to places to relax and have a good time. Make it a freaking hassle why even go?

The area is dangerous road construction. Bar next door looks rough.

Baja 910
07-20-20, 20:11
Is Marilyn still around?

She is probably the only dancer I remember from there.

Gastonian4
07-21-20, 13:34
Is Marilyn still around?

She is probably the only dancer I remember from there.Last I knew she was married to Scottie who used to be the cook.

MartyBass864
07-21-20, 22:13
Are you going way back? Was she a platinum blonde. Who use to dance to Fleetwood mac a lot? She worked was a bartender at Teddy bears? Good I loved that place.

Finger Bang
07-22-20, 08:49
Still working there. I believe Tue-Sat. PM me if you need anymore info. Tried to PM you but your inbox is full

Is Marilyn still around?

She is probably the only dancer I remember from there.

Gastonian4
07-22-20, 15:46
Are you going way back? Was she a platinum blonde. Who use to dance to Fleetwood mac a lot? She worked was a bartender at Teddy bears? Good I loved that place.I'm casual acquaintances with the guy who owned teddy bears. Too bad he ran into all the legal stuff!

RayCee
07-23-20, 11:22
Last time I saw her, which was some time ago, she was working days and had dark hair and had put on quite a few pounds and was not nearly as "accommodating" in her dancing as has she had once been in her "Blondie" days. Did you know she was on Springer as a stripper on one of his crazy TV shows? Strip clubs were getting to be much less fun before the Covid outbreak and probably will be much less so going forward. These times are not much fun. Stay safe.

Gastonian4
07-24-20, 17:08
Last time I saw her, which was some time ago, she was working days and had dark hair and had put on quite a few pounds and was not nearly as "accommodating" in her dancing as has she had once been in her "Blondie" days. Did you know she was on Springer as a stripper on one of his crazy TV shows? Strip clubs were getting to be much less fun before the Covid outbreak and probably will be much less so going forward. These times are not much fun. Stay safe.I was never a fan. Never got much mileage with her but she was always very nice. Interesting about springer I had a girl I used to party with years back that was on springer and she told me all about the trip etc and watched the episode with her. Very interesting hearing about what's behind the scenes.

MartyBass864
07-25-20, 08:31
Will not be going anytime soon. All the streets surrounding the club are torn up do to construction. The covid 19 restrictions are not conducive to a good time. And in the last. Month all the girls featured on facebook are all 5's nothing to inspire me to go. Those are mostly posting photos of food which is not why I goto any strip club. I understand they got to do anything to survive but I am not overly interesred.

Baja 910
07-25-20, 11:28
I first met Marilyn in her prime at L&L on south Blvd. Early 2000's. She was a ton of fun. Never did OTC but wished I had. Talked about it but it never happened. Could have just been a tease. She was always very nice. I felt like I had the most fun with her. As she aged & put on weight I overlooked that based on her personality. She is the only dancer I know from earlier years still dancing. Oh well as things keep getting better I hope the clubs do as well. Miss the good old days.

Baja 910
07-25-20, 11:34
Anybody remember Tattletales in Charlotte. I only ventured in a few times. Mostly went to L&L on south Blvd.

Couple dances with Summer got my attention! Good times. Forgive me going back in time. I had heard she was working at a massage parlor a few years ago. Never was able to catch her there. Reminiscing. Carry on.

Magic Rat
07-25-20, 12:34
I had some good times there as well. Miss the good ole days.

Anybody remember Tattletales in Charlotte. I only ventured in a few times. Mostly went to L&L on south Blvd.

Couple dances with Summer got my attention! Good times. Forgive me going back in time. I had heard she was working at a massage parlor a few years ago. Never was able to catch her there. Reminiscing. Carry on.

RayCee
07-25-20, 15:02
I had some good times there as well. Miss the good ole days.Any of you remember a girl that called herself "Felony" that used to dance there some years back. Light brown hair with a very nice natural rack and pretty sultry. Also another that used to dance there who called herself "Alora". Bottle blonde with bolt ons. Used to be nice to be able to go there with the prospect of seeing most of the same girls each visit. Last few years rarely any of the same girls are there from one visit to the next. Guess they just can't make they money with the low attendance and most of them don't work the people who are there. Alora who I mentioned used to work the room effectively and was there to make money not sit at the bar. She was great to talk to as well.

Baja 910
07-25-20, 22:28
Any of you remember a girl that called herself "Felony" that used to dance there some years back. Light brown hair with a very nice natural rack and pretty sultry. Also another that used to dance there who called herself "Alora". Bottle blonde with bolt ons. Used to be nice to be able to go there with the prospect of seeing most of the same girls each visit. Last few years rarely any of the same girls are there from one visit to the next. Guess they just can't make they money with the low attendance and most of them don't work the people who are there. Alora who I mentioned used to work the room effectively and was there to make money not sit at the bar. She was great to talk to as well.Yes! I remember Felony! Good times.

Gastonian4
07-26-20, 09:19
I had some good times there as well. Miss the good ole days.It was a wild place. One girl there would wear a little skirt that flared out and would let me sit on one of the high stools while she'd bend over and let me bang her to the music to a finish. For the price of a couch dance though it would sometimes take 2 or 3 dances to get off. Those were the times.

Gastonian4
07-26-20, 11:13
Only those of you who really know me will believe this, but I party with an ex l and l dancer quite a bit over the past few years and recently just added in another for a threesome that included the girls enjoying each other. Then had a different three some with one of them and a different girl. All the girls were 7 and above. Did I mention I've enjoyed living in the gashouse?

RodneyWrc8
07-28-20, 20:16
only those of you who really know me will believe this, but i party with an ex l and l dancer quite a bit over the past few years and recently just added in another for a threesome that included the girls enjoying each other. Then had a different three some with one of them and a different girl. All the girls were 7 and above. Did i mention i've enjoyed living in the gashouse?damn you dog lol.

Member #6058
07-30-20, 14:24
Only those of you who really know me will believe this, but I party with an ex l and l dancer quite a bit over the past few years and recently just added in another for a threesome that included the girls enjoying each other. Then had a different three some with one of them and a different girl. All the girls were 7 and above. Did I mention I've enjoyed living in the gashouse?I know the same L and L girl and and working on setting up a 3 some right now!

Southerncfp
08-04-20, 09:44
Only those of you who really know me will believe this, but I party with an ex l and l dancer quite a bit over the past few years and recently just added in another for a threesome that included the girls enjoying each other. Then had a different three some with one of them and a different girl. All the girls were 7 and above. Did I mention I've enjoyed living in the gashouse?So are you Just bragging or are you going to share any details? LOL PM me with details.

Gastonian4
08-04-20, 16:24
So are you Just bragging or are you going to share any details? LOL PM me with details.Just letting my USA brethren I've gotten to know over the years know of the possibility. I'd be an idiot to provide specific info to the general membership, the girls aren't into volume and getting with every swinging dick out there, or I'd lose my friendship and arrangement with them forever. Have plenty of brothers who can vouch that what I post is indeed true.

NC Transplant
08-05-20, 11:21
He probably knows what you say is true. He just wants you to hook him up?

Just letting my USA brethren I've gotten to know over the years know of the possibility. I'd be an idiot to provide specific info to the general membership, the girls aren't into volume and getting with every swinging dick out there, or I'd lose my friendship and arrangement with them forever. Have plenty of brothers who can vouch that what I post is indeed true.

TwoShots
08-05-20, 11:52
I want to be like you when I grow up!

Just letting my USA brethren I've gotten to know over the years know of the possibility. I'd be an idiot to provide specific info to the general membership, the girls aren't into volume and getting with every swinging dick out there, or I'd lose my friendship and arrangement with them forever. Have plenty of brothers who can vouch that what I post is indeed true.

NC Transplant
08-06-20, 09:28
Good luck with that. Gastonian has a knack for finding pussy to play with.

I want to be like you when I grow up!

Gastonian4
08-06-20, 16:30
Good luck with that. Gastonian has a knack for finding pussy to play with.Several of my l and l acquaintances are back at the club. Like a treasure hunt let's see who can find and make something work LOL. No hints from me.

MartyBass864
08-06-20, 23:14
From the leather and lace facebook page. I found waldo!!

Southerncfp
08-07-20, 07:43
Several of my l and l acquaintances are back at the club. Like a treasure hunt let's see who can find and make something work LOL. No hints from me.Are you going to L& L during daytime or at night?

Fly By Nite
08-20-20, 06:37

Couple dances with Summer got my attention! Good times. Forgive me going back in time. I had heard she was working at a massage parlor a few years ago. Never was able to catch her there. Reminiscing. Carry on.A buddy of mine and I used to go after work all the time. Stayed open until 4 am! It used to get really wild after everything else closed at 2 am. There were many a night we closed that place down. Used to get all kinds of bonuses from a dancer named Serenity. Those were the days. Haven't thought about that place in forever. Thanks for the memory lane trip.

Inf Reg
10-19-20, 15:59
Anyone know if Sammie is working anywhere where her sexiness could be appreciated? Thanks.

Myter1
01-01-21, 19:32
I had an hour to kill after a workout so I drove by L & L. It had been quite a while since I was over that way. With the construction and that part of town I figured parking my car there might be an issue. Went around 7 since this curfew thing. Lot was really well lit and just parked close to the door. Okay, not bad. $15 cover. What I expected. Expensive drinks as always, check. Bottom line. It's just kinda of a sad dead place. One ebony lady came over while I was at the bar and I took pity and bought her an expensive shot. Glad she went away as I had a few texts to answer. She made it sound like giving her $30 for two dances was a huge discount from $40? I really didn't listen. I would not have paid $10 for her to rub against me. I'm all for helping theses ladies out. But what's with having a face mask rule if they wear it on their chin? I got no clue where she has been and for that matter where I've been. Two lonely looking guys at the bar drinking beers with no masks in sight. Yes, I did choose to visit but a waste of time and a few bucs IMO. The tattooed girl pole dancing was the only other one I saw. Another girl walked past in her get up, but looked totally disinterested to be there. I feel ya honey LOL. I was up in Winston-Salem by comparison two nights ago at Savannah's. Bottom line there: they know how to run a club. Was there at 9, so rule was no drink buying. No worries. The manager came over and ask if I was here for the first time, having fun?, etc. Several lean attractive ladies there. Come right up and talk even though I can't but them a drink. Bartenders, staff, all masked up. Oh yea, $3 cover for some reason. (Three bucs). Just a little comparison of two ways to do this strip thing. Needless to say I'll visit Savannah's soon.

Myter1
01-20-21, 22:12
Figured I'd post here since there is no action on the RH board. Visited the other night and did a double take when they ask for $40 cover. Yes, $40. There were several attractive ladies but seemed to be an equal number of bouncers scanning every move you make. Picked a tight 22 yr old for a private dance. She was absolutely adorable. If you could call it a dance that is. The chairs are lined up directly across from the 2nd bar area and a bouncer stood 10 feet away staring at me. Maybe he was gay LOL. Who knows? No way could you touch the girl. I think it was $40 for two songs. Again I kinda zoned out because with this guy staring at my every move I couldn't really enjoy myself. The chic, Lilith I think, started talking about VIP room dances that went up to I kid you not, $400. Who in the h**l would pay that and you can't nibble a nip or feel an ass. If they watch that close in the main room there had to be two guys standing over you in VIP. Anyway, this was my experience. Be glad you didn't drop $100 for a boring 30 minutes.

Myter1
02-16-21, 12:43
Was at the beach and visited Pearls in Myrtle. Drove by Dollhouse which is close to Pearls and it was lit up and lots of cars. Chose Pearls with almost no cars and in a strip mall. Turned out to be a good choice. Great bartender, really fun lady and hooked up with a Cubano chic that spoke espanol. I have travel espanol so not an issue. Private room totally unmonitored, didn't see a bouncer at all. With a tip for her in private very surprised I got BBBJ and BBFS. Totally unexpected but really fun. My bad for not bringing a cover, but you know how it is once you get going. Posted here cause the guys in Myrtle know what they have.

NC Transplant
02-16-21, 12:46
What was the cost for that fun, including admission to the club?

Was at the beach and visited Pearls in Myrtle. Drove by Dollhouse which is close to Pearls and it was lit up and lots of cars. Chose Pearls with almost no cars and in a strip mall. Turned out to be a good choice. Great bartender, really fun lady and hooked up with a Cubano chic that spoke espanol. I have travel espanol so not an issue. Private room totally unmonitored, didn't see a bouncer at all. With a tip for her in private very surprised I got BBBJ and BBFS. Totally unexpected but really fun. My bad for not bringing a cover, but you know how it is once you get going. Posted here cause the guys in Myrtle know what they have.

Myter1
02-18-21, 00:13
What was the cost for that fun, including admission to the club?Wednesday night visit, no cover. Spent some cash buying a few shots for the girl and bartender. I was half lit at that point. $1. 5 for the dance and another $ for extras. I treated myself cause I was having fun and laughed my ass off the whole time. Gotta let the unexpected take over sometimes.

Gastonian4
02-25-21, 18:17
A buddy of mine and I used to go after work all the time. Stayed open until 4 am! It used to get really wild after everything else closed at 2 am. There were many a night we closed that place down. Used to get all kinds of bonuses from a dancer named Serenity. Those were the days. Haven't thought about that place in forever. Thanks for the memory lane trip.I remember them well. Went one time and in the front room a good looking dancer had me sit on a bar stool and told me if I could get it good and hard she'd back up on me with her little skirt and let me put it in her from behind. Paid the same as two lap dances but on the second dance got enough action that I let loose inside her. There was a club in Dallas Texas I went to and experienced quite a good time as well. Years back I also lived in Cincinnati and went across the border to Covington and Newport. They had an all nude place at that time where girls danced in a pit nude and girls would lay back and spread them like they were at their Gyno doctor. Lot of places guys sit back instead of sitting at the stage, that place every seat was full of guys.

Gumpy1989
04-28-21, 20:35
How is Leather and Lace? Are there any extras there?

Gastonian4
04-29-21, 09:45
How is Leather and Lace? Are there any extras there?It's gone downhill but the new lady manager is working hard to improve things, get more dancers etc. I've been going in there off and on for years, which helps when trying to get good mileage. If you're not known I'm sure it's less likely but I often in the VIP get flashes of pussy and finger in pussy. There's cameras but if a girl wants to they can maneuver so you can grab some pussy. Also have gotten takeout on multiple occasions, but not the same day, but again it's unlikely you'll be able to get it if they don't know you. I've been doing for years one of the girls who dance there on occasion, and have done a three some multiple times. Got another one who I've known for years who has been facebooking me but she's too pricey. If you have patience and act like you care what the girl is saying you can get pussy eventually. But I think it's the same way in many clubs not just L and L.

Baja 910
01-08-22, 15:58
Was in the area. Stopped in briefly mid afternoon.

3 dancers. One with short hair with good personality got a few dances from.

Very tame. Nothing exciting.

I was surprised i did not see Marilyn working dayshift.

It's been a long time since my last visit. Maybe she has hung up her heels?

DaBomb
12-23-22, 22:53
Is anyone still going here? There haven't been any reports in a long time, I was thinking about stopping by next week.